英文名称:Harriet
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:40] | No! | 不 |
[01:41] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[01:44] | Mommy, no! | 妈妈 不要 |
[01:48] | No! | 不 |
[01:50] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[02:06] | Minty. | 明迪 |
[02:11] | John. | 约翰 |
[02:14] | Least you remember my name. | 至少你还记得我的名字 |
[02:17] | I’m always scared | 我总是害怕 |
[02:18] | you’ll wake up from one of them spells and forget it. | 你某次晕厥醒来会忘了我的名字 |
[02:22] | Johnny. Johnny. | 约翰尼 约翰尼 |
[02:26] | John… | 约翰 |
[02:30] | Guess what I got, Minty-mine. | 猜猜我带来了什么 我的明迪 |
[02:33] | – Is it…? – Is it…? | -是… -是… |
[02:35] | Is it…? | 是吗 |
[02:37] | – Give it. – You want it? | -给我 -你想要吗 |
[02:38] | – I want it. – Come and get it. | -我想要 -自己来拿 |
[02:51] | We got it. We got it. | 我们拿到了 我们拿到了 |
[02:53] | – We got it. – Daddy, Daddy. | -我们拿到了 -爸爸 爸爸 |
[02:55] | We got it. We got the letter. | 我们拿到了 我们拿到了信 |
[02:57] | Johnny, read it to me. | 约翰尼 读给我听 |
[02:59] | I don’t need to. Got it remembered. | 我不需要看 记在脑子里了 |
[03:02] | “I, Joshua Abrams, having reviewed | “我 约书亚·艾布拉姆斯 检阅了 |
[03:05] | the original “last will and testament” of Atthow Pattison | 马里兰州多切斯特县 |
[03:05] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[03:07] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[03:09] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[03:09] | of Dorchester County, Maryland…” | 阿托·帕蒂森的遗嘱原件” |
[03:11] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[03:12] | ♪ Keep your hand on the plow ♪ | ♪ 把手放在犁上 ♪ |
[03:16] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[03:18] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[03:19] | ♪ Wanna get to heaven, I’m-a tell you how ♪ | ♪ 想进入天堂 我告诉你方法 ♪ |
[03:23] | ♪ Keep that hand on the gospel plow ♪ | ♪ 手放在福音犁上 ♪ |
[03:26] | ♪ Just keep that hand on the plow ♪ | ♪ 只需把手放在犁上 ♪ |
[03:30] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[03:32] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[03:33] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[03:35] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[03:37] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[03:39] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[03:41] | ♪ Keep that ♪ | ♪ 把手 ♪ |
[03:41] | ♪ Hand on the plow ♪ | ♪ 放在犁上 ♪ |
[03:44] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[03:46] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[03:51] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[03:52] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[03:55] | I want y’all to hold on to some words from Colossians 3:22. | 我希望你们都记住《歌罗西书》中的话语 |
[04:00] | “Slaves, honor your earthly masters in everything.” | “黑奴们 凡事尊重你们在世上的主人 |
[04:05] | “And do it not only when their eyes are on you | 不要只在眼前侍奉 |
[04:09] | “and to curry their favor, | 像是讨人的欢心 |
[04:11] | “but do it | 而是要 |
[04:13] | “with sincerity of heart | 带着对主的敬畏 |
[04:16] | and reverence for the Lord.” | 存心诚实地侍奉” |
[04:21] | Amen? | 阿门 |
[04:22] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[04:25] | Thank you, Reverend Green, for those wise words. | 格林牧师 谢谢你睿智的教导 |
[04:30] | You folks enjoy your Sunday. | 你们好好享受周日吧 |
[04:33] | Cook has gravy for your corn pone tonight. | 今晚厨子会给你们的玉米饼浇肉汁 |
[04:39] | – Reverend. – Bless you. | -牧师 -祝福你 |
[04:41] | You go on now. | 继续努力 |
[04:43] | Stay strong. | 保持坚强 |
[04:45] | So long. | 再会 |
[04:48] | – I’m coming with you. – Robert, no. | -我和你一起去 -罗伯特 不要 |
[04:50] | – You too hot-headed. – I’m coming. | -你太急躁 -我要去 |
[04:51] | They beat you again, they gonna kill you. | 他们又会打你 会打死你的 |
[04:53] | – Now you go with Mary. – Mama… | -你和玛丽走 -妈妈 |
[04:55] | – Go, get. – Go on now. Mary, go on. | -快走 -走吧 玛丽 走吧 |
[04:57] | Go on now. | 走吧 |
[05:03] | Master Brodess, | 伯戴斯主人 |
[05:04] | could I get a word? | 能和你谈一下吗 |
[05:12] | Master Brodess, | 伯戴斯主人 |
[05:13] | I think you know Minty’s husband John. | 你应该认识明迪的丈夫约翰 |
[05:16] | He work with me over at Thompson Mill. | 他和我一起在汤普森磨坊干活 |
[05:18] | Course I know him. | 我当然认识他 |
[05:20] | I let him marry her. | 我准了他的婚事 |
[05:22] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[05:31] | Me and Minty… | 我和明迪 |
[05:34] | we thinking about having a family. | 我们想着生个孩子 |
[05:36] | And… | 而且 |
[05:39] | we want our babies born free. | 我们想要孩子是自由身 |
[05:43] | So we hired a lawyer that made it clear that… | 所以我们请了个律师说清楚… |
[05:46] | You hired a lawyer. | 你请了个律师 |
[05:49] | Ben, what the hell is this nigger talking about? | 本 这个黑鬼到底在说什么 |
[05:51] | Well, sir, well, | 先生 |
[05:53] | what we’re talking about is | 我们在说的是 |
[05:54] | the last wishes of your great-granddaddy Atthow Pattison. | 你曾祖父阿托·帕蒂森的遗嘱 |
[05:59] | He gave my wife Rit to your mama as a child, | 他在你妈妈小时候把我妻子丽特给了她 |
[06:02] | but she’s supposed to be freed at 45. | 但丽特本该45岁获得自由 |
[06:05] | She 57 now. | 她现在57岁了 |
[06:07] | Well, you got this will? | 你们有这份遗嘱吗 |
[06:10] | Got a letter from the lawyer, sir. | 有一封律师的信 先生 |
[06:12] | H-He say it clear. | 他说得很明白 |
[06:16] | My mama was 46 when you sold my sisters. | 你把我的姐姐们卖掉时我妈妈46岁 |
[06:19] | Lawyer say that illegal. | 律师说那不合法 |
[06:21] | We all supposed to be free when she turn 45. | 她45岁时我们本来都该获得自由 |
[06:23] | My sisters is lost to us, but John and me… we… | 我的姐姐们找不到了 但约翰和我… |
[06:27] | we want our babies born free like they supposed to be. | 我们想要自己的孩子获得本该有的自由 |
[06:39] | Now you listen here, girl. | 姑娘 你给我听清楚 |
[06:41] | Your daddy may be free and your husband, too, | 你爸或许是自由人 你丈夫也是 |
[06:45] | but you and your mama | 但你和你妈 |
[06:49] | and your brothers and sister… | 还有你的兄弟姐妹 |
[06:51] | they belong to me… for life. | 他们属于我 一生都是 |
[06:55] | And your babies will belong to me | 你的孩子也属于我 |
[06:57] | and their babies will belong to me. | 你孩子的孩子也属于我 |
[07:01] | Do you understand me? | 你听明白了吗 |
[07:03] | You’re the devil! | 你是恶魔 |
[07:05] | You’re the devil, Edward Brodess! | 你是恶魔 爱德华·伯戴斯 |
[07:09] | You sold my daughters south | 你把我的女儿们卖去南方 |
[07:11] | where nobody know their name! | 那里没人知道她们的名字 |
[07:14] | Come on now. Come on. | 走吧 走吧 |
[07:15] | – John. – My babies. | -约翰 -我的孩子们 |
[07:17] | You and Ben ain’t welcome here no more. | 你和本不许再来这里了 |
[07:20] | You stay away from my slaves. | 离我的黑奴远点 |
[07:24] | Now get the hell off my damn porch. | 现在快滚出我的门廊 |
[07:33] | Come on now. | 走吧 |
[07:35] | Come on. | 走了 |
[07:38] | Weren’t for you, I would have sold that girl a long time ago. | 要不是因为你 我早就把那姑娘卖了 |
[07:51] | My master an evil man, Lord! | 主啊 我的主人是个恶魔 |
[07:55] | You know he evil. | 你知道他是恶魔 |
[07:58] | If you can’t change his soul, take him! | 如果你不能改变他的灵魂 那就带走他 |
[08:01] | Take him, Lord! | 带走他 主啊 |
[08:03] | Strike my master down! | 杀死我的主人 |
[08:07] | Lord don’t listen to niggers, Minty. | 主不会听黑鬼的祈祷 明迪 |
[08:11] | Now, I’ve been telling you that since we were kids. | 从小我就一直这么跟你说 |
[08:14] | Since the time I had typhoid as a boy | 自从我小时候那次得伤寒 |
[08:17] | and Mama had you sittin’ me. | 妈妈让你照顾我 |
[08:20] | The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes | 我睁开眼第一个看到的 |
[08:22] | was your little black face praying. | 就是你那张小黑脸在祈祷 |
[08:26] | Scared the fever right out of me. | 把我吓得烧都退了 |
[08:31] | Now, I got used to your face… | 我习惯了你这张脸 |
[08:35] | but that praying… | 但你那祈祷 |
[08:37] | always made my skin crawl. | 总让我汗毛竖立 |
[08:43] | What the hell were you thinking, hiring a lawyer? | 你到底在想什么 居然找律师 |
[08:48] | You think Daddy would just let you all go free… | 你们一家算我爸将近一半的财产 |
[08:51] | damn near half his property… just like that? | 你以为他会轻易让你们走吗 |
[08:58] | He warned me. | 他提醒过我 |
[09:01] | “Boy, having a favorite slave is like having a favorite pig. | “小子 有最喜欢的黑奴就像有最喜欢的猪 |
[09:07] | “You can feed it, | 你可以喂它 |
[09:09] | you can play with it, give it a name…” | 可以和它玩 给它起名字 |
[09:17] | “One day… | 有一天 |
[09:20] | “you might have to eat it or sell it. | 你可能得吃了它或卖掉它 |
[09:24] | “You know it and the pig knows it. | 你知道 猪也知道 |
[09:27] | “And if you have to sell it, there’s no more guilt | 如果得卖掉 那就像卖小猪一样 |
[09:30] | “than separating piglets. | 没有罪恶感 |
[09:33] | And if you have to eat it, you’ll forget its name.” | 如果得吃掉它 你会忘记它的名字” |
[09:39] | I hope one day I forget yours. | 我希望有一天我会忘记你的名字 |
[09:45] | Come on home. | 快回家吧 |
[09:50] | Come on, I said. | 我说了快回家 |
[10:14] | Edward! | 爱德华 |
[10:16] | God, Edward! | 天啊 爱德华 |
[10:22] | ♪ Wanna get to heaven, let me tell you how ♪ | ♪ 想进入天堂 我告诉你方法 ♪ |
[10:27] | ♪ Keep your hand on the gospel plow ♪ | ♪ 把手放在福音犁上 ♪ |
[10:32] | ♪ Keep your hand ♪ | ♪ 把手 ♪ |
[10:34] | Here lies our beloved brother, husband, father. | 此处葬着我们亲爱的兄弟 丈夫 父亲 |
[10:34] | ♪ On the plow ♪ | ♪ 放在犁上 ♪ |
[10:36] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[10:39] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[10:39] | We put him to rest this day | 今天我们让他安息 |
[10:41] | in remembrance… | 悼念… |
[10:41] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[10:42] | Bless us in the name of the heavenly father. | 愿上帝保佑我们 |
[10:46] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[10:51] | ♪ Keep your hand on the plow ♪ | ♪ 把手放在犁上 ♪ |
[10:56] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[10:58] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[11:00] | ♪ If that plow stays in your hand ♪ | ♪ 如果犁不离手 ♪ |
[11:05] | ♪ Take you straight to the promised land ♪ | ♪ 把你直接带到应许之地 ♪ |
[11:10] | ♪ Keep your hands on the plow ♪ | ♪ 把手放在犁上 ♪ |
[11:14] | 出售黑人 漂亮的黑人姑娘 明迪 | |
[11:15] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[11:17] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[11:20] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[11:25] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[11:29] | ♪ Keep your hands on the plow ♪ | ♪ 把手放在犁上 ♪ |
[11:34] | ♪ Hold on ♪ | ♪ 坚持 ♪ |
[12:11] | John, John, John. | 约翰 约翰 约翰 |
[12:13] | John, Johnny. | 约翰 约翰尼 |
[12:14] | Johnny, I got to go, I got to go right now. | 约翰尼 我必须走 我必须马上走 |
[12:17] | I know. We going. | 我知道 我们一起走 |
[12:20] | – I’m coming with you. Okay? – John. John, you’re free. | -我和你一起走 -约翰 你是自由人 |
[12:23] | They catch you, they take your freedom. | 他们抓住你就会夺走你的自由 |
[12:24] | I can’t live with that. | 我无法忍受 |
[12:26] | You won’t make it alone, Minty. | 你自己跑不掉的 明迪 |
[12:28] | Who gonna protect you, you fall in one of them spells? | 万一你晕厥 谁来保护你 |
[12:31] | Who gonna be there when you wake up? | 你醒来时谁会在你身边 |
[12:34] | Now, you need me. | 你需要我 |
[12:47] | Wait for me by the gate. | 在大门那里等我 |
[12:49] | I’m gonna say goodbye to my mama. | 我要去和妈妈道别 |
[12:51] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[13:13] | ♪ When that fair old chariot comes ♪ | ♪ 等那旧马车驶来 ♪ |
[13:17] | ♪ I’m gonna leave you ♪ | ♪ 我要离开你了 ♪ |
[13:20] | ♪ I’ll meet you in the promised land ♪ | ♪ 我会同你在乐土相见 ♪ |
[13:24] | ♪ I’m gonna leave you ♪ | ♪ 我要离开你了 ♪ |
[13:27] | ♪ I’m sorry, I’m gonna leave you ♪ | ♪ 对不起 我要离开你了 ♪ |
[13:31] | ♪ Farewell, oh, farewell ♪ | ♪ 再会 再会 ♪ |
[13:34] | ♪ But I’ll meet you in the morning ♪ | ♪ 但早上我会同你相见 ♪ |
[13:38] | ♪ Farewell, oh, farewell ♪ | ♪ 再会 再会 ♪ |
[13:41] | ♪ But I’ll meet you in the morning ♪ | ♪ 但早上我会同你相见 ♪ |
[13:44] | ♪ Farewell, oh, farewell ♪ | ♪ 再会 再会 ♪ |
[13:48] | ♪ When that fair old chariot comes ♪ | ♪ 等那旧马车驶来 ♪ |
[13:51] | ♪ I’m gonna leave you ♪ | ♪ 我要离开你了 ♪ |
[13:54] | ♪ I’m bound for the promised land ♪ | ♪ 我注定要前往乐土 ♪ |
[13:57] | ♪ I’m gonna leave you ♪ | ♪ 我要离开你了 ♪ |
[14:00] | ♪ I’m sorry, I’m gonna leave you ♪ | ♪ 对不起 我要离开你了 ♪ |
[14:04] | ♪ Farewell, oh, farewell ♪ | ♪ 再会 再会 ♪ |
[14:07] | ♪ But I’ll meet you in the morning ♪ | ♪ 但早上我会同你相见 ♪ |
[14:10] | ♪ Farewell, oh, farewell ♪ | ♪ 再会 再会 ♪ |
[14:13] | ♪ I’ll meet you in the morning ♪ | ♪ 早上我会同你相见 ♪ |
[14:16] | ♪ I’m bound for the promised land ♪ | ♪ 我注定要前往乐土 ♪ |
[14:19] | ♪ On the other side of Jordan ♪ | ♪ 它就在约旦河对面 ♪ |
[14:23] | ♪ Bound for the promised land ♪ | ♪ 我注定要前往乐土 ♪ |
[14:26] | ♪ I’m sorry, I’m gonna leave you ♪ | ♪ 对不起 我要离开你了 ♪ |
[14:29] | ♪ Farewell, oh, farewell ♪ | ♪ 再会 再会 ♪ |
[14:32] | ♪ But I’ll meet you in the morning ♪ | ♪ 但早上我会同你相见 ♪ |
[14:36] | ♪ Farewell, oh, farewell ♪ | ♪ 再会 再会 ♪ |
[14:38] | ♪ Oh, I’ll ♪ | ♪ 我会 ♪ |
[14:39] | ♪ Meet you in the morning ♪ | ♪ 早上我会同你相见 ♪ |
[14:42] | ♪ Farewell, oh, farewell ♪ | ♪ 再会 再会 ♪ |
[14:45] | ♪ Oh, I’ll meet you in the morning ♪ | ♪ 早上我会同你相见 ♪ |
[14:49] | ♪ Farewell, oh, farewell. ♪ | ♪ 再会 再会 ♪ |
[15:12] | What you doing here, John? | 你在这里做什么 约翰 |
[15:19] | You got no business here. | 这里没你的事 |
[15:21] | Just coming to see my wife is all, sir. | 我只是来看望我妻子 先生 |
[15:26] | Sure is hard not being able to see her. | 不能见她令我很痛苦 |
[15:28] | Now you better get used to missing her. | 你最好习惯见不到她 |
[15:32] | Get on back to Thompson’s. | 回汤普森磨坊去 |
[15:35] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[15:39] | Giddy! Giddy! | 吉迪 吉迪 |
[15:42] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[15:43] | Minty. She gone. | 明迪 她跑了 |
[15:47] | Stop right there, nigger. | 站住 黑鬼 |
[15:52] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[15:56] | – Where is she?! – I told you, sir. | -她在哪里 -我说过了 先生 |
[15:58] | I was just coming to see her to kiss her good… | 我就是来看她 跟她道晚… |
[16:41] | I don’t want to look at you. | 我不想看你 |
[16:47] | Want to say I ain’t seen you. | 想说我没见过你 |
[16:52] | But I see your heart. | 但我看到了你的心 |
[16:55] | Daddy, they gonna sell me downriver, | 爸爸 他们要把我卖到下游去 |
[16:58] | where no one come back from. | 没人从那里回来过 |
[17:00] | I got to run. | 我得逃走 |
[17:08] | Lookie here, girl. | 听我说 姑娘 |
[17:10] | You go to Reverend Green church. | 你去格林牧师的教堂 |
[17:14] | Ask him to pray for your journey. | 让他为你的旅行祈祷 |
[17:17] | Daddy, Reverend Green always preaching obedience. | 爸爸 格林牧师总是教导我们要恭顺 |
[17:19] | Do what I say. | 照我说的做 |
[17:21] | Go to Reverend Green church. | 去格林牧师的教堂 |
[17:23] | Ask him to pray for your journey. | 让他为你的旅行祈祷 |
[17:28] | Yes, Daddy. | 好的 爸爸 |
[17:42] | I’ll be with you. | 我会与你同在 |
[17:57] | Go on, now. | 快去吧 |
[18:18] | I love you, Daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[18:40] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[19:06] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[19:08] | Minty. Ben Ross’ daughter. | 明迪 本·罗斯的女儿 |
[19:14] | Girl, what you doing out here alone this time of night? | 姑娘 这个时间你一个人在外面做什么 |
[19:17] | You have lost your mind. | 你疯了吧 |
[19:19] | Come on. | 快进来 |
[19:24] | My daddy say ask you to pray for my journey. | 我爸爸让我请你为我的旅行祈祷 |
[19:28] | You’re the one with the spells. | 你是那个会晕厥的 |
[19:30] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[19:32] | And you intend to run. | 你想逃跑 |
[19:35] | They gonna sell me south, | 他们要把我卖到南边去 |
[19:37] | away from my husband and family. | 远离我的家人和丈夫 |
[19:39] | Which mean they motivated. | 就是说他们目的明确 |
[19:47] | You money to them. | 对他们而言 你就是钱 |
[19:49] | Unless word spread you run off. | 除非你逃跑的消息传出去 |
[19:52] | Then you damaged goods. | 那么你就贬值了 |
[19:53] | They’ll beat you, hobble you, or worse. | 他们会打你 弄残你 或者更惨 |
[19:57] | Now, you go alone, | 你现在孤身一人 |
[19:59] | you got about a hare’s chance in a fox grove. | 你就像是被狐狸包围的兔子 |
[20:02] | Slavers don’t get you, then the copperheads | 就算不落到黑奴主手里 也会被他们的帮凶抓到 |
[20:05] | or the timber wolves will. | 或者干脆被狼吃掉 |
[20:08] | Can you even read, child? | 你识字吗 孩子 |
[20:14] | Maybe nobody noticed you’re gone. | 也许还没人发现你跑了 |
[20:15] | Maybe you, you sneak back fore daylight. | 也许你可以在天亮前溜回去 |
[20:17] | I ain’t going back. | 我不会回去的 |
[20:19] | I want to be free. | 我想要自由 |
[20:30] | There’s not much time. | 没多少时间了 |
[20:31] | It’s near midnight. | 已经快到午夜了 |
[20:33] | You got to be miles away from here fore dawn. | 你必须趁黎明到来前远走高飞 |
[20:37] | Now, I need you to remember what I tell you. | 记住我告诉你的话 |
[20:39] | – Can you do that? – Yes, sir. | -你做得到吗 -做得到 |
[20:45] | Fear… | 恐惧 |
[20:47] | is your enemy. | 是你的敌人 |
[20:50] | Trust in God. | 相信上帝 |
[20:54] | The North Star will guide you. | 北极星将指引你 |
[20:56] | Follow that North Star. | 跟着北极星走 |
[21:00] | If there are no stars, just follow the river. | 如果看不到星星 就顺着河走 |
[21:02] | If you can’t see the river, listen for it. | 如果看不到河 就顺着水声走 |
[21:08] | When the river split, | 河流分叉时 |
[21:10] | cross the high bridge over the rushing creek | 穿过小溪上那座桥 |
[21:14] | and head straight north. | 一路向北走 |
[21:17] | After a few days’ time, | 走个几天后 |
[21:19] | Delaware River be on your right. | 特拉华河会出现在右边 |
[21:21] | Follow that to Wilmington. | 沿着它走到威尔明顿 |
[21:24] | Look for a blacksmith and iron merchant | 找一个铁商兼铁匠 |
[21:26] | named Thomas Garrett. | 托马斯·加勒特 |
[21:29] | I’ll send him word. | 我会传信给他 |
[21:32] | May God be with you, child. | 愿上帝与你同在 |
[21:34] | I ain’t seen her, sir. | 我没见过她 先生 |
[21:38] | I ain’t looked on my daughter’s face | 自从伯戴斯主人把我们赶走后 |
[21:40] | since Master Brodess run us off. | 我就没见过我女儿的脸庞了 |
[21:43] | Ben’s an honest nigger, Gideon. | 本是个诚实的黑人 吉迪恩 |
[21:44] | He says he ain’t seen her, he ain’t. | 他说没见过就是没见过 |
[21:48] | This one knows something. | 这家伙肯定知道点什么 |
[21:51] | Caught him sniffing round the cabins when Minty ran off. | 明迪逃跑时 我发现他在木屋边转悠 |
[21:55] | I told you. | 我说过了 |
[21:57] | I ain’t seen her. | 我没见过她 |
[21:59] | Nephew! Nephew! | 侄子 侄子 |
[22:02] | This is uncalled for! | 过分了 |
[22:04] | These men are my respected workers. | 这些人是我手下值得尊敬的工人 |
[22:06] | If your niggers helped my slave escape, | 如果你的黑鬼帮我的黑奴逃跑 |
[22:08] | I’m holding you responsible. | 我就拿你是问 |
[22:38] | Dogs got a scent! | 狗闻到味道了 |
[22:39] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[23:07] | Come on! | 来 |
[23:09] | This way! | 这边 |
[23:35] | Get on! | 继续 |
[24:07] | Minty! | 明迪 |
[24:14] | Come on back peaceful. | 乖乖回来 |
[24:22] | Family’s worried about you. | 家里人都在为你担心 |
[24:24] | Your mama’s crying. | 你妈妈在哭 |
[24:26] | Sister, too. | 姐妹也是 |
[24:28] | Come on home. | 回家吧 |
[24:34] | Thinking about jumping? | 想跳下去 |
[24:36] | Suicide’s a sin against God. | 自杀是违逆上帝的罪孽 |
[24:40] | Against those that own you, too. | 也是违逆你主人的罪孽 |
[24:59] | Easy, now. | 别激动 |
[25:03] | Easy, now. | 别激动 |
[25:06] | Now, I’ve decided not to sell you after all. | 我已经决定不卖掉你了 |
[25:10] | Fact is, I’d miss you. | 事实是 我会想你的 |
[25:12] | Now, you been there all my life… | 这辈子你一直陪在我身边 |
[25:15] | like your mama was all my daddy’s. | 就像你妈妈陪了我爸爸一辈子 |
[25:19] | Daddy vowed never to sell your mama. | 爸爸发誓永远不卖掉你妈妈 |
[25:23] | And I’m vowing… | 我也发誓 |
[25:25] | never to sell you. | 永远不卖掉你 |
[25:28] | Now, you can come on back, | 你现在回来 |
[25:31] | and I won’t hurt you bad. | 我不会严厉惩罚你 |
[25:34] | You can stay at home, | 你可以留在家里 |
[25:35] | stay with John, | 和约翰在一起 |
[25:37] | stay with us. | 和我们在一起 |
[25:41] | Would you like that? | 你愿意吗 |
[25:46] | I’m gonna be free or die. | 不自由我宁死 |
[25:51] | Goddamn it, Minty! | 见鬼 明迪 |
[28:37] | I know you’re there. | 我知道你在里面 |
[28:39] | You’d best get out now. | 现在你该走了 |
[29:29] | Sir? | 先生 |
[29:32] | You know a blacksmith around here | 你认识这附近一个名叫 |
[29:34] | name of Garrett? | 加勒特的铁匠吗 |
[29:40] | Careful, girl. | 小心 姑娘 |
[29:44] | You’re half dressed. | 你衣不遮体 |
[29:45] | Look half dead. | 半死不活 |
[29:47] | Anyone with eyes could see what you are. | 长眼睛的人都能看出你的身份 |
[29:55] | The man you’re looking for… | 你要找的人 |
[29:57] | is on the corner of 4th and Shipley. | 住在第四大街和希普利街路口 |
[29:59] | No more than half a mile west of here. | 就在西边不到一公里的地方 |
[30:03] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[30:29] | May I help thee, friend? | 需要我帮忙吗 朋友 |
[30:32] | Sir… | 先生 |
[30:34] | you know a man named… | 你是否认识 |
[30:36] | Reverend Green? | 格林神父 |
[30:37] | Yes, I do. | 我认识 |
[31:28] | Here we are, friend. | 我们到了 朋友 |
[31:29] | Pennsylvania border. | 宾夕法尼亚边界 |
[31:32] | Shall I drive thee across | 要我送你过去 |
[31:33] | or would thee prefer to walk alone into freedom? | 还是你想独自走向自由 |
[31:37] | I walk with the Lord. | 我和主一同走 |
[31:40] | Philadelphia’s 25 miles. | 费城还有四十公里远 |
[31:43] | Find the Pennsylvania Anti-Slavery Society… | 去费城废奴协会 |
[31:46] | and ask for William Still. | 找威廉·斯迪尔 |
[31:50] | This is his likeness. | 这是他的肖像 |
[31:54] | So you’ll know him when you see him. | 这样你看见他就能认出来 |
[32:00] | Until we meet again, God bless thee. | 下次再会 上帝保佑你 |
[32:03] | God bless you, sir. | 上帝保佑你 先生 |
[33:23] | Please, sir. | 打扰了 先生 |
[33:25] | I looking for the Pennsylvania Anti-Slavery Society. | 我想找费城废奴协会 |
[33:29] | Corner of 5th and Arch Street. | 第五大街和拱门街拐角 |
[33:31] | About half a mile down. | 大概走个八百米远 |
[33:35] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[33:36] | There are plenty of us here in Philadelphia. | 费城自由黑人很多 |
[33:39] | Walk like you got a right to, | 堂堂正正走就行 |
[33:41] | won’t nobody pay you no mind. | 没人会注意你的 |
[33:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:19] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[34:22] | Sir, | 先生 |
[34:23] | are you Mr. William Still? | 你是威廉·斯迪尔先生吗 |
[34:27] | I am. And you are? | 我是 你是谁 |
[34:30] | White man name of Garrett sent me. | 一个叫加勒特的白人让我来的 |
[34:45] | All right. | 好 |
[34:50] | Let’s start with your full name | 先说说你的全名 |
[34:51] | and where you’re from. | 以及你的来历吧 |
[34:58] | This book is full of slave histories. | 这本名册写满了黑奴的历史 |
[35:02] | I keep a record of most of the slaves | 我记录下了大部分 |
[35:04] | that travel through Philadelphia. | 来到费城的黑奴 |
[35:06] | Some I have to find, most find me. | 有些是我找到的 大部分主动来找我 |
[35:10] | My name is Araminta Ross Tubman. | 我叫阿拉明塔·罗斯·塔布曼 |
[35:14] | Folk call me Minty. | 大家都叫我明迪 |
[35:16] | Come from Dorchester County, Maryland. | 来自马里兰州多切斯特县 |
[35:21] | Farm of Edward Brodess. | 爱德华·伯戴斯的农场 |
[35:22] | Edward Brodess is your master? | 爱德华·伯戴斯是你的主人吗 |
[35:24] | Massa Brodess dead. | 伯戴斯主人死了 |
[35:28] | His wife Miss Eliza own me and my family. | 我和家人归他的妻子伊莉莎所有 |
[35:30] | Not you. | 你不是了 |
[35:33] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 |
[35:38] | So where are the others? | 其他人在哪 |
[35:39] | Weren’t no others. | 没有其他人 |
[35:43] | Well, y-you know, you can trust me. | 你可以对我放心 |
[35:45] | I’m… I’m a friend. | 我是…我是你的朋友 |
[35:47] | Who, who’d you make the journey with? | 你和谁一起来的 |
[35:50] | I left my husband and family. | 我离开了丈夫和家人 |
[35:53] | It was just me and the Lord. | 只有我和主 |
[35:57] | Well, I don’t know if you know how extraordinary this is, but… | 我不知道你有没有意识到这有多了不起 |
[36:01] | by some miraculous means, | 你奇迹般地 |
[36:02] | you have made it 100 miles to freedom… | 跋涉160公里获得了自由 |
[36:06] | all by yourself. | 全靠你自己 |
[36:11] | Would you like to pick a new name | 你想取个新名字 |
[36:14] | to mark your freedom? | 纪念你的自由吗 |
[36:15] | Most ex-slaves do. | 大多数曾经的黑奴都会 |
[36:16] | Any name you want. | 什么名字都可以 |
[36:22] | They call my mama Rit, | 他们叫我妈妈丽特 |
[36:25] | but her name Harriet. | 但她名叫哈丽特 |
[36:29] | I want my mama name and my husband. | 我要取我妈妈的名和我丈夫的姓 |
[36:35] | Harriet Tubman. | 哈丽特·塔布曼 |
[36:41] | Harriet Tubman. | 哈丽特·塔布曼 |
[36:45] | Did your master ever harm you physically? | 你的主人有没有伤害过你的身体 |
[36:47] | Do you have wounds or scars from beatings? | 你有没有殴打留下的伤疤 |
[36:52] | Overseer cracked my head open | 我大约十三岁时 |
[36:55] | when I was about 13. | 被监工打破了头 |
[36:58] | I was at the stove | 我当时在炉子边上 |
[36:59] | 阿拉明塔·罗斯·塔布曼 马里兰州多切斯特县 爱德华·伯戴斯 十三岁 颅骨骨折 | |
[36:59] | with Massa’s son Gideon. | 跟主人的儿子吉迪恩一起 |
[37:02] | Big brother Robert | 我哥哥罗伯特 |
[37:04] | snuck off and followed us. | 溜进来跟着我们 |
[37:06] | Didn’t trust Massa Gideon alone with me. | 不放心让吉迪恩和我独处 |
[37:09] | Few minutes later, overseer bust in | 几分钟后 监工闯了进来 |
[37:11] | looking for Robert, mad as a rabid hound. | 找罗伯特 暴跳如雷 |
[37:15] | Picked up a weight off a counter | 拿起了柜台上的一个秤砣 |
[37:17] | and hurled it at him, except I stepped between ’em. | 朝他扔过去 但我挡在了他面前 |
[37:21] | Cracked my skull right open. | 把我的头骨打破了 |
[37:26] | They say I slept most of two months. | 他们说我睡了有两个月 |
[37:30] | Next thing I remember was seeing my sisters sold. | 然后我看到我的姐姐们被卖掉了 |
[37:46] | Except I saw it before it happened. | 但我在她们被卖掉前就看到了 |
[37:49] | What’d you, uh…? | 你是怎么… |
[37:52] | What do you mean you saw it before it happened? | 你说被卖掉前就看到了 什么意思 |
[37:54] | Well, God showed me… | 上帝让我看到的 |
[37:58] | to prepare me, I guess. | 我猜是让我做好准备 |
[38:01] | But when it happened, | 但真正发生时 |
[38:04] | it hurt so bad, | 还是很伤心 |
[38:08] | worse than any beating, | 比任何一顿打都痛 |
[38:11] | worse than the hole in my head. | 比我头上的口子都痛 |
[38:16] | Hole in my head just… | 我头上的口子 |
[38:18] | made God’s voice more clear. | 让我能更清晰地听到上帝的声音 |
[38:39] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[38:41] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[38:44] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[38:52] | 寄宿 日租或周租 提供三餐和床铺 仅限黑人女性 | |
[39:03] | Mr. Still. | 斯迪尔先生 |
[39:05] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[39:06] | Miss Buchanon, good afternoon. | 布坎农小姐 下午好 |
[39:09] | Allow me to introduce you | 我向你介绍 |
[39:10] | to Miss Harriet Tubman, a new arrival. | 哈丽特·塔布曼小姐 一位新人 |
[39:11] | Harriet, this is Marie Buchanon. | 哈丽特 这位是玛丽·布坎农 |
[39:14] | She’s a friend and the owner of this establishment. | 她是我的朋友 也是这个旅馆的主人 |
[39:18] | Pleasure to meet you, Harriet. | 很高兴认识你 哈丽特 |
[39:20] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[39:23] | Well, I will leave her | 我就把她 |
[39:25] | in your very capable hands, Marie. | 交给你这个能手了 玛丽 |
[39:28] | Ladies, good afternoon. | 女士们 再见 |
[39:33] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[39:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:38] | The public rooms are on this floor. | 公用房间在这层 |
[39:41] | This is the game room. | 这是游戏室 |
[39:44] | Say hello. | 打个招呼吧 |
[39:46] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[39:47] | And this is the parlor. | 这里是客厅 |
[39:50] | You are welcome here any time. | 你什么时候都可以来 |
[39:55] | Yes, I’m a woman, yes, I’m Negro, | 是的 我是女人 是的 我是黑人 |
[39:57] | and yes, I own this place. | 是的 这房子是我的 |
[40:00] | My mama was freed after her master died. | 我妈妈在她主人死后获得了自由 |
[40:02] | She was pregnant with me | 她怀了我 |
[40:03] | and I was born and raised free, | 我从生下来就是自由人 |
[40:06] | right here in Philadelphia. | 在费城长大 |
[40:08] | You can take the last room upstairs on the left. | 你可以住楼上左边的最后一间屋子 |
[40:11] | And supper has already been served, | 晚餐已经用过了 |
[40:13] | but I’ll make you a plate. | 但我会为你准备一份 |
[40:15] | But first you’ve got to take a bath. | 但你得先去洗个澡 |
[40:18] | You’re stinking like an old barnyard animal. | 你像农场里的动物一样臭 |
[40:22] | There’s a washtub in the kitchen. | 厨房里有浴缸 |
[40:24] | I’ll put some water on for you. | 我去为你放水 |
[40:26] | You was born free? | 你生来就是自由人 |
[40:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:30] | Guess you never had the stink of fear. | 那你身上应该从未有过恐惧的臭味 |
[40:33] | Of running for your life. | 逃命的恐惧 |
[40:37] | I have not, Harriet. | 你说得对 哈丽特 |
[40:39] | I apologize. | 我向你道歉 |
[40:49] | Gonna go warm your stew. | 我去帮你热饭 |
[40:50] | If you need anything, just let me know. | 你有什么需要的话 就告诉我 |
[41:26] | So, you got a man? | 你有男人吗 |
[41:31] | My husband John. | 我丈夫约翰 |
[41:33] | He free like you. | 他像你一样是自由人 |
[41:37] | He was gonna run with me, but… | 他本来要和我一起逃走 但是 |
[41:40] | I was scared if we get caught, | 我怕如果被抓了 |
[41:42] | they’d take his freedom. | 他会被剥夺自由 |
[41:48] | So I left him. | 所以我离开了他 |
[41:50] | But I wish he was here with me now. | 但我希望他在我身边 |
[41:53] | Must’ve been hard on him when he, | 发现我不见了 |
[41:55] | when he found me gone. | 他一定很难过 |
[41:58] | The boatmen, they call them the black jacks, | 那些船夫们 人们叫他们黑杰克 |
[42:01] | they travel up and down the Delaware | 在特拉华州和切萨皮克湾之间 |
[42:02] | and Chesapeake Bay. | 上下来回跑 |
[42:04] | Maybe they can get word to him that you made it. | 或许他们可以帮你带个话 说你逃出来了 |
[42:08] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[42:10] | Call me Marie. | 叫我玛丽 |
[42:12] | You wash up good ’cause tomorrow | 你好好洗吧 因为明天 |
[42:15] | we’re gonna get you a paying job. | 我们要给你找份能赚钱的工作 |
[42:24] | Slow down, Harriet. | 慢点 哈丽特 |
[42:26] | They don’t pay us by the bushel. | 工钱又不多 |
[42:53] | – Hello, Miss Harriet. – Jasper. | -你好 哈丽特女士 -贾斯珀 |
[42:55] | – Any word from my family? – Yes, ma’am. | -有我家人的消息吗 -有的 女士 |
[42:57] | Brought some lumber from the Eastern Shore. | 我从东海岸带回了点木材 |
[43:00] | Your husband and family know you’re safe. | 你丈夫和家人都知道你安全了 |
[43:03] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[43:05] | He send word back? | 他回话了吗 |
[43:06] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[43:08] | No word. | 一句都没有 |
[43:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:14] | It’s not bad. | 还不错 |
[43:16] | I know Mr. Beechem over on pine. | 我知道比彻姆先生要松木 |
[43:18] | I want you to take this around to him this afternoon. | 你今天下午把这个带给他 |
[43:21] | Harriet, how are you? | 哈丽特 你好啊 |
[43:22] | I need your angels to help me get my husband and family. | 我需要你的天使们去接我的丈夫和家人 |
[43:30] | Well, Harriet, that’s-that’s not how this works. | 哈丽特 不是你想的那样 |
[43:32] | My angels are part of a sophisticated network, | 我的天使们隶属于一个复杂的组织 |
[43:35] | not for your personal use. | 不是为你个人服务的 |
[43:36] | Now, trust we’re doing what we can | 你要相信我们在尽力帮助 |
[43:38] | – for who we can. – But I feel something wrong, William. | -能帮助的人 -但我觉得不对劲 威廉 |
[43:40] | I can’t sleep. Please help me. | 我睡不着觉 请帮帮我 |
[43:42] | Listen, Harriet, uh… | 听我说 哈丽特 |
[43:45] | Our work has gotten a lot more dangerous. | 我们的工作越来越危险了 |
[43:48] | Slave owners are getting frustrated | 逃跑的黑奴越来越多 |
[43:51] | with the amount of runaways. | 奴隶主们很窝火 |
[43:52] | Federal judges, marshals | 联邦法官 执法官 |
[43:54] | and slave catchers are working together. | 黑奴猎人都齐心合作 |
[43:55] | Even Congress is threatening | 就连国会也在威胁 |
[43:57] | to pass laws to appease the South. | 要立法来安抚南方 |
[43:59] | If you won’t help me, I’ll go myself. | 你不帮我的话 我就自己去 |
[44:01] | Harriet, wait a second. | 哈丽特 等等 |
[44:02] | Wait a second, wait a second. | 等等 等等 |
[44:08] | Harriet, I can’t have you risking your life | 哈丽特 我不能因为你感到寂寞 |
[44:10] | or this network because you’re lonely. | 就让你冒险 或者危害我们的组织 |
[44:13] | Rescuing slaves requires skill | 营救黑奴需要技巧 |
[44:15] | and careful planning. | 以及细心的筹备 |
[44:19] | It requires reading, Harriet. | 需要识字 哈丽特 |
[44:22] | Can you read a sign or a map? Can you read at all? | 你能看懂路标或地图吗 你识字吗 |
[44:25] | I put my attention on trying | 我集中全部注意力 |
[44:26] | to hear God’s voice more clearly. | 仔细听上帝的声音 |
[44:28] | Do you know what would happen if you got caught? | 你知道如果被抓住了你会怎么样吗 |
[44:30] | They would torture you until you pointed them | 他们会拷打你 直到你带他们 |
[44:31] | right to this office. | 找到这里来 |
[44:33] | You got lucky, Harriet. | 你侥幸逃脱 哈丽特 |
[44:36] | And there’s nothing more you can do. | 你帮不了别人 |
[44:37] | Don’t you tell me what I can’t do. | 别说我帮不了别人 |
[44:41] | I made it this far on my own. | 我自己一个人逃出来了 |
[44:43] | God was watching, but my feet was my own. | 上帝在看着我 但脚是我自己的 |
[44:46] | Running, bleeding, climbing, | 逃跑 流血 攀爬 |
[44:48] | nearly drowned, nothing to eat for days and days, | 差点淹死 很多天都没东西吃 |
[44:50] | but I made it. | 但我做到了 |
[44:53] | So don’t you tell me what I can’t do. | 所以别说我帮不了别人 |
[44:56] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[45:03] | I made up my mind… I’m going back. | 我决定了 我要回去 |
[45:05] | Without my husband and my family, | 没有我丈夫和我家人 |
[45:06] | I’m just a stranger in a strange land. | 我只是一个陌生城市里的外人 |
[45:09] | If I’m free, they should be, too. | 我获得了自由 他们也应该自由 |
[45:12] | I’m gonna go get ’em, | 我要去救他们 |
[45:14] | one by one, starting with my husband. | 一个个救出来 从我丈夫开始 |
[45:16] | I… I need a suit for him and a dress for me | 我需要给他准备一套西装 我也需要一条裙子 |
[45:18] | so I can look like a free lady. | 好让我看起来像个自由的淑女 |
[45:22] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[45:23] | Will you help me? | 你愿意帮我吗 |
[45:33] | How do you do? | 你好吗 |
[45:41] | How do you do? | 你好吗 |
[45:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[45:43] | You were confident, composed, | 你要自信 沉着 |
[45:46] | wise enough to know not to look | 聪明 知道不能直视 |
[45:48] | a strange white man in the eyes. | 陌生白人男子的眼睛 |
[45:50] | You don’t want no trouble. | 你不想惹麻烦 |
[46:00] | But if trouble comes… | 但如果麻烦找上你 |
[46:06] | you’ll be ready. | 你会准备好的 |
[46:10] | Try it. | 试一试 |
[46:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[46:14] | You’ll be ready. | 你会准备好的 |
[46:19] | I’ll put you in touch with a man | 我帮你牵线搭桥认识一个人 |
[46:20] | who will sell you free papers. | 他会卖给你证明自由的证件 |
[46:22] | They won’t be yours, they’re someone else’s. | 不是属于你的 是别人的 |
[46:25] | May not match your description exactly, | 可能跟你的样貌不完全符合 |
[46:25] | 黛莎·迪克森 费城 | |
[46:27] | but they’ll get something right. | 但总会有相似之处 |
[46:29] | Station is Dover, Delaware. | 特拉华州丹佛市到了 |
[46:31] | Dover, Delaware. | 特拉华州丹佛市 |
[46:32] | Hopefully, they won’t read ’em too close. | 希望检查人员不会看太仔细 |
[46:35] | They’re more worried about Negroes heading north. | 他们主要担心黑鬼往北跑 |
[46:38] | Runaways don’t go south. | 逃亡黑奴是不会往南去的 |
[46:59] | Hello, sir. How do you do? | 你好 先生 你好吗 |
[47:01] | Papers. | 证件 |
[47:14] | – Dessa Dixon? – Yes, sir. | -黛莎·迪克森 -是我 |
[47:17] | Where were you born, Dessa? | 你在哪里出生的 黛莎 |
[47:18] | Philadelphia. | 费城 |
[47:20] | July 18, 1824, of free issue. | 1824年7月18日 生来就是自由人 |
[47:27] | Says here you’re five and a half feet tall. | 这上面说你身高1.68米 |
[47:30] | You ain’t more than five feet. | 但你看上去1.5米都不够 |
[47:36] | Must’ve worn my high boots that day. | 肯定是那天穿了高跟靴子 |
[47:42] | Says you got a birthmark on your forehead. | 这上面还说你额头有胎记 |
[47:44] | That’s correct, sir. | 没错 先生 |
[47:57] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[48:10] | Come on, now! | 抓紧干 |
[48:12] | Straighten those rows. | 给我把田犁直 |
[48:15] | Dear Mr. Thompson. | 亲爱的汤普森先生 |
[48:17] | No. Dear brother-in-law, | 不对 写亲爱的姐夫 |
[48:20] | I hope you will accept this modest payment | 希望你能接受我这微不足道的心意 |
[48:22] | on the debt owed you by my departed… | 偿还我…我亲爱的爱德华去世前… |
[48:27] | my dearly departed… Edward. | 欠你的债 |
[48:31] | Please accept the enclosed $7.50. | 请你接受这7.5美元 |
[48:35] | I hope to make another payment next month. | 希望下个月我能继续偿还欠款 |
[48:37] | Your neighbor and sister-in-law, | 你的邻居 弟媳 |
[48:39] | Eliza Brodess. | 伊莉莎·伯戴斯 |
[48:43] | We’re gonna have to sell some slaves, Mama. | 妈妈 我们得卖掉一些黑奴 |
[48:46] | Our stature in this community is measured in Negroes. | 我们在这个社区的地位是以黑奴数来衡量的 |
[48:51] | We can’t live like paupers. | 我们不能像贫民一样生活 |
[48:53] | Would you prefer to keep the slaves and sell the farm? | 那你更愿意留下黑奴卖掉农场吗 |
[49:01] | We can sell the Ross brothers. | 我们可以把罗斯兄弟卖掉 |
[49:04] | I mean, Robert alone is worth $600 or $700. | 罗伯特一个人就值600到700美元 |
[49:08] | If we sell Junyah and Henry, too, | 如果把朱亚和亨利也卖掉 |
[49:09] | we can bring home maybe $1,600. | 总共大概能赚1600美元 |
[49:12] | That will go a ways to paying off Daddy’s debts. | 那样就能还清爸爸的债务 |
[49:15] | You won’t have to beg. | 你就不必到处乞求了 |
[49:17] | We can go on as we have. | 我们可以维持现在的生活 |
[49:20] | With you unmarried and sleeping in brothels? | 让你当个单身汉 在妓院里夜夜笙歌吗 |
[49:24] | We’ll go on as we have. | 我们可以维持现在的生活 |
[49:27] | The others will just have to work harder | 其他的黑奴只要再辛苦点 |
[49:29] | to make up for the loss. | 弥补损失就好了 |
[49:38] | Negroes for sale. | 卖黑奴吧 |
[49:44] | All right, now. | 好了 |
[49:46] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[50:01] | ♪ I’m sorry I had to leave you ♪ | ♪ 对不起我不得不离开你 ♪ |
[50:17] | Minty? | 明迪 |
[50:32] | Johnny. | 约翰尼 |
[50:34] | Johnny, what they done to you? | 约翰尼 他们对你做了什么 |
[50:37] | One good eye is all I need to see you, girl. | 我只剩一只眼睛也能看清你 姑娘 |
[50:44] | You look good, Minty. | 你看起来很棒 明迪 |
[50:46] | You look good. | 你看起来很棒 |
[50:49] | Why you back here? | 你为什么回来了 |
[50:51] | It ain’t safe. | 这不安全 |
[50:53] | I come to get you, | 我来救你 |
[50:55] | bring you to freedom. | 带你走向自由 |
[50:57] | I got you a suit. | 我给你带了件西装 |
[50:59] | I’ve been living free in Philadelphia, | 我一直自由地生活在费城 |
[51:00] | but I can’t live without you. | 但是我不能没有你 |
[51:04] | Ain’t you happy to see me? | 看到我你不开心吗 |
[51:08] | I heard you were drowned, Minty. | 我听说你淹死了 明迪 |
[51:12] | Never thought I’d see you again. | 没想过居然还能再见到你 |
[51:15] | I sent you word. | 我给你捎过信 |
[51:17] | By the black jacks. | 让黑杰克带的 |
[51:18] | Time I heard you alive… | 等我听说你还活着的时候… |
[51:24] | Mint… | 明迪 |
[51:28] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[51:30] | I know you’re married. | 我知道你结婚了 |
[51:32] | You’re married to me. | 跟我结婚了 |
[51:35] | I took another wife. | 我又娶了一个妻子 |
[51:42] | Took another wife? | 又娶了一个妻子 |
[51:45] | Her name Caroline. | 她叫卡洛琳 |
[51:49] | She free like me. | 跟我一样是自由人 |
[51:54] | She carrying our child. | 她怀了我们的孩子 |
[52:01] | Another… | 另一个 |
[52:02] | another woman | 另一个女人 |
[52:04] | carrying your child? | 怀了你的孩子 |
[52:09] | I thought you… | 我以为你 |
[52:11] | I thought you loved me. | 我以为你是爱我的 |
[52:12] | – I lo… – No. | -我爱… -不要 |
[52:15] | Don’t. Don’t. | 别 别 |
[52:17] | – Hey, hey. Hey. – No. | -听我说 -不要 |
[52:18] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. | 听我说 |
[52:22] | I love you like… | 我爱你 |
[52:24] | I ain’t loved nobody. | 胜过爱任何人 |
[52:26] | Not my own kin. | 甚至胜过爱亲人 |
[52:32] | You left me, Minty. | 是你离开了我 明迪 |
[52:36] | You left me. | 你离开了我 |
[52:39] | You went alone and left me. | 你独自走了 丢下我一人 |
[52:41] | And I prayed for you. | 我还为你祈祷 |
[52:44] | Gideon whipped the sight out of my eye. | 吉迪恩打瞎了我的一只眼睛 |
[52:48] | And I prayed for you. | 我却还为你祈祷 |
[52:51] | When I heard you jumped off that bridge | 我听说你从桥上跳下去的时候 |
[52:54] | and I thought you were cold and dead, | 我以为你死了 |
[52:55] | caught in the river weeds like some animal… | 像死掉的动物一样被水草缠住 |
[53:00] | I prayed for you. | 我还为你祈祷 |
[53:03] | You took another wife. | 你又娶了一个妻子 |
[53:10] | Go on, then. | 你走吧 |
[53:13] | Go on home. | 回家吧 |
[53:16] | Minty, you’re not safe here. | 明迪 你在这里不安全 |
[53:19] | You got to leave now. | 你得走了 |
[53:21] | Go on home! | 回家吧 |
[53:31] | I love you, Minty. | 我爱你 明迪 |
[53:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[53:41] | I would’ve died for you. | 我可以为你而死 |
[53:42] | Stop. | 别碰我 |
[53:47] | If you’d’ve let me. | 如果你给我机会的话 |
[54:18] | Why, Lord? | 主啊 为什么 |
[54:22] | I listen for your voice. | 我听从了您的吩咐 |
[54:25] | You told me to come, I came. | 您让我来 我便来了 |
[54:31] | You-you led me here. | 您引导我来这里 |
[54:34] | Why bring me all this way and rub mud in my face? | 为什么让我跋涉来此 却又让我被羞辱 |
[54:41] | Why you let me live? | 为什么让我活下来 |
[55:10] | Minty. | 明迪 |
[55:13] | Minty. | 明迪 |
[55:15] | John told me you were here. | 约翰跟我说你在这里 |
[55:18] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[55:21] | I ain’t gonna look at you. | 我不会看你 |
[55:23] | But you being here now, | 但你现在来这里 |
[55:25] | that’s a miracle. | 真是个奇迹 |
[55:30] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[55:32] | Araminta. | 阿拉明塔 |
[55:38] | I got your brothers hiding in the corncrib. | 我把你的兄弟们藏在粮仓里 |
[55:41] | Miss Eliza fixing to sell ’em. | 伊莉莎女士打算卖掉他们 |
[55:45] | They been in there waiting on Robert. | 他们在等罗伯特 |
[55:49] | Mary’s in labor, | 玛丽要生了 |
[55:51] | and he won’t leave till she deliver. | 孩子生出来前他不会走的 |
[56:02] | – Junyah. – Minty. | -朱亚 -明迪 |
[56:07] | Can’t believe it’s you. | 不敢相信是你 |
[56:10] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[56:11] | Minty. | 明迪 |
[56:16] | Minty, | 明迪 |
[56:17] | this my intended, Jane. | 这是我的未婚妻 简 |
[56:20] | From Horatio Jones’ farm. | 荷瑞修·琼斯家农场的人 |
[56:22] | Her massa been beating her bad. | 她的主人打人下手很重 |
[56:24] | She coming with us. | 她要跟我们一起走 |
[56:26] | Phoebe asked to come, too. | 菲比也想一起走 |
[56:28] | She scared of being sold away from her baby. | 她怕自己被卖掉 与孩子分开 |
[56:31] | My husband passed last spring. | 我丈夫去年春天过世了 |
[56:33] | She all I got. | 我只剩她了 |
[56:35] | When I hear you made it to freedom, | 我听说你成功获得自由 |
[56:37] | I name her Araminta. | 我给她取名阿拉明塔 |
[56:39] | She be good, | 她会听话 |
[56:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[56:42] | Your sister Rachel stole Miss Eliza’s laudanum, | 你姐姐瑞秋偷了伊莉莎女士的鸦片酊 |
[56:44] | to keep her quiet. | 这样能让她保持安静 |
[56:45] | Where is Rachel? | 瑞秋在哪 |
[56:48] | Where my sister? | 我姐姐呢 |
[56:49] | Rachel too scared to run, Minty. | 她太害怕不敢逃跑 明迪 |
[56:51] | She say Miss Eliza got a hawk eye on her. | 她说伊莉莎女士盯她盯的很紧 |
[56:53] | And Mama? | 妈妈呢 |
[56:54] | Rit, she with me. | 丽特跟我在一起 |
[56:57] | Miss Eliza let me buy her freedom. | 伊莉莎女士让我赎了她的自由 |
[56:58] | She hadn’t much use for her. | 她对她没有什么用处 |
[57:00] | Rit ain’t been right since she heard you done drownt. | 自从听说你淹死了她就不太正常 |
[57:04] | I’ll look after your mama. | 我会照顾你妈妈的 |
[57:05] | Don’t you worry about us, now. | 别为我们担心 |
[57:11] | All right. I only planned for one more, | 好吧 我只计划再多带一个人 |
[57:13] | not all of you and a baby, too. | 不是这么多人 还外加一个婴儿 |
[57:15] | It’s late. | 很晚了 |
[57:16] | Y’all got to get going. | 你们得上路了 |
[57:17] | I’ll send Robert on. | 我会让罗伯特去追你们 |
[57:18] | Go on, now. | 快点走吧 |
[57:21] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[57:22] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[57:24] | Minty. | 明迪 |
[57:30] | How’s Mary? | 玛丽好吗 |
[57:32] | We got ourselves a baby girl. | 她生了个女儿 |
[57:34] | I set her on her mama’s breast, | 我把她放在她妈妈胸口 |
[57:36] | and I kissed her goodbye. | 并跟她亲吻道别 |
[57:39] | You had to leave ’em, | 你不得不离开他们 |
[57:41] | free or in chains. | 要么奔向自由 要么被卖掉 |
[57:43] | You chose freedom. | 你选择了自由 |
[57:53] | You come for John. | 你是来接约翰的 |
[57:56] | I thought I come for him. | 我以为我是来接他的 |
[57:59] | I see now I come for all of you. | 现在我明白我是来接你们的了 |
[58:05] | Ain’t but a few hours of dark left now. | 只剩几小时天就要亮了 |
[58:07] | If y’all going, y’all needs to get. | 如果要走 你们都得抓紧了 |
[58:09] | Get going. | 快走吧 |
[58:19] | You follow your sister. | 跟着你姐姐 |
[58:21] | – I love you, Daddy. – Go ahead now. | -我爱你 爸爸 -走吧 |
[58:27] | I’ll be with you. | 我会与你们同在 |
[58:32] | Daddy, come with us. | 爸爸 跟我们走吧 |
[58:34] | Me and your mama will be just fine. | 我跟你妈妈会好好的 |
[58:37] | I ain’t going nowhere till all my children free. | 我的孩子们都自由之前 我哪里也不去 |
[58:50] | Go on, now, get. | 走吧 快点 |
[58:52] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[58:58] | I ain’t seen none of you. | 我没看见你们 |
[59:30] | Minty, | 明迪 |
[59:31] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[59:33] | Reverend say there a special place in hell for runaways. | 牧师说地狱里有专门惩罚逃亡黑奴的地方 |
[59:36] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[59:37] | You trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[59:44] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -信 -好 |
[1:00:01] | Girl, it’s good to see you. | 孩子 能见到你太好了 |
[1:00:06] | Heard you’d come back. | 我听说你回来了 |
[1:00:08] | Almost didn’t believe it. | 差点没信 |
[1:00:26] | You, lift this for me. | 你过来 把这个抬起来 |
[1:00:29] | You’ll wait out the day down there. | 你们先在下面躲一天 |
[1:00:40] | Word spread. | 我有口碑了 |
[1:00:42] | Oh! Find them, goddamn it! | 快去找他们 该死的 |
[1:00:46] | Ma, what is it? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[1:00:47] | We had five slaves run off. | 有五个黑奴逃跑了 |
[1:00:49] | Five slaves. | 五个黑奴啊 |
[1:00:50] | Over $2,000. | 价值超过两千块 |
[1:00:52] | The whole farm ain’t worth but $5,000. | 整个农场不过值五千块而已 |
[1:00:54] | We got a rat in our pantry, | 我们内部有奸细 |
[1:00:56] | and it will starve us if we don’t trap it and kill it! | 如果不尽快揪出来处理掉 会害死我们的 |
[1:00:59] | Rachel! | 瑞秋 |
[1:01:01] | Yes’m. | 是的 夫人 |
[1:01:03] | Don’t you “Yes’m” Me, you black bitch. | 别在那假意惺惺的 你这个贱人 |
[1:01:04] | Your brothers run off. | 你的兄弟们逃走了 |
[1:01:09] | What’s your part in this, girl? | 你是不是参与其中了 |
[1:01:10] | I don’t know nothing, I swear. | 我发誓 我什么也不知道 |
[1:01:12] | I don’t even know what you saying. Who run off? | 我都不知道你在说什么 谁逃跑了 |
[1:01:17] | I will snap your neck. | 我要拧断你的脖子 |
[1:01:19] | I don’t know nothing, I swear. | 我发誓 我什么也不知道 |
[1:01:50] | Foxx, take these two pickaninnies to market, and sell ’em. | 福克斯 把这俩小黑鬼带去集市卖了 |
[1:01:53] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[1:01:54] | No. ‘Twas Minty. | 不要 是明迪 |
[1:01:55] | It’s Minty. | 是明迪 |
[1:01:58] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[1:02:01] | Minty’s dead. | 明迪已经死了 |
[1:02:03] | Sh-She alive. | 她还活着 |
[1:02:04] | She come back. | 她回来了 |
[1:02:06] | Niggers’ tales. | 黑鬼的谣传 |
[1:02:08] | Like haints in the marsh. She lying. | 像沼泽幽灵一样 她在撒谎 |
[1:02:11] | I hope it’s true. | 我倒希望那是真的 |
[1:02:16] | Good Lord, I hope it is. | 上帝啊 我希望如此 |
[1:02:21] | Foxx, round up some men and meet me out at Poplar Neck. | 福克斯 召集几个男人 去杨树林等我 |
[1:02:25] | I’ll deal with you when I get back. | 等我回来再收拾你 |
[1:02:36] | The hell is wrong with you, boy? | 小屁孩 你有病吗 |
[1:02:38] | Out of my way. | 滚开 |
[1:02:39] | You looking for some runaways, sir? | 先生 你在找那些逃亡黑奴 是吗 |
[1:02:43] | What do you know about it? | 你又知道些什么 |
[1:02:45] | This here your notice, right? | 这是你的通告 对吧 |
[1:02:47] | Runaway slave. | 逃亡黑奴 |
[1:02:48] | Short, strong, | 个子不高 挺壮实的 |
[1:02:51] | a dent in her head. | 额头有个坑 |
[1:03:03] | Where’d you see her? | 你在哪看到她了 |
[1:03:05] | Take you there for a dollar. | 给我一美元 我带你去 |
[1:03:06] | Now, I’m a tracker. | 我是个追捕者 |
[1:03:07] | I know which way they headed, | 我知道他们去哪了 |
[1:03:09] | and I can help you find ’em. | 我能帮你找到他们 |
[1:03:10] | A tracker, you say? | 追捕者 |
[1:03:11] | That and lots more. | 不光是追捕 |
[1:03:13] | Got skills right down the alphabet, | 三百六十行我都能干 |
[1:03:14] | till you get to “scout” and “tracker.” | 包括”跟踪”和”追捕” |
[1:03:16] | Work for wages, though. | 不过按工计费 |
[1:03:17] | Ain’t no slave. | 不是黑奴 |
[1:03:20] | Well, how ’bout you tell me which way they headed | 不如你直接告诉我他们去了哪个方向 |
[1:03:22] | or I shoot the nose off your face? | 不然我把你脸打烂 |
[1:03:24] | East from Poplar Neck. | 从杨树林往东方向 |
[1:03:35] | Now, I know Bigger Long! | 我认识追命比格 |
[1:03:39] | Best slave catcher round here. | 附近最优秀的黑奴追捕者 |
[1:03:41] | But hard to get. | 但不容易请到他 |
[1:03:43] | Ill-tempered and expensive. | 脾气差还花费高 |
[1:03:46] | You know Bigger Long? | 你认识追命比格吗 |
[1:03:47] | We practically kin. | 我们都算得上是亲戚了 |
[1:03:48] | Hangs out in places you wouldn’t be seen, sir. | 他出没于一些您见都没见过的地方 |
[1:03:52] | But I know where to find him. | 但我知道去哪找到他 |
[1:03:54] | Now, you find Bigger Long, | 你去找追命比格 |
[1:03:55] | you tell him to meet me out at Poplar Neck, | 让他来杨树林找我 |
[1:03:58] | and there’ll be something in it for you. | 也有报酬给你 |
[1:04:34] | Last night | 昨晚 |
[1:04:37] | five of my best slaves run off. | 五个我最值钱的黑奴逃跑了 |
[1:04:40] | That’s three bucks and a female, with foal. | 三个男的 一个女的 还有个婴儿 |
[1:04:45] | And I will pay $300 | 如果能把他们捉回来 |
[1:04:49] | for their return, | 我付三百美元 |
[1:04:52] | alive… | 但要活的… |
[1:04:55] | and unharmed. | 并且毫发无伤 |
[1:04:58] | And I want the girl that’s leading ’em, too. | 我还要那个带头的姑娘 |
[1:05:02] | I don’t want no harm to come to her by nobody’s hands but mine. | 除了我 谁都不能伤她一根毫毛 |
[1:05:09] | I get $200. | 我拿两百 |
[1:05:12] | They can split the rest. | 其他人分剩下的钱 |
[1:05:14] | $200? | 两百美元 |
[1:05:18] | What’s an ugly bastard like you gonna buy with $200? | 你这个丑八怪要用两百美元干什么 |
[1:05:21] | Enough white whores to last me till Lent. | 天天找白人鸡 够我玩到大斋节 |
[1:05:48] | Well, then you better be as good as they say. | 那你最好跟他们说的一样能干 |
[1:06:35] | Good boy. | 好样的 |
[1:06:43] | They coming right to us. | 他们冲我们来了 |
[1:06:44] | Bigger’s driving them from behind. | 比格从后方赶着他们 |
[1:06:47] | Other two gots the roads covered. | 还有两个人看住了大路 |
[1:06:49] | Ain’t no place to go but right here. | 逼得他们必须从这里走 |
[1:06:50] | Well, we’ll be waiting for ’em. | 我们就在这里守株待兔 |
[1:06:52] | Don’t let ’em out of sight. | 别让他们脱离你的视线 |
[1:07:38] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[1:07:40] | She praying. Minty peculiar that way. | 她在祈祷 明迪独有的方式 |
[1:07:42] | What we supposed to do, wait? | 那我们该做什么 就干等着吗 |
[1:07:44] | She our leader. | 她是我们的领头 |
[1:07:45] | – Get her up. – Don’t touch her. | -抬她起来 -不准碰她 |
[1:07:48] | – She talking to God. – They coming. | -她在同上帝沟通 -他们追来了 |
[1:07:51] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[1:07:56] | We can’t go this way. | 我们不能走那边 |
[1:07:58] | There’s danger. | 那边有危险 |
[1:07:59] | God say which way we can go? | 上帝说我们应该走哪边 |
[1:08:02] | Left. | 左边 |
[1:08:22] | What now? | 现在呢 |
[1:08:27] | We cross. | 穿过去 |
[1:08:29] | – I can’t swim. – Me neither. | -我不会游泳 -我也不会 |
[1:08:32] | Robert, carry the baby. | 罗伯特 抱着孩子 |
[1:08:34] | Issac, help Mrs Lucy. | 艾萨克 你帮露西夫人 |
[1:08:36] | And, Junyah, help Jane. | 朱亚 你帮简 |
[1:08:38] | This fool trying to drown us. | 这个蠢货想要淹死大家 |
[1:08:40] | Minty, you done gone full crazy. | 明迪 你是疯了吗 |
[1:08:42] | We got an old woman and a baby with us. | 我们带着一个老太太加一个婴儿 |
[1:08:45] | No, we ain’t going in that river. | 不 我们不涉水 |
[1:08:47] | Come on, y’all. | 大家走吧 |
[1:08:48] | I say we are. | 我说穿过去 |
[1:08:54] | Now you be free or die. | 不能自由你就死吧 |
[1:08:56] | I ain’t leave my wife and my family | 我才不会放任我的妻子和家人 |
[1:08:59] | to drown like no rat. | 淹死在这里 |
[1:09:02] | You want to shoot me? Hmm? | 你想开枪是吗 |
[1:09:05] | Go ahead. | 开吧 |
[1:09:07] | If she drown, who gon’ lead us? | 要是她淹死了 谁来带领大家 |
[1:09:10] | She the only one know the way to freedom land. | 只有她知道怎么去自由之地 |
[1:09:12] | I wants to see freedom land fore I die. | 我看到自由之地才死得瞑目 |
[1:09:16] | I’ll lead you. | 我来带领大家 |
[1:09:17] | To the bridge. Follow me. | 去桥那里 大家跟着我 |
[1:09:20] | Come on, now. Come on. | 走吧 快 |
[1:09:22] | Come on! | 快走 |
[1:09:25] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:09:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:10:09] | Heavenly Father. | 天父啊 |
[1:10:13] | Rivers of living water | 活水啊 |
[1:10:16] | flow through me. | 请穿过我 |
[1:10:20] | Lord, help me cross. | 主啊 请帮助我过河 |
[1:10:23] | Lead me through. | 指引我走向前方 |
[1:11:29] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[1:11:31] | I lost them. | 我跟丢了 |
[1:11:33] | Lost them? | 跟丢了 |
[1:11:34] | They disappeared in the fog first… | 他们先是在浓雾中消失了… |
[1:11:46] | You fucked up, nigger. | 你搞砸了 黑鬼 |
[1:12:04] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:12:29] | Minty, I… | 明迪 我… |
[1:12:29] | That baby girl Araminta… | 这个叫阿拉明塔的婴儿 |
[1:12:32] | you call her Minty. | 你叫她明迪 |
[1:12:35] | You call me Harriet from now on. | 从今往后 叫我哈丽特 |
[1:12:38] | That’s my freedom name. | 那是我成为自由身之后的名字 |
[1:12:42] | I’m Harriet Tubman, | 我是哈丽特·塔布曼 |
[1:12:45] | leader of this group. | 我是领队 |
[1:12:48] | We do what I say. | 大家按我说的做 |
[1:13:00] | Oh, excellent. | 很棒 |
[1:13:02] | What I really… | 我实际上… |
[1:13:06] | Harriet. | 哈丽特 |
[1:13:11] | – Are-are these…? – My friends and family. | -这些是… -我的朋友和家人 |
[1:13:15] | Freedom-seeking slaves. | 寻求自由的黑奴 |
[1:13:17] | I went down south and brought ’em back. | 我去南方把他们接来了 |
[1:13:20] | God showed me the way. | 上帝为我指引了方向 |
[1:13:35] | His wife is a free woman. | 他的妻子是自由人 |
[1:13:39] | Big with his child. | 正怀着他的孩子 |
[1:13:42] | John didn’t want my babies. | 约翰不愿意和我生孩子 |
[1:13:44] | Couldn’t bear the thought of ’em growing up… | 无法忍受让孩子 |
[1:13:47] | being slaves. | 作为黑奴长大 |
[1:13:50] | Harriet, | 哈丽特 |
[1:13:53] | you are so far beyond | 我见过的所有男人 |
[1:13:55] | any man I have ever met. | 都配不上你 |
[1:13:58] | So far beyond. | 远远配不上 |
[1:14:01] | What’s a man to a woman touched by God? | 被上帝选中的女人还需要什么男人 |
[1:14:05] | You making fun of me, Marie? | 你是在取笑我 玛丽 |
[1:14:07] | No, not whatsoever. | 没有 完全没有 |
[1:14:10] | But I do have questions. | 但我的确有些疑问 |
[1:14:12] | You say that God’s voice guides you. | 你说上帝告诉了你方向 |
[1:14:15] | What’s that like? | 那是什么样的感觉 |
[1:14:21] | Sometime it sting. | 有时感觉有些刺痛 |
[1:14:24] | Like a smack in the face. | 就像被打了耳光 |
[1:14:28] | Other time it’s soft. | 其他时候又很温柔 |
[1:14:30] | Like a dream. | 像做梦一样 |
[1:14:33] | Fly off soon as you woke. | 一醒来就消失了 |
[1:14:39] | Seem like I learned to see and hear God | 看来我学会了同上帝沟通 |
[1:14:44] | like some learn to read a book. | 就跟别人学习读书一样 |
[1:14:52] | I put all my attention on it. | 我全神贯注 |
[1:14:56] | Act without question. | 毫不怀疑地行动 |
[1:15:01] | Fore I can wonder… | 在我思考是不是真的 |
[1:15:05] | if I even heard it at all. | 听到了祂的声音之前 |
[1:15:08] | Fore I can understand what it mean. | 在我能理解那是什么意思之前 |
[1:15:17] | I thought God… | 我以为上帝 |
[1:15:20] | wanted me to go get my husband. | 想让我去接我丈夫 |
[1:15:25] | John was just a way to steer me to where I was needed. | 祂只是通过约翰指引我去需要我的地方 |
[1:15:35] | There I was with a suit | 我带着一套西装回去 |
[1:15:37] | and no husband. | 却没了丈夫 |
[1:15:39] | I felt a fool. | 像傻子一样 |
[1:15:40] | He’s the fool. | 他才是傻子 |
[1:15:42] | God have other plans for me, Mr. Still. | 上帝对我另有安排 斯迪尔先生 |
[1:15:45] | I’m beginning to understand that. | 我开始理解这一点了 |
[1:15:47] | Which is why I’m bringing you here. | 所以我才带你来这里 |
[1:15:50] | Evening, Martin. | 晚上好 马丁 |
[1:15:51] | Evening, Mr. Still. | 晚上好 斯迪尔先生 |
[1:16:09] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[1:16:12] | This is the Committee. | 这是委员会 |
[1:16:13] | The organizers and officers of the Underground Railroad, | 地下铁道的组织者及工作人员 |
[1:16:16] | dedicated to helping slaves escape bondage. | 致力于帮助黑奴摆脱奴役 |
[1:16:19] | No one sees this. | 没人知道这个 |
[1:16:23] | Only the initiated. | 除了入会成员 |
[1:16:31] | 约翰·克雷 哈丽特 | |
[1:16:45] | Ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 |
[1:16:49] | May I present to you a most extraordinary woman, | 请容我向你们介绍一位非凡的女士 |
[1:16:52] | Mrs. Harriet Tubman. | 哈丽特·塔布曼夫人 |
[1:16:55] | Harriet escaped from slavery herself only a year ago, | 哈丽特一年前独自从奴隶制中逃脱 |
[1:16:58] | and she’s already gone back to liberate others. | 如今她已经开始解救其他人了 |
[1:17:01] | She brought back nine souls, lost none. | 她救回了九个人 没有一个伤亡 |
[1:17:05] | In recognition of her bravery and skill, | 为了表彰她的勇敢和能力 |
[1:17:08] | we welcome her to the Committee | 我们欢迎她加入委员会 |
[1:17:10] | as a conductor on the Railroad. | 担任地下铁道的车长 |
[1:17:21] | What’s a conductor? | 车长是什么 |
[1:17:22] | A conductor accompanies slaves or passengers | 车长陪同黑奴或乘客 |
[1:17:26] | to safe houses or stations run by stationmasters. | 前往由站长管理的安全屋或车站 |
[1:17:30] | ♪ Go down, Moses ♪ | ♪ 去吧 摩西 ♪ |
[1:17:34] | ♪ Way down in Egypt land… ♪ | ♪ 在埃及的大地上 ♪ |
[1:17:37] | The bravest conductors steal slaves | 最勇敢的车长 |
[1:17:39] | directly from the plantation, | 直接从种植园偷黑奴 |
[1:17:41] | right under the overseer’s nose. | 就在监工的眼皮底下 |
[1:17:43] | ♪ Let my people go ♪ | ♪ 放了我的同胞 ♪ |
[1:17:45] | They have the hardest jobs. | 他们的工作最为艰难 |
[1:19:26] | 200美元悬赏偷黑奴的”摩西” 很可能是涂黑脸的白人男性 | |
[1:19:30] | Massa’s wife branded me | 主人的妻子用熨斗 |
[1:19:33] | with a hot iron. | 给我烙上了烙印 |
[1:19:35] | Called me “Nigger” Like it was my name. | 把”黑鬼”当成我的名字来叫我 |
[1:19:38] | The day I reminded him my name is Mack… | 那天我提醒他我的名字是麦克 |
[1:19:42] | he beat me senseless. | 他把我打得不省人事 |
[1:19:43] | If I told her I was leaving, | 如果我告诉她我要走了 |
[1:19:45] | she would’ve carried on | 她肯定管不住嘴 |
[1:19:46] | so everybody would’ve knowed about it. | 所有人都会知道 |
[1:19:48] | I couldn’t say goodbye. | 我没能道别 |
[1:19:57] | Welcome. Welcome, welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 欢迎 |
[1:20:02] | My sister’s in danger. You told me you could rescue her. | 我姐姐有危险 你说过你能救她的 |
[1:20:04] | I told you I’d try, and we have. | 我说了我会尽力 我们尽力了 |
[1:20:06] | She works in the Brodess house. She’s been impossible to reach. | 她在伯戴斯家里工作 根本无法接近 |
[1:20:08] | – I can reach her. – No! | -我可以去找她 -不行 |
[1:20:10] | It’s-it’s reckless to try something like that right now. I forbid it. | 现在做这种事太鲁莽了 我不允许 |
[1:20:13] | You forbid it? | 你不允许 |
[1:20:18] | Harriet, these are dangerous times. | 哈丽特 现在是危险时期 |
[1:20:20] | Everybody everywhere is looking for you. | 到处的人都在找你 |
[1:20:23] | They looking for Moses. | 他们找的是摩西 |
[1:20:27] | I’m going back. | 我要回去 |
[1:20:46] | Rachel, get me my medicine and come upstairs. | 瑞秋 去拿我的药 然后上楼来 |
[1:20:48] | – I have a headache. – Yes’m. | -我头疼 -是 夫人 |
[1:20:49] | – And get me another brandy. – Yes’m. | -再给我倒杯白兰地 -是 夫人 |
[1:20:52] | – And clean up this place. – Yes’m. | -然后把这里打扫干净 -是 夫人 |
[1:21:24] | Mint. | 明迪 |
[1:21:26] | Minty, why you here? | 明迪 你怎么来了 |
[1:21:27] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[1:21:29] | Minty, Massa Gideon and Miss Eliza been full | 明迪 自从你和兄弟们跑了以后 |
[1:21:31] | of the devil since you and the boys ran off. | 吉迪恩主人和伊莉莎女士就心怀怨恨 |
[1:21:33] | They took my babies, won’t tell me where they be. | 他们抢走了我的孩子 不告诉我他们在哪 |
[1:21:36] | They know I won’t go nowhere without my children. | 他们知道没有孩子我哪也不会去 |
[1:21:38] | We’ll find ’em, Rachel, I promise. | 我们会找到他们的 瑞秋 我保证 |
[1:21:39] | My network will find ’em and bring ’em up north, | 我的组织会找到他们 送他们去北方 |
[1:21:41] | – but you got to come with me now. – No. | -但你现在必须跟我走 -不 |
[1:21:43] | I can’t. I won’t. | 不行 我不走 |
[1:21:45] | Rachel! | 瑞秋 |
[1:21:47] | I ain’t leaving you. | 我不会扔下你的 |
[1:21:52] | I ain’t leaving my babies. | 我也不会扔下我的孩子 |
[1:21:55] | You try and force me, I’ll scream. | 你要是强迫我 我就尖叫 |
[1:21:58] | Rachel, where are you?! | 瑞秋 你去哪了 |
[1:21:59] | Get in here! | 快过来 |
[1:22:02] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[1:22:06] | Wh-What about Mary, | 玛丽呢 |
[1:22:07] | Robert’s wife? She still here? | 罗伯特的妻子 她还在吗 |
[1:22:10] | She found another man, Minty. | 她有别的男人了 明迪 |
[1:22:15] | Don’t judge her, Minty. | 不要评判她 明迪 |
[1:22:17] | Don’t you dare judge us. | 不许评判我们 |
[1:22:19] | We do what we got to to stay sane. | 我们所做的都是为了保持理智 |
[1:22:22] | Can’t everybody run. | 不是人人都能逃跑的 |
[1:22:33] | Lord. | 主啊 |
[1:22:36] | I need you to watch over my sister | 我需要你照看我姐姐 |
[1:22:38] | and her children till I can bring ’em to freedom. | 还有她的孩子 直到我把他们救走 |
[1:22:42] | Protect her, Lord. | 主啊 保护她 |
[1:22:44] | Don’t let ’em hurt her worse. | 别让他们再伤害她了 |
[1:22:57] | You the one they call Moses. | 你就是他们所说的摩西 |
[1:22:58] | You asking me or you telling me? | 这是问题还是陈述 |
[1:23:00] | I want to offer my services. | 我想向你提供服务 |
[1:23:01] | What services they be? | 什么服务 |
[1:23:03] | Well, I can do most any job, A to Z. | 三百六十行 我几乎都能干 |
[1:23:06] | Know the woods, the rivers around here, | 这片森林和河流我都熟悉 |
[1:23:08] | most folks in ’em. | 也熟悉这里大多数人 |
[1:23:10] | Name’s Walter. | 我叫沃尔特 |
[1:23:11] | Why should I trust you, Walter? | 我为什么要相信你 沃尔特 |
[1:23:12] | Most folks definitely should not. | 大多数人绝对不该相信我 |
[1:23:15] | But I figured, | 但是我想 |
[1:23:17] | since you talk to God… | 既然你能和上帝交谈 |
[1:23:20] | and it seem like he talk back, | 而且他似乎也会回应你 |
[1:23:23] | maybe you could introduce us. | 也许你可以介绍我们认识 |
[1:23:27] | I got some explaining to do. | 我有些事要跟祂解释一下 |
[1:23:29] | Right now we got to go. | 但现在我们得走了 |
[1:23:47] | Stop them! | 拦住他们 |
[1:24:02] | What’s going to be done about Moses? | 我们该拿摩西怎么办 |
[1:24:04] | This fiend is threatening our very existence. | 这个恶魔威胁到了我们的生存 |
[1:24:07] | They say he’s as black as the night. | 他们说他像黑夜一样黑 |
[1:24:09] | He’s one of those white abolitionists in blackface! | 他是那种涂黑脸的白人废奴主义者 |
[1:24:12] | Congress must pass the Fugitive Slave Act now! | 国会必须马上通过《逃亡奴隶法》 |
[1:24:17] | It’s time to act! | 是时候行动了 |
[1:24:28] | Do you have news? | 有消息吗 |
[1:24:29] | A slave out at Vern’s farm heard a rumor. | 弗恩农场的一个黑奴听到了流言 |
[1:24:32] | Said that slave that led your slaves off, | 说那个把你的黑奴带走的黑奴 |
[1:24:35] | the one y’all been looking so hard for… | 那个你们一直在苦苦寻找的人 |
[1:24:39] | is the one they call Moses. | 就是他们所说的摩西 |
[1:24:42] | No, Moses ain’t a nigger. | 不对 摩西不是黑鬼 |
[1:24:44] | And he ain’t no woman. | 更不可能是女人 |
[1:24:46] | Now, he’s an abolitionist in blackface. | 他是个涂黑脸的白人废奴主义者 |
[1:24:49] | Or maybe, | 或许 |
[1:24:50] | maybe she a little ol’ thing about yea high, | 或许她是个这么高的小个子 |
[1:24:54] | called Harriet Tubman. | 名叫哈丽特·塔布曼 |
[1:24:57] | I don’t know no nigger named Harriet Tubman. | 我不认识叫哈丽特·塔布曼的黑鬼 |
[1:25:00] | What about Araminta Ross? | 那阿拉明塔·罗斯呢 |
[1:25:11] | Well, I hear she hiding out in Philadelphia. | 我听说她躲在费城 |
[1:25:19] | This boat going north? | 这艘船去北方吗 |
[1:25:20] | It’s going back to Baltimore. | 我们要回巴尔的摩 |
[1:25:22] | Wait, what’s got everybody so riled up? | 等等 大家为什么这么激动 |
[1:25:24] | They passed the Fugitive Slave Act. | 他们通过了《逃亡奴隶法》 |
[1:25:26] | Save yourself. | 赶紧逃吧 |
[1:25:29] | We got to head north now. | 我们得马上去北方 |
[1:25:30] | – Not without my brothers. – Harriet. | -不能丢下我的兄弟们 -哈丽特 |
[1:25:32] | Wait. Wait for me. | 等等 等我回来 |
[1:25:35] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:25:39] | Bring ’em on. | 领他们上船 |
[1:25:40] | We’re going north! | 我们要去北方 |
[1:25:43] | Listen to me, fugitives beware. | 听我说 逃亡黑奴要小心 |
[1:25:46] | There are slave hunters in our midst. | 我们之中有黑奴猎人 |
[1:25:48] | Congress has passed the Fugitive Slave Act, | 国会通过了《逃亡奴隶法》 |
[1:25:50] | which allows slave hunters to pursue slaves | 该法允许黑奴猎人在美国 |
[1:25:53] | in any state in the Union, | 任何一个州追捕黑奴 |
[1:25:55] | and obliges law enforcement to turn over fugitives. | 并要求执法部门交出逃亡黑奴 |
[1:25:58] | Now, you fought to get here, prepare to fight again | 你们拼命逃到这里 准备再次战斗吧 |
[1:26:01] | or flee even further north to Canada. | 不然就逃往更北的加拿大 |
[1:26:07] | William! William! | 威廉 威廉 |
[1:26:09] | Harriet, thank God. | 哈丽特 谢天谢地 |
[1:26:11] | I sent five men looking for you. | 我派了五个人去找你 |
[1:26:12] | Look, we have to get you on a train north. | 我们得送你逃往北方 |
[1:26:14] | I put your family on the last train with Douglass. | 我已经安排你的家人出发逃往道格拉斯了 |
[1:26:17] | He’ll see they get safely | 他会保证他们 |
[1:26:18] | – to the border, all right? – Thank you. | -安全到达边境 -谢谢你 |
[1:26:19] | I’ll stay and fight as long as my family’s safe. | 只要我的家人安全 我就要留下来战斗 |
[1:26:20] | No, no, no. For the sake of the entire network, | 不不不 为了整个组织 |
[1:26:22] | we have to get you out. | 我们得把你救出去 |
[1:26:24] | Okay. I’ll be at the dock in 15 minutes. | 好 我十五分钟后回码头 |
[1:26:26] | I have to say goodbye to Marie. | 我得去跟玛丽道别 |
[1:26:28] | – Hurry. – Okay. | -抓紧时间 -好的 |
[1:26:33] | Leave him be! | 别碰他 |
[1:26:35] | Let him go now! | 放开他 |
[1:26:36] | This is a free man. | 他是自由人 |
[1:26:38] | He has the papers to prove it. | 他有证件可以证明 |
[1:26:39] | Come on, now. | 快跑 |
[1:26:43] | There he go. | 他在那儿 |
[1:26:43] | Right over there. | 在那边 |
[1:26:47] | You need to get your hands off of me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[1:26:51] | Don’t you touch me! | 别碰我 |
[1:26:52] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[1:26:54] | You missed her. | 她已经走了 |
[1:26:57] | Tell us where she is. | 告诉我们她在哪 |
[1:26:58] | I told you, God’s got plans for her. | 我跟你说了 上帝对她另有安排 |
[1:27:01] | – What plans are those? – Wouldn’t you like to know, cracker? | -什么安排 -你当然想知道 白佬 |
[1:27:08] | But she’s… | 但她 |
[1:27:09] | she’s got to live long enough to do God’s will. | 她必须长久地活下去 完成上帝的旨意 |
[1:27:13] | She knows that. | 她知道的 |
[1:27:14] | She’s smarter than you. | 她比你聪明 |
[1:27:16] | She’s smarter than you. She’s smarter than you! | 她比你聪明 也比你聪明 |
[1:27:19] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:27:20] | Let me go! You… | 放开我 |
[1:27:24] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[1:27:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:27:36] | What you waiting on, traitor? | 你等什么呢 叛徒 |
[1:27:39] | Massa hollered, you better jump. | 主人叫你呢 还不赶紧 |
[1:28:41] | No more! We filled up! | 不能再上了 满员了 |
[1:28:42] | Do not run! | 不要逃跑 |
[1:28:44] | In the name of God, you have the right to be free! | 以上帝的名义 你们有自由的权利 |
[1:28:49] | Stay and fight. | 留下来战斗 |
[1:28:51] | God is on your side. | 上帝站在你们这边 |
[1:28:53] | Minty! Don’t you move! | 明迪 不许动 |
[1:28:56] | Harriet! | 哈丽特 |
[1:29:04] | Marie… | 玛丽 |
[1:29:06] | they killed her. | 被他们杀了 |
[1:29:10] | You got to get on the boat now, come on. | 你得立刻上船 快点 |
[1:29:14] | Make sure she’s safe. | 确保她的安全 |
[1:29:51] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[1:29:54] | You’re safe now. | 你安全了 |
[1:30:44] | Dear Harriet and family, | 亲爱的哈丽特及家人 |
[1:30:47] | it breaks my heart to write you with such sad news. | 写信告知你这样悲伤的消息令我心碎 |
[1:30:52] | Your sister Rachel | 你姐姐瑞秋 |
[1:30:54] | has gone to meet that good friend of the slave, | 去见那位黑奴的好朋友了 |
[1:30:58] | the angel of death. | 死亡天使 |
[1:31:00] | I’m content that she has found peace at last. | 她终于得以安宁 我感到安慰 |
[1:31:04] | I pray for her children. | 我为她的孩子祈祷 |
[1:31:07] | Yours with affection and sorrow, | 致以诚挚的关爱和哀悼 |
[1:31:10] | Reverend Samuel Green. | 塞缪尔·格林牧师 |
[1:31:17] | Harriet. | 哈丽特 |
[1:31:22] | So sorry to hear about your sister. | 你姐姐的事我很遗憾 |
[1:31:25] | I failed her, William. | 我辜负了她 威廉 |
[1:31:28] | We failed her. | 我们辜负了她 |
[1:31:32] | Harriet, this is, uh, Senator William Seward. | 哈丽特 这位是威廉·苏华德参议员 |
[1:31:35] | Miss Tubman. | 塔布曼女士 |
[1:31:37] | It’s an honor to welcome you to my home. | 请你来我家是我的荣幸 |
[1:31:40] | My condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[1:31:43] | How can I help? | 我能帮上什么忙 |
[1:31:50] | 500 miles. | 八百公里 |
[1:31:52] | 500 miles from the Mason-Dixon Line to Canada. | 从梅森-狄克逊线到加拿大距离八百公里 |
[1:31:57] | An unimaginable distance. | 难以想象的距离 |
[1:31:58] | Slave catchers are monitoring all northbound travel. | 抓黑奴的人在监视所有北上的人 |
[1:32:02] | God help the man without free papers. | 没有自由证件的人只能自求多福 |
[1:32:04] | How are we gonna get our passengers | 我们怎么把逃亡黑奴 |
[1:32:05] | from the southern farms and plantations | 从南部的农场和种植园 |
[1:32:07] | all the way to the border of Canada? | 一路送到加拿大边境 |
[1:32:09] | We can’t keep trying to outrun them; we have to fight. | 我们不能一直逃跑 我们必须战斗 |
[1:32:12] | The only way to make the Fugitive Slave Law a dead letter | 让《逃亡奴隶法》变为一纸空文的唯一办法 |
[1:32:15] | is to make half a dozen or more dead slave catchers. | 就是多杀几个抓黑奴的人 |
[1:32:18] | That will cool their ardor. | 冷却他们的狂热 |
[1:32:20] | He may be right. | 他可能是对的 |
[1:32:22] | Civil war might be our only hope. | 内战可能是我们唯一的希望 |
[1:32:25] | We can’t just give up a-and wait for war. | 我们不能就这样放弃 等着战争打响 |
[1:32:30] | We need to get back to work bringing slaves to freedom, | 我们得继续工作 解救黑奴 |
[1:32:33] | by train or carriage, horseback, | 乘火车或马车 骑马 |
[1:32:36] | on foot if necessary. | 甚至是徒步 |
[1:32:38] | Harriet… | 哈丽特 |
[1:32:40] | the journey from Maryland to Canada | 从马里兰州到加拿大边境 |
[1:32:42] | is 600 miles from the Canadian border. | 旅程长达九百六十公里 |
[1:32:45] | Your longest trip was a hundred. | 你最长的一次旅程是一百六十公里 |
[1:32:47] | Now, that would take months, not weeks. You can’t… | 这一趟要花几个月 而不是几周 你不能… |
[1:32:50] | I ain’t giving up rescuing slaves because it’s far. | 我不会因为距离远就放弃解救黑奴 |
[1:32:57] | Many of you don’t know slavery firsthand. | 你们中很多人对奴隶制没有直接的了解 |
[1:33:01] | You were born free. | 你们生来就是自由人 |
[1:33:04] | You been free so long, you forget what it’s like. | 你们自由了太久 忘记了那是什么感觉 |
[1:33:08] | You’ve gotten comfortable a-and important. | 你们生活安逸 位高权重 |
[1:33:14] | You got beautiful homes, | 你们有漂亮的房子 |
[1:33:17] | beautiful wives. | 漂亮的妻子 |
[1:33:20] | But I remember. | 但我记得 |
[1:33:24] | Children beat for not working, | 孩子们因为不干活而挨打 |
[1:33:27] | fore they understand what work is. | 他们连干活是什么都还不明白 |
[1:33:30] | Girls raped fore they first blood. | 女孩们在初潮前就被强奸 |
[1:33:32] | Brothers whipped till they back in ribbons. | 兄弟们被鞭打得皮开肉绽 |
[1:33:35] | Sisters sold from they babies. | 姐妹们和她们的孩子被分开卖掉 |
[1:33:38] | Trying not to think of what they went through. | 我尽量不去想他们曾经遭受的 |
[1:33:41] | Those still enslaved are going through right now. | 还有现在仍被奴役的人正在遭受的 |
[1:33:46] | But I… | 但是我 |
[1:33:47] | I’ve heard they groans and they sighs. | 我听过他们的呻吟和叹息 |
[1:33:50] | I’ve seen they tears. | 我见过他们的眼泪 |
[1:33:52] | And I would give every last drop of blood in my veins | 我愿意流干血管里的每一滴血 |
[1:33:55] | to free ’em. | 来解放他们 |
[1:33:59] | So I ain’t giving up. | 所以我不会放弃 |
[1:34:03] | I’m-a do what I got to do, | 我要做我该做的 |
[1:34:05] | go wherever I got to go, | 去我该去的地方 |
[1:34:08] | however I got to do it, | 付出一切努力 |
[1:34:11] | to free as many slaves as possible… | 解放尽可能多的黑奴 |
[1:34:16] | till this beast, this monster called slavery | 直到这头野兽 这头被称为奴隶制的怪物 |
[1:34:20] | is slain dead. | 被杀死 |
[1:34:22] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[1:34:51] | Come on… we’re almost there. | 跟上 我们快到了 |
[1:35:19] | So I want y’all to be ready. | 我希望你们都做好准备 |
[1:35:22] | Time is running out. | 时间不多了 |
[1:35:23] | – Yeah. – Yes, it is. | -是的 -是的 |
[1:35:26] | ♪ I see the sign ♪ | ♪ 我看到了征兆 ♪ |
[1:35:29] | ♪ I see the sign ♪ | ♪ 我看到了征兆 ♪ |
[1:35:32] | ♪ I see the sign ♪ | ♪ 我看到了征兆 ♪ |
[1:35:34] | ♪ Hey, Lord, time’s running out ♪ | ♪ 主啊 时间不多了 ♪ |
[1:35:37] | ♪ It’s the sign of the judgment ♪ | ♪ 那是审判的征兆 ♪ |
[1:35:39] | ♪ It’s the sign of the judgment ♪ | ♪ 那是审判的征兆 ♪ |
[1:35:41] | ♪ Sign of the judgment ♪ | ♪ 审判的征兆 ♪ |
[1:35:42] | ♪ Hey, Lord, time’s running out ♪ | ♪ 主啊 时间不多了 ♪ |
[1:35:44] | ♪ Gotta run to the rock ♪ | ♪ 得跑去山上 ♪ |
[1:35:46] | ♪ Gotta run to the rock ♪ | ♪ 得跑去山上 ♪ |
[1:35:47] | ♪ Gotta run to the rock ♪ | ♪ 得跑去山上 ♪ |
[1:35:48] | ♪ Hey, Lord, time’s running out ♪ | ♪ 主啊 时间不多了 ♪ |
[1:35:51] | ♪ No hiding place ♪ | ♪ 无处可藏 ♪ |
[1:35:52] | ♪ No hiding place ♪ | ♪ 无处可藏 ♪ |
[1:35:54] | ♪ No hiding place… ♪ | ♪ 无处可藏 ♪ |
[1:35:56] | Your daddy about to be arrested | 你爸爸马上就要 |
[1:35:57] | for harboring a group of fugitives from Dover. | 因为窝藏丹佛的逃亡黑奴被捕了 |
[1:35:59] | One of ’em got caught and confessed. | 他们其中一个被抓住并招供了 |
[1:36:00] | They on their way to arrest your daddy right now. | 他们正在去逮捕你爸爸的路上 |
[1:36:02] | I suggest we get on. | 我建议我们快去 |
[1:36:03] | ♪ Hey, Lord, time’s running out ♪ | ♪ 主啊 时间不多了 ♪ |
[1:36:05] | ♪ No hiding place ♪ | ♪ 无处可藏 ♪ |
[1:36:06] | ♪ No hiding place… ♪ | ♪ 无处可藏 ♪ |
[1:36:08] | ♪ No hiding place… ♪ | ♪ 无处可藏 ♪ |
[1:36:11] | You build what I asked for? | 你做了我要的东西 |
[1:36:12] | Close as I could. | 我尽力了 |
[1:36:22] | It’ll have to do. | 只能将就了 |
[1:36:39] | It’s Minty. Don’t scream. | 我是明迪 别喊叫 |
[1:36:43] | I come to get you. | 我是来接你的 |
[1:36:45] | We gonna get Daddy, too. | 我们还要去接爸爸 |
[1:36:47] | Now, I’m gonna let go, but you can’t scream. All right? | 我要松手了 你不能喊叫 好吗 |
[1:36:55] | Sweet Jesus! | 老天爷啊 |
[1:36:58] | Then take me. | 带我走吧 |
[1:36:59] | I’m ready to go. Take me home. | 我准备好了 带我走吧 |
[1:37:02] | I-I-I want to see my daughters. | 我想见我的女儿们 |
[1:37:04] | I want to see my babies. | 我想见我的孩子们 |
[1:37:06] | Mama, I ain’t no angel come to take you to heaven. | 妈妈 我不是接你上天堂的天使 |
[1:37:10] | It’s Minty… | 我是明迪 |
[1:37:12] | come to take you north. | 我来接你去北方 |
[1:37:20] | You’re not my Minty. | 你才不是我的明迪 |
[1:37:23] | My Minty just a plain girl. | 我的明迪只是个普通姑娘 |
[1:37:26] | I’m Harriet Tubman. | 我是哈丽特·塔布曼 |
[1:37:29] | I’m Moses. | 我是摩西 |
[1:37:33] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:37:35] | Moses the slave stealer. | 偷黑奴的摩西 |
[1:37:39] | Now, I need you to do exactly what I say. | 我要你照我说的做 |
[1:37:42] | Where’s Daddy? | 爸爸在哪 |
[1:38:06] | I can’t pull my eyes from you. | 我没法把视线从你身上移开 |
[1:38:08] | I needs to look at you. | 我得看着你 |
[1:38:18] | Now, who you come for now, huh? | 这次你是来接谁的 |
[1:38:20] | You, Daddy. | 接你 爸爸 |
[1:38:23] | Me? | 我 |
[1:38:24] | You been harboring fugitives? | 你窝藏逃亡黑奴 |
[1:38:27] | One of ’em got caught and talked. | 其中一个被抓住并招供了 |
[1:38:30] | They coming for you. | 他们要来抓你了 |
[1:38:31] | We got to go right now. | 我们现在就得走 |
[1:38:36] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:38:41] | Ben. | 本 |
[1:38:42] | Our Minty Moses. | 我们的明迪是摩西 |
[1:38:43] | The one everyone carrying on about. | 大家都在谈论的那个人 |
[1:38:45] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:38:47] | I’m gonna take you north to see Robert, | 我要带你们去北边见罗伯特 |
[1:38:48] | Henry and Junyah. | 亨利和朱亚 |
[1:38:50] | But first I need you and Daddy to go | 但首先你和爸爸要去 |
[1:38:51] | to Reverend Green’s church. | 格林牧师的教堂 |
[1:38:53] | – You’ll be safe there. – Okay. | -那里很安全 -好的 |
[1:38:55] | Hurry. Then meet me at Brodess Farm. | 快去 然后去伯戴斯农场和我碰头 |
[1:38:57] | Yes, boss. | 是 老大 |
[1:39:13] | No more. I don’t want it. | 不要了 我不想要 |
[1:39:15] | It’s for your nerves, Mama. | 是帮你缓解紧张的 妈妈 |
[1:39:17] | I don’t want it! | 我不想要 |
[1:39:20] | That girl is trying to poison me. | 那丫头要毒死我 |
[1:39:23] | She blames me for her mother. | 她怪我害死了她妈妈 |
[1:39:27] | Mama, you’re just anxious. | 妈妈 你只是太紧张了 |
[1:39:29] | I am suffocating in this place. | 我在这里快要窒息了 |
[1:39:34] | It’s like being in prison, | 就像在坐牢 |
[1:39:35] | awaiting my execution, | 等待被处决 |
[1:39:38] | surrounded by hostile, black-faced guards. | 被充满敌意的黑脸警卫包围 |
[1:39:43] | Gideon! | 吉迪恩 |
[1:39:46] | Gideon! | 吉迪恩 |
[1:39:53] | – Get him down here. – We need restitution. | -让他下来 -我们要求赔偿 |
[1:39:58] | Seeing as it’s been discovered | 既然已经发现 |
[1:40:00] | that Moses is a nigger girl from your farm, | 摩西是你们农场的黑人姑娘 |
[1:40:04] | we think it’s only appropriate | 我们认为你们赔偿 |
[1:40:07] | that you pay us restitutions | 我们的损失 |
[1:40:09] | – for our lost property! – Yeah! | -才是合理的 -对 |
[1:40:12] | We don’t have that kind of money. | 我们没有那么多钱 |
[1:40:24] | Where’s Mama? | 妈妈在哪 |
[1:40:25] | Out with Massa Gideon. | 和吉迪恩主人出去了 |
[1:40:27] | We’re going through hard times, like the rest of you. | 我们的日子不好过 和你们一样 |
[1:40:29] | – Then you’re gonna have to sell the farm. – Yeah! | -那你们就得把农场卖了 -对 |
[1:40:31] | No! | 不 |
[1:40:35] | No. | 不 |
[1:40:38] | We are victims of this diabolical nigger | 我们和你们一样 都是这个 |
[1:40:41] | just like you are! | 恶魔黑鬼的受害者 |
[1:40:43] | She went out? | 她出去了 |
[1:40:45] | Girl, go get us some more brandy from the storeroom. | 姑娘 去储藏室再拿点白兰地来 |
[1:40:47] | I got a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[1:40:51] | Don’t be scared, Anger. | 别害怕 安格 |
[1:40:52] | I’m your mama’s sister. We family. | 我是你妈妈的妹妹 我们是一家人 |
[1:40:58] | Where’s your brother, Anger? | 你弟弟呢 安格 |
[1:41:00] | The trader carry him off. | 贩子把他带走了 |
[1:41:02] | Our crops are meager, our fortune all but gone. | 我们的庄稼欠收 我们的财产几乎耗尽 |
[1:41:05] | My livelihood, my very health has been ravaged! | 我的生计 我的健康都被糟蹋了 |
[1:41:13] | – We are victims, just like you. – Yeah. | -我们和你们一样 都是受害者 -对 |
[1:41:16] | She’s right. Praise be God. | 她说得对 赞美上帝 |
[1:41:19] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[1:41:21] | Call me whatever you want. | 随便你怎么叫我 |
[1:41:23] | That’s what you white folks do. | 你们白人就是这样 |
[1:41:25] | Now, we need to work together… | 我们必须联合起来 |
[1:41:29] | to find this thief | 找出这个小偷 |
[1:41:31] | and burn her at the stake like Joan of Arc! | 把她像圣女贞德一样烧死在火刑柱上 |
[1:41:34] | – Yes! Yes! – She’s right! | -对 对 -她说得对 |
[1:41:36] | And I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[1:41:38] | I’ll put her sister’s child up for auction. | 我把她姐姐的孩子送去拍卖了 |
[1:41:42] | Post notices everywhere. | 到处都贴了告示 |
[1:41:47] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:41:50] | This is for my sister and her son. | 这是为了我姐姐和她儿子 |
[1:41:55] | Give my regards to your mother and your brother. | 代我向你们的母亲和哥哥问好 |
[1:41:58] | Harriet Tubman will come for her niece. | 哈丽特·塔布曼会来救她外甥女 |
[1:42:02] | And when she does, | 等她来了 |
[1:42:04] | we will be waiting for her! | 我们会准备好的 |
[1:42:06] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[1:42:14] | – Where’s Foxx? – Tied up in the shitter. | -福克斯在哪 -绑在茅房里了 |
[1:42:15] | – Let’s go. – Wait a minute. | -我们走 -等一下 |
[1:42:20] | ♪ Go down, Moses ♪ | ♪ 去吧 摩西 ♪ |
[1:42:25] | ♪ Way down in Egypt’s land ♪ | ♪ 在埃及的大地上 ♪ |
[1:42:30] | ♪ Tell old Pharaoh ♪ | ♪ 告诉老法老 ♪ |
[1:42:35] | ♪ To let my people go ♪ | ♪ 放了我的同胞 ♪ |
[1:42:39] | We’re gonna need a bigger cart. | 我们需要更大的车 |
[1:42:53] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[1:42:54] | Take me with you, please. | 请带我一起走 |
[1:42:57] | My massa trying to kill me. | 我的主人想杀了我 |
[1:43:04] | We definitely gonna need a bigger cart. | 我们绝对需要更大的车 |
[1:43:19] | They gonna have to come this way. | 他们肯定要从这里经过 |
[1:43:21] | We got every other way blocked off. | 我们把其它所有路都封锁了 |
[1:43:24] | The letter of the law must be obeyed | 为了活捉这个危险的女人 |
[1:43:26] | and every precaution taken | 必须遵守法律条文 |
[1:43:28] | to bring this dangerous wench in alive. | 采取一切预防措施 |
[1:43:31] | Rest assured, | 放心吧 |
[1:43:33] | she will be tried and executed | 她将会受到最严厉的 |
[1:43:35] | by the harshest methods available, | 审判和处决 |
[1:43:37] | as dictated by the laws of the State of Maryland. | 这是马里兰州的法律所规定的 |
[1:43:43] | I’m gonna wet myself. | 我要尿裤子了 |
[1:43:45] | You know your massa better than the lines in your hand. | 你对你的主人了若指掌 |
[1:43:48] | Be him. | 模仿他 |
[1:44:06] | Gentlemen, good day. | 先生们 你们好 |
[1:44:07] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:44:09] | Slave stealers on the loose. | 我们在抓偷黑奴的人 |
[1:44:11] | That devil Moses. | 那个恶魔摩西 |
[1:44:13] | We got a surprise for her. | 我们给她准备了个惊喜 |
[1:44:18] | I hope you catch that bitch and hang her | 我希望你们趁早抓住那个婊子 吊死她 |
[1:44:19] | fore mine get any ideas. | 免得我的黑奴动歪脑筋 |
[1:44:22] | Any of them even breathe that name on my farm, | 他们要是敢在我的农场上提起那个名字 |
[1:44:24] | I’ll beat ’em into Sunday. | 都要被我鞭打到周日 |
[1:44:27] | Strange times, | 奇怪的年代 |
[1:44:29] | when a man can’t trust his own slaves. | 主人不能相信自己的黑奴 |
[1:44:32] | Best of luck to you. | 祝你们好运 |
[1:44:33] | Ho. Ho. | 等等 |
[1:44:37] | We’re gonna have to check the cart, sir. | 我们得检查你的车 先生 |
[1:44:40] | Sorry to inconvenience you. | 很抱歉给你带来不便 |
[1:44:41] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[1:44:49] | Are you related to Luther Grant? | 你和卢瑟·格兰特是亲戚吗 |
[1:44:54] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:44:57] | He’s my daddy. | 他是我爸 |
[1:45:01] | I thought I saw the resemblance. | 我就说你看着像他 |
[1:45:04] | You tell your daddy he owes me a whiskey. | 告诉你爸 他欠我一瓶威士忌 |
[1:45:06] | Tell him Ned Utley hasn’t forgotten. | 告诉他内德·厄特利还没忘 |
[1:45:08] | All right, y’all have a nice day. Come on. | 好了 祝你今天愉快 走吧 |
[1:45:11] | – You, too, Sheriff. – Step back. | -你也是 警长 -退后 |
[1:45:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:45:41] | Any sign of ’em? | 有看到他们吗 |
[1:45:43] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[1:45:44] | Just the usual foot traffic and horse traffic | 只有平常那些步行的和骑马的 |
[1:45:46] | and a few farmers. | 还有几个农民 |
[1:45:47] | Luther Grant’s son came by | 卢瑟·格兰特的儿子 |
[1:45:49] | with a freight wagon full of corn. | 驾着一辆装满玉米的货车过去了 |
[1:45:51] | – Luther Grant’s son? – That’s right. | -卢瑟·格兰特的儿子 -没错 |
[1:45:53] | Looked just like him. | 和他长得一模一样 |
[1:45:55] | All right, you boys, | 好了 各位 |
[1:45:56] | now, why don’t you go head over here? | 你们去那边吧 |
[1:45:58] | Luther Grant ain’t got a son. | 卢瑟·格兰特没有儿子 |
[1:46:00] | He’s got five daughters and a nigger girl looks like him. | 他有五个女儿 还有一个长得像他的黑人女孩 |
[1:46:04] | By the time these crackers figure out she got past ’em, | 等这些废物发现她已经过桥了 |
[1:46:07] | she’ll be long gone. | 她早就走远了 |
[1:46:09] | Now, we know she’s headed up north. | 我们知道她往北边去了 |
[1:46:12] | We should find ’em, collect the reward for ourselves. | 我们应该自己去抓他们 领取赏金 |
[1:46:16] | Maybe you can get some alone time with her. | 也许你可以和她单独待一会儿 |
[1:46:25] | Tell me about it again. | 再跟我说一遍 |
[1:46:28] | Senator Seward sold me a nice house on his property. | 苏华德参议员把他名下一栋漂亮的房子卖给我了 |
[1:46:32] | Big enough for everybody. | 足够住下全家人 |
[1:46:35] | You and Daddy, | 你和爸爸 |
[1:46:38] | Robert, | 罗伯特 |
[1:46:39] | Henry, Junyah, | 亨利 朱亚 |
[1:46:40] | and Anger, too. | 还有安格 |
[1:46:42] | No massa forcing us to do nothing. | 没有强迫我们的主人 |
[1:46:47] | We gonna be together. | 我们会生活在一起 |
[1:46:52] | I’m gonna spoil you | 我会宠坏你 |
[1:46:55] | and take care of you. | 照顾你 |
[1:46:59] | I love you, Mama. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[1:47:04] | I love you, too, Minty. | 我也爱你 明迪 |
[1:47:19] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[1:47:21] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:47:34] | Get everybody under cover. Now. | 让所有人都躲起来 快点 |
[1:47:37] | Get under. | 躲起来 |
[1:47:49] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[1:47:50] | – We got company. – All right, let’s go. | -有人来了 -好吧 我们走 |
[1:47:54] | Walter… | 沃尔特 |
[1:47:56] | promise me that you’ll get Anger | 答应我你会把安格 |
[1:47:58] | and my parents to safety. | 还有我父母送到安全的地方 |
[1:47:59] | Why? What are you…? | 为什么 你… |
[1:48:00] | I can’t have Gideon coming after ’em. | 我不能让吉迪恩去追他们 |
[1:48:03] | You want to help me? Help my family. | 你想帮我吗 那就帮我的家人 |
[1:48:07] | Get ’em to safety. | 送他们去安全的地方 |
[1:48:10] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[1:48:13] | All right. All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:48:16] | Go on, now. | 快走吧 |
[1:48:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:48:34] | Get her! | 抓住她 |
[1:48:47] | I want her alive. | 我要抓活的 |
[1:49:13] | You gonna die, bitch. | 你死定了 贱人 |
[1:49:24] | Alive, I said. | 我说了抓活的 |
[1:49:29] | Minty! | 明迪 |
[1:50:02] | Minty! | 明迪 |
[1:50:13] | Minty! | 明迪 |
[1:50:15] | Name’s Harriet. | 我叫哈丽特 |
[1:50:19] | Toss your gun. Toss your gun! | 把枪扔了 把枪扔了 |
[1:50:34] | Off your horse. | 下马 |
[1:50:36] | Off… your… horse. | 下马 |
[1:50:49] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[1:51:09] | Didn’t have to end like this. | 没必要这样结束的 |
[1:51:14] | You could have stayed with us… | 你本可以留在我们身边 |
[1:51:18] | if only you knew how to behave. | 要是你懂得守规矩的话 |
[1:51:21] | But you were unruly and untamed. | 但是你不守规矩 不受约束 |
[1:51:25] | I guess that’s what I liked about you. | 我想这就是我喜欢你的原因 |
[1:51:30] | And you liked me, too. | 你也喜欢我 |
[1:51:33] | I know you did. | 我知道你喜欢 |
[1:51:37] | Praying for me when I was sick, | 在我生病的时候为我祈祷 |
[1:51:39] | asking God to keep me well. | 祈求上帝保佑我 |
[1:51:41] | I asked God how a sickly little boy could think he owned me. | 我是问上帝 为什么一个病恹恹的小孩认为他拥有我 |
[1:51:45] | I do own you, Minty. | 我的确拥有你 明迪 |
[1:51:49] | Even now, you’re mine. | 即使是现在 你也是我的 |
[1:51:50] | I was never yours, Gideon. | 我从来都不是你的 吉迪恩 |
[1:51:53] | I was never nobody’s property. | 我从来都不是任何人的财产 |
[1:51:56] | Ever since your daddy sold my sisters, | 自从你爸爸把我的姐姐们卖了 |
[1:51:58] | I prayed for God to make me strong enough to fight. | 我一直向上帝祈祷 给我战斗的力量 |
[1:52:01] | And that’s what I prayed for ever since. | 从那以后我一直在祈求这个 |
[1:52:04] | I reasoned that there was one or two things I had a right to. | 我认为在一两件事上我有权利 |
[1:52:09] | Liberty or death. | 自由或死亡 |
[1:52:13] | If I couldn’t have one, I’d have the other. | 得不到其中一个 那就要另一个 |
[1:52:17] | You know what they’re gonna do to you | 你知道等他们抓住你 |
[1:52:19] | when they catch you? | 会怎么对你吗 |
[1:52:22] | They will tear you limb from limb, | 他们会把你撕成碎片 |
[1:52:25] | tar you, and burn you alive. | 涂上焦油 活活烧死 |
[1:52:28] | And even if I’m not there to watch it, | 即使我不能到场见证 |
[1:52:31] | I can almost smell it now. | 我也几乎能闻到气味 |
[1:52:34] | Like roasting pig. | 像烤猪一样 |
[1:52:39] | You gonna die right here. | 你会死在这里 |
[1:52:46] | On a freezing, blood-soaked battlefield. | 死在冰冷血腥的战场上 |
[1:52:54] | The moans of a generation of young men… | 整个一代年轻人 |
[1:52:58] | dying around you in agony… | 为了注定失败的事业 |
[1:53:02] | for a lost cause. | 在你身边痛苦死去 |
[1:53:05] | For a vile and wicked idea. | 为了卑鄙邪恶的思想 |
[1:53:11] | For the sin of slavery. | 为了奴隶制的罪恶 |
[1:53:16] | Can you hear ’em? | 你能听到他们的呻吟吗 |
[1:53:29] | God don’t mean people to own people, Gideon. | 上帝不允许人拥有人 吉迪恩 |
[1:53:37] | Our time is near. | 我们的时代就要来临了 |
[1:53:53] | You tried to destroy my family, but you can’t. | 你试图毁灭我的家庭 但你做不到 |
[1:53:58] | You tried to destroy my people, but you won’t. | 你试图毁灭我的同胞 但你会失败 |
[1:54:01] | God has shown me the future, | 上帝为我展示了未来 |
[1:54:03] | and my people are free. | 未来我的同胞自由了 |
[1:54:06] | My people are free! | 我的同胞自由了 |
[1:54:34] | Suppose there’s a snake coiled at your feet, | 假如有一条蛇盘在你脚边 |
[1:54:37] | and it shoots up to bite you. | 它蹿上来咬你 |
[1:54:41] | Folks get scared | 人们被吓到了 |
[1:54:42] | and send for a doctor to cut out the bite. | 请来医生切除被咬的部位 |
[1:54:45] | But the snake, he roll up there. | 但那条蛇盘起身子 |
[1:54:48] | And while the doctor cutting, | 医生开刀时 |
[1:54:49] | he bites you again, in a new place this time. | 它又咬了你一口 换了个地方 |
[1:54:55] | Finally you realize the snake ain’t gonna stop | 终于你意识到 除非有人杀了那条蛇 |
[1:54:57] | till someone kills it. | 否则它是不会停下来的 |
[1:55:02] | Slavery is still alive. | 奴隶制还没死透 |
[1:55:05] | Those rice fields downriver | 下游的稻田 |
[1:55:06] | are feeding rebel troops with the toil | 仍有一千名黑奴 |
[1:55:07] | of a thousand slaves still in bondage. | 他们的劳动成果喂饱了叛军 |
[1:55:12] | Our mission is to free those slaves. | 我们的任务是解放那些黑奴 |
[1:55:15] | We’ve waited years to be allowed | 我们等了很多年才能在这场 |
[1:55:16] | to fight in this war against our own enslavement, | 对抗奴役的战争中为自己作战 |
[1:55:19] | and it will not be won without us. | 没有我们 这场战争就不会胜利 |
[1:55:23] | Now is our time. | 我们的时代到了 |
[1:55:27] | You ready to kill the snake? | 准备好杀蛇了吗 |
[1:55:28] | Yes! | 准备好了 |
[1:55:32] | ♪ Wade in the water ♪ | ♪ 涉水而行 ♪ |
[1:55:38] | ♪ Wade in the water, children ♪ | ♪ 涉水而行 孩子们 ♪ |
[1:55:46] | ♪ Wade in the water ♪ | ♪ 涉水而行 ♪ |
[1:55:53] | ♪ God is gonna trouble these waters. ♪ | ♪ 上帝要搅乱这片水域 ♪ |
[1:57:03] | Ready. | 准备 |
[1:57:07] | 哈丽特·塔布曼是地下铁道最著名的车长 带领70多名黑奴走向了自由 | |
[1:57:23] | 她在康巴夕河突袭中率领150名黑人士兵 解放了750多名黑奴 | |
[1:57:50] | 后来她再婚了 一生致力于帮助解放的黑奴 老人 以及争取妇女参政权 | |
[1:58:05] | 1913年3月10日 她在亲人的陪伴下去世 享年约91岁 |