Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Guns of the Magnificent Seven(七勇士)[1969]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Guns of the Magnificent Seven(七勇士)[1969]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:七勇士
英文名称:Guns of the Magnificent Seven
年代:1969

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:07] – Where is the meeting? – In the… church. – 会在哪开 – 在… 教堂
[01:12] Is Quintero with them? 金特罗跟他们在一起吗?
[01:15] Yes. 是的
[02:04] Columnal Derechal 列队
[02:11] Forward! 前进!
[03:37] Senor Quintero… 金特罗先生…
[03:39] for three years, they have heard nothing but talk. 三年了 他们除了说话什么也没听进去
[03:45] Now, when are we going to do something? 那么 我们什么时候采取点行动呢?
[03:48] When are we going to get the soldiers off our necks? 我们什么时候解除那些士兵的威胁?
[03:51] Soon, my friend. 马上 我的朋友
[03:53] Soon. But first, we must grow strong. 很快 但是首先 我们要变的强大起来
[04:01] In one week I go to Sonora to meet with the revolutionary council. 一周内我要去索诺拉去见见革命委员会的成员
[04:07] If I can show them the support of the people… 如果我可以让他们知道人民的支持…
[04:10] and the young fighters in the hills… 以及山里年青的勇士们…
[04:13] they promise that the generals sympathetic to our cause… 他们保证民众…
[04:17] will come over to our side. 会支持我们这一方
[04:21] The presidente will run before our strength. 总统也会在我们的力量面前落荒而逃
[04:25] Then you will be free to live as men, and not as animals. 然后你们会像个人一样自由生活而不是动物般
[04:32] – And what about Lobero? – He is a bandit and a thief. – 路培劳怎么办? – 他是一个强盗 一个小偷
[04:35] It’s hard to respect the law when you feel the heel of its boot on your back. 当法律压迫着一个人的时候 他很难去尊重法律
[04:40] I’m not sure that what Lobero wants from the revolution is the same as we want. 我不确信路培劳想从这次革命中得到的是否与我们一致
[04:46] But he says he wants to help. 但是他说过他想帮忙
[04:49] And he has many guns. 而且他有很多支枪
[04:51] Do you trust him? 你相信他吗?
[04:53] Only his guns. 我只信他的枪
[04:57] For the revolution I would make a bargain with the devil… 为了这次革命我愿意和魔鬼来个交易
[05:01] so why not with Lobero? 所以路培劳为什么不行呢?
[05:03] Let him join us. Perhaps, after we win, he will change. 让他加入我们吧 也许 等我们胜利后 他会改变的
[05:10] Oh. It is time for me to go. 噢 我该走了
[05:15] Senor Quintero. 金特罗先生
[05:18] Please, be careful, huh? 请一定小心 好吗?
[05:21] You took a big chance just coming here. 你光来这里就冒了很大的风险
[05:24] In these days, one takes a chance every time he wakes up in the morning. 现在这个年月 一个人单是每天早晨醒来都是在冒险
[05:35] Quintero! We are waiting! 金特罗! 我们正等着了!
[05:39] It’s Diego. They’re all over the place. 是迪亚戈 他们已经把这里包围了
[05:51] Benito? 贝尼托?
[05:59] – Is he dead? – He’s dead. – 他死了吗? – 他已经死了
[06:01] – I told you we should have brought guns. – Guns? What guns? – 我告诉过你我们应该带些枪来的 – 枪? 什么枪?
[06:10] Quintero! 金特罗!
[06:12] It is useless to resist. 再抵抗下去已经没有用了
[06:15] We must wait for our time. 我们必须等待我们的机会
[06:19] Take this. It will help. 拿着这个 会有用的
[06:25] Somehow, I don’t know how… 不知怎么地 我也不知道该怎样
[06:29] we will be together, eh? 我们会在一起的 好吗?
[06:32] If I live. 如果我能活着
[06:35] You will live. 你会活下去的
[06:38] Quintero! I do not like to be kept waiting! 金特罗! 我不喜欢一直等着!
[07:40] Look at your leader. 看看你们的头儿
[07:44] El palomito. The little dove who would be an eagle! El palmomito 一个将来可以成为雄鹰的小鸽子!
[07:49] Take a good look. 仔细看看
[07:52] You will not see him again. 你们不会再见到他了
[07:55] This… this is who you follow, but you go nowhere. 这个人…他是你们追随的人 但是你们哪儿也去不了
[08:00] He talks… oh, how he talks, but he does not fight. 他能言善辩… 噢 多好的一张嘴 可惜他不会战斗
[08:07] Must we teach you again and again – to resist the president only brings death? 难道非要我一次次强调… 再抵抗总统只能是死?
[08:13] Will you never learn? 不长记性?
[08:16] Tie them up. 把他们都绑起来
[09:05] They have done nothing. Why make them suffer because of me? 他们什么都没做 为什么让他们因为我而受苦?
[09:09] Perhaps you are right. They do nothing on the farms. They will do nothing in prison. 也许你是对的 他们在农场什么也没做 他们在监狱也什么都不会做的
[09:15] We are short on rations, so why feed stupid mouths? 我们的供给本来就不足 为什么要养你们这些蠢人呢?
[11:26] Lobero. Wake up, man. Lobero. 路培劳 醒醒 醒醒
[11:30] – It’s me, Maximiliano. – Hm? – 是我 马克西米利 – 嗯?
[11:36] – What happened? – Quintero’s been captured. – 发生什么事了 – 金特罗被抓起来了
[11:40] Argh! 啊!
[11:42] The little dove is in the rathole! 小鸽子进鼠穴了啊!
[11:54] I told you not to let him come. Nobody listens to Lobero. 我告诉过你别让他来的 没人听路培劳的
[12:00] Now we will have to get him out. 现在我们必须把他救出来
[12:04] Tomorrow. 明天
[12:07] But every time we do, we don’t. 但是每次我们想这么做 我们都没做成
[12:09] But every time we do, we don’t what? 没做成什么?
[12:13] Every time we go in, we don’t come back. 每次我们进去 却都没回来过
[12:19] Two brothers I have lost, trying to get your uncle out. 为了救你的叔叔 我已经失去了两个兄弟
[12:24] He’s right, Lobero. We’re going to need some help. 他说得对 路培劳 我们需要一些帮助
[12:28] Need help… I have men. I have guns. 需要帮助… 我有人手 我有枪
[12:31] – That’s not enough. – It’s not enough? – 那是不够的 – 还不够?
[12:35] – You have a plan? – I know someone who can help us. – 你有计划? – 我知道一个可以帮助我们的人
[12:40] Someone who can help us. 一个可以帮助我们的人
[12:42] Who is this great genius, this great man? 这个伟大的天才是谁?
[12:47] I have never seen him. All I know is that he’s a friend and his name is Chris. 我从没有见过他 我只知道他是个朋友并且他的名字是克里斯
[12:53] And he will help us because he love us? 他会因为爱我们而帮助我们?
[12:55] – No, no. For money. – For money? – 不 不 为了钱 – 为了钱?
[12:59] – How much money? – $600. – 多少钱? – $600
[13:03] $600? $600?
[13:06] – American? – American. – 美元? – 美元
[13:08] You have the money? 你有这么多钱?
[13:17] What do you think, Miguel? 你怎么看 马吉尔?
[13:20] – I think… – Ah! I don’t care what you think. – 我觉得… – 噢! 我才不在乎你怎么想
[13:32] OK. All right. 那好吧
[13:35] Maximiliano… 马克西米利…
[13:38] you go, but you better come back… 你去吧 但是你最好能回来…
[13:42] with the cannons and the guns and the dynamite and the whole shooting match. 带着枪和炮还有火药以及所有一切
[14:01] Hang him! 吊死他!
[14:09] You got anything to say, stranger? 陌生人 你有什么想说的
[14:13] I said it all at my trial. You didn’t believe me then. 我在被审判的时候都说了 但是那时你不相信我
[14:19] String him up! Kill the horse thief! 把他绑起来 杀了这个偷马贼
[14:24] You, uh… you wanna know my name before you hang me? 你 在处死我之前想知道我的名字吗
[14:28] Not particularly. Just your last words. 不怎么想 只想听听你的遗言
[14:31] – I demand a re- count. – We’ve been all through that before. – 我要求重新计票 – 这个我们都做过一遍了
[14:35] It was your word against the Garrett boys, three of the finest men I know… 你的语言与盖瑞特家的孩子相抵触 三个我所知道的最好的人…
[14:39] born and bred right here in this town. 他们在这里出生长大
[14:41] Three of the finest liars you know? 你知道的三个最好的骗子?
[14:43] Stealing a man’s horse in this country is worse than stealing his wife. 在这里偷别人的马比偷别人的妻子还严重
[14:47] There’s been too much of this thing going on and I’m going to put a stop to it. 现在这种事情太多了我要制止这种行为
[14:51] Horse stealing or wife stealing, Judge? 偷马还是偷老婆 法官大人?
[14:53] Let’s get on with it. I got some steers want brandin’. 法官赶快完事吧 我还有些其他事要做
[14:56] All right, boys. Get on with it. 好吧 伙计们 行刑
[14:59] I’m a reasonable man, Judge. 法官 我是一个讲理的人
[15:03] Give him a re- count. 给他重新计票
[15:06] All right, Coley. Whatever you say. 好吧 克莱 无论你说什么
[15:10] Everybody in favour of hanging him, say “aye” . 所有人想吊死他的说”同意”
[15:12] – Aye! – Against? – 同意! – 反对的?
[15:24] No. 不同意
[15:28] And who says no? 谁说的不同意?
[15:32] – Me. – Just who are you to say no? – 我 – 你是谁敢说不同意?
[15:38] Who do you have to be to say no to a rigged court… 什么人才能对一个作弊的法官说不同意
[15:42] stretching the neck of some poor slob? 弄断一个可怜的笨蛋的脖子
[15:45] And what would you suggest? 你想说什么?
[15:48] Well, she’s just another horse. 好吧 她只是另外一匹马
[15:51] She’s nothin’ special. She… he could be anybody’s. 她没什么特殊的 可以是随便一个人的马
[16:03] This man says it’s his, huh? 这个人说是他的?
[16:09] This man says it’s his. 这个人说是他的
[16:12] – One of them’s a liar. – You better prove I’m a liar. – 他们中有一个说谎 – 你最好能证明我说谎
[16:16] – I can’t do that. – Then who can? – 这我做不到 – 谁能做到?
[16:21] The horse. 这匹马
[16:30] It’s all right with me, Judge. Take the horse out in the middle of the street. 法官 我同意 把马牵到路中间
[17:51] Come on, horse. 过来 听话
[17:53] Come on. Come on, horse. Come to Daddy. 快过来 快过来 小宝贝 来爸爸这
[17:59] Come on, Billy- boy. Come on. 过来 伙计 快过来
[18:03] Billy- boy. Come on, Billy- boy. Come on, Billy- boy. 嗨 快过来 伙计 快过来
[18:08] Yeah, come on, fella. 嗨 过来 伙计
[18:10] Come on, Billy- boy. Come over here. 过来 伙计 到我这来
[18:15] Come on. 嘿 过来啊
[18:22] Come on, Billy- boy. Come to Daddy. That’s it. Come on, Billy- boy. Come on. 嘿 小宝贝 到这来 就是这样 过来
[18:36] Come on, fella. Come on. 伙计 到这里来
[18:39] Yeah, attaboy. Yeah, yeah. 就是这样 乖宝贝 对的
[18:45] Well, that’s fair and square and good enough for me. Case dismissed. 好的 对我来说这样很好也很公平 案子结束了
[19:02] We’d better get outta here before they wise up. 在他们明白过来之前我们最好离开这里
[19:09] Hold it, you two! 你们两个站住
[19:11] I’m overrulin’ the judge. 我要推翻这个法官
[19:15] There’s somethin’ real snaky goin’ on. 有什么阴险的事情在发生
[19:19] I know you, Chris. 我知道你 克里斯
[19:22] A lot of people know you. 许多人知道你
[19:25] Mostly sheriffs. 大多数警官都知道你
[19:29] That’s my horse. 这是我的马
[19:31] I want him. 我要他
[19:34] And I’m gonna have him. 而且我要拥有他
[19:39] I’ll count to three. 我数到三
[19:46] They’ll draw on two. 他们数到二就会拔枪
[19:51] One… 一…
[19:54] two… 二…
[20:24] Let’s go. 我们走
[20:40] That’s my horse! Let’s get after them! 那是我的马! 跟上他们!
[21:04] Is that your horse? 那是你的马?
[21:06] Nope. 不是
[21:09] Coley’s the thief. Stole my horse in Dodge. Rigged faro game. 克莱是个小偷 在道奇偷了我的马 还操纵赌博游戏
[21:14] So you stole his, huh? 所以你偷了他的马 是吗?
[21:17] Yeah. 是的
[21:19] Well, that’s only fair. 是的 那很公平
[21:23] You didn’t really have to call me a poor slob, did you? 你真的不必叫我可怜的傻瓜 不是吗?
[21:30] Name’s Keno. 我叫科诺
[21:34] I like that better than “poor slob”. 我更喜欢叫你”可怜的傻瓜”
[21:37] I know you from someplace. 我在一些地方听说过你
[21:40] Fresno, Laramie, St Joe. 在夫勒斯诺市 拉若米尔 圣约瑟夫
[21:45] You ever been a lawman? 你曾经当过律师?
[21:47] – I just got out. – For what? – 我刚不干了 – 为什么
[21:52] No questions. 别问问题
[21:55] No questions. 不问问题
[22:40] Hello, Chris. 嗨 克里斯
[22:42] It sure seems to be my day for strangers. 看来今天注定还要遇到更多陌生人啊
[22:47] Oh, you were magnificent. 噢 你太棒了刚才
[22:50] Both of you. 你们两个
[22:52] There you were, standing on the scaffold… 你们当时站在绞刑架上…
[22:57] alone and friendless… 孤独无援…
[22:59] and the crowd is yelling “Kill him! Kill him!” 人群们在喊”杀了他! 杀了他!”
[23:04] But you stand there, ready to die. 但是你站在那 从容赴死
[23:10] Proud and defiant and unafraid. 高傲 蔑视而又无所畏惧
[23:16] And suddenly there’s a voice. 就在那时 一个声音传来
[23:20] “No.” “不同意”
[23:22] And Chris, Chris steps forward. 然后 克里斯 他走上前来
[23:25] As cool as the other side of the pillow. 冷静的像石头一样
[23:32] One man against a thousand. 一个可以以一敌百的男人
[23:35] Chris, I’m so glad I follow you. 克里斯 我能跟随你太高兴了
[23:37] My cousin said to me “Find a man. He’s called Chris, and he will help you.” 我的表妹和我说 “找到一个叫克里斯的男人 他会帮助你”
[23:43] – Who’s your cousin? – In Mexico everyone is a cousin. – 你表妹是谁? – 在墨西哥 每个人都是兄弟姐妹
[23:48] And all the cousins are in trouble now. Big trouble. 但是现在所有的兄弟姐妹们遇到了很大的麻烦 大麻烦
[23:52] Angel Quintero has been captured. 金特罗已经被抓起来了
[23:55] He is our only leader. 他是我们唯一的领袖
[23:57] With him we are something. Without him we are nothing. 有他在我们或许能做些事情 但没有他我们什么也做不成
[24:03] He’s in prison. We need your help. 他在监狱里 我们需要你的帮助
[24:07] – Have you tried to get him out yourself? – We have the will but not the way. – 你们试过自己救他出来吗? – 我们有这个想法但是不知道怎么做
[24:11] Diego, the prison comandante – he’s a crazy one, and our hands are tied. 迪亚戈 监狱长官… 他是个疯狂的人 我们因此而束缚了手脚
[24:17] Un gato con guante no caza raton.
[24:23] A cat with… with mittens doesn’t catch the rat. 一只猫… 一只有手套但是抓不住老鼠的猫
[24:30] Will you help us? 你会帮助我们吗?
[24:32] I have money. 我有钱
[24:35] I have lots of money. 我有很多钱
[24:37] Here, it’s all yours. 看 这些都是你的
[24:40] – $600. – American? – $600 – 美元?
[24:43] It’s American. 是美元
[24:47] This prison, is it a big one? 这个监狱 是个大监狱吗
[24:49] It’s the Cave of the Rats. It’s like a fort. 那是”鼠穴” 那里就像是一个堡垒
[24:54] I’ve heard of it. 我听说过
[25:13] I’d need help. More men. 我需要一些帮助 我需要更多的人
[25:16] We have the men. Quick with the guns, but slow with the brains. 我们有人 四肢发达 头脑简单
[25:23] Six men. 六个人
[25:25] Not enough to cause suspicion, just enough to do the job. 不至于引起怀疑 又能完成任务
[25:36] Six men. $100 a man. 六个人 每人$100
[25:39] You like? 你觉得怎么样?
[25:42] Yeah… 可以…
[25:44] I like. 我同意
[25:48] – It’s a deal. – Thanks. – 成交 – 谢谢
[25:51] Oh, and Chris? Chris, can I fight with you? 哦 那克里斯呢? 克里斯 我可以和你并肩战斗吗?
[25:56] Oh, it’s not for the money – I could not take it – but it’s for Quintero. 哦 那不是为了钱… 我也不能要… 只是为了金特罗
[26:01] Not on the basis of what you did against Keno. 基于你对科诺所做的看来不行
[26:05] Oh, but I’m young, I’m strong, I’m angry. 噢 但是我很年强 很强壮 而且很愤怒
[26:08] And I will learn. 并且我会学习
[26:10] Besides, my cousin says that seven is a lucky number for you, no? 而且 我妹妹说七对你来说是一个幸运数字 不是吗?
[26:18] – What’s your name? – Maximiliano Bienvenido O’Leary. – 你叫什么? – 马克西米利
[26:22] Why do you people always have such long names? 为什么你们都有这么长的名字?
[26:25] I don’t know. Perhaps it’s because we all have such short lives. 我不知道 也许因为我们都有着如此短暂的生命
[26:31] Well, Chris? Can I fight with you? 那 克里斯? 我可以和你并肩战斗吗?
[26:41] – Welcome, Max. – Thank you, Chris. – 欢迎 小马 – 谢谢 克里斯
[27:12] Cave- in! 进洞去!
[27:18] Cave- in! 进洞去!
[27:43] We’ll get you outta here. 我们会把你弄出去的
[27:46] We’ll get you out. We’ll get you out. 我们会把你弄出去 会的
[27:54] Hold on, we’ll get you outta here. 坚持住 我们会把你弄出去
[28:08] Get him out! Get him out! 把他弄出去! 弄出去!
[28:12] Ah! 噢!
[29:00] That’s great. That’s gonna cost us nothin’ but time and money. 这很棒哈 这只会花费我们的时间和金钱
[29:03] I told you it might collapse. The surface charge was too much. 我已经告诉过你可能会塌 表面的承受的负担太大了
[29:07] You’re all back and no brains, boy. So you stick your damn advice. 你们都退缩了还没脑子 伙计 所以坚持你该死的建议去吧
[29:11] The company shouldn’t hire your kind. 公司就不该雇佣你们这种人
[29:13] Pick up your card and get your butt back up in the trees where you belong… 捡起你们的卡 然后把你们的屁股退回到你们的树上去
[29:20] He ain’t worth killin’, Cassie. 他不值得杀 凯西
[29:27] I wish I was as sure of that as you are! 我希望自己像你一样确定!
[29:32] You’re through, you hear? You’re through! 你被解雇了 听到了吗 被解雇了!
[29:35] Get the hell off of this property before I call the sheriff! Go on! 在我叫警察之前赶快给我滚出这里! 快!
[29:40] – What the hell are you doin’ here? – I’m lookin’ for you. – 你到底在这里做什么? – 我在找你
[29:43] – What’s on your mind? – I’ve got somethin’ going. – 你在想什么 – 我有些事情
[29:47] I need ya. 我需要你
[29:50] – Who is this? – Name’s Keno. – 这是谁? – 叫科诺
[29:56] This is a rough go, huh, Cassie? 这是个糟糕的离开啊 是吧 凯西
[29:59] Yeah. 是啊
[30:01] If I hang around here much longer, I’ll end up in jail. 如果我再在这里逗留下去 我会死在监狱里
[30:05] Wouldn’t you rather blow one up? 你不想把某人弄死吗?
[30:09] – For money or for laughs? – About as much as you’d make in a year. – 为了钱还是找乐子? – 会给你你一年挣的钱
[30:13] $100. $100
[30:16] Not many laughs. 没很多乐子
[30:20] I don’t work here no more. 我不再这里工作了
[30:23] I guess I might… 我想我会…
[30:26] take you up on that. 跟着你们吧
[30:54] Chris, how are ya? It’s good to see ya. 克里斯 怎么样最近? 见到你很高兴啊
[30:57] Long time. I’m sorry about your hat, stranger. 很长时间了啊 对你的帽子很抱歉 陌生人
[31:00] – Yeah, so am I. – This is my friend, Keno. – 啊 我也是 – 这是我的朋友 科诺
[31:02] Well, then you’re no stranger. Levi. 那 现在没有陌生人了 莱维
[31:05] Come on in. Get in there. 进来吧 快进来吧
[31:11] Well, sit down, sit down. 好的 坐下 坐下
[31:14] This is my… 这是我的…
[31:16] This is my wife. 这是我的妻子
[31:19] She’s a good woman, but she don’t like strangers, just me. 她是个好女人 但是她不喜欢陌生人 除了我
[31:24] So I notice. 我看出来了
[31:26] Kinda surprise you a little bit that I got these shots left in me? 我开的枪你们吓一跳吧
[31:29] – You didn’t wait very long to fire ’em. – I didn’t have much time. – 你没多等就开枪了 – 我当时没有时间
[31:33] Supper’s just about ready. We’re havin’ beans. 晚餐马上好了 吃豆子
[31:36] – Hope you like beans. It’s all we’re havin’. – Fine, fine. – 希望你们喜欢豆子 这只有豆子了 – 没问题 好的
[31:39] Milk for the kids. No whisky. We can’t afford it. 牛奶是给孩子的 没有威士忌 我们买不起
[31:42] – Land does look a little tough and dry. – It’s like jerky. Dry well don’t help none. – 地看起来有点干旱 – 就像牛肉干 井干枯了 一点用没有了
[31:47] – Why don’t you dig a new one? – No time. I gotta feed the family first. – 为什么不挖一个新的? – 没时间 我得首先养家
[31:54] Would $100 help? $100 有帮助吗?
