Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban(哈利波特与阿兹卡班囚徒)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban(哈利波特与阿兹卡班囚徒)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:哈利波特与阿兹卡班囚徒
英文名称:Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
年代:2004

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:34] Lumos Maxima. 荧光飞舞
[00:39] Lumos Maxima. 荧光飞舞
[01:01] Lumos Maxima. 荧光飞舞
[01:03] 《终极咒语教程》
[01:05] Lumos Maxima. 荧光飞舞
[01:09] Lumos Maxima! 荧光飞舞!
[01:14] 哈利・波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒
[01:40] Harry. Harry. 哈利 哈利
[01:42] Harry, open the door. 哈利 快开门
[01:51] Marge. How lovely to see… 玛姬 见到你真高兴…
[01:54] Uncle Vernon, I need you to sign this form. 弗农姨夫 我想你在这张表上签个字
[01:57] What is it? 这是什么?
[01:59] Nothing. School stuff. 没什么 学校的事
[02:01] Later perhaps, if you behave. 晚点吧 要是你表现好的话
[02:04] I will if she does. 她不惹我就行
[02:06] – Oh, you’re still here, are you? – Yes. – 噢 你还住在这里 是吗? – 是的
[02:10] Don’t say yes in that ungrateful way. 别一副忘恩负义的样子
[02:13] Damn good of my brother to keep you. 我弟弟心肠太好才会收留你
[02:15] He’d have been straight to an orphanage if he’d been dumped on my doorstep. 换做扔在我家门口 我就直接把他送到孤儿院去了
[02:19] Is that my Dudders? Is that my little neffy-pooh? 这不是我的小达力吗? 我的心肝宝贝?
[02:24] Give us a kiss. Come on. Up, up. 来亲一个 来嘛 快 快啊
[02:26] Take Marge’s suitcase upstairs. 把玛姬的行李箱拿到楼上去
[02:28] Okay. 好吧
[02:34] Finish that off for Mommy. Good boy, Rippy-pooh. 帮妈妈吃完吧 好孩子 我的小宝贝
[02:37] – Can I tempt you, Marge? – Just a small one. – 来杯酒怎样 玛姬? – 就一小杯
[02:41] Excellent nosh, Petunia. 点心真棒 佩妮
[02:44] A bit more. 再来点
[02:47] Usually just a fry-up for me, what with 12 dogs. 我得照顾12只小狗 平时吃个英式早餐就对付了
[02:50] Just a bit more. That’s a boy. 再加点 好样的
[02:56] You wanna try a little drop of brandy? 想尝一小口白兰地吗?
[02:58] A little drop of brandy-brandy windy-wandy for Rippy-pippy-pooh? 我的心肝宝贝要来一点点白兰地吗?
[03:04] What are you smirking at? 你在偷笑什么呢?
[03:05] Where did you send the boy, Vernon? 弗农 你把这小子送哪去了?
[03:08] St. Brutus’. It’s a fine institution for hopeless cases. 圣布鲁斯 专门收容不可救药的少年犯
[03:11] Do they use a cane at St. Brutus’, boy? 小子 圣布鲁斯会体罚学生吗?
[03:17] Oh, yeah. 噢 会的
[03:19] Yeah. I’ve been beaten loads of times. 没错 我经常挨揍
[03:22] Excellent. I won’t have this namby-pamby… 很好 我才不管那些废话…
[03:25] wishy-washy nonsense about not beating people who deserve it. 说什么不要体罚犯错的孩子
[03:28] You mustn’t blame yourself about how this one turned out. Vernon 别因为这小子没用自责 弗农
[03:31] It’s all to do with blood. Bad blood will out. 都是命中注定的 出生低贱就是这样
[03:35] What is it the boy’s father did, Petunia? 这孩子他爸爸是做什么的 佩妮?
[03:38] Nothing. He didn’t work. He was unemployed. 没做什么 他没有工作 失业了
[03:41] – And a drunk too, no doubt? – That’s a lie. – 还是个酒鬼 一定是? – 胡扯
[03:44] – What did you say? – My dad wasn’t a drunk. – 你刚刚说什么? – 我爸爸不是个酒鬼
[03:49] Don’t worry. Don’t fuss, Petunia. I have a very firm grip. 别紧张 别大惊小怪的 佩妮 我握得太紧了
[03:54] I think it’s time you went to bed. 你该上床睡觉了
[03:56] Quiet, Vernon. You, clean it up. 别吵 弗农 叫你呢 过来收拾干净
[04:00] Actually, it’s nothing to do with the father. 其实吧 和他父亲没什么关系
[04:03] It’s all to do with the mother. You see it all the time with dogs. 应该怪他妈妈 反正狗就是这样
[04:07] If something’s wrong with the bitch, then something’s wrong with the pup. 要是母狗有问题 通常小狗崽子也有毛病
[04:12] Shut up! Shut up! 闭嘴! 给我闭嘴!
[04:18] Right. 好吧
[04:20] Let me tell you… 我告诉你…
[04:44] Vernon! 弗农!
[04:49] Vernon! Vernon, do something! 弗农! 弗农 快想想办法!
[05:34] Stop! 停下!
[05:39] I’ve got you, Marge. I’ve got you. 我抓住你啦 玛姬 抓住了
[05:45] – Hold on, hold on. – Get off. – 抓住 抓住 – 放手
[05:48] – Don’t you dare! – Sorry. – 你敢! – 对不起
[05:51] Oh, Vernon. 噢 弗农
[05:53] Oh, God. 天啊
[05:55] Marge! 玛姬!
[06:04] Please! 别这样!
[06:07] Marge! 玛姬!
[06:10] Come back! 回来!
[06:37] You bring her back! You bring her back now. 你把她弄回来! 现在就弄回来!
[06:40] – You put her right! – No. She deserved what she got. – 把她恢复原状! – 不 她活该
[06:43] – Keep away from me. – You can’t do magic outside school. – 离我远点 – 你不能在校外施魔法
[06:47] – Yeah? Try me. – They won’t let you back now. – 是吗? 试试看啊 – 他们不会让你回去了
[06:50] You’ve nowhere to go. 你没地方去了
[06:51] I don’t care. Anywhere is better than here. 我不在乎 哪里都比这强
[08:30] “Welcome to the Knight Bus… “欢迎乘坐骑士公共汽车…
[08:32] emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. 这是为处于困境的女巫或男巫开设的应急客运
[08:35] My name is Stan Shunpike, and I will be your conductor for this evening.” 我叫斯坦・桑帕克 今晚我是售票员”
[08:44] What you doing down there? 你坐在地上干嘛?
[08:46] – I fell over. – What you fall over for? – 我摔倒了 – 没事干嘛摔倒?
[08:49] – I didn’t do it on purpose. – Well, come on, then. – 我也不想好吧 – 行了 快上车吧
[08:52] Let’s not wait for the grass to grow. 再不走草都长出来了
[09:01] – What you looking at? – Nothing. – 你在看什么? – 没什么
[09:04] Well, come on, then. In. 好吧 快上车 进来
[09:06] No, no, no. I’ll get this. You get in. 不 不 行李交给我了 你上车
[09:14] Come on. 拜托
[09:26] Come on. Move on, move on. 快 快走 往前 往前
[09:43] – Take her away, Ern. – Yeah, take it away, Ernie. – 厄恩 开车啦 – 好的 开车啦 老厄恩
[09:47] It’s going to be a bumpy ride. 接下来的旅途将会很颠簸
[10:00] – What did you say your name was? – I didn’t. – 你刚说你叫什么名字? – 我没说
[10:04] – Whereabouts are you headed? – The Leaky Cauldron. That’s in London. – 你要去哪儿? – 破釜酒吧 在伦敦
[10:08] You hear that? “The Leaky Cauldron. That’s in London.” 听到没? “破釜酒吧 在伦敦”
[10:11] The Leaky Cauldron. If you have pea soup… 破釜酒吧 要是你来碗豌豆汤…
[10:14] make sure you eat it before it eats you. 一定要在被它吃掉前先吃掉它
[10:20] – But the Muggles. Can’t they see us? – Muggles? – 麻瓜们 他们看不到我们吗? – 麻瓜?
[10:23] They don’t see nothing, do they? 他们什么都看不见 对吗?
[10:24] No, but if you jab them with a fork, they feel. 没错 不过你用叉子戳他们 还是有感觉
[10:29] Ernie, little old lady at 12 o’clock! 老厄恩 12点钟方向有个老太太!
[10:41] Ten, nine, eight… 十 九 八…
[10:43] seven, six, five… 七 六 五…
[10:46] four, three, two and a half… 四 三 二点五…
[10:49] two, one and three quarters. 二 一点七五
[10:51] Yes! 冲啊!
[10:57] Who is that? 他是谁?
[10:59] That man. 那个男的
[11:03] Who is that? 他是谁?
[11:05] Who is…? 他是…?
[11:06] That is Sirius Black, that is. 小天狼星布莱克 就是他
[11:09] Don’t tell me you’ve never been hearing of Sirius Black. 别告诉我你没听过小天狼星布莱克
[11:14] He’s a murderer. 他是个杀人犯
[11:16] Got himself locked up in Azkaban for it. 所以被关在阿兹卡班
[11:20] – How did he escape? – Well, that’s the question, isn’t it? – 他怎么逃出来的? – 好吧 问得好 对不对?
[11:23] He’s the first one that done it. 他是第一个成功越狱的
[11:26] He was a big supporter of… 他是神秘人的…
[11:29] You-Know-Who. 忠实拥护者
[11:31] I reckon you’ve heard of him. 我想你听过他
[11:33] Yeah. 是的
[11:35] Him I’ve heard of. 他我倒是听过
[11:39] Ernie, two double-deckers at 12 o’clock. 老厄恩 12点钟方向有两辆双层巴士
[11:42] They’re getting closer, Ernie. 越来越近了 老厄恩
[11:45] Ernie, they’re right on top of us! 老厄恩 就在我们前方!
[11:55] Mind your head. 小心脑袋
[12:02] Hey, guys? Guys? 嘿 各位? 各位?
[12:04] Why the long faces? 干嘛把脸拉那么长?
[12:12] Yeah, yeah. Nearly there. Nearly there. 好的 好的 快到了 快到了
[12:20] – The Leaky Cauldron. – Next stop, Knockturn Alley. – 破釜酒吧到了 – 下一站 翻倒巷
[12:25] Mr. Potter, at last. 波特先生 我们终于见面了
[12:30] – Take it away, Ern. – Yeah, take it away, Ernie! – 厄恩 开车了 – 好的 开车了 老厄恩!
[12:56] Room 11. 11号房
[13:01] Hedwig. 海�赞�
[13:02] Right smart bird you got there, Mr. Potter. 你的鸟真聪明 波特先生
[13:05] He arrived here just five minutes before yourself. 它比你早到5分钟
[13:11] As Minister for Magic, it is my duty to inform you, Mr. Potter… 作为魔法部部长 我有责任告诉你 波特先生…
[13:15] earlier this evening your uncle’s sister was located… 今晚早些时候 我们在谢菲尔德以南的地方找到你姑妈…
[13:18] a little south of Sheffield, circling a chimney stack. 当时她正绕着一根烟囱打转
[13:22] The Accidental Magic Reversal Department was dispatched immediately. 逆转偶发事件小组马上派人去处理
[13:26] She has been properly punctured and her memory modified. 她已经恢复原状了 记忆也被抹掉了
[13:31] She will have no recollection of the incident whatsoever. 发生了什么事 她一点都不记得了
[13:36] So that’s that… 所以事情解决了…
[13:39] and no harm done. 没有造成任何伤害
[13:42] Pea soup? 豌豆汤?
[13:44] No, thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[13:46] – Minister? – Yes? – 部长先生? – 什么事?
[13:48] – I don’t understand. – Understand? – 我不明白 – 不明白什么?
[13:50] I broke the law. Underage wizards can’t use magic at home. 我违法了 未成年巫师不能在家使用魔法
[13:54] Come now. Harry. The Ministry doesn’t send people to Azkaban… 拜托 哈利 魔法部不会因为有人把姑妈吹成气球…
[13:57] for blowing up their aunts. 就把他关进阿兹卡班
[14:04] On the other hand, running away like that, given the state of things… 当然话说回来 考虑到当前形势 你离家出走…
[14:08] was very, very irresponsible. 确实是非常非常不负责任
[14:11] – “The state of things,” sir? – We have a killer on the loose. – “当前形势” 部长先生? – 有个杀人犯潜逃在外
[14:15] Sirius Black, you mean? 你是指小天狼星布莱克吗?
[14:17] But what’s he got to do with me? 他和我有什么关系?
[14:21] Nothing, of course. You’re safe. And that’s what matters. 当然 没什么关系 你现在很安全 这就够了
[14:26] And tomorrow you’ll be on your way back to Hogwarts. 明天你就要回霍格沃茨了
[14:29] These are your new schoolbooks. I took the liberty… 那些都是你的新课本 我自作主张…
[14:33] of having them brought here. Now Tom will show you to your room. 把它们都拿过来了 现在汤姆带你去房间
[14:41] Hedwig. 海�赞�
[14:43] Oh, by the way, Harry. Whilst you’re here… 随便说一句 哈利 你在这的时候 最好不要…
[14:48] it would be best if you didn’t wander. 去外面瞎溜达
[14:52] Right! You gonna move that bus or what? 好吧! 你还不把巴士开走?
[15:08] 妖怪们的妖怪书
[16:14] Housekeeping. 客房服务
[16:19] I’ll come back later. 我一会再来
[16:29] I’m warning you, Hermione. 我警告你 赫敏
[16:31] Keep that beast away from Scabbers, or I’ll turn it into a tea cozy. 让你那只野兽离斑斑远点 否则我就把它变成一个茶壶套
[16:35] It’s a cat, Ronald. What do you expect? 她是只猫 罗纳德 你想什么呢?
[16:37] – It’s in his nature. – A cat? Is that what they told you? – 猫天生抓老鼠 – 这还叫猫? 他们这么告诉你的?
[16:40] – Looks like a pig with hair. If you ask me. – That’s rich… – 要我说的话 根本就是只长毛猪 – 真可笑…
[16:43] coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush. 自己养了个臭烘烘的鞋刷
[16:46] Crookshanks, just ignore the mean little boy. 克鲁克山 别理这个讨厌鬼
[16:48] Harry. 哈利
[16:51] Harry. 哈利
[16:53] – Egypt. What’s it like? – Brilliant. Loads of old stuff… – 埃及 那儿怎么样? – 超棒 有好多老古董…
[16:57] like mummies, tombs, even Scabbers enjoyed himself. 比如木乃伊 金字塔 连斑斑都玩得很开心
[17:00] – Egyptians used to worship cats. – Along with the dung beetle. – 埃及人过去崇拜猫 – 他们还崇拜屎壳郎呢
[17:04] – Not flashing that clipping again? – I haven’t shown anyone. – 又在那�N瑟你的剪报? – 我没给别人看
[17:07] No, not a soul. Not unless you count Tom. 是哦 一个也没有 除了汤姆
[17:10] – The day maid. – The night maid. – 白班女佣 – 晚班女佣
[17:11] – Cook. – The bloke who fixed the toilet. – 厨师 – 修马桶的小子
[17:13] – Harry. – Mrs. Weasley. – 哈利 – 韦斯莱太太
[17:15] – Good to see you, dear. – Good to see you. – 亲爱的 见到你真好 – 我也是
[17:17] – Got everything need? – Yes. – 东西都带齐了吗? – 是的
[17:19] – Yes? All your books? – It’s all upstairs. – 是的? 所有书都带了? – 都在楼上呢
[17:21] – Your clothes? – Everything. – 你的衣服呢? – 都带齐了
[17:23] – Good boy. – Thank you. – 好孩子 – 谢谢
[17:24] – Harry Potter. – Mr. Weasley. – 哈利・波特 – 韦斯莱先生
[17:26] – Harry, wonder if I might have a com.funword.word? – Yeah, sure. – 哈利 过来说句话好吗? – 好的 没问题
[17:30] – Hermione. – Good morning, Mr. Weasley. – 赫敏 – 早上好 韦斯莱先生
[17:33] – Looking forward to a new term? – Yeah. It should be great. – 期待新学期吗? – 是啊 应该会很棒
[17:40] Harry, some within the Ministry would strongly discourage me… 哈利 魔法部有些人非常反对接下来…
[17:44] from divulging what I’m about to reveal to you. 我要透露给你的一些真相
[17:46] But I think that you need to know the facts. 但我觉得有必要让你知道事实
[17:50] You are in danger. 你现在很危险
[17:53] Grave danger. 非常危险
[17:56] Has this anything to do with Sirius Black, sir? 先生 和小天狼星布莱克有关吗?
[18:00] What do you know about Sirius Black, Harry? 哈利 你对小天狼星布莱克了解多少?
[18:02] – Only that he’s escaped from Azkaban. – Do you know why? – 只知道他从阿兹卡班逃出来 – 知道为什么吗?
[18:07] Thirteen years ago, when you stopped… 十三年前 当你阻止…
[18:10] – Voldemort. – Don’t say his name. – 伏地魔 – 别说他名字
[18:12] Sorry. 对不起
[18:13] When you stopped You-Know-Who… 当你阻止了神秘人…
[18:16] Black lost everything. 布莱克失去了一切
[18:18] But to this day, he still remains a faithful servant. 但直到今天 他仍然是一个忠实的奴仆
[18:22] And in his mind… 在他心中…
[18:25] you are the only thing that stands in the way… 你是让神秘人重新获得…
[18:28] of You-Know-Who returning to power. 无上权力的唯一绊脚石
[18:32] And that is why… 这也就是他逃出…
[18:34] he has escaped from Azkaban. 阿兹卡班的原因
[18:37] To find you. 为了找到你
[18:40] And kill me. 然后杀死我
[18:43] Harry, swear to me that whatever you might hear… 哈利 向我发誓 无论你听到了什么…
[18:46] you won’t go looking for Black. 都不要主动去找布莱克
[18:49] Mr. Weasley… 韦斯莱先生…
[18:50] why would I go looking for someone who wants to kill me? 为什么我要去找一个想杀我的人呢?
[18:55] Quick. Quick. 快 快
[18:57] Ron, Ron! 罗恩 罗恩!
[18:59] Oh, for goodness’ sake! 老天保佑!
[19:02] Don’t lose him! 别把它弄丢了!
[19:05] I didn’t mean to blow her up. I just… 我不是故意把她吹成气球的 我只是…
[19:07] – I lost control. – Brilliant. – 我没控制住 – 太有才了
[19:10] Honestly, Ron, it’s not funny. Harry was lucky not to be expelled. 说真的 罗恩 这不好笑 哈利没被开除已经很幸运了
[19:14] I was lucky not to be arrested actually. 应该说我没被关起来才幸运
[19:16] I still think it was brilliant. 我还是觉得太有才了
[19:18] Come on. Everywhere else is full. 别挑了 其余隔间都满了
[19:23] Who do you think that is? 他是谁?
[19:25] – Professor R.J. Lupin. – Do you know everything? – R・J・卢平教授 – 你怎么什么都知道?
[19:28] How is it she knows everything? 她怎么什么都知道?
[19:30] – It’s on his suitcase, Ronald. – Oh. – 罗纳德 他行李箱上写着呢 – 噢
[19:34] – Do you think he’s really asleep? – Seems to be. Why? – 你们觉得他睡着了吗? – 应该是吧 怎么了?
[19:39] I gotta tell you something. 我有话要和你们说
[19:54] Let me get this straight. Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban… 我这么理解的 小天狼星布莱克从阿兹卡班逃出来…
[19:58] to come after you? – Yeah. 是为了追杀你? – 是的
[20:00] But they’ll catch Black, won’t they? 但他们会抓住布莱克的 对吗?
[20:02] – I mean, everyone’s looking for him. – Sure. – 所有人都在追捕他 – 没错
[20:05] Except no one’s ever broken out of Azkaban before… 但过去也没人从阿兹卡班逃出来过…
[20:08] – and he’s a murderous, raving lunatic. – Thanks, Ron. – 而且他是个杀人犯 疯子 – 多谢提醒 罗恩
[20:14] Why are we stopping? 怎么停车了?
[20:16] We can’t be there yet. 我们还没到呢
[20:22] What’s going on? 发生什么事了?
[20:25] I don’t know. Maybe we’ve broken down. 不知道 也许车出故障了
[20:29] Ouch, Ron. That was my foot. 噢 罗恩 你踩到我脚了
[20:32] There’s something moving out there. 外面有东西在动
[20:48] I think someone’s coming aboard. 我想有人上车了
[21:16] Bloody hell! What’s happening? 该死的! 怎么回事啊?
[22:31] Harry. 哈利
[22:34] Harry, are you all right? 哈利 你没事吧?
[22:42] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:45] Here, eat this. It’ll help. 拿着 吃这个 会好些
[22:48] It’s all right. It’s chocolate. 没事的 这是巧克力
[22:56] What was that thing that came? 刚刚那个是什么?
[22:58] It was a dementor. One of the guards of Azkaban. It’s gone now. 是个摄魂怪 阿兹卡班的守卫 它已经走了
[23:02] It was searching the train for Sirius Black. 它在车厢里找小天狼星布莱克
[23:05] If you’ll excuse me, I need to have a little com.funword.word with the driver. 失陪一会 我要去和司机说几句话
[23:13] Eat. You’ll feel better. 吃吧 你会感觉好点
[23:22] What happened to me? 我怎么了?
[23:23] Well, you sort of went rigid. 你整个人都僵了
[23:25] We thought maybe you were having a fit or something. 我们以为你癫痫了还是怎么的
[23:30] And did either of you two… 那你们俩有没有…
[23:32] you know… 那个…
[23:34] – pass out? – No. – 晕过去? – 没有
[23:37] I felt weird, though. 不过我感觉很奇怪
[23:39] Like I’d never be cheerful again. 好像再也不会开心起来了
[23:42] But someone was screaming. 但是我听见有人在尖叫
[23:44] A woman. 一个女人
[23:47] No one was screaming, Harry. 哈利 没有人尖叫
[24:02] # In the cauldron boil and bake # # 沼地蟒蛇取其肉 #
[24:05] # Fillet of a fenny snake # # 脔以为片煮至熟 #
[24:08] # Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf # # 豺狼之牙巨龙鳞 #
[24:12] # Witches’ mummy, maw and gulf # # 千年巫尸貌狰狞 #
[24:14] ←霍格沃茨 霍格莫德→
[24:18] # Double, double toil and trouble # # 不惮辛劳不惮烦 #
[24:23] # Fire burn and cauldron bubble # # 釜中沸沫已成澜 #
[24:28] # Double, double toil and trouble # # 不惮辛劳不惮烦 #
[24:30] # Fire burn and cauldron bubble # # 釜中沸沫已成澜 #
[24:33] # Double, double toil and trouble # # 不惮辛劳不惮烦 #
[24:36] # Fire burn and cauldron bubble # # 釜中沸沫已成澜 #
[24:40] # Something wicked this way comes # # 必有恶人来 #
[24:48] Welcome! Welcome to another year at Hogwarts. 欢迎回来! 欢迎来到霍格沃茨的新学年
[24:52] Now, I’d like to say a few words… 现在 趁你们还没被丰盛的大餐…
[24:54] before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast. 弄迷糊 我有几句话要说
[24:58] First, I’m pleased to welcome Professor R.J. Lupin… 首先 让我们热烈欢迎R・J・卢平教授…
[25:02] who’s kindly consented to fill the post… 他欣然同意担任
[25:04] of Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. 黑魔法防御课的老师
[25:07] Good luck, professor. 祝你好运 教授
[25:14] Of course. That’s why he knew to give you the chocolate, Harry. 难怪他知道要给你吃巧克力 哈利
[25:18] Potter. Is it true you fainted? 波特 你真的晕过去了吗?
[25:21] – I mean, you actually fainted? – Shove off, Malfoy. – 我说 你真的晕倒了? – 一边去 马尔福
[25:24] – How did he find out? – Just forget it. – 他怎么知道的? – 别想了
[25:27] Our Care of Magical Creatures teacher for many years… 我们一直以来的保护神奇生物课老师…
[25:29] has decided to retire… 为了能余肢健全地…
[25:31] in order to spend more time with his remaining limbs. 安度晚年 决定退休了
[25:35] Fortunately, I’m delighted to announce… 幸运的是 我很高兴地宣布…
[25:38] that his place will be taken by none other… 这个职位当之无愧地由
[25:41] than our own Rubeus Hagrid. 我们的鲁伯・海格接替
[25:57] Finally, on a more disquieting note… 最后 在魔法部的要求下…
[26:00] at the request of the Ministry of Magic… 我要宣布一件令人不安的事情…
[26:02] Hogwarts will, until further notice, play host to the dementors of Azkaban… 阿兹卡班的摄魂怪将会来守卫霍格沃茨…
[26:08] until such a time as Sirius Black is captured. 直到小天狼星布莱克被捕…
[26:13] The dementors will be stationed at every entrance to the grounds. 摄魂怪会守在学校每一个入口
[26:16] Now whilst I’ve been assured… 虽然魔法部保证…
[26:18] that their presence will not disrupt our day-to-day activities… 它们的出现不会影响我们的日常活动…
[26:22] a com.funword.word of caution. 但是提醒诸位
[26:24] Dementors are vicious creatures. They’ll not distinguish… 摄魂怪是邪恶的生物 它们无法分辨…
[26:27] between the one they hunt and the one who gets in their way. 它们要逮捕的对象和阻挡它们的人
[26:31] Therefore, I must warn each and every one of you… 所以 我必须警告在坐的每一位…
[26:34] to give them no reason to harm you. 别给它们理由伤害你
[26:39] It is not in the nature of a dementor to be forgiving. 摄魂怪天性没有宽容二字
[26:46] But you know, happiness can be found… 但大家知道 即使在最黑暗的时期…
[26:49] even in the darkest of times… 仍然会有快乐…
[26:54] if one only remembers to turn on the light. 只要你们还保持一颗乐观的心
[27:10] Fortuna Major. 福星高照
[27:15] Here, listen. She just won’t let me in. 你们看 她就是不让我进去
[27:18] – Fortuna Major. – No, no. Wait, wait. – 福星高照 – 不 不 等等
[27:21] Watch this. 瞧好了
[27:34] – Amazing. Just with my voice. – Fortuna Major. – 太神奇了 仅凭我的歌声啊 – 福星高照
[27:39] – Yes, all right. Go in. – Thank you. – 好的 好的 进来吧 – 谢谢
[27:44] Still doing that after three years. 都三年了 她还是老样子
[27:47] – She can’t even sing. – Exactly. – 她五音不全 – 没错
[27:50] – Hey, man. – Hey, man. – 嘿 伙计 – 嘿 伙计
[27:53] – Oh, God. – That’s awful. – 噢 天啊 – 真讨厌
[27:55] Green. That’s a monkey. 绿色 那是猴子
[27:59] – What is that? – You call that a monkey? – 是什么啊? – 这也算是猴子吗?
[28:02] Do not give him one again. 别给他糖了
[28:05] Hey, Neville, try an elephant. 嘿 纳威 试试大象
[28:14] – Ron, catch. – I will. – 罗恩 接着 – 没问题
[28:22] I think we have a winner. 真是败给你了
[28:24] – Oh, don’t try one of them. – Oh, no. – 噢 别尝那些 – 噢 不
[28:27] Look at him. His face. 看他 瞧瞧他的脸
[29:13] Welcome, my children. 孩子们 欢迎
[29:16] In this room, you shall explore the noble art of Divination. 在这里 你们将会探索神圣的占卜艺术
[29:21] In this room, you shall discover if you possess the Sight. 在这里 你们将发现自己是否具备”视域”
[29:28] Hello. I am Professor Trelawney. 大家好 我是特里劳妮教授
[29:32] Together we shall cast ourselves into the future. 今天我们将一起进入未来
[29:37] This term, we’ll focus on Tasseomancy, the art of reading tea leaves. 这学期我们将重点研究读茶术 从茶叶的残渣预测未来
[29:41] So please, take the cup of the person sitting opposite you. 所以 拿起坐在你对面同学的杯子
[29:45] What do you see? 你们看见了什么?
[29:46] The truth lies buried like a sentence deep within a book, waiting to be read. 真相深藏着 就像书本里的字句一样 等待着被解读
[29:52] But first, you must broaden your minds. 但是首先 你们要开阔思路
[29:55] – First, you must look beyond. – What a load of rubbish. – 首先 要把眼光放长远 – 一派胡言
[30:00] – Where did you come from? – Me? – 你从哪冒出来的? – 我?
[30:02] – I’ve been here all this time. – You, boy… – 我一直在这里 – 你 孩子…
[30:05] Is your grandmother quite well? 你奶奶还好吗?
[30:08] I think so. 我想是的
[30:09] I wouldn’t be so sure of that. Give me the cup. 我可不这么肯定 把杯子给我
[30:15] Pity. 真遗憾
[30:17] Broaden your minds. 开拓你的心灵
[30:23] Your aura is pulsing, dear. Are you in the beyond? 你很紧张 亲爱的 你看到了未来?
[30:26] – I think you are. – Sure. – 我想你做到了 – 是的
[30:28] Look at the cup. Tell me what you see. 看看杯子 告诉我你看到了什么
[30:31] Yeah. 好的
[30:33] Harry’s got sort of a wonky cross. That’s trials and suffering. 哈利有一个歪歪斜斜的十字架 意味着考验和苦难
[30:38] And that there could be the sun and that’s happiness. 当然 这也可能是太阳 那就代表幸福
[30:42] So… 所以…
[30:44] you’re gonna suffer, but you’re gonna be happy about it. 你要经历苦难 但你会笑着承担
[30:48] Give me the cup. 把杯子给我
[30:52] Oh, my dear boy. 噢 亲爱的孩子
[30:56] My dear… 亲爱的…
[30:59] you have the Grim. 你有”不祥”
[31:03] The Grin? What’s the Grin? “傻笑”? 傻笑什么?
[31:05] Not the Grin, you idiot. The Grim. 不是傻笑 笨蛋 是”不祥”
[31:08] “Taking form of a giant spectral dog. “形状像一只大狗
[31:10] It’s among the darkest omens in our world. 这是世界上最黑暗的预兆
[31:13] It’s an omen… 这是…
[31:15] of death.” 死亡的预兆”
[31:21] You don’t think that Grim thing’s got anything to do with Sirius Black? 你不会觉得那个不祥与小天狼星布莱克有关吧?
[31:25] Oh, honestly, Ron. If you ask me, Divination’s a woolly discipline. 老实说 罗恩 我觉得 占卜课最没用了
[31:30] Now, Ancient Runes, that’s a fascinating subject. 听着 古代魔文 才是有意思的课
[31:33] Ancient Runes? Exactly how many classes are you taking? 古代魔文? 你究竟修了多少课啊?
[31:37] A fair few. 是有不少
[31:39] Hang on. That’s not possible. 等一下 这不可能
[31:41] Ancient Runes is in the same time as Divination. 占卜学和古代魔文的上课时间一样
[31:44] You have to be in two classes at once. 你得同时出现在两间教室里
[31:46] Don’t be silly. How could anyone be in two classes at once? 别傻了 一个人怎么可能同时出现在两个教室里?
[31:49] “Broaden your minds. Use your Inner Eye to see the future.” “开拓心灵 用天目望向未来”
[31:55] That’s it. Come on, now. Come closer. Less talking, if you don’t mind. 好了 过来点 近点 不说废话了 好吧
[31:59] I got a real treat for you today. 我今天给你们准备了好东西
[32:01] A great lesson. So follow me. 非常棒的课 跟我来
[32:14] Right, you lot. Less chattering. Form a group over there. 好了 别说话了 站好队
[32:18] And open your books to page 49. 把书翻到49页
[32:20] Exactly how do we do that? 怎么打开书啊?
[32:22] Just stroke the spine, of course. Goodness me. 摸摸书脊就是了 真是的
[32:35] – Don’t be such a wimp, Longbottom. – I’m okay. Okay. – 别这么没用 隆巴顿 – 我没事
[32:43] – I think they’re funny. – Oh, yeah. Terribly funny. – 我觉得它们挺有趣的 – 是啊 真是有趣
[32:46] Witty. God, this place has gone to the dogs. 天 这地方越发堕落了
[32:49] Wait until Father hears Dumbledore’s got this oaf teaching classes. 等我爸知道邓布利多让这呆子教课 他们就完了
[32:53] Shut up, Malfoy. 闭嘴 马尔福
[33:09] Dementor! Dementor! 摄魂怪! 摄魂怪!
[33:19] – Just ignore him. – You’re supposed to stroke it. – 别理他 – 你该抚摸它
[33:23] Yeah. 对
[33:34] Isn’t he beautiful? 他很美吧?
[33:37] Say hello to Buckbeak. 跟巴克比克打个招呼吧
[33:41] Hagrid, exactly what is that? 海格 那是什么?
[33:43] That, Ron, is a Hippogriff. 罗恩 那是一只鹰头马身有翼兽
[33:45] First thing you wanna know is they’re very proud creatures. 首先 你们要知道他们非常骄傲
[33:49] Very easily offended. You do not want to insult a Hippogriff. 很敏感 千万不要向鹰头马身有翼兽挑衅
[33:53] It may be the last thing you ever do. 否则那就是你这辈子做的最后一件事了
[33:56] Now, who’d like to come and say hello? 谁来和它打个招呼?
[34:02] Well done, Harry. Well done. 很好 哈利 很好
[34:07] Come on now. 过来
[34:09] Now… 现在…
[34:10] you have to let him make the first move. It’s only polite. So… 你得让他采取主动 这样才礼貌 所以…
[34:14] step up. Give him a nice bow. 往前一步 礼貌地鞠一躬
[34:16] Then you wait and see if he bows back. 然后你等着他回礼
[34:19] If he does, you can go and touch him. 如果他回礼了 你就可以去摸摸他
[34:21] If not… well, we’ll get to that later. 若没有… 我们稍后再谈这个问题
[34:27] Just make your bow. 先鞠躬吧
[34:31] Nice and low. 礼貌的 到位的
[34:38] Back off, Harry. Back off. 后退 哈利 后退
[34:41] Keep still. 别动
[34:44] Keep still. 别动
[34:55] Well done, Harry. Well done. Here, you big brute, you. 很好 哈利 很好 给你 这家伙
[35:01] Right. I think you can go and pat him now. 好了 你现在可以去摸摸它了
[35:04] Go on. Don’t be shy. 去嘛 别害羞
[35:15] Nice and slow, now. Nice and slow. Slow. 慢慢地 慢慢地
[35:20] Not so fast, Harry. 别太心急 哈利
[35:27] Slow down, Harry. That’s it… 慢慢地 哈利 就是这样…
[35:30] Nice and slow. Now let him come to you. 慢慢地 现在让他主动过来
[35:35] Slowly, now, slowly, slowly… 慢慢地…
[35:38] That’s it… 就这样…
[35:40] Yes! 好!
[35:42] Well done! Well done, Harry, well done! 很好! 哈利 很好!
[35:46] Does he get to fly? 他能飞吗?
[35:48] – I think he may let you ride him now. – What? – 我觉得现在你可以骑他了 – 什么?
[35:51] – Come on. – Hey, hey, hey! – 快点 – 嘿 嘿!
[35:52] Put you over here, just behind the wing joint. 就坐这 翅膀后面
[35:56] Don’t pull out any of his feathers, because he won’t thank you for that. 别拽它的羽毛 它可不喜欢那样
[37:41] Well done, Harry, and well done, Buckbeak. 很好 哈利 你也是 巴克比克
[37:45] That was wicked, Harry! 好棒 哈利!
[37:47] Oh, please. 别恶心了
[37:49] Well done, well done. 很好 很好
[37:52] – How am I doing me first day? – Brilliant, professor. – 我第一次上课怎么样? – 很好 教授
[37:59] You’re not dangerous at all, are you, you great ugly brute! 这才不危险呢 是吧 你这个丑陋的畜生!
[38:04] Malfoy, no… 马尔福 别…
[38:06] No! 不!
[38:08] Buckbeak! 巴克比克!
[38:10] Whoa, whoa, whoa… 停 停…
[38:13] Whoa! Buckbeak! 停! 巴克比克!
[38:16] Away, you silly creature… 去吧 大家伙…
[38:19] – It’s killed me! – Calm down. It’s just a scratch! – 我要死了! – 冷静点 不过就是抓伤了点!
[38:22] Hagrid! 海格!
[38:23] – He has to be taken to the hospital. – I’m the teacher. I’ll do it. – 他得去医院 – 我是老师 我来
[38:31] – You’re gonna regret this. – Class dismissed! – 你会后悔的 – 下课!
[38:35] You and your bloody chicken! 你和你那只大笨鸟!
[39:00] Does it hurt terribly, Draco? 很疼吗 德拉科?
[39:03] It comes and it goes. Still, I consider myself lucky. 时疼时休 但我认为我还是挺幸运的
[39:07] Madam Pomfrey said another minute and I could’ve lost my arm. 庞弗雷女士说要是再晚一会 我的胳膊就废了
[39:10] – I can’t do homework for weeks. – Listen to the idiot. – 我有几周不能写作业 – 你们听这笨蛋说的
[39:13] – He’s really laying it on thick, isn’t he? – At least Hagrid didn’t get fired. – 他真是夸大其词 是吧? – 至少海格没被开除
[39:18] I hear Draco’s father’s furious. We haven’t heard the end of this. 我听说德拉科的爸爸很生气 事情还不算完
[39:22] – He’s been sighted! – Who? – 有人看到他了! – 谁?
[39:24] Sirius Black! 小天狼星布莱克!
[39:27] Dufftown? That’s not far from here. 达夫顿? 离这不远
[39:30] You don’t think he’d come to Hogwarts, do you? 他进不了霍格沃茨的吧?
[39:33] – With dementors at every entrance? – Dementors? – 有摄魂怪守着入口呢? – 摄魂怪?
[39:35] He slipped past them once. Who’s to say he won’t do it again? 他能对付摄魂怪 谁知道会不会再来一次
[39:39] That’s right. Black could be anywhere. It’s like trying to catch smoke. 对 布莱克神出鬼没的
[39:44] Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands. 没人抓得到他
[40:14] Intriguing, isn’t it? 有意思吧?
[40:19] Would anyone like to venture a guess… 有没有人猜猜看…
[40:22] as to what is inside? 里面是什么?
[40:24] – That’s a boggart, that is. – Very good, Mr. Thomas. – 是博格特 – 很好 托马斯先生
[40:29] Now, can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like? 谁能告诉我博格特长什么样呢?
[40:32] – No one knows. – When did she get here? – 没人知道 – 她什么时候进来的?
[40:34] Boggarts are shape-shifters. 博格特可以变形
[40:36] They take the shape of whatever a person fears the most. 他们可以变成一个人最害怕的东西
[40:39] – That’s what makes them so… – So terrifying, yes, yes, yes… – 这正是他们的… – 可怕之处 是的 是的…
[40:44] Luckily, a very simple charm exists to repel a boggart. 幸运的是 有个咒语可以驱逐博格特
[40:51] Let’s practice it now. Without wands, please. 现在我们练习一下 请先不用魔杖
[40:55] After me. Riddikulus! 跟我念 滑稽滑稽!
[40:57] – Riddikulus! – Very good. – 滑稽滑稽! – 很好
[41:00] A little louder and very clear. Listen: 大声点 清晰点 听好了
[41:02] – Riddikulus! – Riddikulus! – 滑稽滑稽! – 滑稽滑稽!
[41:05] – This class is ridiculous. – Very good. – 这课才滑稽呢 – 很好
[41:07] So much for the easy part. You see, the incantation alone is not enough. 简单的部分结束了 只念咒语是不够的
[41:11] What really finishes a boggart is laughter. 真正让博格特完蛋的是笑声
[41:15] You need to force it to assume a shape you find truly amusing. 你需要将它想象成一个能真心让你发笑的形状
[41:20] Let me explain. Neville, would you join me, please? 我来解释一下 纳威 过来和我一起好吗?
[41:24] Come on, don’t be shy. Come on. 过来 别害羞 来吧
[41:28] Come on. 过来
[41:30] Hello. Neville, what frightens you most of all? 纳威 你最害怕的是什么?
[41:33] Professor Snape. 斯内普教授
[41:35] – Sorry? – Professor Snape. – 什么? – 斯内普教授
[41:37] Professor Snape. Yes, frightens all. 斯内普教授 是啊 大家都怕他
[41:41] – You live with your grandmother. – I don’t want it to turn into her, either. – 你和你奶奶住一起吧 – 我也不想让那玩意变成奶奶
[41:46] No… 不…
[41:48] it won’t. I want you to picture her clothes. 不会的 你需要想象她的着装
[41:51] Only her clothes, very clearly, in your mind. 她的着装 清晰地 出现在你的脑海里
[41:55] – She carries a red handbag… – We don’t need to hear. – 她拿着红色手袋… – 不用说出来
[41:58] As long as you see it, we’ll see it. Now, when I open that wardrobe… 只要你想象得到 我们就看得到 当我打开柜门…
[42:02] here’s what I want you to do. Excuse me. 我想让你这么做 请原谅
[42:06] Imagine Professor Snape in your grandmother’s clothes. 想象斯内普教授穿着你奶奶的衣服
[42:09] Can you do that? 可以吗?
[42:11] Yes. Wand at the ready. 好了 举起魔杖
[42:14] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[42:28] Think, Neville, think. 想 纳威 快想
[42:32] Riddikulus! 滑稽滑稽!
[42:39] Wonderful, Neville, wonderful! Incredible! Okay… 太好了 纳威 很好! 真棒! 好了…
[42:42] to the back, Neville. Everyone, form a line… 去队尾吧 纳威 大家站成一队…
[42:51] Form a line! 排好队!
[42:52] I want everyone to picture the thing they fear the very most… 我要每个人都想象你最害怕的东西…
[42:56] and turn it into something funny. 然后把它变成有趣的事物
[42:59] Next! Ron! 下一个! 罗恩!
[43:04] Concentrate. Face your fear. Be brave! 集中注意力 面对你的恐惧 勇敢点!
[43:19] Wand at the ready, Ron. 举起魔杖 罗恩
[43:21] Riddikulus! 滑稽滑稽!
[43:23] Yes! 对!
[43:25] You see? Very good, very good! 看到了吗? 非常好!
[43:29] Marvelous! Absolutely, very, very enjoyable! Parvati! Next! 很好! 真有趣! 下一个 帕瓦蒂!
[43:36] Show us what you see. 让我们看看你想到了什么
[43:48] Keep your nerve. Steady. 保持平稳心态
[43:51] Riddikulus! 滑稽滑稽!
[43:54] And next! Step up, step up! 下一个! 上前!
[43:58] Wonderful, wonderful! 很好!
[44:13] Here! 这!
[44:21] Riddikulus! 滑稽滑稽!
[44:32] Right. Sorry about that. That’s enough for today. 抱歉 今天就到这吧
[44:35] Collect your books from the back. 拿着你们的书
[44:37] That’s the end of the lesson. Thank you! Sorry! 下课 谢谢大家! 抱歉!
[44:40] Sorry, you can have too much of a good thing. 抱歉了 可不能玩物丧志
[44:45] Remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege. 记住 能去霍格莫德是经过特许的
[44:50] Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school… 如果你们给学校抹黑的话…
[44:53] that privilege shall not be extended again. 就再也不会有这种福利了
[44:56] No permission form signed, no visiting the village. 没有签同意书的人 不能去
[45:00] That’s the rule, Potter. 这是规矩 波特
[45:01] Those with permission, follow me. Those without, stay put. 有同意书的 跟上我 没有的 待在这
[45:05] I thought if you signed it, then I could… 我想如果你签名的话 我就可以…
[45:07] I can’t. Only a parent or a guardian can sign. 我不能 只有父母或监护人可以签字
[45:10] Since I am neither, it would be inappropriate. 而我两者都不是 这么做不合适
[45:15] I’m sorry, Potter. That’s my final com.funword.word. 很遗憾 波特 只能这样了
[45:21] Forget about it, guys. See you later. 没关系 稍后见
[45:38] Professor, can I ask you something? 教授 我可以问个问题吗?
[45:41] You want to know why I stopped you facing that boggart, yes? 你想知道我为什么不让你面对博格特 是吗?
[45:45] I thought it’d be obvious. 我觉得这显而易见
[45:46] I assumed it would take the shape of Lord Voldemort. 我认为会是伏地魔的形态
[45:49] I did think of Voldemort at first. 我的确先想到了伏地魔
[45:53] But then I remembered that night on the train… 然后 我想到了火车上的那个晚上…
[45:56] – and the dementor. – I’m very impressed. – 摄魂怪 – 你很不错
[45:58] That suggests what you fear the most is fear itself. 其实你最恐惧的就是恐惧本身
[46:01] This is very wise. 这很智慧
[46:03] Before I fainted… 在我晕过去之前…
[46:05] I heard something. 我听到了
[46:08] A woman… 一个女人…
[46:10] screaming. 尖叫
[46:12] Dementors force us to relive our very worst memories. 摄魂怪迫使我们面对我们最可怕的记忆
[46:15] Our pain becomes their power. 我们的痛苦成为它们的食粮
[46:19] I think it was my mother… 我觉得那是我妈妈…
[46:21] the night she was murdered. 在她被杀的那个晚上
[46:25] The very first time I saw you, Harry, I recognized you immediately. 我第一次看见你的时候 我就认出了你
[46:30] Not by your scar, by your eyes. 不是由于疤痕 而是你的眼睛
[46:33] They’re your mother, Lily’s. 你的眼睛长得像你妈妈莉莉
[46:36] Yes. 是啊
[46:38] Oh, yes. I knew her. 我认识她
[46:44] Your mother was there for me at a time when no one else was. 当没人愿意帮我的时候你妈妈帮了我
[46:48] Not only was she a singularly gifted witch… 不只是因为她是极有天赋的女巫…
[46:51] she was also an uncommonly kind woman. 她也是一位非常善良的女士
[46:55] She had a way of seeing the beauty in others… 她能看到其他人美好的一面
[46:58] even, and most especially, when that person could not see it in themselves. 甚至是有时候别人自己都觉察不到的优点
[47:06] And your father, James, on the other hand… 而你父亲 詹姆 却相反…
[47:09] he… 他…
[47:11] He had a certain, shall we say, talent for trouble. 他很会惹麻烦
[47:16] A talent, rumor has it, he passed on to you. 据说 他把这点遗传给了你
[47:26] You’re more like them than you know, Harry. 你比你想象的还要像他们 哈利
[47:30] In time, you’ll come to see just how much. 慢慢地 你就会察觉到
[47:36] Honeyduke’s Sweetshop is brilliant, but nothing beats Zonko’s Joke Shop. 蜂蜜公爵糖果店真是太棒了 但比不上佐科笑话店
[47:41] We never got to go to the Shrieking Shack. 我们一直没去成尖叫棚屋
[47:44] – You heard it’s the most… – Haunted building in Britain. I know. – 你也知道那是英国最… – 最恐怖的鬼屋 我知道
[47:49] What’s going on? 怎么了?
[47:51] Probably Neville forgot the password again. 纳威可能又忘记口令了
[47:53] – Hey. – Oh, you’re there. – 嘿 – 你在这里啊
[47:56] Let me through, please. Excuse me! I’m Head Boy! 让我过去 谢谢! 我是男学生会主席!
[48:02] Get back, all of you. 后退 所有人
[48:04] No one is to enter this dormitory until it’s been searched. 任何人都禁止进入这间寝室 直到搜查结束
[48:07] The Fat Lady! She’s gone! 胖夫人! 不见了!
[48:10] Serves her right. She was a terrible singer. 太好了 她唱歌太难听
[48:13] It’s not funny, Ron. 不好笑 罗恩
[48:17] Keep calm, everyone. Break into fours. Back to your common room. 冷静点 分成四组 回到房间
[48:27] – Be quiet. – Make way. – 安静 – 让路
[48:29] – The headmaster’s here. – Come on, move. – 校长来了 – 让开
[48:31] You heard. Move! 你听到了 让开!
[48:47] Mr. Filch? Round up the ghosts. 费尔奇先生? 把幽灵集合起来
[48:50] Tell them to search every painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady. 告诉他们要找遍这里的每一幅画 务必找到胖夫人
[48:54] There’s no need for ghosts, professor. 不用幽灵 教授
[48:58] The Fat Lady’s there. 胖夫人就在那
[49:01] Mind where you’re going! Slow down! 你们去哪! 慢点!
[49:04] You listen! I’m Head Boy! 听着! 我是男学生会主席!
[49:07] – Come back here! – Keep moving! – 回来! – 快走!
[49:13] Dear lady, who did this to you? 亲爱的女士 谁这么对你?
[49:17] Eyes like the devil, he’s got, and a soul as dark as his name. 他的眼睛像恶魔 他的灵魂像他的名字一样黑暗
[49:23] It’s him, headmaster. The one they all talk about. 是他 校长 人们一直在谈论的
[49:27] He’s here, somewhere in the castle! 他来了 就在城堡里!
[49:29] Sirius Black! 小天狼星布莱克!
[49:32] Secure the castle, Mr. Filch. The rest of you, to the Great Hall. 戒严城堡 费尔奇先生 其他人到大厅去
[50:05] I’ve searched the Astronomy Tower and the Owlery. There’s nothing there. 我搜查了天文塔和猫头鹰屋 什么都没有
[50:10] – Thank you. – The third floor’s clear too, sir. – 谢谢 – 四楼搜查完毕
[50:13] – Very good. – I’ve done the dungeons. – 很好 – 我也搜过地窖了
[50:15] No sign of Black, nor anywhere else in the castle. 没有布莱克的踪迹 城堡其它地方也没有
[50:18] I didn’t really expect him to linger. 他不会逗留的
[50:21] Remarkable feat, don’t you think? 他真厉害 是吧?
[50:24] To enter Hogwarts Castle on one’s own… 独自一人进入霍格沃茨城堡…
[50:26] – completely undetected? – Quite remarkable, yes. – 完全没人发现? – 的确是
[50:29] Any theories on how he managed it? 能猜出他是怎么进来的吗?
[50:31] Many. Each as unlikely as the next. 有很多方法 但大多行不通
[50:35] You may recall… 你可能记得…
[50:36] prior to the start of term I expressed concerns… 学期开始前 我对你聘用的教授人选…
[50:39] about your appointment of Professor… 有点意见…
[50:42] Not a single professor inside this castle would help Sirius Black enter it. 没有教授会帮助小天狼星布莱克进入城堡
[50:46] I’m quite convinced the castle is safe… 我相信城堡是安全的…
[50:48] and I’m more than willing to send the students to their houses. 学生可以回到寝室了
[50:52] What about Potter? Should he be warned? 波特呢? 需不需要提醒他?
[50:55] Perhaps. But for now, let him sleep. 也许吧 但先让他睡一觉吧
[50:58] For in dreams, we enter a world that’s entirely our own. 在梦里 才是真正属于自己的世界
[51:03] Let them swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud. 就让他们畅游深海或漫步云端吧
[51:47] Turn to page 394. 翻到394页
[52:00] Excuse me, sir. Where’s Professor Lupin? 抱歉 卢平教授去哪了?
[52:04] That’s not really your concern, is it, Potter? 你操的心还真多啊 波特?
[52:08] Suffice it to say your professor finds himself incapable of teaching… 你们的教授身体不适不能教学…
[52:12] at the present time. Turn to page 394. 至少暂时如此 翻到394页
[52:22] “Werewolves”? “狼人”?
[52:24] Sir, we just learned about Red Caps and Hinkypunks. 我们刚学过红帽子和欣克庞克
[52:27] – We’re not meant to start that for weeks. – Quiet. – 我们还有好几周才要学这些呢 – 肃静
[52:30] When did she come in? Did you see her come in? 她什么时候进来的? 你看到她进来了吗?
[52:34] Now, which one of you can tell me the difference… 谁能告诉我…
[52:38] between an Animagus and a werewolf? 阿尼马格斯和狼人的区别?
[52:41] No one? 没人知道吗?
[52:43] – How disappointing. – Please, sir. – 真令人失望 – 老师
[52:46] An Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. 阿尼马格斯是选择变成动物的巫师
[52:50] A werewolf has no choice. 而狼人则没有选择的余地
[52:51] With each full moon when he transformed… 每个月圆之夜都会变身成狼…
[52:53] he no longer remembers who he is. He’d kill his best friend. 他会忘记自己是谁 甚至会杀掉自己最好的朋友
[52:57] The werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind. 狼人只会回应同类的呼唤
[53:02] Thank you, Mr. Malfoy. That’s the second time… 谢谢 马尔福先生 这是你第二次…
[53:05] you’ve spoken out of turn, Miss Granger. 擅自发言了 格兰杰小姐
[53:08] Are you incapable of restraining yourself… 你是缺乏自制力…
[53:10] or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all? 还是觉得当个人见人厌的”万事通”很了不起?
[53:13] – He’s got a point, you know. – Five points from Gryffindor. – 他说得有道理 – 格兰芬多扣五分
[53:17] As an antidote to your ignorance, and on my desk, by Monday morning… 为了弥补你们的无知 周一早上…
[53:22] two rolls of parchment on the werewolf, with emphasis… 将两卷羊皮纸的狼人报告交到我桌子上…
[53:26] – on recognizing it. – It’s Quidditch tomorrow. – 重点说明如何辨认狼人 – 明天有魁地奇比赛
[53:29] Then I suggest you take extra care, Mr. Potter. 那你可要小心别受伤 波特先生
[53:33] Loss of limb will not excuse you. 就算缺胳膊断腿也别想偷懒
[53:37] Page 394. 翻到394页
[53:43] The term “werewolf”… “狼人”的意思…
[53:45] is a contraction of the Anglo-Saxon com.funword.word “wer”… 来源于盎格鲁撒克逊语 即古英语中的词”wer”…
[53:51] which means “man,” and “wolf.” Werewolf, man-wolf. 意思是”人” 加上”狼” 狼人 像狼的人
[53:56] There are several ways to become a werewolf. 有几种可以变成狼人的方法
[53:58] They include being given the power of shape-shifting… 包括获得变形的能力…
[54:01] being bitten by a werewolf… 被狼人咬伤…
[54:22] Go, Harry! Go, Harry! 加油 哈利! 加油 哈利!
[56:26] Arresto momentum! 悬停浮空!
[56:31] – He looks a bit peaky, doesn’t he? – Peaky? – 他看起来有点憔悴 是吧? – 憔悴?
[56:34] What do you expect? He fell over 100 feet. 你说呢? 他从一百英尺的地方掉下来
[56:36] – Come on, Ron, let’s walk you off a tower. – And see what you look like. – 你从天文塔上跳下来试试 – 看你摔成什么样子
[56:40] Probably a right sight better than he normally does. 那他需要好一点的视力 我的眼镜呢
[56:46] – How are you feeling? – Oh, brilliant. – 你怎么样? – 很好
[56:49] You gave us a right good scare. 真吓死我们了
[56:52] – What happened? – Well, you fell off your broom. – 什么情况? – 你从扫帚上掉下来了
[56:55] Really? I meant the match. Who won? 是吗? 我是说比赛 谁赢了?
[57:02] No one blames you, Harry. 没人怪你 哈利
[57:04] Dementors aren’t supposed to be on the grounds. Dumbledore’s furious. 摄魂怪不应该出现在场地上 邓布利多大发雷霆
[57:08] After he saved you, he sent them off. 他救了你之后 把它们打发走了
[57:10] There’s something else you should know too. 还有件事得告诉你
[57:15] When you fell, your broom sort of blew into the Whomping Willow, and… 你掉下来的时候 你的扫帚飞到打人柳那边去了…
[57:21] Well… 毁了…
[57:24] I’m sorry to hear about your broomstick. 我听说你的扫帚的事了 真遗憾
[57:27] Is there no chance of fixing it? 还有修复的可能吗?
[57:30] No. 不能了
[57:31] Professor, why do the dementors affect me so? 教授 为什么摄魂怪对我影响这么大?
[57:35] – I mean, more than everyone else? – Listen. – 比其他人厉害得多? – 听着
[57:38] Dementors are the foulest creatures to walk this earth. 摄魂怪是这个地球上最邪恶的生物
[57:42] They feed on every good feeling, every happy memory… 它们蚕食所有美好的感觉 快乐的回忆…
[57:46] until a person is left with absolutely nothing but his worst experiences. 直到这个人只剩下最痛苦的回忆
[57:51] You are not weak, Harry. 不是你比别人弱 哈利
[57:56] Dementors affect you most because there are true horrors in your past. 摄魂怪影响你是因为你经历过特别可怕的事
[58:00] Horrors your classmates can scarcely imagine. 那种你的同学无法想象的恐惧
[58:03] You have nothing to be ashamed of. 你不需要自卑
[58:06] – I’m scared, professor. – I’d consider you a fool if you weren’t. – 我害怕 – 如果你不害怕才是真傻呢
[58:10] I need to know how to fight them. You could teach me. 我要知道如何战胜他们 你可以教我
[58:14] You made the one on the train go away. 你在火车上战胜了他们
[58:16] There was only one that night. 那天晚上只有一个
[58:18] – But you made it go away. – I don’t pretend to be an expert, Harry. – 但你打败了他 – 我不是专家 哈利
[58:23] But as the dementors seem to have developed an interest in you… 但似乎摄魂怪对你产生了兴趣…
[58:28] perhaps I should teach you. But after the holidays. 或许我应该教你 但要在假期之后
[58:32] For now, I need to rest. 现在 我得休息下
[58:59] Last call for Hogsmeade! Come on, now! 去霍格莫德村的最后一次通知! 快点!
[59:19] – Guys, let me go. – Clever, Harry. – 放开我 – 很聪明 哈利
[59:21] – But not clever enough. – We’ve got a better way. – 但还不够聪明 – 我们有更好的方法
[59:24] – I’m trying to get to Hogsmeade. – We know. – 我想去霍格莫德 – 我们知道
[59:27] We’ll get you there. 我们有办法
[59:29] – We’ll show you a quicker way. – If you pipe down. – 我们带你走捷径 – 但你得冷静点
[59:32] – Bless him. – Let me go! Come on, guys. Don’t… – 他真幸运 – 放开我! 拜托 哥们 别…
[59:36] – Now, Harry. – Come and join the big boys. – 好了 哈利 – 来玩点高端的
[59:40] What are you doing?! 你们在干什么?!
[59:42] – What’s this rubbish? – “What’s this rubbish?” he says. – 这是什么破玩意? – 他说”这是什么破玩意?”
[59:45] – It’s the secret to our success. – It’s a wrench giving it to you… – 这是我们成功的秘密 – 真不舍得送给你啊…
[59:49] But we’ve decided your needs are greater than ours. 但我们觉得你更需要它
[59:52] George, if you will. 乔治 请示范一下
[59:54] I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. 我庄严宣誓我没干好事
[1:00:01] “Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs… “月亮脸 虫尾巴 大脚板和尖头叉子…
[1:00:05] are proud to present the Marauder’s Map.” 自豪地献上活点地图”
[1:00:08] We owe them so much. 我们欠他们太多了
[1:00:14] Hang on. This is Hogwarts. And that… 等等 这是霍格沃茨 那是…
[1:00:18] – No. Is that really…? – Dumbledore. – 不 真的是…? – 邓布利多
[1:00:20] – In his study. – Pacing. – 在他的书房里 – 踱步
[1:00:22] Does that a lot. 他经常这么做
[1:00:24] – So this map shows… – Everyone. – 所以这地图展示了… – 每个人
[1:00:26] – Where they are. – What they’re doing. – 在哪里 – 在干嘛
[1:00:28] – Every minute. – Every day. – 每分钟 – 每一天
[1:00:30] – Brilliant! Where did you get it? – From Filch’s office. – 太棒了! 你们从哪弄到的? – 从费尔奇的办公室
[1:00:33] – First year. – There are seven secret passageways… – 一年级的时候 – 有七条秘密通道…
[1:00:36] – out of the castle. – We’d recommend this one. – 通向城堡外 – 我们建议走这条
[1:00:38] – The One-Eyed Witch passageway. – It will lead you straight to Honeyduke’s cellar. – 独眼女巫通道 – 直接通往蜂蜜公爵
[1:00:42] Hurry. Filch is heading this way. 快点 费尔奇来了
[1:00:44] And don’t forget. When you’re done, just give it a tap and say: 别忘了 用完后 点一下然后说
[1:00:47] “Mischief managed.” Otherwise, anyone can read it. “恶作剧完毕” 否则 任何人都可以看到它
[1:01:27] Now, how much do you want? 想要多少?
[1:01:37] Delicious. 真好吃
[1:01:46] It’s meant to be the most haunted building in Britain. Did I mention that? 据说这是全英国最恐怖的鬼屋 我以前提过吗?
[1:01:51] Twice. 两遍了
[1:01:53] Do you want to move a bit closer? 你想近距离看看吗?
[1:01:56] To the Shrieking Shack? 去尖叫棚屋?
[1:01:58] Actually, I’m fine here. 其实 呆在这里挺好的
[1:02:01] Well, well. Look who’s here. 哟 看看这都谁啊
[1:02:03] You two shopping for your new dream home? 在规划自己的梦幻住宅吗?
[1:02:05] Bit grand for you, isn’t it, Weasle-Bee? Don’t your family sleep in one room? 对你而言是不是大了点 韦斯比? 你们全家不都住一间房里吗?
[1:02:10] – Shut your mouth, Malfoy. – Not very friendly. – 闭嘴吧你 马尔福 – 不太友好啊
[1:02:13] Boys, I think it’s time we teach Weasle-Bee how to respect his superiors. 伙计们 我想是时候教教这蠢货如何尊敬上流人士了
[1:02:19] – Hope you don’t mean yourself. – How dare you talk to me! – 你不会在说你自己呢吧 – 你竟敢跟我说话!
[1:02:22] You filthy little mudblood! 你这肮脏的小泥巴种!
[1:02:29] Who is that? 谁在那?
[1:02:36] – Don’t stand there! Do something! – What? – 别傻站着啊! 赶紧帮忙啊! – 怎么帮?
[1:02:59] What’s up, Malfoy? Lost your skis? 怎么了你 马尔福? 找不着滑雪板了吗?
[1:03:05] Get out of the way! 滚开!
[1:03:06] Move! 快走!
[1:03:08] Malfoy! Wait! Wait! 马尔福! 等等! 等等!
[1:03:15] Harry! 哈利!
[1:03:17] Bloody hell, Harry. That was not funny. 该死 哈利 这可一点都不好玩
[1:03:23] Those weasels! Never told me about any Marauder’s Map. 这两个家伙! 居然从来没跟我提过活点地图
[1:03:26] He won’t keep it. He’ll turn it over to Professor McGonagall. 哈利不会自己留着的 他会上交给麦格教授的
[1:03:30] – Aren’t you? – Sure. Along with his Invisibility Cloak. – 你会的吧? – 当然 连同他的隐形衣一起吗
[1:03:34] Look who it is. Madam Rosmerta. 快看那人 是罗斯默塔女士
[1:03:36] – Ron fancies her. – That’s not true! – 罗恩超迷恋她的 – 才不是!
[1:03:39] – Professor McGonagall! – Cornelius! – 麦格教授! – 康奈利!
[1:03:41] Allow me, minister. 请让我来 部长先生
[1:03:43] – Oh, Hagrid… – Sorry about that. – 哦 海格啊… – 实在抱歉
[1:03:45] Rosmerta, my dear. I hope business is good. 罗斯默塔 亲爱的 生意还好吧
[1:03:48] It’d be a lot better if the Ministry wasn’t sending Dementors 如果部长您不让摄魂怪每隔一天来搜查一遍的话
[1:03:52] – into my pub every other night! – We have… – 我的生意会好很多! – 我们有…
[1:03:56] – We have a killer on the loose. – Sirius Black in Hogsmeade! – 我们有个杀人犯在逃 – 小天狼星布莱克怎么会来霍格莫德!
[1:04:00] And what would bring him here? 他来这里干什么呢?
[1:04:02] – Harry Potter. – Harry Potter? – 哈利・波特 – 哈利・波特?
[1:04:07] Come. 进来吧
[1:04:11] Harry! 哈利!
[1:04:21] – No underage wizards allowed in today! – Shut the damn door! – 未成年巫师今天不能入内! – 赶紧把门关上!
[1:04:25] – So rude. – Thick heads. – 真没礼貌 – 蠢脑袋
[1:04:28] – Thick heads?! – How dare they! – 蠢脑袋?! – 他们好大胆子!
[1:04:30] – Who are they calling thick heads? – Young whipper snappers! – 他们说谁蠢脑袋呢? – 乳臭未干的小崽子!
[1:04:33] Nobody will come to a pub where they’ll get scared out of their wits. 酒吧都变成吓死人的地方了还有谁敢来
[1:04:38] Professor Dumbledore doesn’t want dementors around the place. This I can assure you. 邓布利多教授并不希望摄魂怪到处乱跑 这点我向你保证
[1:04:44] Now tell me what this is all about. 现在 把事情原原本本地告诉我吧
[1:04:46] Years ago, when Harry Potter’s parents realized they were marked for death… 多年前 当哈利・波特的父母知道自己被追杀后…
[1:04:51] Remember? They hid. Few knew where they were. 记得吗? 他们就藏了起来 知道藏身地点的人寥寥无几
[1:04:54] One who did was Sirius Black. And he told You-Know-Who. 小天狼星布莱克是其中之一 但他却向神秘人告密了
[1:04:58] Not only did Black lead You-Know-Who to the Potters that night… 当晚布莱克不仅带着神秘人去找了波特一家…
[1:05:01] he also killed one of their friend Peter Pettigrew! 他还杀了他们的一个朋友 小矮星彼得!
[1:05:05] – Peter Pettigrew? – Little lump of a boy. – 小矮星彼得? – 就是那个胖墩墩的男孩
[1:05:07] – Always trailing after Black. – I remember. – 总是跟在布莱克身后的那个 – 哦 记起来了
[1:05:10] Never let James and Sirius out of his sight. 他跟詹姆还有小天狼星总是形影不离
[1:05:12] – What happened? – Peter tried to warn the Potters… – 然后呢? – 彼得想要警告波特一家…
[1:05:14] and might have, had he not run into an old friend, Sirius Black. 可是不曾想却碰到了一个老友 小天狼星布莱克
[1:05:19] Black was vicious. He didn’t kill Pettigrew. 布莱克生性狠毒 他不仅杀死了小矮星
[1:05:23] He destroyed him! 而且还彻底的毁尸灭迹!
[1:05:26] A finger. That’s all that was left. A finger. Nothing else. 只留了他一根手指 剩下的什么都没有了
[1:05:31] Oh yes, Sirius Black may not have put his hands to the Potters 虽然小天狼星布莱克没有亲手杀害波特夫妇
[1:05:34] – but he’s the reason they’re dead. – He wants to finish things. – 但他们因他而死 – 他想要斩草除根
[1:05:37] – I don’t believe it. – That’s not the worst of it. – 我真不相信 – 最坏的还不止这个
[1:05:40] – What could be worse? – This: Sirius Black was… – 还有更糟的? – 那就是: 小天狼星布莱克曾是…
[1:05:44] and remains to this day… 并且现在依然是…
[1:05:47] Harry Potter’s godfather! 哈利・波特的教父!
[1:05:57] Ron, look! 罗恩 看那!
[1:06:05] – Sorry. Excuse me, excuse me. – Merry Christmas. – 抱歉 借过一下 打扰了 – 圣诞快乐
[1:06:46] Harry, what happened? 哈利 你怎么了?
[1:06:50] He was their friend… 他曾是他们的朋友…
[1:06:53] and he betrayed them. 但他背叛了他们
[1:06:56] He was their friend! 他可是他们的朋友啊!
[1:07:00] I hope he finds me. 我希望他找到我
[1:07:03] Because when he does, I’m gonna be ready! 因为等他找到了 我也会做好准备!
[1:07:06] When he does, I’m gonna kill him! 等他找到我 我会杀了他!
[1:07:23] Harry. 哈利
[1:07:25] There you are. You came. 你在这啊 你果然来了
[1:07:27] Are you sure about this, Harry? This is very advanced magic… 你确定吗 哈利? 这是很高深的魔法…
[1:07:31] well beyond the Ordinary Wizarding Level. 远远超出了普通巫师等级的水平
[1:07:33] I’m sure. 我确定
[1:07:36] Well, everything’s prepared. 好吧 一切都准备齐了
[1:07:38] The spell I’m going to teach you is called the Patronus Charm. 我要教你的这个魔咒 叫做守护神咒
[1:07:42] Did you ever hear of it? 你以前听说过吗?
[1:07:43] No? Well… 没有? 好吧…
[1:07:45] A Patronus is a positive force. For the wizard who conjures one… 守护神是一种正面力量 对于召唤它的巫师而言…
[1:07:49] it works like a shield, with the dementor feeding on it rather than him. 它就好像盾牌一样 代替巫师来抵抗摄魂怪
[1:07:54] But in order for it to work, you need to think of a memory. 但为了让它起作用 你需要回忆一段往事
[1:07:58] Not just any memory, a very happy memory, a very powerful memory. 不是随便回忆一段 必须是一段快乐的且强有力的回忆
[1:08:02] Can you do this? Yes. Very well. 你能做到吗? 好极了
[1:08:07] Close your eyes. 闭上你的眼睛
[1:08:11] Concentrate. 集中注意力
[1:08:14] Explore your past. 搜寻你的过去
[1:08:17] Do you have a memory? 找到需要的回忆了吗?
[1:08:20] Allow it to fill you up. 让这段回忆包围着你
[1:08:23] Lose yourself within it. 让自己沉浸在回忆里
[1:08:26] Then speak the incantation, Expecto Patronum. 然后说出咒语 呼神护卫
[1:08:31] – Expecto Patronum. – Very good. – 呼神护卫 – 好极了
[1:08:38] Shall we? Wand at the ready. 可以开始了吗? 准备好魔杖
[1:08:59] Expecto Patronum! 呼神护卫!
[1:09:02] Expecto… Expecto… 呼神… 呼神…
[1:09:06] Expect… 呼…
[1:09:10] Here we go. Come on. Sit up. Deep breaths. 好了 来吧 坐起来 深呼吸
[1:09:14] It’s all right. I didn’t expect you to do it the first time. 没关系 我并不指望你一次成功
[1:09:18] That would have been remarkable. Here, eat this. You’ll feel better. 没那么容易的 给 吃了会感觉好点
[1:09:24] – That’s one nasty dementor. – Oh, no, no, no. – 那个摄魂怪好恐怖 – 哦 不 不 不是
[1:09:28] That was a boggart, Harry. A boggart. 那是个博格特 哈利 那是博格特
[1:09:30] The real thing would be worse. Much, much worse. 真正的摄魂怪要更恐怖 恐怖得多
[1:09:34] As a matter of interest, what were you thinking? 纯属好奇 你刚才想的是什么?
[1:09:37] – Which memory did you choose? – The first time I rode a broom. – 你选择了哪段回忆? – 第一次骑扫帚
[1:09:41] That’s not good enough. Not nearly good enough. 不够好 实在连好都算不上
[1:09:52] There’s another. It’s not happy, exactly. 还有一段回忆 可是不算快乐
[1:09:59] Well, it is. 其实很快乐
[1:10:01] It’s the happiest I’ve ever felt… 那是我最幸福的记忆…
[1:10:04] – but it’s complicated. – Is it strong? – 但又很复杂 – 强烈吗?
[1:10:12] Then let’s give it a try. You feel ready? 那就来试试吧 感觉好点了吗?
[1:10:17] Just do it. 来吧
[1:10:29] Expecto Patronum! 呼神护卫!
[1:10:33] Expecto Patronum! 呼神护卫!
[1:10:59] Yes! 好样的!
[1:11:02] Well done, Harry. Well done! 干得漂亮 哈利 干得漂亮!
[1:11:06] – I think I’ve had enough for today. – Yes. Sit down. Here. – 我想今天学的够多了 – 是的 来 坐下吧
[1:11:10] Eat this, it helps. It really helps. 吃了这个 会让你舒服点
[1:11:13] And just so you know, Harry… 我要说 哈利…
[1:11:15] I think you’d have given your father a run for his money. And that… 如果有什么能让你父亲为你感到骄傲的话 这…
[1:11:19] is saying something. 这就是了
[1:11:23] I was thinking of him. 我刚才就是在想他
[1:11:25] And Mum. 和妈妈
[1:11:28] Seeing their faces. 他们的面容
[1:11:30] They were talking to me. 他们和我说话
[1:11:33] Just talking. 就是说话而已
[1:11:36] That’s the memory I chose. 就是那段回忆
[1:11:40] I don’t even know if it’s real. 我甚至都不知道是不是真的发生过
[1:11:43] But it’s the best I have. 但无论如何都是我最美好的了
[1:11:54] – Beautiful day. – Gorgeous. – 天气真好 – 好得不得了
[1:11:56] Unless you’ve been ripped to pieces! 除非你被撕成了碎片!
[1:11:59] Ripped to pieces? What are you talking about? 撕成碎片? 你们在说什么?
[1:12:01] – Ronald has lost his rat. – I haven’t lost anything! – 罗恩的老鼠丢了 – 根本就不是丢的!
[1:12:05] – Your cat killed him! – Rubbish. – 是被你的猫吃了! – 胡说
[1:12:07] Harry, you’ve seen the way that bloodthirsty beast of hers… 哈利 你也看见了她那只嗜血成性的野兽…
[1:12:10] is always lurking about. And Scabbers is gone. 总是鬼鬼祟祟的样子 结果现在斑斑就不见了
[1:12:14] Well, maybe you should take better care of your pets! 哦 或许是你该好好多关注一下你的宠物!
[1:12:18] – Your cat killed him! – Did not. – 你的猫吃了它! – 没有
[1:12:20] – Did. – Didn’t. – 有 – 才没有
[1:12:23] How did it go, Hagrid? The hearing? 听询会结果怎么样 海格?
[1:12:26] Well, first off, the committee members took turns 嗯 首先 委员们轮流说了一下
[1:12:30] talking about why we were there. 为什么要召开听询会
[1:12:34] I got up and did my piece. Said how Buckbeak… 然后我发表了意见 我说巴克比克…
[1:12:37] was a good Hippogriff, always cleaned his feathers. 是一头很棒的鹰头马身有翼兽 很爱干净
[1:12:40] And then Lucius Malfoy got up. Well, you can imagine. 但接着卢修斯・马尔福发言了 后面的你们自己想象吧
[1:12:43] He said Buckbeak was a deadly and dangerous creature… 他说巴克比克是个危险致命的生物…
[1:12:47] who would kill you as soon as look at you. 只要你看见他就会瞬间被杀死
[1:12:50] And then? 然后呢?
[1:12:52] And then he asked for the worst, did old Lucius. 然后卢修斯要求最严重的处罚
[1:12:55] – They’re not sacking you! – No, I’m not sacked. – 他们不会解雇你吧! – 我没被解雇
[1:13:02] Buckbeak’s been sentenced to death! 但是巴克比克被判处死刑!
[1:13:31] Spiders! There’s… there’s spiders. Spiders. They want me to tap-dance. 蜘蛛! 那里… 那里有蜘蛛 蜘蛛 它们要我跳踢踏舞
[1:13:37] – I don’t wanna tap-dance! – Tell those spiders. – 我不想跳踢踏舞! – 那你就告诉那些蜘蛛
[1:13:40] Right, yeah. Tell them. I’ll tell them… 对 好的 告诉它们 我要告诉它们…
[1:13:49] 阿格斯・费尔奇
[1:13:55] 小矮星彼得
[1:14:02] – Peter Pettigrew? – Little lump of a boy. – 小矮星彼得? – 就是那个胖墩墩的男孩
[1:14:04] – Always trailing after Sirius Black. – Black was vicious. – 总是跟在布莱克身后的那个 – 布莱克生性狠毒
[1:14:08] He didn ‘t kill Pettigrew, he destroyed him! 他不仅杀死了小矮星 而且还彻底的毁尸灭迹
[1:14:18] – Put that light out! – Sorry. – 把灯拿开! – 对不起
[1:15:05] – Watch it there, boy. – We’re trying to sleep here! – 看着点 小子 – 我们在睡觉呢!
[1:15:14] 西弗勒斯・斯内普
[1:15:17] Mischief managed. Nox. 恶作剧完毕 诺克斯
[1:15:22] Potter. 波特
[1:15:24] What are you doing wandering the corridors at night? 你大晚上的在走廊里晃悠什么?
[1:15:27] I was sleepwalking. 我在梦游
[1:15:29] How extraordinarily like your father you are, Potter. 你简直和你父亲是一个模子刻出来的 波特
[1:15:31] He, too, was exceedingly arrogant, strutting about the castle. 他也是 狂妄自大 傲慢无礼地在学校里乱逛
[1:15:36] My dad didn’t strut. And nor do I. 我父亲才不傲慢 我也不是
[1:15:41] If you don’t mind, I would appreciate it if you could lower your wand. 如果您不介意 请您不要拿魔杖指着我
[1:15:48] Turn out your pockets. 把口袋翻出来
[1:15:52] Turn out your pockets! 把口袋翻出来!
[1:15:57] What’s this? 这是什么?
[1:15:59] – Spare bit of parchment. – Really? Open it. – 多余的一卷羊皮纸 – 是吗? 打开它
[1:16:09] Reveal your secrets. 我来看看你有什么秘密
[1:16:16] Read it. 你来念
[1:16:20] “Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs… “月亮脸 虫尾巴 大脚板 尖头叉子…
[1:16:26] offer their compliments to Professor Snape and…” 向斯内普教授致以问候并且…”
[1:16:30] Go on. 说啊
[1:16:33] “And request he keep his large nose out of other people’s business.” “并且请他不要伸着他的大鼻子到处打探别人的事”
[1:16:37] – You insolent little… – Professor! – 你这个胆大妄为的小… – 教授!
[1:16:41] Well, well. Lupin. 哦 哦 是卢平啊
[1:16:44] Out for a little walk in the moonlight, are we? 打算和我们一起在月光下散散步吗?
[1:16:50] Harry, are you all right? 哈利 你还好吧?
[1:16:53] That remains to be seen. 那要看情况了
[1:16:56] I have now just confiscated a rather curious artifact form Mr. Potter. 我刚没收了波特先生一个相当奇怪的小玩意
[1:17:00] Take a look, Lupin. Supposed to be your area of expertise. 你来看看吧 卢平 这是你的专长
[1:17:04] – Clearly, it’s full of dark magic. – I seriously doubt it, Severus. – 显然 这上面全是黑魔法 – 我看并非如此吧 西弗勒斯
[1:17:09] It looks as though it’s a parchment designed to insult anyone 这应该是专门羞辱读它的人的羊皮纸
[1:17:12] who tries to read it. I suspect it’s a Zonko product. 我猜这是佐科玩笑商店的东西
[1:17:16] Nevertheless, I shall investigate any hidden qualities it may possess. 不过 我还是该查一下它是否还暗藏玄机
[1:17:21] It is, after all, as you say, my area of expertise. 毕竟 正如你所说 这是我的专长
[1:17:24] Harry, would you come with me, please? Professor, good night. 哈利 你跟我来一下好吗? 教授 晚安
[1:17:33] Are you deaf? Put that light out! 你聋了吗? 快把灯灭了!
[1:17:41] Come in. 进来
[1:17:45] I haven’t the faintest idea how this map came to be in your possession… 我弄不明白这地图怎么会到你手里…
[1:17:50] but quite frankly, I am astounded that you didn’t hand it in. 但是坦白讲 我很惊讶你居然没有上交
[1:17:55] Did it never occur to you that this, in the hands of Sirius Black 你有没有想过 如果落到小天狼星布莱克手里
[1:17:58] is a map to you? 他就会通过地图找到你?
[1:18:01] – No. – No, sir. – 没有吧 – 没有 教授
[1:18:06] Your father never set much store by the rules either. 你父亲也是个不爱循规蹈矩的人
[1:18:09] But he and your mother gave their lives to save yours. 但是他和你妈妈为了救你而牺牲了自己
[1:18:14] Gambling their sacrifice by wandering the castle unprotected 但是在我看来你并不尊重他们的牺牲 你明知凶犯在逃
[1:18:18] with a killer on the loose seems to me a poor way to repay them! 却还是在毫无保护的情况下在学校里乱逛!
[1:18:23] Now, I will not cover up for you again. 下不为例
[1:18:25] – Do you hear me? – Yes, sir. – 你听明白了吗? – 是的 教授
[1:18:28] I want you to return to your dormitory and stay there. 我要你立刻回宿舍好好呆着
[1:18:32] And don’t take any detours. If you do, I shall know. 不许绕远 否则我会发现的
[1:18:41] Professor, just so you know, I don’t think that map always works. 教授 我想说 那个地图并不是时刻都准确
[1:18:46] Earlier, it showed someone in the castle. Someone I know to be dead. 它上面显示 有一个已经死了的人在学校里走动
[1:18:52] Oh, really? And who might that be? 哦是吗? 是谁呢?
[1:18:55] Peter Pettigrew. 小矮星彼得
[1:18:59] That’s not possible. 这不可能
[1:19:02] It’s just what I saw. 我确实看到了
[1:19:07] Good night, professor. 晚安 教授
[1:19:12] Broaden your minds. You must look beyond. 拓宽你的思路 眼光必须放远
[1:19:16] The art of crystal gazing is in the clearing of the Inner Eye. 水晶球占卜术的关键在于明晰你的天目
[1:19:22] Only then can you see. Try again. 只有这样你们才能看见 再试一次
[1:19:26] Now, what do we have here? 现在看见什么了?
[1:19:30] Do you mind me trying? 我能试试吗?
[1:19:35] The Grim, possibly. 很有可能是 不祥
[1:19:40] My dear, from the first moment you stepped foot in my class… 亲爱的 从你踏入我的课堂那一刻开始…
[1:19:44] I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit… 我就感觉到你并不具备合格精神…
[1:19:48] for the noble art of Divination. No, you see, there. 来从事高贵的占卜艺术 你瞧这
[1:19:52] You may be young in years, but your heart is as shriveled… 你虽然年纪轻轻 但心已经枯萎了…
[1:19:56] as an old maid’s, your soul as dry as the pages of the books… 作为一个老姑娘 你的灵魂就如你日夜勤奋苦读的…
[1:20:00] to which you so desperately cleave. 那些书的纸张一样干涸
[1:20:19] Have I said something? 我说错什么话了吗?
[1:20:25] She’s gone mental, Hermione has. Not that she wasn’t always mental… 她越来越神经了 赫敏 当然她本来就神经兮兮的…
[1:20:31] but now it’s in the open for everyone to see. 但现在居然当着大家的面发狂
[1:20:33] Hang on. 等等
[1:20:36] – We better take this back. – I’m not going back. – 我们最好把这个还回去 – 我才不要
[1:20:39] – Fine. See you later. – See you. – 好吧 待会儿见 – 拜拜
[1:21:20] Harry Potter… 哈利・波特…
[1:21:32] – Professor Trelawney… – He will return tonight. – 特里劳妮教授… – 他今晚会回来
[1:21:37] Sorry? 您是说?
[1:21:39] Tonight, he who betrayed his friends, whose heart rots with murder… 今晚 那个欺朋弃友 杀人如麻的凶手…
[1:21:43] shall break free. 会挣脱枷锁
[1:21:46] Innocent blood shall be spilt… 无辜者的鲜血将满溢…
[1:21:48] and servant and master shall be reunited once more. 而主仆将再一次重聚
[1:22:00] I’m so sorry, dear boy. Did you say something? 抱歉 好孩子 你刚说什么了吗?
[1:22:04] No. 没有
[1:22:07] Nothing. 没说什么
[1:23:01] I can’t believe they’re going to kill Buckbeak. It’s just too horrible. 我真不敢相信他们居然要处死巴克比克 太可怕了
[1:23:05] – It just got worse. – What did I say? Father said… – 现在更糟糕了 – 我说什么来着? 我爸爸说…
[1:23:08] I can keep the Hippogriff’s head. I’ll donate it to the Gryffindors’ room. 那个畜生的头由我处置 我要把它捐给格兰芬多休息室
[1:23:12] This is going to be rich. 肯定有场好戏要看
[1:23:15] – Look who’s here. – Come to see the show? – 看看谁来了 – 来看砍头秀吗?
[1:23:17] You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach! 你! 你这个恶心 可恶 卑鄙的害虫!
[1:23:21] Hermione, no! 赫敏 不要!
[1:23:23] He’s not worth it. 他不值得
[1:23:39] Malfoy, are you okay? 马尔福 你没事吧?
[1:23:41] – Let’s go. Quick. – Not a com.funword.word to anyone, understood? – 我们走 快 – 谁都不许提这事 明白吗?
[1:23:46] – That felt good. – Not good, brilliant. – 那感觉还不错 – 何止不错 爽死了
[1:24:10] Look at him. Loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through them. 瞧瞧他 他喜欢闻风带来的树林的味道
[1:24:14] Why don’t we just set him free? 我们干嘛不直接放了他?
[1:24:17] They’d know it was me, and then Dumbledore 他们会知道是我放的 这样会让邓布利多
[1:24:19] would get into trouble. He’s coming down, Dumbledore. 陷入困境 邓布利多也会来
[1:24:22] Says he wants to be with me when they… 他说他会在行刑的时候…
[1:24:26] When it happens. 陪着我
[1:24:28] Great man, Dumbledore. 邓布利多是个大好人
[1:24:30] A great man. 大好人
[1:24:34] – We’ll stay with you too. Hagrid. – You’ll do no such thing! – 我们也会陪着你的 海格 – 你们不能陪着我!
[1:24:38] Think I want you seeing something like that? No. 你以为我会让你们看到那个场面吗? 不可能
[1:24:41] You just drink your tea and be off. Oh. Before you do, Ron… 你们喝完茶就走吧 哦 走之前 罗恩…
[1:24:52] Scabbers! You’re alive! 斑斑! 你还活着!
[1:24:54] – Keep a closer eye on your pet. – I think you owe someone an apology. – 下次看紧点你的宠物啊 – 我想你欠某人一个道歉
[1:24:58] Right. Next time I see Crookshanks, I’ll let him know. 知道 下次我见到克鲁克山的时候会给他道歉的
[1:25:02] I meant me! 我是说我!
[1:25:04] Blimey. What was that? 天呐 什么东西?
[1:25:13] Hagrid! 海格!
[1:25:16] Oh, crikey. 哦 糟糕
[1:25:19] No, minister. Over this way. 不 部长 这边走
[1:25:22] It’s late. It’s nearly dark. You shouldn’t be here. 现在天色已晚 都快黑了 你们不该在这
[1:25:26] Someone sees you outside this time of night, you’ll be in trouble. 要是被别人发现你们这么晚还在外面 又会惹麻烦的
[1:25:30] Particularly you, Harry. With you in a moment! 尤其是你 哈利 稍等一会儿!
[1:25:35] Quick. Quick! 快 快啊!
[1:25:38] Hagrid. 海格
[1:25:40] – It’ll be fine. It’ll be okay. – Go on, go on! – 会好的 一切都会好的 – 走吧 快走!
[1:25:45] – That’s ling you see over there… – On the slope. – 你看那就是石楠… – 在那个山坡上的
[1:25:48] – On the slope… Ah, Hagrid. – Professor Dumbledore. – 在山坡上… 啊 海格 – 邓布利多教授
[1:25:51] – Good evening. – Minister. Make your way through. – 晚上好 – 部长 请进
[1:25:54] – Have a tea, if you like. – No, Hagrid. – 如果不介意 来杯茶吧 – 不了 海格
[1:26:00] – Gentlemen. – I’d like a cup of tea. – 先生们 – 我想来杯茶
[1:26:03] Well, I think we should get down to our business, shall we? 嗯 我想应该言归正传了 好吗?
[1:26:07] Very well. It is the decision of the Committee for the Disposal… 很好 这是处置危险生物委员会作出的判决…
[1:26:11] of Dangerous Creatures that the Hippogriff Buckbeak… 鹰头马身有翼兽巴克比克…
[1:26:14] hereinafter called “the condemned,” shall be executed this day at sundown. 以下称为”死刑犯” 会在今天日落时分被处决
[1:26:20] – Dear, dear… – Now, now, Hagrid. Now, come on. – 天呐 天呐… – 好了 好了 海格 别难过
[1:26:24] – All right. It’ll be all right. – The execution shall dispatch… – 好了 会没事的 – 刽子手将会处决…
[1:26:28] What? 怎么了?
[1:26:30] I thought I just saw… 我刚好像看见…
[1:26:32] – Never mind. – Let’s go! – 没什么 – 我们走!
[1:26:40] Buckbeak didn’t mean no harm. 巴克比克从来不会故意伤人
[1:27:29] Oh, no. 哦 不
[1:27:41] He bit me. Scabbers. 他咬了我一口 斑斑
[1:27:44] Ron. Ron! 罗恩 罗恩!
[1:27:47] – Ron! – Scabbers, come back. – 罗恩! – 斑斑 回来
[1:27:52] Wait! 等等
[1:27:59] – Scabbers, you bit me! – Harry, you do realize what tree this is? – 斑斑 你咬我! – 哈利 你知道那是什么树吧?
[1:28:04] That’s not good. Ron, run! 这下糟了 罗恩 快跑!
[1:28:09] Harry, Hermione, run! 哈利 赫敏 快跑!
[1:28:12] It’s the Grim! 不祥来啦!
[1:28:21] – Harry! – Ron! Ron, wait! – 哈利! – 罗恩! 罗恩 等等!
[1:28:24] Harry! 哈利!
[1:28:28] – Help! – Ron! – 救命! – 罗恩!
[1:28:32] – Ron. Ron. – Ron! – 罗恩 罗恩 – 罗恩!
[1:28:50] Come on! 快点!
[1:28:54] Move! 闪开!
[1:29:00] Duck! 低头!
[1:29:37] Harry! 哈利!
[1:29:56] – Oh, I’m sorry. – Don’t worry. – 哦 对不起 – 没关系
[1:29:59] – Where do you suppose this goes? – I have a hunch. – 你猜这是通向哪的? – 我有种预感
[1:30:03] I just hope I’m wrong. 但愿我是错的
[1:30:24] We’re in the Shrieking Shack, aren’t we? 我们在尖叫棚屋里 是吗?
[1:30:29] Come on. 来吧
[1:30:41] Ron. 罗恩
[1:30:43] – Ron. You’re okay. – The dog. Where is it? – 罗恩 你没事吧 – 那条狗 在哪?
[1:30:46] Harry it’s a trap. He’s the dog. He’s an Animagus. 哈利 这是个陷阱 他就是那条狗 他是个阿尼马格斯
[1:31:03] If you want to kill Harry, you have to kill us too! 如果你想要杀了哈利 那你得把我们也杀了!
[1:31:06] No. Only one will die tonight. 不 今晚只有一个人会死
[1:31:08] Then it’ll be you! 那就只能是你了!
[1:31:16] Are you going to kill me, Harry? 你要杀了我吗 哈利?
[1:31:19] Expelliarmus! 除你武器!
[1:31:25] Well, well, Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren’t we? 瞧瞧 小天狼星 看看你都邋遢成什么样了?
[1:31:29] Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within. 看来内心的疯狂总有一天会滋生到外表啊
[1:31:33] Well, you’d know all about the madness within, wouldn’t you Remus? 你最了解内心的疯狂了 不是吗 莱姆斯?
[1:31:47] – I found him. – I know. – 我找到他了 – 我知道
[1:31:48] – It’s him. – I understand. – 是他 – 我知道
[1:31:49] – Let’s kill him! – No! I trusted you! – 杀了他吧! – 不! 我那么信任你!
[1:31:53] And all this time, you’ve been his friend. 原来 你一直是他的同党
[1:31:57] He’s a werewolf! That’s why he’s been missing classes. 他是个狼人! 所以他那时没法来上课
[1:32:03] How long have you known? 你什么时候知道的?
[1:32:05] – Since Professor Snape set the essay. – Well, Hermione. – 自从斯内普教授布置作业之后 – 哇 赫敏
[1:32:09] You are the brightest witch of your age I’ve ever met. 你的确是我见到的你这个年龄段里最聪明的巫师
[1:32:12] Enough talk, Remus! Come on, let’s kill him! 聊够了吧 莱姆斯! 快点 杀了他!
[1:32:15] – Wait! – I did my waiting! – 等等! – 我等够了!
[1:32:17] Twelve years of it! 等了十二年!
[1:32:20] In Azkaban! 在阿兹卡班!
[1:32:32] Very well. Kill him. 好极了 杀了他吧
[1:32:35] But wait one more minute. Harry has the right to know why. 但是稍等一会儿 哈利有权利知道真相
[1:32:39] I know why. 我知道真相
[1:32:40] You betrayed my parents. 你背叛了我父母
[1:32:43] – You’re the reason they’re dead! – No Harry, it wasn’t him. – 是你害他们被杀的! – 不 哈利 不是他
[1:32:46] Somebody did betray your parents… 的确有人背叛了你父母…
[1:32:48] somebody who, until quite recently, I believed to be dead! 那个人是我之前一直以为死了的人!
[1:32:52] – Who was it, then? – Peter Pettigrew! – 是谁? – 小矮星彼得!
[1:32:55] And he’s in this room! Right now! 而他就在这间屋子里! 现在!
[1:32:59] Come out, come out, Peter! 出来吧 出来啊 彼得!
[1:33:02] – Come out, come out and play! – Expelliarmus! – 快出来 出来玩玩! – 除你武器!
[1:33:08] Vengeance is sweet. 复仇的滋味真过瘾啊
[1:33:11] How I hoped I’d be the one to catch you. 我那么希望自己亲手抓住你
[1:33:13] Severus… 西弗勒斯…
[1:33:15] I told Dumbledore you were helping a friend into the castle. Here’s the proof. 我告诉过邓布利多 你在帮一个旧友进入学校 这就是证据
[1:33:20] Brilliant, Snape. 高手啊 斯内普
[1:33:21] You’ve put your keen mind to the task and come to the wrong conclusion. 你通过那敏感的内心得出了一个错误的结论
[1:33:26] If you’ll excuse us, Remus and I have business 恕不奉陪了 莱姆斯和我还有事
[1:33:28] – to attend to. – Give me a reason. I beg you! – 要处理 – 拜托你给我个理由!
[1:33:34] – Severus. Don’t be a fool. – He can’t help it. It’s habit. – 西弗勒斯 别傻了 – 他做不到的 他傻惯了
[1:33:36] – Sirius be quiet. – Be quiet yourself! – 小天狼星 你冷静点 – 你自己冷静去吧!
[1:33:38] You two, quarrelling like an old married couple. 听听你俩 吵得像个老两口似的
[1:33:41] Why don’t you run along and play with your chemistry set! 你干嘛不赶紧回去好好搞你的魔药去呢!
[1:33:44] I could do it, you know. 我完全可以杀了你 你心里明白
[1:33:47] But why deny the dementors? They’re so longing to see you. 但何不先说说摄魂怪呢? 他们想死你了吧
[1:33:53] Do I detect a flicker of fear? Oh, yes. 我好像察觉到一丝恐惧啊? 哦 是啊
[1:33:55] A Dementor’s Kiss. One can only imagine what that must be like. 摄魂怪一吻 想想那个滋味吧
[1:33:59] It’s said to be nearly unbearable to witness, but I’ll do my best. 据说那个场面实在惨不忍睹 但我会尽量看完
[1:34:05] Severus, please. 西弗勒斯 拜托
[1:34:08] After you. 你先走
[1:34:15] Expelliarmus! 除你武器!
[1:34:18] – Harry! What did you just do? – You attacked a teacher! – 哈利! 你这是干嘛? – 你袭击了教师!
[1:34:22] – Tell me about Peter. – He was at school with us. – 告诉我彼得的事情 – 他和我们曾是同学
[1:34:25] We thought he was our friend! 我们以为他是朋友!
[1:34:26] – No. Pettigrew’s dead. You killed him! – No, he didn’t. – 不 小矮星已经死了 你杀了他! – 不 他没死
[1:34:30] I thought so too, until you mentioned Pettigrew on the map! 我之前也这样以为 直到你说小矮星出现在了地图上!
[1:34:33] – The map was lying, then. – The map never lies! – 那就是地图在撒谎 – 地图从不撒谎!
[1:34:36] Pettigrew’s alive! And he’s right there! 彼得还活着! 就在那!
[1:34:40] – Me?! He’s mental! – Not you! Your rat! – 我?! 他疯了吧! – 不是你! 是你的老鼠!
[1:34:45] – Scabbers has been in my family for… – Twelve years? – 斑斑在我家已经呆了… – 十二年了?
[1:34:49] Curiously long life for a common garden rat! 一只普通的老鼠能活这么久吗?
[1:34:51] – He’s missing a toe, isn’t he? – So what? – 他缺了一根指头 是吗? – 那又怎样?
[1:34:54] – All they could find of Pettigrew was his… – Finger! – 当时彼得死后能找到的只有… – 一根指头!
[1:34:57] Dirty coward cut it off so everyone would think he was dead! 那个小人自己割下来的好让所有人都以为他死了!
[1:35:01] – And then he transformed into a rat! – Show me. – 然后他就变成了一只老鼠! – 证明给我看
[1:35:06] – Give it to him, Ron. – What are you trying to do to him? – 给他 罗恩 – 你要对他做什么?
[1:35:09] Scabbers! 斑斑!
[1:35:11] Leave him alone! Get off him! What are you doing? 别动他! 放开他! 你在干嘛?
[1:35:36] Remus? 莱姆斯?
[1:35:39] Sirius. 小天狼星
[1:35:41] My old friends! 我的老朋友们!
[1:35:48] Harry! Look at you. You look so much like your father. 哈利! 看看你 你和你爸爸简直太像了
[1:35:52] – Like James. We were the best of friends… – How dare you speak to Harry! – 太像詹姆了 我和他曾是最好的朋友啊… – 你还有脸跟哈利说话!
[1:35:57] How dare you talk about James in front of him! 你还敢在他面前提詹姆!
[1:35:59] – You sold James and Lily to Voldemort, didn’t you! – I didn’t mean to! – 是你把詹姆和莉莉出卖给伏地魔的! – 我不是有意的!
[1:36:05] The Dark Lord. You have no idea the weapons he possesses! 你们都不了解黑魔王有多强大!
[1:36:08] Ask yourself, Sirius! What would you have done? 你扪心自问 小天狼星! 要是你会怎样?
[1:36:11] – What would you have done? – I would have died, rather than betray my friends! – 你会怎样? – 我宁愿死也不会出卖朋友!
[1:36:19] Harry, James wouldn’t have wanted me killed! 哈利 詹姆不会希望我死的!
[1:36:21] Your dad would have spared me! He would have shown me mercy! 你爸爸会放过我! 他会饶恕我的!
[1:36:27] Should have realized if Voldemort didn’t kill you, we would. Together! 你早该想到即便伏地魔没要你狗命 我们也会! 一起杀了你!
[1:36:32] No! 住手!
[1:36:35] – Harry, this man… – I know what he is. – 哈利 这个人… – 我都知道
[1:36:39] But we’ll take him to the castle. 但是我们得带他回学校
[1:36:42] – Bless you, boy. Bless you! – Get off! – 好人有好报 孩子 仁慈的孩子! – 滚开
[1:36:48] I said we’d take you to the castle. 我说我们要带你回学校
[1:36:50] After that, the dementors can have you. 然后 交给摄魂怪处置
[1:36:57] Sorry about the bite. I reckon that twinges a bit. 抱歉咬了你一口 我估计会有点疼
[1:37:01] A bit? A bit? You almost tore my leg off! 有点? 有点? 你差点把我腿咬下来!
[1:37:04] I was going for the rat. 我本来是抓那只老鼠的
[1:37:06] Normally, I have a very sweet disposition as a dog. 通常情况下 我作为狗是很温顺的
[1:37:10] More than once, James suggested that I make the change permanent. 詹姆不止一次建议我干脆永远变成狗算了
[1:37:15] The tail I could live with. But the fleas, they’re murder. 有尾巴我已经习惯了 可是跳蚤实在是要命了
[1:37:33] Okay. 没事了
[1:37:39] – You better go. – No. Don’t worry, okay? – 你最好和他去聊聊 – 不用 没事的 对吗?
[1:37:42] It’s fine. I’ll stay. 没事的 我留下
[1:37:44] You go, I’ll stay. 你去吧 我留下
[1:37:47] – You okay? – I’m fine. Go. – 你还好吗? – 我没事 去吧
[1:37:51] – That looks really painful. – So painful. – 看起来很疼的样子 – 疼死了
[1:37:54] They might chop it. 说不定要截肢呢
[1:37:57] I’m sure Madam Pomfrey will fix it in a heartbeat. 我敢说庞弗雷夫人肯定一下就治好了
[1:38:00] It’s too late. It’s ruined. It’ll have to be chopped off. 太晚了 已经没救了 肯定要截肢了
[1:38:06] It’s beautiful, isn’t it? 很美 对吧?
[1:38:08] I’ll never forget the first time I walked through those doors. 我永远也忘不了第一次走过那些门的时候
[1:38:13] It’ll be nice to do it again as a free man. 如果能以自由的身份再进去 一定很好
[1:38:18] That was a noble thing you did back there. 你刚才做的决定很高尚
[1:38:22] He doesn’t deserve it. 他不值得你这样
[1:38:24] I didn’t think my dad would have wanted his best friends 我认为我爸爸不会希望他最好的朋友们
[1:38:27] to become killers. 变成杀人凶手
[1:38:29] Besides, dead, the truth dies with him. 而且 如果他死了 真相就埋没了
[1:38:33] Alive, you’re free. 他活着 你就能重获自由
[1:38:36] Turn me into a flobberworm. Anything but the dementors! 把我变成弗洛伯毛虫吧 只要别让摄魂怪来!
[1:38:39] Ron! Haven’t I been a good pet? You won’t let them give me… 罗恩! 我难道不都一直是个好宠物吗?
[1:38:42] to the dementors, will you? I was your rat! 别把我交给摄魂怪 好吗? 我是你的老鼠啊!
[1:38:45] – Sweet, clever girl! Surely you won’t… – Get away from her! – 小可爱 聪明的姑娘! 你肯定不会… – 离她远点!
[1:38:52] I don’t know if you know, Harry… 我不清楚你是否知道 哈利…
[1:38:54] but when you were born, James and Lily made me your godfather. 你出生的时候 詹姆和莉莉让我做你的教父
[1:38:58] I know. 我知道
[1:39:01] I can understand if you choose to stay with your aunt and uncle… 如果你选择还住在姨父家里 我能理解…
[1:39:05] but if you ever wanted a different home… 但如果你想另有一个家的话…
[1:39:08] What? Come and live with you? 怎样? 和你住一起吗?
[1:39:12] It’s just a thought. I can understand if you don’t want to. 是有这个想法 如果你不愿意我完全理解
[1:39:15] Harry! 哈利!
[1:39:32] Remus, my old friend. Have you taken your potion tonight? 莱姆斯 老朋友 你今晚没喝魔药吗?
[1:39:37] You know the man you truly are, Remus! This heart is where you truly live! Here! 你知道哪一个才是真正的你 莱姆斯! 这颗心才是你真正的生命! 这儿!
[1:39:44] This flesh is only flesh! 这不过是一具躯壳!
[1:39:47] Expelliarmus! 除你武器!
[1:39:59] Harry! 哈利!
[1:40:02] Remus! Remus! 莱姆斯! 莱姆斯!
[1:40:11] Run! Run! 快跑! 快跑!
[1:40:23] – Come on. – Wait. Wait. – 快走 – 等等 等一等
[1:40:25] Hermione! Bad idea. Bad idea. 赫敏! 别过去 别过去啊
[1:40:31] Professor? 教授?
[1:40:37] Professor Lupin? 卢平教授?
[1:40:46] Nice doggy. Nice doggy! 乖狗狗 乖狗狗!
[1:40:50] There you are, Potter! 逮到你了 波特!
[1:41:26] Sirius! 小天狼星!
[1:41:28] Come back here, Potter! 回来 波特!
[1:42:36] Sirius! 小天狼星!
[1:42:39] No. Sirius! 哦不 小天狼星!
[1:43:24] Expecto Patronum! 呼神护卫!
[1:45:39] Harry? 哈利?
[1:45:42] I saw my dad. 我见到我父亲了
[1:45:45] What? 什么?
[1:45:47] He sent the dementors away. 他把摄魂怪赶跑了
[1:45:49] I saw him across the lake. 我看到他就在湖对岸
[1:45:50] Harry, they’ve captured Sirius. 哈利 他们抓了小天狼星
[1:45:52] Any minute the dementors are gonna perform the Kiss. 随时可能给他”摄魂怪之吻”
[1:45:55] – They’re gonna kill him? – No. It’s worse. – 他们要杀了他? – 不 更糟糕
[1:45:58] Much worse. 更糟
[1:46:00] They’re going to suck out his soul. 他们打算吸出他的灵魂
[1:46:04] Headmaster, you got to stop them. 校长 你必须阻止他们
[1:46:05] – They’ve got the wrong man. – It’s true. Sirius is innocent. – 他们抓错人了 – 是真的 小天狼星是无辜的
[1:46:09] – It’s Scabbers who did it. – Scabbers? – 斑斑才是罪魁祸首 – 斑斑?
[1:46:11] He’s my rat, Sir. 他是我的老鼠 先生
[1:46:13] He’s not really a rat. He was a rat. He was my brother Percy’s rat. 他不算是只老鼠 他曾经是只老鼠 我哥哥珀西的老鼠
[1:46:17] – But then they gave him an owl… – The point is, we know the truth. – 之后爸妈给了他一只猫头鹰… – 重点在于 我们知道真相
[1:46:21] – Please believe us. – I do, Miss Granger. – 请相信我们 – 我相信 格兰杰小姐
[1:46:24] But I am sorry to say the com.funword.word of three 13-year-old wizards will convince few others. 但我必须指出 三个十三岁小巫师很难说服其他人
[1:46:32] A child’s voice, however honest and true… 孩子的声音 不管有多真诚…
[1:46:35] is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen. 对于那些不知道怎么去听的人 是毫无价值的
[1:46:44] Mysterious thing, time. 时间 真是个神秘的东西
[1:46:48] Powerful… 充满了力量…
[1:46:49] and when meddled with, dangerous. 但胡乱使用的话 却危险异常
[1:46:54] Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower. 小天狼星布莱克就关在黑塔的最顶层监狱里
[1:46:58] You know the laws, Miss Granger. 格兰杰小姐 你懂法律
[1:47:00] You must not be seen. 你们绝不能让任何人看见
[1:47:02] And you would do well, I feel, to return before this last chime. 如果你们成功的话 我觉得 你们能在午夜钟响之前回来
[1:47:06] If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. 如果失败的话 结果可是太过严重
[1:47:10] If you succeed tonight… 如果你们今晚成功的话…
[1:47:12] more than one innocent life may be spared. 可以拯救不止一条无辜的生命
[1:47:17] Three turns should do it, I think. 我觉得 转三圈就应该足够了
[1:47:24] Oh, and by the way. 哦 顺便说一句
[1:47:26] When in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin. 如果不知从何开始 跟随自己当时的足迹是个好办法
[1:47:32] Good luck. 祝你们好运
[1:47:35] What the bloody hell was that all about? 这到底说的是什么鬼话啊?
[1:47:38] Sorry, Ron, but seeing as you can’t walk… 对不起 罗恩 但既然你不能下地走路的话…
[1:48:09] What just happened? 怎么回事?
[1:48:11] – Where’s Ron? – 7:30. – 罗恩呢? – 七点半
[1:48:13] Where were we at 7:30? 七点半我们在哪里?
[1:48:15] I don’t know. Going to Hagrid’s? 我不知道 在去海格家的路上
[1:48:17] Come on. And we can’t be seen. 快点 我们不能让任何人看见
[1:48:21] Hermione! 赫敏!
[1:48:41] Hermione! Hermione, wait. 赫敏! 赫敏 等一下
[1:48:45] Hermione, will you please tell me what it is we’re doing? 赫敏 求你告诉我 我们在干什么?
[1:48:49] You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach! 你! 你这个恶心 可恶 卑鄙的害虫!
[1:48:52] That’s us. 那是我们
[1:48:54] Hermione, no! He’s not worth it. 赫敏 不要! 他不值得
[1:48:57] This is not normal. 这不正常啊
[1:49:01] This is a Time-Turner, Harry. 这是时间转换器 哈利
[1:49:03] McGonagall gave it to me first term. 第一学期麦格给我的
[1:49:05] This is how I’ve been getting to my lessons all year. 这就是我能去上所有课的方法
[1:49:09] – You mean we’ve gone back in time? – Yes. – 你是说 我们让时光倒流了? – 是的
[1:49:12] Dumbledore obviously wanted us to return to this moment. 邓布利多显然想让我们回到这个时候
[1:49:18] Clearly, something happened he wants us to change. 他显然想让我们改变过去的某些东西
[1:49:24] Good punch. 打得好
[1:49:26] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:49:28] Malfoy’s coming. 马尔福来了
[1:49:31] – Run. – Not a com.funword.word to anyone, understood? – 快跑 – 谁都不准说出去 懂了吗?
[1:49:34] I’m gonna get that jumped-up mudblood! Mark my words. 我迟早要报复那个泥巴种的! 给我记住了
[1:49:37] – That felt good. – Not good, brilliant. – 那感觉还不错 – 何止不错 爽死了
[1:49:42] Come on. We should be at Hagrid’s. 快点 我们要去海格那里了
[1:50:04] Look. Buckbeak’s still alive. 看 巴克比克还活着
[1:50:08] Of course. 原来如此
[1:50:10] Remember what Dumbledore said? 记得邓布利多的话吗?
[1:50:12] If we succeed, more than one innocent life could be spared. 如果我们成功了 能拯救不止一条无辜的生命
[1:50:17] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[1:50:39] Here they come. I’d better hurry. 他们来了 我最好快点
[1:50:42] Fudge has to see Buckbeak before we steal him. 福吉看见巴克比克之后 我们才能偷走它
[1:50:44] Otherwise, he’ll think Hagrid set him free. 否则 他会以为海格放他走的
[1:50:48] Scabbers, you’re alive! 斑斑 你还活着!
[1:50:50] – Keep a closer eye on your pet. – That’s Pettigrew. – 下次看紧点你的宠物啊 – 那是小矮星
[1:50:53] – Harry, you can’t. – He betrayed my parents. – 哈利 不可以 – 他出卖了我的父母
[1:50:56] – You don’t expect me to sit here. – Yes, and you must! – 你总不能让我放过他吧 – 没错 你必须放过他!
[1:51:03] Harry, you’re in Hagrid’s hut now. 哈利 那时的你就在海格家里
[1:51:06] If you go bursting in, you’ll think you’ve gone mad. 如果现在的你冲进去的话 那时的你会觉得自己疯了的
[1:51:09] Awful things happen to wizards who meddle with time. 扰乱时间顺序的巫师不会有好下场的
[1:51:12] We can’t be seen. 我们不能被看见的
[1:51:18] Fudge is coming. 福吉来了
[1:51:20] And we aren’t leaving? 我们还没走?
[1:51:25] Why aren’t we leaving? 我们怎么还不走?
[1:51:37] Are you mad? 你疯了吗?
[1:51:45] That hurt. 好疼的
[1:51:46] Sorry. 对不住了
[1:52:08] We’re coming out the back door. Go! 我们从后门出来了 快走!
[1:52:29] Is that really what my hair looks like from the back? 从后面看我的发型真的是这副德行吗?
[1:52:33] What? 怎么了?
[1:52:36] I thought I just saw… 我好像看到…
[1:52:38] – Never mind. – Let’s go. – 没什么 – 我们走
[1:52:55] Okay, go, Harry. Go! 好了 快走 哈利 快走!
[1:53:03] Get away. Get off. 走开 走开
[1:53:27] Minister, I really think I should sign as well. 部长 我真的觉得我也有必要签个名
[1:53:32] Yes, very well. Perhaps it would be… 好吧 可能是应该…
[1:53:35] Okay, Buckbeak. Come quickly. Come with us now. Come on. 好了 巴克比克 快点 跟我们走 快点
[1:53:43] Keep trying. Come on. Quickly. 继续试啊 快点 快点
[1:53:48] Buckbeak. Okay? Quickly. Hurry up. Okay? 巴克比克 乖啊? 快点 快点 乖啊?
[1:53:53] – Your name only. – It’s such a very long name… – 签你名字就行 – 这名字还真长啊
[1:53:57] Hurry up now, Buckbeak, okay? 快点 巴克比克 乖啊?
[1:54:01] Come on. Come on, Buckbeak. 快点 快点 巴克比克
[1:54:04] Come and get the nice dead ferret. 快点来吃美味的雪貂
[1:54:09] – Come on. It’s here. Come on, Beaky. – Here we are, minister. Follow me. – 快点 这边 快点 巴克 – 好了 部长 跟我来吧
[1:54:14] – Now, look there. – Where? – 看那边 – 哪里?
[1:54:16] – Look beyond the rocks. – What am I supposed to see? – 看那石块后面 – 让我看什么啊?
[1:54:19] Professor Dippet had that ling planted when he was headmaster. 那些石楠是迪佩特教授做校长的时候种下的
[1:54:23] – Oh, yes. Indeed, indeed. – And all the strawberries. – 哦 是啊 的确 的确 – 还有那些草莓啊
[1:54:27] – Come on, Buckbeak. Come on. – I see no strawberries. – 快点 巴克比克 快点 – 我没看见草莓啊
[1:54:30] – Over there. – Where? – 那边 – 哪里?
[1:54:31] – Over there. – This way. – 就在那边 – 来这里
[1:54:33] – Let’s get this over, please. – All right. – 我们快点完事好吧 – 好吧
[1:54:37] But where is it? 怎么没了?
[1:54:40] I saw the beast, just now. 刚刚还看到的呀
[1:54:43] – Not a moment ago! – How extraordinary. – 刚才还在啊 – 好奇怪啊
[1:54:45] Buckbeak. 巴克比克
[1:54:47] Come now, Dumbledore. Someone’s obviously released him. 拜托 邓布利多 肯定有人放了他
[1:54:51] – Hagrid? – Buckbeak. – 海格? – 巴克比克
[1:54:53] I don’t think the minister’s suggesting you had anything to do with this. 我认为 部长并不是暗示你和此事有关联
[1:54:57] How could you? You’ve been with us all the time. 你怎么可能呢? 你一直和我们在一起
[1:55:00] – Right. – Well, well. – 对啊 – 好吧 好吧
[1:55:02] We must search the grounds. 我们必须彻底搜查一下
[1:55:04] Well, search the skies, if you must, minister. 如果你想的话 部长大人 天上也搜一搜吧
[1:55:07] Meanwhile, I’d like a nice cup of tea or a large brandy. 而我就耐心喝杯茶 或者来一大杯白兰地
[1:55:13] Oh, executioner, your services are no longer required. 哦 刽子手 这里不需要你了
[1:55:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:55:19] You’ll find no small glasses in this house, professor. 你知道这屋子里不会有小杯子的 教授
[1:55:33] – Come on. – This way. – 快点 – 这边走
[1:55:41] This way, now. 这边
[1:55:45] – Now what? – We save Sirius. – 那现在干什么呢? – 我们去救小天狼星
[1:55:47] – How? – No idea. – 怎么做? – 不知道
[1:55:59] – Look. It’s Lupin. – Immobulus! – 看 是卢平 – 全部定身!
[1:56:08] And Snape’s coming. 斯内普也来了
[1:56:16] And now we wait. 我们守株待兔
[1:56:19] And now we wait. 我们守株待兔
[1:56:48] – At least someone’s enjoying himself. – Yeah. – 至少某人很开心的样子 – 是啊
[1:56:54] – Hermione? – Yeah? – 赫敏 – 嗯?
[1:56:56] Before, down by the lake, when I was with Sirius… 之前在湖那边 我和小天狼星在一起的时候…
[1:57:01] I did see someone. 我真的看见一个人
[1:57:03] That someone made the dementors go away. 一个人把摄魂怪赶走了
[1:57:07] With a Patronus. 用的是守护神咒
[1:57:08] I heard Snape telling Dumbledore. 我听斯内普告诉邓布利多
[1:57:10] According to him… 根据他的经验…
[1:57:12] only a really powerful wizard could have conjured it. 只有真正厉害的巫师才能使用那咒语
[1:57:16] It was my dad. 那就是我父亲
[1:57:19] My dad conjured the Patronus. 我父亲能使守护神咒
[1:57:21] – Harry, but your dad’s… – Dead. I know. – 哈利 你父亲… – 他死了 我知道
[1:57:24] I’m just telling you what I saw. 我只是说我看到什么了而已
[1:57:31] Here we come. 我们出来了
[1:57:38] You see Sirius talking to me there? 你看见小天狼星和我说话了吗?
[1:57:41] – He’s asking me to come live with him. – That’s great. – 他邀请我住在他家里 – 那很好啊
[1:57:44] When we free him, I’ll never have to go back to the Dursleys’. 等我们救出他之后 我再也不去德斯礼家了
[1:57:47] It’ll just be me and him. 我要去和他一起生活
[1:57:49] We could live in the country… 住在郊区…
[1:57:52] someplace you can see the sky. 那些能仰望天空的地方
[1:57:54] He’ll like that after all those years in Azkaban. 困在阿兹卡班这么多年 他肯定会喜欢这主意的
[1:57:58] Harry! 哈利!
[1:58:01] Run! 快跑!
[1:58:10] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:58:31] – What are you doing? – Saving your life. – 你在干什么? – 救你命啊
[1:58:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:58:41] – Great. Now he’s coming for us. – Yeah, I didn’t think about that. Run! – 好极了 他来追我们了 – 好吧 我也没想到 快跑吧!
[2:00:00] That was so scary. 好吓人啊
[2:00:02] Poor Professor Lupin’s having a really tough night. 可怜的卢平教授 这一晚真不安宁啊
[2:00:16] Sirius. Come on! 小天狼星 快点!
[2:00:35] – This is horrible. – Don’t worry. – 这太残忍了 – 别担心
[2:00:38] My dad will come. He’ll conjure the Patronus. 我父亲会来的 会施展守护神咒
[2:00:50] Any minute now. 随时可能出现
[2:00:52] Right there. You’ll see. 就在那里 你会看到的
[2:00:55] Harry, listen to me. No one’s coming. 哈利 你听我说 没人会来的
[2:00:58] Don’t worry, he will. He will come. 别担心 他会来的 他会来的
[2:01:04] – Sirius. – You’re dying… – 小天狼星 – 你快死了…
[2:01:09] both of you. 你们两个都是
[2:01:13] Harry! 哈利!
[2:01:16] Expecto Patronum! 呼神护卫!
[2:02:19] You were right, Hermione. 你说得对 赫敏
[2:02:21] It wasn’t my dad I saw earlier. It was me! 我之前见到的 不是我父亲 而是我!
[2:02:24] I saw myself conjuring the Patronus before. 我看见自己施展了守护神咒
[2:02:27] I knew I could do it this time because… 我知道我这次能成功的…
[2:02:30] well, I had already done it. 因为我之前就做到过了
[2:02:32] – Does that make sense? – No. – 这合逻辑吗? – 不知所云
[2:02:34] But I don’t like flying! 但我真心不喜欢飞!
[2:02:50] Bombarda! 爆破隆隆!
[2:03:25] I’ll be forever grateful for this… 我会永远感激…
[2:03:28] to both of you. 你们两位的
[2:03:29] – I want to go with you. – One day, perhaps. – 我想和你一起走 – 以后再说吧
[2:03:32] For some time, my life will be too unpredictable. 我的人生总是充满了太多的变数
[2:03:35] And besides… 而且…
[2:03:38] – you’re meant to be here. – But you’re innocent. – 你应当留在这里的 – 但你是无辜的
[2:03:42] And you know it. 你清楚就行
[2:03:45] And for now, that will do. 目前 这样我就满足了
[2:03:49] I expect you’re tired of hearing this… 我猜你估计听厌了…
[2:03:53] but you look so like your father. 但你真像你爸爸啊
[2:03:57] Except your eyes. 除了你的眼睛
[2:04:00] – You have… – My mother’s eyes. – 眼睛… – 像我妈妈
[2:04:04] It’s cruel that I spent so much time with James and Lily, and you so little. 事实很残酷 我和你父母一起那么长时间 跟你却只有这么一会儿
[2:04:10] But know this. 但记住这个
[2:04:12] The ones that love us never really leave us. 爱我们的人 不会真的离我们而去
[2:04:17] And you can always find them… 你总会找到他们的…
[2:04:21] in here. 就在这里
[2:04:33] You really are the brightest witch of your age. 在你这个年龄 你真是最出色的女巫
[2:05:03] We have to go. 我们得回去了
[2:05:33] – Well? – He’s free. We did it. – 那么? – 他自由了 我们做到了
[2:05:36] Did what? 做到什么?
[2:05:37] Good night. 晚安
[2:05:48] How did you get there? 你们怎么在那里
[2:05:50] I was talking to you there. And now you’re there. 刚刚说话的时候你们在那里 突然怎么到了那里
[2:05:53] – What’s he talking about, Harry? – I don’t know. – 他在说什么啊 哈利? – 我不知道
[2:05:55] Honestly, Ron. How can somebody be in two places at once? 老实说 罗恩 怎么会有人同时出现在两个地方呢?
[2:06:25] Hello, Harry. 你好 哈利
[2:06:30] I saw you coming. 我看到你来了
[2:06:37] I’ve looked worse, believe me. 别怕我的样子 这还算好的
[2:06:42] – You’ve been sacked. – No. – 您被解雇了 – 不是
[2:06:46] No. I resigned, actually. 不是 其实是我辞职了
[2:06:49] Resigned? Why? 辞职? 为什么?
[2:06:51] Well, it seems that somebody let slip the nature of my condition. 应该是有人把我的底细不小心透露出去了
[2:06:56] This time tomorrow, the owls will start arriving and parents will not want… 明天这时候 成群的猫头鹰就会送信过来…
[2:07:02] well, someone like me teaching their children. 家长们不会希望像我这样的人给孩子当老师的
[2:07:05] – But Dumbledore… – Dumbledore, He has already… – 但邓布利多… – 邓布利多 他已经…
[2:07:08] risked enough on my behalf. 替我担当了很多了
[2:07:10] Besides, people like me are… 而且 我这样的人…
[2:07:13] Well, let’s just say that I’m used to it by now. 就当我早已经习惯了吧
[2:07:26] Why do you look so miserable, Harry? 为什么你看上去这么沮丧 哈利?
[2:07:29] None of it made any difference. 到头来还是场无用功
[2:07:31] – Pettigrew escaped. – Didn’t make any difference? – 小矮星跑了 – 无用功?
[2:07:35] It made all the difference in the world. You uncovered the truth. 简直是天差地别 你们发现了真相
[2:07:39] You saved an innocent man from a terrible fate. 你们拯救了一个无辜的人 让其免于悲惨的命运
[2:07:42] It made a great deal of difference. 这简直就是天壤之别
[2:07:49] If I am proud of anything… 如果我有什么可自豪的话…
[2:07:51] it is of how much you have learned this year. 那就是你在今年所学到的一切
[2:07:54] Now, since I am no longer your teacher… 既然我已经不是你的老师了…
[2:07:57] I feel no guilt whatsoever about giving this back to you. 我也就不用顾忌什么 把这个留给你了
[2:08:02] So now I’ll say goodbye, Harry. 那我要说再见了 哈利
[2:08:05] I feel sure we’ll meet again sometime. 我确定我们还会见面的
[2:08:08] Until then… 在那之前…
[2:08:11] mischief managed. 恶作剧完毕
[2:08:47] Stand back, I said! Or I’ll take it upstairs if you don’t settle. 我说了 后退! 别围过来 我拿回房间去啦
[2:08:51] Harry. 哈利
[2:08:53] Wherever did you get it? 你从哪里搞到的?
[2:08:55] Can I have a go, Harry? After you, of course. 我能试试吗 哈利? 当然是你先试了
[2:08:57] – What are you talking about? – Quiet. – 你们在说什么啊? – 安静点
[2:09:00] Let the man through. I didn’t mean to open it, Harry. 让他过来 我不是擅自打开的 哈利
[2:09:03] It was badly wrapped. They made me do it. 是包装质量太差 他们逼我打开的
[2:09:06] Did not. 才没有
[2:09:09] – It’s a Firebolt. – It’s the fastest broom in the world. – 是火弩箭 – 是世上最快的扫帚
[2:09:12] For me? 给我的?
[2:09:14] – But who sent it? – No one knows. – 谁送给你的? – 不知道谁啊
[2:09:17] This came with it. 这个一起送来的
[2:09:23] – Go on, Harry! – Yeah, let’s see. – 快点 哈利! – 是啊 让我们瞧瞧
[2:09:25] How fast is it, Harry? 会有多快呢 哈利?
[2:09:47] Lumos. 荧光闪烁
[2:09:48] I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. 我庄严宣誓我没干好事
[2:21:10] Mischief managed. 恶作剧完毕
[2:21:17] Nox. 诺克斯
2004年 Tags:哈利波特

Post navigation

Previous Post: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(哈利波特与火焰杯)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets(哈利波特和密室)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme