英文名称:Guns Akimbo
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Netflix1207 | 总监 |
[01:22] | You sit on your computers. | 你坐在电脑前面 |
[01:24] | Liking pictures of smiling babies. | 给小宝宝微笑的照片点赞 |
[01:28] | Sharing inspirational quotes. | 分享心灵鸡汤 |
[01:31] | But what you really wanna see is death. | 但是你真正想看见的是死亡 |
[01:33] | You click on horrific news headlines; | 你点击可怕的新闻头条 |
[01:36] | violence, destruction, terrorism, war! | 暴力 破坏 恐怖主义 战争 |
[01:38] | Because it makes your shitty little lives | 因为它让你的废物人生 |
[01:41] | seem that little bit less shitty. | 看上去没那么废物 |
[01:45] | You wanna go viral? | 你想要走红吗 |
[01:46] | Skizm is the virus. | 斯基姆就是机会 |
[01:56] | What the fuck is up people! | 观众们过的好吗 |
[01:57] | My name is Mr. Longshot! | 我叫远射先生 |
[01:59] | And I’m Daddy Doubletaps, | 我是双击老爹 |
[02:00] | and we’re bringing you your daily dose | 我们正在为你提供每天的 |
[02:02] | – of the death toll! – Okay right now, | -死亡丧钟节目 -话不多说 |
[02:04] | if you’re new here, real quick, | 如果你是新来的 不要着急 |
[02:05] | what we do here is we rip off | 我们截来了斯基姆的直播流 |
[02:06] | Skizm’s stream to bring you our commentary | 来给大家实时报道 |
[02:08] | ’cause we’re just the fuckin’ best at it! | 因为我们才是最他妈专业的 |
[02:10] | Here we go. | 开始吧 |
[02:13] | Vadim versus Nix. Head to head. | 瓦迪姆对战妮克斯 势均力敌的战斗 |
[02:16] | Who is gonna die today? | 今天谁会长眠于此呢 |
[02:23] | She’s driving like a fucking monster! | 她就像驾驶着一个怪物一样 |
[02:26] | Nix. Nix. Nix. Nix. | 妮克斯 妮克斯 妮克斯 妮克斯 |
[02:37] | Die. Fuck you. | 给老子死 操你妈的 |
[02:38] | ♪ I get to know Your name ♪ | ♪ 我知道你的名字 ♪ |
[02:42] | ♪ If I could trace Your private number, baby ♪ | ♪ 如果我能查到你的私人号码 宝贝 ♪ |
[02:48] | God damn it! | 我靠 |
[02:49] | Fuck him. | 操他 |
[02:51] | ♪ All I know is that to me ♪ | ♪ 我只知道对我来说 ♪ |
[02:52] | ♪ You look like you’re having fun ♪ | ♪ 你看起来乐在其中 ♪ |
[02:53] | Thanks to Skizm’s tech department | 多亏斯基姆的技术部门 |
[02:55] | for bringing up this footage! | 才带来了这些镜头 |
[02:57] | – Abso-fucking-lutely! – Yes. | -真带劲 -爽 |
[02:59] | ♪ You spin me right round baby right round ♪ | ♪ 宝贝你把我搞得团团转 ♪ |
[03:02] | ♪ Like a record baby right round round round ♪ | ♪ 就像张唱片转啊转啊转 ♪ |
[03:06] | Fuck him up. | 干翻他 |
[03:07] | ♪ You spin me right round baby right round ♪ | ♪ 宝贝你把我搞得团团转 ♪ |
[03:10] | ♪ Like a record, baby right round round round ♪ | ♪ 就像张唱片转啊转啊转 ♪ |
[03:13] | ♪ You spin me round ♪ | ♪ 你让我旋转 ♪ |
[03:17] | ♪ You spin me right round ♪ | ♪ 你让我团团转 ♪ |
[03:21] | ♪ You spin me round ♪ | ♪ 你让我旋转 ♪ |
[03:40] | Nix wins. | 妮克斯获胜 |
[03:44] | It can be a fucked up world out there, right? | 这世界真他妈疯狂 对吧 |
[03:47] | Skizm? Well that was fucked up to the point | 斯基姆吗 那玩意已经乱到 |
[03:50] | where it was threatening civilization as we know it. | 威胁人类文明的地步了 |
[03:53] | It was unstoppable… | 它不可阻挡 |
[03:55] | until I came into the picture. | 直到我闪亮登场 |
[04:17] | Hey. I’m Miles. | 我叫迈尔斯 |
[04:19] | This is the story of the worst day of my life. | 这是我生命中最糟糕的一天的故事 |
[04:22] | – Dickhead. – Sorry. | -白痴 -抱歉 |
[04:23] | The day I became famous. | 这天我出名了 |
[04:24] | When I was a kid I wanted to be a hero. | 我小时候想要当一名英雄 |
[04:27] | A warrior. | 战士 |
[04:29] | But instead I grew up to be a nobody. | 但是我长大了什么都不是 |
[04:32] | Flicking through the same three apps on my phone | 反复刷着手机上的三个软件 |
[04:34] | until it was time to sleep. | 直到该睡觉的时候 |
[04:41] | I used to work in video games. | 我以前在游戏公司上班 |
[04:45] | Sounds awesome, right? | 听起来很棒 对吧 |
[04:47] | Not when you’re a code monkey | 我不过是个让孩子无脑上瘾的 |
[04:49] | for a mindlessly addictive cell phone game | 能从他们父母银行卡里捞钱的 |
[04:50] | designed to steal money from parents credit cards. | 手游设计程序员 |
[04:55] | The one place I could still be a hero though | 但是有个地方我仍然可以当英雄 |
[04:57] | was behind my keyboard. | 就是我的键盘后面 |
[05:00] | Trolling the trolls. | 键盘侠 |
[05:07] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[05:24] | – What the f… – Dude! | -搞什么 -兄弟 |
[05:26] | Oh, shit, no. Don’t tap. No. | 靠 别 别点上 别 |
[05:30] | Fucking… | 草 |
[05:32] | – I’m not interrupting am I? – No. No, no, no. Just, uh… | -我没有打扰到你吧 -没 没有 只是 |
[05:34] | just checking some stuff. Hey, uh… | 只是在检查一些工作 |
[05:38] | can you sign this going away card? | 你能在离职卡上签字吗 |
[05:39] | Uh, yeah. | 好 |
[05:46] | Uh, wait. What… What is this? | 等下 这 这是什么 |
[05:46] | 亲爱的迈尔斯 再见 祝你好运 赞德 | |
[05:49] | We’re currently downsizing personnel. | 我们最近正在裁员 |
[05:51] | – What? By how many? – Just one. | -什么 裁多少人 -就一个 |
[05:54] | -I didn’t… But… – Hey, relax, hombre. | -我不 但 -放松 老兄 |
[05:56] | It’s a joke! | 开个玩笑 |
[05:57] | I’m just fucking with you! | 我只是搞你一下 |
[05:59] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:01] | Oh, my God your face. Punk’d! | 我的天你的脸 整蛊成功 |
[06:06] | But if I catch you jerking around again… | 但是如果我再逮着你胡闹 |
[06:09] | next card will be real. Got that, amigo? | 下次我会来真的 懂了吗 朋友 |
[06:13] | Si. Yes. | 懂了 |
[06:18] | Seriously can I… Can I borrow a pen? | 不闹了 我能 能借下笔吗 |
[06:21] | – Fuck you. | -拿去滚 |
[06:29] | And then one night, I hit the jackpot. | 之后一天晚上 我中了头彩 |
[06:34] | Skizm. | 斯基姆 |
[06:36] | -Another Skizm… – Skizm… Skizm… Skizm | -下一个斯基姆 -斯基姆 斯基姆 斯基姆 |
[06:39] | – Skizm… – Skizm | -关于斯基姆 -斯基姆 |
[06:40] | Skizm picked random psychos, weirdos, and criminals | 斯基姆会随机挑选疯子 怪人 罪犯 |
[06:43] | and made them fight each other to the death. | 然后让他们互相残杀到死 |
[06:45] | It was twisted and disgusting. | 扭曲并且让人恶心 |
[06:51] | Lee wins. | 李获胜 |
[06:53] | The worst side of humanity on show. | 展现人性最丑恶的一面 |
[06:56] | Yes! | 爽 |
[06:58] | So, the internet fucking loved it. | 所以网上热度高得不行 |
[07:03] | Skizm! | 斯基姆 |
[07:09] | In real life, I couldn’t hurt a fly. | 现实生活中 我连一只苍蝇都无法伤害 |
[07:12] | But behind the keys, I was the fucking Terminator. | 但是在键盘后面 我他妈就是终结者 |
[07:16] | I was the ultimate troll hunter. | 我是终极键盘侠 |
[07:19] | I know I should have just let it go, | 我知道我应该停手 |
[07:21] | but I couldn’t resist. | 但是我控制不住 |
[07:23] | Yeah. | 来 |
[07:24] | Yeah, get angry at me. | 来啊 对我愤怒吧 |
[07:26] | Let’s do this. | 让我们搞起来 |
[07:32] | ♪ Run wild ♪ | ♪ 疯狂地跑 ♪ |
[07:34] | ♪ I’m on a mission And I won’t stop ♪ | ♪ 使命在身 不能停下 ♪ |
[07:37] | ♪ No destination But it’s worth a shot ♪ | ♪ 没有目的但值得一试 ♪ |
[07:40] | ♪ You gotta let me go ♪ | ♪ 你得让我放纵 ♪ |
[07:43] | ♪ You gotta let me go ♪ | ♪ 你得让我放纵 ♪ |
[07:45] | ♪ Run wild I’m on a mission ♪ | ♪ 疯狂地跑 我有任务在身 ♪ |
[07:47] | You guys are real easy. | 你们真是低级 |
[07:49] | ♪ No destination but it’s worth a shot ♪ | ♪ 没有目的但值得一试 ♪ |
[07:53] | ♪ You gotta let me go ♪ | ♪ 你得让我放纵 ♪ |
[07:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:03] | What? | 啥 |
[08:07] | Who the fuck are you, dude? | 你他妈谁啊 老哥 |
[08:13] | Stick your dick in… | 把你的小屌塞进 |
[08:16] | a blender. | 搅拌机 |
[08:27] | 配置 IP地址 | |
[08:52] | Okay. | 没事 |
[08:53] | Nova. | 诺娃 |
[09:22] | Yes. Of course. | 好 当然 |
[09:26] | ♪ I don’t want this to fade I’ve been standing alone ♪ | ♪ 我不想让这消去 我一直孤独着 ♪ |
[09:30] | ♪ I am feeling afraid Afraid I can’t let you know ♪ | ♪ 我感到害怕 害怕我无法让你知晓 ♪ |
[09:34] | ♪ You look at me with desire Looking straight in my eye ♪ | ♪ 你带着欲望看我 直视我的眼睛 ♪ |
[09:38] | ♪ Not learning less Of what lies on ♪ | ♪ 盲点少于谎言 ♪ |
[09:40] | ♪ I’ll blame it on the better days ♪ | ♪ 我会责怪这更好的日子 ♪ |
[09:43] | ♪ I’ll even blame it On your pretty face ♪ | ♪ 我甚至会责怪你的漂亮脸蛋 ♪ |
[09:47] | ♪ ‘Cause baby I can’t see ♪ | ♪ 因为宝贝我无法看见 ♪ |
[09:49] | Hope you like it. It’s permanent. | 希望你能喜欢它 永久型的 |
[09:52] | I love it. | 我爱它 |
[09:53] | Seriously, why are you not doing comics for a living? | 你为什么不认真考虑下以漫画为生呢 |
[09:56] | Right, just quit my job and be another artist | 好吧 辞去工作然后成为下一位艺术家 |
[09:59] | living on Ramen, soaked in my own tears. | 靠拉面生活 以泪洗面 |
[10:01] | I don’t care, you should just do it, | 我不在乎 你做就对了 |
[10:04] | your stuff is awesome. | 你的作品太酷了 |
[10:07] | I haven’t nailed my super hero yet. | 我还没搞定我的超级英雄 |
[10:08] | – What do you mean? – That! You! | -什么意思 -就是 你 |
[10:11] | This guy? This handsome guy right here? | 他吗 眼前这个帅气的家伙吗 |
[10:14] | Uh, okay, well what about, like, uh… | 好 不如这样 |
[10:17] | -I’ve pitched this before… – Oh, God, don’t. | -我之前讲过 -天呐 别 |
[10:19] | …but Man-Man. | 但 是两个男人 |
[10:21] | He’s a man who was bitten by a radioactive man. | 他被一个放射男咬了 |
[10:24] | And he gets superhuman powers of manliness. | 之后他拥有了超级男子气概 |
[10:28] | – I mean… – “My man sense is tingling.” | -我是说 -我的男子气概正被激发 |
[10:38] | Look, don’t worry, okay? | 听着 别担心 好吗 |
[10:39] | This… This is not another story | 这 这故事不是那种 |
[10:41] | about a nerd trying to get the girl | 讲述一个呆瓜尝试得到这个女孩 |
[10:43] | like she’s an Xbox achievement to be unlocked. | 就像在解锁游戏机的成就那样 |
[10:45] | Coming. | 来了 |
[10:46] | This is not a love story. | 这不是爱情故事 |
[10:51] | Hi, I… I think you have the wrong apartment. | 嗨 我感觉你们走错门了 |
[10:55] | What the fuck. Who the fuck are you? | 搞什么 你们他妈的是谁 |
[11:00] | Well, there he is. Big Man. | 好了 找到大英雄了 |
[11:04] | You scared yet? | 你怕了吗 |
[11:06] | Oh, fuck. What, that comment? No. No. Shit, no. | 我操 评论那事吗 别 别 靠 |
[11:09] | That… That… That was just a very dumb joke | 那 那 只是个很愚蠢的玩笑 |
[11:12] | that I… I… I did not mean. | 我 我 我不是有意的 |
[11:13] | Uh, can we just, like, forget about it? | 我们能否 就当无事发生行吗 |
[11:15] | Oh, sheesh. This is insane, right? | 天 别傻了 行吗 |
[11:18] | We’re being, like, total dicks here. | 我们一群混蛋到这里 |
[11:20] | Why don’t I just head off | 然后我们就此停手 |
[11:23] | and you… you have a pleasant evening, dude. | 并且 兄弟你会度过一个愉快的夜晚 |
[11:25] | Oh, what, really? | 啥 真的吗 |
[11:26] | Oh, God. Just out of warranty. | 神哟 电脑刚过保修期 |
[11:29] | Whoops-a-daisy. Butterfingers. | 小东西 我手滑了 |
[11:34] | Now, your busy little hands | 现在 你繁忙的小手 |
[11:36] | they need to be taught a lesson. | 我们得教训一下 |
[11:37] | No, no, no, no, no! Please don’t smash my hands. | 不 不 不 不要打烂我的手 |
[11:39] | No, no, I really like using them. | 不 不 我真的喜欢用我的手指 |
[11:40] | No, relax, Miles. We didn’t come here to smash your hands. | 放松 迈尔斯 我们不是为了打烂你的手 |
[11:44] | Why did you tell me to bring a hand smashing-hammer then? | 那为什么叫我带个锤子过来 |
[11:47] | I got something even better planned for you. | 我帮你定制了更好的计划 |
[11:52] | Knock his ass out. | 干晕他 |
[11:54] | Wait, no, no. Seriously guys, | 等下 没必要啊大哥们 |
[11:56] | you don’t need to do this to me. I… i’m… | 你们没必要对我费心 我 |
[11:58] | Shit! | 草 |
[12:00] | That usually knocks ’em cold! | 惊了 没晕 |
[12:04] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[12:20] | What? | 什么 |
[13:35] | Fuck, fuck, fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[13:38] | What? | 什么 |
[14:07] | Fun factoid: gun shots | 小贴士 现实里的枪声 |
[14:09] | are way louder than in the movies. | 远远大于电影里的 |
[14:12] | In real life, Rambo would not be | 现实里 兰博才不会 |
[14:13] | killing guerilla fighters, | 成为游击队杀手 |
[14:14] | he would be learning sign language. | 他会去学习手语 |
[14:46] | Oh, God damn, I missed you, oxygen. | 天呐 氧气 我想死你了 |
[15:27] | And you have 24 hours to kill her. | 你有24小时去杀死她 |
[15:29] | If you fail, you die. | 如果失败 你会死 |
[15:32] | Try to leave the city, you die. | 尝试逃离这座城市 你会死 |
[15:35] | Succeed, we let you in. | 如果成功 我们会让你加入 |
[15:39] | What the fuck is Nix? | 他妈的妮克斯是谁 |
[15:57] | ♪ Oh, it’s been getting so hard ♪ | ♪ 这是如此艰难 ♪ |
[15:59] | ♪ Living with the things you do to me ♪ | ♪ 与你对我做的那些一起活着 ♪ |
[16:05] | ♪ My dreams are getting so strange ♪ | ♪ 我的梦想变得如此奇怪 ♪ |
[16:07] | ♪ I’d like to tell you everything I see ♪ | ♪ 我得告诉你所有我看见的 ♪ |
[16:13] | ♪ Oh, I see a man at the back As a matter of fact ♪ | ♪ 事实上我看见了背后的男人 ♪ |
[16:15] | ♪ His eyes are as red as the sun ♪ | ♪ 他的双眸红如太阳 ♪ |
[16:17] | ♪ And the girl in the corner Let no one ignore her ♪ | ♪ 角落的姑娘吸引全场 ♪ |
[16:19] | ♪ Cause she thinks she’s the passionate one ♪ | ♪ 因为她自认为激情澎湃 ♪ |
[16:22] | ♪ Oh yeah! ♪ | ♪ 是的 ♪ |
[16:23] | ♪ It was like lightning, Everybody was fighting ♪ | ♪ 激情如此闪耀 人们如此狂躁 ♪ |
[16:27] | ♪ And the music was soothing And they all started grooving ♪ | ♪ 音乐正舒缓 人们正舒坦 ♪ |
[16:31] | ♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪ | ♪ 是 是 是 ♪ |
[16:33] | ♪ And the man in the back said everyone attack ♪ | ♪ 背后的男人说每人都战斗 ♪ |
[16:35] | ♪ And it turned into a ballroom blitz ♪ | ♪ 让我们都去舞厅里快闪 ♪ |
[16:37] | ♪ And the girl in the corner Said boy I want to warn you ♪ | ♪ 角落的女孩对男孩发出警告 ♪ |
[16:40] | ♪ It’ll turn into a ballroom blitz ♪ | ♪ 都去舞厅快闪 ♪ |
[16:41] | ♪ Ballroom blitz ♪ | ♪ 舞厅快闪 ♪ |
[16:47] | ♪ Ballroom blitz ♪ | ♪ 舞厅快闪 ♪ |
[17:05] | Nix wins. | 妮克斯获胜 |
[17:06] | There we go, that’s another win | 我们看到妮克斯对战加斯克的结果 |
[17:07] | for Nix against Gask. | 又是妮克斯获胜 |
[17:10] | And that takes her to the top of the leaderboard. | 胜利把她送上了排行榜第一位 |
[17:13] | Yeah, again are we really surprised? | 没错 我们一点也不惊讶 |
[17:15] | Yeah, Nix. I love you. | 妮克斯我爱你 |
[17:31] | Nix! | 妮克斯 |
[17:49] | …an apparent drug heist, leaving 26 dead. | 显然是一起毒品抢劫案 造成26人死亡 |
[17:51] | Police have now zeroed in | 警方已经锁定 |
[17:52] | on Nix Degraves as the sole suspect. | 妮克斯 戴格拉菲是唯一的嫌疑犯 |
[17:54] | Degraves was found criminally insane at age 13. | 戴格拉菲在13岁时就被发现患有精神疾病 |
[17:58] | She recently escaped from a maximum-security facility | 她最近逃离了最高安全设施 |
[18:01] | and has since gained notoriety | 自此便名声狼藉 |
[18:03] | as one of the most successful contestants | 作为地下格斗俱乐部斯基姆中 |
[18:04] | of the underground fight club, Skizm. | 最成功的选手之一 |
[18:07] | She is heavily armed and extremely dangerous. | 她全副武装并且极其危险 |
[18:09] | This is good. | 这好极了 |
[18:40] | 那他妈 我们的交易呢 | |
[18:42] | 再打一架 然后我就去跟我的线人谈 | |
[19:13] | Detective Garret, please report to the Captain’s office. | 加雷特警探 请向队长办公室报告 |
[19:23] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈在开玩笑吗 |
[19:25] | 犯罪记录 无 备注 无 | |
[19:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:48] | Careful. | 小心 |
[19:49] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[19:55] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[20:04] | Doesn’t matter, | 没事儿 |
[20:06] | just don’t shoot yourself in the dick. | 别走火射到小丁丁就好 |
[20:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:09] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[21:12] | No! | 不 |
[21:14] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[21:19] | Fuck, fuck, fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[21:20] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! | 操 操 操 操 操 |
[21:21] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[21:24] | God! | 上帝啊 |
[21:26] | Fuck! | 操 |
[21:33] | – Nice fap-cave. -You shot me! | -住的地方不错啊 -你射我 |
[21:35] | You actually fucking shot me? | 你竟然真的开枪打我 |
[21:38] | Okay, please. I… I… | 好吧 求你了 我 我 |
[21:40] | I don’t want anything to do with Skizm. | 我不想跟斯基姆扯上任何关系 |
[21:42] | Okay, I’m… I’m… I’m not a fighter. | 好吧 我 我 我不个斗士 |
[21:44] | I’m a nobody. | 我什么都不是 |
[21:46] | Yeah. Why are you dual wielding pieces then, | 对啊 那你为什么手里有武器呢 |
[21:48] | Mister Hard boiled? | 白痴先生 |
[21:49] | Oh, these? No, no, no. | 噢 这两个吗 不 不 不 |
[21:51] | These… See? They drugged me | 这两个 看到了么 他们给我下药了 |
[21:52] | and they drilled these onto my hands. | 然后把它们钉在我手上了 |
[21:54] | Like right through my… Shit. | 就直接穿过我的 靠 |
[21:56] | I… I think I need some antiseptic or something. | 我 我觉得我需要点杀菌剂什么的 |
[21:58] | They’re all… They’re all red and sore. | 它们都 它们都又红又痛 |
[22:00] | That’s rough, fuck boy. | 那可真不好受 臭小子 |
[22:01] | So, how about you and me, | 所以 要不然咱们两个 |
[22:03] | we can just, like, truce things out | 咱俩就 就像 休战 |
[22:05] | and you can stop destroying my things. | 然后你别毁我的东西了 |
[22:06] | Or just, like, shoot around the really rare stuff? | 或者就 就 别射到那些稀有的东西 |
[22:10] | Okay. Here’s what we’ll do. | 好吧 咱们这样 |
[22:12] | Take a few minutes. | 花个几分钟时间 |
[22:13] | – Breathe. Relax. – Okay. | -呼吸 放松 -好的 |
[22:16] | And then go take a shit | 然后去拉个屎 |
[22:17] | because there’s nothing worse | 因为没有什么比射一具全是便便的尸体 |
[22:19] | than shooting a poop-filled corpse. | 更糟糕的了 |
[22:20] | It’s like a hitting a turd piñata. | 像打翻了屎坛子一样 |
[22:22] | After, I’ll just sit you down nice and easy | 那之后 我会让你轻松的好好坐下来 |
[22:24] | and shoot you in the fucking brain stem. | 然后他妈的射你的脑干 |
[22:32] | Fuck! | 操 |
[22:35] | Shit! What the fuck? | 我操 什么鬼 |
[22:53] | Fuck! | 操 |
[23:05] | And we’re back, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 我们回来了 |
[23:08] | A brand-new match, | 一场全新的比赛 |
[23:09] | the new guy Miles Harris… | 新来的哥们迈尔斯·哈里斯 |
[23:10] | Who is that, Lily? Never heard of him. | 那是谁啊 莉莉 从来没听说过他 |
[23:12] | This Miles Harris kid is a joke. | 迈尔斯·哈里斯是个笑话 |
[23:25] | Man, I can’t even remember the last time | 天呐 我都不记得我上次 |
[23:28] | I walked outside without my face in my phone. | 手机没贴着脸出门是什么时候了 |
[23:30] | Everything looks so HD. | 一切都是高清的 |
[23:35] | Hey! Hey, hey, hey! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[23:37] | Hey, I need help! Someone’s trying to kill me! | 嘿 我需要帮助 有人想杀了我 |
[23:39] | – Hey, drop your guns. – Oh, right. Shit. | -嘿 放下你的枪 -噢对 靠 |
[23:42] | – Drop ’em now! – No, no, no. Please. | -下立刻放下 -不 不 不 拜托了 |
[23:52] | No! | 不 |
[23:56] | Will they take out Miles? | 他们会让迈尔斯出局吗 |
[23:57] | What the fuck is he doing? | 他他娘的在干什么 |
[24:01] | We can all say, | 我觉得我们可以跟 |
[24:02] | give Miles Harris a salute, I think. | 迈尔斯·哈里斯致敬了 |
[24:04] | Mom used to say, always wear clean underwear | 妈妈常说 一定要穿干净的内衣 |
[24:06] | in case you get in an accident. | 保不齐你出了事儿呢 |
[24:09] | I’m going to add her to the list of people I let down. | 我要把她列入我让他们失望了的名单 |
[24:12] | – You think he’s a crack head? – Definitely. | -你觉得他是个疯子吗 -肯定是 |
[24:18] | Hey! Dispatch. We have a 918. | 增援 我们这发现有人精神错乱 |
[24:21] | Suspect is armed and dangerous. | 嫌犯有武器而且很危险 |
[24:23] | Ladies and Gentlemen, I can’t believe it, | 女士们先生们 我简直不敢相信 |
[24:24] | but we actually have a show for you today, | 但是我们今天确实有个节目给你们看 |
[24:25] | Miles is running from the fucking cops! | 迈尔斯正他妈的逃避警察 |
[24:28] | Look at him. Running like a bitch. | 看看他 跑得像个婊子 |
[24:32] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[24:38] | – I’m gonna shoot! – Please don’t! | -我要开枪了 -求你别这样 |
[24:48] | Freeze! Stop now! | 不许动 马上停下 |
[25:02] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[25:05] | Idiot. | 傻逼了 |
[25:15] | No. Shit. | 不 操 |
[25:17] | No, sir. God. | 不 警官 天啊 |
[25:24] | Are you… Are you okay? | 你还 你还好吗 |
[25:26] | God no you’re not. | 上帝啊 你不是很好 |
[25:29] | – Fuck. Fuck. – No, no, no, no. | -操 操 -不 不 不 不 |
[25:30] | These… These… These are just my hands. | 这些 这些 这就只是我的手 |
[25:32] | You’re fine. You’re fine. | 你没事的 你没事的 |
[25:33] | I’m not going to do anything else to you. I’m sorry. | 我不会对你做任何事的 我很抱歉 |
[25:35] | Just try… Just lie and hold that, okay? | 就试着 就躺在这里按住 好吗 |
[25:37] | Okay. I’m sure they’re coming for you right now. | 好了 我确定他们正在来找你的路上 |
[25:39] | Oh, yeah they are. | 对 他们确实在路上 |
[25:40] | Okay, I have to go now. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[25:42] | – Bye. Bye-bye. – Shit. | -拜 拜拜 -操 |
[26:08] | Sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[26:13] | Nova. Oh, no. | 诺娃 不 |
[26:15] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[26:17] | Nova, wait. Wait, wait, wait. | 诺娃 等等 等等 等等 等等 |
[26:31] | No. | 不 |
[26:34] | Nova. Nova. | 诺娃 诺娃 |
[26:37] | Holy shit. | 我的天哪 |
[26:38] | – Hey. – Miles? | -嘿 -迈尔斯 |
[26:41] | Oh. Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[26:45] | I’m sorry I’m late. Alarms and stuff. | 对不起我迟到了 报警器之类的东西 |
[26:49] | Shit. | 靠 |
[26:51] | – Go. Drive now. – Relax. Relax. | -快 开车 -放松 放松 |
[26:54] | – You have to drive. – I’m not driving anywhere | -赶紧开车 -在你放松下来之前 |
[26:57] | until you chill. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[27:01] | Okay, cool. I’m cool. | 好吧 好了 我冷静下来了 |
[27:18] | Go to 7th and Shadwell, give me Miles. | 去七街和沙德威尔 给我找到迈尔斯 |
[27:30] | So… | 所以 |
[27:32] | Unsure how to broach this, I can’t help but notice | 不知道怎么说 但我发现 |
[27:35] | you aren’t wearing pants. | 你没穿裤子 |
[27:37] | Oh, yes. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[27:38] | No there was a fire alarm at my apartment. | 不 我的公寓里有火警 |
[27:43] | I got locked out of my building. Mondays, right? | 我被锁在外面了 周一嘛 对吧 |
[27:45] | I feel ya! It’s actually Thursday, though. | 我懂你 不过今天是周四 |
[27:48] | Do you still have one of my spare inhalers? | 你还有我的备用吸入器吗 |
[27:50] | Maybe. Check my handbag. Down there. | 可能吧 看看我的包里 在下面 |
[27:53] | Could you just grab it for me? | 你能帮我拿一下吗 |
[27:55] | I was up all night, last night coding. | 我昨晚一晚没睡 一直在编码 |
[27:56] | I have terrible RSI. | 我有严重的RSI |
[27:58] | Right. Some vigorous coding. | 对哦 一些强有力的编码 |
[28:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:09] | – Here. – I’m sorry, could you do it? | -给 -不好意思 你能帮我吗 |
[28:12] | – Right. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[28:18] | Oh, shit, thank you. | 爽 谢谢你 |
[28:19] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[28:22] | – Why don’t you hold onto that. – Oh, yeah, thanks. | -不如你拿着它吧 -好的 谢谢 |
[28:28] | – It’s really good to see you. – This was a mistake. | -见到你很高兴 -这是个意外 |
[28:30] | – Oh. Okay. – I shouldn’t have messaged you. | -好吧 -我不该跟你发信息的 |
[28:35] | I’ll drop you home. | 我把你送回家吧 |
[28:36] | No. No. Please don’t. | 不 不 请 别送了 |
[28:37] | I can’t go back there right now, it’s very crazy for me. | 我现在不能回去 它对我来说太疯狂了 |
[28:40] | How about we just hang at your place? | 不如我们就去你家怎么样 |
[28:42] | No. Miles, You just need to move on. | 不 迈尔斯 你需要向前看了 |
[28:44] | Oh. I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[28:45] | why don’t you just meet someone new, I don’t know. | 你为什么不去见见新人呢 我不知道 |
[28:50] | Okay, I mean… | 好吧 我 |
[28:52] | Here’s the thing. I kind of did meet somebody new. | 事情是这样的 我差不多遇见新的人了 |
[28:54] | Oh? Do… Do I know her? | 是吗 我 我认识她吗 |
[28:56] | – What’s her name? – Her name is Nix | -她叫什么名字 -她叫妮克斯 |
[28:58] | and she’s actually trying to kill me. | 她其实想要杀了我 |
[28:59] | So, | 所以 |
[28:59] | these guys from Skizm came to my house last night, | 这些从斯基姆来的人昨晚来了我家 |
[29:02] | they’re making me fight her. | 他们让我和她打架 |
[29:03] | – Skizm? – Mm-hmm. | 斯基姆 对 |
[29:05] | – Miles, you joined Skizm? – Yes… | -迈尔斯 你加入斯基姆了 -对 |
[29:07] | No. No. No way. | 不 不 不是那样的 |
[29:08] | What is wrong with you? | 你脑子有病吗 |
[29:09] | I did not join. | 我没加入他们 |
[29:10] | Are you out of your freaking mind? | 你他妈疯了吗 |
[29:13] | No, no, no. I did not join. | 不 不 不 我没加入 |
[29:13] | They’re forcing… Okay, | 他们逼我 好吧 |
[29:13] | Can I… Can I show you something? | 我 我能给你看点东西吗 |
[29:16] | But you have to promise me to be cool with it. | 但是你得向我保证到时候会保持冷静 |
[29:19] | Sure. | 行 |
[29:22] | Okay, just be prepared, all right? Don’t freak. | 好的 准备好 好吗 别害怕 |
[29:23] | Do I look like I’m freaking? | 我看起来害怕吗 |
[29:25] | Okay, this is fair warning. Okay. | 好吧 这只是一个合理的警告 好吧 |
[29:32] | What the fuck, Miles? | 我操 迈尔斯 |
[29:34] | God. God. | 我天 天啊 |
[29:35] | Fuck! What’s wrong with you? | 操 你有病吧 |
[29:38] | I said don’t freak out! God! | 我说了别吓到 上帝啊 |
[29:41] | Put me through to the police. | 把我交给警察 |
[29:42] | Nova! | 诺娃 |
[29:59] | I’ve never seen anything like this | 我在斯基姆的历史上 |
[30:01] | in the history of Skizm. | 从没见过这样的事 |
[30:04] | Look, | 看呐 |
[30:04] | Miles Harris just jumped into a fucking clothes bin! | 迈尔斯·哈里斯刚刚跳进了一个衣柜 |
[30:06] | This guy is absolute trash. | 这个哥们绝对是个垃圾 |
[30:11] | I really like this, this is fucking unbelievable. | 我真的喜欢这个 这太他妈难以置信了 |
[30:14] | Keep those comments coming in everybody, | 大家都写评论来告诉我们 |
[30:15] | let us know what you think’s gonna happen next. | 让我们知道你认为接下来会发生什么 |
[30:24] | That’s enough, cut to camera four. | 足够了 切换到四号相机 |
[30:26] | Cutting to four. Stay on Miles. | -正在切至四号 -继续播放迈尔斯 |
[30:28] | It’s an inanimate fucking clothing bin. | 那他妈就是个没生命的衣物箱 |
[30:30] | Hardly must-see TV. | 都不用看电视 |
[30:32] | Can you just let me do my job? | 你能不能让我做我的工作 |
[30:35] | I’m directing here. | 我在指挥这里 |
[30:40] | – Do what he says. – How do you even breathe | -按他说的做 -你是怎么 |
[30:42] | with that stupid gimp mask on? | 带着个愚蠢的面具喘气的 |
[30:45] | Whoa, don’t make ol’ Fuckface take his mask off, | 别让他摘面具 |
[30:47] | you might not sleep so well afterwards. | 看到之后你可能会睡不着觉的 |
[30:49] | Look, just let me do my thing. Okay? | 听着 就让我做我的事 行吗 |
[30:52] | You do yours. | 你干你的事 |
[30:54] | Stand around l | 站在旁边看起来像 |
[30:55] | ooking like end-level bosses from Streets of Rage. | 来自愤怒街道的终极老板 |
[31:01] | You couldn’t direct my cock into a top hat, | 你没资格给我扣帽子 |
[31:04] | you talentless piece of shit. | 你这没天赋的东西 |
[31:06] | Having trouble breathing? | 呼吸困难吗 |
[31:09] | This is good, get a camera. | 这很好 拿个摄像机 |
[31:11] | Get this on camera. This is good. | 把这段录下来 |
[31:13] | Hurry up and get a fucking camera! | 快他妈拿个相机来 |
[31:14] | Is this on panorama? How do we get it back to video? | 这是全景吗 我们怎么把他恢复成视频 |
[31:17] | Swipe at the bottom. | 在底部滑动 |
[31:19] | Oh, shit the app just crashed. | 操 应用程序崩溃了 |
[31:21] | Hurry the fuck up. | 他妈的快一点 |
[31:21] | – Jesus, Dane! – This is great! | -天啊 丹 -这太棒了 |
[31:29] | Go to seven. | 转到七号 |
[31:32] | Well, either he’ll run and die, | 好吧 他要么跑然后死 |
[31:35] | he’ll fight and die, | 他会打一架然后死 |
[31:38] | or he’ll puss out and die. | 或者退出然后死 |
[31:40] | Just as long as the viewers enjoy the show. | 只要观众喜欢这个节目 |
[31:45] | Miles. We know you’re in there. | 迈尔斯 我们知道你在里面 |
[32:20] | Fuck. | 操 |
[32:23] | Fuck! Fuck this! | 操 操你妈 |
[32:25] | Fuck everything. | 去他妈的 |
[32:33] | I wouldn’t do that if I was you. | 如果我是你的话我不会那样做的 |
[32:38] | Why shouldn’t I? | 为什么 |
[32:44] | Why shouldn’t I? | 为什么 |
[32:45] | Well, the angle’s all wrong. | 因为 角度不对 |
[32:47] | You won’t hit your brain. | 你打不到你的脑子 |
[32:48] | You’ll just end up blowing your damn face off. | 你只会把你脸炸开花 |
[32:51] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[32:54] | And then you’ll still be depressed. | 然后你还是会很沮丧 |
[32:55] | Even more depressed probably, because of your fucked-up face. | 甚至可能会更沮丧 因为你那张烂脸 |
[32:58] | Try and angle it right to the rear, base of the head. | 试试头后面的角度 头的底部 |
[33:02] | Okay. | 好吗 |
[33:04] | Okay, you know way too much about this. | 好吧 你这方面知道的也太多了 |
[33:07] | Just trying to be helpful, man. | 我只是想帮忙 伙计 |
[33:09] | Hey, look this is going to sound really fucking weird, | 这听起来很他妈奇怪 |
[33:11] | but could you help dress me? | 但你能帮我穿个衣服吗 |
[33:13] | I have guns bolted to my hands. | 枪被钉在我手上了 |
[33:16] | This whole deal. | 这个玩意 |
[33:19] | Yeah, you’re right. That does sound pretty fucking weird. | 嗯 你说得对 这听起来是很奇怪 |
[33:32] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:38] | Turn it off. I’ve seen enough. | 关掉它 我看够了 |
[33:41] | Seems like your boyfriend’s got himself into some pretty deep shit. | 看起来你男朋友让他自己陷入了一堆烂事 |
[33:45] | None of this makes sense. | 这一切都没有道理 |
[33:46] | I mean, this isn’t Miles. | 我是说 这可不是迈尔斯 |
[33:51] | That’s all Nova, you’re free to go. | 这就是全部了诺娃 你可以走了 |
[33:53] | That’s it? | 这就完了吗 |
[33:54] | Well, obviously if he calls you, | 当然了 如果他联系你了 |
[33:56] | you get in touch with us right away, | 就赶紧告诉我们 |
[33:57] | okay? | 明白吗 |
[33:57] | Look, Miles has issues but he’s a good guy. | 迈尔斯的确有点问题 但他是个好人 |
[34:03] | Just bring him in alive, okay? | 逮捕他的时候别伤着他 好吗 |
[34:05] | Well, we’ll do our best. | 我们尽力吧 |
[34:16] | Hack her phone. Have her followed 24/7. | 黑进她手机 随时随地跟踪她 |
[34:19] | Oh, come on. | 来真的吗 |
[34:21] | You really think he’s gonna make contact? | 你觉得迈尔斯还会联系她吗 |
[34:25] | Nix is after this guy, | 妮克斯正在追杀他 |
[34:25] | we need to get to him first. | 所以我们得先找到他 |
[34:46] | You want a double bow on that buddy or? | 要给你绑个蝴蝶结吗 |
[34:48] | Uh, that should be fine, thanks. | 不用 这样可以了 感谢 |
[34:50] | Fuck, brother, | 我操 兄弟 |
[34:51] | it sounds like you’re in some deep shit. | 感觉你现在情况很糟糕呀 |
[34:53] | Yeah, I just… I… I can’t face violence. | 是啊 我不能面对暴力 |
[34:56] | You know, not… not in real life. | 就是这种真真切切的暴力 |
[34:58] | Hey, you don’t have anything to eat, do you? | 你有什么东西可以吃吗 |
[35:00] | Well, let’s have a look at the pantry. | 让我看看我的贮藏室 |
[35:03] | Oh, here we go. Half a cold hotdog. | 有了 半条冷热狗 |
[35:06] | Um, you don’t have a vegetarian option, do you? | 请问有素食这个选项吗 |
[35:11] | So, you don’t believe in violence | 所以你不接受暴力 |
[35:13] | – or eating meat. – I don’t like, uh, | -也不接受吃肉 -我不喜欢 |
[35:17] | contributing to the suffering in the world, I guess. | 给这个世界带来痛苦 |
[35:20] | Well, that’s a great philosophy, man. | 你真伟大啊兄弟 |
[35:21] | But most people in the world, | 但是这世界上大部分人 |
[35:23] | they just eat whatever they can get. | 能得到什么就吃什么 |
[35:25] | And it’s one thing to say you can’t face violence. | 像你说的你不能面对暴力是一样的 |
[35:27] | But when it faces you, | 但当暴力真正面对你的时候 |
[35:29] | you better be ready. | 你最好有所准备 |
[35:31] | – You a Citrus Hill fan? – Who? | -你知道木头三人组吗 -谁 |
[35:31] | 片中人口误 应是墓园三人组 来自加利福尼亚州的美国嘻哈团体 | |
[35:34] | ♪ When the shit goes down You better be ready ♪ | ♪ 暴风雨来的时候 你最好有所准备 ♪ |
[35:37] | ♪ You better be ready ♪ | ♪ 你最好有所准备 ♪ |
[35:38] | Right, umm. | 说的也是 |
[35:40] | Okay, fuck it. Can you just push it into my mouth? | 妈的不管了 你能塞到我嘴里吗 |
[35:46] | Seriously? I just fucking dressed you, | 认真的吗 我才他妈的帮你穿了衣服 |
[35:48] | now you want me to feed you? | 现在又想要我喂你吗 |
[35:50] | What’s next, you want me to wipe your arse? | 那等下是不是要给你擦屁股了 |
[35:52] | That could be really useful… | 那就太好了 |
[35:54] | Don’t even talk about it. | 没门 闭嘴 |
[35:55] | Okay. | 好的吧 |
[36:05] | – Ah! Fuck! – Ah! So close. | -操 -差一点呢 |
[36:11] | That’s still you know, 10 second rule. | 不怕 还能吃 10秒定律 |
[36:14] | Yup. Okay. | 是的 好了 |
[36:19] | That’s it, yeah. | 干得漂亮 |
[36:21] | Yeah, channel your animal side. | 好好引导你的兽性 |
[36:24] | You’re gonna need it. | 你需要这玩意儿 |
[36:25] | Cause it’s a dog eat dog world out here. | 这可是狗咬狗的世界啊 |
[36:28] | What kind of meat did they make that from? | 这是用什么肉做的 |
[36:31] | I don’t know but it’s been in here for 8 months. | 不知道 反正放了8个月了 |
[36:33] | Good to finally get rid of it. | 现在终于把它解决了 |
[36:38] | Hey, you don’t happen to know anything | 对了 你有没有可能听过 |
[36:39] | about GPS tracking, do you? | GPS追踪啥的吧 |
[36:41] | Pretty sure I’m being bugged. | 我敢肯定我被跟踪了 |
[36:42] | Oh, I see how it is. | 我知道了 |
[36:44] | You assume because I’m homeless, | 因为我是个流浪汉 |
[36:45] | I don’t know nothing | 所以你就以为我不知道 |
[36:46] | about dumb stupid GPS tracking bullshit. | 这些GPS吊玩意儿吧 |
[36:49] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that. | 对不起 我不是那个意思 |
[36:51] | For all you know, I could be a savant programmer | 你要知道 我也有可能是个 |
[36:54] | who got screwed after my startup went bust. | 创业失败破产了的天才程序员呢 |
[36:56] | I’m so sorry. Are you? | 那抱歉了 这是真的吗 |
[36:58] | What? No! | 啥 才不是呢 |
[37:00] | I spend all of my time | 我一辈子 |
[37:01] | getting fucked up on a bunch of crack. | 都毁在吸粉上了 |
[37:03] | Oh. Good for you. | 那挺厉害呢 |
[37:04] | Wanna smoke some crack? | 想来点不 |
[37:06] | Yes. | 来点 |
[37:08] | I’m good. The… The hotdog was… was enough. | 我不用了 那个热狗已经够呛了 |
[37:38] | Hey. Watch it, asshole. | 走路长点眼睛 混蛋 |
[37:42] | Shit. Fuck it’s you. | 我操 是你啊 |
[37:45] | Hey, why don’t you stop running, Edward Gun-hands? | 你怎么不继续跑呀 “枪”手爱德华 |
[38:05] | Fuck, dude. What the hell? | 靠 兄弟 怎么回事 |
[38:08] | Where’ve you been all day? Zander is pissed. | 你今天干什么去了 赞德气得要死 |
[38:09] | I’m in some trouble, man. I think I’m being tracked. | 我遇了点麻烦 我觉得我被定位跟踪了 |
[38:11] | – By? – Don’t worry about that. | -被谁 -那个不需要你担心 |
[38:13] | Just… If you were gonna stalk someone, | 如果你要跟踪某人 |
[38:15] | how would you do it? | 你会怎么做 |
[38:16] | Okay, who told you I was stalking them? | 是吗 谁告诉你我在跟踪人 |
[38:17] | Was it Laura? Because she’s a liar. | 劳拉吗 因为她是个骗子 |
[38:19] | No, no, no. No. Dude, focus. How would you track me? | 不是不是 听我说 你会怎么跟踪我 |
[38:23] | Easiest way, malware on your cell, | 很简单 在你手机上装个恶意软件 |
[38:24] | you could do it remotely. | 然后可以远程操控 |
[38:26] | You have it on you? Ah, yeah. | 你带了手机吧 |
[38:27] | Yeah, I do, I just… Um, yeah, | 我是带了 |
[38:29] | it’s in my front jeans pocket. | 在我前面裤口袋里 |
[38:31] | – Can you just grab it? – No. Fuck, no. | -你帮我拿一下吧 -操 没门 |
[38:33] | – Just pass the phone dude. – I can’t. | -你自己拿给我啊 -我做不到 |
[38:34] | I just… There was a… I… | 我那什么 |
[38:37] | glued my hands inside my jacket. | 我不小心把手粘在衣服口袋里了 |
[38:41] | You did both of your hands. | 你两只手都粘上了 |
[38:43] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[38:45] | No, I know. It was… It was really complicated. | 我知道 但是这很复杂 |
[38:47] | There were holes in the inside of my pockets, | 我衣服口袋里都破了洞 |
[38:49] | so I just glued them together | 所以我就用胶水把洞粘好 |
[38:50] | and then I put the jacket on | 又直接穿上了衣服 |
[38:52] | and I forgot and I got drunk and I fell asleep | 然后我忘记了这茬 喝醉了以后睡着了 |
[38:53] | with my hands in my pockets. | 手一直在衣服口袋里 |
[38:54] | And now, here we are. | 最后就成这样子了 |
[38:56] | No, no, no. I’m not… no. | 不不不 我不要 |
[38:58] | – I don’t want to. – Stop being a dick about it, | -我不想 -别那么操蛋了 |
[39:00] | just stick your fingers in there. Come on. | 赶紧把你手指插进来 快点 |
[39:01] | Jesus Christ! | 我的妈啊 |
[39:04] | Oh, God, it’s deep in there. | 天啊 好深啊 |
[39:06] | It’s so tight. Oh, man. | 也好紧 |
[39:08] | Oh, it’s still warm from your thigh. | 这玩意儿在你大腿上变暖了 |
[39:15] | Beginning. | 程序开始 |
[39:16] | Okay, okay, so? | 然后呢 |
[39:18] | This is not Hackers dude, okay? | 这不是黑客软件 |
[39:20] | This search will take a while. Hours, you know, maybe… | 所以搜索得要点时间 可能个把小时 |
[39:24] | – Malware found. – Oh, it’s done. | -恶意程序已找到 -完成了 |
[39:27] | – This is some advanced shit. – Okay, can you delete it? | -这可是高端科技呀 -那你能删掉它吗 |
[39:29] | Of course I can. | 当然可以 |
[39:30] | Unless you want to able to reactivate it later? | 除非之后你还想再启动它 |
[39:31] | We could set up a quick app | 咱可以快速建个程序 |
[39:32] | so you could flick it on. | 然后你就可以打开它了 |
[39:34] | No. No. Just get rid of it. Um… | 不 删掉它 |
[39:36] | Okay, yeah, no, that could be handy, do that one. | 等下 其实也挺有用的 就那样做吧 |
[39:41] | Hey, Miles. | 你好啊 迈尔斯 |
[39:42] | – Zander. – So, it’s 4:00 p.M. | -赞德 -现在是下午4点了 |
[39:44] | And you come in looking like complete shit. | 而你现在看起来像屎一样 |
[39:47] | You on drugs? | 你小子吸毒了 |
[39:48] | You speed-balling the MDMA straight into your eyeballs? | 你把摇头丸混了猛料用眼睛吸了吧 |
[39:51] | – I’ve been sick. Okay? – Sick? | -我生病了 好吗 -生病了 |
[39:54] | You okay little man? | 你还好吗 小男人 |
[39:55] | Why don’t you take the rest of the day off, huh? | 那你怎么不在家休息呢 |
[39:57] | Or you could just fuck the fuck off forever. | 或者还不如永远别他妈来了 |
[40:08] | Cops are looking for you. | 警察在找你 |
[40:10] | Seems like you’re in some deep shit now. | 看来你惹上大事了 |
[40:12] | I always knew you were a fuck-up. | 我一直都知道你是个不安分的垃圾 |
[40:14] | – Let me go. – What you gonna do? Take me on? | -放开我 -你想怎样 跟我叫板吗 |
[40:17] | You gonna hit me, amigo? You El Loco? | 小兄弟你要打我吗 你这个疯鬼 |
[40:19] | Oh, shut the fuck up! | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[40:21] | Stop pretending you speak fucking Spanish, | 别他妈给老子装作会讲他妈的西班牙语 |
[40:23] | – you fucking idiot! – Okay, I’m sorry, | -你他妈的臭傻逼 -好 对不起 |
[40:25] | please don’t kill me. | 求你别杀我 |
[40:26] | You put me down every time I come in that door, | 我每次进办公室你都要羞辱我 |
[40:29] | you docked my pay for attending my mother’s funeral, | 你扣了我工资就因为我参加了我妈的葬礼 |
[40:32] | and you hit on my girlfriend in front me! | 你还在我面前搭讪我女朋友 |
[40:34] | I am so sick of you and all of your fucking shit! | 我他妈已经不能忍受你这人渣了 |
[40:37] | Fuck you! And fuck that fucking chipmunk! | 操你妈 也操那个花栗鼠 |
[40:41] | Squirrel. | 松鼠 |
[40:51] | Fuck. I’m… I’m sorry. | 操 我很抱歉 |
[40:53] | Just stop being a dick, okay? | 别再做个人渣了 好吗 |
[40:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[41:04] | ♪ You spin me right round, Baby right round ♪ | ♪ 你让我头晕目眩 宝贝 ♪ |
[41:08] | ♪ Like a record, baby, Right round round round ♪ | ♪ 像一张碟片一样旋转着 宝贝 ♪ |
[41:12] | ♪ You spin me right ’round Baby… ♪ | ♪ 你让我头晕目眩 宝贝 ♪ |
[41:15] | Fuck. | 操 |
[41:21] | ♪ Right round round round ♪ | ♪ 一圈又一圈 ♪ |
[41:23] | ♪ You spin me right round Baby right round ♪ | ♪ 你让我头晕目眩 宝贝 ♪ |
[41:27] | ♪ Like a record, baby right round round round ♪ | ♪ 像一张碟片一样旋转着 宝贝 ♪ |
[41:32] | My phone. Stick it in my pocket. | 我的手机 放进我口袋里 |
[41:34] | – Really? – Yes, really! Fucking do it. | -真的吗 -真的 他妈的快点 |
[41:37] | You know, you lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[41:38] | You said you glued your hands. | 你说你只是手粘在衣服上了 |
[41:41] | I need to get out of here. You cover me. | 我得从这离开 你掩护我 |
[41:43] | Fucking cover you? Wait, what am I going to do, | 掩护你 等下 我怎么做 |
[41:45] | cap her ass with a staple gun? | 我用钉枪给她屁股来一针 |
[41:54] | Mistakes were made… | 人总有犯错的时候 |
[41:58] | I mean seriously, | 我认真的 |
[41:59] | round of a-fucking-plause for nerf guy. | 咱们他妈的给这个神经男来点掌声 |
[42:01] | He’s my new favorite | 我太喜欢他了 |
[42:03] | I gotta say, I gotta say. | 我得说 我得说 |
[42:04] | Here we see, the little bitches, | 咱来看看 这几个小喽啰 |
[42:06] | emerging from their cave | 从地洞里钻了出来 |
[42:07] | after doing jack shit. | 啥鸡巴事都没干 |
[42:10] | This is becoming a fucking legendary match here. | 现在升级为传说级别的战役了 |
[42:12] | Miles Harris, the fucking newbie | 迈尔斯·哈里斯 这个小菜鸟 |
[42:13] | – on the block… – Oh, here we go. | -跑到楼层 -他在这 |
[42:22] | Hey, stop. Get out of the car. | 停车 从车里出来 |
[42:24] | Please. Come on. Please, get out. | 请你配合 求你了 出来 |
[42:26] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[42:27] | Thank you very much, sorry. | 非常感谢 抱歉了 |
[42:33] | Oh, fuck… | 操 |
[42:35] | Oh, come on! | 这么快吗 |
[42:54] | No. | 别这样 |
[43:01] | Oh, shit. | 他妈的 |
[43:16] | – Fucker! – Sorry. | -混蛋 -对不起 |
[43:29] | This is good. | 真棒 |
[43:35] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[43:38] | Stop shooting at me! | 别再对我开枪了 |
[43:44] | Go on! Fucking yeah! | 继续 真他妈爽 |
[43:56] | Suck it, loser. | 活该 废物 |
[44:00] | Oh. Uh, no, dude… | 你谁 |
[44:02] | What’re you… What’re you doing? | 干什么 你要干什么 |
[44:10] | No. Jesus, that’s not… No! | 不 我的天 这都行 |
[44:17] | Oh, Jesus Christ! | 我的老天爷 |
[44:22] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[44:47] | Did I win? | 我赢了吗 |
[45:13] | Uh, Jesus. | 我的天 |
[45:16] | Stop running, you little chicken shit. | 别跑了 你这坨小鸡屎 |
[45:21] | Fuck! | 操 |
[45:24] | Think you’re fucking fast, ain’t ya? | 你觉得你跑得很快是吗 |
[45:29] | – Fuck. – Well that shot was pathetic. | -操 -这枪打得太悲剧了 |
[45:31] | All right, I’m just saying this | 好吧 我是真他妈替你尴尬 |
[45:32] | because I’m honestly so fucking embarrassed for you, | 所以老娘告诉你一点小技巧 |
[45:35] | relax your damn arms, | 放松你的手臂 |
[45:36] | elbow slightly bent nearly straight. | 手肘稍微弯曲 |
[45:38] | – Shut up. – And those two little | -闭嘴 -然后枪上的 |
[45:40] | sight things on the barrel | 两个用来瞄准的东西 |
[45:42] | aren’t just for decoration you know. | 不是装饰 知道吗 |
[45:43] | Shut up. Stop trying to help me. | 闭嘴 别试着来帮我 |
[45:49] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[45:51] | Congratulations. I think you’ve just discovered | 恭喜你 我觉得你好像 |
[45:53] | a whole new level of retardation. | 达到了弱智的最顶端 |
[45:55] | That word is not okay. | 没有你这样的形容 |
[45:56] | It’s okay if you shoot like one. | 你要枪打好了我就不这么形容了 |
[45:58] | Fuck off. Please. Just leave me alone. | 滚开吧 求你了 放我走吧 |
[46:00] | Okay, I haven’t done anything to you. | 你看 我还没对你做任何事 |
[46:02] | I gotta kill you. Every cop in the country | 可我得杀了你 所有警察 |
[46:04] | is looking to end me, so… | 都在等着抓我 所以 |
[46:05] | Yeah, that’s not my fault! | 这和我有什么关系 |
[46:07] | Skizm said they would wipe my slate clean | 斯基姆说只要杀了你 他们就会 |
[46:09] | after I bury your ass. | 帮我把犯罪记录都清干净 |
[46:10] | Oh, that’s what they told you? | 你还真听他们的吗 |
[46:11] | What, so you’re just like their minion? | 所以你是他们的小黄人吗 |
[46:13] | What, like those yellow butt plug things from the movies? | 是电影里那些像黄色肛塞的东西吗 |
[46:19] | No. No, I mean you’re like their… their lackey. | 不是 我说你是他们的走狗 |
[46:21] | I’m no one’s lackey. | 我才不是谁的走狗 |
[46:25] | God damn you. | 我靠 |
[47:05] | Fuck. | 干 |
[47:25] | Hey, sir! Madam! Ma’am! Fuck. | 先生 女士 操 |
[47:30] | Hey! Excuse me, please! | 帮帮忙 求求你了 |
[47:31] | No, no, no! | 不要 |
[47:35] | I mean, I get it. | 换做是我 我也怕 |
[47:55] | – Miles? – Hey. | -迈尔斯 -是我 |
[47:56] | Oh, my God. Are you okay? You’re like… | 我的天 你还好吗 你看起来 |
[48:00] | You’re all over the news, what are you doing | 新闻上都是你的报道 你在干什么 |
[48:02] | running around with guns, like a crazy person? | 为什么像个疯子一样抓着枪到处跑 |
[48:04] | They bolted these things to my hands, | 他们把枪钉在我手上了 |
[48:05] | is what I was trying to tell you. | 这就是我本来想告诉你的事 |
[48:07] | “Bolted”? What do you mean “bolted”? | “钉” 什么意思啊 |
[48:09] | I mean like they went to town on my hands | 就好像他们在家得宝买了全套装备 |
[48:09] | 家得宝是美国一家家庭装饰品与建材的零售商 类似宜家 | |
[48:10] | with some Home Depot supplies. | 然后在我手上安了一个家 |
[48:12] | Oh, fuck, you were trying to tell me in the car. | 我操 在车里时候你是想告诉我这事 |
[48:14] | Yeah. Yeah I did. | 是的没错 |
[48:16] | Look, Miles, the cops are looking for you. | 听着 迈尔斯 警察在找你 |
[48:18] | Okay, just… Just turn yourself in. | 你就来自首吧 |
[48:20] | – They’ll protect you. – I can’t. | -他们会保护你的 -我来不了 |
[48:22] | I’m actually… I’m just leaving town. | 我现在准备要离开这镇子了 |
[48:24] | I just called to say, goodbye | 我就是打电话来说再见的 |
[48:25] | – and, uh… thanks. – Thanks? | -还有谢谢 -谢什么 |
[48:29] | For being with me, | 谢谢你曾跟我在一起 |
[48:31] | for making me a much better person. | 谢谢你让我成为更好的人 |
[48:34] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[48:36] | You were always that person. | 你一直都是很好的人 |
[48:39] | I don’t know what trouble you’re in | 我不知道你陷入了什么麻烦 |
[48:41] | but you can’t keep running from… | 但你不能总是逃避 |
[48:43] | Nova! Hello? | 诺娃 你还在吗 |
[48:48] | Oh, hello. | 你好啊 |
[48:49] | I’m sorry but Nova can’t come to the phone right now. | 我很抱歉 不过诺娃现在没法来接电话了 |
[48:51] | Oh, fucking you again. Leave Nova out of this. | 我操你妈 别把诺娃牵扯进来 |
[48:54] | Shut your fucking whine hole and fight. | 闭上你哭唧唧的嘴巴去加入战斗 |
[48:56] | You need to get your head out of your ass, Miles, | 你不要胡思乱想了 迈尔斯 |
[48:58] | and grow a set of balls. | 像个男人去战斗吧 |
[48:59] | Now, you got five hours to kill Nix. | 你现在还剩五个小时去杀妮克斯 |
[49:02] | Otherwise we’re gonna let Dane here start cutting pieces off your bitch. | 否则我们就让丹把你家婊子撕成碎片了 |
[49:08] | Hey! Oh, ho, ho! | 瞧瞧她 |
[49:10] | Are you on Instagram? | 你用照片墙吗 |
[49:11] | Add me and I’ll send you updates. | 加我 我发你最新进展啊 |
[49:14] | Just run, Mil…! | 快跑 迈尔斯 |
[49:16] | Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 操 操操操操 |
[49:19] | Okay, think. | 冷静 思考 |
[49:21] | No, no, come on, think, think, think. | 不 别慌 快想 快想 快想 |
[49:36] | ♪ When the shit goes Down ya better be ready ♪ | ♪ 大难临头时你要时刻准备好 ♪ |
[49:39] | ♪ When the shit goes down ♪ | ♪ 你大难临头时 ♪ |
[49:43] | ♪ Ya better be ready ♪ | ♪ 要时刻准备好 ♪ |
[49:44] | Activated. | 已激活 |
[49:47] | ♪ When the shit goes down ya better be ready ♪ | ♪ 大难临头时你要时刻准备好 ♪ |
[49:48] | 911 what’s your emergency? | 911报警电话 你的紧急情况是什么 |
[49:50] | Uh, hello, my name is Miles Harris, | 你好 我叫迈尔斯·哈里斯 |
[49:52] | I think the police are looking for me. | 我想警察现在正在找我 |
[49:54] | Can you tell them I know where Nix is going to be | 你能告诉他们我知道妮克斯在大概十分钟后 |
[49:56] | in like 10 minutes. | 要去的地方吗 |
[49:58] | They will know what that means. | 他们懂我这句话的意思 |
[49:59] | Okay. Sir, | 好的 先生 |
[50:01] | – please stay on the line. – Bye-bye, Nix. | -请保持在线 -再见了 妮克斯 |
[50:03] | Hello, are you still there? | 你好 你还在线吗 |
[50:06] | I hope it’s a quick death. | 希望这挺痛快的 |
[50:11] | Or not, actually. | 或者不是 |
[50:13] | ♪ Pockets on flat with the gat ♪ | ♪ 口袋空空手持枪 ♪ |
[50:14] | ♪ Rollin around nine Deuce Cadillac ♪ | ♪ 开着92款凯迪拉克到处逛 ♪ |
[50:16] | ♪ Still got my homies To watch my back ♪ | ♪ 有我哥们掩护我 ♪ |
[50:18] | ♪ And they’ll smoke ya ass If ya wanna come chat ♪ | ♪ 他们会锤爆你的屁股如果你要上去闲聊的话 ♪ |
[50:21] | ♪ That’s why some pigs And the kids come sweatin’ ♪ | ♪ 难怪一些蠢蛋和小屁孩经过的时候吓得汗湿了 ♪ |
[50:23] | ♪ They follow a hollow point Shells hard to swallow ♪ | ♪ 他们跟着射出空心弹 弹壳难以咽下去那种 ♪ |
[50:28] | There you go, bro. | 这个给你 兄弟 |
[50:30] | That shit’ll make your pubes go straight | 这玩意儿能把你毛都给熨平了 |
[50:34] | Who the fuck is this dick wad? | 这他妈是哪个混蛋在这儿偷看 |
[50:39] | I’m nobody! I’m just leaving. Uh… | 我谁也不是 我只是路过 |
[50:43] | What the fuck! You trying to fuck us? | 什么玩意儿 你准备搞我们吗 |
[50:46] | What the fuck did you just say? | 你刚刚说了什么屁话 |
[50:47] | What the fuck is in your mouth, | 从你嘴里蹦出来的什么玩意儿 |
[50:49] | I can’t understand a fucking word. | 我他妈一句都听不懂 |
[50:50] | You trying to fuck us? | 你真的准备搞我们吗 |
[50:52] | I’m not trying to fuck you, Grim! | 我没有这个意思 格里姆 |
[50:53] | I don’t know this shit head! | 我也不认识这个混蛋 |
[50:54] | And how do I know you’re not trying to fuck us? | 我怎么知道你没有搞我的打算 |
[50:56] | I’m not here to fuck anybody, guys! | 我没准备搞这里的任何人 大家 |
[50:58] | I’m just… I’m just gonna go. | 我真的 真的只是路过啊 |
[50:59] | Stay the fuck where you are! | 你他妈在那儿呆着别动 |
[51:00] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[51:01] | I will bust you right in the mouth! | 我要把你嘴给打烂 |
[51:04] | What do we do then? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[51:07] | Uh, you know what, guys, | 听我说 大家 |
[51:07] | actually things are about to get really crazy here, | 其实等下这里会变得非常失控 |
[51:08] | we should all bail. | 我们得赶紧走 |
[51:09] | – Shut the fuck up! – Shut the fuck up! | -闭上你臭嘴 -你他妈闭嘴 |
[51:12] | Sit the fuck down, little asshole! | 给我乖乖坐下 小混蛋 |
[51:14] | Okay, Grim… | 好的 格里姆 |
[51:15] | We both shoot him in the face at the same time. | 我们应该同时把他脸打爆 |
[51:17] | Wait! What? | 等等 什么 |
[51:18] | On the count of three, ready? | 我数三声 准备 |
[51:20] | – One! – Oh no, no, no. Please! | -一 -不 不要 求你们了 |
[51:21] | – Two! – Wait! | -二 -别 |
[51:22] | Six! Nine! Eight! Twenty-seven! | 六 九 八 二十七 |
[51:26] | Five! Eleven-teen! | 五 十一 |
[51:28] | Oh, shit… | 糟糕 |
[51:30] | Who the fuck is this crazy whore? | 那个疯婆子他妈是谁 |
[51:32] | Oh, God! You’ve killed us all. | 天哪 我们这下都完了 |
[51:33] | Hey, thrift-store-leather-daddy! | 你好啊 二手皮衣老爹 |
[51:36] | Suck my clit! | 来跪舔我吧 |
[51:38] | No one is killing fuck boy here. | 谁都别想把那家伙杀了 |
[51:40] | Yay! | 棒的 |
[51:41] | – Except me, of course! – Oh. | -当然 除了我 -这样 |
[51:46] | ♪ Please let me go, Everybody want us to know ♪ | ♪ 让我走吧 每个人都想让我们知道 ♪ |
[51:53] | ♪ Mali people Will live again now ♪ | ♪ 发信息告诉他们 我们会重获新生 ♪ |
[51:55] | ♪ Around the world ♪ | ♪ 在世界每个角落 ♪ |
[51:59] | ♪ On Saturday ♪ | ♪ 在周六 ♪ |
[52:00] | Fuck! | 操 |
[52:03] | ♪ You will be closed away ♪ | ♪ 你紧闭心房 ♪ |
[52:04] | ♪ Celebration on me one day ♪ | ♪ 总有一天人们会祝贺我 ♪ |
[52:07] | ♪ For sure, around the world ♪ | ♪ 一定的 在世界每个角落 ♪ |
[52:10] | God damn, that sound gives me such a hard on. | 我去 这叫声让我更兴奋了 |
[52:33] | Little fucker! | 小混蛋 |
[52:46] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[52:48] | Oh, shit! | 糟糕 |
[53:10] | No re-spawns, no one-ups, no extra lives. | 没有复活包 没有胜利特效 没有下条命 |
[53:15] | I just killed this fucking guy. | 我刚刚真的杀了这个人 |
[53:57] | – Those things, they hurt? – What do you think? | -你手上的伤口痛吗 -你觉得呢 |
[53:57] | 您的位置 被允许可见 | |
[54:00] | Skizm do that? | 斯基姆把你弄成这样 |
[54:01] | Yes, Skizm did that, you think I did this to myself? | 是斯基姆干的 我能把枪钉在自己手上吗 |
[54:04] | I guess drilling the second one in would be a little difficult. | 我猜钉第二把枪的时候确实有点难度 |
[54:09] | How do we proceed? | 我们下一步怎么办 |
[54:10] | Oh, you know what, I got an idea about that. | 你猜怎么着 我有一个主意 |
[54:12] | How about we take these fucking things off my hands! | 把这两把枪从我手上弄下来如何 |
[54:15] | Look, they have my girlfriend, okay? | 听着 他们手上有我女朋友 好吗 |
[54:17] | My ex… ex-girlfriend. | 我的前任 前女友 |
[54:18] | Whatever. Just let me help you, please. | 无论如何 让我帮你们 求你们了 |
[54:23] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你们了 |
[54:25] | Oh, uh, detective, you missed the turn off. | 等下 侦探 你刚刚该拐弯的 |
[54:29] | We ain’t headed to the hospital anymore. | 我们不打算去医院了 |
[54:31] | What? Why not? | 什么 为什么不去 |
[54:34] | Nix is after you, right? | 妮克斯跟在你后面的 对吗 |
[54:36] | We’re after Nix. | 我们派人跟在了妮克斯后面 |
[54:38] | Change of plan, sweetheart. | 计划有变 亲爱的 |
[54:40] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! So I’m just bait now? | 什么鬼 所以我现在成诱饵了 |
[54:42] | That seems very not legal for police officers. | 警察这么做好像不合法啊 |
[54:44] | Miles I want to tell you a story about my wife. | 迈尔斯 我想跟你讲一个我妻子的故事 |
[54:47] | Ah, I don’t give a shit about your wife. | 我才不关心你的妻子 |
[54:49] | Sorry, dude, | 对不起 兄弟 |
[54:49] | can we get these fucking things off my hands? | 能把这玩意儿从我手上拆下来吗 |
[54:51] | Sixteen years ago, I’m chasing this gang. | 16年前 我在追捕这个团伙 |
[54:53] | Right? I bust ’em. | 好吗 我逮捕了他们 |
[54:56] | Their leader was this psychopathic little dirt bag | 他们的头儿是个变态恶心的疯子 |
[54:59] | covered in tattoos. | 全身都是纹身 |
[55:00] | Went by the name of Riktor. | 名字叫维克多 |
[55:03] | Now I gots the bad guys, that’s my job, I’m a cop. | 我抓捕坏人 这是我的工作 我是个警察 |
[55:06] | But Riktor… | 但维克多 |
[55:08] | he takes it very personally. | 却把仇记在了我个人身上 |
[55:11] | He makes bail, they track my wife and kids… | 他保释出狱后 追踪我的妻子和孩子们 |
[55:24] | Yeah, that’s it. | 对 就是这样 |
[55:26] | Burn, baby, burn. | 燃烧吧 宝贝 燃烧 |
[55:31] | I managed to get my daughter out. | 我成功把我女儿救了出来 |
[55:36] | My wife and son were gone. | 但我妻子和儿子都走了 |
[55:39] | Nix was gone too in a different way. | 最后妮克斯以另一种方式也走了 |
[55:42] | Wait, Nix is your daughter? | 等等 妮克斯是你的女儿 |
[55:45] | Tried to get her the help she needed. | 我尽全力给她所有需要的帮助 |
[55:48] | But it was never enough. | 但永远都不够 |
[55:51] | She’s my flesh and blood, I have to stop her. | 她是我的亲身骨肉 我要把她拉回正轨 |
[55:57] | Uh-oh, looks like Miles has been taken away by the pigs. | 迈尔斯好像被臭警察带走了 |
[56:02] | I mean, seriously, generally such a disappointment. | 我是认真的 这总体上令人失望 |
[56:04] | Hey! | 喂 |
[56:06] | You look like a fighter. Hmm? | 你看起来挺能打的 对吗 |
[56:09] | Maybe you could be our next player. | 也许你能成为我们下一个玩家 |
[56:12] | The cops are watching my house, idiot. | 警察正在监视我的房子 笨蛋 |
[56:15] | They would have followed you, | 他们可能已经跟上你了 |
[56:16] | they probably have the place surrounded already! | 可能早就把这里包围了 |
[56:19] | – The cops? – Yeah. | -警察吗 -是啊 |
[56:21] | Surrounded? | 包围了 |
[56:23] | Oh, my God, I think I’m gonna do a poo-poo in my pantaloons! | 天呐 我吓得都要把屎拉裤里了 |
[56:27] | The actual cops? | 真的警察吗 |
[56:28] | Oh, my God! The cops! | 天啊 警察 |
[56:32] | Who the fuck do you think owns the fucking cops? | 你他妈觉得警察是哪边的 |
[56:37] | – What? – Dane, kill the drones. | -什么 -丹 把无人机打掉 |
[56:39] | Yes, boss! | 好的 头儿 |
[56:40] | We need to keep our cover. | 我们不要暴露了 |
[56:44] | Hang on, I think we just lost the stream ladies and gentlemen. | 别走开 我们可能没信号了 观众朋友们 |
[56:47] | Yeah, we’re gonna get this back. We’re gonna get this back. | 是的 我们会尽快恢复 我们会尽快恢复 |
[56:52] | Hey, Stanton, where the fuck are we? | 喂 斯坦顿 我们在什么鬼地方 |
[56:54] | Fuck! | 操 |
[56:55] | Holy shit, dude! | 我的天 大哥 |
[56:57] | What the actual fuck? | 你在干什么鬼玩意儿 |
[57:00] | Is that look supposed to fucking explain something? | 你现在是不是该解释一下什么 |
[57:07] | People keep fucking dying on me! | 人们一个一个在我眼前死去 |
[57:10] | What the… Okay, fuck. | 你在搞 什么鬼 |
[57:12] | Yes! Okay. | 好吧 |
[57:13] | Stop your whining, you millennial piece of shit! | 闭嘴别抱怨了 你个千禧一代废物 |
[57:17] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈准备干嘛 |
[57:21] | Hey there, big guy! | 你好啊 大兄弟 |
[57:22] | Rule number 1. Do not, I repeat do not, | 规则第一条 不要 再强调一遍 不要 |
[57:25] | under any circumstances talk to the fucking pigs! | 在任何情况下都不要跟臭警察报信 |
[57:29] | You got that? | 你懂了吗 |
[57:30] | Now we should get Stanton there to give you an extreme makeover | 接下来我们会让斯坦顿用他的枪屁股 |
[57:33] | with the butt of his Glock! | 给你来个大改造 |
[57:34] | But I see something in you, Miles, you know? | 但 我能看到你的一些天分 迈尔斯 |
[57:37] | Potential. | 你的潜力 |
[57:38] | So I’ve decided to give you… another chance. | 所以我决定再给你 一次机会 |
[57:43] | Fuck you! Where’s Nova? | 干你娘 诺娃在哪儿 |
[57:44] | It’s pre-recorded asshole! | 这是提前录好的 混球 |
[57:48] | Welcome to the lightening round! | 欢迎来到闪电轮 |
[57:51] | Somewhere in this city, we’ve got your bitch! | 在这座城市的某个地方 关着你的马子 |
[57:54] | You’ve got 30 minutes, that is 30 minutes to kill Nix. | 你有三十分钟 三十分钟杀掉妮克斯 |
[57:57] | Or we take Nova apart piece by fucking piece! | 否则我们只有把诺娃撕成碎片了 |
[58:01] | No! | 不要 |
[58:02] | Put a filter on that, make me look good. | 给我加个滤镜 让我看起来帅一点 |
[58:04] | It might have been a bit over the top. | 这个效果有点太夸张了 |
[58:08] | Fuck! | 操 |
[58:10] | Nova… | 诺娃 |
[58:26] | Happy hunting, shit head. | 狩猎愉快 呆瓜 |
[58:46] | Huh, bullet proof vest. | 防弹背心 |
[58:48] | It did not help much. | 也挡不住所有子弹啊 |
[59:11] | Password is telefrak. Uh, t-e-l-e-f-r-a… yeah, k, | 密码是telefrak T-E-L-E-F-R-A-K |
[59:14] | you got it. | 搞定 |
[59:17] | Yeah, click there, Nova’s iPhone. | 点这里 诺娃的手机 |
[59:21] | Girlfriend know you’re stalking her? | 你女朋友知道你在跟踪她吗 |
[59:23] | Ex, actually, and it’s none of your business. | 前任 而且 这不关你事 |
[59:27] | Okay, Warwick and 7th. | 好吧 沃里克市七号 |
[59:29] | Great, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[59:33] | – Oh, shit! – What? | -我去 -什么 |
[59:36] | You’re him, right? | 你是那个人 对吗 |
[59:38] | Guns Akimbo dude! | 那个半路枪手 |
[59:40] | You’re famous! | 你很有名啊 |
[59:49] | Look at those numbers! | 看看你的点击量 |
[59:51] | Seven million viewers and counting! | 七百万还在增加 |
[59:53] | You’re the most watched Skizm contestant ever! | 你是斯基姆史上观看人数最多的参赛者 |
[59:56] | That many people are watching me? | 这么多人看我吗 |
[59:58] | I’ve never seen anything like it! | 我从来没见过你这样的 |
[59:59] | – Hey, can I get a selfie? – Yeah, sure. | -可以跟你合个影吗 -没问题 |
[1:00:17] | Let her go! | 放她走 |
[1:00:20] | I’ll fight Nix! Just please, let her go! | 我会跟妮克斯打的 求你们了 放她走 |
[1:00:23] | No! | 不 |
[1:00:30] | Quit your running and fight, or you’re next. | 别再逃避战斗了 不然下一个死的就是你 |
[1:00:36] | Shit! | 我去 |
[1:00:37] | Nova. | 诺娃 |
[1:00:39] | My ex. | 我的前任 |
[1:00:41] | She dyed her hair to look like a sunrise. | 她把头发染成阳光般闪耀的颜色 |
[1:00:43] | Always somehow smelled of incense | 身上永远闻起来像熏香 |
[1:00:45] | and freshly opened packs of gum. | 和刚开封的口香糖的混合气味 |
[1:00:51] | Oh, shit, Hadley. | 天啊 哈德利 |
[1:00:55] | The list of people I’ve let down | 因为我死的人数 |
[1:00:57] | is getting longer by the minute. | 每一刻都在增加 |
[1:01:00] | Suddenly, I knew what to do. | 突然间 我知道我该怎么做了 |
[1:01:03] | Now I could end this once and for all. | 现在我可以一次性解决这个问题 |
[1:01:11] | Activated. | 启动 |
[1:01:46] | Your tracker’s back on. | 你的追踪器又启动了 |
[1:01:48] | Neat location, by the way. | 顺便一说 你挑的地儿也太”干净”了 |
[1:01:51] | What, you couldn’t find a classic rooftop | 怎么 你连为你的谢幕找一个 |
[1:01:53] | for your final showdown, fuckboy? | 经典的屋顶都办不到吗 死渣男 |
[1:01:56] | God! Stop calling me fuckboy, okay? | 我操 能不能别叫我死渣男了 |
[1:01:57] | I don’t even know what that means! | 我连这名字什么意思都不知道 |
[1:02:00] | I thought we were going to talk it out for a bit? | 我还以为我们要冷静的说点悄悄话 |
[1:02:03] | Exchange some banter. | 互相挑衅嘲讽一下对方 |
[1:02:05] | Some obligatory pre-gunfight foreplay. | 装模作样的来些必要的枪战前戏 |
[1:02:08] | You want to get straight to the shooting? | 我看你现在是想直接进入正题了吧 |
[1:02:10] | No. No, look I need your help. | 不不不 等等 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:02:13] | My help? | 你疯了吧 |
[1:02:15] | Skizm is going to kill us both! | 斯基姆会把我们俩一起杀了 |
[1:02:17] | Together we might have a chance. | 如果我们一起 说不定还有反杀的机会 |
[1:02:20] | You know, let’s… Let’s team up. | 你懂吧 所以我们 我们组队吧 |
[1:02:22] | I got a much better chance if I’m with you. | 如果我跟你待在一起 说不定还能活着 |
[1:02:24] | I know that. So, you in? | 我很有自知之明 所以 一起吗 |
[1:02:31] | well, no. | 想好了 我不要 |
[1:02:36] | Yes! Yes! | 牛逼 牛逼 |
[1:02:39] | Yabba-dabba-do! | 我去你妈的太厉害了 |
[1:02:41] | Fuck yeah! | 我操太棒了 |
[1:02:42] | Guns Akimbo dude was here. | 半路枪手老哥之前就在这 |
[1:02:44] | I met him! | 我见过他 |
[1:02:53] | No! | 不是吧 |
[1:02:54] | This is so unfair! | 这也太不公平了吧 |
[1:02:55] | It’s just a game, bro. It’s just a game. | 这只是一个游戏 兄弟 别入戏太深啊 |
[1:02:59] | Yes! Serves you right, asshole! | 真棒 你活该 混蛋 |
[1:03:00] | And that is Miles out of the game. | 迈尔斯被淘汰出局 |
[1:03:07] | Well that took longer than I thought. | 你还是比我想象中活的久多了 |
[1:03:11] | Let’s go get some cocaine! | 该去整点可卡因快活一下了 |
[1:03:14] | Miles Harris… | 迈尔斯·哈里斯 |
[1:03:16] | I’m not happy! Oh! | 我不开心了 我的天 |
[1:03:17] | That’s some bullshit, | 这简直是扯淡 |
[1:03:18] | I’m sorry but that’s fucking bullshit! | 原谅我爆粗口 但是这他妈的就是扯淡 |
[1:03:20] | No, that’s the game of Skizm, man! | 不是的 这一直是斯基姆的游戏 老兄 |
[1:03:22] | No, no. | 别 停下 |
[1:03:23] | I really started to like the fucking guy! | 我真的他妈的开始喜欢上这个老兄了 |
[1:03:24] | Fuck the game! God damn it! | 去你妈的游戏 该死的 |
[1:03:26] | That’s Skizm for you. Miles… | 斯基姆为你上演 迈尔斯 |
[1:03:28] | Get a cleanup squad on Miles’s body. | 派个队伍把迈尔斯的尸体清理了 |
[1:03:30] | Get a squad on Nix too! | 别忘了再派一队去解决妮克斯 |
[1:03:32] | Ice that fucking bitch! | 把那个该死的婊子整死 |
[1:03:40] | I know! | 我知道 |
[1:03:46] | He did his best. | 他尽力了 |
[1:03:48] | But you know… | 但是 你也知道 |
[1:03:50] | sometimes, even when you do your best, | 有些时候 即使你尽自己最大的努力了 |
[1:03:53] | it’s just not good enough. | 也没法改变什么 |
[1:03:58] | Just pitch in here, but, uh, | 还是老实呆这吧 但是我还是想问问 |
[1:04:01] | chainsaws or nail guns? | 锯子和钉枪 |
[1:04:02] | Which way were you leaning, huh? | 你更喜欢哪个啊 |
[1:04:45] | Any plans tonight? | 今晚有什么安排吗 |
[1:04:46] | Finally gonna catch up on The Walking Dead. | 今晚终于有时间继续追《行尸走肉》了 |
[1:04:49] | The Walking Dead? | 你喜欢《行尸走肉》啊 |
[1:04:50] | Can’t stand that. Just too violent. | 我反正是受不了 太暴力了 |
[1:04:52] | Man, you kill people for a living. | 老兄 你工作起来杀人可一点不含糊啊 |
[1:04:54] | So what? | 那又怎么了 |
[1:04:55] | You think a cook goes home and watches Master Chef? | 你以为一个厨子回家就会看《厨艺大师》吗 |
[1:05:39] | If you want to walk out of here, with all of your limbs, | 如果你想四肢健全的从这里走出去 |
[1:05:42] | you should stop pointing guns at me! | 你就别像个傻逼一样拿着枪指着我 |
[1:05:45] | This was your idea, fuckboy! | 原来你打的是这个主意啊 死渣男 |
[1:05:47] | Nice! Gotta love that Kevlar! | 牛逼 凯夫拉尔纤维太强了 |
[1:05:50] | Not nice! | 一点都不棒 |
[1:05:50] | That hurts like shit! | 这真的痛得要死 |
[1:05:52] | You only had to shoot me once! Remember? | 你本来只需要打我一枪 记得吗 |
[1:06:09] | Don’t shoot me, I know who killed your family. | 别开枪 我知道谁杀了你家人 |
[1:06:14] | What the fuck did you just say? | 你他妈说什么 |
[1:06:16] | He’s the head of Skizm. Okay, | 他是斯基姆的老大 好吗 |
[1:06:17] | his name is Riktor. | 他叫维克多 |
[1:06:20] | Bald guy, covered in tattoos. That was him, right? | 光头 浑身是纹身 是他没错吧 |
[1:06:24] | Okay so my… my theory is | 所以 我 我的结论是 |
[1:06:26] | he saw you escape from prison | 他看到你越狱了 |
[1:06:28] | and decided to put you in the game | 然后为了防止你想要复仇 |
[1:06:29] | in case you tried to get revenge. | 他让你加入了这个游戏 |
[1:06:33] | You’re full of shit! | 你真是满嘴跑火车 |
[1:06:36] | They killed your dad, too. | 他们还杀了你父亲 |
[1:06:37] | He’s right there. | 他就在那里 |
[1:07:09] | You stubborn old bastard. | 你这个固执的老混蛋 |
[1:07:15] | So, um, hi… | 所以 打扰一下 |
[1:07:18] | Sorry, | 对不起 |
[1:07:18] | don’t know why I said it like that. | 我不知道为什么我要这样说话 |
[1:07:20] | Look if you’re not going to shoot yourself, or me, | 如果你不想蹦了你的脑壳 或者是我的 |
[1:07:23] | then I have a plan, It is kinda fucked up | 我现在有一个很糟糕的计划 |
[1:07:26] | and totally suicidal, but it might work. | 并且可能是自杀计划 但是它说不定能行 |
[1:07:27] | You get to kill Riktor, I find Nova. | 你可以杀了维克多 我能找到诺娃 |
[1:07:30] | But we have to work together. | 但是我们一定要合作 |
[1:07:34] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[1:07:38] | I like that you’re not pointing that at me anymore. | 我很开心你不用枪指着我了 |
[1:07:40] | That’s a good… Okay… | 真好 好吧 |
[1:07:41] | We can work on that. | 对不起我自作多情了 |
[1:07:50] | You only need to shoot me one time! | 你只需要打我一枪 |
[1:07:53] | Really important. Just one… | 这非常重要 只要一枪 |
[1:07:55] | right in the… | 正中胸口 |
[1:07:57] | Once. Okay, you got that? | 一枪 好吗 听明白了吗 |
[1:07:59] | I don’t feel like you’re listening to me. | 我感觉你没有在听我说话 |
[1:08:01] | Just one. | 只要一枪 |
[1:08:02] | One shot. | 一 枪 |
[1:08:07] | I think my ribs are broken. | 我感觉我肋骨断了 |
[1:08:09] | Definitely have internal bleeding. | 还有内出血了 |
[1:08:10] | Cool, um, do you wanna sit here and cry about it? | 真棒 那你想在这里坐着 哭两声 |
[1:08:12] | Like a little bitch? | 像个小女孩一样吗 |
[1:08:14] | Or do you wanna go shoot a bunch of people in the face? | 还是想拿着枪冲出去大开杀戒 |
[1:08:16] | Oh, hell yes. | 这还要问吗 |
[1:08:17] | The face shooting one, not the… not the crying. | 我说的是射他们满脸 不是泪流满面 |
[1:08:21] | Right on. Right on. | 是个男人 对极了 |
[1:08:23] | – That sucks. – Yeah. | -真恶心 -我知道 |
[1:08:28] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh, yeah. | -爽 -爽 |
[1:08:30] | Just go. Come on, look. | 上啊 去吧 看 很轻松的 |
[1:08:32] | Me? Why do I have to go first? | 我吗 为什么我一定要打头阵 |
[1:08:33] | Open the fucking door. | 把这个该死的门打开 |
[1:08:35] | I’m not exactly great at opening doors right now. | 我现在并不是很适合开门 |
[1:08:37] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[1:08:37] | Honestly I still don’t trust you. | 老实说 我还是不信你 |
[1:08:39] | You might shoot me in the back. | 你可能在我背后给我一枪 |
[1:08:40] | I promise that when I do shoot you | 我保证 等我给你一枪的时候 |
[1:08:42] | it’ll be in the front. | 绝对是从正面 |
[1:08:43] | You have already shot me like a dozen times. | 你已经给了我好几枪了 |
[1:08:46] | I feel bullets rattling inside me when I walk. | 我走路的时候都能感觉子弹在我体内翻滚 |
[1:08:48] | – Well… – What the hell? | -那是 -什么鬼 |
[1:08:52] | ♪ I’m a real wild one ♪ | ♪ 我是个真正的野孩子 ♪ |
[1:09:09] | ♪ Well I’m just out of school Like I’m real, real cool ♪ | ♪ 刚刚才从学校毕业 但我也觉得自己真的真的很酷 ♪ |
[1:09:12] | ♪ Gotta dance like a fool Got the message ♪ | ♪ 像个傻瓜得到了启示一样跳舞 ♪ |
[1:09:14] | ♪ That I’ve gotta be A wild one ♪ | ♪ 它告诉我要像一个野孩子一样跳舞 ♪ |
[1:09:17] | ♪ Oh yeah I’m a wild one ♪ | ♪ 说的没错 我就是个野孩子 ♪ |
[1:09:21] | ♪ Got to break it loose Gotta keep them movin’ wild ♪ | ♪ 必须忘乎所以 保持狂野 ♪ |
[1:09:24] | ♪ Gotta keep a swingin’, baby I’m a real wild child ♪ | ♪ 摇摆不能停 宝贝 我是个真正的野孩子 ♪ |
[1:09:27] | ♪ I’m a real wild one And I like wild fun ♪ | ♪ 我是个喜欢疯狂的野孩子 ♪ |
[1:09:29] | ♪ In a world gone crazy Everything seems hazy ♪ | ♪ 处在一个一切都朦胧的疯狂世界 ♪ |
[1:09:32] | ♪ I’m a wild one ♪ | ♪ 我就是个野孩子 ♪ |
[1:09:34] | ♪ Oh yeah I’m a wild one ♪ | ♪ 你没听错 我就是个野孩子 ♪ |
[1:09:38] | ♪ Got to break it loose Gonna keep them movin’ wild ♪ | ♪ 必须忘乎所以 保持狂野 ♪ |
[1:09:40] | Hey, sir! It’s Miles and Nix! | 老大 是迈尔斯和妮克斯 |
[1:09:42] | They’re in the building! | 他们就在这里 |
[1:09:43] | It’s a clusterfuck! | 现在楼里都乱成一锅粥了 |
[1:09:44] | Yeah, and? | 是啊 然后呢 |
[1:09:45] | What the fuck you telling me for? | 你他妈告诉我是准备干什么 |
[1:09:46] | Get the dead squad on it! | 敢死队吃干饭的吗 |
[1:09:47] | – I can’t. – Well why not? | -我叫不动他们啊 -为什么啊 |
[1:09:49] | – They’re dead. – They’re dead? | -他们死了 -他们就这么没了 |
[1:09:53] | Well that’s not ideal. | 这下坏起来了 |
[1:09:57] | Patch the monitor feeds to the security cameras now! | 马上把所有的监视源切到监控摄像头上 |
[1:10:02] | This is not happening. | 我是在做梦吧 |
[1:10:05] | Oh, my God, it’s back on! | 我的天啊 游戏还在继续 |
[1:10:07] | It’s going down. | 他们完蛋了 |
[1:10:10] | fantastic. | 太牛逼了 |
[1:10:12] | I’m gonna lose my fucking temper, this is… | 我他妈要骂人了 这简直 |
[1:10:15] | Effie! Dane! Do your thing! | 艾菲 丹 干好你们的工作 |
[1:10:18] | Fuck them up! | 给我干翻他们 |
[1:10:19] | Nix and Miles! They need to die! | 妮克斯和迈尔斯 他们一定要死 |
[1:10:21] | They need to fucking die! | 他们他妈的一定要死 |
[1:10:29] | Suck on this, bitch! | 尝尝这个 婊子 |
[1:10:32] | Really, another dick shot? | 不是吧 又爆人家蛋蛋 |
[1:10:35] | Oh, God damn it, please. | 我的天啊 这看着都痛 求你了 |
[1:10:37] | Why do you have to keep doing that? | 你为什么就不能放过人家的小兄弟 |
[1:10:38] | What, I would have shot you in the dick | 怎么了 如果不是你命根子太小 |
[1:10:39] | if the target wasn’t so small! | 我也会瞄准它的 |
[1:10:41] | It just seems a little excessive. | 就是这看起来有点太偏激了 |
[1:10:43] | You know, you could go dick shot, | 你知道吗 你本来可以来一个爆鸡 |
[1:10:44] | then head shot, | 再来一个爆头 |
[1:10:44] | then dick shot. Just mix it up a little, something. | 然后再来一个爆鸡 来个混搭 |
[1:10:46] | It’s basically a public service. | 你当我是做公益的吗 |
[1:10:50] | Oh! Don’t do it again! God. | 我操 别再这样做了 我的天 |
[1:10:51] | Uh, you know, I don’t… I don’t like it, | 你知道吗 我不 我不喜欢这样 |
[1:10:53] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[1:10:54] | It’s just some dick blood. | 不就是血从鸡巴流出来吗 |
[1:10:55] | Miles? | 迈尔斯 |
[1:11:19] | – What was he thinking? – Yeah, | -他在想什么 -我也不知道 |
[1:11:20] | never bring a spork to a gun fight, man. | 千万不要拿一个叉勺上战场 老兄 |
[1:11:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:11:28] | Trying to find where they’re holding Nova. | 我在找他们把诺娃关在哪里了 |
[1:11:35] | Oh, God damn, this comment section. | 我的天啊 这个评论部分 |
[1:11:38] | It’s like YouTube but worse. | 就好像油管 但是比它糟糕 |
[1:11:41] | No, it’s about the same. | 不 好像是差不多的 |
[1:11:44] | “I hope someone ices that Nix bitch | “我希望有人把妮克斯这个婊子冰冻起来 |
[1:11:46] | and tea bags her corpse.” | 然后再把她的尸体用茶袋包起来” |
[1:11:48] | That settles that, I’m going to find every last | 那这样就能解决问题了 我要找到 |
[1:11:51] | one of those little trolls and beat them to death | 评论区的每一个喷子 然后用他们的键盘 |
[1:11:53] | with their keyboards. | 把他们打死 |
[1:11:54] | You are fucking animals, | 你们简直是畜生 |
[1:11:55] | you know that right. | 你们知道吗 |
[1:11:57] | You like this, you like watching people suffer? | 你喜欢看这个啊 喜欢看别人受苦 |
[1:11:59] | You like watching people get hunted? | 你喜欢看人被当做动物一样被猎杀是吗 |
[1:11:59] | If you didn’t watch they wouldn’t exist | 如果你们不看 他们根本不会存在 |
[1:12:02] | you pathetic sick fuck! | 你们这些 可悲的 混蛋 |
[1:12:06] | Fuck you, dude. | 操你妈 老兄 |
[1:12:10] | Who the fuck is this guy, huh? What the fuck. | 他妈的这人谁啊 说什么鬼呢 |
[1:12:13] | Hear, hear. Good, good. | 听到了听到了 明白 明白 |
[1:12:16] | Wish you had more volume. | 真希望你的音量还能调高点 |
[1:12:17] | Intense. Feel better now? | 够激动啊 感觉好点了吗 |
[1:12:20] | You got that out of your system? | 终于不用憋着这些话了 |
[1:12:26] | – Whoa, holy shit. – What? | -我的天 操 -怎么了 |
[1:12:29] | Look, Riktor, he’s trying to expand Skizm. | 看 维克多 他在试着扩张斯基姆 |
[1:12:31] | He’s like building it into a global franchise. | 他想把它打造成全球的项目 |
[1:12:38] | Can you actually just like, | 你就这样简单地 |
[1:12:40] | send this to my Gmail? | 把它的链接发我的谷歌邮箱里面啊 |
[1:12:41] | It’s funnier watching. | 当自己不是主角的时候 还挺有趣的啊 |
[1:12:43] | Oh, God. | 无可救药 |
[1:12:44] | Fuck you, man. | 操你妈 老兄 |
[1:12:51] | Oh, holy shit! Damn, | 我的天啊 操 |
[1:12:53] | nice AA-12! | 这把AA-12也太酷了吧 |
[1:12:55] | Fuck. | 这下完了 |
[1:12:55] | These things? | 这些玩意儿啊 |
[1:12:57] | Yes! | 对啊 |
[1:12:57] | Yeah, I shelled out for the deep black PVD coating. | 我还为这黑色的PVD涂层掏腰包了呢 |
[1:12:57] | 用物理的方法使材料沉积在工件上的制备技术 PVD 物理气相沉积 是指在真空条件下 | |
[1:13:00] | But, | 但是 |
[1:13:01] | now I kinda regret not going with the UCP style camo. | 我现在倒是后悔没有选择UCP迷彩风了 |
[1:13:04] | Oh, no you’re crazy. She’s crazy. | 不是吧 你真是疯了 她疯了 |
[1:13:06] | You totally own it. Seriously. | 现在这个风格太适合你了 真的 |
[1:13:09] | Thank you. Yeah, you know your weapons. | 谢谢 你还是很懂枪的啊 |
[1:13:11] | You know, shooting dip shits in the head is life. | 你知道的 毕竟靠爆头吃饭的啊 |
[1:13:15] | Well, um, I better, you know. | 好吧 我应该 你懂的 |
[1:13:17] | Right, yeah. Do your thing. | 我懂 是啊 你该工作了 |
[1:13:19] | It was nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[1:13:22] | Go! Go! | 快跑 快点 |
[1:13:36] | Watch the last step! It’s a doozie! | 注意最后一步 你可能要受伤了 |
[1:13:44] | Someone didn’t skip leg day. | 看来你之前健身从来不忘练腿啊 |
[1:13:51] | Don’t pull my hair. | 别拉 老娘 头发 |
[1:14:18] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:14:20] | Friday night just got really lonely! | 每周五的快乐时光没有了 |
[1:14:33] | Just stay still and die, you fucking coward. | 能不能别躲了 你个懦夫 |
[1:14:36] | I really don’t want to though. | 但是我真的不想 |
[1:14:42] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:14:53] | Oh, shit! | 我操 |
[1:15:10] | Didn’t even hurt. | 一点都不疼 |
[1:15:11] | Stop! Hammer time! | 停 锤子该上场了 |
[1:15:21] | A bullet proof vest | 一件防弹背心 |
[1:15:22] | isn’t gonna save you from a head shot. | 可挡不了爆头 |
[1:15:30] | Do you know what your problem is? | 你知道你的问题出在哪吗 |
[1:15:35] | You need to smile more. | 你不爱笑 |
[1:15:42] | Let’s give you a nice… | 让我来给你整一个漂亮的 |
[1:15:44] | wide… | 大大的 |
[1:15:45] | juicy grin. | 甜美的笑容 |
[1:15:52] | I have the power! | 我 活过 来了 |
[1:16:06] | It’s time to realign your chakras. | 是时候帮你调整一下脉轮了 |
[1:16:06] | 人体分为七个能量中心 海底轮 生殖轮 脐轮 心轮 喉轮 眉心轮 顶轮 位于体内的脊椎前方 由上至下依序排列 | |
[1:16:08] | ♪ She’s a very kinky girl ♪ | ♪ 她是个奇怪的女孩 ♪ |
[1:16:11] | ♪ The kind you don’t take home to mother ♪ | ♪ 一个不能带回家见妈妈的女孩 ♪ |
[1:16:15] | Enough. | 够了 |
[1:16:25] | I think I just heard a ball pop. | 我想我刚听到一个蛋爆了 |
[1:16:27] | Are they meant to pop? | 它们本应该要爆吗 |
[1:16:32] | You don’t like fire? | 你不喜欢火是吗 |
[1:16:34] | Do ya, huh? | 不喜欢哈 |
[1:16:35] | Let’s burn together, baby! | 宝贝 就让我们一起燃烧吧 |
[1:16:53] | Fool! | 傻逼 |
[1:16:58] | Don’t shoot him! | 别开枪 |
[1:17:06] | Yeah. Chopper on the roof. | 直升机停在屋顶 |
[1:17:08] | No. Just two seats. | 不 只能坐两个人 |
[1:17:11] | No, everyone else is dead. | 其他人都死了 |
[1:17:17] | Why does everything have to be so fucking stressful, hmm? | 为什么每件事都要搞得这么紧张呢 |
[1:17:22] | You know, they say that sometimes a nice little stroll | 你知道吗 听说出去溜达一会儿 |
[1:17:26] | can help to clear the head. | 有助于清醒头脑 |
[1:17:30] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 咱们走 |
[1:17:31] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[1:17:33] | That’s it, that’s it. | 好了 好了 |
[1:17:35] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:17:39] | Hey. You good? | 你有事没 |
[1:17:45] | Did you not hear me say | 你难道没听见我说的吗 |
[1:17:50] | don’t shoot? | 别开枪 |
[1:17:53] | Yeah, you pull off the Rocky look real well at least. | 是啊 你最后成功把洛奇整得非常惨 |
[1:17:59] | What? What is that? | 咋了 那是什么 |
[1:18:01] | – What are you trying to do? – Shit! | -你打算干什么呢 -该死的 |
[1:18:08] | Oh right… | 是个这 |
[1:18:09] | Hey, no, no, no. You gotta put that on ice. | 不 不 不 你得把它放在冰上 |
[1:18:11] | Come on, we gotta fix this. | 快点 我们得处理好这个 |
[1:18:17] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[1:18:19] | I wasted all my bullets on Sid Dickless. | 我把子弹都浪费在希德·迪克勒斯上了 |
[1:18:21] | Riktor’s got Nova somewhere, | 维克多他们肯定把诺娃藏起来了 |
[1:18:22] | I can’t find her. | 我找不到她 |
[1:18:23] | Have you learned nothing from video games? | 你从游戏中就一点也没学到点啥吗 |
[1:18:26] | If you see enemies… | 如果看到敌人 |
[1:18:28] | You jump on their heads and they give you coins? | 就杀了他们然后拿金币吗 |
[1:18:31] | No, fuck wad! It means we’re going the right way. | 不 傻逼 那代表你走对路了 |
[1:18:33] | Come on let’s find some more bad guys to shoot. | 快走 让我们再去多找一些坏人们射着玩 |
[1:18:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:18:42] | Where the fuck are you going, asshole? | 你大爷的要去哪啊 |
[1:18:44] | The action’s back this way! | 回来朝这边走 |
[1:18:45] | Wait, you want me to go out there | 你说啥 你想让我回去 |
[1:18:47] | and get my face shot off? | 然后让我的脸被他们射穿吗 |
[1:18:48] | Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你他妈是疯了吗 |
[1:18:49] | Cops will be swarming this place! | 警察马上就蜂拥而至 |
[1:18:51] | This shit is over! | 都他妈结束了 |
[1:18:52] | It’s not over until I say it’s over, you fucking traitor! | 只要我不说结束就不算 你个傻逼叛徒 |
[1:18:56] | Traitor? | 我叛徒吗 |
[1:18:57] | Without me, you would be nothing! | 没有我 你啥都不是 |
[1:18:59] | I mean, look at you! | 我说 你看看你 |
[1:18:59] | You look like someone tried to paint | 你看起来像是有人想用他妈的记号笔 |
[1:19:01] | a worn-out dildo with a fucking Sharpie! | 画的一个又老又旧的假鸡巴 |
[1:19:03] | Ah, that hurts. | 说的真伤人 |
[1:19:04] | Face it, Riktor. This is the end. | 面对现实吧 维克多 都结束了 |
[1:19:12] | Look at him go! He’s like a wounded deer. | 看他那样 他像一只受伤的小鹿 |
[1:19:16] | Go Bambi’s mom, go! | 你走啊 走啊小鹿斑比他妈 |
[1:19:27] | Kill them! | 杀了他们 |
[1:19:35] | Was this the right way? | 是朝这边走吗 |
[1:19:36] | No we fucked up! | 不是 我们搞砸了 |
[1:19:38] | Far too many bad guys! | 坏人太多了 |
[1:19:39] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[1:19:41] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:19:43] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[1:19:45] | What the hell are we going to do? | 我们他妈的该怎么办 |
[1:19:46] | Come out, come out wherever you are. | 出来 出来 你们在哪呢 |
[1:19:49] | Come on, get it. | 出来呗 |
[1:19:53] | You want to know a secret? | 想知道个秘密不 |
[1:19:55] | Fuck you! | 去死吧 |
[1:19:56] | This was never about the money. | 这从来都不是钱的事 |
[1:19:59] | This is about art. | 这是关于艺术的 |
[1:20:02] | Murder is art. | 谋杀是一门艺术 |
[1:20:07] | This one… | 这个 |
[1:20:09] | This is a Jackson Pollock. | 这个是 杰克逊·波洛克 |
[1:20:16] | Overcompensating much? | 过度补偿你的短小吗 |
[1:20:21] | Where the fuck are you going? | 你他妈又要去哪 |
[1:20:23] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[1:20:25] | Get the fuck up! | 快他妈起来 |
[1:20:28] | You know, you really need to cheer the fuck up. | 你知道 你他妈真的需要打起精神 |
[1:20:31] | Are you not even a little bit excited | 要和我一起上直升机 |
[1:20:32] | about going in a chopper with me? | 你难道就没有一点点兴奋 |
[1:20:45] | You wanna know how I survived this long? | 你想知道我是怎么活了这么久吗 |
[1:20:46] | I don’t know, Nix, by being crazy as fuck? | 我不知道 妮克斯 通过完完全全的发疯吗 |
[1:20:50] | I didn’t want to give any fucker the satisfaction… of killing me. | 我不想让任何傻逼有杀我的快感 |
[1:20:57] | Just kill Riktor for me. | 帮我杀了维克多 |
[1:20:59] | Okay, mouse? | 行吗 米老鼠 |
[1:21:01] | Get the fuck out here so I can shoot you! | 快他妈出来好让我好好给你几枪 |
[1:21:04] | Wait. No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[1:21:25] | No! | 不 |
[1:21:38] | Nix! | 妮克斯 |
[1:22:02] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:22:05] | Come back here. | 给我回来 |
[1:22:07] | Where’d you think you’re going? | 你以为你能去哪 |
[1:22:10] | Get up there. Come on. | 好好走 快点 |
[1:22:57] | Oh, shit! Oh… | 靠 |
[1:23:10] | Fuck! Nova! | 操 诺娃 |
[1:23:17] | Nova! | 诺娃 |
[1:23:18] | Miles! Miles! | 迈尔斯 迈尔斯 |
[1:23:20] | “Miles!” | “迈尔斯” |
[1:23:23] | There you are. | 原来你在这 |
[1:23:26] | What took you so long, hmm? | 你怎么现在才来 |
[1:23:30] | You made it all this way. | 你成功过来了 |
[1:23:31] | I even got you a rooftop for the showdown! | 我甚至给你准备了一个谢幕的屋顶 |
[1:23:34] | Nix is dead, it’s over! | 妮克斯死了 都结束了 |
[1:23:37] | Let Nova go! | 放了诺娃 |
[1:23:41] | Oh, finally! | 终于 |
[1:23:43] | I should have ordered a fucking Uber! | 我他妈应该叫辆优步 |
[1:23:44] | Okay, okay and we’re back. | 好了 我们在线上了 |
[1:23:46] | We’ve got our stream back, ladies and gentlemen. | 我们信号恢复了 女士们和先生们 |
[1:23:48] | Oh, thank fuck! | 我的天 |
[1:23:49] | Let’s just see how this ends, I guess. | 让我们看看这最后到底如何结束 |
[1:23:51] | Oh, yeah. | 棒极了 |
[1:23:56] | Ten million concurrent viewers, Miles. | 一千万人在线观看 迈尔斯 |
[1:23:59] | You have just made Skizm history! | 你成就了斯基姆的历史 |
[1:24:02] | You are somebody! | 你真了不起 |
[1:24:04] | I took… | 我把你 |
[1:24:07] | a worthless piece of shit and I molded it into steel! | 从一个毫无价值的垃圾铸成了钢 |
[1:24:10] | I made you, Miles. | 我成就了你 迈尔斯 |
[1:24:11] | You should be down on your fucking knees thanking me! | 你他妈应该给我跪下谢谢我 |
[1:24:15] | Oh, fuck you man! | 去你大爷的 |
[1:24:16] | All you did was ruin my hands, | 你唯一做的就是毁了我的手 |
[1:24:18] | and give me a criminal record. | 让我留下了犯罪记录 |
[1:24:19] | I never wanted any of this! | 这一切都不是我想要的 |
[1:24:21] | Don’t give me that goody-goody bullshit! | 别给我来好好先生这一套 |
[1:24:25] | What were you doing on the Skizm site to begin with? | 那为什么你一开始在斯基姆做那些 |
[1:24:27] | Hey? | 拜托 |
[1:24:30] | Admit it, you wanted to feel something. | 承认吧 你想感受到什么 |
[1:24:33] | You wanted to… to… to hunt like a man. | 你想像一个男人一样去狩猎 |
[1:24:35] | You wanted to be somebody! | 你不想默默无闻 |
[1:24:38] | Yesterday you were fucking miserable! | 昨天你还过着惨兮兮的生活 |
[1:24:40] | Now, look at yourself. | 现在 你看看你 |
[1:24:42] | You’re alive! | 你活着 |
[1:24:46] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 我活着 |
[1:24:48] | And that’s more than I can say for you. | 我懒得再跟你说了 |
[1:25:08] | Hey, man, nice shot! | 射的真准 |
[1:25:12] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:25:14] | No! | 不要 |
[1:25:20] | Oh, that’s a better one. | 这发射得更准 |
[1:25:21] | He’s down! He’s down! | 他倒下了 他倒下了 |
[1:25:24] | Oh, relax will ya? | 拜托 你能不能放松 |
[1:25:30] | Come on, Miles. | 起来呀 迈尔斯 |
[1:25:40] | No. | 不 |
[1:25:43] | Nova! | 诺娃 |
[1:25:49] | Just fucking die! | 去死吧 |
[1:25:59] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. He just took three fucking bullets! | 去他妈的 他刚刚居然挨了3颗子弹 |
[1:26:02] | Get him! | 弄死他 |
[1:26:03] | ♪ …fighting for you ♪ | ♪ 为你而战 ♪ |
[1:26:06] | ♪ Driven by desire ♪ | ♪ 欲望而生 ♪ |
[1:26:09] | ♪ Glory calls, It’s waitin’ for ya ♪ | ♪ 无上荣誉 在召唤你 ♪ |
[1:26:13] | ♪ When they try to break you down ♪ | ♪ 当他们试图击垮你 ♪ |
[1:26:16] | ♪ You can take it ♪ | ♪ 你要承受 ♪ |
[1:26:18] | ♪ That don’t shake you ♪ | ♪ 什么都无法动摇你 ♪ |
[1:26:21] | ♪ When your back’s against the wall ♪ | ♪ 当你已无后路 ♪ |
[1:26:24] | ♪ The thrill of the fight’s… ♪ | ♪ 战斗的快感 ♪ |
[1:26:25] | You were nothing. I made you, Miles. | 你什么都不是 我造就了你 迈尔斯 |
[1:26:27] | I made you a fucking star! | 我他妈让你火了 |
[1:26:30] | ♪ Never say die ♪ | ♪ 永不言败 ♪ |
[1:26:31] | ♪ You got the heart of a hero ♪ | ♪ 冠军之心在你胸膛 ♪ |
[1:26:34] | ♪ Never surrender ♪ | ♪ 决不投降 ♪ |
[1:26:36] | ♪ The will to survive ♪ | ♪ 生存的意志 ♪ |
[1:26:39] | ♪ You’re standin’ strong in the eye of a storm ♪ | ♪ 你在风暴中心 屹立不倒 ♪ |
[1:26:42] | ♪ Something keeps pushing you on ♪ | ♪ 梦和希望支撑着你 ♪ |
[1:26:45] | ♪ To never surrender ♪ | ♪ 决不投降 ♪ |
[1:26:49] | ♪ Never surrender ♪ | ♪ 永不屈服 ♪ |
[1:26:57] | You think killing me is going to change anything? | 你以为杀了我会改变些什么吗 |
[1:26:59] | There are others! | 还有其他人的存在 |
[1:27:00] | Skizm’s a global franchise now! | 斯基姆现在是一家全球性的组织 |
[1:27:03] | We’re going to be the Starbucks of murder! | 我们将会成为像星巴克一样的谋杀连锁店 |
[1:27:04] | The McDonald’s of massacre! Yeah! | 麦当劳式的连锁屠杀店 |
[1:27:07] | We’ll be the Burger King of badness! | 汉堡王式的恶棍 |
[1:27:10] | Nix says, “fuck you!” | 妮克斯说去你妈的 |
[1:27:13] | Miles. No! No! Please! | 迈尔斯 不 不 求你了 |
[1:27:19] | ♪ …fight to the end And you’ll take it all ♪ | ♪ 战到最后 应有尽有 ♪ |
[1:27:22] | ♪ Never surrender ♪ | ♪ 决不投降 ♪ |
[1:27:25] | ♪ Never say die ♪ | ♪ 永不言败 ♪ |
[1:27:29] | ♪ Never surrender ♪ | ♪ 永不屈服 ♪ |
[1:27:37] | ♪ It’s only a matter of time ♪ | ♪ 时间会决定一切 ♪ |
[1:27:47] | ♪ Never surrender ♪ | ♪ 决不投降 ♪ |
[1:27:49] | ♪ Never Surrender ♪ | ♪ 永不屈服 ♪ |
[1:27:51] | ♪ Never say die ♪ | ♪ 永不言败 ♪ |
[1:27:55] | ♪ Don’t stop ♪ | ♪ 不要停止 ♪ |
[1:27:57] | ♪ Never surrender ♪ | ♪ 绝不屈服 ♪ |
[1:27:58] | ♪ Got the will to survive ♪ | ♪ 坚定生存的意志 ♪ |
[1:28:01] | ♪ Never surrender ♪ | ♪ 决不投降 ♪ |
[1:28:03] | ♪ Don’t stop never surrender ♪ | ♪ 绝不停止 永不屈服 ♪ |
[1:28:10] | It’s called hemorrhagic shock. | 这叫做出血性休克 |
[1:28:13] | It’s just my body shutting down from… yeah, | 因为超大量的出血 |
[1:28:16] | massive, massive blood loss. | 我的身体直接停止工作 |
[1:28:19] | Sorry for the fake out. | 不好意思我得装死 |
[1:28:21] | I mean, I did kill Riktor. That was real. | 我说 我确实杀了维克多 那是真的 |
[1:28:24] | I just didn’t get the girl. | 我只是没能和她在一起 |
[1:28:28] | You see, in real life, | 你想 在现实生活中 |
[1:28:30] | watching your ex pistol whip | 看着你的前男友一拳抡倒一个傻逼 |
[1:28:32] | some guy’s teeth out gives you PTSD. | 这种行为只会让你得创伤后应激障碍 |
[1:28:35] | Not a raging lady boner. | 并不会让你性奋 |
[1:28:45] | Thanks for tuning in everyone. | 感谢大家的收听 |
[1:28:47] | We’ve been Death Tolled and, um, | 我们都累的要死 |
[1:28:49] | remember to like… like and comment. | 记得点赞和评论 |
[1:28:53] | Some people stopped watching Skizm that night. | 有一群人在那个晚上停止观看斯基姆 |
[1:28:55] | But many, many more took their place. | 但是很多很多其他人代替了他们 |
[1:29:11] | Nova, | 诺娃 |
[1:29:12] | well she finally found her superhero. | 她终于找到了她的超级英雄 |
[1:29:17] | He stands up and fights to make the world a better place. | 他站出来为世界变得更美好而努力 |
[1:29:25] | Skizm didn’t go away. | 斯基姆并没有消失 |
[1:29:26] | They spread, just like Riktor said. | 他们蔓延开来 就像维克多说的一样 |
[1:29:32] | And that means I still have a job to do. | 这意味着我还有工作要做 |
[1:29:38] | And I know where they live. | 我知道他们都在哪里 |
[1:29:46] | It is a fucking jungle out there! | 外面的世界是一个危机重重的丛林 |
[1:29:49] | And as a great man once told me… | 曾经有一个伟大的人告诉我 |