Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Green Lantern(绿灯侠)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Green Lantern(绿灯侠)[2011]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:绿灯侠
英文名称:Green Lantern
年代:2011

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:33] Billions of years ago… 数十亿年前
[00:35] a race of immortals harnessed the most powerful force in existence: 一群不朽者掌握了宇宙间最强大的能量
[00:40] The emerald energy of willpower. 绿色的意志力量
[00:43] These immortals, the Guardians of the Universe… 这群不朽的宇宙守卫者
[00:46] built a world from where they could watch over all of existence: 建立了一个世界 守望着宇宙间的一切
[00:49] The planet Oa. 欧阿行星
[00:53] They divided the universe into 3600 sectors. 他们将宇宙分为3600个扇区
[00:57] A ring powered by the energy of will was sent to every sector to select a recruit. 一枚意志力附魔的戒指被分配到每个扇区来招募成员
[01:03] In order to be chosen by the ring, 能被戒指选中
[01:06] it was said one must be without fear. 传说必须是“无畏者”
[01:09] Together, these 3600 recruits… 3600名成员一起…
[01:11] formed the intergalactic peacekeepers known as the Green Lantern Corps. 组成了银河和平保卫者 名曰“绿灯军团”
[01:27] Of all the threats the Corps ever faced… 军团历尽劫难
[01:29] the gravest was an entity of fear known as Parallax. 最大的威胁是恐惧化身的实体 名曰“视差怪”
[01:34] Only the legendary Green Lantern Abin Sur… 唯独传奇绿灯侠 阿宾·苏尔…
[01:36] was capable of capturing and imprisoning this beast… 能将这匹恶魔捕获并囚禁
[01:40] which he did on the lost planet of Ryut. 在失落的行星莱厄特 他成功了
[03:12] You are afraid. 你们害怕了
[03:14] Good. 很好
[04:41] – I mean, we go into this every time. – It’s not every time. – 我是说 总是要讨论这个 – 不是每次都得说
[04:44] No, honey. Think back. Think back. Think back. 不 亲爱的 想想以前的 想一想吧
[04:48] I was fine the last time. I’m usually fine. I’m fine with your work. 上一次我是没事 我真的没事 你的工作对我没有问题
[04:52] – Can I just tell you something? – Of course you can. – 我能和你谈谈吗? – 你当然可以了
[04:57] – I’m scared, honey. – Shh, shh. – 我害怕 亲爱的 – 嘘 嘘
[05:25] Is everything okay? 都没事吧?
[05:27] Oh, you know how Mom gets the night before a test flight. 你知道你妈妈总是在试飞的前夜焦虑不安
[05:33] But you’re not scared, are you, Dad? 但你不害怕吧 爸爸?
[05:37] Let’s just say it’s my job not to be. 应该说是我的工作不允许
[05:44] Good night, son. 晚安 儿子
[06:33] Hal, you’re gonna be late. 哈尔 你要迟到了
[06:36] Good morning, Mom. Gotta go. 早 妈妈 得走了
[07:15] Dad! Dad! Dad! 爸爸!爸爸!
[07:23] – You think she’ll break mach 3? – We’ll find out soon enough. – 你认为会突破3马赫速度吗? – 不久我们就会知道
[07:27] Hey, shouldn’t you be in school? 你不是应该在学校吗?
[07:29] Mr. Ferris raised the rear stabilizer. 费瑞斯先生调高了机尾的稳定器
[07:33] Yes, he did. 他是调高了
[07:35] The yaw rate gyros are calibrated, but the pitch is off 2 degrees. 偏航率陀螺仪已校准了 但倾斜角偏低了2度
[07:38] – I can live with that. How about the INS? – Good to go. – 我会适应的 惯性导航系统怎样? – 准备好了
[07:41] – Okay. – Johnny. – 好 – 强尼
[07:42] – Be sure to check the ignition sequences. – No problem. – 务必检查一下点火顺序 – 没问题
[07:45] – We did, Carl, twice. – Right. – 查过了 卡尔 两次 – 好的
[07:47] And, uh, the gyros? Did we do the gyro calibrations? 还有陀螺仪呢?做过陀螺仪校准吗?
[07:58] Hey, Carl. 嗨 卡尔
[08:00] Maybe Hal would like to join Carol up in your office. 也许哈尔愿意上你的办公室和凯罗尔一起
[08:03] The two of them can watch together. 他们两个可以一起观看试飞
[08:05] Come on, young man. Let’s go find Carol. 来吧 年轻人 去见凯罗尔吧
[08:07] Hal. 哈尔
[08:14] Keep it warm for me. 替我暖着
[08:20] – Hi. – Oh, hey, Hector. – 嗨 – 哦 哈克特
[08:23] Hey. So, um, I have this book. 嗯 我有了这本书
[08:27] It’s about the possibility of life on other planets. 是关于外星球存在生命的可能性
[08:30] – Cool. – Well, it almost has to exist, but… – 酷 – 差不多是存在的 但…
[08:34] – Hal! – Hey, Carol. – 哈尔! – 凯罗尔
[08:36] Hector. You still wanna trade Hot Wheels? 哈克特 你还在卖风火轮吗?
[08:39] Sure. 是的
[08:41] Well, look who’s here. Our future test pilot. 瞧瞧谁在这里 是我们将来的试飞员
[08:45] Jacket suits you, son. 夹克很配你 孩子
[08:47] – Hi, Dad. – Hey. – 嗨 爸爸 - 嗨
[08:49] I keep telling Hector, books are fun, but every once in a while… 我总是和哈克特说 书很有趣 但偶尔…
[08:52] it’s not such a bad idea to get out in the world, right, Hal? 飞出这个世界也并不是一个坏主意 对吗 哈尔?
[08:55] – Hey, Bob. – The man of the hour. – 嗨 鲍伯 – 当前的大人物
[08:58] Nothing like a first flight to get the blood boiling, eh, Carl? 没有像第一次试飞这样让我热血沸腾的了 是吧 卡尔?
[09:01] Dad, can we watch from down in the field? 爸爸 我们能在场地上观看试飞吗?
[09:03] – Sure. – Yes! – 可以 – 太棒了!
[09:06] – You kids be careful. – Stay with the engineers. – 你们要小心点 – 和工程师们在一起
[09:08] Go on, son. See it up close. 去啊 儿子 看得更近一些
[09:11] That’s okay, Dad. I’ll be fine. 不用了 爸爸 我没事的
[09:16] Ferris Tower, Sabre One, ready for take-off. 指挥塔 我是军刀一号 已准备起飞
[09:18] Request unrestricted climb, flight level 450. 请求无限制爬升 飞行水平高度450
[09:27] Yes! Yes! 好!好!
[09:29] Sabre One, unrestricted climb approved. 军刀一号 同意你无限制爬升
[09:32] On passing 10,000 feet, contact Ferris Departure. 到达1万英尺高度时联系费瑞斯起飞点
[09:34] You’re cleared for take-off. Good luck, Sabre. 你已准许起飞了 祝好运 军刀
[12:53] Sinestro, I’m traveling at maximum velocity. Tell Fentara I should… 辛纳斯丘 我现在是最大速度航行了 告诉凡塔拉我将…
[12:57] Fentara is dead. 凡塔拉死了
[13:02] The planet’s inhabitants? 行星居民呢?
[13:04] Your mission to evacuate them is no longer necessary. 你不必撤离他们了
[13:07] It’s just as it was on Talok. 和塔洛克的情况一样
[13:09] Every life form destroyed and their essence absorbed. 所有生命体都被毁灭 生命精华被吸干
[13:13] Traces of yellow power everywhere. 到处是黄色能量的痕迹
[13:15] And the Guardians? 守卫者呢?
[13:16] The Guardians are silent. 守卫者们销声匿迹了
[13:19] I’ve demanded an audience with them. 我要求一位观察者…
[13:30] Abin Sur. 阿宾·苏尔…
[14:24] I’m badly wounded. 我身负重伤
[14:26] Heading to the nearest inhabited planet for the selection process. 前往最近的可居住行星 开始挑选程序
[14:30] Tell the Guardians it’s Parallax. 通知守卫者们 是视差怪
[14:49] No. No. 噢 不!
[14:58] Sorry, I gotta run. Make yourself at home, okay? 抱歉 要闪了 你就当在自己家
[15:00] There’s, uh, water in the tap. 那什么 要喝水有自来水
[15:27] No! 不!
[15:35] Asshole. 混蛋
[15:38] The Ferris Sabre III is state-of-the-art of artificial-intelligence fighter planes. 费瑞斯军刀三号 是人工智能战机的艺术典范
[15:43] It has all of the flying and combat capability of a human pilot… 具备人类驾驶员飞行和格斗的一切能力
[15:48] but with none of the human error that comes with it. 却不似人类那样犯错
[15:51] Carl isn’t just blowing smoke to get a contract, general. 将军 卡尔可不是为了得到合同而吹牛
[15:54] Your staff, these contractors, my office… 你的幕僚 他的承包商 我的办公室 都参与其中
[15:56] we’ve all been part of this from the ground up. 全程我们参与了
[15:59] Well, I appreciate that, senator. 钦佩备至 参议员
[16:01] But today the rubber meets the road. 今天 要大显身手
[16:03] We have a simulated combat situation. 在一个模拟战斗环境
[16:05] Two Sabres against Carl’s two best pilots. 两架军刀对阵卡尔的两个王牌
[16:25] Carol. Was gonna do a little flying today. What do you think? 嘿凯罗尔 我今天想飞一下 你觉得如何
[16:28] I think you’re late. 我觉得你迟到了
[16:29] Yes, but that’s only because I slept in. 没错 只是因为睡过头了
[16:31] I used to sleep in. Then I turned 11. 我也曾睡过头 但是在11岁以前
[16:34] Let me give you a little heads-up. 我提醒你
[16:35] I’ve gone up against these Sabres all week and they smoked me every time. 我一整周都在对付这个两架军刀 次次被它们羞辱
[16:39] There isn’t anything you can do that they can’t do better, faster… 你能做的一切 它都胜你一筹
[16:43] and without disappointing women everywhere. 并且从不让女人失望
[16:45] I, uh, think we both know that’s not true. 你我都清楚 那是胡扯
[16:48] This is exactly why I didn’t want you for this. My father did. 这就是为什么我不想你参加 可我父亲坚持
[16:51] I would’ve gone with Jensen. 我希望是詹森
[16:53] I’d have too, but unfortunately he’s busy not being good enough. 我也希望是詹森 不巧 他忙 而且也不咋的
[16:57] At least he shows up. 起码他不迟到
[16:58] Hal… 哈尔
[17:00] this test today, it’s important. 今天的测试 很重要
[17:02] I’m gonna make you look good up there. Don’t worry, okay? 我了解 你上天后有好瞧的 别着急 好吗
[17:05] Now let’s get these pants off and fly some planes. 让我脱了这裤子 去开飞机
[17:12] Highball, weapon check now. 高手 武器检查
[17:14] Roger that. 收到
[17:18] – Good morning, Mr. Ferris. – Morning, everybody. – 早上好 费瑞斯先生 – 早上好 各位
[17:22] Gentlemen. 先生们
[17:24] – We about ready, Tom? – Yes, Mr. Ferris. We are go for test. – 就绪了吗 汤姆? – 是的 费瑞斯先生 准备测试
[17:28] Sapphire, cleared weapons hot at the merge. 蓝宝石 最后一次武器检查
[17:31] Ferris Test, Sapphire. Weapons are hot. 费瑞斯测试中心 蓝宝石武器正常
[17:34] Fly safe, Highball. 安全飞行 高手
[17:36] Um, no. 额…不
[17:48] Goddamn it! Tom, what the hell you feed those things? 他娘的 汤姆 它们吃什么长大的?
[17:52] F-35s, what else? F35咯 还能有什么?
[18:01] Wakey, wakey, Sapphire. 醒醒 蓝宝石
[18:02] You got a shot, now would be a great time. 要开火 现在是个好机会
[18:05] Easy, Highball. Just lining it up. 放心 高手 正在就位
[18:21] There’s no way we’re taking these out solo. 我们不可能单独对付它们的
[18:24] Get over here. Let’s figure something out. 快过来 我们想点办法
[18:27] On my way, Highball. 就来 高手
[18:33] Now stay right there and look real pretty. 保持方位 飞漂亮点
[19:00] Highball, did you just use your wingman as a decoy? 高手 你用你的僚机做诱饵?
[19:24] Highball, those Sabres headed up your 6 can fly anywhere you can. 高手 军刀就在你后面 你去哪它们去哪
[19:28] Then let’s go somewhere I can’t fly. 那咱们去我去不了的地方
[19:34] What the hell is he up to? 他这是要干嘛?
[19:37] Coffin corner. 去棺材角(飞机失速高度)
[19:39] Highball, rules of engagement set ceiling at 50,000 feet. 高手 交战法则设定限高50,000英尺
[19:43] Yeah, because the Sabres will stall if they go any higher, right, Tom? 没错 因为再飞高点 军刀会失速 对吗 汤姆?
[19:46] And so will you. 你也会失速
[19:53] Compressor stall. Compressor stall. 压缩机失速 压缩机失速
[20:34] Yes! 好!
[20:40] Um, I mean, damn it, Hal. 抱歉 他娘的 哈尔
[20:43] Your boy certainly takes his job seriously. 你的小子工作很执着嘛
[20:47] Ailerons, Hal. Side to side. 副翼 哈尔 左右摇摆
[20:49] I got it. 知道
[20:55] Hal. 哈尔
[21:01] Keep it warm for me. 替我暖着
[21:05] Going through 25,000. 穿过25,000英尺
[21:08] Hey, you okay, Highball? 你没事吧 高手?
[21:10] Yeah, just taking my victory lap. 没事 庆祝一下胜利
[21:19] – Going through 20,000. – Okay, Highball, give me some roll. – 到达20,000英尺 – 好了 高手 给点反应
[21:30] Yeah, Dad! 好棒 爸爸!
[21:32] Hal, do you read me? 哈尔 听得清楚吗?
[21:43] Highball, you’re approaching minimum ejection altitude. 高手 你正在接近弹射极限
[21:51] Highball, you’re below 10,000 AGL. Spin is unrecoverable. 高手 你已经坠过10,000英尺 失速无法恢复
[21:55] Eject, eject, eject! 弹射 弹射 弹射!
[21:58] You’re not scared, are you, Dad? 你不害怕吧 爸爸?
[22:00] Let’s just say it’s my job not to be. 应该说 我的工作不允许
[22:09] Dad! 爸爸!
[22:14] Dad! 爸爸!
[22:35] You stupid son of a bitch. You… 你这狗娘养的蠢货!
[22:37] Stand down, Bob. It doesn’t matter now. 冷静 鲍勃 现在无所谓了
[22:39] It does matter. 有所谓
[22:40] Never mind that you crashed a brand-new F-35. 那架崭新的F35坠毁了没关系
[22:43] You broke the rules of engagement. You sacrificed your wingman. 但你破坏了交战规则 你牺牲了你的僚机
[22:46] And you blew the contract this company was depending on. 而且搞砸了整个公司和半个州寄予厚望的合同
[22:49] I’m sorry. I thought this was a dogfight. 抱歉 我以为这是你死我活的
[22:51] I was under the impression the objective was to win. 我一直以为我的目标是胜利
[22:54] No, the objective was to show what the Sabres could do in combat. 目标是为了展示军刀在实战中的表现
[22:57] And in combat, no pilot is gonna crater his own plane. 实战中 没人会牺牲自己的飞机
[23:01] I did. 我会
[23:03] Now you know you gotta boost the ceiling. 现在你知道应该提高无人机的飞行高限
[23:05] I showed you what they can’t do. 我也展示了它们做不到的
[23:07] You didn’t have to make that point in front of Air Force Acquisitions. 你不必在空军军事检察官面前展示这些
[23:10] That’s enough, Carol. 够了 凯罗尔
[23:13] Since I’m gonna have to lay off most of my company anyway, you’re fired, Hal. 反正这公司大多数要下岗 你被开除了
[23:17] It’s too late. I quit. 太晚了 卡尔 我辞职
[23:18] He’s not fired and you don’t quit. 不能开除他 你也不能辞职
[23:20] You’re grounded, pending the results of an investigation. 你被拘禁了 等待调查结果
[23:30] Watch your back. 当心身后
[23:32] That’s impossible, Bob. 不大会 鲍勃
[23:40] – Tell me what happened. – Controls locked up. – 告诉我怎么回事? – 控制锁定了
[23:43] Don’t give me that, Hal. You had a window when you could’ve recovered. 别胡扯 哈尔 你有机会再点火的
[23:46] Did you choke? 你窒息了?
[23:48] You wouldn’t be the first, but I need to know. 你不是第一个出这种事的飞行员 我要知道…
[23:50] My controls locked up. What the hell is all this, anyway? 控制被锁定了 这到底是怎么回事 嗯?
[23:53] What’s with the ridiculous suit? 你这身可笑的行头是怎么回事?
[23:55] I know your dad’s been bucking for you… 我知道你父亲一直在帮你…
[23:57] The merits of my career choices… 这是我职业的选择…
[23:59] You’re a pilot, and a good one. 你是个飞行员 优秀的飞行员
[24:01] Giving that up to fly a desk is bullshit. 你在办公室桌上怎么飞
[24:03] I like it and I’m good at it. 哈尔 我喜欢商务工作 我也很擅长
[24:05] Doesn’t mean I’ll never get in a cockpit again. 而且 也不一定我就进不了驾驶舱
[24:07] It isn’t one way or the other. 这不是非此即彼
[24:09] That’s the way a child looks at things, 只有孩子才这么想问题
[24:10] and we aren’t children anymore. 我们不是孩子了
[24:14] At least… 起码…
[24:19] I just don’t wanna see someone I care about getting hurt. 我只是不想我在乎的人受伤
[24:23] Least of all you. 特别是你
[25:03] Choose well. 挑选一个意志
[25:30] A test pilot’s daring maneuvers almost ended in tragedy. 一个测试飞行员的大胆缠斗差点酿成悲剧
[25:33] Witnesses say pilot Hal Jordan ejected at the last possible second… 目击者称 飞行员哈尔·乔丹在最后一刻弹射跳伞
[25:37] before his jet crashed in the open desert. 他的座机坠落在沙漠
[25:40] He’s the son of the late Martin Jordan… 他的父亲马丁·乔丹…
[25:42] who was killed in his own ill-fated test flight back in 1993. 在1993年的飞行测试惨剧中丧生
[25:45] We are told that Hal Jordan is doing fine right now… 据说哈尔·乔丹目前状况良好
[25:48] though we have yet to hear an official statement. 但我们尚未听到任何费瑞斯公司的官方声明
[25:51] Hey, guys. 嘿 伙计们
[25:52] The incident has been a blow to a new high-tech aircraft program… 漏
[25:56] Hey. How was work? 工作怎么样?
[25:57] Oh. It was amazing, Jack. Thank you for asking. Hey, Janice. 哇 棒极了 杰克 谢谢关心 嘿 简尼斯
[26:00] Just help me out here, because I’m really trying to understand this. 看看现在的情况 我很想知道
[26:03] – Mm-hm. – Do you wanna be like him so bad? 你太想学他了 也想和他死得一样?
[26:05] – You just assume it’s my fault. – I talked to Carl. – 你以为是我的失误? – 我问过卡尔 哈尔
[26:08] You pushed the plane past its limits… 你驾驶飞机到了极限高度…
[26:10] That’s my job. It was an accident. Everybody walked away. 那是我的工作 一场事故 大家都没事
[26:13] Like your motorcycle accident that put you in the hospital for a month? 就像那次摩托车事故让你住了一个月医院吗?
[26:17] I miss all this quality family time. Good talk, Jack. 我真想念这美好的家庭时光 聊得很愉快 杰克
[26:32] Where’s Jason? 杰森在哪?
[26:34] In his room. 在他房里
[26:36] Why? 怎么了?
[26:40] Hey, it’s Uncle Hal. 嘿 是我哈尔叔叔
[26:43] What’s up there, ace? 怎么了 王牌飞行员?
[26:44] This is the worst 11 th birthday party I’ve ever been to. 这是我参加的最糟的11岁生日聚会
[26:48] No dancing girls? What’s going on…? Hey. 没跳舞的女孩?
[26:51] Hey. 嘿!嘿
[26:54] I’m fine. 我没事
[26:55] I guess I got a little freaked out or something. 我猜我有点吓坏了
[26:58] It happens. 很正常
[27:00] Not to you. 可你不会
[27:01] Look… 听着…
[27:04] you don’t have anything to worry about. 我告诉过你不必担心
[27:06] You wanna know why? 知道为什么吗?
[27:07] Yeah, I may be a total screw-up in every other part of my life… 也许生活中很多事情我都会搞砸
[27:11] but the one thing I do know how to do is fly. 可有件事我很清楚——飞行
[27:18] You know, I used to know this kid. 我过去了解这个孩子
[27:20] Was a funny-looking little bastard. 他是个有趣的小混蛋
[27:22] One day, he’s standing on the mound, and he throws a perfect game. 有一天 他站在土堆上 掷出了一场完美的比赛
[27:27] That… That was me. 他… 他就是我
[27:30] That was you? 是你?
[27:34] Thought you looked familiar. 还以为很熟悉你呢
[27:37] You were totally in the zone that day. Remember? 那天你完全处于巅峰状态 记得吗?
[27:43] – I still dream about it. – I bet. – 我仍梦见这些 – 我确信
[27:48] Take it. 带着它
[27:50] Close your eyes. 闭上你的眼睛
[27:52] Go on. 继续
[27:59] Now… 现在…
[28:02] can you remember exactly how you felt that day? 你能精确记起那天你是怎样的感受吗?
[28:06] That’s how I feel when I’m flying. 在我飞行时就是那种感受
[28:10] Like that plane is a part of me. 就像飞机成为我自身的一部分
[28:12] No, it’s like, no matter how bad things get… 不 就像是 不管情况多糟糕…
[28:17] there’s something good out there… 总还是有好的一面…
[28:21] just over the horizon. 仅需越过地平线
[28:29] I could really feel it. 我真的可以感受到
[28:32] Yeah. 是的
[28:35] Me too. 我也是
[28:44] Hey, got you something, birthday boy. Wrapped it myself. 有礼物给你 小寿星 我自己包的
[28:54] Cool. It’s an X-1, right? 太酷了 这是X-1 对吧?
[28:56] It’s a Starfighter. My dad gave me that. 太空战斗机 我爸爸送我的
[28:59] Let’s put it up. 把它挂起来
[29:03] What happened today? 今天怎么回事?
[29:05] I mean, when you crashed. 飞机坠毁的事情
[29:07] Not really sure, exactly. 我也不太确定
[29:11] Were you scared? 你害怕吗?
[29:14] It’s my job not to be. 不害怕是我的职责
[29:18] You know, you’re totally missing your super-lame birthday party. 趁你还没错过你超级烂的生日派对
[29:22] Beat it. Go, go, go! 赶快去!走 走 走 走 走!
[29:27] I’m glad you’re okay. 很高兴你没事
[29:33] Me too, ace. 我也是 王牌
[29:49] Get off! No! 别 别
[29:54] Aah! No! 别
[30:57] – Come on, stay with me. Stay with me. – I’m gonna get you some help. 千万别死 别死 我找人帮忙
[31:01] You’re gonna be okay. You’re gonna be okay. Okay, hold on. 你会没事的 你会没事的 坚持一会
[31:05] Your name. Your name. 你叫什么?你叫什么?
[31:07] It’s Hal. Hal Jordan. 我叫哈尔 哈尔·乔丹
[31:10] Hal Jordan, I am Abin Sur, protector of Sector 2814. 哈尔·乔丹, 我是阿宾·苏尔 2814扇区的守卫者
[31:15] Okay, hey, listen. 嘿嘿嘿 好吧 听着
[31:16] We’re gonna get you to a hospital, okay? 我送你去医院 好吗?
[31:19] Okay? One that carries purple blood. 好吗?给你输点紫色的血
[31:23] The ring… 戒指…
[31:25] it chose you. 选中了你
[31:27] Take it! 拿着它
[31:28] Place the ring in the lantern. 戴上戒指 放进灯里
[31:32] Place the ring, speak the oath… 戴上戒指 宣读誓言
[31:35] – What? – Great honor, responsibility… – 什么? – 巨大的荣誉和责任…
[31:38] I don’t understand. Breathe. You gotta breathe, okay? 我不明白 嘿 继续呼吸 你要呼吸
[31:40] All you gotta do is breathe. Just breathe, okay? 你只需要呼吸 吸气 吸气
[31:43] Hey, hey, hey. No, no, no. Hey, hey. 嘿 不 不 不 嘿 嘿!
[31:46] Hey, hey, hey. Come on, man. No, no, no, don’t do that. 嘿 嘿 嘿 伙计 别这样
[31:50] Hey, now, don’t do that. 别这样 别…这样
[31:54] Oh, come on. 噢 不要啊
[32:09] X-97 systems check complete. X-97系统检测完毕
[32:17] Yo. 喂
[32:21] Come again? 再说一遍?
[32:40] Hmm. 嗯
[32:42] Is that a spaceship? 太空船?
[32:44] Yeah. 没错
[32:47] Is it real? 真家伙?
[32:49] It’s real. 真家伙
[32:51] Did you see what kind of power source this thing uses? 看看动力系统是怎样的?
[32:53] – Do you understand…? – We can’t stay. – 看看有什么新发现 – 我们不能留在这儿
[32:55] – We can’t stay here. – What? – 我们不能留下 – 什么?
[32:57] – Gotta go. – What? – 我们得离开 – 什么?
[32:59] Pilot. 飞行员
[33:01] He wore a uniform. I think he was a soldier. 他穿着制服 我想他是个战士
[33:04] He gave me this. 他把这个交给了我
[33:06] He proposed? 他求婚了?
[33:13] We’re gone. We’re gone, now! 我们走 我们走!
[33:31] They’re gonna know someone was there. 他们会知道有人来过
[33:33] Alien pilots don’t bury themselves. 外星飞行员不会把自己埋了
[33:34] I couldn’t just leave him there. 我不能就这样把他留在那
[33:37] I hope this thing isn’t radioactive. 但愿这个东西没辐射
[33:39] – Yeah, well, you’re the genius. You… Aah! – Aah! 你真是个天才!
[33:42] – Jesus! – Aah! Whoa! 天啊!
[33:47] Got it! 没事
[33:50] He said that the ring chose me. 他说 是戒指选中了我
[33:53] He said it was a great honor. Responsibility. 他说这是莫大的荣耀和责任
[33:57] Responsibility? 责任?
[33:58] – Yeah. – You? – 是的 – 你?
[34:02] Well, maybe on their planet “responsibility” just means “asshole.” 也许在他们的星球上 责任是混蛋的意思
[34:07] Let’s hope so. 但愿如此
[34:22] A great light has gone out in the universe. 宇宙中一束巨大的光芒熄灭了
[34:25] Abin Sur is dead. 阿宾·苏尔死了
[34:29] Four of my Lantern brothers killed. 4个绿灯兄弟被害
[34:33] The inhabitants of two worlds annihilated by an unknown enemy. 两个星球的居民被未知的敌人灭绝
[34:37] An enemy that possesses the yellow power of fear. 一个掌握了黄色恐惧力量的敌人
[34:46] We know it originated from within the Lost Sector. 我们知道它来源于失落的扇区某处
[34:48] We know it grows more powerful with each encounter. 我们知道 每次遭遇都使其更强大
[34:53] According to Abin Sur’s last transmission, he seemed to know what it was. 根据阿宾·苏尔丢失的讯息 他似乎知道是谁
[34:58] His only words were, “It’s Parallax.” 他只说了一句话 “是视差怪”
[35:08] We are aware of the threat. We are assessing the situation. 我们知道这个危机了 我们正在评估
[35:13] While you assess, innocent lives will be lost. 你们在评估 无辜的生命却在消逝
[35:17] Let me take the fight to this enemy. 让我向这个新敌人宣战
[35:19] There is much of which you are not aware, Sinestro. 你对他知之甚少 辛纳斯丘
[35:23] If the danger is as great as we suspect… 如果这个威胁和我们预料的一样强大…
[35:26] What are you saying? 你在说什么?
[35:28] You believe this enemy can defeat us? 你认为他可以打败我们?
[35:40] Guardians, if your faith in our power has faltered, let me renew it. 守卫者们 如果你们的信念有所削弱 让我来提醒你们
[35:45] Let me take a squadron of my strongest Lanterns against this enemy… 让我带一群最强大的军团战士去对抗这个敌人…
[35:48] and I’ll prove to you our best days are not behind us. 我要向你们证明我们的黄金岁月并未过去
[36:33] Dr. Hammond? 韩蒙德博士?
[36:35] Dr. Hector Hammond? 哈克特·韩蒙德博士?
[36:38] We need to ask you to come with us. 请你跟我们走一趟
[36:43] Did Adam put you up to this? 是亚当要你们来的?
[37:01] Get out of the car, please. 请下车
[37:49] Dr. Hammond? 韩蒙德博士?
[37:51] Dr. Amanda Waller. 我是阿曼达·沃勒博士
[37:52] I must apologize for the theatrics, 很抱歉如此大动干戈
[37:55] but the government does like its protocols. 可政府有它的做事方式
[37:57] Please, follow me. 请跟我来
[38:21] Is that what I think it is? 不会是真的吧?
[38:23] An alien life form, doctor. 一个外星生命体 博士?
[38:26] The first that mankind has ever encountered… 人类接触的第一个
[38:29] despite what the conspiracy theorists would have you believe. 和阴谋论的说法截然不同
[38:32] We want you to do the initial assessment of its physiology. 我们希望你来进行第一次生理分析
[38:36] My God. 我的上帝啊
[38:41] Why me? 为什么是我?
[38:43] As a xenobiologist, your skills are specifically suited to the task. 作为一个齐诺生物学家 你的能力最适合这个任务
[38:46] Beyond that… 此外…
[38:47] I’m not at liberty to tell you. 我只能守口如瓶
[38:52] Hello. 你好啊
[39:25] The eyes, nose, ears and mouth are humanoid. 眼睛 鼻子 耳和嘴与人类相似
[39:30] In the left anterior thoracic region is a 10-centimeter wound… 在左前胸区域 有个直径约10厘米…
[39:34] with jagged edges containing attached cyanotic-colored coagulum. 酸液腐蚀的创口 有紫色凝血
[39:39] Okay, all right. 好吧 好了
[39:40] Place the ring, then speak the oath. 戴上戒指 宣读誓言
[39:46] The oath. 誓言
[39:47] Because everybody knows the oath. 每个人都知道誓言
[39:50] Used to sing it in camp. 训练营里还唱了的
[39:55] I, Hal Jordan… 我 哈尔·乔丹…
[40:00] do solemnly swear… 庄严宣誓…
[40:02] to pledge allegiance… 宣誓效忠…
[40:05] to a lantern… 于一盏绿灯…
[40:07] that I got from a dying purple alien… 一个紫色的外星人弥留之际传给我
[40:11] in a swamp. 身下一片沼泽
[40:13] The epidermis is magenta. 表皮呈绛红色
[40:15] It appears transparent and is extremely thin… 看上去透明 超薄
[40:18] allowing visualization of muscles and individual muscle fibers. 可以看到肌肉组织和肌肉纤维
[40:25] “To infinity and beyond.” 矢志不移
[40:28] “By the power of Grayskull.” 灰壳堡赐予我力量吧!(宇宙巨人希曼)
[40:31] What the hell?! 到底要怎样!
[40:32] If you can fly me 100 miles in the middle of nowhere, you’d think that you… 你能载我飞几百英里然后落在一块荒地上 你难道就…
[40:37] No! 不!
[40:50] In brightest day, in blackest night… 白昼朗朗 黑夜茫茫
[40:55] no evil shall escape my sight. 鬼魅魍魉 无所遁藏
[40:58] Let those who worship evil’s might… 邪科奸党 惧吾神光
[41:06] beware my power: 绿灯长明
[41:09] Green Lantern’s light. 万世光芒
[41:30] Carol. 凯罗尔
[41:32] – Everything okay in there? – It’s fine. – 一切还好吧? – 好啊
[41:35] Well, can I come in? 我能进来吗?
[41:37] No. 不行
[41:38] Yeah, no, because we’re… Uh, do you wanna get a drink? 可以 哦 不行 因为我们… 你想喝一杯吗?
[41:41] – Can we talk? – Yeah. – 可以谈谈吗? – 当然
[41:43] We can talk and drink. 我们谈谈 喝一杯
[41:57] – My initial analysis. – Thank you, doctor. – 这是我的初步分析 – 谢谢 博士
[41:59] I don’t need to tell you that the mere fact 我不想再重复一个简单的事实
[42:01] that it’s humanoid is extraordinary. 它与人类相似 太奇特了
[42:04] It’s indicating a convergent evolution, 这是一种同向的变异
[42:07] or perhaps a common ancestry… 也许有共同的祖先…
[42:09] and the implications of that are staggering. 这样的发现真是石破惊天
[42:13] I mean, where did it come from? 它来自何方呢?
[42:16] This could completely change the way that the world views itself. 这能彻底改变整个世界审视自己的角度
[42:19] You imagine the way that the public will react to this? 你能想象公众对此会有什么反应吗?
[42:23] Um, but I know that that won’t happen. I do. 可我知道这不可能 我知道
[42:26] Like yourself, doctor, I’m a seeker of truth. 博士 我和你一样 想要追寻真理
[42:29] But the people who pay for facilities like this… 可资助这个机构的人…
[42:32] have other priorities and the power to enforce them. 有其它的考虑 并贯彻始终
[42:35] So I keep it a secret. 是的 我会保密的
[42:37] People like us have to work within the system, doctor. 我们这样的人必须在体制内行事 博士
[42:40] We do the best we can. 我们总是尽力而为
[42:45] Right. 是的
[42:49] Pick that up. 把球拿出来
[42:53] I, um… 我…
[42:55] I’m really sorry. 我很抱歉
[42:57] Did you just apologize? 你还会道歉?
[43:00] You haven’t been replaced by an alien or something? 你不是外星人上身了吧?
[43:04] No. 不是
[43:06] I’m good. 我很好
[43:08] Ah. I’m good. 我很好
[43:10] I’m good, totally good. Uh… 我很好 好极了 我…
[43:16] Do you think I’m irresponsible? 你觉得我没有责任感吗?
[43:22] No need to answer. That’s fine. 你不用回答 没关系
[43:25] Hal. Ha, ha. 哈尔
[43:32] You look pretty. 你真漂亮
[43:36] And we haven’t been in this place together since… 我们好久没来这里了 自从…
[43:41] that night. 那天晚上
[43:43] – You forgot it was my birthday. – Did I? – 你忘记了我的生日 – 有吗?
[43:46] Mm. 是的
[43:48] That was also the night… The first time that we ever… 也是在那一晚 我们第一次…
[43:53] flew together. 一起飞行
[43:57] You’ve been flying ever since with anyone who’d get in the plane. 之后你一直在飞行 搭档换了又换
[44:06] Oh, yeah. 喔 不错
[44:09] – Oh, no. – Come on. – 不 – 来吧
[44:11] – No, yeah, let’s go. Mm-mm. 来吧 我们走
[44:13] – Dance with me. – No. – 陪我跳舞吧 – 不
[44:19] No. 不跳
[44:24] Hal. No. 哈尔 不跳
[44:29] No. 不跳
[44:36] I really am sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[44:38] Oh. It’s okay. The contract isn’t quite dead yet. 没关系 合约不是完全没希望
[44:42] I told you I was good at this. 我告诉过你我不擅长这个
[44:44] I wasn’t talking about the contract. 我不是说的合约
[44:49] I would’ve screwed this up. You know? 我说我们的分开 你明白吗?
[44:55] Even if I didn’t go to the Air Force… 就算我没加入空军…
[44:58] I would’ve found some way to… 我也会以某种方式…
[45:01] You and me, I would’ve blown it. 搞砸我们的关系
[45:03] Yeah, is that what you tell yourself? 你是这么对自己说的?
[45:04] Mm. What do you tell yourself? 你怎么对自己说的?
[45:10] That you were scared I was getting too close. 你害怕我们太过亲近
[45:16] You know what I spent my afternoon doing? 你知道我整个下午在干嘛?
[45:19] What? 干嘛?
[45:21] Worrying about you. 担心你
[45:25] I went over every inch of the flight data. 我仔细看过飞行记录
[45:27] There was nothing wrong with the plane. 飞机是没有任何问题的
[45:30] – What happened up there? – Thanks for the dance. – 当时发生什么事了? – 谢谢跟我跳舞
[46:02] I told you to watch your back. 我跟你说过当心背后 乔丹
[46:04] You cost us all our jobs, you son of a bitch. 你让我们都失业了 你这狗娘养的
[46:26] Pathetic. 可悲
[46:28] Bastard’s been living off his old man’s reputation his whole life. 你这杂种一辈子都活在你父亲的光环下
[46:38] Hey. 嘿
[46:40] Hey! 嘿!
[46:43] My face is just getting warmed up. 我的脸才刚刚热呢
[50:54] Have you concluded admiring yourself? 自我欣赏结束了吗?
[50:56] Uh… 哦 是的
[50:59] Well, your ring translator is functioning properly. 嗯 你的戒指翻译功能还不错
[51:03] Your mask will appear when protection of your identity is required. 需要身份保密的时候 你的面罩就会出现
[51:07] There is no need for it on Oa. 在欧阿星上就不需要了
[51:09] A talking fish. 你是一条会说话的鱼
[51:11] Actually, my race is Xudarian. 我是祖达里安人
[51:13] Our DNA does somewhat resemble your own ichthyological species. 我们的基因确与你们的鱼类生物相似
[51:17] I am Tomar-Re, protector of Sector 2813 and home to… 我们是托马·雷 2813扇区的守卫者
[51:21] 80,012 galaxies, 2.34 million sentient species. 包含80,012个银河系 234万种已知生物
[51:26] How do I know that? 我怎么会知道这些?
[51:27] The induction process. 是知识植入
[51:29] It activates the ring’s higher functions, 它能开启戒指的高级功能
[51:31] including a working knowledge base. 包括有效知识库
[51:34] In truth, we were curious. 其实 我们很奇怪
[51:35] The process had never been attempted on a species as young as humans before. 挑选程序从未作用于人类这么年轻的种族
[51:42] As you are the first to be chosen, I’ve been sent to welcome you here. 你是第一个被选中的人类 我被派来迎接你
[51:48] And here is? 这里是?
[51:54] Welcome to Oa. 欢迎来到欧阿行星
[52:01] This planet has been our home for countless millennia. 无数年来 这里一直是我们的家
[52:05] It was created for us by the Guardians. 由守卫者为我们创造
[52:08] Guardians? 守卫者?
[52:10] There stands their Citadel. 他们站在圣殿上
[52:12] They are immortals, among the most ancient of races. 他们是远古种族中的不朽者
[52:15] They made all you see and are responsible for all we are and do. 他们创造了这一切 负责我们的存在与言行
[52:20] Since time immemorial, the Green Lantern Corps… 远古时期 绿灯军团就是…
[52:23] has served as the keepers of peace, order and justice throughout the universe. 宇宙和平、秩序和正义的守卫者
[52:28] To be chosen to join its ranks is the highest of honors… 被选中加入其中 是莫大的荣耀…
[52:32] and the greatest of responsibilities. 也是莫大的责任
[52:35] Yeah. Yeah, that part I heard about. 嗯 这话我听过
[52:38] We’re going to fly now. 我们现在开始飞行
[52:41] – Fly? – Absolutely. – 飞行? – 当然
[52:45] All right. 好吧
[52:47] I can do that. 我能飞的
[52:54] Join me. 来吧
[52:57] I can do that. 我能飞的
[53:48] What is that? 那是什么?
[53:50] It’s the energy that’s generated from the Central Battery. 那是中央能量池产生的能量
[53:53] Its power comes from the will of every living creature in the universe. 它的能量来自于宇宙中所有生物的意志
[53:57] It, in turn, charges your lantern, which, in turn, charges your ring. 它为你的灯提供能量 灯为戒指提供能量
[54:02] Even your suit is comprised entirely of energy. 你的衣服也是纯粹的能量
[54:06] What’s with all the green? 为什么都是绿色的?
[54:07] Green is the color of will. 绿色是意志的颜色
[54:09] The Guardians harnessed will… 守卫者利用意志…
[54:11] because it’s the strongest source of energy in the universe. 因为它是宇宙间最强大的力量
[54:18] There’s so many. 好多成员
[54:20] The stars you can see from your home planet on the clearest night… 在晴朗的夜晚 你在母星上看能到的星球…
[54:24] your sector is a thousand times larger. 只是你扇区的千分之一
[54:27] And 3600 Lanterns, each with a sector just as vast. 3600盏灯各对应一个扇区 亦同样大
[54:56] Lanterns, I’ve called you here to this unprecedented gathering… 绿灯战士们 我召集你们来参加这次前所未有的聚会
[55:00] because we face an unprecedented danger. 因为我们正面临前所未有的威胁
[55:05] Our four Lantern brothers were killed by an enemy called Parallax. 4位绿灯同袍已被害 凶手就是视差怪
[55:10] An enemy we don’t yet fully understand. 一个我们尚未完全了解的敌人
[55:14] We do know it’s powerful enough to destroy entire civilizations. 但我们知道 它已强大到彻底摧毁一个文明
[55:20] Powerful enough to defeat even Abin Sur… 强大到 能打败阿宾·苏尔…
[55:25] our finest warrior… 我们最精英的战士
[55:28] whose light can never be replaced. 他的存在无人可替代
[55:36] The Guardians have charged me to lead a squadron of Lanterns… 守卫者们命令我带领我们最强大的战士…
[55:39] in an assault on Parallax. 去进攻视差怪
[55:41] We will seek out and find this enemy. 我们会搜索并找到这个强敌
[55:46] And we will destroy it. 我们将打败它
[55:49] Alone, we are now vulnerable. 单体 我们是脆弱的
[55:53] United, we are still invincible. 团结 我们仍然无坚不摧
[55:58] We have never been defeated. 我们从未失利过
[56:00] Will we be defeated now? 现在会失利吗?
[56:02] No! 不!
[56:04] It was for this moment that we were created. 我们的存在就是为了这一刻
[56:09] But I don’t need to tell you your duty. 我不必再赘述你们的职责
[56:12] I don’t need to tell you who we are. 我不必再赘述我们是谁
[56:19] We are the Corps! We are the Corps! 绿灯军团!绿灯军团!
[56:23] We are the Corps! We are the Corps! 绿灯军团!绿灯军团!
[56:31] Your will turns thought into reality. 你的意志能将想象变成现实
[56:35] To master the ring, you must learn to focus your will… 要支配你的戒指 你必须集中你的意志
[56:38] and create what you see in your mind. 将脑中幻想变为现实
[56:45] The ring’s limits are only what you can imagine. 戒指的极限 就是你想象的极限
[56:52] Do that again. 再来一次
[56:54] Now you try. 现在你试试
[56:57] Concentrate. 集中注意力
[57:15] The ring will inform you where there is an imminent threat. 有外来威胁 戒指会发出警告
[57:22] This particular threat’s name is Kilowog. 这次的威胁名叫基洛沃格
[57:25] He’ll be your combat training officer. 他是你的格斗教官
[57:28] – Whoa! – Never let your guard down, poozer. 绝不要放松警惕 废物
[57:32] Welcome to Ring Slinging 101. 欢迎来到101摔打场
[57:34] Or as I like to call it: 或者 如我常说的
[57:36] The worst day of your worthless life. 你黯淡生命的最糟一天
[57:41] The human. Ain’t never seen one before. 人类 以前从来没见过
[57:47] – You smell funny. – Ugh. – 你闻起来好怪 – 呃
[57:49] I smell funny? 我闻起来好怪?
[57:51] Yeah, I heard about humans. Think you’re the center of the universe. 我听说过人类自以为是宇宙的中心
[57:55] You want to be a Lantern? 你想做绿灯战士?
[57:56] You gotta commit to the Corps. 你就得献身军团
[58:01] All right, poozer. Let’s see what you’ve got. 好吧 废物 看看你有什么能耐
[58:17] Your constructs are only gonna be as strong as your will. 你的创造只会和你的意志一样弱
[58:20] And your will is pathetic. 你的意志弱的可怜
[58:27] I’m gonna work you and I’m gonna hit you… 看我整你 我会一直打击你…
[58:29] until your will is strong enough to be worthy of the Corps. 直到你的意志配得上绿灯军团
[58:46] Next lesson. 下一课
[58:50] Ha, ha. Feel that? 哈哈 有感觉吗?
[58:52] It’s the gravitational pull of your average sun. 这是普通恒星的引力
[58:55] Makes flying through space very dangerous. 因此太空飞行非常危险
[58:59] The bigger you are, the quicker you burn. 个头越大 引力越大
[59:04] Gravity’s a bitch. 引力是个贱人
[59:09] Here, let me help you. 来吧 拉你起来
[59:14] Remember, your enemy, he’s not gonna play fair. 记住 你的敌人不会手软
[59:25] Well, that’s good advice. Thanks, gorgeous. 嗯 这建议不错 谢了 美人
[59:29] So… 原来如此
[59:32] this is the human. 你就是那个人类
[59:34] When I learned Abin Sur’s ring had chosen you… 当我听说阿宾·苏尔的戒指选中了你…
[59:37] I said there had to be a mistake. 我说它一定是搞错了
[59:41] I see nothing to change my mind. 看来确实如此
[59:44] I’ll take it from here, Kilowog. 基洛沃格 我来接手
[59:48] The Corps is only as strong as its weakest link. 军团的力量取决于其最弱的一环
[59:51] And I will tolerate no weak links. 我不会容忍弱者
[59:54] You understand me? 你明白吗?
[59:57] Are you afraid, human? 你害怕了 人类?
[1:00:02] Are you afraid? 你害怕吗?
[1:00:04] Don’t. 别
[1:00:07] Don’t do that. 不要这样
[1:00:13] Shall we? 切磋下?
[1:00:17] Sure. 来吧
[1:00:20] A sword? 剑?
[1:00:22] How human. 这就是人类
[1:00:33] I do believe I smell fear. 我确信我闻到了恐惧的味道
[1:00:41] I’m a Green Lantern. 我是绿灯战士
[1:00:45] I fear nothing. 我无所畏惧
[1:00:49] Fear is the enemy of will. 畏惧是意志的敌人
[1:00:52] Will is what makes you take action. 意志使你采取行动
[1:00:57] Fear is what stops you and makes you weak. 畏惧会阻止你 让你软弱
[1:01:06] Makes your constructs feeble. 让你创造无力
[1:01:19] You must ignore your fear. When you’re afraid, you can’t act. 你必须抛开畏惧 你恐惧 就无法行动
[1:01:22] When you can’t act, you can’t defend. If you can’t defend, you die. 无法行动就无法自卫 无法自卫 就死路一条
[1:01:31] You reek of fear, Hal Jordan. 你的恐惧恶臭扑鼻 哈尔·乔丹
[1:01:33] Abin Sur was a great warrior. 阿宾·苏尔是位伟大的战士
[1:01:35] My mentor. 我的导师
[1:01:37] My friend. 我的挚友
[1:01:39] You insult his memory by wearing his ring. 你戴着他的戒指 侮辱了他的声誉
[1:02:01] I’m done. He’s right. I’m only human. 我不干了 他说得对 我只是个人类
[1:02:03] We’re not ready to defend the universe. 我们没准备好去保卫宇宙
[1:02:05] A few days ago, we thought we were the only ones in the universe. 几天前我还以为宇宙里只有人类
[1:02:08] The ring chose you. It wouldn’t have if it hadn’t seen something in you. 戒指选中了你 你一定有过人之处
[1:02:12] Oh, yeah? 真的吗?
[1:02:13] Something you yourself don’t yet see. 连你自己都未曾意识到
[1:02:16] The ring never makes a mistake. 戒指从不选错人
[1:02:19] This time it did. 这次它错了
[1:03:09] That until recently, we didn’t realize… 直到最近 我们才发现…
[1:03:11] that many of these little critters that we’ve been calling bacteria weren’t bacteria at all. 许多被我们一直称为细菌的小生物其实不是细菌
[1:03:16] They were an entirely different type of primitive prokaryotic cell. 它们是原始的原核细胞生物
[1:03:21] These little buggers, called archaeans, are still poorly understood. 这些称为“古生菌”的小虫子并不为人所知
[1:03:29] But might turn out to be different from bacteria… 也许与细菌截然不同…
[1:03:36] But might turn out to be as different from bacteria as bacteria is from us. 也许与我们所谓的细菌截然不同
[1:03:40] Some call them extremophiles… 有些人称它们为“嗜极菌”
[1:03:43] because they live in the most extreme environments on Earth, such as… 因为它们生存在地球上极端的环境中 比如…
[1:03:46] God, he’s so boring. 天啊 太无聊了
[1:03:49] The boiling waters of a geyser. 温泉的沸水里
[1:03:50] What a loser. 看他耸样
[1:03:53] – Michael! – Huh? – 迈克尔? – 嗯?
[1:03:56] What did you say? 你刚才说什么?
[1:03:58] I didn’t say anything. 我什么也没说啊
[1:04:02] Did you just call me a loser? 你说我耸样?
[1:04:04] What kind of freak is this guy? 这家伙是什么怪物?
[1:04:06] “Freak”?! 怪物?
[1:04:26] Class dismissed. 下课!
[1:05:10] So how you been? 你怎么样?
[1:05:12] Been a while. 好久不见了
[1:05:15] So you had a rough night last night. Did you get her name, huh? 昨晚很激烈吧 她叫什么 嗯?
[1:05:21] You need to get some sleep, son. 你睡眠不好啊 儿子
[1:05:25] – Have a seat. – What can I do for you, Dad? – 坐吧 – 叫我来什么事 爸爸?
[1:05:28] Well, actually, you’ve already done it. 其实 你已经做过的事
[1:05:31] For me and for your country. 为了我 为了国家
[1:05:33] What are you talking about? 你在说什么?
[1:05:35] I’m talking about you impressing a whole lot of very important people. 我在说 你给很多重量级人物留下了很深的印象
[1:05:42] Where did you get that? 你怎么会有这个?
[1:05:44] I’m on a subcommittee overseeing the agencies involved. 我在一个监管政府机构的下属委员会
[1:05:48] – Top-secret, of course. – It was you. That’s why they chose me. – 绝密 当然 – 是因为你 他们才选我
[1:05:53] Because of this, we’re gonna be able to get you a top post on the inside now… 有了这个 你将得到内部的高级职位…
[1:05:57] helping to oversee the operation. 协助监管整个工程
[1:05:59] There are scientists that worked their whole lives for this. 有些科学家为此工作了一辈子
[1:06:04] – Mm-hm. – People more qualified. – 嗯 – 更优秀的科学家
[1:06:06] And less connected. 却没什么社会关系
[1:06:07] Don’t be naive, son. It’s the way the world works. 别天真了 孩子 世界就是如此
[1:06:11] You have to seize an opportunity when it presents itself. 机会出现时 你一定要抓住
[1:06:17] He’ll never get it. 他搞不成的
[1:06:19] Just wasting his life away. 浪费生命
[1:06:22] What an embarrassment. 真让人难堪
[1:06:25] Bill! Ha. How are you? 比尔!你好吗?
[1:06:28] I’m terrific. 我好极了
[1:06:30] No, no, no. Just finishing up a meeting. Got plenty of time. 不 不 不 刚结束一个会 有很多时间
[1:07:34] With my own eyes I saw this creature induce fear in our finest warriors… 我亲眼看到这个怪物诱导我最精英的战士恐惧缠身…
[1:07:38] and then feed on that fear. 并吞噬了他们的恐惧
[1:07:41] There’s more. 还有
[1:07:42] We’ve tracked its trajectory. Parallax is headed for Oa. 我们跟踪了他的轨迹 他正向欧阿星进发
[1:07:47] Never before has an enemy dared attack us here. 从未有谁胆敢进攻我们
[1:07:49] You must tell me what you know. 你们必须告诉我你知道什么
[1:07:54] Will has always been our sole weapon… 意志一直是我们唯一的武器…
[1:07:57] against the forces of darkness in the universe. 来对抗宇宙中的黑暗力量
[1:08:00] But as that power began to seem insufficient… 可当这个力量还不够时…
[1:08:04] a great debate arose among us. 我们中间产生了激烈争论
[1:08:06] Should we exploit another source of power… 我们是否应该利用新的力量源…
[1:08:09] one we had long since sworn should never be used? 我们发誓永不使用的?
[1:08:14] Fear. 恐惧
[1:08:15] But the power of fear was too unpredictable. 恐惧的力量太难以预测
[1:08:19] The chance of corruption too great. 受腐蚀的风险太高
[1:08:22] And so we decided against it. 因此我们决定弃用
[1:08:25] All of us, that is, except one. 但有一个人除外
[1:08:29] Alone, this Guardian entered the forbidden chamber. 这个守卫者一个人进入了禁殿
[1:08:33] He wanted to prove the light of fear could be mastered. 他想证明恐惧的光芒也是可以被控制的
[1:08:37] His intentions were pure… 他的出发点是单纯的…
[1:08:40] but his hopes were naive. 愿望却是幼稚的
[1:08:44] Consumed by the yellow power of fear… 这名守卫者被黄色的恐惧力量吞噬…
[1:08:47] the Guardian became the very evil he had wished to destroy. 变成了我们要消灭的敌人
[1:08:52] He became Parallax. 他变成了视差怪
[1:09:02] For the universe’s safety and his own… 为了宇宙和他自己的安危…
[1:09:05] Abin Sur was charged with imprisoning Parallax in the Lost Sector. 阿宾·苏尔被派去失落的扇区囚禁视差怪
[1:09:09] But he escaped. 但它逃走了
[1:09:11] Feeding on the fear of others, he grew larger, more powerful. 吸取了别人的恐惧 使他越来越大 越来越强壮
[1:09:15] And is now headed here… 他正向这里赶来…
[1:09:16] to take his revenge on you and destroy the Corps. 向你们复仇 消灭绿灯军团
[1:09:26] Then we have no choice. 如此 我们别无选择
[1:09:29] We must prepare to harness the power of our enemy and fight fear with fear. 我们必须准备利用敌人的力量 用恐惧对抗恐惧
[1:09:33] To protect our sectors, we must be able to defend ourselves. 要保卫我们的扇区 我们首先要保卫自己
[1:09:38] We must forge a yellow ring. 我们必须铸造一个黄色戒指
[1:09:49] Watch your step. 小心走路
[1:09:50] – Senator. – Senator. 参议员
[1:09:52] Don’t have to worry about me no more 不用再为我担心
[1:09:55] I’m gone 我已经离开
[1:09:59] I’m gone, I’m gone 已离开 已离开
[1:10:06] Hello. 你好
[1:10:07] Hi. 嗨
[1:10:13] Everybody get on your feet 大家站起身
[1:10:17] You make me nervous When you’re in your seat 你们坐着我就紧张
[1:10:20] Rough night, huh? 难过的夜晚 嗯?
[1:10:23] Hector. 哈克特
[1:10:26] How you doing? What have you been up to? 你还吗?最近忙什么?
[1:10:28] – Same old, same old. – Yeah. Me too. – 老样子 老样子 – 我也是
[1:10:31] Hal Jordan. Worst pilot I’ve ever seen. Or the best. Not quite sure. 哈尔·乔丹 最糟的飞行员 或者最棒的 不太确定
[1:10:36] I’ve been called both. 说什么的都有
[1:10:37] Glad you could make it, son. 很高兴你来 孩子
[1:10:39] I was a little surprised I got the invite. 收到邀请我很意外
[1:10:41] No, you’re family, Hal. 一家人 哈尔
[1:10:42] There are thinkers in this world and there are doers. 他们说 这世界上有思想者 有行动者
[1:10:45] And you are one of the doers. 你就是个行动者
[1:10:48] Yeah, but the thinkers make what I do possible. 是的 可思想者使我的行动成为可能
[1:10:51] Wouldn’t have a plane unless someone thought it up. 没人事先设计 就不会有飞机
[1:10:54] Of course. 当然
[1:10:55] Excuse me, I need a drink. 抱歉 我要去喝一杯
[1:10:59] – I gotta get back to work. This is work. – Yes, sir. – 我要去工作了 这就是工作 – 是的 先生
[1:11:02] – Nice to see you, son. – You too. You too. – 很高兴见到你 孩子 – 我也是
[1:11:11] Nice. 不错啊
[1:11:15] Yeah, my dad used to train in it. 嗯 我爸爸以前在这上面受训
[1:11:19] I was talking about your dress. 我说你的裙子
[1:11:24] Nice jacket. 西装不错
[1:11:26] Last time I checked, you didn’t even own one. 上次我看的时候 你还没有西装的
[1:11:28] Yeah, I’ve been shaking up the wardrobe lately. 我最近在整理衣柜
[1:11:31] Congratulations on the contract. How’d you manage to pull that off? 恭喜你们拿到合同了 你怎么办到的?
[1:11:35] I pointed out you only won because you broke the rules of engagement. 我跟他们说 你破坏了交战规则才赢的
[1:11:38] And Tom figured out how to give the Sabres more altitude. 汤姆在考虑增加军刀的飞行高度极限
[1:11:41] So I guess in a way, without even meaning to… 因此我猜 也许非本意 你以某种方式…
[1:11:45] you actually did us a favor. 帮了我们一把
[1:11:48] Look… 听着…
[1:11:51] I’m uncomfortable with the word “hero.” “英雄”这次词让我难受
[1:12:02] Thank you. Thank you all for joining us. 谢谢 谢谢大家的光临
[1:12:04] Great evening. 精彩的夜晚
[1:12:05] Somebody very special I’d like to thank for helping us to nail this contract: 有个很特别的人我想感谢 帮我们拿到了合同
[1:12:10] My daughter, Carol Ferris. 我的女儿 凯罗尔·费瑞斯
[1:12:13] Come on! 来吧!
[1:12:24] Congratulations, Carol. 恭喜 凯罗尔!
[1:12:26] I take one look at you, young lady… 我看着你 年轻的女士…
[1:12:28] or at Hal Jordan over there, spitting image of his dad… 或者站在那里的哈尔·乔丹 如乃父在世…
[1:12:31] – Whoo! – You give us hope. 你们就是希望
[1:12:33] A toast to our future. 为我们的未来干杯
[1:12:35] – Hear, hear! – To the future! – 听着 听着! – 为未来干杯!
[1:12:37] We’re in good hands. 我们后继有人
[1:12:54] Hector! Oh, my God! Hey! 哈克特!噢 天啊!嘿!
[1:13:03] – Congratulations. Um… – Thank you. – 恭喜… – 谢谢
[1:13:05] Here’s to you and Hal, the future. 敬你和哈尔 我们的未来
[1:13:10] Yeah, heh, I’m sorry. 哦 抱歉
[1:13:13] I know it couldn’t have been easy growing up with your dad. 我知道和你父亲一起 成长是艰难的
[1:13:17] But, hey, you’re doing great, so… Ha, ha. 不过 你也干得不错啊…
[1:13:20] I am. I’m doing great. Ha, ha. 是的 我干得不错
[1:13:22] – He’s right, though. I’m not a doer. – Ha, ha. 不过他说的对 我不是个行动者
[1:13:25] Although I did get to examine an alien body recently. 不过我最近有机会检验了一个外星人尸体
[1:13:28] That was very cool. 太酷了
[1:13:30] I can’t tell anyone about it, but, hey, you can’t have everything. 我不能告诉外人 不过 你不能…
[1:13:33] Hector telling you another of his science-fiction stories? 你又在讲你的科幻故事了?
[1:13:36] What the hell’s wrong with him? 他是怎么回事?
[1:13:38] Can’t keep his mouth shut. 不知道何时该闭嘴吗?
[1:13:40] You really do have a creative imagination. 你确实很有想象力
[1:13:43] Bye. 再见
[1:13:45] Senator. 参议员
[1:13:46] I apologize. We really must go. 抱歉 我们必须走了
[1:13:50] – Good night, Carol. – Good night. – 晚安 凯罗尔 – 晚安
[1:13:55] Senator! 参议员
[1:13:57] Hey. 嘿
[1:13:59] Thanks for everything. 谢谢啦
[1:14:11] Bye, senator! 再见 参议员
[1:14:38] Get the crash crew here. Our helicopter’s going down. 叫急救队来 我们的直升飞机要坠毁了
[1:14:52] Oh, my God. 噢 天啊
[1:16:01] What is that? What is that? 那是什么?
[1:17:27] What happened tonight took place in just a matter of seconds… 今晚发生的事情只在数秒之间…
[1:17:30] but people will be talking about it for years to come. 可人们会谈论好多年
[1:17:33] A helicopter careening out of control, headed toward certain tragedy… 一架直升飞机失控 险酿惨剧…
[1:17:37] when all of a sudden, a mystery man, a hero, saves the day… 突然间 一个神秘男子 一个英雄 拯救了大家…
[1:17:42] incredibly diverting the helicopter from destroying innocent people… 避免了飞机冲进人群…
[1:17:46] and miraculously rescuing Carol Ferris. 奇迹般地拯救了凯罗尔·费瑞斯
[1:17:50] The real question tonight is who is this amazing hero and where is he now? 关键是这位英雄是谁 他在哪?
[1:18:06] Start talking. 老实交代
[1:18:09] – A racetrack? – Yeah. – 赛车道? – 对啊
[1:18:12] That’s the best you could come up with for your first big appearance? Racetrack. 你的第一次亮相 你最拿手的就是赛车道?
[1:18:16] Oh, I’m sorry. Did I disappoint you? 噢 抱歉 我让你失望了?
[1:18:18] I materialized a track out of pure energy, 我用纯能量制造了一个赛车道
[1:18:21] saving hundreds, and you’re disappointed. 救了几百号人 你居然失望了
[1:18:23] I’m sorry about that. 我很抱歉
[1:18:24] No, I wanna see this stuff. Show me. 不 我想看看 展示一下
[1:18:26] I don’t think that’s a good idea. 我想 不太好吧
[1:18:28] Come on, I wanna see this stuff. 来吧 给我看看
[1:18:30] I wanna see the outfit, the flying… You gotta show me. 我要看行头 飞行什么的 你得给我看看
[1:18:32] Hal, being your best friend’s no picnic. 哈尔 做你最好的朋友可不容易
[1:18:34] – It’s for emergencies! – You owe me! – 紧急情况下才用的! – 你欠我的!
[1:18:37] Hal, I wanna see it. 哈尔 我想看看
[1:18:41] Fine. 好吧
[1:18:44] Hold on to your glasses. 戴好你的眼镜
[1:18:48] All right. 好的
[1:18:49] Question: 提问:
[1:18:52] – You ready to have your mind blown? – Yeah. – 准备好灵魂出窍了? – 是的
[1:18:56] Ring. 戒指
[1:18:57] Finger. 手指
[1:19:09] Here we go. 来吧
[1:19:18] – Did you break it already? – I didn’t break it, okay? It’s just… – 你是不是把戒指弄坏了? – 我没弄坏 好吧 只是…
[1:19:21] It’s out of juice. I have to recharge it. 没水了 得充一点
[1:19:34] Now pay attention. 现在注意了
[1:19:39] Aah! Green! 啊!绿的!
[1:19:44] – Wow. – I know, right?! – 哇噢 – 我说 不是吗?
[1:19:54] Not bad, huh? 不错吧 嗯?
[1:19:55] You’re a superhero. 你是超级英雄了
[1:20:05] Don’t they always get the girl? 不是应该有个妞的吗?
[1:20:36] Evening, ma’am. 晚上好 女士
[1:20:39] Didn’t get a chance to say goodbye. 还未有机会跟你道别
[1:20:42] Are you okay? 你没事吧?
[1:20:44] Uh, yeah, no, I’m glad to have a chance to thank you. 是的 没事 很高兴有机会能谢谢你
[1:20:47] Just doing my job. No thanks necessary, miss. 是我应该做的 不必谢我 小姐
[1:20:51] No, it is. 应该谢的
[1:20:53] You saved my life. 你救了我的命
[1:20:55] You saved all of our lives. That was a very… 你救了我们大家的命 实在…
[1:21:06] Hal? 哈尔?
[1:21:07] Miss? 女士?
[1:21:09] Hal?! 哈尔?!
[1:21:11] Oh, my Go… Oh, my God! 我的天… 天啊!
[1:21:14] – Oh, my God! Hal! – How did you know it was me? – 我的天啊 哈尔! – 你怎么知道是我?
[1:21:17] What? I’ve known you my whole life! I’ve seen you naked! 什么意思?我认识你一辈子了!没穿衣服我都见过!
[1:21:19] You don’t think I would recognize you because I can’t see your cheekbones?! 你以为穿了马甲 我就认不出你了?
[1:21:23] What is this?! Why is your skin green? Why are you glowing? 怎么回事?你怎么变绿了?还在发光?
[1:21:26] What the hell is with that mask?! 怎么还戴个面具?
[1:21:29] It came with the outfit. 这是行头的一部分
[1:21:32] Cool, huh? 酷吧 嗯?
[1:21:35] So it all works because of this magic ring? Ha, ha. 这一切都因为这枚魔法戒指?
[1:21:38] No, there’s no such thing as magic. 不 不是什么魔法
[1:21:41] Intergalactic green peacekeepers, thousands of them. 银河绿色维和部队 有几千人
[1:21:44] But, no. 但是 不
[1:21:46] I’m not making it up. 我不是瞎编的
[1:21:50] I mean, when we were kids, who’d have thought? 我们小时候 谁会想到呢?
[1:21:53] – I did, actually. I called this early on. – Ha-ha-ha. – 我想过的 真的 我一直期待着 – 哈哈哈
[1:21:57] I said, “One day I’ll be a green space cop.” Here I am. 我说:“有一天 我要成为绿色的太空警察” 我成功了
[1:22:03] Okay, so at the party, how did you make that big green ramp thing? 那天在晚会上 怎么弄出的那个绿色的车道的?
[1:22:07] Anything I see in my mind, I can create. I just have to focus. 我脑子里想什么 就能创造出来 只需集中注意力
[1:22:11] Anything? 什么都行?
[1:22:13] Anything. 什么都行
[1:22:29] Happy birthday. Better late than never. 生日快乐 迟到好过没有
[1:22:36] Okay, so how does it work? 你们怎么工作的?
[1:22:38] They just, um, call you on your cell, 他们打你手机 然后说
[1:22:40] “Cat in a tree, downtown Milky Way”? “天灵灵 地灵灵”?
[1:22:43] No. I don’t think it works exactly like that. 不 我想可不是那样的
[1:22:46] Well, technically speaking, um… 这个 纯技术角度说 嗯…
[1:22:49] I actually sort of, uh… 其实我 嗯…
[1:22:52] quit. 退出了
[1:22:54] What do you mean? How? 什么意思?怎么退出?
[1:22:55] Well, I mean, it’s a lot like quitting anything else, really. 这个 意思是 和退出其它事情一样
[1:22:59] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[1:23:01] How do you walk away from something like that? 怎么连这样的事情你也会放弃?
[1:23:03] Is that even possible? 这可能吗?
[1:23:04] Oh, I think we both know I’m pretty good at walking away. 我想我们都很清楚 我很擅长放弃
[1:23:13] If for once you didn’t quit something you cared about… 哪怕一次 你不退出你喜欢的事情…
[1:23:16] what’s the worst that could happen? 最差又能怎样呢?
[1:23:36] Well, thank you. This has been really something. 谢谢你 今晚很特别
[1:23:39] I know I’ve made a lot of mistakes… 我知道我犯了很多错误…
[1:23:40] Look, Hal, I’m not mad at you. 哈尔 我不是生你的气
[1:23:43] I feel bad for you, really. 我只是替你难过 真的
[1:23:45] You’ve been given so much so often. 你放弃了这么多 都成了习惯
[1:23:49] And you just… 而你…
[1:23:55] Good night. 晚安
[1:24:49] Dr. Hammond? 韩蒙德博士?
[1:24:52] There is something I’d like to show you. 有些东西我想给你看看
[1:24:55] Something I’m fairly certain you’ll want to see. 我很肯定 你想看的
[1:25:07] See you later, Mom. 再见 妈妈
[1:25:09] – I love you. – Bye, baby. – 我爱你 – 再见 宝贝
[1:25:12] No! 不!
[1:25:17] Physical contact accesses mnemonic data. 实体接触便可进入记忆系统
[1:25:22] I can see your memories. 我能看到你的记忆
[1:26:01] Dad. 爸爸
[1:26:04] Son, this is my fault. 儿子 都是我的错
[1:26:07] But I’m gonna fix it. 不过我会弥补的
[1:26:10] We’re gonna get you well again. Whatever it takes. 我们会让你好起来 不惜一切代价
[1:26:15] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[1:26:18] We detected traces of a second alien life form… 我们检测到了第二种外星生命体…
[1:26:20] buried within the body of the first. 埋藏在第一个的体内
[1:26:23] You’ve been exposed. 你被感染了
[1:26:25] I’ve never felt better in my life. 我这辈子从未如此爽过
[1:26:31] We know everything, son. 我们都知道了 儿子
[1:26:34] I’ve never felt better in my life. 我这辈子从未如此爽过
[1:26:57] To be chosen to join its ranks is the highest of honors… 被选中加入其中 是莫大的荣耀…
[1:27:01] and the greatest of responsibilities. 也是莫大的责任
[1:27:04] The ring never makes a mistake. 戒指从不犯错
[1:27:31] It’s gonna be all right. 一切都会好的
[1:27:33] They just need to run some tests, that’s all. 他们只需要做些检查 如此而已
[1:27:41] Keep him under. 让他保持昏迷
[1:27:45] I only want what’s best for you. 我都是为了你好
[1:28:06] Run. 快跑
[1:28:43] – Hector. – Shh, shh. – 哈克特 – 嘘 嘘
[1:28:45] Don’t worry. 别担心
[1:28:48] I only want what’s best for you. 我都是为了你好
[1:30:12] The ring, it chose you. 戒指 它选中了你
[1:30:15] Take it! 拿着它!
[1:30:18] Hal. 哈尔
[1:30:20] Hi. 嗨
[1:30:25] The alien was one of you. 那个外星人是你们的人
[1:30:30] How did we end up so different? 为什么我们如此不同?
[1:30:33] Hmm? Hmm? 嗯?嗯?
[1:30:35] Sit down! 坐下!
[1:30:38] Now… 我问你…
[1:30:42] how’s Carol? 凯罗尔怎么样?
[1:30:45] – That came out wrong. – Please. – 不该那样的 – 算了
[1:30:47] – I’ve made mistakes… – Look, Hal… – 我犯了很多错… – 听着 哈尔…
[1:30:49] I feel bad for you, really. Good night. 我替你感到难过 真的 晚安
[1:30:57] You’re just as much of a failure as I was. 你和我一样是悲剧
[1:31:03] And just as afraid. 一样害怕
[1:31:06] Well… 好吧…
[1:31:09] I used to fight my fear. 我一直在反抗恐惧
[1:31:15] But now that I’ve tasted its true power… 现在我才尝到它真实的力量…
[1:31:23] I’ll never go back. 我不会再回头了
[1:31:33] No! 不!
[1:31:55] You wear the ring of the Lantern that imprisoned me. 你戴的绿灯戒指曾经囚禁了我
[1:31:59] You will suffer the same fate. 你也会遭受同样的命运
[1:32:02] Once I have devoured your world… 我曾经吞吃了你们的世界…
[1:32:05] I will have all the strength I need… 我已经获得足够的力量…
[1:32:08] to defeat the Corps and destroy the Guardians. 打败绿灯军团 消灭守卫者
[1:32:44] Let me get this straight. 让我搞清楚
[1:32:46] This thing that’s out there attacking planets is connected to Hector? 在那里攻击行星的东西和哈克特有关?
[1:32:49] Somehow it infected him after it killed Abin Sur. 它杀了阿宾·苏尔后感染了他
[1:32:52] Well, you’re just gonna have to stop it. 你必须要阻止它
[1:32:54] Oh, I’m just gonna have to stop it, huh? 哦 我必须要阻止它 嗯?
[1:32:56] Well, I tried that and I failed. 我试过 我失败了
[1:32:58] And the senator died. I told you, the ring made a mistake. 参议员死了 我告诉你 戒指选错人了
[1:33:02] Wait, go back. How did the ring make a mistake? 等等 往后倒 戒指怎么选错人了?
[1:33:05] The one thing that a Green Lantern is supposed to be is fearless. 绿灯战士唯一的要求就是“无畏”
[1:33:10] Fearless is the job description. 工作内容就是“无畏”
[1:33:14] That isn’t me. 我不是那样的
[1:33:15] So you’re just gonna walk away again? 所以你这次又要一走了之?
[1:33:18] Explain this to me, Hal. Please explain to me just once, why. 解释一下 哈尔 请解释一次给我听听 为什么?
[1:33:22] Because I’m afraid! 因为我害怕
[1:33:40] You don’t think your dad ever felt afraid? 你以为你爸爸就从不害怕吗?
[1:33:44] If he did, he figured out some way to beat it. 即使他害怕 他也有办法克服它
[1:33:46] Yeah, well, there’s a word for that: 是的 克服它就一个词:
[1:33:49] Courage. 勇气
[1:33:57] They said that the ring wouldn’t have chosen me if it didn’t see something. 他们说 如果没有过人之处 戒指是不会选我的
[1:34:02] Something I don’t see. Yet. 可我还没看到
[1:34:09] I see it. 我看到了
[1:34:12] I always have. 我一直都能看到
[1:34:14] The ring didn’t see that you were fearless. 戒指没看到你的无畏
[1:34:17] It saw that you had the ability to overcome fear. 它看到了你可以克服恐惧
[1:34:21] It saw that you’re courageous. 它看到了你的勇气
[1:34:27] Which you are. 你有的
[1:34:29] Just like your dad. 和你爸爸一样
[1:34:39] The Lantern is a threat. 绿灯侠是个威胁
[1:34:42] Eliminate him. 消灭他
[1:35:19] Our new weapon is ready. 我们的新武器造好了
[1:35:22] Once I’ve mastered its power… 一旦我掌握了它的力量…
[1:35:24] I’ll begin training the Corps to do the same. 我会训练其他人效仿
[1:35:28] Though Earth will be lost… 虽然地球会被毁灭…
[1:35:30] we’ll be ready to make a stand against Parallax before it reaches Oa. 视差怪到达欧阿行星之前 我们会准备好对抗它
[1:35:35] Then the power of the enemy will be ours. 敌人的力量将为我们所用
[1:35:36] At what cost? 代价呢?
[1:35:41] – You dare enter this chamber? – I need your help. – 你胆敢进入圣殿? – 我需要你的帮助
[1:35:45] You gotta help me save my world. 你要帮助我拯救我的世界
[1:35:55] I know that humans aren’t the strongest species, or the smartest. 我知道人类不是最强壮 最聪明的物种
[1:36:02] We’re young, we have a lot to learn. 我们年轻 我们还有很多要学的
[1:36:05] But we’re worth saving. 可我们值得被拯救
[1:36:15] This new weapon of yours, you can’t use it. 新武器 你不能使用
[1:36:17] Once you cross that line, once you’ve given in to fear, 一旦你越过了界限 屈服于恐惧
[1:36:19] you’ll never go back. I’ve seen it. 你无法回头 我见识过
[1:36:23] Look, I know right now you’re afraid. 听着 我知道你们现在害怕
[1:36:26] You dare accuse the Guardians of feeling fear? 你胆敢指责守卫者害怕?
[1:36:29] Yes, I do. 是的
[1:36:30] That’s exactly why Parallax is beating you… 这就是为什么视差怪能打败你们…
[1:36:33] because you’re afraid to even admit you’re afraid. 因为你们害怕承认害怕
[1:36:35] I know. 我知道
[1:36:37] I spent my entire life doing it. 我这一辈子都是这样
[1:36:40] You know, we have a saying on Earth. 我们在地球上有句话
[1:36:43] We say, “I’m only human.” 我们说:“我只是个普通人”
[1:36:47] We say it because we’re vulnerable, 这么说是因为我们脆弱
[1:36:49] we say it because we know we’re afraid. 这么说是因为我们知道我们害怕
[1:36:51] It doesn’t mean we’re weak. 但并不意味着我们好欺负
[1:36:56] Help me save my planet. 帮我拯救我的星球
[1:36:58] Don’t give in to fear. 不要屈从于恐惧
[1:37:00] Fight it. Fight it with me. 打败它 和我一起打败它
[1:37:04] Your words are compelling, young human. 你的话让人动容 年轻的人类
[1:37:07] But as immortals, we must measure our actions over billions of years… 可做为不朽者 我们要以几十亿年的眼光来衡量我们的行为…
[1:37:10] and the fate of the universe. 以及宇宙的命运
[1:37:13] We simply cannot risk losing everything on the chance you might be right. 我们不可能赌上一切 来指望你是对的
[1:37:17] Then don’t. Don’t risk any more lives. 不要 不要赌上更多的生命
[1:37:22] Just mine. 只是我的
[1:37:25] Let me go fight for my world… 让我去为我的世界抗争…
[1:37:27] and I’ll show you that will is stronger than fear. 我会证明 意志比恐惧要强大
[1:37:32] There is no way you can succeed. 你不可能成功的
[1:37:34] You will die, Hal Jordan. 你会死的 哈尔·乔丹
[1:37:38] Then I’ll die trying. 死得其所
[1:37:43] Good luck, Green Lantern. 祝你好运 绿灯侠
[1:38:44] I wouldn’t do that. 不要轻举妄动
[1:38:49] Look closely. 你仔细看
[1:38:55] She’s beautiful, isn’t she? 她真美 是吗?
[1:38:58] I loved her from the moment I first saw her. 我对她一见倾心
[1:39:01] But she could never see me, as you were always standing in the way. 可她永远也瞧不上我 就因为你
[1:39:05] But not anymore. 但以后不会了
[1:39:07] No! No! Don’t! Don’t do this, Hector. 不 不 别 别 别这样 哈克特
[1:39:10] Please. 求你
[1:39:14] I know how you feel. 我知道你的感受
[1:39:17] Come on, look at yourself! 得了吧 你看看你自己!
[1:39:22] No, I know what it’s like… 真的 我知道…
[1:39:26] to not live up to expectations… 总是让人失望…
[1:39:28] to feel like nothing that you do will ever be good enough. 做什么都不对
[1:39:35] I know what it’s like to be afraid. 我知道恐惧是什么感觉
[1:39:39] Let me help you. 让我来帮你
[1:39:42] Hal. You’ve changed. 哈尔 你变了
[1:39:46] How wonderful that all it took for you to grow up was the end of the world. 太棒了 世界末日了才能让你成熟起来
[1:39:51] Now it’s my turn. 现在轮到我了
[1:39:55] And if I can’t be like you, I’m gonna make her like me. 如果我不能变成你 我就让她变成我
[1:39:58] And let’s face it, once she’s like me… 面对现实吧 如果她变成我这样…
[1:40:01] then you wouldn’t be very interested. 你就没什么兴趣了
[1:40:03] Hmm? Now, would you? 嗯?对不对?
[1:40:07] – Why can’t you? – Hmm? – 你为什么不行? – 嗯?
[1:40:11] Why can’t you be like me? 你为什么不能变成我这样?
[1:40:16] Let her go… 放开她…
[1:40:21] and you can have it. 你就能得到它
[1:40:28] You can do anything. 你可以为所欲为
[1:40:30] Be anything. 无所不能
[1:40:35] Take it. 拿去吧
[1:40:39] Let her make the choice. 让她来选择
[1:40:47] Okay. 好吧
[1:41:28] Now bring her down. 现在放她下来
[1:41:33] Hal. 哈尔
[1:41:36] I lied. 我骗你的
[1:41:43] I lied too. 我也是骗你的
[1:41:45] See, the way it works is… 规矩是…
[1:41:48] you have to be chosen. 你得被选中
[1:42:30] You have failed me. 你真让我失望
[1:43:03] Stay here. 待在这里
[1:43:05] No problem. 没问题
[1:43:33] Your will is strong, but not strong enough. 你的意志很强大 可不够强大
[1:43:38] You are nothing without the ring. 没了戒指 你什么都不是
[1:44:06] You must move out of the area now. 你们必须离开这个区域
[1:44:09] Please clear the streets. 街道疏散
[1:44:12] Clear the streets immediately. 街道立刻疏散
[1:44:17] You can never beat this. You’ll die. 你打不过它的 你会死的
[1:44:19] At least I can get it away from here. 至少我可以带它离开这里
[1:44:21] – How do you think you’re gonna do that? – I don’t know. I don’t know. – 你想怎么做? – 我不知道 我不知道
[1:44:25] Maybe I can outthink it or… 我也许可以智取 或者…
[1:44:28] The dogfight, remember? 打野架 记得吗?
[1:44:30] Those were a couple of jets. 那只是两架战斗机
[1:44:32] Unbeatable jets. 完美的战机
[1:44:36] The ring chose me for a reason. 戒指选中我是有原因的
[1:44:40] This is why. 这就是原因
[1:44:43] – Look, I’m probably not… – Please don’t. No. – 听着 也许我… – 不要 不
[1:44:46] Hey. 嘿
[1:44:57] This is a mandatory evacuation. 强制疏散
[1:44:59] Everyone must clear the streets immediately. 所有人必须马上撤离街道
[1:45:03] Police emergency, everyone must clear the street now. 所有人必须马上撤离街道
[1:45:42] Everybody off now! Now! 所有人下车
[1:45:45] Go! Go! 快走 快走!
[1:45:56] Run! 快跑
[1:46:24] – Run! – Aah! Aah! 快跑!
[1:46:44] I feel your fear growing. 我感觉到你的恐惧在滋生
[1:46:47] You will be dead soon. 你很快就死了
[1:46:49] In brightest day, in blackest night… 白昼朗朗 黑夜茫茫…
[1:46:52] And when you’re gone, I’ll destroy everything you ever loved. 你死了 我将毁灭你爱过的一切
[1:46:56] No evil shall escape my sight. 鬼魅魍魉 无所遁藏
[1:46:59] Your family, your home, your planet will be no more. 你的家 你的家人 你们的星球都将消失
[1:47:03] Let those who worship evil’s might… 邪科奸党
[1:47:07] The entire human race will be wiped out because you, Hal Jordan… 整个人类的灭绝都是因为你 哈尔·乔丹…
[1:47:12] were afraid. 惧吾神光
[1:47:14] Beware my power: 绿灯长明
[1:47:17] Green Lantern’s light! 万世光芒
[1:48:34] The bigger you are, the faster you burn. 个头越大 死得越快
[1:50:39] Though his time wearing the ring has been brief… 虽然他戴戒指的时间不长…
[1:50:43] Hal Jordan’s defeat of Parallax will be remembered as long as the Corps exists. 哈尔·乔丹打败了视差怪将永载绿灯军团史册
[1:50:49] His actions are a reminder of why the ring chose each of us. 他的事迹提醒我们每个人 戒指选择我们的原因
[1:50:53] To overcome fear… 克服恐惧…
[1:50:56] and destroy evil wherever it may hide. 击败邪恶 使其无所遁藏
[1:51:08] As Lanterns, we must fight with all our will. 绿灯战士们 我们要以我们全部的意志去战斗
[1:51:12] Our wills haven’t always been united. 我们的意志从未如此团结
[1:51:16] It’s time they were. 这次必将团结起来
[1:51:19] – Ha-ha-ha. – Can I train them or can I train them? – 哈哈哈 – 我是训练他呢 还是训练他呢?
[1:51:23] You’re impertinent, Hal Jordan. 哈尔·乔丹 你鲁莽…
[1:51:26] You’re rash, volatile, opinionated. 草率 反复无常 刚愎自用
[1:51:31] It seems Abin Sur found another just like himself. 看来阿宾·苏尔找了一个和他一模一样的
[1:52:16] Wow, I am never getting used to that. 哇噢 我永远也习惯不了这个的
[1:52:24] My new job requires that I travel. 我的新工作需要到处旅行
[1:52:30] Be away for a while. 离开一阵子
[1:52:35] Away, never gone. 离开 却不离去
[1:52:44] Hal. 哈尔
[1:52:45] Yeah? 什么?
[1:52:47] Can you take off the mask? 你能摘下面罩吗?
[1:52:54] That’s really cool. Ha, ha. 太酷了
[1:53:10] So, what happens now? 那么 现在该干什么了?
[1:53:13] I’m gonna go look for trouble. 我去找点麻烦
[1:53:39] Of all the Lanterns who have ever worn the ring… 所有戴过戒指的绿灯战士…
[1:53:41] there was one whose light shined brightest. 有一个的光芒最为耀眼
[1:53:45] At first, his humanity was thought to be a weakness. 起初 他的人性被认为是弱点
[1:53:48] And yet it proved to be his greatest strength. 但后来却被证明是最伟大的力量
2011年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Everest(绝命海拔)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: American Assassin(美国刺客)[2017]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme