英文名称:He's Just Not That Into You
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | A girl will never forget the first boy she likes. | 女孩子永远不会忘记自己喜欢上的第一个男孩 |
[00:43] | Even if things don’t quite work out. | 即使事情不尽人意 |
[00:48] | Why did you do that? | 为什么推我? |
[00:49] | Because you smell like dog poo. | 因为你闻起来像狗便便 |
[00:51] | You’re so stupid,just like dog poo. | 你蠢得像狗便便 |
[00:54] | You’re made out of poo! | 你是狗便便做的! |
[00:57] | But usually someone is there to offer words of wisdom. | 但总有人为你排疑解惑 |
[01:01] | Made… | 狗… |
[01:02] | … of… | … 便便… |
[01:04] | … dog… | … 做… |
[01:05] | … poo. | … 的 |
[01:07] | Honey… | 宝贝… |
[01:08] | … do you know why that little boy did those things and said those things? | … 知道为什么那男孩要那样做 那样说吗? |
[01:14] | It’s because he likes you. | 因为他喜欢你 |
[01:16] | And there it is. | 就是这个 |
[01:18] | That’s the beginning of our problem. | 这就是我们问题的开始 |
[01:22] | That little boy is doing those terrible things because he’s got a crush on you. | 那个小男孩欺负你 是因为他喜欢你 |
[01:27] | Do you know what this means? | 知道这意味着什么吗? |
[01:29] | We’re all encouraged… | 我们被鼓励… |
[01:30] | …no,programmed… | … 不 被设计… |
[01:31] | …to believe that if a guy acts like a total jerk… | …去相信 如果一个小子做了令你伤心的事 |
[01:34] | …that means he likes you. | … 就表示他喜欢你 |
[01:39] | Here’s the problem: he likes you too much. | 问题就在这儿: 他太喜欢你了 |
[01:42] | You’re too pretty and too awesome. | 而你太漂亮太能干 |
[01:44] | – Yes. – He can’t handle it. | – 嗯 – 他不知所措 |
[01:48] | That Phi Delt so obviously liked you. | 那个Phi Delt显然很喜欢你 |
[01:51] | I’m sure he just lost your number. | 我相信他只是弄丢了你的号码 |
[01:55] | He’s not asking you out because he’s intimidated by your professional success. | 他不约你是因为 他被你成功的事业吓到了 |
[02:10] | Trust me. It’s because he’s just getting out of a serious relationship. | 相信我 因为他刚结束了一段认真的感情 |
[02:14] | Trust me. It’s because he’s never had a serious relationship. | 相信我 因为他从没有过认真的感情 |
[02:30] | Why do we say this stuff to each other? | 为什么我们这样互相宽慰? |
[02:33] | Is it possible that it’s because we’re too scared… | 难道因为我们太害怕… |
[02:36] | …and it’s too hard to say the one obvious truth… | … 太难说出那个… |
[02:39] | …that’s staring everyone in the face? | … 显而易见的事实? |
[02:43] | 其实你不懂他的心 | |
[02:59] | So Janine says you’re a real estate agent. | Janine说你是个房地产经纪人 |
[03:01] | Yeah,but I’m not one of those cheesy ones… | 对 不过我不是那种低级的人… |
[03:04] | … that puts my headshots on bus benches and grocery carts. | …会在公交椅或商店推车上 贴大头广告 |
[03:07] | So just,like,Frisbees and notepads? | 你贴在飞盘或笔记本上? |
[03:09] | Basically. | 差不多 |
[03:11] | – It’s much classier. – My thoughts exactly. | – 高级多了 – 正是如此 |
[03:16] | Wonder why Janine never thought to introduce us before. | 为什么Janine不早点介绍我们认识 |
[03:19] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 不知道 不知道 |
[03:21] | – Hey,guys. Want another round? – You want one more? | – 嗨 伙计们 再来一杯? – 想再来杯吗? |
[03:25] | Only if you do. I mean,if you need to get going,I totally… | 除非你也喝 如果你想喝 我可以… |
[03:32] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[03:33] | Okay,well… | 好吧… |
[03:37] | Sure. One more. Ketel and soda? | 再来个加苏打的伏特加? |
[03:40] | And a beer,please. | 还有啤酒 谢谢 |
[03:41] | Be right back. | 稍等 |
[03:44] | – Well,Conor,I had a really nice time. – It was really nice meeting you. | – Conor 今晚很愉快 – 认识你很高兴 |
[03:49] | – Bye. – See you. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[03:59] | Hey,it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[04:00] | He’s cute,and I think it went well. | 他很可爱 进展很顺利 |
[04:03] | And I think he might be leaving me a message at home as we speak. | 我想这会儿 他正往我家电话留言呢 |
[04:08] | Hey,it’s me. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you. | 喂 是我 我只想告诉你我想你 |
[04:12] | Oh,that’s very sweet of you,Conor. Thanks. | Conor 你真好 谢谢 |
[04:15] | Listen,I was wondering if you wanted to grab a late bite. | 那个 你想不想吃个夜宵 |
[04:19] | Tonight? I… | 今晚? 我… |
[04:21] | No,I was supposed to meet friends but I’m burnt out. Don’t be mad at me. | 不行 我本来要见朋友 但我太累了 别生气 |
[04:25] | No,of course,I’m not mad. Well,I’ll be up for a while. | 我没生气 我会晚点睡 |
[04:28] | – Do you wanna go ahead of me? – I’ll be up. | – 你先来吧? – 我等你 |
[04:30] | – Oh,can you hold on? – Okay. | – 先别挂? – 好 |
[04:31] | No,that’s fine. You just have one thing,so… | 不用 你只买了一样东西… |
[04:34] | No,technically I have six… | 严格说 买了六瓶… |
[04:36] | … and I’m mulling over a gum purchase,so I think you should go. | … 我还在琢磨要不要买口香糖 所以你先吧 |
[04:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:41] | Let me call you right back. | 待会儿打给你 |
[04:42] | All right. Okay. | 好的 |
[04:44] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 你好 |
[04:46] | Just that and that,please. | 就这些 谢谢 |
[04:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:54] | Oh,my word. | 噢 不会吧 |
[04:57] | Seriously? That’s not possible. | 啊? 不可能啊 |
[04:59] | I just deposited cash three days ago,so it’s just not possible. | 我三天前才存了款 不可能爆卡 |
[05:02] | Oh,it’s not that. Let me check something. | 不是说那个 我查查 |
[05:06] | Congratulations,you won. | 恭喜 你中了 |
[05:08] | What? | 什么? |
[05:09] | Our Funky Fall promotion. You’re our 1000th customer this month. | 本店新推出秋季促销 你是本月第1000位顾客 |
[05:13] | What? | 啊? |
[05:20] | Are you kidding me? | 不是开玩笑吧? |
[05:23] | I don’t do kidding. | 我不开玩笑 |
[05:25] | Oh,my God. I can’t believe this,it’s so exciting. | 上帝 我简直不敢相信 太棒了 |
[05:29] | Oh,my God. I never won anything before. | 天呐 我从没中过奖 |
[05:32] | This is the most exciting thing that ever happened to me. Is that sad? | 这竟是我有生以来最高兴的事 挺悲哀吧 |
[05:37] | Yea… No. I don’t think so. | 是… 不 不是 |
[05:39] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的? – 嗯 |
[05:42] | Thank you! Come here. | 谢谢! 过来 |
[05:45] | Wow. | 哇 |
[05:49] | As the Terps move to mid-ice,trying to… | Terps跑到中场 想进攻 |
[05:51] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[05:53] | – How was the date? – It was fine. Whatever. | – 约会怎样? – 凑合 管它呢 |
[05:56] | – Why are you here? – My cable’s out. | – 你怎么在这儿? – 我的闭路断台了了 |
[05:59] | Come on,Spiewak,it’s not the Ice Capades. | 加油 Spiewak 这可不是作秀节目 |
[06:02] | You didn’t hear the phone ring by any chance,did you? | 电话铃有响过吗? |
[06:05] | – No,I didn’t. – Shit. | – 没有 – 见鬼 |
[06:08] | Anna gave me the old,”I’ll call you right back.” | Anna老是那句”呆会儿打给你” |
[06:10] | Oh,shit,yeah? Well,how long ago? | 噢 见鬼 是吗? 多久前? |
[06:13] | That was 22 minutes ago. | 22分钟前 |
[06:17] | Do I call back? | 我打给她怎样? |
[06:18] | Should you call back? No,absolutely not. | 你要打给她? 千万不要 |
[06:22] | I’m gonna call back and say I’m going to bed. | 我就告诉她 我要上床睡觉了 |
[06:24] | What? No. It’s 9:30. You’re gonna…? | 别 才9:30 你就…? |
[06:27] | No,it’s a great idea. | 不 这是个好主意 |
[06:29] | I’ll call and say,”In case you were gonna call me back,don’t… | 打给她说 “不用给我打电话了… |
[06:32] | …because I’ll be sleeping.” A genius idea. | … 因为我要睡了” 绝妙的主意 |
[06:34] | Okay,no,that’s brilliant. | 对 妙极了 |
[06:36] | When you wake up you can say,”I’m awake now,I’m available to take your call.” | 睡醒后再打电话给她 “我醒了 可以接你的电话了” |
[06:40] | Oh,gosh. A second. | 噢 稍等 |
[06:42] | – Sorry about that. – It’s all right. | – 很抱歉 – 没关系 |
[06:45] | I was… | 我… |
[06:47] | Wait,what was I saying again? | 我说到哪儿了? |
[06:49] | You don’t wanna be like your mother,wake up one morning… | 你不愿像你母亲那样 一天醒来… |
[06:52] | …and realize you never pursued your dreams. | … 发现自己从未追求过梦想 |
[06:54] | Is that what I was saying? | 我这样说了? |
[06:56] | – You want some gum? – No,thank you. | – 来点口香糖? – 不 谢谢 |
[06:58] | God,that’s kind of heavy for a grocery chat. | 上帝 我竟然谈那么沉重的话题 |
[07:02] | – No,that’s okay. – Isn’t it? | – 没关系 – 是吗? |
[07:04] | – Sorry. – I actually might be able to help. | – 对不起 – 或许我能帮到你 |
[07:07] | Yeah,I know a guy at my office who deals exclusively with music clients. | 我有个朋友专门接手音乐方面的客户 |
[07:11] | – Are you kidding? – Uh- uh. | – 你开玩笑吧? – 嗯哼 |
[07:12] | Oh,my God. | 噢 上帝 |
[07:14] | – Are you my savior or something? – No. | – 你是我的救世主还是什么? – 不 |
[07:17] | – Can you hold this for a second? – Yeah. | – 帮我拿一下? – 好 |
[07:21] | Oh,this is so unexpected. | 太出人意料了 |
[07:34] | Okay… | 好了… |
[07:36] | I don’t… | 我不能… |
[07:38] | I’m married. | 我有老婆 |
[07:41] | I don’t do this. | 我不能这样做 |
[07:42] | You don’t do what? You don’t help struggling singers? | 你不怎样做? 不帮助困境中的歌手? |
[07:47] | Not hot yoga instructing singers… | 不帮性感的瑜伽教练… |
[07:53] | …who are incredibly charming. | …而且还相当迷人 |
[07:58] | Hm. | 嗯 |
[08:01] | Well,you could… You could give me your card. | 你可以… 给我你的名片 |
[08:04] | That’s legit,right? Is that allowed? | 这很合法 对吗? 可以吗? |
[08:07] | I could do that. | 可以 |
[08:08] | – Yeah. – That’d be okay,right? | – 耶 – 那没问题? |
[08:10] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[08:14] | Great,thank you so much. | 很好 非常感谢 |
[08:15] | Course. Do you need help to your car? | 没关系 要帮你拎上车吗? |
[08:17] | – Where’d you park? – No,I’m fine. It’s okay. | – 你的车在哪儿? – 不用 我自己来 |
[08:21] | – It was very nice to meet you. – Yeah. | – 认识你很高兴 – 嗯 |
[08:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:37] | Who was that? | 她是谁? |
[08:39] | – Oh,that was a prospective client. – Oh. | – 一个潜在的客户 – 哦 |
[08:44] | Okay. | 不错 |
[08:47] | I can talk to a woman. It doesn’t have to be like that. | 我和一个女孩说说话 你用不着这样吧 |
[08:50] | No. Absolutely not. | 我没有 |
[08:53] | – Just drive. – Relax. | – 开车吧 – 别紧张 |
[09:14] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[09:16] | – How you doing? – Good. | – 你好吗 – 很好 |
[09:19] | – Yeah? – Yeah. I just got off the phone. | – 是吗? – 是啊 我刚讲完电话 |
[09:22] | – Yeah? – Yeah,with my little sister. | – 是吗? – 是啊 跟我妹妹 |
[09:24] | – How’s she doing? – She’s getting married. | – 她好吗? – 她要结婚了 |
[09:27] | Really? | 真的? |
[09:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:31] | Great. | 很好啊 |
[09:32] | You really think that’s great? | 你真觉得好? |
[09:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:35] | Devon seems like… | Devon是个… |
[09:38] | … a great guy. | …很好的男人 |
[09:42] | Well,so you think it’s great that they’re getting married… | 他们结婚了 你觉得很好… |
[09:45] | …but you don’t ever feel like we’re going against nature,or something… | … 而我们还没结婚… |
[09:51] | …by not getting married? | … 你却不觉得违背自然规律? |
[09:55] | No. | 不觉得 |
[09:57] | Going against nature is like the cat who suckled that monkey. | 猫给猴子喂奶 才是违背自然规律 |
[10:02] | You and I are just two people who happen not to be married. | 你我只是两个 碰巧都不结婚的人 |
[10:06] | Let me tell you something. People who get married are not to be trusted. | 告诉你吧 结了婚就不再互相信任了 |
[10:10] | You are so weird. | 你真古怪 |
[10:12] | They’re not. You know why? | 真的 知道原因吗? |
[10:13] | Because if you are so legitimately happy,honestly… | 因为如果你真正的快乐并忠诚于对方… |
[10:16] | …you wouldn’t feel the need to make a big show out of it. | … 你就不会去搞个婚礼什么的展示一番 |
[10:19] | You wouldn’t have to broadcast it. | 不用到处去告诉人家 |
[10:21] | They do it because they’re insecure… | 他们结婚是因为没信心… |
[10:23] | … and they think getting married’s what they’re supposed to be doing. | … 他们认为结婚是必须做的事 |
[10:26] | So they’re lying to themselves and to other people. | 他们在欺骗自己和别人 |
[10:29] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[10:31] | Think about you and your friends. Okay? | 想想你和你的朋友 好吗? |
[10:34] | These women you have great relationships with… | 你们有着非常深厚的友谊… |
[10:37] | … you’re close to them,some of them you’ve known for years. | … 你们相识多年 关系亲密 |
[10:40] | But you don’t feel the need… | 但你们不会… |
[10:41] | … to write a $45 check to the state of Maryland for a friendship certificate. | …花45美元去马里兰州签一张友谊证书 |
[10:47] | – Yeah. No,I get that. – Right? | – 嗯 不会 我懂你的意思了 – 对吧? |
[10:49] | Why should it be any different,you know,with me and you? | 这和你我之间又有什么区别呢? |
[10:52] | We’re very happy,I love you,I’m committed to you… | 我们很幸福 我爱你 我属于你… |
[10:56] | … we have a great life,you know? | … 我们生活很好 不是吗? |
[10:58] | Yes,you’re right. | 对 你是对的 |
[10:59] | Why can’t we just be happy? | 为什么不就这样幸福下去呢? |
[11:03] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[11:04] | – I’m gonna get you some more tea. – Okay. | – 我再给你倒些茶 – 好 |
[11:15] | Please enter your pass… | 请输入密码… |
[11:17] | You have no messages. | 您没有留言 |
[11:19] | Main menu. To send a message… | 主菜单 发送留言请按… |
[11:24] | Okay,so clearly he hasn’t called. | 好吧 看来他没给你打过电话 |
[11:27] | Maybe he’s away on business. | 也许他出差去了 |
[11:29] | He sells real estate. In Baltimore. | 他卖房子 就在巴尔的摩 |
[11:32] | – Staying in town is his business. – Right. | – 呆在这城里就是他的工作 – 嗯 |
[11:35] | Well,look,let me tell you. | 好啦 我跟你说 |
[11:37] | After I went out with Ben for the first time,he didn’t call me for 11 days. | 我和Ben初次约会后 他11天没联系过我 |
[11:41] | Eleven days. And now he’s the world’s best husband. | 11天呐 现在他还不是成了我的好丈夫 |
[11:43] | That happens all the time. | 这样的事多着呐 |
[11:45] | – Really? – Really. | – 真的吗? – 真的 |
[11:47] | You want coffee? | 来杯咖啡? |
[11:49] | – I got you 2 percent. – Thanks. | – 给你加低脂牛奶 – 谢谢 |
[11:56] | This is all your fault. | 这都怪你 |
[11:57] | What? Why? | 啊? 为什么? |
[11:59] | You set us up. | 你介绍我们认识的 |
[12:01] | No. You asked me if I know any guys,and I gave Conor your phone number. | 是你问我有没认识的人 我就给了Conor你的电话 |
[12:07] | That’s not a setup. | 这可不是撮合 |
[12:09] | When I do a setup,I weigh the pros and cons. | 我要撮合两个人 会先权衡利弊 |
[12:12] | I do my due diligence. | 采取适当行动 |
[12:14] | All I know about Conor is that he sold us this house. | 关于Conor 我只知道他卖给我们这房子 |
[12:22] | Seriously,stop. | 说真的 别打 |
[12:25] | He said he always hangs out after work at the City Supper Club. | 他说他下班后常去城市夜总会 |
[12:28] | Maybe I should do a little drive by? | 也许我可以来个刚好路过? |
[12:31] | Please don’t. | 别这样 |
[12:34] | He’ll call. | 他会打给你的 |
[12:39] | 如果他不给你打电话 | |
[12:41] | Okay,I have a qiestion: | 好 我有个问题: |
[12:43] | Why’d they even invent caller ID? | 为什么要发明来电显示? |
[12:45] | It’s,like,who is this service helping? | 嗯 比如 这项服务对谁有用? |
[12:47] | I mean,for centuries… | 我指 几百年以来.. |
[12:49] | Okay,well maybe not centuries,but for,like,a lot and lot of years… | 也许没那么久 嗯 但很多很多年以前… |
[12:53] | … people have been answering their phone,not knowing who it is… | … 人们不知道打来电话的是谁… |
[12:57] | and as far as I can tell,no one’s died from that. | 而且据我所知 没人因为那样就活不下去 |
[12:59] | And it’s like if the police wanna know who placed a call,they could trace it. | 再说如果警方要知道是谁打的电话 他们可以跟踪电话 |
[13:04] | I mean,what am I,the police? | 我是说 这样我就成了什么 警察吗? |
[13:06] | This constant obsession with needing to know who’s calling all the time | 一定要知道电话是谁打来的这种心态 |
[13:10] | it’s,like,so gross. | 太讨厌了 |
[13:11] | Like,you pick up the phone,you find out who it is,then you know. | 就比如 你拿起电话 看到是谁打来的 心里就明白了 |
[13:15] | It’s,like… | 这个 就像… |
[13:17] | Look,all I’m saying… | 听着 我想说的是… |
[13:20] | if a guy doesn’t call me,I would like to reserve the right | 如果一个男人没给我打电话 我可能会 |
[13:24] | to call him at 15-minute intervals until he picks up. | 每隔15分钟就打给他一次 直到他接电话为止 |
[13:27] | But if he looks down and sees my numbers | 但是 如果他低头看见是我的号码 |
[13:29] | he’s gonna think I’m some kind of psycho or something. | 他就会觉得我神经兮兮的 |
[13:33] | Which I’m not. | 但我并不是 |
[13:35] | Obviously. | 很明显 |
[13:44] | Hello? | 喂? |
[13:46] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[13:47] | I gotta call you back. | 我等会儿再打给你 |
[13:52] | Inhale. Upward-facing dog. | 吸气 天狗式动作 |
[13:54] | Look up towards the ceiling. | 抬头看天花板 |
[13:57] | Look up towards the ceiling. | 抬头看天花板 |
[14:00] | – He ordered more drinks for us when the waitress came. – Ok. | – 那个女侍应过来的时候他特地多点了几杯饮料 – 嗯 |
[14:02] | He remembered exactly what I wanted. | 他完全记得我想要什么 |
[14:05] | He initiated the hug. He said it was nice meeting me. | 他主动拥抱我 他说很高兴认识我 |
[14:07] | So wait. This was at the end of the date or the beginning of the date? | 等一下 这是你们约会开始时还是约会结束时? |
[14:11] | End. Why,does it matter? | 约会结束时 怎么了 很重要吗? |
[14:14] | Yeah. “Nice meeting you” at the beginning of the date,that’s normal. | 当然了 如果开始时说”很高兴认识你” 这很正常 |
[14:17] | “Nice meeting you” at the end of the date… | 但是结束时说”很高兴认识你”就… |
[14:20] | It could be a blowoff. | 就是没戏了 |
[14:22] | Maybe it was at the beginning. | 也可能是在约会开始时说的 |
[14:24] | Okay. That’s fine. He’s gonna call. | 好吧 那蛮好的 他会打给你的 |
[14:27] | Or maybe it was at the end. | 也可能是结束时说的 |
