英文名称:Hereditary
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | 埃伦·泰珀·利 享年78岁 因久病不愈 于2018年4月3日在其女儿安妮的家中逝世 她是马丁·利(已故)的妻子 安妮·利·格雷厄姆和查尔斯·利(已故)的母亲 彼得·格雷厄姆和查莉·格雷厄姆的祖母 史蒂芬·格雷厄姆是她的女婿 亲友可于周五上午10点到12点 前往金斯通太平间告别其遗体 葬礼将于周六上午十点开始 遗体将安葬于春花公墓 | |
[02:47] | Come on, Peter. | 起来 彼得 |
[02:49] | Wake up. Peter. Wake up. | 醒醒 彼得 醒醒 |
[02:53] | Here’s your suit. | 这是你的西装 |
[03:00] | Do you know if your sister slept in her room last night? | 昨晚你妹妹有没有在自己的里房间睡 |
[03:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:08] | Come on, Peter. Get up. | 快起床吧 彼得 |
[03:32] | Oh, Charlie. For God’s sake, come on! | 查莉 我的天 别躺着了 |
[03:38] | It was freezing last night! | 昨晚那么冷 |
[03:40] | That’s how you get pneumonia. | 你会得肺炎的 |
[03:42] | That’s okay. | 我没事 |
[03:43] | Okay, come on. Let’s go. We’re late. | 我们走 要迟到了 |
[03:46] | Your mother’s in the car already. | 你妈妈已经在车上等了 |
[04:01] | It’s heartening to see so many strange new faces here today. | 今天在这里看到这么多陌生面孔 真令人很欣慰 |
[04:09] | Um, I know my mom would be very touched | 如果我妈妈看到这么多人出席 |
[04:12] | and probably a little suspicious… | 那她肯定会很感动 |
[04:16] | um, to see this turnout. So. | 可能还会怀疑自己的眼睛 |
[04:22] | My mother was a very secretive and private woman. | 我妈妈是个非常注重隐私的人 |
[04:27] | She had private rituals, | 她有自己私密的仪式 |
[04:29] | private friends, private anxieties. | 还有神秘的朋友 和奇怪的忧虑 |
[04:33] | It honestly feels like a betrayal | 只是站在这里谈论她 |
[04:34] | just to be standing here talking about her. | 都感觉像是背叛了她 |
[04:43] | She was a very difficult woman to read. | 别人要想理解她 是很难的 |
[04:47] | If you ever thought you knew what was going on with her, | 如果你觉得 你了解她 |
[04:50] | and God forbid you tried to confront that. | 但愿你从未如此想过 |
[04:56] | But when her life was unpolluted, | 但在她的生活未受污染时 |
[04:57] | she could be the sweetest, warmest, | 她可以是世界上最亲切 |
[05:00] | most loving person in the world. | 最温暖 最慈爱的人 |
[05:04] | She was also incredibly stubborn, | 她极其顽固 |
[05:06] | which maybe, explains me. | 也许这就是为什么我也是个顽固的人 |
[05:10] | You could always count on her to always have the answer. | 遇到问题时 你可以指望她 她总能解决问题 |
[05:14] | And if she ever was mistaken, | 如果你要说她犯过什么错误 |
[05:17] | and well, that was your opinion… | 好吧 那是你的看法 |
[05:19] | And you were wrong. | 而你错了 |
[05:47] | There aren’t nuts in that? | 这里面不含坚果吧 |
[05:50] | – No. – Good. | – 不 – 那就好 |
[05:53] | – Does that have nuts? ‘Cause we don’t have the EpiPen. – I know. | – 里面没含坚果吧 我们可没带肾上腺素 – 没有 |
[06:23] | Hello, Rexy! Good dog. | 你好啊 雷克斯 好狗狗 |
[06:27] | Shoes off, everybody. | 大家把鞋都脱了 |
[06:29] | Charlie, shoes off. | 查莉 把鞋给脱了 |
[06:40] | It does feel weird. | 真的感觉很奇怪 |
[06:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:45] | Should I be sadder? | 我是不是应该悲伤一点 |
[06:47] | You should be whatever you are. It’ll come. | 你做好你自己就行了 会挺过去的 |
[07:13] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 现在怎么样了 |
[07:15] | Mmm, just working. | 我在忙呢 |
[07:17] | Taking a break from avoiding the show. | 想按照这个仿制出来 |
[07:25] | So, you still toiling away at the hospice? | 所以你还在做这个安养院的模型 |
[07:29] | Yeah, between this and the, uh, preschool. | 是的 做这个还有那个幼儿园模型 |
[07:34] | So what’s our deadline now? Seven months? | 什么时候交付呢 七个月吗 |
[07:37] | – Six and a half. – Ooh, coming up. | – 六个半月吧 – 那还要一阵子了 |
[07:42] | Any ideas for titles? | 有没有想过给它起个名 |
[07:51] | Come in. | 请进 |
[07:53] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[07:55] | – Goodnight, kiddo. – Goodnight. | – 晚安 小子 – 晚安 |
[07:59] | Are you, uh… Are you feeling okay about everything? | 那个… 你真的没事吧 |
[08:03] | Yeah. Fine. | 我没事 |
[08:05] | A little sad? | 有点难过吧 |
[08:10] | Yeah, I get it. I know. | 我明白 我知道 |
[08:14] | – Goodnight. – Night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[08:15] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:32] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[08:36] | That’s Grandma? | 这是外婆吗 |
[08:48] | You know you were her favorite, right? | 你知道她最疼爱你了 对吧 |
[08:51] | Even when you were a little baby, | 就算在你还是个小宝宝的时候 |
[08:53] | she wouldn’t let me feed you because she needed to feed you. | 她也不让我喂你 因为她想喂你 |
[08:56] | Drove me crazy. | 都快把我逼疯了 |
[08:58] | She wanted me to be a boy. | 她希望我是个男孩子 |
[09:05] | You know, I was a tomboy when I was growing up. | 我小的时候就是个假小子 |
[09:08] | I hated dresses and dolls and pink. | 我讨厌穿裙子 洋娃娃 还有粉色的东西 |
[09:14] | Who’s gonna take care of me? | 以后谁来照顾我 |
[09:18] | Um, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[09:19] | You don’t think I’m gonna take care of you? | 你觉得我不会照顾你吗 |
[09:23] | But when you die. | 等你去世后呢 |
[09:27] | Well, then… | 这个… |
[09:30] | Dad will take care of you. | 爸爸会照顾你的 |
[09:32] | Or Peter. | 或者彼得 |
[09:51] | You never cried as a baby. | 你小的时候从来不哭 |
[09:54] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[09:58] | Even when you were born. | 就连你出生的时候都没哭 |
[10:08] | Did you feel like you wanted to cry today? | 你今天想哭吗 |
[10:15] | You think it might feel like a relief? | 你觉得哭出来会轻松点吗 |
[10:43] | Goodnight, sweetheart. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[11:59] | 我亲爱的宝贝 美丽的安妮: 请原谅我还没来得及告诉你的一些事 请不要因此恨我 也不要因为这些损失而丧失信心 在一切的终点 你会明白一切损失都值得 我们的牺牲比起我们得到的奖励来说算不上什么 爱你的妈妈 艾伦·利 | |
[12:37] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[13:19] | I just scared myself in the workshop. | 我在工作室的时候 把自己吓到了 |
[13:22] | With… With what? | 什么把你吓到了? |
[13:29] | No. | 没事 |
[13:52] | Are you done? | 你做完了吗 |
[13:55] | Almost. | 快了 |
[13:58] | So, maybe we finish the toy after the quiz. | 那我们也许能在测结束后 再玩玩具 |
[14:01] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[14:05] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好 – 好的 |
[14:15] | Oh, my God! What was that? | 我的天啊 那是什么 |
[14:31] | So, if we go by the rule | 如果我们遵循 |
[14:32] | that the hero is undone by his fatal flaw, | 英雄都会败于其致命的弱点 |
[14:36] | what is Heracles’ flaw? | 那赫拉克勒斯的弱点是什么 |
[14:40] | Arrogance. | 傲慢 |
[14:41] | Okay. Why? | 好的 为什么呢 |
[14:44] | Because he literally refuses to look at all the signs | 因为在整部戏剧中 他对一切迹象视而不见 |
[14:47] | that are literally handed to him the entire play. | 哪怕这些迹象都是真实的摆在了他面前 |
[14:50] | Okay, interesting. | 好的 真有意思 |
[14:52] | So he thinks he has control. | 所以 他认为一切都在他掌控中 |
[14:55] | But let’s all remember, | 但我们要记住 |
[14:56] | Sophocles wrote the oracle so that it was unconditional, | 索福克勒斯写下的神谕是绝对的 |
[14:59] | meaning, Heracles never had any choice, right? | 他几乎没得选 对吧 |
[15:03] | So does that make it more tragic or less tragic | 如果他有选择 他的故事是更悲剧呢 |
[15:06] | that if he has a choice? | 还是恰恰相反呢 |
[15:08] | – Less. – Okay. | – 更小的悲剧 – 好的 |
[15:10] | – Why? – Because. | – 为什么 – 因为上面写了 |
[15:15] | Care to weigh in, Peter? | 有什么想补充的吗 彼得 |
[15:19] | Um, about which part? | 哪一部分呢 |
[15:23] | I think it’s more tragic | 我觉得是更悲剧 |
[15:24] | because if it’s all just inevitable, | 因为 如果这是不可避免的 |
[15:26] | then that means that the characters had no hope. | 说明这些人物是毫无希望的 |
[15:28] | They never had hope | 他们从未有过希望 |
[15:29] | because they’re all just, like, hopeless. | 因为他们一直都是如此 |
[15:31] | They’re all like pawns | 他们就像 |
[15:32] | in this horrible, hopeless machine. | 死气沉沉的机器中的螺丝一样动弹不得 |
[16:49] | – Hello! – Hi! | – 有人吗 – 来了 |
[17:33] | Did you go up in my mom’s room? | 你去了我母亲的卧室吗 |
[17:36] | No. | 没有 |
[17:38] | Mmm. Door was open. | 卧室门打开了 |
[17:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:46] | Sorry. I know it’s irrational. | 抱歉 我可能想太多了 |
[17:48] | – No problem. – Thank you. | – 没关系 – 谢谢 |
[17:51] | Hey, Dad. It’s the cemetery. | 爸爸 是公墓那边的人 |
[17:53] | About what? | 什么事 |
[17:55] | Let me see. | 我来问问 |
[17:57] | Hello? Yes. | 你好 是的 |
[18:07] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:09] | Desecrated? | 亵渎 |
[18:15] | But it’s only been a week. | 但这才过了一周啊 |
[18:20] | Yes, okay, yes. Sure. | 好的 好吧 |
[18:24] | All right. I understand. Yes… | 好的 我知道了 好… |
[18:25] | Uh, why don’t I call you back? Yes. Goodbye. | 我待会再打给你吧 好的 再见 |
[18:28] | What was it? | 怎么了 |
[18:32] | Uh, just some billing crap. | 就是那些付账的屁事 |
[18:35] | Okay, well, I’m, uh… I’m gonna go see a movie. | 好吧 我去看电影了 |
[18:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:07] | He would say | 他会说 |
[19:08] | “I’m a burden, I’m a burden, I’m a burden.” | “我是个负担 我是个负担 我是个负担” |
[19:15] | And I would tell him, “No, no.” | 我会告诉他 “不是的” |
[19:24] | But yes, he was a burden. | 但是没错 他就是个负担 |
[19:28] | Now we’ve set aside some time for any newcomers | 我们现在给可能想发言的新朋友一些时间 |
[19:31] | who might like to speak. | 有谁想发言的么 |
[19:33] | So, anyone. | 各位 |
[19:35] | If it’s your first or second time with us, | 这可能是你第一次或第二次把心里的事说出来 |
[19:38] | the floor is open. | 可以畅所欲言 |
[19:43] | Yes. Would you like to… | 好 你想不想… |
[19:46] | Maybe not. | 算了吧 |
[19:48] | Okay. No pressure. | 好的 别觉得有压力 |
[19:59] | My name’s Annie. | 我叫安妮 |
[20:00] | Hi, Annie. | 安妮 你好 |
[20:03] | My mom died a week ago. | 我母亲一周前去世了 |
[20:05] | So I’m just here for trying it. | 所以我只是想来这里试一下 |
[20:09] | I have a lot of resistance to things like this, | 我不太愿意参加这样的活动 |
[20:12] | but I came to these a couple years ago. | 但我几年前也来过这里 |
[20:15] | Well, I was forced to come and I guess it, um… | 我是被迫参加的 我想… |
[20:20] | I guess it helped. So, um… | 我觉得这应该有用 所以… |
[20:25] | My mom was old and she wasn’t all together there at the end. | 我母亲很老了 临终时神志也不清 |
[20:28] | And we were pretty much estranged before that, | 在此之前 我们两个的关系很疏远 |
[20:31] | so it really wasn’t a huge blow. | 所以 她的去世对我来说不算很大的打击 |
[20:34] | But I did love her. | 但我真的很爱她 |
[20:40] | And she didn’t have an easy life. | 她的日子过的很不容易 |
[20:42] | She had DID, which became extreme at the end. | 她患有分离性身份识别障碍 临去世前愈发严重 |
[20:45] | And dementia. | 还患有老年痴呆 |
[20:47] | And my father died when I was a baby from starvation, | 我还是个婴儿的时候 我父亲就饿死了 |
[20:51] | um, because he had psychotic depression | 因为他有精神病 |
[20:54] | and he starved himself, | 把自己饿死了 |
[20:55] | which I’m sure was just as pleasant as it sounds. | 听起来是不是很难以置信 |
[20:57] | And then there’s my brother. | 我的兄弟也不太正常 |
[20:59] | My older brother had schizophrenia | 我的哥哥患有精神分裂症 |
[21:01] | and when he was 16 | 他16岁时 |
[21:02] | he hanged himself in my mother’s bedroom | 在我妈妈的房间上吊自杀了 |
[21:04] | and of course the suicide note blamed her | 还留了一张字条 |
[21:06] | accusing her of putting people inside him. So. | 控诉说 他的那些分裂人格都是母亲干的好事 |
[21:13] | That was my mom’s life. | 我母亲的一生就是这样 |
[21:27] | And then she lived in our house | 后来她在安养院临终前 |
[21:28] | at the end before hospice. | 搬到了我家住 |
[21:30] | We weren’t even talking before that. | 在此之前我们都没交流过 |
[21:32] | I mean, we were and then we weren’t. | 就是 时而交流 时而疏远 |
[21:34] | And then we were. | 有时又会交流 |
[21:38] | She’s completely manipulative. | 她真是太爱摆布人了 |
[21:40] | Until my husband finally enforced a no-contact rule, | 最后我的丈夫就禁止我和她接触了 |
[21:43] | which lasted until I got pregnant with my daughter. | 直到我怀上我的女儿 |
[21:46] | I didn’t let her anywhere near me | 在我产下我第一儿子的那段时间 |
[21:47] | when I had my first, my son, | 我都没有让她接近过我半步 |
[21:49] | which is why I gave her my daughter, | 这就是为什么我把女儿交给她照顾 |
[21:50] | who she immediately stabbed her hooks into. | 她对我女儿呵护备至 |
[21:53] | And I just… I felt guilty again. | 我只是… 我又感到内疚了 |
[21:56] | I felt guilty again. | 我又感到内疚了 |
[21:58] | When she got sick, | 当她病危 |
[21:59] | not that she was really even my mom at the end, | 临终时神志都不是很清醒了 |
[22:01] | and not that she would ever feel guilty about anything. | 她也不像是那种会对自己做过的事后悔的人 |
[22:10] | And I just don’t want to put any more stress on my family. | 我只是不想让我的家人压力更大 |
[22:16] | I’m not even really sure if they could… | 我甚至都不确定… |
[22:20] | Could give me that support. | 他们会给我支持 |
[22:25] | And I just… I just feel like… | 我就是觉得… |
[22:31] | I just sometimes feel like it’s all ruined. | 有时候觉得一切都毁了 |
[22:35] | And then I realize that I am to blame. | 然后我意识到 都是我的错 |
[22:42] | Or not that I’m to blame, | 也可能不是我的错 |
[22:43] | but I am blamed! I’m… | 但我受到责备了 我… |
[22:50] | And what do you think you feel blamed for? | 你觉得你做错什么了 |
[22:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:02] | Hey, what’s going on in town | 嘿 先生 城里发生了什么 |
[23:03] | anyway, Mister? A convention or something? | 你们是要去参加会议吗 |
[23:05] | What? | 什么 |
[23:06] | Well, those clothes you’re wearing. | 你穿的这衣服 |
[23:07] | I talked to a guy this morning | 我今天早上跟一个家伙谈过 |
[23:08] | who was wearing the same kind of outfit. | 他的着装跟你一样 |
[23:10] | Maybe it’s the guy you’re looking for, huh? | 也许你要找的就是他吧 |
[23:12] | You spoke to him? | 你跟他说过话了 |
[23:14] | What did he tell you? Where did he go? | 他跟你说了什么 他是要去哪 |
[23:16] | Hey, what’s the matter with you? | 嘿 你这是干什么 |
[23:17] | Hey, take your hands off me. | 你别碰我 |
[23:18] | You will tell me what he said to you! | 你得告诉我他跟你说了什么 |
[23:20] | Well why should I? | 我为什么要告诉你 |
[23:21] | Hey, who do you think you are anyway? | 你以为你是谁 |
[23:25] | He came in with the dog tags! | 他脖子上挂着军人身份牌 |
[23:26] | Wanted to know about the address | 他想知道那个地址 |
[23:28] | and I told him how to find it. | 我告诉他上哪去找了 |
[23:29] | Where? | 哪里 |
[25:35] | Hey, um, do you think I could maybe borrow | 嘿 今晚能不能 |
[25:38] | one of the cars tonight? | 让我开车出门 |
[25:40] | Why? Where are you going? | 怎么了 你要去哪 |
[25:43] | Oh, just like a school barbecue thing. | 就是跟同学一起烤肉聚会什么的 |
[25:46] | Oh, so you’re not eating with us? | 所以你不跟我们一起吃饭了 |
[25:48] | No, I was still gonna eat here. | 不 我会回来吃晚饭的 |
[25:49] | Well, you can eat there if you want. I just didn’t… | 你不回来吃饭也没问题 |
[25:51] | No, no, no. I’m gonna eat here. I just, I… | 不 我会赶回来的 我只是… |
[25:54] | Just be going to hang out. | 我只是想出去逛一会 |
[25:59] | No drinking? | 不喝酒吧 |
[26:02] | We’re not even old enough to get drinks if we wanted to. | 就算我们想喝酒 年龄也不够 |
[26:05] | Well, that’s a crock. I’m just asking if you’re drinking. | 我问的是你喝不喝 |
[26:08] | Well, I just answered no. | 我刚刚回答了 不喝 |
[26:12] | You gonna take your sister? | 你要带上你妹妹吗 |
[26:16] | Uh… Does she want to go? | 她想跟我一起吗 |
[26:20] | Have you asked her? | 你可以去问问她 |
[26:25] | Charlie? | 查莉 |
[26:56] | Charlie! | 查莉 |
[26:59] | I mean, what are you doing? Leaving the house barefoot? | 你在干什么 就这么光着脚走出家门 |
[27:04] | Are you some kind of idiot? | 你傻了吗 |
[27:05] | You can’t roam around with no shoes and no coat. | 你不能不穿鞋 不穿外套到处乱跑 |
[27:08] | I want Grandma. | 我想我外婆了 |
[27:10] | Oh, what? You’re angry with me now? | 怎么 你生我的气了? |
[27:16] | You are going to this… Hey, socks off. | 你要去那个… 把袜子脱了 |
[27:19] | You’re going to this party with your brother. | 你要跟你哥哥一起去参加聚会 |
[27:21] | What party? | 什么聚会 |
[27:22] | Some school hangout with other kids. | 就是一群学生的聚会 |
[27:26] | That’s okay. | 我不想去 |
[27:27] | No, it’s not okay. You’re going. | 不行 你要去 |
[27:30] | – Why? – Because it’ll be fun. | – 为什么 – 因为会很有趣 |
[27:32] | Because you’ll get to hang out with other kids. | 你可以跟那些小朋友一起玩 |
[27:34] | – With who? – With your… With your brother. | – 跟谁 – 你哥哥 |
[27:36] | With other kids. | 还有很多小朋友 |
[27:42] | – Fine. – Good. You’re going. | – 好吧 – 很好 去吧 |
[27:44] | – She’s going with you. – Great. | – 她跟你一起去 – 真棒 |
[27:46] | Now this really means no drinking. | 所以你们一定不能喝酒 |
[27:48] | Yeah, I really wasn’t going to. | 好 我真的没想过要喝酒 |
