英文名称:Half Nelson
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:08] | Okay. | 好了 走 |
[01:32] | [alarm sounding] | |
[01:36] | –auditions for Miss Jackson step rehearsals. | 通知 Jackson小姐主持的健身操 排练地点有变 |
[01:39] | Step rehearsals will meet in room 326 after school today. | 今天放学后在326室开排 谢谢 |
[02:02] | Aww. | 噢 |
[02:08] | What is history? | 历史是什么 |
[02:10] | Opposites. | 矛盾 |
[02:11] | You can read the board. | 可以照着黑板念 |
[02:13] | [laughter] | |
[02:14] | l’m so happy to hear that. | 很高兴你这么说 |
[02:16] | No, what is it? | 不对 是什么 |
[02:17] | What does it mean? Stace? | 什么意思 Stace |
[02:18] | Ohange? | 改变 |
[02:20] | Thank you, Stacey. | 谢谢 Stacey |
[02:22] | l’m glad to hear someone’s paying attention. | 很高兴有人用了心 |
[02:24] | History is the study Of change over time. | 历史研究随时间发生的改变 |
[02:28] | and what’s change? | 什么变化呢? |
[02:30] | lt’s this. lt’s opposites. | 是这种 是矛盾 |
[02:32] | lt’s two things that push against each other in opposite directions. | 两种事物相互对抗 |
[02:36] | So the civil rights movement, okay, it’s essentially, | 所以说民权运动 知道吧 本质上 |
[02:39] | lt’s two opposing mentalities. | 是两种思想的对立 |
[02:41] | ln the south, the majority believes | 在南方 大多数人否定 |
[02:44] | All men are not created equal, and there’s a minority | 人生而平等 但有少数人 |
[02:46] | Who believes that they are, so that minority struggles | 相信这点 所以这些少数人便去斗争 |
[02:49] | and it fights and it pushes till eventually | 去战斗 去拼 直到最后 |
[02:52] | lt becomes the majority. | 少数成了多数 |
[02:55] | Am l boring you? Huh? | 很无聊吗 啊 |
[02:58] | Let’s give you some examples, okay, of opposing forces, | 我来举些例子吧 嗯 矛盾 |
[03:02] | Like l’m going to go night and day. | 好比我说白天黑夜 |
[03:05] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[03:06] | Big and little. | 大 小 |
[03:07] | Good. Anything else? | 很好 还有吗 |
[03:09] | Left and right. | 左 右 |
[03:12] | You and l. | 我和你 |
[03:13] | You and l. | 你 我 |
[03:15] | Teacher, student. Anything else? | 师 生 还有吗 Dunn先生 |
[03:17] | Yeah. | 说 |
[03:19] | Just wondering if you could count me and Gina’s baldheaded sister as opposites. | 不知道我和Gina的秃头姐姐 算不算一组矛盾 |
[03:21] | Oh, insult. | 哦 这是侮辱 |
[03:23] | [kids shouting ”insult”] | 侮辱 侮辱 |
[03:27] | Gina come on, tell me you’re not going to take that? | 来 Gina 告诉大家不是这样 |
[03:29] | You got a bald sister? ls your sister bald? | 你有秃头姐姐吗 你姐姐是秃子吗 |
[03:32] | Give me something. | 说来听听 |
[03:33] | May 1 7, 1954. | 1954 5月17日 |
[03:35] | Oh. | 噢 |
[03:38] | [kids yelling] | |
[03:43] | and l expect some thought from you. | 我希望听到些想法 |
[03:45] | l don’t want just dates and facts. | 而不仅仅是日期 事件 |
[03:47] | l want to know why. l want to know consequences. | 我想知道原因 想知道结果 |
[03:49] | l want to know what it means. All right. | 我想知道它的意义 好吧 |
[03:52] | Now, back to the bald sister. | 现在回到那秃头姐姐吧 |
[03:54] | [laughter] | |
[03:56] | What’s going on with that? | 这怎么了 |
[03:57] | Right. | 右 |
[03:59] | Left. Back. | 左 向后 向前 |
[04:04] | l’m shooting. | 我要投了 |
[04:06] | You got your girl open over here. | 这女孩在这儿有空位了 |
[04:08] | She’s sending out smoke signals over here. | 她不断的发信号 |
[04:10] | She’s got the fire. | 火都点上了 浓烟滚滚 |
[04:12] | She’s going l got it over here and you’re like– | 说” 我抢到空位了 没人看” 而你们– |
[04:18] | Oome on, get open. Oh, yeah. | 上 抢位 噢 好 |
[04:21] | Drey? | |
[04:24] | You going to put that down and come play or what? | 把那放下 过来玩玩吧 |
[04:26] | l ain’t done yet, Ooach. | 还没吃完 教练 |
[04:31] | All right, top of the key, three passes, here we go. | 好吧 顶到罚球区 倒三次球 开始 |
[04:33] | [whistle] | |
[04:54] | Thursday, 1 1 :16 a.m. | 周四 11:16 a.m. |
[04:58] | Hello, this is Taylor calling from Oonsolidated Oredit. | 您好 我是整联信用的Taylor |
[05:01] | This is an urgent message For Mr. Daniel Dunn | 紧急通知Daniel Dunn先生 |
[05:02] | Regarding your outstanding balance. | 您的结余很快寄到 |
[05:05] | Thursday, 5:25 p.m. | 周四 5:25 p.m. |
[05:09] | Hey, Dan, it’s Rachel. l’m in town for a while. | 嘿 Dan 我是Rachel 我进城了 会呆些时间 |
[05:14] | You know, my Mom, anyway, l know it’s been forever, | 嗯 我妈妈 算了 我知道不能挽回了 |
[05:20] | But i’d really like to see you. | 但真的想见见你 |
[05:23] | l don’t know. | 我不知道怎的 |
[05:25] | l’ll be at my parents so give me a call, okay? | 我去爸妈家 给我电话 好吗 |
[05:28] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:30] | Thursday, 5:25 p.m. | 周四 周四 5:25 p.m. |
[05:35] | Hey, Dan, it’s Rachel. | 嘿 Dan 我是Rachel |
[05:37] | [ music ] | |
[06:46] | l like Oprah. | – 但问题是… – 我喜欢Oprah |
[06:47] | l love Oprah. | 我也喜欢 |
[06:50] | But the thing is l was just fucking things up just to fuck them up. | 但问题是他妈的一团乱 我 他妈的就想一团乱 |
[06:53] | Right, right. No. | – 是 是 – 明白吗 – 不 |
[06:56] | Right. | 可我写过东西 |
[06:58] | Yeah. | 是 |
[06:59] | Right, because everything that is worth– | 是 因为有的事值得 |
[07:02] | Right, just forget it. so you’re a teacher? | 好 不说这了 那你是老师? |
[07:03] | l’m a teacher. | 我是老师 |
[07:13] | and what am l supposed To teach them, you know what l mean? | 我该教他们什么 明白我的意思吗 我该教些什么 |
[07:16] | Right. | 是 |
[07:18] | That’s the point, you know what l mean? | 问题就在这儿 明白吗? 你可以帮他们 帮这些学生 |
[07:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:21] | Yeah. | |
[07:23] | lf you can change one person– | 要是能改变一个 |
[07:25] | Then you can change them all. | 就可以改变全部 |
[07:28] | l want to dance. | – 然后可以教他们 – 噢 我想跳舞 你想跳吗 我想跳 |
[07:33] | l want to dance. | 我得跳舞了 |
[07:33] | Let’s dance. | |
[08:02] | What’s going on, bro? | 还好吗 伙计 |
[08:03] | What’s the word? | 怎么个好 |
[08:06] | What’s that? | 那什么 |
[08:08] | What, this right here? Mm-hmm. | – 什么 说这个 – 嗯哼 |
[08:10] | Some new street shit. | 某个新出的街头狗屎 |
[08:13] | Go ahead, man, check it out. | 来 老兄 听听看 |
[08:23] | You got to feel that shit. | 应该感觉下这狗屎 |
[08:26] | Yeah, it’s not bad. | – 没觉得还不错吗 – 对 不错 |
[08:29] | That’s the street shit. | – 是街头狗屎 – 是街头狗屎 |
[08:33] | So what you need, teach, another eighth? | 要什么 老师 再来八分之一? |
[08:35] | l only got 30. | 我才拿了三十分之一 |
[08:38] | Word. | 对 |
[08:40] | lt’s been a long week. | 漫长啊 这周 |
[08:42] | You want that other thing? | 还要别的吗? |
[08:49] | On may 1 7, 1954, The supreme court ruled | 1954年5月17日 最高法院裁定了 |
[08:53] | On the case of Brown Versus Board of Education, | Brown状告教育委员会一案 |
[08:56] | Making it illegal for states to segregate public schools. | 将各州公立学校的种族隔离判为非法 |
[08:59] | This was a major step forward in the struggle | 这标志着捍卫种族平等的斗争 |
[09:01] | For racial justice and helped begin | 迈进了一大步 促成了 |
[09:03] | A flurry of bold and heroic actions | 一个个壮举 |
[09:06] | Known as the Oivil Rights Movement. | 这就是民权运动 |
[09:28] | Get on her. Sally, get on her. | 防住她 Sally 防住她 |
[09:30] | lt’s all right, Sally. Oome on. | 没关系 Sally 加油 |
[10:04] | Oome on. | Sally 球丢了 Sally 加油 |
[10:08] | Ballgame, ladies. Ballgame. | 比赛结束 女士们 比赛结束了 |
[10:33] | Okay. Good job. | 好的 打得好 好的 不错 没关系 |
[10:43] | l like our chances Against Saint Joseph. | 我想能赢Saint Joseph |
[10:47] | The thing is if we could just Figure out a way to put the ball | 要是投篮再准些的话 |
[10:48] | ln the hoop it would be fine. | 就没问题了 |
[10:51] | Stace, good job tonight. | Stace 今晚打得好 |
[10:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:56] | You did a greatjob. ls there anyone else in there? | 你打得很好 里边儿还有人吗? |
[10:58] | No, that’s it. | 没了 |
[11:00] | Thanks for tonight. | 今晚打得好 谢谢 |
[11:01] | All right. Bye, Mr. Dunn. | 不谢 再见 Dunn先生 |
[11:16] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛? |
[11:20] | l heard this was the place. | 来看看球赛 我听说在这儿 |
[11:24] | We need a little work, But we’re having fun so, yeah. | 我们需要加点劲儿 不过 很开心 嗯 |
[11:28] | How are you? | 你过得好吗? |
[11:34] | Same old, same old. | 老样子 老样子 |
[11:38] | l’m happy to see you. | 见到你 我很高兴 |
[11:40] | lt’s good to see you too. You look good. | 我也是 你看上去不错 |
[11:46] | Oome on, l got fat. | 算了吧 我胖了 |
[11:49] | Oh, l know, but it looks great. You look healthy. | 噢 我知道 但看着很好 很健康 |
[11:59] | Do you want to go get some– | 想去喝点– |
[12:01] | l can’t. l got to– | 我去不了 我得– |
[12:04] | To get some coffee? | 只是喝点咖啡 很快的 我只是想去外面 喝点咖啡? |
[12:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:08] | l can’t tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[12:12] | Do you want to do it Another night? | 改天可以吗? |
[12:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:25] | Hey, how’s your Mom? | 嘿 你妈还好吗? |
[12:36] | Did you get my messages? | 听到留言了吧? |
[12:54] | Hello? l’m coming in. | 你好? 我要进来了 |
[13:04] | Anyone? | 有人吗? |
[14:25] | [tinkling] | |
[14:36] | [toilet flushing] | |
[14:56] | Somebody in there? | 里面有人吗? |
[15:20] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[15:22] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:30] | lt’s okay. l’m fine. | 没关系 我还好 |
[15:36] | l’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[15:47] | Oan you help me up? | 来 能拉我起来吗? |
[16:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[16:14] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[16:16] | Okay, good. | 好的 好 |
[16:21] | lt’s gonna be fine. | 会好的 |
[16:30] | Some water? | 有水吗? |
[16:39] | l’m sorry, but l’m fine. | 抱歉 不过我还好 |
[17:07] | Just don’t go, okay, Just for a minute? | 别走 好吗 再呆一会儿 |
[17:13] | Just for a minute? | 再呆一会儿 |
[17:17] | [ music ] | |
[17:39] | See you tomorrow? | 明天见了? |
[18:19] | [tv in the background] | |
[19:05] | [background conversations] | |
[19:56] | [ music ] | |
[20:37] | Hey, kiddo. | 嘿 孩子 |
[20:43] | How’s darrel’s leg healing? | Darrel的腿好得怎样了? |
[20:46] | l don’t know. | 不知道 |
[20:48] | You didn’t go to the hospital? | 你没去医院? |
[20:51] | No. | 没去 |
[20:55] | Did your father pick you up from practice last night, Drey? | 昨晚练完 你爸去接你了吗 Drey? |
[20:57] | No. | 没 |
[21:00] | Fucking shit. How did you get home? | 操 混球 你怎么回来的? |
[21:05] | Ooach. | Dunn先生 – 谁 – 教练 |
[21:07] | l’m tired of this. Something has got to change. | 又这样 不能再这样下去了 |
[21:10] | l don’t know what. | 怎么了 |
[21:12] | You don’t got to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[21:17] | Oh, look at you, Miss 12. | 噢 看看你 小姐12岁了 |
[21:19] | Thirteen, l’m 13 now. | 13 我13了 |
[21:21] | Oh, so you grown, huh? | 噢 你长大了 啊? |
[21:24] | Going to take care of yourself, ls that it? | 要独立了 是这样吗? |
[21:26] | Pretty much. | 说得对 |
[21:29] | Well, that’s a relief. | 嗯 这下轻松了 |
[21:30] | l guess l ain’t got to cook up these burgers then, huh? | 那我想也不用做汉堡了 啊? |
[21:39] | Hey, Mom, you know this dude Oesar Ohavez on Spanish Six? | 嘿 妈妈 你知道这伙计吗 Cesar Chavez 西语六台的 |
[21:42] | Oesar who? | Cesar什么? |
[21:44] | Oesar Ohavez. He once fasted for 35 days. | 有次他绝食了35天 |
[21:48] | That means he didn’t eat For 35 days, | 也就是说35天没吃东西 就像甘地那样 |
[21:52] | Mm-hmm. | 啊 嗯 |
[21:54] | Think you could do that? | 你觉得你能行吗? |
[21:55] | [phone ringing] | |
[22:08] | Hi, honey, it’s Mom. | 嗨 亲爱的 妈妈 |
[22:10] | [ music ] | |
[22:53] | Hello? Hi, um, is Rachel there? | 喂 嗨 呃 Rachel在吗? |
[23:01] | [background conversations] | |
[23:14] | [bell rings] | |
[23:22] | Well, l feel good today. | 嗯 今天感觉不错 |
[23:25] | Anyone else feel good? Hmm? | 还有谁感觉不错? 嗯? |
[23:29] | l need a volunteer, and l need somebody who feels strong. | 我需要个志愿的 要个自认有力气的 |
[23:35] | So what we’ve got here ls two opposing forces, | 我们现在看到的就是两种对立的力量 |
[23:38] | Terrence and myself, and we’re pushing against each other. | Terrence 我 我们相互对抗着 |
[23:41] | and as long as one is stronger– and it looks like it’s t– | 只要谁力气大些– 看来是T– |
[23:44] | The change is slow and consistent. | 便向一个方向缓慢变化 |
[23:48] | But once the other side becomes stronger, | 不过一旦另一方变强 |
[23:56] | There’s a turning point. | 就会出现转折 |
[23:58] | Thank you, T. Make sense? | 谢谢 T 说清了吗? |
[24:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:02] | Now, turning points can happen like that. | 听着 可以出现这样的转折 |
[24:04] | They can be physical, or they can happen on a greater scale, | 可以是物理变化 也可以在更高的层次上 |
[24:15] | Like a war or something. | 比如战争什么的 |
[24:17] | So why don’t you do me a favor and write | 那么帮帮忙吧 |
[24:21] | Three examples Of historical turning points | 写三个例子 要历史上的转折点 |
[24:23] | That we’ve talked about in class, okay? | 像今天课上讲的那样 好吗? |
[24:33] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[24:36] | Have you even opened the Oivil Rights binder l gave you? | 我给你的那叠东西看过吗 民权运动的? |
[24:48] | The Oivil Rights binder l have opened, | 那东西 民权运动的 我看过 |
[24:55] | and it’s got some great stuff in it. | 里面有些好东西 |
[24:58] | l think it’s great. Yeah. | 我觉得很棒 是的 |
[25:01] | l’m just providing a little general content– | 我只是讲了些普遍的东西– |
[25:03] | l need you on the civil rights Section by next week. | 我要你下周前讲民权运动那部分 |
[25:08] | Nice seeing you. | 再见 |
[25:09] | ls that gum in your mouth? | 嘴里是口香糖吗? |
[25:29] | He was a Gemini. He was so cocky. | 他双子座的 鸟得很 |
[25:33] | Every day l saw him he used to go like, oh, you happy you got me. | 每天一见他 就对我说 你有我 多幸福 |
[25:36] | You happy you got me, and l be like, | 你有我 多幸福 我就说 |
[25:38] | Please you the one that’s got me, so y’all like Geminis? | 拜托 是你想要我的 嗯 你们 都喜欢双子? |
[25:41] | Oh, what’s his name? | 噢 他叫什么? |
[25:43] | Mr. Easton and Mrs. Wright ln the movie theater. | Easton先生 Wright小姐 看电影呢 |
[25:46] | l’m pretty sure they’re married. No. | – 我肯定他们结婚了 – 不 |
[25:48] | l don’t, they can’t. | 我不觉得 他们不可能 |
[25:50] | You don’t know what you’re talking about, so don’t talk. | – 不懂就别说 – 不可能 他们在一起感觉怪怪的 |
[25:51] | No, but they look weird together. | |
[25:52] | Y’all think Mr. Dunn is married? | 你们都觉得Dunn先生结了婚的? |
[25:55] | Would you want to marry him? | – 没人嫁给他 – 没人嫁给他 你想嫁? |
[25:57] | Oome in the room, swirling his finger around, | 一进门 就晃他的手指 |
[25:58] | Telling us to move the desk. | 让我们去搬桌子 |
[25:59] | Why can’t he move the desk? | 他怎么不去搬? |
[26:01] | l’m getting tired of that every morning. | 每天早上都这样 烦死了 |
[26:03] | Don’t forget about his glasses. | 还有他的眼镜 |
[26:05] | and he– –bifocals. | 还是两个焦点的 |
[26:07] | –he start Throwing them around, throwing the chalk | –他现在浪费得很 乱扔粉笔 |
[26:11] | Like he all cool and fly and everything, but– | 好像他很酷一样 以为自己很受欢迎 什么的 事实上– |
[26:12] | Ridley? | – 安静 你要嫁给Dunn吗 Ridley |
[26:12] | Quiet. | – 安静 你要嫁给Dunn吗 Ridley |
[26:15] | Would you marry your father? Oh. | – 要嫁你老爸? – 噢 |
[26:18] | ”a man who was curious to know lf a knife could penetrate | 昨日一男子死于胸部刀伤 |
[26:20] | ”his bulletproof vest Was killed yesterday | 起因是他想知道能否把刀 |
[26:22] | ”by a stab wound to the chest. | 刺进防弹背心 |
[26:23] | ”witnesses say the man, Jeff Turner, 32, | 目击者说该名男子 32岁的 |
[26:26] | ”urged his brother, Scott Turner, 35, to stab him | 硬要其35岁的哥哥 |
[26:32] | ”as hard as he could, believing The vest would stop the knife. | 尽全力捅他 因为他相信防弹背心 会替他挡住 |
[26:37] | lt didn’t.” | 事实上却没有 |
[26:46] | So how’s Your opposite somethings? | 你的矛盾讲得怎样了? |
[26:49] | Pretty good. | 不错 |
[26:51] | Where’d you come up with that stuff? | 你怎么想到这种东西的? |
[26:54] | lt’s just a little something l picked up in college. | 这种小玩意儿是我念大学学的 |
[26:56] | A little thick for the eighth grade, no? | 对八年纪来说深奥了点 不觉得吗? |
[26:58] | Yeah, yeah, well, you’d think, but l don’t know. | 是的 是的 嗯 你可以这么想 嗯 我也不清楚 |
[27:00] | l think they’re getting it. | – 嗯 我觉得他们正在接受 – 我不知道你是怎么摆平的 |
[27:05] | You know, Drey is so textbook. | 你知道 Joy喜欢照本宣科 |
[27:09] | How’s your book? | 教材讲得怎样了? |
[27:12] | Don’t ask. | 别问这个 |
[27:15] | There’s always the summer. | 不问也一样 |
[27:17] | Do you want to go? | 走吗? |
[27:18] | [bell ringing] | |
[27:22] | You want to have dinner with me again? | 还想和我午饭吗? |
[27:24] | Okay. Mm-hmm? | 好啊 嗯 |
[27:28] | Did you guys hear that they found | 你们俩听说了吗 他们在更衣室 |
[27:30] | A crack vial in the locker room? | 发现了可卡因瓶子 |
[27:32] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[27:35] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[27:38] | Whose it is? Oh, l don’t know. | – 他们知道是谁的吗? – 噢 我不知道 |
[27:41] | Hey, you know what? That’s a good idea. | 嘿 知道吗? 这主意不错 |
[27:44] | We can put it in the lost and found to see if anybody claims it. | 我们可以把它放到招领处 看看有谁去领 |
[27:46] | Better yet, why don’t we put up flyers with a picture? | 再狠点 干嘛不贴个广告 再附张照片 |
[27:57] | [ music ] | |
[28:06] | What’s new? | 怎样? |
[28:07] | l don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:10] | l can’t hear you. Oome over here. | 听不见 到这儿来 |
[28:16] | That’s a nice cap. | 帽子挺好看的 |
[28:18] | Thanks. lt’s Mike’s. | 谢谢 是Mike的 |
[28:20] | Yeah, l know. Talk to him lately? | 对 我知道 最近跟他谈过吗? |
[28:25] | He writes sometimes. | 他有时写信 |
[28:28] | How’s he doing in there? | 他在里边儿过得怎样? |
[28:30] | All right, l guess. | 还行 我猜 |
[28:32] | Well, if he needs something, Let me know, all right? | 嗯 他要是需要什么 告诉我 行吗? |
[28:34] | l mean, l know people in there. | 我是说 我在那儿认识人 打个电话 行吗 |
[28:37] | Okay. | 可以吧 |
[28:40] | Okay? | 只是可以? |
[28:42] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[28:43] | All right then. | 那好 |
[28:52] | What, you thirsty, huh? You want something to drink? | 怎么 你渴了 啊? 想喝点吗? |
[28:57] | My bike. | 我车怎么办 |
[28:59] | Ain’t nobody going to fuck with that bike. | 没人会他妈的弄这车的 |
[29:08] | Yo Harvey, this is Drey. Hey, Tina? | 你 Harvey 这是Drey 嘿 Tina? |
[29:12] | You remember Mike’s little sister, Drey, right? | 还记得Mike的妹妹吗 Drey |
[29:14] | Oh, hey, sweetie. | 噢 嘿 宝贝 |
[29:15] | Oome and sit down. Let me get thatjuice for you. | 过来坐下 我给你倒点果汁 |
[29:19] | Help yourself. Oome on and sit. | 自己拿吧 来坐下 |
[29:22] | l’ll be right back. | 我一会儿就回来 |
[30:07] | Yo, pick a hand. | 你 挑一只 |
[30:12] | Ha, you lose. | 哈 你输了 |
[30:17] | Oome on. What’s up with thatjuice? | 说吧 那果汁怎么了? |
[30:19] | l’m not thirsty. | 我不渴 |
[30:22] | Well, don’t be a stranger, kid. | 嗯 别这么见外 孩子 |
[30:24] | You could stop through and say hello. | 不用这么客气 随便些 |
[30:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:42] | You saw Frank today? | 今天见了Frank? |
[30:44] | Just ran into him. | 撞见的 |
[31:12] | On September 13, 1971 , 1200 Attica state prison inmates | 1971年的9月13号 Attica州立监狱里 1200名 |
[31:17] | Seized control of the prison and took hostages | 囚犯参与暴动 并扣押了人质 |
[31:19] | To negotiate changes to their inhumane conditions. | 企图通过谈判来改变所受的非人待遇 |
[31:24] | Governor Nelson Rockefeller ordered a military assault | 市长下令武力进攻 |
[31:27] | On the prison which killed 29 inmates and 10 hostages, | 造成29名囚犯 10名人质死亡 |
[31:31] | Every one caused from police gunshots. | 死者均毙于警方枪击 |
[31:34] | An official commission later Stated, with the exception | 官方委员会后来称 除去 |
[31:37] | Of indian massacres ln the late 19th century, | 19世纪末对印第安人的进攻 |
[31:40] | The police assault was the bloodiest one-day encounter | 警方的这次袭击是自内战以来 |
[31:43] | Between Americans Since the civil war. | 美国国内最血腥的一天 |
[31:48] | [alarm sounding] | |
[32:37] | Unbelievable. What are you doing? | 胆大包天 你干嘛呢? |
[32:42] | Go sit in the desk. Ten points off. | 坐到那张桌子那儿 扣十分 |
[32:50] | Second chances are rare, man. | 很难有第二次了 老兄 |
[32:53] | You ought to take better advantage of them. | 你该好好利用下 |
[32:57] | Don’t let go. Grab the t-shirt if you need to. | 别让她过 必要的话扯她衬衣 |
[33:02] | You know, a little elbow here and there never killed anybody, | 嗯 摆下手肘不会死人的 |
[33:04] | You know what l mean? | 明白我的意思吗? |
[33:06] | As long as the ref isn’t looking. | 只要裁判没看见 |
[33:11] | Not in my house. | 但别在我面前 |
[33:13] | [ music ] | |
[33:47] | lt’s a nice surprise. Where’s Mom? | 惊喜啊 妈妈在哪儿? |
[33:49] | Working. | 上班 |
[33:51] | Darrel’s uncle came to visit so l came along with him. | Darrel的叔叔要来 所以跟他一块儿 |
[33:54] | How’s Darrel’s leg? | Darrel的腿怎样了? |
[33:56] | lt’s all right. | 没事 |
[33:59] | lt’s nice to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[34:03] | Those for me? | 那些是给我的吗? |
[34:07] | Frank’s for sending me some of them nasty peppermints | Frank老是吃些恶心的薄荷糖 |
[34:08] | He always eating. | 他还送了些给我 |
[34:09] | What is that? | 什么玩意儿? |
[34:11] | l threw them shits out. | 被我全扔了 |
[34:17] | So how’s the team? | 篮球队怎么样? |
[34:18] | We suck. | 糟透了 |
[34:21] | and Ma, still working too hard? | 妈 还在拼命的工作? |
[34:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:26] | But she all right for money though. | 尽管拼命工作 可她还是缺钱 |
[34:29] | Frank still looking out? | – Frank还来看你们吗? – 是的 |
[34:33] | Good. | – 好 |
[34:36] | He owes us. | 他欠我们的 |
[34:42] | So how come you never told on him? | 为什么你从没提过他? |
[34:45] | For what? | 干吗要提他? |
[34:49] | Would’ve made shit more complicated. | 难道非要闹个鸡犬不宁才罢休 |
[34:51] | and shit was already fucked up as it is, you know? | 已经够糟的了 不是吗? |
[34:58] | That’s all in the past, though. | 都已经是陈年旧事了 |
[35:01] | l’m going to get out of here. You’ll see. | 我准备离开这 你来送我吗? |
[35:05] | l mean, you got Russell Simmons On the case. | 那天你会见到Russell Simmons的 (Russell Simmons:美国著名歌手) |
[35:08] | Russell Simmons? | |
[35:15] | Look, we’ll be all right. | 瞧 我们都会没事的 |
[35:20] | [ music ] | |
[35:28] | l have to write an essay about growing up. | 我得写篇有关成长历程的文章 |
[35:31] | l’m going to fail the course. | 这门课我快挂了 |
[35:33] | Well, that’s your problem, Oharles. | 那是你的事 Oharles |
[35:36] | My problem is making sure that you keep an eye on things | 我要做的是 确保在我出门期间 |
[35:37] | While l’m gone. | 你能给自己留个心眼儿 |
[35:39] | Actually that’s also your problem. | 实际上那也是你的事情 |
[35:42] | You’ve got a lot Of problems, Oharles. | Oharles 你已经负债累累了 |
[35:43] | Don’t let them get in the way of your work. | 别让他们阻挠你 |
[35:50] | There’s a time when the operation of the machine | 如今这台机器运作的如此丑陋 |
[35:53] | Becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart | 你们的身心饱受摧残 |
[35:56] | That you can’t take part. | 你们不能袖手旁观了 |
[35:58] | You can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got | 觉醒吧 |
[36:01] | To put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, | 你们已经被搁在了它的齿尖上 躺在了它的轮子下 |
[36:04] | Upon the levers, upon all the apparatus | 粘在了它的操纵手柄上 仍进了它的体内 |
[36:07] | and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate | 你们要让它停下来 给人民看看 |
[36:10] | to the people who run it, to the people who own it | 谁能让它跑起来 谁能真正拥有它 |
[36:12] | that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented | 要获得自由 |
[36:14] | from working at all. | 只有让这台机器完全停止运转 |
[36:17] | What is this machine that he’s talking about? | 他说的机器指什么? |
[36:22] | lt’s keeping us down. What is it? | 它在使我们衰竭 它到底指什么? |
[36:23] | Like robots and stuff, right? | 机器人之类的东西 对吗? |
[36:26] | lt could be robots. | 可以说是机器人 |
[36:29] | lt could be robots, but let’s say it’s a metaphor. | 可以说是机器人 但它用的是比喻 |
[36:32] | He’s saying this machine is keeping me down. | 他说这个机器在使我们衰竭 |
[36:34] | Now, what is that? What keeps us from being free? | 那个指什么? 什么东西阻碍着我们的自由? |
[36:37] | Ms. Drey? | Drey小姐? |
[36:39] | Prisons. | 监狱 |
[36:42] | Absolutely, absolutely. Prisons, okay? | 没错 没错 监狱 听到没? |
[36:46] | Prisons are definitely a part of it. | 监狱的确是它的一部分 还有呢? |
[36:48] | White. | – 白人 – 白人也的确是其中一部分 |
[36:52] | The man. | – 你指的是人 – 学校 |
[36:55] | The school, exactly. | 学校 没错 |
[36:56] | The whole education system is part of the machine. | 整个教育系统也是这机器的一部分 |
[36:58] | What else? | 还有呢? |
[37:00] | Aren’t you the machine then? | 这么说来那机器不就是你吗? |
[37:02] | Oh, no, you didn’t. What’d you say? | 不 你还没理解 刚才你说什么? |
[37:04] | Aren’t you the machine? | 你不就是那部机器吗? |
[37:06] | You’re saying l’m the machine? | 你说我是机器? |
[37:08] | Yeah, you’re white. You’re part of the school. | 是的 你既是白人也是学校的一部分 |
[37:11] | Oh, yeah, l guess you got a point. | 噢 是的 我认为你只是一知半解 |
[37:13] | All right, so l’m part of the machine, | 好了 我的确是机器的一部分 |
[37:15] | But if l’m part of it so are you. | 但假如我是其中一部分的话 那你也是 |
[37:17] | You are, too. we all are. | 你们都是 我们所有人都是其中一部分 |
[37:20] | Everything is made with opposing force. | 凡事都是一把双刃剑 |
[37:23] | We may be opposed to the machine, | 我们跟这机器可能是背道而驰的 |
[37:25] | But we’re still very much a part of it, right? | 但我们仍旧是这机器 不可或缺的一部分 理解吗? |
[37:28] | l work for the government, the school, but l’m also | 我虽然为政府和学校工作 |
[37:31] | Very much opposed to a lot of its policies. | 但我同时游离在众多政策之外 |
[37:34] | Yes. | 是的 听了我讲的这些你们有什么共鸣吗? |
[37:37] | [laughter] | – 尽管你们讨厌学校 但还是得来上学呀 – 有时有这种感觉 |
[37:41] | Sometimes, exactly. | 有时 的确如此 |
[37:44] | [ music ] | |
[37:49] | Where you headed? | 你去那儿啊? |
[37:51] | You look like you’re in a rush. Hungry? | – 看上去很急啊 饿了吗? – 不饿 叔叔 |
[37:53] | l’m starving. | 我可饿的要死 |
[37:56] | Oome on. Burger’s on me. | 上车吧 我有汉堡包 |
[37:59] | So how’s school? | 学校怎么样? |
[38:01] | lt’s hard. | – 不怎么顺利 – 那你的篮球打的怎么样? |
[38:04] | l got a game tomorrow. | 明天我要参加比赛 |
[38:05] | Word. | 是吧 |
[38:10] | Want to come? | – 想来吗? – 你妈去看你比赛吗? |
[38:13] | Working. | 她要工作 |
[38:14] | Pops? | 还在酒吧上班? |
[38:17] | Fuck it. l’ll come through. | 混蛋 明天我过来 |
[38:18] | Somebody got to represent. | 有人要开专场秀了 |
[38:25] | Tina packed some sweets For Mike last night. | 昨晚Tina给Mike做了些甜品 |
[38:30] | Your brother was a good friend, still is. | 你哥哥以前是个不错的伙计 现在也没变 |
[38:35] | That dude was funny. | 那个家伙真是有趣 |
[38:38] | l mean, he ever showed you the chicken walk? | 他有跳过鸡舞给你看吗? |
[38:40] | The what? | – 什么? – 鸡舞 |
[38:43] | l mean, l can’t do it, But it’s like– | 我可不会跳 像这样– |
[38:48] | [chicken boks] | |
[38:50] | [laughter] | |
[38:53] | –shit was bananas. | –真他妈傻 |
[39:01] | You know, we used to work together, right? | 你知道的 我们以前共事过 对吗? |
[39:06] | You ever think about working? | 你有考虑过工作吗? |
[39:15] | Shit. l used to work here. | 我以前就在这上班 |
[39:17] | For real? | 真的? |
[39:20] | $150 a week. Hey, Keesha? | 每周150美元 嘿 Keesha? |
[39:25] | What’s up, hon? | 什么事 亲爱的? |
[39:26] | We need two milkshakes, baby. | 来两份奶昔 宝贝 |
[39:51] | l know l don’t sound sincere, but l mean it. | 也许我看上去不那么真心 但说真的你棒极了 |
[39:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:56] | l think l– | 我想我– |
[39:57] | Why can’t l say that sincerely? | 知道我为什么不能称之为真心吗? |
[40:00] | Oh, you can. l went back to school. | 噢 你当然能 我要回学校去了 |
[40:03] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[40:05] | Environmental Policy. | 有课环境法要上 |
[40:07] | No, l know, but l think you’re really going to be great. | 我认为你真的出色 |
[40:08] | l believed you the first time. | 一开始我就没怀疑过呀 |
[40:10] | l’m just nervous that’s all. | 我只是紧张 |
[40:14] | How are you? | 近来还好吗? |
[40:16] | l don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:19] | You still rocking out? | 你还在麻痹自己吗? |
[40:24] | When the occasion calls. | 顺其自然吧 |
[40:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:46] | Who’s the lucky guy? | 是哪个幸运的家伙娶了你? |
[40:48] | l met him in the program. | 我在电视上认识他的 |
[40:55] | l don’t know, Dan. | 我也糊里糊涂的 Dan |
[40:59] | Some people change. Some people actually change. | – 有些人在变 有些人确实在变 – 是的 但不是我 |
[41:02] | l know. | 我知道 |
[41:03] | No way. l’m still an asshole. | 我不可能变 因为我仍旧是个混蛋 |
[41:07] | You’re not an asshole. You’re just a big baby. | 你不是混蛋 你不过是个大孩子 |
[41:15] | l’m a big asshole baby. | 我是个混蛋大孩子 |
[41:22] | [ music ] | |
[41:39] | Let’s go, rebels. | 上场了 捣蛋鬼 |
[41:41] | Pass it in. | 传进去 |
[41:45] | All right, there you go. | 好的 投篮 |
[41:47] | Blue ball. | 犯规 |
[41:49] | What is that? You’re killing us. | 那是怎么回事? 你们耍阴招 |
[41:51] | You need to watch yourself. Another bad call, hear? | 放尊重点 又是犯规 听到没有? |
[41:52] | Blue ball. | 犯规 |
[41:54] | Walk it off, baby, Walk it off. Oome on, shake it off. | 走开 宝贝 走开 举手示意 |
[41:56] | Hustle back. | Hustle回来 |
[42:01] | That was a bad call, man. | 伙计 那是个误判 |
[42:13] | You okay? | 没事吧? |
[42:15] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[42:24] | You want a ride home tonight after the game? | 比赛后晚上想搭车回家吗? |
[42:28] | All right. | 行 |
[42:40] | Foul, foul, call the foul. | 犯规 犯规 吹犯规 |
[42:45] | Ooach, go back to your bench. | 教练 坐回去 |
[42:47] | Go back to your bench. | 坐回你的板凳去 |
[42:48] | Oall the foul. Oall it. | 吹犯规 吹呀 |
[42:50] | Oall the foul. | 吹犯规 |
[42:51] | This is fucking bullshit and you know it. | 真他妈狗屎 |
[42:53] | You’re gone, coach. | 你被罚出场外了 教练 |
[42:54] | l won’t tolerate that language on my court. | 我不容许那种语言出现在我的场子里 |
[42:57] | Oh, it’s the language you don’t tolerate, | 噢 那种语言是你不能忍受的 |
[42:58] | Fucking language, excuse me. | 狗屎语 抱歉 |
[42:59] | l didn’t know it was the language. | 我不知道那还称得上是语言 |
[43:06] | All right. Good luck, girls. | 随便 祝好运 孩子们 |
[43:17] | l think your hand is changing colors get more ice on it. | 我觉得你手下留情了 |
[43:21] | You should’ve seen the wall. | 你应该看到了那个蠢才 |
[43:24] | l’m telling you, Dunn, you should’ve knocked that nigga out. | Dunn 要我说你该把那黑鬼撂倒 |
[43:26] | You can’t go around knocking people out, you know, | 总不见的满场子追着打人吧 |
[43:30] | Or throwing balls at them just because you’re upset. | 拿球砸他是因为一时冲动 |
[43:33] | lt would’ve felt good, though, right, | 感觉不错吧 |
[43:34] | Felt good to just get it out. | 发泄出来就好受了 |
[43:37] | There’s other ways of getting it out. | 要发泄还有其他办法 |
[43:39] | Right. Like you do? | 对 就像你常用的那种办法? |
[43:45] | Look, just because you know that one thing about me, | 只有你知道我的那件事 |
[43:50] | One thing doesn’t make a man. | 不要因为一件事而把人看死 |
[44:02] | What? | 干吗? |
[44:04] | One thing doesn’t make a man? | 不要因为一件事而把人看死? |
[44:09] | You know l was just talking about your hand right? | 我只是在说你的手 对吧? |
[44:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[44:13] | Yeah, l knew that. | 我知道 |
[44:20] | Hey, who was that guy that was cheering for you? | 那个给你鼓劲的家伙是谁? |
[44:25] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[44:27] | Not really. Do you? | 不认识 你认识吗? |
[44:32] | No. | 不认识 |
[44:37] | So we can just keep the whole punching the wall thing | 我们把揍那个蠢才的整件事 |
[44:38] | A secret, right? | 作为我们的秘密 行吗? |
[44:40] | You don’t have to tell anybody, right? | 你不要告诉其他人 行吗? |
[45:07] | What’s up, Santa Olaus? Where you going? | 怎么回事 Santa Olaus? 你去哪? |
[45:30] | [ music ] | |
[45:49] | l had a good day. | 今天我过的好极了 |
[45:58] | Even after the dolphin report, right? | 恰好就在那篇海豚报道的后面 对吧? |
[46:00] | Even after it says there are no weapons. | 就在写着没有武器的那段文章后面 |
[46:03] | There are no WMD programs. There is nothing. | 没有WMD的专题内容 什么也没有 (WMD:伊拉克大规模杀伤性武器) |
[46:06] | They do that, The Pippa study, | 伊拉克确实制造过 Pippa做过这方面的研究 |
[46:07] | That University Of Maryland thing, | 这个是马里兰大学的研究课题 |
[46:09] | and turns out 72 percent Of his supporters | 名义调查显示有72%的支持者 |
[46:12] | Still believe there’s WMDs. | 仍旧相信存在大规模杀伤性武器 |
[46:16] | Seventy-five percent still believe they’re supporting | 75%的人仍旧相信 伊拉克为基地组织撑腰 |
[46:20] | Al Qaeda and so what the fuck do we do you know? | 我们能知道什么? |
[46:25] | What do you do? | 你说呢? |
[46:27] | What does one, l’m one man, what l do, you know? | 我一个男人能做什么 你说呢? |
[46:30] | l used to be so fucked up. | 我以前是混蛋 |
[46:33] | l used to be so fucked up l was just out there, you know, | 我以前是混蛋 你知道的 我就瘫在那儿 |
[46:35] | But l fucking cleaned up. | 我得解决问题 |
[46:38] | l cleaned up– | 解决– |
[46:47] | For the most part. | 重要的是. |
[46:48] | l do it now to get by, but l can handle it. | 我现在已经把它当饭吃了 但我能掌握分寸 |
[46:50] | You know what l mean? | 知道我什么意思吗? 你明白我的意思吗? |
[46:53] | l tried the rehab thing. l tried it. | 我努力想振作起来 我努力过 |
[46:55] | lt didn’t work. | lt didn’t work. 但是没效果 没效果 |
[46:58] | You know, it works for some people. | 但对有些人有效果 |
[47:03] | My ex-girlfriend is getting married. | 我的女朋友要嫁给别人了 |
[47:15] | So it works for some people, right? | 所以说对有些人有效果 对吧? |
[47:18] | lt didn’t work for me. | 对我却没有效果 |
[47:20] | The kids keep me focused, and l– | 我太专注于我的学生了 我– |
[47:28] | [ music ] | [ 音乐 ] 第三点: 变化总是螺旋式的 不是循环式的 |
[48:14] | Number three: Ohange moves in spirals, not circles. | |
[48:21] | For example, the sun goes up and then it comes down, | 比如说 太阳升起来 又下去了 |
[48:27] | But every time that happens what do you get? | 周而复始 每日循环 你得到什么呢? |
[48:32] | You get a new day. You get a new one. | 你得到新的一天 得到一个崭新的太阳 |
[48:42] | When you breathe, you inhale and then you exhale, | 呼吸时 我们先吸气 然后吐气 |
[48:48] | But every single time that you do that | 但我们每做一次呼吸 |
[48:52] | You’re a little bit different than the one before. | 每一次都与先前有所不同 |
[48:57] | We’re always changing, and it’s important to know | 我们总是在变化 理解这一点很重要 |
[49:02] | That there are some changes you can’t control | 有些变化是非人力所能控制的 |
[49:05] | But that there are others you can. | 而有些变化我们可以控制 |
[49:08] | [bell rings] | |
[49:15] | [PA system] Any students who did not turn in their Hall of Science | 参观科学馆 请未交 校外活动家长许可签条的学生 |
[49:18] | Field trip permission slips must do so by the end Of the week. | 周末前请务必上交 |
[49:21] | Hall of Science Permission slips are due in the main office | 请交到总办事处 |
[49:23] | By friday afternoon. Thank you. | 截止到周五下午 谢谢 |
[49:31] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[49:34] | How come you’re not eating with the teachers? | 怎么没和其它老师一起吃饭? |
[49:37] | Just… | 因为… |
[49:40] | l felt like being alone. | 我喜欢一个人吃 |
[49:44] | l know what you mean. | 明白 |
[49:46] | You do? | 你明白? |
[49:49] | Mm-hmm. | |
[49:57] | All right, Mr. Dunn, l’ll see you later. | 我先走了 Dan先生 待会见 |
[49:59] | Enjoy your lunch. | 慢慢吃吧 |
[50:03] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[50:06] | Oh, yeah, do you think l could get a ride home later? | 噢 待会能坐你的车吗? |
[50:10] | Okay? | 行 |
[50:18] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[50:22] | [ music ] | |
[50:33] | All right. | 到了 |
[50:36] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你送我 |
[50:40] | Okay. Have a good weekend. | 周末愉快 |
[50:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[51:06] | Yo. | |
[51:08] | Yo. | |
[51:11] | l lost my key. | 我的钥匙丢了 |
[51:14] | What do we do? | -钥匙丢了 -怎么办呢? |
[51:16] | l don’t know. | -不知道 -给你妈打电话吗 |
[51:19] | She’s an E.M.T. | 她是救护消防员 |
[51:21] | l could page her, but l don’t know. | 我不是很想找她 |
[51:26] | All right, get in. | 进来吧 |
[51:29] | [ music from car ] | |
[51:36] | What’s up, y’all? You want some candy? | 怎么了 你们? 要糖果吗? |
[51:44] | That’s all you got? | 这么点? |
[51:45] | Oh, shit, l’m sorry. So where your bike at? | 噢 不好意思 你的自行车呢? |
[51:49] | They stole it. | 被他们偷了 |
[51:51] | They who? | 他们是谁啊? |
[51:53] | l don’t know. l’m going to find out though. | 不知道 我正想去找 |
[51:57] | So what, man. Y’all just chilling? | 你怎么了 刚停车? |
[52:00] | She lost my key–her key. | 她丢了我的钥匙–她的钥匙 |
[52:06] | So what, Drey, what? | 你打算怎么办 Drey 叫你妈妈吗? |
[52:09] | No, man, we’re cool. | 不用麻烦 没事 |
[52:11] | Are you cool, Drey? | 你没事吧 Drey? |
[52:12] | Mm-hmm. | |
[52:17] | All right. | 好的 |
[52:19] | [ music from car] | |
[52:24] | What, you don’t know him, huh? | 你不认识他 哼? |
[52:26] | Who, Frank? | 谁 Frank吗? |
[52:30] | Frank? | |
[52:33] | l thought you said you didn’t know him. | 我想你说过你不认识他 |
[52:35] | Just a guy from the neighborhood. | 只是一位邻居 |
[52:37] | You know what he does? | 你知道他是干什么的吗? |
[52:42] | Look, l know that l’m the last person | 我知道 |
[52:46] | That should be saying this. | 我是最后一个应该这么说的人 |
[52:52] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不用担心我 |
[53:00] | Okay, let me– Just give me a sec. | 等一会儿好吗 |
[53:10] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[53:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[53:32] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[53:33] | You can watch tv if you want. | 自己开电视 |
[53:38] | Make yourself at home. | 随便点 不用客气 |
[53:45] | You got them old things? | 都是些古董了? |
[53:49] | Records? | 你说磁带? |
[53:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[53:53] | Yeah, little Miss mp3, l got records. | 是的 mp3 我收集好多 |
[53:57] | You should check them out. You might learn something. | 你自己挑下 有些不错 值得你一学 |
[54:13] | Who’s this? | 她们是谁? |
[54:16] | My parents and my brother. | 我父母和我弟弟 |
[54:18] | Do they still live together? | 他们住在一起吗? |
[54:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[54:25] | Why you got so many books about black people? | 怎么收集这么多关于黑人的书? |
[54:28] | l got books about all kinds of people. | 哪种人的书我都收集 |
[54:31] | Oan l borrow one? | 能借一本看看吗? |
[54:38] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[54:41] | Who’s she? | 她是谁? |
[54:46] | Just an old friend. | 一位老朋友 |
[54:48] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了? |
[54:51] | Oh, well, you should mind your business. | 噢 不要问这么多吧 |
[54:54] | You put it up there. | 你放在那啊 |
[54:59] | l’ve seen her before. | 我之前见过她 |
[55:01] | She was at the game that night, right? | 昨晚打篮球时她在一旁 对吧? |
[55:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[55:14] | You need help in here? | 要帮忙吗? |
[55:20] | Do you like to cook? | 你喜欢煮饭吗? |
[55:22] | Yeah, sometimes, mostly just for special occasions. | 是啊 在特殊的情况下 |
[55:29] | You got a lady coming over tonight or what? | 你晚上叫她过来吗? |
[55:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[55:34] | You must like her a lot. | 你一定很喜欢她 |
[55:36] | Yeah, she’s all right. | 是啊 她很不错 |
[55:38] | She like you? | 她喜欢你吗? |
[55:40] | l don’t know. l’m hard to like sometimes. | 不知道 我不容易让人喜欢 |
[55:43] | That’s true. | 这是事实 |
[55:44] | Oh. | 噢 |
[55:49] | Oh, yeah, you just got to, you mash those up. | 好了 你把这些捣碎 |
[55:51] | You mash them up with your hands. | 用手捣碎 |
[55:52] | Get in there and squeeze them. | 抓一把 用力挤 |
[55:55] | See, what you need is some jokes. Women love jokes. | 你应该讲一些笑话 女人喜欢听笑话 |
[55:58] | Okay. You got any? | 也许吧 你讲一个吧? |
[56:02] | What do you call cheese that’s not yours? | -别人的奶酪你要怎么说? -怎么说? |
[56:05] | Nacho cheese. | Nacho 奶酪(nacho音同not your) |
[56:10] | Absolutely not. | -你需要这样的奶酪 -我才不要 |
[56:13] | That’s a funny joke. Thank you. | 不错 很有意思 谢谢 |
[56:23] | Yeah. | -教练 -什么 |
[56:24] | Oan l ask you something? | 能问你个问题吗? |
[56:25] | Mm-hmm. | |
[56:35] | What’s it like when you smoke that stuff? | 吸那些东西你有什么感觉? |
[56:44] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[56:46] | No, don’t be. lt’s all right. | 不用对不起 没事 |
[57:11] | Mash them up. | 把那些捣碎吧 |
[57:16] | Hope you have a nice date, Mr. Dunn. | 祝你约会愉快 Dunn先生 |
[57:23] | Hey, thanks for the joke. | 谢谢你的讲的笑话 |
[57:30] | So my buddy gets in the car and the cab driver’s like, | 我的朋友一进车司机就说 |
[57:33] | l’m so sorry l’m late, sir. | 对不起 我迟到了 |
[57:35] | l had to kill somebody On the way here, you know. | 你知道 我在路上kill(狂胜)人了 |
[57:38] | and he’s like, what? | 我的朋友吓了一跳 什么? |
[57:40] | He’s like, oh, yeah l kill him, l kill him. | 司机又说 噢 是的 我kill(狂胜)了他 |
[57:43] | and he’s like, what do you, You, you killed him? | 什么 不会吧 你kill(杀)了他? |
[57:47] | l’m killing people, you know, anybody | 我kill(狂胜)了 知道吗 |
[57:51] | Who really kind of mouth off to me, l fucking kill them, man. | 谁丫的敢用臭嘴骂我 我会让他丫的不得好死 |
[57:53] | Turns out he thinks ”kill” is the word for ”punch,” right? | 司机把”kill” (杀人)等同于 ”punch”(激烈反击) 对吧? |
[57:59] | My friend thinks that he’s killing them. | 他反击别人 我朋友以为他杀人了 |
[58:02] | He’s terrified and he thinks that the word for ”cement” is ”semen.” | 他吓坏了 他还把”cement”(水泥) 听成”semen”(精液) |
[58:05] | So he’s like well, basically | 他这人 基本上 |
[58:07] | stepping on semen. | 踩在精液上 |
[58:09] | There’s semen everywhere. There’s semen buildings. | 到处都是精液 精液做的楼房 |
[58:12] | lt’s lot of people, you know, so everything is made of semen, you know. | 大家都这样 什么都是精液做的 |
[58:16] | l didn’t say every day. You’re her father. | 不是说每天 你做父亲怎么做的 |
[58:24] | Today she got locked out the house. | 今天她一天被锁在门外 你又没给她电话 |
[58:27] | [ music ] | |
[1:00:15] | Are you a communist? | 你是共产主义者? |
[1:00:21] | What? | 什么? |
[1:00:27] | ”Ohe in Africa”? | 我看了你的书”che in Africa” |
[1:00:30] | So? | 讲什么呢? |
[1:00:32] | ”The Oommunist Manifesto?” | ”共产党宣言” |
[1:00:41] | lf l had a copy of ”Mein Kampf” Would that make me a Nazi? | 如果我买了《我的奋斗》 不是又变成纳粹了? |
[1:00:46] | You know, this is really good, very tasty. | 这个很好吃 很有味道 |
[1:00:52] | You should try it warm. | 应该趁热吃 |
[1:01:00] | Well, you don’t have a copy of of ”Mein Kampf” | 你没买《我的奋斗》 |
[1:01:01] | But if you did, then yes, l’d ask you if you were a Nazi. | 如果你有的话 我想问你你是不是纳粹 |
[1:01:06] | Maybe l’m hiding it. | 也许是 而我隐藏起来了 |
[1:01:08] | Why would you hide it? | 为什么要隐藏起来? |
[1:01:11] | ‘Oause it’s just not cool To be a Nazi anymore, baby. | 装纳粹已经不时髦了 宝贝 |
[1:01:28] | So what are you doing today? | 今天打算做什么? |
[1:01:30] | Oh, l got to– | 噢 我应该– |
[1:01:34] | lt’s great you’re writing. | 你写作了 不错 |
[1:01:36] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 是啊 下次见吧 |
[1:01:42] | l should let you get to it then. | 下次一定让你… |
[1:01:44] | Yeah, thanks though. l had a good time. | 好的 还是要谢谢啊 我感觉很不错 |
[1:01:46] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[1:01:59] | On November 1 , 1977, Harvey Milk was elected | 1977年11月1日 Harvey Milk 被选为 |
[1:02:03] | To the San Francisco Oity Oouncil. | 旧金山市议会员 |
[1:02:05] | He was the first Openly gay person | 他是史上第一位 |
[1:02:07] | To ever be elected To public office. | 选举产生的同性恋官员 |
[1:02:10] | A year later he was assassinated by another member | 第二年 他被Dan White枪杀 |
[1:02:12] | Of the Oity Oouncil Oalled Dan White. | Dan White 也是市议会员 |
[1:02:15] | –reports that Harvey Milk have been shot and killed. | — Harvey Milk被人枪杀身亡 |
[1:02:17] | Dan White claimed he shot Milk because he ate | Dan White 声称他枪杀Milk是因为 |
[1:02:19] | too much junk food that day. | 那天他吃了太多东西 |
[1:02:22] | This would later be known As the twinkie defense. | 这就是有名的“甜点抗辩” |
[1:02:26] | ls that for real? | 这是真的吗? |
[1:02:28] | [ music ] | |
[1:03:55] | Drey, Drey, come here. Where are you going? | Drey Drey 过来 你要去哪? |
[1:03:59] | Home. | 回家 |
[1:04:01] | l’ll give you a ride home. | 我载你回家 |
[1:04:03] | That’s cool. l got a ride. | 不用 有人载我了 |
[1:04:05] | l don’t really think you should be riding with him, do you think? | 你没必要坐他的车 不是吗? |
[1:04:06] | Drey, is everything cool? | Drey 没事吧? |
[1:04:10] | Everything’s okay. l’m going to take her home. | 没事 我载她回家 |
[1:04:11] | ls that right? | 是这样吗? |
[1:04:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:04:14] | ls that right, D, huh, you getting a ride with teach? | 是吗 D 哼 让老师载你? |
[1:04:16] | No, man. | 不是 |
[1:04:17] | Drey, Drey, Drey, come here. Everything’s fine. | Drey Drey Drey 走吧 不要紧的 |
[1:04:21] | Have a nice night. | 你走吧 |
[1:04:23] | l’m going to take her home, Okay? | 我载她回家 不行吗? |
[1:04:25] | Hey, look, man, you know what, let me introduce myself, huh? | 嗨 伙计 你不知道吧 哼 让我自我介绍下吧 哼? |
[1:04:27] | l’m Frank. | 我叫Frank |
[1:04:30] | Oome here now, okay? | 跟我走吧 好吗? |
[1:04:32] | Oome here. | Oome here. 走吧 走吧 |
[1:04:38] | Oome on. | -别激动 -教练 |
[1:04:39] | Did l hurt you? | 我会害你吗? |
[1:04:41] | We’ll see you later, Teach. Oome on. | 待会见你 老师 |
[1:04:45] | [ music ] | |
[1:05:00] | Dunn, right? Lloyd Dixon. | Dunn 是吧? 我是Lloyd Dixon |
[1:05:05] | My daughter Paula went To Jefferson, Paula Dixon. | 我的女儿 Paula 跑到Jefferson去了 |
[1:05:08] | You taught history, right? | 你教她历史 是吧? |
[1:05:11] | Paula Dixon? | |
[1:05:14] | She’s in her first semester At Georgetown, history major. | 她在Georgetown第一学期 历史专业 |
[1:05:17] | Paula Dixon. | |
[1:05:24] | You have a good night. | 玩的愉快 |
[1:05:30] | Dave? | |
[1:05:41] | Dave? | |
[1:06:05] | ln asia the idea that things are made of opposites, | 在亚洲 人们认为事物阴阳结合 |
[1:06:09] | Ying and Yang, dates back 3,000 years. | 这可以追溯到三千年前 |
[1:06:11] | That was them saying change is the only constant, | 变化是永恒的 |
[1:06:15] | But thatjust died in the west. | 在西方 却不是这样 |
[1:06:17] | ltjust couldn’t be both, couldn’t be black and white. | 两者不能共存 不能同时是黑的又是白的 |
[1:06:20] | lt would be right and wrong. lt had to be one or the other. | 一定要将两者分开 一是一 二是二 |
[1:06:24] | Who am l to say that aristotle is wrong, right, | 我无权说亚里士多德是错误的 |
[1:06:26] | but that doesn’t make any sense. | 可是那确实很不合理 |
[1:06:29] | These things need each other. | 因为事物彼此相互需要 |
[1:06:31] | The idea that all God’s creations are ”perfect”– | 有一个观点叫作 上帝创造的一切都是完美的 |
[1:06:37] | So just to suggest that a tree, it’s crooked and it’s straight, | 这好比有一棵树 有些是弯的 有些是直的 |
[1:06:45] | lt’s strong and it’s weak, is to suggest | 有的强壮 有的脆弱 |
[1:06:48] | That god created something imperfect. | 这说明上帝创造的一切并非都是完美的 |
[1:06:51] | They do however acknowledge it in people. | 许多人确实持这样的观点 |
[1:06:54] | We are sinners, but we can strive to be good, | 我们是有罪的 但我们可以通过努力变好 |
[1:06:58] | Just not in nature itself, l guess. | 我猜这并不局限于自然之中 |
[1:07:06] | Oh, i’ve got to go. | 噢 我得离开一下 |
[1:07:10] | You guys write down what’s on the board. | 你们从写字板上抄点笔记 |
[1:07:20] | ”Broward Oounty Florida Middle schools mistakenly | Broward县佛罗里达中学在六月份 |
[1:07:22] | ”failed over 6500 students ln June due to what | 不明不白地少了6500名学生 |
[1:07:26] | ”later called a computer error. | 后来查出是电脑出错 |
[1:07:29] | ”a school official called the total count of students affected | 校方称学生总数计算出错 |
[1:07:35] | An insignificant sum.” | 并未造成什么影响 |
[1:07:47] | What goes, Danny boy? How’s history? | 怎么了 Danny? 历史课上得怎么样? |
[1:07:53] | l can’t do it anymore. | 受不了了 |
[1:07:55] | Oh, l know the feeling. | 噢 理解 |
[1:07:58] | Hang in there. Things will get better. | 不要操心 事情会好起来的 |
[1:08:00] | And if not, There’s always summer. | 即使没变好 暑假也可以调整下自己 |
[1:08:10] | Don’t you have class right now? | 你现在不是上课吗? |
[1:08:21] | Look, look, look, that’s him over there. | 看 看 看 那个人在那里 |
[1:08:23] | That ain’t even your bike, though. | 那不是你的自行车吧 |
[1:08:25] | That’s my bike. | 是我的车 |
[1:08:27] | There he go right there. | 就在那里 那里 |
[1:08:29] | He a little round one too. | 一个大胖子 |
[1:08:31] | This my bike, nigger. | 是我的车 黑鬼 |
[1:08:34] | What the fuck you doing on my bike? | 你想对我的车怎样? |
[1:08:37] | You ain’t know it was mines? | 你不知道这是我的车? |
[1:08:38] | What you mean you ain’t know it was mines? | 说什么 你不知道车是我的? |
[1:08:39] | You always see me on this bike. | 没看过我一直骑这辆车 |
[1:08:41] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:08:42] | l just didn’t know it was your bike. | 我真不知道是你的车 |
[1:08:46] | You hella sorry, nigger. l should fuck you up. | 去你的对不起 黑鬼 想找打 |
[1:08:50] | Get off my bike. | 放开我的车 |
[1:08:59] | l thought you Was going fuck him up? | 我想你还真要揍他? |
[1:09:01] | Didn’t have to. | 没必要 |
[1:09:03] | Oh, shit, okay, you didn’t have to. | 哦 妈的 得了 你没必要 |
[1:09:06] | [ music ] | |
[1:09:36] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:09:38] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:09:50] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:09:54] | lt’s back. | 拿回来了 |
[1:09:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:10:03] | Did you know my brother? | 认识我的哥哥吗? |
[1:10:05] | l knew of him, but l didn’t, you know. | 听说过 但不认识 |
[1:10:10] | He wasn’t in any of my classes or anything. | 他没在我的课堂上过 |
[1:10:18] | You think l could end up like him? | 你觉得我会像他一样吗? |
[1:10:25] | Do you? | 你认为呢? |
[1:10:58] | He’s got a 7-Up in his Mother fucking–. | |
[1:11:02] | Hey, what’s up, teach? how’s the Dianetics going? | 嗨 什么事 老师? Dianetics怎么样了? |
[1:11:09] | lt’s Dialectics. Oan l talk to you? | 是Dialectics 和你说句话行吗? |
[1:11:12] | What’s up? | 有什么事? |
[1:11:14] | Okay, look, l hate to be this guy right now, right? | 看 我不想像这样子 知道吗? |
[1:11:17] | Mm-hmm. | 但你得离Drey远点 |
[1:11:22] | Excuse me? | 说什么? |
[1:11:24] | You heard me, okay, so just do me this solid. | 你明白我的意思 你一定要这么做 |
[1:11:26] | All right, man, please? | 行吗 求你了? |
[1:11:27] | Do you a solid? | 我一定要答应? |
[1:11:29] | You know what l’m saying. You understand me. | 你知道我说什么 你明白 |
[1:11:33] | She’s too precious kind of shit? | 她有这么宝贵吗? |
[1:11:34] | l’m not kidding. | 我是认真的 |
[1:11:35] | Oh, l know. | 我知道 |
[1:11:36] | So you understand? | 所以你明白? |
[1:11:39] | Look, man, Drey is my family. She’s my friend, man. | Drey 是我的家人 是我的朋友 |
[1:11:42] | All these cats, these are my friends. | 就像这些人 都是我的朋友 |
[1:11:45] | and would you like to be my friend, man? | 你想做我的朋友吗? |
[1:11:47] | What the fuck is this, fucking romper room? | 什么鬼地方 小孩玩的地方? |
[1:11:48] | What the fuck is a romper room? | 小孩玩的地方? |
[1:11:51] | Are you fucking listening to me? | 你丫没听他妈我说话吗? |
[1:11:53] | Why are you so fucking angry, man? | 你丫他妈的生什么气? |
[1:11:57] | Tell me what you’re talking about. | 说吧 你丫到底要说什么 |
[1:12:01] | Are you capable of that? | 我叫你积点德做点好事 你弱智吗? |
[1:12:04] | So now we back to the point of what is white is right, right? | 回到老问题了 白的才是对的 是吧? |
[1:12:08] | So– | 就是说– |
[1:12:10] | Fuck, this has nothing to do with that and you know it. | 靠 这与它无关 你心里明白 |
[1:12:11] | –no, no, it’s good for Drey to have somebody | –行 行 有你这样的人照看她 |
[1:12:13] | Like you looking out for her Mr. Model A1 fucking citizen. | 对她才有好处 第一等的模范公民先生 |
[1:12:17] | l don’t know, l don’t know. | 我不知道 也许我就是呢 |
[1:12:33] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[1:12:37] | Because l’m supposed to do something, right? | 我总不能袖手旁观 对吧? |
[1:12:41] | But what am l supposed to do? | 但我到底应该怎么做? |
[1:12:52] | Look, man, you want a drink? | 喝一杯吧? |
[1:13:00] | What? | 什么? |
[1:13:02] | Motherfucker, do you want a drink? | 傻瓜 你想喝一杯吗? |
[1:13:04] | l mean, are you thirsty? How that sound? | 你不渴吗? 如何? |
[1:13:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:13:13] | You want some candy? | 你要蜜饯吗? |
[1:13:20] | Man, don’t touch that cat. | 别碰那只猫 |
[1:13:23] | Hey, y’all this is teach Dan, man. | 嗨 你们 这是Dan老师 |
[1:13:25] | These are my boys. | 我的手下 |
[1:13:27] | That’s Mike’s little sister Drey, that’s her teach. | 这是Mike妹妹Drey的老师 |
[1:13:29] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[1:13:32] | You ain’t bringing that shit in my house, man. | 不要把猫带进来 |
[1:13:34] | Put that cat down. Get your ass out here. | 把猫放这 滚开 |
[1:13:40] | [ music ] | |
[1:14:23] | Dunn, what’s going on? | Dunn 有事吗? |
[1:14:34] | l am not now nor have l ever been a communist. | 我从不是一个共产主义者 |
[1:14:50] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:14:54] | Just in the neighborhood, thought maybe i’d surprise you. | 我路过附近 想给你个惊喜 |
[1:15:05] | Yeah, it’s a surprise. That’s true. | 是啊 的确让我吃惊 |
[1:15:12] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:15:15] | Yeah, l’m good. | 很好 |
[1:15:16] | How about you? How are you? | 你呢? 怎么样? |
[1:15:18] | l’m good, a little tired, but l’m good. | 我很好 只是有点累 |
[1:15:25] | Oh, is it late? | 很晚了吗? |
[1:15:28] | Well, you know, what time is it? 2:30, yeah. | 几点? |
[1:15:34] | Oh. | |
[1:15:35] | Yeah. | |
[1:15:36] | Well, you know, we got class tomorrow. | 明天还有课 |
[1:15:38] | Oh, l forgot about class. l’m sorry about last time. | 我都忘了 上次真对不起 |
[1:15:45] | Okay. lt’s okay. | 没事 没事的 |
[1:15:51] | Dunn, not right now, okay? No. | Dunn 现在不行 好吗? 不要 |
[1:15:59] | Dunn– Okay, you’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[1:16:02] | What are you doing? Stop it. | 你想干吗? 住手 |
[1:16:40] | Well, that was weird. | 真想不通 |
[1:16:44] | What the fuck was that? | 我到底怎么了? |
[1:16:49] | l don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:16:55] | Listen, feel free To whatever, you know? | 不管如何 别往心里去 好吗? |
[1:16:58] | Whatever. No hard feelings. | 不管怎样 我没怀恨在心 |
[1:17:00] | l completely understand, okay? | 我完全能理解 还不行吗? |
[1:17:10] | Maybe i’ll see you tomorrow? | 也许明天我能见你? |
[1:17:14] | Or not, l don’t know. | 噢 我不知道 |
[1:17:17] | l’m so fucked up right now. | 我现在真是一团糟 |
[1:17:26] | l hope you know l really liked you. | 希望你明白 我是真的喜欢你 |
[1:17:33] | l had fun. | 和你在一起我很快乐 |
[1:17:38] | Not tonight l didn’t have fun, but other nights l had– | 不是今晚 以前– |
[1:17:42] | We had fun, right? | 我们很快乐 不是吗? |
[1:17:54] | Look, l’m bleeding a bit so l’m using your couch arm thing. | 我流血了 用你的袖套按住 |
[1:17:58] | l’m gonna wash it, okay? | 我会自己帮你洗掉 |
[1:18:09] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:19:35] | What. | 干嘛 |
[1:19:37] | How’s things. | 怎么样了 |
[1:19:39] | Well, how’s it look? | 你看呢? |
[1:19:46] | What do you want? | 你要干吗? |
[1:19:49] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[1:19:55] | Look, you know, you don’t really see other kids | 你没注意吗 Drey |
[1:19:58] | Ooming up to my car, Drey, to talk to me. | 从没其它学生走近我的车和我说话 |
[1:20:04] | lt’s, you know, l’m your teacher. | 你看 我是你老师 |
[1:20:09] | l’m not your friend. | 不是你的朋友 |
[1:20:13] | Why don’t you go play with other kids your own age? | 去和其他年龄和你一样大的玩吧? |
[1:20:16] | l’m just trying to be alone. | 我想独处一会儿 |
[1:20:20] | Then be alone then, asshole. | 那你就一个人吧 混蛋 |
[1:20:27] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[1:21:12] | Hey, l think Henderson was looking for you. | 嗨 Henderson正到处找你 |
[1:21:22] | Must be about the new curriculum, huh? | 是关于新课程吧 哼? |
[1:21:26] | Yeah, no, l’m sure that’s it, but, hey, Dan, | 是啊 我想是 但是 Dan |
[1:21:33] | lf there’s anything else going on, you know, | 如果有其它什么事的话 |
[1:21:35] | lf you need any help, you know, anything, | 如果你遇到什么困难的话 |
[1:21:43] | You know we’re here for you, pal. | 我们会帮你的 兄弟 |
[1:21:57] | Olose the door. | 关下门 |
[1:22:11] | ls there something going on that l should know about? | 说说吧 我应该了解些什么? |
[1:22:25] | On September 1 1 , 1973, The OlA helped overthrow | 1973年9月11日 中央情报局帮助并谋杀了 |
[1:22:29] | and murder democratically- Elected Ohilean president Salvador Allende. | 民主选举产生的智利总统 |
[1:22:33] | The military coup led To mass disappearances, | 在军政府的统治之下 |
[1:22:35] | assassinations and tortures Of thousands | 几千人失踪 被暗杀 |
[1:22:38] | Of Ohilean civilians under the leadership | 军政府由美国作靠山 |
[1:22:40] | Of U.S. backed dictator Augusto Pinochet. | Augusto Pinochet为首进行独裁统治 |
[1:22:43] | Secretary of State Henry Kissinger | 国务卿亨利基辛格 |
[1:22:46] | Said of Allende’s 1970 Election, ”these issues are much | 谈及Allende 1970的当选称 |
[1:22:50] | Too important for the Ohilean voters to decide for themselves.” | 应该由智利人民自己作决定 |
[1:23:00] | Danny? | -妈 |
[1:23:02] | What happened to your lip? | 嘴唇怎么了? |
[1:23:05] | That’s plenty, thanks. | 够了 谢谢 |
[1:23:06] | That’s good. | 好了 |
[1:23:08] | That’s good. | 好 |
[1:23:11] | You’re writing a novel? | 你在写小说? |
[1:23:13] | lt’s a kids book that l haven’t started yet. | 是写小孩子的 我还没动笔呢 |
[1:23:15] | l love children’s books. What’s it about? | 我喜欢写小孩子的书 关于哪方面呢? |
[1:23:17] | Dialectics. | 辩证法 |
[1:23:19] | Dialectics. What is that? | 辩证法 是什么? |
[1:23:23] | lt’s a theory that attempts to explain how change works. | 是一种理论 试图阐释变化是如何进行的 |
[1:23:31] | How does change work, Dan? | -很有意思 变化是怎么进行的 Dan? |
[1:23:34] | Let’s save it for dessert, Dad. | 吃完后再说吧 爸 |
[1:23:37] | Yeah, it was really great. | 是 的确不错 |
[1:23:39] | There were like 400,000 people there. | 大约有400,000 人 |
[1:23:41] | Oh, that’s fantastic. | 真不可思议 |
[1:23:43] | What did they report it in the press, 200,000? | 过去报道说有多少人 200,000吗? |
[1:23:45] | Danny Glover was there. | Danny Glover 也在那里 |
[1:23:47] | Danny Glover, oh, l like him. | Danny Glover 噢 我喜欢 |
[1:23:48] | Mm-hmm. | |
[1:23:51] | What was that– | 什么– |
[1:23:53] | [Frank] Hey, what was his name? | 他叫什么来着? |
[1:23:55] | [Drey] Oharles. | |
[1:23:57] | Oharles, get your fat ass off my bike, | Charles 臭屁股不要坐在我车上 |
[1:23:58] | That’s what she said, before l fuck your fat ass up. | 她就是这么说的 想挨揍吗 |
[1:24:00] | You said that? | 你敢这么说? |
[1:24:02] | You know she did, then my man started stressing. | 她当然是这么说的 我的弟兄开始蠢蠢欲动 |
[1:24:05] | He start apologizing. ”l’m sorry. | 那混蛋就开始道歉了 非常对不起 |
[1:24:07] | l didn’t know it was yours. l’m sorry.” | 我不知道车是你的 非常对不起 |
[1:24:10] | Tell her. | 你怎么说 |
[1:24:12] | Didn’t have to. | 不用了吧 |
[1:24:13] | Ah, didn’t have to. | 啊 不用了吧 |
[1:24:16] | That’s my girl right there, poking people on the street. | 这就是我们家的小姑娘 当街打人 |
[1:24:19] | [laughter] | |
[1:24:24] | Oh, Danny, you won’t believe what l found this week. | 噢 Danny 信不信 这星期我找到了宝贝 |
[1:24:26] | You guys really live it up around here. | 你们在这里可真会生活 |
[1:24:29] | You hear that, the rock star approved, Oindy Lou Who. | 听听 摇滚乐 Cindy Lou Who的 |
[1:24:34] | Oome on, Jeff, didn’t you tell her | 哦 Jeff 你没告诉她吗 |
[1:24:36] | Around here we always party like it’s 1999. | 我们经常开party就像1999年 |
[1:24:40] | Oh, my god, can you be any more embarrassing. | 哦 天 说的都不好意思了 |
[1:24:44] | No. Oheck out this scar? | 检查一下? |
[1:24:47] | [ ”lt’s alright to cry” ] Remember? | 还记得吗? |
[1:24:49] | Remember this one? | 记得这一首吗? |
[1:24:52] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[1:25:32] | Why you got these scary things? | 怎么收藏这些吓人的东西? |
[1:25:35] | Got them off the internet, Some dude in Texas. | 从网上收集的 有些从德州弄到的 |
[1:25:39] | l wouldn’t want these things in my house. | 在我家才不放这些东西 |
[1:25:42] | Well, they in my house and my house is your house. | 我家就是你家 |
[1:25:46] | So deal with it. | 任你处置吧 |
[1:26:00] | You ever sell to Ooach? | 你也卖给我们教练吗? |
[1:26:03] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:26:05] | Just wondering. | 只是想知道 |
[1:26:09] | Look, don’t you think you and Teach’s relationship | 有没想过 你和老师的关系是不是 |
[1:26:10] | ls a little– | 有点– |
[1:26:12] | lnappropriate? | -不太恰当? -什么意思? |
[1:26:16] | He your teacher, Drey. | 他是你的老师 Drey |
[1:26:19] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[1:26:22] | Look, he’s a basehead, all right, and baseheads don’t have friends. | 他是吸毒者 吸毒者没有朋友 知道吗 |
[1:26:28] | l mean, this motherfucker was outside my house yesterday | 这个混帐昨天来我家找我 |
[1:26:33] | Telling me that we shouldn’t be associated with each other. | 叫我和你断绝联系 |
[1:26:36] | [ Marshal Tucker Band’s ”Oan’t You See” plays ] | [ Marshal Tucker乐队的 |
[1:27:11] | l’m gonna take a freight train, | 我踏上列车 |
[1:27:14] | Down at the station, Lord | 走下站台 |
[1:27:17] | l don’t care where it goes | 不在乎它开往何方 |
[1:27:23] | Gonna climb me a mountain, the highest mountain, Lord | 让爬上最高的山峰 |
[1:27:29] | Gonna jump off, nobody gonna know | 我一跃而下 没人知道 |
[1:27:32] | Hey, teach me something, Dan. | 嗨 教点我什么 Dan |
[1:27:36] | Teach me some ebonics. | 教我说几句黑人英语 |
[1:27:43] | ls that what they got you teaching in that zoo? | 你在那个”动物园”说的就是这个吧? |
[1:27:49] | Hey, tell me something. | 嗨 说两句 |
[1:27:50] | How do you say asshole ln ebonics? | “混蛋”黑鬼怎么说来着? |
[1:28:02] | Hey, hey, hey, l’m sorry l’m an asshole. | 嗨 嗨 嗨 对不起啊 我是”混蛋” |
[1:28:10] | l love you. you know that, right? | 你知道 我爱你? |
[1:28:15] | Yeah, l know. | 我知道 |
[1:28:20] | All right. Good, good. | 那就好 那就好 |
[1:28:24] | 241 , apartment three. | 241房 第三单元 |
[1:28:42] | Hello? What’s up? | 嘿? 什么事? |
[1:28:46] | l bet you are so good with those kids, Daniel Dunn. | 我想你对那些孩子一定很好 Daniel Dunn 我为你感到自豪 |
[1:28:52] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈 |
[1:28:54] | Sometimes l think we’re the only thing keeping them sane. | 有时候 我觉得 老师是唯一为他们好的人 |
[1:28:59] | lt’s a good thing, you know, to teach. | 教书是一件很有意义的事 |
[1:29:00] | Your father and l thought we were going | 你父亲和我年轻的时候 |
[1:29:03] | To change the world when we were young, you know. | 都认为我们能改变世界 |
[1:29:04] | What did we know? | 谁能说呢? |
[1:29:06] | Well, you stopped a war so– | 你们阻止了一场战争– |
[1:29:08] | You think so? | 你这么认为吗? |
[1:29:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:29:11] | That’s nice, honey. | 很好 宝贝 |
[1:29:16] | Than anything we did, you know? | 你比我们做的更好 知道吗? |
[1:29:19] | One man alone means nothing. | 一人难挑千斤担啊 |
[1:29:24] | l guess not. Do you hear from Rachel anymore? | 我明白 有没和Rachel联系? |
[1:29:28] | Not really. | 没怎么联系 |
[1:29:30] | l saw her at the pharmacy the other day, | 几天前我在药房见过她 |
[1:29:32] | Maybe it’s her Mom. | 可能是为了她母亲 |
[1:29:36] | You know, she looked great. | 她人不错 你要珍惜 |
[1:29:38] | You should give her a call, but, you know, clean up a little first. | 你应该主动和她联系 记得穿戴整齐一点 |
[1:29:43] | You’re killing me with the tie, okay. | 领带太紧了 |
[1:29:46] | Stop, l’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[1:29:51] | You happy? | 你活的开心吗? |
[1:29:54] | l’m so happy. | 很开心 |
[1:29:57] | That’s so great, sweetie. you’re happy, l’m happy. | 这我就放心了 宝贝 你高兴 我才高兴 |
[1:30:00] | Watch the basketballs, Okay, honey? | 看篮球赛吗 宝贝? |
[1:30:08] | Hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[1:30:21] | [ music ] | |
[1:30:32] | How was it? Easy, right? | 怎么样? 容易吧? |
[1:30:36] | l saw you shaking all across the street and shit. | 看你一路颤抖的样子 娘的 |
[1:30:39] | lt sure beats the hell out of flipping burgers. | 比煎牛肉饼刺激多了吧 |
[1:30:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:30:55] | [footsteps] | |
[1:31:04] | Your Mom said there’s more wine out here. | 你母亲说还有好多酒 |
[1:31:11] | l found it. | 我找到了 |
[1:31:15] | Do you like my brother? | 你喜欢我弟弟吗? |
[1:31:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:31:21] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:31:25] | He’s nice. He’s funny. | -他人好 又有趣 -他讲笑话吗 |
[1:31:33] | Sometimes. | 有时候讲 |
[1:31:36] | Like what? | 什么笑话? |
[1:31:38] | Like knock, knock. | 比如knock knock系列 |
[1:31:45] | Who’s there? | 谁在门外?(以下是美国经典笑话”knock knock” 系列中的一个,在中国人眼里可能不太好笑) |
[1:31:47] | The interrupting cow. | 母牛 |
[1:31:51] | The interrupting– Moo. | -母牛是哪位 |
[1:31:59] | Yeah? | |
[1:32:32] | [ music ] | |
[1:32:52] | Where you going? Oome inside, sweetie. | 别走啊? 进来吧 甜心 |
[1:32:57] | Ain’t nobody going to bite you. | 没人会咬你 |
[1:33:05] | [ music ] | |
[1:34:44] | Everything cool? | 一切顺利吧? |
[1:34:53] | l guess we should get you home then. | 我想应该送你回家了 |
[1:35:01] | [ music ] | |
[1:35:08] | [ tv in background ] | |
[1:35:53] | l don’t think lt’s a good idea | 老是这样可不行 |
[1:35:56] | You falling asleep in front of the tv every night. | 每天晚上都守着电视睡觉 |
[1:36:00] | What’s up, Drey? You in a funk today? | 发生什么事了 Drey? 你今天好像一直很没精神? |
[1:36:03] | Want to tell me why? | 告诉我为什么? |
[1:36:08] | Just thinking about Mike, l guess. | 也许我是想念Mike了 |
[1:36:11] | l miss your brother, too. | 我也很想念你的哥哥 |
[1:36:14] | We’ll go see him as soon As l get some time off. | 我一有时间我们就去找他 |
[1:36:20] | l can’t believe they hit me with another double tomorrow. | 简直不敢相信 我任务太重了 |
[1:36:23] | Oan you believe that? l can’t get a goddamn break. | 你相信吗? 我申请不到妈的一天休假 |
[1:36:31] | So what else is happening? | 还发生了什么事? |
[1:36:35] | l heard something about a civil rights thing | 我听说发生了什么民权运动 |
[1:36:36] | With Oprah or something. | 有个叫Oprah的 |
[1:36:41] | Drey? | |
[1:36:55] | Hi, honey, just calling to let you know | 嗨 打电话来告诉你一声 |
[1:36:57] | How much fun it was for us last night, | 昨晚玩的真愉快 |
[1:37:00] | and we should do it more often. | 我们以后应该经常玩 |
[1:37:03] | l love you, sweetie. call us soon, okay? | 我爱你 宝贝 尽快打电话给我们 好吗? |
[1:37:34] | Hello, everyone. l’m Mr. Light. | 大家好我姓Light |
[1:37:38] | l really don’t know. | -Dunn老师呢 -我确实不知道 |
[1:37:40] | When’s he coming back? | 他哪时候回来? |
[1:37:43] | They’re not really telling me Too much in the office. | 办公室里的人没告诉我这些 |
[1:37:45] | Why don’t you guys tell me What you’ve been learning? | 你们说说吧 你们学了了些什么呢? |
[1:38:06] | l don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:38:07] | What’s good with you? | 怎么了? |
[1:38:09] | Ohilling. Need a ride? | 我载你? |
[1:38:11] | No, l got my bike. | 不用 我骑车 |
[1:38:13] | Well, throw it in the back. | 扔上车吧 |
[1:38:14] | l got to get home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:38:16] | Well, l’ll take you. | -我载你 -今天不用 |
[1:38:19] | Drey? | |
[1:38:23] | Look, l’ll see you around, huh? | 那再见吧 哼? |
[1:39:16] | What happened to your friends? | 你的朋友呢? |
[1:39:18] | They’re gone. | 走了 |
[1:39:27] | You missed a hell of a party. | 说它干吗 |
[1:39:30] | Looks like it. | 好像还不错哦 |
[1:39:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:40:08] | Ouch. | |
[1:40:19] | You ready to go? | 想好了吗? |
[1:40:49] | You missed a spot. | 真是焕然一新啊 |
[1:41:13] | Knock knock. | 咚 咚 |
[1:41:16] | Who’s there? | 谁在门外? |
[1:41:18] | The interrupting cow. | 母牛 |
[1:41:20] | The interrupting cow who? | 母牛是哪位? |
[1:41:27] | Moo. | |
[1:41:33] | That was horrible. | 想吓人啊 |
[1:41:35] | Yeah. | 呵呵 半个尼尔森 -=结束=- 谢谢观看 |