Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Happy-Go-Lucky(无忧无虑)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Happy-Go-Lucky(无忧无虑)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:无忧无虑
英文名称:Happy-Go-Lucky
年代:2008

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[04:17] The Road To Reality. 通往现实的路
[04:21] Don’t wanna be going there. 我可不想去
[04:27] Hiya. 你好啊
[04:29] An oasis of calm in here, mad out there. 这里是安静的绿洲 外面却充满疯狂
[04:35] Gorgeous day for it, though, innit? 不过天气可是真好啊 不是吗
[04:43] Never been in here before. 以前没来过这呢
[05:13] I like your hat. 我喜欢你的帽子
[05:40] Busy? 忙吗
[05:44] Hello? 喂
[05:50] Having a bad day? 今天过得不好吗
[05:52] No. 没有啊
[05:53] Oh. Not till I showed up, eh? 哦 直到我出现?
[05:58] Look like a rabbit caught in the headlights. 像个慌乱的小兔子
[06:00] I won’t bite. 我不咬人的
[06:02] Don’t worry, I’m going now. 别担心 我就走了
[06:05] Have a good day. Stay happy. 一切顺利 要开心哦
[06:10] I ain’t nicked nothing. Honest, guv’nor. 我没偷东西哦 真的哦
[06:13] Beep, beep, beep, beep. 哔哔哔哔 (防盗报警器的声音)
[06:27] Oh, no, no, come on. 哦 不 不要 拜托…
[06:35] That’s just brilliant, that is. 真是太聪明了 真是聪明
[06:41] Oh, no, I didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye. 不要啊 我还没来得及说再见呢
[06:51] # You’ll never get it right cos when you’re laid in bed at night * 你永远都回不去了 当夜里难以入睡 *
[06:56] # Watching… roaches climb the wall * 注视…蟑螂在墙上散步 *
[07:00] # If you called your dad he could stop it all * 如果叫老爸 他会帮你赶走他 *
[07:04] # You’ll never live like common people * 你永远都无法像正常人一样生活 *
[07:07] # You’ll never do what common people do * 你永远无法做普通人做的事 *
[07:10] # You’ll never fail like common people * 你永远无法像我们一样感受到失败 *
[07:13] # You’ll never watch your life slide out of view * 你永远都看不到你的生命从眼前消逝 *
[07:17] # And dance and drink and screw * 跳舞吧 喝酒吧 疯狂吧 *
[07:20] # Because there’s nothing else to do * 因为你没别的选择 *
[07:48] The music’s stopped. 音乐停了
[07:50] It stopped ages ago. 几年前就停了
[07:54] Yeah, I was just enjoying the silence. 是啊 我正享受安静呢
[07:58] What? 什么事
[08:00] What’s so funny? 什么事这么开心
[08:02] I don’t know! 我不知道
[08:07] Can you just… 你们能不能…
[08:09] Oh, your sister’s woken up, Poppy. 哦 你妹妹醒了 波比
[08:13] Suzy, what’s that? 苏西 怎么了啊
[08:14] What is it? Is that your latest conquest? 怎么回事 你最近征服的那个吗
[08:17] Oh, bless him! 哦 上帝保佑他
[08:21] Don’t you ever pray that you’re adopted, Suzy? 你有没有曾经祈祷过你是被收养的 苏西
[08:24] Oh, argh!
[08:25] Yeah. 有啊
[08:28] You got me, Zoe. 你射中我了 祖
[08:31] – Ssssh! – Who are you shushing? 嘘 你让谁嘘呀
[08:33] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不 不 不
[08:36] She’s right. Let’s all enjoy the silence together. 她说的对 我们一起享受这份安静吧
[08:41] Dawn, will you shut up? Because no-one else can get a word in. 唐恩 你能闭上嘴吗 别人都插不上嘴了
[08:45] Ssssssh! 嘘!
[08:48] Sorry! 不好意思
[08:51] – Sssssh. – Fingers on lips. 嘘 手指放嘴唇上
[08:54] Fingers on the tits. 手指在咪咪上
[08:55] – Fingers on tits. – Fingers on the hips. 手指放咪咪上 手指放屁屁上
[08:58] Can I borrow yours? 我可以借你的咪咪吗
[09:02] – Fingers on the tits. – Oh, that is properly disgusting. 手指放咪咪上 真恶心
[09:05] Chicken fillets. Lunch, anyone? 鸡胸肉 谁要吃中饭
[09:07] – Oh, hello! – Can I have a go? 哦 喂? 给我试试行吗
[09:09] Of course you can, Dawn, you don’t need to ask. 当然可以 唐恩 这还用问么
[09:11] – Anyone over there? – Oh, I know where that’s been. 那边有人要试试吗 哦 我知道是从哪来的
[09:16] You have gone down in my estimation. 我对你的好感急转直下了
[09:18] I’m sorry, Alice. 对不起 艾丽丝
[09:20] – I don’t get why you wear them, Poppy. – Oh, don’t you? 我不明白你为什么要戴这个 波比 是吗?
[09:24] I mean, you just put them in your bra… 我是说 你把他们放在内衣里
[09:27] Yeah? 怎么了
[09:28] I like the way they make me feel, Suzy. 我喜欢他们给我的感觉 苏西
[09:31] – Like a natural woman. – That’s right. 像个女人 没错
[09:33] – I think it’s in the wrong place. – Ah, whoop! 我觉得放错地方了
[09:36] Oh, look, you’ve got three tits! 瞧 你有三个咪咪
[09:38] She’s like you, Zoe. 她跟你一模一样 祖
[09:40] – No, that’s three nipples. – Oh, right. 不 那是三个乳头 哦 对哦
[09:42] Have you got three nipples? 你有三个乳头吗
[09:45] She doesn’t like to talk about it. I’m going to give her a little hug. 她不喜欢提起这个 我来抱抱她
[09:50] – Over you go. – Oh, that’s quite nice. Do that again. 我来了 感觉真好 再来一次吧
[09:53] Oh, really? Oh! 真的? 哦!
[09:55] Ooh!
[10:01] Your cleavage looks great from up here. 你的乳沟在这个角度看起来真漂亮
[10:03] – Thank you. – I’ve got a bird’s eye view. 谢谢 我在鸟瞰哦
[10:07] Come on, ladies, cop a load of this. 拜托 姐妹们 快来看看这个
[10:09] Oh, yeah, roll up, roll up. 哦 好吧 都过来 都过来
[10:11] Look at that! 看啊
[10:12] – It’s good, isn’t it? – They’re amazing. 很漂亮 是吧 真棒
[10:15] Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. 哦 不要 哦 不
[10:19] I think we know where Poppy’s sleeping tonight. 我想我们知道今天晚上波比要睡哪了
[10:30] Morning. 早上好
[10:32] Time to get up, sleepyhead. 该起床了 懒虫
[10:36] Cup of tea here. 来杯茶吧
[10:39] Come on. You can do it. 快点 快起来
[10:43] That’s it. That’s it, nearly there. 就这样 就这样 马上起来了
[10:47] Oh, here we go. 哦 再加把劲
[10:50] – And she’s up! Hey. – Thanks. 她起来了 很好 谢谢
[10:55] You all right? 你还好吧
[10:56] Yeah, I slept good. 恩 睡得不错
[10:59] I heard you. 我听出来了
[11:01] You always start that. 你总是这样说
[11:04] – I don’t snore. – I know. You never have. 我不打呼噜 我知道 你从来不打
[11:07] – I don’t. 我没有 我没有 – I don’t.
[11:16] – Are they still asleep? – No, they buggered off ages ago. 他们还在睡么 没有 好几年前就走了
[11:19] – Did they? – Yeah. 是么 是啊
[11:20] Oh, right. 哦 好吧
[11:23] – What’s the time? – About 10 past 12. 几点了 差不多12点10分
[11:27] – They’ve got a bit of work to do. – Have they? 他们有点事要办 是吗
[11:29] – Dawn’s late with her dissertation. – Oh, no. When are your exams? 唐恩要赶论文 真惨 你们什么时候考试
[11:33] – Three weeks tomorrow. – You’ll be all right. 明天开始 三周 你没问题的
[11:35] Yeah. I’m totally chilled out about it. 恩 我都完全麻木了
[11:39] Of course you are. 当然
[11:40] – I’m cool. – Yeah. 我很好 恩
[11:43] I’m just really stressed. 就是有点紧张
[11:45] What? Like an Eskimo with a headache? 什么? 好像一个头疼的爱斯基摩人?
[11:50] – Does anyone want any toast? – Yeah. 有人要吐司吗 有
[11:52] – Yes, please. – With marmalade, two slices. 我也要 要果酱的 两片
[11:54] Yeah, I know, cut on the diagonal. 恩 知道了 要沿对角线切
[11:56] – Yeah. – No crusts. 恩 不要面包皮
[11:58] – Got it. Oh, do you know what? – What? 知道了 哦 你们知道么 什么
[12:03] – Oh, yeah. – She’s gone. 哦 天 她死了
[12:05] The thing is, we’re starting with criminal justice. 问题是 我们要从刑事司法开始考
[12:07] – Is that your first exam? – Yeah, it’s crap. 第一门考这个? 是啊 糟透了
[12:10] If we had cyber crime first, or, like, crime and pleasure, 如果先考信息犯罪 或者 犯罪与愉悦
[12:15] I could ease myself into it. 我会比较容易进入状态
[12:17] – No probs. – Oh, you’ll be all right, Suzy. 没问题的 恩 你会没事的 苏西
[12:19] Yeah, if we can get a degree, any idiot can. 是啊 如果我们都能拿到学位 那傻子都能
[12:22] – You calling your sister an idiot? – Calling you an idiot. 你管你妹妹叫傻子? 叫你傻子呢
[12:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:27] “Crime and pleasure”, now that sounds good. “犯罪与愉悦” 听起来不错
[12:29] – Sounds like last night. – Yeah. 听起来像昨天晚上 是啊
[12:32] You’ll be all right. 你会没事的
[12:34] Yeah. 恩
[12:39] – See you later. – Alligator. 晚点见 再见
[12:40] – When are we going to see Helen? – Yeah, when’s the baby due? 我们什么时候去看海伦 她宝宝什么时候出世
[12:43] Don’t know, soon. She’s been texting me. 不知道 快了吧 她一直在给我发信息
[12:45] – Me too, she’s getting worse. – I know, bless her. 我也收到了 她情况越来越不好 我知道 保佑她
[12:47] – Want to wait till after your exams? – I want to get it over with. 想等你考完试再说 我也想赶紧过去
[12:50] All right. Don’t worry, leave her to me. 好的 放心吧 把她交给我吧
[12:53] – Text me, yeah? – Work hard. 发信息给我啊 加油
[12:57] Suze… you know it’s that way, don’t you? 苏西 你知道应该是往那边走的吧?
[13:00] Oh, yeah. 哦 是哦
[13:20] – These make good legs? – Great. 这样可以让腿变漂亮 很好
[13:22] # I’m so excited…
[13:54] – It would be amazing to fly, wouldn’t it? – You reckon? 能飞该多好啊 是吧 是吗
[13:57] Just… whoosh! 就这样… 嗖!
[14:00] – What? Like Mr Vertigo? – Oh, yeah. I love that book. 嗯? 就想昏头先生那样? 哦 是啊 我爱死那本书了
[14:03] – Yeah. – Oh, vultures. 恩 哦, 秃鹫
[14:04] – Met a few of them. – These could be useful. 见过几只 这些可能有用
[14:07] Oh, yeah, they’re great. Oh, look at him, he’s gorgeous. 是啊 真棒 看看 他真漂亮
[14:10] We could do an owl, they’ve got big heads. 我们可以扮猫头鹰 他们脑袋很大
[14:12] Good idea. He’s got your eyes, look. 好主意 他眼睛真像你 看
[14:15] – Cheers, Poppy. – No, they’re lovely. 谢谢啊 波比 没有啦 他们很可爱
[14:17] Do penguins emigrate? 鸽子迁徙么
[14:18] What? Do they move to the Costa del Sol? 什么? 他们会搬到阳光海岸么
[14:20] Emigrate, migrate, whatever. 迁徙 移居 随便啦
[14:22] – What about parrots? – Oh, yeah, definitely. 鹦鹉怎么样? 哦 肯定行
[14:25] – Or a toucan. Oh, look at his beak. – They’re good colours. 或者巨嘴鸟 看她的嘴 颜色真鲜艳
[14:28] Beautiful. 很漂亮
[14:34] So, are you going to get another bike? 对了 你要去买个新自行车么
[14:36] Oh, no, I couldn’t replace my old lovely. It’s flown the nest now. 不买 不能替代我的旧爱 它已经展翅高飞了
[14:40] Definitely going to learn to drive, though. 不管怎么样 一定要去学开车了
[14:42] – Going to book lessons? – Might do. 准备去报名了? 可能会吧
[14:44] Might not. 也可能不会
[14:45] I told you, you’re not learning to drive in my car. 我告诉你 不要用我的车学开车
[14:51] Nutter. 疯子
[14:53] – Chickens, we could do chickens. – Chickens don’t fly. 小鸡 我们扮小鸡 小鸡又不会飞
[14:56] Lazy buggers. What are we going to make, then? 懒鬼 那我们扮什么呢?
[15:00] – I don’t know. What do you think? 我不知道啊 你认为呢 我也不知道 – I don’t know.
[15:05] – Where are they? – Here. 眼睛在哪了? 这儿
[15:07] – That far apart, are they? – Yeah. Don’t poke me. 这么远 是吧 是啊 别戳到我
[15:10] Wasn’t going near you. 根本碰不到你的
[15:14] – Go on, then. – Great. 行了 很好
[15:21] You should ask an adult to help you. 你应该找个成年人来帮你
[15:24] I don’t know any. 我不认识成年人
[15:37] – I think they’re quite good. – Yeah, what do you reckon? 我觉得非常好 是啊 你觉得怎样
[15:43] – I think we could pull in these. – Definitely. 我想我们可以套上这个 可以
[15:46] – Pub? – Yeah, hair of the dog. 去酒吧吗? 好啊 以毒攻毒
[15:48] I’m ready. Put a bit of lippy on and away we go. 我好了 涂点唇膏马上就走
[16:12] – Hi, Liz. – Hi, Zoe. How are you? 嗨 利兹 嗨 祖 你好
[16:23] Ooh.
[16:27] Didn’t expect that one! 不好意思
[16:43] Morning, Tina. 早啊 缇娜
[16:44] Birds that live here in North America, they fly all the way to South America. 住在北美的鸟 他们一路飞到南美
[16:50] Yeah? 恩?
[16:51] That’s a journey and a half, isn’t it? 这可是非同一般的旅行哦
[16:54] But the… the biggest journey of them all is of the arctic tern. 但是 鸟类中旅行最久的是北极燕鸥
[16:57] Because he flies from the Arctic… 因为他从北极…
[16:59] Yeah?… all the way – wow, across the world – to the South Pole. 看到了吗 一路…穿过整个世界 到达南极
[17:07] Isn’t that incredible? 是不是很不可思议啊
[17:08] From the North to the South Pole and that is… ssh! 从北极到南极一共有… 嘘!
[17:11] And that is 9,300 miles. That’s right. 一共有9300公里 没错
[17:15] Wow, wow.
[17:24] All right, Nick, do the other side now. 很好 尼克 现在把另一面也画上
[17:27] Here we go, look. No, don’t pull it out. 就好了 看 不 不要拿出来
[17:33] What we can do… Shall we give him… Shall we give him a few bits? 我们要做的… 我们给他… 我们给他画些点吧
[17:39] Do you want to give him… I like that, I like that. 你是想给他… 我喜欢 我喜欢
[17:41] – Shall we give him one here? – No. 我们可以给他在这画一个吗 不行
[17:43] No? 不行?
[17:46] He’s got eyebrows, look. 他有眉毛呢 看
[17:49] – Yeah? – Let me see. 是么 我看看
[17:53] I think that’s brilliant. That’s brilliant. 我觉得很好 非常好
[17:56] Here we go. 来
[17:58] Shall I put some more yellow in that? There we go. 我可以在这里加点黄色吗 好了
[18:01] What colours do you think your feathers could be? 你觉得你的羽毛应该是什么颜色
[18:03] See, you could do a rainbow colour. That’s a good idea, isn’t it? 看到了没 你可以画出彩虹的颜色 真是个好主意 对吧
[18:06] – I did a rainbow. – Do a rainbow. Rainbows like parrots. 我画了个彩虹 画个彩虹 彩虹的颜色 就像鹦鹉那样
[18:10] Don’t put that on yet. 先不要戴上
[18:15] Let’s have a look. 我们先看看
[18:18] Little bit more. What about the fringing? 再多点 边缘这边怎么样
[18:20] You could do a bit more on the fringing there, couldn’t you? 你可以在边上再多些颜色 你觉得呢
[18:23] Hungry? It’s going to be lunch time soon. 饿了? 马上就到午饭时间了
[18:26] But I’m not a cook. It’s lunch time in a minute. 虽然我不是厨师 但午饭马上就要开始了
[18:29] We’re going to lunch in a minute. 马上我们就吃午饭
[18:30] You can wash your hands. 你们可以先去洗手
[18:32] Who’s ready? 谁准备好了?
[18:34] Hey! 嘿!
[18:43] Oh, wow! That is fantastic. Look at you go! 真棒! 你们真棒!
[18:47] Whooh! Flap your arms. Flap your wings. 挥动你们的胳膊 拍打翅膀
[18:57] Bit dangerous, innit? 有点危险 是吗
[18:59] What? 怎么了
[19:01] Putting these over their heads. 把那些东西套在他们头上
[19:03] I’m trying to suffocate them. That’s my goal. Little buggers. 我想憋死他们 那是我的目标 一群小坏蛋
[19:08] – They look great. – How was your weekend? 他们看上去棒极了 你周末过得怎样?
[19:10] – Crap. – Oh, no, why’s that, then? 糟透了 怎么回事?
[19:13] I didn’t do much, just stayed in, really. 没干什么 就在家呆着了 真的
[19:15] It’s the weekend, Tash. 周末啊 塔诗
[19:16] – I know. I had a run-in with my mum. – Did ya? 我知道 我跟我妈发生了点口角 是吗
[19:19] Mm. My sister was working Saturday. I had to look after Jasmine. 我姐姐周六要上班 我就得去看着杰斯明
[19:23] – How is she? – That girl eats too much. 她怎么了 这小姑娘吃太多了
[19:25] Bless her. 上帝保佑
[19:27] She ate three chicken legs and four jam tarts and then wants to tell me she’s starving. 她吃了三个鸡腿 四个汉堡 然后告诉我 她要饿死了
[19:31] The little piglet. 真是个小猪
[19:32] – I dropped her off to my mum’s. – Yeah? 我把她丢到我妈妈那去了 是吗
[19:35] I said you’ve got to tell Sherryanne that she needs to put this girl on a diet. 我说 你得告诉雪伦妮 她得让这个小姑娘节食
[19:38] You’ll give her a complex, she’s 7. 你反应过激了吧 她才7岁
[19:40] All of a sudden Mum doesn’t want to get involved, for the first time in her life. 我妈突然不想管这事儿了 她这辈子头一回
[19:44] Then I’m just leaving the house and my two aunts arrive from Dollis Hill. 然后我刚要走 我的两个姑姑就从多勒丝山来了
[19:47] Oh, no. 不会吧
[19:48] So we get the Spanish Inquisition. “Tash, you got a boyfriend? 然后我们就开始进行审判 “塔诗 你有男朋友吗?”
[19:52] Are you getting married soon? Why don’t you give your mother another grandchild? “是不是要结婚了呀? 怎么不再给你妈妈添个孙子啊?”
[19:56] You know she nearly 60. She getting old. “ 你也知道她都快60岁了 都老了”
[19:59] Aargh!
[20:00] I was, like, “I haven’t got a boyfriend. I won’t be getting married soon, 我就说 “我没有男朋友 也没有马上要结婚
[20:03] and, no, I won’t be investing in a mortgage in the near future, 不 我也不会在近期内投资基金
[20:06] thank you very much. “ 非常感谢你们的关心.”
[20:08] – Then I just closed the door and left. – End of. 然后我关上门就走了 结束
[20:31] – You cooking? – Yeah, are you cooking? 你在做饭 是啊 你也做饭?
[20:33] I’m cooking with gas. What we having? 我要用天然气做饭 我们吃什么
[20:35] – Food. – That makes a change. 吃的 还真特别
[20:37] – Are you hungry? – I’m ravishing. 你饿吗 饿得发疯了
[20:38] – Aren’t you just. – Thank you. 谁说不是呢 谢谢
[20:41] How did it go today? 今天进行的怎样?
[20:42] What, with my flying flock of feathered friends? 什么? 跟我哪些长满羽毛的的飞行团?
[20:44] Good, they loved it. Flapping away they were. 很好 他们很喜欢 飞得很开心
[20:47] – Were they? – Yeah, bless them. 是吗 是啊 上帝保佑
[20:48] I had to nip it in the bud with my lot before they flew out the window. 我不得不在他们飞出窗子之前 先把他们都扼杀了
[20:52] It was OK, though, was it? 不管怎样 还不错 对吧
[20:53] Oh, yeah, I played them Stravinsky after lunch just to calm them down. 是啊 吃完午饭以后我给他们放音乐 来让他们安静下来
[20:56] – What did you play? – The Rite Of Spring. 你放哪首曲子 春之祭
[20:59] I booked my first driving lesson. 我定好了我的第一堂驾驶课
[21:01] – Did you? – Yeah. 是吗 是啊
[21:02] – When is it? – 12 o’clock, Saturday. 什么时候? 周六 12点
[21:04] Excellent, well done you. 好极了 干得好
[21:06] – I’ll set the table. – Yeah, it’s nearly ready. 我去收拾桌子 好 快好了
[21:21] Yeah, I know. 恩 我知道
[21:23] I love the end of the week. – You don’t say. 我喜欢周末 你没说过
[21:25] – I do, actually. – Do you? 真的 我喜欢 是吗
[21:26] – Yeah. – Oh. 是啊 哦
[21:28] You know I take this dance class on a Friday afternoon, the golden time. 你知道么 我周五下午上舞蹈课 那可是黄金时间
[21:31] I swear to God, half the kids are bigger than me. 我发誓 一半的孩子都比我大
[21:34] – That’s not hard, though, is it, eh, titch? – No, I don’t mean taller, I mean wider. 那也不太难 是吧? 不 我不是说比我高 而是比我知道的多
[21:38] You want to be careful, you know? 你得小心点 知道吧?
[21:40] You don’t want the kids jumping about expressing themselves. A bit dangerous. 你不会想让孩子们跳起来介绍他们自己的 有点危险
[21:44] Yeah, you do all that on Friday, 是 你都是在周五跳舞
[21:45] but then they spend the weekend indoors, glued to their Nintendo DS. 然后他们就在家过周末 不出门 黏在游戏机上
[21:49] Totally. A couple of weeks ago I came in Monday – 真是这么回事 两周前 我周一到教室
[21:51] I told Poppy – sat the kids down for carpet time, 我跟波比说 让孩子坐下开始交流时间
[21:54] asked them what they did over the weekend. 问问他们周末都干什么了
[21:56] Gorgeous weather. Not one of them had been out. 多好的天气啊 竟然没有一个人出去过
[21:58] They’d all been sitting at home on their PlayStations. 他们全都呆在家里打游戏
[22:01] – You couldn’t get them up off the carpet. – When they got up, they were wheezing. 他们坐地毯上 你怎么都弄不起来 等他们起来了 一个个都气喘吁吁
[22:04] – That’s pollution for you. – We always used to go to the park. 真是污染你啊 我们以前都去公园的
[22:08] – A lot of them don’t have parks to go to. – Yeah, exactly. 很多孩子都没有公园可去 恩 很对
[22:11] But you don’t need a park to go for a walk. 但是散步的话也不需要去公园啊
[22:13] If Mum and Dad don’t go out, the kids don’t. 如果爸爸妈妈都不出去 孩子也不会
[22:15] Parents are too frightened to let their kids play out. 家长们都不敢让孩子们出去玩
[22:17] Even a bit of green by the estate, they don’t let them play there. 就算是附近有绿地 也不让他们在那玩
[22:20] But it’s hard for a lot of mums and dads, isn’t it? 但对很多父母来说 的确是够艰难的 不是吗
[22:22] They’ve had a hell of a week. They’re under pressure and stress. 在强大工作压力下拼命做一个星期
[22:25] – Tell me about it. – They get back from work, if they work… 说的是啊 下班回来还要在家里工作
[22:28] You know. A lot of them are single mums, they’re exhausted. 你知道的 当中很多都是单亲妈妈 她们累坏了
[22:32] It’s understandable if they don’t take their kids out for a lovely picnic. 如果她们没有带孩子们去野餐也是可以理解的
[22:36] It’s not acceptable. Life’s hard, but if you want to find a way you find it, innit? 我不能接受 生活是艰辛 但如果真的想办法 还是会想到的 不是么
[22:40] – Some parents can’t be bothered. – Yeah, I know. 有些父母不想被烦 是啊 我知道
[22:42] So instead they let their kids stay up half the night on chat rooms. 所以他们宁愿让孩子在聊天室待到大半夜
[22:45] – Yeah! – Yeah, that’s worrying. 是啊 是啊 真让人担心
[22:47] – Scary. – Makes me so angry. 恐怖 真让人生气
[22:50] A lot of seven-year-olds know more about the internet than we do. 很多7岁的孩子 对于网络知道的比我们还多
[22:53] At least people are talking about it. That’s good. 至少人们已经在关注这个事情了 还是不错的
[22:55] – Is it? – Well, yeah. It means we’re aware. 是吗 是啊 这说明我们已经意识到了
[22:58] I’m aware smoking’s bad for me. It doesn’t mean I’ll stop. 我知道吸烟对我不好 但不代表我要戒了
[23:01] – As long as you know what will kill you. – Thanks. 只要你知道什么能害死你就行 谢谢
[23:03] Any time. 不客气
[23:04] I know drinking’s bad for me, but, you know… I can’t help myself. 我知道喝酒对我不好 但你知道 我控制不住
[23:08] – Oh, shame. – Cheers! 哦 丢人 干杯!
[23:10] Cheers, everyone! Here’s to our livers and all who drown in them. 干杯 朋友们 为我们的肝 以及溺死在里面的一切
[23:15] Careful, Poppy, you got your first driving lesson tomorrow. 小心点 波比 明天是你第一节驾驶课
[23:18] Oh, yeah, quick, put that down. 哦 对哦 快点 快放下来
[23:20] You don’t want to mess up your blind spot. 别把你的盲区搞砸了
[23:22] – Oh, that sounds good. – Oh, it’s here. How many fingers? 听起来不错 看这 有几根手指?
[23:33] – That must be for you. – I’m so excited! 肯定是找你的 我太兴奋了
[23:36] You should do some deep breathing before you get in the car. 你应该在进车之前做几个深呼吸
[23:38] Ooh, can’t see him. Wish me luck. 看不到他 祝我好运吧
[23:41] Good luck. I’ll keep the emergency services on standby. 好运 我会叫紧急救护人员准备好的
[23:45] Any excuse, eh? I know what you’re like with firemen. 还有什么借口? 我知道你喜欢消防员
[23:52] Hello. Scott? 你好 是斯科特吗
[23:55] – Are you Poppy? – That’s me. Nice to you meet you. 你是波比? 是我 很高兴见到你
[23:57] Right, the car’s just here. 是的 车在这儿
[23:59] They’re not infected! What are you like? 没有传染病的 你怎么了?
[24:01] They’re clean, I just washed them specially, honest. 手是干净的 其实我刚刚还特意洗了洗
[24:05] – This it? – You get in the passenger seat. 这就是练习车? 你坐乘客的位置
[24:07] – You know it’s me learning to drive? – We have to talk a few things through. 你知道是我要学开车吗 知道 但有几件事情得先讲清楚
[24:11] Oh, have we? Fair enough. If you insist. 是吗 有道理 如果你坚持的话
[24:16] – Did you choose this colour car? – Make yourself comfortable. 你选的这辆彩色的车? 不要拘束
[24:19] – Thank you. Is this your car? – No, it’s the company’s car. 谢谢 这是你的车吗? 不 是公司的车
[24:23] – Oh, right, what’s your car like, then? – It is my car. 对哦 那你的车是什么样子的? 这就是我的车
[24:25] You said it was the company’s car. Make your mind up. 你说这是公司的车呀 你可想准了啊
[24:28] – Have you got your provisional licence? – Yep! 你有临时驾照那? 有的
[24:31] There you go. That’s me on a bad day. 给你 我那天状态不怎么好
[24:34] – Is that your real name, Pauline? – Right. 这是你的真名吗 波琳? 对
[24:38] – OK, everything seems to be in order. – Does it? That’s good. 好 看起来一切正常 是吗 那太好了
[24:41] Now, have you ever had a driving lesson before? 你以前上过驾驶课吗
[24:43] Yeah. No, it wasn’t really a lesson. It was in a Cadillac in Miami. 上过 也不算是真正的驾驶课 在迈阿密开一辆凯迪拉克
[24:47] Bunny-hopped down the beach. I was a bit pissed, it was hilarious. 在沙滩上横冲直撞 我喝醉了 很好玩
[24:50] We won’t be pissed when driving this car, OK? 我们开这辆车时 不能喝酒 明白吗
[24:52] We’re not going to bunny-hop. We’ll focus and concentrate. 也不会横冲直撞 我们要集中 专注
[24:55] I’m going to take you to a spot we take all learner drivers. 我带你去场地 学员都在那学
[24:58] – Are you? – We’ll go through the cockpit drill. 真的吗 我们要通过驾驶室训练
[25:00] – Oh, naughty. – You’ll listen and take responsibility. 可真调皮 好好听讲 负责一点
[25:04] I’ll see what I can do. 我会努力的
[25:05] – OK. Put your seat belt on. – Will do, Captain Scott. 好 系好安全带 马上 斯科特船长
[25:10] Here we go, gigolo. 出发啦 小男人
[25:15] – So you spoke to the office? – I spoke to your boss. 你给办公室打过电话吗 是啊 跟你老板通过电话
[25:17] He’s not my boss, I work for myself. I’m my own man. 他不是我老板 我给自己打工
[25:21] But it’s his car… or it’s your car… Someone. 但这是他的车…或者 你的车… 还是某人的
[25:27] And they told you the price – ?2.50 an hour? 他们告诉你价钱了吗 一个小时两块五
[25:30] That’s right. Cheap as chips, you lot. 是啊 跟薯条一样便宜 你真行
[25:32] – We may be cheap but we’re better. – Are you? 我们价钱低 但是我们更出色 是吗
[25:34] You go with the big companies, they use inexperienced instructors. 你选大公司 可他们用的是没经验的教官
[25:37] They don’t? 没经验?
[25:38] They’ve just passed their test and charge more. 他们只是通过了一些考试 就多收钱
[25:40] Bastards. 混蛋
[25:41] Us experienced instructors, we go with small companies and charge less. 我们这些有经验的教官 我们去小公司 收钱少
[25:45] – That makes a lot of sense, that does. – Cheapness is relative. 这样更合理 价钱低是相对的
[25:48] Yeah, it is. You’re right. Bang-on! 的确 你说的对 一语中的!
[25:52] So, do you want the same time every week? 那么 下周还是同一时间吗
[25:55] Go on, then. 到时候继续
[25:56] – Do you or don’t you? I need to know. – Well, if you need to know. 是或不是? 我得知道 如果你需要知道的话
[25:59] If it’s good for you, it’s good for me, Scott. 你没问题 那我就没问题 斯科特
[26:02] OK, 12 o’clock every Saturday. 好吧 就每周六12点
[26:07] – Do you like working Saturdays? – I only work half day, Saturday. 你喜欢周六上班吗 我周六就工作半天
[26:11] – Oh, that’s good. – You’re my last pupil. 真好 你是我最后一个学生
[26:16] What do you do for the rest of the day? Are you going out tonight? 那你剩下的时间干吗呢 你今晚出去玩吗
[26:21] I shall go home and read my book. 我会回家 看书
[26:23] Oh, it must be a good book. What is it? 肯定是本好书 什么名字
[26:27] It’s a book. 就是一本书
[26:29] Yeah, well, we worked that much out. 这样啊 好吧 至少我们知道了一些事情
[26:38] – You see three pedals in front of you. – Yeah, yeah. 你看到你前面这三个踏板了吧 恩 看到了
[26:40] Will you put your left foot on the left-hand pedal and push it all the way down? 把左脚踩在左边的踏板上 然后一路踩下去
[26:44] He’s a bit frisky, isn’t he? 他还挺活泼的 是吧
[26:46] OK, Pauline. Please take your boot off the pedal. 好的 波琳 把脚从踏板上拿开吧
[26:48] Nobody’s called me Pauline since I was two years old. Makes me laugh. 从我两岁开始就没人叫我波琳了 让我觉得好笑
[26:52] What am I supposed to call you? 那我应该叫你什么
[26:53] – Oh, how about Poppy? – Poppy? 哦 波比怎么样 波比?
[26:56] – Yeah. – Oh, yeah. 对 哦 好吧
[26:57] No, whatever turns you on, Scott. I don’t mind. 不 随便叫什么 斯科特 我不介意的
[27:00] OK, Poppy. Your boots are inappropriate for a driving lesson. 好的 波比 你的靴子不太适合上驾驶课
[27:03] – What’s wrong with them? – You can’t control a car in high heels. 我的鞋怎么了 穿高跟鞋控制不好车
[27:06] I can do a lot in these. You should see me in these on a dance floor. 我穿高跟鞋可以做很多事 你应该看看我学跳舞的时候
[27:10] – They may be good on a dance floor. – Not just good on a dance floor. 高跟鞋可能很适合舞蹈课 不止适合舞蹈课
[27:13] They are “Oooh”. 他们很棒!
[27:14] They may be good in a Cadillac on a beach 可能适合你坐在沙滩上的凯迪拉克里
[27:16] when you’re pissed with your boyfriend, but they’re not suitable for driving. 当你跟男朋友喝得酩酊大醉的时候 但驾驶课就不适合
[27:19] You’re funny. 你很风趣
[27:20] Now, next week I want you to bring flat-soled shoes. 我希望你下周能穿平底鞋来
[27:23] – I don’t look any good in them. – It’s not how you look, it’s how you drive. 我穿平底鞋不怎么好看 不管你好不好看 你是要学怎么开车
[27:26] I’ll see what I can rustle up for you, Scott. Leave it to me. 我看能不能为你搞到一双了 斯科特 我来解决
[27:29] Right, you see three mirrors – 好了 你看到三面镜子
[27:30] your two side-view mirrors and your rear-view mirror. 两面侧视静 一面后视镜
[27:33] – They make a golden triangle. – Is that like the pubic triangle? 他们组成了一个黄金三角形 就像阴部三角区一样吗?
[27:36] It’s a pyramid and at the top of it you see the all-seeing eye – Enrahah. 就像是一个金字塔 在顶端 有只可以洞穿一切的眼睛 “因哈拉”
[27:40] Can you repeat that, please? “En-ra-hah”. 你可以重复一下吗 “因-拉-哈”
[27:43] – You talking about the eye of Lucifer? – No! 你是说路西法之眼吗 不是
[27:45] Cos I don’t know if I want to look in there, thank you. 因为我不知道能否把注意力集中到那 谢谢
[27:47] It’s not Lucifer. There are two fallen angels before Lucifer. 不是路西法 在路西法之前还有两个堕落天使
[27:50] – There is Enrahah, Raziel and Lucifer. – I don’t have them in my phone book. 有因拉哈 拉结尔 然后才是 路西法 我没他们的电话号码
[27:55] – Bear with me. – Where is he? 耐心听我说 他在哪
[27:56] – Bear with me. – I can’t see him. 听我说 我看不到他
[27:57] – It’s a teaching tool. – Is it? 只是个教学工具而已 是吗
[27:59] Let me explain something to you about teaching. 我先给你解释下一些关于教学的事情
[28:01] The teacher’s job is to bring out good habits in the pupil and to get rid of bad habits. 老师的工作就是帮助学生养成好习惯 改掉坏习惯
[28:05] He does that through frequent repetitive thinking. 都是通过向学生重复这些思想做到的
[28:08] And he does that by creating clear and distinct images 他用清晰明了的画面来反应这些思想
[28:10] that are easy for the pupil to retain. 学生就很容易接受并且记住不忘
[28:12] – Oh, does he, now? – Yes. 哦 现在也是吗 是啊
[28:15] Don’t worry, it’s burnt in there. 别担心 已经烙在这里了
[28:17] You remember. You will remember Enrahah till the day you die 你记住 你一直到死都会记得因拉哈
[28:20] and I will have done my job. 那我就功德圆满了
[28:22] Why don’t you have something nice up there like a giant strawberry? 你为什么不说些好东西 比如大草莓什么的
[28:25] Believe you me, it works. 你相信我 很管用
[28:26] – OK, stop! – What am I doing now? 好了 住手 我现在干吗
[28:28] Please take your hand off the gear. Off the gear stick! 请把你的手从排挡上拿开 从变速杆上拿开
[28:31] – All right. – Foot off the pedal. 好吧 脚从踏板上拿开
[28:32] – I’m not touching anything. – Let me explain to you something. 我什么都不动了 我给你解释些事情
[28:35] This car is my livelihood. This car is how I earn my living. 我就靠这辆车活了 这车是我的全部
[28:38] – I don’t know how you earn your living. – Yeah. 我不知道你是干什么的 恩
[28:41] But if I walked into your pub or your discotheque or your club 但如果我走进你的酒吧 你的舞池 或者俱乐部
[28:44] and I walked up to the DJ and I scratched all his records, 然后走向DJ 刮花他所有的碟片
[28:46] or I smashed all the glasses, 或者 我砸碎所有的杯子
[28:48] and I said, “I’m sorry, I didn’t know what I was doing,” that wouldn’t be acceptable. 然后我说 “对不起 我不知道我做了什么” 你肯定不能接受
[28:52] There is only one problem with that. 那我有个问题
[28:54] I don’t own a bar or a disco. I’m just a primary school teacher. 我没有酒吧 也没有舞厅 我就是个小学老师
[29:01] – Are you? – Afraid so, kiddo. 你是小学老师? 恐怕是的 孩子
[29:04] Are you a Satanist, Scott? 你是撒旦崇拜者吗 斯科特
[29:06] – No, in fact I’m exactly the opposite. – Are you the Pope, then? 不是 刚好相反 那你信教皇喽
[29:10] – That’s the same thing. – Is it? Does he know that? 那是一回事 是吗 他知道吗
[29:13] Right, you have three pedals, A, B, C. Accelerator, brake and clutch. 好了 你有三个踏板 A B C 油门 刹车 离合器
[29:18] # Talking about… Lovely. 继续讲 亲爱的
[29:19] – Good. – Yeah. 很好 恩
[29:21] What’s he like? 他长什么样
[29:23] – You’d love him. – Would I? 你会喜欢他的 会吗
[29:25] He made me laugh. He was funny. 他让我发笑 他很好玩
[29:27] What? Like funny “Ha ha” or funny peculiar? 什么样的 是哈哈大笑 还是怪怪的笑
[29:29] – Bit of both, actually. – So, what happened, then? 实际上都有点吧 然后呢
[29:32] – He shouted at me. – What? He gave you a telling off? 他冲着我大喊 什么 他训你了?
[29:34] He’s a little bit uptight. Just a little bit. 他那人有点拘谨 有那么点
[29:36] – Bet you wound him up. – Might set you up with him. 肯定是你激他了 把你介绍给他吧
[29:39] – Is he fit? – Yeah. 他看上去健康吗 是的
[29:41] No, he’s not fit at all. Just your type. 不 他看上去一点也不健康 不过就是适合你
[29:43] What do I get out of it? – You get a shag whenever you want. 有我什么好处啊 你就可以随时打炮了
[29:46] When was the last time that happened? 上次是什么时候
[29:48] Who’s fault’s that, eh? Where are you going? Suzy! 是谁的错 恩? 你要去哪 苏西
[29:53] – You all right? – All right? 你还好吧 好?
[29:55] – What’s going on? – Come on. 发生什么事了 走吧
[29:57] – You shouting at my little sister? – No. 你冲着我妹妹大喊大叫 我没有
[29:59] – Doesn’t look like it, does it? – Poppy! 看上去不像啊 是吧 波比
[30:01] – Where are you going? – Fuck off! 你要去哪 你给我滚
[30:03] Not coming with us, apparently. Adios. 别跟着我们 聪明点 再见
[30:08] Suze! 苏西
[30:36] Ooh.
[30:40] – Morning, Poppy. – All right? 早上好 波比 还好吧?
[30:41] – What’s the matter? – Buggered my back, haven’t I? 你怎么了 后背劳损了
[30:44] – Looks like it. – Trampolining. 看上去好像是 玩蹦床玩的
[30:46] – Trampolining? Really? – Yeah, I go every week. 蹦床? 真的假的? 恩 我每周都去
[30:48] – What? After school? – I love it. 哦? 放学以后? 我很喜欢
[30:50] Great. 真不错
[30:51] You’ve got to keep the muscles a-pumping. 你得常常锻炼肌肉 做做拉伸运动
[30:53] – Cos I’ve just started flamenco. – You haven’t? 因为我刚开始学佛拉明戈 是吗
[30:55] – It’s fantastic. – I’ve always wanted to do it. Bit of that. 这舞超棒 我一直很想跳 像这样
[30:58] – Careful. – I’m all right. 小心点 我没事
[31:00] – Come along, if you want. – When is it? 一起来吧 如果你想来的话 什么时候
[31:01] Every Tuesday, 6:30. 每周二 6点半
[31:03] – Well, see how you feel. – All right. 来吧 看看你感觉如何 好的
[31:12] – Morning, Leanne. – Morning. 早上好 丽安 早
[31:16] Stink of urine round here. 这附近都是尿骚味儿
[31:18] – I can’t smell anything. – Have you peed your pants? 我什么都没闻到 你又尿裤子了吗
[31:21] Yeah, sorry. 恩 不好意思
[31:22] – You’re a naughty girl. – Tell me about it. Ow! 淘气的姑娘 是啊
[31:25] – You all right? – Yeah. 你没事吧 恩
[31:26] Come on, we’re nearly there. 忍一忍 快到了
[31:27] – Have you lost your sense of smell? – Yeah, smoking dulls your senses. 你是不是没嗅觉啦 恩 抽烟抽得都闻不到味道了
[31:31] – And your brain. Here we go. – Go on, then. 脑子也没了 我们到了 上去吧
[31:39] Done that. 填好了
[31:41] – All done? – Yeah, thanks. 全都好了? 是啊 谢谢
[31:42] OK. 好
[31:43] Take care. 保重啊
[31:45] – OK, who have we got next? – Poppy Cross. 好了 下一个是谁? 波比-克劳斯
[31:48] Thanks. 谢谢
[31:49] Poppy? No, I’m Zoe. Nice to meet you. 波比? 不 我是祖 很高兴见到你
[31:51] No, I’m Poppy, sorry about her. Don’t know who she is. 不 我是波比 不好意思 不知道她是谁
[31:54] – My name’s Ezra. – Hello, Ezra. 我叫艾斯拉 你好艾斯拉
[31:55] – You want to just follow me upstairs? – Yeah. 请跟我上楼好吗 好的
[31:59] – You’re big, aren’t you? – Good luck! 你块头儿真大 祝你好运
[32:02] – Just take your time. – What are you going to do to me? Ooh! 慢慢来 你要对我做什么
[32:07] Makes me laugh. 我想笑
[32:09] OK, I’m just going to feel the muscles in your back. 好了 我现在要感觉下你背部的肌肉
[32:12] – Right. – And you let me know where the pain is. 好的 你告诉我哪里痛
[32:14] I’ll send you a text. 我会给你发消息的
[32:18] Strong fingers. 手指很有力
[32:21] That tickles. 好痒
[32:25] – Oooh! Bang on the money. – OK. 就是这了! 好的
[32:28] – Ow… – And this side? 这边?
[32:31] Yeah. 恩
[32:34] OK. Do you want to reach down to your side as if you’re picking something up? 好的 试试看侧边向下伸 就像要去捡东西一样
[32:38] Picking chickens. 捡鸡肉
[32:40] No, sorry. I can’t do that. Ow! Oooh. 对不起 我做不到 啊!
[32:48] Is it your back? 是后背吗
[32:50] Sorry? 什么?
[32:51] Cos it can affect everything, can’t it? 可以影响一切 是吧
[33:01] Like your mood and everything. 比如你的情绪啊 任何东西
[33:07] – Nice action. – Lie on your back for me, please. ;不错 仰面躺好
[33:10] Must get one of these. Come in very handy. 一定要来这么一下 迟早会有用的
[33:14] Oooh! Ow. OK, I’m just going to ask you to roll yourself onto your side, facing me. 好 现在我要你翻过身来侧躺着 面向我
[33:20] You don’t ask for much do you, eh? 你要求还真不过分啊 是吧
[33:23] I’m going to feel the muscles in your spine again. 我现在要再次感觉下你脊椎上的肌肉
[33:28] Ooh.
[33:34] Oh! # What-d’you-ma-call-it, ding dang dilly dilly da da, hoo-hoo!
[33:38] OK. 好了
[33:40] All right, lie back. 好了 躺回去
[33:43] There we go. 好了
[33:45] There’s a joint in your spine that’s jammed up. 你脊柱上有一个关节扭到了
[33:48] Oh, no. 哦 不要啊
[33:49] – Would you like me to release it? – Is it serious? 我帮你松一下怎么样? 严重吗
[33:51] – It’s not too bad. – What you going to do? Will it hurt? 不是很糟 你要怎么做?疼么?
[33:54] It may for a few days. 可能会疼几天
[33:58] – Go on, then. Go for your life. – Are you sure? 让暴风雨来得更猛烈些吧 你确定?
[34:02] If you’re quick. 如果你动作快的话
[34:03] OK. I’m going to roll you over and you’ll feel a short sharp click in your back. 好的 我现在要把你翻过来 你会感觉到后背咔嚓疼一下
[34:09] OK? Breathe in. And… 好吗 吸气….
[34:13] Oh. Wait a minute. 哦 等会儿
[34:16] OK. Are you ready? 好 准备好了吗
[34:18] Yeah. 恩
[34:19] OK, breathe in… 好的 吸气…
[34:21] – OK. – And release. 好 呼气…
[34:24] Oh, hoochy coochy ga-la!
[34:27] OK. Just relax for me. 好了 放松
[34:31] Didn’t know you were going to do that. 没想到你会那样做
[34:33] Ooh. Just relax and breathe normally. 放松 调整到正常呼吸就好
[34:41] OK, would you like to sit up for me? 好了 坐起来好吗
[34:44] Yeah. 好的
[34:52] Will this be a regular occurrence, chopping and changing? 以后会常常这样吗 随便改时间?
[34:55] – Sorry, Scott. Something came up. – I’ve got a life too, you know. 对不起 斯科特 发生了点事情 我也有自己的生活的
[34:58] – I had to make an appointment. – Isn’t this an appointment? 我得去赴个约会 难道这个不是吗
[35:01] I couldn’t help it. 我没办法的
[35:02] The road to hell is paved with good intentions. 黄泉路上好意多
[35:05] Sounds like fun. 听起来挺好玩的
[35:09] Having a bad day, are you? 今天过得不好 是吧
[35:11] – I had a bad pupil this morning. – Oh, no, what did he do? 今天早上遇到个坏学生 不是吧 他做什么了
[35:14] He was late, he refused to pay his money. 他迟到 拒付学费
[35:16] He slammed the door and swore at me. 摔车门 还骂我
[35:17] – You shout at him, did you? – I drove off, I’m not teaching him again. 你骂他了吧 我开走了 再也不会教他
[35:21] – You show him. – He’s rude, he’s arrogant, 给他点颜色看看 他很粗鲁 自大
[35:23] he’s overconfident and he’s too street. 他过于自信 太没素质了
[35:26] You don’t like that. 你不喜欢那样的
[35:27] He’s been overindulged and encouraged to express himself. 惯坏了 不停地表达他自己
[35:30] Express himself! Chop his hands off! 他敢 剁掉他的手!
[35:32] Do you know what it means when they do that? 你知道他们那么做代表什么吗
[35:34] – Go on. – How little do they know. 继续说 他们有多无知
[35:35] How little do their mothers know. 他们老妈有多无知
[35:39] And they smell. 而且他们很臭
[35:42] It’s not easy being you, is it? Eh? 你还真挺不容易的 是吧
[35:56] Fancy meeting you here, hey? 见到你真好 嘿
[35:59] You don’t have to laugh, I’ll let you off. 你可以不用笑的 我放过你了
[36:21] OK, gently, gently, gently, gently. 好的 慢点 慢慢来
[36:22] – Steady progression. – Sorry. 稳稳的来 对不起
[36:24] Take your foot off the brake. There’s no need to put your foot on the brake. 脚从刹车上拿开 不用把脚放在刹车上
[36:27] – Do you know what’s doing that? – What is doing that? 知道现在是什么在踩刹车吗 是什么
[36:30] – Your boots. Your boots are doing that. – No, I was taking my time. 你的靴子 你的靴子在踩刹车 不是 我在慢慢开
[36:33] – I panicked. – Your boots, they’re inappropriate. 我有点乱了 你的靴子 不适合开车
[36:35] OK, on. 好了 开始
[36:41] Poppy, come on. Let’s pick up some speed. OK? 波比 加油 来点速度 好吗
[36:44] – Don’t shout at me, Scott. – Well, don’t dilly dally, let’s just go. OK. 别冲着我大喊大叫 斯科特 好了 别慢慢悠悠了 快开吧
[36:47] – I’m just learning. – Next left-hand turn. OK? 我在学呢 接下来左转 好吗
[36:50] – You panic me. – So, mirror, signal, manoeuvre. 你吓到我了 好的 镜子 信号 移动
[36:52] – Gets me right there. – Enrahah, Enrahah. 开过去 因拉哈 因拉哈
[36:55] Both hands on the wheel, Enrahah. Enrahah. 双手放在方向盘上 因拉哈 因拉哈
[36:58] I don’t like that, gives me the creeps. 我不喜欢这样 让我觉得毛骨悚然
[37:00] OK, Poppy. Indicate. Mirror, signal, manoeuvre. 波比 指示灯 镜子 信号 移动
[37:03] – Indicate. – Signal, OK. 指示灯 信号 对的
[37:05] – How am I doing? – Foot down on the brake. Clutch. 我开得怎样 脚踩刹车 离合器
[37:08] You don’t want to stall. OK, find your biting point and peep and creep. 发动机别停 很好 找到联动点 看镜子 慢慢走
[37:11] – First gear. Peep and creep. 一档 看镜子 慢慢走 一档 – First gear.
[37:13] – Peep and creep. – Peeping and a-creeping. 看镜子 慢慢往前走 正在看镜子 正在慢慢开
[37:24] – When you get to the end of the road… – Ooh, he’s nice. 这条路开到头儿… 他真不错
[37:27] When we get to the end of the road… Can you please focus on the driving? 这条路开到头儿 专心开车好吗
[37:31] Enrahah, Enrahah. 因拉哈 因拉哈
[37:33] – Enrahah. OK! – I… That’s a bit weird. 因拉哈 好了! 我… 有点奇怪
[37:35] Foot on the brake, clutch. You don’t want to stall. 脚放刹车和离合器上 发动机别停
[37:38] Find your bite. Can you feel you’re slightly on a hill? 找到联动点 有没有在山上的感觉
[37:41] – No. – OK, put the hand brake on. 没有 好吧 拉手刹
[37:42] Find your biting point. OK, lock your door. Lock your door. 找联动点 好了 门锁好 门锁好
[37:46] – Don’t be ridiculous. – Poppy, there’s two of them. 别犯傻了 波比 有两扇门
[37:49] – Are you taking the piss? – Lock your door. 你要去撒尿吗 关上门
[37:51] – OK, let’s go. Let’s go, Poppy, let’s go. – I don’t believe you just said that. 我们走 波比 我们开车 真不敢相信你说出那样的话
[37:54] Let’s go. On you go. On you go. 走吧 继续开 继续开
[37:56] – Let’s go that way. – Poppy! Poppy, let’s go! 我们走那条路吧 波比!波比! 继续开
[38:00] – We’re on a bend. Now, let’s go. – Blimey, O’Reilly. 我们在拐弯处 快点走 哎呀
[38:04] Right, on you go. Keep to the left of the centre of the road. 很好 继续走 保持在路的左边
[38:13] Usual time next week? 12 o’clock? You can check it if you like. 下周同一时间 12点 如果你愿意的话 可以数一下
[38:18] See you. 回见
[38:21] Cheerio. 再见哟
[38:28] All right, doggie? 你好啊 狗狗
[38:35] Here’s another one. – Yeah. 再来一个
[38:37] Circle, completely red. 圆圈 红色
[38:40] What? Like a tomato? 什么呢 像西红柿吗
[38:41] For instance. White horizontal line. 举例 白色水平线
[38:44] Give us a clue, Zoe. 给点提示 祖
[38:46] Horizontal, parallel to the horizon. 水平的 跟水平线平行
[38:50] Thank you, Miss Marsh. 谢谢 马诗老师
[38:51] – You’re welcome. – So, it’s not… up and down like a yoyo. 不客气 好吧 不像悠悠球那样一上一下的
[38:55] – No. – Right. 不像 好吧
[38:56] – What is it? – Vertical. 是什么 垂直的
[38:58] – No, you muppet, the sign. – That’d be “no entry”. 不是啦 笨蛋 标志是什么 应该是”禁止入内”
[39:00] – For what? – For black boys on bicycles. 禁止什么 禁止骑自行车的黑人小男孩
[39:03] – Don’t get me started on that again. – It just popped out of his mouth. 别让我又想起来啊 就这么突然冒出来了
[39:06] – You can always get another instructor. – Yeah, I know. See how it goes, eh? 你可以另找一个教官的 我知道 看看再说吧
[39:10] – Ask me another. – This is also a red circle. 再来一个 还是一个红圆圈
[39:13] – Yeah. – Black car – this isn’t a racist thing. 黑色的车 跟种族歧视没关系
[39:15] – Glad to hear it. – Next to the black car is a red car. 很高兴听到这个 黑车旁边是个红色的车
[39:18] That’s Mr Golly overtaking Noddy. 那是我的神奇先生超了傻瓜的车
[39:21] – Enrahah. – Enrahah to you. 因拉哈! 你也因拉哈!
[39:23] – What is it? – No overtaking. 是什么 禁止超车
[39:26] – Enrahah. – Enrahah-ha-ha! 因拉哈! 因啦哈-哈-哈!
[39:29] – He sounds like a nutter. – He is a nutter. 他听起来像个疯子 他根本就是个疯子
[39:31] – How’s your back? – It’s all right, actually. He sorted it. 你的后背怎么样了? 还好了 被他治好了
[39:34] Magic fingers. He was sweet, wasn’t he? 魔法手指 他很帅 不是吗
[39:37] He was fit. 他很健康
[39:40] Octagonal sign with “stop” written in it. 八边形标志 里面写了个 “停”
[39:42] – Stop! – All right, then. 停! 那好吧
[39:49] Who’s going to blink first? 谁先眨眼睛?
[40:01] – Do you want a cup of tea? – Yes, please. 想来杯茶吗 好的
[40:05] No, you have the lasagna tonight. We can finish the chicken tomorrow. 不 你今晚吃烤面条 我们明天把鸡吃完
[40:10] Look, I can’t talk now. See you later. 听着 我们现在不能聊了 待会儿见
[40:13] – Do you think we’ll make it? – Depends on the traffic. 你觉得我们能到吗 看路况了
[40:16] Should be all right. Ooh, that’s my back! 应该没事的 哦 我的后背
[40:37] Hey, come in, ladies, as quick as you can. 嘿 请进 女士们 快点快点
[40:40] Do want to put your bags, and there’s a couple of places. 想放包的话 那还有几个地方
[40:43] – Sorry we’re late. – Sorry. 对不起我们迟到了 不好意思
[40:44] No problem, it’s very Spanish to be late. Take your places. Then we can start. 没关系 这非常有西班牙风格 选好位置 我们开始了
[40:48] Here. 站这吧
[40:53] I was just introducing myself to the peoples what don’t know me. 我刚刚向不认识我的人们 介绍了自己
[40:56] It’s lovely to see you again and lovely you bring a friend. 再见到你真好 更好的是你还带了朋友来
[40:59] Welcome in my class. 欢迎来上我的课
[41:01] So, my name is Rositta Santos and I’m coming from Sevilla in Spain. 好的 我的名字叫罗塞塔-桑托斯 我来自西班牙的西维尔
[41:07] Or Seville, what you say here. 或者塞维利亚 你们这里的叫法
[41:11] What is famous for our bullfighting, our beautiful oranges – 那里以斗牛闻名 当然还有我们的橘子
[41:18] what your English peoples turn into disgusting marmalade. 你们英国人把橘子做成恶心人的果酱
[41:23] Are you going to keep those sunglasses on, then? 你是不是要一直戴着那个太阳眼镜
[41:26] And also is the birth home of flamenco. 塞维利亚也是佛拉明戈的发源地
[41:31] Sorry. 不好意思
[41:48] Then everybody is ready… I hope. 现在大家都准备好了… 我希望是这样
[41:53] So, feet in parallel. Hip distance apart. 好的 双脚平行 提臀
[41:57] Pulling up from the waist. Opening across the chest. 腰部上提 扩胸
[42:02] Shoulder blades drawing down to the spine. 肩胛骨沿脊椎向下拉
[42:06] Arms relaxed. 手臂放松
[42:10] And taking the head over to your right. 头向右伸
[42:14] Feeling that lovely stretch at the neck. 感受一下脖子里的力道
[42:20] Then to the left. 然后向左伸
[42:22] Not very flamenco, is it? 不是很佛拉明戈 是吗
[42:26] To the right. 向右
[42:28] Bringing the head back to the centre. 头部转回中间
[42:32] And relax. Lovely. 放松 很好
[42:35] So, guys. We’re going to reverse the abs now. 好的 现在我们开始扩展腹肌
[42:38] Right foot in front. 右脚在前
[42:40] Lifting up from the elbows like they got strings attached. 举起手肘 好像有线提着一样
[42:44] Like little Pinocchio. 好像小匹诺曹
[42:45] Lifting, lifting. 上提 上提
[42:47] Keeping the shoulders down. Arms above the head. 肩膀保持向下 手臂举过头顶
[42:50] Framing the face. Here I am… proud. 注意面部表情 像这样… 骄傲一点
[42:55] Then bringing the arms down in front. Pressing, pressing, pressing. 然后把手臂从前面放下来 向下压 向下压
[43:00] Keeping the tension, keeping the strength, but fluid as well. 保持住张力 保持这个力度 但要流畅
[43:04] Then lifting up again from the elbows. Like the eagle spreading his wings. 再从肘部开始提升 就好像老鹰要展开它的双翼
[43:10] Beautiful, angry, ferocious. 优美 愤怒 凶狠
[43:15] And, guys, when you’re lifting up your eagle wings, 同学们 当你们提起你们的鹰翼的时候
[43:19] remember that this dance comes from the pain, from the suffering 要记得 这个舞蹈来源于痛苦 来自于煎熬
[43:25] of los gitanos… 的吉普赛男子
[43:27] erm… what you say, “the gypsies”. 嗯就是你们口中的”吉普赛人”
[43:30] I know this word not politically correct, 我知道这个单词从政治意义上讲是不对的
[43:33] but these guys, they been squashed down by society 但这些人 他们被社会排挤了
[43:37] for centuries, centuries, and they say, 好几个世纪 然后他们说
[43:41] “We don’t need this. We got pride. “我们不要这样 我们有自己的荣耀
[43:44] We got dignity. 我们有尊严
[43:46] We got heart. We got flamenco. “ 我们有心 我们有佛拉明戈”
[43:50] They say, “This… my space. “ 他们说 “这里… 我的世界”
[43:54] My space. 我的世界
[43:56] My space. 我的世界
[43:58] My space. Everybody… do this. One, two. 我的世界 同学们 这样做 一 二
[44:01] My space. 我的世界
[44:03] – And again. – My space! 再来 我的世界
[44:05] – Vamos! Vamos! – My space! 快点! 快点! 我的世界
[44:07] – And again. – My space! 再来一次 我的世界
[44:09] – Vamos, vamos. – My space! 快点 快点 我的世界
[44:12] – With meaning. – My space! 充满了意义 我的世界
[44:14] But, guys. 但是 同学们
[44:15] My space! 我的世界
[44:16] – One more time. – My space! 再来一次 我的世界
[44:18] – With expression. – My space! 面带表情 我的世界
[44:21] – I don’t believe it. – My space! 我不相信 我的世界
[44:23] OK, guys. I’ll give you two counts in. 好了 同学们 现在分成两排
[44:26] Then we’re going to stamp 然后我们边跺脚边拍手走到中间 好吗
[44:38] Guys, guys, guys. What are you doing? 同学们 同学们 你们在干什么
[44:44] Where is the passion? Where is the revenge? Where is the blood? 激情呢 那种复仇的情绪呢 血性呢
[44:47] This is flamenco. 这是佛拉明戈舞
[44:49] That clapping, so polite. It’s like the end of the opera. 你们拍手拍的太文雅了 好像歌剧结束后的喝彩
[44:52] “Excuse me, how many sugar you want in your tea?” “你好 请问你的茶里要加多少糖”
[44:57] This woman been spending every Wednesday afternoon for a year 这个女人 这一年里每个周三下午都在这
[45:00] with your husband, in a hotel in Paddington. 跟你的丈夫 在帕丁顿的一个旅馆里
[45:03] This guy been having an affair for five years with your best friend. 这个男人跟你最好的朋友发生婚外情已经5年了
[45:08] Your boyfriend, what you gave your love, your spirit, for five years 而你的男朋友 这5年里你给了他所有的爱
[45:12] betrays you with a Swedish bitch, what is 22 years old. 而他却为了一个22岁的瑞士婊子背叛你
[45:18] You want to kill him. You want to cut off his balls. 你想杀了他 你想阉了他
[45:23] He’s such a bastard! I hate him! 他禽兽不如 我恨他!
[45:28] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[45:41] Didn’t bargain for that. That was something else. 真没料到 还真的有故事
[45:44] I know, but all credit to her. 我知道 但她可真行
[45:45] She picked herself up. She came straight back. 她很快就恢复 直接回来了
[45:48] As if nothing had happened. Like a little fireball, wasn’t she? 就好像什么都没发生过一样 真是精力十足 对吧
[45:50] – Not a grain of sentimentality. – No, wipe the tears. 一点都看不出感伤 没有 擦干眼泪重来
[45:53] Bless her. I wanted to give her a hug. 上帝保佑她 我真想抱抱她
[45:55] I don’t think she’d appreciate that. 我觉得她不会喜欢的
[45:57] No! “This is my space, get off me!” 当然不会 “不要! 这是我的世界 滚远一点”
[46:00] Leaves a nasty taste, though, exploding her heart all over the floor. 不管怎么说 感觉很不好 她的心碎的散落一地
[46:03] – Then it was “put that away”. – Stick that in a box. 然后马上又整理好 放回盒子里
[46:05] – Get it out another time. – Perhaps never. 改天再拿出来 可能永远都不会再提
[46:07] – You’ll be lucky. – I know. 你真幸运 我知道
[46:09] She must be going through some shit, though, mustn’t she? 她一定经历过一些很糟的事情 你觉得呢
[46:11] – She’s actually a good teacher. – Oh, yeah, definitely. 她的确是个好老师 恩 是啊 的确
[46:16] She’s going to burn herself out. 她想要耗尽她全部的精力
[46:17] I believed her when she said she’d cut off his balls, though. Didn’t you? 她说她要阉了他的时候 我相信了 你呢?
[46:21] I don’t expect the guys will be back next week, then? 我觉得下周男生们不会来了
[46:23] No! Snip, snip. 哦不! 咔嚓 咔嚓
[46:27] – How’s your love life? – How is my love life? 你感情生活怎么样 我感情生活怎么样
[46:29] – Nothing doing? – Not a sausage. 没什么进展? 压根没有
[46:30] – Are you OK with that? – Oh, yeah. 你觉得这样挺好? 恩 挺好
[46:33] – Good for you. – Cheers. 你好就好 干杯
[46:34] Cheers. 干杯
[46:38] – How’s your Beth? – Darren’s dumped her. 你家贝丝怎样 达伦把她甩了
[46:40] Oh, no. 哦 不会吧
[46:42] Just before her 18th birthday. “Thanks, Darren. “ 就在她18岁生日之前 真多谢他了
[46:44] – Why do men always do that, eh? – I know. 为什么男人老是那样? 我知道
[46:46] Christmas, Valentine’s Day. Boom! They’re gone. 圣诞节 情人节 嘣! 就没了!
[46:50] – I hope he won’t turn up to the party. – Name off the list. 我希望他不要在派对上出现 从名单上划掉
[46:53] I’m looking at her and thinking, “Don’t call him. Don’t call him. “ 我看着她的时候就想 “不要打给他 不要打给他”
[46:56] – “Don’t do it, Beth. Don’t do it. ” – You can’t say anything, though. “不要 贝丝 不要” 可你什么都不能说
[46:59] – You’ve got to let them get on with it. – You can’t help being protective. 你应该让随他们去 可总是情不自禁想保护她
[47:04] Of course, she’s got her A levels coming up. 当然了 她的成绩可是数一数二的
[47:06] Fingers crossed, she’s going to Manchester. 谢天谢地 她要去曼彻斯特了
[47:08] – Fantastic. What she want to do there? – Sociology. 真棒! 她打算学什么 社会学
[47:11] – Lovely. – I hope she’ll take a gap year. Travel. 不错啊 我希望她能休学一年 去旅旅游
[47:14] That’s important, see the world. 这很重要 去看看世界
[47:16] – I think so. Cos I never got the chance. – Nor me. 我也这么想 因为从来没有这样的机会 我也是
[47:19] – You made up for it later, though. – Didn’t I just? 你以后会补上的 我不就补上了吗
[47:22] – Where were you? – All over the place. 你去哪了 所有地方啊
[47:24] Taught in this school in Thailand, six months. Me and Zoe. 在泰国一个学校教了6个月 我跟祖一起去的
[47:28] Started off in Australia. Zoe’s got relations in Melbourne and Sydney. 从澳洲开始 祖在悉尼跟墨尔本都有关系
[47:32] Bali, Java, Malaysia, Vietnam – beautiful. Then Thailand. 巴厘岛 爪哇 马来西亚 越南 很漂亮 然后是泰国
[47:37] Fabulous. 太好了
[47:39] Amazing. Gorgeous kids. Loved learning. 60 in a class. 真的很好 孩子们也很棒 很爱学习 一个班60个人
[47:43] – 60? – Oh, yeah. 60个? 恩 是啊
[47:44] Fantastic. Great challenge. 太了不起了 好大的挑战
[47:47] – And for them. – Especially for them. 对他们也是挑战哦 尤其是对他们来说
[47:48] Yeah. 是啊
[47:52] – Do you want another one? – I’d love to but I’m driving, aren’t I? 再来一杯? 我也想啊 但是我还要开车呢
[47:55] Oh, of course you are. Got to be good. Work tomorrow. 是哦 要小心 明天还要上班呢
[48:50] Poppy, this is your third driving lesson. 波比 这是你第三次课吧
[48:52] – I’m getting quite good, aren’t I? – No, you’re not good. 我开得越来越好了 是吧 不 你没有
[48:55] You’re smug. You’re too easily distracted. 你自满 并且太容易分心了
[48:57] You’re distracted by squirrels, by dogs, by children in the park, 你看到什么都会分心 松鼠 狗 公园里的孩子
[49:00] by old ladies in surgical stockings, by half-naked men in their gardens. 穿着长袜的老太太 半裸的男人
[49:04] – Oh, well, he was quite fit, wasn’t he? – No, he wasn’t fit, he had a paunch. 他身材很好吗 不是吗 不 不好 他有啤酒肚
[49:07] – I didn’t know you were checking it out. – Keep your eyes focused on the road. 没想到你也看到了 你所要做的 就是注意看路
[49:11] This car is a lethal weapon. Pay attention or you’ll kill somebody. 这车是个致命的武器 不注意的话 你就会害死别人
[49:15] Keep to the left of the centre of the road. 保持在路的左侧
[49:17] Oh, come on, Scott. How often do you see a squirrel sending a text like that? 拜托 斯科特 你几时会见到松鼠那样发信息的
[49:21] – Left turn. Mirror, signal, Enrahah. – Sending a little text. 左转 看镜子 注意信号 因拉哈 发送信息中
[49:25] Enrahah! 因拉哈
[49:30] I can’t believe you’re a teacher, that you’re in charge of 40 children. 我真不敢相信你是一个老师 要管理40个孩子
[49:34] It took me by surprise, to be honest. It’s 30. 我也吃惊 说实话 是30个
[49:36] 30. You have no respect for order. 30 你根本不遵守秩序
[49:38] You are arrogant, you are disruptive and you celebrate chaos. 你自大 爱捣乱 还唯恐天下不乱
[49:41] – I slipped through the net, didn’t I? – No, you are the net. 我不就是条漏网之鱼吗? 不 你是那张网
[49:44] Believe you me, Poppy, you are the net. 相信我 波比 你是那张捕鱼的网
[49:46] OK, we’re going to do the next left turn. Mirror, signal, manoeuvre. 好 我们现在来做下一个左转 看镜子 注意信号 移动
[49:49] – Enrahah. Keep with it, Poppy. – Oooh. Don’t like this corner. 因拉哈 时刻注意它 波比 哦 我不喜欢这个转弯
[49:53] Get away from the bend. 开出弯道 开出弯道 Get away from the bend.
[49:56] Do you remember the pyramid? Do you remember the shape of the pyramid? 还记得金字塔吗? 还记得金字塔的形状吗?
[49:59] – Enrahah. – No. 因拉哈 不是
[50:00] Enrahah is the eye at the top of the pyramid. 因拉哈是金字塔顶上的眼睛
[50:02] I’m talking about the bottom of it. 我现在在说的是它的底部
[50:04] Those at the bottom of the pyramid are kept in total ignorance 金字塔底部是完全的愚昧
[50:07] of what those at the top of the pyramid are achieving. Enrahah. 顶部就完全成功 因拉哈
[50:10] Where are you on the pyramid? 你在金字塔顶吗?
[50:12] – I’m outside the pyramid, looking in. – Of course you are. 我在金字塔外面 往里面看 你当然是
[50:15] Where are you? That is more to the point. Where are you and your children? 你在哪呢? 这才是关键 你跟你的学生们在哪?
[50:19] – Where are we all, eh? – The next left turn. Enrahah. 我们现在在哪? 下一个左转 因拉哈
[50:22] – Did you like school, Scott? – I’m afraid it didn’t agree with me. 你喜欢上学吗 斯科特 我对学校不感兴趣
[50:25] Oh, that’s a shame. 哦 真可惜
[50:28] Let me tell you something about the education system. 我来告诉你一些有关教育体制的事情吧
[50:31] – Oh, go on, then. – It produces left brain prisoners. 那你继续 现在的学生只会用左脑
[50:35] – Do you know what that means? – I do. 你知道我的意思吗 我知道
[50:36] Well, I’ll tell you. Our brain has two sides. 很好 我告诉你 我们的大脑有两侧
[50:39] The left brain and the right brain. The left brain… Keep going, keep going. 左脑和右脑 左脑呢… 继续开继续开
[50:42] The left brain is information, data. It’s dead. 左脑存储信息 数据 死掉了
[50:45] The right brain is individuality. It’s where the soul lies. 右脑就是人格了 这才是我们的灵魂所在
[50:48] And the education system, it works like this – “I will give you a world view. 现在的教育体制是这样 “我告诉你一个世界观
[50:52] And if you repeat my world view, if you reconfirm my world view, 如果重述了我的世界观 如果你再次确认了我的世界观
[50:56] you will pass your exams and you will go higher and higher and higher 你就会通过我的考试 然后越升越高
[51:00] and you will become a policeman, a magistrate, 然后你就会成为一名警察 一名治安检察官
[51:02] a lawyer, a general, a politician, and you will be happy and you will succeed. 一名律师 一个将军 一个政客 你就会很幸福很成功
[51:06] But if you think for yourself, 但是如果你为自己着想
[51:08] if you think outside of the box, then you will be unhappy and you will fail. “ 如果你想跳出这个框框 你就不会幸福 会失败
[51:11] That’s how the education system works. Left turn. Enrahah. Signal. Enrahah. 教育体制就是这样的. 左转 因拉哈 看信号 因拉哈
[51:19] Were you bullied at school, Scott? 你在学校里是被人欺负吗 斯科特
[51:24] We’re going to do the next left turn. Enrahah. 我们再来一个左转 因拉哈
[51:26] Kids, they can be cruel, can’t they, eh? 孩子也是可以很残忍的 是吗?
[51:32] Nick! 尼克!
[51:37] Nick, what’s going on? Eh? 尼克 出什么事了 啊?
[51:41] Are you all right, Charlie? 你还好吗 查理
[51:43] Yeah, I could see that. What’s going on, eh? 我看到了 怎么回事啊
[51:49] Venga, venga! 加油 加油
[51:53] Don’t bounce. 不要跳起来
[51:55] Keep pounding. 继续跺脚
[51:58] Facing front. 面朝前
[52:02] Look in front of us. 注视我们的前方
[52:07] It’s not salsa. Keep straight. 这不是莎莎舞 站直
[52:13] Uno, dos, tres. Uno, dos, tres. 来吧 来吧 一 二 三 一 二 三
[52:18] Face the front. Don’t look at me. Uno, dos, tres. Keep it pounding. 面朝前 不要看我 一二 三 继续跺脚
[52:23] Uno, dos, tres. Uno, dos, tres. 一 二 三 一 二 三 一 二 三 一 二 三 Uno, dos, tres. Uno, dos, tres.
[52:29] Bravo, everybody. 非常好!
[52:32] I have to tell you, I am slightly impressed. 我不得不告诉你们 我有点被震撼了
[52:38] Much better than last week. Though of course this is not difficult. 比上周好多了 虽然现在的课程还不是很难
[52:43] And still could improve. 还有待提高
[52:45] But… it will do. 但是… 还算过得去
[52:47] For now. 到目前为止
[52:50] Be quiet. Get on with it.
[52:53] What are you writing about? All about you? 你在写什么 写你自己吗
[52:57] That’s lovely, Savannah. 写的很好啊 瑟凡娜
[53:01] Good girl. Married with a prince, yeah? 好孩子 嫁给王子了是吗
[53:05] There we are. You carry on with your work, there’s a good… 很好 你继续写 写得很好…
[53:10] Yeah, you carry on. You draw a picture now. 对 你继续 现在画张画吧
[53:12] Hold on. What’s going on? Can you stop that, please? 别打了 怎么回事 可以请你住手吗
[53:15] What is happening? Are you hurting Ayotunde? 发生什么事了 你为什么要打阿童迪
[53:20] Are you all right? He hurt you hard? 你怎么样 打的疼吗
[53:23] He hit you? Come here. We do not hurt our friends. 他打你? 你过来 我们从不伤害朋友
[53:26] You come and sit over here. Get on with your work. 你过来 坐到这边 继续做功课
[53:31] You were hurting Ayotunde for no reason. That’s not very nice. 你刚才无缘无故的打阿童迪 这样非常不好
[53:34] That’s not what we do to our friends. 我们对朋友是不这样做的
[53:38] – I can’t do these. – Yes, you can. You carry on with that. 我画不好 你可以的 继续画
[53:42] – Miss, I’ve got a tiger fish. – OK, Chelsea. 老师 我画了只老虎鱼 好的 切尔西
[53:44] What’s happening here, eh? 发生什么事了
[53:55] You can talk to me, you know? 你可以跟我说的 知道吗
[53:59] Anything you want to say. 想说什么都行
[54:03] I’m here to help you. 我可以帮助你
[54:14] Because I’m your mate, aren’t I? 因为我是你的伙伴 对不对
[54:19] – Yes. – Yeah, that’s right. 是的 恩 这就对了
[54:22] That’s what mates do… 伙伴就应该这样做…
[54:25] …isn’t it? …是吗
[54:27] – Yes. – Yeah. 是的 很好
[54:35] What’s making you so angry? 什么事情让你这么生气
[54:43] I want to help sort this out. 我想帮你解决
[54:47] Come on, chop chop. 来吧 快点
[54:51] – Hi, Jenny. – Hi, Poppy. 嗨 珍妮 嗨 波比
[54:56] – Poppy. – Have you got a minute? 波比 你有时间吗
[54:57] – What’s up? – I think I might have a problem. 怎么了 我可能有点小麻烦
[54:59] – Come in. Sit yourself down. – Cheers. 进来 坐下吧 谢谢
[55:06] It’s Nick, really… 关于尼克 真的….
[56:45] You know what I mean, you know? 你明白我的意思吗?
[56:49] You know? 明白吗?
[56:51] – You know? – I know. 明白吗? 我明白
[56:54] It’s, it’s, it’s, it’s, it’s, it’s… 是…
[56:57] Isn’t it just? 是刚才吗?
[56:58] You know? You know, it’s… 你知道? 你知道 是…
[57:02] You know, they, they, they, they, they… 你知道的 他们…
[57:05] Do they? 他们怎么了…
[57:07] They’re not, they’re not, they’re not, they’re not! 他们不是 他们不是…
[57:10] They’re not, you know? Oh. 他们不是 知道吗?
[57:28] Are you warm enough? 你冷吗
[57:31] # I know, I said that I was leaving 我说过我会离开
[57:36] – That’s nice. – He’s, he’s, he’s… 不错呀 他 他…
[57:39] – Is he? – You know, he’s… 他? 你知道的 他…
[57:42] Ah, now, and he’s, he’s… Oh, he’s… 现在 他 他… 他…
[57:46] Oh, no. 不是吧
[57:49] He’s, he’s, he’s… 他 他 他…
[57:53] – What is he? – He’s a prick. 他是什么? 他是个混蛋
[57:55] Oh! I know a few. 我知道一点的
[58:00] There you go. 就是这样
[58:03] That’s it. Yeah. 就是这样
[58:06] – You know what I mean, you know? – Yeah, yeah. 你明白我的意思 是吗 是的 是的
[58:09] She’s, she’s, she’s… 她是 她 她…
[58:12] She’s, she’s, she’s, you know. She’s, she’s… 她 她 她是…你知道 她 她是…
[58:14] You know. She’s, she’s, she’s, she was, she was… 你知道 她是 她是…她…她…
[58:18] She was, she was, she was, she was… 她曾是 她曾是…
[58:22] – She was so… – Was she? 她曾是什么? 是吗
[58:24] She wouldn’t, you know. She wouldn’t. She wouldn’t, you know. 她不会 你知道 她不会的 她不会的
[58:26] She wouldn’t, and I’m, I’m… I’m not, you know. 她不会 我 我… 我不是 你知道
[58:29] I’m not, you know. I’m, I’m… She’s… you know. She’s… 我不是 你知道 我 我… 她 她…
[58:34] She’s, you know. She’s… 她 她…
[58:36] You know, they’re, they’re, they’re, they’re… 他们 他们 他们…
[58:40] You know what I mean? 你明白我的意思吗
[58:42] Yeah. 是的
[58:45] I do. 我明白
[58:49] What’s your name? 你叫什么
[58:52] Hey? – Come on. – Where are you going? 嗨? 来 你要去哪儿?
[58:56] – Taxi! – That’ll be for me. 出租车! 那是我的出租车
[58:59] Come on, ‘sake. 跟上 天啊
[59:03] Keep your hair on. 冷静点儿
[59:06] I’ve only just met you. Mum warned me about going with strangers. 我才碰到你 我妈妈说不要和陌生人通路
[59:12] – Where are you going? – Longest way out, shortest way home. 你要去哪儿 绕到似最远 归程是捷径
[59:16] Oh, sod’s law. 事与愿违
[59:18] – Is he gone? – All right. What? 他死了吗? 好吧 什么?
[59:21] – Is he gone? – Ease up. 他死了吗? 放松
[59:23] – What? – Is he gone? 什么? 他死了吗?
[59:26] You what? 你说什么?
[59:27] – Is he gone? – Is who gone? 他死了吗? 谁死了吗?
[59:30] – The rubber knocker man. – You what? 推销橡胶的 你说什么?
[59:32] – The rubber knocker man. – Oh! The rubber knocker man. 推销橡胶的 推销橡胶的
[59:37] – Sssh. – Why didn’t you say? 嘘 你为什么不早说?
[59:39] – Is he gone? – Yeah, yeah. No, he’s gone, he’s gone. 他死了吗? 是的 是的 不 他死了 他死了
[59:42] – ‘Sake. – I see him. He’s a-running. 天 我看到他了 他在那里游荡
[59:44] He’s a-rubbing his knockers. He’s gone. 他是个推销员 他已经死了
[59:46] Oh, he’s gone. Hang about. 他死了 到处徘徊
[59:53] Oh, there you go. 你请便
[59:57] Found the en suite, then. 找间房子 然后
[1:00:04] Shake it all about. 甩掉一切
[1:00:12] What am I doing? 我在干什么?
[1:00:24] Oh, all done, then? 完事了?
[1:00:31] All right? 好了吗?
[1:00:50] Have you had your dinner? 你吃晚饭了吗?
[1:00:53] No. 没有
[1:01:06] – Here you are, take that. – No. 给你 拿着 不要
[1:01:10] – Something to eat. – No, thank you. 买些吃的 不要 谢谢
[1:01:21] – Where are you going to sleep tonight? – In a bed. 你今晚睡在哪里? 床上
[1:01:26] Of course you are. Silly me. 当然 我真傻
[1:01:38] What? 怎么了?
[1:01:54] You know? 你明白?
[1:01:59] Yeah. 明白
[1:02:52] Next, please. 下一个
[1:03:07] – Are you asleep? – Yeah. 睡觉了吗? 睡了
[1:03:22] So what you been up to? 你去哪儿了?
[1:03:25] – This and that. – Ducking and a-diving. 好多事儿 乱七八糟的事儿
[1:03:29] Wheeling and a-dealing. 发挥才干
[1:03:30] – So where you been? – Tooing and a-froing. 你到底去哪儿了? 到处转转
[1:03:34] – Seriously. 说真的呢 说真的 – Seriously.
[1:03:37] I went for a walk. 我去散步了
[1:03:39] Thought we were going out for a drink. 还以为我们要出去喝酒呢
[1:03:42] Oh, yeah. Sorry. 抱歉
[1:03:44] – Left you a message. – My battery died on me. 给你留了留言 我手机没电了
[1:03:51] – So how was your day? – How was your day? 你今天过得怎么样? 你今天怎么么样?
[1:03:55] Fantastic, the earth moved. 棒极了 大地都感动了
[1:03:57] – I’ve got a violent pupil in my flock. – What’s he doing? 我的队里有个野小子 他怎么了?
[1:04:02] – Being violent. – What, is he hitting you? 很暴力 什么 他打你了?
[1:04:04] – He’s been hitting the other kids. – What are you doing about it? 他打了另外一个孩子 你怎么处理的?
[1:04:07] I spoke to Heather. 我和海瑟谈了
[1:04:10] Poor little bugger. 可怜的小家伙
[1:04:14] You’ve got to love them, haven’t you? 你会喜欢他们的吧?
[1:04:17] Yeah, otherwise you’d kill them. 是啊 不然你就得杀了他们
[1:04:21] So where did you go tonight? 那你今晚去哪里了
[1:04:23] The eternal question. Where have we been? Where are we going? 永恒的问题 我们去了哪?我们要去哪?
[1:04:27] What’s the meaning of life? 生活的真谛是什么?
[1:04:30] I went to the moon and then back again. 我去了月球 又回来了
[1:04:33] – Wow, you walk quickly. – I’ve got good legs. 哇 你走得还真快 我有一双美腿
[1:04:36] Yeah, you’ve got great legs. Not that you’re my type. 是很不错 但不是我喜欢的类型
[1:04:39] – These are great legs. – Ah, get off. Read your palm. 它们是双好腿 拿开手 给你看手相
[1:04:46] Oh, I see a very strong line. 我看到一条很深的线
[1:04:49] It’s your bullshit line, and I see a tall, dark, handsome… turd. 是你的狗屎运线 我看到一个高个子 黑黑的挺帅的…臭小子
[1:04:56] – Next to it is a bloke. – A bloke? 旁边是个男人 男人?
[1:05:00] – Yeah. – Let’s see. 是的 看看
[1:05:01] Oh, yeah, there he is. Isn’t he gorgeous? 是他啊 是不是很帅?
[1:05:05] – Not my type. – No. 不是我喜欢的类型 不
[1:05:10] Where have all the good men gone, eh? 好男人都哪儿去了?
[1:05:13] Well, they’re not hiding in here, are they? 不会藏在这里吧?
[1:05:17] Come out, come out, wherever you are. We’re ready and waiting. 出来 出来 不管你在哪里 我们准备好等着你呢
[1:05:24] They haven’t got the balls. 他们没蛋蛋
[1:05:34] – All right, Nick? – Yeah. 好了 尼克? 是的
[1:05:35] – How you doing there? – I’m reading. 你干什么呢? 我在读书
[1:05:38] – What you reading? – “Yuck!” 你读什么书呢? “笑话大全”
[1:05:40] – “Yuck!” That’s nice, isn’t it? – Oh, it’s a classic, that. “笑话大全” 不错啊 很经典
[1:05:44] – Nick, this is Tim. – Hi, Nick. 尼克 这是蒂姆 你好
[1:05:47] Hello. Now, Nick, when I asked you the other day, 尼克 我前几天问过你
[1:05:50] did you know what a social worker was, 你知道社会工作者是什么吗?
[1:05:52] can you remember what you said? 还记得你说的话吗
[1:05:53] A social worker helps you on… hard things. 社会工作者帮你…做困难的事
[1:05:59] A social worker helps you with hard things, yes. 社会工作者帮你解决苦难 没错
[1:06:01] – Yeah, smiley faces. – I’m going to see you later, OK? 笑脸 我待会去看你 好吗?
[1:06:01] – That’s true. – Yeah, very good. 对的 很好
[1:06:04] That’s right. And I was thinking, 这就对了 我在想
[1:06:06] how could I help Tim to get to know you a bit better? 我如何帮蒂姆更了解你呢?
[1:06:09] I was thinking, because you’ve done some very good learning this year… 我在想 因为你今年学得很好…
[1:06:12] Oh, I’d say so, yes. – He has, hasn’t he? 我同意 是的 他学得很好
[1:06:15] And I was thinking, would you mind showing Tim some of your work? 我在想 你能不能给蒂姆展示一下你的杰作?
[1:06:19] – No. – That’s a good idea. 不行 这是个好主意
[1:06:21] I’d love to see it. 我很想看
[1:06:23] Is that, “No, you don’t want to” or “No, you don’t mind”? 是”不 你不想看”还是”不 你不介意”?
[1:06:25] – No, I don’t mind. – I didn’t think you would. 不 我不介意 我想你不会的
[1:06:28] Well, that’s good, isn’t it? What’s it going to be? 这很好 看看都有什么?
[1:06:30] – You come and sit here. Have a look. – Oh, thanks. 你坐过来 看看 谢谢
[1:06:33] – We should show off your maths. – Are you good at maths, Nick? 我们应该看看你的数学 你数学好吗 尼克?
[1:06:36] – Are you all right, sweet? A bit tired? – Let’s have a look at this. Here. 你还好吗 宝贝? 累了吗? 看这里
[1:06:41] – What’s this, then? – Look. 这是什么? 看
[1:06:44] – This is last term. – Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick. 这是上学期的 对号 对号 对号
[1:06:47] Oh, he’s good at his numbers. – Very good. 他在数字上很棒 很好
[1:06:52] – See you. – Thanks, Mrs Stockman. See you soon. 一会见 谢谢 斯托克曼夫人 一会见
[1:06:55] – Smiley face, big smiley face there. – Smiley face, ticks everywhere. 笑脸 好大一个笑脸 笑脸 都是对勾
[1:07:00] – Very good. – All last term this was. 很棒 这都是上学期的
[1:07:03] Isn’t it? Not bad. 是吗? 不错
[1:07:06] Is it good this term as well? 这学期还是一样棒吗?
[1:07:07] Er… yes, it’s a bit on and off. Isn’t it? 呃…是的 有点波动
[1:07:11] – Oh, yeah. – Not so good. 是的 不是太好
[1:07:13] – We’ll get around that, though. – Of course. 我们会努力的 当然
[1:07:17] You know you’re not in trouble, don’t you, Nick? 你没事儿吧 尼克?
[1:07:21] – Yeah. 没事 是的 – Yeah.
[1:07:23] No-one could be angry with you. Not for long. 没人会生你的气 很快就好了
[1:07:28] You’ve been a bit angry, though, haven’t you? 你有点不高兴 是吗?
[1:07:30] Yeah. 是的
[1:07:33] – What’s made you angry? – I don’t know. 是什么让你不高兴? 我不知道
[1:07:37] You don’t know? 你不知道?
[1:07:39] What’s it like at home? 家里怎么样?
[1:07:41] Fine. 很好
[1:07:43] – Yeah, with you and your mum? – Yeah. 你和你妈妈之间? 是的
[1:07:45] Yeah. – You get on with your mum, don’t you? – Yeah. 是的 你和你妈妈在一起很好 是吗? 是的
[1:07:49] – Does anybody else come to the house? – No. 有别人去家里吗? 没有
[1:07:52] No? What about any of Mummy’s friends? 没有 那你妈妈的朋友们呢?
[1:07:56] Has she got a boyfriend? 他有男朋友吗?
[1:07:58] Yeah, she does. 她有
[1:08:00] She does? What’s his name? 她有? 他叫什么?
[1:08:04] Jason. 杰森
[1:08:05] Jason. 杰森
[1:08:07] Is Jason nice? 杰森人好吗?
[1:08:09] No. 不好
[1:08:16] Has he been making you angry, Nick? 是他让你不高兴的 尼克?
[1:08:20] Yeah. 是的
[1:08:22] That’s no good, is it? 这样不好 是吗?
[1:08:25] Have you got a piece of paper, Miss Cross? 你有纸吗? 克劳斯小姐
[1:08:29] Yeah, sure we could rustle one up. 有 我们可以画出来
[1:08:31] – You good at drawing, Nick? – Yeah. 你画画很棒吧 尼克? 是的
[1:08:33] OK. 好的
[1:08:37] – Here we go. – Let’s get you a pencil. 我们开始吧 给你找支铅笔
[1:08:41] There you go. 开始吧
[1:08:44] Take that, Nick, and what I’d like you to do, is draw me a house. 拿着 尼克 我要你画一座房子
[1:08:50] Do you think you can do that? 你能画出来吗?
[1:08:52] – Yeah. 可以 好的 – Yeah.
[1:08:53] Thought so. 我也这么想
[1:08:56] That’s your mum, in her bedroom. 这是你妈妈 在卧室里
[1:08:59] – And who else is there? – Jason. 旁边的是谁? 杰森
[1:09:02] Jason’s there. Where’s he? 那是杰森 他在哪里?
[1:09:05] – He’s in the living room. – In the living room. 他在客厅 客厅里
[1:09:08] – You’re all in different rooms, aren’t you? – Mm-hm. 你们都在不同的房间里? 嗯
[1:09:12] Why are you in a different room to Jason? 你为什么不和杰森在一个房间里?
[1:09:16] – Because he’s not nice to me. – He’s not nice. What does he do to you? 因为他对我很凶 他很凶 他对你做了什么?
[1:09:20] He hits me. 他打我
[1:09:22] – He hits you. – Yeah. 他打你 是的
[1:09:25] You know that’s not right, don’t you, Nick? 你知道那是不对的 是吗 尼克?
[1:09:34] – It was lovely to meet you. – Yeah, you too. 见到你很开心 我也是
[1:09:37] Thank you. I think he’ll be all right. 谢谢 我想他会没事儿的
[1:09:39] – Of course. – Yeah. 当然 是的
[1:09:40] – He’s got a good teacher. – Has he? Where is she? I can’t see her. 他有个好老师 是吗 她在哪儿 我怎么没看见?
[1:09:44] – I’m looking at her. – Oh. Thank you very much. 我正看着她呢 谢谢
[1:09:47] – I wouldn’t mind looking at her again. – She wouldn’t mind looking at you again. 我不介意再见到她 她也不介意再见到你
[1:09:51] Really? That’s good. 真的吗 很好
[1:09:52] – Give us your number. – OK, I’ll write it down. 给我们你的号码 好吧 我写下来
[1:09:55] That’s a start. 不错的开头
[1:10:03] There you go. 给你
[1:10:05] – Thank you very much. – You’re welcome. 非常感谢 不用谢
[1:10:08] – Goodbye. – See you. 再见 再见
[1:10:22] Are you all right? Had a good week? 你还好吗? 这周过得好吗?
[1:10:25] – Yeah. – Oh, that’s a bonus. 是的 这可真好
[1:10:28] Smells in here. 这里好臭
[1:10:31] I didn’t know you had a dog. 我不知道你还有狗
[1:10:34] No, it isn’t a dog. I just had a lesson. 不 不是狗 我刚才上了节课
[1:10:37] – Bit stinky, was he? – Could say that. 他有点臭啊? 可以这么说
[1:10:41] – You got a dog? – No, I live in a flat. 你有狗 不 我住公寓
[1:10:44] Be cruel, wouldn’t it? I’d love a dog. Have you ever had a dog? 很残酷 不是吗? 我喜欢狗 你养过狗吗?
[1:10:49] – Your mum and dad got a dog? – My dad’s dead. 你父母有狗吗? 我爸爸死了
[1:10:51] Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. 抱歉
[1:10:54] – How do you get on with your mum? – I don’t. Oh. 你和你妈关系怎么样? 不好
[1:11:00] You live with your mum and dad? 你和父母住一起?
[1:11:03] No. 没有
[1:11:05] How old do you think I am, 12? 你以为我多大了 12岁?
[1:11:08] – 22, 23? – Oh, I like you. 22 23岁 我喜欢你
[1:11:11] You can stay. 你可以留下
[1:11:13] I’m 30. 我30岁了
[1:11:15] Old maid, now. 老女人了
[1:11:20] So, do you live on your own? 你自己住吗?
[1:11:23] No. I live with my flatmate. 不 我和室友一起
[1:11:26] Nearly 10 years now. She done well, bless her. 快10年了 她很棒 保佑她
[1:11:30] – That’s a long time. – She’s gorgeous. I love her. 时间不短啊 她很漂亮 我爱她
[1:11:35] What do you mean, you love her? I mean, I love her. She loves me. We love each other. 什么意思 你爱她? 我爱她 他爱我 我们互相爱着
[1:11:46] What, so you’re… 什么 这么说你们是…
[1:11:48] What? 什么?
[1:11:54] Yeah, that’s it. That’s us. 是的 是这样 我们就是这样
[1:12:02] – You got a problem with that, Scott? – No, nothing to do with me. 你介意吗 斯科特? 不 我不介意
[1:12:08] I don’t think it is. 我不这么想
[1:12:14] – OK, check your mirrors. Enrahah. – Yeah, checking, checking. 检查一下你的倒车镜 因拉哈 是 检查中
[1:12:18] Indicate and knock on the door, let them know you want to come in. 自报姓名并敲门 让他们知道你想进去
[1:12:21] Knock on the door, OK. Put your foot down on the clutch. Put it in first gear. 敲门 踩住离合 挂上一档
[1:12:24] OK, find your biting point just before you go. OK, stop. 好的 开动前找到联动点 好 停
[1:12:27] – What? – Put the car in neutral. 什么? 车挂空档
[1:12:29] Put the car in neutral, the hand brake on. 车挂空档 拉住手刹
[1:12:31] Take your hand off the steering wheel, foot off the pedal, turn off the ignition. 放开方向盘 脚离开踏板 熄火
[1:12:34] – I haven’t started. – I’ve stopped. 我还没启动呢 是我停的
[1:12:36] – Now you tell me why I’ve stopped. – Got a headache? 告诉我为什么我停下来了 头痛吗?
[1:12:39] No. Yes! I have got a headache and you tell me why I’ve got one. 不 是 我头疼 你告诉我我为什么头疼?
[1:12:42] Erm… I don’t know. Time of the month? Oh, give me a clue. 我不知道 这个月的来了? 给点提示
[1:12:46] Well, think. Top to toe. Top to toe. 想想 从头到尾 从头到尾
[1:12:49] – Boots, Poppy. Boots. – Oh, here we go. 靴子 波比 靴子 又来了
[1:12:51] Every week I ask you, “Please wear appropriate footwear. “ 每周我都告诉你”穿合适的鞋子”
[1:12:54] And every week you insist on wearing those stupid boots. 可你每周都坚持穿这些破鞋
[1:12:57] – Yeah, sorry about that. – You know what this is? 抱歉 你知道这是什么吗?
[1:13:00] – This is vanity before safety. – Oh, right. 这是要脸不要命 好吧
[1:13:02] “I’m sorry, Mrs Jones. I’m sorry. Poppy killed your child, “对不起 琼斯女士 抱歉 波比害死了你的孩子
[1:13:05] but don’t worry, she looked really cool in her sexy, seductive boots. “ 别担心 她穿着性感诱人的靴子很不错
[1:13:08] – Am I keeping you awake at night? – No. 我让你睡不着觉了? 不
[1:13:10] Are you sure about that? 你确定?
[1:13:12] Shall we get on with the lesson? 我们能继续上课吗?
[1:13:14] Will you do something about your boots? 你能换掉靴子吗?
[1:13:16] I don’t think so. They’re fine. I’m comfy in these. 我不这么想 它们挺好的 我穿着很舒服
[1:13:19] A lot of people drive in heels. 很多人穿高跟鞋开车
[1:13:22] Very well, on your head be it. 很好 那你自己负责
[1:13:25] Yeah, okey-dokey. 好的
[1:13:34] Keep to the left of the centre. Enrahah. Enrahah. 保持在左边中间 好的 好的
[1:13:38] When we come to this bend, what do we do? 到拐弯处 我们应该怎么做?
[1:13:40] – Are you expecting the worst? – We keep to the left. 你在想最糟的情况吗? 保持在左边
[1:13:43] We expect a juggernaut, OK? 我们假设有辆大卡车 好吗?
[1:13:45] – Expect the worst. – Expecting the worst. 假象最糟的情况 假象最糟的情况
[1:13:47] – More gas, more gas. – Expecting the worst. 加油 加油 假象最糟的情况
[1:13:49] – Expecting the worst. – More gas. 假象最糟的情况 踩油门
[1:13:51] – There’s a juggernaut, get down! – Poppy, put both hands on the wheel 波比 双手抓住方向盘
[1:13:54] and keep your eyes on the road! 看着路
[1:13:56] – There was a juggernaut, Scott. – There wasn’t a juggernaut. 那是一辆大卡车 斯科特 并没有大卡车
[1:13:59] – That was a stupid thing to do, Poppy. – There was a little… 这样是最傻的做法 波比 有点…
[1:14:02] – Give me gas. Give me gas. – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. 给我加油 加油 对不起 对不起
[1:14:04] – I’m giving you gas. – Away from the bend. Give me gas. 我在加油 离弯道远点 加油
[1:14:12] -Right. – Poppy. – Yeah? 好的 波比 是?
[1:14:16] I am not going to allow you to endanger both of us, 我不允许你给我们俩带来危险
[1:14:19] just for you to have your stupid little joke. 就因为你愚蠢的小玩笑
[1:14:21] I mean, if you want to make jokes, if that’s what you want to do, 如果你想开玩笑 如果你就想这样
[1:14:24] then I will gladly sit here and you can take the mickey out of me 那我很愿意坐在这里 让你随便嘲笑我
[1:14:26] for ?2.50 an hour – it’s your money. 一小时2块五 你的钱
[1:14:29] – I’m big enough. I can take it. – Can you? 我够年龄了 我可以拿 可以吗?
[1:14:32] But I will not allow you to endanger yourself, myself, 但我不允许你用因为开玩笑威胁到自己 我
[1:14:35] and other road users just for your amusement. 还有别的路上的人
[1:14:38] I wasn’t taking the mickey, Scott. 我没有开玩笑 斯科特
[1:14:40] – I’m sorry. – Don’t touch me! Don’t you touch me! 对不起 别碰我 别碰我
[1:14:42] Right, that’s it. Get out! 对 好了 出来
[1:14:45] – What’s happening now? – Get in the passenger seat. 怎么了? 到副驾驶座上去
[1:14:48] – Why? – The lesson is over. I’m taking you home. 为什么? 课上完了 我送你回家
[1:14:52] Oh. So, that’s that, then, is it? 那么 完了 是吗?
[1:14:56] All right, then. 好吧
[1:15:03] Speak to the office and when they ask you, tell them I can’t teach you. 去见办公室的人 他们要问 告诉他们我教不了你
[1:15:12] Fucking! Take it easy, Scott. It’s all right. It’s all right. 妈的 放松 斯科特 没事的 没事的
[1:15:25] Well, come on, then. Let’s go. It’s costing me enough money as it is. 好了 走吧 花了我够多钱了
[1:15:31] All I ask is that you behave like an adult. 我只请求你像个成人一样
[1:15:36] What? Like you, Scott? 什么? 像你一样 斯科特?
[1:15:44] It’s like musical cars, this. 这像是一辆音乐车
[1:15:48] – What now? – Get in the driver’s seat, please. 又怎么了? 请去驾驶座
[1:15:52] I’ve never given up on a pupil. 我从不放弃初学者的
[1:15:55] Oh, so that bit’s over, is it? Oh, well, make your mind up. 可以结束了吗 决定好啊
[1:16:01] Do you want to have a walk, get a breath of fresh air or something? 想去散步吗 来点新鲜空气什么的吗?
[1:16:05] No? All right, then. 不? 好吧
[1:16:14] Check your mirrors. 看倒车镜
[1:16:21] What about that guy you gave up on the other week, eh? 那你上周放弃的那个人呢?
[1:16:26] He passed his test this morning. 他今早考试通过了
[1:16:29] – Oh, well, that’s good. – He didn’t deserve to. 很好 他不应该过的
[1:16:32] He was very rude. He didn’t even say thank you. 他很没礼貌 甚至连谢谢都不说
[1:16:35] I don’t know, some people. Doesn’t take much. 我不明白 有些人 并不在意
[1:16:40] – It’s just the little things. – That’s right. 只是小事 说得对
[1:16:42] Enrahah. 因拉哈
[1:16:44] Keep to the left of the centre of the road. 保持在路左边
[1:16:48] You can make jokes while you’re driving, but you will crash and you will die laughing. 你可以开车时开玩笑 然后笑着被车撞死
[1:16:54] Well, if you’re going to go, it’s the best way to go, I suppose. 如果你想 这样最好
[1:17:00] – Are you scared of death? – No, I’m not scared of death. 你怕死吗? 不 我不怕死亡
[1:17:02] I’m scared of dying. That’s why I woke up. 我怕的是要死 所以我要醒来
[1:17:05] – Oh, when did you wake up? – A long time ago. 你什么时候醒来的? 很久以前
[1:17:07] – Who set the alarm? – I did. 谁定的闹钟? 我
[1:17:09] – I opened my eyes and I saw. – And what did you see? 我睁开眼睛看到 看到什么?
[1:17:11] You can laugh while Rome is burning, but believe you me, Poppy, it is burning. 罗马燃烧时 你可以笑 但相信我 它在燃烧
[1:17:16] And if you don’t wake up, then you will be burnt to a cinder. 如果你不醒来 就会被烧成焦炭
[1:17:21] I mean, look around you. What do you see? Do you see happiness? 看看四周 你看到了什么 看到了欢乐?
[1:17:25] Do you see a policy of bringing happiness to people? No. No. 你看到了带给人们欢乐的政策? 没有
[1:17:29] You see ignorance and fear. 你看到的是忽视和恐惧
[1:17:31] You see… You see the disease of multiculturalism, 你看到…你看到的是多文化主义的诟病
[1:17:34] and what is multiculturalism? 什么是多文化主义
[1:17:36] Multiculturalism is non-culturalism. 多文化主义是无文化主义
[1:17:38] And why do they want non-culturalism? 他们为什么想要无文化主义?
[1:17:40] Because they want to reduce collective will. 因为他们想要减少共同愿望
[1:17:43] The American Dream never happened. 美国梦从未实现过
[1:17:44] The American nightmare is already here. 美国噩梦已经到来
[1:17:46] Look at the Washington Monument. 看看华盛顿纪念碑
[1:17:48] It is 555 feet above the ground and 111 feet below the ground. 555英尺在地上 111英尺在地下
[1:17:52] 555 plus 111 is 666. 555加111是666
[1:17:56] 666, Poppy. 666. 666 波比 666
[1:18:03] Keep to the left of the centre of the road. 保持在路的左边
[1:18:06] Are you an only child, Scott? 你是独生子吗 斯科特?
[1:18:12] Enrahah. Use all your mirrors. 因拉哈 所有的镜子都要用上
[1:18:16] Watch your speed. 注意速度
[1:18:37] Same time next week? 下周同样时间?
[1:18:39] – Of course. 当然 当然 – Of course.
[1:18:46] Stay happy. 保持好心情
[1:19:05] – Oh, come on, Suzy. – Don’t worry, she’ll be here. 别看了 苏西 别担心 她会来的
[1:19:09] What time’s Helen expecting us? 海伦希望我们什么时候去?
[1:19:11] – She wanted us there by four. – She’s going to go nuts. 她让我们四点到 她会抓狂的
[1:19:15] Not much I can do about that. Runs in the family. 我也没办法 这是家庭问题
[1:19:18] How was your lesson? 你的驾驶课怎么样?
[1:19:20] I don’t know. Dark. 不知道 黑暗
[1:19:23] – How do you mean, dark? – Dark as the night. 什么意思 黑暗? 如黑夜般黑暗
[1:19:28] He hasn’t been feeling you up, has he? 他没对你耍流氓吧
[1:19:31] I’d like to see him try. 我倒乐意让他耍
[1:19:33] Touching your knee instead of the gear stick, that old chestnut. 碰触膝盖而不是换挡杆 老笑话了
[1:19:36] No. 没有
[1:19:38] You all right, Poppy? 还好吗 波比?
[1:19:41] Yeah. I think I’m just worried about Helen. 没事 我只是在为海伦担心
[1:19:45] Really, how do you mean? 真的 怎么担心?
[1:19:47] – Should have gone to see her ages ago. – Yeah, families, eh? 几年前就应该去看她的 是啊 怎么说都是家人
[1:19:50] Oh, here’s Suzy. 苏西来了
[1:20:54] Here we are. 我们到了
[1:21:07] – Hello! – Are you all right? 你好 你还好吗?
[1:21:10] Look at this! Oh, mind the tree. 看这个 小心树
[1:21:13] – It’s nice to stand up. – All right, Poppy? 还好没摔倒 波比?
[1:21:16] – All right, Jamie? – Suzy, mind your sister’s new motor. 杰米? 苏西 小心你姐姐的新车
[1:21:19] – You all right, Jamie? – All right? 你还好吗 杰米?
[1:21:21] – Yeah. – Long time no see. 很好 好久不见
[1:21:23] – Yeah, long time no see. – All right, Suzy? 是啊 好久不见 是吧 苏西?
[1:21:25] – All right, Jamie? – All right. 杰米? 好啊
[1:21:27] Ooh, these are for you. 这是给你的
[1:21:29] – I got you a little bottle of bubbly. – Oh, thank you very much. It’s lovely. 我给你带了瓶香槟 谢谢 真好
[1:21:35] – All right. I’ll pop these upstairs for you. – Lovely, Jamie. Thank you very much. 我去楼上给你们准备 好啊 杰米 谢谢
[1:21:39] – Isn’t that lovely? – I’m guessing we’re having a barbecue. 很漂亮不是吗? 我们要烧烤
[1:21:42] Whatever gave you that idea, Suze? 你怎么会想到这个 苏西?
[1:21:45] – Keep on running, Jamie. – Yeah. 别闲着 杰米
[1:21:47] Better put these down now, shall I? That’s a good idea. Having fun yet? 最好把这些放下 好主意 开心吗?
[1:21:51] – Yeah. – Take your shoes off, Suzy. 是的 脱掉鞋 苏西
[1:21:53] – All right! – And you too, Poppy. 好的 你也是波西
[1:21:55] I’ll give you the grand tour. This is the downstairs toilet. 我带你看看 这是楼下的厕所
[1:21:58] – Oh, I thought it was the wine cellar. – I wish. 我以为是酒窖呢 我也希望
[1:22:00] Through here, this is the living room. 这里 是客厅
[1:22:03] Ta-da! Yeah, went with a blue and silver theme in here. 主色调是蓝和银
[1:22:06] Did you, Jamie? It’s very nice, isn’t it, Suze? – Here’s our dining area. – Lovely. 这是我们的餐厅 很漂亮
[1:22:11] There’s usually another chair here. But we put it outside for later. 这里通常还有一把椅子 但我们把它放在外面做备用
[1:22:14] – For the foxes? – Yeah! 给狐狸准备的? 是的
[1:22:15] – We only got it last weekend, didn’t we? – Yeah, flat pack. 这是上礼拜才买的 是的 拼装的
[1:22:18] Really? 真的?
[1:22:21] It’s beautiful, Helen. Haven’t you got green fingers, eh? 太美了 海伦 你对植物这么在行吗
[1:22:26] – Is it all right to smoke, Helen? – I suppose so. 可以抽烟吗 海伦? 可以
[1:22:29] Can you get the ash in the ashtray, please? 烟灰掸在烟灰缸里好吗?
[1:22:31] I’ll try not to miss the potty. 我尽力不洒在外面
[1:22:33] – You’ve been trained. – Come and see my roses! 你训练过了 来看看我的玫瑰
[1:22:35] – Oh, lovely. – I only planted these this time last year. 真漂亮 我是在去年这个时候种的
[1:22:38] – You didn’t. – They’ve done really well. 不会吧 它们长得很好
[1:22:40] I want to grow them into a big bush. 我想养成一大片
[1:22:42] – They smell lovely. – Don’t they just. 闻起来很香 非常香
[1:22:44] My lavender. Put that by the compost. 我的薰衣草 栽在肥料堆旁
[1:22:46] – Best place for it, really. – Hydrangeas need perking up a bit. 再好不过 真的 绣球花还不够振作
[1:22:50] Bit down in the dumps, is he? 有点东倒西歪的 是吧
[1:22:51] Hello there, cheer up. Might never happen. 你们好 振作一点 看来没戏了
[1:22:54] Busy Lizzies are doing very well. Beautiful flowers. 杜鹃花开得很茂盛 漂亮的小花
[1:22:57] – Been a bit busy, has she? – Going to plant more of these next year. 忙着开花 明年要多种一点
[1:23:00] – That looks crap. – Thanks, Suzy. 看起来糟透了 谢谢 苏西
[1:23:02] – Eucalyptus. – Oh, Zoe. 尤加利树 祖
[1:23:04] Gum tree! 橡胶树
[1:23:06] – Brings back memories, doesn’t it? – Yeah, the smell. 是不是唤起了回忆啊? 是啊 是香气
[1:23:08] G’day, blue, how’s it going? 你好 怎么样了?
[1:23:10] – Drinks up. – Cheers, Jamie. Let me give you a hand. 饮料来了 干杯 杰米 我来帮你
[1:23:13] – Cheers, everyone. – Cheers. 大家干杯 干杯
[1:23:17] So, you’ve spoken to Mum, then? 这么说 你和妈妈谈过了?
[1:23:20] Yeah, I spoke to her last Sunday. She’s all right. 是 我上周日去见了她 她很好
[1:23:22] – Lovely. She coming down? – Yes. 太好了 她要来? 是的
[1:23:24] What’s she coming down with? Syphilis? 和谁一起? 西弗利斯?
[1:23:26] – When did you last speak to her, Suzy? – Oh, leave it out. 你上次见到她是什么时候 苏西? 别问了
[1:23:29] – You should give her a ring. – I spoke to her. 你应该给她个戒指 我和她谈了
[1:23:30] – They’re very excited. – Course they are. 他们很兴奋 当然
[1:23:33] They’ll come down when the baby’s born. 他们等孩子出生了就来
[1:23:34] – Get on with the in-laws, do you, Jamie? – Yeah, I do, as it goes. 你能和亲家人好好相处 杰米? 是的 我们一直都很好
[1:23:38] – Yeah, you get on with Dad, don’t you? – We have a nice chat from time to time. 和爸爸相处的不错吧? 我们一直聊得很投机
[1:23:41] – Do you? – That’s more than we ever do. 是吗? 比我们说的话都多
[1:23:43] Does it seem funny, your little sister having a baby? 是不是很搞笑 你妹妹都要生孩子了
[1:23:46] – Yeah, it is a bit weird. – No, it’s perfectly natural. 是啊 有点怪 不 非常自然
[1:23:49] – I’m an auntie. – Oh, yeah? 我要做婶婶了 是吗
[1:23:51] – Got two nieces. My brothers’ kids. – They’re lovely. 两个侄子 我弟弟的小孩 他们好可爱
[1:23:54] – Yeah, well, they’re all right. – Oh, he’s kicking. 是啊 还好啦 他在踢我
[1:23:57] Oh, yeah, that’s amazing. Hello, little man in there. It’s your auntie speaking. 多神奇啊 你好 小人儿 我是你婶婶
[1:24:02] There’s your other auntie here, Auntie Suzy. Does she want a word? 那是你另外一个婶婶 Suzy 让她说两句?
[1:24:05] – What are you going to call it? – Yeah, have you chosen a name yet? 你们准备叫他什么? 是啊 取名字了吗?
[1:24:08] – We weren’t going to say, were we? – We’re not telling anyone yet. 我们不会说的 是吧? 暂时保密
[1:24:11] – Go on, your secret’s safe with us. – No, it’s bad luck. 说吧 我们不会乱说的 不 那样不吉利
[1:24:13] It’s Nathan. 叫楠桑
[1:24:15] Oops. It’s lovely. 真好听
[1:24:17] – Nathan? – Yeah. 楠桑? 是的
[1:24:19] – It’s a lovely name, Helen. – Is there a Nathan in the family? 好可爱的名字 海伦 家里有叫楠桑的吗?
[1:24:22] – No. – No, just feels right to us. 没有 没有 只是我们觉得很合适
[1:24:25] Well, that’s the important thing. 这才是重要的
[1:24:27] – Nathan Lightfoot. – Yes, Suzy, Nathan Lightfoot. 楠桑-莱特福特 是的 苏西 楠桑-莱特福特
[1:24:31] Nathan Lightfoot Esquire. 楠桑-莱特福特先生
[1:24:32] – It’s boring. – Take no notice of her. 无聊 无视她
[1:24:34] – I’m not. – Cheers. Cheers, Nathan. 我知道 干杯 干杯 楠桑
[1:24:37] – Let me get you another top up. Suzy? – Oh, yeah, thanks, Jamie. 再来一瓶 苏西? 好的 谢谢 杰米
[1:24:45] I know, let’s have a go on your PlayStation, Jamie. 我说 来玩你的游戏机吧 杰米
[1:24:48] – Yeah. 好的 好的 – Yeah.
[1:24:49] – Yeah, I’ll start it up. – No, Jamie. 我来打开 不用 杰米
[1:24:52] – Zoe’s favourite, isn’t it? – Yeah, I can’t get enough. 祖的最爱 不是吗? 是啊 我玩不够
[1:24:55] – What games you got? – Sonic The Hedgehog, Splinter Cell. 你都有什么游戏? 刺猬索尼 细胞分裂
[1:24:58] – Cool. – We can’t start with that now. 帅 我们现在不能打开
[1:25:00] – Why not? – It’s too late. 为什么? 太晚了
[1:25:02] Is it? What’s the time? 是吗 几点了?
[1:25:03] – Oh, five minutes. – No. 就玩五分钟 不行
[1:25:05] – Come on, let’s play. – Jamie, I said leave it. 来吧 玩吧 杰米 我说了不要
[1:25:08] – All right, lovely. – Sit down. 没事的 亲爱的 坐下
[1:25:10] Oh, for fuck sake. 看在他妈的份上
[1:25:19] Bane of my life, PlayStations. 游戏机毁掉了我的生活
[1:25:22] – Oh, you got one? – No, the kids at school. 你也有? 不是 是学校的孩子
[1:25:24] They’re like that under the desks, aren’t they? 他们总在桌子下面玩 是吧?
[1:25:27] – I always confiscate them in my class. – Do you? 我在课上总是没收掉 是吗?
[1:25:29] – What a surprise. – They must love that. 真的惊讶 他们肯定很喜欢
[1:25:31] – Well, maybe in the morning, eh? – Yeah, before we go for a walk. 那早上再说吧? 好 在我们出去散步之前
[1:25:36] It’s incredible to think I’m going to get even bigger. 不敢想象肚子还要变得更大
[1:25:40] – Only 10 more weeks. – Exciting, strap yourself in. 只有10周了 激动啊 绑紧自己
[1:25:43] Doesn’t it make you both feel a little bit broody, you girls? 你们难道不想要孩子吗
[1:25:46] – No, actually. How about you, Zoe? – Afraid not. With all due respect. 没有 你呢 祖? 恐怕没有 别介意
[1:25:49] You want a baby, though, don’t you, Poppy? 你想要孩子 是吗 波比?
[1:25:51] – No, thanks. I’ve just had a kebab. – I didn’t mean that. Eventually. 不 谢谢 我刚吃了烤肉串 我不是那意思 我说最终
[1:25:56] Maybe. Who knows? 可能吧 谁知道呢
[1:25:56] At 35, you’re considered a high-risk mum. 35岁 你可就是个高危产妇了
[1:25:58] – Give me a chance, I’ve just turned 30. – It’s only five years away. 放过我吧 我才30岁 只剩5年了
[1:26:02] – You’ve got to make plans. – A five-year plan? Like Stalin? 你得订个计划 五年计划?跟斯大林似的?
[1:26:04] – When are you getting on the property ladder? – I need a step up first. 你打算什么时候安定下来啊 那得先跨出第一步
[1:26:07] – You got to get yourself a mortgage. – We don’t want the hassle. 你得给自己贷款买房 我们不想争吵
[1:26:11] – You need to invest your savings. – I just stuff mine under the mattress. 你得用存款做投资 我只是把钱塞在床下
[1:26:14] – Have you got a pension yet? – You got to be joking. 你有退休金吗? 你开玩笑吧
[1:26:17] – Have you got a pension? – We’ve both got pensions, haven’t we? 你有退休金吗? 我们都有退休金
[1:26:20] – Oh, yeah. – Great. Where are your Zimmer frames? 是的 太好了 你们的助行架呢?
[1:26:23] – You’ve got to take life seriously. – Have I? 你不能这么吊儿郎当了 我有吗?
[1:26:25] You can’t get drunk every night, partying, however much fun it is. 你不能再每晚去派对 喝得烂醉 多好玩都不行
[1:26:28] I don’t get drunk every night. Do we? 我不是每晚都喝醉的 我们没有吧?
[1:26:30] – No, she’s an adult now, your big sister. – Unfortunately. 没有 她现在是成年人了 姐姐 很不幸
[1:26:33] – You have to take responsibility, Poppy. – OK, take it easy. 你要负起责任 波比 别激动
[1:26:36] I am taking it easy. 我没着急
[1:26:39] I just want you to be happy, that’s all. 我希望你快乐 仅此而已
[1:26:40] I am happy. 我很快乐啊
[1:26:42] – I don’t think you are. – I am. 我觉得你不快乐 我快乐
[1:26:44] I love my life. Yeah, it can be tough at times. That’s part of it, isn’t it? 我热爱生活 有时确实艰难 但这是生活一部分 不是吗?
[1:26:48] I’ve got a great job, brilliant kids, lovely flat. I’ve got her to look at. 我有好工作 聪明的孩子 漂亮的公寓 还有她
[1:26:53] I’ve got amazing friends. I love my freedom. I’m a lucky lady, I know that. 有好朋友 我喜欢自由 我很幸运
[1:26:58] – All right, no need to rub it in. – What am I rubbing in? 好吧 没必要说这么多 我有唧唧歪歪吗?
[1:27:01] – I know what you’re saying. – What? 我知道你在说什么 什么?
[1:27:03] – You think I’ve taken the easy option. – Hey. 你觉得我选了简单的生活 嗨
[1:27:05] Hang on, Helen. She didn’t say that. 等等海伦 她没那么说
[1:27:06] – It’s what she meant. – No, you’re insecure about your life. 她就是那个意思 不 你对生活缺乏安全感
[1:27:09] – All right, Suze. – That’s not true. 好了 苏西 不是这样的
[1:27:11] – Why are you trying to control everyone? – I’m not. I’m not. 为什么你想要控制每个人的想法 我没有 没有
[1:27:14] – Whatever. You’re boring me. – Leave it out. 随便了 真无聊 别说了
[1:27:16] Why are you all attacking me? It’s not fair. 为什么你们都冲我喊? 不公平
[1:27:18] – No-one’s attacking you, Helen. – They’re not attacking you, Hel. 没人冲你喊 海伦 她们没有恶意 海伦
[1:27:23] – Blimey. – It’s pathetic. 我的天啊 真可悲
[1:27:25] – Suzy! – Sorry. 苏西 对不起
[1:27:28] – She’ll be all right in a minute. – Yeah. 她马上就会好的 是的
[1:27:31] It’s hormones. 荷尔蒙作祟
[1:27:37] – You all right? – Yeah. 你还好吗? 是的
[1:27:42] – Do you want to play a game, Jamie? – Yeah, yeah. 想玩一把游戏吗? 好啊 好
[1:27:46] No, best leave it till the morning. 不了 还是早上再说吧
[1:27:49] I think we should all go to bed, it’s getting late. 我想我们应该去睡觉了 很晚了 好吧
[1:27:51] All right, then. Jamie, go upstairs and get the bedding for Suzy. 杰米 上楼给苏西铺好床
[1:27:56] – You’re looking tired, Suzy. – She always looks like that. 你还起来很累 苏西 她就那样
[1:27:59] It’s just my face. 我脸就这样
[1:28:01] Thanks for the barbecue, Helen. Jamie. 谢谢你们的烧烤会 海伦 杰米
[1:28:03] – Anytime. – It was gorgeous. 愿意效劳 很不错
[1:28:05] Thanks. We’ll go for a walk by the sea tomorrow. It’ll be lovely. 谢谢 我们明天去海边转转 肯定很美
[1:28:09] Be nice. 开心点
[1:28:16] Move your arse.
[1:28:23] Flap, flap, flap!
[1:28:27] Careful, Poppy. I’m worried about you in those shoes. 小心 波比 你穿那鞋我不放心
[1:28:30] – Don’t worry. They’re not too high. – Poppy, come off the wall. 别担心 跟不是很高
[1:28:34] Give us a piggy back? 让我骑一下吧?
[1:28:43] Suzy, don’t do that. Don’t. Stop it. 苏西 停下 别 停下
[1:28:56] You should have told me, I wouldn’t have got on your back. 你应该告诉我的 那我就不会骑你了
[1:29:11] I’m all right. How are you? Good weekend? 我没事 你呢? 周末怎么样?
[1:29:15] Oh, heavy night last night, was it? 又熬夜了 是吧?
[1:29:19] That’s what I like to hear. Good boy. 我正想听到这些 好孩子
[1:29:23] So, do you fancy going out sometime, then? 你愿意有空出来玩吗
[1:29:26] How’s Friday looking for you? Think you can squeeze me in? 周五怎么样? 有空挤点时间给我吗
[1:29:33] Oh, go on, then. I don’t drink. 继续 我不喝酒
[1:29:36] But… 可是…
[1:29:39] Yeah, maybe just the one. 好吧 就一杯
[1:29:41] Yeah, something like that. 好的 就是这样
[1:29:45] All right, then. See you then, then, then, then, then. 好的 再见
[1:29:52] All right. See you, sailor. Bye. 好的 再见 水手 再见
[1:30:20] Scott! 斯科特
[1:30:41] Suzy, wind your sister’s window up. 苏西 把车窗摇上去
[1:31:10] What was that all about, then? 怎么回事?
[1:31:14] Search me. 在找我
[1:31:16] Bit weird. 有点怪
[1:31:18] Isn’t it just? 不是吗?
[1:31:21] – Gives me the creeps, to be honest. – Yeah. 说实话让我有点怕 是啊
[1:31:28] So, what are we doing for tea, then? 好了 我们去喝茶吧/
[1:31:30] – Takeaway. What do you reckon? – Chinese? 叫外买吧 你说呢 中餐
[1:31:33] Oh, hello, look who’s here. Little piglet. 嗨 看看是谁 小猪猪
[1:31:35] – Are you paying? – No. 你请客? 不
[1:31:36] – Course she’s not. – Don’t worry, we’ll take care of it. 她当然不请 别担心 我们会解决的
[1:31:39] – Mum and Dad. – Which one am I? 爸爸和妈妈 我是哪个?
[1:31:40] – Dad, of course. – I hate being Dad. 当然是爸爸 我讨厌当爸爸
[1:31:43] – You love it. – Oh, get off, Poppy. 你喜欢的 死开啦 波比
[1:31:51] It’s a beautiful sky. 好美的天
[1:32:11] There you go. 来了
[1:32:13] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:32:18] So where were we? 我们说到哪儿了?
[1:32:22] What brings you here? 你怎么会到这儿来
[1:32:24] – I met a girl. – Oh, very nice. 我碰到了一位女孩 很好
[1:32:27] – Yeah. – What’s she like, then? 是的 她怎么样?
[1:32:29] – I can’t talk about it. – Why not? 我不能说 为什么?
[1:32:30] – It’s a secret. – I’m good with secrets. 是秘密 我擅长保密
[1:32:32] – It’s between me and her, though. – Oh, fair enough. I won’t pry. 是我俩之间的事 说得对 我不会打听的
[1:32:36] – Who is she? – I couldn’t possibly. 她是说 我不能说
[1:32:38] Trust me. 相信我
[1:32:41] She’s a teacher. 她是个老师
[1:32:44] – Is she? – She’s gorgeous. 是吗? 很漂亮
[1:32:47] Oh… I hate her already. 我已经讨厌她了
[1:32:51] Haven’t you got lovely eyes? 你眼睛很美
[1:32:54] – Thanks. – Beautiful colour. 谢谢 颜色很漂亮
[1:32:56] – Really? – Yeah. 真的吗? 是的
[1:32:58] Picked them myself. 我自己选的
[1:33:00] – Did you? – Yeah. 是吗? 是的
[1:33:02] – Where from? – Down the market. 从哪里? 在市场里
[1:33:03] – You’re joking me? – No. 你在开我玩笑 不
[1:33:05] I’d say you got yourself a bargain there. 我说你肯定买的是便宜货
[1:33:08] – You’ve got one as well. – Have I? Just the one? Which one? 你的也很美 是吗 一只? 那只?
[1:33:11] – That one. – This one? 这只 这只?
[1:33:13] – Particularly lovely, is he? – He is. 特别的美 不是吗? 是的
[1:33:15] But don’t upset the other one. 别让另外一只不高兴
[1:33:16] – No, she’s all right. – Is she? 不 她没事 是吗?
[1:33:18] – Yeah, we’ve had a chat about it. – Oh, good. 是的 我们聊过的 很好
[1:33:20] Yeah, she’s over the worst now. Yeah, anyway she’s got other talents. 她已经不难过了 她还是有其他才华的
[1:33:24] – Has she? – Yeah. – What are they? – So many. 是吗? 是的 什么天赋? 很多
[1:33:27] – She can juggle. – Obviously. 她会杂耍 很显然
[1:33:29] Yeah, goes without saying. She can wink on demand. 不受我控制 可以随意眨眼
[1:33:32] – Really? – Oh, yeah. 真的? 是的
[1:33:34] – Let’s see. – Are you sure? 让我们看看 你确定?
[1:33:37] – Yeah. – It’s pretty spooky. 是的 有点吓人
[1:33:39] – Go on. – OK, are you ready? 继续 准备好了吗?
[1:33:41] Yeah. 好了
[1:33:43] She is good! 很不错
[1:33:45] – This one tries to join in. – Don’t let him. 这只也想加入进来 别让他进来
[1:33:49] I won’t. Anyway, he’s lovely, so… 我不会的 他很漂亮 所以…
[1:33:50] – Well, she’s lovely, too. – Don’t try and claw your way out of it. 她也很漂亮 不要意图太明显哟
[1:33:54] – Sorry. – It’s all right. 抱歉 没关系
[1:33:56] – Cheers. 干杯 干杯 – Cheers.
[1:33:59] Again. 再一次
[1:34:06] This is nice. 很好
[1:34:10] It is nice. 很好
[1:34:45] Here we are. 我们到了
[1:34:51] Wow. 欢迎来到陋室
[1:34:53] Welcome to my humble abode. Thank you. 谢谢
[1:35:23] – Aren’t you high up? – Yeah. 你不是天使吗? 是的
[1:35:26] Yeah. What’s it like up there? 那天上是什么样子的?
[1:35:30] Hm. It’s OK. 还好啦
[1:35:34] That’s better. 这太好了
[1:35:48] – I think you must be too hot. – Yeah, it does feel hot. 我想你肯定热了 确实很热
[1:35:52] Yeah, I thought so. 我也这么想
[1:35:54] Usually right. 通常都不会错
[1:35:57] – Though it’s not really my job. – No, you’re very good at it. 虽然不是我的本质工作 你不擅长这个
[1:36:01] I know. 我知道
[1:36:03] Hidden talents. 潜在天赋
[1:36:08] Oh, wow.
[1:36:11] Now, that’s what I call a bargain. 这就是我说的便宜货
[1:36:14] – Yeah? – Yeah. 是吗? 是的
[1:36:20] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[1:36:24] – I’m a bit hot, too. – Yeah? 我也有点热 是吗?
[1:36:26] Yeah. – Maybe this’ll help. – I think you might be right. 是的 这样也许会好点 说得没错
[1:36:31] – What about if this… – Oh, yeah, and that one. Go on, then. 如果…怎么办 对了 那个 继续
[1:36:34] OK. Ooh, I quite like it like that. 好了 我很喜欢这样
[1:36:40] – Oh! – Lovely. 哦 很好
[1:36:43] – What’s it like in there? – Oh, not bad. 那里怎么样 不坏
[1:37:35] I’ll go and make that tea. 我去沏茶
[1:37:38] Great. 好的
[1:38:02] Going to be late for my lesson. Hey-ho. There you go. 我上课要迟了 嗨 瞧啊
[1:38:07] – I’ll give you a lift. – Will you? 我载你去 你愿意吗?
[1:38:09] – Yeah. – Oh! – Means I keep you for longer. – Thank you very much. 是的 哦 这样我能和你多待一会儿 谢谢
[1:38:13] It’s OK. 没什么
[1:38:15] – So when you coming back to school? – Oh. Next week. 你什么时候再来学校? 下周
[1:38:19] – I’ll see how things go with his mum. – Yeah, he’ll be all right. 我去看看他妈妈的事怎么样了
[1:38:23] He’ll be fine. 他会没事的 会没事的
[1:38:32] Hello. 你好
[1:38:35] Hi. 嗨
[1:38:49] Are you happy… in your life? 你的生活…快乐吗?
[1:38:54] That’s a big question. 这是个难题
[1:38:59] Isn’t it just? 不是吗?
[1:39:26] – So, you play football, then? – Yeah, five-a-side every week. 这么说 你踢足球? 是的 每周踢五人足球
[1:39:30] – Right. Is that indoors or outdoors? – No, outdoors. 好吧 是里面还是外面? 不 外面
[1:39:33] – Oh, here she is. – Made it. Just. 她来了 赶上了
[1:39:35] – Why aren’t you wearing any jewellery? – Oh, it’s that kind of day. 你怎么不带首饰? 因为是特殊日子
[1:39:39] So, you doing anything tonight? 这么说 你今晚有安排?
[1:39:42] Yeah, it’s a mate’s 30th. We’re all meeting in a bar. 是朋友的三十岁生日 我们在酒吧见
[1:39:44] – Great. – What are you two up to? 太棒了 你们俩去哪里?
[1:39:46] – Oh, cinema. – Yeah, see a film. 去看电影 看电影
[1:39:48] – Popcorn… – Sit in the dark, hold hands. 爆米花 黑暗中手拉手
[1:39:51] Yeah, no necking. 没有搂搂抱抱
[1:39:52] She’s only saying that cos you’re here. 因为你在她才这么说的
[1:39:54] Normally I’m all over her like a rash. 通常我会性急地骑到她身上
[1:39:56] – I don’t blame you. – He’s a right smoothie. 我不怪你 他好温柔
[1:39:58] Isn’t he just? 不是吗?
[1:40:00] – Here he is. – Nice to meet you. 他来了 高兴见到你
[1:40:02] – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you, Zoe. 高兴见到你 很高兴见到你 祖
[1:40:04] – Yeah, whatever. – Have a good time tonight. 随便 晚上玩得开心
[1:40:06] Come on, you. 快点
[1:40:11] Hiya, Scott. This is Tim. He’s coming with us today. 嗨 斯科特 这是蒂姆 他今天也一起来
[1:40:15] – Just joking. – Hi. 开玩笑 嗨
[1:40:18] – Ooh, can’t win them all. – Apparently not. 玩笑失败了 很显然
[1:40:22] – See you later. – I’ll call you. 再见 等我电话
[1:40:23] – Will you? – Yeah. 你打电话吗? 是的
[1:40:24] Good. 好的
[1:40:40] What happened on Sunday, Scott? You should’ve stopped to say hello. 星期天怎么了斯科特? 你应该停下来打个招呼
[1:40:44] I don’t know what you’re talking about. I was in Stevenage on Sunday. 我不知道你再说什么 我周日在斯蒂文内奇
[1:40:47] Stevenage? Funny, you must have a twin. 在斯蒂文内奇 有意思 你肯定有个双胞胎弟弟
[1:40:50] I was there all day. I was looking after my mum. My aunt’s dying. 我一整天都在那里 我在找我妈妈 我婶婶要死了
[1:40:52] – I’m sorry to hear that. – It’s all right. 抱歉 没关系
[1:40:55] – Don’t believe you, Scott. – It’s up to you, I was there till midnight. 我不相信 斯科特 随你便 我半夜才回来
[1:40:59] Don’t think so, gigolo. 我可不相信 小骗子
[1:41:19] Concentrate, Poppy. Concentrate. Watch what I’m doing. 集中注意力 波比 集中注意力 看我的动作
[1:41:22] Now I’m going to indicate. I keep in lane. In a roundabout, you keep in lane. 我要变向了 保持车道 转弯时 保持车道
[1:41:26] OK? You keep in lane, all right? 明白吗? 保持车道
[1:41:29] You take responsibility for other drivers and for yourself and you keep in lane, OK? 你要为其他驾驶员负责 还有你自己 保持车道
[1:41:34] This is a roundabout. Concentrate, pay attention. Good. Thank you. 这是弯道 集中注意力 好的 谢谢
[1:41:37] Are you… Was that a request or was that a demand? 你… 那是请求还是要求?
[1:41:39] Did he bully me then? Did he just shove in then? 他是不是耍无赖啊 就这么挤了进来
[1:41:42] – Or did he ask? – Did he? 他有没有说一句啊? 他有吗?
[1:41:44] No, he didn’t ask. You see what roundabouts do? 不 他没有 你看到转弯的作用了吗?
[1:41:46] Roundabouts, if you keep in lane and you keep going, you’ll be fine. 弯道 保持车道 不会有事的
[1:41:50] You’re following rules and keeping everything the way it should be. 遵守规则 做好每一步
[1:41:53] Everything in check. 一切尽在掌握
[1:41:54] But if you get selfish and if you step out of it, then it goes wrong. 但如果你自私并越轨 就麻烦了
[1:41:58] And it gets dangerous. Do you see what I mean? 并且很危险 明白我的意思吗?
[1:42:05] Waa-aaah… 我不会等待一个不保持在弯道车道的人
[1:42:10] I’m not waiting for somebody who can’t keep in lane on a roundabout. I’m not waiting. 我不会等的
[1:42:12] Everywhere you see, look at the cameras. 所有的地方 看看摄像头
[1:42:14] Everywhere you go, they’re watching you. 无论在哪儿 他们都盯着你
[1:42:17] They’re seeing you. They’re watching. Everywhere you go. 他们在盯着你 盯着你 无论何处
[1:42:19] Look at this place, it stinks. Come on. What are you waiting for? 看看这里 臭气熏天 来啊 你等什么呢?
[1:42:23] – All right. – Jesus Christ! Look, another camera… 好了 上帝 看 另外一个摄像头
[1:42:27] Speed camera. Why do you need them? 测速摄像头 为什么需要他们?
[1:42:28] There’s two guys at the back of the road selling drugs 街背后有两个人在交易毒品
[1:42:31] and you have a speed camera. Why do you need a speed camera? 还有一个测速摄像头 为什么需要测速摄像头?
[1:42:34] You can wait. 你可以等
[1:42:36] – You can wait! – Easy. 你可以等 放松
[1:42:41] Come on! Drive the car. 别说了 开车
[1:42:44] You’re not driving a camel. OK? This is not a bazaar. 你不是在骑骆驼 好吗? 这里不是市场
[1:42:47] We have rules in this country. We have regulations. Keep to them. 国家有规定 我们有条例 要遵守
[1:42:53] Fucking morons! 去他妈的白痴
[1:43:16] Check your mirrors, your seat, make yourself comfortable. 检查倒车镜 座椅 找个舒服的姿势
[1:43:20] – No, I don’t think so. – Seat belt on. 不 我不这么想 系上安全带
[1:43:22] – I’m not going anywhere. – What do you mean? 我哪里都不去 什么意思?
[1:43:24] You are in no fit state to take this lesson. 你的状态不适合上课
[1:43:26] I am the instructor. You are the pupil. 我才是教官 你是学员
[1:43:28] – You need to calm down. – I am calm. 你需要冷静 我很冷静
[1:43:29] – You can’t drive like this. – You can’t comment on my driving! 你不能这样开车 你别对我的开车评头论足
[1:43:32] I think I can when you’re putting yourself in danger, putting me in danger, 我觉得我可以 因为你把自己带进危险里 也把我卷了进去
[1:43:36] – and putting other people in danger. – It’s them. 同样使别人陷入险境 是他们的错
[1:43:39] That’s bullshit. It’s all bullshit. That’s it, I don’t want it. 胡扯 胡扯 都是狗屎 我不想那样
[1:43:42] – You want this lesson to stop? – Yes, I do. 你想让这课停下来吗? 是的 我想
[1:43:44] I don’t want you to teach me any more. I’m sorry. 我再也不想你教我了 抱歉
[1:43:47] OK. Fantastic. Get in the passenger seat and I’ll drive you home. 很好 坐到乘客位上去 我会送你回家
[1:43:50] No, I don’t think so. I’m driving. 不 我不这么想 我来开
[1:43:52] – No, you’re not. – I am. 你不能 我要
[1:43:53] Poppy, if this isn’t a lesson, you can’t drive. 波比 如果这不是在上课 你不能开
[1:43:55] You’re not driving anywhere. 你不能再开到任何地方
[1:43:57] You got two choices, either I drive you home or you walk. 你有两个选择 要么我开车送你 要么你走回去
[1:43:59] I don’t mind walking, but you can’t drive this car. 我不介意走回去 但你不能再开这车了
[1:44:02] – You can’t stop me. – Yes, I can. 你阻止不了我 不 我能
[1:44:05] – Poppy, give me the keys. – No. 波比 把钥匙给我 不
[1:44:08] – Give me the keys to my car. – No, I don’t think so. 把我的车钥匙给我 不 不行
[1:44:11] I’m going to ask you one more time. Please give me the keys to my car. 我再说一遍 请把车钥匙给我
[1:44:14] – I’m sorry, I can’t. – Give me the fucking keys to my car, 对不起 我不能 把该死的车钥匙给我
[1:44:17] – you fucking bitch! – Get off me! 你这该死的婊子 放开我
[1:44:18] – Give me the… fuck… – Get off me. Get off me! 把那给我…该死的 放开我 放开我
[1:44:23] – Give me the fucking… – Get off me. You get away from me! 把那该死的给我… 放开我 你放开我
[1:44:25] – Give me the fucking keys! – You can’t touch me, Scott. 把该死的钥匙给我 别碰我 斯科特
[1:44:29] – Give me the fucking keys! – You can’t touch me. You’re out of order. 把该死的钥匙给我 你别碰我 你疯了
[1:44:32] – Give me those fucking keys! – You’re out of order. 把该死的钥匙给我 你疯了
[1:44:35] – You’re out of order. – Give me the… 你疯了 给我…
[1:44:37] Do you want me to call the police? I’m calling the police. 我要报警了 你想让我报警吗? Do you want me to call the police?
[1:44:41] Do you? 你想吗?
[1:44:45] Right. So let’s just calm down, shall we? 好吧 我们冷静下来 好吗?
[1:44:52] OK, we’re disturbing the peace here. 我们吵得四邻不安
[1:45:00] I just want to get in my car and drive away. 我只想拿回钥匙然后开车走人
[1:45:03] – That’s not going to happen. – Jesus! 你不可能 天啊
[1:45:05] You’re doing it again. You never give in for fuck’s sake, you fucking bitch! 你又这样 你总是执迷不悟 你这该死的婊子
[1:45:09] – You need help. – Don’t patronise me. 你需要帮助 少同情我
[1:45:11] – I’m not patronising you. – Yes, you are always patronising me. 我没有 你有 你一直都觉得是在施舍我
[1:45:15] This is what you always wanted, what you set out to achieve. 你总这样 那就是你的目的
[1:45:18] This is the game you play. 你的小游戏
[1:45:19] You prodded me. You poked me. You stroked me. You teased me. 你刺痛我了 你刺痛我了 你嘲弄我
[1:45:24] You flirted with me. You sucked me in. 你诱惑我 害我深陷
[1:45:26] You wore your high-heel boots, your short skirt, your low-cut top 你穿着你的高跟靴 你的短裙 低胸上衣
[1:45:29] and you flashed your tits, you tossed your hair. 你暴露你的胸部 你甩动你的头发
[1:45:32] You played with the gear stick. You lied to me! 你耍把戏 你对我撒谎
[1:45:35] This is all about you. The world has to revolve around you. 这就是你 整个世界都得绕着你转
[1:45:40] I’m a driving instructor. I just wanted to do my job. 我是个教练 我只是想做我的工作
[1:45:45] You had no intention of learning how to drive. You had one thing in mind. 你不是想学怎样开车 你脑子里只有一件事
[1:45:49] To reel me in. And why? Because you have to be adored. 勾引我 为什么呢? 因为你就得讨人喜欢
[1:45:53] You’ve got to be wanted. And you drink it in. 你想被需要 你故意的
[1:45:56] And you leave me with a spring in your step 你离开时留下妩媚的脚步
[1:45:59] and you go off and you fuck your boyfriend and you fuck your girlfriend. 你离开后你干你的男朋友 你的女朋友
[1:46:02] And you all drive around in that stupid, little yellow car. 开着你那愚蠢的小黄车
[1:46:15] Scott… 斯科特…
[1:46:25] Come on, now. 别这样
[1:46:36] I just want to go home. 我只是想回家
[1:46:40] I’m sure you do. 我确信你能够
[1:46:43] Don’t we all, eh? 我们都回家吧
[1:46:52] Tell you what. 告诉你吧
[1:46:54] Why don’t we have a talk about it? 我们为什么不谈谈这事呢?
[1:47:04] We’ll sit in the car. 我们坐到车上去
[1:47:07] We’ll have a chat, OK? 我们来谈谈吧 好吗?
[1:47:11] All right? 好吗?
[1:47:16] And then I’ll give you your keys. 然后我把钥匙给你
[1:47:49] I’m sorry if I upset you, Scott. 很对不起我让你难过了 斯科特
[1:47:58] I wish I could make you happy. 我希望让你高兴起来
[1:48:02] I was happy. 我很高兴
[1:48:07] OK. 好的
[1:48:11] And I was in Stevenage last Sunday. 我上个星期天在斯蒂文内奇
[1:48:16] – Sure. – You can ask my mum. 好的 你可以去问我妈妈
[1:48:26] So, same time next week? 那么 下周同一时间?
[1:48:45] I’m sorry, Scott. 对不起 斯科特
[1:48:54] There you go. 给你吧
[1:48:59] I’ll just get my bag, all right? 我只拿回我的包 好吗?
[1:49:08] I’m a good driving instructor. 我是个优秀的汽车教练
[1:49:13] Yeah, I know you are. 是的 我知道你是
[1:49:26] Take care, Scott. 当心 斯科特
[1:49:29] Was that your boyfriend? 那是你的男朋友吗?
[1:49:35] Before? 之前那个
[1:49:41] Was it? 是吗?
[1:52:25] I think I should give up smoking. 我想我应该戒烟了
[1:52:28] That’s a good idea. 好主意
[1:52:31] What can I give up? 我能放弃什么?
[1:52:33] You could give up being too nice. 你应该放弃表现得太好人
[1:52:37] Seriously, you can’t make everyone happy. 说真的 你不能让每个人都快乐
[1:52:40] There’s no harm in trying, though, is there? Bring a smile to the world. 试试总没错 是吧? 把微笑带给世界
[1:52:44] – Come on, Poppy. – I know. I know. 行了吧 波比 我懂 我懂
[1:52:48] I still think we should call the police. 我还是觉得我们应该报警
[1:52:51] No, that’s not going to help him, is it? 不 那不会对他有帮助 不是吗?
[1:52:54] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:52:56] – You know what? – What? 你知道吗? 什么?
[1:52:58] – We’re lucky, aren’t we? – Yeah, we are. 我们很幸运 不是吗? 是的 我们很幸运
[1:53:02] Well… well, you make your own luck in life, don’t you? 嗯嗯…你是你的人生都变得幸运 不是吗?
[1:53:05] Well, some of us do. Some of us miss the boat completely. 有些人是这样 有些人彻底的错过了船
[1:53:09] It’s hard work being a grown-up, isn’t it? 长大时是件艰难的事 不是吗?
[1:53:11] Yeah, it is. It’s a long trip. 是的 那是很长的一段路
[1:53:13] Yeah, tell me when we get there. 到终点时告诉我一声
[1:53:16] Don’t worry, I’ll let you know. 别着急 我会让你知道的
[1:53:21] You keep on rowing and I’ll keep on smiling. 你不停地划船 我不停地微笑
[1:53:25] Hm. Are we there yet? 我们到了吗?
[1:53:29] We’ve got a hell of a way to go. 我们还有很长一段路要走
[1:53:39] We’re getting good at this, aren’t we? Nothing to it. 我们越来越擅长这样了 不是吗? 没什么
[1:53:55] Hello, you. Missing me already? 你好 想我了吗?
[1:54:00] Oh… That’s nice to hear. 听起来不错
[1:54:05] A nightmare. Yeah. 真是个噩梦
[1:54:08] I’m still alive… just. 我还活着…只是
[1:54:11] Well… it’s a long story. 嗯…那是个漫长的故事
[1:54:14] I’m on the lake, with Zoe. 我在湖上 和祖一起
[1:54:17] Yeah. 是的
[1:54:19] The bathroom flooded, yeah. 洗手间发大水了
[1:54:21] It’s all right now. We’ve found a boat. 没关系 我们找到了船
[1:54:25] You’re funny. 你真逗
[1:54:33] No. 不
2008年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Adaptation.(改编剧本(兰花贼))[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Irrational Man(无理之人)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme