英文名称:Home Alone 4
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Viv, I know there are only three shopping days left, but they called, | 薇薇,我知道只剩三天购物日了 但客户打电话来说… |
[00:21] | and they want to see your house in an hour. | 他们想在一小时后 去你看的房子 |
[00:23] | -(rock music playing) -Uh-huh. | |
[00:25] | -Mom! Make Buzz turn off the music. -(pop music playing) | 妈!叫巴兹关掉音乐 |
[00:27] | -No problem. -Mom! | – 没问题 – 妈! |
[00:29] | -(mockingly) “Mom.” -Hang on, Viv. | – 妈 – 等一下,薇薇 |
[00:32] | -Let your sister rehearse. -Like that’ll help. | – 让你姐姐好好排练 – 希望这会有所帮助 |
[00:33] | -And clean up the kitchen. -But– | – 去把厨房打扫一下 – 但是… |
[00:35] | Now. Okay, Viv. I’ll see you in a bit. | 好了,薇薇,稍后见 |
[00:38] | I thought I told you to clean up the kitchen. | 我说过要你去打扫一下厨房 |
[00:40] | I did. Can I go to the movies tonight with some friends? | – 我已经搞定了,今晚我可以和朋友去看电影吗? – 不行 |
[00:42] | -No. -No… | – 不… |
[00:44] | No, no. I’m showing a house, and I need you to baby-sit Kevin. | – 不,不行,我要带客户去看房子,你得照顾凯文 |
[00:47] | Well, why can’t Megan do it? | – 为何不叫梅根呢? |
[00:48] | Because she has to go to rehearsal at the teen center. | – 她要排练啊 |
[00:50] | And you don’t have to go to the movies. | – 你不一定要去看电影啊 |
[00:51] | I do if I want a life. | – 我不去,生活就乐趣了 |
[00:53] | You’re baby-sitting Kevin. Hey, where is he, anyway? Kevin. | 你得照顾凯文 他人在哪里?凯文! |
[00:57] | -What is it? What is it? -KEVIN: It’s a car! | – 这是什么?这是什么? – 是车子! |
[00:59] | -Whoa! -MAN: Wait a second. That was– | – 喔! – 等等,那是… |
[01:01] | Honey, that was mine. | 亲爱的,那是我的 |
[01:04] | BUZZ (on TV): That was awesome. It’s got an antenna and everything. | 太棒了 又有天线,什么都有 |
[01:07] | -PETER: Merry Christmas, Mommy. -KEVIN: Merry Christmas. | – 圣诞快乐,妈妈 – 圣诞快乐 |
[01:09] | -KATE (on TV): Merry Christmas. -BUZZ: Over here. | 圣诞快乐 |
[01:12] | -PETER: What did I get? -BUZZ: What is this? | – 送我什么礼物? – 这是什么? |
[01:14] | -MEGAN: Thank you. -KATE: Okay, everybody get in the shot. | – 谢谢 – 大家一起来录像 |
[01:16] | -Everybody get together. -BUZZ: Okay. | – 大家一起来 – 好的 |
[01:19] | KATE (on TV): All right. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. | – 好,圣诞快乐 – 圣诞快乐 |
[01:22] | Merry Christmas. Very funny, Buzz. | – 圣诞快乐 – 非常欢乐,巴兹 |
[01:25] | (Kate laughing on TV) | |
[01:27] | -Last Christmas, huh? -Yeah. | – 去年的圣诞节影片吗? – 对啊 |
[01:32] | This Christmas isn’t gonna be any fun. | 今年的圣诞节将不再有欢乐 |
[01:35] | Well, of course it will. | 当然会有欢乐 |
[01:38] | Honey, we’re gonna do all the same things we’ve always done. | 亲爱的,我们会像从前 做一样的事 |
[01:42] | Sing Christmas carols, be with family and friends, | 与家人和朋友…一起唱圣诞歌 |
[01:45] | put cookies and milk out for Santa. | 把饼干和牛奶放在外面 等待圣诞老人的来临 |
[01:49] | -It’s gonna be just the same. -Except this year… | – 一切如同往常 – 除了今年… |
[01:53] | no Dad. | 没有了爸爸 |
[01:55] | Right. That’s the one thing that’s different. | 没错,就只有这点不一样 |
[01:58] | Why can’t you just get back together? | 你们两人为什么不复合呢? |
[02:00] | (sighs) Honey, we’re just gonna have to let that go. | 亲爱的,我们这样做 也是迫不得已啊 |
[02:04] | -(chattering on TV) -That’s a no, right? | 也就是说不可能,对吗? |
[02:08] | It means some things are just out of our control. | 毕竟无法事事如意 |
[02:11] | I know you miss your dad. | 我知道你想念你爸爸 |
[02:15] | And he loves me very much. | 他非常爱我 |
[02:17] | You both do, and it has nothing to do with me. | 你们两人都很爱我 但是却没有办法复合 |
[02:21] | -Did he tell you that? -I’m nine years old. I watch a lot of TV. | – 他告诉了你吗? – 我已经九岁了,我看了很多电视 |
[02:26] | Did he leave because of me? | 他因为我而离开的吗? |
[02:29] | No. Of course not. | 不是,当然不是 |
[02:31] | -I knew it! It was Buzz and Megan. -(chuckles) | 我就知道,一定是因为巴兹和梅根 |
[02:35] | Oh, it wasn’t anyone… or any one thing. | 喔,不是因为任何人或任何事情 |
[02:39] | Then what was it? | 不然是因为什么? |
[02:42] | That’s not easy to explain. | 这一切都一言难尽啊 |
[02:46] | But, uh, sometimes when… | 但,嗯,有时候当… |
[02:49] | people are married for a long time, they get into kind of a rut. | 人们结婚很久以后 他们会感到枯燥乏味 |
[02:53] | -You know what a rut is? -Yeah. When people aren’t having any fun, | – 你知道什么是枯燥乏味? – 知道。比如说,当人们不再感到欢乐… |
[02:57] | and they’re really bored. | 并且真的觉得厌烦时 |
[02:59] | Kind of like that. | 就是那样 |
[03:02] | Now, will you come downstairs? | 你要下楼吗? |
[03:04] | When you’re ready. | 快点准备 |
[03:08] | (chattering on TV) | |
[03:14] | -Hey! -(clapping) | 嘿! |
[03:16] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[03:19] | -MEGAN: Kevin, come in here. -BUZZ: Yeah, hurry, you’ve gotta see this! | – 凯文,进来 – 快点,你必须看看这个! |
[03:27] | (groans) Ow! Hey! Hey! | 喔!嘿!嘿! |
[03:30] | -You always fall for that. -Let me up, zit-face! | – 你总是喜欢那样 – 让我起来,豆花脸! |
[03:32] | -Lamebrain. When are you gonna learn? -Get off your brother. | – 笨蛋,你什么时候才学的会啊 – 放开你弟弟 |
[03:35] | -And shouldn’t you be rehearsing? -(Kevin grunting) | 你不用排练了吗? |
[03:38] | How are you getting to the teen center? | – 你要怎么去青少年中心? |
[03:39] | Ashley’s mom’s picking me up in a half hour. | – 娅希莉的妈妈会来接我 |
[03:41] | -(grunting continues) -Can I please go to the movies? | 能让我去看电影吗? |
[03:44] | No. I told you. You’re watching Kevin. | 不行,我说过你要照顾凯文 |
[03:45] | -Please let him go. I’ll stay home alone. -No. | – 让他去吧,我可以一个人待在家 – 不行 |
[03:48] | -(scoffs) I’ve done it before. -Don’t remind me. | – 我曾经做过啊 – 别令我想起往事 |
[03:53] | You loused up my whole night. | 你浪费了我整个夜晚 |
[03:55] | And if I’m gonna be miserable, you’re gonna be miserable. | 要是我不好过 你也别想好到哪里去 |
[03:58] | -Mom! -(door opens) | 妈妈! |
[04:00] | -PETER: Hello. It’s me. -Dad! | – 哈啰,是我 – 爸爸! |
[04:03] | -Dad! -Hey, big guy! | – 爸爸! – 嘿,乖儿子 |
[04:05] | -(growls playfully) -I didn’t know you were coming tonight. | 我不知道你今晚会来 |
[04:07] | -Oh, I thought I’d surprise you. -Hey, Dad. | – 喔,我想给你一个惊喜 – 嘿,爸爸 |
[04:09] | Hey, Buzz. | 嘿,巴兹 |
[04:13] | Oh, Kate. Gosh, the place looks great. | 喔,凯特,我的天 很不错的房子 |
[04:15] | Really nice decorations. | 真的装饰得很好 |
[04:18] | -Same as every year. -KEVIN: So, um, | – 跟往年一样 – 因此,嗯… |
[04:20] | Dad, why’d you come tonight? | 爸爸,你今晚怎么会来? |
[04:22] | Actually, I want to talk to your mom about something. | 其实,我想和你妈妈谈谈 |
[04:27] | Privately. | 私下谈谈 |
[04:31] | -Do you think he wants to come home? -Aw, Kev. | – 你想过爸爸会回家吗? – 啊,凯文 |
[04:34] | (huffs) | |
[04:37] | -What? -No “Hello, how are ya?” | – 聊什么? – 没有,就是单纯问候 |
[04:40] | I’m sorry. I have a business appointment, Peter. What do you want? | 对不起,我有个生意要忙 彼得,你到底想干什么? |
[04:42] | Okay, gosh. I wasn’t gonna jump right into it, but… | 好吧,我本来不想要再次面对婚姻 但… |
[04:46] | Well, you know Natalie and I are living together, and, uh, | 你知道娜塔莉的 我们已经住在一起,嗯… |
[04:50] | well, when our divorce is final, I’m gonna marry her. | 因此当我们离婚后 我就要和她结婚 |
[04:56] | Really? | 真的? |
[04:59] | (scoffs) You’re getting married again. | 你要再婚 |
[05:08] | Wow. That’s, uh– that… | 喔,那,嗯…那… |
[05:10] | (breathes deeply) | |
[05:11] | Wow. We’ve only been separated eight months. | 我们只分居了八个月 |
[05:13] | Yeah, I– it just happened real quickly, and… | 我…事情发生得如此突然 听着,凯特… |
[05:17] | Listen, Kate, | 我真的想要和孩子们 一起度过这一段假期 |
[05:18] | I really want the kids to spend a little time with me over the holidays. | |
[05:23] | You want the kids for Christmas? | 你想要和孩子们一起过圣诞节? |
[05:24] | Just a couple of days. I want them to get to know Natalie better. | 只要两天,我想要他们更加认识娜塔莉 |
[05:29] | Oh, because she’s gonna be their, uh, stepmother. | 喔,因为她就要成为他们的继母了 |
[05:34] | Yeah. | 是 |
[05:40] | Well, you’re gonna have to ask them. | 你得去问他们 |
[05:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:45] | How am I supposed to see my friends? | – 我该怎么找朋友? – 那只有几天时间 |
[05:47] | It’s only for a few days. | |
[05:48] | Well, duh, but that’s just long enough for me to fall out of the loop. | 但对我来说 这么长的时间会让友情变淡 |
[05:52] | Yeah, you can’t expect us | – 的确,但你不能要求我们 |
[05:54] | -to give up our vacation. -PETER: Well, Kevin? | 放弃假期 – 怎么样,凯文? |
[05:56] | There’s a royal family coming to visit. | 将会有一个皇室家庭来拜访 |
[05:59] | They have a son around your age. | 他们有一位你同年龄的男孩 你有机会和王子一起玩 |
[06:01] | Actually, you might have a chance to play with a crown prince. | |
[06:03] | -A crown prince? -PETER: Wouldn’t that be cool? | – 王子? – 是不是很酷啊? |
[06:06] | -Yeah, way cool. -Yeah, and you guys wouldn’t believe | – 的确很酷 – 你肯定不会相信那个房间… |
[06:09] | the room that Natalie has set up for you. | 娜塔莉为你布置的那个房间 |
[06:12] | Well, what do you say? | 你的答案呢? |
[06:18] | -I think I’m gonna pass. -(sighs) | 我想我还是不要 |
[06:22] | It just wouldn’t be right leaving the family at Christmas. | 因为在圣诞节离开家,这是不对的 |
[06:25] | -I’m sure you understand. -Yeah. Yeah, I do. | – 我确信你会理解 – 是的,我能理解 |
[06:30] | Well, it’s– it’s– it’s an open invitation, hmm? | 这…这算是一个公开的邀约吗? |
[06:37] | And I won’t be back too late. | 我不会太晚回家 |
[06:38] | And since you’re staying home, it wouldn’t hurt to do some of your chores. | 既然你都要待在家 多少做一些家务事吧 |
[06:41] | Yes, ma’am. | 是,夫人,我会做好家务事的 |
[06:43] | I’ll make sure they get done. | |
[06:56] | Clean it, cheese-face. | 来打扫吧,干酪脸 |
[07:10] | Ow! | 喔! |
[07:18] | Oops. | 哇! |
[07:21] | My fault. | 我不小心的! |
[07:30] | Hello, I’m home… | 哈啰,我回家了 |
[07:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:36] | -How’d it go? -KEVIN: Awful. | – 怎么样? – 很糟糕 |
[07:38] | I hate Buzz, and I never want to be stuck home alone with him as long as I live. | 我讨厌巴兹,我永远都不想 和他单独待在家里 |
[07:42] | Oh, honey. I know he picks on you. | 喔,宝贝 我知道他找你麻烦 |
[07:45] | Picks on me? Humiliates me, tortures me. | 找麻烦? 他是羞辱我,折磨我 |
[07:48] | I’m sick of being everyone’s favorite joke around here. | 我不想变成这里所有人的出气筒 |
[07:52] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s hard to be the youngest. | 是,是 当最小的孩子是很难受的 |
[07:54] | Well, I hate Buzz. I wish I didn’t have a brother or a sister. | 我讨厌巴兹 但愿我没有哥哥和姐姐 |
[07:58] | -Well, you don’t mean that. -Yes, I do! | – 你不是这个意思 – 是,就是这个意思! |
[08:00] | I wish I was an only child! | 我希望就只有我一个小孩! |
[08:07] | Well… I’m sorry that you’re so unhappy. | 好了 我很抱歉让你这么不高兴 |
[08:11] | Maybe you should go to your room and think about what you have, | 也许你应该到你房间想想 珍惜你所拥有的,而不是你没有的东西 |
[08:13] | rather than what you don’t have. | |
[08:16] | (scoffs) | |
[08:21] | (sighs) | |
[08:23] | Only children don’t know how good they have it. | 只有孩子们不知道 他们拥有是多么的美好 |
[08:27] | Life would be perfect if Buzz and Megan weren’t around. | 要是巴兹和梅根不在 生活会多么美好啊 |
[08:33] | I mean, is it too much to ask for a family who actually likes me? | 我想要一个真正喜欢我的家庭 这样会太过分吗? |
[08:39] | (sighs) I’d run away… | 我得逃跑 |
[08:42] | if I knew where to run to. | 如果我知道能逃到哪里的话 |
[08:47] | Hey, I do! | 嘿,对了! |
[08:50] | I have an open invitation. | 我有一个公开的邀请 |
[08:54] | (coins jingling) | |
[08:58] | PETER: Can’t get my seat belt unfastened. | 我解不开我的安全带 |
[09:02] | (woman laughs) | |
[09:11] | PETER: Thanks, Alan. | 谢谢,亚伦 |
[09:15] | WOMAN: Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:19] | PETER: Oh, what an incredible evening. | 喔,多么不可思议的夜晚 |
[09:21] | WOMAN: And not a bad night’s work. | 以及一个不错的夜间工作 |
[09:23] | We raised over two million for those children’s charities. | 我们为了那些孩子 慈善募款了两百万 |
[09:26] | -Door, open. -(lock buzzes, clicks) | 开门 |
[09:34] | And I am on the verge of signing two of the biggest clients in Chicago. | 我就要和芝加哥两位最大的客户签约了 |
[09:38] | That’s because you’re the best publicist in the world. | 因为你是世界上最厉害的公关 |
[09:41] | Doors, close. | – 关门 |
[09:42] | Have I remembered to thank you for telling everyone that? | – 我需要感谢你的大力宣传吗? |
[09:46] | Fire, light. Not tonight you haven’t. | 打开炉火 今晚,你要不要来… |
[09:48] | Perhaps I ought to show my appreciation. | 我应该对你表示感激 |
[09:50] | -Music, on. -(classical music starts) | 放音乐 |
[09:52] | -Curtains, close. -(chuckles) | 关上窗帘 |
[10:00] | Aw, nuts. Just when things were getting good. | 啊,事情正在逐渐好转中… |
[10:04] | Nice house, huh, pumpkin? | – 漂亮的房子,嗯,宝贝? |
[10:06] | Sure is, Marv. You sure you don’t wanna rob it? | – 没错,马文!你想不想进去抢劫啊? |
[10:10] | No. No, I don’t wanna rob it. | 不,不,我并不想要 |
[10:12] | My robbery days are over. | 我的抢劫生涯已经结束了 |
[10:14] | Look, darling, we’re moving up to the big money. All right? | 亲爱的!我们将会得到很多钱,好吗? |
[10:17] | The easy money. No middleman. | 而且是来得容易的钱,不需要中间人 |
[10:19] | Pure profit. Strictly a class operation, huh? | 赚的都纯利润,只要谨慎小心的执行 |
[10:22] | Three words, Vera. Kid– na– pping. | 就两个词,薇拉,「绑架」 |
[10:27] | (mumbles) I think that’s only one word. | 我认为那是一个词 |
[10:30] | We’re gonna wait for the royals to arrive– | 我们只需要待到皇室的到来… |
[10:32] | hup, dup, dodey-do– and then we’re gonna kidnap the prince. | 然后我们就绑架那个王子 |
[10:35] | (high-pitched voice) “Oh, don’t kidnap me. I’m fancy.” | “喔,别绑架我” |
[10:38] | You sure we can pull it off? | 你觉得我们会成功吗? |
[10:40] | I mean, without Harry making the plans? | 不需要哈利帮忙计划吗? |
[10:42] | Look where Harry’s plans kept landing me, huh? In jail. | 哈利的计划会帮我们什么? 只会帮我们进监牢 |
[10:46] | -Mmm. -Well, not this time. | 好了,这次不要 因为这次… |
[10:48] | Because this time… (sighs) | 我是老大 |
[10:49] | I’m the boss. | 谁是老大? |
[10:50] | -(scoffs) -Yeah. Who’s the boss? | |
[10:52] | -You’re the boss. -I love being married. Eh? | – 你是老大 – 我喜欢结婚,嗯? |
[11:05] | -That’s my girl. -Hey! | – 我的乖女孩 – 嘿! |
[11:06] | -All right. -Oh! Looks like they got a visitor. | 喔!他们好像有访客到来 |
[11:32] | This where you want to go? | 就是这个地方吗? |
[11:35] | Yeah, this is the place. | 是的,就是这里 非常感谢你 |
[11:36] | -Thank you very much. -(coins jingling) | |
[11:38] | Keep the change. | 零钱留给你吧 |
[11:41] | It’s all change. | 这全部都是零钱 |
[11:57] | (snoring) | |
[12:02] | -(beep) -(snorts) | |
[12:05] | (sighs) | |
[12:19] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[12:23] | (gulps) | |
[12:26] | MAN (on intercom): Beg your pardon, ma’am. | 对不起,夫人 |
[12:27] | Yes, Prescott? | 是的,普雷斯特? |
[12:30] | Mr. McCallister has a visitor. The young man claims to be his son. | 有一个小孩子说要拜访麦卡斯特先生 他说是他的儿子 |
[12:34] | Well, send him in. | 好吧,带他进来 |
[12:39] | -Kevin! -Dad! | – 凯文! – 爸爸! |
[12:41] | Hey! Oh! I thought you said weren’t coming. | 嘿!喔!我以为你不来了 |
[12:45] | Well, I started thinking, | 我想到如果小孩都只和妈妈 一起过圣诞节,那是很不公平的 |
[12:46] | “Hey, it’s not fair if Mom gets all the kids for Christmas.” | |
[12:49] | -(chuckling) -What’s Christmas without kids, right? | 圣诞节怎么能不和小孩一起过呢,对吧? |
[12:51] | Right. Hello, Kevin. | 对,哈啰,凯文 |
[12:53] | Hi, Natalie. I hope you don’t mind me just dropping in like this, | 嗨,娜塔莉 希望你不介意我临时的来访… |
[12:57] | but my dad did invite me. | 但我爸爸真的邀请了我 |
[12:58] | -Yes, I know. -So is the invitation still open? | – 是,我知道 – 那邀请是公开的吗? |
[13:02] | Of course it is. Molly, would you come here, please? | 当然是 茉莉,请你过来一下 |
[13:08] | I’ve been looking forward to spending time with you. | 我一直期待着和你一起过圣诞节 |
[13:11] | Your dad talks about you kids a lot. | 你爸爸和我聊过很多关于你的事迹 |
[13:13] | Buzz is the troublemaker. I’m the adorable one. | 巴兹是个捣乱鬼,但我是人见人爱的 |
[13:15] | Oh. Ah, Molly. | 喔,茉莉 |
[13:18] | This is Kevin McCallister, and he’s going to be staying with us for a few days. | 这位是凯文.麦卡斯特 他要和我们一起待上几天 |
[13:22] | Would you make up the special guest room? | 你可以为他 准备一个客房吗? |
[13:24] | Ah, the special guest room. | 啊,客房 |
[13:27] | Right away, ma’am. | 马上准备,夫人 |
[13:31] | -Oh, and Prescott, give Kevin a house key. -If you say so, ma’ am. | – 还有!普雷斯特,给凯文一把房子的遥控器 – 好的,夫人 |
[13:40] | What kind of key is this? | 这是什么遥控器? |
[13:42] | It’s a key to the whole house. | 这是整栋房子的遥控器 |
[13:44] | This is a smart house, Kevin. It does whatever you tell it to. | 这是一栋智能型住宅,凯文 它会执行你所吩咐的事 |
[13:49] | Fire, out. | 熄灭炉火 |
[13:53] | Curtains, open. | 打开窗帘 |
[13:57] | Wow! I think I’m gonna like it here. | 喔!我想我会喜欢这里的 |
[14:03] | Go ahead. You try. | 来吧,试试看 |
[14:07] | Door, open. | 开门 |
[14:19] | (video game noises) | |
[14:21] | Wow! This stuff is so cool. | 喔!这里真的很酷 |
[14:23] | Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! | 喔,我的天!喔,我的天! |
[14:26] | This is such cool stuff! Ah! | 这么酷的东西! |
[14:29] | Oh! Look at this game! | 喔!看看这游戏! |
[14:32] | This chair’s a remote control chair! Oh! | 这是电玩专用椅!喔! |
[14:36] | Oh, yeah! | 喔,太棒了! |
[14:37] | This is so cool! Oh! | 这太酷了!喔! |
[14:40] | -Think you’ll be comfortable here? -I’ll say! | – 你觉得这里舒服吗? – 太舒服了! |
[14:43] | Thanks, Natalie. This is gonna be the best Christmas ever! | 谢谢,娜塔莉 这是有史以来最好的圣诞节! |
[14:46] | KATE: Lights out, Kev. | 该熄灯了,凯文 |
[14:50] | Hey, Kevin? | 嘿,凯文? |
[14:52] | Kevin. | 凯文! |
[14:55] | How many times can I lose this child? | 这个孩子又躲去哪里了? |
[14:57] | -Kevin. -(cell phone rings) | 凯文 |
[15:01] | -(beeps) -Hello. | – 喂 – 凯特,我… |
[15:02] | PETER (on phone): Kate, I– I want to let you know Kevin just got here. | …想告诉你,凯文在我这边 |
[15:06] | Oh, thank God. | 喔,谢天谢地… |
[15:08] | He got there… safely. | 他安全的在你那边… |
[15:13] | -I was gonna call you, but, uh– -You okay? | – 我正想要打电话给你,但是… – 你没事吧? |
[15:17] | Yeah. Yes, I’m fine. | 没事,我人很好 |
[15:20] | Well… thanks for letting him come. | 谢谢你让他过来 |
[15:24] | -Well, thanks for calling. -Merry Christmas. | – 谢谢你的电话 – 圣诞快乐 |
[15:28] | (beeps) | |
[15:31] | -(beeps) -(sighs) | |
[15:33] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[15:49] | MOLLY (on intercom): Good mornin’, Kevin. | 早安,凯文 |
[15:51] | KEVIN: Good morning. | 早安 |
[15:53] | -Who’s there? -MOLLY: Over here, dear. | – 是谁? – 过来,亲爱的 |
[15:57] | Hey. | 嘿,嗨 |
[15:59] | Hi. | 来吃早餐了,任何餐点都随便你叫 |
[16:00] | Breakfast time. Anything special you’d like? | |
[16:03] | Anything? | 任何餐点都可以? |
[16:05] | Anything. | 任何餐点 |
[16:06] | (holiday music playing) | |
[16:33] | -Wow! -Sometimes I can’t wait for Santa to come, | – 喔! – 有时候我等不及圣诞老人的到来… |
[16:35] | so I end up doing some shopping by myself. | 所以我要去帮自己买礼物 |
[16:38] | -Would you like to open one? -No, you’re gonna spoil him. | – 你想要开个礼物吗? – 不,你宠坏他了 |
[16:41] | Dad, it’s her house. If she wants to spoil me, she can spoil me. | – 爸爸,这是她的房子 – 如果她想宠坏我的话,她当然可以 |
[16:45] | All right. All right, but just one. | 好吧,但只能一个 |
[16:48] | -And not… the biggest one. -(paper tearing) | 但不要开最大的… |
[16:54] | Does it really fly? | 这真的会飞吗? |
[16:55] | It really does, but only outside. | 真的会,但只能在外面飞 |
[16:57] | -We don’t want to break anything. -Wow! Thanks, Natalie! | – 我们不喜欢搞坏任何东西 – 喔,谢谢你,娜塔莉! |
[17:03] | Why do you have to leave? It’s so close to Christmas. | 你们为什么要离开? 圣诞节就快要到了 |
[17:07] | Yeah, I know, but the royal family’s coming for one of Natalie’s fund-raisers, | 我知道,但是帮娜塔莉募款的皇室就要来了… |
[17:11] | and it’s my job to make sure the event’s well-covered by press and photographers. | 我的工作就是确保这件事 能完美精彩的上新闻报导 |
[17:16] | Hey, it’s not gonna take that long, | 嘿,这不会很久的 我不会占用你其余的假期时间 |
[17:19] | and I won’t have to work for the rest of your vacation, okay? | |
[17:21] | And if you need anything, ask Prescott. He’ll take care of you. | 如果你有任何需求的话 就叫普雷斯特,他会帮忙你的 |
[17:25] | It’s a cool plane, huh? | 很酷的飞机吧? |
[17:27] | I think she’s trying to buy my affection. | 我猜她是想要讨好我 |
[17:29] | -(chuckles) Kevin. -What? | – 凯文 – 怎么了? |
[17:31] | I’m not saying it’s a bad thing. | 我没说这样子不好 |
[17:35] | I’m glad you’re here. | 我很开心有你在这里 |
[17:39] | (engine starts) | |
[18:04] | Mr. Prescott, can I ask you a question? | 普雷斯特先生 可以帮我一个忙吗? |
[18:08] | Yes. | – 可以 |
[18:09] | Can you make a milk shake? | – 可以帮我做一杯奶昔吗? |
[18:17] | Do you have chocolate? | 有巧克力吗? |
[18:19] | What? Natalie said anything I need. | 娜塔莉说我想要什么就有什么 |
[18:21] | -And you need a milk shake, do you? -A chocolate one. | – 你现在就需要一杯奶昔,是吗? – 要巧克力口味的 |
[18:25] | Do you think we’ll have a white Christmas? | – 你觉得今年圣诞节会下雪吗? |
[18:26] | Seems highly unlikely, given the recent unseasonable temperatures. | – 这似乎不太可能,因为最近的气温相当异常 |
[18:30] | What’s this thing? A mini elevator? (scoffs) | 这是什么?一个小电梯吗? |
[18:34] | It’s called a dumbwaiter. | 这是食物升降机 |
[18:36] | -Why is it called a waiter? -Because it carries food. | – 这是用来做什么的? – 这是专门送食物的 |
[18:39] | -Why is it called dumb? -Because it doesn’t speak | – 这会很吵吗? – 这很安静… |
[18:42] | or ask countless idiotic questions. | 而且也不会一直问些烦人的愚蠢问题 |
[18:46] | (machine whirring) | |
[19:20] | -Can you read? -(gasps) | 你识字吗? |
[19:22] | The door. “No entry.” | 门上面写了”不准进入” |
[19:25] | -What, does that mean me? -Especially you. | – 喔,这跟我有关系吗? – 这是专门为你准备的 |
[19:35] | This is the control center from which I manage this entire household, | 这里是房子的控制中心… |
[19:39] | as well as my personal quarters. | 包括我的私人住所 |
[19:41] | Now, Miss Natalie may have granted you run of her home, | 娜塔莉小姐可能会 允许你进入其他的房间… |
[19:43] | but this is my domain and strictly off-limits. Understood? | 但是这里是我的私人禁区。明白吗? |
[19:50] | Any more questions? | 还有什么问题? |
[19:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:59] | (Molly humming) | |
[20:07] | Hey, Molly. Whatcha doing? | 嘿,茉莉,你在干什么? |
[20:09] | Cleanin’ the house. | 打扫房间 |
[20:10] | -Gross. -Oh, no, no. Not in this house. | – 所有房间? – 喔,不是,就只有这个房间 |
[20:14] | Watch. Vacuum, on. | 来看,吸尘器打开 |
[20:17] | (whirring) | |
[20:22] | -Vacuum, off. -Wow! The place even cleans itself! | – 吸尘器关闭 – 哇!这个壁炉可以自行清理 |
[20:27] | Want to see somethin’ really cool? | 你还想看更酷的事情吗? |
[20:31] | Open sesame. | 芝麻开门 |
[20:37] | Wow! This place is awesome. | 哇!这里实在是太神奇了 |
[20:40] | (chuckles) Yes, it is. | 是啊,没错! |
[20:42] | -¶ Wow, I feel good ¶ -(lip-syncing) | |
[20:47] | ¶ I knew that I would now ¶ | |
[20:50] | ¶ I feel good ¶ | |
[20:53] | ¶ I knew that I would now ¶ | |
[20:57] | ¶ So good, so good ¶ | |
[21:00] | ¶ I got you ¶ | |
[21:03] | ¶ Wow, I feel nice ¶ | |
[21:07] | ¶ Like sugar and spice ¶ | |
[21:10] | ¶ I feel nice ¶ | |
[21:13] | ¶ Like sugar and spice ¶ | |
[21:17] | ¶ So nice, so nice ¶ | |
[21:20] | ¶ I got you ¶ | |
[21:25] | -(thuds) -(Prescott groans) | |
[21:30] | ¶ When I hold you in my arms ¶ | |
[21:34] | ¶ I know that I can do no wrong ¶ | |
[21:37] | ¶ And when I hold you in my arms ¶ | |
[21:41] | ¶ My love won’t do you no harm ¶ | |
[21:43] | ¶ And I feel nice ¶ | |
[21:46] | -¶ Like sugar and spice ¶ -Music, off? | 要关掉音乐吗? |
[21:50] | ¶ I feel nice ¶ | |
[21:53] | -¶ Like sugar and spice ¶ -Music, off. | 关闭音乐 |
[21:55] | I’m off to the store. I’ll be back in an hour or so, | 我要去一下商店 一小时后就会回来 |
[21:57] | and don’t pick on that dear child. | 对小孩子好一点 |
[22:01] | Door, open. | 开门 |
[22:10] | MARV: She’s out of the house. | 她离开房子了 |
[22:16] | All right. Coast is clear. | 很好,障碍物已经没有了 |
[22:19] | -Let’s go. -Wait. Are you sure it’s safe? | – 现在进去吧 – 等一下,你确定现在安全吗? |
[22:22] | Pumpkin, would I take you in there if it wasn’t safe? | 宝贝,假如不安全的话 我会带你进去吗? |
[22:24] | It’s just if the prince don’t arrive till tomorrow, | 如果明天王子还是没来的话 |
[22:27] | why are we going in there now? | 我们还要继续待在这里吗? |
[22:29] | To get the lay of the land. What do ya think, Vera? | 在采取行动之前 薇拉,你觉得… |
[22:32] | We’re just gonna go in there tomorrow and start grabbing kids? | 我们明天进去就只是绑架小孩子? |
[22:35] | “Ooh, everybody get in the van.” No. | “喔,大家都进这辆车” 不只是这样 |
[22:39] | We gotta figure out the where, the when, the how to get him out of there. | 我们要想想绑架的适当地点、时间以及手段 |
[22:44] | Do you know the secret to criminal success? | 你知道成功犯罪的秘密吗? |
[22:46] | Not getting caught. | 就是不要被抓住 |
[22:48] | Planning. Preparation. Preparedness. | 计划、准备,以及做好备案 |
[22:51] | Be prepared. Be a prepared “preperator.” | “做好完全准备” 准备好做一个”有准备的人” |
[22:53] | Eh? That’s my motto, and that’s why I’m… | 呃?这是我的座右铭 这也就是为什么我… |
[22:56] | -A boy scout. -No. The boss, eh? | – 是童子军的原因 – 不,是老大的原因! |
[22:59] | -Who’s the boss? -You’re the boss! | – 谁是老大? – 你是老大! |
[23:01] | Where’s the boss? Right here. | – 老大在哪里? – 就在这里 |
[23:04] | -Hey. Boss, party of one. -Right there! | – 嘿,老大,还有一位呢? – 就是我啦 |
[23:06] | All right. Let’s go, pookie. | 好了,我们走,亲爱的 |
[23:21] | No. It can’t be! | 不…不可能! |
[23:26] | (indistinct chatter) | |
[23:31] | It is! It’s Marv! | 是他!是马文! |
[23:34] | (beeping) | |
[23:36] | Mr. Prescott? Mr. Prescott, are you there? | 普雷斯特先生 普雷斯特先生,你在吗? |
[23:43] | Mr. Prescott! Help! | 普雷斯特先生!救命啊! |
[23:56] | (gasps) Marv, the alarm is on. | 马文,警报器是打开的 |
[23:59] | Oh, no. What are we gonna do? | 喔,不,我们现在该怎么办? |
[24:03] | Watch this, eh? | 看我的 |
[24:06] | Oh. | 喔 |
[24:10] | -Alarm, off. -(beeps) | 关闭警报器 |
[24:14] | -Hmm. -Door, open. | 嗯…开门 |
[24:17] | (lock buzzes, clicks) | |
[24:19] | -Ahh! -That is one handy gadget. | 啊!真是雕虫小技 |
[24:22] | Well, what’s my motto? | 喔,你忘了 我的座右铭是什么? |
[24:24] | You’re the boss? | 你是老大? |
[24:27] | -“Be prepared.” Yeah. -Right. | – “做好完全准备” – 对 |
[24:32] | I married a genius. | 我娶了一个”天才”! |
[24:39] | What do you think that is? Is that a turkey ball? | 那是什么东西?是玩具吗? |
[24:41] | Look, just put that down, okay? | – 放下来,好吗? |
[24:42] | All right. -Like a klepto here. | – 好了,你真像个惯窃 |
[24:44] | All right, the prince should be staying in one of these rooms. | – 王子一定是待在某个房间 |
[24:46] | -I think that’s an elevator. -Don’t… (sighs) | – 我想那是一部电梯 |
[24:48] | -You give me such a headache. -You give me a headache. | – 你不要让我头痛 – 你才让我头痛 |
[24:50] | -You’re giving me a headache. -You give me a headache. | – 是你让我头痛 – 是你让我头痛 |
[24:53] | -MARV: Don’t push me. -Door, close. | – 别推我 – 关门 |
[24:57] | -(whispering) You’re driving me crazy. -You’re driving me crazy. | – 你要让我发疯了 – 你才让我发疯 |
[24:59] | -You’re driving me– -Oh, shut up. | – 你让我… – 喔,闭嘴 |
[25:02] | Door, open. | 开门 |
[25:05] | -Door, close. -I love this thing. | – 关门 – 我爱死了这东西 |
[25:07] | Marv. | 马文… |
[25:09] | The door was… shutting. | 门…怎么关上了 |
[25:12] | What’s wrong with this thing? Door, open. | 这东西怎么了?开门 |
[25:19] | (video game noises) | |
[25:23] | MARV (whispering): I think there’s somebody here. | 我想这里有人 |
[25:25] | (loudly) Anybody in here? | 有人在吗? |
[25:27] | -Well, not now. Shh! -You shh! | – 喔,不要乱叫,嘘! – 你才嘘! |
[25:29] | -You shh! Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. -You shh! Shh! | – 你嘘! – 你才嘘! |
[25:31] | (water running) | |
[25:36] | Maybe the prince came early. | 可能王子早就来了 |
[25:40] | (water running) | |
[26:01] | -(raspberry) -MARV: What the– | 什么… |
[26:04] | (both screaming) | |
[26:10] | (both groan) | |
[26:13] | That’s it. Come on. | 是他,快过来 |
[26:20] | Oh! Oh! Ow! | 哇! |
[26:25] | (groaning) | |
[26:28] | (screams) | |
[26:33] | (screams) | |
[26:37] | (water rushing) | |
[26:56] | -(gasping) -Okay! | |
[27:01] | (door creaking) | |
[27:02] | -MARV: Come on, honey. -Uh! Marv! | – 快走,宝贝 – 啊!马文! |
[27:06] | -(creaking) -(Vera gasping) | |
[27:10] | (both screaming) | |
[27:14] | MARV: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Oh! Ah! | 喔!喔!喔! |
[27:18] | Ay, ay, ay, ay, ah! Ow! | 啊, 啊, 啊, 啊, 啊! |
[27:22] | (Vera gasping) | |
[27:27] | Mr. Prescott! Mr. Prescott! | 普雷斯特先生! 普雷斯特先生! |
[27:38] | -You! -Hello, Marv. | – 是你! – 你好,马文 |
[27:40] | MARV: Well… | 喔 |
[27:42] | long time, no see. | 好久不见了 |
[27:44] | -Huh, kid? -Is that the prince? | – 对吧?小鬼 – 他是王子吗? |
[27:46] | No, that’s Kevin. Kevin, Vera. Vera, Kevin. | 不,他是凯文!凯文,薇拉 薇拉,凯文 |
[27:49] | Well, if that ain’t him, let’s get outta here before somebody sees us. | 如果他不是 我们马上离开这里吧 |
[27:52] | Yeah. I think we got the lay of the land. | 我想我们该采取别的行动了 |
[27:54] | -I’ll be back! (yells) -(splashing) | 我会回来的 |
[27:57] | -Come on! -Oh, all right! | – 走吧! – 好啦! |
[28:03] | (tires squealing) | |
[28:29] | -House, clean yourself up. -(buzzes) | 房子,自己清理 |
[28:31] | Well, it was worth a try. | 好,我应该试看看… |
[28:33] | Okay, maybe they won’t be too mad. | 我想,大家应该不会抓狂的 |
[28:36] | I mean, once I tell them what happened… | 假如我告诉他们刚才发生的事 |
[28:39] | maybe they’ll be okay with it. | 他们一定会谅解的 |
[28:43] | (screams) | |
[28:45] | -Or maybe not. -NATALIE: What– what– | – 看来是不会… – 这是…这是… |
[28:48] | what… | 这是…这是 |
[28:50] | what– | 这是…这是… |
[28:52] | -(creaking) -What– what… | |
[28:56] | Okay, I know it looks bad, but– | 好了,我知道这里看里来乱七八糟 但是… |
[28:58] | -(screams) -Honey, what’s the– | 宝贝,这是… |
[29:01] | -(Panting) -Kevin, what– what– what have you done? | 凯文,你…你… 你到底做了些什么? |
[29:06] | -(beeping) -Prescott! Prescott! | 普雷斯特! 普雷斯特! |
[29:09] | -It’s not working. I tried. -PRESCOTT (on intercom): Yes, ma’am? | – 这个坏掉了!我刚才试过了 – 有什么事吗?夫人 |
[29:11] | Get up here! Now! | 过来!马上过来! |
[29:15] | Well, it wasn’t working. | – 喔,刚才真的坏掉了 |
[29:18] | Kevin, what happened? | – 凯文,到底是发生什么事了? |
[29:19] | It wasn’t me. It was the burglars. | 不是我,是那些窃贼用的 |
[29:21] | -The burglars? -Yeah. And I recognized the one guy. Marv. | – 窃贼? – 是的,我还认识其中一人,他叫马文 |
[29:25] | Did I ever tell you about him? Well, that’s another story. | 这件事…我有告诉过你吗? |
[29:28] | But the point is they were gonna rip off your house. | 就是他们想毁掉你们的房子 |
[29:31] | -So you chose instead to trash it? -No. I was trying to protect it. | – 所以你就选择把它搞得一团乱 – 不,我只是想要保护这间房子 |
[29:34] | -By trashing it? -What in the name of– | – 搞得一团乱来保护它 – 为了… |
[29:37] | Hey, why didn’t you come when I was calling you? | 嘿,为什么我叫你的时候,你都不来? |
[29:40] | Prescott, | 普雷斯特… |
[29:42] | Were you aware of any burglars here today? | 你知道今天这里有窃贼入侵吗? |
[29:44] | (chuckles) Burglars? | 窃贼? |
[29:47] | No, ma’am. All the alarms were on as usual. | 不知道,夫人 所有的警报都很正常 |
[29:51] | Well, maybe they turned ’em off. They had one of these, you know. | 或许是他们把它关掉的 我猜他们也有遥控器 |
[29:54] | I saw no intruders, and except for– beg your pardon, ma’am– | 对不起,夫人 我没有看见任何人进来,但是… |
[29:57] | the briefest of bathroom breaks, my eyes were on the monitors at all times. | 我看到浴室的水龙头坏了 我一直都待在监视器前面 |
[30:01] | How one child could do so much damage in the time it took me to– | 这小孩子怎么那么厉害 可以在短时间内把房子搞成这样… |
[30:04] | -well, it’s quite beyond me. -It wasn’t me! | – 喔,这超出我的理解范围了 – 真的不是我! |
[30:08] | Well, there was no one else here. | 喔,但这里没有其他人 |
[30:09] | -He’s lying! -Am not! | – 他在撒谎! – 我没有 |
[30:10] | -Are too! -Am not! | – 你在撒谎! – 没有! |
[30:11] | -Are too! -With all due respect, sir, | – 你在撒谎 – 不管怎么说,先生… |
[30:14] | I did see Master Kevin playing with the devices | 我的确看见凯文在遥控那些设备… |
[30:17] | as if the house were a big toy. (gasps) | 把整个房子当作一个大玩具 |
[30:19] | The only hooligan here today was your son. | 这里唯一的小屁孩就是你的儿子 |
[30:22] | -(hyperventilating) -Give us a minute. | 等我一下 |
[30:25] | (hyperventilating continues) | |
[30:28] | PETER: Kevin. | 凯文 |
[30:31] | (hyperventilating continues) | |
[30:40] | -Kevin, sit. -Dad, I… | – 爸爸… – 凯文,坐下 |
[30:45] | What’s going on? | – 究竟是怎么一回事? |
[30:46] | I told you. The burglars broke into the house. | – 我跟你说了,是窃贼闯进了这间房子 |
[30:48] | Kevin, you know I can forgive just about anything but lying. | 凯文,你知道我可以原谅你任何事情 但是除了撒谎 |
[30:52] | Oh, right. So you wouldn’t get mad if I wrecked the place, which I didn’t, | 喔,所以如果我把这里搞得一团乱 你也不会生气吗?可是我并没有做… |
[30:56] | as long as I admit that I did, which I didn’t? | 为什么硬要我承认… 那些我没做过的事 |
[31:01] | Well, I thought this over and, uh… | 喔,我想事情都过去了,啊… |
[31:05] | I understand that this is a difficult adjustment for you. | 我知道你很难控制 |
[31:08] | And it’s only natural that you’d be acting out. | 因为你平常就很过动 但是你得多注意一点 |
[31:10] | -It’s a need for attention. -No, it isn’t. | – 不,不是这样的 – 凯文! |
[31:12] | Kevin! | 不论如何… |
[31:14] | Anyway… | |
[31:17] | Anyway, what’s a little damage? (laughs) | 不论如何 反正也没什么损失? |
[31:20] | It’s not as if I’m not insured. | 还好有保险,不然就赔大了 |
[31:24] | Well, do you have something to say? | 你还有什么要说的吗? |
[31:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[31:29] | And? | – 还有呢? |
[31:31] | I’m sorry for the damage of your house. | – 我为这件事向你们道歉 |
[32:10] | (audio rewinding) | |
[32:14] | Security cameras must have got the whole thing on tape. | 保全摄影机一定有录下了全部过程 |
[32:20] | What? | 什么? |
[32:22] | Prescott must have turned off the cameras. | 一定是普雷斯特关掉了摄影机 |
[32:29] | MARV: It’s unbelievable. | 真是不可思议 |
[32:31] | It is not to be believed! | 真令人难以相信! |
[32:35] | I can’t believe this! | 我不敢相信这一切! |
[32:38] | It’s the lousy kid again. | 又是那个该死的小鬼 |
[32:40] | Everywhere I break into! | 每次都让我遇到他! |
[32:43] | It’s like he’s stalking me or something. | 好像他老跟着我一样 |
[32:45] | Come on, Marv. He’s just a little boy. | 喔,马文 他只是一个小男孩 |
[32:47] | Yeah, well, I got big scars from that little– | 喔,没错 但是那小鬼却给我大麻烦… |
[32:52] | Never mind. | 不用担心 |
[32:54] | I’ll tell you one thing, | 我告诉你一件事… |
[32:56] | this time he’s not gonna mess me up. | 这一次绝对不会让他再来破坏我们了 |
[32:59] | -Mm-hmm. -This time it’s all gonna go | – 嗯 – 这次一定都能完美 |
[33:02] | smooth as silk. | 顺利进行的 |
[33:04] | Because this time… | 因为这一次… |
[33:07] | I got an inside man. | 我有一个内应 |
[33:09] | (both chuckling) | |
[33:12] | Oh. (chuckles) | 喔 |
[33:19] | -(grunts) -(tires squeal) | |
[33:22] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! | 嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿 |
[33:23] | -(horn honks) -MARV: Hey! Hey, come on! Come on! | 嘿!注意看路,安全第一! |
[33:25] | Watch the road there! Safety first. | |
[33:55] | -(screams) -What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[33:58] | -Tell me. -I, uh– I… | – 告诉我 – 我…啊…我… |
[34:04] | Nothing. I swear. | 没干什么,我发誓 |
[34:06] | I just thought all of this was kinda cool, so I wanted to take a look at it. | 我觉得这些东西很好玩 所以就来瞧瞧 |
[34:09] | You don’t go to other people’s homes uninvited, | 你不能擅自进入别人的房间 也不能乱碰别人的东西 |
[34:12] | and you don’t touch their things. | 我没警告过你… |
[34:14] | Didn’t I warn you what would happen if I ever caught you in here again? | 如果你再犯的话,我会怎样处置你吗? |
[34:18] | Not specifically. | 并没有特别提到 |
[34:21] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[34:22] | -It won’t be pleasant. -(knocking on door) | 那一定不会很好过的 |
[34:25] | What do you want? | 你有事吗? |
[34:26] | I thought I heard the boy. Ah! | 我听见那个孩子叫了啊! |
[34:29] | And indeed I did. | 我真的听到了 |
[34:31] | I don’t want him bothering you anymore, so I’ll just get him out of your way. | 我不希望他再扰乱你的工作 所以我要把他带走 |
[34:35] | Come along, Kevin. | 走吧,凯文 |
[34:40] | He’ll be my responsibility from now on. | 现在让我来照顾他 |
[34:50] | Thank you for saving me, Molly. | 谢谢你救我,茉莉 |
[34:53] | Prescott is a good person to stay away from. | 普雷斯特是一个让人保持距离的好人 |
[34:56] | You’re telling me. He’s one of the bad guys– | 他其实是其中一个坏蛋… |
[34:59] | The bad guys who broke into the house. | 那群坏蛋破门而入 |
[35:01] | Although technically they didn’t break in, because they had their own remote. | 其实他们不算是破门而入 因为他们也有遥控器… |
[35:06] | -And who do you think gave them that? -Prescott? | – 你觉得是谁给他们的? – 普雷斯特? |
[35:09] | -Mm-hmm. -That sounds a bit far-fetched to me. | – 嗯 – 真是令人难以置信! |
[35:12] | I know. And you probably think I have an overactive imagination. | 我明白,你也许认为 我的想象力太过丰富 |
[35:16] | Most people do. But you have to believe me. | 大多数人都这么想 但是你一定要相信我 |
[35:19] | Kevin, Prescott is a lonely man. The only thing he has is this job. | 凯文,普雷斯特是一个孤独的人 他仅有的就是这份工作 |
[35:23] | And between you and me, he hates working here. | 跟你说个小秘密 他讨厌在这里工作 |
[35:25] | -But to do what you’re suggesting– -Then it all makes perfect sense. | – 能做自己想做的事… – 这种感觉真的是太棒了 |
[35:29] | He hates his job, so he tries to pull off a big heist so he can afford to quit. | 他讨厌这份工作 所以他才想要参与偷窃,然后离开这工作 |
[35:33] | -Ah, I don’t know. -Listen. | – 啊,我不知道 – 听着 |
[35:35] | He told my dad I was lying when I wasn’t, | 他总是说我在撒谎 其实我没有 |
[35:38] | and he shut off the security cameras, so it can only mean one thing. | 他把保全摄影机关了 这能证明一件事 |
[35:41] | -And that is? -Marv and his new friend… | – 证明什么 – 马文和他的新朋友… |
[35:45] | have an inside guy– | 有一个内应… |
[35:47] | Prescott. | – 普雷斯特! |
[35:49] | -I think you’re right. -I am? | – 我想你是对的 – 我? |
[35:51] | Yeah. You do have an overactive imagination. | – 没错,你的想象力真的太过丰富 |
[35:57] | But that’s what I love about children. | 但是我就是喜欢小孩子的这一点 |
[35:59] | My own son was the same as you at your age– a real handful. | 我儿子也和你一样… 就如同你的年纪一样调皮 |
[36:04] | You must have been a great mom, Molly. | 茉莉,你一定是个好母亲 |
[36:08] | Well, you just try to keep that imagination under control, okay? | 你得控制好你的想象力,好吗? |
[36:14] | (classical music on stereo) | |
[36:18] | PETER: You were very understanding about what happened today. | 你很清楚 今天发生了什么事 |
[36:21] | Well, Kevin’s going through a difficult time. | 凯文正在经历着一个艰困时刻 |
[36:25] | It’s not easy when your parents split up. | 当你父母离婚时 你一定会难过的 |
[36:27] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我,我明白 |
[36:29] | But we’ll get through it. | 不过我们一定会度过的 |
[36:31] | -You’re gonna be a great stepmom. -(chuckles) | 你会成为一个好继母的 |
[36:33] | (music continues) | |
[36:36] | (sighs) I think we just need to figure out a way to make him feel more at home here. | 我们应该想办法 让他觉得这里更像个家 |
[36:41] | Maybe do some of the Christmas things he’s used to doing, | 也许做些圣诞节的活动会好一些 |
[36:43] | like trimming the tree. | 比如布置圣诞树 |
[36:44] | -You do that yourself? -(chuckles) Yes, I do that myself. | – 你自己布置吗? – 当然,我自己布置 |
[36:48] | It’s fun. That’s exactly what we’re gonna do. We’re gonna trim the tree. | 真有趣,这就是我们该做的事 我们来布置圣诞树 |
[36:52] | It’ll get us in the spirit of things, unite us as a family. | 这样我们可以团结在一起 让我们更像一个家 |
[36:56] | -Okay. -Okay? | – 好吗? – 好吧 |
[36:57] | No friends, no fun, no snow. | 没有朋友,没有欢笑,没有白雪 |
[37:03] | This is definitely gonna be the worst Christmas ever. | 这次肯定会是一个 最糟糕的圣诞夜 |
[37:09] | Hey, Kev. How you doing? | 嘿,凯文,你还好吗? |
[37:18] | (sighs) | |
[37:20] | What do you say we just forget about today and start over, huh? | 我们好像忘了今天应该做什么事? |
[37:23] | -You mean it? -Yeah. | – 你是指? – 没错 |
[37:26] | You know, Natalie’s really a great person. | 其实娜塔莉人很好 你应该多和她相处 |
[37:27] | You just gotta get to know her better. | |
[37:30] | I think we should start having a little more fun around here. | 我想我们应该让这个家充满欢乐气氛 |
[37:33] | -I could live with that. -Yeah? | – 我可以一起参与 – 真的? |
[37:36] | Why don’t we start by trimming that tree? | 那我们马上来布置圣诞树吧? |
[37:37] | -Now? -Sure. Why not? | – 现在吗? – 没错,马上行动吧! |
[37:39] | -(laughs) -(holiday music plays) | |
[37:41] | ¶ Jingle bells, jingle bells ¶ | |
[37:44] | ¶ Jingle all the way ¶ | |
[37:46] | ¶ Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh ¶ | |
[37:51] | ¶ Jingle bells, jingle bells ¶ | |
[37:54] | ¶ Jingle all the way ¶ | |
[37:56] | ¶ Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh ¶ | |
[38:01] | ¶ Dashing through the snow ¶ | |
[38:03] | ¶ In a one-horse open sleigh ¶ | |
[38:06] | ¶ Over the fields we go ¶ | |
[38:07] | ¶ While we’re laughing all the way ¶ | |
[38:10] | ¶ Bells on bobtails ring, making spirits bright ¶ | |
[38:15] | ¶ What fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song tonight ¶ | |
[38:19] | ¶ Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells ¶ | |
[38:23] | ¶ Jingle all the way, oh, what fun it is to ride ¶ | |
[38:27] | ¶ In a one-horse open sleigh ¶ | |
[38:29] | ¶ Jingle bells, jingle bells ¶ | |
[38:32] | ¶ Jingle all the way ¶ | |
[38:34] | ¶ Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh ¶ | |
[38:39] | (phone rings) | |
[38:42] | -¶ Dashing through the snow ¶ -(ringing continues) | |
[38:44] | ¶ In a one-horse open sleigh ¶ | |
[38:46] | ¶ Over the fields we go ¶ | |
[38:49] | -Hello. -¶ While we’re laughing all the way ¶ | 喂 |
[38:50] | Hold on, I can’t hear you. Can you turn down the music? | 我听不清楚 能把音乐关小声一点吗? |
[38:53] | ¶ Making spirits bright ¶ | |
[38:56] | ¶ What fun it is to ride and sing ¶ | |
[38:58] | -¶ A sleighing song tonight ¶ -Music, off. | 关掉音乐 |
[39:01] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么? |
[39:03] | Well, of course we’ll be there. We wouldn’t miss it. | 当然,我们待会就到 绝对不会耽误的 |
[39:05] | -Let me call you back. -(phone beeps off) | 我等一下再给你回电话 |
[39:09] | Evangelista’s in town. | 玛格丽特正在市区报佳音 他 |
[39:10] | Margaret’s just throwing together a little impromptu supper, | 们打算待会约我们吃顿简单的晚餐… |
[39:13] | but we shouldn’t go, should we? | 我们可以去吗? |
[39:15] | Well, wh-why don’t you just go ahead without me, | 好啊,不然你自己去,不用陪我们 |
[39:17] | and Kevin and I will finish up over here? | 我和凯文要留在这里完成布置 |
[39:18] | Really? You wouldn’t mind? | 真的吗?你不介意吗? |
[39:20] | No. They’re your friends anyway. | 当然不会,毕竟他们也是你的朋友 |
[39:23] | You’re an angel. I won’t be home late. | 你人真好 我不会太晚回家的 |
[39:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:32] | Where were we? | 我们布置到哪了? |
[39:34] | -You don’t have to stay because of me. -No, I want to stay. | – 你不需要因为我而留下来 – 不,我是真心想要留下来 |
[39:38] | Really. | 嗯… |
[39:40] | So, does Natalie go out every night? | 娜塔莉她每晚都出去吗? |
[39:42] | Pretty much. She leads a very exciting life– | 她很常出去,她总是充满了热情… |
[39:44] | more exciting than we’re used to. | 甚至带给我前所未有的生活体验 |
[39:46] | So you’d say you’re not in a rut? | 所以你不再感到枯燥乏味? |
[39:49] | No, I’m not in a rut. Why? | 是的,我不再感到枯燥乏味 怎么了? |
[39:52] | I thought maybe that’s why you left. | 我想这就是你离开的原因 |
[39:54] | Kevin. Kevin, you know– | 凯文,凯文,你知道吗… |
[39:59] | I didn’t leave your mom to be with Natalie, okay? | 我并不是为了和娜塔莉在一起 才离开你妈妈的 |
[40:02] | That just kind of happened later. | – 虽然这种情况后来发生了 |
[40:04] | You wanna tell me about it? | – 你想告诉我什么? |
[40:07] | (exhales) Adult relationships are just complicated. | 大人的世界就是这么复杂 |
[40:11] | Sometimes when two people get married really young like your mom and I did, | 有些人太早结婚 就像你妈妈和我一样… |
[40:15] | you just end up feeling kind of– | 到最后会有一种感觉… |
[40:17] | -You missed out on some things. -Yeah. | – 你好像错过了什么 – 没错 |
[40:19] | I mean, just ’cause you grow up on the outside, | 一个人外表长大成熟… |
[40:21] | doesn’t mean you wanna stop having fun, enjoying life. | 不代表你的内心世界不能拥有欢乐 |
[40:24] | I know all about the inner child, Dad. | 爸爸,我知道有些人童心未泯 |
[40:26] | -Oh. You do, huh? -That’s why old guys drive sports cars. | – 喔,真的吗? – 这就是为什么有些大人喜欢开跑车 |
[40:31] | You’re probably right. | 可能你是对的 |
[40:32] | But the trouble with sports cars– no room for anybody else. | 但是跑车的问题是…没有其他人的空间 |
[40:36] | Maybe one other person, max. | 也许最多能再多一个人的位置… |
[40:38] | But if you want to take a real road trip, | 但是如果你想体验一次真正的公路旅行… |
[40:40] | with luggage and all, you don’t even have room for a friend. | 就得带着行李等等… 并没有办法留位置给朋友 |
[40:43] | I mean, they’re cool and fast and all, | 那些人也许过得很酷、很刺激… |
[40:45] | but who wants to be in a nice car when you’re all alone? | 可是谁想要像他们一样 开着帅气的跑车,却是孤单一人呢? |
[41:00] | (holiday music playing) | |
[41:03] | (Kate sighs) | |
[41:05] | Well, that looks just about perfect. | 好了,看起来真是完美 |
[41:09] | All that’s left to do now is put on the star. | 只剩下把星星挂上去了 |
[41:12] | Kevin always puts on the star. | 凯文总是喜欢挂星星 |
[41:14] | That’s right. He does, doesn’t he? | 没错,他喜欢,不是吗? |
[41:16] | And I always hold him up, and then I give him a wedgie. | 我总是举着他 然后给他开玩笑拉内裤 |
[41:19] | (chuckles) He makes a fuss. We all laugh. | 他在那边大惊小怪 我们都笑翻了 |
[41:24] | Well, I guess we’re just gonna have to use the ladder this year. | 我看我们今年得要用梯子了 |
[41:29] | Okay, Dad, you can put me down now. | 好了,爸爸 你可以把我放下来了 |
[41:34] | Wow. Looks pretty good. | 喔,看起来真漂亮 |
[41:36] | I think it looks great. | 我觉得看起来很棒 |
[41:39] | I think it’s our best tree yet. | 我想这是我们最棒的圣诞树了 |
[41:44] | -(family chattering on TV) -PETER (on TV): Hey! | 嗨! |
[41:51] | -Merry Christmas, Mommy. -KEVIN: Merry Christmas. | – 圣诞快乐,妈妈 – 圣诞快乐 |
[41:53] | -KATE (on TV): Merry Christmas. -(all chattering) | 圣诞快乐 |
[41:57] | Oh! Look at that! | 喔!快看! |
[42:00] | -Hey. Hey. -PETER: Hey. | – 嘿嘿 – 嘿 |
[42:02] | PETER: I had this little computer chip installed in Mom, | 我把这个计算机芯片装在妈妈身上 |
[42:05] | and next Christmas, we’re gonna get her to make some breakfast. | 我们正打算去找她来做早餐吃 |
[42:16] | -(yawns) Morning. -Mornin’. | – 早安 – 早安 |
[42:24] | Good morning, sleepyheads. You’re finally up. | 早安,贪睡虫们 你们终于起床了 |
[42:27] | What did you do to our tree? | 你对我们的圣诞树做了什么啊? |
[42:29] | NATALIE: Oh, that’s my fault. | 喔,是我的错 |
[42:31] | I have a standing appointment with the tree decorators every year, | 我每年都会叫人来布置圣诞树 |
[42:33] | and in all the excitement, I forgot to cancel. | 因为最近过得太开心了 所以我忘记取消了 |
[42:36] | Are you ever gonna forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗? |
[42:38] | You undid our tree? | 你拆掉了我们的树吗? |
[42:41] | Well, it would have had to come down eventually anyway. | 反正它最后还是要被拆掉的啊 |
[42:45] | Yeah, come on, Kev. Look at all these presents, huh? | 好了,凯文 来看看这些礼物,怎么样? |
[42:47] | Oh, wait. Ooh, here’s a big one. I believe it has– | 喔,来看,这有一件大礼物 我相信这件是属于… |
[42:50] | yes, it has your name on it. | 没错,上面有你的名字 |
[42:53] | Come on. Why don’t you open it up? It’s from Natalie and me. | 快来拆开它 这是我和娜塔莉送给你的 |
[42:55] | But shouldn’t I open it tomorrow on Christmas? | 我不能明天圣诞节的时候再打开吗? |
[42:58] | Ah, you got plenty to open tomorrow. Come on. One won’t hurt. | 你明天还有更多礼物呢 来吧,不要弄坏了 |
[43:01] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[43:04] | -(gasps) -Super spy bugging and listening device. | 超级间谍 窃听器和收听装置 |
[43:07] | -Isn’t that cool? -Yeah. Thanks, Dad. Thanks, Natalie. | – 不酷吗? – 很酷!谢谢你,爸爸!谢谢你,娜塔莉! |
[43:11] | I’m glad you like it. | 我很高兴你有喜欢 |
[43:21] | -Hey, Mom, where you going? -I’m going to take Kevin some things. | – 嘿,妈妈,你要去哪? – 我给凯文送点东西 |
[43:23] | Mom, where you going? | – 妈妈,你要去哪? |
[43:25] | He doesn’t have any clean clothes with him, | – 他没有干净的衣服… |
[43:26] | and I’m sure he doesn’t have any toys to play with. | 我肯定他也没有玩具可玩 |
[43:31] | To check out Dad’s girlfriend. Wanna go? | 顺便去检查一下爸爸的女朋友,想去吗? |
[43:36] | (doorbell rings) | |
[43:41] | -May I help you? -Wow! | 有什么需要帮忙的吗? |
[43:43] | I’m here for Kevin McCallister. | – 喔! – 我来找凯文.麦卡斯特 |
[43:45] | -Wow! -Buzz. | – 喔! – 巴兹 |
[43:46] | -Are you here to take him home? -No, I have something for him. | – 你是来这里带他回家的吗? – 不是,我有些东西要给他 |
[43:50] | Right this way. | 请往这边走 |
[43:52] | PETER: You should be able to hear on that. Can you hear me? | 你应该听的到这声音 |
[43:54] | -How do I sound? -KATE (on headset): Kids, stay close. | – 我听起来怎么样啊 – 孩子们,跟近一点 |
[43:58] | -Mom! -PETER: Hey! | – 妈妈! – 嘿! |
[44:02] | -KATE: Hey! -(Kevin laughs) | 嘿! |
[44:03] | Mmm! Ohh! | 妈妈!啊! |
[44:07] | -(chuckles) -Hey, you guys remember Natalie, right? | 你们还记得娜塔莉吗? |
[44:10] | -Hi, Buzz, Megan. -Hi, Natalie. | – 巴兹、梅根 – 嗨,娜塔莉 |
[44:12] | Oh, and, uh, Kate, this is Natalie. | 喔,凯特,这是娜塔莉 |
[44:15] | -Natalie, Kate. -Hello, Kate. | – 娜塔莉,这是凯特 – 你好,凯特 |
[44:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[44:20] | So, are you guys gonna stay? | 你们想要待一会吗? |
[44:23] | No, no, I just brought you some of your stuff. | – 不,我只是给你送一些东西过来 |
[44:25] | You guys gotta see this house. | – 你们可以参观这房子 |
[44:27] | -Is that okay, Natalie? -Of course. Be my guest. | – 可以吗?娜塔莉 – 当然,你们是我的客人 |
[44:33] | -MEGAN: Awesome tree! -It used to look better. | – 好美的树啊 – 它本来更好看 |
[44:35] | Wait, what is this thing on your head? | – 你头上戴的是什么啊? |
[44:37] | It’s a spy kit that Natalie got me for an early Christmas present, | – 是间谍工具,娜塔莉送给我的圣诞礼物 |
[44:40] | -and it’s so cool. -Really? That was nice of you. | 真的吗?这真的很适合你 |
[44:43] | Well, I’m very fond of your kids. | 我很喜欢你的孩子 |
[44:45] | I’ve gotta show you this airplane that she got me. | 我带你们见识一下 她送给我的飞机 |
[44:52] | Would you like a cup of coffee? | 要喝杯咖啡吗? |
[44:54] | Oh, no, thank you. (chuckles) | 喔,不用了,谢谢 |
[44:57] | I, uh, didn’t know he would have | – 我不知道 |
[44:59] | -all this stuff to play with. -Yeah. | 他有这么多的玩具 – 是吗? |
[45:02] | Oh, god. Hey. Let me– let me get that. | 喔,天啊,给我看看 |
[45:04] | I wasn’t even sure he could even sleep without it. | 我不知道没有这个 他睡不睡得着 |
[45:06] | Gosh, you know what? | 糟糕,你知道吗? |
[45:07] | I cannot believe he hasn’t even asked for it. | 他竟然都没提起过这个 |
[45:10] | Well, we could buy him another stuffed animal. | 没关系 我们也能买其他的绒毛动物娃娃给他 |
[45:12] | -PETER: Oh, no, no. -No. | – 喔,不,不 – 不行 |
[45:14] | -This is, uh– this is Teddy. -KATE: No. | 就是这个,他的泰迪熊 |
[45:16] | Teddy is his transitional object. | 泰迪熊一直是他的好朋友 |
[45:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:21] | Transitional object. | 好朋友 |
[45:22] | It’s like something very, very special a child carries with him everywhere. | 就像小孩子随身 携带的东西一样 |
[45:25] | You’re actually– you’re supposed to have a spare, | 你应该留一个备用 |
[45:27] | in case something happens to it. | 以防万一 |
[45:28] | -Of course, we only had one, remember? -Oh! (laughs) How could I forget? | – 当然,我们就只有这一个,还记得吗? – 喔!我怎么会忘记呢? |
[45:33] | We were driving down the highway, | 我们有一次在高速公路上开快车 |
[45:35] | like, really in a hurry, going somewhere. | 那次真的有急事 |
[45:36] | Of course, Kevin thinks, | 凯文觉得 |
[45:38] | oh, possibly Teddy might want a little fresh air, right? | 泰迪熊需要一点新鲜空气 |
[45:40] | So he rolls down the window, and out flies Teddy! | 所以他把车窗摇下来 然后泰迪熊就飞出去了! |
[45:42] | He was ballistic. He was crying. He was so upset. | 他就突然失去理智! 他一直哭,而且非常沮丧 |
[45:46] | It was– oh, my– | 是…喔,我的… |
[45:47] | So Peter pulls over, and I get out to retrieve the bear. | 所以彼得把车停到路边 然后我下车找到小熊 |
[45:50] | -I still can’t believe you did that. -(chuckles) | 我到现在都不敢相信你竟然找到了 |
[45:53] | Well, it was the slow lane, and there wasn’t much traffic. | 还好是在慢车道 没有太多的车子 |
[45:56] | Yeah, well, I don’t know what he would have done if he had lost it. | 如果没有了这只小熊 我真不知道他会怎么办? |
[46:04] | Well, I think Kevin’s gonna have so much fun playing with the prince… | 我想凯文和王子在一起 一定会玩到很开心的… |
[46:07] | that he’s not even gonna miss the stuffed animal. | 他甚至不会去想念绒毛动物娃娃 |
[46:09] | It’s going to be so wonderful having a house full of children. | 如果这房子里面全是孩子 这一定很美好 |
[46:11] | -(plane buzzing) -I’m looking forward to it. | 我非常期待有那么一天 |
[46:13] | -Children, watch the garden sculpture! -(kids chattering) | 孩子们,小心花园的雕像 |
[46:16] | Well, I… better get going. | 喔,我想我得快点离开… |
[46:20] | -BUZZ: It wasn’t me! It was Kevin! -(kids chatter) | 不是我,是凯文 |
[46:25] | Before they break something. | 不然他们可能会弄坏什么东西 |
[46:33] | Well, we’re off to the airport to pick up the royal family. | 喔,我们马上要去机场接皇室成员 |
[46:36] | You all know how important this is. | 你们知道这是多么重要的事 |
[46:38] | Now, the caterers will be here momentarily. | 宴会服务人员马上就来了 |
[46:41] | And the guests will arrive about an hour before | 而宾客们都会提前一个小时到达… |
[46:43] | you and the royals make your grand entrance. | – 让你们和皇室成员看到隆重盛大的场面 |
[46:45] | MOLLY: No need to worry, ma’am. | – 不用担心… |
[46:47] | Everything will be taken care of. | 一切都能顺利进行的 |
[46:49] | It’s just that I want everything to go right. | – 但愿一切都能事事顺利 |
[46:51] | Come on. Let’s not be late. | – 走吧,我们不能迟到 |
[46:53] | I don’t want one single thing to go wrong. Door, open. | 我不希望有出任何的差错 开门 |
[46:56] | -And nothing will. -(lock buzzes, clicks) | 绝对不能出差错 |
[47:00] | (classical score plays) | |
[47:03] | (people chattering) | |
[47:30] | (knocking on door) | |
[47:38] | PRESCOTT: Oh, good. You’ve finally arrived. | 喔,太好了!你们终于来了 |
[47:54] | -Mr. Prescott! Mr. Prescott! It’s them! -Hush, you. | – 普雷斯特先生!普雷斯特先生!就是他们! – 安静 |
[47:58] | -I’ll get him out of your way. -Thank you. | – 我马上带他离开 – 谢谢 |
[48:00] | It’s the burglars! It’s the burglars! Aah! Mr. Prescott! | 他们就是那天的窃贼! 就是他们啊!普雷斯特先生! |
[48:04] | KEVIN (yelling): It’s Marv! | 是马文! |
[48:06] | I guess you already knew that though. | 不过我猜你早就知道了 |
[48:09] | Listen, you. I have just about had enough of you and your melodrama! | 你!仔细听着! 我已经受够了你的闹剧 |
[48:13] | Now, This is a very important night, | 今晚的宴会非常重要 假如有必要的话,我会把你关起来… |
[48:15] | and if I have to lock you up to keep you out of our way, | |
[48:17] | -don’t think I won’t do it. -Look! | – 别以为我不敢! – 看! |
[48:20] | Ow! | 喔! |
[48:23] | Ow. Ow! | 喔!喔! |
[48:26] | Don’t trifle with me, you demon spawn! | 别烦我!你这个小鬼! |
[48:32] | (laughs) Now that’s a foolish place to hide. | 藏在这个地方真是愚蠢 |
[48:36] | (groans) | |
[48:47] | One down, two to go. | 解决一个了,还有两个人 |
[48:51] | (muffled) Let me out of here! Let me out of here! | 放我出去!放我出去! |
[48:53] | It’s freezing cold back here! Let me out! | 这里很冷!放我出去! |
[49:11] | Kevin, have you seen Prescott? | 凯文,你有看见普雷斯特了吗? |
[49:14] | -Not lately. -Ah, typical. | – 没有看到 – 啊,他每次都这样 |
[49:16] | Always poking around when you don’t want him, | 当你不需要他的时候,他总是在… |
[49:18] | and when you need him, nowhere to be found. | 而你需要他的时候…却找不到他 |
[49:20] | -(doorbell rings) -Ah! Guests already? | 啊!客人已经来了? 怎么没有礼貌性迟到呢? |
[49:23] | Whatever happened to fashionably late? | |
[49:29] | NATALIE: Well, I don’t like to boast, but… | 喔,我不想自夸,但是… |
[49:32] | -yes, it will be the party of the season. -(phone beeps) | 没错,这是一场隆重盛大的宴会 |
[49:35] | Oh, I’m getting another call. All right. See you there. | 喔,我要接另外一通电话 好的,再见 |
[49:39] | -(beeps) -Hello? | 喂,卡梅利娜,你好吗? |
[49:41] | Carmelina, how are you? (mouthing words) | |
[49:45] | What? Oh, no! | 什么?喔,不! |
[49:47] | They’re snowed in. Their flight’s been canceled. | 他们被大雪困住了 航班也已经取消 |
[49:51] | Well, so am I. Devastated. | 喔,真令人沮丧 |
[49:55] | Well, all right. We’ll see you tomorrow. | 喔,好吧,明天见 |
[49:57] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[49:59] | (phone beeps) | |
[50:01] | What are we gonna do now? It’s gonna be just an ordinary party. | 我们现在该怎么办? 今晚只能算是普通的宴会 |
[50:05] | (scoffs) Christmas Eve at your place sounds anything but ordinary to me. | 与你一起度过的圣诞夜 对我而言绝不平凡 |
[50:09] | It’s hardly the party of the season. | 但这根本不能算是隆重盛大的宴会 |
[50:14] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[50:16] | What if we announce our engagement tonight? | – 不如今晚来宣布我们的婚事,怎么样? |
[50:18] | Tonight? | – 今晚? |
[50:20] | I know we were gonna wait till after your divorce was final, but… | 我知道我们还要等到 你完成离婚手续… |
[50:23] | well, it’s only a few weeks away and your kids already know, | 但是也只需要再几个星期了… 而且你的孩子也都知道了… |
[50:27] | and it’ll make tonight so special. | 这会让今晚的宴会与众不同 |
[50:30] | Well, if it makes you happy. | 好,只要能让你高兴 |
[50:31] | -Yes! -(chuckles) | 耶! |
[50:40] | Where are those guys? | 那些家伙跑到哪里了? |
[50:41] | -Marv, I gotta tinkle. -Vera, you can tinkle next week. | – 马文,我想要尿尿 – 薇拉,你下个星期再尿吧 |
[50:46] | (on headset) Always in a hurry. | 你可真会找时间! |
[50:48] | Door, open. | 开门 |
[50:55] | All right. Now, you remember the plan? | 好了,你还记得那个计划吗? |
[50:57] | -Which plan? Harry’s plan? -What? (yells) No! Not Harry’s plan! | – 哪个计划?哈利的计划吗? – 什么…不,不是哈利的计划! |
[51:00] | -The one involving rope and a bag! -Why are you yelling at me? | – 就是那个使用绳子和袋子的计划! – 你为什么要对我大吼大叫? |
[51:03] | (yells) I’m not yell… | 我没有大吼大叫… |
[51:05] | -(calmly) Do you remember the plan? -Yeah. | – 你想起那个计划了吗? – 想起来了 |
[51:07] | -Now, when the prince comes up to bed– -We bag him! | – 现在,当王子上床去睡觉时… – 我们就把他绑进在袋子里 |
[51:10] | -That’s right. We kidnap the kid napping. -You’re a genius, Marv. | – 没错,我们要绑架那个小孩 – 你真是个天才,马文 |
[51:15] | That’s right. Door, open. | 没错,开门 |
[51:19] | Now, the prince goes in the bag. | 当王子进了袋子 |
[51:22] | -The bag goes out the window. -VERA: Uh-huh. | – 然后我们就把袋子扔出窗户 – 嗯 |
[51:26] | We climb down the rope. Door, close. | 接着,我们顺着绳子爬下去 关门 |
[51:29] | Right. | 对 |
[51:31] | Everybody in the van… | 最后,大家都进到车子里去 |
[51:36] | And we’re gone before they know what hit ’em. | 在别人发现之前,我们早就离开了 |
[51:38] | Beautiful plan, Marv. Elegant in its simplicity. | 真是完美的计划,马文 既优雅又精简 |
[51:43] | Yeah. All right. Let’s try it out. | 好的,我们现在来试试看 你进去袋子里面 |
[51:46] | Get in the bag. | 我?为什么不是你进去袋子? |
[51:47] | Me? Why don’t you get in the bag? | |
[51:49] | Because I’m the boss. Get in the bag, Vera. | 因为我是老大 进去袋子里,薇拉 |
[51:51] | -I don’t wanna get in the bag. -Vera, just get in the bag! Please! | – 我不想进去袋子里面 – 薇拉,进去 |
[51:54] | You didn’t tell me I was gonna get in no bag. | 你没跟我说过要进去袋子里面 |
[51:56] | I was saving it. It’s gonna be fun. See, we’re in the bag! | 我要制造一些神秘,这样才会有趣 喔,我在袋子里面了 |
[51:59] | -(grunting) -(shouts) | |
[52:02] | Nice. All right. | 太好了,真棒 |
[52:05] | Window, open. | 打开窗户 |
[52:07] | Ahh. (grunts) | 啊 |
[52:12] | VERA (thuds): Uh, Marv. Ooh. Oh. | 马文,喔 |
[52:15] | (grunts) Don’t worry, honey. I got ya. | 亲爱的,不用担心,我有抓紧 |
[52:19] | VERA: Marv! Let me down easy. | 马文!让我慢慢地下去 |
[52:21] | I always do, baby. (straining) | 宝贝,我会的 |
[52:25] | Shouldn’t have had that last piece of cake. | 我不应该想的太轻而易举 |
[52:27] | -(grunts) -(Vera yelps) | |
[52:30] | (rope creaking) | |
[52:32] | Ahh… | |
[52:34] | Perfect. | – 好极了 |
[52:36] | -Door, open. | – 开门 |
[52:39] | (screams) | |
[52:42] | -(Vera groans) -Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[52:45] | Everything’s under control. | 一切都在我掌握之中 |
[52:47] | -VERA: Uh, uh, Marv– -(window creaks) | 喔,马文… |
[52:51] | (screams, thuds) | |
[52:54] | Easy, but still way cool. | 太简单了,但还是很酷 |
[53:02] | (Marv groaning) | |
[53:05] | Thanks for breaking my fall, pumpkin. | 谢谢你帮我垫背,宝贝 |
[53:08] | (hoarse voice) I always do, baby. Okay. | 我总是如此,宝贝,好了 |
[53:11] | KEVIN: Get out and stay out! | 给我离开这里! |
[53:19] | -I know what you’re trying to do. -Oh, yeah, wise guy? What? | – 我知道你们想要干什么? – 喔!聪明的小鬼,是什么啊? |
[53:22] | You’re trying to kidnap the prince. | 你们想要绑架王子 |
[53:25] | -(laughing) -(hoarse laugh, coughs) | |
[53:29] | Shut up, ya little moron! | 闭嘴,你这个小白痴! |
[53:34] | -I’m gonna kill him. -Okay. | – 我要杀了他 – 好 |
[53:36] | (chuckling) | |
[53:44] | (raspberry) | |
[53:47] | Ooph! | |
[53:49] | Vera, honey. Little help? | 薇拉,亲爱的,需要帮忙吗? |
[53:52] | Oh, yeah, baby. That’d be great. I sure could use it. | 喔,宝贝!太好了,我非常需要 |
[54:03] | -(Marv groaning on headset) -I got every word. | 我听得一清二楚 |
[54:07] | -VERA (on headset): Ow. No. -(imitates cheer) | |
[54:09] | (classical music on stereo) | |
[54:12] | -Welcome back. Where’s the royal family? -They were snowed in. | – 欢迎回来,怎么没看见皇室成员? – 他们被大雪困住了 |
[54:15] | -MOLLY: Ah! -Where’s Prescott? | – 啊! – 普雷斯特在哪里? |
[54:17] | -I can’t find him anywhere. -That’s odd. | – 我到处都找不到他 – 真是奇怪 |
[54:20] | Well, Molly, make sure everyone has champagne. | 没关系,茉莉 给每位宾客上香槟喝 |
[54:24] | We’re going to make a special announcement. | – 我们有一件重大的事情要宣布 |
[54:25] | Yes, ma’am. | – 好的,夫人 |
[54:39] | -How are you? -Hi, how are you? Good to see you again. | – 你好吗? – 很高兴再见到你 |
[54:45] | Everyone, may I have your attention? | 各位来宾,大家能看我这边吗? |
[54:47] | Huh? | 哼? |
[54:50] | I am gonna kill that– | 我要杀了他 |
[54:54] | Uuh! | 啊! |
[55:07] | -(clattering) -(Vera and Marv scream) | |
[55:14] | This is always a special night, and tonight may be even more special. | 今天是个很特别的夜晚 有件重大的事情要宣布 |
[55:19] | (seething) Get him! | 抓住他! |
[55:21] | Kevin! | |
[55:23] | -Peter and I are engaged! -(crowd exclaiming) | 彼得和我要订婚了! |
[55:27] | (sizzles) | |
[55:28] | -(people grunting, screaming) -(clattering) | |
[55:42] | -(teeth chattering) -Prescott? | 普雷斯特? |
[55:45] | -(softly moaning) -This could not be goin’ worse. | 我想情况不可能比现在更糟了 |
[55:48] | Marv, you’re on fire. | 马文,你很旺喔 |
[55:51] | Oh, thanks, baby. You’re not so bad yourself. | 喔,谢谢你,宝贝 你自己也不差啊 |
[55:53] | No, sweetheart. You’re really on fire. | 不,亲爱的 是身上着火烧到旺了 |
[55:56] | Well, I try to work out. You know– aah! | 好了,我正在想办法 你知道…啊! |
[55:59] | Gaah! Aah! | 啊! |
[56:02] | -Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! -Kevin! | – 哇!哇!哇! – 凯文! |
[56:11] | I’m not lying. The bad guys are back. | 我没有说谎 那些坏人又回来了 |
[56:15] | We’re not getting anywhere. | 我们到处都没有找到 |
[56:18] | Kevin, I spoke to all the caterers and to Molly. | 凯文,我问了所有服务生和茉莉 |
[56:22] | Nobody saw a thing but you. | 除了你之外没有人看见 |
[56:25] | Now, how could that be? | 这怎么可能? |
[56:26] | I don’t know, but I heard they’re gonna kidnap the prince. | 我不知道 但是我听到他们说要绑架王子 |
[56:29] | -You heard them say that? -Yeah, with my super spy bugging device. | – 你真的听到他们这么说 – 是的,我用窃听装置听到的 |
[56:33] | And Prescott’s involved with the whole thing. | – 而且普雷斯特也参与了这件事 |
[56:35] | -(Peter sighs) -NATALIE: This is absurd. | – 这太荒谬了 |
[56:38] | I’m going to call and make sure | 我要打电话确认一下 明天皇室成员的班机有没有问题? |
[56:39] | the royal family’s flight is okay for tomorrow. | |
[56:45] | Kevin, I know what’s going on here. | 凯文,我知道这是怎么一回事了! |
[56:46] | -You do? -Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 是的 |
[56:49] | You’re out to destroy my relationship with Natalie. | – 你想破坏我和娜塔莉之间的关系 – |
[56:52] | -What? -You knew how important | 什么?你知道今晚对她很重要 |
[56:54] | tonight was to her, and you went and pulled a crazy stunt like this. | 所以你就来捣蛋 |
[56:56] | -That’s not the truth. -I’ve given you a lot of leeway, | – 不是这样的 – 我已经给了你很多机会 |
[56:59] | because I know how tough this divorce has been on you. | 因为我知道你很难接受 我和你妈妈离婚的事 |
[57:02] | But tonight you went way too far. | 但是今晚,你实在是太过分了 |
[57:05] | I want you to go to your room and think about what you’ve done. | 我要你回到自己的房间,好好的反省一下 |
[57:08] | (sighs) | |
[57:11] | And when you’re ready to apologize to Natalie, then we’ll talk. | 在你向娜塔莉道歉之后 我会找你谈谈 |
[57:20] | Door, close. | 关门 |
[57:24] | (door closes) | |
[57:27] | (sighs) | |
[57:34] | -Here you are, George! Merry Christmas! -(Kate crying) | 乔治!你在这里啊,圣诞快乐! |
[57:41] | (ringing) | |
[57:46] | (beeps) | |
[57:48] | -Hello? -Mom? | – 喂? – 是妈妈吗? |
[57:49] | KATE (on phone): Kevin! | 凯文!喔,凯文 我很高兴你打电话过来 |
[57:52] | Oh, Kevin. I’m so glad you called. | |
[57:54] | KEVIN: Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[57:57] | Yeah, yeah. I’m just watching It’s a Wonderful Life. | 我很好,我正在看电影《风云人物》 |
[58:00] | -You are? -You know how that gets to me. | – 是吗? – 你知道我多么喜欢这部电影 |
[58:04] | -What channel is it on? -Eight. | – 在哪个频道? – 第八频道 |
[58:08] | (people chattering) | |
[58:12] | Ohh. | 喔! |
[58:15] | I guess I’m just a sucker for happy endings. | 我就是喜欢这种完美结局的电影 |
[58:20] | So, how’s your party? Are you havin’ a good time? | 今晚的宴会如何? 你过得很开心吧? |
[58:23] | Yeah, it’s all right. How about you? Havin’ a good Christmas Eve? | 没错,一切都很棒! 那你呢?圣诞夜有开心吗? |
[58:31] | Yeah. It’s great. | 是的,很开心 |
[58:35] | (sniffles) | |
[58:37] | -(sobs) I love you, Kevin. -Love you too, Mom. | – 我爱你!凯文 – 我也爱你,妈妈 |
[58:41] | (laughs) Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐! |
[58:43] | -Merry Christmas. -Okay. Bye. | – 圣诞快乐 – 好了,再见 |
[58:48] | (beeps) | |
[58:52] | (phone beeps) | |
[58:54] | (crying) | |
[59:01] | (knocking) | |
[59:04] | -Kevin, are you awake? -Yeah. | – 凯文,你还没睡吗? – 是 |
[59:12] | Your father and I were a little rough on you before. Are you okay? | 刚才的事,我们把你骂得很凶 你现在人没事吧? |
[59:15] | -Yeah. -Good. | – 没事 – 很好 |
[59:18] | Because if you ever do anything like that again, | 因为如果你再犯错一次 你就会被赶出这栋房子 |
[59:20] | you’ll be out of this house so fast, your head will spin. | 让你的人生晕头转向 |
[59:22] | So your father’s getting divorced. Boo-hoo. | 你的父母亲要离婚了 |
[59:25] | Everyone’s parents get divorced. That’s life. You’ll get over it. | 但很多人的父母亲也都离婚了,这就是人生,你要去接受 |
[59:28] | But you’re not gonna come between your father and me. | 但是你不能破坏我和你父亲的感情 |
[59:31] | He wants you in his life, and I think that’s admirable. | 你父亲想把你留在身边 我也很赞成 |
[59:35] | But if you want him in your life… | 如果你想跟他住在一起 |
[59:37] | you better not cross me. | 你最好别找我麻烦 |
[59:40] | Understood? | 听清楚了吗? |
[59:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[59:47] | I’ll have that window fixed first thing in the morning. Sweet dreams. | 我明天早上会叫人把窗户修好 祝你有个好梦 |
[59:51] | -(wind blowing) -(door closes) | |
[59:56] | MAN (on TV): To my big brother, George, the richest man in town. | 这是我们镇里最有钱的人 我的大哥乔治 |
[59:59] | (crowd cheers, chatters) | |
[1:00:03] | I’ve just had a nice little chat with Kevin. | 我刚才和凯文好好的聊了一下 |
[1:00:06] | I think we’re beginning to understand each other better. | 我想我们开始认识对方了 |
[1:00:10] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么? |
[1:00:11] | It’s a Wonderful Life. They’ve been running it all night. | 是电影《风云人物》 这要演一整晚 |
[1:00:14] | -Come on. Watch it with me. -I’ve seen it. | – 来和我一起看吧 – 我已经看过了 |
[1:00:16] | -So? -So… | – 那又怎么样? – 怎么样… |
[1:00:19] | I don’t understand people who watch movies over and over again. | 我不明白怎么会有人反复地看同一部电影? |
[1:00:23] | I saw it. I cried. Once was enough. | 我看过了,也哭过了 因此一次就够了 |
[1:00:26] | You gotta be kidding. Kate and I watch this every year with the kids. | 你是在开玩笑吧 凯特和我每年都和孩子们一起看的 |
[1:00:29] | It’s a family tradition. | 这是我们的家庭传统 |
[1:00:31] | -Well. -(clicks off) | 没关系 |
[1:00:34] | Now that you’re going to have a new family, | 现在你将要拥有一个新的家庭 |
[1:00:35] | maybe it’s time for some new traditions. | 或许需要新的传统 |
[1:00:48] | They’ll be back. And if no one believes me, | 他们一定会回来的 如果没有人相信我的话… |
[1:00:51] | I’ll have to catch ’em myself. (grunts) | 我就自己去抓他们 |
[1:01:14] | MARV (on recorder): Shut up, you little moron. | 闭嘴,你这个小白痴! |
[1:01:17] | (clicks off) | |
[1:01:19] | (keyboard clacking) | |
[1:01:21] | MARV (on computer): Shut up, you moron. | 闭嘴,你这个白痴! |
[1:01:27] | -Okay, stop. -(beeps) | 好,停止 |
[1:01:31] | (electronic voice) Spin faster. | 转得更快 |
[1:01:33] | (keyboard clacking) | |
[1:01:36] | MARV: Get in the bag. Shut up, ya bag! | 到袋子里去 闭嘴,你这蠢蛋! |
[1:01:54] | -Christmas morning. -Merry Christmas, Kevin. | – 圣诞节的早晨到了 – 圣诞快乐,凯文 |
[1:01:57] | -Merry Christmas, Dad! -(chuckles) Hey! | – 圣诞快乐,爸爸 – 嘿! |
[1:02:00] | -Peter, are you ready to go? -Go? | – 彼得,你准备好出发了吗 – 出发?你们要去哪里? |
[1:02:03] | -Go where? -(sighs) | 凯文 娜塔莉和我要去接皇室成员 |
[1:02:05] | Kevin, Natalie and I gotta go pick up the royal family right now. | |
[1:02:09] | Now? But aren’t we gonna open presents? | 现在?但是我们还没有拆礼物啊? |
[1:02:12] | It’s gonna have to wait till we get back. | 等我们回来再拆 |
[1:02:15] | But it’s Christmas. And why do you both have to go? | 但这是圣诞节 为什么一定要两个人去? |
[1:02:18] | Look, you know how sometimes you gotta do things you don’t wanna do? | 你知道,有些事情就算不想做也得去做 |
[1:02:22] | This is one of those times. | 而这件事就是其中之一 我们很快就会回来的,这样可以吗? |
[1:02:23] | Hey, we’ll be back before you know it, okay? | |
[1:02:25] | And I’m sure nothing will happen while we’re gone. Am I right? | 我相信在我们离开的这段时间 不会出任何的差错,对吧? |
[1:02:28] | -Right. -Good. | – 没错 – 很好 |
[1:02:31] | Hang in there. We won’t be long. | 待在这里,我们马上就回来 |
[1:02:35] | -NATALIE: Door, open. -(door opens) | 开门 |
[1:02:40] | NATALIE: Merry Christmas, Kevin. | 圣诞快乐,凯文 |
[1:02:46] | (door shuts) | |
[1:02:48] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[1:02:51] | (cell phone rings) | |
[1:02:53] | (ringing continues) | |
[1:03:02] | -(Marv sighs) -(phone beeps) | |
[1:03:04] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:03:09] | -No, we’re awake. -It wasn’t me! | – 不,我们没睡 – 不是我! |
[1:03:12] | Shh! All right. We’re on our way. | 嘘!好,我们正要行动 |
[1:03:15] | -(beeps) -Oy. Sure makes me nervous. | 这让我好紧张 |
[1:03:18] | Let’s go, pookie. | 我们走,亲爱的 |
[1:03:26] | I knew it. Here they come. | 我就知道,他们来了 |
[1:03:38] | First step, eliminate the inside man. | 首先要干掉内应… 喔,普雷斯特先生? |
[1:03:41] | Oh, Mr. Prescott? | |
[1:03:43] | Mr. Prescott, are you in there? (pounding) | 普雷斯特先生,你在吗? |
[1:03:47] | -Yes. -Mr. Prescott, | – 在 – 普雷斯特先生… |
[1:03:49] | -can you help me with something? -And what would that be? | – 你可以帮我的忙吗? – 什么事? |
[1:03:52] | -Another milk shake, perhaps? -No. A bottle of wine. | – 又要喝奶昔,是吗? – 不,我要一瓶酒 |
[1:03:55] | -Excuse me? -Natalie said we need to get | – 什么? – 娜塔莉说我们要去地下室拿酒 |
[1:03:57] | some wine from the basement for the royal family. | 因为今天皇室成员要来 |
[1:04:02] | -If we must. -(keys jingle) | 希望你是说实话 |
[1:04:06] | So I guess you’re right. | 我想你是对的… |
[1:04:07] | We’re not gonna have any snow this Christmas. | 今年的圣诞节不会下雪 |
[1:04:09] | One can never go wrong with low expectations. | 人的期望越少,就越不会出错 |
[1:04:13] | You know, Mr. Prescott, it’s been great | 你知道吗?普雷斯特先生 和你相处的这几天 |
[1:04:15] | spending time with you these last few days. | 真的很愉快 |
[1:04:17] | Time flies when you’re having fun. | 快乐的时间总是过得很快 |
[1:04:20] | I know we got off to a bad start, but things can be better, much better. | 我知道我们一开始相处得不好 但现在有变好了,而且越来越好 |
[1:04:27] | ‘Cause you’re down there, and I’m up here. | – 因为你会困在下面,而我会留在上面 |
[1:04:29] | -Come here. -(lock clicks) | – 过来吧 |
[1:04:31] | PRESCOTT (pounding): Young man, open this door! Let me out of here! | 小家伙,开门!让我出去! |
[1:04:34] | -Oh! -Oh, boy! Am I glad to see you! | – 喔!孩子! – 喔!真开心见到你! |
[1:04:37] | The kidnappers are coming, but this time I’m one step ahead of them. | 那些绑匪要来了 但是这次我有先作准备 |
[1:04:40] | And I locked their accomplice in the basement. | 我把他们的同伙锁在地下室了 |
[1:04:42] | Is this a perfect plan, or what? | 这是个完美的计划吧? |
[1:04:43] | It would be, dear, except for one thing– | 几乎完美,亲爱的,但是你弄错了一件事 |
[1:04:45] | Prescott is not their accomplice. | 普雷斯特并不是他们的同伙 |
[1:04:53] | I am. | 我才是 |
[1:04:54] | -(gasps) You’re– you’re the inside man? -(lock buzzes, clicks) | 你…你是他们的内应? |
[1:04:59] | I’m afraid so. | – 恐怕是的 |
[1:05:01] | Hey, Mom. | – 嗨,妈妈 |
[1:05:04] | We’re here. | 我们来了 |
[1:05:06] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | |
[1:05:10] | -“Mom”? He’s your son? -I told you he was a handful. | – 妈妈?他是你的儿子 – 我跟你说过,我儿子是个调皮的人 |
[1:05:14] | -Aah! Hey! Get off of me! -Oh, now, come on! | – 现在,快点! – 啊!放开我 |
[1:05:20] | KEVIN: Isn’t there a trapdoor or something? | 这里有暗门或是其他东西吗? |
[1:05:23] | No. Not much demand for ’em in a wine cellar. | 没有,对一个酒窖来说那没有必要 |
[1:05:29] | KEVIN: Guess you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:05:32] | Got any good ideas? | 你有什么办法吗? |
[1:05:35] | PRESCOTT: Not a one. | 一个也没有 |
[1:05:40] | (sighs) | |
[1:05:45] | -I do have a cell phone though. -Perfect! May I? | – 我有一部手机 – 太好了,我可以用吗? |
[1:05:49] | -Sure. -Thanks. | – 当然可以 – 谢谢 |
[1:05:50] | (beeping) | |
[1:05:53] | (ringing, beeps on) | |
[1:05:56] | -KEVIN (on phone): Hello, Buzz? -Kevin, is that you? | – 喂,是巴兹吗? – 凯文,是你吗? |
[1:05:58] | -Yeah. I’m calling from a cell phone. -Oh, a cell phone. | – 没错,我是用手机打电话给你的 – 喔,是用手机 |
[1:06:01] | Good for you, puke-face. | 真是太棒了,讨厌鬼 |
[1:06:03] | Is that another present she gave you? | 又是她给你的礼物吧? |
[1:06:04] | -What a showoff. -(beeps off) | 真会炫耀 |
[1:06:07] | -I’ll try again. -(phone beeping) | 我再打一次 |
[1:06:12] | (ringing, beeps on) | |
[1:06:14] | Buzz, before you hang up, I need to tell you something. | 巴兹,你先别挂电话 我跟你说,我要找妈妈讲电话 |
[1:06:17] | I need to talk to Mom. | |
[1:06:18] | -Okay. You told me. -(beeps) | 好,你已经跟我说了 |
[1:06:21] | -(beeps) -I’ll try again later. | 我待会再打好了 |
[1:06:25] | (Prescott sighs) | |
[1:06:29] | Why in heaven’s name did you think I was the inside man? | 你为什么会认为我是内应呢? |
[1:06:32] | Well, if you hadn’t acted so strange, I wouldn’t have thought you were… | 因为你表现得古怪 所以我就以为你是内应 |
[1:06:36] | so strange. | |
[1:06:39] | And where were you the first time these guys broke in? | 这些人第一次进来的时候 你人在哪里? |
[1:06:41] | Why didn’t you answer the intercom? | 你为什么不回应对讲机? |
[1:06:43] | Why did you shut off the cameras? | 你又为什么关掉摄影机? |
[1:06:45] | I didn’t. But if those thugs were using Molly’s remote, | 我并没有 但如果这些歹徒利用茉莉的遥控器… |
[1:06:49] | they could’ve turned off the whole security system. | 他们就可以关掉整个保全系统 |
[1:06:50] | -But why’d you say I was lying? -Well, because I thought you were. | – 那你为什么认为我在说谎? – 因为我认为只有你在那里 |
[1:06:55] | And besides, I didn’t want Miss Natalie to know that I’d been… | 而且,我也不想让娜塔莉夫人知道… |
[1:06:58] | well, napping on the job. | 我在偷懒 |
[1:07:00] | That woman. If she could work me 24 hours a day, she would. | 如果可以的话,那个女人会叫我 一天工作二十四个小时 |
[1:07:04] | It’s downright inhuman, so whenever she’s not here, I, uh– | 这实在是太不人道了 所以当她不在的时候,我… |
[1:07:08] | -You take advantage. -I take a break. | – 你会偷偷的占便宜… – 我只是稍微休息一下 |
[1:07:11] | A nice, well-deserved break. | 享受一下我应得的休闲时刻 |
[1:07:14] | With all the cameras and intercoms turned off, I didn’t notice anything. | 所以我才没注意到 全部的摄影机和对讲机都被关掉了 |
[1:07:17] | -So I– -You were covering your “whoo-hoo”! | – 因此我… – 你掩盖了你的过失! |
[1:07:20] | (chuckles) Precisely. | 的确是… |
[1:07:25] | -You want to try calling your mom again? -Sure. | – 你还想打电话给你妈吗? – 当然 |
[1:07:28] | (ringing) | |
[1:07:31] | -Hello? -Mom? | – 喂? – 妈妈? |
[1:07:33] | -Kevin! -(static) | 凯文! |
[1:07:35] | Wait. Kevin, I can’t hear you. | – 等等,凯文,我听不到你的声音 |
[1:07:37] | That’s probably ’cause I’m locked in a wine cellar. | – 可能是因为我被锁在酒窖里了 |
[1:07:39] | No, I– honey, I can’t hear you. There’s too much static. | 不,亲爱的 我听不到你的声音,噪音太吵了 |
[1:07:42] | (yelling) I’m locked in Natalie’s wine cellar! | 我被锁在娜塔莉的酒窖里了! |
[1:07:44] | -Are you calling to say Merry Christmas? -Mom, are you there? | – 你是打电话来说圣诞快乐吗? – 妈妈,你有听到吗? |
[1:07:47] | -Sweetheart? -Are you there, Mom? | – 宝贝? – 你有听到吗?妈妈? – 凯文? |
[1:07:48] | -Kevin? -Mom? Mom? | 妈妈?妈妈? |
[1:07:50] | (beeps) | |
[1:07:53] | Oh, great! | 喔,真糟糕! |
[1:07:55] | The battery’s dead. | 没电了 |
[1:07:59] | (both sigh) | |
[1:08:01] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:08:08] | (phone ringing) | |
[1:08:10] | -(beeps) -Kalban residence. | 这里是卡尔班的宅邸 |
[1:08:13] | Hi, this is Kate McCallister, Kevin’s mom. May I speak to him, please? | 嗨,我是凯特.麦卡斯特,凯文的妈妈 可以找一下凯文吗? |
[1:08:17] | -Kevin’s not here right now. -That’s strange. He just called. | – 凯文现在人不在 – 这就奇怪了,他才刚打电话给我 |
[1:08:22] | Really? Well, he’s out with his father and Miss Natalie. | 真的吗?对了 他和他爸爸以及娜塔莉小姐出去了 |
[1:08:28] | Oh. Oh, he must have called from his dad’s cell phone. | 喔,他一定是用他爸爸手机打的 |
[1:08:30] | Well, that explains the line going dead. | 可能收讯不好,所以断线了 |
[1:08:32] | Okay. Thank you. | 好,谢谢你 |
[1:08:34] | (clicks, dial tone) | |
[1:08:36] | (beeps) | |
[1:08:44] | Little rascal called his mother. | 这小鬼打电话给他妈妈 |
[1:08:47] | -You want me to go show him who’s boss? -Sit down, Marv. | – 需要我让他看看,谁才是老大? – 坐下,马文 |
[1:08:50] | You’re not the boss. I’m the boss. | 你不是老大,我才是老大 |
[1:08:53] | (meekly) Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:08:55] | (mouthing words) | |
[1:08:58] | His cell phone is dead. I don’t think he’ll be any more trouble. | 既然他的手机断线了 我不认为他还能给我们捣乱 |
[1:09:11] | No. | 算了 |
[1:09:14] | Cookie. | 还是吃饼干 |
[1:09:16] | -(cell phone rings) -Oh! | 喔! |
[1:09:20] | -(beeps) -Hello? | 喂? |
[1:09:22] | Peter, it’s me. I’m calling Kevin back. We got disconnected. | 彼得,是我,我打电话给凯文 我们刚刚断线了 |
[1:09:25] | Kevin? Kevin’s not with me. He’s– he’s back at Natalie’s house. | 凯文? 凯文没有和在我一起 他人在娜塔莉的房子里 |
[1:09:27] | Really? I was just told he’s with you. | 真的吗? 有人跟我说你们在一起 |
[1:09:30] | Well– well, don’t worry, Kate. I mean, I’m sure everything’s fine. | 好了…好了 别担心,我相信一切都没事的 |
[1:09:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:09:38] | -Wow, that’s weird. -(phone beeps) | 喔,真是奇怪 |
[1:09:40] | -Someone told Kate that Kevin’s with us. -Hmm. | – 有人告诉凯特说,凯文正和我们在一起 – 嗯 |
[1:09:44] | -Maybe I better go back and check on him. -NATALIE: No. | – 我们最好回去看看 – 不 |
[1:09:47] | That’s exactly what he wants. Peter, he’s manipulating you. | 他就是想要你这样 彼得,他在操纵你 |
[1:09:51] | Can’t you see the pattern? | 你没发觉每次都这样子? |
[1:09:52] | Every time we leave the house, he pulls something. | 只要我们一出门,他就会扯后腿 |
[1:09:54] | He’s just trying to get your attention and sabotage me. | 他就是想吸引你的注意 并且破坏我们的感情 |
[1:10:01] | (pounding) Hello! Anybody out there? Hello! | 喂!有人在外面吗?喂! |
[1:10:12] | There’s gotta be something that we can do to get outta here. | 我们必须想办法离开这里 |
[1:10:19] | There is. | 有了 |
[1:10:23] | -Help me move these boxes. -Okay. | – 帮我搬这些箱子 – 好 |
[1:10:27] | But what’s back there? | 那后面有什么呢? |
[1:10:28] | Definitely not a dumb question. | 这是个好问题! |
[1:10:31] | -The dumbwaiter! -Bingo. | – 是食物升降机! – 答对了 |
[1:10:34] | -Let’s hope it still works. -I’m sorry I misjudged you, Mr. Prescott. | – 希望它还能运作 – 对不起,普雷斯特先生,我误会你了 |
[1:10:40] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[1:10:42] | (laughing) I’ll never forget Miss Natalie’s reaction | 我还记得娜塔莉的表情… |
[1:10:46] | when she came home and saw what you’d done to the house. | 当她一回到家 看到你对她房子的所作所为 |
[1:10:48] | -(rapid panting) -(wheezing, laughing) | |
[1:10:52] | I do love watching her hyperventilate! (laughs) | 我真的爱看她气急败坏的样子! |
[1:10:55] | It’s one of the few pleasures of this job. | 这就是这份工作中为数不多的乐趣 |
[1:10:58] | If you hate this job, why don’t you quit? | 如果你讨厌这工作 你为什么不辞职呢? |
[1:11:00] | (scoffs) Jobs aren’t that easy to come by. | 工作可没那么好找 |
[1:11:03] | Besides, I could end up working for someone far worse. | 就算找的到,新的工作说不定还更糟糕呢 |
[1:11:07] | You shouldn’t stay someplace you hate just ’cause you’re scared. | 你不应该待在你讨厌的地方 毕竟”人生苦短” |
[1:11:10] | Life’s too short. | |
[1:11:13] | (humphs) | 嗯 |
[1:11:16] | And… voila. | 在这里 |
[1:11:19] | Let’s see if you fit. | 看看你进不进的去 |
[1:11:21] | (grunts) Up. | 嗯,抱起来 |
[1:11:23] | Watch your head. | – 小心头 |
[1:11:25] | As soon as I get up, I’m gonna let you out. | – 我一上去,就先放你出来 |
[1:11:27] | You just take care of yourself, you hear? | 你只要注意你自己就行,听到没? |
[1:11:30] | -(switch clicks) -(whirring) | |
[1:11:39] | MARV: I’m tellin’ ya, I heard something. | 我跟你说,我好像听到什么声音 |
[1:11:44] | All right. Stay very alert here, Vera. | 没错,要保持警觉心,薇拉 |
[1:11:48] | I tell you what. Why don’t you go down, check out the wine cellar? | 既然我都这么说了 不如你下去检查一下酒窖? |
[1:11:51] | -Okay. -Yeah. There you go. | – 好的 – 是,你去那里 |
[1:11:55] | KEVIN: Down here! | 我在下面! |
[1:11:57] | (whirring) | |
[1:12:00] | You better stay– oww! | 你最好待着…喔! |
[1:12:03] | Vera! Ow! Aah! Vera! | 薇拉!喔!啊!薇拉! |
[1:12:06] | -What? Ooh! -Hit the button! | – 怎么了?喔 – 按按钮! |
[1:12:09] | -Hang on, baby! (grunts) -Oh! No, no! Hit the button! | – 坚持一下,宝贝 – 喔!不,不,按那个按钮! |
[1:12:12] | -What? I can’t hear you. -Hit the button! | – 什么?我听不到你 – 按按钮! |
[1:12:15] | -Oh! -Oww! | – 喔! – 喔! |
[1:12:17] | No, no! Not that one! The other button! | 不,不!不是那个 是另一个按钮! |
[1:12:21] | That’s it! | 就是这个!啊! |
[1:12:22] | (screams) | |
[1:12:25] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:12:28] | Man! | 这个小鬼! |
[1:12:31] | Over here! | 我在这里! |
[1:12:35] | -(groaning) -(Kevin laughing) | |
[1:12:41] | -Hi, Mommy. -(gasps) | 嗨,妈妈 |
[1:12:58] | (thuds) | |
[1:13:00] | -Yes! -(clicking buttons) | 太好了! |
[1:13:02] | -See ya. Door, open! -(lock buzzes, clicks) | 再见,开门! |
[1:13:05] | (grinding) | |
[1:13:07] | (jet passes overhead) | |
[1:13:15] | Natalie, you go get the royals. I’m gonna go back and check on Kevin. | 娜塔莉,你去接皇室成员 我回去找凯文 |
[1:13:19] | -What, now? -Yeah, somethin’s up. I can sense it. | – 什么?现在吗? – 没错,我感觉到一定是出事了 |
[1:13:22] | -Maybe you have to be a parent. -That’s not fair. | – 你应该要体谅为人父母的心情 – 话不能这么说 |
[1:13:25] | You know how much I care about kids. | 你也知道我很关心小孩 |
[1:13:27] | How much do you care about my kid? | 但是你有关心我的小孩吗? |
[1:13:33] | Taxi! | 出租车! |
[1:13:37] | Kevin? Are you all right? | 凯文?你没事吧? |
[1:13:47] | (grunting) | |
[1:13:57] | (horn honking) | |
[1:14:03] | Mom, do you think you could slow down a little bit? Kevin’s probably fine. | 妈妈,你能开慢一点吗? 凯文应该没事的 |
[1:14:07] | You just keep an eye out for cops, okay? | 你只要注意看有没有警察?知道吗? |
[1:14:08] | All right, Vera. Go check out the living room. | 好吧,薇拉,你去检查客厅 |
[1:14:11] | See if he’s in there, all right? | 看看他有没有躲在那里? |
[1:14:13] | God! I can’t believe this. | 天啊!我真敢不相信 |
[1:14:15] | I shoulda gone to college. | 我应该去上大学, |
[1:14:16] | Two years, coulda been a dental technician. Two years! | 只要两年! 我就能成为一名牙体技术师,两年! |
[1:14:20] | (bangs on door) Marv! He’s in the bedroom! | 马文!他在卧室! |
[1:14:22] | -Mom? -Get him! | – 妈妈? – 去抓他! |
[1:14:24] | (elevator whirring) | |
[1:14:28] | Door, open. | 开门 |
[1:14:29] | (lock buzzes, clicks) | |
[1:14:41] | (whispers) Gotcha. | 发现了 |
[1:14:52] | Uuh! Gaah! | 嗯,啊! |
[1:14:54] | (creaking) | |
[1:14:56] | -Aah! -(thuds) | 啊! |
[1:14:58] | Ooh! | 喔! |
[1:15:01] | Door, close. | 关门 |
[1:15:08] | -Hey, Molly! -Get in there! | – 嗨,茉莉! – 进去那里面! |
[1:15:14] | -Marv, honey. You in there? -(beeps) | 马文,亲爱的,你在里面吗? |
[1:15:17] | MARV (on stereo): Shut up, Vera! | – 闭嘴,薇拉 – 好,我只是想… |
[1:15:19] | Well, okay. I was just tryin’ to– | |
[1:15:21] | MARV (on stereo): Shut up, you moron. | – 闭嘴,你这个白痴! |
[1:15:23] | Hey, I’m no moron, you jerk. | – 嘿,我不是白痴,你这个混蛋 |
[1:15:25] | -MARV (on stereo): Shut up, ya bag! -Door, open! | – 闭嘴,你这蠢蛋! – 开门! |
[1:15:34] | -What’s wrong with you? -What’s wrong with you? | – 你在发什么神经? – 你才发什么神经? |
[1:15:37] | I’m no bag. And you know what? You ain’t no genius! | 我才不是蠢蛋,而且你知道吗? 你也不是天才! |
[1:15:39] | -Vera, honey– -No! Don’t “Vera, honey” me! | – 薇拉,亲爱的… – 不,不要对我说”薇拉,亲爱的”! |
[1:15:41] | You’re not even as smart as this kid, who, in case you hadn’t noticed, | – 亲爱的… – 你根本没那个小鬼聪明,因为你完全… |
[1:15:44] | is totally kickin’ our butts! | 被那个小鬼打败了! |
[1:15:46] | Well, from now on, I am my own boss! | 好了,从现在开始 我是我自己的老大! |
[1:15:49] | -Vera. Vera, honey– -Don’t “honey” me! | – 薇拉,薇拉,亲爱的… – 不要叫我”亲爱的”! |
[1:15:52] | Pumpkin. Pumpkin. | 宝贝,宝贝 |
[1:15:55] | Marv! Forget about her! Get the kid! I’ll be outta here in a few minutes. | 马文!别理她!去抓那个小鬼 我几分钟后就出去 |
[1:15:59] | (whirring) | |
[1:16:06] | (thuds, whirring stops) | |
[1:16:09] | Oh! | 喔! |
[1:16:12] | (laughs) | |
[1:16:14] | Whoa! | 喔! |
[1:16:17] | (yelping) | |
[1:16:23] | (both groaning) | |
[1:16:31] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿!嘿! |
[1:16:34] | Open sesame. | 芝麻开门 |
[1:16:36] | -Well, get a load of that. -Holy majolie! | – 竟然有这玩意! – 这太神奇了! |
[1:16:41] | Come on, Vera! | 来吧!薇拉! |
[1:16:44] | All right! Come on out, kid! | 好了,快出来,小鬼! |
[1:16:46] | Ah! All right. | 啊!没关系 |
[1:16:49] | -Open bar. Open bookshelf. -(buzzing repeatedly) | 打开酒柜,打开书架 |
[1:16:52] | Open– open book-bar. Open book-bar-shelf. | 打开…书架 打开书…酒柜…架 |
[1:16:55] | -Open– open book-bar-thing. -Open sesame. | – 打开…开书…酒柜…鬼东西 – 芝麻开门 |
[1:16:58] | That’s stupid. Whoa! | 真是愚蠢 哇! |
[1:17:00] | VERA: Who’s stupid now, stupid? | – 现在谁是笨蛋?你这个笨蛋 |
[1:17:02] | MARV: Hey, come on. Just get off me, all right? | – 嗨,算了,离我远一点,行吗? |
[1:17:03] | I’m gonna take care of everything. | 我要提高注意力 |
[1:17:06] | Bar, revolve sesame. | 酒柜,芝麻回转 |
[1:17:08] | MARV: Watch this. It’s all gonna be fine. | 小心!我们会没事的 |
[1:17:10] | -Bar, stop. -Oh! It’s goin’ faster! | – 酒柜,停止 – 喔!越转越快了! |
[1:17:13] | Yeah, I know, Vera. I know it’s goin’ faster. | 是,我知道,薇拉 我知道越转越快了! |
[1:17:16] | -Speed faster sesame. -Okay. The wife’s not feelin’– | – 芝麻加速 – 老婆你人不舒服… |
[1:17:21] | Faster sesame! | 芝麻加速! |
[1:17:26] | -(both screaming) -Maximum speed sesame. | 芝麻霹雳无敌快速 |
[1:17:33] | (Kevin laughing) | |
[1:17:39] | Stop sesame. (gasps) | 芝麻停止 |
[1:17:45] | (creaking) | |
[1:17:53] | (screams, thuds) | |
[1:17:59] | Nice jump, Marv. | 摔得不错喔,马文 |
[1:18:00] | -(laughs) -(groaning) | |
[1:18:11] | -(coat rips) -Ohh! (gasping) | 喔! |
[1:18:16] | Oof! | 哇! |
[1:18:33] | Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. | 大家圣诞快乐 这真是个美好的夜晚 |
[1:18:36] | -Good night. -(Kevin grunts) | 晚安! 啊! |
[1:18:37] | -(clangs) -Aah! | |
[1:18:41] | -Mr. Prescott! -At your service. | – 普雷斯特先生 – 随时为你效劳 |
[1:18:44] | -Boy, am I glad to see you. -(chuckles) | 是你!真高兴见到你 |
[1:18:47] | -Perhaps we should call the police. -Good idea, Mr. Prescott. | – 我想我们应该报警 – 好主意,普雷斯特先生 |
[1:18:51] | Just “Prescott” to you. | 叫我普雷斯特就好 |
[1:18:56] | Prescott. | 普雷斯特! |
[1:19:08] | -I thought you said you weren’t worried. -I don’t know. | – 我记得你说过你不担心的 – 我有吗? |
[1:19:10] | I just had a feeling. | 我感觉出事了 |
[1:19:14] | -(Marv, Vera groaning) -PETER: Kevin! | 凯文! |
[1:19:17] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[1:19:19] | -Mom! -Mom? | – 妈妈! – 妈妈? |
[1:19:22] | -Who are they? -Uh-oh! | – 他们是谁? – 啊哈! |
[1:19:24] | -Let’s get outta here! -Around the back! | – 我们得快点离开! – 快追上去! |
[1:19:27] | -We’re on it. Let’s go! -Kevin! | – 我们也去追,快! – 凯文! |
[1:19:39] | Ooh-ooh! | 喔喔! |
[1:19:43] | Yes! | 是的! |
[1:19:46] | -(Marv groans) -Yeah! Way to go, guys! | – 啊! – 太好了!你们抓到了! |
[1:19:48] | KATE: Kevin! | 凯文! |
[1:19:52] | -Kevin! -Mom! | – 凯文! – 妈妈! |
[1:19:54] | -Oh, honey! I’m so glad you’re all right. -Ohh! | – 喔,亲爱的,很高兴你平安没事 – 啊! |
[1:19:57] | -I am now! -I’m so sorry I didn’t believe you. | – 我在这里 – 对不起,我没有相信你的话 |
[1:20:00] | -Mmm! -(Prescott clears throat) | 嗯!嗯! |
[1:20:03] | The police have been summoned. | 警察已经来了 |
[1:20:06] | I’ve got lots of fun planned for your stay. | 我帮大家准备了许多有趣的行程 |
[1:20:08] | Can we go to Wrigley Field? And the aquarium? | 我们可以去瑞格利棒球场?还有水族馆? |
[1:20:10] | Do you have any kids? | 对了,你有小孩吗? |
[1:20:12] | No. But I promise we’ll have | 没有 但我保证我们的行程 |
[1:20:14] | -a very exciting time. -(sirens wailing) | 会非常刺激有趣! |
[1:20:19] | Cool! | 真酷! |
[1:20:26] | MARV: Oh, come on. No, prison’s not so bad. | – 喔,其实待在监狱也不算太差 |
[1:20:28] | -VERA: Oh, yeah? -Yeah. | – 喔,是吗? – 是啊 |
[1:20:29] | -On Thursdays you get Salisbury steak. -Yeah, I know about prison. | 每个星期四都有牛排吃 – 啊,我知道那间监狱 |
[1:20:32] | -That’s where I met you. -Calm down. Calm down. | – 那就是我遇见你的地方 – 冷静,冷静 |
[1:20:34] | -You calm down. -Women, eh? | – 你要冷静下来 – 女士,嗯? |
[1:20:36] | -OFFICER: Yeah. -VERA: Hey, don’t touch me. | – 是的 – 嘿,别碰我 |
[1:20:42] | -Peter! What’s he done now? -Well, he saved the day, that’s what. | – 彼得!他干了什么好事? – 非常棒,他拯救了一切,就是这样 |
[1:20:47] | You should be thanking him. | 你应该谢谢他 |
[1:20:49] | Molly? What in the world is going on? | 茉莉 到底发生什么事了? |
[1:20:52] | It seems they were gonna kidnap the prince. | 他们想要绑架王子 |
[1:20:54] | Best we can gather, she’s the boss. | 还好我们先逮捕他们,她是主谋 |
[1:20:56] | She’s my maid. I’m her boss! | 她是我的女佣,我是她的老板! |
[1:20:59] | Well, looks like you’re gonna have to find a new maid. | 很好,看来你得找个新女佣了 |
[1:21:03] | And a new butler, I’m afraid. | 恐怕还得找个新管家 |
[1:21:07] | -I resign. -Resign? | – 我要辞职 – 辞职? |
[1:21:10] | But… why? | 但…为什么? |
[1:21:11] | Because as a wise young man once said, “Life’s too short.” | 因为有个聪明的小鬼说过”人生苦短” |
[1:21:18] | Peter, do something. | 彼得,来帮我说说话 |
[1:21:23] | All right. Here goes. | 好,我来了 |
[1:21:27] | Natalie… | 娜塔莉,我想我错了… |
[1:21:30] | I think I mistook | |
[1:21:32] | infatuation and excitement for love. | 因为爱而胡乱寻找刺激 |
[1:21:35] | Look, this-this– this is your world. It’s not mine. | 听着,这… 这是你的世界,不是我的 |
[1:21:39] | I mean, the whole time I was here, all I did was miss my family. | 我现在要做的 就是陪伴我的家人 |
[1:21:43] | I’m in love with my wife and kids, | 我们全家人沉浸在幸福之中 |
[1:21:45] | and I belong with them. | 我是属于他们的 |
[1:21:47] | And I wanna come home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:21:49] | I mean, I understand if you need time to think about it. I… | 我想你需要时间来理解这一切 |
[1:21:54] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[1:21:59] | -Oh! -(crying) | 喔! |
[1:22:01] | -I love you. -I love you. | – 我爱你 – 我爱你 |
[1:22:06] | Young man, how are we ever going to show you our gratitude? | 小朋友,我们该如何 向你表达我们的祝贺之意? |
[1:22:09] | Would your family like to spend Christmas with our family? | 你们全家一起来 跟我们过圣诞节,如何? |
[1:22:12] | That sounds cool. | 听起来真棒 |
[1:22:15] | -Is that okay? -(chuckles) Yes. | – 没事了吧? – 没事了 |
[1:22:18] | You’re going to be with them? | 你确定要和他们在一起? |
[1:22:20] | Today? | 今天?在圣诞节? |
[1:22:22] | On Christmas? | |
[1:22:23] | (crying) | |
[1:22:26] | (panting) | |
[1:22:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:35] | -Music, on. -(holiday music playing) | 放音乐 |
[1:22:40] | Snow, fall. | 下雪 |
[1:22:42] | Ha ha! Hey! | 哈哈!嘿! |
[1:22:45] | I knew this was gonna be the best Christmas ever! | 我就知道今天是最棒的圣诞节! |
[1:22:48] | (all shouting) | |
[1:23:12] | (holiday music playing) |