英文名称:Hell or High Water
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:15] | Quiet. | 别出声 |
[02:16] | Open the door, open the door. | 打开门 |
[02:20] | What? | 什么? |
[02:25] | What in the devil? | 到底怎么回事? |
[02:27] | Can you please stand up and take us to the cash drawer, ma’am? | 你能站起来 带我们到现金抽屉那里么? |
[02:29] | I will not. | 我可不会 |
[02:30] | We ain’t asking. | 我们不是在问你 |
[02:32] | There’s no money in the drawers yet. | 现在抽屉里还没有钱 |
[02:34] | It’s in the safe and i ain’t got the code. | 在保险柜里 我没有密码 |
[02:36] | Prove it. Drawer! | 看一下 抽屉 |
[02:39] | Here. | 这里 |
[02:42] | Open the drawer. | 打开抽屉 |
[02:43] | – I need the keys.- Keys. | – 我需要钥匙 – 钥匙 |
[02:52] | Step back. | 靠后 |
[02:55] | Shit. Damn it! | 该死 |
[02:58] | Y’all are new at this, I’m guessing. | 你们是新手 我猜的 |
[03:00] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪里? |
[03:01] | I told you, it’s in the safe. | 我说过钱在保险柜里 |
[03:03] | Well, who has the code? | 好吧 谁有密码 |
[03:04] | Mr. clauson. | 克劳森先生 |
[03:06] | He’ll be here soon and I suggest you fellas don’t be. | 他快来了 我劝你们停手吧 |
[03:09] | All you’re guilty of right now is being stupid. | 目前为止 你们的罪行顶多是太蠢 |
[03:12] | Just leave and that’s all it’ll be. | 现在就离开 什么事都没有 |
[03:18] | Tell me I’m stupid again. | 再说一次我蠢? |
[03:24] | What time does Mr. clauson get here? Ma’am, look at me. | 克劳森先生啥时候来?看着我!夫人 |
[03:26] | What time does Mr. clauson get here, huh? | 克劳森先生什么时候来这里? |
[03:28] | 8:30 every morning. | 每天早上八点半 |
[03:32] | We’re walking. | 走起来 |
[03:36] | And sit. | 坐下 |
[03:38] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你觉得你能去哪里? |
[03:39] | Sit on the floor! | 坐在地上 |
[03:57] | You’re stupid. | 你才蠢呢 |
[04:09] | This ain’t about you, darling. | 这不关你事 亲爱的 |
[04:17] | Elsie, you all right? | Elsie 你还好吗? |
[04:22] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:35] | You didn’t have to hit him. | 你不必揍他 |
[04:44] | – Slow down.- I ain’t speeding. | – 慢点 -我没有超速。 |
[04:49] | See, little brother, not a worry in the world. | 看 小兄弟 无忧世界 |
[04:52] | Planning this and doing it is two different things. | 计划和实干是两件不同的事情 |
[04:55] | Maybe we should get there ahead, get up to Olney. | 也许我们应该提前去 奥尔尼 |
[04:59] | Early bird gets the worm. | 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 |
[05:08] | – Slow down. – I ain’t speeding. | – 慢点 – 我没有超速 |
[05:32] | I found these coins in the barn. | 我在谷仓里找到这些硬币 |
[05:34] | Lord knows how long they’ve been sitting there. | 上帝知道它们在那里多长时间了 |
[05:37] | I’ve been living off an inmate’s diet, | 我一直活得很清苦 |
[05:39] | and had all these coins | 守着这些硬币 |
[05:40] | sitting right underneath a bunch of feed sacks. | 就在一堆饲料袋的下面 |
[05:45] | This one says 1953. | 上面写着1953年 |
[05:47] | 1953? | 1953年? |
[05:49] | I wonder if any of these is collector’s items. | 我觉得也许有些收藏价值 |
[05:51] | You could be sitting on a fortune here. | 你也许坐拥宝藏呢 |
[05:53] | I hope so. | 我希望吧 |
[05:55] | Good morning, folks. Open the drawer! | 早上好 伙计们 打开抽屉 |
[05:56] | Open the motherfucking drawer! | 打开该死的抽屉! |
[05:59] | Ones, fives, 10s, 20s, no hundreds, no bundles. | 要1块 5块 10块 20块的 不要成百成捆的 |
[06:02] | You boys robbing the bank? | 你们这些孩子抢银行? |
[06:03] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[06:04] | Put your hands on the counter. On the counter. | 把你的手放在柜台上 |
[06:06] | Yes, sir. That’s it, come on. | 是的 先生 就那样 |
[06:08] | That’s crazy, y’all ain’t even Mexicans. | 疯了 你们甚至都不是墨西哥人 |
[06:12] | No bundles. Just loose cash. | 不要成捆的 只要零钞 |
[06:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:16] | You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. | 你们应该感到羞耻 |
[06:17] | Hands on the counter where I can see them! | 手放在柜台上我能看到的地方 |
[06:19] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[06:21] | You got a gun on you, old man? | 老头 你带枪了? |
[06:22] | You’re damn right I got a gun on me. | 你说对了 我带枪了 |
[06:25] | – Are you gonna get his gun? – Yeah. | – 你要缴他的枪?- 是的 |
[06:27] | Keep up with the circumstances, okay? | 看清形势 好吗? |
[06:28] | Yeah, I got it. | 我找到了 |
[06:29] | So y’all gonna steal my gun, too? | 你们连我的枪也偷? |
[06:31] | I have my own gun. | 我自己有枪 |
[06:33] | We ain’t stealing from you. We’re stealing from the bank. | 我们不会偷你的 我们只是偷银行 |
[06:37] | Much obliged. | 承蒙关照 |
[06:40] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[06:42] | We’re sorry about this, folks. | 我们很抱歉 伙计们 |
[06:45] | Dirty, rotten sons of bitches. | 肮脏的婊子养的 |
[06:50] | Fuck you, old man! | F你 老头! |
[06:51] | Go, run, go! | 走 走 |
[07:10] | Put the gun on the counter. | 把枪放在柜台 |
[07:11] | You trying to get us killed? | 你想要害死我们吗? |
[07:12] | I ain’t stealing from some old man. | 我不会偷一个老人的 |
[07:13] | We’re stealing from one place, that’s it. | 我们偷一个机构 就那样 |
[07:16] | You’re turning out to be a poor-ass criminal. | 你正在变成一个可怜的罪犯 |
[07:17] | Oh, fuck you. | 哦 去你的 |
[07:23] | See what the early bird gets? | 看早起的鸟得到了什么? |
[07:27] | Maybe we should hit that branch in jayton? | 也许我们应该抢杰顿的那一家银行? |
[07:29] | No, we ain’t. We hit those banks | 不 我们抢那些银行 |
[07:30] | first thing in the fucking morning, when they’re empty. | 早晨第一件事 他们还没钱 |
[07:33] | When they’re empty, god damn it. | 他们还没钱就去抢 真该死 |
[07:35] | All right. | 是的 |
[07:35] | It’s the last time I care to be shot at. | 这应该是我们最后一次被枪打 |
[07:39] | We got to be smart. We’re a ways from being finished. | 我们应该聪明点 我们随时会完蛋 |
[07:41] | Shit, I can do this all week. | 我能整周都做这个 |
[07:43] | We’re gonna. | 我们会的 |
[07:44] | We’re like the comanches, little brother, | 我们喜欢克曼奇 小兄弟 |
[07:47] | raiding where we please | 我们想抢哪儿就抢哪儿 |
[07:49] | with the whole of Texas hunting our shadow. | 让整个德州都在我们的笼罩之下 |
[07:54] | Lord of the plains. | 主的平原 |
[07:58] | – Hands off. – Fuck off! | – 拿开手 – 去你的 |
[09:40] | You hear about these bank robberies? | 你听说过这些银行抢劫案吗? |
[09:45] | Why are you always dressed like me? | 为什么你穿的和我一样? |
[09:49] | This is our uniform. | 这是制服 |
[09:50] | We ain’t got no uniform. | 我们没有制服 |
[09:52] | You can wear whatever color shirt you choose. | 你尽可以穿自己喜欢的颜色 |
[09:54] | You just keep choosing mine. | 你正好选了我的颜色 |
[09:56] | Ranger regs say white, blue, or tan dress shirts. | 游骑兵条例要求是白色 蓝色或黄色衬衫 |
[09:59] | Stands to reason every once in a while | 基于这个理由 |
[10:00] | we’re gonna be dressed the same. | 我们将会穿的一样 |
[10:02] | Well, you know what they say about imitation, Alberto. | 好吧 你知道什么是模仿吧 阿尔贝托? |
[10:06] | You wanna hear about these bank robberies, | 你到底要不要听这个银行抢劫的案子 |
[10:08] | or you just sit there and let Alzheimer’s run its course. | 或者你就干脆坐着 让老年痴呆查案子 |
[10:10] | Where are they at? | 发生在哪里? |
[10:12] | Texas Midlands.Branch in Archer city and the branch in Olney. | 德州米德兰兹银行 在阿奇尔城的分行 还有奥尔尼的分行 |
[10:16] | FBI want an assist? | FBI需要协查么 |
[10:18] | Midlands ain’t got any branches outside Texas. | 米德兰兹银行在德州以外没有分行 |
[10:21] | Plus, they’re just hitting the drawers for a few thousand. | 此外 他们只拿抽屉里的现金 也就几千块 |
[10:23] | FBI don’t want it. | FBI看不上 |
[10:28] | You may get to have some fun | 你也许可以找点乐子 |
[10:30] | before they send you off to the rocking chair yet. | 在他们把你送上轮椅之前 |
[10:52] | I need you sober. | 我需要你保持戒酒 |
[10:54] | Who the hell gets drunk off a beer? | 谁喝光了这瓶啤酒? |
[11:01] | Place looks like shit. | 这里烂透了 |
[11:03] | You got anything else you wanna say? | 你还有别的话说么? |
[11:05] | There’s not a decent steak | 连个好的牛排馆也没有 |
[11:07] | in the whole lot of them, the sorry sons of bitches. | 这个地方到处都是混蛋 |
[11:10] | Yeah, well, while you were busy in jail, | 是的 当你忙着坐牢的时候 |
[11:11] | I was busy looking after mama, | 我一直忙着照顾妈妈 |
[11:13] | so you can go fuck yourself. | 所以你就能瞎搞 |
[11:25] | Was she in that bed a while? | 她在那个床上躺了多久? |
[11:31] | Three months. | 3个月 |
[11:48] | The end there was pretty rough. | 最后相当难受 |
[11:54] | I could’ve helped out a little if she asked. | 即便她要求 我也几乎帮不上忙 |
[11:57] | I could’ve fed them skinny cows. | 我也不会喂皮包骨头的牛 |
[12:02] | We had nothing to feed them. | 我们也没有饲料喂它们 |
[12:04] | Well, I could’ve helped clean up the house a bit. | 好吧 我能帮忙收拾一下屋子 |
[12:10] | I never took you for the go-to guy for house cleaning. | 我不会带着你去打扫屋子的 |
[12:12] | No.Just robbing banks. | 不 只是抢银行 |
[12:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:31] | Fuck her. She never wanted nothing to do with me anyway. | 去她的 反正她从来也不待见我 |
[12:44] | She leave a will? | 她有什么遗愿? |
[12:49] | Yeah. | 有 |
[12:51] | Am I in it? | 有我的份吗? |
[12:59] | The will don’t matter. | 没有 |
[13:03] | She left everything to me. | 她把一切都给了我 |
[13:04] | By Friday it all goes to my boys. | 周五 我就把它给我的儿子了 |
[13:10] | She didn’t mean nothing by it. | 这个并不说明什么 |
[13:12] | She damn sure meant it. | 这说明了一切 |
[13:14] | She always hated me for standing up to him. | 她一直恨我 因为我支持他 |
[13:17] | We all got punished. | 我们都得到了惩罚 |
[13:20] | You never understood that fighting back makes the beating last longer. | 你总是不明白 反抗越激烈她打你的时间就越长 |
[13:23] | No, I understood. | 不 我理解 |
[13:25] | That’s why I stopped fighting and shot that son of a bitch. | 那就是为什么我停止了反击 然后向那个混蛋开枪 |
[14:33] | Hey, what’s going on? | 发生什么事情了? |
[14:37] | Somebody robbed the bank this morning. | 今天早上有人抢了银行 |
[14:38] | Do what? | 干了什么? |
[14:40] | If you see anyone looking a little sideways, give me a call. | 如果你看到可疑的人 给我电话 |
[14:43] | Sideways don’t wanna meet me. | 坏事一般都不找我 |
[14:45] | Find itself on the wrong end of a short rope. | 那明摆着是不安全的 |
[14:48] | Oh, well, that would simplify things for everyone but you. | 那大家都干的事 你也例外 |
[14:52] | Maybe, if you can find the tree. | 也许 如果你能找到一棵树的话 |
[14:58] | God, i love west Texas. | 上帝 我爱死西德州了 |
[15:04] | – Ranger? – Hi there. | – 游骑兵?- 嗨 是的 |
[15:07] | Wasn’t much of a robbery, | 不是大额抢劫案 |
[15:09] | got off with just under $7, 000. | 数额在7000美元以下 |
[15:11] | Took the drawer money, 20s and under, | 仅仅拿了抽屉里的钱 面值都小于20块 |
[15:13] | only loose bills. | 只是一些零钞 |
[15:15] | – No ink pack? – Nope. | – 没有墨水的?- 没有 |
[15:16] | – Smart. – That was smart. | – 聪明 – 真是聪明 |
[15:18] | Can we get a look at the video? | 能看一下监控录像吗? |
[15:20] | Let me introduce you to the bank manager, Mr. clauson. | 让我带你找银行经理 克劳森先生 |
[15:26] | This here is ranger Hamilton. | 这是游骑兵汉密尔顿 |
[15:28] | – Ranger. – Sir. | – 我是游骑兵 – 先生 |
[15:30] | Can we get a look at the surveillance video? | 能看一下监控录像吗? |
[15:32] | We got cameras, | 我们有个摄像头 |
[15:34] | but they’re switching us over to a digital system | 但是他们给换成数字系统了 |
[15:36] | that feeds into the computer. | 记录到电脑里 |
[15:37] | These new cameras don’t hook to our vcrs. | 这些新的摄像头 没有和我们的录像机相连 |
[15:40] | Call over the young county sheriffs. | 打电话给杨县的警长 |
[15:42] | Ask them if they thought to hook their cameras | 问他们是否知道 怎么调取监控 |
[15:44] | to some sort of recording device. | 或者有类似的录像设备 |
[15:49] | – Armed? – Yes, sir. Pistols. | – 他们带武器了么 – 是的 先生 手枪 |
[15:53] | Faces covered? | 蒙面? |
[15:55] | Ski masks, sweatshirts, baggy pants… | 滑雪面罩 套头衫 休闲裤…… |
[15:58] | Uh-huh. Like them thugs in Dallas. | 就像达拉斯的那些暴徒 |
[15:59] | Tweakers maybe? | 也许是吸毒的? |
[16:01] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[16:02] | A little early in the morning for tweakers. | 对那些吸毒的人来说 有点早 |
[16:05] | Tweakers don’t sleep. They just tweak. | 吸毒的不睡觉 就是吸 |
[16:08] | They rob drug stores and parked cars, not banks. | 他们抢劫药店和路边的车 而不是银行 |
[16:12] | Can I take a look inside? | 我能看看里面吗? |
[16:13] | Yes, sir. | 可以 先生 |
[16:15] | Yeah, I’m here, Margaret. | 好的 我来了 玛格丽特 |
[16:17] | So they bopped you on the schnozzola, huh? | 他们给了你鼻子一拳 是吗? |
[16:19] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[16:21] | Not very nice. | 不好受吧 |
[16:24] | I know their faces was covered, | 我知道他们蒙面 |
[16:25] | but could you tell their race? | 但是你能说出他们的种族吗? |
[16:28] | Black, white? | 黑人 白人? |
[16:30] | Their skin or their souls? | 他们的皮肤还是他们的灵魂? |
[16:33] | Let’s leave their souls out of this for now. | 让我们暂时不管他们的灵魂 |
[16:36] | White. | 白人 |
[16:38] | From around here somewhere is my guess, | 我猜就是附近的人 |
[16:42] | you know, from their voices. | 听口音 |
[16:45] | Young county says same deal | 杨县也发生了同样的事情 |
[16:46] | with the branch in Olney. | 位于奥尔尼的分行 |
[16:47] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[16:50] | Do they have video? | 他们有监控吗? |
[16:52] | Same deal all the way around. | 设备都一样 |
[16:55] | Doesn’t Walmart sell all sorts of electronic equipment? | 沃尔玛卖的不是一样的电子设备? |
[16:58] | My word. Get your hands off that. | 要我说 别写了 |
[17:01] | Well, these boys, they aren’t done yet, I’ll tell you that. | 好吧 这些家伙 应该不会收手 |
[17:06] | – How come? – Well, they’re patient. | – 为什么那么说?- 他们很有耐心 |
[17:09] | Just sticking to the drawers, | 只是拿抽屉的钱 |
[17:11] | not taking the hundreds, that’s the bank’s money, | 不拿百元大钞 那是银行的钱 |
[17:13] | we can trace that. | 我们能追踪到这些钱 |
[17:15] | They’re trying to raise a certain amount, that’s my guess. | 他们想要凑够一定的数额 我猜测 |
[17:18] | It’s gonna take a few banks to get there. | 他们需要多抢几家 |
[17:35] | Your boys know how rich they’re gonna be? | 你们知道他们能多有钱吗? |
[17:39] | They don’t know anything yet. | 他们还什么都不知道 |
[17:43] | You take them to the funeral? | 你带他们去的葬礼? |
[17:47] | Like I said, they don’t know anything. | 我说过了 他们什么也不知道 |
[17:52] | When’s the last time you saw them? | 你上次是什么时候见的他们? |
[17:58] | When we all went to the rodeo in stamford right after you got out. | 你出来以后 我们一起去斯坦福市看表演的时候 |
[18:04] | That was a year ago. I talk to them on the phone. | 那是大约一年前 我电话里和他们谈的 |
[18:07] | You talk to them on the phone? | 你通过电话和他们谈的? |
[18:12] | – You want a little advice? – No. No, I don’t. | – 你需要一点建议吗?- 不 我不需要 |
[18:15] | Go see them tomorrow. | 明天去看看他们 |
[18:20] | You got any idea how much I owe Debbie in child support? | 你知道我欠黛比多少抚养费吗? |
[18:23] | You’ve got enough in your front pocket | 你给的已经够多了 |
[18:24] | to fix that problem right now. | 现在立刻解决这个问题 |
[18:28] | We can’t spare it, you know that. | 我们不能浪费它 你知道的 |
[18:31] | Maybe we should hit another branch. | 也许我们应该抢另外一家银行 |
[18:37] | You know, you talk like we ain’t gonna get away with this. | 你说的好像我们不能摆脱这一切似的 |
[18:41] | I’ve never met nobody who got away with anything, ever. You? | 我从来没有遇到过能摆脱这一切的人 你呢? |
[18:50] | Then why in the hell did you agree to do it? | 那么你到底为什么同意干呢? |
[18:54] | Because you asked, little brother. | 因为你开口了 小弟 |
[19:03] | I got to shit like an old goat. | 我去个厕所 |
[19:06] | Grab the check, meet me out front. | 拿着支票 前门见 |
[19:15] | Well, if that isn’t a hint, | 如果那不是一个暗示的话 |
[19:17] | I don’t know what is. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[19:23] | You like your steak? | 喜欢你的牛排吗? |
[19:24] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[19:26] | Well, you’ve got a ways to go yet. | 好吧 你已经找到一个离开的方法了 |
[19:29] | Yeah, you’ll be waiting around all day for me to finish this. | 你要一直等我们吃完 |
[19:32] | I’ll be here whether you finish it or not. So… | 我会一直在这里 不管你吃不吃完 |
[19:36] | You take your time. | 所以 不用着急 |
[19:46] | It sure is quiet in here. | 别出声 |
[19:48] | Open the drawer. Fives, 10s, 20s. | 打开抽屉 给我5块的 10块的 20块的 |
[19:51] | Fan them out like a deck of cards. | 就像洗牌一样把它们挑出来 |
[19:55] | What do you do? | 你是干什么的? |
[20:01] | Last job was for a… | 上一份工作是…… |
[20:04] | Natural gas company. | 天然气公司 |
[20:07] | Sounds high-dollar. | 听上去挣得不少 |
[20:09] | No, there ain’t nothing high-dollar about drilling. | 干钻探的挣不着钱 |
[20:12] | No one seems to be drilling for gas now, anyway. | 现在没人钻探天然气了 |
[20:15] | They sure drilling for oil. | 他们都在钻石油了 |
[20:17] | I mean, ain’t one drill the same as the next? | 我的意思是 没人会总是钻探一种东西的 |
[20:22] | That’s my take on it. | 看来是我的问题了 |
[20:24] | I guess, I got to get someone else to believe me. | 我猜 我得让别人相信我 |
[20:27] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[20:30] | We could use a cook. | 我们需要个厨师 |
[20:37] | Just a thought. | 想到什么说什么了 |
[20:39] | Order’s up, Jenny Ann. | 上菜 珍妮 安 |
[20:47] | Bye. | 再见 |
[21:10] | Start the car! | 发动汽车 |
[21:12] | Shit. | 该死 |
[21:18] | Fuck! Shit! | 该死 |
[21:20] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[21:39] | I bet you don’t owe this much in child support. | 我打赌这次你不欠孩子的抚养费了 |
[21:43] | I must be out of my goddamn mind to ask you for help. | 我一定是脑子进水了 才找你帮忙 |
[21:46] | You wanna get us killed? Huh? | 你想要害死我们吗? |
[21:49] | That’s not a Midlands branch. | 那个不是米德兰兹银行 |
[21:51] | That’s not part of the plan. | 那不是计划中的 |
[21:53] | Now, we got to go back to the ranch and bury the car. Fuck! | 现在 我们得回农场埋掉汽车 该死! |
[21:55] | No, we do not. We’re over halfway to Oklahoma. | 不 我们不用 还有一半路就到俄克拉荷马州了 |
[21:57] | I’m not driving a stolen getaway car | 我不要开一辆偷来的车 |
[21:59] | to a fucking Indian casino. | 去印第安赌场 |
[22:02] | You just put us a goddamn day behind. | 你让我们晚了一天 |
[22:03] | Well, I got us a day ahead this morning, so I guess we’re even. | 今早我让我们提前了一天 扯平了 |
[22:06] | – You’re welcome. – Fuck you. | – 你该说谢谢 – 去你的 |
[22:17] | Can’t you answer your own phone? | 你就不能接一下电话? |
[22:19] | I’m driving.You’re just sitting there twiddling your fat fingers. | 我在开车呢 而你坐在一边掰指头 |
[22:24] | Ranger Hamilton’s phone. | 游骑兵汉密尔顿的电话 |
[23:09] | It’s reckless is what it is. Oh… | 真是太鲁莽了… |
[23:11] | It’s tweakers. I’m telling you. | 是吸毒的 我说过 |
[23:12] | I don’t think these boys is reckless. | 我不认为那些孩子是不计后果 |
[23:14] | Damn sure ain’t tweakers. | 绝对不是吸毒的 |
[23:16] | They know exactly what they’re doing. | 他们清楚地知道自己在做什么 |
[23:20] | I don’t know how you’re gonna survive | 我不知道你是怎么活下来的 |
[23:21] | without somebody to outsmart. | 如果没人帮你想事情的话 |
[23:24] | You need a hobby, and quick. | 你需要一个爱好 |
[23:27] | How about a horse? | 来一匹马怎么样? |
[23:30] | Mary Beth was the rider. | 玛丽贝丝是骑师 |
[23:34] | A horse would only remind me of her. | 看到马只能让我想起她 |
[23:38] | You like to fish. | 你应该去钓鱼 |
[23:41] | Not enough to do it every goddamn day. | 也不能天天去钓鱼啊 |
[23:45] | Yeah, when I retire, | 我退休以后 |
[23:47] | I’m gonna move Esme and me down to galveston. | 我要和埃斯梅一起搬到加尔维斯顿去 |
[23:50] | Buy a fishing boat. | 买一艘渔船 |
[23:52] | Gonna live on that son of a bitch right at the pier. | 就生活在码头上 |
[23:55] | Oh, who knows? | 谁知道呢? |
[23:58] | Maybe one of these bank robbers | 也许其中一个银行抢匪 |
[24:00] | is gonna want a gunfight, | 想要来一场枪战 |
[24:01] | and I can dodge my retirement in a Blaze of glory. | 我就能戴着荣誉勋章退休了 |
[24:05] | Well, I’ve seen you shoot. | 我看过你开枪 |
[24:07] | There won’t be much glory in it. | 你肯定得不了勋章 |
[24:11] | Oh, well, I’m lucky | 好吧 我运气好 |
[24:13] | I got a half-breed by my side to avenge me. | 印第安兄弟们站在我一边 会帮我复仇的 |
[24:17] | If you can stay sober long enough. | 如果你能保持清醒的话 |
[24:20] | Knowing how you injuns like the bottle. | 知道你们印第安人多喜欢酒 |
[24:41] | Hey. What you all doing? | 你究竟在干什么? |
[24:43] | You burning this field? | 你在烧荒吗? |
[24:44] | Why in the shit would we do that? | 我们为什么要这么做? |
[24:46] | This kicked up on the highway, | 这是高速公路引发的 |
[24:47] | been chasing us ever since. | 从那时起就一直困扰着我们 |
[24:49] | Wish we could do something for you. | 希望我们能为你做些什么 |
[24:51] | Ought to just let it turn me to ashes | 应该就让它把我烧成灰 |
[24:52] | and put me out of my misery. | 让我不再悲催 |
[24:53] | Cut that fence. | 切断篱笆 |
[24:55] | 21st century, | 21世纪 |
[24:57] | I’m racing a fire to the river with a herd of cattle. | 我赶着牲口和火比赛看谁先到河边 |
[24:59] | And I wonder why my kids won’t do this shit for a living. | 我希望我的孩子不用以此为生 |
[25:02] | Move it. Come on. | 继续走 |
[25:04] | Go, go, go. | 驾!!! |
[25:08] | You wanna call it in? | 你要报告吗? |
[25:11] | Oh, it’s gonna burn out when it hits the brazos. | 只能烧到布拉索斯河 |
[25:14] | No one to call around here, anyway. | 反正这附近也没有人住 |
[25:18] | These boys is on their own. | 这些孩子都靠自己 |
[25:29] | I still don’t see the problem, Toby. | 我没看出有什么问题 托比 |
[25:31] | You still don’t… | 你还没有 |
[25:32] | Well, the problem is, thanks to you | 问题是 拜你所赐 |
[25:33] | we have to spend tomorrow morning getting another car, | 我们明天得花一个早上 才能再找到一辆车 |
[25:35] | so we’ll have to hit two banks on Wednesday. | 所以我们周三必须抢两家银行 |
[25:37] | We already done three today. | 我们今天已经做了三个了 |
[25:39] | Stop worrying. | 别担心 |
[25:43] | Whose land is this? | 这是谁的土地? |
[25:47] | Jeremy chalker. | 杰里米 巧克 |
[25:50] | He lets me stay here in exchange for shooting coyotes. | 他收留我 我则帮他射土狼 |
[25:58] | Cold beer in the fridge. | 冰箱里有冰啤酒 |
[26:17] | You stole my hat. | 你偷了我的帽子 |
[26:18] | I borrowed it. | 我借的 |
[26:20] | What the fuck you do to it? | 究竟你对它做了什么? |
[26:35] | – What’s this? – My livelihood. | – 这是什么?- 我的营生 |
[26:39] | We don’t need all this. | 我们不需要这么多 |
[26:41] | Can’t keep the guns in the trailer days on end. | 最后不能把枪留在拖车里 |
[26:43] | That’s not coming with us in the bank. | 不能带着这个去银行 |
[26:49] | Just spoke to the teller. | 刚刚和出纳谈过 |
[26:51] | She’s a little shook up. | 她受了点惊吓 |
[26:52] | Perp took her driver’s license, | 嫌犯拿走了她的驾照 |
[26:53] | threatened her family if she talked to us. | 威胁如果她报警 就会对家人不利 |
[26:57] | Mind if I ask you your name, young lady? | 我能知道你的名字吗 女士 |
[27:00] | Natalie Martinez. | 娜塔莉 玛丁尼 |
[27:02] | Well, Natalie, i want you to know | 好吧 娜塔莉 我希望你知道 |
[27:05] | we’re gonna have some officers | 我们会派一些警官 |
[27:06] | watching your house, extra careful, | 保护你的家 非常的用心 |
[27:08] | till we catch these buggers. | 直到我们抓住这些抢匪 |
[27:09] | You have my word on that. | 我说话算话 |
[27:11] | There’s more than one? | 难道不止一个人吗? |
[27:14] | Only one man robbed the bank? | 只有一个人抢银行? |
[27:16] | – Yeah. – What’d he look like? | – 是一个人 – 他什么样子? |
[27:18] | He was dressed like a cowpoke except for the ski mask. | 他穿的就像个牛仔 除了戴着滑雪面罩 |
[27:24] | I think he ran to a car | 我觉得他跑进了一辆汽车 |
[27:26] | that was parked out front of the diner. | 就停在餐馆的前门 |
[27:28] | You saw the car? | 你看到了汽车? |
[27:30] | It was green. | 绿色的 |
[27:32] | – How old? – I don’t know cars, mister. | – 多老的汽车? – 我不懂车 先生 |
[27:35] | Well, was it a nice car or an okay car, | 好吧 是一辆好车 还是普通车 |
[27:39] | or a real piece of shit? | 或者就是一辆破车? |
[27:41] | It was a real piece of shit. | 是一辆破车 |
[27:43] | All right. Now, we’re getting somewhere. | 好吧 我们还是得到了一些信息 |
[27:47] | Oh, that looks like a man who could foreclose on a house. | 看起来有人在里面接应 |
[27:50] | Excuse me, Natalie. | 打扰啦 娜塔莉 |
[27:51] | Excuse me, Mr. banker. | 打扰啦 银行家先生 |
[27:53] | Natalie, I’m gonna have the officer stay with you, Natalie. | 我会安排一个警官保护你的 娜塔莉 |
[27:55] | till your father arrives, all right? | 直到你父亲过来 好吧? |
[27:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:57] | Didn’t happen to have your surveillance cameras | 请问有没有今天早上的 |
[27:58] | on this morning, did you? | 监控录像? |
[28:00] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[28:01] | Oh, so you have the robbery on video. | 这么说你有劫匪的录像 |
[28:03] | Of course we do. | 当然有 |
[28:04] | What kind of bank would we be | 我们这种银行当然有 |
[28:06] | if we didn’t have video surveillance? | 能看一下监控吗? |
[28:07] | Oh, you’d be a Texas Midlands bank. | 你们一定是德州米德兰兹银行 |
[28:10] | All right, we’ve got video. | 好吧 我们有录像了 |
[28:13] | Care to give it a watch while I wander over to the burger joint? | 仔细看看录像 我去劫匪接头的地方 |
[28:16] | Would you order me something | 你去那个餐馆时 |
[28:17] | while you’re there? I’m starving. | 你能帮我弄点吃的吗 我饿了 |
[28:18] | I doubt they serve pemmican. | 我觉得他们不会有印第安干肉饼 |
[28:20] | You know I’m part Mexican, too. | 你知道我也有墨西哥血统 |
[28:22] | Yeah, well, I’m gonna get to that | 好吧 我知道了 |
[28:25] | when I’m through with the Indian insults, | 但是要我喜欢印第安段子 |
[28:27] | but it’s gonna be a while. | 还得有一阵子 |
[28:31] | You rangers are an odd bunch. | 你们游骑兵都够怪的 |
[28:33] | No, just him. Let’s take a look at that video. | 就他那样 我们看看视频吧 |
[28:37] | Yeah, it’s right back here. | 好的 在后面 |
[28:49] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[28:51] | Ma’am. Guess you know about the goings-on at the bank. | 夫人 估计你也知道银行发生什么事情了吧 |
[28:55] | I did notice. | 注意到了 |
[28:56] | Any out-of-towners come through today? | 今天有外面来的客人吗? |
[29:00] | Jenny Ann waited on a couple of boys, ain’t from here. | 珍妮安招待了一对小伙子 不是本地人 |
[29:05] | I’ll go get her. | 我去喊她 |
[29:06] | Appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[29:12] | Boys. | 伙计们 |
[29:14] | Y’all been here for a while? | 你们一直在这里吗? |
[29:16] | Well, long enough to watch a bank getting robbed | 是的 看到了整个抢劫的过程 |
[29:18] | that’s been robbing me for 30 years. | 那家银行已经抢了我30多年了 |
[29:21] | Oh, you say you’ve seen them? | 你说你看到了他们? |
[29:24] | I’m pretty sure they were sitting | 我很确定他们坐在那里 |
[29:26] | right over there having lunch. | 吃午餐 |
[29:28] | One of them was tall. | 一个高一点 |
[29:30] | The other one was short. | 一个矮一点 |
[29:34] | They’s both lean like cowboys. | 装束都像是牛仔 |
[29:36] | Looked like brothers if you ask me. | 看上去像是兄弟俩 |
[29:39] | You the Texas ranger? | 你是德州游骑兵? |
[29:41] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[29:43] | Tell me about those handsome young strangers that you waited on. | 讲讲你招待的那些陌生帅哥 |
[29:48] | Who said handsome? | 谁说他们英俊了? |
[29:50] | I did. | 我说的 |
[29:52] | Based on the fact that you didn’t meet me in the parking lot, | 根据你没有冲到停车场 |
[29:55] | hollering about the two out-of-towners | 向我大声叫喊有两个外地人 |
[29:56] | eating here right before a bank robbery. | 抢银行之前在这里吃饭 |
[30:02] | Well, they didn’t mention they was robbing the bank. | 他们没有说要抢银行 |
[30:03] | They pay cash? | 付得现金? |
[30:06] | That a crime now? | 那也犯法吗? |
[30:11] | How much did they leave? | 他们留下多少钱? |
[30:15] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[30:18] | $200. | 200美元 |
[30:19] | And they left it before the bank was robbed. So… | 那是他们抢银行之前留下的 所以…… |
[30:23] | Uh, before this bank was robbed. | 抢银行之前 |
[30:27] | I’m gonna need to see them bills. | 我需要看看那些钱 |
[30:33] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[30:36] | Ma’am, them bills is evidence. | 夫人 那些钱是证据 |
[30:39] | Mmm-mmm. It’s evidence if they’re the bank robbers. | 就因为是劫匪的 就是证据了 |
[30:42] | Till then, it’s my tip. | 目前为止 它是我的小费 |
[30:45] | And half my mortgage. | 我一半的房贷 |
[30:47] | So, you go out there and you get a warrant, and come after the money | 所以 你去拿搜查证 再来取钱 |
[30:50] | that I will be using to keep a roof over my daughter’s head. | 这钱能保证我女儿有地方住 |
[30:57] | One man hit the bank, just like she said. | 一个人抢了银行 的确如她所说 |
[31:01] | Yeah. Checkered button-down shirt, | 花格子衬衫 |
[31:02] | jeans, ski mask. It’s on the videotapes. | 牛仔裤 滑雪面罩 都在视频里 |
[31:05] | Checkered shirt.That was him. | 花格子衬衫 就是他 |
[31:08] | They were sitting right over there. Tipped her $200. | 他们就坐在那里 给了200元的小费 |
[31:14] | Go wrestle a description from that big sassy girl in the kitchen. | 去厨房和那个蛮横的胖妞印证一下 |
[31:19] | You didn’t get it yourself? | 你自己怎么不去? |
[31:20] | Oh, and get that tip from her. We’re gonna check them bills. | 拿到那些小费 我们需要检查那些钞票 |
[31:24] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[31:26] | Yeah, I’d expect some resistance. | 祝你成功 |
[31:28] | Oh, and, Alberto, | 另外 阿尔贝托 |
[31:31] | call that motel on 287, get us a room. | 给旅馆打电话订个房间 |
[31:35] | We’re gonna stay the night? | 我们要在这里过夜? |
[31:37] | Well, this is where the action is. | 对 这里是案发现场 |
[31:40] | Seems foolish. | 看着挺蠢的 |
[31:41] | What’s that? | 什么? |
[31:43] | The days of robbing banks | 大白天的抢银行 |
[31:44] | and trying to live, spend the money. | 努力生活 花钱 |
[31:48] | They’ve long gone. | 他们早就跑远了 |
[31:50] | Long gone for sure. | 肯定跑远了 |
[32:00] | What does Justin want to do when he’s grown? | 贾斯汀长大了想做什么? |
[32:05] | Right now he’s dreaming of slinging a football for a&m. | 目前为止梦想打橄榄球 |
[32:13] | He’s a lot like you. | 他很像你 |
[32:15] | I bet that puckers your red eye. | 我敢打赌 你肯定气红了眼 |
[32:17] | More than you know. | 还不止呢 |
[32:21] | Thirty-nine years of life, | 39年的人生 |
[32:24] | 10 in jail. If he turns left where I turned right, he’ll be okay. | 10年在牢里 只要他不学我 就肯定没事 |
[33:04] | You want anything? | 你要什么? |
[33:06] | Dr. pepper, Winston lights. | 二锅头和清酒 |
[33:12] | It’s okay. Come on. | 没事的 别怕 |
[33:25] | What? | 怎么了? |
[33:29] | What, bitch? | 什么 混蛋? |
[33:32] | You looking for trouble, motherfucker? | 你要找事吗?混蛋? |
[33:35] | You came to the right place. | 你来对地方了 |
[33:37] | Boy, you’d think there were 10 of me. | 孩子 我能打你十个 |
[33:41] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[33:45] | Not so fucking tough now, are you, bitch? | 不要那么硬 混蛋? |
[34:03] | Hey, man, he had it coming. | 嗨 伙计 不管我事 |
[34:04] | He had it coming. | 不管我事 |
[34:13] | You got some spunk left in you. | 你够勇的啊 |
[34:16] | Oh, you remembered the gun! | 这次你没有忘了枪! |
[34:19] | You’re getting to be old hat at this. | 吃一堑长一智啊 |
[34:30] | Asshole could’ve killed you. | 混蛋可能会杀了你 |
[34:32] | Ah, not the way it would have gone, little brother. | 没事的 老弟 |
[34:39] | Ten of me, I told you. | 打你十个 我告诉过你 |
[34:43] | Are you trying to make me mad? | 你要逼疯我吗? |
[34:45] | I said Dr. pepper, this is Mr. pibb. | 我要的是二锅头 这是大曲 |
[34:47] | That’s all they had. | 他们就只有这个 |
[34:48] | Only assholes drink Mr. pibb. | 啥子才喝大曲呢 |
[34:50] | Drink up. | 你就喝了吧 |
[35:25] | Now we’re talking. | 现在我们聊聊 |
[35:28] | The women in this place. | 这里的女人啊 |
[35:32] | What the hell you talking about? | 你究竟在聊什么啊? |
[35:34] | We should get another shot, they’ll be pretty soon enough. | 我们应该再喝一杯 |
[35:36] | Bartender, whiskeys if you please. | 酒保 威士忌 谢谢 |
[35:39] | Coming up. | 来吧 |
[35:45] | To your boys. | 给你儿子 |
[35:57] | Let’s go change that money. | 我们去换钱 |
[36:05] | Sorry. I just sold my car. This is how the fella paid me. | 对不起 我刚刚卖了车 那家伙拿这些付我 |
[36:08] | We take it any way you bring it, mister. | 什么钱我们都收 先生 |
[36:23] | Wanna play some poker? | 想要玩扑克吗? |
[36:25] | I don’t gamble. | 我不赌博 |
[36:26] | You can’t lose at poker, not even you. | 你连扑克都输不起 |
[36:29] | I’m gonna watch the aggie game and have a beer. | 我会看弹球 喝啤酒 |
[36:31] | Suit yourself. | 随你 |
[36:35] | Come on now. | 别啊 |
[36:36] | Suck a d. | 给我啊 |
[36:38] | Don’t lose it all. | 别都输了 |
[36:39] | Eat my a. | 去你的 |
[36:41] | Fucking asshole. | 该死的家伙 |
[37:40] | That’s, uh, quite a stack. | 那 好大一堆 |
[37:53] | Check? | 跟吗 |
[37:55] | Don’t chase me, chief. | 别跟我 酋长 |
[38:09] | You comanche? | 你是卡曼奇族的? |
[38:14] | Lords of the plains. | 主的平原 |
[38:17] | Lords of nothing now. | 主现在什么都没有了 |
[38:28] | I call. | 我叫 |
[38:31] | Show your cards, gentlemen. | 亮牌 先生们 |
[38:46] | Do you know what comanche means? | 你知道卡曼奇什么意思吗? |
[38:50] | It means enemies forever. | 意味着永远的敌人 |
[38:53] | Enemies with who? | 与谁为敌? |
[38:55] | Everyone. | 所有的人 |
[38:57] | You know what that makes me? | 你知道什么成就了我吗? |
[38:59] | An enemy. | 敌人 |
[39:00] | No. | 不 |
[39:02] | It makes me a comanche. | 它让我成为了卡曼奇 |
[39:14] | Does he look like you? | 他像你吗? |
[39:16] | I see his mom in him, | 我看他像他妈妈 |
[39:19] | everybody else sees me. | 别人看着像我 |
[39:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:28] | You staying in the hotel? | 你住在这个酒店? |
[39:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:37] | Take me to your room. | 带我到你的房间 |
[39:45] | Thank you. Just, uh… | 谢谢你 但是 |
[39:48] | You know, there’s no shame in needing the touch of a woman. | 要知道 摸女人没有什么值得羞耻的 |
[39:54] | You need it. | 你需要它 |
[39:57] | I know you do. | 我知道你需要 |
[40:00] | Just let me touch you. | 让我来抚摸你 |
[40:03] | Are you trying to work my little brother? | 你想要钓我的兄弟吗? |
[40:06] | No, I wasn’t doing anything, but I’m… | 不 我没干什么 |
[40:07] | Tanner, she didn’t do nothin’. | 泰纳 她没做什么 |
[40:08] | She didn’t do nothin’. But, but, but, but, but… | 她没有做什么 但是 但是…… |
[40:09] | You saw there was a stack of chips, here. | 你看到那里有一堆筹码 |
[40:11] | – Easy mark? – Don’t. | – 想占便宜?- 不是 |
[40:12] | Uh… no. | 哦……不 |
[40:14] | What were you gonna do? Bring him up to his room, | 你要怎么做?跟他回房间 |
[40:15] | call your pimp, | 然后把你的皮条客叫来 |
[40:16] | – roll him, drug him, what? – No. I… | – 勒索他?- 不是 |
[40:18] | – What were you gonna do? – Tanner, don’t. | – 你要干什么? – 泰纳 不要 |
[40:20] | Mind if I sample the goods? Real… | 介意我试试货吗? |
[40:22] | Hands off her. Stop it. Stop it. | 放开她 住手 |
[40:31] | You’re fucking crazy. | 你个疯子 |
[40:32] | Call me. | 你来啊 |
[40:33] | We got a problem here… | 我这里有情况… |
[40:34] | – It’s all good. – It’s all good. | – 没事了 – 没事了 |
[40:36] | It’s all good. Just got a little drunk | 没事了 喝多了 |
[40:38] | at the bar, sorry about that. | 在吧台喝的 抱歉 |
[40:43] | How the fuck have you managed | 你到底是怎么 |
[40:44] | to stay out of prison for a year? | 在监狱外面待了一年的 |
[40:46] | It’s been difficult. | 很艰难 |
[40:52] | Like to pay this out in cash or check? | 要兑换现金还是支票? |
[40:55] | Get some Debbie money. | 给黛比带些钱 |
[40:58] | Four in cash, rest in check. | 四成现金 其余的支票。 |
[41:01] | Who would you like the check made out to? | 你希望在哪里支取? |
[41:05] | Texas Midlands bank. | 德州米德兰兹银行 |
[41:15] | Thank you much. | 非常感谢 |
[41:17] | Let’s go get a room. | 我们订个房间 |
[41:30] | Welcome to the comanche 66. Do you have a reservation? | 欢迎来到卡曼奇66旅店 请问有没有预订。 |
[41:33] | We do not. | 没有预订 |
[41:35] | Good lord, look at you. | 神啊 看看你 |
[41:39] | We would be obliged if you would provide accommodations, | 若能提供房间 我们感激涕零 |
[41:42] | though we failed to call ahead. | 冒昧未能提前预约 |
[41:44] | Boy, you are trouble. | 伙计 你摊上事儿了 |
[41:46] | Oh, the worst kind, darling. | 最糟的那种 亲爱的 |
[41:48] | In your last days in the nursing home, | 在你的弥留之际 |
[41:50] | you’ll think of me and giggle. | 你将能想起我 和我的笑声 |
[41:58] | Why, god, | 为什么 上帝 |
[41:59] | why won’t you answer my prayers? | 为什么你 没有回应我的祷告 |
[42:00] | You begged him for help, | 你祈求他的帮助 |
[42:02] | and yet you look around at your life | 然而回顾你的一生 |
[42:03] | and nothing is different. | 没有什么不同 |
[42:05] | And so you assume that god has told you no. | 所以你假设上帝对你说不 |
[42:09] | God doesn’t say no. | 上帝没有说不 |
[42:12] | Why couldn’t we drive back to lubbock? | 为什么我们不回拉伯克市? |
[42:14] | They ain’t robbing banks in lubbock. | 他们不会抢劫拉伯克的银行 |
[42:17] | We’re not gonna watch this, are we? | 为什么我们非要看这个节目? |
[42:21] | Ain’t you Christian? | 难道你不是基督徒? |
[42:23] | Yeah. But I ain’t stupid. | 是 但我不是傻瓜 |
[42:25] | God doesn’t talk through this man | 上帝才不会通过这个人说话 |
[42:26] | any more than he talks through my dog. | 宁可通过我的狗 |
[42:28] | Well, then maybe you should give your dog a listen. | 好吧 你应该给你的狗受洗 |
[42:31] | Ain’t you Indian? | 你不是印第安人? |
[42:32] | You’re supposed to be burning Sage | 你应该是被火烧的圣人 |
[42:36] | and dancing around the bed whooping like a bee stung you. | 绕着床起舞 像一群嗡嗡的蜜蜂 |
[42:39] | I’m catholic. | 我是天主教徒 |
[42:43] | Come on. | 你拉倒吧 |
[42:46] | Come on! I’d rather dance around a fire with a spear. | 少来 我宁可拿着长矛围着火堆跳舞 |
[42:50] | I’d rather have you stab me with a spear than watch this. | 我宁可你用长矛扎我 也不想要看这个 |
[42:53] | This son of a bitch, he wouldn’t know god | 这个混蛋 根本不懂上帝 |
[42:55] | if he crawled up his pant leg and bit him on the pecker. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[42:58] | Change the damn channel. | 赶紧换台 |
[43:08] | Now, this, this is what god watches right here. | 看这个 就看这个 |
[43:15] | Don’t worry, they’re gonna have soccer highlights on soon enough. | 不用担心 他们很快就播足球集锦 |
[43:18] | That’s for your Mexican half. | 很适合墨西哥那一半的你 |
[43:25] | Wow, look at this boy run. | 哇 看这孩子跑的多快 |
[43:28] | Longhorns are gonna have a good team this year. | 长角队今年的阵容不错 |
[43:34] | That soccer, never could understand that. | 足球 永远不能理解那个 |
[43:38] | Anything a five-year-old can do ain’t a sport. | 任何5岁孩子都能玩的 才不是运动 |
[43:41] | Who invented it? Aztecs? | 谁发明的?阿兹特克人 |
[43:45] | Kickin’ around skulls or something, right? | 先是踢头骨之类的是吗? |
[43:48] | Sounds like a comanche sport. | 听着像是卡曼奇人的运动 |
[43:52] | You know, in three weeks, | 你知道 在三个星期里 |
[43:54] | you can watch whatever you want on TV all day. | 你可以整天看你想看的电视 |
[43:57] | Hell, you can do it right now in your own room. | 伙计 你现在在自己的房间里 怎么都行 |
[44:00] | Oh, where’s the fun in that? | 那样就没劲了 |
[44:03] | You know what, Alberto? | 你知道吗 阿尔贝托 |
[44:06] | What? | 什么? |
[44:09] | In a year’s time, | 一年的时间 |
[44:12] | it’s my teasing that you’re gonna miss. | 你肯定会想念我的调侃的 |
[44:16] | It’s what you’ll laugh about | 那将是你所有的笑点 |
[44:17] | when you stand over my grave and wish me well. | 当你站在我的墓前 祝福我时 |
[44:20] | God, I hope that’s tomorrow. | 上帝 我希望那是明天 |
[44:23] | Oh, that was a good one. | 那真有你的 |
[44:27] | You’ll get the hang of this yet. | 你会明白这个的 |
[44:36] | Isn’t it getting late for you? | 现在给你不迟吧? |
[44:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:48] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[45:07] | Oh, heavens above. Heavens above. | 苍天在上 |
[45:11] | Look at those titties. Are you fucking kidding me? | 瞧你的大波波 你是在开玩笑吗? |
[45:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[46:02] | Sleeping on the porch, practicing my future. | 睡在走廊上 预演我的未来 |
[46:11] | It’s a dangerous thing we do for a living. | 我们谋生的方式是很危险的 |
[46:15] | You’re lucky, | 你很幸运 |
[46:17] | having seen it through to the end. | 走到了终点 |
[46:21] | I hope I’m that lucky. | 我希望我幸运 |
[46:24] | Oh, well. | 好的 |
[46:27] | Without me by your side, | 没有我在你身边 |
[46:28] | I doubt you’d get close enough | 我怀疑你根本无法靠近罪犯 |
[46:30] | to a criminal to ever be in danger again. | 总在危险之外 |
[46:37] | Just when I was starting to feel sorry for you. | 刚刚我还对你有些歉疚呢 |
[46:42] | Indians ain’t supposed to feel sorry for cowboys. | 印第安人不应该对牛仔有歉疚 |
[46:45] | It’s the other way around. | 不是一回事 |
[46:55] | And this makes you the executor? | 这让你成为遗嘱执行人? |
[46:58] | No matter what they charge us with, | 无论他们控告我们什么 |
[46:59] | they can’t take it away. | 他们都不能拿走 |
[47:01] | There’s no way to trace funds from a casino. | 无法追踪赌场的资金。 |
[47:04] | All right? Once you get the checks to the bank, | 对吗?一旦你把支票给银行 |
[47:06] | trust is untouchable. | 信托就是安全的 |
[47:08] | You can’t tell nobody nothing, right? | 你不能告诉别人任何信息 对吗? |
[47:11] | Well, what is there to tell? | 是啊 我要说什么? |
[47:13] | I mean, you boys won that money gambling, didn’t you? | 我的意思是说 你们是从赌场赢的钱 不是吗? |
[47:18] | $32, 000 pays off the reverse mortgage. | 3万2千元用于抵押贷款 |
[47:22] | And those bastards paid the property tax from 2012 to now, | 那些混蛋支付了从2012年到现在的房产税 |
[47:25] | that’s another $11, 000. | 那是1万1千元 |
[47:27] | So, $43,000 and you are free and clear. | 所以 用4万3千元你们就自由了 清账了 |
[47:32] | Just have the loan officer fax me a release of lien, | 只要借贷员传真给我解除抵押的文件 |
[47:35] | and I’ll get that over to the lease manager at chevron. | 我会交给雪佛龙公司的租赁经理 |
[47:38] | The fax number is on the card. | 税号在卡上 |
[47:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:40] | How much you making on this deal? | 这笔交易你能赚多少? |
[47:43] | Not near as much as I’m risking. | 同风险相比没有几个钱 |
[47:46] | Why you doin’ it then? | 那你为什么做? |
[47:52] | You know, they loaned the least they could. | 你知道 他们提供最少的贷款 |
[47:55] | Just enough to keep your mama poor on a guaranteed return. | 只够你妈妈基本归还额 |
[48:00] | Thought they could swipe her land for $25,000. | 本来打算从她的土地上再捞2万5千元的 |
[48:04] | That’s just so arrogant, it makes my teeth hurt. | 嚣张得让人牙痒痒 |
[48:10] | To see you boys | 看看你们 |
[48:12] | pay those bastards back with their own money? | 用那些混蛋自己的钱 还给他们自己 |
[48:18] | Well, if that ain’t texan, I don’t know what is. | 如果那不是德州人 我不知道什么才是 |
[48:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[48:26] | Now, they can foreclose on Friday. | 另外 他们周五会提前关门 |
[48:28] | Come hell or high water, | 无论如何 |
[48:30] | be at the bank in childress on Thursday. | 周四到柴尔德里斯的银行 |
[48:31] | Knowing them fuckers, they will close early. | 那些混蛋会提早关门 |
[48:33] | – We’ll be there. – Oh, and, Toby, | – 我们会按时到的 – 另外 托比 |
[48:36] | the trust needs to be managed by a bank. | 信托需要由一家银行管理 |
[48:38] | You really wanna cover your tracks? | 如果你真的要隐藏痕迹的话 |
[48:41] | You get Texas midland to handle this trust. | 你可以让德州米德兰兹银行托管 |
[49:02] | So, | 所以 |
[49:04] | what’s the plan? | 什么计划? |
[49:06] | We’re gonna watch that bank like a deer feeder. | 我们要密切关注那银行 |
[49:09] | In time, we’ll be right. | 及时 我们会没事的 |
[49:12] | Now, let’s see what they got to eat here. | 现在 让我们看看这里有什么吃的 |
[49:16] | Howdy, ma’am. How are you doing today? | 你好 夫人 今天怎么样? |
[49:18] | Hot. And I don’t mean the good kind. | 很热 我心情不好 |
[49:22] | So, what don’t you want? | 所以 你们不要什么? |
[49:24] | Pardon? | 再说一次? |
[49:25] | What don’t you want? | 你不想要什么? |
[49:29] | Oh, well, uh, I think I’ll just, uh… | 哦 好的 我觉得我要…… |
[49:32] | You know, I’ve been working here for 44 years. | 我在这里工作了44年了 |
[49:36] | Ain’t nobody ever ordered nothing | 从来没有遇到过 |
[49:38] | but t-bone steak and a baked potato. | 点排骨和烤土豆以外的人 |
[49:41] | Except this one asshole from New York | 除了1987年有个从纽约来的混球 |
[49:43] | tried to order trout back in 1987. | 竟然想要点鲑鱼 |
[49:47] | We don’t sell no goddamned trout. | 我们从来不卖什么鸟鲑鱼 |
[49:50] | T-bone steaks. | 只有牛排 |
[49:53] | So, either you don’t want the corn on the cob, | 所以 你也不要配玉米棒子 |
[49:57] | or you don’t want the green beans. | 你也不要绿豆子 |
[49:59] | So, what don’t you want? | 所以 你有什么不要的? |
[50:05] | I don’t want green beans. | 我不要绿豆子 |
[50:06] | I don’t want green beans either. | 我也不要绿豆子 |
[50:09] | Steaks cooked medium rare. | 牛排三分熟 |
[50:11] | – Can I get my steak cooked…- That weren’t no question. | – 我的牛排是否… – 不能有问题 |
[50:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[50:16] | Iced tea for you boys. | 冰茶要吗 |
[50:18] | Iced tea would be great. | 冰茶当然很棒啊 |
[50:21] | Iced tea, yep. Thank you, ma’am. | 也是冰茶 谢谢你 夫人 |
[50:28] | Well, I’ll tell you one thing. | 好 我告诉你一件事 |
[50:31] | Nobody’s gonna rob this son of a bitch. | 才不会有人想要抢这里 |
[50:34] | My word. | 听我一句 |
[50:44] | How’s she feel? | 她怎么样? |
[50:46] | She runs good. | 她跑的很好 |
[50:48] | Ain’t gonna win any races. | 有没有赢过什么比赛? |
[50:51] | Got new Mexico plates. | 得过墨西哥的奖牌 |
[50:54] | She got a top? | 冠军? |
[50:55] | That’s how she came. | 那就是她的来历 |
[50:58] | We’ll take her. | 我们要她了 |
[51:03] | Don’t report it stolen until Friday. | 周五前别报警他被偷了 |
[51:11] | The guy from chevron is dropping off the lease agreement. | 从雪佛龙来的家伙放弃了租约 |
[51:14] | Are you okay dealing with that by yourself? | 你能自己处理吗? |
[51:16] | You okay being with Debbie by yourself? | 你能和黛比好好待着吗? |
[51:18] | Remember, he ain’t the enemy. | 记住 他不是敌人 |
[51:21] | Just take the papers, and say thank you. | 只要接过文件 说谢谢 |
[51:23] | The oil man is the enemy, | 石油工人是敌人 |
[51:25] | make no mistake. He just ain’t ours. | 别犯错 他只是不和我们一伙 |
[51:29] | I’ll be back to the ranch by dark. | 我天黑的时候会回牧场 |
[51:30] | I will be waiting. | 我会一直等着 |
[51:32] | Drive like a schoolteacher with all this shit in the back. | 为了后备箱里的那些玩意儿 要像老师一样规矩开车 |
[51:38] | Sure feels like beer o’clock. | 好像到了啤酒时间了 |
[51:42] | Ask and you shall receive. | 请求并希望能接受 |
[52:14] | Come in. | 进来 |
[52:26] | Mama died. | 妈妈死了 |
[52:27] | When? | 什么时候? |
[52:29] | A few weeks ago. | 几周之前 |
[52:32] | Well, good riddance. | 总算解脱了 |
[52:35] | No offense. | 没有别的意思 |
[52:38] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[52:42] | You? | 你呢? |
[52:46] | Here’s the money I owe you. | 这些钱 是我欠你的 |
[52:50] | I guess you’ll be selling the ranch. | 我猜你会卖掉牧场 |
[52:54] | It goes to the boys. | 已经转给儿子了 |
[52:55] | Really? | 真的? |
[52:56] | It’s been put in a trust. | 已经放在了一个信托里了 |
[52:58] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思? |
[52:59] | It means no one can sell it. | 意味着没有人能卖掉它 |
[53:02] | Great. Something else I got to take care of. | 太好了 我又多了样需要照看的事情了 |
[53:58] | Where’s your brother? | 你兄弟在哪里? |
[54:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:03] | Friend’s house, I guess. | 朋友家吧 我猜 |
[54:11] | How come you ain’t in school? | 你怎么没有去上学? |
[54:13] | School don’t start yet. | 还没有开学 |
[54:15] | Just two-a-days for football right now. | 现在一天两次足球课 |
[54:24] | Your grandmother died. | 你奶奶死了 |
[54:28] | I’m giving the ranch to you and your brother. | 我把牧场留给了你和你兄弟 |
[54:33] | Remember going out there when you was little? | 你小的时候去过那里 还记得吗? |
[54:36] | What am I supposed to do with a ranch? | 我该拿一个农场怎么办? |
[54:40] | Anything but sell it. | 除了出售 干什么都行 |
[54:43] | We found oil on it. | 我们在那里发现了油 |
[54:48] | You and your brother ain’t gonna have to worry about money no more. | 你和你兄弟 再不用担心钱的问题 |
[54:53] | Now, | 现在 |
[54:56] | you may be hearing a lot of things about me | 你可能听说很多我的事情 |
[54:59] | and your uncle. | 还有你伯伯的 |
[55:04] | Don’t be like us. | 不要像我们一样 |
[55:05] | You hear me? | 你听到我的话了? |
[55:08] | Whatever I hear, i won’t believe. | 不管我听到什么 我都不会相信的 |
[55:10] | No, you believe it. | 不 你信的 |
[55:13] | I did all of it. | 都是我干的 |
[55:17] | Now, you, you do it different. | 现在你要做一些不同的事情 |
[55:29] | Ain’t gonna drink it? | 不喝酒? |
[55:34] | You tell me not to be like you, | 你让我不要像你一样 |
[55:35] | and then you offer me a beer. | 但是却让我喝啤酒? |
[55:37] | Which is it? | 哪句是真的? |
[55:41] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[56:04] | How are the boys? What are you doin’? | 孩子们怎么样?你在干什么? |
[56:06] | Insurance. | 保险 |
[56:08] | I don’t want that shit in the car. | 我不要那个东西 |
[56:10] | We’ll be running two cars next time, brother. | 下次我们要开两辆车 |
[56:13] | They’ll ride with me. | 我会带着它们 |
[56:21] | So, this is your plan? | 这就是你的计划? |
[56:23] | We’re just gonna sit here | 我们就是坐在这里 |
[56:24] | and see if this is the branch they rob next. | 看这家银行是否是他们的下一个目标 |
[56:27] | What would you rather do? | 那你想要做什么? |
[56:28] | You wanna drive 80 miles back to olney | 你想开车80英里回奥尔尼 |
[56:30] | and look for more fingerprints that we ain’t gonna find? | 找找我们没有发现的指纹? |
[56:33] | Or you wanna drive 200 miles back to lubbock | 或者开车200英里回拉伯克 |
[56:35] | and look at mug shots that don’t matter | 看看那些根本不重要的枪击 |
[56:37] | because nobody knows what these sons of bitches look like. | 因为没有人知道 这些龟儿子长什么样子 |
[56:39] | Or we can just wait here for them to rob this bank, | 或者我们坐在这里 等他们抢劫这家银行 |
[56:42] | which is the one thing I’m pretty damn sure they are going to do. | 这是唯一我能确定他们会做的事情 |
[56:45] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你在干什么 |
[56:48] | You’re trying to make this last as long as you can because the longer it lasts, | 你想尽量延长这次任务 |
[56:51] | the farther you are from that front porch. | 它持续越久 就能迟点退休 |
[56:53] | No, I’m waitin’ for these boys to make a mistake. | 不 我在等这些孩子犯错 |
[56:56] | So far they ain’t, but they will. | 目前为止他们还没有 但是他们会的 |
[56:57] | And they’re gonna make it here. | 他们会在这里犯错的 |
[57:00] | So, just relax. | 所以 放松一些 |
[57:03] | Enjoy this little town. | 享受一下这个小镇子 |
[57:05] | Do you wanna live here? | 你想要住在这里吗? |
[57:07] | Got an old hardware store that charges twice what home depot does, | 只有一个老商店 |
[57:10] | one restaurant with a rattlesnake for a waitress. | 一个蛇鼠做窝的餐馆和一个老招待 |
[57:14] | I mean, how is anybody supposed to make a living here? | 我的意思是 怎么会有人愿意在这里生活? |
[57:17] | People have made a living here for 150 years. | 人们已经在这里生活了150年了 |
[57:20] | Well, people lived in caves for 150, 000 years. | 好吧 人类已经在洞穴里生活了15万年了 |
[57:23] | But they don’t do it no more. | 但是他们不想再那么生活了 |
[57:24] | Well, maybe your people did. | 当然 也许你的人民不那么想 |
[57:27] | Your people did, too. | 你的人民也是一样 |
[57:31] | A long time ago, your ancestors was the Indians, | 很久以前 你的祖先是印第安人 |
[57:35] | till someone came along and killed them, | 直到有人来杀了他们 |
[57:37] | broke ’em down, made you into one of them. | 打倒了他们 使得你成为了他们的一员 |
[57:42] | 150 years ago, all of this was my ancestors’ land. | 150年前 所有的这些都是我的祖先的土地 |
[57:48] | Everything you could see. | 你能看到的所有的一切 |
[57:51] | Everything you saw yesterday. | 昨天你能看到的所有一切 |
[57:54] | Till the grandparents of these folks took it. | 直到这些家伙们的父辈们掠夺了它 |
[57:59] | And now, it’s been taken from them. | 而现在 又从他们手里被夺走了 |
[58:02] | Except it ain’t no army doing it. | 只是不再用军队了 |
[58:06] | It’s those sons of bitches right there. | 而是那边那些龟儿子 |
[58:18] | You thinking about tomorrow? | 你想过明天吗? |
[58:22] | Ain’t you? | 你没有吗? |
[58:24] | That little hotel clerk. | 那个小旅馆店员 |
[58:28] | Why is it always the sweet ones | 为什么总是最甜美的 |
[58:29] | that are such devils when you get them revved up? | 当你弄得她们爽歪歪时 |
[58:34] | Wouldn’t know, never had a sweet one. | 不知道 从来没有遇见过甜美的 |
[58:37] | Yeah, you like them pissed off, | 你总喜欢她们生气的模样 |
[58:39] | lookin’ for someone to blame. | 老想找人出气 |
[58:42] | Sure seems that way. | 还真的是那样 |
[58:56] | It’s a good thing you’re doing. | 你正在做的是好事 |
[59:01] | We’re doing it. | 我们一起做的 |
[59:17] | Go easy on the bank teller tomorrow. | 明天对银行出纳别太凶 |
[59:21] | I’ll be as gentle as a young nurse. | 我会像年轻护士一样的温柔 |
[1:00:28] | You coming? | 你来吗? |
[1:00:30] | On my way. | 按照我的方式 |
[1:01:17] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:01:23] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:01:26] | You want some breakfast? | 你要吃早餐吗? |
[1:01:28] | Yeah, breakfast sounds good. | 是的 来份早餐不错 |
[1:01:34] | So we hit the jayton branch first, then Coleman, right? | 所以我们先到杰顿分行 然后科尔曼分行 对吗? |
[1:01:37] | Yeah, that should get us what we need. | 那样应该就能凑够数了 |
[1:02:35] | Let’s do this. | 让我们做这个吧 |
[1:02:39] | Ugh… shit. | 该死 |
[1:02:43] | That’s not part of the fucking plan. | 那可不在计划之列 |
[1:02:44] | Bastards closed down the branch. | 混蛋们关掉了分行 |
[1:02:48] | What now, little brother? | 怎么办 兄弟? |
[1:02:51] | Coleman. | 去科尔曼分行 |
[1:03:27] | What the hell you doing? | 你究竟在做什么? |
[1:03:28] | We gotta head to post. | 我们应该去波士特 |
[1:03:30] | What the hell you doing? Get… | 你究竟在干什么? |
[1:03:38] | We got to head to post. What are you talking about? | 我们应该去波士特 你到底在说什么? |
[1:03:40] | We got to head to post. | 我们应该去波士特 |
[1:03:42] | We’re going to Coleman. | 我们要去科尔曼 |
[1:03:43] | There’s only one teller in Coleman. | 在科尔曼只有一个出纳 |
[1:03:45] | Whatever we get won’t be enough. | 无论如何我们都无法得到足够的钱 |
[1:03:48] | We go to Coleman right now. | 我们现在去科尔曼 |
[1:03:49] | If that ain’t enough, we head to post. | 如果还是凑不够 我们再去波士特 |
[1:03:51] | If we don’t leave now for post, | 如果我们现在不去波士特 |
[1:03:52] | we won’t get there till noon. | 那么我们到中午才能到那里 |
[1:03:53] | You don’t wanna rob a bank at lunchtime, do you? | 你不会在午餐时间抢银行吧? |
[1:03:56] | Yeah, we don’t know the patterns of folks out there. | 是的 我们还不了解那里人的活动规律 |
[1:03:57] | The patterns are the same everywhere. | 各地的规律都是一样的 |
[1:03:59] | All these towns are dead. Post ain’t no different. | 所有这些镇子都死气沉沉 波士特也不例外 |
[1:04:03] | It’s a bigger bank. | 那是一家更大的银行 |
[1:04:05] | We’ll leave your car just out of town. | 我们把你的车留在城外 |
[1:04:07] | Come on now. | 现在过来 |
[1:04:09] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:04:19] | I think I got this figured. | 我觉得我明白了 |
[1:04:21] | First two banks, they were Texas midland banks. | 前两家银行 都是德州米德兰兹银行 |
[1:04:26] | All right, there are seven branches altogether. | 好吧 总共有7家分行 |
[1:04:29] | The main branch is in fort worth. | 总行在沃斯堡 |
[1:04:31] | They’re not gonna mess with that. | 他们不会去那里捣乱的 |
[1:04:34] | All right? They hit the branch in olney. | 对吧?他们抢了奥尔尼分行 |
[1:04:38] | They hit the one in Archer city. | 他们抢劫了阿奇尔分行 |
[1:04:40] | Then there’s the one here. | 这里还有一家 |
[1:04:42] | Which they did not hit. | 他们还没有抢劫过的 |
[1:04:45] | Alberto, will you please follow me? | 阿尔贝托 你愿意跟着我吗? |
[1:04:50] | Just keep your mouth shut | 只要你不说话就行 |
[1:04:52] | and just listen to what I’m gonna say. | 只要听我说就行了 |
[1:04:54] | There’s the one here, | 这里有一家 |
[1:04:57] | then there’s the one in childress. | 柴尔德里斯有一家 |
[1:04:59] | There’s the one in jayton. | 杰顿有一家 |
[1:05:01] | That one’s closed. | 那家关门了 |
[1:05:02] | I know that one’s closed! | 我知道那家关门了 |
[1:05:07] | I know that one’s closed, Alberto. | 我知道那家关门了 阿尔贝托 |
[1:05:12] | That’s my point. Jayton is closed. | 我就是那个意思 杰顿那家关门了 |
[1:05:16] | That just leaves post. | 那么就剩下波士特分行了 |
[1:05:18] | They’re not gonna mess with the bank in childress, | 他们不会去柴尔德里斯那里捣乱的 |
[1:05:20] | that’s a fairly decent-sized town. | 那是一个非常衰败的城镇 |
[1:05:23] | The branch in Vernon wasn’t Midlands and they hit that. | 维农市分行不是米德兰兹的 但是他们却抢劫了那里 |
[1:05:26] | Yeah, one of them did. Alone. | 是的 一个人单干的 |
[1:05:29] | Then he ran all the way across the road to get to the car. | 然后他跑到街对面 钻进了汽车里 |
[1:05:32] | I think his partner had no idea that was gonna happen. | 我觉得他的搭档不知道他要抢银行 |
[1:05:34] | And what does that mean to us? | 那对我们来说意味着什么? |
[1:05:36] | It means that the only branch that fits the bill is in post. | 那意味着波士特分行是他们唯一要去的地方 |
[1:05:39] | Well, then let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[1:06:08] | The town looks busy. | 镇子看起来很繁忙 |
[1:06:11] | Little bit. | 有点 |
[1:06:21] | My word. | 要我说 |
[1:06:33] | It’s too big. | 太大了 |
[1:06:35] | That’s what she said. | 她是这么说过 |
[1:06:39] | It’s no good. | 不太好 |
[1:06:41] | Aw, this ain’t your first rodeo. | 这不是第一遭 |
[1:06:46] | Bigger bank. | 更大的银行 |
[1:06:49] | More money. | 更多钱 |
[1:07:09] | Everybody, get on the fucking ground! | 所有人 都趴在地上 |
[1:07:12] | Get on the fucking ground! | 趴在地上 |
[1:07:14] | Young ladies, get on the fucking ground! Now! | 年轻女士 趴在地上 立刻! |
[1:07:17] | Sir, down! On the ground! Now! | 先生 趴下!在地上!立刻! |
[1:07:21] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:07:27] | Tellers stand up! | 出纳起立! |
[1:07:30] | Open the drawers! | 打开抽屉 |
[1:07:36] | Get down! | 离开! |
[1:07:38] | Take three steps back! | 后退三步! |
[1:07:40] | Open the fucking drawer, young lady! | 打开抽屉 女士! |
[1:07:42] | Are you deaf and dumb? | 你是聋子还是傻子? |
[1:07:44] | I said open the motherfucking drawer! | 我说过了 打开抽屉 |
[1:07:46] | You, down! | 你 趴下! |
[1:07:48] | Now, step back! | 现在 退后! |
[1:07:52] | Very good. Someone’s paying attention. | 很好 注意了 |
[1:07:56] | Now, get on your motherfucking knees! | 现在 跪下! |
[1:08:02] | Stay down! | 趴下! |
[1:08:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:08:48] | Hey, hey, let’s go! | 我们走! |
[1:08:49] | Call 911. | 911报警 |
[1:08:52] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 天哪 上帝 |
[1:08:55] | The whole goddamn town is shooting at us. | 整个镇子都在射我们 |
[1:08:59] | Get in the back. Get in the fucking back. | 到后车厢 到后车厢 |
[1:09:14] | Come on, let’s go, get in the car! | 过来 进去 上车 |
[1:09:16] | Don’t let them get away! | 别让他们跑了! |
[1:09:20] | How you doing back there, little brother? | 后面怎么样 兄弟? |
[1:09:22] | You fucking killed them. | 你杀了他们 |
[1:09:25] | Those concealed carry permits sure complicate a bank robbery, don’t they? | 这些带枪的人 把银行抢劫搞复杂了 是吧 |
[1:09:28] | It’s not my fault it was payday. | 不是我的错 今天是发薪日 |
[1:09:34] | This has gone too far, tan. | 这次太过分了 |
[1:09:36] | No one was supposed to fucking die. | 没有人应该死 |
[1:09:38] | It was them or us, take your pick. | 不是他们就是我们 由你选 |
[1:09:55] | Yeah, go, Margaret. | 好的 玛格丽特 |
[1:09:57] | Texas Midlands in post has just been hit. | 德州米德兰兹的波士特分行被抢了 |
[1:10:00] | Ah! What did I tell you? | 啊!我告诉过你什么? |
[1:10:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:10:03] | Yeah. Locals are in chase. | 本地人都在追呢 |
[1:10:05] | Suspects escaping west in an old bronco. | 疑犯开着野马向西逃了 |
[1:10:09] | All right, Margaret, keep us posted. | 好吧 玛格丽特 有消息及时告诉我们 |
[1:10:10] | We’re on our way there. | 我们正在赶过去 |
[1:10:12] | Give me an Indian whoop. Come on. | 给我一个印第安式的欢呼 来吧 |
[1:10:16] | These boys gonna go down. | 这些家伙跑不了了 |
[1:10:18] | Let’s get some giddy-up music going on there. | 让我们来点带劲的音乐 |
[1:10:25] | Oh, please, not that. | 啊 求你了 不要那个 |
[1:10:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:10:49] | Hey, hey. Come on. Snap out of it. | 过来 别挡着 |
[1:10:55] | Snap the fuck out of it. | 别挡着 |
[1:10:58] | Shit, let me see that. You’re hit. | 该死 让我看看 你中枪了 |
[1:11:00] | Boy, you’re hit. Get the back. | 伙计 你中枪了 我看看后面 |
[1:11:04] | Well, you’ll live. It’s a through and through. | 好 你会活下来的 子弹打穿了 |
[1:11:07] | Compress it. Wrap it up. | 压住它 包起来 |
[1:11:09] | You got to wrap it up tight. | 你应该把它包紧 |
[1:11:11] | Front and back, front and back. | 前后都要 |
[1:11:15] | Wrap it tight. | 包紧 |
[1:11:22] | Oh, brother, hear me now, hear me clear. | 兄弟 听着 听我说 |
[1:11:26] | Unless you wanna be a black mark on your sons’ lives, | 除非你想成为你儿子的黑色生命印记 |
[1:11:28] | I need you mountain lion mean. | 我需要你振作起来 |
[1:11:31] | You hear me? | 你听到我的话了? |
[1:11:32] | I hear you. | 我听到了 |
[1:11:34] | Mountain lion mean. Yeah. | 振作起来 |
[1:11:35] | Yeah. It’s gonna be okay, it’s gonna be okay. | 会好的 会好的 |
[1:11:39] | Hold on. Yeah. | 坚持住 |
[1:12:37] | Go. | 走 |
[1:12:50] | Here, take the money. | 给你 拿着钱 |
[1:12:55] | Let’s go. Get to the casino, | 让我们走 去赌场 |
[1:12:57] | change the money like we planned. | 按照计划换钱 |
[1:12:58] | This was your plan. And it worked. | 这是你的计划 而且的确有效 |
[1:13:02] | Every step of the way. | 每一步都是 |
[1:13:04] | Trust it. | 相信它 |
[1:13:11] | Where are you headed? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:13:18] | Don’t be stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[1:13:23] | I love you, Toby. | 我爱你 托比 |
[1:13:28] | I mean it. | 我认真的 |
[1:13:36] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:13:44] | Hey, tobe, go fuck yourself. | 托比 去你的 |
[1:13:46] | Go fuck yourself. | 去你的 |
[1:14:24] | Yippee hiyiyo. You little doggies. | 你个小狗崽子 |
[1:14:59] | This is what they call white man’s intuition. | 这就是他们所说的 白人的直觉 |
[1:15:03] | Sometimes a blind pig finds a truffle. | 有时候瞎猫也能碰到死耗子 |
[1:16:01] | Back up! Oh, shit! | 后退! |
[1:16:03] | Go! Move! | 快! |
[1:16:16] | My word. | 天啊 |
[1:16:18] | All right. We’re gonna need a SWAT unit up here | 好吧 我们需要特警支援了 |
[1:16:20] | and a helo to pin these boys down. | 还要直升机把那些家伙弄下来 |
[1:16:21] | I’m on it. | 我正在呼叫支援 |
[1:16:33] | Suspect is a white male. | 疑犯是白人男性 |
[1:16:39] | He’s got a rifle. Get down. | 他有步枪 趴下 |
[1:16:40] | He’s on the Ridge! | 他在山脊上! |
[1:16:45] | Come on! I see him! | 我看到他了! |
[1:16:49] | There’s just one? | 就一个? |
[1:16:50] | Yep, just one. | 是的 就一个 |
[1:16:51] | There’s supposed to be two of them. | 按说应该是两个啊 |
[1:16:53] | Maybe the town folks got one. | 也许在镇上就抓住一个 |
[1:16:56] | Well, if they did, they got the smart one. | 如果他们真抓到了一个 那他算是聪明的 |
[1:16:58] | This old boy is out of his mind. | 这个孩子疯了 |
[1:17:01] | Why don’t you slip up this canyon | 为什么你不冲上山 |
[1:17:03] | tomahawk that son of a bitch? | 劈了那个龟儿子呢? |
[1:17:23] | Ranger down. Call it in. | 警员中枪 通知他们 |
[1:17:25] | Get back. Back. Back those trucks up. | 回去 回去 |
[1:17:31] | Get back. | 回去 |
[1:17:33] | Get these trucks back. | 这些卡车都回去 |
[1:17:35] | Back up. | 支援 |
[1:17:39] | Back them up. | 支援他们 |
[1:17:40] | How well you know the land around here? | 你熟悉这里的地形吗? |
[1:17:42] | Like the back of my hand. | 了如指掌 |
[1:17:44] | All right. He’s hid up in that brush on that hill. | 好吧 他藏在那座山的树丛后 |
[1:17:46] | Can you get me up there behind him? | 你能带我绕到他背后吗? |
[1:17:48] | Give me a half hour, I’ll have that bastard | 给我半个小时 我会逮住那个混蛋的 |
[1:17:50] | field dressed on the hood of my truck. | 让他躺在我的卡车上 |
[1:17:52] | I can’t let you do that. You just get me there. | 我不会让你那么做的 你只要带我去那里 |
[1:17:54] | That’s gonna be a 500-yard shot if he’s where you said. | 如果他在你说的那个地方 那有500码远 |
[1:17:56] | Just get me there! | 只要带我去那里! |
[1:18:12] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:18:58] | How are you doing? | 你好? |
[1:18:59] | Good. You? | 不错 你呢? |
[1:19:01] | Where are you headed? | 要去哪里? |
[1:19:03] | Ruidoso. | 鲁伊多索镇 |
[1:19:06] | Where you from? | 你从哪里来的? |
[1:19:07] | Hamlin. | 哈姆林 |
[1:19:11] | Taking the scenic route? | 走风景线? |
[1:19:13] | Taking the only way I can. | 我只能走这条路 |
[1:19:16] | They got the road closed at post. | 他们把波士特的路封了 |
[1:19:18] | Everywhere you turn they got the road closed. | 每个路口都被封了 |
[1:19:21] | – You got your license on you? – Yes, I do. | – 带驾照了吗?- 是的 带了 |
[1:19:28] | Wait right there. | 等一下 |
[1:19:29] | Yes, sir. | 是的 警官 |
[1:20:08] | – Sir. – Yeah. | – 先生 – 嗯? |
[1:20:11] | Have a good day. | 旅途愉快 |
[1:20:13] | Thanks much. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:17] | You’re pretty winded. | 你喘的厉害 |
[1:21:19] | Y’ought a let me take the shot. Hell, it’s my gun. | 你应该让我射 见鬼 这是我的枪 |
[1:21:22] | Not on your life. He’s mine. | 这不是你该做的 他是我的 |
[1:21:55] | Just left of the tree. | 就在树的左边 |
[1:21:56] | I got him. | 逮到他了 |
[1:22:14] | I got you. | 抓到你了 |
[1:22:24] | Lord of the plains. | 神的平原 |
[1:22:29] | That’s me. | 那是我 |
[1:23:45] | Texas highway patrol and the locals | 德州高速巡逻队和当地居民一起 |
[1:23:49] | chased the robbers to this hillside behind me, | 在我身后的山边追击劫匪 |
[1:23:51] | 20 miles west of town, where the gunfight continued. | 就在镇子以西20英里 继续枪战 |
[1:23:54] | And right now we do know | 现在我们所知 |
[1:23:58] | ranger Marcus Hamilton killed one of the gunmen | 游骑兵马库斯汉密尔顿 击毙了其中一个 |
[1:24:02] | using a rifle he actually borrowed from a resident here. | 使用的步枪是从当地居民借来的 |
[1:24:05] | We don’t know the name of that suspect yet… | 我们暂时还不知道嫌犯的名字 |
[1:25:06] | Lucky guy. | 幸运的家伙 |
[1:25:10] | Just in the Nick of time, too. | 时间正好 |
[1:25:12] | What are the odds? | 很少出现这种情况 |
[1:25:16] | Now, this, uh, satisfies | 现在 这个 满足了 |
[1:25:20] | both the reverse mortgage loan and the, uh… | 抵押贷款和…… |
[1:25:24] | And the back taxes that we’ve paid on your mother’s behalf. | 和我们替你妈妈支付的税款 |
[1:25:26] | We do that as courtesy, of course. | 我们那么做是出于好心 当然 |
[1:25:33] | You can fax the release of lien to that number. | 你可以把文件传真到那个号码 |
[1:25:39] | An attorney? | 律师? |
[1:25:44] | All right. Well, I’ll… | 好吧 好 我将…… |
[1:25:45] | I’ll get that faxed over to your attorney by the end of the week. | 我周末之前会传真给你的律师 |
[1:25:47] | It is the end of the week. I wanna watch you do it. | 今天是周末 我要看着你传完 |
[1:25:55] | Well, it takes a little time to prepare. | 好吧 需要一点时间准备 |
[1:25:58] | I got all day. | 我今天整天都有空 |
[1:26:09] | Okay. That’s it. | 好的 可以了 |
[1:26:14] | And it’s been a pleasure doing business with you. | 很高兴和你做生意 |
[1:26:32] | Let me ask you a question. | 让我问你一个问题 |
[1:26:36] | Do y’all manage trusts? | 你们管理信托吗? |
[1:26:43] | Hey, Marcus, ain’t you supposed to be retired? | 马库斯 你不是该退休了吗? |
[1:26:45] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[1:26:51] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:26:53] | Well, hey, Marcus. | 嗨 马库斯 |
[1:26:54] | Hey, Margaret. | 嗨 玛格丽特 |
[1:26:56] | Been awhile. How’s life as a civilian? | 有一阵子没见了 平民生活还好吗? |
[1:26:57] | Oh, just, you know… | 哦 你知道…… |
[1:27:01] | Think I can take a peek at Mr. Howard’s file? | 我能看一眼霍华德的档案吗? |
[1:27:04] | Tanner Howard. | 泰纳 霍华德 |
[1:27:07] | Oh, come on. I ain’t got nothing better to do. | 少来 我不是没事可做 |
[1:27:10] | It’s at my desk. | 在我的桌子上 |
[1:27:18] | He killed this father in a hunting accident, huh? | 他在一次打猎事故中 杀了他的父亲? |
[1:27:21] | I’d love to know what he was hunting in the barn in April. | 据我所知 是4月份在谷仓里的打猎 |
[1:27:24] | Ten years in huntsville for aggravated assault. | 在汉茨维尔监狱关了10年 因为恶意谋杀 |
[1:27:28] | Cellmate was released in 2012. | 他的狱友在2012年被释放 |
[1:27:29] | Before that, he served seven years | 服刑7年 |
[1:27:31] | on bank robbery charges up in big spring. | 因为抢劫银行 |
[1:27:33] | Been trying to track him down, but no luck so far. | 所以出来学着抢银行 但是没有那么走运 |
[1:27:36] | You all are off the brother? | 你们调查过他的兄弟吗? |
[1:27:37] | There’s nothing that links him to the robberies. | 没有证据能联系到他兄弟 |
[1:27:40] | And what about that little waitress in Vernon? | 维农女招待的证词呢? |
[1:27:43] | Yeah, we showed her photos,and she said she didn’t recognize him. | 我们给她看过照片 她没有认出来他 |
[1:27:46] | Pretty upset you took her tips as evidence. | 她很气愤你拿走了她的小费当证据 |
[1:27:50] | She sure was sassy. | 她是很蛮横 |
[1:27:52] | You show that to that old timer? | 你给她看的是这张老照片? |
[1:27:54] | Yup. She said he didn’t look like the fella from the diner. | 她说看起来不像用餐的那个家伙 |
[1:27:56] | She didn’t recognize Tanner’s photo either. | 她也没有认出泰纳的照片 |
[1:27:59] | Yeah. Tried to get a court order | 我们还试着申请法庭命令 |
[1:28:01] | on his bank accounts and the ranch, | 调查他的账户和农场 |
[1:28:02] | DA wouldn’t do it. Toby’s got no record. | 检察官不愿意那么做 托比没有犯罪记录 |
[1:28:04] | He’s never been arrested. | 从来没有被逮捕过 |
[1:28:06] | His only court appearance was at his divorce. | 唯一的出庭记录是离婚 |
[1:28:08] | He don’t fit the bill, Marcus. | 他不符合要求 马库斯 |
[1:28:10] | People don’t start out robbing banks. | 人们不相信他会抢银行 |
[1:28:12] | They graduate to it like his asshole brother. | 都认为是他的混蛋哥哥干的 |
[1:28:14] | Besides, when we was out there, | 此外 我们到那里的时候 |
[1:28:16] | we saw two crews from chevron | 我们看到两组雪佛龙公司来的人 |
[1:28:18] | capping Wells and putting in pumpjacks. | 正在安装钻井架 |
[1:28:20] | Engineers out there said they’re gonna pull | 工程师说他们那里有石油 |
[1:28:22] | 2, 000 barrels a month off that place. | 每个月至少2000桶 |
[1:28:24] | You just try convincing a judge | 你需要说服法官 |
[1:28:26] | to issue warrants on somebody | 给一个月收入5万元的家伙开搜查证 |
[1:28:28] | set to clear $50,000 a month for robbing $40,000 from the bank | 罪名是从银行了抢了4万元 |
[1:28:30] | that manages the family trust. | 而且那家银行还管理着他们家的信托 |
[1:28:32] | Midlands manages the trust? | 米德兰兹银行管理着他家的信托? |
[1:28:37] | You’d think they’d want this thing figured out. | 你觉得他们想要案情水落石出 |
[1:28:40] | I don’t think the bank cares about anything | 我不认为银行还关心这个 |
[1:28:42] | but keeping that trust right where it is. | 他们更关心能否留住那个信托 |
[1:28:45] | Hell, they were less cooperative than Toby’s attorney. | 他们主要通过托比的律师合作 |
[1:28:49] | Marcus, he’s not a suspect and you are retired. | 马库斯 他不是嫌疑犯 你也该退休了 |
[1:28:53] | Oh, I hear you. | 我听到了 |
[1:28:59] | You like the desk? | 你喜欢这桌子? |
[1:29:02] | I don’t hate it. | 我不恨它 |
[1:29:06] | Hey, I’ll see you, Marcus. | 我会去看你的 马库斯 |
[1:30:44] | Know who I am? | 知道我是谁吗? |
[1:30:50] | I’m the man who killed your brother. | 我是杀死你哥哥的人 |
[1:30:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:30:55] | I also know you’re retired and you’re trespassing. | 我还知道你退休了 并且你侵犯了私人领地 |
[1:30:59] | Oh, you could shoot me now | 你现在可以射我 |
[1:31:00] | and be within your rights. | 那是你的权力 |
[1:31:03] | You toting a gun and all, how convenient. | 你拿着枪 非常方便 |
[1:31:07] | I figure you got one, too. | 我觉得你肯定也带着枪 |
[1:31:14] | Mind if I sit? | 我能坐坐吗? |
[1:31:20] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[1:31:45] | You want a beer? | 要啤酒吗? |
[1:31:47] | Sure. I ain’t on duty no more. | 当然 我现在不当差了 |
[1:32:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:32:07] | It’s nice out here in this breeze, though, | 出来透透气很好 |
[1:32:10] | now that it’s cooled down. | 现在凉快下来了 |
[1:32:22] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的? |
[1:32:26] | Oh, never mind.I’ll figure that out in time. | 别介意 我会想明白的 |
[1:32:29] | Why? Why did you do it? | 为什么?为什么你要做那个? |
[1:32:33] | I know why your brother, Tanner, did it. | 我知道你哥哥泰纳为什么那么做 |
[1:32:36] | He robbed them banks because he liked it. | 他抢银行因为他喜欢那么做 |
[1:32:41] | He shot my partner 300 yards away | 他在300码外射中了我的搭档 |
[1:32:44] | because he liked it, it made him feel good. | 因为他喜欢 那让他感觉不错 |
[1:32:48] | If I hadn’t blown his shit for brains out, | 如果我没有轰出他的脑浆 |
[1:32:51] | there’d be a new truck out front with jet skis, | 估计前面会停着一辆新卡车 |
[1:32:54] | and whatever else he could think to buy. | 不然他还会买什么 |
[1:32:56] | He’d spend it all just to give him | 他会花光所有的钱 |
[1:32:58] | an excuse to steal some more. | 只是为了给他一个偷更多东西的借口 |
[1:33:01] | But not you. | 但是你不一样 |
[1:33:05] | There’s nothing new around here, | 这里并没有添置新东西 |
[1:33:08] | except them pumpjacks. | 除了他们的抽油机 |
[1:33:11] | Each one of them making you a month | 每个月赚的钱 |
[1:33:13] | what you and your brother stole | 都比你和你哥哥从那四家银行 |
[1:33:14] | from all four banks combined. | 偷的钱多 |
[1:33:17] | Help me understand, then. | 帮我解开这个谜团 |
[1:33:22] | Help me understand why four people died | 让我明白为什么四个人死了 |
[1:33:26] | so you could steal money that it don’t seem you’ve spent, | 你偷了钱 但是并没有花掉 |
[1:33:30] | that it don’t seem you need. | 似乎你也不缺钱 |
[1:33:32] | You got a family? | 你有家庭吗? |
[1:33:33] | My partner had a family. A big one. | 我的搭档有家庭 很大一家子 |
[1:33:36] | They don’t got no pumpjacks in their backyard. | 不过他们的后院 没有抽油机 |
[1:33:39] | I didn’t kill your friend. | 我没有杀死你的朋友 |
[1:33:40] | Yes, you did. | 是的 你干了 |
[1:33:42] | By setting this thing in motion. | 通过计划具体的行动 |
[1:33:46] | You expect me to believe your dimwitted brother planned this? | 你想让我相信 都是你那笨哥哥设计的吗? |
[1:33:50] | Oh, no. This was smart, this was you. | 不 这一切都太聪明了 是你设计的 |
[1:33:58] | I’ve been poor my whole life. | 我一辈子都很穷 |
[1:34:04] | So were my parents, their parents before them. | 我的父母也一样 他们的父母也一样 |
[1:34:09] | It’s like a disease | 就像是疾病 |
[1:34:12] | passing from generation to generation, | 一代一代的遗传下来 |
[1:34:14] | becomes a sickness, that’s what it is. | 变成了顽疾 |
[1:34:18] | Infects every person you know, | 传染给你认识的每一个人 |
[1:34:21] | but not my boys. | 但是我的儿子不再是了 |
[1:34:24] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[1:34:29] | This is theirs now. | 这里是他们的了 |
[1:34:35] | Now, I ain’t never killed no one in my life, | 现在 我绝不会再杀人了 |
[1:34:37] | but if you want me to start with you, | 但如果你想让我开始杀戮 |
[1:34:38] | let’s get on with it, old man. | 试试看吧 老家伙 |
[1:34:42] | See if you can grab that pistol | 看看你能否顺利地掏出枪 |
[1:34:43] | before I blast you off this porch. | 在我把你从走廊轰下去之前 |
[1:35:24] | Howdy. What’s going on? | 你好 怎么了? |
[1:35:28] | The hogs are back in the garden. | 猪圈在后园里 |
[1:35:30] | Feral hogs tearing up this place something fierce. | 野猪把这里拱得一塌糊涂 |
[1:35:34] | Who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[1:35:36] | I’m an old friend of your husband. | 我是你丈夫的老朋友 |
[1:35:38] | Ex-husband. | 前夫 |
[1:35:42] | I’m just working on the house. | 我只是来收拾一下房子 |
[1:35:44] | Oh, you don’t live here? | 你不住在这里? |
[1:35:46] | No, it’s not mine. It’s theirs. | 不 这不是我的 是他们的 |
[1:35:53] | The things we do for our kids, huh? | 我们做的一切都是为了孩子 对吗? |
[1:35:58] | Well… | 好… |
[1:36:01] | I best be going. | 我得走了 |
[1:36:03] | Ma’am. | 夫人 |
[1:36:04] | Me too, Debbie. I’m gonna wash up, | 我也得走了 黛比 我得去洗一洗了 |
[1:36:06] | be back around 9:00 tomorrow to finish the front. | 我明天早上9点回来 把前面的活干完 |
[1:36:09] | Start painting the extension, | 开始粉刷外墙 |
[1:36:10] | and then help Randy with his homework | 然后帮兰迪做作业 |
[1:36:11] | when he gets back from school, okay? | 在他放学后 好吗? |
[1:36:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:36:21] | I’m renting a little house in town. | 我在镇上租了一间小房子 |
[1:36:25] | If you wanna stop by and finish this conversation, | 如果你路过的时候想继续聊聊 |
[1:36:27] | you’re welcome anytime. | 随时欢迎你 |
[1:36:29] | Oh, I’d like that. | 哦 我喜欢那样 |
[1:36:32] | I’ll be seeing you. | 我会去看着你的 |
[1:36:33] | Yeah. Soon, I hope. | 是的 快了 我希望 |
[1:36:39] | I’m ready to be done with this. | 我已经准备好结束这些了 |
[1:36:40] | You’ll never be done with it no matter what. | 无论如何 你绝对不能再做了 |
[1:36:43] | It’s gonna haunt you, son, for the rest of your days. | 它会追着你的 在你的余生 |
[1:36:46] | But you won’t be alone. It’s gonna haunt me, too. | 但是你不会孤独 它也会追着我的 |
[1:36:50] | If you stop by, maybe I’ll give you peace. | 如果你停手 也许我会给你和平 |
[1:36:52] | Maybe. Maybe I’ll give it to you. | 也许 也许我会给你的 |