Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:Part 2(哈利波特与死亡圣器下)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:Part 2(哈利波特与死亡圣器下)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:哈利波特与死亡圣器下
英文名称:Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:Part 2
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:39] 哈利・波特与死亡圣器 下
[01:57] 这里长眠着多比 一个自由的小精灵
[02:33] It’s beautiful here. 这里好美
[02:36] It was our aunt’s. 以前是我姨妈的房子
[02:38] We used to come here as kids. 小时候我们常来玩儿
[02:41] The Order uses it now as a safe house. 凤凰社把这里当做保密屋
[02:45] What’s left of us, at least. 不过现在只剩我们了
[02:49] Muggles think these keep evil away, but they’re wrong. 麻瓜以为这些东西能够驱鬼 但他们错了
[02:55] I need to talk to the goblin. 我要和妖精谈谈
[03:09] How are you? 你好吗?
[03:13] Alive. 还没死
[03:19] You probably don’t remember… 你或许不记得…
[03:21] That I showed you to your vault the first time you came to Gringotts? 你第一次来古灵阁是我带你去金库的?
[03:24] Even amongst goblins you’re famous, Harry Potter. 即使是在妖精的世界 你也赫赫有名 哈利・波特
[03:31] You buried the elf. 你埋葬了家养小精灵
[03:33] Yes. 是的
[03:35] And brought me here. 还救了我
[03:39] You are… 你非常…
[03:42] a very unusual wizard. 与众不同
[03:52] How did you come by this sword? 你怎么得到宝剑的?
[03:59] It’s complicated. 一言难尽
[04:02] Why did Bellatrix Lestrange think it should be in her vault at Gringotts? 为什么贝拉特里克斯会认为宝剑该在她的金库里?
[04:07] It’s complicated. 也是一言难尽
[04:12] The sword presented itself to us in a moment of need. 宝剑是在我们需要它的时候自己现身的
[04:16] We didn’t steal it. 不是我们偷的
[04:21] There is a sword in Madam Lestrange’s vault identical to this one… 莱斯特兰奇夫人的金库里有一把同样的宝剑…
[04:24] but it is a fake. 但那是赝品
[04:26] It was placed there this summer. 今年夏天放进去的
[04:28] – And she never suspected it was a fake? – The replica is very convincing. – 她从没发现那是赝品? – 赝品仿制得很逼真
[04:32] Only a goblin would recognize that this is the true sword of Gryffindor. 只有妖精才能鉴别出这是真正的格兰芬多之剑
[04:36] Who is the acquaintance? 谁放进去的?
[04:37] A Hogwarts professor. As I understand it, he’s now headmaster. 一位霍格沃茨的教授 据我所知 他现在是校长了
[04:43] Snape? 斯内普?
[04:45] He put a fake sword in Bellatrix’s vault? 他把假宝剑放进贝拉特里克斯的金库里?
[04:48] Why? 为什么呢?
[04:49] There are more than a few curious things in the vaults at Gringotts. 古灵阁的金库里可有不少令人好奇的东西
[04:55] And in Madam Lestrange’s vault as well? 莱斯特兰奇夫人的金库里也有点什么?
[05:01] Perhaps. 或许吧
[05:04] I need to get into Gringotts. Into one of the vaults. 我需要进入古灵阁的金库里
[05:08] This is impossible. 你不可能进去的
[05:10] Alone, yes. But with you, no. 我一个人是不可能 但有你帮忙 就可能
[05:19] Why should I help you? 我为什么要帮你?
[05:20] I have gold. Lots of it. 我有金子 很多金子
[05:23] – I have no interest in gold. – Then what? – 我对金子不感兴趣 – 那你要什么?
[05:31] That. 那个
[05:34] That is my price. 我想要它
[05:49] Are you thinking there’s a Horcrux in Bellatrix’s vault? 你是觉得贝拉特里克斯的金库里有魂器吗?
[05:51] She was terrified when she thought we’d been in there. 她以为我们进过她的金库 她吓坏了
[05:54] She kept asking you what else we’d taken. 她一直追问我们还拿走了什么
[05:56] I bet you there’s a Horcrux in there, another piece of his soul. 我敢说那里一定有一个魂器 他灵魂的另一个碎片
[05:59] Let’s find it and kill it, we’re one step closer to killing him. 我们找到并摧毁它 就离打败他又进了一步
[06:02] And what happens when we find it? 我们找到魂器之后怎么做呢?
[06:04] How are we supposed to destroy it now you’ve given the sword to Griphook? 你把宝剑给拉环了 我们怎么销毁魂器?
[06:08] I’m still working on that part. 这个我还没想好
[06:12] He’s weak. 他很虚弱
[06:23] Yes? 谁啊?
[06:26] Mr. Ollivander, I need to ask you a few questions. 奥利凡德先生 我想问你点事情
[06:31] Anything, my boy, anything. 随便问吧 孩子
[06:34] Would you mind identifying this wand? 能不能帮我鉴定一下这根魔杖?
[06:37] We need to know if it’s safe to use. 使用它是否安全
[06:46] Walnut. 胡桃木
[06:48] Dragon heartstring. 龙的心脏腱索
[06:52] Twelve and three-quarter inches. 十二又四分之三英寸长
[06:55] Unyie… 不易…
[06:59] unyielding. 不易弯折
[07:02] This belonged to Bellatrix Lestrange. 它是贝拉特里克斯・莱斯特兰奇的魔杖
[07:06] Treat it carefully. 小心使用吧
[07:10] And this? 那这根呢?
[07:15] Hawthorn. 山楂木
[07:18] And unicorn hair. 独角兽毛
[07:21] Ten inches. Reasonably pliant. 十英寸长 弹性适中
[07:29] This was the wand of Draco Malfoy. 这根曾经是德拉科・马尔福的魔杖
[07:34] Was? Is it not still? 曾经是? 那现在呢?
[07:37] Well, perhaps not, if you won it from him. 不是了 因为你把它夺了过来
[07:43] I sense its allegiance has changed. 我感受到它的主人变了
[07:52] You talk about wands as if they have feelings… 您把魔杖说得好像有感情…
[07:58] can think. 会思考一样
[08:03] The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter. 是魔杖选择主人 波特先生
[08:08] That much has always been clear to those of us who have studied wandlore. 了解魔杖的人都知道这一点
[08:15] And what do you know about the Deathly Hallows? 那你知道关于死亡圣器的事情吗?
[08:23] It is rumored there are three: 据传说有三件:
[08:28] The Elder Wand… 老魔杖…
[08:30] the Cloak of Invisibility to hide you from your enemies… 帮你逃过敌人眼目的隐形衣…
[08:36] and the Resurrection Stone to bring back loved ones from the dead. 还有能让心爱的人起死回生的复活石
[08:42] Together, they make one the master of death. 有这三样 你连死神都不怕了
[08:47] But few truly believe that such objects exist. 但很少有人相信它们真实存在
[08:53] Do you? 你相信吗?
[08:55] Do you believe they exist, sir? 你相信它们真实存在吗 先生?
[09:01] I see no reason to put stock into an old wives’ tale. 枕边故事而已 不必当真吧
[09:08] You’re lying. 你没说实话
[09:11] You know one exists. 你知道它们中的一个真实存在
[09:13] You told him about it. 还告诉了他
[09:15] You told him about the Elder Wand and where he could go looking for it. 你告诉了他到哪里能找到老魔杖
[09:24] He tortured me. 他逼我说的
[09:29] Besides… 但是…
[09:32] I only conveyed rumors. 我说的和传言没什么两样
[09:36] There’s … 不知道…
[09:39] There’s no telling whether he will find it. 不知道他有没有找到
[09:45] He has found it, sir. 他找到了 先生
[09:53] We’ll let you rest. 我们先告辞了
[09:57] He’s after you, Mr. Potter. 他在找你 波特先生
[10:00] If it’s true, what you say, and he has the Elder Wand… 如果像你说的 他得到了老魔杖…
[10:08] I’m afraid… 那恐怕…
[10:10] you really don’t stand a chance. 你没有一点胜算了
[10:14] Well, I suppose I’ll have to kill him before he finds me, then. 看来我必须在他找到我之前就杀了他
[10:23] Are you sure that’s hers? 你肯定这是她的头发?
[10:27] Positive. 肯定
[10:35] Well? 那?
[10:37] How do I look? 我看起来怎么样?
[10:40] Hideous. 丑极了
[10:42] You can give that to Hermione to hold, all right, Griphook? 你把那个交给赫敏拿着好吗 拉环?
[11:05] We’re relying on you, Griphook. 我们全指望你了 拉环
[11:06] If you get us past the guards and into the vault, the sword’s yours. 只要你带着我们穿过守卫进入金库 宝剑就归你了
[11:23] Madam Lestrange. 莱斯特兰奇夫人
[11:24] Good morning. 早上好
[11:27] “Good morning”? “Good morning”? “早上好”? 你说”早上好”?
[11:31] You’re Bellatrix Lestrange, not some dewy-eyed school girl. 你现在是贝拉特里克斯・莱斯特兰奇 不是天真的学生妹了
[11:34] Hey. Easy. 嘿 别这样
[11:36] She gives us away, we might as well use that sword to slit our own throats. 要是她害我们暴露了 那我们就得用这把剑割自己的喉咙了
[11:41] Understand? 明白了吗?
[11:43] No, he’s right. I was being stupid. 他说得对 刚才是我做错了
[11:47] Okay. 好了
[11:49] Let’s do it. 开始行动吧
[12:55] I wish to enter my vault. 我要去我的金库
[13:01] Identification? 身份证明?
[13:06] I hardly think that’ll be necessary. 我还要什么身份证明
[13:11] Madam Lestrange. 莱斯特兰奇夫人
[13:19] I don’t like to be kept waiting. 我可不愿意等着
[13:21] They know. 他们识破了
[13:23] They know she’s an imposter. 他们知道她是个冒牌货了
[13:28] They’ve been warned. 他们收到了通知
[13:38] Harry? 哈利?
[13:40] What do we do, Harry? 我们该怎么做 哈利?
[13:48] Madam Lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand? 莱斯特兰奇夫人 出示一下您的魔杖可以吗?
[13:52] And why should I do that? 我为什么要出示?
[13:54] It’s the bank’s policy. I’m sure you understand given the current climate. 这是银行的规定 您也知道现在局势紧张
[14:00] No. I most certainly do not understand. 我才不管什么局势
[14:03] I’m afraid I must insist. 抱歉 您必须遵守规定
[14:12] Imperio. 魂魄出窍
[14:19] Very well, Madam Lestrange. If you will follow me. 好了 莱斯特兰奇夫人 请跟我来
[15:00] What is that, Griphook? 那是什么 拉环?
[15:06] Griphook. 拉环
[15:28] Arresto momentum. 悬停浮空
[15:33] Well done, Hermione. 做得好 赫敏
[15:43] Oh, no, you look like you again. 哦 不 你又变回你自己了
[15:45] The Thief’s Downfall. Washes away all enchantments. 防贼瀑布 它会洗掉所有的魔咒
[15:49] Can be deadly. 很致命
[15:50] You don’t say. 怎么不早说
[15:52] Just out of interest, is there any other way out of here? 好奇问一句 这里还有别的出口吗?
[15:55] No. 没有
[15:58] What the devil are all you doing down here? 你们在这里搞什么鬼?
[16:02] Thieves! 小偷!
[16:03] – When you gave up the keys, you… – Imperio. – 你已经被开除了 你这个… – 魂魄出窍
[16:17] That doesn’t sound good. 看来情况不太妙
[16:29] Bloody hell. 糟透了
[16:31] That’s a Ukrainian Ironbelly. 是一只乌克兰铁腹龙
[16:32] Here. 走这边
[16:44] It’s been trained to expect pain when it hears the noise. 它被训练成一听到响声就会感到剧痛
[16:48] That’s barbaric. 真残忍
[17:19] Lumos. 荧光闪烁
[17:25] Blimey. 天啊
[17:34] Accio Horcrux. 魂器飞来
[17:38] You’re not trying that one again, are you? 别再用飞来咒了 好吗?
[17:40] That kind of magic won’t work in here. 那种咒语对魂器没用的
[17:47] Is it in here, Harry? 它在这里吗 哈利?
[17:50] Can you feel anything? 你能感受到吗?
[18:13] That’s it. Up there. 它在那儿 在上面
[18:19] They’ve added the Gemino curse. Everything you touch will multiply. 它们被施了复制咒 碰一下就会变成很多个
[18:22] Give me the sword. 把宝剑给我
[18:42] Stop moving. 别乱动了
[19:06] Got it. 拿到了
[19:10] We had a deal, Griphook. 我们说好了的 拉环
[19:12] The cup for the sword. 宝剑换金杯
[19:19] I said I’d get you in. I didn’t say anything about getting you out. 我只说带你们进来 可没说要带你们出去
[19:46] Griphook! 拉环!
[19:47] – Thieves! Help! – Griphook! – 有小偷! 快来! – 拉环!
[19:49] Thieves! 有小偷!
[19:53] – Foul little git. – Least we’ve still got Bogrod. – 卑鄙小人 – 至少我们还有鲍格罗德
[20:03] That’s unfortunate. 这下惨了
[20:09] We can’t just stand here. Who’s got an idea? 我们不能坐以待毙 有什么办法吗?
[20:11] You’re the brilliant one. 你可是最聪明的
[20:13] I’ve got something, but it’s mad. 我有个主意 不过有风险
[20:15] Reducto. 粉身碎骨
[20:30] Well, come on, then. 快上来啊
[20:33] Relashio. 力松劲泻
[21:22] He’s moving! Aah! 它上来了! 啊!
[21:51] Now what? 接下来怎么办?
[21:52] Reducto. 粉身碎骨
[21:55] Hold on. 抓住了
[22:06] That was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. 你真是太有才了
[22:37] We’re dropping. 飞得越来越低了
[22:42] – I say we jump. – When? – 我说还是跳吧 – 什么时候跳?
[22:44] Now. 现在
[23:40] He knows. You-Know-Who. 神秘人知道了
[23:43] He knows we broke into Gringotts. 他知道我们进入古灵阁了
[23:45] He knows what we took and he knows we’re hunting Horcruxes. 他知道我们拿走了什么 也知道我们在找魂器了
[23:48] – How is it you know? – I saw him. – 你怎么知道的? – 我看到了
[23:50] You let him in? Harry, you can’t do that. 你让他进入你的大脑? 哈利 你不能这样做
[23:53] Hermione, I can’t always help it. Well, maybe I can. I don’t know. 赫敏 我控制不了 好吧 我也不知道我能不能控制
[23:56] Never mind. What happened? 别管这个了 怎么回事?
[23:58] Well, he’s angry. 他很生气
[24:00] And scared too. 也很害怕
[24:02] He knows if we find and destroy all the Horcruxes we’ll be able to kill him. 他知道如果我们找到并销毁了魂器 我们就能杀了他了
[24:06] I reckon he’ll stop at nothing to make sure we don’t find the rest. 我敢说他一定会不择手段地阻止我们找到其他魂器
[24:10] There’s more. One of them’s at Hogwarts. 我还看到 有一个魂器在霍格沃茨
[24:13] What? 什么?
[24:15] – You saw it? – I saw the castle and Rowena Ravenclaw. – 你看到了? – 我看到了城堡和罗伊纳・拉文克劳
[24:18] It must have to do with her. We have to go there now. 我们得去找她 只有这样才能找到魂器
[24:20] We can’t do that. We’ve got to plan. We’ve got to figure it out. 不能去 我们得按照计划行事
[24:24] Hermione, when have any of our plans ever actually worked? 赫敏 按部就班什么时候成功过?
[24:27] We plan, we get there, all hell breaks loose. 每次按计划行事 结果就很糟糕
[24:31] He’s right. 他说得对
[24:32] Snape’s headmaster now. We can’t just walk through the front door. 斯内普现在当上了校长 我们不能大摇大摆地进入学校了
[24:37] Um, well, we’ll go to Hogsmeade, to Honeydukes. 我们去霍格莫德的蜜蜂公爵
[24:41] Take the secret passage in the cellar. 地下室里有条秘密通道
[24:44] It’s… there’s something wrong with him. 他… 他现在有点不对劲
[24:47] It’s like, you know, in the past, I’ve always been able to follow his thoughts. 你知道 过去我能够看懂他的想法
[24:52] And now everything just feels disconnected. 而现在一切都好像断了线
[24:55] Maybe it’s the Horcruxes. 也许是因为魂器
[24:56] Maybe he’s growing weaker. Maybe he’s dying. 他在变弱 他要死掉了
[24:59] No. No, it’s more like he’s wounded. 不 感觉更像是他受伤了
[25:02] If anything, he feels more dangerous. 这样让他变得更危险了
[25:10] 那男孩发现我们的秘密了 纳吉尼
[25:14] 他会伤害我们
[25:17] 我们得召集人手找到他
[25:22] 你要和我在一起 我的朋友
[25:54] – They’re here! – Search everywhere! – 他们在这儿! – 仔细搜!
[25:56] – Look down by the stables! – You two, come with me! – 检查一下马厩! – 你们两个跟我来!
[26:00] Any sign? 找到了吗?
[26:17] Potter! 波特!
[26:31] In here, Potter. 快进来 波特
[26:46] Did you get a look at him? 你看到了吗?
[26:48] – For a second, I thought it was … – I know. Dumbledore. – 猛一看我以为是… – 我知道 是邓布利多
[27:07] Harry? 哈利?
[27:11] I can see you in this. 这里面能看到你
[27:26] You bloody fools. What were you thinking coming here? 你们这群傻瓜 为什么要来这里?
[27:29] Have you any idea how dangerous it is? 难道不知道这里有多危险吗?
[27:31] You’re Aberforth, Dumbledore’s brother. 你是邓布利多的弟弟阿不福思
[27:36] It’s you who I’ve been seeing in here. 我在镜子里看到的是你
[27:38] You’re the one who sent Dobby. 是你派多比来的
[27:40] Where have you left him? 它哪里去了?
[27:42] He’s dead. 它死了
[27:44] Sorry to hear it. I liked that elf. 真遗憾 我挺喜欢那个小精灵的
[27:46] – Who gave that to you? – The mirror? – 这是谁给你的? – 那面镜子?
[27:49] Mundungus Fletcher, about a year ago. 差不多一年前 蒙顿格斯・弗莱奇给我的
[27:52] – Dung had no right. It belonged to… – Sirius. – 顿格没权力这么做 它是… – 小天狼星的
[27:56] Albus told me. 阿不思说过
[27:58] He also told me you’d likely be hacked off if you ever found out I had it… 他还说你要是知道了这件事会很生气…
[28:02] but ask yourself, where would you be if I didn’t? 但你想想 如果我没有这面镜子你们现在会在哪?
[28:10] Do you hear from the others much? From the Order? 你有凤凰社其他人的消息吗?
[28:13] The Order’s finished. 凤凰社解散了
[28:15] You-Know-Who’s won. 神秘人胜利了
[28:17] Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves. 谁不承认谁就是在自欺欺人
[28:20] We need to get into Hogwarts, tonight. 我们今晚要去霍格沃茨
[28:23] Dumbledore gave us a job to do. 邓布利多交给我们一项任务
[28:25] Did he now? 任务是吗?
[28:27] Nice job? Easy? 容易吗?
[28:31] We’ve been hunting Horcruxes. 我们在追踪魂器
[28:33] We think the last one’s inside the castle, but we’ll need help getting in. 我们认为最后一个魂器在城堡里 但我们需要你的帮助才能进去
[28:36] That’s not a job my brother’s given you. It’s a suicide mission. 他怎么能把这样的任务交给你们 这简直是自杀
[28:40] Do yourself a favor, boy, go home. Live a little longer. 为了你们自己好还是回家吧 孩子
[28:44] – Dumbledore trusted me to see this through. – What makes you think you can trust him? – 邓布利多相信我才交给我做的 – 你为什么要相信他呢?
[28:49] You think you can believe anything my brother told you? 你以为我哥哥告诉你的都是实话?
[28:52] In all the time you knew him, did he ever mention my name? 你们认识他以来 他提起过我吗?
[28:56] Did he ever mention hers? 他提起过她吗?
[28:59] – Why should he…? – Keep secrets? You tell me. – 他为什么…? – 要对这件事情保密? 我也不知道
[29:03] – I trusted him. – That’s a boy’s answer. – 我相信他 – 别孩子气了
[29:07] A boy who goes chasing Horcruxes on the com.funword.word of a man… 一个小孩子 就因为他让你去找魂器你就去了…
[29:10] who wouldn’t even tell him where to start. You’re lying! 而他连从哪下手都没说 你说谎!
[29:14] Not just to me, that doesn’t matter. To yourself as well. 对我说谎没关系 对你自己说谎
[29:18] That’s what a fool does. 真是太愚蠢了
[29:20] You don’t strike me as a fool, Harry Potter. 你可别想拉着我一起做傻事 哈利・波特
[29:24] So I’ll ask you again. There must be a reason. 我再问你一次 这么做肯定有原因的
[29:31] I’m not interested in what happened between you and your brother. 你和你哥哥之间发生了什么我不想知道
[29:35] I don’t care that you’ve given up. 我也不想管你是不是放弃斗争了
[29:39] I trusted the man I knew. 但我了解他 也相信他
[29:45] And we need to get into the castle tonight. 我们今晚一定要进入城堡
[29:53] You know what to do. 你知道该怎么做吧
[30:02] Where have you sent her? 你让她去哪里了?
[30:05] You’ll see soon enough. 很快你就知道了
[30:15] That’s your sister, Ariana, isn’t it? 她是你妹妹阿丽安娜 是吧?
[30:18] She died very young, didn’t she? 她很小的时候就死了 是吧?
[30:22] My brother sacrificed many things, Mr. Potter… 很多事情我哥哥都无暇顾及 波特先生…
[30:26] on his journey to find power… 他只想得到权力…
[30:29] including Ariana. 甚至不顾阿丽安娜
[30:31] And she was devoted to him. 她很喜欢他
[30:35] He gave her everything… 但阿不思却从不肯…
[30:38] but time. 花点时间陪她
[30:41] Thank you, Mr. Dumbledore. 谢谢你 邓布利多先生
[30:50] He did save our lives twice. 他救过我们两次
[30:54] Kept an eye on us in that mirror. 通过镜子关注着我们
[30:57] That doesn’t seem like someone who’s given up. 一个放弃斗争的人不会这么做的
[31:05] She’s coming back. 她回来了
[31:08] Who’s that with her? 谁跟她在一起?
[31:18] Neville. 纳威
[31:19] – Oh, you look… – Like hell, I reckon. – 你看起来… – 很糟吧
[31:21] This is nothing. Seamus is worse. 我还算好的 西莫更惨
[31:25] Hey, Ab, we’ve got a couple more coming through. 嘿 阿不 过会还有人要过来
[31:29] Don’t remember this on the Marauder’s Map. 活点地图上没有这条通道
[31:32] That’s because it never existed till now. 因为这条路以前不存在
[31:34] The seven secret passages were sealed off before the start of the year. 七条密道上学期都被封了
[31:37] This is the only way in or out now. 这是现在唯一的通路了
[31:39] The grounds are crawling with Death Eaters and Dementors. 学校里到处都是食死徒和摄魂怪
[31:42] How bad is Snape as headmaster? 斯内普当上校长之后情况有多糟?
[31:44] Hardly ever see him. It’s the Carrows you need to watch out for. 我们基本上看不到他 卡罗兄妹才是我们要提防的
[31:47] Carrows? 卡罗兄妹?
[31:48] Yeah. Brother and sister. In charge of discipline. 嗯 一对兄妹 掌管着学校
[31:51] They like punishment, the Carrows. 他们喜欢惩罚学生
[31:52] They did that to you? Why? 他们惩罚你了? 为什么?
[31:55] Today’s Dark Arts lessons had us practicing the Cruciatus Curse. 今天的黑魔法防御术课老师让我们练习钻心咒
[31:59] On first-years. 对着一年级的学生练习
[32:01] I refused. 我不肯
[32:03] Hogwarts has changed. 霍格沃茨变样了
[32:18] Let’s have a bit of fun, shall we? 找点乐子吧 准备好了吗?
[32:26] Hey, listen up, you lot. Brought you a surprise. 嘿 听好了 我给你们带了些惊喜
[32:29] Not more of Aberforth’s cooking, I hope. Be a surprise if we can digest it. 可别再是阿不福思做的菜了 那东西能消化才叫惊喜呢
[32:36] Blimey. 天啊
[32:37] – Harry! – Yeah! – 是哈利! – 太棒了!
[32:52] Get the com.funword.word out to Remus and the others that Harry’s back. 去通知莱姆斯他们 哈利回来了
[32:55] Okay, let’s not kill him before You-Know-Who… 好了 别还没等神秘人出现 他就被我们挤…
[32:57] River, D.A. calling. Do you read? 老江 这里是D.A. 能听到吗?
[32:59] We have a new weather report. 播报一则最新的天气预报
[33:00] Lightning has struck. I repeat, lightning has struck. 闪电降临 重复一遍 闪电降临
[33:03] what’s the plan, Harry? 有什么计划 哈利?
[33:09] Okay. 好吧
[33:11] There’s something we need to find. 我们需要找一件东西
[33:13] Something hidden here in the castle. And it may help us defeat You-Know-Who. 一件能帮助我们推翻神秘人的东西 就藏在城堡里
[33:18] Right. What is it? 好的 什么东西?
[33:20] We don’t know. 我们不知道
[33:23] – Where is it? – We don’t know that either. – 那它在哪儿? – 我们也不知道
[33:28] – I realize it’s not much to go on. – That’s nothing to go on. – 这些好像没什么用 – 是完全没用
[33:31] I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw. 它可能与拉文克劳有关
[33:34] Um, it’ll be small, easily concealed. 体积很小 易于藏匿
[33:39] Anyone, any ideas? 大家有任何想法吗?
[33:43] Well, there’s Rowena Ravenclaw’s lost diadem. 罗伊纳・拉文克劳有一顶失踪的冠冕
[33:45] – Oh, bloody hell. Here we go. – Lost diadem of Ravenclaw? – 老天 又来了 – 拉文克劳失踪的冠冕呀?
[33:51] Hasn’t anyone heard of it? It’s quite famous. 没有人听说过吗? 很有名的
[33:55] Yes, but, Luna, it’s lost, for centuries now. 是啊 可是卢娜 冠冕已经失踪好几百年了
[33:58] There isn’t a person alive today who’s seen it. 活着的人里谁也没有见过它
[34:01] Excuse me. Can someone tell me what a bloody diadem is? 抱歉 谁能告诉我这冠冕到底是什么?
[34:04] It’s a sort of crown. You know, like a tiara. 就是一种王冠 类似于头饰
[34:10] Harry. 哈利
[34:12] Hi there. 嗨
[34:17] Six months she hasn’t seen me and it’s like I’m Frankie First-Year. 六个月没见了 她竟然对我视而不见
[34:20] – I’m her brother. – Got lots of those. – 我是她哥哥啊 – 她有的是哥哥
[34:22] – There’s only one Harry. – Shut up, Seamus. – 哈利只有一个 – 闭嘴 西莫
[34:24] What is it, Ginny? 金妮 怎么了?
[34:26] Snape knows. He knows that Harry was spotted in Hogsmeade. 斯内普知道了 他知道哈利去了霍格莫德
[35:09] Many of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour. 你们中的许多人一定很好奇 我为何要在此刻召集大家
[35:17] It’s come to my attention that earlier this evening… 我注意到 今晚的早些时候…
[35:22] Harry Potter was sighted in Hogsmeade. 哈利・波特出现在霍格莫德
[35:27] Now… 现在…
[35:29] should anyone… 任何人…
[35:32] student or staff, attempt to aid Mr. Potter… 无论教师还是学生 若胆敢帮助波特先生…
[35:39] they will be punished… 都会受到…
[35:41] in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression. 与之严重程度相仿的惩罚
[35:45] Furthermore… 不仅如此…
[35:48] any person found to have knowledge of these events… 任何人若了解情况…
[35:54] who fails to come forward… 却隐瞒不报…
[35:59] will be treated as… 将被处以…
[36:04] equally guilty. 同样的责罚
[36:10] Now then… 现在…
[36:15] if anyone here… 如果有人…
[36:18] has any knowledge of Mr. Potter’s movements this evening… 知道波特先生今晚的行动…
[36:26] I invite them to step forward… 我建议你立刻…
[36:33] now. 站出来
[36:50] It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies… 看来 您滴水不漏的防御措施…
[36:54] you still have a bit of a security problem, Headmaster. 终归还是百密一疏啊 校长
[37:00] And I’m afraid it’s quite extensive. 而且问题恐怕还不小
[37:04] How dare you stand where he stood? 你竟然有脸站在他的位置上?
[37:07] Tell them how it happened that night. 告诉他们 那晚发生了什么
[37:10] Tell them how you looked him in the eye, 告诉他们 你是怎样看着他的眼睛
[37:12] a man who trusted you, and killed him. 他那么信任你 你却杀了他
[37:15] Tell them. 告诉他们
[37:41] Coward! 懦夫!
[37:51] Harry. 哈利
[37:55] Potter? 波特?
[38:31] I know that many of you will want to fight. 我知道许多人准备抵抗
[38:36] Some of you may even think that to fight is wise. 一些人甚至认为这是明智的
[38:42] But this is folly. 真是愚蠢
[38:45] Give me Harry Potter. 把哈利・波特交出来
[38:49] Do this and none shall be harmed. 你们谁也不会受伤
[38:54] Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. 把哈利・波特交出来 我会让学校安然无恙
[39:00] Give me Harry Potter… 把哈利・波特交出来…
[39:03] and you will be rewarded. 你们会得到奖赏
[39:07] You have one hour. 你们有一个小时
[39:20] What are you waiting for? 你们还在等什么?
[39:22] Someone grab him. 快把他抓住
[39:33] Students out of bed. 学生不睡觉啦
[39:35] Students out of bed! 学生不睡觉啦!
[39:38] Students in the corridor! 学生跑到走廊里啦!
[39:40] They are supposed to be out of bed, you blithering idiot. 他们应该这样 你这胡言乱语的白痴
[39:44] Oh. 哦
[39:46] Sorry, ma’am. 抱歉 女士
[39:48] As it happens, Mr. Filch, your arrival is most opportune. 既然你在这里 费尔奇先生 那就正好了
[39:52] If you would, I would like you, please… 如果可以的话 请你…
[39:54] to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of Slytherin House from the hall. 把帕金森小姐和其余斯莱特林学院的学生带走
[39:59] Exactly where is it I’ll be leading them to, ma’am? 带他们去哪里呢 女士?
[40:01] The dungeons would do. 地窖就不错
[40:06] Right. Come on. Come on. 好的 跟上 跟上
[40:09] I presume you have a reason for returning, Potter. What is it you need? 我猜你回来是有理由的 波特 你需要什么?
[40:13] Time, professor. As much as you can get me. 时间 教授 越多越好
[40:16] Do what you have to do. I’ll secure the castle. 做你该做的 我会守护城堡
[40:20] Potter. 波特
[40:24] It’s good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[40:26] It’s good to see you too, professor. 很高兴见到您 教授
[40:29] Hold the fort, Neville. 守住城堡 纳威
[40:35] Hurry up, come on! 快点 跟上!
[40:45] Harry. Hermione and I have been thinking. 哈利 赫敏和我觉得
[40:46] It doesn’t matter if we find a Horcrux. 重要的不是找到魂器
[40:48] – What do you mean? – Unless we can destroy it. – 你是什么意思? – 重要的是销毁它
[40:50] So we were thinking … 所以我们想到…
[40:52] Ron was thinking. It was Ron’s idea. It’s completely brilliant. 是罗恩想到的 都是他的主意 太绝妙了
[40:54] You destroyed Tom Riddle’s diary with a basilisk fang, right? 你不是用蛇怪的巨牙毁掉了汤姆・里德尔的日记吗?
[40:58] Me and Hermione know where we might find one. 我和赫敏可以去找一根来
[41:00] Okay. 行
[41:02] Okay, but take this. That way you can find me when you get back. 行 不过拿着这个 等你们回来后就能找到我
[41:06] – Where are you going? – Ravenclaw common room. – 你去哪儿? – 拉文克劳的公共休息室
[41:08] Gotta start somewhere. 先从那里开始
[41:16] Harry. Harry! 哈利 哈利!
[41:20] Let me get this straight, Professor. You’re giving us permission to do this? 我得问清楚了 教授 你真的允许我们这么做?
[41:23] That is correct, Longbottom. 没错 隆巴顿先生
[41:25] To blow it up? Boom? 炸了它? 砰?
[41:27] Boom! 砰!
[41:28] Wicked. But how on earth are we gonna do that? 见鬼了 可我们要怎么炸?
[41:32] Why don’t you confer with Mr. Finnigan? 你何不请教下斐尼甘先生?
[41:35] As I recall, he has a particular proclivity for pyrotechnics. 我记得 他对烟火制造很有些天分
[41:38] I can bring it down. 我能搞定
[41:39] That’s the spirit. Now away you go. 这就对了 快去吧
[41:43] You do realize, of course, we can’t keep out You-Know-Who indefinitely. 我们没法一直挡住神秘人 这你明白的
[41:46] Well, that doesn’t mean we can’t delay him. 但不代表我们不能拖住他
[41:50] And his name is Voldemort, Filius. You might as well use it. 还有 他的名字是伏地魔 菲利乌斯 你最好也这样喊他
[41:55] He’s going to try to kill you either way. 反正无论如何他都会想杀了你
[42:00] Piertotum Locomotor. 石礅出动
[42:19] Hogwarts is threatened. 霍格沃茨受到威胁
[42:21] Man the boundaries. Protect us. Do your duty to our school. 守住边界 保卫我们 为学校尽你们的义务
[42:30] I’ve always wanted to use that spell. 我想用这个咒语很久了
[42:43] Protego Maxima. Fianto Duri. Repello inimicum. 超强盔甲护身 固若金汤 驱逐敌方
[42:46] Protego Maxima. Fianto Duri. Repello inimicum. 超强盔甲护身 固若金汤 驱逐敌方
[42:51] Protego Maxima. Fianto Duri. Repello inimicum. 超强盔甲护身 固若金汤 驱逐敌方
[43:25] – Harry, wait. I need to talk to you. – I’m a bit preoccupied at the moment, Luna. – 哈利 等等 我有话和你讲 – 我现在有点忙 卢娜
[43:30] You won’t find anything where you’re going. You’re wasting your time. 你去那儿是找不到东西的 你在浪费时间
[43:33] – Look, we’ll talk later, okay, Luna? – Harry. – 听着 我们等等再说 好吗 卢娜? – 哈利
[43:35] – Later. – Harry Potter! – 等等再说 – 哈利・波特!
[43:36] You listen to me right now! 你现在就听我说!
[43:40] Don’t you remember what Cho said about Rowena Ravenolaw’s diadem? 你忘了秋是怎么描述罗伊纳・拉文克劳的冠冕的吗?
[43:43] “There’s not a person alive who’s seen it.” “活着的人里谁也没有见过它”
[43:46] it’s obvious, isn’t it? We have to talk to someone who’s dead. 这显而易见 不是吗? 我们该去问问死了的人
[44:02] It’s very impressive, isn’t it? 真是壮观 你说呢?