[29:26] | Whoa. Hi. | 你好啊 |
[29:29] | Oh. Hi. | 你好 |
[29:31] | How’s the party? | 派对怎么样 |
[29:33] | Why? You wanna know if you should come? | 怎么了 你是不确定自己该不该来吗 |
[29:36] | Uh, yeah. What do ya think? | 是啊 你觉得怎么样 |
[29:40] | Either way. | 就那样吧 |
[29:44] | Hey, do you happen to smoke at all? | 你平时抽不抽烟 |
[29:47] | I have really good weed. | 我手上这大麻是相当的不错 |
[29:55] | – The other room has a bong. – Sick. | – 楼上的房间里有烟斗 – 好 |
[30:03] | Do you wanna wait out here for a second? | 你能在这里等一小会么 |
[30:04] | – No. – Charlie, please, just… | – 不能 – 查莉 拜托… |
[30:06] | It’ll be two minutes and then we can hang out. | 就两分钟 然后我们就能四处逛逛了 |
[30:08] | You can draw. Please, Charlie. I’m… | 你可以继续画画 求你了 查莉 |
[30:13] | Oh, shit, look. They’re giving out chocolate cake. | 看 那边有巧克力蛋糕 |
[30:15] | Not to everyone. | 不是人人有份吧 |
[30:16] | Yes to everyone. It’s a party. | 人人都有份的 这可是个派对啊 |
[30:17] | – I don’t know anyone. – Nobody does. | – 我谁都不认识 – 大家都是这样 |
[30:20] | Just walk over and stand there and they’ll give you a piece. | 走到那边 排队就行 他们会给你发蛋糕的 |
[30:22] | Hurry up. They’re gonna run out. Come on, Charlie. | 蛋糕就快发完了 快去吧 查莉 |
[30:30] | Hey, guys. Peter has weed. | 嘿 各位 彼得带大麻来了 |
[30:57] | That was your sister downstairs? | 楼下那个是你妹妹吗 |
[30:59] | Yeah. Charlie. | 对 她叫查莉 |
[31:03] | Is your sister hot? | 你妹妹性感吗 |
[31:07] | I actually saw her drawing me last week. | 我上周的时候看到她在画我 |
[31:09] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:10] | Yeah. She made me look retarded. | 没错 她把我画的很蠢 |
[31:13] | Yeah. That’s Charlie. | 是啊 她就是这样 |
[31:44] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[31:46] | Charlie. | 查莉 |
[31:50] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[31:56] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:59] | It’s hard to breathe. | 我呼吸困难 |
[32:02] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[32:04] | I think my throat’s getting bigger. | 我觉得我喉咙肿起来了 |
[32:56] | It’s okay, Charlie. We’re almost at the hospital, okay? | 没事的 查莉 我们就快到医院了 |
[33:17] | Charlie! | 查莉 |
[34:38] | You okay. | 你没事的 |
[34:42] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[35:52] | Okay, good. They’re home. | 很好 他们到家了 |
[35:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:53] | I’m running out for some balsam wood. | 我要出门买一些香脂木 |
[36:55] | You want anything? | 你想要我带点什么吗 |
[36:56] | I’m good, sweetheart. Drive safe. | 不用了 亲爱的 路上小心点 |
[36:59] | Okay. Back in 20. | 好 20分钟后就回来 |
[37:39] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天 我的天 |
[37:47] | Oh, no. I can’t, I can’t… | 不 我受不了了 |
[37:51] | I just want to die! | 我想死 |
[38:03] | Oh, God. It hurts too much! | 我的天 好痛 |
[38:05] | I just need to die! | 我想死 |
[38:12] | Charlie! | 查莉 |
[38:20] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[38:30] | Oh, Charlie! | 查莉 |
[42:05] | Hey, are you guys friends with Becky on Facebook? | 你们脸书上有加贝基好友吗 |
[42:08] | You’re friends with Becky? | 你是贝基的朋友吗 |
[42:11] | I said “Facebook friends.” | 我说的是脸书上 |
[42:14] | But seriously, you see her statuses, bro? | 我说真的 兄弟 你看到他发的那些状态了吗 |
[42:16] | Oh, my God, dude, I know. | 兄弟 我知道 |
[42:18] | – Like, every ten seconds. – For real. | – 大概十秒就更新一次吧 – 太真实了 |
[42:20] | Oh, dude, what about, uh, fucking… Let me hit that. | 兄弟 那个… 让我来一口 |
[42:24] | – Brian? – Brian and his girlfriend. | – 布莱恩吗 – 布莱恩跟他的女朋友 |
[42:26] | He calls her something… | 他叫她什么来着… |
[42:28] | He calls her something really goofy, dude. What does he… | 那个称呼听起来很蠢的 兄弟 怎么说的来着 |
[42:30] | Oh, he calls her princess. | 他叫她”公主” |
[42:33] | Who fucking calls their girlfriend “princess”? | 谁他妈的会叫自己的女朋友”公主”啊 |
[42:36] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[42:37] | Dude, he’s like, | 他平时就是这么说的 |
[42:38] | “I’m picking up my princess from the airport. | 我去机场接我的公主了 |
[42:41] | Fucking eating cous… What the fuck. | 吃了他妈的什么粗麦…他妈的 |
[42:43] | It’s couscous. | 粗麦食物 |
[42:44] | Couscous. I don’t give a shit, “…with my princess.” | 粗麦食物 管他妈是吃什么 “跟我的公主一起吃的” |
[42:47] | You hit that shit? | 你抽过了么 |
[42:49] | Who’s his girlfriend? | 他的女朋友叫什么来着 |
[42:50] | Some, uh, some fucking stupid college chick. | 是他妈的某个大学的女生吧 |
[42:55] | Oh, damn. | 该死的 |
[42:56] | I wanna fucking stupid college princess, bro. | 我也想搞几个笨蛋大学生公主 兄弟 |
[42:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:00] | Oh, hey dude. Dude, dude, dude. | 嘿 伙计… |
[43:02] | Are you… Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[43:05] | I think I’m having a… Like a reaction. | 我觉得我有点过敏了 |
[43:08] | My throat is… | 我喉咙… |
[43:10] | I think my throat is getting bigger. | 我觉得我喉咙肿起来了 |
[43:12] | Dude, it’s just it’s… It’s just weed. | 伙计 就只是大麻而已 |
[43:15] | Chill, man. It’s all right. | 放松 伙计 没事的 |
[43:17] | Just hold my hand. Hold on. | 握着我的手 撑住 |
[44:57] | Uh, I’m so sorry to chase you down. | 很抱歉把你拦下来了 |
[45:00] | Uh, were you not coming in, or… | 你不进来坐坐吗 或者… |
[45:03] | I… No, I just, um… I forgot something. | 我 不了… 我有点事忘记做了 |
[45:07] | Oh, okay, sorry. Sorry, I just… | 好的 抱歉 我就是… |
[45:09] | I recognized you from a few months ago. | 我认出你了 你几个月前来过 |
[45:13] | Oh, God. I feel very silly. I’m Joan. | 老天 我觉得自己好蠢 我叫琼 |
[45:17] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[45:19] | Are you doing better? | 你现在感觉好多了吗 |
[45:21] | – What? – After your mother? | – 什么?- 你母亲不是去世了吗 |
[45:25] | What? No, no. That’s not… | 什么 不 不是… |
[45:30] | My, um… My daughter was killed. | 我… 我的女儿被杀了 |
[45:36] | Oh. I’m… | 我… |
[45:36] | I’m so, so sorry. | 我很抱歉 非常抱歉 |
[45:40] | Oh, would you like to come in with me? | 那你愿意和我一起进去聊聊吗 |
[45:43] | Or we could even just have a coffee. | 或者我们去喝杯咖啡 |
[45:45] | Uh, I’m sorry. Really, I, um… | 抱歉 真的 我… |
[45:48] | I can’t… I really did forget something. | 我去不了… 我真的有件事忘记做了 |
[45:50] | My son died. | 我的儿子也死了 |
[45:57] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[46:00] | How old was yours? | 你的女儿几岁了 |
[46:05] | Thirteen. | 十三岁 |
[46:06] | God. That’s awful. | 天啊 那太可怕了 |
[46:11] | My son and my grandson drowned four months ago. | 我的儿子和孙子四个月前淹死了 |
[46:17] | The little one was seven. | 我孙子才七岁 |
[46:19] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[46:22] | I’ve been coming here for a couple of months now. | 我已经来这里好几个月了 |
[46:26] | And it has helped. | 对我是有帮助的 |
[46:27] | It doesn’t make it easier obviously, | 显然这无法彻底平复我的心情 |
[46:30] | but sometimes it makes it less lonely. | 但有时这让我感觉不那么孤独了 |
[46:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:38] | And now I’m about to embarrass myself but, uh, | 可能会有点尴尬 不过 |
[46:43] | if you need someone to talk to… | 如果你需要找人聊聊… |
[46:48] | ‘Cause we all do. | 毕竟大家都有需要找人聊聊的时候 |
[46:56] | If you need it. | 需要时打给我吧 |
[47:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:03] | Thank you. Really. | 真的谢谢你 |
[47:08] | Okay. | 没事 |
[47:14] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[47:28] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[47:31] | – I’m going to bed. – Where were you? | – 我要睡觉了 – 你去哪了 |
[47:33] | At the movies. | 去看电影了 |
[47:36] | Gonna go to bed. | 我要睡觉了 |
[47:37] | Okay. I’ll come up with you. | 好 我跟你一块上去 |
[47:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[48:02] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[48:04] | No you won’t. You’re taking the blanket. | 不 你不会 你把毛毯也拿走了 |
[48:08] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[48:11] | It’s freezing out there. | 外面冷的要死 |
[48:14] | Well, the heater’s up there. | 那儿有取暖器 |
[48:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:20] | Is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[48:23] | If it gets too cold, come back in. | 如果太冷了就回来 |
[48:30] | I just need to sleep. | 我只是想睡着 |
[50:01] | Shit. | 该死 |
[51:06] | Oh, Annie. You came. | 安妮 你来了 |
[51:08] | It’s a little earlier than we said. | 比我们约定的时间早了点 |
[51:10] | Ah, you’re perfect. Come in. Come in. | 来的正是时候 快进来 快进来 |
[51:20] | Uh, your welcome mat. | 我看到你的迎客毯了 |
[51:24] | Ah! It’s kind of cute, huh? | 挺可爱的 对吧 |
[51:25] | Yeah. My mother used to embroider ones just like that. | 是的 我妈以前也喜欢在毯子上刺绣 |
[51:27] | Did she really? Isn’t that funny? | 真的吗 那挺有趣的 |
[51:31] | Please come in. Sit. | 请进 坐下吧 |
[51:34] | First there’s the… | 首先是… |
[51:37] | The smell of something wrong. | 那个味道不太对 |
[51:41] | And then the body. | 然后看到尸体 |
[51:46] | Covered in black blood, like tar. | 浑身都是已经变黑的血 像焦油一样 |
[51:57] | And her head wasn’t there so I couldn’t see her face. | 头也不见了 所以我没法看到她的脸 |
[52:01] | But they were gone. | 但他们都去世了 |
[52:05] | And her hands, and her little finger nails. | 还有她的手 她的手指甲 |
[52:44] | How is your relationship with your son? | 你和你儿子关系怎么样 |
[52:48] | Peter? | 彼得吗 |
[52:51] | Oh, God. Um… | 老天 我… |
[52:56] | Okay, I sleepwalk. | 好吧 我会梦游 |
[53:00] | I mean, I haven’t done it in years, but, um… | 我的意思是 我已经好几年没梦游了 但… |
[53:04] | A couple years ago, I woke up | 几年前 我中途惊醒 |
[53:07] | and I was standing next to Peter in Charlie’s bed | 发现我正站在彼得身边 他睡在查莉的床上 |
[53:11] | when they shared a room. | 那时他们还睡在一起 |
[53:16] | And they were | 然后他们 |
[53:19] | completely covered in paint thinner. | 浑身都被涂了涂料稀释剂 |
[53:24] | And so was I. | 我也是 |
[53:26] | From head to toe. | 从头到脚 |
[53:31] | And I was standing there with a box of matches | 我拿着一盒火柴在那儿站着 |
[53:34] | and an empty can of paint thinner. | 还有一个涂料稀释剂的空罐子 |
[53:38] | And I woke myself up striking the match, | 我在点燃火柴的时候醒了 |
[53:40] | which also woke Peter up, and he started to scream. | 也吵醒了彼得 然后他开始尖叫 |
[53:45] | And I immediately put the match out. | 我马上熄灭了火柴 |
[53:47] | Like, immediately. | 动作非常快 |
[53:49] | I mean, I was just as shocked as he was. | 我是说 我和他一样震惊 |
[53:53] | And it was impossible to convince them | 然而我当时无法让他们相信 |
[53:56] | that it was just sleepwalking, | 那仅仅只是梦游 |
[53:58] | which of course it was, but… | 尽管那就是梦游 但是… |
[54:03] | The timing was awful. | 时机太不对 |
[54:05] | Peter and I had gotten into this stupid quarreling phase, | 彼得开始跟我吵起无意义的架 |
[54:07] | just forever arguing about nothing, such… | 永远没来由的争论着那些… |
[54:13] | Frivolous stuff. | 无足轻重的琐事 |
[54:18] | And Peter always held it against me. | 而彼得总是拿这件事情针对我 |
[54:21] | And there was nothing I can say | 我却无话可说 |
[54:23] | and nothing I can do | 也无能为力 |
[54:25] | because it happened. | 因为在我睡着的时候 |
[54:31] | While I was asleep. | 那件事的确发生了 |
[54:37] | Hey! That was quick. | 嘿 回来得挺早 |
[54:40] | Did you bike all the way here? | 骑自行车回来的吗 |
[54:42] | Um, no. Actually my friend drove me home. | 不是 是我朋友开车送我回的 |
[54:46] | Oh, uh, by the way, Peter, have you, um… | 对了 彼得 你有没有… |
[54:48] | Have you signed up for that, uh, SAT prep course? | 你有没有报名参加那个高考补习班 |
[54:51] | I’ll do it tomorrow. | 我明天去 |
[54:52] | Yeah, you know what, you gotta do that | 好的 知道吗 你必须得这么做 |
[54:53] | because it’s coming up. | 因为快开班了 |
[55:31] | Jesus Christ, Annie. | 天哪 安妮 |
[55:34] | You’re not planning on letting him see that, are you? | 你没打算让他看到这个的 对吧 |
[55:37] | – Who? – Peter. | – 谁 – 彼得 |
[55:38] | How do you think he’s gonna feel when he sees that? | 你觉得他看到后会是什么感觉 |
[55:40] | What? It’s not about him. | 什么 这与他无关 |
[55:42] | Oh, no? | 无关吗 |
[55:43] | No. It’s a neutral view of the accident. | 是的 这只是以中立视角还原一场交通事故 |
[55:55] | Are you, uh, are you coming down to dinner? | 你要下楼吃晚饭吗 |
[55:57] | I’m making dinner. | 我准备做饭 |
[55:58] | No, I made the dinner. I came to get you. | 不 晚饭我做好了 来叫你去吃 |
[56:00] | Come, stay, whatever you want. I don’t really give a shit. | 吃 或者继续呆在这儿 随便你 我不在乎 |
[56:50] | This is really good, Dad. | 爸爸 味道很不错 |
[56:53] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 小伙子 |
[57:13] | You okay, Mom? | 你没事吧 妈妈 |
[57:19] | What? | 什么 |
[57:22] | Is there something on your mind? | 你在想些什么吗 |
[57:26] | Is there something on your mind? | 你在想些什么吗 |
[57:31] | It just seems like there might be something you wanna say. | 你看起来好像想说些什么 |
[57:36] | – Peter… – Like what? | – 彼得 – 比如 |
[57:37] | I mean, why would I wanna say something | 我是说 我为什么想要说些什么 |
[57:39] | so I can watch you sneer at me. | 好让你来嘲笑我 |
[57:42] | Sneer at you? I don’t ever sneer at you. | 嘲笑你 我从没嘲笑过你 |
[57:44] | Oh, sweetie. You don’t have to. | 亲爱的 你没必要辩解了 |
[57:46] | You get your point across. | 我已经明白你的意思了 |
[57:47] | Okay, so fine. Then say what you wanna say then. | 好吧 那就把你想说的都说出来吧 |
[57:49] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[57:50] | I don’t wanna say anything. I’ve tried saying things. | 我什么都不想说 我尝试过说些什么 |
[57:54] | Okay, so try again. Release Yourself | 行 那就再试试 让你自己解脱 |
[57:56] | Oh, release you, you mean. | 你是说让你解脱吧 |
[57:57] | Yeah, fine. Release me. Just say it. | 是的 行吧 让我解脱 你就说吧 |
[58:00] | Just fucking say it! | 你就他妈的说吧 |
[58:01] | Don’t you swear at me, you little shit! | 别骂我 你这个小混蛋 |
[58:03] | Don’t you ever raise your voice at me! | 别冲我大喊大叫 |
[58:05] | I am your mother! | 我可是你妈妈 |
[58:07] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[58:09] | All I do is worry and slave and defend you. | 我整天担心你 拼命工作 保护你 |
[58:13] | And all I get back is that fucking face on your face. | 换来的只有你这张死脸 |
[58:17] | So full of disdain and resentment | 充满轻蔑 怨恨 |
[58:20] | and always so annoyed. | 还有厌烦 |
[58:22] | Well, now your sister is dead. | 你的妹妹已经死了 |
[58:24] | And I know you miss her, and I know it was an accident | 我知道你想念她 我也知道那是个意外 |
[58:28] | and I know you’re in pain. | 我也知道你很痛苦 |
[58:29] | And I wish I could take that away for you. | 我也希望我能帮你消除痛苦 |
[58:31] | I wish I could shield you from the knowledge | 我希望 你能摆脱这些阴影 |
[58:34] | that you did what you did, | 忘掉发生的一切 |
[58:36] | but your sister is dead! | 但是你的妹妹已经死了 |
[58:39] | She’s gone forever! | 她永远消失了 |
[58:42] | And what a waste. | 多么遗憾啊 |
[58:44] | If it could have maybe brought us together or something. | 如果有什么东西能让我们重新凝聚成一个家 |
[58:47] | If you could have just said, “I’m sorry”, | 哪怕你说一句 “对不起” |
[58:49] | or faced up to what happened. | 或者直面发生的一切 |
[58:51] | Maybe then we could do something with this. | 也许我们还能挽救回来些什么 |
[58:54] | But you can’t take responsibility for anything! | 但是你不愿意承担任何责任 |
[58:56] | So now I can’t accept… | 所以现在我不能接受… |
[58:59] | And I can’t forgive | 我也不能原谅 |
[59:03] | because… | 因为… |
[59:06] | Because nobody admits anything they’ve done! | 因为没人愿意承认自己做了什么 |
[59:41] | What about you, Mom? | 那你呢 妈妈 |
[59:48] | She didn’t wanna go to the party. | 她本来就不想去那个派对 |
[59:52] | So why was she there? | 但她为什么去了呢 |
[59:55] | All right. We’re stopping this right now. | 好了 我们都别说了 |
[59:59] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[1:00:03] | I said stop right now. | 我说 别再吵了 |
[1:00:06] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[1:00:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:01:29] | Joan? | 琼 |
[1:01:33] | Oh! Annie! | 安妮 |
[1:01:34] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:01:38] | – Annie! – Hi! | – 安妮 – 嗨 |
[1:01:41] | Oh, my! | 天呐 |
[1:01:43] | How are you? | 最近怎么样? |
[1:01:45] | – Oh, Annie! I’m… – Are you okay? | – 安妮 我… – 你还好吗? |
[1:01:48] | I’m… I am, yes. I’m really good. | 我…是的 我很好 |
[1:01:53] | I’m really, really… | 我真的 真的… |
[1:01:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:01:59] | Something’s… Something happened, Annie, | 发生了一些事 安妮 |
[1:02:01] | and I feel completely turned around. | 我觉得我已经完全变了个人 |
[1:02:06] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[1:02:09] | I don’t even know if I should say. | 我都不知道我该不该说 |
[1:02:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:02:12] | You’re gonna think I am crazy! | 你会觉得我疯了 |
[1:02:14] | No, not at all. | 不 不会的 |
[1:02:16] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[1:02:18] | All right, come on. | 好吧 来 |
[1:02:22] | I met a spiritual medium. | 我见了一个灵媒 |
[1:02:27] | They were performing an open séance. | 他们正在公开表演降灵 |
[1:02:31] | I know, I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道 我知道你在想什么 |
[1:02:32] | but they asked me to attend. | 但是他们邀请我参加 |
[1:02:34] | They were bringing skeptics in and scientists. | 他们请了那些不相信降灵的人 还有几个科学家 |
[1:02:37] | So I went, fully skeptical. | 所以我去了 虽然我也不相信这事 |
[1:02:40] | And what I experienced there, Annie, was truly… | 而我看到的 安妮 是真正的… |
[1:02:44] | Open séance… | 公开的降灵会 |
[1:02:45] | They brought in the spirit of a man from the 19th century. | 他们招来了一位来自19世纪的男性灵魂 |
[1:02:51] | And no, no, not in a kind of smoke and mirrors way, no. | 别笑 不是那种人工烟雾 也不是用镜子装神弄鬼 |
[1:02:55] | And the man sitting next to me | 还有 我旁边坐了一个 |
[1:02:56] | was a completely cynical neurologist | 愤世嫉俗的神经科医生 |
[1:02:59] | and he looked permanently changed by the end of it. | 但是最后他彻底改变了自己的想法 |
[1:03:04] | No, I… I… I know what you’re thinking. I do. | 不 我… 我知道你是怎么想的 我明白 |
[1:03:07] | But I… I approached the medium afterwards | 但是… 后来我找了那个灵媒 |
[1:03:11] | and I asked her about my son and my grandson | 然后询问了我儿子和孙子的事情 |
[1:03:13] | and she came to my apartment and she… | 她来了我的公寓 然后她… |
[1:03:22] | She ended up performing… | 她最后开始了… |
[1:03:28] | Well… She conjured my grandson. | 她招来了我孙子的魂 |
[1:03:31] | No, no, no, I know, I know what that smile is. I know. | 别这样 我知道你的笑是什么意思 我懂 |
[1:03:34] | Annie, Annie… I wouldn’t believe it either, | 安妮 换成我我也不会相信 |
[1:03:36] | I didn’t believe it, | 我之前也不相信 |
[1:03:38] | but I heard his voice. | 但我的确听到了他的声音 |
[1:03:42] | I felt his presence in the room. | 我能感觉到他在那间屋子里 |
[1:03:45] | Annie, this is real. | 安妮 我说的是真的 |
[1:03:49] | What are you doing right now? | 你现在要做什么? |
[1:03:51] | I’m just here shopping. | 只是买点东西 |
[1:03:53] | Do you wanna come over? | 你愿意过来吗 |
[1:03:55] | Oh, Annie. Please, Annie. I really think you should. | 安妮 求你了 安妮 我真的认为你应该来 |
[1:03:58] | It would be everything if you came. | 如果你来了 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:04:14] | Nice mood setter. | 放松心情 |
[1:04:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:04:28] | I’m going to put my hand on the glass, | 我会把我的手放在玻璃杯上 |
[1:04:32] | but I’m not going to add pressure. | 但是我不会用力 |
[1:04:35] | You do the same. | 你也要这么做 |
[1:04:45] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:04:52] | Louis… | 路易斯 |
[1:04:56] | Louis, are you here? It’s Grandma. | 路易斯 你在这里吗 我是奶奶 |
[1:05:10] | Louis, if you are here with us, | 路易斯 如果你也在这里 |
[1:05:15] | please just try and slide the glass. | 请试着滑动一下玻璃杯 |
[1:05:23] | Louis, if you’re here… | 路易斯 如果你在这… |
[1:05:30] | Hi, Louis! | 嗨 路易斯 |
[1:05:32] | – Hi, Louis! – How did you do that? | – 嗨 路易斯 – 你怎么做到的? |
[1:05:35] | Louis, I’m going to ask you some questions. Okay, sweetie? | 路易斯 我要问你一些问题 好吗 亲爱的 |
[1:05:40] | If the answer is yes, slide the glass to the right. | 如果答案是肯定的 请把玻璃杯往右边滑 |
[1:05:45] | If it’s no, | 如果是否定的 |
[1:05:47] | slide it the other way, to the left. | 那就滑到另一边 就是左边 |
[1:05:50] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[1:05:55] | Louis, are you okay? | 路易斯 你还好吗 |
[1:06:01] | Are you in pain? | 你痛苦吗 |
[1:06:05] | – Oh, my God! – It’s okay. It’s okay. | – 上帝啊 – 没事的 没事的 |
[1:06:08] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:06:10] | Louis, I brought your chalkboard. | 路易斯 我带来了你的小黑板 |
[1:06:13] | Remember your chalkboard? | 记得你的小黑板吗 |
[1:06:17] | Can you write something? | 你能写点东西吗 |
[1:06:47] | Oh, Louis! I love you, sweetheart! | 路易斯 我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[1:06:52] | I’m sorry. Could we stop? | 不好意思 可以结束了吗? |
[1:06:54] | What? | 什么? |
[1:06:55] | I’m sorry. Please… | 不好意思 拜托了… |
[1:06:57] | Louis, we’re going to stop for a second, | 路易斯 我们要暂停一下 |
[1:07:00] | but I’ll be right back. | 不过我会马上回来的 |
[1:07:06] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[1:07:06] | I’m sorry, I’m just… I really… | 抱歉 我只是… 我实在是… |
[1:07:08] | I understand, I understand. | 我明白 我明白 |
[1:07:09] | – That’s exactly how I reacted the first time. – I have to go. | – 我第一次也是这样 – 我得走了 |
[1:07:12] | Okay. I’m… I’m sorry. Thank you. | 好了 我…非常抱歉 谢谢你 |
[1:07:13] | – No, no. It’s okay. It’s okay. – Thank you. Yeah. | – 不 没事 没事的 – 谢谢 |
[1:07:23] | I know. I know, honey. | 我懂 我懂 亲爱的 |
[1:07:26] | If you want to try this on your own… | 如果你想要自己试着招魂… |
[1:07:28] | – God… – It’s okay. It’s okay. | – 上帝啊… – 没关系 没事的 |
[1:07:31] | First light the candle, | 首先 把蜡烛点上 |
[1:07:33] | then choose an item that belonged to your daughter. | 然后选一件你女儿生前的物件 |
[1:07:36] | That will be your link. Mine was the chalkboard. | 这就是你与她联系的媒介 我的那块小黑板 |
[1:07:39] | That’s my link. | 就是我与我孙子的媒介 |
[1:07:40] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:07:42] | It’s okay. There you go. | 不用怕 听我说 |
[1:07:45] | Then when you’re ready, | 等你准备好的时候 |
[1:07:47] | read this out loud, | 大声地把这个念出来 |
[1:07:49] | every syllable, very carefully. | 仔细念好每一个音节 |
[1:07:53] | Sorry, why? What is it? | 抱歉… 为什么 这是什么? |
[1:07:54] | I don’t know what language it is. | 我并不知道这是什么语言 |
[1:07:56] | The medium had me read it first. | 但那个灵媒告诉我要先读完这个 |
[1:07:58] | It’s to make things start. | 这是让招魂实现的第一步 |
[1:08:00] | But remember, your whole family… | 但要记住 这么做时 你家里的每个人 |
[1:08:03] | Every member needs to be in the house. | 每个人都必须在现场 |
[1:08:06] | Your son, everyone. Very important. | 包括你儿子 包括每个人 这非常重要 |
[1:08:08] | – Okay. – Okay? | – 好 – 好吗 |
[1:08:11] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[1:08:13] | You didn’t kill her, Annie. | 安妮 你没有杀死她 |
[1:08:20] | What? | 什么? |
[1:08:21] | She isn’t gone. | 她并没有离开 |
[1:11:10] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[1:11:11] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:11:17] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[1:11:20] | You’re sleepwalking. | 你又在梦游了 |
[1:11:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:11:31] | Is Charlie here? | 查莉在这儿吗 |
[1:11:35] | Why are you scared of me? | 你为什么要害怕我 |
[1:11:41] | What? | 什么? |
[1:11:46] | I never wanted to be your mother. | 我从没想过当你的母亲 |
[1:11:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:11:55] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[1:11:58] | I didn’t feel like a mother. | 我没有个母亲的样子 |
[1:12:02] | But she pressured me. | 但你外婆给了我很大的压力 |
[1:12:05] | Then why did you have me? | 那你为什么要生我? |
[1:12:06] | It wasn’t my fault. I tried to stop it. | 这不是我的错 我尝试过终止一切的 |
[1:12:11] | How? | 怎么做的 |
[1:12:15] | I tried to have a miscarriage. | 我试着去流产 |
[1:12:20] | How? | 然后呢 |
[1:12:22] | However I could. | 做了我能做的一切 |
[1:12:23] | I did everything they told me not to do | 我做了一切孕妇不该做的事情 |
[1:12:25] | but it didn’t work. | 但都没有用 |
[1:12:27] | I’m happy it didn’t work. | 我很高兴没流掉你 |
[1:12:29] | You tried to kill me. | 你曾试着要杀掉我 |
[1:12:31] | – No, I did not. I love you! – You tried to kill me | – 不 我没有 我爱你 – 你想杀了我 |
[1:12:34] | – I love you! – Why did you try to kill me? | – 我爱你 – 那你为什么要杀掉我 |
[1:12:36] | – I didn’t! I was trying to save you! – Why did you try to kill me? | – 我没有 我是想救你 – 你为什么想杀掉我 |
[1:13:07] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[1:13:10] | Peter, sweetheart? Wake up. | 彼得 亲爱的 醒醒 |
[1:13:12] | – What? – It’s okay. It’s me. | – 什么?- 没事的 是我 |
[1:13:14] | I am so, so sorry for everything. | 我真的对这一切都很抱歉 |
[1:13:16] | – Please, please forgive me. – It’s okay. | – 请你原谅我 – 没关系 |
[1:13:18] | – I can’t stand the things I said. – It’s okay. It’s okay. | – 我不能想象我对你说了那些话 – 没关系 没关系的 |
[1:13:22] | Can you get up, sweetheart? We’re gonna try something. | 你能起来吗 宝贝 我们去试些东西 |
[1:13:24] | I was having a nightmare. | 我刚做了个噩梦 |
[1:13:26] | Oh, it’s okay. We can do something. | 没关系的 我们能做些什么的 |
[1:13:27] | Do what? | 做什么? |
[1:13:28] | I figured it out. Come on, come on. | 我有个主意 来吧 来吧 |
[1:13:32] | Steven. Baby. Steve, wake up. | 斯蒂芬 亲爱的 醒醒 |
[1:13:37] | – What? – Come downstairs. | – 什么?- 来楼下 |
[1:13:38] | We’re gonna try something together. | 我们来一起试下 |
[1:13:40] | Come on, come on. | 来 过来 |
[1:13:44] | Steve, come on. Let’s go. | 史蒂夫 来吧 一起 |
[1:14:00] | – Dad? – It’s okay. | – 爸爸 – 没事 |
[1:14:10] | Come on, come on! | 过来 过来 |
[1:14:18] | Okay. So… | 好 那么… |
[1:14:21] | It’s freezing in here. | 这里好冷 |
[1:14:23] | Wait! No, no, no. What are you doing? Wait! | 等等 不 你要干什么 等等 |
[1:14:24] | I’m gonna close the window. | 我想关上窗户 |
[1:14:25] | No, no. We can’t change anything. | 不 不 我们什么都不要动 |
[1:14:27] | I don’t wanna mess it up. | 我不想出什么岔子 |
[1:14:28] | Everyone needs to sit. Come sit. | 大家都坐下 来坐下 |
[1:14:32] | My friend Joan taught me how to do this. | 我有个朋友 琼 是她教我怎么做的 |
[1:14:34] | What friend Joan? | 哪个朋友 琼 |
[1:14:36] | We need our palms on the table | 我们需要把手掌放到桌子上 |
[1:14:37] | and our fingers to touch. Please. | 然后用手指去触摸感受 拜托 |
[1:14:39] | What are we doing here, Annie? | 我们这是在干什么 安妮? |
[1:14:41] | Please. You’ll see. | 做吧 你会知道的 |
[1:14:44] | Please. Trust me. | 拜托 相信我 |
[1:14:51] | All right, fine. | 好吧 好 |
[1:14:56] | We can do it over here then. | 我们待会可以在这里做 |
[1:14:58] | Peter. Okay. | 彼得 好 |
[1:15:02] | Okay, Steve. Come on. | 好 史蒂夫 来 |
[1:15:05] | I need you both to concentrate. | 我需要你们两个集中注意力 |
[1:15:07] | On what? | 往哪儿? |
[1:15:08] | Think about Charlie, if you can. | 如果可以的话 想查莉 |
[1:15:09] | – Oh, for fuck’s sake. – Sweetheart, please, please. | – 我的天 – 亲爱的 听我的 试一下 |
[1:15:12] | I tried this 20 minutes ago and it worked. | 20分钟前我试过 它奏效了 |
[1:15:13] | – What worked? – I would not be bringing you down here if it didn’t. | – 什么奏效 – 要是没效果我是不会叫你们下来的 |
[1:15:15] | – Well, I just need to show you. – Show what? | – 我这就展示给你们看 – 展示什么 |
[1:15:17] | Fuck! I’m a… | 妈的 我… |
[1:15:20] | I’m a medium, okay? | 我做一个灵媒 好吗 |
[1:15:21] | I was seeing apparitions earlier | 我之前看到了幽灵 |
[1:15:23] | and I just shook them off and I shouldn’t have. | 而且我刚刚甩掉它们 我不该那样做的 |
[1:15:25] | Please, I know how it sounds, | 我知道这听起来很奇怪 |
[1:15:26] | but there’s no way to talk about it. | 但我没法具体描述 |
[1:15:27] | I just need to show you, okay? Please, you’ll see. | 我只是要展示给你们看 拜托了 你们会看到的 |
[1:15:29] | – I’m completely lucid. – Peter, go to bed. | – 我脑子清醒着呢 – 彼得 去睡觉 |
[1:15:31] | What! No, no, no! Peter, please! | 什么 不 彼得 求你了 |
[1:15:33] | We need to do this as a family. | 我们必须全家一起做 |
[1:15:34] | This needs all our energies, okay? Together. | 这需要我们三个人的力量 好吗 一起 |
[1:15:38] | All right, I’ll stay. | 好吧 我留下 |
[1:15:39] | Steve. Steve, please. | 史蒂夫 史蒂夫 求你 |
[1:15:41] | I really, really need you to be open to this. | 我真的 真的需要你能跟我们一起 |
[1:15:44] | Please, please. I promise… Both of you. | 求你了 我向你们俩保证 |
[1:15:47] | Please. I need you to be open. Please. | 相信我 我需要你们一起做这事 求你了 |
[1:15:50] | Come on, Steve. Come on, come on. I promise. | 来吧 史蒂夫 来 我保证 |
[1:15:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:15:57] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[1:15:59] | So, I read that earlier. | 那么 我刚刚读过一遍 |
[1:16:01] | I don’t think I need to read that again. | 我觉得不需要再读一次了 |
[1:16:03] | What language is even that? | 这是什么语言啊 |
[1:16:07] | Try to concentrate. | 试着集中注意力 |
[1:16:15] | Charlie? | 查莉? |
[1:16:18] | Charlie, are you here? | 查莉 你在吗 |
[1:16:27] | Charlie, it’s Mommy. | 查莉 是妈妈 |
[1:16:30] | And Daddy and Peter. | 还有爸爸和彼得 |
[1:16:39] | Charlie, if you’re in this room with us, | 查莉 如果你也在这个房间 |
[1:16:42] | I’m gonna have us all touch the glass. | 那我们就都触摸一下这个杯子 |
[1:16:44] | Don’t add pressure. | 别给她压力 |
[1:16:46] | Now if you’re in here, Charlie, | 如果你在这儿 查莉 |
[1:16:48] | I want you to move the glass for us. | 那就移动一下玻璃杯 |
[1:16:50] | Even if it’s just a tiny bit. | 即使只动一点也可以 |
[1:16:51] | – Oh, Jesus Christ, Annie! – Even if it’s just the tiniest little movement. Okay, Charlie? | – 天啊 安妮 – 哪怕只动一下都可以 好吗 查莉 |
[1:16:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:16:59] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:17:01] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[1:17:03] | – What? – You don’t feel that? | – 怎么了?- 你没感觉到吗? |
[1:17:06] | What? Feel what? | 什么?感觉到什么? |
[1:17:07] | Like, you don’t feel the air flexing? | 就是 你没感觉到有一阵风吹过吗? |
[1:17:15] | Wow! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[1:17:16] | Thank you, Charlie! That was so good! | 谢谢你 查莉 非常棒 |
[1:17:19] | Okay. Now, Charlie, what I’d like for you to do | 好了 查莉 我想让你做一些事情 |
[1:17:22] | is I’d like for you to show them what you did earlier. | 就像刚刚你做的那样给他们看看 |
[1:17:29] | Can you show them what you just did for me before? | 你能向他们展示一下你之前为我做过的事吗? |
[1:17:31] | – Mom. – She’s gonna do it. | – 妈妈 – 她会做的 |
[1:17:38] | – That’s enough! – What! No, no, no! | – 够了 – 什么 不不不 |
[1:17:40] | Listen, when I did this earlier, | 听着 我上次这么做的时候 |
[1:17:43] | this manifested on the page. I saw it! | 纸上冒出来了这些 我看到了 |
[1:17:45] | – I saw it! – What is it? | – 我看到了 – 这是什么? |
[1:17:47] | It’s Charlie! | 是查莉来了 |
[1:17:48] | – Annie! – Charlie, did you want to draw some more? | – 安妮 – 查莉 你还想再画点儿什么吗 |
[1:17:49] | – You can keep going. – Stop it! Stop it! | – 你可以继续画下去 – 停下 快停下 |
[1:17:52] | Okay, we need to keep our fingers touching… | 好吧 我们需要手指接触… |
[1:17:54] | You are scaring him! | 你吓到他了 |
[1:17:55] | No, I am not! Peter, Peter, listen… | 不 我没有 彼得 彼得 听着 |
[1:17:58] | Stop it! | 快停下 |
[1:17:59] | Listen to me. There is no need to be scared. | 听我说 别害怕 |
[1:18:02] | This is your sister. | 这是你的妹妹 |
[1:18:04] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:18:08] | Charlie, what’s wrong? | 查莉 怎么了? |
[1:18:51] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:18:53] | – Mom? – Mom? | – 妈妈?- 妈妈? |
[1:18:56] | – Mom? – I don’t like this. | – 妈妈 – 我不喜欢这样 |
[1:18:57] | – Dad, I don’t like this. – What’s happening? | – 爸爸 我不喜欢这样 – 发生什么了? |
[1:18:59] | – Please stop. – Annie, please, stop this. | – 拜托快停下 – 安妮 求你 快停下吧 |
[1:19:00] | – What’s going on? – Please stop this. | – 发生什么事了?- 拜托快停下 |
[1:19:01] | – Please. – Mom! | – 求你了 – 妈妈 |
[1:19:03] | You’re really freaking me out. Please stop. | 你真的吓到我了 快停下来 |
[1:19:04] | – What’s happening? Why is everyone scared? – Dad, make it stop. | – 发生什么了 你们为什么这么害怕 – 爸爸 让她停下 |
[1:19:07] | Why are you scaring me! | 你为什么吓唬我 |
[1:19:09] | Make it stop! Make it stop! Make it fucking stop! | 让它停下 快停下 快他妈停下 |
[1:19:11] | – Make it stop! – Where’s Mom! | – 让它停下 – 妈妈去哪儿了 |
[1:19:13] | Stop it! Stop it now! Please stop! | 停下 快点停下 求你快停下 |
[1:19:16] | – Mom? Peter? Peter, I’m scared. – Dad, make it stop! | – 妈妈 彼得 彼得 我好害怕 – 爸爸 让它停下 |
[1:19:21] | What the hell? What are you doing? | 见鬼 你在干什么 |
[1:19:33] | What happened? | 出什么事了? |
[1:20:19] | Our country has had many ups and downs | 我们国家的经济经历了 |
[1:20:21] | economically speaking. | 起起落落 |
[1:20:22] | We’ve talked about the struggles | 我们讨论了19世纪时 |
[1:20:24] | during the 1800s compared to the fall of 1929, | 一些艰苦的阶段 与1929年秋天进行比较 |
[1:20:29] | in an era that become known appropriately | 也就是那个我们称之为 |
[1:20:32] | as the Great Depression. | 大萧条的年代 |
[1:20:33] | For a decade we suffered through many, many hardships. | 十年来 我们历经苦难 |
[1:20:37] | In 1929, Wall Street had been going so well | 1929年 华尔街情况良好 |
[1:20:42] | that when it finally crashed because of the Great Boom, | 当华尔街最终因为经济泡沫破灭而崩溃的时候 |
[1:20:46] | it caused a huge decline in the economy. | 我国的经济状况急转直下 |
[1:20:51] | So much so that it caused food lines. | 经济的大幅下滑导致了粮食紧张 |
[1:20:57] | This is where the Federal Government has, | 这正是联邦政府已经 |
[1:21:01] | or still has… | 或者说仍在做… |
[1:21:14] | Uh, uh. Yes, Peter? | 有事吗 彼得 |
[1:21:16] | Um, I’m sorry. I have to go to the bathroom. | 抱歉 我需要去趟洗手间 |
[1:21:18] | Um, of course. Take the pass. | 当然可以 去吧 |
[1:21:24] | As I was saying… | 正如我刚才所说… |
[1:21:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:21:32] | Can you guess who just called me from school | 你能猜到刚才谁非常地歇斯底里 |
[1:21:34] | in complete hysterics? | 从学校给我打电话吗 |
[1:21:37] | Charlie? | 是查莉吗 |
[1:21:38] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:42] | Uh, nothing. What happened? | 没事 怎么了 |
[1:21:43] | Peter just called me, Annie, | 是彼得打来的 安妮 |
[1:21:45] | terrified, crying in the halls, | 他吓坏了 正在走廊里哭 |
[1:21:47] | convinced he’s being threatened by some vengeful spirit. | 坚称自己受到了一个复仇怨灵的恐吓 |
[1:21:50] | Why does he think he’s being threatened? | 他为什么会觉得受到了恐吓 |
[1:21:52] | Listen to me, Annie. I have a son to protect. | 听我说 安妮 我要保护我的儿子 |
[1:21:56] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:21:57] | It means that that’s what I’m worried about right now | 意思是我现在很担心这件事 |
[1:21:59] | and that’s how… | 并且只有… |
[1:22:00] | Hey, don’t talk to me like this. | 别这样和我说话 |
[1:22:01] | He’s my son too… | 他也是我的儿子… |
[1:22:15] | Do not hang up on me again. | 别再挂我电话了 |
[1:22:17] | I am not sleepwalking anymore. | 我已经不会再梦游了 |
[1:22:20] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[1:22:46] | At the tone,please record your voice message. | 听到信号音请留言 |
[1:22:49] | When you are finished recording, | 留言完毕后 |
[1:22:51] | you may hang up or press pound for more options. | 请挂机 或按#号键选择其它服务 |
[1:22:54] | Annie, hi! | 安妮 你好 |
[1:22:55] | This is Patrick at the Archer Gallery. | 我是在阿切尔画廊工作的帕特里克 |
[1:22:59] | Um, I was just calling first to see how you’re doing, | 打电话来是想问问 你现在怎么样 |
[1:23:01] | how your family’s doing. | 你的家庭还好吗 |
[1:23:03] | We’ve all been thinking about you | 我们一直都在想着你 |
[1:23:04] | and just worrying about you | 并且一直在担心你 |
[1:23:07] | and hoping you’re okay. | 希望你一切都好 |
[1:23:08] | You guys have been in our constant thoughts and prayers. | 我们一直都在为你们祈祷 |
[1:23:11] | And then also, uh, we just wanted to, well, to say first, | 然后 我们只是想说 |
[1:23:16] | if you need us to postpone the show or push the date, | 如果你需要推迟见面会的话 |
[1:23:19] | it’s obviously more than okay. | 是完全可以的 |
[1:23:21] | And if not, uh, we just wanna call and see | 如果不需要 我们只是打电话来 |
[1:23:25] | if we could help in any way or offer… | 看看我们能否为你提供任何帮助… |
[1:23:41] | Oh, jeez. That smell. | 天呐 什么味道 |
[1:23:53] | Annie? What’s that smell? | 安妮 什么味道这么难闻 |
[1:24:20] | What the fuck happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[1:24:23] | I didn’t feel like looking at it anymore. | 我以后不想再看到它了 |
[1:27:14] | Charlie? | 是查莉吗 |
[1:27:55] | Peter? Oh my God, Peter! | 彼得 天啊 彼得 |
[1:27:58] | What’s wrong, baby? What’s happening? | 怎么了 宝贝 发生什么了 |
[1:28:00] | What are you doing? | 你干什么了 |
[1:28:01] | What do you mean? | 你在说什么 |
[1:28:02] | You were pulling on my head! | 你刚刚扯了我的头 |
[1:28:04] | What? No I wasn’t. I just came in. | 什么 我没有 我才进来 |
[1:28:05] | You were screaming. What happened? | 你刚刚在尖叫 怎么了 |
[1:28:07] | I saw Charlie in the corner | 我在墙角看见了查莉 |
[1:28:09] | and then you started trying to pull my head off! | 然后你就试着想把我的头扭下来 |
[1:28:11] | Oh, Peter. I would never do that to you. | 彼得 我永远不会这样对你的 |
[1:28:13] | Are you crazy? Please, baby. | 你疯了吗 放松点 宝贝 |
[1:28:16] | What corner did you see Charlie? | 你在哪个角落看见查莉了 |
[1:28:19] | Peter, listen to me. | 彼得 听我说 |
[1:28:20] | I don’t know what’s happening or what you just saw, | 我不知道刚刚发生了什么 也不知道你看到了什么 |
[1:28:23] | but I am stopping this. | 但我会阻止这一切的 |
[1:28:24] | Do not tell Dad what you just said to me. | 不要把你刚才对我说的话告诉你爸爸 |
[1:28:26] | Do not, okay? Because it is not true. | 千万不要 明白吗 因为那不是真的 |
[1:28:28] | Something is happening | 有事情要发生了 |
[1:28:29] | and I’m the only one who could stop it. | 只有我能阻止它 |
[1:28:31] | Do you understand? I’m the only one | 你明白吗 也只有我 |
[1:28:32] | who can fix this. | 才能解决这件事情 |
[1:31:16] | Joan? | 琼 |
[1:31:21] | Joan, please. I need to talk to you. | 琼 拜托了 我需要和你谈谈 |
[1:31:27] | Joan, I really need to ask you a question. | 琼 我必须要问你一个问题 |
[1:31:37] | Joan! | 琼 |
[1:32:01] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[1:32:08] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[1:32:12] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[1:32:18] | I expel you! | 我要驱逐你 |
[1:32:24] | Zantany! | [此为咒语] |
[1:32:31] | Dagdany! | [此为咒语] |
[1:32:34] | Aparagon! | [此为咒语] |
[1:32:39] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[1:32:41] | Get out! | 出去 |
[1:32:48] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[1:33:20] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:36:50] | So everyone feels justified. | 所以每个人都觉得没毛病 |
[1:36:55] | Iphigenia’s murder was commanded by the gods. | 因为伊菲吉妮娅被杀是神的旨意 |
[1:36:55] | 特洛伊战争中 希腊联军司令官阿伽门农外出打猎时 不慎误伤了狩猎女神阿苔密斯的宠物红鹿 为了祈求宽恕 他不得将女儿伊菲吉妮娅作为祭祀献给女神 神话里 他的女儿的献身精神最终打动了女神 | |
[1:37:29] | So, really, Agamemnon had no choice… | 所以 真的 阿伽门农别无选择… |
[1:38:00] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[1:38:04] | Peter, what’s wrong? | 彼得 你怎么了 |
[1:38:08] | Peter, are you all right? | 彼得 你还好吗 |
[1:38:16] | Can he breathe? | 他能呼吸吗 |
[1:38:18] | Peter, what are you doing, man? | 彼得 你在搞什么 老兄 |
[1:39:01] | Call from West High School. | 西部中学来电 |
[1:39:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:39:26] | Yes, it is. | 是的 我是 |
[1:40:07] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:40:10] | Wait, what? Oh my God! | 等等 怎么回事 我的天啊 |
[1:40:12] | What happened? What happened to him? | 发生了什么 他怎么了 |
[1:40:15] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:40:17] | Oh my God. Oh, no. Oh, who did that? | 我的天啊 不 谁干的 |
[1:40:21] | He did it, apparently, to himself. | 是他自己搞的 |
[1:40:25] | – Smashed his face into his own desk. – Okay, Steve. Wait, wait. | – 他用脸猛磕课桌 – 好吧 斯蒂夫 等等 |
[1:40:28] | Wait, Steve. Listen. | 等一下 斯蒂夫 听我说 |
[1:40:29] | Take his feet. Please, take his feet. | 抬一下他的脚 拜托 快抬一下 |
[1:40:37] | Steve, uh, upstairs… | 斯蒂夫 楼上有… |
[1:40:40] | In the attic when you were gone, I went up there and I… | 在你走之后 我去了阁楼里 然后我… |
[1:40:45] | I just… I really need you to go up there and see what I saw. | 我…我真的需要你去那里看看 我看到东西 |
[1:40:49] | There’s a body. | 那里有具尸体 |
[1:40:51] | Yeah. I mean, I think it’s my mother, | 没错 我的意思是 我觉得那是我妈妈 |
[1:40:53] | I think, but I can’t tell because the skings all black | 只是感觉 但是我不确定 因为皮肤全都变黑了 |
[1:40:54] | and she’s all distended but the head is gone. | 尸体已经膨胀了 而且头不见了 |
[1:40:58] | Will you, please? I just need you to go and see upstairs. | 你会去吗 求你了 去楼上看看吧 |
[1:41:04] | Please, Steve. | 求你了 斯蒂夫 |
[1:41:17] | And then there’s more. | 上面还有别的东西 |
[1:41:19] | You mean more than your mother’s headless body? | 你是说不只是有你母亲的无头尸体? |
[1:41:22] | Of course there is. | 当然了 |
[1:42:11] | – Jesus, fuck! – Okay, there’s more. | – 天啊 操 – 好了 这里还有 |
[1:42:14] | What the fuck was that? | 那他妈的是什么 |
[1:42:15] | Why didn’t you call the police? | 你为什么不报警 |
[1:42:17] | The police can’t help us. | 警察帮不了我们的 |
[1:42:19] | Who the fuck is that up there? | 那他妈的是谁? |
[1:42:20] | Do you remember Joan, my friend whose grandson died? | 你还记得我那个死了孙子的朋友琼吗? |
[1:42:22] | She took me to her apartment. | 她带我去她的公寓 |
[1:42:24] | It did look like your mother. | 上面那个人确实像你母亲 |
[1:42:25] | Well, listen. She taught me how to do the séance. | 听着 是她教我怎样通灵的 |
[1:42:26] | I didn’t even want to, but she brought her grandson back | 我完全不想学 但她把她的孙子招回来了 |
[1:42:29] | and I saw it and felt it just like you did with Charlie. | 我看到也感受到了 就像你当时感受到查莉一样 |
[1:42:31] | Now, look. This is my mother’s album. | 你看 这是我母亲的相簿 |
[1:42:34] | Now look here. See this? | 你看这 看到了吗? |
[1:42:35] | See her? That’s her. That’s Joan. | 看到她了吗?就是她 她就是琼 |
[1:42:38] | She didn’t even mention knowing my mom | 她压根就没提过她认识我妈妈 |
[1:42:39] | and I’ve never met her before, but she approached me. | 我之前也从未见过她 是她找上我的 |
[1:42:41] | She consoled me. | 她安慰了我 |
[1:42:42] | She told me about this séance, and she showed me how. | 她告诉了我通灵的事 还给我展示了怎么做 |
[1:42:44] | Now look at this. See this symbol? | 你再看这个 看到这个标志了吗 |
[1:42:46] | On the necklace my mom gave me. | 我母亲给我的项链上面的标志 |
[1:42:47] | It’s her necklace, right? They’re both wearing it, | 这是她的项链 对吧 她们戴着同样的项链 |
[1:42:48] | and they’re wearing it in every photo. | 而且每张照片里她们都戴着这个项链 |
[1:42:50] | And look at that pattern! Did you see up there? | 你看这个图案 你刚在上面看到了吗 |
[1:42:53] | This was painted above the body, right? | 这个图案绘在那具尸体上 对吗? |
[1:42:55] | In blood! | 用血绘制的 |
[1:42:58] | You dug up the grave. | 你挖了你母亲的坟墓 |
[1:43:00] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 是你干的 对吧 |
[1:43:02] | What? | 什么? |
[1:43:02] | All those nights you were pretending to go to the movies. | 那几个晚上 你都是假装去看电影 |
[1:43:05] | You’re not even listening! | 你根本没在听我说话 |
[1:43:06] | And then the day the cemetery called, I said, | 之后公墓管理员打电话来 我还说 |
[1:43:08] | “Oh, I won’t tell her because she’d be worried.” | “我不会告诉我妻子的 她会担心的” |
[1:43:10] | Oh, God damn it! Listen to me, Steve! | 该死的 听我说 斯蒂夫 |
[1:43:12] | I know you don’t trust me | 我知道你不相信我 |
[1:43:13] | and there is nothing I can do about that. | 我也没办法让你相信我 |
[1:43:16] | But they put a curse on us when we brought Charlie back. | 但是在我们给查莉招魂的时候 我们被诅咒了 |
[1:43:19] | We made a pact with something. | 我们和某种东西签订了契约 |
[1:43:20] | Something that is in this house. | 那个东西就在这座房子里 |
[1:43:22] | I don’t know what it is but it is after Peter. | 我不知道它是什么 但它盯上了彼得 |
[1:43:23] | I watched these pages fill. | 我看到这些页面被画满 |
[1:43:26] | All of them are Peter! | 画的都是彼得 |
[1:43:29] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what I did. | 对不起 我不知道我做了什么 |
[1:43:31] | I don’t know what I did but Peter is in danger… | 我不知道我做了什么 但是彼得现在有危险… |
[1:43:35] | And I started it. | 这事因我而起 |
[1:43:37] | Now if we destroy this book, | 如果我们现在销毁这个画册 |
[1:43:40] | it will take me too. | 我同样也会死 |
[1:43:43] | I tried to burn it. I tried. | 我试着烧了它 我试过了 |
[1:43:44] | But my arm caught on fire on its own | 但是我的手臂也自燃了 |
[1:43:46] | as if I was linked to it because I am linked to it. | 就好像我和它是连着的 因为我和它连在一起 |
[1:43:48] | I understand this now. Please! | 我现在明白了 求你了 |
[1:43:51] | If we don’t destroy this book… | 如果我们不销毁这个画册… |
[1:43:56] | Peter will… | 彼得就会… |
[1:43:59] | Oh, God. Do you understand? | 天啊 你能明白吗 |
[1:44:03] | We have to do this. Please, please, please, please. | 我们必须这样做 求你了… |
[1:44:07] | For Peter. | 为了彼得 |
[1:44:20] | I need you to trust me, Steve. | 我需要你相信我 斯蒂夫 |
[1:44:24] | It needs to be me. It’s my fault. | 我必须要付出代价 这是我的错 |
[1:44:27] | It’s my fault. I know it’s my fault. Please. | 是我的错 我知道是我做错了 求你了 |
[1:44:30] | Please, I need you to throw it in the fire. | 求你了 我需要你把它扔到火里 |
[1:44:35] | Please, I just… I can’t do it. | 求你了 我只是…我做不到 |
[1:44:36] | I can’t. I’m just too fucking scared. | 我做不到 我就是太害怕了 |
[1:44:39] | But if we don’t do it… | 但如果我们不这么做… |
[1:44:40] | If we don’t do it, it’s gonna be Peter, | 如果我们不这么做 死的就会是彼得 |
[1:44:43] | it’s gonna be our son. Okay, I know this. I know so. | 死的会是我们的儿子 好吗 我知道的 我知道 |
[1:44:46] | Just, please, please, please, please, please… | 只是 求求你 求你了… |
[1:44:54] | Steve, please. Please understand, baby. | 斯蒂夫 求你了 请理解我 宝贝 |
[1:44:57] | Please, please. Please throw it in the fire. | 求你了 求你了 求你烧了这本画册 |
[1:45:10] | Sweetheart, please. | 亲爱的 求你了 |
[1:45:12] | Please take it, take it. You gotta do it. | 求求你拿着 拿着 你必须这么做 |
[1:45:14] | You gotta do it. | 你必须这么做 |
[1:45:16] | Okay. Thank you, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[1:45:18] | Okay, here. Okay. | 好 给你 好了 |
[1:45:22] | Now listen to me. Listen to me. | 现在听我说 听我说 |
[1:45:32] | Oh! You are the love of my life. | 你是我的一生挚爱 |
[1:45:40] | I love you, Steve. I love you so, so much. | 我爱你 斯蒂夫 我太爱你了 太爱你了 |
[1:45:45] | Oh, God, I love you so much. | 天啊 我太爱你了 |
[1:45:48] | And I love Peter so much. | 我也很爱彼得 |
[1:45:54] | Now please, just… | 现在求你了 只需要… |
[1:45:57] | Please just throw it in. | 求你烧了它 |
[1:46:17] | I’m not gonna do this with you anymore. | 我不会再陪你胡闹下去了 |
[1:46:20] | What? No, no, no! | 什么 不不不 |
[1:46:22] | No, no, it’s not helpful for you. | 不 不 这对你没好处 |
[1:46:25] | You are sick, Annie. | 你病了 安妮 |
[1:46:28] | I need to call the police. | 我得报警 |
[1:46:31] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[1:47:40] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[1:47:45] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[1:49:23] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[1:49:25] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[1:49:52] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:50:41] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[1:53:22] | Stop! Mom, please stop! | 停下 妈妈 求求你停下 |
[1:53:25] | Mom, I’m sorry! Okay, I’m sorry. | 妈妈 对不起 好吧 对不起 |
[1:53:31] | Mommy. Mommy, please. I’m begging you. | 妈妈 妈妈 求你了 我求求你了 |
[1:53:35] | I’m begging you to stop. | 我求求你停下来 |
[1:53:45] | Mommy? | 妈妈? |
[1:55:03] | Just gotta wake up. | 清醒一下 |
[1:55:04] | You just gotta wake up. Come on. You’re okay. | 你清醒一下 拜托 没事了 |
[1:55:07] | Just wake up. Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! | 清醒一下 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 |
[2:01:27] | Oh, hey, hey, hey. | 嘿… |
[2:01:29] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[2:01:32] | Charlie… | 查莉… |
[2:01:37] | You’re all right now. | 您现在没事了 |
[2:01:41] | You are Paimon, | 您是派蒙 |
[2:01:46] | one of the eight kings of Hell. | 地狱八王之一 |
[2:01:52] | We have looked to the Northwest | 吾辈的目光投向西北方 |
[2:01:55] | and called you in. | 召唤了您 |
[2:01:58] | We’ve corrected your first female body | 将您最初附体的那副女性身体 |
[2:02:01] | and give you now this healthy male host. | 换为如今这副健壮的男性身体 |
[2:02:06] | We reject the Trinity and pray devoutly to you, great Paimon. | 吾辈反对三位一神 虔诚向您祈祷 伟大的派蒙 |
[2:02:12] | Give us your knowledge of all secret things. | 请赐予吾辈洞察一切秘密的能力 |
[2:02:17] | Bring us honor, wealth, and good familiars. | 赐予吾辈荣誉 财富 以及密友 |
[2:02:22] | Bind all men to our will, | 让所有人都臣服于吾辈 |
[2:02:25] | as we have bound ourselves for now and ever to yours. | 似吾辈世代臣服于您 |
[2:02:38] | Hail, Paimon! | 派蒙 万岁 |
[2:02:41] | Hail, Paimon! | 派蒙 万岁 |
[2:02:44] | Hail, Paimon! | 派蒙 万岁 |
[2:02:48] | Hail! | 万岁 |