英文名称:Hesher
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:59] | Hey,out of the car.kid. | 喂 小子 从车里出来 |
[02:02] | Get out of the car! | 出来 |
[02:05] | Hey,get out of the car,come on. | 喂 出来 快点 |
[02:10] | Hey brat,get out of the car with you. | 莫兰 去把他从车里带出来 |
[02:19] | Come on,duce,go out of the car. | 出来 伙计 快出来 |
[02:22] | come on open it. | 快点 开门! |
[02:25] | come on,go out of the car! | 快点 出来 |
[02:27] | get out of the fucking car! | 你他妈快点 给我出来! |
[02:29] | Oh,what the facking window!tsroll in. | 噢 把这该死的窗户摇下来! |
[02:36] | 片名:海瑟 | |
[02:48] | Why did you sell the car? | 为什么要把车卖了? |
[02:52] | We could not leave front of the house,TJ. | 总不能让它一直停在家门前 TJ |
[02:55] | Why not? | 为什么不行? |
[02:59] | – It’s not healthy – even this! | – 放那里不干净 – 这些也不干净! |
[03:07] | I do not want to hear about it. | 我不想再谈这个了 |
[03:32] | Well,hello. | 早上好 |
[03:35] | Good morning.I have money to buy to eat today? | 爸 能给我钱买午饭吗? |
[03:43] | yeah,sorry. | 好 抱歉 |
[03:52] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[03:53] | Have a nice day,TJ. | 祝你今天开心 TJ |
[04:57] | Between go. Get up. | 进来 快点 |
[05:06] | Please… | 住手… |
[05:12] | You just fuck me. | 你惹到我了 |
[05:21] | Who’s there? | 谁在里面? |
[05:28] | Oh damn! | 我靠! |
[06:20] | Cemino. | 塞缪 |
[06:22] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[06:23] | Forwood. | 康伍德 |
[06:25] | Edreden. | 埃杰瑞顿 |
[06:27] | Fletcher. | 弗莱彻 |
[06:29] | Forney. TJ Forney returned? | 福尼 TJ・福尼回来了吗? |
[06:32] | Welcome back,TJ. | 欢迎回来 TJ. |
[06:35] | Morrodger. | 莫瑞杰 |
[06:37] | Sumner. | 萨玛 |
[07:00] | Well then,you’re more like a drive is it? | 你有种啊?现在看起来可不怎么样啊 |
[07:04] | – Do not fuck … – And if you sucked my dick? | – 走开 – 要尝尝我鸡巴的滋味么 |
[07:08] | Suck my cock! fucking Suck my cock whore! | 舔我的鸡巴!你他妈给我舔啊! |
[07:45] | – Hello dear. – Hi. | – 回来了 孩子 – 嗯 |
[07:48] | Did you have a good day? | 今天怎么样? |
[07:50] | It was horrible. | 糟透了 |
[07:52] | Why is my angel? | 怎么了 宝贝? |
[07:54] | I do not know,it sucked. | 不知道 就是搞砸了… |
[07:58] | You want me t’allume light? | 要我帮你开灯吗? |
[08:01] | Why? I seem to be in the dark? | 怎么了?我看起来像是坐在黑暗里吗? |
[08:06] | I do not know,a little. | 我不知道 好像是有点 |
[08:09] | I think I need new glasses. | 可能我需要换副眼镜了 |
[08:13] | In fact I do not even know if they are mine. | 其实我都不知道这副是不是我的 |
[08:16] | They are at that time? | 那是谁的? |
[08:18] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[08:22] | You see better with? | 戴着它你看得比较清楚吗? |
[08:26] | I do not know. | 不知道 |
[08:33] | Your father is up? | 你爸起来没? |
[08:36] | Why? He slept all day? | – 怎么了?他睡了一整天?- 嗯 |
[08:40] | You know,sometimes people are upset When bad things happen. | 你知道有时候 当情况变得很糟糕时 有些人就失常了 |
[08:45] | But they resumed after. | 但最后他们还是会恢复的 |
[09:03] | Want some milk? | 来点牛奶润润嗓子? |
[09:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:22] | Ok,how’s the arm? | 觉得怎么样? |
[09:25] | We will turn a bit your wrist,like this … | 好 我这样活动下你的手腕 |
[09:28] | In the other direction . | ..再这样活动下 |
[09:30] | Well. | 很好 |
[09:31] | Considering that the dreams take a metaphorical rolein fiction as they do in life, | 如果我们认为梦想像它们在生活中一样 有一种比喻性的作用 |
[09:40] | how metaphorical function these dreams are involved? | 那么梦想对文学作品的主角来说 起着什么作用呢? |
[09:44] | For an actor,are they premonitions. | 是一种预示 |
[09:45] | or desires? Or maybe even nightmares? | 还是一种欲望 甚至是一种噩梦? |
[09:50] | Given what we know About Mauritius. | 再来了解一下莫里斯 |
[09:52] | where it comes from,how was her childhood, | 他从哪里来 他的童年是怎样度过的 |
[09:55] | I think we can assume with certainty that his dreams. | 我认为我们完全可以推测 |
[10:00] | are a reflection of his relationship with his mother. | 他的梦想反映了他和母亲之间的关系… |
[10:04] | TJ! What are you doing? | TJ 你在干嘛? |
[10:07] | Bring me that. | 把那个交上来 |
[10:17] | Well,poor idiot! You find that funny? | 傻逼!你觉得这个好玩吗? |
[10:21] | Sucking dick you find that funny? | 操你妈!你觉得这个好玩吗? |
[10:24] | I’ll tear your fucking head! | 老子要打爆你的头! |
[10:59] | I’ll kill you! | 老子杀了你! |
[11:01] | You think you can draw on my car whore? | 你敢在老子车上乱画? |
[11:04] | – Hey,loose it! – Get out bitch! | – 喂 放开他!- 起来!你个杂种 |
[11:08] | – I said stop! | – 起来!- 我最后说一次 |
[11:12] | Well what do you do ma’am? | 你在搞什么鬼?女士 |
[11:15] | And you what do you do? | 你在干嘛? |
[11:21] | I have not finished with you,little shit. | 我跟你没完 你个孬种! |
[11:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[11:38] | I bleed? | 我有流血吗? |
[11:41] | I think so. | 我看没有 |
[11:43] | And me? | 我呢? |
[11:52] | You want me back? Come on. | 要搭便车吗 过来吧 |
[11:55] | Come! | 快点 |
[12:06] | I can not believe it called me “madam”. | 我简直不敢相信他居然叫我”女士” |
[12:08] | I have a mind to be called “Madame” in your opinion? | 你觉得我看起来是”女士”吗? |
[12:13] | I guess … | 差不多 |
[12:21] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[12:24] | I have to look old. | 我看起来老吗? |
[12:30] | So I’m a little Now a hero,huh? | 现在应该有点英雄气概了吧 |
[12:38] | In fact,I just thought the fact that on returning home, | 其实我本来是准备直接回家的 |
[12:41] | I could blame all the day if I had not helped, | 但如果不帮你 我一天都不会好受的 |
[12:44] | and see the information, | 想想看 如果我在报纸上读到消息 |
[12:46] | that’d have was beaten to death in a parking lot. | 说你在停车场被打死了 |
[12:48] | I just did for me in fact,I am selfish. | 其实我是为了自己才帮你的 因为我是个自私的人 |
[12:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:56] | Sorry to be like that. | 抱歉我就是这样的 |
[13:10] | That’s it. | 好 到了 |
[13:36] | Eh! You do not want your bike? | 不要你的自行车了吗? |
[13:39] | Shit! | 该死! |
[13:56] | Glad to have met you. | 很高兴认识你! |
[14:03] | Dad? | 爸? |
[14:11] | Dad? | 老爸? |
[14:16] | Dad? | 爸? |
[14:19] | Grandma,where is it Dad? | 奶奶 我爸呢? |
[14:20] | Hi TJ,he went to the doctor. Is everything okay? | 回来啦 TJ 他去看医生了 甜心 今天还好吗? |
[14:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:37] | Where’s the washing machine? | 洗衣机在哪儿? |
[14:40] | – My father will return soon … – Where’s the washing machine? | – 我爸要回来了 – 洗衣机在哪儿? |
[14:43] | Why? | 干嘛? |
[14:45] | Have you ever been fucked in the mouth? | 你被人打爆过吗? |
[14:48] | – No … – Love you be? | – 没 – 你想试试吗? |
[14:53] | It’s there. | 就在那儿 |
[14:55] | But why,you can not … | 可是你要干嘛 不行 |
[15:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[15:19] | What are you doing? .. | 你在干嘛 |
[15:22] | Why are you here? | 你来做什么? |
[15:29] | You better treat me as if I lived here. | 你最好把我当作这屋子的主人之一 |
[15:32] | Or I’ll kill you. | 不然我就杀了你 |
[15:35] | And I kill your family. | 还有你家人 |
[16:11] | You can not smoke here | 这儿不能抽烟 |
[16:17] | What are you doing? You can not smoke here. | 你在干嘛?这里不能抽烟 |
[16:22] | You could turn it off,please? | 你能把烟灭了吗? |
[16:25] | And if I put out in your mouth? | 不如我把你灭了吧? |
[16:40] | TJ,who is it? | TJ 这是谁? |
[16:42] | My name Hesher. I am a friend of your son. | 我叫海瑟 你儿子的朋友 |
[16:49] | What’s he doing here? | 他来干嘛? |
[16:51] | It is a laundry. | 这是洗衣店 |
[16:56] | Can I talk a second? | 我们能谈谈么? |
[17:06] | Why he smokes in the house? | 他在屋子里抽烟 |
[17:08] | I told him he could not. | 我跟他说了不能抽 |
[17:18] | – A friend of yours? – I said that … | – 他是你朋友?- 我和他说了… |
[17:20] | You know you have only four strings? | 你们家只有4个频道? |
[17:35] | Hello,young man! | 你好啊 年轻人 |
[17:37] | Hello,old lady. | 你好 老夫人 |
[17:40] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙吗? |
[17:44] | No,it’s good. | 没事 我行 |
[18:14] | Oh damn! | 噢 妈的 去你的! |
[18:18] | Shit! | 靠! |
[18:25] | For crying out loud … | 真见鬼了! |
[18:58] | Now you have more channels. | 现在频道多了 |
[19:22] | Why did you get? | 你为什么来这儿? |
[19:27] | – This is your room? – No,the garage. | – 那是你房间吗?- 不是 是车库 |
[19:41] | Your friend does not want dinner? | 你朋友要一起吃晚饭吗? |
[19:44] | – There is no hunger. – Are you sure? | – 不用 他不饿 – 是吗? |
[19:48] | Yes,I’m sure. | 嗯 是的 |
[19:50] | What it does in the garage? | 他在车库里做什么? |
[19:53] | I do not know,I told him he the guitar could do it. | 我不知道 我跟他说可以在那儿练吉他 |
[19:57] | Oh,it’s darling,it’s nice to have again a little music in this house. | 那挺好的 宝贝 屋子里又有音乐了 |
[20:03] | This is a new friend? | 他是你新朋友? |
[20:05] | Yeah,if you like … | 嗯 算是 |
[20:10] | Your grandfather played the harmonica for a long time. | 你爷爷以前也吹了很多年的口琴 |
[20:49] | Sorry dear,there is more milk. | 哦真对不起 宝贝 没牛奶了 |
[20:52] | I can make you eggs if you want. | 你想吃的话 我给你煎些鸡蛋 |
[20:55] | No thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[20:58] | Would you like to go for a walk? | 你想出去走走吗? |
[20:59] | I can not,I have things to do. | 不行啊 奶奶 我有一大堆事情要做 |
[21:02] | I mean,later this afternoon. | 不是 我是说晚些时候 今天下午吧 |
[21:06] | I do not know,ask me when I return. | 我不知道 我回来的时候你再问我吧 |
[21:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:50] | I want to retrieve the car. | 我想把那辆车要回去 |
[21:52] | It is not for sale. | 那辆车不出售 |
[21:54] | But I want to buy it,when you want how much? | 但我想把它买回去 你要多少钱? |
[21:59] | Sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[22:03] | 1800 dollars,not counting Taxes,fees … | 这车1 800美元 不包括税收、注册费… |
[22:07] | -I can pay. -On top of that, | – 我可以筹钱… – 除了这个 |
[22:09] | you need a driver’s license,and I’m sure you have not. | 你还要提供一张有效的驾驶证 我想你肯定没有 |
[22:13] | You must have a certificate of insurance,and I’m sure you do not have that. | 并且 你还要提供保险证明 我知道你也没有 |
[22:17] | And even if you had all this… | 就算这些东西你都有了 |
[22:19] | I could not sell it to you because it is not for sale. Point. | 我也不能把车卖给你 因为废车概不出售 就这样 |
[22:24] | Now if you could let me work. | 好了 现在我要继续工作了 |
[23:10] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[23:13] | How are you? | 过的怎么样啊? |
[23:15] | Uh,I bought an ice cream. | 我给你买了冰激凌… |
[23:18] | It’s too nice,thank you. | 真贴心…谢谢你 |
[23:23] | I bought it there. | 我是在那边付钱的 |
[23:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:35] | – Hi. – Hi! | – 那再见了 – 再见 |
[23:46] | That day I had prepared a cherry pie. | 那天早些时候 我做了一个樱桃蛋糕 |
[23:50] | Only then I realized I had used a new product,Fluffo. | 后来我才意识到我用了一种新产品叫”膨松剂” |
[23:56] | And I never reused. I served the cake and then … | 以前我从来没用过这个 我把蛋糕端给他们 |
[24:03] | it started to swell in their mouths,they could not swallow it. | 蛋糕在他们嘴巴里膨胀起来 他们都咽不下去 |
[24:11] | The fucking Fluffo. | 蛋疼的”膨松剂” |
[24:13] | TJ Hello,hello darling. | TJ 回来啦 亲爱的 |
[24:30] | Who will walk with me tomorrow morning? | 明天早上谁愿意陪我走走? |
[24:40] | I can not grandmother I have to go to school tomorrow. | 我去不了 奶奶 我得上课 |
[24:43] | Okay,you’re always welcome. | 好吧 你总是受欢迎的 |
[24:50] | What? | 那又怎么样? |
[24:56] | The school? Will work with your grandmother. | 要去学校又怎么样?应该去陪奶奶散散步 |
[25:00] | He is right TJ,I would appreciate some company. | 他说的没错 我喜欢你陪我散步 |
[25:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:05] | Your grandmother’s going to work alone in the morning? | 你奶奶早上要一个人散步? |
[25:08] | You can not lift your ass an hour earlier? | 你不能早点起床吗? |
[25:12] | And if she was raped? | 她要是被强奸了怎么办? |
[25:14] | What? | 什么? |
[25:16] | Have you not heard the killer of the same? | 你知道”奶奶杀手”吗? |
[25:18] | – The killer of the same? – Yeah killer. | – “奶奶杀手”?- 对 “奶奶杀手” |
[25:21] | The killer of the same killed 13 or 14 old. | 他已经杀了13还是14个老人 |
[25:23] | He chokes with their pants dirty. | 他用他那个脏兮兮的内裤勒她们… |
[25:25] | I do not think it violates the but the fingers and everything! | 拖进车里 还指奸… |
[25:27] | Ok,that’s enough. | 你说够了 |
[25:31] | I say it like that. | 好吧 我就说下 |
[25:35] | Your grandmother needs to go walking you should go. | 你奶奶叫你陪他散步 你就应该去… |
[25:39] | To do that she is raped. | 这样她就不会被强奸了 |
[25:41] | Why would anyone would rape me? | 怎么会有人要强奸我? |
[25:44] | Damn,I know. | 鬼知道 |
[25:46] | But people do that. There’s some fucking tared out. | 就是有人这么做 有些变态 |
[26:47] | You’ve fucked my body,kind of asshole! | 你搞坏了我的车?你这个傻逼! |
[26:51] | Put your head in there,eats the pellet! | 把头低着!吃了这些! |
[26:54] | Eat this fucking patch! | 他妈的给我吃了! |
[27:01] | Let me go! | 放开我! |
[27:07] | Eats the pellet motherfucker! | 快吃了 小婊子! |
[27:13] | Are you ready? | 你准备好没? |
[27:19] | I want to go. | 我不想去 |
[27:21] | This is for our good. | 对我们有好处的 |
[27:24] | TJ,we’ll be late. | 过来吧 TJ 我们要迟到了 |
[27:33] | Welcome to all in this group help against pain. | 欢迎大家来到心理创伤治疗小组 |
[27:37] | My name is Meryl. | 我是梅丽尔 |
[27:39] | We will start by us with. | 首先我们自我介绍 |
[27:43] | and briefly explain why we are here. | 简单解释一下为什么我们来这儿 |
[27:52] | Hello,you want to start? | 你好 从你开始怎么样? |
[27:57] | We are family Boulder. | 我们姓博尔德 |
[28:02] | And this is my husband,Jack. My name is Colleen. | 我叫科琳 这是我丈夫 杰克 |
[28:07] | Our daughter Cynthia… | 我们的女儿 辛西娅 |
[28:12] | was murdered last year. | 去年被杀了 |
[28:18] | She was the victim… | 她是一场变态的、不公正的 |
[28:22] | a violent attack,unfair and foolish. | 暴力袭击的受害者 |
[28:32] | We’re here because we need help. | 我们来这儿 因为我们需要帮助 |
[28:36] | We lost our baby. | 我们失去了我们的孩子 |
[28:47] | Hello,my name is Jack. | 你们好 我是杰克 |
[28:52] | As my wife said,we are here for answers… | 就像我妻子说的 我们到这儿 想寻求一些答案 |
[28:57] | and seek help against this pain. | 和一些帮助 减轻我们的痛苦 |
[29:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:08] | Colleen and Jack welcome. | 科琳 杰克 欢迎你们 |
[29:12] | Sir? | 先生? |
[29:22] | Well,okay. | 哦 好 |
[29:26] | My name is Paul Forney,and this is my son TJ. | 我是保罗・福尼 这是我儿子 TJ |
[29:36] | We are here because I lost my wife,the mother of TJ, | 我们来这儿 因为我失去了我的妻子 TJ的妈妈 |
[29:43] | there are nearly two months. | 大概两个月前 |
[29:49] | We’re just trying to overcome these things… | 我们来这儿 是想处理这件事 |
[29:56] | and we are looking … | 寻求一些… |
[30:01] | …advice… | 指导 |
[30:09] | about these things. So that’s it. | 这些事 这么… |
[30:21] | Well. Hello Paul. | 好的 欢迎你 保罗 |
[30:27] | Hi TJ. | 你好 TJ. |
[30:31] | I understand how it is difficult to lose her mother. | 我知道失去妈妈有多难过 |
[30:36] | Would you introduce yourself? Say a few words to the group? | 你要自我介绍吗?有什么话想对大家说? |
[31:08] | What’s your fucking problem? | 你他妈到底有什么问题啊? |
[31:12] | – What did you fuck? – And you,what’s wrong? | – 你他妈到底出了什么问题? – 你出了什么问题? |
[31:16] | This asshole took my head above a urinal. | 你看着那个混蛋走到厕所里来 |
[31:18] | And you’re sat there and you have watched. | 你就站在那看! |
[31:22] | Get out. | 出去! |
[31:24] | Get out of with my grandmother! Bar yourself. | 从我奶奶屋子里滚出去!出去! |
[31:28] | Let me go! | 放开我! |
[31:40] | I’ll get dressed. Wait for me in front of my van,right? | 我马上把衣服穿好 在我的大货车那儿见 |
[31:58] | We’re going where? | 我们去哪儿? |
[32:00] | We’re going where? | 我们去哪儿? |
[32:28] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这儿干嘛? |
[32:31] | We’re going. Go. | 我们走吧 |
[32:39] | What are you f… | 干嘛 别… |
[32:50] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这儿干嘛? |
[32:54] | What are you doing? We’re going! | 干嘛啊?快走吧 |
[32:58] | Shit! | 靠 |
[33:03] | Come on,we’re going. | 那是什么?快走吧 |
[33:05] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么? |
[33:09] | What is that? Wait,stop! | 那是什么 |
[33:11] | Wait, | 住手 |
[33:16] | stop! | 住手! |
[33:19] | You can not … | 不行… |
[33:41] | We’re going. | 走吧! |
[33:43] | Stop! | 住手! |
[33:48] | You enter. | 我们回去吧 |
[33:52] | No.no. | 不行不行! |
[33:56] | Shit! No,no,no. | 该死 不行 |
[33:59] | We’re going! We’re going now! Start from here! | 快走吧 离开这儿 |
[34:06] | Please,stop! No,no,no! | 住手吧 别… |
[34:10] | It’s wrong? | 你到底出了什么问题啊? |
[34:13] | Go quickly let’s go! | 快走啊! |
[34:16] | Hurry! | 该死! |
[34:24] | Shit! It’s closed! Open! | 该死!门锁住了 开门啊! |
[34:27] | Opens the door is closed! Open the door! | 开门!它锁住了!开门! |
[34:35] | Oh damn! Eh,eh! | 搞什么!喂!喂! |
[35:10] | – Come into the van – No. | – 上车 – 不去 |
[35:12] | Damn,just in the van,now! | 快上车! |
[35:16] | I’ll go for it. | 我碾过去了啊 |
[35:38] | Guy? | 伙计? |
[35:47] | Man,whore,it was great. | 伙计 真他妈刺激 |
[35:52] | You got robbed on at least two meters. | 你大概飞了5英尺 |
[36:13] | Ok,here we go. | 好 我们走吧 |
[36:26] | Go. | 上来 |
[36:59] | Bonjour,Madame. I’m from the police. | 你好 女士 我是警员海华德 |
[37:02] | I need to speak with Thomas Forney. | 我想和托马斯・福尼谈谈 |
[37:06] | Thomas Forney,he there? | 托马斯・福尼 他在吗? |
[37:10] | You are Thomas Forney? | 你就是托马斯・福尼? |
[37:15] | Uh,yes. | 嗯 |
[37:17] | We have a few questions to ask. | 我们有些问题要问你 |
[37:19] | It’s just a few questions,man. | 只是一些问题 伙计 |
[37:21] | – What? – You can dress please? | – 什么问题?- 能把衣服先穿上么? |
[37:37] | Considers this as a warning. | 这是次警告 |
[37:39] | Evidence or not, | 记着 不管我们有没有找到证据 |
[37:42] | you have our attention. | 你都引起我们注意了 |
[37:45] | Turn your head to the left. | 向左转 |
[37:46] | It is not good us on the back. | 引起我们注意可不好 |
[37:48] | What happened is a crime | 这是犯罪 |
[37:51] | that can make you stay long time in prison. | 是需要监禁的 |
[37:57] | It was you who did it? | 是你做的吗? |
[38:02] | – Not really. – “Not really”? | – 其实不算 – “不算?” |
[38:05] | I have not. | 不是我做的 |
[38:09] | You just said not really. What does that mean not really? | 你刚才说”不算”什么叫”不算?” |
[38:14] | I said that I had not,right? | 我说了不是我做的 好吗? |
[38:15] | Just before,I asked you if you had done,and you said not really. | 在那个之前 我问你 你说了”不算” |
[38:20] | I do not remember of what I said. | 我不记得了 |
[38:24] | Why would you do such a thing? | 为什么要做那样的事? |
[38:37] | – You want a peanut? – No. | – 要吃花生吗?- 不要 |
[38:47] | So what police want? | 那些警察做什么了? |
[38:50] | In your whore? | 你到底是怎么想的? |
[38:53] | I do not know. Delving into your cavities? | 我不知道 惹到你了? |
[38:56] | Get out,ok? | 滚开 行不行? |
[38:58] | – What they have done? – They took my fingerprints mess! | – 你做什么了?- 他们采集我的指纹! |
[39:03] | Yeah,so what? | 所以呢? |
[39:05] | Leave me alone. | 走开 |
[39:10] | Okay,I’ll go. But on one condition. | 我会走的 不过得先做件事 |
[40:13] | Do you think she shaves her pussy? | 你觉得她下面修剪过没? |
[40:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[40:17] | What you are you doing here? You’re not doing the shopping. | 你在这干嘛?你又不买东西 |
[40:19] | Spy on you this chick. | 你在偷窥那个妞 |
[40:21] | – No. – Yes I followed you. | – 我没有 – 你就是 我跟着你呢 |
[40:23] | – You want to do it? – No! | – 你想上她?- 没有! |
[40:26] | Ah,good. You can not kiss here. | 没事的 你在这儿可上不了她 |
[40:29] | You must be much closer. | 得靠近点 |
[40:31] | What? | 怎么了? |
[40:33] | – You want to type it. – Shut up. | – 你想上她吧?- 闭嘴! |
[40:35] | Dude,there’s nothing wrong you want to type it. | 兄弟 你想上她的话也没错啊 |
[40:38] | Stop saying that. | 别说了! |
[40:40] | Dude! If you want to type it,there is nothing wrong with that,do not be ashamed! | 兄弟 你想上她的话 一点也没错 别害羞 |
[40:43] | The man clap vaginas for hundreds of years. | 男人操女人都操了几百年了 |
[40:46] | Probably more. | 历史问题了 |
[40:48] | Dude,there’s nothing wrong to want the pussy! | 兄弟 我说真的 你想上她一点问题也没有! |
[41:03] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[41:05] | – My Home. – I brought you. | – 回家 – 我带你 |
[41:08] | No thank you. | 不用 谢了 |
[41:12] | Well,okay,but you there will be in 5 minutes with me. | 也行 不过你跟我一起的话 5分钟就够了 |
[41:15] | In cycling,you there will be what,fifteen minutes? | 骑自行车的话 要15分钟… |
[41:22] | Okay,but not talk to me,ok? | 好 不过别跟我讲话 |
[41:26] | I will say nothing. | 我一个字不说 |
[41:37] | Listen dude… | 听我说… |
[41:40] | Sorry for the fire the other night | 纵火的事对不住了 |
[41:44] | it was completely out of control,stupid and irresponsible. | 我完全失控了 又愚蠢又不负责任 |
[41:49] | So sorry. | 所以 对不住了… |
[41:53] | Hey,I want to give you that. | 这个 给你 |
[41:57] | I do not want. | 我不要 |
[42:00] | Dude,you’re gay? | 兄弟 你搞基的吗? |
[42:04] | I don’t know you happen. | 搞不懂你 |
[42:19] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[42:25] | Stop the car,I want out. | 停车 我要下去! |
[42:26] | If you go out of the van,I tear the cock and I kiss for you. | 你敢下去 我废了你 |
[43:15] | It’s crap… | 出问题了… |
[43:19] | I’m really sorry,I do not know what happened. | 对不起 我不知道怎么了 |
[43:21] | You blew my bumper,poor bitch! | 你撞到我车了 白痴! |
[43:25] | You are really stupid! | 老天!你这个傻逼! |
[43:29] | What is matter wiht your? | 你搞什么鬼啊! |
[43:33] | I do not know what happened,sir … | 我不清楚 对不起 |
[43:35] | Be careful when you drive a car,bitch! | 开车的时候看着点! |
[43:39] | I think I can help you. I saw everything. | 我看我得来帮帮你了 我都看到了 |
[43:43] | She was there and you’re it back into it backwards. | 她就坐车里 你倒车开过来 |
[43:45] | I did what? | 什么? |
[43:46] | What’s your problem? You’re it back in,poor sod. | 这怎么搞的 你怎么倒车撞到她?简直脑残啊 |
[43:49] | I do not see what you mean! | 你在说什么?! |
[43:52] | You should probably start thinking about how you will pay that. | 你最好想想怎么补偿损失 |
[43:55] | I do not have him back in! | 我没倒车撞她 |
[44:00] | Damn,you calling me a liar? | 你意思是我撒谎? |
[44:02] | Look,I … What is happening here? | 听着 这到底怎么回事… |
[44:08] | I do not know,you seem to me take a fucking liar. | 不清楚 好像你骂我是骗子啊 |
[44:13] | – Okay,I want no problems. – You want no problems? | – 好的好的 我不想惹麻烦 – 不想惹麻烦? |
[44:16] | No. | 不想 |
[44:17] | I think so,Miss Piggy. | 我看着你想啊 猪头三 |
[44:23] | This is ridiculous! | 太离谱了 |
[44:57] | Come on,we’re going. | 拜托 我们走吧 |
[45:00] | Your girlfriend looks sexy to have some problems. | 你那个性感女朋友有麻烦了 |
[45:03] | We’re going nowhere. | 我们哪儿也不去 |
[45:25] | You know each other? | 你们认识吧? |
[45:41] | Sometimes you know day is bad and you think it can not be worse. | 有时候遇到麻烦 你觉得事情糟的不能再糟了 |
[45:47] | and suddenly you realize the full different ways it can be. | 但很快你就发现 许多更惨的还在后面 |
[45:55] | No thank you. | 不用 谢了 |
[45:59] | Depart from me this. | 离我远点 |
[46:03] | One day two years ago,I four chicks in the back of the van. | 几年前 我车里带了四个妞 |
[46:07] | They had great desire to kiss,and had already begun. | 很辣的那种 真的 |
[46:10] | I licked one,I put one finger to another, | 我帮一个口交 上了另一个 |
[46:14] | but there were two other chicks who also wanted to participate. | 但是还剩两个 |
[46:16] | So with my other hand I finger the other girl, | 我就一边摸第三个 |
[46:19] | and I had my toe in the bottom of the fourth. | 再把脚趾放进第四个菊花里 |
[46:20] | And I was going crazy,What was too,you see. | 真是刺激 我太忙了 |
[46:23] | I do not understand who was who,I was getting sore tongue, | 舌头都疼了 |
[46:27] | my fingers were tired … | 手指也累了 |
[46:29] | I stopped, | 我就停下来 |
[46:33] | and you know what happened? | 你猜怎么了? |
[46:37] | They started doing stuff them,to lick,to be fingered. | 有个妞就开始和另一个互搞 互相舔 用手指 |
[46:42] | I sat and watched. | 我就坐在那儿看着 |
[46:45] | I pulled out my dick and I motion. Everyone was a winner. | 我把老二拿出来 开始打飞机 |
[46:53] | Is it a perverse metaphor for me? | 你是在跟我讲什么变态的寓言吗? |
[46:56] | A what? | 什么? |
[46:58] | Whatever. | 算了 |
[47:13] | Stop! | 停下! |
[47:21] | Please,stop! | 拜托停车! |
[47:33] | What was that whore? | 你搞什么鬼啊! |
[47:35] | – I saw a mouse. – What? | – 我看到一只老鼠 – 什么? |
[47:38] | You? | 你还好吧? |
[47:40] | I think I have the land in the mouth. | 我吃了很多灰 |
[48:05] | So what do we do? | 打算怎么办? |
[48:38] | Good. | 好了 |
[48:42] | – We arrived. – Where? | – 到了 – 这是哪儿 |
[48:46] | Go! | 过来! |
[48:54] | Where are we? | 这是哪儿? |
[48:56] | What? | 什么? |
[48:59] | Whose house is this? | 这是谁的房子? |
[49:01] | Yeah,nah,I do not like too The Chinese food … | 嗯 我不怎么喜欢中国菜 |
[49:08] | Excuse me. | 喂! |
[49:11] | I speak! | 我问你话呢! |
[49:16] | – She who this house? – This house? | – 这谁的房子?- 这个? |
[49:19] | – Yeah. – To my uncle. | 我叔叔的 |
[49:23] | Where is your uncle? | 你叔叔呢? |
[49:27] | – Right there. – Where? | – 就那儿啊 – 哪里? |
[49:35] | Damn! | 搞什么啊! |
[49:37] | – You were dirty. – Yeah,now I’m wet. | – 你脏兮兮的 – 是啊 现在还湿透了 |
[49:41] | You’re dirty and wet? | 又脏又湿? |
[49:43] | I’m coming. | 我来了! |
[49:48] | Now I am dirty and wet too. | 现在我也又脏又湿了 |
[49:57] | R2! | R2! |
[50:00] | R2! Turn off the fucking trash compactors! | R2的!关闭他妈的垃圾压实机! |
[50:04] | Damn! R2. | 妈的 R2 |
[50:13] | All fuckin compactors waste that level! | 压实废物 上去一点 |
[50:16] | Shit,they shoot stuff! | 妈的 有麻烦了 |
[50:18] | Son of a bitch! | 我操! |
[50:51] | How did you meet this guy? | 你怎么认识这家伙的? |
[50:55] | I do not know,he moved in my grandmother,I think. | 我也不清楚 他莫名其妙地搬到我奶奶的屋子里 |
[51:01] | How? He rents a room? | 什么意思?他租了你们家的房间? |
[51:04] | No,not really. | 也不是 |
[51:11] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[51:18] | Fish,fish! | 鱼!大鱼! |
[51:34] | We’ll make a fire. | 点下火 |
[51:50] | Fuck you,bitch! | 操你自己吧!贱货! |
[51:59] | I jumped over the fire … | 跳火里 |
[52:01] | I have an appointment with the doctor. | 我预约了医生 |
[52:05] | What? | 什么? |
[52:08] | It hurts when I urinate. | 我尿尿时老是有点疼 |
[52:18] | Does he just leave us here? | 他把我们丢这儿了? |
[52:21] | – I think so. – We’d better go. | – 好像是 – 我们该走了 |
[52:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[52:29] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么来着? |
[52:33] | – Hesher. – Hesher is a name that? | – 海瑟 – 海瑟 这是名字吗? |
[52:37] | I do not know. | 不知道 |
[52:39] | – He has a name? – I do not know. | – 他姓什么呢?- 不知道 |
[52:48] | All my shoes are soaked. | 我鞋子里面都是水 咕噜咕噜的 |
[52:50] | – How old is he? – I do not know. | – 他多大了?- 不知道 |
[52:53] | You know something about him? | 那你知道他什么呢? |
[52:56] | No,not really. | 都不太知道 |
[52:58] | Fortunately,you were behind me when I got in that car. | 真幸运我撞车的时候 你们在后面 |
[53:04] | I was terrified,I have no insurance, I can not pay me, | 我吓着了 我的车还没买保险 我买不起 |
[53:09] | and I could not pay to repair his car. | 要是帮他修车 我还付不起 |
[53:12] | How do people do? | 人怎么会这样呢? |
[53:15] | I mean,I have a job, but it’s almost a joke. | 我有份工作 可是真可笑 |
[53:19] | I have been here almost a year and I do 15 hours a week … | 我在那差不多一年 但是一星期只能工作15小时 |
[53:24] | Why do not they give me more hours in your opinion? | 为什么不让我工作久点呢? |
[53:27] | It is because I am no? | 因为我很糟糕吗? |
[53:31] | I even have enough money to pay my rent there. | 你去我那付钱的时候 有觉得我很糟吗? |
[53:35] | No. | 不会 |
[53:37] | Do you found me no when you came to my car? | 我现在连房租都付不起 |
[53:40] | I will soon have to start stuff for sale … | 马上我就得变卖家产了 |
[53:44] | Here … | 我… |
[53:47] | I have two dollars. | 我有两块钱… |
[53:53] | What is sad is that I might need it. | 你觉得我现在能用它们? |
[53:56] | – Well,I give them to you. – No. | – 你拿着吧 – 不用了 |
[54:04] | Oh no,let it be not a fine,pity. | 不会有停车罚单吧 |
[54:08] | Oh no. | 不是吧 |
[54:12] | Shit! | 靠! |
[54:14] | Shit,shit,shit! | 我靠!我靠!我靠! |
[54:19] | Shit! | 该死! |
[54:50] | What have I done to deserve this chain of shit all the time? | 我做了什么啊 遇到这么一堆烂事 |
[55:00] | I’m sure if I died, no one would notice. | 我觉得就算我现在死了 都没人会注意到 |
[55:18] | I notice it. | 我会注意到的 |
[55:24] | If you died now,I would notice. | 如果你现在死了 我一定会发现的 |
[55:33] | Especially because I would be sitting in a car next to a dead woman. | 主要是因为我在车里 坐在一位死去的女士旁边 |
[55:39] | Do not call me “lady” please. | 拜托别叫我”女士”了 |
[56:06] | – Hi,TJ. – Hello,Grandma. | – 嗨 TJ – 嗨 |
[56:09] | So what? | 怎么样? |
[56:13] | – You’ve fucked? – No. | – 上了她没?- 没 |
[56:17] | Where you were today? | 你今天去哪儿了? |
[56:20] | 下午3点半我一个人去了治疗小组 | |
[56:24] | Sorry I forgot. | 对不起 我忘了 |
[56:26] | Super. | 很好 |
[56:30] | You know,it’s also hard for you than for me. | 我跟着你被折腾 |
[56:33] | I waited outside the school for 45 minutes. | 我在学校外面等了你45分钟 |
[56:35] | I told you I not want to go. | 我说过我不想去 |
[56:37] | Perhaps you should let me know the next Once you decide to not go. | 下次你决定不去的时候 要告诉我 |
[56:40] | – I did it,I said I wanted to go. – No,you did not! | – 我跟你说过了我不想去 – 你没说 |
[56:42] | I’ve told you a thousand times! | 我说了一千遍了 |
[56:43] | – No you did not tell me! – If you listen but never! | – 你没说 – 我说了 是你没听 |
[56:46] | You have not said that! | 你没跟我说过 |
[56:47] | You said you wanted no go,not that you would go. | 你说过你不想去 但你说过你下次不去吗? |
[56:51] | – It’s been what’s the difference? – A big difference for me! | – 有什么不同吗?- 对我来说很不一样 |
[56:55] | Sitting alone in a room filled with shabby. | 一屋子哀兵 我一个人在那坐着 |
[57:00] | Boys,please. I do not feel very well. | 别吵了 感觉很不好 |
[57:10] | You can pass me my pills? | 把我的药给我 |
[57:33] | – Did you tell him fingering her pussy? – Shut up! | – 戳你那里 – 你他妈把脏手拿开 |
[57:36] | – TJ! – What? | – TJ! – 干嘛! |
[57:37] | Watch your language! | 注意你的措辞! |
[57:38] | – Did you hear what he just said? – Whatever. | – 你听到他说什么了吗?- 那无关紧要 |
[57:40] | Talks like that again and you go to your room. | 你再这么说话 就回你房间 |
[57:42] | My room? You start to punish me now? | 我房间?你开始惩罚我了? |
[57:44] | Yes,maybe. | 大概是的 |
[57:46] | It’s more for your irresponsibility for your language. | 你乱讲话 就该承担责任 |
[57:49] | I mean,I had to take you with the police. | 我不想再跟你去警察局了 |
[57:54] | I’m sorry for making move your ass from the couch. | 爸 真对不起我害你从沙发上把屁股挪起来 |
[57:58] | And I’m really sorry I have to put pants for the first time in months. | 害你这个月来第一次穿起了你的裤子! |
[58:01] | – TJ! – What? | – TJ! – 干嘛? |
[58:03] | Eh! Enough! | 嗨!够了! |
[58:06] | As soon as I am right that’s enough? | 这么快就够了? |
[58:08] | I do not want to hear you! | 我不想再听你说一个字! |
[58:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[58:12] | And then shit! | 操你的! |
[58:16] | Are you happy? Huh? | 你开心了没?啊? |
[58:40] | I missed something? | 我错过什么了吗? |
[58:43] | Not really. | 也没有 |
[58:45] | He said bullshit, he threw his plate. | 他说了些废话 他掀了盘子 |
[58:48] | He threw his plate too. | 然后他也掀了盘子 |
[58:50] | But I think he did it because he had nothing more to say. | 但我觉得他掀盘子是因为他无话可说 |
[58:53] | Little was right. | 这小子是对的 |
[58:55] | He felt bad,so he left. | 他感觉糟糕 就走了 |
[58:59] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[59:04] | I wish I could do something more. | 我希望我能多做点什么… |
[59:35] | – It’s delicious. – Oh,thank you. | – 东西很好吃 – 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[59:44] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[59:46] | What is green and slimy, and smelling the bacon? | 这个绿色的黏黏的 闻起来像烤肉的是什么东西? |
[59:49] | I do not know. | 我不知道 亲爱的 |
[59:54] | Think,what is green,viscous and smelling the bacon? | 你想想这个绿色的黏黏的 闻起来像烤肉的是什么东西? |
[59:58] | Well,I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[1:00:01] | I go to bed. I do not feel well. | 我去躺一会儿 我不舒服 |
[1:00:06] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:00:28] | – You found? – Found what? | – 你想起来没?- 什么? |
[1:00:33] | What is green,viscous and smelling the bacon? | 那个绿色的黏黏的 闻起来像烤肉的是什么东西? |
[1:00:37] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[1:00:40] | – Could you do me a favor? – Yes. | – 能帮我个忙吗?- 好啊 |
[1:00:43] | Could you pass me the bottle in the cupboard? | 能把柜子上的那瓶递给我吗? |
[1:00:47] | – Who,him? – Yes,thank you. | – 哪个?这个?- 是的 谢谢 |
[1:00:57] | This is the finger of Kermit the Frog. | 用卡米特青蛙的手势 |
[1:01:00] | You know,with Miss Piggy. | 你知道的 因为猪猪女士 |
[1:01:04] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[1:01:06] | Medicinal cigarettes, to help against nausea. | 药用香烟 以帮助防止恶心 |
[1:01:10] | You could light a match please? | 能帮我点火吗? |
[1:01:12] | Of course.I can watch them quickly? | 当然可以 我能看看吗? |
[1:01:21] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿回来 |
[1:01:28] | May I? | 给我? |
[1:01:33] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[1:01:35] | It’s a pipe,there is water to filter the smoke. | 水烟管 这里面有水过滤烟 |
[1:01:40] | This is the most healthy smoking weed. | 是抽大麻最健康的方法了 |
[1:01:46] | I’ll show you how. You see that hole right there? | 我演示给你看看 看到这有个孔没? |
[1:01:49] | You must put your finger on it. | 把手指放这儿 |
[1:01:52] | You heat the ball. | 点它 |
[1:02:00] | When it filled with smoke like that,you let go here. | 烟充满的时候 这样… |
[1:02:06] | That’s it. | 懂没 |
[1:02:13] | I’ll turn it on for you. | 你试试?我帮你点 |
[1:02:17] | Put your finger on the hole here. | 把手指放这儿 |
[1:02:19] | I turn it on and you suck. | 我帮你点 |
[1:02:23] | Go ahead,suck. | 你吸看看 |
[1:02:27] | This is like that. | 怎么样? |
[1:02:30] | Take a deep aspiration. | 深深吸 |
[1:02:35] | Well. | 对 |
[1:02:45] | My God. | 再试试 |
[1:02:48] | Do it again. No,I think it’s going. | 不用了 我好了 |
[1:02:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:54] | I’ll finish it. | 好吧 我自己来 |
[1:03:09] | How old are you? | 亲爱的 你多大? |
[1:03:12] | Everybody cares. | 谁想知道啊 |
[1:03:18] | You look a little older than TJ. | 不知道 你看着比TJ大一点 |
[1:03:22] | – Who? – Oh,stop. | – 谁?- 好了 |
[1:03:27] | You’re not a bit old to be the same with TJ? | 你比他大不了多少 不然怎么老和他在一起 |
[1:03:31] | – And you? – No,I’m his grandmother. | – 你不也是吗?- 我是他奶奶 |
[1:03:37] | That’s true. | 也是 |
[1:03:42] | I had a snake,a big thing. | 我以前有条蛇 |
[1:03:46] | 很拽的 | |
[1:03:49] | Every week,I gave a live mouse. | 我每星期都喂它一只活老鼠 |
[1:03:55] | Snakes eat other snakes because they have good shape. | 你知道蛇会吃其他的蛇吗? |
[1:03:58] | Anyway this one was eating mice. | 因为它们形状一样 |
[1:04:04] | He found the mouse and attacked her. | 嗯?这条蛇吃老鼠的 |
[1:04:07] | I once put a mouse in his cage. | 有次 我把老鼠丢进笼子里 |
[1:04:11] | and she has done for a stroke punched in the mouth. | 它发现了 就去攻击老鼠 |
[1:04:16] | And this mouse,she got up on its hind legs. | 但是这只老鼠 用后腿站了起来 |
[1:04:21] | 揍了蛇脸一拳 | |
[1:04:23] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧? |
[1:04:25] | It happened again. The snake tried again to eat. | 这个过程还重复 蛇又攻击老鼠 |
[1:04:28] | and she struck again. | 老鼠又打了它一拳 |
[1:04:31] | The snake did not know what to do. He started in a corner and cried. | 蛇没办法 就崩溃了 缩到笼子角落里哭 |
[1:04:37] | And the fucking ruled the mouse cage. | 这老鼠统治了这个笼子 |
[1:04:39] | For weeks,she looked in the cage,as if possessed. | 好几个星期 它就在笼子里大摇大摆的 |
[1:04:44] | As if it were on a couch,with a scratching their balls and chewing peanuts. | 好像躺在帆布摇椅上 抓抓它的蛋 吃点坚果 |
[1:04:51] | Quiet,you know. | 这也挺好 |
[1:04:55] | I tried to give other mice | 我想喂些其他的老鼠 但我把老鼠放进去时 |
[1:04:58] | but when I put in a new mouse the cage,it hid behind the old mouse. | 它们就躲在以前那只的身后 |
[1:05:00] | The snake was scared. | 蛇怕惨了 |
[1:05:05] | He died of hunger. | 它后来死了 饿死的 |
[1:05:10] | In a cage full of mice. | 一笼子老鼠 |
[1:05:13] | So TJ is a mouse? | 所以TJ是这只老鼠? |
[1:05:19] | I do not know,maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[1:05:23] | So who am I? | 那我是什么? |
[1:05:25] | You,an old lady. | 你?老妇人咯 |
[1:05:29] | No,I’m a grandmother. | 不 我是奶奶 |
[1:05:35] | Yeah,you’re a grandmother. | 是 你是奶奶 |
[1:05:40] | You know what? Grandma,I will go for a walk with you tomorrow morning. | 你知道吗?奶奶 明天早上我陪你散步 |
[1:05:46] | That’s nice. | 嗯 谢谢 真贴心 |
[1:05:52] | – Where are you going? – I do not know,I’ll go with you. | – 你要去哪儿?- 不知道 我跟着你 |
[1:05:56] | Regardless,in the district,I guess. | 不去哪儿 就小区里转转 |
[1:06:00] | Good. | 好吧… |
[1:06:04] | – Have fun. – No,I’ll go with you. | – 祝你开心 – 不 我跟着你走 |
[1:06:09] | We’ll see when you get back. | 你回来时我们再见 |
[1:08:24] | Why you do not send it? Of course. | 把他送来就行 对 |
[1:08:26] | I can tell you? | 能和你谈谈吗? |
[1:08:29] | Wait two seconds. Can not you see I’m on the phone? | 等会 我在打电话 你没看到吗? |
[1:08:30] | – I must speak. – I am at tel-,wait outside. | – 我要和你谈谈 – 我在打电话 出去等着 |
[1:08:35] | Wait outside! | 出去等着! |
[1:08:53] | You came for me you can break your neck? | 你来是要让我把你那鸟脖子扭断吗? |
[1:08:58] | – What? – I have the money. | – 干嘛?- 我筹到钱了 |
[1:09:01] | What money? | 什么钱? |
[1:09:02] | You said that with 1800 dollars I could get the car. | 你说过如果我筹到1800美元 就把车卖给我… |
[1:09:04] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[1:09:05] | I said that even if you had 1800 dollars I could not you sell it. | 我说了即使你拿到1 800美元 我也不会卖给你 |
[1:09:09] | – It is not here anyway. – How are you? | – 再说车也不在这儿了 – 什么意思? |
[1:09:12] | I feel like I have had this conversation too many times. | 这个问题我们谈过很多次了 |
[1:09:15] | – And I will not get it again because it is not here. – What does it mean? | – 再说车也不在了 – 你在说什么? |
[1:09:18] | She’s not here It’s over,she’s gone! | 车不在这儿 被拿走了 没了 |
[1:09:20] | – But it is where? – Kid,it’s over. Going on. | – 车不在这儿?- 孩子 结束了 走吧 |
[1:09:24] | Goodbye,going into. | 再见!走好! |
[1:10:41] | What is the matter? | 怎么了? |
[1:11:15] | I have to go before I hurt someone. | 我一定要离开这儿 不然老子要打人了 |
[1:12:01] | Money for the fine of Nicole. Kisses,TJ. | 妮可的停车罚金 ―― TJ |
[1:12:12] | Hello,this is Nicole. I’m not there to time. Leave a message and I’ll call you back. | 嗨 我是妮可 我现在不在家 请留言 我会给你回电话 |
[1:12:19] | Hello,this is TJ. | 嗨 我是TJ |
[1:12:25] | Sorry to bother you,I think I just want to talk to you. | 抱歉打扰你 可是我想和你聊聊 |
[1:12:29] | I have a gift for you,so … | 有份礼物… |
[1:12:31] | I’ll just come and deposit it with you. | 我去送给你… |
[1:12:37] | Ok,here … hello. | 就这样 好吧 再见 |
[1:13:51] | Fuck you! | 去死吧! |
[1:14:29] | Eh! Dude! | 喂!伙计! |
[1:14:31] | What are you doing bitch? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:14:32] | – Move back! – Damn! | 滚开! |
[1:14:34] | Fuck you! Get out! | – 他妈的 我!- 你妈的! |
[1:14:35] | – 闭嘴!- 去你的! | |
[1:14:36] | And you’re a dirty whore! | 你是个婊子! |
[1:14:38] | I hope you die and no one will notice, | 你死了的时候没人会在意的! |
[1:14:41] | because you’re nothing but a big prostitute. | 因为你就是个肥婊子! |
[1:14:42] | – Dude,calm down. – Casse-toi, | – 冷静点 好吧 – 滚开! |
[1:14:44] | I will never see you again you and your filthy heads! | 我再不想看到你的脸 你就是个垃圾! |
[1:14:46] | 你这个贱人 我恨你! | |
[1:15:31] | Fuck you! | 我操! |
[1:15:34] | I hate you! | 我他妈恨你! |
[1:16:00] | Hey,I want to talk to you. | 喂 我们谈谈 |
[1:16:04] | – Hey,man,I want to talk to you. – Let me whore! | – 哎 兄弟 我们谈谈 – 把你脏手拿开! |
[1:16:07] | Dude,calm down. | 冷静点! |
[1:16:08] | Calm down! Holy shit! | 冷静…我靠..妈的 |
[1:16:11] | I just want to talk to you a second! | 老子说了要和你谈谈! |
[1:16:13] | – Calm down bitch! – Well it loose,what are you doing? | – 放开我!- 住手!你们在干嘛? |
[1:16:18] | No! | 噢!我操! |
[1:16:26] | Fuck you,assholes! | 你们两个都滚! |
[1:16:34] | You? | 还好吧? |
[1:16:47] | TJ? | TJ? |
[1:17:47] | In 15 months of school … | 我受训了15个月 |
[1:17:50] | An extensive training in Athletics,Physics,Chemistry … | 数学 物理 化学 综合教育 |
[1:17:54] | I train them to be the best, | 我把他们训练成最棒的 |
[1:17:58] | and they expect me to be the best. | 同时他们也期望我是最棒的 |
[1:18:56] | – Where’s my car? – Damn! | – 我的车在哪儿?- 我靠! |
[1:18:57] | – Where’s my car? – Are you weighed? | 老子车在哪儿? |
[1:18:59] | Tell me where it is or I I cut the toe. | 再让我问一遍 就他妈把你脚趾头拧下来 |
[1:19:01] | They sent to junkyard. | 被送走了! |
[1:19:03] | It is in this fucking car cemetery,asshole! | 操你!去了废品站了! |
[1:19:06] | – That’s bullshit! – Why would I lie? | – 你说什么鸟话! – 我干嘛要撒谎?! |
[1:19:08] | Because you’re an asshole! Tell me where it is! | 因为你是个贱人!告诉我车在哪儿? |
[1:19:10] | They took her car to the cemetery! I swear to God! Damn! | 真的送去废品站了!我发誓! |
[1:19:14] | Damn! | 噢!我靠! |
[1:19:16] | If you lie,I’ll cut all your toes,right? | 你要是敢骗我 就把你脚趾头拧下来 听到没? |
[1:19:22] | Yeah. | 听到了 |
[1:19:33] | You got something to say? | 你还想说什么? |
[1:19:35] | – You want to go home right? – Let me go! | – 跑到我家来?- 放开我 |
[1:19:46] | Damn! | 操! |
[1:19:51] | Shit! | 操! |
[1:19:53] | – What are you doing? – What? | – 他妈的你搞什么?- 什么? |
[1:19:57] | What’s your problem? | 你他妈到底脑子有什么问题! |
[1:20:00] | I just save you. | 我救了你 |
[1:20:02] | I said I wanted to see you! | 我说了不想再看见你! |
[1:20:03] | How many times I have to tell you? | 要叫我讲几遍啊! |
[1:20:06] | Leave me! | 离我远点! |
[1:22:39] | Come on,honey. | 宝贝 快点 |
[1:22:42] | – Go,my heart! – What is there here? | – 宝贝 快点 – 这里面到底是什么? |
[1:22:46] | Let’s go boys,we will be late. | 快点 我们要迟到了 |
[1:22:50] | And the pizza? | 我的披萨呢? |
[1:22:52] | – You can eat in the car. – Cool! | – 在车里呢 – 好! |
[1:22:55] | Honey,what’s there is there? | 亲爱的 这里面是什么啊? |
[1:22:58] | Take my car,you drive. | 把它拿到车里 你开车 |
[1:23:08] | – You can open the door? – Of course. | – 能帮我开门吗?- 当然 |
[1:23:14] | 我们把新的留着 把旧的给他们 | |
[1:23:17] | What a great idea. I will be careful to tell them. | 好主意 我肯定会跟他们说 |
[1:23:20] | our old microwave is a gift from you. | 这个脏兮兮的微波炉是你送的 |
[1:23:24] | Well,they do not even know who I am anyway. | 行 他们都不知道我是谁 |
[1:23:27] | – Honey,what are my friends. – I know. | – 他们是我朋友 – 我知道 |
[1:23:31] | I just do not know why they must be given as gifts. | 但我不懂为什么一定要送这么多礼物呢 |
[1:23:35] | A microwave and a bottle of whiskey that is not so much. | 一个微波炉 一个电瓶不算很多礼物 |
[1:23:38] | And flowers. | 还有花呢 |
[1:23:40] | – Flowers? – Flowers! | – 花?- 恩 花 |
[1:23:42] | – Mom,you can turn on the radio? – Yes,my angel. | – 妈 能把广播打开吗?- 好的 宝贝 |
[1:23:45] | 每次争吵 都让我伤透了心 | |
[1:23:52] | 我如此害怕分离 | |
[1:23:58] | 有时我问天上的星星 | |
[1:24:02] | 为何我是个沉醉在爱情里的年轻人 | |
[1:24:11] | 有时如此开心 有时如此伤心 | |
[1:24:17] | 忽悲忽喜 我乐在其中 | |
[1:24:23] | 我问天上的星星 | |
[1:24:26] | 为何我是个沉醉在爱情里的年轻人 | |
[1:24:45] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:24:47] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:24:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:24:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:24:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:24:59] | Back,back! | 过来 快过来! |
[1:25:01] | Back,back! | 过来! |
[1:25:03] | But what are you doing? | 你在搞什么鬼?! |
[1:25:07] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[1:26:10] | Where you been? | 你去哪儿了? |
[1:26:14] | – Sorry. – Where you been? | – 对不起 – 你去哪儿了? |
[1:26:17] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:26:19] | It is 10 o’clock in the morning. How do I deserve this? | 现在是上午10点钟了 你简直吓到我了 |
[1:26:24] | I do not know. | 我不知道 |
[1:26:32] | Go to your room. | 回房间吧 |
[1:26:58] | There is someone for you at the door. | 有人找你 在前门 |
[1:27:15] | Hesher is not there. | 海瑟不在这儿 |
[1:27:19] | I have come to see you. | 我来找你的 |
[1:27:25] | I did not know if I should come or not. | 我不知道该不该来 |
[1:27:28] | but I could not help but think about it. | 但我一直在想这事 |
[1:27:31] | I thought if I were you would be angry and you hate me. | 我觉得我要是来的话 你肯定很生气 |
[1:27:37] | but after I told myself that if I did not come, | 会恨我 但是我想如果我不来的话 |
[1:27:40] | You would think that I do not care, and also you would have hated anyway. | 你会觉得我不在乎 会恨我 所以… |
[1:27:44] | So I decided to come.That’s what I thought. So here I am. | 我觉得我还是应该来 你还好吗? |
[1:27:59] | What do you want? | 你来干嘛呢? |
[1:28:03] | I want to apologize. | 来道歉 |
[1:28:06] | I feel bad about of what happened. | 这件事 我觉得糟透了 |
[1:28:09] | – It is not important. – If it’s in a. | – 其实没什么要紧 – 不 很要紧 |
[1:28:12] | It is important to me. TJ I love you very much. | 起码对我来说 我真的很喜欢你 TJ |
[1:28:19] | And I understand if you do not want to be friends. | 如果你不愿意做我朋友 我也能理解 |
[1:28:24] | but I never meant to hurt you. | 但我不是想伤害你 |
[1:28:29] | It’s just … | 我只是… |
[1:28:32] | Sometimes … | 有时候 我… |
[1:28:36] | I do not know … | 我也不知道… |
[1:28:38] | But I thought I had to tell you that. | 但我觉得我应该来告诉你这些 所以… |
[1:28:42] | You still hate me anyway,but… | 你可以继续恨我 但是… |
[1:28:45] | I thought I’d come to tell you that. | 我就是来说这些的 |
[1:28:47] | And I said. | 我说完了 |
[1:28:51] | Ok,goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:28:55] | Sorry I broke your lamp. | 对不起 我把你车灯打坏了 |
[1:29:00] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[1:29:02] | And sorry I treated heavy prostitute. | 对不起我骂你是肥婊子 |
[1:29:06] | No problem. | 也没事 |
[1:29:08] | You are not fat. | 你一点也不肥 |
[1:29:11] | But I am a prostitute? | 但我是个婊子? |
[1:29:15] | No. Maybe. | 不知道 也许吧 |
[1:30:20] | We are here… | 今天我们在这里 |
[1:30:22] | to mourn the loss | 一起哀悼逝去的玛德琳・弗朗西斯・福尼太太 |
[1:30:28] | and celebrate life Madeleine Francis Forney. | 追忆她的往事 |
[1:30:31] | Madeleine was very much loved as a wife, | 玛德琳是她丈夫深爱的妻子 她儿子深爱的母亲 |
[1:30:36] | mother,grandmother and friend. | 孙子深爱的祖母 也是我们的挚友 |
[1:30:39] | Now,Ms. Rosowski, a dear friend from the neighborhood,will quickly say a few words. | 下面我们请她的邻居及好朋友 罗素斯基夫人来致辞 |
[1:30:58] | I did not know Madeleine long enough. | 我认识玛德琳不算久 |
[1:31:03] | As soon as I moved in the neighborhood, | 我搬到她家隔壁时 |
[1:31:06] | She treated me as if I was in the family. | 她对我像对家人一样 |
[1:31:10] | She had a heart so nice and wonderful. | 她有一颗温柔善良的心 |
[1:31:14] | We shared wonderful walks. | 我们在一起做了很多开心的事 |
[1:31:18] | And we loved be together. | 我们享受彼此的陪伴 |
[1:31:22] | I will miss our walks, | 我怀念我们一起散步的时候 |
[1:31:24] | and above all our discussions. | 我们的交谈 |
[1:31:26] | I will always remember what she said: | 我会一直记着她告诉我的话: |
[1:31:30] | “Life is like walking in the rain. | “生活就像再雨里走路 |
[1:31:33] | You can hide and shelters you, | 你可以找个屋檐避雨 |
[1:31:39] | or you can get wet. “ | 也可以就让自己被淋湿” |
[1:31:58] | Well,thank you. | 谢谢您 罗素斯基夫人 |
[1:32:11] | TJ,I think you should say something. | TJ 你该说些什么 |
[1:32:20] | Come on,TJ. | 去吧 TJ |
[1:32:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:32:49] | Well,we should conclude the ceremony with … | 好 那么现在我们就结束葬礼… |
[1:32:59] | Yeah,I just completed what the kid said, | 我想帮这孩子补充几句 因为… |
[1:33:03] | because I think I know what he meant. | 我想我知道他想说什么 |
[1:33:05] | What are you doing? | 哎你想干嘛?回来 |
[1:33:07] | Sir,we … | 先生 我们要… |
[1:33:09] | Touch me,whore. | 滚开别 碰我! |
[1:33:14] | Back,sitting up. | 后退 坐下 |
[1:33:22] | You will not want me here, and I do not want to be here. | 我知道你不想我来 我也不想来 |
[1:33:26] | I’ve just not for me, I come to it,whore. | 但我来了 我是为了她来的 |
[1:33:32] | She tried to tell you something, but you were too stupid to listen. | 她有话想跟你们两个说 但你们都不听 |
[1:33:36] | So if you could close a few seconds I’ll say what I want to say. | 所以麻烦你们闭嘴 让我说几句 |
[1:33:41] | and you will see me again. | 你们以后不会再看到我了 |
[1:34:00] | I tore a gas tank an old Chevy. | 我从一辆老雪佛兰车那里拿来燃料箱 |
[1:34:03] | I wanted to explode, So I did. | 我想让它爆炸 然后我就那么做了 |
[1:34:06] | But I have not thought about the parts metal that would fly everywhere. | 但是我没想到还有那么多金属碎屑飞起来 |
[1:34:12] | I almost killed him. | 我差点把自己搞死了 |
[1:34:13] | I woke up in hospital | 我在医院里醒过来 |
[1:34:15] | and a doctor told me: “Son …”, I said “call me son,asshole. “ | 医生叫我”孩子”我说:”别那么叫我 混蛋” |
[1:34:20] | He said,”you’ve ripped a testicle. “ | 他说:”孩子 你失去了一颗睾丸” |
[1:34:25] | I lost a testicle,like that. | 我丢掉了我的一颗蛋 |
[1:34:28] | I became insane,I hit nurse,doctor,I remember. | 我开始对着医生护士发疯 我记不太清楚了 |
[1:34:33] | They put me in a juvenile detention center and I was just thinking about my fucking balls. | 我被带到青少年拘留所 我就想着我没了一颗蛋 |
[1:34:39] | What is going to do? | 我该怎么做? |
[1:34:41] | I had to pick her up,so I ran away and I looked for. | 我想我应该把它找回来 所以我跑出去找 |
[1:34:45] | I could not find her. | 但是没找到 |
[1:34:52] | Well,one night … | 嗯 就是那个晚上 |
[1:34:57] | I was there,I chiais I looking at my balls. | 我坐在厕所里 看着我的蛋… |
[1:35:00] | I stared at that old soft bag where was my testicle before, | 我看着没蛋的左边松垮的皮肤 |
[1:35:07] | and then I saw my right testicle, for the first time. | 再看着右边剩下的那个 |
[1:35:10] | I thought: “Damn,man! My balls!” | 我想 我的蛋蛋完了 |
[1:35:12] | “Look! I still have a testicle!” | “看!我还是有一个蛋的!” |
[1:35:18] | No? | 对吧? |
[1:35:21] | It is well,it works. | 很好 它还有用 |
[1:35:23] | God or the fucking devil, | 谢谢老天 或者魔鬼 |
[1:35:24] | who he is, left me with a good ball! | 管他是谁 让我还留着一颗完整的蛋 |
[1:35:27] | I still have a fucking testicle and works,and works as my cock whore. | 妈的它还有用 我的鸡巴也还有用 |
[1:35:39] | You lost your wife. | 你失去了你妻子 |
[1:35:47] | You lost your mother. | 你失去了妈妈 |
[1:35:55] | I lost my balls. | 我失去了我的蛋 |
[1:36:06] | Damn! | 操! |
[1:36:14] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿!嘿! |
[1:36:15] | Fucking touch it! Remove your hands from it! | 别碰这个!你他妈的! |
[1:36:19] | Go,get out! | 都滚开!滚 滚! |
[1:36:21] | I told Grandma that I take a walk with her. | 我答应奶奶要陪她散步 |
[1:36:26] | And that’s what I’ll do. | 我就会去的 |
[1:36:31] | You told your grandmother you were going take a walk with her. | 你也答应你奶奶要陪她散步的 |
[1:36:34] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后一次机会了 |
[1:38:49] | Hello,TJ. | 早上好 TJ |
[1:38:56] | I know it’s weird,huh? | 看着有点奇怪吧? |
[1:38:59] | I can feel again the wind on my face. | 我的脸又能呼吸了 |
[1:39:01] | – You look great. – Thanks. | – 看着挺好的 – 谢了 |
[1:39:05] | – Hesher left. – How are you? | – 海瑟走了 – 你什么意思? |
[1:39:09] | I think you should come see this. | 我觉得你应该来看看 |