[14:29] | Or maybe it was just nice to meet me. | 可能他就是很高兴认识我啊 |
[14:31] | Help. | 帮帮忙 |
[14:33] | Hi. This is torture. | 你好 这太折磨人了 |
[14:35] | How am I supposed to come up with something pithy and dynamic | 我怎样才能精辟地准确地 |
[14:38] | to say about cinnamon blends? | 介绍肉桂果物? |
[14:40] | It’s hard to focus on nutmeg | 我很难关注什么肉桂 |
[14:42] | when the guy who might be the guy of my dreams | 这个男人 很可能是我的真命天子 |
[14:44] | refuses to call me. | 但他却没给我打电话 |
[14:47] | After my first date with Neil | 我第一次和Neil约会之后 |
[14:49] | I called him. | 我主动打给他的 |
[14:51] | There are no rules anymore. | 已经没什么规定了 |
[14:54] | And,I mean,why should you have to wait for him to get off his ass? | 还有 我是说 你干嘛非得等他主动出击? |
[15:02] | – It’s ringing. – That’s pretty standard. | – 响了响了 – 电话通了就会响 |
[15:05] | – Hey,you’ve reached Conor. – Yes! Voicemail. | – 嘿 这里是Conor家 – 很好! 语音信箱 |
[15:07] | – Leave a message,I’ll get back to you. – Notes. | – 请留言 我会尽快回复你 – 笔记 |
[15:10] | “Hey,Conor,it’s Gigi. | “嘿 Conor 我是Gigi |
[15:12] | I just thought,I hadn’t heard from you | 我就是想 你没打电话给我 |
[15:14] | and how stupid is it that a gal has to wait for a guy’s call anyway,right?” | 女人干嘛非得等男人打给她呢 不是吗?” |
[15:21] | What does that say? What’s that say? | 这是什么意思? 这是什么意思? |
[15:25] | Because we’re all equal,right? | 因为男女是平等的 对吗? |
[15:27] | More than equal. | 而且不仅仅是平等 |
[15:29] | More women are accepted into law school now than men. | 如今法学院女生可比男生多 |
[15:32] | And,I mean,I don’t know if you saw that Dateline | 还有 我是说 不知道你看没看过”日界线”(美国一档爆料节目) |
[15:34] | but women practically have penises now,right? So… | 如今女人也可以有鸡鸡的 对吧? 那么… |
[15:38] | Call me. | 回电话给我 |
[15:39] | Oh,this is Gigi. Call me. | 哦 我是Gigi 回我电话 |
[15:44] | Don’t worry,he’s totally gonna call. | 别担心 他肯定会打给你的 |
[16:06] | What? | 什么? |
[16:07] | How can there not be a dial tone? How can there not be a dial tone? | 电话怎么没声音? 电话怎么没声音? |
[16:11] | No dial tone. Come here,dial tone. | 没声音 回来吧 声音 |
[16:13] | Gigi,are you there? | Gigi 你在吗? |
[16:15] | Hello,Gigi? | 在吗 Gigi? |
[16:16] | – Mom,is that you? – Yes. | – 妈 是你吗? – 是啊 |
[16:18] | – I can’t talk now,I’ll call you back. – Wait,I need you to… | – 我现在没法跟你说 等会儿回你电话 – 等一下 我想要你… |
[16:29] | Hi,it’s Janine. Leave a message. | 你好 我是Janine 请留言 |
[16:31] | Hi,Janine,it’s me. | 你好 Janine 是我 |
[16:33] | Conor never called | Conor没打电话给我 |
[16:34] | so I’m on the precipice of staging a casual run in at the City Supper Club. | 所以我想要正好路过下城市夜总会 |
[16:39] | Pick up if you wanna stop me. | 要阻止我就接电话 |
[16:42] | All right,I’m interpreting your silence as tacit compliance. Bye. | 好吧 我就当你默许了 拜拜 |
[16:50] | – What’s up,girl? – Hey. | – 最近怎么样 小妞? – 嘿 |
[16:52] | – How are you? – Good. | – 你还好吗? – 不错 |
[17:00] | Knock,knock. | 打扰一下 |
[17:01] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:04] | So… | 那个… |
[17:06] | here we are. Same shift again. | 瞧瞧 我们又轮到同一班 |
[17:10] | I know. I make the schedule. Remember? | 我知道 我排的工作表 不记得了? |
[17:13] | Well,I figured it was no coincidence. | 哦 我就猜这不是巧合 |
[17:21] | I had… | 我… |
[17:23] | a good time the other night. | 那晚过得很开心 |
[17:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:27] | It’s amazing where 10 shots of Patron will get you. | 十杯龙舌兰酒下肚后你还真疯狂 |
[17:34] | So I was thinking… | 那个 我在想… |
[17:36] | after work we could… | 下班后我们可以… |
[17:39] | You know… | 你知道的… |
[17:41] | Look,Kelli Ann,what happened between us the other night was fun. | 听我说 Kelli Ann 那晚我们过得很开心 |
[17:47] | It was definitely fun. | 真的很开心 |
[17:48] | But we’re way understaffed tonight. I even have to man the bar. | 但今晚我们人手不够 我甚至要亲自掌管吧台 |
[17:52] | So that’s why I scheduled you. | 所以我才安排你值班 |
[17:55] | To work. | 来工作 |
[17:57] | So… | 那么… |
[18:01] | Are we good? | 我们没事了? |
[18:04] | – Nope,we’re good. – Okay. | – 当然了 我们没事了 – 好的 |
[18:06] | Hey,oh,Kelli Ann. | 嘿 哦 Kelli Ann |
[18:08] | Hey,babe,could you get the door? Thanks. | 嘿 宝贝 能把门关一下吗? 谢谢 |
[18:21] | Hi. Are you joining us for dinner,or? | 你好 是来吃晚餐的 还是? |
[18:23] | I’m meeting someone. A guy. | 我来见个人 一个男人 |
[18:25] | – Why? – Hm? | – 何必呢? – 嗯? |
[18:27] | Nothing. Sorry. For dinner? | 没什么 抱歉 来吃饭? |
[18:30] | I’ll wait at the bar. | 我在吧台等他 |
[18:33] | That’s a great idea. | 主意不错 |
[18:43] | What can I get you? | 需要点什么? |
[18:44] | Oh,no,I’m meeting someone. | 哦 不用了 我来见个人 |
[18:46] | Oh yeah? What,you got a hot date? | 哦 是嘛? 所谓的燃情约会么? |
[18:50] | I don’t know if you’d call it “hot.” | 我不知道能不能算得上”燃情” |
[18:51] | This guy Conor and I have only been out one time… | Conor和我才约了一次会… |
[18:54] | Wait,wait,wait. Conor Barry? | 等等等一下 Conor Barry? |
[18:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:57] | Conor’s not coming in tonight. Thanks a lot. | Conor今晚不会来了 谢谢 |
[18:59] | Did he forget he was supposed to meet you here? | 他忘记约了你在这里见面吗? |
[19:02] | Oh,see,when I said “meeting someone,” I guess it was kind of a broad term. | 哦 那个 我说的”见个人” 意义很宽泛 |
[19:06] | A wide interpretation of the word “meeting.” | “见个人”有很多种解释 |
[19:08] | Right. You know what? I’ll call him. | 好的 你知道吗? 我打电话给他 |
[19:11] | Oh,no. I mean,just totally unnecessary. | 哦 不 我是说 完全没必要 |
[19:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:17] | I just was actually in the area | 我只是刚好在附近 |
[19:19] | and so I just figured I’d swing by and see if he was around. | 顺便过来看看他在不在 |
[19:23] | Because I had to return his pen. | 因为我要还他这支笔 |
[19:27] | Had to return this pen. He left this. | 还他这支笔 他落下的 |
[19:29] | And I just thought I should really return it before he,you know,freaks out. | 我想我要早点还给他 免得他抓狂 |
[19:35] | Yeah. Okay,I’ll get it to him. | 哦 好的 我帮你给他 |
[19:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:41] | “Wilson Ward,DDS,Adult,Child and Geriatric Dentistry.” | “Wilson Ward 牙科学博士 儿童 成人 中老年牙医” |
[19:46] | Look,I’m not going to judge what may or may not be important to someone. | 那个 我也不好说什么东西对人家重不重要 |
[19:50] | Yeah. That’s not even his dentist,though. | 没错 尽管这根本不是他的牙医 |
[19:52] | Oh,really. Who is? | 哦 是嘛 那谁是? |
[19:55] | My dad. | 我爸 |
[20:03] | Oh. | 噢 |
[20:07] | I’m Gigi. I went out with Conor last week. | 我叫Gigi 我上周和Conor约过会 |
[20:10] | And I just… | 然后我… |
[20:15] | I thought if I just ran into him… | 想看看是否会碰到他 |
[20:19] | I don’t know. I’m gonna go. | 我不知道 我要走了 |
[20:21] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:23] | Wait,just… | 等等 就… |
[20:24] | Hang out for a second. Let me buy you a drink. | 再等几秒钟 我请你喝杯东西 |
[20:27] | One drink. Okay? | 就一杯 好吗? |
[20:31] | Give me two seconds,I’ll be right back. | 稍等一会 我马上回来 |
[20:36] | Look,you seem like a cool girl,so I’m just gonna be honest with you. | 你看起来满理智的 我就实话跟你说吧 |
[20:40] | Conor’s never gonna call you. | Conor不会打给你的 |
[20:43] | Oh,really. How do you know? | 哦 是吗 你怎么知道? |
[20:46] | Because I’m a guy,and it’s just how we do it. | 因为我是男人 男人都这么做 |
[20:48] | He said it was nice meeting me. | 他说很高兴认识我 |
[20:50] | I don’t care if he said you were his favorite female… | 我不管他有没有说你是他最爱的女人 |
[20:53] | since his mommy and Joanie Cunningham. | 除了他妈妈和Joanie Cunningham(美剧’欢乐时光’女主角) |
[20:55] | Over a week went by,okay,Gigi? And he didn’t call you. | 但有一星期了吧 Gigi? 他都没打给你 |
[20:58] | But maybe he did call and I didn’t get the message. | 但也许他打了 我没收到口信 |
[21:01] | Or maybe he lost my number | 也许他弄丢了我的号码 |
[21:03] | or he’s out of town,or got hit by a cab,or his grandma died. | 也许他出城了 也许他被车撞了 说不定他奶奶去世了 |
[21:07] | Or he didn’t call because he has no interest in seeing you again. | 也说不定他没打是因为没兴趣再见你 |
[21:12] | Yeah. But my friend Terri once went out with a guy who never called. | 好 但我朋友Terri就和一个没给她打电话的人约会过 |
[21:16] | She totally wrote him off. | 她完全忘记了他 |
[21:18] | – Over a year goes by. – Right. | – 一年多以后 – 好吧 |
[21:19] | She ran into him,and it ended up that… | 她碰巧遇到了他 最后他们… |
[21:21] | Your friend Terri’s an idiot. She’s also the exception | 你的朋友Terri是个白痴 同时也是个例外 |
[21:25] | by the way. The rare exception. | 是概率极小的例外 |
[21:26] | Okay. Okay. But what if I’m the exception? | 好吧 好吧 但说不定我也是个例外呢? |
[21:29] | No,you’re not. You’re not at all. In fact,you’re the rule. | 不 你不是 你不是例外 实际上 你是普遍情况 |
[21:32] | And the rule is this: If a guy doesn’t call you,he doesn’t wanna call you. | 普遍情况就是 男人没打给你 是因为他不想打给你 |
[21:37] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 是的 |
[21:39] | – Always? – Yeah,always. | – 一直是这样? – 是的 一直是的 |
[21:41] | Look,I know what blowing off a woman looks like,okay? | 听我说 我知道该怎样甩掉一个女人 懂吗? |
[21:45] | I do it early,I do it often. | 我是老手 经验丰富 |
[21:47] | So trust me when I say if a guy is treating you like he doesn’t give a shit | 所以相信我 如果一个男人表面上对你不怎么在乎 |
[21:52] | he genuinely doesn’t give a shit. | 他就真的不在乎你 |
[21:55] | No exceptions. | 没有例外 |
[22:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:10] | Given me a lot to think about. | 你说的我会好好想想 |
[22:18] | – Morning,morning. – Excuse me. | – 早晨好 早晨好 – 借过 |
[22:20] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[22:22] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗? |
[22:23] | Oh,I was up all night. | 哦 我昨晚一夜没睡 |
[22:24] | Please say you were working on the nutmeg copy. | 求你告诉我你是在在忙肉桂的材料 |
[22:27] | Sure. It’s basically done. I have to tell you something important. | 当然了 基本搞定了 我有件重要的事要说 |
[22:30] | Sweetie? What’s going on with your hair? | 宝贝? 你的头发怎么了? |
[22:32] | Yeah,come here before people see you have a mini muffin in your hair. | 是啊 到这边来 免得他们看到你的头上有块小松饼 |
[22:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:37] | So… | 那个… |
[22:41] | Thank you. I think I figured it out. | 谢谢 我想我是明白了 |
[22:45] | Remember that notary public who cheated on me? | 还记得那个对我劈腿的公务员吗? |
[22:47] | Then Anastasia told me her boyfriend cheated on her at the beginning | Anastasia告诉我她男朋友起初也对她劈腿 |
[22:51] | but then he changed and now they’re married and crazy in love? | 但后来他变了 现在他们结婚了 深陷爱河 |
[22:55] | – I thought that guy was a process server. – No,notary. | – 我以为他只是个技术师呢 – 不 公证员 |
[22:57] | Anyway,my point is,Anastasia’s the exception,not the rule. | 不管怎样 我想说 Anastasia是个例外 不是普遍情况 |
[23:00] | We have to stop listening to these stories. | 我们不能再听信这些童话了 |
[23:02] | The rule is that guys who cheat on you don’t care about you much. | 实际真理是 出轨的男人根本不在乎你 |
[23:06] | – Okay. – Okay,so Exhibit A: | – 好吧 – 好的 案例A: |
[23:10] | Chad,the drummer who lived in a storage space. | Chad 住在仓库里的鼓手 |
[23:13] | He only used me for rides,and yet I continued to stalk him for most of 1998. | 他只是把我当司机 我却整个1998年都在跟踪他 |
[23:17] | And then… Oh,there was Don | 还有… 哦 那个Don |
[23:20] | who broke up with me every Friday so that he could have his weekends free. | 他每逢周五就要和我分手 这样他就可以过自在的周末 |
[23:23] | I was delusional about that relationship. | 我曾经幻想过那段感情 |
[23:26] | I’d refer to him as my husband to my dental hygienist. | 我告诉我的牙医说 他是我丈夫 |
[23:28] | And anyway all of my friends used to tell me stories | 还有 不管如何 我的朋友们给我讲的那些 |
[23:31] | about how things might work out with these dipshits | 关于这些白痴男人都会变好的故事 |
[23:33] | because they knew someone who knew someone who dated a dipshit like mine | 因为她们朋友的朋友曾约会过这样的臭男人 和我类似 |
[23:36] | and that girl ended up getting married looking happily ever after. | 结果这个朋友结婚了 过上幸福的生活 |
[23:39] | But that’s the exception. We’re not the exception,we’re the rule. | 但那都是例外 我们不是例外 我们只是普遍情况 |
[23:47] | Okay,let me just see if I understand. | 好了 我想想我是不是明白了 |
[23:51] | So what you’re saying is | 那么 你是说… |
[23:52] | if I hear a story about a girl who’s been with a guy for 13 years | 如果我听说一个女孩已经和一个男人在一起13年了 |
[23:56] | and he finally married her,that’s the exception. | 最后他们结婚了 这就是例外 |
[23:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:00] | But the rule are guys like Neil | 但是普遍情况是 像Neil这样的男人… |
[24:04] | who are with girls like me | 和我这样的女人 |
[24:08] | for seven years and aren’t married | 在一起7年了还没结婚 |
[24:10] | they’re never getting married. | 那就永远不会结婚了 |
[24:12] | – No. – No. | – 不 – 不 |
[24:14] | – No,no,no. No,no,no. – No. | – 不 不 不 不 不 不 – 不 |
[24:16] | – It’s not what she meant in that… – No,it’s got nothing to do with you. | – 她不是那个意思… – 不 这和你没关系的 |
[24:20] | I absolutely was not talking about you. I was… I was talking… | 我肯定不是在说你 我是说… 我是说… |
[24:22] | – These are specific relationship situations. – I was talking about myself specifically. | – 总是有特殊情况的 – 我是在讲我自己呢 |
[24:26] | Just me specifically,you know? | 专指我自己 知道么? |
[24:33] | This guy is,like,impossible not to like,you know? | 那个男人让你不得不喜欢 知道吗? |
[24:36] | He’s flirting with me pretty heavily outside of the Handy Mart | 他在便利超市和我很暧昧地打情骂俏 |
[24:39] | and,you know,everything just kind of lines up,it’s really magical. | 那个 一切都自然而然 真的很神奇 |
[24:44] | And then he tells me that he’s married. | 然后他告诉我他有老婆了 |
[24:46] | Which,of course,I should be pissed about,right? | 我肯定是要发火的 对不对? |
[24:48] | But I just can’t stop thinking about him. | 但我就是忘不了他 |
[24:52] | But he’s married. | 但他结婚了 |
[24:53] | I know,I realize that. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我知道 我意识到了 我不知道我哪根筋搭错了 |
[24:57] | What’s wrong with me? | 我哪根筋搭错了? |
[24:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:01] | I know this guy,he works in my dad’s printing business. | 我认识一个男人 他是我爸爸复印店里的员工 |
[25:04] | And he was married for 15 years to a nice lady. | 他跟一个好女人结婚15年了 |
[25:09] | And one night he meets this woman at some church event. | 某晚他在教堂的活动上遇到了一个女人 |
[25:14] | And he tells my dad that he’s never felt anything like it before. | 他告诉我爸爸说他从没有过那样的感觉 |
[25:19] | That he had finally met the one. | 他觉得自己终于找到了灵魂伴侣 |
[25:22] | So he divorced his wife… | 于是他和他妻子离婚… |
[25:24] | … and he’s been with this other woman for 22 years… | … 之后他和这个女人一起过了22年… |
[25:27] | … and they’re insanely happy. | … 非常幸福 |
[25:29] | I mean,what if you meet the love of your life… | 我是说 如果你遇到了生命中的最爱… |
[25:32] | … but you already married someone else? | … 但那个时候你已经嫁给了别人怎么办? |
[25:34] | Are you supposed to let them pass you by? | 你就该无动于衷吗? |
[25:39] | You’re right. Okay. | 你说得对 好 |
[25:43] | I’m gonna call him. | 我给他打电话 |
[25:45] | Okay. | 对 |
[26:02] | – Hello? – Hey,Ben. This is Anna Marks. | – 喂? – 嘿 Ben 我是Anna Marks |
[26:05] | Hey,Anna. What’s up? | 嘿 Anna 怎么了? |
[26:07] | Nothing,I was just… I was taking you up on your offer. | 没什么 我只是… 想起来你说过能帮我 |
[26:10] | I know you said you had a couple of contacts you thought could help me. | 你说你有些关系可能会对我有帮助 |
[26:15] | And I thought maybe we could talk about it over coffee or something like that. | 我觉得我们可以边喝咖啡边聊一聊 |
[26:23] | Look,I just… | 嗯 我… |
[26:28] | I can’t,Anna. | 不行 Anna |
[26:31] | You seemed great. I just… I don’t know. | 你很优秀 只是… 怎么说呢 |
[26:33] | I should probably go. | 我得挂了 |
[26:36] | Take care,though. Bye. | 不过 多保重 再见 |
[26:45] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[26:46] | – I’m psyched you called. – Cool. | – 我就知道你会打给我 – 是吗 |
[26:48] | Kind of given up on you when you didn’t call me back. | 我差点以为你不会回我电话了 |
[26:51] | I was just thinking about you. | 我刚好想到你 |
[26:52] | – Want a glass of wine? – Sure. | – 来杯酒? – 好 |
[26:54] | Okay,what were the categories again? | 对了 都有哪些类型来着? |
[26:56] | Four categories: | 四种类型: |
[26:58] | Smart,sexy,funny and cute. | 聪明 性感 风趣和可爱 |
[27:02] | But you can only be two things. | 但只能选两项 |
[27:04] | Like Sarah Jessica Parker would be funny and sexy. | 比如Sarah Jessica Parker(‘欲望都市’女主演)属于风趣和性感 |
[27:09] | Bill Clinton would be smart and sexy. | 比尔克林顿是聪明和性感 |
[27:11] | I can’t believe you’re hot for Clinton. | 难以置信你居然认为Clinton是性感的 |
[27:13] | Go. What am I? | 选吧 我是哪种? |
[27:15] | Wait,what was I again? | 等等 我是哪种来着? |
[27:16] | You’re smart and cute. | 你是聪明和可爱 |
[27:18] | Okay,you are sexy,very sexy. | 好吧 你是性感的 很性感 |
[27:21] | And cute. | 还有可爱的 |
[27:24] | No,you can’t… | 不 不对… |
[27:26] | Sexy and cute are both in the looks column. | 性感和可爱都是外表那一栏的 |
[27:28] | Nobody wants to be all in one column. | 谁也不想只具有同一栏的特质 |
[27:30] | I sound like a jackass if I say you’re all four,which obviously you are. | 尽管我这么说会显得很傻 但显然你四种类型都是 |
[27:34] | Especially sexy. | 尤其是性感 |
[27:36] | You’re the best. | 你是最好的 |
[27:43] | I better go. | 我该走了 |
[27:45] | Okay,well,you know you could stay here if you want. | 好吧 呃 你想留的话可以留下 |
[27:50] | What? It’s been a while. | 怎么了? 你有一阵子没来了 |
[27:52] | No,I can’t. | 不 不行 |
[27:54] | I can’t stay,I’m totally… | 我不能 我… |
[27:56] | I’m totally,totally fried. | 我彻底 彻底醉了 |
