英文名称:Haunt
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Xostephanie\h\h\h\hAGhxy | 翻\h译 |
[02:19] | Harper?! | 哈珀 |
[02:28] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在逗我吗 |
[02:30] | This dude is so crazy! | 这老兄疯了 |
[02:32] | I don’t understand why they’re acting | 我不明白他们搞得好像 |
[02:33] | like this is not a problem. | 这不是个事一样 |
[02:35] | I mean, it’s bullshit. | 我想说 这太扯了 |
[02:36] | He’s a complete asshole to her. | 他对她太差劲了 |
[02:38] | She deserves so much better. She doesn’t want a stalker. | 她值得更好的 才不要个跟踪狂 |
[02:40] | She already has a stalker. | 她已经有个跟踪狂了 |
[02:43] | Aaah! No! Aah! | 不要 不要 |
[02:46] | Johnny! Help me! | 乔尼 救救我 |
[02:50] | 不要不理我 你干嘛这样 我俩得谈谈 你他妈在哪 现在打给我 | |
[02:57] | Yeah? | 在 |
[03:04] | Hey. | 你好 |
[03:06] | Did your boyfriend just throw a pumpkin at our door? | 你男朋友是不是刚往我们门口扔了个南瓜 |
[03:09] | What? | 什么 |
[03:11] | That’s not something he’d do. | 这不像是他干的 |
[03:13] | No, no, no. That’s bullshit. | 不 不 你在胡说 |
[03:16] | Bailey. | 贝莉 |
[03:17] | No, you are breaking up with this bitch tonight, okay? | 别 你今晚就和这个混蛋分手 好吗 |
[03:19] | Don’t! | 别啊 |
[03:21] | Bailey, stop! | 贝莉 住手 |
[03:25] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[03:26] | He’s an alcoholic, Harper. | 他是个酒鬼 哈珀 |
[03:28] | You want to know how I can tell? | 你知道我怎么看出来的吗 |
[03:31] | Because he’s an alcoholic. | 因为他是个酒鬼 |
[03:34] | Look, all I’m saying is that I came into your room last night | 我要说的是 我昨晚到你房间 |
[03:37] | to steal some jewelry for my Halloween costume, | 想偷点配饰搭我的万圣节装 |
[03:40] | and you were passed out. | 你那时晕过去了 |
[03:41] | Careful. That’s my mom’s. | 小心点 那是我妈的 |
[03:46] | Harper, you had a bruise on your face. | 哈珀 你脸上有块淤青 |
[03:56] | Do you see a bruise? | 你看到淤青了吗 |
[03:58] | There’s minor swelling, indicating a contusion | 有一点微肿 表明在眼眶那里 |
[04:00] | on the orbital plate. | 有挫伤 |
[04:02] | You should come out with us, though — | 你应该和我们出去的 |
[04:03] | get your mind off of the boyfriend drama. | 不去想你男友那些个破事 |
[04:07] | I don’t have a costume. It would be weird. | 我没有服装 会很怪的 |
[04:10] | It’s Halloween. | 这是万圣节 |
[04:12] | Weird is good. | 怪才好 |
[04:23] | Then he grabbed me! | 然后他抓住我 |
[04:25] | He grabbed me, and he ripped at me! | 他抓着我 对我大发脾气 |
[04:30] | He held me, and he ripped at my clothes! | 他抓着我 开始扯我的衣服 |
[04:34] | Just calm down. | 冷静下来 |
[04:36] | Oh! I screamed, “Johnny! Johnny, help me!” | 我尖叫着”乔尼 救救我” |
[04:45] | Delish! | 好赞啊 |
[04:46] | What kind of hooch are we bootleggin’? | 我们今晚喝的是哪一种 |
[04:48] | Spider vodka. | 蜘蛛伏特加 |
[04:51] | – Fuck off. – No, really. It’s from Thailand. | -老天 -不 真的 是从泰国来的 |
[04:53] | They put a ceremonial spider in every bottle. | 他们在每个瓶子里都放了装饰蜘蛛 |
[04:55] | You don’t want to touch it? | 你不想碰吗 |
[04:55] | Nope. I know it’s Halloween. I’m not doing that. | 不想 我知道这是万圣节 但我不想碰 |
[04:57] | Seriously? You’re still afraid of spiders? | 真的吗 你还是怕蜘蛛吗 |
[04:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:00] | Ladies, say, “Happy Ho-lloween!” | 女士们请说 “万圣节快乐” |
[05:02] | Happy Ho-lloween! | 万圣节快乐 |
[05:05] | Oh, my God. Nathan! | 我的天 是内森 |
[05:10] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[05:11] | Hey. What’s up? | 嘿 怎么样啊 |
[05:12] | – How are you? – Surprised you found me. | -你好啊 -真惊讶你还能找到我 |
[05:14] | – This place is crazy. – Oh, my gosh. | -这地方好多人 -天呐 |
[05:15] | Ty Hoffman! | 泰·霍夫曼 |
[05:18] | – Bitch, what’s up? – How are you? | -老妹 你怎么样啊 -你好吗 |
[05:45] | Hey. | 你好 |
[05:48] | Hey. | 你好 |
[05:51] | Did you need something? | 你是有什么事吗 |
[05:54] | What? | 什么 |
[05:56] | Oh. You were just talking to my friend, | 你刚刚和我朋友说话的 |
[05:57] | and then you waved me over. | 然后你冲我招手的 |
[05:59] | Oh. No, I’m sorry. | 哦不 很抱歉 |
[06:02] | I was motioning for another drink. | 我挥手是想再要瓶酒的 |
[06:04] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢了 |
[06:07] | I’m so sorry. Uh… | 对不起 |
[06:09] | No, it’s cool. So, wait. | 没关系的 等等 |
[06:11] | Do you — Do you know Bailey? | 那你 你认识贝莉吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah. Yeah, we met freshman year. | 是的 我俩是大一时认识的 |
[06:14] | Are you one of her yoga students? | 那你是她瑜伽课的学生吗 |
[06:17] | – No. – No? | -不是 -不是吗 |
[06:18] | I’m her roommate — Harper. | 我是她室友 哈珀 |
[06:20] | Oh, yeah, no. Yeah. I’ve totally heard about you. | 是吗 好吧 我有听说过你 |
[06:22] | Oh, yeah? What’d you hear? | 真的吗 你听说了什么 |
[06:25] | Happy Halloween! Happy Halloween! | 万圣节快乐 万圣节快乐 |
[06:28] | – That scare you? – Yes. | -吓着你了吗 -是的 |
[06:31] | Yeah, well, um, I’m surprised we haven’t met before. | 好吧 我很惊讶我们从来没见过 |
[06:34] | I don’t get out much. | 我不怎么出来 |
[06:36] | I don’t really get out much, either. | 我也不怎么出来的 |
[06:39] | Someone literally reminded me it was Halloween | 有人在15分钟前才提醒我 |
[06:41] | like 15 minutes ago, | 今天是万圣节 |
[06:42] | so I just rolled out of bed and grabbed my lucky bat. | 所以我就起床 拿上我的幸运球棒 |
[06:46] | I kind of hate these things. | 我有点讨厌这些事情 |
[06:47] | Yeah, well, at least you have a costume. | 好吧 至少你还有套服装 |
[06:49] | What are you talking about? You have a costume. | 你说什么呢 你也有服装啊 |
[06:52] | If — If you don’t mind, you can do that and — | 不介意的话 你可以这样 |
[06:55] | boom, look — Little Red Riding Hood. | 嘣 你看 小红帽来了 |
[06:57] | Bullshit! | 狗屎 |
[07:00] | I’m sick of this shit! | 我受够了 |
[07:02] | What the fuck are you doing, dude? | 你他妈在干什么 老兄 |
[07:04] | – I’m so sorry about that. – Fuck this shit show. | -我很抱歉 -操他妈的化妆舞会 |
[07:07] | What the fuck are you supposed to be, anyways? | 你他妈的扮的是什么东西 |
[07:09] | What do you mean, what the fuck am I supposed to be? | 你什么意思 什么叫我扮的是什么东西 |
[07:12] | I’m the front half of a human centipede. | 我是人体蜈蚣的前半段 |
[07:13] | The other two dudes just bailed, | 另外两个人临阵脱逃了 |
[07:15] | so now I’m walking around, looking like a fucking jackass. | 所以我一个人晃着 看着像个傻逼 |
[07:17] | Oh, now you look like a jackass? | 是现在才看起来像傻逼吗 |
[07:19] | Did they bail ’cause they didn’t want to eat ass all night? | 他们临阵脱逃是不想整夜吃屎吧 |
[07:22] | No. | 不是 |
[07:23] | They probably bailed ’cause this bar sucks dick. | 他们临时取消是因为这个酒吧太烂了 |
[07:25] | I think they were just fucking with you, dude. | 我觉得他们是在耍你呢 老兄 |
[07:28] | Oberhaus and K.C. are right over there | 欧伯豪斯和K.C.就在那边 |
[07:30] | – with the rest of the team. – Motherfuckers. | -和其他的队员一起 -王八蛋 |
[07:32] | No one wants to be the ass end of a human centipede. | 没人想做人体蜈蚣的后半段 |
[08:18] | Hey. | 你好 |
[08:22] | Saw you headed towards the exit. | 看你往门口来了 |
[08:23] | I was getting worried you left. | 我还担心你走了 |
[08:27] | The team awarded me worst costume. | 队友评我为最差装扮奖 |
[08:30] | Figured I’d share it with the runner-up. | 我觉得应该要和你这个亚军分享 |
[08:35] | I didn’t know you were still on the team. | 我不知道你还在队里 |
[08:38] | Took a wild pitch to the face last season. | 上个赛季脸上受了伤 |
[08:40] | Shattered my cheekbone in three places. | 颧骨骨折三处 |
[08:42] | Now I’m riding the bench. | 现在我在坐冷板凳 |
[08:44] | Well, you can’t really tell. | 这你可说不准 |
[08:46] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[08:47] | What? | 什么 |
[08:49] | Nothing scary ever happened to you? | 没有发生过令你害怕的事情吗 |
[08:51] | I mean, Halloween, right? | 我是说 万圣节 是吧 |
[08:53] | Scary stories, that’s what you do — | 恐怖故事 大家都会这么做 |
[08:54] | tell each other scary stories. | 互相说恐怖故事 |
[09:00] | like, wh-what, about my life? | 有关 有关我生活的吗 |
[09:03] | Yeah. Nothing scary ever happened to you? | 是啊 没有发生过令你害怕的事情吗 |
[09:05] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:07] | I mean, I-I had a really great childhood. | 我是说 我童年过得很快乐 |
[09:12] | Um, have a great relationship with my parents. | 和我父母关系也很好 |
[09:19] | Well, I had a great relationship with them. | 好吧 曾经我和他们关系很好 |
[09:22] | I don’t talk to my parents much, either. | 我现在和父母也不怎么说话了 |
[09:34] | I think I should go. | 我该走了 |
[09:38] | I think you should stay. | 我觉得你应该留下来 |
[09:43] | Wait. Where are we going next? | 等等 我们下面去哪 |
[09:44] | – The haunted corn maze is open late. – No. | -闹鬼的玉米田迷宫一会儿开了 -不 |
[09:46] | Yes! I know the cast! | 好啊 我认识里面的演员 |
[09:48] | No, that place is a breeding ground for parasites. | 不要 那地方是寄生虫的温床 |
[09:49] | My cousin Kim — she’s a health inspector, | 我侄女基姆 她是卫生检查员 |
[09:51] | and she gave it a “D.” | 她给的评级是D |
[09:52] | Why don’t we, uh, hit up the food trucks on campus, | 我们不如去校园的餐车抓点吃的 |
[09:54] | Netflix a scary movie, yeah? | 上网飞看个恐怖电影 如何 |
[09:56] | – Dude, I could eat. – I’m hungry, too. | -老兄 我想吃了 -我也饿了 |
[09:57] | Yo, yo, yo, guys, guys, guys! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 大伙 |
[09:59] | Or… | 或者 |
[10:01] | we could go to an extreme haunted house. | 我们去个好玩的鬼屋 |
[10:02] | – Yes. – Haunted house. | -好的 -鬼屋 |
[10:03] | No! | 不要 |
[10:04] | – I don’t want to do that. – Let’s do it. | -我不想啊 -我们去吧 |
[10:06] | Well, there’s at least five haunts in the area. | 这个区域至少有5栋鬼屋 |
[10:08] | Somebody pick so we can call this shit a night. | 赶紧选定一个我们今晚去 |
[10:10] | There we go. | 好了 |
[10:12] | Wait. Evan, what are you doing? | 等等 埃文 你在做什么 |
[10:13] | I’m paying my tuition. | 勤工俭学 |
[10:15] | Hey, guys, water? Anybody? | 大伙们 有人要水吗 |
[10:17] | Yes. Yes, yes, yes. | 我要 我要 |
[10:18] | Got mints here. | 还有口香糖 |
[10:19] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:20] | What is this? | 这是搞什么 |
[10:22] | Uh, that would be Dasani, flat, and Altoids cinnamons. | 那是瓶装水 肉桂口香糖 |
[10:24] | Yeah, no. If you think we’re actually gonna pay you | 可别 如果你觉得我们真的会 |
[10:26] | to drive us to a haunted house that you wanted to go to… | 因为你载我们去你想去的鬼屋付钱 |
[10:28] | I’m a professional in the rideshare business. | 我在顺风车领域可是专家 |
[10:29] | I can’t just give you a free ride because you’re my buddies. | 我可不能因为你是我兄弟就免费载你 |
[10:32] | – Oh, well. – It’s not fair to the paying customers. | -是哦 -对正常付钱的乘客不公平 |
[10:34] | I’m all about fairness. | 我最讲究公平了 |
[10:35] | – Always have been. – You have to be. | -一直以来都是 -你最好是 |
[10:36] | 5-star-rated, baby! | 宝贝 五星好评 |
[10:39] | I’m glad you understand. What are you doing? | 你能理解真是太好了 你在做什么 |
[10:40] | No! Hey! What the fuck, dude?! | 别啊 搞什么鬼 老兄 |
[10:49] | Okay, guys. | 好吧 大伙 |
[10:50] | There’s a Jaycees that’s just past the mill. | 过了磨坊应该有个青年商会 |
[10:54] | We are not going to Jaycees. No. | 我们才不要去商会 不 |
[10:56] | We just do it a lot. That’s all. | 我们经常去 所以没意思啊 |
[10:58] | – Too much settling. – Okay. Just find one. | -太没新意了 -好吧 再找一个 |
[11:00] | I’ll find another one. | 我再找一个 |
[11:07] | Hey, Evan, can you turn up there? | 埃文 能在这里转弯吗 |
[11:09] | – Huh? – Turn up there. | -啥 -在这转弯 |
[11:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:13] | Whoa, wait. Where are we going? | 等等 我们要去哪 |
[11:15] | Yeah, Harper, where are we going? | 是啊 哈珀 我们要去哪 |
[11:24] | Is someone following us? | 是有人跟踪我们吗 |
[11:26] | Isn’t there a haunted house at the hospital tonight? | 今晚是不是在医院那里有鬼屋啊 |
[11:29] | Yeah, there is, but I really don’t want to show | 是的 有的 但我考成这样 |
[11:31] | my face there with my grades looking the way they are. | 真的不想去那里露脸 |
[11:40] | Evan, what’s going on? | 埃文 怎么了 |
[11:41] | Harper thinks we’re being stalked. | 哈珀觉得我们被跟踪了 |
[11:44] | No, it’s just… | 不 只是 |
[11:47] | did anyone see that truck follow us back from the bar? | 还有人看见那辆卡车从酒吧就跟着我们吗 |
[12:10] | This cannot be ignored. | 我们可不能错过这个 |
[12:37] | Oh, this looks like the haunt from Evan’s flyer. | 这个看起来像埃文传单上的那个 |
[12:39] | Evan, if this sucks, it’s on you. | 埃文 如果这个很烂 就怪在你头上 |
[12:42] | Guys, I love you all, but I’m over it. | 伙计们 我爱你们 但我不去了 |
[12:44] | I got to fix my car in the morning. | 我明早还要去修车 |
[12:46] | Fuck your car! This is the bee’s knees! | 让你的车见鬼吧 这可是最棒的 |
[12:49] | Guys, there’s only one review on Yelp. | 大伙 这里在大众点评上只有一个评价 |
[12:52] | Oh, but it says the proceeds go to Red Cross, so that’s cool. | 不过说是钱都捐给红十字会 这还不错 |
[12:55] | You know what? I’m with Bailey. | 知道吗 我和贝莉一起 |
[12:57] | I think it’s getting kind of late. | 我觉得有点晚了 |
[12:59] | We should probably just — | 我们可能就 |
[13:01] | Harper, you promised to have a fun night. | 哈珀 你答应过今晚要玩一玩的 |
[13:07] | I hate it when I make promises. | 我恨死承诺了 |
[13:10] | – Oh, my head! – Where’s Evan? | -我的头 -埃文在哪里 |
[13:13] | Wait. Hold up. | 等下 |
[13:14] | – Thanks. – Evan! | -谢了 -埃文 |
[13:16] | I’m comin’ for ya. I’m comin’ for ya. | 我来抓你们了 我来抓你们了 |
[13:29] | Ooh, Evan’s afraid of clowns. | 埃文可怕小丑了 |
[13:30] | – Oh, hello, clown! – Hello. | -你好 小丑 -你好 |
[13:33] | Hello, Mr. Clown. | 你好 小丑先生 |
[13:40] | Can we have six tickets, please? | 麻烦来6张票 |
[13:47] | No? Okay. | 没有吗 好吧 |
[13:49] | – That’s a good try. – Excuse me. | -搭讪搭得不错 -打扰一下 |
[13:51] | We’d like to enter your shady-ass establishment, please. | 我们想进你这个破烂的鬼屋玩 |
[13:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:58] | This is scary. | 挺吓人的 |
[14:03] | Okay. Bailey, after you? | 好了 贝莉 你先来吧 |
[14:04] | This is a Bailey job. | 就该贝莉来玩这个 |
[14:19] | Okay. It’s obviously not in that hand. | 好吧 很明显不在这只手上 |
[14:21] | Pick the other hand. | 选另一只 |
[14:53] | It’s a key. It’s a key. | 是把钥匙 |
[14:56] | Five stars for this place with the creepy-ass clown | 我给这个让诡异的小丑 |
[14:58] | doing shitty-ass magic. | 表演诡异魔术的地方打五星 |
[15:03] | So, like, do you do birthdays and shit, too? | 所以你也去生日会什么的表演吗 |
[15:05] | Is this like a seasonal gig for you? | 还是说你这只是节日性表演 |
[15:09] | I got a niece who loves scary fucking clowns, | 我有个侄女特别喜欢恐怖的小丑 |
[15:11] | so I’m looking to acquire your services. | 所以我在考虑请你去表演 |
[15:15] | I’ll get a card before we leave. | 我们走之前我会找你要张名片的 |
[15:16] | You can pull it out of wherever you want to. | 你可以随便从哪里变出来 |
[15:18] | – What is it? – Liability waiver. | -这是什么 -免责声明 |
[15:22] | It says, “Haunted house rules. | 上面写着 “鬼屋守则 |
[15:24] | Rule number one — stay on the marked path at all times. | 第一条 任何时候只在标记路径上行走 |
[15:26] | Rule number two — never touch the actors.” | 第二条 不要触碰演员” |
[15:29] | No promises. “Rule number three — | 不敢保证 “第三条 |
[15:31] | you will be prompted to do certain actions. | 你们将被要求做一些特定动作 |
[15:35] | Please do exactly as you are told. | 请一一照做 |
[15:36] | This is for your safety. | 这是为你们的安全着想 |
[15:39] | Rule number four — all cellphones | 第四条 所有人请在进入鬼屋前 |
[15:41] | must be surrendered to the lock box before entering. | 将手机放到储物柜里 |
[15:43] | You may keep the lock box key | 你们可以拿着储物柜钥匙 |
[15:45] | until you return from the attraction.” | 直至鬼屋之旅结束” |
[15:46] | Are you kidding me? | 认真的吗 |
[15:48] | – What? – No, I just think that’s probably gonna be | -怎么了 -没事 我只是觉得这对你来说 |
[15:50] | the scariest part for you — | 可能是最吓人的地方了 |
[15:51] | not having your phone on you at all times. | 你的手机会一直不在身上 |
[15:53] | Guys, we’re basically signing our lives away to this thing. | 各位 我们这算是拿命在签这玩意儿了 |
[15:55] | – I don’t think it’s — – Yes! | -我不觉得这… -签啊 |
[16:01] | Yes. Yes. We’re doing this. Yes. | 签啊 我们要去 签吧 |
[16:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:13] | All righty. Let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[16:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:34] | Ooh. This is a little…lame. | 这有点逊了 |
[16:38] | Yeah. Okay. | 是啊 行吧 |
[16:39] | Is this supposed to be scary? | 这里会很吓人吗 |
[16:41] | The only thing that would scare Bailey | 唯一会吓到贝莉的事情 |
[16:43] | is if they defunded Planned Parenthood. | 是万一他们从计划生育协会撤回资金吧 |
[16:44] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[16:49] | Oh, that’s what you get. | 这就是你的报应 |
[16:55] | Uh-oh. I feel like that’s not a good idea. | 我感觉这主意不怎么样 |
[17:29] | Wow! This is awesome. | 这太酷了 |
[17:30] | It’s getting better. | 越来越棒了 |
[17:35] | – There’s a wall. – Yeah, no, I found it. | -那边有堵墙 -是啊 我找到了 |
[17:36] | – I found the wall. – Yeah. | -我找到墙了 -行吧 |
[17:38] | Yo, guys, guys, guys, guys. | 各位 各位 |
[17:41] | Oh, that’s a real guy. | 那是个真人 |
[17:44] | – Oh, definitely. – Oh, yeah. | -肯定的 -没错 |
[18:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[18:14] | What? | 什么 |
[18:15] | Somebody! Somebody help me! | 来人啊 来人救救我 |
[18:18] | Help me, please! | 救救我 求你们了 |
[18:20] | Somebody help me! Please help me! | 来人救救我啊 求你们救救我 |
[18:23] | I don’t want to die! Please, please! Just let me go! | 我不想死 请救救我 让我走 |
[18:27] | I promise! I promise I won’t tell anybody! | 我保证 我保证 我不告诉任何人 |
[18:29] | Please! Please, please, please! | 求你了 求你了 |
[18:32] | Holy shit! Holy shit! | 我的天 我的天 |
[18:36] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:38] | Oh, that was so good. That was so good. | 刚才太精彩了 太精彩了 |
[18:48] | You’re going first. You are going first. Yep. | 你们先走 你们先走 |
[18:52] | – That’s some sick-ass shit. – That was crazy. | -太他妈变态了 -好疯狂 |
[18:56] | Oh. “Bye.” | “再见” |
[19:03] | Safe or not safe? | 安全还是不安全 |
[19:05] | I got dibs on not safe. Not safe! | 我要选不安全 不安全 |
[19:07] | Of course. Okay. | 当然了 好吧 |
[19:09] | Well, then, we will go this way. | 那么 我们走这边 |
[19:11] | You guys can go that way. | 你们可以走那边 |
[19:12] | Oh, no. | 别啊 |
[19:24] | – I fucking hate spiders! – Go. | -我他妈最讨厌蜘蛛 -走吧 |
[19:25] | – Come on. – No. | -走吧 -不要 |
[19:26] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:29] | Watch your head. | 小心脑袋 |
[19:33] | Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! What is that? | 那是什么 |
[19:34] | Oh, my God. What the heck? | 天哪 什么鬼 |
[19:36] | No, no, no! Aah! | 不 不 |
[19:38] | Oh, shit. There’s, like, real spiders in here. | 见鬼 这里好像有真的蜘蛛 |
[19:43] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[19:47] | You guys. | 各位 |
[19:48] | Guys. | 各位 |
[19:51] | Look. | 看 |
[19:53] | Nice. | 不错 |
[19:58] | Wait, Nathan. | 等等 内森 |
[20:02] | – What is that? – I don’t know. | -那是什么 -我不知道 |
[20:05] | Oh. No way. Way to go, guys. | 不可能 够意思的 伙计们 |
[20:07] | Way to wait till the last minute to paint the walls. | 等到最后一分钟才刷墙 |
[20:09] | No, this isn’t paint. This is oil. | 不是 这不是颜料 这是油 |
[20:11] | Yeah. That’s weird. | 是啊 好奇怪 |
[20:15] | Why’d they put oil on the walls? | 他们为什么要在墙上刷油 |
[20:18] | – Maybe it’s cheaper. – Oil’s not cheaper than paint. | -可能便宜些 -油可不比颜料便宜 |
[20:22] | My cousin Hasib — He’s a petroleum engineer. | 我表哥哈希卜 他是个石油工程师 |
[20:35] | Okay. Where are we supposed to go? | 好吧 我们该去哪 |
[20:37] | Maybe it’s a puzzle? | 可能是个谜题吧 |
[20:38] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[21:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:05] | Did you hear that? | 你们听到了 |
[21:08] | It sounded like a door. | 听起来像门打开的声音 |
[21:12] | How do we open it? | 我们怎么打开它 |
[21:16] | It must only open if the coffin’s closed. | 只有棺材是关上的时候门才能打开 |
[21:21] | Well, I guess there’s only one way to find out. | 好吧 我想只有一种办法来证实了 |
[21:27] | If I don’t return, speak highly of me. | 如果我没回来 请歌颂我的名字 |
[21:41] | Yo, guys! | 各位 |
[21:42] | It worked! | 成功了 |
[21:48] | I really don’t like small spaces. | 我真的讨厌幽闭空间 |
[21:49] | Then just get it over with, sweet cheeks. | 那就克服一下 小丫头 |
[22:03] | Mallory, I’m through! | 梅勒里 我过去了 |
[22:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:07] | Coming. | 来了 |
[22:22] | Guys? | 大伙 |
[22:28] | Guys, it’s not — | 大伙 这可不 |
[22:46] | Oh. No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[22:49] | Oh, my God! Spiders! | 天哪 蜘蛛 |
[22:50] | Hold on! It’s gonna open. | 坚持一下 会打开的 |
[22:53] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[22:54] | – I had spiders all over! – Mallory. | -我全身都是蜘蛛 -梅勒里 |
[22:57] | Mallory, hey, hey, hey, hey. Look at me. | 梅勒里 看着我 |
[22:59] | Look, look right here. | 看着我 这里 |
[23:00] | “Skeletons, masks, spiders.” | “骷髅 面具 蜘蛛” |
[23:03] | Cheap motherfuckers bought this shit at Party City | 这些破烂玩意儿是那些傻逼两天前 |
[23:05] | like two days ago. | 才从派对之城买回来的 |
[23:06] | Look. It’s fake. | 看看 都是假的 |
[23:09] | Fuck spiders. | 去他妈的蜘蛛 |
[23:15] | Nope. | 不要 |
[23:17] | I’m not going in there. | 我不要进去了 |
[23:19] | This way. | 走这边 |
[23:26] | Who’s first? | 谁先来 |
[23:28] | Look at my face! | 看看我的脸 |
[23:31] | This is trippy. | 太酷炫了 |
[23:33] | Angela, look at this. This is amazing. | 安吉拉 看这个 太棒了 |
[23:38] | That’s so weird! | 好奇怪 |
[23:41] | Huh. There’s no gap between the reflection. | 我的手指和镜像之间没缝隙 |
[23:45] | – So? – It’s a two-way mirror. | -所以呢 -这是个双面镜 |
[23:48] | My cousin Summer — She’s a criminal psychiatrist. | 我表姐萨茉 她是个刑事精神病学家 |
[23:53] | Cool. | 酷 |
[23:57] | I said I didn’t want to go in the tunnel. | 我说了我不想爬这个通道 |
[24:00] | Yeah? Well, Harper, you should have thought about that | 是吗 哈珀 那你在当初进通道前 |
[24:02] | before you got into a tunnel. | 就该想到这一点 |
[24:07] | Oh, shit. Okay. | 见鬼 好吧 |
[24:09] | Uh, this way’s a dead end, so we got to go back. | 这条路是死路 我们得回去 |
[24:13] | Are you kidding? It is way too tight to turn around. | 你在逗我吗 这里太窄了 没法转身 |
[24:15] | You’re just drunk. Come on. | 你喝多了而已 来吧 |
[24:17] | Shuffle backwards. We’ll find a different way. | 往后退 我们会找到别的路的 |
[24:20] | I’m gonna have so many splinters when I get home. | 我回家的时候身上要扎进不少碎片了 |
[24:24] | Oh, guys, guys, I found it! | 各位 各位 我找到了 |
[24:26] | – Stay close! – What the fuck does that mean? | -跟紧了 -这他妈什么意思 |
[24:29] | It means stay close. | 意思就是跟紧了 |
[24:31] | Okay. I’m following. We’re following. | 好吧 我跟着了 我们跟着了 |
[24:41] | Hey, guys, this way! | 各位 这边 |
[24:45] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[25:05] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[25:25] | Wait. Where’s Mallory? | 等等 梅勒里在哪 |
[25:32] | – Come on. – Go ahead. | -来嘛 -上吧 |
[25:35] | Pussies. | 胆小鬼 |
[25:46] | Oh, my God! Get it off me! | 天哪 拿开 |
[25:47] | – What is it? – Brains! | -是什么 -大脑 |
[25:50] | – Are you serious? – Knew it. | -你认真的吗 -就知道 |
[25:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:55] | All right. All right. All right. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[26:07] | This is stressing me out. | 我好紧张 |
[26:09] | – It’s not that bad. – Okay. Feels… | -没那么吓人 -好了 感觉 |
[26:12] | small… | 小小的 |
[26:14] | uh, round… | 圆圆的 |
[26:18] | Ooh. Smooth. | 光溜溜的 |
[26:21] | It sounds like you’re describing Evan’s scrotum. | 听起来像在描述埃文的阴囊 |
[26:25] | That makes sense, since we have a… | 有道理 因为里面是一颗 |
[26:27] | grape. | 葡萄 |
[26:28] | Do not — Ew! | 你别 |
[26:32] | Let’s go. | 去吧 |
[26:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:37] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[26:52] | I don’t — Am I supposed to be feeling something? | 我没有 我应该摸到什么东西吗 |
[26:54] | Uh… Push your arm further in. | 把胳膊伸进去一点 |
[27:02] | Yeah, I’m not — This is — This is not working. | 我没有 这没 这没用 |
[27:07] | Oh. Let’s see. | 我再试试 |
[27:16] | Okay. No. I give up. | 好吧 我放弃了 |
[27:18] | Nothing? | 什么都没有吗 |
[27:22] | Fuck. My ring. | 见鬼 我的戒指 |
[27:24] | What ring? Are you sure you had it on? | 什么戒指 你确定你之前戴着吗 |
[27:26] | Yes, I’m positive. It was Harper’s mother’s ring. | 是的 我确定 是哈珀妈妈的戒指 |
[27:29] | She’s gonna kill me. Great. | 她会杀了我的 见鬼 |
[27:31] | Wait. I think I got it. | 等下 我好像摸到了 |
[27:33] | You got it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[27:34] | Oh, no. Damn it! | 不要 见鬼 |
[27:36] | Oh, shit! No! Damn it! | 见鬼 不要 |
[27:37] | – All right. – No. I lost it. | -行了 -不行 我弄丢了 |
[27:39] | We got to get it. It’s important to her. | 我们得找到它 那对她很重要 |
[27:40] | We’re gonna get it. We’re gonna get it. | 我们会找到的 我们会找到的 |
[27:42] | Let’s, um — All right. Find me. | 我们来 好了 找到我的手 |
[27:43] | Do you feel it? | 感觉到了吗 |
[27:45] | All right. Let’s see if we can find it. | 好了 看看我们能不能找到 |
[27:46] | – What? – What the fuck was that? | -怎么了 -刚刚是什么 |
[27:49] | – Did you feel that? – No. | -你感觉到了吗 -没有 |
[27:50] | Something just fucking touched me. | 有东西刚刚碰到我了 |
[27:52] | – Can you not — – No. Something touched me. | -你能别 -不是 有东西碰到我了 |
[27:56] | Feel anything? | 感觉到了吗 |
[27:57] | Someone’s back there. | 那后面有人在 |
[28:00] | Listen. | 听 |
[28:10] | Oh, God! Oh, no! | 天哪 不要 |
[28:14] | Seriously, Nathan, get me the fuck out of here! | 真的 内森 把我从这里弄出去 |
[28:16] | Something’s got me! Ow, my arm! Ow! | 有东西抓住我了 我的胳膊 |
[28:26] | Bailey? | 贝莉 |
[28:30] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天哪 天哪 |
[28:33] | Mallory! | 梅勒里 |
[28:35] | Can you hear us? | 你能听见吗 |
[28:42] | Hey! Follow our voices. | 听好 跟着我们的声音走 |
[28:49] | Hey, I hear something. | 我听见了什么 |
[28:50] | Mal? | 梅尔 |
[29:13] | Hey. Um… | 你好 |
[29:16] | Our friend is still in there. | 我们朋友还在里面 |
[29:36] | I think he wants us to keep going. | 我想他是让我们继续往前走 |
[29:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:49] | 紧急出口 外推开门 | |
[30:37] | Nice. | 很好 |
[30:56] | I’ll go first. | 我先走 |
[30:58] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[31:10] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[31:12] | Have you seen our friend? | 你看到我朋友了吗 |
[31:13] | She’s wearing a yellow dress. | 她穿着黄裙子 |
[31:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:17] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[31:22] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[31:23] | All right. Okay. | 好了好了 |
[31:25] | Okay. Come on. I get it. | 我明白了 |
[31:27] | All right. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! | 好吧 嘿嘿嘿 |
[31:28] | Get the fuck outta my safe space, bro. | 滚出我的安全区 兄弟 |
[31:31] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈发什么神经 |
[31:44] | – Probably shouldn’t have pushed him. – Yeah. | -我大概不该推他的 -是啊 |
[31:52] | Wait, wait, wait! Guys, don’t close the door! | 等等等等 伙计们别关门 |
[31:54] | Shit! Fuck! | 该死的 |
[31:56] | Oh, shit. Bailey, what the fuck happened to your arm? | 天呐 贝莉你手臂怎么了 |
[31:59] | It’s okay. It doesn’t — | 我还行 不 |
[32:00] | doesn’t hurt anymore. | 不怎么痛了 |
[32:01] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[32:02] | Guys, where’s, um… | 伙计们 梅勒里 |
[32:03] | Where’s Mallory? | 梅勒里在哪里 |
[32:05] | Are we trapped? | 我们是被困住了吗 |
[32:25] | Um…hello. | 你好 |
[32:28] | Hey. Hey. Excuse me. | 嘿 嘿 不好意思 |
[32:30] | Hey, excuse me. Our friend is hurt in here, | 抱歉 我朋友在这里受伤了 |
[32:31] | and we need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[32:34] | Hey, excuse me. We — We — We have someone hurt in here. | 嘿 抱歉 有人受伤了 |
[32:36] | Excuse me, ma’am? | 女士 在听吗 |
[32:37] | Hey. Ma’am? | 嘿 女士 |
[32:39] | Hey, ma’am, please, we actually need your help. | 女士 真的不好意思 我们需要你的帮助 |
[32:41] | Someone’s fucking around here. | 有人在这里面捣乱 |
[32:43] | – Mallory? – What’s going on? | -梅勒里 -到底发生了什么 |
[32:44] | Mallory, what are you doing? Mallory! | 梅勒里 你在那儿干什么 梅勒里 |
[32:49] | Mallory, wake up! Mallory, wake up! | 梅勒里 你醒醒 |
[33:26] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[33:28] | Is she just acting? | 她只是在表演吗 |
[33:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:33] | What’s happening? What’s happening? | 到底发生了什么 |
[33:46] | – I want to go. – Okay. | -我想走了 -好 |
[33:49] | We need, um — We need a phone. | 我们需要手机 |
[33:53] | They’re all in the fucking lock box. | 手机都锁在柜子里了 |
[33:55] | Oh. We need — We need — We need the key. | 那我们需要找到钥匙 |
[33:59] | Who has the key? | 谁拿着钥匙 |
[34:01] | Please tell me Mallory didn’t have the fucking key. | 拜托别告诉我钥匙在梅勒里身上 |
[34:03] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[34:07] | Thank you, Bailey. | 谢谢你 贝莉 |
[34:09] | Hey, what are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[34:12] | We get to the lock box, and we get our phones. | 先去储物柜那里把手机拿出来 |
[34:15] | We can’t go back the same way we came. | 我们不能原路返回 |
[34:16] | I saw an exit. | 我看到个出口 |
[34:20] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[34:21] | Back that way. | 在我进来那条路上 |
[34:25] | What kind of exit? | 是什么样的出口 |
[34:26] | Like an emergency exit. | 像是个紧急出口 |
[34:29] | Come here. | 过来 |
[34:30] | Hey, buddy, can you — can you do this? | 兄弟 你能开锁吗 |
[34:33] | Can you get that? | 你能做到吗 |
[34:37] | Hairpins. | 发夹 |
[34:38] | Hair– An-Angela. | 发夹 安吉拉 |
[34:44] | Okay. We have three. We have three. | 好了 我们有三个发夹 |
[34:52] | Come on. Come on. | 拜托了 |
[35:03] | It’s a two-way lock. | 这是把双向锁 |
[35:05] | What happened to “I can lock-pick anything”? | 你不是号称能撬开每一把锁吗 |
[35:06] | Yeah, I meant like anything like a locker. | 是啊 我的意思是跟储物柜差不多的 |
[35:09] | I’m an equipment manager. | 我是个设备经理 |
[35:10] | I’m not Robert De Niro from “Heat.” | 又不是《盗火线》里的罗伯特·德尼罗 |
[35:11] | Okay. Hey, we just need you | 嘿 我们需要你 |
[35:12] | to get through the fucking lock, okay? | 撬开这该死的锁 好吗 |
[35:14] | All right. Um… | 好吧 |
[35:18] | So, what if we just went a little bit further? | 要不我们继续往前走远点 |
[35:20] | – No, dude. – No, listen. Listen. | -不行 兄弟 -听着 |
[35:21] | I don’t mean all of us. You know, just you and me. | 我不是说我们全部人 就你和我 |
[35:24] | We go a little bit further, and, uh, you know, | 我们往前走 |
[35:27] | we find something like a — like a crowbar, you know, | 看能不能找到撬棍什么的 |
[35:30] | so we can break off the hinges. | 把铰链弄断 |
[35:34] | Okay. Fuck. I’ll go. | 行 我去吧 |
[35:36] | I’m gonna go. I’m gonna go. I’m gonna go.I’m gonna go. | 我要去了 我要去了 |
[35:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:12] | They have everything — our addresses, | 他们什么都有 我们的地址 |
[36:17] | our parents’ names. | 我们父母的姓名 |
[36:22] | Evan? | 埃文 |
[36:24] | Evan, what are you doing? | 埃文 你在干什么 |
[36:26] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[36:27] | There must be, like, a trap door | 那里肯定有个活板门 |
[36:28] | on the other side or something. | 也许在另外一边 |
[36:30] | No, just leave it. You don’t want to piss them off. | 别管那些了 你会惹他们生气的 |
[36:33] | One sec. | 马上 |
[36:34] | Evan, don’t. | 埃文 不要 |
[36:38] | Hey. Hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[36:39] | Come here. | 过来 |
[36:42] | Come here. | 过来这边 |
[36:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:47] | Can you reach your arm through the fence? | 你的手能从铁栏中间伸过去吗 |
[36:49] | What? | 什么 |
[36:50] | There’s a metal poker thing right there. | 那边有个金属的拔火棍 |
[36:53] | My arm’s too big. I can’t reach it. | 我的手太粗了够不着 |
[36:56] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[36:57] | So we can use it to break the hinges off the door. | 所以我们可以用它把门上的铰链弄断 |
[37:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:04] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[37:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:32] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[38:34] | Hey, please! Somebody’s hurt back here! | 嘿 求你了 后面有人受伤了 |
[38:35] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[38:47] | You say you need help? | 你说你需要帮助吗 |
[38:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:01] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[39:05] | I told all my friends I would come right back. | 我跟我朋友们讲了会马上回去 |
[39:07] | They’re right — right back there, | 他们就在那后面 |
[39:08] | in, um, the room with the fence. | 在有铁栏那个房间里 |
[39:10] | So, do you think you could come back with me? | 你能跟我一起回去吗 |
[39:18] | Let me get something. | 我去拿点东西 |
[39:26] | I’m really sorry, Harper. | 我很抱歉 哈珀 |
[39:33] | For what? | 因为什么 |
[39:39] | I lost your mom’s ring. | 我弄丢了你妈妈的戒指 |
[39:42] | I was reaching through, and I lost it in the haunted house. | 我伸手进去 结果在鬼屋里丢了 |
[39:48] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[39:55] | I grew up in a haunted house. | 我从小在闹鬼的房子里长大 |
[40:01] | I loved that house. | 我喜欢那栋房子 |
[40:05] | I hated it at the same time. | 但同时又很厌恶 |
[40:11] | It’s where my dad would read to me… | 爸爸在那里给我读过书 |
[40:18] | …where he taught me how to ride a bike. | 还教会我骑自行车 |
[40:26] | It’s where he hurt my mom. | 同时他也伤害妈妈 |
[40:33] | I would go upstairs to my room, | 我会上楼去我的房间 |
[40:35] | and I would hide under the bed. | 藏在床底下 |
[40:39] | And one day, while I was hiding, he… | 有一天 当我藏着的时候 他 |
[40:46] | …threw my mom across the floor | 把妈妈扔到地上 |
[40:48] | like it was nothing, like… | 若无其事一般 |
[40:52] | that’s how it’s supposed to be. | 就像是普通的日常一样 |
[40:56] | I haven’t been home in four years. | 我四年没有回过家了 |
[40:59] | But I have this recurring dream where… | 但我老是重复梦见 |
[41:03] | I go back and knock at the door… | 我回家敲门 |
[41:10] | terrified that my dad’s gonna answer. | 心惊胆战地害怕爸爸会来应门 |
[41:16] | But my mom comes out. | 但妈妈出来了 |
[41:23] | She tells me he’s gone forever. | 她告诉我他再也不会回来了 |
[41:29] | She tells me the house isn’t haunted anymore. | 她告诉我那房子不再闹鬼了 |
[41:34] | Come on. You almost got it. You almost got it. | 加油 你快够到了 |
[41:36] | Oh. I have to take a break. | 我要休息一下 |
[41:38] | Okay. It’s right there. | 就在那里了 |
[41:42] | Okay. It’s right there. | 就在那里了 |
[41:43] | – Okay. You good? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[41:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:48] | I have to get my shoulder. | 我得把肩膀抬起来 |
[41:51] | All right. A little to the left. A little bit to the left. | 往左一点 |
[41:53] | Okay. You’re right there. | 就在那里了 |
[41:55] | It’s right there. | 快够到了 |
[41:56] | I feel like my cousin Elina. | 我觉得我就像我堂姐艾莉娜 |
[41:59] | She’s a proctologist. | 她是个直肠医生 |
[42:02] | How many fucking cousins do you have? | 你到底有多少个亲戚 |
[42:05] | 46. | 四十六个 |
[42:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:08] | Almost got it. | 差不多了 |
[42:10] | Got it. I got it. | 拿到了 |
[42:12] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[42:15] | Com on. You’re almost there. | 加油 就快成功了 |
[42:26] | My hand! | 我的手 |
[42:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[42:32] | Holy shit. Is she bleeding? | 卧槽 她在流血吗 |
[42:34] | Angela? What happened to your hand? | 安吉拉 你的手怎么了 |
[42:36] | Oh, we got to get her out. | 我们得带她出去 |
[42:38] | Yeah, what the fuck’s it look like I’m doing? | 废话 不然我是在干什么 |
[42:39] | I have keys, man. | 我有钥匙 兄弟 |
[42:43] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[42:44] | I’m sorry, girls. This — This isn’t supposed to happen. | 对不起了 姑娘们 这不应该发生的 |
[42:47] | Hey, look, man, we just want to go, okay? | 听着 我们只是想出去 好吗 |
[42:50] | I don’t need to talk to your manager. | 我不会跟你经理谈话 |
[42:53] | None of us do. | 我们都不会 |
[42:55] | We haven’t seen anything. | 我们什么也没看见 |
[42:57] | Nothing happened. | 什么事也没发生过 |
[43:00] | We just want to leave. | 我们只是想离开 |
[43:06] | We’re gonna get out. | 我们会出去的 |
[43:20] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[43:23] | The exit was this way. | 出口在这边 |
[43:29] | Over here. | 这边 |
[43:33] | Fuck! I fucking knew it! | 该死的 我就知道打不开 |
[43:34] | Read the door, idiot. | 你不看指示的吗 傻子 |
[43:45] | That makes sense. | 那就对了 |
[43:49] | I didn’t remember there being an exit there. | 我不记得那里有个出口 |
[43:51] | So, why wouldn’t you say something?! | 那你怎么不早说 |
[43:54] | Why don’t we just crawl back through the tunnel? | 为什么我们不从隧道再爬回去 |
[43:57] | Well, if you want to, but you can only go one at a time. | 就是你想的话 一次也只能过一个人 |
[44:00] | There’s a trap door in the tunnel | 隧道里有个活板门 |
[44:02] | that gets triggered if there’s too many people in there. | 如果太多人进去的话就会被激活 |
[44:04] | Okay, why is there a trap door in your tunnel? | 为什么你的隧道里会有活板门 |
[44:07] | We use it to capture people and put them on the show. | 我们用它来抓人然后让他们去表演节目 |
[44:10] | There’s this whole thing with a witch — | 就是那个巫婆 |
[44:11] | Yeah. We know about your fucking show. | 我们知道你那该死的节目 |
[44:13] | One of our friends is died because your fucking show. | 我们一个朋友因为你那节目死了 |
[44:16] | She’s not dead. | 她没死 |
[44:17] | She’s outside waiting on you guys, | 她在外面等着你们 |
[44:19] | probably wondering what’s going on. | 可能还在想这里面发生了什么事 |
[44:20] | What? | 什么 |
[44:22] | Look, we’re a little extreme here, | 听着 虽然我们有点极端了 |
[44:26] | but safety is a huge priority. | 但我们把安全问题放在首位 |
[44:28] | Don’t you talk to me about fucking safety. | 别跟我说什么安全不安全的 |
[44:30] | Don’t you talk to me about fucking safety. | 你还好意思跟我说安全问题 |
[44:33] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[44:37] | What’s your fucking name?! | 你他妈的叫什么名字 |
[44:38] | Sir, my name’s Harper, okay? | 先生 我叫哈珀 |
[44:42] | We really appreciate your help, | 我们真的很感谢你的援助 |
[44:44] | but could you please just tell us who you are? | 但你能不能告诉我们你是谁 |
[44:48] | You can call me “Mitch.” | 你可以叫我米奇 |
[44:51] | Thanks, Mitch. | 谢谢你 米奇 |
[44:56] | What’s your last name, Mitch? | 你姓什么 米奇 |
[45:08] | Okay, Mitch. | 行吧 米奇 |
[45:11] | I think we would feel a lot more fucking comfortable | 我觉得你我都会更自在一点 |
[45:14] | if you took off that fucking mask… | 只要你把面具摘下来 |
[45:16] | Yeah, lose the mask. | 是啊 摘了你的面具 |
[45:17] | …and you told us what your real name was. | 然后告诉我们你的真实姓名 |
[45:19] | I don’t care which way you go, | 我不在乎你走哪条路 |
[45:22] | but you’re almost at the end of the haunted house. | 但你们已经快到鬼屋的尽头了 |
[45:23] | It’s probably farther if you go backwards. | 往回走的话还会更远 |
[45:25] | Yeah, I think we made it pretty clear, Mitch. | 我们说的够清楚了 米奇 |
[45:27] | We don’t want to go that way. | 我们不走那条路 |
[45:29] | Why don’t we just, one at a time, | 要不然我们一次一个 |
[45:31] | go back through the tunnel? | 从隧道爬回去 |
[45:32] | You really want to go back in there? | 你真的想从那边回去吗 |
[45:34] | I just want to get out of here. | 我只是想从这出去 |
[45:36] | Okay. All right. Here’s the plan. | 好吧 我有个计划 |
[45:39] | I sort of remember my way around the maze. | 我还记得一点迷宫的路 |
[45:42] | I’ll take the lock box key, I’ll go through, | 我可以拿着储物柜的钥匙 爬过去 |
[45:44] | I’ll book it to the front, | 我第一个过去 |
[45:46] | I’ll get our phones, and I’ll call for help. | 然后拿回我们的手机 打电话求助 |
[45:48] | Nate, let me get the key. | 内特 把钥匙给我 |
[45:52] | I dropped it. | 我弄掉了 |
[45:54] | Well, that is just perfect, Nate. | 真是太棒了 内特 |
[45:57] | Fuck the key. I can pick the lock box. | 不管钥匙了 我可以把储物柜撬开 |
[45:59] | All right, so, I’ll go first. | 就这样 所以 我先走 |
[46:01] | Then we send Bitch through, and he can just chill | 然后把比奇【婊子】送过来 他就只用 |
[46:02] | on the other side and wait for everyone else. | 在那头瑟瑟发抖地等着其他人 |
[46:04] | Then, Nate, you go. | 然后 内特 你走 |
[46:06] | Follow him with the poker, you know, in case | 拿着拔火棒跟着他 你懂的 万一 |
[46:07] | Mitch here forgets whose team he’s on. | 米奇忘记了他是哪一边的 |
[46:09] | And then Bailey and Angela, | 之后是贝莉和安吉拉 |
[46:10] | cause they need the most help. | 因为他们最需要帮助 |
[46:13] | And last goes Harper. | 哈珀最后走 |
[46:17] | One thing first. | 先说件事 |
[46:20] | I want your keys. | 我要你的钥匙 |
[47:01] | What key is it? | 是哪把钥匙 |
[47:04] | Yellow, obviously. | 当然是黄的那把 |
[47:31] | – I’m through! – Okay, there it is. | -我过来了 -按计划来 |
[47:32] | Let’s go. You’re up. | 我们走吧 你先 |
[47:35] | Go. | 走 |
[47:41] | Think, think, think, think, think. | 让我想想 想想 |
[47:42] | Um… safe or not safe? | 是哪一边来着 |
[47:44] | Safe or not safe? | 安全还是不安全 |
[47:46] | Okay. | 就这边 |
[47:49] | Fuck! | 操 |
[47:52] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[48:18] | Okay. What’s taking so fucking long? | 他妈的怎么这么久还没到 |
[48:30] | I’m here! | 我到了 |
[48:33] | Finally. | 终于到了 |
[49:19] | Fuck. | 操 |
[49:34] | No. | 不是吧 |
[49:41] | What the fuck? | 卧槽 |
[50:06] | Run. | 跑 |
[50:08] | No. We have to wait for Nathan’s signal. | 不行 我们必须得等内森的信号 |
[50:09] | – Nathan, hurry up! – Run! | -内森 快点 -快跑 |
[50:13] | No! We have to wait or he’s gonna fall through the trap! | 我们得等着 不然他会掉进陷阱里 |
[50:15] | Run! | 快跑啊 |
[50:21] | Don’t go! Don’t go! | 不要过来 不要过来 |
[50:23] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[50:25] | Get in there. Come on! Let’s go! Come on! You can do it! | 爬进去 快 快 加油 你可以的 |
[50:27] | Get in! Get in! Get in! Get in! | 爬进去 爬进去 进去 |
[50:29] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[51:17] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[51:19] | Nathan? | 内森 |
[51:21] | I’m at a dead end! We have to go back! | 我走到死路了 我们得回去 |
[51:23] | No, which way? | 走哪边 |
[51:25] | Go — | 走 |
[51:26] | Nathan? | 内森 |
[51:30] | Nathan, are you there? | 内森 你在那吗 |
[51:59] | What the fuck? | 卧槽 |
[52:01] | Fuck, fuck, fuck. Where is it? Where is it? | 操 操 储物柜在哪 在哪 |
[52:43] | Where is everybody? | 其他人在哪 |
[52:47] | They’re right behind me. | 他们在我后面 |
[52:52] | Where are our phones? | 我们的手机哪去了 |
[52:56] | Someone’s bringing ’em. | 有人会拿来的 |
[53:39] | Please. | 求求你 |
[53:42] | Please don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[53:46] | Please. | 求你了 |
[53:47] | Please don’t hurt me, Sam. | 别伤害我 山姆 |
[54:23] | Who’s Sam? | 山姆是谁 |
[54:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[54:33] | Hey, man, who the fuck is this? | 你他妈是谁 |
[54:36] | Who’re you trying to reach? | 你找谁 |
[54:39] | I’m trying to reach Harper. | 我找哈珀 |
[54:42] | This is her boyfriend, Sam. | 我是她的男朋友 山姆 |
[54:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[54:49] | You’re too late, Sam. | 山姆 你打的太晚了 |
[54:50] | All right, listen, you little fuckin– | 好吧 听着 你个小贱人 |
[55:20] | 红门屋 女巫与锅 | |
[55:27] | Such a pretty mask. | 面具真漂亮 |
[55:36] | Why don’t we take it off… | 为什么不摘掉呢 |
[55:40] | and find out who you really are? | 然后找到真正的自己 |
[55:47] | Run, Harper! | 哈珀 快跑 |
[55:59] | Where is everybody? | 其他人在哪 |
[56:02] | They should have been out by now. | 他们现在该出来的 |
[56:06] | Do you still want to see my face? | 你现在还想看我的脸吗 |
[56:12] | What? | 什么 |
[56:14] | Do you still want to see my face? | 你现在还想看我的脸吗 |
[56:23] | It’s whatever, man. I’m fine. | 随便 我无所谓 |
[56:25] | Oh, why not? | 怎么了 |
[56:29] | I just want to go home. | 我只是想回家而已 |
[56:32] | 2425 Lincoln Road? | 是林肯路 2425号吗 |
[56:37] | What? | 什么 |
[56:38] | Because before, you said you wanted to see my face, | 因为之前 你说你想看我的脸 |
[56:42] | and I was just wondering if you still wanted to see it. | 我只是想知道现在你还想吗 |
[56:48] | It’s a bit of a work in progress, but, | 虽然这张脸还没完工 但是 |
[56:51] | oh, I think you’ll like it. | 我觉得你会喜欢的 |
[58:19] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[1:01:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:02:06] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[1:02:40] | Where are my friends? | 我的朋友们在哪 |
[1:02:43] | Can you tell me where they are? | 你能告诉我他们在哪里吗 |
[1:02:49] | I just want to know if my friends are still alive. | 我只是想知道 他们还活着吗 |
[1:02:54] | I just need to know… | 我只要知道这个 |
[1:02:57] | and we’re cool. | 我们就没事了 |
[1:02:59] | And I-I just — | 我 我只要 |
[1:06:00] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:06:30] | Dolls? | 娃娃 |
[1:07:07] | Something is hiding under the bed. | 有东西藏在床底 |
[1:09:03] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不要 不要 不 不 |
[1:09:18] | Harper, where are you hiding? | 哈珀 你藏在哪呢 |
[1:09:27] | Sweetie, look, uh… | 宝贝 听着 |
[1:09:30] | Look, Mommy’s fine. | 听我说 妈妈没事 |
[1:09:35] | Adults… | 成年人 |
[1:09:39] | do stupid things sometimes. | 有的时候会做一些蠢事 |
[1:09:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:09:47] | You never have to hide from me, okay? | 你永远都不用躲着我 好吗 |
[1:09:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:09:53] | Yeah, I’m scary when it’s happening. | 发生的时候我也很害怕 |
[1:09:56] | Harper, tell me a story about why you’re sad. | 哈珀 跟我说一件你觉得悲伤的事 |
[1:09:59] | Do you think I’m sad? | 你觉得我悲伤吗 |
[1:10:01] | I grew up in a haunted house. | 我在鬼屋里长大 |
[1:10:07] | Come out. | 出来 |
[1:10:14] | Let’s take off your mask. | 我来摘了你的面具 |
[1:10:18] | No. | 不要 |
[1:10:26] | Oh, fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:10:36] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:11:20] | My eye! | 我的眼睛 |
[1:11:25] | Aah! My fucking eye! | 我的眼睛 |
[1:14:02] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:14:46] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:14:51] | Oh, Bailey. | 贝莉 |
[1:14:53] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:15:05] | They’re coming for you. | 他们要来杀你了 |
[1:15:07] | They’re coming for you! | 他们要来杀你了 |
[1:15:14] | Bailey. | 贝莉 |
[1:15:22] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不要 |
[1:15:26] | Bailey… | 贝莉 |
[1:16:25] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:16:28] | Hey, uh, look, I’m looking for somebody. | 听着 我是来找人的 |
[1:16:34] | Hey, man, I said I’m looking for s– | 听到了吗 我说 我是来找人的 |
[1:18:09] | Harper. | 哈珀 |
[1:18:11] | Nathan? | 内森 |
[1:18:12] | Back up. | 退后 |
[1:18:14] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[1:18:17] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[1:18:57] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:19:04] | You still want to know my name? | 你还想知道我的名字吗 |
[1:19:21] | This way. This way. | 这边 这边 |
[1:19:32] | Harper. | 哈珀 |
[1:19:34] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:19:47] | Look. | 听着 |
[1:19:49] | I didn’t kill anyone, okay? | 我没有杀过任何人 好吗 |
[1:19:50] | I-I was just helping out. | 我 我只是个帮忙的 |
[1:19:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:19:56] | Look. | 看 |
[1:20:02] | This is so fucked up. | 这他妈太糟了 |
[1:20:05] | They — They didn’t tell me it was gonna be real. | 他们 他们没告诉我 这些是真的 |
[1:20:07] | I thought, you know, | 我以为 你知道的 |
[1:20:09] | Sure, we’ll mess with some kids, | 确实 会有一些小孩上门 |
[1:20:10] | but then they started killing them. | 但是之后他们开始残杀那些孩子 |
[1:20:15] | And then they said if — if I killed someone, | 然后他们说 如果我杀了人 |
[1:20:18] | that I would earn my face. | 我就可以有我的脸 |
[1:20:21] | I’m just their errands guy, you know? | 我只是他们的小弟 你知道吗 |
[1:20:23] | I-I buy shit for them. That’s it. | 我 我只是为他们买衣服而已 就这样 |
[1:20:26] | We — We can go to the cops. | 我们 我们可以去报警 |
[1:20:29] | I don’t — I don’t know their names, | 我不 我不知道他们的名字 |
[1:20:30] | but one of them — | 但是他们中有一个 |
[1:20:31] | one of them is a-a tattoo artist, | 他们中有一个是纹身师 |
[1:20:33] | and the other one, he’s… | 然后另一个 是 |
[1:20:41] | Hey, hey, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:20:43] | It’s fine, it’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[1:20:46] | Look, you’re making too much noise. | 听着 你这样声音太大了 |
[1:20:47] | It’s fine. I know where they hide a gun. | 没关系 我知道他们在哪藏了枪 |
[1:20:49] | I don’t care. We don’t need it. Let’s go. | 我不管 我们不需要 快走 |
[1:20:54] | That’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[1:20:55] | It used to be right he– | 之前是在这的 |
[1:21:26] | Think you’re the only one who’s made it this far? | 你以为你是第一个走到这一步的人吗 |
[1:21:38] | Harper! | 哈珀 |
[1:21:58] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:22:34] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[1:22:35] | Keys, keys. | 钥匙 钥匙 |
[1:22:41] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[1:22:43] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 走 走 |
[1:22:45] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[1:24:00] | Okay. Okay. | 没事 没事 |
[1:26:35] | Hey, hon. Sorry to bother you. | 打扰一下 |
[1:26:39] | Your friend is doing just fine. He’s in the next room. | 你朋友没事 他在隔壁房间 |
[1:26:43] | Just have a couple of release forms I need you to sign. | 有几份免责书要你签字 |
[1:27:50] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:28:13] | Let’s take off your mask. | 我来摘了你的面具 |