英文名称:Hellboy 2:The Golden Army
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | In 1944 a team of paranormal researchers, | 1944年 一个超自然事物研究小组 |
[00:43] | Together with the US Army, rescued a strange creature | 在苏格兰海岸执行秘密任务时 |
[00:47] | During a classified mission off the coast of Scotland | 与美军一起解救了一只奇异生物 |
[00:55] | Sectetly adopted, this creature | 这只生物被秘密收养 |
[00:57] | Now lives among us. | 与我们生活在一起 |
[00:59] | It loves candy and TV. | 他爱吃糖果 爱看电视 |
[01:06] | Code Name: Hellboy | 他的代号: 地狱男爵 |
[01:26] | My son, will you turn off that wretched puppet? | 孩子 把那糟糕的木偶戏关掉吧 |
[01:31] | Brush your teeth. | 去刷牙 |
[01:33] | Don’t call him a puppet. | 别叫他木偶 |
[01:36] | I beg your pardon. | 你说什么 |
[01:37] | Look, he’s not a puppet. | 霍迪•多蒂不是木偶 |
[01:40] | Howdy doody’s real. | 他是真人 |
[01:41] | Well… he’s real. | 他是真人 |
[01:42] | Mr. deedee doodoo will have to say good night. | 得跟滴滴嘟嘟先生说再见了 |
[01:45] | Oh, no. | 不要 |
[01:47] | And remember, you have to be asleep | 记住 当圣诞老人从烟囱下来时 |
[01:49] | When he comes down the chimney. | 你得睡着 |
[01:53] | It’s not even a chimney, pop. | 连个烟囱都没有 爷爷 |
[01:56] | He has his ways. | 他自有办法的 |
[01:57] | Then I want to wait up. watch him do it. | 那我想醒着看他怎么下来 |
[01:59] | Nonsense. | 胡闹 |
[02:00] | Okay. I want a story then. | 那我想听故事 |
[02:03] | Oh, no, no, no. no stories tonight. | 不不不 今晚可没故事 |
[02:04] | Just one. and then I’ll go to bed. | 就一个嘛 然后我就去睡觉 |
[02:06] | Right away. | 听完马上就睡 |
[02:08] | Then I’ll brush my teeth, I promise. | 我还会去刷牙 我保证 |
[02:20] | It is said that at the dawn of time, | 据说 在开天辟地之时 |
[02:24] | Man, beast and all magical beings | 人类 野兽和所有魔族生物 |
[02:28] | Lived together under Aiglin the father tree. | 共同生活在树神艾格林之下 |
[02:32] | But man had been created with a hole in his heart, | 但人类的心脏天生有一个洞 |
[02:36] | A hole that no possession, power or knowledge could fill. | 财富 权利或知识都无法填充它 |
[02:41] | And in his infinite greed, | 因为人类永无止境的欲望 |
[02:44] | Man dreamt of expanding his dominion over the entire earth. | 他们企图占领整个地球 |
[03:03] | The blood of many an elf, ogre and goblin | 许多精灵 魔鬼和妖精 |
[03:07] | Was spilled in their war with man. | 都惨死在人类的屠刀下 |
[03:10] | And king balor, the one-armed king of elfland, | 独臂精灵王巴罗 |
[03:14] | Watched the slaughter in dread and despair. | 目睹了这场屠杀 他绝望而且恐惧 |
[03:19] | But one day, the master of the goblin blacksmiths | 直到有一天 妖精中的铸造大师 |
[03:22] | Offered to build the king a golden mechanical army, | 提出要为精灵王打造一支黄金军团 |
[03:27] | “Seventy times 70 soldiers | 由4900名士兵组成 |
[03:29] | That would never know hunger and could not be stopped. | 他们永不知疲倦 没人可以阻挡 |
[03:33] | Prince nuada begged his father to agree. | 努阿达王子恳求精灵王批准这个建议 |
[03:37] | ‘Build me this army, ‘ the king said. | 精灵王最终说 为我建造这支军团吧 |
[03:50] | So a magical crown was forged | 这样 他造出了一顶魔法王冠 |
[03:53] | That would allow those of royal blood | 它将让具有皇族血统的人 |
[03:55] | To command the golden army | 领导这支黄金军团 |
[03:57] | If unchallenged. | 但前提是他的皇威不能被挑战 |
[03:58] | ‘I am king balor, leader of the golden army. | 我是精灵王巴罗 黄金军团的领导者 |
[04:02] | ‘Is there anyone who disputes my right? ‘ | 有人胆敢挑战我的皇威吗 |
[04:05] | And in his throne room no one challenged his word. | 没人回应 |
[04:10] | But, wait, what if someone could challenge him? | 但 等等 如果有人挑战呢 |
[04:13] | Would they have a fight? | 他们会决斗吗 |
[04:14] | Well, most likely. | 应该会 |
[04:16] | A challenge must be answered. | 挑战是必须回应的 |
[04:17] | But do you want to hear the end of this story or not? | 你想知道故事的结果吗 |
[04:19] | Yes, please. | 想听 想听 |
[04:20] | Right. | 好 |
[04:21] | So the world was changed, | 于是 世界的局势改变了 |
[04:24] | And the next time the humans marched, | 当人类再次进军的时候 |
[04:26] | They felt the earth tremble beneath their feet | 他们感到大地在脚下振颤 |
[04:30] | And saw the sky darken with monstrous shapes. | 天空被魔影笼罩 |
[04:40] | The golden army had no remorse, felt no loyalty or pain. | 黄金军团没有怜悯 忠诚或者痛苦 |
[04:50] | And king balor’s heart grew heavy with regret. | 但精灵王万分悔恨 |
[04:54] | So he called a truce and divided the crown in three pieces, | 所以 他宣布停战 并把王冠分成三部分 |
[04:59] | One for the humans, and two for himself. | 一个给人类保管 剩下的留给自己 |
[05:03] | In exchange, man would keep to the cities | 作为交换 人类获得了城市 |
[05:06] | And the magical beings would own the forests. | 而魔族生物则拥有森林 |
[05:09] | This truce would be honored | 这停战协定将会被 |
[05:12] | by their sons and the sons of their sons | 世世代代尊奉下去 |
[05:14] | Until the end of time. | 直到世界消亡 |
[05:17] | But prince nuada did not believe in the promises of man. | 但努阿达王子并不信任人类的承诺 |
[05:21] | And it is said that he went into exile, | 据说他离开家乡 |
[05:24] | Vowing to return the day his people needed him most. | 并发誓会在他的人民最需要他的时候回来 |
[05:28] | So the golden army lay dormant, | 于是 黄金军团无人支配 |
[05:32] | Locked inside the earth, waiting. | 并被囚于大地之中 等待着召唤 |
[05:38] | And there it is to this day, | 直到今天 |
[05:40] | Awaiting the day the crown is made whole again. | 他们仍在等待王冠重新合而为一的时刻 |
[05:44] | Silent, still and indestructible.” | 他们安静地等待着 永不消亡 |
[05:50] | Wow. what does it mean “industrable”? | 永不消亡是什么意思 |
[05:54] | Indestructible. | 永不消亡 |
[05:55] | Indestruct… | 永不消… |
[05:56] | It means no one can destroy them. | 就是说没人可以消灭它们 |
[05:59] | Go to sleep, my son. | 该睡了 孩子 |
[06:01] | But it’s just a story, right, pops? | 这只是个故事 对吧 爷爷 |
[06:04] | Is it now? | 是真的 |
[06:05] | Yeah, come on. | 别逗了 |
[06:06] | Those guys, they can’t be real. | 那些人不可能是真的 |
[06:08] | Well, my son, I’m sure you’ll find out. | 孩子 总有一天你会明白 |
[07:47] | How long have you been there, my friend? | 你在这呆多久了 朋友 |
[07:55] | They’re over there. | 它们在那边 |
[07:57] | I bought them today. | 我今天买来的 |
[08:00] | I haven’t fed them at all. | 还没喂呢 |
[08:03] | I will go up first. you will follow. | 我先上去 你跟着我 |
[08:06] | And remember, mr. wink, don’t be shy. | 记住 文克先生 别害羞 |
[08:36] | Next lot. number 776. | 下一件拍品 776号 |
[08:39] | This is an important votive figure, | 是一尊地位很高的雕像 |
[08:42] | A fertility goddess dating . | 丰饶女神 时代大约在 |
[08:43] | Approximately 15, 000 to 10, 000 b.c | 西元前10000到15000年 |
[08:49] | This was found in a loess deposit | 这件拍卖品是在 |
[08:51] | In a terrace about 30 meters from the shannon river. | 离夏侬30米的黄土坑里发现的 |
[08:54] | And we’ll open the bidding at $300, 000. | 底价为30万美元 |
[08:58] | Three hundred thousand. | 30万美元 |
[08:59] | Three hundred and twenty-five, thank you. | 32万5千 谢谢 |
[09:02] | Three hundred and fifty, thank you. | 35万 谢谢你 |
[09:04] | Three seventy-five. | 37万5千 |
[09:08] | Three hundred and seventy-five. | 37万5千 |
[09:11] | Going once. going twice. sold. | 37万5千一次 两次 成交 |
[09:14] | And now we move on to our next item, lot 777, | 下件拍品 777号 |
[09:19] | A piece of the royal crown of bethmoora. | 一片来自贝茨莫拉圣冠的碎片 |
[09:22] | The origin of this piece harkens back | 它诉说着 |
[09:23] | To the saga of the sons of the earth | 天之子的传奇 |
[09:26] | And the creation of the fabled golden army. | 并且掌握着黄金军团的命运 |
[09:38] | And here it is, our next item. | 这就是我们的下一件拍卖品 |
[09:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, please keep your seats. | 先生们女士们 请不要离座 |
[09:49] | The auction will restart shortly. | 拍卖马上恢复 |
[09:51] | I’m sure this is just a temporary loss of power. | 只是暂时停电 |
[09:53] | Now, for the first time at auction, | 现在是首次拍卖的 |
[09:56] | A piece of the royal crown of bethmoora, | 贝茨莫拉圣冠的碎片 |
[09:58] | Coming to us from a long lost culture. | 从一个早已失落的文明向我们走来 |
[10:02] | Lost? | 早已失落吗 |
[10:05] | Not at all. | 根本没有 |
[10:08] | Forgotten by you, perhaps, | 也许是被你们遗忘了 |
[10:10] | But very, very much alive. | 但却仍然生机勃勃 |
[10:14] | Who are you, sir? | 你是谁 先生 |
[10:15] | Sir, please identify yourself. you can’t just… | 先生 请说明你的身份 你不可以… |
[10:18] | I am prince nuada silverlance | 我是努阿达•西弗兰斯王子 |
[10:22] | And I am here, sir, to reclaim what is rightfully mine. | 我来这里取回属于我的东西 |
[10:27] | Security. call security! | 警卫 叫警卫 |
[11:06] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知不知道你在干什么 |
[11:07] | This is outrageous. | 太野蛮了 |
[11:08] | Take what you want. please leave. | 随便拿吧 求求你 |
[11:11] | Anything, take anything. | 什么都行 都给你 |
[11:20] | Be quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[11:27] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[11:29] | Proud, empty, hollow things that you are. | 你们这群自大无知肤浅的东西 |
[11:33] | Let this remind you why you once feared the dark. | 让你们牢记恐惧黑暗的滋味 |
[12:23] | Fishstick. we have to talk. | 费斯蒂克 咱们得谈谈 |
[12:29] | Undercover. | 秘密活动 |
[12:31] | Can’t he get the meaning of the word? | 他不懂这个词什么意思吗 |
[12:32] | Look, we are still government-funded. | 听着 我们仍是由政府资助 |
[12:34] | We are still a secret, although a dirty secret, if you ask me. | 我们仍是个秘密 肮脏的秘密 |
[12:38] | Officially we do not exist, you see. | 按官方的说法 我们根本不存在 |
[12:41] | So that’s the problem when we get these. | 所以当我们拿到这些 就是个麻烦事儿 |
[12:44] | Subway. highway. park. | 地铁 高速公路 还有公园 |
[12:50] | And he posed for this one and gave an autograph. | 他还在这张里摆Pose 又签了名 |
[12:55] | I suppress each photo. cell phone videos. | 我封锁了全部照片和视频 |
[12:58] | They cost me a fortune and they show up on youtube. | 花了我好大一笔 但还是被传到了网上 |
[13:02] | God, I hate youtube. | 我恨Youtube这个网站 |
[13:03] | Well, he just wants the world outside to know what we do, | 他只是想让外面知道我们做了什么 |
[13:07] | What he does. | 不 是他做了什么 |
[13:08] | He loathes me. | 他讨厌我 |
[13:10] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[13:11] | No? | 不是吗 |
[13:13] | Target practice. | 射击训练 |
[13:14] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[13:15] | And then he posts them around. | 然后他把这个到处贴 |
[13:20] | Do you know how that makes me feel? | 你知道这让我有什么感觉 |
[13:28] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事儿了 |
[13:30] | h, it’s friday. | 哦 今天周五 |
[13:31] | I tell you, fishstick, he hates me. | 我告诉你 他恨我 |
[13:33] | He’s out to destroy me. | 他就是来杀我的 |
[13:34] | My street cred is low. | 现在我的街头血条很低 |
[13:36] | Street cred? | 街头血条是什么 |
[13:37] | My mojo. | 就是我的能量 |
[13:39] | Washington, they’re wondering if I’ve got the stuff. | 华盛顿那边肯定在想我是否已抓到他了 |
[13:42] | You think I have an easy job? | 你以为我的工作轻松吗 |
[13:43] | Do you think I enjoy being a pain in the neck? | 你以为我喜欢招人烦吗 |
[13:51] | I am medicated. | 我得吃药了 |
[13:54] | I mean, this is not candy. | 这不是糖 |
[13:56] | This is… it’s an antacid. | 是抗酸剂… |
[13:57] | Yes, it’s an over-the-counter medicine, | 是啊 还是非处方药呢 |
[13:59] | But this is medicine. | 但 这是药 |
[14:02] | You see, I worry because, you know, | 我很担心 你知道的 |
[14:06] | I mean, I am, we are, after all, | 我是说 我 我们毕竟是 |
[14:09] | We’re just humble public servants. | 总之我们只是干活的 |
[14:12] | It’s not about you. he’s acting out. | 这不关你的事 他有点过火 |
[14:15] | Things are a little tense with liz. | 因为他和丽兹之间有点紧张 |
[14:17] | Tense? how tense? tense how? | 怎么紧张 紧张什么 |
[14:21] | Well, you know, the usual. | 你知道 就像平常人一样 |
[14:23] | A new couple making adjustments. | 新夫妻得有个磨合期 |
[14:26] | -They argue. -They argue, huh? | -他们会吵架 -吵架是吗 |
[14:28] | -Sometimes. -How bad? | -偶尔会吵 -吵到什么程度呢 |
[14:29] | Like everybody else. | 和其他人都一样 |
[14:30] | They have good days and bad days. | 他们也有悲欢离合 |
[14:35] | I’m not done with you. | 我跟你没完 |
[15:01] | Hey, abe. | 你好亚伯 |
[15:02] | Red, come back here! | 红大个 到这边来 |
[15:04] | Manning. | 真是的 |
[15:05] | Pick up your clothes! | 把你的衣服捡起来 |
[15:06] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 好 好 |
[15:07] | Put away your things! | 把你的东西拿走 |
[15:10] | Watch it, boys, she’s on fire. | 小心点哥们 她正在气头上 |
[15:12] | Then again, there are the really bad days. | 话说回来 他们吵得可真凶 |
[15:17] | I’m not afraid of you, you know. | 我可不怕你 你知道的 |
[15:18] | You should be. look at this mess. look around. | 你应该怕我 看看这一团乱 |
[15:21] | I have one rule. don’t touch my stuff. | 我有个规矩 别碰我的东西 |
[15:24] | Oh, I get it. that’s your rule. okay. | 明白了 搞的乱七八糟就是你的规矩 |
[15:26] | The one and only. I’m easy. | 就这一个规矩 我很好说话 |
[15:29] | How’s that even possible? | 怎么可能 |
[15:30] | Everything is your stuff. | 都是你的东西呢 |
[15:31] | The same cd, lp. | 一样的CD和唱片 |
[15:33] | It’s all green. | 这是全绿的专辑 |
[15:34] | You can’t listen to all green on cd. | 不能在CD机上听这个 |
[15:35] | But it’s good to keep. | 但值得收藏 |
[15:36] | And an eight-track. an eight-track, red? | 可这是黑胶唱片啊 红大个 |
[15:38] | Yeah, well, one day, the world’s gonna realize its mistake. | 总有一天人们会认识到自己的错误 |
[15:41] | Eight-track was the way to go, baby. | 黑胶唱片才是正道 |
[15:42] | Come on, kids, you can come out now. | 来 孩子们 可以出来了 |
[15:45] | That’s right, it’s all over. that’s right. | 这就对了 都结束了 |
[15:49] | And what about me, red? | 那我呢 红大个 |
[15:50] | I need some space. | 我需要空间 |
[15:54] | At least enough to find my toothbrush. | 起码能找到我的牙刷 |
[15:57] | Toothbrush? wait a minute. | 牙刷吗 等一下 |
[16:02] | It’s right there. | 不就在那嘛 |
[16:06] | Red, I can’t live like this. | 红大个 我不能这样过下去了 |
[16:10] | Oh, damn. | 妈的 |
[16:13] | Gotta go. we all gotta go. | 得走了 我们都得走了 |
[16:15] | It’s an emergency, right? | 是紧急事件 对吧 |
[16:17] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:18] | Red. red! | 红大个 红大个 |
[16:21] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[16:23] | Oh, jeez, it’s manning. watch yourself, liz. | 天哪 是曼宁 丽兹你自己小心点 |
[16:26] | Red. red! | 红大个 红大个 |
[16:27] | Listen. | 听着 |
[16:29] | – Manning. – Hi. | – 曼宁 – 嘿 |
[16:30] | We’re going to downtown manhattan. | 我们得去曼哈顿的闹市区 |
[16:31] | Yeah, it’ll be fun. | 好啊 肯定很好玩 |
[16:32] | Downtown. very dangerous. | 闹市区 很危险的 |
[16:34] | Dangerous for you. | 对你来说很危险 |
[16:35] | And for me. | 当然对我也很危险 |
[16:38] | Now, I know you dream of the outside world, | 我知道你想去外面世界 |
[16:40] | But, trust me, it’s not that great. | 但是相信我 外面世界不好玩的 |
[16:41] | It’s savage, as a matter of fact. bad. | 那里很野蛮 很糟糕 |
[16:45] | Come on, fellas, let’s get this out of here. | 来吧伙计们 咱们出去吧 |
[16:47] | These, on the other hand, are good. | 但是这个很不错 |
[16:51] | Cuban. | 古巴雪茄 |
[16:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:54] | Being seen? | 被人看到的话 |
[16:56] | Bad. | 很糟 |
[16:57] | Exactly. I confiscated a box of these, | 正确 我买了好几箱 |
[16:58] | And I’ll get you some more. | 我会再给你的 |
[17:01] | But you’ve gotta do me a little favor tonight, out there. | 但今晚在外面的时候你得帮我个忙 |
[17:04] | You have to be… you have to be very, very… | 你必须非常非常… |
[17:08] | Discreet. | 谨慎 |
[17:09] | -What? thank you. yes. -You’re welcome. | -什么 谢谢 对 -不客气 |
[17:10] | Discreet. | 谨慎 |
[17:12] | Invisible. in and out. | 当个隐形人 进去 出来 |
[17:16] | Really? | 你能吗 |
[17:18] | Hey, I can be discreet if I wanna be. | 要是我愿意 我也可以谨慎 |
[17:21] | I followed you and myers, didn’t i? | 我跟踪过你和迈尔斯 记得吗 |
[17:22] | And then you had him transferred to antarctica. | 是啊 接着你就被送到了南极洲 |
[17:24] | That’s very discreet. | 你可真谨慎啊 |
[17:26] | He said he liked the cold. | 他说他喜欢寒冷嘛 |
[17:30] | Like a shadow. | 我会像影子一样 |
[17:37] | Like a shadow in the night. | 像夜晚的影子一样 |
[17:52] | Us customs discovered a few illegally imported items. | 美国海关发现非法进口物品 |
[17:55] | It’s a minor infraction. and a gas pocket. | 是一些气囊 属于轻微违法物品 |
[17:59] | They detected a gas pocket up there. | 他们在那里发现些气囊 |
[18:02] | Now fbi agents, under my command, | 现在联邦调查局 在我的指挥下 |
[18:05] | Are going up there right now with special gas equipment. | 正戴着防护装备上楼去了 |
[18:12] | Jeez, it stinks in here. | 老天 这里真臭 |
[18:16] | This is worse than my room. | 这里比我的房间还乱 |
[18:17] | Waiting for a report on that. | 在等这东西的报告 |
[18:22] | Say “cheese.” | 说”茄子” |
[18:24] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[18:54] | Whatever they called us for is over. | 不管他们叫我们来干什么 看来没事了 |
[18:56] | We had over 70 guests reported. | 报告说这里有70多位宾客 |
[18:59] | We have no survivors, no bodies. | 没有生还者 也没有尸体 |
[19:02] | Same story here, babe. | 这里也是 宝贝 |
[19:03] | Don’t call me “babe.” | 别叫我”宝贝” |
[19:05] | “Abe, ” I said. “abe.” wrong channel. | 我说的是”亚伯” 频道错了 |
[19:11] | Abe, I think liz is still mad at me. | 亚伯 我想丽兹还在生我的气 |
[19:14] | Still the same channel. | 还是一样的频道 |
[19:33] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗 |
[19:35] | No. | 不能 |
[19:36] | Now, listen. When we get home later, | 一会儿回到家 |
[19:38] | I’m gonna clean up my whole mess. | 我会收拾我的烂摊子 |
[19:40] | That’s not the problem. | 不是那个问题 |
[19:41] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[19:42] | Not now. | 现在不是时候 |
[19:51] | Abe, what have you got? | 亚伯 你有什么发现 |
[19:54] | Oh, this is interesting. | 真有趣 |
[19:56] | Both boxes have the royal seal. | 两个盒子都有皇家印章 |
[19:59] | Only delivered at a time of war. | 它们只在战时才生产 |
[20:38] | Red? We have company. | 红大个 我们有伴了 |
[20:43] | Come on, blue, give me something to work with here. | 快点 布鲁 给我点活干 |
[20:45] | Burrowing creatures. | 洞穴生物 |
[20:47] | -How many of them? -Many. | -有多少 -很多 |
[20:48] | There are no corpses because there are no leftovers. | 这里没有尸体是因为这里没有什么遗留物 |
[20:52] | Have you noticed the floor? | 注意过地板吗 |
[20:54] | Oh, crap. | 妈的(还有便便之意) |
[20:55] | Precisely. | 对了 |
[20:56] | All these things do is eat and eat. | 它们要做的就是不停地吃啊吃 |
[20:59] | Then poop, and then eat again. | 然后排便 然后再吃 |
[21:01] | Remind you of anyone? | 让你想起谁了吗 |
[21:03] | Damn it, abe. What are these things? | 妈的 亚伯 这些是什么东西 |
[21:08] | English, english. | 说英语 说英语 |
[21:09] | Oh, they’re tooth fairies. | 它们是牙齿仙子 |
[21:12] | No, no. Third century, black forest. | 不是 它们生活在三世纪的德国山林区 |
[21:14] | Feed mostly on calcium, bones, skin, organs. | 主要以钙 骨头 皮肤和器官为食 |
[21:17] | But they do go for the teeth first. | 但它们会先吃牙齿 |
[21:21] | Hence the name tooth fairies. | 所以唤作嗜齿仙子 |
[21:23] | I bet you they don’t leave money, either. | 我敢说它们也吃钱 |
[21:38] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[21:41] | Liz, you’re pregnant. | 丽兹 你有身孕了 |
[21:43] | No, I’m not. | 没有 我没有 |
[21:45] | Yes, you are. | 你有 你是有了 |
[21:59] | What have you got, marble? | 你那有什么发现 马博 |
[22:00] | Think I may have found one. | 我想我找到了一个 |
[22:04] | But he’s kind of cute. | 不过它看起来还算可爱 |
[22:08] | Don’t go near it! | 别靠近它 |
[22:18] | It’s biting me! | 它在咬我 |
[22:22] | Marble. | 马博 |
[22:24] | It hurts! It hurts! | 好痛 好痛 |
[22:46] | Red, we need you here! | 红大个 我们这需要你 |
[22:50] | Marble. | 马博 |
[22:55] | Nasty little… | 这些肮脏的小… |
[23:09] | Keep firing, abe. Keep firing! | 接着开枪 亚伯 接着开枪 |
[23:25] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[23:48] | Sorry, lady. | 抱歉 女士 |
[23:55] | You should be running. | 你们走开 |
[23:57] | There’s a safe upstairs. | 楼上有保险室 |
[23:59] | How do we get there? | 咱们怎么上去 |
[24:01] | We need a clearing. | 给我们开路 |
[24:03] | Run! | 快跑 |
[24:11] | Up to the safe, now! | 到保险室去 快 |
[24:16] | Abe. Up the stairs. | 亚伯 上楼 |
[24:22] | Come on, liz, burn them all. Go. Go! | 快点 丽兹 烧死它们 快走 快走 |
[24:25] | Yes, we’re going! | 我们在走 |
[24:28] | Get in the safe, abe. Get in the safe! | 到保险室去 亚伯 到保险室去 |
[24:40] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[24:43] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[24:45] | Steel! | 史帝尔 |
[24:58] | Damned beasts. | 这些该死的小畜生 |
[25:06] | Fire is mine. | 火由我生 |
[25:09] | Fire is in me. | 我身孕火 |
[25:11] | Red, stay away from the window! | 红大个 离窗户远点 |
[25:15] | Fire is me. | 火即是我 |
[25:18] | Stop biting me! | 别咬了 |
[25:23] | Fire is me. | 火即是我 |