[27:58] | Is that okay? | 你没关系吧? |
[28:00] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[28:06] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[28:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[28:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:21] | That look straight to you? | 你看看正吗? |
[28:23] | Why are you hanging that? | 你挂那个干什么? |
[28:26] | Because you asked me to about three weeks ago. | 因为三周前你要我把它挂起来 |
[28:29] | I’m getting around to it. | 我现在总算是有空了 |
[28:32] | Why? You don’t want it here? | 怎么了? 你不喜欢吗? |
[28:34] | No,I love it there. But just stop. | 不 我喜欢 但别弄了 |
[28:36] | Why? Is it the painting? | 为什么? 是画的原因吗? |
[28:39] | You know,I know,it looks kind of like a deflated boob here. | 我也觉得这玩意看上去跟女人的平胸似的 |
[28:44] | Right? I know. | 对吧? 我知道 |
[28:45] | It’s gonna be depressing. Should I take it down? | 真是压抑 要不我拿下来? |
[28:49] | No,I want you to stop doing anything nice. | 不是 我是不想你再对我好了 |
[28:54] | This feels like a trick. | 你在玩什么小把戏 |
[28:56] | – No. – No? | – 不是 – 不是? |
[28:58] | No,I just… I just need you to stop being nice to me… | 不 我只… 我只是不想你再对我这么好… |
[29:02] | … unless you’re gonna marry me after. | … 除非最终你会娶我 |
[29:05] | Is that funny? | 可笑吗? |
[29:08] | Do you think that’s funny? | 你觉得可笑吗? |
[29:11] | No,I guess it’s not funny. | 不 我不是觉得好笑 |
[29:13] | See,you can’t keep being nice to me… | 呃 你不能总对我这么好… |
[29:15] | … and I can’t keep pretending that this is something that it’s not. | … 我也不能再自欺欺人 |
[29:19] | We’ve been together for over seven years. | 我们在一起七年多了 |
[29:22] | You know me,you know who I am. | 你了解我 你知道我是什么样的人 |
[29:24] | You either wanna marry me or you don’t. | 你到底想不想娶我 |
[29:29] | Or there’s the possibility… | 不是我想不想娶你… |
[29:32] | … that I mean it when I say I don’t believe in marriage… | … 我是真的不相信婚姻… |
[29:35] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[29:37] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[29:38] | Come on,it’s bullshit for every woman… | 听着 对女人来说这就是扯淡… |
[29:41] | … that has been told by some man that he doesn’t believe in marriage… | … 如果有个男人说他不相信婚姻… |
[29:44] | … and then six months later he’s married to some 24-year-old that he met at a gym. | … 但六个月以后他娶了一个在健身房认识的24岁女人 |
[29:50] | It’s just… It’s bullshit. | 就是… 就是扯淡 |
[29:52] | Where is this coming from? | 你哪来的这些想法? |
[29:54] | From the place I’ve been hiding from you for about five years. | 五年来我一直都在逃避这种念头 |
[29:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:58] | For five years,because I haven’t wanted to seem demanding. | 五年了 因为我不想让你觉得我要求太多 |
[30:01] | And I haven’t wanted to seem clingy or psycho. | 我也不想显得太依赖你或者精神错乱 |
[30:06] | Or whatever. | 或者别的什么 |
[30:08] | So I haven’t asked you. | 所以我才没问过你 |
[30:11] | But I… | 但现在… |
[30:15] | I have to. | 我不得不问 |
[30:19] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[30:23] | … are you ever gonna marry me? | … 你到底会不会娶我? |
[30:44] | Oh,I can’t do this anymore. | 哦 我不能再这样了 |
[31:02] | … 如果他不想娶你 | |
[31:04] | I used to think that I had never been dumped. | 我以前还觉得我从没被甩过 |
[31:07] | Yeah,then we started comparing notes. | 对 然后我们相互研究了一下 |
[31:09] | Then we realized we’ve both been dumped by every man we’ve ever been with. | 然后才发现其实每次都是我们被甩 |
[31:13] | – Every one. – Yeah. | – 每次 – 对 |
[31:15] | – But they do it so skillfully. – Mm-hm. | – 不过他们是如此狡猾 – 嗯哼 |
[31:18] | They just so sneaky that you think it was your idea. | 狡猾到你会以为分手是自己的主意 |
[31:21] | Yeah. You’re sitting back and you’re like: | 对 你往那儿一坐心里就嘀咕了: |
[31:24] | “Oh,yeah. This my idea. But wait a second,why am I alone?” | “哦 对 是我的主意 慢着 我怎么被甩了?” |
[31:28] | “Why am I unhappy? Why have I gained 20 pounds?” | “为什么我不快乐? 为什么我长了20磅?” |
[31:30] | – They Jedi mind-trick you. – Yes,they do. | – 他们控制了你的思想 – 对 他们是 |
[31:33] | – So they do a soft pass. – Yeah. | – 他们就这样过关了 – 对 |
[31:34] | They got little lines they like to tell you. | 他们总是说那几句话 |
[31:37] | Like,”I don’t wanna stand in your way.” | 比如 “我不想妨碍你” |
[31:39] | Or,”You’re perfect,it’s just I have to work on myself.” | 或者 “你太好了 只是我还有待提高” |
[31:42] | Right. “I’m just thinking of your happiness.” | 对 “我在为你的幸福着想” |
[31:44] | “Oh,I don’t deserve you.” That’s my favorite one. | “哦 我配不上你” 我最喜欢这句 |
[31:47] | You know the other one I like? | 你知道我还喜欢哪句吗? |
[31:49] | “I am so jealous of the guy who gets to marry you.” | “我真嫉妒能娶你的那个人” |
[31:51] | – Well,that could have been you. – Yeah. | – 可笑 你自己怎么不娶我呢 – 对 |
[31:53] | That’s what I was leaning towards. | 我还觉得嫁给你更好呢 |
[31:55] | Yeah. And the second you hear that… | 对 一旦你听到这些话… |
[31:57] | … run to the store,get yourself some ribs and some ice cream… | … 你就直接跑去商店 大吃排骨和冰淇淋… |
[32:01] | … because you have been dumped. | … 因为你被甩了 |
[32:03] | Hey Anna,it’s Ben. | 嘿 Anna 我是Ben |
[32:05] | Listen,I know it’s been a while since you called. | 呃 我知道离你上次打电话来有一阵子了 |
[32:08] | It’s just… It took me by surprise. | 只是… 我没有料到 |
[32:11] | But I did offer to help you with your career… | 不过我确实说要帮助你的事业… |
[32:14] | … and I don’t see why I can’t do that,right? | … 没有什么不可以的 对吧? |
[32:16] | So why don’t you give me a call… | 不如你给我打个电话… |
[32:18] | … and maybe you can come by the office or something. | … 或许你可以来我办公室什么的 |
[32:21] | Okay? All right,take care. Bye. | 好吧? 就这样 保重 再见 |
[32:23] | Hey,you. | 嘿 你 |
[32:25] | Oh,shit. | 哦 真是的 |
[32:27] | – What? – You scared me. | – 怎么了? – 你吓到我了 |
[32:30] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[32:32] | Everything’s fine. | 一切还好 |
[32:34] | Are you smoking again? | 你又抽烟了? |
[32:36] | No,sweetie,I’m not smoking. | 没有 亲爱的 我没抽烟 |
[32:38] | Why? | 怎么了? |
[32:39] | You get jumpy when you smoke. | 你一抽烟就神经质 |
[32:41] | I’m not smoking,I promise. | 我没抽烟 我保证 |
[32:42] | No,I was just sitting here… | 不是 我只是坐着… |
[32:45] | … trying to picture what this room’s gonna look like when it’s finished. | … 想象这间屋子装修完了的样子 |
[32:49] | – I like that game. – You do? | – 挺有意思 – 是吗? |
[32:50] | Yeah. | 是 |
[32:52] | What color did you picture? | 你想象的是什么颜色? |
[32:55] | That’s where I got stuck. | 我正在为此踌躇 |
[32:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:00] | I was thinking… | 我想… |
[33:02] | … maybe yellow. | … 也许用黄色 |
[33:06] | – YeIIow? Okay. – Yeah. I mean,it’s neutral. | – 黄色? 好 – 对 我觉得 黄色是中间色 |
[33:09] | – Mm-hm. – Yeah. So it could be whatever. | – 呃 – 对 可以当作任何房间 |
[33:13] | It could be an office,it could be a guest room… | 可以当作办公室 可以当做客房… |
[33:17] | … a gym,a baby’s room… | … 健身房 婴儿房… |
[33:23] | Wait,did you mean “neutral,” or “gender-neutral”? | 等等 你是说”中间” 还是”中性”? |
[33:26] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. – Oh,really? | – 不知道你在说什么 – 哦 真的? |
[33:32] | I know we said we’d wait to talk about it. | 我知道我说过 我们可以以后再谈这个 |
[33:35] | – Uh-huh. – Mm-hm. | – 呃 – 嗯 |
[33:37] | But I think that we’re almost ready to start talking about it. | 但我认为我们就快准备好了 |
[33:59] | So that’s the last time I do anything pro bono. | 所以那是我最后一次无偿服务 |
[34:05] | Well,ladies,I guess I have to get back to the office. | 好了 女士们 我该回办公室去了 |
[34:09] | You go back to the office after happy hour? What’s happy about that? | 你快乐够要回去工作了? 工作有什么劲? |
[34:12] | I met you. | 遇见你使一切都有意思了 |
[34:16] | I would love to call you sometime. Do you have a card? | 有时间我想给你打电话 你有名片吗? |
[34:20] | – Of course. – Oh,great. | – 当然 – 哦 太好了 |
[34:22] | Here is my info. | 这是我的信息 |
[34:26] | – Nice to meet you,Janine. – Nice to meet you. | – 很高想见到你 Janine – 很高兴见到你 |
[34:29] | Look forward to hearing from you,Gigi. | 期待着你打来电话 Gigi |
[34:33] | Oh,wait. | 哦 等等 |
[34:35] | So… | 那个… |
[34:37] | … how are we doing this? | … 我们怎么联系? |
[34:39] | Are you hearing from me or am I getting a call? | 是你等我的电话还是我等你的? |
[34:42] | What? | 什么? |
[34:43] | You said you’d love to call me… | 你说你会给我打电话… |
[34:45] | … but then you said,”Look forward to hearing from you,” and… | … 但你又说 “期待着你打电话来” 这… |
[34:48] | You see how that’s kind of confusing? | 是不是有点不好理解? |
[34:50] | Yeah,look,we’ll talk. We’ll get in touch. | 对 呃 我们再商量吧 我们会再联系的 |
[34:55] | You did it again. Very vague. | 你又来了 含糊其辞 |
[34:57] | You know what? Let’s just say that you’ll call me… | 知道吗? 我们直接说你给我打电话… |
[35:00] | … and then we can skip all the nonsense. | … 然后就可以省略其他的废话了 |
[35:03] | Goodbye,Gigi. | 再见 Gigi |
[35:15] | – He was cute. – Yeah,please don’t cyber-stalk him. | – 他挺可爱 – 对 可别上网去搜索人家的资料 |
[35:21] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[35:22] | I’m not calling him. | 我不会给他打电话 |
[35:24] | If he wants to see me,he’ll call. | 他要是想见我 他会打电话的 |
[35:26] | Wow. | 喔 |
[35:28] | That guy Alex really made an impression on you. | 那个叫Alex的家伙给你印象不错 |
[35:31] | Was he hot? | 他好看吗? |
[35:32] | No. He was just… | 不 他就是… |
[35:35] | … right. | … 还行 |
[35:38] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[35:39] | Morning,Ryan. | 早上好 Ryan |
[35:41] | A surprise mocha venti just because you’re so awesome. | 一杯咖啡送帅哥 |
[35:44] | – Love you. – Love you. | – 爱你 – 爱你 |
[35:48] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[35:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:05] | So? | 怎么样? |
[36:07] | Oh,hi. | 哦 嗨 |
[36:14] | – He asked me out. – Oh,my God. He called? | – 他约我了 – 哦 天呐 他打电话了? |
[36:17] | – Well… – He e-mailed? | – 呃… – 他发电子邮件了? |
[36:20] | – No. – What? | – 没有 – 什么? |
[36:21] | Left his calling card with your lady-in-waiting? | 只是给你的同伴留了个电话号码? |
[36:25] | – He MySpaced me. – Ouch. | – 他在MySpace上联系的我 – 哎呦 |
[36:29] | – Oh. – Oh,girl,I don’t know about that. | – 哦 – 哦 姑娘 不是吧 |
[36:33] | My trampy little sister says MySpace is the new booty call. | 我的小姐妹说用MySpace联系只是想上床 |
[36:38] | Well,what am I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办呢? |
[36:40] | I mean,things have changed. | 我是说 时代不同了 |
[36:42] | People don’t meet each other organically anymore. | 人们不再那么愿意见面了 |
[36:45] | If I would like to make myseIf seem more attractive to the opposite sex… | 如果我想让自己在异性面前更有吸引力… |
[36:49] | … I don’t go and get a new haircut,I update my profile. | … 我不用去换个新的发型 更新我的资料就行了 |
[36:52] | That’s just the way it is,you know? | 就是这么回事 明白? |
[36:55] | Yeah,she’s right. | 是 她说得对 |
[36:57] | Back,back,back,back. | 回去 回去 回去 回去 |
[37:00] | Ad sales,this is Mary. | 广告销售 我是Mary |
[37:02] | Hi,Mary,this is Conor,Anna’s friend,or whatever. | 嗨 Mary 我是Conor Anna的朋友 随便了 |
[37:06] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[37:08] | So,what’d you think? | 那么 你觉得怎么样? |
[37:11] | Looking at it right now. I’m not sure about this. | 我正在看 我不太确定 |
[37:13] | Oh,you have to trust me. | 哦 你要相信我 |
[37:15] | It’s a burgeoning market,you’re gonna make a fortune. | 这个市场正在迅速发展 你会赚大钱的 |
[37:17] | I know. Did you have to put me with the massage ads? | 我知道 你一定要把我放在按摩广告那页里吗? |
[37:21] | Well,it was either that or the page with the personals,so… | 呃 不是这页的话就是私人信息那页了 所以… |
[37:24] | This page gets a lot of action. | 这一页很多人看哦 |
[37:26] | Yeah,I guess you’re right. | 对 你说的对 |
[37:28] | Hey,have you spoken to Anna lately? | 嘿 你最近有没有见过Anna? |
[37:30] | Yeah. | 见过 |
[37:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:37] | All right,Mary,I’ll talk to you soon. Thank you. | 先这样 Mary 我以后联系你 谢谢 |
[37:39] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:41] | What I’m trying to show you is that there’s a difference. | 我想告诉你 这是有区别的 |
[37:45] | There is a difference. | 确实有区别 |
[37:46] | Hey,how did you get Aunt Linda to sew these dresses in two weeks? | 嘿 你是怎么说服Linda阿姨在两周内把这些礼服缝制好的? |
[37:50] | She wanted to do it. | 她喜欢做这些 |
[37:52] | Really? She told me she felt like an old Indonesian lady in a sweat shop. | 真的吗? 她告诉我 她感觉这样就像裁缝铺里的印尼老太婆 |
[37:55] | – Is that not right? – No,she didn’t. | – 不是这样吗? – 不 她没有这么想 |
[37:57] | No? | 不是? |
[37:59] | What’s the… ? Why the big rush to get married? | 什么… ? 为什么急着结婚? |
[38:03] | Because I am not having my wedding during a gross Baltimore winter… | 因为我不想在冬天穿的那么臃肿去结婚… |
[38:07] | …and I am not waiting till spring. | …而且我还不想等到来年春天 |
[38:09] | You are so pregnant. | 你真像怀孕了 |
[38:12] | Oh,God,I’m not pregnant. | 哦 天哪 我没怀孕 |
[38:13] | I’m not pregnant. That’s ridiculous. | 我没有怀孕 真是无聊 |
[38:16] | – Chug a beer then. – No,I’m not chugging a beer. | – 那来瓶啤酒吧 – 不 我不喝啤酒 |
[38:18] | Chug a beer. | 来一瓶吧 |
[38:19] | We’re in love,you assholes. | 我们是相爱的 你们这群傻瓜 |
[38:21] | That’s what people do when they’re in love,they get married. | 结婚 是相爱的人都会做的事情 |
[38:27] | But you know what? Not everybody gets married,you know? | 但是你知道吗? 并不是所有的人都会结婚 你懂吗? |
[38:31] | There are many people who never get married. | 有很多人永远都不会结婚 |
[38:35] | Well,thanks for the inspirational pep talk. | 谢谢你这么积极的鼓励我 |
[38:38] | What she meant to say was that it’s fine that you broke up with Neil. | 她其实想说 你和Neil分手没什么 |
[38:42] | Right. | 对 |
[38:43] | Tons of people make the choice to be alone. They’re happy. | 很多人选择独身 而且他们过得很开心 |
[38:47] | Look at Al Pacino. | 比如阿尔・帕西诺(教父主角) |
[38:49] | Never been married,happy as a clam. | 从没结过婚 开心的不得了 |
[38:52] | Would that… ? Am I… ? Would I be Al Pacino in this scenario? | 我是不是… ? 在这件事上要向阿尔・帕西诺学习? |
[38:56] | No,Bethie,we just… We want you to be happy. | 不是 Bethie 我们只是… 我们希望你能快乐 |
[38:58] | Well,then you should have rethought the coral. | 那你就换掉这身珊瑚红的衣服 |
[39:02] | Oh,her face. | 哦 她那副表情 |
[39:04] | – Your face. – Don’t make her cry. | – 瞧你那表情 – 别把她弄哭了 |
[39:05] | I’m sick of these coral jokes. | 我最讨厌这玩笑了 |
[39:07] | I know,you’re sensitive. Trust me,I get it. | 我知道 你很多愁善感 相信我 我了解 |
[39:11] | Hey,why don’t you have dinner with me and Steven and the kids… | 嘿 你干嘛不来跟我和Steven 还有孩子们吃晚饭呢… |
[39:14] | … then you can just stay over…? | … 然后在我那儿过夜…? |
[39:16] | Why’d she wanna hang out with you and your husband? | 她干嘛要和你还有你老公呆在一起啊? |
[39:19] | The last thing I’d feel like doing. | 我最不愿意这么做 |
[39:20] | If being in this wedding is too painful… | 如果参加婚礼让你这么痛苦… |
[39:22] | Oh,God,you guys. Please,stop it. Relax,relax. | 哦 天啊 姐妹们 求你们了 别说了 放松 放松 |
[39:26] | That’s enough,okay? Seriously,you guys,I’m f… | 打住吧 好吗? 说真的 姐妹们 我是… |
[39:29] | I’ve gone through breakups before. If you remember,I handle them quite well. | 我之前也分过手 如果你们还记得 我那时候处理的很好 |
[39:33] | You’ve been there,you’ve seen it. I’m perfectly capable of doing this. | 你们亲眼见证过的 我有能力做好这些事情 |
[39:38] | I can do it again. | 这一次也不例外 |
[39:40] | I want you to stop worrying about me. | 我不希望你们为我担心 |
[39:42] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[39:45] | I know it’s here somewhere. | 我知道它肯定在这 |
[39:47] | I spoke with George Lane in Music. He had a whole list of references for you. | 我和George Lane谈过关于音乐的事情 他有一堆的名单 |
[39:53] | Well,that’s okay. You can just call me when you find it. | 那好吧 等你找到了再给我打电话 |
[40:00] | I swear I didn’t lure you here under false pretenses. | 我发誓 我不是要找借口引你到这儿来 |
[40:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:05] | A girl can dream,though. | 但是 女孩子总可以幻想一下吧 |
[40:09] | You’re just too good a guy. | 你就是太好了 |
[40:19] | Why are you married again? | 再问一次 你为什么结婚? |
[40:23] | Seriously,why? | 真的 为什么? |
[40:25] | No,I really think that it would be good for me to know… | 不 我真的觉得 知道了是件好事… |
[40:28] | … why you cannot live without this other woman. | …为什么你没有这个女人就不能活 |
[40:32] | Well,we’d been together since college and she gave me an ultimatum. | 我们从大学的时候就在一起了 而且她给我下了最后通牒 |
[40:37] | She said,”Either we get married or we break up.” | 她说 “如果我们不结婚 那就分手” |
[40:41] | So we got married. | 所以我们就结婚了 |
[40:43] | Wow. You caved. | 哇 你屈服了 |
[40:48] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[40:49] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[40:52] | What? You’re a dick if you date a girl for too long and don’t marry her. | 知道吗? 如果你和一个女孩恋爱很久却没有和她结婚 那你是个混蛋 |
[40:57] | You marry her and you’re an asshole for marrying before you’re ready. | 而在没准备好的时候娶了她 那你就是个笨蛋 |
[41:00] | I mean,shit,I don’t know. | 见鬼 我也不知道 |
[41:17] | You’re really hot. | 你真的很漂亮 |
[41:20] | And I am obviously attracted to you. | 我显然迷上你了 |
[41:25] | So I think the best I can do is… | 所以我想我最好是… |
[41:28] | … eventually find this piece of paper and call you… | … 等找到了那张单子 再打给你… |
[41:33] | … and hope to just help you out in your career in some small way. | … 希望能为你的事业 尽一点绵薄之力 |
[41:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[41:48] | Hi. What’s going on? | 嗨 还好吗? |
