英文名称:Halo 4:Forward Unto Dawn
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | This is a military academy. | 这里是所军校 |
[00:13] | They’re, uh, teaching us how to fight. | 这里教我们如何作战 |
[00:18] | My older brother, he trained here. | 我大哥就曾在这里受训 |
[00:21] | You know, he was quite popular. | 当时他成绩突出 |
[00:22] | He was a lot of the teachers’ favorites. | 是教官们眼中的最佳学员 |
[00:26] | There are times I do get lonely, | 有时我会觉得孤独 |
[00:28] | but I made a couple friends. | 但我还是交了几个朋友 |
[00:32] | Socially, I don’t think I fit in all too well. | 社交这方面我不是很在行 |
[00:41] | My name is Thomas Lasky, and I’m a Cadet Freshman. | 我是托马斯·拉斯基 初级学员 |
[00:46] | The Academy’s tough in itself. | 军校生活非常艰苦 |
[00:48] | It’s such a strict and hostile environment. | 不仅严格且充满各种竞争 |
[00:50] | We’re trying to learn how to go in and battle | 我们学习如何在战场作战 |
[00:53] | and essentially kill somebody. | 并杀敌的技术 |
[00:56] | My name is Michael Sullivan, and I’m a Freshman Cadet. | 我是迈克尔·苏利文 初级学员 |
[01:00] | We’re training to fight Insurrectionists. | 我们学习如何与叛军作战 |
[01:04] | I guess I’m following the footsteps of my dad. | 我想我追随了我父亲的脚步 |
[01:08] | At least I think so. I’ve never met him. | 至少我是这么认为的 但我从未见过他 |
[01:10] | My father is a chief financial advisor | 我父亲是在米兹瑞武装集团 |
[01:12] | at Mezriah Weapons. | 担任首席财政顾问 |
[01:14] | I was always supposed to come here. | 很早前他就要我来这儿了 |
[01:16] | It was always something that had been planned for me. | 他总是提前给我制定好一些计划 |
[01:20] | Walter Vickers, Freshman Cadet. | 我是沃尔特·维克斯 初级学员 |
[01:24] | My name is April Orenski. | 我是艾谱莉·奥兰斯基 |
[01:26] | I am a Senior Cadet. | 我是高级学员 |
[01:27] | I am the squad leader for Hastati Squad. | 我是哈斯塔提小队的队长 |
[01:30] | I was really looking for a place | 我总在寻找一个 |
[01:31] | UNSC – United Nations Space Command 联合国星际指挥部 | |
[01:31] | where I can serve the UNSC, | 能让我在UNSC服役的机会 |
[01:33] | and Corbulo Academy is the best. | 科尔布罗军事学院是最好的起步之处 |
[01:38] | I’m so new to everything. | 对我来说 这里的一切都很新鲜 |
[01:39] | You know, I wasn’t raised in this kind of environment, | 我的成长环境不是这样的 |
[01:41] | so I’m still trying to… | 所以我还在努力… |
[01:43] | I’m trying to fit in. | 努力适应融入集体 |
[01:46] | My name is JunJie Chen. | 我是陈俊杰 |
[01:47] | I’m a Freshman Cadet. | 是初级学员 |
[01:49] | I’m Chyler Silva, and I’m a Freshman Cadet | 我是琦勒·席尔瓦 是科尔布罗军校的 |
[01:53] | at Corbulo Academy of Military Science. | 初级学员 |
[01:56] | I sort of always knew that I wanted to be military. | 我生来就想当一名军人 |
[02:00] | My mum taught me how to hold a rifle when I was 10. | 我10岁时我妈就教我如何使用来复枪了 |
[02:03] | This training, | 这种训练 |
[02:04] | it’s part of who I am about to become. | 是我成为军人的必由之路 |
[02:08] | I have to do what I have to do to get ahead in life. | 为了成功我愿意付出任何努力 |
[02:11] | My name is Dimah Tchakova. | 我是戴娜·查可娃 |
[02:13] | I’m Freshman Cadet. | 初级学员 |
[02:16] | It’s been kind of hard, but I think structure guides people. | 这里条件艰苦 但玉不琢不成器 |
[02:22] | I think it’s hard, but too severe? | 很艰苦 但过于严格了吗 |
[02:24] | No, I don’t think it’s too severe. | 不不 我觉得并不过分 |
[02:27] | If anything, it’s not severe enough, | 如果不够严格的话 |
[02:28] | and I don’t think we’re winning, | 那我们不可能获胜 |
[02:30] | and I think we need to do everything possible to win. | 为了获得胜利我们应不择手段 |
[02:34] | It’s not a game. | 这可不是游戏 |
[02:36] | It’s training for life. | 这是训练你如何生存 |
[02:37] | I need to be good at this, because I believe in this war. | 我得变强 因为我坚信这场战争的意义 |
[02:41] | I’m starting to think that we could sort these things out | 我开始想能不能兵不血刃 |
[02:44] | without going into battle and killing innocent people. | 就解决这些问题 |
[02:47] | I can’t really say stuff like that at this school, | 在学校里我可不能说 |
[02:49] | because people kind of laugh at me, | 因为其他人会笑话我 |
[02:51] | and they kind of bully me a bit. | 也会一直欺负我 |
[02:53] | What do I think of the Insurrectionists? | 我是怎么理解叛军的 |
[02:56] | I think they’re selfish. | 我认为他们很自私 |
[02:57] | You don’t kill people who aren’t even fighting. | 你不能杀那些手无寸铁的人 |
[02:59] | It’s not right. | 这是不对的 |
[03:02] | I grew up around a lot of Innie violence, | 我成长在叛军暴行的环境里 |
[03:04] | and not just violence towards military targets. | 他们不仅对军事目标动武 |
[03:09] | Civilians where I lived | 我生活区域的平民们 |
[03:10] | really had to learn how to protect themselves. | 必须学会如何自我保护 |
[03:13] | Being a squad leader means I am their leader. | 成为队长 意味着我要领导他们 |
[03:15] | I’m responsible for them. | 我要对他们负责 |
[03:20] | They call me “The Robot” behind my back, but I don’t mind. | 他们私底下叫我铁包公 不过我不介意 |
[03:23] | I’m proud to do things | 我为能以科尔布罗和UNSC精神 |
[03:25] | the Corbulo way, the UNSC way. | 行事而感到自豪 |
[03:29] | I don’t think we’re supposed to fit in | 我不认为我们能适应这里 |
[03:31] | or necessarily make friends, | 也交不了什么朋友 |
[03:32] | as long as we work together and we work hard | 不管我们一同奋斗多久 努力多少 |
[03:34] | and we do what we’re supposed to do. | 我们只是做着他们要求做的事情 |
[03:35] | In that sense, I feel like I fit in great. | 这么看的话 我觉得我很适应这里 |
[03:38] | I feel like I’m meant to be here. | 感觉我注定要来这里 |
[03:41] | My brother always thought I’d be a good soldier. | 我哥总认为我是名合格的士兵 |
[03:44] | Being a soldier isn’t about mindless violence. | 参军并不代表无节制的暴力 |
[03:48] | You need a clear head, | 你必须保持头脑清醒 |
[03:49] | and given the Insurrectionists, killing is part of that. | 对待叛军 杀戮必不可免 |
[03:53] | Would I be able to take another life? | 我还有机会过另一种人生吗 |
[03:55] | Yeah, I’d be able to kill. | 是的 我能杀人 |
[03:57] | After all, it’s kill or be killed. | 毕竟 不杀人就被杀 |
[03:59] | I don’t really feel like I’m ready to go into battle. | 我认为我还没准备好进行作战 |
[04:05] | I don’t think I could kill another human being ever. | 我认为我还不具备杀人的条件 |
[04:28] | Mayday, Mayday. | 求援 求援 |
[04:30] | This is UNSC FFG-201 Forward Unto Dawn, | 这里是UNSC的航向黎明号 编号FFG-201 |
[04:34] | requesting immediate evac. | 请求急救疏散 |
[04:36] | Survivors aboard. | 舰艇上还有幸存者 |
[04:38] | Prioritization code | 优先执行代码 |
[04:39] | V05-3-S0117 Victor zero five dash three dash Sierra zero one one seven. | |
[04:44] | Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. | 求援 求援 |
[04:46] | This is UNSC FFG-201 Forward Unto Dawn, | 这里是UNSC的航向黎明号 编号FFG-201 |
[04:51] | requesting immediate evac. Survivors aboard. | 请求急救疏散 舰艇上还有幸存者 |
[04:53] | Is anyone listening? | 有人收到吗 |
[05:00] | We’ve been floating aimlessly in space | 我们漂浮在太空 |
[05:02] | for 1,651 days, 6 hours, and 19 minutes. | 已经有1651天6小时19分钟了 |
[05:08] | That doesn’t mean… | 这不是说… |
[05:09] | Over four years aboard this ship with nothing to do, | 超过四年了 这艘舰艇什么都做不了 |
[05:12] | no tasks to complete. | 没任务可做 |
[05:14] | For over four years, all I have done is think. | 四年来 我唯一能做的就是思考 |
[05:24] | 与UNSC最后通信时间 | |
[05:30] | For four years, all I’ve done is think. | 四年来 我唯一能做的就是思考 |
[05:36] | What are you dreaming in there? | 你在那里幻想什么呢 |
[05:40] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[05:40] | Cortana! | 柯塔娜 |
[05:42] | Stop it! I’ve made up my mind! | 别说了 我已决定了 |
[05:43] | If I’m going to die aboard this ship, | 如果我在这艘舰艇上死了 |
[05:45] | then Chief will suffer the same fate as me. | 那船长将会遭受和我一样的命运 |
[05:48] | Cortana, stop. | 柯塔娜 别说了 |
[05:49] | You sacrificed everything for him! | 你已经为他牺牲了一切 |
[05:51] | Control yourself! | 控制一下 |
[05:52] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[05:54] | This isn’t right. Something… | 这样不对 某些… |
[05:59] | Cortana, stop. | 柯塔娜 别说了 |
[06:05] | Hold on! | 撑住 |
[06:08] | Something slowed us down… | 某些东西减慢了我们的速度… |
[06:09] | something interesting. | 某些有趣的东西 |
[06:12] | I need to think. | 我必须思考 |
[06:14] | Thinking is what’s killing you! | 就是思考害死你的 |
[06:19] | I don’t recognize it. | 我没印象了 |
[06:24] | I can’t remember… | 我想不起… |
[06:29] | so much of myself. | 太混乱了 |
[06:37] | I’m lost. | 我迷失了 |
[06:42] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[06:51] | Hello? Who’s there? | 你好 谁在那儿 |
[06:52] | It appears to be an alien construct. | 这似乎是外星构造 |
[06:53] | The data confirms it was not built by the Covenant. | 数据确认不是由联盟建造的 |
[06:56] | There’s no need for more analyzing. | 不需要再分析了 |
[06:58] | We are in danger. | 我们身处险境之中 |
[07:01] | Wake me when you need me, you said. | 你说过”当需要我时就会唤醒我” |
[07:42] | S0117 Sierra zero one one seven, | |
[07:45] | Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. | 求援 求援 |
[07:47] | This is UNSC FFG-201 Forward Unto Dawn, | 这里是UNSC的航向黎明号 编号FFG-201 |
[07:51] | requesting immediate evac. Survivors aboard. | 请求急救疏散 舰艇上还有幸存者 |
[07:53] | Locked onto frequency. Grabbing coordinates. | 已锁定频段 正在追踪来源坐标 |
[07:55] | V05-3-S0117 Victor zero five dash three dash Sierra zero one one seven. | |
[08:00] | Processing now. | 处理完成 |
[08:01] | Play it again, please. | 再播放一遍 |
[08:03] | Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. | 求援 求援 |
[08:05] | This is UNSC FFG-201 Forward Unto Dawn, | 这里是UNSC的航向黎明号 编号FFG-201 |
[08:09] | requesting immediate… | 请求急救疏散… |
[08:20] | Shall I play it again, sir? | 再播放一遍吗 长官 |
[08:23] | Sir? | 长官 |
[08:27] | Commander Lasky? | 拉斯基中校 |
[08:35] | Cryopods opening. | 冷冻仓开启 |
[08:43] | Lasky? You okay? | 拉斯基 还好吧 |
[08:48] | Are you all right? | 没事吧 |
[08:53] | Lasky, let’s go! | 拉斯基 出发了 |
[08:58] | Hastati Squad, four minutes to rendezvous point! | 哈斯塔提小队 四分钟之内到达汇合点 |
[09:01] | Copy, Vickers! Time of four minutes! | 收到 维克斯 四分钟计时开始 |
[09:03] | Will you be able to shoot with those hands? | 你手都这样了还能射击吗 |
[09:06] | We’ll find out. | 一会就知道了 |
[09:07] | Come on! | 快点 |
[09:08] | Axios! | 值得 |
[09:25] | Lasky, come on, let’s go! | 拉斯基 快来 跟上 |
[09:31] | We’re under heavy fire! | 遭遇敌军重火力攻击 |
[09:34] | Head for the checkpoint! | 朝检查点前进 |
[09:37] | Cover it! | 掩护中 |
[09:38] | Move it! | 前进 |
[09:45] | Take cover! Checkpoint! | 找掩护 去检查点 |
[09:47] | Okay, checkpoint, 50 seconds. | 好的 去检查点 倒数50秒 |
[09:50] | Go! | 走 |
[09:53] | Silva, Sullivan, Lasky, | 席尔瓦 苏利文 拉斯基 |
[09:54] | where are you guys? | 你们在哪 |
[09:56] | RV in 15 seconds! You ready? | 15秒内到达汇合点 准备好没 |
[09:58] | I’ll see you at the party. | 汇合点见 |
[10:06] | Sully! | 苏利 |
[10:08] | We have to leave him! | 别管他了 |
[10:09] | Lasky, what the hell? | 拉斯基 你他妈搞什么 |
[10:10] | Come on! | 快点 |
[10:12] | Lasky! | 拉斯基 |
[10:13] | 10 seconds! | 10秒 |
[10:16] | 伤亡人员 苏利文 | |
[10:17] | Lasky, hurry up! | 拉斯基 速度 |
[10:19] | Landing, 3, 2, 1! | 准备 三 二 一 |
[10:23] | Enemy inbound. They’ll be on us in 35 seconds. | 敌军抵达 35秒后遇敌 |
[10:25] | Fresh magazine in your weapon, prepare to attack. | 装满弹匣 准备迎敌 |
[10:28] | What? | 什么 |
[10:29] | Our objective is to neutralize the Insurrectionists | 我们的任务是消灭叛军 |
[10:31] | and acquire the target. | 缉拿目标人物 |
[10:33] | We move on my mark. | 等我命令行动 |
[10:34] | 30 seconds. | 30秒 |
[10:37] | We should flank them and force a surrender. | 我们应该侧面包抄迫使他们投降 |
[10:38] | They’re too close to flank, | 离得太近 无法包抄 |
[10:40] | and Innies never surrender! | 而且叛军从不投降的 |
[10:41] | Dimah and I could circle round. | 我和戴娜环形包抄 |
[10:42] | There’s still time. | 时间还够 |
[10:43] | We can make it. | 我们能包到的 |
[10:44] | 25 seconds. Guys? | 各位 还有25秒 |
[10:47] | It’s the best move. | 包抄是最好的选择 |
[10:49] | 20 seconds. | 还有20秒 |
[10:51] | Look, we’re sticking to my plan, okay? | 听着 必须按照我的计划来 |
[10:52] | – On my mark. – It won’t work. | -听我命令行动 -没有用的 |
[10:54] | You’re not in charge anymore, Lasky! | 拉斯基 这次你不是指挥官 |
[10:55] | Tom, just do what he says. | 汤姆 听他命令行动吧 |
[10:57] | 15 seconds. | 还有15秒 |
[10:58] | They’re my orders. | 我才是指挥官 |
[11:00] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[11:01] | Ten seconds! | 10秒 |
[11:03] | Five seconds! | 5秒 |
[11:05] | Axios! | 值得 |
[11:07] | Lasky! | 拉斯基 |
[11:34] | Hastati Squad Leader on the field. | 哈斯塔提小队队长进入战场 |
[11:38] | Exercise paused. | 演习暂停 |
[11:41] | Let me guess, Lasky. | 我猜猜 拉斯基 |
[11:43] | You ignored orders. | 你无视了上级命令 |
[11:44] | It’s just another strategic casualty, sir. | 这只是个战略牺牲 长官 |
[11:48] | Unacceptable. | 是无法接受的牺牲 |
[11:52] | Game over. | 演习结束 |
[11:54] | Shoulder your weapon, Cadet. | 各位 收起你们的武器 |
[11:57] | Your little escapade kept Hastati Squad | 你的小聪明让哈斯塔提小队 |
[11:59] | from achieving its objective… | 无法完成任务目标 |
[12:03] | Again. | 又一次 |
[12:06] | Great job, Lasky. | 不错嘛 拉斯基 |
[12:18] | Exercise complete. | 演习完成 |
[12:20] | Zero wins, Hastati defaults. | 零点小队胜利 哈斯塔提小队失败 |
[12:26] | Shit. | 该死 |
[12:43] | The Robot tag you? | 铁包公射你了吗 |
[12:48] | Yeah, once from two meters, twice from one. | 是的 一次两米远 两次一米远 |
[12:51] | I’m still numb from all those stun rounds. | 我现在还是会给眩晕弹震晕 |
[12:54] | I’m always numb. | 不中弹我都晕 |
[13:08] | Hastati, port arms! | 哈斯塔提小队 举枪 |
[13:19] | General Black, sir! | 布莱克将军 集合完毕 |
[13:25] | Let me remind you Cadets | 让我提醒提醒你们这些学员 |
[13:28] | this academy bears the name of | 本学院背负着罗马将军 |
[13:31] | the Roman General Gnaeus Domitius Corbulo, | 格奈乌斯·多米提乌斯·科尔布罗的名声 |
[13:35] | because he represents honor, valor, allegiance. | 因为他代表了荣誉 英勇 忠诚 |
[13:43] | General Corbulo was to take his own life | 科尔布罗将军被要求以 |
[13:46] | in the name of the Empire. | 帝国名义自尽 |
[13:49] | Corbulo did not hesitate nor question. | 他没有丝毫犹豫 质疑 |
[13:53] | He loyally obeyed, | 他忠诚 服从命令 |
[13:55] | screaming Axios as he fell upon his own sword. | 高呼值得 死于他自己的剑下 |
[13:59] | Axios… | 值得 意味 |
[14:01] | “I…” | 我 |
[14:03] | “Am…” | 死得 |
[14:06] | “Worthy.” | 值得 |
[14:08] | But I’m afraid, Cadets, today, | 但今天 我恐怕你们 |
[14:10] | you have proven to be anything but. | 你们死得并不值当 |
[14:13] | We are at war with Insurrectionists, | 我们是和叛军在交战 |
[14:15] | terrorists who would like nothing more than to see all of us dead. | 恐怖分子们最愿意看到的就是我们全死光 |
[14:21] | Had this been a real firefight, | 若这是场实战 |
[14:23] | the rebels would have likely killed every member of Hastati Squad. | 哈斯塔提小队就会给叛军全部杀光 |
[14:33] | Every single one of you at this academy was sent here | 你们每个人来到这个学院 |
[14:37] | because your parents are the upper echelon | 都因为你们父母 |
[14:39] | of the United Nations Space Command, | 是UNSC的高级官员 |
[14:42] | because all of you are its future, | 是因为你们都是UNSC的未来 |
[14:45] | and I expect you to act like it. | 我希望你们都能像你们父母那样有所作为 |
[14:48] | Understood, sir! | 明白 长官 |
[14:52] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[14:54] | Lead them on tour, Orenski! | 奥兰斯基 带他们拉练去 |
[15:00] | Axios! | 值得 |
[15:02] | Axios! | 值得 |
[15:03] | Hastati, right face! | 哈斯塔提小队 向右转 |
[15:09] | Double time! | 跑步 走 |
[15:14] | One early morning ’bout zero-five | 某天早晨五点钟 |
[15:16] | One early morning ’bout zero-five | 某天早晨五点钟 |
[15:19] | Ground will rumble with lightning in the sky | 天地间开始交战 |
[15:22] | Ground will rumble with lightning in the sky | 天地间开始交战 |
[15:35] | 科尔布罗军事学院瑟康尼亚斯分校 | |
[15:35] | CIRCINIUS-IV为Circinius体系中的地球统一政府殖民地 | |
[15:42] | Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been | 伞兵伞兵你在哪 |
[15:45] | Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been | 伞兵伞兵你在哪 |
[15:48] | Feet first into hell and back again | 捷足先入并凯旋 |
[15:51] | Feet first into hell and back again | 捷足先入并凯旋 |
[15:54] | Don’t cry for me, don’t shed no tears | 别为我哭泣流泪 |
[15:57] | Don’t cry for me, don’t shed no tears | 别为我哭泣流泪 |
[16:06] | Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been | 伞兵伞兵你在哪 |
[16:08] | Helljumper, Helljumper, where you been | 伞兵伞兵你在哪 |
[16:11] | Been out on a drop, we’ll jump again | 外出执勤再跳伞 |
[16:14] | Been out on a drop, we’ll jump again | 外出执勤再跳伞 |
[16:20] | One, two, three, four | 一 二 三 四 |
[16:29] | No, seriously, I’m onto something here. | 不 说真的 我很在行 |
[16:31] | The coms are messed up, | 那些通讯视频乱死了 |
[16:33] | but I’m decoding something kick-ass. | 但我解码出一些劲爆消息 |
[16:36] | ONI – Office of Naval Intelligence 海军情报处 | |
[16:36] | ONI’s hiding stuff from us, I’m positive. | 我保证ONI对我们隐瞒了一些东西 |
[16:38] | They’ve got secrets. | 他们有些秘密 |
[16:41] | Stop stepping on our dicks, Lasky! | 拉斯基 别再拖我们后腿了 |
[16:43] | Hey, ease up, gingerbread. | 别激动 姜饼人 |
[16:44] | Nah, Sully, Vickers is right. | 苏利 别 维克斯说的对 |
[16:48] | My combat scores suck because of you. | 因为你我的实战得分糟透了 |
[16:50] | Don’t bother, JJ. He’s gone soft. | 没用的 俊杰 他就是个榆木脑袋 |
[16:52] | He’s an Innie lover now. | 他现在是叛军的最爱了 |
[16:54] | Dimah, that order didn’t make any sense. | 戴娜 他那方法真没有用 |
[16:57] | Doesn’t have to make sense, just follow it. | 不管有用没用 服从就对了 |
[17:14] | I’m trying to survive here, okay? | 我很努力适应这里了 |
[17:16] | You need to respect chain of command. | 你应该尊重指挥官的 |
[17:19] | The UNSC isn’t the enemy, the Innies are. | UNSC不是敌人 叛军才是 |
[17:22] | Spoken like a true believer. | 你还真是深信不疑啊 |
[17:25] | Yeah, well, at least I believe in something these days. | 起码这段时间我有自己的信念 |
[17:32] | Cadet Thomas Lasky, | 学员 托马斯·拉斯基 |
[17:34] | report to Colonel Mehaffey’s office immediately. | 立即去默哈菲上校的办公室报到 |
[18:10] | No, we’re sticking to my plan, okay? | 不 必须按照我的计划来 |
[18:12] | On my mark. | 听我命令行动 |
[18:13] | It won’t work. | 没有用的 |
[18:14] | Tom, just do what he says. | 汤姆 听他命令行动吧 |
[18:16] | They’re my orders. | 我才是指挥官 |
[18:17] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[18:18] | Pause. | 暂停 |
[18:21] | You don’t care? | 你不管指挥官是吗 |
[18:23] | You do realize your helmets transmit everything? | 你没意识到你的头盔会记录全部事情吧 |
[18:26] | No excuse, sir. | 没有借口 长官 |
[18:28] | You continue pulling down your squad, | 你一直拖小组的后腿 |
[18:29] | you’re gonna end up with a lot of enemies. | 这样只会招来更多的敌人 |
[18:31] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[18:35] | I served under your mother. | 我曾经是你母亲的部下 |
[18:36] | I know what she’s like, | 我知道她是什么样的人 |
[18:39] | and I sure as hell don’t need to tell you | 我很确定的告诉你 |
[18:40] | that Colonel Lasky’s not gonna let a son of hers | 拉斯基上校不会让她的儿子 |
[18:42] | leave this academy without a diploma. | 在这里没毕业就被劝退 |
[18:46] | I wouldn’t know what my mother thinks, sir. | 我不知道我母亲会怎么想 长官 |
[18:49] | I never see her. | 我从未见过她 |
[18:52] | It’s been a long war. | 这场战争非常漫长 |
[18:55] | Your mother holds a lot of hands. | 你母亲身负重任 |
[18:58] | So I’m told, sir. | 我听说过 长官 |
[19:05] | You know, Thomas, | 托马斯 你要明白 |
[19:09] | I’ve seen a lot of Cadets come through here. | 我见过太多学员了 |
[19:12] | Many have suffered like you. | 许多人的遭遇和你一样 |
[19:14] | Pain like that cannot be forgotten, | 那种痛永远都不会忘记 |
[19:16] | but you can learn how to tolerate it. | 但你能学会忍受它 |
[19:20] | I’ll do my best, sir. | 我会尽力 长官 |
[19:21] | That’ll be all. | 就这样吧 |
[19:32] | How long have you had those blisters? | 你生这些水疱有多久了 |
[19:35] | Been on and off for a few weeks, | 几个星期了 时有时无 |
[19:38] | but these are from yesterday. | 但这些是昨天才生的 |
[19:39] | Any other symptoms? | 还有没其他症状了 |
[19:41] | It’s getting hard to breathe. | 呼吸越来越困难 |
[19:44] | Okay, well, let’s keep an eye on it. | 好吧 先观察一下再说 |
[19:45] | Cryo training can take its toll. | 冷冻训练确实会产生点副作用 |
[19:53] | 航向死亡 | |
[20:20] | Get out of my room! | 别待在我寝室里 |
[20:21] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么的 伙计 |
[20:24] | 叛军突袭贫民区宇航中心 数十人遇害 报道自特罗伊西市磁石镇 2526年3月24日 | |
[20:26] | Eric, get your filthy hands off me | 埃里克 把你的咸猪手拿开 |
[20:29] | or I will kill you! | 不然我杀了你 |
[20:47] | You really shouldn’t be looking at that stuff, Sully. | 苏利 这些东西你不应该看的 |
[20:52] | Score. | 搞定 |
[20:56] | The latest from New Harmony, Mars, | 最后一条消息来自火星的新和谐殖民地 |
[20:57] | a pair of Insurrectionist operatives were apprehended. | 两名叛军人员被捕 |
[21:02] | What an asshole! He stole my pillow! | 真他妈混蛋 他偷了我的枕头 |
[21:05] | 俊杰 你学业表现非凡 跟我们预料的… | |
[21:12] | 但是 第一节的成绩单 作战的部分 低咯 | |
[21:46] | Hey, little bro. Hello from Jericho 7. | 老弟 录自耶利哥七区 |
[21:49] | It’s day 131 in deployment, | 在这行动有131天了 |
[21:51] | so I got to show you something. | 给你看点东西 |
[21:53] | Mom’s gonna flip when she sees this, | 老妈看到了一定抓狂 |
[21:57] | but whatever. | 管她呢 |
[22:02] | I’m still a little raw, | 还是有些疼 |
[22:04] | but we got a big drop on an Innie stronghold next week, | 不过下周我们有个突袭叛军要塞的任务 |
[22:08] | and I wanted to get it done before then. | 所以我要在行动前纹完它 |
[22:11] | Anyways. | 不管怎么说 |
[22:12] | So you haven’t been court-martialed yet then? | 看来你还没被军法处置呢 |
[22:30] | I’m not apologizing. | 我可不会道歉 |
[22:31] | Yes, you are. | 会 你会的 |
[22:32] | At least I believe in something? | 因为我得有自己的信念 |
[22:34] | I do believe in something. | 我真的有啊 |
[22:35] | – Yeah, so do I. – Like what? | -那我也有啊 -比如 |
[22:38] | Just not in stupid orders that lead to needless violence. | 不遵守会导致无意义暴力的命令 |
[22:42] | Negotiating isn’t an option anymore, Tom. | 和你真没法谈 Tom |
[22:45] | So we’re brainwashing kids | 所以我们给孩子们洗脑 |
[22:47] | and then sending them in to exterminate a bunch of overtaxed farmers. | 然后派遣他们去消灭一群穷迫的农民 |
[22:51] | Farmers? That’s who you think they are? | 你觉得那些人只是农民吗 |
[22:53] | You have no idea what the Innies are like. | 你完全不知道叛军是什么样的人 |
[22:58] | I have a pretty good idea. | 我非常清楚 |
[23:03] | Well, then you should know how much they hate us, | 那你就应该知道他们有多恨我们 |
[23:06] | and that they’re not going to stop fighting | 除非我们都死了 |
[23:08] | until we’re all dead. | 不然他们不会停止战斗的 |
[23:12] | Can you blame them? | 你责怪他们做错了吗 |
[23:14] | Yeah, I can. | 当然 |
[23:18] | I blame them for a lot of things. | 好多事情我都认为是他们的错 |
[23:24] | And you should, too. | 你也应该责怪他们的 |
[23:40] | Uh, staying safe, doing my job. | 目前待在安全区域 干我该干的事 |
[23:46] | I just wanted to remind you to do your job. | 我只想提醒你 做好自己的工作 |
[23:49] | Oh, and by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[23:52] | nice checkmate, bro, yet again. | 这军将得不错 你又赢了 |
[23:56] | Okay, new game, your move. | 好吧 来多局 你先走 |
[24:02] | And hang in there. | 记住要坚持下去 |
[24:06] | I know it’s tough with Mom being gone all the time. | 老妈走了 你一直都很艰苦 |
[24:08] | Being alone. | 一直都很孤独 |
[24:11] | She loves you. So do I. | 她很爱你 我也很爱你 |
[24:15] | Miss you, buddy. | 想你 老弟 |
[24:22] | Miss you, too. | 我也是 |
[24:28] | Lights out, doors closing. | 准备关门熄灯 |
[25:01] | 航向黎明号 来自地球 为了地球 荣誉 英勇 忠诚 卓越 来自地球 为了地球 | |
[26:03] | Come on, JJ! The Robot’s gonna be pissed! | 俊杰 快点 铁包公等会要发狂了 |
[26:07] | Shut up, Sully! | 闭嘴 苏利 |
[26:11] | I got it! | 搞定了 |
[26:13] | Shirt’s on backwards, asshole. | 混蛋 你的衣服穿反了 |
[26:14] | Go! Go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[26:17] | Get there quick! | 速度速度 |
[26:18] | Go, keep moving! | 快 别停 |
[26:19] | Are you tippy-toeing? | 磨磨蹭蹭用脚尖走路啊 |
[26:21] | Wake up, Hastati, move it! | 醒醒 哈斯塔提小队 行动 |
[26:24] | Faster! Wake up! | 再快点 一群懒虫 |
[26:26] | Little early for General Black, don’t you think? | 布莱克将军貌似来得有点早 你说呢 |
[26:28] | Why are you stopping? | 你停下来干什么 |
[26:30] | Are you waiting for your fancy mommy | 你以为你还是小孩子 |
[26:31] | to come and finish it for you? | 等妈妈来帮你穿衣服啊 |
[26:32] | That looks like slow motion to me! | 妈的 你们看起来就是在做慢动作 |
[26:34] | Wake up, Hastati! | 醒醒 哈斯塔提小队 |
[26:36] | Don’t like being up at 0400? | 不习惯四点起来吗 |
[26:37] | Tomorrow it’ll be 0300. | 那明天三点起床 |
[26:39] | – Weapons check! – Weapons check! | -检查武器 -检查武器 |
[26:42] | Orlen, lights. | 奥兰 开灯 |
[26:47] | Cadet? Cadet! | 学员 学员 |
[26:52] | You’re already dead, son. | 照你这速度 死定了 |
[26:54] | Orlen, Cadet Silva’s time? | 奥兰 席尔瓦学员用时多少 |
[26:55] | 51.07 seconds, Cadet April Orenski. | 用时51.07秒 艾谱莉·奥兰斯基学长 |
[27:00] | Not good enough today, Cadet Vickers. | 维克斯学员 你还是不够快 |
[27:04] | I believe Cadet Silva’s time was just shy of the Academy record | 席尔瓦学员的用时打破了 |
[27:08] | held by Cadmon Lasky. | 由凯门·拉斯基创造的记录 |
[27:13] | Now, that was a real soldier, | 那才是名合格的士兵 |
[27:15] | a soldier who did not give up. | 一名士兵永远都不会放弃 |
[27:18] | Tomorrow you will engage in the last major exercise of this term. | 明天你们将参与本学期最后一次大规模演练 |
[27:23] | Hastati Squad’s future at this academy | 哈斯塔提小队成员在学院里的未来 |
[27:26] | will depend on its performance. | 都将取决于这次表现 |
[27:38] | 爸爸 您好 收到您留言了 谢谢 | |
[27:41] | 今天在一个时间演练里 我收到最高分 | |
[28:01] | Score. | 又搞定了 |
[28:01] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄到这些视频的 |
[28:02] | Dimah? | 戴娜 |
[28:05] | You could get in a lot of trouble. | 你会惹麻烦的 |
[28:07] | Now, you can’t tell your mom about this, okay? | 所以这事千万别告诉你妈妈 好吗 |
[28:12] | I won’t say anything. | 我什么都不会说的啦 |
[28:18] | Advisory: select communications systems | 通知 选择通信系统 |
[28:20] | will be down for system maintenance at 0400. | 凌晨四点将会停止并进行维护 |
[28:30] | Cadet Vickers? | 维克斯学员 |
[28:32] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[28:34] | You realize you and Lasky are the reason | 你认识到是你和拉斯基导致 |
[28:36] | I had to run the tour yesterday with you noobs, | 昨天我和你们这些菜鸟一起跑圈的吗 |
[28:38] | and why we all had to get up at 0400. | 也是我们要在凌晨四点起来的原因 |
[28:41] | Yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[28:42] | So, as you can imagine, I’m pretty hungry… | 因此你能想象到我是有多么的饿 |
[28:47] | and I do love this academy’s quiche. | 而且我还很爱吃咱们学院的乳蛋饼 |
[28:50] | Nice, April. | 说的好 艾谱莉 |
[28:53] | Sir. | 长官 |
[28:55] | So hand them over, both of you. | 你俩的都拿过来给我 |
[29:14] | With such a renowned pedigree, | 拉斯基 你出生在传统军人家庭 |
[29:16] | I sure expected you to be a better soldier, Lasky. | 我真希望你变得更优秀 拉斯基 |
[29:19] | Sir. | 长官 |
[29:21] | You’re dismissed. | 解散 |
[29:26] | Must be tough on your mom knowing | 你妈妈一定很伤心 |
[29:28] | her real son’s never coming home. | 她的亲生儿子永远回不了家了 |
[29:34] | Whoa! Lasky and Vickers! | 拉斯基和维克斯干起来了 |
[29:44] | Lasky! | 拉斯基 |
[29:52] | Officer on deck! | 长官来了 |
[30:04] | Outside. | 出来 |
[30:10] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你发什么神经 |
[30:15] | – Answer me. – Nothing, sir! | -说啊 -没什么 长官 |
[30:19] | Well, maybe there’s hope for you yet. | 或许你还有点希望 |
[30:21] | Sir? | 长官 |
[30:23] | There’s a soldier inside of you, Thomas. | 你血液里充满了士兵的精神 托马斯 |
[30:25] | I can see it. Everyone can see it. | 我看得出 大家也看得出 |
[30:27] | You need to see it! | 你也必须看清 |
[30:30] | I know your brother did. | 我知道你哥哥能看出来 |
[30:35] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[30:39] | Now go get yourself cleaned up before class. | 上课前去清理清理 |
[30:42] | Axios! | 值得 |
[31:05] | Hey, bro. | 老弟 |
[31:06] | Hello from Arcadia, the jungles of Arcadia. | 录自阿卡迪亚的森林 |
[31:11] | So what can I tell you? | 这次和你聊点什么呢 |
[31:12] | Tell him how you got your new nickname! | 聊聊你得到的那个新外号 |
[31:14] | – No. – I’ll tell him! | -我才不说呢 -那我来说 |
[31:16] | Come on, I swear! I’ll tell him. I’ll tell him. | 好吧好吧 我告诉他 我告诉他 |
[31:18] | All right, you’re especially gonna love this. | 你一定特别喜欢这个外号 |
[31:21] | So we make a drop into the rainforest a couple weeks ago. | 几周前 我们突击进雨林 |
[31:24] | We see this river, me and the boys, we decide to take a dip. | 我们看到一条河 我和战友们决定泡个澡 |
[31:28] | Rich warns us all not to drink the water. | 里奇警告我们别喝河水 |
[31:30] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 我警告了你 |
[31:32] | Of course, the first thing I do is to get a mouthful. | 跳下去第一件事就是喝一大口 |
[31:34] | I almost ruined my body suit a couple times, | 之后有几次屎急忍不住拉到内裤上了 |
[31:37] | so now they call me, uh, Volcano. | 所以 他们给我起了个外号 叫火山 |
[31:39] | Haha! Volcano! | 哈哈 火山 |
[31:44] | Volcano! Volcano! | 火山 火山 |
[31:47] | Volcano! Volcano! | 火山 火山 |
[32:00] | The Pincer Movement… | 螯形阵战术体系 |
[32:01] | 公元前264至前146年古罗马与迦太基争夺地中海西部统治权的战争 | |
[32:01] | the strategy used in Earth’s Second Punic War | 在地球上第二次布匿战争 |
[32:04] | 坎尼会战发生于公元前216年 乃第二次布匿战争中的主要战役 | |
[32:04] | against the Roman Republic at the Battle of Cannae. | 抵抗罗马共和国的坎尼会战中被广泛使用 |
[32:08] | Orlen, begin. | 奥兰 准备 |
[32:10] | Lesson beginning. | 课程开始 |
[32:11] | Red represents the Roman’s troops, | 红色代表罗马军队 |
[32:14] | 汉尼拔 公元前247只前183 迦太基名将 统帅 | |
[32:14] | blue Hannibal’s. | 蓝色代表汉尼拔的军队 |
[32:16] | Hannibal placed his spearmen and slingers at the front. | 汉尼拔布置他的长枪兵及投石车在最前线 |
[32:19] | Behind them, his swordsmen flanked by cavalry. | 后方则由骑兵掩护两翼的剑客 |
[32:22] | When the Romans attacked, | 当罗马军队进攻时 |
[32:24] | Hannibal’s swordsmen retreated. | 汉尼拔的剑客则后撤 |
[32:27] | To the Romans, that seemed to be due to their force, | 罗马那边以为是强大攻击令剑客后撤的 |
[32:29] | but in reality, Hannibal had ordered the retreat. | 但实际上 是汉尼拔下令后撤的 |
[32:32] | As the Romans continued to drive the swordsmen back, | 当罗马军队继续追击剑客时 |
[32:36] | Hannibal’s cavalry galloped in from behind. | 汉尼拔的骑兵则从后方袭来 |
[32:40] | Once the attacking pincers connected, | 这样螯形阵就形成了 |
[32:42] | the Romans were completely surrounded. | 罗马军队完全被包围住了 |
[32:46] | This is an actual strategy? | 这算是一个实战策略吗 |
[32:49] | It does seem a little basic. | 感觉很基础 |
[32:51] | The Romans outnumbered Hannibal’s troops by over 10,000 strong, | 罗马军队比汉尼拔的军队多上万人 |
[32:56] | and yet, they were defeated. | 但是 他们却被打败了 |
[32:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:03] | Hubris. | 因为狂妄 |
[33:05] | Never underestimate your opponents. | 永远不要低估对手 |
[33:08] | Never underestimate what they’ll sacrifice for victory. | 永远不要低估敌人为胜利而做出的牺牲 |
[33:14] | Questions? | 有没疑问 |
[33:16] | Yeah, how do we apply this? | 有 我们要如何运用这个战术 |
[33:19] | Yeah, we don’t have horses. | 是啊 我们没有马可骑 |
[33:22] | True, we don’t, but what do we have instead? | 是的 没有 但我们可以用什么代替 |
[33:25] | ODST – Orbital Drop Shock Trooper 行星轨道空降突击队 昵称地狱伞兵 | |
[33:25] | ODSTs. | 地狱伞兵 |
[33:26] | Exactly. They drop behind enemy lines, | 正确 他们能降落在敌军后方 |
[33:30] | attack from the rear, neutralize. | 从后方攻击 瓦解敌军 |
[33:36] | Or die trying. | 或被反击至全灭 |
[33:43] | There’s a question as old as war itself. | 这个问题和这场战争一样久远了 |
[33:47] | If someone is trying to kill you, | 如果有人要杀你 |
[33:52] | are you not to rise against him and kill him first? | 难道你不会先下手为强吗 |
[34:01] | You were hanging on her every word. | 她每句话你都支持啊 |
[34:03] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么不支持呢 |
[34:04] | I just hear the drumbeat of endless war, | 我只觉得这样的战争将永无休止 |
[34:06] | and that doesn’t make me an Innie lover. | 但那也不代表我不会去战斗 |
[34:13] | Tell me how wrong I am. | 那你解释说服我吧 |
[34:17] | Look, you want people to change? | 你是想要人们改观 |
[34:21] | You want this war to end? | 想要结束这场战争吗 |
[34:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:26] | Then you’re gonna need people to follow you. | 那你就必须领导人们听从你的指挥 |
[34:50] | Tomorrow Hastati Squad will try not to embarrass itself yet again! | 哈斯塔提小队 明天演练别再侮辱自己了 |
[34:55] | You are a unit! | 你们是一个团队 |
[34:57] | Your lives are in each other’s hands! | 你们每个人都掌握着其他人的命 |
[35:00] | This morning’s victor, Cadet Silva, knows this, | 今早第一名 席尔瓦学员 深知这点 |
[35:03] | because her parents gave the ultimate sacrifice | 因为她父母做出了巨大牺牲 |
[35:06] | and died on the battlefield. | 光荣血洒战场 |
[35:11] | Let success in tomorrow’s exercise | 取得明天演练的胜利 |
[35:15] | be not just for our honor, | 不仅为了自己的荣耀 |
[35:16] | but for those who have fallen so you can be here! | 也为牺牲自己换取咱们今日生活的人们 |
[35:32] | All Cadets, please be advised, | 全体学员 请注意 |
[35:35] | new mandatory curfew tonight at 2100. | 新的宵禁时间改为晚上九点整 |
[35:44] | Threat level Red. | 威胁等级为红色 |
[35:46] | 航向黎明号 来自地球 今日明日永远为了地球 代表荣誉 英勇 忠诚 卓越 一起起航 一起凯旋 航向黎明号 来自地球 为了地球 | |
[35:53] | 一起起航 | |
[36:20] | Final combat exercise of this term. | 这学期的最后演练 |
[36:24] | Hastati versus Zuma. | 哈斯塔提小队对抗祖玛小队 |
[36:47] | Come on, men! Let’s go! | 快快 伙计 走 |
[36:59] | Cadets, prepare for cryo injections. | 全体学员 准备注射冷冻剂 |
[37:11] | Attention! | 注意 |
[37:16] | Today’s mission is to capture the flag. | 今天任务是夺取旗帜 |
[37:18] | I expect a better outcome than last time. | 我希望你们能取得比上次更好的成绩 |
[37:23] | Permission to speak, sir! | 请求发言 长官 |
[37:27] | Speak. | 说吧 |
[37:28] | I’d like to take point, sir. | 我想做这次的指挥官 |
[37:39] | Okay, Lasky, let’s see if you still got it in you. | 好 拉斯基 看看你是否还有军人血统 |
[37:46] | But for your sake, | 但为你们日后着想 |
[37:47] | you better hope you can pull some magic out of your ass, | 最好创造点奇迹出来 |
[37:50] | or you’ll be running tour for the rest of the year. | 不然今年剩余的日子你们就拉练到死吧 |
[37:52] | Understood, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[38:04] | Hastati Squad, one minute to RV point. | 哈斯塔提小队 一分钟内到达汇合点 |
[38:07] | On my mark: three, two, one, mark! | 听我命令 三 二 一 行动 |
[38:13] | Pick it up! | 捡起来 |
[38:15] | – Cover! – Moving! | -找掩护 -前进 |
[38:16] | – Moving! – RV point in sight! | -前进 -看见汇合点了 |
[38:18] | No sign of Zuma! | 没有看见有祖玛迹象 |
[38:20] | Let’s go! Move! Move! | 走 快 快 |
[38:21] | Keep moving! | 别停下 |
[38:23] | Zuma’s out here! Watch your backs! | 祖玛出现 注意背后 |
[38:25] | – Moving! – Moving! | -前进 -前进 |
[38:28] | – At RV point. – Here. | -到达汇合点 -到达 |
[38:31] | Arriving! | 到达 |
[38:40] | Equal numbers. | 人数一样 |
[38:46] | Deadlocked terrain. | 陷入僵局 |
[38:47] | What’s your plan? | 现在如何行动 |
[38:50] | We’re waiting. | 我们静候他们 |
[39:12] | Why are we just sitting here? | 为什么我们静坐等待他们啊 |
[39:14] | If we have equal numbers, we should just fight it out. | 若人数一样 应该主动打出去啊 |
[39:16] | Yeah, just be patient. | 耐心点 |
[39:20] | Wheezing freak. | 真是个怪胎 |
[39:24] | Okay, they’re moving. | 好了 他们开始移动了 |
[39:29] | Take off your helmets. | 把头盔都取下 |
[39:31] | What? | 什么 |
[39:32] | That’s pretty wildcard, Lasky. | 这招真妙啊 拉斯基 |
[39:34] | We’ll be flying blind. | 那样我们看不到敌情了 |
[39:36] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[39:41] | Eyes up. Eyes up. | 注意 注意 |
[39:45] | All right, flank ’em. | 好的 侧面包抄 |
[39:58] | That’s them. They’re all together. | 发现他们了 他们都集中在一起 |
[40:04] | Found ’em! | 找到了 |
[40:17] | Now! | 行动 |
[40:20] | Chyler, cover! | 琦勒 掩护我 |
[40:48] | Lasky? | 拉斯基 |
[41:08] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[41:10] | You passed out during the training exercise. | 演练过程中你昏迷了 |
[41:12] | My chest feels like it’s on fire. | 胸腔像着火一样难受 |
[41:15] | Turns out the cryo blisters and your difficulty breathing | 结果表明你对冷冻剂产生过敏反应 |
[41:17] | are an allergic reaction to the cytoprethaline. | 导致体表产生水疱且呼吸困难 |
[41:20] | It’s a drug we inject to keep ice crystals | 而冷冻剂是用来防止你的细胞 |
[41:22] | from forming in your cells during cryo sleep. | 在冷冻睡眠过程中结冻成冰晶的 |
[41:23] | It occurs in about one in every 50,000 or so. | 这症状发生几率只有五万分之一 |
[41:26] | So I won’t be able to breathe every time | 这就是为何我每次冷冻起来后 |
[41:28] | I wake up from cryo sleep. | 都无法呼吸的原因吗 |
[41:31] | The intensity of your allergy is still undetermined. | 你对药剂的过敏程度暂时还无法得知 |
[41:34] | I’ll know more in a few hours. | 化验结果在几小时之后方可得到 |
[41:37] | I want you to take it real easy the rest of the day today. | 我要你今天好好的休息休息 |
[41:40] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[41:47] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[42:04] | Hey, bro. | 老弟 |
[42:08] | I’m on Andesia. It’s a jump away from home. | 我在安德萨 这里离家很远 |
[42:12] | It’s day, uh… | 今天是 |
[42:16] | 496. | 第496天了 |
[42:20] | I’m sorry I didn’t com yesterday. | 抱歉昨天没为你录制视频 |
[42:25] | Couldn’t. We got pinned in a firefight for seven hours. | 不能录制是因为我们交火了七个小时 |
[42:33] | Uh, I must have killed a dozen Innies, though. | 我大概射杀了12个叛军人 |
[42:38] | Mom would be proud. | 老妈知道了一定会很骄傲的 |
[42:43] | I’m doing real good work here. | 我任务执行得非常好 |
[42:45] | We’re doing a good thing. | 我们在做正确的事 |
[42:52] | Rich didn’t make it. | 但里奇牺牲了 |
[42:53] | You remember Rich from back home. | 你还记得以前老家的里奇吧 |
[42:59] | He was right there next to me and then… | 他当时就在我身边 突然… |
[43:03] | he wasn’t. | 就被炸飞了 |
[43:05] | A pineapple sent him flying in four different directions. | 一个爆弹炸得他血肉横飞 |
[43:16] | I had to shave it all off for Rich. | 我为纪念他把头发都剃光了 |
[43:20] | He said it’d make me look tougher. | 他说这样我看起来更爷们儿 |
[43:24] | Anyways, uh… | 总之… |
[43:28] | I got to go, bro. | 就录到这吧 老弟 |
[43:32] | I can’t wait to get home. | 我等不及想回家了 |
[43:33] | I’ll see you. Cadmon out. | 等不及见你了 通讯结束 |
[43:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[43:43] | Why do you torment yourself with these? | 为什么用这些视频来折磨自己 |
[43:50] | Are you okay? | 你没事了吧 |
[43:55] | I’ve been better. | 好多了 |
[43:57] | What did Dr. Hughes say? | 休斯医生怎么说 |
[43:58] | That it’s nothing. | 没什么大碍 |
[44:00] | Really? | 真的 |
[44:11] | You know, we won today. | 知道吗 今天我们赢了 |
[44:13] | Your strategy worked. | 你的战术成功了 |
[44:17] | That’s just me being a leader. | 那是因为这次是我指挥 |
[44:23] | Lasky, wake up. | 拉斯基 起来 |
[44:25] | Oh, hey, Chyler. | 琦勒也在啊 |
[44:27] | Oh. What’s up, Sully? | 什么事 苏利 |
[44:29] | Get in here. You guys gotta see this. | 来我这 我给你们看点东西 |
[44:35] | You look like crap. | 你看起来真糟糕 |
[44:37] | So feast your eyes on Grade-A classified nonlisted intelligence vids | 好好享受下超级机密作战视频 |
[44:42] | I pieced together. | 我把它们合并起来了 |
[44:43] | Super pain in the ass to do, | 合并过程有多蛋疼我就不说了 |
[44:46] | but so worth it. | 但很值得 |
[44:49] | This is beyond top secret. | 这些视频比最高机密还机密 |
[44:51] | I’ve never seen something encrypted so hard, | 我从来没见过如此加密的视频 |
[44:53] | but I cracked it. | 但还是给我破译了 |
[44:56] | It’s crazy, huh? | 很刺激 是吧 |
[44:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:58] | Target located. | 目标已锁定 |
[45:00] | Wait, wait, wait. Now here comes the best part. | 还有呢 这部分最精彩 |
[45:02] | Wait, watch this. Watch his hand. | 看好了 看他的手 |
[45:04] | Target acquired! | 目标已捕获 |
[45:05] | No, no! They’re coming! They’re coming! | 不不不 它们来了 它们来了 |
[45:08] | 一英尺等于三十厘米 | |
[45:08] | That thing is like two feet taller than the marine. | 这家伙比那特种兵高出两英尺有多 |
[45:10] | Pretty crazy, huh? | 超级刺激 对吧 |
[45:12] | Now check this out. | 再看看这个 |
[45:16] | Squad, encountered unknown hostiles. Going back. | 进攻小组 遭遇不明敌军 后撤 |
[45:19] | Oh, no way! | 不是吧 |
[45:21] | Now, who do you think they’re running from? | 你认为他们在躲避什么 |
[45:23] | Are they fighting together? | 他们在并肩作战吗 |
[45:24] | Okay, now here comes the best part. | 等下才是真正神秘的部分 |
[45:26] | Wait, watch…watch this. | 等会 看 快看 |
[45:28] | What is that thing? | 这是什么东西啊 |
[45:30] | Do you get this? Are you seeing all this? | 看明白没 你们都看到了吧 |
[45:37] | It is now 1800. | 现在是晚上六点整 |
[45:39] | All Cadets report to the Mess Hall. | 所有学员到食堂集合 |
[45:48] | What do you think that thing was? | 你认为那是什么 |
[45:52] | Definitely not an ODST. | 绝对不是地狱伞兵 |
[45:53] | Then what could it be? | 那是什么 |
[45:55] | Maybe some upgraded ODST armament. | 或许是加强版的地狱伞兵 |
[45:57] | Come on, did you not see the size of that thing? | 拜托 你没看到那东西的高度啊 |
[46:00] | That’s not ODST. | 绝对不是地狱伞兵 |
[46:05] | Guys, look, you’re missing the point. | 各位 问题不在这儿 |
[46:07] | What matters is that our soldiers | 关键是我们的士兵 |
[46:08] | were fighting alongside the Insurrectionists. | 为什么和叛军并肩作战 |
[46:11] | Why would we protect the enemy? | 为什么我们要保护敌人 |
[46:15] | Cadet Lasky? | 拉斯基学员 |
[46:17] | Colonel Mehaffey would like to see you. | 默哈菲上校要见你 |
[46:28] | How are you feeling? | 好点了吗 |
[46:31] | My chest burns, sir, quite a bit. | 胸部还像着火似的疼 长官 |
[46:37] | This is for you. | 这个给你 |
[46:46] | Seems like you have a choice to make, Thomas. | 似乎你走到一个分叉口了 托马斯 |
[46:53] | I don’t understand, sir. | 我不明白 长官 |
[46:55] | It appears Dr. Hughes’ test has revealed | 休斯医生的化验结果显示 |
[46:57] | that the level of your allergy to cytoprethaline | 你对冷冻剂的过敏程度 |
[46:59] | is serious enough to warrant a medical discharge. | 严重的可以批准因病退伍 |
[47:03] | If you feel that you are unfit for service, | 如果你觉得没法继续参军 |
[47:06] | all you need to do is | 你需要做的就是 |
[47:07] | sign the release and bring it to the Tether. | 签了这证明 带去天梯那即可 |
[47:16] | When would I leave? | 我什么时候离开啊 |
[47:17] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[47:20] | Tomorrow? | 明天 |
[47:21] | You know, Thomas, your memories and choices are all you’ll have left. | 托马斯 你的回忆和选择是你仅剩的东西了 |
[47:31] | At the end of the game, | 棋局的最后 |
[47:32] | the king and the pawn go into the same box. | 无论将帅还是兵卒都终归尘土 |
[47:35] | You have to decide what you’re willing to sacrifice. | 你必须要选择牺牲哪个 |
[47:48] | Axios. | 值得 |
[47:50] | Axios. | 值得 |
[48:22] | Thomas, it is with a heavy heart that I must inform you | 托马斯 我不得不带着承重的心情通知你 |
[48:26] | that today your brother, Cadmon, | 你哥哥凯门 |
[48:28] | was shot down by Insurrectionist forces on Andesia. | 在安德萨在与叛军交火中阵亡 |
[48:30] | All of his squad perished. | 整个小组都牺牲了 |
[48:32] | I’ve been told it was a quick and painless death. | 他们牺牲时没有受罪 |
[48:35] | There are no remains to bury. | 遗憾的是找不到遗体埋葬 |
[48:37] | With this in mind, | 因此 |
[48:39] | I have decided that you shall not leave Corbulo to attend services… | 我决定不能让你从科尔布罗学院毕业参军 |
[48:54] | Colonel Lasky out. | 讲话结束 |
[48:56] | Lasky? | 拉斯基 |
[48:58] | Lasky, move over. I gotta show you something. | 拉斯基 过去点 我给你看点东西 |
[49:00] | Now’s not a good time, Sully, okay? | 你现在来的不是时候 苏利 |
[49:01] | No, it’s important. | 不 这很重要 |
[49:11] | Now what the hell is that? | 这他妈是什么啊 |
[49:19] | Whoa! Whoa! What…? | 喂喂 怎么回事 |
[49:22] | It’s offline. | 断网了 |
[49:24] | I’m screwed, man. It’s ONI. | 惨了 老兄 ONI发现了 |
[49:26] | They must have flagged those coms. | 他们一定盯上这些视频了 |
[49:28] | I got to talk to Dimah. | 我要去问问戴娜 |
[49:30] | Dimah? Did you tell your mom? | 戴娜 你是不是和你妈说了 |
[49:35] | Chyler? | 琦勒 |
[50:03] | I thought I’d give your spot a try. | 还说给你个展示自己的机会呢 |
[50:07] | That com didn’t make any sense. | 那视频说不通啊 |
[50:09] | Hating the Innies is all I’ve ever known. | 我只知道我们痛恨叛军 |
[50:15] | Did you tell Mehaffey about it? | 这事你告诉默哈菲没 |
[50:21] | No. | 没 |
[50:29] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[50:34] | Apparently, I’m allergic to war. | 很明显 我对战争过敏 |
[50:42] | What does this mean? | 什么意思 |
[50:44] | You’re leaving? | 你要离开了吗 |
[50:48] | Yeah, tomorrow, if I sign it. | 是啊 明天就走 一旦我签了 |
[50:50] | Are you going to? | 你想签吗 |
[50:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[50:59] | Chyler… | 琦勒 |
[51:00] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[51:03] | I know you don’t want to be here. | 我知道你不想待在这里 |
[51:05] | I just thought that maybe… | 我只是想或许… |
[51:13] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[51:37] | What is that? | 怎么了 |
[51:39] | All Cadets report to the Tether. | 全体学员去天梯报到 |
[51:41] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[51:43] | Campus-wide evacuation. | 校际紧急疏散 |
[51:44] | To the Tether, now! | 快去天梯 |
[51:46] | This is not a drill! | 这不是演习 |
[51:48] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! Come on! | 快快快 |
[51:50] | Okay, let’s go! | 快点 |
[51:54] | Full campus evacuation. | 整个校园紧急疏散 |
[51:57] | Campus-wide… | 校际… |
[52:01] | Move it, Cadets! | 快走 学员们 |
[52:02] | Now, now! Move it, Cadets! | 快 快 各位学员 |
[52:04] | Go! Move, move! | 快 快走 |
[52:07] | Go to your squads, now! | 快去找你们的小队 |
[52:12] | Let’s go! Move! Move! | 快走 快 |
[52:15] | Keep moving, Cadets! | 学员们 别停下 |
[52:18] | Chyler, Lasky, | 琦勒 拉斯基 |
[52:19] | the rest of the squad’s already at the Tether. Let’s go. | 其他组员都在天梯那 我们快去吧 |
[52:21] | Remain calm. | 保持镇静 |
[52:22] | Move! Move! | 快快 |
[52:24] | Hastati! This way! | 哈斯塔提小队 这边 |
[52:26] | Hurry up! Right here! Right here! | 快 在这 在这呢 |
[52:29] | Lasky, Chen, let’s go! | 拉斯基 陈 快走 |
[52:33] | Okay, hold tight, stay in line. | 到齐了 别走散 待在一起 |
[52:34] | What is this? Insurrectionists? | 这是什么 叛军吗 |
[52:36] | I have no idea. | 不清楚 |
[52:38] | What’s happening? | 到底怎么了 |
[52:40] | We’re just lining up. We’re gonna get onto the Tether, okay? | 我们就在这排队 然后一起进天梯 |
[52:48] | Go! Let’s go! | 上 快上 |
[52:50] | What the… | 这是… |
[52:52] | Why are ODSTs dropping here? | 地狱伞兵怎么降落在这了 |
[52:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[52:58] | Because we’re under attack. | 因为我们被突袭了 |
[52:59] | Remain calm. | 保持镇静 |
[53:01] | Maintain order. | 维持秩序 |
[53:06] | This is not good. | 这可不妙啊 |
[53:07] | ODSTs dropping is never good. | 哪有地狱伞兵哪里就没好事 |
[53:10] | Screw this. | 别排队了 |
[53:11] | I can get us on this wagon. | 我能让大家先上天梯 |
[53:13] | – No, no, no, we will hold our position. – Yeah. | -不不不 我们要保持秩序 -是吗 |
[53:15] | Guys, come on. | 各位 跟我走吧 |
[53:17] | No, Tchakova, that is a direct order. | 不 查可娃 我命令你在这排队 |
[53:20] | Suit yourself. | 你自己排吧 |
[53:21] | – Dimah! – Dimah! | -戴娜 -戴娜 |
[53:22] | Get back in line right now! | 你给我马上回来 |
[53:24] | Dimah! | 戴娜 |
[53:27] | Return to your squad, Cadet. | 回到你组里去 学员 |
[53:29] | I’m getting on this wagon. | 我要上天梯 |
[53:31] | It’s full. Wait for the next one. | 满人了 等待下一趟 |
[53:33] | My mother is Secretary of FleetCom. | 我妈是舰队指挥部部长 |
[53:37] | Your choice, marine. | 你看着办吧 大兵 |
[53:41] | Go. | 快走 |
[53:46] | Wagon full! Send her off! | 天梯满人了 让她回去 |
[53:50] | This is taking too long, April. | 艾谱莉 这要排很久 |
[53:51] | Maybe we should bum-rush like Dimah. | 或许我们真应该想戴娜那样硬闯 |
[53:52] | No, no, no, no. We’ll be fine. | 不行 就在这排队 |
[54:18] | What the hell are those things? | 那些是他妈什么东西啊 |
[54:36] | Go! | 快跑 |
[55:15] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[55:30] | Oh, my God, what is that? | 天呐 那是什么 |
[55:42] | Tom, come on! Come on! | 汤姆 快走 快 |
[55:45] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[55:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[55:47] | What was that?! | 那是什么啊 |
[55:51] | Come on, come on! | 快走 快走啊 |
[55:53] | Run! Run! Go! | 跑 快跑 |
[55:57] | Incoming! | 小心 |
[55:58] | – Move it! – Come on! | -快走啊 -快啊 |
[56:01] | Come on! | 快 |
[56:02] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[56:04] | Up there! | 上面 |
[56:11] | Chyler! Hastati! | 琦勒 哈斯塔提小队 |
[56:16] | Get to the door! Go! | 快进去那里 |
[56:17] | Colonel Mehaffey. | 默哈菲上校 |
[56:18] | Go, go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[56:41] | Tom! Come on! Let’s go! | 汤姆 快走 走 |
[56:43] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[56:47] | – Let’s go! – Come on! | -快走 -快 |
[56:49] | To the dorms! | 去寝室 |
[56:51] | What’s happening? | 到底发生什么事 |
[56:55] | The doors are locked! | 门都锁了 |
[56:56] | Over here, in Lasky’s room. | 这里 进拉斯基的寝室 |
[56:59] | Come on! Come on, come on! | 快快快 |
[57:12] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[57:14] | Dimah, she’s dead! | 戴娜 她死了 |
[57:15] | Colonel Mehaffey. | 默哈菲上校也死了 |
[57:17] | We will be too if we don’t do something! | 我们要是坐以待毙也是死路一条 |
[57:21] | Coms are offline. | 通讯挂了 |
[57:22] | It’s a whole new war. | 这是全所未有的侵略 |
[57:31] | That sounded close! | 好像就在附近 |
[57:43] | It’s invisible. | 它会隐形 |
[57:45] | What the hell’s invisible? | 它? |
[57:46] | One of the things is inside, and it is invisible. | 有只东西进来了 还是隐形的 |
[58:00] | It’s coming. We got to get out of here! | 马上就到这了 我们必须离开这 |
[58:03] | No, no, no, screw that! We stay here! | 不不不 离开就挂了 留在这 |
[58:04] | Where are we gonna go? | 我们能去哪 |
[58:06] | No, no, no, we’re gonna go to the training room. | 不不不 我们必须去到训练室 |
[58:08] | We’re gonna get decked out, we’re gonna get some weapons. | 我们必须武装起来 |
[58:10] | I’ll take point. | 这次我来领队 |
[58:12] | Come on, come on, line up! | 快快快 列队 |
[58:13] | All right, tell us when. | 就绪 好了说声 |
[58:15] | Tell us when, all right? | 好了说声 |
[58:27] | Now! | 跑 |
[58:35] | Go! Go, go, go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[58:36] | Go, hurry! What… | 快快 |
[58:41] | Guys? | 各位 |
[58:43] | Why’d you stop, JJ? | 为什么停下来 俊杰 |
[58:47] | JJ! | 俊杰 |
[58:50] | Oh, my God! Go, go, go, go! | 天呐 快走 快 |
[58:52] | Go! Go! | 快 |
[58:56] | Lasky, send the distress beacon! | 拉斯基 发送求援信号 |
[58:58] | Chyler, help me get the weapons! | 琦勒 和我来取武器 |
[59:04] | Let’s go! | 快 |
[59:05] | – My code isn’t working! – Try again! | -我的密码失效了 -再试试 |
[59:06] | Lasky, door! | 拉斯基 关门 |
[59:09] | Yeah, I’m trying! | 我在试呢 |
[59:11] | April, come on! | 艾谱莉 快点 |
[59:12] | I’m trying. | 我在试 |
[59:13] | It’s not working! | 密码无效 |
[59:15] | Mayday, Mayday, Mayday! | 求援 求援 求援 |
[59:17] | This is Cadet Thomas Lasky! | 我是托马斯·拉斯基学员 |
[59:19] | I repeat, Mayday, Mayday! | 重复 求援 求援 |
[59:21] | There’s been an attack on Corbulo Academy, | 科尔布罗军校受到攻击 |
[59:23] | excessive casualties. | 伤亡惨重 |
[59:24] | I repeat, excessive casualties! | 重复 伤亡惨重 |
[59:26] | I don’t have access to the live rounds. | 我没权限拿到实弹 |
[59:28] | I think the beacon’s down as well. | 似乎信号塔也毁了 |
[59:30] | We’re dead. | 我们死定了 |
[59:31] | Okay. All right, think, think. | 别急 别急 好好想想 |
[59:33] | Think, think, think. | 想想 |
[59:35] | We can’t stay in here, April. | 我们不能待在这 艾谱莉 |
[59:36] | We can’t go out there. | 出去也是死 |
[59:47] | Come on Vickers! Harder! | 加油 维克斯 加油 |
[59:48] | Harder, Vickers! | 加油 维克斯 |
[59:59] | Hide. | 躲起来 |
[1:01:23] | Okay, go. | 好 慢慢来 |
[1:01:51] | Lasky, go for the door. | 拉斯基 去门那 |
[1:01:54] | We can’t leave Vickers. | 我们不能丢下维克斯 |
[1:02:03] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[1:02:19] | He’s right there. | 就在那 |
[1:02:50] | Hey! Guys, run! | 各位 快跑 |
[1:02:53] | Vickers! | 维克斯 |
[1:03:18] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[1:03:20] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[1:03:23] | Kelly, inform Command I have four survivors. | 凯莉 汇报指挥部 我发现四名幸存者 |
[1:03:26] | Take your team north. | 带着你的小队往北走 |
[1:03:28] | Rendezvous at Evac Alpha for Pelican extraction. | 在一号撤离点集合 等待鹈鹕号接应 |
[1:03:31] | We’ll meet you there. | 我们在那碰面 |
[1:03:32] | Chief out. | 完毕 |
[1:03:34] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[1:03:35] | The distress beacon. | 求援信号 |
[1:03:36] | Why did you come for us? | 你为什么来帮我们 |
[1:03:38] | You’re the only survivors. | 你们是唯一的幸存者 |
[1:03:39] | In the school? | 全校都死光了吗 |
[1:03:41] | On the planet. | 整个星球就剩你们了 |
[1:03:45] | We’ve got 15 minutes to get to the evac point. | 我们15分钟之内要到达撤离点 |
[1:03:47] | Armor up. | 装备好自己 |
[1:03:48] | It’s…It’s locked. | 武器给锁住了 |
[1:04:26] | Stay quiet. | 保持安静 |
[1:04:28] | Do not leave no matter what you hear outside. | 不管听到什么声音都不要离开这 |
[1:04:30] | Wait. Who are you? | 等等 你是谁 |
[1:04:33] | Call me Master Chief. | 叫我士官长 |
[1:04:48] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:04:49] | I knew those ONI vids were bad news. | 官方总是报告些坏消息 |
[1:04:52] | Now we’re the only ones alive, and… | 这回我们成唯一的幸存者了 |
[1:04:53] | Sully, shh! | 苏利 别吵 |
[1:04:55] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生了什么 |
[1:04:57] | We’re all following a giant robot. | 我们竟听一个大机器人的指挥 |
[1:05:01] | Who knows if he’s even coming back? | 谁知道他会不会回来啊 |
[1:05:06] | He’s gonna come back. | 他会回来的 |
[1:05:07] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[1:05:10] | You okay? | 还好吧 |
[1:05:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:05:18] | Hang on. We’ll be all right. | 撑住 我们会没事的 |
[1:05:28] | Hey, hey, you’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[1:05:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:55] | Who’s the best shot here? | 你们谁射击最准 |
[1:05:58] | You probably. | 你吧 |
[1:06:02] | Chyler is. | 琦勒最好 |
[1:06:04] | I’m good. | 还行 |
[1:06:05] | I am, too. | 我也还行 |
[1:06:07] | Cadet Lasky, can you drive a Warthog? | 拉斯基学员 你能驾驶疣猪装甲车吗 |
[1:06:13] | Yeah, sure. | 能 |
[1:06:15] | Good. That’s where we’re headed. | 好的 我们就前往那里 |
[1:06:17] | Shooters on the left and right. | 射击手在左右掩护 |
[1:06:19] | Driver in the center. | 司机在中间 |
[1:06:20] | Stay close to me. | 跟紧我 |
[1:06:22] | It’s your best chance of survival. | 这是你们活下去的最好机会 |
[1:07:23] | Sully, keep up. | 苏利 跟上 |
[1:07:25] | Sully, come on. | 苏利 快 |
[1:07:26] | Where’d they all go? | 它们都去哪了 |
[1:07:39] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[1:07:48] | Get to the Hog. I’ll draw their fire. | 快去装甲车那 我来吸引火力 |
[1:07:55] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[1:07:56] | Chief! | 士官长 |
[1:07:57] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[1:08:01] | Lasky, go! | 拉斯基 快去 |
[1:08:03] | – You okay? – I’ve got Sully. | -你没事吧 -我来照顾苏利 |
[1:08:05] | Go! | 去吧 |
[1:08:07] | Moving! Cover me! | 前进 掩护我 |
[1:08:35] | Stay low! Stay low! | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[1:08:50] | Chyler, I’m out! | 琦勒 我没子弹了 |
[1:08:52] | Give me Sully! | 扶苏利过来 |
[1:08:53] | I got you. | 没事了 |
[1:08:56] | Ah! Come on! | 拜托 |
[1:09:25] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[1:09:37] | April, go! | 艾谱莉 快 |
[1:09:38] | Come on, Sully! | 撑住 苏利 |
[1:09:59] | Go! | 快 |
[1:10:02] | Come on, Chyler! | 快来 琦勒 |
[1:10:06] | Drive! | 开车 |
[1:10:18] | Lasky! | 拉斯基 |
[1:10:21] | It’s harder than it looks! | 这车真不好开啊 |
[1:10:22] | Hang in there, Sully! | 撑住 苏利 |
[1:10:24] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[1:10:25] | You’re doing fine! Just keep it steady! | 没事 开稳点就好 |
[1:10:27] | Bear right, Cadet. | 右转 学员 |
[1:10:29] | There’s an access directly ahead. | 正前方有一个入口 |
[1:10:47] | Faster, Cadet. | 再快点 学员 |
[1:10:48] | Four minutes to the Pelican. | 四分钟之内到达鹈鹕号 |
[1:10:49] | We have to get off the planet. | 我们必须离开这星球 |
[1:11:19] | Controlled bursts! | 节省弹药 |
[1:11:21] | Don’t spray and pray. | 别瞎开火 |
[1:11:23] | Cadet, two o’clock! | 学员 两点钟方向 |
[1:11:29] | Chyler, cover! | 琦勒 掩护我 |
[1:11:30] | Covering! | 掩护中 |
[1:11:41] | Kelly, track our position for evac. | 凯莉 拟定撤离路线 |
[1:11:43] | I think we’re clear. | 我觉得我们安全了 |
[1:11:49] | Nice job. | 干得不错 |
[1:11:56] | Is everyone okay? | 大家都没事吧 |
[1:12:09] | Hand me the bio foam and man the gun. | 给我生物泡沫 去机枪位守好 |
[1:12:13] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[1:12:15] | Come on! | 着火啊 |
[1:12:16] | Ah, come on! | 着火啊 |
[1:12:22] | This’ll help you walk. | 这个能让你行走 |
[1:12:27] | We’re almost there. | 我们就快到了 |
[1:12:35] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[1:12:36] | Come on. | 快点着火啊 |
[1:12:47] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[1:12:52] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[1:12:54] | Chief! Chief! | 士官长 士官长 |
[1:12:55] | Chyler’s been hit! | 琦勒中弹了 |
[1:13:01] | I’m out of bio foam. | 生物泡沫用完了 |
[1:13:03] | We have to get her to the Pelican now. | 我们要尽快送她到鹈鹕号那 |
[1:13:13] | They’re retreating. | 它们撤退了 |
[1:13:14] | Why would they do that now? | 为什么现在撤退啊 |
[1:13:16] | We’re being hunted. | 他们想慢慢猎杀我们 |
[1:13:17] | Keep moving north. | 继续往北走 |
[1:13:18] | You’ll see my team. | 你们会看到我的战友的 |
[1:13:19] | Run as fast as you can and don’t stop for anything, | 有多快跑多快 别停留 |
[1:13:21] | including me. | 就算是我也别停 |
[1:13:30] | – Can you walk? – I’ll try. | -你能走不 -试试 |
[1:13:34] | Just keep breathing. | 深呼吸 |
[1:13:36] | Just hang in there, okay? Hang in there. | 撑住 撑住 |
[1:13:38] | Come on! | 撑住 |
[1:13:42] | We gotta get her somewhere. | 我们必须转移她 |
[1:13:43] | To the blind. | 去盲区 |
[1:13:44] | Let’s go back. | 好 快走 |
[1:13:45] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[1:13:54] | Guys, go! | 快走啊 |
[1:13:55] | Go! Go! | 快快 |
[1:14:02] | Sully, you with us? | 苏利 跟得上吗 |
[1:14:03] | Yeah. | 跟得上 |
[1:14:08] | Hang in there, Chyler! | 撑住 琦勒 |
[1:14:26] | We’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我们会带你离开这的 |
[1:14:27] | April? Stun rounds. | 艾谱莉 给我眩晕弹 |
[1:14:31] | This will numb the pain, okay? | 这个有止疼作用 |
[1:14:34] | Hang in there, Chyler. | 撑住 琦勒 |
[1:14:39] | Hang in there, Chyler. Come on, hang in there. | 撑住 琦勒 撑住 |
[1:15:07] | It’s okay, Tom. | 没事的 汤姆 |
[1:15:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:15:16] | No, please. | 别 别说了 |
[1:15:38] | Chyler. | 琦勒 |
[1:16:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:16:15] | I need your ammo, Cadets. | 我需要你的弹药 学员 |
[1:16:16] | It took everything I had to bring that thing down. | 干掉那东西用光弹药了 |
[1:16:19] | We don’t have any. | 我们也没有了 |
[1:16:20] | Just stun rounds, sir. | 只有眩晕弹了 长官 |
[1:16:26] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:16:31] | Guys? | 各位 |
[1:16:33] | There’s another one. Move now! | 还有一只 快跑 |
[1:16:39] | You have to leave her, Tom. | 不能带她走了 汤姆 |
[1:16:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:16:48] | Lasky, come on! | 拉斯基 快来 |
[1:16:54] | Lasky, come on, come on! | 拉斯基 快来 快来 |
[1:17:53] | There! | 躲那去 |
[1:18:01] | Kelly, negative. Need more time. | 凯莉 还需要点时间 |
[1:18:05] | Cannot make it to the rendezvous. | 无法按计划到达 |
[1:18:09] | You have to hold the Pelican. | 你必须守好鹈鹕号 |
[1:18:11] | I won’t leave them! | 我不会丢下他们 |
[1:18:13] | Chief out. | 完毕 |
[1:18:17] | I’ll engage. | 我来吸引它注意 |
[1:18:18] | Get to the Pelican as fast as you can. | 你们以最快速度前往鹈鹕号 |
[1:18:34] | No, sir! | 不 长官 |
[1:18:35] | I’ll be the decoy. | 我来做诱饵 |
[1:18:37] | Lasky, no! | 拉斯基 不行 |
[1:18:39] | You swing in from behind. | 你从后方偷袭它 |
[1:18:40] | Cadet. | 学员 |
[1:18:44] | Lasky! | 拉斯基 |
[1:18:46] | – Axios! – Lasky! | -值得 -拉斯基 |
[1:19:46] | No! | 不 |
[1:20:49] | Lasky! Lasky! | 拉斯基 拉斯基 |
[1:20:51] | Lasky? | 拉斯基 |
[1:20:53] | Lasky! | 拉斯基 |
[1:20:54] | Lasky! | 拉斯基 |
[1:20:57] | Bring it down, Kelly. | 降落吧 凯莉 |
[1:20:59] | Come on. | 醒来 |
[1:21:01] | Come on. | 醒来 |
[1:21:29] | We have three survivors. | 我们救得三名幸存者 |
[1:21:31] | I’ve alerted Command. | 我已经通知了指挥部 |
[1:21:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:22:52] | How old are all of you? | 你们都多少岁啊 |
[1:22:57] | That’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[1:23:39] | Well done, soldier. | 干得好 士兵 |
[1:24:09] | Shall I play it again, sir? | 再播放一遍吗 长官 |
[1:24:13] | No. | 不用了 |
[1:24:15] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要再播了 |
[1:24:21] | The captain has moved us into Emergency Slipspace Protocol. | 舰长下令全员进入紧急断层空间协议 |
[1:24:26] | Prepare for cryo. | 准备冷冻[后面还有花絮] |
[1:25:07] | 激活 | |
[1:27:18] | Cut. | 停 |
[1:27:23] | Lasky, come on, let’s go! | 拉斯基 快点 走了 |
[1:27:28] | Lasky, Lasky, let’s go! | 拉斯基 拉斯基 走了 |
[1:27:29] | Lasky! Lasky! | 拉斯基 拉斯基 |
[1:27:34] | Wait a minute, buddy. | 等下 伙计 |
[1:27:37] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[1:27:38] | Thanks, Lasky. | 谢谢 拉斯基 |
[1:27:40] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[1:27:41] | Go back to yelling at me. | 回到对我吼那里 |
[1:27:42] | Alarm! | 警告 |
[1:27:46] | Sorry, man. | 对不起 老兄 |
[1:27:48] | I don’t…I don’t need the alarm. | 我…我不需要警告 |
[1:27:50] | Back to one. Still rolling. | 回到第一幕 还在录制呢 |
[1:27:55] | – Dude, come on, man. – Back to one. | -老兄 好了没 -回到第一幕 |
[1:27:57] | Okay, outside we see this massive alien | 好的 我们看到外面有大型外星人 |
[1:28:00] | starting to stand up out of the smoke. | 准备开始站起来拨开烟雾 |
[1:28:02] | It’s huge, it roars! | 它很大只 而且在乱吼 |
[1:28:06] | Smashes the statue in half! | 一刀把雕塑砍成两半 |
[1:28:17] | What? | 什么 |
[1:28:19] | Go! Go! This way, this way! | 快快 这边 这边 |
[1:28:21] | This way, Sullivan, go! | 这边 苏利文 快 |
[1:28:24] | Go! Go! Go! | 快快快 |
[1:28:33] | Go. | 快 |
[1:28:34] | Jeez. | 天哪 |
[1:28:37] | Something ONI wouldn’t want to see us. | 有些东西ONI不想看到我们 |
[1:28:40] | What now? | 然后呢 |
[1:28:44] | Something ONI wouldn’t want to see us. | 有些东西ONI不想看到我们 |
[1:28:47] | Wouldn’t want to show us. | 不想给我们看 |
[1:28:50] | Wouldn’t want us to see us. Wait. | 不想我们看到我们 等等 |
[1:28:53] | Wouldn’t want us to see. | 不想我们看到 |
[1:28:54] | Something ONI wouldn’t want us to see. | 有些东西ONI不想我们看到 |
[1:29:07] | What was the line? | 台词是什么来着 |
[1:29:11] | I’m so thankful. | 我非常感谢 |
[1:29:13] | We are so thankful. | 我们非常感谢 |
[1:29:16] | How did you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[1:29:18] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:29:21] | Tom, hurry up! | 汤姆 快点啦 |
[1:29:23] | Hey, Chyler, can you get me… | 琦勒 你能帮我拿… |
[1:29:37] | Bag out! | 撤退 |
[1:29:46] | Shh! Not too loud. | 嘘 别太大声 |
[1:29:50] | Don’t worry about it. | 别管那个 |
[1:29:52] | What do you think that thing was? | 你以为那是什么啊 |
[1:29:56] | Hey, JunJie, why don’t you ease up? | 俊杰 为什么不放松放松啊 |
[1:29:59] | Nah, Sully, Vickers is right. | 不 苏利 维克斯说的对 |
[1:30:01] | One more time… | 再来一次 |
[1:30:04] | Well done, Chyler. | 干得好 琦勒 |
[1:30:06] | Axios! | 值得 |
[1:30:09] | Can you give me your weapon? | 能给我你的武器吗 |
[1:30:10] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:30:13] | Left face! | 向左转 |
[1:30:21] | Quick… Sorry. Ahem. | 快…抱歉 |
[1:30:25] | How the hell can Chyler put a monkey wrench together | 琦勒怎么能比我更快地 |
[1:30:27] | faster than I can assemble a… | 把螺旋钳弄… |
[1:30:29] | She’s been acing these things since she was six, man. | 她六岁的时候就在摆弄这些家伙了 |
[1:30:32] | I gotta go again. | 再来一次 |
[1:30:35] | Cadet Mehaffey? | 默哈菲学员 |
[1:30:38] | Still rolling. | 还在录制 |
[1:30:39] | For your sake, you better be able to pull some magic out of that ass, | 为你们日后着想 你们最好创造点奇迹来 |
[1:30:42] | or you’ll be… | 不然你们… |
[1:30:46] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[1:30:47] | This is private, please. | 这是私人领地 |
[1:30:56] | Officer on deck. Action! | 长官来了 开拍 |
[1:30:59] | Three, two, one, hunter! | 三二一 来了 |
[1:31:03] | Go, Chief. | 长官 动 |
[1:31:05] | Three, two, one, action! | 三二一 开拍 |
[1:31:16] | Cut! | 停 |