[25:29] | World, here I come. | 俗世 我来了 |
[26:18] | What have you done? | 你都干了什么 |
[26:20] | Guess we’re out. | 我想我们暴露了 |
[26:21] | Hey, hellboy, over here. | 地狱男爵 这边 |
[26:58] | Your royal highness. | 尊敬的殿下 |
[27:13] | Before entering the council chamber, | 进入会议厅前 |
[27:16] | You must surrender your weapon. | 您必须交出武器 |
[27:20] | I will not. | 我不会交的 |
[27:25] | It is protocol, sire, for peasant and prince alike. | 殿下 无论贫富贵贱 我们一视同仁 |
[27:46] | For you, sister, | 妹妹 为了你 |
[27:50] | Anything. | 怎样都可以 |
[27:55] | According to multiple eye witnesses, | 据消息灵通人士透露 |
[27:57] | Lives were, in fact, endangered. | 人们正出于危险之中 |
[27:59] | There you have it, hellboy. | 这就是地狱男爵 |
[28:00] | But is he really on our side? | 但他是我们这边的吗 |
[28:02] | Do you have superpowers? | 你有超能力吗 |
[28:03] | Well, yeah. | 有的 |
[28:05] | But, really, all I wanna be is just an ordinary person, | 但我真的只想做个普通人 |
[28:07] | Just like you and you and everybody. | 就像你和其他人一样 |
[28:11] | Hey, guys. You’re missing this. | 大伙 你们快错过新闻了 |
[28:14] | We’re on tv. | 我们上电视了 |
[28:18] | Liz. Liz, are you all right? | 丽兹 丽兹 你还好吧 |
[28:19] | Yeah, i’ll be out in a minute. | 还好 我一会出来 |
[28:22] | You don’t need to do that. You can trust me. | 你不用这么做 相信我 |
[28:24] | My readings are quite accurate. | 我算的很准的 |
[28:25] | Shut up, abe. | 闭嘴 亚伯 |
[28:27] | Get your damn hand away from the door. | 把你的手拿开那扇门 |
[28:30] | You have nothing to fear. | 你什么都不用担心 |
[28:32] | In spite of appearances, | 尽管相貌并不出众 |
[28:34] | I believe red would be an excellent father figure. | 我相信红大个会是个出色的父亲 |
[28:39] | And what about this guy? | 那这家伙呢 |
[28:41] | Walking around with a toilet seat on his head. | 戴着个马桶座圈走来走去的 |
[28:43] | A toilet seat! | 马桶座圈 |
[28:44] | It’s quite obvious it’s a breathing apparatus. | 很明显 这是呼吸器 |
[28:48] | Hey, I think we gotta lose the garbage truck. | 我想我们得丢了那辆垃圾车 |
[28:50] | Sends out the wrong signal. | 它会发出错误的信号 |
[28:53] | You think that’s our problem? | 你认为这是我们的问题 |
[28:56] | Transportation? | 运输吗 |
[28:59] | And this girl, | 还有这个女孩 |
[29:00] | We definitely have to find out what’s wrong with her. | 我们一定得找出她得了什么病 |
[29:02] | She’s cute, though. We should get her on the show. | 不过她很可爱 我们应该让她上节目 |
[29:04] | I hate it when people stare at me. | 我讨厌人们盯着我看 |
[29:07] | Makes me feel like a freak. | 让我感觉自己跟怪胎似的 |
[29:10] | You had no right, red. | 你没有权利 红大个 |
[29:12] | It’s manning. Could you… | 是曼宁 你能… |
[29:13] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 你要我告诉你多少次 |
[29:14] | It’s a gas pocket. | 那是气孔 |
[29:17] | And a gaseous phenomenon that occurred… | 这种现象发生在… |
[29:23] | Gas pocket. What an idiot. | 气孔 真是个笨蛋 |
[29:28] | You’ve murdered me. | 我被你害惨了 |
[29:30] | You have murdered me. | 我被你害惨了 |
[29:35] | You have ridiculed me. | 你还嘲弄我 |
[29:40] | And you have brought this unto yourself. | 这是你自找的 |
[29:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:44] | Washington is sending down a new bprd agent. | 华盛顿那边派下来一名新的BPRD干员 |
[29:48] | A new guy? | 来新人了吗 |
[29:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:51] | To look after you. | 是来关照你的 |
[29:59] | Sire, please. | 殿下 请 |
[30:23] | To set us free. All of us, father. | 为了重获自由 所有人的自由 父王 |
[30:32] | A truce based on shame. | 那是用耻辱换来的休战 |
[30:35] | The humans have forgotten the gods, | 人类已经忘了谁是他们的神 |
[30:38] | Destroyed the earth. And for what? | 它们破坏了地球 为了什么呢 |
[30:42] | Parking lots. Shopping malls. | 停车场 商业街 |
[30:45] | Greed has burned a hole in their heart | 他们的心已被贪婪所吞噬 |
[30:47] | That will never be filled. | 他们的欲望永远不能满足 |
[30:48] | They will never have enough. | 永不知足 |
[30:57] | Honor? | 荣耀 |
[31:00] | Look at this place. Where is the honor in it? | 看看这地方 荣耀何在? |
[31:04] | Father, you were once a proud warrior. | 父王 你曾是个受人尊敬的勇士 |
[31:06] | When did you become their pet? | 你什么时候变成了他们的玩物 |
[31:12] | I have returned from exile to wage war | 我结束流放 回来挑起战争 |
[31:15] | And reclaim our land, our birthright. | 来收回我们的土地 我们天赐的权利 |
[31:18] | And for that, I will call upon | 为此 我会发动 |
[31:20] | The help of all of my people. | 所有的子民 |
[31:21] | And they will answer, | 无论他们善恶与否 |
[31:24] | The good, the bad | 即便是最邪恶的 |
[31:29] | And the worst. | 都会应声而起 |
[31:34] | Perhaps I am. Perhaps they made me so. | 也许我是疯了 也许是它们让我这么做的 |
[31:51] | We will not fade. | 我们不会隐退的 |
[31:59] | It is. | 是的 |
[32:01] | I am sorry, father. | 对不起 父王 |
[32:15] | And you, sister, | 你呢 妹妹 |
[32:17] | Are you at peace with your king’s verdict? | 你赞同父王的决定吗 |
[32:20] | I am, my brother. I am. | 是的 哥哥 我赞同 |
[32:25] | Then very well. Death it is. | 那好吧 死就死吧 |
[34:22] | Now, for the final piece, my sister. | 还有最后一块 妹妹 |
[34:28] | Where is she, wink? Where is she? | 她在哪 文克 她在哪 |
[34:39] | Go find her. Now! Find her! | 去找到她 快去 找到她 |
[34:47] | Elevator arriving now to section 42. | 电梯已到42层 |
[34:51] | Elevator arriving now to section 42. | 电梯已到42层 |
[34:56] | Pardon me, boys. Excuse me. Excuse me. | 抱歉 大伙 借过 借过 |
[34:58] | -Is he here? -Not yet. | -他来了吗 -还没 |
[35:00] | I’m telling you, we don’t need this guy. | 跟你说 我们不需要这家伙 |
[35:01] | Well, I think we do. | 我想我们需要 |
[35:02] | Evidently, this guy’s | 看得出 他可是 |
[35:04] | Quite the big shot in washington. | 华盛顿那边的大人物 |
[35:05] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[35:07] | His name is johann krauss. | 他叫乔汉•克拉斯 |
[35:09] | Johann krauss? Sounds german. | 乔汉•克拉斯吗 听起来像德国人 |
[35:12] | He’s the top man in… | 在外质学方面 他可是… |
[35:14] | Ectoplasmic. | 巨擘 |
[35:15] | Yes, thank you. Ectoplasmic research. | 对 谢谢 外质学研究专家 |
[35:17] | Comes highly recommended by our european liaison. | 由我们的欧洲联络会强力推荐 |
[35:20] | -Johann krauss. -“Liaison.” | -乔汉•克拉斯 -联络 |
[35:21] | I love that word, don’t you? | 我爱这个词 你不爱吗 |
[35:23] | It’s so hoity toity. | 真是带劲 |
[35:24] | -I don’t like germans. -No fingerprints. | -我不喜欢德国人 -没有指纹 |
[35:26] | -Here he comes. -Germans make me nervous. | -他来了 -德国人让我紧张 |
[35:28] | No photo. Dossier says, | 没有图片 档案上有的 |
[35:47] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[35:49] | Damen und herren, johann krauss at your service. | 女士们 先生们 乔汉•克拉斯听候差遣 |
[35:54] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[36:01] | Look at that. Poor little thing. | 看看这个 可怜的小东西 |
[36:03] | Bought and sold on the black market. | 在黑市被买来卖去 |
[36:05] | Crammed into cargo containers. | 塞进集装箱 |
[36:06] | Smuggled, abused. | 被走私 滥用 |
[36:09] | He has very expressive hands. | 他的手可真是动作丰富啊 |
[36:11] | The seal on the box worries me also. | 这个盒子上的印章也让我忧心 |
[36:13] | A warring emblem. | 一个战争徽章 |
[36:14] | Yes, from the bethmoora clan. | 没错 来自地球之子 |
[36:15] | The sons of the earth. | 贝茨莫拉部族的 |
[36:16] | Your file says you’re the brains of the operation, | 你的档案上说你是这的头 |
[36:18] | And I must admit, I’m impressed. | 我得承认 你确实让我眼前一亮 |
[36:20] | In my file, you’ll see, mr. Krauss, | 克拉斯先生 在我档案里 你会看到 |
[36:22] | That I worked very closely with abe in his training. | 我在亚伯的项目上和他紧密合作 |
[36:25] | Ja, okay. | 好的 |
[36:26] | Let’s see what our little friend here can remember. | 让我们看看这位小朋友还能记起什么 |
[36:28] | Memory gets a little sketchy | 在你刚烧死时 |
[36:30] | Right after you’ve burned to death. | 记忆会有点模糊不清的 |
[36:31] | But maybe saint malachy can help. | 但是 也许圣玛拉基能帮上忙 |
[36:36] | Oh, no, no. No amulets, mein herr. | 不行 不行 不能用护身符 |
[36:38] | Teleplasty. | 电塑 |
[36:39] | Plastic. Very modern. | 塑料的 够先进 |
[36:42] | Teleplasty by which an ectoplasmic medium, | 跟克拉斯博士一样 是一种外质媒介 |
[36:44] | Such as dr. Krauss, can control inanimate things, | 它可以控制无生命的事物 |
[36:48] | Organic, mechanical, dead or alive. | 有机的 机械的 死的或者活的 |
[36:53] | Take it, take it all in, mein junge. | 吸进它 全都吸进去 |
[36:58] | There we are. Get up. | 好了 起来吧 |
[37:02] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 起来 |
[37:05] | Now I have full control of its limbic system. | 我现在可以完全控制它的边缘系统 |
[37:08] | Let us see how long I can hold it. | 让我们看看我能撑多久 |
[37:11] | What? | 什么 |
[37:13] | Hey, you chewed off the tip of my tail. | 你咬掉了我尾巴尖 |
[37:16] | Yeah, you, you little… | 你这个小… |
[37:17] | It says you’re rude, brutish und not very bright. | 它说你很粗鲁 野蛮 而且不是很聪明 |
[37:26] | It seems our little friend here | 看来我们的小朋友 |
[37:28] | Remembers market sounds and voices. | 记起了市场里的声音 |
[37:30] | And a peculiar troll language spoken | 还有一种罕见的初尔语言 |
[37:33] | In the last place his cage was opened. | 它的箱子最后被打开的地方是 |
[37:34] | The troll market. | 初尔市场 |
[37:36] | The troll market? Come on. | 初尔市场 拜托 |
[37:39] | No one’s ever found it. | 没人找到过它 |
[37:41] | That’s because it doesn’t exist. | 那是因为它并不存在 |
[37:47] | Mr. Krauss? Dr. Krauss, sir. | 克拉斯先生 克拉斯先生 |
[37:50] | Our little informant there doesn’t look so good. | 我们的告密人看来快不行了 |
[38:09] | Back inside, you. There we are. | 回来吧 好了 |
[38:11] | So, now we know where to begin. | 现在我们知道该从哪里开始了 |
[38:14] | Trolls dwell under bridges. | 大桥下面的初尔市场 |
[38:16] | Wow. You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[38:18] | By the way, | 顺便提一下 |
[38:19] | There’s over 2, 000 bridges in new york city. | 纽约市可有2000多座桥 |
[38:21] | But vladimir vanya, | 但19世纪的神秘主义历史学家 |
[38:23] | 19th century occult historian, | 弗拉基米尔•樊亚 |
[38:24] | Places the troll market directly under | 就把初尔市场建在 |
[38:26] | The east end of the brooklyn bridge. | 布鲁克林大桥的最东端 |
[38:28] | We’ve already looked there. | 我们已经查过那了 |
[38:29] | Yes, you have, but not with me, agent. | 没错 你是去过了 但当时我没去 干员 |
[38:30] | Not with me. | 我没去 |
[38:32] | We’re moving in. | 开始行动 |
[38:51] | Keep it coming, keep it coming. Hold it. | 往前来 往前来 停下 |