[42:03] | Javier,I thought we talked about tarping the furniture. | Javier 不是说好了要把家具罩上布吗 |
[42:49] | City Supper. | City Supper(餐厅名字) |
[42:50] | Hi,this is Gigi. Is Alex there? | 嗨 我是Gigi Alex在吗? |
[42:52] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[42:54] | – Alex? – Yo. | – Alex? – 嗨 |
[42:56] | – Drinks are good? – Yeah,one more. | – 好喝吗? – 不错 再来一杯 |
[42:58] | – Hello? – Hi,this is Gigi. | – 你好? – 嗨 我是Gigi |
[43:02] | – Huh? – I,um… | – 嗯? – 我 呃… |
[43:05] | …had the dentist pen. | …有一支牙医的钢笔 |
[43:06] | Right. Hey. How you doing? | 是 嘿 你怎么样? |
[43:09] | – I’m really sorry to bug you. – That’s okay. | – 我很抱歉麻烦你 – 没什么 |
[43:12] | You had some really good insights and I wanted to ask you a question. | 你的见解独到 我想问你个问题 |
[43:15] | Okay,look,now I need to be harsh with you. | 好的 听着 现在我必须说点难听的了 |
[43:18] | Conor’s never gonna be interested in you,Geege. | Conor永远不会对你有兴趣的 Geege |
[43:20] | No,I know. This is about Jarrad. | 嗯 我知道 这次是关于Jarrad的 |
[43:25] | So we meet at happy hour and he’s completely charming… | 我们在酒吧特价时间遇到的 他长得很帅… |
[43:28] | Hey,give me two seconds,okay? Two seconds,hold on. | 嘿 等我一下 好吗? 就一会 等一下 |
[43:42] | Let me guess. He said: | 让我猜猜 他说: |
[43:43] | “The only thing happy about this hour is you.” | “最开心的就是遇到你” |
[43:47] | He might have used some derivative of that. | 他或许比这更老套 |
[43:53] | So he says he’s going to call,but then he gives me his card and he says… | 他说他会打电话 但是之后他给了我名片 还说… |
[43:57] | Oh,he’s not interested. | 哦 他对你没兴趣 |
[43:58] | – You don’t even know if he’s called. – Oh,did he? | – 我还没说他打没打 – 他打了吗? |
[44:02] | No. | 没有 |
[44:03] | – But I honestly think he’s expect… – Okay. | – 但是我真的认为他期待… – 算了吧 |
[44:07] | Gigi,he is not interested. | Gigi 他对你没有兴趣 |
[44:12] | Alex,this is jacked. | Alex 这没什么大不了的 |
[44:14] | The hostess is giving me shit for not wearing a black shirt. | 女领班因为我没穿黑色衬衫 把我给骂了一顿 |
[44:17] | – It’s not black. – Look at it. | – 这不是黑色的 – 看看 |
[44:18] | Not a black shirt. I see it. It’s not black. | 不是黑色的衬衫 我看见了 不是黑的 |
[44:21] | This shit is black. | 这件衬衫是黑色的 |
[44:26] | If a guy gives you his phone number instead of taking yours,he’s not interested. | 如果一个男人给你他的名片 却没要你的 说明他不喜欢你 |
[44:30] | He took mine first. Then he gave… | 他先要了我的 然后他给… |
[44:32] | And also,if a guy wants to see you,believe me,he will see you. | 还有 如果一个男人想要约你 相信我 他一定会约你的 |
[44:38] | I once called 55 Lauren Bells until I got the right one. | 我曾经给55个叫Lauren Bells的打了电话 直到找到我想找的那个 |
[44:42] | That’s cute. | 那真是太可爱了 |
[44:43] | What happened? | 之后怎么样了? |
[44:45] | Oh,yeah,as it turns out,her ass looked really huge in the daylight. | 哦 她的屁股在白天看起来真大 |
[44:50] | Is it your sensitivity that makes you so popular with women? | 是不是因为你的细腻 你才这么受女人欢迎? |
[44:53] | Don’t call him. He doesn’t like you. | 不要给他打电话 他不喜欢你 |
[44:56] | Don’t tiptoe around my feelings. | 不要总是否定我的感觉 |
[44:58] | – Well,I’m just trying to help. – I know. Thank you. | – 我只是想要帮你 – 我知道 谢谢你 |
[45:01] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[45:02] | I gotta get back to work,but good luck. | 我要回去工作了 祝你好运 |
[45:05] | Okay,bye. | 好的 再见 |
[45:11] | Hey,buddy,you home? | 嘿 哥们 在家吗? |
[45:13] | Yeah. Come on in. | 在 进来吧 |
[45:18] | Hey,you want a beer? | 嘿 想喝啤酒吗? |
[45:22] | Or an apple martini? | 还是苹果马爹利? |
[45:24] | Oh,that’s funny. | 哦 真好笑 |
[45:27] | Have you told your parents? | 你告诉你父母了吗? |
[45:29] | It’s for work. I’m trying to expand my client base. | 这是为了工作 我想扩大客户群 |
[45:32] | By pretending to be gay? | 以假装成一个同性恋的方式? |
[45:34] | No,by being more gay-friendly. | 应该说是 以对同性恋友好的方式 |
[45:37] | Or,in real estate terms,”gay-adjacent.” | 或者 更准确点是 “同性相怜” |
[45:39] | Nice. I’m gonna use that. | 不错 我以后就这么说 |
[45:41] | I should change this. It’s maybe a little much. | 我应该换了它 这或许是有点过头了 |
[45:44] | I don’t know. Dressing like that,seeing a girl who won’t sleep with you… | 我不知道 穿成那样 和一个不会跟你上床的女孩约会… |
[45:47] | … I think you can pull it off. | … 我觉得你应该放弃 |
[45:49] | It’s not that she won’t sleep with me,douche bag. | 不是她不会跟我上床 傻逼 |
[45:51] | I have slept with her. It’s just she,you know…. | 她跟我上过床 只是她 你知道的…. |
[45:55] | won’t sleep with you anymore. | 再也不会和你上床 |
[45:57] | Pretty much,yeah. | 差不多 是的 |
[46:00] | What do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[46:02] | I think you got a problem… | 我觉得你有问题… |
[46:03] | … because you’re gonna have to beat them away with a stick,you gorgeous,sexy man. | … 因为你的美丽和性感 把她们都吓跑了 |
[46:07] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[46:09] | Observe your breath. | 注意你的呼吸 |
[46:12] | Inhale,Belly rise. | 吸气 鼓腹 |
[46:17] | And exhale,Belly fall. | 呼气 收腹 |
[46:21] | Bring your hands together in front of your chest. | 双手合十 放于胸前 |
[46:25] | Bow your head in gratitude. | 心怀感激的低下头 |
[46:32] | – Namaste. – Namaste. | – 合十礼 – 合十礼 |
[46:35] | Thank you for coming. See you next week. | 谢谢你们来上课 下周再见 |
[46:41] | Great class. | 很好的课程 |
[46:54] | We ran into each other. | 我们偶遇了 |
[46:57] | You came to my class. | 你来上我的课 |
[46:59] | I had no idea this was your class. | 我不知道是你上课 |
[47:03] | You called to ask me if this was my class. | 你打电话问过是不是我上课的 |
[47:05] | No,you never called back. | 没有 你根本没有回我电话 |
[47:07] | Because you told me not to call you if it was my class. It was. | 因为你说 如果是我的课就不要回电话 |
[47:10] | – No. We just ran into each other. – Okay. | – 不 我们只是偶遇 – 好吧 |
[47:12] | We’re just two innocent folks who happen to be working out near each other. | 我们只是单纯的朋友 碰巧在一起健身 |
[47:17] | Exactly. | 确实是 |
[47:21] | Do you want a swim? | 你想游泳吗? |
[47:24] | Sure. | 当然 |
[47:31] | You know,I was just thinking… | 你知道 我只是想… |
[47:35] | … why can’t we be friends? | …为什么我们不能成为朋友? |
[47:37] | I mean,am I not allowed to have friends anymore? | 我是说 我就不能再有朋友了吗? |
[47:40] | I mean,am I not allowed to be friends with people that are hot? | 我是说 我不能跟那些性感的女孩做朋友吗? |
[47:44] | I mean,what kind of reverse prejudice is that? | 我是说 这是什么偏见啊? |
[47:47] | I hear you. | 我听着呢 |
[47:49] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[47:50] | … am I not supposed to be friends with a guy just because he’s married? | … 我就不能和已婚男人做朋友吗? |
[47:54] | Right. | 对 |
[47:55] | Or has an insane smile? | 一个傻笑的? |
[47:57] | Or an ass that makes me wanna dry hump? | 有着令人浮想联翩的屁股的男人? |
[48:05] | – Did you just say “dry hump”? – Yeah. | – 你刚才说”浮想联翩”? – 是啊 |
[48:12] | Think I just fell in love. | 我想我恋爱了 |
[48:20] | So we’re friends. | 所以我们是朋友了 |
[48:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[48:59] | You wanna come in? | 你想下来吗? |
[49:04] | I’m sorry,I don’t trust myself. | 对不起 我不能信任我自己 |
[49:06] | That’s okay. You can just watch. | 没关系 你可以看 |
[49:12] | You know,you may be the best friend I’ve ever had. | 你或许是我有过的最好的朋友 |
[49:26] | – Hi. – Hey. | – 嗨 – 嘿 |
[49:34] | – Take a shower. Hey. – What? Hi. | – 冲个凉 嘿 – 什么? 嗨 |
[49:37] | – Honey? – Yeah. | – 亲爱的? – 嗯 |
[49:41] | You smell weird. | 你闻起来怪怪的 |
[49:43] | – I smell weird? – Yeah,different. | – 我闻起来怪怪的? – 对 不一样 |
[49:46] | – Different how? – I don’t know. | – 怎么不一样? – 我不知道 |
[49:51] | Sort of an odd thing to say. | 似乎难以启齿 |
[49:52] | You know,maybe it was the ashtray and cigarettes I found. | 可能是因为我在后院 |
[49:56] | In the back yard. | 找到的烟灰缸和香烟 |
[49:58] | What part of “My dad died of lung cancer”… | “我父亲死于肺癌”这句话… |
[50:02] | … is so hard for you to wrap your brain around? | … 很难记吗? |
[50:05] | What? | 什么? |
[50:06] | Do not lie to me,Ben. Please,okay? | 不要骗我 Ben 求你 好吗? |
[50:14] | Are you serious? | 你是说真的吗? |
[50:20] | We have,like,8000 undocumented workers here daily. | 每天在这儿工作的工人那么多 |
[50:25] | Okay,and you find an ashtray with cigarettes in it and you think… | 你发现了一个烟灰缸还有些烟蒂 所以你就认为… |
[50:30] | You automatically assume that they’re mine. | 你就直接认为那些是我的 |
[50:33] | Oh,yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[50:35] | Honey,I’m not lying to you. | 亲爱的 我没有骗你 |
[50:42] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[50:44] | … you are really freaking out. | …你真是神经过敏 |
[50:47] | This whole renovation thing’s getting to you because nothing’s happening. | 因为没什么进展 整个装修工作让你压力很大 |
[50:57] | Just say no. | 那就说不 |
[50:59] | Get it out. | 然后扔掉它 |
[51:00] | Gonna take a shower. | 洗个澡 |
[51:02] | – I’m exhausted. – Okay. | – 我很累 – 好吧 |
[51:08] | – Sorry. – It’s all right. | – 抱歉 – 没事 |
[51:21] | Who’d have thought that a random girl from yoga… | 谁会想到一个瑜伽课上认识的女孩… |
[51:23] | – … would fix me up with such a good kisser? – Back at you,sister. | – … 会给我介绍一个接吻高手? – 继续 美女 |
[51:31] | I can’t wait to kiss you again. | 我都等不及再吻你了 |
[51:33] | But we’re kissing right now. | 但是我们正在接吻啊 |
[51:35] | I know,next time. | 我知道 我是说下一次 |
[51:36] | The second-date kiss is way more intimate. | 二次约会的吻会更有性趣 |
[51:41] | Well,listen. | 听着 |
[51:42] | I’m leaving tomorrow,so I’ll be out of touch for a little bit. | 我明天要走了 所以暂时不能联络了 |
[51:48] | Can you excuse me a quick second? Too many Diet Cokes. | 等我两秒钟好吗? 健怡可乐喝多了 |
[51:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:12] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[52:13] | Hey,sorry to bug you again,quick question. | 嘿 不好意思又打扰你了 问你一个问题 很快 |
[52:16] | Excuse me one minute,babe,sorry. | 等一下好吗 宝贝 抱歉 |
[52:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[52:21] | Okay,I’m making out with this guy,PG stuff. | 我和一个男的在亲热 限制级的 |
[52:24] | And he mentions that he’s going out of town,he’s gonna be out of touch. | 他说他要去趟外地 会暂时不能联络 |
[52:28] | Run. | 继续 |
[52:30] | But maybe he is going out of town. | 也许他真的要去外地 |
[52:32] | To where? Where’s he going that he’s gonna be out of touch? | 去哪儿? 他要去哪儿? |
[52:37] | Where are you going out of town to again? | 你刚才说你要去哪儿? |
[52:39] | Um… Uh… Pittsburgh. | 嗯… 呃… 匹兹堡 |
[52:43] | Pittsburgh. | 匹兹堡 |
[52:44] | Run. | 离开他 |
[52:46] | So,what,now I’m just supposed to run from every guy who doesn’t like me? | 现在 我应该离开所有不喜欢我的男孩? |
[52:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[52:52] | There’s not gonna be anybody left. | 那就没人了 |
[52:56] | I don’t know why I’m saying this. | 我不知道我为什么说这个 |
[52:58] | But,I think I know a nice guy who might actually like you. | 但是我认识一个不错的男生 我想他会喜欢你的 |
[53:01] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[53:03] | He’s friends with my brother,his name’s Bill. | 他是我哥的朋友 他叫Bill |
[53:05] | We’ll all meet for drinks and It’ll be good. | 我们都是喝酒的时候碰面 还不错 |
[53:08] | So,I mean,I’m in his bathroom right now. | 那么 我… 我现在在他家浴室里 |
[53:12] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[53:13] | Well,you gotta come out eventually,right? But I’d take my time in there. | 你总会出来的吧? 我不急 在这儿等你 |
[53:18] | I’d let him sweat. | 让他急一急 |
[53:20] | – Thanks. – Good luck. | – 谢谢 – 祝你好运 |
[53:52] | Yeah,the boat looks great. | 这船棒极了 |
[53:54] | You look like shit. | 但你却糟糕透了 |
[53:56] | But your boat looks great. | 但是你的船棒极了 |
[53:58] | Yeah,I live on my boat,man. | 当然 我住在船上 伙计 |
[54:02] | Personal hygiene goes out the window. | 个人卫生要在窗外解决 |
[54:04] | A lot of time to work on the place. | 大部分时间都在这里工作 |
[54:07] | You should try working on a shower. | 你该试试在浴室里工作 |
[54:09] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[54:11] | Hey,what can I tell you? | 嘿 我该怎么说呢? |
[54:14] | – Standing on principle,man. – It’s all I got. | – 坚守原则 – 完全明白 |
[54:22] | Cigarette? | 来一根? |
[54:24] | No,I’m good. | 不用了 |
[54:25] | That’s right,you quit. | 很好 你戒了 |
[54:28] | Good for you. | 对你有好处 |
[54:36] | So did Janine send you out here to check up on me? | 是Janine派你来监视我的? |
[54:41] | Yeah,pretty much. | 没错 差不多 |
[54:43] | What are you gonna tell her? | 你要怎么汇报? |
[54:45] | I’ll tell her how gorgeous you look out here on the ocean. | 我要告诉她你在海上享受极了 |
[54:50] | Break. | 别开玩笑了 |
[54:52] | Any word from Beth? | Beth怎么样了? |
[54:55] | You know,she’s so busy organizing her sister’s funeral,I think she must be… | 她忙着她妹妹的葬礼 我想她一定… |
[54:59] | Sister’s what? | 妹妹的什么? |
[55:00] | Her wedding,her sister’s wedding. | 她的婚礼 她妹妹的婚礼 |
[55:03] | – Isn’t that what I said? – No,you said “funeral”. | – 我刚说的不是婚礼? – 不 你说的是”葬礼” |
[55:05] | – No,I didn’t. – Yes,you did. | – 不 我没有 – 不 你有 |
[55:07] | Shit,did I really? | 我真的说了? |
[55:09] | That’s so weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[55:11] | I really don’t understand why people wanna get married. | 我真不明白为什么有人想结婚? |
[55:16] | They don’t. | 他们不想 |
[55:17] | – They don’t? – No. | – 他们不想? – 没错 |
[55:19] | No,no guy actually wants to get married. | 事实上 没有男人想结婚 |
[55:22] | And if they do,all they’re really thinking about? | 如果他们要结婚 他们真的考虑清楚了吗? |
[55:26] | All the women they’re gonna miss out on. | 他们会错过全天下的女人 |
[55:28] | I don’t wanna be with anybody else,I just wanna be Beth. | 我不想和别人一起 我只想和Beth一起 |
[55:32] | I don’t know,man,I… | 我不知道 我… |
[55:34] | Why’d you get married? | 你为什么结婚? |
[55:38] | I love Janine. | 我爱Janine |
[55:40] | You’re a happyly married guy. | 你是个快乐的已婚男人 |
[55:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[55:44] | Yeah,I’d say so. | 没错 我想是的 |
[55:53] | Now,I know I don’t need to tell any of you. | 现在 我想我没必要多此一举的告诉大家 |
[55:55] | That my cousin Paige is hot. | 我的表妹Paige很辣 |
[56:01] | In high school,If I told the popular guys that Paige was my cousin | 上高中时 如果我告诉那些帅哥Paige是我的表妹 |
[56:04] | It’d keep me from getting my ass kicked. | 他们会追着我的屁股后面跑 |
[56:06] | Because no one wanted to blow their chances with her. | 因为没人想错失和她相处的机会 |
[56:11] | And when she gets up there and says those marriage vows to Devon. | 当她站在那儿说要嫁给Devon时 |
[56:16] | There will be hearts breaking all over the world. | 世上不知又有多少颗心破碎了 |
[56:22] | But,you know,keep in mind that her sister Beth is still on the market. | 但是 不要忘了她的姐姐Beth还待价而沽呢 |
[56:28] | Yeah,sure,she may be an older model. | 没错 也许她是位上了年纪的模特 |
[56:31] | But she got a lot of good miles left in that tank. | 但离掉价还有一段距离 |
[56:34] | But don’t stay on the lot too long | 但是不要待的太久了 |
[56:36] | or next year’s models are gonna slip in there and steal all… | 新的模特们会在出现 抢走所有风头… |
[56:39] | Okay,that’s enough of the speeches. | 好了 发言到此为止 |
[56:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[56:42] | So enjoy the crab. | 大家享用螃蟹吧 |
[56:45] | And that yellow stuff is not hot mustard,it’s the crab’s hepatopancreas. | 这个黄色的东西可不是芥末酱 它是螃蟹的胰腺 |
[56:57] | Your cousin Jay has always been a jackass. | 你表弟Jay一直是个不分轻重的傻小子 |
[57:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[57:01] | And somehow even he’s married. | 但就连他都结婚了 |
[57:05] | Oh,honey,look. | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[57:07] | Back when everyone was just going to camp at the Y. | 有一次 当大家只是要去某地露营时 |
[57:11] | You borrowed my New York Times. | 你借去我的纽约时报 |
[57:13] | Found some arts camp in the Berkshires. | 发现波克夏有一个艺术野营 |
[57:16] | Wrote away for information and got accepted on your own. | 你自己寄了封信给咨询处 拿到了入营证 |
[57:19] | You never did things like everyone else. | 你总是独树一帜 |
[57:22] | Why not? | 为什么呢? |
[57:23] | Because that’s you. | 因为这就是你 |
[57:25] | That’s why you’re my favorite daughter. | 这就是为什么我最喜欢你这个女儿 |
[57:29] | You’re not supposed to say that. | 你不该说这种话 |
[57:31] | I don’t give a shit. | 我不在乎 |
[57:33] | I’m retired,I’ll say what I want to. | 我退休了 我想说什么就说什么 |
[57:36] | I’ll say it to the whole room if you want. | 如果你想 我会对整个屋子里的人这样说 |
[57:38] | Wait,wait,wait! Come here. Stop. | 等等 等等 等等! 过来 停下 |
[57:41] | It’s true,though. | 是实话 |
[58:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[58:03] | – What are you doing? – Waiting for you. | – 你在干嘛? – 等你 |
[58:09] | Come on. | 过来 |
[58:16] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 我迟到了 |
[58:17] | No,it’s okay. | 没事 没关系 |
[58:18] | I like a little time before a blind date. | 相亲前 我习惯早到 |
[58:20] | Prepare myself mentally,remind myself not to tell the story about my molars. | 打起精神 提醒自己不要泄露磨牙的事… |
[58:24] | Gigi,he’s not coming. | Gigi 他不来了 |
[58:26] | But you can tell me the story about the molars. I’d love to hear it. | 但是你可以告诉我你磨牙的事 我想听 |
[58:29] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[58:31] | How could he already not like me? | 还没见面 就已经不喜欢我了? |
[58:33] | I screwed up. I told Bill it was Thursday,not Tuesday. It’s my fault. | 是我搞砸了 我告诉Bill今天是星期四 是我的错 |
[58:36] | Hi. Are you good? | 嗨 你还好吗? |
[58:38] | – Can I get a Jameson on the rocks? – Sure. | – 能给我杯加冰的詹姆士威士忌吗? – 没问题 |
[58:43] | Awesome,I’m stuck with a guy who can’t distinguish Tuesday from Thursday. | 可怕 我要和一个分不清是星期几的人相亲 |
[58:46] | Meanwhile,this girl,she’s probably meeting her soul mate as we speak. | 你看 那个女孩 她可能遇见了她的真命天子 |
[58:51] | – This one right here? – Mm hm. | – 就是那个女孩? – 嗯 |
[58:52] | Oh,god,no. | 哦 天哪 不是 |
[58:54] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[58:57] | The guy working the Tom Cruise thing? | 那个男的 装得像汤姆克鲁斯似的? |
[58:59] | She’s interested,he’s clearly not. | 她对他很有兴趣 但他完全没有 |
[59:01] | You cannot tell from a cursory glance that he’s not into her. | 你不能匆匆一瞥 就说他没兴趣 |
[59:05] | Actually,I can,I see this stuff going on every night. | 事实上 我能 这种事我每晚都屡见不鲜 |
[59:07] | Watch this,she’s going on about her macrobiotic diet. | 看着 她继续说着无趣的话题 |
[59:10] | He’s thinking,”Dear Christ,get me out of here”. | 而他在想 “上帝啊 让我脱身吧” |
[59:13] | And look at that,how fortuitous. | 看 多么美妙的意外 |
[59:14] | Drinks spill,which is perfect for him,because now… | 酒洒出来了 真是完美 因为现在… |
[59:17] | he can move on to the girl with the shoulder tattoo. | 他可以去肩膀上有纹身的女孩那儿了 |
[59:21] | Man,you have a gift. | 大哥 你太有才了 |
[59:23] | Now check out Droopy Dog on the other side. | 现在 看看另一边的可怜虫 |
[59:25] | He’s gonna buy her drinks all night and she’s still gonna insist there’s no spark. | 他会给她买单 但她坚信和他擦不出火花 |
[59:29] | Maybe there’s not. You need a spark. | 也许不是 你需要一点火花 |
[59:31] | Oh,the spark thing is bullshit. | 哦 火花这种事就是胡说八道 |
[59:34] | – Really? – Bullshit. | – 真的? – 胡说八道 |
[59:36] | Enlighten me. | 教教我 |
[59:38] | Guys invented the spark. | 男人发明了火花这一说 |
[59:39] | So they could not call and treat you kind of badly and keep you guessing | 因为这样 他们就可以不打电话 可以对你很冷淡 让你捉摸不透 |
[59:43] | and then convince you that anxiety and fear that just develops naturally. | 然后哄你相信 你对此自然而然产生的焦虑和害怕 |
[59:47] | It’s actually just a spark. | 是一种火花 |
[59:49] | And you guys all buy it,you eat it up and you love it. | 而你们这些女人照单全收 完全相信 还很喜欢 |
[59:52] | You love it because you feed off that drama,you all love that drama. | 你们喜欢是因为你们偶像剧看多了 就喜欢这种情节 |
[59:56] | I don’t. | 我不这样 |
[59:57] | So you never wait until the last minute on a deadline or a phone bill. | 那么你从来没有等到交稿或电话账单的最后期限? |
[1:00:01] | Because secretly you cannot love the drama | 你要知道自己是否能成功 |
[1:00:03] | of not knowing whether or not you’re gonna make it. | 所以才喜欢这种情节 |
[1:00:06] | Maybe. | 也许是吧 |
[1:00:08] | And let me guess. | 我猜猜看 |
[1:00:09] | When you were stalking Conor the other night. | 那晚你和Conor见完面后 |
[1:00:12] | Were you obsessing about him calling | 你有没有一遍又一遍 |
[1:00:14] | constantly pacing back and forth,staring at your phone for days. | 时刻关注他的来电 一连几天紧盯着电话 |
[1:00:17] | Even though the date was just kind of mediocre? | 甚至会想 这次约会就这样了? |
[1:00:22] | Okay,yeah. | 好吧 没错 |
[1:00:24] | Because you all thrive on the drama. Thank you. | 因为你期待电视剧里的情节 谢谢 |
[1:00:27] | Look,you gotta be more like me. If a girl likes me,great. | 听着 你该学学我 如果一个女孩喜欢我 很好 |
[1:00:30] | But if not,there are plenty more out there like her,you know? | 但如果她不喜欢我 外面女孩还多的是 明白? |
[1:00:33] | Probably with smaller pores and bigger implants. | 不要在一棵树上吊死 |
[1:00:36] | – Beautiful. – I know. | – 说的太好了 – 我知道 |
[1:00:39] | Why are you sharing all of this inside dating information with me again? | 你为什么总是教我这些约会的技巧? |
[1:00:42] | I don’t know,I like you. | 不知道 我喜欢你 |
[1:00:45] | You do? | 真的? |
[1:00:49] | Well,yeah,okay,don’t start doodling my name on your binder,okay? | 是 但别在本子里划满我的名字 好吗? |
[1:00:52] | I just mean… I mean,I like you the way I like basset hounds. | 我只是… 我就像喜欢猎犬那样喜欢你 |
[1:00:57] | Something pathetic about them,you just wanna cheer them up. | 有时你可怜他们 想让他们振作起来 |
[1:01:00] | Again! With the sensitivity. | 再说一说! 很实用 |
[1:01:02] | To sensitivity. | 敬实用 |
[1:01:12] | It looks good. | 看上去不错 |
[1:01:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:01:15] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[1:01:18] | – He does good work. – Yeah,he does. | – 他手艺不错啊 – 的确 |
[1:01:23] | Very nice. | 真不错 |
[1:01:28] | Very nice. | 真不错 |
[1:01:33] | – Javier? – Yeah. | – Javier? – 嗯 |
[1:01:39] | If I asked you an honest question. | 如果我问你一个问题 |
[1:01:42] | Do you think you could give me an honest answer? | 你会坦率的回答我吗? |
[1:01:45] | – I think so. – Good,good. | – 当然会 – 很好 很好 |
[1:01:48] | Because I think some of your guys might be smoking. | 我怀疑你的人在抽烟 |
[1:01:55] | – Is that the question? – Yes. | – 这是个问题? – 是的 |
[1:01:57] | – Seemed like a statement. – The question part’s implied. | – 听上去像是陈述 – 其中暗含疑问 |
[1:02:00] | I really didn’t hear it in the inflection. | 我听不出其中有疑问的语气 |
[1:02:04] | Have you guys been smoking | 你的人到底 |
[1:02:07] | or not? | 有没有抽烟? |
[1:02:10] | No,madam,my guys,they don’t smoke on the job site,they’re good guys. | 不会的 夫人 他们不会在工作场所抽烟的 他们很守纪律 |
[1:02:14] | Are you sure your guys haven’t been | 你确定你的人 |
[1:02:16] | sneaking around here? | 从来没有躲起来 |
[1:02:19] | And smoking? | 抽烟? |
[1:02:21] | And lying to me? | 或者说谎? |
[1:02:23] | And smoking? | 对抽烟的事? |
[1:02:25] | I’m pretty sure. | 我保证他们没有抽烟 |
[1:02:26] | I need you to be honest with me,Javier. | 我需要你说实话 Javier |
[1:02:28] | Because I can’t have someone lying to me. | 因为我不喜欢别人骗我 |
[1:02:31] | To my face,under my roof,on my time. | 当着我的面 站在我的房檐下 占用我的时间 |
[1:02:35] | That’s a lot of prepositions. | 规矩还挺多 |
[1:02:37] | I mean,there’s no reason for that kind of dishonesty,is there? | 我是说 其实没必要说谎 对吗? |
[1:02:41] | I mean,we made promises to each other. | 我们双方有承诺 |
[1:02:46] | I mean,we have a contract. | 我们签了合同 |
[1:02:48] | That’s like making promises,isn’t it? | 这就是一份承诺 不是吗? |
[1:02:53] | Maybe I should get back to work. | 也许我该回去开工了 |
[1:02:58] | Oh,yeah,right,yeah. | 是的 没错 |
[1:03:00] | That’s great,yeah. | 很好 |
[1:03:02] | – Javier? – Yeah. | – Javier? – 嗯 |
[1:03:06] | We’re good,right? You and me. | 我们没事吧 对吗? 你和我 |
[1:03:09] | – Oh,yeah,yeah,we’re good. – Oh,good. | – 是 是的 没事 – 很好 |
[1:03:12] | Okay,that’s great. | 很好 |
[1:03:14] | Yeah,he did great work. | 他工作做的很好 |
[1:03:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:03:24] | Welcome,everybody,thanks for coming,I’m Conor. | 欢迎大家 感谢大家的到来 我是Conor |
[1:03:27] | Sign in when you get a second,make yourselves at home. | 有空请来签个名 请大家把这儿当成自己的家 |
[1:03:30] | We got some cookies over here,some cold beverages,help yourself. | 我们准备了一些糕点 冰饮 请自便 |
[1:03:33] | Conor,you are the Liza Minnelli of real estate. | Conor 你真是房地产界的Liza Minnelli |
[1:03:36] | – I know,your friend Mary’s a genius. – I know,she’s so great. | – 你朋友Mary真是个天才 – 我知道 她很棒 |
[1:03:41] | Well,I gotta go,so I guess I’ll see you later. | 我得走了 我想 要说再见了 |
[1:03:44] | What,you got a class,or? | 什么 你还有课? |
[1:03:46] | Yeah. No. No,just something. | 是的 不 就是有点事 |
[1:03:49] | – Stuff I gotta do. – Okay. Well… | – 要做 – 好吧… |
[1:03:52] | – I’ll see you. Okay. Bye. – Okay. | – 再见 – 好吧 |
[1:03:55] | Okay. Bye. | 好了 再见 |
[1:03:58] | – See you later. – All right. Call me. | – 再见 – 好 给我打电话 |
[1:04:04] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:04:06] | She’s holding out on you,isn’t she? | 她有事瞒着你 对吧? |
[1:04:10] | Not quite sure I get your meaning. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[1:04:13] | It’s obvious she won’t sleep with you. | 很明显她不会和你上床 |
[1:04:15] | It’s written all over your puppy dog face. | 一切都写在你可怜的脸上 |
[1:04:20] | – It’s killing me,literally. I’m dying. – Here,have a cookie. | – 我很难过 我快死了 – 来块饼干吧 |
[1:04:23] | No,I’m cool. | 不用 我很冷静 |
[1:04:25] | I don’t know what she’s doing. I cannot read her signals. | 我不知道她在做什么 读不懂她 |
[1:04:27] | We used to sleep together all the time. | 我们以前一直睡在一起 |
[1:04:32] | That’s not true. I don’t know why I said that. | 骗你们的 不知道我为什么那么说 |
[1:04:35] | It wasn’t all the time,but it happened. I know I’m not just making this up. | 虽然不是一直 但我们的确睡过 不完全是编的 |
[1:04:38] | And then out of nowhere it just stops. But she still calls. | 接着莫名其妙就结束了 但她还会给我打电话 |
[1:04:41] | She wants a massage. She leaves cute messages. | 她想让我帮她按摩 她就给我留言 |
[1:04:45] | But it’s not going anywhere. What is she doing? | 但没有其它发展 她在干嘛? |
[1:04:47] | Honestly,we may not have the best insight. | 实话说 我俩也看不出来 |
[1:04:50] | Gay signals have nothing to do with straight signals. | 同性恋之间的暗示和异性恋不一样 |
[1:04:54] | He’s right. The signals are totally different. | 对 完全不一样 |
[1:04:56] | Like,here. Here’s “I wanna sleep with you.” | 比如暗示 “我想和你上床” |
[1:05:01] | One,two,three. | 一 二 三 |
[1:05:04] | That’s it,three seconds or more,it’s on. | 就这样 三秒钟左右 就成了 |
[1:05:06] | And here’s “I don’t wanna sleep with you.” | 再如暗示 “我不想和你上床” |
[1:05:09] | One,two… | 一 二… |
[1:05:11] | – Nope,thanks for playing,move along. – It’s that simple. | – 不 我不玩 走开 – 就这么简单 |
[1:05:15] | You’re right,that didn’t help me at all. | 对 这些帮不了我 |
[1:05:17] | All right,well,I can tell you this: | 嗯 不过 我可以告诉你: |
[1:05:19] | Gay or straight,you’re not gonna get anywhere by being inactive. | 不管同性恋还是异性恋 不主动就完蛋 |
[1:05:22] | She likes you. Maybe she just wants you to be a man and do something. | 她喜欢你 也许她希望你拿出男子气 采取行动 |
[1:05:28] | Hit me up with an oatmeal raisin,will you? | 给我拿块葡萄干饼 好吗? |
[1:05:31] | – Thanks. – Here you go. | – 谢谢 – 给 |
[1:05:35] | 如果她不和你上床 | |
[1:05:37] | If a girl’s into you,she’s sleeping with you. | 如果女孩喜欢你 就会和你上床 |
[1:05:40] | If after a month,or two months at the very outside… | 如果一个月后 至多两个月后… |
[1:05:43] | … she’s not sleeping with you? | … 她不和你上床? |
[1:05:45] | She doesn’t like you. | 她就不喜欢你 |
[1:05:48] | The trick is to spot this girl early. | 办法是尽早看懂一个女孩 |
[1:05:50] | Don’t wanna waste the one to seven weeks waiting to find out it’s never gonna happen. | 不要浪费一到七周的时间 却一无所获 |
[1:05:54] | So I’ve come up with some signs about how to spot this girl. | 所以我总结了助于读懂女孩的迹象 |
[1:05:59] | A girl will never sleep with you… | 以下迹象说明她不会和你上床 |
[1:06:01] | …if she calls you “cuddly” or “dependable.” | 她叫你”小可爱”或”可靠男” |
[1:06:05] | If she pops a zit in front of you… | 她在你面前挤痘痘… |
[1:06:07] | … if her name is Amber or Christine… | … 她说她名叫Amber或Christine… |
[1:06:11] | … if she takes a dump in your bathroom… | … 她在你浴室上大号… |
[1:06:13] | … or she takes home leftovers on dates one,two,or three. | …她把约会没吃完的打包回家 一次 两次 或三次 |
[1:06:17] | I know it’s not scientific… | 我知道这不科学… |
[1:06:19] | …but I’m just saying,you were warned. | …但我还是要说 悠着点儿 |
[1:06:44] | Wait,stop. | 等等 停一下 |
[1:06:48] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:06:50] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:06:52] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:06:56] | I am so into you. | 我深深被你吸引了 |
[1:06:58] | Seriously,I’ve never felt like this before. | 说实话 我从未有过这感觉 |
[1:07:01] | I have to actively stop my brain from thinking about you. | 我必须让自己停止想你 |
[1:07:05] | Like,all the time. | 一直在努力 |
[1:07:10] | Why stop? | 为什么要停止? |
[1:07:15] | Because I don’t do stuff like this. | 因为我不做这样的事 |
[1:07:17] | Stuff like what? | 什么事? |
[1:07:21] | Like sleep with women that aren’t my wife. | 和妻子以外的女人们上床 |
[1:07:23] | First of all,I am not “women,” I’m just one. | 首先 我不是女人们 是一个女人 |
[1:07:28] | And second of all? | 其次呢? |
[1:07:31] | Oh,I didn’t have a second of all. | 没有其次 |
[1:07:33] | I was hoping “second of all” would make me feel better. | 我还期待这”其次”会让我好受些 |
[1:07:40] | Second of all… | 其次… |
[1:07:43] | … I can’t stop thinking about you either. | … 我也无法停止想你 |
[1:07:59] | He’s totally leaving his wife for me. That’s crazy. | 他为了我离开他妻子 真疯狂 |
[1:08:02] | That’s crazy. We hardly know each other. | 太疯狂了 我们彼此还不太了解 |
[1:08:05] | I don’t know. I mean,look at Becca. | 我不懂 看看Becca |
[1:08:07] | You know,my sister’s friend. | 我妹妹的朋友 |
[1:08:09] | One guy waits on her at Bennigan’s… | 在餐厅遇见一个服务生… |
[1:08:11] | … and by the end of the meal,they both knew they had found the one. | … 一顿饭后 他俩就知道彼此找到了真爱 |
[1:08:15] | You’re right. You’re totally right. I mean,it could happen,right? | 对 你是对的 这些有可能发生 对吧? |
[1:08:19] | Not for me. | 不会发生在我身上 |
[1:08:21] | What about texter? | 那个爱发短信的家伙呢? |
[1:08:23] | Texter has yet to make verbal contact. | 和他都是文字接触 |
[1:08:26] | I mean,this guy could’ve had surgery,leaving him without a voice box… | 这家伙可能做过手术 切掉了喉… |
[1:08:30] | … breathing through a stoma… | … 用气孔呼吸… |
[1:08:32] | … and I would never know because I’ve never actually heard his voice. | … 我不清楚 因为我还没听过他的声音 |
[1:08:35] | Well,I doubt he has a stoma. | 我怀疑他气孔都没有 |
[1:08:37] | That’s not the point. I can’t text. | 重点是 我讨厌发短信 |
[1:08:41] | You know,I’m not charming via text. | 你知道 短信展现不出我的魅力 |
[1:08:43] | Maybe you should just stop texting. | 那你就别再发短信了 |
[1:08:45] | But it’s not just texting,it’s e-mail. It’s voicemail. It’s snail mail. | 我不仅讨厌短信 还讨厌电子邮件 语音留言 慢邮 |
[1:08:50] | That’s regular mail. | 都是正常的通讯方式 |
[1:08:51] | Whatever. None of it’s working. | 总之 这些都没用 |
[1:08:53] | I had this guy leave me a voicemail at work,so I called him at home. | 曾有个家伙在我公司电话上留言 我回家打给他 |
[1:08:58] | And then he e-mailed me to my BlackBerry,and so I texted to his cell. | 接着他给我发了手机邮件 所以我又回了短信 |
[1:09:03] | Then he e-mailed me to my home account and the whole thing just got out of control. | 接着他往我家里发电子邮件 一切都失控了 |
[1:09:08] | And I miss the days where you had one phone number and one answering machine. | 我好怀念只有一个电话号码 一部电话应答机的日子 |
[1:09:13] | And that one answering machine housed one cassette tape… | 电话应答机只能放一盒录音带… |
[1:09:16] | … and that one cassette tape either had a message from the guy or it didn’t. | … 录音带里要么有 要么没有男人的口信 |
[1:09:20] | And now you have to go around checking all these different portals… | 而现在必须查看所有的通讯方式… |
[1:09:23] | … just to get rejected by seven different technologies. | … 还常常操作不成功 |
[1:09:27] | It’s exhausting. | 太累了 |
[1:09:29] | What about that MySpace guy? | 那个上MySpace的家伙呢? |
[1:09:31] | – Jude. I like him. – Good. | – Jude 我喜欢他 – 好啊 |
[1:09:35] | Yeah,I felt like we connected. | 我感觉我们心有灵犀 |
[1:09:37] | Great. | 不错啊 |
[1:09:39] | What if she wants you to kiss her? | 万一她要你吻她呢? |
[1:09:42] | Well,then I guess I’m just gonna have to kiss her. | 那我就不得不吻她 |
[1:09:46] | “Amanda Jones is no minor leaguer… | “Amanda Jones可不嫩… |
[1:09:47] | …who’ll be swept off her feet at the touch of your amateur lips.” | … 不会被你业余级的吻弄得不能自已” |
[1:09:52] | This babe has plenty of battle scars. | 她可是久经情场 |
[1:09:54] | Hello? | 你好? |
[1:09:57] | Oh,hey,you’re home. | 嗨 你在家啊 |
[1:09:59] | Where am I supposed to be? | 不然我该在哪儿? |
[1:10:01] | Out,maybe? It’s Saturday night. | 出去玩? 今天周末 |
[1:10:04] | You won’t let me go out with guys who don’t like me. It’s kind of limiting. | 你不让我和不喜欢我的男孩出去 结果就没人了 |
[1:10:08] | Right. Listen,I was just gonna leave a message. | 听着 我只是想给你留个话 |
[1:10:10] | I’m having a party next weekend. You should come. | 我下周末要办个聚会 你会来吧 |
[1:10:13] | Oh,I don’t know. Won’t Conor be there? Might be kind of awkward. | 不知道 Conor会去吗? 会有点尴尬 |
[1:10:17] | He’s at a real estate conference in D.C. But there’ll be a lot of single guys. | 他在华盛顿开会 到时会有很多单身男人哦 |
[1:10:22] | So there will be plenty of chances for me to be awkward. | 那就会碰到更多让我尴尬的人了 |
[1:10:24] | Don’t worry,I’ll be there. I’ll talk you through it. | 别担心 有我呢 我会帮你的 |
[1:10:28] | Okay,gotta go. | 好了 我挂了 |
[1:10:29] | Someone just dropped like 84,000 plates. Maybe I’ll see you there. | 好像有一堆盘子摔破了 到时候见吧 |
[1:10:33] | You’re busy. I shouldn’t have called. You called me. | 你真忙 我不该打给你的 不 是你打给我的 |
[1:10:35] | – Yup,good. – Bye. | – 是的 – 再见 |
[1:10:41] | How…? How do you work on it? | 怎么…? 怎么做? |
[1:10:45] | Pretend I’m a girl,okay? | 把我当成女孩 好吗? |
[1:10:48] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[1:10:50] | … pretend I’m her. | … 把我当成那个 |
[1:10:57] | He’s into me. | 他喜欢上我了 |
[1:10:59] | Awesome. I knew it. | 太棒了 我就知道 |
[1:11:01] | – Who’s this now? – Alex. | – 这次是谁? – Alex |
[1:11:03] | It’s totally clear to me now. He’s Watts. | 我彻底明白了 他是Watts |
[1:11:07] | – He’s what? – From Some Kind of Wonderful. | – 他是什么? – 电影妙不可言的女主角 |
[1:11:10] | I thought Mary Stuart Masterson was Watts. | Watts是女演员Mary扮演的 |
[1:11:12] | – Yes. – So why aren’t you Watts? | – 对 – 为什么你不是Watts? |
[1:11:15] | I’m Eric Stoltz. | 我是男主角Eric Stoltz |
[1:11:18] | Alex is Watts. Because Watts helps Eric Stoltz go on a date with Amanda Jones. | Alex是Watts 因为Watts搓合了男主角和女孩Amanda |
[1:11:21] | Really,she’s in love with Eric Stoltz. | 其实她爱着男主角 |
[1:11:24] | So Amanda Jones is Conor? | 所以Amanda是Conor? |
[1:11:27] | I guess. At first. Now men in general,but that’s not the point. | 也许 总之这不是重点 |
[1:11:31] | The point is he’s into me. | 重点是他喜欢上我了 |
[1:11:33] | I knew there had to be some reason why he was spending that time with you. | 我就知道他花时间陪你 肯定有原因 |
[1:11:37] | I know. It’s so obvious now. There are so many signs. | 对 很明显 有许多迹象 |
[1:11:40] | Signs. Love signs. You gotta tell me about the signs. I love signs. | 迹象 爱的迹象 快告诉我 我喜欢听 |
[1:11:44] | First they were small. At first when I called,he said,”Good to hear from you.” | 开始不明显 我第一次打给他 他说”很高兴你打来” |
[1:11:48] | – Totally good sign. – Right? | – 非常好的迹象 – 是吗? |
[1:11:50] | And then the next time I called he was with a woman… | 第二次打去 他正和一个女人… |
[1:11:53] | … but he took the call and we talked for a while. | … 但他接了电话 我们聊了一阵 |
[1:11:55] | – You know it was a woman? – Called her “babe.” | – 你怎么知道是女人 – 他叫她”宝贝” |
[1:11:58] | Okay,a guy doesn’t leave a woman to go talk to another woman unless he’s… | 男人不会晾着眼前的女人 去接另一个女人的电话 除非… |
[1:12:02] | And it gets more obvious. | 这就很明显了 |
[1:12:03] | I mean,please. There was no guy he was gonna fix me up with. | 他介绍给我的男人 并无其人 |
[1:12:08] | The fix up was him. | 其实就是他自己 |
[1:12:09] | No. | 不会吧 |
[1:12:10] | Yes. He shows up without this fictitious Bill character. | 会 他出现的时候 这个Bill的虚构人物并没来 |
[1:12:15] | The two of us basically have a date. | 倒是我和他来了场约会 |
[1:12:16] | And then he calls and invites me to a party at his place. | 接着他打电话邀我参加在他家的聚会 |
[1:12:22] | He so likes you. | 他果然喜欢你 |
[1:12:25] | I’m so happy for you. | 真为你感到高兴 |
[1:12:28] | Let’s look up places for your destination wedding. | 我们来为你的婚礼挑个地方 |
[1:12:34] | How do you feel about Napa Valley? | 喜欢纳帕谷吗? |
[1:12:37] | I have really always wanted to go there. | 我一直想去那儿 |
[1:12:42] | Oh,he’s cute. | 噢 他很可爱 |
[1:12:44] | Yeah. Smoldering but sensitive. | 闷骚又敏感 |
[1:12:47] | Oh. “All I have is my guitar,these chords,and the truth.” | “我只有一把吉它 和弦 和真心” |
[1:12:53] | – That’s hot. – Yeah. I like him. | – 不错 – 我喜欢他 |
[1:12:56] | I mean,he probably hasn’t called yet because we just had coffee last night. | 可能他没给我打电话 是因为昨晚我们才喝了咖啡 |
[1:13:00] | – Really? – Yeah,you know. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[1:13:02] | I mean,we actually video iChatted while holding coffee. | 我们视频聊天时 手上正拿着咖啡 |
[1:13:06] | But that’s the same thing,right? | 一回事 不是吗? |
[1:13:08] | – Right,right. – Just call your voicemail. | – 对 对 – 查查你的电话留言 |
[1:13:10] | Yeah,but he had a gig last night and he probably didn’t get home till late. | 昨晚他有个演奏会 可能很晚才回家 |
[1:13:14] | – Did I tell you he’s a singer? – Mm… hm. | – 我告诉你们他是个歌手了吗? – 嗯 |
[1:13:16] | – Just call. – Oh,honey,no,on speaker. | – 查一查 – 不 用免提 |
[1:13:18] | I don’t think so. I’m sure he hasn’t called. | 别这样 肯定没有留言 |
[1:13:21] | – Just call him. – Okay. | – 查一查 – 好吧 |
[1:13:28] | – You have two new messages. – Oh. | – 您有两条新留言 – 嗯 |
[1:13:36] | Whoa,Mary,Mary,Mary,Mary | 噢 Mary Mary Mary Mary |
[1:13:40] | Oh,my Mary | 噢 我的Mary |
[1:13:44] | I just got hard. | 我刚才太刻薄了 |
[1:13:45] | Hey,Mary,it’s Jude. | 嗨 Mary 我是Jude |
[1:13:47] | I was just calling to tell you again how special it was to meet you. | 我打来是想说 认识你让我有种特别的感觉 |
[1:13:51] | So call me back. Bye-bye. | 给我回电话 拜拜 |
[1:13:57] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[1:13:58] | – This is good,this is good. – This is… | – 太好了 太好了 – 太… |
[1:14:01] | See,he called. | 看 他打了 |
[1:14:04] | Whoa,Jenny,Jenny,Jenny | 噢 Jenny Jenny Jenny |
[1:14:08] | Hey,Jenny,it’s Jude. I was just calling to… | 嗨 Jenny 我是Jude 我打来是想告诉你… |
[1:14:11] | Whoa,shit. What number did I just dial? | 噢 见鬼 这不是刚打过的号吗? |
[1:14:16] | All messages erased. | 留言已清空 |
[1:14:30] | That one. | 那个 |
[1:14:31] | – You sure? – Yeah. | – 确定? – 嗯 |
[1:14:34] | No. It’s a laminate. | 错 这是压制板 |
[1:14:37] | – That’s not real hardwood floor? – Nope. | – 不是硬木板? – 嗯 |
[1:14:40] | It looks exactly like it. But it is like one one-hundredth of the cost. | 看起来很像 不过价钱只有硬木的百分之一 |
[1:14:43] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:14:46] | I still wanna go with the real wood. | 我还是想要实木的 |
[1:14:49] | What? You can’t even tell the difference. | 啊? 你连区别都看不出来 |
[1:14:51] | It’s not the point. | 那不重要 |
[1:14:54] | Well,what is the point? | 那重要的是什么? |
[1:14:55] | I just… | 我… |
[1:14:58] | I don’t like the way it’s pretending to be wood. | 我不喜欢它伪装实木 |
[1:15:00] | If you’re not wood,don’t try and look like wood. | 如果不是实木 就别装得像 |
[1:15:04] | I don’t think that it’s pretending. | 我不认为这是伪装 |
[1:15:07] | This is a lie,Ben. | 这是造假 Ben |
[1:15:09] | Just be up front and tell people what you really are. | 应该站出来 做真正的自己 |
[1:15:14] | Okay,you’re right. You’re right. | 好 你是对的 |
[1:15:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:15:21] | It’s okay. Maybe we should just go look at the grills and we’ll come back. | 好了 我们去看看烤炉就回家吧 |
[1:15:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:15:31] | I slept with someone. | 我和别人上床了 |
[1:15:42] | – I said… – I heard you. | – 我说… – 我听见了 |
[1:15:48] | You tell me this in Home Depot because you know I hate a public scene. | 你在这里告诉我是因为 你知道我不喜欢公开吵闹 |
[1:15:52] | No,that is not why I’m telling… | 不 不是这个原因 |
[1:15:55] | I knew it. | 我早知道 |
[1:15:57] | I knew it. | 我知道 |
[1:15:59] | – You asshole. – I’m sorry. | – 你这混蛋 – 抱歉 |
[1:16:02] | It is you that’s been smoking too,isn’t it? | 烟也是你抽的 对吗? |
[1:16:06] | Wha…? Wait,what does that even matter? | 啊…? 跟有抽烟有什么关系? |
[1:16:09] | Have you… ?! | 你是不是…?! |
[1:16:12] | Have you been smoking? | 你是不是一直在抽烟? |
[1:16:13] | No. No,I haven’t. | 不 没有 |
[1:16:22] | I talked to Neil. I told him. | 我和Neil聊过 我告诉他了 |
[1:16:23] | He said I could stay at his boat for a while. | 他说我可以去他船上住阵子 |
[1:16:25] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[1:16:28] | Now you’re moving out? | 你现在要搬出去? |
[1:16:30] | – You’re,like,leaving me? – No. | – 你想要离开我? – 不 |
[1:16:32] | No,I just assumed that you wouldn’t want me to… | 不 我只是以为你不想让我… |
[1:16:36] | Aren’t we gonna deal with this? | 我们不解决这个问题吗? |
[1:16:40] | Don’t you wanna find some way… | 你不想找些方法… |
[1:16:44] | for us to work through this? | 来解决这个问题? |
[1:16:48] | I assumed that when I told you,you would want me… | 我以为我告诉你这些 你就会让我… |
[1:16:52] | out. | 搬出去 |
[1:16:56] | Is that what you want? | 这是你想要的吗? |
[1:17:11] | No. | 不 |
[1:17:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:17:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:17:41] | You’re doing a great job. | 你们做得很好 |
[1:17:51] | Oh,my gosh,it’s Bridget. Hi! | 哦 天哪 是Bridget 嗨! |
[1:17:57] | Oh,my goodness. | 噢 天哪 |
[1:18:02] | Oh,what a beautiful dog. | 啊 好漂亮的狗呀 |
[1:18:14] | Seriously,Devon,I really did feel just a moment,a splash,of hesitation. | 说真的 Devon 我觉得你刚才在宣誓的时候 有那么一瞬间的犹豫 |
[1:18:19] | No,there wasn’t. There wasn’t any hesitation at all. | 不 不是的 我一点都没犹豫 |
[1:18:21] | You just did it again. That was a pause. | 你又来了 又停顿了 |
[1:18:23] | I did not pause. | 我没有停顿 |
[1:18:32] | You must be Beth. | 你一定是Beth吧 |
[1:18:36] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:18:39] | Heard a lot about you from Paige. | 从Paige那听到你很多事 |
[1:18:42] | Actually been lobbying to sit next to her single sister for weeks. | 她游说我好几周了 让我一定要在婚礼时和她的单身妹妹坐一起 |
[1:18:46] | Oh,yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:18:48] | So you must be: | 所以你一定是 |
[1:18:53] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[1:18:55] | – Sort of? – Well,I’m actually a Wiccan. | – 差不多? – 嗯 实际上我是一个巫术迷信者 |
[1:18:59] | – A what? – A Wiccan. | – 一个什么? – 一个巫术迷信者 |
[1:19:01] | Wiccan? | 巫术迷信者? |
[1:19:02] | – Male witch. – Right. | – 也就是男巫师 – 好吧 |
[1:19:04] | So I also have a magical name. | 我还有个带有魔法色彩名字 |
[1:19:07] | It’s Brother Phoenix East-Horse. | 就是Brother Phoenix East-Horse |
[1:19:09] | But I didn’t know if that would fit on the card. Love that. | 但我不知道这个名字适不适合放在名片上 我很喜欢它 |
[1:19:13] | I’m guessing tonight that I’m gonna hear a whole lot about you. | 我猜今晚我会听到很多关于你的事情 |
[1:19:16] | Nature-based pre-Christian paganism,yeah. | 一些基督诞生前的异教徒事迹 没错 |
[1:19:18] | Yeah. That’s fantastic. | 是的 这太棒了 |
[1:19:21] | Well,where to begin? | 那么从哪儿开始讲起呢? |
[1:19:22] | Well,first off,it’s not just a bunch of nude farming. Dad. | 首先 那不仅仅是一群无知的农民 我的神啊 |
[1:19:25] | – Wow. – Let’s look at Stonehenge. | – 哇哦 – 来看看史前巨石柱 |
[1:19:28] | Obviously not a coincidence. | 明显不是巧合 |
[1:19:29] | They didn’t have the machinery to move those rocks. They’re huge. | 他们没有机器来移动这些石头 它们太巨大了 |
[1:19:32] | – Yeah,they’re heavy. – Of course. | – 是的 是很重 – 当然 |
[1:20:03] | – I’m Nathan. And this is Bruce. – Gigi. | – 我是Nathan 这位是Bruce – 我是Gigi |
[1:20:07] | – Gigi. Hi. – Hey. | – Gigi 嗨 – 嗨 |
[1:20:10] | So how do you guys know Alex? | 你们是怎么认识Alex的? |
[1:20:15] | We don’t. Our friend Mary heard about this from some guy named Conor. | 不认识 我们的朋友Mary从Conor那知道的 |
[1:20:21] | And how do you know Alex? | 你是怎么认识Alex? |
[1:20:25] | I hope… | 我希望… |
[1:20:27] | I’m pretty sure that something’s about to happen between us. | 我很肯定我们之间会发生点什么 |
[1:20:31] | – Ooh. – Oh. | – 哦噢 – 哦 |
[1:20:33] | So are you here as,like,a guest,or,like,his date? | 那你在这 是作为客人 还是他的约会对象? |
[1:20:37] | Oh,I hate that. When you don’t know if you’re a date. | 我讨厌这样 不知道自己是不是在约会 |
[1:20:41] | You don’t know if you should bring a friend,or are you co-hosting… | 你不知道自己是否应该带朋友来 或者像他一样去招待大家… |
[1:20:44] | or should you stay to the end to have some alone time? | 或者是不是应该等到最后 好有些独处时间? |
[1:20:47] | He didn’t say. I’m sure I’m more than just a guest. | 他没说 不过我想可能不仅仅是个客人 |
[1:20:50] | – I mean,there have been signs. – Cool. | – 我是说 有很多迹象表明了这一点 – 真棒 |
[1:21:18] | So where’s Neil? | 那么Neil去哪了? |
[1:21:20] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[1:21:21] | – No way. – Yeah. | – 不会吧 – 是真的 |
[1:21:24] | You guys were together,what,like 10 years? | 你们在一起有十年了吧? |
[1:21:26] | Seven. But still,it’s a long time. | 七年 但是也是一段很长的时间 |
[1:21:28] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[1:21:30] | It’s too bad cousins can’t marry,because then we could maybe… | 表亲不能结婚真是太糟了 不然我们就有可能… |
[1:21:33] | Oh,Dominic. | 哦 Dominic |
[1:21:35] | – Gross. – No. | – 你这个口无遮拦的家伙 – 不 |
[1:21:39] | Ken,are you okay? What happened? | Ken 你还好吗? 出了什么事? |
[1:21:43] | Oh,my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[1:21:44] | – Ken,are you all right? – Just clutched his chest. | – Ken 你还好吗? – 他一直抓着自己的胸口 |
[1:21:47] | He was standing there and all of a sudden… | 他站在那里 然后突然就… |
[1:21:49] | – Ken,just try to breathe. – Call 911. | – Ken 试着呼吸 – 打急救电话 |
[1:21:51] | Dad. Excuse me. | 爸爸 不好意思 请让一下 |
[1:21:53] | Daddy,what is it? What happened? What happened? | 爸爸 这是怎么回事? 出什么事了? 出什么事了? |
[1:21:55] | – Guys,come here! – What happened? | – 伙计们 过来! – 怎么了? |
[1:21:57] | Daddy,lay down,okay? | 爸爸 躺下 好不好? |
[1:21:59] | – Did he fall? – You’ll be fine. | – 他晕倒了吗? – 你会没事的 |
[1:22:00] | You guys,did anybody see what happened? | 大伙 有没有人看见发生什么事了? |
[1:22:03] | – Over there. Just go get it. – Okay. | – 就在那 快去拿过来 �C 好的 |
[1:22:08] | Hey,hey. I had no idea it’d be such a madhouse. | 嘿 嘿 我不知道这里居然这么吵 |
[1:22:11] | Hey. Great party. | 嗨 好棒的聚会 |
[1:22:12] | Thanks. Did any guys hit on you? A lot of them here. | 谢谢 有没有哪个男士瞄上你了? 今天来了很多 |
[1:22:15] | You need me to evaluate any level of interest? | 要不要帮你参谋下他们对你的感兴趣程度? |
[1:22:18] | They were gay. Even I know their level of interest was probably low. | 他们是同性恋 应该对我没什么兴趣 |
[1:22:21] | Hey,Skilo! | 嗨 Skilo! |
[1:22:22] | It’s too bad Bill couldn’t make it. I know you guys would hit it off. | 很遗憾Bill今天不能来 我知道你们会很合得来的 |
[1:22:26] | Okay,right. “Bill”. | 好吧 “Bill” |
[1:22:28] | Right. | 是的 |
[1:22:33] | Listen,I gotta go make a liquor run,but the food needs some refreshing. | 听着 我要去弄些酒 但是食物需要随时补充 |
[1:22:39] | – Would you mind helping and refilling…? – Kind of like co-hosting? | – 能不能请你帮忙装…? – 帮着招待? |
[1:22:43] | Okay,yeah. | 是的 |
[1:22:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:22:46] | Just refilling the chips. They’re on the fridge. | 把薯条装满 冰箱里有 |
[1:22:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:54] | – Hey,sweetie,get me a beer? – I’ll get you another. | – 嗨 甜心 能给我瓶啤酒吗? – 我去给你拿 |
[1:22:56] | – Hi,guys. – Nice. | – 嗨 伙计 – 真棒 |
[1:22:59] | Hey,Linda. | 嗨 Linda |
[1:23:17] | – Really great party. – Oh,thanks. | – 这聚会太棒了 – 哦 谢谢 |
[1:23:20] | You know,when Alex said he wanted to throw a party,I was like,”Let’s do it!” | 当Alex说他想办个聚会 我说”那就做吧!” |
[1:23:24] | – Thanks for having us. – No problem,any time. | – 谢谢你们的邀请 – 别客气了 随时欢迎 |
[1:23:27] | Can I help you find something? | 要我帮你找东西吗? |
[1:23:29] | Oh,no,it’s okay. I got it. | 哦 不用 没关系的 我找到了 |
[1:23:31] | Thanks for mixing that up. | 谢谢你帮忙搅拌 |
[1:23:34] | What? | 什么? |
[1:23:35] | Alex asked me to get the dip together. Thanks for getting it started. | Alex让我把调料搅拌在一起 谢谢你帮忙 |
[1:23:40] | It could use a little more dill. | 应该多用一点茴香 |
[1:23:42] | I’m on it,though,don’t worry. | 不过我能搞定 别担心 |
[1:23:48] | Come on,my boy. Take it home. | 来吧 孩子 把球传到篮下 |
[1:23:49] | Franchise player. My boy Marbury. | 干得好 我的Marbury |
[1:23:51] | – Fifteen seconds. – Let’s go. | – 15秒 – 走吧 |
[1:23:53] | – Oh,a pass. – You work too hard. | – 哦 通过了 – 你玩得挺认真啊 |
[1:23:56] | Well,I think I’ve rounded up the last of the beer bottles. | 我想我已经把剩下的啤酒瓶都集中起来了 |
[1:24:01] | – Oh,what game are we playing? – Oh,sorry,Nash. | – 哦 你们在玩什么? – 抱歉 Nash |
[1:24:04] | – Oh,come on. – Come on,come on. | – 来吧 – 来吧 来吧 |
[1:24:06] | – Nash,you piece of shit. Come on. – Maybe I should just… | – Nash 你真是个蠢货 来吧 – 或许我应该… |
[1:24:10] | – It’s past 3,so… – Okay,swat it. | – 现在已经3点多了 所以… �C 好 就这样 |
[1:24:12] | Watch this. Ready? | 看这个 准备好了吗? |
[1:24:13] | – And… – Oh,no,no,no! | – 然后… �C 哦 不 不 不! |
[1:24:15] | Yes. Suck it. Yes. | 好 干得好 太棒了 |
[1:24:19] | Oh,you are… You’re sensational. | 你真是… 你真是太厉害了 |
[1:24:21] | – Yeah,I know. – Jesus. | – 是的 我知道 – 老天 |
[1:24:22] | I don’t know why I bother. | 真不知道我为什么要跟你较量 |
[1:24:24] | – Did you say it’s past 3? – Yeah. | – 你刚才说现在已经3点多了? – 是的 |
[1:24:26] | – Oh,man,I gotta go. Hey,good game. – All right. | – 哦 朋友 我该走了 嘿 玩得很开心 – 好的 |
[1:24:30] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[1:24:55] | Hey,thanks for staying and helping me clean up. | 谢谢你留在这里帮我清理 |
[1:24:59] | I really gotta go to bed,though. | 但我真想赶紧上床睡觉去 |
[1:25:01] | Is that an invitation? | 这是个邀请吗? |
[1:25:04] | What? | 什么? |
[1:25:06] | Oh,God,that was cheesy. | 哦 老天 这招太俗了 |
[1:25:09] | Oh,I’m not good at this. | 哦 我不太擅长这些 |
[1:25:11] | What? | 什么? |
[1:25:22] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:25:23] | Oh,yes. I knew it. | 哦 是的 我知道的 |
[1:25:26] | The best relationships grow out of friendships. | 最好的恋情是发展自友谊的 |
[1:25:29] | Wait,wait,wait. Gigi. | 等等 等等 Gigi |
[1:25:32] | Wait,wait,wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:25:34] | What? | 什么? |
[1:25:35] | Now you and I are in a relationship? | 现在你跟我在谈恋爱? |
[1:25:37] | Well,I’d say if we’re not at relationship station-ship… | 恩 我想说 即使我们不是在谈恋爱… |
[1:25:42] | we’re at least on the track. | 至少我们已经朝这方面发展了 |
[1:25:44] | And why exactly would you think that? | 为什么你会这么想? |
[1:25:48] | Because of the signs. | 因为这些信号 |
[1:25:50] | Really,like what? | 是吗 比如什么? |
[1:25:51] | Like,it was good to hear from me… | 比如 你说接到我的来电很高兴… |
[1:25:55] | and you talked to me even when you were with a girl… | 当你跟其他女孩在一起时还跟我聊天… |
[1:25:58] | and I felt something. | 我能感觉到 |
[1:26:02] | Oh,man. | 哦 天 |
[1:26:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:26:05] | Gigi,what have I been saying since I met you? | Gigi 不记得我都跟你说过些什么吗? |
[1:26:09] | If a guy wants to date you,he will make it happen,okay? He will ask you out. | 如果男人想约你 他会主动 对不? 他会约你出去 |
[1:26:12] | Did I ask you out? | 我约你了吗? |
[1:26:15] | No. | 没有 |
[1:26:16] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么这么做? |
[1:26:19] | Oh,shit. | 哦 真该死 |
[1:26:21] | Why do women do this? Build up this stuff in their minds… | 为什么女人会这样? 这样想当然… |
[1:26:24] | take each little thing a guy does,and then twist it into something else? | 把男人做的一点点小事曲解成别的东西? |
[1:26:28] | It’s insane. | 简直不可理喻 |
[1:26:40] | I’d rather be like that than be like you. | 我宁愿那样 也不想像你一样 |
[1:26:45] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[1:26:47] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[1:26:51] | I may dissect each little thing… | 我可能是很喜欢仔细琢磨每件小事… |
[1:26:54] | and put myself out there too much… | 翻来覆去地想 … |
[1:26:57] | but at least that means I still care. | 但至少代表我还在乎 |
[1:27:00] | Oh,you think you’ve won because women are expendable to you? | 哦 你以为不在乎女人就是赢了? |
[1:27:06] | You may not get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way… | 这样你也许不会伤害到你自己或者让自己出丑… |
[1:27:10] | But you don’t fall in love that way either. | 但同时你也不会尝到爱情的滋味 |
[1:27:13] | You have not won. | 你没有赢 |
[1:27:15] | You’re alone,Alex. | 你还是一个人 Alex |
[1:27:24] | I may do a lot of stupid shit… | 我可能做了该死的蠢事… |
[1:27:26] | but I know I’m a lot closer to finding someone than you are. | 但我知道我会比你更快找到另一半 |
[1:27:39] | Do you want anything else? | 还要别的吗? |
[1:27:41] | Yeah,less of the cardboard crap and more regular people food. | 当然 少一些硬纸板 多些人吃的东西 |
[1:27:45] | Well,that cardboard crap is what we call whole-wheat toast. | 嗯 那个硬纸板是我们常说的全麦吐司 |
[1:27:50] | Well,maybe you could just fry me up a couple of sausage links. | 或许你能给我煎一些香肠 |
[1:27:54] | People who have just had a heart attack are generally not advised… | 对于刚刚突发心脏病的人来说… |
[1:27:57] | to have animal fat that’s been stuffed into a synthetic casing. | 最好不要吃这种富含动物脂肪的东西 |
[1:28:11] | Hey,Beth. Grab me a beer when you get to the kitchen,okay? | 嗨 Beth 去厨房的时候给我拿瓶啤酒 好吗? |
[1:28:15] | And a little plate of cold cuts,if there are any left. | 再来一点冷盘 如果还有剩的话 |
[1:28:18] | Hey,would you guys please just turn that down a bit? Dad’s trying to sleep. | 你们这些家伙能不能把声音关小点? 爸爸要睡了 |
[1:28:22] | You think he wants to hang on to this vinyl? | 你觉得他会舍不得这些黑胶碟吗? |
[1:28:24] | My collection could use a lot of these. | 我很希望它们加入我的藏品行列 |
[1:28:26] | Would you just turn it the fuck down? | 该死 能不能关掉? |
[1:28:32] | Well,we’re totally out of toilet paper… | 我们的卫生纸用完了… |
[1:28:34] | and all we have left to eat is some old jelly and some ramen noodles. | 能吃的也只有果冻和一些面 |
[1:28:39] | And our new brother would like to co-opt Dad’s property before he’s even dead. | 爸爸都还没死呢 我们的新兄弟就想分财产了 |
[1:28:44] | Laura,also your husband would really like another beer… | Laura你的老公还想再要瓶啤酒… |
[1:28:47] | to go with his fifth consecutive hour of the golf network. | 他已经连续玩那个在线高尔夫5个小时了 |
[1:28:52] | Are you okay? | 你好吗? |
[1:28:55] | Don’t worry,honey,Dad’s gonna be fine. | 不要担心 亲爱的 爸爸会没事的 |
[1:29:00] | – Do you know who it is? – No. | – 你知道她是谁吗? – 不 |
[1:29:03] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[1:29:06] | So are you gonna leave him? | 你要离开他吗? |
[1:29:08] | Gigi,he’s my husband. | Gigi 他是我老公 |
[1:29:12] | He’s not some guy who didn’t call me back. | 他不是那些不给你回电话的男人 |
[1:29:15] | He did admit it to me. | 他跟我坦白了 |
[1:29:17] | He didn’t wait to get caught,which takes courage,you know? | 他没有等到被抓到才说 这是需要勇气的 你知道吗? |
[1:29:22] | I’m sorry,I didn’t mean that. | 抱歉 我不是那个意思 |
[1:29:24] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是那个意思 |
[1:29:26] | I know that Alex wasn’t just some guy. | 我知道Alex不是那种人 |
[1:29:29] | Oh,it’s okay. | 哦 没关系 |
[1:29:35] | It’s my fault,you know. | 要知道 这是我的错 |
[1:29:36] | What? | 什么? |
[1:29:38] | Oh,I just think I need to take responsibility for my share in the whole… | 哦 我只是想我对这个烂摊子应该… |
[1:29:44] | mess. You know? | 应该负些责任的 你知道吗? |
[1:29:47] | I forced him into getting married. | 是我逼他结婚的 |
[1:29:51] | – You know,he wasn’t ready. – Janine,this isn’t your fault. | – 他还没准备好 – Janine 这不是你的错 |
[1:29:53] | No,it is. It is. I’ve changed. | 不 是这样的 我变了 |
[1:29:57] | I was… | 我曾经… |
[1:30:00] | fun,you know? | 很风趣 你知道吗? |
[1:30:03] | I was fun when we first met. | 当我们第一次见面时我很风趣 |
[1:30:04] | You’re still fun. | 你现在也很风趣啊 |
[1:30:14] | We don’t have sex anymore. | 我们不做爱了 |
[1:30:22] | Lots of couples go through lulls. | 很多夫妇都会有冷淡下来的时候 |
[1:30:24] | No,I mean… | 不 我是说… |
[1:30:27] | we never have sex. | 我们从来没有做爱 |
[1:30:38] | I mean,realistically,what do I expect him to do,you know? | 实际上 我是说 我能怪他吗? |
[1:30:41] | I don’t think that’s really… | 我觉得这真的太… |
[1:30:46] | God,this tile is too small. | 上帝啊 这瓷砖太小了 |
[1:30:48] | I have to tell Javier. | 我得告诉Javier |
[1:30:51] | – What? – This tile is too small. | – 什么? – 这种瓷砖太小了 |
[1:30:54] | I gotta go. I have to take a personal day, | 我得走了 别人问的话就说我今天有点私事儿 |
[1:31:05] | if anyone asks. | …如果他跟别人上床了 |
[1:31:06] | my first husband was unimpressive | 我第一个老公没什么特别的 |
[1:31:10] | I found him in bed with his big-breasted secretary… | 他跟他的波霸秘书被我捉奸在床 |
[1:31:13] | when I came home early from the Maldives. | 当我提前从马尔代夫回到家的时候… |
[1:31:15] | It was just so unoriginal. | 太没创意了 |
[1:31:18] | Made me feel sorry for him. | 我都替他丢脸 |
[1:31:21] | My second husband was a pinch more creative. | 我的第二任丈夫就挺有想象力的 |
[1:31:25] | Cheated on me with my sister… | 背着我跟我妹妹有一腿… |
[1:31:27] | but made me believe that I was insane for being suspicious. | 让我觉得自己疑心太重 不正常 |
[1:31:32] | So at least some mind games,some intrigue. | 所以搞外遇至少得动点儿脑筋 耍些手段 |
[1:31:35] | But my last husband,he was a gem. | 可我的最后一任丈夫 真是个极品 |
[1:31:39] | He was a veritable master at covering his tracks. | 他是个名副其实的遮谎专家 |
[1:31:42] | I mean,I pored over his phone records,I intercepted his credit-card bills… | 我翻查他的通话记录 截获他的信用卡账单… |
[1:31:47] | I had him followed on numerous occasions… | 还在很多场合都跟踪过他… |
[1:31:50] | and never found a single shred of evidence. | 却从未发现过一丁点儿证据 |
[1:31:53] | It wasn’t until he died… | 直到他去世后… |
[1:31:56] | that I found out about the property he owned with his Austrian mistress. | 我才发现他跟他澳洲情妇的一处房产 |
[1:32:01] | But the real master,I have to say,is me. | 但是 真正的高手 我不得不说 是我 |
[1:32:06] | Three husbands,countless boyfriends,I haven’t been caught yet. | 三任丈夫 数不清的情人 却从未被抓到 |
[1:32:12] | Oh,my God. Oh,my God. | 噢 上帝啊 噢 上帝啊 |
[1:32:16] | – Oh,my God,oh,my God. I can’t… – Shh. | – 噢 上帝啊 噢 上帝啊 我不能… – 嘘 |
[1:32:25] | It’s over there. | 在那边 |
[1:32:31] | Oh,my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[1:32:32] | He liked the demo. I can’t believe it. | 他喜欢我的样本带 不敢相信 |
[1:32:34] | It’s unbelievable. | 实在难以置信 |
[1:32:36] | Did you hear when he said that it was hauntingly beautiful? | 你听到了吗? 他说那简直绕梁三日 |
[1:32:39] | Yeah,I was there. I was… | 当然 我在那儿呢 我在… |
[1:32:41] | I was there,baby. | 我在那儿呢 宝贝儿 |
[1:32:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:33:17] | Dana,I’m working. I’m still going over some offering statements. You gotta… | Dana 我在工作 我正在看这些报表 你得… |
[1:33:22] | You gotta come back later. | 你得过会儿再来 |
[1:33:25] | It’s not Dana. | 我不是Dana |
[1:33:30] | Is that your…? | 那是你的…? |
[1:33:32] | – Is that your…? – Shh. | – 那是你的…? – 嘘 |
[1:33:34] | Can you get in the closet? | 你能到壁橱里躲一会儿吗? |
[1:33:37] | – Get in the closet. – What? | – 到壁橱里去 – 什么? |
[1:33:39] | Just go in the closet for a second. Just for a second. | 赶快到壁橱里呆一会儿 就一会儿 |
[1:33:45] | I keep telling Dana to get that damn lock fixed. | 我一直对Dana说要把这破锁修好 |
[1:33:49] | – Why do you even bother locking it? – What? | – 你为什么要费事儿锁着门? – 什么? |
[1:33:52] | Why do you bother locking it? | 你为什么要费事儿锁着门? |
[1:33:55] | Oh,you know I can’t get any work done if I don’t. | 噢 你要知道不锁门我什么事情也做不了 |
[1:34:06] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 嘿 – 嗨 |
[1:34:09] | – Can I come in? – Yeah,of course. | – 我能进来吗? – 能 当然能 |
[1:34:25] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[1:34:27] | Sit down. | 坐下来 |
[1:34:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:34:42] | Hon? | 亲爱的? |
[1:34:49] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[1:34:50] | I don’t know. I just thought… | 我也不知道 我只是想… |
[1:34:53] | maybe we could… | 也许我们能… |
[1:34:56] | – Sorry. – Are you okay? | – 抱歉 – 你没事儿吧? |
[1:34:57] | Maybe if you just go over there. | 你只要转过来点儿 |
[1:35:00] | Just trying to… | 我只是努力想… |
[1:35:03] | you know,re-light the fire. | 你知道 重拾激情 |
[1:35:05] | Oh,honey. | 噢 亲爱的 |
[1:35:07] | Didn’t you hear what I said before? I really gotta finish these offerings. | 你刚没听到我说吗? 我真得弄完这些报表 |
[1:35:13] | Look… | 听着… |
[1:35:16] | I’m really trying here. | 我真的在努力 |
[1:35:21] | Do you wanna save our marriage? | 你想要拯救我们的婚姻吗? |
[1:35:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:35:32] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:35:57] | Tyrone,you cover 4 through 6 and pitch in with the bussers when you can. | Tyrone 四点到六点你来负责 可以的话给酒保帮帮忙 |
[1:36:01] | Wait a minute. I’m on 8 through 10. | 等一下 我是八点到十点当班 |
[1:36:04] | Hey,I been working here 18 months,8 through 10. | 嘿 我在这儿干了18个月了 一直是八点到十点 |
[1:36:08] | Minor oversight. | 小失误 |
[1:36:12] | Luis,you cover 4 through 6,then. | Luis 那四点到六点你来负责 |
[1:36:15] | Dude,Luis quit like 10 months ago. | 哥们儿 Luis好像十个月前就辞了 |
[1:36:20] | Yeah,he quit. | 是啊 他辞职了 |
[1:36:23] | Is there any reason we’re even having this meeting? | 我们有什么必要开这个会吗? |
[1:36:26] | Not really. | 还真没有 |
[1:36:27] | – No,not for me. – Great. Good. Great. | – 没有 我觉得没有 – 好极了 好的 好极了 |
[1:36:29] | Meeting adjourned. | 散会 |
[1:36:31] | Back to work. | 干活去吧 |
[1:36:38] | Hey,Kelli Ann. | 嘿 Kelli Ann |
[1:36:42] | Did I get any calls? | 有我的电话吗? |
[1:36:44] | Since you asked me 11 minutes ago,no. Not a lot of phone traffic. | 自从你11分钟前问过我之后 都没有你的电话 |
[1:36:54] | – Oh,my God. – What? | – 噢 天啊 – 怎么? |
[1:36:57] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[1:37:00] | Who? | 谁啊? |
[1:37:01] | The girl,Alex. | 那个女孩儿 Alex |
[1:37:03] | There’s no girl. | 没什么女孩儿 |
[1:37:06] | You can’t hide it,man. | 你可藏不住 伙计 |
[1:37:07] | I know strung out and you are strung out. | 我知道什么是魂不守舍 你现在就是 |
[1:37:13] | Okay,please. | 好了 得了吧 |
[1:37:16] | This is amazing. | 真是不可思议 |
[1:37:18] | You can’t focus,right? | 你无法集中精神 对吧? |
[1:37:20] | Jumping every time your phone rings,checking your e-mail 100 times a day… | 每次电话一响就跳起来 每天检查100次电子邮件… |
[1:37:24] | wishing you could write songs. | 恨不得自己能写歌 |
[1:37:26] | No,feeling the need to bring up her name in random conversations. | 还有 平时谈话时感觉总想提起她的名字 |
[1:37:32] | It’s always the same and it has happened to you,my friend. | 感觉都是一样的 现在轮到你了 我的朋友 |
[1:37:39] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[1:37:43] | Welcome to my world,asshole. | 欢迎来到我的世界 混蛋 |
[1:37:47] | Let me get the door. | 我来关门 |
[1:37:52] | Sure I can’t interest you in a little beef and broccoli? | 你确定我一点儿都不能吸引你? |
[1:37:55] | I gotta finish this stuff. | 我得把这活儿做完 |
[1:37:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:38:00] | – Yeah. So I’ll see you at home. – Okay. | – 也是 那回家见 – 行 |
[1:38:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:38:06] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:38:13] | – Okay. I’ll see you later. Okay,bye. – Bye. | – 嗯 晚会儿见 再见 – 再见 |
[1:38:24] | – You make me sick in the stomach. – I had no choice. | – 你真让我作呕 – 我没办法 |
[1:38:25] | – You’re a disgusting excuse for a man! – What was I supposed to do? | – 你们男人那套借口真让我恶心! – 我还能怎么做? |
[1:38:28] | – You’re the one I wanna be… – Don’t touch me! | – 你才是我想要… – 别碰我! |
[1:38:31] | You will never touch me again. | 你再也别想碰我 |
[1:38:38] | Dino,thanks again for letting me pay over the phone. | Dino 再次感谢你让我通过电话付费 |
[1:38:41] | I assure you this late-payment thing will never happen again. | 我向你保证这种延迟缴费的事儿再也不会有了 |
[1:38:45] | Yep,just trying to trim some of the drama out of my life. | 是 我正努力让我的生活少点儿戏剧性 |
[1:38:49] | Oh,that’s my other line. | 噢 又一个来电 |
[1:38:50] | Okay,bye. | 好的 再见 |
[1:38:52] | – Hello? – Hi,Gigi? | – 喂? – 嗨 Gigi? |
[1:38:54] | This is Bill. | 我是Bill |
[1:38:55] | – Bill? – Alex’s friend. | – Bill? – Alex的朋友 |
[1:38:58] | We were sipposed to meet up but Alex told me the wrong day. | 我们本该见过面的 但是Alex给我说错了日期 |
[1:39:02] | Bill,so you do exist. | Bill 你还真存在啊 |
[1:39:05] | I do. | 我存在啊 |
[1:39:06] | And I’d love to buy you a dinner sometime if you’re still in game. | 你愿意的话 我很想请你吃顿晚饭 |
[1:39:11] | Yes. | 行啊 |
[1:39:13] | Sure,why not? | 当然 为什么不? |
[1:39:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:39:24] | Coming,I’m coming,I’m coming. | 来了 我来了 我来了 |
[1:39:26] | Hi. Hi,sweetie. | 嗨 嗨 亲爱的 |
[1:39:29] | See,why did you just call me “sweetie”? | 你刚才为什么叫我 “亲爱的”? |
[1:39:31] | – We always call each other that. – Why? | – 我们之间一直都是这么叫的 – 为什么? |
[1:39:34] | All right,look,I wanna say something,okay? | 好吧 听着 我有话要说 好不好? |
[1:39:38] | We call each other “sweetie” all the time. | 我们总是叫彼此”亲爱的” |
[1:39:40] | And we fall asleep on the phone after talking for hours. | 我们会在聊了几个小时后 睡倒在电话旁 |
[1:39:43] | I washed your hair for you after you had shoulder surgery and everything. | 你肩膀动手术后我给你洗头等等 |
[1:39:47] | And it’s like we’re together. | 就好像我们在一起 |
[1:39:48] | – I know that I’ve been… – No,hold on a second. | – 我知道我一直… – 不 等一下 |
[1:39:51] | Let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[1:39:53] | I think maybe this is my fault… | 我想也许这都是我的错… |
[1:39:55] | because maybe I wasn’t clear about exactly what I want. | 因为我可能没有说清楚我想要的 |
[1:39:58] | So let me… Let me be clear. | 所以让我… 让我说清楚 |
[1:40:01] | I love hanging out. | 我喜欢出去玩 |
[1:40:03] | But I’m so attracted to you. I just… I want both. | 可你又如此吸引我 我只是… 我都想要 |
[1:40:07] | I don’t know what happened or why we stopped. I don’t even care. | 我不知道怎么了 也不知道为什么我们没有进展 我不在乎 |
[1:40:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:40:13] | – What? – Okay. | – 什么? – 好吧 |
[1:40:15] | No,I’m talking about really doing this. Like a full-on relationship. | 不是 我是说真这样做 比如确定恋爱关系 |
[1:40:18] | Right. | 好啊 |
[1:40:20] | With me. | 和我 |
[1:40:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:40:24] | A bunch of gay people put you up to this? | 难道是一群同志把你逼到这份儿上了? |
[1:40:26] | Stop talking. | 别说话了 |
[1:40:47] | – Stay home. It’s an end-around. – No,no,it’s not. He’s still got it. | – 呆在本垒 最后一局了 – 不 他还是进了 |
[1:40:50] | He’s still got it. | 他还是进了 |
[1:40:52] | – Shit. – Who let that happen? It’s embarrassing. | – 真烂 – 怎么会这样? 真丢人 |
[1:40:55] | – Argh! – That is so embarrassing. | – 哎呦! – 太丢人了 |
[1:40:59] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:41:01] | Did any of you guys have a chance to get to the store? | 你们有谁要去商店吗? |
[1:41:04] | Oh,yeah,no. We’re good,we got take-out. | 哦 不去 我们叫了外卖 |
[1:41:07] | No,I didn’t mean for you,I meant f… | 不是 我不是说给你们买东西 我是说… |
[1:41:10] | – All right,here we go. – Come on,defense,wake up. | – 好的 来吧 – 加油 防守 醒醒吧 |
[1:41:14] | You have to be kidding me. | 你们是不是在搞笑啊 |
[1:41:30] | I just got a little bit more of this. I gotta finish. | 我刚做了一点儿 就很快就做完 |
[1:41:34] | There’s some laundry I’m gonna put away… | 有些洗好的衣服要收起来… |
[1:41:36] | then I had another load of clothes in the dryer. | 然后还有堆衣服在烘干机里 |
[1:41:39] | I did get some of the food your dad likes,but some healthy stuff too. | 我买了些你爸喜欢吃的 但都是健康食品 |
[1:41:43] | Just,you know. | 只是 你知道的 |
[1:41:47] | It’s gonna be okay. | 都会好起来的 |
[1:41:52] | It’ll be okay. | 没事儿 |
[1:43:02] | Bend your knee a little bit more. There you go. | 膝盖再弯一点 对了 |
[1:43:05] | Inhale,reverse warrior,look up. | 吸气 转过来 向上看 |
[1:43:07] | Exhale. | 呼气 |
[1:43:20] | Hi,yoi’ve reached Ben’s cell phone. Please leave… | 嗨 您已经拨通了Ben的电话 请留下… |
[1:43:52] | You lying sack of shit! | 你个撒谎的混蛋! |
[1:44:01] | Lying! | 撒谎! |
[1:44:03] | Sack! | 烂人! |
[1:44:04] | Shit! | 混蛋! |
[1:44:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:44:57] | Or call my cell,or try me at work… | 打我手机 或者打我办公室电话… |
[1:44:59] | but definitely leave a message here first. Thanks. | 不过请先留个消息 谢了 |
[1:45:03] | Hey,Gigi,it’s Alex. | 嘿 Gigi 我是Alex |
[1:45:06] | How’s it going? | 过的怎么样? |
[1:45:08] | Just wondering how you’re doing. | 只是想知道你过的怎么样 |
[1:45:11] | I haven’t talked to you in a little while… | 我有段时间没跟你说上话了… |
[1:45:15] | and was just wondering how you’re doing. | 只是想知道你过的怎么样 |
[1:45:17] | So,hey,I was hoping to talk to you. | 那 嘿 我想跟你谈谈 |
[1:45:21] | Obviously. | 很显然 |
[1:45:24] | But you’re out,I guess. | 但是你出门了 我猜 |
[1:45:26] | So just call me sometime. | 那就什么时候给我回个电话 |
[1:45:30] | Or tonight. | 今晚也行 |
[1:45:31] | I’m around,I’ll be… Well,I’m in and around. | 我在这儿 我会… 我就在这儿哪儿也不去 |
[1:45:35] | So that’s enough for now. | 就这些 |
[1:45:39] | It’s Alex. | 我是Alex |
[1:45:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:45:46] | Dude. | 哥们儿 |
[1:45:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:46:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:46:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:46:14] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎登船 |
[1:46:15] | Might I come aboard? | 我可以上船吗? |
[1:46:16] | Yeah. You remember the boat. | 嗯 你还记得这条船吧 |
[1:46:19] | Well,you know,I thought I did. | 嗯 你知道 我应该是记得的 |
[1:46:22] | – Or,you know,little… – But it’s been a while. | – 可是 有点儿… – 有段时间了 |
[1:46:24] | You know that dock? Over there,there’s a boat that looks just like yours. | 你知道那个码头吗? 在那边 那儿有条船看起来跟你的一样 |
[1:46:29] | – Uh-huh. – It’s not yours. | – 嗯哼 – 它不是你的船 |
[1:46:30] | – No,that’s not my boat. – It’s definitely not. | – 不是 那不是我的船 – 肯定不是 |
[1:46:33] | But there’s a very nice gentleman… | 可那儿住着一个… |
[1:46:36] | living on the boat… | 很不错的绅士… |
[1:46:38] | who invited me in for a white-wine spritzer. | 他请我喝了杯白葡萄酒 |
[1:46:41] | Oh,good. | 噢 不错啊 |
[1:46:43] | Wasn’t expecting visitors. | 不知道有客人要来 |
[1:46:47] | That’s all right. I just wanted to just come by and say thanks… | 没关系 我只是来跟你说声谢谢… |
[1:46:51] | for helping yesterday. | 谢谢你昨天来帮忙 |
[1:46:53] | Beth,you know,I’m the same person. | Beth 你知道的 我还是我 |
[1:46:57] | I would do anything for you. | 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[1:47:00] | I just can’t give you… | 我只是不能给你… |
[1:47:02] | I just can’t give you what you want. | 我只是不能给你想要的 |
[1:47:04] | You’re what I want. | 你就是我想要的 |
[1:47:06] | Our life together is what I want. | 我们生活在一起就是我想要的 |
[1:47:10] | I miss it. | 我想念那段日子 |
[1:47:11] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[1:47:12] | You see those guys my sisters are married to… | 你也见识过我的那些妹夫了吧… |
[1:47:15] | You’re more of a husband to me,not being married… | 即使我们没有结婚… |
[1:47:18] | than those real husbands are ever gonna be,and… | 但对我来说 你比那些真正的丈夫好多了 还有… |
[1:47:21] | It’s enough. It’s really enough for me. | 这就够了 我真的很满足了 |
[1:47:28] | And you would be willing… | 那你愿意… |
[1:47:30] | to take the whole marriage thing off the table completely? | 完全不谈结婚的事情吗? |
[1:47:35] | If you promise to commit to me and to love me,and… | 如果你答应终身相守 爱我 还有… |
[1:47:39] | – I already have. – I’m not finished. | – 我已经这样做了啊 – 我还没说完呢 |
[1:47:42] | Okay. All right. | 好的 你继续 |
[1:47:44] | But I’ve loved you for seven years… | 但我已经爱你七年了… |
[1:47:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:47:50] | You have to snake the drain when my hair gets clogged. | 我头发把排水管堵上的时候 你得去通 |
[1:47:54] | You know that happens. Okay? | 你知道这事老发生 对吧? |
[1:47:56] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[1:47:58] | And also… | 还有… |
[1:48:02] | you have to let me eat those Wheat Thins in bed. You gotta give me that. | 你得允许我在床上吃小麦薄饼 你得答应我 |
[1:48:06] | – Okay,fine. All right. – Okay? | – 好的 没问题 – 行吗? |
[1:48:09] | And… | 还有… |
[1:48:11] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 是的 – 是啊 |
[1:48:13] | – That’s it. – Okay. | – 就这样 – 好的 |
[1:48:19] | Do I get to come home now? | 我现在能回家吗? |
[1:48:21] | I guess you can. | 我想你可以 |
[1:48:27] | But these cannot come. | 但这个不能去 |
[1:48:29] | – What,my pants…? – That’s correct. | – 什么 我的裤子…? – 没错 |
[1:48:31] | – Can’t come home? Why? – No. | – 不能穿回家? 为什么啊? – 不能 |
[1:48:33] | You just won a really big battle,my friend. Come on. | 你刚赢了场大胜仗 亲爱的 来吧 |
[1:48:39] | So we’re not gonna get married,but I have to get rid of my pants. | 所以说 我们可以不结婚 但我必须要脱掉我的裤子 |
[1:48:44] | And we both win. | 这样我们都赢了 |
[1:48:47] | All right. I’ll get rid of them if you like. | 好吧 只要你喜欢 我会脱掉它的 |
[1:48:51] | You’re getting a lot of bids on this place? | 这套房子花了你不少钱吧? |
[1:48:53] | Yeah. I know it’s crazy,but it’s a neighborhood in transition. | 是啊 我知道这很疯狂 但正好附近有人转手 |
[1:48:56] | Is that like young,hip,gay couples or something like that? | 是那种年轻的 时髦的 或者是同性恋之类的情侣吗? |
[1:48:59] | Yeah. Hip gay people,young couples,young families. | 是啊 就是那样的 |
[1:49:09] | God,this reminds me of where I grew up. | 天哪 这地方使我想起了我的老家 |
[1:49:12] | I bet it’s got one of the… | 我敢打赌这儿有… |
[1:49:15] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:49:18] | Oh,yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[1:49:20] | Yeah,that’s it. | 是的 就是这个 |
[1:49:25] | We used to have the exact same one… | 我们以前也有个一模一样的… |
[1:49:27] | except my mom used it as a desk. | 只是我老妈把这当桌子 |
[1:49:32] | So… | 那么… |
[1:49:34] | when do all the fabulous people arrive? | 你请的那些家伙什么时候到呢? |
[1:49:37] | Well,actually,the open house is tomorrow. | 好吧 事实上 房子明天才开放 |
[1:49:40] | But I have this one buyer… | 但有一位买家… |
[1:49:42] | and I wanted to make sure his girlfriend likes it first. | 首先我希望他的女朋友能喜欢它 |
[1:49:46] | Oh,he has a girlfriend,huh? | 哦 他有女朋友 哈? |
[1:49:50] | Yeah,I have an idea. | 是的 我有个主意 |
[1:49:52] | For this house. | 关于这个房子的 |
[1:49:54] | For me. | 还有我 |
[1:49:55] | And hopefully,if you like it… | 我希望 如果你喜欢的话… |
[1:49:58] | and things continue to,you know… | 我们能继续发展的话 你知道的… |
[1:50:04] | I have a plan,okay? | 我有个计划 你知道吗? |
[1:50:06] | I know where my life is going,and I want you to go with me. | 我知道我要走的路 而我想让你陪我走 |
[1:50:09] | I’m not saying I want you to move in right now… | 我不是在说让你马上就搬进来… |
[1:50:12] | but I don’t want to buy this place unless,at some point… | 但我不会买这个地方 除非… |
[1:50:16] | you could see yourself moving in. | 你有搬进来的可能性 |
[1:50:18] | So,what do you think? | 那么 你怎么想的呢? |
[1:50:22] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[1:50:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:50:28] | Well,if it’s too fast,I guess we can always just… | 好吧 如果这样太快了 我猜我们总可以… |
[1:50:31] | I can’t do any of this. | 我不能答应你任何事 |
[1:50:34] | I mean… | 我意思是… |
[1:50:35] | what you’re saying and what you’re offering… | 你所说的 还有你所提供的… |
[1:50:40] | is what every girl wants. | 是每个女孩子梦寐以求的 |
[1:50:43] | It’s what I always wanted. | 也是我一直想要的 |
[1:50:46] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[1:50:54] | You don’t want it with me. | 我不是你想要的 |
[1:51:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:51:19] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[1:51:22] | Is there any way we could… | 有没有什么办法 我们可以… |
[1:51:26] | dial it back to before,when we were just sleeping together… | 回到过去 当我们只是睡一起的时候… |
[1:51:29] | because I don’t know,I felt like that gelled. | 因为 我也说不清 我的脑子已经是一团浆糊了 |
[1:51:47] | Babe? | 宝贝? |
[1:52:23] | It was nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[1:52:24] | Thank you so much for a lovely evening. | 非常感谢你陪我度过一个美好的夜晚 |
[1:52:27] | You too. | 我也谢谢你 |
[1:52:35] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:52:55] | You forget something? | 你忘了什么吗? |
[1:52:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:53:01] | Really? What did you forget? | 真的吗? 你忘记什么了? |
[1:53:07] | This. | 这个 |
[1:53:13] | You came all the way here at 11:00 at night to bring me back a promotional pen? | 你半夜跑过来 就是为了把一只促销笔还给我吗? |
[1:53:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:53:19] | I thought I should just come up with some really great excuse to get over here. | 我只是觉得应该找点像样的借口来见你 |
[1:53:25] | That’s how it’s done,isn’t it? | 一般不都是这样吗? |
[1:53:28] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[1:53:30] | Look,I can’t stop thinking about you. | 听着 我忍不住一直想你 |
[1:53:33] | It’s a problem. | 这是个问题 |
[1:53:34] | I drive by your place,I call and hang up. | 我开车到你家 给你电话然后挂掉 |
[1:53:38] | I’m turning into… | 我好像变成了… |
[1:53:40] | Me. | 我 |
[1:53:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:53:47] | A wise person once told me… | 一个聪明人曾告诉过我… |
[1:53:49] | that if a guy wants to be with a girl he will make it happen,no matter what. | 如果一个男人喜欢一个女人 不管怎样 他都会把她追到手 |
[1:53:54] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[1:53:56] | But when I was hurling my body onto yours… | 但当我对你投怀送抱时… |
[1:53:59] | you did not seem to want to make it happen. | 你却不想和我在一起 |
[1:54:01] | Yeah,all right. Here’s the thing about that: | 是的 好吧 事情是这样的: |
[1:54:05] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[1:54:06] | I’ve gotten so used to keeping myself at a safe distance from all these women… | 我已经习惯了 跟所有的女人保持安全距离… |
[1:54:10] | and having the power… | 所以渐渐地… |
[1:54:12] | that I didn’t know what it felt like… | 我已经不知道… |
[1:54:14] | when I actually fell… | 爱一个人… |
[1:54:16] | for one of them. | 是什么感觉了 |
[1:54:21] | I didn’t know. | 我当时不知道 |
[1:54:32] | Look,I just went out with your friend Bill and… | 听着 我刚和你的朋友Bill约会了… |
[1:54:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:54:36] | He might be just exactly what I need. | 也许他正是我所想要的 |
[1:54:39] | No drama. | 平平淡淡 |
[1:54:41] | He calls,he does what he says. | 他给我电话 他没有食言 |
[1:54:43] | – I can do that stuff too. – But you didn’t. | – 我也能做到啊 – 但你没有 |
[1:54:46] | And that same wise person told me that I am the rule. | 那个聪明人还告诉我 我要做自己的主人 |
[1:54:48] | That I have to stop thinking that every guy will change. | 我不能指望男人会改变自己 |
[1:54:52] | That I have to stop thinking that… | 我不应该再想着… |
[1:55:12] | I’m the exception. | 我是个特例 |
[1:55:17] | You are my exception. | 你是我的特例 |
[1:56:04] | Hi,it’s Mary at the Blade. | 嗨 我是Blade公司的Mary |
[1:56:06] | I’m looking at your new ad and I love it. | 我在看你的新广告 我很喜欢它 |
[1:56:10] | Really? You don’t think the muscle T is too much? | 真的吗? 你不觉得T形的肌肉太夸张了吗? |
[1:56:13] | I think the shirt you’re wearing now is probably more you. | 我觉得你现在穿的衬衫可能更配你 |
[1:56:18] | What,you here? | 什么 你在这儿? |
[1:56:20] | I’m sitting right in front of you. | 我就坐在你前面 |
[1:56:23] | Wow,this is you. Mary. | 哇 这就是你啊 Mary |
[1:56:26] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:56:27] | I’m me. | 我是我 |
[1:56:32] | Should I…? | 我能…? |
[1:56:33] | – Please. Please. – Okay. | – 来吧 来吧 – 好的 |
[1:56:35] | – Talk to you in a minute. – See you in a second. | – 一会再聊 – 待会见 |
[1:56:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:56:41] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:56:43] | – Hi. – How are you? | – 你好 – 你好吗? |
[1:56:44] | It’s nice to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[1:56:46] | – You too. – In person. | – 我也是 – 这次是真人 |
[1:56:47] | This is a pleasant surprise. | 这是个愉快的惊喜 |
[1:56:50] | – You… – What? | – 你… – 什么? |
[1:56:51] | – I don’t know. Not what I expected. – My voice doesn’t match my face? | – 我不知道 不是我预料中的 – 我的声音和我的脸不匹配吗? |
[1:56:54] | Your voice does not match your face in a good way. | 你的声音没能很好地衬出你漂亮的脸蛋 |
[1:56:57] | In a… Yeah,I mean… that sounded terrible. | 而是… 是的 我意思是… 那听起来不好 |
[1:57:05] | Amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[1:57:06] | I don’t know how all this stuff fit in here before. | 我不知道这些东西之前是怎么放的 |
[1:57:09] | I know. It seems like it just expanded. | 我知道 这里似乎变宽敞了 |
[1:57:21] | You are not trying to get these back in here. | 你不应该把这个带回来 |
[1:57:25] | – You are not getting rid of these pants. – We had a deal,mister. | – 你不会把这些裤子扔掉吧 – 我们有协议的 先生 |
[1:57:28] | I don’t either not staying. | 我和它只能留一个 |
[1:57:30] | – You know what,you can store those horizontally. – Goodwill wouldn’t even take these. | – 你可以把它们叠起来放好啊 – 连慈善机构都不会想要这条裤子 |
[1:57:34] | They could be pressed,flattened,you can… | 他们可以被熨平的 你可以… |
[1:57:37] | If you’re gonna throw them out,at least check the pockets,all right? | 如果你要把它们扔出去 至少检查一下口袋 好吗? |
[1:57:41] | So you don’t throw away some personal items. | 那你就不会扔掉一些私人物品了 |
[1:58:02] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[1:58:06] | So much. | 太爱太爱了 |
[1:58:08] | And I wanna make you happy. | 我要你幸福 |
[1:58:11] | I need to make you happy… | 我一定要让你幸福… |
[1:58:13] | for me to even have a shot at being happy. | 只要你幸福 我死都愿意 |
[1:58:18] | Will you marry me? | 你 愿意 嫁给我吗? |
[1:58:29] | Yes,of course I will. Yes. | 愿意 当然愿意 |
[1:58:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:58:39] | Thank God. | 感谢主 |
[1:58:45] | Girls are taught a lot of stiff growing up: | 女孩在成长的过程中会学到很多东西: |
[1:58:47] | If a guy pinches you,he likes you. | 如果一个男孩欺负你 是因为他喜欢你 |
[1:58:50] | Never try to trim your own bangs. | 不要打理你的前刘海 |
[1:58:52] | And someday you will meet a wonderful guy and get your very own happy ending. | 然后有一天 你会遇到非常棒的男人 从此过着幸福生活 |
[1:58:57] | And your commitment to each other. | 你们互相宣誓 |
[1:59:01] | Every movie we see,every story we’re told… | 我们看的每场电影 听过的每个故事… |
[1:59:04] | implores is to wait for it. | 都告诉我们要耐心等待 |
[1:59:07] | The third act twist: The inexpected declaration of love. | 而第三类情况是:无法预知的爱情宣言 |
[1:59:13] | The exception to the rule. | 游离于规则之外 |
[1:59:16] | But sometimes we’re so focused on finding our happy ending… | 但有时我们太专注于寻找幸福… |
[1:59:20] | we don’t learn how to read the signs. | 而没有学会如何读懂别人的暗示 |
[1:59:22] | How to tell the ones who want us from the ones who don’t. | 如何分辨谁是真正爱我们的人 |
[1:59:25] | The ones who will stay from the ones who will leave. | 如何分辨这个人是不是只是生命中的过客 |
[1:59:37] | Hi | 你好 |
[1:59:40] | And maybe this happy ending doesn’t include a wonderful guy. | 或许这个幸福的结局中并没有一个很棒的男人 |
[1:59:45] | Maybe it’s you… | 或许是你… |
[1:59:50] | on your own… | 你一个人… |
[1:59:52] | picking up the pieces and starting over. | 收拾好心情 然后重新开始 |
[1:59:56] | Freeing yourself up for something better in the future. | 释放自己 为了更好的未来 |
[2:00:02] | Maybe the happy ending is just… | 或许这个幸福的结局只是… |
[2:00:06] | moving on. | 继续生活 |
[2:00:11] | Baby,what are you doing? It’s our turn. Forget the dip. Come on,come on. | Baby 你在做什么啊? 轮到我们了 别在搅这个了 来吧 来吧 |
[2:00:15] | Let’s go,Alex. | 我们开始吧 Alex |
[2:00:17] | Come on,Alex,your turn. | 快点 Alex 轮到你们了 |
[2:00:19] | Ready? LOL. | 准备好了吗? LOL |
[2:00:20] | Laugh out loud! We won! | Laugh out loud! 我们赢了! |
[2:00:23] | Or maybe the happy ending is this: | 或者可能幸福的结局是这个: |
[2:00:25] | Knowing that through all the inreturned phone calls and broken hearts… | 我们明白 即使你曾因男人不回电话而伤心欲绝… |
[2:00:29] | through all the blinders and misread signals… | 即使你曾像没头苍蝇一样四处碰壁 |
[2:00:33] | through all of the pain and embarrassment… | 即使你曾经受伤或者出糗… |
[2:00:36] | you never,ever gave up hope. | 你也决不能放弃希望 |
[2:00:47] | Now that we are married… | 既然我们结婚了… |
[2:00:49] | We’re gonna move. | 我们得搬家 |
[2:00:50] | Gonna move. That’s one thing we’re gonna do. | 是啊 那是我们要做的其中一件事 |
[2:00:52] | Another thing we’re gonna do is move a little further away from… | 另一件该做的事是 搬的远一点… |
[2:00:57] | – Baltimore? – Your sisters. | – 离巴尔第摩远点? – 是你的姐妹们 |
[2:01:00] | I mean,everyone makes mistakes. | 我是说 人人都会犯错 |
[2:01:02] | I’ve started trying to figure out what I wanna do,who I wanna be,you know? | 我试着弄明白我想做什么 我想成为什么样的人 你明白吗? |
[2:01:07] | Probably seems the wrong time to do that,but why not? You know,why not? | 也许开始的晚了点 但为什么不呢? 为什么不呢? |
[2:01:11] | Better later than never. | 迟做总比不做好 |
[2:01:12] | I’m dating now. | 现在我又约会了 |
[2:01:16] | What do you miss most about marriage? | 你最怀念婚姻的什么呢? |
[2:01:19] | Have you been married? | 你结婚了吗? |
[2:01:21] | Yes,I’m married. | 是的 我结婚了 |
[2:01:22] | – You are married? – I am married. | – 你结婚了吗? – 我结婚了 |
[2:01:24] | And what’s your question? | 那你的问题是? |
[2:01:26] | – We’re heading there,is that fair? – It’s moving fast. Just on our way. | – 我们有进展 公平吗? – 进展很快 很顺利 |
[2:01:30] | I like him,I’ll say that L word. | 我喜欢他 我会说那个L开头的字 |
[2:01:33] | That’s true,it does start with an L. Yeah. | 没错 的确是以L开头 是的 |
[2:01:36] | I like her a lot,so… | 我非常喜欢她 因此… |
[2:01:39] | – Good,I’m glad. – I love her. I love her. | – 很好 我很幸福 – 我爱她 我爱她 |
[2:01:42] | You know,what I’ve been focusing my energy on… | 我把精力集中在… |
[2:01:44] | is like a self-discovery,as opposed to dating. | 比如说自我发现 不去约会 |
[2:01:48] | I don’t know. Maybe dating’s a little overrated. | 我不知道 或许我现在还不适合约会 |
[2:01:51] | Good friend of mine and I are going to India for a few months. | 我准备和好朋友一起去印度玩几个月 |
[2:01:56] | We’re going on a yoga retreat. | 我们要去瑜伽静修 |
[2:01:58] | I really genuinely love this person… | 我真的是发自内心地爱她… |
[2:02:00] | He had asked me to co-host this party… | 他邀请我和她一起办这个聚会… |
[2:02:02] | and I stayed after. | 我从旁协助 |
[2:02:03] | I was trying to help you out because there was this girl who would not leave… | 我想帮你解围 因为有个女人一直粘着你… |
[2:02:07] | – that tall girl. – Right. She was gross. | – 那个高个女人 – 没错 她很风骚 |
[2:02:10] | I was trying to… | 我试着… |
[2:02:12] | She was… Come on. | 她… 拜托 |