英文名称:Henrys Crime
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:38] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[03:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:49] | How was your night? | 夜里怎么样 |
[03:52] | Good. How was yours? | 很好 你呢 |
[03:54] | Good. | 也不错 |
[03:58] | This is great. | 这太棒了 |
[04:03] | Your shift’s at 8.30? | 你是八点半的班吗 |
[04:06] | – You’re not eating? – I already did. | -你不吃吗 -我吃过了 |
[04:12] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[04:16] | Are you going to go with me to Cindy and Bill’s this weekend? | 周末一起去辛迪和比尔家吗 |
[04:20] | Sure. What time? | 当然 什么时候 |
[04:22] | For the baby shower? | 婴儿洗礼 |
[04:24] | Right. | 对 |
[04:30] | I don’t want to go to Cindy and Bill’s. | 我不想去他们家 |
[04:34] | You don’t? | 你不想吗 |
[04:36] | I want Cindy and Bill to come here. | 我想让他们过来 |
[04:39] | Cindy and Bill are welcome here whenever they want. | 他们想来的话 随时欢迎 |
[04:43] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[04:46] | Don’t you think it’s time? | 你不觉得现在是时候了吗 |
[04:50] | You’re talking about kids. | 你是说要孩子吗 |
[04:52] | Of course I am. | 当然是 |
[04:56] | – OK. – “OK”, you want kids? | -好 -“好”是指你想要孩子吗 |
[04:58] | I love kids. | 我喜欢孩子 |
[05:00] | Henry, do you still love me? | 亨利 你还爱我吗 |
[05:06] | Of course I do. | 我当然爱你 |
[05:09] | Cos I know that you used to. | 因为我知道你曾经爱我 |
[05:16] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[05:31] | Henry Torne. | 亨利·托尔讷 |
[05:34] | Eddie Vibes. | 埃迪·韦伯斯 |
[05:36] | So how you been? | 近来好吗 |
[05:37] | I’m OK. What’s going on? | 还好 怎么了 |
[05:40] | Ah, we got a man down here. | 我们有人不舒服 |
[05:44] | I was wondering if we could come in for a second. | 不知道我们可不可以待一会儿 |
[05:46] | Joe! Joe. Come on. | 乔 乔 过来 |
[05:58] | – You feel really hot. – I’m sorry. | -你发烧了 -抱歉 |
[06:00] | Come with me. Just get right to the back. | 跟我来 直接到后面去 |
[06:02] | – Straight back to the kitchen. – I’m sorry. | -直走到后面的厨房 -不好意思 |
[06:05] | – Goddamn sausages at Pinwheels. – Yeah? | -该死的香肠 -什么 |
[06:10] | So, er… we’re in a bit of a bind here, Henry. | 我们这有点麻烦 亨利 |
[06:13] | We got a big play-off game in the next half-hour | 半个小时后就是决赛了 |
[06:16] | and buddy boy there’s our first baseman. | 而那哥们是我们的一垒手 |
[06:18] | But as you can see, he’s not exactly game-ready. | 不过你也看到了 他现在上不了场 |
[06:22] | So what do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[06:26] | Feel like playing a little ball? | 想不想玩会儿球 |
[06:29] | It’s November. | 现在是十一月 |
[06:31] | Yeah. They keep the field in pretty good shape. | 对 他们把场地维护得不错 |
[06:35] | Oh, God. OK. OK. | 天哪 没事 没事 |
[06:40] | So what do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[06:45] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[07:04] | So where’s this game? | 比赛在哪儿进行 |
[07:06] | Near Kaisertown, about er… 15 minutes away. | 在凯瑟城附近 大概15分钟的路程 |
[07:11] | Appreciate you driving, Torne. | 谢谢你开车 托尔讷 |
[07:13] | Sure. | 没事 |
[07:15] | Just pull over here. | 靠边停就行 |
[07:18] | Stop and get some beer money at the ATM. | 去提款机取点酒钱 |
[07:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:31] | So, er… hang tight. We’ll be right back. | 等一下 我们马上回来 |
[07:35] | Keep the engine running, OK? | 别熄火 好吗 |
[08:08] | – Le petit cafe, Frank. – Merci, merci. | -小杯咖啡 弗兰克 -谢谢 |
[08:14] | – A bientot, Pierre. – A demain, Frank. | -再见 皮埃尔 -再见 弗兰克 |
[08:31] | Hey, you! Freeze! | 你 不许动 |
[08:35] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[08:45] | We know this wasn’t your deal, Torne. | 我们知道这件事与你无关 托尔讷 |
[08:47] | These people aren’t your friends. | 这些人不是你的朋友 |
[08:49] | Why stick up for ’em? | 为什么要维护他们呢 |
[08:51] | You got a wife, you got a job. Don’t you care? | 你结婚了 又有工作 你不在乎吗 |
[08:58] | You’re looking at three to seven, Henry. | 你这判下来就是三到七年 亨利 |
[09:02] | All you gotta do is say something. | 只要坦白就能从轻发落 |
[09:12] | The court sentences Henry Torne to three years in prison | 法庭判处亨利·托尔讷入狱三年 |
[09:15] | for the crime of Felony First-Degree Armed Robbery. | 罪名为一级持械抢劫 |
[09:40] | Hey. Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[09:44] | I’m Max. | 我是马克斯 |
[09:46] | – Henry. – Henry, good. | -我是亨利 -亨利 很好 |
[09:49] | Um… what are you in for? | 你犯什么事了 |
[09:52] | – What? – What are you in for? | -什么 -你因为什么进来的 |
[09:55] | Bank robbery. | 抢银行 |
[09:57] | Nice. Clean, simple. I like it. | 很好 够干脆 够简单 我喜欢 |
[10:00] | – I didn’t do it. – No, of course not. | -我没做 -你当然没有 |
[10:03] | Mistaken identity. | 抓错人了 |
[10:04] | What are you in for? | 你因为什么进来的 |
[10:06] | Life. | 生活 |
[10:09] | Just… | 我先 |
[10:17] | Put it anywhere. It doesn’t matter. | 随便放 没关系 |
[10:19] | It’s not like you got much choice. | 反正这儿也没多大地方 |
[10:31] | Come on, hurry up, it’s breakfast. | 快点 吃早餐了 |
[10:34] | Come on. Monday is wholewheat bun day. | 快点 星期一有全麦面包 |
[10:45] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[10:47] | – Nothing. – You can’t be thinking nothing. | -没什么 -不可能什么也没想 |
[10:50] | Let me guess. You’re thinking, | 让我猜猜 你在想 |
[10:52] | “How in hell did I get here?” | “我怎么会落得这般田地” |
[10:56] | How do you think we all got here? | 你觉得我们都怎么来的 |
[10:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:59] | We committed crimes, Henry. | 我们犯了罪 亨利 |
[11:01] | But we committed to the wrong thing. | 不过我们选错了行 |
[11:04] | See, that was a mistake. We never fulfilled our potential. | 然后我们就无法发挥自己全部的潜能 |
[11:08] | See this guy here in the middle? | 看见这儿中间那个人了吗 |
[11:11] | Don’t stare at him. | 别盯着他 |
[11:13] | Name’s Hector. He wanted to be a doctor. | 他叫赫克托 他以前想当医生 |
[11:16] | Thanks. And he could have been a good one. | 谢谢 而且他本该是个好医生 |
[11:19] | Well, good or bad, I don’t know. | 好也罢坏也罢 我不知道 |
[11:21] | But he chose not to fulfill his potential. | 但是他选择不去发挥他的潜能 |
[11:23] | Now look at him. | 现在看他 |
[11:27] | So I’m talking about bad choices. | 所以我说的是坏选择 |
[11:29] | I recommend these potatoes. They’re really terrific. | 这土豆挺好吃的 建议你尝尝 |
[11:32] | Give him a little extra, please, Charlie. Thank you. | 请给他多来点 查理 谢谢你 |
[11:35] | See, the real crime is not committing to your dream. | 不去实现你的梦想才是真的罪过 |
[11:41] | What is yours, anyway? | 不管怎样 你的梦想是什么 |
[11:43] | – My what? – Your dream. | -我的什么 -你的梦想 |
[11:47] | Not sure I ever had one. | 我不确定我有过 |
[11:49] | Never had a dream? I mean, what kinda life’s that? | 从没有过梦想吗 那叫什么生活 |
[11:52] | I don’t know. A pretty good one. | 我不知道 挺不错的生活 |
[11:56] | I don’t er… mean any of fence, | 无意冒犯 |
[11:58] | Henry, but you’re in jail. | 亨利 但你在坐牢 |
[12:03] | Are you going to eat the rest of this wholewheat? | 剩下的面包还吃吗 |
[12:06] | – No. – Thanks. | -不吃了 -谢谢 |
[12:18] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[12:21] | I’m OK. | 还可以 |
[12:23] | How about you? | 你怎么样 |
[12:25] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[12:29] | You look beautiful. | 你看上去很美 |
[12:33] | Henry… | 亨利 |
[12:36] | .. there’s something I have to talk to you about. | 我有些事得跟你谈谈 |
[12:39] | Ok. | 说吧 |
[12:45] | I fell in love. | 我恋爱了 |
[12:50] | I just… I mean, it just happened. | 我只是…它就那么发生了 |
[12:54] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[12:57] | – It’s all right. – You’re not mad? | -没关系 -你不生气吗 |
[13:02] | No. | 不生气 |
[13:05] | I want you to be happy. | 我想你开心 |
[13:21] | Hey, Max, when’s your next review? | 马克斯 你下次复审是什么时候 |
[13:25] | November. | 十一月 |
[13:26] | Show us what you did last time for the board. | 再表演一下上次你在委员会面前做的 |
[13:29] | I’m working. Stop. | 我在忙 别吵 |
[13:31] | What? One time. | 什么 一次就行 |
[13:32] | Come on, show us. | 快点 让我们看看吧 |
[13:33] | – Show us! – Leave me alone, OK? | -让我们看看 -别烦我 行不行 |
[13:35] | – Just once, come on. – Come on! | -就一次 快点 -快点 |
[13:39] | Pain in the ass. All right. | 一群烦人精 好吧 |
[13:42] | So last time, um… I’m sitting there, | 上次 我坐在那儿 |
[13:46] | and um… the Head of the Board comes and says, | 然后 委员长过来说 |
[13:49] | “OK, Max, what are you going | 好 马克斯 要是这次我们放你出去 |
[13:51] | to do for us this time if we let you out?” | 你要为我们做点什么呢 |
[13:54] | I get the old twitch working, | 我就搬出来抽搐那一招 |
[13:56] | and I go… | 然后我说… |
[13:59] | “Well, um… | 好吧… |
[14:02] | “I’m going to break into your house. | 我要闯进你家 |
[14:04] | “And then I’ll kill your dog and set the house on fire. | 然后宰了你的狗 再放火烧你的房子 |
[14:09] | “Then I’ll dance through your garden. | 然后在你的花园跳舞 |
[14:11] | “Naked like some mad, crazed werewolf. | 像个疯癫的狼人一样光着身子 |
[14:15] | “And I’ll bite and I’ll mangle. | 我还会乱咬 到处搞破坏 |
[14:17] | “And I’ll tear the tongue out of everything that’s breathing. | 还要把所有活物的舌头都扯出来 |
[14:21] | “Then I’ll hurl myself into the sky, | 然后我要把自己抛到空中 |
[14:25] | “The ethereal sky, flaming, | 在飘渺的空中的燃烧 |
[14:28] | “Like God’s darkest angel. | 如同上帝最黑暗的天使 |
[14:30] | “And I’ll explode into a goddamn heavenly fireball. | 然后我会爆炸 化为天地间的火球 |
[14:38] | “Boom! You guys wanna see this? | 你们想看这个 |
[14:41] | “I can’t wait. Boom. “ | 我真是迫不及待 |
[14:46] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[14:49] | You scared the shit out of me, I tell you. | 你吓死我了 我告诉你 |
[14:52] | Well, believe me, I ain’t going anywhere, thank God. | 相信我 我哪儿也不会去 感谢上帝 |
[14:55] | When’s your review coming up? | 你下次复审是什么时候 |
[14:58] | – Next month. – You gonna twitch like your cellie? | -下个月 -你要学你狱友抽搐吗 |
[15:01] | – Nope. – You don’t like it around here? | -不要 -你不喜欢这儿吗 |
[15:04] | Everyone knows Henry’s innocent. | 大家都知道亨利是无辜的 |
[15:07] | Board doesn’t like you denying the crime. | 委员会不喜欢你拒不认罪 |
[15:11] | – I didn’t do the crime. – But you got the time. | -我没犯罪 -但是你都坐牢了 |
[15:13] | So you might as well have done it. | 所以你最好犯了罪 |
[15:16] | I kinda like that. | 我有点喜欢这种逻辑 |
[15:17] | That’s funny, know what I mean? | 很有趣 明白吗 |
[15:19] | If you did the time, | 如果你都蹲监狱了 |
[15:21] | you might as well have done the crime. It’s cute. | 你还是犯罪的好 很可爱吧 |
[15:25] | You’re cute too, kid. Get up. You’re finished. | 你也很可爱 孩子 起来 理好了 |
[15:28] | – Get out of here. – Thanks, Max. | -走开 -谢谢 马克斯 |
[15:34] | You never did tell me what your dream was, Max. | 你从没告诉我你的梦想 马克斯 |
[15:39] | What? | 什么 |
[15:41] | You never told me your dream. | 你从没告诉我你的梦想 |
[15:44] | – I’m living it. – Really? | -我的梦已经实现了 -真的吗 |
[15:46] | Well, yeah. I mean, it’s easy, living in here. | 是啊 在这里生活很轻松 |
[15:50] | I got nothing to prove, | 我什么也不用证明 |
[15:52] | all you really gotta do is show up | 你只要露面就行了 |
[15:54] | and they even do that for you. | 他们甚至还过来看你 |
[15:56] | So, er… it’s nice. It’s good, yeah. | 挺好的 很不错 |
[16:00] | This place is horrible, Max. | 这个地方糟透了 马克斯 |
[16:02] | Well, that makes me wonder why er… Why didn’t you ever talk? | 我想知道为什么 之前你不辩解呢 |
[16:09] | When? | 什么时候 |
[16:09] | Back then. When you had the chance. | 当时 你有机会说的时候 |
[16:11] | I mean, why? | 为什么 |
[16:15] | I felt maybe this was my way out. | 我感觉也许坐牢是我的出路 |
[16:17] | Oh. Was it? | 是吗 |
[16:21] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:22] | – Bullshit. – What do you mean? | -胡说 -什么意思 |
[16:24] | I mean bullshit. Nothing’s changed. | 我的意思就是胡说 什么都没变 |
[16:28] | I mean, whether you’re out there or you’re here… | 不管你是在外面还是在这里… |
[16:32] | …The truth is, Henry, you’re still the same guy. | 事实是 亨利 你还是你 |
[16:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:54] | Have you got everything, kid? | 东西都拿好了吗 孩子 |
[17:00] | Hey, Max, maybe you should think about getting out of here. | 马克斯 也许你该考虑离开这里 |
[17:07] | Listen. The only thing I ever missed | 听着 这二十三年我唯一怀念的 |
[17:08] | in 23 years is maybe a hot bath. | 也许是一个热水澡 |
[17:12] | To tell the truth, | 说实话 我觉得犯不上 |
[17:14] | I don’t think that’s worth walking out of here for. | 为那个离开这 |
[17:17] | Torne, let’s go. | 托尔讷 走吧 |
[17:24] | I hope I never see you again. | 希望不会再见了 |
[18:47] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[18:52] | Hey, Debbie, Henry’s here. | 黛比 亨利来了 |
[18:56] | – Come in. Make yourself at home. – Thanks. | -进来 自在点儿 -谢谢 |
[19:03] | Don’t mind me. I’m just setting up for my meeting. | 别在意我 我在为会议做准备 |
[19:06] | Hey, you want a beer? | 来瓶啤酒吗 |
[19:08] | – Sure. – Honey, mind getting Henry a beer? | -好的 -亲爱的 能帮亨利拿瓶啤酒吗 |
[19:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:51] | That’s everything you wanted. | 那是你要的全部东西了 |
[19:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:56] | – Are you happy? – I am. | -你开心吗 -开心 |
[19:59] | I’m glad. | 我替你高兴 |
[20:00] | What are you gonna do now? | 你现在要做什么 |
[20:04] | Honey, they’re starting to arrive. | 亲爱的 他们快到了 |
[20:07] | Maybe you’d be interested, | 也许你会感兴趣 |
[20:09] | Henry. You could be a distributor of Jin Chi. | 亨利 你可以成为一名金池经销商 |
[20:11] | It’s Korean kitchenware, the future of food storage. | 是韩国厨具品牌 食物贮藏的未来 |
[20:15] | Plus if you recruit distributors you get paid even more. | 加上要是你能发展下线 就能赚得更多 |
[20:22] | – You mean like a pyramid scheme? – No. Not… No. Not… | -类似传销组织吗 -不是 不是的 |
[20:26] | it’s a multi-layered marketing paradigm. | 它是一个多层营销模式 |
[20:30] | Anyway, give it some thought. | 不管怎样 考虑一下吧 |
[20:34] | Listen, Henry, I just wanted to say thank you, you know. | 亨利 我就想跟你说声谢谢 |
[20:38] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[20:40] | For not giving up my name. | 没有供出我的名字 |
[20:42] | I don’t know your name. | 我不知道你的名字 |
[20:44] | Sure you do. It’s Joe. | 你当然知道 我叫乔 |
[20:48] | You’re welcome, Joe. | 不客气 乔 |
[20:51] | I’ll see you, Deb. | 再见 黛比 |
[21:12] | 亨利·托尔讷 最好的人 马克·斯金纳 班长 | |
[21:17] | 埃迪·韦伯斯 “Henry 别再这么窝囊了 Eddie Vibes” | |
[21:20] | …with as much as three inches in the Buffalo South towns, | …积雪在水牛南城达到三英寸 |
[21:24] | and it will be getting colder. | 而天气将会继续变冷 |
[21:25] | You look at the extended outlook and you see all these flakes, | 你放眼望去会看见满眼的雪花 |
[21:29] | but they’re only going to be scattered light snow showers, | 但它们将只是散落的阵雪 |
[21:32] | so most of our accumulations will be tonight | 所以大部分的的积雪将在今晚形成 |
[21:34] | and a little bit more tomorrow. | 而明天还有少量降雪 |
[21:39] | Take a chance on life. Take a chance on Buffalotto. | 尝试新的生活 试试水牛乐透 |
[21:54] | 龙速食 中国自助餐 店食外卖均可 出售 亨特商业 | |
[22:18] | What are you doing? What the fuck are you doing? | 你在干什么 你他妈在干什么 |
[22:22] | Are you OK? | 你还好吧 |
[22:25] | Stan, I… I gotta call you back. | 斯坦 我再打给你 |
[22:26] | I just ran someone over. OK. | 我撞到人了 好的 |
[22:28] | You idiot! You weren’t even looking where you were going. | 白痴 你走路居然不看车 |
[22:32] | – Are you OK? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -还好 |
[22:34] | – Is he OK? Is he all right? – I think so. | -他还好吗 他没事吧 -应该没事 |
[22:36] | Don’t get up. I’ll call an ambulance. | 别起来 我去叫救护车 |
[22:38] | – No, don’t. I’m OK. – Hey, it’s you. | -别 不用 我没事 -是你 |
[22:41] | Yeah, me. | 对 是我 |
[22:42] | You know what, he walked out into the street. | 知道吗 是他自己走到马路上的 |
[22:45] | I saw it all. You were on your phone. | 我都看见了 你在打电话 |
[22:47] | – You weren’t even paying attention. – I was. | -你注意力不集中 -我集中了 |
[22:49] | – I know how to drive. – You know what? | -我会开车 -知道吗 |
[22:51] | Just park. I’ll take him to the café over there. | 先去停车 我带他去那边的咖啡店 |
[22:53] | Where are you going? Stay on the ground. | 你要去哪 待在地上 |
[22:55] | There we go. There we go. | 好了 好了 |
[23:00] | So they let you out, huh? | 他们放你出来了是吗 |
[23:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:08] | Un verre d’eau, Pierre. | 给我一杯水 皮埃尔 |
[23:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:19] | – Did you call an ambulance? – It’s OK. I really am fine. | -叫救护车了吗 -不用 我挺好的 |
[23:22] | Fine for a guy who just got run over. | 对于刚被撞的人来说算挺好的 |
[23:24] | Lucky, I guess. | 估计是运气好吧 |
[23:32] | I think someone should look at you. | 我觉得需要有人看着你 |
[23:35] | Hello. Guy. Do you wanna see someone? | 你想见谁吗 |
[23:39] | – You look familiar. – What? | -你很面熟 -什么 |
[23:44] | – That. – What? | -那个 -什么 |
[23:46] | Take a chance on life. Take a chance on Buffalotto. | 尝试新的生活 试试水牛乐透 |
[23:50] | – Oh. That’s you. – Unfortunately, yeah. | -那是你 -很不幸 是我 |
[23:53] | Er… I mean, look, you seem to be OK, right? | 你看上去没事儿 对吧 |
[23:56] | Yeah, I’m OK. | 对 我没事 |
[23:57] | Great. So I can go now, right? | 很好 那我现在可以走了是吗 |
[24:00] | – Sure. – OK, then. | -当然 -那好 |
[24:02] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[24:03] | And, you know, be more careful. | 还有 以后小心点 |
[24:20] | 水牛晚报 地窖里的威士忌 发现地道 地下违禁品通道 | |
[24:27] | 发现地道 剧场与银行间躲避当局禁令的密道 | |
[24:29] | 地下违禁品通道 Orpheum剧场与水牛储蓄银行间发现运酒密道 | |
[25:42] | I told you I never wanted to see that face again. | 我告诉过你不想再见你了 |
[25:47] | So? | 什么事 |
[25:50] | I figured it out. | 我想到了 |
[25:52] | – Figured what out? – My dream. | -想到什么 -我的梦想 |
[25:54] | Oh, that’s good. So what is it? | 很好 那是什么呢 |
[25:56] | The bank. | 银行 |
[25:58] | – The bank is your dream? – Yeah. | -银行是你的梦想吗 -没错 |
[26:01] | – Um… what bank? – The one I didn’t rob. | -什么银行 -我没抢的那个 |
[26:04] | – That’s your dream? – Yeah. | -那是你的梦想吗 -没错 |
[26:07] | What kind of cockamamie dream is that? | 这是哪门子的搞笑梦 |
[26:09] | I did the time, I may as well have done the crime. | 我都蹲监狱了 还不如去犯罪 |
[26:13] | Yeah. Time, crime, right. | 没错 监狱 犯罪 对 |
[26:17] | – So what do you say? – About what? | -那你觉得如何 -什么如何 |
[26:19] | – Will you help me? – Help you what? | -你会帮我吗 -帮你什么 |
[26:23] | Would you help me rob a bank? | 你愿意帮我抢银行吗 |
[26:28] | You came to jail to ask me to help you rob a bank? | 你到监狱找我帮你抢银行吗 |
[26:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:35] | I missed you, Henry. | 我很想你 亨利 |
[26:37] | You’ve got your review coming up. | 就快到你的复审了 |
[26:40] | Yeah, so? | 没错 所以呢 |
[26:41] | So you can get out of here. | 所以你能离开这里 |
[26:42] | – It’s not that simple. – Yes, it is. | -没那么简单 -就那么简单 |
[26:44] | – It’s not. – It is. | -没有 -就是 |
[26:46] | No, it is not. This is my home, buddy. | 没有那么简单 这是我的家 哥们 |
[26:49] | This is not a home, Max. It’s a prison. | 这不是家 马克斯 这是监狱 |
[26:53] | Call it what you like. I’m happy here. | 随便你怎么叫它 我在这很开心 |
[26:55] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[26:58] | You can’t die in this place. | 你不能死在这个地方 |
[27:00] | I can die pretty much wherever I want. | 我愿意死在哪就死在哪 |
[27:03] | I’m asking for your help. | 我在求你帮忙 |
[27:05] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[27:12] | – I got cards, kid. – Max. | -有人等着我玩牌 孩子 -马克斯 |
[27:13] | – Come on. – Look, I’ve thought about… | -过来 -我想过… |
[28:07] | God knows, I love my country. I love it deeply. | 上帝知道我爱我的祖国 爱得很深 |
[28:11] | I couldn’t see out of the train window, | 我不敢从车厢里往外张望 |
[28:12] | I was crying so much. | 我忍不住要流泪 |
[28:14] | But I must drink my coffee. | 不过该喝咖啡了 |
[28:21] | Firs, coffee. Firs? | 费尔斯 咖啡 费尔斯 |
[28:24] | Where’s Firs? | 费尔斯在哪儿 |
[28:25] | I’m sorry, Firs is sick today. | 抱歉 今天费尔斯病了 |
[28:28] | – What? – He’s… He’s sick. | -什么 -他病了 |
[28:29] | He’s sick. You know it. Continue. | 他病了 你知道的 继续 |
[28:32] | Fine, I’ll pretend Firs is here. | 好吧 我会假装他在这儿 |
[28:34] | Thank you, Firs, you dear old man. | 谢谢你 费尔斯 我的老人家 |
[28:37] | I’m so glad to find you still alive. | 你还活着 真让我高兴 |
[28:40] | I said I’m so glad to find you still alive. | 我说 你还活着 真让我高兴 |
[28:43] | He’s a little deaf. | 他耳背 |
[28:46] | Your brother Leonid Andreyevich | 您的哥哥 列奥尼德·安德列耶维奇 |
[28:48] | says that I’m an upstart, a money-grubber. | 说我是个流氓 是暴发户 |
[28:52] | He can say whatever he likes. I don’t care. A bit. | 这我不计较 让他这样说好了 |
[28:59] | I just want you to believe in me. Like in the old days. | 我只是希望您还像从前那样信任我 |
[29:02] | I just want your wonderful | 希望您的一双迷人的眼睛 |
[29:04] | tender eyes to look on me like they used to. | 还像从前那样看着我[童道明译本] |
[29:06] | No, no, no, no, no. Stop, stop. It just is bloody. | 不不不 停下来 糟透了 |
[29:11] | No! Simone. | 不行 西蒙 |
[29:14] | It’s too small. It’s too safe. | 太扭捏了 太没激情了 |
[29:18] | Stop showing me that safe face. | 那个表情不要再出现了 |
[29:20] | Good, I won’t. | 好的 不会了 |
[29:22] | No, I’m not talking about you. You’re doing the best you can. | 不 我说的不是你 你尽力了 |
[29:25] | I’m talking to you. | 我说的是你 |
[29:27] | – What are you doing? – Me? | -你在干什么 -我吗 |
[29:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:32] | Well, I… I’m listening. | 我在倾听 |
[29:34] | Listening? Well, it looks like you’re… | 倾听吗 看起来你在… |
[29:40] | Hearing, and to hear is to be weak. | 听 而听使人软弱 |
[29:42] | To listen is to be strong. | 倾听令人强大 |
[29:44] | Why? Because to listen is an action. | 为什么 因为倾听是一个动作 |
[29:51] | No. What… What is that? | 不对 那是什么 |
[29:54] | It’s an action. I’m listening. | 是个动作 我在倾听 |
[29:59] | I mean, is that what you want? Is that what you mean? | 那不是你想要的吗 你是那个意思吗 |
[30:03] | – No, Djula. – Mm-hm. OK. | -不是 德鲁拉 -好吧 |
[30:06] | Then what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[30:08] | You’re performing, you’re performing. | 你在表演 你在表演 |
[30:10] | Nothing comes out. You’re just performing. Performing. | 什么也没出现 你只是在表演 表演 |
[30:15] | Well, that’s what I do, Derek. | 那就是我该做的 德里克 |
[30:17] | I’m an actress. | 我是个演员 |
[30:18] | You can call yourself whatever you want, | 你想把自己称作什么都行 |
[30:21] | but so far you haven’t shown me anything real. | 但是迄今为止我还没看见你有什么本事 |
[30:25] | You see, here on stage, | 在这个舞台上 |
[30:27] | every moment, every word, | 每一刻 每一句话 |
[30:29] | every breath should be a risk. | 每一次呼吸都是一次冒险 |
[30:32] | Where is your risk, Djula? | 你的冒险在哪里 德鲁拉 |
[30:36] | I don’t know, Derek. In your ass? | 我不知道 德里克 在你屁眼里 |
[30:39] | Good! Finally she’s listening! Hah! | 很好 她终于听明白了 |
[30:43] | From the top, everybody. | 从头开始 伙计们 |
[30:45] | I’m going to grab some coffee. | 我去买点咖啡 |
[30:47] | Well, you do that, Djula. Go and grab a coffee. | 好吧 去吧 德鲁拉 去买咖啡吧 |
[30:50] | Let’s all have coffee and | 我们都去喝咖啡 |
[30:52] | think about what we’re willing to risk in life. | 然后想想我们这一生中有什么愿意冒险的 |
[30:55] | What are you doing here? You here to sue me? | 你在这里做什么 要起诉我吗 |
[30:59] | – No. – Good. | -不 -很好 |
[31:01] | 20 minutes. I don’t care. | 二十分钟 我不管 |
[31:03] | – Is it always like that? – What? | -总是那样吗 -什么 |
[31:05] | – That. – In rehearsal? | -刚才那样 -你是说排练 |
[31:07] | – Yeah. – It’s a process. | -是的 -这是一个过程 |
[31:13] | Looks complicated. | 看起来很复杂 |
[31:14] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[31:19] | – Madame Julie. – Coffee, Pierre. | -朱莉夫人 -我要咖啡 皮埃尔 |
[31:30] | You want one? | 你要吗 |
[31:32] | – Sure. – Deux. | -当然 -两杯 |
[31:34] | – Deux Cafe. – Oui. | -两杯咖啡 -好的 |
[31:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:42] | You looked like you were listening. | 你刚看起来听进去了 |
[31:44] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[31:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:49] | In a way. | 某种程度上吧 |
[31:51] | Yeah. Yeah, I wasn’t. | 是啊 我没听进去 |
[31:53] | I wasn’t. I was playing it safe. | 我没有 我演得中规中矩 |
[32:03] | You know, “The Cherry Orchard” was Chekhov’s last play. | 《樱桃园》是契诃夫最后一部剧本 |
[32:06] | He was dying when he wrote it. | 他写作的时候已经要死了 |
[32:09] | It’s kind of perfect. | 很合拍 |
[32:11] | – Why? – Because it’s my last play, too. | -为什么 -因为它也是我演的最后一部剧 |
[32:14] | Here in Buffalo. | 在水牛城的最后一部 |
[32:16] | I’m leaving. Right after this is done. | 我要走了 演完这个我就走 |
[32:24] | So who are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:27] | You mean my name? | 你是说我的名字吗 |
[32:29] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[32:31] | I’m Henry. | 我叫亨利 |
[32:34] | Well, I wanna thank you for not suing me, Henry. | 我想感谢你没有起诉我 亨利 |
[32:39] | Au revoir, Madame Julie. | 再会 朱莉女士 |
[32:41] | Ciao, ciao. | 再见 |
[32:54] | Mr. Saltzman, please tell the Board | 萨尔兹曼先生 请告诉委员会 |
[32:56] | why you believe we should grant you a parole. | 为什么我们应当同意你假释 |
[33:03] | Come on, Mr. Saltzman. | 说啊 萨尔兹曼先生 |
[33:06] | What have you got for us this time? | 这次你又有什么新花样 |
[33:12] | Mr. Saltzman? | 萨尔兹曼先生 |
[33:15] | Come on, Max. | 快点 马克斯 |
[33:27] | See you, George. | 再见 乔治 |
[33:31] | – I knew you could do it. – Yeah. | -我就知道你能行 -是啊 |
[33:41] | Where is your car? | 你的车在哪儿 |
[33:43] | I don’t have a car. | 我没车 |
[33:45] | You don’t have a car? | 你没车 |
[33:46] | I sold it. | 我把它卖了 |
[33:48] | Well, what is the matter with you? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[33:50] | You come to pick me up and you don’t have a car. | 你来接我可是你却没车 |
[33:52] | That is not the way you pick up a person! | 接人可不是这样来的啊 |
[33:54] | Yes, it is. I’m here. I’m picking you up. | 就这样啊 我不是来了吗 我来接你啊 |
[33:58] | Look, I really don’t know about this. | 我不知道了 |
[34:01] | I think I’m making a pretty big mistake. | 我想我是犯了一个大错误 |
[34:04] | Look, Max, the bus station’s just a short walk. | 马克斯 公交车站没几步路就到了 |
[34:07] | Bus station? | 公交车站 |
[34:09] | Don’t worry, Max. | 别担心 马克斯 |
[34:11] | Carl? Hey, Dave! | 卡尔 戴夫 |
[34:13] | Let me in, will you? Open up! | 让我进去 好吗 开门 |
[34:14] | Max, it’s gonna be OK. | 马克斯 没事的 |
[34:26] | Are you kidding me? This is your plan? | 你开什么玩笑 这就是你的计划 |
[34:29] | An old cartoon in a pissoir? | 公共厕所的旧连环画 |
[34:31] | – It’s a start. – No, this is 80 years ago. | -这只是开始 -不 这是八十年前的 |
[34:36] | Wait. I tell you what we do. | 等等 我跟你说咱们要做什么 |
[34:38] | We do it the old-fashioned way. | 我们用老办法来 |
[34:40] | – We go in with guns. – No guns. | -我们拿着枪进去 -不用枪 |
[34:42] | – Why? – Someone could get hurt. | -为什么 -可能会伤着人的 |
[34:45] | That’s very sweet of you, Henry. | 你真是贴心啊 亨利 |
[34:49] | Maybe the tunnel’s still there, Max. | 也许隧道还在呢 马克斯 |
[34:51] | Yes, I’m sure it is, right. | 是啊 我肯定还在 |
[34:52] | – Maybe it is. – Maybe it is. | -可能还在呢 -可能吧 |
[34:55] | But maybe it’s not. I tell you what we do. | 但也有可能不在了 我跟你说咱怎么干 |
[34:59] | First we go to this bank of yours and see if that’s there. | 首先我们去银行看看隧道还在不在 |
[35:02] | It is. | 它肯定在 |
[35:04] | I’m sure it is. But maybe it’s not. | 我肯定还在 但也有可能不在了 |
[35:17] | Now, which kind of account would you like to open? | 你们想开个什么样的账户 |
[35:21] | Well, which kind have you got? | 好吧 你都有些什么样的账户 |
[35:24] | Er… savings, interest-only, commercial… | 储蓄 只付息存款 商业储蓄 |
[35:27] | Excuse me for interrupting. | 不好意思 打断一下 |
[35:28] | I was just thinking it’s such a small world. | 我在想 这世界这么小 |
[35:31] | My uncle. My uncle, he put | 我叔叔 我叔叔 他在 |
[35:33] | all his money in your vault when I was a kid. | 我小时候把所有的钱都存进你们的金库 |
[35:37] | I mean, after we came from Europe. | 我是说 在我们从欧洲来以后 |
[35:39] | Before the War. | 二战以前 |
[35:42] | The Brown Shirts and… | 褐衫党 还有 |
[35:45] | Well, what was my point, anyway? | 我想说什么呢 是这样 |
[35:49] | I… Yes, and I remember him, my uncle, telling me | 我记得他 我叔叔 跟我说过 |
[35:53] | that your vault would probably be here for 300 years. | 你们金库过三百年都没有问题 |
[35:55] | – Well, we hope he’s right. – The man was never wrong. | -希望他是对的 -他就从来不会错 |
[35:59] | Er… how long has that vault been here? | 这个金库建了多久了 |
[36:03] | Er… since 1891. | 1891年开始就有了 |
[36:05] | Wow. And I’m just assuming it’s in the same spot. | 我在想是不是连位置都没有变呢 |
[36:10] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Exact same spot. | 是的 一点都没变过 |
[36:12] | History, son. It’s all about history. | 历史 孩子 这都是历史啊 |
[36:15] | As I was saying, | 就像我刚说的 |
[36:15] | we have savings, interest-only… | 我们有储蓄 只付息存款 |
[36:17] | Again, pardon me, but you’ll have to just give us | 再打扰一下 不过你也得给我们 |
[36:21] | a little time to decide which of those we prefer. | 一点时间想想我们更喜欢哪一个 |
[36:25] | But I want to thank you so very much. | 但是我想好好感谢你 |
[36:27] | – Oh, well, no, thank you. – No, thank you for being so kind. | -不 谢谢你 -不 谢谢你这么好心 |
[36:33] | OK, we’ll get in touch with you. | 好吧 我们会再联系你的 |
[36:38] | Have a nice day, gentlemen. | 过得愉快 先生们 |
[36:49] | The vault is somewhere in here. | 金库就在这里的什么地方 |
[36:52] | The tunnel runs somewhere under here | 隧道就是这下面 |
[36:54] | and ends up somewhere in there. | 然后另一头在那边某处 |
[36:59] | It’s virtually robbing itself, isn’t it? | 这就是抢劫 是吧 |
[37:03] | Goddamn Chekhov shit! | 契诃夫去死 |
[37:06] | Jesus. Henry? | 天哪 亨利 |
[37:10] | Julie, Max. Max, Julie. | 朱莉 马克斯 马克斯 朱莉 |
[37:13] | How do you do? | 你好吗 |
[37:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[37:17] | I was er… I was just | 我在 我只是 |
[37:19] | showing Henry the place where I used to perform. | 带亨利参观我以前表演的地方 |
[37:22] | Oh. What? | 什么 |
[37:24] | – That’s lunch, Julie. – Oh. Thank God. | -午餐时间到了 朱莉 -谢天谢地 |
[37:27] | Yes, Chekhov can be extremely difficult. | 是的 契诃夫的书很难读 |
[37:30] | It sometimes takes a cast-iron stomach. | 有时候需要十分顽强的毅力 |
[37:32] | – Why, you know Chekhov? – Of course. | -为什么 你知道契诃夫 -当然啦 |
[37:35] | Next to Gorbachev, he’s my favourite Russian. | 仅次于戈尔巴乔夫 他是我最喜欢的俄国人 |
[37:39] | Excuse me, would you mind terribly if I er… took a look inside? | 抱歉 介不介意我看看里面呢 |
[37:44] | It’s been maybe 30 years since I’ve been in there. | 我有三十年没进去过了 |
[37:47] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[37:50] | Well, er… yeah, sure. | 好吧 当然 |
[37:52] | Very kind of you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:56] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[37:58] | Great. I’m in hell. | 很好 如在地狱 |
[38:07] | Home again. | 又回家了 |
[38:12] | – What shows did you do? – Ma’am? | -你演过哪些剧 -您说什么 |
[38:15] | What productions were you in? | 你演的哪些作品 |
[38:20] | Some of the greats. | 名家作品 |
[38:23] | Shakespeare, of course. | 当然有莎士比亚 |
[38:25] | Ibsen, Yeats, Williams. | 易卜生 叶芝 威廉姆斯 |
[38:29] | Yeats. Yeats? What play did Yeats write? | 叶芝 叶芝写了什么剧本啊 |
[38:32] | No, it was about Yeats, when he was a young man. | 不 是关于叶芝的 说的是他年轻的时候 |
[38:35] | Julie. Excuse me. | 朱莉 打扰一下 |
[38:37] | Julie, Mary wants to fit your wig at four | 朱莉 玛丽想四点的时候试试的假发 |
[38:40] | and Derek says to stay hungry. | 德里克说要保持饥饿的状态 |
[38:43] | – Fuck him. – Got it. | -去他妈的 -明白了 |
[38:46] | Can I be a bit of a nuisance, please? | 能麻烦你一下吗 |
[38:49] | I’d very much appreciate a small tour around the old place, | 我很希望在这个老地方参观一下 |
[38:52] | if you wouldn’t mind. | 要是你不介意的话 |
[38:53] | He used to perform here. | 他曾经在这里演出 |
[38:56] | – I suppose it’s OK. We’re on a break. – Oh, great, thank you. | -没问题 现在休息 -太好了 谢谢 |
[38:59] | – Henry? – Sure. Go ahead. | -亨利 -没问题 去吧 |
[39:01] | Julie, thanks so much. | 朱莉 太感谢你了 |
[39:08] | Is that your dad? | 那是你父亲吗 |
[39:10] | – No, he’s a friend. – Really? Cos he seems like your dad. | -朋友 -是吗 他看来很像你父亲 |
[39:21] | It’s peaceful out here. | 这里真安静啊 |
[39:27] | Ah, the inner Sanctum. Like it was yesterday. | 后台 一点都没变啊 |
[39:30] | Down here. | 在这下面 |
[39:32] | People often make the mistake of going down | 人们总是犯错向下 |
[39:34] | but in Chekhov, you must always, always go up. | 但是在契诃夫的剧本里 你必须总是向上 |
[39:41] | – Bring back some memories? – Oh, indeed. | -想起什么了吗 -是的 |
[39:46] | Let me tell you something. | 我跟你说 |
[39:48] | Did you know that there | 你知不知道那儿 |
[39:50] | used to be a Speakeasy here during Prohibition? | 在禁酒时期曾经是一个地下酒吧 |
[39:53] | Yes, and they hid the booze in the bank. | 是的 而且他们把酒水藏在银行里 |
[39:56] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[39:58] | Did you know there was a tunnel? There was a tunnel. | 你知不知道有过一条隧道 一条隧道 |
[40:01] | I know that. I know that. As a matter of fact, that tunnel… | 我知道 我知道 实际上 那条隧道 |
[40:07] | That tunnel was um… | 那条隧道 |
[40:09] | I know where it is. | 我知道它在哪里 |
[40:12] | – I’ll show it to you. – Really? | -我指给你看 -真的吗 |
[40:15] | You did some acting yourself, didn’t you? | 你自己也演戏 是吗 |
[40:18] | I could tell. | 我看得出来 |
[40:20] | “The Cherry Orchard”. | 《樱桃园》 |
[40:23] | So what’s it about? | 讲的是什么 |
[40:25] | A woman returns to her family estate in the Russian countryside | 一个女人回到她在俄国乡下的家族庄园 |
[40:31] | and she realizes that she has to sell her beloved cherry orchard, | 然后她意识到必须卖掉自己心爱的樱桃园 |
[40:36] | which is the magical place of her youth. | 而樱桃园正是她年轻时的天堂 |
[40:39] | It’s the only place she’s ever felt safe. | 也是她唯一能感受到安全的地方 |
[40:43] | And it’s about um… | 它是关于 |
[40:46] | being forced to let go of the past | 被迫放弃过去 |
[40:51] | and create a new life in order to survive. | 为了生存而创造新生活 |
[41:00] | We’re going to have to be quick | 我们得快点了 |
[41:02] | because Arnold hates people in his dressing room. | 因为阿诺德讨厌人们在他的更衣室 |
[41:04] | – Arnold? – Oh, Lopakhin. | -阿诺德 -演罗伯兴的 |
[41:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[41:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[41:12] | And I think it was right here. | 我想就是在这里 |
[41:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:19] | Huh. Amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[41:23] | Oh, boy. Lots of whisky. | 天哪 那么多威士忌 |
[41:25] | Filled with ladies and gentlemen. | 满屋子的美女帅哥 |
[41:29] | The good old days. Can you imagine? | 美好的往日岁月啊 你能想象吗 |
[41:31] | I think they sealed it up in 1931 | 我想他们是在1931年 |
[41:35] | when they built the theatre. | 建这个剧院的时候把它封起来的 |
[41:37] | Yeah, times have changed. | 是啊 时代不一样了 |
[41:39] | Well, all good things must come to an end, unfortunately. | 不幸的是 所有的好东西总有结束的时候 |
[41:44] | So what’s your story, Henry? | 你的故事是怎么样的 亨利 |
[41:47] | – My story? – Like, what do you do? | -我的故事 -比如说 你是做什么的 |
[41:50] | I’m figuring that out. | 我在想呢 |
[41:52] | Does that mean you don’t have a job? | 你是说你没有工作 |
[41:56] | I uh… | 我 |
[41:58] | .. just got out of prison. | 刚从监狱出来 |
[42:00] | – Prison? – It sounds worse than it is. | -监狱 -其实没听起来的那么糟 |
[42:02] | Really? Cos prison sounds bad. | 真的吗 监狱听起来挺糟的 |
[42:05] | Why were you there? Are you a murderer or something? | 那你为什么进监狱 杀了人还是什么 |
[42:09] | No. Do I look like one? | 不 我看起来像杀人犯吗 |
[42:12] | – No. – What do I look like? | -不 -我看起来像什么 |
[42:15] | Oh, this place is just full of treasures. | 这地方满满的都是财宝啊 |
[42:19] | Thank you so much. It was great. Thank you. | 谢谢你 太棒了 谢谢 |
[42:23] | – And thank you, Simon. – My pleasure. | -也谢谢你 西蒙 -不客气 |
[42:25] | – And I’ll see you tomorrow. – Tomorrow? | -明天再见 -明天 |
[42:27] | Max has offered to volunteer at the theatre. | 马克斯要到剧场做志愿者 |
[42:31] | Work. | 工作 |
[42:33] | Work. It’s time to work, you lazy Americans. | 工作 到工作时间了 你们这些美国懒鬼 |
[42:39] | Even you, Djula. Top of act two. | 你也是 德鲁拉 第二幕从头开始 |
[42:50] | What are you doing afterwards? | 彩排以后你做什么呢 |
[42:52] | – Why? – You like Chinese? | -怎么了 -你喜欢中国菜吗 |
[42:53] | – Yeah. – Jinlan? | -还行 -锦蓝 |
[42:55] | – Yeah, it’s OK. – Eight o’clock? | -好的 可以 -八点 |
[42:58] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[43:00] | – Great. – Great. | -很好 -很好 |
[43:02] | Djula, can we please start? | 德鲁拉 能开始了吗 |
[43:07] | Stay out of prison. | 别再进监狱里 |
[43:09] | – Djula, please. – Yes, yes! | -德鲁拉 该你了 -知道了 |
[43:11] | – Can we start? – I’m here! | -可以开始了吗 -我在这里 |
[43:13] | Good. You’re coming in stage right. | 很好 你从舞台右边上来 |
[43:17] | I can see it all, Henry. | 我什么都能看见 亨利 |
[43:19] | The bank, the vault, the theatre, the tunnel. | 银行 金库 剧场 隧道 |
[43:25] | See, we got all the pieces of the puzzle | 现在拼图的所有部分 |
[43:28] | sitting right there on the table. | 都摆在桌面上了 |
[43:30] | Now all we gotta do is put ’em in the right order. | 我们现在要做的就是排好顺序 |
[43:33] | The only thing is the dirt. | 只有一个问题 那就是泥土 |
[43:37] | Where does the dirt from the tunnel go? | 隧道里的泥土要放哪 |
[43:40] | What about the vault? | 金库呢 |
[43:42] | – I’m thinking dirt right now, Henry. – OK. | -我现在想的是泥土 亨利 -好吧 |
[43:51] | How do I look? | 我看起来如何 |
[43:54] | – Huh? – How do I look? | -什么 -我看起来怎么样 |
[43:57] | You look like Henry. | 你看起来像亨利 |
[44:04] | You gonna be all right? | 你没事吧 |
[44:06] | Yeah, we had a great day, kid. | 我们今天过得很棒 孩子 |
[44:08] | Have yourself a nice dinner. | 晚餐好好慰劳一下自己吧 |
[44:39] | Julie. | 朱莉 |
[44:42] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[44:46] | That guy’s a total dick. | 那男的就是个混蛋 |
[44:48] | Hi, Henry. | 亨利 |
[44:50] | Hi. So how was the rehearsal? | 排练怎么样 |
[44:56] | I feel like duck. | 我想吃鸭子 |
[45:01] | Yeah, I think I’m good. The reviews are mostly good. | 我觉得自己不错 评论都很不错 |
[45:04] | But the problem is I don’t just wanna be good. | 但问题是我不想只是不错 |
[45:08] | I wanna be great. | 我想做到很棒 |
[45:10] | And I don’t just wanna be great in Buffalo. | 我不想只是在水牛城很棒 |
[45:15] | Where, then? | 那想在哪儿 |
[45:17] | Don’t laugh. | 你别笑我 |
[45:21] | Hollywood. | 好莱坞 |
[45:28] | I guess that’s where people go. | 我猜人们都想去那 |
[45:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:35] | You know, I just don’t want | 我只是不希望 |
[45:36] | my legacy to be a Buffalotto commercial. | 我的顶峰是水牛乐透的商业广告 |
[45:39] | You know what? It’s not going to be. | 你知道吗 不会的 |
[45:41] | Because the moment this thing is done, I’m out of here. | 因为这场剧一完 我就离开这里 |
[45:43] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[45:44] | I’ve gotta get out before it’s too late. | 趁现在还来得及 我得离开这里 |
[45:49] | Sounds like a plan. | 听起来像是个可行的计划 |
[45:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:01] | I hate fortune cookies. | 我讨厌幸运饼干 |
[46:07] | I like ’em. | 我喜欢 |
[46:17] | Are we going anywhere in particular? | 我们要去什么地方吗 |
[46:24] | You want some? | 你要来点吗 |
[46:27] | – No. – No? | -不 -不 |
[46:29] | Come on, take a chance. Take a chance on life. | 来吧 试一下 尝试新的生活 |
[46:49] | There’s a whole bunch of bodies down there just churning around, | 这下面有一堆尸体 翻滚着 |
[46:55] | caught in the current. | 困在水下 |
[47:13] | So what did you do before jail, Henry? | 你进监狱之前是做什么的 亨利 |
[47:16] | I worked at a tollbooth. | 我在收费站上班 |
[47:18] | – Yeah? Which one? – Eden. | -是吗 哪一个 -艾登 |
[47:21] | – No! – Yes. | -不会吧 -是的 |
[47:22] | Yay! I had family on the other side. | 我有家人在那边 |
[47:25] | We must have seen each other 100 times. | 我们一定见过无数次 |
[47:29] | So, uh… wow! | 那么 |
[47:31] | You were one of those guys in the tollbooth with the er… | 你就是收费站人员中的一员 |
[47:34] | those weird… those rubber gloves. | 戴着那些奇怪的橡胶手套 |
[47:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:40] | What’s so funny? | 什么那么好笑 |
[47:42] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[47:44] | You were watching everyone go someplace | 你看着所有人去某处 |
[47:47] | and you were going nowhere. | 而你自己哪儿都去不了 |
[47:50] | – That’s funny? – Yeah. | -那好笑吗 -是的 |
[47:53] | It’s funny-sad. | 可悲得好笑 |
[47:57] | So what did you go to jail for, Henry? | 那你是因为什么进的监狱呢 亨利 |
[48:00] | – Trying to rob Buffalo Savings Bank. – What? | -蓄意抢劫水牛城储蓄银行 -什么 |
[48:03] | I thought I was on my way to a softball game | 我以为是要去参加垒球比赛 |
[48:07] | but I wasn’t. | 但其实不是 |
[48:09] | – But now I’m gonna rob it for real. – What? | -但是现在我真要去抢银行 -什么 |
[48:12] | I’m going to rob it for real. | 我真的要去抢银行 |
[48:14] | You’re going to rob the bank that you went to jail for robbing? | 你要去抢那家让你因为抢劫而入狱的银行 |
[48:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:20] | – There’s a tunnel. – What tunnel? | -有一条隧道 -什么隧道 |
[48:22] | It runs from the bank to the theatre. | 从银行到剧院 |
[48:24] | – My theatre? – Yeah. | -我那家剧院 -是的 |
[48:32] | Fucking hilarious, Henry. | 太他妈滑稽了 亨利 |
[48:36] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[48:37] | – What? – I’m hungry. | -什么 -我饿了 |
[48:40] | – For what? – Ice cream. | -想吃什么 -冰淇淋 |
[48:42] | Ice cream. | 冰淇淋 |
[48:46] | Let’s get some ice cream. | 我们去买冰淇淋吧 |
[49:03] | I can’t believe I’m sitting here. | 真不敢相信我坐在这里 |
[49:05] | Neither can I. | 我也是 |
[49:08] | I want to dance and clap my hands. | 我想跳跳舞 拍拍手 |
[49:09] | I think I must be dreaming. | 我想我一定是在做梦 |
[49:16] | You know, “God knows, I love my country. | 上帝知道我爱我的祖国 |
[49:19] | “I love it deeply.” | 爱得很深 |
[49:21] | “I couldn’t see out of the train window, I was crying so much.” | 我不敢从车厢里往外张望 我忍不住要流泪 |
[49:26] | Page 21. | 第21页 |
[49:33] | Could you read Lopakhin? | 你能念罗伯兴的台词吗 |
[49:37] | Sure. | 好的 |
[49:43] | “I have to go to Kharkov | 我五点钟坐火车 |
[49:45] | on the five o’clock train. Such a bother. | 去哈尔科夫 遗憾 |
[49:47] | “I wanted to stay and talk to you.” | 真想看看您 和您聊聊天 |
[49:49] | “You’re as wonderful as ever.” | 您还是那样光彩照人 |
[49:52] | Read the next line. | 念下一句 |
[49:56] | “Even more beautiful, | 甚至比以前更标致了 |
[49:58] | “And dressed like a Parisian… You could blow me down. “ | 还穿一身巴黎时装 让我神魂颠倒 |
[50:05] | Could you say it like you feel it? | 你能不能念得有感情一点 |
[50:07] | Like it’s real. | 像真的那样 |
[50:08] | Just say it to me. | 对着我说 |
[50:12] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[50:15] | “Even more beautiful.” | 甚至比以前更标致了 |
[50:17] | “And dressed like a Parisian…” | 还穿一身巴黎时装 |
[50:22] | “You could blow me down.” | 让我神魂颠倒 |
[50:29] | You’re good. That’s really good. | 很不错 真的很不错 |
[50:31] | You know what, I want you to keep reading, | 我希望你继续念 |
[50:34] | but get up and walk around. | 但是要站起来 走动走动 |
[50:40] | – “Your brother Leonard…” – Leonid. | -您的哥哥 列纳德 -列奥尼德 |
[50:43] | – Leonid. – Leonid. | -列奥尼德 -列奥尼德 |
[50:46] | “Your brother Leonid says | 您的哥哥 列奥尼德 |
[50:47] | I’m an upstart. A money-grubber.” | 说我是个流氓 是暴发户 |
[50:49] | Yes, you are, Henry. You’re a bank robber. | 是的 你就是 亨利 你是银行抢劫犯 |
[50:54] | “He can say whatever he likes. I don’t care a bit. | 这我不计较 让他这样说好了 |
[50:56] | “I just want you to believe in me like in the old days.” | 我只是希望您还像从前那样信任我 |
[50:59] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[51:02] | “I just want you…” | 我只希望您 |
[51:04] | “I just want you to believe in me like in the old days.” | 我只是希望您还像从前那样信任我 |
[51:07] | “I just want your wonderful, tender eyes | 希望您的一双迷人的眼睛 |
[51:09] | to look at me like they did then. “ | 还像从前那样看着我 |
[51:11] | Say it without the book now. | 脱稿来一遍 |
[51:21] | “I just want your wonderful, tender eyes | 希望您的一双迷人的眼睛 |
[51:26] | “To look at me | 还像从前那样 |
[51:27] | “Like they did then.” | 看着我 |
[51:33] | Oh, I’m so glad I ran you over. | 幸好我撞倒你了 |
[51:45] | Me too. | 我也觉得 |
[52:08] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[52:11] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[52:35] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[52:49] | – Henry! – Morning, Max. | -亨利 -早啊 马克斯 |
[52:52] | Hey, listen. I figured it out. | 我想到了 |
[52:54] | The dirt from the tunnel goes on the roof. | 隧道挖出的土可以运到屋顶上 |
[52:58] | Ah, company. | 原来有人作伴 |
[53:02] | – Good morning, Max. – I’m sorry about the um… | -早上好 马克斯 -很抱歉 |
[53:06] | – It’s all right. She knows. – She does? | -没关系 她知道的 -她知道 |
[53:09] | I didn’t know the dirt from the tunnel goes on the roof. | 但还不知道土要运到屋顶上 |
[53:13] | Don’t worry. I’m not going to tell anyone. | 别担心 我不会说出去的 |
[53:17] | Could I just have a second with you? | 能跟你说两句话吗 |
[53:21] | Pardon us, will you? | 失陪一会儿 |
[53:27] | What do you mean, you told her? | 你告诉她了是什么意思 |
[53:30] | I told her. | 我告诉她了 |
[53:30] | – You told her everything? – Yeah. | -你什么都说了 -对 |
[53:32] | Henry, it’s a crime. A crime’s supposed to be secret. | 亨利 这是犯罪 应该是秘密进行的 |
[53:36] | It’s OK, Max. | 没事的 马克斯 |
[53:37] | No, it is not. It’s not kosher. | 怎么会没事 毕竟是违法的 |
[53:41] | How do you like your bacon? | 你的培根要怎么样的 |
[53:46] | Crispy. | 脆的 |
[53:52] | What were you in prison for, Max? | 你为什么进监狱的 马克斯 |
[53:55] | I was a confidence man. | 我是个信得过的人 |
[53:56] | You mean a con man? | 你是说骗子 |
[53:58] | I um… I don’t like that word. | 我不喜欢这个词 |
[54:00] | Er, “Confidence” Is a little more elegant. | 信得过的人更优雅些 |
[54:03] | “Confidence” Comes from the Greek “Fides”, | 来源于希腊语fides |
[54:06] | meaning faith and belief. | 是信任和信心的意思 |
[54:08] | Greek? | 希腊语 |
[54:10] | I thought it was Latin. | 我还以为是拉丁语呢 |
[54:12] | Well, yes, it is… it is now. | 对 现在是 |
[54:17] | So, essentially, you make | 所以说 你一般 |
[54:19] | people feel good and then you rip ’em off? | 先让别人放松警惕然后再狠敲一杠 |
[54:24] | Yes. But I was always a little better at the feeling good part | 是的 让人放松警惕我比较在行 |
[54:28] | than I was with the ripping off part, hence jail. | 但真正下手有点逊色 所以进了监狱 |
[54:35] | Aren’t you worried about getting caught? | 你们不怕被抓吗 |
[54:37] | Well, it’s kind of a win-win situation for me. | 对我来说是双赢 |
[54:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[54:41] | I like jail. | 我喜欢监狱 |
[54:44] | What about you, Henry? | 你呢 亨利 |
[54:47] | You like jail? | 也喜欢监狱吗 |
[54:48] | No. | 不 |
[54:50] | I like it out here. | 我喜欢在外面 |
[54:52] | So why would you take the risk? | 那你为什么冒这个险 |
[54:55] | Or is it the money? | 为了钱吗 |
[54:58] | Well, it must be the money. | 肯定是为钱 |
[55:02] | Boy, you are a criminal. | 你可是个罪犯 |
[55:04] | You’re a greedy little criminal. | 贪婪的小罪犯 |
[55:07] | Your brother Leonid says | 您的哥哥 列奥尼德 |
[55:08] | I’m an upstart. A money-grubber. | 说我是个流氓 是暴发户 |
[55:11] | But I don’t care a bit. | 这我不计较 |
[55:13] | I just want you to believe in me like in the old days. | 我只是希望您还像从前那样信任我 |
[55:16] | Cute! You remember. Good! | 你居然记得 不错嘛 |
[55:24] | Excuse me. | 抱歉打扰一下 |
[55:26] | – Excuse me. – What? | -不好意思 -什么事 |
[55:27] | – What exactly was that? – It was Chekhov. | -这算哪一出啊 -契诃夫的台词 |
[55:31] | Chekhov? | 契诃夫 |
[55:33] | – Oh, of course. Yeah. – We read it last night. | -对 当然 -我们昨晚念过 |
[55:36] | Yeah. He was so good. | 他棒极了 |
[55:39] | – You’re really good. He’s a natural. – He is. | -你真棒 他很有天赋 -那是 |
[55:43] | I thought you guys were out on a date last night. | 我以为你俩昨晚约会来着 |
[55:46] | We were. | 确实是 |
[55:48] | So now going on a date is reading Chekhov? | 现在约会就是一起念契诃夫的台词吗 |
[55:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[55:53] | I gotta get to the theatre. | 我要去剧场了 |
[55:57] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 等一等 |
[56:01] | Can you give me a ride to the theatre? | 你能送我去剧场吗 |
[56:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[56:07] | I’m a volunteer now. | 我现在是志愿者 |
[56:13] | You were never in any of those plays, were you? | 你压根就没演过戏吧 |
[56:16] | No. | 没有 |
[56:18] | But can you give me a ride? | 话说回来 你能送我去吗 |
[56:27] | Why didn’t you listen to me? Why? | 您为什么当初不听我的话 |
[56:32] | We can’t turn back the clock now, poor dear | 我的可怜的好人 现在不可挽回了 |
[56:35] | Crying, crying, crying. | 不停地哭 |
[56:37] | Oh, God. This is driving me crazy. | 上帝啊 我要疯了 |
[56:40] | – What? – We could be digging right now. | -怎么了 -现在本可以挖隧道的 |
[56:43] | – We could? – If we were in that dressing room. | -可以吗 -如果在化妆间里就可以 |
[56:47] | It’s rehearsal. There are people. | 可还在彩排 到处都是人 |
[56:49] | Right. Just pissing me off. | 是啊 真他妈烦人 |
[56:51] | Well, what can we do, Max? | 那怎么办 马克斯 |
[56:58] | What? | 什么 |
[57:01] | – I got an idea. – What? | -我有主意了 -什么主意 |
[57:03] | What if you played Lopakhin? | 你演罗伯兴怎么样 |
[57:05] | – What? – If you played Lopakhin, | -什么 -如果你来演罗伯兴 |
[57:08] | we could get into that tunnel any time. | 我们随时都能进隧道 |
[57:11] | They have a Lopakhin. | 可罗伯兴已经有人演了 |
[57:14] | – What if they didn’t? – What do you mean? | -如果没人呢 -什么意思 |
[57:17] | What do I mean? What if they didn’t have a Lopakhin? | 意思就是 如果没人演罗伯兴呢 |
[57:21] | I can’t be Lopakhin. I’m not an actor. | 我可演不来 我又不是演员 |
[57:24] | You’re not a bank robber and you’re doing that. | 你也不是抢银行的 现在不也在干吗 |
[57:27] | Max, come on. | 马克斯 别这样 |
[57:28] | – She said you were a natural. – So? | -她说你很有天赋 -那又怎样 |
[57:32] | So a natural is a natural. And a natural means you can do it. | 有天赋就成了 有天赋说明你能演 |
[57:35] | – It doesn’t. – You’re gonna be Lopakhin. | -没这回事 -你得去演罗伯兴 |
[57:39] | There has to be another way. | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[57:41] | No. This is the way. | 没了 就这一条路 |
[57:44] | – I don’t know, Max. – You want the bank, don’t you? | -我不知道 马克斯 -你还想抢银行吧 |
[57:47] | – Yeah, I do. – Then you’re gonna be Lopakhin. | -想啊 -那你就要去演罗伯兴 |
[57:50] | End of story. You’re gonna be great. | 就这么定了 你没问题的 |
[57:52] | I swear to you. | 我保证 |
[57:54] | – It’s crazy. – You’re gonna be great. | -太不靠谱了 -你没问题的 |
[57:56] | I’ll call you back. | 我一会儿再打给你 |
[57:58] | Darek, she’s taking a phone call in the middle… | Darek 她中途接电话 |
[58:02] | I did not take it. It’s exactly what I did not do. | 我没接 我肯定没接 |
[58:10] | Listen, I was thinking here, you could step backstage. | 我觉得这里 你可以走到后台 |
[58:20] | – What’s going on? – You unprofessional… | -怎么了 -你这个不专业的 |
[58:24] | – Mr Milodragovich. – … shit! | -米洛德拉戈维奇先生 -见鬼 |
[58:27] | Arnold’s quitting. | 阿诺德不演了 |
[58:28] | – What? – He’s quitting. | -什么 -他要辞演 |
[58:31] | It’s Willie Loman we’re talking about. | 我们说的是威利·罗曼 |
[58:34] | The West End. A Ken Waterstone production. | 是西区 肯·沃特斯通的作品 |
[58:37] | Ooh, a Ken Waterstone production! | 不得了 肯·沃特斯通的作品 |
[58:40] | The heavens have opened | 幸运女神降临了 |
[58:42] | You’re a lucky boy. Well, go, yes. | 你真幸运啊 |
[58:44] | Run, run to that pampering, populist… | 赶紧 投入那个宠你的平民主义的怀抱 |
[58:49] | Perfect | 这下好了 |
[58:50] | …piece of shit Ken Waterstone and his finest productions. Ha! | 去他妈的肯·沃特斯通 还有他的狗屎精品 |
[58:56] | Goodbye, Darek. I’m sorry. | 再见了 Darek 很抱歉 |
[59:09] | We could have auditions this afternoon. | 我们可以今天下午开始选人 |
[59:11] | – I have a list of… – That’s a shit list! | -这里有名单 -狗屎名单 |
[59:14] | What do you want me to do? | 那你要我做什么 |
[59:15] | I can’t hear you when you’re yelling. | 你这么大喊大叫 我根本听不见你说话 |
[59:30] | What? | 什么 |
[59:33] | No, no, no, sorry. I can’t give you a ride. | 不 很抱歉不能送你 |
[59:36] | I know, no. Before I start, | 我知道 说正事之前 |
[59:39] | I just want you to remember that you said he’d be a natural. | 希望你还记得 你说他很有天赋 |
[59:45] | Stan, let me call you back. | 斯坦 我一会儿给你回电话 |
[59:49] | – What? – Henry. | -什么 -亨利 |
[59:50] | – Henry what? – He’d be perfect. | -亨利怎么了 -他是完美人选 |
[59:52] | Perfect for what? | 什么完美人选 |
[59:54] | For Lopakhin. | 罗伯兴的完美人选 |
[59:56] | You mean Henry should play Lopakhin? | 你的意思是让亨利演罗伯兴 |
[59:59] | – Yes. – What the fuck! He’s not an actor! | -正是 -开玩笑 他连个演员都不是 |
[1:00:02] | Exactly. He’s natural. He’d just be playing himself. | 但他演这个角色浑然天成 就是演自己 |
[1:00:05] | Just give this a little thinkage. | 能不能考虑一下 |
[1:00:09] | The man is Lopakhin. | 他就是活生生的罗伯兴 |
[1:00:11] | I mean, he’s a man who’s come from nothing, | 他白手起家 |
[1:00:14] | he’s a man who’s not afraid | 不顾过去的羁绊 |
[1:00:15] | to create a new life, put his past behind him, | 勇于开辟新生活 |
[1:00:18] | and he’s a man in love with you. | 而且他爱你 |
[1:00:20] | Madame Ravinsky. | 拉文斯基夫人 |
[1:00:23] | Ranevsky. | 是拉涅夫斯卡娅 |
[1:00:24] | – What did I say? – Ravinsky. | -我刚说的什么 -拉文斯基 |
[1:00:26] | – I did? – It’s Ranevsky. | -是吗 -应该是拉涅夫斯卡娅 |
[1:00:28] | That’s weird. OK. | 怪了 好吧 |
[1:00:30] | Can you maybe get him in to see Darek? | 你能带他去见见Darek吗 |
[1:00:37] | What’s going on here, Max? Hm? | 这哪儿跟哪儿啊 马克斯 |
[1:00:39] | What’s going on? What are you doing? | 怎么回事 你想干什么 |
[1:00:41] | Listen. The truth is, you need a Lopakhin | 事情是这样的 你们需要罗伯兴 |
[1:00:44] | and Lopakhin needs a dressing room. | 罗伯兴需要化妆间 |
[1:00:48] | You did this, didn’t you? | 是你捣的鬼 对不对 |
[1:00:58] | OK, that… that’s fair enough. | 好吧 扯平了 |
[1:01:06] | Ok. Ok. | 好的 |
[1:01:09] | Confidence man. | 信得过的人 |
[1:01:11] | – Now, get out. – I was just… I was getting out. | -现在下车吧 -我正准备走 |
[1:01:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:23] | You have no training, | 你没接受过训练 |
[1:01:26] | you’ve never been in a production. | 也没演过戏 |
[1:01:28] | You don’t even know the play. | 你连剧本讲什么都不知道 |
[1:01:30] | I’ve read it. I think I know this scene. | 我读过 我想我知道这场戏 |
[1:01:32] | Oh, you think you know? What? | 你想你知道 知道啥 |
[1:01:34] | You’re a peasant, a nobody. | 你是个乡巴佬 无名之辈 |
[1:01:45] | Start. | 开始 |
[1:01:51] | Your brother Leonid Andrevich says | 您的哥哥 列奥尼德·安德列耶维奇 |
[1:01:53] | I’m an ups… | 说我是个 |
[1:01:54] | How can you perform Chekhov and | 你连安德列耶维奇都说不好 |
[1:01:57] | not be able to say Andre-ye-vich? | 怎么来演契诃夫的戏 |
[1:01:59] | – Say it. – Andreyevich. | -说啊 -安德列耶维奇 |
[1:02:02] | Good. Got the name right. Continue. | 好 总算把名字说对了 继续 |
[1:02:05] | Your brother Leonid | 您的哥哥 列奥尼德 |
[1:02:06] | Andreyevich says I’m an upstart. A money-grubber. | 安德列耶维奇说我是个流氓 是暴发户 |
[1:02:09] | A what? | 什么 |
[1:02:11] | – A money-grubber. – Really? | -暴发户 -真的吗 |
[1:02:14] | Are you? | 你是这样的吗 |
[1:02:16] | – No. – No? | -不是 -不是吗 |
[1:02:17] | – No! – No? But convince her, not me. | -不是 -不是 要让她相信 不是我 |
[1:02:22] | Convince her! | 说服她 |
[1:02:25] | Your brother Leonid | 您的哥哥 列奥尼德 |
[1:02:26] | Andreyevich says I’m an upstart. A money-grubber. | 安德列耶维奇说我是个流氓 是暴发户 |
[1:02:29] | He can say whatever he likes. I don’t care a bit. | 这我不计较 让他这样说好了 |
[1:02:32] | Neither do I. | 我不相信 |
[1:02:35] | I just want you to believe in me, | 我只是希望您还像从前 |
[1:02:37] | like in the old days. | 那样信任我 |
[1:02:39] | Now, do you, Djula? | 你信任他吗 德鲁拉 |
[1:02:42] | Show me. Tell me. | 证明给我看 |
[1:02:45] | Yes, please can you show us something we don’t know? | 表现出我们不知道的东西 行吗 |
[1:02:51] | Good God in heaven. | 仁慈的上帝 |
[1:02:54] | My father was one of your father’s serfs, | 我的父亲曾是 |
[1:02:56] | and your grandfather’s serf before that. | 您祖辈的农奴 |
[1:02:58] | Boring! | 无聊 |
[1:03:00] | It’s all ba-ba-ba-ba-ba. | 都是废话 |
[1:03:02] | It must come from here. Speak with your heart. | 要从这儿说出来 用心说 |
[1:03:05] | She’s your angel. | 她是你的天使 |
[1:03:08] | Beg her. Beg her for forgiveness. | 请求她 请求她的原谅 |
[1:03:10] | Because she’s gonna destroy your life | 因为她会毁掉你的人生 |
[1:03:14] | Ask her for forgiveness | 请求她原谅 |
[1:03:25] | My father was one of your father’s serfs, | 我的父亲曾是 |
[1:03:28] | and your grandfather’s serf before that. | 您祖辈的农奴 |
[1:03:32] | But you, you did so much for me in the old days. | 但您以前待我这么好 |
[1:03:38] | I’d forgotten all that. | 我会忘记所有的恩怨 |
[1:03:44] | I love you. | 来爱您 |
[1:03:46] | Like a sister. | 像爱亲人一样地爱您 |
[1:03:49] | More than a sister. | 甚至胜过爱自己的亲人 |
[1:03:55] | You piece of shit! Don’t you ever… | 你个混蛋 你就没有 |
[1:04:07] | Not bad, Djula. Give me a hug. | 不错 德鲁拉 来拥抱个 |
[1:04:10] | – No. – Give me a hug. | -不用了 -来拥抱 |
[1:04:14] | No. | 不要 |
[1:04:16] | Come here. Come on. | 过来 来嘛 |
[1:04:18] | I want to hold hands. Simone! | 我想拉个手 西蒙 |
[1:04:56] | Does this make me an accessory? | 这就意味着我成了帮凶吗 |
[1:05:00] | I think so. | 应该是 |
[1:05:03] | Depends. | 不过这取决于 |
[1:05:06] | On what? | 取决于什么 |
[1:05:08] | If I get caught. | 我会不会被抓 |
[1:05:17] | Things have certainly | 你出现以后 |
[1:05:19] | gotten more interesting since you showed up. | 日子果然有意思多了 |
[1:05:26] | You mean, since you ran me over. | 你是说 自从你撞倒我之后 |
[1:05:36] | It’s not about the money, is it? | 你不是为了钱吧 |
[1:05:39] | – No. – Then why are you doing it? | -不是 -那是为什么 |
[1:05:45] | I used to go along with everything. | 我之前总是安于现状 |
[1:05:48] | I didn’t know I could change it. | 觉得我什么也改变不了 |
[1:05:51] | So now I’m changing it. | 所以现在我要改变 |
[1:05:53] | And robbing a bank is changing it? | 通过抢银行改变吗 |
[1:05:57] | It already has. | 已经变了 |
[1:06:02] | Can everybody gather round? Darek wants to address the cast. | 大家集合一下好吗 Darek有话要讲 |
[1:06:06] | Thank you for coming, everybody. | 谢谢大家能来 |
[1:06:08] | I would like to introduce to you Henry Smith. | 我想向你们介绍亨利·史密斯 |
[1:06:12] | From today, he’s going to do the part of Lopakhin. | 从今天起 他来演罗伯兴 |
[1:06:16] | If you please. | 说两句吧 |
[1:06:19] | Thanks. Thank you. Looking forward to it. | 谢谢 很期待这次演出 |
[1:06:22] | OK, let’s take five minutes. We’ll go from the top of act three. | 休息五分钟 然后从第三幕开始演 |
[1:06:26] | Top of act three, people. | 从第三幕开始 |
[1:06:50] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[1:07:25] | Lower. | 往下点 |
[1:07:40] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[1:07:43] | That is a shit-pile of brick. | 那可是一大堆砖头 |
[1:07:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:07:50] | I think we might need another pair of hands. | 我们可能需要个帮手 |
[1:07:59] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:08:01] | No! | 不 |
[1:08:03] | You’ve gotta be kidding! | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:08:05] | You suck! | 太烂了 |
[1:08:10] | How could you possibly suck any more? | 还敢再烂点吗 |
[1:08:15] | Sucker. | 白痴 |
[1:08:17] | I suppose that’s him? | 那应该是他了 |
[1:08:19] | Yeah, that’s him. | 是 就是他 |
[1:08:21] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[1:08:24] | Thanks for meeting us. | 多谢你愿意见我们 |
[1:08:26] | Sure. | 没什么 |
[1:08:29] | How are you, Joe? | 你还好吗 乔 |
[1:08:31] | How’s the business? | 工作怎么样 |
[1:08:33] | – You mean the pyramid scheme? – Yeah. | -你是说传销组织吗 – 是啊 |
[1:08:38] | It all fell apart. We were banking on that money, Henry. | 四分五裂了 我们还指着那些钱呢 亨利 |
[1:08:42] | And now all I got is a garage full of dumb Korean plastic. | 结果现在只有满满一车库的韩国塑料 |
[1:08:46] | – Excuse me, um… what does that mean? – Kitchenware. | -不好意思 这什么意思 -厨具 |
[1:08:50] | You see what happens when a person tries to go legit? | 你看安分守法最后是什么下场吗 |
[1:08:54] | It’s killing me. | 我要死了 |
[1:08:56] | – It’s gonna be OK. – Really? It is? | -会好起来的 -真的吗 可能吗 |
[1:09:00] | You know how much diapers cost? Huh? | 你知道尿布有多贵吗 |
[1:09:03] | You know how much it costs to send a kid to college? | 你知道送一个孩子上大学要花多少钱吗 |
[1:09:07] | You’re planning to send your baby to college? | 你要送孩子上大学吗 |
[1:09:09] | No, of course not. But the kid needs stuff. | 不 当然不 但孩子需要很多东西 |
[1:09:13] | Stuff that’s expensive. Stuff he deserves. | 他值得拥有一些高档货 |
[1:09:18] | Joe, we might be able to help. | 乔 我们也许能够帮上忙 |
[1:09:21] | Yeah? How? | 是吗 怎么帮 |
[1:09:23] | We might have a job for you. | 我们可以给你个活干 |
[1:09:26] | No fooling. | 别开玩笑了 |
[1:09:29] | These things are hot. | 这东西好辣 |
[1:09:31] | I’m on fire. | 辣死我了 |
[1:09:38] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[1:09:42] | I think we should get some | 我觉得我们应该拿上枪 |
[1:09:44] | guns and get the money through the front door. | 从正门进去抢钱 |
[1:09:46] | No guns. People could get hurt. | 不能用枪 会伤及无辜 |
[1:09:49] | – What about fake ones? – They’re still guns. | -假枪呢 -那也是枪 |
[1:09:51] | Joseph, we’re not doing one of those stupid robberies | 乔瑟夫 我们不干那种没有技术含量的抢劫 |
[1:09:55] | with tellers and tears | 跟出纳纠缠半天 哭闹一片 |
[1:09:57] | and chump change. | 结果只抢来一点零钱 |
[1:09:59] | We’re digging right through to the belly of the beast. | 我们直接挖到要害 |
[1:10:03] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[1:10:05] | Darek wants you on the stage. | Darek要你上台 |
[1:10:07] | Now. Henry? | 现在就要 亨利 |
[1:10:09] | I hope we don’t get caught. | 希望我们别被抓到 |
[1:10:18] | He’s on his way. | 他来了 |
[1:10:24] | Oh, thank you for joining us, Henry. | 多谢你能来 亨利 |
[1:10:26] | I hope you’re worth the wait. | 希望这点等待是值得的 |
[1:10:31] | OK, er… places for Lopakhin buys the orchard, all right? | 好了 罗伯兴买下果园的场景 行吗 |
[1:10:36] | Let’s pick it up from there. | 从那里开始演 |
[1:10:38] | Places, please, for Lopakhin’s speech. | 罗伯兴讲话的场景 |
[1:12:36] | What do you guys think? | 你们觉得怎样 |
[1:12:38] | If it’s a boy, do I cut him or not? | 如果是个男孩 要割了吗 |
[1:12:40] | If you mean his dick, yeah. | 如果是说包皮的话 要 |
[1:12:42] | You! | 你们三个 |
[1:12:50] | First I see you guys in the bank, | 我先是看到你们在银行里 |
[1:12:53] | then I see you guys in the alley next to the bank, | 然后是在银行边上的胡同里 |
[1:12:57] | now I see you coming out of the theatre behind the bank. | 现在又从银行后面的戏院出来 |
[1:13:02] | I know what you’re up to, gentlemen. | 我知道你们在搞什么鬼 先生们 |
[1:13:17] | So what’s on your mind, Frank? | 你怎么想 弗兰克 |
[1:13:20] | Indigenous currency retrieval and exchange. | 区域货币提取兑换 |
[1:13:25] | Once a month, a truck goes to all our partner banks | 每月都有一辆卡车过境到加拿大的 |
[1:13:28] | across the border to Canada, | 所有兄弟银行 |
[1:13:31] | takes up all the currency and brings it back home. | 把所有钱带回来 |
[1:13:34] | Let’s say, on average, | 平均会有 |
[1:13:38] | eight to twelve million held in our vault for a short time | 800万到1200万暂时存放在我们的金库 |
[1:13:41] | before it’s picked up for redistribution. | 之然后再取出分配 |
[1:13:45] | Only a bunch of fools would rob that bank any other time. | 别的时候来抢银行的都是傻子 |
[1:13:50] | I could give you the dates. | 我可以告诉你们日期 |
[1:13:53] | I could help you with the alarms, | 帮你们在警报上做点手脚 |
[1:13:55] | I could be your guy on the inside. | 我们可以里应外合 |
[1:13:57] | Um… hypothetically, | 假设 |
[1:14:00] | let’s just say you were right about what we were doing, | 我们是要做你说的事 |
[1:14:03] | which you’re not, of course, | 当然事实上不是的 |
[1:14:05] | um… why would you help us rob your own bank? | 你为什么要帮我们抢劫你自己的银行 |
[1:14:11] | – Got my reasons. – This sounds like a set-up, man. | -我自有原因 -听起来想是圈套 老兄 |
[1:14:16] | I don’t fuck around, kid. Like I said, I got my reasons. | 我不会乱来 我说了 自有原因 |
[1:14:21] | Well, you’ll just have to forgive us, Frank. | 那希望你能原谅我们 弗兰克 |
[1:14:24] | We have to hear ’em. | 我们必须知道你的原因 |
[1:14:29] | Wife got sick a few years ago. | 我妻子几年前病了 |
[1:14:33] | Insurance wouldn’t pick up all the cost | 保险公司不愿支付全部费用 |
[1:14:35] | so I went to the bank. | 所以我去了银行 |
[1:14:36] | They wouldn’t help cover the difference. | 他们也不愿支付差额 |
[1:14:41] | We were going to retire to France. The Loire valley. | 我们本来准备退休去法国 卢瓦尔河 |
[1:14:45] | We had to use all of our savings to cover the bills. | 我们用尽所有积蓄支付医药费 |
[1:14:51] | Spent everything we had. | 于是一贫如洗 |
[1:14:56] | Then she died. | 后来她死了 |
[1:15:04] | I been 30 years at that place. | 我在那个岗位做了三十年 |
[1:15:08] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:15:10] | November 23rd. | 11月23日 |
[1:15:14] | The money’s dropped off at eight and picked up at midnight. | 那些钱八点到金库 午夜被取走 |
[1:15:17] | I retire in two weeks. | 我两个星期以后就退休了 |
[1:15:22] | This is it. | 就是这次了 |
[1:15:24] | You set up that table, | 你们把餐桌摆好 |
[1:15:28] | I’ll make sure dinner arrives hot. | 我保证端上热腾腾的菜 |
[1:15:35] | Look, why should I be ashamed to say it? | 为什么我要羞于启齿 |
[1:15:40] | Oh. Why Should… | 为什么 |
[1:15:42] | Why should I be ashamed to say it? I love him. I love him. | 有什么好隐瞒的 我爱他 我爱他 |
[1:15:46] | My love is like a stone round my neck | 这是我脖子上的一块石头 |
[1:15:50] | and it’s dragging me down to the bottom. | 我去和它一块儿沉入河底好了 |
[1:15:53] | But… I love my stone. | 我爱这块石头 |
[1:15:56] | I… I can’t live without it. | 没有它我无法生活 |
[1:15:58] | For God’s sake, the man has robbed you! | 他可是把您抢光了 |
[1:16:01] | Oh, no, no, no. Don’t say that! | 不 不 别这么说 |
[1:16:03] | He’s a scoundrel. Everybody sees it but you. | 要知道他是个混蛋 只有您一个人看不透他 |
[1:16:06] | A petty scoundrel. A user. | 他是个渺小的混蛋 分文不值的小人 |
[1:16:08] | And you are what? 26 or what? | 您已经是二十六七岁的人了[童道明译本] |
[1:16:10] | Please, please, please, please, stop. | 拜托 拜托 别演了 |
[1:16:14] | No. Look. | 不是这样 |
[1:16:18] | Djula, I can hear you because you’re acting very loudly. | 德鲁拉 声音是够大了 |
[1:16:23] | But I can’t feel you. | 但我完全感受不到你在表演 |
[1:16:30] | Can I ask you a question? | 问你个问题 |
[1:16:33] | It is very personal. | 私人问题 |
[1:16:36] | Have you ever been in love? | 你爱过吗 |
[1:16:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:16:41] | Liar. | 撒谎 |
[1:16:42] | Fuck you, Derek! | 操你妈 德里克 |
[1:16:44] | Then show us! | 那演出来 |
[1:16:45] | Show us what love is all about. | 让我们看看什么是爱 |
[1:16:47] | How it rips you apart and then puts you together. | 看看爱是怎么让人心花怒放 如痴如醉 |
[1:16:50] | It carries you to the heavens and then smashes you to the ground. | 又是怎么让人肝肠寸断 痛苦不堪 |
[1:16:54] | Now, if you want to become a great actress, | 如果你想成为伟大的演员 |
[1:16:57] | then you have to reveal something, Djula. | 拿出点真情实感 德鲁拉 |
[1:17:01] | What are you so afraid of? | 你在怕什么 |
[1:17:04] | Maybe you want to die old, alone, unemployed. | 你是不是想一事无成 孤独老去 |
[1:17:08] | Is that what you want? | 你就想这样吗 |
[1:17:11] | Djula! | 德鲁拉 |
[1:17:16] | Oh, that’s right, Djula. | 好啊 德鲁拉 |
[1:17:18] | Run, Buffalotto. Run. | 跑吧 水牛乐透 跑吧 |
[1:17:22] | You’re very good at that. | 你很擅长逃跑嘛 |
[1:17:24] | Five minutes, people. | 休息五分钟 |
[1:17:26] | Five minutes, everyone. | 大家先休息五分钟 |
[1:17:34] | What? | 干嘛 |
[1:17:42] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[1:17:45] | I… hate him. | 我恨他 |
[1:17:50] | I’m a good actress. I am a damn good actress. | 我是好演员 我绝对是好演员 |
[1:17:53] | What, I have to love someone to be a great actress? | 非要爱上谁才能成为伟大的演员 |
[1:17:56] | It’s horse shit. | 放屁 |
[1:17:57] | I’ve heard it my whole goddamn life. | 我一辈子都听别人那么说 |
[1:18:04] | – What? – That I’m cold. | -什么 -说我冷淡 |
[1:18:14] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不冷淡 |
[1:18:23] | Ice cold. | 说我冰一样冷 |
[1:18:32] | Arctic cold. | 北极一样冷 |
[1:18:58] | This is it. I got the place. | 就是这 就是这地方了 |
[1:19:00] | South Beach, Florida. | 弗罗里达南海岸 |
[1:19:02] | Incredible. | 好地方啊 |
[1:19:04] | I’m talking palm trees, | 想象一下 棕榈树 |
[1:19:06] | all-you-can-eat sunshine, nice sandy beach, | 晒不完的阳光 美妙的沙滩 |
[1:19:09] | surrounded by grapefruits the size of your head. | 旁边是脑袋一样大的葡萄柚 |
[1:19:13] | Now, is that living it? Is that living it? What? | 脑海中有没有这幅画面 有没有 |
[1:19:16] | Sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[1:19:18] | Yeah, that’s living it. | 就要成真了 |
[1:19:21] | Who the hell’s that? | 会是谁啊 |
[1:19:24] | I’ll check. | 我看看 |
[1:19:24] | Grapefruits, Henry, grapefruits. | 葡萄柚 亨利 葡萄柚 |
[1:19:28] | Large, large grapefruits. | 大大的葡萄柚 |
[1:19:31] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[1:19:32] | It’s me. Joe. | 是我 乔 |
[1:19:38] | I’m sorry, Henry. | 对不起 亨利 |
[1:19:46] | The same bank. | 还是那家银行 |
[1:19:48] | Shit, Henry. Now, that’s poetry. | 靠 亨利 太美了 |
[1:19:58] | How you doin’, Joe? | 你好啊 乔 |
[1:20:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:20:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:20:07] | Who’s this guy? | 这是谁 |
[1:20:09] | I’m your new partner. | 你们的新伙伴 |
[1:20:15] | Who’s this guy? | 他是谁 |
[1:20:16] | I know the whole story. | 我都知道了 |
[1:20:18] | Joe told me you guys need someone to help get you into that vault. | 乔告诉我你们进入金库还需要帮手 |
[1:20:22] | And I don’t dig. Dig? | 说好 我不挖洞 |
[1:20:25] | I’m sorry, Max. | 对不起 马克斯 |
[1:20:29] | Somebody tell me, who the hell is this guy? | 谁告诉我 他到底是谁 |
[1:20:33] | I’m in… or you’re out. | 算我一份 不然都别想要 |
[1:20:38] | Henry, how about a cold one? | 亨利 来瓶冰的怎么样 |
[1:20:44] | Let me explain something. | 我解释一下 |
[1:20:46] | This poor guy doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 这个人不知道他在说什么 |
[1:20:50] | He’s a drunk bum. | 他喝醉了 |
[1:20:52] | He makes mistakes. | 搞错了 |
[1:20:54] | Drunken bums make mistakes. | 醉鬼总是这样 |
[1:20:57] | Now, you’ll please get the hell out of that chair. | 所以 请你从椅子上起来 |
[1:21:02] | Henry and I go way back. | 我跟亨利认识很久了 |
[1:21:04] | We went to high school together, didn’t, Henry? | 我们一起上的高中 是吧 亨利 |
[1:21:08] | Yeah, I knew you. | 对 我们认识 |
[1:21:09] | So just relax, old man. | 所以别紧张 老家伙 |
[1:21:13] | Max! Max, Max, it’s OK. Max. | 马克斯 马克斯 没关系的 马克斯 |
[1:21:16] | – I know him. I know him. – All right. All right. | -我认识他 我认识他 -好 好 |
[1:21:25] | I appreciate you keeping your mouth shut, Henry. | 很感激你没供出我们 亨利 |
[1:21:29] | If there’s one quality I admire in a man, it’s loyalty. | 我最佩服的 就是讲义气的人 |
[1:21:37] | What do you want, Eddie? | 你想怎么样 埃迪 |
[1:21:40] | The American dream. | 美国梦 |
[1:21:44] | Deb says we can’t have sex till the baby is born. | 宝宝出生前黛比都不跟我做爱了 |
[1:21:48] | She says the kid’ll know about it. | 她说会宝宝会知道 |
[1:21:50] | Get the fuck out of here, Joe. | 滚出去 乔 |
[1:21:52] | Just shut up and go home, please. | 闭嘴 滚回家 快点 |
[1:21:57] | So, Henry, what about that beer? | 亨利 啤酒呢 |
[1:22:09] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:22:11] | Opening night. | 首演 |
[1:22:12] | Shit, What? | 什么见鬼 |
[1:22:14] | Opening night. | 首演 |
[1:22:15] | Yeah, so? | 对 所以呢 |
[1:22:17] | It’s soon. | 马上就到了 |
[1:22:18] | Correct. So let’s go dig it. | 对 所以要快点挖 |
[1:22:20] | I’m gonna have to leave her. | 我要离开她了 |
[1:22:23] | Of course you have to leave her. You’re robbing a bank for Christ’s sakes. | 你当然要离开她 你在抢银行啊 |
[1:22:28] | Max, maybe we should wait. | 马克斯 我们应该等等 |
[1:22:29] | Wait for what? A bus? | 等什么 公交车啊 |
[1:22:31] | What are you talking about? It’s a one-time deal. | 你知道你在说什么吗 机不可失 |
[1:22:34] | The guy’s retiring. We can’t. | 那个人马上退休了 等不了了 |
[1:22:36] | What is the matter with you, anyway? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[1:22:38] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:22:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:23:01] | I can’t do it. | 不行 |
[1:23:03] | You can’t do what? | 什么不行 |
[1:23:04] | I can’t leave her, Max. | 我不能离开她 马克斯 |
[1:23:06] | Leave who? Do what? | 离开谁 什么不行 |
[1:23:09] | I can’t do this. | 不行 |
[1:23:11] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[1:23:13] | Henry, listen. | 亨利 听着 |
[1:23:15] | You forced me out of jail to help you | 是你逼我从监狱出来帮你 |
[1:23:19] | and I’m gonna goddamn help you. | 我他妈的就会帮你 |
[1:23:23] | See, I got through my whole | 我这辈子 |
[1:23:25] | life with my mouth, you know, bullshitting. | 满口谎言 |
[1:23:29] | I’ve been nothing but a fucking coward. | 一事无成 胆小如鼠 |
[1:23:32] | But now I am going to do something. | 但现在我要做一番事业 |
[1:23:35] | So here’s the deal, Henry. | 你要按计划来 亨利 |
[1:23:39] | We’re gonna dig this tunnel. | 我们挖通隧道 |
[1:23:43] | Then we’re gonna rob the bank and we’re gonna take the money, | 抢了银行 把钱拿走 |
[1:23:46] | we’re gonna put it in a car and then we are going to drive away. | 找一辆车 然后离开 |
[1:23:52] | Do you understand, Henry? | 明白了吗 亨利 |
[1:23:57] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[1:24:05] | Henry to the stage, please. | 亨利 请上台 |
[1:24:07] | Henry to the stage. Lopakhin to the stage. | 亨利上台 罗伯兴上台 |
[1:24:22] | I’ll be right out. | 我马上就来 |
[1:24:28] | Take a chance on life. | 尝试新的生活 |
[1:24:31] | Take a chance on Buffalotto. | 试试水牛乐透 |
[1:24:37] | Oh, I hate this commercial. | 我讨厌这个广告 |
[1:24:40] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:24:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:24:43] | You’re in it. | 是你演的 |
[1:24:49] | Come on. I’m starving. Let’s go. | 快点 我饿死了 走吧 |
[1:24:54] | We have to do it opening night. | 我们要在首演那晚行动 |
[1:24:57] | What? | 什么 |
[1:24:58] | It’s the only time we can get in the vault. | 我们只有那时候可以进金库 |
[1:25:03] | But that’s in two days. | 但是只有两天了 |
[1:25:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:25:09] | So you’re leaving? | 所以你要走了 |
[1:25:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:25:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:25:23] | Fuck, Henry. | 操 亨利 |
[1:25:29] | I was thinking we could meet. | 我想我们还可以再见 |
[1:25:31] | What? | 什么 |
[1:25:32] | I was thinking California. | 在加州碰面 |
[1:25:35] | You were thinking we could meet in California? | 你说我们可以在加州再见吗 |
[1:25:38] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:25:46] | You know what? You really are a thief, Henry. | 知道吗 你就是个贼 亨利 |
[1:25:49] | I mean, California? | 我说 加州 |
[1:25:51] | Why would I go anywhere with you? | 我为什么要跟你走 |
[1:25:54] | You can’t cross a fucking street. | 你连过个马路都不会 |
[1:25:56] | You wreck my play, | 毁了我的演出 |
[1:25:58] | you make me an accessory to a crime. | 还让我成了抢银行从犯 |
[1:26:00] | I should call the cops and you should go to hell. | 我应该报警送你见鬼去 |
[1:26:02] | I didn’t know it would be this way. | 我不知道事情会变成这样 |
[1:26:05] | Henry, you’re a bank robber. | 亨利 你是银行抢劫犯 |
[1:26:07] | You’re a bank robber. Henry. You’re a bank robber. | 银行抢劫犯 亨利 你是个银行抢劫犯 |
[1:26:10] | Th… I mean, you knew that you had to leave? | 我是说 你早知道你要走 |
[1:26:12] | – No. – That’s exactly what you wanted. | -不是的 -你就是这么打算的 |
[1:26:15] | – So that we could be together. – Don’t touch me! Don’t touch me! | -我们可以在一起 -别碰我 别碰我 |
[1:26:33] | You know what? We screwed a couple of times. | 知道吗 我们也不过是睡了几次 |
[1:26:36] | Right? So what? | 是吧 那又怎样 |
[1:26:38] | It was more than that. | 不是睡了几次那么简单 |
[1:26:40] | No no no, really, just a couple of times. | 不 真的 只是睡了几次而已 |
[1:26:45] | We both knew this would never work out, right? | 我们早知道要分开的 对吧 |
[1:26:49] | – I didn’t. – I did. | -我不是这么想的 -我是这么想的 |
[1:26:55] | Go rob your bank. | 抢你的银行去吧 |
[1:26:58] | Go! | 去啊 |
[1:27:33] | You’re a good man, Henry. | 你是好人 亨利 |
[1:27:37] | Yeah, Max. | 嗯 马克斯 |
[1:27:58] | Enjoy the show. | 敬请欣赏 |
[1:28:03] | Enjoy the show. | 敬请欣赏 |
[1:28:07] | Tonight, my dear players, | 演员们 今晚 |
[1:28:09] | we can show our audience that | 我们可以让观众看看 |
[1:28:13] | the future is something we really need to fear. | 未来值得我们敬畏 |
[1:28:16] | And to recognise that | 让他们知道 |
[1:28:19] | knowledge itself is never more real than in the beauty of our imagination. | 知识有了我们的想象才如此真实 |
[1:28:28] | No, no, no. | 停 停 停 |
[1:28:34] | As we say in my home country, | 用我祖国的话说 |
[1:28:37] | go out there and break some dicks. | 去 让他们惊艳一下 |
[1:28:40] | Off the cushion in the corner, double into the centre pocket. | 一上场就一杆进袋 |
[1:28:43] | Ten minutes, people, ten minutes. | 十分钟后上台 准备一下 |
[1:29:06] | Curtain. | 开幕 |
[1:29:16] | Thank God the train is in. | 感谢上帝 火车到了 |
[1:29:21] | What time is it? | 现在几点 |
[1:29:24] | Almost two. | 快两点了 |
[1:29:25] | It’s light already. | 天亮了 |
[1:29:41] | How you doin’, Frank? | 最近怎么样 弗兰克 |
[1:29:43] | Doing good, Bernie.I’m doing good. | 很好 巴尼 我很好 |
[1:29:52] | Oh, my, the nursery! | 少儿室 |
[1:29:57] | Oh, my dear, sweet, beautiful nursery. | 我亲爱的 美丽的房间 |
[1:30:04] | I used to sleep here when I was a little girl. | 我小时候 就睡在这间屋子里 |
[1:30:06] | Your train was two hours late. How do you explain that? | 火车晚点两小时 怎么回事 |
[1:30:10] | Is that good management? | 成何体统 |
[1:30:12] | I’m still like a little girl. | 现在 我又返老还童了 |
[1:30:37] | You ever think what you could do with all that money, Frank? | 弗兰克 有没有想过你可以用这些钱做什么 |
[1:30:40] | I know what you’d do. | 我知道你想干什么 |
[1:30:42] | You’d buy the Bills and put them in first place. | 你想把比尔从世界首富的位置上赶下来 |
[1:30:45] | It’d take more money than that. | 那这些钱还不够呢 |
[1:30:48] | Hey, get in there, get in there. | 放进去 放进去 |
[1:31:02] | I guarantee it, I’d get ’em | 我保证 不到两赛季 |
[1:31:04] | back into the Super Bowl within two seasons. | 我又把这些钱砸到超级碗比赛去了 |
[1:31:08] | Perfect. Another chance to lose. | 多好 又输一笔 |
[1:31:10] | Oh, my childhood, my innocent childhood. | 我的童年 我纯洁的童年 |
[1:31:15] | I used to sleep in this nursery. | 小时候我睡在这间少儿室 |
[1:31:18] | I looked out from here into the garden | 一早睡来 透过窗子看花园的景致 |
[1:31:20] | and I woke up happy every morning. | 每个早晨醒来 都有幸福伴随着我 |
[1:31:24] | Oh, my cherry orchard. | 我的樱桃园 |
[1:31:44] | Well, this is it, Frank. | 完工了 弗兰克 |
[1:31:46] | We got you something. | 我们带了点东西给你 |
[1:31:49] | A little er… retirement gift. | 一个退休小礼物 |
[1:31:52] | Oh, thank you, guys. | 谢谢了 |
[1:31:53] | We wanted to get you somthing from France. | 我们想送你点法国货 |
[1:31:57] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 |
[1:31:59] | Where is that old geezer? | 那个老怪物 |
[1:32:03] | It stinks in here. | 这里臭死了 |
[1:32:07] | Oh, break a leg. | 演出成功啊 |
[1:32:08] | The play’s already started, Max. | 都已经开始了 马克斯 |
[1:32:10] | Oh, right. Oh, Julie. Goodbye. | 对哦 朱莉 再见 |
[1:32:16] | Goodbye, confidence man. | 再见 信得过的人 |
[1:32:22] | Go. Go! Go! | 行动 快 快 |
[1:32:24] | Nice of you to join us, old man. | 终于出现了 老家伙 |
[1:32:26] | Just do your goddamn job. | 干好自己的活就行 |
[1:32:34] | What? What now? | 怎么了 又怎么了 |
[1:32:37] | Oh, no. No, no, not again. | 不要 不要再来一次 |
[1:32:40] | Jeez! Give me that. | 天哪 给我 |
[1:32:41] | – Sorry. – Give me that. “Sorry”? | -对不起 -给我 对不起吗 |
[1:32:44] | You’re a pussy, you know that, Joe? | 你太怂了 知道吗 乔 |
[1:32:46] | You’re a real pussy. Get off the cord. | 你真他妈太怂了 别踩着线 |
[1:32:52] | What should we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[1:32:55] | Tell us what to do. | 您指教指教好吗 |
[1:32:57] | I tell you every day. | 我每天都在指教你们 |
[1:32:59] | Every day I say the same thing over and over. | 我每天都在对你们说一件事 |
[1:33:02] | You must rent out the cherry orchard | 你们务必把樱桃园 |
[1:33:05] | and the rest of the estate for villas at once, | 和地产租出去建别墅 |
[1:33:07] | right this second. | 而且要尽快去办这件事 |
[1:33:09] | The auction is coming up very soon. | 因为拍卖会迫在眉睫 |
[1:33:13] | But it’s all so vulgar. | 真是俗不可耐 |
[1:33:51] | Welcome to my world, bitches. | 老子成功了 |
[1:34:05] | Fuck, yeah. | 操 成了 |
[1:34:19] | Is the cherry orchard sold? | 樱桃园卖掉了 |
[1:34:22] | Yes. | 卖掉了 |
[1:34:23] | Who bought it? | 谁买下了 |
[1:34:25] | …I did. | 我买下了 |
[1:34:28] | I bought it. | 我买了 |
[1:34:34] | Wait a minute. Don’t rush me. | 先生们 等一等 |
[1:34:37] | I’m all dizzy. | 我头有点晕 |
[1:34:38] | I can’t talk. | 一下子说不出话来 |
[1:34:51] | When we got to the auction, | 我们来到拍卖场的时候 |
[1:34:55] | Deriganov was already there. | 杰里加若夫早就在那里了 |
[1:34:58] | He bid 30, I bid 40, | 他叫三万 我叫四万 |
[1:35:00] | he bid 45, I bid 55. | 他叫四万 我叫五万五 |
[1:35:01] | You see, he kept going up five while I went up ten. | 他一加就加五千 我一加加一万 |
[1:35:07] | Well, it didn’t take very long. | 最后 |
[1:35:10] | The gavel sounded and now the cherry orchard is mine. | 判锤落下 樱桃园现在属于我了 |
[1:35:17] | Mine! | 我的樱桃园 |
[1:35:20] | God! God in heaven! | 我的上帝 |
[1:35:24] | The cherry orchard is mine! | 我的樱桃园 |
[1:35:31] | Tell me I’m drunk. | 请告诉我 我是个醉汉 |
[1:35:35] | Tell me I’m out of my mind. | 我神经不正常 |
[1:35:42] | Tell me I’m dreaming. | 告诉我这一切仅仅是我的幻想 |
[1:35:53] | Is that it? | 全装完了 |
[1:35:55] | Yes, it is. | 装完了 |
[1:35:58] | What’s that, Eddie? | 这是干什么 埃迪 |
[1:35:59] | It’s a gun, Max. | 这是枪 马克斯 |
[1:36:01] | Joe, take the money and put it in the car. Now. | 乔 把钱放到车里去 快点 |
[1:36:04] | Joe. | 乔 |
[1:36:06] | – Just stay where you are. – Don’t fuck with me, old man. | -别动 -别跟我耍花样 老家伙 |
[1:36:09] | You wanna shoot me? You’re gonna have to kill me. | 你要开枪吗 那你最好杀了我 |
[1:36:12] | – No, no, no. – Listen, stay out of this. | -不 不 不 -听着 你别插手 |
[1:36:16] | What are you doin’, Eddie? | 你在干什么 埃迪 |
[1:36:19] | Welcome to the party, Brando. | 欢迎啊 马龙·白兰度 |
[1:36:22] | What are you doin’, Eddie? | 你在干什么 埃迪 |
[1:36:24] | It’s money, Henry, money. | 钱 我只要钱 亨利 钱 |
[1:36:26] | Come on, Eddie. | 算了 埃迪 |
[1:36:27] | We’re here, we’re done. Come on. | 我们是一条船上的 得手了 算了 |
[1:36:28] | Shut up, Joe. Take the money out to the car now. | 住嘴 乔 把钱拿到车上去 |
[1:36:32] | Go on, move. Move. | 走 走 走 |
[1:36:36] | No happy ending for you, my friend. | 没你的份 朋友 |
[1:36:39] | You animal! | 你个畜生 |
[1:36:56] | Max. | 马克斯 |
[1:36:57] | Places, act four. | 各就就位 第四场 |
[1:36:59] | Places, act four. | 各就各位 第四场 |
[1:37:03] | Act four places, people. | 第四场就位 |
[1:37:05] | It’s going very well, everyone. | 一切顺利 各位 |
[1:37:07] | I gotta get on the stage. | 我要上场了 |
[1:37:15] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[1:37:21] | The peasants have come to say goodbye. | 老百姓来送行了 |
[1:37:24] | They’re good fellows, | 叶尔马拉耶·阿列克谢耶维奇 |
[1:37:25] | Yermolai Alekseyevich, | 我有这样的看法 |
[1:37:26] | but, in my opinion, a little stupid. | 老百姓心善 但脑子笨 |
[1:37:28] | You gave them everything in your purse. Lyuba, that was wrong. | 你把钱都给他们了 柳苞芙 这样不行 |
[1:37:32] | I couldn’t help it. I couldn’t help it. | 我没有法子 我没有法子 |
[1:37:35] | Won’t you please come and drink a glass as a goodbye? | 我诚心地邀请你们 喝一杯告别酒 |
[1:37:46] | Oh, man. | 人啊 |
[1:38:31] | Stop the car. | 停车 |
[1:38:34] | Joe, stop the car. | 乔 停车 |
[1:38:36] | We can’t stop the car, Henry. | 我们不能停车 亨利 |
[1:38:38] | It’s the getaway car. | 我们在逃跑啊 |
[1:38:39] | Stop the fucking car, Joe. | 他妈的给我停车 乔 |
[1:38:42] | Stop the fucking car, Joe! | 他妈的给我停车 乔 |
[1:38:45] | Stop the fucking car! | 他妈的给我停车 |
[1:38:50] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么 |
[1:38:52] | He’s leaving. | 他要走了 |
[1:38:53] | Leaving? | 要走了 |
[1:38:56] | Grapefruits as big as your head, Max. | 脑袋大的葡萄柚 马克斯 |
[1:39:00] | All-you-can-eat sunshine. | 晒不完的太阳 |
[1:39:04] | OK, kid. I’ll be seeing you. | 好 孩子 回见 |
[1:39:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:39:11] | I’ll see you. | 回见 |
[1:39:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:39:20] | Just forget about it. Let’s get the hell out of here. Drive. | 别管了 快走 开车 |
[1:39:23] | Don’t speed. | 别超速了 |
[1:39:27] | Dear Mother used to love to walk about in this room. | 母亲生前喜欢这个房间里走来走去 |
[1:39:32] | My sister. My sister. | 我的妹妹 我的妹妹 |
[1:39:37] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[1:39:40] | I’m coming. | 就来 |
[1:40:06] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[1:40:22] | I had to come back. | 我必须回来 |
[1:40:26] | I couldn’t get on the train. | 我不能上火车 |
[1:40:29] | The moment I stepped on the platform, | 踏上月台的刹那 |
[1:40:31] | the blood drained from my heart. | 我的心像被抽干了一样 |
[1:40:34] | I knew I would never see you again. | 我知道再也见不到你了 |
[1:40:42] | What… is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[1:40:44] | I had to come back. | 我必须回来 |
[1:40:46] | Oh, come on, Henry. What is this? What are you doing? | 拜托 亨利 这是干嘛 你在干什么 |
[1:40:50] | This is the only way you’ll listen. | 只有这样你才会听我说 |
[1:40:57] | You should have gotten on that stupid train. You made a mistake. | 你应该上车 而不是在这里 |
[1:41:02] | The mistake would have | 我应该 |
[1:41:03] | been getting on the train and not telling you how I feel. | 告诉你我的感受 而不是一走了之 |
[1:41:06] | Don’t pretend you care about me! Cause all you care about is money! | 别装做在乎我的样子 你只在乎钱 |
[1:41:11] | – You think it’s about money? – Yes. | -你以为我是为了钱 -对 |
[1:41:13] | It’s never been about money.You know that. | 我从来都不是为了钱 你知道的 |
[1:41:15] | My sister. Everything all right?You need any help? | 妹妹 没事吧 要帮忙吗 |
[1:41:19] | – Get out! – Lopakhin,don’t you have a train to catch? | -出去 -罗伯兴 你不是要赶火车吗 |
[1:41:22] | Get out! Go away! | 出去 走开 |
[1:41:24] | Well, here he is, ladies and gentlemen. | 就是他 女士们 先生们 |
[1:41:28] | The selfish peasant who’s | 这个自私的农民 |
[1:41:30] | taken the orchard right out from under us, | 就在我们的眼前抢走了樱桃园 |
[1:41:33] | who’s destroying it right in front of our very eyes. | 当着我们的面毁了它 |
[1:41:38] | Sometimes you must destroy in order to create. | 有时候要先破后立 |
[1:41:44] | We have to let go of our pasts in order to live. | 放下过去才能更好地生活 |
[1:41:46] | You are no angel. I see what you are by your actions. | 你不是好人 你的所作所为让我看清了你 |
[1:41:49] | I came back, didn’t I? | 我回来了 不是吗 |
[1:41:51] | I came back for you. | 我为了你回来 |
[1:41:57] | Henry, just… | 亨利 你就 |
[1:42:02] | .. leave. | 走吧 |
[1:42:04] | Meet me in Moscow. | 莫斯科见 |
[1:42:08] | Get off the fucking stage. | 滚下台去 |
[1:42:14] | What? What are you running from? What are you afraid of? | 什么 你在逃避什么 你害怕什么 |
[1:42:18] | – I’m not afraid. – Yes, you are. | -我不害怕 -不 你害怕 |
[1:42:20] | – Of what, Henry? Tell me. – You’re afraid… | -怕什么 亨利 告诉我 -你怕 |
[1:42:25] | …because I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:42:32] | What? | 什么 |
[1:42:33] | Meet me in Moscow. | 莫斯科见 |
[1:42:36] | Tell me you’ll meet me in Moscow. | 答应我去莫斯科 |
[1:42:39] | Go with him! | 跟他走 |
[1:42:41] | Meet him in Moscow! | 去莫斯科吧 |
[1:42:43] | Henry, you are bleeding. | 亨利 你在流血 |
[1:42:55] | Meet me. | 答应我 |
[1:42:57] | Light… lights down ten. | 灯光 暗十度 |
[1:42:59] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:43:05] | Ten more. | 再暗十度 |
[1:43:07] | Djula, say “yes”. | 德鲁拉 答应他 |
[1:43:17] | Ah, fuck, Henry. | 该死 亨利 |