英文名称:Hollow Man
年代:2000
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:44] | “不稳定” | |
[03:45] | Damn it! | 妈的! |
[04:17] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[04:34] | “你该工作” | |
[05:09] | “稳定” | |
[05:11] | I am a goddamn genius. | 我真是个天才 |
[05:24] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[05:33] | Sebastian, do you have any idea what time it is? | 塞巴斯蒂安 你知道现在几点吗? |
[05:36] | Da Vinci never slept. Said it was a waste of time. | 天才从不浪费时间睡觉 |
[05:40] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[05:43] | Not your business. | 不关你的事 |
[05:47] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[05:50] | Linda… | 琳达… |
[05:53] | … I cracked the reversión. | …我找到还原配方了 |
[05:56] | You cracked it? | 你找到了? |
[05:57] | Look at this. | 你看 |
[06:03] | Watch. | 注意看 |
[06:05] | “稳定” | |
[06:07] | Eleven months and you suddenly come up with it out of the blue? How? | 过了11个月 你就突然开窍了? 怎么会? |
[06:13] | The usual. Coffee and Twinkies. | 老套 咖啡加点心 |
[06:16] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[06:18] | Can you find Matt and get to the lab? I want Isabelle for a live test. | 你能找麦特一起去实验室吗? 我要伊莎贝拉准备好活体实验 |
[06:22] | I think I can find him. | 我想能找到他 |
[06:24] | When will you be in? | 你何时会到? |
[06:25] | Well, it should be daylight in Sweden now. | 嗯 瑞典现在该是白天 |
[06:28] | So I should call the Nobel committee and tell them to get our prize ready. | 我该通知诺贝尔委员会 请他们准备好我们的奖 |
[06:34] | I’ll see you in a few. | 等会见了 |
[06:43] | Matt. | 麦特 |
[06:44] | Sebastian called. We gotta get to the lab. | 塞巴斯蒂安来电 我们得去实验室 |
[06:47] | What’s the rush? | 急什么? |
[06:49] | He cracked reversión. | 他发现还原配方了 |
[06:50] | You’re kidding. | 别开玩笑了 |
[06:52] | When? – While we were sleeping. | – 何时的事? – 当我们睡觉时 |
[06:56] | You want a ride? | 我载你去吧? |
[07:00] | Maybe we should take our own cars. | 也许我们该各自开车去 |
[07:02] | I’m tired of this sneaking around, Lin. | 我不想再偷偷摸摸的了 琳 |
[07:05] | You’re gonna have to tell him eventually. | 你总得告诉他的 |
[07:07] | I will, eventually. | 我会的 总有一天 |
[07:10] | I’m just waiting for the right time. | 我是在等待时机 |
[07:14] | With Sebastian, there’s never gonna be a right time. | 对塞巴斯蒂安而言 时机永远都不对 |
[07:35] | 但你注定死亡 | |
[07:41] | 因为我天生注定要飞 | |
[08:04] | Morning, Dr. Caine. – Morning. | 早安 凯恩博士 |
[08:05] | Have a nice day, sir. – Thank you. | – 祝你顺心 – 谢谢 |
[08:28] | Good morning, sir. – Morning, Ed. | – 早安 – 早安 艾德 |
[08:29] | Your team’s in early today. Something special? | 你们今天很早 有特别的事吗? |
[08:32] | Sorry, Ed. You know the rules. | 抱歉 你知道规定的 |
[08:40] | “扫瞄中” | |
[08:41] | Authorization, please. – Caine, 0027. | – 授权码 – 凯恩 0027 |
[08:45] | Confirmed. | 确认 |
[09:12] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:22] | Isabelle. | 伊莎贝拉 |
[09:48] | Come on, Isabelle. | 别这样 伊莎贝拉 |
[09:50] | Calm down, baby. | 冷静点 宝贝 |
[09:55] | Good girl. | 乖孩子 |
[10:07] | It’s okay. | 不会有事的 |
[10:10] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[10:13] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[10:42] | Isabelle? | 是伊莎贝拉? |
[10:43] | She’s more aggressive these days. | 她最近变得更有侵略性了 |
[10:45] | That’s what tranquillizers are for. L’ll get her. | 所以才要用镇静剂 我去抓她 |
[10:49] | She’s been gone too long. It’s starting to affect her brain. | 她隐形太久了 那开始影响她的大脑 |
[10:54] | You take care of that bite. – L’ll manage. | – 去料理伤口吧 – 我会的 |
[10:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[11:01] | Ten bucks says I nail her first. | 我赌十元能先逮到她 |
[11:04] | You’re on. | 成交 |
[11:14] | Isabelle? | 伊莎贝拉 |
[11:17] | Got a surprise for you. | 爸爸帮你准备了个惊喜 |
[11:37] | You missed. | 你没射中 |
[11:39] | Maybe because I don’t spend my lunch hours practicing. | 也许是因为我不用午餐时练习 |
[11:45] | You owe me ten. | 你欠我十元 |
[11:47] | Put it on my tab. | 记帐 |
[11:49] | You know, someday I may actually make you pay up. | 搞不好改天我真的会要你清帐 |
[11:57] | Sarah’s on the warpath, so you play nice. | 莎拉很愤怒 你最好友善点 |
[12:00] | This is bullshit, Sebastian. – And good morning to you too. | – 这根本是乱搞 塞巴斯蒂安 – 你也早安 |
[12:05] | Get the monkey on the table. | 把大猩猩搬上桌吧 |
[12:07] | How can you justify injecting Isabelle with the serum without even testing it? | 你怎能对伊莎贝拉注射 未经试验的配方液? |
[12:11] | Because it’ll save time. | 这样省时 |
[12:13] | Then you can mop up afterwards. | 那你负责收拾善后 |
[12:15] | You think I’m trying to kill Isabelle? | 你以为我想害死伊莎贝拉? |
[12:17] | Kill? More like liquefy. – Lab’s prepped. | – 害死?根本是溶解她 – 实验室准备好了 |
[12:21] | Well, your objections are duly noted and summarily overruled. | 异议收到且即刻被驳回 |
[12:25] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[12:28] | How come when you say, ‘Yes, sir,’ it sounds like ‘Fuck you’? | 为什么当你说”是的 长官”时 听来像是”去你的” |
[12:32] | Practice. | 练习就行 |
[12:34] | How’d you convince me to hire her? | 你怎么说服我雇用她的? |
[12:37] | You wanted the best vet in the U.S. | 你说你要全美最棒的兽医 |
[12:39] | She cares more about the animals. – And maybe that’s why she’s so good. | – 她过度关心动物 – 所以她才棒啊 |
[12:45] | So this guy you’re seeing, what’s he like? | 你的约会对象长什么德性? |
[12:47] | He’s everything you’re not. | 他跟你完全不一样 |
[12:50] | He must be dull. | 他一定很无聊 |
[13:12] | Ready in 40. – Okay. | -40秒内开始 – 好 |
[13:16] | Vitals? | 生命迹象? |
[13:17] | All normal. | 全部正常 |
[13:18] | Using the word ‘normal’ loosely, of course. | 过于滥用”正常”这二字了吧 |
[13:21] | Emergency medical, standing by. – Tech, status? | – 紧急医疗组待命 – 技术组 情况如何? |
[13:24] | This is God. | 我是上帝 |
[13:26] | You are disturbing the natural order of things… | 你扰乱了万物的秩序… |
[13:29] | … and will be severely punished for all eternity. | …将永世受到严厉的惩罚 |
[13:32] | God has spoken. | 上帝说话了 |
[13:34] | How many times must I tell you, Frank… | 我要告诉你多少次 法兰克… |
[13:37] | …you’re not God. | …你不是上帝 |
[13:39] | I am. | 我才是 |
[13:42] | Sorry, chief. Forgot. | 抱歉 老大 我忘了 |
[13:44] | You guys ready to roll yet? | 准备开始了吗? |
[13:46] | Yes. | 好了 |
[13:48] | Like those sorry-ass M.D. S have ever had to wait for us. | 那些狗屎医学博士好像都不用等 |
[13:52] | Tell His Highness Mary was hot two hours ago. | 告诉皇上我两小时前就好了 |
[13:55] | Yeah, l’ll tell him that. | 好 我会呈报 |
[13:57] | Ready up here, chief. – Roll and record. | – 准备好了 老大 – 开始录影 |
[13:59] | Rolling. | 开始录了 |
[14:01] | Subject, Isabelle Two. Currently in phase-shift, 126 hours. | 实验对象:伊莎贝拉二号 隐形状态 已达126小时 |
[14:10] | Testing D-phase protocol… | 第四级程序… |
[14:12] | …Serial Irradiated Protein Caine 125. | …凯氏辐射蛋白125号 |
[14:16] | Stop naming them after yourself, you’d have better luck. | 不用你的名字 也许会成功 |
[14:19] | Thank you, Dr. Kensington, for that keen observation. | 谢了 肯博士你观察真敏锐 |
[14:22] | L’ll include it in my memoirs. | 我会记在备忘录上 |
[14:24] | L’ll make sure to put you in mine. | 我也会记你一笔 |
[14:27] | Would you guys be serious, please? | 你们认真点好吗? |
[14:31] | You think she’ll make it? – I don’t know, I just work here. | – 她熬得过来吗? – 不知道 我只是在这工作 |
[14:34] | Quantum signatures are calibrated. | 量子值已测定 |
[14:37] | Okay, Sarah, get us a vein. | 莎拉 找出血管 |
[14:46] | Spray. | 喷雾 |
[14:53] | Vein’s prepped. | 血管找到了 |
[14:56] | All right. | 很好 |
[14:59] | Here goes nothing. | 无用的解药来了 |
[15:01] | Bad form, Matthew. The honor is mine. | 措词不当 马修 这是我的特权 |
[15:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:22] | Injection occurred at 0847. | 注射时间在早上8点47分… |
[15:41] | Elevated heartbeat. | 心跳加快了 |
[15:47] | We’re still in the green. – Confirmed. | – 情况还稳定 – 确认 |
[15:49] | Bioelectric energy and quantum shift indicators are stable. | 生物电流与量子状态指示器 很稳定 |
[15:58] | We’re getting cellular reaction. | 有细胞反应 |
[16:12] | It’s working. It’s actually working. | 有用 真的有用 |
[16:15] | Of course it is. – Don’t get cocky. | 当然 别太自大 |
[16:22] | Heart rate’s up. She’s scared. It’s okay. | 心跳上升 她吓到了 没事的 |
[16:25] | Subject began manifesting immediately. Protocol’s acting quickly. | 实验对象几乎是立刻起反应 程序进行快速 |
[16:30] | “生物电流量警示” | |
[16:33] | Goddamn it, blood pressure crashing. Pulse high. | 该死 血压过低 脉搏过高 |
[16:42] | It’s her heart. | 她的心脏 |
[16:46] | I got erratic heartbeat and brain activity. | 心律不整 脑波频率过高 |
[16:49] | She’s going into cardiac arrest. – Defib! | – 她心跳要停止了 – 电击器! |
[16:52] | Prep an intracardiac. | 准备强心针 |
[16:59] | Flatline. We’re losing her. – No, we’re not. Hit her! | – 没动静 她不行了 – 不 她不会 电击她! |
[17:02] | Clear! | 站开 ! |
[17:06] | Again. – Clear. | – 再来 – 站开 |
[17:10] | Again! – Clear. | – 再来! – 站开 |
[17:13] | Come on. – Again! | – 快啊 – 再来! |
[17:14] | Clear! | 站开! |
[17:17] | Fuck! Intracardiac. | 该死!强心针 |
[17:20] | Wait! No, we got something. | 等等!有动静了 |
[17:27] | Still erratic… | 还是不稳定… |
[17:29] | …and stabilizing. | …稳定下来了 |
[18:14] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[18:16] | Brain activity returning to normal. Quantum signatures are stable. | 脑波频率回复正常 量子值稳定 |
[18:24] | Welcome back, Isabelle. | 欢迎回来 伊莎贝拉 |
[18:28] | Yeah. Yeah! | 好 |
[18:31] | Yeah, baby! | 好耶! |
[18:34] | We did it. – Good work, everyone. | – 我们成功了 – 干的好 |
[18:36] | Yeah! That’s the way it’s done, man. | 好耶!就是这样干的 |
[18:38] | So how’s she doing, doc? | 她还好吗? |
[18:42] | Well, I think she’s gonna be okay. | 我想她不会有事的 |
[18:49] | Come on. Right in there. – Come on, Isabelle. | – 来吧 进去 – 来 伊莎贝拉 |
[18:53] | Go ahead. Good girl. | 去啊好女孩 |
[18:58] | Look how peaceful she is. | 看她多温驯 |
[19:00] | It seems like nothing happened to her. | 真像什么事都没发生过似的 |
[19:02] | Schedule a vivisection for Monday. I wanna check her neuropathways. | 星期一安排活体解剖 检查她的神经系统 |
[19:06] | You just brought her back and you’re gonna slice up her brain? | 才救回她就要剖开她的大脑? |
[19:10] | I’m not running a goddamn zoo! | 我又不是开动物园的! |
[19:12] | You’re a fucking unethical bastard. – Tell her you’re kidding. | – 你真是个卑劣的混蛋 – 快跟她说你是开玩笑的 |
[19:16] | Right? – Right. | – 对吧? – 对 |
[19:18] | I won’t cut her for another week. | 我这个星期还不会剖开她 |
[19:21] | Don’t be such an asshole. | 别太过份了 |
[19:23] | We finally have something to celebrate. | 我们终于有东西值得庆祝了 |
[19:25] | Cool. I’m hungry, let’s go. – Me too. | – 酷 我饿了 走吧 – 我也是 |
[19:29] | We should cut you up. | 我们真该把你剖了 |
[19:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, a moment of your time, please. | 各位女士先生们 请注意 |
[19:37] | Here it comes. | 要来了 |
[19:38] | To the finest research team I have ever known. | 敬最顶尖的研究团队 |
[19:41] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[19:42] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[19:50] | There was a big explosión, and afterward she said: | 接著发生爆炸 后来她说: |
[19:53] | ‘If you’re so smart, how come you’re still in the second grade?’ | “如果你这么聪明 为何你还在念二年级?” |
[19:58] | She grew her eyebrows back? – In a month. | – 她眉毛多久才长回来? – 一个月 |
[20:01] | How long were you suspended? – A month. | – 你被留校察看了多久? – 一个月 |
[20:19] | Hey, I thought you’d gone. | 我以为你走了 |
[20:23] | There’s nowhere to go. | 我没地方可去 |
[20:27] | Did I miss something? | 我错过了什么? |
[20:30] | Aren’t you supposed to be happy? | 你不是该快乐吗? |
[20:32] | Reversión was the last breakthrough. Feels like the beginning of the end. | 还原是最后的突破了 感觉像是个终点的开始 |
[20:37] | That’s not true. We’ve got a lifetime of data. | 不对 我们得到了丰富的资料 |
[20:40] | Matt has the patience to crunch the numbers, but you know me… | 麦特这种人有耐性解读资料 但你知道我… |
[20:45] | …I need this grandeur and the spectacle. | …我需要浮华世界 |
[20:49] | I can’t concern myself with the details. | 我无法想像自己做琐事 |
[20:52] | Yeah, I know. I was one of them. | 我知道 我是其中一个 |
[20:59] | I thought we were great together. | 我以为我们在一起很棒 |
[21:03] | You were great. | 你是很棒 |
[21:05] | I was just standing next to you. | 我只是陪衬你而已 |
[21:09] | Come on. We had some good times. | 拜托 我们有过快乐时光啊 |
[21:13] | Yeah, we had some good times. | 是啊我们有过一些快乐时光 |
[21:19] | Have you ever wanted to turn the clock back? | 你有想回到过去吗? |
[21:23] | Go back and try again? | 回去再试一次? |
[21:26] | I’d say that kind of time travel doesn’t exist. | 我想那种时光旅行并不存在 |
[21:30] | Well, maybe we should invent it. | 也许我们该发明它 |
[21:51] | Or not. | 或者不用 |
[22:33] | What’s it like? | 那是什么感觉? |
[22:46] | Four years ago, this committee gave me… | 四年前 委员会给我… |
[22:49] | …a very specific and challenging task… | …一个很有挑战性的任务… |
[22:51] | …to phase-shift a human being out of quantum sync… | …要将人同步量子化… |
[22:54] | …with the visible universe… | …变为隐形状态… |
[22:57] | …and return him safely with no aftereffects. | …再将他无后遗症的安全还原 |
[22:59] | We found that sending them to never-never land was easy. | 我们发现要让动物隐形简单 |
[23:04] | It’s the getting them back that’s hard. | 还原他们才是最难的 |
[23:18] | Primary DNA strands decaying on you? | DNA链会衰退? |
[23:21] | Along with cellular bond instability. | 细胞链也不稳定 |
[23:23] | How have you solved the problem? | 这些问题怎么解决? |
[23:26] | I haven’t. | 我没解决 |
[23:29] | But we’re close. | 但很接近了 |
[23:35] | We just need more time. | 我们还需要些时间 |
[23:49] | Ever since you walked in my class your freshman year… | 从你大一走进教室那一刻起… |
[23:52] | …I knew you were different. | …我就知道你与众不同 |
[23:54] | Over the years, your genius has been most impressive. | 这些年 你的表现更令人激赏 |
[23:58] | Thank you, Dr. Kramer. | 谢谢 克拉玛博士 |
[23:59] | Well, don’t thank me yet. | 先别谢我 |
[24:02] | This committee has given you remarkable leeway. | 本委员会给了你很特别的自由空间 |
[24:05] | We’ve tolerated your eccentricities, as well as your need for privacy. | 我们忍耐了你的怪僻 以及让你保有隐私权的需要 |
[24:10] | And I assure you, our patience is running out. | 而我向你保证 我们的耐性已耗尽 |
[24:14] | If we don’t get results and get them soon… | 如果你不能尽快提出成果… |
[24:17] | …your genius will cease to impress me. | …你就再也不能让我激赏了 |
[24:20] | And if you can’t make it work… | 如果你无法成功… |
[24:23] | …l’ll find another Sebastian Caine who can. | …我也会找到另一个 塞巴斯蒂安来完成 |
[24:27] | What just happened in there? – This better be good. | – 到底怎么回事? – 你最好有好理由 |
[24:30] | I wasn’t ready for them to know. – You weren’t ready? | – 我还不想让他们知道 – 你还不想? |
[24:33] | Being ready’s not it. You have results, you report them. | 想不想不是问题 你有了结果就该跟他们报告 |
[24:36] | Can I explain? – You just lied to the Pentagon! | – 我能解释吗? – 你欺骗了五角大厦! |
[24:39] | Once they know we’ve completed it… | 一旦他们知道我们成功了… |
[24:41] | …what’s to stop them from taking over the project? | …有什么可以阻止 他们接手整个计划? |
[24:44] | Why would they? – Because they won’t need us. | – 为什么他们要这么做? – 因为他们不需要我们了 |
[24:47] | But it’s their project. It’s gonna happen sometime. | 但这是他们的计划啊总有一天会发生的 |
[24:50] | It may be their project, but it’s my dream, my visión. | 那也许是他们的计划 但这是我的梦想 我的远景 |
[24:53] | What are you proposing? – That we go to Phase Three ourselves. | – 你在建议什么? – 直接进行第三阶段实验 |
[24:57] | Phase Three? Are you nuts? | 第三阶段实验?你疯了? |
[24:59] | You can’t jump into human testing. There’s rules, procedures. | 你不能直接做人体实验 要依循法令和程序 |
[25:03] | You don’t make history with rules. You make it by seizing the moment. | 循规蹈矩不能创造历史 把握机会才能 |
[25:09] | You wanna be the first one. That’s what this is about. | 你想做第一个 就是这样 |
[25:13] | This is not about me, it’s about us. We said we would change the worid. | 这不是为我 是为了我们 我们说过要改变世界 |
[25:19] | Now is our chance. | 机会就在眼前 |
[25:29] | And we’ll get the Nobel Prize. | 我们会赢得诺贝尔奖的. |
[25:37] | Come on, buddy. | 来吧 伙计. |
[25:44] | You know, if somebody finds out that we bypassed advisory review… | 你知道 要是有人发现我们欺骗了他们… |
[25:49] | …we’re never gonna work again. – But if it works, no one’ll care. | – 我们就丢饭碗了. – 但如果我们成功了没人会在乎. |
[26:00] | How did you get clearance for Phase Three? | 你怎么得到第三阶段实验许可? |
[26:02] | I volunteered. They approved. – No way. | – 我自愿 他们批准了 – 不可能 |
[26:05] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑 |
[26:08] | You volunteered? Are you insane? | 你自愿?你疯了? |
[26:13] | Jonas Salk tested the polio vaccine on himself. Was he insane? | 沙克就在自己身上试验疫苗 他也疯了? |
[26:18] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure he was. | 是的 我相信他是 |
[26:20] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[26:22] | In the past four weeks, we have brought back seven primates. | 过去四周来 我们成功的 还原七只猿猴 |
[26:27] | The results speak for themselves. – Or do you wanna believe that? | – 我想结果很清楚 – 只有你自己相信吧? |
[26:31] | Sarah, I thought you’d be happy. We are giving the animals a break. | 莎拉 我以为你应该很高兴 我们不会再拿动物实验 |
[26:40] | Moving this fast is bad science, no matter who the guinea pig is. | 进度太快是不对的科学态度 不管谁是那只实验猪 |
[26:44] | I can’t believe they approved this. – I think it’s fucking cool. | – 我不相信委员会会批准 – 我觉得很酷 |
[26:49] | You would. | 你当然是啦 |
[26:50] | If we’re to move forward, this is the next logical step. | 如果要走下一步 这就是合理的步骤 |
[26:55] | L’ll stay shifted for three days and then we’ll perform a quantum reversión. | 我隐形三天后再还原 |
[27:00] | Fuck, yes. | 好耶 |
[27:02] | Can I count on your best work? | 我能信赖你们吗? |
[27:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:18] | How did we let him talk us into this? | 我们怎会让他说服我们的? |
[27:22] | Can we talk about it later? | 待会再谈好吗? |
[27:24] | I’m trying to make love to you. | 我正想跟你做爱 |
[27:26] | We’re risking our professional lives here. | 我们这是拿职业生涯去冒险 |
[27:31] | Yes, Matt, I realize. | 是的 麦特 我知道 |
[27:33] | Then why did we agree to it? | 那我们为何会同意? |
[27:35] | Because we’re suckers. | 因为我们是笨蛋 |
[27:38] | And because sometimes when you get to the edge of the map… | 因为当你到达地图的边缘时… |
[27:41] | …you have to keep sailing to see what’s out there. | 很想继续航行看看前面到底是什么 |
[27:49] | And maybe because we both know that Sebastian can pull it off. | 也许我们都知道塞巴斯蒂安能成功 |
[27:56] | Let me ask another question. – Is it about who’s gonna be on top? | – 问你另一个问题 – 是关于谁要在上面吗? |
[28:05] | Ever miss being with him? | 你想念跟他在一起吗? |
[28:10] | – Why do you ask that? – Because he sets the bar pretty high. | – 你干嘛问这个? – 因为他的标准太高 |
[28:16] | Let me tell you a little secret. | 跟你说个秘密 |
[28:20] | The concept of Sebastian is much more appealing… | 塞巴斯蒂安的想法比他本人… |
[28:24] | …than Sebastian himself. | …更吸引人 |
[28:29] | Whereas you… | 而你… |
[28:32] | You’re methodical… | 你系统… |
[28:35] | …precise… | …精确… |
[28:40] | …and very, very thorough. | …十分小心. |
[28:45] | And besides… | 还有… |
[28:48] | …you fit better. | …和你做舒服多了. |
[28:54] | We’re ready for you. | 我们准备好了 |
[28:59] | See you later. | 回头见了 |
[29:04] | It’s not too late to stop. – I thought I was the nervous one. | – 现在改变主意还来得及 – 我以为我该是最紧张的 |
[29:08] | We have a lot riding on this. | 我们还有很多需要克服的 |
[29:09] | Hear about Superman and Wonder Woman? | 听过超人和女超人故事吗? |
[29:12] | Stop clowning around. – It’s a good one. | – 正经一点吧 – 这故事超好笑 |
[29:14] | Superman is flying over Metropolis. | 超人有天飞过市中心 |
[29:17] | He’s horny and checking out the rooftops. | 他很饥渴 找遍每个屋顶 |
[29:19] | He sees Wonder Woman sunning on the roof of the Justice League. | 他看到女超人在 正义联盟屋顶做日光浴 |
[29:24] | She’s lying there buck-naked, spread- eagle, wanting to be fucked, right? | 她裸身躺著 双脚大张 这不是等人上吗? |
[29:29] | Superman says to himself: | 超人就对他自己说: |
[29:30] | ‘I gotta get myself some Wonder pussy.’ | “我一定要上她” |
[29:33] | Then he realizes that he could fly down, do a little fast pumping… | 他想他能飞下去来个闪电攻击… |
[29:37] | …and be gone before she knew, since he’s Superman. | …在她察觉之前就闪人 因为他是超人 |
[29:40] | Faster than a speeding bullet. | 他比子弹还快 |
[29:42] | He swoops down, he fucks her so quick, she doesn’t even see him. | 超人冲下去 给她闪电一发 而她连他都没看清楚 |
[29:46] | Wonder Woman sits up, says, ‘What the fuck was that?’ | 女超人坐起来说 “搞什么鬼啊?” |
[29:51] | And the Invisible Man says, ‘I don’t know… | 隐形人就说: 我不知道… |
[29:54] | …but my asshole is killing me.’ | …不过我的屁眼痛毙了 |
[29:59] | That’s funny, right? Come on, guys. That’s funny. | 好笑吧?拜托 很好笑的 |
[30:19] | Ladies, please. This is science. | 小姐们 拜托 这是科学 |
[30:29] | Starting IV drip. | 开始静脉注射 |
[30:35] | Okay, how are you feeling? – I’m a little tense. | – 你感觉如何? – 有点紧张 |
[30:38] | Pulse 88. BP 140l95. It’s a bit elevated. | 脉搏88 血压140/95 有点高 |
[30:42] | I wonder why. | 不知为何 |
[30:44] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[30:46] | Positive. | 确定 |
[30:49] | We ready up in heaven? – Ready. | – 上面好了吗? – 好了 |
[30:53] | Mary’s rolling. | 开始录影 |
[30:54] | I just hope we’re not making a snuff film. Rolling. | 希望这不是部惊悚片 开始 |
[30:57] | If it is, I got dibs on his Porsche. | 要是这样 我要他的保时捷 |
[31:00] | Janice, how can you say that? | 珍妮丝你怎能这样说? |
[31:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:04] | Porsche is mine. | 保时捷是我的 |
[31:06] | Subject male, age 38, weight 166 pounds. | 实验对象:男性 38岁 重166磅 |
[31:14] | Serum’s irradiated. | 配方液已辐射处理 |
[31:17] | This better work. – It will. | – 这最好能成 – 一定会成 |
[31:19] | Oh, yeah? – You wanna bet on it? | – 是吗? – 想打赌吗? |
[31:21] | If I win, you won’t be around to pay off, so, no. | 我要是赢了 也拿不到赌金 所以算了 |
[31:24] | Are you ready? | 准备好了? |
[31:26] | L’ll do it. So if anything goes wrong, you can’t be blamed. | 我自己来 要是出错 你不用负责 |
[31:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:37] | Any last words? | 有遗言吗? |
[31:39] | Yeah. If I die, pretend I said something deep and clever. | 要是我死了 假装我说过睿智的话 |
[32:11] | Injection administered at 1823. | 注射时间18点23分 |
[32:16] | Are you feeling anything? – Nothing so far. | – 有何感觉? – 还没有 |
[32:22] | Vitals are stable. – Nothing’s happening. | – 生命迹象稳定 – 没有变化 |
[32:25] | Human DNA structure may take more time. | 人类DNA可能要等久一点 |
[32:28] | You pulsed it right? – Yes. | – 你检试过 对吗? – 是的 |
[32:30] | Recheck the radiation. It can’t be non-reactive. | 重新检验辐射程序 不可能没反应 |
[32:32] | No change in bioelectric activity. | 生物电流活动正常 |
[32:35] | Goddamn it! | 该死! |
[32:37] | L’ll repeat the protocol, okay? – Wait. | – 我再将程序重覆一次 好吗? – 等等 |
[32:42] | I’m starting to feel something. | 我有感觉了 |
[32:46] | It’s my arm. It’s… | 我的手… |
[32:49] | It’s getting warm. | 它变热了 |
[32:52] | Okay, it’s starting to tingle. | 开始有刺痛感 |
[32:58] | Yeah, it’s moving down into my back. | 刺痛转移到背部 |
[33:07] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[33:18] | Shit! It hurts. | 妈的!好痛 |
[33:21] | It’s tearing me. | 我快被扯碎了 |
[33:23] | Heartbeat’s elevated. Pulse at 110. 130. | 心跳剧增 脉搏110 130 |
[33:33] | Christ, didn’t think it would hurt so much. | 天啊没想到这么痛 |
[33:37] | Frank, readouts! | 法兰科 数据! |
[33:38] | Brain waves are spiking. He’s on the verge of a seizure. | 脑波活动剧烈 他濒临崩溃 |
[33:45] | Pulse is 165, 170. Blood pressure 180 over 110. | 脉搏165-170 血压180/110 |
[33:48] | Sebastian, can you hear me? Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安 你听得见吗? |
[33:57] | His heart’ll blow out! – Standby paddles! | – 他心脏会炸开! – 电击器准备! |
[33:59] | Coming in. | 来了 |
[34:06] | Subcellular quantum. He’s shifting. | 读数显示 他快要隐形了 |
[34:09] | Bioelectric in the red. | 生物电流读数危险 |
[34:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:13] | He’s going. | 他隐形了 |
[34:19] | Pulse is 180. | 脉搏180 |
[34:21] | Holding stable. | 读数稳定 |
[34:40] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[34:47] | Pulse is dropping. 170, 160, 150. | 脉搏下降170 160 150 |
[35:12] | Bio-quantum phase-shift occurred at 1826. | 18点26分到达隐形状态 |
[35:17] | Is he okay? | 他还好吧? |
[35:18] | Yeah, he’s in bioelectric shock. Passed out from the trauma. | 他受刺激过度 昏过去了 |
[35:22] | Vitals returning to normal? | 生命迹象回复正常? |
[35:23] | Pulse 110, dropping. Blood pressure’s 130l75. | 脉搏110 下降中 血压130/75 |
[35:26] | Quantum readings normal. – Electrical activity is stabilizing. | – 量子读数正常 – 电流活动稳定 |
[35:35] | Something to tell the grandkids. | 有东西跟后代子孙说了 |
[35:39] | Pulse steady at 85. | 脉搏稳定在85 |
[35:43] | You did it. You’re the first. | 你成功了 你是第一个 |
[36:23] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 |
[36:25] | You nodded off. | 你睡着了 |
[36:28] | His breathing’s hypnotic. – Yeah. | – 他的呼吸声有催眠作用 – 是的 |
[36:32] | How long has it been? | 过了多久了? |
[36:35] | Seventeen hours. | 17小时 |
[36:36] | And we already have enough data for two lifetimes of research. | 我们所获得的资料 足供两辈子来研究 |
[36:41] | It’s a brave new worid, Lin. | 欢迎来到美丽新世界 琳 |
[36:46] | I keep looking at that hole, wondering if he’s really there. | 我一直看著那个洞 心想他是否真的在那里 |
[36:51] | Did you see that? – Sebastian, can you hear me? | – 你看到了吗? – 你听得见吗? |
[36:54] | Christ! The lights! Turn off the goddamn lights! | 天啊!灯光!快把灯关掉! |
[37:02] | I can’t close my eyes. | 我无法闭上眼睛 |
[37:03] | You can, but your eyelids are transparent. | 你可以 但你眼皮变透明了 |
[37:06] | It’s weird. I feel the same, but I’m not here. | 真怪 我感觉没变 但我却不在了 |
[37:11] | You’re here. | 你在的 |
[37:23] | – Sebastian? – I’m right here. | – 塞巴斯蒂安 – 我在这里 |
[37:25] | Where? – At the mirror. | – 哪里? – 镜子前面 |
[37:28] | Looking at myself. | 看我自己 |
[37:33] | Or, rather, not looking at myself. | 或者 不是看我自己 |
[37:40] | Hey, how’s he doing? | 他情况如何? |
[37:42] | Why don’t you ask Sebastian? | 你为何不问塞巴斯蒂安? |
[37:45] | How do you feel? – Oh, not too bad, considering. | – 你有何感觉? – 就各方面而言 还不算太坏 |
[37:53] | 不知道他在哪里 | |
[37:54] | Just wanna set the mood. | 鬼是死的 我还活著 |
[37:56] | 只是想心情更好 | |
[37:56] | It’s the light. His eyelids are transparent. | 灯光的关系 他眼皮是透明的 |
[37:57] | 我真觉得这像在玩躲猫猫 | |
[38:01] | So, what’s it like being a ghost? | 变成鬼是什么样子? |
[38:03] | Ghosts are dead. I’m very much alive. | 鬼是死的我是活的. |
[38:06] | Come on, don’t be a dick. | 得了别发神经. |
[38:08] | Sorry. I couldn’t resist. | 对不起我本性使然. |
[38:10] | Okay, now I feel like we’re playing Marco Polo. | 好我感觉我们像是在玩马可波罗游戏. |
[38:15] | I wonder where he is now. | 我想知道他现在在哪? |
[38:17] | Well, I see the procedure’s not changed your personality. | 看来实验并未改变你的个性 |
[38:21] | He just brushed by me. – No worries, I’m on it. | – 他刚掠过我身边 – 别担心 我来找他 |
[38:28] | Do you see anything? – Where is he? | – 看到什么没有? – 他在哪? |
[38:30] | You got him? | 看到他了? |
[38:33] | Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安? |
[38:35] | Got you, chief. | 找到了 老大 |
[38:38] | You guys have no sense of fun. | 你们真是无趣 |
[38:40] | Shit. Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[38:42] | I’ve arranged for one of us to be here 24l7, if you need anything. | 我安排随时有人值班待命 以备你有任何需要 |
[38:47] | The team’s gonna be on alpha-call alert, so we can be here within… | 在你隐形期间 全员戒备 一有状况 我们会在– |
[38:51] | Thirty minutes. I know. I wrote the procedure, remember? | 半小时内到 我知道 那程序是我写的 记得吗? |
[38:56] | I was reassuring you. There’s a thermal camera for observation. | 我只是想让你安心 热感应监视摄影机已架好 |
[38:59] | She likes this, doesn’t she? – What? | – 她就喜欢这样 对吧? – 什么? |
[39:02] | Being in charge. – Oh, yeah. She loves it. | – 主导一切 – 是啊她爱死了 |
[39:05] | It’s about time the shoe was on the other foot. | 也该是换人发号施令的时候了 |
[39:08] | Well, just remember. | 请记住 |
[39:11] | It’s still my project. | 这还是我的计划 |
[39:22] | You okay taking the late shift? – It’s not like I have a social life. | – 你确定你要值大夜? – 我反正也没社交生活 |
[39:26] | I know. The workaholic’s curse. | 我知道 工作狂就是这样 |
[39:29] | Carter’s gonna be in by 6 to spell you. | 卡特6点会来换班 |
[39:32] | I’m here at 8. Call me if you need to. | 我8点到 有事就通知我 |
[39:35] | L’ll be fine. Get some sleep. | 我不会有事 回去休息吧 |
[39:37] | Okay. Bye. – Bye. | – 好 拜 – 拜 |
[40:42] | Sarah? | 莎拉? |
[40:45] | Are you awake? | 你醒着吗? |
[41:34] | Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安? |
[41:41] | Are you in here? | 你在这里吗? |
[41:53] | I know you’re in here. | 我知道你在 |
[42:02] | Then when I checked the monitor again, he’s back in the bed. | 我再看监视器的时候他回到床上了. |
[42:06] | When I ask him where he’d been, he said he’s getting coffee. | 当我问他昨晚做什么了 他说他只是去喝咖啡来. |
[42:09] | Why didn’t you call me? – Because I wasn’t sure. I’m still not. | – 那你怎么打电话找我? – 因为我不确定我现在都不确定 |
[42:13] | I mean, I could have been dreaming. I just thought I should tell someone. | 我想我也可能在做梦 但我还是要告诉你们 |
[42:18] | What do you wanna do? | 那你打算怎么做? |
[42:20] | I don’t know. I have a tough time believing he’d be that crude. | 我不知道我不相信他会做那种下流事 |
[42:23] | I feel so stupid. | 我觉得我好傻. |
[42:25] | Why don’t I talk to him? L’ll see what he says… | 那我们为什么不去找他谈? 看他怎么说… |
[42:27] | No, don’t. | 不别. |
[42:29] | You know, it’s probably nothing. I shouldn’t have mentioned it. | 要知道可能不是真的. 我不该提这个. |
[42:35] | So how was your first night? – Restless. | – 第一晚情况如何? – 睡不着 |
[42:38] | Hard to sleep without closing your eyes. | 闭不上眼睛很难睡着 |
[42:40] | What’d you do? | 你都做些什么? |
[42:42] | Got up a couple of times. Walked around. | 起来几次 到处走走 |
[42:45] | Sarah mentioned you weren’t in your room. | 莎拉说你昨晚不在房间里 |
[42:47] | I got a cup of coffee. | 我是去倒杯咖啡喝 |
[42:49] | In the future, you’ll wanna tell the on-call where you’re going… | 以后也许你能通知值班者 你去哪里… |
[42:53] | …just in case something happens to you. | …以免你出了什么事 |
[42:55] | I’m touched by your concern, but it’s not a problem. | 感谢你关心 这不是什么问题 |
[42:59] | We don’t want it to become one. | 希望别造成问题 |
[43:02] | Everything’s normal. | 一切正常 |
[43:05] | All right, let’s get these off. | 把这些拿掉吧 |
[43:11] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[43:12] | Yeah. Why? | 很好 怎么了? |
[43:14] | You seem a little nervous. | 你似乎有点紧张 |
[43:18] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我很好 |
[43:25] | Are you looking at me? | 你在看我吗? |
[43:27] | No. | 没有 |
[43:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[43:33] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[43:44] | What was the clientele like? – This guy comes up to me and says: | – 那个客人怎样? – 这傢伙找上我 他说: |
[43:48] | ‘I like my women like my coffee.’ People still use that line? | “我喜欢女人跟喜欢咖啡一样” 现在还有人说这种台词? |
[43:52] | Maybe he meant cold and bitter. – Very funny. | – 也许他是说你又冷又苦 – 自以为很好笑 |
[43:55] | I gotta take a leak. Keep Carter away from my food. | 我要去上厕所 别让卡特偷吃 |
[43:58] | L’ll try, but I can’t promise. – All right. | – 我尽量但我不保证 – 好 |
[44:41] | It’d be freaky, but it’d settle down. | 一开始很怪 但后来就好了 |
[44:43] | No, what would you do if you knew you couldn’t be seen? | 如果你是隐形人 你会怎么做? |
[44:47] | It gives me the creeps. I can’t take a piss without wearing my thermals. | 这整件事都让我反感 我没戴热视镜就不敢上厕所 |
[44:51] | Like anyone wants to see that. – How do I know? | – 好像每个人都想看 – 我怎么知道? |
[44:55] | Are you asking what we’d do or what Sebastian would do? | 你是问我们还是塞巴斯蒂安的做法? |
[44:58] | The difference? | 有何不同? |
[44:59] | There’s human nature, then there’s Sebastian. | 塞巴斯蒂安的本性和别人的不同 |
[45:02] | He’s always joking that he’s God. | 他老爱说他是上帝 |
[45:04] | Imagine what he’d do if left to his own devices. | 想想他要是能为所欲为的话 |
[45:07] | Scary thought. | 真可怕的想法 |
[45:08] | Thankfully, it’s almost over. – Hallelujah. | – 还好 一切都快结束了 – 感谢上帝 |
[45:11] | It’s just beginning. You think Sebastian’s bad? | 这只是开始 你认为塞巴斯蒂安坏? |
[45:14] | Lmagine if the military gets their hands on this. | 假使是军队用上这技术会如何? |
[45:18] | Better our military than someone else’s. | 最好是我们的军队用就好 |
[46:07] | Sebastian, goddamn it. | 塞巴斯蒂安 该死 |
[46:09] | You have no idea how much fun this is. You should try it. | 你根本不知道这有多好玩 你真该试试 |
[46:14] | I’m sure l’ll have my chance. | 我会有机会的 |
[46:22] | Hey, relax. | 放轻松 |
[46:24] | It’s my last night, so I thought we’d try one more experiment. | 这是我最后一晚 我想我们可以来个实验 |
[46:28] | Sebastian. | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[46:30] | Can you guess what this is? | 猜猜看这是什么? |
[46:35] | What? | 什么? |
[46:42] | How did it feel? | 感觉如何? |
[46:45] | A little too familiar. | 有点太熟悉了 |
[46:53] | Wanna know what it’s like to make love to an invisible man? | 想知道跟隐形人做爱的感觉吗? |
[46:57] | It’d just be like old times. – What do you mean? | – 它就像以前一样 – 什么意思? |
[47:00] | You were never there. | 老是感觉不到你的存在 |
[47:02] | Well, I’m here now. | 我现在就在这里 |
[47:06] | We talked about this once, remember? | 我们曾经谈过 记得吗? |
[47:08] | What? | 谈什么? |
[47:09] | You wondered if you’d know the difference. | 你想知道有何不同 |
[47:13] | Sebastian, I do know the difference. | 塞巴斯蒂安 我知道有何不同 |
[47:16] | It’s not what I don’t see. It’s what I don’t feel. | 不是我看不到 是我感觉不到 |
[47:22] | Get some rest. | 休息吧 |
[47:24] | Got a big day tomorrow. | 明天是个大日子 |
[47:33] | Subject: Dr. Sebastian Caine. | 实验目标:凯恩博士 |
[47:35] | Currently in phase-shift 86 hours, 23 minutes. | 目前已隐形86小时又23分钟 |
[47:39] | D- phase protocol. Injecting Serial Protein Caine 127. | 第四级程序 注射凯氏蛋白127号 |
[47:44] | Irradiation complete. | 辐射程序完成 |
[47:46] | Set. | 准备好了 |
[47:48] | Are you ready? – Not really. | – 你准备好了吗? – 还没完全 |
[47:53] | I was starting to enjoy myself. | 我才正开始享受呢 |
[47:56] | Well, tough. | 真可惜 |
[47:59] | We’ll see you in a minute, my friend. | 一分钟后见 |
[48:03] | Injection occurred at 0928. | 注射时间早上9点28分 |
[48:17] | What are you feeling? | 你有什么感觉? |
[48:19] | Something’s not right. | 情况不对 |
[48:29] | Heartbeat elevated. Frank. | 心跳增高 法兰克 |
[48:31] | Shift indicators are erratic. | 隐形读数不规则 |
[48:33] | Bioelectric’s jumping. – Check radiation. Crash cart. | – 生物电流量跳动 – 检查辐射量电击器 |
[48:38] | What? | 怎么回事? |
[48:39] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事? |
[48:41] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸 |
[48:44] | Check his airway. – His lungs are seized. Intubate. | – 检查气管 – 他停止呼吸了 快插管 |
[48:50] | Carter! | 卡特! |
[48:56] | Tube him! | 快插管! |
[49:07] | Sebastian. | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[49:17] | He’s going into phase-shift. – Get him on the table. | – 他正要进入转换阶段 – 把他搬上台 |
[49:21] | We lost our signals. | 没讯号了 |
[49:22] | Goddamn! | 该死! |
[49:25] | Get me an IV of AG-7. – I’m on it. | – 准备静脉注射 – 我在弄 |
[49:33] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[49:35] | I’ve got no pulse! | 我量不到脉搏! |
[49:36] | Starting CPR. | 开始做CPR |
[49:45] | Don’t you die on me. | 不准你死 |
[49:46] | Don’t you fucking die on me. – I’m getting a pulse. | – 我不准你死 – 量到脉搏了 |
[49:54] | Sebastian, can you hear me? – He’s going into shock. | – 塞巴斯蒂安 你听得见吗? – 我想他休克了 |
[50:04] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[50:10] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[50:12] | So I guess it didn’t work. | 我想我们失败了 |
[50:14] | No. | 对 |
[50:16] | You look worried. Must’ve been bad. | 你看来很担心 一定很糟糕 |
[50:22] | You almost died. | 你差点死掉 |
[50:24] | Whatever doesn’t kill me makes me stronger. | 置之于死地而后生嘛 |
[50:26] | Yeah, and ends our careers. What are we gonna tell Kramer? | 是啊然后我们的前途完了 要怎么跟克拉玛说呢? |
[50:32] | Nothing. | 不用说 |
[50:34] | He doesn’t need to know yet. | 他还不需要知道 |
[50:37] | We can’t keep lying to the others. – We don’t have a choice. | – 不能继续骗其他人了 – 我们别无选择 |
[50:41] | If I’m gonna be stuck like this for a while… | 要是我继续像这样… |
[50:44] | …we’ll have to make a few adjustments. | …我们就得做些调整 |
[50:51] | Done. | 好了 |
[50:56] | Open. – Here. | – 打开 – 这儿 |
[51:22] | Okay, lift. | 好 抬头 |
[51:25] | Carter, get the fan. | 卡特 拿风扇来 |
[51:41] | Okay, don’t move. | 好 别动 |
[51:55] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[52:02] | Thanks. That’s better. | 谢谢 这样好多了 |
[52:07] | Here you go. | 拿去 |
[52:09] | It’s an improvement. – You’d almost pass for human. | – 这算是一大改进 – 你看来很像人了 |
[52:12] | He couldn’t before. – You have a face you can talk to now. | – 他以前就不像 – 至少你们可以跟一张脸说话了 |
[52:16] | We can all work in normal light again. | 也可以在普通灯光下工作 |
[52:19] | Let’s see if we can’t try to figure out what went wrong. | 让我们看看我们是否无法 找出问题的症结 |
[52:23] | Before he starts biting people too. | 而且在他开始咬人以前 |
[52:30] | “不稳定” | |
[52:32] | Goddamn it! – What? | – 该死! – 什么? |
[52:34] | I lost cohesión again. | 又无法凝聚 |
[52:36] | Are you any closer? – No. | – 快完成了吗? – 不 |
[52:38] | You know, I can’t figure out the B and C of it. | 我就是找不出B和C |
[52:42] | The B and C? | B和C? |
[52:44] | My 5th grade teacher told me that genius is getting from A to D… | 小学五年级老师跟我说 天才能从A就到D… |
[52:49] | …without having to go through B and C. | …不需要经过B和C |
[52:52] | Sebastian can do that. | 塞巴斯蒂安就行 |
[52:53] | But me, I gotta have the B and C. | 但我就需要找到B和C |
[53:00] | Hold on, Sebastian. We’re almost there. | 等等 塞巴斯蒂安 就快好了 |
[53:05] | Come on, guys. Out of the way! | 快点 快让开! |
[53:19] | I can’t take much more testing. | 我无法再撑下去了 |
[53:21] | I know how hard it is. | 我了解这有多不好过 |
[53:23] | Bullshit. You don’t know anything. | 鬼扯 你什么都不了解 |
[53:25] | This isn’t easy for any of us. | 我们都不好过 |
[53:27] | Fuck you, Matt! It is easy for you. | 去你的 麦特!你才好过呢 |
[53:32] | I was to be in phase-shift for three days. | 我应该只有隐形三天 |
[53:34] | It’s been 10 fucking days, all right?! | 已经十天了 知道吗?! |
[53:37] | Ten days of tissue tests, radiation tests and your fucking needles! | 十天的组织实验 辐射实验和那些鬼针头! |
[53:42] | I can’t fucking take it anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[53:45] | What I meant was… – Fuck what you meant! | – 我是说– – 去你的! |
[53:48] | And don’t ever… | 你别想– |
[53:49] | Don’t ever tell me how hard you have it. | 你别想跟我说你有多不好受 |
[53:59] | Come on, Sebastian, you’re tired and you need to rest. | 好了塞巴斯蒂安 你累了需要休息. |
[54:04] | I can’t believe I gotta spend another night in this place. | 我不愿在这里再熬一晚上. |
[54:08] | We’re trying to do everything we can. | 我们正在尽全力解决. |
[54:12] | Yeah, that’s not enough. | 是但还不够. |
[54:30] | There she is. | 辣妹来了 |
[55:00] | I’d suck the tits right off of you. | 我要吸吮你的乳头 |
[55:03] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[55:04] | Dr. Caine, what’s going on? | 凯恩博士有事吗? |
[55:06] | Just stopped by to let you know I’m going out for a while. | 我是来告诉你 我要出去一下 |
[55:10] | Wait. Going out? Hold it a second. Dr. Caine. | 等等 出去? 等一等 凯恩博士 |
[55:14] | Sebastian. | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[55:16] | Dr. Caine. | 凯恩博士 |
[55:18] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[55:19] | If I don’t get out, l’ll go nuts. | 我再不出去就要发疯了 |
[55:22] | You can’t leave the compound. – Why not? | – 但你不可以离开这建筑 – 为什么? |
[55:24] | It’s the rule. – It’s my rule, I just changed it. | – 这是规定 – 那是我规定的 我刚改了 |
[55:27] | Authorization. – Caine 0027. | – 授权码 – 凯恩0027 |
[55:30] | Confirmed. – You can’t just change it. | – 确认 – 你不能就这样更改规定 |
[55:32] | I’m not gonna spend my life in this godforsaken dump! | 我不能在这垃圾堆呆一辈子! |
[55:36] | I’m going out! Be back in a couple of hours! | 我要出去!几小时就回来! |
[55:39] | Oh, shit! | 该死! |
[55:47] | Hello? – It’s Carter. We got a problem. | – 喂? – 我是卡特 出乱子了 |
[56:09] | How’s it going, Ed? – Hey, doc. | – 你好吗?艾德 – 嗨 博士 |
[56:13] | I haven’t seen you in a while. – You know how it is sometimes. | – 好久不见了 – 你知道我就是这样 |
[56:17] | Work, work, work. | 忙著工作 |
[56:18] | I was beginning to worry because your car hadn’t moved. | 我已经开始担心 你的车子都没动过 |
[56:22] | Thanks a lot, Ed. | 谢了 艾德 |
[56:24] | But everything’s cool. | 但一切都很好 |
[57:05] | Hey, look. Look. | 你看你看 |
[57:08] | Look at that. – Man, he’s weird. | – 你看他 – 他好怪 |
[57:13] | Oh, my God. – Mommy! Mommy! | – 天啊 – 妈咪!妈咪! |
[57:14] | Mommy! Mommy! – What? | – 妈咪!妈咪! – 怎么了? |
[57:18] | What? – Look, it’s a ghost. | – 怎么了? – 你看 有鬼 |
[57:19] | Don’t be ridiculous. – Mom, it’s a ghost. | – 别傻了 – 妈 真的是鬼 |
[57:23] | L’ll meet you at the lab. L’ll go by his place just in case. | 实验室见 我去他家看看 |
[57:28] | L’ll see you there. | 实验室见 |
[57:29] | He could be here. | 他可能在这里 |
[57:33] | He could be anywhere. | 可能在任何地方 |
[58:31] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[58:43] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[58:52] | Who’s gonna know? | 谁会知道呢? |
[1:01:56] | Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安? |
[1:02:03] | Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安? |
[1:02:15] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:02:40] | Matt, it’s me. He was here. | 麦特 是我 他回来过 |
[1:02:42] | No, he took his mask off. | 不 他把头套拿掉了 |
[1:02:44] | He must be outside somewhere. I don’t know where he went. | 他一定在外面 我不知道他去哪了 |
[1:02:48] | I’m coming back to the lab. | 我要回实验室了 |
[1:02:51] | How? How am I supposed to do that? I can’t fucking see him. | 怎么找?怎么去找? 我根本看不见他 |
[1:03:37] | You say you want us to shoot him? I’m in. | 你说你要我们对他开枪? 我参一脚 |
[1:03:39] | It’s not a monkey, it’s Dr. Caine. Aren’t we overreacting here? | 他是凯恩博士不是猴子 我们反应过度了吧? |
[1:03:43] | I don’t give a rat’s ass if we are. Out there, he’s at risk. | 我才不管 他对外面有危险性 |
[1:03:47] | If someone finds out what he is, the whole program is destroyed. | 要是他被人发现 计划就完了 |
[1:03:51] | Jeez, relax. Nobody’s gonna find out. | 别紧张 没有人会发现的 |
[1:03:54] | Can I still shoot him? – Where have you been? | – 我还可以射他吗? – 你去哪了? |
[1:03:57] | I told Carter. | 我跟卡特说了 |
[1:03:59] | I was getting stir-crazy. I went home to pick up stuff. | 我快疯了 我回家拿点东西 |
[1:04:02] | Bullshit. | 鬼扯 |
[1:04:04] | I went to your apartment. | 我去过你家 |
[1:04:05] | You did more than ‘pick up stuff.’ | 你不只是拿点东西 |
[1:04:08] | What are you talking about? – You, of all people. How could you? | – 你在说些什么? – 你怎能这样? |
[1:04:11] | What did you see in my apartment? | 你在我家看到了什么? |
[1:04:14] | I saw your face, your clothes. | 你的脸衣服 |
[1:04:16] | Sebastian, in public. Why’d you have to go out in public? | 你为何要到外面去? |
[1:04:19] | I’m still project leader. It’s my decisión to make. | 我还是计划领导人 我有决定权 |
[1:04:24] | You’re right. It’s your decisión. | 没错 你有决定权 |
[1:04:27] | But if you leave again, I swear l’ll go straight to the committee. | 但你要是再离开 我发誓 我一定直接报告委员会 |
[1:04:32] | Throw your career away? | 拿你的生涯冒险? |
[1:04:35] | Not likely. | 不像吧 |
[1:04:38] | Try me. | 试试看吧 |
[1:04:47] | So that’s it, huh? | 就这样? |
[1:04:49] | I’m officially a fucking lab rat. | 我成了真正的白老鼠 |
[1:04:52] | You volunteered. You knew the consequences. | 你自愿的 你早知到后果 |
[1:04:55] | Next time you do inventory, get me an exercise wheel. | 下回清点存货时 弄个转轮给我跑吧 |
[1:04:59] | Yeah, sure. | 是 当然 |
[1:05:02] | Let’s pack it up and go home. | 大家收拾好 回家吧 |
[1:05:05] | Exercise wheel? Was he serious? – What do you think? | – 转轮?他真的想要? – 你想呢? |
[1:05:08] | Hey, Lin. – Yeah? | – 琳 – 什么事? |
[1:05:10] | The committee knows what we’ve done, don’t they? | 委员会知道我们在做什么吧? |
[1:05:15] | Shit, Lin! – Won’t matter if we can get him back. | – 该死 琳! – 把他还原就没关系了 |
[1:05:18] | I can’t believe you did that! – You have deniability, you didn’t know. | – 我不相信你那么做! – 你有否认的权利 因你不知道 |
[1:05:23] | All I ask is please, please don’t fuck us. | 我只求你别背叛我们 |
[1:05:32] | Think she’ll say anything? – No, she’s in too far. | – 她会说出去吗? – 不 她涉入太深了 |
[1:05:35] | She doesn’t worry me. – Sebastian. | – 我不担心她 – 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[1:05:37] | He’s been gone longer than the animals. It might affect his mind. | 他比动物们隐形的更久 那可能影响他的神智 |
[1:05:42] | What if it already has? | 万一他神智已经起变化了呢? |
[1:05:47] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[1:05:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:05:55] | So, what was it like? – What do you mean? | – 那是什么感觉? – 什么意思? |
[1:05:59] | When you were out in the worid. – I just walked around. You know. | – 你到外面世界去的时候 – 我只是到处走走而已 |
[1:06:03] | You just walked around. Come on, there’s more, right? | 你只是到处走走而已 拜托 还有别的吧? |
[1:06:06] | Like what? | 比方说呢? |
[1:06:09] | Man, if it was me… | 要是我… |
[1:06:11] | …l’d be fucking with people, whispering in ears. | …我会开人的玩笑恶作剧 |
[1:06:14] | I’d be hanging out at Victoria’s Secret. I’d be the king. | 到内衣店逛 我会为所欲为 |
[1:06:21] | Childish, don’t you think? | 太孩子气了吧? |
[1:06:23] | No. | 不 |
[1:06:25] | Well, it was late. I wasn’t out for very long. | 那时很晚 我又没出去多久 |
[1:06:29] | Did you see anybody? | 你有去找人吗? |
[1:06:30] | There was this one girl. | 有一个女孩 |
[1:06:34] | Did you mess with her? – No. | – 你没戏弄她? – 没有 |
[1:06:37] | Well, maybe I scared her a little. – Yeah? | 也许我有点吓到她了 |
[1:06:42] | How’d that feel? | 那感觉如何? |
[1:06:45] | I liked it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:06:48] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[1:08:09] | – Hello. – Lin. | – 你好 – 琳 |
[1:08:11] | Remember the B and C? I think I found it. | 记得B和C吗? 我想我找到了 |
[1:08:15] | 55 percent reversión. That’s the best we’ve gotten yet. | 目前最佳达成百分之55还原 |
[1:08:19] | Protein structure was a dead end. Key was to manipulate radiation signature. | 蛋白质结构没进展 重点是辐射量的掌握 |
[1:08:24] | 75 percent. 80 percent. | 百分之7580 |
[1:08:27] | 82. – Come on. | -82 – 快 |
[1:08:30] | We’ve got it. | 成功了 |
[1:08:31] | No, it’s slowing. | 不 变慢了 |
[1:08:32] | Be an optimist. – It’s slowing down. | – 乐观点 – 是变慢了 |
[1:08:35] | 88. 92 percent. | 88百分之92 |
[1:08:39] | 93 percent. | 百分之93 |
[1:08:42] | 94 percent. | 百分之94 |
[1:08:45] | 95 percent. | 百分之95 |
[1:08:50] | No! – Shit! | – 不! – 该死! |
[1:08:53] | Cellular bonds are collapsing. – Full quantum cascade at 95 percent. | – 细胞链溃决 – 还原程度只达百分之95 |
[1:08:58] | Some breakthrough. | 了不起的突破 |
[1:09:00] | If I were on a table right now, l’d be a steaming pile of flesh. | 要是我现此接受试验 那我早就挂了 |
[1:09:03] | Don’t tempt me. | 别引诱我 |
[1:09:05] | We’re closer, which counts. | 很接近了 这很重要 |
[1:09:06] | Closer! He just traded quantum energy for stability! | 接近!他刚以量子能量换取稳定? |
[1:09:10] | It’s ludicrous. – Come on. | – 太可笑了 – 拜托 |
[1:09:11] | You’re pissed you didn’t think of it. – Really? | – 你火大是因为你没想到 – 是吗 麦特? |
[1:09:13] | 95 percent? That’s not even worth my time! For Christ sake. | 百分之95?浪费我的时间! |
[1:09:19] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[1:09:24] | At least now we have some hope. | 至少我们有希望了. |
[1:09:36] | What? | 什么? |
[1:09:39] | You’re a fucking moron. What is your problem? | 你这白痴 你是怎么回事? |
[1:09:41] | Matt is onto something and he could use your help. | 麦特有发现 他需要你帮忙 |
[1:09:44] | Matt. Oh, yeah. | 麦特 噢 是的 |
[1:09:46] | Yeah, he’s onto something, all right. | 是啊他有发现 |
[1:09:49] | He’s on my coattails. He’s been riding them for years. | 他多年来只会跟我屁股后分食 |
[1:09:52] | Get off your fucking pedestal. He’s trying like hell to fix you. | 少自大了 他拼命要帮你 |
[1:09:57] | Or kill me. | 是杀我吧 |
[1:10:00] | And you know what the sad part is? | 知道最糟糕的是什么吗? |
[1:10:02] | I have this gift and I can’t even use it. | 我有才能 却无法运用 |
[1:10:06] | So now it’s a gift. | 现在成了才能了 |
[1:10:08] | Damn right it’s a gift. | 没错 就是才能 |
[1:10:10] | If you weren’t so shortsighted, you’d let me out of this cage to explore it. | 如果你不短视 你就该让我出去探索它的 |
[1:10:15] | If you weren’t so shortsighted, you’d be with us trying to save your life. | 如果你不那么的短视 你该跟我们一起救你自己 |
[1:10:21] | My life? | 救我? |
[1:10:23] | I have no fucking life. | 我身陷牢笼 |
[1:10:25] | I’m a prisoner. | 我是个囚犯 |
[1:10:29] | No, you’re not a prisoner. – Oh, yeah? | – 不 你不是囚犯 – 是吗? |
[1:10:32] | Is that what you think when you leave here at night? | 你在今晚离开时 会这么想吗? |
[1:10:36] | Is that how you alleviate your guilt… | 你就是当我身陷这个牢笼… |
[1:10:38] | …when I’m stuck in this shithole and you’re at home… | …你却在家跟你男友上床… |
[1:10:44] | …fucking your boyfriend? | …来减轻罪恶感的吗? |
[1:10:49] | What bothers you most? | 你最烦恼什么? |
[1:10:52] | That you don’t have a life… | 你身陷牢笼… |
[1:10:56] | …or that I do? | …而我没有? |
[1:11:36] | Frank, I’m coming down to the lab. | 法兰克 我要去实验室 |
[1:11:38] | Don’t you sleep? | 你不睡吗? |
[1:11:40] | Da Vinci never slept. – Okay. I’m here if you need me. | – 天才从不睡觉 – 好 需要我就叫一声 |
[1:12:37] | 我认识维金尼欧 | |
[1:12:40] | 我认识维金尼欧 | |
[1:12:43] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:13:26] | Hello. | 嘿 |
[1:13:31] | Motherfucker… | 混球… |
[1:13:34] | If you were any later, I would have started without you. | 再晚一点 我就自己先玩了 |
[1:13:52] | Jesus! | 天啊! |
[1:14:05] | I don’t see anything. | 我没看到有人 |
[1:14:14] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:14:16] | No. | 没有 |
[1:14:17] | No, he’s here. | 没有 他在 |
[1:14:19] | Yes, I’m sure. I’m staring at him. | 我确定 我正看著他 |
[1:14:22] | Is something wrong? | 有事吗? |
[1:14:24] | You want me to wake him? – No, I was just checking. | – 要我叫醒他吗? – 不了 我只是问问 |
[1:14:32] | Who the fuck does she think she is? | 她以为她是谁? |
[1:14:34] | I’m not good enough for her? I’m not good enough? | 我不够好?不够好? |
[1:14:37] | L’ll show them both how good I am. | 就让他们俩看我有多行 |
[1:14:40] | Quiet! | 安静! |
[1:14:44] | Quiet! | 安静! |
[1:14:46] | You wanna fuck with me, bitch? | 想跟我玩吗 婊子? |
[1:14:48] | You know what happens when you fuck with me?! | 知道玩弄我的下场吗?! |
[1:15:01] | Don’t worry. Nobody’s gonna hurt you. No one. | 别担心 没人会伤害你的 |
[1:15:16] | My, you’re looking spry this morning. – Oh, yeah. | – 你今天看上去气色很好 – 是的. |
[1:15:19] | There’s nothing more stimulating than staying up… | 没有比只看别人睡觉… |
[1:15:21] | …watching someone else sleep. | …自己不睡更刺激的了. |
[1:15:25] | Good morning, gang. | 早上好甘. |
[1:15:27] | Good morning. | 早上好. |
[1:15:28] | Hi, Maggie. Good morning, giris. | 你好马吉早上好吉里斯. |
[1:15:47] | Sebastian… | 塞巴斯蒂安… |
[1:15:50] | …you awake? | …你醒了? |
[1:15:54] | I am now. | 现在醒了. |
[1:15:57] | Notice anything unusual last night? | 昨晚注意到什么动静了吗? |
[1:16:00] | Nope, nothing at all. Why? | 没有怎么了? |
[1:16:02] | Franklin 3, he’s dead. | 富兰克林3号他死了. |
[1:16:07] | So? | 怎样? |
[1:16:09] | So I thought maybe you heard something. | 所以我想你可能会听到什么. |
[1:16:13] | I was asleep. – Yeah, all night? | – 我在睡觉. – 整晚? |
[1:16:16] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你是在怀疑我还是..? |
[1:16:18] | No, it just doesn’t make sense, does it, a dog dying just like that? | 不是只是这不正常不是么? 一条狗无缘死去? |
[1:16:22] | Look, I know how you feel about them, Sarah, but animals do die. | 听着我知道你对它们有感情 莎拉.动物都会死亡的. |
[1:16:26] | It’s simply a fact of life. | 这是无法改变的事实. |
[1:16:42] | That’s all night. | 这是昨晚的. |
[1:16:43] | So he never left the room? – Yeah, I guess. | – 这样他从来没离开过屋子? – 我想是的. |
[1:16:47] | I don’t know. Why would he kill a dog, right? | 我不知道 他为什么要杀死一条狗呢? |
[1:17:17] | Hello? | 什么人? |
[1:17:26] | Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安? |
[1:17:32] | Sebastian, this is not funny. | 塞巴斯蒂安 这并不好玩. |
[1:18:17] | What are you doing here? – Where is he? | – 你在这里干什么? – 他呢? |
[1:18:18] | He’s asleep, why? | 他在睡觉怎么了? |
[1:18:22] | L’ll be right back. | 我马上就来. |
[1:18:27] | Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安? |
[1:18:57] | Matt, activate alpha call. I want everyone in here now. | 马特启动阿尔法呼叫. 我要求所有人都来 |
[1:19:12] | Working late? – That’s what they pay us for. | – 加班? – 挣钱不容易啊. |
[1:19:30] | It’s really pretty clever. All it does is loop the same image. | 真聪明 一直让它重覆播放相同影像 |
[1:19:34] | What do we do now? Go after him? | 怎么办?把他抓起来? |
[1:19:36] | No. We’re going to the committee. | 不 我们向委员会报告 |
[1:19:38] | Shouldn’t we wait and talk to him? | 我们该跟他谈谈吧? |
[1:19:41] | He killed a dog with his bare hands. | 他空手杀了一只狗 |
[1:19:43] | You were there? – He went out every night… | – 你亲眼看到了? – 他每晚都出去… |
[1:19:46] | …with absolute disregard for his safety and ours. | …完全忽视他自己 和我们的安全 |
[1:19:49] | What’s he done? – I don’t wanna think about it. | – 他做了什么? – 我不想知道 |
[1:19:52] | Are we in trouble? – You didn’t mislead the committee. | – 情况多严重? – 你们没有误导委员会 |
[1:19:55] | We’ll take responsibility. | 我们会负全责 |
[1:19:57] | What do we do when he comes back? – Nothing. | – 他回来 我们该怎么办? – 什么都不用做 |
[1:20:00] | The committee will bring security. | 等委员会派守卫来 |
[1:20:02] | We’ll brief you tomorrow morning. | 我们明早向你们简报 |
[1:20:08] | Authorization, please. – McKay 1-Delta-835. | – 许可. – 麦凯 1-德尔他-835. |
[1:20:13] | You sure about this? – It’s the right thing to do. | – 你确信你要这么做? – 这是正确的. |
[1:20:25] | Given Sebastian’s history, this behavior doesn’t surprise me. | 从吉文 塞巴斯蒂安的过去看 他的行径并不让我惊讶. |
[1:20:28] | You should’ve said something. | 你应说点什么. |
[1:20:29] | I had a lot of faith in you, thinking you’d take care of this. | 我信任你们 以为你们能处理 |
[1:20:33] | I know what we did was wrong. | 我知道 我们这么做错了 |
[1:20:36] | Wrong doesn’t even begin to describe it. | 错了 不足以形容此事的严重 |
[1:20:41] | Let’s leave it here. | 先别谈这个 |
[1:20:46] | L’ll call General Caster and convene the committee. | 我现在通知凯瑟将军紧急开会 |
[1:20:50] | You go back to the lab. We’ll handle him. | 回实验室吧 塞巴斯蒂安由我们处理 |
[1:20:52] | Is there anything we can do? | 我们还能做些什么? |
[1:20:54] | You might think about clearing out your offices. | 准备打包回家吧 |
[1:20:58] | For what it’s worth, we’re both very sorry. | 付了那么大的代价 我们很抱歉 |
[1:21:01] | A little late for apologies. | 现在道歉有点迟了 |
[1:21:07] | Howard? | 霍华? |
[1:21:09] | What was that about? | 怎么回事? |
[1:21:11] | Just a screwup at work. – How bad? | – 工作上出了点事 – 多严重? |
[1:21:14] | Bad enough to wake a few generals. | 得叫醒几个将军了 |
[1:22:13] | Hi, boss. | 老板好 |
[1:22:21] | Martha! | 玛撒 |
[1:22:30] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:22:33] | Martha! | 玛撒 |
[1:22:35] | – Howard? – Help! Help! | – 霍华!? – 救命!救命! |
[1:23:04] | Howard! | 霍华! |
[1:23:29] | Why so jumpy? – You just surprised me. | – 干嘛这么紧张? – 你吓到我了 |
[1:23:33] | No ‘good morning’ for me today? | 不跟我道早安? |
[1:23:35] | You don’t love me anymore. | 你不爱我了 |
[1:23:37] | Just in a hurry. – Well, that’s okay. | – 只是有点赶 – 没关系 |
[1:23:41] | It’s gonna be a busy day. | 今天将会很忙的 |
[1:23:50] | When did he get back? | 他何时回来的? |
[1:23:52] | Three a.m. He’s been wandering around the lab ever since. | 凌晨3点 整晚就一直在实验室晃 |
[1:23:55] | Kramer called yet? | 克拉玛来电了吗? |
[1:23:57] | He’s probably still meeting with the committee. | 也许他还在跟委员会开会 |
[1:24:00] | We should have heard something. I’m calling. | 也该有消息了 我打给他 |
[1:24:06] | Hello, is Dr. Kramer there? | 喂 克拉玛博士在吗? |
[1:24:09] | What? | 什么? |
[1:24:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:24:16] | What’s wrong? – He’s dead. | – 怎么了? – 他死了 |
[1:24:19] | What? – He drowned in his pool last night. | – 什么? – 他昨晚溺毙在游泳池 |
[1:24:28] | General Caster, please. | 请接凯瑟将军 |
[1:24:30] | Hello. Hello? | 你好 喂? |
[1:24:36] | There’s no dial tone. | 电话没声音 |
[1:24:40] | There’s no outside line here either. – We’d better alert security. | – 这里也不能打外线 – 最好上去通知警卫 |
[1:24:47] | Authorization, please. – McKay 1-Delta-835. | – 授权码 – 麦凯1D835 |
[1:24:51] | Authorization invalid. Request denied. | 授权码无效 拒绝请求 |
[1:24:54] | That’s a first. McKay 1-Delta-835. | 这倒新鲜 麦凯1D835 |
[1:24:58] | Authorization invalid. Request denied. | 授权码无效 拒绝请求 |
[1:25:01] | Let me try mine. | 试试我的 |
[1:25:04] | Kensington 2-Romeo-159. | 坎辛顿2R159 |
[1:25:06] | Authorization invalid. Request denied. | 授权码无效 拒绝请求 |
[1:25:13] | We’ve got a problem. | 出状况了 |
[1:25:19] | I don’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[1:25:20] | When will they start looking for us? – It could take a couple of days. | – 要多久才会有人来找我们? – 有可能要好几天 |
[1:25:25] | Can you hack into the system? – Already in. | – 你能侵入安全系统吗? – 早进去了 |
[1:25:30] | Some security system. – It’s just he’s extraordinary. | – 真烂的系统 – 是因为他太棒了 |
[1:25:34] | Someone’s more extraordinary than me. | 看来有人比我更棒 |
[1:25:38] | What is it? – The system’s fine. | – 怎么了? – 系统没问题 |
[1:25:40] | Our access codes have been removed. There’s only one left. | 我们的密码被更动了 只有一个没动 |
[1:25:44] | “凯恩塞巴斯蒂安” | |
[1:25:49] | So we’re trapped? – We’ll get him. | – 我们被困住了? – 我们去抓他 |
[1:25:52] | Let me have one. | 给我一支 |
[1:26:10] | Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安? |
[1:26:23] | He’s not in here. | 他不在这里 |
[1:26:27] | Okay, Sebastian, fun’s over. Tell us where you are. | 塞巴斯蒂安 一切都结束了 告诉我们你在哪里? |
[1:26:30] | Sorry, Linda, but I can’t let you turn me in. | 抱歉 琳达 我不能让你逮捕我 |
[1:26:36] | Sebastian, where are you? | 塞巴斯蒂安 你在哪里? |
[1:26:38] | You have no idea what it’s like. | 你不知道这种感觉 |
[1:26:40] | The power of it, the freedom. I can’t let that go. | 这种力量自由 我放不掉 |
[1:26:45] | Whatever you’re planning, the phones, the elevator… | 不管你怎么做 电话电梯… |
[1:26:50] | …it’s not gonna work. They know about you. | …都不会有用 他们知道你了 |
[1:26:53] | No, they don’t. | 不 他们不知道 |
[1:26:55] | Kramer died before he could tell a soul. | 克拉玛没来得及说就挂了 |
[1:26:58] | I saw to that. | 我很确定 |
[1:26:59] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:27:01] | You realize what you’re saying? – It’s amazing what you can do… | – 你知道你说了什么吗? – 一切真是太棒了… |
[1:27:05] | … when you don’t have to look at yourself in the mirror anymore. | …当你来无影去无踪时 |
[1:27:10] | Sebastian. – Goodbye, Linda. | – 塞巴斯蒂安 – 再见了 琳达 |
[1:27:12] | Sebastian! | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[1:27:14] | Shit! | 该死! |
[1:27:18] | Where’s Janice? | 珍妮丝呢? |
[1:27:20] | She was right behind us. | 她本来跟在后面的 |
[1:27:22] | Oh, fuck. | 糟糕 |
[1:27:24] | Oh, fuck. Oh, my God! | 该死 天啊! |
[1:27:33] | Janice? Janice! | 珍妮丝?珍妮丝! |
[1:27:38] | Janice? | 珍妮丝? |
[1:27:42] | In there. | 在里面 |
[1:27:47] | Darts. – Is it Sebastian? | – 镇静镖 – 是塞巴斯蒂安吗? |
[1:27:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:27:59] | Shit! | 该死! |
[1:28:01] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:28:05] | She was right behind us. | 她本来在后面 |
[1:28:06] | How could he do this? | 他怎么能这么做? |
[1:28:09] | He snapped. He fucking snapped. | 他疯了 真的疯了 |
[1:28:12] | It’s worse. | 更糟 |
[1:28:14] | He’s thought this through. – What? | – 他计划好的 – 你说什么? |
[1:28:16] | He knew we were gonna turn him in. | 他知道我们要逮捕他 |
[1:28:19] | He knew that his career would be over and his only way out… | 他知道他的生涯完了… |
[1:28:23] | …is to make sure no one knows what he is or what he’s done. | …唯一的办法 就是别让人知道他做了什么 |
[1:28:27] | Which means he’ll get rid of us. – Goddamn you! | – 那他得封我们的口 – 真该死! |
[1:28:31] | You could’ve stopped this! – Back off. | – 你本可以阻止一切的! – 冷静点 |
[1:28:33] | You risked our lives! – Shut up! | – 你害惨了我们! – 闭嘴! |
[1:28:36] | Don’t tell her to shut up! She’s right! | 别叫她闭嘴!她说的对! |
[1:28:38] | I don’t care if she’s right! I don’t care whose fault this is! | 我才不管她对不对! 我也不管这是谁的错! |
[1:28:42] | I just wanna know, what do we do now? | 我只想知道现在该怎么办? |
[1:28:46] | Frank, can you restore the codes? | 法兰克 你能回复密码吗? |
[1:28:49] | L’ll try. – We can’t afford to sit here and wait. | – 我尽力 – 我们不能坐以待毙 |
[1:28:53] | We are not gonna wait. We are gonna take him down. | 没错 我们要去逮住他 |
[1:28:57] | Ever use this thing before? | 你用过它吗? |
[1:28:58] | We designed it to help find the rats we kept dropping. | 一开始我们想用它来逮隐形鼠 |
[1:29:02] | Too small for thermal scans. | 老鼠太小找不到 |
[1:29:04] | Connecting. – Powering up. | – 接好了 – 开动了 |
[1:29:07] | Activating motion detectors. | 启动移动侦测器 |
[1:29:10] | We’ve got movement. | 有动静了 |
[1:29:12] | Corridor six. – There he is. | – 六号通道 – 他在那里 |
[1:29:17] | Got it. | 好了 |
[1:29:19] | Check. – Check. | – 测试 – 测试 |
[1:29:21] | Matt, be careful. – Just watch our backs. | – 麦特 小心点 – 帮我们留意四周 |
[1:29:24] | Ready? – Let’s do it. | – 准备好了? – 走吧 |
[1:29:34] | Take a left at the next corridor. | 下个走廊左转 |
[1:29:36] | Could we trap him in corridor eight? | 我们能在八号走廊包抄他吗? |
[1:29:38] | lf he keeps heading that way. – I’m on five. | – 如果他方向不变的话 – 我到五号走廊 |
[1:29:52] | Anything? – I think we can climb out. | – 有进展吗? – 我想我们可以爬出去 |
[1:29:54] | There’s a ladder in the elevator shaft. | 电梯通道里有梯子 |
[1:29:58] | Shit, I lost him. | 糟糕 我找不到他了 |
[1:30:00] | I lost him. – He stopped moving. | – 我找不到他了 – 他停止移动了 |
[1:30:05] | It’s me. It’s me. | 是我是我 |
[1:30:08] | You have anything? – No, nothing. | – 找到什么了吗? – 没有 |
[1:30:10] | How did he get by us? | 他怎么闪掉我们的? |
[1:30:12] | He couldn’t have. | 不可能 |
[1:30:13] | Sebastian! | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[1:30:16] | There. Behind the pipes. | 那里 管子后面 |
[1:30:21] | Dr. Caine? | 凯恩博士? |
[1:30:23] | Can you hear me? – I’m taking him down. | – 听的到我吗? – 我去逮他 |
[1:30:27] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[1:30:29] | Covered. | 好了 |
[1:30:44] | It’s just a vent. It’s just a goddamn vent. | 只是个排气口 只是个该死的排气口 |
[1:30:54] | Let him go! Let him fucking go! | 放开他!快放开他! |
[1:31:09] | Matt, what’s happening? | 麦特 怎么了? |
[1:31:11] | Carter’s down! He’s hurt bad! | 卡特受伤了!很严重! |
[1:31:13] | Get out of there. | 快离开 |
[1:31:15] | Where the fuck is Sebastian?! | 塞巴斯蒂安在哪里?! |
[1:31:17] | Shit. He’s right on top of you! | 该死 他在你上面! |
[1:31:29] | Where’s he headed?! – He’s coming this way, to the lab. | – 他往哪去?! – 他往实验室来了 |
[1:31:33] | The doors are closing! He’s shutting me in! | 门在慢慢关起来! 他把我关起来了! |
[1:31:37] | You have him? – I do. | – 你找到他了? – 找到了 |
[1:31:39] | He’s still there. He’s on your side of the door. | 他还在那里 就在你那边 |
[1:31:41] | Where? – He’s right in front of you. | – 哪里? – 就在你前面 |
[1:31:44] | He’s coming at you! | 他冲向你了! |
[1:31:48] | I got thermals all over the place. Five or six. | 这里都是热源 有五六个 |
[1:31:54] | I’m losing resolution! | 我看不清楚了! |
[1:31:59] | He’s pumping out heat. You won’t be able to see him. | 他在放出热气 你看不到他的 |
[1:32:04] | The air’s the same temperature as his body. | 气温跟他的体温一样 |
[1:32:07] | He’s trapped. – I’m going. | – 他被困住了 – 我去 |
[1:32:08] | It’s not safe. – Get Carter! Meet at the lab. | – 那不安全 – 去救卡特!实验室见 |
[1:32:10] | We shouldn’t separate! – Get Carter. | – 我们不该分开! – 去救卡特 |
[1:32:13] | Marco. Polo. | 我在这儿 |
[1:32:17] | Marco. Polo. | 我在这儿 |
[1:32:21] | You missed. | 你失手了 |
[1:32:22] | Now’d be a good time to pay that tab. – Come on! You think you can take me?! | – 现在该你还赌债了 – 来啊!你以为你能打败我吗?! |
[1:32:27] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[1:32:36] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[1:32:37] | Was it the serum that fucked you up, or the power? | 是血浆还是权力把你搞疯了? |
[1:32:42] | Aren’t you the fucked up one?! Dining on my leftovers… | 你才疯了吧?! 拾我牙慧… |
[1:32:47] | …no life except the one you borrowed from me! | …只会模仿我! |
[1:32:51] | Even with Linda. – She left you, remember? | – 连琳达都是 – 她甩了你 记得吗? |
[1:32:53] | Jesus Christ, I can’t imagine what the fuck she sees in a loser like you! | 天啊她怎会喜欢你这窝囊废! |
[1:32:58] | I’m not a deranged asshole! | 因为我不是一个混蛋神经病! |
[1:33:00] | No, but you’re weak! | 对 但你太软弱! |
[1:33:07] | I thought killing you would be hard! But I kind of like it. | 我以为杀你会很难! 但我有点喜欢这样 |
[1:33:23] | Oh, my God. Fuck! His pulse is weak! His breathing’s shallow! | 我的天啊! 他的脉搏很弱!呼吸很浅! |
[1:33:28] | He’ll be okay! – No, it’s severe! | – 他没事的! – 不 他伤的很重! |
[1:33:30] | He’s gonna be okay! – Get down here! | – 他不会死的! – 蹲下来! |
[1:33:33] | Keep applying pressure until I get back! | 用力压住直到我回来! |
[1:33:35] | Where you going? – He needs blood. | – 你要去哪? – 他需要输血 |
[1:33:37] | Wait for the others! – If I wait, he’ll die! | – 等其他人来! – 再等他就死定了! |
[1:33:40] | Sarah! Fuck! | 莎拉! 该死的 |
[1:33:46] | Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安? |
[1:33:52] | Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[1:33:53] | Sarah? | 莎拉? |
[1:33:57] | God, I told them to meet us here. | 天 我叫他们在这会合的 |
[1:34:13] | Frank? | 弗兰克? |
[1:34:17] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:34:41] | Come on. Give me one step, Sebastian. One fucking step. | 来啊塞巴斯蒂安 再向前一步 |
[1:34:45] | Move! | 走啊! |
[1:34:55] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:34:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:34:58] | Quite a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[1:35:07] | Fuck! You motherfuck… | 去你的! |
[1:35:10] | Get off! | 住手! |
[1:35:12] | We had so much fun the last time. – No, please don’t. Please. | – 上次我们还很契合啊 – 不 求你不要 |
[1:35:17] | Sweet dreams. | 祝你好梦 |
[1:35:28] | You know… | 你知道… |
[1:35:30] | …l’ve always admired your feistiness. | …我一直都很欣赏你的忠心 |
[1:35:49] | Goddamn it, Carter! Don’t die on me now! | 该死 卡特!别死! |
[1:35:52] | Sarah, I’m losing him! Sarah! – Frank. | 莎拉 他快死了! |
[1:35:57] | Where is she? – He needed blood. | – 她在哪? – 他需要输血 |
[1:35:58] | She went alone? – He would’ve died! | – 她一个人去的? – 他会死的! |
[1:36:02] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:36:04] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:36:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:36:22] | Sarah? | 莎拉? |
[1:36:31] | – Matt. – Keep spraying. | – 马特 – 继续喷 |
[1:36:37] | Oh, no. | 老天 |
[1:36:45] | Nothing. | 死了 |
[1:36:47] | What’s happening?! | 怎么回事? |
[1:36:51] | She’s dead, isn’t she? Motherfucker! | 她死了对吧?妈的! |
[1:36:54] | Frank! | 弗兰克! |
[1:36:59] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:37:08] | I got it. I got it. | 我来 |
[1:37:11] | Oh, God! | 天啊! |
[1:37:25] | Bye-bye, Linda. | – 该死 – 拜拜 琳达 |
[1:37:28] | Have fun with your boyfriend. | 祝你们愉快 |
[1:37:33] | We’re locked in. | 我们被锁住了 |
[1:37:36] | How bad? | 很糟吗? |
[1:37:41] | You’re losing blood, but he didn’t hit any organs. | 你在失血 但他没伤到器官 |
[1:37:45] | Frank? – No. | – 法兰克呢? – 死了 |
[1:37:50] | I gotta find something to close the wound. | 我得找东西封住伤口 |
[1:37:58] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:38:03] | Talk to me. | 跟我说话 |
[1:38:05] | Everything is spinning. | 我头晕 |
[1:38:34] | Are you still with me? – I can’t feel anything. | – 你还清醒吗? – 我没感觉了 |
[1:38:39] | Can you feel this? | 感觉的到这个吗? |
[1:38:41] | A little. | 一点点 |
[1:38:43] | Come on. | 别死 |
[1:38:44] | I need you to fight this. | 我要你撑下去 |
[1:38:46] | I need you to stay awake. – I’m trying. | – 我要你保持清醒 – 我尽力 |
[1:38:49] | Come on. Talk to me. | 拜托 跟我说话 |
[1:38:52] | Talk to me! | 跟我说话! |
[1:38:55] | Matt. Matt! Matt! | 马特 马特!马特! |
[1:39:28] | Hello, face. | 你好 我的脸 |
[1:40:20] | We are not gonna die in here. | 我们不会死在这里 |
[1:40:52] | “硫酸” | |
[1:42:21] | L’ll be back with help. I promise. | 我会找人救你的 我答应你 |
[1:42:50] | Authorization, please. – Caine 0027. | – 授权码 – 凯恩0027 |
[1:42:54] | Confirmed. – Thank you. | – 确认 – 谢谢 |
[1:42:56] | Sebastian! | 塞巴斯蒂安! |
[1:42:58] | I can’t let you leave. – Sorry, you don’t have a choice. | – 你不准走 – 抱歉 你别无选择 |
[1:43:02] | Oh, yes, I do. | 我有 |
[1:43:20] | You think you’re God? L’ll show you God! | 你以为你是上帝?去见他吧! |
[1:43:56] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:44:43] | I always knew you were a bitch! | 我一直都知道你是个贱货! |
[1:44:51] | Bitch! | 贱货! |
[1:44:56] | No wonder it didn’t work out between us! | 怪不得我们会分开! |
[1:45:07] | Stay the fuck away from her! | 离她远点! |
[1:45:12] | Thought l’d save you for a change. | 我就知道我也能救你一命 |
[1:45:45] | Come on. I heard an explosión! | 来吧 我听见有爆炸声! |
[1:46:03] | Don’t touch it! – What? | – 别碰! – 什么? |
[1:46:05] | It’s nitro. – We gotta stop it. | – 那是硝化甘油 – 我们得停下它 |
[1:46:07] | No, we can’t! Come on! | 不行的!快走! |
[1:46:08] | There’s a ladder in the elevator. | 电梯里有梯子 |
[1:46:15] | Can you climb? – Do I have a choice? | – 你能爬吗? – 我有选择吗? |
[1:46:36] | You go first. | 你先爬 |
[1:47:28] | Move! | 快爬! |
[1:47:41] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:47:43] | Stick to the side! | 躲到旁边! |
[1:47:58] | It’s coming back down! | 它掉下来了! |
[1:48:05] | Down! Go down! | 下去!快下去! |
[1:48:36] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[1:48:40] | We better go before it slips. | 在它滑下前 我们得快点离开 |
[1:49:08] | Matt! | 马特! |
[1:49:16] | Get off of me! Get off of me! | 放开我!放开我! |
[1:49:43] | Matt. | 马特! |
[1:50:02] | Let go of me! – One last kiss. | – 放开我! – 最后一吻 |
[1:50:08] | For old times’ sake. | 纪念往日情谊 |
[1:50:30] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[1:50:59] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:51:17] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:51:19] | Not God. Not anymore. | 不要天了 什么都不要了 |