英文名称:Greenland
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:49] | Hey, boss. What are you still doing here, man? | 老板 你怎么还没走 |
[01:51] | – I thought you were taking off early. – Yeah, well, I’m trying to. | -你不是要提早下班吗 -是啊 我也想啊 |
[01:55] | Why hasn’t the concrete pour started yet? | 混凝土浇注怎么还没开始 |
[01:57] | The first truck blew a hose in the alley. They’re fixing it now. | 第一辆卡车在巷子里把水管爆了 他们正在修 |
[02:02] | It’s always something, huh? | 总会出点篓子 对吧 |
[02:03] | Why don’t you just take off, man? We got this. | 不如你先下班吧 我们能搞定 |
[02:05] | No, no. I know you do, but I gotta sign the invoice. | 不 我知道你们没问题 但我得在发票上签字 |
[02:07] | Just sign it now. I’ll hold on to it until we’re finished. | 现在就签吧 我会确保完成工程的 |
[02:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:15] | Thanks, Bobby. | 谢了 鲍比 |
[02:16] | But you still call me when it’s done, okay? | 弄好了给我打个电话好吗 |
[02:18] | – You got it, boss. – All right. | -没问题 老板 -好 |
[02:28] | …stack of papers here with headlines, but I can promise you, | 这里有很多报纸头条 但我可以保证 |
[02:30] | the only thing people wanna talk about today is this Clarke, | 今天大家只想谈论一件事 |
[02:34] | this interstellar comet. | 就是这颗叫克拉克的彗星 |
[02:36] | You know, they are saying this’ll be | 据说这是有史以来 |
[02:37] | the closest comet flyby in history, | 离我们最近的彗星 |
[02:39] | which means we’re gonna be able to see | 也就是说我们甚至可以 |
[02:41] | this thing even in bright daylight. | 在大白天看到这颗彗星 |
[02:42] | – It’s amazing. – Yeah. | -太棒了 -没错 |
[02:44] | They only discovered this thing a few weeks ago. | 它在几周前才被发现 |
[02:46] | NASA’s saying it appeared out of nowhere | 美国宇航局说它是从另一个星系 |
[02:48] | from a different solar system. This is just… | 突然冒出来的 这真是… |
[04:27] | – You scared me. I didn’t hear you. – Sorry. | -你吓到我了 我没听到你进来 -抱歉 |
[04:34] | What time is it? I thought we said 7:00. | 现在几点了 我记得我们说好七点来着 |
[04:36] | I finished work early. | 我提早下班了 |
[04:38] | – I can hang downstairs if you want. – That’s okay. | -我可以去楼下等着 -没关系 |
[04:41] | I’m done. | 我跑完了 |
[04:44] | How many miles? | 跑了多少 |
[04:48] | – Five. – Five. Good. | -八公里 -八公里 不错 |
[04:54] | Is the party still on for tomorrow? | 明天的聚会还开吗 |
[04:56] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[04:58] | Nathan’s invited half the block already. | 内森已经邀请半条街的人了 |
[05:04] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[05:06] | He’s okay. | 他很好 |
[05:17] | How long is this gonna be awkward for? | 我们还要这样尴尬多久 |
[05:20] | I don’t know, John. It’s not like I’m trying to make it that way. | 我不知道 约翰 又不是我想这样的 |
[05:23] | ‘Cause if you’re just doing this for Nathan, | 如果你只是为了内森而勉强自己 |
[05:25] | – I’m not. I’m not. I… – I don’t… | -不是 我没有 -我不… |
[05:29] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[05:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:32] | I’m just… just checking. | 我只是…确认一下 |
[05:35] | It’s just gonna take some time… | 只是需要一些时间 |
[05:38] | and some effort from the both of us. | 还有我们两个人都要做些努力 |
[05:45] | We can do this, Ali. | 我们可以做到的 艾丽 |
[05:53] | All right, I’m gonna go shower. | 好吧 我要去冲澡了 |
[05:55] | I’ll call Deb, and I’ll tell him to come home. | 我会给黛布打电话让他回家 |
[05:57] | -Will you make sure he washes his hands? – Yeah. | -你能确保让他洗手吗 -没问题 |
[05:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:14] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[06:18] | – I’m glad you’re home. – Me too. | -你回家了我太高兴了 -我也很高兴 |
[06:25] | Are you still liking this drafting table, kiddo? | 你还喜欢这张书桌吗 孩子 |
[06:27] | Yeah, I can draw really good on it. | 是的 我在上面能画出很棒的画 |
[06:29] | Yeah, I see that. | 我看出来了 |
[06:32] | I like this one. Come here. | 我喜欢这张 过来 |
[06:36] | God, you’re really a great artist, bud. | 天啊 你真是个出色的艺术家 |
[06:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:39] | – So, how’s school? – Good. | -学校的情况怎么样 -很好 |
[06:42] | Yeah? Your teachers talking about this thing? | 是吗 老师们提到这个东西了 |
[06:45] | Yeah. Mr. Williams said Clarke is | 是啊 威廉姆斯老师说克拉克 |
[06:47] | like a big snowball, but made of gas. | 就像一个大雪球 不过是由气体组成的 |
[06:49] | Well. Asteroids are made of farts. Okay. I got it. | 好吧 流星是屁做的 好的 我懂了 |
[06:54] | No. Clarke is a comet, silly, not an asteroid. | 才不是 克拉克是彗星 不是流星 |
[06:57] | Oh, a comet. I didn’t know there was a difference. | 原来是彗星 我不知道有什么区别 |
[06:59] | Comets move faster, like, way, way faster. | 彗星速度更快 快得多得多 |
[07:02] | Did you know that Clarke was from a different solar system? | 你知道克拉克是从另一个星系来的吗 |
[07:05] | Which is why they don’t know much about it. | 所以他们才对它了解不多 |
[07:07] | Well, now I know two things. | 我现在知道两件事 |
[07:09] | What? | 什么事 |
[07:10] | That you and comets are made of farts. | 你跟彗星都是屁做的 |
[07:13] | – No, you are. – No, you are! | -不 你才是屁做的 -不 你才是 |
[07:15] | No, you are! | 不 你才是 |
[07:16] | No, you are! Come here. | 不 你才是 过来 |
[07:23] | How’s this thing working out? | 这个东西怎么样 |
[07:25] | – Is it better than the shots? – Way better. | -比打针好吗 -好多了 |
[07:28] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[07:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:34] | What’s the matter, buddy? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[07:39] | Is Mom gonna make you leave again? | 妈妈又要赶你走吗 |
[07:47] | Your mom and I, we got some things to work out. | 妈妈跟我有些事情要解决 |
[07:52] | But no matter what… | 但不管怎样… |
[07:54] | Look at me, son. | 看着我 儿子 |
[07:57] | I’m always gonna be your father, all right? | 我永远是你爸爸 好吗 |
[07:59] | I’m never gonna leave you. | 我永远不会离开你的 |
[08:02] | I love you, kiddo. | 我爱你 孩子 |
[08:07] | Scientists continue to study Clarke, | 科学家继续对克拉克进行研究 |
[08:09] | the interstellar comet discovered only weeks ago. | 这颗彗星在几周前才被发现 |
[08:12] | Unlike most comets or even asteroids, | 跟大多数飞得更慢也更容易追踪的 |
[08:14] | which move much slower and are easier to track, | 彗星甚至流星不同 |
[08:16] | this particular comet is not a singular body, | 这颗特别的彗星不是一个单独的个体 |
[08:17] | 彗星观察 克拉克是由许多碎片组成的 | |
[08:19] | but made up of hundreds of pieces of rock and ice | 而是由数百个几百万年前破碎 |
[08:21] | that have broken up over millions of years. | 而产生的岩石和冰块组成的 |
[08:23] | In fact, Clarke’s fragment trail is so long, | 事实上 克拉克的碎片轨迹太长了 |
[08:26] | the end stretches beyond what astronomers can actually see. | 它的尾部已经超出了天文学家的观测范围 |
[08:30] | In other news, Wall Street’s… | 另一条新闻 华尔街… |
[08:31] | Nathan, come on. Homework. | 内森 专心点 写作业了 |
[08:33] | The Dow Jones closed down over 2.5% today. | 道琼斯指数今日收盘下跌2.5个百分点 |
[08:35] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[08:37] | – All right, what do we got? – Fractions. | -好吧 是什么题 -分数 |
[08:39] | – I thought you were good at math. – I don’t like fractions. | -我还以为你数学不错呢 -我不喜欢分数 |
[08:42] | They’re hard. | 太难了 |
[08:43] | Well, it’s okay for it to be hard, | 难不是问题 |
[08:45] | because fractions and math are important. | 因为分数和数学非常重要 |
[08:48] | You think your dad can build skyscrapers without being good at math? | 你觉得你爸爸数学不好能去建摩天大楼吗 |
[08:52] | – You wanna build skyscrapers like me? – Yeah. | -你想跟我一样建设摩天大楼吗 -想 |
[08:54] | Come on. I’ll give you a hand. | 来 我帮你看看 |
[08:58] | All right. So, which figures are divided into equal parts? | 好 哪几个数被等分了 |
[09:22] | Guest room it is. | 那就客房吧 |
[09:47] | – Cool binos, bud. – I don’t see Clarke. | -望远镜不错啊 -我看不到克拉克 |
[09:50] | Maybe he’s still sleeping. | 它可能还在睡觉呢 |
[09:52] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[09:56] | …developments overnight. | 一夜的进展 |
[09:57] | Some of Clarke’s larger fragments are | 克拉克的一些较大的碎片 |
[09:59] | now expected to enter our atmosphere. | 将会进入我们的大气层 |
[10:01] | According to scientists, | 据科学家们的说法 |
[10:02] | when the largest fragments get closer to the sun, | 这些大碎片靠近太阳的时候 |
[10:05] | they heat up and they expel jets of gas, | 它们会升温并释放出气流 |
[10:05] | 碎片将进入大气层 克拉克的穿越银河之旅 | |
[10:07] | changing their trajectory. | 从而改变它们的轨迹 |
[10:08] | Yes, but they’re also saying not to worry, | 是的 但他们还说不用担心 |
[10:10] | that these things won’t hit the ground. | 因为它们不会落到地面 |
[10:12] | They’re gonna burn up as they pass through our atmosphere. | 它们在穿过大气层的时候就会燃尽 |
[10:14] | But I bet you, it’s gonna make one heck of a show. | 我跟你保证 那场面一定非常壮观 |
[10:17] | Hey, John! Welcome back, amigo! | 约翰 欢迎回家 朋友 |
[10:19] | – Hey, Ed. How you doing? – Good. | -艾德 你好吗 -很好 |
[10:22] | – How’s things? – Good | -一切都好吗 -很好 |
[10:28] | – Still coming over later? – You know I’d never miss a free meal. | -你一会儿过来吗 -你知道我从来不会错过蹭饭 |
[10:32] | Oh, I know that. | 这我知道 |
[10:34] | See you in a bit. | 一会见 |
[10:36] | We’re gonna need some more beer and wine. | 我们的酒水不够了 |
[10:38] | Can you go to the store for me? | 你能帮我去店里买一些吗 |
[10:39] | People are gonna be here in an hour. | 大家一个小时后就来了 |
[10:40] | Now? I’m just about to start the grill. | 现在吗 我正准备生火 |
[10:43] | Well, I need to get ready. People are gonna be here soon. | 我得准备好 大家很快就来了 |
[10:48] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[10:51] | You need anything else while I’m there? Just so I know. | 你还需要买什么吗 我先问一下 |
[10:53] | No. | 没有 |
[10:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:56] | Actually, get some more hot-dog buns. | 其实 再买些热狗面包吧 |
[10:58] | And, um, some mustard. We only have the spicy kind. | 还有芥末酱 我们只有辣的那种了 |
[11:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:18] | All right, kiddo. | 好了 孩子 |
[11:19] | Can I get a toy? | 我能买个玩具吗 |
[11:21] | If you listen and hurry. | 前提是你听话并动作快点 |
[11:30] | Where are they going? | 他们要去哪里 |
[11:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:38] | Look! There’s Clarke! | 看 克拉克在那里 |
[11:45] | Looks pretty cool, huh? | 挺酷的 是吧 |
[11:50] | All right, let’s hurry up. | 好了 我们快点吧 |
[12:00] | Hey, Nathan, come on. | 内森 过来 |
[12:08] | All right. Some Bud Light… | 好的 来点百威 |
[12:11] | Can we get juice boxes, too? | 我们能买果汁吗 |
[12:15] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:18] | Juices. | 果汁 |
[12:20] | Which one do you want? | 你想要哪种 |
[12:22] | I like those ones. | 我喜欢这种 |
[12:24] | Okay. So then, those ones. | 好 就这种 |
[12:30] | That’s loud, Dad. What is it? | 好吵啊 爸爸 是什么 |
[12:32] | Must be an AMBER Alert. | 肯定是安珀警报 |
[12:35] | “Presidential Alert”? | “总统警报” |
[12:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:54] | This is a Presidential Alert. It is not a test. | 这是总统警报 这不是测试 |
[12:58] | John Allan Garrity, | 约翰·艾伦·加里蒂 |
[13:01] | you have been selected for emergency shelter relocation | 你被选中进行紧急避难转移 |
[13:04] | with Allison Rose Garrity, | 一同转移的有艾丽森·罗斯·加里蒂 |
[13:08] | Nathan Beckett Garrity. | 内森·罗斯·加里蒂 |
[13:10] | You are allowed one personal bag. There are no exceptions. | 你们可以携带一件个人行李 没有例外 |
[13:13] | Please have Allison Rose Garrity… | 请让艾丽森·罗斯·加里蒂 |
[13:20] | …Nathan Beckett Garrity | 内森·罗斯·加里蒂 |
[13:23] | standing by for more information. | 待命等候进一步指示 |
[13:24] | This is not a test. | 这不是测试 |
[13:30] | All right. Nathan, come on. We gotta go. | 好了 内森 快点 我们得走了 |
[13:33] | – But you said I can get a toy. – We’ll get one next time. Come on. | -但你说了我可以买个玩具 -我们下次再买 快 |
[13:38] | That’s right. It’s a rewarding experience. | 没错 这段经历真值得 |
[14:16] | There they are. About time, man. | 他们来了 回来得刚好 |
[14:19] | Sit over here. | 过来坐吧 |
[14:24] | John. Good to see you again, man. | 约翰 再见到你真开心 |
[14:26] | You too, Kenny. Hey, Deb. | 我也是 肯尼 你好 黛布 |
[14:30] | Hey, buddy. | 你好 老兄 |
[14:32] | …as it heads toward the Atlantic… | 它冲向大西洋 |
[14:33] | You’re just in time. One of the first chunks is about to hit. | 你来得刚好 第一块碎片就要落地了 |
[14:36] | – Clarke is gonna hit? – Only part of it. | -克拉克要落地了 -只是它的一部分 |
[14:38] | Don’t worry, it’s going into the ocean. | 不用担心 它会落在大洋里 |
[14:39] | Dad, come and sit with me! | 爸爸 过来跟我一起坐 |
[14:41] | Yeah, I just gotta go talk to your mom for a second. | 好 我先去跟你妈妈谈一下 |
[14:45] | – Where’s the beer and wine? – In the car. | -酒水呢 -在车里 |
[14:47] | Listen, I just got one of those Presidential Alerts. | 听我说 我刚刚收到一条总统警报 |
[14:49] | – Did you get one? – No. | -你收到了吗 -没有 |
[14:50] | It’s probably just a test. Can you get the stuff? | 可能是测试吧 你能去把东西取来吗 |
[14:52] | No, Ali. I don’t think it’s a test. | 不 艾丽 我觉得不是测试 |
[14:55] | They said our family’s been selected for shelter. | 他们说我们家被选中进行避难了 |
[14:58] | I think something weird is going on with this comet. | 我觉得这颗彗星有些问题 |
[15:01] | But the news said the fragment thing | 但新闻里说这个碎片 |
[15:03] | is falling somewhere near Bermuda. | 正往百慕大那边坠落 |
[15:04] | Then why is half of our military on the move | 那为什么还出动了大批军队 |
[15:06] | with a ton of planes in the sky? | 满天都是飞机 |
[15:09] | Hey, John, here it comes. You guys, get in here. | 约翰 来了 你们快来看 |
[15:11] | Now, splashdown off the coast of Bermuda | 预计几秒后彗星会坠落在 |
[15:13] | is expected in just a few seconds. | 百慕大海岸外 |
[15:16] | A number of scientists say the dispersive wave distance, | 很多科学家表示所造成的海浪扩散距离 |
[15:18] | it’s unlikely to cause a tsunami… | 不太可能造成海啸… |
[15:20] | Did you take a unit for the popcorn? | 你之前吃爆米花打胰岛素了吗 |
[15:22] | – Do it. – but it will give us the largest | -快点 -但这将是自1908年 |
[15:23] | impact since the Tunguska event of 1908. | 通古斯事件以来最大的撞击事件 |
[15:27] | That’s when a meteor slammed into… | 当时 一颗流星撞击了… |
[15:28] | 彗星观察 碎片进入大气层 | |
[15:29] | – Look! There’s Clarke! – Looks pretty cool, huh? | -看 是克拉克 -挺酷的 是吧 |
[15:32] | – Spectacular first images here. – Would you look at that? | -首次画面非常壮观 -快看啊 |
[15:35] | These are coming to us live. | 这是现场直播画面 |
[15:36] | This is the fragment actually entering the lower atmosphere. | 这是碎片进入低层大气 |
[15:41] | – Five, four… – Five, four… | -五 四 -五 四 |
[15:43] | – three, two… – three, two… | -三 二 -三 二 |
[15:45] | – one. – one. | -一 -一 |
[15:47] | And impact. | 撞击 |
[15:52] | Wait, where’s the explosion? | 等等 怎么没爆炸 |
[15:54] | It’s a chunk of rock. Rocks don’t explode. | 那是一大块石头 石头又不会爆炸 |
[15:56] | Tell that to the dinosaurs. | 恐龙可不这么认为 |
[15:58] | We are still waiting for the first images | 我们还在等待预计在大西洋 |
[16:00] | of the actual splashdown that’s expected in the Atlantic Ocean. | 碎片坠入海中的首次画面 |
[16:04] | – What was that? – The earlier footage showed… | -怎么回事 -先前的视频表明… |
[16:29] | Nathan! Come here. | 内森 过来 |
[16:31] | Everybody okay? | 大家都还好吧 |
[16:32] | – What was that? – You guys okay? | -怎么回事 -你们没事吧 |
[16:34] | We now are getting word that the fragment, | 我们刚得到消息称 |
[16:34] | I think it was a shock wave or… | 应该是冲击波… |
[16:38] | it has hit the state of Florida, central Florida, | 碎片坠落到了佛罗里达州 佛州中部 |
[16:41] | with the impact’s epicenter reported just outside Tampa | 据报告 撞击的中心位于坦帕市外 |
[16:45] | stretching to Orlando. | 直至奥兰多市 |
[16:48] | And that fragment, | 这个碎片 |
[16:49] | which scientists are estimating | 科学家估计 |
[16:50] | was the size of a football stadium, | 有一个足球场的大小 |
[16:54] | has apparently sent a shock wave felt as far as 1,500 miles. | 据称它造成的冲击波在2400公里外也能感受到 |
[17:00] | I have to warn you, there are no words | 我要提醒大家 接下来的场景 |
[17:01] | for what you are about to see. | 难以用语言描述 |
[17:03] | These are disturbing, disturbing images. | 这些画面非常令人不适 |
[17:06] | They are coming to us from a local news helicopter in Tampa | 来自于坦帕当地的新闻直升机 |
[17:10] | as well as an overhead weather satellite. | 以及处在上方的天气卫星 |
[17:11] | 彗星观察 碎片摧毁了佛州中部 | |
[17:16] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[17:17] | Mike. Mike, turn back! Mike, turn… | 迈克 迈克 快掉头 迈克 快… |
[17:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[17:26] | Wait, are some more pieces gonna hit? | 等等 是不是还有更多碎片要落下来 |
[17:28] | Bear with us here. We don’t have much | 请继续关注 我们目前 |
[17:30] | more information than these images. | 仅有这些画面信息 |
[17:33] | Unfortunately, we have lost contact | 不幸的是 我们联系不到 |
[17:36] | with our affiliate in that area. | 这个地区的新闻分台 |
[17:37] | What is it, John? | 怎么了 约翰 |
[17:39] | The estimates of the trajectory were obviously way off | 轨迹的预测显然有很大误差 |
[17:40] | It’s a Presidential Alert. | 是总统警报 |
[17:43] | and we are… | 我们… |
[17:44] | Why did your phone get it and not ours? | 为什么只有你的手机收到了 |
[17:54] | This alert is for | 这是给 |
[17:56] | John Allan Garrity. | 约翰·艾伦·加里蒂的警报 |
[18:00] | You have been selected for emergency shelter relocation… | 你被选中进行紧急避难转移 |
[18:03] | Dad, your name is on TV. | 爸爸 你的名字在电视上 |
[18:05] | with Allison Rose Garrity, | 一同转移的有艾丽森·罗斯·加里蒂 |
[18:06] | Nathan Beckett Garrity. | 内森·罗斯·加里蒂 |
[18:10] | No one else is allowed with you. There are no exceptions. | 其他人不得同行 没有例外 |
[18:14] | Bring one personal bag to Robins Air Force Base, | 携带一件个人行李 于东部标准时间 |
[18:18] | Warner Robins, Georgia, | 晚上9点45分前往 |
[18:19] | at 9:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time. | 佐治亚州华纳罗宾斯的罗宾斯空军基地 |
[18:23] | Your QR code for identification has been texted to you. | 你的身份二维码已通过短信发送给你 |
[18:27] | Please confirm you are receiving it by pressing one. | 确认收到 请按一 |
[18:30] | Maybe we got the same message on the TV at home. | 我们家里的电视可能也收到了一样的信息 |
[18:32] | But why did only John’s phone get it? | 但为什么只有约翰的手机收到了 |
[18:34] | Present the QR code at Robins Air Force Base | 晚上9点45分之前 在罗宾斯空军基地 |
[18:38] | for flight clearance by 21:45 hours. | 出示二维码获得飞行许可 |
[18:41] | Another one’s gonna hit us. I know it. | 还会有碎片撞击的 肯定的 |
[18:44] | Let’s go. Let’s go, Ellie. | 走吧 走吧 埃莉 |
[18:45] | I wanna stay with Nathan. | 我想和内森待在一起 |
[18:47] | – Move, Ellie. Go. – Mommy. | -走吧 埃莉 快点 -妈妈 |
[18:49] | Let’s go take a walk. Let’s just take a walk. | 我们去散散步 我们去散散步 |
[18:53] | Unfortunately, we don’t have any more information | 不幸的是 我们目前仅有大家看到的 |
[18:55] | than these images that you are seeing. | 这些画面信息 |
[18:57] | We have lost contact with… | 我们联系不到… |
[18:58] | They said one bag each, | 他们说每人一个包 |
[19:00] | but I don’t even know what I’m packing for. Hot, cold? | 但我都不知道该带些什么 天气是冷还是热 |
[19:02] | I don’t know. Hot, cold. Both, I guess. | 我不知道 冷热的衣服都准备好吧 |
[19:05] | – Where’s his insulin supplies? – Cabinet, top-left corner. | -他的备用胰岛素呢 -橱柜里 最上层左边 |
[19:08] | Remember to get the cartridges from the fridge. | 记得从冰箱里拿上更换的储药器 |
[19:10] | – Is this gonna be enough for a month? – A month? | -这些够一个月的吗 -一个月 |
[19:11] | A month, a year. We gotta be prepared, Ali! | 一个月或者一年 我们要做足准备 艾丽 |
[19:15] | Oh, sweetie. Hey, look at me. Everything’s fine. | 宝贝 看着我 没事的 |
[19:18] | We’re rushing ’cause we don’t wanna miss that plane. Okay? | 我们忙着打包是为了不错过飞机 好吧 |
[19:20] | We’re all gonna take this trip, but we’re all gonna be together. | 我们都要走 但我们会一直在一起的 |
[19:23] | All right, kiddo? | 好吧 孩子 |
[19:25] | What about Grandpa? | 外公怎么办 |
[19:28] | We’re gonna call him from the road, all right? | 我们出发了再打给他 好吧 |
[19:30] | …aftermath of the Tampa impact. Tampa is a city of… | 坦帕撞击事件后的情景 坦帕是一座… |
[19:33] | 坦帕被摧毁 还会有更多撞击 | |
[19:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[19:34] | just under 400,000 people. | 只有不到40万人居住的城市 |
[19:37] | That’s everything from upstairs. | 楼上的东西都打包好了 |
[19:39] | You almost ready? We’ve got a long drive. | 你准备好了吗 我们还有很长的车程 |
[19:41] | Give me the bag for the insulin. | 把胰岛素的袋子给我 |
[19:43] | – The bag, the bag, the bag. – Yeah, okay. | -袋子 袋子 袋子 -好的 |
[19:47] | – Where’s Nathan? – I thought he was with you. | -内森在哪 -他不是和你在一起吗 |
[19:49] | The degree of devastation is indescribable. | 破坏程度难以描述 |
[19:52] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[19:55] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[19:57] | Nathan. Come on. Let’s go. | 内森 来吧 要走了 |
[19:59] | Look, the sky is on fire. | 看 天空着火了 |
[20:05] | All right, let’s go, kiddo. Come on. | 好了 走吧 孩子 快点 |
[20:11] | Okay, we’re good? | 都好了吗 |
[20:13] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[20:24] | We can see it from here? | 从这里就能看到 |
[20:29] | John, John, John! | 约翰 约翰 约翰 |
[20:32] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[20:33] | None of them got called. | 他们都没收到通知 |
[20:36] | Two days. They got it all wrong. | 两天 他们都弄错了 |
[20:38] | There’s a shit-ton of fragments on that thing. | 那东西上有无数个碎片 |
[20:40] | They’re saying that one of them is a planet killer. | 听说有一个还是行星杀手 |
[20:42] | Now they’ve grounded all non-military flights. I mean, what do we do? | 现在所有的非军事飞机都被禁飞了 怎么办 |
[20:47] | – I don’t know, Ed. – Come on. | -我不知道 艾德 -得了吧 |
[20:48] | I don’t even know if this shelter relocation thing is real. | 我都不知道转移到避难所的事是不是真的 |
[20:52] | That’s bullshit! And you know it! | 胡说 你很清楚 |
[20:58] | I’m sorry, okay? I’m sorry. It’s just… | 对不起 好吧 对不起 只是… |
[21:00] | Just please give us a call | 如果你到达之后 |
[21:01] | if you find out anything when you get there. | 了解到了什么 记得打电话告诉我们 |
[21:04] | Like where we can go to be safe. | 比如我们能去什么安全的地方 |
[21:06] | You know I will, Ed. | 我会的 艾德 |
[21:11] | Good luck. Good luck. | 祝你好运 祝你好运 |
[21:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:16] | Wait! | 等等 |
[21:18] | Wait! | 等等 |
[21:19] | Stop! | 停车 |
[21:21] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[21:22] | Stop! | 停车 |
[21:23] | Wait! | 等等 |
[21:25] | – Wait! – John, stop. | -等等 -约翰 停车 |
[21:28] | You can take Ellie! Please! | 你们把埃莉带走吧 求你了 |
[21:30] | Please! | 求你了 |
[21:31] | We can’t take her, Deb. | 我们不能带上她 黛布 |
[21:32] | You can take Ellie! Please! | 你们可以带上埃莉 求你了 |
[21:34] | – Maybe we should. – No, Ali, we can’t take her. | -或许可以 -不 艾丽 我们不能带上她 |
[21:37] | – Ellie! – Deb, I’m sorry. | -埃莉 -黛布 对不起 |
[21:39] | We can’t take her. | 我们不能带上她 |
[21:40] | I am begging you! | 我求你了 |
[21:43] | Deb, for Christ’s sake, get out of the way! | 黛布 老天啊 快让开 |
[21:47] | – John. – Ali. | -约翰 -艾丽 |
[21:48] | No! | 不 |
[21:50] | We can’t take… | 我们不能带… |
[21:51] | – No! Coward! – Deb, I’m sorry! | -不 懦夫 -黛布 对不起 |
[21:54] | – No! – John. | -不 -约翰 |
[21:55] | – Allison. Allison. – Ellie! | -艾丽森 艾丽森 -埃莉 |
[21:57] | – Please, open the door! – Ellie! | -拜托打开门 -埃莉 |
[21:59] | I’m sorry, Deb! | 对不起 黛布 |
[22:01] | No! | 不 |
[22:02] | What if it were Nathan? What if it were… | 如果换做是内森呢 如果换做是… |
[22:05] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[22:06] | Ellie! | 埃莉 |
[22:08] | No! | 不 |
[22:09] | I’m sorry, Kenny. | 对不起 肯尼 |
[22:11] | No. | 不 |
[22:14] | No! | 不 |
[22:15] | Wait, wait! John, we gotta go back! | 等等 约翰 我们得回去 |
[22:17] | Ali, we can’t take her. | 艾丽 我们不能带上她 |
[22:18] | – But why? – What? | -但为什么 -怎么 |
[22:20] | So we take her to the air base, | 我们把她带到空军基地去 |
[22:21] | and then leave her standing there alone when they turn her away? | 被他们拒绝之后 把她独自留在那里吗 |
[22:35] | – He’s gonna call. – He’s gonna call us. It’s gonna be fine. | -他会打来的 -他会打给我们的 会没事的 |
[22:54] | While more impacts are expected around the globe | 随着地球的自转 全球预计会出现 |
[22:56] | as the Earth spins on its axis… | 更多的撞击… |
[22:59] | Stupid call won’t go through. I hope my dad’s okay. | 该死的 电话打不通 希望我爸没事 |
[23:02] | …bombarded with millions of calls, | 无数通电话被拨出 |
[23:04] | leaving already desperate people with indefinite hold times. | 让已经绝望的人们等待接通的时间遥遥无期 |
[23:08] | All over the country, people are buying out grocery stores, | 目前在全国 人们疯抢百货超市 |
[23:11] | stocking up on supplies. | 囤积生活用品 |
[23:13] | That didn’t take long. | 这么快就开始趁乱打劫了 |
[23:14] | There are unsubstantiated reports | 有未经证实的报道称 |
[23:17] | of some citizens receiving Presidential Alerts | 有些公民收到了总统警报 |
[23:20] | with instructions to report to military bases around the country, | 被指示前往全国各地的军事基地 |
[23:24] | having been selected for transport | 他们是被选中 |
[23:26] | to classified emergency shelters. | 前往机密紧急避难所的人 |
[23:28] | – Does that say where they’re taking us? – No. | -上面写了要带我们去哪吗 -没有 |
[23:30] | All it says is the shelter locations are classified. | 只写了避难所的位置保密 |
[23:33] | There’s no information. | 没有相关信息 |
[23:34] | I don’t get why we were selected. | 我不明白为什么选中了我们 |
[23:36] | There have still been no official statements | 白宫和国土安全部 |
[23:38] | from the White House or Homeland Security. | 仍未作出官方说明 |
[23:40] | What is going on? | 究竟是怎么回事 |
[23:41] | Many speculate they’ve been withholding information | 很多人推测他们隐瞒信息 |
[23:43] | to avoid causing mass hysteria | 以避免造成大范围的失控 |
[23:45] | so that they may relocate those selected for shelter first | 以便在难以避免的全国崩溃之前 先安置好 |
[23:49] | before the inevitable collapse of our nation. | 那些被选中前往避难所的人 |
[24:00] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[24:01] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[24:06] | Look at the highway. | 快看高速公路 |
[24:11] | My God. | 我的天 |
[24:20] | Careful. Wait, what are you doing? | 慢点 等等 你在做什么 |
[24:22] | Going another way. | 换条路 |
[24:30] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[24:34] | – Damn it, John! – Sorry, Ali. | -该死的 约翰 -抱歉 艾丽 |
[24:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[25:01] | I think we’re good. | 我们应该畅通无阻了 |
[25:13] | Clarke’s fragments, now estimated to be in the thousands, | 目前估计克拉克有数千块碎片 |
[25:17] | continue to impact different regions around the globe | 这些碎片持续撞击着全球各地 |
[25:20] | with little to no warning at all. | 几乎没有任何预警 |
[25:22] | While many of them are smaller in size, causing minimal damage, | 虽然当中有许多体积较小 造成的破坏很小 |
[25:25] | some fragments are large enough to take out entire cities, | 但有些碎片大到足以摧毁一座城市 |
[25:29] | like Bogotá, Colombia, just minutes ago. | 比如几分钟前哥伦比亚波哥大发生的撞击 |
[25:33] | – But what has space agencies concerned… – Finally. | -但是各国宇航局… -终于到了 |
[25:35] | …as they try to gather more data | 在收集更多的数据时担忧的是 |
[25:37] | is one fragment now identified large enough | 目前发现了一块体积大到 |
[25:40] | to cause an extinction-level event. | 足以引发灭绝级别事件的碎片 |
[25:42] | This particular fragment is estimated to impact Earth within 48 hours. | 这一碎片预计在48小时内撞击地球 |
[25:47] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[25:50] | Local law-enforcement agencies | 当地执法机构 |
[25:52] | and first responders are overwhelmed… | 和急救人员人手严重不足 |
[25:53] | Do you think all these people were selected? | 你觉得这些人都是被选中的吗 |
[25:56] | Dunno. | 不知道 |
[25:58] | What if there’s not enough room for everybody? | 如果没有足够的空间容纳所有人怎么办 |
[26:00] | Let’s just get in there first. | 先进去了再说 |
[26:13] | – Jump. Okay. – All right, guys, we gotta go. | -跳下来 -我们要走了 |
[26:17] | But you hate planes. | 但是你讨厌坐飞机 |
[26:20] | All right, kiddo. I know. | 好了 孩子 我知道 |
[26:22] | But sometimes you just gotta suck it up. Push through, right? | 但有时你只能忍 熬过去 对吧 |
[26:25] | Even when you’re super scared. | 即使在你担惊受怕的时候 |
[26:29] | Can you do that with me, bud? Yeah? | 和我一起熬过去好吗 儿子 |
[26:33] | All right, we gotta go. | 那好 我们要走了 |
[26:37] | All right? Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[26:43] | Only selectees will gain entrance. Get your QR codes ready! | 只有被选中的人才能进入 把二维码准备好 |
[26:46] | If you were not selected, do not approach the gate. | 未被选中的人不要接近大门 |
[26:53] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[26:55] | Only selectees will gain entrance. | 只有被选中的人才能进入 |
[26:58] | If you were not selected, do not approach the gate. | 未被选中的人不要接近大门 |
[27:00] | Are they letting people in? | 他们会让人进去吗 |
[27:03] | It’s okay, kiddo. | 好了 孩子 |
[27:10] | If you were not selected, do not approach the gate. | 未被选中的人不要接近大门 |
[27:12] | We were selected! | 我们被选中了 |
[27:17] | We were sele… | 我们被选… |
[27:21] | Shit! | 靠 |
[27:25] | Did another one hit? | 有人受伤吗 |
[27:34] | Hey, we were selected! | 我们被选中了 |
[27:36] | Excuse me. Excuse me, please. | 借过 借过一下 |
[27:42] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[27:48] | – Keep going. – Excuse me. Excuse me. | -继续走 -不好意思 借过 |
[27:50] | – We were selected. – Selectees only. | -我们被选中了 -只有被选中的人可以通过 |
[27:52] | We were selected! | 我们被选中了 |
[27:54] | I need your ID and bar code. | 请出示身份证和二维码 |
[27:59] | There. | 给 |
[28:00] | Hangar 33 for in-processing. Go now. | 去33号机库登机 走吧 |
[28:02] | All right. Take my arm. Let’s go. | 拉着我的手臂 我们走 |
[28:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:14] | Group Charlie 4, go to transport 56. | C4机组 请去56号运输机 |
[28:26] | – Keep moving! – Let’s go, guys. | -继续走 -我们快走 |
[28:28] | Have your IDs and your bar codes ready. | 准备好身份证和二维码 |
[28:29] | Your wristband is your personal identification. Do not remove it. | 手环用于身份识别 不要摘下 |
[28:33] | – Thank you. – You will not be able to board without it. | -谢谢 -没有手环将无法登机 |
[28:36] | Come on. Let’s go. Keep the line moving. | 快点 快走 不要停下 |
[28:38] | That’s yours. | 这个是你的 |
[28:39] | – All right. This arm here. – Can you help him? | -戴在手臂上 -你能帮帮他吗 |
[28:44] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -好了 -谢谢 |
[28:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:49] | Guys? | 来这边 |
[28:51] | Put the discarded items by the wall! | 不要的物品放在墙边 |
[28:54] | Take your personal belongings and put them into this one bag. | 把随身物品放进这一个包里 |
[28:58] | If it doesn’t fit, it doesn’t go. No exceptions. | 放不进去就不能带走 没有例外 |
[29:05] | Take your personal belongings and put them into this one bag. | 把随身物品放进这一个包里 |
[29:09] | If it doesn’t fit, it doesn’t go. No exceptions. | 放不进去就不能带走 没有例外 |
[29:12] | Put the discarded items by the wall. | 不要的物品放在墙边 |
[29:14] | Take your personal belongings and put them into this one bag. | 把随身物品放进这一个包里 |
[29:18] | If it doesn’t fit, it doesn’t go. No exceptions. | 放不进去就不能带走 没有例外 |
[29:20] | Sorry, one bag? We have three bags. | 抱歉 就一个包吗 我们有三个包 |
[29:23] | One per family. Keep moving. | 每家一个包 继续走 |
[29:25] | – Keep moving. – Okay. All right. | -继续走 -好 好 |
[29:28] | – Sorry, guys. – One bag per family. Let’s go. | -不好意思 -每家一个包 快走 |
[29:30] | …personal belongings and put them into this one bag. | 把随身物品放进这一个包里 |
[29:33] | If it doesn’t fit, it doesn’t go. No exceptions. | 放不进去就不能带走 没有例外 |
[29:38] | All right. Let’s just pack as much as we can in. | 好吧 我们尽量多装一点 |
[29:41] | Okay. Grab some pants, shirts for everybody. | 每个人拿点裤子和衣服 |
[29:44] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 |
[29:45] | I’ll put Nathan’s stuff in the backpack to keep it separate. | 我把内森的东西分开放在背包里 |
[29:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:50] | I got your blanket, okay? We’ll put it in here. | 我拿了你的毯子 放进这里 |
[29:53] | – Put his pants in there. – Make room for… | -把他的裤子放那里 -腾点空间给… |
[29:55] | That’s a shirt for me. | 我拿一件衣服 |
[29:56] | – John? – Yeah. | -约翰 -嗯 |
[29:58] | Where is his medicine? I put it in here. It’s gone. | 他的药呢 我放在这里的 现在不见了 |
[30:01] | What do you mean, it’s gone? | 什么叫不见了 |
[30:02] | It’s gone. It’s not in there. | 不见了 不在这里面 |
[30:03] | – It’s in there. – You put it… | -放在这里的 -你放在… |
[30:05] | Nathan, did you go in your backpack? | 内森 你翻过你的背包吗 |
[30:08] | I wanted my blanket. | 我拿过毯子 |
[30:10] | God. | 天啊 |
[30:12] | He must’ve dropped it in the car. Shit! | 肯定是掉在车上了 妈的 |
[30:16] | What now? What do we do? | 现在怎么办 我们怎么办 |
[30:19] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[30:21] | Please, please, please. | 不要这样 拜托 |
[30:23] | Hey, excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[30:25] | How long till our plane leaves? | 我们的飞机还有多久起飞 |
[30:27] | Fifteen minutes. Twenty, tops. | 十五分钟 最多二十分钟 |
[30:29] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[30:32] | – I’m gonna go… I’m gonna go get it. – Wait, what? | -我要去车上拿药 -等等 什么 |
[30:35] | What, are we just gonna leave his insulin? | 难道我们不带上他的胰岛素吗 |
[30:37] | – I have the wristband. – John. | -我有手环 -约翰 |
[30:39] | Look, I’ll meet you on the plane. | 我们在飞机上见 |
[30:42] | Just text me which one you’re on. | 发短信告诉我上了哪架飞机 |
[30:44] | – Keep moving. – It’s okay. | -继续走 -没事的 |
[30:46] | He’ll be right back. Okay? | 他会回来的 |
[30:48] | We’re gonna put this in here. | 我们把这个放进去 |
[30:53] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[30:56] | No, I need to grab something from the car. | 不是 我要回车上拿点东西 |
[30:58] | I have my wristband. Can I get back in? | 我有手环 我可以再回来吗 |
[31:00] | Yeah, go ahead. Go. | 可以 去吧 |
[31:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:06] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:16] | You know what? Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[31:19] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[31:20] | Look, I know my husband just talked to you. | 我知道我丈夫刚刚和你说过 |
[31:22] | He’s going back to the car to get my son’s meds. | 他要回车里拿我儿子的药 |
[31:24] | – Can you make sure he gets on our plane… – Meds? | -你能确保他登上我们那架飞机吗 -药 |
[31:29] | Yeah. It’s just his insulin. | 只是他的胰岛素 |
[31:31] | Sergeant Ruiz? | 鲁伊斯中士 |
[31:33] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[31:34] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[31:35] | It’s okay. It’s just… I just explained to him. | 没事 我刚刚和他解释过了 |
[31:37] | It’s just for his insulin pump. It’s not a big deal. | 只是他的胰岛素泵 不是什么大问题 |
[31:40] | You know what? Forget it. It’s fine. We don’t need it. | 算了 没事 我们不需要了 |
[31:43] | That’s not the issue, ma’am. | 问题不在这里 女士 |
[31:44] | Don’t worry about it. We’ll use the shots. It’s not a big deal. | 别管了 我们注射就好 没事的 |
[31:46] | – Line one, we need an escort. – What? | -一号线 我们需要护送 -什么 |
[31:49] | Look, we have the bracelets. We were selected. | 我们有手环 我们被选中了 |
[31:52] | Follow me, please, ma’am. | 请跟我走 女士 |
[31:53] | No, no, no. Why? | 不不不 为什么 |
[31:55] | Ma’am, I’m not asking. | 女士 我不是跟你商量 |
[31:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:05] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:22] | – Come on. Hurry up! – Over here! | -快走 快点 -这边 |
[32:24] | No, Captain, I don’t remember giving the order on that. | 不 上尉 我不记得下过这项命令 |
[32:27] | No, tell me something, how is there a problem with that manifest? | 不 告诉我清单怎么会有问题 |
[32:30] | I signed for it myself. | 是我亲自签的字 |
[32:32] | Then I will come down there and check it. | 那我过去看看 |
[32:33] | I’ll be down there in five. | 我五分钟就到 |
[32:37] | – The kid’s diabetic. – Don’t touch him. | -这孩子有糖尿病 -别碰他 |
[32:40] | I’m sorry. You should’ve been informed. | 抱歉 应该提前告知你们的 |
[32:41] | Anyone with a chronic condition can’t be on the plane. | 任何患有慢性病的人不能登上飞机 |
[32:44] | It’s just diabetes. | 只是糖尿病而已 |
[32:45] | His condition should’ve been flagged at screening. | 他的病情应该在筛查的时候就标记的 |
[32:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:48] | If I hadn’t said anything to the guard, | 如果我什么都没和警卫说 |
[32:50] | he’d have no idea he had a pump. | 他根本都不知道他有胰岛素泵 |
[32:51] | There’s nothing I can do about that, ma’am. | 这一点我无能为力 女士 |
[32:54] | You can pretend that you didn’t see it. | 你可以假装不知道 |
[32:56] | Ma’am, I didn’t write the rules. | 女士 规矩不是我定的 |
[32:57] | – Sorry. – Then ignore it! | -抱歉 -那就别管 |
[33:00] | What if this was your family? | 如果他是你的家人呢 |
[33:06] | My family wasn’t selected, ma’am. | 我的家人没有被选中 女士 |
[33:10] | 99% of armed forces weren’t. | 99%的军队人员都没有被选中 |
[33:13] | We are all volunteers here just doing our jobs. | 我们都是自愿来这里做好本职工作的 |
[33:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:20] | I am. | 真的 |
[33:23] | But please… | 但是求求你 |
[33:24] | His father, my husband, is on one of those planes right now. | 他父亲 我丈夫现在在其中一架飞机上 |
[33:28] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[34:03] | This is Breen. | 我是布林 |
[34:05] | Yeah, I’m looking for a passenger. | 我要找一名乘客 |
[34:08] | Ma’am, what’s his name? | 女士 他叫什么名字 |
[34:10] | John Allan Garrity. | 约翰·艾伦·加里蒂 |
[34:11] | John Allan Garrity. | 约翰·艾伦·加里蒂 |
[34:14] | Chalk 33? | 33号标记 |
[34:16] | Yeah, his son was flagged. | 他儿子被标记了 |
[34:18] | Thank you. They’re looking for him. | 谢谢 他们在找他 |
[34:20] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[34:32] | Allison! | 艾丽森 |
[34:35] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[34:37] | Allison! | 艾丽森 |
[34:47] | Do not run. | 不要跑 |
[34:48] | Move in an orderly fashion… | 请有序前往 |
[34:49] | – to your designated aircraft. – Have you seen a kid? | -指定的飞机 -你有看到一个孩子吗 |
[34:51] | He’s age seven. He’s wearing a gray hoodie. | 他七岁 穿着一件灰色连帽衫 |
[34:53] | And his mom is dark-haired. She’s about 5’7″. | 他妈妈是黑色头发 大概1米7左右 |
[34:56] | I’ve seen a lot of kids, sir. Please keep moving. | 我见过很多孩子 先生 请继续走 |
[34:58] | I need to know if they made it on first. | 我要知道他们是不是已经登机了 |
[35:00] | – Do they have bracelets? – We all have them, yeah. | -他们有手环吗 -我们都有 |
[35:03] | Then they’re on one of these planes. | 那他们应该就在其中一架飞机上 |
[35:05] | Are you sure they’re all going to the same place? | 你确定这些飞机都飞往同一地点吗 |
[35:07] | Yes. Now go. | 是的 走吧 |
[35:10] | Everyone keep moving in an orderly fashion! | 大家请有序地往前走 |
[35:12] | Allison! | 艾丽森 |
[35:14] | Do not run! | 不要跑 |
[35:17] | Okay. Thank you, Lieutenant. | 好 谢谢你 上尉 |
[35:21] | Ma’am, they’re boarding. There’s nothing more I can do for you. | 女士 乘客正在登机 我帮不了你了 |
[35:24] | No, no, no. Come on. | 不不不 拜托 |
[35:24] | You can go on one of those planes and look for him. | 你可以去其中一架飞机找他 |
[35:26] | There are dozens of planes with over 2,000 passengers crammed in. | 这里有几十架飞机 坐满了两千多名乘客 |
[35:30] | I can’t hold them up for this. | 我不能因此耽误大家的时间 |
[35:31] | Are there phones? Can I call him? | 有电话吗 我能打给他吗 |
[35:32] | Ma’am, I don’t know if there’s gonna be any phones… | 女士 我不知道飞机上 |
[35:34] | – in there. – Come on, where are these planes going? | -有没有电话 -拜托 飞机要飞往哪里 |
[35:36] | Shelter destinations are classified. | 避难所的地点是保密的 |
[35:37] | Look, ma’am, | 听着 女士 |
[35:38] | this is an emergency operation with a lot of moving parts. | 这是一次多方面协同的紧急行动 |
[35:40] | I am just in transport. I wish I had more answers for you. | 我只负责交通 我也希望我能帮到你 |
[35:43] | – Please. What am I supposed to do? – I’m sorry. | -求求你 我该怎么办 -抱歉 |
[35:45] | – I’m very sorry. – Stop, stop. No, no, no! | -非常抱歉 -别走 别走 不 不 不 |
[35:48] | Ma’am, I need you to step this way, please. | 女士 请走这边 |
[35:57] | Allison! | 艾丽森 |
[35:59] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[36:02] | Allison! | 艾丽森 |
[36:04] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[36:07] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[36:09] | Allison! | 艾丽森 |
[36:10] | Everybody sit down! Let’s go, let’s go! | 所有人坐下 快走 快走 |
[36:13] | Everyone sit. | 所有人坐下 |
[36:14] | Everyone find a seat. Sir, find a seat. We’re ready to roll. | 所有人就座 先生 找个座位 我们准备起飞了 |
[36:17] | I’m trying to find my wife and kid. They’re on this plane. | 我在找我老婆和儿子 他们也在这班飞机上 |
[36:19] | I need you to sit down. We gotta get wheels up. | 你得坐下 我们得起飞了 |
[36:22] | Everybody find a seat. Sit down, sir! Find a seat. Let’s go! | 所有人就座 坐下 先生 找个座位 快 |
[36:33] | Shit. | 该死 |
[36:36] | 你们在哪架飞机上[发送失败] 你上飞机了吗 | |
[36:47] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[37:05] | Hey, how’d you get on? | 你怎么上来的 |
[37:08] | What do you mean? I was selected. | 什么意思 我被选中了 |
[37:11] | Yeah, I know. With those. | 我知道 我是问带着这些药 |
[37:13] | No, it’s my son’s. | 不 这是我儿子的 |
[37:16] | He’s diabetic. | 他有糖尿病 |
[37:17] | Yeah, so is my sister’s kid, and they turned him away. | 我外甥也是 他们不让他登机 |
[37:20] | They said no illnesses. | 说不要病患 |
[37:22] | Do you know somebody who can help us? | 你知不知道谁能帮到我们 |
[37:30] | No, wait, wait, wait! | 不 等等 等等 等等 |
[37:31] | let go let go. | 借过借过 |
[37:33] | No, open that door! | 不 开门 |
[37:34] | – Open that door! – No! | -开门 -不 |
[37:36] | What are you doing, sir? Get back in your seat. | 你干什么 先生 坐回你的座位上 |
[37:38] | – Get back in your seat! – You gotta let me out. | -回座位上去 -放我下去 |
[37:40] | I’ve gotta get to my kid, please. I beg you. | 我要去找我儿子 拜托 求你了 |
[37:43] | You get off this plane, we are leaving without you. | 你下飞机的话 我们就不等你了 |
[37:45] | That’s okay. Just let me off the plane! | 没关系 让我下飞机就行 |
[37:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:53] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:01] | Perimeter breach! Perimeter breach! | 外围防线被突破 外围防线被突破 |
[38:03] | – Ma’am, step this way! Somebody help her! – Perimeter breach! | -女士 这边 谁来帮帮她 -外围防线被突破 |
[38:06] | Move, move, move! | 快快快 |
[38:08] | Security breach! | 安保被突破 |
[38:10] | It’s okay. Come on. Let’s go. | 没事的 来 我们走 |
[38:13] | Perimeter breach. Perimeter breach. Runway three-three. | 外围防线被突破 外围防线被突破 33号跑道 |
[38:16] | All security forces to runway three-three. | 所有警卫立即前往33号跑道 |
[38:22] | – Go, go! Runway 33! – Maintain the perimeter! | -快 快 33号跑道 -维持住防线 |
[38:25] | Backup to runway 33! | 撤到33号跑道 |
[38:27] | Follow me! | 跟着我 |
[38:34] | – Let me on that plane! – Let us on! | -让我上飞机 -让我们上去 |
[38:37] | – Please take us! – Let us on! | -请带上我们 -让我们上去 |
[38:40] | – Drop your weapons! – Drop your weapons! | -放下武器 -放下武器 |
[38:42] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[38:46] | Stay there! Get on the ground! | 别动 趴下 |
[38:49] | Drop your weapons now! | 立即放下武器 |
[38:57] | Everybody get out! There’s fuel leaking. It’s not safe! | 大家都出去 燃油泄露了 这里不安全 |
[39:00] | Go! | 走 |
[39:03] | Get on the ground! | 趴下 |
[39:08] | Go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[39:36] | Is that Dad’s plane? | 那是爸爸的飞机吗 |
[39:39] | No, honey. See, there’s other planes. | 不 宝贝 看 还有其它飞机 |
[39:41] | He’s not on that one, okay? | 他不在那架飞机上 好吗 |
[39:45] | We’ll find him. Come on. Come on. Hold my hand. | 我们会找到他的 来 来 握住我的手 |
[39:58] | – Get out! – Hurry! Don’t stop! | -出去 -快点 别停 |
[40:00] | Let’s go! Move back! | 我们走 撤离 |
[40:03] | Hey, sir, don’t stop! | 先生 别停 |
[40:05] | Stop and listen! I need to find my wife and kid. | 别走 听我说 我得找我老婆和儿子 |
[40:07] | Did they come through here? | 他们从这里过了吗 |
[40:08] | Sir, I remember you. | 先生 我记得你 |
[40:10] | They declined your son. Your family’s not out there. | 他们没让你儿子登机 你的家人不在这里 |
[40:14] | Keep moving back. | 继续撤离 |
[40:15] | Move back! | 撤离 |
[40:18] | Go, go, go. | 快快快 |
[40:21] | Shit. | 该死 |
[40:25] | Careful. | 当心 |
[40:26] | Stand over here, away from the glass. | 站在那里 离玻璃远点 |
[40:29] | Come on! Over here! | 快点 到这里来 |
[40:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:34] | Let me see. Look at me. | 让我看看 看着我 |
[40:36] | Are you low? | 你低血糖了吗 |
[40:39] | Empty. | 空了 |
[40:41] | Hold on, let me find your meds. | 等等 我找一下你的药 |
[40:44] | Your dad must have them. | 药肯定在你爸那里 |
[40:45] | Okay. Look at me. | 好 看着我 |
[40:47] | All right, we’ve gotta find a pharmacy. | 好了 我们得找家药店 |
[40:50] | Here. | 给 |
[40:52] | Here, take that. | 给 吃了这个 |
[40:53] | If we don’t find Daddy, we’ll go to Grandpa’s house, okay? | 我们找不到爸爸的话 就去外公家 好吗 |
[40:57] | I’m just gonna send him a message. | 我给他发个短信 |
[41:09] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[41:24] | Oh, shit. | 见鬼 |
[41:31] | 我们去我爸家了 在那会合 艾丽 | |
[41:56] | Allison! | 艾丽森 |
[42:02] | 你们在哪架飞机上[发送失败] 你们上飞机了吗[发送失败] | |
[42:47] | Okay, there it is. | 好 到了 |
[42:51] | All right. You’ve gotta stay really close to me, okay? | 好了 你跟紧我 好吗 |
[43:15] | Get what we need and get out of here as quick as possible. | 拿上需要的东西 然后赶紧出去 |
[43:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[43:30] | Here. Okay. | 在这 好了 |
[43:32] | Come on. Kneel down with me. | 来 跟我跪下 |
[43:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:38] | Give me your finger. | 手指给我 |
[43:40] | You’re such a brave guy, you know that? | 你真勇敢 知道吗 |
[43:44] | Jesus. You’re at 300. | 老天 你都到300了 |
[43:47] | Let’s get you fixed up. | 这就给你治好 |
[43:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:17] | Come on! Everybody out! Come on! | 快点 所有人都出去 快 |
[44:19] | Get out! | 出去 |
[44:21] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[44:23] | – Move! Get out! Get out! – Get the hell out! | -走 出去 出去 -滚出去 |
[44:27] | – Everybody out now! Let’s go! – Get moving! | -所有人都给我立刻滚出去 快点 -快滚 |
[44:30] | – Move! – Move, bitch! Get out! | -走 -快走 贱货 出去 |
[44:34] | Move! | 滚 |
[44:35] | We’re just gonna go as fast as we can, okay? | 我们尽量快一点走 好吗 |
[44:37] | Just stay low. Stay next to me. | 低下身子 跟紧我 |
[44:39] | Come on, now. Come on, come on, come on. | 来吧 赶紧 来 来 来 |
[44:46] | Let’s go! Come on! | 我们走 快 |
[44:48] | Just grab it all! | 全拿走 |
[44:50] | Come on, keep moving! | 快点 别停 |
[44:54] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[44:56] | Oh, my God! | 老天 |
[44:58] | No, don’t look. | 别看 |
[45:00] | Don’t look. | 别看 |
[45:01] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[45:02] | Here, stay with me. Stay with me, right next to me. | 跟紧我 跟紧我 贴紧 |
[45:10] | Please! Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[45:12] | – Please. – Move! | -求你了 -快滚 |
[45:14] | My son’s only seven years old! | 我儿子才七岁 |
[45:16] | Move it, move! | 快滚 滚 |
[45:22] | Go. | 走吧 |
[45:24] | Come on! | 来 |
[45:33] | Are you going up north? | 你要去北边吗 |
[45:34] | Please, we need a ride. Please. | 拜托 我们得搭个便车 求你了 |
[45:37] | – Are you going up north? – Get in the car. | -你要去北边吗 -上车 |
[45:38] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[45:39] | No, we just need to get up near Lexington. | 不 我们就到列克星敦附近 |
[45:43] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[45:43] | I’ll take you as far as Knoxville, but that’s it. | 我最多只能带你们到诺克斯维尔 |
[45:45] | Thank you! Get in, get in, get in! | 谢谢 上车 上车 |
[45:48] | – Come on. Get on in, son. – Okay. | -来 上车 孩子 -好 |
[46:00] | – My God. Could you hear gunfire? – Yes. | -老天 你们听见枪声了吗 -听见了 |
[46:03] | I just started running. | 我刚开始跑 |
[46:04] | I turn around, | 一转身 |
[46:04] | and there was an old woman who’d been in a wheelchair. | 就看见一个坐轮椅的老太太 |
[46:07] | – They just killed her. – Oh, Jesus. | -被他们杀了 -天啊 |
[46:09] | I watched them. I thought they were gonna shoot me. | 我看着他们 以为他们要开枪打我 |
[46:11] | – I’m sorry, hon. – All right, there you go. | -抱歉 宝贝 -好了 来 |
[46:14] | – You’re okay. Okay? – Okay. | -你没事的 -好 |
[46:15] | – Are you okay back there? – Yes. | -你们没事吧 -没事 |
[46:18] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[46:19] | It’s like there’s no chain of command. Nobody in charge. | 一切都毫无秩序 没人管理 |
[46:23] | Everybody’s running around with their heads cut off. | 大家都无头苍蝇一样到处乱跑 |
[46:25] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[46:25] | We’ll get to Knoxville, get on a flight. | 我们去诺克斯维尔 去坐飞机 |
[46:27] | Yeah, if we can get there before they take off. | 前提是我们能在起飞前到那边 |
[46:30] | And if they let us through. | 并且他们放我们进去 |
[46:32] | I mean, that stupid lottery. | 我是说那个愚蠢的抽签 |
[46:35] | You know the government knew about all this, | 政府早就知道了这一切 |
[46:37] | and all they did was pick the rich fat cats. | 而他们唯一的举措就是选了那些有钱的家伙 |
[46:40] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[46:43] | Hey, is your son, uh, is he hungry? | 你儿子 他饿吗 |
[46:45] | We got a sandwich here. | 我们有个三明治 |
[46:47] | You know what? It would be really good | 还真是 能让他吃点东西 |
[46:48] | for him to eat something. Thank you. | 真是太好了 谢谢 |
[46:50] | We got a turkey sandwich, sweetheart. Does that sound nice? | 我们有个火鸡三明治 宝贝 你喜欢吗 |
[46:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:55] | What do we say? | 我们该说什么 |
[46:56] | What do you say, sweetheart? | 你该说什么 宝贝 |
[46:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:00] | Well, you are welcome, pal. | 不客气 伙计 |
[47:02] | Are you two out here all by yourselves? | 你们俩就这么孤身二人吗 |
[47:04] | No. My husband, | 不 还有我丈夫 |
[47:08] | We got separated. | 但我们走散了 |
[47:09] | He’s on a plane. | 他在飞机上 |
[47:11] | A plane? | 飞机 |
[47:14] | Ralph, they’re wearing those bracelets that we saw on the news. | 拉尔夫 他们戴了我们在新闻上看到的手环 |
[47:18] | Y’all got picked? | 你们都被选中了吗 |
[47:19] | Why aren’t you on that plane with him? | 那你们怎么没和他一起上飞机 |
[47:21] | My son, he has a medical condition, so they wouldn’t let us on. | 我儿子 他患有疾病 所以他们不让我们登机 |
[47:25] | What a shame. | 真可惜 |
[47:30] | That’s a damn shame. | 太可惜了 |
[48:34] | No, wait! Wait! | 不 等等 等等 |
[48:39] | Shit. | 该死 |
[48:42] | Work, you stupid piece of shit. | 找信号啊 破玩意 |
[49:10] | Finally. | 总算通了 |
[49:18] | – John? – Hey, Ali? | -约翰 -艾丽 |
[49:19] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到吗 |
[49:20] | Thank God. Ali, are you okay? | 谢天谢地 艾丽 你还好吗 |
[49:22] | John. Did you get my text? | 约翰 你收到我的短信了吗 |
[49:25] | Hey, Ali, I can’t hear you. | 艾丽 我听不清 |
[49:26] | – Hello? – Where are you guys? | -喂 -你们在哪 |
[49:28] | – Are you at your dad’s? – John, if you can hear me… | -你们在你爸家吗 -约翰 你听得到的话 |
[49:30] | – I can’t hear you. – …please meet us at my dad’s. | -我听不清你说话 -拜托 在我爸家会合 |
[49:33] | – That’s where we’re headed. – Ali… | -我们正在去那 -艾丽 |
[49:43] | – Is that Dad? – Yeah, that’s him. | -是爸爸吗 -对 是他 |
[49:45] | – Where is he? – I don’t know. The phone’s not working. | -他在哪 -我不知道 电话信号不好 |
[49:47] | – I wanna see him. – I know. | -我想见他 -我知道 |
[49:49] | We’re gonna meet him at Grandpa’s. | 我们去外公家跟他会合 |
[49:51] | It’s okay. He’s gonna meet us there. | 没事的 他会在那里跟我们会合 |
[50:15] | Kiss my ass, Clarke! | 去你的 克拉克 |
[50:21] | Come on, guys. Everybody in. We gotta get moving. | 动作快点 大家都上车 我们要出发了 |
[50:26] | Excuse me. | 请问一下 |
[50:28] | – Where are you headed? – North. | -你们要往哪里去 -往北 |
[50:30] | – How far? – Canada. | -多远 -加拿大 |
[50:32] | Can you take me to Lexington, Kentucky? | 你可以带我去肯塔基州的列克星顿吗 |
[50:34] | It’s on the way there. | 刚好跟你顺路 |
[50:36] | Okay, but you gotta get in now. | 好 但你现在就要上车 |
[50:37] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你 太感谢了 |
[51:22] | So, what do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[51:25] | What? | 什么 |
[51:25] | What do I do? | 我是做什么的 |
[51:30] | They’re selecting people based on their professions. | 他们是根据职业来选人的 |
[51:33] | Like my mom, she was selected because she’s a doctor. | 就像我妈 因为她是医生 所以被选上了 |
[51:39] | I’m a structural engineer. I build buildings. | 我是建筑工程师 我建建筑 |
[51:44] | We definitely need those. | 我们当然需要这种人才了 |
[51:47] | Hey, I’m John. | 我叫约翰 |
[51:48] | Colin. | 我叫科林 |
[51:50] | Good to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[51:51] | You as well. You as well. | 我也是 我也是 |
[51:53] | So, if your mum got accepted, why are you not with your family? | 既然你妈被选中了 为何你没跟家人在一起 |
[51:59] | I haven’t spoken to my family in seven years. | 我已经七年没跟家人说过话了 |
[52:03] | I found out about all this through my sister. | 我是通过我妹得知这一切的 |
[52:05] | Yeah. Me and my mom, we had our issues. | 对 我跟我妈 我们之间有矛盾 |
[52:10] | So much for holding grudges, right? | 记仇到这种程度 是吧 |
[52:14] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[52:18] | I don’t like flying. Thought I’d walk. | 我不喜欢坐飞机 想着还是走去吧 |
[52:23] | I lost my wife and son at the military base, | 我在军事基地跟妻子和儿子走散了 |
[52:25] | and I’m trying to meet up with them now. | 我现在正在努力跟他们会合 |
[52:35] | All right, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[52:37] | So my boy Manny that’s driving, | 开车的是我兄弟曼尼 |
[52:39] | he knows some pilots in Canada. | 他认识几个在加拿大的飞行员 |
[52:41] | That’s where we’re all headed. | 我们都要去那里 |
[52:43] | They’re giving some people rides to the shelters. | 他们要送一些人去避难所 |
[52:47] | But the shelters are classified. | 但避难所的地点是机密 |
[52:49] | How do they even know where they’re going? | 他们怎么知道要去哪里 |
[52:50] | They’ve been tracking the military flights to Greenland. | 他们一直在追踪飞往格陵兰岛的军用班机 |
[52:53] | Greenland? | 格陵兰岛 |
[52:56] | You should come with us. | 你应该跟我们一起去 |
[52:57] | Nah, thanks, | 不了 谢谢 |
[52:59] | but I gotta find my wife and family in Kentucky. | 我得去肯塔基州找我的妻子跟家人 |
[53:02] | So find ’em and meet up with us after. | 那就找到他们 然后跟我们会合 |
[53:04] | We’re taking off from Osgoode. | 我们要从奥斯古德起飞 |
[53:06] | It’s a small city right across the border. | 那是个在边境附近的小城市 |
[53:11] | How do you know you’re even gonna get in? | 你怎么知道你们能够进避难所 |
[53:14] | Only one way to find out, right? | 去了才知道 不是吗 |
[53:59] | You know, it’s gonna be tough getting that far north, | 要向北走那么远 一路到列克星顿 |
[54:03] | all the way up to Lexington. | 会很辛苦的 |
[54:08] | I mean, it’s crazy out here. | 我是说 现在情况很疯狂 |
[54:12] | Are you sure you don’t wanna just come with us? | 你确定你们不要直接跟着我们走吗 |
[54:16] | You know, get on a plane? | 搭上飞机 |
[54:20] | I already tried that. It didn’t work, | 我已经试过了 没有用 |
[54:21] | so I just need to get to my dad’s. | 所以我得去我爸家 |
[54:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:32] | Ralph, what is it? | 拉尔夫 怎么了 |
[54:37] | I just… I can’t… | 我只是 我无法 |
[54:39] | I can’t believe all them soldiers at the airport, | 我无法相信那些在机场的军人 |
[54:41] | that they would turn that boy away. | 居然会拒绝那个男孩 |
[54:43] | I mean, with a face like that? | 我是说 这么可爱的男孩 |
[54:47] | She already told you that’s what happened. | 她已经告诉你事情的经过了 |
[54:50] | Yeah, well, maybe… | 对 或许 |
[54:52] | maybe if he had some different family with him… | 或许给他换个家庭就行了 |
[55:00] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[55:02] | Wait. What are you doing? Why are you stopping? | 等等 你在做什么 为什么要停车 |
[55:04] | Ralph! | 拉尔夫 |
[55:07] | Look, your husband, he abandoned you. But you don’t gotta worry. | 听着 你丈夫抛弃你们了 但你不用担心 |
[55:11] | I’m gonna get your son to safety, I promise you. | 我会带你儿子去安全的地方 我答应你 |
[55:13] | I’m gonna get him on that plane. | 我会带他上飞机 |
[55:15] | – Ralph. Wait. – No. You don’t have to… | -拉尔夫 等等 -不要 你不需要… |
[55:17] | Where are you going? Oh, my God! | 你要去哪里 天啊 |
[55:19] | Get out of the car, quick! | 下车 快点 |
[55:20] | – Ralph. – No! | -拉尔夫 -不要 |
[55:23] | No! No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[55:25] | – Unlock it, Judy. – No. | -解锁车门 茱蒂 -不要 |
[55:26] | – Judy, unlock the door. – No. | -茱蒂 解锁车门 -不要 |
[55:28] | – Don’t unlock the door! – God damn it, Judy! | -不要解锁车门 -该死 茱蒂 |
[55:29] | – Unlock the goddamn door! – Don’t do it! Don’t unlock… | -把车门解锁 -拜托不要 不要解锁 |
[55:33] | – No, no! – Come here. I don’t wanna hurt you. | -不要 -过来 我不想伤害你 |
[55:35] | No! I’m not coming! | 不要 我不要过去 |
[55:36] | Get out of the car. Come here! Get out! | 下车 过来 出来 |
[55:39] | Come here. I don’t wanna hurt you. | 过来 我不想伤害你 |
[55:41] | Ralph! | 拉尔夫 |
[55:42] | – Get out of the car. Come here! – Mom! | -下车 过来 -妈妈 |
[55:44] | Get out of the car! | 给我下车 |
[55:45] | No! | 不要 |
[55:46] | – Kid, stop it! No! – Don’t take him! No! | -小鬼 闭嘴 -不要带他走 不要 |
[55:48] | – Stop! – Don’t take him! | -别挣扎了 -不要带他走 |
[55:50] | – Mom! – Stop it! | -妈妈 -别挣扎了 |
[55:52] | – I don’t wanna hurt you, okay? – God, I’m so sorry! | -我不想伤害你 -天啊 真对不起 |
[55:55] | – No! No! Mom! – I don’t wanna hurt you, okay? | -不要 妈妈 -我不想伤害你 好吗 |
[55:56] | I’m gonna take care of your son, I promise. | 我会照顾你儿子的 我保证 |
[55:58] | – Lock the door, Judy. – Don’t take him! | -锁上车门 茱蒂 -不要带他走 |
[56:00] | No, what are you doing? Open the door! | 不要 你们在做什么 打开车门 |
[56:03] | Nathan, open the door! Open the door! | 内森 开门 开门 |
[56:07] | No! | 不要 |
[56:08] | No! | 不要 |
[56:13] | No! | 不要 |
[56:20] | Stop! | 停车 |
[56:21] | Stop! Stop! | 停车 停车 |
[56:24] | Stop, stop, stop! | 停车 停车 |
[56:30] | Stop! | 停车 |
[56:33] | Stop! | 停车 |
[56:37] | What do I… | 我该怎么… |
[56:44] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[57:17] | Where are you from? | 你从哪里来的 |
[57:22] | I’m from Atlanta. | 我来自亚特兰大 |
[57:24] | Nope. | 不是 |
[57:28] | Not what I’m asking. | 那不是我要问的 |
[57:32] | Where were you born? | 你在哪里出生的 |
[57:36] | What does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[57:38] | What matters is you don’t deserve that band. | 重要的是你不配得到那个手环 |
[57:45] | All right, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[57:46] | You’re gonna give it to me. | 你要把它给我 |
[57:50] | It wouldn’t do you any good. | 这对你没有任何好处 |
[57:52] | It’s got my name on it. | 上面有我的名字 |
[57:54] | It wouldn’t work for you. | 这对你没有用 |
[57:57] | You’re gonna give me your license too. | 你也要给我你的证件 |
[58:05] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[58:09] | Just… | 就 |
[58:10] | Come on. All right, listen. | 拜托 好吧 听着 |
[58:13] | Give me the goddamn band. | 给我那该死的手环 |
[58:18] | I’m not giving you the band. | 我不会给你手环的 |
[58:21] | Come on, fellas. | 拜托 伙计 |
[58:23] | Guys, he just said that it’s not gonna work. | 伙计们 他刚说了那不会有用的 |
[58:24] | Stay out of it! | 别管闲事 |
[58:51] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[59:00] | Oh, my God, they’re fighting! | 天啊 他们在打架 |
[59:10] | – Pull over! – I’m trying. | -靠边停车 -我正在努力 |
[59:19] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[1:00:24] | Just give us the band! | 赶快给我们手环 |
[1:03:14] | Need ride? | 要搭车吗 |
[1:03:17] | – Where are you going? – Aeropuerto. | -你们要去哪里 -机场 |
[1:03:20] | Aeropuerto in Knoxville? | 诺克斯维尔的机场 |
[1:03:21] | – Sí, Knoxville. Okay? – Sí. | -对 诺克斯维尔 可以吗 -对 |
[1:03:23] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:31] | This bracelet is broken. It’s not gonna go on. | 这个手环断掉了 戴不上 |
[1:03:35] | Well, find something. Find a rubber band or something. | 想个办法吧 找一条皮筋什么的 |
[1:03:39] | Just figure it out. | 想个办法就对了 |
[1:03:45] | Don’t you worry. It’s gonna be okay. | 你不要担心 不会有事的 |
[1:03:52] | You’re gonna see your mom again, okay? | 你会再见到你妈妈的 好吗 |
[1:03:58] | What did you do? | 你做了什么啊 |
[1:04:00] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[1:04:02] | I gave us a chance. I gave that boy a chance. | 我给了我们机会 我给了这孩子机会 |
[1:04:05] | Oh, shit. Okay. | 该死 好吧 |
[1:04:09] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:04:11] | Okay. Hold on. Let me get this thing. | 好吧 等等 让我把这东西弄好 |
[1:04:20] | Just rubber-band it, huh? | 直接用皮筋套上 是吧 |
[1:04:27] | Now you listen to me. | 听好了 |
[1:04:29] | You wanna see your mama again, you do exactly as I tell you. | 如果你想再见到你妈妈 就要照我说的做 |
[1:04:33] | When them soldiers ask you who we are, | 那些士兵问你我们是谁时 |
[1:04:34] | we are your parents. | 你要说我们是你的父母 |
[1:04:36] | You understand me? | 懂了吗 |
[1:04:37] | Do you understand me? | 懂了吗 |
[1:04:40] | Just do what he says and it’s all gonna be okay. | 照他说的做 一切都会没事的 |
[1:04:44] | All right. Come on. | 好了 快点 |
[1:04:46] | Let’s do this. | 我们走吧 |
[1:04:54] | Selectees only! Bar codes or wristbands! | 仅限被选中的人 出示二维码或手环 |
[1:04:58] | When we get up there, you show your bracelet. | 我们到了那里的时候 出示你的手环 |
[1:05:00] | And you show ’em yours, | 你也把你的给他们看 |
[1:05:01] | and you don’t say a word. You hear me? | 不准说话 听到了吗 |
[1:05:03] | You hear me? Don’t say a word. | 听到了吗 不准说话 |
[1:05:04] | Just be easy, Ralph. | 放轻松 拉尔夫 |
[1:05:07] | Back up. Back up. | 退后 退后 |
[1:05:09] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快走 快走 |
[1:05:19] | Coming through. We got bracelets. | 借过 我们有手环 |
[1:05:21] | We got bracelets here. Coming through. | 我们这里有手环 借过 |
[1:05:23] | We got a bracelet here. | 我们这里有手环 |
[1:05:25] | We’ve got bracelets here. Coming through. | 我们这里有手环 借过 |
[1:05:27] | We’ve got bracelets here. Coming through. | 我们这里有手环 借过 |
[1:05:30] | We’ve got a bracelet here. We’ve got bracelets here. | 我们这里有手环 我们这里有手环 |
[1:05:34] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[1:05:34] | You can’t come through. Selectees only. | 你们不能过去 仅限被选中的人 |
[1:05:37] | Selectees only. Hold on. | 仅限被选中的人 等等 |
[1:05:38] | Selectees only, please. | 仅限被选中的人 |
[1:05:41] | Show him your bracelet. | 给他看你的手环 |
[1:05:43] | Sir, what about his? | 先生 他的呢 |
[1:05:43] | – It’s right here. – Okay. Let me see. | -就在这里 -好 让我看看 |
[1:05:46] | That’s my son. That’s my wife. | 这是我儿子 这是我妻子 |
[1:05:47] | Show him your bracelets, your wristbands. | 给他看你们的手环 |
[1:05:49] | Okay. Go through. Go through. | 好 进去吧 |
[1:05:51] | Come on, Judy. Let’s go. | 走吧 茱蒂 我们走吧 |
[1:05:52] | Hey! Wait, wait. What about yours? | 等等 那你的手环呢 |
[1:05:54] | I need all three. | 三个手环都要给我看 |
[1:05:55] | Look, that’s my son, my wife. | 听着 这是我的儿子和妻子 |
[1:05:57] | Sir, somebody stole mine earlier. | 长官 之前有人偷走了我的手环 |
[1:06:00] | I’m telling you, sir. | 我说的是真的 长官 |
[1:06:01] | Somebody stole my bracelet earlier. | 之前有人偷走了我的手环 |
[1:06:03] | This is my boy, and this is my wife. | 这是我儿子 这是我妻子 |
[1:06:05] | Please. Please. | 拜托了 求求你 |
[1:06:06] | Okay. Let me go talk to my commander. | 好吧 我去跟长官说一声 |
[1:06:08] | They’re not my parents. | 他们不是我的父母 |
[1:06:12] | – No. This is my son. – They took me | -不是 这是我儿子 -他们把我 |
[1:06:14] | from my mom. | 从我妈身边抢走 |
[1:06:15] | No, he’s just scared. This is my son. | 不是的 他只是害怕了 这是我儿子 |
[1:06:16] | – He’s nervous right now… – No, I’m not. | -他现在很紧张 -我才没有 |
[1:06:18] | I’m your mama. | 我是你妈妈啊 |
[1:06:19] | He’s just scared right now. He’s scared. | 他只是现在很害怕 他很害怕 |
[1:06:22] | – Give me your wristband. – No, no, he… This is my… | -把你的手环给我 -不 他… 这是我… |
[1:06:24] | This is the bracelet for the family. | 这手环是供一家人使用的 |
[1:06:27] | Sir… | 先生 |
[1:06:28] | MPs! | 宪兵 |
[1:06:29] | No, no, no. Listen. | 不不不 听着 |
[1:06:30] | – He isn’t yours. – They’re not my parents! | -他不是你们的孩子 -他们不是我父母 |
[1:06:32] | – Security! – No, no, no! Please. | -警卫 -不 不 求你了 |
[1:06:34] | Let’s get him on a plane! Let’s get him on a plane! | 把他送上飞机 把他送上飞机 |
[1:06:36] | No! That’s my son! Wait! | 不 那是我儿子 等一下 |
[1:06:38] | He’s only seven. He needs to get on a plane! | 他才七岁 他得上飞机 |
[1:06:41] | – Check his bracelet. – I got you. It’s gonna be all right. | -检查一下他的手环 -有我在 没事的 |
[1:06:43] | Okay, we’re gonna figure this out. It’s okay. | 好了 我们来想想怎么办 没事的 |
[1:06:46] | Let me see your wristband, bud. | 让我看下你的手环 孩子 |
[1:06:49] | Says you’ve been rejected. | 扫描结果显示你被拒绝登机了 |
[1:06:51] | You don’t look too good, big guy. | 你看起来不太好 小伙子 |
[1:06:53] | Are you sick? It’s gonna be all right, all right? Don’t cry. | 你生病了吗 没事的 好吗 别哭 |
[1:06:57] | Come on. Let’s go figure this out. | 来吧 我们想想解决办法 |
[1:07:21] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[1:07:22] | No sé. Aeropuerto still a long distance. | 不知道 离机场还远着呢 |
[1:07:28] | – No, no, no. – I have to go. | -别下车 -我得走了 |
[1:08:03] | Excuse me! Coming through! Coming through! | 不好意思 借过 借过一下 |
[1:08:06] | Excuse me! Coming through! | 不好意思 借过 |
[1:08:08] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[1:08:11] | My son… A man and a woman, they took him. | 我儿子 有一男一女把他抢走了 |
[1:08:14] | They said something about coming here for a flight. | 他们提到说要到这里坐飞机 |
[1:08:17] | Ma’am, I can’t hear you. | 女士 我听不清你说话 |
[1:08:18] | They took my wristband. | 他们拿走了我的手环 |
[1:08:20] | You probably scanned it. Nathan Garrity. | 你应该扫描过 名字是内森·加里蒂 |
[1:08:22] | We’ve had hundreds of kids through here. | 已经有几百个孩子进去了 |
[1:08:24] | Look, maybe try the FEMA camp across the street. | 听着 要不去对面的应急管理局营地问问吧 |
[1:08:48] | Move! Move! | 让一下 让一下 |
[1:08:49] | You need to fill out this consent form. | 你需要填一下这张同意书 |
[1:08:52] | The soldier at the checkpoint said you might have my son here. | 检查点的士兵说我儿子可能在你们这里 |
[1:08:54] | – You need to wait in line. – Listen to me! | -你得先排队 -听我说 |
[1:08:56] | – You need to wait in line! – I need to find my son. | -你得去排队 -我得找到我儿子 |
[1:08:58] | We’re doing our best. | 我们已经竭尽所能了 |
[1:08:59] | He’s seven years old! He was taken from me! | 他才七岁 他被人抢走了 |
[1:09:01] | Somebody just listen to me! | 有没有人能听我说一句 |
[1:09:02] | Ma’am. Please. Come here. Talk to me. | 女士 请来这边 和我说吧 |
[1:09:04] | – What’s going on? – I’m trying to find my son. | -怎么回事 -我在找我儿子 |
[1:09:06] | He’s seven years old. He’s diabetic. He was taken from me. | 他才七岁 有糖尿病 被人从我身边抢走了 |
[1:09:08] | Somebody said he could be over here. | 有人说他可能会在这里 |
[1:09:10] | I’ll help you find your son, | 我来帮你找你儿子 |
[1:09:11] | but you need to calm down. Okay? Follow me. | 但你得先冷静下来 好吗 跟我来 |
[1:09:18] | Let’s check the pediatric tent. | 我们去儿科帐篷找找 |
[1:09:23] | – Where? Where? – Right here. | -哪里 在哪里 – 就在这里 |
[1:09:24] | – This one? – Yes. | -这里吗 -对 |
[1:09:28] | You see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[1:09:30] | – No, he’s not in there. – Let’s try around here. | -没有 他不在里面 -去那边找找 |
[1:09:40] | You see him? | 看到他了吗 |
[1:09:42] | No, he’s not in here. | 没有 他不在这里 |
[1:09:46] | – How about here? – No, he’s not here either. | -这里呢 -没有 他也不在这里 |
[1:09:48] | It’s okay. It’s okay. We’ll find him. | 没事 别着急 我们会找到他的 |
[1:09:50] | Check this one here. | 看下这边吧 |
[1:10:09] | Nathan! Nathan. | 内森 内森 |
[1:10:12] | – Mom! – Oh, honey! Oh, my God. | -妈妈 -宝贝 天啊 |
[1:10:15] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:10:16] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:10:19] | I’m so sorry! | 对不起 |
[1:10:23] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[1:10:26] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[1:10:28] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[1:10:31] | I’ll never let that happen again. I’m so sorry. | 我不会再让这样的事发生了 对不起 |
[1:10:37] | I’m fine, Mom. | 我没事 妈妈 |
[1:10:38] | He’s a remarkable young man. | 他是个了不起的小伙子 |
[1:10:42] | – You’re Allison. – Yeah. | -你是艾丽森吧 -对 |
[1:10:43] | He’s type one diabetic. I’ve gotta check his levels. | 他有一型糖尿病 我得检查一下他的血糖值 |
[1:10:47] | He told us. | 他告诉我们了 |
[1:10:48] | We checked his levels twice. | 我们已经检查过两次血糖了 |
[1:10:50] | Gave him some insulin, new pump. | 给他注射了一些胰岛素 换了新的储药器 |
[1:10:52] | If I can get you to sign this release form, | 你如果在授权书上签字的话 |
[1:10:54] | I can move you guys into a family tent. | 我就可以把你们转移到家庭帐篷去 |
[1:10:59] | No, um… we’re going to my father’s. | 不 我们要去我爸家 |
[1:11:03] | I lost my… I lost my husband. We’re gonna find him. | 我…我和我丈夫失散了 我们得找到他 |
[1:11:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:11:08] | Where does your father live? | 你父亲住在哪里 |
[1:11:10] | In Lexington. Near Lexington. | 列克星顿 列克星顿附近 |
[1:11:13] | Okay. Maybe I can get you on a military bus | 好 我也许可以帮你找辆 |
[1:11:16] | heading in that direction. | 往那边开的军用班车 |
[1:11:17] | And I also put together a week’s supply of glucose tabs, | 我还打包了一周量的血糖测量卡 |
[1:11:20] | and insulin, and test strips, so… | 胰岛素还有检测试纸 |
[1:11:23] | I wish I could give you more, but it’s all we have. | 我也希望能多给你些 但我们只有这么多了 |
[1:11:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:12:17] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:13:00] | …see on camera at this moment, | 目前显示的画面 |
[1:13:02] | but the city is mostly burning… | 但整座城市几乎都在燃烧 |
[1:13:04] | Governments continue to struggle to contain the social chao… | 政府仍在努力遏制社会暴动… |
[1:13:07] | …again, this livestream video that’s gone viral. | 这段现场视频已传遍全网 |
[1:13:08] | 突发新闻 直播视频拍到致命一刻 | |
[1:13:10] | We have to warn you, these images are disturbing. | 事先提示 接下来的画面可能会造成不适 |
[1:13:13] | All of downtown is on fire, man. | 市中心已经淹没在火海里了 |
[1:13:16] | Check it out. There’s another one. | 快看 又来了一个 |
[1:13:20] | Wait. Is that coming towards us? Wait. Holy… | 等等 是朝我们来的吗 操 |
[1:13:22] | Yo, run! | 快跑 |
[1:13:26] | Yet another shocking image… | 又一个令人震惊的画面… |
[1:13:28] | Sometimes they come down and… | 它们有时会掉下来… |
[1:13:29] | 克拉克足以毁灭地球的碎片 预计撞击时间 | |
[1:13:30] | They come out of nowhere, you know? There’s no warning. | 它们总是突然出现 毫无征兆 |
[1:13:33] | – We’re just trying to keep up. – Yeah. | -我们只能随机应变 -嗯 |
[1:13:35] | And, uh… | 而且 |
[1:13:37] | having in the back of our head that tomorrow we’re… | 潜意识里已经知道 明天我们就… |
[1:13:40] | It’s all gonna be for nothing. | 这一切终究是徒劳 |
[1:14:59] | 我是约翰·加里蒂 你们的车我开走了 如果我能活下来 我保证把车还回来 | |
[1:15:16] | 艾丽森 我们去我爸家了 在那会合 | |
[1:15:20] | Now it comes. | 现在才收到 |
[1:15:48] | What a load of shit. | 真是胡扯 |
[1:15:54] | Looks like I’m gonna have to | 看来我下一轮 |
[1:15:55] | dip into my savings for this next round. | 要掏点积蓄出来才行 |
[1:16:02] | You’re alone. Where’s Allison? | 你怎么一个人 艾丽森呢 |
[1:16:05] | – Where is she? – I was hoping she’d be here. | -她在哪 -我还以为她在这里 |
[1:16:07] | Why are my friends stuck here babysitting me | 我朋友都为了陪我困在这里 |
[1:16:10] | while my daughter and grandson are out there alone, | 我女儿和外孙却独自在外 |
[1:16:13] | and I’m here with no way to find them? | 而我根本没法找到他们 |
[1:16:14] | We lost each other at the airfield, | 我们在机场走散了 |
[1:16:16] | and she left me a note to meet her here. | 她给我留言说在这里会合 |
[1:16:19] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[1:16:24] | Maybe we should go. | 我们可能该走了 |
[1:16:26] | She told me you were moving back in. | 她告诉我你要搬回去 |
[1:16:28] | Let me guess, you had another fight? | 怎么 你们又吵架了吗 |
[1:16:30] | We both want the same thing, | 我们的目的一致 |
[1:16:32] | okay, for them to get here safely. | 好吗 我们都想让他们平安到达这里 |
[1:16:34] | So why don’t we try to work together? | 所以我们何不齐心协力 |
[1:16:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:16:39] | Did you try the landline? | 你试过打座机吗 |
[1:16:41] | Go ahead. I tried about an hour ago again. | 你试试吧 我一小时前又试过一次 |
[1:16:44] | Keeps going straight to voice mail. | 老是直接转到语音信箱 |
[1:16:46] | Or you get that stupid government message. | 不然就跳到那个白痴政府通知 |
[1:16:51] | God, you would think technology would work in emergencies. | 天啊 科技不是应该在紧要关头发挥作用吗 |
[1:17:01] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:17:03] | – Nothing. – Come on. | -没什么 -说吧 |
[1:17:07] | It’s been a long day. | 这一天太漫长了 |
[1:17:11] | Just want ’em back. I just… | 我只想找回他们 我只想… |
[1:18:00] | Okay, there’s a pay phone there. Let’s try that. | 那里有个电话亭 我们去试试 |
[1:18:09] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:18:16] | Hello? Where? Stay there. Stay right there. | 喂 在哪里 待在那别动 |
[1:18:19] | – Where are they? – Down the road. Let’s go. | -他们在哪里 -就在附近 我们走 |
[1:18:51] | I’m sorry, honey. I tried. I tried. | 对不起 亲爱的 我尽力了 我尽力了 |
[1:18:55] | I know. It’s okay. | 我知道 没关系 |
[1:18:57] | Kiddo. | 小家伙 |
[1:18:59] | – How you doing? – Good. | -你怎么样 -很好 |
[1:19:00] | Yeah? Here. | 是吗 过来 |
[1:19:02] | Come here. How you doing? Okay? | 让我抱抱 你还好吗 |
[1:19:05] | Thanks for looking after your mom, bud. | 谢谢你照顾妈妈 小伙子 |
[1:19:13] | Hi, Dad. | 爸 |
[1:19:15] | Hey, sunflower. | 我的宝贝 |
[1:19:30] | Come on, honey. Let’s get you guys home. | 走吧 宝贝 我们回家 |
[1:19:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:19:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:19:42] | All right, welcome. | 到了 欢迎回家 |
[1:19:43] | You hungry? What do you wanna eat? | 你饿不饿 想吃点什么 |
[1:19:45] | – Pancakes. – Pancakes. Syrup? | -松饼 -松饼 要糖浆吗 |
[1:19:48] | – Yeah! – Yeah! | -要 -好 |
[1:19:49] | – No. – No. | -不行 -不能放 |
[1:19:50] | – No. I forgot. – We don’t have enough insulin as it is. | -不行 我忘了 -我们没那么多胰岛素 |
[1:19:54] | – I have his medication here. – You do? | -我把他的药带来了 -是吗 |
[1:19:55] | Yeah. It was out of the fridge for a long time, | 嗯 在常温下放了很久 |
[1:19:58] | but it should still be good. | 但应该还能用 |
[1:20:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:02] | You remember where this goes? | 你记得这个放哪里吗 |
[1:20:05] | – What do you want? Some water? – Some water, yeah. | -你想喝点什么 水吗 -喝点水吧 |
[1:20:09] | Way to go. All right! | 好样的 好 |
[1:20:10] | – This good? – Yep! Perfect. | -这个可以吗 -当然 完美 |
[1:20:13] | – “Perfectomundo.” – We should check the news. | -再适合不过了 -我们应该看看新闻 |
[1:20:16] | What do you think? | 你有什么想法 |
[1:20:17] | At approximately 8:47 a.M. Eastern Standard Time tomorrow, | 明日上午 于东部标准时间大约8点47分 |
[1:20:22] | the largest fragment from Clarke is expected to land | 克拉克最大的一枚碎片将撞击 |
[1:20:24] | somewhere between North Africa and Europe. | 北非与欧洲间的某处 |
[1:20:27] | Space agencies tracking this fragment are predicting | 追踪此碎片的各国宇航局预测 |
[1:20:30] | an extinction-level event to extend around the globe, | 这次撞击将造成波及全球的灭绝级事件 |
[1:20:35] | giving the limited number of people chosen by their skill sets | 只有少数因技能被选中的人 |
[1:20:38] | the greatest chance of survival. | 有最大的存活几率 |
[1:20:41] | Here again is the classified footage discovered earlier today | 这是今日早些时候被发现的机密视频 |
[1:20:44] | showing the sophistication of the five bunkers | 展示了位于格陵兰岛图勒空军基地附近的 |
[1:20:44] | 世界末日 机密避难所被发现位于格陵兰岛 | |
[1:20:46] | near Thule Air Force Base in Greenland. | 五个设施齐全的地堡 |
[1:20:49] | They are in Greenland. | 他们在格陵兰岛 |
[1:20:50] | Built during the Cold War in case of nuclear fallout… | 地堡是冷战时期为防核辐射而建… |
[1:20:52] | – He was right. – Who was right? | -他是对的 -谁是对的 |
[1:20:53] | …the bunkers are self-sufficient | 地堡能自给自足 |
[1:20:55] | with underground water tanks… | 并配有地下水库… |
[1:20:57] | Just this really good guy. | 一个好人 |
[1:20:58] | …hydroponic seed farms, medical supplies and oxygen generators. | 水培农场 医疗用品和制氧机 |
[1:20:59] | 世界末日 机密避难所被发现位于格陵兰岛 | |
[1:21:02] | – A lot of good that’ll do us now. – The footage is older than me. | -这视频现在才放出来有什么用 -这视频比我还老 |
[1:21:05] | Who knows what shape it’s in? | 谁知道那地方现在什么状况 |
[1:21:07] | At least here we’ll be together. | 至少我们能一起待在这里 |
[1:21:10] | What are you doing, John? | 你在做什么 约翰 |
[1:21:12] | There’s another way for us to get there. | 还有个办法能去那里 |
[1:21:14] | – Where? – To Greenland. | -哪里 -格陵兰岛 |
[1:21:16] | There are pilots going from up in Canada. | 加拿大有飞行员 |
[1:21:19] | They’re taking people. They’re not military. | 他们要带人过去 他们不是军方的 |
[1:21:21] | Look, it’s just over 12 hours to Osgoode. | 听着 这里到奥斯古德只需要十二小时 |
[1:21:23] | But we can do it in nine. | 我们可以缩短到九小时 |
[1:21:24] | And then it’s another six to eight hours for the flight. | 然后再飞六到八个小时 |
[1:21:28] | We can make this. | 我们能做得到 |
[1:21:29] | I don’t have my bracelet. What if they don’t let us in? | 我的手环不在 万一他们不让我们上飞机呢 |
[1:21:31] | They’ve already flagged Nathan. | 他们已经标记过内森了 |
[1:21:32] | Honey, it’s our only chance. | 宝贝 这是我们唯一的机会了 |
[1:21:34] | Now listen. We can either stay here or we can give it a shot. | 听着 我们要么留在这里 要么再试一次 |
[1:21:37] | But if we give it a shot, | 如果要再试一次 |
[1:21:38] | I swear I will get us into those bunkers. | 我保证会把大家都带进那些地堡 |
[1:21:42] | But if we’re gonna go, | 如果要去的话 |
[1:21:44] | we gotta go now. | 我们现在就得出发 |
[1:21:47] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[1:21:49] | – Okay. Let’s do it. – All right. | -行 就这么做 -好 |
[1:21:50] | Nathan, let’s get ready. We left some clothes in the guest room. | 内森 我们去准备 之前留了些衣服在客房 |
[1:21:53] | What about the pancakes? | 不吃松饼了吗 |
[1:21:54] | I’ll make ’em. Don’t worry. They’re on their way. | 我来做 别担心 一会就好 |
[1:22:06] | Okay, Nathan. | 好了 内森 |
[1:22:08] | Go ahead, take your clothes off. | 来 把衣服脱掉 |
[1:22:09] | There you go. All right, step in. | 好了 进去吧 |
[1:22:12] | Shampoo’s over there. Grab that. | 洗发水在那里 拿着 |
[1:22:14] | Okay. Go ahead. Wash yourself. | 好了 自己洗一洗 |
[1:22:18] | Good job. | 真棒 |
[1:22:20] | Okay. Hurry up. | 好了 快点 |
[1:22:38] | You need to pack some clothes, Dale. | 你需要打包些衣物 戴尔 |
[1:22:40] | We barely have enough time as it is. | 我们时间本就不够了 |
[1:22:42] | Ah, somebody’s gotta stay and watch Beck. | 得有人留下照看贝克 |
[1:22:44] | Mary’d kill me if I left him. | 如果我把它丢下不管玛丽会杀了我的 |
[1:22:48] | Man, she spent hours in here. | 老天 她成天都待在这里 |
[1:22:50] | Now I can’t separate the smell from my memory of her anymore. | 如今我已无法将对她的回忆与这里的气味区分 |
[1:22:55] | God. | 老天 |
[1:22:57] | Hay and horse shit. | 都是稻草和马粪的气味 |
[1:23:00] | Dale, | 戴尔 |
[1:23:02] | this isn’t some storm you can ride out. | 这不是你能安全躲过去的风暴 |
[1:23:07] | Look… | 听着 |
[1:23:09] | I don’t fold when things get rough. | 我不会在困境前退缩 |
[1:23:15] | I know you guys’ marriage was on the rocks. | 我知道你们的婚姻磕磕绊绊 |
[1:23:18] | Every marriage goes through shit. | 每场婚姻都会经历挫折 |
[1:23:21] | Every marriage goes through shit. | 每场婚姻都是如此 |
[1:23:24] | That don’t mean you get to jump into another woman’s bed. | 但那不意味着和别的女人上床就理所应当 |
[1:23:31] | You’re right. I did. | 你说的没错 我是那么做了 |
[1:23:34] | And I’m gonna have to live with that for the rest of my life. | 而且我余生都将背负这个过错 |
[1:23:39] | I’m not expecting your forgiveness, Dale. | 我不期待你的原谅 戴尔 |
[1:23:42] | But if I get one thing right, | 但无论如何 |
[1:23:45] | I’m gonna get my son and my wife into that bunker. | 我都要把妻儿送进那个地堡去 |
[1:24:03] | Please come with us. | 请和我们一起走吧 |
[1:24:05] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:06] | Why are you being so stubborn? Just come. | 你为什么这么固执呢 和我们走吧 |
[1:24:09] | You know you’ll die here, Dale. | 留在这里会死的 戴尔 |
[1:24:11] | Of course I will. | 我当然会死 |
[1:24:12] | Today, tomorrow, 10 years from now, | 或许今天 或许明天 或许十年以后 |
[1:24:14] | don’t make no difference to me. | 对我来说没有区别 |
[1:24:17] | My Mary went to heaven in this place. | 我的玛丽在这里上了天堂 |
[1:24:22] | And when the good Lord’s ready for me to join her, | 当主准备好接我和她团聚 |
[1:24:24] | I’m gonna be right here in this place too… | 我也要在这里上天堂 |
[1:24:29] | bags packed. | 我准备好了 |
[1:24:46] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[1:24:52] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[1:24:56] | Nathan! | 内森 |
[1:24:59] | Kiddo, are you hurt? | 孩子 你受伤了吗 |
[1:25:01] | – How close do you think that hit? – Anything hit you? | -你觉得这次撞击地点有多近 -你被砸到了吗 |
[1:25:03] | That was close. | 非常近 |
[1:25:04] | All right, we gotta get out of here now. | 我们必须马上离开 |
[1:25:06] | Take my truck. It’s got a full tank of gas. | 开我的卡车 油箱是满的 |
[1:25:14] | Hold on, hold on. Let me get your booster. | 等等 我把你的增高坐垫装好 |
[1:25:18] | Up you go. | 上去吧 |
[1:25:21] | Take care of them. | 照顾好他们 |
[1:25:24] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:25:26] | I know you will, son. | 我知道你会的 孩子 |
[1:25:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:25:43] | When will I ever see you again, Grandpa? | 我什么时候能再见到你 外公 |
[1:25:47] | Grandpa… | 外公 |
[1:25:48] | Yeah, pretty soon. | 很快的 |
[1:25:50] | All this blows over, | 等这些都过去了 |
[1:25:51] | I’ll come up, visit you and the polar bears. | 我会去看你还有北极熊 |
[1:25:55] | Polar bears? | 北极熊 |
[1:25:56] | Well, yeah. You’re going to the North Pole, right? | 是呀 你要去北极 不是吗 |
[1:26:00] | Say hi to Santa for me. | 替我跟圣诞老人问好 |
[1:26:03] | Tell him I’m still mad about the coal. | 跟他说我还是对他送我煤块做礼物很生气 |
[1:26:19] | I-I love you, sunflower. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[1:26:24] | I love you too, Dad. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[1:26:36] | Mom would have been proud. | 妈妈会为你骄傲的 |
[1:26:39] | Of what? | 为什么 |
[1:26:41] | You finished the house. | 你把房子建好了 |
[1:26:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:27:13] | Bye, Grandpa. | 再见 外公 |
[1:28:03] | My friend Teddy says | 我的朋友泰迪说 |
[1:28:05] | your life flashes in front of your eyes when you die. | 人死的时候 一生会在眼前闪回 |
[1:28:12] | I think it would be better if it did that while you lived. | 我觉得要是活着的时候闪回就更好了 |
[1:28:16] | That way, you could see all the good memories and be happy. | 那样 就能看到所有美好的回忆而高兴起来 |
[1:28:21] | I like that idea a lot. | 我很喜欢你的主意 |
[1:28:23] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:28:25] | How’d you get to be so smart? | 你怎么这么聪明 |
[1:28:40] | World leaders scramble to create makeshift shelters | 各国领导人都在争分夺秒建造临时庇护所 |
[1:28:43] | as Clarke’s largest fragment, | 克拉克的最大碎片 |
[1:28:44] | already deemed a planet killer, | 已被认为足以毁灭地球 |
[1:28:46] | is on target to hit less than 15 hours from now. | 将在十五个小时内撞击 |
[1:28:50] | Other elected officials are… | 其他官员… |
[1:28:51] | The number of missing is up to a million | 今天早些时候东京遭受碎片撞击 |
[1:28:53] | after the Tokyo impact earlier today. | 失踪人数已经上升到一百万 |
[1:28:56] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[1:29:00] | Finally. | 可算清净了 |
[1:29:01] | At least they’re going down with the band still playing. | 至少碎片撞击的时候还有乐队可以听 |
[1:29:04] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[1:29:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:29:14] | Do you remember the first time you met my mom? | 你记得你第一次见我妈妈的时候吗 |
[1:29:18] | She was wearing a kilt! | 她穿着一条苏格兰短褶裙 |
[1:29:20] | Kilt. How could I forget? | 苏格兰短褶裙 我怎么可能忘记 |
[1:29:22] | She wanted you to feel at home. | 她希望你有回家的感觉 |
[1:29:24] | She did make me feel at home, that’s for sure. | 她确实让我感觉轻松自在 确实 |
[1:29:26] | Remember she had me try to do the Highland fling? | 记得她还想让我跳苏格兰高地舞吗 |
[1:29:28] | Like I know how to do the Highland fling. | 我哪知道怎么跳高地舞 |
[1:29:34] | She was a good woman, your mum. | 你妈妈真的是个很好的女人 |
[1:29:45] | I heard you talking to my dad in the barn. | 我听到了你和我爸爸在马厩的谈话 |
[1:29:50] | John. | 约翰 |
[1:29:54] | I’m just as much to blame about us. | 我们之间的问题我也一样有错 |
[1:29:58] | No. No, Ali. | 不 不 艾丽 |
[1:30:01] | No. | 不 |
[1:30:02] | No matter how bad it got… | 无论我们关系有多差 |
[1:30:05] | I crossed a line, | 我越界了 |
[1:30:08] | and you didn’t. | 而你没有 |
[1:30:13] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:30:16] | I’m right where I wanna be… | 和你还有内森 |
[1:30:21] | with you… | 在一起 |
[1:30:24] | and Nathan. | 就足够了 |
[1:30:29] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[1:30:42] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[1:30:44] | This is… This is the only highway north within 50 miles. | 这是八十公里内唯一向北走的公路了 |
[1:31:00] | Please remain calm and stay in your vehicle. | 请保持镇定待在车内 |
[1:31:04] | Please remain calm and stay in your vehicle. | 请保持镇定待在车内 |
[1:31:08] | We’re working as fast as possible to clear the highway. | 我们正在尽快清理高速公路 |
[1:31:15] | – Is the road blocked? – Yeah. It’s a crash. | -路被堵了吗 -是的 撞车了 |
[1:31:19] | What is it? What’s going on? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[1:31:21] | A train derailed across the highway. | 一辆火车脱轨撞到公路上了 |
[1:31:26] | This is an emergency alert. | 紧急警报 |
[1:31:28] | Small molten debris expected to fall in upstate New York… | 小块熔融碎片预计将会落至纽约州北部 |
[1:31:31] | – Isn’t that where we are? – Yeah. | -那不正是我们现在的位置吗 -是的 |
[1:31:34] | Seek shelter immediately. | 请立即寻找掩护 |
[1:31:36] | Do not stand in the open. | 不要在户外停留 |
[1:31:40] | Seek shelter immediately. | 请立即寻找掩护 |
[1:31:44] | We’re getting out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[1:31:44] | Oh, my God! John, go! | 我的天 约翰 快走 |
[1:31:46] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:31:47] | Small molten debris… | 小块熔融碎片… |
[1:31:49] | Get down on the floor! | 快趴下 |
[1:32:14] | They’re hitting everywhere! | 到处都是 |
[1:32:16] | Get in the back! Cover Nathan! | 到后座去 保护好内森 |
[1:32:18] | I’ll try to find shelter! | 我试着找掩护 |
[1:32:20] | Get down! Get down, come on! | 趴下 趴下 快 |
[1:32:54] | Stay down! | 趴下别动 |
[1:33:04] | There’s a bridge. Hang on. | 前面有座桥 抓紧了 |
[1:33:09] | We’ve gotta go quick! | 我们动作要快 |
[1:33:13] | Come on. Quick, quick, quick. | 过来 快 快 快 |
[1:33:15] | All right? Let’s go. | 好了吗 快走 |
[1:33:16] | Quick, quick, quick! Come on! | 快快快 快走 |
[1:33:24] | All right. Come on. Come on. | 好了 快走 快来 |
[1:33:25] | All right. Go up under the beams. | 快躲到桥下面去 |
[1:33:27] | Okay. Come on. Come on. | 好的 快来 过来 |
[1:33:30] | Come here. | 来这里 |
[1:33:33] | Come on! Where are you going? | 快来 你要去哪里 |
[1:33:44] | John! | 约翰 |
[1:33:50] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:33:53] | Come on, man! Wake up! | 老兄 快醒醒 |
[1:33:54] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:33:56] | Okay. Let’s get you outta here. | 好了 我拉你出去 |
[1:33:59] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:34:09] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[1:34:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:34:33] | This is Rochester, New York. | 我们在纽约州 罗切斯特 |
[1:34:36] | Everything south of our location is on fire. | 此处以南所有地方都大火绵延 |
[1:34:39] | Anyone out there? | 有人在吗 |
[1:34:42] | Anyone make it? | 有人幸存下来了吗 |
[1:34:44] | If anyone is listening… | 如果有人在听 |
[1:34:47] | “The third angel sounded his trumpet, | “第三位天使吹响了他的号角 |
[1:34:50] | and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky. | 于是一颗似火炬般燃烧着的巨星坠落天际 |
[1:34:54] | And they called it Wormwood.” | 他们称这颗星为苦艾” |
[1:34:57] | My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. | 我的思绪和祈祷与你们同在 |
[1:35:53] | We’re cutting live to Yuri Leonov, | 我们将切换到尤瑞·里昂诺夫的直播 |
[1:35:56] | who is about to give NASA’s formal statement. | 他将宣布美国宇航局的正式声明 |
[1:36:01] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[1:36:03] | At approximately 8:47 a.m. Eastern Standard Time, | 在东部标准时间早上约8点47分 |
[1:36:09] | Clarke’s largest fragment will land near western Europe… | 克拉克的最大碎片将撞击欧洲西部 |
[1:36:12] | Do we even have enough time? | 我们还有足够时间赶到吗 |
[1:36:13] | …triggering a series of events. | 撞击将会引发一系列事件 |
[1:36:15] | I don’t know. We got just over six hours. | 不知道 还有六个小时 |
[1:36:18] | Yeah, we can still make it. | 我们能赶到 |
[1:36:19] | The nine-mile-wide fragment, | 此碎片直径十四公里 |
[1:36:21] | larger than the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs, | 尺寸已超过致使恐龙灭绝的小行星 |
[1:36:24] | will destroy most of Europe upon impact, | 撞击会即刻摧毁欧洲的绝大部分地区 |
[1:36:28] | causing seismic events | 这将引起一系列地震 |
[1:36:30] | that will generate 1,000-foot-high tsunamis | 产生高达300米的海啸 |
[1:36:33] | and 900-degree surface winds | 带来温度高达480摄氏度的疾风 |
[1:36:36] | traveling faster than the speed of sound. | 以超过声速的风速横扫地面 |
[1:36:39] | Within hours, all of the continents will be on fire, | 几个小时之内 从上层大气 |
[1:36:43] | as the impact’s molten debris rains | 坠落的熔融碎片雨 |
[1:36:46] | down from the upper atmosphere. | 将会致使所有的大洲都大火蔓延 |
[1:36:48] | Like the previous, extinction event, | 如同前一次导致物种灭绝的小行星撞击 |
[1:36:51] | this will kill more than 75% of all plant and animal life on Earth. | 这次撞击会消灭地球上超过75%的动植物 |
[1:36:56] | Turn that thing off. | 把它关了 |
[1:36:59] | Where the hell is this airport? | 机场到底在哪里 |
[1:37:08] | What is that? Is that it? Is that it right there? | 那是什么 是那里吗 是在那吗 |
[1:37:14] | They’re taking off! | 他们正在起飞 |
[1:37:15] | No, there has to be more. Let’s go. | 不 肯定还有飞机 我们赶快 |
[1:37:17] | Hang on, Nathan! | 抓稳了 内森 |
[1:37:30] | – There! There. – Shit. | -那里 那里 -该死 |
[1:37:37] | – We’re catching this plane. – Are you going on the runway? | -我们要赶上这架飞机 -你要上跑道吗 |
[1:37:48] | Hang on! Hang on! | 抓紧了 抓紧了 |
[1:37:53] | – He’s turning around! John! – It’s okay. | -他调头了 约翰 -没事的 |
[1:37:55] | – He’s coming right at us! – I know what I’m doing. | -他在朝我们滑行 -我知道我在干什么 |
[1:38:00] | Stop. Stop. | 停下来 停下来 |
[1:38:03] | Come on, now. Come on, now. | 快点 快点 |
[1:38:08] | Told you. | 我就说吧 |
[1:38:17] | He looks pissed. | 他看起来很生气 |
[1:38:19] | Wouldn’t you be? | 要是你 你不生气吗 |
[1:38:29] | What the hell are you doing, man? | 你在干什么 伙计 |
[1:38:31] | Listen, my…my wife and my kid, | 听我说 我的妻子和孩子 |
[1:38:34] | we’re trying to get to Greenland. | 我们想去格陵兰岛 |
[1:38:35] | You’re going there. We were selected. | 你们的目的地是那里 我们是被选中的 |
[1:38:36] | We’re already at capacity. There’ll be more planes tomorrow. | 我们已经满员了 明天还有更多航班 |
[1:38:39] | Or there won’t be a tomorrow! Come on! | 也许不会有明天了 拜托 |
[1:38:42] | I put everyone in danger if I take you! | 如果我载你们的话 就是赌上大家的性命 |
[1:38:45] | Then take my wife and son. | 那就带上我妻子和儿子 |
[1:38:48] | I can’t risk it. | 我不能冒这个险 |
[1:38:50] | Then we’re not moving, all right? | 那我们就不走了 |
[1:38:51] | We’re staying there, and you’re not going anywhere! | 我们就停在这 你们哪也去不了 |
[1:38:59] | Okay, I can take the kid, maybe your wife. | 我可以带上孩子 或许也能带上你妻子 |
[1:39:02] | No! We all go! You’re gonna take all of us! | 不 我们一起去 你要把我们都带上 |
[1:39:08] | How much do you weigh? | 你有多重 |
[1:39:10] | 180, 185. | 81至83公斤 |
[1:39:11] | Come on! | 说实话 |
[1:39:12] | 205, maybe 210. | 92 也可能是95公斤 |
[1:39:16] | I’ll be driving to Greenland at this point. | 这飞机别想升空了 滑行去格陵兰岛吧 |
[1:39:19] | But get in. No luggage! And move the goddamn truck! | 上去吧 不能带行李 把你的破车移开 |
[1:39:22] | – I will. – Thank you! | -我会的 -谢谢你 |
[1:39:24] | Go, guys. I’ll go. | 去吧 我马上过去 |
[1:39:28] | Okay, try to find an empty seat. | 找个空位 |
[1:39:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:39:31] | Sorry, everybody. I am. | 抱歉各位 很抱歉 |
[1:39:33] | Here. We can put the kids on our laps. | 这里 我们可以让孩子坐腿上 |
[1:39:36] | Make some room for you guys. | 给你们腾点地方 |
[1:39:38] | – Thank you so much. – No problem. | -非常感谢 -没事 |
[1:39:40] | Thank you, guys. Thank you so much. | 谢谢你们 非常感谢 |
[1:39:42] | – Hang on. – Okay. | -坐稳了 -好 |
[1:39:47] | You should re-dress that. Looks bad. | 你应该重新包扎一下 看起来严重 |
[1:39:50] | There’s some burn butter in there. Gauze. | 里面有烫伤膏 纱布 |
[1:39:52] | Peroxide. A few painkillers too. | 消毒水 还有止痛药 |
[1:39:56] | Appreciate it. | 十分感谢 |
[1:41:24] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[1:41:26] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:41:28] | Buddy. He’s still a little bit hurt. | 宝贝 他还是有点疼 |
[1:41:30] | – Sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事的 |
[1:41:33] | I love you too, kiddo. | 我也爱你 孩子 |
[1:41:36] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[1:41:38] | Terrible. | 很糟 |
[1:41:42] | But we made it. | 但我们做到了 |
[1:41:57] | There it is. | 到了 |
[1:41:59] | I see it! I see land! | 我看到了 我看到了陆地 |
[1:42:01] | Look. See it? | 看 看到了吗 |
[1:42:05] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[1:42:36] | Look at the ice. | 快看那些冰 |
[1:42:39] | What do you call that? | 这叫什么 |
[1:42:41] | – Glacier! That’s the glaciers. – Yeah! Good. | -冰川 这是冰川 -是的 很棒 |
[1:43:00] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[1:43:01] | It’s okay. It was just a bump. Okay? | 没事的 就是有点颠簸 |
[1:43:07] | Nathan, come here. Get up here with me. | 内森 过来 坐我腿上 |
[1:43:10] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[1:43:21] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[1:43:24] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[1:43:39] | Oil pressure light’s on. | 油压警告灯亮了 |
[1:43:41] | We’re losing power. | 我们失去动力了 |
[1:43:46] | Dual engine failure. Let’s try for a relight. | 双引擎失效 我们试试重新发动 |
[1:43:49] | – Power level’s flight idle. – Confirmed. | -动力处于怠速 -确认 |
[1:43:52] | – Prop levers, feather. – Confirmed. | -螺旋桨顺桨 -确认 |
[1:43:54] | Going for airspeed. | 达到空速 |
[1:44:02] | Generators off. | 发电机关闭 |
[1:44:02] | – All aircraft. All aircraft. – Confirmed. | -所有飞行器注意 -确认 |
[1:44:04] | Clarke’s biggest fragment is close to entering the atmosphere. | 克拉克的最大碎片马上进入大气层 |
[1:44:07] | – Condition lever on. – All airspace closed. Land immediately. | -变距手柄打开 -所有空域关闭 马上降落 |
[1:44:16] | Try it again. Right engine starter, engage. | 再试一遍 右引擎起动机接通 |
[1:44:20] | – Engaged. – Yes! | -接通 -好的 |
[1:44:27] | Shit. I still don’t have enough lift. | 该死 升力还是不够 |
[1:44:29] | Left engine starter, engage. | 左引擎起动机接通 |
[1:44:32] | I got nothin’. | 还是没有 |
[1:44:34] | We’re going in hard. | 我们要硬着陆了 |
[1:44:35] | Cut the engine. Fuel valve off. | 把引擎断电 燃料阀关闭 |
[1:45:07] | I don’t wanna fly anymore! | 我再也不想坐飞机了 |
[1:45:09] | No, it’s okay, baby. We’re on the ground now. | 没事了 宝贝 我们落地了 |
[1:45:11] | Okay. Come on. | 好了 走吧 |
[1:45:12] | Let’s go. You guys go. | 走吧 你们走吧 |
[1:45:13] | Take him. I’ll go see the pilot. | 带他走 我去看看飞行员 |
[1:45:14] | – Okay. – Sorry. | -好 -抱歉 |
[1:45:21] | Come on. Jump. | 来吧 跳下来 |
[1:45:24] | All airspace is closed. Land immediately. | 所有空域关闭 马上降落 |
[1:45:27] | Clarke’s biggest fragment is pinpointed | 已经定位到克拉克的最大碎片 |
[1:45:30] | to hit western Europe within minutes. | 几分钟内将撞击西欧大陆 |
[1:45:32] | Wherever you are, seek shelter. | 无论身处何处 前往避难所 |
[1:45:34] | This is a recorded message. Good luck, everyone. | 这是预先录制的录音 祝大家好运 |
[1:45:37] | Okay, hang on. Let’s get you outta here. | 等一下 我来把你弄出去 |
[1:45:40] | All airspace is closed. Land immediately. | 所有空域关闭 马上降落 |
[1:45:44] | Go. | 快啊 |
[1:45:47] | Go. | 快啊 |
[1:45:50] | Look. | 看 |
[1:45:55] | All airspace is closed. | 所有空域关闭 |
[1:45:58] | Clarke’s biggest fragment is pinpointed | 已经定位到克拉克的最大碎片 |
[1:46:00] | to hit western Europe within minutes. | 几分钟内将撞击西欧大陆 |
[1:46:02] | Wherever you are, seek shelter. | 无论身处何处 前往避难所 |
[1:46:04] | This is a recorded message. | 这是预先录制的录音 |
[1:46:06] | Good luck, everyone. | 祝大家好运 |
[1:46:11] | Where are the pilots? | 飞行员呢 |
[1:46:14] | Look. It’s snowing. | 看 下雪了 |
[1:46:16] | That’s not snow. That’s ash. | 这不是雪 这是尘埃 |
[1:46:19] | All right. Listen up, everybody. | 听着 各位 |
[1:46:20] | I saw a military plane land just over here. | 我看到了军方的飞机在那边降落 |
[1:46:24] | It’s at least a mile away. | 至少有1.6公里 |
[1:46:26] | We gotta go. Come on. Let’s go. | 我们得走了 走吧 |
[1:46:44] | There! There they are! | 那边 他们在那里 |
[1:46:46] | Help us! | 帮帮我们 |
[1:46:49] | Over here, we’re here. | 这里 我们在这里 |
[1:46:50] | – Look, look! They see us! – Come on. | -看 他们看到我们了 -快走 |
[1:47:02] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:47:03] | The big one’s gonna hit any second. | 最大碎片随时会撞击 |
[1:47:12] | Hold on! | 坐稳了 |
[1:47:40] | Come on, come on. I got you. | 走吧 我扶着你 |
[1:47:42] | – Take him. – Come on, little guy. I got you. | -抱住他 -来吧小家伙 我抱着你呢 |
[1:47:45] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[1:47:54] | Okay. Guys, let’s go. Go, go. Go on. | 好了各位 我们走 |
[1:47:56] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[1:47:59] | Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快走 我们走 |
[1:48:02] | – Keep moving! – Blast doors closing. | -继续走 -防爆门关闭 |
[1:48:07] | Blast doors closing. | 防爆门关闭 |
[1:48:11] | Blast doors closing. | 防爆门关闭 |
[1:48:13] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[1:48:15] | – Go, go, go! – Blast doors closing. | -快走 -防爆门关闭 |
[1:48:20] | Blast doors closing. | 防爆门关闭 |
[1:48:24] | – Blast doors closing. – Inside! Let’s go! | -防爆门关闭 -到里面去 快点 |
[1:48:27] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:48:29] | The impact shock wave will reach us in one minute 20. | 冲击波1分20秒后到达 |
[1:48:32] | Go! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走 快点 |
[1:48:38] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:48:43] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 |
[1:48:45] | Move, move, move! | 跑起来 |
[1:48:47] | Keep moving! Keep moving! | 快跑 快跑 |
[1:48:56] | Brace for impact! Brace for impact! | 防撞姿势 防撞姿势 |
[1:48:59] | Brace for impact! | 防撞姿势 |
[1:49:03] | Where are the flashes? | 闪回呢 |
[1:49:05] | What flashes? | 什么闪回 |
[1:49:06] | Before we die. The flashes. | 我们死前应该有闪回 |
[1:49:11] | Listen to me, son. | 听我说 孩子 |
[1:49:14] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:49:15] | Your mom and I love you from the bottom of our hearts, okay? | 你是我和你妈妈的心头肉 |
[1:49:18] | We’re right here with you right now. | 我们陪着你 |
[1:49:20] | So it doesn’t matter what happens, okay? | 会发生什么不重要 |
[1:49:22] | Because we’re together. | 因为我们在一起 |
[1:49:24] | – Okay, you hear me? You hear me? – Yes. | -听到了吗 你听到了吗 -听到了 |
[1:49:27] | And we’re always gonna be together. | 我们会永远在一起 |
[1:49:29] | So there’s no need to be afraid. | 所以无须害怕 |
[1:49:32] | We’re right here, okay? | 我们陪着你 好吗 |
[1:49:34] | Thirty seconds. | 三十秒 |
[1:49:36] | Down. Get down. | 趴下 快趴下 |
[1:49:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:49:49] | You’re my life. | 你是我的全部 |
[1:49:54] | Fifteen. | 十五 |
[1:49:58] | Ten, nine, eight, | 十 九 八 |
[1:50:02] | seven, six, five, four… | 七 六 五 四 |
[1:51:22] | CQ. CQ. This is Greenland station. | 呼叫 呼叫 这里是格陵兰岛站 |
[1:51:24] | Is anyone receiving? | 有人收到吗 |
[1:51:32] | CQ. CQ. CQ. This is Greenland station. | 呼叫 呼叫 呼叫 这里是格陵兰岛站 |
[1:51:36] | Is anyone receiving? | 有人收到吗 |
[1:51:41] | CQ. CQ. CQ. This is Greenland station. | 呼叫 呼叫 呼叫 这里是格陵兰岛站 |
[1:51:45] | Is anyone receiving? | 有人收到吗 |
[1:51:51] | Greenland station? | 格陵兰岛站 |
[1:51:53] | This is Helsinki one-nine. | 这是赫尔辛基19站 |
[1:51:54] | The signal is weak, but we read you. | 信号很弱 但我们收到了 |
[1:52:11] | We copy, Helsinki. | 收到 赫尔辛基 |
[1:52:13] | It’s sure good to hear your voice. | 很高兴听到你的声音 |
[1:52:21] | CQ. CQ. CQ. This is Sydney station. | 呼叫 呼叫 呼叫 这里是悉尼站 |
[1:52:25] | We can hear you as well. | 我们也能听到 |
[1:52:27] | The ash is finally clearing up here. | 尘埃终于散开了 |
[1:52:30] | We can almost see the sun. | 我们可以看到太阳了 |
[1:52:32] | We read you, Sydney station. | 收到 悉尼站 |
[1:52:35] | The ash is mostly gone here too. | 这里的尘埃也差不多消散了 |
[1:52:38] | And still no signs of radiation. | 没有辐射的迹象 |
[1:52:42] | We’ve just opened one of the blast doors. | 我们刚刚打开了一扇防爆门 |
[1:52:44] | It’s been a long nine months underground. | 我们已经在地下待了足足九个月了 |
[1:52:51] | It’s all gone. | 都散了 |
[1:52:53] | All gone. | 都散了 |
[1:53:14] | That a bird? | 那是鸟吗 |
[1:53:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:53:17] | Look! | 看 |
[1:53:19] | There! | 那边 |
[1:53:37] | All clear. | 一切正常 |
[1:53:44] | Greenland station, this is Fairbanks station. | 格陵兰岛站 这里是费尔班克斯站 |
[1:53:47] | How’s the weather out there? | 外面的天气怎么样 |
[1:53:48] | CQ. CQ. This is New Delhi, India. We are here. | 呼叫 呼叫 这里是印度新德里 我们安全了 |
[1:53:52] | Five-by-nine, five-by-nine, São Paulo. Over. | 收到 信号很强 圣保罗 完毕 |
[1:53:55] | Five-by-nine. This is Moscow station. Zdravstvuyte. | 收到 这里是莫斯科站 你好 |
[1:53:58] | This is Buenos Aires. It’s good to be alive! | 这里是布宜诺斯艾利斯 活着真好 |
[1:54:02] | This is Beirut. Hello, this is Beirut. Can you hear us? | 这里是贝鲁特 你好 这里是贝鲁特 有人能听到吗 |
[1:54:04] | Greenland station, this is Kathmandu, Nepal. | 格陵兰站 这里是尼泊尔加德满都 |
[1:54:07] | We are receiving you. | 我们已收到 |