英文名称:Heist
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:23] | Go! | 快走 |
[01:37] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:39] | Yes, it is. | 早啊 |
[01:41] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[01:43] | Ah! Come on! | 快点 |
[01:49] | You got $1.25 on there? | 里面有1.25元 |
[01:50] | Is this machine working? | 这台机器有用吗 |
[01:52] | Is my machine working? | 我的机器有用吗 |
[01:55] | -There you go. Five quarters. -Yes. | -投币吧 5枚25分钱 -好吧 |
[01:57] | All right, we’ve got a lot of people in a hurry here. | 很多人在赶时间 |
[01:59] | -So whatever you can do. -Sir, it’s what I’ve got. | -尽快 -先生 我已经很快了 |
[02:04] | I got you. I got you. | 没事 我扶着你 |
[02:05] | There you go. Hey, the machine’s working. | 很好 机器有用了 |
[02:08] | -$1.25. -All right, have a seat. | -1.25元 -好 请坐 |
[02:20] | Open the fuckin’ door! | 快开门 |
[02:36] | 一周之前 | |
[02:47] | Sir, I don’t even know what you’re talking… | 先生 我不知道你在说什么 |
[02:49] | So you don’t know what I’m talking about? | 你不知道我在说什么 |
[02:50] | No, sir, no. I do not. | 对 先生 我不知道 |
[02:54] | That’s interesting, | 这倒有趣了 |
[02:55] | because we have you and your little slut bunny on camera | 因为我们拍到你和你的小荡妇 |
[02:58] | getting all nice and cozy with the same guy in the parking lot. | 跟停车场的同一个人很要好 |
[03:03] | So I’m going to ask you again… | 所以我要再问你一次 |
[03:06] | Who is this fuckin’ guy and where is our fuckin’ money? | 这个人是谁 我们的钱在哪里 |
[03:12] | I… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:13] | There’s only so many ways that I can ask you nicely. | 我有很多方式 能好好问你 |
[03:16] | This… this is nicely? Fuck. | 这样是好好问吗 见鬼 |
[03:19] | Oh, fuckin’ Christ, man! What the fuck? | 痛死了 搞什么鬼 搞什么鬼 |
[03:25] | Fuckin’… | 搞屁 |
[03:28] | No, God. | 不 天哪 |
[03:31] | Damn it! Let go of me! | 天啊 放开我 |
[03:33] | Babe… baby, I’m so fuckin’ sorry. | 宝贝 对不起 |
[03:35] | Oh, my God, baby! What did they do to you? | 他们对你怎么了 |
[03:37] | -We don’t know who he is, asshole! -I’m sorry. | -我们不认识他 混蛋 -对不起 |
[03:40] | Asshole? Okay. | 混蛋 好吧 |
[03:43] | Asshole, it is. | 这才叫混蛋 |
[03:45] | She didn’t mean that! She didn’t mean it! | 她不是故意的 |
[03:48] | Derrick! Derrick. Derrick. | 戴瑞克 戴瑞克 戴瑞克 |
[03:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:56] | Bat’s not always the answer. | 球棒不一定是答案 |
[04:05] | Funny thing about these e-cigarettes. | 电子烟抽起来真怪 |
[04:08] | I miss the satisfaction of burning something of fucking ashes in your hand. | 我想念用烟烫手的满足感 |
[04:15] | My apologies. | 我道歉 |
[04:18] | Derrick can be a little overzealous at times. | 戴瑞克偶尔有点心急 |
[04:22] | -Mr. Pope, this is just… -I’m not finished. | -教皇先生 这只是 -我还没说完 |
[04:27] | You see, I’ve been Derrick’s mentor for a while now. | 我收戴瑞克为徒有段时间了 |
[04:29] | I taught him everything he knows… | 我教他所有知识 |
[04:31] | how to run a casino floor, how to run a business, | 如何管理赌场营运 如何经营事业 |
[04:35] | how to really run a business, | 如果真正经营事业 |
[04:37] | but most importantly, how to spot a thief. | 但最重要 如何揪出小偷 |
[04:40] | Because in our business, the #1 rule is. | 因为在这一行 第一规则是 |
[04:43] | “Never let anyone steal from you,” | 绝不让任何人偷你的东西 |
[04:46] | because if even one person steals from you, | 因为只要有一人偷你的东西 |
[04:50] | -even as little as… -10 Gs. | -哪怕只有 -1万元 |
[04:52] | $10,000, it’s a sign of weakness. | 1万元 也是软弱的象征 |
[04:55] | It’s a drop of blood in shark-infested waters, | 就像一滴血 滴在了鲨鱼成群的海里 |
[04:58] | a hole in your defense. | 防守的漏洞 |
[05:00] | And when people think you’re weak, | 当别人以为你软弱 |
[05:02] | they come in droves to take what’s yours. | 他们会蜂拥而上来抢你 |
[05:04] | Like flies to the proverbial shit. | 像臭肉来蝇的鬼谚语 |
[05:07] | Now, normally I’d give Derrick here all night | 通常我会给戴瑞克整个晚上的时间 |
[05:08] | to make your regret stealing from me. | 让你们后悔偷我的东西 |
[05:10] | No, but we didn’t… we didn’t… | 不 但我们没偷 |
[05:11] | But now you’ve made me late for my own surprise party. | 可现在 你们害我派对迟到 |
[05:14] | So here’s what we could do. | 所以 我们现在这样 |
[05:15] | I’m going to give you both 10 seconds to tell me where the money is | 我会给你们10秒告诉我钱在哪里 |
[05:18] | and whose idea it was to take it in the first place, | 当初是谁出的主意 |
[05:20] | or Derrick here kills you both… | 否则戴瑞克会杀了你们俩 |
[05:23] | -Oh, God! -And I lose out on 10 grand, | -天哪 -我会失去1万元 |
[05:26] | which, frankly, means shit to me. | 坦白说 对我没什么 |
[05:27] | Cause you know what? This is about principle, not money. | 你要明白 重点是原则 不是钱 |
[05:31] | No, please. | 不要 拜托 |
[05:32] | It’s that simple. | 就那么简单 |
[05:35] | ten, nine… | 十 九 |
[05:35] | We don’t know who took your fucking money! | 我们不知道谁拿你的钱 |
[05:37] | -eight… -Please! | -八 -别 |
[05:38] | -seven -We don’t have your money please. | -七 -我们没拿你的钱 拜托 |
[05:40] | six, five… | 六 五 |
[05:42] | Mr. Pope! Mr. Pope! | 教皇先生 教皇先生 |
[05:44] | -Four, three… -We don’t know who he is! Please! | -四 -拜托 我们不认识他 拜托 |
[05:46] | -Three… -Mr. Pope, we don’t have your money! | -三 -教皇先生 我们没拿你的钱 |
[05:48] | -Two, one. -Fucking! Glenn Haley! Glenn fucking Haley! | -二 一 -葛伦哈利 是葛伦哈利 |
[05:52] | He’s staying at Candlewood, 451! | 他在坎多伍德451号 |
[05:54] | -And it’s all her fucking idea! -What? | -全是她的馊主意 -什么 |
[05:55] | -It’s all your fuckin’ idea! -What? What! | -全是你的馊主意 -什么 |
[05:57] | You fucking bastard! I can’t… | 你这烂人 居然… |
[06:00] | -Oh, fuck! -You see, Derrick? | -该死 -看到没 戴瑞克 |
[06:02] | -No, fuck! -Bat’s not always the answer. | -不 该死 -球棒不一定是答案 |
[06:04] | When it comes down to it, when it’s you or them, | 在这种情况 你或他们得逞 |
[06:06] | as a species, it’s in our DNA, our very nature, | 在我们人类的DNA和天性中 |
[06:09] | to choose self-preservation. | 会选择自保 |
[06:10] | I don’t care if you’re Mother Teresa, Mahatma Gandhi or fucking Ned Flanders. | 我不在乎你是德蕾莎修女 甘地 或辛普森家庭 |
[06:13] | When the chips are down, we choose life over loved ones, | 在生死关头 我们会选择生命胜于所爱的人 |
[06:15] | every time. | 屡试不爽 |
[06:16] | -Got it. -You know. | -懂了 -好 |
[06:17] | Can I… Can I go now, Mr. Pope? | 教皇先生 我能走了吗 |
[06:20] | Sure, you can go now. | 好 你能走了 |
[06:21] | Derrick, show him the door. | 戴瑞克 送他上路 |
[06:34] | 30 years. 30 years, | 30年 30年 |
[06:36] | not one vacation, not one sick day. | 全年无休 不请病假 |
[06:39] | Now he’s leaving us. | 现在他要离开我们了 |
[06:40] | We’re all going to miss you, Mr. Pope. | 教皇先生 我们都会想念你 |
[06:41] | -I’ll miss you. -He’s leaving us for good. | -我会想念你 -他要功成身退了 |
[06:43] | If he owes you some money, you better get it quick, | 如果他欠你钱 最好赶快讨回 |
[06:45] | because he’s out of here next week, okay? | 因为他下周就闪人了 |
[06:47] | A toast to the man himself. Our hope, | 敬他本人 我们的希望 |
[06:51] | our savior, our Pope. | 我们的救星 我们的教皇 |
[06:54] | Our Pope! | 我们的教皇 |
[07:09] | Ain’t much of a trick if you can’t finish it, pal. | 玩戏法要有始有终 |
[07:13] | Is that your card? | 这是你的牌吗 |
[07:15] | How’d you do that? | 你怎么办到的 |
[07:17] | I can’t tell you that. That’s why it’s magic. | 这是秘密 所以才是魔术 |
[07:19] | Slight of hand, my friend. | 手上的把戏而已 朋友 |
[07:20] | While you’re busy watching the deck in the left hand, | 你正在忙着看左手的牌时 |
[07:23] | the magic was happening in the right. | 右手就在变戏法 |
[07:25] | Not sure if I want you handling my cards, friend. | 我不确定要你为我发牌 朋友 |
[07:29] | Will you excuse me for a moment? | 失陪一下 |
[07:32] | Dealer change. | 晚餐换人 |
[07:33] | Very nice party, Mr. Pope. | 很棒的派对 教皇先生 |
[07:35] | You are a very loved man. | 你备受爱戴 |
[07:37] | Thank you, Mr. Tao. | 谢谢你 陶先生 |
[07:39] | Whoever said money can’t buy love. | 你说金钱买不到真爱 |
[07:41] | clearly just didn’t have enough. | 显然是钱不够多 |
[07:44] | This place will never be the same without you. | 这地方少了你就永远不同了 |
[07:45] | I feel your absence may change my luck at the tables. | 我担心你退休 会改变我的好手气 |
[07:48] | You can not worry about, Mr. Tao. | 别担心 陶先生 |
[07:49] | Mr. Prince will make sure the Swan’s tables | 王子先生会确保天鹅号 |
[07:51] | are still the luckiest in the city. | 仍有全城手气最好的牌桌 |
[07:53] | That’s all I needed to hear. | 真中听 |
[07:55] | Sorry. Good to see you. | 抱歉 幸会 |
[07:56] | -You need some water? -I’m okay. | -要点水吗 -我没事 |
[07:58] | I just need a minute in the office. | 我只是想在办公室歇会儿 |
[08:01] | Mr. Pope? Mr. Pope? | 教皇先生 教皇先生 |
[08:04] | What do you need? | 你要干嘛 |
[08:05] | -I’d like to have a word with him. -Not tonight. | -我想跟他谈谈 -今晚不行 |
[08:31] | and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. | 我会尽快回电 |
[08:33] | Hey, Syd, it’s me. | 嗨 小雪 是我 |
[08:35] | I was really hoping to see you tonight. | 我原本希望今晚能见到你 |
[08:37] | I know you’re busy, but, uh, | 我知道你在忙 |
[08:39] | give me a call when you get this. Bye. | 但听到留言回我电话 再见 |
[09:04] | -Good evening, Mr. Vaughn. -Hey, Carol. | -晚上好 范恩先生 -嘿 卡罗尔 |
[09:22] | Any changes? | 有好转吗 |
[09:25] | No. | 没有 |
[09:33] | Jesus, Luke. | 老天 路克 |
[09:35] | It’s not going to cover what we owe on last month’s bill. | 这不够还我们上个月的账单 |
[09:38] | I’m doing the best I can, Julie. | 我尽全力了 茱莉 |
[09:41] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[09:43] | I’m sorry, Mr. Vaughn, | 抱歉 范恩先生 |
[09:45] | but we’ve given you ample time. | 但我们给你们充分的时间了 |
[09:47] | There comes a time when we have to accept reality. | 迟早我们要接受现实 |
[09:50] | So what? I’m supposed to sit by helplessly | 难道 我就该无助地坐着 |
[09:52] | and watch my little girl suffer? | 看我女儿受苦 |
[09:55] | We’re talking about my little girl here. | 这可是我的女儿啊 |
[09:58] | You give me until the end of the week. | 你等我到这周结束 |
[10:00] | You understand? You give me until the end of the week. | 懂吗 等我到这周结束 |
[10:02] | -I’ll get you every penny by Friday. -Mr. Vaughn. | -我会在周五前给你所有钱 -范恩先生 |
[10:04] | -Just listen to me. -Mr. Vaughn… | -听我说 -范恩先生 |
[10:06] | Every penny by Friday. | 周五缴清所有钱 |
[10:08] | You keep her name on that list. She’s going to get that surgery. | 保留她的名额 她会接受手术 |
[10:11] | I will get you every penny. | 我会付足费用的 |
[10:14] | Please. | 拜托 |
[10:18] | Friday, Mr. Vaughn. | 周五 范恩先生 |
[10:21] | Friday. | 周五 |
[10:29] | Hey. Talking about Princess Riley here | 说到莱莉公主 |
[10:33] | and her best friend Monkey. | 和她最要好的猴子朋友 |
[10:35] | And they were going to go into… | 他们要进入… |
[10:38] | Was it a very enchanted magical forest | 是很迷人神奇的森林 |
[10:41] | or was it a very scary forest? | 或是很可怕的森林 |
[10:44] | Scary forest. | 很可怕的 |
[10:45] | Oh, my goodness. Of course it is. | 我的天 当然是了 |
[10:48] | Okay, so Princess Riley and her best friend, Monkey… | 莱莉公主和她最要好的猴子朋友 |
[10:51] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[10:53] | I don’t want to be the hero tonight. | 今晚我不想当英雄 |
[10:58] | But you’re the bravest little girl I know. | 但你是我认识最勇敢的小女孩 |
[11:00] | I want you to be the hero. I want you to save me. | 我要你当英雄 我要你救我 |
[11:10] | Okay. I think that is a great idea. | 好 真是好主意 |
[11:14] | Princess Riley and Monkey, | 莱莉公主和猴子 |
[11:17] | they got to the very creaky bridge. | 他们来到摇摇欲坠的桥 |
[11:20] | And there’s an ogre that comes out from underneath the bridge. | 有个怪物从桥下冒出 |
[11:23] | -What do you think the ogre’s name is? -Luke. | -你想那个怪物叫什么名字 -路克 |
[12:42] | Smoke? | 抽烟吗 |
[12:44] | Nah, I quit. | 我戒了 |
[12:46] | Health? | 为了健康 |
[12:48] | Money, actually. | 其实为了省钱 |
[12:50] | This one’s free. | 这根免费 |
[12:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:58] | Vaughn, right? | 范恩 对吧 |
[13:02] | Heard you’ve been working here a long time. | 听说你在这里工作很久了 |
[13:06] | Too long. | 太久了 |
[13:07] | Bet you’ve seen some crazy shit. | 你一定看过一些傻事 |
[13:10] | Yeah, man, I’ve seen some crazy shit. | 是啊 我看过一些傻事 |
[13:13] | Been here about three or four months myself. | 我才来3-4个月 |
[13:15] | And I’ve seen some crazy shit. | 我就看过一些傻事 |
[13:18] | Like this fat Chinese guy who comes in every week… | 像是每周来的中国胖子 |
[13:21] | biggest fucking loser, this guy. | 他是最大的输家 |
[13:24] | This guy drops a buttload of money every Thursday, | 这家伙每周四来洒钱 |
[13:27] | just like clockwork. | 准时报到 |
[13:29] | Well, you play long enough, | 要是你玩得够久 |
[13:31] | the house always wins. | 赌场永远是赢家 |
[13:35] | It’s the way this guy loses… | 难怪这家伙会输 |
[13:38] | making all the wrong bets, | 下错所有赌注 |
[13:41] | holding when he shouldn’t, | 不该留牌时留了 |
[13:42] | not splitting when he should. | 不该丢牌时丢了 |
[13:44] | Fuckin’ guy wants to lose. | 他心甘情愿输 |
[13:46] | Shitload of money, every Thursday night. | 每周四晚上狂洒钱 |
[13:48] | Nobody’s got that kind of fuckin’ money to burn. | 谁会那样烧钱 |
[13:52] | You know what’s ever crazier? | 你知道更傻的么 |
[13:53] | Every Friday night, | 每周五 |
[13:54] | a different Chinese guy comes to the high-rollers table, plays roulette, | 另一个中国人来到大户室 玩转盘 |
[13:59] | and wins fuckin’ huge. | 赢一大笔钱 |
[14:01] | I’m talking statistic-anomaly fucking huge. | 从统计学上看 数额大得离谱 |
[14:04] | Every Friday night, like fucking clockwork. | 每周五晚上 准时报到 |
[14:08] | Why don’t you just cut to the chase | 干脆点 直奔主题 |
[14:09] | and tell me what’s on your mind? | 明说你在盘算什么 |
[14:11] | The way it appears to me, | 在我看来 |
[14:13] | is they’re taking in a shitload of money every Thursday night | 每周四晚上会进帐一大笔钱 |
[14:17] | and laundering it out through the casino. | 再透过赌场洗钱出去 |
[14:19] | You’re telling me this because? | 你告诉我是因为 |
[14:21] | Put ’em in an awful bad spot, | 钱放在很糟糕的位置 |
[14:23] | if someone were to rob them of that money. | 如果有人抢走那笔钱 |
[14:27] | It’s not like they’re going to go crying to the police | 他们才不会报警… |
[14:29] | about someone stealing their dirty cash. | 有人偷了他们的黑钱 |
[14:33] | Well, sounds like you’ve got this all figured out. | 听起来你都想通了 |
[14:36] | I do, except for one piece. | 没错 除了一个条件 |
[14:41] | I need a guy who’s been here too long, | 我需要一个在这里做得够久的人 |
[14:44] | smoking habit he can’t afford, | 负担不起烟瘾 |
[14:47] | and access to the vault. | 能进出金库 |
[14:54] | Thanks for the cigarette. | 谢谢你的烟 |
[14:55] | So any thoughts on the matter? | 对这档事有任何想法吗 |
[14:59] | Yeah. | 有 |
[15:00] | Stealing from the Pope is suicide. | 偷教皇的东西 等于是自杀 |
[15:28] | The number you have reached | 您拨的电话 |
[15:29] | is not in service at this time | 是空号 |
[15:31] | and there is no new number… | 且没有登记新号码 |
[15:33] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[15:36] | Got that address you wanted. | 弄到您要的地址了 |
[15:38] | Also a Luke Vaughn wants a meeting. | 还有 路克范恩想找你谈谈 |
[15:41] | All right, send him in. Shit. | 让他进来 见鬼 |
[15:47] | Luke Vaughn. What can I do for you? Sit down. | 路克范恩 有何贵干 坐下 |
[15:52] | I was wondering if we could have a word in private. | 请问能私下谈话吗 |
[15:54] | Everything we say here is private. | 在这里的谈话都是私下 |
[15:58] | How are you, sir? | 老板 你还好吧 |
[16:00] | I’m still breathing, Vaughn. Still breathing. | 还活着 范恩 还能喘气儿 |
[16:02] | Well, that’s good. I suppose that’s more than some can say. | 真不错 看来比你说的好多了 |
[16:05] | Oh, indeed. How’s that pretty little wife of yours? | 确实 你的娇妻好吗 |
[16:08] | Ex-wife now, actually. She’s… | 其实 现在是前妻 |
[16:10] | Well, fuck her. I hope you traded up. | 去她的 希望你能换个更好的 |
[16:13] | Listen, Mr. Pope. | 教皇先生 |
[16:15] | I… I’m here to ask a favor, a big one. | 我有事相求 是大事 |
[16:18] | How big? | 有多大 |
[16:19] | $300,000 big, at least. | 至少30万 |
[16:21] | What do you need $300,000 at least for, Vaughn? | 你需要至少30万干嘛 |
[16:24] | You remember my daughter Riley. | 记得我女儿莱莉 |
[16:26] | She’s sick, in the hospital. | 她病了 躺在医院 |
[16:28] | -Needs an operation. -Insurance? | -需要手术 -保险呢 |
[16:30] | Insurance doesn’t even cover the treatments. | 保险连治疗费都付不了 |
[16:33] | Been paying out of pocket for a month | 我已经拖了1个月没付钱了 |
[16:35] | and I’m behind. Been paying out of pocket for a month | 缴迟了 我已经拖了1个月没付钱了 |
[16:35] | and I’m behind. | 缴迟了 |
[16:37] | So far behind that if I don’t come up with money by Friday, | 欠得太久了 如果周五之前拿不出钱 |
[16:40] | she’s gonna lose her spot. | 她会失去名额 |
[16:41] | You know I don’t run a charity here. Rule #3. | 我不是做慈善的 第三规则 |
[16:44] | “It’s not a business if you give the money away.” | 给人钱不是生意 |
[16:47] | I remember the rules. | 我记得规则 |
[16:49] | This isn’t charity. It’s a favor. | 这不是慈善 是帮忙 |
[16:52] | $300,000 that I’m never going to see again | 我再也看不到那30万 |
[16:54] | sure sounds like charity to me. | 在我听来就是慈善 |
[16:55] | No, sir. I will pay it back. | 不 我会还清 |
[16:57] | I sign your paycheck, Vaughn. Who are you kidding? | 我清楚你拿多少薪水 你没开玩笑吧 |
[17:00] | Mr. Pope, you’re my only option. | 教皇先生 你是我的唯一选择 |
[17:03] | I don’t make exceptions. | 我不会破例 |
[17:06] | Let me ask you something… what if it were you? | 我问你 换作是你呢 |
[17:08] | What if you were in my shoes and your kid was sick? | 你设身处地想成你孩子生病呢 |
[17:10] | -Hey, hey, that’s enough. Time’s up. -What if Sydney was sick? | -换作是小雪生病呢 -够了 时间到 |
[17:12] | Nobody’s talking to you. | 我没在跟你说话 |
[17:13] | All right, that’s all the time you get. | 你没时间了 |
[17:14] | No, it’s not all the time I get. | 不 我还没完呢 |
[17:16] | He already answered your question. Come on. | 教皇先生回答你的问题了 快走 |
[17:17] | I don’t accept his fucking answer! | 我不接受他的答案 |
[17:21] | I don’t care what you don’t accept. | 我不在乎你不接受什么 |
[17:23] | Get the fuck out of here. | 给我滚出去 |
[17:24] | What about the shit that I’ve done for you? | 那我替你顶罪呢 |
[17:25] | What do you want? A fucking cookie? What you did for me? | 你想讨人情 你做了什么 |
[17:27] | You didn’t do shit for me. | 你没替我顶罪 |
[17:28] | You fucking ran away. I let you go away. | 你逃走 我放你一马 |
[17:30] | You wanted to start a new life, you found God. | 你想展开新人生 你发现上帝 |
[17:32] | I didn’t want my little girl growing up hating me | 我不要女儿长大时恨我 |
[17:34] | -for the man I’d become! -Get out of here. | -说是窝囊废 -滚出去 |
[17:35] | You’ve got what you want, I got what I want. Go! | 我们是各取所需 滚开 |
[17:38] | -Like you, God damn it! Fuck! -Move it! | -去你的 可恶 -赶出去 |
[17:40] | -You’re a bad bet! -Get your fucking hands off me. | -你下错了注 -把手拿开 |
[17:44] | Damn it, don’t touch me! | 该死 别碰我 |
[17:52] | You’re fuckin’ fired. Get him the fuck out of here. | 你被开除了 赶他出去 |
[18:03] | That was awkward. | 有够尴尬 |
[18:05] | What’s with that guy? What’s his deal? | 那家伙是怎样 他什么来头 |
[18:07] | That guy would have been you, | 他原本会成为你 |
[18:08] | but he found love or religion, | 但他发现了爱和宗教 |
[18:10] | some bullshit. | 一堆狗屁 |
[18:12] | He just left everything. | 他抛下一切 |
[18:13] | He turned it all down. | 拒绝不义之财 |
[18:15] | I don’t know, Derrick. What do you think? | 说不上来 戴瑞克 你觉得呢 |
[18:16] | Maybe I should have just given him the money? | 也许我该给他钱 |
[18:19] | I don’t think the younger you would have even considered that an option. | 我想你年轻时不会考虑这种决定 |
[18:22] | “Don’t let sentiment cloud your judgment. | 别让感情蒙蔽自己的判断 |
[18:24] | “Relationships come and go, but principles… | 人际关系来来去去 |
[18:27] | “principles are here to stay.” | 但原则会留下 |
[18:30] | Frank Pope. | 法兰克教皇 |
[18:31] | Glad someone was listening. | 真高兴有人听进去了 |
[18:39] | Hey, ladies. Looking good. | 女士们 靓妹啊 |
[18:57] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[19:00] | But I was just fired, so if you want the vault codes, | 但我刚被开除 如果你要金库密码 |
[19:04] | it’s pretty much going to have to be tomorrow night. | 就一定要明晚 |
[19:07] | Let’s do it. | 说做就做 |
[19:29] | Who the fuck are these guys? | 这些人到底是谁 |
[19:33] | My boy Dante. Mickey. | 我兄弟丹堤 米基 |
[19:37] | Hey, man. | 你好 |
[19:39] | This isn’t what we agreed to. | 我们可没说好 |
[19:42] | I’ve known this guy since we were kids. | 我从小就认识他 |
[19:43] | His favorite color is blue. | 他最爱的颜色是蓝色 |
[19:45] | He lost his virginity to Becky McCormick. | 他的第一个女人是贝琪麦考米克 |
[19:47] | Of course, I fucked her first. | 当然之前我先上过她 |
[19:48] | Anything you want to know, just ask. | 想知道什么 尽管问 |
[19:52] | What’s his dick taste like? | 他的老二味道如何 |
[19:59] | Relax. | 别激动 |
[20:00] | Dante’s bringing the guns. Mickey’s got the car. | 丹堤会带枪 米基负责开车 |
[20:02] | Who said anything about guns? | 谁说要枪的 |
[20:05] | Feel free to leave yours with your fucking mommy. | 若想舍命留钱 随你 |
[20:08] | I’m not walking in there with just my dick in my hand. | 我可不要只拎着老二走进去 |
[20:10] | You do know who we’re dealing with, right? | 你没搞懂我们是招惹谁 |
[20:13] | We go in there with guns, | 我们持枪进去 |
[20:14] | Pope catches us, we’re dead. | 教皇抓到我们 是死路一条 |
[20:20] | It’s my operation, Vaughn. | 这是我的行动 范恩 |
[20:23] | The guns stay. | 枪少不了 |
[20:24] | You don’t like it, take a fuckin’ walk right now. | 不合你意 就走人 |
[20:28] | Otherwise, nobody else here has a problem with it. | 否则 这里没别人有意见 |
[20:33] | So we good? | 同意 |
[20:38] | What’s your plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[20:40] | Walk in there just after closing, | 打烊后进去 |
[20:42] | stick our shotguns in their fucking faces. | 把猎枪顶在他们脸上 |
[20:45] | They’ll be all tired and shit. They’re not going to do anything. | 把人绑住 他们束手无策 |
[20:48] | Grab the green stacks, walk the fuck out by dawn. | 拿走钞票 天亮前闪人 |
[20:53] | Well, simple is usually the best, | 好 最简单通常最好 |
[20:55] | but what you’ve got here is the simplest way for us to get our asses shot off. | 但你的计划也最容易让我们吃子弹 |
[20:58] | You got a better fuckin’ idea, we’d love to hear it. | 有更好的点子 我们洗耳恭听 |
[21:13] | -Swan? -Swan. | -天鹅号 -天鹅号 |
[21:15] | You got the vault, transformer room. Pepper’s the vault. | 有金库 变电室 胡椒是金库 |
[21:20] | -Sugar should be the vault. -What? | -糖应该是金库 -什么 |
[21:22] | It’s sweet. Everybody wants it. | 是甜的 人人想要甜头 |
[21:24] | Makes sense for the money to be the sugar. Yeah. | 糖代表钱合情合理 是啊 |
[21:27] | Fine. | 随便 |
[21:30] | Sugar’s the vault. | 糖是金库 |
[21:33] | Cox, you’re the ketchup. Mickey is Sweet’N Low. | 考克斯 你是番茄酱 米基代表糖 |
[21:36] | I’m the salt. Dante, you’re the pepper. | 我是盐巴 丹堤是胡椒 |
[21:40] | Why do I got to be the pepper? | 为什么我要当胡椒 |
[21:41] | ‘Cause I’m running out of fuckin’ condiments. | 因为我用完调味料了 |
[21:42] | Dante, shut the fuck up. | 丹堤 闭嘴啦 |
[21:44] | Nobody steals from the Swan. | 没人会偷天鹅号 |
[21:46] | But that’s because they’re afraid of the Pope, | 但那是因为大家害怕教皇 |
[21:48] | not because it’s Fort Knox. | 而不是因为戒备森严 |
[21:49] | Now, the way I see it, we’ve got three things going for us. | 在我看来 我们有三大优势 |
[21:52] | One, we have the access codes. That’s on me. | 第一 我们有金库密码 是我 |
[21:54] | Two, we have the inside man. That’s you. | 第二 我们有卧底 是你 |
[21:57] | Three, we have knowledge of a certain security guard | 第三 我们熟悉某个警卫 |
[22:00] | that likes his donuts and coffee and precisely 3:25 every night. | 他每晚3点25分 喜欢吃甜甜圈配咖啡 |
[22:04] | -Every night? -Every night. | -每晚 -每晚 |
[22:06] | Everybody with me so far? | 到目前大家都懂了吗 |
[22:09] | Mickey, you following me? | 米基 你听懂了 |
[22:12] | Yeah, I’m following you. | 对 我听懂了 |
[22:14] | This is you with the car. Can I trust the car won’t link back to us? | 这是你开着车 能确保车子不会扯出我们么 |
[22:18] | You’re going to pick Dante and I up | 你3点来这间酒吧接我和丹堤 |
[22:21] | right here at this bar at 3:00 A.M. You’re going to pick Dante and I up | 你3点来这间酒吧接我和丹堤 |
[22:23] | -Where am I? -You’re at work. | -我在哪里 -你还在上班 |
[22:25] | You finish your shift, clock out, don’t leave. | 你上完班打完卡 不要离开 |
[22:29] | Find your way to the transformer room and wait. | 溜去变电室等待 |
[22:31] | -Until? -3:30. | -等到哪时 -3点半 |
[22:34] | There’ll only be a few employees hanging around by then. | 那时只剩少数员工 |
[22:37] | You… you’re going to be parked up here. | 你 你把车停在这里 |
[22:39] | Right by the scrambled eggs. Cool. | 停在炒蛋旁 酷喔 |
[22:41] | This gives you a straight direction south on the freeway. | 这样你们能直接往南上高速公路 |
[22:45] | Don’t fuck it up. | 别搞砸 |
[22:46] | You said you got a straight shot, | 你说”你们” |
[22:48] | not we got a straight shot. | 怎不说”我们” |
[22:50] | There is no “we.” | 根本就没有”我们” |
[22:52] | We make it out of the Swan alive, | 我们活着溜出天鹅号 |
[22:55] | I’m on my own. | 我会独自离开 |
[22:57] | You have a problem with that? | 你有意见 |
[22:58] | As long as we got our money, | 只要我们能拿到钱 |
[22:59] | I don’t give a rat’s ass where you go. | 我才不管你去哪儿呢 |
[23:07] | Let me know if you need a quick tutorial. | 要我教你用枪的话 说一声 |
[23:13] | Where’d you learn to do that? | 你在哪里学的 |
[23:15] | Fort Beginning for Boys. | 堡垒新兵 |
[23:18] | -Army? -Yeah. | -军队 -对 |
[23:21] | Did you Serve? | 你服过役 |
[23:22] | The only thing I served is fries, my friend. | 我只当过服务生 朋友 |
[23:24] | I’d never have guessed. | 当我没问 |
[23:40] | Dante and I will lock-bump our way | 我和丹堤会开锁 |
[23:42] | onto the Swan’s main floor. | 闯入天鹅号的主楼 |
[23:44] | The main casino floor is empty at the time of night. | 晚上这时候赌场的主楼空无一人 |
[23:46] | Everyone goes below to close out. | 大家会去楼下结算 |
[23:50] | Go, go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[23:51] | As long as I’ve known him, | 就我所知 |
[23:52] | good old Jerry like to take a leisurely stroll | 老杰瑞喜欢溜达到 |
[23:54] | to the break room for a stale donut and coffee | 休息室拿甜甜圈和咖啡 |
[23:56] | right at 3:25. | 在3点25分整 |
[23:59] | All the inner doors are maglocked | 所有内门都是磁琐 |
[24:00] | with a three-point security seal. | 三点安全封条 |
[24:02] | The vault itself is on a secure circuit. | 金库本身是安全电路 |
[24:04] | The rest of the system is hooked into the ship’s old wiring. | 其余系统连接船体的老线路 |
[24:08] | So wait for me and Dante to get into position. | 等我和丹堤就位 |
[24:11] | At exactly 3:30 A.M., you kill the power. | 3点半整 你关闭电源 |
[24:21] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 走 走 走 |
[24:23] | From the time the lights go out, | 从停电起 我们有10分钟进出 |
[24:27] | and lock down the ship. | 船也会封锁 |
[24:29] | Come on, let’s go. Move. | 快点 走吧 |
[24:31] | Let’s go, let’s go. Quick, come on. Let’s go. | 赶快 |
[24:34] | This way. Let’s hope this fucking code works. | 这边 希望密码有效 |
[24:41] | All right, you motherfucker, unlock. | 好啦 锁开了 |
[24:45] | Whoa, whoa. | 别拿走 |
[24:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:48] | Can you come back later, please? | 晚点再来收拾 好吗 |
[24:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:54] | Let’s go! | 进来 |
[24:56] | Move. | 赶快 |
[24:59] | Green bags only, dirty stuff. | 只拿绿袋的赃款 |
[25:03] | Let’s go, in the bags. Hurry. | 快点 装袋子里 赶快 |
[25:11] | No, we’re good. | 没问题 |
[25:24] | Come on. | 快点 动作快 |
[25:26] | -Let’s do this. -Come on. | -快点干 -快 |
[25:28] | Come on, come on, come on. Guys, Come on. | 快点 快点 伙计们 赶快啊 |
[25:33] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[25:39] | Fucking A! Let’s go! Quit fucking around. | 快点 别瞎砸了 |
[25:41] | -Let’s go, come on. Get the bags. -That’s right. | -走人了 拿袋子 -好 |
[25:45] | -That’s nice, get out. -Let’s get out. | -棒极了 快闪 -快走 |
[25:55] | Shit. | 该死 |
[26:04] | If something goes bad, what’s plan B? | 要是出了意外 备用方案是什么 |
[26:06] | Plan B is run for your fucking life. | 备案就是逃命 |
[26:09] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[26:21] | Shit, shit. | 糟了 糟了 |
[26:23] | -Fuckers! -Gah! | -见鬼 -天哪 |
[26:26] | Back to the… | 回去 |
[26:32] | Ready? Go! | 准备好了 快走 |
[26:45] | Dante! | 丹堤 |
[26:47] | I got you, man. | 我扶着你 |
[26:49] | I’m getting the fuck out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[26:51] | Come on! Get out of here, Mickey. | 快闪人 米基 |
[26:59] | Get the fuck out of here. Get the fuck out of here. | 快闪人 |
[27:09] | What the fuck? Un-fuckin’ believable! | 去死吧 真不敢相信 |
[27:12] | This way, follow me. | 这边 跟我来 |
[27:13] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[27:14] | This way! Fuck! Come on. | 这边 快点 |
[27:15] | Let’s go, buddy. Come on. | 快点 |
[27:21] | Come on, man! Let’s get out of here! | 快点 快闪人 |
[27:23] | -This way! -Go, go, go, go! Here! | -这边 -快追 快追 |
[27:29] | -Morning. -Yes, it is. | -早上好 -早啊 |
[27:44] | -Ma? -Hi, honey. | -妈妈 -你好 宝贝 |
[27:45] | -Mom, what are you doing awake? -I couldn’t sleep. | -妈 你怎么醒着 -我睡不着 |
[27:51] | I haven’t taken it yet. | 大概吧 |
[27:52] | I was thinking of taking the dog out for a walk. | 我想牵狗去散步 |
[27:55] | It’s 4:00 A.M., Ma. | 现在是凌晨4点 妈 |
[27:57] | I worry about you. | 我担心你 |
[27:58] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[28:02] | God damn it, run. | 天哪 快跑啊 |
[28:07] | Ugh! Come on! | 快点 |
[28:10] | All right, I love you. | 好 我爱你 |
[28:12] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[28:15] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:17] | Go. | 走 |
[28:24] | Open the fucking door! | 快开门 |
[28:30] | Let’s go! | 快追 |
[28:32] | What the fuck? | 什么情况 |
[28:43] | Close the door and drive. | 关门 开车 |
[28:47] | Let’s go! | 快追 |
[28:50] | Everybody be cool. We’ll be out of here in a second. | 大家冷静 我们很快会下车 |
[28:55] | Cops! | 警察 |
[29:02] | Take your mask off. We gotta blend in. | 拿下面具 我们要混在乘客里 |
[29:10] | Fuck | 该死 |
[29:12] | Everybody act normal, nobody gets hurt. | 大家正常一点 就没人会受伤 |
[29:15] | This is Officer Bauhaus. | 这是巴佐警官 |
[29:16] | Multiple shots fired. I’m in pursuit. | 疑似有枪声 我去追查 |
[29:46] | Fuck. | 可恶 |
[29:56] | She wants me to pull over! | 她要我路边停车 |
[29:57] | Keep driving. | 继续开 |
[30:02] | Fuck this! | 去它的 |
[30:13] | Shots fired. | 有人开枪 |
[30:14] | In pursuit of at least one armed suspect. | 正在追逐至少一名持枪嫌犯 |
[30:16] | Don’t ever put your fucking hands on me again. | 不准再碰我 |
[30:19] | Pretty sure shooting a cop is not very good for our situation. | 我保证杀警对我们的情况不利 |
[30:21] | I’m in charge! | 我才是头 |
[30:23] | Please describe the bus, over. | 请描述巴士 回答 |
[30:25] | Bus #657. I repeat, 657. | 657号巴士 重复 657 |
[30:29] | I’m in charge. | 由我发号施令 |
[30:31] | Noted. | 明白 |
[30:36] | I’m gonna make this real fucking simple for you. | 给你个简单选择 |
[30:41] | Lose that cop, or lose your goddamn life. | 甩掉警察 或丢掉小命 |
[30:43] | Whatever you say. We’re cool. | 全听你的 没问题 |
[30:47] | Calling all units, possible hostage situation. | 呼叫所有单位 可能有人质被劫持 |
[30:49] | Commuter bus… bus #657. | 通勤巴士657号 |
[30:53] | I repeat, bus 657. | 重复 657号巴士 |
[30:56] | -Head I-10 west. -Cox, what are you doing? | -朝西10号州际公路开 -考克斯 你在干嘛 |
[30:59] | Improvising. | 即兴演出 |
[31:00] | Head 1-10 west! Go that way! | 往西10号州际公路 走那边 |
[31:08] | Suspect appears to be headed towards Interstate 10 onramp, over. | 嫌犯看来要去10号州际公路 |
[31:11] | Can’t let them go on the highway | 不能让他们上公路 |
[31:13] | All units, we have suspects headed towards the Russell onramp. | 所有单位 嫌犯驶往罗素匝道 |
[31:16] | Set up stingers just west of Waterloo, right before the onramp. | 在滑铁卢以西的匝道前布置路障 |
[31:38] | So what do you suppose they’re up to now? | 你想他们会干嘛 |
[31:40] | Setting up a roadblock. | 他们会设置路障 |
[31:42] | Oh fuck you | 你懂个屁 |
[31:43] | Stop your vehicle. We’re setting up a roadblock. | 停车 我们正在设置路障 |
[31:46] | There’s nowhere for you to go. | 你们无处可去了 |
[31:49] | I need a phone. Who’s got a phone? | 我们需要手机 谁有手机 |
[31:52] | Who’s got a lipstick? | 谁有口红 |
[31:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:01] | -What’s your name? -Rebecca. | -你叫什么名字 -蕾贝卡 |
[32:03] | All right, Rebecca. What’s your phone number? | 好 蕾贝卡 你手机号是多少 |
[32:05] | Get me the fucking cops on this thing. | 快联系警察 |
[32:07] | -01… -Get me the fucking cops on that thing! | -01 -快联系警察 |
[32:09] | All right, all right, all right! | 好 好 |
[32:11] | Dispatch, this is 657. Put me through to PD. | 调度中心 这是657号车 快帮我接警局 |
[32:14] | Please stand by, bus 657. | 请稍候 657号巴士 |
[32:16] | I can’t stand by! Patch me through to PD! | 我不能稍候 快转接警局 |
[32:19] | Do you need assistance? | 需要协助吗 |
[32:20] | The fuckin’ cops! Quit fucking around! | 天杀的条子 别瞎搞了 |
[32:22] | I can’t wait! | 我不能等 马上 |
[32:24] | Hey. I’m gonna need you to back off. | 我要你撤离 |
[32:26] | You know I can’t do that. | 我做不到 你懂的 |
[32:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:28] | Because I’m the cop, and you’re the robber. That’s the game. | 因为我是警察 你是劫匪 |
[32:30] | That’s the game rule. | 这是游戏规则 |
[32:30] | -It’s pretty black and white. -Pal. No gray area? | -非黑即白 -伙计 就没有灰色地带 |
[32:33] | -No. -Oh, come on. There’s always a gray area, | -没有 -别 总有灰色地带吧 |
[32:35] | -Officer… -Bauhaus. | -警官 -巴佐 |
[32:38] | All right, you got a first name? | 你叫什么 |
[32:39] | Cops, now! | 接警察 马上 |
[32:41] | -Patch me through to the police. -Quit fucking around! | -快接警察 -别闹了 |
[32:44] | Kris, I need you to clear the roadblock. | 克莉丝 我要你清除路障 |
[32:46] | I need you to pull over | 我要你路边停车 |
[32:47] | Tell them to clear the roadblock! | 让他们清除路障 |
[32:49] | Just give me a second. I’m working on it. | 等我一下 我正在想办法 |
[32:51] | Clear the goddamn roadblock! | 给我把路障拿开 |
[32:52] | Listen to me. I’m going to need you to trust me. | 听我说 我要你信任我 |
[32:56] | Kris, I can’t help these people on the bus | 克莉丝 如果你不答应我 |
[32:58] | if you don’t give me this one. | 我无法帮助巴士上的乘客 |
[33:01] | Stay right there. Keep your eyes on us. | 尽管跟踪 监视我们 |
[33:03] | But I need you to clear that roadblock. | 但我要你清除路障 |
[33:05] | We gotta get on the Interstate. | 我们要上州际公路 |
[33:06] | They gotta clear the roadblock! | 叫他们清除路障 |
[33:09] | You do this for me, | 你帮我这个忙 |
[33:11] | I promise you, I give you my word, no one gets hurt. | 我保证 说到做到 没人会受伤 |
[33:13] | Tell them that people are going to start dying. | 告诉他们人质会开始死掉 |
[33:20] | Captain Michaels, I need you to remove all roadblocks. | 麦可斯队长 请求移除所有路障 |
[33:22] | I repeat… removal of all roadblocks, over. | 重复 移除所有路障 |
[33:25] | Negative, Bauhaus, | 不行 巴佐 |
[33:26] | I’m not letting them on the Interstate. | 不能让他们上州际公路 |
[33:27] | But, sir, I have one of… | 可是长官 有一个人质… |
[33:28] | The roadblock stays, Bauhaus. | 路障不能清除 巴佐 |
[33:31] | It’s out of my control. | 这超出我的职权 |
[33:32] | Kris, I’ve got at least 10 people on this bus, | 巴士上至少有十个人 |
[33:35] | including a little boy and a pregnant girl. | 包括一个小男孩和一个孕妇 |
[33:37] | Tell them to clear the fucking roadblock! | 快叫他们清除路障 |
[33:38] | This lunatic? I can’t control him if this bus stops. | 一旦停车 我控制不了他 |
[33:42] | Tell them to clear the roadblock! | 让他们清除路障 |
[33:44] | You’d better keep your fucking word. | 你最好说话算话 |
[33:56] | Look out, look out! | 小心 小心 |
[34:04] | Go there! | 冲过去 |
[34:13] | Kris, are you there? | 克莉丝 你在吗 |
[34:14] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[34:16] | Eat a dick. | 去吃屎吧 |
[34:39] | You ever try a real cigarette? | 你抽过纸烟吗 |
[34:40] | I only smoke vapor, baby. | 我只抽电子烟 宝贝 |
[34:44] | Used to just roll tobacco in paper, | 我以前会自己卷烟 |
[34:46] | then enter the filter, | 然后是带过滤嘴的 |
[34:48] | now this vapor bullshit. | 现在是该死的电子烟 |
[34:55] | If and when you ever have kids, | 等到你生小孩 |
[34:57] | they won’t even know what a real cigarette is. | 他们连纸烟都不知道是啥 |
[34:58] | They’ll just think it’s something from old movies. | 还以为是老电影里的玩意 |
[35:01] | What are you saying, baby? | 宝贝 你在说什么 |
[35:04] | Everything dies. | 一切终将逝去 |
[35:06] | From the moment something’s born or invented, | 从事物诞生或发明的那一刻起 |
[35:08] | we’re on a one-way course with obsolescence. | 去往报废的旅程 是个单行道 |
[35:11] | Obso-what? | 废什么 |
[35:17] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[35:18] | Sorry to call you so early. | 抱歉这么早打给您 |
[35:20] | No one calls with good news at 5:00 A.M. | 没人会在凌晨5点打来报好消息 |
[35:22] | Derrick, there’s no right way to break bad news. | 戴瑞克 报坏消息不必拐弯抹角 |
[35:24] | So how bad is it? | 有多糟 |
[35:34] | -How much? -Three mil. | -多少钱 -300万 |
[35:38] | I’m sorry. Maybe I just had a stroke on my way over here, | 抱歉 也许我在路上中风了 |
[35:40] | Because I thought I just heard you say $3 million. | 因为我听到你说300万 |
[35:43] | -Yeah. -Tell me it wasn’t the house cash. | -对 -告诉我不是储备金 |
[35:49] | -Who? -Vaughn, two others. | -谁 -范恩 和另外两人 |
[35:51] | -You sure? -Positive. | -你确定 -肯定 |
[35:55] | -Where are they? -They’re on a bus. | -他们在哪里 -在一辆巴士上 |
[35:59] | Let’s recap. | 我理一下重点 |
[36:01] | A man we fired yesterday stole $3 million, | 我们昨天开除的人偷了300万 |
[36:04] | that, if recovered by the police, | 如果被警察发现 |
[36:06] | implicates us in connection to money laundering | 会连累我们卷入为全市一些 |
[36:08] | for some of the city’s most well-known criminal families. | 最恶名昭彰的犯罪家庭洗钱 |
[36:11] | And you let them get on a bus? | 你却放任他们上了一辆巴士 |
[36:14] | No, I didn’t let them. They hijacked it. | 不 我没放任他们 他们劫了那辆车 |
[36:16] | The cops got involved. Then I had to pull back. | 警察涉入 我必须撤回 |
[36:19] | -So what are you going to do about it? -I’m gonna find ’em. | -你打算怎么做 -我会找到他们 |
[36:22] | The money will be back in this vault by tonight. | 那些钱今晚会回到金库 |
[36:26] | Good, Derrick. | 很好 戴瑞克 |
[36:29] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[36:36] | Now I want to speak with Vaughn before we finish this. | 完事之前 我要跟范恩谈话 |
[36:41] | All right, we are following this situation of a runaway bus. | 我们正在追踪逃亡巴士的情况 |
[36:45] | Suspected hijackers are on this bus | 劫车嫌犯还在这辆巴士上 |
[36:47] | and there is a very heavy police presence | 众多警力 |
[36:49] | following the bus down the highway. | 在公路上跟随巴士 |
[37:06] | Sorry, kiddo. | 对不起 ㄚ头 |
[37:24] | Bus 657, please respond. | 657号巴士 请回应 |
[37:27] | Turn that goddamn thing down. | 把那玩意关掉 |
[37:28] | Bus 657, bus 657? | 657号巴士 |
[37:30] | Come in, please. | 请放弃… |
[37:41] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你在开玩笑 |
[37:43] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你脑子进水了吧 |
[37:44] | Give me your goddamn phone. | 手机给我 |
[37:45] | Did you take my picture, bitch? | 贱人 你有偷拍我吗 |
[37:46] | No, I swear. | 没有 我发誓 |
[37:47] | All right, everybody give me your goddamn phones. | 所有人交出手机 |
[37:49] | Give me your fucking phone. | 给我手机 |
[37:51] | Give me your goddamn phone. | 交出手机 给我手机 |
[37:53] | Put your fucking phone in the bag. | 把手机放进包里 |
[37:55] | No, no, no, me no speak “Engrish.” | 不 我不会说英语 |
[37:57] | Oh, no? You speak English now? | 不会 现在会说英语了吗 |
[37:59] | Okay, fine, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[38:01] | Just my whole life is on there, man. | 只是我的全部人生都在手机里 |
[38:03] | -Give me your phone. -I’m looking. | -手机给我 -我在找 |
[38:04] | Give me your goddamn phone. | 快给我手机 |
[38:05] | I’m looking, I’m sorry! | 我在找 抱歉 |
[38:06] | I just don’t know where it is! | 可我找不到 |
[38:13] | I got it, I got it. | 我来 我来 |
[38:25] | Go ahead, go to him. | 过去陪他吧 |
[38:29] | Oh, what the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[38:30] | The kid’s scared, all right? | 小孩很害怕 好吗 |
[38:32] | I don’t give a shit. | 管我屁事 |
[38:33] | -Don’t move anybody else. -Jesus Christ. | -都不要再动了 -老天 |
[38:35] | You’re a real pleasure to be around, you know that? | 跟你相处还真愉快 |
[38:39] | All right, everybody, just stay calm, all right? | 大家冷静 好吗 |
[38:42] | I Know this is not what you want to start your day. | 我知道你们不想以这种方式开始新的一天 |
[38:44] | You work with us here, | 但只要跟我们合作 |
[38:45] | I promise you, you’re going to get off this bus safely. | 我保证你们会安全下车 |
[38:58] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎样 |
[38:59] | I’m pretty cold, paisan. | 我好冷 兄弟 |
[39:02] | Put some goddamn pressure on it. | 压住伤口 |
[39:06] | All right, listen up! | 好 听着 |
[39:07] | Anybody here a doctor? Nurse? | 这儿有医生或护士么 |
[39:10] | EMT? Anybody got any kind of medical knowledge whatsoever? | 或者医护人员 有人懂医学知识么 |
[39:15] | I’m a veterinarian student. | 我是兽医系学生 |
[39:17] | Yeah, bring her up. | 好 带她过来 |
[39:18] | Bring her up? What the fuck? | 带她过来 搞什么鬼 |
[39:20] | “Engrish,” get your ass up here and help her. | “说英语的” 过来帮忙 |
[39:25] | Uh, okay, okay. Um, should I… | 好 嗨 我要 |
[39:30] | Honey, I know this is really scary. | 孩子 我知道这很可怕 |
[39:32] | We’re going to get off this bus. | 我们会下车的 |
[39:34] | They’re not going to hurt us. | 他们不会伤害我们 |
[39:38] | Is that a rabbit? | 那是兔子吗 |
[39:40] | Does he have a name? | 他有名字吗 |
[39:41] | -Big Ear. -Big Ear? | -一只大耳朵 -一只大耳朵 |
[39:46] | He used to be Big Ears, | 他以前是两只大耳朵 |
[39:47] | but my sister ripped it. | 但被我姐姐拔掉了一只 |
[39:51] | Well, I think he still looks adorable, one ear or not. | 他还是看起来很可爱 不管有几只耳朵 |
[39:56] | What’s your name, sweetheart? | 小乖 你叫什么名字 |
[39:59] | -Joseph. -Joseph? | -乔瑟夫 -乔瑟夫 |
[40:01] | Honey, why are you all alone on this bus? | 孩子 你为什么一个人搭车 |
[40:16] | Just keep breathing. | 持续呼吸 |
[40:18] | I know this guy in Texas. | 我能搞定 我认识一个德州人 |
[40:21] | Runs one of those small dirt airfields. | 他经营一座小机场 |
[40:23] | It’s right on the border, man. It’s perfect. | 就在边界 正好 |
[40:25] | We get there, | 我们去那里 |
[40:26] | we jump on a plane. He can take us wherever the fuck we want to go. | 跳上飞机 他能载我们去任何地方 |
[40:29] | South America, Central America. | 南美洲 中美洲 |
[40:32] | Hey. | 喂 |
[40:34] | What are you doing, man? | 你在干嘛 |
[40:37] | You’re going to get us all killed. | 你会害我们都被杀 |
[40:38] | There’s three of them and 10 of us. | 他们有三人 我们有十人 |
[40:40] | If we charge them, they don’t stand a chance. | 如果我们袭击 他们毫无机会 |
[40:42] | They’ve got guns. | 他们有枪 |
[40:43] | -I’m in a beaver suit. -So? | -我还穿着海狸装 -所以 |
[40:46] | -Mexico? -I didn’t say Mexico. | -墨西哥 -我没说墨西哥 |
[40:48] | Just on the border. | 就在边界 |
[40:50] | Jump on a plane, go wherever. | 跳上飞机 去哪儿都行 |
[40:52] | It’s a plan. | 这是计划 |
[40:52] | Why don’t we just fucking drive into Mexico? | 干嘛不直接开去墨西哥 |
[40:54] | We’re not going to Mexico. | 我们不去墨西哥 |
[40:56] | I’m going to get us out of this shit. | 我会让我们脱离困境 |
[41:05] | Cox’s Sucker! | 考克斯老弟 |
[41:07] | Jono? | 裘诺 |
[41:12] | Sorry we put you in this situation. | 很遗憾让你陷入困境 |
[41:14] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[41:20] | Remember that time you fucked my sister? | 记得上次你搞上我妹 |
[41:22] | -No! -Yeah, because it never happened. | -不记得 -是 因为从未发生 |
[41:25] | If you want it to happen, you’ll do me a favor. | 要是你想让它发生 帮我个忙 |
[41:32] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[41:34] | He ran away from home. | 他离家出走了 |
[41:35] | His sister picks on him | 他姊欺负他 |
[41:37] | and his parents take her side every time, apparently. | 他父母明显每次都偏袒她 |
[41:42] | I hear that. | 好像在哪儿听过 |
[41:45] | Move slow, a-hole. | 慢慢起来 混蛋 |
[41:47] | Ah, this is not going to end well for you. | 你不会有好下场的 |
[41:50] | Ah, go ahead. Take the shot. | 请便 开枪啊 |
[41:53] | No, I’m not fucking kidding you. | 不 我没唬你 |
[41:54] | Big-ass bags of money. | 几大袋的钱 |
[41:56] | Be the hero, man. | 逞英雄么 |
[41:57] | What if you miss? Cox is going to turn around, | 要是你失手 考克斯会转头 |
[42:00] | he’s going to shoot immediately. | 立刻开枪 |
[42:02] | Maybe he misses, maybe he doesn’t. | 也许他会失手 也许不会 |
[42:04] | What if he hits… what’s your name? | 要是他射中 你叫什么名字 |
[42:06] | Pauline. | 宝琳 |
[42:07] | She for sure is going to be collateral damage. | 她一定会有间接伤害 |
[42:10] | And the mascot guy? He’s dead. | 还有这个穿得像吉祥物的 他死定了 |
[42:12] | You’re not going to do this. | 你不会这样做的 |
[42:18] | Be seeing you soon. Three hours out. | 很快见 三小时后 |
[42:20] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[42:21] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[42:22] | Eric? Sit in your fuckin’ seat. | 艾瑞克 坐回你的位置 |
[42:30] | We’re on our way. | 我们在路上了 |
[42:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么样了 |
[42:34] | We need to head to Galveston, Texas. | 我们要前往德州加维斯敦 |
[42:36] | Galveston? | 加维斯敦 |
[42:37] | I’ll take wherever you want to, chief. | 哪儿我都愿意带你去 老大 |
[42:39] | But we’re not even going to make Slidell on these fumes. | 这些油连斯莱德尔都去不了 |
[42:45] | Cops, this is robbers. | 警察 我是抢匪 |
[42:47] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[42:47] | Roger that. Bus 657. | 收到 657号巴士 |
[42:48] | We’re out of fuel. | 我们没油了 |
[42:54] | We’re ready to make a deal. | 我们准备谈个交易 |
[42:59] | Hang tight, man. | 撑住 兄弟 |
[43:02] | You disobeyed a direct order, | 你违抗直接命令 |
[43:05] | endangered not only your life and the life of your fellow officers, | 不仅危及自己和同事的性命 |
[43:08] | but dozens of citizens’ lives as well. | 还有好几个公民的性命 |
[43:11] | Anyone dies on that bus and it’s on you. | 谁死在那辆公车上 要唯你是问 |
[43:13] | -Hand over your badge and gun. -But, sir… | -交出你的警徽和佩枪 -但是 长官 |
[43:18] | I hope I’m not interrupting anything. | 希望没打扰到谁 |
[43:20] | But which of you decided to | 但你们哪位决定 |
[43:23] | endanger a busful of civilian hostages | 让一辆载着平民人质的巴士 |
[43:25] | with an unauthorized roadblock? | 擅闯路障 |
[43:31] | -You must be he. -Who the fuck are you? | -八成是你 -你到底是谁 |
[43:33] | Detective Marconi, | 狄恩马康尼警探 |
[43:34] | lead investigator on this little shit show. | 负责调查这场失控闹剧 |
[43:36] | I was sent here by Deputy Chief Braddock, | 代理局长布莱达克派我过来 |
[43:38] | and chief outranks captain, | 局长的官阶 高于队长 |
[43:41] | so I officially release you of your duties and responsibilities | 所以 我正式解除你的指挥权 |
[43:46] | and I officially reinstate you, Officer Bauhaus. | 也正式让你复职 巴佐警官 |
[43:49] | Grab your shit, come with me. | 拿着装备 跟我来 |
[43:51] | But, detective… | 可是 警探 |
[43:51] | I think we’re a long fucking way from “but, detective,” Captain. | 我想你管不到我 队长 |
[43:56] | That took balls doing what you did. Why’d you do it? | 你的行为真有种 为什么 |
[43:58] | There’s a little kid on that bus, sir. | 巴士上有个小孩 |
[44:00] | I hate to be the bearer of bad news, | 我不愿瞒着坏消息 |
[44:01] | but there’s still a little kid on that bus. | 但那个小孩还在巴士上 |
[44:03] | When I spoke to one of the kidnappers, | 我跟其中一个绑匪对话时 |
[44:04] | there was something protective in his voice. | 他的话语中流露出正义感 |
[44:07] | It was almost like he was thinking straight, | 他的想法好像很正直 |
[44:10] | like a cop or a soldier. | 像个警察或军人 |
[44:11] | -Or a sociopath. -I don’t think so, detective. | -或反社会人士 -我不这么认为 警探 |
[44:14] | You don’t think so? | 你不认为 |
[44:15] | Call it a gut feeling. | 称这是直觉吧 |
[44:16] | -How many are we dealing with? -At least two… | -我们要对付几个歹徒 -至少两个 |
[44:18] | the psycho and the soldier. Possibly more. | 疯子和军人 可能更多 |
[44:20] | Great. | 太好了 |
[44:21] | Sir, why did you reinstate me? | 长官 你为何让我复职 |
[44:23] | I didn’t. The hijackers did, requested you personally. | 不是我 是劫车犯 指定你本人 |
[44:26] | Can you drive a fuel truck, Bauhaus? | 巴佐 你会开加油车吗 |
[44:28] | Does it have wheels? | 有轮胎的都难不倒我 |
[44:52] | You’re a real fucking moron, you know that? | 你知道自己是脑残吗 |
[44:56] | Driving the same car to your job as you drove to a crack house? | 上班和买毒品开同一辆车 |
[44:59] | -I don’t want… -Shut up. | -我懒得 -闭嘴 |
[45:01] | You made it easy for me. | 你让我能轻松办事 |
[45:04] | Where they headed? | 他们要去哪里 |
[45:06] | Did they have an escape plan? | 他们有逃亡计划吗 |
[45:08] | Some friends? | 有同伙吗 |
[45:09] | -I’m talking to you. -It’s not my… | -我在跟你说话 -不是我的 |
[45:12] | Let’s see what you got here. Let me see what you got. | 让我瞧瞧你有什么好货 |
[45:14] | Oh, look at that. | 看好了 |
[45:17] | Let me see. | 看好戏了 |
[45:23] | -I don’t fucking know. -You don’t know? | -我啥都不知道 -不知道 |
[45:25] | -I don’t fucking know. -You don’t know? | -我不知道 -你知道 |
[45:27] | -Okay? -Go ahead. | -好 好 -快说 |
[45:30] | -Okay. -Shut up. | -好 -闭嘴 |
[45:32] | What? | 什么 |
[45:35] | -He doesn’t know anything. -What was that? | -他什么都不知道 -什么 |
[45:38] | Cox, Cox, Cox, Cox! | 考克斯 考克斯 考克斯 |
[45:41] | Cox said he’s gonna kill him. | 考克斯说会杀了他 |
[45:43] | Cox said he’s gonna kill him? | 考克斯说会杀了他 |
[45:44] | -Cox said he’s gonna kill him? -Please don’t hurt my baby. | -考克斯说会杀了他 -求你别伤害我的宝贝 |
[45:50] | Relax, relax, relax. | 冷静 冷静 |
[45:54] | Relax. Shut up. | 冷静 闭嘴 |
[45:58] | Please don’t kill me. | 拜托 别杀我 |
[46:00] | -Get on your knees. -Yes. Please. | -跪下 -是 |
[46:03] | I’ll do anything. Please, baby. | 我什么都愿意 拜托 宝贝 |
[46:10] | All right, boys. | 好 各位 |
[46:11] | That bus is going to stop on that fucking bridge. | 那辆巴士会停在桥上 |
[46:13] | So what are our options? | 我们有什么选择 |
[46:15] | We could hit them hard with tear gas. | 用催泪瓦斯狠狠攻击他们 |
[46:18] | I’m not ready to gas civilians on live television. | 我还没准备要在电视直播中 对市民动用催泪瓦斯 |
[46:20] | Thanks for plan | 但感谢你的计划 |
[46:22] | -Full-on assault. -Civilian casualties? | -全面进攻 -平民伤亡怎么办 |
[46:24] | Inevitable in that scenario, but manageable. | 那种局面无可避免 但可控制 |
[46:26] | Snipers? | 狙击手 |
[46:28] | We’re going to need two clean shots, lined up from the air. | 我们需要两发目标确定的空中射击 |
[46:30] | But it’s going to be risky. | 但会有风险 |
[46:31] | All right, start mapping out the assault just in case. | 好 开始安排进攻 以防万一 |
[46:34] | In the meantime, get our best guys in that chopper. | 同时派最好的狙击手上直升机 |
[46:36] | If they get a clean shot, we take it. | 只要目标确认就射击 |
[46:38] | -Roger that. -You heard him. Let’s move. | -收到 -听到了吧 出发 |
[46:40] | All right, Bauhaus! You good? | 好 巴佐 你还好吗 |
[46:42] | You’re working the hell out of that vest. | 你穿这背心很帅 |
[46:43] | All right, stay alert, stay alive, | 好 保持警戒 保住性命 |
[46:47] | make note of anything useful. | 抓住一切有利时机 |
[46:49] | And if you can, get us a clean visual on the gunman. | 尽量让我们清楚地看到持枪歹徒 |
[46:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[47:05] | No. Hell no. | 不 不行 |
[47:06] | Give ’em old man death and that green-haired hooker back there. | 把老头和绿头发女人给他们 |
[47:10] | Look, we give ’em the kid and that woman, | 听着 把孩子和孕妇给他们 |
[47:13] | they think we’re reasonable, they see it as a victory, | 他们认为我们是讲道理的 他们会视为胜利 |
[47:15] | it buys us more time. | 能为我们争取更多时间 |
[47:16] | No. If we keep the pregnant chick and the kid, | 不 如果留下孕妇和小孩 |
[47:18] | it gives us more leverage if shit goes bad. | 出意外时我们会有更多筹码 |
[47:21] | We have one medical emergency on board already. | 车上已经有个紧急病患 |
[47:23] | If that chick goes into labor, | 那个孕妇要生产的话 |
[47:25] | they storm the bus, hostages be damned. | 警方会猛攻巴士 人质就会完蛋 |
[47:27] | All they’re going to give a crap about | 他们只会在乎 |
[47:28] | is saving that baby in time for the 6:00 news. | 6点新闻前及时救出了宝宝 |
[47:34] | We’re at the bridge! | 我们在桥上了 |
[47:44] | Talk to me, Forbes. | 呼叫福布斯 |
[47:46] | You got your boys in position? | 你的人到位了没 |
[47:48] | We have eyes on the prize, sir. | 我们看到目标了 |
[47:50] | Bus is heading into position. | 巴士正朝预定位置驶去 |
[47:53] | -This is all you, Bauhaus. -Copy that. | -靠你了 巴佐 -收到 |
[48:02] | -Bus has stopped. -Bus has stopped. | -巴士停下了 -巴士停车了 |
[48:22] | Three people leaving the bus… | 三人走出巴士 |
[48:24] | one suspect, one woman and a kid. | 一名嫌犯 一位妇女 一个小孩 |
[48:27] | You got a clear shot? | 目标清楚么 |
[48:29] | Negative, too many bogeys, too many bogeys. | 不 太多人不确定 |
[48:30] | Come back around. | 再转一圈 |
[48:45] | Suspect one by the fuel tank. | 有一个嫌犯在油箱旁 |
[48:47] | That’s too risky. May ignite. | 太危险 可能会着火 |
[48:49] | So what’s the big plan? | 有什么大计划 |
[48:52] | I don’t know I have one. | 我不晓得我有计划 |
[48:54] | Maybe start a bus company and go head-to-head with Greyhound. | 也许开家巴士公司 与灰狗公司竞争一下 |
[48:57] | Or you could turn yourself in and let the rest of the people off the bus. | 或是你能投降 让其他人下车 |
[49:01] | I can’t do that yet, Kris. Hopefully soon. | 还不行 克莉丝 希望很快可以 |
[49:04] | What about their families? | 那他们的家人呢 |
[49:06] | What about your family? | 你的家人呢 |
[49:08] | There’s got to be someone out there that cares about you. | 一定有人关心你 |
[49:11] | I could find them, bring them here. | 我能找到他们 带他们过来 |
[49:14] | I just need your name. | 你只要说个名字 |
[49:18] | Good try, officer. | 干得不赖 警官 |
[49:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[49:22] | Well… well, at least let me check out the hostages. | 好吧 至少可以让我清点下人质吧 |
[49:26] | You keep putting the gas in the tank, you can do whatever you want. | 只要能继续加油 随你 |
[49:28] | They’re heading into the bus, sir. | 他们要进入巴士了 |
[49:30] | No visual on the second gunman. | 看不到第二个持枪歹徒 |
[49:36] | What the fuck are you thinking, bringing a cop on the bus? | 你哪根筋不对 把警察带上车 |
[49:38] | Relax. She just wants to make sure everybody is all right, | 冷静 她只想确定大家没事 |
[49:41] | we haven’t hurt anybody. | 我们没伤害任何人 |
[49:42] | -One of yours? -Yeah. | -你们的同伴 -对 |
[49:44] | He needs medical attention. Let me take him out of here. | 他需要就医 让我带他下车 |
[49:47] | You’re not taking him anywhere. | 你不能带走他 |
[49:49] | You’re going to get your ass off the bus. | 你赶快下车 |
[49:56] | I always thought there was nothing sexier | 我一向觉得 |
[49:58] | than a woman who fought back. | 反击的女人最性感了 |
[50:02] | Make one more fucking move. | 再上前一步你就完了 |
[50:04] | D, if this bitch shoots me, | 丹堤 要是这女人射杀我 |
[50:08] | kill her and everybody else on this fucking bus. | 杀了她和其他所有人 |
[50:12] | -You got it, pal. -All right, Kris. | -没问题 兄弟 -好了 克莉丝 |
[50:15] | Tell your boss that everybody’s okay. | 告诉你的头儿 大家都没事 |
[50:18] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[50:22] | Sir, suspect one and Officer Bauhaus | 长官 一号嫌犯和巴佐警官 |
[50:25] | have exited the bus. | 走出了巴士 |
[50:38] | You got eyes on the other perp? | 看到其他嫌犯了么 |
[50:39] | Negative, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[50:40] | But we have a clean shot at suspect one. | 但一号嫌犯是清楚目标 |
[50:42] | I don’t know why you’re doing this, | 我不知道你的犯罪动机 |
[50:44] | but let me help you. | 但我可以帮你 |
[50:45] | Let me help you with your problems. | 让我帮你解决问题 |
[50:47] | You have no idea what my problems are. | 你不懂我的问题是什么 |
[50:49] | Come on! Let’s get the fuck out of here! | 快点 要走人了 |
[50:53] | If you get a minute and have a chance, | 如果你有时间和机会 |
[50:55] | will you let me know how the girl is? | 让我知道那女孩的情况好吗 |
[50:59] | Sir, should we take a shot? | 长官 我们该开枪吗 |
[51:01] | It’s now or never, sir. I have him. | 机不可失 我瞄准他了 |
[51:04] | Abort. Abort, let him go. | 停下 停下 让他走 |
[51:19] | Go for Marconi. This is Officer Bauhaus. | 呼叫马康尼 这是巴佐警官 |
[51:21] | Well done, Bauhaus. What have you got for me? | 干得好 巴佐 有什么要通报 |
[51:26] | Proceeding toward Texas. | 657号巴士继续开往德州 |
[51:29] | 圣约瑟夫 中途之家 | |
[51:33] | Here you are. There you go. | 上菜啰 |
[51:36] | Enjoy. | 好好享用 |
[51:38] | Can I help… | 有什么事 |
[51:41] | You’re a hard girl to find, Syd. | 你很难找啊 小雪 |
[51:43] | What are you doing here, Dad? | 爸 你来这里干嘛 |
[51:44] | What? A father can’t look for his daughter? | 什么 老爸不能来找女儿 |
[51:47] | And then find her in some grimy shelter? | 结果在个破救助站找到她 |
[51:52] | Missed you at the party. | 你没来参加派对 |
[51:54] | I was busy. | 我很忙 |
[51:56] | -You know I’m leaving town? -Good for you. | -你知道么 我要去外地 -为你高兴 |
[51:59] | I’m not sure how long. | 我不确定多久 |
[52:00] | Need me to water your plants, feed the cat? | 要我替你的植物浇水 喂猫 |
[52:02] | I was hoping to give you something. | 我希望给你一样东西 |
[52:12] | This says you own 51% of the Swan. | 这里写着你拥有天鹅号51%的股权 |
[52:15] | Derrick will run the whole thing. | 戴瑞克仍管理赌场 |
[52:17] | You won’t have to lift a finger. | 你不必出力 |
[52:19] | The money will just be in a trust, | 你的钱会存在信托公司 |
[52:20] | with you as the sole beneficiary. | 你是唯一的受益人 |
[52:22] | You can’t buy me. | 你买不了我 |
[52:26] | I don’t want your money. | 我不要你的钱 |
[52:28] | -Sydney… -Dad, | -小雪 -爸 |
[52:30] | I know how this money is made. | 我知道这些钱是怎么来的 |
[52:32] | Oh, come on, don’t be so naive. | 拜托 别天真了 |
[52:33] | Nothing’s that black and white. | 没什么是黑白分明 |
[52:35] | This money’s as clean as the rest. | 这些钱跟其他钱一样干净 |
[52:36] | Oh, that’s bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[52:38] | This empire you’ve carved out for yourself… | 这是你为自己开创的帝国 |
[52:40] | -For you. -For yourself, | -是为你 -为你自己 |
[52:42] | it has a price. | 是有代价的 |
[52:44] | It cost you your wife and it cost you me. | 让你失去妻女 |
[52:46] | Sydney, please, just sign the paperwork. | 小雪 拜托 签下文件 |
[52:49] | I just want you to have it. | 我只想要你拥有 |
[52:50] | Why the urgency? Why now? | 为什么这么急 为什么是现在 |
[52:57] | What? | 为什么 |
[53:02] | What’s the trick? | 在玩什么把戏 |
[53:03] | There’s no trick. It’s in my… | 没有把戏 只是我的… |
[53:10] | Are you dying? | 你快死了 |
[53:15] | It’s in my lungs, my blood, my bones. | 在我的肺 血液 骨头里 |
[53:19] | Nothing they can do, so… | 我无可奈何 |
[53:24] | And you’re leaving, | 你要走了 |
[53:25] | and you think this might be the last time you see me. | 你以为这可能是最后一次见我 |
[53:31] | You always were a smart one, Syd. | 你向来很聪明 小雪 |
[53:41] | Then you should hear this before you walk out that door. | 那你走出门口前听好 |
[53:45] | You want to give me your empire, | 你想要把你的帝国给我 |
[53:47] | your beloved Swan? | 你心爱的天鹅号 |
[53:50] | That place, that boat, | 那个地方 那艘船 |
[53:52] | that’s been a cancer for me | 对我来说是毒瘤 |
[53:54] | and for Mom and for everything good inside of you. | 对妈也是 对你内心所有善良之处都是 |
[53:59] | That’s what you’re going to be leaving behind in this world. | 那会让你遗臭人间 |
[54:02] | That’s your legacy. | 是你作的孽 |
[54:04] | If you love me, if you ever really loved me, | 如果你爱我 如果你真的爱过我 |
[54:09] | you would take it and you would burn it all to the ground. | 你应该把那一切烧成灰烬 |
[54:12] | You’re not making any sense, Syd. | 别再胡言乱语了 小雪 |
[54:15] | -This is real… -Love is built on sacrifice, | -这很真爱 -爱建立在牺牲上 |
[54:20] | not dollars. | 不靠金钱 |
[54:23] | What can I do to fix it? | 我能怎么弥补 |
[54:44] | Oh, my God! Joseph! Joseph! | 我的天 乔瑟夫 乔瑟夫 |
[54:48] | So, are there any names you can remember? Any details at all? | 你能记得任何名字或细节吗 |
[54:53] | Um, yeah, they kept calling the one guy, | 他们一直叫一个家伙 |
[54:56] | the crazy one, Cox. | 抓狂的那个叫做考克斯 |
[54:58] | Cox? Did they mention anything about a destination? | 考克斯 他们提过要去哪儿吗 |
[55:02] | Maybe why they hijacked the bus? | 或是为何他们劫巴士 |
[55:05] | I think they were being chased. | 我想他们被追逐 |
[55:07] | -Chased by who? -I don’t know. | -被谁追逐 -我不知道 |
[55:10] | Did you see anyone chasing them? | 你有看到谁追逐他们吗 |
[55:11] | I didn’t, but they were running and sweaty, | 没有 但他们奔跑 满身是汗 |
[55:15] | and they kept looking out the window. | 不断看窗外 |
[55:17] | So, I mean, I don’t know. Maybe I’m wrong. | 不知道 也许我弄错了 |
[55:19] | -How’s that? -That’s perfect. | -像吗 -太好了 |
[55:22] | -What do you think? -It’s pretty… it’s pretty close. | -你觉得呢 -挺好 很像 |
[55:25] | I’ll go run a search. | 我会去搜寻 |
[55:27] | Thanks, Dan. | 谢了 提姆 |
[55:28] | Listen, is this going to take much longer? | 还要更久吗 |
[55:30] | There’s just somewhere I really need to be. | 我要去别的地方 |
[55:32] | All right. Well, yeah, we’re done here. | 好 我们问完了 |
[55:35] | We’ll be in contact if we need anything else. | 我们有其他需要会联系你 |
[55:38] | Of course. Anything I can do to help. | 没问题 我会尽力帮忙 |
[55:40] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[55:53] | Hello there, soldier boy. | 你好 大兵 |
[56:03] | 欢迎来到德州 | |
[56:06] | -Is that your kid? -Yup. Two tours, Iraq, | -那是你的孩子吗 -对 两次派驻伊拉克 |
[56:09] | one Afghanistan. | 一次阿富汗 |
[56:12] | He’s a company commander now, stationed in Italy. | 他现在是连长了 驻守意大利 |
[56:15] | That’s a good assignment. | 是个好兵 |
[56:17] | You serve? | 你服过役 |
[56:19] | I did, | 对 |
[56:20] | a long time ago. | 陈年往事了 |
[56:22] | I thought they trained you guys to be heroes. | 我以为军方把你们训练成英雄 |
[56:26] | Well, I seem to letting everyone down in that department lately. | 对 看来最近我让大伙失望了 |
[56:32] | Everything’s going to be okay. | 一切会没事的 |
[56:34] | I need you to keep breathing, okay? | 你要继续呼吸 |
[56:36] | What’s your name? | 请问芳名 |
[56:39] | Rebecca. | 蕾贝卡 |
[56:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[56:47] | -If I die… -You’re not going to die. | -如果我死了…-你不会死 |
[56:50] | I just… | 我只是… |
[56:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[56:58] | I’m gonna be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[57:00] | Tom, apply pressure here. | 汤姆 压住这里 |
[57:07] | So, um, where’s my apology? | 那给我的道歉呢 |
[57:09] | You got tits? | 你有胸吗 |
[57:13] | -No. -Then go fuck yourself. | -没有 -那你去吃屎吧 |
[57:17] | My name is Jason Cox. | 我的名字是杰森考克斯 |
[57:19] | My bill was slightly higher than usual this month. | 我这个月的帐单比通常来得高 |
[57:21] | I believe my son has been using my cell phone to call his girlfriend, | 我想我儿子 用了我的手机打给他女友 |
[57:24] | who unfortunately moved to Texas. | 可惜她搬到德州 |
[57:26] | Have there been any outgoing calls to Texas | 这一周有 |
[57:28] | within the past week or so? | 打去德州的电话吗 |
[57:30] | I’ll just need the last four of your social | 请告知社会安全码后四码 |
[57:33] | in order to proceed. | 才能继续 |
[57:33] | Sure, no problem. One-one-two-zero. | 好 没问题 一一二零 |
[57:36] | Yes, sir. Several calls to Galveston, Texas. | 是 先生 有几通电话打到德州加维斯敦 |
[57:40] | 405-5… | 四零五五 |
[57:58] | Yeah. Tell me something good. | 喂 告诉我好消息 |
[58:00] | Looks like they’re headed to Texas, | 看来他们要前往德州 |
[58:02] | making a run for the border or some shit. | 想逃到边界 |
[58:04] | Cliche. | 老套 |
[58:05] | I’m gonna send one of our guys out to pick up Vaughn’s daughter. | 我会派人抓来范恩的女儿 |
[58:08] | That way we can do an exchange. | 我们会有交换条件 |
[58:09] | No, no. | 不行 不行 |
[58:10] | What, no exchange? | 不要交换条件 |
[58:11] | No daughter, Derrick. No daughter. | 别碰女儿 戴瑞克 别碰他女儿 |
[58:15] | Mr. Pope, I think this is just our best chance to… | 教皇先生 我认为这是我们的最佳机会 |
[58:17] | Let me make this clear… we are not going to kidnap | 给我听清楚 我们不能绑架 |
[58:19] | a bedridden little girl with fucking cancer. | 罹癌卧床的小女孩 |
[58:21] | You can not touch a hair on her head. | 你不准碰她一根汗毛 |
[58:23] | If there’s any fucking hair left on that poor little girl’s head. | 就算那个可怜的小女孩 额头上还剩点头发 |
[58:25] | You’re gonna leave her alone, you’re gonna leave her mom alone. | 你别去烦她 别去烦她妈 |
[58:27] | And if she has a fucking teddy bear, | 如果她有只泰迪熊 |
[58:29] | you’re going to leave the fucking teddy bear alone as well. | 你也别去烦那只泰迪熊 |
[58:31] | Our problem’s with Vaughn, not them. | 我们的麻烦是范恩 不是她们 |
[58:33] | Is that understood? | 你明白了没有 |
[58:38] | Understood. | 明白 |
[58:40] | Now get me my money back. | 快去拿回我的钱 |
[58:48] | Galveston Air Cargo, Jono speaking. | 加维斯敦空运 我是裘诺 |
[59:05] | Anyone there? | 有人在吗 |
[59:06] | Hey, cocksuckers, someone pick up. | 混蛋 说话啊 |
[59:09] | Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up. | 快接 快接 |
[59:13] | Detective | 警探 |
[59:14] | So how about it? A little mano-y-mano meet and greet? | 见个面打个招呼如何 |
[59:17] | What makes you think we want to do that? | 你凭什么以为我们想要 |
[59:19] | I hear your compadre isn’t doing too good. | 听说你的朋友情况不妙 |
[59:21] | Word on the street is | 传说 |
[59:22] | he’s having a serious allergic reaction to bullets. | 他对子弹严重过敏 |
[59:27] | Come on, Vaughn, let me get him some medical supplies. | 范恩 让我送些用药给他 |
[59:28] | At least give him a chance. | 起码给他一个机会 |
[59:33] | Get back to you in a minute. | 我很快回复你 |
[59:39] | How’s he doing? | 他还好吗 |
[59:41] | He’s fucking dying. | 他快死了 |
[59:44] | He needs blood. | 他需要输血 |
[59:46] | If not blood, he needs fluids, IV, something, | 不能输血 就要输液 静脉注射之类 |
[59:49] | or he’s gonna die. | 不然他会死 |
[59:51] | He needs a hospital, man. | 他需要去医院 |
[59:52] | Not going to the fucking hospital. | 他才不去医院 |
[59:54] | You want him to die? | 你要他死掉吗 |
[59:57] | What the fuck you just ask me? | 你刚才问我什么 |
[59:58] | You listen to me, you motherfucker, | 给我听好 浑球 |
[1:00:01] | that guy, dying, | 那个快死的人 |
[1:00:04] | we grew up together. | 我们一起长大 |
[1:00:05] | He’s the only fucking friend I’ve ever had. | 他是我有过的唯一朋友 |
[1:00:07] | So don’t fucking ask me if I want him to die! | 所以别问我要不要他死掉 |
[1:00:11] | I don’t want to die, man. | 我不想死 兄弟 |
[1:00:13] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[1:00:14] | If we get you the shit you need, can you keep him alive? | 如果有药 你能保住他的命 |
[1:00:16] | Hey, fucking IV shit? | 如果有什么静脉输液 |
[1:00:19] | We get it, can you keep him alive? Yes or no? | 你能保住他的命 能或不能 |
[1:00:21] | Definitely for longer, but I don’t know how long. | 肯定能撑更久 但我不知道是多久 |
[1:00:30] | You there? | 你在吗 |
[1:00:32] | Yeah. | 在 |
[1:00:35] | All right, we need to get IVs, | 好 我们需要静脉输液 |
[1:00:37] | pain meds, bandages, clotting agents. | 止痛药 绷带 止血剂 |
[1:00:40] | Can you do that? | 你能弄到吗 |
[1:00:41] | I can get all that for you. | 全包在我身上 |
[1:00:43] | I just need to deliver it in person. | 但我要亲自送去 |
[1:00:46] | Of course you do. | 这是自然 |
[1:00:49] | Here’s the catch… we’re not stopping the bus. | 问题是 我们不会停下巴士 |
[1:00:52] | I can work with that. | 我会搞定 |
[1:00:57] | Go for Marconi. | 我是马康尼 |
[1:00:58] | Detective Marconi, this is Officer Bauhaus. | 马康尼警探 我是巴佐警官 |
[1:01:00] | Good, What you got? | 好 有什么线索 |
[1:01:01] | I’ve got an ID on one of the hijackers, | 我查到其中一名劫车犯的身分 |
[1:01:04] | a Luke Vaughn. | 路克范恩 |
[1:01:05] | Looks like he did some time in Bibb’s Correctional | 看来他在毕伯监狱坐过牢 |
[1:01:08] | and served in the army. | 也在军中服过役 |
[1:01:09] | You get an address? | 有地址吗 |
[1:01:11] | I’m actually standing out front right now. | 我其实正站在门口 |
[1:01:15] | Neighbors say that he moved in with his sister. | 邻居说他搬去跟他妹住 |
[1:01:17] | Any ID on the sister? | 有查出他妹的身分吗 |
[1:01:18] | No, no one… no one knows anything about her. | 没有 大家对她一无所知 |
[1:01:21] | Well, it’s a start. Anything else? | 至少有点头绪 还有么 |
[1:01:23] | Yeah, I was thinking about heading over to this Swan Casino. | 我想去天鹅号赌场 |
[1:01:25] | Vaughn works there. I don’t know. | 范恩在那里工作 |
[1:01:27] | Ask a few questions, check it out. | 去问些话 |
[1:01:28] | No, no, no, no. | 不必麻烦了 |
[1:01:29] | I’ll send one of my guys. Okay? You just… | 我会派我的人去 |
[1:01:31] | You’ve had a rough one, Bauhaus. | 你够辛苦了 巴佐 |
[1:01:34] | Just hang at the station. I’ll hit you back when I need you. | 在局里待命 需要时我会打给你 |
[1:01:49] | 特警 | |
[1:02:05] | -Get started. -Okay. Okay. Tom? | -快抢救 -好 汤姆 |
[1:02:09] | Nice little party you got here. | 你在开小型派对啊 |
[1:02:11] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[1:02:11] | Lucky there’s a doctor on the bus. | 幸好巴士上有医生 |
[1:02:14] | She’s not a doctor. She’s a vet student. | 她不是医生 她是医学系学生 |
[1:02:17] | Not so lucky then. | 那就没那么幸运了 |
[1:02:19] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:02:21] | Pain meds. | 止痛药 |
[1:02:22] | Right. Okay. | 好 |
[1:02:24] | Careful. I have thin veins. | 小心 我的静脉很细 |
[1:02:37] | -Holy shit, he’s dead! -Oh, my God! | -要命 他死了 -天哪 |
[1:02:39] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[1:02:42] | What the fuck do you mean, “he’s dead”? | 你说他死了是什么意思 |
[1:02:43] | What the fuck do you mean he’s dead? | 你说他死了是什么意思 |
[1:02:48] | What the fuck you do, bitch? | 你干了什么好事 |
[1:02:49] | Ask the vet. | 问兽医 |
[1:02:51] | What the fuck you do, bitch? | 贱人 你干了什么好事 |
[1:02:52] | I didn’t do… I didn’t do anything! | 什么都没 我什么都没做 |
[1:02:54] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么都没做 |
[1:02:55] | Well, you’d better do something! | 你最好想办法 |
[1:02:57] | Do CPR, something! Work on him! | 心肺复苏术之类的 快救他 |
[1:02:59] | It wasn’t her. | 不是她 |
[1:03:02] | Okay, see what’s in the bag! | 我的天 袋子里有什么 |
[1:03:05] | Tom, check his pulse! | 汤姆 测他的脉搏 |
[1:03:08] | I think it’s for you. | 应该是找你的 |
[1:03:11] | Uh, don’t die. | 拜托别死 |
[1:03:17] | Mr. Pope? | 教皇先生 |
[1:03:19] | You know, I see you every day, every day on that floor for the past five years. | 过去5年 我每天在赌场都看到你 |
[1:03:23] | And every day I think to myself, | 每天我心里都会想 |
[1:03:25] | “Today’s the day Luke is going to come to the office,” | 就是今天了 路克会来办公室找我 |
[1:03:29] | “ask to come back.” | 请求回来 |
[1:03:31] | That day never comes. | 那天从未来临 |
[1:03:35] | This isn’t how I wanted it to go down. | 我并不想走到这一步 |
[1:03:37] | I know, son, | 我知道 孩子 |
[1:03:39] | but we do have a bit of a situation on our hands. | 但我们眼前都有点状况 |
[1:03:41] | Wouldn’t you say? | 不是吗 |
[1:03:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:03:43] | There doesn’t seem to be a whole lot of out. | 似乎没太多出路了 |
[1:03:45] | Well, here’s one you might not have considered. | 你可能没考虑到一点 |
[1:03:47] | Put a bullet in Cox, throw yourself and my money | 毙了考克斯 |
[1:03:50] | into the man standing in front of you. | 把自己和钱交给站在你前面的人 |
[1:03:51] | Everyone gets off the bus. | 大家下车 |
[1:03:53] | No one knows about my money or its origins. | 没人知道我的钱或来源 |
[1:03:55] | You get carted off to jail. Except you never make it. | 你被送去监狱 但从未到达 |
[1:03:58] | Instead, you disappear with enough cash to save Riley | 反而拿着足够现金消失去救莱莉 |
[1:04:01] | and start a new life far away from here. | 去远方展开新生活 |
[1:04:03] | I wish I could believe you, Mr. Pope. | 但愿我能相信你 教皇先生 |
[1:04:06] | But you and I both know you’re a man that lives by his rules. | 但你我皆知你是没规则活不了的人 |
[1:04:10] | I’d make an exception for an old friend. | 我会为老朋友破例 |
[1:04:12] | But this is a right-now, one-time deal only, pal. | 但这是当下要决定的 一次性交易 |
[1:04:15] | You need to fold your hand, walk away from the table, | 你要双手一摊离开牌桌 |
[1:04:17] | or I’m taking your whole stack. | 或是让我拿走你的所有筹码 |
[1:04:19] | I appreciate the out. | 感谢提供出路 |
[1:04:22] | You and I both know that’s a sucker’s bet. | 你我皆知 那是赢不了的赌注 |
[1:04:25] | You don’t make exceptions. | 你不会破例 |
[1:04:29] | No deal. | 交易不成 |
[1:04:34] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:04:49] | What the fuck’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[1:04:51] | Detective Marconi here | 这个狄恩马康尼警探 |
[1:04:53] | is in Mr. Pope’s back pocket. | 被教皇先生收买了 |
[1:04:59] | What the fuck did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[1:05:02] | Did you kill my friend, you piece of shit? | 你杀了我朋友 人渣 |
[1:05:04] | Is that what you did? | 是你干的吧 |
[1:05:05] | You kill my fucking friend? | 你杀了我朋友 |
[1:05:12] | -Fucker! -Whoa, whoa! | -去死 -住手 住手 |
[1:05:15] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在做什么 范恩 |
[1:05:16] | No, you can’t kill him. | 你不能杀他 |
[1:05:17] | Just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:05:19] | To us, he’s Pope’s errand boy. | 对我们来说 他是教皇的跑腿小弟 |
[1:05:21] | To the rest of the world, he’s a cop. | 对其他人来说 他是警察 |
[1:05:23] | We kill a cop, the whole world comes crashing down on us. | 我们杀了警察 全世界都会抨击我们 |
[1:05:28] | Get him off this fucking bus | 叫他滚下车 |
[1:05:30] | or I’m gonna kill him! | 否则我会杀了他 |
[1:05:38] | Something is happening. | 有最新状况 |
[1:05:39] | This is the bus 657 hostage situation. | 这是657号巴士的人质报道 |
[1:05:41] | It appears that the bus is slowing down now | 看来巴士慢下来了 |
[1:05:44] | and the doors are opening. | 然后门打开 我们现在看到… |
[1:05:46] | We’re seeing now… Whoa! | 我们现在看到 |
[1:05:49] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[1:05:58] | Catch these motherfuckers! | 逮到这些混蛋 |
[1:06:26] | We’ve got a problem. | 大事不妙 |
[1:06:27] | What do you see? | 你看到什么 |
[1:06:30] | SWAT bikes. | 特警的装甲车 |
[1:06:32] | Everybody get down! | 大家趴下 |
[1:06:33] | On the floor! | 趴在地上 |
[1:06:37] | Coming up on both sides. | 左右夹攻 |
[1:06:43] | Gas! Get on the floor! | 催泪瓦斯 趴在地上 |
[1:06:56] | I can’t see anything! | 我看不到了 |
[1:07:00] | Everybody get down! | 大家趴下 |
[1:07:22] | They’re on the roof! | 有人在车顶 |
[1:07:24] | They’re on the fucking roof! | 他们在车顶 |
[1:08:07] | -Motherfucker! -Get behind the yellow line! | -该死 -超过黄线了 |
[1:08:19] | Get off the road! | 离开主干道 |
[1:08:22] | I can’t hold it! | 我稳不住了 |
[1:08:36] | He blew out a tire! | 爆胎了 |
[1:08:40] | I can’t control it! | 我控制不住了 |
[1:08:41] | Go left! | 左转 |
[1:08:51] | Bus 657 has crashed | 657号巴士撞车了 |
[1:08:54] | just outside of Galveston, Texas, as the police… | 就在德州加维斯敦外围 |
[1:09:09] | Stay below the window line. | 蹲在窗户线以下 |
[1:09:12] | Stay down. | 蹲着 |
[1:09:15] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:09:18] | -Let’s go! Come on! -Move, move! | -上 -快走 快 |
[1:09:28] | We’re surrounded. We’re sitting ducks. | 我们被包围 是容易射中的目标 |
[1:09:30] | Oh, what’d you do now, boy? | 看你会怎么做 |
[1:09:35] | Black out the fucking window, man. | 注意窗外 |
[1:09:39] | You got any more paint? | 还有油漆吗 |
[1:09:43] | Flies around shit. | 一堆新闻直升机 |
[1:09:47] | To interrupt here, but we do need to go to a live… | 无意干扰 但我们要实况播出 |
[1:09:50] | So what’s the plan, detective? | 警探 有什么计划 |
[1:09:52] | One wrong move, | 我们走错一步 |
[1:09:53] | we’re 10 million hits on YouTube. | 在YouTube上就有千万点阅率 |
[1:09:54] | Call your sniper section. | 打给你的狙击小队 |
[1:09:55] | I want your boys in position 10 minutes ago. | 我10分钟前就交代你的人就位 |
[1:09:57] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:09:58] | Snipers, get in position. | 狙击手 就位 |
[1:10:02] | Get me the fuckin’ news on the phone! | 快接通新闻台 |
[1:10:06] | Get me the fuckin’ news on the phone! | 快接通新闻台 |
[1:10:09] | Cox, what the fuck are you doing? | 考克斯 你到底在干嘛 |
[1:10:10] | I want my 15 seconds of fame. | 我要出镜15秒 |
[1:10:11] | Cox, Cox, what the fuck are you doing? | 考克斯 你在干嘛 |
[1:10:16] | You don’t have to do this! | 考克斯 你不必这样 |
[1:10:19] | Shut the fuck up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[1:10:22] | You got ’em? | 接通没 |
[1:10:23] | -Please, Mr. Cox… -You got ’em? | -求求你 考克斯 -接通没 |
[1:10:25] | They on the phone? | 电话接通没 |
[1:10:27] | Cox, what are you doing, man? | 考克斯 你在干嘛 |
[1:10:29] | I think you need to see this. | 你最好看一下 |
[1:10:33] | where we have one of the hijackers apparently on the line, | 其中一名劫匪已联线 |
[1:10:37] | ready to speak with us. | 准备跟我们对谈 |
[1:10:38] | Go ahead, live on the air. | 说吧 现在是现场直播 |
[1:10:40] | Tell the cops to back off! | 叫警察撤退 |
[1:10:42] | I’ll kill this motherfucker! I’m gonna kill him | 我会杀了这家伙 |
[1:10:45] | and everybody on this goddamn bus! | 我会杀了他和巴士上每个人 |
[1:10:48] | He’s not going to kill a hostage on live TV. | 他不会在直播电视上杀人 |
[1:10:50] | Prepare to board the bus. | 准备上巴士 |
[1:10:51] | -Sir? -Do it! | -长官 -快去 |
[1:10:53] | Please, don’t. Please. | 拜托不要 求求你 |
[1:10:54] | -Shut up, shut up. -Come on, man. Please. | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -求求你 |
[1:11:01] | -Cox. -Tell the cops to back off! | -考克斯 -叫警察撤退 |
[1:11:05] | Cox, we can’t do this. You can’t kill him! | 考克斯 你不能杀他 |
[1:11:07] | Please, please. | 求求你 |
[1:11:07] | Shut the fuck up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[1:11:09] | Don’t shoot me. | 别杀我 |
[1:11:11] | You got a clear shot? | 目标清楚吗 |
[1:11:13] | Negative, sir. | 不能 长官 我只能看到人质 |
[1:11:15] | This death is on that man’s conscience, not mine! | 一命换一命 怪不得我 |
[1:11:18] | -No. -I’m in charge. | -不要 -我说了算 |
[1:11:23] | Oh, my God. Uh, uh… | 我的天啊 |
[1:11:25] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[1:11:28] | All units withdraw. I repeat, all units withdraw. | 所有单位撤离 重复 所有单位撤离 |
[1:11:31] | I would like to apologize to our viewers for that. | 我想向观众道歉 |
[1:11:34] | I do not know what to say. | 我无言以对 |
[1:11:36] | -It’s a very grave situation. -This is unprecedented. | -局势很严峻 -史无前例 |
[1:11:39] | We will continue to learn more on this. | 我们会继续播报更多消息 |
[1:11:47] | That should have never happened. | 不该发生这种事的 |
[1:12:01] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:12:03] | Hi, Daddy. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[1:12:07] | Princess. | 公主 |
[1:12:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:12:12] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[1:12:16] | The nice policewoman said over here | 这里有个亲切的女警说 |
[1:12:18] | that you’re being a real, real hero. | 你是真正的英雄 |
[1:12:21] | I’m proud of you, Dad. | 我为你自豪 爸 |
[1:12:24] | I love you so much. You know that? | 我好爱你 知道吗 |
[1:12:29] | All Daddy wants to do | 爹地只想要 |
[1:12:32] | is to make everything okay for you. | 你能安然无恙 |
[1:12:34] | I just want you to feel better. | 我只要你好起来 |
[1:12:35] | If I could take all your pain away | 如果我能把你的所有痛苦 |
[1:12:40] | and make it mine, | 变成我的 |
[1:12:42] | I would. You know that? | 我会的 你知道吗 |
[1:12:44] | I know that, Dad. I love you too. | 我知道 爸 我也爱你 |
[1:12:48] | I’m gonna see you real soon, okay? | 我很快会见到你 好吗 |
[1:12:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:12:56] | I know about the bills. | 我知道帐单的事了 |
[1:12:58] | I know about the surgery. | 还有手术的事 |
[1:13:00] | You’re not going to be able to get that money here on time, Vaughn. | 你不把钱送到 范恩 |
[1:13:03] | She is going to lose her spot. | 她会失去名额 |
[1:13:06] | I’ll have that money there by 7:00. | 我会在7点前把钱送去 |
[1:13:09] | You and your psycho friend just killed a hostage. | 你和你的疯子朋友 |
[1:13:11] | So for the sake of your daughter, | 但为了你女儿着想 |
[1:13:13] | give yourself up. | 束手就缚吧 |
[1:13:16] | You have no idea what’s really going on here. | 你不懂这里的真正情况 |
[1:13:19] | It’s not what it seems. | 情况并非如你所见 |
[1:13:21] | Yeah, well, it all seems pretty fucked. | 一切看来是搞砸了 |
[1:13:23] | And unless that bus grows wings, | 除非巴士长翅膀 |
[1:13:25] | then you ain’t got a hope in shit to make it anyways. | 你毫无希望去任何地方 |
[1:13:27] | The only way off that bus | 离开巴士的唯一方法 |
[1:13:29] | is with your hands up, man. | 就是投降 |
[1:13:39] | 巴士的轮子转啊转 | |
[1:13:44] | 转啊转 | |
[1:13:47] | 转啊转 | |
[1:13:50] | 巴士的轮子转啊转 | |
[1:13:56] | 一整天 | |
[1:14:03] | God damn it! Get me off this fucking bus! | 该死 让我离开巴士 |
[1:14:08] | Fuck! God! Fuck! Get me out of here! | 天哪 让我离开这里 |
[1:14:18] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[1:14:25] | All right, detective, here’s the deal. | 好 警探 交易如下 |
[1:14:27] | No more games. You fix the tire, | 别再玩了 你修好轮胎 |
[1:14:28] | I release all the hostages but one. | 我就放走所有人质 只留一人 |
[1:14:30] | Once I get where I’m going, I release the last hostage. | 我一到目的地 就放走最后的人质 |
[1:14:34] | Nobody follows us. I see someone follow us… | 不准有人跟着我们 要是看到有人跟着 |
[1:14:37] | choppers, police escort… | 直升机 警察 护卫队 |
[1:14:39] | I kill another fucking hostage. | 我就再杀人质 |
[1:14:41] | What do you think, detective? | 警探 你觉得呢 |
[1:14:43] | This gonna work for you? | 接受吗 |
[1:14:47] | Deal. | 成交 |
[1:14:49] | Sending in a mechanic, the bus is being repaired. | 派来的技师修好了巴士 |
[1:14:52] | And it appears we’re close to a resolution. | 看来接近解决了 |
[1:14:56] | Go. | 快说 |
[1:14:57] | I spoke to your guys and they’re in position. | 我通知你的人就位 |
[1:14:59] | So once the bus pulls out, | 巴士一开走 |
[1:15:01] | it’ll just be me and your guys out there. | 就会落入我和你的人手中 |
[1:15:02] | We’ll take the bus, I’ll put a bullet in Vaughn. | 我们会攻击巴士 我会毙了范恩 |
[1:15:06] | I’ll get your money. | 我会拿回你的钱 |
[1:15:07] | Sounds like a plan. Don’t fuck it up. | 很中听的计划 别搞砸了 |
[1:15:14] | All right, it appears that some of the hostages | 看起来有些人质 |
[1:15:17] | are coming off of the bus now. | 从巴士里出来了 |
[1:15:41] | One hostage remains on the bus, | 有一名人质留在巴士上 |
[1:15:43] | which now appears to be departing. | 看来车子出发了 |
[1:15:45] | The police have ordered news choppers not to follow. | 警方下令新闻直升机不能跟随 |
[1:16:49] | That’ll be $1.25, gentlemen. | 车票是1.25元 先生 |
[1:17:18] | Hey, Cox’s Sucker! | 嗨 考克斯老弟 |
[1:17:20] | She’s ready and waiting, my brother. | 飞机准备好在等了 兄弟 |
[1:17:22] | Eh, he’s a little indisposed at the moment. | 好 他现在有点不舒服 |
[1:17:24] | Wanted me to call and tell you we’d be there in 10 or 15. | 他要我告诉你 我们十几分钟后到 |
[1:17:26] | And there could be a change in destination. | 目的地可能会改变 |
[1:17:28] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:17:30] | She got enough fuel to get you anywhere you want to go. | 油加满了 想去哪儿都行 |
[1:17:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:18:08] | Anybody here? | 有人在吗 |
[1:18:31] | Put it down. | 枪放下 |
[1:18:43] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[1:18:46] | Eat rock salt, motherfucker. | 吃土吧 混蛋 |
[1:18:55] | Marconi, please respond. | 马康尼 请回答 |
[1:18:58] | This is a fucking shit storm. I’m done. | 搞得一团乱 我受够了 |
[1:19:00] | All right? I gotta get out of here. | 我要闪人了 |
[1:19:02] | I’m sorry, Mr. Pope, | 抱歉 教皇先生 |
[1:19:03] | but if we’d done this sh… | 但如果事情闹大 |
[1:19:05] | Anyone seen Marconi? | 有人看到马康尼吗 |
[1:19:20] | Welcome back, Vaughn. | 欢迎回来 范恩 |
[1:19:24] | I’d make this painless for old time’s sake. | 看在老交情 我想让你不痛苦 |
[1:19:27] | Bullet-in-the-head kind of deal, | 往脑门一枪 |
[1:19:29] | but we had a lot of cleaning to do. | 但那样清理很麻烦 |
[1:19:31] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[1:19:34] | 7:15. | 7点15分 |
[1:19:38] | What are you laughing at? | 你在笑什么 |
[1:19:39] | You remember that card trick | 记得我小时候 |
[1:19:42] | you used to do all the time when I was a kid? | 你常玩扑克魔术 |
[1:19:44] | The one I could never figure out | 我永远想不通 |
[1:19:46] | Because I was so busy watching the hand which held the deck | 因为我总是忙着看拿牌的手 |
[1:19:49] | when the magic was really happening in the other hand? | 同时另一只手才在变戏法 |
[1:19:51] | What the fuck you talking about? | 你在说什么鬼话 |
[1:19:53] | I needed to get the money to the hospital by 7:00. | 我要在7点前把钱送到医院 |
[1:19:56] | That was the deadline. Pay everything off by 7:00, | 那是期限 7点前要付清 |
[1:19:59] | Riley continues her treatments, | 莱莉能继续治疗 |
[1:20:02] | she gets her surgery. | 获得手术 |
[1:20:04] | So why are you smiling? You missed it. | 那你笑什么 你超时了 |
[1:20:08] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定 |
[1:20:11] | Or you been too busy watching the hand holding the deck? | 或许你们太忙着看拿牌的手 |
[1:20:21] | Check the bag. | 检查袋子 |
[1:20:27] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪里 |
[1:20:29] | You forgot your own trick, Mr. Pope. | 你忘记自己的戏法了 教皇先生 |
[1:20:32] | You were watching the wrong hand. | 你看错手了 |
[1:20:35] | You forgot the magic. | 你忘记这招魔术了 |
[1:20:37] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[1:20:41] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[1:20:42] | There is no “we.” | 根本就没有”我们” |
[1:20:44] | We pull this off and get out of the Swan alive, | 我们活着溜出天鹅号 |
[1:20:46] | I’m on my own. | 我会独自行动 |
[1:20:48] | That pregnant chick, she goes into labor? | 那个孕妇要生产的话 |
[1:20:50] | They storm the bus. Hostages be damned. | 警方会猛攻巴士 人质就完蛋 |
[1:20:57] | That was great, sis. | 太棒了 老妹 |
[1:20:58] | I still don’t understand why I have to be pregnant. | 我还是不懂 我干嘛要装成孕妇 |
[1:21:00] | Come on, who’s going to suspect a pregnant woman? | 拜托 谁会怀疑孕妇 |
[1:21:03] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪里 |
[1:21:06] | Is this going to take much longer? | 还要很久吗 |
[1:21:07] | There’s just somewhere I really need to be. | 我要去别的地方 |
[1:21:10] | -Patient -Yeah, I’m her aunt, father’s side. | -病人 -对 我是她姑姑 |
[1:21:14] | Your money’s going to save a little girl’s life. | 你的钱会去救一个小女孩的命 |
[1:21:19] | What about your life? | 那你的命呢 |
[1:21:21] | That was a trade I was willing to make. | 我愿意用来换她的命 |
[1:21:24] | You’re a fucking hero. | 你是个该死的英雄啊 |
[1:21:26] | Saves your little girl’s life by sacrificing your own. | 牺牲自己救女儿的命 |
[1:21:29] | I’m touched. You see, you see… | 我感动坏了 知道吗 |
[1:21:33] | you have $3 million. | 你拿的可是300万元 |
[1:21:36] | So you know what I’m going to do? | 现在你知道我要做什么 |
[1:21:37] | First, I’m going to watch you burn. | 首先 我会点根火柴看你烧死 |
[1:21:42] | Then I’m going down to the hospital personally | 然后我会亲自去医院 |
[1:21:44] | and I’m gonna see your little girl. | 我会去看你女儿 |
[1:21:45] | And guess what? I want you to think about her suffering. | 知道吗 我要你想着她在受苦 |
[1:21:48] | Suffering… | 在受苦 |
[1:21:50] | You can’t touch my daughter. | 你不准伤害我女儿 |
[1:21:51] | Oh, I’m gonna fucking touch her. Oh, you better believe it. | 我一定会伤害她 打包票 |
[1:21:54] | What are you doing, huh? Huh? What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 你在干嘛 |
[1:21:56] | What are you trying to tell me? Yeah. | 你在干嘛 |
[1:21:59] | See how it’s not funny, bitch? Huh? | 给我识相点 |
[1:22:02] | Stealing $3 million is not so fucking funny now, is it? | 偷300万不是玩笑 好吗 |
[1:22:05] | Rule #1 is you never steal from us! | 第一规则是绝不能偷我们的东西 |
[1:22:07] | If you do, we’ll make an example out of a thief! | 否则我们会杀鸡儆猴 |
[1:22:10] | Make sure you really know that you can’t steal from us or me! | 一定要明白 绝不能偷我们的 或我的东西 |
[1:22:14] | I’m gonna fucking light your ass up. | 我要活活烧死你 |
[1:22:20] | Fuck all. Time to light you | 去死吧 该烧死你了 |
[1:22:26] | This ain’t on my family. This ain’t on me. | 错不在我家人 错不在我 |
[1:22:28] | Don’t touch my girl! | 别伤害我女儿 |
[1:22:48] | What a fucking day. | 要命的一天 |
[1:23:36] | You gonna be okay? | 你会没事吧 |
[1:23:42] | You know, my mother, she was a nurse. | 我妈是护士 |
[1:23:47] | A good woman. Strong. | 坚强的好女人 |
[1:23:49] | She used to say when people were dying, | 她曾说人濒死时 |
[1:23:53] | on their last breaths… deathbed shit… | 剩最后几口气 临终之际 |
[1:23:56] | they’d open up with regrets, | 他们会开诚布公地忏悔 |
[1:23:58] | things they wished they’d done different, | 他们希望有些事会有不同的做法 |
[1:24:00] | stuff they were desperate to put right. | 他们拚命挽回错误的事 |
[1:24:03] | And so she had this saying. | 所以她有一种说法 |
[1:24:06] | “Regrets in death meant you’d lived life wrong.” | 死前懊悔代表你走错了人生道路 |
[1:24:09] | “Don’t live life wrong, Frank.” | 别过错人生 法兰克 |
[1:24:14] | Dog me to a tee, | 我的走狗 |
[1:24:16] | would have made the same mistakes I made. | 会犯下和我同样的错误 |
[1:24:20] | I can’t fix what I did, | 我无法给自己赎罪 |
[1:24:21] | but I can stop it from happening again. | 但我能阻止别人重蹈覆辙 |
[1:24:32] | I should go see my daughter. | 我该去看我女儿了 |
[1:24:47] | You’re a good dad, Vaughn. | 你是个好爸爸 范恩 |
[1:24:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:05] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[1:25:07] | I didn’t expect you to answer. I thought you might be… | 我没料到你会接 我以为你可能 |
[1:25:09] | Dead? | 死了 |
[1:25:11] | Yeah, me too. | 对 我也以为 |
[1:25:13] | Strange, huh? | 很怪吧 |
[1:25:15] | You gonna arrest me, Officer Bauhaus? | 巴佐警官 你会逮捕我吗 |
[1:25:17] | Well, the weird thing is, | 诡异的是 |
[1:25:19] | I could have sworn there were three hijackers. | 我发誓说有三个劫匪 |
[1:25:22] | But everybody on the bus said there were only two. | 但巴士上的每个人都说只有两个 |
[1:25:24] | Well, that is strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[1:25:27] | They’re prepping Riley now. | 医院要为莱莉准备手术了 |
[1:25:32] | Vaughn. | 范恩 |
[1:25:36] | Best news I’ve had all day. | 这是我今天听到的最好的消息 |
[1:25:39] | What do you want me to tell her when she wakes? | 她醒来你要我告诉她什么 |
[1:25:42] | You tell her Daddy’s coming home. | 告诉她爸爸要回家了 |