[32:15] – What’s the action? – Prison break. In Mexico. – 什么活? – 越狱 在墨西哥
[32:25] No, Chris. 这不行 克里斯
[32:28] I’ve packed all that in. 我已经洗手不干了
[32:32] I do my talkin’ with my… 现在我大部分只是…
[32:34] mouth now, mostly. 说说而已了
[32:38] Besides, I’m too old. 再说 我太老了
[32:40] It’s time for a- settin’ and a- lookin’. 是时候安定下来过日子了
[32:44] Most of the time, anyway. 大部分时间 总之
[32:48] $100 would dig you a new well. $100 够你打个新井的了
[32:51] Buy you a lot of staples. 能买很多粮食
[32:57] I ain’t as fast as I used to be. 我不像以前那么快了
[32:59] You’re probably a lot smarter. And you look just as tough. 你也许更聪明了 你看起来还是很厉害
[33:09] Well, what do you say we find out the way we used to? 你觉得我们按我们过去的方法决定怎么样?
[33:13] One… two… three. 1… 2… 3…
[33:31] I think you’re just bein’ kind to me, Chris. In more ways than one. 我觉得你只是让着我 克里斯 以各种方式
[33:36] No, I’ve got guns. 没有 我有枪
[33:39] But nobody handles a knife like you do. 但没人像你用刀这么好
[33:42] – Beans, Mr Morgan? – Beans, Mrs Morgan. – 是豆子吗?摩根先生 – 是豆子 摩根女士
[33:47] I’ll think it over. 我会想想的
[34:51] Buffalo Ben, is he? Never heard of him. 他是水牛本吗? 从没听说过这个人
[35:07] It ain’t all that hard to shoot at somethin’ that don’t shoot back. I don’t like rebs. 要射中不会反过来射你的东西不是很难嘛 另外我不喜欢南方士兵
[35:12] I think I just might shoot the buttons right off of that mangy uniform. 我想我要立刻射掉那污秽制服上的扣子
[35:47] Now you better get your friend to the doctor. 现在你最好带你朋友去看医生
[35:54] It’s just a part of the show, folks. Just a part of the show. 乡亲们 这只是表演的一部分 只是表演的一部分
[35:59] Step right over here and meet God and Billy Joe Hatfield for only ten cents. 只要10分钱来这看看上帝和比利乔哈费尔得
[36:04] One thin dime, the tenth part of a dollar. 只是小小的一毛钱 一块钱的十分之一
[36:07] Yes, sir, folks. The one and only Billy Joe… 是的乡亲们 我们唯一的比利乔…
[36:11] direct from a colossal and successful tour… 直接来自一个巨大的成功的巡演…
[36:19] Hello, Chris. 你好 克里斯
[36:23] Don’t you remember me? 你不记得我了吗?
[36:33] Slater. 斯莱特
[36:38] It’s… it’s useless, Chris. 这个… 没用了 克里斯
[36:44] It’s just about as useless as I am. 跟我一样没用
[36:47] I’ve seen phoney acts, friend, but you’re not one of ’em. 朋友 我见过许多假的表演 但你不是
[36:50] You’re damn right I’m not, friend. 你太对了 我的朋友
[36:53] – Slater, this is Keno. – Slater. – 斯莱特 这是科诺 – 斯莱特
[36:56] I’m a freak, Keno. I’m a half- man, half- gun. 我是一个怪物 基诺 我是半人 半枪
[37:01] I can’t whip a six- year- old girl in a fair fight… 在一场公平打斗中我不能打一个六岁的小女孩
[37:04] but I can blow a man’s eyeballs out at a hundred yards in a sandstorm. 但我能在沙尘天气中百码打中一个人的眼球
[37:11] Yes, sir, I’m a real attraction. 是的先生 我很受欢迎
[37:15] This is a tough way to make a livin’. 日子不好过啊
[37:17] You know a better? 你知道怎样日子能好过点?
[37:20] Better than this. 比这好点
[37:22] Chris, nobody ever heard of a one- armed gunny. 克里斯 没人听过独臂的枪手
[37:28] Not until just now. 马上他们就要听过了
[37:36] Can we see you in town later? 待会能在城里见你吗?
[37:40] Yeah. 是的
[37:50] You ain’t just feelin’ sorry for me? 你不是只是同情我?
[38:02] A wife and a gaggle of kids. So you sold out, Levi? 一个老婆以及一个小屁孩 你卖掉了 莱维?
[38:05] No, no. I bought in. 没有 我买入了
[38:08] No, it takes a man my age to appreciate a real woman. She’s worth it, too. 要像我这种年纪才能欣赏一个女人 她也值得欣赏
[38:13] I appreciate ’em, Levi, every one I ever had. I just appreciated the hell out of ’em. 我感激我遇到的所有女孩们 利瓦伊 感激的要死
[38:18] I don’t think you ever met a real woman, nino. 我认为你没遇到过一个真正的女人 尼诺
[38:22] – Except maybe your mama. – Yeah. – 或许除了你妈妈 – 是啊
[38:26] Los hombres tienen que pelear, las mujeres tienen que llorar. 男人战斗 女人哀悼
[38:36] The… the men have to fight and the women have to cry. 那个… 男人只能战斗 女人只能哭泣
[38:45] I was lonely. I wanted to say something in my own language. 我很孤单 我想用我的语言说点东西
[38:50] Why, Max, do men have to fight and women have to cry? 为什么 马克思 男人必须打斗 女人必须哭泣?
[38:56] I don’t know, Chris. It’s just a saying. 我不知道 克里斯 只是个谚语
[39:02] Comin’ out. 来了
[39:08] Oh. 哦
[39:10] I wish this was for real money. 希望这是玩真的
[39:14] Well, it won’t be long. 不会太久的
[39:17] $100. I’ve never even seen that much money before. $100 这辈子没见过这么多钱
[39:22] Sure buy a lot of watermelon. 肯定能买好多西瓜了
[39:32] You’re about to get yourself all busted up, boy. 孩子你这是要找死吗?
[39:36] Your rag arm. If you weren’t a cripple I’d break your back. 你个烂人 你要不是残疾 我会打断你的背
[39:41] It was a joke, Cassie. A joke, that’s all. 只是开个玩笑 凯西 只是一个玩笑
[39:46] I don’t see nobody laughin’. 我可没见什么人笑
[39:50] Maybe it was a bad joke. 也许这是个烂笑话
[39:56] It was a bad joke. Let him go, Cassie. 只是个烂笑话 放开他 凯西
[40:10] Queen bets. 来玩一玩
[40:13] – In for one. – Yeah. – 压一个 – 好的
[40:16] – I call. – Yeah. – 我跟 – 好
[40:19] – Comin’ round again. Ace with the queen. – Here we go. – 再来一圈 A Q – 我们走
[40:24] – Yeah. – Jack, seven, ten. – 好 – J 7 10
[40:26] May I have a word with you, Chris? 克里斯 能和你单独谈谈吗?
[40:33] These are my friends, PJ. PJ 这些都是我的朋友
[40:37] Queen, ace bets one. Q和A 赌一个
[40:43] – Call. – Hear you’re lookin’. – 跟 – 听说你在招人
[40:47] – I’m lookin’. – Well, I’m askin’. – 我是在招人 – 我想加入
[41:02] You sure you’re up to it, PJ? 你确定你想干 PJ?
[41:07] Yeah, I’m up to it. 是的 我想干
[41:09] You wanna know what it is? 你想知道是什么活吗?
[41:14] Well, if you’re in, it’s all right with me. 如过你能干 我也没问题
[41:17] You wanna know the money? 你想知道报酬多少?
[41:20] Whatever you say. 你说多少就是多少
[41:28] There’s a seat open over here, PJ. 这有个空位 PJ
[41:48] Seven here. 一张7
[43:34] Hurry up. Come on. 快点 跟上
[43:37] Speed it up. Move it. Get in the wagon. 快点 赶紧的 上车
[44:21] Papa! Papa! 爸爸! 爸爸!
[44:23] Papa! Papa! 爸爸! 爸爸!
[44:26] Hijo. 天啊
[44:31] Get back! Get in the wagon! 回去! 回车上去!
[44:34] Get back! Get back! 回去! 回去!
[44:40] – Leave him alone! – Get back! – 别管他! – 回去!
[45:03] Diaz, go get the colonel quickly. 迪亚兹 快点去找上校
[45:09] My son, it’s been such a long time. 我的孩子 好久了啊
[45:20] Come on, old man. Get in the wagon! 快点 老头 上车
[45:23] And you, boy, go to hell. 你 小孩 滚一边去
[45:26] He’s our prisoner. They have to go back. 他是我们的囚犯 他们必须回去
[45:32] I’m warning you, sir. Get out of my way. 我警告你 一边去
[46:08] Where do you live? 你住哪?
[46:11] In the hills. 在这山里
[46:14] Have you no home? 你没家吗?
[46:17] They burned it. 被他们烧了
[46:21] Where will you go? 你要去哪?
[46:23] To find my father. 去找我爸爸
[46:26] Well, maybe we can help you. 好吧 也许我们能帮你
[46:30] Why do you want to help me? 你们为什么要帮我?
[46:39] You ask too many questions. 你问题问太多了
[46:41] – I asked only one. – Then I will ask one. – 我只问了一个 – 那我也问一个
[46:45] Where will you go if not with us? 如果你不跟我们走你去哪?
[47:10] I will ride with him. 我跟他一起骑
[47:48] – What is your name? – Levi Morgan. What’s yours? – 你叫什么? – 莱维摩根 你呢
[47:51] – Emiliano Zapata. – I’ll call you Emil. – Emiliano Zapata – 我叫你艾米尔吧
[47:54] – I’ll call you Levi. – All right. – 我叫你莱维 – 好的
[48:21] He’s the one I told you about. 他就是我跟你讲过的那个人
[48:27] There he is. The one I told you about. 他就是 我跟你讲过的那个
[48:34] Do you not know interfering with a federal guard is a prison offence? 你难道不知道干涉一个联邦守卫是对监狱的冒犯吗?
[48:39] I made a mistake. You have my apologies, Colonel. 我犯了个错 在此道歉 上校
[48:43] Next time you will act differently? 下次你不会这么做了?
[48:45] You may be sure of that, Colonel. A lot differently. 请您放心上校 绝对不这么干了
[48:49] – What are you looking for here? – Silver. – 你们在这找什么? – 银子
[48:53] – What else? – Gold? – 还有什么? – 金子?
[48:57] Without supplies? No food or tools? 没有供给? 没有食物工具?
[49:00] You hunt silver with a gun? You shoot it like an animal? 你用枪找银子?你像射动物样射银子?
[49:04] No, we thought we would get our supplies here. 没有 我们想我们能从这弄到供给
[49:07] There is nothing here, senor. No silver in the hills – only rebels. 这里什么也没有 先生 山里没银子… 只有反叛者
[49:12] I’m glad you told us that, Colonel. 很高兴你告诉我们 上校
[49:15] If we see any rebels, we’ll report them to you. 如果我们见到了叛军 我们会给您报告的
[49:18] You will not stay long, senor. 你不会呆久的 先生
[49:20] Only until we get what we came for. 直到拿到我们来这要拿的东西
[49:23] I trust that will be soon. 我相信很快的
[49:25] We all do, Colonel. 我们都相信 上校
[49:46] Una mona se vista de seda, mona se queda. Una mona se vista de seda, mona se queda.
[49:52] A pig without armour is still but a pig. 没有盔甲的猪仍是一头猪
[50:19] Here comes Maximiliano! 马克西米利来了!
[50:23] Maximiliano! Maximiliano! 马克西米利! 马克西米利!
[50:27] Over here, Maximiliano! 到这里 马克西米利
[50:51] I see and you see. 都看到了
[50:53] All the young men are hidden in the hills. 所有年轻人都躲在山里
[50:57] They’ll come down when Quintero is free and not before. 只有金特罗自由了他们才会出去
[52:01] No, no, no. So, so, so, so, so, so. 别 别 这样 嗯…
[52:20] Oh, oh, oh. 噢 噢 噢
[52:23] Yeah. 爽
[52:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[52:29] – Gracias. – De nada. – 谢谢 – 不用
[52:39] It’s Lobero. 是路培劳
[52:44] – Is that a welcome party or a lynch party? – With Lobero, you never can tell. – 那是欢迎会还是行刑会? – 你永远不知道路培劳要干什么
[53:07] $600. $600
[53:09] American. 美元
[53:13] Where are the cannons? The guns? The dynamite? 大炮呢? 枪呢? 炸药呢?
[53:18] Is this, these few men… 就这几个人…
[53:23] this is what you bring to take our little dove from Diego? 这就是你找来的救人的人?
[53:27] – You don’t understand, Lobero. – I understand. Does he understand? – 你不懂 路培劳 – 我懂 他懂吗?
[53:33] That one? 那个?
[53:35] He is the leader. 他是头儿
[53:38] I can tell. It is in the eyes. 我认得出 从他的眼睛
[53:43] Does he understand that he will have to fight against soldiers? 他明白他要跟士兵战斗?
[53:47] Soldiers, not Indians with little bows and arrows. 士兵 不是只有弓箭的印第安人
[53:51] Soldiers! 10 times more than you. 士兵!是你们的10倍之多
[53:55] 20, 30 times more. 20倍 30倍多
[53:58] – He has a plan. – He has a plan? – 他有计划 – 他有计划?
[54:03] He also has our money, but I am the only one that has the men and the guns. 他还拿了我们的钱 但只有我才有人和枪
[54:09] What plan? Where is this plan? 什么计划? 计划在哪?
[54:14] When I’m ready, I’ll tell ya. 我准备好了 就会告诉你
[54:19] When he is ready. 当他准备好
[54:22] Not when Lobero is ready, when he is ready! 不是当路培劳准备好 当他准备好!
[54:25] – Well, give him a chance, Lobero. – I do not need your advice! – 好吧 给他一个机会 路培劳 – 我不需要你的意见!
[54:32] All right. 好吧
[54:35] I will wait. 我等
[54:37] But not for long. 但不会太久
[54:40] Vamonosl Vamonosl
[54:54] – Levi? – Huh? – 莱维? – 嗯?
[54:58] Will my father ever come home? 我爸爸还会回家吗?
[55:01] Oh, you bet he will. 哦 肯定会的
[55:05] – Levi? – Hm? – 莱维? – 嗯?
[55:09] Will you be my father until he comes home? 在我爸爸回来前你做我爸爸好吗?
[55:13] You bet I will. 好的
[55:20] – Levi? – What? – 莱维? – 怎么啦?
[55:23] Why is it that people always fight? 为什么人们要一直打仗?
[55:27] Well, someday you’re gonna be an old man, just like me… 这个 有天你会跟我一样成为一个老人…
[55:31] and when you are you may get an answer to that question and if you do… 那时你可能得到那个问题的答案 如果你知道了…
[55:37] you tell me, will ya? 你告诉我 好吗?
[55:39] You bet I will. 我会的
[55:49] – Max? – Hm? – 马克思? – 嗯?
[55:52] You ever been inside the rathole? 你去过老鼠洞吗?
[55:56] Not yet. 还没有
[56:00] Well, you will be. 你会的
[56:04] – How’s that? – We gotta get the layout. – 为什么? – 我们得拿到布局图
[56:10] How are we going to get in? 我们怎么进去?
[56:15] Just ride in. 骑马进去
[56:45] I’m a freak. I’m a freak. 我是一个怪胎 我是一个怪胎
[56:48] Rag man… rag arm. 烂人… 烂胳膊
[56:50] I’m a freak. 我是一个怪胎
[56:53] Freak… freak. 怪胎 怪胎
[56:56] Freak. 怪胎
[56:58] Buffalo Ben, is he? Never heard of him. 水牛本 是吗? 从没听过这个人
[57:05] Rag arm… You’re going to get yourself all busted up, boy. 烂胳膊… 你这是在找死 孩子
[57:13] If you weren’t a cripple, I’d break your back. 要不是你残疾 我会打断你的背
[57:16] It was a joke, Cassie. A joke, that’s all. 只是个笑话 凯西 只是个笑话
[57:19] I don’t see nobody laughin’. 我没见谁笑
[58:36] We need water for our horses. 我们需要给我们的马弄点水
[58:39] You must have permission. 你必须有许可证
[58:41] Well, your colonel is an old friend. 你的上校是我的老朋友
[58:46] I will check with the sergeant. 我跟军士确认下
[58:50] Permission to water horses. 饮马许可
[58:53] Si. Si
[58:56] The sergeant, he will talk to the colonel. 中士 他会跟上校讲
[59:00] It’s a nice place you’ve got here. 你这地方不错
[59:02] Thank you. The presidente himself gave us a commendation. 谢谢 总统本人给我们了表扬
[59:06] – It’s a big place. – 200 men. – 地方很大 – 200人
[59:11] Does my friend work you seven days a week? 我的朋友让你一周七天都工作吗?
[59:13] It is hard work. But only six days. 工作很苦 但只有六天
[59:16] Sunday is no work. 星期天休息
[59:19] – Our wives come that day. – Early, I bet, huh? – 我们的老婆那天过来 – 很早我猜 是吗?
[59:23] Unhappily, no, sir. In the afternoon after church. 非常不幸不是的 先生 在下午礼拜之后
[59:27] Some just say they are wives. 一些人说她们是妻子
[59:30] I have two. 我有两个
[59:34] – The prisoners’ wives come too? – Never. Seven days a week for them. – 犯人的妻子也来吗? – 从不 他们一周七天工作
[59:40] Well, have fun with both your wives. 好吧 跟你的两个妻子好好玩
[59:59] Ah, the treasure hunters. 啊 寻宝人
[1:00:03] You are just in time. 来的正是时候
[1:00:06] You will talk now… 你们现在说…
[1:00:09] or you will never talk again. 或者再也没机会说
[1:00:15] Who are your district leaders? 你们的地区领导是谁?
[1:00:20] Where are your guns? 你们的枪在哪?
[1:00:24] What are your orders? 你们接到的命令是什么?
[1:00:39] With what treacherous generals do you meet? 你们跟哪个反叛的将军见面?
[1:00:50] I repeat, with what treacherous generals do you meet? 我重复 你们跟哪个反叛的将军见面?
[1:01:35] I cannot ask your forgiveness, my friends. 我不求你们的原谅 我的朋友
[1:01:39] I can only ask it of God. 我只能祈求上帝了
[1:02:59] The ceremony is over. 仪式结束了
[1:03:01] Soon there will be another… 很快就有另外一个
[1:03:04] and another, and another, until you learn. 以及另一个 另一个 直到你长了教训
[1:03:40] Did you find your silver? 你找到银子了吗?
[1:03:43] – No silver. – Where are the rest of your men? – 没有 – 你的其他的人呢?
[1:03:49] In the hills. 在山里
[1:03:51] Oh, that is dangerous. The hills are full of bandits and criminals. 哦 很危险啊 山里都是土匪和罪犯
[1:03:57] You will be leaving soon? 你们马上要离开了吗?
[1:04:02] Good. I would advise it. 很好 我建议这么做
[1:04:05] I have advised it before. 我以前建议过
[1:04:11] Yes. 是的
[1:04:15] Very few men have impressed me as you have, Colonel. 很少有人像您一样给我留下这么深刻的印象 上校
[1:04:36] Lieutenant. 中尉
[1:04:40] Did you notice anything… anything unusual? 你注意到什么不寻常的事了吗?
[1:04:43] No, sir. 没有 长官
[1:04:46] That is why you are not a colonel. 那就是为什么你不是上校
[1:04:49] They did not water their horses. 他们没有饮马
[1:04:51] Why did they come here? 他们为什么来这里
[1:05:07] You’ve seen what I’ve seen, except in the prison. 你们都看到我见过的东西 除了监狱
[1:05:11] You should be glad you didn’t see it. 你们应该高兴你们没看到
[1:05:16] That’s 200 of ’em. 他们有200人
[1:05:19] – That’s thirty to one. – Thin odds. – 30比1 – 几率很小
[1:05:22] What about Lobero? 路培劳怎么处理?
[1:05:25] You never can tell with him. He changes like the wind. 你永远不能跟他谈 他跟风一样善变
[1:05:28] – Without him, we might be dead. – Even with him, we might be. – 没有他 我们也许会死 – 就算加上他 我们也可能死
[1:05:33] You want out? Nobody told you it would be easy. You’re being paid to do a job. 你不想干了? 没人说过简单 你是收了钱在做事
[1:05:38] I’m gonna do what I have to do, you’re gonna do what you have to do. 我会做我必须做的 你必须做你必须做的
[1:05:46] Anybody that wants out is out. 不想干的人就走吧
[1:06:58] When do we fight? 我们何时战斗?
[1:07:00] Ask Chris. 问克里斯
[1:07:05] You. 你
[1:07:08] You have looked. You have seen. 你都看到了
[1:07:11] What do you wait for? 你在等什么?
[1:07:14] I say attack, now. 我说现在进攻吧
[1:07:18] You have been paid. 你收了钱的
[1:07:20] Earn it. You have taken the money, but you do not deliver the goods. 挣来的 你收了钱 但你没送货
[1:07:27] What do you know of this land? 你知道这片地的什么?
[1:07:30] Of my people and their needs? 我的人民以及他们的需求?
[1:07:38] You are nothing but a stinking hired killer. 你除了是一个臭名昭著的雇佣杀手什么也不是
[1:07:43] You say you have a plan. 你说你有计划
[1:07:45] What is this plan for my people? 给我的人的计划是什么
[1:08:01] You’re not one of your people. 你不是你的人的一员
[1:08:09] You are a liar and a coward. 你是一个骗子还是懦夫
[1:08:12] If you move any way but backwards, then you lose that eye. 敢往前走 你眼睛就没了
[1:08:18] Now get outta here. 滚吧
[1:08:37] Vamonosl 我们出发
[1:08:39] Ha! Ha! 驾! 驾!
[1:08:56] There go our troops. 这就是我们的军队
[1:09:16] Emil, are you sure this is the way? 诶米尔 你确定是这条路?
[1:09:20] I am sure. I think. 我想我确定
[1:09:24] – There are gonna be three wagons? – That’s what I saw before. – 有三辆马车? – 那是我之前见到的
[1:09:30] Chris. 克里斯
[1:09:33] I don’t believe him. Lobero. 我不相信他 路培劳
[1:09:36] – About what? – The money. – 关于什么? – 钱
[1:09:38] You do not help us only because of the money. 你不是只为了钱才帮我们
[1:09:41] Do you, Chris? 你呢 克里斯?
[1:09:45] Like Max says, you ask too many questions. 像马克思说的 你问问题太多了
[1:11:09] Drop it! 放下枪!
[1:11:14] – Vamonos, vamonos. – Amigos, atras, atras. – 出发 出发 – 人 被引来了 被引来了
[1:11:17] Atras, atras. 来了 来了
[1:11:25] Come on! Move it! 快! 出来!
[1:11:28] Let’s go! Everybody out. 出来! 都出来
[1:11:33] Vamonos, vamonos. Rapido, rapido. 出发 出发 快 快
[1:11:36] Rapidol Vamonos. 快出发
[1:11:39] – Vamonos, vamonos. – Papal Papal Papal – 出发 出发 – 爸爸 爸爸
[1:11:58] Back in the wagon! 回到马车上!
[1:12:01] Come on! Get in there! Get back in the wagon! 快点! 进去! 回马车!
[1:12:06] Come on. Come on. 快点 快点
[1:12:15] Come on! 上去!
[1:12:18] And you, and you, and you… 你 你 你
[1:12:41] Now we got somethin’ to work with. It cuts the odds. Not much, but some. 现在我们有活干了 减小了点可能性 不多 但有一点
[1:12:45] Chris, I have 20 men. One for each rifle and each horse. They’re ready to fight. 克里斯 我有20个人 每人一匹马一把枪 他们准备好战斗了
[1:12:50] – But can they? – Well, they’re young, strong, angry… – 但他们能? – 他们年轻 强壮 而且充满愤怒
[1:12:53] – And they will learn, huh? – Right. – 还有他们会张教训 是吧? – 是的
[1:12:56] Get on the horses! 上马!
[1:13:44] Drink. 喝吧
[1:13:49] Drink. 喝啊
[1:13:56] It is hot. 有点热
[1:14:01] It is good for you. 对你有好处
[1:14:06] You are skinny. 你太瘦了
[1:14:10] You could be such a fine- looking man. 你本是一个很帅的人啊
[1:14:15] You have a good face. 你的脸很漂亮
[1:14:21] Did your mother never feed you? 你妈从不喂你?
[1:14:29] Maybe I should fatten you up. 也许我该把你养肥
[1:14:40] About last night… 关于昨夜…
[1:14:43] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:14:48] – But of all of ’em, why you? – I was the closest. – 但是所有人中为什么是你? – 我离得最近
[1:14:53] This uniform didn’t bother you none? 这套制服不再让你反感了?
[1:14:57] Why should it? 为什么会?
[1:15:00] It’s dead, man. 它死了
[1:15:02] You’re wearing a shroud. 你穿着一个寿衣
[1:15:08] You don’t know what it’s like, Cassie. 你不知道这是什么滋味 凯西
[1:15:12] Bein’ lonely an’ all. 一直这么孤独
[1:15:16] People look at ya like you’re some sort of animal. 人们看你就像你是某种动物
[1:15:19] Slater, you are an amateur. 斯莱特 你太不成熟了
[1:15:22] You don’t know what being lonely really is. 你不知道什么才是真正的孤独
[1:15:25] If it’s conversation you’re looking for, tell me how you got to be a cripple… 如果你只是找话 告诉我你怎么瘸的…
[1:15:29] and I’ll tell you all about bein’ black. 然后我会告诉你作为黑人的滋味
[1:15:56] – Do they always cover the wagons? – Yes. – 他们经常盖住马车? – 是的
[1:15:59] To keep the sulphur from blowing away in the wind. 为了防止硫磺被风吹走
[1:16:04] – Where do they go? – To the railroad. – 他们去哪? – 去铁路
[1:16:07] – How far? – Two, maybe three miles. – 多远? – 2 也许3英里路
[1:16:12] – Every day? – Sometimes twice. – 每天? – 有时一天两次
[1:16:17] – What’s at the railroad? – A small place. – 铁路上有什么? – 一个小地方
[1:16:20] An office for the railroad and a cantina for the federales. 一个铁路的小办公室以及一个给联邦军队的小酒吧
[1:16:55] Our Father, who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name… 我们的天父 愿人以你的名为圣
[1:17:22] – How’s it goin’? – Rough. – 如何? – 不好弄
[1:17:28] They wanna learn. I’ve tried to teach ’em. Some of ’em could be damn good. 他们想学 我试着教他们 他们有些能变得很好
[1:17:32] But we need more time. 但我们需要更多时间
[1:17:36] There’s no more time. Tomorrow’s ladies’ day at the rathole. 没有时间了 明天就是拉斯勒的女士开饭日
[1:17:40] They’ll hardly be in a fightin’ mood. 他们都没有战斗的欲望
[1:17:43] Too bad Lobero isn’t. We could still use him. 路培劳要是在就好了 我们还能用他
[1:17:48] I don’t think you’d like him ridin’ behind ya. 我认为你不会喜欢他在你后面
[1:17:51] Gabriel. 加布里埃尔
[1:17:53] – Just in case. – No, Chris. We made a deal. It’s yours. – 只是以防万一 – 不 克里斯 我们达成了交易 这是你的
[1:17:59] When you get Quintero back, we get that back. 当金特罗回来时 我们再拿
[1:18:33] – Chris? – Yeah? – 克里斯? – 嗯?
[1:18:35] Can I go with you tomorrow? 我明天能跟你一起去吗?
[1:18:38] – No. – Why not? – 不行 – 为什么?
[1:18:41] You’re too little. 你太小了
[1:18:48] Chris? 克里斯?
[1:18:51] Mm- hm? 嗯?
[1:18:52] How big do you have to be to die? 要多大才能去死?
[1:19:04] Go to bed, Emil. 睡觉去 艾米丽
[1:19:20] You scared, reb? 你害怕吗?
[1:19:23] No. 不
[1:19:26] I am. 我很害怕
[1:19:29] You just don’t give a damn. Ain’t that about it, Slater? 你不在乎 是吧 斯莱特
[1:19:33] No, you just don’t believe in life after birth. 不 你只是在出生后不相信生命
[1:19:38] Do you? 你呢?
[1:19:42] Did once. 有过一次
[1:19:46] Now I can’t even get a job to support my wife and kids. 现在我甚至不能找到份养家糊口的工作
[1:19:49] And you think you’ve got troubles? 你认为你陷入困难了?
[1:19:52] You could have been a black one- armed gunny. 你本可以可以成为一个黑人独臂枪手
[1:20:01] You got a wife and kids? 你有老婆小孩?
[1:20:05] What happened? 发生了什么?
[1:20:12] She found a whole man. 她找到了个正常人
[1:20:15] Well, I guess that makes her about half a woman. And you’re better off, boy. 好吧 我想他让她成了半个女人 小孩子们 你们最好走开
[1:20:44] These people… 这些人…
[1:20:47] they got you hooked. 你被他们牵绊了
[1:20:53] No man gets hooked unless he wants to be hooked. 没人能被牵绊除非他想
[1:20:58] Besides, what else is there? 另外 那里还有什么?
[1:21:01] There’s no more open land. 没有更多开阔的土地
[1:21:04] Mountain man is dead. 山区居民都死了
[1:21:06] Buffalo are gone. Soon the horses’ll go. 水牛没了 很快野马也没有了
[1:21:11] Then it’ll be our turn. 然后轮到我们
[1:21:16] You know anybody that’ll be sorry to see you go? 你知道所有人看你离去都会悲伤?
[1:21:25] Maybe these people’ll be sorry to see us go. 也许这些人看到我们离去会悲伤
[1:21:29] What am I preachin’ at you for? I’ll see you in the mornin’. 我对着你说教什么? 明早见
[1:21:34] Yeah. I hope you’ll see me tomorrow night too. 我希望明晚你也能看到我
[1:21:50] Lobero! Maximiliano comes. 路培劳! 马克西米利来了
[1:22:04] Well, tomorrow is the day. 明天就是行动的日子
[1:22:07] So, he sent you to apologise to me, uh? 他派你来给我道歉了?
[1:22:12] He wants to beg me to help him. 他想求我帮他
[1:22:16] He does not even know I’m here. He would shoot me. 他甚至不知道我在这 他会杀了我的
[1:22:20] – He’s a proud man. – A proud man. – 他是一个骄傲的人 – 一个骄傲的人
[1:22:23] He is a greedy man. 他是一个贪婪的人
[1:22:26] Well, perhaps, in the beginning, maybe he was… 好吧 也许 一开始 也许他是
[1:22:31] but now… now, he feels for us. 但现在… 他对我们有感情
[1:22:35] Then let him fight for us. 那么让他为我们战斗吧
[1:22:41] I hear that he has an army. 我听说他有一支军队
[1:22:44] Killers, with rifles from the federales. 杀手们 拿着从联邦军抢来的来复枪
[1:22:48] It’s only a few farmers. 只是一些农民
[1:22:50] Listen, Lobero. If it’s an apology you want, I apologise. 听着 路培劳 如果你想要一个道歉 我道歉
[1:22:56] – I beg for your help. – Lobero, maybe we should… – 我求你帮助 – 路培劳 也许我们应该…
[1:23:00] What has Quintero ever done for us? 金特罗为我们做了什么?
[1:23:02] Has he made me a general? 他让我当将军了吗?
[1:23:05] No. 没有
[1:23:07] He has fancy clothes. He makes fancy talk. 他有漂亮衣服 他花言巧语
[1:23:11] He’s no more than a politico. 他就是一个政客
[1:23:14] What will get us guns? 什么才能带给我们枪?
[1:23:17] A little man with a funny hat… 一个带着可笑帽子的小个子…
[1:23:20] or $600 that you gave to a stranger? 还是你给陌生人的$600
[1:23:28] Chris was right. 克里斯是对的
[1:23:39] You don’t have big dreams, Lobero, only a big belly. 你没有大梦想 路培劳 只有一个大肚皮
[1:23:47] And the rest of you, remember tomorrow, when you’re half drunk and all crazy… 剩下的所有人 记着明天 当你们半醉 疯狂时
[1:23:56] that your brothers are out there dying for you. 你的兄弟们在为你们而死去
[1:24:34] Maximiliano is right. 马克西米利是对的
[1:24:37] You have no big dreams. 你没有大梦想
[1:26:18] Shh! 嘘!
[1:26:22] Shh! 嘘!
[1:27:05] My horse threw me. 我从马上摔了下来
[1:27:14] My horse threw me back… there. 我在那从马上摔了下来
[1:28:07] Out! Out! Let’s go! Hurry up! 下去! 下去! 快点!
[1:29:55] Leave me alone! Leave me alone! 放开我!放开我!
[1:33:22] PJ. PJ
[1:34:13] It’s an attack! 有攻击!
[1:35:12] Cassie! 凯西!
[1:36:10] Go! 去!
[1:37:12] Take some men. Kill Quintero, quickly. 带几个人 杀了金特罗 快
[1:37:45] Maximiliano. Hijo mio. 马克西米利 我的儿子
[1:38:30] A la torrel 泰瑞尔
[1:39:37] Keno. 科诺
[1:39:40] No questions. 没问题
[1:40:03] It will not be long for them now. 他们撑不了多久了
[1:40:09] Well, did you find your silver? 你找到银子了吗?
[1:40:16] Do not worry, Carlotta. He will not shoot us. I know this kind. 别担心 开罗塔 他不会杀了我们的 我知道这种人
[1:40:21] He fights for money, not for passion. 他为钱不是感情而战
[1:40:24] Matter of business with him. 跟他只是生意关系
[1:40:28] Maybe we can make what you call… 也许我们也许可以… 按照你的说法是
[1:40:32] a deal, huh? 交易 是吗?
[1:41:41] – Where’s your hero? – Lobero? – 你们的英雄在哪? – 路培劳?
[1:41:45] He was sick. 他病了
[1:41:47] A bullet. In… 一颗子弹 在…
[1:41:50] his belly. 他的肚子
[1:42:42] Emil, uh… I made this for ya. 艾米丽 额 我为你做了这个
[1:42:47] It’s really just a frog sticker, Emiliano… 只是一个捉青蛙的棍子 艾米丽
[1:42:50] but if a man used a real one in the right way… 但一个人用一种正确的方式使用
[1:42:53] he might be able to help his people one day. 有一天他也许能帮助他的人民
[1:42:59] – Levi? – What? – 莱维? – 什么?
[1:43:28] Chris. 克里斯
[1:43:30] Chris, we’re going to scatter in the hills and we’re going to fight them again. 克里斯 我们准备在山里散开 我们准备跟他们再次战斗
[1:43:35] We will stalk them in the night like jaguars. 在夜里我们会像美洲虎般跟踪他们
[1:43:38] We will… we will sweep down from the mountains like hawks. 我们会… 我们会像雄鹰般从山上冲下来
[1:43:43] We’re going to tear out their throats like wolves. 我们会像饿狼撕开他们的咽喉
[1:43:46] In the deserts, Chris, in the valleys, all of us, Chris… 在荒漠中 克里斯 在山谷里 我们所有人 克里斯
[1:43:57] Goodbye, Chris. 再见 克里斯
[1:44:01] Los cobardes mueren muchas muertes. El valiente, solo una. Los cobardes mueren muchas muertes. El valiente, solo una
[1:44:24] Max, you must stop them, quickly. 马克思 你必须阻止他们 快
[1:44:26] – The money. All the money. He forgot. – Chris! Chris! – 钱 所有的钱 他忘了 – 克里斯 克里斯!
[1:44:30] Max! 马克思!
[1:44:32] He did not forget. 他没忘
[1:44:38] Max? What did Chris say? 马克思? 克里斯说了什么?
[1:44:49] He said that cowards die many deaths, the brave only one. 他说懦夫会死很多回 而勇者只有一次
1969年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Nineteen Eighty-Four(一九八四)[1984]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Cannibal Holocaust(人食人实录)[1980]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme