英文名称:Home Alone
年代:1990
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | 片名:小鬼当家 | |
[01:25] | Where’s my suitcase? | 我的行李呢? |
[01:29] | Who stole the hair dryer? | 谁偷了吹风机? |
[01:31] | Miss. Young lady! | 哎 小姐 |
[01:33] | Excuse me. Girls! | 对不起 小姐们 |
[01:36] | Hey, little fella. Hey! | 小家伙 嗨 |
[01:38] | Excuse me, girls. Girls! | 对不起 小姐们 |
[01:41] | Hey, big fella! | 哎 胖子! |
[01:43] | Help me make the beds in the living room. | 帮我整理客厅的床 |
[01:45] | Come on down here! | 下来这里! |
[01:46] | Hey, son! | 小家伙! |
[01:49] | Big fella. Hey, little guy! Little guy! | 胖子! 小家伙! |
[01:54] | Pete’s brother and his family are here. | 彼得的哥哥和他的全家 现在都在这儿 |
[01:57] | Trish is going to Montreal. | 翠丝要去蒙特娄度假 |
[01:59] | Montreal? Oh, her family’s there. | 蒙特娄? 噢 她家人在那里 |
[02:01] | – Then we’re off. – When? | – 我们也放假了 – 你们什么时候走? |
[02:03] | – Tomorrow. – You’re not ready, are you? | – 明天就走 – 你是不是还没有准备好? |
[02:06] | Uncle Frank won’t let me watch the movie… | 法兰克叔叔不让我看电影… |
[02:09] | …but the big kids can. | 可是他让大孩子看 |
[02:10] | Why can’t I? | 为什么我就不能看呢? |
[02:12] | I’m on the phone. | 我正在讲电话 |
[02:14] | When do you come back? Not till then? | 你们什么时候回来? |
[02:16] | It’s not even rated R. He’s just being a jerk. | 这部电影又不是限制级 他真讨厌 |
[02:20] | Kevin, if Uncle Frank says no… | 凯文 要是法兰克叔叔说不能看… |
[02:23] | …then it must be really bad. | 那一定是烂片 |
[02:25] | No, we put the dog in the kennel… Hey, get off! | 不 我们要把狗送去狗舍里… 嘿 下去! |
[02:28] | Kevin, out of the room. | 凯文 出去! |
[02:30] | Hang up the phone and make me, why don’t you? | 挂了电话再来赶我出去啊干嘛不这样? |
[02:32] | This kid. | 死孩子 |
[02:33] | Did you pick up a voltage adapter thing? | 你有没有买电流转换器之类的东西? |
[02:36] | No, I didn’t have time. | 没有 我没闲时间买那个 |
[02:38] | – Then how do I shave in France? – Grow a goatee. | – 那我到法国用什么刮胡子? – 那就留山羊胡啊 |
[02:41] | Dad, nobody’ll let me do anything. | 爸 他们什么事都不让我做 |
[02:43] | I’ve got something, pick up those Micro Machines that are all over. | 我找点事给你做 把这里的小东西都收好 |
[02:48] | Aunt Leslie almost broke her neck. | 你莱丝莉婶婶上次就踩到了 摔了一跤 脖子差点断掉 |
[02:50] | He was playing with the glue gun again. | 他又玩热熔胶枪了 |
[02:53] | We talked about that. | 我们谈过这个了吧 |
[02:54] | Did I burn down the joint? I don’t think so. | 我有把房子烧掉过吗? 没有 |
[02:57] | I made ornaments out of fish hooks. | 我只是用鱼钩做了一个装饰品 |
[03:00] | – My new fish hooks? – I can’t make them out of old ones… | – 是用我的新鱼钩做的吧? – 我又不能用旧鱼钩做 |
[03:03] | …with dry worm guts stuck on them. | 有干的蚯蚓肠子粘在上面 |
[03:07] | – Peter. – Come on, Kevin. Out. | – 彼得 – 走吧 凯文 出去吧 |
[03:10] | Do you guys have a voltage adapter? | 彼得 你有电流转换器吗? |
[03:12] | Here’s a voltage adapter! | 这里有一个 |
[03:14] | God, you’re getting heavy! Go pack your suitcase. | 你越来越重了 快去收拾你的行李吧 |
[03:19] | Pack my suitcase? | 收拾我的行李? |
[03:22] | – Where’s the shampoo? – I don’t live here. | – 洗发精在哪里? – 我又不住这里 |
[03:25] | This many people here and no shampoo. | 这房子里有这么多人住居然连瓶洗发精都没有 |
[03:27] | – Are your folks home? – They don’t live here. | – 你父母在家吗? – 他们不住在这里 |
[03:29] | – Tracy, did you order the pizza? – Buzz did. | – 崔西 是你叫的披萨吗? – 是巴兹叫的 |
[03:32] | Excuse me. Are your parents here? | 对不起 小姐 你的父母在这里吗? |
[03:35] | My parents live in Paris. | 我父母住在巴黎 对不起 |
[03:36] | – Hi! – Hi! | – 你好! – 你好! |
[03:37] | – Are your parents home? – Yeah. | – 你父母在家吗? – 在啊 |
[03:39] | – Do they live here? – No. | – 他们住在这吗? – 不 |
[03:41] | No. Why should they? All kids, no parents. | 全是孩子 没有父母 |
[03:45] | Probably a fancy orphanage. | 这是孤儿院还是什么地方 |
[03:47] | I don’t know how to pack a suitcase. I’ve never done it once. | 我不知道怎么收拾行李 我这一辈子还从来没有收拾过行李呢 |
[03:51] | – Tough. – That’s what Megan said. | – 厉害啊 – 梅根也是这么说的 |
[03:53] | – What did I say? – You told him, “Tough.” | 我说什么? 你说他厉害 |
[03:56] | The dope was whining about a suitcase. What was I supposed to say? | 这家伙嘀咕了行李嘀咕了半天 我能说什么? |
[03:59] | “Congratulations, you’re an idiot”? | 握着他的手说恭喜他吗? 恭喜他是白痴吗? |
[04:01] | – I’m not an idiot! – Really? | – 我才不是白痴! – 噢 是吗? |
[04:03] | You’re helpless! We have to do everything for you. | 你根本不会照顾自己! 什么事都要别人帮你做 |
[04:06] | – She’s right, Kev. – Excuse me, puke-breath. I’m small. | – 她说得没错 凯文 – 得了吧 讨厌 人家比你小那么多 |
[04:10] | I don’t know how to pack. | 还不会收拾行李呢 |
[04:12] | – I hope you didn’t just pack crap. – Shut up, Linnie. | – 希望你别放乱七八糟的东西在行李里 – 闭嘴 琳妮 |
[04:15] | – Do you know what I should pack? – Buzz told you, cheek-face. | 那我应该带什么东西 |
[04:18] | Toilet paper and water. | 巴兹叫你多带些卫生纸和水 |
[04:21] | What are you so worried about? | 你干嘛这么担心? |
[04:23] | You know Mom’s gonna pack your stuff, anyway. | 你知道 不管怎么样 妈会帮你收拾东西的 |
[04:26] | You’re what the French call les incompetents. | 你就是法语中说的那种 “无能之辈” |
[04:30] | What? | 什么? |
[04:32] | Bombs away! | 投弹啦! 躲开! |
[04:38] | P.S. You have to sleep on the hide-a-bed with Fuller. | 看来你得和富勒睡一张 沙发床了 |
[04:42] | If he has something to drink, he’ll wet the bed. | 他睡前只要喝点东西就会尿床 |
[04:45] | This house is so full of people it makes me sick! | 这房子里这么多人 真烦死人了! |
[04:48] | When I grow up and get married, I’m living alone! | 等我长大了就结婚 我要自己一个人住! |
[04:51] | Did you hear me? I’m living alone! | 听见没有? 我要自己住! |
[04:55] | I’m living alone! | 我要自己住! |
[05:00] | Who’s gonna feed your spider? | 谁来喂你的蜘蛛啊? |
[05:03] | He just ate a load of mice guts. He’ll be good for a couple weeks. | 他刚刚吃了很多老鼠内脏 应该能顶几个星期 |
[05:08] | Is it true French babes don’t shave their pits? | 法国妞是不是真的不刮腋毛? |
[05:12] | Some don’t. | 有些妞是不刮 |
[05:14] | But they got nude beaches. | 法国有裸体海滩 |
[05:16] | Not in the winter. | 冬季没有 |
[05:23] | Buzz? | 巴兹? |
[05:25] | Don’t you know how to knock, phlegm-wad? | 你不会敲门啊? 浑蛋 |
[05:28] | Can I sleep here? I don’t want to sleep with Fuller. | 我在你的房里睡觉好吗? 我不要和富勒一起睡 |
[05:31] | If he drinks, he’ll wet the bed. | 他喝点水就尿床 |
[05:34] | I wouldn’t let you sleep in my room if you were growing on my ass. | 就算你长在我的屁股上 我也不会让你睡在我的房间里 |
[05:41] | Check it out. Old man Marley. | 看外面 是老家伙马利 |
[05:47] | Who’s he? | 他是谁? |
[05:49] | You ever heard of the South Bend Shovel Slayer? | 听说过南弯雪锹杀手吗? |
[05:53] | – No. – That’s him. | 就是他 |
[05:55] | In ’58 he murdered his whole family and half the people on his block… | 在1958年 他用铲雪锹 把他家人和半数以上的邻居… |
[06:01] | …with a snow shovel. | 打死了 |
[06:03] | Been hiding out in this neighborhood ever since. | 自从那次事件以后 他就一直隐居在这里 |
[06:06] | If he’s the shovel slayer, how come the cops don’t arrest him? | 他是杀人犯 警察干嘛不抓他? |
[06:10] | Not enough evidence to convict. | 证据不足 无法定罪 |
[06:13] | They never found the bodies. | 警察从没有找到过尸体 |
[06:15] | Everyone around here knows he did it. | 可是这里每个人都知道 是他干的 |
[06:18] | It’ll just be a matter of time… | 我看他还会杀人 |
[06:20] | …before he does it again. | 只不过是迟早的问题 |
[06:22] | What’s he doing now? | 那他现在干嘛? |
[06:24] | He walks up and down the streets every night… | 他每天夜里都在街上… |
[06:27] | …salting the sidewalks. | 走来走去 |
[06:29] | Maybe he’s just trying to be nice. | 他也许是在做好事吧 |
[06:33] | No way. | 不可能 |
[06:35] | See that garbage can full of salt? | 看那垃圾桶是不是装满了盐? |
[06:39] | That’s where he keeps his victims. | 被杀了的人就放在那里面 |
[06:42] | The salt turns the bodies… | 然后盐就把尸体 |
[06:45] | …into mummies. | 变成了木乃伊 |
[06:49] | Mummies! | 木乃伊 |
[06:55] | Look out! | 别让他看见! |
[07:19] | (小尼罗披萨二十分钟内送达 不然免费! ) | |
[07:29] | How you kids doing? Good? | 小朋友你们好吗? 很好吧? |
[07:32] | Lot of action around here today, huh? | 今天这儿有好多玩的 对不对? |
[07:34] | Going on vacation? | 去度假吗? |
[07:36] | Where you going? | 你们去哪儿? |
[07:38] | You hear me, or what? Going on a trip? | 听到我说的吗? 要去旅行吗? |
[07:42] | Where you going, kid? | 你们去哪啊孩子? |
[07:53] | Okay, that’s $122.50. | 一共是122块半 |
[07:56] | Not from me, kid. I don’t live here. | 这不是我叫的 小子 我不住这 |
[07:59] | You just around for the holidays? | 噢 你是来过节的吧? |
[08:01] | You could say that. | 算是吧 |
[08:02] | – Pizza’s here! – There you go. | – 披萨送来了! – 是的 |
[08:04] | That’s $122.50. | 一共122块半 |
[08:06] | It’s my brother’s house. He’ll get it. | 这是我弟弟的家 他会给你钱的 |
[08:10] | Hey, listen…. | 哎 听我说… |
[08:12] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[08:14] | – Are you Mr. McCallister? – Yeah. | – 你是麦卡利斯特先生吗? – 我是 |
[08:16] | The Mr. McCallister who lives here? | 是住这的麦卡利斯特先生吗? |
[08:18] | Good, because somebody owes me $122.50. | 好 披萨一共122块半 |
[08:21] | – I’d like a word with you, sir. – Am I under arrest or something? | 我想跟你谈谈 要抓我还是怎样? |
[08:25] | No, no, no. There’s always a lot of burglaries around the holidays. | 现在是圣诞节期间 一般入室抢劫多在 节日期间发生 |
[08:29] | We’re checking the neighborhood to see if the proper precautions are taken. | 所以我们要对周围进行检查 看看大家是不是采取了适当的防范措施 |
[08:34] | We have automatic timers for our lights, locks for our doors. | 我们有装自动照明计时器 每个门也都装有门锁 |
[08:37] | That’s about as well as anybody can do. | 这些都是每户人家可以 做得到的 对吧? |
[08:39] | – Did you get some eggnog? – Come on. | – 你喝了蛋酒之类的东西吗? – 走吧 |
[08:42] | – Let’s eat. – Come on. | – 吃东西去 – 快点 |
[08:43] | – Eggnog? – Pizza! | – 蛋酒? – 吃披萨啦 |
[08:45] | – Are you gonna be leaving… ? – Pizza! | – 你是要走了吗? – 吃披萨啦! |
[08:49] | Grab a napkin and pour your own drinks. | 自己拿餐巾纸 自己倒饮料啊 |
[08:51] | – Does Santa go through customs? – What time do we have to go to bed? | – 圣诞老人也要过海关检查吗? – 我们几点要上床睡觉? |
[08:56] | Early. We’re leaving at 8 a.m. on the button. | 要早点睡 明早8点出发 |
[08:59] | I hope you’re all drinking milk. I want to get rid of it. | 喝牛奶啊走之前 我们要喝完所有的牛奶 |
[09:03] | – Pizza boy needs $122.50, plus tip. – For pizza? | – 卖披萨的要122块半加小费 – 光是披萨? |
[09:08] | Ten pizzas times 12 bucks. | 十个乘12块 |
[09:10] | – You’ve got money. – Traveler’s checks. | – 好了 你身上有带钱 – 我带的是旅行支票 |
[09:12] | Forget it, Frank. We have cash. | 算了 法兰克 我们有现金 |
[09:15] | You probably got the checks that don’t work in France. | 你的那种旅行支票 在法国可能不能用 |
[09:18] | Did anyone order me a plain cheese? | 有起司披萨吗? |
[09:21] | Yeah. But if you want any… | 有 不过你要是要的话… |
[09:24] | …somebody’s gonna have to barf it up because it’s gone. | 等人家吐出来吧 因为已经没有了 |
[09:27] | Fuller! Go easy on the Pepsi. | 富勒 慢慢来 别猛灌 |
[09:37] | Kev! Kev, get a plate. | 凯文 快拿个盘子来接着! |
[09:50] | – Passports! – Watch it! | – 护照! – 小心点! |
[09:56] | No, no. Get these passports out of here. | 快把护照拿走 |
[10:03] | Are you okay, honey? Come here. Are you all right? | 你没事吧? 快过来 你没事吧? |
[10:07] | What is the matter? | 你发什么神经啊你? |
[10:08] | He started it! He ate my pizza on purpose. | 是他先惹我的 他故意吃了我的披萨 |
[10:11] | He knows I hate sausage and olives… | 他知道我讨厌香肠和橄榄口味… |
[10:13] | Look what you did, you little jerk! | 看你干的好事! 你这个小浑蛋! |
[10:29] | Get upstairs now. | 凯文 给我上楼 |
[10:31] | Why? | 为什么? |
[10:32] | You’re such a disease. | 凯文 你真是个衰鬼 |
[10:34] | – Shut up! – Kevin, upstairs! | – 闭上你的嘴巴 – 凯文 上楼去! |
[10:36] | – Say good night, Kevin. – “Good night, Kevin.” | – 说晚安 凯文 – 晚安 凯文 |
[10:42] | Why do I get treated like scum? | 为什么我待遇这么差 |
[10:44] | I’m sorry. This house is just crazy. | 噢 对不起 对不起 家里乱糟糟的 |
[10:47] | We’ve got all these extra kids running around. | 家里又多了些孩子 |
[10:49] | My brother’s in from Ohio. It’s nuts. | 我哥哥也从俄亥俄州过来了 真是乱上加乱 |
[10:52] | How come you didn’t bring more cheese pizzas? | 怎么不多送些起司披萨来? |
[10:56] | – Nice tip. Thanks. – Thanks. | 这么多小费 谢谢 |
[10:58] | Having a reunion? | 亲朋好友都来过节啦? |
[11:00] | My husband’s brother transferred to Paris. His kids are still here. | 不是的 我先生的哥哥被调到巴黎工作 孩子们还留在这里上学 |
[11:04] | He missed the family, so he invited us to Paris… | 我猜他肯定是想他家人了 所以叫我们全都去巴黎过节 |
[11:07] | …so we’ll be together. | 我们就可以全在一起了 |
[11:08] | – You’re taking a trip to Paris? – Yes, we leave tomorrow morning. | 你们要去巴黎吗? 是的 明天就动身 |
[11:13] | Excellent. Excellent. | 太好了 真是太好了 |
[11:15] | If you’ll excuse me, this one’s a little out of sorts. | 真是抱歉 这孩子闹别扭 |
[11:18] | Don’t worry about me. I spoke to your husband. | 不用招呼我 我今天已经跟你丈夫聊过了 |
[11:21] | And don’t worry about your home. It’s in good hands. | 也不用担心你家了 有我们呢 |
[11:29] | Fifteen people in this house, and only you have to make trouble. | 这房子里有15个人 就是你老惹麻烦 |
[11:32] | I’m getting dumped on. | 我是个受气包 |
[11:33] | You’re the only one acting up. Now get upstairs. | 你是个淘气包 好了 上楼去吧 |
[11:36] | I am upstairs, dummy! | 我不是已经在楼上了吗 白痴 |
[11:39] | The third floor? | 还上三楼呀? |
[11:41] | – Go. – It’s scary up there. | – 上去吧 – 上面太恐怖了 |
[11:44] | Fuller’ll be up in a while. | 富勒马上就会上去的 |
[11:46] | I don’t want to sleep with Fuller. He wets the bed. | 我不要和他一起睡 你知道的 他尿床 |
[11:49] | He’ll pee all over me. I know it. | 他会把我浇湿 我知道他会 |
[11:52] | We’ll put him somewhere else. | 好 我让他睡别的地方 |
[11:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:56] | It’s too late. Get upstairs. | 时间不早了 快上楼睡吧 |
[12:02] | Everyone in this family hates me! | 家里的每个人都讨厌我! |
[12:04] | Then ask Santa for a new family. | 那你应该叫圣诞老人帮你换个新家 |
[12:06] | I don’t want a new family. I don’t want any family. Families suck! | 我才不要什么新家呢! 我什么家都不要! 家太让人讨厌了 |
[12:10] | Stay up there. I don’t want to see you again tonight. | 就待在上面吧! 今天晚上 我再也不要看见你了 |
[12:13] | I don’t want to see you for the rest of my life. | 我以后一辈子也不想再看见你了 |
[12:16] | I don’t want to see anybody else either. | 还有其他人我也都不想再看到 |
[12:19] | I hope you don’t mean that. | 你最好不是认真的 |
[12:21] | You’d feel pretty sad if you woke up and didn’t have a family. | 要是明天早上醒来家没了 你会伤心的 |
[12:25] | No, I wouldn’t. | 不 我才不会 |
[12:27] | Then say it again. Maybe it’ll happen. | 那你再讲一次啊说不定真会发生呢 |
[12:30] | I hope I never see any of you jerks again! | 我想永远再也不要看见 你们这些讨厌鬼! |
[12:54] | I wish they would all just disappear. | 我希望他们全都消失 |
[13:54] | – Where are they? – I don’t know. She said 8 sharp. | – 人在哪? – 谁知道? 她说了8点整的 |
[14:06] | Peter! | 彼得! |
[14:09] | – We slept in! – We slept in! | – 睡过头了! – 睡过头了! |
[14:28] | Hi, I’m Mitch Murphy. I live across the street. | 嗨 我是米奇墨菲 住在对面 |
[14:31] | You guys going out of town? | 你们要出远门吗? |
[14:33] | We’re going to Florida. | 我们要去佛罗里达 |
[14:34] | Well, first we’re going to Missouri to pick up my grandma. | 其实我们得先去 密苏里接我奶奶 |
[14:38] | You know the McCallisters are going to France? | 麦卡利斯特先生全家是要去法国 |
[14:41] | Do you know if it’s cold? | 那里冷吗? |
[14:43] | – Do these vans get good mileage? – Kid, I don’t know. Hit the road! | – 这些车费油吗? – 小子 不知道 闪开! |
[14:51] | Do a head count. Get everyone in the vans. | 先点一下人头 然后叫他们全上车 |
[14:53] | Where are the passports? | 护照和飞机票在哪里? |
[14:55] | I put them in the microwave to dry. | 在微波炉里烘干 |
[14:57] | How fast does this go? Does it have automatic transmission? | 这车能跑多快? 是自排的吗? |
[15:01] | Does it have 4-wheel drive? | 有四轮驱动吗? |
[15:03] | Look, I told you before, kid. Don’t bother me. Now, beat it! | 我说过了 小子 别烦我 快闪! |
[15:18] | Line up in front of the van. | 在车前面排好队! |
[15:22] | Line up and shut up! | – 排好了 别说话! – 天啊! |
[15:25] | Shut up! I gotta take a head count. | 安静点! 我要点人数了 |
[15:28] | 1 2 3 4… One, two, three… | |
[15:29] | 11 92 12 Eleven, 92, 12…. | |
[15:32] | Buzz, don’t be a moron. | 巴兹 少耍白痴了 |
[15:34] | 6 7 8… Six, seven, eight… | |
[15:37] | 9 10 11 …nine, 10, 11. | |
[15:40] | Okay, half in this van, half in this one. Let’s go. | 好了 一半人上那辆车 另一半上这辆车 |
[15:45] | Have a good trip. Bring me back something French. | 旅途愉快! 从法国带点东西回来给我 |
[15:51] | There’s no way we’ll make this plane. It leaves in 45 minutes. | 我们绝对赶不上飞机了 剩下不到45分钟了 |
[15:55] | Think positive! | 多往好处想 法兰克 |
[15:56] | You be positive. I’ll be realistic. | 想有什么用 还是实际点 |
[15:58] | Ma’am. Ma’am. Excuse me, your power is fixed… | 你家的电线修好了 |
[16:02] | …but the phones are a mess. It’ll take a couple of days to fix. | 但是你家的电话线绕得乱七八糟的 要好几天才能整理好 |
[16:06] | – Especially around the holidays. – Thanks. | – 特别是在过节期间 – 谢谢 |
[16:09] | Did you count heads? | 海瑟 点过人数没有? |
[16:11] | Eleven, including me. | 嗯…11个 包括我 |
[16:12] | Five boys, six girls, four parents, two drivers, and a partridge in a pear tree. | 5个男孩 6个女孩 家长有4个 2个司机 还有梨树上的一只鹌鹑 |
[16:52] | Hold the plane! | 飞机等一下! |
[16:54] | – Did we miss it? – You just made it. | – 我们错过班机了吗? – 没有 刚好赶上 |
[16:58] | Single seats only in coach. Take whatever’s free. | 经济舱座位随便坐 |
[17:02] | I get a window seat! | 我要坐窗边! |
[17:07] | – Kids are in coach, we’re first class. – Seats Four A and B. | – 孩子们到经济舱 我们坐这 – 4号A座 B座 |
[17:11] | Four A and B. I’ll take your coats. | 4号A座 B座 把大衣给我吧 |
[17:14] | – Fasten your seat belts. – Champagne, please. | – 请系好安全带 – 给我来杯香槟 |
[17:17] | – It’s free, isn’t it? – Oh, yes. | – 是免费的吧? – 是的 先生 |
[17:20] | We made it. | 我们还好赶上了 |
[17:21] | Do you believe it? Hope we didn’t forget anything. | 真不敢相信 最好没有忘了什么东西 |
[18:46] | Mom? | 妈? |
[18:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:55] | – That’s real. That’s real crystal. – Yeah, so? | – 这是真的 真水晶做的 – 所以呢? |
[18:58] | – Put them in your purse. – Frank, I can’t do that. | – 快放进你的皮包里 – 这样不行 法兰克 |
[19:01] | Just… Put them in your purse! | 快放进你的皮包里 |
[19:04] | Yeah. Fill it up. Fill it up. | 好的 倒满 倒满 |
[19:07] | Fill it up, please. | 请倒满 |
[19:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:11] | Don’t you feel like a heel, flying first class with the kids in coach? | 孩子们坐经济舱 我们坐头等舱 你不会觉得不好意思吗? |
[19:14] | No. The kids are fine. | 孩子们很好啊 |
[19:16] | The only time I ever flew as a kid was in the station wagon, not to France. | 我小的时候唯一一次的旅行 坐的还是 家庭旅行车 当然不是去法国 |
[19:21] | We had to go to Aunt Laura and Uncle Arthur’s. | 我们那时候常去罗拉婶婶 和亚瑟叔叔家玩 |
[19:24] | Kids are okay. They’re having the time of their lives. | 孩子们都很好 他们在享受生活 都很愉快 |
[19:28] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[19:31] | Mom? | 妈 |
[19:35] | Dad? | 爸? |
[19:40] | Mom? Dad? | 妈? 爸? |
[19:45] | Where are you guys? | 你们都去哪里了? |
[19:48] | Buzz? | 巴兹? |
[19:51] | Buzz? | 巴兹? |
[19:56] | Buzz? | 巴兹? |
[20:02] | Megan? | 梅根? |
[20:04] | Hello? | 喂! |
[20:06] | Hello? | 喂! |
[20:08] | Rod? | 罗德? |
[20:10] | Uncle Frank? | 法兰克叔叔? |
[20:12] | Uncle Frank, is this a joke? | 法兰克叔叔 是开玩笑吗? |
[20:16] | Megan? Linnie? | 梅根? 琳妮? |
[20:21] | Is this a joke? | 你们在玩吧? |
[20:47] | It’s only my imagination. | 是我乱想 |
[20:49] | Only my imagination. | 就是我乱想的 |
[21:08] | The cars are still here. They didn’t go to the airport! | 车子还在这里 他们没有去机场啊 |
[21:30] | I made my family disappear. | 我让全家人消失了! |
[21:34] | You’re completely helpless. | “你完全无法照顾自己” |
[21:37] | You know, Kevin, you’re what the French call les incompetents. | 凯文… 你就是法语中说的那种 “无能之辈” |
[21:42] | Kevin, I’m going to feed you to my tarantula. | “凯文 我要把你喂给我的大蜘蛛” |
[21:45] | Kevin, you are such a disease. | “凯文 你真是个衰鬼” |
[21:48] | There are 15 people, and you’re the only one who has to make trouble. | “这房子里有15个人 就是你老惹麻烦” |
[21:53] | Look what you did, you little jerk! | “瞧你干的好事 你这个小浑蛋! “ |
[22:00] | I made my family disappear. | 我让全家人消失了! |
[22:18] | I’m free! | 我自由了 |
[22:40] | No clothes on anybody. Sickening! | 都不穿衣服 真恶心! |
[22:44] | Cool! Firecrackers! I’ll save these for later. | 酷! 鞭炮! 留着以后玩 |
[22:48] | Buzz, I’m going through all your private stuff. | 巴兹 我在翻你的东西 |
[22:51] | You better come out and pound me! | 还不快出来收拾我! |
[22:57] | Buzz, your girlfriend! Woof! | 巴兹的女朋友 好恶 |
[23:38] | (邪恶天使) | |
[23:49] | Who is it? | 谁呀? |
[23:55] | It’s me, Snakes. I got the stuff. | 是我 小蛇 东西到手了 |
[23:58] | Leave it on the doorstep and get the hell out. | 放在台阶上 然后滚蛋 |
[24:01] | All right, Johnny, but what about my money? | 可以 强尼 但钱呢? |
[24:04] | What money? | 要钱吗? |
[24:05] | A.C. said you had some dough for me. | 老大说有我的一份 |
[24:08] | Is that a fact? How much do I owe you? | 是吗? 该给多少? |
[24:11] | A.C. said 10 percent. | 老大说过 十分之一 |
[24:14] | Too bad A.C. ain’t in charge no more. | 可惜老大说的不算了 |
[24:17] | Guys, I’m eating junk and watching rubbish! | 我边吃零食边看烂电影 |
[24:20] | You better come out and stop me! | 还不快出来阻止我! |
[24:23] | He’ll call you when he gets out. | 他洗完澡后会打电话给你的 |
[24:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:28] | I’ll tell you what I’ll give you. | 嘿 告诉你要给你什么 |
[24:31] | I’m gonna give you to the count of 10… | 小蛇 我数十下… |
[24:34] | …to get your ugly, yellow… | 你这个杂种… |
[24:37] | …no-good keister off my property… | 赶快滚蛋 |
[24:39] | …before I pump your guts full of lead. | 不然就请你吃子弹 |
[24:42] | All right, I’m sorry. I’m going. | 好好 强尼 对不起 我马上走 |
[24:44] | 1 2 10! One, two…10. | |
[25:02] | Keep the change, you filthy animal. | 不用找了 畜生! |
[25:06] | Mom! | 妈! |
[25:19] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[25:22] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[25:24] | – I have a terrible feeling. – About what? | 我有种怪怪的感觉 是什么呢? |
[25:29] | That we didn’t do something. | 好像有什么事我们没做 |
[25:32] | You feel that way because we left in a hurry. | 你有这感觉是因为 我们走得太急了 |
[25:34] | – We took care of everything. – Did I turn off the coffee? | 我们该做的都做了 我关咖啡壶了吗? |
[25:38] | No. | 没有 |
[25:39] | I did. | 是我关的 |
[25:41] | Did you lock up? | 你有没有锁门? |
[25:44] | Yeah. | 锁了 |
[25:46] | Did you close the garage? | 车库门关了吗? |
[25:50] | That’s it. | 这个我没关 |
[25:51] | I forgot to close the garage. That’s it. | 我把车库门忘了 就这一件事 |
[25:59] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是这件事 |
[26:03] | What else could we be forgetting? | 我们还会忘记什么事呢? |
[26:09] | Kevin! | 是凯文! |
[26:53] | The captain’s doing all he can. Your phones are out of order. | 机长能做的都做了 你家的电话就是不通 |
[26:57] | We’ll call when we land. I’m sure it’s okay. | 飞机一落地我们就打电话 我想不会有什么事的 |
[27:01] | Horrible. Horrible. | 真可怕 太可怕了 |
[27:03] | Just horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[27:05] | How could we do this? We forgot him. | 我们怎么会这样呢? 怎么会忘记他了呢? |
[27:08] | We didn’t forget him, we just miscounted. | 我们没忘记他 就是没点对人数 |
[27:11] | What kind of mother am I? | 我算是怎样的母亲啊? |
[27:14] | If it makes you feel any better, I forgot my reading glasses. | 你听了也许会好过点 我连我的眼镜都忘记带了 |
[27:22] | Five families gone on one block alone. | 光这一条街上 就有五户人家出去度假 |
[27:25] | They all told me from their own mouths. | 都是他们亲口跟我说的 |
[27:28] | It’s almost too easy. | 真是天赐良机 |
[27:30] | Check it out: | 我们看看 |
[27:32] | All the houses with nobody home… | 所有家里没人的房子 |
[27:34] | …have automatic timers on their lights. | 都装了灯光自动计时器 |
[27:37] | But I got it all figured out. Watch this. | 但是我把所有的数字都搞到手了 看这个… |
[27:42] | Number 664 will be going on right about… | 664号灯马上… |
[27:48] | …now. | 就要亮! |
[27:50] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[27:53] | Number 672… | 672号… |
[27:57] | …right now. | 现在亮! |
[28:02] | Wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[28:03] | 671… | 671号… |
[28:06] | …now. | 亮! |
[28:10] | And that’s the one, Marvin. That’s the silver tuna. | 就是这一家 马文 是个金库 |
[28:14] | It’s very G. | 真的搞大了 |
[28:16] | Very G, huh? It’s loaded. | 大吧 啊? |
[28:18] | It’s got lots of top-flight goods. | 屋里有好多高级货 |
[28:21] | – Stereos, VCRs… – Toys? | – 有音响 录影机 – 玩具 |
[28:24] | Probably looking at some very fine jewelry. | 可能有些精品珠宝首饰 |
[28:27] | Possible cash horde. | 或许还有现钞 |
[28:30] | Odd marketable securities. | 有价证券什么的 |
[28:33] | Who knows? It’s a gem. | 谁知道呢 反正是个金库 |
[28:36] | Grab your crowbar. | 拿好你的铁橇 |
[28:39] | Crowbars up. | 铁橇真好用 |
[29:40] | Which way? | 走哪边? |
[29:41] | We’ll go around back, down the basement. | 我们绕到后面到地下室去 |
[30:05] | – You said they were gone. – They were gonna leave today. | – 你不是说他们都走了吗? – 他们是今天早上走的 |
[30:08] | Let’s get out of here. | 快离开这吧 |
[30:46] | We have to use the phone, please. | 我们得用一下电话 |
[30:49] | It’s an emergency. We really have to make a call. | 对不起 事情很急 我们真的非常需要打这个电话 |
[30:52] | Please! Our brother’s home alone. | 拜托你! 我们的弟弟 单独一个人在家里 |
[30:55] | Give us the phone! | 把电话给我! |
[30:57] | I’m sorry. Thank you. | 对不起! 谢谢 |
[30:58] | I’m calling the police. Book us a flight home. | 我打电话给警察 你去 订一下回家的飞机票 |
[31:01] | Get change out of here. Call everybody you know. | 拿些零钱 打电话给你认识的人 |
[31:04] | Here’s my address book. You and Frank call everyone on our street. | 这是我的通讯录 打电话给住在我们街上的人 |
[31:09] | Maybe somebody can help us. | 可能有人能帮我们 |
[31:11] | Hello? Hello? Oh, she’ll have to call you back. | 喂? 她等一下回你电话 |
[31:21] | This is ridiculous. Only a wimp would be hiding under a bed. | 真可笑 只有胆小鬼才躲在床底下 |
[31:25] | And I can’t be a wimp. I’m the man of the house. | 我可不是胆小鬼 我现在是一家之主了 |
[31:36] | Hey, I’m not afraid anymore! | 我不会再害怕了 |
[31:40] | I said, I’m not afraid anymore! | 我说了 我不会害怕了! |
[31:44] | Do you hear me? I’m not afraid anymore. | 都听见了吗? 我再也不害怕了 |
[32:19] | Village police department. | 警察局 |
[32:20] | I’m calling from Paris. I have a son who’s home alone. | 我现在在巴黎 我儿子现在独自在家 |
[32:24] | I’d like somebody to go there. Tell him that we’re coming home to get him. | 所以我想请你们派个人 去我家看看 |
[32:29] | Okay, let me connect you with Family Crisis Intervention. | 我帮你转到家庭危机解救中心 |
[32:32] | No it’s not a family crisis. | 不 这不是家庭纠纷 |
[32:33] | Hold on. | 别挂 |
[32:36] | Larry, can you pick up? There’s some hyper lady on hold. | 拉瑞 接一下电话 有位神经质女士 |
[32:40] | – What line, Rose? – Two. | – 几号线? 罗丝 – 2号 |
[32:43] | Family Crisis Intervention, Sergeant Balzak. | 家庭危机解救中心 我是鲍沙警官 |
[32:46] | I’m calling from Paris. I have a son who’s home alone. | 我现在在巴黎 我儿子独自在家 |
[32:49] | Has the child been involved in violence with a drunk family member? | 这孩子家里有没有酒鬼 对他使用过暴力? |
[32:54] | No! | 没有! |
[32:55] | Has he been involved in a household accident? | 他在家发生过意外吗? |
[32:58] | I don’t know. I hope not. | 我不知道 希望他没有 |
[33:01] | Has the child ingested any poison or is an object lodged in his throat? | 这孩子吃了有毒的东西吗? 还是有什么硬东西卡在喉咙里了? |
[33:05] | No, he’s home alone! I’d like somebody to go over to the house… | 就是他单独一人在家里! 我想请个人到我家里… |
[33:09] | …and see if he’s all right. | 看一下他有没有事 就是去看他一下! |
[33:12] | You want us to go to your house, just to check on him. | 你想让我们到你家去 就是看一下你的孩子? |
[33:16] | Yes! | 没错! |
[33:17] | Let me connect you to the police. | 那我帮你转接到警察局 |
[33:19] | They just transferred me. | 刚刚就是他们把我转接到你这里的 |
[33:21] | – Rose! Hyper on 2. – Hang on. | – 罗丝? 神经质在2线 – 等等 |
[33:23] | – Hold on, please. – No, please don’t hang up. Please! | – 等一下 – 请等一下 别挂电话 |
[33:28] | Any luck? | 谁打通了? |
[33:29] | No. | 没有 |
[33:31] | – I couldn’t get anybody. – Leslie? | – 我们一个人也没找到 – 莱丝莉? |
[33:34] | Nothing but a bunch of answering machines. | 都是电话录音 |
[33:38] | Somebody pick up. Pick up! | 谁来接电话吧! 快接电话! |
[33:41] | Oh, hi, ma’am. It’s you again. | 嗨 女士又是你 |
[33:43] | I’m calling from Paris. I have a son who’s home alone, and I… | 我现在在巴黎 我儿子现在独自在家 |
[33:48] | We’ll send a policeman over to your house to check on your son. | 我们派一个警官到你家去 看一下你儿子吧 |
[34:22] | There’s no one home. The house looks secure. | 家里没有人 房子看起来很安全 |
[34:25] | Tell them to count their kids again. | 让他们再数数孩子 |
[34:28] | You can’t bump somebody or ask or… ? | 你不能换掉一个乘客或者… |
[34:30] | There’s no way I can do that. | 我真的不能那么做 |
[34:32] | Isn’t there a way if you ask somebody? | 你能不能问问看? |
[34:35] | If you said it’s an emergency… | 这是一件紧急事件… |
[34:36] | I cannot ask them. | 可是我不能要求别人 |
[34:38] | A policeman’s going over to the house. | 他们要派警官到家里 |
[34:40] | Well, that’s a relief. Everything here is booked. | 很好 可是机位全都满了 |
[34:43] | Nothing to Chicago? | 没有去芝加哥的航班了吗? |
[34:45] | There’s nothing to Chicago, New York, Nashville. | 芝加哥 纽约 那什维尔 凡是想得到的 都满了 |
[34:49] | – What about a private plane? – Sorry. We don’t do that. | – 私人飞机呢? – 对不起 我们没有这个业务 |
[34:53] | The only thing is a booking for us on Friday morning. | 他们现在能做的就是为我们 订星期五早上的机位 |
[34:56] | Friday morn… That’s two days away. | 星期五? 还有两天 |
[34:59] | The kids are exhausted and so are you. There’s nothing we can do. | 孩子们都累了 你也累坏了 我们待在机场实在没有 什么事能做了 |
[35:02] | I say we go over to Rob’s, and that way we can call the police again. | 我们先去罗伯家 在那里 我们再给警察局打电话 |
[35:08] | I’m not leaving here unless it’s on an airplane. | 凯文自己一个人在家 我不会 离开机场的 除非坐上飞机 |
[35:11] | Madame, we are doing everything we can. | 夫人 我们就是要尽一切可能 帮助乘客 |
[35:14] | If you want to stay at the airport, maybe we can get you on standby. | 如果你留在机场候补 或许能碰上空位 |
[35:18] | It is a possibility that a seat will open up. | 是有这种可能的 |
[35:21] | – Is that okay? – Yes. I’ll wait. | – 这下行了吧 – 好吧 我等着 |
[35:30] | – Bye. I’ll miss you, honey. – Bye. | – 我会想你的 – 再见 |
[35:36] | Don’t you get lost. | 别把你自己搞丢了 |
[35:39] | Goodbye. | 拜拜 |
[35:56] | I took a shower, washing every body part with actual soap. | 洗澡 擦香皂 全身上下都洗洗 |
[36:00] | Including all my major crevices… | 手指缝… |
[36:02] | …between my toes and in my belly button… | 脚指缝 还有胜脐 |
[36:04] | …which I never did before but enjoyed. | 虽然从来没洗过 不过感觉还不错 |
[36:07] | I washed my hair with adult formula shampoo and used cream rinse. | 像大人那样用洗发精还有润发乳洗头 |
[36:14] | I can’t find my toothbrush, so I’ll pick one up today. | 好像没有牙刷了 一会儿出去买一枝 |
[36:17] | Other than that, I’m in good shape. | 没什么事了 还满像样子的嘛 |
[37:10] | All right! Buzz’s life savings. | 好耶! 巴兹存的零用钱 |
[37:40] | I thought the Murphys went to Florida. | 我还以为墨菲全家 都去佛罗里达了 |
[37:59] | You’re one of the great cat burglars of the world. | 你可真是天下名偷 马文 |
[38:02] | You think you can keep it down a little in there? | 你能不能小声一点? |
[38:05] | You’ve reached the Murphys. Please leave a message after the beep. | 家中无人 有事请留话 |
[38:10] | This is Peter McCallister again. We’re in Paris at my brother’s. | 我是彼得麦卡利斯特 现在在我哥巴黎的公寓里 |
[38:14] | Let me give you the number here. The country code is 33. | 我现在把这里的电话号码 留给你 国码是33 |
[38:18] | The area code is 14 and the number is 694-876… | 区码是14 电话号码是694876 |
[38:23] | – Hey, Harry. – Yeah? | – 嘿 哈利! – 干嘛? |
[38:25] | That house we ran last night, was that the McCallister’s? | 昨晚我们去的那家 是彼得的家吗? |
[38:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:30] | – Call me in Paris. – You’re right. They’re gone. | – 打电话到巴黎给我 – 你说的对 他们早走了 |
[38:37] | – I knew they were. – Silver tuna tonight. | – 我就知道他们不在 – 今晚搞定那个金库 |
[38:49] | How may I help you? | 能帮你什么吗? |
[38:51] | Is this toothbrush approved by the American Dental Association? | 这种牙刷是不是美国牙医协会认可的? |
[38:55] | Well, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:58] | – It doesn’t say, hon. – Can you please find out? | – 上面没有说明 – 请你查一下好吗? |
[39:05] | – Herb. – Yeah? | – 贺伯! – 什么事? |
[39:07] | I got a question here about a toothbrush. | 我这里有人对牙刷有疑问 |
[39:16] | Do you know, is this brush approved by the American Dental Association? | 你知不知道这种牙刷 有没有经过牙医协会认可? |
[39:21] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:45] | Oh, hon, you pay for that here. | 到这来付钱 |
[39:49] | Wait, you have to pay for that. | 等一下 你得付钱 |
[39:52] | Son! Son! Hey! | 孩子 孩子 |
[39:55] | Jimmy, stop that boy! | 吉米 快抓住那孩子 |
[40:02] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[40:04] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[40:08] | Shoplifter! | 抓小偷! |
[40:13] | Hey! Hey, kid! | 哎 小子! |
[40:21] | Come back here! | 给我过来! |
[40:24] | Stop it, will you? | 给我站住! |
[40:26] | Come here. | 回来 |
[41:06] | I’m a criminal. | 我是罪犯 |
[41:35] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的? |
[41:37] | What’s so funny? | 笑什么? |
[41:39] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么啊? |
[41:44] | You did it again. | 又犯老毛病了吧? |
[41:46] | You left the water running. | 又没关水了对吧? |
[41:49] | Why do you do that? I told you not to do it. | 你这是什么毛病? 我早跟你说过不要这样 |
[41:51] | – It’s our calling card. – Calling card. | – 这叫雁过留声人过留名 – 雁过留声人过留名 |
[41:54] | All the great ones leave their mark. | 天下所有的大盗 都要留下他们的标记 |
[41:56] | We’re the Wet Bandits. | 我们就是”水盗” |
[41:58] | You’re sick, you know? You’re really sick. | 你有病你知不知道? 真的有病 |
[42:02] | – I’m not sick. – Yes, you are. | – 我没病 – 你有 |
[42:04] | It’s a sick thing to do. | 这么搞就是有病 |
[42:12] | – We don’t need that. – Don’t tell me… | – 不许再这么搞了! – 不要教我怎么搞 |
[42:14] | I can do it if I want to. | 我爱怎么搞就怎么搞 |
[42:18] | It’s not sick. Hey, watch out! | 我没有病! 小心点! |
[42:28] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! |
[42:30] | You gotta watch out for traffic. | 走路得小心 孩子 |
[42:32] | – Sorry. – Damn. | – 对不起 – 气死人 |
[42:34] | Santy don’t visit the funeral homes, buddy. | 圣诞老人可不去殡仪馆送礼物 |
[42:38] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[42:40] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[42:52] | What’s the matter? | 你怎么了? |
[42:54] | I don’t like the way that kid looked at me. | 我不喜欢他的眼神 |
[42:56] | – Ever seen him before? – I saw a hundred kids this week. | – 以前你见过他吗? – 我这个星期见了几百个小孩子 |
[43:01] | Let’s see what house he goes into. | 我们看看他去哪家? |
[43:35] | Why’s he going faster? | 他干嘛走那么快? |
[43:37] | I told you something’s wrong. | 我跟你说过不对劲的嘛 |
[43:39] | He looked at me weird. Why would he run? | 他的眼神很怪 他跑什么? |
[44:17] | Maybe he went in the church. | 也许他进教堂了 |
[44:19] | – I’m not going in there. – Me neither. | – 我可不到里面去 – 我也不去 |
[44:22] | Let’s get out of here. | 离开这吧 |
[44:42] | When those guys come back, I’ll be ready. | 我要做好准备等这些家伙过来 |
[45:10] | Did they come back? | 他们回来了吗? |
[45:12] | From Paris? | 从巴黎? |
[45:50] | We’ll come back tomorrow. Maybe they’ll be gone. | 我们明天再来 说不定他们就走了 |
[45:53] | We better go before somebody sees us. | 我们赶快走吧 别被人看见 |
[46:27] | Look what I found in the kitchen. | 看我在厨房找到了什么东西? |
[46:29] | Frank, those are for later. | 法兰克 那个晚点才能吃 |
[46:36] | Do you want a little shrimp, huh? | 孩子们 吃小虾子吗? |
[46:40] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗? |
[46:45] | Well, is there… ? | 有没有… |
[46:52] | – Did you get anybody? – I am looking for my son! | – 找到人了? – 我正在找儿子! |
[46:55] | No, I can’t find anybody. | 一个人都找不到 |
[46:57] | They’re all shopping. Nobody’s home for the holidays. | 全都出去逛街了 一过节不会有人在家 |
[47:01] | Never mind, forget it. | 别在意 |
[47:03] | – This is so pointless. – What? | – 这节过得真无聊 – 怎么了? |
[47:06] | We’re here rotting in this apartment. | 我们在这公寓里憋到烂掉 |
[47:09] | Kevin’s at home. Mom’s at the airport. | 凯文在家 妈在机场 |
[47:11] | – So? – You’re not worried about Kevin? | – 那又怎样? – 你就不担心凯文出事吗? |
[47:14] | Why should I be? He acted like a jerk, and now he caught it in the butt. | 我干嘛担心他? 他这个讨厌鬼 自己自作自受 |
[47:20] | He’s so little and helpless. Don’t you think he’s flipped out? | 但是他还小啊! 又没人帮他 你就不想想他可能会吓坏的 |
[47:24] | The trout can use a couple of days in the real world. | 他应该在真实世界里过几天 |
[47:27] | You’re not worried something might happen? | 你就一点儿都不担心 他可能会发生什么事? |
[47:30] | No. For three reasons: | 不担心 三个理由 |
[47:32] | A, I’m not that lucky. Two, we have smoke detectors… | A 我就没这么幸运 第二 我们家里装了烟雾警报器 |
[47:37] | …and D, we live in the most boring street in the United States… | D 我们住在全美国最无聊的街上 |
[47:41] | …where nothing even remotely dangerous will ever happen. Period. | 也就是最不会发生危险的地方 就这样 |
[48:00] | (请走后门) | |
[48:13] | Who is it? | 谁呀? |
[48:14] | It’s Little Nero’s. I have your pizza. | 小尼罗披萨 先生 |
[48:17] | Leave it on the doorstep and get the hell out. | 放在台阶上 然后滚蛋 |
[48:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:23] | What about the money? | 那我的钱呢? |
[48:26] | What money? | 要钱吗? |
[48:28] | Well, you have to pay for your pizza, sir. | 吃披萨是要付钱的 先生 |
[48:32] | Is that a fact? How much do I owe you? | 是吗? 该给多少? |
[48:37] | That’ll be $11.80, sir. | 11块8毛 先生 |
[48:46] | Keep the change, you filthy animal. | 不用找了 畜生! |
[48:51] | – Cheapskate. – Hey. | – 小气鬼 – 嘿 |
[48:52] | I’m gonna give you to the count of 10… | 我数十下 |
[48:55] | …to get your ugly, yellow… | 你这个杂种… |
[48:58] | …no-good keister off my property… | 赶快滚蛋 |
[49:00] | …before I pump your guts full of lead. | 不然就请你吃子弹 |
[49:02] | 1 2 10! One, two…10. | |
[49:33] | A lovely cheese pizza, just for me. | 这次就我一个人独享起司披萨了 |
[49:40] | … to Dallas/Fort Worth. | 飞往达拉斯的班机 |
[49:41] | American Airlines…. | 就要起飞了 |
[49:45] | So we have the $500, the pocket translator… | 我还有500美元 一个快译通 |
[49:48] | …the two first-class seats, that’s an upgrade… | 还有两张头等舱的机票 |
[49:50] | Is that a real Rolex? | 你的表是真的劳力士吗? |
[49:53] | – Do you think it is? – No. | – 你看呢? – 假的 |
[49:56] | But who can tell? I also have a ring. | 谁能看得出来? 我这还有个戒指 |
[49:59] | That is beautiful! | 噢 真漂亮! |
[50:01] | They’re boarding. | 开始登机了 |
[50:03] | She’s offered us two first-class tickets if we go Friday. | 她愿意出星期五的 两张头等舱机票跟我们换 |
[50:07] | Plus a ring, a watch, a pocket translator, $500 and… | 外加一个戒指 一只表 一个快译通 还有500美元 还有… |
[50:11] | The earrings. | 耳环 你喜欢这对耳环的 |
[50:13] | She’s got her own earrings. A whole shoebox full of them. | 她有一大盒子的耳环呢 |
[50:17] | – Come on, come on. – No, but… | – 快点 – 那… |
[50:20] | I’m desperate. | 我很急 |
[50:22] | I’m begging you. From a mother to a mother. Please! | 我求求你们 你也是母亲吧 求你了 |
[50:28] | – Oh, Ed. – Please! | – 噢 艾德 – 求求你 |
[50:31] | Oh, all right. | 噢 好吧 |
[50:39] | “Dear Santa, I got a sister last year. | 亲爱的圣诞老人 去年 我的礼物是个妹妹 |
[50:41] | This year I’d rather have Clay-Doh.” | 今年我想要粘土 |
[50:58] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是有意的 |
[50:59] | If you come back, I’ll never be a pain in the butt again. | 都回来吧 我不再惹你们了 |
[51:03] | I promise. Good night. | 我保证 晚安 |
[52:47] | Are those microwave dinners good? | 微波炉快餐好吃吗? |
[52:50] | – I don’t know. – I’ll give them a whirl. | – 不知道 – 那我试一次好了 |
[52:58] | For the kids. | 给孩子的 |
[53:02] | Hold on, I got a coupon for that. | 等一下 我有折价券 |
[53:05] | It was in the paper this morning. | 是早上从报纸上剪下来的 |
[53:11] | $19.83. | 19块8毛3分 |
[53:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[53:18] | Are you here by yourself? | 你自己一个人来的吗? |
[53:21] | Ma’am, I’m 8 years old. | 女士我才8岁 |
[53:22] | You think I’d be here alone? I don’t think so. | 你说我会一个人来吗? 当然不会 |
[53:27] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈在哪? |
[53:29] | – In the car. – Where’s your dad? | – 在车上 – 那你爸爸呢? |
[53:30] | – He’s at work. – What about brothers and sisters? | – 上班 – 你的兄弟姐妹呢? |
[53:34] | I’m an only child. | 我是独生子 |
[53:35] | – Where do you live? – I can’t tell you. | – 你住哪里? – 我不能告诉你 |
[53:38] | – Why not? – Because you’re a stranger. | – 干嘛不告诉我? – 因为我不认识你 |
[54:19] | Hello, Kevin! | 哈�� 凯文 |
[54:26] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[54:41] | I don’t get it. | 真搞不懂 |
[54:43] | It looks like there’s nobody’s home. | 这家现在看上去好像 又没人在里面了 |
[54:46] | Last night the place is jumping. | 昨晚上满屋子都是人 |
[54:49] | Something ain’t right. | 不对劲 |
[54:51] | Go check it out. | 去看看 |
[55:01] | Now? | 现在吗? |
[55:03] | No, tomorrow, egghead! Now! Go ahead. | 不是现在还是明天呀? 猪脑啊你! 去啊 |
[55:09] | “Now? “ | 就现在 |
[55:27] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[55:32] | Get the hell out of here. | 你快滚蛋 |
[55:33] | All right, Johnny. But what about my money? | 可以 强尼 钱呢? |
[55:37] | What money? | 要钱吗? |
[55:38] | A.C. said you had some dough for me. | 老大说有我的一份 |
[55:41] | Is that a fact? How much do I owe you? | 是吗? 该给多少? |
[55:44] | A.C. said 10 percent. | 老大说过 十分之一 |
[55:47] | Too bad A.C. ain’t in charge no more. | 可惜老大说的不算了 |
[55:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[55:51] | He’s upstairs, taking a bath. | 他在楼上洗澡 |
[55:54] | He’ll call you when he gets out. | 他洗完澡后会打电话给你的 |
[55:58] | Hey, I tell you what I’m gonna give you, Snakes. | 嘿 告诉你要给你什么 小蛇… |
[56:03] | – Snakes? – I’ll give you to the count of 10… | – 小蛇? – 我数十下 |
[56:06] | …to get your ugly, yellow, no-good… | 你这个杂种… |
[56:08] | …keister off my property… | 赶快滚蛋 |
[56:11] | …before I pump your guts full of lead. | 不然就请你吃子弹 |
[56:13] | All right, Johnny. I’m sorry. I’m going. | 好好 强尼 对不起 我马上走 |
[56:16] | 1 2…10! One, two…10. | |
[56:38] | Keep the change, you filthy animal. | 不用找了 畜生! |
[56:46] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[56:47] | I don’t know who, but somebody got blown away. | 里面不知道是什么人让人打死了 |
[56:50] | Somebody beat us, they’re in there. | 有人抢了我们的生意 他们就在里面! |
[56:52] | Two of them. | 是两个人 |
[56:53] | There was arguing. One blew the other one away. | 他们正在吵架 一个人拿枪就把 另一个给干掉了 |
[56:56] | – Who? – I don’t know. | – 谁? – 不知道 |
[56:59] | I recognized one of their voices. I heard that name “Snakes” before. | 但我认出他们当中一个人的声音 我想我以前听到过小蛇这个名字 |
[57:04] | Snakes? Snakes. Snakes. I don’t know no Snakes. | 小蛇? 小蛇 我不认识叫小蛇的 |
[57:08] | Snakes. Let’s get out of here. | 小蛇 我们还是快走吧! |
[57:14] | Hold it. Hold it. | 别慌 别慌 |
[57:15] | Let’s wait and see who it is. We work this neighborhood too. | 我们等在这里看看到底是谁干的 这块地盘也是我们的 |
[57:19] | Suppose the cops finger us for a job… | 说不定警察会问我们… |
[57:21] | …and they ask us about a murder in the area. | 然后他们问这附近的谋杀案的事 |
[57:25] | Won’t it be nice to have a face to go with it? | 要是能指认出个人不是很好吗? |
[57:30] | That’s a good idea. | 这可是个好主意 |
[57:32] | Of course it’s a good idea. Snakes? | 当然是 小蛇? |
[57:35] | He sounded like a snake. | 他的名字听起来像是小蛇 |
[57:44] | Everything’s full. | 班机全部客满 |
[57:45] | Everything’s full? | 班机全部客满? |
[57:47] | I’m very sorry, but it is Christmas Eve. | 没办法 圣诞前夕 |
[57:51] | What about another airline? | 其他航空公司呢? |
[57:57] | Nothing available. May I help you get a hotel room? | 都满了 我可以帮您在饭店 订个房间吗? |
[58:00] | – Tomorrow we can get you a flight. – I can’t wait that long. | 您可以搭明天下午的航班去芝加哥 我等不了那么长时间 |
[58:04] | I’m sorry, ma’am, but we’re doing absolutely everything we can. | 对不起 实在没有办法 女士我们已经尽力了 |
[58:12] | I’m in your way. I’m sorry. You’ve places to go. | 你请 我挡到你了 对不起 你有地方度假 有朋友拜访 |
[58:16] | Got a ticket there, good. Excuse me. | 你有机票 很好 对不起 |
[58:18] | Look, I have been awake for almost 60 hours. I’m tired and I’m dirty. | 我差不多有60个小时没睡觉了 累得要死 身上又脏兮兮的 |
[58:23] | I have been from Chicago to Paris, to Dallas to… Where am I? | 我从芝加哥到了巴黎 去了达拉斯 现在又到了这个是什么鬼地方? |
[58:28] | Scranton. | 斯克蓝顿 |
[58:30] | I’m trying to get home to my 8-year-old son. | 我急着回家去看我8岁的儿子! |
[58:33] | Now you’re telling me it’s hopeless? | 你却告诉我没有办法? |
[58:36] | – I’m sorry. – No. No way. | – 对不起 – 不 不用 |
[58:39] | This is Christmas! The season of perpetual hope. | 这是圣诞节 是充满希望的时候 |
[58:42] | If I have to get on your runway and hitchhike… | 到跑道上去拦飞机也无所谓… |
[58:46] | …if it costs me everything I own… | 不管花多大代价… |
[58:48] | …if I have to sell my soul to the devil himself… | 如果需要把灵魂卖给魔鬼… |
[58:51] | …I am going to get home to my son. | 为了能回家去看我的儿子 我也卖 |
[58:55] | Ma’am, if there was anything… | 如果我今天能帮你任何忙… |
[58:57] | Do it. Do anything. | 那就做吧! |
[58:59] | – I can get you a hotel room. – What? | – 我能帮你订一间的房 – 干嘛? |
[59:01] | Can you excuse us for a sec? Can I see you for a second, please? | 不好意思 打搅一下行吗? |
[59:06] | Excuse us. | 对不起 |
[59:10] | You got a little bit of a dilemma. | 我无意中听到你说的话 |
[59:12] | We got a crisis ourselves. | 我们也遇到了危机 |
[59:15] | Allow me to introduce myself. Gus Polinski. | 允许我自我介绍一下 我叫卡斯波林斯基 |
[59:20] | Polka King of the Midwest? | 中西部波卡音乐之王 |
[59:25] | The Kenosha Kickers? | 听说过肯诺夏舞者吗? |
[59:28] | – Hi there. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 你好 |
[59:30] | That’s okay. I thought you might have recognized… | 没关系 我以为你能认出我们来 |
[59:34] | I had a few hits a few years ago. That’s why I just… | 几年前我出了几首曲子 轰动一时 |
[59:38] | “Polka, Polka, Polka”? | 像”波卡 波卡 波卡” |
[59:41] | No? “Twin Lakes Polka”? | 没听过吗? 那么”双湖波卡”呢? |
[59:44] | “Yamahoozie Polka, ” a.k.a. “Kiss Me Polka”? “Polka Twist”? | 还有”亚犸乎兹亚波卡” 就是 “亲亲我波卡”? 还有”旋转波卡”… |
[59:49] | These are songs? | 这些都是歌曲吗? |
[59:51] | Yeah. Yeah, we… Some fairly big hits for us. | 是的是的 我们这帮人相当受欢迎 |
[59:54] | You know, in the early ’70s. | 特别是在70年代早期 |
[59:56] | Yeah, we sold about 623 copies of that. | 我们卖了623张唱片 |
[59:59] | – In Chicago? – No, Sheboygan. | – 在芝加哥吗? – 不 在希波干市 |
[1:00:00] | Very big in Sheboygan. | 全市都轰动了 |
[1:00:02] | Did you say you could help? | 你是说能帮我吗? |
[1:00:04] | Anyway, I’m rambling on here. Our flight was canceled… | 我在喃喃自语 我们的航班取消了… |
[1:00:08] | …so we gotta drive. See the guy in the yellow jacket over there? | 所以我们准备开车去 看到那个穿黄夹克上有标记的人吗? |
[1:00:13] | He’s gonna rent us a nice big van to drive to Milwaukee. | 是他租给我们一辆漂亮的 大车 我们开着去密尔瓦基 |
[1:00:16] | Now, I heard you had some problems getting to Chicago? | 我刚才听你说要去芝加哥? |
[1:00:20] | To see your kid? | 去看你的孩子还是什么? |
[1:00:21] | My son. He… We left, and he’s there. | 我们走的时候把他忘在家里了 |
[1:00:26] | If you have to get to Chicago, we’ll gladly drive you. | 你要是去芝加哥 我们很高兴可以开车送你去 |
[1:00:29] | It’s on the way to Milwaukee. | 正好是去密瓦基的路上 |
[1:00:32] | – You’d give me a ride? – Sure, why not? | – 你们可以送我? – 当然要送 |
[1:00:35] | You gotta get home. | 你还是早点回家看孩子吧 |
[1:00:36] | – A ride to Chicago? – Sure, it’s Christmastime. | – 坐车去芝加哥? – 现在是圣诞节嘛 |
[1:00:40] | Thank you. Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你! 噢 谢谢! |
[1:00:42] | You don’t mind going with polka bums? | 你不介意和波卡流浪艺人一起坐车吧? |
[1:00:44] | No, I’d love to. | 不 不介意 |
[1:01:08] | Hey, Marv. Marv, Marv! | 嘿 马文 |
[1:01:11] | Look at this. | 看看 |
[1:01:19] | I think we’re getting scammed by a kindergartner. | 我看我们是让这个小子骗了 |
[1:01:53] | Dad, can you come here and help me? | 爸爸 过来帮帮忙好不好? |
[1:02:00] | Remember that kid we saw the other day? | 还记得那天我们见到的那个小孩吗? |
[1:02:03] | He lives here. | 就住这 |
[1:02:05] | If the kid’s here, the parents got to be. | 那要是孩子在家 父母肯定也在家 |
[1:02:08] | He’s home alone. | 他可是单独一人在家 |
[1:02:18] | What? You want to come back tonight? | 你白痴啊! 你要晚上才来吗? |
[1:02:20] | Even with the kid here? | 这个孩子在这你也敢来? |
[1:02:22] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我觉得不能这样搞 |
[1:02:24] | That house is the reason we worked this block. | 就是这栋房子使我们决定 要在这个街区开始动手的 |
[1:02:27] | Ever since I saw that house, I wanted it. | 自从我第一次看到这栋房子 我就想要 |
[1:02:30] | Let’s take it one step at a time. | 我们一步步来 好吗? |
[1:02:32] | We’ll unload the van, get a bite to eat, we’ll come back about 9:00. | 先把卡车给腾空了 再吃点饭 九点左右我们再回来 |
[1:02:37] | Nine o’clock. | 九点左右 |
[1:02:38] | This way it’s dark. | 那时候天就黑了 |
[1:02:40] | Yeah, kids are scared of the dark. | 对啊小孩子怕黑 |
[1:02:43] | You’re afraid of the dark too. You know you are. | 你也怕黑 马文 你自己知道 |
[1:02:47] | No, I’m not. | 我不怕黑 |
[1:02:49] | – Yes, you are. – Not, not, not. | – 你就是怕! – 不怕不怕不怕! |
[1:02:51] | You are so. | 就是怕 |
[1:02:52] | Mom, where are you? | 妈妈 你在哪呢? |
[1:03:09] | Do you play? | 你会吹这个吗? |
[1:03:11] | Do you want to try? Go ahead, try it. Try it! | 要不要试试看? 来嘛 试试 试试 |
[1:03:27] | (圣诞老人) | |
[1:03:42] | – Excuse me. – Yeah? | – 对不起 – 什么事? |
[1:03:46] | Hey, nice shoes. | 嘿 这双鞋真漂亮! |
[1:03:48] | Oh, thanks. | 噢 谢谢 |
[1:03:49] | Is he still here? It’s really important that I see him. | 圣诞老人还在这吗? 我有重要的事要跟他说 |
[1:03:54] | He’s getting in his car. If you hurry, you can catch him. | 他正要上车呢 我想你要是跑快点还能赶上他 |
[1:03:58] | How low! Giving Kriss Kringle a parking ticket on Christmas Eve! | 真该死! 居然在圣诞前夕 给圣诞老人开罚单 |
[1:04:03] | What’s next, rabies shots for the Easter Bunny? | 那下次是什么? 难道还要给 复活节的兔子打狂犬病疫苗吗? |
[1:04:06] | Santa, hold on. | 圣诞老人 等一下 |
[1:04:10] | – Can I talk to you? – Make it quick. Santa’s running late. | – 能耽误你一下吗? – 可以 不过你要快一点 圣诞老人快迟到了 |
[1:04:14] | I know you’re not the real Santa Claus. | 我知道你不是真的圣诞老人 |
[1:04:16] | What makes you say that? Just out of curiosity. | 你怎么会这样说? 我想知道为什么 |
[1:04:20] | – I’m old enough to know how it works. – All right. | – 我够大能明白是怎么回事了 – 是的 |
[1:04:24] | But I also know you work for him. | 但是我也知道你在为圣诞老人做事 |
[1:04:26] | – I’d like you to give him a message. – Shoot. | – 我想请你帮我传话给他 – 说吧 |
[1:04:29] | Kevin McCallister, 671 Lincoln Blvd. Do you need the phone number? | 我是凯文麦卡利斯特 住林肯大道671号 要电话号码吗? |
[1:04:35] | No, that’s all right. | 不用了 |
[1:04:36] | This is extremely important. | 好吧 这件事非常重要 |
[1:04:38] | Please tell him instead of presents, I just want my family back. | 请你告诉圣诞老人 今年不要送礼物了 就把我的全家人送回来就行了 |
[1:04:44] | No toys. Nothing but Peter, Kate, Buzz, Megan, Linnie and Jeff. | 不要玩具 什么都不要 就要彼得 凯蒂 巴兹 梅根 琳妮 杰夫 |
[1:04:48] | And my aunt and my cousins. | 还有我的婶婶和表兄弟姐妹们 |
[1:04:51] | And if he has time, my Uncle Frank. Okay? | 如果有时间的话 还有我的叔叔法兰克 好吗? |
[1:04:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:04:58] | – I’ll see what I can do. – Thanks. | – 我会想办法的 – 谢谢 |
[1:05:00] | Wait. My elf took the last of the candy canes home to her boyfriend. | 等等! 我的小矮人 把剩下的棒棒糖给她的男朋友了 |
[1:05:05] | – That’s okay. – No, don’t be silly. | – 没关系 – 不用 别傻了 |
[1:05:07] | Everybody who sees Santa has gotta get something. | 见到圣诞老人的人 一定要得到点东西 |
[1:05:10] | Here, hold out your little paw there. There you go. | 在这儿 伸出你的小爪子 拿去 |
[1:05:15] | – Don’t spoil your dinner. – I won’t. | – 别吃多了 不然吃不下饭 – 不会的 |
[1:05:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:30] | Son of a… ! | 妈的 |
[1:08:29] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:08:33] | May I sit down? | 我可以坐下吗? |
[1:08:45] | That’s my granddaughter. | 我的孙女在那上面 |
[1:08:47] | The little red-haired girl. | 那个红头发的小女孩 |
[1:08:51] | She’s about your age. You know her? | 她和你差不多大 你认识她吗? |
[1:08:54] | No. | 不认识 |
[1:08:56] | – You live next to me, don’t you? – Yeah. | 你住我隔壁 是吧? |
[1:08:59] | You can say hello when you see me. You don’t have to be afraid. | 你见到我可以跟我打招呼 你不用害怕 |
[1:09:03] | There’s a lot of things going around about me, but none of it’s true. Okay? | 城里有很多关于我的传言 但都不是真的 懂吗? |
[1:09:09] | – You’ve been good this year? – I think so. | – 你今年有当个乖孩子吗? – 我想有吧 |
[1:09:12] | You swear to it? | 敢发誓吗? |
[1:09:14] | No. | 不 |
[1:09:15] | Yeah. Well, this is the place to be if you’re feeling bad about yourself. | 我的直觉是 只有你觉得自己不好 才会到这个地方来 |
[1:09:20] | – It is? – I think so. | – 是吗? – 我是这么想的 |
[1:09:23] | – Are you feeling bad about yourself? – No. | – 你觉得自己不好吗? – 没有 |
[1:09:30] | I’ve been kind of a pain lately. I said some things I shouldn’t have. | 最近我一直惹人厌 尽说些不该说的话 |
[1:09:35] | I really haven’t been too good this year. | 今年我的表现真的不太好 |
[1:09:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:09:40] | I’m kind of upset because I really like my family. | 我满难过的 我真的很爱我的家人 |
[1:09:43] | Even though sometimes I say I don’t. Sometimes I even think I don’t. | 尽管有时我嘴上说我不爱他们 我甚至心里想过我不爱他们 |
[1:09:48] | – Do you get that? – I think so. | – 你明白了吗? – 差不多吧 |
[1:09:51] | How you feel about your family is a complicated thing. | 家家都有一本难念的经 |
[1:09:55] | Especially with an older brother. | 特别是和哥哥的关系 |
[1:09:58] | Deep down, you’ll always love them. | 内心深处虽然总是爱着他们 |
[1:10:00] | But you can forget that you love them. You can hurt them, they can hurt you. | 但却不知怎样去表现 于是就伤害了他们也伤害了自己 |
[1:10:05] | And that’s not just because you’re young. | 这跟年纪大小好像没有关系 |
[1:10:09] | You want to know the real reason why I’m here? | 你是不是想知道我到这里的 真正原因? |
[1:10:12] | Sure. | 是的 |
[1:10:14] | I came to hear my granddaughter sing. I can’t come hear her tonight. | 我是来听我孙女唱歌的 而今晚我是不能来的 |
[1:10:18] | You have plans? | 你有约会吗? |
[1:10:19] | No. | 不是 |
[1:10:21] | I’m not welcome. | 他们不欢迎我 |
[1:10:24] | At church? | 教堂不欢迎你? |
[1:10:25] | You’re always welcome at church. | 教堂总是欢迎你的 |
[1:10:27] | I’m not welcome with my son. | 是我的儿子不欢迎我 |
[1:10:31] | Years back, before you and your family moved on the block… | 几年前 你们家搬来这个区前… |
[1:10:35] | …I had an argument with my son. | 我和我儿子大吵了一架 |
[1:10:38] | How old is he? | 他多大了? |
[1:10:39] | He’s grown up. | 他是大人了 |
[1:10:42] | We lost our tempers, and I said I didn’t care to see him anymore. | 我们都发了火 我说我不想再看见他了 |
[1:10:47] | He said the same, and we haven’t spoken to each other since. | 他也是这么说的 从那时起 我们就没讲过话了 |
[1:10:53] | If you miss him, why don’t you call him? | 既然你想他 干嘛不打电话给他? |
[1:10:56] | I’m afraid if I call, he won’t talk to me. | 我害怕我要是打电话给他 他不会理我 |
[1:10:58] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:11:01] | I don’t know. I’m just afraid he won’t. | 我也不知道 就是害怕他不理我 |
[1:11:04] | No offense, but aren’t you a little old to be afraid? | 不是我存心冒犯你 你岁数大了 是不是不该害怕了? |
[1:11:08] | You can be old for a lot of things. | 人一天天变老… |
[1:11:11] | – You’re never too old to be afraid. – That’s true. | – 但总是会害怕的 – 这倒是 |
[1:11:14] | I was afraid of our basement. | 我一直害怕地下室 |
[1:11:16] | It’s dark. There’s weird stuff down there, and it smells funny. | 太黑 总觉得有些怪东西在下面 里面的味道也怪怪的 |
[1:11:19] | That sort of thing. It’s bothered me for years. | 这样的事烦我好多年了 |
[1:11:23] | Basements are like that. | 地下室给人的感觉都是那个样子 |
[1:11:26] | I made myself go down to do some laundry… | 后来我壮着胆子下去洗衣服 |
[1:11:28] | …and I found out it’s not so bad. | 发觉并不那么可怕 |
[1:11:31] | I worried about it, but if you turn on the lights, it’s no big deal. | 开始我一直很害怕 后来把灯一打开 就什么事都没了 |
[1:11:36] | What’s your point? | 你是什么意思? |
[1:11:37] | My point is, you should call your son. | 我的意思是 你应该打电话给你儿子 |
[1:11:41] | – What if he won’t talk to me? – At least you’ll know. | – 他要是不理我怎么办? – 至少你会知道 |
[1:11:44] | Then you could stop worrying about it. You won’t have to be afraid anymore. | 也就不必担心这件事了 也就不会再害怕了 |
[1:11:49] | No matter how mad I was, I’d talk to my dad. Especially around the holidays. | 我不管多生我爸的气 总会跟他讲话的 特别是在过节的时候 |
[1:11:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:11:57] | Just give it a shot. For your granddaughter anyway. | 你试一试吧 就算是为了你的孙女 |
[1:12:01] | I’m sure she misses you. And the presents. | 我保证她很想你和你的礼物 |
[1:12:04] | I send her a check. | 我寄过一张支票给她 |
[1:12:06] | I wish my grandparents did that. They always send me clothes. | 我希望我爷爷奶奶 也寄支票给我 他们总是寄衣服给我 |
[1:12:10] | Last year I got a sweater with a bird knitted on it. | 去年就给了我一件上面织着大鸟的毛衣 |
[1:12:13] | Oh, that’s nice. | 啊那不错啊 |
[1:12:15] | Not for a guy in the second grade. | 二年级的男生不适合穿那个 |
[1:12:17] | You can get beat up for wearing something like that. | 要是穿了会被打的 |
[1:12:21] | I have a friend who got nailed… | 我一个朋友 因为听说他穿过… |
[1:12:23] | …because there was a rumor he wore dinosaur pajamas. | 有恐龙图案的睡衣 就被打了 |
[1:12:27] | You better run home where you belong. Think about what I said. | 你还是赶快回家吧 想想我对你说的话 |
[1:12:32] | – All right? – Okay. | – 怎么样? – 好吧 |
[1:12:34] | It’s nice talking to you. | 跟你聊天真高兴 |
[1:12:36] | Nice talking to you. | 我也是 |
[1:12:44] | – What about you? – Me? | – 你怎么办? – 我? |
[1:12:47] | Yeah. You and your son. | 是 你和你儿子 |
[1:12:51] | We’ll see what happens. | 再看看吧 |
[1:12:54] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐! |
[1:12:56] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐! |
[1:13:50] | This is my house. I have to defend it. | 这是我的房子 我必须保卫它! |
[1:13:59] | (战略计划图 重型罐子 炙热! ) | |
[1:14:26] | (柏油) | |
[1:15:22] | We’ll check it out. We can come back for the truck. | 先过去看看 然后回来收拾卡车 |
[1:15:33] | How do we go in? | 我们怎么进去? |
[1:15:35] | We’ll go to the back door. Maybe he’ll let us in. | 到后门去 也许他会让我们进去 |
[1:15:38] | Yeah, he’s a kid. Kids are stupid. | 是的 他是个孩子 小孩子都傻 |
[1:15:43] | Bless this nutritious, microwaveable macaroni and cheese dinner… | 感谢主赐我营养的微波炉快餐 |
[1:15:48] | …and the people who sold it on sale. Amen. | 并祝福那些低价卖东西的人们 |
[1:16:15] | This is it. Don’t get scared now. | 就这样 现在起不再害怕 |
[1:16:31] | Merry Christmas, little fella. | 圣诞快乐 小子 |
[1:16:35] | We know that you’re in there and that you’re all alone. | 我们知道你在里面 而且只有你一个人 |
[1:16:40] | Yeah, come on, kid. Open up. | 快点 小子 开门! |
[1:16:43] | It’s Santy Claus and his elf. | 是圣诞老人和小精灵来啦 |
[1:16:48] | We won’t hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你的 |
[1:16:50] | No, no. Got some nice presents for you. | 不 不会的 我们还带了礼物来给你呢 |
[1:16:54] | Be a good little fella now and open the door. | 好孩子 来开门吧 |
[1:17:02] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:17:05] | What? What? | 怎么了? 怎么了? |
[1:17:08] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:17:09] | – What happened? – Get that little… | – 怎么搞的? – 抓住那… |
[1:17:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:17:31] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了! 太好了! |
[1:17:33] | The little jerk is armed! | 这兔崽子有枪! |
[1:17:35] | That’s it! I’m going in the front. You go down the basement! | 好吧 我从前门进去 你从地下室进去 |
[1:18:41] | That smart aleck! | 自作聪明! |
[1:20:12] | Oh, boy. That’s it, you little… You little… | 这小兔崽子 死定了你 |
[1:20:17] | No, not this time, you little brat. | 这次可不会了 你这个小兔崽子 |
[1:20:23] | You little creep, where are you? | 小混蛋你在哪? |
[1:20:50] | Yes! | 干得好! |
[1:21:25] | … rip his head off… ! | 我要把你的脑袋扯下来! |
[1:21:37] | You’re dead, kid. | 你死定了 小子 |
[1:22:25] | Where are you, you little creep? | 小浑蛋你在哪? |
[1:22:44] | Harry, I’m coming in! | 哈利! 我来了 |
[1:22:52] | Oh, no! I’m really scared. | 噢 不 我真的好害怕! |
[1:22:54] | It’s too late for you, kid, we’re in the house. We’re gonna get you. | 太晚了 小子! 我们已经在房子里 就要抓到你了! |
[1:22:58] | Okay, come and get me! | 好吧! 过来抓我吧! |
[1:23:01] | Why, you… ! | 你这个…! |
[1:23:08] | Now you’re dead! | 你死定了! |
[1:23:35] | I’m gonna kill that kid! | 我非杀了那小子不可! |
[1:23:53] | – Marv. – Harry? | – 马文 – 哈利! |
[1:23:55] | Why’d you take your shoes off? | 你干嘛脱鞋? |
[1:23:58] | Why are you dressed like a chicken? | 你干嘛弄得像只鸡一样? |
[1:24:01] | I’m up here, you morons. Come and get me. | 我在上面 你们两个白痴 快过来抓我呀! |
[1:24:08] | You guys give up, or are you thirsty for more? | 你们要投降还是要再来一点? |
[1:24:21] | Heads up! | 小心头! |
[1:24:26] | Don’t worry, Marv. I’ll get him for you. | 别担心 马文 我会帮你抓到他 |
[1:24:32] | Yes! | 太棒了! |
[1:24:39] | He’s only a kid, Harry. We can take him. | 他不过是个孩子 哈利 我们能抓到他的 |
[1:24:41] | Shut up, will you? What is it? | 噢 闭嘴! 你看什么看? |
[1:24:44] | You’re missing some teeth. | 你缺牙了 |
[1:24:47] | Where? It’s my gold tooth. | 是哪颗? 我的金牙! |
[1:24:49] | My gold tooth. I’ll kill him. I’ll kill him! | 我的金牙没了! 我非杀了他不可! |
[1:24:54] | You bomb me with one more can, kid… | 你再用罐子打… |
[1:24:57] | …and I’ll snap off your cojones and boil them in motor oil! | 老子一定把你的小鸡鸡 扯下来放在油锅里煎! |
[1:25:04] | 911 emergency. | 119紧急专线 |
[1:25:06] | Hello, my house is being robbed. | 喂 有人在我家行窃 |
[1:25:08] | My address is 656 Lincoln Boulevard. My name is Murphy. | 地址是林肯大道656号 我的名字叫墨菲 |
[1:25:16] | You never know what’s there. | 不知道上面有什么东西 |
[1:25:19] | There he is! | 他在那里! |
[1:25:25] | I got you! I got him, Harry. | 抓到你了! 我抓到他了! 哈利! |
[1:25:29] | I got him. | 抓到了! |
[1:25:31] | Harry, give me a hand! | 哈利 快起来 帮我! |
[1:25:36] | I got him! | 我抓到他了 |
[1:25:38] | Harry, help me. Get up! | 哈利 帮我一把! 快起来呀! |
[1:25:41] | I got him. | 我抓到他了! |
[1:26:22] | What are you doing? | 马文 你在干嘛? |
[1:26:24] | Harry, don’t move. | 哈利 不要动! |
[1:26:27] | Marv? | 马文? |
[1:26:28] | Don’t move. | 不要动! |
[1:26:31] | What are you doing? | 马文 你要干什么? |
[1:26:37] | Did I get him? | 打死了吗? |
[1:26:39] | Did I get him? | 打死了吗? |
[1:26:41] | Where is it? Where is it? | 在哪里? 在哪里? |
[1:26:43] | Never mind that. Here! How do you like it, huh? You jerk! | 别管它 爽了没有? 你这个浑蛋 |
[1:26:47] | Get that kid, before I… Get that kid! | 快去抓那个小孩! 去呀! 快去! 抓住他! |
[1:27:17] | Where’d he go? | 跑哪去了? |
[1:27:19] | Maybe he committed suicide. | 说不定自杀了吧 |
[1:27:21] | Down here, you big horse’s ass! Come get me before I call the police. | 在下面! 你们两个大坏蛋 来抓我呀 要不然我报警了! |
[1:27:26] | – Let’s get him! – Wait, wait. | – 我去把这小子抓来! – 等等 |
[1:27:28] | It’s just what he wants us to do: | 这小子就是要我们… |
[1:27:30] | Go back through his fun house so we get all tore up. | 从楼下过去! 中他的机关 想狠狠修理我们 |
[1:27:34] | He’s gonna call the cops! | 他就要报警了! |
[1:27:35] | From a tree house? | 在树屋怎么报警? |
[1:27:37] | Come on. | 过去 |
[1:27:40] | – Out the window? – Yeah. | 从窗户过去? |
[1:27:41] | I’m not going out the window. | 我可不行 |
[1:27:43] | Why, you scared? Are you afraid? Come on, get out here. | 怎么? 你害怕了? 马文 你是不是怕了? |
[1:27:52] | Come on. | 快点啦你 |
[1:27:59] | Come on! | 快点啦 |
[1:28:06] | – Come on. Keep going. – Let’s go back, Harry. | – 快点! – 哈利 还是回去吧 |
[1:28:15] | Shut it, Marv. | 马文! 别叫啦! |
[1:28:20] | Hey, guys! | 你好! |
[1:28:21] | Check this out. | 再看看这个! |
[1:28:24] | Go back. Go back. | 快回去! 快回去! |
[1:29:14] | There he is! | 他在那里! |
[1:29:16] | Hey, I’m calling the cops! | 我要去报警! |
[1:29:19] | Wait, wait! He wants us to follow him. | 等等 他就是想我们跟着他 |
[1:29:22] | I got a better idea. Come on. | 看我的 这边走 |
[1:29:42] | Hi, pal. | 嗨 兄弟 |
[1:29:43] | We outsmarted you this time. Get over here! | 这回栽在我们手里了吧 过来吧你 |
[1:29:53] | What are you gonna do? | 哈利 我们怎么修理他? |
[1:29:54] | I’ll do exactly what he did to us. | 以牙还牙 |
[1:29:56] | Burn his head with a blowtorch. | 我要用喷灯烧他的头! |
[1:29:59] | I’ll smash his face with an iron. | 我要用熨斗烫他的脸! |
[1:30:01] | I’d like to slap him in the face with a paint can! | 再用油漆桶往他的脸上摔! |
[1:30:04] | Shove a nail through his foot! | 要不就把钉子插到脚掌里去! |
[1:30:06] | I’m gonna bite off every one of these little fingers, one at a time. | 把他的小嫩手指一根一根咬下来 一次咬一根 |
[1:30:20] | Come on. Let’s get you home. | 快走 快回家去 |
[1:30:45] | Wow, this is great. | 哇! 这下可好了! |
[1:30:51] | Nice move, leaving the water running. | 做得很好 每次做案都放水 |
[1:30:54] | Now we know each and every house that you’ve hit. | 现在知道了 有水的房子就是你们干的 |
[1:31:01] | We’ve been looking for you guys for a long time. | 找你们两个很久了 |
[1:31:04] | Yeah. Well, remember, we’re the Wet Bandits. | 好啊记住了 我们就是有名的”水盗” |
[1:31:07] | – Wet Bandits, that’s W-E-T… – Shut up! Get in the car! | – 我们就是水盗 就是流水的水… – 闭嘴! 闭嘴! 上车! |
[1:31:11] | Hey, come on. Come on. | 快点! |
[1:31:14] | – Hands off the head, pal! – Come on. | – 别碰我的头 朋友 – 上车! |
[1:32:12] | I’m a bad parent. I’m a bad parent. | 我不是个好母亲 不是好母亲 |
[1:32:14] | No, you’re not. | 不 你是个好母亲 |
[1:32:15] | You’re beating yourself up there. This happens. | 你太自责了 |
[1:32:18] | These things happen. | 别这样 这是常有的事 |
[1:32:20] | You want to talk about bad parents? Look at us. | 要是说起不称职的父母 看看我们吧 |
[1:32:24] | We’re on the road 48, 49 weeks a year. We hardly see our families. | 我们一年中有48到49个星期 在外巡回演出 几乎见不到家人 |
[1:32:30] | Joe, over there. Gosh, you know… | 那边的乔治… |
[1:32:32] | …he forgets his kids’ names half the time. | 不记得自己孩子的名字 |
[1:32:35] | Ziggy over there, he’s never even met his kid. | 那边的兹吉根本就还没见过 自己的孩子呢 |
[1:32:39] | Eddy…. Let’s just hope none of them write a book about him. | 还有艾迪 他对不起家里的事就更多了 |
[1:32:44] | Tell me, have you gone on vacation and left your child home? | 你们有因为去度假 把孩子忘在家里吗? |
[1:32:50] | No. | 没有 |
[1:32:53] | But I did leave one at a funeral parlor once. | 但是我倒是有一次把孩子 忘在殡仪馆了 |
[1:32:56] | Yeah, it was terrible too. I was all distraught and everything. | 那也是同样让人很难受 |
[1:33:00] | The wife and I, we left the little tyke there in the funeral parlor. | 我和我太太把孩子留在殡仪馆了 |
[1:33:04] | All day. You know, we went back at night, when we… | 孩子被忘在殡仪馆里整整一天 到了晚上… |
[1:33:08] | …came to our senses, there he was. | 才想起他来 我们赶紧去找他 |
[1:33:11] | Apparently, he was there all day with a corpse. | 他在遗体旁待了整整一天 |
[1:33:15] | He was okay. You know, after six, seven weeks. | 六 七个星期之后 他就好了 你知道的… |
[1:33:18] | He came around and started talking again. | 就又说又蹦又跳了 |
[1:33:22] | They get over it. Kids are resilient like that. | 小孩子很快就恢复了 不像大人那样 |
[1:33:25] | We shouldn’t talk about this. | 我们或许不应该谈论这个话题 |
[1:33:27] | – I was just trying to cheer you up. – I’m sorry I did. | 既然你开头了 我就想让你振作起来 是的 对不起 |
[1:33:58] | Mom? | 妈! |
[1:34:04] | Mom? | 妈! |
[1:34:09] | Mom? | 妈? |
[1:34:58] | Kevin! | 凯文! |
[1:35:01] | Kevin! | 凯文! |
[1:35:33] | Merry Christmas, sweetheart. | 圣诞快乐! 宝贝 |
[1:35:44] | Oh, Kevin, I’m so sorry. | 凯文 妈妈真的对不起你 |
[1:36:07] | Where’s everybody else? | 其他人都去哪了? |
[1:36:09] | Oh, baby, they couldn’t come. | 噢 他们回不来 |
[1:36:12] | They wanted to so much… | 他们是想回来的 可是… |
[1:36:13] | I didn’t fall asleep in the back and drool all over you, did I? | 我才没有流口水呢! 有吗? |
[1:36:18] | – You do drool! – Shut up! | – 你流了 – 别吵了 |
[1:36:23] | Kevin, my boy. How are you? It’s good to see you. | 凯文 你还好吧? |
[1:36:27] | You’re all right. | 你没事吧 |
[1:36:29] | I love you. You okay? | 我爱你 你还好吗? |
[1:36:32] | Hey, Kev. | 凯文 |
[1:36:35] | It’s cool that you didn’t burn the place down. | 你还没把房子给烧了 真是了不起 |
[1:36:40] | Thanks, Buzz. | 谢谢 巴兹 |
[1:36:44] | Wait a minute. How’d you guys get home? | 等一下 你们是怎么回来的? |
[1:36:46] | On the morning flight you didn’t want to wait for. | 我们坐的是你不愿意等的那班飞机 |
[1:36:48] | – Oh, no. Thank you. – Merry Christmas. | – 喔! 谢谢 – 圣诞快乐! |
[1:36:52] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐! |
[1:36:54] | Someone has to find an open store. | 谁去找间有开门的商店 我们连牛奶都没有 |
[1:36:56] | I went shopping yesterday. | 我昨天去店里买了 |
[1:37:01] | You, shopping? | 你? 买东西? |
[1:37:02] | I got some milk, eggs and fabric softener. | 我买了牛奶 买了鸡蛋 还有柔软精 |
[1:37:07] | – What? – No kidding? | – 什么? – 真的假的? |
[1:37:09] | What a funny guy. | 这孩子还真好玩 |
[1:37:11] | What else did you do while we were away? | 我们不在家的时候你还做了什么? |
[1:37:14] | Just hung around. | 只是在屋里东摸西摸 |
[1:37:19] | Bring your stuff upstairs. | 把东西拿上楼 |
[1:37:20] | Shopping? He doesn’t know how to tie his shoe. He’s going shopping? | 他去买东西? 他连自己的鞋带 都不会绑 还会买东西? |
[1:37:25] | This is not the Kevin I knew. | 凯文才不会这么做呢 |
[1:37:52] | Honey, what’s this? | 宝贝 这是什么东西? |
[1:38:52] | Kevin! What did you do to my room? | 凯文! 看你把我的房间搞成 什么样子? |