Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

High-Rise(高楼大厦)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on High-Rise(高楼大厦)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:高楼大厦
英文名称:High-Rise
年代:2015

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:14] For all its inconveniences, 尽管有种种不便
[01:16] Laing was satisfied with life in the high-rise. 朗对高楼的生活还是满意的
[01:29] Now that so many of the residents were out of the way, 由于少了很多住户碍事
[01:33] he felt able to relax. 他得以放松下来
[01:37] More in charge of himself. 更加自主
[01:40] Ready to move forward and explore life. 可以向前看 探索生活了
[01:45] How and where, exactly… 但具体要怎么做 去哪里
[01:47] I see the rot’s set in. 开始溃烂了
[01:49] …he had not yet decided. 他还未决定
[01:52] Do you fancy a drink? 要喝一杯吗
[01:53] Cosgrove is here. 科斯格罗夫就在那边
[01:55] All boys together. 男士们都在
[02:02] Sometimes he found it difficult not to believe 有时他没法不认为
[02:04] they were living in a future that had already taken place. 他们生活在已经到来的未来
[04:51] Oh, Christ! 老天爷
[04:52] Oh, bad luck. 霉运啊
[04:54] Or is it good luck? I can never remember. 还是好运来着 我总是记不住
[05:10] So sorry. 真抱歉
[05:13] I’m so sorry. 真抱歉
[05:15] Sorry. 抱歉
[05:16] I’ll survive. 我死不了
[05:18] I don’t doubt it. 这我相信
[05:20] You’re an excellent specimen. 你真是件精美的标本
[05:23] I thought you were empty. 我以为你这间是空的呢
[05:25] Yeah, I… I just moved in. 是啊 我才搬进来
[05:27] I’m Charlotte Melville. 我是夏洛特·梅维尔
[05:31] Sorry, I must have fallen asleep. 抱歉 我一定是睡着了
[05:35] God, I hope we haven’t frightened him off. 老天 希望我们没把他吓跑
[05:37] So what if we have? 吓跑了又如何
[05:38] – I say. – Yeah? -那个 -怎么
[05:41] Why don’t you come up later and have a drink? 你稍后上来喝一杯吧
[05:43] – I’m having a party. – Thanks, I’ll try. -我要办派对 -谢谢 我尽量
[05:46] What time do you want us tonight? 今晚我们几点来
[05:47] – Seven sharp. – That reminds me. -7点整 -说起来
[05:50] I haven’t given you your birthday present yet. 我还没给你生日礼物呢
[05:53] You know you’re not my type. 你知道你不是我喜欢的型
[05:55] Besides, shouldn’t you be off to the television studios? 再说 你不是该去电视演播室吗
[05:58] I’m not their type either. 他们也不喜欢我
[06:00] Come on. 得了
[06:01] I can’t. I haven’t drunk enough yet. 不行 我还不够醉呢
[06:03] I don’t wanna disappoint them. 我不想让他们失望
[06:05] What is Helen feeding you? 海伦都喂你吃什么啊
[06:07] Nothing. She’s too depressed to cook. 什么都没有 她抑郁得不想做饭
[06:09] I should have married someone like you. 我就该娶个你这样的女人
[06:11] Stoic and perfectly breasted. 禁欲 胸大
[06:14] You know, I’d dearly like to get in between those 我哪天真想插进你的
[06:16] thighs of yours one of these days. 大腿之间
[06:18] You really are too much sometimes, Wilder. 你有时候真太过分 王尔德
[06:23] Am I? 是吗
[06:51] Has something happened that could cause a build-up of negative energy? 有什么原因导致你积蓄了负能量吗
[06:57] My sister died recently. 我姐姐最近死了
[06:59] Really? 真的吗
[07:01] Yes, of course. 当然是真的
[07:05] Sorry, it’s just people normally lie here and just… lie. 抱歉 人们经常躺在这里 撒谎
[07:09] To get an extra ten minutes, you know? 想多按摩个十分钟
[07:12] I don’t have an extra ten minutes. 我没有那个时间
[07:36] “All large rubbish bags… No large bags.” “所有大垃圾袋…不得放入大垃圾袋”
[07:37] 请注意 所有大垃圾袋和玻璃必须送去制定垃圾点 倒入垃圾通道的小包必须套两层袋 不得向垃圾通道内放入大垃圾袋 披萨或纸箱 多谢配合 以上指导将有助于大楼垃圾压缩器的正常使用 与您方便
[07:46] Nappies. 尿布
[07:49] – I’m sorry? – They block up the chute. -什么 -会堵塞垃圾通道
[07:52] I don’t have any children, so… 我没有孩子
[07:54] Good. They urinate in the pool. 很好 他们在泳池里尿尿
[07:57] I’ll remember that. 我会记住的
[08:19] Fifty-eight. Male. 58岁 男
[08:20] Schizophrenic. Myocardial infarction. 精神分裂症 死于心肌梗死
[08:24] Bit of an old tortoise, wasn’t he? 像个老乌龟 是吧
[08:27] Respect shouldn’t be set aside 尊重不该跟
[08:29] with any perfectly natural feelings of revulsion. 任何自然的恶心感一起被抛在脑后
[08:32] Now, in time you may specialize in the clinical treatment 日后 你们可能将专攻精神疾病的
[08:35] of mental illness, research into its origins, 临床治疗 或是研究其发源
[08:37] development or manifestations. 发展或临床表现
[08:39] But let’s start with the nuts and bolts. 但我们从最基本的开始吧
[08:44] As you can see, the facial mask simply slips off the skull. 可以看到 面部表皮可以轻松从头骨上剥下
[09:12] Munrow? 门罗
[09:16] Munrow? 门罗
[09:18] You’ve taken a fall. 你晕倒了
[09:59] So… 那个
[10:03] Yes, I’m afraid I’m not very good at this sort of thing. 我恐怕不太擅长这种事
[10:05] – Slotting in, you mean? – Yes. -融入吗 -是啊
[10:08] I was rather expecting to find a certain kind of anonymity here. 我本以为在这里大家会互不打扰呢
[10:12] Don’t worry, people don’t usually care what happens 别担心 大家一般并不在乎
[10:15] two floors above or below them. 跟自己隔一层楼上发生的事
[10:17] Good. 很好
[10:18] Charlotte’s different. She’s on all sorts of committees. 但夏洛特不一样 她加入了各种委员会
[10:21] She said your tenancy application was very Byronic. 她说你的居住申请很有拜伦的风情
[10:26] Did she really? 真的吗
[10:29] Well, I’m determined to get everything right. 我决心要做好
[10:33] Right. 嗯
[10:34] Top-up? 再给你续杯
[10:35] – Yes, thank you. – Come on. -好 谢谢 -来吧
[10:38] – Which floor are you? – 25. -你住哪层 -25层
[10:40] One floor down. 就在楼下
[10:41] – Tennis? – No, squash actually. -打网球 -不 其实我打壁球
[10:44] That’s 20, I think. 那是在20层吧
[10:46] Why here and not a bachelor pad in town? 为什么住这儿 不在城里找间单身公寓
[10:50] An investment in the future, I suppose. 投资未来吧
[10:53] I felt like I needed a clean slate to put my mark on. 我觉得我需要个新开始 留下自己的印记
[10:57] We’re down in the bottom, in all sorts of shadows. 我们住在底层 被各种阴影笼罩
[11:01] Most families are. Real ones, anyway. 大部分家庭都是 至少真正的家庭是的
[11:03] You blocked the chute. 你堵塞了垃圾通道
[11:05] – I’m sorry? – This is Steele. He’s in teeth. -是吗 -这是斯蒂尔 他是牙医
[11:08] You don’t know how things work around here yet, do you? 你还不懂这里的规矩 是吧
[11:12] No, but I’m a fast learner. 是啊 但我学得快
[11:16] I’m an orthodontist, not a homosexual. 我是正牙医生 不是同性恋
[11:20] Good for you. 恭喜你
[11:21] Steele fixes the children. 斯蒂尔替孩子修牙
[11:23] I’m afraid they eat too many sweets. 他们太贪吃糖了
[11:25] Helen’s an armchair environmentalist. 海伦是居家环保人士
[11:27] She cares, that’s her thing. 她热心 这是她的特点
[11:29] – Have you heard of recycling? – No, I… -你知道什么叫循环利用吗 -不 我
[11:32] What she hasn’t grasped is the detrimental effect 但她不懂这些烂牙
[11:34] of all these rotten toothed little imps. 小恶魔的害处
[11:37] The women around here would help the planet more 这里的女人如果能夹紧腿
[11:39] by keeping their legs crossed. 就是帮这世界的忙了
[11:42] This one’s late. Doesn’t want to come out. 这个小家伙迟到了 不想出来
[11:45] Mummy. 妈妈
[11:46] Toby’s got a radio set. 托比有台收音机
[11:48] You have to build it yourself. Can I have one? 自己组装的 我能要一个吗
[11:49] If you’re good. 如果你乖乖的
[11:53] Is that your wife going into the bathroom with Cosgrove? 那是你妻子跟科斯格罗夫进了洗手间吗
[11:58] Cosgrove reads the news. Have you seen him on TV? 科斯格罗夫是新闻主播 你在电视上见过他吗
[12:00] – No. – He’s very good. -没有 -他很厉害
[12:03] Very convincing. 非常有说服力
[12:05] Excuse me. 失陪
[12:08] Injustice. My husband can’t bear it. 不公 让我丈夫不能忍受
[12:11] He’s been making a documentary about it for years but… 他拍这个主题的纪录片拍了好几年了
[12:13] …I think he’s lost his focus. 但他好像分心了
[12:19] Excuse me? 失陪
[12:37] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[13:19] Floor 25. 25层
[13:35] Oh, fuck. 该死
[14:54] Hi, Jean, it’s me. 珍 是我
[14:57] Listen, I’m not gonna come in this morning. 听着 我今早不去上班了
[15:00] Wait. What about Munrow? Did he turn up for that scan? 等等 门罗怎么样了 他去做扫描了吗
[15:05] Okay, good. 好的 很好
[15:07] Well, leave it on my desk if it turns up. 结果出来了放我桌上
[15:11] And no, no, I don’t need anything. It’s all here. 不不 不需要什么 这里都有
[15:19] You didn’t buzz. 你没打电话
[15:21] Was I meant to? 我该打吗
[15:23] Obviously. 当然了
[15:44] You haven’t changed. 你还没换衣服
[15:46] I’m sorry, I don’t think I can. 抱歉 我恐怕不能下水
[15:49] Oh, well. Your loss. 那是你的损失了
[16:00] Are you the new doctor? 你是新来的医生吗
[16:04] Yeah. Yes, I am. 是的 是我
[16:06] But not the kind you probably need. 但大概不是你需要的那种
[16:09] If someone’s injured, I can call the infirmary. 如果有人受伤了 我可以打给医务室
[16:11] Mr. Royal wants to see you. 罗伊尔先生想见你
[16:15] Now. 现在
[16:20] I’m sorry, who? 抱歉 谁
[16:41] This is a very nice lift. 这电梯真不错
[16:42] Private. 很私密
[16:45] You won’t be needing that. 那你用不到的
[16:47] Floor 40. Penthouse. 40层 顶层公寓
[16:51] Terrace. 阳台
[17:49] Ah, Doctor Laing. 朗医生
[17:52] I hear you play squash. 听说你打壁球
[17:54] Yes, I do. You built all this? 是的 这都是你建造的
[17:57] Dreamt. Conceived. I hardly rolled my sleeves up. 设想 构思 几乎没怎么动手
[18:01] Course, the project’s far from finished. 当然 工程还远远没完成
[18:05] There will be five towers in all, encircling the lake. 总共将建五栋楼 环绕着湖
[18:08] Something like an open hand. 就像一只张开的手
[18:13] The lake is the palm 湖就是掌心
[18:15] and we stand on the distal phalanx of the index finger. 我们站在食指的远节指骨上
[18:21] There. 看
[18:23] I’ve put all my energies into this tower. 我为这座大楼倾注了一切
[18:28] I’m its midwife, so to speak. 我可以说是它的助产士
[18:33] It looks like the unconscious diagram 看上去像是通灵时
[18:34] of some kind of psychic event. 自动画的图
[18:37] That’s good. Can I use that? 这话有趣 我能用吗
[18:39] By all means. 随意
[18:42] Of course, I’m a modernist by trade but 当然 我是个职业现代主义者
[18:45] you, a doctor, 但你 作为医生
[18:46] will understand one prescribes as required. 能理解什么叫对症下药
[18:49] That folly out there is for my wife. 外面的胡闹是给我妻子的
[18:52] Her chief distraction is the careful cultivation 她的主要消遣就是小心栽培
[18:55] of an intense sort of nostalgia. 一种强烈的怀旧情绪
[18:58] For what? 为什么呢
[19:02] Why delve? 何必去琢磨
[19:03] My car was crushed by a reversing cement truck. 我的车被一辆倒车的水泥车撞了
[19:06] I’m afraid I’m not a physiotherapist. 我并不是理疗师
[19:09] I know what you are, Doctor Laing. 我知道你是做什么的 朗医生
[19:11] Constant exercise is the only thing 持续锻炼是唯一
[19:13] that keeps the pain at bay. 能抑制疼痛的
[19:15] So you could say not only am I the building’s first road casualty, 可以说 我不仅是大楼第一个事故受害者
[19:21] but I am the architect of my own accident. 还是我自己事故的设计者
[19:24] What do you think of that? 怎么样
[19:28] – Is that a horse? – Probably. -那是马吗 -大概是吧
[19:31] My wife rides. 我妻子喜欢骑马
[19:33] On the 40th floor? 在40层楼上骑
[19:36] This is Simmons, one of my go-betweens. 这是西蒙斯 我的一个代理人
[19:38] Yes… we met. 是的 我们见过了
[19:42] Squash. 壁球
[19:44] Friday, six a.m. 周五早上六点
[19:46] – Why not. – Good. -好啊 -太好了
[19:49] Oh, Laing? 朗
[19:52] My wife’s giving a “thing” the day after tomorrow. 我妻子后天要办个什么派对
[19:56] Full of the sort of people you should know 你如果想了解这里
[19:58] if you’re to get the measure of the place. 就该来认识一下派对上的人
[20:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:22] Why is there never a damn switch for what I need? 怎么从来就没有能供我用的开关
[20:28] I hope you’re here to fix this. 希望你是来修这玩意的
[20:31] I’m sorry? 什么
[20:32] I, um… I thought this was in a museum. 我以为这幅画在博物馆里
[20:37] Well, you were wrong, weren’t you? 你想错了
[20:41] Fucking hell. 该死
[20:42] Here, let me try. 我试试吧
[20:52] Sorry about that. 抱歉
[21:01] It’s inoperable, I’m afraid. 恐怕用不了了
[21:04] Doctor, this way. 医生 这边请
[21:08] Excuse me. 失陪
[21:57] Royal likes you. 罗伊尔喜欢你
[21:59] It’s unusual. 这很不寻常
[22:01] Do you know, he hasn’t left his penthouse since the accident. 知道吗 他车祸后就再没出过顶层公寓
[22:06] You seem to know everyone. 你似乎认识每个人
[22:09] But everyone thinks they know me. 但每个人都自以为认识我
[22:12] That’s the trick. 这才是技术
[22:17] There’s a rigid social hierarchy here, 这里有森严的社会等级
[22:18] whether royal likes it or not. 不管罗伊尔对此怎么想
[22:31] Can you write me a script for sleeping pills? 你能给我开点安眠药吗
[22:36] No. 不行
[22:45] Then tell me how your sister died. 那就告诉我你姐姐怎么死的
[22:48] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[22:50] Walls have ears. 隔墙有耳
[22:59] I suppose I look like her. 或许我长得像她
[23:03] You don’t have to tell me anything. 你不用说什么
[23:04] I only really want to talk about myself. 我其实也只想谈自己
[23:12] There’s a brothel somewhere in the building. 楼里有个妓院
[23:14] I can find out for you if you’d like. 如果你想 我可以替你打听
[23:33] – Charlotte? – Darling? -夏洛特 -亲爱的
[23:35] Charlotte? 夏洛特
[23:40] This is Toby, my son. 这是托比 我儿子
[23:43] Where’s Laura? 劳拉呢
[23:45] Sorry. Just warming the milk. 抱歉 刚刚去热牛奶了
[23:47] – Doesn’t matter, I’m going out. – I don’t need a babysitter. -没事 我要出门 -我不需要保姆
[23:50] What you need is to go to sleep 你需要去睡觉
[23:52] or you’ll be tired for school in the morning. 否则明天没精神上学了
[23:53] I don’t want to go to school. 我不想去学校
[23:54] Of course you don’t want to go to school, 你当然不会想去上学
[23:56] but we all have to do things we don’t want to do. 但我们都得做我们不情愿的事
[23:57] It’s what growing up is all about. 长大就是如此
[23:59] Isn’t that right, Robert? 是吧 罗伯特
[24:02] Yeah. 是啊
[24:04] Yep. 是的
[24:06] Sweet dreams. 好梦
[24:07] – Batteries. – I haven’t forgotten. -电池 -我没忘
[24:11] Come on, you. 走吧
[24:15] He’s smart as a whip. 他特别聪明
[24:17] I call him the little professor. He hates it. 我叫他小教授 他可不喜欢了
[24:26] You’re going? 你要走了
[24:31] I… 我
[24:32] I thought we were… I thought we were doing this. 我以为我们要做这个呢
[24:34] We’ve done it. 做完了啊
[24:39] You know, you look much better without your clothes on. 你脱了衣服时要更好看
[24:42] You’re lucky. Not many people do. 你很幸运 这种人不多
[25:37] Fascist pig! 法西斯猪
[26:01] Welcome to the 15th floor market. 欢迎来到15层超市
[26:04] Today we have a special offer on French bread 今天法式面包和奶酪
[26:07] and French fromage. 打特价
[26:08] Thank you for shopping on floor 15. 感谢您在15层购物
[26:25] Would you like an autograph? 你想要签名吗
[26:28] Actually, I was looking for the Riesling. 其实 我在找雷司令
[26:58] – What? – Grammaire. -什么 -语法
[27:06] Should I know that woman? 我应该认识那女人吗
[27:09] That’s Jane Sheridan. 那是简·夏雷登
[27:11] The actress. 那个女演员
[27:13] She doesn’t need all that stuff, she just likes spending money. 她并不需要那些东西 她就是喜欢花钱
[27:17] She’s preparing for a new role. 她在为一个新角色做准备
[27:19] She’s going to play a desperately sad actress 她要饰演一个非常抑郁的女演员
[27:21] who lives alone in an apartment block. 在一栋公寓楼里独居
[27:31] Keep the change. 不用找了
[27:34] There isn’t any. 本来就是正好的
[28:29] Munrow. Banking. 门罗 银行业
[28:31] Pangbourne. Gynecology. 潘伯恩 妇科医生
[28:34] My son’s pursuing medicine. 我儿子也在学医
[28:36] Amongst other things, I should hope. 还有其他追求吧
[28:41] That’s him. 那就是他
[28:42] He’s quite reassuring but rather cold hands. 他挺会安抚人 但手很凉
[28:47] Your husband appears intent on colonizing the sky, Mrs. Royal. 您丈夫似乎打算殖民天空 罗伊尔太太
[28:52] And who can blame him 这也难怪
[28:54] when you look at what’s going on down at… street level? 看看街面上是一副怎样的景象啊
[28:58] The German press say he’s a genius. 德国媒体称他为天才
[29:01] Germans. 德国人
[29:03] We’re award-winning. You can’t argue with that. 我们拿了奖 这无可争议
[29:07] Munrow. 门罗
[29:09] You feeling better? 你好些了吗
[29:12] Oh, you. 你啊
[29:13] – Did you invite him? – Of course not. -是你请他来的吗 -当然不是
[29:15] No, royal did, actually. 不 其实是罗伊尔请我来的
[29:17] I hope you don’t mind. 希望你不介意
[29:18] Must be one of his funny little social experiments. 肯定是他好笑的社会实验
[29:21] What have you come as? 你这是穿成了什么
[29:23] A dilettante? 外行吗
[29:52] Champagne, sir? 喝香槟吗 先生
[29:57] Yeah, thanks. 好 谢谢
[29:59] I wouldn’t take it personally, sir. 别往心里去 先生
[30:01] – No? – No. -是吗 -嗯
[30:05] I’ve seen you at the gym, haven’t I? 我们在健身房见过 是吧
[30:09] Yeah. 嗯
[30:11] You set a very good pace. 你的节奏很棒
[30:13] So do you. 你也是
[30:15] Well, it takes a certain determination to row against the current. 逆流而上是需要决心的
[30:23] Yes, it does. 是啊
[30:26] Ah, Simmons, how are you? 西蒙斯 你好吗
[30:29] Excuse me. 这是干什么
[30:30] Won’t be needing that. 你用不上那个
[30:49] Cheap bastard. 小气鬼
[32:02] Wall? 打球啊
[32:11] So, how long were you stuck? 你在里面困了多久
[32:16] Not long, in the scheme of things. 总的来说 没多久
[32:19] Teething problems. Building is still settling. 初期困难 大楼还在磨合
[32:28] Still, I hear all the floors from the first to the twelfth 不过 听说1层到20层
[32:32] were out of power for several hours. 断电了好几个小时
[32:35] Yeah. Probably more fun in that lift than at Ann’s party. 是啊 电梯里大概比安的派对还好玩点
[32:48] I must apologize for my wife. 我得替我妻子道歉
[32:50] She was brought up in the insulation of a large country house. 她在一栋与世隔绝的乡间豪宅里长大
[32:55] She feels a constant need to re-establish herself on the top rung. 她总觉得有必要重新竖立自己至高的地位
[32:59] We toy with each other. 我们总戏弄彼此
[33:01] Not sexually, of course. 但从不是在床上
[33:03] By the way, I hear you’re fucking 374. 对了 听说你在操374号
[33:07] Her name is Charlotte Melville. 她叫夏洛特·梅维尔
[33:11] Yeah, Charlotte. That’s right. 对 夏洛特 没错
[33:15] She has quite a tight cunt, as I recall. 我记得她的屄很紧
[33:19] Believe me, I understand. 相信我 我明白
[33:22] At your age, straightforward, biological reason supervenes. 你这年纪 完全遵循生理本能
[33:29] But some of the people who live here, 但这里有些住户
[33:30] haven’t you’ve seen them? 你没看到吗
[33:32] The vanguard of the well-to-do. 富人里的先锋
[33:36] They’ve fitted themselves so tightly into their slots that… 他们把自己牢牢地嵌在自己的位置上
[33:42] …they no longer have room to escape themselves. 他们都地方可以回避自己了
[33:45] Slots designed by you. 你设计的位置
[33:49] I know. 是啊
[33:56] I’d conceived this building to be a crucible for change. 我构思这栋大楼是想酝酿改变
[34:03] I must have missed some vital element. 我肯定是漏了什么重要的元素
[34:17] What are you going to do about it? 你打算怎么处理
[34:20] There are women on my floor with babies 我们那层有带孩子的女人
[34:21] and they can’t even boil a kettle 他们都没法煮开水
[34:23] so they can sterilize their baby’s bottles. 好给孩子的奶瓶消毒
[34:25] Look… look! If you lower people overload the system, 听着 如果你们低层的人过载了系统
[34:30] – there will be cuts. – Who are you calling “people”? -就肯定要断电 -你说谁呢
[34:32] Look, I commend your bravery, old son, but don’t push it. 听着 你勇气可嘉 但别太过分
[34:35] You know very well that’s not what we were sold. 你很清楚 我们花钱买的可不是这种待遇
[34:38] I know for a fact 我恰好知道
[34:39] that you’re in arrears with your service payments, Mr. Wilder. 你的物业费欠缴了 王尔德先生
[34:42] You’re hardly in a position to take the moral high ground. 你没什么资格占据道德高地
[34:45] – Tell him. – No. -说啊 -不要
[34:47] Go on! 说啊
[34:49] My daughter was interfered with in the dark. 我女儿在黑暗里被人骚扰了
[34:51] She’s certain it was someone from the top. 她确定那人是高层的
[34:54] He was wearing expensive Cologne 那人擦了贵重的古龙水
[34:55] and stuffed a copy of the financial times in her mouth. 还把一份《金融时报》塞进了她嘴里
[34:58] We pay the same charges as the top floors. 我们跟高层的人交了一样的电费
[35:00] We want our fair share of the power. 我们要我们的电力
[35:02] Now you pull your finger out or I’ll take it above your head! 你要么想办法 要么我就越级去找人了
[35:06] I think you’ve made your point, Wilder. 你说得很清楚了 王尔德
[35:08] Hey, wait! Why don’t you just hold on a minute there. 等等 你给我等等
[35:10] Where the bloody hell do you think you’re going? 你要去哪
[35:12] The service lift’s out. Gotta come up front. 杂物电梯坏了 我只能走这边
[35:15] White wine. Thank god. 白葡萄酒 谢天谢地
[35:27] If you’re thinking of taking your grievances to the top, 如果你想向高层抱怨问题
[35:29] I doubt you’ll find much sympathy. 他们恐怕不会太在乎的
[35:32] You’ve met the architect? 你见过建筑师了
[35:34] Hovers over the place like a fucking albatross. 像只信天翁一样围着这儿转
[35:37] No. 不用
[35:39] One should pity him really. 其实该同情他
[35:42] One should, should one? 是吗
[35:44] Very magnanimous of you, I’m sure. 你还真是有雅量
[35:49] Listen, you couldn’t give me a lift 你能不能开车送我
[35:50] to the television studios, could you? 去电视演播室
[35:52] No, I’m sorry. 不行啊 抱歉
[35:56] I can’t seem to remember where I left my car. 我实在记不住我把车停哪了
[35:59] Funny, neither can I. 有意思 我也是
[36:20] Why don’t we have to go to school? 我们为什么不用去学校
[36:22] I don’t know, I’ll think of something. 我不知道 我会想个借口的
[36:25] You don’t want mummy to be lonely, do you? 你们不希望妈妈孤单吧
[36:27] That’s not how you spell “Arse”, darling. “屁股”不是那么拼的 亲爱的
[36:36] …rioting, which broke out on Tuesday 因犯人不肯回囚室
[36:38] after prisoners refused to return to their cells 周二爆发了监狱暴乱
[36:40] has escalated significantly according to prison… 而现在局面进一步升级
[36:50] I’m sorry, it can’t go on. 对不起 不能再继续下去了
[36:52] But it was you that pursued me. 但是你追求我的
[36:55] It’s over. Do you hear me? 结束了 听到了吗
[37:23] Oh, you’re better! 你好点了
[37:26] Munrow’s scan. He’s absolutely fine. 门罗的扫描 他完全没事
[37:31] He’s uncommonly arrogant. 他特别傲慢
[37:33] He needs bringing down a peg or two. 得煞煞他的傲气
[37:35] He’s young. 他还年轻
[37:37] Jean. Please. 珍 行了
[37:40] How’s the high-life? 高楼生活如何
[37:43] Prone to fits of mania, narcissism and power failure. 经常出现狂躁 自恋和停电
[37:48] Sounds an interesting case. Right up your street. 听上去很有趣 你最拿手了
[37:51] Possibly. 或许吧
[37:52] So, what’s your final decision? 那么 你决定了吗
[37:55] Everyone else has submitted. 大家都定了
[37:57] It’s only you who’s procrastinating, as usual. 就差你 又一如既往地拖延
[38:01] Cheese and pickle. 奶酪泡菜
[38:07] Thank you, Jean. 谢谢 珍
[38:28] Munrow? 门罗
[38:30] – A word, please. – Just a minute, Laing. -跟你说句话 -稍等 朗
[38:32] Look, so I’ll see you tomorrow. 那好 我们明天见
[38:35] Perfect. 太好了
[38:42] Funny us living in the same building. 我们住在一栋楼里 真有趣
[38:46] We’re just below royal. 我们家就在罗伊尔家楼下
[38:48] Where are you? 你呢
[38:50] You took a tumble the other day and we sent you for a scan. 你前两天晕倒了 所以我们让你去做个扫描
[38:54] Yes, it was unnecessary fuss. I hadn’t eaten. 是的 就是小题大做 我就是饿了
[39:09] I’m afraid we might have found something. 我们恐怕有发现
[39:15] What do you mean “something”? 什么意思 “有发现”
[39:34] My father’s not gonna like this. 我父亲不会高兴的
[39:44] Come on, darling! 加油啊 亲爱的
[39:46] Chop-chop! Half a league onward! 快点 向前冲
[40:01] – What are you in again? – Sound. -你做什么的来着 -音效
[40:04] Just got back from Tanzania. 刚从坦桑尼亚回来
[40:05] Recording the mating cry of the baboon. 记录狒狒求偶的声音
[40:08] Awful bloody things. They throw shit at you. 一群讨厌鬼 还冲你扔屎
[40:10] That’s it. 就这样
[40:13] An object that is in motion will not change its velocity 运动物体保持匀速状态
[40:17] unless an external force acts upon it. 除非受外力影响
[40:21] I’ve no qualms about the invasion of my privacy 我不介意政府机构或
[40:23] by government agencies or data processing organizations. 数据处理组织侵犯我的隐私
[40:28] All I want is my fair share of the electricity 我只想要我应得的电力
[40:30] so I can turn a damned light on 好能打开灯
[40:32] and ensure I’ve wiped my backside properly. 看我擦没擦干净屁股
[40:35] Teething problems, Wilder. The building is still settling. 初期困难 王尔德 大楼还在磨合
[40:38] Yeah, that what herr royal told you, was it? 那是罗伊尔先生说的吗
[40:41] The fact is, we’re all bio-robots now. 事实上 我们现在都是生物机器人了
[40:45] I mean none of us can live without the equipment 我们离了身边的仪器
[40:47] we surround ourselves with. Cameras, cars, telephones. 都活不了 相机 汽车 电话
[40:51] Exactly. 是啊
[40:53] – Thank you, Helen, very much. – I wanna go home. -谢谢 海伦 多谢 -我想回家
[40:56] I suspect Laing here 我猜朗
[40:58] has been charged with disseminating propaganda 被派来在下层人民当中
[41:01] amongst the lower orders. 散布政治宣传
[41:04] The dangling carrot of friendship and approval. 以友谊和认可作为诱饵
[41:07] Look, Toby, try to fit in, all right? 托比 尽量融入大家 好吗
[41:10] You want people to like you, don’t you? 你希望大家喜欢你吧
[41:13] The children were turned away from the pool this morning 孩子们今早被从泳池赶了出来
[41:15] – for being too noisy. – Under whose authority? -说是他们太吵了 -谁让赶的
[41:18] Our lives are too messy, Richard. 我们的生活太乱了 理查德
[41:20] Successful people don’t want to be reminded 成功人士才不愿被提醒
[41:22] that things can go wrong. 事情并非总是一帆风顺
[41:25] Is that right, Laing? 是这样吗 朗
[41:28] Are we the ones letting the building down? 是我们配不上这栋大楼吗
[41:31] I think any sensible person would envy what you have here. 我觉得任何一个理智的人都会羡慕你的生活
[41:38] Well, I won’t have my children humiliated. 我可不允许我的孩子遭人羞辱
[41:44] We’ll start a parents’ action group. 我们建立个家长行动小组
[41:46] – Here we go. – Who wants to go swimming? -这可好 -谁想去游泳
[41:49] All right, come on. 好了 走吧
[41:53] Richard, I don’t have costumes for all these children. 理查德 我没法给每个孩子准备泳衣
[41:55] I don’t even know if they can all swim. 我都不知道他们是不是都会游泳
[41:57] I’m not a parent but I am a psychiatrist. 我不是家长 但我是精神病医生
[41:59] Will that do? 可以吗
[42:01] The more the merrier. Come on, no time like the present. 人越多越好 走吧 择日不如撞日
[42:03] Come on, kids! 走吧 孩子们
[42:05] Swimming pool, swimming pool… 泳池 泳池
[42:08] – One thing’s for sure. – Yeah? -有一点可以确定 -是吗
[42:09] This building’s nowhere near as homogenous 这栋楼远不想某人以为的
[42:10] as someone would like to think. 那么均衡
[42:13] – You’re right about that. – Yeah. I’ll see you later. -这是没错 -是啊 回头见
[42:15] Bye. 再见
[42:18] Swimming pool, swimming pool… 泳池 泳池
[42:20] Swimming pool, swimming pool… 泳池 泳池
[42:26] Swimming pool, swimming pool… 泳池 泳池
[42:32] Is it always like this here? 这里总是这样吗
[42:35] Yes. 是啊
[42:39] Swimming pool, swimming pool… 泳池 泳池
[42:44] Swimming pool… 泳池
[42:45] Why haven’t you got a wife? 你为什么没有妻子
[42:47] Why haven’t you got a father? 你为什么没有父亲
[42:52] I’m so sorry. I… 真对不起 我…
[42:54] I didn’t mean to say that out loud. 我不是有意说出来的
[42:56] Sorry, Toby. Come on, let’s help clear this up. 对不起 托比 我们收拾收拾吧
[42:59] Laura said your family’s all dead. 劳拉说你家里人都死了
[43:01] – What? – Did you kill them? -什么 -是你杀了他们吗
[43:05] No. No, Toby, I didn’t. 不是 托比 我没有
[43:10] What does it feel like to be the last one? 只剩下你是什么感觉
[43:18] You know, Toby, um… 知道吗 托比
[43:21] When I was your age I was always covered in something. 我像你这么大时 身上总是有东西
[43:26] Mud. 泥
[43:28] Jam. Failure. 果酱 失败
[43:32] My father would never associate with anything dirty. 我父亲绝不会接触脏兮兮的东西
[43:36] – Or real. – My father’s up there. -或是现实 -我父亲在上面
[43:41] You mean he’s in heaven? 在天堂吗
[43:43] Heaven’s not real, stupid. 天堂不是真的 傻蛋
[43:48] You should have gone with him. 你该跟他一起去的
[44:21] I’m gonna take Toby home. 我要带托比回家了
[44:25] I think I’ve forgotten how to sleep. 我觉得我都忘记怎么睡觉了
[44:29] You know, everyone’s in terrible debt like us, I’m certain. 大家肯定都像我们一样 负债累累
[44:34] They’re just better at hiding it. 他们只是更会掩饰
[44:43] Perhaps I can help. 或许我可以帮你
[44:52] Fuck’s sake. 该死
[44:53] Come on, Toby, let’s take the stairs. 走吧 托比 我们走楼梯
[45:03] Swimming pool, swimming pool… 泳池 泳池
[45:05] Guys, it’s closed. 伙计们 泳池关了
[45:07] Daiquiri for the screen siren. 代基里酒给银幕美人
[45:11] There’s nothing there. 那里没东西
[45:12] Are you blind as well as stupid? 你是又瞎又傻
[45:13] Look in my ear and tell me what you see. 看我的耳朵 告诉我你看到了什么
[45:16] Our party. 我们的派对
[45:18] Our rules! 我们做主
[45:30] – Mind if we join you? – Yes, we do. -介意我们加入吗 -介意
[45:33] Share and share alike, Janie. 平均分享嘛 小简
[45:35] Last one in’s a big fat sissy! 最后下水的是胖娘炮
[45:44] I shouldn’t really. 我不该吃的
[45:46] No, you shouldn’t. 是啊 是不该
[45:51] It’s undercooked. Send it back. 没熟 拿回去
[46:06] If it isn’t the social climber. 这不是攀高枝的吗
[46:11] She got you babysitting now, has she? 她还让你替她看孩子了啊
[46:14] Hold your horses. 别急
[46:17] That staircase is closed. 楼梯关闭了
[46:18] Don’t be absurd. 别说傻话了
[46:23] Well, we’ll just have to make our own entertainment. 那我们得自己想办法消遣了
[46:30] Won’t we? 是吧
[46:30] Come on. Crack a smile, why don’t you. 来啊 笑笑啊
[46:34] Scared your mascara will run? 怕弄花睫毛膏吗
[46:36] You’ll never work in television again, 你再也别想再电视界混了
[46:37] I’ll make damn sure of that. 我会确保的
[46:49] No children allowed. 孩子不得进入
[47:12] Why didn’t you punch him? 你为什么没揍他
[47:15] Good question. 问得好
[47:58] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[48:01] Have you seen Laura? She’s supposed to be babysitting. 你看见劳拉了吗 她该来看孩子的
[48:03] No. 没
[48:06] I’m going to the pool. 我要去泳池了
[49:07] – Give me that fucking candle. – Who the hell is that? -把蜡烛给我 -那是谁
[49:10] Out of my way. 闪开
[49:11] Munrow, know of a decent party 门罗 知道哪有我们
[49:13] – we can crash? – Out of my way! -可以去的好派对吗 -闪开
[49:55] Pity. 可惜
[49:58] An animal like this should be strong enough to swim for hours. 这样的狗应该有力气游好几个小时的
[50:05] It was like a child to her. 对她就像孩子一样
[50:10] Pathetic really. 其实挺可悲的
[50:46] Where did you sneak off to? 你溜去哪了
[50:48] Oh, well, the chlorine doesn’t agree with my eczema. 泳池水会害我起湿疹的
[50:51] Well, don’t do it again. 下次别那样了
[50:53] It reflects badly on a man’s character. Give me that. 不是什么好品德 给我
[50:56] Kids’ parties always put me on fucking edge. 孩子的派对总让我很紧张
[51:02] Now we’re getting somewhere. 这才像话
[51:07] Eeny, meeny, miny… 一二三四
[51:11] Mo. 五
[51:16] Oops a Daisy, you seem to have fallen off your tuffet. 哎呦 你是摔倒了吗
[51:19] My hero. 我的英雄
[51:21] Save me from myself. 拯救了愚蠢的我
[51:24] Get your hands off her, you cocky bastard. 放开她 你个自大的混蛋
[51:26] I may be a bastard, madam, 我虽然是个混蛋 女士
[51:29] but I’m a polite bastard. 但我是个礼貌的混蛋
[51:32] – She’s out of your league. – What about you, Sonny Jim? -你配不上她 -那你呢 小子
[51:34] Lover boy. Twinkle toes. 小情人 小帅哥
[51:36] Are you in my league, by any chance? 我配得上你吗
[51:38] Come on. Show the lady what you’re made of. 来啊 让女士见识下你的厉害
[51:43] Oh, dear, dear. That’s not a good start, is it? 天呐 这可不是个好开头啊
[51:47] Shall we try again? 我们再试试吧
[51:50] Try using your fists this time. 这次尽量用拳头
[51:52] It’s traditional. 这是传统
[52:02] Should we do something? 我们要做点什么吗
[52:05] Well, that’s a matter of opinion. 看你怎么看了
[52:07] There’s a school of thought that says we shouldn’t. 也有的学派认为我们不该插手
[52:10] Could do more harm than good. 或许只能适得其反
[52:15] Sonny Jim. 小子
[52:17] Wilder, stop it. 王尔德 住手
[52:19] What do you think of Laing? 你觉得朗怎么样
[52:21] Well, he’s hiding in plain sight. 他在大摇大摆地伪装
[52:23] It’s not a bad party, is it? 这派对还不赖 是吧
[52:24] There is something about him. 他有些特别之处
[52:27] Come on. 来嘛
[54:19] You can cross him off your waiting list. 你可以把他从候诊名单上划掉了
[54:22] He won’t be needing a head doctor any time soon. 他最近都不会需要医生了
[54:27] No, he won’t. 是啊
[55:50] No. 不行
[55:54] So who do you want me to blame? 你希望我怪到谁头上
[56:19] Suicide. 自杀
[56:24] Yeah. 是啊
[56:27] God, I feel sorry for his mother. 天呐 我真替他妈妈难过
[56:32] I’m sure his people are taking care of everything. 他的人肯定都料理好了
[56:45] What’s in all of these boxes anyway? 这些箱子里都是什么啊
[56:51] Sex and paranoia. 性和怀疑
[56:53] What did you say? 你说什么
[56:56] Nothing. 没事
[56:59] – Shall we get some air? – Is that your sister? -我们去透口气吧 -那是你姐姐吗
[57:02] Probably. 或许吧
[57:11] Did you get any sleep? 你睡过了吗
[57:14] Not really. You? 没有 你呢
[57:16] No. 没有
[57:19] Talbot’s right. 塔伯特说得对
[57:22] It’s as if everyone suddenly silently 就好像所有人都突然默默地
[57:23] decided to cross some line. 决定跨过一道界线
[57:26] – Be worse tonight. – It’s not that bad, surely? -今晚会更糟 -不会有那么严重吧
[57:28] – Can’t be. – Are you sure you’re a doctor? -不可能的 -你真是个医生吗
[57:33] Of course I am. What else would I be? 当然是 要不我还能是什么
[57:36] Yuck! 难喝
[57:49] Laing! 朗
[57:51] Listen, I’ve got an idea. 听着 我有个主意
[57:54] A solid one. 好主意
[57:55] I need an introduction to the architect. 我需要你引见一下建筑师
[57:58] I’m gonna make a documentary about this place. 我要拍一部关于这地方的纪录片
[58:01] That young man Munrow, you know, the one who died last night? 那个年轻人 门罗 就是昨晚死的那个
[58:05] He’ll make a good starting point. 他就是个好起点
[58:10] I mean, doesn’t it seem odd, Laing, 不觉得奇怪吗 朗
[58:13] that a man can fall from the 39th floor 一个人从39层掉了下去
[58:16] and not one police car turn up? 居然没有一辆警车来过
[58:19] Where’s the investigation, Laing? 怎么没人调查 朗
[58:21] I mean, where’s the sirens? 怎么没有警笛
[58:25] Laing! 朗
[58:31] Christ! 老天爷
[58:38] Who was that? 是谁
[58:39] Wilder. 王尔德
[58:42] What did he want? Why didn’t he come in? 他有什么事 怎么没进来
[58:46] I don’t know, some scheme. 我不知道 有什么计划
[58:51] I’d steer clear of him for a while. 最近最好别靠近他
[58:54] Of Wilder? 王尔德吗
[58:56] Don’t be absurd. He went a bit overboard with Simmons, 别傻了 他对西蒙斯是有点过了
[58:58] but really he wouldn’t hurt a fly. 但他连苍蝇都不会伤害
[59:01] What about a dog? 那狗呢
[59:04] It’s rude to spy, Toby. 偷窥是不礼貌的 托比
[59:07] Leave him be, he’s not doing any harm. 别管他了 他又没伤到谁
[59:08] I wouldn’t, if I were you. 我要是你就管
[59:10] What have you got there? 你拿着什么
[59:12] A kaleidoscope. 万花筒
[59:15] What can you see through that thing? 你能从那里面看到什么
[59:17] The future. 未来
[59:20] And what do you want to be in that future of yours? 你在未来想做什么
[59:22] An engine driver? An astronaut? 火车司机 宇航员
[59:26] – I wanna be better than you. – Oh, for god’s sake, Toby. -我想比你强 -老天爷 托比
[59:29] He’s quite right. 他说的对
[59:32] I should go and change. 我该去换衣服了
[59:48] Simmons is right. 西蒙斯是对的
[59:50] Wilder is nothing but an unconscionable fucking reprobate. 王尔德就是个毫无节制的流氓
[59:55] He’s symptomatic, isn’t he? 他有病 对吧
[59:57] You know, the whole place obviously needs a firmer hand. 这地方显然需要更严厉的管理
[1:00:01] There’s no food left. Only the dog’s. 没食物了 只有狗粮
[1:00:05] And Mrs. Hillman is refusing to clean 希尔曼太太还不肯做清洁
[1:00:08] unless I pay her what I apparently owe her. 除非我把”欠付工资”给她
[1:00:12] Like all poor people, she’s obsessed with money. 就像所有穷人一样 她眼睛就盯着钱
[1:00:16] Yes. 是啊
[1:00:18] You know, we can’t have a repeat of last night. 昨晚的事绝不能再发生
[1:00:21] We have got to show the lower floors 我们得让低层的人知道
[1:00:24] that we can throw a better party than them. 我们比他们更会开派对
[1:00:27] Healthy competition is the basis of a modern thriving economy. 良性竞争是现代经济蓬勃的基础
[1:00:32] But you’re right, we must prevail. 但你是对的 我们必须胜利
[1:00:35] Right, first things first. 首先
[1:00:39] We must commandeer all necessary resources. 我们得占有一切必要资源
[1:00:44] Simmons? List. 西蒙斯 听着
[1:00:48] Booze. 酒
[1:00:51] Canapés. 沙发椅
[1:00:55] Cocktail onions. 鸡尾酒酸果
[1:00:58] Other suggestions? 还有什么提议
[1:01:01] Cake. 蛋糕
[1:01:02] Are we talking about a raiding party then? 那么是要组建突击队吗
[1:01:05] Not so harsh. 没那么过激
[1:01:07] Although I think we should be prepared 但我们的确该为
[1:01:09] to meet moderate resistance. 适当的抵抗作准备
[1:01:16] Royal. Just the man. 罗伊尔 正找你呢
[1:01:19] You still hold the key to the building, 你仍然是大楼钥匙的持有者
[1:01:23] symbolically, at least. 至少是象征性的
[1:01:26] We’d like you to lead a delegation. 我们想请你做代表团主席
[1:01:28] Where to? The united nations? 去哪 联合国吗
[1:01:31] The supermarket. 超市
[1:02:16] Richard? 理查德
[1:02:18] – Is that you? – It’s all right. -是你吗 -没事的
[1:02:20] Go back to sleep. 继续睡吧
[1:02:32] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[1:02:35] I’m starting a new project. 我要开始一个新项目
[1:02:39] Another prison documentary? 又是监狱纪录片吗
[1:02:46] – Richard? – What? -理查德 -干什么
[1:02:50] You shouldn’t leave me alone like that. 你不该那样把我一个人撇下
[1:02:55] I love you but I don’t trust you. 我爱你 但我不信任你
[1:02:57] I don’t think I ever have. 我觉得我从来都没信任过你
[1:02:59] Isn’t that sad? 这是不是很悲哀
[1:03:00] You’re not alone. 你不是一个人
[1:03:03] You’ve got the children. 孩子不是在吗
[1:03:05] Things would be better if we could afford to move to a higher floor. 如果我们能搬到更高的楼层 情况会好些
[1:03:12] It’s the light I envy them up there. 我羡慕他们的灯光
[1:03:19] Stop torturing yourself. 别再折磨自己了
[1:03:23] You’re perfectly happy. 你很开心
[1:03:28] Try and be more like Charlotte. 学学夏洛特吧
[1:03:33] Less giving, you mean? 少付出一点吗
[1:03:44] – At least leave me some money. – There’s money on the table. -至少给我留点钱 -桌上有
[1:05:15] Excuse me. 借过
[1:05:17] Get out of my way! 闪开
[1:05:38] Residuum. 残渣
[1:05:40] Some of these people generate the most unusual garbage. 有些人制造的垃圾简直难以置信
[1:05:43] Objects that could well be of interest to the vice squad. 有些东西刑警队会感兴趣的
[1:05:46] Look. 听着
[1:05:49] I don’t know anything about it. 我对此毫不知情
[1:05:52] I don’t know what caused it. 我不知道起因是什么
[1:05:56] And I didn’t do it. 也不是我干的
[1:05:57] We’re on the same level. 我们住在同层
[1:05:59] That’s all that counts now. 这是现在唯一要紧的了
[1:06:01] At least until all of this blows over. 至少直到事情平息
[1:06:06] Restrain that intruder! 管好那个闯入者
[1:06:08] There, look! What we need is a good sturdy chain! 看啊 我们需要根结实的链子
[1:06:20] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[1:06:21] I’m packing to leave. 我要收拾离开
[1:06:23] What do you think? 你以为呢
[1:06:24] Has anyone actually made a formal complaint to the owners? 有人正式向业主提出投诉了吗
[1:06:29] We are the owners. 我们就是业主
[1:06:31] Pass me that green thing. Daddy likes to see me in it. 把绿色那件给我 爸爸喜欢看我穿那个
[1:06:35] You’re not going anywhere. I forbid it. 你哪都别想去 我不准
[1:06:51] Well… 好啊
[1:06:55] That’s the first time he’s touched me in… six months? 这是他…六个月来第一次碰我
[1:07:12] Simmons! 西蒙斯
[1:07:16] Simmons! 西蒙斯
[1:07:19] What’s wrong? Poor little chap. 怎么回事 可怜的小家伙
[1:10:20] What about him? 他呢
[1:10:22] I think he knows his place. 我觉得他知道自己的位置
[1:10:46] Good god, what do they look like? 老天爷 他们什么样啊
[1:10:48] You know, I’ve never been in one of these. 知道吗 我从没进过这种地方
[1:10:50] What does one do exactly? 究竟该做什么
[1:10:51] – Hunt and gather, of course. – Gather what, exactly? -打猎搜集吧 -搜集什么啊
[1:10:56] Welcome to the 15th floor market. 欢迎来到15层超市
[1:10:59] Today we have a special offer on French bread 今天法式面包和奶酪
[1:11:02] and French fromage. 打特价
[1:11:03] Thank you for shopping on floor 15. 感谢您在15层购物
[1:11:09] Talbot! Where the hell are you hiding, man? 塔伯特 你藏在哪呢
[1:11:11] The model here is less the noble savage 这里的例子与其说是高贵的野蛮人
[1:11:13] and more our un-innocent post-freudian selves. 不如说是我们罪孽后佛洛依德时代的自我
[1:11:16] Perhaps they resent never having had the chance to become perverse. 或许他们对从来没机会堕落而感到怨恨
[1:11:21] Outraged by all that over-indulgent toilet training. 过度宽松的如厕练习让他们愤怒
[1:11:25] Queue’s back here, pal. 排队啊 伙计
[1:11:30] Good. Working. Need to get to the top. 好的 我得去楼上
[1:11:33] This money’s yours if you can point me in the direction 告诉我杂物电梯在哪
[1:11:34] of the service lift. 这钱就给你
[1:11:39] Oh, hello, girls. Out on a spree, are we? 姑娘们好啊 来疯狂购物了吗
[1:11:42] That’s Wilder! 是王尔德
[1:11:44] Yes, I recognize you from the foyer. 是啊 我在大厅见过你
[1:11:47] Sort of an agitator type. 是个挑事的
[1:11:57] Bet you wish you’d gone to the back of the bloody queue now. 你现在后悔没排队了吧
[1:11:59] Bastard! 混蛋
[1:12:05] Obviously a far more dangerous mix 显然这比我们
[1:12:06] than anything our victorian forebears had to cope with anyway. 维多利亚时代的先祖要面对的危险严重多了
[1:12:15] Excuse me, let me through, please. 借过 让我过去
[1:12:17] Hold on. What have you got? 等等 这是什么
[1:12:18] – Let me see it. – Don’t touch that. -我看看 -别碰
[1:12:19] I wouldn’t do that if I were you. 你最好别这样
[1:12:21] Let me through, it’s my paint. 让我过去 这是我的油漆
[1:12:23] Get off that, it’s mine. 放开 是我的
[1:12:25] It’s mine! 是我的
[1:12:59] It’s my paint! 是我的油漆
[1:13:06] You really smashed him up. 你把他打得不轻
[1:13:08] I think you burst his eyeball. 你好像把他的眼睛打爆了
[1:13:25] Misogynist! 厌女者
[1:14:23] Talbot? 塔伯特
[1:14:29] He’s expecting us. I wonder where he is. 他知道我们要来 人呢
[1:14:39] Don’t think you can count on the Geneva bloody convention 别指望靠该死的《日内瓦公约》
[1:14:43] to get you out of this one, you longhaired poofter. 逃脱了 你个长发基佬
[1:14:45] Help! Help! 救命 救命
[1:14:57] Room for two more? 可以再加两个人吗
[1:15:08] I haven’t got any money. Will this do? 我没有钱 这个行吗
[1:15:13] Look after your brother. 照顾好你弟弟
[1:15:16] Why? You made him. 为什么 他是你生的
[1:15:20] Is it the bomb? 是因为炸弹吗
[1:15:21] – When are you coming back? – Soon. -你什么时候回来 -很快
[1:15:24] Are you freaking out? 你是吓着了吗
[1:15:28] Kiss. 亲亲
[1:15:30] Kiss. 亲亲
[1:15:46] Helen. 海伦
[1:15:48] Come in, come in. 请进 请进
[1:15:49] Please. 进来吧
[1:15:50] It’s so nice to see you. 见到你真高兴
[1:15:52] Listen, you must give me your opinion. 那个 你来帮我参谋一下
[1:15:57] I think I’ve finally found the right tone. 我觉得我终于找到合适的色调了
[1:16:02] What do you think? 怎么样
[1:16:15] And now the shipping forecast 现在播报气象局
[1:16:16] issued by the met office 航运行情预测
[1:16:18] at 2-3-4-3 on Saturday the 18th. 18日星期六23:43发布
[1:16:21] There are warnings of gales in all areas except Trafalgar. 除特拉法加 各地有大风预警
[1:16:25] The general synopsis at 1-8-double 0, 整体预报于18:00发布
[1:16:27] low, 200 miles south of Iceland… 低温 冰岛以南两百英里
[1:16:32] Simmons! 西蒙斯
[1:16:35] Where’s my wife? 我妻子呢
[1:16:37] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:16:39] Well who invited all these people? 这些人都是谁请来的
[1:16:41] They invited themselves. 他们不请自来的
[1:16:45] You can’t hide up here forever. 你不能永远躲在这里
[1:16:48] You’ll have to go down there and save her. 你得自己下去救她
[1:16:52] He’s right. 是啊
[1:16:54] She could get herself killed. 她可能会被杀
[1:16:57] Or worse. 或者更糟
[1:17:00] Unless that’s what you want. 除非你就希望如此
[1:17:03] You are fired. 你被解雇了
[1:17:09] I don’t work for you. 我不为你工作
[1:17:14] I work for the building. 我为大楼工作
[1:17:18] Fisher, south-westerly, bearing westerly, 菲舍 西南风 西风
[1:17:21] six to Gale eight, perhaps severe Gale nine later. 风级六到八 稍后可能达九级
[1:17:25] Rain then wintry showers, moderate or poor becoming good. 雨 稍后雨夹雪 中到大随后减弱
[1:17:30] German Bight and Humber. 德国湾 亨伯河
[1:17:35] Come on! Come, come, come! 来啊 来 来
[1:17:38] Et tu, digby? 你也背叛我啊
[1:17:48] Right. 好了
[1:17:50] Which one of you bastards is going to fuck me up the ass? 你们哪个混蛋要操我后庭
[1:17:56] …Rain at times, 时有阵雨
[1:17:57] moderate or poor becoming good. 中到大随后减弱
[1:18:00] Biscay, south-westerly, six to Gale eight. 比斯开湾 西南风 风级六到八
[1:18:03] Occasional rain, moderate or poor. 偶尔有雨 中到大
[1:19:05] I’m coming. 我要射了
[1:20:04] – What floor are you on? – Uh, this one. -你是哪层的 -这一层
[1:20:09] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[1:20:18] Richard Wilder. 理查德·王尔德
[1:20:22] It’s a real pleasure, Mr. Wilder. 很荣幸 王尔德先生
[1:20:29] I’d watch out, if I were you. 你最好小心点
[1:20:31] There’s some very unhappy bunnies bouncing about. 这附近有些很不满的人
[1:20:51] Hello? 有人吗
[1:21:00] White. 怀特
[1:21:01] Mr. Royal. 罗伊尔先生
[1:21:03] Everything all right, sir? 一切都还好吗 先生
[1:21:05] Perfectly. 非常好
[1:21:08] Bit of a mess in there, isn’t it? 里面有点乱啊
[1:21:11] Oh, you know, nothing that can’t be “swept under the rug”. 没什么不能处理好的
[1:22:27] Enough! 够了
[1:22:32] Kill you. Go on, all of you! 杀了你 你们都给我滚
[1:22:38] Quite enough fun at my wife’s expense. 拿我妻子消遣够了
[1:22:42] So if you will excuse us. 我们失陪了
[1:22:47] We have guests waiting upstairs. 楼上还有客人等着我们呢
[1:22:49] Guests? 客人
[1:22:50] – Come on, come on. – Silly old me. -走吧 走吧 -我真傻
[1:22:57] Thank you, darling. 谢谢你 亲爱的
[1:22:59] I don’t know what I would have done without you. 真不知没了你我要怎么办
[1:23:06] Leave me alone! 别来烦我
[1:23:08] Leave me alone! 走开
[1:23:09] I won’t be ignored. 别想无视我
[1:23:11] Tell me about the architect. 告诉我建筑师是什么人
[1:23:16] Senior side down! 老头子下来喽
[1:23:24] I won’t be ignored. You work for the royals, 别想无视我 你为罗伊尔夫妇工作
[1:23:28] you must have a way into the penthouse. 你们肯定有办法上顶层公寓
[1:23:30] If I give you the key, will you get my money? 如果我把钥匙给你 你能把我的钱拿来吗
[1:23:34] Money? Of course. 钱 好啊
[1:23:37] If you really wanna know about Anthony Royal, 如果你真想了解安东尼·罗伊尔
[1:23:40] you’ll have to talk to that tart on 26 就该去找26层的那个荡妇
[1:23:43] with that poor little bastard of his. 带着他私生子的那个
[1:23:45] Charlotte Melville? 夏洛特·梅维尔
[1:23:48] That’s her. 就是她
[1:23:50] To sweethearts and wives. 敬情人和妻子
[1:23:52] May they never meet. 愿他们永不相见
[1:23:55] I suppose you’re a good boy really, aren’t you? 你其实是个好孩子 是吧
[1:24:00] Big enough to come and go as you please. 你已经长大了 可以随意来去
[1:24:04] Big enough to have your own key. 可以自己拿钥匙了
[1:24:19] What are you doing? 你干什么
[1:24:21] I want to see you, just once, properly. 我想看看你 就一次 好好看看你
[1:24:25] Please don’t. 别
[1:24:30] I’m nearly perfectly happy just as I am. 我现在几乎觉得完全自在开心
[1:24:34] Probably for the first time. 这或许是第一次
[1:24:40] Well, Charlotte’s right about one thing. 夏洛特说对了一点
[1:24:44] You are definitely the best amenity in the building. 你的确是楼里最礼貌的人
[1:24:53] Bugger off, you little shit! 滚开 你个小混蛋
[1:24:55] Or I’ll pull your teeth out through your ears 否则我把你的牙从耳朵里拔出来
[1:24:57] and use them for buttons! 当按钮使
[1:24:59] Fuck! 该死
[1:25:09] What’s this? 这怎么回事
[1:25:11] It’s all right, Steele. 没事的 斯蒂尔
[1:25:18] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[1:25:19] It could be worth something. 或许有点价值呢
[1:25:21] I’ve heard people are bartering wives for food on other floors. 听说其他楼层有人拿老婆换吃的
[1:25:26] I’m not that hungry. 我没饿到那个程度
[1:25:55] Charlotte’s right about one thing. 夏洛特说对了一点
[1:25:58] You are definitely the best amenity in the building. 你的确是楼里最礼貌的人
[1:26:16] My name is Richard Wilder. 我叫理查德·王尔德
[1:26:19] My name is Richard Wilder! 我叫理查德·王尔德
[1:26:22] My name is Richard Wilder! 我叫理查德·王尔德
[1:26:25] My name is Richard Wilder! 我叫理查德·王尔德
[1:26:36] Richard Wilder! 理查德·王尔德
[1:26:58] Wilder? 王尔德
[1:27:00] What are you doing here? How did you get in? 你在这儿做什么 你怎么进来的
[1:27:07] I thought you’d be downstairs manning the barricades. 我以为你在楼下守着隔挡呢
[1:27:13] I only came to get the last of the supplies 我是来拿最后的补给品的
[1:27:15] but I see you found them. 但看来已经被你找到了
[1:27:24] Get off! 放开
[1:27:27] I know why I’m not your type. 我知道我为什么不是你的型了
[1:27:30] Don’t be so silly. 别犯傻了
[1:27:32] Oh, god, it’s not just you. It’s everyone. 天呐 不是你一个 我谁都不喜欢
[1:27:35] Fibber. 撒谎
[1:27:38] Let go! 放手
[1:27:40] I know about you. 我知道你的事了
[1:27:42] I know about the architect. 我知道建筑师的事了
[1:27:45] I know about Toby. 我知道托比的事了
[1:27:49] You don’t know anything. 你什么都不知道
[1:27:50] Quite the little building project, isn’t he, our Toby? 小托比 真是好个建筑工程呢
[1:27:55] The little professor. 小教授
[1:28:04] Power will be restored tomorrow. 电力明天就能恢复了
[1:28:08] Day after at the latest. 最迟后天
[1:28:13] I’ll help you with your stupid documentary then. 我到时会帮你拍你的破纪录片
[1:28:19] But now I’m going back to the party. 但现在我要回派对去了
[1:28:29] Oh, I think you’ve had enough excitement for one day. 我觉得你今天的刺激够多了
[1:28:33] Richard, stop it. Stop it! 理查德 停下 够了
[1:28:35] No! 不要
[1:28:54] Please help me. 救救我
[1:28:57] Please help! 救命
[1:29:01] Please! 救命
[1:29:07] What are you doing in there? 你在那儿干什么
[1:29:15] What are you doing? 你干什么呢
[1:29:22] What are you doing in there? 你在那儿干什么呢
[1:29:29] What do you all do while I’m at work? 我在上班 你在干什么
[1:30:32] Good morning. 早上好
[1:32:20] Now he’s raping people he’s not supposed to. 他现在还开始强奸他不该强奸的人了
[1:32:23] And to top it all, Mercer here says he actually shat 更有甚者 默瑟说他往他公文包里
[1:32:27] in his attaché case. 拉了屎
[1:32:31] Seems Richard Wilder is certainly a Maverick. 看来理查德·王尔德绝对是个异类
[1:32:35] A barrister, aren’t you, Mercer? 你是出庭律师吧 默瑟
[1:32:38] Retired. 退休了
[1:32:39] But it’s still, it’s the principle. 但还是 这是原则
[1:32:44] And I suppose you believe that there should be unspoken rules? 你觉得该有不成文的规则吗
[1:32:49] Even for this sort of thing? 即便是对这种事而言
[1:32:52] Quite. 当然
[1:32:54] Simmons has come up with a workable solution. 西蒙斯想出了可行的解决方案
[1:32:57] We get Laing to lobotomize Wilder. 我们让朗给王尔德做脑叶切断术
[1:33:04] You can’t be serious. 你不是说真的吧
[1:33:07] It’s an interesting thought. 这想法很有趣
[1:33:09] For the good of the building, you mean? 是为了大楼
[1:33:11] If you like. 可以这么说
[1:33:13] Shouldn’t be too difficult. 应该不会太难
[1:33:15] We’ve already made contact with Laing. 我们已经联系了朗
[1:33:17] He insists on carrying out a psychological evaluation first. 他坚持要先进行心理评估
[1:33:22] Humor him, then. 那就迁就他
[1:33:23] There’s bound to be something we can give Laing in exchange. 我们肯定能给朗点什么作为交换
[1:33:26] I’d imagine he wants to be left alone. 我猜他想不受打扰
[1:33:32] Nevertheless, you’re all forgetting one small point. 不管怎样 你们都忘记了一个小点
[1:33:38] This is my party. 这是我的派对
[1:33:40] You’re all my guests. 你们都是我的客人
[1:33:43] I shall be the one who decides if someone is lobotomized. 该由我来决定要不要给谁做脑叶切断术
[1:33:48] You should thank us! 你该感谢我们
[1:33:53] You’re the one he really wants! 你才是他真正想要的
[1:33:56] What? 什么
[1:33:58] After all, you stole his wife. 毕竟 你偷走了他妻子
[1:34:03] I what? 我什么
[1:34:07] Certainly looks like that on paper. 至少看上去是如此
[1:34:09] Where is Wilder’s wife now? 王尔德的妻子在哪呢
[1:34:13] Broom cupboard. 扫帚柜
[1:34:15] Oh, perfect. 太好了
[1:34:16] We’ve got a vacancy for a cleaner, haven’t we? 我们正好缺个清洁工 是吧
[1:34:20] Yeah, right, anyone going to work? 是啊 有人要去上班吗
[1:34:24] Cosgrove. 科斯格罗夫
[1:34:26] Most have taken leave. 大部分人都请假了
[1:34:28] Well, quite right. 这就对了
[1:34:30] The real work is here. 真正的工作在这里
[1:34:32] Once we’ve dispensed with the likes of Wilder, 等我们把王尔德这种人都肃清了
[1:34:34] we play the lower people off against each other. 我们就挑拨低层人自相残杀
[1:34:38] In short, balkanize the central section. 总之 割据中央区
[1:34:41] Then begin colonization of the entire building. 然后开始殖民整个大楼
[1:34:45] Then I propose that Royal, here, draw up plans 然后我建议罗伊尔草拟计划
[1:34:51] to remodel the lower floors. 重建低层
[1:34:55] Yes, a driving range. 是的 练习场
[1:34:57] Cricket nets. 板球场
[1:34:59] Clubhouse. 俱乐部
[1:35:03] What about the horse? 马怎么办
[1:35:05] What about the horse? 马怎么了
[1:35:07] We’re gonna eat it. 我们要吃掉它
[1:35:12] Dinner parties don’t grow on trees, darling. 晚餐不是树上长出来的 亲爱的
[1:35:16] French do it all the time. 法国人经常这么干
[1:35:18] Motion’s carried. 动议通过
[1:35:20] Meeting adjourned. 休会
[1:35:22] Wouldn’t say no to a bloody Mary. 我很想喝一杯血腥玛丽
[1:35:24] I’ll have the kitchen look into it. 我去让厨房准备
[1:35:26] Who is the kitchen? 厨房谁在操持
[1:35:27] The wives are rotating. 妻子们在轮班
[1:35:32] Still enjoying the party, darling? 还喜欢这派对吗 亲爱的
[1:36:00] Fucking Christ. 老天爷
[1:37:03] Cosgrove really is quite convincing. 科斯格罗夫真是很有说服力
[1:37:20] What are you doing? I… how fucking dare you! 你们干什么 好大的胆
[1:38:18] Laing! 朗
[1:38:21] Funny, I was just thinking about you. 有意思 我正想着你呢
[1:38:27] I was just about to leave. Come in. 我刚要走 进来吧
[1:38:36] How are things? 你怎么样
[1:38:42] Comme ci comme ca. 就那样
[1:38:48] Have you seen Helen? 你看见海伦了吗
[1:38:51] No. 没有
[1:38:57] I’m no good without her. 我没她不行
[1:39:01] She shouldn’t leave me alone. It’s this place. 她不该丢下我一人 都怪这地方
[1:39:05] Won’t let me find my equilibrium. 不让我找到我的平衡
[1:39:13] I thought I was cut out for it, but… 我以为我能行 但是
[1:39:16] I’m not. 我不行
[1:39:20] Living in a high-rise requires a special type of behavior. 住在高楼需要一种特定的行为
[1:39:26] Acquiescent. 逆来顺受
[1:39:28] Restrained. 克制
[1:39:33] Perhaps even slightly mad. 或许还有些许的疯狂
[1:39:40] The ones who are the real danger 真正危险的
[1:39:42] are the self-contained types like you. 就是你这种沉默寡言的人
[1:39:47] Impervious to the psychological pressures of high-rise life. 不受高楼生活的压力的影响
[1:39:54] Professionally detached. 不动感情
[1:39:58] Thriving. 过得很好
[1:39:59] Like an advanced species in the neutral atmosphere. 就像中性大气中的优越种族
[1:40:12] I’m sorry you think that. 很遗憾你这么想
[1:40:15] No, you’re not. 你才不遗憾呢
[1:40:25] Perhaps you’re right. 或许你是对的
[1:40:39] This might help. 这你或许用得上
[1:42:26] You won’t be needing that. 你用不上这个了
[1:42:32] Come on, chop-chop! 快点 快走
[1:42:47] Laing. 朗
[1:42:48] Good of you to join us. 你能来太好了
[1:42:51] He won’t do it. 他不肯做
[1:42:53] You should probably reconsider that. 你最好重新考虑
[1:42:56] It’s not possible, I’m afraid. 恐怕不可能
[1:42:58] I will not lobotomize Richard Wilder. 我不会给理查德·王尔德做脑叶切断术的
[1:43:00] He’s possibly the sanest man in the building. 他可能是大楼里最正常的人了
[1:43:13] Well, it’s flying school for you, I’m afraid, chum. 那你就去飞吧 伙计
[1:43:20] – Can I have his tie? – If you must. -能把他的领带给我吗 -如果你非要的话
[1:43:22] – That’s Savile Row, innit? – Yes. -是萨维尔街的吧 -对
[1:43:31] Pangbourne! 潘伯恩
[1:43:33] What, Royal? I’m in the middle of something. 干什么 罗伊尔 我正忙呢
[1:43:36] You can’t put him over the edge. He owes me a game of squash. 你不能把他丢下去 他还欠我一局壁球赛呢
[1:43:39] Look, I insist you stop this at once. 我坚持你们马上停止
[1:43:44] All right then, let him go. 好吧 放了他
[1:43:55] I’m having that tie one way or another. 那领带我要定了
[1:44:33] Ever thought of leaving the nest yourself? 考虑过自己离开吗
[1:44:36] I was the first to arrive, I shall be the last to leave. 我是第一个来的 就要最后一个走
[1:44:50] You recall us speaking about 你记得我曾跟你说过
[1:44:52] my hopes for the building to be a crucible for change? 我希望大楼能酝酿改变吗
[1:44:58] Of course. 当然
[1:44:59] Well, all this has made me realize something quite fundamental. 这一切让我明白了一个基本的道理
[1:45:05] It wasn’t that I left an element out, 我并非遗漏了什么元素
[1:45:08] it was that I put too many in. 而是我加入的元素太多了
[1:45:12] And now the building’s failure 现在大楼的失败
[1:45:16] has offered those people 给了那些人
[1:45:19] the beginnings of a means of escape to a new life. 逃向新生活的起点
[1:45:29] Who knows… 谁知道呢
[1:45:32] Perhaps it will become a paradigm for future developments. 或许它会成为未来建设的范例
[1:45:40] And you, have you settled? 你呢 你安顿下来了吗
[1:45:45] I believe so. 我觉得是的
[1:45:50] Impressions? 有什么看法
[1:46:10] Well, the lights, fire, like neurons in a great brain. 灯光 火光 就像大脑的神经元
[1:46:18] The lifts seem like the chambers of a heart. 电梯就像心脏的心房
[1:46:22] – And when I move… – That’s it! -我走动时 -就这样
[1:46:26] I move along its corridors like a cell… 我沿着它的走廊走动 就像细胞
[1:46:31] …in a network of arteries. 沿着动脉网络移动
[1:46:33] There we are. 好了
[1:46:37] There. That wasn’t so bad, now was it? 好了 还不算太糟 是吧
[1:46:41] Bravo. 精彩
[1:47:00] What… what is this? 这是什么
[1:47:02] What do you think? 你以为呢
[1:47:15] Pudding? 布丁有吗
[1:47:18] Right, while I’ve got your ear… 正好你在
[1:47:22] About Richard Wilder. 关于理查德·王尔德
[1:47:24] You don’t need to worry about Richard. 你不用担心理查德
[1:47:27] Or the others. 或是其他人
[1:47:41] Bloody Mary, John? 来杯血腥玛丽 约翰
[1:47:43] – Wet the baby’s head. – Where are all the menfolk? -庆祝孩子降生 -男人都哪去了
[1:47:48] Cosgrove was taken, I’m afraid. 科斯格罗夫恐怕被劫走了
[1:47:51] On his way back from work. 下班回来的时候
[1:47:53] Christ. 老天爷
[1:47:54] Really? 真的
[1:47:57] Simmons has gone to get him back. 西蒙斯去找他了
[1:48:00] They may be some time. 他们可能得离开好一会儿
[1:48:04] Now tell me. 告诉我
[1:48:06] I can’t remember. 我记不得了
[1:48:07] Have I ever given you my autograph? 我给你签过名吗
[1:48:38] Whose area? 这是谁的地盘
[1:48:40] There’s another. 那边还有一个
[1:49:07] Helen! 海伦
[1:49:09] Helen! 海伦
[1:49:13] Helen! 海伦
[1:49:19] It’s you. 是你
[1:49:24] – The architect. – Yes. -建筑师 -没错
[1:49:29] You see you’ve made a mistake there. 你犯了个错误
[1:49:32] If you’d have confessed to your sins on camera 如果我们当初在大厅遇到时
[1:49:34] when our paths crossed in the foyer, 你就在镜头前承认自己的罪孽
[1:49:38] I’d have probably edited this bit out. 我可能还会把这部分剪辑掉
[1:49:40] I’m not accountable to you, Mr. Wilder. 我不比对你负责 王尔德先生
[1:49:45] Too late now, anyway. 现在反正也太迟了
[1:49:47] Camera broke. 摄像机坏了
[1:49:49] Oh, just one thing before you go. 你走之前还有一件事
[1:49:53] Why exactly did you take my wife? 你究竟把我妻子弄哪去了
[1:49:57] I can assure you, 我向你保证
[1:49:58] I have no interest in your personal property. 我对你的私人财产毫无兴趣
[1:50:02] Because I ask myself why would a great man like you 因为我问自己 你这样了不起的人
[1:50:04] feel the need to hide behind women’s skirts? 为什么非要躲在女人裙子后面
[1:50:07] Behind children, even. Your own, as well as others’. 甚至躲在孩子身后 你的和别人的孩子
[1:50:11] How dare you judge me! How dare… 你怎么敢指责我 你好大胆
[1:50:15] Helen! 海伦
[1:50:24] That’s right. 没错
[1:50:26] You sit there and think about what you’ve done. 你就坐在那儿 想想你都做了什么
[1:51:25] On the whole, life in the high-rise was good. 整体上来说 高楼的生活还是不错的
[1:51:29] There had been no obvious point at which 事情并没有分明地
[1:51:31] it had moved into a clearly more sinister dimension. 在某一时刻开始变得更糟
[1:51:36] Helen was right. 海伦是对的
[1:51:38] It was a huge children’s party which had got out of hand. 就是个盛大的孩子的派对失控了
[1:51:45] Of course, Laing was sorry the architect had died. 当然 朗对建筑师的离世感到遗憾
[1:51:49] He felt he owed the man a debt of gratitude 他觉得他该感谢他
[1:51:51] for his new family. 让他找到了新家庭
[1:51:54] The first Laing had ever really felt part of. 第一个让朗有归属感的家庭
[1:52:08] Now that several potential patients had emerged here in the building, 由于楼内出现了几位潜在病人
[1:52:13] Laing might start a private medical practice. 朗或许可以开一间私人诊所
[1:52:15] Do you fancy a drink? Cosgrove’s here. 要喝一杯吗 科斯格罗夫就在那边
[1:52:19] And help others surrender 也帮助其他人
[1:52:21] to a logic more powerful than reason. 屈服于一种比理智更有力的逻辑
[1:52:24] All boys together. 男士们都在
[1:52:29] Laing’s got someone waiting. 有人等着朗呢
[1:52:32] You know how it is. 你懂的
[1:52:35] Say no more. 不必多说
[1:52:40] One thing was certain, 有一件事是肯定的
[1:52:43] now that everything was getting back to normal, 现在一切都渐渐恢复了正常
[1:52:46] Laing would throw his own party. 朗要办自己的派对
[1:52:49] A modest project which, nevertheless, 不会太铺张 但是
[1:52:51] required careful and cautious planning. 也得好好筹划一番
[1:52:55] For now, he would sit back, 现在 他要坐好
[1:53:00] eat the rest of the dog 吃完狗肉
[1:53:02] and wait for failure to reach 等待第二栋
[1:53:04] the second tower of the high-rise development. 高楼开始崩溃
[1:53:09] Ready to welcome its residents into this new world… 准备张开双臂迎接其住户
[1:53:13] With open arms. 进入这个新世界
[1:53:22] I heard you out there. 我听到你的声音了
[1:53:26] Who were you talking to? 你刚刚跟谁说话呢
[1:53:29] No-one. 没谁
[1:53:32] Just the building. 就是大楼
[1:53:36] The free enterprise system 自由企业制度
[1:53:39] is a necessary but not a sufficient condition. 是必要但不充分的条件
[1:53:42] There is only one economic system in the world 这世上只有一种经济体系
[1:53:45] and that is capitalism. 即为资本主义
[1:53:47] The difference lies in 区别在于
[1:53:48] whether the capital is in the hands of the state 资本是在国家手中
[1:53:51] or whether the greater part of it is in the hands of people 还是大部分资本在人民手中
[1:53:54] outside of state control. 不受国家控制
[1:53:57] Where there is state capitalism, 只要有国家资本主义
[1:53:59] there will never be political freedom. 就不可能有政治自由
2015年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Tower Heist(高楼大劫案)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 7500(高空7500)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme