英文名称:Hellboy
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:33] | The year is 517 A.D., | 公元517年 |
[00:35] | known as the Dark Ages | 史称黑暗时代 |
[00:37] | and for fucking good reason. | 而名字的来由显而易见 |
[00:40] | An endless war between the armies of man | 一场人类军队与黑暗生物之间 |
[00:42] | and the creatures of darkness | 永无休止的战争 |
[00:43] | has raged across Britain. | 席卷了英国 |
[00:45] | And in retribution for man’s injustices to creatures, | 为了报复人类对黑暗生物的不公之举 |
[00:49] | the immortal witch Vivienne Nimue | 永生不死的女巫薇薇安·妮缪 |
[00:51] | had spread her deadly plague | 传播了致命的瘟疫 |
[00:53] | threatening to wipe mankind off the face of the Earth. | 威胁要把人类从地球上彻底消灭 |
[00:55] | 彭德尔山 公元517年 | |
[00:57] | And so at Pendle Hill, beneath an ancient oak tree, | 于是在彭德尔山上 一棵古老的橡树下 |
[01:03] | King Arthur… Yes, that King Arthur, | 亚瑟王 没错 就是那个亚瑟王 |
[01:07] | and his powerful wizard Merlin, | 和他法术高强的巫师梅林 |
[01:09] | were forced to surrender to Nimue, the Queen of Blood. | 被迫向血皇后妮缪投降 |
[01:16] | Well, well, well. | 看看这是谁 |
[01:18] | The great King Arthur comes to Pendle Hill. | 伟大的亚瑟王驾临彭德尔山 |
[01:22] | However, believing man and monster | 然而 带着深信人类与怪物 |
[01:24] | were never meant to live in harmony, | 永远也无法和睦共处的想法 |
[01:26] | Arthur ambushed Nimue. | 亚瑟偷袭了妮缪 |
[01:39] | Betrayed by her most trusted witch, Ganeida. | 而她最信任的女巫戈内达背叛了她 |
[01:45] | No mortal weapon can harm me. | 凡人的兵器伤不了我 |
[01:51] | – Excalibur! – This is no mortal weapon. | -王者之剑 -这可不是凡人的兵器 |
[01:56] | Pissed off, | 盛怒之下 |
[01:57] | Nimue unleashed her deadly plague. | 妮缪释放了致命的瘟疫 |
[02:00] | No! | 不 |
[02:02] | With one swing | 轻轻一挥 |
[02:05] | of his legendary sword, | 传说中的王者之剑 |
[02:07] | Arthur severed the Blood Queen’s head. | 亚瑟砍下了血皇后之首 |
[02:12] | But even that wasn’t enough to stop her. | 即便如此 也无法阻止她 |
[02:15] | So he had her cut up into pieces, | 所以他将血皇后砍碎 |
[02:17] | each one locked in a separate casket. | 并将每一块分别锁在不同的棺材里 |
[02:20] | This is not over. I am vengeance eternal! | 一切尚未结束 我永生永世都要复仇 |
[02:24] | No! | 不 |
[02:28] | Sealed with a holy prayer. | 神圣的祷告者将其封印 |
[02:30] | Only the words from a man of God may break this holy seal. | 只有圣徒的言语才能打破这道圣印 |
[02:34] | Arthur then ordered his bravest knights to ride off | 随后 亚瑟命令其最勇敢的骑士们骑马离去 |
[02:37] | and bury her wretched remains in the far reaches of the land, | 将她邪恶的残骸埋葬在大地尽头 |
[02:40] | where no one would ever find her. | 没有人能找到的地方 |
[02:43] | Not even the devil himself. | 即使是魔鬼本尊也无济于事 |
[02:46] | 地狱男爵:血皇后崛起 | |
[02:56] | I mean it, son. | 我是认真的 儿子 |
[02:58] | No drinking, no fighting, don’t cause a scene. | 不准喝酒 不准打架 不要挑事 |
[02:59] | 提华纳 今时今日 | |
[03:01] | Relax, Dad. It’s not my first time in Tijuana. | 爸 别紧张 我又不是第一次来提华纳 |
[03:04] | Why do you think I’m telling you all this? | 你以为我为什么要跟你说这些 |
[03:06] | Ruiz is my friend. I just wanna bring him back. | 鲁伊兹是我朋友 我只是想把他带回来 |
[03:09] | Agent Ruiz is not your friend. | 鲁伊兹探员不是你朋友 |
[03:11] | He’s someone you get drunk with. | 他只是你的一个酒友 |
[03:13] | Three weeks ago, | 三周前 |
[03:14] | we sent Ruiz to investigate a nest of vampires. | 我们派鲁伊兹探去调查一个吸血鬼巢穴 |
[03:16] | We haven’t heard from him since. | 自那之后 他就没消息了 |
[03:18] | I’m on it. | 交给我 |
[03:19] | A reliable source told me where I can find him. | 我收到可靠消息 知道在哪能找到他 |
[03:22] | Call me when you have him. | 找到他就打给我 |
[03:23] | I’m not going to call you. | 我不会打给你的 |
[03:25] | Just call me! It’s a simple extraction. | 打给我 这是个简单的寻人任务 |
[03:27] | Get Ruiz out of there | 带鲁伊兹离开那里 |
[03:28] | and bid adios without making a big mess. Again. | 说声再见就闪人 别又把事情搞大 |
[03:31] | I got this, Dad! | 交给我 爸 |
[03:32] | 爸 | |
[03:32] | You know me, I have a gentle touch. | 你知道我的 我很温柔 |
[03:37] | Shit! Not again. | 该死 又坏了 |
[03:39] | 摔跤 | |
[04:11] | Camazotz! Camazotz! Camazotz! | 坎马卓兹 坎马卓兹 坎马卓兹 |
[04:15] | Camazotz! Camazotz! Camazotz! | 坎马卓兹 坎马卓兹 坎马卓兹 |
[04:18] | 今晚我们请来了一位名人 | |
[04:22] | 世上最伟大的超自然现象调查员 | |
[04:27] | 地狱男爵 | |
[04:37] | 我们打一场 不死不休 | |
[04:45] | Ruiz! Esteban, is that you? | 鲁伊兹 埃斯特班 是你吗 |
[04:48] | 埃斯特班 我不是他了 我是坎马卓兹 | |
[04:52] | Camazotz! Camazotz! Camazotz! Camazotz! | 坎马卓兹 坎马卓兹 坎马卓兹 坎马卓兹 |
[04:57] | Camazotz! Camazotz! | 坎马卓兹 坎马卓兹 |
[04:59] | What’s up with the Camazotz crap, huh? | 坎马卓兹是什么鬼 |
[05:02] | The B.P.R.D. sends you down here, | 超自然调查防御局派你来这里 |
[05:04] | investigate a nest of vampires | 调查一个吸血鬼巢穴 |
[05:06] | and you went silent about three weeks ago. | 但是你三周前失联了 |
[05:08] | I miss you, man. | 我想你了 伙计 |
[05:09] | Come on, I’m here to bring you back in. | 别闹了 我是来带你回去的 |
[05:12] | Come on, buddy, let’s go. | 来吧 兄弟 我们走 |
[05:15] | So come on, bring me in. | 那就来带我回去吧 |
[05:20] | 对打 对打 对打 | |
[05:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:31] | 上吧 恶魔 | |
[05:33] | 野兽去死 | |
[05:40] | Okay. Hey, what happened to you, man? | 好吧 你是怎么了 |
[05:44] | What’s with the get-up, huh? | 你这是什么打扮 |
[05:45] | 我在训练 | |
[05:47] | Training? Training for what? | 训练 训练什么 |
[05:50] | To kill you! | 为了杀你 |
[05:53] | Okay. Hang on to that for me. | 好吧 帮我拿着 |
[05:58] | You look good in purple. | 紫色很适合你 |
[06:04] | Ouch! | 好疼 |
[06:10] | It’s been a lot of fun. | 玩够了吧 |
[06:11] | Can we get out of here? | 我们能走了吗 |
[06:16] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[06:25] | Ruiz! Let’s have a drink and talk about this! | 鲁伊兹 我们去喝杯酒好好聊聊 |
[06:28] | You’re a good agent! | 你是个好探员 |
[06:30] | Buddy, come on. Come on, don’t you remember? | 兄弟 别这样 你不记得了吗 |
[06:33] | Backyards? Drinking beers on the porch? | 我们在后院 坐在门廊喝啤酒 |
[06:37] | We used to play guitar, man! | 我们还一起弹过吉他呢 |
[06:39] | You-you’d play all that hippy acoustic crap | 虽然你弹的都是不插电的嬉皮士垃圾 |
[06:43] | and I’d play real music. | 而我弹的才叫音乐 |
[06:50] | To hell with this! | 去你妈的 |
[06:56] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 伙计 |
[06:57] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:02] | Come on, I don’t wanna hurt you, partner. | 别这样 我不想弄伤你 搭档 |
[07:05] | I know you’re in there somewhere. Talk to me. | 我知道你还没有完全迷失 回应我一下 |
[07:07] | You play the hero, | 你喜欢扮英雄 |
[07:09] | but I really know what is under your mask. | 但我知道面具之下你的真面目 |
[07:11] | Oh, yeah? Is that so? Let’s see what’s under yours. | 是吗 那我们就揭开你的面具看看吧 |
[07:34] | Ruiz! Stop this! | 鲁伊兹 别闹了 |
[07:56] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[08:03] | Ruiz. | 鲁伊兹 |
[08:09] | I know you… Anung un Rama. | 我认识你 阿努·恩·罗摩 |
[08:14] | Your heart beats with rage. | 你的心因愤怒而跳动 |
[08:18] | I know which side you’ll choose at the end. | 我知道你最终会选择哪一边 |
[08:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:26] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean… I… | 对不起 我不是故意的 我… |
[08:30] | 终结即将来临… | |
[09:19] | That’s okay, little guy. | 没关系 小家伙 |
[09:22] | You’re just doing what you’re doing. | 你只是生性如此 |
[09:24] | I’m not judging. | 我不会怪你的 |
[09:27] | Hellboy. | 地狱男爵 |
[09:29] | No, it’s Josh. | 不 我是乔什 |
[09:32] | People confuse us all the time. | 我经常被人认错 |
[09:35] | Come on, we gotta go. | 来吧 我们得走了 |
[09:38] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[09:39] | Twitter. You don’t exactly blend. | 推特 你可算不上低调 |
[09:42] | Look, sorry about Ruiz, but we gotta take you back. | 鲁伊兹的事我很遗憾 但我们得带你回去 |
[09:45] | You can try! | 你们可以试试 |
[09:48] | Come on, big guy. Easy. | 别这样 大块头 别激动 |
[09:49] | We’re just following orders. | 我们只是奉命行事 |
[09:51] | He wants you back. | 他想要你回去 |
[09:54] | The old man sent you? | 是老头派你们来的 |
[09:55] | All he told us is its important. | 他只跟我们说事关重要 |
[09:57] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[10:02] | 朋友 | |
[10:05] | 再给我拿一瓶 | |
[10:09] | They’re buying. | 他们买单 |
[10:12] | 科罗拉多州 | |
[10:19] | 超自然调查防御局 | |
[10:35] | 弗吉尼亚·佩恩 维克托·凯斯特勒 埃斯特班·鲁伊兹 | |
[10:43] | 超自然调查防御局 | |
[10:46] | Details are still emerging | 墨西哥的悲剧事件 |
[10:48] | with regard to the tragic events in Mexico. | 仍不断有细节浮出水面 |
[10:50] | There’s very little information known about Hellboy | 关于地狱男爵 以及他效力的 |
[10:53] | or the secretive agency that apparently he works for. | 神秘机构 我们知之甚少 |
[11:05] | You missed a spot. May I? | 你漏了一块 我来吧 |
[11:08] | Dad. | 爸 |
[11:10] | My father used to say | 我父亲常说 |
[11:11] | shaving was the most important part of a day. | 刮胡子是一天之中最重要的事 |
[11:13] | Separated the gentlemen from the Philistines. | 这是绅士和非利士人的区别 |
[11:13] | 爱琴海中的岛民 | |
[11:16] | It takes a real man to hold a blade | 只有真男人才会每天拿着刀 |
[11:18] | against his own throat every day | 抵在自己的喉咙上 |
[11:20] | and not cut the jugular. | 却不割断颈静脉 |
[11:23] | Grandpa Bruttenholm, | 布鲁姆爷爷 |
[11:24] | he was all teddy bears and rainbows. | 他心中尽是泰迪熊和彩虹 |
[11:26] | He was an unrepentant asshole, | 他是个冥顽不灵的混蛋 |
[11:27] | but he taught me how to shave. | 但是他教会了我怎么刮胡子 |
[11:29] | Like father, like son. | 有其父必有其子 |
[11:32] | Drowning in tequila for three weeks | 在龙舌兰酒里烂醉三周 |
[11:33] | may temporarily numb the pain. | 也许能暂时麻痹伤痛 |
[11:36] | All it ever really does is exacerbate your sorrows | 但其实只会加剧你的悲伤 |
[11:39] | and the state of your liver. | 恶化你的肝脏 |
[11:42] | I know you’re upset about Agent Ruiz, | 我知道鲁伊兹探员的事让你很难过 |
[11:44] | but it’s part of the job. | 但这份工作就是这样 |
[11:45] | Everyone here knows that. | 大家都明白这一点 |
[11:47] | Job didn’t kill him, I did. | 是我杀了他 不是工作 |
[11:50] | And I buried him 16 feet under the earth | 我在圣母瓜达卢佩教堂边上 |
[11:53] | right by the chapel of the Virgin Guadalupe, | 把他埋在了十六英尺深的地下 |
[11:56] | just to make it proper. | 为了能让他安息 |
[11:57] | He had become unholy, a vampyre, | 他变成了邪恶的吸血鬼 |
[11:59] | a creature of darkness beyond salvation. | 无可救药的黑暗生物 |
[12:01] | A creature of darkness beyond salvation? | 无可救药的黑暗生物 |
[12:03] | You mean, we don’t all just deserve a little gentle horn shave | 你是说不是每个人都能像我一样偶尔 |
[12:06] | – every now and then? – You’re different. | -磨一磨角吗 -你不一样 |
[12:07] | You always have been. | 你一直都与众不同 |
[12:08] | If my face could talk, it would disagree with you. | 如果我的脸能说话 一定会反对你 |
[12:13] | I think it’s a beautiful face. | 我认为你的脸很帅气 |
[12:25] | The end is coming. The end of what? | 终结即将来临 什么终结 |
[12:27] | I don’t know. Those were Ruiz’s last words. | 我不知道 这是鲁伊兹的临终遗言 |
[12:30] | That and something about Anung nun… | 还有什么阿努·恩… |
[12:33] | Does it ring any bells? | 你有印象吗 |
[12:34] | Nah. Apocalyptic mutterings. | 没 世界末日的胡言乱语 |
[12:37] | Now there… Don’t you look handsome! | 好了 真是帅气逼人 |
[12:41] | I’m gonna take your word for that, Pops. | 我相信你的话 老爸 |
[12:46] | Why’d you bring me back, anyway? | 话说 你为什么叫我回来 |
[12:48] | Don’t tell me it’s ’cause you miss me. | 别说是因为你想我了 |
[12:52] | Do you recall the Osiris Club? | 你还记得俄赛里斯会社吗 |
[12:55] | Yeah. Strip joint in Jersey. | 记得 泽西岛的脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[12:57] | No, the other one. | 不是 另一个 |
[12:58] | The British occult society formed in 1866 | 太阳神厄里奥皮克兄弟协会的资深成员 |
[13:01] | by the ranking members of the Heliopic Brotherhood of Ra. | 在1866年成立的英国秘会 |
[13:05] | Ra? I met Ra once in the underworld. | 太阳神 我在阴间见过太阳神一次 |
[13:08] | He’s a close-talker. | 他喜欢近距离和人说话 |
[13:09] | You know, like us, they fight against the forces of darkness | 和我们一样 他们也对抗黑暗势力 |
[13:12] | and our organizations have a long-standing relationship. | 我们的组织之间有长期的合作关系 |
[13:15] | They’re old friends of mine. | 他们是我的老朋友 |
[13:17] | And they’ve requested your assistance with a giant problem. | 他们想请你帮忙解决一个巨大的问题 |
[13:20] | – Oh, yeah? What’s that? – Giants. | -是吗 什么问题 -巨人 |
[13:29] | Hellboy stole the life I might’ve had. | 地狱男爵剥夺了我可能拥有的生活 |
[13:33] | Banished me into an existence of misery. | 把我放逐到这个悲惨的境地 |
[13:38] | I now only live to kill him. | 现在我活着就是为了杀他 |
[13:43] | I too have suffered at Hellboy’s hands, | 我也遭受过地狱男爵的摧残 |
[13:47] | so I know your pain. | 所以我了解你的痛苦 |
[13:49] | I felt yours, so I summoned you here. | 我感同身受 所以我召唤你前来 |
[13:54] | I will guide you to a witch, Vivienne Nimue, | 我会带你去找一位女巫 薇薇安·妮缪 |
[13:59] | cut to pieces but alive and waiting. | 虽然被砍碎 但她还活着并持机等待 |
[14:03] | Restore her! | 复原她 |
[14:05] | She will make you powerful again | 她会让你再次强大起来 |
[14:07] | so you can have your vengeance. | 这样你就能复仇了 |
[14:10] | – I thank you. – This is not going to be easy. | -谢谢你 -过程会很艰难 |
[14:15] | Maybe not. | 也许如此 |
[14:15] | But to be whole again, I can do it. | 但是为了恢复力量 我能做到 |
[14:22] | Go now. | 去吧 |
[14:24] | I don’t get it. What’s in it for you? | 我不明白 这事对你有什么好处 |
[14:29] | That is no concern of yours, beast! | 这就不用你操心了 野兽 |
[14:33] | In the end, I’ll have my way | 最终 我自有安排 |
[14:37] | and Hellboy will pay what he owes. | 而地狱男爵将会付出代价 |
[14:41] | 英国 | |
[15:09] | 俄赛里斯会社 | |
[15:23] | Your guest, m’lord. | 您的客人到了 阁下 |
[15:25] | Hellboy, welcome. Lord Adam Glaren. | 地狱男爵 欢迎 我是亚当·格拉伦勋爵 |
[15:27] | And may I introduce my associates, | 请容我为你介绍我的同僚 |
[15:30] | Dr. Edwin Carp and August Swain. | 艾德文·卡普博士和奥古斯特·斯温 |
[15:32] | Hi. You guys ever been to the Osiris Club in Jersey? | 你们好 你们去过泽西岛的俄赛里斯俱乐部吗 |
[15:35] | It’s like this, but just with strippers. | 和这里差不多 不过那里有脱衣舞女郎 |
[15:37] | May I? | 我可以摸吗 |
[15:39] | Does it do anything special? | 有何特别之处吗 |
[15:40] | Yeah, it smashes things real good. | 嗯 砸起东西来得心应手 |
[15:44] | We are so very glad you accepted our invitation. | 我们很高兴你接受了我们的邀请 |
[15:47] | Wasn’t really my choice. | 我没得可选 |
[15:50] | Yes. The Professor. | 是的 教授让你来的 |
[15:52] | Your father and I go back a long way. | 我和你父亲是老相识了 |
[15:54] | Yeah, I heard. | 我有所耳闻 |
[15:56] | The Osiris Club has been long dedicated to preserving | 俄赛里斯会社一直致力于保存 |
[16:01] | the secret history of Great Britain. | 大不列颠的秘史 |
[16:04] | It affords us certain insights | 对于像你这样的人 会社为我们 |
[16:06] | into individuals such as yourself. | 提供了独到的见解 |
[16:08] | We’ve also given vital counsel | 我们有时也会向你们超自然调查防御局 |
[16:10] | to your B.P.R.D. on occasion. | 提供重要的建议 |
[16:12] | Look, maybe we could just get on with it. | 听着 我们别废话了好吗 |
[16:14] | Unless you flew me halfway around the world | 除非你们让我飞越了半个地球 |
[16:16] | just so that we could, uh, have a little history lesson. | 只是为了给我上一堂历史课 |
[16:19] | Perhaps we should just show you. | 或许我们应该直接展示给你看 |
[16:28] | Secret door. | 暗门 |
[16:29] | Giants once dominated the British Isles. | 巨人曾经统治过不列颠群岛 |
[16:32] | Vile, loathsome creatures. | 一群邪恶的 令人作呕的生物 |
[16:34] | As likely to eat you as look at you. | 既可能看你一眼 又可能一口吃掉你 |
[16:36] | They’ve always been a problem. | 它们一直都是个麻烦 |
[16:37] | Bodies buried all over England. | 整个英国到处都埋着他们的尸体 |
[16:39] | It’s a curious feature of giants | 巨人有一个古怪的特点 |
[16:41] | that they occasionally rise from their graves | 他们偶尔会从坟墓中爬出来 |
[16:43] | and wreak havoc. | 大肆破坏 |
[16:45] | And when they do, we organize a hunt. | 这种时候 我们就会组织一场狩猎 |
[16:48] | 欧洲民间神话 超自然的猎人在野外追逐猎物 通常预示着灾难 | |
[16:48] | – The wild hunt. – Oh, catchy. | -狂猎 -好名字 |
[16:51] | And I thought I had a big head. | 我还以为我的头就够大了 |
[16:55] | Clearly, you guys are old pros at this. | 显然你们在这方面是老鸟了 |
[16:58] | Why do you need me to help you kill a giant? | 为什么还要我来帮你们杀一个巨人 |
[17:01] | Three giants, actually. | 实际上是三个 |
[17:02] | One, we can handle, perhaps even two. | 一个 我们没问题 甚至两个也能对付 |
[17:04] | But three, that’s a different matter altogether. | 但是三个加在一起 就是另外一回事了 |
[17:08] | This particular trio | 这个特殊的三人组 |
[17:10] | 威胁着新森林地区[英国南部]is terrorizing the New Forest. | |
[17:12] | Sucking on the bones of anyone | 吮吸那些不幸与之 |
[17:14] | unlucky enough to fall foul of them. | 发生冲突的人的骨头 |
[17:16] | The marrow, you see. They can’t get enough. | 要知道 他们对骨髓欲罢不能 |
[17:20] | So, if any were to reach a population center… | 如果有巨人到达人口密集的地方 |
[17:23] | It’s Miller time. | 那就好玩了 |
[17:26] | This is not a task to be taken lightly, Hellboy. | 这不是轻而易举的任务 地狱男爵 |
[17:29] | These are Gigantum Mortis. Very unpleasant. | 这些是巨人僵尸 非常难搞 |
[17:33] | Just ask your father. | 问你父亲就知道了 |
[17:36] | Trevor was a guest of the hunt, | 崔沃也曾受邀加入狩猎 |
[17:38] | when we took one down in ’43. | 我们在1943年合力干掉了一个巨人 |
[17:42] | I always knew Dad aged well, but you guys… | 我早就知道我爸老得很慢 但是你们… |
[17:46] | Picture looks like it was taken yesterday. | 照片就像是昨天拍的一样 |
[17:48] | There’s a reason for that. | 这是有原因的 |
[17:53] | The phenomenon you so rightly observed | 你刚才准确地观察到的现象 |
[17:55] | was the byproduct of a seance | 源自于一场降神会 |
[17:57] | the four of us, along with your Professor Broom, | 我们四个人 还有你父亲布鲁姆教授 |
[18:00] | were involved in | 都参与了 |
[18:01] | just before the war. | 就在战争爆发前 |
[18:03] | Allow me to introduce our resident seer, | 请容我介绍我们的常驻先知 |
[18:06] | Lady Elizabeth Hatton. | 伊丽莎白·哈顿夫人 |
[18:08] | The spirit I made contact with that night | 那天晚上我接触到的灵魂 |
[18:10] | was exceptionally powerful. | 异常地强大 |
[18:13] | It warned us that something was coming. | 它警告我们有东西即将出现 |
[18:15] | Something that would end mankind. | 可能会终结人类的东西 |
[18:18] | And that we’d been chosen to seek it out and destroy it. | 而我们被选中去寻找并摧毁它 |
[18:21] | Ever since, we’ve aged at a snail’s pace | 自那之后 我们以蜗牛的速度缓慢衰老 |
[18:23] | in order to fulfill that mission | 就是为了完成那个使命 |
[18:26] | no matter how long it took. | 无论要耗费多久 |
[18:29] | Okay. And this thing you’re worried about, | 好吧 你们担心的这个东西 |
[18:32] | did it show up? | 它出现了吗 |
[18:36] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[18:38] | You did. | 你出现了 |
[18:42] | I was there the night that you came into the world. | 你来到这个世界的那晚 我就在现场 |
[18:59] | World War II was coming to an end. | 那时第二次世界大战已接近尾声 |
[19:02] | Germany was all but defeated. | 德国几乎被击败了 |
[19:08] | But the Nazis still had one last trick up their sleeve. | 但是纳粹还藏了最后一手 |
[19:12] | They turned to the infamous | 他们求助于臭名昭著的 |
[19:13] | necromancer Grigori Rasputin. | 死灵法师格里戈里·拉斯普京 |
[19:16] | On an island off the coast of Scotland, | 在苏格兰海岸外的一个小岛上 |
[19:18] | they gathered to invoke an ancient occult ritual… | 他们聚在一起进行古老的神秘仪式 |
[19:23] | intended to turn the tide of war back in Germany’s favor. | 想要把战局扭转成对德国有利的局面 |
[19:35] | But something went wrong. | 但是出了差错 |
[19:37] | The ritual didn’t turn out quite as they planned. | 仪式没有完全按照他们的计划进行 |
[19:41] | 杀了他 | |
[19:47] | Fortunately, | 幸运的是 |
[19:48] | legendary Nazi hunter the Lobster arrived… | 传奇纳粹猎人 龙虾队长赶到了 |
[19:51] | Guten Tag! | 你们好 |
[19:59] | leading the allies on a daring raid. | 带领盟军进行了大胆的突袭 |
[20:13] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[20:30] | Here, so the devil knows who sent you. | 来吧 让魔鬼知道是谁杀了你 |
[20:34] | 去你的 | |
[20:44] | As for the rest of you goose-stepping bastards, | 至于你们这些踢正步的混蛋 |
[20:46] | beware of my claw | 小心我的热能手套 |
[20:48] | for I have come to inflict justice | 因为我是来将你们所有人 |
[20:52] | on all of you. | 绳之以法的 |
[20:59] | Professor Broom and myself | 布鲁姆教授和我 |
[21:00] | were working with the allies at the time. | 当时在和盟军合作 |
[21:03] | With his knowledge of the occult | 凭借他对神秘仪式的了解 |
[21:04] | and my gift of foresight, | 以及我预见未来的天赋 |
[21:06] | we led a secret mission to the island | 我们率领秘密任务到达岛上 |
[21:08] | to kill whatever abomination was summoned | 准备杀死那晚从地狱深处召唤出来的 |
[21:12] | from the depths of hell that night. | 任何可憎之物 |
[21:15] | Hold it! | 等一下 |
[21:18] | I’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我 |
[21:25] | Instead, we found you. | 但是我们发现了你 |
[21:45] | Your father never told you, did he? | 你父亲从没跟你提起过 对吗 |
[21:48] | Why he was really there that night? | 那晚他究竟为什么在那里 |
[21:50] | Must’ve slipped his mind. | 他一定是忘说了 |
[21:55] | Rasputin brought you in the world as a weapon. | 拉斯普京把你作为武器带到了这个世界 |
[21:58] | With patience and understanding, | 怀着耐心和理解 |
[22:01] | Broom turned that weapon into a force for good. | 布鲁姆把那件武器变成了行善的利器 |
[22:03] | “Patience and understanding.” | “耐心和理解” |
[22:05] | You sure we’re talking about the same guy? | 你确定我们说的是同一个人吗 |
[22:07] | He saw something in you that the rest of us could not. | 他在你身上看到了我们其他人看不到的东西 |
[22:11] | And he raised you as his own son. | 他把你当自己的儿子养大 |
[22:13] | You should get some rest, Hellboy. | 你应该休息一下 地狱男爵 |
[22:15] | The hunt will assemble at dawn. | 黎明时集合狩猎 |
[22:22] | So I’m devil spawn and a Nazi. | 所以我不仅是恶魔之子 还是纳粹 |
[22:24] | Great. Thanks, Dad. | 好极了 多谢 爸 |
[22:28] | 爸 | |
[22:34] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[22:38] | 圣赛巴斯蒂安修道院 | |
[22:54] | 请尊重我们的静默誓言 | |
[23:06] | 这么晚不会是访客 | |
[23:26] | 别开门 | |
[23:41] | Where is it, monk? | 它在哪儿 修道士 |
[23:45] | Come here, you fucking bastards! | 过来 你们这些混蛋 |
[23:53] | Come here! Have you got it? | 过来 你们敢吗 |
[24:01] | I wonder, does screaming break your vow of silence, brother? | 我很好奇 尖叫算不算打破你们的静默誓言 |
[24:06] | You know what I’m looking for. Where is it? | 你知道我在找什么 它在哪儿 |
[24:17] | Show me! | 带我去 |
[24:24] | Come on! | 快点 |
[24:48] | Come here, monk! | 过来 修道士 |
[25:00] | I fuckin’ hate iron! | 我他妈讨厌铁 |
[25:04] | Open it. Speak the words. | 打开它 念咒语 |
[25:08] | You know only the words from a man of God | 你知道只有圣徒的言语 |
[25:10] | can break the seal. | 才能打破这道封印 |
[25:12] | Fucking open it! | 快他妈打开 |
[25:16] | Have I gotta do everything meself? | 难道什么事都得我自己做吗 |
[25:20] | Gobshite. | 蠢货 |
[25:37] | [咒语] | |
[25:47] | Welcome back, Your Majesty. | 欢迎回来 陛下 |
[25:52] | What, are we trick-or-treating or hunting giants? | 怎么 我们是去讨糖果还是狩猎巨人 |
[25:55] | Tradition. To honor the brave huntsmen who’ve come before. | 这是传统 向以前勇敢的猎人致敬 |
[25:59] | And the pig stickers? | 那这些长刺刀呢 |
[26:00] | Another tradition. | 另一个传统 |
[26:02] | Used by giant slayers throughout the ages. | 古往今来被巨人杀手所使用 |
[26:06] | With a few modern modifications, of course. | 当然也经过了现代技术的改造 |
[26:08] | Five times as potent as an electric chair. | 比电椅的威力强五倍 |
[26:12] | Not enough to kill a giant, mind you. But, uh, still, | 提醒你一下 这不足以杀死巨人 但是 |
[26:15] | quite handy in subduing the creatures. Would you care for one? | 可以轻易制服那些生物 你想要一个吗 |
[26:17] | It’s all right, I got traditions of my own. | 不用了 我有自己的传统 |
[26:21] | Oh, God. I don’t have to wear the hat, do I? | 天哪 我不用戴帽子吧 |
[26:25] | No. We’re very well aware | 不用 我们很清楚 |
[26:27] | of your distaste for horns. | 你对头上的角很抵触 |
[26:29] | It’s my honor, as master of the hunt, | 不过作为狩猎大师 戴上这件头饰 |
[26:31] | to wear the headdress. | 是我的荣幸 |
[26:35] | And here we are. Long Shadow. | 最后是这个 暗影 |
[26:37] | Don’t you have a jeep or a motorcycle or something? | 你们没有吉普车或摩托车之类的吗 |
[26:39] | That wouldn’t be very sporting now, would it? | 那可不太公平 不是吗 |
[26:42] | He’ll bring you home safely. | 他会安全带你回来的 |
[26:46] | For the record, this wasn’t my idea. | 事先声明 这不是我的主意 |
[27:18] | Three sets of tracks. Just as Lady Hatton foretold. | 和哈顿夫人预言的一样 有三组踪迹 |
[27:24] | I count four bodies. Parts of them, anyway. | 我数到四具尸体 虽然是残骸 |
[27:26] | – They’ll be back. – What makes you so sure? | -他们会回来的 -你为什么这么肯定 |
[27:29] | Giants don’t leave food behind. | 巨人是不会留下食物的 |
[27:31] | The tracks are heading north, toward the river. | 踪迹向北 朝河的方向去了 |
[27:45] | This is where we’ll make our stand. | 我们要在这里战斗 |
[27:47] | They’ll use the bridge to cross. | 他们会从桥上过河 |
[27:49] | We can take up positions in the brush on either side. | 我们可以在任意一边的灌木丛中占据位置 |
[27:52] | Yeah, seems like a perfect spot for an ambush. | 嗯 看起来是个偷袭的绝佳地点 |
[27:56] | My thoughts exactly. | 我也这么想 |
[28:08] | – Let’s get him! – Take him! | -我们上 -干掉他 |
[28:18] | After him! | 快追 |
[28:31] | Bring him down! | 打倒他 |
[28:54] | Did you really think we needed your help | 你真的觉得我们需要你的帮助 |
[28:57] | to kill something we’ve been hunting for centuries? | 才能去杀我们猎杀了几个世纪的巨人吗 |
[29:12] | We will never allow the devil | 我们决不允许魔鬼 |
[29:14] | to sit on the throne of England. | 坐上英格兰的王座 |
[29:16] | It would usher in the apocalypse. | 那将引发世界末日 |
[29:22] | I must confess | 我必须承认 |
[29:24] | when Lady Hatton first told me | 当哈顿夫人第一次告诉我 |
[29:26] | about her vision and what needed to be done | 她对未来的预见和必须做的事的时候 |
[29:28] | I was hesitant. | 我有些犹豫 |
[29:30] | Broom was so certain of your potential | 布鲁姆对你的潜力很有信心 |
[29:33] | and you have done so much good. | 并且你做了很多善事 |
[29:46] | But fate is a fickle beast. | 但是命运是变幻无常的野兽 |
[29:52] | And now I must do | 而现在我必须做 |
[29:54] | what your father should have done those many years ago. | 你父亲多年前就该做的事 |
[29:58] | No. | 不 |
[29:59] | If it’s any consolation, your head will make | 你的头颅将成为我们陈列室的一大亮点 |
[30:01] | a wonderful addition to our gallery. | 也许这能让你略感安慰 |
[30:29] | Jill! | 吉尔 |
[30:30] | You are going down! | 你完蛋了 |
[30:33] | I thought it was the same toe. | 我以为是同一个脚趾 |
[30:45] | You have no idea how many I had to kill. | 你想象不到我杀了多少人才拿到这个 |
[30:49] | I’ll have you playing Twister in no time. | 我很快就能让你玩上”扭扭乐” |
[30:52] | Sorry, too soon. | 抱歉 玩笑开得太早 |
[30:53] | And soon you shall reap the reward for your efforts. | 你的努力很快就会得到回报 |
[30:57] | I didn’t know if you’d be hungry or what, you know. | 我不知道你会不会觉得饿 |
[31:00] | A thousand years in a box and I’d be starving. | 要是我在箱子里待一千年 肯定饿疯了 |
[31:03] | You wouldn’t believe what people | 你不会相信现在的人都会 |
[31:05] | throw away these days. Cookie! | 乱扔些什么东西 饼干 |
[31:08] | Revenge is the only sustenance I require. | 复仇是我唯一需要的食物 |
[31:12] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[31:14] | A world ravaged by war and poverty | 一个饱受战争和贫穷蹂躏的世界 |
[31:18] | led by feckless fear mongers. | 被无能的恐惧贩子领导着 |
[31:20] | They’ve replaced swords with singing competitions. | 他们用歌唱比赛取代了剑 |
[31:29] | Well, not for much longer. | 他们时日无多了 |
[31:32] | What about my other hand? | 我的另一条手臂呢 |
[31:34] | You’re certain you can retrieve it? | 你确定能找回来吗 |
[31:36] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 当然 当然了 |
[31:37] | And you’ll restore me, as you promised? | 然后你会遵守承诺复原我 |
[31:40] | Don’t worry, you’ll get what’s due. | 别担心 你会得到应得的 |
[31:42] | All good things come to those who wait. | 好事会降临在耐心等待的人身上 |
[31:46] | Bring me the last box. Make me whole again. | 把最后一个箱子给我 让我再次完整 |
[31:50] | And together, | 然后我们将一起 |
[31:52] | we will baptize this world in blood. | 用鲜血为这个世界洗礼 |
[32:19] | That hurt. Okay. | 真疼 好了 |
[32:33] | Well, look at that. | 看看这个 |
[32:35] | I guess you did need my help after all. | 看来你们还是需要我的帮助的 |
[32:38] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[32:42] | I thought there was supposed to be three. | 我以为有三个巨人 |
[33:29] | God, I’m gonna feel that in the morning. | 天哪 明天早上我肯定浑身酸痛 |
[33:44] | Come to papa. | 到爸爸这儿来 |
[33:46] | Hold still, handsome! | 别动 帅哥 |
[33:54] | It’s fucking wet in there! | 里面真他妈湿 |
[34:09] | Pal! | 哥们 |
[34:15] | What have you been eating? | 你都吃了什么 |
[34:21] | Shit, I forgot. | 该死 我忘了 |
[34:37] | Yeah, it’s just you and me now, princess! | 只剩你和我了 公主 |
[35:32] | Is that my Uber? | 是我的滴滴吗 |
[35:41] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[35:44] | – That’s him. – Let’s get him. | -就是他 -带他上车 |
[36:06] | Welcome back to the land of the living. | 欢迎回到人间 |
[36:11] | Hardly a scratch left. You heal fast. | 几乎没留下伤痕 你愈合得真快 |
[36:14] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[36:15] | Bacon, eggs and black pudding, do ya? | 培根 鸡蛋和血肠 吃吗 |
[36:16] | You look like you could use a proper English breakfast. | 看起来你需要一顿像样的英式早餐 |
[36:22] | Go on, sit down before you fall down. | 来吧 在你倒下之前坐下 |
[36:25] | How did I get here? | 我是怎么来的 |
[36:26] | A man with a van. | 一个人和一辆车 |
[36:28] | Actually, four men. | 实际上是四个人 |
[36:30] | You owe me 300 quid, by the way. | 顺便说一下 你欠我三百英镑 |
[36:33] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 不好意思 我认识你吗 |
[36:36] | “Beware the Jabberwock, my son!” | “提防闪电巨龙 我的孩子” |
[36:36] | 出自英国作家刘易斯·卡罗尔的小说 《爱丽丝镜中世界奇遇记》 | |
[36:40] | “The jaws that bite,” | “口能撕咬” |
[36:43] | “the claws that catch!” | “爪能扼杀” |
[36:45] | – “Beware the Jubjub bird,” – “The Jubjub bird…” | -“提防啾啾怪鸟” -“啾啾怪鸟” |
[36:49] | – “and shun the frumious…” – “The frumious…” | -“躲避那狂暴的” -“狂暴的” |
[36:51] | “Bandersnatch!” | “凶恶猛兽” |
[36:56] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[36:59] | Little Alice Monaghan. | 小爱丽丝·莫纳汉 |
[37:02] | Not so little Alice Monaghan. | 没那么小的爱丽丝·莫纳汉 |
[37:06] | This is what you do now, huh? You what, you read tea leaves? | 你现在是干这个吗 用茶叶占卜 |
[37:10] | You, uh, you tell people’s fortune? | 给别人算命吗 |
[37:14] | I make use of the gifts I was given. | 我是在利用与生俱来的天赋 |
[37:16] | Oh, yeah? You let folks talk to their dead relatives? | 是吗 你帮人们和死去的亲戚交流吗 |
[37:19] | For what, like five bucks a pop? | 怎么收费 五块钱一次吗 |
[37:22] | More like a tenner. | 差不多十块吧 |
[37:24] | Missed one. | 少撕了一个 |
[37:27] | Bollocks! | 糟糕 |
[37:36] | You’ll have to eat around the burnt bits. | 你得避开烧焦的部分吃了 |
[37:39] | And lucky for you, too. | 而且算你走运 |
[37:40] | 占卜 手相解读 10英镑 灵命解读 20英镑 塔罗牌 30英镑 水晶球解读 30英镑 | |
[37:40] | If it weren’t for the dead, I never would’ve found you. | 如果不是死者帮忙 我根本找不到你 |
[37:43] | They keep blathering on. Especially Mom and Dad. | 他们一直絮絮叨叨 特别是妈妈和爸爸 |
[37:48] | They say hi, by the way. | 对了 他们向你问好 |
[37:51] | 爸爸 妈妈 | |
[37:53] | Sorry. I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[37:55] | Why would you? | 你怎么可能知道呢 |
[37:56] | Maybe if you’d given a flying fig | 如果你有那么一点点在乎 |
[37:58] | and checked in on me once in the past 20… | 在过去的二十年里能联系我一次的话 |
[38:01] | What? | 什么 |
[38:03] | No, he doesn’t. Just let me deal with it. | 不 他没有 我来处理就好 |
[38:06] | More dead people? | 更多死者吗 |
[38:08] | I told you, they never shut up. | 我跟你说过 他们从不闭嘴 |
[38:10] | What are they telling you now? | 他们现在在跟你说什么 |
[38:14] | They’re saying I should kill you while I have the chance. | 他们说我应该抓住机会杀了你 |
[38:17] | You see, they know what you don’t, | 你看 他们知道你不知道的事 |
[38:20] | that I’ve got a shotgun under the table | 比如桌子下面有一把霰弹枪 |
[38:22] | loaded with angel bones | 填装了天使之骨的子弹 |
[38:23] | aimed right at your todger. | 正瞄准你的裆部 |
[38:30] | Seems like everybody wants me dead nowadays. | 这年头似乎大家都想要我的命 |
[38:33] | They give you a reason? | 他们告诉你为什么了吗 |
[38:36] | Only that the end is coming. | 只说了末日即将降临 |
[38:38] | And it’ll be you that brings it. | 而且让末日降临的人是你 |
[38:46] | Google-translate that, would you? | 谷歌翻译一下 可以吗 |
[38:49] | It’s just something that… | 只是几句… |
[38:52] | a friend told me, you know. | 一个朋友告诉我的话 |
[38:54] | Like a prophecy. | 就像是预言 |
[38:57] | 恶魔 | |
[39:01] | You gonna shoot me or what? | 你到底开不开枪 |
[39:20] | The dead might be afraid of your demon ass, | 死者可能会害怕你这个恶魔 |
[39:22] | but I know you better. | 但我更了解你 |
[39:24] | Besides, I still owe you one | 再说 我还欠你一个人情 |
[39:26] | for saving my life when I was just a kid. | 你在我小时候救过我的命 |
[39:27] | So, what are we doing down here? | 那我们到桌子底下干什么 |
[39:29] | Avoiding the glass. | 躲开玻璃 |
[39:32] | Armed police! | 武装警察 |
[39:33] | Stay here! | 待在这儿 |
[39:38] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[39:42] | That’s my boy. | 我儿子真厉害 |
[39:47] | Dad! | 爸 |
[39:48] | Hello, son. | 你好 儿子 |
[39:51] | I just don’t know why you were so angry with me. | 我只是不明白你为什么这么生我的气 |
[39:53] | You couldn’t have knocked? | 你就不能敲门吗 |
[39:55] | Well, I told you, after we cleaned up | 我告诉你了 我们清理完 |
[39:56] | the mess you left behind with the giants | 你和巨人战斗留下的一团糟 |
[39:58] | and you weren’t there, I feared the worst. | 你又不在现场 我担心你遭遇了不测 |
[40:00] | Thank God you’re all right. Okay? | 谢天谢地你没事 好吗 |
[40:01] | You know what hurts worse than being stabbed in the back? | 你知道比背后挨刀更让人受伤的是什么吗 |
[40:04] | Being stabbed in the back. | 就是背后挨刀 |
[40:06] | Come on. You can’t possibly believe | 得了吧 你不能相信 |
[40:07] | that I knew the Osiris Club was plotting to assassinate you. | 我早知道俄赛里斯会社密谋要暗杀你 |
[40:10] | You know what I can’t believe? | 你知道我不能相信什么吗 |
[40:12] | I can’t believe you showed up on Nazi island | 我不能相信你那么多年前为了杀我 |
[40:14] | all those years ago just to kill me. | 出现在纳粹人的岛上 |
[40:16] | Yeah, that’s right, | 是的 没错 |
[40:18] | I bumped into your old flame, Lady Hatton. | 我碰见了你的老情人 哈顿夫人 |
[40:19] | She, uh, filled me in on a couple of | 她给我补充了一些 |
[40:21] | the missing pieces of our family narrative. | 我们的家庭故事中的遗漏之处 |
[40:25] | Well, if you wanna dig up my sordid skeletons, | 如果你想挖我的陈年旧事 |
[40:28] | I’ll be the first to hand you a shovel. | 我会第一个坦诚相告 |
[40:30] | But this is not the time, | 但现在不是时候 |
[40:31] | and there’s someone I wanna introduce you to, okay? | 而且我想介绍你认识一个人 好吗 |
[40:34] | Major Ben Daimio, head of Special Ops for M-11. | 本·戴米奥少校 十一军特种部队队长 |
[40:39] | – M-11? – My son. | -十一军 -这是我儿子 |
[40:42] | I thought you guys disbanded after the war. | 我以为你们在战后就解散了 |
[40:44] | And I thought we were supposed to be | 我以为我们应该 |
[40:45] | fighting monsters, not working with them. | 打击怪物 而不是与怪物共事 |
[40:47] | Who you calling monster, pal? | 你管谁叫怪物呢 哥们 |
[40:48] | You look in the mirror recently, Scarface? | 你最近照镜子了吗 疤面煞星 |
[40:50] | – Is that meant to be humor? – Maybe. | -这是在玩幽默吗 -也许吧 |
[40:51] | My therapist does say that | 我的心理医生确实说 |
[40:52] | I rely on jokes as a way to normalize. | 我依靠笑话寻求正常化 |
[40:55] | Normalize, right. Good luck with that. | 正常化 是啊 祝你好运 |
[40:59] | So glad to see you two are getting along. | 很高兴见到你们俩相处融洽 |
[41:02] | Since this is on British soil, it’ll be a joint operation. | 因为是在英国领土 所以这是一次联合行动 |
[41:05] | Please, I don’t need any help kicking the dentures | 拜托 我不用任何帮助就能把俄赛里斯会社 |
[41:07] | out of the Osiris Club, all right? I got this. | 打得满地找假牙好吗 我能行 |
[41:08] | No, this is bigger than you know. | 不 这比你了解的还要严重 |
[41:10] | St. Sebastian’s has been attacked | 圣赛巴斯蒂安修道院遭到袭击 |
[41:12] | and a relic was stolen. | 一件古物被盗 |
[41:13] | Thought to be one of the Nimue Caskets. | 据称是妮缪之棺的其中一具 |
[41:16] | Nim-who? | 妮什么 |
[41:16] | Vivienne Nimue. | 薇薇安·妮缪 |
[41:18] | Also known as the Blood Queen. | 也被称为血皇后 |
[41:20] | An immortal fifth century sorceress. | 公元五世纪的一位永生不死的女巫 |
[41:23] | Amongst her powers, she has a plague | 她的其中一项能力就是 |
[41:24] | that almost wiped Britain off the map. | 差点毁灭英国的瘟疫 |
[41:26] | And this time it could be the world. | 而这一次可能毁灭全世界 |
[41:28] | King Arthur himself took care of that monster. | 亚瑟王亲自收拾了那个怪物 |
[41:30] | He used Excalibur to dismember her, | 他用王者之剑肢解了她 |
[41:32] | then locked the pieces in caskets | 然后把尸块锁在了棺材中 |
[41:34] | and hid them throughout the country. | 并将棺材藏在了全国的各个角落 |
[41:35] | Very impressive, Major. | 刮目相看 少校 |
[41:37] | The Osiris Club discovered one in the ’30s | 俄赛里斯会社在三十年代发现了其中一具 |
[41:39] | and kept it as part of their permanent collection. | 把它作为他们的永久收藏 |
[41:42] | Great. So we go back to the Osiris Club, | 好极了 那我们回俄赛里斯会社 |
[41:44] | we find this casket, | 找到这个棺材 |
[41:45] | we figure out whoever’s trying to Humpty Dumpty | 搞清楚到底是谁想把血皇后的碎尸 |
[41:47] | this Blood Queen back together | 重新拼起来 |
[41:48] | and we get a little payback while we’re at it. | 顺便对会社进行报复 |
[41:50] | Payback? This isn’t about revenge. | 报复 这不是为了复仇 |
[41:53] | For me, it is. | 对我来说就是 |
[41:55] | Once the casket is secure, | 一旦棺材安全了 |
[41:56] | you’ll be on the first flight out. | 你就要乘第一班飞机离开 |
[41:58] | The Bureau can put you back in your cage. | 防御局可以把你关回你的回笼子里 |
[42:01] | My cage? My cage! | 我的笼子 我的笼子 |
[42:04] | I’m gonna ask specifically that you clean my sawdust. | 我会特别要求你来打扫我的锯角屑 |
[42:07] | Can’t wait till you smell demon shit, pal! | 等不及看你闻恶魔的屎了 哥们 |
[42:10] | They tell me you’re the man in charge. | 他们告诉我你是负责人 |
[42:12] | – What’s this? – A bill for damages. | -这是什么 -索赔你们造成的破坏 |
[42:16] | 破坏索赔 一百万英镑 | |
[42:17] | A million pounds? For a few broken windows? | 一百万英镑 就为几扇打破的窗户 |
[42:20] | You’ve gotta factor in the emotional trauma. | 你得考虑到造成的情感创伤 |
[42:22] | I’m sorry, who are you again? | 不好意思 你是谁来着 |
[42:23] | I’m the girl who saved Hellboy. Who the hell are you? | 我是救了地狱男爵的女孩 你又是谁 |
[42:25] | Yeah, I wanted to thank you for that, by the way. | 是啊 对了 我想谢谢你救我 |
[42:27] | So, she’s what, your bodyguard? | 所以她是你的保镖吗 |
[42:30] | Fucking right I am. So let’s go. | 说得没错 我们出发吧 |
[42:32] | This is a military operation! Not a carnival sideshow. | 这是军事行动 不是狂欢节的助兴节目 |
[42:36] | Alice is the only person that I trust, all right? | 爱丽丝是我唯一信任的人 好吗 |
[42:41] | So, you want me, | 所以如果你想让我去 |
[42:44] | she comes with. | 她就得跟着一起 |
[42:47] | Here. | 给 |
[42:49] | Your new toy. | 你的新玩具 |
[42:52] | Do what you have to do. | 做你该做的事 |
[42:54] | I’m going back to HQ | 我要回总部 |
[42:55] | and try to locate the rest of the Blood Queen. | 想办法定位血皇后的其余尸块 |
[42:57] | Good luck, hmm? | 祝你们好运 |
[42:58] | Professor. What about the girl? | 教授 这女孩怎么办 |
[43:01] | Alice? She’s a powerful spirit medium. | 爱丽丝 她是个强大的灵媒 |
[43:04] | Take her with you. We need all the help we can get. | 带上她一起 我们需要所有的帮手 |
[43:09] | All right, we’re done here! Let’s move it out! | 好了 这里完事了 我们出发 |
[43:30] | Well, aren’t you gonna open it? | 你不打算打开看看吗 |
[43:39] | That’s mega. | 厉害了 |
[43:40] | He’s probably overcompensating | 他大概是在过度补偿 |
[43:41] | ’cause he’s not my real dad. | 因为他不是我亲爸 |
[43:44] | That’s some present. | 这个礼物不得了 |
[43:47] | Some dads get their kids LEGOs. | 有些爸爸给孩子买乐高 |
[43:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[44:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[44:03] | Psychic migraine. | 通灵偏头痛 |
[44:05] | It’s like a car crash in my head. | 就像是我大脑里发生了车祸 |
[44:07] | Something terrible happened here. | 这里发生了可怕的事 |
[44:11] | Stay here. Don’t move. | 待在这里 不要动 |
[44:24] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[44:27] | – Hold. Move on my command. – What? | -停 按我的指令行动 -什么 |
[44:31] | Can we go in now? | 我们能进去了吗 |
[44:32] | For fuck’s sake, help him! Can’t you hear him screaming? | 天啊 救救他 你们没听见他在尖叫吗 |
[44:35] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[45:29] | What is that sound? | 那是什么声音 |
[45:43] | It’s Lady Hatton. | 是哈顿夫人 |
[45:45] | The psychic you were telling us about? | 你之前告诉我们的那个灵媒 |
[45:47] | Clearly, she wasn’t psychic enough. | 显然 她这个灵媒不够灵 |
[45:50] | Alice, picking up anything? | 爱丽丝 有什么感应吗 |
[45:55] | Her spirit’s still with us. | 她的灵魂还在这里 |
[45:56] | You think you can make contact? | 你能和她交流吗 |
[45:58] | Figure out what the hell happened here? | 搞清楚这里发生了什么 |
[46:03] | You might wanna leave, Major. | 也许你应该离开 少校 |
[46:06] | This kind of thing isn’t pretty. | 这种事可算不上愉快 |
[46:08] | And miss all the fun? Not a chance. | 错过所有的乐趣吗 绝对不可能 |
[46:21] | Lady Hatton, can you hear me? | 哈顿夫人 你能听到我的声音吗 |
[46:28] | Lady Hatton… | 哈顿夫人 |
[46:40] | Well, I’ll be fucked. | 见鬼了 |
[46:42] | Nimue, she has returned. | 妮缪 她回来了 |
[46:46] | Yeah, we know that. | 嗯 这个我们知道 |
[46:49] | Is that why Osiris tried to kill me? | 这就是俄赛里斯会社想杀我的原因吗 |
[46:52] | Man will fall to her darkness. | 人类会堕入她的黑暗 |
[46:54] | Those who call the shadows home | 黑暗的子民 |
[46:57] | will rise again. | 将再度崛起 |
[46:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:00] | I’d appreciate a prophecy with smaller and more relatable stakes. | 我想要更具体更切实的预言 |
[47:03] | The Queen must never find a king! | 绝不能让皇后找到国王 |
[47:08] | When Nimue is whole again, | 当妮缪再次完整之时 |
[47:10] | then your true destiny will be revealed. | 你真正的命运就将揭晓 |
[47:15] | This I have seen. Only then will… | 这是我所见到的 只有到那时… |
[47:20] | Only then will what? | 只有到那时会怎样 |
[47:24] | You’re just getting to the good part! | 你正说到精彩的部分 |
[47:26] | It’s… It’s still here! | 它还在这里 |
[47:37] | – Are you all right? – No. | -你还好吗 -不好 |
[47:38] | A lady just came out of my fucking mouth! | 一位女士刚从我嘴里钻出来了 |
[47:43] | Stay with her. | 你陪着她 |
[47:50] | Fuck! | 操 |
[47:51] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[47:54] | Is that an arm? | 那是条胳膊吗 |
[47:58] | Fucking let me go! | 快他妈放开我 |
[48:00] | That’s disgusting! | 恶心死了 |
[48:01] | Didn’t your mother ever tell you | 你妈难道没教过你 |
[48:02] | you shouldn’t play with dead things! | 不要跟死物打交道吗 |
[48:04] | My Queen, help me! I’m not ready yet! | 皇后陛下 救救我 我还没准备好 |
[48:07] | My Queen! | 皇后陛下 |
[48:11] | Fascinating. | 真迷人 |
[48:13] | Never have I seen a creature quite like you. | 我从没见过像你这样的生物 |
[48:18] | Nimue. | 妮缪 |
[48:20] | Such power, such glorious potential. | 如此强大的力量 如此辉煌的潜力 |
[48:26] | There is no reason for us to be enemies, | 我们没有理由成为敌人 |
[48:29] | when we can be | 我们可以一起 |
[48:31] | so much more. | 成就更多 |
[48:33] | They fear us. They call us monsters. | 他们害怕我们 他们称我们为怪物 |
[48:36] | We yearn for the same day, | 我们渴望着同一天 |
[48:38] | when we are not reviled but lauded as heroes. | 那一天我们不再被辱骂 而是被称颂为英雄 |
[48:44] | Seed by seed, | 一粒粒种子 |
[48:47] | tree by tree, stone by stone, | 一棵棵树木 一块块石头 |
[48:52] | we’ll replant Eden together. | 我们将一起重新种植伊甸园 |
[48:55] | What happens next, | 接下来会发生什么 |
[48:58] | only the fates decide. | 只有命运才能决定 |
[49:01] | Hellboy! | 地狱男爵 |
[49:11] | You fucking prick! | 你他妈的混账 |
[49:12] | I missed, didn’t I? | 没打中 不是吗 |
[49:31] | Tell me you got the bastard. | 告诉我你抓住那个混蛋了 |
[49:32] | We pursued. The damn thing was just too fast. | 我们追了 那个该死的跑得太快了 |
[49:35] | We didn’t even get a proper look at it. | 我们连它的真面目都没看清 |
[49:38] | That ugly pig-faced son of a bitch. | 那个丑陋的猪脸贱货 |
[49:40] | But you did, didn’t you? | 但是你看到了 对不对 |
[49:42] | You know what’s going on here, | 你知道这是怎么回事 |
[49:43] | so I strongly suggest you start talking. | 所以我强烈建议你现在就交待 |
[49:50] | It was the Gruagach. | 是棕精灵 |
[49:53] | – The what? – Are you sure? | -什么 -你确定吗 |
[49:55] | Yeah. I’d never forget a face like that. | 嗯 我绝不会忘记那么一张脸 |
[49:58] | What’s a Gruagach? | 棕精灵是什么 |
[50:00] | We first crossed paths years ago. | 我们多年前曾经有一面之缘 |
[50:02] | Alice was just a baby at the time, | 爱丽丝当时还是个婴儿 |
[50:05] | and fairies loved to steal babies. | 而精灵喜欢偷婴儿 |
[50:08] | It’s like living in a nightmare | 我们简直像是活在一个 |
[50:09] | we can’t wake up from. | 永远醒不来的噩梦里 |
[50:10] | Who knows why, | 天知道为什么 |
[50:11] | but when they do manage to get their hands on one, | 但是当他们设法偷到一个孩子后 |
[50:14] | they leave a changeling in its place to pass for human. | 他们会留下一个换生灵来冒充人类 |
[50:17] | She looks the same, but… | 她看上去是一样的 但是 |
[50:20] | I can’t explain it. | 我解释不了 |
[50:21] | That’s not my daughter. | 这不是我的女儿 |
[50:26] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[50:28] | Alice, aren’t you the cutest little baby? | 爱丽丝 你真是最可爱的小宝贝 |
[50:35] | Your mom and your dad are, uh, | 你的妈妈和爸爸… |
[50:38] | well, worried that you’ve been acting strange. | 担心你最近举止有点奇怪 |
[50:41] | It’s okay. Uncle Hellboy is here. | 没关系 地狱男爵叔叔来了 |
[50:44] | And he’s got just the thing for that. | 他正好有个绝招 |
[50:57] | Yeah, that’s what I thought, you little bastard! | 嗯 我也是这么想的 你这个小混蛋 |
[51:00] | Jesus! What are you doing? | 天哪 你在做什么 |
[51:02] | Iron. They hate the stuff. | 铁 他们讨厌铁 |
[51:08] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[51:09] | Let me go! Ahh! This is child abuse! | 放开我 这是虐待儿童 |
[51:11] | I’m a little baby, you big fuck! | 我是个小宝宝 你这大个子混账 |
[51:15] | It’s disgusting! What is that thing? | 真恶心 那是什么 |
[51:17] | Didn’t get! | 抓不到 |
[51:22] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[51:25] | It hurts! It hurts! I promise! I promise! | 疼 疼 我保证 我保证 |
[51:28] | The fairies will return her! | 精灵会把她送回来的 |
[51:29] | I swear! Just fucking let me go! | 我发誓 快他妈放开我 |
[51:31] | Yeah, I’d love to take your word for it. | 我也想相信你的话 |
[51:33] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[51:34] | There’s one problem, I’m just not stupid! | 有个问题 那就是我不傻 |
[51:38] | Twat! | 傻逼 |
[51:40] | You slippery little bastard! | 你这个狡诈的小混蛋 |
[51:42] | Listen! | 听着 |
[51:45] | You better bring these people back their baby | 你最好赶紧把他们的孩子送回来 |
[51:49] | or I’m coming to get her myself! | 否则我就亲自去接她 |
[51:52] | And then you and your fairy friends | 然后你和你的精灵小伙伴 |
[51:55] | are gonna be sorry! | 就有得后悔了 |
[52:05] | 爱丽丝镜中世界奇遇记 刘易斯·卡罗尔 | |
[52:08] | About goddamn time. | 总算来了 |
[52:13] | Alice! | 爱丽丝 |
[52:18] | Oh, my God. She’s back. | 天哪 她回来了 |
[52:20] | This better be a clean diaper, | 最好是新换的尿布 |
[52:21] | or I’m coming after you! | 否则我会去找你的 |
[52:23] | Wee Alice. | 小爱丽丝 |
[52:24] | Guess I couldn’t avoid him forever. | 我不可能永远躲着他 |
[52:26] | Destiny always has a way | 命运总是有办法 |
[52:27] | of bringing things full circle. | 让事情回到原点 |
[52:29] | Destiny. | 命运 |
[52:31] | Stupid word for “coincidence.” | 只不过是”巧合”的愚蠢解释 |
[52:33] | Don’t talk shit about fate. She’s a vindictive bitch. | 别说命运的坏话 她是个有仇必报的贱人 |
[52:37] | We carry every sin committed in our bloodlines. | 我们背负着我们血统中的每一个罪恶 |
[52:40] | Blood Queen said pretty much the same thing. | 血皇后也是这么说的 |
[52:43] | So, that’s what this is all about? | 这一切是为了什么 |
[52:45] | Some fairy tale wanker you pissed off | 你之前惹过什么精灵之类的蠢货 |
[52:46] | is now looking for revenge? | 要来找你寻仇了 |
[52:48] | And he’s now using the Blood Queen to get it. | 而且他正在利用血皇后来达成目的 |
[52:50] | I don’t know about that. Maybe she’s using him. | 我说不好 或许是她在利用他 |
[52:52] | And how’s that? | 怎么说 |
[52:53] | This Arthur comes along, | 那个叫亚瑟的 |
[52:55] | chops her up into little pieces, | 把她砍碎了 |
[52:56] | buries her in boxes? | 装在箱子里埋了 |
[52:58] | Maybe she just wants monsters to come out | 也许她只是想让怪物们走出阴影 |
[53:00] | from the shadows and live again. | 重新生活呢 |
[53:02] | Great, so she gets another shot at wiping out mankind. | 棒极了 这样她就又有灭绝人类的机会了 |
[53:08] | We don’t know that about her. Not for sure. | 我们不了解她 至少不确定 |
[53:12] | Collect our men. I’m taking them back to London HQ. | 集合我们的人 我要带他们回伦敦总部 |
[53:20] | O night, faithful preserver of mysteries. | 夜晚 秘密的忠实守护者 |
[53:32] | And ye bright stars and moon. | 还有明亮的星辰与月亮 |
[53:35] | Succeed the fires of hateful day. | 继承了仇恨之日的火焰 |
[53:43] | Careful, you slags! | 小心点 你们这些渣滓 |
[53:45] | The pain is fleeting | 比起1500年来 |
[53:47] | compared to 1,500 years locked in a box. | 被囚于箱子的折磨 这痛苦不算什么 |
[53:51] | I only live to serve, my Queen. | 我活着只是为了服侍您 皇后陛下 |
[53:54] | You only serve to get your revenge | 你服侍我的唯一目的就是 |
[53:57] | against this Hellboy. | 向地狱男爵复仇 |
[54:02] | Why is he so important to you? | 他对你来说为何如此重要 |
[54:06] | He burnt me with iron | 他用铁烙伤我 |
[54:07] | and cursed me to a world of shame. | 诅咒我永世蒙受耻辱 |
[54:10] | I could’ve been a person. | 我本来可以做个人的 |
[54:13] | Not this wasted, wandering thing. | 而不是这种可悲徘徊的东西 |
[54:17] | I could’ve had a real life, | 我本来可以享受真正的生活 |
[54:19] | filled with light and happiness. | 充满了光明和幸福 |
[54:22] | Hellboy stole that from me. | 地狱男爵剥夺了这个权力 |
[54:25] | Poor creature. | 可怜的东西 |
[54:27] | Lust for vengeance has made us both blind with rage. | 复仇的欲望令我们被愤怒蒙蔽了双眼 |
[54:30] | Nimue, Queen of Witches. | 妮缪 女巫皇后 |
[54:34] | Nimue who lives. | 妮缪还活着 |
[54:37] | Nimue, who can never die. | 妮缪永生不死 |
[54:50] | But now, | 但现在 |
[54:52] | I see a new path laid out before me, | 我看到面前出现了一条新的道路 |
[54:56] | one that would lead to far greater glory. | 一条通向更大荣耀的道路 |
[54:59] | – And your Hellboy is the key. – Hellboy? But… | -你的地狱男爵是关键 -地狱男爵 但是… |
[55:02] | Where are we going with this? I don’t… I don’t understand. | 我们这是要做什么 我不明白 |
[55:05] | You will. | 你会明白的 |
[55:08] | But first, | 但首先 |
[55:11] | we must complete one final task. | 我们必须完成一个最终任务 |
[55:30] | – Fish ‘n chips shop? – We’re here. | -炸鱼薯条店 -我们到了 |
[55:31] | 鳕鱼冲击 炸鱼薯条 | |
[55:32] | This is it? | 就是这里吗 |
[55:34] | Were you expecting a sign that says “Secret Headquarters”? | 你指望会有个标志写着”秘密总部”吗 |
[55:38] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[55:40] | Mrs. Harker. | 哈克夫人 |
[55:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[55:42] | I thought it smelled bad on the outside. | 我还以为外面就够难闻了呢 |
[55:45] | I’ll let you two take it from here. I’m leaving. | 接下来交给你们两个吧 我要走了 |
[55:47] | And you, don’t go anywhere. | 而你 哪也不许去 |
[55:49] | Last thing I need is some freak | 我最不需要的就是一个怪胎 |
[55:50] | wandering around scaring the locals. | 在附近闲晃吓到当地人 |
[55:53] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪儿 |
[55:55] | Haven’t we got to be saving the world or something? | 我们不是要拯救世界吗 |
[55:58] | He’s an asshole. | 他是个混蛋 |
[55:59] | Oi. | 喂 |
[56:01] | I need some ID, love. | 我要看证件 亲爱的 |
[56:03] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[56:04] | Rules are rules, I’m afraid. | 恐怕规矩就是规矩 |
[56:15] | Now I’ve been to purgatory and hell. | 现在炼狱和地狱我都去过了 |
[56:17] | It was an old bomb shelter | 这是个老防空洞 |
[56:19] | that was refurbished after the war. | 战后重新翻修的 |
[56:21] | Refurbished? You call this refurbished? | 翻修 你管这个叫翻修吗 |
[56:24] | Good, you’re here! | 太好了 你来了 |
[56:26] | This is all we got on Nimue so far. | 这是我们目前掌握的有关妮缪的信息 |
[56:31] | We’re fine. Thank you for asking. | 我们没事 感谢你的关心 |
[56:34] | Your friends at Osiris, not so much. | 你在俄赛里斯会社的朋友可就不太好了 |
[56:36] | No two stories are alike, | 每个故事都不一样 |
[56:38] | but everything seems to suggest | 但一切似乎都表明 |
[56:40] | she won’t get her full powers | 除非她完全复原 |
[56:41] | until she’s completely restored. | 否则她无法获得全部的力量 |
[56:44] | Did you hear me? All your friends are dead! | 你听见了吗 你的朋友都死了 |
[56:48] | And there’ll be a lot more dead | 如果我们不找到她 |
[56:49] | if we don’t find her. | 还会有更多人死去 |
[56:51] | So perhaps you two would like to grab a book, | 所以或许你们俩可以看看书 |
[56:52] | do some research, | 做点研究 |
[56:53] | maybe find out where she is, | 想办法找出她在哪里 |
[56:55] | so we can bury her before she buries us. | 这样我们就能在她灭了我们之前灭了她 |
[56:58] | Great. Homework. | 真好 有作业 |
[57:01] | No wonder Daimio took off. | 怪不得戴米奥溜了 |
[57:06] | 枪炮匠 | |
[57:14] | Agent Daimio, M-11. Is the package ready? | 戴米奥探员 十一军 货备好了吗 |
[57:17] | Sir, almost. | 快好了 先生 |
[57:18] | You’re sure this is going to work? | 你确定这能管用吗 |
[57:20] | A lot of people have tried to kill him already. | 已经有很多人试过杀他了 |
[57:22] | Not with something like this they didn’t. | 他们没用过这样的东西 |
[57:24] | It’s cast from Judas Silver | 这是用犹大的银币 |
[57:26] | mixed with the blood of Saint Dominic, | 混合圣多米尼克的血 |
[57:28] | blessed by the Holy Father himself. | 并受过圣父祝福的武器 |
[57:31] | It will work, I assure you. | 我向你保证 一定管用 |
[57:34] | Assuming you’ve actually got to use it. | 假设你真的用得上 |
[57:36] | I mean, who’s to say this bloke’s not on the level? | 我是说 谁能说这家伙不诚实呢 |
[57:39] | Do you know what I did before joining the service? | 你知道我当兵前是做什么的吗 |
[57:41] | I was an actuary. | 保险精算师 |
[57:43] | I assessed risk | 我根据一系列 |
[57:44] | based on a series of complex mathematical equations. | 复杂的数学方程式来评估风险 |
[57:47] | You see, people lie, but numbers don’t. | 你看 人会说谎 但数字不会 |
[57:51] | And from where I stand, Hellboy doesn’t add up. | 在我看来 地狱男爵有所隐瞒 |
[57:55] | The monster inside him cannot be denied. | 他体内的怪物是无法否认的 |
[57:58] | It’s not personal, it’s just maths. | 不是针对个人 只是数学而已 |
[58:01] | So, yeah, can’t see letting him live. | 所以没错 不能让他活下去 |
[58:04] | Make sure it’s a kill shot. Either the heart or the brain. | 确保一击致命 要么心脏要么大脑 |
[58:08] | The heart it is. | 那就心脏吧 |
[58:11] | Hellboy’s brain is too small a target. | 地狱男爵的大脑太小难以瞄准 |
[58:16] | Why does this book have so many words? | 这本书上怎么这么多字 |
[58:19] | Let’s say we find Nimue, huh? Let’s say we find her. | 假设我们找到妮缪了 假设找到她了 |
[58:25] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[58:27] | Well, with a righteous fury and a mighty fist, | 你要用正义的愤怒和强力的拳头 |
[58:30] | you’ll smite her down. | 将她打倒 |
[58:32] | Now, come on, Hellboy, | 好了 拜托 地狱男爵 |
[58:33] | take your feet off Churchill’s desk, will you? | 把你的脚从丘吉尔的桌子上拿下来 好吗 |
[58:35] | 温斯顿·丘吉尔爵士 | |
[58:36] | Wicked. | 牛逼 |
[58:37] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[58:38] | Then we make sure she doesn’t come back for the sequel. | 然后确保她死透 不会卷土重来 |
[58:41] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[58:42] | Then the world will keep on spinning | 然后世界会照常运转 |
[58:43] | and we’ll have another cup of tea. | 我们就可以再喝杯茶了 |
[58:45] | And then… | 然后… |
[58:55] | what? | 呢 |
[58:55] | What are you on about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[58:56] | Just answer the question. | 回答问题就行了 |
[58:58] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[58:59] | Well, we fight our next foe. It’s what we do. | 我们去找下一个敌人 这是我们的工作 |
[59:02] | – And then what? – Guys. | -然后呢 -各位 |
[59:04] | And then… what? | 然后…呢 |
[59:07] | You have something to say, say it. | 你有话要说 就说出来 |
[59:10] | Your moral high ground is founded on a pile of bullshit. | 你的道德高地是建立在一堆狗屎上的 |
[59:14] | This is the B.P.R.D. | 这里是超自然调查防御局 |
[59:17] | 我们是沙子上的线[底线]We’re the line in the sand. | |
[59:18] | That’s the thing about sand, | 沙子就是这样的 |
[59:20] | you can always draw another line. | 你可以再画一条线 |
[59:21] | – Guys! – If we weren’t here, | -各位 -要不是有我们 |
[59:23] | this would be Satan’s holiday home. | 这里早就变成撒旦的度假屋了 |
[59:24] | You know, maybe if humans weren’t so keen | 要是人类不那么热衷于 |
[59:28] | on killing witches and demons and such, | 杀女巫和恶魔之类的 |
[59:31] | the witches and demons and such | 女巫和魔鬼之类的 |
[59:33] | wouldn’t be so keen on killing humans. | 就不会那么热衷于杀人类 |
[59:35] | That’s a false equivalence and you know it. | 这是胡搅蛮缠 你心知肚明 |
[59:37] | There’s gotta be another way. | 肯定还有别的办法 |
[59:39] | The answer to every threat we face | 我们面临的每一个威胁的答案 |
[59:41] | cannot be annihilation. | 不可能是消灭 |
[59:43] | There’s gotta be a world where monsters | 肯定存在一个怪物 |
[59:46] | don’t have to hide in the shadows, | 不用躲在阴影里的世界 |
[59:47] | where they don’t have to live in fear. Where monsters… | 他们不必生活在恐惧之中 怪物可以… |
[59:51] | Has she got to you? Nimue, | 她影响到你了吗 妮缪 |
[59:54] | she got to you with her perfumed words | 她用花言巧语和挺拔的胸部 |
[59:56] | and her perky breasts? | 打动你了吗 |
[59:57] | So stupid! | 太蠢了 |
[1:00:00] | I’m not even talking about her! | 我不是在说她 |
[1:00:02] | Then who? | 那你是在说谁 |
[1:00:07] | We face every mystical and metaphysical threat there is, | 我们面临世上所有的神秘和超自然威胁 |
[1:00:10] | and yet you take me in. Why? | 但你还是收养了我 为什么 |
[1:00:14] | You were sent to kill me. | 你是被派去杀我的 |
[1:00:17] | What changed your mind? | 是什么改变了你的想法 |
[1:00:20] | You did. | 你 |
[1:00:21] | You gave me a gun on my tenth birthday! | 十岁生日你送了我一把枪 |
[1:00:24] | You sent me into the Wildungen forest | 你派我去威尔顿根森林 |
[1:00:26] | to hunt a pack of wild hill trolls! | 狩猎一群野山巨怪 |
[1:00:27] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[1:00:29] | No, we didn’t play Snakes and Ladders. | 对 我们没玩过蛇梯棋 |
[1:00:33] | We didn’t play Go Fish. | 我们没玩过钓鱼游戏 |
[1:00:34] | I didn’t coach you in football or baseball. | 我没教过你踢足球或打棒球 |
[1:00:37] | You made me a goddamn weapon. | 你把我变成了该死的武器 |
[1:00:39] | I just wanted to help you become the best you. | 我只是想帮助你成为最好的你 |
[1:00:43] | If you, uh, loved me, | 如果你真的爱我 |
[1:00:47] | maybe you could talk to some of your human friends | 也许你早该和你那些想置我于死地的 |
[1:00:50] | that would want to see me dead, | 人类朋友谈谈 |
[1:00:52] | rather than unleashing me | 而不是让我去 |
[1:00:54] | to slaughter my brothers and sisters! | 屠杀我的兄弟姐妹 |
[1:01:04] | What? | 干嘛 |
[1:01:06] | Just solid parenting. | 教养有方 |
[1:01:09] | Goddamn humans. | 该死的人类 |
[1:01:17] | Going up. | 上楼 |
[1:01:23] | Going down. | 下楼 |
[1:01:27] | I pushed up! | 我按的上楼 |
[1:01:28] | Going down. | 下楼 |
[1:01:32] | – Up! – Going down. | -上楼 -下楼 |
[1:01:35] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[1:01:38] | – Up! Up! Up! Up! – Down. Down. Down. Down. | -上楼 上楼 上楼 -下楼 下楼 下楼 |
[1:01:40] | Down. Down. Down. | 下楼 下楼 下楼 |
[1:01:47] | Going down. | 下楼 |
[1:02:07] | Lower ground. | 地下一层 |
[1:02:55] | Baba Yaga. | 雅佳婆婆 |
[1:03:33] | Baba? Baba Yaga! | 婆婆 雅佳婆婆 |
[1:03:41] | Cut the crap. | 省省吧 |
[1:03:44] | I know you’re here. | 我知道你在 |
[1:03:47] | Why’d you summon me? | 你为什么召唤我 |
[1:03:50] | You wanna play games, huh? | 你想玩游戏是吧 |
[1:03:53] | Tell you what, let’s break out the Yahtzee. | 这样吧 我们来玩骰子游戏 |
[1:03:55] | Otherwise, I’m not interested. | 其它的我不感兴趣 |
[1:03:57] | I felt your hunger, | 我感受到了你的饥饿 |
[1:04:00] | and I have prepared a feast for you. | 我为你准备了盛宴 |
[1:04:41] | Don’t you look lovely. | 你可真漂亮 |
[1:04:43] | Most think me grotesque. An old hag with one eye. | 大多数人认为我丑陋无比 独眼的老巫婆 |
[1:04:49] | No, not me. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[1:04:52] | Probably because you did this to me! | 因为是你让我变成这样的 |
[1:04:56] | I recall you trying to raise | 我记得你试图把斯大林的 |
[1:04:58] | Stalin’s ghost from the Necropolis. | 鬼魂从墓地里召唤出来 |
[1:05:03] | I had to do something to stop you. | 我总得做点什么来阻止你 |
[1:05:05] | So you shot out my eye | 所以你打瞎我的眼睛 |
[1:05:08] | and put me in this prison. | 把我关进这个监狱 |
[1:05:13] | You know, I thought that banishing you to an adjacent dimension was, | 我觉得把你放逐到邻近的空间 |
[1:05:18] | kinda clever. | 挺聪明的 |
[1:05:22] | Come. Sit. | 过来 坐下 |
[1:05:25] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[1:05:30] | Yeah. Quite a spread for just two people. | 对两个人来说 真是桌宴席 |
[1:05:35] | We celebrate her return. | 我们庆祝她的归来 |
[1:05:39] | Nimue? | 妮缪 |
[1:05:42] | You are correct to applaud her righteousness. | 你为她的正义喝彩是正确的 |
[1:05:45] | In her world, you will be hailed a hero! | 在她的世界里 你会被奉为英雄 |
[1:05:49] | They will build statues of you, 2,000 feet high! | 他们会为你建造两千英尺高的雕像 |
[1:05:54] | Made from the bones of your enemies. | 用你敌人的骨头打造而成 |
[1:05:59] | That’d take a shit-ton of bones. | 那需要一大堆骨头 |
[1:06:01] | What is for dinner? | 晚餐吃什么 |
[1:06:13] | Is that a child? | 这是个小孩吗 |
[1:06:14] | It’s just a human child. | 人类的小孩而已 |
[1:06:38] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[1:06:40] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[1:06:42] | So clumsy. Sorry about that. I gotta go. | 笨手笨脚 不好意思 我得走了 |
[1:06:45] | Gotta be there for that resurrection. | 得去复活现场 |
[1:06:47] | Gonna be better than The Beatles! | 肯定比披头士还带劲 |
[1:06:48] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[1:06:54] | You can, can’t you? | 你可以 不是吗 |
[1:06:59] | You know where Nimue is, don’t you? | 你知道妮缪在哪儿 不是吗 |
[1:07:02] | Such nice eyes. | 多漂亮的眼睛 |
[1:07:05] | Yellow as piss. | 跟尿一样黄 |
[1:07:07] | My favorite color. | 我最爱的颜色 |
[1:07:11] | I want one to replace what you took from me. | 我想要一个来代替你从我这夺走的眼睛 |
[1:07:17] | That’s not gonna happen, sister. | 那是不可能的 姐妹 |
[1:07:18] | Your time is running out, demon. | 你的时间不多了 恶魔 |
[1:07:22] | Once Nimue’s resurrection is complete, | 一旦妮缪完成复活 |
[1:07:25] | her plague will strip the flesh from bodies. | 她的瘟疫会剥去人们身体上的肉 |
[1:07:29] | All right, fine, take it. | 好吧 行 给你 |
[1:07:31] | Just tell me where to find Nimue first. | 先告诉我去哪找妮缪 |
[1:07:34] | This is a sacred bargain. | 这是一项神圣的交易 |
[1:07:37] | Once made, it cannot be broken. | 一旦达成 就不能打破 |
[1:07:41] | What, do you want it in writing? | 怎么 你想要书面的吗 |
[1:07:43] | No need. | 不需要 |
[1:07:44] | Let’s seal it with a kiss. | 我们用吻达成交易 |
[1:07:54] | How do you have hair on your tongue? | 你的舌头上怎么有毛 |
[1:08:02] | Go to Pendle Hill. | 去彭德尔山 |
[1:08:04] | She will need to reclaim her blood | 她需要回收她的血液 |
[1:08:07] | in order to restore her power. | 才能恢复她的力量 |
[1:08:09] | You only have until midnight. | 你必须在午夜前赶到 |
[1:08:13] | Which shall it be, the right | 哪一只好呢 右眼 |
[1:08:17] | or the left? | 还是左眼 |
[1:08:20] | Now, this will hurt a lot. | 好了 这会非常疼 |
[1:08:25] | – You swore! – You’ll get your eye. | -你发过誓的 -你会得到你的眼睛 |
[1:08:28] | Soon as I’m done with it. | 等我用完就给你 |
[1:08:31] | We never specified a time frame. | 我们没明确时间范围 |
[1:08:33] | Should’ve been more specific. | 应该说得更具体些的 |
[1:08:54] | You’ve been eating children! | 你一直在吃小孩 |
[1:08:56] | [咒语] | |
[1:09:04] | Go! Take your eyes | 滚 带走你的眼睛 |
[1:09:06] | and have them for a while. | 继续用一段时间 |
[1:09:11] | But cheat me and here’s my curse, | 但是你骗我 我要诅咒你 |
[1:09:14] | that you have two eyes | 你有两只眼睛 |
[1:09:16] | to see the thing you love most in the world | 用来看你在这世上最爱的东西 |
[1:09:19] | suffer and die! | 痛苦地死去 |
[1:09:31] | So, are you just not using doors anymore? | 你是不打算用门了吗 |
[1:09:35] | Don’t keep us in suspense. | 别吊我们胃口 |
[1:09:37] | I just had a visit from Baba Yaga. | 我刚刚去见雅佳婆婆了 |
[1:09:41] | The Blood Queen’s in Pendle Hill. | 血皇后在彭德尔山 |
[1:09:47] | We’re on a clock! | 我们时间紧迫 |
[1:09:52] | Glad to see you’ve straightened your priorities out. | 很高兴看到你理顺了轻重缓急 |
[1:09:54] | I’m not taking orders from you, old man! | 我不听你的命令 老头 |
[1:09:58] | I’m just drawing my own line in the sand! | 我只是在沙子上画我自己的线 |
[1:10:04] | Somebody, please, get me a mint! | 谁来帮我拿个薄荷糖 |
[1:10:20] | It has been a long time, old friend. | 好久不见 老朋友 |
[1:10:33] | This is sick. | 太变态了 |
[1:10:36] | Do you know what they did to the witches at Pendle Hill? | 你知道他们在彭德尔山对那些女巫做了什么吗 |
[1:10:38] | They cut off their tongues, fed them to maggots | 他们割掉她们的舌头 拿去喂蛆 |
[1:10:41] | and buried them alive right there on the spot. | 然后当场把她们活埋了 |
[1:10:48] | Don’t believe everything you read on the Internet. | 不要相信你在网上看到的一切 |
[1:10:51] | What did I say? | 我说错什么了吗 |
[1:10:52] | Ridding the world of evil is a dirty business. | 清除世界上的邪恶是脏活 |
[1:10:56] | What’s with you and monsters, anyway? | 你和怪物到底有什么渊源 |
[1:10:59] | One of them touch you funny as a kid? | 小时候有怪物非礼过你吗 |
[1:11:03] | I’ve been seeing freaky shit my whole life, | 我这辈子见过太多变态的事情了 |
[1:11:05] | and if it’s taught me anything, | 如果说教会了我什么的话 |
[1:11:07] | it’s that hate hides behind the most righteous faces. | 那就是仇恨隐藏在最正直的面孔之后 |
[1:11:09] | Are you seriously gonna lecture me about faces? | 你真的要跟我讲面孔的事情吗 |
[1:11:13] | Maybe you think I got these scars from shaving. | 也许你认为这些伤疤是我刮胡子弄出来的 |
[1:11:19] | What happened? I’m not gonna stop asking. | 发生了什么 我会一直问下去的 |
[1:11:22] | You might as well tell me. | 还不如直接告诉我 |
[1:11:27] | My unit was on a training exercise in Belize. | 那时我的部队在伯利兹进行训练演习 |
[1:11:31] | One of the local tribal elders came to us asking for help. | 当地的一个部落长老来找我们求助 |
[1:11:34] | Their village was under attack by a man-eater. | 他们的村庄遭到一个食人兽的袭击 |
[1:11:39] | It would come at night, carry off its prey. | 它会在晚上出现 抓走它的猎物 |
[1:11:44] | Mostly men, but sometimes it was women and children, too. | 主要是男人 但有时是妇女和儿童 |
[1:11:51] | Savage. Smart. | 野蛮 聪明 |
[1:11:54] | Totally without remorse. | 毫无悔意 |
[1:11:56] | All the while that we were hunting it, | 在我们狩猎它的过程中 |
[1:11:59] | in reality, it was hunting us. | 实际上是它在狩猎我们 |
[1:12:07] | I was the only survivor. | 我是唯一的幸存者 |
[1:12:11] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:12:16] | We’re coming up on target. | 我们接近目标了 |
[1:12:23] | There’s no way we can land on that hill. | 我们不可能在那座山上着陆 |
[1:12:25] | I’ll get us up as close as I can. | 我会尽可能靠近 |
[1:12:32] | Here you go, Queen. | 皇后 给您 |
[1:12:33] | You’ll be back to feeling your amazing old self in no time. | 您很快就会恢复成原来的自己 |
[1:12:37] | My life blood sustains you… | 我的生命之血支撑着你 |
[1:12:41] | But now I must reclaim what is mine. | 但现在我必须取回属于我的东西 |
[1:12:48] | The others will be here soon. | 其他人马上就到了 |
[1:12:49] | What about Hellboy? | 那地狱男爵呢 |
[1:12:51] | If he comes, I have a little surprise in store. | 如果他来了 我准备了一个小惊喜 |
[1:12:56] | Come on, it’s almost midnight! | 快点 快到午夜了 |
[1:12:58] | Time’s running out. | 时间不多了 |
[1:12:59] | Wait! Wait! Just wait! | 等等 等一下 |
[1:13:05] | I’m not a demon or a soldier. I’m fucking knackered. | 我不是恶魔也不是士兵 我他妈累死了 |
[1:13:09] | – Just give us a sec. – All right. | -稍微休息一下 -好吧 |
[1:13:13] | Let me give you… | 我来帮你… |
[1:13:15] | a hand! | 一把 |
[1:13:22] | Won’t anything in this country stay buried! | 这个国家的死人就不能老实待在地下吗 |
[1:13:33] | Not now! | 现在不行 |
[1:14:14] | Hellboy! It’s almost midnight. | 地狱男爵 快到午夜了 |
[1:14:17] | Go find the Blood Queen. We can handle this. | 去找血皇后 这里交给我们 |
[1:14:19] | She’ll spread her plague if you don’t stop her! | 如果你不阻止她 她就会释放瘟疫 |
[1:14:21] | There’s no time! Go! | 没时间了 快去 |
[1:14:22] | Alice, I’m not leaving you. | 爱丽丝 我不会离开你的 |
[1:14:24] | Go! Stop Nimue! | 快去 阻止妮缪 |
[1:14:28] | I’m out. Stay behind me! | 我没子弹了 躲在我身后 |
[1:14:30] | Where the fuck else am I gonna go? | 我他妈还能去哪儿 |
[1:14:34] | Goal! | 好球 |
[1:14:36] | [咒语] | |
[1:14:46] | At last… | 终于 |
[1:14:48] | I am reborn. | 我重生了 |
[1:14:50] | Yeah, you’re looking good, Your Majesty. | 是的 您气色不错 陛下 |
[1:14:53] | She’s the queen of the castle. | 她是城堡的皇后 |
[1:14:58] | They’re here, my Queen. | 他们来了 皇后陛下 |
[1:15:15] | They’ve come from out of the darkness | 他们从黑暗中出来 |
[1:15:17] | to celebrate your return. | 庆祝您的回归 |
[1:15:20] | No more bowing and scraping, my beloveds. | 不用再点头哈腰了 我亲爱的子民 |
[1:15:24] | That is not what I want. | 那不是我想要的 |
[1:15:28] | I want an army, | 我想要一支大军 |
[1:15:31] | long hidden from the eyes of man. | 长期隐藏于人类的视线之外 |
[1:15:35] | I want the forgotten people out of the dark! | 我想要被遗忘的人走出黑暗 |
[1:15:39] | Those who have lived in dust, | 那些生活在尘土中的人 |
[1:15:41] | who have gnawed on dry bones while dreaming of blood! | 那些啃食干骨头 梦见鲜血的人 |
[1:15:45] | That is what I want. Give me an army like that | 那就是我想要的 给我一支这样的军队 |
[1:15:49] | and we will make the daytime world weep! | 我们会让白天的世界哭泣 |
[1:15:58] | Well, don’t just cower there like mice. | 不要像老鼠一样蜷缩在那边 |
[1:16:02] | Step forth. | 上前来 |
[1:16:07] | Dear sisters. | 亲爱的姐妹们 |
[1:16:09] | How kind of you to grace me with your presence | 你们真好 藏了那么多年 |
[1:16:12] | after hiding all these years. | 现在过来捧场 |
[1:16:14] | Please, Nimue, for me and my sisters, have mercy. | 求求您 妮缪 仁慈对待我和姐妹们 |
[1:16:20] | Ganeida, did you show me mercy? | 戈内达 你对我仁慈过吗 |
[1:16:28] | When Arthur cut me to pieces | 当亚瑟把我砍碎 |
[1:16:31] | and buried me alive, | 活埋我的时候 |
[1:16:34] | where was your mercy then? | 你的仁慈在哪里 |
[1:16:39] | – Don’t, I beg you! – Look at you. | -不要 求求您 -看看你 |
[1:16:41] | Groveling like an animal. | 像动物一样卑躬屈膝 |
[1:16:45] | Don’t worry, Ganeida, I won’t kill you. | 别担心 戈内达 我不会杀你的 |
[1:16:49] | But you must do something for me first | 但你必须先为我做件事 |
[1:16:52] | to prove your newfound loyalty. | 来证明你新发现的忠诚 |
[1:16:54] | Take Hellboy to the one who can show him his destiny. | 带地狱男爵去见那个能指引他命运的人 |
[1:17:01] | Sorry! Did I interrupt? | 不好意思 我打断你们了吗 |
[1:17:04] | Hellboy, you bastard! | 地狱男爵 你个混蛋 |
[1:17:19] | I hope I’m not late to the party! | 我希望我没迟到 |
[1:17:28] | You’ve arrived just in time. | 你来得正是时候 |
[1:17:34] | There’s too many. | 数量太多了 |
[1:17:38] | Get off him! | 放开他 |
[1:17:45] | Behind you! | 你后面 |
[1:17:59] | Where’d you learn how to do that? | 你从哪儿学来的 |
[1:18:00] | I don’t know. Ever since the fairies took me, | 我不知道 自从我被精灵带走 |
[1:18:02] | I’ve been able to do some weird shit. | 我就能做一些奇怪的事 |
[1:18:04] | Stay behind me. | 躲在我身后 |
[1:18:06] | Where else am I gonna go? | 我还能去哪儿 |
[1:18:07] | Get us out of here! | 带我们离开这里 |
[1:18:09] | Know when to wait. | 知道什么时候该等待 |
[1:18:12] | Not so fucking funny now, eh? | 现在没那么好笑了 是吧 |
[1:18:14] | My Queen, restore me now! Let me finish him! | 皇后陛下 恢复我的力量 让我干掉他 |
[1:18:18] | Not just yet. | 现在还不行 |
[1:18:19] | But you swore… | 但是你发过誓… |
[1:18:21] | Mind your tongue, pig. | 管好你的舌头 猪头 |
[1:18:23] | Move it. | 快走 |
[1:18:25] | Get in. | 进去 |
[1:18:32] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪儿 |
[1:18:36] | To give birth to a new world! | 去孕育一个新的世界 |
[1:18:38] | Yeah, by killing a lot of innocent people! | 是啊 通过杀害许多无辜的人 |
[1:18:43] | Why do you fight for those who hate and fear you? | 为什么你要为那些憎恨和恐惧你的人而战 |
[1:18:46] | All I wanted was revenge, until I saw you. | 见到你之前 我只想要复仇 |
[1:18:50] | You can usher in the apocalypse. | 但你可以迎来世界末日 |
[1:18:52] | Out of the ashes, a new Eden will emerge. | 灰烬中将诞生新的伊甸园 |
[1:18:55] | Leave these frail, pathetic humans behind. | 抛下这些脆弱可怜的人类 |
[1:18:58] | Be my king. And be revered for who you really are. | 做我的国王 以你的真实身份接受爱戴 |
[1:19:03] | We belong together, you and I. | 我们属于彼此 你和我 |
[1:19:05] | We do! But it’s not gonna work, you know, | 确实如此 但是行不通的 你知道 |
[1:19:07] | ’cause I’m a Capricorn and you’re fucking nuts! | 因为我是摩羯座 而你是他妈疯子座 |
[1:19:13] | A demon sleeps inside you, and I will waken it. | 你的体内沉睡着恶魔 我会唤醒它 |
[1:19:17] | Hellboy! Hellboy! | 地狱男爵 地狱男爵 |
[1:19:22] | Even if I have to take away everything | 即使我必须夺走你所爱过的 |
[1:19:25] | and everyone you’ve ever loved. | 一切人事物 |
[1:19:32] | I got you, kid. | 我来了 孩子 |
[1:19:37] | Congratulations, the Blood Queen has all her powers now. | 恭喜你 血皇后恢复了全部力量 |
[1:19:41] | Don’t touch it! | 别碰它 |
[1:19:43] | It’ll only make it spread faster. | 那只会让它扩散得更快 |
[1:19:47] | You got three seconds to make this right! | 给你三秒钟时间来弥补 |
[1:19:50] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[1:19:51] | Three. | 三 |
[1:19:52] | Nimue’s power is too strong. | 妮缪的力量太强大了 |
[1:19:54] | Two. | 二 |
[1:19:56] | There is one who can help you from the Old World. | 旧世界有一个人可以帮助你 |
[1:19:58] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[1:19:59] | You’re not seriously gonna listen to her! | 你不会真要听她的吧 |
[1:20:01] | She could be leading us straight into a trap! | 她可能会把我们引入陷阱 |
[1:20:04] | You can save your friend. | 你可以救你的朋友 |
[1:20:10] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[1:20:12] | Go to Black Fin. | 去黑鳍山 |
[1:20:14] | High atop the cliffs | 在悬崖顶上 |
[1:20:15] | there’s an old goat path hidden in the rocks. | 岩石中隐藏着一条古老的牧羊道 |
[1:20:18] | The way is treacherous, | 这条路充满危险 |
[1:20:20] | but you must follow it until you can go no further. | 但你必须沿着它走到尽头 |
[1:20:23] | There, you’ll find a passage into the bowels of the Earth, in a cave. | 在那 你会在山洞中找到通往地球内部的通道 |
[1:20:27] | This way, Daimio. | 这边 戴米奥 |
[1:20:28] | The one you seek is there. | 你要找的人就在那里 |
[1:20:30] | Merlin the Wise. | 智者梅林 |
[1:20:32] | Wizard to kings, and king of fools. | 国王的巫师 愚者的国王 |
[1:20:35] | Cursed to live forever buried in a hole | 因为允许亚瑟背叛停战协议 |
[1:20:38] | for allowing Arthur to betray the truce. | 而被诅咒永远活埋在洞里 |
[1:20:50] | Have you finally come to claim my soul? | 你终于要带走我的灵魂了吗 |
[1:20:53] | That’s the other guy. | 我不是死神 |
[1:20:56] | Come on! My friend’s been poisoned, | 快点 我的朋友中毒了 |
[1:20:59] | and we were told that you can help! | 有人告诉我们你能帮忙 |
[1:21:05] | I have seen this before. This is Nimue’s work. | 我见过这个 这是妮缪干的 |
[1:21:09] | You cannot underestimate this witch. | 你不能小瞧这个女巫 |
[1:21:11] | She is evil incarnate. | 她是邪恶的化身 |
[1:21:14] | There’s still a chance if we act quickly. | 如果我们迅速行动 还有机会 |
[1:21:16] | But you must promise me something in return. | 但作为回报 你必须答应我一件事 |
[1:21:18] | That you will do whatever is necessary | 你要不惜一切代价 |
[1:21:20] | to destroy Nimue, no matter the cost. | 摧毁妮缪 |
[1:21:22] | I can damn well guarantee it. | 我他妈保证做到 |
[1:21:26] | [咒语] | |
[1:21:47] | Should we be worried about where that’s going? | 我们不用担心那东西要去哪吗 |
[1:21:53] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[1:21:58] | Who’s the new guy? | 新来的是谁 |
[1:21:59] | You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. | 我说了你肯定不信 |
[1:22:05] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做 |
[1:22:06] | Let your friends rest. They’ll be fine. | 让你的朋友休息 他们会没事的 |
[1:22:08] | What comes next is for you and you alone. | 接下来发生的事你要独自面对 |
[1:22:11] | Hellboy, your story whispered itself into my ear | 地狱男爵 你的故事在我耳边低语 |
[1:22:15] | and I realized fate had something else in store for us both. | 我意识到命运对我们两个另有安排 |
[1:22:19] | – Okay. – Tell me, | -好吧 -告诉我 |
[1:22:21] | are there still tales of King Arthur in your time? | 你的时代中还有亚瑟王的传说吗 |
[1:22:25] | How he drew the sword from the stone? | 他是怎样从石头中拔出剑来 |
[1:22:27] | Yeah. Movies, too. | 是的 还有电影 |
[1:22:29] | He’s a regular pop culture phenom. | 他是个常见的流行文化巨星 |
[1:22:31] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[1:22:33] | People believe that Arthur’s lineage died with him, | 人们以为亚瑟的血统随他而去了 |
[1:22:37] | but it’s not true. | 但那不是真的 |
[1:22:38] | The bloodline continued when Arthur had a daughter | 亚瑟有了一个女儿 那个女儿又有了女儿 |
[1:22:41] | and that daughter had a daughter, and so on. | 如此继续 血统就延续下去了 |
[1:22:45] | Ending with Sarah Bethany Hughes. | 最后一位是萨拉·贝瑟尼·休斯 |
[1:22:48] | She used to fly to the Sabbath | 她曾在一个山羊形状的 |
[1:22:50] | on the back of a demon in the shape of a goat. | 恶魔的背上飞向安息日 |
[1:22:53] | And on Walpurgis Night, 1574, | 然后在1574年的五朔节前夕 |
[1:22:57] | she married that demon. | 她嫁给了那个恶魔 |
[1:23:02] | That very night she was taken down to hell, | 就在那天晚上 她被拖下了地狱 |
[1:23:06] | where she delivered a son, | 她在那里生下了一个儿子 |
[1:23:08] | Anung un Rama. | 阿努·恩·罗摩 |
[1:23:11] | That last part, I’ve heard that before. What is that? | 最后那部分 我之前听到过 那是什么 |
[1:23:13] | It’s you… Anung un Rama. | 是你 阿努·恩·罗摩 |
[1:23:17] | Destroyer of all things. | 万物毁灭者 |
[1:23:20] | The title you were given on the day you were born. | 你出生那天被授予的头衔 |
[1:23:24] | So, my mother was human. | 所以我母亲是人类 |
[1:23:28] | And so are you. At least in part. | 你也是人类 至少一部分是 |
[1:23:31] | Son of Arthur, last of the royal lineage. | 亚瑟之子 王族最后的后裔 |
[1:23:37] | Blood of his blood. | 他的血脉 |
[1:23:39] | Destined to be king of man. | 注定要成为人类之王 |
[1:23:45] | Which is why I know you are | 所以我知道你是 |
[1:23:47] | the only one who can do what must be done. | 唯一一个能做到必要的事的人 |
[1:23:52] | Excalibur, the one weapon that can stand against Nimue. | 王者之剑 唯一可以对抗妮缪的武器 |
[1:23:59] | Looks bigger in the cartoon. | 在动画里看起来比这大 |
[1:24:01] | Only a true descendant of Arthur can wield it. | 只有亚瑟的真正后裔才能挥动它 |
[1:24:05] | It is your birthright, Hellboy, your destiny. | 地狱男爵 这是你与生俱来的权力 你的命运 |
[1:24:16] | This is how you will destroy the Blood Queen. | 这就是你摧毁血皇后的方法 |
[1:25:18] | No! You gave me your word! | 不 你答应过我的 |
[1:25:22] | Take the sword before it’s too late! | 趁现在还来得及 把剑拔出来 |
[1:25:25] | Take it! | 拔出来 |
[1:25:27] | Take it now! | 快拔出来 |
[1:25:29] | You fool! | 你个傻瓜 |
[1:25:31] | I used the last of my magic to bring Excalibur here. | 我用最后的魔力把王者之剑带到了这里 |
[1:25:36] | Now the sword has returned to Arthur, | 现在剑回到了亚瑟身边 |
[1:25:38] | the only man worthy of it. | 唯一配得上它的人 |
[1:25:42] | You could’ve stopped her. | 你本可以阻止她的 |
[1:25:45] | At least I won’t be here | 至少我不会在这里 |
[1:25:47] | to watch the world wither and die. | 看着这个世界凋零死亡 |
[1:26:09] | Run! Yeah, go on, run. | 跑啊 对 快跑 |
[1:26:12] | You pathetic bastards. | 你们这些可悲的混蛋 |
[1:26:24] | So far, the British government | 到目前为止 英国政府 |
[1:26:25] | has failed to pinpoint the origin of the plague | 还没有找到这场正以 |
[1:26:28] | which is spreading at an unprecedented rate. | 前所未有的速度蔓延的瘟疫的源头 |
[1:26:31] | The Prime Minister has declared | 首相已官方宣布 |
[1:26:32] | an official state of emergency | 进入紧急状态 |
[1:26:34] | and is urging British citizens to remain indoors | 并敦促英国公民留在室内 |
[1:26:37] | and to avoid contact with anyone who may be infected. | 避免与任何可能被感染的人接触 |
[1:26:41] | Casualties are expected to reach 100,000 within two hours, | 预计伤亡人数将在两小时内达到十万人 |
[1:26:43] | 突发新闻 致命瘟疫爆发 | |
[1:26:45] | with the British plague spreading to the EU | 英国瘟疫将在未来24小时内 |
[1:26:48] | resulting in massive fatalities | 蔓延至欧盟 |
[1:26:50] | over the next 24 hours | 造成大量死亡 |
[1:26:51] | and threatening to spark a global epidemic. | 并有可能引发全球疫情 |
[1:26:53] | Listen up, ladies and gentlemen. | 听好了 女士们先生们 |
[1:26:55] | The shit has gone way beyond the fan. | 情况已经糟到不能更糟了 |
[1:26:57] | Out there, there’s a fifth century sorceress | 那里有个来自五世纪的女巫 |
[1:26:59] | and her pig monster, | 和她的猪怪 |
[1:27:01] | who want to bring down the curtain on London and the world. | 想要毁灭伦敦和整个世界 |
[1:27:04] | Now, please tell me where the fuck they are! | 现在请告诉我 他们在哪儿 |
[1:27:16] | I need to see some ID, love. | 我要看证件 亲爱的 |
[1:27:25] | The infection rate is much higher than initially… | 感染率远远超出最初… |
[1:27:28] | You gonna tell us what happened down there? | 你要告诉我们下面发生了什么吗 |
[1:27:30] | Where’s Gandalf? | 甘道夫去哪儿了 |
[1:27:31] | He’s dead. He offered me the sword, Excalibur. | 他死了 他要把剑给我 王者之剑 |
[1:27:34] | He said it was the only way to kill the Blood Queen. | 他说那是杀死血皇后的唯一方法 |
[1:27:38] | All right, so where is it? | 好吧 剑在哪呢 |
[1:27:40] | I didn’t take the sword. | 我没拿剑 |
[1:27:41] | ‘Cause if I do, I’m the guy who’s gonna | 因为如果我拿了 我就是那个 |
[1:27:42] | bring about the end of the world. | 开启世界末日的人 |
[1:27:45] | You’re the guy who’s going to bring about the end of the world? | 你是那个开启世界末日的人 |
[1:27:49] | Get over yourself. | 少自大了 |
[1:27:50] | Daimio! | 戴米奥 |
[1:27:51] | We’ve got a job to do. | 我们有任务要完成 |
[1:27:55] | We’ve got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[1:27:56] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[1:27:57] | The Blood Queen just took out the B.P.R.D. | 血皇后刚刚攻破了超自然调查防御局 |
[1:28:00] | Dad. | 爸 |
[1:28:24] | We’ll find your father. He’s not dead. | 我们会找到你爸爸的 他没死 |
[1:28:27] | Trust me, I’d know. | 相信我 我会知道的 |
[1:28:29] | Have a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[1:28:31] | I’m outside St. Paul’s Cathedral, | 我在圣保罗大教堂外面 |
[1:28:32] | and right over there, | 就在那边 |
[1:28:32] | 圣保罗大教堂大屠杀 | |
[1:28:34] | hundreds of armed police continue a shootout | 数百名武装警察继续与一名 |
[1:28:36] | with an unknown assailant. | 身份不明的袭击者交火 |
[1:28:56] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[1:29:11] | I’m on your side! | 我跟你们是一伙的 |
[1:29:13] | – Sorry. My bad. – M-11! | -抱歉 我的错 -十一军 |
[1:29:16] | No one enters under any circumstances! | 任何情况下都不准进入 |
[1:29:23] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[1:29:26] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:29:27] | Hello, Hellboy. | 你好 地狱男爵 |
[1:29:30] | Sorry my queen couldn’t be here to greet you in person. | 很抱歉皇后陛下不能亲自来迎接你 |
[1:29:37] | That’s not a good sign. | 这可不是好兆头 |
[1:29:38] | How did he get so fucking big? | 他怎么变得这么大 |
[1:29:40] | Hellboy, as you can see, | 地狱男爵 如你所见 |
[1:29:42] | she’s made sure you receive a proper fucking welcome. | 她确保了你能受到正式的欢迎 |
[1:29:48] | You’ve no idea how long I’ve been waiting for this. | 你不知道我等这一刻等了多久 |
[1:29:52] | I have some idea! | 我可以想象 |
[1:29:54] | You know, I was the guy that sent little piggy squealing | 要知道 我就是那个让小猪仔 |
[1:29:58] | all the way back home. | 一路尖叫着跑回家的家伙 |
[1:30:01] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[1:30:05] | I’ll rip your fucking head off! | 我要把你的头拧下来 |
[1:30:18] | Look out! | 当心 |
[1:30:23] | Little piggy, I brought your favorite! Iron! | 小猪仔 我带来了你的最爱 铁 |
[1:30:29] | That’s not gonna work this time. | 这次不管用了 |
[1:30:31] | It won’t budge! | 我抬不动 |
[1:30:40] | Take that, you fucker! | 尝尝这个 混蛋 |
[1:30:43] | Come here, you… | 过来 你… |
[1:30:45] | Fucking bastard. | 该死的浑蛋 |
[1:30:56] | Get out of here. | 离开这里 |
[1:31:00] | I’m not just gonna leave you! | 我不会就这么扔下你 |
[1:31:12] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:31:23] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[1:32:07] | Look at ya. You got a face like a baboon’s ass. | 看看你 你的脸就像狒狒的屁股 |
[1:32:11] | Now just lay there and bleed while I finish you off. | 乖乖躺在那儿流血 让我把你干掉 |
[1:32:15] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:32:16] | Good luck with that, pal! | 祝你好运 伙计 |
[1:32:30] | Fucking mutt. | 该死的杂种 |
[1:32:35] | Daimio? | 戴米奥 |
[1:32:38] | Let’s eat some barbecue! | 我们吃烤肉吧 |
[1:32:52] | – Hellboy! – What am I supposed to do with that? | -地狱男爵 -给我这个干什么 |
[1:32:54] | Improvise! | 即兴发挥 |
[1:33:17] | I’m gonna squash your fucking head now. | 我要砸烂你的脑袋 |
[1:33:20] | – Here, you red-faced twat! – Enough! | -来吧 你个红脸傻逼 -够了 |
[1:33:23] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[1:33:24] | Let him go, my pet. | 放过他 我的宠物 |
[1:33:29] | We had a deal. I found you. | 我们说好的 我把你拼齐了 |
[1:33:32] | I set all this in motion! I was the beginning of it all. | 这一切都是我策划的 我是一切的开始 |
[1:33:36] | And I am the end. | 而我是终点 |
[1:33:40] | Forgive me. I needed someone to challenge Hellboy, | 原谅我 我需要有人挑战地狱男爵 |
[1:33:45] | push him to the edge. | 把他逼到绝境 |
[1:33:48] | But you promised! | 但你答应过的 |
[1:33:50] | To make you whole again. | 答应恢复你的力量 |
[1:33:53] | Powerful beyond compare. | 无与伦比的强大 |
[1:33:56] | And for one brief, shining moment, | 在短暂闪耀的时间内 |
[1:34:00] | – you were. – This ain’t fair! | -确实实现了 -这不公平 |
[1:34:03] | Fuck you, Hellboy! | 你去死 地狱男爵 |
[1:34:08] | Yeah, fuck you back. | 嗯 你也去死 |
[1:34:10] | All right, time to finish this. | 好了 该结束了 |
[1:34:13] | But I don’t want to kill you. | 但我不想杀你 |
[1:34:16] | We are not enemies. We are bound together by fate! | 我们不是敌人 我们被命运连结在一起 |
[1:34:20] | Not this crap again, lady! | 别再说这些废话了 女士 |
[1:34:23] | Some lessons bear repeating. | 有些教训值得重复 |
[1:34:44] | Just think how many spent their lives | 想想有多少人一生都在 |
[1:34:46] | searching for Arthur’s tomb. | 寻找亚瑟的坟墓 |
[1:34:51] | It’s been right here all along. | 它一直都在这里 |
[1:34:56] | Go ahead. It’s yours by right. | 拔剑吧 这是你的权力 |
[1:35:01] | You can feel it, can’t you? | 你能感受到 不是吗 |
[1:35:05] | How it calls to you. | 它在呼唤你 |
[1:35:09] | Stirring the thing at the core of your being. | 搅动你生命的核心 |
[1:35:12] | The thing you’re destined to be. | 你注定要成为的人 |
[1:35:17] | Go ahead, take it. | 拔剑吧 |
[1:35:20] | You want to kill me, don’t you? | 你想杀我 不是吗 |
[1:35:30] | Pick up the sword. Take it! | 拔剑 拔剑 |
[1:35:32] | No! | 不 |
[1:35:35] | I don’t know what your game is here, | 我不知道你在耍什么把戏 |
[1:35:38] | but I’m done playing! | 但我不玩了 |
[1:35:45] | Very well. | 那好 |
[1:35:50] | Dad! Dad! | 爸 爸 |
[1:35:51] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[1:35:53] | You do what you have to do and take out this bitch! | 你做你该做的 干掉这个婊子 |
[1:35:56] | No! Nimue! Nimue, no! Let him go, Nimue! | 不 妮缪 妮缪 不 放开他 妮缪 |
[1:36:00] | Let him go! It’s me you want! Take me! | 放开他 你想要的是我 来抓我 |
[1:36:04] | I already have you. | 你已经在我手上了 |
[1:36:07] | You just don’t know it yet. | 你只是还不知道罢了 |
[1:36:13] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[1:36:18] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:36:20] | Dad? | 爸 |
[1:36:23] | No. Please don’t go. | 不 求你别死 |
[1:36:32] | No! | 不 |
[1:36:38] | Jesus Christ, mate. You’re a mess. | 老天 伙计 你真是一团糟 |
[1:36:41] | Well, at least now I know why | 好吧 至少现在我知道为什么 |
[1:36:42] | you’ve been acting like such a fucking dick. | 你一直表现得像个该死的混蛋了 |
[1:36:45] | I need you to pull it together now! | 我需要你立刻振作起来 |
[1:36:47] | He needs our help. | 他需要我们的帮助 |
[1:36:52] | Save your tears. | 别哭了 |
[1:36:54] | His death is a mercy compared to | 比起我为全人类准备的下场 |
[1:36:56] | what I have in store for the rest of mankind. | 他的死是一种仁慈 |
[1:36:59] | All because you were too cowardly to use Excalibur | 都是因为在你有机会使用王者之剑时 |
[1:37:02] | when you had the chance. | 你太懦弱了 |
[1:37:04] | Both your fathers would be ashamed! | 你的两个父亲都会以你为耻 |
[1:37:05] | Nimue! | 妮缪 |
[1:37:44] | Come to me. | 到我这儿来 |
[1:37:52] | Come to me. | 到我这儿来 |
[1:37:55] | Come. | 来 |
[1:39:31] | You’re so beautiful. | 你太美了 |
[1:39:34] | Now you see that we were born to rule together. | 现在你明白了 我们生来就要共同统治 |
[1:39:38] | Arthur was just a man. | 亚瑟只是个凡人 |
[1:39:40] | In his hands, Excalibur was an instrument of death. | 在他手中 王者之剑是死亡的工具 |
[1:39:43] | But in yours, you can build a new world, | 但在你手中 你可以建立新的世界 |
[1:39:47] | a better world for all our kind. | 为我们的同类建立更美好的世界 |
[1:39:52] | My Lord. | 陛下 |
[1:40:25] | Stop! | 住手 |
[1:40:30] | This isn’t you, Hellboy. You’re better than this. | 这不是你 地狱男爵 你不是这样的人 |
[1:40:36] | Don’t listen to this old fool. You were meant for this. | 别听这个老傻瓜的话 这是你命中注定的 |
[1:40:40] | She wants to use you, | 她想利用你 |
[1:40:42] | make you into something you’re not. | 扭曲你的本性 |
[1:40:43] | So stop being a whiny little shit | 所以别再发牢骚了 |
[1:40:47] | and show her she’s wrong. | 向她证明她错了 |
[1:40:50] | Go forth and embrace your destiny. | 勇往直前 拥抱你的命运 |
[1:40:53] | Destroy your enemies! | 摧毁你的敌人 |
[1:40:55] | All this bitching and moaning about destiny. | 没完没了地唠叨抱怨命运 |
[1:40:59] | Grow a pair! You’re a man! | 成熟点吧 你是个男人 |
[1:41:02] | And a good one! Act like it. | 而且是个好人 做个好人 |
[1:41:05] | Don’t let a prophecy tell you who you are. | 别让预言告诉你你是谁 |
[1:41:08] | You decide for yourself. | 你自己做决定 |
[1:41:11] | He’s lying! | 他在撒谎 |
[1:41:13] | You are the great beast of the apocalypse. | 你是世界末日的伟大野兽 |
[1:41:16] | This is the real you! It always has been. | 这就是真正的你 一直都是 |
[1:41:20] | Burn out the past. | 烧尽过去 |
[1:41:22] | Be rid of the weakness. | 摆脱弱点 |
[1:41:30] | My King. | 我的国王 |
[1:42:32] | This isn’t over! | 还没结束 |
[1:42:33] | We are destined for one another! | 我们注定要在一起 |
[1:42:35] | We will meet again | 我们会再见面的 |
[1:42:36] | on the last day of the ending of the world! | 在世界末日的最后一天 |
[1:42:42] | Lady, quit while you’re… | 女士 别说了 你还剩 |
[1:42:45] | – A head. – No! | -一个头 -不 |
[1:42:46] | No! | 不 |
[1:43:00] | You knew, didn’t you? | 你早就知道 对不对 |
[1:43:03] | This whole time. | 一直都知道 |
[1:43:06] | This beast inside me. | 我体内的这个野兽 |
[1:43:09] | My inner nature! | 我内心的本性 |
[1:43:11] | My destiny! | 我的命运 |
[1:43:14] | So did you. | 你也知道 |
[1:43:16] | Why didn’t you kill me all those years ago? | 那么多年前你为什么不杀了我 |
[1:43:19] | You had a job, | 你有任务 |
[1:43:21] | to protect the world from monsters! | 保护世界不受怪物的侵害 |
[1:43:27] | I have never, ever regretted the decision I made that night. | 我从来没有为那晚做的决定后悔过 |
[1:43:34] | Dad… | 爸 |
[1:43:35] | Shut up and listen to me. There’s things I need to say. | 闭嘴听我说 我有话要说 |
[1:43:40] | I tried to be the best father I could. | 我尽力做我能做到的最好的父亲 |
[1:43:43] | What the hell did I know about raising a kid? | 我怎么知道怎么养孩子 |
[1:43:46] | I was a killer, and damn good at it. | 我是个杀手 而且很在行 |
[1:43:48] | Some beasts deserved it, some didn’t. | 有些野兽罪有应得 有些则不然 |
[1:43:51] | But I did what I believed was necessary. | 但我做了我认为必要的事 |
[1:43:54] | And if I have any chance of growing wings, | 如果我死后有机会变成天使 |
[1:43:56] | it’s because of you. | 那都是因为你 |
[1:44:00] | You changed me. | 你改变了我 |
[1:44:03] | You changed everything. | 你改变了一切 |
[1:44:06] | And if there is ever an end in this seemingly forever war, | 如果这场看似永无止境的战争有结束的时候 |
[1:44:11] | it will be because of you and your strong right hand. | 那将是因为你和你强大的右手 |
[1:44:16] | You are mankind’s best and only hope, my boy. | 你是人类最好的 也是唯一的希望 孩子 |
[1:44:21] | Please. Please don’t go. I’m not ready. | 求你了 求你别死 我还没准备好 |
[1:44:27] | Oh, yes, you are. | 不 你准备好了 |
[1:44:30] | Being your father was the best decision I ever made. | 做你的父亲是我做过的最好的决定 |
[1:44:36] | I love you, Hellboy. | 我爱你 地狱男爵 |
[1:44:38] | I love you, Hellboy. | 我爱你 地狱男爵 |
[1:45:09] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:45:10] | A mistake. | 一个错误 |
[1:45:17] | I like cats. | 我喜欢猫 |
[1:45:21] | I’ve always been more of a dog person. | 我一直都更喜欢狗 |
[1:45:30] | So, you’re the king of England now. | 那么 现在你是英格兰国王了 |
[1:45:32] | – Yup. – Well, I didn’t see that coming. | -对啊 -好吧 我真没想到 |
[1:45:50] | 六个月后 | |
[1:45:54] | 西伯利亚 | |
[1:45:55] | Okay, yeah, we’re here. | 好了 我们到了 |
[1:45:58] | Does anybody copy? Does any… | 有人收到吗 有人… |
[1:46:00] | Worthless piece of crap! | 没用的废物 |
[1:46:09] | The Oannes Society. | 奥尼斯协会 |
[1:46:09] | 从太阳神厄里奥皮克兄弟协会中分裂出的团体 | |
[1:46:10] | They make Osiris look like Cub Scouts. | 他们让俄赛里斯会社看起来像童子军 |
[1:46:12] | Christ! Another secret boys club? | 老天 又一个秘密男孩俱乐部吗 |
[1:46:15] | Bunch of lunatics. What are they doing here? | 一群疯子 他们在这里干什么 |
[1:46:18] | And where’s our back-up? | 我们的后援呢 |
[1:46:21] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[1:46:22] | Do not sneak up on me like that! | 不要这样鬼鬼祟祟地靠近我 |
[1:46:25] | Don’t you ever stop bitching? | 你就不能停止抱怨吗 |
[1:46:28] | I’m glad you could join us. | 很高兴你能加入我们 |
[1:46:30] | Yeah. Okay, come on, let’s get your game face on. | 好了 来吧 进入你的战斗模式 |
[1:46:32] | It’s not something I can just turn on and off like a light switch. | 这不是像电灯一样能够随意开关的东西 |
[1:46:36] | The transformation is an electro-chemical reaction | 变身是对痛苦和情感的 |
[1:46:38] | to pain and emotional… | 一种电化学反应… |
[1:46:42] | I’m sorry to say, | 很遗憾地告诉你 |
[1:46:43] | it’s a bit more complicated than that… | 比这个要复杂一点… |
[1:46:46] | Welcome to the B.P.R.D. | 欢迎来到超自然调查防御局 |
[1:46:48] | Yeah, come on, let’s do this. | 来吧 我们上 |
[1:46:56] | Nobody told me there was a dress code. | 没人告诉我有着装要求啊 |
[1:48:00] | Guys, check it out. | 各位 看看这个 |
[1:48:12] | 两栖类人动物 1865年4月14日 | |
[1:48:13] | “Icthyo Sapien.” | “两栖类人动物” |
[1:48:15] | Anyone know what that means? | 有人知道这是什么意思吗 |
[1:48:18] | 鱼人亚伯 地狱男爵的伙伴 | |
[1:51:01] | 地狱男爵:血皇后崛起 | |
[1:51:06] | ♪ Oh, Danny boy ♪ | ♪ 丹尼小子 ♪ |
[1:51:06] | Danny Boy[爱尔兰民谣] | |
[1:51:09] | ♪ The pipes The pipes are call… ♪ | ♪ 笛声在声声呼唤着你 ♪ |
[1:51:19] | I mean, it’s fine, you know. | 我是说 没关系的 |
[1:51:20] | 崔沃·布鲁姆 父亲 有很多光的地方 阴影是最深的 – 歌德 | |
[1:51:21] | It’s like, we got the job done and everything. | 就好像我们完成了任务 |
[1:51:24] | I put on a happy face. | 我装出开心的样子 |
[1:51:26] | But just feel, I don’t know, feels kinda… | 但我感觉 我说不好 感觉有点… |
[1:51:28] | I feel for you, kid. | 我同情你 孩子 |
[1:51:31] | The Professor was a good man. | 教授是个好人 |
[1:51:33] | Holy crap! | 我靠 |
[1:51:36] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:51:38] | You probably get this all the time. And I don’t… | 你大概经常听人这么说 我不… |
[1:51:39] | I feel like such a jerk doing this, you know? | 我觉得自己这么做很混蛋 你知道吗 |
[1:51:41] | But it’s like, I’m actually your biggest fan. | 但其实我是你的头号粉丝 |
[1:51:43] | I… I… I’ve read about everything you’ve done… | 我 我读过你所做过的一切… |
[1:51:46] | – Let me stop you right there. – Okay. | -我打断一下 -好 |
[1:51:48] | I suppose you wanna see the claw. | 我猜你想看看热能手套 |
[1:51:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:51:52] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:51:54] | It’s impressive. | 特别厉害 |
[1:51:55] | You’re telling me. | 可不是吗 |
[1:51:56] | I don’t think your old man would wanna | 我想你老爸不会想看到 |
[1:51:57] | see you sitting around here moping. | 你坐在这里闷闷不乐的 |
[1:51:59] | – No, you’re probably right. – Gotta get back in the fight. | -对 你说的大概是对的 -你得回到战斗中去 |
[1:52:01] | – Yeah. – It’s unfinished business. | -是啊 -战斗还没结束 |
[1:52:02] | – Yeah, okay. – Got myself killed. | -嗯 好 -把我自己害死了 |
[1:52:04] | Well, it wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[1:52:06] | – But listen. – Yeah. | -但是听着 -嗯 |
[1:52:07] | – Big one’s coming. – Okay. | -大战要来了 -好 |
[1:52:09] | You won a battle. | 你赢了一场战斗 |
[1:52:10] | Now you gotta go kick ass in the war. | 现在你得去战争中大打出手了 |
[1:52:12] | I do? | 是吗 |
[1:52:15] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[1:52:17] | All right! Okay! | 行 好吧 |
[1:52:20] | Now cut the shit, buckle up, | 别废话了 做好准备 |
[1:52:24] | get back in the fight. | 回到战斗中去 |
[1:52:26] | I love you, Lobster Johnson! | 我爱你 龙虾队长 |
[1:52:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:52:33] | All right, that happened. | 好了 发生了这事 |
[2:00:18] | He mocks me! And I’ve had enough! | 他嘲笑我 我受够了 |
[2:00:23] | Go! Kill Hellboy and bring me his eye! | 去杀了地狱男爵 把他的眼睛给我 |
[2:00:34] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[2:00:38] | I can. | 我能 |
[2:00:40] | And if I do? | 如果我做到了呢 |
[2:00:43] | I will grant you your greatest wish. | 我会实现你最大的愿望 |
[2:00:49] | And that is? | 那是什么 |
[2:00:51] | I will finally let you die. | 我会让你终于能死去 |