英文名称:Hell Ride
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 地狱骑士 | |
[00:32] | Safe-keep the treasure. | 保护好宝藏 |
[00:36] | I know you’ll keep your word baby. | 你知道你是守信的人 |
[00:41] | Safe-keep the treasure for my boy. | 为我的孩子保护好宝藏 |
[00:45] | Keep safe the treasure. For my boy | 为我的孩子保护好宝藏 |
[01:16] | Fucking arrow. | 该死的箭 |
[01:19] | Fucking arrow in the middle of the fucking desert. | 该死的箭 该死的沙漠 |
[01:25] | It’s a nihilist dream come true. | 该死的梦变成了现实 |
[01:36] | It’s a hell of a place to die. | 我能死在这地方 |
[01:39] | It’s a hell of a way to die. | 能有这种死法 |
[01:42] | It was goddamn perfect. | 实在他妈痛快 |
[01:46] | Shut up. | 闭上乌鸦嘴 |
[01:51] | You want a swing of this whiskey before I pull that arrow? | 我要把箭拔出来了 你要不要先喝点酒? |
[01:53] | It’s my destiny to die right here | 我命里注定就该死在这里 |
[01:55] | with a fucking arrow sticking out of me | 死在一只箭下 |
[01:58] | With any luck The Gent and Comanche will die laughing. | 我要能活下来 连镇特和卡曼都不会相信 |
[02:14] | Guess I’m gonna live another day. | 也许我还不到死的时候 |
[02:18] | You got that right. | 这话你算说对了 |
[02:21] | Ah hell. | 啊… |
[03:57] | Fucker’s gonna burn. | 烧死他 |
[03:59] | Come on! Hey! Hey! | 求求你 |
[04:02] | Heeyyyy! | |
[04:34] | This might be the best dust I’ve ever seen. | 我还从没见过这么好的尘土 |
[04:39] | Pistol I’ve been up to my ass in dust plenty of times but… | 佩斯特 我确实是见过不少尘土 |
[04:43] | This kinda dust is like a supreme kind of dust. | 但是这种尘土是一种高贵的尘土 |
[04:46] | It’s like been sent from some other planet. | 就好像是从别的星球上来的尘土 |
[04:50] | It’s like I just want to live in dust now for the rest of my life. | 是一种…我真想一辈子生活在这种尘土里面 |
[04:52] | Shut the fuck up! | 你哪来那么多废话? |
[05:02] | Where’s Comanche? | 卡曼去哪了? |
[05:05] | He’s over there taking a piss. | 到那边撒尿去了 |
[05:07] | He doesn’t wanna get any dust on his dick. | 他可不想让尘土沾到老二上 |
[05:11] | When we ride move him up to my left. | 一会走的时候 让他到我左边骑车 |
[05:21] | You’re name is Bix? | 你叫比克斯? |
[05:25] | Forget Bix. | 这名以后别用了 |
[05:27] | From now on you’re known as Comanche. | 从今天起 你的名字是卡曼 |
[05:42] | “Had they really nailed everyone responsible | 他们有没有查出 |
[05:45] | for St. Louie’s death?” | 杀害圣路易的凶手是谁了吗 |
[05:47] | Thought Pistolero. | 佩斯特? |
[06:00] | Sorry my finger got stuck | 抱歉 我的手指卡住了 |
[06:05] | Next time share a little. | 下次给别人留几个 |
[06:24] | The Six-Six-Six’ers… | 666飞车党 |
[06:27] | They’re back. | 这帮人回来了 |
[06:28] | Something is rotten in the State of Pistolero. | 他们闻到这里的腥味了 |
[06:38] | *grunting* Motherfucker! | 我操 操 操你妈的 |
[06:44] | So I say… | 要我看 |
[06:45] | Cut off their heads take ’em with us. | 把他们头割下来 走的时候带上 |
[06:48] | I say we just take a few pinkies and… | 要我说不如叫几个小姐 |
[06:50] | Call it a day. | 一起玩玩 |
[06:53] | How’s about we take their stash | 我看还是带上东西 |
[06:55] | torch the trailerand get the fuck out of here. | 烧了房子然后离开这里 |
[07:15] | Why don’t you put a smile on your face. | 生活这么美好 |
[07:19] | Let some sunshine in. | 你应该多笑一笑 |
[07:21] | Life is good. | 快乐一些 |
[07:25] | You’re having a bad hair day | 你头发这么长 |
[07:27] | ask Comanche to takea little off the top. | 应该让卡曼帮帮忙剪短一些 |
[07:34] | Thanks for that. | 烟味不错 |
[07:41] | Danke sch for the second-hand smoke. | 你还吐?让我抽二手烟 |
[07:46] | You got right on the edge there. | 你快要把我惹火了 |
[07:48] | Closer than a hair on a nad’s ass | 就差那么一点点了? |
[07:51] | On the verge of the brink? | 就差一点点了? |
[07:53] | – Yeah. | 对 |
[07:55] | Reading the situation exactly right… | 为什么我是飞车党老大? |
[07:58] | Is how come I’m the Pres. | 因为我能适可而止 |
[08:09] | Hey Comanche listen… | 嗨 卡曼 |
[08:13] | Pistolero… | 有件 |
[08:15] | Wanted me to pass on some important information to you. | 重要的事佩斯特让我告诉你 |
[08:20] | There’s a job opening at Super Cuts | 有个理发连锁店正在招人 |
[08:22] | About two and a half miles up the road | 沿这条路走两里多就到了 |
[08:25] | Those mutherfuckers had it coming. | 是这帮人先惹到我们头上的 |
[08:29] | Yeah. | |
[08:30] | Louie really was a fucking saint. | 路易是个好人 |
[08:31] | – Yeah | 是啊 |
[08:33] | I’m gonna keep cutting up any | 我不会放过任何 |
[08:35] | motherfuckerthat had anything to do with him dying. | 和他的死有关的人 |
[08:38] | Trigger… | 扳机 |
[08:39] | You named your bike after a horse? | 这好像是马的名字 |
[08:42] | Exactly… | 按照… |
[08:44] | How old is Trigger in… | 摩托车的使用寿命算 |
[08:46] | Horse-bike years? | 扳机的岁数不小了吧? |
[08:49] | Uhh… She’s younger than the women | 呃…它比你上周在酒吧 |
[08:50] | I saw youin that bar in Reno last week. | 泡的那个女人还年轻 |
[08:52] | I gotta tell you she’s less horsie-looking too | 还有啊 那女人都比它长得更象马 |
[08:58] | Pistolero wants you on his left. | 佩斯特想让你在他左边 |
[09:07] | Speechless ey? | 没有话要说? |
[09:19] | The left huh? | 让我在你左边是吗 |
[09:20] | I’ve never seen anybody move up so fast before. | 我还没见过谁能提拔的这么快 |
[09:24] | And I’ll do my best to remember that. | 我会跟着你好好干 |
[09:27] | Anything you want to get off your chest. | 知道你有很多话 |
[09:28] | Anything you want to talk about. | 什么都不用说 |
[09:29] | Just think of us as a… | 只要记住我们… |
[09:33] | Support group. | 同心协力 |
[09:37] | Well golly gee. | 这可是大喜事 |
[09:39] | Thanks! | 多谢 |
[09:41] | Lets get the fuck out of this motherfucking hellhole! | 现在我们大家离开这个鬼地方! |
[12:06] | Bob the Bum… | 老伙计 |
[12:08] | We… | 我们的 |
[12:10] | Are… | 帐 |
[12:11] | Financially… | 都已经 |
[12:13] | Solvent. | 还清了 |
[12:14] | Bob the Bum. It’s good to be financially solvent! | 老伙计 不欠债了很好嘛 |
[12:22] | Hey can we talk? | 嘿 我们能谈谈吗? |
[12:24] | Can we talk? You wanna talk? | 谈谈?你想谈谈是吗? |
[12:26] | – Yeah it’s… kinda important. | 对 这事…很重要 |
[12:30] | Now? | 现在? |
[12:32] | – Yeah it’s… kinda like real fucking important. | 对对 这事确实非常重要 |
[12:35] | Can’t it wait a couple of hours you bum? | 就不能等几个小时 伙计? |
[12:38] | Yeah we’ll talk in about a month and a half. | 这样吧 一个半月后我们再谈谈 |
[13:47] | It was America’s Bicentennial. | 那是美国独立200周年 |
[13:49] | And for Johnny | 在约翰 |
[13:51] | St. Louie and Eddie Zero… | 路易和艾迪身上 |
[13:55] | Rebellion was still in the air. | 仍然充满反抗精神 |
[14:03] | Sonny! | 桑尼! |
[14:54] | The three Victors had a little business with the Deuce and Billy Wings. | 这三个”胜利者”成员和杜斯、比利有一些往来 |
[15:01] | It was the beginning of bad blood. | 谁知这竟成了两帮人仇杀的开始 |
[15:21] | Wanna fuck? | 想做爱吗? |
[15:30] | Trust me after I give you the bad news | 我敢说 听我说完坏消息之后 |
[15:32] | You ain’t gonna wanna fuck. Ever. Again. | 你再也不想做爱了 永远 都不想 |
[15:43] | Fuck me good one more time before you never wanna fuck again. | 趁你现在还想做爱 过来好好爽一次 |
[15:48] | I’m the Messenger of Misery baby. | 我是悲剧的送信人 宝贝 |
[15:52] | But fuck first | 但得等操完了再说 |
[15:54] | Then I’ll deliver my miserable message. | 再告诉你这个悲剧般的信息 |
[16:20] | Let’s fuck right here. | 就在这里做爱吧 |
[16:23] | We never fucked right here before. | 我们以前没在这里做过吧? |
[16:26] | Fuck me good right here baby. | 过来痛快做一次 宝贝 |
[16:31] | If you don’t fuck me right now you are going straight to Hell. | 你要是不过来做爱 将来会下到地狱里 |
[16:35] | Baby… I’m already in Hell. | 宝贝 我已经在地狱里了 |
[16:38] | Apparantely I made a reservation this morning. | 显然今天早上我就已经让地狱留好位子了 |
[16:41] | Did you make a reservation for two? | 是不是两个人的位子? |
[16:46] | It’s a very strict dress code in Hell. | 地狱不是想进就能进的 |
[16:48] | You know you just can’t waltz into Hell. | 你不能随随便便就走进去 |
[16:51] | There is a doorman outside. | 有人在门口把着 |
[16:52] | – Baby… | 宝贝 |
[16:55] | I was built for Hell. | 我天生属于地狱 |
[16:57] | I’m your devil babe | 我是你的妖女 宝贝 |
[17:00] | I’m your very own personal hellcat. | 我是只属于你一个人的妖女 |
[17:08] | Hellhole. | 过来吧 |
[17:22] | Baby you’re good. | 宝贝 你真是个男人 |
[17:33] | Baby you’re bad! | 宝贝 你真是个坏男人 |
[17:36] | Give me the info. | 把消息告诉我 |
[17:39] | Can I ask you something first? | 能先问你个问题吗? |
[17:41] | Go ahead. | 问吧 |
[17:44] | Just what kind of fucking President are ya? | 你算是什么老大? |
[17:48] | Everybody wants you assassinated. | 谁都希望你被人暗杀 |
[17:50] | Maybe you don’t belong in the Presidential Suite. | 那是因为你不是我的人 |
[17:57] | I’m better than the CIA | 我比中情局特工强 |
[17:59] | Better than the Internet better than the Enquire. | 比互联网强 比问询处强 |
[18:02] | I’m better than all of them put together. | 比他们加起来都强 |
[18:03] | I’ve gathered more intelligence than anyone you’ve ever met. | 我掌握的情报比任何人的都多 |
[18:11] | I’m better than deep throat. | 连”深喉”都比不上我 |
[18:15] | Give me the fucking info. | 把消息痛快点告诉我 |
[18:25] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[18:28] | The Six-Six-Six’ers are reforming in the City of Angels. | “666”飞车党正在洛杉矶改组 |
[18:33] | The Deuce and Billy Wings are back | 杜斯和比利再次出山 |
[18:35] | with a vengeance. | 带着杀气 |
[18:48] | Always pay your debts to Billy Wings. | 欠比利的 迟早都要还的 |
[18:59] | Late last night a message was sent to all Hellraisers that said | 昨夜所有的地狱鬼神都得到这样一个消息 |
[19:03] | “The Deuce would like life a lot better” | 杜斯如果在”胜利者”的地盘上混 |
[19:05] | “If he was living in Victors’ territory.” | 他会活的更滋润 |
[19:07] | Give me something new yah? | 说些我不知道的 |
[19:11] | This whole Deuce-business | 杜斯的这些举动 |
[19:13] | Has something to do with 1976. | 和1976年有关 |
[19:18] | Something to do with that Cherokee Kisum woman. | 和那个叫切若基的女人有关 |
[19:23] | That’s all I wanted to hear. | 我知道这些已经够了 |
[19:27] | Now we fuck. | 现在该做爱了 |
[19:57] | Get much out of Opium yet? | 从欧皮姆嘴里问出来了吗? |
[19:59] | Yep. | 问出来了 |
[20:00] | Flowing red in there. Blood alley. | 沿着那里的血就能找到他了 |
[20:03] | What do you got so far? | 得到什么情况? |
[20:05] | How much can you live with? | 说出来怕你接受不了 |
[20:07] | I can stomach anything. I got a stomach. | 我没什么接受不了的 说就是 |
[20:10] | Speed and Machete are tied to the Deuce. | 斯皮德和马什 都是杜斯的人 |
[20:11] | Were. They’re finito. Goody Two-Shoes just called in. | 曾经是 现在他们是靠得住的人 |
[20:15] | You know Speed and the Six-Six-Six’ers They set up the St. Louie crack-by. | 斯皮德和”666″飞车党设计陷害了路易 |
[20:20] | With Opium. | 欧皮姆也有份 |
[20:23] | The Six-Six-Six’ers are definitely coming at us. | “666”飞车党无疑是冲我们来的 |
[20:26] | Deuce and Billy Wings are coming. | 杜斯和比利就要来了 |
[20:28] | Meet me tomorrow. In Tuscon. Dani’s Inferno. | 明天在土桑的丹尼酒吧等我 |
[20:32] | 3PM. You got that? | 下午三点 记住了? |
[20:34] | Yeah. | 记住了 |
[21:03] | How much did the Deuce pay you to set off St. Louie? | 杜斯给了你多少钱让你出卖路易? |
[21:10] | Stand up? | 站起来 |
[21:18] | I’m sorry. | 我对不起你 |
[21:19] | Please… | 求你不要… |
[21:35] | Right from the start I treated you like a son. | 一直以来 我都把你当儿子看待 |
[21:40] | Oh well… | 但是对你来说… |
[21:42] | Family isn’t everything. | 只有亲情是不够的 |
[21:46] | No no no… | 不要 不要… |
[22:54] | Where’s the Deuce Doc? | 杜斯在哪儿 博士? |
[23:03] | And where’s Pistolero? | 佩斯特在哪儿? |
[23:10] | I guess I’m just a fuck-up Billy. | 我只是个叫混蛋比利的人 |
[23:14] | Yes you are. | 你确实是 |
[23:18] | And I guess I won’t be needing your services anymore. | 你对我已经没有什么价值了 |
[23:22] | You’re off the payroll Doc. | 你被解雇了 博士 |
[23:55] | Hello Gigi. | 你好啊 吉吉 |
[23:56] | – Hey | 你好 |
[23:57] | Hey. | |
[23:59] | Tell Yvonne that the Victors are gonna seize the VIP table. | 告诉沃恩 把贵宾座位留给”胜利者” |
[24:03] | Bring over some beer. | 再拿些啤酒来 |
[24:05] | – Well if our beer don’t kill you | 就算我们的啤酒醉不死你 |
[24:06] | It’ll sure make you piss stronger. | 也至少让你更能尿 |
[24:10] | I got the Cowboy. | 那个牛仔女郎我要了 |
[24:19] | Bitch! | 婊子! |
[24:20] | – Slut! | 骚货! |
[24:22] | Yeah?! | |
[24:28] | Hi Gent. | 你好 镇特 |
[24:32] | Nice. | 正点啊 |
[24:35] | Hello | 你好 |
[24:37] | Hey how many of these fucking | 嘿 你到底干过多少个 |
[24:39] | Oily little Devils you bang anyway man? | 这些油光光的小妖女? |
[24:41] | Yvonne! | 沃恩 |
[24:43] | You snuck up on me didn’t you? | 到我身边来 |
[24:46] | Uh gentlemen this is Yvonne. | 先生们 她就是沃恩 |
[24:49] | The future… Mrs. Gent. | 将来 就是镇特夫人 |
[24:51] | Yeah we won’t be shopping for furniture anytime soon. | 是啊 可是我们近期还没有买家具的计划 |
[24:53] | What happened? | 为什么? |
[24:55] | Oh you introduced Gigi as the… | 上月你向别人介绍吉吉 |
[24:57] | future Mrs. Gent last month. | 也说她将是镇特夫人 |
[24:59] | *muttering* | |
[25:00] | I forgot. | 我倒忘了 |
[25:04] | To the next Mrs. Gent. | 敬镇特夫人 |
[25:07] | Oh and when you’re done. | 你们喝完以后 |
[25:09] | Come to my office. | 到我办公室一趟 |
[25:11] | We’re having a private party. | 我们正在开派对 |
[25:12] | – I’m fucking there. | 我去找个女人! |
[25:13] | Right now. | 这个时候 |
[25:14] | – These guys are animals. | 这帮人就是禽兽 |
[25:16] | Why we gotta wait? | 我们还等什么? |
[25:18] | Bitch! | 婊子! |
[25:20] | Okay you’re out! | 好了 你出局了! |
[25:27] | And you’re out! Hey! | 你已经出局了! |
[25:29] | – Pistolero | 佩斯特这人 |
[25:32] | Kept his word. | 说什么做什么 |
[25:34] | He made a vow | 他只追求三样 |
[25:36] | To the Three B’s: | 以B开头的东西: |
[25:37] | Bikes Beer and Booty. | 摩托 啤酒 钱财 |
[25:42] | We could be rich man. | 我们能发大财 伙计们 |
[25:44] | You know… I’m talking about Four B’s. | 我追求的 可是四样以B开头的东西 |
[25:47] | Bikes Beer Booty and Big Bucks man! | 摩托 啤酒、钱财和发大财 伙计们 |
[25:53] | That’s actually fucking 5 B’s. Right there. | 都他妈有五个B在这句话里面了 |
[25:55] | Listen there’s a lot of dough to be had out there. | 要我说 赚大钱的地方是有的 |
[25:59] | All right? Deuce. the Six-Six-Six’ers. | 不是吗?杜斯 “666”飞车党 |
[26:04] | They’re the fucking future. | 他们才有前途 |
[26:06] | Pistolero… He’s the ou | 佩斯特?他已经过气了 |
[26:09] | All I know. | 我只知道 |
[26:12] | Is I’d battle Satan for Pistol. | 甘愿为佩斯特赴汤蹈火 |
[26:17] | A little fucking redundant don’t you think? | 不觉得你这话太��嗦了? |
[26:18] | – You know what? Fuck you. | 是吗?我操你 |
[26:20] | Fuck you. | 我操你 |
[26:21] | Fuck me? | 操我? |
[26:23] | Hey fuck both you guys man. | 嘿 你俩到一边操去吧 |
[26:24] | I’m headed in there right now | 我要到那边去了 |
[26:26] | And fucking wrestling those bitches. | 和那些小妞摔摔跤 |
[26:28] | Hey! Ape shit! | 嘿 大猩猩来了! |
[26:31] | Well fuck it. If I have to help him I have to help that sweet little Devil. | 去他娘的 我得去帮帮那个小美女了 |
[26:43] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[26:45] | Oh man. | 伙计 |
[26:46] | – Shit. | 操 |
[26:47] | Hey hey! – Yeah | |
[26:50] | That was some good shit. – You see me… | 那几个小妞真不错 |
[26:51] | Where’s all them oily pussies at anyway man? | 怎么没有那些油光光的小妞啊? |
[26:56] | The oily bird gets the worm. | 到地狱里去找吧 |
[27:05] | Meet me at Tuscon tomorrow at 6 o’clock. | 明天6点在土桑等我 |
[27:08] | Dani’s Inferno. | 丹尼酒吧 |
[28:28] | Ladies are not welcome except on Ladies’ Night. | 除了女士之夜 这里是不欢迎女士的 |
[28:33] | I got a sit-down with the Sixers. | 我要和”666飞车党”在这里碰面 |
[28:35] | Well… | 不过… |
[28:37] | The fucking Sixers ain’t here. | 这里没什么”666″飞车党 |
[28:40] | This better not be one long fucking ride for nothing man. | 别让我们大老远的白跑一趟 |
[28:46] | Well I gotta take a piss. | 我得先撒泡尿 |
[28:48] | Where’s your head? | 你头在哪里? |
[28:49] | Well the Ladies’ room is closed ‘cept for Ladies’ Night. | 除了女士之夜 女厕所是不开门的 |
[29:04] | Now you got a .38 | 有一支38式手枪 |
[29:07] | pointed at your head. | 正顶在你的脑门上 |
[29:11] | You give me your colors you little pisser. | 告诉我你是谁 你这个小屁孩! |
[29:14] | Or there’s gonna be one unvictorious Victor. | 不然的话就会有一个躺着的”胜利者” |
[29:21] | What are you gonna do… | 你要怎么着? |
[29:24] | With these eight other little pissers when I don’t. | 我不告诉你你要把那八个小屁孩怎么着? |
[29:26] | Well I’m gonna I’m gonna wine ’em and dine ’em. | 我要 我要请他们喝酒吃饭 |
[29:30] | I’m gonna show ’em Paris. | 我要 带他们去巴黎玩 |
[29:35] | You oughta see how I’m gonna buy them off. | 你真该看看我怎么买通他们 |
[29:42] | You know. | 你要知道 |
[29:44] | You have to accept the fact that… | 你要接受这样一个事实 |
[29:47] | The Brotherhood of Bikers is bullshit. | 飞车党的兄弟情都是扯淡 |
[29:51] | The Three B’s: Bikers Brotherhood Bullshit. | 有三个B开头的词:飞车党、兄弟情、扯淡 |
[29:59] | You ever do anything but yak? | 除了扯淡你还能干什么? |
[30:02] | You half-witty piss-poor shitwit nitwit? | 你这个又老又笨的蠢货? |
[30:07] | Take us to the fucking Sixers! | 带我们 去找他妈”666″飞车党! |
[30:11] | Sure thing man. | 没问题 |
[30:13] | Come on. No probleme. | 我带路 别上火 |
[30:23] | How long do you have that bike. | 你这辆摩托买了多少年了? |
[30:26] | Since 1976. | 1976年买的! |
[30:30] | Follow me if you can! | 你们未必跟得上我! |
[31:24] | He’s fucking with us man! | 不会找不到他了吧! |
[31:26] | Relax. | 不用急 |
[31:28] | I know this desert like the back of my hand. | 这片沙漠我熟得不能再熟了 |
[31:32] | You just keep me in sight. | 你们跟着我就行了 |
[31:39] | This guy’s a fucking clown. | 他不过是佩斯特的跟屁虫 |
[31:41] | Listen to me we catch that old motherfucker? | 大家听我的 我们抓到那老家伙之后 |
[31:44] | Let’s whack that Indian motherfucker too. | 再揍死这个印第安跟屁虫 |
[31:46] | We don’t need him no more. | 他没有什么用处了 |
[31:48] | And I know who’s side I’m on. The Deuce. | 我知道应该跟着谁干 跟杜斯干 |
[31:50] | Fucking copasetic by me. | 我完全同意 |
[31:53] | I’m with you man. | 就按你说的办 |
[31:54] | The Deuce. The Six-Six-Sixers. Billy Wings! | 杜斯 “666”飞车党 比利! |
[32:10] | Ladies you shouldn’t ride Indians. | 女士不能乘印度人的车 |
[32:12] | Except on Ladies’ Night. | 这不是女士之夜 |
[32:18] | Now… | |
[32:19] | Put your balls on ice. | 大家先等一等 |
[32:22] | Get some info out of him first. | 我先审问审问他 |
[32:25] | Before we send him to the happy hunting grounds. | 然后我们再把这老东西宰了 |
[32:28] | *muttering* | |
[32:40] | I hope you got insurance old man. | 你最好买过意外死亡保险了 |
[32:45] | Be cool sonny boy. | 冷静点 小伙 |
[32:47] | Greetings from Pistolero. | 佩斯特问候你们 |
[33:01] | Hehe | |
[33:12] | Noone said nothing to me about | 在我靴子上撒尿 |
[33:14] | Nobody pissing on my boots. | 你小子是活腻歪了 |
[33:17] | And I’m gonna tell Johnny Pissed-Off | 我会告诉佩斯特这老混蛋 |
[33:19] | That I’m lots more pissed off than him. | 这件事让我非常上火! |
[33:22] | Comanche | 卡曼! |
[33:24] | Meet Eddie Zero. | 他就是艾迪 |
[33:48] | Now give me hand with this. | 帮我把车扶起来 |
[33:50] | ‘Cause I got things to go and places to do. | 我还要赶路 还要去做事 |
[33:52] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:03] | Perfect. | 我心满意足了 |
[35:07] | Don’t say that. | 不要说这个词 |
[35:09] | The day that it’s perfect | 你如果觉得心满意足了 |
[35:11] | Is your last day on Earth. | 你的人生就结束了 |
[35:22] | Hell is gonna get a hell of a lot worse. | 我在地狱的人生会更悲惨 |
[35:27] | I think I finally found Cherokee Kisum’s boy. | 我想我找到切若基的孩子了 |
[35:32] | The ones who killed Cherokee Kisum… | 杀害切若基的人 |
[35:35] | Killed St. Louie too. | 也是杀害路易的人 |
[37:09] | The Gent. | 神枪手镇特 |
[37:10] | – That’s me. | 没错是我 |
[37:12] | Pistolero would like to chat with you and Comanche. | 佩斯特想跟你和卡曼聊聊 |
[37:15] | Well thanks for the latest breaking news there Wolf Blitzer | 谢谢你带来这个重大新闻 |
[37:19] | Dani’s Inferno at 6 o’clock. | 6点整 丹尼酒吧 |
[37:22] | Stay off the main highways | 别走大路 |
[37:24] | The Sixers are cruising around. | 有”666″飞车党的人 |
[37:26] | Listen it’s dangerous as hell out here. | 其实 在这里也不安全 |
[37:28] | How are you doing – weaponry-wise? | 你都随身带着枪支弹药吧 |
[37:32] | What are you some kind of… Bike-to-bike salesman? | 你是那种…骑车卖东西的小贩吗? |
[37:36] | I’m Eddie Zero man… | 我可是艾迪 伙计 |
[37:40] | I thought Eddie Zero got killed in a big rig crash in ’86. | 我以为艾迪已经在86年的一次车祸中死了 |
[37:43] | Yeah… I wish. | 我倒是想 |
[37:45] | Well them him Pistolero… | 佩斯特这个混蛋 |
[37:49] | That I need to have a chat with him | 这个想找我聊聊的混蛋 |
[37:51] | Before the other chat. | 在他和我聊聊之前 |
[37:52] | About this asshole habit of him. | 我得先问问他怎么能这样 |
[37:55] | Concealing shit from me. | 怎么还有事瞒着我 |
[37:57] | Tell him your-fucking-self man. | 这话你用不着跟我说 |
[38:19] | My pussy’s on fire. | 我已经欲火焚身了 |
[38:24] | Your thoughtfulness has given me the burning rush. | 你让我的欲火越烧越旺 |
[38:30] | I’d like to have the fire marshal arrive on the scene. | 我需要消防队长来给我灭火 |
[38:34] | Extinguish the fire Mr. Fire Chief. | 给我灭灭火吧 队长 |
[38:39] | How about we get that firehose out? | 是不是先把你那根消防管掏出来? |
[38:47] | Fire drill… | 消防钻 |
[38:49] | Fire-buck me. | 给我灭火 |
[38:50] | First the Fire Chief takes a ride into the desert | 消防队长要先到沙漠里去一趟 |
[38:53] | Then I put out the fire. | 然后再来给你灭火 |
[38:56] | What kind of Fire Department is this? | 这算是什么消防队? |
[38:58] | Fire-resistant. | 耐火的消防队 |
[39:00] | Fire-retardent if you ask me. | 我看是性无能消防队 |
[39:03] | You ain’t the only fire truck in town you know. | 你又不是镇上唯一的消防车 |
[39:04] | Maybe I’ll go fire insurance. | 我也可以找别人 |
[39:05] | That kind of talk won’t get you anywhere with me. | 你的这些挑逗对我是没什么作用的 |
[39:07] | I’m fire-proof. | 我是耐火材料做的 |
[39:10] | Did you bring the Peyote? | 你带迷幻药了吗? |
[39:12] | I got some thinking to do. | 我要用它想些事情 |
[39:22] | Here’s a little reading material. | 这是一些阅读材料 |
[39:28] | That’s a lot of trees baby. | 这些纸浪费不少木材啊 |
[39:36] | Six hundred and sixty-six pages. | 正好666页 |
[39:39] | Maybe when I get back… | 等我回来的时候 |
[39:41] | Your fire boy might just do a little professional fire-eating. | 你下面的欲火已经小了一些了 |
[39:45] | Now you’re talking Mr. Fire Boy. | 你现在也在挑逗我了 |
[41:24] | I know you’ll keep your word baby. | 我知道你是守信的人 |
[41:28] | Safekeep the treasure. For my boy. | 为我的孩子保护好宝藏 |
[42:03] | Portable Pistolero! | 佩斯特传记! |
[42:08] | Your asshole behaviour looks good all written down. | 你的劣迹都记录下来了 |
[42:11] | It’s extential but sexy. | 内容丰富 也很性感 |
[42:14] | It’s sexistential! | 丰富的性感 |
[42:17] | And it’s not just the Peyote talking. | 不吃迷幻药我也会这么说 |
[42:21] | Lets get the fireworks started. I got to be moving on. | 我们开始灭火吧 我们得抓紧点 |
[42:25] | It’s done. Finito. | 不要再看了 菲尼 |
[42:27] | Do whatever you want with it when I’m dead. | 等我死了以后你想怎么看就怎么看 |
[42:29] | It’s your annuity. | 送给你都行 |
[42:31] | I want you to drop those pants. | 我想让你脱掉裤子 |
[42:33] | Sit back and relax. And watch my tongue fight fire with fire. | 坐下来 放松 看我用舌头为你灭火 |
[42:38] | Can we have a little fire-side chat after you’re done tongueing me? | 你舔完我以后 陪我亲密的聊聊天好吗? |
[42:42] | How’s about we have a little fire-side chat while I’m tongueing you? | 我一边舔你一边亲密的聊天不是更好吗? |
[42:46] | We’ll kill two birds with one tongue? | 我的舌头能同时做两件事 |
[42:48] | Are you 86’ing me? | 当我是傻瓜吗? |
[42:52] | You’re not a pussy-eater. | 你不喜欢舔女人下面 |
[42:54] | You never ate my pussy. Not once. | 你以前也从来没舔过我 |
[42:56] | Why all of a sudden? | 今天怎么突然想了? |
[43:01] | Nobody dumps me. | 没有谁能玩弄我 |
[43:03] | I’m the one that does the 86’ing! | 只能我玩弄别人! |
[43:10] | You fucking need to get that Cherokee Kisum out of your gut. | 你得把那个叫切诺基的女人忘得干干净净 |
[43:14] | Once and for all! | 永远不要想她! |
[43:17] | Oh! | |
[43:18] | Jesus! | 你疯了! |
[43:25] | Puta Madre! | |
[43:30] | Bury me near St. Louie. | 把我和路易埋在一块 |
[43:34] | At the cactus flower. | 仙人掌旁边的宝藏 |
[43:37] | Safekeep the treasure. For the boy. | 你要保护好它 为了那个孩子 |
[43:58] | Can I get you anything Deuce? | 想吃点什么吗 杜斯? |
[44:59] | You must be The Gent? | 你一定是神枪手镇特 |
[45:03] | What tipped you off? | 你怎么看出来的? |
[45:05] | The outfit? | 凭我这身打扮? |
[45:07] | I’m known as Dani around these parts. | 这里的人都叫我丹尼 |
[45:10] | I’m a friend of Pistolero’s | 我是佩斯特的朋友 |
[45:13] | Is that a fact? | 是吗? |
[45:15] | Kind of a dangerous thing to be nowadays isn’t it? | 这年头做佩斯特的朋友可不安全 |
[45:23] | What’s your pleasure? | 什么能让你兴奋? |
[45:25] | Booze-wise? | 这是酒场上的问话 |
[45:29] | What’s your nationality? | 你是哪国人? |
[45:31] | Born in the US of A. | 出生于美利坚合众国 |
[45:33] | I’m part Irish part Italian .. | 我身上有爱尔兰血统 意大利血统 罗马尼亚血统 |
[45:37] | 我还是爱尔兰共和军人 | |
[45:41] | I must say God bless America. | 我想说 愿上帝保佑美国 |
[45:46] | And Goddammit I’ll have an American beer. | 上帝宽恕 我得喝瓶美国啤酒 |
[45:49] | You got it. | 我给你拿 |
[45:54] | What a country. | 多美的乡村 |
[46:01] | Thank you. What should we drink to? | 谢谢这酒该敬给谁好? |
[46:04] | Christopher Columbus! | 敬哥伦布 |
[46:05] | To Amerigo Vespucci. | 敬美洲大陆发现者 |
[46:09] | Hey! | |
[46:10] | Why’d you fly the coup? | 你冲进来想干什么? |
[46:12] | That wasn’t part of the fucking plan. | 我们计划里面可没有这个 |
[46:15] | We were supposed to talk to Pistolero together. | 本来就是咱俩一块去见佩斯特 |
[46:18] | After… He got done fucking. | 在…我们做完爱以后 |
[46:21] | It’d be a whole lot easier to explain if you didn’t have that gun pointed at my face. | 不用拿枪指着我你也能把事情解释清楚 |
[46:43] | My life used to be a… | 以前我的生活里 |
[46:45] | Bike & Booty epic. | 只有摩托和金钱 |
[46:47] | Because of you and Pistolero it’s turned into a whopper. | 由于你和佩斯特的原因 我的生活只剩了 |
[46:51] | Of a Chopper Opera. | 打打杀杀了 |
[46:52] | Well if you’d like | 是嘛 如果你愿意 |
[46:54] | I could turn your life into an Operetta. | 我现在就把你生活变成这样 |
[47:05] | Why’d you hit me with that bottle. | 为什么拿瓶子打我? |
[47:15] | How many of these do you got? | 你有几张免死牌? |
[47:17] | Just one. | 就一张 |
[47:19] | And I just used it up. | 刚把它用掉了 |
[47:21] | Yes you did son. | 你可以免死一次 |
[47:26] | Order a beer. | 你点酒吧 |
[47:28] | Well what do you got? | 都有什么酒? |
[47:30] | What do you want? | 你想喝什么酒? |
[47:31] | Around here we drink… | 在这里 我们都喝… |
[47:34] | American beer! | 美国啤酒! |
[47:49] | American it is then. | 那就来美国啤酒吧 |
[48:04] | I want to make a suggestion where you can stick all your sticks. | 告诉你一个能搞到很多女人的地方 |
[48:07] | Nobody’s gonna stop you. | 那是什么地方? |
[48:08] | What the fuck! | 你是怎么了! |
[48:10] | Implementing a plan to safe the day?! | 一天一天的混日子? |
[48:13] | All you’ve been doing is running around collecting girls’ phone numbers. | 你每天干的事就是到处找女人 |
[48:15] | Come on fucker! | 来啊 混蛋! |
[48:36] | Go easy. | 别激动 |
[48:39] | Apache uprising. | 艾普查叛变了 |
[48:40] | Medicine woman saved my life after she almost killed me. | 一个差点杀了我的女人又救了我 |
[48:46] | Beer? | 喝点啤酒? |
[48:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[48:57] | Which asshole are you betting on? | 你觉得哪个混蛋能赢? |
[49:00] | I’m betting you’re a bigger asshole than the two of them put together | 我觉得你比他俩加起来都要混蛋 |
[49:03] | I’ll drink to that. | 这可值得喝一杯 |
[49:05] | To the President of Assholes. | 敬混蛋老大 |
[49:10] | It took me years to figure out if you were a good guy… | 我花了几年时间也没弄明白你到底是好人 |
[49:14] | Or a bad guy… | 还是坏人 |
[49:16] | Is that good thing? Or a bad thing? | 这是好事 还是坏事? |
[49:18] | It’s how come I’m the Pres. | 这就是为什么我能当上老大 |
[49:24] | I’m gonna kill the two of you | 等你俩再打一会 |
[49:26] | soon as you wear yourselves out a little more. | 我就打算把你俩都杀了 |
[49:31] | Rope-a-dopes! | 你们有什么话说? |
[49:41] | You know my life used to be… | 以前我的生活就像 |
[49:45] | One long biker party. | 一场摩托舞会 |
[49:50] | All the pussy was wide open and | 女人可以随便玩 |
[49:52] | The whiskey was flowing. | 酒可以随便喝 |
[49:54] | Now it seems my… | 可是现在 |
[49:57] | Life has turned into some kind of a… | 我的生活就变成了一种 |
[50:01] | Psycho symphony. | 精神病交响曲 |
[50:02] | A symphony in six hundred and sixty-six movements. | 一首有666个乐章的交响曲 |
[50:07] | A six hundred and sixty-six cc psycho symphony | 由666种乐器持续无间断演奏的 |
[50:11] | With no intermezzos. | 精神病交响曲 |
[50:13] | SHUT THE FUCK UP! | 闭上你的臭嘴! |
[50:16] | What the hell were you two assholes thinking? | 你两个混蛋想什么呢? |
[50:22] | Dani can I be alone with my two assholes? | 丹尼 麻烦你出去一下可以吗? |
[50:31] | No Victor… | “胜利者”的成员 |
[50:33] | Does any business… | 不管干什么事 |
[50:35] | Without getting the go-ahead from me first. | 都要先经过我的同意 |
[50:38] | You told us to never-ever bother you when you were fucking! | 可你说了什么?”不要过来打扰我 等我操完了再说” |
[50:45] | I had everything covered. | 我把所有的事情都安排好了 |
[50:48] | Infiltrators. Rats! | 卧底?全扯淡 ! |
[50:51] | Benedict Arnolds up the ass! | 我们的线人?都见鬼去了! |
[50:53] | I had us covered! | 我一直保护着我们 |
[50:55] | You had -you- covered! | 你一直保护着你自己 |
[50:57] | Now goddammit! I rue the day I became a Victor! | 快算了吧!我后悔那一天 我加入了”胜利者” |
[51:02] | And I rue the day that I brought Bix in! | 我后悔那一天 我把比克斯介绍进来 |
[51:05] | You didn’t bring Bix in. | 比克斯不是你介绍进来的 |
[51:07] | He suckered you into introducing him to me. | 他利用你 好让你把他介绍给我 |
[51:18] | Nobody likes to be… suckered! | 没有人喜欢…被利用! |
[51:21] | Hey. | |
[51:23] | Go easy on him! | 下手轻点 |
[51:34] | I actually felt that one. | 这一下才有感觉 |
[51:36] | Good. | 是嘛 |
[51:38] | We got some serious hell-fighting to do with Billy Wings. | 我们就要与比利血拼一场 |
[51:41] | In… or out? | 干还是不干? |
[51:44] | Well I don’t know only one way. | 我干不干 那还得看… |
[51:46] | Which way’s it gonna be? | 还得看什么? |
[51:48] | Eeny meeny miny moe. | 米尼米尼玛呐哄 |
[51:50] | I’m in. | 我干 |
[51:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[51:55] | I’m holding two aces. | 我有了两个干将 |
[51:58] | I’m holding two aces and one Deuce. | 我有两个干将来对付一个杜斯 |
[52:00] | I’m holding one Deuce at the Inn 6. | 而这个杜斯就在66号公路边的 |
[52:04] | Off of Route 66. | 6号旅馆 |
[52:06] | I had it covered. | 我安排好了 |
[52:08] | I had it all fucking covered. | 我把所有的事都安排好了 |
[52:12] | I want you to meet me at Inn 6 Route 66 | 明天早上六点 在66号公路 |
[52:16] | Tomorrow morning at 6AM. | 6号旅馆与我会合 |
[52:18] | Think you can remember that? | 应该记住了吧? |
[52:19] | Are you gonna tell me six more times? | 你还要再跟我说六遍吗? |
[52:21] | Child of six can remember that. | 六岁小孩都能记得住 |
[53:13] | Hey. | |
[53:15] | What do those white wings mean? | 这些白翅膀代表什么含义? |
[53:18] | They’re for licking virgin pussy. | 含义是舔处女的阴部 |
[53:25] | Red wings for licking a bleeding pussy. | 红翅膀 是舔来月经的女人的阴部 |
[53:29] | See that? | 再看这 |
[53:30] | Blue and yellow for licking a police woman. | 蓝黄相间的翅膀.是舔女警察的阴部 |
[53:35] | Blue yellow and brown wings. | 蓝黄棕色相间的翅膀 |
[53:37] | They’re for licking a police woman’s asshole. | 是舔女警察的屁眼 |
[53:40] | Green wings… | 绿翅膀 |
[53:42] | For licking a pussy with crabs. | 是舔塞着苹果的阴部 |
[53:44] | And purple wings.. | 紫翅膀 |
[53:47] | They’re for licking a dead pussy. | 是舔女尸的阴部 |
[53:53] | See that? | 再看这 |
[53:55] | Pill-popping cunt-eating… | 药丸 口交 |
[53:58] | dog-smoking motherfucker! | 狗抽烟 混蛋家伙! |
[54:02] | But you know… In a good way. | 但是你得从好的方面理解 |
[54:09] | Get out of here. | 滚开吧 |
[54:11] | Come ‘ere. | 你过来 |
[54:26] | Comanche. | 卡曼 |
[54:27] | I want you to meet Maria. | 来认识一下玛丽娅 |
[54:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[54:33] | What the hell are you and what the fuck is your story? | 你到底是谁 你他妈是什么来头? |
[54:38] | I’m just a guy named Comanche. | 我只是一个叫卡曼的人 |
[54:42] | A Victor… | “胜利者”… |
[54:45] | Named Comanche.That’s my story. | 成员之一卡曼这就是我的来头 |
[54:47] | Do you know anything about a key? | 你有没有听说过一把钥匙? |
[54:50] | No tell me about it. | 没有 得你来告诉我 |
[54:57] | Do you know anything about a safe-deposit box? | 你有没有听说过一个金库保险箱? |
[55:02] | No… | 没有 |
[55:05] | Tell me about it. | 也得你来告诉我 |
[55:16] | Ever heard of Cherokee Kisum? | 有没有听说过切若基? |
[55:21] | I knew a Cherokee Indian woman once. | 我曾经认识一个叫切若基的印第安女人 |
[55:26] | The Deuce did too from way back. | 杜斯也认识 这是多年前的事情 |
[55:31] | And they weren’t busy leading the sexual revolution. | 他们没有参加当时的性解放运动 |
[55:34] | They were busy producing acid. | 他们制作迷幻药 |
[55:36] | They made a fortune on the LSD market. | 光卖这种药就赚了很多钱 |
[55:39] | Then coke. | 然后卖可乐 |
[55:41] | The only problem was… | 唯一的问题是… |
[55:44] | She was fucking over the Deuce while she was fucking him. | 在和杜斯相处的同时切若基和别的男人也有来 |
[55:46] | And let me tell you something… | 告诉你一件事 |
[55:49] | She stashed away one hell of a mint. | 她私下藏了一大笔钱 |
[55:53] | On July 4th 1976 | 1976年7月4号 |
[55:57] | She went up in flames. | 她被活活烧死了 |
[56:00] | She had a boy. | 她有一个孩子 |
[56:04] | Nobody saw that boy ever again. | 从那以后再没人见过那个男孩 |
[56:11] | How do I know for sure that you’re you? | 怎么样我才能确定你的身份? |
[56:17] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[56:37] | Hi Deuce. How are ya? | 嘿杜斯 你好吗? |
[56:42] | Hello Johnny. | 你好约翰 |
[56:45] | It’s been many a moon. | 这次搬家把我累坏了 |
[56:58] | Ah thank you for this suite Johnny. | 谢谢你 送来了这么多家具 |
[57:02] | You know uh… Hope I’m not being unreasonable but… | 你知道 我也希望自己是个明白人 可是… |
[57:06] | No mint on the pillow again last night. | 我的枕头上没有钱 |
[57:10] | No pillow in fact. | 就连枕头也没有 |
[57:13] | You know Johnny. | 你要知道 |
[57:15] | Mint-whoring is… | 只图钱的话 |
[57:17] | Not good for business. | 交不到生意上的朋友 |
[57:20] | The key to a good business relationship is everybody’s happy. | 要在生意上交朋友 就得做到让大家都高兴 |
[57:25] | I’m not happy Johnny. | 我现在就不高兴 约翰 |
[57:29] | That’s… | 你这一套… |
[57:31] | That’s a very nice suit. | 装的很不错嘛 |
[57:33] | Yeah well it used to be. | 是啊 这身套装 |
[57:35] | Before I was Shanghaid two nights ago. | 两天前我在上海时确实不错 |
[57:44] | I thought you got killed by a big rig back in ’86! | 我还以为你在86年的车祸中死了! |
[57:52] | I ain’t happy Johnny. | 我并不高兴 约翰 |
[57:55] | Who is Deuce? | 谁都不高兴 杜斯 |
[57:58] | I mean… | 我听说… |
[58:02] | Tell me if it’s none of my business but I I… | 我也希望这不关我的事 不过… |
[58:05] | I heard you did a lot of traveling all these years. | 我听说这些年你去过不少地方 |
[58:08] | That’s very true. In America. | 我确实去过 都在美国 |
[58:11] | Building an empire. | 建立商业帝国 |
[58:12] | Just right around the summer of ’76 | 就在大约…76年夏天 |
[58:17] | I think when you… | 左右吧 那时你 |
[58:18] | You kind of… | 你 |
[58:20] | 86th yourself from the Six-Six-Sixers. | 从”666″飞车党脱离出来 |
[58:24] | You know Johnny. | 你得知道 约翰 |
[58:26] | Motorcycles’ a big business. | 摩托车行业有很多生意 |
[58:28] | A -big- business. | 很多相关的生意 |
[58:30] | I mean books magazines | 比如说 书籍 杂志 |
[58:33] | Clothing customizing shops. | 服装 特色商店 |
[58:37] | So big that I finally had to give up… | 如此之多以至于我不得不放弃 |
[58:39] | Riding bikes so I could… | 飞车生活 我才能… |
[58:42] | Concentrate on my motorcycle business. | 集中精力去做摩托车生意 |
[58:46] | I travelled all over the United States. | 我转遍了整个美国 |
[58:49] | The Keystone State… | 宾西法尼亚州… |
[58:51] | the Treasure State… | 蒙大拿州… |
[58:52] | The Show Me State… | 密苏里州… |
[58:54] | Setting up businesses. | 发展生意 |
[58:57] | I decided to come back here because | 我回到这里来是因为… |
[59:01] | Because I had some unfinished business. | 是因为有些生意上的事情还没做完 |
[59:04] | Boy oh boy. | 是吗 |
[59:06] | I tell you. | 我可是 |
[59:08] | I don’t know nothing about the… | 一点都不知道什么 |
[59:11] | Keystone States… | 宾西法尼亚州 |
[59:14] | The Treasure State or the Show Me State. | 蒙大拿州还有密苏里州 |
[59:17] | I don’t know ’em… | 对他们一无所知 |
[59:19] | My business has always been | 我的生意一直都是 |
[59:21] | Just kinda minding my own business. | 做我自己的生意 |
[59:23] | So how is business? | 你的生意怎么样 |
[59:27] | It’s business as usual. | 还是那个老样子 |
[59:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[59:32] | Then can we get down to business? | 我们还是回到生意上吧 |
[59:33] | Let’s cut a deal. | 我们做个交易 |
[59:35] | How’s this. I get the Sixers of your back. | 你看这样行不行 我让”666″飞车党不去碰你 |
[59:38] | And off of The Gent’s back. | 也不碰镇特 |
[59:42] | And uh… | 你呢… |
[59:44] | You give me whatever you think I’m entitled to | 你随便想给我点什么就给我点什么 |
[59:48] | For services rendered. | 作为交换条件 |
[59:51] | And everybody’s happy. | 这样大家都高兴 |
[59:53] | The three key points of this deal being that… | 这个交易的三个要点是… |
[59:58] | I get deposited back in LA | 我回到洛杉矶 |
[1:00:01] | With my entitlement | 我有这个资格 |
[1:00:04] | And you and The Gent get to die old men. | 而你和镇特 可以平安到老 |
[1:00:08] | Those are the three keypoints of this deal. | 这就是这个交易的三个要点 |
[1:00:14] | I’ve had enough of you. | 我已经听得不耐烦了 |
[1:00:18] | Cut out the double talk. | 咱们打开天窗说亮话 |
[1:00:24] | He doesn’t know anything about a safe-deposit box or a key. | 他没听说过什么金库保险箱和钥匙 |
[1:00:30] | Key…? | 钥匙… |
[1:00:31] | What… | 什么… |
[1:00:33] | What what key are you talking about? | 你说的是什么钥匙? |
[1:00:36] | The key that Cherokee Kisum had made. | 就是切若基做的那把钥匙 |
[1:00:40] | Who’s Cherokee Kisum? | 谁是切若基? |
[1:00:49] | Cherokee Kisum was the young woman | 切若基就是那个 |
[1:00:52] | You kept company with. | 你曾经交往过的女人 |
[1:00:59] | The young woman who was set on fire on July 4th 1976. | 就是那个在1976年7月4号被烧死的年轻女人 |
[1:01:20] | Deuce she’s gotta burn. | 杜斯 烧死她 |
[1:01:29] | No Johnny I… | 不 约翰 |
[1:01:31] | I’m sorry I don’t have any recollection of any of this. | 我很抱歉 你说的这些我一点印象都没有 |
[1:01:36] | It was quite a long time ago. | 那已经是很多年以前了 |
[1:01:38] | Can you recollect setting St. Louie on fire a couple of nights ago? | 那么几天前把路易烧死的事你还有印象吗? |
[1:01:48] | Deuce! I swear! | 杜斯 我发誓! |
[1:01:51] | Pistolero never said a fucking thing about | 佩斯特从来没跟我说过什么 |
[1:01:53] | Any safe-deposit box! | 金库保险箱 |
[1:01:56] | No Johnny. | 没有 约翰 |
[1:01:57] | No memory of it at all. | 一点印象都没有 |
[1:01:59] | But then… | 我又 |
[1:02:01] | I ain’t no Marcel Proust. | 我又不是什么小说家 |
[1:02:06] | You got any proof of all this? | 你说的这些有什么证据吗? |
[1:02:11] | Do I need fucking proof? | 我不需要什么证据 |
[1:02:13] | Well you must need something or… | 你肯定需要点什么 要不然 |
[1:02:15] | I’d be dead already wouldn’t I? | 你早就把我杀了 不是吗? |
[1:02:18] | The only reason you’re not dead is before I kill you | 你能活到现在的唯一原因是 |
[1:02:21] | I wanted to ask Sonny Kisum if he’d like to cut off your head | 我想问问是由切若基的儿子桑尼亲手杀了你 |
[1:02:24] | Before I do it. | 还是我来动手 |
[1:02:33] | Hell yes. | |
[1:03:15] | I waited all these years to kill him with you. | 我多年来的愿望 就是和你一起杀了他 |
[1:03:23] | We still got business with Billy Wings. | 我们还要一起找比利算账 |
[1:03:27] | Partners in crime right? | 二人联手 对吧? |
[1:03:39] | I had Eddie Zero trying to track down Sonny Kisum for years. | 我派艾迪寻找桑尼 这一找就是好多年 |
[1:03:45] | Maybe you would have found Sonny Kisum. | 其实你早就应该找到桑尼了 |
[1:03:48] | If your tracker wasn’t a 24/7 hash head. | 可惜你派的人是个糟老头子 |
[1:03:51] | No. | 不对 |
[1:03:54] | No in my opinion you don’t find Sonny Kisum | 在我看来 你根本找不到桑尼 |
[1:03:56] | Until Sonny Kisum wants to be found. | 除非他希望被人找到 |
[1:03:59] | I was just about to say that. | 我也正想说这话 |
[1:04:06] | Cherokee Kisum… | 切若基 |
[1:04:11] | Was one wild as hell woman. | 十个极其野性的女人 |
[1:04:16] | A good woman. | 是个好女人 |
[1:04:19] | But wild… | 但很野性 |
[1:04:25] | I gave her my word. | 我向她保证 |
[1:04:28] | If anything happened to her | 如果她有什么不测 |
[1:04:32] | I’d safekeep the treasure for her boy. | 我会为她的孩子保护好宝藏 |
[1:04:36] | Is it being kept safe for her? | 那你肯定保护得很好了? |
[1:04:40] | And the safekeeping of Cherokee Kisum was? | 你也把切若基也保护得很好了? |
[1:04:43] | She wasn’t looking to me for safekeeping? | 她从没要求我保护她 |
[1:04:48] | I never knew what happened the day she died. | 我一直不知道她死的那天发生了什么 |
[1:04:50] | And couldn’t find anyone who did. | 也找不到杀她的人 |
[1:04:54] | It was a thirty-six carrat | 这是个有很多种可能 |
[1:04:57] | Diamond-studded | 很多种解释 |
[1:04:59] | Solid gold riddle. | 很难解开的谜团 |
[1:05:06] | Look I’m an owl. | 听 象不象猫头鹰叫? |
[1:05:14] | Oh man… | |
[1:05:18] | Get out of here. | 回屋里去! |
[1:05:23] | In the basket. | 东西在篮子里! |
[1:05:45] | Ain’t that Pistolero one malevolent motherfucker! | 佩斯特这个心狠手辣的家伙 |
[1:05:48] | Follow me to Pistolero! | 我带你们去找佩斯特 |
[1:05:51] | If you can stomach it. | 如果你们没有被吓住! |
[1:05:57] | Well now the way I see it. | 用我的话来说 |
[1:06:01] | I did got close to that treasure once before. | 以前我曾经差点得到那些财宝 |
[1:06:05] | And I ain’t gonna let that motherfucker fuck it up again this time. | 这一次我绝不会再让佩斯特这混蛋搅和了 |
[1:06:12] | Let’s ride! | 我们走 |
[1:07:43] | Go home… | 回去吧 |
[1:07:45] | It all amount to nothing! | 就当白跑一趟了 |
[1:08:03] | Pistolero’s coming here. | 佩斯特正朝这里来 |
[1:08:07] | Don’t fuck up. I need him alive. | 别搞砸了 我要的是活口 |
[1:08:32] | Hey! Biker biker! | 嗨!飞车手们! |
[1:09:26] | Purple wings! | 紫翅膀 |
[1:09:30] | Can you two stomach which dead pussy earned me my purple wings? | 你们两个知不知道我舔了哪具女尸的下面才文的紫翅膀? |
[1:10:17] | Ain’t nothin’ you can do to me | 你可不能舔我的下面 |
[1:10:19] | I can’t stomach. | 我会很恶心的 |
[1:10:22] | You ain’t seen nothing yet. | 放心你不会看到的 |
[1:11:48] | Give Comanche the two keys you’re holding and let him safekeep ’em for a while. | 把你手里那两把钥匙给卡曼 让他先保管一阵 |
[1:11:54] | Give Comanche the two keys you’re holding | 把你手里那两把钥匙给卡曼 |
[1:11:56] | And let him safekeep ’em for a while goddammit! | 让他先保管一阵 没听见吗? |
[1:12:10] | Take a peak at St. Louie see if he’s resting in peace. | 看一眼路易 看看他是否安息 |
[1:12:12] | Look for the cactus flower. | 找到仙人掌就找到他了 |
[1:12:22] | You know you should lighten up on yourself. | 你应该 少给自己找些麻烦 |
[1:12:25] | When you fuck with The Deuce you’re gonna get burned by The Deuce! | 你找杜斯的麻烦 你就会被杜斯烧死! |
[1:12:28] | I met her before she met The Deuce. | 我认识切若基比杜斯要早 |
[1:12:34] | First met her in 1969. | 那还是在1969年 |
[1:12:36] | Through Eddie Zero. | 通过艾迪认识的 |
[1:12:39] | She was sixteen I was fourteen. | 她16岁 我14岁 |
[1:12:41] | Think about that one. | 想想这些吧 |
[1:13:29] | Hey. | |
[1:13:31] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:13:32] | Nada? | 你是娜达? |
[1:13:33] | Yes sir. | 是我 |
[1:13:35] | Did you bring my jacket? | 把我的夹克带来了吗? |
[1:13:37] | Everything okay? | 看来你没什么事 |
[1:13:37] | Ah yeah. | 我没事 |
[1:13:41] | So… | 我怎么… |
[1:13:43] | How come we’ve never met before? | 从来没见过你? |
[1:13:45] | I’m Eddie. | 我叫艾迪 |
[1:13:46] | I know Eddie. | 我知道你 |
[1:13:47] | You ever get tired of faking your own death? | 老是装死不觉得烦吗? |
[1:13:51] | You got a joint? | 你有烟吗? |
[1:13:54] | Sure do. | 当然有 |
[1:13:57] | Baby | |
[1:13:58] | Hey Kimosabe… | 我说老伙计 |
[1:14:01] | Just how much was in that box for us?From the Cherokee woman. | 切若基箱子里的东西 我们能分多少? |
[1:14:05] | Us? | 我们? |
[1:14:06] | Us yeah. Like you and me us yeah. | 是我们 你和我 我们俩 |
[1:14:08] | I know it would come to this. Us. | 我就知道你会这样的 |
[1:14:11] | Well I don’t want nothing from it. | 其实 我什么都不想要 |
[1:14:14] | I’m only curious to know how much is in there. | 我只是好奇里面有多少钱 |
[1:14:17] | You’re just curious… | 你只是好奇… |
[1:14:19] | But you don’t want nothing from it. | 而又什么都不想要 |
[1:14:21] | No I don’t. | 是的 我不想 |
[1:14:24] | It’s none of our business what’s in the box. | 箱子里有什么不关我们的事 |
[1:14:26] | So what you’re saying is… | 那么你的意思是… |
[1:14:28] | That the booty in the box | 箱子里面那些财宝 |
[1:14:31] | That I’ve already said that I don’t want nothing from. | 那些我已经说过 我不想要的财宝 |
[1:14:35] | Is none of my business? | 一点也不关我的事? |
[1:15:00] | So let me get this straight. | 让我换一种方式来说 |
[1:15:02] | The box and the booty that’s in it… | 那个箱子 和箱子里面的财宝 |
[1:15:05] | Which I’ve already said | 那些我早已经说过 |
[1:15:08] | That I don’t want nothing off | 我不想要的财宝 |
[1:15:11] | Is none of my business? | 一点也不关我的事? |
[1:15:13] | Put out of the booty business in other words. | 你把这些财宝的事再换一种方式说说 |
[1:15:16] | Well you’re being downright unfriendly now. | 你这么说就不太友好了 |
[1:15:18] | Where’s the cash that Bob the Bum was holding | 那个混蛋的喉咙被割破的时候 |
[1:15:21] | When he got his throat slit. | 他手里的钱都到哪里去了? |
[1:15:25] | Oh well I’m holding on to that. | 那些钱是我拿了 |
[1:15:29] | I’m keeping it safe. | 我先保管着 |
[1:15:31] | Because that’s my destiny. | 因为钱是我的追求 |
[1:15:33] | And maybe that’s none of your business. | 这事和你没什么关系 |
[1:15:35] | Oh I think it’s my business | 我觉得和我很有关系 |
[1:15:37] | I think it’s my business to have it right in my hand right here. | 我觉得这些钱应该由我保管才对 |
[1:15:38] | Listen I don’t want to have to kill y ou. | 听着 你别逼我杀了你 |
[1:15:42] | I want you to hand over Bob the Bum’s cash right now. | 我希望你现在就把钱交给我 |
[1:16:34] | Go ahead where do you want to kill me? Here? | 开枪吧 你是朝这里打? |
[1:16:36] | You want to kill me between the eyes? | 还是朝两眼中间打? |
[1:16:38] | Right between the eyes yeah. | 就打在两眼中间 对 |
[1:16:41] | Go ahead go ahead put it right between the fucking eyes. | 开枪吧 开枪吧 朝我俩眼中间开一枪吧 |
[1:16:44] | Come on go ahead. | 还等什么 开枪吧 |
[1:16:47] | Come on. | 开吧 |
[1:16:55] | I was counting on you | 我指望着你 |
[1:16:57] | To do something to stop this whole fucking rediculous thing. | 做点什么来结束今天这场闹剧 |
[1:17:00] | Stop all this bullshit – The hell made you think | 你凭什么觉得 |
[1:17:02] | You could count on me? | 你能指望上我? |
[1:17:04] | What got into your fucking brain? | 你脑子进水了吗? |
[1:17:06] | Because I love ya. | 就凭我喜欢你 |
[1:17:11] | Aw hell. | 得了吧你 |
[1:17:24] | You did good Sonny. | 你是个好小伙 桑尼 |
[1:17:28] | I think I’m gonna call you Son from now on. | 从今天起我应该叫你孩子了 |
[1:17:32] | Cause Sonny’s eating up way to much fucking time. | 桑尼这个名字已经是很久以前的事了! |