[44:20] If you’re to find her, you’ll find her down there. 要找她的话 她就在下面
[44:23] – Aren’t you coming? – No. – 你不一起来吗? – 不了
[44:24] I think it’s best if you two talk alone. 你们俩单独谈比较好
[44:27] She’s very shy. 她非常害羞
[44:56] You’re the Grey Lady… 你是格雷女士…
[44:58] the Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower. 拉文克劳塔楼的幽灵
[45:00] I do not answer to that name. 我不叫那个名字
[45:02] No, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. It’s Helena, isn’t it? Helena Ravenclaw. 不 抱歉 抱歉 你是海莲娜对吗? 海莲娜・拉文克劳
[45:06] Rowena’s daughter. 罗伊纳的女儿
[45:09] Are you a friend of Luna’s? 你是卢娜的朋友?
[45:11] Yes. 是的
[45:13] And she thought you might be able to help me. 她说你能帮我
[45:17] You seek my mother’s diadem. 你想要我母亲的冠冕
[45:21] Yes. 是的
[45:24] That’s right. 没错
[45:27] Luna is kind, unlike so many of the others. 卢娜人很好 不像其他大多数人
[45:32] But she was wrong. I cannot help you. 但她错了 我帮不了你
[45:39] Wait. Please. 等等 求你了
[45:44] I want to destroy it. 我想要摧毁它
[46:24] They never learn. 他们从不吸取教训
[46:27] Such a pity. 真可惜
[46:30] But, my Lord… 可是 主人…
[46:33] shouldn’t we wait for…? 我们难道不等…?
[46:36] My Lord. 对不起 主人
[46:42] Begin. 动手
[47:04] That’s what you want too, isn’t it, Helena? 这也是你想要的 不是吗 海莲娜?
[47:12] You want it destroyed. 你也想摧毁它
[47:14] Another swore to destroy it many years ago… 许多年前 也有一个人发誓会摧毁它…
[47:17] a strange boy with a strange name. 一个有着奇怪名字的奇怪男孩
[47:20] – Tom Riddle. – But he lied. – 汤姆・里德尔 – 但他骗了我
[47:23] He’s lied to many people. 他骗过许多人
[47:24] I know what he’s done! I know who he is! 我知道他做了什么! 我知道他是谁!
[47:28] He defiled it with dark magic! 他用黑魔法玷污了冠冕!
[47:46] I can destroy it once and for all. 我能够彻底销毁它
[47:51] But only if you tell me where he hid it. 但前提是你告诉我它在哪
[47:56] You do know where he hid it, don’t you, Helena? 你肯定知道他藏在哪里了 对吗 海莲娜?
[48:04] You just have to tell me. 你只需要告诉我
[48:07] Please. 拜托
[48:21] Strange. 奇怪
[48:26] You remind me of him a bit. 你和他有点相像
[48:30] It’s here… 冠冕就在这儿…
[48:32] in the castle, in the place where everything is hidden. 在城堡里 在一个藏着所有东西的地方
[48:39] If you have to ask… 如果仍需问…
[48:40] you will never know. 答案无从觅
[48:44] If you know, you need only ask. 如果已知晓 有求则必应
[48:49] Thank you. 多谢
[49:03] Tell Professor Mcgonagall Remus and I will handle this side of the castle. 告诉麦格教授 莱姆斯和我负责城堡这边
[49:08] Yes, sir. 好的 先生
[49:14] Hey, Dean, on second thoughts, tell Professor Mcgonagall… 嘿 迪安 我想了想 你还是和麦格教授说…
[49:17] we might need one or two more wands this side. 我们需要多些增援吧
[49:22] It is the quality of one’s convictions that determines success… 决定成败的是信念强弱…
[49:25] not the number of followers. 而非人数多寡
[49:27] Who said that? 这话谁说的?
[49:30] Me. 我
[49:36] You okay, Freddie? 你还好吧 弗雷德?
[49:38] Yeah. 好得很
[49:41] Me too. 我也是
[50:00] Harry talks in his sleep. Have you noticed? 哈利说梦话来着 你注意到了没?
[50:05] No, of course not. 当然没有
[50:54] Yeah? 来呀?
[50:56] You and whose army? 就凭你们?
[51:18] – You do it. – I can’t. – 你来 – 我不行
[51:19] Yes, you can. 你行的
[54:20] Neville! 纳威!
[54:38] That went well. 效果不错
[55:27] – Get inside! – This way, everyone. Take cover! – 到里面去! – 大家这边走 快找掩护!
[55:48] Stupefy! 昏昏倒地!
[55:51] Get your coat on! 穿上外套!
[55:53] Ginny. Neville. Are you all right? 金妮 纳威 你们还好吧?
[55:56] Never better. I feel like I could spit fire. You haven’t seen Luna, have you? 不能再好了 我觉得自己简直能喷火 你看见卢娜了吗?
[56:01] – Luna? – I’m mad for her! – 卢娜? – 我爱死她了!
[56:03] I think it’s about time I told her since we’ll probably both be dead by dawn. 我得快点告诉她 说不定明天早上我们就都死了
[56:11] I know. 我明白
[56:41] Bloody hell. We’ll never find it on this. 该死 我们根本找不到
[56:44] – There he is, just there. – Brilliant. – 他就在那儿 – 厉害
[56:47] He just vanished. Just now. I saw it. 他消失了 就刚刚 我看见的
[56:53] Maybe he’s gone to the Room of Requirement. 说不定他去了有求必应屋
[56:55] It doesn’t show up on the map, does it? You said that last year. 它在活点地图上不显示 对吧? 你去年说过的
[56:59] That’s right. I… I did. 没错 是… 是我说的
[57:01] Let’s go. 走吧
[57:04] Brilliant. 好聪明
[57:11] Come on! 跟上!
[59:05] Well, well. 啧 啧
[59:07] What brings you here, Potter? 你怎么在这里 波特?
[59:10] I could ask you the same. 我正想问你呢
[59:12] You have something of mine. 你拿了我的东西
[59:15] I’d like it back. 我想要拿回来
[59:17] – What’s wrong with the one you have? – it’s my mother’s. – 你现在的这根魔杖不好吗? – 那是我母亲的
[59:19] It’s powerful, but it’s not the same. 很强大 但不一样
[59:23] Doesn’t quite understand me. 不怎么… 理解我
[59:28] Know what I mean? 懂我的意思吗?
[59:30] Why didn’t you tell her? 你为什么不告诉她?
[59:33] Bellatrix. 贝拉特里克斯
[59:38] You knew it was me. You didn’t say anything. 你知道那是我 却什么也没说
[59:43] Come on, Draco. Don’t be a prat. Do him. 快点 德拉科 别犯傻了 干掉他
[59:48] Easy. 别紧张
[59:51] Expelliarmus. 除你武器
[59:52] Avada Kedavra! 阿瓦达索命!
[59:54] Stupefy! 昏昏倒地!
[59:59] That’s my girlfriend, you numpties! 那是我女朋友 你个混球!
[1:00:24] Got it. 拿到了
[1:00:32] Run! 快跑!
[1:00:35] Run! 快跑啊!
[1:00:40] Goyle’s setting the bloody place on fire! 高尔把这该死的地方点着了!
[1:01:50] Come on! This way! 快点! 往这边!
[1:01:59] We can’t leave them. 我们不能丢下他们
[1:02:01] He’s joking, right? 他在开玩笑吧?
[1:02:12] If we die for them, Harry, I’m gonna kill you. 如果我们被他们拖死 我就杀了你 哈利
[1:02:38] Harry! 哈利!
[1:03:26] My Lord? 主人?
[1:03:27] Avada Kedavra! 阿瓦达索命!
[1:03:36] Come, Nagini. I need to keep you safe. 过来 纳吉尼 我得保护好你
[1:03:53] it’s the snake. 是那条蛇
[1:03:55] She’s the last one. it’s the last Horcrux. 她是最后一个 最后的魂器
[1:04:05] Look inside him, Harry. 进入他的脑海 哈利
[1:04:08] Find out where he is. If we find him, we can find the snake. 找到他在哪里 找到了他 就能找到蛇
[1:04:12] Then we can end this. 我们就能结束这一切
[1:04:41] My Lord? 主人?
[1:04:43] Might it be less, uh … 是不是别 呃…
[1:04:48] Might it not be more prudent to call off this attack… 是不是暂停攻击 由您亲自去找他…
[1:04:53] and simply seek the boy yourself? 会比较好?
[1:04:55] I do not need to seek the boy. 我不需要去找他
[1:04:59] Before the night is out, he will come to me. Do you understand? 不出今晚 他会来找我 你明白了吗?
[1:05:05] Look at me. 看着我
[1:05:07] How can you live with yourself, Lucius? 你是在担心你儿子的命吧 卢修斯?
[1:05:12] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:05:15] Go and find Severus. 去把西弗勒斯找来
[1:05:19] Bring him to me. 带他来见我
[1:05:29] I know where he is. 我知道他在哪里了
[1:05:40] Come on! 快来!
[1:06:23] Crucio! 钻心剜骨!
[1:06:30] No! 不!
[1:07:18] You have performed extraordinary magic with this wand, my Lord… 在过去的几小时里 您用这根魔杖…
[1:07:21] in the last few hours alone. 施展了高超的魔法 主人
[1:07:24] No. 不
[1:07:26] No, I am extraordinary… 我是高超的…
[1:07:29] but the wand resists me. 但魔杖一直抗拒我
[1:07:33] There is no wand more powerful. 没有比这更强的魔杖了
[1:07:36] Ollivander himself has said it. 奥利凡德亲口说的
[1:07:39] Tonight, when the boy comes, it will not fail you. I am sure of it. 今晚 如果那个男孩出现 我保证 魔杖不会让你失望
[1:07:47] It answers to you… 它会服从你…
[1:07:51] and you only. 它只服从你
[1:07:54] Does it? 真的吗?
[1:07:58] My Lord? 主人?
[1:08:02] The wand, does it truly answer to me? 这根魔杖 它真的服从我吗?
[1:08:08] You’re a clever man, Severus. 你是个聪明人 西弗勒斯
[1:08:10] Surely you must know. 你肯定知道
[1:08:14] Where does its true loyalty lie? 它服从的到底是谁?
[1:08:18] With you… 是你…
[1:08:21] of course, my Lord. 当然是你 主人
[1:08:23] The Elder Wand… 老魔杖…
[1:08:25] cannot serve me properly because I am not its true master. 不能好好地为我效力 因为我不是它真正的主人
[1:08:32] The Elder Wand belongs to the wizard who killed its last owner. 老魔杖属于杀死它前任主人的那位巫师
[1:08:43] You killed Dumbledore, Severus. 是你杀死了邓布利多 西弗勒斯
[1:08:48] While you live, the Elder Wand cannot truly be mine. 只要你活着 老魔杖就不可能真正属于我
[1:08:54] You’ve been a good and faithful servant, Severus… 你一直是个能干又忠诚的仆人 西弗勒斯…
[1:08:59] but only I can live forever. 但只有我能永生
[1:09:07] My Lord… 主人…
[1:09:14] Nagini, kill. 纳吉尼 杀
[1:10:17] Take them. 拿去
[1:10:20] Take them. 拿去
[1:10:23] Please. 求你
[1:10:24] Give me something. Quickly. A flask, anything. 给我个容器 快 细颈瓶之类的
[1:10:46] Take them to the Pensieve. 把它放进冥想盆里
[1:10:52] Look at me. 看着我
[1:10:59] You have your mother’s eyes. 你的眼睛和你母亲的一样
[1:11:36] You have fought valiantly… 你们进行了勇敢的抵抗…
[1:11:41] but in vain. 但这是徒劳的
[1:11:47] I do not wish this. 我不希望这样
[1:11:49] Every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. 巫师的血 每流一滴都是一种损失和浪费
[1:11:55] I therefore command my forces to retreat. 因此 我命令我的队伍撤退
[1:12:00] In their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity. 之后你们可以体面地安置死者
[1:12:06] Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you. 哈利・波特 现在我直接对你说话
[1:12:12] On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you… 今晚 你听任你的朋友为你赴死…
[1:12:18] rather than face me yourself. 而不是挺身出来面对我
[1:12:20] There is no greater dishonor. 这是极大的耻辱
[1:12:24] Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate. 到禁林来找我 直面你自己的命运
[1:12:30] If you do not do this… 如果你不照做…
[1:12:33] I shall kill every last man, woman and child… 我会杀尽每一个试图帮你躲避我的人…
[1:12:40] who tries to conceal you from me. 妇孺不留
[1:13:04] Where is everybody? 大家都去哪了?
[1:13:31] Harry. 哈利
[1:13:37] – Oh, come on. – What’s the matter with you? – 哦 行了 – 你怎么了?
[1:13:40] Oh, she’s passed. 哦 她走了
[1:13:44] There, she’s gone. 好了 她走了
[1:15:55] Freak! 怪物!
[1:15:56] Come here. 回来
[1:15:58] I’m gonna tell Mummy. You’re a freak. 我要告诉妈妈 你是个怪物
[1:16:00] You’re a freak, Lily! 你是怪物 莉莉!
[1:16:03] Come here. 回来
[1:16:25] She’s jealous because she’s ordinary and you’re special. 她嫉妒你 她是普通人而你不是
[1:16:29] That’s mean, Severus. 别这么刻薄 西弗勒斯
[1:16:54] Gryffindor! 格兰芬多!
[1:17:04] – Hi. I’m James. – Hi. I’m Lily. – 嗨 我叫詹姆 – 嗨 我叫莉莉
[1:17:11] Just like your father. Lazy. Arrogant. 跟你父亲一样 懒惰 傲慢
[1:17:16] Don’t say a com.funword.word against my father. 别说我父亲的坏话
[1:17:24] Blood shall be spilt… 血将满溢…
[1:17:25] and servant and master shall be reunited once more. 而主仆将再一次重聚
[1:17:31] Severus. 西弗勒斯
[1:17:34] No. Don’t kill me. 不 别杀我
[1:17:36] The prophecy did not refer to a woman. 预言所说的并不是一个女人
[1:17:40] It spoke of a boy born at the end of July. 而是一个出生在七月末的男孩
[1:17:42] Yes, but he thinks it’s her son. 是的 不过他认为是她的儿子
[1:17:45] He intends to hunt them down now, to kill them. 他一定会找到他们 杀掉他们
[1:17:48] Hide her. Hide them all. I beg you. 把她藏起来 把他们都藏起来 求求你
[1:17:53] What will you give me in exchange, Severus? 那你要给我什么作为回报呢 西弗勒斯?
[1:17:58] Anything. 任何条件
[1:17:59] Harry. Harry, you are so loved. So loved. 哈利 哈利 所有人都爱你 永远爱你
[1:18:05] Harry, Mama loves you. 哈利 妈妈爱你
[1:18:08] Dada loves you. 爸爸爱你
[1:18:12] Harry, be safe. 哈利 要小心
[1:18:14] Be strong. 要坚强
[1:18:15] Avada Kedavra! 阿瓦达索命!
[1:18:21] You said you would keep her safe. 你说过你会保护她的安全
[1:18:26] Lily and James put their faith in the wrong person, Severus. 莉莉和詹姆信错了人 西弗勒斯
[1:18:31] Rather like you. 跟你一样
[1:18:35] The boy survives. 那个男孩活着
[1:18:36] He doesn’t need protection. The Dark Lord is gone. 他不需要保护 黑魔头已经离开了
[1:18:39] The Dark Lord will return. 黑魔头会回来的
[1:18:41] And when he does, the boy will be in terrible danger. 而当他回来的时候 那个男孩将会面临异常的险境
[1:18:46] He has her eyes. 他眼睛长得像她
[1:18:52] If you truly loved her … 如果你真的爱她…
[1:18:58] No one can know. 不能让任何人知道
[1:19:02] That I should never reveal the best of you, Severus? 你不愿暴露你好的一面 是吧 西弗勒斯?
[1:19:04] Your com.funword.word. 一言为定
[1:19:06] When you risk your life every day to protect the boy? 当你每日冒着生命危险保护这个男孩的时候呢?
[1:19:09] He possesses no measurable talent, his arrogance rivals that of his father… 他拥有不可限量的天赋 他的傲慢也超越了他的父亲…
[1:19:12] and he seems to relish his fame. 看起来要为他的名望增光添彩
[1:19:14] Don’t say a com.funword.word against my father. 别说我父亲的坏话
[1:19:17] James Potter? 詹姆・波特?
[1:19:20] Lazy, arrogant. 懒惰 傲慢
[1:19:22] My father was a great man. 我父亲是个伟大的人
[1:19:23] Your father was a swine! 你父亲是头猪!
[1:19:27] Drink the rest. 喝光它
[1:19:29] It will contain the curse to your hand for the time being. 可以遏制你手上中的诅咒
[1:19:33] It will spread, Albus. 它会扩散的 阿不思
[1:19:35] How long? 我还能活多久?
[1:19:38] Maybe a year. 可能一年
[1:19:42] Don’t ignore me, Severus. 不要无视我 西弗勒斯
[1:19:44] Harmonia Nectere Passus. 哈莫尼亚 奈克塔瑞 帕瑟斯
[1:19:45] We both know Lord Voldemort has ordered the Malfoy boy to murder me. 我们都知道伏地魔已经下令让马尔福的孩子杀了我
[1:19:51] But should he fail, one should presume the Dark Lord… 不过如果他失败了 不难猜到黑魔头…
[1:19:56] will turn to you. 会找上你
[1:20:01] You must be the one to kill me, Severus. 必须由你来杀我 西弗勒斯
[1:20:05] It is the only way. 这是唯一的办法
[1:20:08] Only then will the Dark Lord trust you completely. 只有这样黑魔头才会彻底相信你
[1:20:12] Avada Kedavra. 阿瓦达索命
[1:20:18] There will come a time when Harry Potter must be told something. 待时机成熟时 你需要告诉哈利・波特一些事情
[1:20:25] But you must wait until Voldemort is at his most vulnerable. 不过你一定要等到伏地魔最虚弱的时候
[1:20:30] Must be told what? 要告诉他什么?
[1:20:33] On the night Lord Voldemort… 在伏地魔…
[1:20:35] went to Godric’s Hollow to kill Harry… 到戈德里克山谷去杀哈利的那晚…
[1:20:40] and Lily Potter cast herself between them… 莉莉・波特舍身阻挡的时候…
[1:20:43] the curse rebounded. 诅咒被反弹了
[1:20:47] When that happened, a part of Voldemort’s soul… 那一刻 伏地魔的部分灵魂…
[1:20:51] latched itself onto the only living thing it could find: 附在了它唯一能够找到的生命上:
[1:20:56] Harry himself. 哈利的身体
[1:20:59] There ‘s a reason Harry can speak with snakes. 那就是哈利可以跟蛇交谈的原因
[1:21:03] There’s a reason he can look into Lord Voldemort’s mind. 他能够窥视伏地魔的意识也是有原因的
[1:21:08] A part of Voldemort lives inside him. 伏地魔的一部分活在他体内
[1:21:21] So when the time comes… 所以当时机成熟…
[1:21:25] the boy must die? 这孩子必须死?
[1:21:29] Yes. Yes. 对 是的
[1:21:31] He must die. 他必须死
[1:21:51] You’ve kept him alive so that he can die at the proper moment. 你保护他只是为了让他在适合的时候去死
[1:22:00] You’ve been raising him like a pig for slaughter. 你养着他就像养着一头待杀的猪
[1:22:05] Don’t tell me now that you’ve grown to care for the boy? 难道你已经开始关心这个孩子了?
[1:22:13] Expecto Patronum. 呼神护卫
[1:22:27] Lily. 莉莉
[1:22:32] After all this time? 这么久以来还是这样?
[1:22:37] Always. 一直是的
[1:22:45] So when the time comes… 所以当时机成熟…
[1:22:48] the boy must die? 那孩子必须死?
[1:22:51] Yes. He must die. 对 他必须死
[1:22:55] And Voldemort himself must do it. 而且必须由伏地魔亲自动手
[1:22:58] That is essential. 一定要这样
[1:24:05] Where’ve you been? 你去哪了?
[1:24:06] – We thought you went to the forest. – I’m going there now. – 我们以为你去森林了 – 我现在正要去
[1:24:10] Are you mad? No. 你疯了吗? 不要
[1:24:13] You can’t give yourself up to him. 你不能自投罗网
[1:24:19] What is it, Harry? 怎么回事 哈利?
[1:24:23] What is it you know? 你知道了什么?
[1:24:27] There’s a reason I can hear them… 我能听到他们是有原因的…
[1:24:31] the Horcruxes. 魂器
[1:24:34] I think I’ve known for a while. 我觉得我早就知道了
[1:24:38] And I think you have too. 我觉得你也早就知道了
[1:24:43] – I’ll go with you. – No, kill the snake. – 我跟你一起去 – 不 去杀蛇
[1:24:47] Kill the snake and then it’s just him. 把蛇杀掉那么就剩下他一个了
[1:26:10] I’m ready to die. 我已经准备好死了
[1:26:53] The Resurrection Stone. 复活石
[1:27:25] You’ve been so brave, sweetheart. 你太勇敢了 宝贝
[1:27:33] Why are you here? 你们怎么来了?
[1:27:35] All of you? 全都来了?
[1:27:39] We never left. 我们一直在
[1:27:51] Does it…? 那个…?
[1:27:53] Does it hurt? 疼吗?
[1:27:55] Dying? 死的时候?
[1:27:58] Quicker than falling asleep. 比入睡还快
[1:28:04] You’re nearly there, son. 你快完成了 儿子
[1:28:07] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:28:08] I never wanted any of you to die for me. 我从未想让你们任何一个为我而牺牲
[1:28:13] And, Remus, your son … 还有 莱姆斯 你儿子…
[1:28:15] Others will tell him what his mother and father died for. 别人会告诉他 他的父母为何而死
[1:28:19] One day, he’ll understand. 有一天 他会理解的
[1:28:35] You’ll stay with me? 你们会跟我一起吗?
[1:28:38] Until the end. 直到终结
[1:28:41] And he won’t be able to see you? 他看不到你们?
[1:28:43] No. 看不到
[1:28:46] We’re here, you see. 瞧 我们其实在这里
[1:29:03] Stay close to me. 和我在一起
[1:29:07] Always. 一直在一起
[1:29:24] No sign of him, my Lord. 没发现他 主人
[1:29:43] I thought he would come. 我以为他会来
[1:30:26] Harry? No! What are you doing here? 哈利? 不! 你来干什么?
[1:30:30] Quiet! 闭嘴!
[1:30:42] Harry Potter. 哈利・波特
[1:30:48] The Boy Who Lived. 大难不死的男孩
[1:30:55] Come to die. 来寻死了
[1:31:15] Avada Kedavra! 阿瓦达索命!
[1:32:14] You can’t help. Harry… 你帮不上忙 哈利…
[1:32:18] you wonderful boy. 好孩子
[1:32:21] You brave, brave man. 你是个勇士
[1:32:26] Let us walk. 我们走走
[1:32:36] Professor, what is that? 教授 那是什么?
[1:32:41] Something beyond either of our help. 那是我们都无力帮助的
[1:32:47] A part of Voldemort sent here to die. 伏地魔的一部分被送来受死
[1:32:50] And exactly where are we? 那我们这究竟是在哪?
[1:32:53] I was going to ask you that. Where would you say that we are? 我刚要问你 你觉得呢?
[1:32:57] Well… 哦…
[1:32:59] it looks like King’s Cross station. 看起来像是国王十字车站
[1:33:02] Only cleaner. 只是更干净
[1:33:04] And without all the trains. 也没有火车
[1:33:07] King’s Cross, is that right? 国王十字车站 对吗?
[1:33:10] This is, as they say, your party. 就像人们说的 你是当事人哪
[1:33:15] I expect you now realize that you and Voldemort… 我希望你现在意识到自从很多年前……
[1:33:18] have been connected by something other than fate… 在戈德里克山谷的那晚以后…
[1:33:21] since that night in Godric’s Hollow all those years ago. 你和伏地魔已经被命运以外的某些东西连接在了一起
[1:33:24] So it’s true then, sir? 那么这就是真的了 先生?
[1:33:26] A part of him lives within me, doesn’t it? 他的一部分生存在我体内 对吧?
[1:33:30] Did. 曾经是的
[1:33:31] It was just destroyed many moments ago by none other than Voldemort himself. 它刚刚被伏地魔自己摧毁了
[1:33:37] You were the Horcrux he never meant to make, Harry. 你是他无意间创造的魂器 哈利
[1:33:54] I have to go back, haven’t I? 我必须回去 是吧?
[1:33:56] Oh. That’s up to you. 哦 那随你了
[1:33:58] I have a choice? 我还有的选?
[1:34:00] Oh, yes. 哦 有的
[1:34:02] We’re in King’s Cross, you say? 你说我们在国王十字车站 对吧?
[1:34:05] I think, if you so desired, you’d be able to board a train. 我猜如果你不想回去 可以登上一列火车
[1:34:12] And where would it take me? 那它会带我去哪?
[1:34:15] On. 向前
[1:34:34] Voldemort has the Elder Wand. 伏地魔得到了老魔杖
[1:34:39] True. 是的
[1:34:40] – And the snake’s still alive. – Yes. – 蛇也还活着 – 对
[1:34:43] And I’ve nothing to kill it with. 而我没有用来杀它的工具
[1:34:46] Help will always be given at Hogwarts, Harry, to those who ask for it. 在霍格沃茨 那些寻求帮助的人总会得到帮助 哈利
[1:34:52] I’ve always prized myself on my ability to turn a phrase. 我一直自认为改编俗语的能力不错
[1:34:57] Words are, in my not so humble opinion… 词句 恕我不恭…
[1:35:00] our most inexhaustible source of magic… 才是真正具有魔力的…
[1:35:04] capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it. 既能造成伤害 又能加以修复
[1:35:09] But I would, in this case, amend my original statement to this: 不过在这件事上 我想可以把这句话改成
[1:35:18] Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who deserve it. 在霍格沃茨 那些应得帮助的人总会得到帮助
[1:35:30] Do not pity the dead, Harry. 不要怜悯死去的人 哈利
[1:35:33] Pity the living. 怜悯那些还活着的
[1:35:36] And, above all, all those who live without love. 还有 尤其是那些活着却没有爱的
[1:35:41] Professor, my mother’s Patronus was a doe, wasn’t it? 教授 我母亲的守护神是一只牝鹿 是吧?
[1:35:48] That’s the same as Professor Snape’s. 跟斯内普教授的一样
[1:35:51] It’s curious, don’t you think? 很巧合 你觉得呢?
[1:35:54] Actually, if I think about it, it doesn’t seem curious at all. 其实 仔细想想的话 这完全不是巧合
[1:36:00] I’ll be going now, Harry. 我要走了 哈利
[1:36:03] Professor? 教授?
[1:36:09] Is this all real? 这都是真的吗?
[1:36:12] Or is it just happening inside my head? 还是只在我脑子里?
[1:36:14] Of course it’s happening inside your head, Harry. 当然在你脑子里 哈利
[1:36:17] Why should that mean that it’s not real? 那为什么就不能是真的了?
[1:36:27] Professor? What should I do? 教授? 我该怎么做?
[1:36:34] Professor? 教授?
[1:36:39] My Lord? 主人?
[1:36:41] My Lord, are you hurt? My Lord? 主人 你受伤了吗? 主人?
[1:36:43] I don’t need your help. 我不需要你帮助
[1:36:45] No. Come. 不 起来
[1:36:56] The boy. 那孩子
[1:36:58] Is he dead? 他死了吗?
[1:37:14] Is he alive? 他还活着吗?
[1:37:17] Draco, is he alive? 德拉科 他还活着吗?
[1:37:45] Dead. 死了
[1:39:14] Who is that Hagrid’s carrying? 海格抱着的那个是谁?
[1:39:17] Neville, who is it? 是谁 纳威?
[1:39:20] Harry Potter… 哈利・波特…
[1:39:24] is dead. 死了
[1:39:25] No! No! 不! 不!
[1:39:27] Silence. 安静
[1:39:32] Stupid girl. 蠢孩子
[1:39:35] Harry Potter is dead. 哈利・波特死了
[1:39:39] From this day forth, you put your faith… 从今天起 你们要信仰…
[1:39:44] in me. 我
[1:39:56] Harry Potter is dead! 哈利・波特死了!
[1:40:03] And now is the time to declare yourself. 而现在是你们自白的时候了
[1:40:08] Come forward and join us. 上前来加入我们
[1:40:13] Or die. 否则就死
[1:40:20] Draco. 德拉科
[1:40:27] Draco. 德拉科
[1:40:31] Draco… 德拉科…
[1:40:36] Come. 过来
[1:40:49] Ah. Well done, Draco. 哈 干得好 德拉科
[1:40:53] Well done. 干得好
[1:41:18] Well, I must say I’d hoped for better. 哦 我要说我想要个更好的
[1:41:25] And who might you be, young man? 你是谁 年轻人?
[1:41:29] Neville Longbottom. 纳威・隆巴顿
[1:41:36] Well, Neville, I’m sure we can find a place for you in our ranks. 哈 纳威 我肯定可以为你找到一个合适的位置
[1:41:40] I’d like to say something. 我要说两句
[1:41:48] Well, Neville, I’m sure we’d all be fascinated to hear what you have to say. 纳威 我肯定大家都很想听你要说的事情
[1:41:57] – It doesn’t matter Harry’s gone. – Stand down, Neville. – 哈利死了没关系 – 回来 纳威
[1:42:00] People die every day. 每天都有人死
[1:42:04] Friends, family. 朋友 亲人
[1:42:10] Yeah. 是的
[1:42:13] We lost Harry tonight. 今晚我们失去了哈利
[1:42:17] But he’s still with us, in here. 不过他仍然跟我们在一起 在这里
[1:42:22] So’s Fred… 还有弗雷德…
[1:42:25] and Remus. 还有莱姆斯
[1:42:28] Tonks. 唐克斯
[1:42:31] All of them. 他们所有人
[1:42:34] They didn’t die in vain. 他们都没有白死
[1:42:41] But you will. 可是你会白死
[1:42:43] – Because you’re wrong. – Ha… ha… ha. – 因为你错了 – 哈… 哈… 哈
[1:42:45] Harry’s heart did beat for us. 哈利的心脏是为了我们而跳动的
[1:42:48] For all of us. This is not over! 为了我们大家 这还没有结束!
[1:42:54] Confringo! 霹雳爆炸!
[1:43:04] No! No, come back! 不! 不 回来!
[1:43:06] Lucius! Come back! Come back and fight! 卢修斯! 回来! 回来战斗!
[1:43:10] Come back! 回来!
[1:43:17] I’ll lure him into the castle. We have to kill the snake. 我把他引进城堡 我们要把蛇杀掉
[1:43:20] – You’ll need this. – Neville! – 你需要这个 – 纳威!
[1:46:16] Not my daughter, you bitch. 别碰我女儿 你这母狗
[1:46:52] You were right… 你是对的…
[1:46:55] when you told Snape that wand was failing you. 你告诉斯内普那支魔杖不服从你
[1:46:58] It will always fail you. 它永远不会服从你
[1:47:00] I killed Snape. 我杀掉了斯内普
[1:47:02] But what if the wand never belonged to Snape? 也许它从未属于过斯内普呢?
[1:47:05] What if its allegiance was always to someone else? 也许它一直是忠于其他人呢?
[1:47:08] Come on, Tom. Let’s finish this the way we started it. 行了 汤姆 让我们有始有终
[1:47:11] Together. 一起走
[1:50:47] – Ha, ha. – I always figured he would be a big fellow. – 哈 哈 – 我一直觉得他是个人物
[1:50:49] I couldn’t find my wand. I haven’t lost my wand in my entire life. 我找不到我的魔杖了 这辈子从来没有丢过魔杖
[1:50:53] It was lost in the folds of my gowns. 丢在我的长袍堆里了
[1:50:56] I managed to find it and I dispatched a few of them… 我找到了魔杖不过扯坏了几件长袍…
[1:50:59] Harry. 哈利
[1:52:00] Why didn’t it work for him, the Elder Wand? 老魔杖 为什么不为他所用?
[1:52:05] It answered to somebody else. 它忠于别人了
[1:52:08] When he killed Snape, he thought the wand would become his. 他杀掉斯内普的时候 认为魔杖会效忠于他
[1:52:11] But the thing is, the wand never belonged to Snape. 不过实际上 魔杖从未效忠于斯内普
[1:52:15] It was Draco who disarmed Dumbledore that night in the astronomy tower. 那晚是德拉科在天文塔对邓布利多施的缴械咒
[1:52:20] From that moment on, the wand answered to him. 从那一刻开始 这根魔杖就效忠于他了
[1:52:25] Until… 直到…
[1:52:27] the other night when I disarmed Draco at Malfoy Manor. 那晚我在马尔福庄园对德拉科施了缴械咒
[1:52:31] So that means … 那就意味着…
[1:52:35] it’s mine. 它属于我了
[1:52:39] What should we do with it? 我们该拿它怎么办?
[1:52:41] We? 我们?
[1:52:43] I’m just saying, that’s the Elder Wand, the most powerful wand in the world. 我是说 那可是老魔杖 世上最强的魔杖
[1:52:47] With that, we’d be invincible. 有了它 我们是无敌的
[1:54:19] 十九年后
[1:55:14] Together. 一起走
[1:55:33] Look after each other. 互相照顾
[1:55:55] – Bag? – Yeah. – 袋子? – 带了
[1:55:57] Jumper? 针织衫呢?
[1:55:59] I’ll miss you. 我会想你的
[1:56:02] Here they come. 他们来了
[1:56:19] Dad, what if I am put in Slytherin? 爸爸 我要是被分到斯莱特林了怎么办?
[1:56:26] Albus Severus Potter… 阿不思・西弗勒斯・波特…
[1:56:30] you were named after two headmasters of Hogwarts. 你的名字里有两位霍格沃茨的校长
[1:56:34] One of them was e Slytherin… 其中一位就是斯莱特林的…
[1:56:35] and he was the bravest man I’ve ever known. 而他是我认识最勇敢的人
[1:56:40] But just say that I am. 就说如果我被选进的话
[1:56:42] Then Slytherin House will have gained a wonderful young wizard. 那样斯莱特林学院将会得到一位很好的年轻巫师
[1:56:48] But, listen, if it really means that much to you, you can choose Gryffindor. 不过 听好 如果这对你来说那么重要的话 你可以选择格兰芬多
[1:56:54] The Sorting Hat takes your choice into account. 分院帽会考虑你的选择的
[1:56:57] – Really? – Really. – 真的吗? – 真的
[1:57:01] – Bye, Mum. – All aboard. – 再见 妈妈 – 全体上车
[1:57:03] Ready? 准备好了吗?
[1:57:05] Ready. 准备好了
[1:57:18] Come on, Jay, get a move on. 来 杰伊 该走了
[1:57:20] Come on. 来吧
2011年 Tags:哈利波特

Post navigation

Previous Post: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows:Part 1(哈利波特与死亡圣器上)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince(哈利波特与混血王子)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme