英文名称:Happily N'Ever After
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:52] | Evildoers of our kingdom… | 王国里行凶作恶的人们啊 |
[01:56] | we’re always the losers, the bad guys. | 我们总是失败者,恶人 |
[02:00] | Is that fair? No. | 这公平吗?不 |
[02:02] | Starting tonight… | 从今晚开始 |
[02:04] | I give you happily n’ever after! | 我要给你们一个邪恶新世界 |
[02:11] | Hold it, Hold it, Hold it! | 停住,停住,停住 |
[02:14] | Would tHe owner of a ligHt blue coacH witH “Narnia”plates please move your veHicle? | 门外浅蓝色带“纳尼亚”标志马车 的主人,能另找个地方停车吗? |
[02:18] | You”re parked in a “Trolls Only”zone. THank you. | 这里是巨怪专用区,拜托 |
[02:21] | WHile I Have your attention, you see tHat tHere? | 我干吗要引起你们的注意 看见那儿了吗? |
[02:24] | THat”s wHat we call a “wicked stepmotHer. ” Feel free to boo. | 那是我们称为“邪恶继母”的女人 喝倒彩也没关系的 |
[02:27] | I know wHat you”re tHinking. WHo put a wicked stepmotHer in cHarge? | 我知道你在想什么 “谁让这邪恶的继母来掌权的?” |
[02:30] | Were tHere free elections? Any cHance of a recount? | 真的是自由选举吗? 还能重新计票吗? |
[02:34] | You know wHat? Let”s go back a little… | 不如这样 我们倒回一点看看 |
[02:36] | and l”ll give you tHe lowdown on Fairytale Land. | 我来告诉你童话王国的内幕 |
[02:40] | YeaH, tHe name”s kind of corny… | 是的,这名称有一点俗 |
[02:42] | but we Had to call it sometHing, and “Canada”was already taken. | 我总得给它起个名字吧 “加拿大”已经有人用过了 |
[02:44] | So, anyway, in tHis tower HigH above tHe prince”s palace… | 总之,在这座塔里 白马王子宫殿的最上面 |
[02:49] | is wHat you migHt call tHe Department of Fairytale Land Security. | 是被你们称作的童话王国安全部 |
[02:53] | THis is wHere all tHe stories… you know tHe ones… | 所有的童话故事 你知道的那些人物 |
[02:56] | Rapunzel… | 长发姑娘瑞潘泽 |
[02:58] | Sleeping Beauty… | 睡美人 |
[03:00] | tHe Frog Rrince… | 青蛙王子 |
[03:02] | are watcHed over by a wizard. | 都受到巫师监督 |
[03:04] | And His job is to make sure every fairy tale goes by tHe book… | 他的工作就是确保每个童话故事 按书中描写发展 |
[03:08] | rigHt up to tHeir Happy endings. | 直到他们有幸福的结局 |
[03:11] | And tHat”s wHy He Has tHese: | 这是为什么他有这些东西 |
[03:13] | THe scales of good and evil. | 测量正义与邪恶的天平 |
[03:16] | See tHat? THey Have a little pointer and everytHing. | 看见那吗?他们有个小指示器 还有其它的东西 |
[03:19] | As long He keeps tHose tHings in balance, tHe stories never cHange… | 只要他保持这些东西处于平衡中 故事永远不会改变 |
[03:22] | and tHe endings stay Happy, Happy, Happy. | 结局总是幸福,幸福,幸福 |
[03:27] | THe wizard also Has two assistants: Munk and Mambo. | 巫师有两个助手,蒙克和曼伯 |
[03:30] | Munk”s tHe guy wHo sees tHe glass as Half empty. | 蒙克是个悲观派 (只看见瓶子是空了一半) |
[03:34] | Mambo”s tHe guy wHo… probably peed in tHe glass. | 曼伯是可能会向瓶子里小便的人 |
[03:38] | You know wHat l”m talking about… a world-class troublemaker. | 你知道我的意思 一个老爱惹事生非的人 |
[03:47] | YeaH. THese are tHe guys you want to trust your Happy ending to. | 是的,你们的幸福结局都靠他们 |
[03:57] | Here”s our story. | 我们的故事开始了 |
[03:59] | Remember Her? SHe was tHe one witH tHe wHole… | 还记得她吗? 她与整件事息息相关 |
[04:01] | “Evil, evil, blaH, blaH, blaH” speecH a minute ago. | 一分钟前还在喋喋不休地 鼓吹“邪恶,邪恶…” |
[04:05] | Anyway, let me fill you in on everyone in tHis particular tale. | 总之,让我给你介绍 这个故事里的每个人物 |
[04:08] | We”ve got one wicked stepmotHer… | 我们提到了邪恶的继母 |
[04:11] | and two ugly stepsisters. | 和两个丑陋的姐姐 |
[04:13] | Delicate flowers of womanHood. | 简直是俩“如花” |
[04:16] | One fairy godmotHer. | 一位教母仙女 |
[04:18] | I tHink sHe”s a couple Hansels sHort of a Gretel. You know wHat l”m sayin”? | 我想她是个纯粹缺根筋的人物 你知道我的意思吧? |
[04:22] | One Rrince CHarming. | 一位白马王子 |
[04:26] | Hold tHe cHarm. | 还是就叫王子好了 |
[04:30] | And tHen tHere”s one fair maiden. | 一位美丽的少女 |
[04:34] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[04:35] | You probably know Her as Cinderella… | 你可能知道她是灰姑娘 |
[04:37] | but sHe”s always been Ella to me. | 但对我而言,她一直是艾拉 |
[04:40] | SHe”s in love witH tHat prince you just saw. | 她爱上了你们刚才看到的那位王子 |
[04:43] | WHat does Ella see in Rrince Rotato Head? I Have no idea. | 艾拉到底看上了那个猪头王子哪一点 我也弄不明白 |
[04:46] | But just look at Her. | 但是看看她 |
[04:49] | SHe”s so beautiful. | 她太漂亮了 |
[04:51] | A girl like tHat could never fall for an ordinary guy like… | 像她这样的女孩子可能永远不会 爱上一个普通人,比如 |
[04:55] | So, you migHt be wondering by now wHo I am. | 所以,你可能会奇怪我是谁 |
[04:58] | Have a look. | 接着看 |
[05:01] | No, not Blondie McBiceps. | 不,不是那位金发的大块头 |
[05:04] | No. Look to tHe left. | 不,看左边 |
[05:06] | Keep going. | 接着向左 |
[05:08] | THere I am. You know tHe Cinderella story, rigHt? | 那就是我,你知道灰姑娘的故事,对吗? |
[05:11] | Remember Rick tHe servant? | 记得那个仆人瑞克吗? |
[05:13] | Of course you don”t. L”m tHe guy wHo polisHes tHe prince”s boots. | 你当然不记得了 他只是个给王子擦靴子的人 |
[05:16] | L”m tHe guy wHo wasHes His disHes and serves His meals… | 只是个洗碗,伺侯王子饮食的人 |
[05:19] | and does His laundry and flosses His teetH. | 为王子洗衣服,为他剔牙 |
[05:24] | You know wHat kind ofHappy ending tHe royal flosser gets? | 你知道这个王室的仆人 会得到什么幸福结局吗? |
[05:27] | RigHt. | 是的 |
[05:29] | None. | 什么都没有 |
[05:30] | So, tHat”s everyone important… and me. | 这就是所有重要人物和我 |
[05:33] | Okay, let”s see tHe title now. | 好,让我们现在看看片名 |
[05:41] | Happier music, please. | 请放欢快的音乐 |
[06:14] | So Here we are, tHe day of tHe prince”s ball. | 我们到了,这天是王子的舞会 |
[06:18] | I managed to swipe some mail from tHe royal messenger”s bag… | 我设法从王室信差包里偷了些信件 |
[06:21] | so l”d Have an excuse to visit Ella. | 我就有借口去找艾拉了 |
[06:25] | Hello? Oh, Rick, it’s you. | 谁啊?哦,瑞克,是你 |
[06:27] | I’m sorry to be such a disappointment. | 很遗憾,让你失望了 |
[06:30] | No, no. I was expecting the royal messenger. | 不,不,我是在等王室的信差 |
[06:33] | With these? | 等这个? |
[06:35] | They’re here! | 是这个! |
[06:36] | Did you see him today? What was he wearing? | 你今天看到他了吗?他穿什么? |
[06:39] | One for my stepmother, two for my stepsisters… | 一封是给继母的,两封是给姐姐的 |
[06:42] | and none for me. | 没有给我的 |
[06:44] | Wait. What’s that? | 等等,那是什么? |
[06:47] | You’ve got somethin’… here. | 你这里有些东西 |
[06:49] | I’m invited too! Just like I’ve dreamed about. | 我也被邀请了!就像我梦见的一样 |
[06:53] | The royal ball. And he’ll be there in his royal shirt… | 王室的舞会 他会穿着高贵的服装出现在那里 |
[06:58] | And his royal boots… which Rick spent two hours polishing. | 还有他高贵的靴子 那是瑞克花了两个小时擦亮的 |
[07:01] | And it was a royal pain in the butt. | 这真是高贵的痛苦 |
[07:04] | I may even get to dance with him tonight. | 今晚我甚至可以与他共舞 |
[07:06] | Gosh! Wouldn’t that be super? | 天!这是不是有点过了? |
[07:08] | He’s dreamy. | 这只是异想天开 |
[07:09] | The prince! | 王子 |
[07:11] | – The invitations! They’re here! – Move it! | – 邀请函!在这里! – 走开! |
[07:13] | Give it! It’s mine! | 给我,这是我的 |
[07:15] | Out of my way! | 不要挡我 |
[07:17] | – Mom totally hates you. – She hates you more. | – 妈妈恨透你了 – 她更恨你 |
[07:20] | Nuh-uh. You. | 噢,你 |
[07:21] | You totally ripped my coiffure. | 你把我的头饰弄掉了 |
[07:23] | Knock it off! | 好了,住手! |
[07:28] | Great. Here comes the dragon lady. | 天,这凶暴的女人来了 |
[07:30] | – You started it. – Did not! | – 你引起的 – 不是 |
[07:31] | – Did too! – You so did. | – 你也是 – 你同样 |
[07:33] | Shut up. She’s coming. | 闭嘴,她来了 |
[07:34] | It takes hours to get you looking like that. | 花了几小时的时间才把你打扮成这样 |
[07:37] | Now we have to do the whole thing all over again. | 现在我们只得全部重新再来一次 |
[07:41] | And you. | 你 |
[07:44] | Hand them over. | 给我 |
[07:52] | Come on. Come on. Cough it up. | 快点,快点,交给我 |
[07:55] | I am invited, Stepmother. | 邀请我了,继母 |
[07:58] | If she goes, she’ll just embarrass us. | 如果她去了只会给我们丢脸 |
[08:01] | – She has nothing to wear. – Now, girls… | – 她没有衣服穿 – 哦,女孩们 |
[08:04] | of course Cinderelly may go. | 灰姑娘当然可以去 |
[08:08] | Unfortunately, she has a few things to do before the ball. | 不幸的是,去之前她有些事要做 |
[08:14] | First, she has to polish my shoes… | 首先,她要擦我的鞋子 |
[08:17] | then cook us a pot roast, whiten the bathtubs… | 还要炖肉,把浴缸擦亮 |
[08:19] | shampoo the cat, reshingle the roof… | 给猫洗澡,重盖屋顶 |
[08:22] | give the carriage a lube job… | 给马车打油 |
[08:25] | Shall I continue? | 还要我继续吗? |
[08:28] | Ella, say no. You don’t have to put up with that. | 艾拉,拒绝她们 你没必要忍受这个 |
[08:33] | Get back to the kitchen. | 回到厨房去 |
[08:35] | You’re not her Prince Charming. | 你不是她的白马王子 |
[08:40] | You’re the dishwasher. | 你是洗碗工 |
[08:44] | I am not. I do laundry… too. | 我不是,我也洗衣服 |
[08:50] | Ella isn”t tHe only one wHo”s worked up about tHe ball. | 艾拉不是唯一一个为舞会激动的人 |
[08:52] | THe prince is so excited it”s almost like He Has a personality. | 王子也很激动,这很像他的个性 |
[08:58] | The same as always, Your Highness? | 殿下,照老样子剪吗? |
[09:01] | Not too much off the front. | 前面别剪太多 |
[09:05] | Everything must be perfect. | 一切都要力求完美 |
[09:07] | Tonight’s the night I meet my damsel. | 今晚我将会遇到我的梦中情人 |
[09:09] | It says so right here in the book. | 书里就是这么说的 |
[09:12] | Princely Rule Book, Section 12: “On his 21 st birthday… | “王子章程”第12节 “在他21岁生日时…” |
[09:17] | every prince must host a ball to find a damsel… | 每一位王子都要举办舞会选秀 |
[09:20] | preferably blonde, who is either imprisoned… | 必须是完美的金发美女 要么被囚禁 |
[09:22] | cursed or distressed.” | 要么被诅咒了,或者伤心欲绝 |
[09:26] | Great. Our downstairs neigHbor, tHe AirHead Formerly Known As Rrince. | 太棒了,这就是我们楼下的邻居 曾一度被称为王子的蠢货 |
[09:31] | THere”s gotta be sometHing better on. | 应该发生些更好的事情 |
[09:34] | There’s Rapunzel… | 长发姑娘瑞潘泽 |
[09:36] | single-handedly keeping the kingdom’s shampoo industry in the black. | 仅她一人就能让王国的 洗发水工厂赚足了钱 |
[09:39] | Apparently, her people have yet to master scissor technology. | 显然她未来还会进军剪刀业 |
[09:42] | Little Red Riding Hood. | 还有小红帽 |
[09:44] | Every wolf’s favorite between-meals snack. | 是狼最喜欢的小点心 |
[09:48] | And tHen tHere”s Rumpelstiltskin. | 再来是侏儒怪 |
[09:51] | Still trying to get tHe baby. | 一直想得到那孩子 |
[09:53] | Don”t ask me wHy He wants a baby. | 你可别要问他为什么想要孩子 |
[09:55] | Messy diapers and tHe drooling and tHe tHis and tHe… | 还有恶心的尿布,满身的口水等等 |
[09:58] | – Can we limit the editorializing? – Munk. Mambo. | – 能不能少在哪儿高谈阔论? – 蒙克,曼伯 |
[10:02] | It’s time for my vacation. | 我要休假去了 |
[10:05] | – I’m off to Scotland. – Why? | – 我要动身去苏格兰 – 为什么? |
[10:07] | Remember what I taught you. | 记住我教你们的 |
[10:09] | You have to maintain the balance between good and evil. | 你们必须保持正义与邪恶的天平平衡 |
[10:13] | – Don’t worry, boss. – We’re pros here. | – 放心,老板 – 我们可是专业人士 |
[10:16] | – We’re your assistants. – Actually, I’m senior assistant. | 实际上我才是高级主管 |
[10:19] | What? Just ’cause he hired you 300 years before me, that makes you senior? | 什么?就因为他早雇你300年 你就想摆架子? |
[10:26] | Does he know he’s wearing a skirt? | 他知道他穿的是条裙子吗? |
[10:32] | That’s better. | 这样更好 |
[10:35] | Now, guys, no fooling around with the scales. | 现在,伙计们,不要乱调天平 |
[10:38] | Same for the staff. No turning lead into gold… | 也不要乱玩魔杖,别玩点石成金 |
[10:43] | no giving yourself huge pectoral muscles, Mambo. | 曼伯,不要施法变大你的胸肌 |
[10:48] | Hey. It was a onetime thing, okay? | 嗨,那是过去的事情了,好吗? |
[10:50] | And keep a special eye on Cinderella. | 多留意下灰姑娘 |
[10:54] | She’ll be downstairs at the prince’s ball tonight. | 今晚她要在楼下出席王子的舞会 |
[10:58] | Everything will go by the book. | 一切都会按书中说的发展的 |
[11:00] | – Just like it always does. – Munk, open the portal. | – 就像一直以来的那样 – 蒙克,打开入口 |
[11:05] | Yes, Your Wizardry. | 是的,巫师 |
[11:14] | And remember. | 记住 |
[11:15] | Keep your eyes on the ball. | 紧盯你们的目标 |
[11:21] | Fore! | 走! |
[11:28] | How do you like that? I’m a prince of portals! A master of magic! | 你觉得如何?我是传送门的大师 我掌控巫术 |
[11:34] | Big deal. You’re the doorman. Door pig. Hippo thingy. | 有什么了不起 你是门童,看门狗,大河马 |
[11:37] | You know what you are. | 你知道你是什么 |
[11:39] | Can we get to work, please? | 我们可以开始工作吗? |
[11:56] | Ricky, where have you been? | 瑞克,你上哪去了? |
[11:58] | You have to wash the dishes for the prince’s ball. | 你得为王子舞会把碗给洗了 |
[12:01] | You went to see Ella again, didn’t you? | 你又去看艾拉,对吗? |
[12:07] | What does she see in that loser prince? | 她到底看上了王子那个可怜虫哪一点? |
[12:09] | She doesn’t even know the guy. I have to deal with him every day of my life. | 她甚至都不认识王子 而我每天都得伺候他 |
[12:14] | She is a prince dreamer, old friend | 王子就是她梦想,小伙子 |
[12:17] | – You’re gonna get nowhere with her. – Shut up. | – 你跟她是没有结果的 – 闭嘴 |
[12:21] | I’m not trying to get anywhere. She’s a friend. | 我没要什么,她只是个朋友 |
[12:25] | I know what kind of friend you’re talking about. | 我知道你说的是哪种朋友 |
[12:29] | I need a friend like that, my friend. I tell you, huh? | 我也需要这样的朋友 伙计,我告诉你,恩? |
[12:32] | Oui. With friends like that, why do you need enemies? | 是的,有这样的朋友 还要敌人干吗? |
[12:37] | Gentlemen! | 先生们 |
[12:40] | The prince is furious. He demands his cranberry juice. | 王子发怒了,他马上就要酸莓果汁 |
[12:46] | – No! – Not the cake! | 不,别扔蛋糕 |
[12:50] | Vanilla. | 香草味的 |
[12:58] | Come on, girls. Think prince. | 快点,女孩们,想想王子 |
[13:00] | – Don’t work too hard. – Missed a spot. | – 别太勤快了 – 漏了个污点 |
[13:02] | See you at the ball. | 舞会见 |
[13:04] | As if. | 有机会的话… |
[13:05] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[13:07] | Remember. Shampoo and condition the cat. | 记住,给猫洗澡,保养它的毛发 |
[13:11] | And don’t forget to swab out its sores. It loves that. | 不要擦洗它的伤口 它可喜欢这个了 |
[13:17] | Oops. Sorry. | 噢,抱歉 |
[13:27] | Weepy, weepy, cry, cry, cry, sob. | 流泪,流泪,哭,哭,哭,抽泣 |
[13:30] | And then, fairy godmother to the rescue. | 接着,教母仙女来解救她了 |
[13:34] | I love this part. | 我喜欢这一部分 |
[13:36] | “Don’t cry, child.” | 不要哭,孩子 |
[13:37] | “Don’t cry, child.” | |
[13:38] | Don’t cry, child. | 不要哭,孩子 |
[13:40] | I’m your fairy godmother. | 我是你的教母仙女 |
[13:42] | I have come to grant your wish to be a real boy. | 我来这帮你实现愿望 成为真正的男孩 |
[13:45] | What? | 什么? |
[13:47] | – You’re Cinderella, right? – Yeah. | – 你是灰姑娘,对吗? – 是的 |
[13:50] | Then let’s get you ready for the ball. | 那我们为你去舞会准备吧 |
[14:09] | That’s not right. | 不是这样 |
[14:18] | Nice. | 很好 |
[14:26] | Yes. | 好了 |
[14:30] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[14:36] | Sassy! | 很时尚 |
[14:39] | Oops. | 噢 |
[14:42] | – Yes. – Wow. | – 好了 – 哇 |
[14:47] | – You look beautiful, Salmonella. – It’s Cinderella. | – 你看上去很漂亮,沙门氏菌 – 我叫灰姑娘 |
[14:51] | Cinderella going to tHe ball… again. | 灰姑娘又要去参加舞会了 |
[14:59] | Sleeping Beauty, still asleep. | 睡美人还在睡 |
[15:02] | Somebody get her a double espresso, please. | 谁去给她一杯双份的浓咖啡 |
[15:06] | And get me a triple. | 我要更三倍浓的 |
[15:08] | You have but three chances to guess my name… | 你只有三次机会猜我的名字 |
[15:12] | and if you fail, your baby shall be mine! | 如果猜不出 你的孩子就归我啦 |
[15:18] | Rumpelstiltskin, still going for custody. | 侏儒怪还争夺监护权 |
[15:21] | I think he wants weekends, right? | 我想他要的是周末的时间,对吗? |
[15:23] | Always the same thing. The good guys win. | 总是千篇一律的,好人有好报 |
[15:27] | And what do you want to have happen? | 你希望发生什么事? |
[15:29] | Rumpelstiltskin gets the baby? | 侏儒怪得到孩子? |
[15:31] | Cinderella stays a maid? | 灰姑娘仍然是女佣? |
[15:34] | I just wish we could mix it up a little bit… | 我只希望咱们能搅合一下 |
[15:36] | make it a little edgier. | 搞得紧张一点 |
[15:39] | Then let ’em have their happy endings. | 然后再让他们得到幸福的结局 |
[15:41] | We are not tipping the scales of good and evil so you can be entertained. | 我们不可能只为了让你快活 就去折腾善与恶的天平 |
[15:45] | What if we made the seven dwarves seven feet tall and… | 如果我们把七个小矮人变成 七尺高会是怎么样? |
[15:48] | – No way. – What about making Rapunzel go bald? | – 不要 – 把瑞潘泽变成秃子会怎样? |
[15:52] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[15:55] | Couldn’t we just give her split ends… | 能不能让她发梢分杈? |
[15:57] | or dandruff or a mullet or something? | |
[16:00] | What about that? | 那样如何? |
[16:10] | Look at me. I’m Munk. | 看着我,我是蒙克 |
[16:14] | Mambo, get down! | 曼伯,下来 |
[16:15] | I am Munk, and my nostrils show. | 我是蒙克,我的鼻孔露 |
[16:18] | I’ve got dandruff and bad BO. | 我有头屑,还有狐臭 |
[16:20] | Stop fooling around. You’re gonna break it. | 不要再胡闹了,你会打碎天平的 |
[16:23] | Munk is a bossy know-it-all… | 蒙克个假博学,总以为他是头儿 |
[16:25] | with a butt the size of a shopping mall. | 肥大的屁股,赛过地球 |
[16:28] | Stop it. That’s enough! | 住口,闹够了 |
[16:30] | All right, girls. We’re almost at the ball. | 好了,女孩们,我们快到了 |
[16:33] | – What are you doing? – Give me that perfume! | – 你在干什么? – 给我香水 |
[16:35] | – It’s mine! – I need it more! | – 这是我的 – 我更需要 |
[16:37] | – No, I do! – I smell like camel sweat. | – 不,我才需要 – 我出起汗来跟骆驼一样臭 |
[16:39] | – I smell like a dead pig. Smell me! – Knock it off! | – 我闻着来像只死猪,来闻啊 – 别吵了 |
[16:43] | Can’t you two pretend to be human beings for one night? | 你们俩难道就不能 装一晚上的文明人吗? |
[16:46] | – Hurry up, slowpoke! – Ow! | – 快点,磨蹭鬼 – 哦 |
[16:53] | Who am I kidding? | 我在开什么玩笑? |
[16:55] | These girls are hopeless. | 这俩妞简直无可救药了 |
[16:57] | A donkey would have a better chance of marrying the prince. | 连头驴嫁给王子的机会都比她们大 |
[17:00] | I’m never gonna get ahead in the world if I count on them. | 如果指望她们 我永远也不会获得成功 |
[17:03] | There has to be another way. | 一定会有其它方法的 |
[17:05] | And he’s running! It’s Mambo by a mile! | 看我转啊,曼波还要跳很久呢 |
[17:09] | You spin it off that stand, you are in big trouble! | 要是你从支架上转下来 你的麻烦就大了 |
[17:12] | I’m dancin’. | I’m dancin’. 我在跳舞,我在跳舞 |
[17:13] | I’m skatin’! I’m skatin’! I’m backwards skatin’, backwards skatin’. | 我在溜冰,我在溜冰 我在向后滑,向后滑 |
[17:17] | Not so easy. Not so easy. | 有难度,有难度 |
[17:24] | What? | 怎么? |
[17:25] | I told you to be careful! | 我告诉过你要小心 |
[17:27] | – This is powerful magic! – Oh, boy. | – 这是强大的魔法 – 哦,伙计 |
[17:29] | These things control the fate of the entire kingdom! | 这些东西控制着整个王国的命运 |
[17:34] | Powerful magic? | 强大的魔法? |
[17:36] | The fate of the kingdom? | 王国的命运? |
[17:40] | Girls, Mama’s gonna take matters into her own hands. | 女孩们,妈妈要掌控这一切 |
[17:44] | Don’t wait up. | 别等我了 |
[17:48] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[17:51] | Left. Left, left. | 向左,向左,向左 |
[17:53] | Right, right. Down, down, down. More down. Downer. | 向右,向右,向下 向下,再向下,再低点 |
[17:58] | – I’m calling the boss. – Why? | – 我要给老板打电话 – 为什么? |
[18:00] | Why? We fixed it. You fixed it. | 为什么,我们已经装好了 你完全搞定了 我们一起装好的,我也有指挥 “向下向左”之类的,这也有用的 |
[18:03] | We fixed it, ’cause I did the “down, down, down, left” part, which helped. | |
[18:07] | Yes or no? | 好吗? |
[18:10] | Don’t call the boss! | 不要给老板打电话 |
[18:33] | Forty flights of steps in heels? | 害得我穿着高跟鞋连爬四十段台阶 |
[18:37] | This had better be good. | 希望那东西能物有所值 |
[18:44] | “Chapter Four. How a prince must behave at the ball. | 第四章,舞会上王子应如何表现 |
[18:47] | One: Smile at maidens.” | 第一,向少女微笑 |
[18:50] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[18:53] | “Two: Look heroic.” | 第二,表现得英勇些 |
[18:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:02] | “Three: Be “roman tick.”‘ | 第三,要“狼…蛮”? |
[19:07] | Be “roman tick”? | 浪漫? |
[19:10] | Be romantic! | 来点浪漫 |
[19:18] | There he is! | 他在那 |
[19:20] | To one side. | 到一边去 |
[19:22] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[19:25] | He’s dreamy. | 他真是让人朝思暮想 |
[19:27] | – I like him! – I love him! | – 我喜欢他 – 我爱他 |
[19:33] | Time to meet your prince, my dear Mozzarella. | 是时候见到你的王子了 亲爱的玛祖芮拉 (注:其实是某种意大利奶酪的名字) |
[19:37] | – It’s Cinderella. – Really? Why’d you change it? | – 是灰姑娘 – 真的?为什么你要改名呢? |
[19:45] | Thank you, Fairy Godmother. | 谢谢你,仙女教母 |
[19:47] | Remember, it all ends at midnight. | 记住,这一切将在午夜失效 |
[19:55] | Move it. You are in so much trouble! | 让开,你这回麻烦大了 |
[19:59] | And what are you gonna do about it? Turn me into a frog, Mr. Wizard? | 那你想怎么样呢? 把我变成青蛙么,巫师先生? |
[20:03] | Do you even know what you could have done? | 你知道你差点闯了什么大祸吗? |
[20:06] | Yeah, yeah. I know. I could have knocked over the scales of good and evil… | 是的,是的,我知道 我差点破坏了善与恶的天平 |
[20:10] | and changed the destiny of every character in Fairytale Land. | 改变童话王国里每个角色的命运 |
[20:14] | Blah, blah, blah. But I didn’t! | 唔里哇啦,但我又没搞砸 |
[20:17] | Hiya, boys. | 嗨,孩子们 |
[20:20] | Ouchy mama! | 好棒的妈妈 |
[20:23] | What’s doing? | 在做什么? |
[20:24] | Frieda? | 弗丽达 |
[20:25] | So this is where it all happens. | 原来一切都是在这里运作 |
[20:29] | And all this time I thought it was fate. | 我一直认为这就是命运 |
[20:34] | – You can’t be up here. – What is she doing here? | – 你不能上来这里 – 她来这做什么? |
[20:36] | I didn’t order a stepmother. | 我可没有叫继母来 |
[20:39] | Come here, cutie. Show me those magic arts. | 过来,宝贝,给我展示那些魔法 |
[20:43] | Come on, big boy. Teach me. | 快的,大个子,教我 |
[20:46] | I kind of go for these power-mad, villainous, evil women. | 我比较愿意支持这些崇尚权力 恶毒,邪恶的女人 |
[20:50] | She thinks I’m the wizard. | 她以为我就是巫师 |
[20:53] | We don’t really do workshops. | 我们并不常开放车间的 |
[20:57] | Maybe you can come back another year? | 也许你可以明年再来 |
[21:00] | This operation’s about to have a hostile takeover. | 这里的工作将由邪恶来掌管 |
[21:04] | Just call it a little power play. | 就算是强权政治好了 |
[21:07] | Man, she is good! | 伙计,她身手不错啊 |
[21:09] | – I mean bad. – Get out! | – 我是说她绝非善类 – 滚出去 |
[21:12] | Or I’ll zap you into a toad! | 否则我把你变成蛤蟆 |
[21:14] | – Can you zap? – Just watch me. | – 你懂施法吗? – 看我的 |
[21:17] | Baby, I think you’re all yap and no zap. | 宝贝,我认为你只会虚张声势 |
[21:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:27] | Now we’re flying. I guess when you say “zapping,” you mean “flying.” | 现在我们飞起来了,我猜你说“变化”时 原本是想说“起飞”的吧 |
[21:31] | Shut up and drive! I’ll open the portal and get the boss! | 闭嘴,好好驾驶 我要打开入口找老板 |
[21:35] | He’ll fix everything! | 他能把一切都修好 |
[21:39] | – Don’t let her get the staff! – Let go of it, you little freak. | – 不要让她拿到魔杖 – 放手,你们这些小怪物 |
[21:44] | No air bags? | 没有安全气袋? |
[21:53] | Oh, gosh! | 哦,糟了 |
[21:58] | Mayday! Mayday! We’re going down. | 呼救,呼救,我们要掉下来了 |
[22:03] | Ouch! Fire! Burning! | 噢,火,着火了 |
[22:06] | – Hot. Hot, hot. Hot. – Prepare for grievous bodily harm! | – 热,热,热,热 – 准备好受皮肉之苦吧 |
[22:18] | Warn me next time you zap. | 下次你施法时先通知我一下 |
[22:33] | You should totally fall in love with me! | 你绝对应该爱上我 |
[22:35] | – Nuh-uh. Me. – I read a book once. | – 嗯,是我才对 – 我曾经看过一本书 |
[22:38] | A very interesting book. | 一本非常有趣的书 |
[22:46] | – Who is that? – Nice slippers. | – 那是谁? – 精致的鞋子 |
[22:48] | Her feet are so tiny. | 她的脚很纤小 |
[22:58] | She’s perfect. | 她很完美 |
[23:00] | – Where is she from? – She’s beautiful. | – 她从哪来? – 她太漂亮了 |
[23:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[23:25] | I detect the strangest smell of pumpkin. | 我闻到一种奇怪的南瓜气味 |
[23:30] | I like pumpkin. | 我喜欢南瓜 |
[23:33] | Welcome to tHe worst moment of my life. | 这是我一生中最糟糕的时刻 |
[23:36] | So far. | 至今为止 |
[23:39] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[23:41] | Which of my toys should I play with first? | 我应该先摆弄哪个玩具呢? |
[23:47] | Warm. | 还是热的 |
[23:52] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[23:57] | My, Grandma. WHat big eyes you Have. | 奶奶,你的眼睛真大啊 |
[23:59] | All tHe better to see you witH, my dear. | 这才更好让我看见你,亲爱的 |
[24:03] | And wHat big yellow teetH you Have. | 你的牙又大又黄 |
[24:05] | THe better to eat you witH! | 这让我更容易吃你 |
[24:12] | Here they are again. Interesting. | 他们又来了,有意思 |
[24:18] | Now let’s see if… | 现在看看,如果… |
[24:22] | Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your Hair! | 瑞潘泽,瑞潘泽,放下你的长发 |
[24:30] | I wonder what happens if I just… | 我想如果这样就会… |
[24:34] | Ow. | 噢 |
[24:38] | Ow! I’m on my keys. | 噢! 我的要害被压住了… |
[24:42] | It’s so easy! Just the touch of a finger. | 太简单了,只要用手指轻轻一按 |
[25:02] | A pajama party. | 开个睡衣派对 |
[25:29] | You have but three chances to guess my name… | 你只有三次机会猜我的名字 |
[25:34] | and if you fail, your baby shall be mine! | 如果猜不出,你的孩子将是我的了 |
[25:42] | – Fabio? – Nope. | – 法毕欧 – 不对 |
[25:44] | – Beelzebub? – No. | – 别卜西 – 不是 |
[25:46] | Rumpel… masasHi? | 瑞卜…玛萨西? |
[26:00] | Rock-a-bye-bye, baby. | 说再见吧,小宝贝 |
[26:07] | Hey. That’s my house. | 嗨,那是我家 |
[26:11] | And… | 而且 |
[26:13] | Ella? | 艾拉? |
[26:16] | Hey, you gotta be kidding me. That little… | 嗨,你开玩笑的吧 这种小人物 |
[26:19] | She gets the prince… | 她得到王子 |
[26:21] | and the palace, and I get nada? | 还有宫殿,我却一无所获? |
[26:26] | Zilch? | 一场空? |
[26:27] | Nothing? | 一无所有? |
[26:29] | Uh-uh. No way! | 哦,哦,决不! |
[26:31] | Not while I’m in charge! | 我掌权的话就绝不可能 |
[26:37] | Left, right, left. | 左,右,左 |
[26:39] | Left, right, left. | Left, right, left. 左,右,左 左,右,左 |
[26:42] | Left, right, left. | 左,右,左 |
[26:52] | I don”t believe tHis. | 我真不敢相信 |
[26:54] | How did sHe get tHere? | 她怎么到那的? |
[26:56] | And wHere did sHe get tHat dress? | 从哪搞到这套衣服? |
[27:01] | And where can I get one? I love those little ruffles down the front. | 我在哪儿可以搞到一套? 我喜欢前面裙脚的褶边 |
[27:16] | So, what do you do? | 嗯,你是什么人? |
[27:18] | Are you a fair maiden, lady-in-waiting, damsel in distress? | 美丽的少女,侍女 还是不幸的女人? |
[27:23] | I will be, kind of, at midnight. | 哦,大概会是吧,到了午夜之后 |
[27:26] | Come on! | 得了吧 |
[27:34] | I think the little princess needs a makeover! | 我想小公主殿下需要化化妆了 |
[27:45] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[27:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:54] | Where did that maiden go? Did you see her? | 那少女去哪了?你看见她了吗? |
[27:57] | Maiden! | 少女 |
[27:59] | Maiden! | 少女 |
[28:07] | A slipper. | 一只鞋子 |
[28:09] | Maybe she was the maiden after all. | 也许她就是那个少女变的 |
[28:11] | At last. A damsel in distress! | 终于…悲痛欲绝的少女 |
[28:17] | Here. Section four, subparagraph eight. | 这里,第四节,第八段 |
[28:21] | “Once a prince finds his true love, he may never let her go.” | 当王子找到他的真爱,他不会让她离开 |
[28:27] | I will find you, my love… | 我要找到你,我的爱 |
[28:30] | if I must ride to the ends of the earth to do so. | 即使我得跑遍天涯海角 |
[28:34] | Your Majesty. | 殿下 |
[28:36] | Please wait. I’m right… | 请等一下,我就在 |
[28:41] | here. | 这里 |
[28:42] | I can swim a little! | 我懂一点游泳 |
[28:43] | THat is tHe prince? | 那就是王子? |
[28:47] | What a loser. | 真是个失败者 |
[28:51] | Serves her right. | 是她活该 |
[28:55] | If I’m gonna shake things up around here… | 如果我要给周围搅上一搅 |
[28:59] | I’m gonna need some bad guys. | 我需要一些恶人 |
[29:03] | It’s time to party! | 是时候结党了 |
[29:29] | Maybe it’s just fireworks? | 也许只是烟火 |
[29:35] | I never seen that before. | 我以前从没见过 |
[29:38] | – Come on. Let’s go. – This way. | – 快点,我们走 – 走这边 |
[29:58] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的,是的 |
[30:00] | Something’s going down at the palace. | 王宫里一定有事发生 |
[30:03] | Sweet. | 好极了 |
[30:09] | Death from above! | 死亡从天而降 |
[30:31] | Rick. Oh, my gosh. Rick! Hey. | 瑞克,噢,糟糕,瑞克,嗨 |
[30:36] | I was dancing with the prince and my dress disappeared. | 我正和王子在跳舞 突然身上的套装消失了 |
[30:38] | Okay. So that’s too much information, but thank you. | 噢,那可真是太刺激了 谢谢你告诉我这些 |
[30:41] | It was supposed to last till midnight, but it didn’t. | 我期望能持续到午夜,但是没有 |
[30:44] | And then there was this light in the sky. Something’s wrong. | 接着天空发射出光,出事情了 |
[30:48] | – Yeah. I’ll say. – Coming over the bridge! Look! | – 是的,我知道 – 过桥这边来了,看 |
[31:04] | Evildoers of our kingdom! | 童话王国里的邪恶伙伴们 |
[31:09] | – Hiya! – Hello. | – 你们好 – 你好 |
[31:11] | So, guys… | 朋友们 |
[31:13] | ever think there could be more to life than this? | 有梦想过比现在 更丰富多彩的生活吗? |
[31:16] | We’re always the losers, the bad guys. | 我们总是失败者,恶人 |
[31:19] | Is that fair? No. | 这公平吗?不 |
[31:22] | Frieda. | 弗丽达 |
[31:24] | And who wins? | 谁是赢家? |
[31:26] | The dorky ingenues and the pretentious princes. | 呆头呆脑却自命不凡的王子 |
[31:29] | From now on, say good-bye to losing. | 从现在起,对失败的生活说再见吧 |
[31:34] | And say hello to winning. | 迎接胜利吧 |
[31:38] | Yes to little girls who get eaten by wolves. | 是的,小红帽会被狼吃掉 |
[31:41] | Yeah, yeah, yeah! | 是,是,是的 |
[31:42] | To princesses who never get their prince! | 公主们再也等不到王子 |
[31:46] | Because starting tonight… | 因为从今晚起 |
[31:48] | I give you… | 我给你们 |
[31:50] | happily n’ever after! | 一个邪恶新世界 |
[31:56] | YeaH. THis is wHere you came in. | 是的,这是你们看到的 |
[31:59] | I Hate to tell ya, but it gets worse. | 虽然我不愿意告诉你们 但事情还会更糟 |
[32:06] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的,是的 |
[32:09] | We demand that you depart this palace at once. | 我们命令你们马上离开宫殿 |
[32:13] | Yeah. You heard the man. | 对,你们听到他说的 |
[32:15] | What you gonna do if we don’t? | 如果我们不走你们会怎么样? |
[32:19] | – Let’s make guard kabobs. – Dibs on the chubby one! | – 我们拿卫兵做烤肉 – 我有权选丰满的那个 |
[32:22] | – This is gonna be great! – I like to hit things. | – 这将会很不错 – 我喜欢砸东西 |
[32:28] | Ow, ow! Not the face! | 哎哟,哎哟,不要打我脸 |
[32:30] | That was my favorite leg! | 那条腿是我最喜欢的 |
[32:40] | – Rick, we have to do something. – Okay. We could get… | – 瑞克,我们得做些什么 – 好吧,我们可以 |
[32:44] | I know. We’ll find the prince. He’s out looking for me now. | 我知道,我们得找到王子 他出去找我了 |
[32:48] | – We have to find him. – For what? | – 我们得找到他 – 为什么 |
[32:50] | He’s a pretty boy. He just does whatever his little book says. | 他只是个英俊小生 只懂按书上说的去做 |
[32:52] | I’m sure his book will tell him to save the day. | 我相信他的书会告诉他 要如何拯救世界 |
[32:55] | If you think that poser is gonna save us, you’re dreaming. | 如果你以为那个装腔作势的家伙 会救我们,那你是在做梦 |
[32:58] | Maybe I am dreaming, but somehow… | 也许我是在做梦,可我就是知道 |
[33:02] | I know this wasn’t supposed to happen. | 我知道事情本不该是这样的 |
[33:04] | It’s Frieda. She’s making everything bad. | 是弗丽达,她破坏了这一切 |
[33:07] | Just like she always has for me, but for everyone. | 就像她总是针对我一样 现在针对每一个人 |
[33:11] | We need a hero to stop her. We need the prince. | 我们需要一个英雄去阻止她 我们需要王子 |
[33:15] | – You mean you need the prince. – This isn’t about me. | – 你的意思是你需要王子 – 不要扯到我身上 |
[33:18] | She’s taking over. | 她在控制这一切 |
[33:20] | Yes, it is. It’s about you becoming a princess… | 是的,是你就要变成公主 |
[33:23] | so you can move upstairs and forget people like me exist. | 所以你到楼上去 忘记像我这样的人存在 |
[33:26] | You know what? You’re being ridiculous. | 你知道什么?你太荒谬了 |
[33:28] | Ridiculous? You know what? | 荒谬?你知道什么? |
[33:31] | You need to get out of here. You’re blocking my light. | 你从这里出去 你挡住我的光了 |
[33:33] | And I’ve got dishes to wash. | 我得洗碗了 |
[33:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:37] | Fine. | 好的 |
[33:38] | I don’t need you anyway. | 不管怎样我都不需要你 |
[33:44] | Go with her, mon ami. She does need you. | 追上她,伙计,她真的需要你 |
[33:48] | For what? To chase after that jerk? | 需要什么?帮她去找那个混蛋? |
[33:51] | Prince envy. | 你是在忌妒王子 |
[34:00] | How could we screw up so badly? | 我们怎么会搞成现在这样 |
[34:02] | The wizard will never trust us again. | 巫师再也不会信任我们了 |
[34:04] | The wizard’ll never trust you again. | 他再也不会信任你 |
[34:06] | – You knocked over the ball! – You gave her the staff! | – 你把水晶球敲下来了 – 你连魔杖都给她了 |
[34:09] | A wicked stepmother? | 那个邪恶的继母? |
[34:11] | With the wizard’s staff! | 她有巫师的魔杖 |
[34:14] | She could take over the kingdom! | 她可以掌管整个王国 |
[34:17] | If we don’t fix this mess before the boss gets back from vacation, he’ll… | 如果我们不能在老板回来前 收拾好烂摊子,他将… |
[34:22] | He’ll turn us into toads is what he’ll do. | 他将会把我们变成蛤蟆,他会的 |
[34:24] | I like the way I look already. I don’t want to be a frog! | 我喜欢我现在的样子 我可不想被变成青蛙 |
[34:31] | What if he makes me look like you? | 如果他把我变成你那样怎么办? |
[34:35] | – I know what we need. – Yeah. A new job. | – 我知道我们需要什么 – 是的,一份新工作 |
[34:38] | I’ve seen these tales a million times… | 我看了数百万遍这些童话故事了 |
[34:41] | and who is the one guy that always wins in the end? | 知道谁将会最终胜利 |
[34:44] | – The prince! – Or the simpleton. | – 王子 – 或者白痴 |
[34:47] | Exactly. The simpleton. | 正确,就是白痴 |
[34:49] | I mean… the prince! | 我是说王子 |
[34:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:54] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[34:57] | Cinderella? | 灰姑娘? |
[34:59] | How do you know me? Never mind. | 你们怎么认识我?没关系的 |
[35:01] | Did you guys see a prince come this way? | 你们看到一个王子来过这吗? |
[35:03] | Six foot 2, perfect body, perfect face, perfect everything. | 6英尺2高,完美的身材 完美的长相,一切都完美 |
[35:07] | Why, no. Did you come from the palace, by any chance? | 是的,你碰巧从宫殿来? |
[35:10] | Yes. It was horrible. | 是的,非常可怕 |
[35:13] | Trolls, witches. | 巨人,女巫 |
[35:15] | The bad guys have taken over. | 坏蛋们控制了王国 |
[35:18] | Who are you guys? WHat are you guys? | – 你们是谁? – 你们是什么东西? |
[35:22] | I’m Munk. He’s Mambo. | 我是蒙克,他叫曼伯 |
[35:25] | We work for the wizard. We had a little accident. | 我们为巫师工作,可出了点意外 |
[35:28] | Accident? | 意外? |
[35:29] | We let a wicked stepmother get control of the kingdom’s destiny! | 我们让一个邪恶的继母 掌控了王国的命运 |
[35:34] | She has the boss’s staff! | 她拿了头儿的神杖! |
[35:36] | Okay. Okay. No arguing. | 好的,好的,别再吵了 |
[35:39] | Could you guys fix all this and make everything the way it was meant to be? | 你们能把这些搞定 让所有的事都回到正常吗? |
[35:42] | – Of course. – But first we’d have to get past Frieda. | – 当然 – 但是首先我们需要打败弗丽达 |
[35:46] | For which we need the prince. | 所以我们需要王子 |
[35:48] | Come with me. I’m looking for him too. He’ll help us save the day. | 跟我来,我也在找他 他会帮助我们拯救王国的 |
[35:54] | The prince defeats Frieda… | 王子打败弗丽达… |
[35:56] | we fix the scales of good and evil… | 我们修好善良与邪恶的天平… |
[35:58] | and the boss doesn’t have to know! | 而头儿不需要知道这件事 |
[36:01] | That might actually work. Let’s find the prince. | 那真的会行得通 我们一起去找王子吧 |
[36:04] | Heck yeah, it’ll work! He’ll take that mother down a few steps. | 对,会办到的 他会轻轻松松就把继母打败 |
[36:35] | Oh, yeah. | 哦,是的 |
[36:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[36:55] | Seven billy goats gruff, medium rare. | 七只比利公山羊,半熟的 |
[36:58] | Three little pigs’ ribs… | 3只小猪的肋骨… |
[37:00] | and a cow-that-jumped-over-the-moon burger… | 跳过月亮的母牛碎肉夹饼… |
[37:03] | with fries. | 还有薯条 |
[37:06] | How’s the salad, big guy? | 沙拉尝起来什么样的,大个子? |
[37:13] | – Get you guys a refill on the mead? – What’s your rush, kid? | – 让你们添点蜂蜜酒? – 你着什么急啊,孩子? |
[37:17] | – Sit down. – Take a load off. | – 坐下 – 歇会吧 |
[37:20] | – Pour yourself a glass. – All right. | – 给自己倒一杯 – 好的 |
[37:23] | Don’t mind if I do. | 请别介意我这么做 |
[37:25] | That’s the first time anybody asked me to sit down. | 这是第一次有人请我坐下 |
[37:30] | I’m melting! | 我要融化了! |
[37:32] | – So what’s your name, kid? – Rick. | – 那么你叫什么名字,孩子? – 瑞克 |
[37:35] | So, are you a good guy or a bad guy or a what guy? | 那么,你是个好人 坏人还是其他什么人? |
[37:40] | Neither. I work in the kitchen. | 都不是,我在厨房工作 |
[37:43] | Let me give you some advice. | 我给你些建议吧 |
[37:45] | Around here, you’re either a good guy… | 在这, 你要么是好人… |
[37:49] | or a bad guy. | 要么就是个坏人… |
[37:51] | And between you and me… | 对于你我来说… |
[37:53] | I don’t see much future in being good. | 我觉得当好人没希望 |
[38:14] | hanging around? | Mon fr豕re, what are you doing 伙计,你留在这干什么呢? |
[38:17] | Those guys are cool. They’re not too good to hang with the help. | 这些家伙很酷,跟他们相处并不难 |
[38:20] | A good friend does not let a good friend down. | 好朋友不会让他的好朋友失望的 |
[38:23] | Would you get out of my way? | 你别挡着我的路好吗? |
[38:27] | You should be with her, out there by her side. | 你应该和她在一起 出去呆在她身边 |
[38:29] | What for? | 为了什么? |
[38:32] | She wants a prince, remember? | 她想要找的是王子,记得吗? |
[38:51] | “Wizardress.” | “女巫” |
[38:53] | Too hard to say. General? | 太难发音了,将军? |
[38:56] | Mistress? | 女主人? |
[38:57] | Queen of Calamity? | 灾难女王? |
[38:59] | Your Highness. | 殿下 |
[39:00] | Your Lowness. | 深渊者 |
[39:01] | Your Badness. | 邪恶之人 |
[39:03] | Excuse me, Empress of Evil. | 打扰一下,邪恶女王 |
[39:06] | “Empress.” | 女王 |
[39:09] | I like it. Still kind of stuffy, but beats “stepmother.” | 我喜欢,还是有点乏味 但是比“继母”好多了 |
[39:15] | I’ve come to offer my services. | 我是来为您服务的 |
[39:17] | And why would I need you, shrimp? | 我为什么需要你,小喽��? |
[39:20] | I’m Rumpelstiltskin. | 我是侏儒怪 |
[39:23] | I’m the supremely evil diabolical mastermind. | 我可以策划 至高无上的恶魔计划 |
[39:27] | I have information about a plot against you. | 我知道一项针对你的阴谋 |
[39:30] | Already? Get out! | 现在就有了?说说看! |
[39:34] | Wait. Hold on. | 等等 |
[39:36] | This info… What do you want in exchange? | 这个信息… 你想要我用什么交换? |
[39:39] | I’ll become your evil co-wizard. | 我想做你邪恶的巫师伙伴 |
[39:43] | Diabolical vice president. | 恶魔副总统 |
[39:46] | Your malicious creative exec. | 你的邪恶的富有创造性的执行者 |
[39:47] | Dastardly follower in charge of badness? | 专做坏事的卑鄙的追随者? |
[39:53] | I stole a baby! | 我偷了一个婴儿! |
[39:56] | That’s about as evil as it gets. | 这也差不多够邪恶了吧 |
[39:58] | Okay, okay. | 好的,好的 |
[40:00] | Sidekick. | 助手 |
[40:04] | Your fear-inspiring, terrifyingly evil sidekick! | 你那令人恐惧的非常邪恶的助手! |
[40:17] | Somebody needs a diaper change. | 有人该换尿布了 |
[40:24] | Empress… | 女王… |
[40:26] | I overheard the wizard’s assistants conspiring in the woods. | 我听说巫师的助手在森林里密谋 |
[40:32] | Those little freaks? Get out. You are so wasting my time. | 那些小怪物?出去吧 你简直就是浪费我的时间 |
[40:36] | But they’re searching for the prince, and helping them is a girl. | 但是他们正在找王子 而且有个女孩子在帮助他们 |
[40:41] | A girl? | 一个女孩? |
[40:43] | 5’4″, dark hair, beautiful… | 5英尺4英寸高,黑头发,很漂亮… |
[40:46] | humble clothes, extremely petite feet… | 穿粗陋的衣服,一双极小的脚… |
[40:51] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[40:52] | I hate that girl. She’s so… girlie. | 我讨厌那个女孩, 她太…女孩子气了 |
[41:06] | Your Majesty? | 陛下? |
[41:08] | Prince? | 王子? |
[41:10] | – That didn’t sound like a prince. – Did I say I wanted it edgier? | – 那听起来可不像一个王子 – 我说过我想让它糟糕吗 |
[41:14] | I don’t want it edgy. I want it happy. | – 我不想让舞会糟糕, 我想让大家愉快 |
[41:16] | Roses and tiaras and ball gowns and… | 玫瑰,头冠,舞会礼服和… |
[41:27] | Kiss it! Maybe it’ll turn into a prince. | 吻它! 也许它会变成个王子 |
[41:42] | It was worth a try. | 还是值得一试的 |
[41:50] | Sweet. | 好的 |
[42:01] | Hey. Watch the snout. | 嘿,闭上你的猪嘴 |
[42:04] | Believe me. I’m watchin’ it! I’m watchin’ it! | 相信我,我正在瞧着呢! 我正瞧着呢! |
[42:14] | Fellow rogues, victory is near. | 流氓们,胜利就在眼前了 |
[42:19] | But there’s just one little seed of goodness… | 但是只有一点点善良的种子 |
[42:21] | that refuses to die in the winter of our content. | 拒绝被我们扼杀 |
[42:26] | Go forth. Find Cinderella… | 行动,找到灰姑娘… |
[42:30] | and bring her to me! | 把她带到我面前! |
[42:36] | Us work? | 我们的工作? |
[42:38] | Before noon? | 中午之前? |
[42:39] | Yes, well, we’re more nocturnal villains. | 是的,呃,我们更像是夜间恶棍 |
[42:43] | You see, that means we operate at night. | 你瞧,那说明我们只在夜间行动 |
[43:10] | You still here? | 你们还在这? |
[44:06] | How do you start this thing? | 该怎么发动这个东西? |
[44:49] | It’s probably just a… | 可能只是一个… |
[44:51] | What do you call those things that aren’t wolves? | 你叫这些东西什么 那不是狼吗? |
[45:04] | Kiss it! Maybe it will turn into a prince! | 吻它!也许它会变成一个王子! |
[45:06] | Bad doggie! Down, boy! Stay! | 坏狗!趴下!别动! |
[45:22] | – You okay? – Uh-huh. | – 你还好吧? – 嗯 |
[45:27] | Oh, gosh! | 哦,天哪! |
[45:32] | The Mountain of Death. | 死亡之山 |
[45:35] | Let’s go, boy. | 走吧,孩子 |
[45:58] | Ouch. | 哎唷 |
[46:05] | Please tell me that’s modern art. | 告诉我,那是现代艺术,对吧? |
[46:09] | I don’t think we should… | 我不认为我们应该… |
[46:28] | Locks on the door. | 门上锁了 |
[46:31] | Bars on the windows. | 窗也锁上了 |
[46:34] | I know who lives here. | 我知道谁住在这了 |
[46:46] | Hey, that was my big toe. | 嘿,你踩到我的大脚趾了 |
[46:48] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[46:50] | – Hey, get away from there! – No trespassers! | – 嘿,离开那! – 别擅自闯进来! |
[46:54] | Yeah, can’t you read? | 真是的,你们不识字吗? |
[46:56] | I bet them’s the ones that took Snow White! | 我打赌是他们带走白雪公主的 |
[47:00] | – We don’t even know Snow White. – I used to spy on her though. | – 我们甚至不认识白雪公主 – 可是我曾经监视过她 |
[47:07] | Well, no. More like peeking in on her. | 好吧,不是,更像是偷窥她 |
[47:09] | Checking in. Let’s call it that. | 检查,就叫检查吧 |
[47:11] | I checked in on her occasionally. | 我偶尔检查她 |
[47:15] | We’re looking for the prince. If we don’t find him, the kingdom will be lost. | 我们正在找王子 如果我们找不到他,童话王国就完了 |
[47:20] | And can I remind you of something? | 我能提醒你些事吗 |
[47:22] | We’re being chased by the bad guys. | 有坏人在追我们 |
[47:29] | Correction… surrounded by them. | 改正一下…是被他们包围了 |
[47:32] | Please. Please. You have to help us. | 求你了,求你了,你们得帮帮我们 |
[47:36] | Inside. | 进去 |
[47:50] | Initiatin’ primary defense! | 启动最高防御系统 |
[47:56] | Come on, come on! | 快,快! |
[48:19] | It’s the big one. | 这是一个大事件 |
[48:22] | Why’d you call it the big one? | 你为什么说是大事件? |
[48:24] | It’s the mother of all battles! | 这是所有战争之母 |
[48:28] | Move it! | 行动! |
[48:31] | – We knew it was a-comin’. – We just didn’t know how. | – 我们知道迟早会发生的 – 我们只是不知道是如何发生的 |
[48:35] | – Or why. – Or when. | – 或者为什么 – 或者什么时候 |
[48:37] | We’ve been gettin’ ready for the big one for years. | 我们已经为这个大事件 准备了好多年了 |
[48:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:57] | – Sic ’em! – Yeah, yeah. | – 攻击他们! – 是的,是的 |
[49:02] | Billy Bob, crank up the big lady! | 比利鲍勃,让那位大个女士准备好! |
[49:15] | – You! – What? | – 你! – 什么? |
[49:17] | – With me! – Me? But I don’t… | – 跟我来! – 我?但我… |
[49:20] | Lock and load, Cletus! | 锁定,装弹,克莱特斯! |
[49:29] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[49:34] | She’s stuck! Bubba, give me a hand! | 被卡住了! 布巴,帮帮我! |
[49:37] | How about a foot? | 一只脚怎么样? |
[49:50] | Darlin’, load up them diamonds! | 亲爱的,装上钻石! |
[49:53] | Me? Are you sure? | 我? 你确定? |
[49:54] | I don’t think that’s a… | 我不认为那是个… |
[49:57] | Diamonds? | 钻石? |
[49:58] | Why do you think we been savin’ ’em? | 那你认为我们为什么会收集钻石? |
[50:00] | They’re harder than a knight’s sword and sharper than a dragon’s tooth! | 他们比武士的剑还坚硬 比龙牙还锋利! |
[50:05] | Come on, come on! | 快,快! |
[50:08] | Take that, you varmints! | 接着,你们这些流氓! |
[50:15] | You’re a wolf! Get some teeth! | 你是一只狼! 上去咬! |
[50:18] | Some growling would be nice! | 来一些咆哮会很好的! |
[50:21] | Some biting would be better! | 再来咬几口会更好! |
[50:26] | Target 500 yards! Follow me in! | 瞄准500码处! 跟我进来! |
[50:30] | Roger. | 收到 |
[50:33] | Oh, no! We got witches! 2:00! | 哦,不!女巫来了! 2点钟方向! |
[50:36] | I really, really don’t like this. | 我真的真的不喜欢这样 |
[50:39] | What? And I do? | 什么? 那么我喜欢吗? |
[50:48] | Come on, little lady! | 快,小女人! |
[50:51] | Show me what you got, witches! | 给我看看你们有什么能耐,女巫们! |
[51:27] | – Munk! – Wow! | – 蒙克! – 哇! |
[51:28] | Mambo! | 曼伯! |
[51:30] | Reload! Reload! | 装弹!装弹! |
[51:32] | Rubies, diamonds, everything we got! | 红宝石,钻石 装上能用的一切 |
[51:43] | I’m hit! | I’m hit! 我被打中了! 我被打中了! |
[51:51] | Dang! | 天啊! |
[51:52] | We tried to teach Snow White to shoot… | 我们试着教白雪公主怎样开枪… |
[51:54] | – but she couldn’t hit the side of a barn. – Wow! | – 但是她连那么大的谷仓都打不中 – 哇! |
[51:58] | – What? – I didn’t know I had it in me. | – 什么? – 我也不知道我能做到 |
[52:00] | Lady, you can call me Duke. | 女士,请叫我公爵 |
[52:03] | Ice Queen! We lost Ice Queen! Retreat! | 冰女王!冰女王被击中! 撤退! |
[52:07] | No way! Hold it together! | 不行! 挺住! |
[52:10] | Circle around! Do you copy? | 围成一圈! 听到了吗? |
[52:12] | Roger. | 收到 |
[52:15] | Hey, we should spell out “Surrender Cinderella!” | 嘿,我们应该拼出文字 “交出灰姑娘!” |
[52:18] | Negative! Proceed as planned! | 不行!按原定计划! |
[52:24] | Yeah! Eat this, dwarves! | 好的!尝尝这个,这些小矮人! |
[52:32] | Ella! | 艾拉! |
[52:38] | Pardon me, ladies! | 请原谅,女士们! |
[52:45] | – Ella! – Rick! You’re here! | – 艾拉! – 瑞克!你来了! |
[52:47] | Yeah. Things were kinda slow in the kitchen. | 是的,厨房里有事耽搁了 |
[52:51] | Munk! Mambo! Jump on! | 蒙克!曼伯! 跳上来! |
[53:02] | Duke! | 公爵! |
[53:03] | Don’t worry about us, darlin’. | 别担心我们,亲爱的! |
[53:05] | You just find that there prince! | 你只管去找王子就行了! |
[53:08] | THe disHwasHer? THe disHwasHer saved Her? | 那个洗碗工? 那个洗碗工救了她? |
[53:12] | This is like a good dream you can’t wake up from. | 这好像一场你无法摆脱的好梦 |
[53:16] | I’ve sent witches. I’ve sent trolls. | 我派了女巫,派了巨人 |
[53:18] | Nothing is working! | 根本没用! |
[53:22] | Then the prince took Cinderella to his castle… | 然后王子带着灰姑娘去了他的城堡 |
[53:25] | and they lived happily ever after. | 从此以后他们过着幸福的生活 |
[53:28] | No, they did not! | 不,他们没有 |
[53:29] | Whose side are you on? | 你站在哪边? |
[53:34] | If I may ask… | 如果我可以问问 |
[53:37] | why do you hate Cinderella so much? | 你为什么这么讨厌灰姑娘? |
[53:40] | I mean, according to the tale, she never did anything to you. | 我是说,照故事来看 她从没对你做过什么坏事 |
[53:44] | I don’t know. Because she’s gorgeous? | 我不知道,因为她光彩照人? |
[53:47] | Because she’s too stupid to know her place? | 因为她蠢得不知道该安分守己? |
[53:49] | Because she’s so cheerful about everything? | 因为她对所有的事情都那么兴致勃勃? |
[53:52] | Because if she wins, she’ll be the queen… | 因为如果她赢了,她将成为女王 |
[53:55] | and I will be the stepmom forever! | 而我会永远只是继母! |
[54:01] | Is that baby making you soft or what? | 难道是那个婴儿把你软化了吗? |
[54:06] | That’s it! You can’t send witches or wolves to do an empress’s job. | 是了!不能让女巫或者狼 去干女王的活儿 |
[54:11] | Get me a broom. | 给我找把扫帚来 |
[54:13] | I’m gonna take out little Miss Goody-two-slippers myself! | 我要自己去收拾那个“水晶鞋小妞”! |
[54:22] | Heads up, Cindy! | 抬起头,辛迪! |
[54:24] | Stepmama’s on her way! | 继母来了! |
[54:33] | Thanks, Rick, but what are you doing here? | 谢谢,瑞克, 但是你在这干吗? |
[54:35] | I just thought you could use a little help. | 我只是想你会需要些帮助 |
[54:38] | – You’re the best. – Any luck finding the prince? | – 你是最好的! – 有没有可能找到王子? |
[54:40] | Not yet. This is Mambo and Munk. They’re helping too. | 还没有,这是曼伯和蒙克 他们也在帮忙 |
[54:48] | Look, I say there’s no time to find the prince. | 瞧,我认为现在没有时间找王子了 |
[54:51] | We gotta take Frieda out… ourselves. | 我们来打败弗丽达,就靠我们自己 |
[54:55] | – But she has the wizard’s staff. – So take it. | – 但是她有巫师的神杖 – 那就抢过来 |
[54:58] | Just create a distraction, sneak up on her and jump her. | 声东击西,偷偷接近 然后扑上去收拾她 |
[55:02] | Okay, good. We make a distraction, we do some sneaking… | 好的,好,我们吸引她的注意 我们偷偷接近 |
[55:05] | and then this jumping thing though… | 说道收拾她么… |
[55:07] | I don’t know. I have a bad back. Who’s doing the jumping? | 我不知道,我的腰不行 谁去收拾她? |
[55:09] | We are. | 我们一起来 |
[55:11] | But there are trolls in the palace and that woman! | 但是宫殿里还有巨怪,还有那个女人! |
[55:14] | Big deal. I can get you in. | 没什么,我能让你们进去 |
[55:17] | We could do this… without a prince. | 我们能够做到的,不需要王子 |
[55:21] | There he is! I’m sure that’s him! | 他在那! 我肯定那是他! |
[55:24] | Oh, maiden! Maiden! | 哦,少女! 少女! |
[55:27] | Hello! Prince! | 喂!王子! |
[55:29] | Hey! Up here! | 嘿,在上面! |
[55:31] | – We’re too high! – Rick, go back! | – 我们飞得太高了! – 瑞克,回去! |
[55:34] | – I can’t! – You can’t or you won’t? | – 我不能! – 你不能还是不想? |
[55:38] | Come on. | 得了 |
[55:41] | Again with the crashing! | 又坏了! |
[55:42] | I hate gravity! I hate it! | 我讨厌重力! 我恨透它了! |
[55:53] | Ella, you okay? | 艾拉,你还好吧? |
[55:58] | Prince? Hello? | 王子? 喂? |
[56:00] | We must have overshot him by a mile. | 我们错过他足有一英里了 |
[56:02] | Yeah, we lost him. | 是的,我们错过他了 |
[56:04] | Just like you wanted. | 如你所愿吧 |
[56:06] | What? Ella, I didn’t… | 什么?艾拉,我没有… |
[56:10] | Ella! Ella, wait! | 艾拉,艾拉,等等! |
[56:16] | Come on. We ran out of fuel or something. | 别这样,我们的燃料或是别的用完了 |
[56:19] | Sure. You don’t wanna find the prince. | 好的,你们不想找到王子 |
[56:21] | You want him out of the way so you can be the hero yourself. | 你想把他赶走 你就能自己当英雄了 |
[56:25] | Ella, I know the prince. He’s hopeless. | 艾拉,我了解王子,他没有希望 |
[56:29] | – And I know I can do it. – No, you can’t. | – 而我知道我能做到 – 不,你不能 |
[56:32] | You can’t save the day. You’re not a prince. You’re just… | 你不能拯救世界 你不是王子,你只是… |
[56:37] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[56:41] | L… | 我… |
[56:43] | – Sorry about that. Are you… – Fine. | – 对不起,你还… – 很好 |
[56:45] | It was fine. I mean, I’m fine. | 那很好,我是说,我很好 |
[56:48] | – I guess we should look for the… – Prince. | – 我猜我们应该去找… – 王子 |
[56:51] | – The prince. – Yeah. | – 王子 – 是的 |
[56:53] | We’ll go back and find him. | 我们要回去找到他 |
[56:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[56:57] | You wanna find him, fine, but let’s do it smart. | 你找他是没问题,但是我们计划一下 |
[57:00] | It’s almost dark, and we don’t even know which way is back. | 天就快黑了,我们甚至 不知道哪条是回去的路 |
[57:04] | You guys hang low. I’ll go look for him. | 你们在这呆着,我去找他 |
[57:11] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[57:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:26] | So l”m finding Ella”s prince for Her. | 我还得给艾拉找到她的王子 |
[57:29] | THis was tHe last tHing I wanted to do. | 这是我最不愿做的事 |
[57:32] | But we botH knew How tHe story Had to end. | 但是我们都知道 故事应该如何结束 |
[59:20] | – We need your help. – Oh, it’s that kitchen boy. | – 我们需要你的帮助 – 哦,是厨房里那小子 |
[59:24] | I don’t have time to explain. Ella needs you. | 我没有时间解释了,艾拉需要你 |
[59:26] | – You gotta save her. – Yeah, yes, yes. | – 你得去救她 – 是的,是的,是的 |
[59:32] | Did you bring me my laundry? | 你拿我的换洗衣服来了吗? |
[59:34] | Ella? The girl you danced with? | 艾拉? 那个和你跳舞的女孩? |
[59:37] | – At the ball? – That maiden? | – 在舞会上? – 那个少女? |
[59:40] | Well, I’ve crossed deserts and mountains… | 好吧,我已经穿过了沙漠和山脉… |
[59:42] | babbling brooks and things… | 发出卟卟声的小溪和其它的 |
[59:45] | to bring her… | 带给她… |
[59:47] | this. | 这个 |
[59:51] | You crossed a desert to bring her a shoe? | 你穿过沙漠带给她一只鞋? |
[59:54] | Yes, well, it’s in the book. | 是的,好吧,书上是这么写的 |
[1:00:00] | So if Frieda hadn’t tipped the scales… | 那么如果弗丽达没有摆弄天平 |
[1:00:03] | the prince and I would have gotten married? | 王子本该和我结婚么? |
[1:00:06] | You always do. | 是的,一向如此 |
[1:00:08] | What about Rick? What happens to him? | 那瑞克呢?他会怎么样? |
[1:00:12] | He just works in the kitchen. | 他只是在厨房工作 |
[1:00:14] | Yeah. It’s not his story. | 是啊,这又不是他的故事 |
[1:00:18] | – What’s wrong? – It’s your happy ending. | – 怎么了? – 这就是你的圆满结局 |
[1:00:22] | You get wedding bells, roses. | 婚礼钟声敲响,玫瑰花瓣纷落 |
[1:00:25] | You ride off into the sunset. | 你们在黄昏时骑马远去 |
[1:00:28] | – And then what? – Nothing. | – 然后呢? – 没了 |
[1:00:30] | That’s the end of your tale. | 你的故事就那样结尾了 |
[1:00:34] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:00:38] | That’s all? That’s my whole life? | 就这样结束了? 那就是我的一生? |
[1:00:41] | I just marry the prince? | 我就只是嫁个王子? |
[1:00:43] | What else did you expect? | 你还想要什么? |
[1:00:45] | I don’t know. I guess… more. | 我不知道,我猜…更多 |
[1:00:50] | I say happy endings are boring! | 我就说嘛,圆满结局令人厌烦 |
[1:00:53] | Just think about what you want, and go for it! | 想想你想要什么,然后去争取吧 |
[1:01:03] | Frieda! | 弗丽达! |
[1:01:04] | Oh, no! Not again! Help! | 哦,不! 别再来了!救命啊! |
[1:01:07] | Hi, Cinderelly! | 嗨,灰姑娘! |
[1:01:17] | Under the bushes! Hide! | 藏入树丛!隐蔽! |
[1:01:20] | Under the bushes? That’s a… Those aren’t… | 藏在树丛下?那是…那不是… |
[1:01:22] | That’s a stick! | 那只是个树杈! |
[1:01:47] | Come to Stepmommy! | 到继母这儿来! |
[1:01:51] | Ella! No! | 艾拉!不! |
[1:01:55] | Rick! | 瑞克! |
[1:02:04] | Blast! Looks like we lost her! | 该死!看起来我们失去她了! |
[1:02:22] | Maiden! Maiden! | 少女!少女! |
[1:02:24] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[1:02:26] | – Please! Please help me! – Maiden! | – 求你了!请帮帮我! – 少女! |
[1:02:30] | Prince! | 王子! |
[1:02:32] | – Help! – I’ve got… | – 救命啊! – 我已经… |
[1:02:37] | Why… | 为什么… |
[1:02:39] | Iog… | 圆木… |
[1:02:41] | hurt… | 撞… |
[1:02:43] | prince? | 王子? |
[1:02:45] | Sleepy now. | 现在好困 |
[1:02:57] | Well, don’t just sit there! | 别干坐在那! |
[1:02:59] | Get back on your horse! Save her! | 上马!救救她! |
[1:03:05] | Right. Perfect. | 好的,很好 |
[1:03:08] | My chance to prove myself. | 这是我证明自己的机会 |
[1:03:12] | Exactly what am I saving her from? | 我到底要上哪里去救她? |
[1:03:15] | Basically, a power-mad evil stepmother with awesome magic… | 大致上,一个拥有可怕的魔法 为权力疯狂的邪恶的继母 |
[1:03:19] | and every bad guy in the history of fairy tales… | 和童话史上所有的坏人 |
[1:03:22] | who’ve taken over your palace. | 他们已经占领了你的宫殿 |
[1:03:25] | Forget it. This guy’s useless. I’m gonna save her. | 算了,这个家伙没什么屁用 我会去救她的 |
[1:03:29] | Rick, I like the idea. | 瑞克,我欣赏这主意 |
[1:03:32] | But I don’t know how to break this to you… | 但是我不知道该怎么和你说 |
[1:03:36] | but that is just not how it works. | 事情不该是那样的 |
[1:03:38] | He’s the one who saves her. Always. | 他才是她的救星,一直都是 |
[1:03:42] | You’re the prince. | 你是王子 |
[1:03:44] | Don’t you want to save your damsel in distress? | 你不想把你的女孩 从困境中救出来吗? |
[1:03:46] | Yeah, and we’re talkin’ distress big time! | 是的,我们正说的是大困境! |
[1:03:51] | And I will save you… | 而我会去救你… |
[1:03:53] | my little slipper girl! | 我的可怜的水晶鞋女孩! |
[1:04:03] | Have no fear, my beloved! | 别害怕,我的爱人! |
[1:04:12] | Stirrups, straps, do not let go of the reins. | 马镫,皮带, 别松开 |
[1:04:16] | Right. Got it. | 好的,知道了 |
[1:04:32] | – What’s goin’ on? – There’s the dashing prince. | – 事情怎么样了? – 王子在冲锋 |
[1:04:35] | He’s charging. He’s wielding his noble sword… | 他纵马驰骋,挥动宝剑 |
[1:04:39] | with fiery determination. | 他决心坚定地… |
[1:04:41] | He’s falling off! He’s falling off the steed. He fell off. | 跌了下来!他跌下了战马 他跌下来了 |
[1:04:44] | He’s on the ground now. He’s on the ground. He’s looking for his noble sword. | 他现在在地上了,他跌到地上了 他正在找他的皇家宝剑 |
[1:04:47] | I’m almost startin’ to feel sorry for the guy. | 我都替那个家伙难过 |
[1:04:50] | He’s feelin’ around. That’s a stick. | 他正在摸索武器,那是根棍子 |
[1:04:53] | – They’re kickin’ him now. – Easy! | – 他们现在在踢他 – 轻点! |
[1:04:55] | – And they’re laughing at him. – That hurt! | – 他们还嘲笑他 – 好疼啊 |
[1:04:57] | – And they’re… He just got… captured. – Ow! | – 他们还…他被…俘虏了 – 哎呦 |
[1:05:00] | “Capture by trolls… | “被巨人抓到… |
[1:05:03] | Kiss thy royal butt good-bye”? | 你的皇家尊严就玩儿完了” |
[1:05:09] | Bye-bye! | 再见! |
[1:05:13] | Well, no more prince. What now? | 好吧,没有王子了 现在怎么办? |
[1:05:17] | No more anybody else either. | 也没有其它援军了 |
[1:05:19] | Look. | 瞧 |
[1:05:34] | We have to fix the scales and save the kingdom. | 我们得修好天平拯救王国 |
[1:05:37] | While there’s something left to save. | 趁着一切还没全陷落 |
[1:05:39] | We will… without a prince. | 我们会的…不需要王子 |
[1:05:50] | Well, well. | 好吧,好吧 |
[1:05:52] | Ella. | 艾拉 |
[1:05:55] | Cinderella. | 灰姑娘小姐 |
[1:05:57] | Now what should I do with you? | 现在我应该拿你怎么办? |
[1:06:00] | Turn you into a snail? | 把你变成一只蜗牛? |
[1:06:02] | Make you sleep for a thousand years? | 让你睡上一千年? |
[1:06:04] | Shrink you? Eat you? | 让你变小? 吃了你? |
[1:06:08] | – Poison you? – I’m not scared of you. | – 毒死你? – 我不怕你 |
[1:06:10] | When the prince comes… | 等王子来了 |
[1:06:12] | Everyone will live happily ever after. | 每个人都会有幸福结局 |
[1:06:16] | You always were such an annoying little optimist. | 你的乐观精神总是让人这么心烦 |
[1:06:20] | Fortunately, happy endings are so yesterday. | 幸运的是,幸福的结局已经被淘汰了 |
[1:06:26] | Red Riding Hood… Only the hood is left. | 小红帽同学… 现在只剩头巾了 |
[1:06:29] | Size six, if you want one. | 6号尺码,不知你是不是也想要一件 |
[1:06:31] | And Sleeping Beauty… | 睡美人… |
[1:06:33] | Nighty-night… after night, after night. | 晚安…再晚安…又晚安 |
[1:06:36] | Forever! | 晚安到永远! |
[1:06:39] | And Cinderelly… | 而灰姑娘… |
[1:06:41] | still dreaming of her big, strong prince. | 仍在梦想这她的高大威猛的王子 |
[1:06:45] | Well, don’t hold your breath, baby! | 好吧,可别吓掉了下巴,宝贝! |
[1:06:50] | I did it all… | 这些我全照做了 |
[1:06:52] | tHe ball, tHe girl, tHe Haircut, tHe sHirt, tHe steed. | 舞会,女孩,发型,衬衫,战马 |
[1:06:55] | I even Had tHe perfect underwear! | 我甚至准备了完美的内衣! |
[1:06:58] | L”m a failure! | 我是个失败者! |
[1:07:05] | No. That’s impossible. | 不,不可能的 |
[1:07:08] | He’s the prince. He’s a hero. He can’t… | 他是王子,他是个英雄 他不能… |
[1:07:12] | Can’t what? Lose? | 不能什么?失败? |
[1:07:21] | Feed that thing, you half-wit! | 喂喂那小东西,你这低能儿! |
[1:07:24] | But if I feed him now, he’s gonna be up all night. | 要是我现在喂他,他整个晚上都不会睡了 |
[1:07:27] | Then I’ll feed him… to the crocodiles in the moat. | 那我来喂他… 喂给护城河里的鳄鱼 |
[1:07:31] | Empress? | 女王? |
[1:07:33] | Oh, Cinderelly? | 哦,灰姑娘? |
[1:07:35] | Going so soon? | 这么快就要走了? |
[1:07:42] | Your party’s just getting started, babe! | 你的晚会才刚开始,宝贝! |
[1:07:45] | We’re gonna have our own ball. | 我们自己来开舞会吧 |
[1:07:58] | – Are you sure about this? – No. Act cool. | – 你确定要这么做吗? – 不,表现的酷一点 |
[1:08:04] | Hey, I’m just tryin’ to put money in your pocket, player. | 嘿,我可替你广招客源呢,兄弟 |
[1:08:08] | Yo. | 唷 |
[1:08:14] | Yo. | 唷 |
[1:08:17] | Yo! We’re cool. | 唷!我们很酷 |
[1:08:19] | We’re low. We’re on the down low, the DL. | 我们心情不好,我们很郁闷,郁闷 |
[1:08:24] | Down low. | 郁闷 |
[1:08:26] | Way down here. We’re slowly, moley, roly-poly. | 我们慢慢悄悄沉下去 |
[1:08:30] | Hey, what’s wrong with you? I’m down. | 嘿,你怎么回事? 我心情不好 |
[1:08:33] | They like me. | 他们喜欢我 |
[1:08:34] | I parlez-vous their hippy-hip, coolio, bombio, phatty lingo. | 我给他们献上歌舞升平,说唱震天 |
[1:08:39] | I’m a… I’m a hepcat. That’s what I am. | 我是…我是爵士乐高手 那就是我 |
[1:08:46] | So the pig says, “I don’t have to go to the bathroom. | 所以猪说“我没有必要去厕所” |
[1:08:50] | I get to go wee, wee, wee, all the way home.” | 我可以一路嘘嘘,嘘嘘到家 |
[1:08:55] | Go wee, wee, wee! Yeah! | 去尿尿!耶! |
[1:08:59] | Yo, Ricky! | 唷,瑞克! |
[1:09:01] | Hey… you! | 嘿…是你啊! |
[1:09:10] | Yo! Look who’s back. | 唷!看看谁回来了 |
[1:09:12] | Hey, Ricky! What’s up? | 嘿,瑞克!怎么样啊? |
[1:09:14] | Rick, come on. Make a toast. | 瑞克,过来,干一杯 |
[1:09:17] | I’d love to, but I gotta work. | 我很乐意,但是我得去工作了 |
[1:09:19] | You guys are my friends. You understand, right? | 你们是我的朋友 你们能理解的,对吧? |
[1:09:23] | If I didn’t know better… | 要是我不那么了解的话… |
[1:09:25] | I’d think you didn’t wanna hang out with us. | 我会认为你不想和我们一起混 |
[1:09:30] | Here’s to evil… | 这杯敬邪恶的事业… |
[1:09:32] | to eatin’ grandmas… | 吃掉老奶奶 |
[1:09:34] | stealin’ babies, cookin’ little kids. | 偷婴儿,拿小孩子当饭吃 |
[1:09:37] | Here’s to the good stuff. | 这杯敬各种美妙之事 |
[1:09:40] | That’s my little Ricky. | 那是我的小瑞克 |
[1:09:42] | And here’s to the baddest… | 这一杯敬最坏的… |
[1:09:44] | most awful, rank-smelling, evil bad guy of’em all. | 最可怕的,恶名远扬的,邪恶的坏蛋 |
[1:09:49] | That’s the nicest thing anybody ever said to me. | 那是别人对我说过的最贴心的话 |
[1:09:52] | No. He meant me, capisce? | 不,他是在说我,懂了没? |
[1:09:57] | You? You eat grandmas and little girls. | 你?你吃的不过是老奶奶和小姑娘 |
[1:10:01] | What’s bad about that? | 哪有什么邪恶可言 |
[1:10:04] | Okay, we made it in. | 好的,我们进来了 |
[1:10:06] | We got past the wolves. What now? | 我们通过狼群了, 现在怎么办? |
[1:10:08] | Here’s the plan. You guys fix the scales. | 我有个主意, 你们修好天平 |
[1:10:11] | I’m gonna get the staff away from Frieda. | 我去拿弗丽达的魔杖 |
[1:10:15] | Will this be before or after I faint? | 这会在我昏过去之前 还是之后发生? |
[1:10:19] | You aren’t gonna get away with this. | 你不可能就这么了事的 |
[1:10:21] | You can’t just take over. | 你不能就这么控制童话王国 |
[1:10:23] | This isn’t the way things were meant to be. | 事情不该是这样的 |
[1:10:25] | Quit dreaming, Cindy. | 别做梦了,辛迪 |
[1:10:29] | I’m having a real problem with this. | 我对这个有异议 |
[1:10:34] | I’m concerned about the effect this violence is gonna have on little Reggie. | 我觉得使用暴力 对小雷吉会有不好的影响 |
[1:10:40] | That wasn’t violence. | 那才算不上暴力呢 |
[1:10:42] | This is violence! | 这才叫暴力! |
[1:10:46] | – Frieda, over here! – What? | – 弗丽达,看过来! – 什么? |
[1:10:47] | Rick! | 瑞克! |
[1:10:50] | Don’t hurt him! | 别伤害他! |
[1:10:53] | Ella! | 艾拉! |
[1:10:56] | “Don’t hurt him”? | ”别伤害他“? |
[1:10:59] | Ella likes the dishwasher. | 艾拉喜欢洗碗工 |
[1:11:04] | – You again? – Oh, no! | – 又是你们? – 哦,不! |
[1:11:11] | Well, well. Cinderella. | 好吧,好吧,灰姑娘 |
[1:11:16] | Kiss your little pumpkin good-bye! | 跟你的小南瓜吻别吧 |
[1:11:24] | Rick! | 瑞克! |
[1:11:25] | I’ve got you, Ella! | 我抓到你了,艾拉! |
[1:11:29] | I won’t let you go! | 我不会松开你的! |
[1:11:32] | You should have just married the dishwasher. | 你应该嫁给这个洗碗工 |
[1:11:34] | He’s so much cuter. | 他是如此的可爱 |
[1:11:37] | Bye-bye! | 再见! |
[1:11:42] | Ella, grab him! | 艾拉,抓住他! |
[1:11:49] | Wow! Did you see that? | 哇!你看到了吗? |
[1:11:53] | I did something dangerous and heroic and… | 我冒险去行侠仗义 |
[1:11:55] | Hey, why didn’t anyone stop me? | 嘿,为什么没人阻止我? |
[1:11:59] | Seriously, if you ever see me about to do something like that again… | 说真的,如果你再看见 我做这样的事 |
[1:12:02] | just knock me out. | 就先把我打晕 |
[1:12:04] | Like, punch! End of story. | 就像,这样打! 故事结束 |
[1:12:07] | Thank you, Rick. | 谢谢,瑞克 |
[1:12:11] | Guys? Does Frieda still have the staff? | 伙计?魔杖还在弗丽达手里吗? |
[1:12:16] | Dang. | 倒霉 |
[1:12:23] | Miss me? | 想我了吗? |
[1:12:25] | You’ll live to regret that. | 你会后悔的 |
[1:12:27] | But not for long. | 但是时间不会很长 |
[1:12:30] | Good-bye, Ella. | 再见,艾拉 |
[1:12:33] | Rick! | 瑞克! |
[1:12:38] | – Rick! – Don’t move! | – 瑞克! – 别动! |
[1:12:43] | You just had to go for your happy ending. | 你就要得到“幸福”的结局了 |
[1:12:45] | – Well, let me tell you. – No sleeping! No sleeping! | – 好吧,让我告诉你 – 别睡了!别睡了! |
[1:12:48] | This is your end… | 这是你的结局 |
[1:12:50] | but it ain’t gonna be happy! | 但你绝不会幸福! |
[1:12:54] | I’m gonna show you that dreams don’t come true. | 我要让你知道,美梦不会成真 |
[1:13:00] | For years I’ve been letting you ruin my life! | 这么多年来,我任由你破坏我的生活 |
[1:13:03] | Well, no more! | 不会再这样了! |
[1:13:05] | What life? The life you were gonna have with Sleeping Beauty over there? | 什么生活?去那儿陪着睡美人? |
[1:13:13] | The dishwasher and the scullery maid! | 洗碗工和女帮厨! |
[1:13:16] | You’re gonna live happily never after! | 你们永远不会幸福的! |
[1:13:20] | Ella! Push her into the portal! | 艾拉!把她推进传送门! |
[1:13:28] | The staff! | 魔杖! |
[1:13:33] | – Oops. – You’re not gonna need it anymore. | – 哎呀 – 你不再需要它了 |
[1:13:48] | She’s gone. | 她消失了! |
[1:13:51] | Nice punch, Ella. | 打的好,艾拉 |
[1:13:55] | Rick! | 瑞克! |
[1:14:03] | You’re okay! | 你没事了! |
[1:14:09] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[1:14:11] | I thought you wanted a prince. | 我以为你想要的是王子 |
[1:14:13] | I had one all along. I just didn’t know it. | 我身边一直都有一个 只不过我不了解而已 |
[1:14:20] | Like I always say, good triumphs over evil. | 就像我常说的,正义战胜邪恶 |
[1:14:24] | Isn’t that so, precious sugar pie? | 就那样吗,小心肝? |
[1:14:28] | How do you like that? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[1:14:31] | It looks like Cinderella got her happy ending after all. | 看起来灰姑娘终于得到了 属于她的幸福结局 |
[1:14:35] | Not an ending… | 不是结局 |
[1:14:37] | a beginning. | 而是个开始 |
[1:14:42] | Well, let’s get this place cleaned up. | 好吧,我们一起把这里弄干净 |
[1:14:46] | Before the boss gets home. | 赶在头儿回来之前 |
[1:14:54] | So tHere you go. | 好的 |
[1:14:56] | Maybe it”s not tHe Cinderella tale you”re used to… | 也许这不是你所熟知的灰姑娘童话 |
[1:14:59] | but, personally, I like tHis one better. | 但是,就我个人而言 我更喜欢这个版本的 |
[1:15:08] | Look, tHe prince even got to save tHe day in tHe end. | 瞧,在最后王子甚至拯救了王国 |
[1:15:14] | Well, at least tHat”s wHat He tHinks. | 呃,最起码他自己这么认为 |
[1:15:26] | And Rumpelstiltskin? | 那个侏儒怪嘛 |
[1:15:28] | – Well… – Open up. | – 呃… – 张嘴 |
[1:15:31] | He”s “Uncle Rumpy”now. | 他现在是“侏儒怪叔叔” |
[1:15:37] | By tHe time tHe wizard came back… | 当巫师回来的时候 |
[1:15:39] | Munk and Mambo Had cleaned everytHing up. | 蒙克和曼伯已经把一切收拾干净了 |
[1:15:41] | Are we ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:15:43] | And Fairytale Land was back to normal. | 童话世界已经再度恢复正常了 |
[1:15:52] | Man, I can’t believe it. | 伙计,我简直不能相信 |
[1:15:54] | 3-iron into the short grass, perfect chip shot… | 3杆就打到了短草坪上,完美的进洞 |
[1:15:57] | and I blow my last putt. | 然后我打了最后一杆 |
[1:15:59] | Triple bogey. | 三倍分数 |
[1:16:04] | – Any problems? – Problems? No. No problems. | – 有什么麻烦吗? – 麻烦?没有,没什么麻烦 |
[1:16:07] | Come on. Everything went pretty smooth. | 快点,所有的事都很顺利 |
[1:16:10] | Oh, yes. Every story had an ending. | 哦,是的,每一个故事都有…结局 |
[1:16:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:16:18] | But I gotta say, tHis is my favorite part of tHe story. | 但是我想说 这个故事中我最喜欢这部分 |
[1:16:22] | I guess an ordinary guy can get a Happy ending. | 我猜一个普通人也能得到幸福结局 |
[1:16:25] | Rretty nice, HuH? | 很不错,不是吗? |
[1:16:27] | And you know wHo paid for everytHing? | 你知道是谁替婚礼买单的吗? |
[1:16:29] | THe prince. He”s not sucH a bad guy after all. | 王子,原来他人并不坏 |
[1:16:36] | So wHat does “Happily ever after”really mean? | 那么“从此以后过着幸福的生活” 到底意味着什么 |
[1:16:40] | Beats me. | 你可问倒我了 |
[1:16:42] | But, you know, I tHink we”re gonna find out. | 但是,你知道,我想我们会找出答案的 |
[1:17:52] | Back! Back! | 退后!退后! |
[1:17:54] | Bad creature! And back, you! | 坏东西!退后,你们! |
[1:17:58] | All of you, get back! | 你们,都给我退后! |
[1:18:03] | I’m the empress of evil! | 我是邪恶女王! |
[1:26:57] | YeaH, yeaH! | 是的,是的! |