英文名称:Hell Of A Night
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:27] | When did you get a Ouija board? | 你什么时候有占卜板的 |
[01:29] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[01:32] | Okay, so you know how to play, right? | 那好 你知道怎么玩 对吧 |
[01:34] | Um, we just put our hands on the pointer, | 呃 我们只需要把手放到指示板上 |
[01:37] | and ask it questions, and it moves, right? | 然后问问题 它就会回答 对吗 |
[01:39] | Well, it’s called a play and chat, | 嗯 这叫做玩以及聊天 |
[01:40] | but more or less we just have to | 但是在召唤神灵前我们还需要 |
[01:42] | move it around before we summon the spirits. | 来回移动它 |
[01:45] | Don’t we need like candles or something for this to work. | 我们不需要用蜡烛之类的东西吗 |
[01:48] | No, that’s for like movies and witchcraft and stuff. | 不 那是在电影和巫术里 |
[01:52] | This is just a game. | 这只是一个游戏 |
[01:54] | It’s not even real. | 甚至都不是真的 |
[01:56] | Well, then do we have to play with the lights off? | 那我们要关灯来玩吗 |
[01:59] | Okay, just asking. | 好吧 我就问问 |
[02:01] | Okay, you ready? | 好的 你准备好了吗 |
[02:04] | We have to say Ouija three times for this to work. | 我们要说三遍占卜板才可以 |
[02:08] | OuijA, OuijA, OuijA. | 占卜板 占卜板 占卜板 |
[02:15] | Are there any spirits with us? | 有神灵在我们周围吗 |
[02:18] | If there are, can you give us a sign? | 如果有 能给我们一个指示吗 |
[02:26] | Okay, this is stupid, Heidi. | 够了 这太蠢了 海蒂 |
[02:28] | Okay, you have to wait a second. | 你得等一会儿 |
[02:29] | You have to be patient with these kind of things. | 你对这种事情要有一点耐心 |
[02:31] | Oh, what like you’re an expert on seances now. | 你现在就像个招魂专家一样 |
[02:35] | Okay, first of all, seances are just a group of people | 好吧 首先 魂灵只是一群 |
[02:37] | sitting around a table looking into a crystal ball. | 围桌而坐盯着水晶球的人而已 |
[02:40] | Alright, this is a board game, Gabbie. | 好了 盖比 这只是一个棋盘游戏 |
[02:44] | It’s not real, okay. | 不是真的 好吗 |
[02:47] | Just try it again. | 再试一次 |
[02:51] | OuijA. | 占卜板 |
[02:56] | OuijA. | 占卜板 |
[03:00] | OuijA. | 占卜板 |
[03:03] | I call upon the spirits of the dead. | 我召唤死亡者的魂灵 |
[03:06] | If there are any with us, | 如果在我们周围 |
[03:08] | please make yourself known. | 请现身 |
[03:14] | – You just moved it. – No, I didn’t. | -你刚刚移动它了 -不 我没有 |
[03:15] | Stop playing games with me, Heidi. | 海蒂 别耍我了 |
[03:17] | I seriously did not move it. | 我真的没有移动它 |
[03:18] | This isn’t funny you always do this. | 你总是这样一点都不好玩 |
[03:20] | I never do this! | 我绝没有移动它 |
[03:22] | No, we’re sitting in the closet playing a game! | 没有 我们现在坐在衣柜里玩游戏 |
[03:24] | Heidi. I never do this. | 海蒂 我绝对没移动它 |
[03:29] | Okay, let’s just put it up. | 好吧 我们收起来吧 |
[03:30] | You’ve proven your point. No, wait! | 你已经证明了你的观点 不 等等 |
[03:31] | I wanna see what it wants. | 我想看看它到底想要什么 |
[03:33] | I don’t think that’s a very good idea, Heidi. | 海蒂 我不认为这是一个好主意 |
[03:34] | Don’t be such a baby. | 别像个小孩一样 |
[03:38] | No, I’m not playing anymore. | 不 我不玩了 |
[03:44] | Are you a ghost? | 你是鬼魂吗 |
[03:53] | Guess that’s a no. | 我猜回答是不 |
[03:56] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[03:59] | Okay, if you’re gonna ask it questions, | 好了 如果你要问问题的话 |
[04:00] | you have to put your hand on the Ouijat. | 你要把手放在占卜板上 |
[04:08] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[04:12] | R R. | |
[04:15] | A A. | |
[04:20] | Y Y. | |
[04:22] | M M. | |
[04:24] | O O. | |
[04:26] | N N. | |
[04:29] | D D. | |
[04:30] | Raymond, that’s not even a scary name. | 雷蒙德 这名字也不吓人 |
[04:33] | Okay, Ray, what do you want? | 好的 雷 你想要什么 |
[04:56] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[04:57] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[04:58] | I just felt something behind me. | 我感觉到有东西在我背后 |
[04:59] | I thought you said you heard something? | 我以为你说你听到了什么 |
[05:02] | I did. | 我确实听到了 |
[05:24] | What are you freaking out about? | 你在害怕什么 |
[05:25] | You didn’t see that? | 你没看到吗 |
[05:26] | See what? | 看到什么 |
[05:27] | There was a man standing right behind you! | 有个男人就站在你背后 |
[05:34] | There is no one behind me, Gabbie. | 盖比 没有人在我后面 |
[05:37] | Okay, that’s just a stupid game. | 好了 这是一个愚蠢的游戏 |
[05:38] | I was just doing this to get a rise out of you. | 我做这个只是想吓吓你 |
[05:41] | Don’t you think you’re overdramatizing this just a little? | 你不认为你太夸张了吗 |
[06:01] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[06:04] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[07:14] | Hey, heads up. | 嘿 抬起头了 |
[07:17] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[07:20] | I should’ve got you more cigarettes while you were in there. | 你在里面的时候我应该多给你点香烟 |
[07:22] | Oh, it’s okay I’m sure there’s still some more in there. | 没事 我相信那里还有 |
[07:24] | You can grab some more right before we leave. | 离开之前你还可以在再抽几口 |
[07:27] | Nah, I’ll just bum some at the lake. | 不了 我到湖边再抽 |
[07:31] | Oh, speaking of are you still not coming on the yacht | 说到这 你还是不上游艇吗 |
[07:32] | with me and Samantha? | 跟我和瑟曼莎一起 |
[07:34] | No, I don’t do boats. | 不 我不坐船 |
[07:35] | The last thing I need is to be seasick all day. | 我会一整天都晕船的 |
[07:38] | Oh, come on, dude, I rented it out for everybody. | 拜托 伙计 我给大家租的船 |
[07:40] | It’s gonna be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[07:41] | None of your daddy’s money | 多少钱都不能 |
[07:42] | can get me on a boat for the entire day. | 让我在船上待一整天 |
[07:45] | None of it? | 多少都不能吗 |
[07:48] | Well, it would have to be a lot. | 好吧 得很多钱 |
[07:51] | Alright, well, you know what if you’re not gonna come on the yacht, | 好吧 如果你不上游艇的话 |
[07:53] | then you get to drive the rest of the way, | 那剩下的路你来开 |
[07:56] | and I get to bum off these all day. | 我就一整天抽这些 |
[07:59] | Sounds fair. | 听起来合理 |
[08:51] | Hey, Shaine. | 夏恩 |
[08:58] | Shaine. | 夏恩 |
[09:06] | – Shaine! – What? | -夏恩 -干嘛 |
[09:08] | Have you seen my Barry Dixon book? | 你见过拜伦·迪克逊的书吗 |
[09:10] | I don’t even know what that is, mom. | 妈 我都不知道它是什么 |
[09:13] | It’s the thick white interior design book. | 一本厚的白色的室内设计书 |
[09:15] | I thought about remodeling the upstairs hallway. | 我想改造楼上的走廊 |
[09:18] | No, I haven’t. | 我没看到 |
[09:19] | Did you ask Blake? | 你问过布蕾克了吗 |
[09:21] | I’ll try calling, but I doubt she’ll answer. | 我打打看 但估计她不会接 |
[09:24] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[09:31] | So are you going out to the bar with me and Samantha tonight? | 那你今晚跟我和瑟曼莎去酒吧吗 |
[09:34] | No, actually ’cause remember | 不了 事实上是因为 |
[09:35] | I’m leaving tomorrow to go out of town. | 我明天要出城 |
[09:38] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 噢 好的 |
[09:39] | – Where are you going? – Uh, it’s Buna. | -你要去哪 -呃 布纳 |
[09:41] | So it’s about three or four hours north of here. | 它在北边大概三四个小时 |
[09:42] | I rented a cabin for a couple of weeks. | 我租了间小屋待几周 |
[09:45] | You going with like family or something? | 你和家人一起去吗还是什么 |
[09:47] | Um, no, it’s actually to get away | 呃 不是 实际上是想远离 |
[09:52] | from the family for a little while, | 她们一段时间 |
[09:53] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你懂的话 |
[09:56] | So, wait. | 等等 |
[09:58] | You got a cabin to yourself for two weeks, | 你给自己租了一间小屋待两周 |
[10:00] | and you weren’t planning on telling me. | 而且还不打算告诉我 |
[10:03] | I don’t know, it’s like a farm, so. | 我不知道 它像个农场 所以 |
[10:05] | – A farm? – Yeah. | -农场吗 -对 |
[10:07] | I just didn’t think you would be interested. | 我觉得你应该不会感兴趣 |
[10:10] | Drakes is a while. | 德雷克斯只是暂时的 |
[10:12] | What’s something like that cost? | 这东西要花多少钱 |
[10:14] | Uh, no, I actually got a pretty good deal on it. | 呃 不 实际上我赚到了 |
[10:17] | The place has been vacant for two, three years, so. | 这个地方空了两三年了 所以 |
[10:22] | Yeah, you definitely haven’t been living here | 是的 你肯定没有打算 |
[10:25] | long enough if you consider that a vacation. | 住很久 如果你认为那是假期的话 |
[10:28] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[10:30] | Honestly, it’s just for some peace and quiet. | 老实说 我只是想图个清静 |
[10:33] | It’s kind of what I need right now. | 这是我现在需要的 |
[10:36] | Yeah, I imagine so moving into that creepy house. | 我倒想搬进那么恐怖的房子里 |
[10:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:42] | You haven’t heard the stories? | 你没听过这个故事吗 |
[10:45] | So there’s this urban legend that we were told as kids | 我们从小就听这个城市传说 |
[10:48] | about a woman in a black dress that haunts the house. | 一个穿黑色裙子的女人在房子闹鬼 |
[10:51] | They say her husband had all these affairs around town | 他们说她丈夫在城里有很多情人 |
[10:54] | that it drove her mad, so much so, | 这把她逼疯了 然后 |
[10:56] | that she up and killed herself. | 她就自杀了 |
[10:58] | But that’s not the worse part. | 但这还不是最坏的 |
[11:00] | He took off her favorite necklace | 他拿走了她最爱的项链 |
[11:02] | that was handed down from her grandmother. | 那是她祖母传给她的 |
[11:04] | While they were burying her, | 他们埋了她 |
[11:06] | and they say anyone who has it she kills them. | 他们说凡是拿这条项链的人都会被杀 |
[11:12] | Okay, so what there’s like a dead woman living in my house. | 所以说有个死了的女人住在我房子里 |
[11:17] | Well, technically you’re living in her house. | 严格来说是你住在她的房子里 |
[11:21] | Right, I mean you don’t really | 好吧 你不会真的 |
[11:24] | take that stuff seriously, do you? | 把那种事情当回事吧 |
[11:27] | Like I said just kid stories. | 就像我说的这只是儿童故事 |
[11:31] | But I will tell you this. | 但是我告诉你 |
[11:32] | That necklace she always wore they never recovered it. | 他们还没有找到她戴着的那条项链 |
[11:37] | Can imagine what something like that is worth? | 你能想象那东西值多少钱吗 |
[11:39] | Alright, well, you know what | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[11:43] | if I find it, it’s all yours. | 如果我找到的话就送给你 |
[12:40] | What? | 干嘛 |
[12:42] | Thought you said you were quitting? | 我记得你说戒烟了 |
[12:45] | This is me quitting. | 这就是我戒烟的样子 |
[12:49] | Thought you were quitting sodas? | 我记得你说戒可乐了 |
[12:53] | Well, see, mom, I’m in college. | 妈 你知道 我已经上大学了 |
[12:56] | I don’t know what you think I used to stay up late studying with. | 不然你觉得我熬夜学习是为什么 |
[13:00] | Don’t come whining to me when you get diabetes. | 得糖尿病的时候别找我哭 |
[13:02] | Yeah, you are totally getting lung cancer before I ever get diabetes. | 好啊 但你绝对会在之前得肺癌 |
[13:07] | Probably. | 很有可能 |
[13:40] | What are you doin’ out here? | 你在外面这里做什么 |
[13:42] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:44] | Well, it’s gotta be something | 好吧 你肯定有事 |
[13:46] | if you’re out here in the dark and not inside. | 不然你不会待在外面了 |
[13:51] | I’m just not used to it here, I guess. | 我猜我只是不习惯这里罢了 |
[13:54] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:56] | Yeah, it’s a little bit different for sure. | 是的 肯定会有点不同 |
[14:01] | He was the only one there when I won these. | 他唯一见证我赢这些东西的人 |
[14:09] | Come here. | 过来 |
[14:12] | I miss dad too. | 我也想爸爸了 |
[14:14] | You know it’s been hard on everybody, Shaine. | 夏恩 你知道这对大家都不容易 |
[14:18] | Please, you’ve hardly shown any emotion since it happened. | 拜托 你几乎没有表现出任何感情 |
[14:26] | You just gotta understand | 你只需要理解 |
[14:29] | that we show everything in our own way, you know. | 我们每个人都有自己的表达方式 |
[14:33] | Doesn’t mean it hasn’t affected me too. | 并不意味着它对我没有影响 |
[14:38] | But listen I was thinking, | 但是我在想 |
[14:41] | and I know we haven’t spent a lot of time together | 我知道我们没多少时间在一起 |
[14:43] | since I got back from school. | 从我回家之后 |
[14:46] | And I was thinking after I get back from the cabin, | 我想从小屋回来后 |
[14:50] | I was wondering if me and you | 我和你能不能 |
[14:52] | wanted to do something together like old times. | 像以前一样一起做些事情 |
[14:58] | – Like old types. – Yep. | -像以前那样 -是的 |
[15:04] | Okay, it’s a plan. | 好的 说好了呀 |
[16:36] | Home sweet home. | 甜蜜的家 |
[19:44] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[19:45] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 什么事 |
[19:46] | Hey, just getting settled in. | 嘿 我刚搬进来 |
[19:49] | What are you up to? | 你在做什么 |
[19:50] | Bored out of my mind. | 很无聊 |
[19:52] | Mom is driving me crazy with this remodel stuff. | 妈妈改造走廊的事情快把我逼疯了 |
[19:56] | Why don’t you call up your friends and go hang out? | 为什么不叫上朋友出去逛逛呢 |
[19:58] | All my friends are 40 minutes away, | 我朋友都在40分钟车程以外 |
[20:00] | and I don’t have a driver’s license. | 而且我还没有驾照 |
[20:03] | Well, I mean, if you want to | 我是说 如果你想的话 |
[20:07] | and you can get someone to take you over here, | 你可以找个人带你过来这里 |
[20:09] | I can text you the address, | 我可以把地址发给你 |
[20:11] | and you can stay up here for a few days. | 你可以来这里待几天 |
[20:14] | That would be awesome. | 那太棒了 |
[20:18] | Mom. | 妈 |
[20:26] | Hang on, Blake. | 布蕾克你等一会儿 |
[20:32] | Mom, will you keep it down? | 妈 你能小声点吗 |
[20:34] | I’m on the phone. | 我在打电话 |
[20:44] | Mom? | 妈 |
[20:47] | Mom, are you there? | 妈 你在那里吗 |
[21:08] | Okay, I’m back. | 好的 我回来了 |
[21:10] | Is everything okay over there? | 你那边都还好吗 |
[21:12] | Yeah, I think there’s a cat in the attic or something. | 嗯 我觉得有只猫还是啥的在阁楼上 |
[21:16] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[21:19] | I’m so glad I don’t have to be home– | 我很高兴不用待在家里 |
[21:23] | Blake? | 布蕾克 |
[21:28] | Alright, hang on, Shaine. | 好吧 夏恩 你等等 |
[21:30] | My phone’s dying. | 我手机快没电了 |
[21:36] | Blake, can you hear me? | 布蕾克 你能听到吗 |
[21:40] | Hello, are you there– | 喂 你还在吗 |
[21:54] | Hello. | 喂 |
[22:45] | Hello. | 谁啊 |
[23:52] | That was amazing. | 简直太棒了 |
[23:57] | Aren’t I always? | 我不是一直这样吗 |
[24:07] | Who’s that? | 是谁啊 |
[24:09] | Nobody. | 没谁 |
[24:10] | Phone bill’s late. | 该交电话费了 |
[24:12] | I’m a get some water. | 我要去喝点水 |
[24:13] | You want anything to drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[24:15] | No, I’m good. | 不 我不需要 |
[25:01] | I really have to get out of this town, Sam. | 我真的得离开这座城市 山姆 |
[25:03] | I can’t keep dodging these eviction notices. | 我不能一直躲着这些驱逐令 |
[25:06] | Well, come work with me at Spanky’s. | 那就和我到小闪那工作去呗 |
[25:08] | Excuse me, but I’m not a stripper. | 不好意思 我不是脱衣舞娘 |
[25:12] | Neither am I. | 我也不是 |
[25:13] | Bartending around a bunch of naked bitches all night | 我可不喜欢呆在一群 |
[25:15] | while they make money, not my idea of fun. | 靠身体赚钱的裸体婊子旁 整夜调酒 |
[25:19] | Well, why don’t you move in with Tommy? | 好吧 你为什么没搬去和汤米一起住 |
[25:21] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[25:23] | Aren’t y’all a thing? | 你俩不是在一起了吗 |
[25:25] | When have you ever known me to be into Tommy? | 你什么时候见过我喜欢他了 |
[25:28] | Haven’t y’all hooked up? | 你们不是都搞在一起了吗 |
[25:30] | Once or twice doesn’t make us a thing. | 搞过一两次 并不代表我俩是一对儿 |
[25:34] | Well, shit. | 行吧 该死 |
[25:35] | Short of robbing a bank, | 抢银行去吧 |
[25:37] | I don’t know how you’re gonna make any money around here. | 我不知道你在这儿怎么赚钱 |
[25:41] | Holy shit, that’s genius. | 我去 这太聪明了 |
[25:43] | What, you’re gonna rob a bank? | 啥 你想抢银行吗 |
[25:45] | No, no, of course, not. | 不 不 当然不是 |
[25:47] | I’m gonna rob Blake. | 我要去抢劫布蕾克 |
[25:49] | Whoa, whoa, whoa wait. | 等一下 |
[25:52] | Blake? | 布蕾克 |
[25:53] | Yeah, why not? | 对啊 为什么不 |
[25:54] | She’s loaded, right? | 她富到流油 对吧 |
[25:56] | And she just moved into the old Hugh’s house. | 而且她刚搬到老休的房子里 |
[25:58] | Right, but you and I are basically | 没错 但是她在这儿 |
[26:01] | the only two people she knows around here. | 只认识你和我两个人 |
[26:03] | Plus, we both know she’s loaded. | 而且 也只有咱俩知道她富得流油 |
[26:07] | What about that guy that your step-dad hired | 你继父雇得那个 |
[26:09] | to take care of that thing for him? | 帮他料理那件事的那个人怎么样 |
[26:12] | What about him? | 什么怎么样 |
[26:14] | Can he help us? | 他能帮咱们吗 |
[26:17] | Well, I can ask, | 我可以问一下 |
[26:19] | but I don’t recommend getting involved with him. | 但我不建议和他搅和在一起 |
[26:23] | He’s just helping us out. | 他只要帮咱们脱身就行 |
[26:25] | We get the money. | 咱们拿钱 |
[26:26] | He takes care of Blake. | 他解决掉布蕾克 |
[26:28] | He gets a cut. | 就能拿到分成 |
[26:29] | We walk away scot-free, | 咱们无事一身轻 |
[26:32] | and I leave this place. | 我也能离开这个地方了 |
[26:34] | Now we’re getting rid of Blake? | 我们要除掉布蕾克吗 |
[26:39] | Occupational hazard. | 职业病罢了 |
[26:42] | Well, if you think it’ll work. | 好吧 如果你觉得能行的话 |
[26:46] | Oh, it’ll work. | 绝对能行 |
[29:22] | Shit. | 该死 |
[29:41] | So that’s where she put them. | 原来她把东西放这儿了 |
[32:00] | Hey, Shaine, can you come downstairs? | 夏恩 你能来楼下吗 |
[32:03] | I’m coming hang on just a second. | 等一下我马上就来 |
[35:41] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[35:49] | Damn. | 我去 |
[35:50] | Jason, said the power’s out in three counties. | 杰森说三个郡的电都停了 |
[35:54] | It’s not out here. | 这里没停 |
[36:02] | Chloe? | 克洛伊 |
[36:04] | – Chloe. – What? | -克洛伊 -怎么了 |
[36:06] | What are we doin’ here? | 咱们来这儿干什么 |
[36:08] | We aren’t doing anything. | 咱们什么也不做 |
[36:13] | Whoa, whoa, wait. | 等一下 |
[36:16] | I thought you said you were gonna. | 我以为你说过你要 |
[36:20] | Gonna what? | 我要干嘛 |
[36:22] | You know? | 你懂的 |
[36:26] | – Really. – What? | -你认真的 -怎么了 |
[36:27] | Keep thinking with your dick, and see where that gets you. | 继续用你的老二思考 看它能带给你啥 |
[36:49] | No service. | 没信号 |
[36:52] | No service. | 没信号 |
[36:57] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[41:42] | Seriously. Where’s the money? | 讲真的 钱在哪儿呢 |
[42:07] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[42:21] | Sorry, honey. | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[42:25] | Had to get rid of your booty call. | 我得摆脱你的约炮电话 |
[42:45] | Hello. | 喂 |
[42:46] | Hey, how was the search? | 你搜的怎么样 |
[42:48] | Did you find anything in the house? | 在房子里找到什么了嘛 |
[42:51] | Not as much as I needed. | 没有我想的那么多 |
[42:54] | Any word on your end? | 你那边怎么样 |
[42:56] | Yeah, the guy is on his way to take care of Blake, | 那人正准备去除掉布蕾克 |
[42:59] | but we really need to have that money for him. | 但咱们真得先把给他的钱准备好 |
[43:02] | And if we don’t? | 如果没准备好呢 |
[43:04] | If we don’t! | 如果没准备好 |
[43:05] | This isn’t a guy you wanna play games with. | 这家伙可不是玩游戏的主 |
[43:08] | If we don’t have something for him after already hiring him, | 如果咱们雇了他 不给他钱 |
[43:11] | he’s gonna come after both of us. | 他绝对会找上门的 |
[43:17] | I’m gonna go up there. | 我要去那边一下 |
[43:19] | Chloe, I don’t think that’s a smart idea. | 克洛伊 我觉得这不妥 |
[43:22] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 最坏能怎样 |
[43:25] | Um, he finds you without his money, | 如果他发现你没准备钱 |
[43:28] | and he comes after both of us. | 他绝对会挨个找咱俩 |
[43:31] | I’m stuck in this with you too, Chloe. | 咱俩是一条船上的蚂蚱 克洛伊 |
[43:33] | Don’t be so melodramatic. | 别那么夸张 |
[43:35] | I can take care of myself. | 我能照顾好我自己 |
[43:41] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[43:44] | I’m gonna go get our money. | 我要去拿咱们的钱 |
[44:19] | Shit. | 该死 |
[44:21] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[44:24] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[45:23] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[45:50] | This way. | 这边 |
[47:31] | Hey, I know you’re there, come on. | 我知道你在那儿 快出来 |
[49:16] | Fuck is she? | 这她妈是谁 |
[50:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[50:20] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[50:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[50:53] | Anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[51:29] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[52:03] | Blake? | 布蕾克 |
[52:06] | It’s Chloe. | 我是克洛伊 |
[52:18] | Blake? | 布蕾克 |
[53:12] | It’s okay. I’m not gonna hurt you. | 没事的 我不会伤害你的 |
[53:19] | My name’s Blake, what’s your name? | 我叫布蕾克 你叫什么 |
[53:24] | Is this yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[53:26] | Yeah, you want it back? | 你想拿回去吗 |
[53:31] | It’s okay, I’m not gonna hurt you. | 没事的 我不会伤害你的 |
[53:32] | You can have it. | 你可以拿着 |
[53:41] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[53:43] | Danielle. | 丹妮艾拉 |
[53:46] | Danielle, huh, that’s pretty. | 丹妮艾拉 名字真好听 |
[53:50] | What are you doing out here in the rain, Danielle? | 那么大雨你在外面干什么 |
[53:55] | It’s not safe here. | 这里不安全 |
[54:00] | Do you know what happened to the two sisters | 你知道几年前住在这里的两姐妹 |
[54:02] | that lived here a few years back? | 发生什么了嘛 |
[54:08] | They brought her here. | 她们把她带到这儿来了 |
[54:10] | They used the game and brought her back. | 她们用游戏把她带回来了 |
[54:16] | What game? | 什么游戏 |
[54:16] | They sent them a message with the letters on the floor. | 她们用地板上的文字传递了消息 |
[54:22] | Are you talking about the Ouija– | 你指的是占卜 |
[54:23] | Don’t say its name! | 别说它的名字 |
[54:25] | You should never say its name, | 你绝对不能说它的名字 |
[54:27] | nor play with its evil. | 也不能把邪恶当作游戏玩耍 |
[54:29] | I don’t understand, Danielle. | 我不明白 丹妮艾拉 |
[54:34] | Burn the game. | 把这个游戏烧了 |
[54:53] | Are you fucking kidding me right now? | 你他喵的在逗我吗 |
[55:07] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[55:11] | Who’s back, who is she? | 谁回来了 她是谁 |
[55:16] | She is bad, very, very bad. | 她很坏 非常 非常坏 |
[56:48] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[56:53] | Let’s cut the bullshit. | 别废话了 |
[56:55] | I need to get what I came here for. | 我要来拿我需要的东西 |
[56:57] | You’re my only ticket out of this town. | 你是我离开这个镇子的唯一出路 |
[57:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[57:01] | Please put that– | 请你把那 |
[57:02] | The money, Blake. | 钱 布蕾克 |
[57:03] | You’re the only one here that has any. | 这儿只有你一个人有钱 |
[57:07] | Money, I mean, I have a hundred bucks in my wallet. | 钱我有 我钱包里大概有一百块 |
[57:08] | Fucking hell! | 去你的吧 |
[57:10] | I can go get that for you right now. | 我现在就可以去帮你拿过来 |
[57:12] | That’s not the kind of money that I’m talking about. | 我指的不是那屁大点儿钱 |
[57:15] | Okay, I can get you to the car. | 好吧 我可以带你去我车那里 |
[57:17] | We can go to the ATM. | 咱们可以开去自动提款机那 |
[57:18] | – I can get you cash. – No. | -我能给你取现金 -不 |
[57:20] | This is what we’re gonna do. | 咱们要这么办 |
[57:33] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[58:32] | I know somebody’s up here. | 我知道有人在上面 |
[58:40] | This isn’t funny. | 这不好玩 |
[1:00:06] | What? | 什么 |
[1:00:08] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 别 别 |
[1:02:00] | *The other night dear, as I lay sleeping* | *那个夜晚 亲爱的 当我睡着时* |
[1:02:06] | *I dreamed I held you in my arms* | *我梦见你在我的臂弯* |
[1:02:13] | *When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken* | *当我醒时亲爱的 才知那是幻觉* |
[1:02:21] | *I dreamed I held you in my arms* | *我梦见你在我的臂弯* |
[1:02:28] | *When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken* | *当我醒时亲爱的 才知那是幻觉* |
[1:02:34] | *The other night dear, as I lay sleeping* | *那个夜晚 亲爱的 当我睡着时* |
[1:02:41] | *I dreamed I held you in my arms* | *我梦见你在我的臂弯* |
[1:02:49] | *When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken* | *当我醒时亲爱的 才知那是幻觉* |
[1:03:03] | *The other night dear, as I lay sleeping* | *那个夜晚 亲爱的 当我睡着时* |
[1:03:09] | *I dreamed I held you in my arms* | *我梦见你在我的臂弯* |
[1:03:16] | *in my arms, in my arms, in my arms, in my arms, in my* | *在我臂弯 在我臂弯 在我* |
[1:03:47] | No, somebody help me! | 不 来人啊救救我 |
[1:03:50] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[1:03:53] | No, somebody help me! | 救救我 |
[1:03:56] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[1:04:02] | Let me out! Let me out! | 放我出去 放我出去 |
[1:04:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:04:52] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:04:56] | Okay. | 行了 |
[1:05:01] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:05:02] | Please, please, please. | 求你 求你 求你 |
[1:06:03] | I’ll give you this. You’re tough. | 我跟你说 你挺强悍的 |
[1:06:17] | Where is Sam, Chloe, and all the money? | 山姆 克洛伊和钱都在哪儿 |
[1:06:32] | What money, I don’t know what you mean? | 什么钱 我不懂你在说什么 |
[1:06:36] | You know, I usually don’t like to hurt women, | 你知道吗 我一般不打女人 |
[1:06:42] | but if you don’t tell me where Chloe is, | 但如果你不告诉我克洛伊在哪儿 |
[1:06:45] | I might get a little angry. | 我可能会有点生气 |
[1:06:49] | I heard someone screaming from the barn, | 我听到有人在谷仓里尖叫 |
[1:06:53] | and I went over there. | 然后我过去了 |
[1:06:55] | Please, listen to me, okay. | 求求你 听我说好吗 |
[1:06:58] | There’s strange things going on here. | 这儿发生了一些奇怪的事情 |
[1:07:00] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[1:07:07] | Let me tell you a story | 让我来给你讲个故事 |
[1:07:09] | that you probably don’t know. | 这故事你可能没听过 |
[1:07:12] | You see, your friend Chloe she played you, | 你看 你朋友克洛伊她耍了你 |
[1:07:18] | went to your house, and now she’s missing, | 去了你的房子 然后现在她失踪了 |
[1:07:22] | and you’re running off like you’ve seen a ghost or something. | 而且你逃得像见鬼了一样 |
[1:07:25] | I’m telling I don’t know where Chloe is. | 我跟你说了我不知道她在哪 |
[1:07:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:07:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:07:37] | Just let me go, please. | 让我走吧 求你了 |
[1:07:40] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:07:41] | You and I both know I can’t do that | 你我都明白 我不可能放你走的 |
[1:07:44] | not after you’ve seen my face, | 特别是在你见了我的脸之后 |
[1:07:47] | so I’m going to ask you one more time where’s Chloe? | 所以我再问你一遍 克洛伊在哪儿 |
[1:07:59] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[1:08:06] | If Samantha had stolen any money, | 如果瑟曼莎偷到了钱 |
[1:08:07] | she sure as shit didn’t tell me where they put it! | 她绝对不会告诉我 她把钱藏哪了 |
[1:08:12] | You’re probably right. | 没准儿你是对的 |
[1:08:16] | But unfortunately for you | 但对你来说 却很不幸 |
[1:08:19] | I drove out here to get something. | 我到这儿 是要拿点东西的 |
[1:08:55] | I think we’re gonna have to postpone our engagement | 我想我们得把这事儿 |
[1:08:58] | just a little bit longer. | 延迟一点了 |
[1:09:01] | Don’t you worry, sweet cheeks. | 别担心 甜妞儿 |
[1:09:06] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:10:49] | That’s what I’m talkin’ about. | 这才是我想要的 |