[38:57] | “Not with me, agent.” what an ego. | “我没去 干员” 真是个自大狂 |
[39:00] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[39:01] | Well, you can keep him. | 那你跟他混吧 |
[39:06] | I mean, am I the only one | 难道只有我认为 |
[39:07] | That thinks this guy is full of… | 那家伙是个… |
[39:08] | No, no, no, no, don’t lean. | 别 别 别 别靠上去 |
[39:09] | Lot 336, the schufftein glasses. Could it be? | 336箱 舒弗汀眼镜 难道它是 |
[39:13] | The three surviving pairs, | 仅存的三副 |
[39:14] | And we will use them to locate the troll market. | 我们要用它们来确定初尔市场的位置 |
[39:16] | Dr. Krauss, what a coup. | 克拉斯博士 真有你的 |
[39:18] | The schufftein glasses. | 舒弗汀眼镜 |
[39:20] | You’re my hero. | 崇拜死你了 |
[39:22] | Hey. You hellboy? | 你是地狱男爵吗 |
[39:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:24] | You’re ugly, man. | 哥们儿 你长得可真丑 |
[39:27] | Two more on the wall in front of me | 在我前面的墙上再放两个 |
[39:30] | And then three on the alleys facing that way. | 然后在巷子里放三个 朝着那条路 |
[39:34] | What do you think of mr. know-lt-all? | 你觉得那位”万事通”先生怎么样 |
[39:35] | Don’t know, too early to tell. | 我不知道 现在下结论为时过早 |
[39:36] | Hey, you’re hellboy. | 你就是地狱男爵 |
[39:37] | I know, I’m ugly. | 我知道 我很丑 |
[39:38] | Forget it. | 算你有自知之明 |
[39:40] | We’ll talk about it later. | 我们迟些再聊 |
[39:42] | He’s sure of himself | 他对自己很自信 |
[39:44] | And I think maybe you’re intimidated. | 我想你可能觉得自己受到威胁了 |
[39:48] | Intimidated. huh? | 受到威胁? |
[39:55] | Keep us up to date on the cameras, | 保持监视器信号 |
[39:57] | Agent sherman. over and out. | 谢尔曼探员 完毕 |
[39:59] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[40:02] | Normally, we can’t see fairy folk and trolls. | 平常我们看不到小精灵和巨魔 |
[40:04] | They generate a cloaking aura | 他们能产生一种叫”魔环”的光环 |
[40:08] | Called “glamour.” | 包裹住自己 |
[40:09] | But in 1878, emil schufftein | 但在1878年 埃米尔•舒弗汀 |
[40:11] | Designed and built these. | 设计并制作了这些 |
[40:12] | Four crystal diopters that penetrate that effect | 四组水晶屈光镜可以穿透那种效果 |
[40:15] | And reveal the true nature of things. | 看到事物的本质 |
[40:18] | Oh, dr. krauss, they’re more beautiful than I’d imagined. | 克拉斯博士 它比我想的还美 |
[40:21] | You must try them on then. oh, yes. | 你戴上试试 |
[40:22] | Try them on, agent. they’ll look good. | 戴上试试 探员 一定很帅 |
[40:24] | I love these tight little leather straps. | 我喜欢这种紧凑的小皮带 |
[40:26] | Intimidated? | 受到威胁? |
[40:30] | Mr. kraut? sir? | 克劳特 先生 |
[40:32] | Krauss, agent. with a double “s.” | 克拉斯 探员 两个’S’ |
[40:34] | S-s. right, right. | 两个S 对… |
[40:36] | Listen, those gizmos? | 听着 这些小发明 |
[40:42] | How do you know they work? | 你怎么知道它有效 |
[40:45] | I have a suspect. | 我发现一个疑犯 |
[40:46] | Give me a vector, agent sherman. a vector. | 告诉我坐标 谢尔曼探员 坐标 |
[40:49] | B-12, the alley, northbound. | B12 小巷子里 往北 |
[40:51] | Well, track the target. we’re coming down. | 好 盯住他 我们马上到 |
[40:54] | Keep an eye on her. I’ll be right back. | 看好他 我马上回来 |
[40:56] | This little old lady? come on. | 这个小老太太 得了吧 |
[40:58] | It’s a fragglewump, an ugly scottish troll. | 那是一种丑陋的苏格兰巨魔 |
[41:01] | They’re afraid of canaries. | 它们怕金丝雀 |
[41:02] | Oh, my god. canaries, huh? | 我的天啊 金丝雀 |
[41:06] | What about the kittens? | 那些小猫呢 |
[41:08] | She feeds on them. | 她吃它们 |
[41:09] | Come on, then. kitty, kitty, kitty. | 过来 小猫们 |
[41:11] | That thing is a “she”? | 那也能叫她 |
[41:34] | Down, you fools. | 趴下 蠢货 |
[41:35] | What do you think you are doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[41:37] | She’s gonna eat the cat. | 她要吃那猫 |
[41:38] | You’ll make her aware of our presence. | 你会让她发现我们的 |
[41:41] | We should use the canary now. | 我们现在该用金丝雀 |
[41:42] | She’s gonna eat it! | 她就要吃了 |
[41:44] | We should use the bird, dr. krauss. | 我们该用这只鸟了 克拉斯博士 |
[41:45] | The bird. | 这个金丝雀 |
[41:48] | She’s going to eat the cat. | 她要吃了 |
[41:50] | You will stay put and follow my orders. | 你们不得行动 必须听我的命令 |
[41:51] | I can’t sit by here… | 我不能光看着… |
[41:52] | You are directly under my command, and you have to obey. | 你受我直接领导 必须服从我的命令 |
[41:54] | -Stay put! -Oh, screw this! | -呆着别动 -滚吧 |
[41:56] | Hey! lucy. | 嘿 露西 |
[41:57] | Come back here. | 快回来 |
[41:58] | I’m home. | 我来了 |
[42:00] | Oh, yes, dearie. can I help you? | 亲爱的 我能帮你什么吗 |
[42:03] | Give it up, nasty. we can see you. | 别装了 脏东西 我们能看穿你 |
[42:05] | You see me? | 看穿我 |
[42:06] | How? how do you see me? | 怎么会 你们怎么会看穿我 |
[42:10] | We’re looking for the entrance to the troll market. any clues? | 我们在寻找去初尔市场的入口 你知道吗 |
[42:13] | Come any closer and I’ll rip your heart. | 再靠近我就把你的心挖出来 |
[42:15] | We’re gonna have to get a little old-school, abe. | 我们得用老办法了 亚比 |
[42:17] | Give me the bird. | 把鸟给我 |
[42:21] | Not a canary. | 不要啊 我怕金丝雀 |
[42:22] | What, you’re afraid of this little guy? | 什么 你怕这个小家伙 |
[42:25] | Who’d know? | 你们知道吗 |
[42:27] | No more, no more. | 够了 够了 |
[42:28] | I’ll take you there. | 我带你们去 |
[42:32] | Come on, let’s go, you dirty old troll. | 来吧 我们走 你这又老又脏的巨魔 |
[42:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[42:54] | Agent sherman, we are going into the troll market. | 谢尔曼探员 我们正往初尔市场去 |
[42:56] | Keep communication to a minimum.Over und out. | 保持最低限度的联络 完毕 |
[42:59] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[43:01] | You see, this is a man who takes charge. | 看看 这才是做领导的人 |
[43:03] | You think? | 你真这么认为吗 |
[43:04] | Yeah. he’s efficient. | 是的 他很能干 |
[43:05] | He’s precise. | 做事明确 |
[43:07] | You add “resistant” to that, you got yourself a new watch. | 要确定他的抵抗力 你得多注意他 |
[43:10] | Dr. krauss is aware of the chain of command, and he… | 克拉斯博士被命令所约束 但是他… |
[43:13] | Oh, brother! | 哦 老兄 |
[43:15] | He seems to like me. | 他看上去和我一样 |
[43:21] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[43:24] | Wow, that’s some door! | 哇 真是座大门 |
[43:30] | It’s a complex combination lock. | 这是一种复杂的密码锁 |
[43:32] | What do you think, agent sapien? | 你觉得如何 西皮恩探员 |
[43:35] | Not good. | 不妙 |
[43:36] | With the number of symbols on the combination, | 从密码符号的数量看 |
[43:38] | We’ll be here for days. | 我们得花上几天时间 |
[43:40] | Well, not necessarily. | 没有必要 |
[43:41] | Let me try my technique. | 让我试试我的技术 |
[43:43] | Open it, lucy. | 打开它 露西 |
[43:44] | I will not. | 我才不 |
[43:46] | Pretty please. | 看看这个小可爱 |
[43:48] | Do as you may, demon. | 恶魔 随你便吧 |
[43:50] | Release the yellow beast. | 把这个黄色怪物放出来 |
[43:52] | Tear my eyes out. | 挖我的眼 |
[43:53] | Rip my insides and my legs and my tongue, | 破我的肚 断我的腿 割我的舌 |
[43:56] | But I will never open that door. | 但我永远不会打开这扇门 |
[44:06] | Is that your investigative technique? | 这就是你的调查技术吗 |
[44:09] | It said “never.” | 它说永远不 |
[44:10] | It’s unconscionable. | 真过分 |
[44:12] | That means he didn’t like it. | 这说明他不喜欢这种方式 |
[44:14] | What? | 什么 |
[44:15] | So, what, you’re gonna show us how it’s done, | 那么你要给我们表演怎么开吗 |
[44:17] | Mr. by-the-book? | 老教条先生 |
[44:20] | Is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[44:21] | Yes, I think I will. | 是的 我想是的 |
[44:28] | There we are. | 我们开始吧 |
[44:31] | Let me see. yes. | 让我来看看 对了 |
[44:53] | Gentlemen, welcome to the troll market. | 先生们 欢迎来到初尔市场 |
[45:35] | Liz.’ red, there’s something really important | 红大个 有件很重要的事 |
[45:38] | That I need to tell you. | 我得告诉你 |
[45:39] | Oh, liz, you should be here. you’d love it. | 哦 丽兹 你应该来的 你会喜欢这里的 |
[45:42] | Nobody’s looking at us. we blend right in. | 没人注意我们 我们就这么混进来了 |
[45:44] | Agent, I said keep communication to a minimum. | 探员 我说过保持最低限度的通讯 |
[45:47] | You’ll blow our cover. | 你会暴露我们的身份的 |
[45:49] | You know? I think he’s right. | 你知道吗 我觉得他说的对 |
[45:52] | I’m bringing you here for sure, babe. | 我会带你来的 宝贝儿 |
[45:54] | The fishbowl wants radio silence. so… | 那个鱼碗要求无线电静默 所以… |
[45:56] | Over and out. | 结束吧 |
[46:21] | The royal seal. | 皇室印章 |
[46:37] | Brother red. red, do you read me? | 红大个兄弟 红大个 能听到吗 |
[46:39] | Yeah, I read you, blue, but I’m watching sherlock at work. | 是的 能听到 我正看大侦探在工作呢 |
[46:42] | I’ll get back to you. | 我一会儿和你汇合 |
[46:43] | Excuse me, sir. | 打搅一下 先生 |
[46:44] | Sir, excuse… pardon me. sir, may I ask a… | 先生 对不起 先生 我能问一个… |
[46:52] | I gotta tell the boys that one. | 我得告诉孩子们这件事 |
[46:55] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 打搅一下 先生 |
[46:56] | Have you seen anyone purchasing this type of tooth fairy? | 你们看到过有人买这种嗜齿妖吗 |
[46:59] | No one sells them down here, pal. | 这儿没人卖这些 伙计 |
[47:01] | Over in jersey, maybe. | 也许在泽西有 |
[47:02] | Well, what about this, then? | 那么这个呢 |
[47:04] | Do you recognize this seal? | 你们认识这个印章吗 |
[47:06] | Make him go away. make him go away. | 叫他走 叫他走 |
[47:08] | No. we don’t. | 不 没见过 |
[47:09] | Please, dear sir. | 求你了 亲爱的先生 |
[47:11] | You’d better go. now! | 你最好马上走 |
[47:13] | We’ll make it worth your while. | 你们开个价吧 |
[47:16] | Don’t waste your time. we will not talk! | 你别浪费时间了 我们不会说的 |
[47:19] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[47:20] | You’re absolutely sure about that, huh? | 你确定你知道吗 |
[47:22] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[47:23] | You won’t talk, eh? | 你不会说是吗 |
[47:24] | Never. | 永远不说 |
[47:25] | Never, huh? | 永远不 |
[47:27] | Never ever, ever. | 永永远远不 |
[47:54] | Feeling a little chattier now? | 现在有点想谈了吗 |
[47:55] | We’ll never talk. | 我们永远都不会说 |
[47:57] | Yes, yes. | 我愿意说… |
[47:58] | We will, only don’t hit me anymore. | 我说 只是别再打我了 |
[48:01] | Chicken. | 胆小鬼 |
[48:03] | Who bought the tooth fairies? | 谁买了那些嗜齿妖 |
[48:04] | Prince nuada. | 努阿达王子 |
[48:06] | They say prince nuada broke the truce, | 他们说努阿达王子打破了停战协定 |
[48:08] | And now there is talk of war, | 现在有流言说战争将起 |
[48:10] | A war with the human world. | 一场针对人类的战争 |
[48:14] | Sorry, kid. | 对不起 小鬼 |
[48:15] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[48:16] | Nice baby. | 可爱的小宝宝 |
[48:18] | I’m not a baby. I’m a tumor. | 我不是宝宝 我是个肿瘤 |
[48:23] | Yes, red. I am following a lead right now. | 是的 红大个 我正在跟踪 |
[48:28] | It may turn out… | 也许结果… |
[48:32] | It may turn out to be nothing, | 也许没什么结果 |
[48:34] | But I will let you know soon enough. | 但我会及时通知你 |
[49:05] | What do you want? tell me your name. | 你要什么 报上名来 |
[49:15] | Follow me. | 随我来 |
[49:19] | Your father left you this map. | 你父亲留给你这张地图 |
[49:21] | In it, he said, lies the secret | 他说 藏在里面的 |
[49:24] | To the location of the golden army. | 就是黄金军团藏身地的秘密 |
[49:28] | Move away! quickly, your highness. | 快走 快 公主殿下 |
[49:34] | Can I help you with something? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[49:36] | No, thank you. I’m just looking. | 不 谢谢 我只是随便看看 |
[49:38] | You can’t go in there! | 你不可以进去 |
[49:40] | Sir, why are you following me? | 先生 为什么跟踪我 |
[49:41] | I… | 我… |
[49:43] | I was just hoping to find an old map chart of algiers. | 我只是想找一张老的阿尔及尔的路海图 |
[49:47] | Why are you following me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[49:48] | I was not. | 我没有 |
[49:50] | Did my brother send you to steal the crown piece? | 是我哥哥派你来偷皇冠碎片的吗 |
[49:53] | Your brother? | 你哥哥 |
[49:54] | Oh, you’re sorely mistaken, I assure you. | 我想你弄错了 我向你保证 |
[49:57] | Then answer me truthfully. | 那就告诉我实话 |
[49:59] | Why were you following me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[50:03] | My name is abraham sapien. | 我叫亚伯拉罕•西皮恩 |
[50:08] | There is no such name. | 根本就没这种名字 |
[50:09] | Oh, I don’t like it either, but i… | 我也不喜欢这名字 但我… |
[50:10] | Enough. | 够了 |
[50:12] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[50:14] | Your hand. | 你的手 |
[50:23] | You are an agent | 你是个探员 |
[50:25] | For the bureau of paranormal research and defense. | 为超自然现象研究防御中心工作 |
[50:29] | And your name is… | 你的名字是… |
[50:33] | Horrible, I know. | 很糟糕 我知道 |
[50:35] | I’m nuala, princess nuala. | 我是努阿拉公主 |
[50:38] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[50:40] | Forgive me, your highness, | 原谅我 公主殿下 |
[50:42] | But as you were learning about me, | 在你读我的信息的时候 |
[50:44] | I couldn’t help but learn a bit about you myself. | 我忍不住也读了一些你的信息 |
[50:49] | I know that you need our help. | 我知道你需要我们的帮助 |
[50:50] | I’m afraid it’s the other way around. | 我恐怕这是唯一可以走的路了 |
[51:02] | The window. out now. | 窗户 快出去 |
[51:04] | I will take care of this. | 我来应付这个家伙 |
[51:05] | Oh, dear. | 哦 惨了 |
[51:27] | Go! now go! | 走 快走 |
[51:48] | Get out of here, blue. | 蓝皮 你先走 |
[51:50] | Yes. come with me, your highness. | 是 跟我来 公主殿下 |
[51:52] | You. | 你 |
[51:55] | Let me put this to you as delicately as I can. | 让我做得尽量优雅点吧 |
[52:05] | My cigar, it was cuban. | 我的雪茄 那可是古巴雪茄 |
[52:08] | Now you pissed me off. | 你现在把我惹火了 |
[52:19] | Oh, crap. | 废物 |
[53:41] | Now stay down! | 现在老实了 |
[54:00] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[54:05] | A tooth. happy? | 一颗牙齿 你开心啦 |
[54:13] | Give it up, pal. it’s over. | 投降吧 伙计 结束了 |
[54:16] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 我要是你可不会这么做 |
[54:32] | Wow. told you. | 告诉过你了 |
[54:43] | Oh, my god, what have you done, agent hellboy? | 天哪 你干了什么 地狱男爵 |
[54:46] | Look at this! now we have to leave. | 看看这个 现在我们不得不走了 |
[54:48] | Red. this is princess nuala. | 红大个 这是努阿拉公主 |
[54:52] | Lady. | 女士 |
[54:53] | We should leave. now. now! | 我们得走了 快 |
[54:54] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[55:33] | To wage his war, my brother needs this, | 要发动战争 我哥哥需要这个 |
[55:36] | The final piece of the crown of bethmoora | 贝茨莫拉王冠的最后一片 |
[55:39] | And this map to the location of the golden army chamber. | 还有这张黄金军团藏身地的地图 |
[55:41] | The golden army. | 黄金军团 |
[55:43] | The harbingers of death. | 死亡预兆 |
[55:45] | The unstoppable tide. | 势不可挡 |
[55:47] | Howdy doody. | 倒想见识见识 |
[55:49] | Your highness, if you hand the crown piece over to us… | 殿下 如果你把皇冠的碎片交给我们… |
[55:51] | No. where it goes, I go. | 不 它去哪儿 我就去哪儿 |
[55:54] | My father died to uphold the truce with your world. | 我父王因坚持与你们世界的停战协定而死 |
[55:57] | You must honor his noble intention. | 你们必须尊重他高贵的意图 |
[55:59] | The lady’s in dire danger. | 公主正处于极度的危险 |
[56:00] | I take it you’re vouching for her, agent sapien? | 你是在为公主担保吗 西皮恩探员 |
[56:03] | Most emphatically. yes, I am. | 是的 我是在为她担保 |
[56:05] | Even so. | 既便如此 |
[56:07] | I am sorry, but we simply cannot assume | 我还是要说抱歉 我们不能 |
[56:10] | Such responsibility on our own. | 这么轻易地将这样的责任揽到自己身上 |
[56:12] | The lady just lost her father. | 公主刚刚失去了父亲 |
[56:14] | What more do you want? | 你还想怎么样 |
[56:15] | You may not care, but there are procedures, rules | 也许你不在乎 但我们有自己的程序原则 |
[56:19] | And little handbooks… | 还有小手册… |
[56:20] | She’s coming with us. | 你会和我们一起走 |
[56:22] | You got that, gas bag? | 你听到了吗 气泡 |
[56:23] | What did you call me? | 你叫我什么 |
[56:24] | You. | 你们 |
[56:28] | You will pay for what happened to my friend down there. | 会为对我朋友所做的一切付出代价 |
[56:30] | Yeah, right. you take checks? | 哦 是吗 你收支票吗 |
[56:33] | Demon. | 恶魔 |
[56:34] | Born from a womb of shadows. | 诞生于黑影之中 |
[56:35] | Sent to destroy their world | 被送来摧毁这个世界 |
[56:37] | And you still believe you belong. | 你还以为你属于它吗 |
[56:38] | Are we gonna talk all night? | 我们要秉烛夜谈吗 |
[56:40] | Cause I’m really sleepy. | 因为我真的有点困了 |
[56:45] | No, brother, no! | 不 哥哥 不 |
[56:59] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[57:11] | It’s just a jumping bean. | 只是个会跳的豆子 |
[57:13] | It’s going for water. hurry. | 它在找水 快点 |
[57:21] | No. no, no, no, no. no. | 不 |
[57:53] | What the hell is that? excuse me! | 那是什么 |
[57:56] | – Stay back. – Hey, what’s going on? | -别过去 -出什么事了 |
[58:26] | We’ve got target in sight. | 我们看到目标了 |
[58:29] | It’s an elemental, | 这是个元素精灵 |
[58:31] | A giver of life and a destroyer. | 生命的给予者 也是破坏者 |
[58:34] | What? | 什么 |
[58:35] | A forest god. | 森林之神 |
[58:37] | A forest god, eh? | 森林之神 |
[58:41] | I’m gonna get me big baby. | 我会给他好看 |
[58:51] | Somebody help! my baby’s… help! help! | 救命 我的孩子 救命 |
[58:55] | How can I help you, ma’am? | 需要帮忙吗 夫人 |
[58:57] | My baby’s inside! | 我的孩子还在车里 |
[58:58] | Come with us, dear lady, please. | 请跟我们走 女士 |
[59:00] | There’s nothing to worry about. | 别担心 |
[59:02] | We’ve got everything under control. | 我们会处理好的 |
[59:03] | Please. my baby’s still in there! please! | 求你了 我的孩子还在那里 |
[59:20] | Hey, little guy. | 小朋友 |
[59:37] | Hoing in on target. | 靠近目标 |
[59:43] | Hang on, kid. | 坚持住 小朋友 |
[59:55] | Agent hellboy. | 地狱男爵 |
[59:56] | Reach higher ground and shoot the weapon. | 到高处用武器射击 |
[59:59] | Shoot the weapon! | 用武器射击 |
[1:00:16] | First praise the tail, kid. | 先呆在我尾巴上 小朋友 |
[1:00:35] | You must shoot it in the energy ganglion. | 你必须射他的能量源 |
[1:00:37] | The what? | 什么 |
[1:00:38] | The energy ganglion. | 能量源 |
[1:00:39] | Scheisse. the head! shoot it in the head! | 打它的脑袋 |
[1:00:54] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[1:01:00] | You gotta trust me, little buddy. okay? | 你得信任我 小伙计 |
[1:01:14] | You woke up the baby. | 你把孩子吵醒了 |
[1:01:42] | Agent hellboy, take the shot! | 地狱男爵 现在射击 |
[1:01:45] | Right now! take it! | 快点射击 |
[1:01:47] | That’s an order! take the shot. | 这是命令 射击 |
[1:01:49] | That’s an order, agent hellboy. | 这是命令 |
[1:01:51] | Shoot it! shoot the gun! shoot the gun! | 快开枪 |
[1:01:59] | Demon. | 恶魔 |
[1:02:01] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[1:02:03] | This is what you wanted, isn’t it? | 这就是你想要的 不是吗 |
[1:02:05] | Look at it. it’s the last of its kind. | 看看它 它是种族里最后一个了 |
[1:02:12] | Like you and I. you destroy it, | 就像你和我 如果你毁了它 |
[1:02:15] | The world will never see its like again. | 那么世界上再也不会看到这种生物了 |
[1:02:22] | Shoot it! | 开枪 |
[1:02:23] | You have more in common with us than with them. | 比起他们 你和我们有更多共同点 |
[1:02:25] | It’s breaking free. | 它开始动了 |
[1:02:27] | You could be a king. | 你可以成为王 |
[1:02:28] | You will not disobey a direct order! | 你不会抗命 |
[1:02:30] | Shoot it! it’s getting loose! | 开枪 它又动起来了 |
[1:02:32] | If you cannot command… | 如果你听命令… |
[1:02:33] | It will destroy everything! | 它会毁掉一切的 |
[1:02:34] | That’s an order, agent hellboy! | 这是命令 地狱男爵 |
[1:02:35] | Then you must obey. | 那么你必须服从 |
[1:02:37] | Shoot it now! damn. | 快开枪 该死 |
[1:02:40] | Shoot it! | 开枪 |
[1:03:14] | Move back. step back, step back. | 退后 退后 |
[1:03:53] | It’s beautiful. | 多漂亮啊 |
[1:04:17] | And this huge monster just came out of nowhere! | 这怪物不知从哪里冒出来 |
[1:04:30] | Yo, give the baby back, man! | 把孩子还回去 |
[1:04:33] | Oh, what have you done to my baby? | 你对我孩子做了什么 |
[1:04:36] | The baby’s fine. | 孩子没事 |
[1:04:37] | You freak! | 你个怪物 |
[1:04:38] | Hellboy, what’d you do to that baby? | 地狱男爵 你对孩子做了什么 |
[1:04:40] | The baby’s fine. | 孩子没事 |
[1:04:41] | Don’t move. hands in the air! up! | 别动 举起手来 |
[1:04:44] | He’s got a weapon in his hand. | 他手里有武器 |
[1:04:45] | That is his hand. | 那就是他的手 |
[1:04:47] | Miss, stay away from him for your own safety. | 小姐 请离他远点 |
[1:04:50] | He was trying to help. don’t you see? | 他在努力帮忙 你们看不出来吗 |
[1:04:53] | He was just trying to help. | 他只是想帮忙 |
[1:04:56] | That’s all we do. | 这就是我们所做的 |
[1:04:58] | That’s all we’ve done all these years. | 这就是我们这么多年来所做的 |
[1:05:00] | She’s touching his hand! | 她在摸他的手 |
[1:05:01] | We’ve just tried to help you. you. | 我们只是想帮你们 你们 |
[1:05:06] | You’re a goddamn freak. | 你个怪物 |
[1:05:08] | We don’t need you around! | 我们不需要你们 |
[1:05:24] | What a freak. | 怪物 |
[1:05:25] | Liz. | 丽兹 |
[1:05:34] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[1:05:38] | …Investigation of the bprd | 展开对BPRD |
[1:05:40] | And its prootion of intra-species arriage | 和其中内部关系的调查 |
[1:05:42] | Seen by any as a threat to traditional failies, | 它们被视为传统物种的威胁 |
[1:05:45] | Fuelled by federal funds. | 调查由联邦出资 |
[1:05:48] | I didn’t touch you yet. | 我还没碰到你呢 |
[1:05:55] | You did a good job out there. | 你今天做得真漂亮 |
[1:05:59] | Then tell me, why don’t I feel so good? | 那告诉我为什么我感觉这么差 |
[1:06:02] | I mean, I killed that thing. and for what? | 我杀了那东西 为了什么呢 |
[1:06:09] | They don’t even like me. | 没人喜欢我 |
[1:06:12] | I mean, they’re afraid of me. | 他们还怕我 |
[1:06:14] | What do we do with that? | 我们该怎么做 |
[1:06:16] | Red, I don’t want you to freak out. | 我不想让你担心 |
[1:06:22] | I’m gonna leave for a little bit. | 我想离开一会儿 |
[1:06:26] | I need time to think. | 我需要时间好好想想 |
[1:06:29] | About what? | 想什么 |
[1:06:30] | Can’t you do your thinking right here? | 怎么就不能在这儿想 |
[1:06:33] | Look, I’ll be really, really quiet. | 我会很安静的 |
[1:06:35] | I’ll get rid of the cats. | 我会把猫处理好 |
[1:06:38] | Red, why are you with me? | 你为什么和我在一起 |
[1:06:41] | Do you need everyone to like you? | 你需要别人都喜欢你吗 |
[1:06:44] | Everybody? or am I enough? | 每个人 或只要我喜欢就够了 |
[1:06:49] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[1:06:59] | You stay. we belong dead. | 留下来 我们属于死亡 |
[1:07:10] | It’s blank. no coordinates. | 一片空白 没坐标图 |
[1:07:26] | “Be near me when my light is low | “请来我身边 当我年已暮 |
[1:07:29] | “When the blood creeps and the nerves prick and tingle | “血气已衰落 神经在刺痛 |
[1:07:34] | “And the heart is sick and all the wheels of being slow | “当我心感到沉重 当生命的机能已麻木 |
[1:07:39] | “Be near me when the sensuous frame | “请来我身边 当我的感官 |
[1:07:42] | Is wracked with pangs that conquer trust | “为压倒信心的痛楚所苦 |
[1:07:45] | “And time, a maniac…” | “而时光像狂徒乱撒尘土…” |
[1:07:47] | Tennyson, “in memoriam.” a beautiful poem. | 坦尼森的《悼念》是一首好诗 |
[1:07:50] | Forgive me, I didn’t mean to startle you. | 原谅我 我不想打断你 |
[1:07:52] | Oh, no. no, no. I borrowed this book. | 没事 我想借这本书 |
[1:07:54] | I hope you don’t mind. | 我希望你不介意 |
[1:07:55] | Oh, no, no. please, this is your home now. | 当然不介意 现在这儿就是你的家 |
[1:07:59] | You are safe here. | 你在这很安全 |
[1:08:00] | My brother will find me. he always does. | 我哥哥总会找到我的 |
[1:08:02] | How could he? | 他怎么会 |
[1:08:04] | Our location is a highly classified secret. | 我们所处的位置是高度机密 |
[1:08:05] | Yes, but I know of it now, which means that he does, too. | 是的 但我知道 这意味着他也知道 |
[1:08:08] | We’re twins. | 我们是双胞胎 |
[1:08:09] | Even as children, a link has bound us one to the other. | 小时候 我们之间就有某种联系 |
[1:08:14] | Something I cannot explain. | 我没法解释 |
[1:08:16] | No need. | 不必解释 |
[1:08:20] | You look different. | 你看起来不一样了 |
[1:08:21] | Oh, do i? | 有吗 |
[1:08:23] | Perhaps my hair? | 也许是我的发型 |
[1:08:24] | No. | 不 |
[1:08:25] | It’s your eyes. I can see your eyes. | 你的眼睛 我能看到你的眼睛了 |
[1:08:29] | Yes. just trying a new look. | 是的 只是想换个新造型 |
[1:08:37] | Is that a map? | 这是地图吗 |
[1:08:40] | Yes, it was in the cylinder. | 是的 在圆筒里装着 |
[1:08:42] | There are no coordinates. | 上面没有坐标 |
[1:08:48] | Perhaps there’s a watermark. | 也许上面有浮水印 |
[1:08:53] | You were very brave vouching for me. | 你非常勇敢 为我担保 |
[1:08:56] | How do you know I’m not the enemy, bringing me here? | 你怎么知道我不是敌人派来的 |
[1:09:01] | It’s as you were saying just now. | 正如你刚才所说的 |
[1:09:03] | From intuition maybe, a link. | 通过直觉 或许 一种联系 |
[1:09:10] | Normally I’m able to read others quite quickly, | 平常我可以很快地读出这 |
[1:09:15] | But I’ve never met anyone like you. | 但我从没遇到像你一样的人 |
[1:09:19] | Nor i, like you. | 我也没遇到过像你一样的人 |
[1:09:24] | Good night, Abraham. | 晚安 亚伯拉罕 |
[1:09:26] | Good night, princess. your highness. | 晚安 公主殿下 |
[1:09:28] | Your majesty. your… ma’am. | 夫人… |
[1:09:30] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[1:10:04] | Gute nacht, agent hellboy. | 晚上好 地狱男爵 |
[1:10:11] | Look, agent, I know you don’t like me, | 听着 我知道你不喜欢我 |
[1:10:13] | But I could take away your badge. | 但我可以拿走你佩的徽章 |
[1:10:15] | Never had one. | 从来没那玩意 |
[1:10:17] | Kept asking, though. | 继续问 |
[1:10:19] | You will learn to obey me, follow protocol | 你要学会服从我 遵守规则 |
[1:10:22] | And stay fockused at all times. | 并且随时保持春醒 |
[1:10:24] | Oh, that word “fockused.” | 是清醒吧 |
[1:10:27] | Yeah, with your accent, I wouldn’t use it that much. | 那是你的口音 我才不会那么说话 |
[1:10:30] | I knew professor Broom, young man. | 我认识 布鲁姆教授 |
[1:10:32] | You didn’t know professor broom. | 你不认识 |
[1:10:33] | Yes, I did. | 我认识 |
[1:10:34] | – After my accident… – Shut up. shut up. | -我出事后 -闭嘴 |
[1:10:36] | …He designed this containment suit. | …他设计了我这身衣服 |
[1:10:37] | A wonderful man. | 一位极好的人 |
[1:10:39] | And even then he was worried about your future. he… | 即使如此他还是对你的未来非常担心 |
[1:10:41] | Hey, gas bag, stop it! | 闭嘴 |
[1:10:44] | Right now. | 马上闭嘴 |
[1:10:45] | Or what? are you threatening me? | 不然怎样 你在威胁我 |
[1:10:48] | Because I think I can take you. | 我认为我可以打败你 |
[1:10:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[1:10:54] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[1:10:58] | I couldn’t hear you from all the way over there. | 我听不清 从那么远的地方 |
[1:11:01] | I can take you because you have one fatal flaw. | 我能打败你 因为你有一个致命的缺点 |
[1:11:06] | Oh, I wanna hear it. | 我倒想听听看 |
[1:11:07] | No, you don’t. you can’t take criticism. | 不 你根本听不进去 |
[1:11:09] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[1:11:11] | Can’t take it. | 你听不进去 |
[1:11:15] | What’s my flaw? | 我的缺点是什么 |
[1:11:17] | Your temper. it gets the best of you. | 你的脾气 它掩盖你的优点 |
[1:11:20] | Makes you weak. makes you vulnerable. | 让你变弱 变脆弱 |
[1:11:27] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[1:11:29] | Johann. | 乔汉 |
[1:11:35] | Johann? johann? | 乔汉 乔汉 |
[1:11:40] | Hey, johann? | 乔汉 |
[1:11:47] | Come on, pal. hang in there, will you? | 别扯了 老兄 坚持住 好吗 |
[1:11:49] | Johann? johann? | 乔汉 乔汉 |
[1:11:56] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:12:40] | There we are. | 到此为止 |
[1:12:41] | Your temper, it makes you sloppy. | 你的脾气 让你变得脆弱 |
[1:12:43] | Try to control it, agent hellboy. | 努力控制它吧 地狱男爵 |
[1:12:45] | Before it controls you. | 在它控制你之前 |
[1:12:55] | Glasshole. | 混球 |
[1:13:28] | Hello, red. | 你好 红大个 |
[1:13:29] | Well, you’re up late. | 你来晚了 |
[1:13:31] | What are you listening to? | 你在听什么 |
[1:13:32] | Vivaldi. il ciento dell’aronia. | 维瓦尔第 Cimento Dell’armonia |
[1:13:35] | I particularly like the last… | 我尤其喜欢最后那段… |
[1:13:36] | Hey, hey. what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:13:38] | Just a remote. | 遥控器 |
[1:13:42] | This? yes. | 这个 |
[1:13:46] | “Popular love songs.” | “流行情歌” |
[1:13:51] | Oh, abe. | 亚伯 |
[1:13:53] | You fell for the princess. | 你爱上公主了 |
[1:13:57] | She’s… she’s like me. | 她… 她和我一样 |
[1:13:59] | A creature from another world. | 是另一个世界的生物 |
[1:14:03] | You need to get out more. | 再多说点 |
[1:14:06] | She’s alone in the world. I wanna help her. | 她在世上很孤单 我想帮她 |
[1:14:09] | I need to care for her. | 我得关心她 |
[1:14:13] | You’re in love. have a beer. | 你恋爱了 来罐啤酒 |
[1:14:15] | Oh, my body’s a temple. | 不 我的身体是座寺庙 |
[1:14:16] | Well, now it’s an amusement park. | 现在是游乐场啦 |
[1:14:17] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[1:14:18] | The glandular balance of… | 我的腺体平衡… |
[1:14:19] | Just shut up and drink it, would you? | 别废话 喝了 好吗 |
[1:14:24] | – What track? – Eight. | -哪一首 -第八首 |
[1:14:27] | Can’t smile without you. | 《没有你的悲伤》 |
[1:14:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:14:31] | Yep, I’m gonna need a beer, too. | 我也得来罐啤酒 |
[1:14:33] | Well, see, I love this song. | 你瞧 我爱这首歌 |
[1:14:35] | And I can’t smile or cry. | 而且我不能哭或笑 |
[1:14:38] | I think I have no tear ducts. | 我想我没有泪腺 |
[1:14:43] | I wish father were here. | 我真希望老爸在 |
[1:14:46] | He’d know what to tell you. us. | 他知道怎么跟你说 跟我们说 |
[1:14:57] | I can’t smile without you | 没有你无法微笑 |
[1:15:01] | I can’t laugh and I can’t sing | 我不能笑 也不能唱 |
[1:15:06] | I’ finding it hard to do anything | 做什么事都很难 |
[1:15:10] | You see, I feel sad when you’re sad | 你看 你难过时我也难过 |
[1:15:17] | I feel glad when you’re glad | 你高兴时我也高兴 |
[1:15:21] | If you only knew what I’ going through | 多希望你了解我的心情 |
[1:15:27] | I just can’t smile without you | 没有你无法微笑 |
[1:15:36] | You came along | 你飘过 |
[1:15:38] | Just like a song | 就像一首歌 |
[1:15:40] | And brightened my day | 给我光亮 |
[1:15:44] | Who’d have believed that you were part of a dream? | 似梦非梦 |
[1:15:48] | Now it all sees light years away | 时光已逝 |
[1:15:54] | And now you know I can’t sile without you | 没有你无法微笑 |
[1:16:00] | I can’t smile without you | 没有你无法微笑 |
[1:16:06] | Nuala. | 努阿拉 |
[1:16:18] | Good dog. | 狗狗真乖 |
[1:16:30] | Security detail for the front gate, immediately. | 禀告前门的安全情况 |
[1:16:52] | It’s the last one. | 最后一打了 |
[1:16:59] | Look at her. she’s it, Abe. | 看看她 她就是 亚伯 |
[1:17:03] | She’s it. | 她就是 |
[1:17:04] | She’s my whole wide… | 她是我生命的全部… |
[1:17:09] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[1:17:11] | Yeah. yeah. | 知道 |
[1:17:13] | I would give my life for her. | 我愿为她献出生命 |
[1:17:17] | But she also wants me to do the dishes. | 但她也想让我洗碗 |
[1:17:21] | I would die and do the dishes. | 我愿做任何事 |
[1:17:25] | Why is she mad at me? | 她为啥生我的气 |
[1:17:27] | It’s not because the room is dirty. | 不是因为房间脏 |
[1:17:29] | Something else. | 是别的 |
[1:17:31] | Well, ask her, then. | 那就问她 |
[1:17:34] | No. | 不 |
[1:17:36] | Listen, Abe. | 听着 亚伯 |
[1:17:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:17:39] | When a woman’s mad about something, | 当女人为某件事生气的时候 |
[1:17:41] | But she’s really mad about something else, | 其实她是为了别的生气 |
[1:17:43] | You can’t ask because then | 你不可以问 她们会因你不知道而生气 |
[1:17:44] | They get angry because you had to ask. | 她们会因你后知后觉而生气 |
[1:17:46] | Do you know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[1:17:48] | Never mind, don’t answer that question. | 算了 别回答了 |
[1:17:50] | You gotta just… | 你得… |
[1:17:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:17:55] | Find out. | 自己找出答案 |
[1:18:03] | Very quick of you. the parchment. | 你动作真快 羊皮纸 |
[1:18:05] | It was of no importance. | 没什么用 |
[1:18:07] | The cylinder is very interesting. | 圆筒却很有趣 |
[1:18:17] | We will find the golden army here. | 我们会在这里找到黄金军团 |
[1:18:21] | As for the crown piece, I know it’s here. | 至于皇冠的碎片 我知道它就在这 |
[1:18:27] | I can feel that much from you. | 我可以通过你感觉到 |
[1:18:31] | Father always tried so hard to shield your heart from mine. | 父王总是费尽心机把你我的心分隔开 |
[1:18:38] | But it’s in one of the books, and I will find it. | 碎片就在某本书里 我会找出来的 |
[1:18:41] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[1:18:43] | You always look so beautiful in blue. | 你穿蓝色总是特别漂亮 |
[1:18:47] | Blue. | 蓝色 |
[1:18:49] | Poetry. love. | 诗歌 爱情 |
[1:18:52] | “Found then lost.” | 得而复失 |
[1:18:57] | Only words. I will find it. | 无论如何 我会找出来的 |
[1:19:01] | Listen, listen, Red. | 听着 红大个 |
[1:19:03] | I know what’s going on with Liz. | 我知道丽兹怎么了 |
[1:19:06] | Red. | 红大个 |
[1:19:08] | Abe. | 亚伯 |
[1:19:11] | I’m sorry. he has to know. | 抱歉 他必须知道 |
[1:19:12] | Abe! | 亚伯 |
[1:19:13] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[1:19:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:19:21] | Stay back. I’ll go first. | 退后 我先进去 |
[1:19:23] | Abraham. no, don’t… he’ll kill you. | 亚伯拉罕 别过来 他会杀了你 |
[1:19:27] | Princess? | 公主 |
[1:19:28] | Abraham? | 亚伯拉罕 |
[1:19:32] | No! | 不 |
[1:19:33] | I will kill you, Abraham. | 我会杀了你 亚伯拉罕 |
[1:19:36] | And anyone else if that is necessary. | 或者其他任何人 |
[1:19:41] | Well? | 好吧 |
[1:19:43] | Then why don’t you just start with me, your royal assness? | 为什么你不从我开始 混蛋殿下 |
[1:19:50] | Who put those there? | 这是谁放的 |
[1:19:52] | And your weapon of choice? | 你空着手就想跟我打 |
[1:19:53] | Five-fingered mary. | 要收拾你 五根手指还嫌多呢 |
[1:19:56] | You move and I’ll kill your Abraham first. | 你动一下我就杀了亚伯拉罕 |
[1:20:10] | Red, you mustn’t harm the prince. | 红大个 你绝不能伤了王子 |
[1:20:12] | What? | 什么 |
[1:20:13] | If you hurt him, you hurt the princess. | 伤了他 公主也会受伤 |
[1:20:17] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[1:20:25] | Will you give me the crown piece? | 给我皇冠的碎片 |
[1:20:26] | No. | 不 |
[1:20:37] | – The piece. – No. | -碎片 -不 |
[1:21:09] | Abe? | 亚伯 |
[1:21:10] | Red, I’m so sorry, but they’re linked. | 抱歉 红大个 但他们命运相连 |
[1:21:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:21:13] | – Red. – Liz. | -红大个 -丽兹 |
[1:21:14] | Red, behind you. | 红大个 小心后面 |
[1:21:18] | You may have mused in the past, “am I mortal?” | 过去你可曾想过”我终将面对死亡吗” |
[1:21:27] | You are now. | 现在就是了 |
[1:21:35] | Abraham, many people have died for this crown. | 亚伯拉罕 许多人为了皇冠而死 |
[1:21:40] | He will, too. | 他也不例外 |
[1:21:43] | If you want to save him and see her again, | 若你想救他 并再见到她 |
[1:21:49] | You will find the missing piece and bring it to me. | 就找出遗失的皇冠碎片 带来给我 |
[1:22:30] | Jesus, Abe, pull the damn thing out! | 天啊 亚伯 快把这该死的东西拔出来 |
[1:22:32] | I cannot. | 不行 |
[1:22:34] | Every time I touch it, every time I come close to it, | 每次我一靠近它 一碰它 |
[1:22:37] | It moves closer to his heart. | 它就更深地刺向他的心脏 |
[1:22:39] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我无计可施 |
[1:22:41] | The wound will not heal until the spear is removed. | 除非拔掉矛尖 不然伤口无法愈合 |
[1:22:47] | We’re running out of time. | 没时间了 |
[1:22:48] | Then we go after the prince. | 那我们去找王子 |
[1:22:51] | And we make him take it out. | 逼他把矛尖拿出来 |
[1:22:55] | Hey, Liz. | 嘿 丽兹 |
[1:22:57] | You were asking me. | 你那时问我 |
[1:22:58] | Don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[1:23:00] | No, no, let me tell you. | 不 不 让我说 |
[1:23:01] | I know what’s important. | 我知道什么对我来说重要 |
[1:23:05] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[1:23:06] | Red. | 红大个 |
[1:23:08] | I could turn my back on the world, all of it, | 我可以不管全世界 不顾一切 |
[1:23:14] | As long as you stay with me. | 只要你和我在一起 |
[1:23:16] | I’ll stay with you. | 我会的 |
[1:23:19] | You’re the best man I’ve ever met. | 你是我遇过最好的人 |
[1:23:27] | “Man.” | “人”吗 |
[1:23:55] | Nuala.’ “be near and when light is low” | 努阿拉 “请来我身边 当我年已暮” |
[1:23:57] | “When the blood creeps | “血气已衰落… |
[1:23:59] | “And the heart is sick and all the wheels of being slow” | “当我心感到沉重 当生命的机能已麻木 |
[1:24:10] | The cylinder yielded coordinates | 圆筒上的坐标指向 |
[1:24:12] | To county Antrim, northern ireland. | 位于爱尔兰北部安特里姆郡的 |
[1:24:14] | The giant’s causeway. right about here. | 大堤道 就是这儿了 |
[1:24:19] | Great. so we know where he is. | 很好 知道他在哪儿了 |
[1:24:21] | What are we waiting for? | 那还等什么呢 |
[1:24:22] | We should get going. | 该上路了 |
[1:24:23] | The prince will demand the crown piece, agent sherman. | 谢尔曼探员 王子要皇冠的碎片 |
[1:24:26] | So we give it to him. | 那又如何 我们给他 |
[1:24:28] | Dr. Manning? | 曼宁博士 |
[1:24:30] | I’m afraid it’s not as simple as that. | 事情恐怕没这么简单 |
[1:24:33] | Hold on here, what are you saying? | 等等 你是什么意思 |
[1:24:34] | The golden army must not awaken. | 绝不能唤醒黄金军团 |
[1:24:38] | So, what? | 那又怎样 |
[1:24:39] | You’re just gonna let him die, is that it? | 你们就眼睁睁看着他死 是吗 |
[1:24:42] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[1:24:43] | We called Washington. we have our orders. | 我们禀告了华盛顿当局 只能听命行事 |
[1:24:46] | And what about you? he saved your life. | 你也这么想吗 他救过你一命 |
[1:24:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:24:53] | I know this is difficult for you, but… | 我知道你很难接受 但… |
[1:24:56] | Well, I won’t let him die. | 随便你 我不会让他死的 |
[1:24:57] | Agent sherman, may I remind you | 谢尔曼探员 我要提醒你 |
[1:24:59] | That I am the leader of this team. | 我才是指挥官 |
[1:25:02] | Oh, there’s no doubt about that, sir. | 那毋庸置疑 长官 |
[1:25:04] | That is what you are, Dr. Krauss. | 这就是你 克拉斯博士 |
[1:25:06] | And if ever you were human, that time is long gone. | 即使你曾是人类 那也是很久以前的事了 |
[1:25:11] | What’s wrong with her? | 她吃错了什么药 |
[1:25:13] | You want me to call her back, sir? | 要我叫她回来吗 长官 |
[1:25:15] | Let her go. | 算了 |
[1:25:16] | I understand. | 我能理解 |
[1:25:18] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[1:25:20] | You find anything? | 找到什么了 |
[1:25:22] | No. nothing yet. | 没有 目前还没 |
[1:25:23] | Well, keep looking. | 那就继续找 |
[1:25:25] | Absolutely, sir. | 当然 长官 |
[1:25:26] | All of you. | 全部都去找 |
[1:25:28] | But don’t worry, sir, we know it’s here, and we’re gonna find it. | 别担心长官 碎片在这里 我们会找到的 |
[1:25:31] | When Tom Manning gets on the case, things get done. | 没有汤姆•曼宁办不成的事 |
[1:25:33] | They get done. they get done! | 事情说成 就得成 |
[1:25:36] | 100. I guarantee that. | 我说到做到 |
[1:25:55] | Even without the piece, we have to get him out of here. | 即使没有碎片 也要把他带离这里 |
[1:25:59] | We’ll go to Antrim, and we will find the prince. | 我们去安特里姆郡找王子 |
[1:26:02] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[1:26:03] | I ask you, everybody, keep looking. | 每个人都去找 |
[1:26:04] | Abe. | 亚伯 |
[1:26:09] | Just the two of us. | 就我们俩 |
[1:26:11] | Yes. yes. | 好 好 |
[1:26:14] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:26:31] | We need to leave now, before they run our clearance upstairs. | 现在就得走 趁他们还没找到楼上前走 |
[1:26:35] | Guten abend, eine freunde. | 晚上好啊[德语] |
[1:26:37] | Do you have authorization to take that plane? | 有人批准你们把飞机开走吗 |
[1:26:41] | You’re not gonna stop us, Johann. | 乔汉 你阻止不了我们 |
[1:26:43] | On the contrary, I’ve been giving it some thought, | 正好相反 我想过了 |
[1:26:46] | And we should be able to save agent hellboy. | 应该有办法救地狱男爵 |
[1:26:50] | You say I’m not human anymore, but you are wrong. | 你说我不是人类了 但你错了 |
[1:26:53] | I understand your pain all too well. | 我非常能理解你的痛苦 |
[1:26:56] | A long time ago, I lost the woman I loved. | 很久以前 我失去了我挚爱的女人 |
[1:26:59] | And that was, in fact, the source of my present misfortune. | 而那也是我变成现在这副悲惨模样的源头 |
[1:27:03] | I will tell you about it one day. | 将来我会告诉你们 |
[1:27:05] | But for now, the tactical advantage is ours. | 但现在 我们较占优势 |
[1:27:08] | Consider this, the prince lacks the crown piece | 试想下 王子的皇冠少了一块 |
[1:27:10] | And without it, his army poses no threat. | 皇冠不全 他的军团就没有威胁 |
[1:27:13] | So we have clearance, then? | 那我们得到批准了吗 |
[1:27:15] | Agent Sherman Liz, screw the clearance. | 去他妈的批准 谢尔曼•丽兹探员 |
[1:27:19] | We will take that plane! | 我们去开飞机 |
[1:27:45] | It should be here someplace. | 应该就在这儿 |
[1:27:47] | The entrance should be here. | 入口应该就在这儿 |
[1:27:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:27:52] | Perhaps there’s a mistake on the map. | 也许地图有错 |
[1:28:00] | Hello there! | 你们好 |
[1:28:04] | I bid you welcome, strangers. | 欢迎你们 陌生人 |
[1:28:05] | How can I be of assistance? | 有什么我能帮忙的呢 |
[1:28:07] | We seek safe passage to Bethmoora. | 我们在找通向贝茨莫拉的安全道路 |
[1:28:10] | And what does a nice little girl like you want in the nightlands? | 你这样的人儿为何想去那种地方 |
[1:28:13] | We are looking for prince Nuada. | 我们要找努阿达王子 |
[1:28:15] | Him, I know. | 是他啊 我明白了 |
[1:28:16] | Trade me something, and I’ll take you to him. | 给我点东西作为交换 就带你们去找他 |
[1:28:18] | Here. I have a shiny belt. | 这儿 我有条亮闪闪的腰带 |
[1:28:21] | But I have no pants. | 可我又没有裤子 |
[1:28:23] | Look, a wonderful set of magic eyes. | 瞧 一副奇妙的魔术眼 |
[1:28:26] | I already have binoculars. | 我已经有望远镜了 |
[1:28:29] | But I see something special, | 不过我看到些特别的 |
[1:28:33] | something shiny underneath the bandages. | 那绷带下发亮的东西 |
[1:28:34] | I want that. | 我要那个 |
[1:28:36] | No, you can’t take it out. | 这个不行 |
[1:28:38] | Not without killing him. | 拔出来他会死的 |
[1:28:41] | Maybe I know someone who can. | 也许我认识的某人可以 |
[1:28:43] | Will you trade me then? | 到时你会跟我换吗 |
[1:28:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:28:52] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[1:30:05] | Keep going. keep going. | 继续走 继续走 |
[1:30:21] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[1:30:35] | You should have seen this city when it was alive. | 你们真该看看这座城市昔日的样貌 |
[1:30:40] | What happened to it? | 为什么会变成这样 |
[1:30:42] | Curse. | 诅咒 |
[1:30:43] | As soon as the golden army was stored here, | 自从黄金军团在这里驻扎 |
[1:30:45] | A plague of silence and death befell us. | 灾祸 寂静和死亡就落在我们头上 |
[1:30:48] | And the world left us behind. | 世界也抛弃了我们 |
[1:30:57] | For a long time, I alone dwelled in the dust. | 很长一段时间 我独居在这片废墟中 |
[1:31:03] | All right, little girl, the two of you come inside. | 好啦 小女孩 你们俩进来 |
[1:31:07] | The rest of you, wait out here. | 剩下的在外头等 |
[1:31:26] | Hello, old friend. | 你好啊 朋友 |
[1:31:27] | I have brought you visitors. | 我给你带了几位客人 |
[1:31:32] | And I have a favor to ask you. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[1:31:35] | I owe no favor to you, Goblin. leave. | 小妖精 我可不想帮你忙 走吧 |
[1:31:39] | But I have done so much for you. | 可我给你做了多少事啊 |
[1:31:41] | I have brought you many souvenirs. | 我给你带了好多纪念品 |
[1:31:44] | And he has something shiny. | 而且他身上有亮闪闪的东西 |
[1:31:46] | Red. | 红大个 |
[1:31:48] | Something mine. | 属于我的 |
[1:31:49] | Red! | 红大个 |
[1:31:55] | Anung un rama . | 阿努•恩•拉玛 |
[1:31:58] | You know that name? | 你知道这名字 |
[1:31:59] | And yours. Elizabeth Sherman. | 还有你 伊莉莎白•谢尔曼 |
[1:32:10] | At last. | 最终你们还是来了 |
[1:32:12] | I have been waiting for you both many a winter moon. | 我等你们好久了 |
[1:32:21] | I am his death, | 我是他的死亡 |
[1:32:25] | And I will meet him at each crossroads. | 在命运的交叉点 我们会相遇 |
[1:32:29] | Good. but when can I have that which is mine? | 好 但那东西什么时候能归我 |
[1:32:34] | Can you save him? | 你能救他吗 |
[1:32:35] | It is for you to decide that. | 决定在你 |
[1:32:38] | It is all the same to me. | 世事于我皆无不同 |
[1:32:40] | My heart is filled with dust and sand, | 我的心早已尽是灰土与沙砾 |
[1:32:45] | But you should know it is his destiny | 但是你该知道 他注定 |
[1:32:50] | To bring about the destruction of the earth. | 要给大地带来毁灭 这是他的命运 |
[1:32:55] | Not now, not tomorrow, but soon enough. | 不是现在 不是明天 但就在不远的将来 |
[1:33:06] | Knowing that, you still want him to live? | 即使这样你还是要救他吗 |
[1:33:20] | So, child, make the choice. | 孩子 做个选择吧 |
[1:33:24] | The world or him? | 要世界 还是要他 |
[1:33:28] | Him. | 要他 |
[1:33:31] | The time will come and you, my dear, | 那时刻终会到来 而你 亲爱的 |
[1:33:36] | Will suffer more than anyone. | 受的苦难将比任何人都多 |
[1:33:40] | I’ll deal with it. | 我自己会处理 |
[1:33:43] | Now save him. | 救他好了 |
[1:33:45] | It is done. | 好了 |
[1:33:53] | I have done what I can. | 我做了我能做的 |
[1:33:55] | Now, give him a reason to live. | 现在 只有你才能把他唤醒 |
[1:34:05] | Hey, friend, what about that which is mine? | 嘿 朋友 别忘了那东西是我的啊 |
[1:34:10] | Don’t forget about me. what about me? | 别忘了我啊 我怎么办 |
[1:34:14] | Friend? | 朋友 |
[1:34:25] | Shiny. | 亮得刺眼啊 |
[1:34:32] | Listen to me, you big ape. | 听我说 你这只大猿猴 |
[1:34:37] | You have to get up. | 你必须醒过来 |
[1:34:42] | You have to get up. | 你必须醒过来 |
[1:34:46] | Cause you’re gonna be a father. | 因为你要当爸爸啦 |
[1:35:07] | I become… | 我要当… |
[1:35:11] | Father? | 爸爸了 |
[1:35:24] | Well, all this is very touching, | 哇 好感人哦 |
[1:35:27] | But if you still want to meet Nuada, we have to leave now. | 但你们要还想见努阿达 现在就得走 |
[1:35:33] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[1:35:42] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[1:35:45] | And there they are. | 他们在那儿 |
[1:35:47] | Seventy times 70 soldiers. | 70乘以70的士兵队列 |
[1:35:51] | Sometimes I wish I’d never created them. | 有时我真希望自己从没把它们造出来 |
[1:35:54] | Bim-bam went the hammers! | 他们挥舞大锤 |
[1:35:56] | Whoosh went the furnaces! | 舞过之处尽是火焰 |
[1:35:58] | And one of those fires took my legs off, now. | 我的脚就是这样给烧掉的 |
[1:36:01] | This is as far as I can go. | 我只能走到这儿了 |
[1:36:04] | I’m not very good with steps. | 爬楼梯我可不在行 |
[1:36:07] | But if you’re here to stop him, the prince, I wish you luck then. | 要是你们是来阻止王子的 祝你们好运 |
[1:36:12] | The golden army must not awaken. | 黄金军团绝不能苏醒 |
[1:36:14] | Undo what we did. | 弥补我们犯的过错 |
[1:36:15] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[1:36:36] | You’re here. | 你们来了 |
[1:36:37] | So I assume you brought the remaining piece. | 我想你们带了剩下的碎片吧 |
[1:36:39] | No. we didn’t, but we should discuss… | 不 没带 但我们应该谈谈… |
[1:36:41] | I’m not addressing you, tin man. | 别插嘴 铁罐男 |
[1:36:44] | Abraham. | 亚伯拉罕 |
[1:36:46] | Abraham? | 亚伯拉罕 |
[1:36:47] | My sister is well as I promised, so… | 如我承诺的 我妹妹很好 所以… |
[1:36:48] | Abe? | 亚伯 |
[1:36:53] | What the hell are you doing? | 你该死的在做什么? |
[1:36:55] | You would do the exact same for Liz. | 你也会为了丽兹这么做的 |
[1:36:57] | Agent Sapien, no! | 不 西皮恩探员 |
[1:37:21] | I am prince Nuada, silverlance, | 我是努阿达•西弗兰斯王子 |
[1:37:25] | Leader of the golden army. | 黄金军团的指挥官 |
[1:37:28] | Is there anyone here who would dispute my right? | 有人想和我争权吗 |
[1:38:51] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 |
[1:38:52] | But… | 但… |
[1:38:54] | He lied to us. | 他骗了我们 |
[1:38:58] | Abe, old buddy, if we ever get out of this, | 亚伯老兄 如果我们劫后余生 |
[1:39:00] | We gotta talk. | 哥俩得好好谈谈 |
[1:39:30] | Open wide! | 张大嘴 |
[1:39:41] | Industrable, my ass. | 说什么坚不可摧 放屁 |
[1:40:23] | Hey! throw me a bone here! | 丢过来给我 |
[1:42:05] | Oh, crap. | 事态不妙了 |
[1:42:10] | Well, I’m out of ideas. | 好吧 我无计可施了 |
[1:42:20] | I got one. | 我有个主意 |
[1:42:21] | I challenge prince Nuada | 我向努阿达王子挑战 |
[1:42:27] | For the right to command this army. | 挑战他指挥军团的权力 |
[1:42:36] | You challenge me? | 你向我挑战 |
[1:42:39] | Who are you to challenge me? | 你算哪根葱哪根蒜 |
[1:42:40] | You are nobody. | 无名小卒 |
[1:42:43] | You are not royalty. | 没有皇室血统 |
[1:42:44] | Yes. yes! he is Anung un Rama, | 他可以 他是阿努•恩•拉玛 |
[1:42:47] | Son of the fallen one. | 堕落者之子 |
[1:42:48] | He has the right. | 他有权挑战 |
[1:42:50] | A challenge must be answered. | 你必须回应 |
[1:42:55] | Very well then. | 那好吧 |
[1:42:57] | Red, please. Red. think about it. | 红大个 拜托 三思啊 |
[1:42:58] | Guys. guys! he will kill you. | 他会杀了你 |
[1:42:59] | Don’t do this, red. | 红大个 别这样做 |
[1:43:01] | Don’t worry, babe. | 别担心 宝贝 |
[1:43:04] | I’m not gonna kill him, Abe. | 亚伯 我不会杀了他 |
[1:43:07] | But I am gonna kick his ass. | 但我要踢烂他的屁股 |
[1:45:16] | Red. | 红大个 |
[1:45:28] | Nice ride, huh? | 便车搭的不错吧 |
[1:46:09] | You jumpy, slippery bastard. | 你这跳来跳去 滑头滑脑的混蛋 |
[1:46:13] | I got you now. | 抓到你了 |
[1:46:24] | Kill me. you must, for I will not stop. | 你必须杀了我 因为我不会罢手 |
[1:46:28] | I cannot. sorry, pal. | 抱歉 伙计 我不杀你 |
[1:46:31] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[1:46:33] | You live. | 但你得活下去 |
[1:47:05] | Nuala. | 努阿拉 |
[1:47:34] | The humans, | 人类 |
[1:47:38] | They will tire of you. | 终将抛弃你们的 |
[1:47:41] | They have already turned against you. | 他们仇视过你 |
[1:47:43] | Leave them. | 离开他们吧 |
[1:47:46] | Is it them or us? | 选他们还是选我们 |
[1:47:52] | Which holocaust should be chosen? | 该选择屠杀哪一边 |
[1:48:05] | I never had a chance to tell you how I felt. | 我一直没有机会告诉你我的感觉 |
[1:48:11] | Give me your hand. | 把手给我 |
[1:48:23] | It’s beautiful. | 好美 |
[1:48:26] | We die | 我们死了… |
[1:48:29] | And the world will be poorer for it. | 世界会因此更加贫瘠 |
[1:48:46] | Nuala, my sister. | 努阿拉 我的妹妹 |
[1:49:32] | All that power. | 那力量 |
[1:49:34] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[1:50:25] | No. no, it’s nothing. | 不 没什么 |
[1:50:26] | I told you, it’s a dead end. | 我跟你说了这是条死胡同 |
[1:50:28] | What are you doing? go away. | 做什么 走开 |
[1:50:31] | Check the belt locator. | 查看腰带上的定位器 |
[1:50:34] | Check the belt locators, over there. | 查看腰带上的定位器 那里 |
[1:50:38] | Over there. | 那里 |
[1:50:44] | You, you took that plane without an authorization, young man. | 小子 你们并未获准开走飞机 |
[1:50:47] | Hey. Manning. | 曼宁 |
[1:50:50] | Here to help as always. | 我如往常一样来帮你了 |
[1:50:52] | What’s going on? what’s going on? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[1:50:55] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[1:50:57] | What? are you serious? | 什么 你说真的 |
[1:50:59] | Looks that way, doesn’t it? | 看看我的样子 还不够认真吗 |
[1:51:00] | What’s wrong with you? you can’t all just quit. | 你们怎么回事 不能都不干啊 |
[1:51:03] | Watch us. | 看看我们 |
[1:51:06] | On second thought, | 回头一想 |
[1:51:10] | I think I’ll keep this. | 我应该留着这个 |
[1:51:13] | Come on. come on! | 等等 等等 |
[1:51:16] | Johann, they can’t do this. stop them. | 乔汉 不能这样的 你得阻止他们 |
[1:51:19] | Dr. Manning, suck my ectoplasmic schwanzstucker. | 曼宁博士 回家吃屎去吧 |
[1:51:23] | So what you said before, | 你之前怎么说的 |
[1:51:25] | About us living anywhere. | 我们去哪儿定居好 |
[1:51:26] | Guys. guys! | 喂 你们 |
[1:51:27] | -Anywhere. you and me. -Come on back. | -哪里都好 你和我 -回来 |
[1:51:30] | Let’s find a place in the country. | 一起在乡下找个地方 |
[1:51:31] | I said come on back. | 叫你们回来 |
[1:51:32] | Clean air. green hills. | 空气清新 绿草如茵 |
[1:51:34] | A yard with lots of room to grow in. | 一个有很多房间的大院子 |
[1:51:39] | It’ll be great for the baby. | 这对宝宝会很好 |
[1:51:40] | Babies. | 是宝宝们 |