Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(哈利波特与火焰杯)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(哈利波特与火焰杯)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:哈利波特与火焰杯
英文名称:Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
年代:2005

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:55] 哈利・波特与火焰杯
[01:48] Bloody kids. 又是那帮野孩子
[02:37] How fastidious you’ve become, Wormtail. 你变得越发挑剔了 虫尾巴
[02:40] As I recall, you once called the nearest gutter pipe home. 我记得 不久前你还住在附近的阴沟里呢
[02:45] Could it be that the task of nursing me has become wearisome for you? 你是不是嫌服侍我麻烦了?
[02:50] Oh, no. No, no, my Lord Voldemort. 哦 不 不 主人
[02:53] I only meant… 我只是在想…
[02:54] perhaps if we were to do it without the boy. 或许没有那个男孩 咱们也能办到
[02:58] No! The boy is everything! 不行! 那个男孩是关键!
[03:00] It cannot be done without him. And it will be done. 没了他就办不成 这件事不容有失
[03:04] Exactly as I said. 一切照我说的做
[03:07] – I will not disappoint you, my Lord. – Good. – 绝不让您失望 主人 – 很好
[03:11] First, gather our old comrades. 首先 召集一下老朋友们
[03:14] Send them a sign. 给他们发信号
[03:28] Nagini tells me the old Muggle caretaker… 纳吉尼告诉我 那个麻瓜管理员老头…
[03:32] is standing just outside the door. 正站在门口
[03:35] Step aside, Wormtail, so I can give our guest a proper greeting. 虫尾巴 让开 我要给我们的客人送个大礼
[03:41] Avada Kedavra! 阿瓦达索命!
[03:48] Harry. 哈利
[03:50] Harry! 哈利!
[03:53] Are you all right? 你没事吧?
[03:55] Hermione. Bad dream. 是赫敏啊 做了个噩梦
[03:58] – When did you get here? – Just now. You? – 你什么时候来的? – 刚到 你呢?
[04:01] Last night. 昨天夜里
[04:03] Wake up! Wake up, Ronald! 该醒了! 快醒醒 罗纳德!
[04:05] Bloody hell. 老天爷
[04:07] Honestly, get dressed. 说真的 快把衣服穿上
[04:09] And don’t go back to sleep. 别又睡过去了
[04:11] Come on, Ron! Your mother says breakfast’s ready! 快起了 罗恩! 你妈说早饭都做好了!
[04:21] – Ron, where are we actually going? – Don’t know. – 罗恩 咱们这到底是去哪儿? – 不知道
[04:24] – Hey, Dad. Where are we going? – Haven’t the foggiest. – 嘿 老爸 咱们这是去哪儿啊? – 一头雾水
[04:27] Keep up! 跟上!
[04:32] Arthur! 亚瑟!
[04:34] It’s about time, son. 总算是来了啊
[04:36] Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start. 抱歉了 阿莫斯 我们有人赖在床上不肯起来
[04:40] This is Amos Diggory, everyone. Works with me at the Ministry. 这位是阿莫斯・迪戈里 是我在魔法部的同事
[04:46] And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right? 这位玉树临风的小伙子一定是塞德里克了 我没说错吧?
[04:49] Yes, sir. 没错 先生
[04:50] This way. 这边走
[04:54] Merlin’s beard! You must be Harry Potter. 梅林的胡子! 你一定是哈利・波特了
[04:57] – Yes, sir. – Great, great pleasure. – 是的 先生 – 非常 非常荣幸认识你
[05:00] Pleasure to meet you too, sir. 认识您也是我的荣幸 先生
[05:04] Yes, it’s just over there. 就在那儿了
[05:09] – Shall we? – Oh, yeah. – 该走了? – 是啊
[05:11] We don’t want to be late. 可别迟到了
[05:13] Come on. Nearly there now. Get yourself into a good position. 来吧 快到了 都给自己找个好位置
[05:18] Why are they all standing around that manky old boot? 大家都围着一只破靴子干什么?
[05:20] – That isn’t just any manky old boot. – It’s a Portkey. – 这可不是一般的破靴子 – 是门钥匙
[05:23] Time to go! 该走了!
[05:25] What’s a Portkey? 门钥匙是什么?
[05:26] – Ready! After three. One, two… – Harry! – 准备! 数到三 一 二… – 哈利!
[05:31] three! 三!
[05:43] Let go, kids! 孩子们 放手吧!
[05:44] – What?! – Let go! – 什么?! – 放手!
[05:59] I’ll bet that cleared your sinuses, eh? 这下总算睡醒了吧 嗯?
[06:02] – Total shambles, as per usual. – Thanks. – 还是跟往常一样 乱哄哄的 – 谢了
[06:11] Go on, look at that! 走 快看!
[06:13] Well, kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup! 孩子们 欢迎来到魁地奇世界杯!
[06:20] Stay together! Keep up, girls! 别走散了! 姑娘们 跟上!
[06:25] Look! 看!
[06:27] Come on! Keep up, girls! 快走! 姑娘们 跟上!
[06:36] Blimey! 老天爷!
[06:38] Parting of the ways, I think, old chap. 老朋友 该分头走了
[06:40] – See you at the match. – See you. – 赛场上见 – 再见
[06:41] – Cedric. – Ced, come on. – 塞德里克 – 赛德 走吧
[06:43] See you later, Cedric. 待会儿见 塞德里克
[06:49] Home sweet home. 多有家的样子
[06:53] What? 什么?
[07:02] – Excellent, excellent. – Ginny, look! – 很好 很好 – 金妮 看!
[07:04] – All to the bath. – Look. – 都去洗澡 – 看
[07:05] Girls, choose a bunk and unpack. 姑娘们 选个床位拆包吧
[07:08] Ron, get out of the kitchen. We’re all hungry. 罗恩 别待厨房里啦 我们都饿坏了
[07:11] – Yeah, get out of the kitchen, Ron! – Feet off the table! – 就是 别待厨房里啦 罗恩! – 脚从桌子上拿下去!
[07:14] – Feet off the table! – Feet off the table! – 脚从桌子上拿下去! – 脚从桌子上拿下去!
[07:17] I love magic. 魔法真好
[07:35] Get your Quidditch World Cup programs here! 魁地奇世界杯的赛程到这儿来拿!
[07:38] Blimey, Dad. How far up are we? 老天爷啊 老爸 咱们坐得有多高啊?
[07:42] Well, put it this way… 这么跟你说吧…
[07:43] if it rains… 要是下雨了…
[07:45] you’ll be the first to know. 你们头一个知道
[07:48] Father and I are in the minister’s box… 我爸和我都在部长包厢…
[07:51] by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself. 是部长康奈利・福吉亲自邀请的
[07:54] Don’t boast, Draco. 别声张 德拉科
[07:57] There’s no need with these people. 跟这些人又不值得
[08:01] Do enjoy yourself, won’t you? 好好玩耍
[08:04] While you can. 趁你还有口气
[08:19] Come on up. Take your seats. I told you these seats would be worth waiting for. 上来吧 坐好 我跟你们说过这些位置很值得期待的
[08:24] Come on! 来啊!
[08:28] It’s the Irish! There’s Troy! 是爱尔兰国家队! 那是特洛伊!
[08:31] – And Mullet! – And Moran! – 还有马莱特! – 还有莫兰!
[08:38] Ireland! Ireland! Ireland! 爱尔兰! 爱尔兰! 爱尔兰!
[08:45] – Here come the Bulgarians! – Yes! – 保加利亚国家队来啦! – 是啊!
[08:54] Who’s that? 那是谁?
[08:57] That, sis, is the best Seeker in the world. 老妹 那是全世界最出色的找球手
[09:02] Krum! Krum! Krum! 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆!
[09:10] Krum! 克鲁姆!
[09:11] Yes! 好诶!
[09:21] Good evening! 晚上好!
[09:23] As Minister for Magic… 身为魔法部部长…
[09:26] it gives me great pleasure… 我非常荣幸地…
[09:30] to welcome each and every one of you… 欢迎在场每一位…
[09:34] to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup! 来到第422届魁地奇世界杯!
[09:41] Let the match… 我宣布…
[09:42] begin! 比赛开始!
[09:50] Krum! Krum! Krum! 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆!
[10:00] There’s no one like Krum. 没人比得上克鲁姆
[10:02] – Krum? – Dumb Krum? – 克鲁姆? – 你是说糊噜姆?
[10:04] He’s like a bird, the way he rides the wind. 他像只大鸟 在空中乘风而飞
[10:07] – He’s more than an athlete. – Dumb Krum. – 他不止是个运动员 – 还是个糊噜姆
[10:10] He’s an artist. 他还是个艺术家
[10:11] – I think you’re in love, Ron. – Shut up. – 你爱上他了 罗恩 – 闭嘴
[10:14] Viktor, I love you 威克多尔 我爱你
[10:15] Viktor, I do 威克多尔 我多么爱你
[10:17] When we’re apart my heart beats only for you 当你我分离 我的心只为你跳动
[10:21] Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on. 外面像是爱尔兰人在胜利狂欢
[10:24] Stop! Stop it! 停! 别闹了!
[10:26] It’s not the Irish. 不是爱尔兰人
[10:29] We’ve gotta get out of here. Now! 咱们得离开这儿 快!
[10:33] Get out, it’s the Death Eaters! 快跑 是食死徒
[10:35] Get back to the Portkey, everybody, and stick together! 大家都回门钥匙那儿去 别走丢了!
[10:39] Fred, George! Ginny is your responsibility. 弗雷德 乔治! 你们看好金妮
[10:42] Go! 走!
[10:44] Harry! 哈利!
[11:01] – Keep up, you lot! – Harry! – 你们都跟上! – 哈利!
[11:04] Harry! Harry! 哈利! 哈利!
[11:54] Morsmordre! 尸骨再现!
[12:22] Harry! 哈利!
[12:25] – Where are you? – Harry! – 你在哪儿? – 哈利!
[12:30] We’ve been looking for you for ages! 我们找你半天了!
[12:33] Thought we lost you, mate. 还以为你走丢了呢
[12:36] What is that? 那是什么?
[12:41] Stupefy! 昏昏倒地!
[12:43] Stop! 住手!
[12:45] That’s my son! 那是我儿子!
[12:48] – Ron, Harry, Hermione, you all right? – We came back for Harry. – 罗恩 哈利 赫敏 你们没事吧? – 我们回来找哈利
[12:51] Which of you conjured it? 你们谁把它唤出来的?
[12:52] – Crouch, you can’t possi… – Do not lie! – 克劳奇 你不能… – 老实说!
[12:55] You’ve been discovered at the scene of the crime. 你们被抓了个现行
[12:57] – Crime? – Barty! They’re just kids. – 抓现行? – 巴蒂! 他们还小
[12:59] What crime? 抓什么现行?
[13:01] It’s the Dark Mark, Harry. It’s his mark. 那个是黑魔标记 哈利 是他的标记
[13:03] What, Voldemort? 什么 伏地魔?
[13:06] Those people tonight, in the masks, they’re his too, aren’t they? 今晚那些蒙面人也是他的手下 对吧?
[13:10] – His followers? – Yeah. – 他的追随者们? – 没错
[13:12] Death Eaters. 食死徒
[13:15] – Follow me. – There was a man, before. – 跟我来 – 刚才那边有个男人
[13:19] There! 在那儿!
[13:21] All of you, this way! 你们都跟我这边来!
[13:24] A man, Harry? 一个男人 哈利?
[13:26] Who? 谁啊?
[13:28] I don’t know. 我不知道
[13:31] I didn’t see his face. 没看清他的脸
[13:49] Anything from the trolley? 要买点什么吗?
[13:54] Anything from the trolley? 要买点什么吗?
[14:01] Anything from the trolley, dears? 要买点什么吗 亲爱的?
[14:02] Packet of Drooble’s… 一包吹宝超级泡泡糖…
[14:05] and a Licorice Wand. 和一根甘草魔杖
[14:08] On second thought, just the Drooble’s. 想了想 还是只要吹宝吧
[14:10] – It’s all right, I’ll get it. Don’t worry. – Just the Drooble’s. Thanks. – 没事 我来付 没事的 – 只要吹宝就行 谢了
[14:16] Two Pumpkin Pasties, please. 来两份南瓜饼 谢谢
[14:23] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:26] Anything sweet for you, dear? 要什么甜食吗 亲爱的?
[14:29] Oh, no, I’m not hungry. Thank you. 不用了 我不饿 谢谢
[14:32] Anything from the trolley? 要买点什么吗?
[14:34] This is horrible. 太可怕了
[14:37] How can the Ministry not know who conjured it? 魔法部居然查不出是谁召唤的黑魔标记?
[14:39] Wasn’t there any security or…? 难道没有安保措施或者…?
[14:41] Loads, according to Dad. 安保可严了 我爸说的
[14:44] That’s what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses. 这让他们更加不安 就在他们鼻子底下出了这么大的事儿
[14:51] It’s hurting again, isn’t it? Your scar. 又疼了 是吧? 你的伤疤
[14:55] I’m fine. 我没事
[14:58] You know Sirius will want to hear about this… 你知道小天狼星会想知道…
[15:01] what you saw at the World Cup and the dream. 你在世界杯上看到的 还有那个梦
[15:09] 小天狼星布莱克
[15:14] Hedwig. There we go. 飞吧 海德薇
[15:56] Clear the runway! 清空跑道!
[16:04] Well, there’s something you don’t see every day. 哇 这可不是每天都看得到的景象
[16:31] Well, now we’re all settled in and sorted, I’d like to make an announcement. 好了 既然大家都已就位 我有件事要宣布
[16:36] This castle will not only be your home this year… 今年 这座城堡不光是你们的家…
[16:40] but home to some very special guests as well. 也将迎来一些十分特别的嘉宾
[16:44] You see, Hogwarts has been chosen… 霍格沃茨被选中…
[16:47] Yes, what is it? 好 什么事?
[16:49] What is it? 什么事?
[16:53] Tell them to wait. Tell them to wait. Wait. 告诉他们等等 告诉他们等等 等等
[16:56] So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. 霍格沃茨被选中举办一场传奇盛会
[17:02] The Triwizard Tournament. 三强争霸赛
[17:05] – For those of you who do not know… – Brilliant. – 我来向不了解的同学介绍一下… – 太好了
[17:07] the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools… 三强争霸赛召集了三所学校…
[17:10] for a series of magical contests. 参加一系列的魔法挑战
[17:13] From each school, a single student is selected to compete. 每所学校只选出一名参赛选手
[17:16] Now let me be clear. 我要说清楚
[17:18] If chosen, you stand alone. 一旦被选中 你将孤身应战
[17:21] And trust me when I say… 这可不是危言耸听…
[17:23] these contests are not for the faint-hearted. 胆小的人不适合参加这个挑战
[17:27] But more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming… 不过这些之后再说吧 现在让我们一起欢迎…
[17:31] the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic… 来自布斯巴顿魔法学校的可爱姑娘们…
[17:35] and their headmistress, Madame Maxime. 和她们的女校长 马克西姆夫人
[17:52] Bloody hell. 老天爷
[18:01] Blimey. That’s one big woman. 天啊 那女人块头真大
[18:26] And now our friends from the north. 接下来是我们的北方朋友
[18:28] Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang… 请欢迎来自德姆斯特朗的骄子们…
[18:31] and their high master, Igor Karkaroff. 和他们的校长 伊戈尔・卡卡洛夫
[18:57] Oh, it’s Krum! 哇 是克鲁姆!
[18:59] Blimey, it’s him! 老天爷 真是他!
[19:00] Viktor Krum! 威克多尔・克鲁姆!
[19:11] Albus. 阿不思
[19:13] Igor. 伊戈尔
[19:28] Professor Dumbly-dorr, my horses have traveled a long way. 邓布利多尔教授 我的马历经长途跋涉
[19:32] – They will need attending to. – Don’t worry, Madame Maxime. – 它们需要照料 – 别担心 马克西姆夫人
[19:35] Our gamekeeper, Hagrid, is more than capable of seeing to them. 我们的猎场看守人海格可以把它们照料得很好
[19:38] But you know, Monsieur Hagrid… 但你得知道 海格先生…
[19:41] they drink only single-malt whiskey. 它们只喝纯麦芽威士忌
[19:50] You idiot! 你个白痴!
[19:56] Your attention, please! 请注意了!
[20:01] I’d like to say a few words. 我要说几句话
[20:04] Eternal glory. 永恒的荣耀
[20:07] That is what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament. 等待着赢得三强争霸赛的那个学生
[20:11] But to do this, that student must survive three tasks. 但是为此 那个学生必须通过三个项目
[20:16] Three extremely dangerous tasks. 三个极端危险的项目
[20:20] – Wicked. – Wicked. – 酷毙了 – 酷毙了
[20:21] For this reason, the Ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule. 为此 魔法部认为应当推行一条新规
[20:26] To explain all this… 为了解释清楚…
[20:27] we have the head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation… 我们请来了魔法部国际合作司司长…
[20:31] Mr. Bartemius Crouch. 巴蒂・克劳奇先生
[20:47] Bloody hell. It’s Mad-Eye Moody. 老天爷啊 是疯眼汉穆迪
[20:51] – Alastor Moody? The Auror? – Auror? – 阿拉斯托・穆迪? 那个傲罗? – 傲罗?
[20:54] Dark-wizard catcher. Half the cells in Azkaban are filled thanks to him. 就是专门抓黑巫师的 阿兹卡班有一半是让他给塞满的
[20:59] He’s supposed to be mad as a hatter, though, these days. 不过最近据说已经疯疯癫癫了
[21:13] – My dear old friend, thanks for coming. – Stupid ceiling. – 我亲爱的老朋友 多谢你能来 – 天花板太蠢了
[21:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:25] What’s that he’s drinking, do you suppose? 你们觉得他喝什么呢?
[21:27] I don’t know, but I don’t think it’s pumpkin juice. 不知道 反正不像是南瓜汁
[21:37] After due consideration… 经过深思熟虑…
[21:39] the Ministry has concluded that, for their own safety… 出于参赛者自身的安全考虑 魔法部决定…
[21:42] no student under the age of 17… 17岁以下的学生…
[21:46] shall be allowed to put forth their name for the Triwizard Tournament. 不允许报名三强争霸赛
[21:49] – This decision is final. – That’s rubbish! – 这是最终决定 – 胡说八道!
[21:52] That’s rubbish! You don’t know what you’re doing! 胡说八道! 你知道自己在做什么吗!
[21:55] – Silence! – They’re not too happy about that, then. – 肃静! – 他们看起来可不是太高兴
[22:18] The Goblet of Fire. 火焰杯
[22:21] Anyone wishing to submit themselves to the tournament… 任何想报名三强争霸赛的学生…
[22:24] need only write their name upon a piece of parchment… 只需将他们的姓名写在一张羊皮纸上…
[22:27] and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. 在周四晚上这个点钟之前投进火焰杯中即可
[22:32] Do not do so lightly. 不要草率做决定
[22:34] If chosen, there’s no turning back. 一旦选中 就不能回头
[22:38] As from this moment, the Triwizard Tournament has begun. 从此刻起 三强争霸赛已正式开始
[23:09] Alastor Moody. 我是阿拉斯托・穆迪
[23:13] Ex-Auror… 前任傲罗…
[23:16] Ministry malcontent… 魔法部的叛逆者…
[23:19] and your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. 现在是你们的新任黑魔法防御术老师
[23:22] I am here because Dumbledore asked me. End of story, goodbye, the end. 我来这儿纯粹是因为邓布利多请我来 就这么简单 没别的了
[23:26] Any questions? 有什么问题吗?
[23:31] When it comes to the Dark Arts… 每当提到黑魔法…
[23:34] I believe in a practical approach. 我都信仰实用之道
[23:37] But first, which of you can tell me how many Unforgivable Curses there are? 但首先 你们有谁能告诉我一共有多少不可饶恕咒?
[23:43] – Three, sir. – And they are so named? – 三种 先生 – 它们之所以叫这个名字是因为?
[23:46] Because they are unforgivable. The use of any one of them will… 因为它们不可饶恕 使用其中任何一种 就会…
[23:49] Will earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban, correct. 就会送你一张通往阿兹卡班的单程票 没错
[23:54] The Ministry says you’re too young to see what these curses do. 魔法部认为你们还太年轻 不适合见识这些咒语的效力
[23:56] I say different! You need to know what you’re up against! 我不这么想! 你们必须了解自己将面对的是什么!
[24:00] You need to be prepared. 你们得做好准备
[24:02] You need to find another place to put your chewing gum… 你得换个地方黏你的口香糖…
[24:05] besides the underside of your desk, Mr. Finnigan! 别黏在桌子底下 斐尼甘先生!
[24:07] No way. The old codger can see out the back of his head. 不会吧 那糟老头子居然能看到自己脑勺后面
[24:11] And hear across classrooms! 而且能隔着教室听到你!
[24:15] So which curse shall we see first? 那么咱们先来看哪道咒语?
[24:19] – Weasley! – Yes? – 韦斯莱! – 嗯?
[24:20] Stand. 起立
[24:25] Give us a curse. 说一个
[24:27] Well, my dad did tell me about one. 我爸倒是跟我说过一个
[24:31] The Imperius Curse. 夺魂咒
[24:33] Oh, yeah, your father would know all about that. 是啊 你爸一定还记忆犹新吧
[24:36] Gave the Ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago. 当年给魔法部带来不小的损失
[24:40] Perhaps this will show you why. 或许这能告诉你们为什么
[24:50] Hello. 你好啊
[24:53] Lovely little beauty. 可爱的小美人儿
[24:57] Engorgio. 速速变大
[25:00] Imperio! 魂魄出窍!
[25:06] Don’t worry. It’s completely harmless. 别担心 它一点危险也没有
[25:15] If she bites… 不过要是她咬人…
[25:17] she’s lethal. 可是致命的
[25:21] What are you laughing at? 你笑什么呢?
[25:24] Get off! 滚开!
[25:28] Talented, isn’t she? 她很有才 是吧?
[25:30] What should I have her do next? Jump out the window? 接下来让她干什么? 跳出窗子?
[25:35] Drown herself? 淹死自己?
[25:48] Scores of witches and wizards have claimed… 很多男巫女巫都声称…
[25:52] that they only did You-Know-Who’s bidding… 他们服从神秘人…
[25:56] under the influence of the lmperius Curse. 只是因为他们中了夺魂咒
[25:58] But here’s the rub. 但问题在这儿
[26:01] How do we sort out the liars? 我们怎么分辨谁在撒谎呢?
[26:06] Another, another. 下一个 下一个
[26:09] Up, up. Come on. 起立 起来 来
[26:10] Longbottom, is it? 你叫隆巴顿 是吧?
[26:12] Up. 起来
[26:16] Professor Sprout tells me you have an aptitude for herbology. 斯普劳特教授跟我说你对草药学天赋异禀
[26:22] There’s the… 有个叫…
[26:24] The Cruciatus Curse. 钻心咒
[26:26] Correct, correct. Come, come. 正确 正确 来 过来
[26:29] Particularly nasty. 非常邪恶的咒语
[26:34] The torture curse. 用来折磨人
[26:36] Crucio! 钻心剜骨!
[26:51] Stop it! Can’t you see it’s bothering him? Stop it! 住手! 你看不出他很难受吗? 住手!
[27:13] Perhaps you could give us the last Unforgivable Curse, Miss Granger. 或许你能告诉我们最后一道不可饶恕咒是什么 格兰杰小姐
[27:19] No? 不行?
[27:22] Avada Kedavra! 阿瓦达索命!
[27:28] The Killing Curse. 死咒
[27:30] Only one person is known to have survived it… 目前所知有只一个人从这咒下逃生…
[27:34] and he’s sitting in this room. 而他就坐在这间屋子里
[28:08] Brilliant, isn’t he? 他很棒 不是吗?
[28:10] Completely demented, of course, and terrifying to be in the same room with… 完全是个疯子 跟他同处一室都感觉恐怖…
[28:14] but he’s really been there, you know? He’s looked evil in the eye. 不过他真的经历过 对吧? 他直面过邪恶势力
[28:17] There’s a reason those curses are unforgivable. 那些咒语不可饶恕必有其原因
[28:20] To perform them in a classroom… I mean, did you see Neville’s face? 居然在教室里演示这些咒语… 我想说 你们注意到纳威的表情没有?
[28:27] Neville? 纳威?
[28:29] Son? 孩子?
[28:31] You all right? 你没事吧?
[28:33] Come on. We’ll have a cup of tea. I want to show you something. 来 我们去喝杯茶 我有东西给你看
[28:51] We’re gonna be late! 我们该迟到了!
[29:07] Come on, Cedric. Put it in! 来吧 塞德里克 投进去!
[29:25] Eternal glory. Be brilliant, wouldn’t it? 永恒的荣耀 太让人神往了
[29:27] Three years from now, when we’re old enough to be chosen. 三年以后 我们的年龄也足够入选了
[29:30] Yeah, rather you than me. 对 最好选你别选我
[29:32] Yes! 好了!
[29:36] Thank you, thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[29:38] – Well, lads, we’ve done it. – Cooked it up just this morning. – 哦 小伙子 我们成功了 – 今天早晨刚刚完工的
[29:41] It’s not going to work. 没用的呦
[29:45] – Oh, yeah? – And why is that, Granger? – 哦 是吗? – 为什么呢 格兰杰?
[29:47] You see this? This is an Age Line. 看到这个吗? 这是个年龄限制
[29:51] Dumbledore drew it himself. 邓布利多亲自画的
[29:52] So? 那又如何?
[29:56] So a genius like Dumbledore couldn’t possibly be fooled… 一个像邓布利多这样的天才怎么可能…
[29:59] by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an Aging Potion. 被又可怜又愚蠢的增龄剂愚弄
[30:03] – But that’s why it’s so brilliant. – Because it’s so pathetically dimwitted. – 所以这办法才如此聪明 – 因为这办法又可怜又愚蠢
[30:09] – Ready, Fred? – Ready, George. – 准备好了吗 弗雷德? – 准备好了 乔治
[30:11] – Bottoms up. – Bottoms up. – 干杯 – 干杯
[30:16] – Yes! – Yes! – 不错! – 不错!
[30:19] Yeah! 耶!
[30:21] Yes! 好!
[30:23] Ready? 准备好了吗?
[30:28] – Yes! – Yes! – 好了! – 好了!
[30:39] – You said! – You said! – 你说可以! – 你说可以!
[30:42] – Oh, right, you want a piece of me?! – I’ll tear your ears off! – 哦 好吧 你想打架吗?! – 我要把你的耳朵撕下来!
[30:45] – Now you’re making me laugh. – Take this! Come on! – 你别逗我了 – 接招! 来啊!
[30:48] Fight! Fight! Fight! 打他! 打他! 打他!
[30:55] We’re “old school,” right? 我们是”老学生”了 对吧?
[30:57] Yeah, but you look older! 是 不过你看起来更老!
[31:30] Sit down. Please. 坐下 请坐
[31:36] Now the moment you’ve all been waiting for: 你们等待的时刻到了
[31:39] The champion selection. 勇士抽选
[32:13] The Durmstrang champion is Viktor Krum. 德姆斯特朗的勇士 是威克多尔・克鲁姆
[32:33] The champion for Beauxbatons… 布斯巴顿的勇士…
[32:35] is Fleur Delacour. 是芙蓉・德拉库尔
[32:48] The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory! 霍格沃茨的勇士 塞德里克・迪戈里!
[33:01] Excellent! We now have our three champions. 很好! 现在我们选出了我们的三个勇士
[33:06] But in the end, only one will go down in history. 不过最终 只有一个会被载入史册
[33:10] Only one will hoist this chalice of champions… 只有一个人会举起这个冠军圣杯…
[33:14] this vessel of victory… 这个胜利的化身…
[33:17] the Triwizard Cup! 三强杯!
[33:50] Harry Potter. 哈利・波特
[33:53] Harry Potter? 哈利・波特呢?
[33:59] No. No. 不要 别
[34:02] Harry Potter! 哈利・波特!
[34:04] Go on, Harry. 去吧 哈利
[34:06] Harry, for goodness sake. 哈利 看在上帝的份上
[34:39] He’s a cheat! 他作弊了!
[34:41] He’s not even 17 yet! 他还不够17岁!
[35:11] – It’s wrong, I tell you! – You French tart. – 我跟你说 这样不对! – 你个法国妞
[35:15] – Everything is a conspiracy theory! – Quiet! I can’t think! – 这全都是阴谋! – 安静! 我思考不了了!
[35:18] – Everything is a conspiracy theory! – I protest. – 这全都是阴谋! – 我抗议
[35:20] – Harry. – I protest! – 哈利 – 我抗议!
[35:21] Did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire? 你把自己的名字投进火焰杯里了吗?
[35:23] – No, sir. – Did you ask one of the older students… – 没有 先生 – 你是不是请别的年长的同学…
[35:26] – to do it for you? – No, sir. – 为你投了? – 也没有 先生
[35:27] – You’re absolutely sure? – Yes. Yes, sir. – 你说的实话吗? – 是实话 先生
[35:31] – But of course he is lying. – The hell he is! – 他当然是在撒谎 – 这他妈不可能是撒谎!
[35:33] The Goblet of Fire is an exceptionally powerful magical object. 火焰杯是一件非常强力的法器
[35:35] Only an exceptionally powerful Confundus Charm could’ve hoodwinked it. 只有异常强力的混淆咒才能蒙蔽它
[35:39] Magic way beyond the talents of a fourth year. 那可是远远超出四年级生能力的魔法
[35:41] You seem to have given this a fair bit of thought, Mad-Eye. 你看起来对这个事情有些独到的看法 疯眼汉
[35:44] It was once my job to think as dark wizards do, Karkaroff… 我曾经的工作 就是按照黑巫师的思路来思考…
[35:48] – perhaps you remember. – This doesn’t help, Alastor. – 记得吗 卡卡洛夫 – 争吵没有用 阿拉斯托
[35:52] Leave this to you, Barty. 你来决定吧 巴蒂
[35:56] The rules are absolute. 规则是绝对权威的
[35:59] The Goblet of Fire constitutes a binding magical contract. 火焰杯造就了一份有约束力的魔法契约
[36:05] Mr. Potter has no choice. 波特先生别无选择
[36:08] He is, as of tonight… 他 今晚…
[36:12] a Triwizard champion. 被选中为三强争霸赛的勇士
[36:42] This can’t go on, Albus. 不能这样下去 阿不思
[36:44] First the Dark Mark. Now this? 先是黑魔标记 现在又来这个?
[36:47] What do you suggest, Minerva? 米勒娃 你的意见呢?
[36:50] Put an end to it. 终止吧
[36:53] Don’t let Potter compete. 别让波特参赛
[36:55] You heard Barty. The rules are clear. 你听到巴蒂说的了 规则很明确
[36:58] Well, the devil with Barty and his rules. 让巴蒂和他的规则去死吧
[37:01] And since when did you accommodate the Ministry? 你什么时候开始顺从魔法部了?
[37:03] Headmaster, I, too, find it difficult to believe this mere coincidence. 校长 我也不相信事件事只是巧合
[37:08] However, if we are to truly discover the meaning of these events… 然而 如果我们想真正揭开这些事件的含义…
[37:12] perhaps we should, for the time being… 也许我们应该 暂时…
[37:16] let them unfold. 让他们开赛
[37:19] What…? Do nothing? 什么…? 袖手旁观?
[37:21] Offer him up as bait? 送羊入虎口?
[37:24] Potter is a boy, not a piece of meat. 波特是个孩子 不是羊
[37:27] I agree. With Severus. 我同意 西弗勒斯的意见
[37:31] Alastor, keep an eye on Harry, will you? 阿拉斯托 盯着点哈利 可以吗?
[37:34] – I can do that. – Don’t let him know, though. – 我可以 – 而且 别让他察觉到
[37:36] He must be anxious enough as it is… 他知道将要面临什么…
[37:40] knowing what lies ahead. 肯定已经够焦虑的了
[37:43] Then again, we all are. 我们都一样
[37:49] 哈利・波特
[38:01] How did you do it? 你怎么做到的?
[38:04] Never mind. Doesn’t matter. 算了 无所谓
[38:07] Might’ve let your best friend know, though. 不过你应该让你最好的朋友知道吧
[38:09] – Let you know what? – You know bloody well what. – 让你知道什么? – 你清楚是什么
[38:12] I didn’t ask for this to happen, Ron. 罗恩 我没想到会发生这样的事
[38:15] Okay? 明白吗?
[38:17] – You’re being stupid. – Yeah, that’s me. – 你别傻了 – 是啊 就是我
[38:19] Ron Weasley, Harry Potter’s stupid friend. 罗恩・韦斯莱 哈利・波特的傻朋友
[38:27] I didn’t put my name in that cup. 我没有把名字投进火焰杯里
[38:29] I don’t want eternal glory. I just wanna be… 我不想要永恒的荣耀 我只想…
[38:35] Look, I don’t know what happened tonight… 听着 我不知道今晚发生了什么…
[38:37] and I don’t know why. 我也不知道为什么
[38:39] It just did. 它就是发生了
[38:41] Okay? 懂吗?
[38:52] Piss off. 讨厌
[39:09] What a charismatic quartet. 多么神采奕奕的四个人
[39:12] Hello. 你们好
[39:15] I’m Rita Skeeter. 我是丽塔・斯基特
[39:18] I write for the Daily Prophet. 预言家日报的记者
[39:21] But of course you know that, don’t you? It’s you we don’t know. 你们肯定知道我 对吧? 反而是我们不了解你们
[39:26] You’re the juicy news. 你们可是大新闻
[39:28] What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks? 这美丽的面容下藏着哪些趣事?
[39:33] What mysteries do the muscles mask? 肌肉下面掩藏着多少秘密?
[39:36] Does courage lie beneath those curls? 卷曲的头发之下是否存在胆识?
[39:40] In short, what makes a champion tick? 长话短说 各位有何过人之处呢?
[39:43] “Me, Myself & I” want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers. “我 我还是我”想知道 更不要说我狂热的读者们了
[39:48] So who’s feeling up to sharing? 那么谁想来跟我们分享一下?
[39:54] Shall we start with the youngest? Lovely. 我们要不要从最年轻的开始? 小宝贝
[40:08] This is cozy. 这真舒服
[40:11] It’s a broom cupboard. 这是个扫帚储藏室
[40:13] You should feel right at home, then. 那么 你应该感觉像回家一样了
[40:15] Don’t mind if I use a Quick-Quotes Quill, do you? 我用速记笔 你不介意吧?
[40:18] No. 不
[40:20] So tell me, Harry. 那么告诉我 哈利
[40:22] Here you sit, a mere boy of 12… 坐在我面前的 这个不到12的男孩…
[40:26] I’m 14. Sorry. 抱歉 我14了
[40:27] About to compete against three students… 将要对抗的三个学生…
[40:30] not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourself… 不仅在情感上远远成熟过你…
[40:34] but who have mastered spells that you wouldn’t attempt… 而且还精通那些你连最迷离的白日梦里…
[40:37] in your dizziest daydreams. 都不敢尝试的咒语
[40:39] Concerned? 有压力吗?
[40:43] I don’t know. I haven’t really thought about it. 不知道 我还没有考虑过这些
[40:46] Just ignore the quill. 别管这笔了
[40:48] Then, of course, you’re no ordinary boy of 12, are you? 当然 你也不是普通的12岁男孩 对吧?
[40:51] – Fourteen. – Your story’s legend. – 14岁 – 你的故事是个传奇
[40:54] Do you think it was the trauma of your past… 你是否认为是因为你过去的创伤…
[40:56] that made you so keen to enter such a dangerous tournament? 才使你如此强烈地想要参与这么危险的赛事?
[41:00] No, I didn’t enter. 不 我没有参赛
[41:02] Of course you didn’t. 你当然没有
[41:06] Everyone loves a rebel, Harry. 大家都喜欢叛逆的故事 哈利
[41:09] Scratch that last. 最后这段划掉
[41:12] Speaking of your parents, were they alive… 说到你的父母 如果他们还活着…
[41:15] how do you think they’d feel? 你觉得他们会有何感受?
[41:16] Proud? Or concerned… 自豪? 还是担心…
[41:18] that your attitude shows, at best, a pathological need for attention… 从你的态度看来 你极度渴望被注意 这是最好情况…
[41:22] at worst, a psychotic death wish? 最差情况 你发了疯想寻死
[41:26] Hey, my eyes aren’t “glistening with the ghosts of my past.” 嘿 我的眼睛里没有”映出了过去的灵魂”好吗
[42:03] Harry, I couldn ‘t risk sending Hedwig. 哈利 我不能冒险派海德薇了
[42:06] Since the World Cup, the Ministry’s been intercepting more and more owls… 自从魁地奇世界杯之后 魔法部拦截了越来越多的猫头鹰…
[42:09] and she’s too easily recognized. 而她太好认了
[42:11] We need to talk, Harry, face-to-face. 我们需要谈谈 哈利 面对面的
[42:14] Meet me in the Gryffindor common room, 1:00 this Saturday night. 本周六晚1点 去格兰芬多的公共休息室见我
[42:19] And make sure you’re alone. 别让别人跟着
[42:21] Sirius. 小天狼星
[42:22] P. S: 备注
[42:24] The bird bites. 这鸟咬人
[42:36] Sirius? 小天狼星?
[42:55] Harry Potter, age 12… 哈利・波特 12岁…
[42:57] suspect entrant in the Triwizard Tournament. 三强争霸赛的争议参赛者
[43:00] His eyes swimming with the ghosts of his past… 他的眼睛与他过去的灵魂一起湿润…
[43:02] and choking back tears… 噙回了眼泪…
[43:20] Sirius. How…? 小天狼星 你怎么…?
[43:22] I don’t have much time, so let me get straight to it. 我时间不多 咱们开门见山
[43:25] Did you or did you not put your name into the Goblet of Fire? 你有还是没有把自己的名字投进火焰杯?
[43:28] No! 没有!
[43:30] I had to ask. 我不得不问
[43:32] Now, tell me about this dream of yours. You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort. 现在 给我说说你的梦境 你提到了虫尾巴和伏地魔
[43:37] But who was the third man in the room? 不过房间里第三个人是谁?
[43:39] – I don’t know. – You didn’t hear a name? – 我不知道 – 你没听到名字?
[43:42] No. 没有
[43:45] Voldemort was giving him a job to do. Something important. 伏地魔正在给他分配任务 某些重要的任务
[43:49] And what was that? 是什么任务?
[43:52] He wanted… 他要抓…
[43:54] me. 我
[43:56] I don’t know why. But he was gonna use this man to get to me. 我不知道为什么 不过他要通过这个人来抓我
[44:02] But, I mean, it was only a dream, right? 不过 我想说 这只是个梦而已 对吧?
[44:05] Yes. 对
[44:06] It’s just a dream. 只是个梦而已
[44:09] Look, Harry. 你看 哈利
[44:10] The Death Eaters at the World Cup, your name rising from that goblet… 魁地奇世界杯上的食死徒 还有火焰杯里你的名字…
[44:14] these are not just coincidences. Hogwarts isn’t safe anymore. 这些不是单纯的巧合 霍格沃茨不再安全了
[44:18] What are you saying? 你说什么?
[44:19] I’m saying the devils are inside the walls. Igor Karkaroff? 我说魔鬼已经进来了 伊戈尔・卡卡洛夫?
[44:24] He was a Death Eater. And no one, no one stops being a Death Eater. 他曾经是个食死徒 而食死徒永远无法改变自己的本性
[44:29] Then there’s Barty Crouch. Heart of stone. 还有巴蒂・克劳奇 铁石心肠
[44:31] Sent his own son to Azkaban. 把他自己的儿子都送进了阿兹卡班
[44:38] You think one of them put my name in the goblet? 你觉得是他们中有人把我的名字投进了火焰杯?
[44:41] I haven’t a clue who put your name in that goblet… 我也不知道是谁投了你的名字…
[44:43] but whoever did is no friend to you. People die in this tournament. 不过不管是谁干的 肯定不是你的朋友 这项赛事里是会死人的
[44:47] – I’m not ready for this, Sirius. – You don’t have a choice. – 小天狼星 我没能力应付这一切 – 你别无选择
[44:54] – Someone’s coming. – Keep your friends close, Harry. – 有人来了 – 和朋友们在一起 哈利
[45:00] – Who were you talking to? – What? – 你在跟谁讲话? – 什么?
[45:02] – Who says I was talking to anyone? – I heard voices. – 谁说我在讲话? – 我听到不止一个人的声音
[45:05] Maybe you’re imagining things. Wouldn’t be the first time. 可能是你的想象 也不是第一次了
[45:09] You’re probably just practicing for your next interview, I expect. 你可能只是在准备你的下次采访而已 希望如此
[45:28] 少年的悲剧
[45:39] Amazing. 漂亮
[45:42] – Amazing! – Neville. You’re doing it again. – 漂亮! – 纳威 你又开始了
[45:47] Right, sorry. 是 抱歉
[45:49] “Magical Water Plants of the Highland Lochs”? “地中海神奇水生植物和它们的特性”?
[45:52] Moody gave it to me. That day we had tea. 穆迪给我的 我们喝茶那天
[45:57] It’s already been through enough people. 已经有很多人知道了
[45:59] Why don’t you just go and talk to him yourself? 你为什么不直接去跟他讲?
[46:02] Ron, this is your problem, not mine. 罗恩 这是你的事 不是我的
[46:05] What do you want me to say again? 为什么你要让我再说一遍?
[46:07] Go. 去吧
[46:11] Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him… 罗纳德想让我告诉你 西莫跟他说…
[46:16] that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid’s looking for you. 帕瓦蒂告诉迪安说 海格在找你
[46:20] Is that right? Well, you… 是这样吗? 哦 你…
[46:22] What? 什么?
[46:29] – Are you sure you won’t do this? – Do it. – 你确定不想自己说? – 说吧
[46:34] Dean was told by Parvati that… 帕瓦蒂告诉迪安说…
[46:38] Please don’t ask me to say it again. 求你别再让我说一遍了
[46:41] Hagrid’s looking for you. 海格在找你
[46:43] – Well, you can tell Ronald… – I’m not an owl! – 哦 你可以告诉罗纳德… – 我不是猫头鹰!
[46:57] Did you bring your father’s cloak, like I asked you? 我让你带上你父亲的隐形衣 你带了吗?
[46:59] Yeah, I brought the cloak. Hagrid, where are we going? 带了 我带了 海格 我们去哪?
[47:02] You’ll see soon enough. 你很快就看到了
[47:03] Now pay attention, this is important. 注意了 这很重要
[47:07] What’s with the flower? 带花干什么?
[47:10] Hagrid, have you combed your hair? 海格 你梳头了?
[47:13] As a matter of fact, I have. 我 确实梳了
[47:15] You might like to try the same thing now and again. 可以经常试试
[47:26] Hagrid? 海格?
[47:32] The cloak! Put the cloak on! 隐形衣! 穿上!
[47:40] – Bonsoir, Olympe. – Oh, Hagrid. – 晚上好 奥利姆 – 哦 海格
[47:44] I thought perhaps you weren’t coming. I thought perhaps… 我还以为你不会来了 我还以为…
[47:48] you had forgotten me. 你已经忘了我了
[47:50] Couldn’t forget you, Olympe. 忘不了你 奥利姆
[47:53] What is it you wanted to show me? 你想要让我看什么?
[47:57] When we spoke earlier, you sounded so… 之前我们谈的时候 你听起来很…
[48:00] exhilarated. 兴奋
[48:02] You’ll be glad you came. Trust me. 你会很高兴过来的 相信我
[48:16] Can we get closer? 我们能离近点吗?
[48:25] Dragons? 龙?
[48:27] That’s the first task? 这是第一个任务?
[48:29] – You’re joking. – Come on, Harry. – 你开玩笑吧 – 行了 哈利
[48:32] These are seriously misunderstood creatures. 这是些被人们严重误解的物种
[48:36] Oh, crikey! 哦 哎呀!
[48:38] Although, I have to admit… 不过 我不得不承认…
[48:40] that Horntail is a right nasty piece of work. 那只树蜂龙可真不是好惹的
[48:43] Poor Ron nearly fainted just seeing him, you know. 可怜的罗恩看到它的时候差点吓晕过去
[48:48] – Ron was here? – Oh, sure. – 罗恩知道了? – 哦 是的
[48:50] His brother Charlie helped to bring him over from Romania. 他哥哥查理帮忙把这只从罗马尼亚运来的
[48:54] Didn’t Ron tell you that? 罗恩没告诉你?
[48:57] No, he didn’t. 没 他没有
[48:59] He didn’t tell me a thing. 他什么都没说
[49:11] – You cheat, Potter. – You stink, Potter. – 你作弊 波特 – 波特臭大粪
[49:16] – Good luck, Potter. – Potter stinks! – 一路顺风 波特 – 波特臭大粪!
[49:18] – Cedric rules. – Thanks. – 塞德里克必胜 – 谢谢
[49:22] Like the badge? 喜欢这徽章吗?
[49:24] Excuse me. 请让开
[49:30] Harry. 哈利
[49:32] Hey! Read the badge, Potter! 嘿! 念念这徽章 波特!
[49:34] Can I have a com.funword.word? 能跟你说两句吗?
[49:37] – All right. – You stink, Potter! – 可以 – 波特臭大粪!
[49:39] – Potter, you stink! – Harry Potter smells! – 波特臭大粪! – 哈利・波特真恶心!
[49:44] Dragons. That’s the first task. 龙 第一个任务是龙
[49:47] – They’ve got one for each of us. – Come on, Ced! – 他们给我们每个人都准备了一条 – 行了 塞德里克!
[49:51] Are you serious? 你说真的?
[49:53] And Fleur and Krum, do they…? 还有芙蓉和克鲁姆 他们…?
[49:57] – Yes. – Come on, Ced, leave him. – 是的 – 行了 塞德里克 别理他
[49:59] – Right. – He’s not worth it. – 对 – 他不配
[50:01] – Read the badges, Potter! – Hey, listen. About the badges. – 念念这徽章 波特! – 嘿 这个徽章的事
[50:03] – I’ve asked them not to wear them, but… – Don’t worry about it. – 我请求过他们不要戴 可是… – 别在意那个了
[50:06] It’s not like I try to blow things up, exactly. 真的 我不是想把事情搞砸
[50:10] It just happens a fair bit. 只是就这样发生了
[50:11] You have to admit, though, fire’s pretty fascinating. 你不得不承认 而且 火焰还不错
[50:14] You’re a right foul git, you know that? 知道吗 你真是个饭桶?
[50:16] – You think so? – I know so. – 你这么认为? – 我本来就知道
[50:19] Anything else? 还有别的吗?
[50:20] – Yeah. Stay away from me. – Fine. – 有 离我远点 – 好的
[50:26] – There’s Potter. Cheat. – Why so tense, Potter? – 波特来了 作弊 – 波特 这么紧张干什么?
[50:31] My father and I have a bet, you see. 是这样 我父亲跟我打了个赌
[50:33] I don’t think you’re gonna last 10 minutes in this tournament. 我认为你在比赛里坚持不了10分钟
[50:39] He disagrees. He thinks you won’t last five. 他不同意 他认为你连五分钟都坚持不了
[50:42] I don’t give a damn what your father thinks, Malfoy. 马尔福 我才不在意你父亲怎么想
[50:46] He’s vile and cruel. And you’re just pathetic. 他又卑鄙又残忍 而你只是可悲
[50:51] – Pathetic? – Oh, no, you don’t, sonny! – 可悲? – 住手 小子!
[50:56] I’ll teach you to curse someone when their back is turned! 我来教教你如何在背后捅刀子!
[50:59] You stinking, cowardly, scummy… 你这个恶心 懦弱 下流…
[51:03] – Professor Moody! – back-shooting… – 穆迪教授! – 暗箭伤人的…
[51:05] – What are you doing? – Teaching. – 你在干什么? – 教训教训
[51:09] – Is that a…? Is that a student? – Technically, it’s a ferret. – 那是个…? 那是个学生吗? – 准确地说 是只雪貂
[51:19] Stand still! Stand still! 站住! 别动!
[51:31] – My father will hear about this! – Is that a threat? – 我要告诉我爸爸去! – 威胁我?
[51:34] – Professor Moody! – Is that a threat? – 穆迪教授! – 是威胁我吗?
[51:36] Professor! 教授!
[51:38] I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair! 我可以给你讲讲你爸爸的故事 听了让你头发都竖起来!
[51:42] – Alastor! Alastor. – It doesn’t end here! – 阿拉斯托! 阿拉斯托 – 走着瞧!
[51:45] We never use transfiguration as a punishment! 我们从不使用变形作为惩罚!
[51:49] Surely Dumbledore told you that. 邓布利多肯定告诉过你
[51:51] – He might’ve mentioned it. – Well, you will do well to remember it. – 他大概提到过 – 那你就应该牢牢记住
[51:57] Away! 让开!
[52:01] You. Come with me. 你 跟我来
[52:39] That’s a Foe-Glass. 那是照妖镜
[52:42] Lets me keep an eye on my enemies. 帮助我留意敌人
[52:44] If I can see the whites of their eyes, they’re standing right behind me. 如果我能看清他们的眼白 说明他们就在我正后方
[52:53] Wouldn’t even bother telling you what’s in there. 都懒得告诉你里面有什么
[52:55] You wouldn’t believe it if I did. 说了你也不信
[52:58] Now… 现在…
[53:01] what are you going to do about your dragon? 你打算怎么对付龙呢?
[53:08] Well, you know, I just thought I’d… 这个嘛 我觉得我应该…
[53:12] Sit. 坐下
[53:17] Listen to me, Potter. 听我说 波特
[53:19] Your pal Diggory? 你的伙伴迪戈里?
[53:21] By your age, he could turn a whistle into a watch and have it sing you the time. 他在你这么大的时候 能把口哨变成手表并且把时间唱给你听
[53:26] Miss Delacour? 德拉库尔小姐嘛?
[53:28] She’s as much a fairy princess as I am. 就是花架子一个
[53:31] As for Krum, his head may be filled with sawdust… 至于克鲁姆 他脑袋里可能装满了木屑…
[53:35] but Karkaroff’s is not. 但卡卡洛夫可不笨
[53:37] They’ll have a strategy. 他们会制定一个方案
[53:39] And you can bet that it will play to Krum’s strengths. 绝好地发挥出克鲁姆的优势
[53:47] Come on, Potter. 想想 波特
[53:49] What are your strengths? 你的强项是什么?
[53:53] I don’t know. 我不知道
[53:54] Well, I can fly. I mean, I’m a fair flyer. But I… 我会飞 我飞得还行 但我…
[53:57] – Better than fair, the way I heard it. – But I’m not allowed a broom. – 据我所闻 不只是还行 – 但我不能使用扫帚
[54:02] You’re allowed a wand. 你可以用魔杖
[54:12] Bets! Place your bets! 下注! 快下注了!
[54:13] Bets taken! Bets taken here! 这边下注! 这边下注!
[54:16] Step up, folks! Who fancies a flutter in today’s bloodbath? 行动啊 各位! 谁想在今日的血战中小赌一把?
[54:19] Smart money’s on Krum to survive! Any bets? 下注赌克鲁姆生还! 要下注吗?
[54:22] Yes, sir? 您说 先生?
[54:24] Ten-to-one for Fleur. There you go. Thank you very much. 芙蓉10赔1 您拿好 非常感谢
[54:27] Your attention, please. 请注意
[54:29] This is a great day for all of us. 这是我们所有人的大日子
[54:35] Each of the three tasks involves very considerable danger. 三个任务都非常危险
[54:39] Please keep your seats at all times. 请时刻待在座位上
[54:42] This will minimize any risks you may be exposed to. 这样可以最小化任何可能的危险
[54:45] – Harry? Is that you? – Yeah. – 哈利? 是你吗? – 是的
[54:49] I’m sure we all wish our champions… 无疑我们都对今日的勇者们…
[54:51] – How are you feeling? Okay? – the greatest of luck. – 你感觉如何? 还好吗? – 寄予最大的祝福
[54:56] The key is to concentrate. After that, you just have to… 关键就是集中精力 之后 你就只需…
[55:00] Battle a dragon. 与龙作战
[55:06] Young love. 初恋萌动
[55:09] How… 多么的…
[55:13] stirring. 激动人心
[55:17] If everything goes unfortunately today… 如果今日一切不顺的话…
[55:20] you two may even make the front page. 你们甚至可以上头版
[55:23] You have no business here. 这里没你什么事
[55:25] This tent is for champions… 帐篷是给勇士准备的…
[55:28] and friends. 还有他们的朋友
[55:32] No matter. We’ve got what we wanted. 没关系 我们已经得到想要的了
[55:40] Good day, champions. Gather round, please. 日安 勇士们 请集合
[55:43] Now, you’ve waited, you’ve wondered, and at last the moment has arrived. 历经等待和猜度以后 这一刻终于到来了
[55:47] A moment only four of you can fully appreciate. 只有你们四位可以充分感受这一刻
[55:50] What are you doing here, Miss Granger? 你在这干嘛 格兰杰小姐?
[55:54] Sorry, I’ll just go. 抱歉 我就走
[55:56] Barty, the bag. 巴蒂 袋子拿来
[55:58] Champions, in a circle around me. 勇士们 在我身边围一圈
[56:00] Miss Delacour, over here. Mr. Krum. 德拉库尔小姐 这边 克鲁姆先生
[56:03] And, Potter, Mr. Potter, over here. That’s right. Now… 还有 波特 波特先生 站这里 好了 现在…
[56:07] Miss Delacour, if you will. 德拉库尔小姐 请先来
[56:14] The Welsh Green. 威尔士绿龙
[56:20] Mr. Krum. 克鲁姆先生
[56:24] The Chinese Fireball. 中国火球龙
[56:33] The Swedish Short-Snout. 瑞典短鼻龙
[56:36] – Which leaves… – The Horntail. – 剩下的就是… – 树蜂龙
[56:38] – What’s that, boy? – Nothing. – 你说什么 孩子? – 没什么
[56:44] The Hungarian Horntail. 匈牙利树蜂龙
[56:48] These represent four very real dragons… 这些代表着四条真正的龙…
[56:51] each of which has been given a golden egg to protect. 每条龙都守护着一枚金蛋
[56:55] Your objective is simple: 你们的目标很简单:
[56:57] Collect the egg. 拿到金蛋
[56:59] This you must do, for each egg contains a clue… 这是必须的 每只蛋里都有一条线索…
[57:02] without which you cannot hope to proceed to the next task. 没有它你们就别想进入下一个任务
[57:06] Any questions? 有问题吗?
[57:08] Very well. Good luck, champions. 很好 祝你们好运 勇士们
[57:11] Mr. Diggory, at the sound of the cannon, you may… 迪戈里先生 炮声一响 你就可以…
[57:22] Diggory! Diggory! Diggory! 迪戈里! 迪戈里! 迪戈里!
[57:38] Three of our champions have now faced their dragons… 我们有三位勇士已经挑战了火龙…
[57:41] and so each one of them will proceed to the next task. 他们都能进入下一个任务
[57:45] And now our fourth and final contestant. 现在欢迎第四位也是最后一位参赛者
[57:50] Harry! Harry! Harry! 哈利! 哈利! 哈利!
[59:01] Your wand, Harry! Your wand! 魔杖 哈利! 用魔杖!
[59:05] Accio Firebolt! 火弩箭飞来!
[59:36] – Yeah! – Yes! – 好啊! – 好!
[59:58] – Yeah! – Yeah! Well done, dragon! – 好! – 好! 做得好 火龙!
[1:02:33] Yes! Yes! 好! 好!
[1:02:58] – Yes, Harry! – Knew you wouldn’t die, Harry. Lose a leg. – 太棒了 哈利! – 就知道你不会死的 哈利 最多断条腿
[1:03:01] – Or an arm. – Pack it in altogether? – 或者胳膊 – 伸腿瞪眼?
[1:03:03] – Never! – Never! – 绝不会! – 绝不会!
[1:03:07] Shush! 安静!
[1:03:09] Go on, Harry. What’s the clue? 快点 哈利 线索是什么?
[1:03:13] – Who wants me to open it? – Yes! – 谁想我打开? – 我想!
[1:03:16] – Do you want me to open it? – Yes! – 想让我打开吗? – 想!
[1:03:30] What the bloody hell was that? 那是什么玩意?
[1:03:37] All right, everyone! Go back to your knitting. 好了 大家! 该干嘛干嘛去
[1:03:40] This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosy sods listening in. 没有你们这些好管闲事的偷听也够尴尬的了
[1:03:47] I reckon you have to be barking mad to put your own name in the Goblet of Fire. 我想 要是你自己把名字放到火焰杯里 肯定是疯了
[1:03:51] Caught on, have you? Took you long enough. 终于想通了? 时间可够长的
[1:03:55] I wasn’t the only one who thought you’d done it. 又不只我一个人认为你作了弊
[1:03:57] Everyone was saying it behind your back. 大家都在你背后这么说
[1:04:02] Brilliant. That makes me feel loads better. 是吗 真是感觉轻松百倍啊
[1:04:06] – Least I warned you about the dragons. – Hagrid warned me about the dragons. – 起码我提醒你龙的事了 – 海格提醒的我龙的事
[1:04:09] No, no, no, I did. 不不不 是我
[1:04:11] No, don’t you remember? I told Hermione to tell you… 你不记得了吗? 我告诉赫敏跟你说…
[1:04:14] that Seamus told me that Parvati told Dean that Hagrid was looking for you. 西莫告诉我说 帕瓦蒂让迪恩给他说海格在找你
[1:04:19] Seamus never actually told me anything, so it was really me all along. 但其实跟西莫没半毛钱干系 所以一直都是我
[1:04:24] I thought we’d be all right, you know… 我以为我们会和好 你知道的…
[1:04:27] after you’d figured that out. 你把这关系理顺了之后
[1:04:29] Who…? Who could possibly figure that out? 谁…? 谁能想出来?
[1:04:32] That’s completely mental. 简直是乱七八糟
[1:04:34] Yeah. Isn’t it? 确实是哈?
[1:04:37] I suppose I was a bit distraught. 我想我是有点神经错乱了
[1:04:42] Boys. 男生啊
[1:05:08] – Hi, Harry. – Hi, Harry. – 嗨 哈利 – 嗨 哈利
[1:05:13] Cho, Harry’s looking at you. 秋 哈利在看你
[1:05:20] Shush. 别笑
[1:05:22] Look at this! 看这个!
[1:05:25] I can’t believe it! She’s done it again. 简直不敢相信! 她又在瞎编了
[1:05:29] “Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl… “格兰杰小姐 一个长相平平但野心勃勃的姑娘…
[1:05:31] seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. 似乎对著名巫师情有独钟
[1:05:34] Her latest prey, sources report… 她目前的猎物 据可靠消息…
[1:05:37] is none other than the Bulgarian bonbon, Viktor Krum. 不是别人 正是保加利亚队英雄维克多・克鲁姆
[1:05:41] No com.funword.word yet on how Harry Potter’s taking this latest emotional blow.” 哈利・波特对此最新情感打击作何反应暂无消息”
[1:05:46] Parcel for you, Mr. Weasley. 您的包裹 韦斯莱先生
[1:05:48] Thank you, Nigel. 谢谢你 奈杰尔
[1:05:54] Not now, Nigel. Later. 现在不行 奈杰尔 一会儿
[1:05:59] Go on. 走吧
[1:06:06] I told him I’d get him Harry’s autograph. 我告诉他会给他弄哈利的签名照
[1:06:11] Oh, look, Mum’s sent me something. 快看 妈妈给我寄东西了
[1:06:21] Mum sent me a dress. 妈妈给我寄了条裙子
[1:06:23] Well, it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet? 跟你眼睛很配嘛 有花边礼帽吗?
[1:06:27] Nose down, Harry. 别闹了 哈利
[1:06:29] – Ginny, these must be for you. – I’m not wearing that, it’s ghastly. – 金妮 这肯定是给你的 – 我才不会穿 丑死了
[1:06:35] What are you on about? 你又笑什么?
[1:06:37] They’re not for Ginny. 这不是给金妮的
[1:06:39] They’re for you. 是你给的
[1:06:42] – Dress robes. – Dress robes? For what? – 礼服长袍 – 礼服长袍? 干嘛用?
[1:06:47] The Yule Ball 圣诞舞会
[1:06:49] has been a tradition of the Triwizard Tournament 自开赛以来
[1:06:55] since its inception. 一直是三强争霸赛的传统
[1:06:58] On Christmas Eve night, we and our guests… 在圣诞平安夜 我们和客人们
[1:07:02] gather in the Great Hall… 齐聚在大礼堂…
[1:07:04] for a night of well-mannered frivolity. 共度轻松而又文雅的一夜
[1:07:09] As representatives of the host school… 作为主办学校的代表…
[1:07:12] I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward. 我希望你们每一个人都表现出最佳的一面
[1:07:17] And I mean this literally, because… 这句话毫不夸张 因为…
[1:07:20] the Yule Ball is, first and foremost… 圣诞舞会 首要的…
[1:07:25] a dance. 就是跳舞
[1:07:31] Silence! 安静!
[1:07:33] The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect… 戈德里克・格兰芬多学院近10个世纪以来…
[1:07:36] of the wizard world for nearly 10 centuries. 备受巫师界尊重
[1:07:39] I will not have you, in the course of a single evening, besmirching that name… 我不会让你们一个晚上就玷污了这名声
[1:07:43] by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons. 像胡言乱语 笨手笨脚的一群小丑
[1:07:48] Try saying that five times fast, huh? 有本事说再快点 哈?
[1:07:50] Now, to dance… 现在 跳舞…
[1:07:52] is to let the body breathe. 就是让身体呼吸
[1:07:56] Inside every girl, a secret swan slumbers… 每个女生心里 都有一只秘密沉睡的天鹅…
[1:07:59] longing to burst forth and take flight. 渴望一飞冲天 展翅翱翔
[1:08:02] Something’s about to burst out of Eloise Midgen, but I don’t think it’s a swan. 爱洛伊丝・米德根体内也有东西要飞出来 但肯定不是天鹅
[1:08:06] Inside every boy, a lordly lion prepared to prance. 每个男生心里 一只高傲的雄狮将要昂首奔驰
[1:08:09] – Mr. Weasley. – Yes? – 韦斯莱先生 – 怎么了?
[1:08:12] Will you join me, please? 和我一起示范一下 好吗?
[1:08:19] Now, place your right hand on my waist. 现在 把你的右手放在我的腰上
[1:08:22] – Where? – My waist. – 放哪? – 我腰上
[1:08:25] And extend your arm. 然后伸展你的胳膊
[1:08:28] Mr. Filch, if you please. 费尔奇先生 劳烦了
[1:08:33] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[1:08:35] One, two, three. One, two, three. 一 二 三 一 二 三
[1:08:43] Never gonna let him forget this, are you? 决不让他忘记这一刻 对吧?
[1:08:45] – Never. – Never. – 绝不 – 绝不
[1:08:46] Everybody come together. Boys, on your feet! 大家一起来 起立!
[1:09:13] Why do they have to travel in packs? 她们为什么都扎堆走?
[1:09:15] How are you supposed to get one on their own to ask them? 怎么才能在她们单独的时候邀请一个?
[1:09:26] Blimey, Harry. You’ve slayed dragons. If you can’t get a date, who can? 啊呀 哈利 你杀过龙 如果这都找不到舞伴 谁能?
[1:09:30] I think I’d take the dragon right now. 我现在宁愿选条龙决斗
[1:09:38] I take after my mum. 我像我妈妈
[1:09:40] Though I didn’t know her very well. She left when I was about 3. 虽然我不怎么了解她 她在我3岁左右离开了
[1:09:44] No, not the maternal sort, her. 她不是当母亲的料
[1:09:46] Broke me dad’s heart, though. He was a tiny little fella, my dad. 但她伤碎了爸爸的心 他是个小个子 我爸爸
[1:09:50] I could pick him up at the age of 6 with one hand and put him up on the dresser. 我6岁的时候就能单手把他举起来放到衣柜上了
[1:09:54] He laughed so hard at that. 他总是笑得很开心
[1:09:59] Very funny. 很有意思
[1:10:07] And then he died just when I started school, so… 我上学的时候他去世了 所以…
[1:10:10] So I sort of had to make me own way, as it were. 所以我得自力更生 可以说是这样
[1:10:14] But enough of me. What about you? 说了这么多我的事 你呢?
[1:10:33] This is mad. At this rate, we’ll be the only ones in our year without dates. 简直疯了 照这速度 我们会是本年级唯一没有舞伴的人
[1:10:41] Well, us and Neville. 我们还有纳威
[1:10:44] Yeah, but, then again, he can take himself. 是啊 但话说回来 他可以和自己跳
[1:10:47] It might interest you to know that Neville’s already got someone. 你们或许想知道 纳威已经有舞伴了
[1:10:53] Now I’m really depressed. 现在我真绝望了
[1:11:00] 赶紧挑一个 否则好的都没了
[1:11:06] Who you going with, then? 那你和谁一起?
[1:11:11] – Oi, Angelina? – What? – 喂 安吉丽娜? – 干嘛?
[1:11:13] Do you wanna go to the ball with me? 想和我一起参加舞会吗?
[1:11:18] To the ball? 舞会吗?
[1:11:20] Yeah, all right. 好 行啊
[1:11:25] Oi, Hermione. 喂 赫敏
[1:11:27] You’re a girl. 你是个女生
[1:11:29] Very well spotted. 眼光很犀利呀
[1:11:30] Come with one of us? 我们俩选一个吧?
[1:11:37] Come on. It’s one thing for a bloke to show up alone. 别害羞 小伙子一个人出现没什么
[1:11:40] For a girl, it’s just sad. 但女生的话 太悲哀了
[1:11:42] I won’t be going alone, because, believe it or not, someone’s asked me! 我不会一个人去 因为 不管你信不信 有人邀请我了!
[1:11:52] And I said yes! 而我也答应了!
[1:11:56] Bloody hell. 这么大火气
[1:11:58] She’s lying, right? 她骗人的 对吧?
[1:12:00] If you say so. 随你怎么说
[1:12:02] Look, we’ve just gotta grit our teeth and do it. 听着 我们必须咬紧牙关下手了
[1:12:05] Tonight, when we get back to the common room… 今晚 回到公共休息室时…
[1:12:07] we’ll both have partners. Agreed? 我们都得有伴了 同意吗?
[1:12:09] Agreed. 同意
[1:12:35] – Cho! – Harry! – 秋! – 哈利!
[1:12:40] Watch yourself on the stairs. It’s a bit icy at the top. 小心台阶 顶层有点滑
[1:12:43] Okay, thanks. 好 谢谢
[1:12:49] Cho? 秋?
[1:12:51] Yes? 什么事?
[1:12:54] Well, I just wondered if you… 呃 我是想…
[1:12:56] I wondered if maybe you wanted to go to the ball with me. 不知你是否可以和我一起参加舞会
[1:13:01] Sorry, I didn’t catch that. 抱歉 我没听清
[1:13:04] I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to go to the ball with me. 我说你愿不愿意跟我一起参加舞会
[1:13:15] Harry… 哈利…
[1:13:17] I’m sorry, but someone’s already asked me. 很抱歉 但有人邀请过我了
[1:13:20] And… 我…
[1:13:23] Well, I’ve said I’ll go with him. 我也答应了
[1:13:27] Okay. Yeah. Great. 好吧 嗯 挺好
[1:13:31] Fine. No problem. 不错 没什么
[1:13:34] Okay. Good. 好 很好
[1:13:37] Harry? 哈利?
[1:13:40] I really am… 真的非常…
[1:13:42] sorry. 抱歉
[1:13:53] It’s all right, Ron. 没事的 罗恩
[1:13:55] It’s okay, Ron. It’s all right. It doesn’t matter. 没事了 罗恩 没事了 没关系的
[1:13:58] What happened to you? 你又怎么了?
[1:14:00] He just asked Fleur Delacour out. 他刚刚邀请芙蓉・德拉库尔了
[1:14:03] – What? – What did she say? – 什么? – 她怎么说?
[1:14:05] No, of course. 当然是拒绝了
[1:14:08] – She said yes? – Don’t be silly. – 她答应了? – 别傻了
[1:14:12] There she was, walking by. You know how I like it when they walk. 当时她从我身边经过 你知道我多喜欢她们走路的样子
[1:14:17] I couldn’t help it. It just sort of slipped out. 我没有控制住 就那么说出来了
[1:14:21] Actually, he sort of screamed at her. It was a bit frightening. 其实 他更像是对她叫出来的 有点吓人
[1:14:25] – And what did you do then? – What else? I ran for it. – 然后你怎么做的? – 还能怎么做? 我立马跑了
[1:14:29] I’m not cut out for this, Harry. I don’t know what got into me. 我不适合做这个 哈利 我不知道撞什么邪了
[1:14:33] – Hi, Harry. – Hi, Harry. – 嗨 哈利 – 嗨 哈利
[1:14:35] I always liked looking at them from behind. 我一直喜欢在背后默默地注视她们
[1:14:39] She’s never gonna forgive me, ever. 她绝不会原谅我了 永远
[1:14:42] Hey! 嘿!
[1:15:00] Bloody hell. 真是丑死了
[1:15:04] Bloody hell. 丑死了
[1:15:09] Bloody… 丑死了…
[1:15:11] Oh, bloody… 哦 巨丑…
[1:15:16] What are those? What are those? 你穿的什么? 穿的什么?
[1:15:19] – My dress robes. – Well, they’re all right! – 我的礼服长袍 – 好吧 这才叫礼服!
[1:15:22] No lace. No dodgy little collar. 没有花边 没有滑稽的小领子
[1:15:25] Well, I expect yours are more traditional. 我想你的更传统一点吧
[1:15:27] Traditional?! They’re ancient! I look like my Great Aunt Tessie! 传统?! 简直是古董! 我看起来像泰西大姨妈!
[1:15:35] I smell like my Great Aunt Tessie. 闻起来也像泰西大姨妈
[1:15:42] Murder me, Harry. 杀了我吧 哈利
[1:15:46] Leave it alone! 别弄了!
[1:15:48] Poor kid. I bet she’s alone in her room, crying her eyes out. 可怜的孩子 我打赌她一个人在房间里 眼睛都哭肿了
[1:15:52] – Who? – Hermione, of course. – 谁? – 当然是赫敏了
[1:15:54] Come on, Harry, why do you think she wouldn’t tell us who she’s coming with? 拜托 哈利 要不她怎么不肯告诉我们她要和谁一起来?
[1:15:58] Because we’d take the mickey out of her if she did. 因为她说了我们会嘲笑她
[1:16:01] Nobody asked her. Would’ve taken her myself if she wasn’t so bloody proud. 没人邀请她 她要不是这么高傲我会带她来的
[1:16:07] – Hello, boys. – Hello, boys. – 你好 男孩们 – 你好 男孩们
[1:16:08] Don’t you look… 你看起来真是…
[1:16:11] dashing. 奢华啊
[1:16:12] There you are, Potter. Are you and Miss Patil ready? 你在这啊 波特 你和帕蒂尔小姐准备好了吗?
[1:16:16] – Ready, professor? – To dance. – 准备什么 教授? – 跳舞啊
[1:16:18] It’s traditional that the three champions… well, in this case, four… 依据传统 三位勇士… 这次是四位…
[1:16:21] are the first to dance. 要跳首支舞
[1:16:22] – Surely I told you that. – No. – 我肯定告诉过你了 – 没有
[1:16:25] Well, now you know. 好吧 现在你知道了
[1:16:29] As for you, Mr. Weasley, you may proceed into the Great Hall with Miss Patil. 至于你 韦斯莱先生 你可以和帕蒂尔小姐先去大礼堂
[1:16:33] – Oh, there you are. – Come on, then. – 哦 找到你了 – 那走吧
[1:16:36] Come along this way. 这边走
[1:16:42] Oh, come on. 好了 走吧
[1:16:45] – Hi. – Now, I need you all to line up… – 嗨 – 现在 请你们排成一排…
[1:16:47] in the procession, please. Oh, you are very late. 往前走 哦 你太晚了
[1:16:53] This way. This way. Come along. 这边 这边 跟上
[1:16:57] She looks beautiful! 她看起来可真美!
[1:16:59] Yeah, she does. 确实很美
[1:17:48] Is that Hermione Granger? With Viktor Krum? 那是赫敏・格兰杰吗? 和维克托・克鲁姆一起?
[1:17:52] No. Absolutely not. 不 绝对不是
[1:18:00] Hi! 嗨!
[1:18:10] Harry, take my waist. 哈利 搂住我的腰
[1:18:13] – What? – Now! – 什么? – 快点!
[1:19:21] Are you ready? 准备好了吗?
[1:19:23] # Move your body like a hairy troll # # 如毛绒怪般摆动身体 #
[1:19:26] # Learning to rock and roll # # 蹦蹦跳跳学会摇滚 #
[1:19:29] # Spin around like a crazy elf # # 如疯狂的小精灵般不停旋转 #
[1:19:32] # Dancing by himself # # 独自一人起舞 #
[1:19:35] # Boogie down like a unicorn # # 如独角兽般跳起霹雳舞 #
[1:19:38] # No stopping till the break of dawn # # 跳到天亮也不停歇 #
[1:19:41] # Put your hands up in the air # # 双手高举到空中 #
[1:19:44] # Like an ogre who just don ‘t care # # 如食人魔无所顾忌 #
[1:19:47] # Can you dance like a Hippogriff? # # 你会像鹰头马身有翼兽那样跳舞吗? #
[1:19:52] Ruddy pumpkinhead, isn’t he? 他真是会作秀 对吧?
[1:19:57] I don’t think it was the books that had him going to the library. 他去图书馆肯定不是为了看书
[1:20:02] May I have your arm? 能赏脸牵手跳支舞吗?
[1:20:04] Arm. Leg. I’m yours. 手 脚 随你怎么牵 我都是你的了
[1:20:32] Hot, isn’t it? 好热闹啊 不是吗?
[1:20:35] Viktor’s gone to go and get drinks. Would you care to join us? 威克多尔过去买酒了 你们要一起来吗?
[1:20:38] No, we’d not care to join you and Viktor. 不了 我们才不稀罕搅你和威克多尔的浑水呢
[1:20:44] What’s got your wand in a knot? 你这是在闹什么别扭?
[1:20:46] He’s a Durmstrang. You’re fraternizing with the enemy. 他是德姆斯特朗的人 你这是私通仇敌
[1:20:50] The enemy? Who was it wanting his autograph? 仇敌? 之前是谁嚷着要他签名的?
[1:20:54] Besides, the whole point of the tournament… 再说了 争霸赛的本质…
[1:20:57] is international magical cooperation… 是国际性的魔法切磋…
[1:21:01] to make friends. 是为了结交朋友
[1:21:03] I think he’s got a bit more than friendship on his mind. 我觉得 他想要的可不是友情这么简单啊
[1:21:16] Are you going to ask me to dance or not? 你到底打算邀请我去跳舞吗?
[1:21:19] No. 不打算
[1:21:29] – He’s using you. – How dare you?! – 他在利用你 – 你怎么敢这么说?!
[1:21:31] – Besides, I can take care of myself. – I doubt it. He’s way too old. – 再说了 我自己可以照顾自己 – 我怀疑 他也太老了吧
[1:21:36] – What?! What? That’s what you think? – Yeah, that’s what I think. – 什么?! 什么? 你原来在想这些? – 是啊 我就是担心这个
[1:21:39] You know the solution then, don’t you? 那你知道怎么做才不用担心了吧?
[1:21:42] – Go on. – Next time there’s a ball… – 说说看 – 下次有舞会的话…
[1:21:44] pluck up the courage and ask me before somebody else does! 拿出勇气来 做第一个邀请我的人啊!
[1:21:47] And not as a last resort. 别把我当备胎
[1:21:49] Well, that’s… I mean, that’s just completely off the point. 这个… 这完全偏题了吧…
[1:21:54] Harry. 哈利
[1:21:56] Where have you been? 你滚去哪里了?
[1:21:57] Never mind! Off to bed, both of you. 算了! 你们两个 全都滚去睡觉
[1:22:02] – They get scary when they get older. – Ron, you spoiled everything! – 女人越老越可怕 – 罗恩 你毁了今晚的一切
[1:22:07] What’s this about? 这女人怎么啦?
[1:22:13] # No, don ‘t let… # # 莫让这… #
[1:22:17] # this magic die… # # 奇妙失去… #
[1:22:24] # The answer’s there… # # 答案并不遥远… #
[1:23:25] Let me see it again. 我要再看一下
[1:23:28] Yes, the time is close now. 没错 那一刻就要到了
[1:23:36] Harry, at last! 哈利 终于等到啦!
[1:23:39] Step aside, Wormtail, so I can give our guest a proper greeting. 让开点 虫尾巴 我要给我们的客人送个大礼
[1:23:55] You all right, Harry? 你没事吧 哈利?
[1:23:58] I just got in. 我刚刚进来
[1:24:00] Me. 是我
[1:24:13] Harry, you told me you’d figured the egg out weeks ago. 哈利 你之前跟我说 你几周前就知道金蛋的秘密了
[1:24:16] – The task is two days from now. – Really? I had no idea. – 离下个任务就两天时间了 – 是吗? 我还真糊涂了
[1:24:22] I suppose Viktor’s already figured it out. 我估计威克多尔早就弄明白了吧
[1:24:24] Wouldn’t know. We don’t actually talk about the tournament. 我也不知道 我们其实不谈争霸赛的事
[1:24:28] Actually, we don’t really talk at all. Viktor’s more of a physical being. 实际上 我们几乎不说什么话 威克多尔更喜欢实际行动
[1:24:36] I just mean he’s not particularly loquacious. 我是说 他不怎么爱说话
[1:24:40] Mostly, he watches me study. 很多时候 他只是看我学习而已
[1:24:43] It’s a bit annoying, actually. 说实话 还真烦人
[1:24:46] You are trying to figure this egg out, aren’t you? 你在想办法解开金蛋之谜吧?
[1:24:50] What’s that supposed to mean? 说这话什么意思啊?
[1:24:52] It just means these tasks are designed to test you… 意思就是 这挑战为了测试你
[1:24:55] in the most brutal way. They’re almost cruel. 必定会用上最残酷 近乎残暴的办法
[1:24:59] And… 而且…
[1:25:03] I’m scared for you. 我是担心你
[1:25:06] You got by the dragons mostly on nerve. 你对付条龙都惊险万分
[1:25:09] I’m not sure it’s going to be enough this time. 我觉得这次你没有这么好运气了
[1:25:12] Hey, Potter! 嘿 波特!
[1:25:19] – Potter! – Cedric. – 波特! – 塞德里克
[1:25:24] How… How are you? 你… 你还好吧?
[1:25:26] Spectacular. 万众瞩目啊
[1:25:29] Look, I realize I never really thanked you properly for tipping me off about those dragons. 其实 我发现我一直没有好好报答你 告诉我龙这件事情
[1:25:33] Forget it. I’m sure you would’ve done the same for me. 不用在意 我相信你也会这么做的
[1:25:36] Exactly. 没错
[1:25:39] You know the Prefects’ bathroom on the fifth floor? 你知道五楼的级长浴室吗?
[1:25:45] It’s not a bad place for a bath. 那浴室不单单可以洗澡哦
[1:25:50] Just take your egg… 拿上你的金蛋…
[1:25:53] and mull things over in the hot water. 尽情的泡进热水浴里面吧
[1:26:31] I must be out of my mind. 我肯定是疯了
[1:26:43] I’m definitely out of my mind. 我肯定是疯了
[1:26:48] I’d try putting it in the water if I were you. 如果我是你的话 我就把它放到水里
[1:26:51] Myrtle! 桃金娘!
[1:26:53] Hello, Harry. 你好 波特
[1:26:56] Long time no see. 好久不见
[1:27:03] I was circling a blocked drain the other day… 之前我在管道里乱转的时候…
[1:27:07] and could swear I saw a bit of Polyjuice Potion. 我确定 我瞅见了复方汤剂
[1:27:11] Not being a bad boy again, are you, Harry? 不会又想捣蛋了吧 哈利?
[1:27:13] Polyjuice Potion? 复方汤剂?
[1:27:16] Kicked the habit. Myrtle, did you say, Try putting it in the water? 早就不干了 桃金娘 你是说 把它放到水里吗?
[1:27:27] That’s what he did. 他就是这么做的
[1:27:29] The other boy… 另外一个男孩…
[1:27:32] the handsome one… 那个小帅哥…
[1:27:36] Cedric. 塞德里克
[1:27:40] Well, go on. Open it. 快点 打开吧
[1:27:51] # Come seek us where our voices sound # # 寻找我们吧 在我们声音响起的地方 #
[1:27:56] # We cannot sing above the ground # # 我们在地面上无法歌唱 #
[1:28:01] # An hour long you’ll have to look # # 你只有一个钟头的时间 #
[1:28:06] # to recover what we took # # 要寻找和夺回我们拿走的物件 #
[1:28:19] Myrtle… 桃金娘…
[1:28:22] there aren’t merpeople in the Black Lake, are there? 人鱼是住在黑湖里的 对吧?
[1:28:26] Very good. 完全正确
[1:28:29] It took Cedric ages to riddle it out. 这谜语塞德里克可想了半天呢
[1:28:34] Almost all the bubbles were gone. 连泡泡都等得不耐烦了
[1:28:55] Harry, tell me again. 哈利 再说一遍
[1:28:59] Come seek us where our voices sound. 寻找我们吧 在我们声音响起的地方
[1:29:02] The Black Lake, that’s obvious. 是黑湖 很明显
[1:29:05] An hour long you’ll have to look. 你只有一个钟头的时间
[1:29:08] Again, obvious. Though, admittedly, potentially problematic. 还是很明显 虽然不得不承认 可能有点棘手
[1:29:13] Potentially problematic? 可能有点棘手?
[1:29:15] When’s the last time you held your breath underwater for an hour, Hermione? 你什么时候能在水下屏住呼吸一个小时了 赫敏?
[1:29:19] Look, Harry, we can do this. The three of us can figure it out. 哈利 我们能想出办法的 我们三个能想出办法的
[1:29:23] Hate to break up the skull session. 对不起打扰你们讨论了
[1:29:26] Professor McGonagall wants you in her office. 麦格教授要你们去她的办公室
[1:29:28] Not you, Potter, just Weasley and Granger. 哈利 你不用 只要韦斯莱和格兰杰就行
[1:29:31] But, Sir, the second task is only hours away, and… 先生 第二次挑战还有几小时就开始了…
[1:29:33] Exactly. Presumably Potter is well prepared by now… 没错 波特应该已经胸有成竹了吧…
[1:29:36] and could do with a good night’s sleep. 昨晚也睡眠充足
[1:29:38] Go. Now! 快点 马上就去!
[1:29:51] Longbottom! 隆巴顿!
[1:29:53] Why don’t you help Potter put his books back. 你来帮波特把书放回去吧
[1:30:03] You know, if you’re interested in plants… 话说 如果你喜欢植物的话…
[1:30:06] you’d be better off with Goshawk’s Guide to Herbology. 你可以看看草药课的草药学指南
[1:30:09] Do you know there’s a wizard in Nepal who’s growing gravity-resistant trees? 你知道在尼泊尔有个巫师种出了反重力树吗?
[1:30:13] Neville, no offense, but I really don’t care… 纳威 无意冒犯 但我对草药学…
[1:30:18] about plants. 毫无兴趣
[1:30:20] Now, if there’s… 如果有…
[1:30:22] a Tibetan turnip that will allow me to breathe underwater for an hour… 什么西藏芜菁能让我在水下呼吸一个小时的话…
[1:30:27] then great. But otherwise… 我可以听你聊聊 不然的话…
[1:30:29] I don’t know about a turnip. But you could always use gillyweed. 我不知道什么芜菁 但你可以试试腮囊草
[1:30:34] – Any bets? Any bets? – Come on, place your bets! – 下注啦? 下注啦? – 快来啦 下注啦!
[1:30:37] Step up, mates! Don’t be shy. 来下注啊 伙计们! 还害羞了怎么的
[1:30:39] – Three lads. – One lady. – 三个小伙 – 一个姑娘一台戏
[1:30:41] – Four go down. – But do four come up? – 四个人全玩完 – 还是四个人全通过?
[1:30:43] Don’t be so mean. 留点口德
[1:30:45] – Any bets? – Fleur’s 10-1. – 下注啦 – 芙蓉 买1赔10
[1:30:49] – You’re sure about this, Neville? – Absolutely. – 你确定吗 纳威? – 当然啦
[1:30:51] – For an hour? – Most likely. – 能撑一个小时? – 差不多
[1:30:53] Most likely? 差不多?
[1:30:55] Well, there is some debate among herbologists… 草药学界一直在争议…
[1:30:57] as to the effects of fresh water versus salt water… 腮囊草在淡水中和海水中的效果是否一致…
[1:31:00] You’re telling me this now? You must be joking! 你现在才告诉我? 你玩我吧!
[1:31:03] I just wanted to help. 我是好心帮你啊
[1:31:05] Well, that makes you a right sight better than Ron and Hermione. 就凭这点 你就比罗恩和赫敏靠谱多了
[1:31:08] Where are they anyway? 他们到哪儿去了?
[1:31:10] – You seem a little tense, Harry. – Do I? – 你看上去有点紧张啊 哈利 – 有吗?
[1:31:20] Welcome to the second task. 欢迎来到第二场挑战
[1:31:23] Last night, something was stolen from each of our champions. 昨晚 每个挑战者都被偷走了一件
[1:31:27] A treasure of sorts. 他们珍贵的东西
[1:31:28] These four treasures, one for each champion… 这四件珍宝 对应着四个挑战者…
[1:31:31] now lie on the bottom of the Black Lake. 如今就放在黑湖的底部
[1:31:34] In order to win… 作为胜利的条件…
[1:31:36] each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface. 每个挑战者只需找到他对应的珍宝浮上水面即可
[1:31:40] – Simple enough, except for this… – Put that in your mouth. – 简单明了 除了这点… – 把东西放进嘴里
[1:31:42] They will have but one hour to do so, and one hour only. 他们只有 且只有一个小时的时间
[1:31:46] After that, they’ll be on their own. No magic will save them. 之后 他们就只能靠自己的能力 魔法将无法帮助到他们
[1:31:51] You may begin at the sound of the cannon. 听到炮声之后 比赛即可开始
[1:32:19] – What’s the matter with him? – I don’t know, I can’t see him. – 他怎么了? – 我不知道 我看不到他
[1:32:24] Oh, my God. I’ve killed Harry Potter. 我的天啊 我杀了哈利・波特
[1:32:28] Yeah! 好哎!
[1:32:32] What? 什么情况?
[1:33:53] The Beauxbatons champion, Miss Delacour… 布斯巴顿的挑战者 德拉库尔女士…
[1:33:55] has unfortunately been forced to retire… 不幸被迫退出比赛…
[1:33:58] so she will take no further part in this task. 此次挑战她将无法继续参加
[1:35:19] But she’s my friend too! 但她也是我的朋友!
[1:35:23] Only one! 只能选一个!
[1:36:16] Let’s get down below. 我们下去看看
[1:36:28] Krum! Krum! Krum! 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆!
[1:37:28] Yes! 好的!
[1:37:31] 加布丽 加布丽 你没事真太好了
[1:37:48] Ascendio! 速速弹射!
[1:37:55] Harry! 哈利!
[1:37:59] He’s all right. 他没事了
[1:38:02] He’s all right. Barty! 他没事了 巴蒂!
[1:38:03] – Go get him another towel. – I want all the judges over here now! – 快再去拿一条毛巾 – 所有的裁判到我这边来
[1:38:07] You saved her, even though she wasn’t yours to save. 虽然你不需要救她 但你还是救了她
[1:38:11] My little sister. 我的小妹妹
[1:38:14] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:38:16] And you! You helped. 还有你! 你也帮忙了
[1:38:19] Well, yeah, a bit. 其实 好吧 也帮了一点
[1:38:30] – Harry! – Hermione! – 哈利! – 赫敏!
[1:38:31] Are you all right? You must be freezing. 你没事吧? 你肯定冷死了
[1:38:35] Personally, I think you behaved admirably. 我觉得 你做的事值得敬仰
[1:38:37] I finished last, Hermione. 我可是最后一个完成任务的啊 赫敏
[1:38:40] Next to last. Fleur never got past the Grindylows. 倒数第二个 芙蓉都没通过格林迪洛的阻挠
[1:38:44] Krum! Krum! Krum! 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆!
[1:38:47] – Come on! Come on! – Attention! – 大声点! 大声点! – 大家注意了!
[1:38:53] Attention! 注意了!
[1:38:56] The winner is Mr. Diggory… 此次挑战赛的胜者是迪戈里先生…
[1:39:00] who showed innate command of the Bubble-Head Charm. 他完美地运用泡头咒完成任务
[1:39:04] However, seeing as Mr. Potter would have finished first… 但是 鉴于波特先生本可以最先完成
[1:39:07] had it not been for his determination to rescue not only Mr. Weasley… 而他选择不仅救护韦斯莱…
[1:39:12] but the others as well, we’ve agreed to award him… 而且还救助其他人 我们商议同意评给他…
[1:39:16] second place… 此次比赛第二名…
[1:39:18] – Second place! – Well done! – 第二名! – 做得好!
[1:39:20] for outstanding moral fiber! 以表彰他出色的道德操守!
[1:39:24] Yes! 好的!
[1:39:29] – Right on. – All that moral fiber, eh? – 干得好啊 – 道德操守 啊?
[1:39:31] – It’s great. – Moral fiber? – 好极了 – 道德操守?
[1:39:33] Blimey. Even when you go wrong, it turns out right. 嘿 你就算做错事 到头来还是做对了
[1:39:35] – Yeah, well done, Moral Fiber. – Congratulations, Potter. – 做得好啊 道德操守 – 祝贺你啦 波特
[1:39:38] – A fine achievement. – Thank you. – 很高的荣耀啊 – 谢谢
[1:39:40] Well done, boy. 做得好 小伙子
[1:39:42] – See you at Hagrid’s, Harry. – I’m sorry we haven’t spoken. – 海格家见啦 哈利 – 不好意思 之前都没来和你说话
[1:39:45] After all, your story is one I’ve heard so many times. 毕竟 你的故事我可是耳熟能详啊
[1:39:50] Quite remarkable, really. Tragic, of course… 真的很惊险刺激 当然 失去了所有亲人…
[1:39:54] to lose one’s family. 真是让人感到悲伤
[1:39:58] Never whole again, are we? 家庭不再完整
[1:40:02] Still, life goes on… 但生活还是要继续下去…
[1:40:05] and here we stand. 我们也坚持了下来
[1:40:09] I’m sure your parents would be very proud of you today, Potter. 我确定 你父母会为你今天的行为感到骄傲的
[1:40:12] Bartemius! 巴蒂!
[1:40:14] Not trying to lure Potter into one of the Ministry’s summer internships, are we? 你不是想引诱波特参加魔法部的夏季实习 是吧?
[1:40:18] The last boy who went into the Department of Mysteries never came out! 上次去神秘事务司的那个小伙子就从来没出来过!
[1:40:34] And they say I’m mad. 他们还说是我疯了
[1:40:45] Now, I remember… I remember when I first met you all. 我还记得… 第一次遇见你们的情形
[1:40:49] Biggest bunch of misfits I ever set eyes on. 你们是我见过最不安分的一群学生
[1:40:52] Suppose you remind me of meself a little. 还真有点让我想起我小时候的样子了
[1:40:55] – And here we all are, four years later. – We’re still a bunch of misfits. – 时隔四年 我们又回到这里 – 我们还是不安分的学生
[1:40:59] Well, maybe, but we’ve all got each other. 也许是吧 但我们毕竟慢慢适应了
[1:41:03] And Harry, of course. 当然 哈利也是啊
[1:41:05] Soon to be the youngest Triwizard champion there’s ever been! 很快这里就要诞生三强争霸赛的胜者了!
[1:41:10] Hooray! 哦也!
[1:41:14] Hogwarts, Hogwarts Hoggy Warty Hogwarts 霍格沃茨 霍格沃茨 霍格沃茨
[1:41:16] Teach us something, please 请授予我们知识
[1:41:29] Mr. Crouch? 克劳奇先生?
[1:41:38] A man has died here, Fudge. And he won’t be the last. You must take action. 福吉 这里出人命了 他肯定不是最后一个 你要采取些行动啊
[1:41:41] I will not. 我不会无故采取行动的
[1:41:43] In times like these, the wizard world looks to its leaders for strength, Dumbledore! 像这种时候 巫师世界希望他们的领袖展现出强硬的手段 邓布利多!
[1:41:47] Then for once show them some! 是时候给他们颜色瞧瞧啦!
[1:41:49] The Triwizard Tournament will not be canceled. I will not be seen as a coward! 三强争霸赛不会被取消 我不会做胆小鬼的!
[1:41:53] A true leader does what is right, no matter what others think. 不管别人说什么 真正的领袖总是做出对的选择
[1:41:56] – What did you say? What did you say to me? – Excuse me, gentlemen. – 你说什么? 你刚刚说什么? – 打扰一下 先生们
[1:41:59] It may interest you to know this conversation is no longer private. 也许你们有兴趣知道 有人正在偷听我们谈话
[1:42:07] Oh, Harry! 哦 哈利!
[1:42:09] Harry, how good to see you again. 哈利 又见到你了 真高兴啊
[1:42:12] I can come back later, professor. 我晚点再来好了 教授
[1:42:14] Not necessary, Harry. The minister and I are done. I’ll be back in a moment. 不用 哈利 部长和我已经说完了 我马上回来
[1:42:18] Minister, after you. 部长 请吧
[1:42:21] There you are. Your hat. 这是您的帽子
[1:42:23] Oh, Harry, do feel free to indulge in a little Licorice Snap in my absence. 哈利 我去送送部长 甘草花果你随便吃
[1:42:27] But I have to warn you, they’re a wee bit sharp. 但我必须提醒你 它们有点扎人
[1:44:01] Professor? 教授?
[1:44:03] – Professor. – Yeah. – 教授 – 是的
[1:44:16] Igor Karkaroff, you have been brought from Azkaban at your own request… 伊戈尔・卡卡洛夫 根据你的请求 你被带出阿兹卡班…
[1:44:20] to present evidence to this council. 来本庭作证
[1:44:23] Should your testimony prove consequential… 如果你的证词意义重大…
[1:44:25] council may be prepared to order your immediate release. 本庭可以宣布将你立即释放
[1:44:30] Until such time, you remain in the eyes of the Ministry a convicted Death Eater. 至此之前 你仍将被魔法部视为食死徒罪犯
[1:44:34] Do you accept these terms? 你接受这些条件吗?
[1:44:37] – I do, Sir. – And what do you wish to present? – 我接受 先生 – 你要提供什么证据?
[1:44:40] I have names, Sir. 我有他们的名字 先生
[1:44:43] There was Rosier, Evan Rosier. 是罗齐尔 埃文・罗齐尔
[1:44:49] – Rosier is dead. – He took a piece of me with him… – 罗齐尔已经死了 – 他死前还挖了我一只眼睛…
[1:44:52] – didn’t he? – I didn’t know. – 不是吗? – 我不知道
[1:44:54] – If that is all the witness has to offer… – No, no, no… – 这就是你所能提供的吗… – 不是的 还有…
[1:44:57] There was Rookwood! He was a spy. 还有卢克伍德! 他是个间谍
[1:45:00] Augustus Rookwood? Of the Department of Mysteries? 奥古斯塔斯・卢克伍德? 神秘事务司的那个?
[1:45:03] Yeah, the same. 是的 同一个人
[1:45:04] He passed information to You-Know-Who from inside the Ministry itself. 他把部里的消息传达给神秘人 你们都懂的
[1:45:09] Very well. Council will deliberate. 好的 本庭会仔细考虑的
[1:45:13] In the meantime, you will return to Azkaban. 与此同时 你会继续呆在阿兹卡班
[1:45:15] No! Wait, please! Please, I have more! What about Snape? Severus Snape? 不! 等一下 我还有更多消息! 斯内普? 西弗勒斯・斯内普?
[1:45:20] As the council is aware, I’ve given evidence on this matter. 法庭早就知道了 我已提交了关于他的证据
[1:45:23] Severus Snape was indeed a Death Eater and, prior to Lord Voldemort’s downfall… 西弗勒斯・斯内普的确是个食死徒 但效力黑魔王伏地魔之前…
[1:45:27] – turned spy for us at great personal risk. – It’s a lie! – 就冒着个人危险做了我们的内应 – 这是在说谎!
[1:45:30] – Today he’s no more a Death Eater than I. – Snape remains faithful to the Dark Lord! – 现在 他完全是清白的 – 斯内普还在效力于黑魔头!
[1:45:34] Silence! 肃静!
[1:45:37] Unless the witness possesses any genuine name of consequence… 除非证人供出更重要的人物…
[1:45:40] this session is now concluded. 本次审讯将立刻闭庭
[1:45:42] Oh, no, no, no. 哦 别 别
[1:45:45] I’ve heard about one more. 我还听过另外一个名字
[1:45:47] – What’s that? – The name. – 那是谁? – 那个名字
[1:45:50] – Yes? – I know for a fact… – 谁? – 我知道这个事实…
[1:45:51] this person took part in the capture… 此人参与了抓捕…
[1:45:54] and, by means of the Cruciatus Curse… 以及使用钻心剜骨咒…
[1:45:56] …torture of the Auror Frank Longbottom and his wife! 折磨傲罗 弗兰克・隆巴顿以及他的妻子
[1:46:00] The name. Give me the wretched name! 名字 说出那个卑鄙小人的名字!
[1:46:02] Barty Crouch… 巴蒂・克劳奇…
[1:46:07] Junior. 你的儿子
[1:46:18] Hold him down! 拿下他!
[1:46:23] Get your filthy hands off me, you pathetic little men! 放开你的脏手 你个可怜虫
[1:46:29] Hello, Father. 你好啊 父亲
[1:46:32] You are no son of mine. 你才不配做我的儿子
[1:46:45] Curiosity is not a sin, Harry. But you should exercise caution. 好奇不是罪 哈利 但你需要多加小心
[1:46:51] It’s a Pensieve. 这是个冥想盆
[1:46:52] Very useful if, like me, you find your mind a wee bit stretched. 对我来说 很是有用 特别是你脑子里装了很多东西的时候
[1:46:57] It allows me to see once more things I’ve already seen. 它让我可以反复观察一些已经看过的场景
[1:47:01] You see, Harry, I have searched and searched for something… 你瞧 哈利 我一直在找一个东西…
[1:47:04] some small detail… 一些很小的细节…
[1:47:07] something I might have overlooked… 某件我忽视的事情
[1:47:10] something that would explain why these terrible things have happened. 某件可以解释一切事情发生的事情
[1:47:15] Every time I get close to an answer, it slips away. 每次我就要接近答案的时候 它又一闪而逝
[1:47:20] It’s maddening. 这都快逼疯我了
[1:47:24] Sir? Mr. Crouch’s son. 先生? 克劳奇先生的儿子
[1:47:26] What exactly happened to him? 他后来怎样?
[1:47:28] He was sent to Azkaban. Destroyed Barty to do it. 他被送到了阿兹卡班 巴蒂为此几近崩溃
[1:47:34] But he had no choice. The evidence was overwhelming. 但他没有选择 证据确凿无疑
[1:47:39] – Why do you ask? – It’s just that I… – 你为什么问这个? – 因为我…
[1:47:43] I had a dream about him. 我梦到过他…
[1:47:47] It was in the summer, before school. 是在暑假 回学校之前
[1:47:52] In the dream, I was in a house. 在梦里 我在一幢楼里
[1:47:55] And Voldemort was there, only he wasn’t quite human. 伏地魔也在那里 只是他已经不具备人形了
[1:48:00] And Wormtail was there too. And Mr. Crouch ‘s son. 虫尾巴也在那里 还有克劳奇的儿子
[1:48:04] – Have there been others like this dream? – Yes. – 还做过类似的梦吗? – 有的
[1:48:08] Always the same one. 总是同一个梦
[1:48:12] Sir, these dreams… 先生 我在梦里见到的…
[1:48:15] what I see, you don’t think it’s actually happening, do you? 你不会觉得 是真实发生的吧 对吗?
[1:48:22] I think it’s unwise for you to linger over these dreams, Harry. 我觉得 如果你纠结于这些梦境 是不明智的
[1:48:25] I think it’s best if you simply… 我认为最好的办法 就是你…
[1:48:33] cast them away. 把它们暂时忘了
[1:48:44] It’s a sign, Severus. You know what it means as well as I. 这是个信号 西弗勒斯 你和我一样明白它的意义
[1:48:56] Potter! 波特!
[1:48:58] What’s your hurry? 你这么忙去哪里啊?
[1:49:05] Congratulations, your performance in the Black Lke was inspiring. 祝贺你啊 你在黑湖的表现很是令人赞叹啊
[1:49:09] Gillyweed, am I correct? 腮囊草 我没说错吧?
[1:49:12] Yes, Sir. 是的 先生
[1:49:15] Ingenious. 活学擅用啊
[1:49:18] A rather rare herb, gillyweed. 腮囊草是很不常见的一种草药
[1:49:23] Not something found in your everyday garden. 那可不是随便就找得到的东西
[1:49:28] Nor is this. 这个也同样
[1:49:34] Know what it is? 你知道这是什么吗?
[1:49:37] Bubble juice, sir? 泡泡果汁吗 先生?
[1:49:39] Veritaserum. 这是吐真剂
[1:49:42] Three drops of this and You-Know-Who himself would spill his darkest secrets. 喝上三滴 连神秘人都会把隐藏最深的秘密说出来
[1:49:46] The use of it on a student is, regrettably, forbidden. However… 对学生使用吐真剂是绝对禁止的 然而…
[1:49:52] should you ever steal from my personal stores again… 你要是再敢从我的私人收藏中偷东西…
[1:49:55] my hand might just slip over your morning pumpkin juice. 说不定哪天早晨我会不小心滴在你的南瓜汁里
[1:50:00] – I haven’t stolen anything. – Don’t lie to me. – 我没有偷东西 – 不要骗我
[1:50:05] Gillyweed may be innocuous, but boomslang skin, lacewing flies? 也许腮囊草是个意外 但非洲树蛇皮和草蛉虫呢?
[1:50:12] You and your little friends are brewing Polyjuice Potion, and believe me… 你和你的小伙伴们在熬制复方汤剂 我要告诉你…
[1:50:15] I’m going to find out why! 我会查出真相的!
[1:50:44] – Yeah! – Yeah! – 加油! – 加油!
[1:51:05] Sonorus! 肃静!
[1:51:11] Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard Cup deep within the maze. 今天早些时候 穆迪教授已经将三强杯放入了迷宫里
[1:51:16] Only he knows its exact position. Now, as Mr. Diggory… 只有他知道准确位置 现在 由于迪戈里先生…
[1:51:23] and Mr. Potter… 和波特先生…
[1:51:27] are tied for first position… 并列第一…
[1:51:29] they will be the first to enter the maze, followed by Mr. Krum… 他俩会率先进入迷宫中 然后是克鲁姆先生…
[1:51:34] – and Miss Delacour. – Come on! Krum! Krum! Krum! – 最后是德拉库尔小姐 – 加油! 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆! 克鲁姆!
[1:51:39] The first person to touch the cup will be the winner! 首先拿到奖杯的选手获胜!
[1:51:46] I’ve instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter. 我已经吩咐老师们在周围巡视
[1:51:49] Should, at any point, a contestant wish to withdraw from the task… 如有任何选手想在比赛中途退赛…
[1:51:52] he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. 只需要用魔杖发送红色火花即可
[1:51:57] Contestants! Gather around. Quickly! 参赛者们! 都过来 快点!
[1:52:04] In the maze, you’ll find no dragons or creatures of the deep. 在迷宫中 没有龙也没有水妖
[1:52:09] Instead, you’ll face something even more challenging. 取而代之的是更具挑战性的东西
[1:52:12] You see, people change in the maze. 明白吗 人在迷宫里会变的
[1:52:15] Oh, find the cup if you can. 哦 尽力找奖杯去吧
[1:52:17] But be very wary, you could just lose yourselves along the way. 但是千万要警惕 否则你会迷失自己的
[1:52:23] Champions, prepare yourselves! 勇士们 各就各位!
[1:52:35] Good luck. 祝你好运
[1:52:37] – My boy. – See you later, Dad. – 我的儿子 – 一会儿见 爸爸
[1:52:42] On the count of three. One… 听我数到三 一…
[1:56:12] Fleur? 芙蓉?
[1:56:15] Fleur. 芙蓉
[1:56:20] Periculum! 危机信号!
[1:57:00] Get down! 趴下!
[1:57:02] Get down! 快趴下!
[1:57:05] Expelliarmus! 除你武器!
[1:57:16] No, don’t! Stop! He’s bewitched, Cedric! 不 不要! 住手! 他被下咒了 塞德里克!
[1:57:19] – Get off me! – He’s bewitched! – 闪开! – 他被下咒了!
[1:57:33] Yes. 找到了
[1:57:55] Harry! 哈利!
[1:57:59] Harry! 哈利!
[1:58:03] Harry! 哈利!
[1:58:07] Harry! 哈利!
[1:58:11] Reducto! 粉身碎骨!
[1:58:29] – Thanks. – No problem. – 谢谢 – 不用谢
[1:58:32] You know, for a moment there, I thought you were gonna let it get me. 你知道吗 有那么一刻 我以为你会见死不救
[1:58:37] For a moment, so did I. 我确实闪过这个念头
[1:58:41] Some game, huh? 毕竟只是场游戏 是吗?
[1:58:43] Some game. 只是场游戏
[1:58:50] Go! 快走!
[1:59:02] Go on, take it. You saved me, take it! 快点 去拿啊 你救了我 快去拿!
[1:59:05] – Together. One, two… – Two… – 一起拿 一 二… – 二…
[1:59:07] – three! – three! – 三! – 三!
[1:59:21] – You okay? – Yeah. You? – 你没事吧? – 没事 你呢?
[1:59:31] Where are we? 我们在哪?
[1:59:38] I’ve been here before. 我来过这
[1:59:43] It’s a Portkey. 这是个门钥匙
[1:59:46] – Harry, the cup is a Portkey. – I’ve been here before, in a dream. – 哈利 这个奖杯是门钥匙 – 我来过这 在梦里
[1:59:53] Cedric! We have to get back to the cup. Now! 塞德里克! 我们必须到奖杯旁边去 立刻!
[1:59:56] What are you talking about? 你在说什么啊?
[2:00:04] – Harry! What is it? – Get back to the cup! – 哈利! 你怎么了? – 快回到奖杯旁边去!
[2:00:14] – Who are you? What do you want? – Kill the spare. – 你是谁? 你想干什么? – 干掉碍事的
[2:00:17] – Avada Kedavra! – No! Cedric! – 阿瓦达索命! – 不! 塞德里克!
[2:00:31] Do it! Now! 就是现在! 快动手!
[2:00:44] Bone of the father… 父亲的骨…
[2:00:47] unwillingly given. 无意中捐出
[2:00:57] Flesh of the servant… 仆人的肉…
[2:01:02] willingly sacrificed. 自愿捐出
[2:01:09] And blood of the enemy… 仇敌的血…
[2:01:19] forcibly taken. 被迫献出
[2:01:27] The Dark Lord shall rise… 黑魔王就要再次…
[2:01:31] again. 复活了
[2:02:36] My wand, Wormtail. 我的魔杖 虫尾巴
[2:02:49] Hold out your arm. 伸出你的胳膊
[2:02:51] Master. 主人
[2:02:53] Thank you, master. 谢谢您 主人
[2:02:56] The other arm, Wormtail. 另一只胳膊 虫尾巴
[2:03:38] Welcome, my friends. 欢迎 我的朋友们
[2:03:41] Thirteen years it’s been, and yet… 已经十三年了 然而如今…
[2:03:45] here you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. 你们又如昔日般站在我面前
[2:03:51] I confess myself… 我要承认 我感到…
[2:03:55] disappointed. 很失望
[2:03:57] Not one of you tried to find me. 你们没有一个人试图来找我
[2:03:59] Crabbe! Macnair! 克拉布! 麦克尼尔!
[2:04:03] Goyle! 高尔!
[2:04:07] Not even you… 甚至还有你…
[2:04:13] Lucius. 卢修斯
[2:04:17] My Lord, had I detected any sign, a whisper of your whereabouts… 主人 我只要发现任何一点关于您的踪迹和传言…
[2:04:22] There were signs, my slippery friend. And more than whispers. 踪迹和传言可并不少呀 我圆滑的朋友
[2:04:25] I assure you, my Lord, I have never renounced the old ways. 我可以向您保证 主人 我从没背离过您
[2:04:32] The face I have been obliged to present each day since your absence… 您不在的这段时间里我被迫表现出来的样子…
[2:04:39] that is my true mask. 才是我真正用来掩饰的面具
[2:04:42] I returned. 我主动回到您身边了
[2:04:46] Out of fear, not loyalty. 因为恐惧 不是忠心
[2:04:51] Still, you have proved yourself useful these past few months, Wormtail. 不过虽然如此 你在过去的几个月里证明了你还有用 虫尾巴
[2:05:02] Thank you, master. 谢谢您 主人
[2:05:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[2:05:10] – Such a handsome boy. – Don’t touch him! – 如此帅气的男孩 – 别碰他!
[2:05:14] Harry. 哈利
[2:05:16] I’d almost forgotten you were here. 我差点忘了你还在这
[2:05:19] Standing on the bones of my father. Yeah. 站在我父亲的尸骨上
[2:05:23] I’d introduce you… 我应该介绍一下你…
[2:05:25] but com.funword.word has it you’re almost as famous as me these days. 但是据说你已经是和我齐名的人物了
[2:05:32] The boy who lived. 大难不死的男孩
[2:05:35] How lies have fed your legend, Harry. 你的传奇是多么的虚伪 哈利
[2:05:38] Shall I reveal what really happened that night 13 years ago? 我该不该揭晓一下十三年前那个夜晚到底发生了什么?
[2:05:42] Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers? 我该不该说出我到底是怎么失去了力量?
[2:05:47] Yes, shall I? 是的 我应该吗?
[2:05:49] It was love. 就是因为爱
[2:05:50] You see, when dear, sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her only son… 你们知道 当可爱的莉莉・波特牺牲自己救了她唯一的儿子…
[2:05:55] she provided the ultimate protection. 她就给予了他最大的保护
[2:05:58] I could not touch him. 我根本不能碰他
[2:06:01] It was old magic. 那是个古老的魔法
[2:06:03] Something I should have foreseen. 我应该提前预见到的
[2:06:06] But no matter, no matter. 但是没关系 没关系
[2:06:07] Things have changed. 时过境迁 事情早就变了
[2:06:10] I can touch you… 我现在可以…
[2:06:15] now. 碰你了
[2:06:24] Yeah. 是的
[2:06:32] Astonishing what a few drops of your blood will do, eh, Harry? 很惊讶你的那几滴血所带来的巨大变化吧 嗯 哈利?
[2:06:37] Pick up your wand, Potter. 捡起你的魔杖 波特
[2:06:40] I said, pick it up! Get up! Get up! 我说 捡起魔杖! 起来! 站起来!
[2:06:44] You’ve been taught how to duel, I presume, yes? 我猜 你已经学过如何决斗了 对吗?
[2:06:47] First, we bow to each other. 首先 我们要互相鞠躬致敬
[2:06:49] Come on, now, Harry. The niceties must be observed. 快点 就现在 哈利 不可疏忽细节
[2:06:52] Dumbledore wouldn’t want you to forget your manners, would he? 邓布利多可不想让你丢了礼仪 你说呢?
[2:06:55] I said, bow. 我说 鞠躬
[2:06:58] – That’s better. And now… – No. – 好多了 现在… – 不
[2:07:03] Crucio! 钻心剜骨!
[2:07:07] Crucio! 钻心剜骨!
[2:07:10] Attaboy, Harry. 好样的 哈利
[2:07:12] Your parents would be proud. 你父母一定为你骄傲
[2:07:15] Especially your filthy Muggle mother. 尤其是你那个肮脏的麻瓜妈妈
[2:07:18] Expelliar… 除你武…
[2:07:23] I’m going to kill you, Harry Potter. 我要杀了你 哈利・波特
[2:07:26] I’m going to destroy you. 我要毁了你
[2:07:30] After tonight, no one will ever again question my powers. 今晚过后 再没有人会质疑我的力量
[2:07:36] After tonight, if they speak of you… 今晚过后 如果人们再提到你…
[2:07:39] they’ll speak only of how you… 他们只会说到你是如何…
[2:07:42] begged for death. 求我给你个痛快
[2:07:44] And I, being a merciful Lord… 而我 做为一个仁慈的魔王…
[2:07:48] obliged. 满足了你的要求
[2:07:50] Get up! 起来!
[2:07:56] Don’t you turn your back on me, Harry Potter! 不要背对着我 哈利・波特!
[2:07:59] I want you to look at me when I kill you! 我要你亲眼看着我杀了你!
[2:08:01] I want to see the light leave your eyes! 我要亲眼看见你眼中的光芒消失!
[2:08:18] Have it your way. 那就满足你的请求
[2:08:21] – Expelliarmus! – Avada Kedavra! – 除你武器! – 阿瓦达索命!
[2:08:41] Do nothing! He’s mine to finish! 闪开! 我要自己来解决他!
[2:08:48] He’s mine! 他是我的!
[2:09:23] Harry, when the connection is broken, you must get to the Portkey. 哈利 当魔法切断后 你必须立刻到门钥匙那去
[2:09:27] We can linger for a moment to give you some time… 我们能帮你拖延一点时间…
[2:09:29] but only a moment. Do you understand? 但只有一点 明白吗?
[2:09:32] Harry, take my body back, will you? 哈利 把我的尸体带回去 好吗?
[2:09:35] Take my body back to my father. 把我的尸体交给我父亲
[2:09:39] Let go. 切断吧
[2:09:41] Sweetheart, you’re ready. 孩子 你已经准备好了
[2:09:44] Let go! Let go! 切断吧! 断开吧!
[2:09:52] Accio! 奖杯飞来!
[2:09:59] No! 不!
[2:10:14] He did it! 他做到了!
[2:10:17] Harry! 哈利!
[2:10:21] Harry! 哈利!
[2:10:24] No! No! No, don’t! 不! 不! 不! 不要!
[2:10:27] For God’s sake, Dumbledore, what’s happened? 我的天呐 邓布利多 发生什么了?
[2:10:29] He’s back. He’s back. 他回来了 他回来了
[2:10:32] Voldemort’s back. 伏地魔回来了
[2:10:34] Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back. 塞德里克 他让我把尸体带回来
[2:10:37] I couldn’t leave him, not there. 我不能留下他在那
[2:10:39] It’s all right, Harry. It’s all right. 没事的 哈利 已经没事了
[2:10:42] He’s home. You both are. 他回来了 你们都回来了
[2:10:45] Keep everybody in their seats. A boy has just been killed. 所有人都回到座位上 有一个男孩被杀了
[2:10:52] The body must be moved, Dumbledore. There are too many people. 尸体必须要移走 邓布利多 这里人太多了
[2:10:56] Let me through. 让我过去
[2:10:57] Let me through! 让我过去!
[2:11:01] Let me through! 让我过去!
[2:11:02] That’s my son! 那是我儿子!
[2:11:05] That’s my boy! 那是我儿子!
[2:11:09] It’s my boy! 这是我儿子!
[2:11:15] – Come on. Get up. Easy, easy! – No. – 来吧 起来 放轻松 放轻松! – 不
[2:11:19] This is not where you want to be right now. Come on. 你现在不该在这 来吧
[2:11:22] No! 不!
[2:11:27] It’s all right, I got you. 好了 有我在
[2:11:30] I got you. Come on. Easy, now. 有我在 跟我来 别紧张
[2:11:37] No! 不!
[2:11:40] No! 不!
[2:12:24] Are you all right, Potter? 你还好吗 波特?
[2:12:27] Does it hurt? That? 伤口还疼吗?
[2:12:29] Not so much now. 现在好多了
[2:12:32] Perhaps I’d better take a look at it. 我最好还是看一下
[2:12:37] The cup was a Portkey. 奖杯是个门钥匙
[2:12:42] Someone had bewitched it. 有人对它下了咒
[2:12:44] What was it like? 它是什么样的?
[2:12:46] – What was he like? – Who? – 他是什么样的? – 谁?
[2:12:48] The Dark Lord. 黑魔王
[2:12:52] What was it like to stand in his presence? 站在他面前是什么感觉?
[2:12:56] I don’t know. 我不知道
[2:13:01] It was like I’d fallen into one of my dreams… 就好像我掉进了自己的一个梦里…
[2:13:07] into one of my nightmares. 一个噩梦里
[2:13:28] Were there others? 还有其他人吗?
[2:13:29] In the graveyard, were there others? 还有其他人在墓地里吗?
[2:13:36] I… 我…
[2:13:38] I don’t think I said anything about a graveyard, professor. 我不记得我还提到过墓地吧 教授
[2:13:49] ” Marvelous creatures, dragons, aren’t they? “ ” 龙真是一种了不起的生物啊 不是吗? “
[2:13:57] Did you think that miserable oaf would’ve led you into the woods 如果没有我的建议 你以为那个蠢货海格
[2:14:00] if I hadn’t suggested it? 会带你进入森林吗?
[2:14:05] Do you think Cedric Diggory would’ve told you to open the egg underwater 如果不是我告诉塞德里克 得在水下打开金蛋
[2:14:09] if I hadn’t told him first myself? 他会把方法传给你吗?
[2:14:13] Did you think Neville Longbottom, the witless wonder 如果不是我给了纳威・隆巴顿那本草药书
[2:14:16] could’ve provided you with Gillyweed if I hadn’t given him the book 让他了解了腮囊草的功效
[2:14:20] that led him straight to it? 他会把腮囊草给你用吗?
[2:14:30] It was you from the beginning. You put my name in the Goblet of Fire. 原来一开始就是你 是你把我的名字放进火焰杯
[2:14:34] – You bewitched Krum, but you… – “But… But…” – 是你给克鲁姆下咒 但是你… – 什么”但是… 但是…”
[2:14:38] You won because I made it so, Potter. 你能赢是因为我让你赢的 波特
[2:14:41] You ended up in that graveyard tonight because it was meant to be so. 你今晚会出现在墓地 因为这也是我的使命
[2:14:44] And now the deed is done. 现在我已经做到了
[2:14:47] The blood that runs through these veins runs within the Dark Lord. 这些血管里流淌的血液与黑魔王的相同
[2:15:00] Imagine how he will reward me when he learns 想象一下 当他知道是我消灭了
[2:15:05] that I have once and for all 伟大的哈利・波特后
[2:15:08] silenced the great Harry Potter. 会怎样奖赏我
[2:15:12] Expelliarmus! 除你武器!
[2:15:18] Severus. 西弗勒斯
[2:15:22] That’s it, take it. 喝掉 喝下去
[2:15:25] – Do you know who I am? – Albus Dumbledore. – 你知道我是谁吗? – 阿不思・邓不利多
[2:15:29] – Are you Alastor Moody? Are you? – No. – 你是阿拉斯托・穆迪吗? 是吗? – 不是
[2:15:32] Is he in this room? Is he in this room? 他在这屋子里吗? 他在这屋子里吗?
[2:15:38] Harry, away from there! 哈利 躲远点!
[2:16:01] – You all right, Alastor? – I’m sorry, Albus. – 你还好吗 阿拉斯托? – 抱歉 阿不思
[2:16:05] That’s Moody. But then who’s… ? 如果里面的是穆迪 那个人是…?
[2:16:09] Polyjuice Potion. 复方汤剂
[2:16:10] Now we know who’s been stealing from your stores, Severus. 现在我们知道是谁在偷你的东西了 西弗勒斯
[2:16:14] We’ll get you up in a minute. 我们马上救你出来
[2:16:50] Harry! 哈利!
[2:16:55] Barty Crouch Junior. 小巴蒂・克劳奇
[2:16:57] I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. 如果你给我看了 我也会给你看看
[2:17:03] Your arm, Harry. 你的胳膊 哈利
[2:17:08] You know what this means, don’t you? 你知道这意味着什么 对吧?
[2:17:11] He’s back. 他回来了
[2:17:14] Lord Voldemort has returned. 伏地魔回来了
[2:17:17] I’m sorry, sir. I couldn’t help it. 对不起教授 我什么也做不了
[2:17:20] Send an owl to Azkaban. I think they’ll find they’re missing a prisoner. 让猫头鹰给阿兹卡班送封信 我想他们丢了一个犯人
[2:17:25] – I’ll be welcomed back like a hero. – Perhaps. – 我会受到英雄般的回归礼遇 – 或许吧
[2:17:28] Personally, I’ve never had much time for heroes. 就我个人而言 我对英雄从来不感兴趣
[2:17:50] Today, we acknowledge… 今天 我们蒙受了…
[2:17:54] a really terrible loss. 一个无比惨痛的损失
[2:17:59] Cedric Diggory was, as you all know… 众所周知 塞德里克・迪戈里…
[2:18:02] exceptionally hard-working… 一生都勤奋刻苦…
[2:18:05] infinitely fair-minded… 刚正不阿…
[2:18:08] and, most importantly… 但 最重要的是…
[2:18:10] a fierce, fierce friend. 他是个极其热心的朋友
[2:18:16] Now, I think, therefore, you have the right to know exactly how he died. 因此 我认为 你们有权利知道他是怎么死的
[2:18:23] You see… 事实是…
[2:18:26] Cedric Diggory was murdered… 塞德里克・迪戈里是被谋杀的…
[2:18:29] by Lord Voldemort! 凶手就是伏地魔!
[2:18:33] The Ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this. 魔法部不希望我告诉你们真相
[2:18:37] But not to do so, I think, would be an insult to his memory. 但我认为 不说出真相就是对他的侮辱
[2:18:43] Now, the pain… 如今 这个损失…
[2:18:45] we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me… 带给我们的悲痛提醒了我…
[2:18:48] and reminds us… 也提醒了我们大家…
[2:18:50] that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues… 虽然我们来自不同的地方 说着不同的语言…
[2:18:54] our hearts beat as one. 但我们的感情却是相同的
[2:18:58] In light of recent events… 经过最近这一系列事情…
[2:19:00] the bonds of friendship we’ve made this year will be more important than ever. 我们在这一学年内建立起来的友谊 超越了以往任何时候
[2:19:06] Remember that, and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain. 记住 塞德里克・迪戈里不会白白牺牲
[2:19:12] You remember that… 你们要记住…
[2:19:14] and we’ll celebrate a boy who was… 我们要纪念这个…
[2:19:18] kind and honest… 一生都秉承着善良 诚实…
[2:19:21] and brave and true, right to the very end. 勇敢和真实的男孩
[2:19:51] I never liked these curtains. 我从来都不喜欢这些窗帘
[2:19:53] Set them on fire in my fourth year. 我四年级的时候曾一把火烧了我的窗帘
[2:19:56] By accident, of course. 当然 那是个意外
[2:20:04] I put you in terrible danger this year, Harry. I’m sorry. 很抱歉 哈利 这个学年我一直让你身临险境
[2:20:12] Professor… 教授…
[2:20:14] when I was in the graveyard, there was a moment… 当我在墓地的时候 有一个瞬间…
[2:20:17] when Voldemort’s wand and mine sort of connected. 伏地魔和我的魔杖好像联接起来了
[2:20:23] Priori Incantatem. 闪回前咒
[2:20:30] You saw your parents that night, didn’t you? 那晚你看见了你的父母 是吗?
[2:20:33] They reappeared. 他们又出现了
[2:20:37] No spell can reawaken the dead, Harry. I trust you know that. 没有什么咒语可以起死回生 你是知道的 哈利
[2:20:43] Dark and difficult times lie ahead. 黑暗和困难掩盖了前路
[2:20:46] Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy. 我们很快就要在什么是重要的与什么是轻松的之间做出选择
[2:20:54] But remember this: 但是你要记住:
[2:20:56] You have friends here. 你在这里有很多朋友
[2:21:00] You’re not alone. 你不是一个人
[2:21:22] Hermione. 赫敏
[2:21:25] This is for you. 这是给你的
[2:21:27] Write to me. Promise. 答应我 给我写信
[2:21:30] Bye. 再见
[2:21:38] Au revoir, Ron. 再见 罗恩
[2:22:24] Do you think we’ll ever just have a quiet year at Hogwarts? 我们就不能安安静静的在霍格沃茨度过一个学年吗?
[2:22:27] – No. – No. – 不能吧 – 不能吧
[2:22:28] No, I didn’t think so. Oh, well. What’s life without a few dragons? 我也这么觉得 哦 如果生活中没有龙会怎样呢?
[2:22:37] Everything’s going to change now, isn’t it? 从现在开始一切都要变了 对吧?
[2:22:47] Yes. 是啊
[2:22:53] Promise you’ll write this summer. Both of you. 你俩要答应我这个夏天给我写信
[2:22:57] I won’t. You know I won’t. 我不会 你知道我不会
[2:23:00] – Harry will, won’t you? – Yeah. Every week. – 哈利会 对吗? – 绝对 每周都写
2005年 Tags:哈利波特

Post navigation

Previous Post: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince(哈利波特与混血王子)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban(哈利波特与阿兹卡班囚徒)[2004]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme