英文名称:Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:Part 1
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | These are dark times, there is no denying. | 黑暗已经降临 我们无法避免 |
[00:41] | Our world has, perhaps, faced no greater threat than it does today. | 也许 我们的世界正在经历前所未有的危机 |
[00:48] | But I say this to our citizenry: | 但是我想告诉公众: |
[00:52] | We, ever your servants… | 我们 作为公仆… |
[00:56] | will continue to defend your liberty… | 将会保护你们的自由… |
[00:59] | and repel the forces that seek to take it from you. | 我们要与邪恶势力斗争到底 |
[01:05] | Your Ministry remains… | 魔法部仍然… |
[01:10] | strong. | 坚不可摧 |
[01:17] | 预言家日报: 黑魔标记 邪恶再现 | |
[01:22] | 麻瓜家庭被灭门 | |
[01:30] | Hermione. Tea’s ready, darling. | 赫敏 茶煮好了 亲爱的 |
[01:32] | Coming, Mom. | 这就来 妈妈 |
[01:38] | Come on, Dudley, hurry up. | 快点 达力 快一点 |
[01:40] | I still don’t understand why we have to leave. | 我们为什么一定要走 |
[01:43] | Because, unh, it’s not safe for us here anymore. | 因为这里对我们来说太危险了 |
[02:03] | Ron, tell your father supper’s nearly ready. | 罗恩 叫你爸回来吃晚饭 |
[02:13] | Is this in Australia? | 这是澳大利亚吗? |
[02:15] | Looks wonderful, doesn’t it? | 看起来真棒 不是吗? |
[02:17] | Three and a half thousand kilometers along Australia’s east coast. | 沿着澳大利亚的东海岸绵延三千五百公里 |
[02:23] | Obliviate. | 一忘皆空 |
[03:32] | 哈利波特与死亡圣器 上 | |
[04:39] | Severus. | 西弗勒斯 |
[04:41] | I was beginning to worry you had lost your way. | 我以为你迷路了呢 |
[04:44] | Come, we’ve saved you a seat. | 快坐下 我们给你留了位置 |
[04:52] | You bring news, I trust? | 我相信你又带来好消息了 是吗? |
[04:54] | It will happen Saturday next, at nightfall. | 他们会在下个周六行动 日落时分 |
[04:57] | I’ve heard differently, my Lord. | 我听到的消息恰恰相反 主人 |
[05:00] | Dawlish, the Auror, has let slip that the Potter boy… | 傲罗德力士透露说波特… |
[05:03] | will not be moved until the 30th of this month. | 会在本月三十日才动身 |
[05:07] | The day before he turns 17. | 也就是在他十七岁生日前一天 |
[05:08] | This is a false trail. | 你的消息错了 |
[05:12] | The Auror Office no longer plays any part in the protection of Harry Potter. | 傲罗已经不再负责保护哈利波特 |
[05:16] | Those closest to him believe we have infiltrated the Ministry. | 他们认为魔法部已被我们渗透了 |
[05:21] | Well, they got that right, haven’t they? | 还真被他们猜中了 是吧? |
[05:28] | What say you, Pius? | 你有什么要说的 皮尔斯? |
[05:34] | One hears many things, my Lord. | 我也是一头雾水 主人 |
[05:36] | Whether the truth is among them is not clear. | 搞不清谁说的是真话 |
[05:39] | Heh. Spoken like a true politician. | 哈哈 你说话还真像政客 |
[05:43] | You will, I think, prove most useful, Pius. | 皮尔斯 你应该证明一下自己的价值了 |
[05:49] | – Where will he be taken, the boy? – To a safe house. | – 那孩子会被带到哪里? – 安全的地方 |
[05:53] | Most likely the home of someone in the Order. | 有可能是凤凰社成员的家里 |
[05:56] | I’m told it’s been given every manner of protection possible. | 我听说那里已经戒备森严 |
[05:59] | Once there, it will be impractical to attack him. | 一旦他到了那儿 我们就束手无策了 |
[06:03] | Ahem. My Lord. I’d like to volunteer myself for this task. | 主人 我自愿前去完成这个任务 |
[06:08] | I want to kill the boy. | 我想亲手解决那孩子 |
[06:10] | Wormtail! | 虫尾巴! |
[06:12] | Have I not spoken to you about keeping our guest quiet? | 我没告诉过你让客人安静点吗? |
[06:15] | Yes, my Lord. | 是的 主人 |
[06:17] | Right away, my Lord. | 马上好 主人 |
[06:20] | As inspiring as I find your bloodlust, Bellatrix… | 虽然我很欣赏你嗜血成性 贝拉特里克斯… |
[06:25] | I must be the one to kill Harry Potter. | 但是我必须亲手杀了哈利波特 |
[06:31] | But I face an unfortunate complication. | 但是我遇到了一个很棘手的问题 |
[06:35] | That my wand and Potter’s share the same core. | 我的魔杖和波特的魔杖有相同的杖芯 |
[06:42] | They are, in some ways, twins. | 就像是双胞胎 |
[06:49] | We can wound, but not fatally harm one another. | 我们可以伤害对方 但是无法杀死对方 |
[06:55] | If I am to kill him… | 如果我想要杀了他… |
[06:58] | I must do it with another’s wand. | 那我就必须用别人的魔杖 |
[07:04] | Come, surely one of you would like the honor? | 我想你们之中肯定有人愿意把魔杖奉献给我吧? |
[07:12] | Mm? | 是吗? |
[07:15] | What about you, Lucius? | 你说呢 卢修斯? |
[07:22] | My Lord? | 主人 您是说? |
[07:24] | “My Lord?” | 又装傻了? |
[07:27] | I require your wand. | 我需要你的魔杖 |
[07:44] | Do I detect elm? | 这是榆木做的吧? |
[07:46] | Yes, my Lord. | 是的 主人 |
[07:54] | And the core? | 那杖芯呢? |
[07:57] | Dragon. Ahem. | 是龙的… |
[08:00] | Dragon heartstring, my Lord. | 是龙的心脏腱索 主人 |
[08:02] | – Dragon heartstring. – Mm. | – 龙的心脏腱索 – 是的 |
[08:19] | To those of you who do not know… | 也许有些人还不知道… |
[08:21] | we are joined tonight by Miss Charity Burbage… | 今晚我们还邀请了凯瑞迪・布巴吉女士… |
[08:24] | who, until recently, taught at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. | 她此前一直在霍格沃茨任教 |
[08:30] | Her specialty was Muggle Studies. | 负责教授麻瓜研究课程 |
[08:37] | It is Miss Burbage’s belief that Muggles are not so different from us. | 布巴吉女士相信我们与麻瓜并无太大差别 |
[08:43] | She would, given her way… | 她的理论是 让我们… |
[08:47] | have us mate with them. | 与麻瓜们一起生活 |
[08:53] | To her, the mixture of magical and Muggle blood is not an abomination… | 对她来说 麻瓜与巫师结合并不是什么丢脸的事… |
[08:59] | but something to be encouraged. | 而是应该鼓励的事 |
[09:04] | Severus. | 西弗勒斯 |
[09:06] | Severus, please. | 西弗勒斯 救救我 |
[09:09] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[09:16] | Avada Kedavra! | 阿瓦达索命! |
[09:28] | Nagini. | 纳吉尼 |
[09:34] | Dinner. | 去吃晚餐吧 |
[11:21] | – Hello, Harry. – All right. Wow. | – 嘿 哈利 – 你们终于来了 |
[11:24] | Hello. | 嘿 |
[11:25] | – You’re looking fit. – Yeah, he’s absolutely gorgeous. | – 你看起来精神不错嘛 – 他看起来意气风发 |
[11:28] | What say we get undercover before someone murders him? | 不如我们再等等好让人来干掉他吧? |
[11:31] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[11:37] | Kingsley, I thought you were looking after the Prime Minister. | 金斯莱 你不用保护麻瓜首相吗 |
[11:40] | You are more important. | 你比他更重要 |
[11:42] | – Hello, Harry. Bill Weasley. – Oh. Pleasure to meet you. | – 很高兴见到你 哈利 我是比尔・韦斯莱 – 我也很高兴见到你 |
[11:45] | – He was never always this handsome. – Dead ugly. | – 他以前可没这么帅 – 超丑的 |
[11:48] | True enough. | 那是真的 |
[11:50] | Owe it all to a werewolf, name of Greyback. | 全拜狼人所赐 他叫格雷伯克 |
[11:52] | – Hope to repay the favor one day. – You’re still beautiful to me, William. | – 真希望有天能让他血债血偿 – 在我心里你就是最美的 威廉 |
[11:56] | Just remember, Fleur, Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now. | 一定要记住 芙蓉 比尔吃牛排最好煎得嫩一点 |
[12:00] | My husband, the joker. | 我老公 总是那么有趣 |
[12:02] | By the way, wait till you hear the news. Remus and I… | 顺便说一句 你们一定听说了 莱姆斯和我… |
[12:06] | All right. We’ll have time for a cozy catch-up later. | 行了行了 我们之后有的是时间闲聊 |
[12:08] | We’ve got to get the hell out of here. And soon. | 我们必须马上离开这儿 马上 |
[12:12] | Potter, you’re underage, which means you’ve still got the Trace on you. | 波特 你年纪还没到 也就意味着你身上仍有踪丝 |
[12:16] | What’s the Trace? | 什么踪丝? |
[12:17] | If you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes your nose. | 你打个喷嚏 魔法部都知道是谁给你擦的鼻子 |
[12:20] | We have to use those means of transport the Trace can’t detect: | 必须采取不用魔法的方式转移你: |
[12:23] | Brooms, Thestrals and the like. We go in pairs. | 骑扫帚 夜骐什么的 两人一组 |
[12:25] | That way, if anyone’s out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be… | 这样 如果有人在外面守株待兔 肯定有… |
[12:29] | they won’t know which Harry Potter is the real one. | 他们也不知道哪个哈利・波特才是真的 |
[12:32] | The real one? | 什么叫真的? |
[12:35] | I believe you’re familiar with this particular brew. | 我想这药水你应该不陌生吧 |
[12:38] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不要 |
[12:41] | I told you he’d take it well. | 我说吧 他不会同意的 |
[12:42] | No, if you think I’m gonna let everyone risk their lives for me, I… | 不 我不想大家为我一个人冒生命危险 我… |
[12:45] | – Never done that before, have we? – No. No. This is different. | – 我们又不是没干过 是吗? – 不不 这次不一样 |
[12:49] | I mean, taking that, becoming me. No. | 我是说 喝了药水变成我 这不行 |
[12:51] | Well, none of us really fancy it, mate. | 哥们 你以为我们愿意变成你 |
[12:53] | Imagine if something went wrong, and we ended up a scrawny, specky git forever. | 万一出问题 我们可就终身变成你那小鸡仔样了 |
[12:57] | Everyone here is of age, Potter. | 我们每个人都成年了 波特 |
[12:59] | They’ve all agreed to take the risk. | 他们都愿意冒这个险 |
[13:02] | Technically, I’ve been coerced. | 准确的说 我是被强迫的 |
[13:05] | Mundungus Fletcher, Mr. Potter. | 蒙顿格斯・弗莱奇 波特先生 |
[13:08] | – Always been a huge admirer. – Nip it, Mundungus. | – 久仰大名今日终得一见 – 闭嘴 蒙顿格斯 |
[13:12] | All right, Granger, as discussed. | 好了 格兰杰 按照事前商定的 |
[13:14] | – Blimey, Hermione. – Straight in here, if you please. | – 轻点 赫敏 – 劳驾把头发放进来 |
[13:27] | For those of you who haven’t taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning: | 还没尝过复方汤剂的人 给你们一个忠告 |
[13:31] | It tastes like goblin piss. | 这味道像妖精尿 |
[13:33] | Have a lot of experiences with that, do you, Mad-Eye? | 看来你常喝啊 疯眼汉 |
[13:37] | Just trying to diffuse the tension. | 我只是缓和一下气氛 |
[13:41] | Oh. | 噢 |
[13:46] | Ugh. | 呃 |
[14:12] | Wow, we’re identical. | 哇 一模一样 |
[14:14] | Not yet, you’re not. | 这还不算 |
[14:19] | Haven’t got anything a bit more sporting, have you? | 你除了运动衫就不穿别的衣服吗? |
[14:21] | I don’t really fancy this color. | 这颜色看起来好丑 |
[14:23] | Well, fancy this, you’re not you. So shut it and strip. | 行了 赶快穿上 你现在不是你 给我闭嘴赶快换衣服 |
[14:26] | All right, all right. | 好的好的 遵命 |
[14:28] | You’ll need to change too, Potter. | 你也要换衣服 波特 |
[14:30] | Bill, look away. I’m hideous. | 比尔 别看我 好丑 |
[14:33] | I knew she was lying about that tattoo. | 金妮还说你有纹身呢 |
[14:35] | Harry, your eyesight really is awful. | 哈利 你视力实在太糟了 |
[14:38] | Right, then. We’ll be pairing off. Each Potter will have a protector. | 好了 现在我们要分组 每个波特都有一个护卫 |
[14:42] | Mundungus, stick tight to me. I wanna keep an eye on you. | 蒙顿格斯 你跟着我 我得看着你 |
[14:45] | – As for Harry… – Yes? | – 那么哈利… – 啊? |
[14:48] | The real Harry. | 真的哈利 |
[14:50] | – Where the devil are you, anyway? – Here. | – 你到底是哪一个? – 我在这儿 |
[14:52] | You’ll ride with Hagrid. | 你和海格一起 |
[14:54] | I brought you here 16 years ago when you were no bigger than a Bowtruckle. | 我十六年前带你来这里的时候你还没一个护树罗锅大呢 |
[15:00] | Seems only right that I should be the one to take you away now. | 看来带你离开这儿的人也就我最合适了 |
[15:03] | Yes, it’s all very touching. Let’s go. | 是的 的确很感人 我们出发 |
[15:19] | Head for the Burrows. We’ll rendezvous there. | 方向陋居 我们在那里集合 |
[15:23] | On the count of three. | 我数三下 |
[15:26] | Hold tight, Harry. | 坐稳了 哈利 |
[15:27] | One… | 一… |
[15:30] | two… | 二… |
[15:38] | three! | 三! |
[16:10] | – Which one? – Where are you? | – 是哪一个? – 你在哪儿? |
[16:14] | He’s on your right! | 他在你右边! |
[16:16] | He’s over there! | 他在那边! |
[16:18] | Down! | 在下面! |
[16:25] | Hagrid, we have to help the others! | 海格 我们得回去帮他们! |
[16:27] | I can’t do that, Harry. Mad-Eye’s orders. | 不行 哈利 疯眼汉的命令 |
[16:37] | Hang on. | 抓紧了 |
[16:43] | Stupefy! | 昏昏倒地! |
[16:59] | Hang on, Harry. | 坐稳了 哈利 |
[17:10] | Hagrid. | 海格 |
[17:29] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[17:53] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[19:15] | Harry. Hagrid. | 哈利 海格 |
[19:19] | What happened? Where are the others? | 怎么样了? 其他人在哪里? |
[19:23] | Is no one else back? | 还没有人回来吗? |
[19:24] | They were on us right from the start, Molly. We didn’t stand a chance. | 我们是一起出发的 莫丽 他们可能还要一会儿 |
[19:28] | Well, thank goodness you two are all right. | 谢天谢地你们两个没事 |
[19:32] | The Death Eaters were waiting for us. It was an ambush. | 食死徒伏击了我们 |
[19:34] | Ron and Tonks should’ve already been back. | 罗恩和唐克斯早该到了 |
[19:37] | Dad and Fred as well. | 老爸和弗雷德也该到了 |
[19:41] | Here! | 来搭把手! |
[19:43] | Quick. Into the house. | 快点进屋 |
[19:50] | Oh, my boy. | 哦 宝贝儿 |
[19:55] | Oh. Oh. | 怎么会这样 |
[19:59] | – Lupin! – What are you doing? | – 卢平! – 你要干嘛? |
[20:03] | What creature sat in the corner… | 你第一次到我在霍格沃茨的办公室… |
[20:06] | the first time Harry Potter visited my office in Hogwarts? | 办公室的角落里是什么生物? |
[20:09] | – Are you mad? – What creature?! | – 你疯了吗? – 什么生物?! |
[20:11] | A Grindylow. | 是一只格林迪洛 |
[20:19] | We’ve been betrayed. | 我们被出卖了 |
[20:21] | Voldemort knew you were being moved tonight. | 伏地魔知道你在今晚动身 |
[20:24] | I had to make sure you weren’t an impostor. | 我必须弄清你是不是奸细 |
[20:34] | Wait. | 站住 |
[20:38] | The last words Albus Dumbledore spoke to the pair of us? | 阿不思・邓布利多跟我俩说的最后一句话是什么? |
[20:44] | “Harry is the best hope we have. Trust him.” | “哈利是我们最宝贵的希望 相信他” |
[20:53] | What gave you away? | 你怎么逃出来的? |
[20:55] | Hedwig, I think. She was trying to protect me. | 我想是海德薇 她想要保护我 |
[21:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:16] | Deserves that. Brilliant, he was. | 他配得上你 他很聪明 |
[21:18] | – I wouldn’t be standing here without him. – Really? | – 没有他我不可能活着到这儿 – 真的吗? |
[21:22] | Always the tone of surprise. | 至于这么惊讶吗 |
[21:33] | We the last back? | 我们是最后一队? |
[21:35] | Where’s George? | 乔治在哪里? |
[21:58] | How you feeling, Georgie? | 你感觉怎么样 乔治? |
[22:02] | Saint-like. | 仙乐飘飘啊 |
[22:05] | Come again? | 你说什么? |
[22:07] | Saint-like. I’m holy. | 动听啊 |
[22:11] | I’m holey, Fred. Get it? | 瞧 这有个洞 洞听 弗雷德 懂了吗? |
[22:16] | The whole wide world of ear-related humor and you go for “I’m holey.” | 耳朵的俏皮话多得是 你偏偏挑了”洞听” |
[22:21] | That’s pathetic. | 真够可怜的 |
[22:22] | Reckon I’m still better-looking than you. | 就算这样我还是比你帅 |
[22:28] | Mad-Eye’s dead. | 疯眼汉死了 |
[22:41] | Mundungus took one look at Voldemort and Disapparated. | 蒙顿格斯一看到伏地魔就幻影移形了 |
[23:08] | Head for the Burrows. | 方向陋居 |
[23:10] | This is beyond anything I imagined. | 这真是难以置信 |
[23:12] | – Seven? – Seven…? A Horcrux. | – 七个? – 七个…? 魂器 |
[23:15] | They could be hidden anywhere. | 他们可能被藏在任何地方 |
[23:16] | To rip the soul into seven pieces…. | 为了把灵魂分成七块… |
[23:19] | – If you did destroy each Horcrux…. – One destroys Voldemort. | – 如果你摧毁了所有魂器… – 你就击败了了伏地魔 |
[23:25] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[23:28] | You lied to me. Lied to me, Ollivander. | 你骗了我 骗了我 奥利凡德 |
[24:03] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪里? |
[24:09] | Nobody else is going to die. Not for me. | 不能再有人为我而死了 |
[24:13] | For you? | 为你? |
[24:15] | You think Mad-Eye died for you? | 你觉得疯眼汉是为你而死的? |
[24:18] | You think George took that curse for you? | 你觉得乔治负伤也是为了你? |
[24:21] | You may be the Chosen One, mate, but this is a whole lot bigger than that. | 也许你真是救世之星 但这一切远比你重要得多 |
[24:25] | It’s always been bigger than that. | 一直比你想的重要得多 |
[24:30] | – Come with me. – What, and leave Hermione? | – 跟我一起走 – 什么 撇下赫敏? |
[24:33] | You mad? We wouldn’t last two days without her. | 你疯了吗? 没有她我们两天都活不下去 |
[24:39] | Don’t tell her I said that. | 别告诉她是我说的 |
[24:42] | Besides, you’ve still got the Trace on you. | 再说了 你身上的踪丝还没失效 |
[24:45] | – We’ve still got the wedding… – I don’t care about a wedding. | – 我们还要参加婚礼呢… – 什么见鬼婚礼 |
[24:49] | I’m sorry. No matter whose it is. I have to start finding these Horcruxes. | 对不起 无意冒犯 但是我们必须开始找魂器了 |
[24:55] | They’re our only chance to beat him… | 那是我们唯一可以击倒他的方法… |
[24:57] | and the longer we stay here, the stronger he gets. | 我们等得越久 他就越强大 |
[25:01] | Tonight’s not the night, mate. | 今晚不是时候 兄弟 |
[25:03] | We’d only be doing him a favor. | 就当让他多活两天吧 |
[25:34] | Do you think he knows? | 你觉得他知道吗? |
[25:36] | I mean, they’re bits of his soul, these Horcruxes. Bits of him. | 魂器 就是他一部分的灵魂 也就是他的一部分 |
[25:43] | When Dumbledore destroyed the ring, you destroyed Tom Riddle’s diary… | 当邓布利多摧毁了他的戒指 你毁掉了汤姆・里德尔的日记… |
[25:49] | he must have felt something. | 他肯定察觉到了 |
[25:52] | To kill the other Horcruxes, we have to find them. | 要毁灭其他魂器 我们必须先找到它们 |
[25:56] | Where are they? | 它们在哪儿? |
[25:59] | Where do we start? | 我们从哪里开始? |
[26:04] | Ready when you are. | 准备好了吗 |
[26:07] | Please pay attention! It’s your brother’s wedding. Buck up. | 注意点! 这是哥哥的婚礼 打起精神来 |
[26:12] | 邓布利多的黑暗秘密 丽塔・斯基特新书发布 | |
[26:29] | 悼念邓布利多 埃菲亚斯・多吉 | |
[26:37] | Zip me up, will you? | 帮我拉一下拉链 好吗? |
[26:53] | It seems silly, doesn’t it, a wedding? | 挺傻的 是吧 这婚礼? |
[26:55] | Given everything that’s going on. | 对将来的事视而不见 |
[26:59] | Maybe that’s the best reason to have it… | 也许这就是最好的理由… |
[27:02] | because of everything that’s going on. | 该来的总会要来的 |
[27:20] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[27:32] | Come on, keep up. | 准备好 要升起来咯 |
[27:35] | All together now. | 大家一起来 |
[27:37] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[27:53] | How’s it looking at your end, boys? | 那边看起来怎么样 孩子们? |
[27:56] | Brilliant. | 很不错 |
[28:00] | Bloody hell. What’s the Minister of Magic doing here? | 见鬼 魔法部长来这里干什么? |
[28:10] | To what do we owe the pleasure, Minister? | 什么风把你吹来了 部长先生? |
[28:13] | I think we both know the answer to that question, Mr. Potter. | 我想我们彼此都很清楚为什么 波特先生 |
[28:25] | And this is…? | 这个是…? |
[28:35] | “Herein is set forth the last will and testament… | “我将要呈上的是…” |
[28:39] | of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. | 阿不思・珀西瓦尔・伍尔弗里克・布赖恩・邓布利多的遗嘱以及遗物 |
[28:44] | First, to Ronald Bilius Weasley… | 首先 我留给罗纳德・比利尔斯・韦斯莱的… |
[28:48] | I leave my Deluminator… | 是我的熄灯器… |
[28:52] | a device of my own making… | 我亲手制作的… |
[28:54] | in the hope that, when things seem most dark… | 希望可以在最黑暗的时候… |
[29:01] | it will show him the light.” | 为他指明方向” |
[29:10] | – Dumbledore left this for me? – Yeah. | – 邓布利多留给我的? – 是的 |
[29:14] | Brilliant. | 好棒啊 |
[29:16] | What is it? | 这有什么用? |
[29:30] | Wicked. | 真牛 |
[29:34] | “To Hermione Jean Granger… | “我留给赫敏・简・格兰杰… |
[29:37] | I leave my copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard… | 这本”诗翁彼豆故事集”… |
[29:43] | in the hope that she find it entertaining and instructive.” | 希望她在里面读到欢乐与启示” |
[29:48] | Mom used to read me those. | 我妈妈以前常给我念这本书 |
[29:50] | “The Wizard and the Hopping Pot.” | “巫师与大礼帽” |
[29:52] | “Babbitty Rabbitty and the Cackling Stump.” | “小兔芭比迪和咯咯笑树桩” |
[29:57] | Come on, Babbitty Rabbitty. | 不是吧 小兔芭比迪 |
[30:01] | No? | 没听说过? |
[30:03] | “To Harry James Potter… | “我留给哈利・詹姆・波特… |
[30:06] | I leave the Snitch he caught in his first Quidditch match at Hogwarts… | 他第一次在霍格沃茨魁地奇比赛上抓到的飞贼… |
[30:10] | as a reminder of the rewards of perseverance… | 希望他能记住通过坚毅与技巧… |
[30:17] | and skill.” | 得来的一切” |
[30:39] | – Is that it, then? – Not quite. | – 就这个 没别的了? – 那倒不是 |
[30:43] | Dumbledore left you a second bequest: | 邓布利多还给你留了第二样东西: |
[30:48] | The sword of Godric Gryffindor. | 戈德里克・格兰芬多之剑 |
[30:53] | Unfortunately, the sword of Gryffindor was not Dumbledore’s to give away. | 不幸的是 邓布利多没有权利将格兰芬多之剑送给他人 |
[30:58] | As an important historical artifact, it belongs… | 作为一件重要的历史文物 它属于… |
[31:01] | To Harry. | 属于哈利 |
[31:03] | It belongs to Harry. | 它是属于哈利的 |
[31:05] | It came to him when he needed it in the Chamber of Secrets. | 当哈利在密室里需要它的时候格兰芬多之剑就出现了 |
[31:08] | The sword may present itself to any worthy Gryffindor. | 出色的格兰芬多巫师都可以召唤出宝剑 |
[31:11] | That does not make it that wizard’s property. | 但不能说剑是他的私人物品 |
[31:15] | And, in any event, the current whereabouts of the sword are unknown. | 而且 现在这把剑已经不知去向 |
[31:18] | – Excuse me? – The sword is missing. | – 什么? – 那把剑失踪了 |
[31:22] | I don’t know what you’re up to, Mr. Potter… | 我不知道你想要干什么 波特先生… |
[31:26] | but you can’t fight this war on your own. | 但是你不能独自面对 |
[31:30] | He’s too strong. | 他太强大了 |
[32:34] | Hello, Harry. | 哈利 |
[32:36] | I’ve interrupted a deep thought, haven’t I? I can see it growing smaller in your eyes. | 我是不是打扰到你了? 我从你眼中看到你在思考 |
[32:40] | Of course not. How are you, Luna? | 当然没有 近来好吗 卢娜? |
[32:42] | Very well. Got bitten by a garden gnome only moments ago. | 我很好 刚刚被一个地精咬了 |
[32:45] | Gnome saliva is very beneficial. | 地精口水对身体有好处 |
[32:47] | Xenophilius Lovegood. We live just over the hill. | 谢诺菲留斯・洛夫古德 我们就住在山那边 |
[32:50] | Pleasure to meet you, sir. | 很高兴认识你 先生 |
[32:51] | I trust you know, Mr. Potter, that we at The Quibbler… | 相信你有所耳闻 波特先生 我们唱唱反调杂志… |
[32:54] | unlike those toadies at The Daily Prophet… | 不像那些预言家日报的马屁精… |
[32:57] | fully supported Dumbledore in his lifetime… | 邓布利多在世时我们支持他… |
[32:59] | and, in his death, support you just as fully. | 他死后 我们依然全力支持他 |
[33:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:05] | Come, Daddy. Harry doesn’t want to talk to us right now. | 走了 爸爸 哈利现在不想和我们说话 |
[33:08] | He’s just too polite to say so. | 他只是出于礼貌没有说而已 |
[33:10] | Harry Potter. | 哈利・波特 |
[33:16] | Excuse me, sir? May I sit down? | 抱歉 先生? 我能坐这里吗? |
[33:18] | Mr. Potter. By all means. Here. | 哦 波特先生 当然可以 请坐 |
[33:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:26] | I found what you wrote in The Daily Prophet really moving. | 您在预言家日报的文章很感人 |
[33:30] | You obviously knew Dumbledore well. | 你一定和邓布利多是老相识了 |
[33:33] | Well, I certainly knew him the longest. | 的确 我和他算是认识时间最长的了 |
[33:36] | That is, if you don’t count his brother, Aberforth… | 如果不算他的弟弟阿不福思的话… |
[33:39] | and somehow, people never do seem to count Aberforth. | 当然 从来也没有人把阿不福思算进去 |
[33:42] | – I didn’t even know he had a brother. – Ah. | – 我不知道他还有一个弟弟 – 很正常 |
[33:45] | Well, Dumbledore was always very private, even as a boy. | 邓布利多一直是一个很谨慎的人 从小就这样 |
[33:48] | Don’t despair, Elphias. | 别泄气 埃菲亚斯 |
[33:50] | I’m told he’s been thoroughly unriddled by Rita Skeeter… | 我听说丽塔・斯基特把他的一切都公之于众了… |
[33:54] | in 800 pages, no less. | 绝对不少于八百页 |
[33:58] | Word has it that someone talked to her. | 据说有人找她聊过 |
[34:03] | Someone who knew the Dumbledore family well. | 一个对邓布利多一家很了解的人 |
[34:06] | Both you and I know who that is, Elphias. | 你我心里都清楚这人是谁 埃菲亚斯 |
[34:09] | A monstrous betrayal. | 一个可怕的叛徒 |
[34:13] | Who are we talking about? | 这是在说谁? |
[34:16] | Bathilda Bagshot. | 巴希达・巴沙特 |
[34:20] | – Who? – My God, boy… | – 谁? – 天啊 孩子… |
[34:21] | She’s only the most celebrated magical historian of the last century. | 她是上世纪最著名的魔法史学家 |
[34:27] | She was as close to the Dumbledores as anyone. | 没有人比她和邓布利多一家关系更密切了 |
[34:32] | Oh, I’m sure Rita Skeeter thought it well worth a trip to Godric’s Hollow… | 丽塔・斯基特肯定不辞辛苦去了戈德里克山谷… |
[34:37] | to take a peek into that old bird’s rattled cage. | 就为了刺探他家的陈年往事 |
[34:40] | Godric’s Hollow? | 戈德里克山谷? |
[34:43] | Bathilda Bagshot lives at Godric’s Hollow? | 巴希达・巴沙特住在戈德里克山谷? |
[34:45] | Well, that’s where she first met Dumbledore. | 那是她和邓布利多初遇的地方 |
[34:47] | You don’t mean to say he lived there too? | 你是说邓布利多也住在那? |
[34:49] | The family moved there after his father killed those three Muggles. | 在他父亲杀了那三个麻瓜之后 他们就举家搬去那了 |
[34:53] | Oh, it was quite the scandal. | 当时这桩丑闻闹得沸沸扬扬的 |
[34:57] | Honestly, my boy, are you sure you knew him at all? | 老实说 孩子 你确定你真的了解他吗? |
[35:28] | The Ministry has fallen. | 魔法部已被攻陷 |
[35:32] | The Minister of Magic is dead. | 魔法部长也已死去 |
[35:38] | They are coming. | 他们来了 |
[35:41] | They are coming. | 他们来了 |
[35:44] | They are coming. | 他们来了 |
[35:46] | They’re coming! | 他们来了! |
[35:49] | Nice meeting you, Mr. Potter. | 很高兴认识你 波特先生 |
[36:02] | – Ginny! – Harry! Go! | – 金妮! – 哈利! 走! |
[36:05] | Go! | 离开这里! |
[36:19] | Here you go, sightseeing tour? Leaves in 15 minutes. | 市内观光团去不去? 十五分钟内就出发 |
[36:23] | – Where are we? – Shaftesbury Avenue. | – 我们在哪? – 沙夫茨伯里大街(英国伦敦剧场集中的街区) |
[36:26] | I used to come to the theater here with Mom and Dad. | 我爸妈过去常带我来看戏 |
[36:29] | I don’t know why I thought of it. It just popped into my head. | 不知道我为什么会想到这里 这地方突然就跳到我脑子里来了 |
[36:33] | This way. | 这边 |
[36:39] | We need to change. | 我们得换一下衣服 |
[36:47] | How the ruddy…? | 这什么情况…? |
[36:48] | Undetectable Extension Charm. | 无痕伸展咒 |
[36:51] | You’re amazing, you are. | 你简直太了不起了 真的 |
[36:54] | Always the tone of surprise. | 至于这么惊讶吗 |
[36:58] | Ah. That’ll be the books. | 啊 还好书也带了 |
[37:06] | What about all the people at the wedding? | 婚礼上其他人怎么办? |
[37:08] | – Do you think we should go back? – They were after you. | – 我们是不是应该回去帮忙? – 那些人是冲你来的 |
[37:10] | We’d put everyone in danger by going back. | 我们回去会使大家陷入危险 |
[37:14] | – Ron’s right. – Ahem. | – 罗恩是对的 – 喂 |
[37:16] | Coffee? | 咖啡? |
[37:19] | – A cappuccino, please. – You? | – 一杯卡布奇诺 谢谢 – 你呢? |
[37:22] | – What she said. – Same. | – 和她要一样的 – 我也是 |
[37:29] | So where do we go from here? Leaky Cauldron? | 我们现在去哪? 破釜酒吧? |
[37:33] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[37:35] | If Voldemort has taken over the Ministry, none of the old places are safe. | 如果伏地魔已经控制了魔法部 所有我们常去的地方都不安全 |
[37:39] | Everyone from the wedding will have gone underground, into hiding. | 婚礼上所有人都会躲起来的 |
[37:42] | My rucksack with all my things, I’ve left it at the Burrow. | 我的包被我忘在陋居了 里面装着我所有的东西 |
[37:50] | You’re joking. | 不是吧 都装进去了? |
[37:53] | I’ve had all the essentials packed for days, just in case. | 我花了好几天把所有必需品都装好了 以防万一 |
[37:58] | By the way, these jeans, not my favorite. | 顺便说一下 这些牛仔裤不是我最喜欢的 |
[38:01] | Down! | 趴下! |
[38:03] | Stupefy! | 昏昏倒地! |
[38:09] | Expulso! | 飞沙走石! |
[38:20] | Petrificus Totalus. | 统统石化 |
[38:26] | Go. | 快走 |
[38:28] | Leave. | 离开这里 |
[38:34] | Lock the door, get the lights. | 把门锁上 把灯灭掉 |
[38:46] | This one’s name is Rowle. | 他叫罗尔 |
[38:48] | He was on the Astronomy Tower the night Snape killed Dumbledore. | 斯内普在天文塔上杀死邓布利多那晚 他也在场 |
[38:52] | This is Dolohov. I recognize him from the wanted posters. | 他是多洛霍夫 我曾见过通缉他的告示 |
[38:58] | So, what we gonna do with you, hey? | 我们该怎么处置你呢? |
[39:01] | Kill us if it was turned round, wouldn’t you? | 如果倒下的是我们 肯定被你杀了对吧? |
[39:03] | If we kill them, they’ll know we were here. | 如果我们杀了他们 大家都会知道我们曾在这出现 |
[39:04] | Ron. | 罗恩 |
[39:06] | Suppose he did Mad-Eye. How would you feel then? | 如果是他杀了疯眼汉呢 你还会怜悯他吗? |
[39:12] | It’s better we wipe their memories. | 最好只抹去他们的记忆 |
[39:14] | You’re the boss. | 你说了算 |
[39:17] | Hermione… | 赫敏… |
[39:21] | you’re the best at spells. | 还是你来吧 |
[39:41] | Obliviate. | 一忘皆空 |
[39:56] | How is it they knew we were there? | 他们是怎么知道我们在这? |
[39:57] | Maybe you still have the Trace on you? | 你身上的踪丝还没解除? |
[39:59] | Can’t be. Trace breaks at 17. It’s wizarding law. | 不可能 踪丝17岁当天就解除了 巫师法规定的 |
[40:04] | What? | 怎么了? |
[40:07] | We didn’t celebrate your birthday, Harry. | 我们还没给你庆祝生日呢 哈利 |
[40:10] | Ginny and I, we prepared a cake. | 金妮和我一起为你准备了个蛋糕 |
[40:14] | We were going to bring it out at the end of the wedding. | 我们本来打算在婚礼最后拿出来的 |
[40:17] | I appreciate the thought, but given the fact that we were almost killed… | 你们这么贴心我很感激 不过想想咱们在几分钟前差点 |
[40:20] | by a couple of Death Eaters a few minutes ago… | 被两个食死徒杀了… |
[40:24] | Right. | 对哦 |
[40:27] | Perspective. | 说得也是 |
[40:28] | We need to get off the streets, get somewhere safe. | 街上人多眼杂的 我们得去个安全的地方 |
[41:04] | What was that all about? | 这究竟是干什么用的? |
[41:07] | Probably Mad-Eye’s idea, in case Snape decided to come snooping. | 估计是疯眼汉的主意 以防斯内普来偷窥 |
[41:21] | Homenum Revelio. | 从形显身 |
[41:30] | We’re alone. | 这儿没别人了 |
[41:38] | I believed another wand… | 我以为另一只魔杖… |
[41:41] | – You lied to me. – It makes no sense. | – 你骗我 – 我怎么敢骗您 |
[41:46] | I believed a different wand would work, I swear. | 我以为再换一根魔杖就会有用 我发誓 |
[41:51] | There must be another way. | 肯定还有别的方法 |
[42:32] | 小天狼星 | |
[42:58] | 巴希达・巴沙特 | |
[43:02] | “魔法史” | |
[43:03] | Harry? Hermione, where are you? | 哈利? 赫敏 你们在哪? |
[43:07] | I think I’ve found something. | 我觉得我发现了一些东西 |
[43:16] | Lovely. | 这没什么啊 |
[43:22] | “Regulus Arcturus Black.” | “雷古勒斯・阿克图勒斯・布莱克” |
[43:26] | R.A.B. | 他就是R.A.B |
[43:31] | “I know I will be dead long before you read this. | “在你读到这之前我早就死了 |
[43:35] | I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it.” | 我偷走了真正的魂器 并打算尽快销毁它” |
[43:39] | R.A.B. is Sirius’s brother? | R.A.B是小天狼星的弟弟? |
[43:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:46] | Question is, did he actually destroy the real Horcrux? | 问题是 他是否真的毁掉了真正的魂器? |
[44:12] | You’ve been spying on us, have you? | 你一直在暗中监视我们 对吧? |
[44:14] | Kreacher has been watching. | 克利切只是一直看着罢了 |
[44:19] | Maybe he knows where the real locket is. | 或许他知道真正的挂坠盒在哪 |
[44:23] | Have you ever seen this before? | 你以前见过这个吗? |
[44:26] | Kreacher? | 克利切? |
[44:28] | It’s Master Regulus’ locket. | 这是雷古拉斯主人的挂坠盒 |
[44:31] | But there were two, weren’t there? | 但这个挂坠盒有两个 对吗? |
[44:34] | Where’s the other one? | 另一个在哪? |
[44:39] | Kreacher doesn’t know where the other locket is. | 克利切不知道另一个挂坠盒在哪 |
[44:43] | Yes, but did you ever see it? Was it in this house? | 没关系 但你有没有见过它? 它是否曾在这栋房子里? |
[44:46] | Filthy Mudblood. | 肮脏的泥巴种 |
[44:47] | – Death Eaters are coming… – Ron. | – 食死徒会来… – 罗恩 |
[44:49] | – Blood traitor, Weasley. – Answer her. | – 叛血者 韦斯莱 – 回答她 |
[44:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:57] | It was here in this house. | 它是曾在这栋房子里 |
[45:02] | A most evil object. | 一个邪恶至极的玩意 |
[45:04] | How do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[45:06] | Before Master Regulus died, he ordered Kreacher to destroy it… | 在雷古勒斯主人死前 他曾命令克利切毁了它… |
[45:11] | but no matter how hard Kreacher tried, he could not do it. | 但无论克利切如何努力 就是做不到 |
[45:16] | Well, where is it now? | 那东西现在在哪? |
[45:18] | – Did someone take it? – He came in the night. | – 有人把它拿走了吗? – 那个人有天晚上来到这 |
[45:23] | He took many things, including the locket. | 他拿走了很多东西 包括挂坠盒 |
[45:28] | Who did? | 谁? |
[45:30] | Who was it, Kreacher? | 那个人是谁 克利切? |
[45:34] | Mundungus. | 蒙顿格斯 |
[45:37] | Mundungus Fletcher. | 蒙顿格斯・弗莱奇 |
[45:42] | Find him. | 去把他找来 |
[45:55] | 霍格沃茨特快列车 | |
[46:05] | My father will hear about this. | 我父亲会强烈谴责这种行为的 |
[46:12] | Hey, losers. | 喂 笨蛋 |
[46:14] | He isn’t here. | 他不在这 |
[46:26] | 头号不良分子 哈利・波特 | |
[46:30] | As your new Minister for Magic… | 作为你们新的魔法部长… |
[46:33] | I promise to restore this temple of tolerance… | 我保证会恢复这座宽容之殿… |
[46:38] | to its former glory. | 昔日的光彩 |
[46:41] | Therefore, beginning today… | 因此 从今日起… |
[46:44] | each employee will submit themselves… | 每一位员工都必须接受… |
[46:48] | for evaluation. | 忠诚评估 |
[46:51] | You have nothing to fear… | 如果你没有什么需要隐瞒… |
[46:56] | if you have nothing to hide. | 就没有什么需要害怕 |
[47:02] | – How much? – Two Galleons. | – 多少钱? – 两个金加隆 |
[47:04] | Come on, time is money. Cheers, pal. | 快点 时间就是金钱 再见 伙计 |
[47:07] | – Snatchers! – Move out of the way. | – 搜捕队来啦! – 别挡路 |
[47:15] | – I told you. – Get out. | – 我说了 – 滚开 |
[47:16] | Squash him. | 扁他 |
[47:27] | Be a bit gentler. | 轻点 |
[47:54] | They have flesh memories. | 他们对肉体有记忆 |
[47:59] | When Scrimgeour first gave it to you, I thought it might open at your touch. | 当斯克林杰给你的时候 我以为你一碰它就会打开 |
[48:05] | That Dumbledore had hidden something inside it. | 露出邓布利多藏在里面的东西 |
[48:08] | Many of you are wondering… | 很多人都很疑惑… |
[48:10] | why Voldemort has yet to show himself now that he has vanquished… | 为什么伏地魔还未证明他已经… |
[48:13] | the most powerful symbol of opposition to him and his followers. | 挫败他和他的追随者最大的绊脚石 |
[48:18] | Get off. | 下来 |
[48:19] | Harry Potter, so long it’s been. | 哈利・波特 好久不见 |
[48:22] | Get off me. | 赶紧给我下来 |
[48:29] | As requested, Kreacher has returned with the thief… | 克利切奉命把这个小偷带回来了… |
[48:33] | – Expelliarmus. – Mundungus Fletcher. | – 除你武器 – 蒙顿格斯・弗莱奇 |
[48:36] | What you playing at? Setting a pair of bleeding house-elves after me. | 你搞什么鬼? 派两只该死的家养小精灵来抓我 |
[48:39] | Dobby was only trying to help. | 多比只是想帮忙 |
[48:41] | Dobby saw Kreacher in Diagon Alley, which Dobby thought was curious. | 多比看到克利切出现在对角巷 多比十分好奇 |
[48:45] | And then Dobby heard Kreacher mention Harry Potter’s name. | 然后多比听到克利切提到哈利・波特的名字 |
[48:50] | – I just… – And then Dobby saw Kreacher… | – 我只是… – 然后多比看到克利切… |
[48:53] | – talking with the thief, Mundungus… – I’m no thief. | – 跟这个小偷蒙顿格斯说话… – 我不是小偷 |
[48:56] | You foul little… git. | 你这个白… 痴 |
[48:59] | I’m a purveyor of rare and wondrous objects. | 我是个奇珍异宝供应商 |
[49:04] | You’re a thief, Dung. Everyone knows it. | 你是个小偷 顿格 大家都知道 |
[49:06] | Master Weasley, so good to see you again. | 韦斯莱主人 很高兴再见到你 |
[49:09] | Wicked trainers. | 鞋很有品味啊 |
[49:12] | Listen, I panicked that night, all right? | 听着 我那晚吓坏了好嘛? |
[49:16] | Could I help it if Mad-Eye fell off his broom? | 疯眼汉掉下扫帚我能有什么办法? |
[49:20] | – You…. – Tell the truth. | – 你… – 说实话 |
[49:22] | When you turned this place over… Don’t deny it. | 你洗劫这里的时候… 别抵赖 |
[49:25] | you found a locket, am I right? | 你发现了一个挂坠盒 我说得没错吧? |
[49:26] | Why? Was it valuable? | 怎么了? 很值钱吗? |
[49:29] | You still got it? | 还在你手上? |
[49:30] | No, he’s worried he didn’t get enough money for it. | 不在了 他就是担心他卖的价钱不够高 |
[49:33] | Bleeding give it away, didn’t I? | 是直接送给人家了 |
[49:36] | There I was, flogging me wares in Diagon Alley… | 我当时在对角巷做生意… |
[49:39] | when some Ministry hag comes up and asks to see me license. | 一个魔法部的老巫婆跑来问我要执照 |
[49:43] | Says she’s a mind to lock me up. | 她说她要把我关进大牢 |
[49:45] | And would’ve done it too, if she hadn’t taken a fancy to that locket. | 为了免牢狱之灾 我就把那个挂坠盒送给她了 |
[49:49] | – Who was she? The witch. Do you know? – No, I… | – 那个女巫 你知道她是谁吗? – 不知道 我… |
[49:58] | Well, she’s there. Look. | 这就是她 瞧啊 |
[50:03] | Bleeding bow and all. | 真是得来全不费工夫 |
[50:47] | Right, remember what we said. | 好了 记住我们说过的 |
[50:51] | Don’t speak to anyone unless absolutely necessary. | 除非万不得已 不要跟别人交谈 |
[50:55] | Just try and act normal. Do what everybody else is doing. | 保持正常举止 别人做什么我们就跟着做什么 |
[51:00] | If we do that, then with a bit of luck, we’ll get inside. | 如果我们这么做 幸运的话 我们就可以混进去 |
[51:03] | – And then… – It gets really tricky. | – 然后… – 就会变非常棘手 |
[51:05] | – Correct. – Yeah. | – 正确 – 是啊 |
[51:07] | – This is completely mental. – Completely. | – 这简直太疯狂了 – 是啊 |
[51:10] | The world’s mental. | 这个世界已经疯了 |
[51:12] | Come on… | 来吧… |
[51:14] | we’ve got a Horcrux to find. | 我们还有个魂器要找呢 |
[51:40] | 男厕 | |
[52:11] | We flush ourselves in. | 得把自己冲到下水道里 |
[52:17] | That’s bloody disgusting. | 这也太恶心了 |
[52:48] | Name? | 姓名? |
[52:51] | You. Come. | 你 来一下 |
[52:53] | – What? What? – Come on. | – 什么? – 来一下 |
[52:55] | – What did I do? – Just keep walking. | – 我怎么了? – 往前走 |
[53:05] | – Are those…? – Muggles. | – 他们是…? – 麻瓜 |
[53:07] | In their rightful place. | 在他们应该呆的地方 |
[53:13] | Gotta tell you, I’m starting to freak out a bit. | 跟你说个事 我开始有点怕了 |
[53:19] | How long did you say this batch of Polyjuice would last, Hermione? | 你觉得这一次的复方汤剂能坚持多久 赫敏? |
[53:24] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[53:32] | Cattermole. | 卡特莫尔 |
[53:35] | It’s still raining inside my office. That’s two days now. | 我办公室还在下雨 都两天了 |
[53:41] | Have you tried an umbrella? | 你试过雨伞吗? |
[53:43] | You do realize I’m going downstairs, don’t you, Cattermole? | 你应该已经看出来我这是要下楼了吧 卡特莫尔? |
[53:47] | – Downstairs? – To interrogate your wife. | – 下楼? – 去审问你的妻子 |
[53:52] | Now, if my wife’s blood status were in doubt… | 如果我妻子的血统受到质疑… |
[53:56] | and the head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement… | 而执法司司长需要我帮个小忙… |
[53:59] | needed a job doing, I think I might just make that a priority. | 我会优先考虑司长的需要 |
[54:05] | You have one hour. | 你还有一个小时 |
[54:19] | Oh, my God. What am I gonna do? My wife’s all alone downstairs. | 天啊 我该怎么办? 我的妻子一个人呆在楼下 |
[54:25] | – Ron, you don’t have a wife. – Oh, right. | – 罗恩 你没有妻子 – 对哦 |
[54:29] | Level 2. | 二楼 |
[54:32] | But how do I stop it raining? | 但我怎么才能不让它下雨? |
[54:34] | Try “Finite Incantatem.” | 试试”终止魔咒” |
[54:37] | Department of Magical Law Enforcement… | 魔法法律执行司… |
[54:39] | and Improper Use of Magic Department. | 和禁止滥用魔法司 |
[54:41] | This is you, Ron. | 你到了 罗恩 |
[54:47] | Finite Incantatem. Okay. And if that doesn’t work…? | 终止魔咒 好吧 可如果不管用…? |
[55:04] | Level 1, Minister of Magic and support staff. | 一楼 魔法部长办公室和后勤处 |
[55:07] | If we don’t locate Umbridge within the hour… | 如果我们在一小时内还找不到乌姆里奇… |
[55:09] | we go find Ron and come back another day. | 我们就去找罗恩然后过几天再来 |
[55:11] | – Deal? – Yes. | – 好吗? – 好的 |
[55:16] | Ah, Mafalda. Travers sent you, did he? | 啊 马法尔达 特拉弗斯派你来的 是吗? |
[55:18] | Good, we’ll go straight down. | 太好了 我们直接下去吧 |
[55:24] | Albert, aren’t you getting out? | 艾伯特 你还不出去? |
[55:51] | “麻瓜血统的危害” | |
[56:00] | Runcorn. | 伦考恩 |
[56:09] | 多洛雷斯・乌姆里奇 魔法部高级副部长 | |
[56:13] | 麻瓜出身登记委员会主任 | |
[56:54] | Accio locket. | 挂坠盒飞来 |
[57:26] | 档案号: 902-MBRC 姓名: 亚瑟・韦斯莱 (跟踪中) | |
[57:35] | 赫敏・格兰杰 | |
[57:37] | (跟踪中) 高度危险 | |
[57:50] | All right, all right. Let’s calm down, shall we? | 好了好了 大家镇定 好吗? |
[57:54] | Let’s get back to work, please. | 请大家回到工作岗位上 |
[57:58] | Calm down. | 镇定 |
[58:05] | Runcorn. | 伦考恩 |
[58:14] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[58:18] | Ron, it’s me. | 罗恩 是我 |
[58:20] | Harry. Blimey, forgot what you looked like. | 哈利 该死的 我忘记你的样子了 |
[58:24] | Where’s Hermione? | 赫敏呢? |
[58:26] | She’s gone down to the courtrooms, with Umbridge. | 她和乌姆里奇去楼下的法庭了 |
[58:36] | Bloody cold down here. | 这下面真冷 |
[58:39] | I’m a half-blood. My father was a wizard. | 我是混血的 我爸爸是巫师 |
[58:42] | William Alderton. He worked here for 30 years. | 威廉姆・阿尔德顿 他在这工作了三十年 |
[58:45] | Perhaps you know him. Always wore his jacket inside out. | 你大概知道他 他总是把夹克穿反 |
[58:49] | No, there’s been a mistake. I’m half-blood, you see. | 不 这肯定是个误会 我是混血的 |
[58:51] | We must go back. I’m half-blood. | 放我回去 我有一半巫师血统 |
[59:04] | – Mary Elizabeth Cattermole? – Yes. | – 玛丽・伊丽莎白・卡特莫尔? – 是我 |
[59:07] | Of 27 Chislehurst Gardens, Great Tolling, Evesham? | 住在伊芙沙姆大桥区奇斯赫斯特花园72号? |
[59:12] | – Yes. – It’s here. | – 是的 – 我来过这里 |
[59:13] | Mother to Maisie, Ellie and Alfred? Wife to Reginald? | 梅西 艾丽和阿尔弗雷德的母亲? 雷吉纳德的妻子? |
[59:22] | Reg? | 雷吉? |
[59:35] | Thank you, Albert. | 谢谢你 艾伯特 |
[59:39] | Mary Elizabeth Cattermole? | 玛丽・伊丽莎白・卡特莫尔? |
[59:44] | Yes. | 是 |
[59:46] | A wand was taken from you upon your arrival at the Ministry today. | 今天你上班时 被收缴了一支魔杖 |
[59:50] | Is this that wand? | 这是那支魔杖吗? |
[59:55] | Would you please tell the court from which witch or wizard you took this wand? | 你能否告诉法庭 你是从哪个巫师身上偷到这支魔杖的? |
[59:59] | I didn’t take it. | 这不是我偷的 |
[1:00:03] | I got it in Diagon Alley, at Ollivander’s, when I was 11. | 是我11岁时 在对角街奥利凡德的店买的 |
[1:00:10] | It chose me. | 它选择了我 |
[1:00:14] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[1:00:16] | Wands only choose witches, and you are not a witch. | 魔杖只会选择巫师 而你不是巫师 |
[1:00:21] | But I am. | 我是 |
[1:00:23] | Tell them, Reg. Tell them what I am. | 告诉她们 雷吉 告诉他们我是 |
[1:00:29] | Reg, tell them what I am. | 雷吉 告诉他们我是 |
[1:00:40] | What on earth are you doing, Albert? | 你想干什么 艾伯特? |
[1:00:45] | You’re lying, Dolores. | 你在撒谎 多洛雷斯 |
[1:00:49] | And one mustn’t tell lies. | 说谎不可饶恕 |
[1:00:53] | Stupefy! | 昏昏倒地! |
[1:01:02] | It’s Harry Potter. | 是哈利・波特 |
[1:01:03] | It is, isn’t it? This’ll be one to tell the kids. | 还真是他 是吗? 这可以给孩子们好好讲讲 |
[1:01:22] | Expecto Patronum! | 呼神护卫! |
[1:01:47] | Oh. Oh. Oh. | 哦 |
[1:01:49] | Mary, go home. | 玛丽 快回家 |
[1:01:53] | Get the kids. | 接上孩子们 |
[1:01:54] | I’ll meet you there. We have to get out of the country, understand? | 我会回去与你汇合 我们必须离开这个国家 明白吗? |
[1:01:58] | Mary, do as I say. | 玛丽 按我说的做 |
[1:02:15] | Mary? | 玛丽? |
[1:02:18] | Who’s that? | 他是谁? |
[1:02:21] | Long story. Nice meeting you. | 一言难尽 很高兴认识你 |
[1:02:24] | It’s Harry Potter. | 是哈利・波特 |
[1:02:26] | It’s Harry. Harry Potter. | 是哈利 哈利・波特 |
[1:02:28] | – There he is. – Get him! | – 他在那 – 抓住他! |
[1:02:30] | – Get him! – Stop him! | – 抓住他! – 抓住他! |
[1:02:44] | – Watch out. – Look out. | – 小心 – 小心 |
[1:02:46] | This way! | 这边! |
[1:03:06] | Expelliarmus! | 除你武器! |
[1:03:55] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:03:57] | Shh, shh, shh. It’s all right. It’s okay. | 嘘 嘘 没事的 没事的 |
[1:04:03] | Harry. Harry, quickly, in my bag. | 哈利 哈利 快点 在包里 |
[1:04:06] | There’s a bottle labeled “Essence of Dittany.” | 有一瓶叫”白鲜精华”的 |
[1:04:11] | Shh. Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:04:14] | Okay, okay. Quickly. | 没事没事的 快点啊 |
[1:04:18] | – Accio Dittany. – Shh. | – 白鲜飞来 – 别怕 |
[1:04:20] | It’s all right. Unstopper it. | 没事的 把塞子拔出来 |
[1:04:23] | Hermione, his arm. | 赫敏 他的胳膊 |
[1:04:25] | I know, just do it. | 我知道 照我说的做 |
[1:04:28] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:04:31] | – Okay, it’s gonna sting a little bit. – What happened? I thought we meant… | – 好了 这会稍微有点刺痛 – 怎么了? 我以为我们… |
[1:04:35] | – to be going back to Grimmauld Place. – We were. We were. Shh. | – 会回到格里莫广场 – 我们回到那了 |
[1:04:38] | It’s all right. One more, one more. | 没事了 再滴一滴 一滴就好 |
[1:04:40] | We were there, we were there, but Yaxley had hold of me, and I…. | 我们已经到那了 但亚克斯利抓着我不放 我… |
[1:04:44] | I knew once he’d seen where we were, we couldn’t stay… | 我知道他一旦看到那地方 我们就再也不能呆在那了… |
[1:04:47] | so I brought us here… | 所以我把大家带到这… |
[1:04:51] | but Ron got splinched. | 但罗恩被分体了 |
[1:04:57] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[1:05:18] | Protego Totalum. | 统统加护 |
[1:05:21] | Salvio Hexia. | 平安镇守 |
[1:05:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:05:25] | Protective enchantments. | 念防护咒语 |
[1:05:27] | I don’t fancy another visit like the one we had in Shaftesbury Avenue, do you? | 我可不想沙夫茨伯里大街上发生的事重演 你也不想吧? |
[1:05:31] | You can get going on the tent. | 你可以把帐篷架起来了 |
[1:05:33] | – Tent? – Protego Totalum. | – 帐篷? – 统统加护 |
[1:05:35] | Where am I supposed to find a tent? | 我去哪找个帐篷? |
[1:05:38] | Repello Muggletum. Muffliato. | 麻瓜屏蔽 闭耳塞听 |
[1:05:52] | You first. | 你先 |
[1:05:57] | Dissendium. | 左右为难 |
[1:06:13] | Incendio. | 火焰熊熊 |
[1:06:20] | Expulso. | 飞沙走石 |
[1:06:29] | Diffindo. | 四分五裂 |
[1:06:33] | Reducto. | 粉身碎骨 |
[1:06:55] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛? |
[1:06:59] | We have to keep it safe until we find out how to destroy it. | 在销毁它之前要保证它的安全 |
[1:07:02] | Seems strange, mate. Dumbledore sends you off | 太奇怪了 邓布利多指引你 |
[1:07:04] | to find all these Horcruxes, but doesn’t tell you how to destroy them. | 找这些魂器 却没告诉你怎么销毁它们 |
[1:07:08] | Doesn’t that bother you? | 你不觉得有蹊跷吗? |
[1:07:22] | A goblin by the name of Gornuk was killed. | 一名叫格纳克的妖精被杀害 |
[1:07:26] | It is believed that Muggle-born Dean Thomas and a second goblin… | 之前与唐克斯和克利斯维尔以及格纳克同行的… |
[1:07:29] | both believed to have been traveling with Tonks, Cresswell… | 麻瓜出身的迪安・托马斯和另一个妖精… |
[1:07:32] | and Gornuk, may have escaped. | 据信已经逃脱 |
[1:07:34] | If Dean is listening or anyone has any knowledge of his whereabouts… | 如果迪安在收听或者任何人知道他的下落… |
[1:07:38] | his parents and sisters are desperate for news. | 他的父母和姐妹急切盼望他的消息 |
[1:07:41] | Meanwhile, a Muggle family of five has been found dead in their home. | 与此同时 一个麻瓜五口之家惨遭灭门 |
[1:07:45] | You know the spell, Harry. | 你知道那咒语的 哈利 |
[1:07:52] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[1:07:56] | Tell me, Gregorovitch. | 告诉我 格里戈维奇 |
[1:07:58] | It was stolen from me. | 它被偷走了 |
[1:07:59] | Who was he? The thief? | 是谁? 谁偷的? |
[1:08:06] | It was a boy. It was he who took it. | 是个男孩 是他偷的 |
[1:08:10] | I never saw it again. | 我再也没有见过它了 |
[1:08:13] | I swear on my life. | 我以性命担保 |
[1:08:16] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[1:08:23] | Avada Kedavra! | 阿瓦达索命! |
[1:08:39] | I thought it had stopped. | 我以为已经停止了 |
[1:08:43] | You can’t keep letting him in, Harry. | 你不能再让他进入你思想了 哈利 |
[1:08:47] | You-Know-Who has found Gregorovitch. | 神秘人找到了格里戈维奇 |
[1:08:50] | The wandmaker? | 魔杖制作人? |
[1:08:52] | He wants something that Gregorovitch used to have… | 他想要一样格里戈维奇曾经拥有的东西… |
[1:08:57] | but I don’t know what. | 但我不知道是什么 |
[1:08:58] | But he wants it desperately. I mean, it’s as if his life depends on it. | 但他急切地想找到它 我是说 就像生死攸关一样 |
[1:09:06] | Don’t. | 别管他 |
[1:09:08] | – It comforts him. – It sets my teeth on edge. | – 那使他感到安慰 – 广播让我很难受 |
[1:09:10] | What’s he expecting to hear, good news? | 他期望听到什么 好消息吗? |
[1:09:12] | who long expected it, the fall of the Ministry was shocking. | 长久期待的那样 魔法部的垮台令人震惊 |
[1:09:15] | I think he just hopes he doesn’t hear bad news. | 我想他只是希望没有坏消息 |
[1:09:18] | We promise to remain your eyes and ears… | 我们保证继续充当您的耳目… |
[1:09:20] | How long before he can travel? | 他还有多久才能走动? |
[1:09:22] | Bringing you news when we can, from wherever we can. | 力所能及地为您提供消息 |
[1:09:25] | I’m doing everything I can. | 我已经竭尽所能了 |
[1:09:26] | You’re not doing enough! | 你做的还不够! |
[1:09:31] | Take it off. | 摘掉它 |
[1:09:34] | I said, take it off now. | 我说了 现在就摘掉 |
[1:09:47] | – Better? – Loads. | – 好些了? – 好多了 |
[1:09:54] | We’ll take it in turns, okay? | 我们轮流戴 好吗? |
[1:10:25] | Finch does admit his invention currently has one short. | 芬奇承认他的发明最近出现了纰漏 |
[1:10:28] | And now, other news: | 现在 其他消息: |
[1:10:30] | Severus Snape, newly-appointed headmaster of Hogwarts… | 西弗勒斯・斯内普 新任霍格沃茨校长… |
[1:10:33] | has decreed that all students must conform to the latest house rules. | 宣布所有的学生必须遵守新校规 |
[1:11:05] | Hogwarts bears little resemblance to the school under Dumbledore’s leadership. | 霍格沃茨与邓布利多领导下的状况相去甚远 |
[1:11:09] | Snape’s curriculum is severe, reflecting the wishes of the Dark Lord… | 斯内普的体制非常严厉 反映了黑魔头的心意… |
[1:11:14] | and infractions are dealt with harshly by the two Death Eaters on staff. | 任何违规行为均由两位食死徒负责严加惩处 |
[1:11:38] | What’s that? | 什么东西? |
[1:11:49] | What’s that smell? | 这什么味道? |
[1:12:14] | – What you doing? – It’s heavy. | – 你干嘛呢? – 很重啊 |
[1:12:16] | Oh, sorry. Do you want me to carry it? | 要不我来帮你扛好了? |
[1:12:18] | – Yeah, thank you. – Don’t be ridiculous. Pick it up. | – 好啊 谢谢 – 别逗了 抬起来 |
[1:12:23] | Numpty. | 傻蛋 |
[1:12:29] | Snatchers. | 搜捕队 |
[1:12:32] | Good to know your enchantments work. | 幸好你的魔咒有用 |
[1:12:39] | He could smell it. My perfume. | 他能闻到我的香水味 |
[1:12:45] | I’ve told you… | 我告诉过你了… |
[1:12:48] | Ron isn’t strong enough to Apparate. | 罗恩还不适合幻影显形 |
[1:12:50] | Well, then, we’ll go on foot. | 好吧 那就只能步行了 |
[1:12:54] | And next time, Hermione, as much as I like your perfume, just don’t wear any. | 还有赫敏 虽然我喜欢你的香水味 但还是别喷了 |
[1:13:04] | And now for the names of missing witches and wizards. | 现在广播失踪的巫师们 |
[1:13:09] | These are confirmed. | 这些是已确认的 |
[1:13:12] | Thankfully, the list is short today. | 谢天谢地 今日名单很短 |
[1:13:16] | Jason and Alison Denbright. | 邓布赖特夫妇 杰森和艾莉森 |
[1:13:19] | Oh. Thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[1:13:20] | Bella, Jake, Charlie, and Madge Farley. | 法利一家 贝拉 杰克 查理和玛琪 |
[1:13:24] | Joe Laurie. | 乔・劳里 |
[1:13:26] | Eleanor Sarah Gibbs. | 埃莉诺・萨拉・吉布斯 |
[1:13:30] | Harry and Bronwyn Trigg. | 特里格夫妇 哈里和布朗尼 |
[1:13:35] | Rob and Ellie Dowson. | 道森夫妇 罗伯和埃莉 |
[1:13:39] | Georgia Clark-Day. | 乔治亚・克拉克戴 |
[1:13:42] | Joshua Flexson. | 约书亚・弗莱克森 |
[1:13:45] | George Coutas. | 乔治・科塔斯 |
[1:13:48] | Gabriella and Emily Mather. | 马瑟夫妇 加布里埃尔和艾米丽 |
[1:13:52] | Jacob and Mimi Erland. | 厄兰夫妇 雅各布和米米 |
[1:13:56] | William and Brian Gallagher. | 加拉格尔父子 威廉姆和布莱恩 |
[1:13:58] | He doesn’t know what he’s doing, does he? | 他根本不知道自己在干嘛 对吧? |
[1:14:03] | None of us do. | 谁也不知道 |
[1:14:07] | Toby and Olivia Gleaves. | 格里夫夫妇 托比和奥利维亚 |
[1:14:11] | Katie and James Killick. | 凯里克夫妇 凯蒂和詹姆斯 |
[1:14:14] | Elsie Valentine Schroeder. | 埃尔西・瓦伦丁・施罗德 |
[1:14:17] | Jennifer Winston. | 詹妮弗・温斯顿 |
[1:14:20] | Tamsin and Lola Hillicker. | 黑里格夫妇 塔米辛和罗拉 |
[1:14:24] | Scarlet and Kitty Sharp. | 夏普夫妇 斯卡雷特基蒂 |
[1:14:44] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:14:46] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:14:49] | I’ll tell you in a minute. | 我一会儿告诉你 |
[1:14:51] | Maybe you could tell me now. | 现在就告诉我吧 |
[1:14:54] | The sword of Gryffindor, it’s goblin-made. | 格兰芬多之剑 是妖精所制 |
[1:14:57] | Brilliant. | 这谁都知道 |
[1:15:00] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你没明白 |
[1:15:02] | Dirt and rust have no effect on the blade. | 灰尘和铁锈对剑没有影响 |
[1:15:06] | It only takes in that which makes it stronger. | 它只吸收使之强大之物 |
[1:15:09] | Okay. | 所以呢 |
[1:15:11] | Harry, you’ve already destroyed one Horcrux, right? | 哈利 你已经销毁了一个魂器了 对吧? |
[1:15:15] | Tom Riddle’s diary in the Chamber of Secrets. | 密室里汤姆・里德尔的日记本 |
[1:15:17] | With a Basilisk fang. If you tell me you’ve got one of those… | 用的是蛇怪的毒牙 如果你告诉我… |
[1:15:20] | – in that bloody beaded bag of yours… – Don’t you see? | – 你那破珠绣包里有一颗… – 你还不懂吗? |
[1:15:24] | In the Chamber of Secrets, you stabbed the Basilisk with the sword of Gryffindor. | 在密室里 你用格兰芬多剑刺中了蛇怪 |
[1:15:28] | Its blade is impregnated with Basilisk venom. | 它的剑刃上浸着蛇怪的毒液 |
[1:15:31] | It only takes in that which makes it stronger. | 它只吸收使之强大之物 |
[1:15:34] | – Exactly, which is why… – It can destroy Horcruxes. | – 正是 所以… – 它可以销毁魂器 |
[1:15:37] | That’s why Dumbledore left it to you in his will. | 所以邓布利多才在遗嘱里遗赠给你 |
[1:15:39] | You are brilliant, Hermione. Truly. | 你太天才了 赫敏 真的 |
[1:15:44] | Actually, I’m highly logical, which allows me to look past extraneous detail… | 其实 我只是逻辑性强 所以我才能回顾看似无关的细节… |
[1:15:48] | and perceive clearly that which others overlook. | 并看出其他人忽略的信息 |
[1:15:51] | – Yeah – There’s only one problem, of course. | – 是啊 – 当然 还有一个问题 |
[1:15:59] | The sword was stolen. | 剑不见了 |
[1:16:02] | Yeah, I’m still here. | 不好意思 还有个我呢 |
[1:16:06] | But you two carry on. Don’t let me spoil the fun. | 二位请继续 别让我搅了兴致 |
[1:16:11] | – What’s wrong? – Wrong? Nothing’s wrong. | – 出了什么问题? – 问题? 没有问题 |
[1:16:15] | Not according to you, anyway. | 至少在你看来没有 |
[1:16:17] | Look, if you’ve got something to say, don’t be shy. Spit it out. | 听着 别阴阳怪气的 有话就说 |
[1:16:21] | All right, I’ll spit it out. But don’t expect me to be grateful… | 好 那我就说了 别指望我会兴高采烈… |
[1:16:25] | because there’s another damn thing we’ve gotta find. | 不就是又多了一件该死的东西要找 |
[1:16:27] | I thought you knew what you signed up for. | 我以为你知道参加的是什么行动 |
[1:16:30] | Yeah. I thought I did too. | 是啊 我也以为我知道 |
[1:16:32] | Well then, I’m sorry, but I don’t quite understand. | 那好 恕我愚钝 但我不明白您的意思 |
[1:16:35] | What part of this isn’t living up to your expectations? | 哪个部分没有符合你的期望呢? |
[1:16:39] | Did you think we were gonna be staying in a five-star hotel? | 你以为我们会住在五星级饭店里? |
[1:16:42] | Finding a Horcrux every other day? You thought you’d be back by Christmas? | 隔一天就能找到一个魂器? 以为圣诞节就能回家? |
[1:16:45] | I just thought, after all this time… | 我只是以为 这么长时间了… |
[1:16:47] | we would’ve achieved something. I thought you knew what you were doing. | 我们能取得些成果 我以为你知道自己在做什么 |
[1:16:51] | I thought Dumbledore told you something worthwhile. | 我以为邓布利多告诉过你要干什么 |
[1:16:53] | – I thought you had a plan. – I told you everything Dumbledore told me. | – 我以为你有一个真正的计划 – 邓布利多说过的我都告诉你了 |
[1:16:57] | In case you haven’t noticed, we found a Horcrux. | 而且别忘了 我们找到了一个魂器 |
[1:16:59] | Yeah, and we’re as close to getting rid of it as we are to finding the rest of them, aren’t we? | 是啊 毁灭它就跟找到剩下的魂器一样容易呢 对吧? |
[1:17:03] | Ron. Please, take… | 罗恩 拜托 摘下… |
[1:17:06] | Please take the Horcrux off. You wouldn’t be saying this… | 摘下魂器 你戴了它一整天了… |
[1:17:09] | if you hadn’t been wearing it all day. | 否则你不会说这种话的 |
[1:17:10] | Do you know why I listen to that radio every night, dear? | 知道我每晚听广播的原因吗? |
[1:17:13] | To make sure I don’t hear Ginny’s name, or Fred, or George or Mom. | 确保我没有听到金妮的名字 或者弗雷德 乔治还有妈妈 |
[1:17:18] | You think I’m not listening too? You think I don’t know how this feels?! | 你以为我没在听吗? 你以为我不知道这种感觉吗?! |
[1:17:21] | No, you don’t know how it feels! | 是 你不知道这种感觉! |
[1:17:23] | Your parents are dead. You have no family. | 你的父母死了 你没有家庭 |
[1:17:26] | – Stop. Stop. – Fine, then go! | – 住手 住手 – 好啊 那就走吧! |
[1:17:30] | Go, then! | 走啊! |
[1:17:34] | Fine. | 走啊 |
[1:17:38] | Ron. | 罗恩 |
[1:17:43] | And you? | 你呢? |
[1:17:46] | Are you coming or you staying? | 跟我走还是留下来? |
[1:17:56] | Fine. I get it. | 很好 我懂了 |
[1:18:00] | I saw you two the other night. | 那天晚上我都看见了 |
[1:18:02] | Ron, that’s… that’s nothing. | 罗恩 那是… 你误会了 |
[1:18:07] | Ron… | 罗恩… |
[1:18:11] | Ron, where are you going? | 罗恩 你去哪? |
[1:18:14] | Please, come back. | 求你了 回来 |
[1:18:18] | Ron. | 罗恩 |
[1:18:25] | Ron! | 罗恩! |
[1:19:28] | Salvio Hexia. | 平安镇守 |
[1:19:34] | Repellum Muggletum. | 驱逐麻瓜 |
[1:19:39] | Salvio Hexia. | 平安镇守 |
[1:20:03] | # Poor old Jim’s white as a ghost # | # 可怜的老吉姆 面色苍白如同幽灵 # |
[1:20:07] | # He’s found the answer that we lost # | # 他找到了 我们遗失的答案 # |
[1:20:10] | # We’re all weeping now, weeping because # | # 我们抱头啜泣 泪如雨下 # |
[1:20:14] | # there ain’t nothing we can do to protect you # | # 因为无论如何努力 都无法保护你 # |
[1:20:20] | # Oh, children # | # 哦 孩子 # |
[1:20:28] | # Lift up your voice # | # 请大声疾呼 # |
[1:20:32] | # Lift up your voice # | # 请高声呐喊 # |
[1:20:37] | # Children # | # 孩子啊 # |
[1:20:43] | # Rejoice, rejoice # | # 请尽情欢乐 # |
[1:20:49] | # Hey, little train, we’re jumping on # | # 嗨 小火车啊 我们跳上的小火车 # |
[1:20:53] | # The train that goes to the kingdom # | # 它将行驶在那天国之路 # |
[1:20:57] | # We’re happy, Ma, we’re having fun # | # 我们很幸福 妈妈 我们很开心 # |
[1:21:00] | # And the train ain’t even left the station # | # 哪怕这火车尚未离站 # |
[1:21:05] | # Hey, little train, wait for me # | # 嗨 小火车啊 等等我 # |
[1:21:08] | # I once was blind but now I see # | # 我曾如此盲目 但如今我已明了 # |
[1:21:12] | # Have you left a seat for me? # | # 你是否还为我留有一隅? # |
[1:21:16] | # Is that such a stretch of the imagination? # | # 这是否是我想入非非? # |
[1:21:20] | # Hey, little train, wait for me # | # 嗨 小火车啊 等等我 # |
[1:21:23] | # I was held in chains but now I’m free # | # 我曾被束缚 但如今又是自由之身 # |
[1:21:28] | # I’m hanging in there. Don’t you see? # | # 我依然坚守 你可曾看见? # |
[1:21:31] | # In this process of elimination # | # 在这历尽考验的旅程中 # |
[1:21:35] | # Hey, little train, we’re jumping on # | # 嗨 小火车啊 我们跳上的小火车 # |
[1:21:39] | # The train that goes to the kingdom # | # 它将行驶在那天国之路 # |
[1:21:43] | # We’re happy, Ma, we’re having fun # | # 我们很幸福 妈妈 我们很开心 # |
[1:21:46] | # It’s beyond my wildest expectation # | # 这超越我最狂野的渴望 # |
[1:21:50] | # Hey, little train, we’re jumping on # | # 嗨 小火车啊 我们跳上的小火车 # |
[1:21:54] | # The train that goes to the kingdom # | # 它将行驶在那天国之路 # |
[1:21:58] | # We’re happy, Ma, we’re having fun # | # 我们很幸福 妈妈 我们很开心 # |
[1:22:01] | # The train ain’t even left the station # | # 哪怕这火车尚未离站 # |
[1:22:48] | 我在结束之时开启 | |
[1:22:53] | Hermione. | 赫敏 |
[1:22:55] | Hermione? You were right. | 赫敏? 你是对的 |
[1:22:57] | Snitches have flesh memories… | 金色飞贼有肉体记忆… |
[1:22:59] | but I didn’t catch the first Snitch with my hand, I almost swallowed it. | 但这个飞贼不是我用手抓住的 我差点吞了它 |
[1:23:09] | – “I open at the close.” – What do you think that means? | – “我在结束之时开启” – 你觉得这什么意思? |
[1:23:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:23:15] | I found something as well. | 我也有发现 |
[1:23:24] | At first I thought it was an eye, but now I don’t think it is. | 一开始我以为这是一只眼睛 但我现在不这么想了 |
[1:23:28] | It isn’t a rune, and it isn’t anywhere in Spellman’s Syllabary. | 这不是如尼文 它也不在”魔法字音表”里 |
[1:23:32] | Somebody inked it in. It isn’t part of the book. Somebody drew it. | 某人用墨水写的 它不是书里的 有人画上去的 |
[1:23:36] | Luna’s dad was wearing that at Bill and Fleur’s wedding. | 卢娜的爸爸在比尔和芙蓉的婚礼上戴着这个标志 |
[1:23:42] | Why would someone draw it in a children’s book? | 为什么把它画在一本儿童书里? |
[1:23:48] | Look, Hermione, I’ve been thinking. | 听着 赫敏 我一直在考虑 |
[1:23:51] | I want to go to Godric’s Hollow. | 我想去戈德里克山谷 |
[1:23:53] | It’s where I was born. It’s where my parents died. | 那是我出生的地方 也是我父母死亡的地方 |
[1:23:57] | That’s exactly where he’ll expect you to go because it means something to you. | 正因为它对你意义重大 所以他肯定期待你去那里 |
[1:24:00] | Yeah, but it means something to him too, Hermione. | 没错 但那里对他也有特殊意义 赫敏 |
[1:24:03] | You-Know-Who almost died there. | 神秘人差点死在那儿 |
[1:24:05] | I mean, isn’t that exactly the type of place he’d be likely to hide a Horcrux? | 我是说 那不正是他可能藏魂器的理想之地吗? |
[1:24:11] | It’s dangerous, Harry. | 太危险了 哈利 |
[1:24:15] | But even I have to admit, recently I’ve been thinking we’ll have to go there. | 但我不得不承认 我也一直想着我们必须得去 |
[1:24:19] | I think it’s possible something else is hidden there. | 我觉得可能有其他东西藏匿于此 |
[1:24:22] | What? | 什么? |
[1:24:24] | The sword. | 那把剑 |
[1:24:26] | If Dumbledore wanted you to find it, but didn’t want it in the Ministry’s hands… | 如果邓布利多希望你找到它 但又不想它落入魔法部之手… |
[1:24:30] | where better to hide it than the birthplace of the founder of Gryffindor? | 还有哪里比格兰芬多创建人出生地更合适的呢? |
[1:24:36] | Hermione…. | 赫敏… |
[1:24:43] | Don’t ever let me give you a haircut again. | 别再让我给你剪头发了 |
[1:25:07] | I still think we should’ve used Polyjuice Potion. | 我仍然觉得应该用复方汤剂的 |
[1:25:10] | No. | 不 |
[1:25:12] | This is where I was born. | 这是我出生的地方 |
[1:25:14] | I’m not returning as someone else. | 我不想以别人的身份回来 |
[1:25:27] | Good night. Ha-ha-ha. | 晚安 哈哈哈 |
[1:25:33] | Harry, I think it’s Christmas Eve. | 哈利 我想今天是平安夜 |
[1:25:37] | Listen. | 你听 |
[1:25:44] | Do you think they’d be in there, Hermione? | 你觉得他们也葬在这里吗 赫敏? |
[1:25:47] | My mom and dad. | 我的父母 |
[1:25:55] | Yeah, I think they would. | 嗯 我觉得在 |
[1:26:34] | “Ignotus Peverell.” | “伊格诺图斯・佩弗利尔” |
[1:26:39] | Hey, Harry? | 嘿 哈利? |
[1:26:48] | 詹姆・波特 莉莉・波特 | |
[1:27:19] | Merry Christmas, Hermione. | 圣诞快乐 赫敏 |
[1:27:22] | Merry Christmas, Harry. | 圣诞快乐 哈利 |
[1:27:44] | Harry, there’s someone watching us. By the church. | 哈利 有人在看我们 教堂那边 |
[1:28:00] | I think I know who that is. | 我想我知道那是谁 |
[1:28:04] | I don’t like this, Harry. | 我不喜欢这样 哈利 |
[1:28:06] | Hermione, she knew Dumbledore. She might have the sword. | 赫敏 她认识邓布利多 剑可能在她那儿 |
[1:28:30] | This is where they died, Hermione. | 这是他们被害的地方 赫敏 |
[1:28:39] | This is where he murdered them. | 他杀害他们的地方 |
[1:28:54] | You’re Bathilda, aren’t you? | 你是巴希达 对吗? |
[1:29:01] | Here, let me do that. | 来 我来帮你 |
[1:29:27] | Miss Bagshot, who is this man? | 巴沙特女士 这个人是谁? |
[1:29:43] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[1:29:49] | Lumos. | 荧光闪烁 |
[1:30:08] | “亲爱的巴蒂 多谢您的帮助 您说出了一切 即使您现在已不记得了 丽塔” | |
[1:30:17] | “羽毛笔之后”丽塔・斯基特又一力作 “阿不思・邓布利多的生平和谎言” | |
[1:31:31] | Harry! | 哈利! |
[1:32:23] | Confringo! | 霹雳爆炸! |
[1:33:07] | Are you feeling better? | 感觉好些了吗? |
[1:33:12] | You’ve outdone yourself this time, Hermione. | 这次你又超越自己了 赫敏 |
[1:33:14] | The Forest of Dean. | 迪安森林 |
[1:33:17] | I came here once with Mom and Dad, years ago. | 我曾和爸妈来过一次 好多年前了 |
[1:33:23] | It’s just how I remember it. | 和我记忆中一模一样 |
[1:33:25] | The trees, the river, everything. | 树木 河流 所有的一切 |
[1:33:29] | Like nothing’s changed. | 就像从未改变 |
[1:33:33] | Not true, of course. Everything’s changed. | 当然这不是真的 一切都变了 |
[1:33:37] | If I brought my parents back here now, they probably wouldn’t recognize any of it. | 如果现在把我父母带来 他们可能根本不记得了 |
[1:33:43] | Not the trees, not the river… | 不记得这树木 河流… |
[1:33:49] | not even me. | 甚至于我 |
[1:33:56] | Maybe we should just stay here, Harry. | 或许我们应该留在这里 哈利 |
[1:34:01] | Grow old. | 慢慢变老 |
[1:34:09] | You wanted to know who the boy in the photograph was. | 你想知道照片里的男孩是谁 |
[1:34:13] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:34:16] | Gellert Grindelwald. | 他叫盖勒特・格林德沃 |
[1:34:25] | He’s the thief I saw in Gregorovitch’s Wand Shop. | 他是我在格里戈维奇魔杖店里见到的小偷 |
[1:34:29] | Speaking of which, where is my wand? | 说到这里 我的魔杖呢? |
[1:34:33] | Where’s my wand, Hermione? | 我的魔杖呢 赫敏? |
[1:34:44] | As we were leaving Godric’s Hollow, I cast a curse and it rebounded. | 我们离开戈德里克山谷的时候 我施的咒反弹了 |
[1:34:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:34:53] | – I tried to mend it, but wands are different. – It’s done. | – 我试图修好它 但魔杖不同其他 – 就这样吧 |
[1:34:58] | Leave me yours. Go inside and get warm. | 把你的给我 进去暖暖吧 |
[1:35:02] | I’ll take the locket as well. | 挂坠也给我戴 |
[1:35:17] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:36:44] | Lumos. | 荧光闪烁 |
[1:37:27] | Accio sword. | 宝剑飞来 |
[1:37:34] | Diffindo. | 四分五裂 |
[1:39:17] | – Hermione? – Are you mental? | – 赫敏? – 你疯了吗? |
[1:39:21] | It was you? | 是你? |
[1:39:23] | Well, yeah. Bit obvious, I think. | 是啊 很明显嘛 |
[1:39:27] | And you cast the doe as well, did you? | 母鹿也是你召唤的 是吗? |
[1:39:29] | – No, I thought that was you. – No, my Patronus is a stag. | – 不是 我以为是你 – 不是 我的守护神是牡鹿 |
[1:39:33] | Right. Yeah. Antlers. | 啊 对 有角 |
[1:39:38] | Okay, Ron. Do it. | 好了 罗恩 动手吧 |
[1:39:42] | I can’t handle it. That thing affects me more than it affects you and Hermione. | 我不行 这东西对我的影响大过对你和赫敏 |
[1:39:47] | – All the more reason. – No. I can’t. | – 更应如此 – 不行 我做不到 |
[1:39:49] | Then why are you here? | 那你为什么在这儿? |
[1:39:52] | Why did you come back? | 你为什么回来? |
[1:40:02] | Now, I’ll have to speak to it in order for it to open. When it does, don’t hesitate. | 现在 我必须说话让它打开 等打开了 不要犹豫 |
[1:40:06] | I don’t know what’s in there, but it’ll put up a fight. | 我不知道里面是什么 但它肯定会奋力抵抗 |
[1:40:09] | The bit of Riddle that was in that diary tried to kill me. | 日记本里的里德尔碎片想杀了我 |
[1:40:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:40:17] | One… | 一… |
[1:40:19] | two… | 二… |
[1:40:21] | three. | 三 |
[1:40:33] | I have seen your heart, and it is mine. | 我窥见你的内心 而它是我的 |
[1:40:41] | I have seen your dreams, Ronald Weasley… | 我眼见你的梦境 罗纳德・韦斯莱… |
[1:40:45] | and I have seen your fears. | 我也知晓你的恐惧 |
[1:40:49] | Least loved by your mother, who craved a daughter. | 最不受母亲宠爱 她渴望一个女儿 |
[1:40:54] | Least loved by the girl who prefers your friend. | 最不受女友喜爱 她更喜欢你的朋友 |
[1:40:59] | Ron, kill it! | 罗恩 杀了它! |
[1:41:08] | We were better without you. | 我们没你更好 |
[1:41:11] | Happier without you. | 没你更开心 |
[1:41:13] | Who could look at you compared to Harry Potter? | 跟哈利・波特比起来谁会看你一眼? |
[1:41:20] | What are you compared with the Chosen One? | 跟救世之星比起来你算什么? |
[1:41:23] | Ron, it’s lying! | 罗恩 它在撒谎! |
[1:41:24] | Your mother confessed she would have preferred me as a son. | 你母亲亲口说更希望我做她的儿子 |
[1:41:28] | What woman would take you? | 哪个女人会看上你? |
[1:41:31] | You are nothing. | 你一无是处 |
[1:41:34] | Nothing. | 一文不值 |
[1:41:36] | Nothing compared to him. | 跟他比更是云泥之别 |
[1:42:31] | Just think… | 还好… |
[1:42:33] | only three to go. | 只剩下三个了 |
[1:42:38] | Hermione? | 赫敏? |
[1:42:42] | Hermione? | 赫敏? |
[1:42:49] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧? |
[1:42:51] | It’s fine. Actually, you know, it’s more than fine. | 没事 而且 别没事好得多了 |
[1:43:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:43:06] | You complete ass, Ronald Weasley! | 你这个混蛋 罗纳德・韦斯莱! |
[1:43:13] | You show up here after weeks, and you say “hey”? | 消失了几个星期才出现 你就只会说”嘿”? |
[1:43:18] | – Where’s my wand, Harry? Where’s my wand? – I don’t know. | – 我的魔杖呢 哈利? 我的魔杖呢? – 不知道 |
[1:43:21] | – Harry Potter, give me my wand. – I don’t have it. | – 哈利・波特 把魔杖给我 – 不在我这儿 |
[1:43:24] | – How come he’s got your wand? – Never mind why he’s got my wand. | – 他怎么会拿着你的魔杖? – 不用你管 |
[1:43:30] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:43:34] | You destroyed it. | 你销毁它了 |
[1:43:38] | And how is it that you just happen to have the sword of Gryffindor? | 还有你怎么会带着格兰芬多之剑? |
[1:43:43] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[1:43:48] | – Don’t think this changes anything. – Oh, of course not. | – 别以为这能起什么作用 – 哦 当然不会 |
[1:43:52] | I only just destroyed a bloody Horcrux. Why would that change anything? | 我刚刚只是毁掉了一个见鬼的魂器 这又能起什么作用呢? |
[1:43:56] | Look, I wanted to come back as soon as I left. | 其实 刚刚离开我就想回来了 |
[1:44:00] | – I just didn’t know how to find you. – Yeah, how did you find us? | – 我只是不知道怎么找到你们 – 是啊 那你是怎么找到的? |
[1:44:03] | With this. It doesn’t just turn off lights. | 用这个 这个不仅仅可以熄灭灯光 |
[1:44:07] | I don’t know how it works, but Christmas morning I was sleeping in this little pub… | 我不知道是什么原理 不过圣诞节早晨我睡在一个小酒馆里… |
[1:44:12] | keeping away from some Snatchers… | 以防被搜捕队碰到… |
[1:44:15] | and I heard it. | 然后我就听到它了 |
[1:44:16] | It? | 什么? |
[1:44:19] | A voice… | 一个声音… |
[1:44:23] | your voice, Hermione… | 是你的声音 赫敏… |
[1:44:25] | coming out of it. | 由它发出来 |
[1:44:27] | – And what exactly did I say, may I ask? – My name. | – 我能问问 我究竟说了什么吗? – 我的名字 |
[1:44:31] | Just my name. | 就是我的名字 |
[1:44:34] | Like a whisper. | 就像在我耳边 |
[1:44:38] | So I took it, clicked it, and this tiny ball of light appeared. | 我就拿起来 打开它 这个小光球就出现了 |
[1:44:45] | And I knew. | 而我知道了 |
[1:44:47] | And sure enough, it floated toward me, the ball of light… | 而且非常确定 它飘向我 这个光球… |
[1:44:53] | went right to my chest, straight through me. Right here. | 直扑我的胸口 穿过我 就从这里 |
[1:44:58] | And I knew it was gonna take me where I needed to go, so I Disapparated… | 我就知道它会带我去我该去的地方 所以我幻影移形… |
[1:45:02] | and came to this hillside. | 就来到了这个山腰 |
[1:45:05] | It was dark. I had no idea where I was. | 天色昏暗 我不知道是哪里 |
[1:45:08] | I just hoped that one of you would show yourself. | 我只希望能碰到你们其中一个 |
[1:45:12] | And you did. | 然后真就碰到了 |
[1:45:31] | I’ve always liked these flames Hermione makes. | 我一直很喜欢赫敏造的这些火焰 |
[1:45:38] | How long do you reckon she’ll stay mad at me? | 你估计她还会生我的气多久? |
[1:45:42] | Well, just keep talking about that little ball of light touching your heart… | 哦 继续讲那个光球触动你心的事情… |
[1:45:46] | and she’ll come round. | 她就会接受你了 |
[1:45:47] | It was true. Every com.funword.word. | 是真的 字字不假 |
[1:45:52] | This is gonna sound crazy… | 听起来有点疯狂… |
[1:45:55] | but I think that’s why Dumbledore left it to me, the Deluminator. | 不过我觉得这是邓布利多把它留给我的原因 这个熄灯器 |
[1:45:59] | I think he knew that somehow I’d need it to find my way back, and she’d lead me. | 他知道有一天我需要找到回归的路 而赫敏可以指引我 |
[1:46:07] | Bloody hell, I just realized, you need a wand, don’t you? | 该死的 我刚想到 你需要根魔杖 对吧? |
[1:46:10] | – Yeah. – I’ve got one here. | – 是 – 我这有一根 |
[1:46:13] | It’s a blackthorn. Ten inches. | 是黑李木的 十寸长 |
[1:46:16] | Nothing special, but I reckon it’ll do. | 没什么特别的 不过我估计能用 |
[1:46:20] | Took if off a Snatcher a couple of weeks ago. | 两周前从一个搜捕队员那里抢的 |
[1:46:23] | Don’t tell Hermione this, but they’re a bit dim, Snatchers. | 别告诉赫敏 搜捕队 人员有点复杂 |
[1:46:27] | This one was definitely part troll, the smell of him. | 闻起来这个魔杖的主人应该有巨怪血统 |
[1:46:30] | Engorgio. | 速速变大 |
[1:46:31] | – Reducio! – What’s going on in there? | – 速速缩小! – 这怎么了? |
[1:46:34] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | – 没事 – 没事 |
[1:46:37] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[1:46:40] | Yeah, all right. | 对 好的 |
[1:46:48] | – I want to go see Xenophilius Lovegood. – Sorry? | – 我要去见谢诺菲留斯・洛夫古德 – 啊? |
[1:46:53] | See this? | 看到这个了吗? |
[1:46:55] | It’s a letter Dumbledore wrote to Grindelwald. Look at the signature. | 是邓布利多写给格林德沃的信 看署名 |
[1:47:00] | It’s the mark again. | 又是这个标记 |
[1:47:03] | It keeps cropping up. | 不时出现 |
[1:47:06] | In Beedle the Bard, in the graveyard in Godric’s Hollow. | 在诗翁彼豆故事集 在戈德里克山谷 |
[1:47:11] | It was there too. | 那也有 |
[1:47:13] | – Where? – Outside Gregorovitch’s Wand Shop. | – 哪儿? – 格里戈维奇魔杖店门外 |
[1:47:17] | But what does it mean? | 可它是什么意思呢? |
[1:47:18] | Look, you’ve got no idea where the next Horcrux is, and neither do I… | 听我说 反正我们都不知道下一个魂器在哪里… |
[1:47:25] | but this, this means something. | 但这个 这个是有意义的 |
[1:47:28] | – I’m sure of it. – Yeah. Hermione’s right. | – 我很肯定 – 对 赫敏说得对 |
[1:47:33] | We ought to see Lovegood. | 我们应该去找洛夫古德 |
[1:47:35] | Let’s vote on it. Those in favor? | 咱们投票吧 同意的举手? |
[1:48:03] | You’re not still mad at him, are you? | 你不生他气了 是吧? |
[1:48:06] | I’m always mad at him. | 我早习惯了 |
[1:48:11] | Luna. | 卢娜 |
[1:48:12] | Luna. | 卢娜 |
[1:48:14] | “勿动飞艇李” | |
[1:48:20] | “唱唱反调”主编 谢・洛夫古德 | |
[1:48:22] | “Keep off the dirigible plums.” | “勿动飞艇李” |
[1:48:34] | What is it? Who are you? | 什么事? 你们是谁? |
[1:48:37] | What do you want? | 你们要干什么? |
[1:48:38] | Hello, Mr. Lovegood. I’m Harry Potter. We met a few months ago. | 你好 洛夫古德先生 我是哈利・波特 几个月前我们见过 |
[1:48:46] | Could we come in? | 我们能进去吗? |
[1:48:52] | – Where is Luna? – Luna? | – 卢娜去哪了? – 卢娜? |
[1:48:56] | She’ll be along. | 她很快就回来了 |
[1:49:12] | So how can I help you, Mr. Potter? | 我能为你做些什么 波特先生? |
[1:49:14] | Well, actually…. | 哦 其实… |
[1:49:18] | It was about something you were wearing round your neck at the wedding. A symbol. | 是关于婚礼上你戴在脖子上的一个东西的 是个标记 |
[1:49:25] | You mean this? | 你是说这个? |
[1:49:27] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:49:29] | That exactly. | 就是它 |
[1:49:31] | What we’ve wondered is, what is it? | 我们想知道的是 它是什么? |
[1:49:35] | What is it? | 它是什么? |
[1:49:37] | Well, it’s the sign of the Deathly Hallows, of course. | 哦 这是死亡圣器的标记 |
[1:49:41] | – The what? – The what? | – 什么? – 什么? |
[1:49:42] | The Deathly Hallows. | 死亡圣器 |
[1:49:44] | I assume you’re all familiar with “The Tale of the Three Brothers.” | 我估计你们都知道”三兄弟的传说”吧 |
[1:49:47] | – Yes. – No. | – 知道 – 不知道 |
[1:49:54] | I have it in here. | 我这有 |
[1:50:07] | “There were once three brothers… | “曾经有三个兄弟… |
[1:50:09] | who were traveling along a lonely, winding road at twilight.” | 在黄昏的时候行走在孤独 蜿蜒的路上” |
[1:50:14] | Midnight. Mom always said “midnight.” | 午夜 我妈妈讲的时候说是”午夜” |
[1:50:21] | But “twilight’s” fine. Better, actually. | 不过”黄昏”也好 其实 更好 |
[1:50:27] | Do you want to read it? | 要不你来读? |
[1:50:29] | No. It’s fine. | 不了 还是你读得好 |
[1:50:34] | “There were once three brothers… | “曾经有三个兄弟… |
[1:50:36] | who were traveling along a lonely, winding road at twilight. | 在黄昏的时候行走在孤独 蜿蜒的路上 |
[1:50:43] | In time, the brothers reached a river too treacherous to pass. | 最后 三兄弟来到一条无法逾越的河边 |
[1:50:48] | But being learned in the magical arts… | 不过因为精通魔法… |
[1:50:50] | the three brothers simply waved their wands and made a bridge. | 三个兄弟轻松地挥一挥魔杖创造了一座桥 |
[1:50:57] | Before they could cross, however… | 然而 在他们过河之前… |
[1:50:59] | they found their path blocked by a hooded figure. | 一个戴兜帽的身影挡住了他们的去路 |
[1:51:04] | It was Death, and he felt cheated. | 是死神 他认为自己被愚弄了 |
[1:51:08] | Cheated because travelers would normally drown in the river. | 因为通常的行路人都会溺死于河中 |
[1:51:11] | But Death was cunning. | 不过死神很奸诈 |
[1:51:14] | He pretended to congratulate the three brothers on their magic… | 他祝贺三兄弟魔力高强… |
[1:51:17] | and said that each had earned a prize for having been clever enough to evade him. | 还说他们因为聪明到可以逃避死亡而获得奖励 |
[1:51:23] | The oldest asked for a wand more powerful than any in existence. | 大哥要了一根世上最强力的魔杖 |
[1:51:27] | So Death fashioned him one from an elder tree that stood nearby. | 于是死神用附近一棵接骨木的树枝做了一根 |
[1:51:33] | The second brother decided he wanted to humiliate Death even further… | 二哥决定要变本加厉地羞辱死神… |
[1:51:38] | and asked for the power to recall loved ones from the grave. | 要求能让自己的爱人死而复生的能力 |
[1:51:43] | So Death plucked a stone from the river and offered it to him. | 死神从河中挖起一块石头送给了他 |
[1:51:48] | Finally, Death turned to the third brother. | 最后 死神转向老三 |
[1:51:53] | A humble man… | 这个谦恭的人… |
[1:51:54] | he asked for something that would allow him to go forth from that place… | 要求一件可以让他继续前进… |
[1:51:59] | without being followed by Death. | 而不被死神尾随的东西 |
[1:52:03] | And so it was that Death reluctantly handed over his own Cloak of Invisibility. | 所以死神勉为其难把自己的隐形衣送给了他 |
[1:52:12] | The first brother traveled to a distant village… | 最年长的兄弟到了一个遥远的村落… |
[1:52:15] | where, with the Elder Wand in hand… | 在那里 凭借手中的老魔杖… |
[1:52:18] | he killed a wizard with whom he had once quarreled. | 他杀掉了一个曾经与他争执过的巫师 |
[1:52:24] | Drunk with the power that the Elder Wand had given him… | 带着老魔杖带给他的魔力酒醉之后… |
[1:52:27] | he bragged of his invincibility. | 他吹嘘自己是无敌的 |
[1:52:33] | But that night, another wizard stole the wand… | 不过就在当晚 另一个巫师偷走了魔杖… |
[1:52:37] | and slit the brother’s throat for good measure. | 保险起见 还割断了他的喉咙 |
[1:52:40] | And so Death took the first brother for his own. | 所以大哥最终还是落在了死神的手里 |
[1:52:45] | The second brother journeyed to his home… | 二哥回到了家园… |
[1:52:47] | where he took the stone and turned it thrice in hand. | 拿出石头在手中转了三次 |
[1:52:50] | To his delight, the girl he’d once hoped to marry before her untimely death… | 为之欣喜的是 那位他不及迎娶就逝世的姑娘… |
[1:52:55] | appeared before him. | 出现在了他面前 |
[1:52:57] | Yet, soon she turned sad and cold for she did not belong in the mortal world. | 可是 很快她因为得到了永生而变得悲伤冷漠 |
[1:53:03] | Driven mad with hopeless longing… | 被无望的渴求逼疯之后… |
[1:53:05] | the second brother killed himself so as to join her. | 二哥自杀殉情 |
[1:53:09] | And so Death took the second brother. | 他也没有逃脱死神的魔爪 |
[1:53:12] | As for the third brother… | 而最小的弟弟… |
[1:53:14] | Death searched for many years but was never able to find him. | 死神寻找了他很多年却无法找到 |
[1:53:19] | Only when he attained a great age did the youngest brother… | 一直到他年纪很大的时候 这位老三… |
[1:53:22] | shed the Cloak of Invisibility and give it to his son. | 才脱下了隐形衣交给了他的儿子 |
[1:53:27] | He then greeted Death as an old friend and went with him gladly… | 然后像老朋友一样问候了死神并跟他一起欣然地离开了… |
[1:53:32] | departing this life as equals.” | 与世无争地离世” |
[1:53:37] | So there you are. Those are the Deathly Hallows. | 这样你们就明白了 那就是死亡圣器 |
[1:53:43] | I’m sorry, sir. I still don’t quite understand. | 抱歉 先生 我还是不太明白 |
[1:53:51] | Where’s that pen I had? | 我的笔放哪了? |
[1:54:04] | The Elder Wand. | 老魔杖 |
[1:54:07] | The most powerful wand ever made. | 世上最强力的魔杖 |
[1:54:21] | The Resurrection Stone. | 复活石 |
[1:54:34] | The Cloak of Invisibility. | 隐形衣 |
[1:54:40] | Together, they make the Deathly Hallows. | 放在一起 就组成了死亡圣器 |
[1:54:43] | Together, they make one master of Death. | 放在一起 就能成为死神的主人 |
[1:54:54] | That mark was on a grave in Godric’s Hollow. | 那个标记在戈德里克山谷的一个墓穴上出现过 |
[1:54:59] | Uh, Mr. Lovegood, does the Peverell Family… | 呃 洛夫古德先生 佩弗利尔家族… |
[1:55:02] | have anything to do with the Deathly Hallows? | 和死亡圣器有什么关系吗? |
[1:55:04] | Uh… Uh… | 呃… 呃… |
[1:55:07] | Ignotus… Excuse me. And his brothers, Cadmus and Antioch… | 伊格诺图斯… 请原谅 还有他的兄弟 卡德摩斯和安提俄克… |
[1:55:10] | are thought to be the original owners of the Hallows… | 被认为是死亡圣器的原始拥有者… |
[1:55:13] | and therefore the inspiration for the story. Uh… Uh… | 还有这个故事的启示 呃… 呃… |
[1:55:18] | But your tea’s gone cold. | 不过你们的茶要凉了 |
[1:55:22] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[1:55:24] | Let’s go down here. | 咱们下去吧 |
[1:55:28] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们走吧 |
[1:55:30] | I’m not drinking any more of that stuff, hot or cold. | 不管是凉是热 我不想再喝那东西了 |
[1:55:39] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[1:55:42] | – You forgot the water. – Water? | – 你忘记水了 – 水? |
[1:55:45] | For the tea. | 泡茶的 |
[1:55:46] | Did…? Did I? | 有…? 我有吗? |
[1:55:51] | How silly of me. | 我可真傻 |
[1:55:55] | It’s no matter. We really should be going anyway. | 没关系的 我们真的该走了 |
[1:55:57] | No, you can’t! | 不 不行! |
[1:56:03] | Sir? | 先生? |
[1:56:13] | You’re my only hope. | 你们是我唯一的希望 |
[1:56:19] | They were angry, you see, about what I’d been writing. | 我写的那些东西 惹怒了他们 |
[1:56:26] | So they took her. | 所以他们带走了她 |
[1:56:30] | They took my Luna. | 他们抓走了卢娜 |
[1:56:34] | My Luna. | 我的卢娜 |
[1:56:49] | But it’s really you they want. | 可是他们真正要找的是你 |
[1:56:54] | Who took her, sir? | 先生 什么人抓了她? |
[1:57:01] | Voldemort. | 伏地魔 |
[1:57:13] | Stop! I’ve got him! | 停手! 我抓到他了! |
[1:57:32] | That treacherous little bleeder. Is there no one we can trust? | 这个背信弃义的混蛋 难道我们就没有人可以信任了吗? |
[1:57:37] | They kidnapped her because he supported me. | 因为他支持我所以他们绑架了卢娜 |
[1:57:39] | He was just desperate. | 他只是绝望所致 |
[1:57:42] | I’ll do the enchantments. | 我来施法 |
[1:57:56] | Hello, beautiful. | 你好啊 美人儿 |
[1:58:02] | Well, don’t hang about, snatch them. | 哦 别愣着了 抓住他们 |
[1:59:17] | Harry. | 哈利 |
[1:59:19] | Tell me, Grindelwald. Tell me where it is. | 告诉我 格林德沃 告诉我它在哪 |
[1:59:23] | Grindelwald. Grindelwald. Grindelwald. | 格林德沃 格林德沃 格林德沃 |
[1:59:27] | Hello, Tom. I knew you would come one day… | 你好 汤姆 我知道你早晚会来… |
[1:59:31] | but surely you must know I no longer have what you seek. | 不过你也肯定知道我没有你要的东西了 |
[1:59:36] | – Tell me, Grindelwald. Tell me where it is. – Ha… ha… ha. | – 告诉我 格林德沃 告诉我它在哪 – 哈… 哈… 哈 |
[1:59:39] | Tell me who possesses it. | 告诉我归谁所有 |
[1:59:41] | The Elder Wand lies with him, of course… | 老魔杖当然陪他长眠… |
[1:59:46] | buried in the earth. | 深埋入土 |
[1:59:49] | Dumbledore. | 邓布利多 |
[2:00:00] | The Hallows exist… | 圣器真的存在… |
[2:00:02] | but he’s only after one of them, the last one. He knows where it is. | 不过他只在寻找其中之一 最后一件 他知道在哪里 |
[2:00:06] | He’s gonna have it by the end of the night. You… Know… Who’s found the Elder Wand. | 今夜结束之前他就能够据为己有 神秘人拿到了老魔杖 |
[2:00:10] | – Don’t touch her. Unh! – Leave him. | – 别碰她 啊! – 放开他 |
[2:00:12] | Your boyfriend will get worse than that… | 你的男朋友如果不识时务的话… |
[2:00:14] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[2:00:15] | if he doesn’t learn to behave himself. | 会比这样还难受的 |
[2:00:21] | What happened to you, ugly? | 你怎么回事 丑八怪? |
[2:00:24] | No, not you. | 不 不是说你 |
[2:00:27] | – What’s your name? – Dudley. Vernon Dudley. | – 你叫什么? – 达力 弗农・达力 |
[2:00:31] | Check it. | 检查一下 |
[2:00:34] | And you, my lovely… | 还有你 亲爱的… |
[2:00:40] | what do they call you? | 你叫什么? |
[2:00:43] | Penelope Clearwater, half-blood. | 佩内洛・克里瓦特 混血 |
[2:00:51] | There’s no Vernon Dudley on here. | 这里没有弗农・达力 |
[2:00:54] | Did you hear that, ugly? The list says you’re lying. | 你听到了吗 丑八怪? 名单证明你在撒谎 |
[2:00:57] | How come you don’t want us to know who you are? | 为什么隐瞒身份? |
[2:00:59] | The list’s wrong. I told you who I am. | 名单是错的 我告诉你我是谁了 |
[2:01:18] | Change of plan. | 计划改变 |
[2:01:21] | We’re not taking this lot to the Ministry. | 这些人不带去魔法部了 |
[2:02:04] | Get Draco. | 带德拉科来 |
[2:02:12] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[2:02:17] | – I can’t be sure. – Draco. Look closely, son. | – 我不确定 – 德拉科 近点看 孩子 |
[2:02:23] | If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the Dark Lord… | 如果由我们把波特交给黑魔王… |
[2:02:28] | everything would be forgiven. All would be as it was, you understand? | 一切都会被原谅的 一切都会重归以往 明白吗? |
[2:02:33] | Now, we won’t be forgetting who actually caught him, I hope, Mr. Malfoy. | 噢 马尔福先生 我希望 别忘记是谁抓到他的 |
[2:02:37] | You dare to talk to me like that in my own house? | 你在我家也敢这样跟我讲话? |
[2:02:40] | Lucius. | 卢修斯 |
[2:02:45] | Don’t be shy, sweetie. Come over. | 别害羞 宝贝 过来 |
[2:02:50] | Now, if this isn’t who we think it is, Draco, and we call him, he’ll kill us all. | 如果这不是波特 德拉科 我们却把他请来 他会杀光我们的 |
[2:02:55] | We need to be absolutely sure. | 我们需要非常确定 |
[2:02:58] | What’s wrong with his face? | 他的脸怎么了? |
[2:02:59] | Yes, what is wrong with his face? | 对啊 他的脸怎么了? |
[2:03:01] | He came to us like that. | 抓到他的时候就是这样 |
[2:03:03] | Something he picked up in the forest, I reckon. | 我估计 是他在树林里搞的 |
[2:03:05] | Or ran into a Stinging Jinx. Was it you, dearie? | 或者是中了蜇人咒 是你干的吗 亲爱的? |
[2:03:14] | Give me her wand. We’ll see what her last spell was. | 把她的魔杖给我 我们就能知道她最后用的咒语是什么了 |
[2:03:18] | Ah. Got you. | 哈 肯定是你 |
[2:03:24] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[2:03:27] | Where’d you get that from? | 你这从哪来的? |
[2:03:29] | It was in her bag when we searched her. Reckon it’s mine now. | 我们抓到她的时候从她袋子里找到的 现在算是我的了 |
[2:03:36] | Are you mad? | 你疯了? |
[2:03:46] | Go! Get out! | 滚! 快滚! |
[2:03:54] | Cissy, put the boys in the cellar. | 西茜 把小伙子们关进地牢 |
[2:03:59] | I want to have a little conversation with this one, girl-to-girl. | 我要跟这个谈谈 女人跟女人的谈话 |
[2:04:13] | What are we gonna do? We can’t leave Hermione alone with her. | 我们怎么办? 我们不能把赫敏一个人丢给她 |
[2:04:16] | Ron? | 罗恩? |
[2:04:23] | Harry? | 哈利? |
[2:04:30] | Luna? | 卢娜? |
[2:04:32] | That sword is meant to be in my vault at Gringotts. How did you get it? | 这把剑应该在古灵阁我的金库里 你怎么拿到的? |
[2:04:37] | What else did you and your friends take from my vault?! | 你们还拿了我什么东西?! |
[2:04:40] | I didn’t take anything. Please. I didn’t take anything. | 我什么都没拿 真的 我什么都没拿 |
[2:04:46] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[2:04:53] | We have to do something. | 我们要采取措施 |
[2:04:54] | There’s no way out of here. We’ve tried everything. It’s enchanted. | 出不去 我们都试过了 都被施了魔法 |
[2:04:58] | – Please! please! – Shut up! | – 求你! 求你! – 闭嘴! |
[2:05:01] | You’re bleeding, Harry. | 你流血了 哈利 |
[2:05:03] | That’s a curious thing to keep in your sock. | 你袜子里装这东西真有意思 |
[2:05:14] | Help us. | 帮帮我们 |
[2:05:21] | – Let her go. – Shut up. Get back. | – 放了她 – 闭嘴 退后 |
[2:05:24] | You, goblin, come with me. | 你 妖精 跟我走 |
[2:05:48] | – Aah! – Dobby? | – 啊! – 多比? |
[2:05:51] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么? |
[2:05:52] | Dobby has come to rescue Harry Potter, of course. | 多比当然是来救哈利・波特的 |
[2:05:55] | Dobby will always be there for Harry Potter. | 多比会永远支持哈利・波特 |
[2:05:57] | You can Apparate in and out of this room? Could you take us with you? | 在这里你可以幻影移形? 你能带我们一起走吗? |
[2:06:01] | Of course, sir. I’m an elf. | 当然 先生 我是个精灵 |
[2:06:04] | Works for me. | 可以的 |
[2:06:06] | Dobby, I want you to take Luna and Mr. Ollivander… | 多比 我要你带着卢娜和奥利凡德先生… |
[2:06:08] | Shell Cottage on the outskirts of Tinworth. | 去丁沃斯郊外的贝壳小屋 |
[2:06:11] | Trust me. | 放心吧 |
[2:06:13] | Whenever you’re ready, sir. | 随时可以 先生 |
[2:06:15] | Sir? I like her very much. | 先生? 我很喜欢她 |
[2:06:23] | Meet me at the top of the stairs in 10 seconds. | 10秒之后在上面等我 |
[2:06:35] | Ow. | 噢 |
[2:06:42] | Who gets his wand? | 有谁缺魔杖吗? |
[2:06:47] | I’m only going to ask you once more, goblin. | 我只问你一遍 妖精 |
[2:06:51] | Think very, very carefully before you answer. | 回答之前三思 再三思 |
[2:06:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[2:06:57] | You don’t know? Why weren’t you doing your job? | 你不知道? 你怎么不尽职? |
[2:07:00] | Who got into my vault? | 谁进入了我的金库? |
[2:07:05] | Who stole it? Who stole it? Well? | 谁偷的? 谁偷走的? 嗯? |
[2:07:09] | When I was last in your vault, the sword was there. | 当我最后一次离开你的金库的时候 剑还在那 |
[2:07:14] | 泥巴种 | |
[2:07:16] | Oh, well then, perhaps it just walked out on its own then. | 哦 那么 是它自己跑出来的了 |
[2:07:20] | There is no place safer than Gringotts. | 没有比古灵阁更安全的地方 |
[2:07:22] | Liar! | 骗子! |
[2:07:25] | Consider yourself lucky, goblin. | 庆幸吧 妖精 |
[2:07:31] | The same won’t be said for this one. | 她就没有你这么幸运 |
[2:07:35] | Like hell. | 该死 |
[2:07:37] | Expelliarmus! | 除你武器! |
[2:07:40] | Stupefy. | 昏昏倒地 |
[2:07:45] | Stop! | 住手! |
[2:07:48] | Drop your wands. | 丢掉魔杖 |
[2:07:52] | I said, drop them! | 我说了 丢掉! |
[2:07:55] | Pick them up, Draco, now. | 捡起来 德拉科 快 |
[2:07:57] | Well, well, well, look what we have here. | 哦 哦 哦 看看这是谁 |
[2:08:03] | It’s Harry Potter. | 是哈利・波特 |
[2:08:05] | He’s all bright and shiny and new again, just in time for the Dark Lord. | 他又阳光回来了 正好赶上送给黑魔王 |
[2:08:12] | Call him. | 通知他 |
[2:08:17] | Call him. | 通知他 |
[2:08:54] | Stupefy! | 昏昏倒地! |
[2:08:57] | Stupid elf. | 愚蠢的精灵 |
[2:08:59] | – You could’ve killed me. – Dobby never meant to kill. | – 你差点杀了我 – 多比不想杀人 |
[2:09:02] | Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure. | 多比只想致残或者重伤 |
[2:09:08] | How dare you take a witch’s wand? | 你竟敢夺走一个巫师的魔杖? |
[2:09:12] | How dare you defy your masters? | 你竟敢反抗主人? |
[2:09:15] | Dobby has no master. | 多比没有主人 |
[2:09:18] | Dobby is a free elf. | 多比是自由的精灵 |
[2:09:21] | And Dobby has come to save Harry Potter and his friends. | 而且多比来拯救哈利・波特和他的朋友们 |
[2:09:56] | Hermione. | 赫敏 |
[2:09:58] | You’re all right. We’re safe. | 你没事了 我们安全了 |
[2:10:00] | We’re all safe. | 我们安全了 |
[2:10:03] | Harry Potter. | 哈利・波特 |
[2:10:09] | Dobby. | 多比 |
[2:10:22] | Dobby. No, just… Hold on. | 多比 不 你… 坚持住 |
[2:10:25] | Hold on. Look, just hold on, okay? | 坚持 坚持住 好吗? |
[2:10:29] | We’ll fix you. | 我们会救你的 |
[2:10:32] | Hermione will have something. | 赫敏会有办法 |
[2:10:35] | In your bag. Hermione? | 在你袋子里 是吧赫敏? |
[2:10:39] | Hermione? | 赫敏? |
[2:10:42] | What is it? Help me. | 有什么? 帮帮我 |
[2:10:48] | Such a beautiful place… | 真是个美丽的地方… |
[2:10:53] | to be with friends. | 跟朋友们在一起 |
[2:10:57] | Dobby is happy to be with his friend… | 多比很高兴跟他的朋友… |
[2:11:05] | Harry Potter. | 哈利・波特在一起 |
[2:11:28] | We should close his eyes. | 我们让他瞑目吧 |
[2:11:31] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢? |
[2:11:38] | There. | 好了 |
[2:11:40] | Now he could be sleeping. | 这样他就可以安息了 |
[2:11:58] | I want to bury him. | 我要埋葬他 |
[2:12:01] | Properly. Without magic. | 传统的 不用魔法 |