Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Hereafter(从今以后)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Hereafter(从今以后)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:从今以后
英文名称:Hereafter
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:45] Come on, get up. 快点 起床啦
[00:48] You need to buy gifts for your kids before we leave. 我们走之前得给你家娃娃们买点礼物
[00:51] I’ll pick up something at the airport. 那就在机场随便买点呗
[00:53] No way. 不行
[00:55] Airport gifts suck. 机场的礼物都是狗屁
[00:56] Marie, please let me sleep another half hour. 玛丽 让我再睡半个小时
[01:00] Fine. 好吧
[01:03] If you won’t buy the gifts for your kids, I will. 你不给你家孩子们买 我去买
[01:07] Can you ask the front desk to prepare the bill 你能让前台准备好账单
[01:11] and have some breakfast sent up? 还有再送些早点上来吗
[01:13] You know what? The posters are up, all over paris. 知道吗 现在全巴黎到处是我的海报
[01:17] Apparently, you can’t miss them. 显然 你不能错过它们 [法语]
[01:32] How many have you seen? 你看了多少了
[01:34] Really? 真的吗
[01:36] Good morning. Could you prepare the bill for 321? 早上好 能为321房间准备好账单吗
[01:39] -Sure. -And could you send up some breakfast, -当然 -还有能送些早点
[01:41] coffee and fruit? 送些咖啡和水果上去吗
[01:43] -Okay, I’ll call room service. -Thank you. -好的 我会告诉客房服务部 -谢谢
[01:45] They said there would be 120 across paris. 他们说整个巴黎贴了120张
[01:48] Can you sum up the headlines for me? I won’t have time to go online. 你能帮我总结一下标题吗 我没时间上网
[01:54] That’s good. 太好了
[01:58] Big kisses, bye-bye. 大吻一个 拜拜
[02:27] Hello. 你好
[02:34] Oh, I like this one. You have more like this? 我喜欢这个 像这样的还有吗
[02:37] Yes? 哪样的
[02:45] Yes. Take this one. Yes. 好 就要这个 好的
[02:52] -How much? -One dollar. -多少钱 -1美元
[03:58] Come on, come on, come on. 过来 过来 快过来
[04:28] Give me your hand! Give me. 把手绐我 给我
[04:39] Give me your hand! 把手给我
[05:20] Can you reach me? Take my hand. 够得着我吗 抓住我的手
[07:13] -All right, hold on. -She’s not breathing. -好了 等等 -她没呼吸了
[07:22] Think she’s gone, dude. 估计她死了 伙计
[07:27] -Get back, get back! -Everybody get off the boat! -回来 快回来 -所有人都下船
[08:04] Come on. 过来
[08:07] Roll her over on her side. 把她翻过去
[08:10] -Breathe, breathe. -Vomit it out. Good, vomit. -呼吸 呼吸 -吐出来 好的 吐出来
[08:15] Turn her back around. 把她翻过来背朝下
[08:18] -Are you okay? You okay? -Yeah. -你还好吗 没事吧 -是的
[08:20] -You’re okay. -We got you. -你没事了 -我们找到了你
[08:25] Slow. Slow down. 慢点 缓一缓
[09:04] Marie. 玛丽
[09:31] Come in and have a seat. I’ll go talk to my brother, okay? 进来 找个地方坐下来 我去和我弟弟说一声 好吗
[09:34] -No, I’m okay. -Okay. Sit, sit, sit. -好 没事 -好的 坐下吧 坐 坐
[09:40] How could you do this to me? 你怎么又带人来了
[09:42] -What? -You know, I don’t do this anymore. -什么 -你知道的 我不干这个了
[09:44] Just one time. This guy’s a real important client of mine. I need this. Come on. 就这一次 我需要他帮帮忙
[09:49] -This is it. -I know. -就这一次 -知道了
[09:50] -This is it. -I know. -就这一次 -知道了
[09:55] Okay. Mr? 好的 怎么称呼
[09:58] Andreou. Christos. 安德鲁·奎斯托
[10:00] Christos. Okay. 奎斯托 好
[10:02] I’m gonna hold your hands just until I get a connection, and then 在我获得感应之前 我会握着你的双手 然后
[10:06] just for the purposes of the reading, confine your answers to yes or no. 只是以通灵为目的 你只需回答”是”或者”不是”
[10:10] Give me your hands? 把手给我
[10:33] A woman close to you has passed? 一个你亲近的女人去世了
[10:36] Yes. 是
[10:39] -In her middle age? Was she in her fifties? -Yes. -中年 50多岁 -是的
[10:43] Was this woman your wife? 这女人是你的妻子
[10:45] Yes. 是
[10:48] And I’m picking up you were together for a long time. 我得知你们共同生活了好长时间
[10:51] Yep. 是
[10:53] -But it wasn’t always easy. -No. -不过有时关系不太好 -是
[10:56] -Now I’m picking up she was sick. -Yep. -现在我知道她病了 -是
[10:59] She was sick for a long time. Did she have difficulty moving? 她病了很长时间 行动不便
[11:03] Yes. 是
[11:04] Was she bedridden? 卧床不起
[11:07] Yes. She had multiple sclerosis. 是 她得了多发性硬化病
[11:12] I’m sorry. 真遗憾
[11:16] She wants to apologize to you for ruining the marriage. 她为毁掉了婚姻向你道歉
[11:22] That’s not true. 那可不是真的
[11:26] She feels bad that you had to care for her, even as a young man, 她为你不得不照顾她而内疚 甚至在你还是大小伙子的时候
[11:31] and wishes that you’d find someone now, before it’s too late. 希望你趁着还不算晚再找个人
[11:37] Because you’re not getting any younger. 因为你不再年轻了
[11:42] Or slimmer. 也不苗条了
[11:45] No. 是啊
[11:47] She’s got quite a sense of humor. 她很幽默啊
[11:49] -Yeah. -She’s really funny. -是的 -她很有趣
[11:52] Okay, wait. Now she’s telling me to pay attention. 好了 等等 现在她要我精力集中
[11:56] Okay, she has something important she needs to say. 好的 她有些重要的事要说
[12:04] Okay, she’s trying to give me some kind of a date. June. 好 她好像在试着告诉我一个日期 6月
[12:10] In June? 6月里
[12:13] Did that mean anything to you? 6月对你有什么意义吗
[12:17] -No. -Is that when you were married? June? -没有 -你们在那时候结的婚 6月
[12:20] -Is that when she passed? -No. -她在那时候去世的 -不是
[12:22] I mean, she’s being very specific about June. 我的意思是 6月对她很特别
[12:26] Yeah, June. 是的 6月
[12:31] Well, maybe I’m wrong. That happens. 好吧 也许我错了 常有的事
[12:41] I don’t even do this anymore. 我不再干这行了
[12:47] Guess I’m rusty. 估计我脑子不灵了
[12:52] Thank you. I can’t thank you enough. 谢谢 不知道如何感谢你才好
[12:56] -Thanks, baby brother. -Okay. -多谢 老弟 -好的
[12:59] I owe you. 我欠你的
[13:04] That was incredible. 真是难以置信
[13:05] Your brother, I’m telling you, he’s for real. 你的弟弟啊 我告诉你 他神了
[13:08] -I know. -No, no, no. He’s really for real. -我知道 -不 不 不 他真是神了
[13:13] I gotta tell you I was skeptical before I came. All this psychic shit is 我想告诉你 来之前我很怀疑 所有的通灵者都他妈的是
[13:16] mumbo-fucking-jumbo as far as I’m concerned. 至少我认为是瞎他妈扯蛋
[13:18] He was telling me things I’d never told anybody. 他刚才和我说的事 我从来没和别人说过
[13:21] -He could make money. -He did. Good money. -他可以挣钱的 -他挣了 挣得不少呢
[13:23] Had an office, website, newspaper articles, even had a book written about him. 有办公室 网站 报刊文章 甚至还有专门写他的书
[13:28] Yeah? So, what happened? 是吗 那这是怎么了
[13:30] Couldn’t cope. Turned his back on the whole thing. 应付不了了 全身而退
[13:32] He told me, he said, “A life that’s all about death is no life at all.” 他告诉过我 他说”充满死亡的生活根本就不是真正的生活”
[13:39] He works at a factory and makes 2 grand a month. He says he’s happy. 现在他在一家工厂干活 月薪2000美元 他说现在很快乐
[13:42] Who knows? He wasn’t gonna do this again. 谁知道呢 他不想再干这行了
[13:44] I had to persuade him to make an exception. 我必须让他破一次例
[13:47] Well, I appreciate it, man. I mean, this was. 非常感谢 伙计 我的意思是 这是
[13:51] I owe you. All right, I’ll talk to you Monday about that thing? 我欠你的 好了 我周一和你谈那件事
[13:54] Yeah. Great, Christos, thanks. 好啊 不错 奎斯托 谢谢
[13:56] What was with June, if you don’t mind me asking? 不介意的话 6月怎么了
[14:07] June Menendez was my wife’s nurse. 朱恩·梅嫩德斯是我妻子的护理员
[14:10] Took care of her for 15 years. 照顾了她15年
[14:15] For 10 of those years, I was in love with her. 这其中的10年 我爱着她
[14:18] And I felt so guilty, I couldn’t tell anybody. 我感到很愧疚 所以我不能告诉任何人
[14:21] Least of all June herself. 除了朱恩自己
[14:24] Right. 知道了
[14:28] All right, I’ll see you. 好了 再见
[14:46] We might have gone about half a mile 我们可能走了半英里
[14:48] and my pocket handkerchief was quite wet through 我口袋里的手帕都湿了
[14:51] when looking out, to my amazement, I saw Peggotty burst from a hedge. 我看见佩戈蒂从篱笆里冲出来
[14:56] She jumped up into the carriage. Not a single word did she speak. 她跳进车 没说一句话
[15:01] She squeezed me until the pressure on my nose was extremely painful, 她一直挤 直到压疼了我的鼻子
[15:05] crammed some pieces of cake into my pockets, 把几块蛋糕放在我的口袋里
[15:08] and a purse, which she put into my hand. 还往我手里放了一个钱包
[15:11] Then she got down and ran away. 然后她跳下车跑了
[15:14] Presently, I noticed one of her buttons rolling around on the floor. 当时 我发现她的扣子滚落到了地上
[15:19] I picked it up and treasured it as a keepsake for a long time. 我把它捡起来 珍藏了好长时间
[15:35] Okay, you two. Yeah. 好了 你们俩 不错
[15:37] Oh, lovely. Come on, you guys. Which one of you two is the oldest? 很可爱 再来 小家伙 你们谁是老大
[15:41] -Twelve minutes. -Really? Do you know, I think I could tell. -大12分钟 -真的吗 你们知道吗 我想我知道了
[15:46] -And you’re Marcus? -No, he’s Marcus. -你是马克斯吗 -不 他是马克斯
[15:48] -Right. -The quiet one. -对了 -不爱说话的家伙
[15:51] -I was gonna say the handsome one. -I’m Jason. -我想说那个长的帅的 -我是杰森
[15:54] Jason, yeah, all right. The oldest. The chatterbox. 杰森 好 不错 老大 一个话匣子
[15:59] The smartass. 讽刺你啊
[16:02] Lovely. Think we’re done. 太可爱了 结束了
[16:07] Okey-dokey. What did you guys do, rob a phone box? 好的 你们做什么了 去抢投币电话了
[16:11] -Thank you. -Go on. -谢谢 -走吧
[16:13] -Bye. -Cheers, bye-bye. -拜拜 -开心点 拜拜
[16:27] -What’s the matter? -I don’t understand it. Can I copy yours? -怎么了 -这个我不会 能抄抄你的吗
[16:31] -No. -Please. It has to be in tomorrow. -不行 -拜托 明天就得交呢
[16:34] Tough bananas. 真糟糕
[18:32] She can see it in the morning. 明早她就能看到了
[18:35] Good night, Jase. 晚安 杰森
[18:37] Good night. 晚安
[18:53] Shit. 糟了
[18:57] Jackie? Are you in there? 洁姬 你在家吗
[19:00] Come on, open up. 快点 开门
[19:03] Come on, wake up. 快点 醒醒
[19:04] Open up, please! 请开门
[19:07] Boys, it’s no use. We know you’re covering for her. 孩子们 没用的 我们知道你们在藏她
[19:10] Wake her up. Make her look better. Social Services. 把她叫醒 让她的脸色好看点 社会服务部门的工作人员
[19:13] Mom! Mom, wake up! 妈妈 妈妈 醒醒
[19:22] Jackie, you in there? 洁姬 你在吗
[19:23] She’s not here. She’s gone to the shops. 她不在 她去商店了
[19:26] Mom, come on! 妈妈 快点
[19:27] We’re gonna wait. 我们等着
[19:37] Boys, it’s no use. We know you’re covering for her. 孩子们 没用的 我们知道你们在把她藏起来
[19:40] Come on, Mom. Get up, please! 快点 妈妈 起来 求你了
[19:43] Come on. You’re wasting our time. 快点 你们在浪费我们的时间
[19:45] If she’s not here in five minutes, 如果她5分钟不出现
[19:47] we’ll call the police Child protective Unit. 我们要向儿童保护单位报警了啊
[19:49] Come on. Open up. 快点 开门
[19:56] He means that! Five minutes! 他说了 5分钟
[20:10] Thanks. I’ve got it. 谢谢 我知道了
[20:13] Jason, open the door. 杰森 开门
[20:16] You can come in and wait for her if you want. 如果你们愿意 可以进来等等她
[20:31] Have a seat. 请坐
[20:33] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:41] Hope she won’t be much longer. 希望她不会去太久
[20:53] I’m home! 我回来啦
[20:55] Hello. I didn’t know you were gonna be here. 你好 我不知道你们会在这
[21:02] I completely forgot you were gonna be here. 我都忘了你们要来了
[21:05] Jason, go put the kettle on. 杰森 去把茶壶放在炉子上
[21:07] Marcus, go and get a plate. Let’s get these biscuits out. 马克斯 拿个盘子来 把这些饼干拿出来
[21:11] -Have you been here long? -A while. -来了很久了 -刚一会儿
[21:13] Sorry. 非常抱歉
[21:15] It’s all right, Jackie. Why don’t you sit down? 好了 洁姬 你怎么不坐下来
[21:21] You know what I’m thinking? 你知道我在想什么吗
[21:22] I’m thinking that is the best present in the whole wide world. 我在想这是全世界最好的礼物了
[21:28] Absolutely love it. Thank you. 喜欢极了 谢谢
[21:31] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:32] My boys. 我的孩子们
[21:34] -Marcus, will you do something? -Yeah. -马克斯 你能做点事吗 -可以
[21:37] -Get the red box in the cupboard. -Yes, Mom. -把碗柜里的红盒子拿来 -好的 妈妈
[21:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:44] Now, I want you to go down to the chemist. 现在 我想让你去药剂师那
[21:49] Give this to the nice man. Then he’ll know what to do, okay? 把这东西给那个好心男人 然后他知道要做什么 行吗
[21:53] -Yes, Mom. -Thank you, baby. -好的 妈妈 -谢谢你 宝贝
[21:56] -I’ll do it. -Why? -我去吧 -为什么
[21:58] Marcus hasn’t done his homework yet. 马克斯还没做完作业呢
[22:00] -Go on, then. -Call me on this and I’ll talk you through it. -那你去吧 -给我打电话 我们用它聊
[22:04] Yeah, but not long, okay? I haven’t got any credit. 好的 不要太久啊 知道了吗 我没有信誉
[22:08] Take care, Jason, okay? 注意安全 杰森 好吗
[22:09] -I will. -I’ll see you later. -我会的 -一会儿见
[22:13] And why haven’t you done your homework? 还有你为什么没做完作业
[22:16] Come here, you. 你 过来
[22:18] Look at your silly little face. An angel. 看看你那小傻脸 小天使
[22:26] Okay. It’s okay. Forget about your homework. You can copy mine. 好吧 没事 别想你的家庭作业了 你可以抄我的
[22:30] I want you to look up naltrexone and hydrochloride. 帮我查一下环丙甲羟二羟吗啡酮和氢氯化物
[22:33] Okay. Hang on a minute. 好 等等
[22:40] Found it. I think this is it. 找到了 应该是这个
[22:42] Naltrexone blocks the effects of heroin and of opiates. 环丙甲羟二羟吗啡酮能抑制海洛因和鸦片制剂所产生的效果
[22:46] Detoxification can last between a week and a month. 排毒效果可以持续一周至一个月
[22:49] Does that mean she’s stopping? 是不是说明她在戒毒
[22:52] Yeah, I think that’s exactly what it means. 对 我想应该是这样
[23:01] This is great. She’s never done this before up till now. It’s just been promises. 太好了 她以前没试过戒毒 都只是口头承诺
[23:06] -Yeah, I knew it was just a matter of time. -There you are. -是的 我知道只是时间的问题 -给你
[23:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:10] Just think. It’d be like living in a normal family for once. 想想吧 又能过上正常的生活了
[23:30] That kid’s got a mobile. 那个小孩拿着手机
[23:35] Hey, little one. 小朋友
[23:37] Hey, come here, lad. 到这里来 小老弟
[23:41] Leave me alone! 离我远点
[23:45] Give me your phone, mate. 把你的手机给我 伙计
[23:48] Give me that back! 还给我
[23:55] Jase? 贾斯
[23:58] What do you got pills for? You’re a little freak. 你拿着那些药片干什么 你个小怪胎
[24:03] Get your phone, brother. Get your phone. 来拿手机啊 哥们 来拿你的手机
[24:05] -Grab him! -Wait a minute, little prick! -抓住他 -等一下 小刺头
[24:08] -Come here! -Little prick! -回来 -小刺头
[24:11] Come on, little prick! 给我回来 小刺头
[24:12] Come on, you little dickhead, where you going? 过来 你个小傻帽 你要去哪
[24:26] Jase? 贾斯
[24:32] Marcus! 马克斯
[25:01] Jason? 杰森
[25:03] Jason? 杰森
[25:04] Please, Jason. 醒醒 杰森
[25:06] Jason, come on. I need you. 杰森 拜托 我需要你
[25:09] Please. 求你了
[25:11] -Come on. -Come on. -醒醒 -醒醒
[25:13] Jason! 杰森
[25:15] Jason, come on. Please, Jase. 杰森 醒醒 求求你 贾斯
[25:18] Jase. 贾斯
[25:56] I feel bad. I should’ve stayed on to cover the story. 我感觉很糟 我本应该留下来报道这件事
[25:59] After what happened to you? 在那些发生之后
[26:02] They’ve sent a crew from the Hong Kong office. 他们从香港政府部门派了一队人过去
[26:05] I’ve never done that 我从来都没做过
[26:07] run away from such a story. 从这种事中逃跑
[27:02] -You okay? -Yeah. -你还好吗 -是的
[27:04] -Should I come up? -No, I’ll be fine. -要我上去陪你吗 -不用了 我会没事的
[27:06] I almost forgot 我差点都忘了
[27:08] the gifts for your kids. 给你的孩子们的礼物
[27:11] I love you. 我爱你
[27:48] The estimated figures are at several billion dollars. 损失估计应该达到几百亿美元
[27:51] But of course, we’re going to talk about the survivors, 那是当然 我们还会采访生还者
[27:54] because we hope there are survivors 因为我们也希望能有人幸存
[27:56] The number of victims is estimated at several hundred thousand. 遇难者数量大概有几十万人
[28:02] It is a horrific scene here, as this tsunami 这真是可怕的景象 这场海啸
[28:07] has devastated the population. 削减了大量的人口
[28:33] Good evening, everyone. 晚上好 各位
[29:02] Marie, can you hear me? 玛丽 你能听见我吗
[29:07] Everybody, break a leg. Ready and on the air in. 各位 祝你们好运 准备广播
[29:10] Five, four, 五 四
[29:12] three, two, 三 二
[29:14] and cue, Miss Lelay. 开始 勒莱小姐
[29:15] Good evening, and welcome to a new edition 晚上好 欢迎来到新一期的
[29:19] of Window on Events. 《事件观察》
[29:21] Tonight, our guest is Guillaume Belcher, 今晚 我们的嘉宾是纪尧姆·贝尔彻
[29:24] CEO of famous clothing manufacturer Soucil. 著名的服装制造公司-索思雅的首席执行官
[29:28] We’re going to present to you a shocking investigation 今晚我们将会给你呈现出一场震撼人心的采访
[29:32] on child labor in their factories in Southeast Asia. 是有关于他们在东南亚的工厂中雇佣童工的事情
[29:37] Cyril Guignard reporting. 西里尔-吉格纳德正在为您报道
[29:40] Here in the West, it’s easy to criticize Third World labor practices. 在我们西方 我们可以轻易批评第三世界的工作条件
[29:47] But the truth is, 但事实是
[29:50] these factories 这些工厂
[29:51] play a vital role in industrial development 在工业生产中和带动贫困国家经济上
[29:55] and evolution of poorer countries. 起着至关重要的作用
[29:59] And let’s be clear about this, the wages we are paying 让我们来弄清事实 我们所给予的工资
[30:03] are substantially higher than local wages. 是绝对要高于当地工资标准的
[30:06] Marie, go at him! 玛丽 反驳他
[30:20] Marie, do you hear me? 玛丽 能听见我吗
[30:22] Pull this guy apart! 批判他
[30:24] You hear me, get him! 听见了吗 将死他
[30:29] But will this kind of justification satisfy French customers, 但这貌似正当的理由会让法国消费者们满意吗
[30:36] Mr. Belcher? 贝尔彻先生
[30:37] If they were aware of the conditions under which the clothes are produced, 假如他们意识到衣服是在什么条件下制作出来的话
[30:41] do you think you would still be profitable? 你认为他们还会盈利吗
[30:45] Go there and you’ll see how much these people need us. 去看看 你就会知道有多少人需要我们了
[30:53] Thank you for watching. 谢谢观看
[30:55] That’s all for now, see you next week. 今天就报道到这里 下周再见
[31:04] I’m sorry, that was unforgivable. 抱歉 那真是不可饶恕
[31:07] We’ll fix it in the edit. No one will notice. 我们会重新剪辑 没人会注意到
[31:10] And it was my fault. 是我的错
[31:11] A defensive CEO was a tough start for the new season. 访谈一位警觉性极高的首席执行官是一个艰难的开端
[31:15] -Do you want to get something to eat? -No. -你想吃点什么吗 -不用了
[31:18] -Really? -Yeah. -真的 -是的
[31:22] I’ll see you tomorrow. 那明天见
[31:31] I think something happened to me out there. 我感觉我身上发生了什么事
[31:34] You had a close call. 你大难不死
[31:35] No, something really happened to me. 不是 我觉得真的有点不对劲
[31:38] When I went underwater, 当我溺水的时候
[31:42] I had visions. 我看到了一些影像
[31:47] I don’t know. 我不知道
[31:49] You had a concussion. You hit your head. 你得了脑震荡 头部受到撞击
[31:56] You’re right. 你说得对
[32:11] Two right-wing newspapers claim Sikhs were out in the streets, 两家右派报纸报道了印度锡克教徒在街上游行
[32:15] burning cars, looting shops. 焚烧车辆 抢劫商店
[32:19] Others say the unrest was triggered by elements within the nationalist parties 还有人说骚乱是由民主党派暗地里策划的
[32:24] to cast negative suspicion on racial minorities. 用来加剧对少数民族的仇视
[32:27] What do you think about the story on the Sikhs? 对于印度锡克教徒这件事 你们怎么看
[32:29] What? 什么
[32:31] The story on the Sikhs, what do you think? 关于印度锡克教徒的事 你怎么看
[32:33] It’s very good. 那很好
[32:37] Listen, I’ve got to work late and finish some things. 听着 我得熬夜来完成工作了
[32:41] See you tomorrow. 明天见
[32:47] Can I say something, 我能说一句吗
[32:51] you might find difficult to hear? 也许话有点难听
[32:54] I think you came back to work too soon. 我认为你回来工作有点早了
[32:57] physically, you’re fine. But since the accident. 生理上 你没有问题 但自从那次意外发生之后
[33:02] Take some time off to get over what happened. 休息一段时间恢复一下 忘掉那次意外
[33:05] Just a couple of weeks. 休息几周
[33:07] To “get over”? “熬过去”
[33:09] You’ve always said you wanted to write. 你总说你想写点什么
[33:11] Your book idea, Michel would jump on it and pay good money. 你书的构思 米歇尔会为之欢呼雀跃 会给你个好价钱
[33:15] But that would take time. 但那会花费很多时间
[33:19] This will all be here waiting for you. 这里的职位会一直为你留着
[33:23] What matters is that you feel better. 重要的是你得好起来
[33:25] We need you too much. 我们十分需要你
[33:29] I’ll think about it. 我会考虑的
[34:08] You see that meeting going on? On the first floor? 你看到今天开的那个会了吗 在一楼
[34:10] -The head office guys and the union? -No, no, I didn’t. -总部和工会的家伙们 -不 不 没看见
[34:14] Yeah, well, they were in there all afternoon. 这样的 他们都呆在那里一下午了
[34:16] Kind of makes you think the rumors are true, huh? 开始有点让你相信那些流言了 对吧
[34:19] What rumor? 什么流言
[34:22] That they’re gonna let 30 percent of the workforce go. You heard that, right? 他们会裁掉30%的员工 你听说过的 对吧
[34:27] Yeah, right. Right. 是的 对 对
[34:29] What’s the matter with you today? 你今天怎么了
[34:31] No, I just didn’t get a lot of sleep last night. 没事 只是昨晚睡眠不足
[34:35] Well, see you tomorrow, all right? 好吧 明天见 好吗
[34:37] -Yeah, yeah. I’ll see you. -Yeah. -好 回见 -好
[35:02] Down the end of the hall, on your left. Hi there. 大厅直走左拐 就是那
[35:15] Welcome, all of you, to this 10-week course in Italian cuisine. 欢迎大家来到为期十周的意大利烹饪培训课程
[35:18] My name is Carlo. Some of you know me already. 我是卡罗尔 当然你们中的一些人已经认识我
[35:21] You’ve done some of my other courses. 你们上过我的一些课程
[35:23] Those of you that don’t, buonasera, and you can call me “Chef.” 有些人没上过 晚上好 你们可以叫我”大厨”
[35:28] We’ll be working in pairs throughout the course, 我们将会分组完成课程
[35:31] so one of the first things I want to do today is to pair you all up. 所以今天我想先做的一件事情就是把你们分好组
[35:36] All right? Don’t be shy. Grab a partner. 好吗 别害羞 挑个同伴
[35:38] I see some of you have come in twos already. 我看见你们当中已经有人组好了队
[35:40] Others have worked together before. 还有些人以前一起合作过
[35:44] Okay. Now who’s left? 好 现在还剩下谁
[35:45] Excuse me. God. I’m sorry. 打扰一下 天啊 抱歉
[35:49] I’m so sorry I’m late. 很抱歉我来晚了
[35:51] The roads were closed for some reason, 不知为什么道路封闭了
[35:53] plus this jerk in registration took an age processing my application. 而且注册的那个混蛋花了很长时间才处理完我的申请
[35:58] Am I too late? 我是不是来得太晚了
[36:00] No. No, no. Not at all. What is your name? 不 不 不 一点都不 你叫什么
[36:03] -Melanie. -We were just pairing people off. -梅拉尼 -我们正在分组
[36:05] Why don’t we put you with. 你为什么不和
[36:08] -What is your name? -George. -你叫什么 -乔治
[36:10] Melanie with George. And, Alice, you’re with. 梅拉尼和乔治一组 还有 爱丽丝 你和
[36:13] Tony. 汤尼
[36:15] How you doing, Tony? 你好吗 汤尼
[36:17] -Sorry. -All right. -抱歉 -好的
[36:20] Now, in exercise class, you warm up with stretches. 现在 在练习课上 你们自由发挥
[36:22] We’re gonna warm up with a glass of Barbaresco, 我们将会来一杯巴巴瑞斯可暖暖身子
[36:25] a beautiful wine from the piedmont region in northwestern Italy, 来自意大利西北部山麓地域的美酒
[36:29] -made from the Nebbiolo grape. -George. -由内比奥罗的葡萄酿制而成 -乔治
[36:34] Take a sip. 尝一下
[36:42] And some music. 再来点音乐
[36:47] Because cooking is all the senses, right? The nose, the eyes, the palate and the ears. 因为烹饪就是一项感官运动 对吧 嗅觉 视觉 还有听觉
[36:53] And tonight, we’re gonna start at the beginning. 今晚 我们先从最基础的开始学起
[36:56] The cornerstone of so much of Italian cooking, 博大精深的意大利厨艺的基础
[36:59] the classic tomato sauce from Toscana. 就是托斯卡纳经典的番茄沙司
[37:02] And in preparation, we’re gonna need chopped tomatoes, so let’s get chopping. 做准备工作 我们需要切番茄 那么开始切吧
[37:08] Take your time. Doing all right? Look at these beautiful tomatoes, huh? 慢慢来 一切就绪 看看这些漂亮的番茄
[37:13] Ah, the music. Is this beautiful? 音乐 是不是很美妙
[37:19] God, some of them are really good. 天啊 有些人真的很厉害
[37:24] Is this your first time? 你第一次做饭吗
[37:26] -Yeah. -Yeah, mine too. -是的 -我也是
[37:29] I read in the brochure that the course builds to a competition. 我在册子上看到该课程建立了竞争机制
[37:33] I saw that. To be judged by a local restaurant critic. 看到了 由当地餐馆评论家来评判
[37:38] Yeah. I don’t think we should get our hopes up. 是的 我想我们就不用报以希望了
[37:42] Well, we still have 10 weeks. 我们还有10周的时间呢
[37:44] -Well, that’s true. -And we haven’t cut our fingers off yet. -对 没错 -而且我们现在还没有切到手
[37:49] That’s a good attitude. 说得没错
[37:56] Which one of us is using the wrong knife? Am I using the wrong knife? 我们俩谁用错刀子了 我吗
[37:59] Yeah. You’re using that. 对 你应该用那个
[38:03] The woman next to me brought her own knife. 我旁边那个大妈自己带着刀子来的
[38:06] -Really? -Very intimidating. -是吗 -倍感威胁啊
[38:12] So I’ll see you next week. 那么下周见
[38:14] Great. Yeah. See you next week. 好 下周见
[38:44] -George Lonegan? -Yeah. -乔治·洛里根 -对
[38:46] I hate to bother you. 不想打扰你的
[38:48] I’m Mr. Andreou’s neighbor. 我是安德鲁先生的邻居
[38:51] The Greek guy, mid-fifties, who lost his wife. 希腊人 50来岁 他的妻子死了
[38:54] I believe you recently did a reading for him. 我知道你最近为他做过通灵
[38:57] -I’m just gonna stop you. -Candace. -我正想阻止你 -坎迪斯
[38:59] Okay, Candace, I don’t do readings anymore. 好的 坎迪斯 我再也不通灵了
[39:03] You did one last week for Mr. Andreou. 你上周为安德鲁先生做了一次
[39:05] He’s an associate of my brother’s. It was a one-time thing. 他是我哥哥的朋友 那次是特例
[39:08] Please, I give you my word. I won’t tell anyone. 拜托 我向你保证 我不会告诉别人的
[39:11] -I’m sorry. -Listen, listen, listen. I brought money. -抱歉 -听着 听着 听着 我带钱过来了
[39:15] -I don’t want your money. -Everything I have. -我不要你的钱 -要什么都可以
[39:17] I lost my child. 我失去了我的孩子
[39:20] My only child. Just a baby. 我唯一的孩子 她还是个婴儿
[39:23] I just wanna talk to her. 我只想跟她说说话
[39:25] Please, I wanna talk to my baby. 求你了 我想和我的孩子说话
[39:27] I can’t help you. I don’t do that anymore! 我帮不了你 我再也不做了
[39:30] -Please! -Mr. Lonegan! I got money! -拜托 -洛里根先生 我有钱
[39:33] Mr. Lonegan. Please. 洛里根先生 求求你
[39:41] I wanna talk to my baby. 我想和我的孩子说话
[39:46] Go, girls! There you go! Kick it! 上啊 姑娘们 很好 踢
[39:50] So another person came to see me for a reading. 又有个人来找我通灵
[39:53] Thanks to your friend Mr. Andreou. 都是你朋友安德鲁干的好事
[39:56] -What? -Yeah. -什么 -没错
[39:58] Told that Greek jerk to keep his big mouth shut. 我告诉过那个希腊佬要守口如瓶
[40:01] Go, girls! Kick it back! You gotta kick it back! 上啊 姑娘们 踢回去 踢回去呀
[40:04] Well, obviously he didn’t. 很显然他没有
[40:06] I’ll talk with him, make sure nothing like that ever happens again. 我会跟他说的 确保不会再发生这种事
[40:10] Okay. 好
[40:13] And? 后来呢
[40:15] -And what? -Did you do it? -后来什么 -你帮她了吗
[40:18] -What? -The reading. -什么 -通灵
[40:20] -Did you do the reading? -You still don’t get it, do you? -你帮她通灵了吗 -你还是不明白 是吧
[40:23] You think just because I can make money doing this, 你以为就因为我能靠这个挣钱
[40:26] just because I can that I should do it. 就因为我会 我就应该做
[40:29] Yeah. Yeah, I do. 是啊 我真这么想
[40:31] I also think you have a duty to do it, because you have a gift. 我还觉得你有这个义务 因为你有天分
[40:35] It’s not a gift, Billy. It’s a curse. 这不是天分 比利 是诅咒
[40:38] You have no idea. It ruins any chance I have at a normal life. 你完全不懂 它毁掉了我所有能过正常生活的机会
[40:43] Feel like a freak. 就像个怪物
[40:46] Freak? 怪物
[40:48] Freak or not, Georgie, it’s who you are. 不管像不像怪物 乔治 这就是你
[40:50] It’s what you are, you know. You can’t run from that forever. 这就是你 你不能永远逃避下去
[41:12] To divert his thoughts from this melancholy subject, 为了让他的思绪离开那哀伤的话题
[41:15] I informed Mr. Micawher that I relied on him for a bowl of punch 我告诉迈卡赫先生 我需要他帮我做一杯潘趣酒
[41:20] and led him to the lemons. 并带他找到柠檬
[41:22] His recent despondency, not to say despair, was gone in a moment. 他近来那消沉的意气 虽说不上是绝望 但也在刹那间消逝了
[41:28] I never saw a man so thoroughly enjoy himself, 我从没见过一个如此自得其乐的人
[41:31] amid the fragrance of lemon peel and sugar, and the smell of burning rum 煮沸的朗姆酒的香气里
[41:37] as he stirred and mixed and tasted 他在搅拌 调酒和品尝的时候
[41:39] and looked as if he were making, instead of punch, 就仿佛他在做的不是潘趣酒
[41:42] a fortune for his family to last for all posterity. 而是一份将永传于后世的家族财富
[41:59] Death is not final. It is merely the beginning. 死亡不是终点 仅仅是个开始
[42:03] Gateway to an afterlife that reflects our conduct here on earth. 通往映射出我们在这世所为的后世
[42:09] God, in his infinite generosity, has created heaven, 上帝 以其无上的慷慨 创造了天堂
[42:11] which is where Jason is now, 如今杰森便在那里
[42:13] surrounded by all the angels and saints, looking down at us. 看着我们身旁站满了天使和圣徒
[42:19] And so we commit Jason’s body to dust, his soul already in God’s care. 我们将杰森的遗体归为尘土 他的灵魂将永栖主怀
[42:34] Jason’s ashes will be available at the back, 杰森的骨灰会从后门送出去
[42:37] but if you wouldn’t mind, I’d like you to leave through the front door. 但你不介意的话 我希望你从前门出去
[42:44] Morning. 早上好
[42:47] Please come in. 请进
[42:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[42:56] Morning. 早上好
[44:02] Good night, Jase. 晚安 贾斯
[44:05] It won’t be for long. It’s a short-term placement. 不会一直这样 只是短期这样安排
[44:07] Just until your mum feels better. 直到你妈妈好起来
[44:09] The couple we have in mind have a lot of experience and live close to where you live. 我们在考虑的那对夫妇很有经验 而且就住你家附近
[44:14] Of course you’ll stay at the same school. 当然你也就不用转学了
[44:28] I don’t wanna go with anyone else. 我不想跟别人走
[44:31] I wanna stay with you. 我想和你在一起
[44:33] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[44:36] Just give us a minute, will you? 让我们单独呆一会 好吗
[44:51] Look, I need a little time to sort myself out. 听着 我需要一点时间整理自己
[44:57] But I’m not running away, I promise. 但我保证 我不会逃跑
[45:03] I could stay with you now, and I want that so much. 我现在可以和你在一起 我也很想这样
[45:08] But chances are I wouldn’t make it, because I’m not strong enough. 但我有可能做不到 因为我还不够强大
[45:21] I don’t expect you to understand. 我不奢望你能理解
[45:28] And I know for me to leave you now, 我知道我现在丢下你
[45:32] it must feel like the worst thing in the world. 肯定会觉得做了世上最坏的事情
[45:39] But I promise you I’m not gonna let you down, okay? 但我向你保证不会让你失望 好吗
[45:44] I promise you. 我向你保证
[45:51] I’m so sorry. 真的对不起
[45:53] I love you. Come here. 我爱你 来
[46:30] Come here. 过来
[46:35] Be a good boy. 要乖乖的
[46:50] Come on. 走吧
[47:09] Summing up France’s postwar history, only two statesmen counted: 通观战后的法国历史 只有两个像样的政治家
[47:13] De Gaulle and him. 戴高乐和他
[47:15] On de Gaulle, everything’s been written. On Mitterrand, I want to finish the job. 戴高乐所有的事情都被写过了 而密特朗希望能由我来完成
[47:20] There are fascinating elements. 他身上有很多引人注目的元素
[47:22] The abolition of the death penalty, the European Union. 废除死刑 加入欧盟
[47:24] Coming from a right-wing family, he seduced the left. 生于右翼分子家庭 却领导着左翼党派
[47:27] And what’s more, converted it to liberalism. 更重要的是 使他们信奉自由主义
[47:29] Amazing! It was a revolution, right? 了不起 简直是场革命 对不对
[47:32] Plus the darker sides of his character that have never been explored. 再加上他从未被发现的性格上的阴暗面
[47:36] He’s been dead for 10 years. The timing is right, we can dig deeper. 他已经死了10年 时机正好 我们可以深入挖掘
[47:40] I want to dig into his past. 我想潜入他的过去
[47:42] Vichy, the Elf scandal. What part did he play? 维希 ELF石油公司的丑闻 他扮演着什么角色
[47:45] The Taiwan frigates, the papon scandal, 台湾护卫舰事件 巴芃丑闻
[47:47] Mazarine, Marguerite Duras. 玛莎琳 玛格丽特·杜拉斯
[47:48] These stories were never really addressed. They’ve all been buried. 这些从没有被真正报道过 它们都被埋没了
[47:52] I’m going to tell who knew, who didn’t talk. 我要找出那些知情者 那些未曾开口的人
[47:54] Isn’t that going to bring us too much controversy? 这会不会给我们带来太多争议
[47:57] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[47:59] What I want is a book that can be read by all. 我想要的是一本人人都能看的书
[48:02] Mitterrand was not just a politician. 密特朗不仅仅是个政治家
[48:05] Mitterrand was an icon. 密特朗是一尊圣像
[48:07] He’s “Tonton,” our uncle! 他是我们的叔叔 [法国人对前总统密特朗的昵称]
[48:09] Maybe that’s what we should use as the title! 也许我们该用这个做标题
[48:12] Tonton. 叔叔
[48:19] I’m not sure we can keep that title. 我不确定真可以用这个标题
[48:24] Of course not. It was a joke. 当然不行 我开玩笑的
[48:26] I’ll welcome your suggestions for the title. 欢迎大家就标题多给我些建议
[48:29] How about Chipping Away at the Myth or The Vacillating Statue? “揭秘神话”或”摇摆的雕像”怎么样
[48:35] I look forward to your suggestions. 我很期待你们的建议
[48:37] We’ll make a list. 我们会列个单子
[48:46] Congratulations. 恭喜你
[48:49] The timing couldn’t be better. 这个时机再好不过了
[48:51] Politically, there’s nothing going on now anyway. 目前没什么政治事件
[48:54] You’ll write the book you’ve always wanted to. You’ll get some rest. 你终于可以写一本你一直想写的书了 也可以休息一下
[48:59] Come this summer, you’ll be back on the air 等到夏天 你再回到主播位置时
[49:02] with a bestseller under your belt, and a big renegotiated contract. 头顶着畅销书作家的光环 带着份薪水丰厚的新合同
[49:07] Stronger than ever. 比任何时候都要强大
[49:08] Exactly. 没错
[49:10] Adapting and turning misfortune to your advantage. 适应灾难将它变成你的优势
[49:13] That’s what I’ve always loved about you, never a victim. 这就是我一直喜欢你的地方 从不做受害者
[49:16] That’s right. 说的对
[49:18] Never a victim, never vulnerable, never complains. 从不做受害者 从不脆弱 从不抱怨
[49:23] Excuse me. Your table is ready. 打扰一下 有你们的位子了
[49:26] Great. I’m starving. 太好了 我饿了
[49:34] Can I ask you something? 我能问你个问题吗
[49:36] What do you think happens when we die? 你觉得我们死了会怎么样
[49:39] That’s a strange question! 这问题好奇怪
[49:41] Tell me. 回答我
[49:42] When you die, you die. The lights go out, that’s it. 死了就是死了 灯光暗去 就这样
[49:45] Why? 怎么了
[49:49] That’s it? Just blackout? 就那样 只是灯熄了
[49:52] Totally black, the plug’s pulled out. 一片漆黑 插头被拔掉了
[49:55] The eternal void. 永恒的虚无
[50:00] Don’t you think it’s possible that there is something? 你不觉得可能会有什么东西吗
[50:02] Like what? 什么东西
[50:04] I don’t know, something. 我也不知道 像是
[50:08] A hereafter. 来世
[50:11] No, I don’t. 不 我不觉得
[50:12] If that were the case, wouldn’t someone have discovered it by now? 要真是这样 应该已经有人发现了吧
[50:16] And there would be proof. 肯定也会有证据
[50:21] I guess. 也许吧
[50:24] Do you have a lot of questions like that? 你有很多这种问题吗
[50:30] More champagne? 再来点香槟
[51:29] Okay, does everyone have their blindfolds on? 好 每个人都戴上眼罩了吗
[51:33] Okay. 很好
[51:34] Now, if you wanna be a good cook, first we need to work on your palate. 想做一个好的厨师 首先就要锻炼你的味觉
[51:38] To stimulate your imaginations, your senses. 激发你的想象 你的感官
[51:42] No good being an expert chopper, dicer, roaster, toaster, 如果不能根据味道 说出食物的名字 颜色 乃至形状
[51:46] if you can’t give names and colors, and even shapes, to flavors. 刀工和烤技再好 也于事无补
[51:52] Okay. Now, spoon number one. 好了 现在 第一勺
[51:56] Now, look, this isn’t easy. So don’t worry if you don’t immediately identify it. 听着 这并不容易 无法立刻尝出来也不用担心
[52:02] Let’s start by trying to describe it. 可以先描述一下
[52:06] What is the texture? 什么口感
[52:08] Okay, you ready? 准备好了吗
[52:09] -What is the consistency? -Open. -浓度如何 -张嘴
[52:14] Very good. 非常好
[52:19] What? 怎么了
[52:20] I have no freaking idea what this is. 我完全不知道这是什么
[52:24] “No freaking idea.” Okay. “完全不知道” 好的
[52:27] But. 不过
[52:30] It’s not a fruit. 不是水果
[52:33] It’s kind of nutty. 有点像坚果
[52:37] -But it’s kind of sweet too. I think. -Okay. -还有点甜 我觉得 -好
[52:43] “A little nutty.” “有点像坚果”
[52:45] “Kind of sweet.” “有点甜”
[52:48] -Did she get it? -Yeah. -她猜到了吗 -猜到了
[52:51] So how are we gonna do this? 那我们怎么办
[52:55] What? 什么
[52:56] Well, we could make up a whole load of crap, or we could 我们可以先废话一箩筐 也可以
[52:59] cut to the chase and be honest with one another. 开门见山 坦诚以对
[53:02] About? 坦诚什么
[53:04] About why we’re both doing night-school classes? 坦诚我们为什么要上夜校
[53:09] -All right. -Open. -好 -张嘴
[53:11] Everybody okay? How we doing? 都还好吗 怎么样
[53:20] There’s. 这个
[53:21] There’s something oaky about that. 味道不错
[53:24] “Oaky.” Okay. “不错” 好
[53:26] -Yeah. Nutmeggy? I think. -Okay. -对 肉豆蔻 好像是 -好
[53:30] You’re not gonna tell me it’s because you wanna make 你不会说是因为你想做出
[53:33] the perfect spaghetti vongole, right? 最完美的蛤蜊意大利面吧
[53:36] No, not entirely. 不 不完全是
[53:39] Okay. I’ll jump in. 好吧 我先来
[53:43] I’m doing this because I’m new to San Francisco. 我来夜校是因为我刚到旧金山
[53:49] Because I’m looking to make new friends. 想认识一些新朋友
[53:53] And who knows? If I’m lucky, maybe even meet the man of my dreams. 谁知道呢 幸运的话 也许能碰见我的白马王子
[54:00] -Here, open. -Okay. -来 张嘴 -好
[54:15] So why’d you move to San Francisco? 你为什么来旧金山
[54:21] Because I got dumped by someone in pittsburgh. 因为我在匹兹堡被人甩了
[54:25] Sorry. 对不起
[54:27] Not quite at the aisle, but pretty close. 熟饭还没煮成 不过就差一点
[54:31] Down payment on the wedding dress, honeymoon booked. That kind of thing. 支付了婚纱首付款 订了蜜月 就那些
[54:38] I mean, it’s okay. You know, 我是说 没关系
[54:41] I’m over it, just about. 我已经好了 快好了
[54:46] Not at all, actually. 其实 根本没有
[54:54] What’d that taste like? 那个什么味道
[54:58] I don’t know. 我不知道
[55:01] I mean, I really. I don’t. 我真的 我不
[55:05] -Wanna try again? -Yeah, okay. -再尝一次吗 -好
[55:08] Okay. 好的
[55:12] Ready? 准备好了吗
[55:14] Okay. 好
[55:33] -Is that a bean? -Yeah. -是豆子吗 -对
[55:35] -Really? -Yeah. -真的 -是
[55:39] You know what color it is? 猜是什么颜色的豆子
[55:41] It’s like. 有点像
[55:42] Tastes like a black bean. 味道像是黑豆
[55:46] -Am I right? -Yes. -猜对了吗 -对
[55:50] How we doing? Don’t be shy. 进行的怎么样 别怕丑
[55:56] -Here we go. -Oh, well, -开始 -有点
[56:00] like you, I recently made a big change to my life 就像你 我的生活最近改变很大
[56:09] and I just wanted to reevaluate things and change my priorities. 我得重新考虑很多事 调整一些首要的事
[56:14] What was? What was the change? 那是 都有哪些改变
[56:17] Divorce or? 离婚或者
[56:19] Oh, no, no, nothing like that. No. 不 不是 不是那些 不
[56:22] A job that I needed to put behind me. 稍后再考虑工作的事
[56:28] It was making any kind of life impossible. 因为工作 没能好好享受生活
[56:32] Definitely a nut. 傻子一个
[56:36] You’re not gonna tell me, you know, what the job was? 你不打算告诉我 你做哪行
[56:40] Would you mind if I didn’t? 如果我不说你介意吗
[56:43] I mean, don’t worry, I wasn’t like a criminal or anything. 我想说 别担心 我不是罪犯也不做犯法的事
[56:48] -Okay. So open up. -Okay. -好吧 张嘴 -好
[56:56] No hitting on Alice. 别伤到爱丽丝
[56:58] -Peppers. -Yeah. -辣椒 -对
[57:01] -Wasn’t that great? -Yeah, fun. -很棒对吗 -对 很有趣
[57:03] God, it’s made me so hungry. 天啊 弄得我饿死了
[57:05] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[57:08] Do you wanna get something to eat? 吃点东西吧
[57:10] Yeah. There’s actually a place nearby that everyone’s talking about. 好 这附近有一家人人都赞不绝口的餐厅
[57:13] Place nearby, are you kidding me? We’re practically experts ourselves. 附近的餐厅 你跟我开玩笑吗 我们可是专业大厨呢
[57:18] -I can drive. -Yeah. Oh, yeah, great, okay. -我来开车 -好 好的 那很棒 好的
[57:42] So you been in San Francisco long? 你在旧金山待很久了
[57:46] Born and bred, yeah. 没错 土生土长的
[57:47] Oh, nice. 不错
[57:49] You can just leave all that. I’ll get it. You just get comfortable. 放那就行 我来弄 你歇一会儿
[57:53] No, I’m your partner. Remember? I have to. 不 我们是搭档 对吗 我必须
[57:57] -We have to do this together. -Okay. -我们得合作 -行啊
[58:01] Oh, my gosh. Are these? 我的天啊 那是
[58:05] -This is you? As a kid? -Yeah, that’s me and my brother, Billy. -这是你吗 小时候的 -对 我跟我兄弟 比利
[58:11] Let me tell you, you got the looks. 我告诉你吧 你更上照
[58:13] Well, he got everything else. 他除了容貌 其它的都比我好
[58:15] Are these his kids? 这是他的孩子们
[58:17] Yeah. My nieces. 对 我侄女
[58:21] Who’s this? 这是谁
[58:22] Is this some kind of ancestor? 是你们的祖先吗
[58:27] No, that’s Charles Dickens. 不 那是查尔斯·狄更斯
[58:29] I’m a fan. I’m a huge fan. 我是他的粉丝 忠实粉丝
[58:32] You know, people go on and on about Shakespeare and it’s. 你知道 人们追逐莎士比亚 这是
[58:36] I mean, he’s great, of course, but Dickens. 我的意思是 他很棒 当然 不过狄更斯
[58:40] No, no, I’ll get that. I got it. 不 不要 我来拿 我来拿
[58:42] There’s a little trick. 这需要点技巧
[58:49] It’s Billy. 是比利
[58:51] Just to say I finally caught up with our Greek friend. 告诉你一声 我碰到那个希腊人了
[58:53] Told him to keep his mouth shut. Okay? 让他别到处说
[58:56] Just relax. There shouldn’t be any more freaks 别紧张 不会再有那种怪胎
[58:58] knocking on your door asking for readings, you know? 敲你家门要求通灵 你知道了吗
[59:01] I gotta say though, this guy, 我必须得说 这家伙
[59:04] he made a big point of saying how brilliant you were 他称赞你如何如何出色
[59:07] and with so many fakers out there, someone who had a genuine gift. 现在到处是假的通灵师 居然真的有人拥有这种才能
[59:10] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[59:12] Sorry about that. 不好意思
[59:16] -What gift? -Oh, nothing. Don’t worry about it. -什么才能 -没什么 不用管它
[59:19] No, I mean, I’m interested. 不 我是说 我很感兴趣
[59:24] Well, the job I had before, it was as a psychic. 好吧 我以前做过的工作 通灵师
[59:29] I know, but. 我知道 但是
[59:31] -What? -But it’s true. -什么 -但这是真的
[59:35] I had an illness as a child 我小时候得了场病
[59:40] and I had an infection, which turned into a fever, 感染了 然后转成发烧
[59:43] which turned into inflammation of my brain and spinal cord. 我的大脑和脊髓都发炎了
[59:47] It’s called encephalomyelitis. 这病称为脑脊髓炎
[59:49] And they had to operate, in the back, here. 没办法只能动手术 在后背 这儿
[59:53] It was a complicated procedure. It was eight hours. And they nearly lost me. 是个很复杂的手术 花了8小时 我差点就死了
[59:59] Actually, technically, they did lose me 事实上 从技术上来说 他们并没有把我一次救成功
[1:00:03] and bring me back on a number of occasions. 又做了几次手术后才把我救活
[1:00:08] Anyway, they cured the illness, 不管怎么样 他们治好了我的病
[1:00:10] but they must’ve messed up something else while they were back there, because 但是在他们回到那里时 一定是混淆了其它什么 因为
[1:00:15] not long after, I started to have these migraines. 不久之后 我开始偏头痛
[1:00:17] And then nightmares. 紧接着做噩梦
[1:00:20] And then these connections. 然后就能通灵了
[1:00:27] And one day I’m sitting with a friend, and I had a vision of a woman, 一天我和朋友坐着 然后我看见一个女人的影像
[1:00:32] a crystal-clear vision. 水晶般透明的影像
[1:00:34] And I described her to him. 然后我向我朋友描述她
[1:00:36] And turned out it was an exact description of his mother, someone I’d never met, 结果描述的正是他母亲 我从没见过他母亲
[1:00:42] who’d died the previous week. 她上周刚过世
[1:00:48] And you’re not laughing yet. 你别笑我
[1:00:50] No, I’m not. 不 我不会
[1:00:54] Well, anyway, I assumed it was some kind of a coincidence. 不管怎么样 我觉得那一定是某种巧合
[1:00:56] But as time went on, I began having more and more of these things, connections. 随着时间推移 我不断看到更多影像
[1:01:03] So the doctors ran a bunch of tests. 医生给我做了很多测试
[1:01:06] They told my parents that I’d developed something called passive schizophrenia. 医生跟我父母说我患有被动精神分裂症
[1:01:10] They gave me a bunch of pills and, you know, the pills stopped the visions, 医生给了我一堆药 那些防止我看到影像的药
[1:01:15] but they pretty much stopped everything else also, 那些药把我的生活都搅乱了
[1:01:18] so I had this choice. 所以没得选择
[1:01:20] I was either gonna live my life with these hallucinations 要么带着这些很显然没法
[1:01:24] with apparently no way of switching it off. 停止的幻觉活着
[1:01:27] Or I could have no life at all. 要么死去
[1:01:30] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[1:01:32] See, there, now I’ve been neglecting my duties. 所以 我正在无视我的职责
[1:01:37] Could I ask you a question? 能问你个问题吗
[1:01:43] You know, these are probably ready to go in. 知道吗 这些能下锅了
[1:01:45] George? 乔治
[1:01:52] Would it be okay if I told you the answer was no? 如果我的答案是”不” 你会介意吗
[1:01:55] You don’t even know what I was gonna ask. 你都不知道我要问什么
[1:01:57] Yes, I do. You’re gonna ask me if I can do a reading for you. 是 我知道 你想问我能不能帮你通灵
[1:02:02] Look, Melanie, I barely know you, 听着 梅拉尼 我不了解你
[1:02:06] but I like you a lot. 但我很喜欢你
[1:02:08] Really, a lot. 真的 非常喜欢
[1:02:11] Is there any way we could pretend that maybe we go back in time 能不能让我们假装
[1:02:14] and just forget about the phone ringing, and my brother’s message, 忘记那个电话 和我兄弟的留言
[1:02:19] -and we never had this conversation? -Why? -回到我们从来没有这次谈话的时刻 -为什么
[1:02:21] If we open the door and go down that road, 因为如果我一旦走上这条路
[1:02:24] any chance that we had of having something normal will just be gone. 我们就再也不会像普通人那样生活了
[1:02:30] It just will. 一定会这样
[1:02:32] Believe me. I have enough experience of that now. 相信我 对这个我已经经历得够多了
[1:02:37] I mean, sometimes, I mean. 我的意思是 有时 你知道
[1:02:40] You know, knowing everything about someone, it’s. 就是 了解某人的任何事 就好像
[1:02:43] You know, it seems nice, but, really, 你知道 看起来是不错 但是 这感觉真的
[1:02:46] maybe it’s actually better to hold stuff back. 也许最好适可而止
[1:02:50] I hear you. 我听懂了
[1:02:52] But you can understand. I’m curious. 但你得理解我 我很好奇
[1:02:57] No, of course. I mean, yeah. Yeah. 不 当然 我的意思是 我能理解
[1:03:01] Please? 求你了
[1:03:19] Okay. 好吧
[1:03:22] Come on. 过来
[1:03:29] Here, take a seat. 这边 坐下
[1:03:31] Okay. 好
[1:03:35] I’m gonna take your hands for a second, to get a connection, 接下来的几秒钟我得抓着你的手 开始通灵
[1:03:38] and then I’ll let go, and I’ll just ask you a couple questions. 然后我会放开 问你几个问题
[1:03:42] All right. 好的
[1:03:43] Okay. Give me your hands. 好 把手给我
[1:03:45] Okay. 好
[1:03:54] Okay. 好
[1:03:58] There’s a woman. And she’s tall. 有个女人 高个子女人
[1:04:02] Thin. She has brown hair. 身材单薄 棕色头发
[1:04:07] Do you know who I’m talking about? 知道我在描述谁吗
[1:04:12] Is this woman your mother? 她是你妈妈
[1:04:16] Yes. 对
[1:04:19] And I’m feeling a pain in my chest. 我感觉胸口很疼
[1:04:25] Yeah. That’s how she died. Of a heart attack. 对 她就是这么死的 心脏病
[1:04:30] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[1:04:35] Okay. You ready to eat? 好 准备吃饭吗
[1:04:40] There’s not something else? 没有其它什么事吗
[1:04:43] -No, there’s nothing. -No, no, no, I can tell. -没有 没什么事 -不 不 不 我能感觉到
[1:04:46] Please, there is, I can tell. 求你了 肯定有事 我感觉到了
[1:04:50] I mean, what’s the matter? You don’t think I could handle it? 我的意思是 怎么了 你觉得我无法处理吗
[1:04:58] All right. 好吧
[1:05:02] When you touched me before, there was a, 你刚才碰我的时候 有一个
[1:05:05] there was a man. 有个男人
[1:05:08] Dark hair. 深色头发
[1:05:15] My father. 我爸爸
[1:05:17] He passed away not too long ago? 他不久前去世了
[1:05:20] -Last year. -And. -去年 -然后
[1:05:24] All he kept saying, all I kept hearing was. 他不停地说 所有我能听到的就是
[1:05:27] Was what? 是什么
[1:05:32] How sorry he was. 他非常抱歉
[1:05:36] What for? 抱歉什么
[1:05:38] For what he did to you all that time ago. 为他过去对你的所作所为
[1:05:45] And he hoped that you could one day forgive him. 他希望有朝一日你能原谅他
[1:05:54] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:06:01] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[1:06:05] I’m sorry 对不起
[1:06:10] for pressing you like that. 把你逼成这样
[1:06:16] Maybe we shouldn’t have gone there. 也许我们不应该到这一步
[1:06:23] I don’t know what to say. 我不知道该说什么
[1:06:31] Except if I. 除非如果我
[1:06:33] If I go now, 如果我现在走
[1:06:38] if we draw a line under this, 如果我到此为止闭口不谈
[1:06:42] pretend it never happened, 假装这些从没发生过
[1:06:50] we’ll be okay. 我们会没事吧
[1:06:54] I’m sure. 我确定
[1:06:56] Good. 好
[1:06:59] Good. 好
[1:07:12] We still have the competition to win. Right? 我们还得赢比赛 对吧
[1:07:16] Right. 对
[1:07:19] I should’ve listened to you. 我当时应该听你的
[1:07:21] You know, too much knowledge and all that. 你知道 有太多关于通灵的认知和所有这些
[1:07:34] I’ll see you next week. 下周见
[1:07:36] Yeah, you betcha. 当然 那还用说
[1:08:47] MAN The old, unhappy feeling that had once pervaded my life, 那些过去曾一度在我生活中蔓延的痛苦感觉
[1:08:51] came back like an unwelcome visitor, and deeper than ever. 像个不速之客般归来 比以往更强烈
[1:08:57] It addressed me like a strain of sorrowful music, 压在我心头像一支悲伤压抑的乐曲
[1:09:02] a hopeless consciousness of all that I had lost, 一种我曾失去一切的绝望意识
[1:09:06] all that I had ever loved. 所有那些我曾经爱过的
[1:09:09] And all that remained was a ruined blank and waste, 残留的不过是毁灭后的苍白和荒芜
[1:09:15] lying around me, unbroken to the dark horizon. 围绕着我 未冲破那黑暗的地平线
[1:09:23] All right, son, out you get. 好了 儿子 下车拿着这个
[1:09:26] All right. Lovely, thanks. 好了 小可爱 谢谢
[1:09:31] -Hello. -Hi, Marcus! -你好 -马克斯
[1:09:34] I’m Angela. This is Dennis. 我是安吉拉 这是丹尼斯
[1:09:37] All right, mate? 你好吗 小伙子
[1:09:39] I call him Dennis the Menace. 我叫他威胁者丹尼斯
[1:09:42] Now, I’ll show you the kitchen. 现在 我带你参观下厨房
[1:09:46] Just keep walking through there. 从这儿一直走
[1:09:49] So this is where we eat our breakfast in the morning. 早上我们在这吃早饭
[1:09:52] What do you like to eat in the mornings? 你早上爱吃什么
[1:09:55] We’re porridge eaters in this house. Do you like porridge? 我们是这屋子里的麦片粥爱好者 你爱吃麦片粥吗
[1:10:00] Or cornflakes? 或者玉米片
[1:10:12] This is your room. 这是你的房间
[1:10:17] Our last boy, Ricky, moved out about a month ago. 我们的小儿子 瑞奇 一个月前刚搬出去
[1:10:20] Just turned 18. Got his first job, security guard. 刚满18岁 得到了他的第一份工作 保安
[1:10:25] Go on, mate. It’s all yours now. 来吧 小东西 这些都是你的了
[1:10:31] Do you think it’s possible to get another bed? 能再加一张床吗
[1:10:35] Two secs, Marcus. 等一小会 马克斯
[1:10:38] We’re gonna need another bed. 我们还需要一张床
[1:10:41] Upstairs? Should I take yours? 楼上 我能拿你的吗
[1:10:53] -You all right? -Yeah. -你没问题吧 -没问题
[1:11:42] Good night, Jase. 晚安 贾斯
[1:11:47] Who agrees? A and D. “Rowan is an old Roman word for a mountain ash.” 谁同意 A和D “欧洲花楸是古罗马语里面的花楸”
[1:11:50] “A mountain ash lives over 100 years.” “一种活了超过100年的花楸”
[1:11:52] And does anybody else think it’s anything else? 有同学有不同意见吗
[1:11:55] Marcus, could you take the hat off, please? 马克斯 能把帽子摘了吗 拜托
[1:12:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:12:01] So now let’s move on to number six. 那下面我们来看第6题
[1:12:04] On the next page. 在下一页
[1:12:06] So you’re gonna need to look at the extract, “Wings of Courage.” 那么你们应该看看引言 “勇气之翼”
[1:12:17] -Thank you very much for coming in. -You’re welcome. -很感谢你们的到来 -不客气
[1:12:20] And. 然后
[1:12:22] We’ll be in touch when we’ve made the appointment. 等我们安排好会面时 我们会再联系
[1:12:24] Yeah. Okay, great. 好的 很好
[1:12:25] Let’s get it sorted as soon as possible. 我们尽快把事情弄好
[1:12:27] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:12:28] All right, Marcus? See you soon, mate. 好的 马克斯 回头见啦 小东西
[1:12:30] Be a good little man. 好好做个小男子汉
[1:12:44] It’s lunchtime, Marcus. You gonna go? 午餐时间到了 马克斯 你要去吗
[1:13:14] The angel of death comes to you 死亡天使一旦想找你
[1:13:18] and will find you, no matter where you are hiding. 便终会找到你 不论你藏在哪
[1:13:21] Even if you are hiding in, like a rich man in a castle, 即使你躲得严严实实 像富人躲在城堡里
[1:13:27] the angel of God will find you. 上帝的使者还是能找到你的
[1:13:39] Hello. 大家好
[1:13:41] A number of us are probably too frightened to ask: 我们中很多人可能因恐惧而不敢问
[1:13:44] “What happens to us when we die?” “我们死后会怎样呢”
[1:13:47] But the good news is, if you believe in Christ, you have nothing to fear. 好消息是 如果你信基督教 你就可以无所畏惧了
[1:16:07] Excuse me. I don’t understand. 抱歉 我不理解
[1:16:09] What wouldn’t we give to know exactly where she’s gone? 要是知道她到底去哪了 我们能不说嘛
[1:16:13] But from what you wrote in your letter, perhaps you know already. 但从你的信上看 或许你已经知道了
[1:16:17] -Claudia Rousseau. -Marie Lelay. -我叫克劳迪娅·卢索 -玛丽·勒莱
[1:16:19] -I’m so happy to meet you. -You too. -见到你真高兴 -我也是
[1:16:22] You know, I really need to talk about the vision I had. 你知道的 我真的非常需要谈谈我看到的影像
[1:16:26] -Sure, go ahead. -Yeah. -当然 来吧 -好的
[1:16:28] It was a very peaceful sensation. 是种非常祥和的感觉
[1:16:32] Everything was quiet. Darkness everywhere. 一切都那么安静 四下一片黑暗
[1:16:37] And a light was catching my eyes. 然后有一道光吸引了我
[1:16:40] And I was hearing the sound of a gentle wind. 而且我能听到微风吹过的声音
[1:16:44] A feeling of weightlessness? 有种失重的感觉
[1:16:47] Yes. 对
[1:16:49] A 360 perspective? 能看到360度全景吗
[1:16:51] No sense of linear time or motion? 感觉不到时间和物体的移动
[1:16:54] Yes. 对
[1:16:56] But all-knowing, all-sensing? 但什么都知道 什么都有感觉
[1:16:57] Exactly. 正是这样
[1:16:59] -Would you care for some tea? -Thank you. -来杯茶吗 -谢谢
[1:17:01] You know, as a scientist and atheist, 你知道 作为一名科学家和无神论者
[1:17:05] my mind was closed to such things. 我打心里对那些事是抗拒的
[1:17:08] Oh, absolutely. Afterlife, near-death experiences. 当然 死后 接近死亡的经历
[1:17:12] Like everyone else, I thought people saw bright lights, 和每个人一样 我想人们应该会看到亮光
[1:17:15] Eden-like gardens and so forth, 伊甸园那样的花园什么的
[1:17:17] because they were culturally conditioned to do so. 因为这是传统文化决定的
[1:17:21] But after 25 years in a hospice, 但在安养院待了25年后
[1:17:26] working with people, many of whom were pronounced dead, 工作对象是一些多数已经宣告死亡
[1:17:30] but then miraculously survived, 但奇迹般又活过来的人
[1:17:32] the account of what they actually experienced were so strikingly similar, 他们所叙述的经历是那么令人心惊地相似
[1:17:37] it couldn’t just be coincidence. 这不可能是巧合
[1:17:41] And add to that the fact that when they had these experiences, 加之他们在经历这些的时候
[1:17:45] they were almost all unconscious, 完全属于无意识状态
[1:17:47] a state in which my enemies agree the brain cannot create fresh images. 我的对手都同意那时候 大脑根本不能创造新的画面
[1:17:55] So you think I really did experience something? 那你认为我是真的经历了某些东西
[1:17:58] Oh, yes. 是的
[1:18:01] I think you experienced death. 我想你经历过了死亡
[1:18:07] It’s all here. 都在这了
[1:18:09] I’m afraid if your journey is anything like mine, it won’t be an easy one. 如果你的征途跟我相似的话 恐怕不是件易事啊
[1:18:13] It’s a lonely field to plow. 这是个孤独的战场
[1:18:15] people get quite irrational around this subject. Quite hostile, even. 人们面对这个话题总是很不理智 甚至很敌意
[1:18:19] But the evidence is irrefutable. 但这些证据是驳不倒的
[1:18:23] I tried. 我努力过了
[1:18:30] You know, perhaps someone like you, 你知道 也许像你这样的
[1:18:33] in your position, and with your influence, can change that. 在如此地位上 有如此影响力的人 能改变它
[1:18:38] I hope you can. 我希望你可以
[1:18:40] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:18:44] Good luck. 祝你好运
[1:18:45] I’ll send it back when I’m done. 我弄好以后会送还给你的
[1:19:20] Good evening. 晚上好
[1:19:22] Following a joint statement by Vivendi and electricity giant VFM 维旺迪[法国一家巨型媒体跨国集团]和电力巨擎VFM发表的联合声明
[1:19:26] announcing higher than expected quarterly profits, 表示季利润超过预计
[1:19:28] we wonder if evoking France’s economic downturn might be premature? 让我们想到法国金融危机的复苏是不是要提前到来
[1:19:59] Like to see you upstairs. 来楼上一下
[1:20:08] George, have a seat. 乔治 请坐
[1:20:11] You’re probably aware there’s been a lot of talk about cutbacks. 你或许知道到了很多关于裁员的说法
[1:20:14] Yeah, I heard. 是啊 我听说了
[1:20:16] Yeah. Anyway, seems the suits got together with the unions 不管怎样 看来诉讼案是工会摆平了
[1:20:20] and came up with packages for anyone willing to consider voluntary redundancy. 还提出了对考虑主动离职人员所能得的福利
[1:20:24] Voluntary redundancy? 主动离职
[1:20:26] Look, if you ask me, the deal is pretty good. 听着 如果你问我 这交易很好的呀
[1:20:29] You get six months’ pay in your pocket with health insurance for two years. 你会得到6个月的工资和2年的医保
[1:20:33] So, what does this have to do with me? 那么 这些跟我有什么关系吗
[1:20:41] It’s a freaking scandal. You worked there three years? 这真是个丑闻 你在那工作了3年吧
[1:20:44] You never missed a day, never called in sick. 没翘过一天班 从没请过病假
[1:20:47] -He said it was nothing personal. -That’s B.S. -他说这不是针对个人的 -那是英国标准
[1:20:50] He’s trying to protect the guys who have wives and kids. 他是想保护那些有妻儿的人
[1:20:52] -You should hire a lawyer. -I can’t afford a lawyer. -你应该请一个律师 -没钱请
[1:20:55] If you need help getting another job, I’ll help you with that. 如果你需要帮忙找新工作 我可以帮你
[1:20:58] I’ll make calls. I’ll make it happen. But you know what I think you should do, right? 我乐意打电话 替你谋职 对吧
[1:21:03] Yes, I do. 我知道
[1:21:04] You know, the website’s still up. Waiting. 你知道 网站还没关呢 等着你
[1:21:09] It’d be different this time, George. 这次会不一样的 乔治
[1:21:12] We could control it. That’s how it would be different. 我们可以加以控制 这样就不一样啦
[1:21:16] We’d only do two clients a day, three, tops. Keep it small. 我们可以一天就接2次客 最多3次 小规模接待
[1:21:19] Don’t give out your phone number. We won’t talk to the media. 不告诉他们你的电话号码 我们不告诉媒体
[1:21:22] We learned our lesson with that the last time, right? 上次我们可吸取教训了 对吧
[1:21:27] Just think about it, all right? 考虑考虑吧 怎么样
[1:21:37] -Doing all right, George? -Yeah. -做得还好吧 乔治 -是啊
[1:21:39] Look a little bummed out. 看着有点不开心啊
[1:21:41] Listen, I’ll step in and partner with you. 听着 我要掺和一下帮你忙
[1:21:43] Me and you could win this thing, you know? 你跟我一起可以赢的啦 你知道不
[1:21:47] Why not? 干嘛不呢
[1:21:49] Great. 很好
[1:21:50] Watch your fingers there. 小心手指头
[1:22:16] -Hello? -Clare? -你好 -克莱尔
[1:22:18] Dennis. I think you should come over. 我是丹尼斯 我想你得过来一下
[1:22:22] Yeah, of course, Dennis. I’ll come now. 当然可以 丹尼斯 我这就过来
[1:22:27] -How much was in here? -Two hundred pounds. -那里面有多少钱 -200英镑
[1:22:30] We called the school. He never got there. 我们打电话给学校了 他没去上学
[1:22:33] What happens now? 现在这是怎么回事
[1:22:35] Well, we don’t want to involve the police. 我们不想牵扯到警方
[1:22:37] No, that’s really a last resort. 不 那是万不得己的时候才用的
[1:22:41] Will you let us know if he comes back? 如果他回来了 告诉我们好吗
[1:22:44] We will be in touch. 我们保持联系
[1:22:47] I’ll see you out. 我送你们出去
[1:23:01] There you go. 进来吧
[1:23:15] I’m afraid our sensitive, Mr. Hewitt, is very busy. 恐怕我们的通灵者 休伊特先生 他很忙的
[1:23:18] Earliest he could see you is six weeks’ time. 他最快也得6个星期后才能见你
[1:23:21] Oh, dear. 天哪
[1:23:22] Mrs. Joyce, our senior sensitive 乔伊斯女士 我们的资深通灵者
[1:23:25] is doing a public reading tonight if you’re interested. 今晚要做一个公众通灵 如果你有兴趣
[1:23:27] In the lecture hall. 在演讲大厅
[1:23:30] All right. I’ll try my luck. Thank you. 好的 我会碰碰运气的 谢谢
[1:23:34] Can I help you? 需要我帮忙吗
[1:23:36] Oh, no, thanks. 不用 谢谢了
[1:23:40] I’m getting a strong feeling over this side of the room. 我强烈的感觉到屋子里的气息
[1:23:44] Someone whose name starts with a “J.” 某个名字以字母”J”开头的人
[1:23:50] Does the letter “J” mean anything to anyone? Anyone? 字母”J”对谁有特殊意义吗 有人吗
[1:23:53] Anyone? 有人吗
[1:23:57] Don’t be shy. 别害羞嘛
[1:23:59] Tell us your name, please. 告诉我们你的名字 谢谢
[1:24:02] Marcus. 马克斯
[1:24:04] Marcus. Marcus. Come on. 马克斯 马克斯 过来吧
[1:24:08] Come up here where I can see you. 上这儿来 好让我能看见你
[1:24:11] Good boy. 好孩子
[1:24:13] There’s a good boy, Marcus. That’s right. I’m not going to hurt you. 这是个好孩子 马克斯 没事的 我不会伤害你的
[1:24:18] That’s lovely. 你真可爱
[1:24:20] Now, Marcus, you’ve lost someone recently. 马克斯 你最近失去了某个人
[1:24:25] Was it someone very close to you? 是跟你非常亲近的人吗
[1:24:30] He’s telling me his name. It’s Joe, or Jack. 他正在告诉我他的名字 是乔 或者杰克
[1:24:34] -Jason. -Jason, that’s it. -杰森 -杰森 就这个
[1:24:35] He was very close to you, wasn’t he? Was he part of your family? 他跟你非常亲近 不是吗 他是你的亲人吗
[1:24:43] Is it your dad? 是不是你爸爸
[1:24:47] Well, Daddy says please don’t be sad 爸爸说别伤心
[1:24:50] and to look after Mummy for him, will you? 要为他照顾好妈妈 对吧
[1:24:53] Will you do that for him? 你会为他这样做吗
[1:24:56] Give Marcus a round of applause, ladies and gentlemen. 给马克斯一点掌声吧 女士们 先生们
[1:25:02] Lovely boy. 真可爱的孩子
[1:25:04] And as I go into a trance, 当我进入恍惚状态
[1:25:07] my spirit guide will speak to you through me. 我的灵魂引导者会通过我跟你讲话
[1:25:18] Who summons me from the spirit world? 是谁把我从灵魂世界召唤来的
[1:25:22] Say your name. 说出你的名字吧
[1:25:24] -Marcus. -Marcus. -马克斯 -马克斯
[1:25:27] Welcome, Marcus. My name is Yoshi. 欢迎你 马克斯 我叫尧西
[1:25:33] What I’m doing is I’m adjusting the level of the microphones. 我正在做的是调试麦克风
[1:25:37] Do you do physics at school? 你在学校学物理吗
[1:25:38] Good. Then you know that all matter vibrates at different speeds. 很好 那你知道声音有着不同的振动频率
[1:25:42] But in the spirit world, operates at far higher levels. 但在灵魂世界中 振动频率要高得多
[1:25:45] So we can’t hear them. Not with our normal hearing. 所以我们听不见他们说话 起码我们肉耳听不见
[1:25:48] So, what we really need is an omnidirectional, 因此 我们所需要的是个全方位的
[1:25:51] supercardioid condenser microphone. 超心型指向电容器麦克风
[1:25:55] Like this beauty. 就像这个珍宝一样
[1:25:57] Right. I think we are ready. 好了 我想我们准备好了
[1:26:03] And. 然后
[1:26:09] Jason? Are you there? 杰森 你在吗
[1:26:14] Your brother, Marcus, is here. Is there a message for him? 你的兄弟 马克斯 在这里 有什么想对他说的吗
[1:26:22] It was the ancient Greeks who first discovered it. 最早是古希腊人发现这个的
[1:26:26] “Psychomanteum,” they called it. 他们称之为”幻镜”
[1:26:29] The reflective surface being the conduit to the afterlife. 能反光的表面便是阴阳门
[1:26:33] Nowadays, we call it “mirror gazing.” 如今 我们称之为”镜面注视法”
[1:26:36] You might not be able to speak to him, but you will see him, 或许你没法跟他讲话 但你能看到他
[1:26:39] if you really want to, that is. 如果你真的想的话 就这样
[1:26:43] Did you see him? 你看到他了吗
[1:26:45] No. 没有
[1:26:51] Hello. Clare speaking. 你好 我是克莱尔
[1:26:53] There’s no sign of him. I’m gonna call the police. 完全没他的消息 我要报警了
[1:26:55] -But that will not help. -Well, I don’t care what. -但那样也没用的啊 -好吧 我不在乎
[1:26:59] Hang on. He’s here. I’ll call you right back. 等等 他就在这 我回头打给你
[1:27:05] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:27:09] Leave him be. 由他去吧
[1:28:19] Watch out! 小心
[1:28:30] Excuse me. 让一下
[1:29:48] Sorry, we are running a little late. 对不起 我们有点晚了
[1:29:50] Come in. 请进
[1:29:51] Everyone is upset by the events. 大家被这些突发事件搅得心烦意乱
[1:29:59] Sit down. 请坐
[1:30:03] Marie, to be honest with you, I’m a bit confused. 玛丽 实话告诉你 我有些疑惑
[1:30:07] I thought we commissioned a book about Francois Mitterrand. 我记得我们委托你写的是《密特朗总统传》
[1:30:09] Instead, you give us the first three chapters of 而你给我的前三章内容是
[1:30:12] Hereafter: 未来
[1:30:15] The Conspiracy of Silence. 沉默的阴谋
[1:30:17] I realize it’s not what you were expecting. 我知道这不是你们所期待的
[1:30:21] You always said there weren’t enough surprises in publishing. 你总是说出版业缺少惊喜
[1:30:24] Well, this is certainly a surprise! 是吗 这的确是个惊喜
[1:30:32] I don’t know where to begin. 我不知道从何说起
[1:30:34] Did you at least find it interesting? 你难道不觉得我写的东西很有趣吗
[1:30:36] Of course. You’ve always had a nose for a good story. 当然有趣 你总是善于发掘好的故事
[1:30:40] But we’re a political publisher. 但我们是一个政府出版社
[1:30:42] This is political! 这是和政治有关的
[1:30:43] This kind of material, however fascinating, is for a specialized market. 这种素材 再怎么吸引人也都是针对特殊市场
[1:30:47] This morning, in London, six bombs went off in the heart of the city. 今天早晨 在伦敦 6枚炸弹于市中心爆炸
[1:30:51] Apparently coordinated, the bombs exploded at the height of the rush hour. 显然有组织策划 炸弹是在交通高峰时段爆炸的
[1:30:59] Why are you all against this? 为什么你们都反对我写的东西
[1:31:08] Why are you so afraid of this? 为什么你们这么害怕
[1:31:11] This is real! 这才是事实
[1:31:14] This is scientific evidence 这些科学证据
[1:31:16] from well-known researchers forced to work in secret. 是知名科学家被迫秘密研究得来的
[1:31:20] A Nobel prize winner, hounded by the religious lobby. That’s a story! 一个诺贝尔奖得主 一直被宗教团体所困扰 这是真事
[1:31:25] Better than a philandering, dishonest old politician. 比写一个调戏女人 不老实的老政客强得多
[1:31:28] But a book like that would probably have to be written in English 但这样的书应该用英文写
[1:31:32] for the American market. 针对美国市场
[1:31:35] It happened to me, Michel. 我亲身经历过 米歇尔
[1:31:39] I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见
[1:31:42] Where we’re going. 我们会魂归何处
[1:31:46] What we’ll experience. 以及我们会经历的事情
[1:31:49] Each and every one of us. 我们中的每个人
[1:31:53] That doesn’t interest you? 这难道不吸引你吗
[1:31:59] Now listen, we commissioned a book about Francois Mitterrand. 听者 我们委托你写的是《密特朗总统传》
[1:32:03] Either we agree on this and you start writing it 要么达成协议 你开始写我们要求的
[1:32:06] or else I want my money back. That’s all I can say. 要么我就把钱要回来 我就说这么多
[1:32:33] It was so humiliating. 真是丢人
[1:32:36] They looked at me as if I’d lost my mind. 他们看我的眼神就好像我是个疯子
[1:32:39] Six months ago, they begged me to write about anything. 6个月前 他们祈求我随便写点什么
[1:32:42] Anything by the great Marie Lelay. 伟大的玛丽·勒莱写的任何东西都行
[1:32:47] You’d better give me my job back. I’ve had enough with being humiliated. 你最好把我的工作还我 我受够这种羞辱了
[1:32:54] Today, they even took down my posters. 今天 他们甚至把我的海报都换下来了
[1:32:59] Why didn’t you tell me? 为什么你没和我说这事
[1:33:03] And your book? 你的书进展如何
[1:33:06] I’ll finish it in my spare time. It’s caused me enough trouble as it is. 我会在空闲时间写完它 它已经让我够麻烦的了
[1:33:13] What’s the matter? 到底怎么回事
[1:33:16] Look, 听着
[1:33:17] getting your job back 要找回你的工作
[1:33:20] might not be as easy as you think. 可能没你想象的那么容易
[1:33:23] Why? 为什么
[1:33:25] It was a temporary break. And on your advice. 我只是申请了短假 而且是你建议的
[1:33:28] I know, but. 我知道 但是
[1:33:30] What we couldn’t have foreseen is 我们当时没想到
[1:33:32] you’d be talking in public about these experiences. 你会公开谈论你的体验
[1:33:35] -That you’d lose your credibility. -But I didn’t want to write this book! -你失去了你的信誉 -但我不想写这本书!
[1:33:39] It was your idea! 那是你的主意
[1:33:41] It was my idea you should write about Mitterrand. 我的主意是让你写密特朗总统
[1:33:45] So, what are you saying? 那么 你到底要说什么
[1:33:48] I’m saying take some more time. 我是说你再花点时间
[1:33:50] Finish the book, get it out of your system, then come back. 完成这本书 等它出版后你解放了 再回来
[1:33:55] It’s that girl, isn’t it? My replacement? 是那个女孩 对吧 替代我的女孩
[1:33:59] I’ve watched her a few times. She’s good. 我见过她几次 她很漂亮
[1:34:01] Yes, she is. But not as good as you. 对 她是很棒 但没你出色
[1:34:05] You’re sleeping with her? 你和她睡过了
[1:34:08] How can you say such a thing? 你怎么能这么说
[1:34:13] You always told me to ask the tough questions. 你总是告诉我要问一些尖锐的问题
[1:34:33] It’s funny. 真有趣
[1:34:36] Who’d have thought it? 谁能想到会变成这样
[1:34:40] A few months ago I was famous. 几个月前我很出名
[1:34:43] Rich. 也很富有
[1:34:46] A success story. 是个成功人士
[1:34:49] I was happy. 那时我很快乐
[1:34:52] Fulfilled by my work. 生活被工作填满
[1:34:56] By you. 还有你
[1:35:13] All this happened because you didn’t buy your kids their gifts. 一切的开始是因为你没有给你的孩子们买礼物
[1:35:16] Because of what? 因为什么
[1:35:18] What are you talking about? I don’t understand. 你在说什么 我不明白
[1:35:22] Forget it. It doesn’t matter. 忘了吧 那无关紧要
[1:35:49] It’s Michel. 我是米歇尔
[1:35:52] Listen. 听着
[1:35:55] I feel terrible about our meeting earlier today. 我对今早我们的谈话感觉很抱歉
[1:35:59] This book is obviously very important to you. 这本书显然对你很重要
[1:36:03] I think everyone was a bit on edge because of the events in London. 我想今早大家对在伦敦发生的事故有些紧张烦躁
[1:36:09] But I made a few calls. There are two publishers who might be interested. 但之后我打了几个电话 有两个出版商对你的书感兴趣
[1:36:15] One American, one English. 一个在美国 一个在英国
[1:36:18] Do you have a pen? 你有笔吗
[1:36:27] I’m listening. 我听着呢
[1:36:50] Anyways, I thought this would be a good group reading room. 不管怎样 我觉得这会是一间理想的团体通灵室
[1:36:53] Group reading? 团体通灵
[1:36:55] Yeah, where you could read more people at once. 对 在这里你一次可以通灵更多人
[1:36:57] Up to 20 people or more, it’s up to you. They’d pay lower rates that way. 多到20个甚至更多 你做主 不过这样他们付的钱就少了
[1:37:01] This would be your personal consulting room. 这间会是你的私人咨询室
[1:37:03] And right next door, George, this is gonna be my room. 就在这间隔壁 乔治 这会是我的房间
[1:37:07] I’m gonna make sure everything gets taken care of. 我会把每件事打理得井井有条
[1:37:10] You won’t have to worry. 你就不必操心了
[1:37:12] I don’t understand. What about your other businesses? 我不明白 那你的其它工作怎么办
[1:37:15] Oh, yeah, of course. They’re gone. 对 当然 那些都是浮云
[1:37:17] Once this thing takes off, forget it, you know? 等这边一运转起来 忘了它们 明白吗
[1:37:19] Let’s get you home. You need rest. You got a big day tomorrow. 我送你回家吧 你需要休息 明天对你来说很重要
[1:37:22] You already have three appointments. 你已经有三个预约了
[1:37:24] -All right? -Yeah. -行吗 -好吧
[1:37:25] Come on. 走吧
[1:37:53] -You Billy Lonegan? -Yes. -你是比利·洛里根 -没错
[1:37:56] Before he went, your brother asked me to give this to you. 你兄弟在走之前 让我把这个给你
[1:37:58] Went? Went where? 走 走哪里去了
[1:38:00] I have no idea. 我也不知道
[1:38:08] Dear Billy, 亲爱的比利
[1:38:09] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:38:11] I guess there’s nothing I’ll ever be able to say to persuade you 我猜无论我说什么都无法让你信服
[1:38:14] that what I have isn’t a gift, but a curse. 我所拥有的不是天赋 而是一个诅咒
[1:38:17] I know you feel what I have comes with a duty to help others. 我知道你认为我天生注定要去帮助别人
[1:38:21] But right now, the person I most need to help is myself. 但现在 我最需要帮助的人是我自己
[1:38:24] So I’ve decided to take some time out. 所以我决定出去走走
[1:38:27] I don’t know what the future will bring or when I’ll be back. 我不清楚未来会发生什么 也不知道何时会回来
[1:38:30] So don’t wait up, so to speak. 所以别等我 可以这么说
[1:38:33] Love to Jenni and the kids Your baby brother, George. 向珍妮和孩子们问好 你的小兄弟乔治敬上
[1:38:51] You know the recovery rate in substance abuse cases like this. 你应该知道这种精神伤害病例的恢复率
[1:38:55] -Yeah. -Yeah. Very low. -是的 -知道 非常低
[1:38:58] So, what’s the best way forward? Are you okay for a little bit longer? 那么 以后最好的方法是什么 你可以再等段时间吗
[1:39:03] Yes. But not too long, please. 是的 但别太久 拜托
[1:39:06] We’re running out of ideas, and it’s beginning to take its toll. 我们快没辙了 那已经开始造成伤害了
[1:39:10] Taking him to see our previous child, Ricky. 带他去见见我们很早以前帮助过的孩子 瑞奇
[1:39:15] Who knows, you know? One kid talking to another. 谁能明白 你能明白吗 一个孩子在和另一个说话
[1:39:30] -Marie Lelay? -Yes? -玛丽·勒菜 -什么事
[1:39:32] This is Richard Aronson of Aquarius Books in Santa Fe, New Mexico. 我是理查德·亚纶森 新墨西哥州圣达菲的宝瓶出版社的
[1:39:37] Excuse me? 抱歉您说什么
[1:39:38] Aquarius books in Santa Fe? A few months ago, you sent us your book. 您忘了圣达菲的宝瓶出版社 几个月前 你给我们寄过你的书
[1:39:42] I’m just ringing to say how much we liked it. 我打电话是想告诉你 我们很喜欢你的书
[1:39:44] Sorry, it’s taken so long, but we loved it, and we’d like to publish it. 抱歉 过了这么久 但我们确实很喜欢它 并且决定出版你的书
[1:39:48] -Really? -In fact, we’d like to print it -真的吗 -事实上 我们想在
[1:39:50] in time for a book fair in London in the spring. 明年春季伦敦书展的时候印刷出版
[1:39:53] -You’re based in Paris? -Yes. -你住在巴黎吗 -是的
[1:39:55] So, if we were to ask going to London wouldn’t be inconvenient? 那么 如果我们邀请您去伦敦会不会给您造成不便
[1:39:59] No. No, no, no, not at all. 不会 不 不 不 完全不会
[1:40:01] That would be a good opportunity to do some publicity. 做一些宣传是很好的机会
[1:40:04] Maybe a reading. It’s an incredible story. 可能会办个朗诵会 那真是个不可思议的故事
[1:40:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:40:14] And here we are. 我们到了
[1:40:18] 48 Doughty Street. 道提街48号
[1:40:21] Charles Dickens’ home in London, 查尔斯·狄更斯在伦敦的家
[1:40:23] where he lived with his wife Catherine and their children. 他和妻子凯瑟琳以及他们的孩子们住在这里
[1:40:27] Anyone know how many children? 谁知道他们有多少个孩子吗
[1:40:31] Here we are in the main hallway. 我们现在在主门厅
[1:40:33] -This is the view that greeted the author. -Ten. -这是作家每次进门时 -10个孩子
[1:40:36] As he walked in each time. 欢迎他回家的图画
[1:40:38] Everything has been preserved exactly as it was. 每件东西都是原样重现
[1:40:41] So just follow me up the stairs. We’ll start at the top of the house. 请跟我上楼 我们从顶层介绍起
[1:40:49] Now we move in to Dickens’ study. 我们现在走进的是狄更斯的书房
[1:40:51] And directly in front of you, you’ll see an original copy of A Christmas Carol, 在你们面前 你们看到的是《圣诞颂歌》的原稿
[1:40:55] arguably one of Dickens’ most famous books. 狄更斯具有争议的最著名的小说之一
[1:40:59] But over here, the thing I expect most of you have come to see. 这里 有样东西我觉得你们都值得一看
[1:41:02] Dickens’ desk, where he wrote most of his books. 狄更斯的书桌 在这里他完成了他的大部分著作
[1:41:05] On this wall we have several illustrations for The Mystery of Edwin Drood 墙上有几幅《德鲁德疑案》里的插图
[1:41:10] the novel Dickens was writing at the time of his death. 那是狄更斯在生命所剩无几的时候写的小说
[1:41:14] And on the far wall here, a painting loved by Dickens fans. 这边的墙上 这幅画是狄更斯小说迷们的最爱
[1:41:18] It shows the author asleep at his desk 画的是作家在书桌上睡着了
[1:41:21] with characters from his novels floating in the air around him. 他小说中的人物在他周围漂浮着
[1:41:25] Anyone know its name? 谁知道这幅画的名字
[1:41:27] Dickens’ Dream. 《狄更斯的梦》
[1:41:29] It’s called Dickens’ Dream. 它被命名为《狄更斯的梦》
[1:41:36] This way, please. 这边 请跟我来
[1:41:39] Just gather again at the front of the building. 请在楼前集合
[1:41:49] Does anyone have any questions? 谁有什么问题吗
[1:41:56] What is the date today? 今天几号了
[1:41:58] -Fourteenth. -It is the 14th. Yeah, okay. -14号 -是14号 好的 谢谢
[1:42:05] I think you’ll like Ricky. 我想你会喜欢瑞奇的
[1:42:07] He was about your age when he first came to us, and just as shy. 我们第一次见他时 他和你差不多大小 也和你一样害羞
[1:42:12] Now he’s a grown man. With a job and his own flat. 现在他长成个大人了 有工作还有自己的公寓
[1:42:20] -He’s in here somewhere. -He said he’d meet us at the front. -他就在这里的某个地方 -他说在大厅和我们碰面
[1:42:23] Where is he? 他在哪里
[1:42:25] -Where is he? -Look at this. -他在哪里 -瞧瞧
[1:42:33] Oh, my God, I hardly recognized you. 老天 我都认不出你了
[1:42:36] -You gonna arrest us? -Yeah. Not if you behave yourself. -你要逮捕我们吗 -是的 但如果你们行为规矩些就不会了
[1:42:39] Marcus, this is Ricky. 马克斯 这是瑞奇
[1:42:41] You all right, mate? 你还好吧 伙计
[1:42:43] Fancy a coffee first? 先去喝杯咖啡
[1:42:44] -Yeah, that’s a great idea. -Yeah, great idea. -好啊 好主意 -没错 好主意
[1:42:47] It’s an amazing place, isn’t it? 真是个让人惊叹的地方 是吧
[1:42:49] Can I have a look around? 我能四处看看吗
[1:42:52] Yeah. But meet us back here in one hour, yeah? 好吧 但一小时后回来这里找我们 好吗
[1:42:56] -Good lad. -Okay? -好孩子 -好吗
[1:43:01] It’s been nearly a year. He hardly speaks to us. 快一年了 他几乎没和我们说过话
[1:43:04] Neither did I, remember? 我当时也没有 记得吗
[1:43:06] This one’s different. He’s not like you. 这小家伙不一样 他和你不同
[1:43:10] -Let’s have that coffee, yeah? -Yeah. -我们暍点咖啡 好吗 -好啊
[1:43:12] Oh, lovely. 好极了
[1:43:27] She is, I do assure you, the winegariest person. 我向你们保证 他绝对是最具奇幻力量的人
[1:43:33] Mr. Plornish, with a modest disavowal of his merits, 波利尼逊先生 谦虛地否认自己的优点
[1:43:38] opened the room door for her readmission 打开房门让她重新进来
[1:43:41] and followed her in with such an exceedingly bald presence 跟她走进去并非常明显地表示出自己的存在
[1:43:44] of not having been out at all 就像从没出去过一样
[1:43:46] that her father might have observed it without being very suspicious. 她的父亲有所察觉 但是没太怀疑
[1:43:51] In his affable unconsciousness, however, he took no heed. 在他和蔼的毫无提防的意识里 然而 他没听从劝告
[1:43:55] Plornish, after the little conversation, took his leave. 波利尼逊先生 在简短的对话过后 离开了
[1:43:59] Making the tour of the prison before he left 在走之前他参观了监狱
[1:44:02] and looking on at a game of skittles 看了场撞柱戏比赛
[1:44:05] with the mixed feelings of an old inhabitant 带着老住客的复杂情感
[1:44:08] who had his private reasons for believing 他有自己的原因深信着
[1:44:11] that it might be his destiny to come back again. 原来回来就是他的宿命
[1:44:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:44:23] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[1:44:24] Now, if any of you wish to purchase a CD, I am at your disposal. 那么 如果大家想购买CD 我很愿意效劳
[1:44:29] -Thank you. -Thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢你
[1:44:31] -Hello. -George. -你好 -我叫乔治
[1:44:33] -To George. -Yeah. George Lonegan. -致乔治 -对 乔治·洛里根
[1:44:35] To George. 致乔治
[1:44:36] I’m a. It’s. This is an honor, Mr. Jacobi. 我是 我太荣幸了 雅克比先生
[1:44:40] I’m a really big fan. You have no idea. 我是您的大粉丝 您不知道吧
[1:44:42] Thank you. You’re a long way from home. 谢谢 你大老远来参加我的新书发布会
[1:44:45] -Yes. -Yes. -是的 -是的
[1:44:47] -Did you enjoy it? -Very much, yes. -你喜欢听吗 -很喜欢 是的
[1:44:53] -There you are. Thank you. -Thank you so much. Thank you. -给你 谢谢 -非常感谢 谢谢你
[1:44:56] -Good luck. -Thank you. -祝你好运 -谢谢
[1:45:00] I felt connected to another world, 我感受到与另一个世界的联系
[1:45:03] a place of utter peace and tranquility. 一个极度宁静与平和的世界
[1:45:08] Whether what I saw was a genuine glimpse of the afterlife 我所看见的不是死亡之后的景象
[1:45:13] or just a concussed fantasy, I’ll probably never know. 就是脑震荡后的幻象 或许我永远无法明白
[1:45:17] I arrive at the end of my journey with as many question as I started with. 旅途结束后我内心的疑惑跟启程前一样多
[1:45:26] I certainly never imagined I would be exposed 当然我从没想到自己以前
[1:45:30] to that kind of prejudice and close-mindedness. 会有那么大的偏见 还那么无知
[1:45:33] We obviously still have a long way to go 我们应当以怎么样的一种合理方式
[1:45:36] before we will be able to deal with death and what follows 来看待死亡及其之后
[1:45:41] in anything approaching a sensible fashion. 实可谓是任重而道远
[1:45:47] Okay, so if you want to buy my book, I can sign it. 好了 如果各位想买我的书 我可以为你们签名
[1:45:52] You’re welcome. Thank you. 欢迎购买 谢谢
[1:46:01] -Hello. What’s your name? -Hello. -你好 你叫什么 -你好
[1:46:03] -Maria. -Maria. -玛丽 -玛丽
[1:46:11] -Thank you, Maria. -Thank you very much. -谢谢 玛丽 -十分感谢
[1:46:14] -Michael. -Michael. Okay. -迈克尔 -迈克尔 好的
[1:46:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:46:24] Honora. 奥诺拉
[1:46:30] -Thank you. -Thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢你
[1:46:32] -My name’s George. -George. -我叫乔治 -乔治
[1:46:56] -To Penny. -Sorry? -致佩妮 -什么
[1:46:57] -Penny. -Penny. -佩妮 -佩妮
[1:47:05] Wait a minute. I recognize you. 等等 我认识你
[1:47:08] Sorry? 什么
[1:47:10] You’re that psychic. 你是那个通灵师
[1:47:13] No, no. No, you got me mistaken with someone else. 不 不 不是 你认错人了
[1:47:16] Yes, you are. You’re George Lonegan. 是 就是你 你是乔治·洛里根
[1:47:18] -I don’t even know who that is. No, I’m not. -You are George Lonegan. -我不知道你说什么 不是 我不是 -你就是乔治·洛里根
[1:47:23] -You got me. -I need to talk to you. -你认错 -我需要和你谈谈
[1:47:25] No, you got me mixed up with someone else. 不行 你肯定认错人了
[1:47:28] Please, I need to talk to you. You’re a psychic. 拜托 我想和您谈谈 你是通灵师
[1:47:30] I’m not. I’m not who you think I am. 我不是 我不是你想的那样
[1:47:32] I saw it on the Internet. You are a psychic. 我在网上看到你了 你就是通灵师
[1:47:36] What? What is it? What do you want? 什么 这算什么 你想怎样
[1:47:39] If it’s a reading, I have news for you. I don’t do it anymore. 如果你想通灵 我可告诉你 我不再做那个了
[1:47:42] Now leave me alone. 别跟着我
[1:47:48] When I look back on this, it was insane. 当我再次回头看时 一切变得那么疯狂
[1:47:51] The rudder cables became useless and I lost my ability to steer. 舵绳已经失灵了 我也失去了掌舵的能力
[1:47:55] I was helpless amid the swirling maritime mass of industry. 在汹涌湍急的波涛里 我束手无策
[1:47:59] The sea had turned malevolently dark. 海面变得黑漆漆的
[1:48:01] What had once seemed friendly was now a violent monster trying to kill me. 从前友善的景象 如今好似魔鬼一样向我袭来
[1:48:06] Did you see a Frenchwoman who was here just a few minutes ago? 你看见几分钟之前在这里的那个法国女人吗
[1:48:10] She’s gone. She left already. 她走了 已经走了
[1:48:14] You realize you’re in danger 你意识到自己身处险境
[1:48:15] and dwell on how things might end. I spent every second.” 想着一切会怎样结束 我却争分夺秒
[1:49:17] -Hi, can I help you? -I’m looking for someone. -您有什么需要帮助的 -我找个人
[1:49:19] Come on, please. Move along. 拜托 劳驾 请您出去
[1:49:44] Hill cuts it back nicely, perhaps almost too far. 希尔一记漂亮回传 恐怕有点太远了
[1:49:47] But it’s gone in! It’s gone in! 但是球进了 球进了
[1:49:50] Andy Fisher! 安迪·费舍尔
[1:49:53] You have to question that play. 你可能不信这种打法
[1:50:09] Okay. 好吧
[1:50:12] We better get you inside. 我们还是进去吧
[1:50:17] Come on. 过来
[1:50:22] -What’s your name? -Marcus. -你叫什么 -马克斯
[1:50:35] Okay. Couple of ground rules before we get started. 好的 开始之前我来告诉你些基本准则
[1:50:41] I’m sorry about the woman. 对于那个女人 我很抱歉
[1:50:43] What woman? 哪个女人
[1:50:44] The woman at the book fair. 图书展销会那个女人
[1:50:47] I could tell you liked her. 我知道你喜欢她
[1:50:50] No, I didn’t. 不 我不
[1:50:51] Yes, you did. So I’m sorry for taking you away. 是 你就是 抱歉因为我你才走的
[1:50:54] I don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. Here, sit down. 我不知道你在说什么 来 坐下
[1:51:00] Okay. 好的
[1:51:02] Let’s do this. 我们开始吧
[1:51:05] Okay, I’m gonna grab your hands, because it seems to help 好 我会抓住你的手 因为这样会有帮助
[1:51:08] and then I’ll let go. 一会儿我就会松手
[1:51:11] Don’t worry, I’m not gonna go into any stupid trance or anything like that. 别担心 我不会装模作样给你催眠什么的
[1:51:15] I just gotta grab them to get a connection, then I’ll let go. Okay? 我只是握你的手以获得感应 接着我就松手 好吗
[1:51:18] Now, I want you to answer yes or no to everything I ask. 现在 我要你对我提出的问题回答”是”或”不是”
[1:51:22] -You understand? -Yes. -了解了吗 -是的
[1:51:24] Okay. 好的
[1:51:27] Let’s see them. 我们来看看
[1:51:42] Okay. 好
[1:51:46] Okay, someone close to you has passed away? 好的 和你很亲近的人去世了
[1:51:49] Yes. 是
[1:51:51] A male? 男的
[1:51:54] Yes. 是
[1:51:56] He was young when he died. 他死的时候很年轻
[1:51:59] Yes. 是的
[1:52:01] This person your brother? 他是你兄弟
[1:52:08] Older brother. 大哥哥
[1:52:13] But not by much, he says. 没大多少 他说
[1:52:17] Only by a few minutes. 只大几分钟
[1:52:22] I’m sorry, kid. 我很抱歉 孩子
[1:52:27] I gotta concentrate. This guy. This guy talks a lot. 我得集中注意力 这孩子 这孩子说了很多
[1:52:31] Talks fast. 语速很快
[1:52:34] Got a really weird laugh. 笑得也很奇怪
[1:52:37] Okay. He says 好的 他说
[1:52:40] there’s so much he wants to tell you. 他想告诉你很多事
[1:52:44] You wouldn’t believe how it is. 你无法相信死亡是怎样的
[1:52:47] How you can be all things 你在一瞬间
[1:52:50] and all at once. 能够成为想成为的一切
[1:52:54] And the weightlessness. 还有失重感
[1:52:56] He says that’s cool. 他说那真酷
[1:53:00] Now he’s laughing. 现在他在笑
[1:53:03] He’s got a funny laugh. 他笑得很开心
[1:53:07] Okay. 好的
[1:53:12] He says how you always looked up to him 他说你总是崇拜他
[1:53:16] and relied on him to make the decision, 什么事都依着他来做决定
[1:53:20] how maybe you used that as an excuse. 那样你就能有个借口
[1:53:24] Is that true? 是那样吗
[1:53:27] Okay. He says can’t do that anymore. 好的 他说你不能再那样了
[1:53:32] Now you’re on your own. 现在你必须独立起来
[1:53:36] Okay, now, hang on, okay, now. Now he’s saying something about a hat. 好 等等 好 好 现在他又在说帽子的事
[1:53:40] The cap? 鸭舌帽
[1:53:42] A cap. Okay. 鸭舌帽 对
[1:53:48] He says to take it off right now. Take it off. 他让你现在就把帽子摘了 摘下来
[1:53:54] He doesn’t. He’s telling you not to wear it again, 他不 他告诉你以后别再戴了
[1:53:58] because it was his. 因为那是他的
[1:54:01] And that’s why he knocked it off your head that day? 而且那就是为什么那天他把帽子从你头上摘下来
[1:54:06] At the tube? Do you know what he’s talking about? 在地铁站 你知道他说的是什么事吗
[1:54:11] Okay. 是的
[1:54:14] He says good thing he did too. 他说他做了件好事
[1:54:24] And that’s the last time he’s ever looking out for you. 那也是他最后一次关照你
[1:54:29] I’m sorry. I’m. 抱歉 我
[1:54:34] I’m sorry, I’m losing him now. He’s leaving. He wants to leave. 对不起 我和他失去感应了 他走了 他想走了
[1:54:43] No, Jase. 别 贾斯
[1:54:46] Don’t go. 别走
[1:54:48] You can’t. Don’t leave me. 你不能走 别离开我
[1:54:51] I don’t wanna be here without you. 我不想活在没有你的世界里
[1:54:54] please, Jase, don’t go. I miss you. 求你了 贾斯 别走 我想你
[1:54:57] Okay, he came back. He’s here. He says, 好了 他回来了 又回来了 他说
[1:55:03] if you’re worried about being on your own, don’t be. 如果你担心自己孑然一身 别这样
[1:55:08] You’re not. 你不是一个人
[1:55:09] Because he is you and you are him. 因为他就是你 你就是他
[1:55:15] One cell. 同一个细胞
[1:55:16] One person. 同一个人
[1:55:19] Always. 永远都是
[1:55:22] I miss you. 我想你
[1:55:24] Please, Jase, don’t go. Please come back. 求求你 贾斯 别走 求你回来
[1:55:28] I miss you so badly. 我好想你
[1:55:33] Okay, wait. He’s leaving again. Hold on, hold on. I’m sorry. 好的 等等 他又走了 别急 等会 我很抱歉
[1:55:37] Well, where’s he gone? 他去哪了
[1:55:41] I’m sorry, kid. I don’t know. 抱歉 孩子 我不知道
[1:55:44] But you’ve done all those readings. 可你做过那么多通灵
[1:55:48] I still don’t know. 但我还是不知道
[1:55:51] Sorry. 对不起
[1:56:01] Okay. We better get you home. 好吧 我送你回家
[1:56:54] -Hello? -May Fair. -喂 -大吉岭酒店
[1:56:57] What? 什么
[1:56:59] The hotel where she’s staying. The woman you like? 她住的酒店 你喜欢的那女的
[1:57:04] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[1:57:06] Well, I rang up the publisher and said I heard her speak, 好吧 我给出版商打电话说我听了她的演讲
[1:57:10] wanted to drop off a letter saying how interesting it was. 并想给她写封信告诉她那书有多好看
[1:57:13] Anyway, that’s the name. 不管怎样 她就住那家酒店
[1:57:15] May Fair. 大吉岭
[1:57:16] Okay, well, that’s really interesting, but what does that have to do with me? 好吧 那真有趣 不过跟我有什么关系
[1:57:22] Hello? 喂
[1:57:28] Well, I’ll be. 好吧 我会去的
[1:57:42] I must be crazy. 我肯定疯了
[1:57:46] Morning, sir. 早上好 先生
[1:57:51] Okay. 好的
[1:57:53] -Here’s your room key. Enjoy your stay. -Thank you very much. -这是您房间的钥匙 享受每一寸光阴 -谢谢
[1:57:59] I’m looking for a guest. Marie Lelay? 我想找一位房客 玛丽·勒莱
[1:58:02] Okay. Okay. 好的 好的
[1:58:10] No, there’s no answer from the room, I’m afraid, sir. 不 房间电话没人接听 恐怕她不在 先生
[1:58:13] Would you like to leave a message? 您要留个信吗
[1:58:17] No. 不用了
[1:58:19] Actually, you know what? I would, I would. Do you have a pen and paper? 事实上 你知道吗 我要留 有纸和笔吗
[1:58:23] Sure. 当然
[1:58:26] -Pen, paper. -Thank you. -笔和纸 -谢谢
[1:58:29] You’re welcome. 不客气
[1:59:42] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:59:47] This is it. 就是这了
[1:59:51] Marcus? Good luck. 马克斯 祝你好运
[2:00:18] Come here. 过来
[2:00:22] I missed you so much. 我想死你了
[2:00:24] Oh, Marcus. 马克斯
[2:00:28] Come here. I missed you so much. 快过来 想死我了
[2:01:51] Marie? 玛丽
[2:02:08] -Hello. -Hello. -你好 -好啊
2010年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Daniel Isn’t Real(丹尼尔不是真的)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Reign Over Me(从心开始)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme