英文名称:Home Alone 3
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | Ten million dollars for the missile chip. | 一千万美金一块导弹芯片 |
[01:05] | Not a plan, but the chip itself. | 不是设计图 而是芯片本身 |
[01:09] | Why the big price? | 为什么价格这么高 |
[01:14] | My clients have requested it. | 我客户要求的 |
[01:17] | I honor my clients’ request. | 我尊重客户的要求 |
[01:19] | Sounds like your clients | 听起来你的客户 |
[01:20] | want to build a missile that | 想要制造一枚 |
[01:23] | can’t be detected by radar. | 雷达探测不到的导弹 |
[01:25] | I don’t ask questions, Mr. Beaupre, | 不要多问 波普雷先生 |
[01:29] | but whoever possesses this chip… | 但无论谁拥有了这块芯片 |
[01:32] | Could dominate the entire region. | 都可以控制整个地区 |
[01:45] | – Good night, George. – Good night, Mr. Cooper. | -晚安 乔治 -晚安 库博先生 |
[02:23] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[02:29] | – He’s clean. – Here. | -他没问题 -给 |
[02:32] | Uh, that’s, uh– that’s what you asked for. | 那是 呃 那是你要的东西 |
[02:36] | Air force n.S.B. 100 “c” series. | 空军N.S.B.100c系列 |
[02:39] | If that goes in a missile, air defenses can’t stop it. | 装在导弹上 防空系统就拦截不了了 |
[02:44] | Uh, look. I got a plane to catch. | 听着 我还要赶飞机 |
[02:48] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱在哪 |
[03:00] | Here. Hide it in the toy car. | 拿着 藏进玩具车里 |
[03:04] | We’ll slip it right past airport security. | 我们要把它偷偷带过机场安检 |
[03:17] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[04:08] | Please remove your jewelry and place it in the bowl. | 请摘下首饰放进杂物盘 |
[04:10] | – My jewelry? – Yes, ma’am. | -我的首饰 -是的 女士 |
[04:12] | Step back. | 后退 |
[04:17] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[04:20] | Ma’am, you’ll have to wait. Please. | 女士 请您等一下 |
[04:22] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 对不起 我不知道 |
[04:28] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[04:34] | – Next, please. – Thank you. | -下一位 -谢谢 |
[04:39] | – Next, please. – Thank you. | -下一位 -谢谢 |
[04:56] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[05:23] | It’s cold in here. | 这儿好冷 |
[05:26] | They’re on time. On time. | 他们准时到了 准时 |
[05:28] | – Yeah. There’s my dad. – Move. | -是的 我爸爸在那里 -让开 |
[05:30] | – Move! – Oh, my god. There’s Amy. | -让开 -天哪 艾米在那 |
[05:33] | Young man! | 年轻人 |
[05:40] | I checked the Dallas, Miami, | 我检查了达拉斯 迈阿密 |
[05:42] | New York and Denver lounges. | 纽约和丹佛的候机室 |
[05:44] | Nothing. | 没有发现 |
[05:44] | Bars, restaurants, club lounge, clean. | 酒吧 餐厅 俱乐部休息室 都没有 |
[05:47] | When I was in the John, i didn’t see anything in there. | 我在厕所里 什么都没有发现 |
[05:51] | It has to be on a plane. | 一定是在某架飞机上 |
[06:01] | We are going to Chicago. | 我们要去芝加哥 |
[06:03] | In the winter? | 冬天去 |
[06:06] | I packed tropical. | 我带了热带的行李 |
[06:11] | Welcome to Chicago, where it’s a balmy 29 degrees outside. | 欢迎来到芝加哥 气温温和零下2度 |
[06:14] | – Welcome to Chicago. – Bye. Thanks. | -欢迎来到芝加哥 -再见 谢谢 |
[06:17] | Bye now. Thank you. | 再见了 非常感谢 |
[06:19] | Welcome to Chicago. | 欢迎来到芝加哥 |
[06:22] | – Bye-bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜 |
[06:23] | Welcome to Chicago. | 欢迎来到芝加哥 |
[06:30] | Here you go, sir. | 请坐 先生 |
[06:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:35] | – Mr. Beaupre! – Mr. Unger and Mr. Jernigan. | -波普雷先生 -昂格尔先生和杰尼根先生 |
[06:40] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:41] | – Excuse me. – Move. – Out of my way. | -不好意思 -别挡路 -让开 |
[06:43] | Did you check any bags, ma’am? | 您检查过行李了吗 女士 |
[06:45] | No. Floor it. | 没有 快点 |
[07:04] | She’s leaving. | 她要走了 |
[07:49] | That’s him. | 那是他 |
[07:55] | Excuse me, pop. Can I ask you somethin’? | 打扰一下 能问您点事吗 |
[07:57] | What? | 什么 |
[07:58] | You had a fare from the airport around 1620 hours, | 您在机场接了位乘客 16时20分 |
[08:02] | January 8. | 1月8日 |
[08:03] | Senior citizen. Female. Caucasian. | 老年公民 女性 白人 |
[08:06] | – What? – About 4:30 today. Old broad. | -什么 -大概今天4点30 老人 |
[08:09] | – Oh, yeah, yeah. – You got an address on that? | -哦 对 对 -你有地址吗 |
[08:11] | Well, north Devon park. Uh, Washington street. | 那个 华盛顿街德文公园北边 |
[08:15] | Describe the house, please. | 请描述一下房子 |
[08:17] | Well, big, old, | 又大又老 |
[08:19] | uh, tudor-like place. | 都铎式建筑 |
[08:21] | – Details. – Christmas lights. Wreath on the door. | -详细点 -圣诞彩灯 门上有花环 |
[08:24] | Christmas tree at the end of the driveway. | 车道尽头有棵圣诞树 |
[08:26] | And the driveway | 而且车道 |
[08:28] | was the only one on the block | 是街区上唯一一条 |
[08:30] | that wasn’t shoveled. | 没有铲雪的 |
[08:50] | I’m all done, Mrs. Hess. | 我干完了 赫斯太太 |
[08:51] | I’m exhausted and sweaty, | 我累得汗流浃背 |
[08:52] | but you can’t see ’cause | 但你看不出来 |
[08:53] | I’m all covered up. | 因为都流在衣服里面了 |
[08:54] | You were supposed to deal with the snow promptly, weren’t you? | 你应该及时处理掉雪的不是吗 |
[08:57] | – Yes, but… – butts are for ashtrays. | -是的但是 -烟灰[但是]应该留在烟灰缸里 |
[08:59] | I don’t care for excuses. | 我不在乎你有什么借口 |
[09:01] | We had an understanding, | 我们说好了的 |
[09:03] | and you broke it. | 但你食言了 |
[09:05] | Your word is worthless. | 你的话一文不值 |
[09:06] | Sorry. That’ll be no charge, Mrs. Hess. | 对不起 您不用付钱 赫斯太太 |
[09:08] | So you can tell the neighborhood I stiffed you | 那你就能告诉邻居我压榨你 |
[09:11] | on a snow removal job? | 逼你去干扫雪的工作了吗 |
[09:16] | Oh. Is this a loaf of the famous San Francisco sourdough bread? | 哇 这就是旧金山著名的酸面包吗 |
[09:22] | This won’t make a very tasty sandwich, will it? | 我想用它做不出美味的三明治 你说呢 |
[09:24] | Huh? Some silly, inconsiderate boob who took my bag… | 有一个粗心的傻瓜拿走了我的包 |
[09:30] | I left my bread in San Francisco. | 我把面包落在旧金山了 |
[09:35] | Pardon me, Mrs. Hess, but I think I’m almost, maybe, | 劳驾 赫斯太太 但我觉得我几乎可能 |
[09:39] | possibly, probably gonna be late for my dinner. | 也许大概晚饭要迟到了 |
[09:42] | Consider this your payment. I have no use for the silly thing. | 就当它是你的报酬吧 我用不着它 |
[09:45] | – Thank you. – And have your mother teach you… | -谢谢 -还有你的妈妈有没有教过你 |
[09:49] | That it is rude to scratch yourself in the presence of a lady. | 在淑女面前挠自己很没有礼貌 |
[09:56] | Good night, Alex. | 晚安 亚历克斯 |
[10:00] | Geez. What a grouch. | 天哪 真讨厌 |
[10:35] | They’re all old. Most of them are tudor. | 房子都很老 大多数都是都铎式的 |
[10:39] | They all have wreaths and old Christmas trees. | 都有花环和老圣诞树 |
[10:42] | And the snow’s all been shoveled. | 而且雪都铲掉了 |
[10:45] | There are 14 houses. | 一共有14栋房子 |
[10:46] | The toy car must be in one of them. | 玩具车一定在其中一家 |
[10:49] | We’re going to have to search them all. | 我们搜遍每家每户 |
[10:51] | We’ll come back when it’s light. | 我们在天亮时回来 |
[10:53] | We’re gonna work houses in broad daylight? | 我们要在光天化日下搜房子吗 |
[10:55] | It’s the suburbs, Mr. Unger. | 这里是郊区 昂格尔先生 |
[11:00] | Nobody’s home during the day. | 白天没人在家 |
[11:04] | 亚历克斯·普鲁伊特 科学展览室11 | |
[11:17] | There you go, speedy. | 吃饭啦 旋风腿 |
[11:51] | Charlie, we went through this last year. | 查理 我们去年谈过这个问题 |
[11:53] | I told you then, I’m telling you now. I can’t work weekends. | 我现在再告诉你一遍 我周末不能工作 |
[11:56] | – Why not? – I’ve got three kids and a husband. | -为什么不能 -我要照顾三个孩子和丈夫 |
[11:59] | – Mary Lou does. – Well, that’s Mary Lou. She has no life. | -玛丽露可以帮你 -玛丽露她没有生活 |
[12:01] | It means nothing to her to work weekends. But I can’t do that. | 对她来说周末工作没有什么 但我做不到 |
[12:04] | Come on, Karen. | 拜托了 凯伦 |
[12:05] | I’m living in a house that’s half renovated. | 我住的房子还没装修好 |
[12:06] | My kids have activities. | 我的孩子们还有活动 |
[12:07] | They need to see their parents doing something… | 他们要看着父母做点什么 |
[12:10] | Other than running to the car in the morning. | 而不是清晨每天匆匆奔向汽车 |
[12:11] | I can’t really explain over the phone why we’re so | 我在电话里解释不清为什么我们 |
[12:14] | excited about this product. | 要对这个产品如此兴奋 |
[12:15] | Okay. But you’ll be here on Wednesday. | 好的 但你星期三要过来 |
[12:17] | Yeah. Yeah. I’ll be in on wednesday. Wednesday. | 好的 我星期三来 行 星期三 |
[12:20] | And we’ll talk about it then, face to face. Man to man. | 到时候我们谈论问题 当面谈 开诚布公 |
[12:23] | Yeah. Man to man. All right. | 对 开诚布公 好的 |
[12:46] | 亚历克斯·普鲁伊特 的财产 请勿触碰 仅供科学研究 | |
[12:59] | Your brother’s bug. Your brother’s bug. | 你弟弟的虫子 你弟弟的虫子 |
[13:03] | Careful. Careful. | 小心 小心 |
[13:07] | Hmm. Bull’s-eye. | 正中靶心 |
[13:11] | Three from downtown. | 来自市中心的3分 |
[13:13] | And the crowd goes wild. | 观众热情欢呼 |
[13:27] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[13:29] | I hope they’re not… | 希望它们没有 |
[13:38] | Alex slammed the toilet seat down on his thing again. | 亚历克斯又把马桶座砸到自己身上了 |
[13:41] | Bull’s-eye. | 正中靶心 |
[13:43] | Alex? What happened? | 亚历克斯 怎么了 |
[13:45] | I had nothing to do with this. I’m innocent. | 与我无关 我是无辜的 |
[13:47] | Yeah. I… I gotta go. | 我要挂了 |
[13:48] | My kid slammed the toilet | 我儿子又把马桶座 |
[13:49] | seat on his thing again. | 砸到自己身上上了 |
[13:51] | I’ll call you back. | 一会儿再打给你 |
[13:53] | All right. Alex? | 好了 亚历克斯 |
[13:56] | Keep that in your mouth. | 放在嘴里 |
[14:01] | Chicken pox. | 水痘 |
[14:01] | Mom, with all due respect, | 妈妈 恕我直言 |
[14:03] | this is a scam to get out of | 这是他的诡计 用来逃避 |
[14:04] | having to turn in his science | 不交他的科学项目 |
[14:06] | project because his bug died. | 因为他的虫子死了 |
[14:07] | – What? – His face doesn’t look that bad. | -什么 -他脸上的水痘还好 |
[14:10] | His body is covered. | 他的身上的水痘密密麻麻的 |
[14:11] | Would that include his buttock region? | 他的屁股上也有吗 |
[14:14] | – Shut up! – This is great. | -闭嘴 -太棒了 |
[14:16] | If he scratches his chicken spots, we could call him scar butt. | 如果他抓破了 我们就可以叫他伤疤臀了 |
[14:19] | – Leave. – Good-bye. | -滚 -再见 |
[14:24] | I’ll go make you some soup. | 我去给你做点汤 |
[14:25] | I’ll bring the TV up from the family room. | 我去把客厅里的电视搬上来 |
[14:28] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我的小可怜 |
[14:30] | Hey. Don’t scratch. | 不许抓水痘 |
[14:32] | Keep that under your tongue. I’ll be right back. | 放在舌头下 我马上回来 |
[14:37] | Nice family. Huh, Doris? | 温馨的一家 是吧 多丽斯 |
[14:47] | Take off. You guys should get going. | 走吧 你们应该走了 |
[14:50] | See you later, dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[15:07] | Mr. Greenfield’s 401k is invested in the eafa fund. | 格林菲尔德先生的退休金投资了EAFA基金 |
[15:09] | You have it listed in the mid-cap fund. | 你把它列在了中型基金里 |
[15:12] | – That’s where your 3,000 shortfall is. – Oh. Okay. | -你3000块的差额就在那里 -好的 |
[15:14] | Okay? So you’re gonna make it up next quarter. | 所以你下一季度要补上 |
[15:16] | Bruce, can i… I just have to put you on hold. One sec. | 布鲁斯 我 稍等一下 |
[15:19] | Alex. I’m on with the office. | 亚历克斯 我在打工作电话 |
[15:23] | So I think that what we… | 所以我觉得我们 |
[15:25] | I’m really sorry, Bruce. | 我很抱歉 布鲁斯 |
[15:27] | Can I just call you back in a minute? Thanks. | 我能一会儿打给你吗 谢谢 |
[15:36] | Three, two. Now hold. | 3 2 坚持住 |
[15:39] | – And. Let’s… – Gotcha. | -继续 -打中啦 |
[15:44] | You rang? | 你摇铃了 |
[15:55] | Thirsty? | 渴了吗 |
[16:03] | Thanks, mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[16:05] | Oh. Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[16:06] | I do wish that my husband could have been here today. | 我真希望丈夫今天能来 |
[16:09] | Well, it’s a cozy little place. Oh! | 这是个舒适的小地方 |
[16:12] | Well, isn’t this charming? | 这里真迷人啊 |
[16:14] | And it’s available immediately. | 而且立马就能住上 |
[16:18] | My boys are just gonna love it here. | 我的孩子们一定会喜欢这里的 |
[16:22] | Yes, they will. | 他们一定会的 |
[16:45] | Look, Doris. | 看啊 多丽斯 |
[16:53] | If you think that was amusing, | 别以为这样就是有趣儿了 |
[16:56] | wait till you see what I do next. | 等着看接下来的 |
[18:28] | Sit. I can’t wait for next week. | 坐下 我等不及下个礼拜了 |
[18:33] | I hate dogs. | 我讨厌狗 |
[18:34] | Charlie, we’ve been over all this. | 查理 我们已经谈过了 |
[18:36] | You know I can’t come in. Alex is sick. | 你知道我不能来 亚历克斯病了 |
[18:38] | Billy just called. He’s on his way in to review his portfolio. | 比利刚打电话 他要来看他的档案 |
[18:41] | – Oh, god. You’re kidding. – No. | -天哪 你在开玩笑吧 -真的 |
[18:43] | – How long is he in town? – He’s leaving Friday. | -他要在镇上待多久 -他星期五走 |
[18:45] | You know we can’t… | 你知道我们不能 |
[18:47] | No, that’s okay. Mary Lou can handle it. She can access– | 没事的 玛丽露可以应付的 她可以处理 |
[18:49] | Mary Lou is not who he expects to see. You’re the point person. | 他想见的不是玛丽露 是你 |
[18:52] | No… Look. You gave me your word you could handle this. | 不 听着 你保证过你可以处理这事 |
[18:54] | I know I promised you. | 我知道我承诺过 |
[18:55] | But my child wasn’t sick | 但我跟你保证的时候 |
[18:57] | when I promised you. There’s– | 我孩子还健康得很啊 |
[18:58] | it’s not my fault you can’t find a babysitter. | 找不到保姆是你自己的问题 |
[19:00] | Okay, fine. One hour. I can come in for one hour. That is it. | 行 一个小时 我只去一个小时 就这样 |
[19:04] | – Fine. – If Alex beeps me, I’m gone. | -行啊 -但只要亚历克斯叫我 我立马走人 |
[19:05] | – You can fire me if you want to, but I’m gone. – Karen– | -你可以炒我 但我还是会走 -凯伦 |
[19:08] | and, Charlie, I just want you to know that | 还有 查理 我只想让你知道 |
[19:11] | you’re putting me in the position of having to choose between | 你居然逼着我做这种选择题 |
[19:12] | making a house payment | 要么付不起房贷 |
[19:14] | and taking care of my sick child, | 要么丢下我生病的孩子不管 |
[19:15] | – and I really don’t appreciate it. – Karen– | -我真的很不欣赏你这种做法 -凯伦 |
[19:19] | jerk. | 混蛋 |
[19:21] | Sh– okay. | 操 好吧 |
[19:24] | Did you tell Charlie that I’m desperately ill? | 你告诉查理我病得很严重吗 |
[19:27] | Thank you, Alex. | 谢谢 亚历克斯 |
[19:30] | Yes. Charlie knows you’re sick. | 对 查理知道你病了 |
[19:32] | What about the family leave act? | 那为什么全家人都出去了只剩我一个呢 |
[19:33] | I just have to go in and pick up some stuff | 我只要去那儿取些东西 |
[19:36] | and sign some papers and show my face. | 签一些文件 再摆个脸色就能回来了 |
[19:40] | I’ll be gone an hour at the very most. | 我顶多就去一个小时 |
[19:42] | I called Mrs. Hess and told her you’d be alone, and she– | 我电话和赫斯太太说了你一个人在家 她 |
[19:45] | you called Mrs. Hess? She knows I’m gonna be alone? | 你怎么告诉赫斯太太了 她知道我一个人了 |
[19:47] | She said if anything comes up, | 她说 要是发生了什么事 |
[19:48] | she’ll be right over. | 她会立刻赶过来的 |
[19:49] | She wasn’t happy about it, but– | 虽然她不是很乐意 但 |
[19:51] | she could get tanked up on iced tea | 要是她喝柠檬茶喝上头了 |
[19:53] | and come over and make me smoke cigarettes. | 跑到这里来让我抽烟怎么办 |
[19:55] | – Oh, don’t be ridiculous. – What do I do if there’s a tornado? | -别开玩笑了 -要是龙卷风来了怎么办 |
[19:59] | – They don’t happen in winter. – Social unrest? | -冬天不会有龙卷风的 -万一有示威游行呢 |
[20:02] | I don’t think so. | 不会的啦 |
[20:03] | Boredom? I hear it’s deadly in old folks. | 那无聊呢 我听老人们说人会无聊致死的 |
[20:06] | Good-bye, sweetie. | 拜拜啦 小甜心 |
[20:10] | What about crooks? | 那歹徒呢 |
[20:14] | I don’t think that’s a problem during the day, honey. | 现在是白天 你不需要担心这个 宝贝 |
[20:17] | Why not? Nobody’s home during the day. | 为什么 白天家里没有人啊 |
[20:19] | I’m only eight, and I figured that out. | 我才8岁都能明白这个道理 |
[20:22] | Don’t you think a grown-up crook could figure it out too? | 难道一个成年歹徒会意识不到这一点吗 |
[20:25] | This is a very safe neighborhood. | 这附近很安全的 |
[20:28] | There’s only one road in and out of here. | 门口只有一条路能通到外面 |
[20:30] | The doors will be locked. | 门也会被锁得严严实实的 |
[20:31] | You have all my numbers. | 我的每个电话号码你也都有 |
[20:33] | – I’ll be home as soon as I can. – But, mom! | -我会尽快回来的 -但是 妈妈 |
[20:35] | What about dragons, giant spiders, mummies, | 还有龙 巨型蜘蛛 木乃伊 |
[20:37] | the living dead and other figments of my imagination? | 活死人 还有其他我想象的东西呢 |
[20:41] | Alex, I can’t help you there. | 亚历克斯 这个我可就帮不了你了 |
[20:44] | Only you can control your imagination. | 只有你能控制住你自己的想象 |
[20:50] | That’s a scary thought. | 细思恐极啊 |
[22:38] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[22:46] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[22:56] | Twenty seconds out. | 还有20秒 |
[23:02] | Clear. | 没人了 |
[23:08] | – 911 emergency. – I saw a burglar. | -911紧急中心 -我看到了一个小偷 |
[23:10] | Are you by yourself? | 你自己一个人吗 |
[23:12] | My mom just had to run out for a few minutes. | 我妈妈要出去一会儿 |
[23:15] | – I have the chicken pox. – Can I have your address, please? | -我长水痘了 -请告诉我你的地址 |
[23:18] | The guy isn’t at my house. He’s at the Stephans’. | 那个人不在我家 他在斯蒂芬家 |
[23:21] | Their address is 3015 Washington street! | 他们的地址是华盛顿街3015号 |
[23:55] | Nothing. | 啥都没有 |
[24:20] | – There’s a burglar in the Stephans’ house! – What? | -斯蒂芬家进小偷了 -什么 |
[24:22] | I saw him with my telescope. | 我用我的望远镜看到他了 |
[24:24] | There’s a woman with a dog | 有一个牵着一条狗的女人 |
[24:25] | and a gray Van… | 还有一辆灰色面包车 |
[24:26] | And a man in running clothes. | 和一个穿着运动服的男人 |
[24:28] | I didn’t recognize anybody but the dog. | 我一看那条狗就认出来了 |
[24:30] | He looked just like Johnny Allen’s dog. | 他和强尼·艾伦的狗长得一模一样 |
[24:32] | So I called the police. | 所以我报警了 |
[24:33] | You called the police? | 你报警了 |
[24:39] | Take the back. | 把后面堵住 |
[24:41] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[24:45] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[24:56] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[25:15] | The burglar alarm was on and working. | 防盗警报一直在正常运作 |
[25:18] | There was no one in the house. | 字幕屋子里没有任何人 |
[25:19] | It doesn’t appear that anything’s been taken. | 里面也不像被翻腾或者盗窃过 |
[25:22] | I don’t know what your boy saw, but… | 我不知道你儿子看到了什么 但 |
[25:24] | There wasn’t a person in that house. | 那间屋子里一个人都没有 |
[25:27] | I-I’m very sorry about this. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[25:28] | My son’s been home with the chicken pox, | 我的儿子长了水痘 一直待在家里 |
[25:30] | and I just had to run to work to pick up some papers. | 可我又不得不赶去公司拿文件 |
[25:33] | I’m completely strapped. | 主要是因为我现在手头很紧 |
[25:35] | I don’t normally do this. | 我平时不会这么做的 |
[25:37] | Son, false alarms are no joking matter. | 孩子 报假警可不是闹着玩儿的 |
[25:40] | It wasn’t a false alarm. There was a guy in the house. | 我没报假警 那间屋子里的确有个男人 |
[25:43] | He had two lookouts | 他带了两个望风的人 |
[25:44] | and a driver in a gray Van. | 和一个开着灰色小货车的司机 |
[25:46] | He’s been running a fever. | 他已经发烧好一段时间了 |
[25:48] | You might want to remind him | 你提醒下他吧 |
[25:49] | that ours is serious business. | 我们只处理紧急和严重的事件 |
[25:52] | He knows. | 他都知道的 |
[25:53] | We gave him a police set for Christmas. | 圣诞节时我们送了他一套警察套装 |
[25:55] | N-not this Christmas, but last Christmas. | 不是这个圣诞节 是去年的 |
[25:57] | You know, one of those– | 你知道的 就是那种 |
[25:58] | a badge and a hat and a whistle. | 带着个徽章 帽子和口哨的 |
[25:59] | He took it very seriously. | 他当时特别庄重地收下了 |
[26:01] | He went around the house arresting relatives for various crimes. | 还满屋子跑 想以各种罪名逮捕我们亲戚 |
[26:03] | You know, not real crimes. | 你懂的 不是真的犯罪 |
[26:06] | Leaving the toilet seat up and snoring and– | 是类似没把马桶座掀起来 打鼾 还有 |
[26:10] | absolutely. I will. Yes. Thank you. | 当然 我会教育他的 谢谢您 |
[26:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[26:24] | You get in that bed, young man. | 你给我待床上去 小崽子 |
[26:25] | Excuse me, but I saw a man in Karen Stephans’s bedroom. | 但我真的看到凯伦·斯蒂芬的卧室里有人 |
[26:28] | A white male, a little older than dad, | 一个白种男人 比爸爸再老一点儿 |
[26:30] | and he was wearing butt-inspection gloves. | 而且还戴着检查手套 |
[26:32] | I have warned you about that telescope. | 我早就警告过你不要总是看望远镜 |
[26:35] | You look through it long enough, | 你看得久了 |
[26:36] | you’re gonna start seeing things, | 是会开始出现幻觉的 |
[26:38] | whether or not they’re there. | 不管是真是假 |
[26:39] | I guess you have to be 35 | 看来 不长到35岁 |
[26:41] | before anyone around here listens to you. | 这里是不会有人愿意听我说话的 |
[26:43] | Don’t get smart with me, Alex. | 别在我面前耍小聪明 亚历克斯 |
[26:45] | Sick or not, I am very angry with you. | 不管你有没有生病 我现在对你很生气 |
[26:47] | You have caused a lot of trouble today. | 你今天惹得麻烦已经够多了 |
[26:49] | Dad and I have to replace a door at the Stephans’. | 爸爸和我要重新给斯蒂芬家换一扇门 |
[26:52] | Do you think we’re happy about that? | 现在你开心了吗 |
[26:53] | I saw what I saw. | 我很清楚我看到了什么 |
[27:03] | Peter Beaupre, | 皮特·波普雷 |
[27:06] | Earl Unger, Burton Jernigan… | 厄尔·昂格尔 波顿·杰尼根 |
[27:09] | And Alice Ribbons. | 还有爱丽丝·里本斯 |
[27:12] | They were ticketed under known aliases… | 他们用了假证件买票 |
[27:14] | But didn’t board the Hong Kong flight. | 但没赶上香港的那次航班 |
[27:16] | I believe they’re still in the U.S., | 我觉得他们还在美国 |
[27:18] | but beyond that… I don’t know. | 但别的我就不知道了 |
[27:22] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[27:24] | we’ve got to find that chip. | 我们一定要找到那枚芯片 |
[27:29] | What went wrong with the burglar alarm? | 防盗警报出什么问题了 |
[27:32] | Nothing. It wasn’t the alarm. | 没问题 不是防盗警报 |
[27:34] | Then who called the police? | 那是谁报的警 |
[27:36] | Mr. Jernigan, care to speculate? | 杰尼根先生 你来推测一下如何 |
[27:38] | Cars came and went. The mailman came by. | 车子来来往往 只有邮递员停留过 |
[27:42] | We could have a watcher on any house in any street. | 可能有人在某条路上的某件房子盯着我们 |
[27:45] | – It could be anybody. – I don’t think it’s just anybody. | -谁都可能是 -我觉得不是随便某个人 |
[27:49] | I think it’s someone on our street. | 我觉得是应该是我们街上的某个人 |
[27:51] | Someone we are not tracking. | 某个我们没有躲开的人 |
[27:55] | Someone we’ve missed. | 某个我们没有注意到的人 |
[28:06] | Dad, cab’s here. | 爸爸 计程车到了 |
[28:09] | Shoot. Your mom’s not back yet. | 靠 你妈妈还没回来 |
[28:12] | Well, all right. | 好吧 就这样吧 |
[28:15] | Your mom had to take some documents to the bank. | 你妈妈得去送些文件到银行去 |
[28:18] | She can’t be gone more than a few minutes. | 她几分钟内就能回来了 |
[28:20] | Mrs. Hess is home. You’ll be fine, okay? | 赫斯太太在家 你不会有事的 |
[28:23] | My beeper number’s on speed dial on the telephone. | 我的号码已经设成电话上的快速拨号了 |
[28:25] | Second button. Mom’s on the first button. | 你的是第2个按钮 妈妈的是第1个 |
[28:27] | Right. Yeah. So, you’re okay? | 对 好 所以 你好好的咯 |
[28:30] | “Positutely.” | “当然了” |
[28:31] | All right. Give me a kiss. All right. | 好啦 亲我一个 好啦 |
[28:35] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[28:38] | Alex, this is a very safe and secure neighborhood. | 亚历克斯 这附近真的很安全 |
[28:41] | We have great police, | 我们的警察也都很棒 |
[28:42] | as you learned yesterday. | 就像你昨天看到的那样 |
[28:44] | Nothing bad is gonna happen to you. Okay? | 不会有坏事降临到你头上的 好吗 |
[28:46] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[28:48] | – Yeah? – Got your tickets? | -怎么啦 -你拿好票了吗 |
[28:49] | – Yep. – Got your wallet? | -拿了 -钱包呢 |
[28:51] | Yeah. It’s in my pocket. | 带了 在我口袋里呢 |
[28:53] | Where’s your pocket? | 那你的口袋呢 |
[28:59] | Yeah. | 对噢 |
[29:00] | – Thank you. – Bye, dad. | -谢谢 -爸爸 拜拜 |
[29:34] | She’s leaving. | 她走了 |
[29:57] | 3025 is all clear. Red sedan heading south. | 3025没人了 红色小轿车往南边去了 |
[30:02] | Turning right. Hold. | 右转 保持通话 |
[30:37] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[30:39] | You are just in time, Mr. Pruitt. | 你刚好来得及 普鲁伊特先生 |
[30:41] | Wait, wait. Wait, wait. Oh, no. | 等等 等等 不是吧 |
[30:55] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[31:07] | Abort. Abort. | 中止任务 中止任务 |
[31:09] | Evacuate the area. I’m on my own. | 撤离这个区域 我自己来 |
[31:36] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[31:40] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[31:46] | Cover it! | 打掩护 |
[31:52] | Cool. | 干得漂亮 |
[31:54] | Okay. Come on. | 好了 来 |
[32:08] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[32:10] | Let’s check upstairs. | 我们上楼看看 |
[32:17] | So, uh, where’s the burglar? | 所以 小偷在哪儿呢 |
[32:20] | There is no burglar. | 没有什么小偷 |
[32:21] | Just a kid home sick from school makin’ false alarms. | 只是一个小孩请病假在家报假警罢了 |
[32:27] | How embarrassing. | 这可太尴尬了 |
[32:35] | Son, this is the second time in two days that you’ve called the police. | 孩子 这已经是你两天里第二次报警了 |
[32:39] | It’s a very serious matter when a person calls the police. | 人们只有在十万火急的情况下才会报警 |
[32:42] | I saw a burglar yesterday, and I saw a burglar today. | 我昨天看到了一个小偷 今天也看到了 |
[32:46] | Alex, listen to the chief. | 亚历克斯 好好听警官说的 |
[32:48] | There was no one in that house. | 那间屋子里没有人 |
[32:50] | What about Johnny Allen’s dog? | 那强尼·艾伦的狗呢 |
[32:52] | I talked to Johnny last night. | 我昨晚和强尼聊过天了 |
[32:54] | His dog was kidnapped on Monday morning. | 他说他的狗在周一早上被绑走了 |
[32:57] | Did he see it happen? | 他有亲眼看到那一切吗 |
[32:59] | Alex, apologize to the chief and go up to your room. | 亚历克斯 向警官道歉 回你的房间去 |
[33:05] | Excuse me for being a good citizen. | 我为我做了一个好公民而感到十分抱歉 |
[33:08] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[33:10] | I-I’m very sorry. This will not happen again. | 我 我真的很抱歉 这种事不会再发生了 |
[33:12] | Will it, honey? Really, I promise you. | 会吗 宝贝 真的 我向你保证 |
[33:15] | Well, we wouldn’t want to discourage him from calling us | 话是这么说 我们也不想让他从此不报警 |
[33:19] | in the event that something real ever does happen. | 就是 万一真的发生了什么的时候 |
[33:26] | Loser. | 垃圾 |
[33:27] | – Shut up. – Make me. | -闭嘴 -你咬我啊 |
[33:29] | Now that you’ve pranked the cops twice, | 你已经戏弄过警方两次了 |
[33:31] | it goes on your permanent record. | 它会被永久记录在你的个人档案里的 |
[33:33] | For the rest of your life, if you call for help, | 在你的后半生里 你要是打电话求救 |
[33:35] | it won’t come. | 没有人会来帮你的了 |
[33:36] | Dad missed his plane. | 爸爸错过航班了 |
[33:37] | He was late for a meeting with his boss. | 他和老板开会迟到了 |
[33:39] | We have to fork over much-needed family cash | 我们不得不把我们急需的家庭现金 |
[33:41] | to the Stephans… | 赔给斯蒂芬一家 |
[33:42] | And to an evil octogenarian | 还有一个糟老太太 |
[33:44] | so they can have their doors repaired. | 这样他们就能把门修好了 |
[33:46] | And even worse– | 更糟糕的是 |
[33:48] | the world laughs, Alex. | 全世界都在嘲笑我们 亚历克斯 |
[33:50] | You’ve stained the family name. | 你玷污了我们家族的姓氏 |
[33:59] | First the Stephans, | 先是斯蒂芬家 |
[34:01] | then Mrs. Hess. | 再是赫斯太太家 |
[34:03] | I agree, Doris. The next stop is the alcotts’ house. | 我同意 多丽斯 下一站是阿尔科特家 |
[34:07] | What kind of a burglar goes into a house | 什么样的大盗会闯进别人家 |
[34:09] | and doesn’t take anything? | 却什么也不拿呢 |
[34:11] | Do you know what I think? | 你知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[34:12] | I think they’re looking for somethin’ special. | 我猜他们在找某件特殊的东西 |
[34:14] | And they’re lookin’ in everybody’s house ’cause | 他们到每个人的房子里找一遍 |
[34:17] | they don’t know who has it. | 因为他们不知道在谁手上 |
[34:20] | The question is… what is it? | 问题是 到底是什么呢 |
[34:34] | If nobody’s gonna do anything about this, | 如果没人打算插手 |
[34:38] | I’ll just have to do it myself. | 我就得自己干了 |
[35:00] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:01] | – I’m clearly not awake. – It’s all right. | -我犯迷糊了 -没事 |
[35:04] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[35:07] | I’ll try. | 我尽力 |
[36:02] | Watch this, Doris. | 看着 多丽斯 |
[37:15] | Look, Doris. | 看啊 多丽斯 |
[37:40] | Oh. I forgot about the stairs. | 我忘记有楼梯了 |
[38:28] | Got him, Doris. Got him. | 抓住他 多丽斯 抓住他 |
[38:31] | Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. | 好 太好了 太好了 |
[38:35] | You are so busted. | 你被逮个正着 |
[38:42] | I have it– the toy car. | 我有这个 玩具车 |
[38:46] | It’s videotaping me. | 它在拍我 |
[38:49] | What? | 什么 |
[38:50] | Come back on that last message. | 刚刚的话再说一遍 |
[39:04] | Come on. Go, go, go, go, go! | 快啊 冲 冲 冲 |
[39:08] | Don’t spin! Don’t spin! | 别打转 别打转 |
[39:36] | You there. | 说的就是你 |
[39:38] | Now, you was friendly to me. I don’t have to kill you. | 你以前对我还不错 我没必要杀你 |
[39:40] | – You got money doesn’t belong to you. – Now, you back off. | -你拿了不属于你的钱 -你退后 |
[39:43] | – This ain’t none of your business. – All right. Drop the saddlebags. | -这不关你的事 -好了 放下挂包 |
[40:06] | Hello. This is Karen. | 你好 我是凯伦 |
[40:09] | Hi. How’s it goin’? | 你好 你怎么样 |
[40:11] | Uh-huh. Yeah, I’m runnin’ late for the office again. | 我上班又要迟到了 |
[40:15] | I-i think blue chips are overvalued. | 我觉得绩优股估价过高了 |
[40:17] | Technology stocks would be good. | 科技股还不错 |
[40:19] | Technology stocks. | 科技股 |
[40:21] | Listen, hon. I’m in the shower. Can I call you back? | 听着 亲爱的 我在洗澡 晚点打给你吧 |
[40:42] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 快点 快点 |
[40:46] | See ya! | 再见 |
[41:00] | The car’s outside. I got a woman in the house. Get over here! | 车在外面 房子里有个女人 快过来 |
[41:14] | Come on! Get up! | 快点 起来 |
[41:53] | Shoot! | 该死 |
[41:55] | Everybody’s in a hurry. | 大家都匆匆忙忙 |
[41:58] | It’s a video camera. Someone’s onto us. | 这是个摄像机 有人盯上我们了 |
[42:00] | Do you think it really matters? Chip’s in the car. | 你觉得这重要吗 芯片在车上 |
[42:02] | – We’re at the airport in 45 minutes. – Where’s Alice? | -我们45分钟后就到机场了 -爱丽丝在哪 |
[42:09] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[42:09] | There is a woman in the house. I’ll go back in and deal with her. | 有个女人在房子里 我要回去对付她 |
[42:13] | Get the chip. | 把芯片拿出来 |
[42:32] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[42:33] | I got it. | 我来 |
[42:44] | Ma’am, may I have a word with you? | 女士 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[42:48] | Don’t come in. I’m naked. | 别进来 我光着呢 |
[42:52] | What’s on your mind, monkey butt? | 你在想什么呢 红屁股 |
[42:58] | Come on. Come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[43:05] | What’s that funky smell? | 这是什么臭味 |
[43:09] | – I lost it! – What? | -我把车跟丢了 -什么 |
[43:19] | Come on. Go, go, go! | 快点 冲 冲 冲 |
[43:26] | – It’s going out of range! – I got it. | -超出遥控范围了 -我追上了 |
[43:56] | I see it. | 我看见它了 |
[44:02] | Look out. | 小心 |
[44:15] | Jernigan, which direction? | 杰尼根 哪个方向 |
[44:19] | It got past me. It’s heading south on Adams. | 它从我旁边过去了 在亚当姆斯路上往南走 |
[44:22] | But I’m right behind the little– | 我就跟着这个小 |
[44:32] | it’s off the street, going through backyards, heading west. | 它离开街道了 穿过后院往西去了 |
[44:36] | Alice, what’s your position? | 爱丽丝 你在哪里 |
[44:42] | Fourth house, moving to the alley. | 第四栋房子 正在往巷子去 |
[44:59] | I see it! It’s going through the hedge. | 我看见了 它正穿过树篱 |
[45:02] | Jernigan, position? You’re there. | 杰尼根 位置 就是那里 |
[45:06] | – I got it! – I got it! | -我抓到了 -我抓到了 |
[45:20] | Unger, what’s your position? | 昂格尔 你在哪 |
[45:22] | Heading to Washington street. | 马上到华盛顿大街 |
[45:25] | I didn’t copy. Where? | 我没听清 在哪 |
[45:27] | I said I’m heading to wa– | 我说我马上到华 |
[45:34] | stop, you nitwit! | 停车 蠢货 |
[46:09] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[46:23] | I’ll look around. | 我会四处看看的 |
[46:54] | I don’t have it yet. | 我还没看到 |
[46:55] | We’re out of time. Give it up. | 我们没时间了 放弃吧 |
[47:30] | They got the tape. Why’d they still chase the toy car? | 他们拿到录像带了 为什么还要追玩具车 |
[47:35] | It’s not that expensive. | 这又不贵 |
[47:37] | I’m sure they don’t have enough time to play with it. | 我确定他们没时间玩这个 |
[48:07] | Look, Doris. | 看 多丽斯 |
[48:15] | Computer chip, huh? Where’d you find it? | 电脑芯片 你在哪找到的 |
[48:17] | I found it in a remote control car | 我之前为赫斯太太铲雪的时候找到的 |
[48:19] | that I got for shoveling snow for Mrs. Hess. | 一辆遥控车上找到的 |
[48:21] | She lives across the street from us. | 她就住在街对面 |
[48:23] | It says U.S. air force on it, | 芯片上写着美国空军 |
[48:25] | but you have to look under a magnifying glass in order to see it. | 但你得用放大镜才看得见 |
[48:28] | Kid, a lot of toys have “air force” written on it. | 孩子 很多玩具上都写着”空军” |
[48:33] | This is a recruiting office, son. | 这里是征兵办公室 孩子 |
[48:34] | We don’t handle matters like this. | 我们不处理这种事 |
[48:36] | Can I give you the number on the chip | 我能把芯片上的号码给你 |
[48:38] | and you can call the right guys? | 这样你就能打给合适的人吗 |
[48:45] | Do you think we should tell mom about the chip? | 你觉得我们该告诉妈妈芯片的事吗 |
[48:49] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. The less they know the better. | 对 我想你是对的 他们知道得越少越好 |
[48:53] | Those guys are bad news. | 那些家伙是不是好人 |
[49:02] | I can’t tell you how much | 你用小货车撞我 |
[49:03] | I appreciate you hitting me with the minivan. | 我的感谢真是溢于言表 |
[49:06] | Never let your emotions get the best of you. | 别让情绪控制了你 |
[49:09] | You weren’t paying attention. You should have been more vigilant. | 你没集中注意力 你该更警觉一点的 |
[49:12] | You should have taken driver’s ed. | 你该去上驾驶课 |
[49:14] | It’s a kid. It has to be a kid. | 那是个孩子 肯定是个孩子 |
[49:17] | I’m gonna have bad knees when I’m old, | 等我老了 膝盖肯定会不好使 |
[49:19] | and I’ll have Burton Jernigan to thank. | 这得感谢波顿·杰尼根 |
[49:22] | The cops come twice. They don’t believe the kid. | 警察来了两次 他们不相信那个孩子了 |
[49:25] | He takes matters into his own hands. It can’t be anything else. | 他是自己动手的 不会有其他可能性了 |
[49:29] | If that’s the case, I say take no chances. | 如果是这样也不要轻易冒险 |
[49:32] | Tomorrow, whack every kid in the neighborhood. Burn ’em all. | 明天 把附近的孩子都打一顿 都收拾了 |
[49:36] | Then look for that stupid car. | 然后去找那辆破遥控车 |
[49:38] | My thoughts keep turning to number 3026. | 我一直在想那个数字3026 |
[49:42] | It’s within the operating radius of the toy car. | 在遥控那个玩具车的范围内 |
[49:44] | It’s on the sight lines of all the houses I’ve been in. | 就在我进去过的房子的视线之内 |
[50:02] | – Hello? – Do you have the missile chip? | -你好 -你拿到导弹芯片了吗 |
[50:06] | – We are close. – If I don’t have the chip in 24 hours, Mr. Beaupre, | -快了 -如果我一天内没拿到芯片 波普雷先生 |
[50:11] | I will have no choice but to terminate the mission… | 除了终止任务 我别无选择 |
[50:14] | And nullify all the participants. | 我还会消灭所有参与者 |
[50:17] | You understand, don’t you? | 你听明白了吗 |
[50:20] | Guys, dad’s home tomorrow night. | 大家伙 爸爸明晚就要回家了 |
[50:22] | Now, I have my quarterly client | 从中午到下午五点 |
[50:23] | meeting from noon till 5:00, | 我都要和我的季度客户开会 |
[50:25] | so I need you and Molly to come straight home after school… | 所以我要你和莫莉放学后直接回家 |
[50:27] | – To stay with Alex until dad gets home. – I can’t. | -和亚历克斯呆着 直到爸爸回家 -不行 |
[50:30] | No way. Impossible. I have gymnastics. | 不行 不可能 我有体育课 |
[50:32] | – I have hockey. – Do I need to repeat myself? | -我要打曲棍球 -要我再说一遍吗 |
[50:34] | Well, I thought you were putting the bite on Mrs. Hess to watch Alex. | 我还以为你要让赫斯太太照看亚历克斯 |
[50:37] | Yeah. She’s a lot more responsible than me and Stan. | 是啊 她比我和斯坦负责多了 |
[50:40] | Mrs. Hess is a backup. | 赫斯太太是备选项 |
[50:42] | Unless there’s an emergency, | 除非有紧急情况 |
[50:44] | I really don’t want to have to call her. | 我实在不想打给她 |
[50:46] | I’ll be fine by myself. | 我可以自己在家 |
[50:47] | Well, there you have it. It’s settled. | 好了 就这么定了 |
[50:50] | Alex, could you pass me the false alarms? | 亚历克斯 你能把假警报递给我吗 |
[50:53] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. I meant the peas. | 不好意思 我是说豌豆[音同peace 安宁] |
[50:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[50:58] | Oh, hi. Uh-huh. | 你好 |
[51:01] | Yeah. He’s been home with the chicken pox. Oh. | 对 他因为得了水痘一直在家里 |
[51:05] | – Alex, do you know a Bradley Clovis? – Yeah. | -亚历克斯 你认识布拉德利·克洛维斯吗 -认识 |
[51:08] | This is his mother on the phone. Did you take a toy car from him? | 他妈妈打电话来了 你拿了他的玩具车吗 |
[51:14] | No, he has one of those remote control cars, | 不 他是有一辆遥控车 |
[51:17] | but he got it from the woman across the street. | 不过是街对面的女士送给他的 |
[51:21] | We have it. | 成功了 |
[51:23] | Alex, what is the matter with you? | 亚历克斯 你怎么回事 |
[51:25] | You don’t disconnect one of my calls. | 你不能挂掉我的电话 |
[51:27] | – Don’t talk to Mrs. Clovis, please. – Why not? | -求你不要和克洛维斯太太讲话 -为什么 |
[51:30] | – She’s dangerous. – Dangerous? Honey, what are you talking about? | -她很危险 -危险 亲爱的 你在说什么 |
[51:33] | It was lies. They’re all lies. | 那是骗你的 都是骗你的 |
[51:35] | – It wasn’t her. – Honey, what do you mean it wasn’t her? | -那不是她 -亲爱的 什么叫那不是她 |
[51:45] | Call her back. I think you’ll be surprised. | 打回去吧 你会很吃惊的 |
[51:57] | Outgoing call. | 呼出电话 |
[52:03] | Rerouted. | 线路已改变 |
[52:04] | Hello. Clovises. | 你好 这是克洛维斯家 |
[52:08] | Hi. I beg your pardon. We just– | 你好 很抱歉 我们刚刚 |
[52:10] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did I disconnect you, Karen? | 我很抱歉 我是不是挂了你的电话 凯伦 |
[52:13] | No, no. It was me. | 不 不 是我挂的 |
[52:14] | We’re– we’re renovating. | 我们在重新装修 |
[52:16] | The phone lines are a mess. | 电话线乱七八糟的 |
[52:17] | They intercepted the phone call. | 他们拦截了电话 |
[52:21] | Listen. I didn’t mean to accuse your son. | 听着 我不是想指责你儿子 |
[52:25] | I’m certain Bradley just misplaced his toy car. | 我确定布拉德利只是把玩具车放错地方了 |
[52:28] | Isn’t that the way they are? | 他们不就是这样的吗 |
[52:29] | They lose something, they immediately assume it’s been stolen. | 丢了点东西 他们马上以为是被偷了 |
[52:32] | Little boys do have wild imaginations, don’t they? | 小男孩想象力丰富 不是吗 |
[52:38] | Yes, they do. | 是啊 |
[52:48] | They’re gonna come after me tomorrow, Doris. | 他们明天要来找我了 多丽斯 |
[52:51] | Nobody will listen. | 没人听我的 |
[52:53] | Not my parents or Molly or Stan… | 爸爸妈妈 莫莉和斯坦都不听 |
[52:57] | Or the police or the air force. | 警察不听 空军也不听 |
[53:00] | Nobody. So, what do I do? | 没人听 那我该怎么办 |
[53:03] | If that means hide, you’re wrong. | 如果你是说躲起来 那你就错了 |
[53:09] | If that means fight, you’re right. | 如果你是说干一架 那你就对了 |
[53:14] | They’ll understand when I’m done. | 我成功了他们就会明白的 |
[53:16] | They’ll know I was tellin’ the truth. | 他们会知道我说的是实话的 |
[53:19] | I’m not gonna cry or feel sad or scared. | 我不会哭 不会伤心 不会害怕 |
[53:21] | They’re grown-ups, and they’re criminals, | 他们是大人 他们也是罪犯 |
[53:24] | but this is my neighborhood, and this is my house. | 但这里是我的社区 这是我的房子 |
[53:27] | And no matter how old they are, no matter how big they are, | 不管他们几岁了 不管他们块头多大 |
[53:31] | they can’t beat me here. | 他们在这里是赢不了我的 |
[53:32] | They can’t beat me at home. | 他们在我家可赢不了我 |
[54:11] | Ooh, wanna buy a little silence? | 想用饼干堵住我的嘴吗 |
[54:13] | Double or nothin’. | 要么双倍 要么别想 |
[55:05] | We’re watching a major snowstorm… | 我们正密切关注一场大暴风雪 |
[55:06] | That’s bearing down on the Chicagoland area. | 正南下接近芝加哥地区 |
[55:08] | As you take a look at the latest radar, | 从这个气象雷达图可以看出 |
[55:10] | you can see the snow’s increasing in intensity. | 雪正在越下越大 |
[55:12] | Heavy snow is in the forecast, | 预报显示将有强降雪 |
[55:14] | and residents are urged to stay indoors if possible. | 建议居民尽量留在室内 |
[55:43] | Approaching target. All clear. | 接近目标 没有危险 |
[55:54] | Here we go, Doris. | 开始了 多丽斯 |
[56:04] | Whoa! No! Stop! | 不 停下来 |
[56:09] | First we free the hostages. | 首先释放人质 |
[56:13] | Switching on the fiber optics. | 开启光纤传输 |
[56:33] | Alex, can you get the door, please? | 亚历克斯 帮忙开下门可以吗 |
[56:39] | No answer. | 没人开门 |
[56:50] | Are we certain target has not left? | 我们确定目标在家吗 |
[56:54] | Negative. We would have seen that. | 在家 不然我们会看到的 |
[57:07] | I repeat: There is no movement inside. | 重复一遍 房里没有动静 |
[57:11] | Permission to enter. | 请求闯入许可 |
[57:17] | No! | 不 |
[57:31] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[57:38] | Hey! Go home. Go home! | 回家 回家吧 |
[57:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[57:56] | I need assistance. I’m exposed. | 我需要援助 我暴露了 |
[57:59] | Maintain your position. | 原地待命 |
[58:02] | Do not– I repeat: Do not draw attention to yourself. | 不要 重复 不要引起注意 |
[58:09] | Pick her up. We’ll move in after the storm hits. | 去接她 等暴风雪来了我们再行动 |
[58:13] | We’ll let mother nature cover our tracks. | 让大自然帮我们隐藏行踪 |
[58:17] | Sir, this just came in from the air force. | 先生 刚收到空军传来的文件 |
[58:20] | Some kid named Pruitt called a recruiting office in Chicago. | 一个叫普鲁伊特的小孩打电话给芝加哥的征兵办 |
[58:23] | Said he found a computer chip in a toy car. | 说他在玩具车里发现了一个电脑芯片 |
[58:28] | We’re going to Chicago. | 我们去芝加哥 |
[58:34] | Did you watch the weather for me? | 你帮我看天气了吗 |
[58:36] | Yep. No problems. Your coat’s over there. | 是的 没问题 你的大衣在那里 |
[58:38] | Oh, thanks. I want to wear my brown one. | 谢谢 我想穿棕色的那件 |
[58:40] | Wait! | 等等 |
[58:41] | Why don’t you go fill your commuter cup with yummy hot coffee, | 你先去倒一杯香喷喷热乎乎的咖啡 |
[58:44] | and I’ll get your coat for you? | 我去帮你拿大衣吧 |
[58:46] | Thanks, hon. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[58:48] | I’ll make you a sandwich. | 我帮你做个三明治 |
[59:06] | – Here’s your coat. – Thanks. | -你的大衣 -谢谢 |
[59:09] | Oh, sweetheart, I am so sorry about this week. | 宝贝 这周真是太抱歉了 |
[59:13] | It breaks my heart to have to come and go like this. | 总是要来来去去的我也很难受 |
[59:15] | It shouldn’t be this way. | 不应该这样的 |
[59:17] | It’s okay. It’s not you. It’s the times. | 没关系 不是你的问题 是工作的问题 |
[59:20] | Thanks, hon. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[59:23] | – You have your beeper? – Yep. | -你的传呼机带好了吗 -带了 |
[59:25] | Great. | 很好 |
[59:26] | I’ll call every half hour. | 我每半个小时会呼一次 |
[59:29] | I’ll go on line with you and keep the connection open all day. | 我会上网联系你 一整天都要保持连接 |
[59:32] | I’ll have my laptop with me at all my meetings. | 我会带着电脑开会 |
[59:35] | We’ll be in contact at all times. | 我们会一直联系的 |
[59:37] | Plus, I have my cellular, and you’ve got my fax number. | 我还带了手机 你也有我的传真号 |
[59:40] | We’re wired. | 我们保持联络 |
[59:43] | Oh my god. Did Mrs. Clovis call? | 天呐 克洛维斯太太打过电话吗 |
[59:46] | She was gonna stop by before I left… | 她说要在我走之前来一趟的 |
[59:48] | To confirm that Bradley’s name wasn’t on the remote control car. | 来确认布拉德利的名字没有写在遥控车上 |
[59:51] | She stopped by when you were in the shower. | 她在你洗澡的时候来过一次 |
[59:53] | – Did you let her have it? – Big time. | -给她看了吗 -那当然了 |
[59:56] | – I hope she felt foolish. – It was painful. | -希望她觉得很傻 -太伤人了 |
[59:59] | Okay. Be good. | 好了 乖乖的 |
[1:00:02] | Be safe. Keep an eye on the old place. | 注意安全 看着点家 |
[1:00:05] | I got it all covered. | 我可都准备好了 |
[1:00:53] | Here we go, Doris. | 开始了 多丽斯 |
[1:00:54] | It’s just you and me. | 只有我们俩了 |
[1:00:58] | You mean there’s someone else? | 你的意思是还有别人吗 |
[1:00:59] | Get ready to rumble! Play ball! | 准备好轰然大闹吧 开始 |
[1:01:57] | The old switcharoo! | 偷天换日 |
[1:02:08] | – Come on. – It’s showtime! | -来吧 -好戏开始了 |
[1:02:13] | If those are real, I’m an eagle. | 要是那是真的 我就是老鹰 |
[1:02:20] | Block the street. | 封锁街道 |
[1:02:50] | – Hello. – Hi, Mrs. Hess. It’s Karen Pruitt. | -你好 -赫斯太太你好 我是凯伦·普鲁伊特 |
[1:02:53] | Could you possibly look in on Alex for me? | 你能帮我去照看一下亚历克斯吗 |
[1:02:55] | I’m just going out. | 我刚要出门 |
[1:02:57] | Oh, I’m at work. I’m really in a bind. | 我在工作 真的走不开 |
[1:02:59] | Oh. Well? How long? | 是吗 要多久 |
[1:03:03] | Well, i-it wouldn’t be for more than an hour or so. | 应该不会超过一小时的 |
[1:03:05] | All right. No cooking. | 好吧 但不做饭 |
[1:03:19] | “Call Mrs. Hess. | 给赫斯太太打电话 |
[1:03:20] | Well, she’s retired. What else could she possibly be doing?” | 她都退休了 还能做什么呢 |
[1:03:25] | Babysitter. | 就是个保姆 |
[1:03:27] | Do they invite me into their house for a holiday eggnog? | 他们会请我去家里喝圣诞蛋奶酒吗 |
[1:03:30] | Well, of course not! | 当然不会 |
[1:03:31] | Look who woke up from her nap. | 看看是谁刚睡醒 |
[1:03:40] | Crooks at 30 yards and closing. | 距离坏人还有27米 目标正在靠近 |
[1:03:44] | Let the party begin. | 开始派对吧 |
[1:03:46] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[1:03:48] | My husband and I have just moved into your neighborhood. | 我和我丈夫刚刚搬来这个社区 |
[1:03:50] | What do you want, a wilkie button? | 你想要什么 竞选徽章吗 |
[1:03:52] | A package was to be delivered to us, | 我们有个快递包裹 |
[1:03:54] | but the driver got confused. | 可是司机犯糊涂了 |
[1:03:55] | Perhaps he brought it here. | 他可能送来这里了 |
[1:03:56] | Nope. They didn’t bring anything here. | 没有 什么都没送来过 |
[1:03:58] | The delivery company said that no one answered the door… | 快递公司说没有人应门 |
[1:04:01] | And the driver left it in the garage. | 所以司机把包裹放在车库里了 |
[1:04:20] | Sometimes they leave stuff at the backdoor. | 有时候他们会把包裹留在后门 |
[1:04:24] | Why are you closing the door? | 你关门干什么 |
[1:04:26] | I left my heart in San Francisco. | 我把心留在旧金山了 |
[1:04:34] | Looks like the little rug rat | 看来这个小不点 |
[1:04:35] | has the place locked up pretty tight. | 把这地方封锁得挺严实的 |
[1:04:54] | 危险 已通电 小心触电 | |
[1:05:00] | Jernigan, I think I’m gonna enjoy this. | 杰尼根 我觉得我会享受这一切的 |
[1:05:03] | It’s been a long time since I was a kid. | 很久以前我也是个孩子 |
[1:05:06] | You forget how incredibly stupid they are. | 我都要忘了孩子有多傻了 |
[1:05:10] | Now, you be careful. | 你可得小心 |
[1:05:12] | Sometimes when kids get scared, | 小孩受惊的时候 |
[1:05:13] | they wet their pants. | 他们可是会尿裤子的 |
[1:05:49] | Mr. Unger. | 昂格尔先生 |
[1:06:03] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[1:06:38] | Mr. Unger, what are you doing? | 昂格尔先生 你在干什么呢 |
[1:06:40] | Don’t touch the yarn. It’s wired. | 别碰绳子 通电了 |
[1:06:45] | The kid’s got the place booby-trapped. | 那个小孩给这里设了陷阱 |
[1:06:48] | Make no assumptions. | 别想当然 |
[1:06:51] | – Watch the welcome mat. – This boy is clever. | -小心欢迎地毯 -这小孩精着呢 |
[1:06:54] | – Have you tried the door? – Uh, not yet. | -你试过开门了吗 -还没 |
[1:06:57] | Let me point something out to you. | 我给你看个东西 |
[1:07:04] | Missed that. | 没看到 |
[1:07:06] | Stand clear. | 站远点 |
[1:07:16] | Maybe he’s not so clever after all. | 也许他也没那么聪明 |
[1:07:18] | Yeah, I-I just think we’re having an off day. | 是啊 大概是我们今天运气不好 |
[1:07:39] | A thought for you to consider: | 一个贴心建议 |
[1:07:43] | At airport security, | 在机场安检的时候 |
[1:07:46] | make sure you have the right package. | 记得要拿正确的行李 |
[1:07:59] | I certainly hope that you’re not fond… | 我真希望你不喜欢 |
[1:08:02] | Of that little boy across the street. | 对街的那个小男孩 |
[1:08:12] | I’ll leave this open. | 我把门开着 |
[1:08:16] | Fresh air will be good for you. | 新鲜空气对你很重要 |
[1:08:29] | You think you’re smart, you little brat. | 你觉得你很聪明吗 你这个小混蛋 |
[1:08:35] | Unger, what’s your status? | 昂格尔 你那里情况如何 |
[1:08:43] | Unger! Unger? | 昂格尔 昂格尔 |
[1:09:27] | Heads up. | 小心上面 |
[1:09:29] | – How did that happen? – I don’t know. | -这怎么搞的 -我不知道 |
[1:09:38] | Ouch. | 真痛 |
[1:09:47] | You got hit with a book? | 你们是被书砸了吗 |
[1:09:50] | Books. Plural. A trunk full of books. | 是好多书 不止一本 一大箱书 |
[1:09:55] | Then a set of weights. | 然后是一副哑铃 |
[1:09:56] | We got hit twice, you dumb broad. | 我们被砸了两次 你这个傻婆娘 |
[1:09:58] | Excuse me, Mr. Unger. | 不好意思 昂格尔先生 |
[1:10:00] | I didn’t get taken down by an infant. | 我可没有被一个小毛头打趴下过 |
[1:10:02] | We didn’t anticipate the defense the boy would mount. | 我们没想到这小孩会采取这些防御措施 |
[1:10:05] | I’ll go in the front. | 我从前面进去 |
[1:10:07] | Mr. Unger, | 昂格尔先生 |
[1:10:08] | you take the north side. | 你从北面走 |
[1:10:10] | Alice, you take the south side. | 爱丽丝 你从南面走 |
[1:10:13] | Where is Mr. Jernigan? | 杰尼根先生在哪儿呢 |
[1:10:36] | Attention, travelers. | 旅客们请注意 |
[1:10:38] | All flights to Chicago | 所有前往芝加哥的航班 |
[1:10:39] | continue to be delayed due to severe weather. | 因恶劣天气原因仍在延误 |
[1:10:42] | Please stand by for further details. | 请等待后续消息 |
[1:11:25] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[1:11:52] | You can run, but you can’t hide, junior. | 你可以逃跑 但你躲不了我的 小屁孩 |
[1:11:55] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[1:12:05] | What a loser. | 真是个废物 |
[1:13:15] | I got him! | 我抓到他啦 |
[1:14:37] | You are dead, kid. | 你死定了 小鬼 |
[1:15:32] | Now things are lookin’ up! | 现在终于有起色了 |
[1:15:37] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[1:15:41] | See ya. | 再见 |
[1:15:53] | Yuck. | 真恶心 |
[1:15:56] | Steady. Yeah. | 稳住 没错 |
[1:16:16] | Nice try, kid. | 想得挺美 小鬼 |
[1:17:19] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[1:17:35] | I’m coming down! | 我下来了 |
[1:18:08] | Mr. Jernigan, Mr. Unger! | 杰尼根先生 昂格尔先生 |
[1:18:11] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[1:18:13] | You got a haircut? | 你是剪头发了吗 |
[1:18:26] | Are you almost done in there? | 你拉好了吗 |
[1:18:29] | Don’t start with me. | 别惹我 |
[1:18:33] | I’ll wait. | 那我等等吧 |
[1:18:52] | Let’s move. | 行动 |
[1:18:54] | Ugh. What stinks? | 什么东西这么臭 |
[1:18:57] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:19:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:19:03] | Honey, you’re all out of breath. Is something wrong? | 宝贝 为什么在喘气啊 出什么事了吗 |
[1:19:06] | No, no! Everything’s fine. | 没有 没有 都挺好的 |
[1:19:08] | I’m so worried. | 我很担心 |
[1:19:09] | The weather is terrible. | 天气太糟了 |
[1:19:16] | – I’m gonna come home right now. – No, no. Take your time. | -我马上回家 -不 不 不着急 |
[1:19:19] | Really. Don’t come home, Mom. | 说真的 别回家 妈 |
[1:19:22] | Um, why don’t you pick up | 你不如去学校 |
[1:19:23] | Stan and Molly from school? | 接斯坦和莫莉 |
[1:19:24] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:19:26] | Yeah. I’m playing Chinese checkers with Mrs. Hess. | 对 我正和赫斯太太玩跳棋 |
[1:19:29] | – You’re not smoking, are you? – No. I gotta go. | -你没在抽烟吧 -没 我要挂了 |
[1:19:32] | Mrs. Hess gets nutty when you make her wait. | 让赫斯太太等她会抓狂的 |
[1:19:34] | – Okay. Play fair. – Always. | -好 别出老千噢 -没出过啦 |
[1:19:38] | What a brave little fellow. | 多勇敢的小家伙 |
[1:19:49] | – Mr. Jernigan. – Living room clear. | -杰尼根先生 -客厅没人 |
[1:19:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:19:54] | Mmm. Nothing in the kitchen. | 厨房也没人 |
[1:20:01] | Let’s organize. | 我们来分工 |
[1:20:02] | Mr. Unger, go to the left. | 昂格尔先生去左边 |
[1:20:04] | Mr. Jernigan, follow me, slowly. | 杰尼根先生跟着我 慢慢的 |
[1:20:08] | Go, Doris. | 去吧 多丽斯 |
[1:20:19] | Mr. Unger, go left. | 昂格尔先生去左边 |
[1:20:22] | Cover him. I’ll cover the stairs. | 掩护他 我来守楼梯 |
[1:20:28] | I’m comin’ for you, shorty. | 我来找你了 小鬼 |
[1:20:30] | Comin’ to pay you back for all the misery you caused me. | 我身上的痛苦我要通通还给你 |
[1:20:35] | Mr. Unger, what are you doing? | 昂格尔先生 你在干什么 |
[1:20:37] | Kid’s in the closet. | 小孩在柜橱里面 |
[1:20:38] | Scarin’ him a little just before I grab him. | 抓到他之前我先吓他一下 |
[1:20:46] | And behind door number one– | 一号门后面是 |
[1:20:52] | towels. | 毛巾 |
[1:20:55] | I saw this door close. | 我看到这个门关上的 |
[1:20:57] | Idiot. | 蠢货 |
[1:20:58] | Would I make it up? | 我瞎编的吗 |
[1:21:00] | Why? What’s the point? | 我为什么要这么做 图啥 |
[1:21:01] | We working on commission here? | 我们来这有酬劳拿吗 |
[1:21:26] | Right. Follow the sergeant. | 对 跟着警官 |
[1:21:27] | We’ll go left. | 我们去左边 |
[1:21:31] | Clear the halls. | 疏散大厅里的人 |
[1:21:34] | What’s up, fellas? | 什么事 伙计们 |
[1:21:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:21:42] | You’re Mrs. Pruitt from Washington street? | 你是住在华盛顿街的普鲁伊特女士吗 |
[1:21:44] | – Yes. – Agent Stuckey, F.B.I. | -对 -我是联邦调查局探员斯塔基 |
[1:21:47] | I came to talk to your son. | 我来是找你儿子问话的 |
[1:21:49] | You called the air force | 是你打电话给空军 |
[1:21:50] | about a computer chip | 说一个遥控车里面 |
[1:21:51] | in a remote control car? | 有块电脑芯片吗 |
[1:21:53] | – No. – Oh, God. It’s Alex. | -不是 -天哪 是亚历克斯打的 |
[1:21:56] | It’s-it’s my-my other son. | 是我另一个儿子 |
[1:21:57] | Why? What’s happened? | 为什么这么问 发生了什么 |
[1:21:59] | He may be in danger. | 他可能有危险 |
[1:22:02] | – He’s not here. He’s at home. – Well, let’s move. | -他不在这里 在家 -我们走吧 |
[1:22:06] | Why is he in danger? | 为什么他有危险 |
[1:22:09] | She asked you a question, sir. | 她在问你问题 先生 |
[1:22:13] | I’m not at liberty to discuss it, son. | 我无权讨论这个 孩子 |
[1:22:18] | The “it” you’re referring to is my little brother. | 你说的”这个”是我的弟弟 |
[1:22:30] | We think he intercepted a top secret electronic device… | 我们推测他截获了一个高机密的电子器件 |
[1:22:33] | Stolen from a defense department contractor… | 是一群替北韩恐怖组织 |
[1:22:35] | By a group of international | 卖命的国际罪犯 |
[1:22:35] | criminals working for a North | 从一个国防部承包商 |
[1:22:37] | Korean terrorist organization. | 那里偷的 |
[1:22:52] | Mr. Jernigan, cover me. | 杰尼根先生 掩护我 |
[1:23:25] | Go, Doris, go. | 去 多丽斯 去 |
[1:24:00] | Sorry, Charlie. | 抱歉 查理[笨蛋] |
[1:24:03] | This just ain’t your day. | 今天你运气不太好 |
[1:24:14] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:24:21] | – What? – Don’t move. | -怎么了 -别动 |
[1:24:25] | – Alice? – Don’t… move. | -爱丽丝 -别动 |
[1:24:28] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[1:24:31] | – What? Alice? – Shh, shh, shh. | -怎么了 爱丽丝 -别出声 |
[1:24:36] | Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[1:24:42] | – Excellent. – Run, shorty, run! | -太棒了 -跑 小鬼 快跑 |
[1:24:45] | – Come on, Doris! – The kid! | -快 多丽斯 -小鬼在这里 |
[1:24:48] | Doris, come on! | 多丽斯 快 |
[1:24:51] | I got you now, you little rat! | 我找到你了 小鬼 |
[1:24:53] | – I got him! – I got him! | -我找到他了 -我找到他了 |
[1:25:09] | You… smacked my winkie. | 你 打了我的蛋蛋 |
[1:25:13] | Well, if you changed your shorts once in a while, | 如果你时不时换你的短裤 |
[1:25:15] | maybe you wouldn’t have rats in your pants! | 也许老鼠就不会跑你到裤子里 |
[1:25:21] | All right, you little rug rat! | 你个小鬼 |
[1:25:41] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[1:25:43] | Stay here, Doris. | 待在这里 多丽斯 |
[1:25:56] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:26:05] | Fire! | 射击 |
[1:26:11] | He’s been watching us the whole time. | 他一直在监视我们 |
[1:26:14] | He had a camera on us. | 他有监控盯着我们 |
[1:26:18] | You’re not gonna find me | 你们在上面 |
[1:26:20] | up there, you big, dumb, | 是找不到我的 大傻子 |
[1:26:21] | lawbreaking knuckleheads! | 干违法勾当的蠢货 |
[1:26:23] | He’s outside! | 他在外面 |
[1:26:31] | Recognize this? | 认识这个吗 |
[1:26:36] | How did he get outside? | 他是怎么出去的 |
[1:26:38] | – The same way you’re gonna get outside. – How? | -和你要出去的方式一样 -怎么出去 |
[1:26:40] | – Jump! Go! – Aah! Don’t push! | -跳下去 快 -别推 |
[1:26:43] | It’s a trampoline. You’re jumping onto a trampoline. | 那是张蹦床 你跳到蹦床上 |
[1:26:45] | I presume then that you won’t be joining us? | 我想你不会和我们一起跳下去吧 |
[1:26:47] | No. I’ll be covering you from here. Go! | 不 我要在这里掩护你们 去 |
[1:26:50] | How comforting! | 你还真会享受 |
[1:26:52] | Come on. He’s gettin’ away! | 快 他逃走了 |
[1:26:55] | Yeah, this is a snap. This is a snap. | 这是个陷阱 这是个陷阱 |
[1:26:59] | Go! | 跳 |
[1:27:02] | Whoa! No! | 不 |
[1:27:20] | Oh, God! Cold. Very cold. | 天哪 冷 太冷了 |
[1:27:36] | Fire! | 射击 |
[1:27:43] | Of course. | 当然是坐这个 |
[1:27:52] | Here I come, you little brat. | 我来了 调皮的小鬼 |
[1:28:10] | Mrs. Hess! | 赫斯太太 |
[1:28:17] | Mrs. Hess. | 赫斯太太 |
[1:28:22] | Mrs. Hess? | 赫斯太太 |
[1:28:29] | You’re okay. I’m here now. | 你没事了 现在我来了 |
[1:29:03] | It’s Alex, isn’t it? | 叫亚历克斯 对吗 |
[1:29:08] | Today you learned something: | 今天你学会了一件事 |
[1:29:11] | There is a price to be paid for being a good citizen. | 当一个良好市民是要付出代价的 |
[1:29:14] | In your zeal to aid | 你帮助邻居的热情 |
[1:29:15] | your neighbor, you finally | 终于让你掉进了 |
[1:29:16] | slipped into one of my traps. | 我的一个陷阱 |
[1:29:34] | Can Mrs. Hess go inside? | 赫斯太太可以进去吗 |
[1:29:36] | She’s very old and very cold. | 她很冷 年纪也大了 |
[1:29:42] | Please? | 求求你了 |
[1:29:51] | Give me the chip! | 把芯片给我 |
[1:29:53] | It doesn’t belong to you. It’s not yours. | 它不属于你 不是你的 |
[1:29:59] | The chip, son. Give me the chip. | 芯片 孩子 把它给我 |
[1:30:04] | That doesn’t belong to you either. | 这把枪也不是你的 |
[1:30:07] | – What? – That’s not your gun. | -什么 -那不是你的枪 |
[1:30:14] | This is your gun. | 这是你的枪 |
[1:30:26] | Gotcha. | 搞定了 |
[1:30:32] | Here. Sit down, Mrs. Hess. | 来这里坐下 赫斯太太 |
[1:30:34] | Thank you, Alex. | 谢谢 亚历克斯 |
[1:30:38] | These are times that call for soup. Any favorites? | 现在是喝汤的季节 有什么喜欢喝的吗 |
[1:30:41] | No. Thank you. I’m– I’m fine, honey. | 不用 谢谢 我很好 亲爱的 |
[1:30:45] | You know, Mrs. Hess, it’s really cold outside. | 赫斯太太 外面真冷 |
[1:30:49] | You’re a pretty tough old bird. | 你是个很硬朗的老太太 |
[1:30:53] | And you’re a very sweet young man. | 你是个很贴心的小伙子 |
[1:30:58] | I just never took the time to notice. | 我只是从没时间去发现 |
[1:31:00] | You’re not alone in that. | 我也是 |
[1:31:45] | Over here. Hey! | 这边 |
[1:31:49] | Move it! | 行动 |
[1:31:51] | That’s it! | 好了 |
[1:31:52] | Johnson, Williams, go around back. | 约翰森 威廉姆斯 去后面 |
[1:31:56] | Let’s go around the back! | 我们去后面 |
[1:32:00] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[1:32:04] | You gotta be kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:32:07] | That’s it! Let’s cordon off the other end of the block! | 对了 封锁街区的另一边 |
[1:32:11] | Come on! Move it! Move it! | 快 行动 行动 |
[1:32:12] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[1:32:14] | Check over there! | 去那边看看 |
[1:32:18] | Mom! | 妈 |
[1:32:40] | Mom. You’re hugging and kissing me in front of the cops. | 妈 你在警察面前抱我亲我 |
[1:32:44] | Oh, Alex. I’m so sorry. | 亚历克斯 我很抱歉 |
[1:32:48] | I’m so sorry I didn’t listen to you. | 我很抱歉没听你的 |
[1:32:51] | This is very cool. | 你太棒了 |
[1:32:54] | Bud, you’re a hero. | 老弟 你是个英雄 |
[1:32:58] | – Are you Alex? – Yeah. | -你是亚历克斯吗 -对 |
[1:33:00] | Agent Stuckey, F.B.I. | 联邦调查局探员斯塔基 |
[1:33:03] | Here’s the chip. | 芯片在这里 |
[1:33:06] | There’s a senior citizen across the street… | 街对面的房子里有位老人 |
[1:33:08] | That’s gonna need some soup and a doctor to look at her feet. | 她需要些热汤 找个医生看看她的脚 |
[1:33:12] | There’s two guys in our pool and a woman in our basement. | 泳池里有两个家伙 地下室有一个女人 |
[1:33:15] | The other one’s gone. | 另一个不见了 |
[1:33:22] | This him? | 是他吗 |
[1:33:25] | Yup. | 对 |
[1:33:29] | Seven years I’ve been after this guy. | 七年来我一直在找他 |
[1:33:32] | He always manages to slip away. | 他总是能成功逃脱 |
[1:33:37] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[1:33:44] | – It’s just the three, sir. – Where’s your boss? | -只有三个人 长官 -你们老大呢 |
[1:33:48] | Get ’em out of here! | 把他们带走 |
[1:33:49] | Yes, sir. Let’s go, popsicle. | 是 长官 我们走 冰棒人 |
[1:33:51] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:34:05] | Lucy, I’m home! | 露西 我回家了 |
[1:34:09] | What’s on your mind, monkey butt? | 你在想什么 猴屁股 |
[1:34:26] | Houston, we have a problem. | 休斯顿 我们碰到问题了 |
[1:34:29] | Counting down in five, four, three, | 倒计时 五四三 |
[1:34:34] | two– | 二 |
[1:34:35] | – Take it. – Double or nothin’. | -收下这个 -要么加倍 要么别想 |
[1:34:39] | I only have one. | 我只有一块 |
[1:34:43] | We have ignition. | 我们有点火线 |
[1:34:50] | It’s showtime! | 表演时间到了 |
[1:35:05] | Now, I’ll be there in just a minute. Okay. Bye. | 我马上就到了 好的 再见 |
[1:35:09] | Driver, it’s the big old Tudor place | 司机 是一个挂了圣诞彩灯的 |
[1:35:10] | with the Christmas lights… | 都铎王朝式的大旧房子 |
[1:35:11] | And the driveway that hasn’t been shoveled. | 门前车道上的雪还没被铲掉 |
[1:35:14] | That one right there. | 那里的那家 |
[1:35:21] | Get that whole thing? | 整个都弄好了吗 |
[1:35:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:35:26] | Have you ever had the chicken pox? | 你得过水痘吗 |
[1:35:29] | I had the chicken pox when Herbert Hoover was in the White House. | 赫伯特·胡佛主政白宫时我得过水痘 |
[1:35:35] | – Hello. – Hey there, stranger. | -你们好 -你好 陌生人 |
[1:35:38] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:35:39] | Hi, sweetie. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[1:35:41] | Hey, buddy! Come here. | 儿子 过来 |
[1:35:47] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[1:35:49] | Ah, you don’t look any worse for the wear. | 你看起来毫发无损啊 |
[1:35:51] | They couldn’t touch me. | 他们伤不到我 |
[1:35:52] | The computer company | 那个芯片 |
[1:35:54] | that got their chip boosted | 被偷了的电脑公司 |
[1:35:55] | is giving Alex a reward. | 要给亚历克斯一个奖励 |
[1:35:56] | It’s a six-figure sum, which is extremely cool. | 一笔六位数的金钱奖励 简直太爽了 |
[1:36:01] | So, did you bring me anything? | 你给我带礼物了吗 |
[1:36:03] | As a matter of fact, i did. | 实际上 我带了 |
[1:36:05] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:36:10] | Think you can drive that? | 你觉得你会玩这个吗 |
[1:36:11] | I think we can handle it. | 我觉得可以 |
[1:36:14] | Gentlemen, start your engines! | 先生们 发动引擎 |
[1:36:17] | 360, 360! | 来个360度的旋转 |
[1:36:22] | Rat overboard! | 老鼠掉下去了 |
[1:36:25] | Say cheese. | 笑一笑 |