Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Green Lantern First Flight(绿灯侠)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Green Lantern First Flight(绿灯侠)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:绿灯侠
英文名称:Green Lantern First Flight
年代:2009

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:35] I’ll tell you, carol, it’s quite a sight up here. 告诉你卡萝 上面的景色很美
[00:37] All those stars, the blue water. 满天星星 蓝色星河
[00:39] Reminds me of that night in cabo. 让我想起了在卡波的那个夜晚
[00:41] remember that restaurant? 你还记得那个饭店吗
[00:42] Hal, stay on the flight. 哈尔 好好呆在飞机上
[00:43] A lot of sangria that night. 那晚我们喝了很多桑格利亚酒
[00:45] – boy, could you put it away. – hal. -不过你可以不喝的 -哈尔
[00:47] I don ‘t know how we made it to the hotel 我都不知道我们是怎么回到饭店的
[00:49] hal, you ‘ re at 91,400 feet. 哈尔 你现在可在91400英尺高的地方
[00:51] Ten feet higher, the window cracks and you’re tapioca. 再高10英尺 窗户就会破裂 你就粉身碎骨了
[00:54] Just pushing it a little. maybe we’ll set a record for the company. 只是高了一点 说不定还为公司创造新的记录了
[00:57] Please, hal. for once in your life, no stunts, no surprises. 哈尔 为以防万一 绝对不能冒险
[01:04] No surprises. 绝对不能冒险
[01:51] Find him. 把他找出来
[01:55] Make this landing 只要安全着陆
[01:56] and we’ll have a perfect flight, mr. jordan. 这次飞行就完美了 乔丹先生
[01:58] So does this mean I get a gold star, 你是说我可以得到一枚金星勋章
[02:01] or just an incredible simulation? 还是说这次只不过是完美的模拟飞行
[02:22] What happened to the power? 电力系统是怎么回事
[02:24] Hello? 喂
[02:26] Carol? anybody? 卡萝 有人吗
[02:29] If I have to fly this freaking park ride again…. 我可不想再飞这难使唤的玩意儿了
[02:41] Okay. 好吧
[02:56] My god. 天呐
[03:01] No. 别动我
[03:03] It’s all right. 我还行
[03:05] My time has come. 我时日不多了
[03:07] You speak english. 你会说英语
[03:08] No. 不是我
[03:10] It’s the ring. 是这个戒指
[03:14] It has chosen you. take it. 他选择了你 拿去吧
[03:49] You are now a green lantern… 你现在是绿灯侠了
[03:54] …one of the protectors of the universe. 宇宙的守护者之一
[03:57] The guardians will send for you. 会有守护者来找你的
[04:01] Use… 用…
[04:03] …the ring… 那个戒指
[04:05] …wisely. 善用它
[04:35] What the hell? 这到底是怎么回事
[06:47] and when that weird glow cleared, the simulator was 当那个奇怪的光束消失 模拟器就
[07:21] Was there an earthquake? 这里发生了地震吗
[07:28] I guess it’s okay, but a whole week? 我想这样没问题 但一整周
[07:31] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[07:32] I don’t know. I thought I’d do some exploring. see some new sights. 不知道 我想去探险 看看新鲜事物
[07:36] Not much else to do until we get word on the prototype. 反正在模型审批通过前也无事可做
[07:38] Well, at least the simulator wasn ‘t damaged too badly. 好吧 幸好模拟器没有损毁得太严重
[07:42] Hey, carol, gotta run. 卡萝 我要挂了
[07:44] I’ll call you from…wherever. 我到… 之后在打给你吧
[08:01] So it’s true. 看来是真的了
[08:02] Abin sur really is dead. 亚宾·瑟是真的死了
[08:06] Where is his body? 他的尸体在哪
[08:09] – i said, where is? – lt was blown up with the spacecraft. -我问你他在哪 -跟飞船一起爆炸了
[08:13] I want it off. 我要教训他一下
[08:17] The poozer’s not even trained. 这小子都没受过训练
[08:30] Someone’s been practicing. 看来有人并没有按规则
[08:32] And without a manual. 来练习
[08:34] Let’s all power down for a moment, shall we? 大家同时放手 好吗
[08:38] I don’t think we’ve been properly introduced. 我想我们还没有自我介绍
[08:42] My name is sinestro. 我是森纳斯绰
[08:44] This is boodikka, tomar re… 这是布帝卡 托马·瑞
[08:46] And you’ve met our charming kilowog. 想必你也认识了我们迷人的克洛瓦格
[08:51] – and you?. – hal jordan. -你呢 -我是哈尔·乔丹
[08:54] Well, hal jordan… 你好 哈尔·乔丹
[08:56] …we are members of the green lantern corps… 我们是绿灯军团的成员
[08:58] …an elite, intergalactic force from the planet oa. 来自OA星球的 精英银河系武装力量
[09:02] Our superiors are a group of immortals known as the guardians. 我们的长官是一群不朽的守卫者
[09:05] – yeah. they’re supposed to send for me. – that’s right. -他们应该来找我 -没错
[09:09] We’re to bring you back for a little chat. 我们要把你带回去谈话
[09:11] And in case you’re wondering… 为了打消你的疑虑
[09:13] …this is not a request. 我告诉你 你非去不可
[09:15] The ring isn’t yours until the guardians have decided. 除非守卫者同意 否则戒指还不属于你
[09:19] – okay. – very good. -好啊 -这样很好
[09:21] Tomar, would you do the honors? 托马 你愿意帮忙吗
[09:45] We thought the trip might be easier for you in a more earthly construct. 我想飞行器更地球化些 你应该会舒服一点
[09:51] Uh, thanks. 谢谢
[10:25] You must understand, earthling… 你必须明白 地球人
[10:27] …the green lantern corps is a privileged organization. 绿灯军团是一个特许的组织
[10:31] Not just anyone can join. 不是每个人都能加入的
[10:33] There are tremendous commitments. 这里责任重大
[10:35] Each lantern is responsible… 每个绿灯侠负责
[10:37] …for patrolling one of 3600 sectors of the universe. 宇宙3600个地区之一的巡逻任务
[10:42] – but – sort of like one cop per precinct. -但 -这和警察的管区一样
[10:44] Uh, yes. i– I suppose. 我想是的
[10:47] My uncle was a cop. 我舅舅是警察
[10:49] – yes,but – thirty years on the coast city police force. -好 但是 -在海滨城市警队服役30年
[10:52] He used to let me turn on the siren. nice guy. 他总是会在我迷茫时指点我 大好人一个
[10:56] But more than that, the green lantern ring is a complex tool. 不仅如此 绿灯侠戒指的功能十分复杂
[11:01] It takes someone with fierce concentration. 使用者必须要用很强的意志力才能支配它
[11:04] I think I pretty much got the hang of it. 我想我已经会了
[11:06] He’s got the hang of it. 他把它带上了
[11:08] Ranakar. 阮尼卡
[11:09] Why are we even entertaining this? he’s a human. 这件事有什么可争论的 他是个人类
[11:12] Yes, hard to get passed that. 是的 这不可行
[11:16] I’m afraid the human race of earth 恐怕地球上的人类
[11:18] Does not have the most stellar reputation. 在恒星系的名声不太好
[11:22] The fact is humans are crude, base, fearful and untrustworthy. 事实上 人类粗鲁 低等 胆小和不可信
[11:28] Then there’s the smell. 我有个感觉
[11:31] You can’t condemn an entire species. 你怎么能诋毁我们整个种族
[11:33] You’ve said it yourself, ganthet. 你自己想想 甘瑟特
[11:35] It’s a wonder they’ve lasted this long. 我们有必要为这个争论下去吗
[11:37] Maybe you’d like me to list their atrocities. 难道还要我一一列举他们的罪行吗
[11:40] Maybe our human can help us. 或许这个人能帮我们
[11:42] Maybe he has a few of his own. 或许他与众不同
[11:46] Listen, buddy, I didn’t ask for this ring. 听着 大家 我并不想要这个戒指
[11:48] You want it back, take it, because I’ve had enough of this crap. 如果你要 拿回去吧 我已经受够这东西了
[11:53] Well, it appears we can add impertinence to their many qualities. 看起来我们可以再加上无礼这一条
[11:58] The human has a point. 这个人说得对
[11:59] If he were as unworthy as everyone says… 如果他像大家所说的那样不可信的话
[12:02] …no power in the galaxy could have forced that ring on his finger. 银河系的人是不会同意他拥有这个戒指的
[12:05] Yet there it is, at one with him. 但是现在 戒指在他手上
[12:11] Guardian council, if I may speak. 护国议会 我可以说几句吗
[12:14] Please, sinestro. 请说 森纳斯绰
[12:15] The lantern of sector 1417 is recognized. 同意1417区绿灯侠的请求
[12:19] Thank you, appa ali apsa. 谢谢 阿帕·阿里·阿普萨
[12:21] I’d like to make a proposal. 我有一个设想
[12:23] Allow me to take the human under my wing, test him out… 请允许我来测试这个人类
[12:26] …see what he’s made of. 看看他是否适合
[12:28] That’s my job. 他抢了我的活
[12:30] People can surprise you if you give them a little incentive. 给人类一些激励 说不定会让你大吃一惊
[12:33] You have more important things on your agenda, sinestro. 你有更重要的事情要做 森纳斯绰
[12:36] We have a deepening crisis at hand. 我们当下面临了严重的危机
[12:39] I understand, sir, but I thought the human could be of assistance. 我明白 长官 但我想这个人或许可以帮忙
[12:42] It’s a bit out of the ordinary… 这有点不合常规
[12:44] …but I’d be interested in sinestro’s evaluation. 不过我很好奇森纳斯绰会做出什么评价
[12:47] Shall we put it to a vote? 我们需要投票吗
[12:49] All in favor. 支持的人
[13:04] So be it. the human falls under your command, sinestro. 通过 这个人归你管了 森纳斯绰
[13:08] Good luck. 祝你好运
[13:11] I’m the trainer around here. 我才是这里的教官
[13:13] I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[13:15] – so, what now? – now, I own your ass. -所以现在怎么办 -现在 你归我了
[13:20] Come on. 过来
[13:29] What’s the crisis they were talking about? 他们刚才说的危机是什么
[13:31] A small matter of who’s gonna control the universe. 有个不自量力的家伙要统治宇宙
[13:34] Not that it’s in the best hands as it is. 但这不是当务之急
[13:40] But first things first. 最要紧的是
[13:41] You are on sacred ground, earth boy. 你现在在圣地上 地球人
[13:44] We’re at the very center of the universe. 我们在宇宙的正中心
[13:46] This lantern contains the battery that powers all the rings. 所有戒指的能量都是从这个灯里来的
[13:49] It also contains all the known information of the cosmos. 它也蕴含了所有宇宙已知的信息
[13:56] A sort of atlas and who’s who of space. 就像标明地区的地图一样
[13:59] We’re going to be playing in sector 1215. 我们要去1215号区域
[14:02] You need to be brought up to speed. 你要跟上我的速度
[14:07] Stick your ring in the light, think 1215 and the battery will do the rest. 把戒指放在光束中 想象1215区 剩下的交给电池
[14:35] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[14:37] This isn’t a travelogue. 这不是游记
[15:04] Not bad. the last rookie fried his antennas off. 不错 上个新手把他的天线都烤焦了
[15:08] Glad I could impress you. 很高兴你能满意
[15:11] But you do. 你的确做到了
[15:12] Unlike the others, I like humans. 我不象其他人 我喜欢人类
[15:15] I admire their spirit and their natural contempt for authority. 我钦佩他们的精神和他们对于真理的探索
[15:19] It’s well-founded here. 我这么说是有道理的
[15:21] You mean the guardians? 你是说那些守卫者
[15:22] They were a power at one time, but now they’ve grown soft. 他们以前很强势 但现在越来越软弱
[15:26] They’ve no idea what it’s like on the front line. 他们无法体会深处前线的感觉
[15:29] But don’t you worry, earth boy. 但不要担心 地球人
[15:31] They’ll be taking notice of you 他们会时刻关注你的
[15:32] I just need to know if you’ve got the stuff… 我只是想知道你是否有这本领
[15:35] – for what’s ahead. – what’s that? -应付 -应付什么
[15:37] We’re going to get the butcher who killed abin sur. 我们去抓杀死亚宾·瑟的兔崽子
[15:50] Cadmendoh is a pustule of a planet. 坎门多是这个星球上的败类
[15:52] A breeding ground of criminal scum. 孕育罪犯的地方
[15:55] One time I suggested we clean it out with a meteor shower. 我曾经建议用流星雨把它清除掉
[15:58] The guardians thought I was kidding. 但那些守卫者认为我是在谋杀
[16:00] – who we after? – a squidman named cuch. -我们在找谁 -章鱼人库奇
[16:02] He killed abin sur? 他杀了亚宾·瑟吗
[16:04] With a smile. 毫无迟疑
[16:12] I don’t have this place in my files. 我都不知道原来还有这地方
[16:14] It’s called labella’s. 这是拉贝拉的地方
[16:16] It changes addresses frequently. 他常常换地方
[16:23] Is he labella? 他就是拉贝拉
[16:25] He’s the bouncer. 他是保镖
[16:27] Watch my back and keep your mouth shut. 留意四周 不要说话
[16:38] Boolywatt. 布里沃特
[16:40] Sinestro. 森纳斯绰
[16:41] Looks like a busy night. 看来今晚你很忙啊
[16:43] Any chance Cuch has shown up 库奇是不是在这露过面
[16:44] Don’t know no Cuch. 不知道
[16:46] Booly, booly, booly. look at you. 布里 布里 看看你自己
[16:50] Like a big rubber booly ball. 多像一个大破橡皮球
[16:52] Bet I could bounce you off the wall. 我敢打赌我可以一脚把你踢出墙外
[16:56] I– I haven’t seen him. I swear! 我 我没看见他 我发誓
[16:59] You know who to come to when you do. 你很清楚说谎的时候谁会来
[17:02] Yeah. 是
[17:39] Maybe we should have come undercover. 或许我们应该换身装扮再来
[17:41] What’s the fun in that 这样做有意义吗
[17:50] Labella. 拉贝拉
[17:52] S-man. 超人
[17:53] You should’ve let me know you were coming, baby. 来之前你应该先跟我说一声 宝贝儿
[17:56] Always surprising me. 总是给我惊喜
[17:58] Why you do that? 你为什么要这么做呢
[17:59] Could’ve made some cozy time. 我们可以约个更合适的时间
[18:01] I’m in a bit of a hurry, my dear. 亲爱的 我有点急事
[18:04] I’m looking for Cuch. 我正在找库奇
[18:05] Cuch? 库奇
[18:07] Don’t ask me. 不要问我
[18:08] I’m not his mother. 我又不是他妈
[18:10] I heard he was in town. 我听说他就在镇上
[18:11] Cuch left with the bug man, baby. 库奇已经跟臭虫人走了 宝贝
[18:14] Long time ago. 这是很久以前的事
[18:16] Never come back to old Labella. 他不会再回到老拉贝拉身边了
[18:18] How come I don’t believe you? 为什么我不相信你说的话
[18:21] How come these suits got no zippers? 为什么这些衣服都没有拉链
[18:27] Aw, honey, you’re not gonna slam Labella 亲爱的 你该不会是想用这个小球
[18:30] For a little moon ball. 来砸拉贝拉吧
[18:32] I can’t control all the shank that gets in here. 我可管不住来这的每条腿
[18:34] – take it. – what? -你拿着它 -这是什么
[18:36] A little incentive. 一点小小的帮助
[18:37] Maybe it will jog your memory. 或许它会让你想起点什么来
[18:39] Go ahead. 继续
[18:54] You’re a bad boy, s-man. 你是个坏家伙 超人
[18:57] What about Cuch? 库奇在哪
[18:58] I told you. 我已经跟你说过了
[19:02] No. 不要
[19:03] One more. 再问你一次
[19:12] Sinestro, come on. 森纳斯绰 放过我吧
[19:14] – where is he? – i don’t know. -他在哪 -我不知道
[19:20] Honey, I beg you. 亲爱的 我求求你
[19:22] Where’s Cuch? 库奇在哪
[19:24] I don’t know. 我不知道
[19:34] End this. 停下来吧
[19:35] I know what I’m doing. 我知道我在做什么
[19:37] He always comes back to you after a job. 工作完了之后他都会来找你
[19:40] Please…. 求求你…
[19:41] And he’s here. he’s close, isn’t he? 他在这儿 就在附近 对吗
[19:51] Just tell me, Labella. 告诉我 拉贝拉
[20:00] What do you mean? where is she? 你什么意思 她在哪
[20:02] Labella! 拉贝拉
[20:06] Shoot. 见鬼
[20:22] I’m going up. 我要去追他
[20:48] – it’s a fragger! – aah! -这是个粉碎弹 -哈
[23:20] I got lucky. 我运气不错
[23:24] You defied me. 你竟敢违抗我
[23:25] You could’ve killed her. 你会把她杀死的
[23:27] Let me tell you, friend. 让我告诉你 朋友
[23:29] The only way to operate 在这里要想当老大
[23:30] Out here is by fear. 唯一的办法就是让别人敬畏你
[23:32] They hit, I hit harder. 他们敢打架 我就狠狠地揍他们
[23:33] They attack, I annihilate. 他们敢还击 我就废了他们
[23:35] I am the one constant, unassailable force 在这些混乱面前
[23:38] against their chaos… 我一直是那个不可撼动的力量
[23:39] …and you made them forget that. 但是你却让他们忘了这一点
[23:42] You think I enjoy this? 你以为我很享受这一切吗
[23:44] Look at the universe the guardians have created. 看看这个由守卫者创造的宇宙
[23:46] We have the greatest power in the cosmos 我们拥有整个宇宙中最强大的能量
[23:48] and what have they made us? 但是守卫者让我们变成了什么
[23:49] Garbage collectors! 收破烂的
[23:51] We pick up the trash. 我们要收拾这帮废物
[23:53] A thief here, a killer there. 东一个小偷 西一个杀手
[23:55] Scum, dirt, filth! 渣滓 灰尘 秽物
[23:58] There’s no end to it, but there could be. 没完没了的 但是我们可以结束这一切
[24:01] It’s my dream that one day all this rot will be wiped away. 我的梦想是有一天能清理所有的垃圾
[24:05] A new order will prevail, one that will end the chaos… 并且建立一个新的秩序来结束这些混乱
[24:08] …but it won’t be built 但是要建立一个新秩序
[24:10] by the faint of heart. 有一丝的恻隐之心都不行
[24:11] You got soft on me back there, earth boy, 刚才你心软了 地球人
[24:15] and that I will not tolerate. 这是我不能容忍的
[24:18] Everything okay? we heard there was a disturbance. 一切都好吧 我们听说有点小插曲
[24:22] We’re fine. 我们很好
[24:23] Hey, you got Cuchie. 你抓到了库奇
[24:25] Don’t he look peaceful. 他看起来真安详
[24:27] I’m taking him to the nearest substation. 我会带他去最近的分局
[24:29] I want everyone with me. 希望你们能跟我一起去
[24:35] – you all right? – yeah. -你还好吧 -恩
[24:38] Swell. 好极了
[24:59] Mind if I join you? 不介意一起吃吧
[25:00] Might hurt your reputation. 可能会有损你的名誉
[25:06] Give them time. 给他们点时间
[25:07] You have to understand… 你要理解他们…
[25:09] …Abin Sur, everyone loved him. 亚宾·瑟 每个人都爱戴他
[25:12] He had family, friends. 他的家人朋友都在这
[25:13] He was irreplaceable. 他不可取代
[25:16] Any news on Cuch? 有库奇的消息吗
[25:18] they took him to interrogation. 他们把他带进了审讯室
[25:20] who’s asking the questions? 谁在审他
[25:21] Who do you think? 你说呢
[25:28] ouch. 天哪
[25:28] i know. Sinestro can be difficult. 我知道 森纳斯绰有时很难相处
[25:33] All right, he can be pretty damn arrogant. 没错 他有时相当傲慢自大
[25:36] Some of us are starting to worry about him, 我们当中的一些人已经开始担心他了
[25:38] But he’s under a lot of pressure. 但是他压力也很大
[25:40] yeah, saving the universe or something. 对 他说要拯救宇宙之类的
[25:42] That’s right. 你说得对
[25:43] Cuch is just a bit player. 库奇只是个马仔
[25:44] The one we’re really after is his boss, Kanjar ro. 我们真正要抓的是他的老大 坎加·罗
[25:48] He’s just a warlord. 他只不过是个军阀而已
[25:49] Not anymore. 今非昔比了
[25:50] not since he found the yellow element. 从他发现黄元素那一刻起就不再是了
[25:52] Should I be taking notes? 我应该开始记笔记吗
[25:55] This story goes back as far as time itself… 这个故事发生在很久以前
[25:57] …when the only sentient beings were the guardians. 当时守卫者还是唯一的智慧生物
[26:02] They built the lantern battery… 他们建造了提灯电池
[26:04] …iong before the creation of the corps. 不久之后绿灯军团也建立了
[26:08] The battery would power all the rings 提灯电池可以用绿元素
[26:10] With the green element… 为所有的指环补充能量…
[26:11] The greatest energy source in the universe. 这是宇宙中最强大的能源
[26:14] Where it comes from only the guardians know. 只有守卫者们才知道绿色能源在哪
[26:17] But once it was installed, 戒指充完电以后
[26:17] The guardians had the ultimate weapon… 守护者们就有了终极武器…
[26:20] To maintain peace and promote justice in the galaxies. 来维持银河系的和平与正义
[26:23] Unfortunately, the battery had one vulnerability, 不幸的是 电池有一个弱点
[26:25] The color yellow. 那就是惧怕黄色
[26:27] It’s one part of the light spectrum that can resist the green… 它是在光谱中可以对抗绿色的一部分
[26:30] and the most concentrated source of yellow energy… 而黄色能源的精华
[26:33] …is the yellow element. 就是黄色元素
[26:34] For eons, the guardians had it hidden underground 千万年以来 守卫者都把黄色能源
[26:36] in another dimension… 藏在地下的另一个次元里…
[26:39] …until Kanjar ro found out. 直到坎加·罗发现了它
[26:42] When the guardians discovered the theft… 当守护者们发现黄色能源被窃取以后
[26:44] They called for an emergency meeting with the senior lanterns. 他们召集高层的绿灯侠开了一个紧急会议
[26:48] Abin Sur offered to go undercover. 亚宾·瑟自愿前往敌方卧底
[26:51] Within days, he had infiltrated ro’s ship… 几天之内 他就侵入了罗的飞船
[26:54] …but there was no sign of the yellow element. 但是那里没有黄色元素的迹象
[26:56] Kanjar ro had taken it somewhere. 坎加·罗把它放在了别处
[26:59] Abin Sur was about to report back to the guardians 就在亚宾·瑟要向守卫者汇报的时候
[27:02] when he was found out. 他被发现了
[27:44] That’s the way I heard it. 这就是我所听说的
[27:45] From there, Abin Sur made his way to earth. 亚宾·瑟从那逃往地球
[27:48] -and now you’re here. -Jezz. -所以现在你才会在这 -杰兹
[27:52] you captured Cuch by yourself. 你单枪匹马抓住了库奇
[27:54] he tell you that? 是他告诉你的
[27:55] No. I was in your head. 没有 我刚刚进入了你的大脑
[27:58] Interesting. 有点意思
[28:00] As you know, Kanjar ro was forced to abandon his ship… 你们都知道 在亚宾·瑟逃跑之后
[28:03] …after Abin Sur’s escape. 坎加·罗被迫放弃他的飞船
[28:05] Now he’s on the move again. 现在他又开始行动了
[28:07] I just found out from Cuch… 我刚从库奇嘴里套到消息
[28:09] That ro and his men are meeting 罗和他的手下
[28:10] at The kadian space terminal at 1700 hours. 1700点将在卡迪安空间站会面
[28:13] That’s it? that’s all you got? 就这么多吗 这就是你得到的所有信息
[28:17] Not that it isn’t significant. 我并不是说这些不重要
[28:19] No. it’s good to know. needed. necessary even. 不对 知道这点很重要 应该说很必要
[28:24] I want everyone back here at 1600 hours. 我希望大家能在1600点之前赶回来
[28:27] We’ll leave together. are there any questions? 我们一起去 大家还有什么意见吗
[28:29] If not, then– 如果没有 那么
[28:37] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[28:42] This is not the first time we’ve had to reprimand you, 这已经不是我们第一次批评你了
[28:45] Sinestro. 森纳斯绰
[28:46] This cruelty is hardly the guardian way. 使用酷刑不是守卫者的处事风格
[28:49] He was resistant. 他是个顽固分子
[28:50] It made the process difficult. 这让我的审讯变得很困难
[28:52] – i did my best. – we should have been called. -我已经尽力了 -你应该通知我们
[28:54] We might have been able to use our telepathy to draw him out. 我们可以用心灵感应来套他的话
[28:57] Time is running out. 时间已经来不及了
[28:59] And we’re facing a foe 跟我们作对的
[29:00] Who is hell-bent on destroying us. 是一个要置我们于死地的家伙
[29:02] The green lantern corps is an ideal, Sinestro. 绿灯军团是有理想的 森纳斯绰
[29:05] You don’t save it by ignoring what it stands for. 你不该靠践踏绿灯军团的宗旨来拯救它
[29:08] This must not happen to Kanjar ro. 我不会再让这种事发生在坎加·罗身上了
[29:11] The moment he is captured, he is to be brought to us. 抓到他后 直接带到我们这
[29:14] We’ll do the questioning. 由我们来审问
[29:16] Is that understood? 明白了吗
[29:18] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[29:24] They will doom us all. 他们会害死我们的
[29:49] I’ll need someone to watch this outer perimeter. ch’p? 得有人留在外面看守 切普你来吧
[29:51] I always get the stink jobs. 我总是做这些讨厌的工作
[29:53] – let the new guy do it. – whatever. -让那个新来的干吧 -好吧
[29:55] Fine. let’s go. 好 我们走
[29:58] Don’t trip over the luggage. 小心别绊到自己
[30:14] Attention, travelers. 旅客们 请注意
[30:16] We apologize for this interruption in service. 很抱歉中断了对您的服务
[30:19] The green lantern corps has requested a routine scan of the spaceport. 绿灯军团要对空间站进行一次例行检查
[30:23] There is nothing to be concerned about. 请各位稍安勿躁
[30:25] Operations will resume momentarily. 我们将很快恢复工作
[30:37] That red-faced swine wants to flush me out. 那个红脸猪想把我找出来
[30:40] What should we do? 我们要怎么办
[30:43] Leave. 离开
[30:46] The room. get out. 离开房间 出去
[30:50] I’ll let you know when I’m done. 我准备好了会叫你的
[31:07] I am here. 我来了
[31:09] Make yourself present. 现身吧
[31:12] Sinestro, I’m calling. 森纳斯绰 我在召唤你
[31:15] Make your presence known. 快点出现
[31:24] I’m here. 我在这
[31:25] What kind of stunt are you trying to pull? 你在耍什么花招
[31:27] You’re a hard man to reach. 你很难找到
[31:29] What do you want, a daily briefing? 那你以为呢 还要我每天向你汇报吗
[31:31] It’s dangerous to talk,even like this,especially with abin sur dead. 我们现在这样很容易暴露 更别说亚宾·瑟死后了
[31:35] Communication, ro. it goes two ways. 沟通是双向的 罗
[31:38] I swear I’m not squeezing you out. 我不是在逼你说
[31:40] – where’s the yellow element? – with the weaponers. -黄色元素在哪里 -在武器人那里
[31:42] The weapon is ready for pickup. we don’t have long. 武器已经制作完毕了 我们没有时间了
[31:45] – where? – i’m gonna tell you… -在哪里 -你的人就在这周围
[31:47] …surrounded by your pack dogs? 你是想逼我告诉你吗
[31:48] Don’t try me, ro. 别逼我 罗
[31:50] I put everything on the line for this.The corps, the future, my life. 我把一切都压上了 绿灯战队 未来 我的人生
[31:54] I am not going to be given the runaround. 我是不会让你逃跑的
[31:57] Tell you this, we go to the weaponers together, just you and me. 那我们一起去找武器人 就我们两个
[32:00] You get rid of your boys, I’ll get rid of mine. 你甩掉你的跟班 我会搞定我的
[32:03] – where are you? – ln a waiting room. -你的人在哪里 -休息室
[32:05] I’ll meet you at station 50 in half an hour. 半小时后我们在50号站见
[32:07] But if I see one ring anywhere– 要是哪怕有一个绿灯侠…
[32:09] Just be there. 你到那就行了
[32:14] Tomar, we have a change of plans. 托马 计划有变
[32:19] Come on. we’re leaving. 我们要出发
[32:21] But the rings… 可外面有绿灯侠
[32:22] Use your faders. 把隐形器打开
[32:36] Jordan? 乔丹
[32:38] – tell me you got him. – not yet. how are you doing? -希望你们已经抓住他了 -还没有 你那里怎么样了
[32:40] So far I’ve seen 10 shooting stars, 目前为止我看到了10颗火流星
[32:42] one supernova and a baggage handler. 一颗超新星和一个行李工
[32:44] Tomar says sinestro wants 托马说森纳斯绰要
[32:46] to re-deploy most of us to the next port. 我们中的大部分到下一个港口进行搜查
[32:48] Get over 让开
[32:49] Get over to the south perimeter. tomar is meeting us there. 到南侧来 托马在那里与我们会合
[32:58] You okay? 你没事吧
[33:00] Yeah. something hit me. 没事 有什么东西撞到了我
[33:06] Stay here. 你留在这
[33:43] Hold it, bug boy. 别动 你个小臭虫
[34:40] Jordan, where are you? 乔丹 你在哪里
[34:43] Got a little pest-control problem. 有一点关于害虫的小问题
[35:07] Where is kanjar ro? 坎加·罗在哪里
[35:09] Sinestro. he’s heading for the west gates. 森纳斯绰 目标向西门逃去
[35:12] Do whatever it takes. I need him alive. 想办法拦住他 我要活捉他
[35:24] Rings! 绿灯侠来了
[36:45] – nice move. – hm. -干得不错 -哼
[36:52] All right, one at a time. 来吧 每次一人
[36:57] What are you doing? where’s ro? 你在什么 罗呢
[36:59] – sinestro, these people– – these people are irrelevant. -森纳斯绰 这些平民… -这些平民无关紧要
[37:02] The corps is on the line. get that through your heads. 军团都处于紧急时刻 好好想想
[37:04] None of us, and therefore none of them are safe… 不管是他们还是我们都不会安全
[37:07] …until we get kanjar ro. 除非我们能抓到坎加·罗
[37:08] I don’t care if we have to tear this place apart girder by girder. 哪怕这里拆成一根根的钢梁我也不在乎
[37:19] It’s him. 是他
[37:30] Push it. 加速
[38:15] – huh? yeah. – you all right? -你还好吧 -嗯
[38:29] Good shot. 打得好
[38:31] – They’re going to reach us. – time to lighten the load. -他们要追上来了 -我们得减轻一些负担
[38:48] Holy crap! 妈呀
[38:53] We have to get through. 我们得想办法追上去
[39:02] There’s a rift ahead. we can get out home free. 前面有一个裂口 我们可以摆脱追击回家了
[39:25] It’s that guy from the port. 是在港口的那个家伙
[39:27] So why are you sitting here? 那你还坐着干什么 快去阻止他
[41:18] One bug left. 还剩一个臭虫
[41:51] I’d power down if I were you. 我要是你的话就会乖乖住手
[41:55] I’m the only one who knows where the weaponers are. 我是唯一知道武器人在哪里的人
[41:58] Without me, you’ll never find them. 没有我 你永远找不到他们
[42:04] Take me in, and I’ll implicate you, I swear. 保护我 我发誓我会算你一份
[42:10] Come on, sinestro. put the ring down. we can still work this out. 森纳斯绰 把戒指放下 我们还可以合作
[42:18] – sinestro? – i’m thinking. -森纳斯绰 -我在考虑
[42:20] What’s there to think about? 还有什么好想的
[42:22] Plan b. it could work. B计划 那也可以成功
[42:31] Sinestro. 森纳斯绰
[42:33] Yes. 是的
[42:46] Down here. 在这里
[42:58] You entered the pilot’s cabin on your own. 你仅凭一己之力就进了驾驶舱
[43:01] Yes, sir. 是的 长官
[43:02] – and you did not see kanjar ro? – no, sir. -但你没看到坎加·罗 -没有长官
[43:06] And you have no recollection of killing him? 而且你记不得自己杀了他是吧
[43:08] I did not kill him. 我没有杀他
[43:10] Someone did, and he wore a green lantern ring. 有人杀了他 而且是个绿灯侠
[43:13] You were the first ones there. 你们是最先到现场的
[43:15] Actually, tomar re and boodikka arrived on the scene first… 事实上 托马·瑞和布帝卡是最先到现场的
[43:18] …but I was there soon after. 但我之后也很快就到了
[43:20] We followed the ship’s vapor trail separately. 我们是分头追踪飞船的轨迹的
[43:22] – and no one else was on the ship? – no. -飞船上也没有其他人了 -没有
[43:25] But I think it’s perfectly understandable what happened. 但我想当时的情景也是很好理解的
[43:27] The human was attacked by kanjar ro… 这个地球人被坎加·罗袭击…
[43:30] …and in his last moments of consciousness, he struck back. 在他完全失去意识之前 他反击了
[43:33] A clear case of self-defense. 这很明显是自我防卫
[43:36] He should never have put himself in that situation. 他不应该让这种情况发生
[43:38] If he hadn’t played hero… 如果他没有逞英雄…
[43:40] …you might have caught up with the ship and taken kanjar ro alive. 你们也许就能追上飞船并且活捉坎加·罗
[43:43] Now there’s no telling into whose hands the yellow element might fall. 现在没有人会知道黄色元素的下落了
[43:47] Perhaps you’d like to say something? 你还想要说些什么吗
[43:49] I didn’t kill him. 我没有杀他
[43:51] Then who did? 那是谁杀的
[43:52] Whoever took his energi-rod. 是那个拿走了他的能量手杖的人
[43:55] I sure as hell don’t have it. 我肯定没有拿走它
[43:55] By your brash actions… 因为你轻率的行为
[43:57] …you have placed the universe in absolute turmoil. 整个宇宙都变得非常混乱
[44:00] Excuse me, 不能这样说
[44:01] but the turmoil began… 自从黄色元素从你们的看守下被偷走
[44:03] …when the yellow element was stolen under your watch. 混乱就已经开始了
[44:06] We’ve heard enough. lndeed. 我实在是听够了
[44:09] Hal jordan, 哈尔·乔丹
[44:09] It greatly disappoints me that in the judgment of this tribunal… 我很遗憾的宣判
[44:14] …you have been found of insufficient discipline… 特别法庭发现你缺乏纪律性
[44:17] …to carry on the duties of a green lantern. 无法承担起作为绿灯侠的重任
[44:20] Will the sergeant-at-arms please come forth? 警卫官请上前来
[44:25] You shall hand your ring over to commander kilowog. 你要把你的戒指交给克洛瓦格长官
[44:42] Kilowog, you will keep the ring 克洛瓦格 在守卫者找到继承人之前
[44:45] until the guardians choose its successor. 由你来保管这枚戒指
[44:47] And what of the yellow element? 那黄色元素怎么办
[44:49] I suggest we call a special session 我提议召集受人尊敬的守卫者
[44:51] with our honor guard… 召开一次特别会议
[44:53] …to devise our next strategy. 来决定我们下一步的策略
[44:55] I can arrange that, sir. 我会安排这件事
[44:56] If there is nothing more, this tribunal is over. 如果没有其他的事 此次审理结束
[45:28] Are you my ride home? 你们是来送我回去的
[45:29] We both volunteered. kilowog has something to say to you. 我们自愿来的 克洛瓦格有话要对你说
[45:34] I’m sorry I said the things I said about you. 我很抱歉之前说你的那些话
[45:37] You saved my life. you are a brave and bold green lantern. 你救了我 你是一个勇敢无畏的绿灯侠
[45:40] Thanks, kilowog. 克洛瓦格 多谢
[45:44] – you gonna eat that? – go for it. -那个你还吃吗 -你随便
[45:56] – quite a day, huh? – i’m sorry. -不寻常的一天 是吧 -我很遗憾
[45:58] -did you notice how calm he was? -who? -你注意到他有多冷静了吗 -谁
[46:01] Sinestro. he even defended me, in a half-assed way. 森纳斯绰 他用了最烂的方式来维护我
[46:05] He’s always been political. 他向来像个政客
[46:06] Would he have known where the guardians hid the yellow element? 他知道守卫者隐藏黄色元素的地点吗
[46:09] – they trust him. – he hates them, you know. -他们信任他 -可你知道 他恨他们
[46:12] He’s critical. 他很挑剔
[46:14] Uh-uh. no, no. he can’t stand them. 并不是这样 他不能忍受他们
[46:17] What did the guardian mean 守卫者为什么说
[46:18] when he said the energi-rod might be helpful? 能量手杖可能会有用处
[46:21] Kanjar ro controlled it through his thoughts. 坎加·罗用他的思想来控制它
[46:23] It might contain some psionic information. 它可能留有一些心灵感应的信息
[46:26] Like where he put the yellow element? 比如说他把黄色元素藏在哪里
[46:28] Ranakar doesn’t know his butt from his poozer. 阮尼卡不会从那小子那里知道他的问题
[46:32] Even if you had the rod… 即使你有了手杖
[46:34] …you can’t use it without kanjar ro’s brainwaves… 没有坎加·罗的脑电波你也无法使用它
[46:36] …and that transmitter has been shut off for good. 而那个”发报机”已经被永远的关上了
[46:41] – are you ready? – are we in a hurry? -你准备好了吗 -我们很急吗
[47:03] This is him. 这个就是
[47:27] I know it’s cold, kanjar ro. 我知道你很冷 坎加·罗
[47:29] I’m sorry about that. 关于这点我很抱歉
[47:32] Where…? 这是哪里
[47:33] You’re in the morgue. you’re dead. 你在停尸间里 你已经死了
[47:35] – dead? – i killed you. -死了 -我杀了你
[47:38] I’m reconnecting synapses for some information. 我现在在激活突触 你要告诉我你知道的
[47:41] this shouldn’t take long. 不会很久的
[47:42] You remember the yellow element, right? 你还记得黄色元素吧
[47:45] Yellow. 黄色
[47:46] You left it with the weaponers. where are they? 你把它交给武器人了 他们在哪儿
[47:50] Qwar– 克沃
[47:52] One more time. 再说一次
[47:54] Qwar– 克沃
[47:56] Perhaps you can show me. let’s sit up, shall we? 或许你可以告诉我 让我们坐起来好吗
[48:05] All right, now. where are the weaponers? 好了 武器人在哪
[48:08] where is the yellow element? 还有黄色元素
[48:19] Sector 324. very good. 324区 很好
[48:23] Can you be more specific? 你能够再精确一些吗
[48:33] Qward. 克沃德
[48:35] Can you find the nearest pizza joint too? 你也可以像这样找到最近的匹萨店吗
[48:41] Well, well, this is a surprise. 好吧 你们还真让我感到惊讶
[48:44] What’s going on, sinestro? 发生什么事了 森纳斯绰
[48:46] It’s fairly evident, kilowog. 这再清楚不过了 克洛瓦格
[48:48] I’ve been working behind the scenes to find the yellow element. 我一直都在暗中寻找黄色元素
[48:51] You killed kanjar ro. 你杀死了坎加·罗
[48:53] To save his hide. 是为了找到他的宝藏
[48:58] Careful now. you don’t want to damage the energi-rod. 别冲动 你们不想弄坏能量杖吧
[49:01] The core is quite unstable, I’ve been told. 据我所知 它的核心很不稳定
[49:04] You lied to the guardians. 你骗了守卫者
[49:05] I’ve lied to everyone. I’ve had to. 我骗了每个人 我必须这样做
[49:07] – why? – think about it. -为什么 -想想吧
[49:09] How did kanjar ro know exactly where to find the yellow element? 坎加·罗是怎么知道黄色元素在哪的
[49:12] How was abin sur killed so quickly? 亚宾·瑟又为什么会这么快被杀害
[49:16] – Are you saying there’s a traitor? – Of course. -你的意思是有叛徒 -没错
[49:19] Why do you think I wanted to work with earth boy? 你觉得我为何要跟一个地球男孩一起工作
[49:21] At least I could be sure he was clean. 至少我知道他不会背叛我
[49:24] You should’ve told the guardians. 你该告诉守卫者
[49:26] In due time. 那也得挑对时候
[49:27] Let’s get the yellow element first, kilowog. 我们先找到黄色元素 克洛瓦格
[49:30] Then we’ll all be heroes. 就能成为英雄
[49:33] Take off your ring. 摘下你的戒指
[49:37] Don’t be ridiculous. boodikka? 你在开玩笑吗 布帝卡
[49:40] Sorry, sinestro. I don’t think you can talk your way out of this one. 抱歉 森纳斯绰 我觉得你不能自圆其说
[49:44] Ugh! -jeez. 妈呀
[50:00] He’s still alive. 他还活着
[50:02] If she had killed him, his ring would have flown to the guardians. 如果他死了 他的戒指会飞去守卫者那
[50:05] And we’d rather not have that happen just yet. 我可不希望这一幕发生
[50:08] It was jordan’s idea to come here. 来这是乔丹的主意
[50:09] I was hoping you’d be gone by now. 我原以为你已经走了
[50:11] I told you he was bright. 我告诉过你他很聪明
[50:14] You played me. 你们耍我
[50:16] I needed to get inside your head 我曾经进入过你的脑袋
[50:17] see if you should join our club. 为确定你能不能成为我们的一员
[50:19] But you’re not easy to read. 但我很难读透你
[50:20] We really need to talk about personal space. 我们真应该好好谈谈个人隐私的问题
[50:23] It’s not too late, jordan. 现在还不算太晚 乔丹
[50:25] Boodikka believes in my vision. others will too. 布帝卡赞同我的观点 其他人也会
[50:29] But I could use someone like you who has the stones to get things done. 但我需要像你这样有两把刷子的人才
[50:33] While the gnomes banish you… 那些侏儒们驱逐你的时候…
[50:35] …i offer you power, more power than you can imagine. 我给了你能量 多得超乎你的想像
[50:39] All I ask is for is your loyalty. 而我现在只要求你效忠于我
[50:43] Now, you see, you had me. 瞧 我曾经效忠与你
[50:45] Right up until that last part. 不过到刚才为止
[50:47] And I thought humans were different. 我还以为人类会不一样呢
[50:50] Take care of him. 杀了他
[50:56] You can hide his body with ro’s. 你可以把他和罗的尸体藏在一起
[50:58] I shouldn’t be long. 我不能久留了
[51:23] Knock me out, will you? 想让我出局 没那么容易
[52:25] Humans. 人类
[53:01] Good god. 老天
[53:35] You’re a weaponer. 你是个武器人
[53:38] I’m here for the yellow element. 我来是为了黄色元素
[53:41] You are not the one. 你不是那个人
[53:45] Kanjar ro is dead. I was his partner. 坎加·罗死了 我是他的拍档
[53:48] He told me to come to qward to pick the weapon up here. 他告诉我来克沃德找武器
[53:51] He paid for it and now it’s mine. 他付过钱了 它现在是我的了
[54:01] Listen, I don’t have time for this. i– 听着 我没时间了 我
[54:17] Your friend… 你朋友…
[54:19] …is late. 迟到了
[54:20] The weapon is now in forfeiture. 这武器无主了
[54:24] It is yours to take. 现在它归你了
[54:59] This is your control. 这是你的控制器
[55:42] Our work is done. 我们的工作完成了
[55:47] We leave this world to return to our own. 我们要离开这回到我们的世界
[55:52] The weapon is a mighty force. 这武器非常强大
[55:57] The most powerful and absolute in your universe. 是你们的宇宙里最强大无敌的了
[56:02] With one exception. 除了
[56:05] One… 一个
[56:06] …slight… 轻微的
[56:07] …imperfection. 缺陷
[56:11] What? 什么
[56:12] The imperfection… 那个缺陷
[56:15] …every weapon has. 每个武器都有
[56:20] Its user. 那就是它的使用者
[56:44] So they got boodikka. 看来他们找到布帝卡了
[56:46] I start alone, I end alone. 一个人来 就要一个人走
[56:53] The guardians want to see you. 守卫者想见你
[56:54] And I them. 我也想见他们
[56:56] What are you doing, sinestro? 你在干什么 森纳斯绰
[56:58] Only what’s necessary, tomar. 干我该干的事 托马
[57:01] Oh, don’t look so glum. 不要这么沉着脸
[57:03] the universe has become too big for the gnomes. 宇宙对于那些侏儒们来说有些太大了
[57:17] There’s a new day dawning. 新的黎明即将来临
[57:20] A new sun rising. 新的太阳正在冉冉升起
[57:30] He was our most brilliant lantern. 他是我们最出色的绿灯侠
[57:32] a paragon of duty and service. 是恪守职责兢兢业业的典范
[57:35] The cleverest of them all. 也是他们之中最聪明的一位
[57:37] Perhaps too clever, ranakar. 或许太聪明了 阮尼卡
[57:38] We should have seen the signs. 我们早该注意到那些征兆
[57:41] Until sinestro gets an opportunity to explain himself, 在森纳斯绰有机会为他自己辩解之前
[57:44] I remain skeptical. 我仍然持怀疑态度
[57:46] One thing’s for sure, 有一点可以肯定
[57:46] you took the ring off the wrong guy. 没收这个小伙子戒指的决定是个错误
[57:49] You ask me, you should give it back. 在我看来 你应该还给他
[57:54] When you’re ready. 当然是在你准备好的时候
[58:10] It’s lost its power. 它已经失去能量了
[58:13] Tomar. 托马
[58:16] He killed them all. 他把他们都杀了
[58:52] So it is true. 这么说来 这是真的了
[58:54] Yes, ganthet. 是的 甘瑟特
[58:55] A new command is at hand. 一个新的指挥官就在你眼前
[58:57] – A new authority. – how dare you? -一个新的政权即将诞生 -你放肆
[59:01] It’s an affront to– 这是犯上
[59:02] shut your mouth, you stupid little troll! 闭上你的嘴 愚蠢的小矮子
[59:04] You’re nothing but a clutch of bickering old biddies, 你们这群一无是处喋喋不休的老不死
[59:08] Ineffectual and obstructionist. 只会办事不利 束缚我的手脚
[59:10] In a galaxy screaming for order, 整个银河系都在呼唤新秩序
[59:12] you have cast a deaf ear… 可你们却充耳不闻
[59:14] …but all that ends now. 但所有这一切都将结束了
[59:17] As demigods bound by your word… 既然之前你们把我捧为神一样的人物
[59:19] All of you are going to pledge your undying allegiance to me. 现在你们所有人都要永远对我效忠
[59:24] Like hell! 放你妈的狗屁
[59:26] For once, ranakar, we agree. 阮尼卡 难得我们意见一致
[59:40] Give this up, sinestro. 放弃吧 森纳斯绰
[59:55] It must be difficult to relinquish power. 就这么交出权力一定很难
[59:58] Let me give you some incentive. 我先让你们尝点甜头
[1:00:21] You will have nothing. not even your lives, in the end. 你们将一无所有 最后连小命也难保
[1:00:35] Gotta go, guy. 出发了 伙计
[1:01:24] Stand back. 往后退
[1:02:06] Good man. 好样的
[1:02:28] What the hell? 怎么会这样
[1:02:33] Happy landings. 欢迎着陆
[1:02:42] It’s dead. 没有能量了
[1:04:02] The lanterns. 绿灯侠们
[1:04:04] Yes, all the ones in space, 是的 所有在这的人
[1:04:07] With no power and no protection. 没有能量 就没有保护
[1:04:09] You are generals without an army, in a war you cannot win. 你们这群光杆司令是打不赢这场仗的
[1:04:13] How many more have to die? 还有多少人要因此丧命
[1:04:15] Enough, sinestro. please. 够了 森纳斯绰 请住手
[1:04:18] We will accede to your demands. 我们接受你的要求
[1:04:33] Come on, get green! 快点 变绿啊
[1:04:39] Oh, son of a…. 妈的
[1:05:11] The rings. now. 快点交出你们的戒指
[1:05:41] Frankly, kilowog, 坦白地说 克洛瓦格
[1:05:42] You weren’t going to survive this anyway. 无论如何 这回你都得死
[1:06:31] I’ll be damned. 真是见鬼了
[1:06:36] And you thought I was green before. 你之前就以为我是绿的
[1:06:39] Jordan. 乔丹
[1:07:47] – Do you see him? – I– -你看见他了吗 -我
[1:07:49] I can’t tell. 我看不到
[1:08:57] The bastard’s here somewhere. 那个混蛋肯定在这附近的某个地方
[1:10:03] It’s over, sinestro. 一切都结束了 森纳斯绰
[1:10:05] I still have plenty of juice left in this ring. 我的戒指剩余的能量还有很多
[1:10:08] Enough to take yours for insurance. 足够解决你了
[1:10:20] You’re not strong enough. 你还不够强大
[1:10:22] Just takes a little incentive. 让你尝尝我的厉害
[1:11:57] Excuse me, poozer. 抱歉了 可怜鬼
[1:12:07] Jordan, can you hear me? 乔丹 你听得见吗
[1:12:09] Come in, jordan. 回来吧 乔丹
[1:12:11] Where are you? 你在哪里
[1:12:13] Falling. I forgot my chute. 我在下坠 我没带降落伞
[1:12:37] Very creative. 很有创意
[1:12:39] Hey, I got a few tricks too. 这点小把戏我还是会的
[1:12:49] Though we continue to mourn those who have fallen… 尽管我们还会继续悼念那些…
[1:12:51] …during the tragic betrayal of recent days… 在近日的叛乱中死去的同胞…
[1:12:55] …we also celebrate our resiliency. 但我们还是要庆祝我们的重生
[1:12:59] Our battery is repaired, 我们的提灯电池修复了
[1:13:01] Our rings replenished… 我们的戒指重新获得了能量补给…
[1:13:03] …and our battle against the dark forces continues. 而我们与黑暗势力的斗争也将会继续
[1:13:06] If we have learned anything from our last battle… 如果说我们从最后一战中学到了些什么
[1:13:09] …it is that great evil can arise 那就是善的果树上
[1:13:12] from the most unexpected sources… 也可能结出恶的果实
[1:13:15] …but, most thankfully, 但是 让人欣慰的是
[1:13:17] so can great heroism. 最不起眼的小草也有可能绽放灿烂的花朵
[1:13:21] I’ve asked ganthet to lead us in our pledge. 我已经邀请甘瑟特带领我们宣誓
[1:13:24] If you don’t mind, appa ali apsa… 如果你不介意 阿帕·阿里·阿普萨…
[1:13:27] …i’d like to give that privilege to our newest lantern, 我想把这份殊荣留给我们的新绿灯侠
[1:13:30] hal jordan. 哈尔·乔丹
[1:13:33] Hear, hear. 洗耳恭听
[1:13:36] What’s the matter? 有什么问题吗
[1:13:37] I just learned the thing this morning. 我今早才学会
[1:13:45] In brightest day– 无论是白天
[1:13:47] In blackest night, 还是黑夜
[1:13:48] no evil shall escape my sight. 没有坏人可以逃脱我的视野
[1:13:52] Let those who worship evil’s might… 浩然正气存心间 牛鬼蛇神都不见
[1:13:55] …beware my power, green lantern’s light! 我的力量大无边 绿灯光芒永不灭
[1:14:07] I’m off. 我该走了
[1:14:08] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[1:14:10] I’ve gotta go punch a clock with my other boss. 我要去我的老板那里打卡
[1:14:13] I can see where this is gonna be a long commute. 我想这次通勤的时间会很长
2009年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Fatality(绝魂印)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Greener Grass(绿茵场外)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme