英文名称:Greener Grass
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:25] | Oh, no, he’s down again. | 不 他又摔倒了 |
[01:29] | Julian, get up, honey. You’re okay. | 朱利安快起来 亲爱的 没事的 |
[01:35] | – Alright. Let’s go, boys. – That’s a good kid. | -跑起来小子们 -真是个好孩子 |
[01:37] | – Looking good out there. – Hurry up. | -看上去不错 -行动起来 |
[01:44] | It’s so sad about that woman. The yoga teacher. | 那个瑜伽老师的事 我好难过 |
[01:48] | – What? What happened? – You didn’t hear? | -什么 发生了什么 -你不知道吗 |
[01:51] | She was killed last night. | 她昨晚被杀害了 |
[01:53] | In her own home. | 在她自己家里 |
[01:54] | My God! That’s so scary! Do they know who did it? | 天啊 太可怕了 找到罪犯了吗 |
[01:58] | I heard a neighbor saw someone leaving her house. | 我听邻居说看见有人从她屋子离开 |
[02:01] | They said it was a bagger at the Eagle. | 他们说是老鹰超市的包装工干的 |
[02:02] | Wait, what? I was just there! | 等等 什么 我昨天才去过 |
[02:05] | I know. I’m there every day. | 我知道 我每天都去 |
[02:07] | He must’ve bagged my groceries 500 times. | 他一定包过我的东西超级多次了 |
[02:09] | Oh, it’s so crazy to think about. | 这事想想就恐怖 |
[02:12] | I’m sure I have groceries in my cupboards that he touched. | 我敢肯定我橱柜里的生活用品也被他碰过 |
[02:14] | I bet I have some in my trunk. | 我打赌我后备箱里的东西也被他碰过 |
[02:18] | How old was she? | 她才多大 |
[02:20] | Late twenties, I think. | 快30吧 可能是 |
[02:22] | Cheryl… Cheryl something. | 叫谢丽尔 谢丽尔什么的 |
[02:25] | She opened that yoga studio. | 她是瑜伽会所的老板 |
[02:27] | – Did you know her? – Oh, no. | -你认识她吗 -不认识 |
[02:30] | I’ve just really been wanting to start doing yoga. | 我只是非常想开始练瑜伽 |
[02:32] | Me, too. Hm. | 我也想 |
[02:39] | Oh, my gosh, I didn’t even notice. | 天呀 我没注意到 |
[02:41] | You have a new baby. | 你有了新的宝宝 |
[02:43] | Oh, yeah. Isn’t she cute? | 是呀 她是不是很萌 |
[02:45] | We wanted to try something new. | 我们想尝试些新鲜事物 |
[02:47] | She’s so cute. I love her. | 她好可爱 我好喜欢她 |
[02:53] | Lisa, do you want her? | 丽萨 你想要她吗 |
[02:56] | What? No, I… I couldn’t. She’s your baby. | 什么 不 她是你的孩子 |
[02:58] | Oh, Lisa, you can have her, she’s great. | 丽萨 我可以把她送给你 她超棒的 |
[03:01] | – Are you sure? – Yes, I am sure. | -你确定吗 -当然 我确定 |
[03:04] | Take her, she’s yours now. | 收下她吧 她现在是你的了 |
[03:38] | I don’t know, Jill, she seems like she wants you. | 吉尔 她看上去蛮喜欢你的 |
[03:41] | Oh, we’ve just bonded. I’ve been her mom since she was born. | 她自出生 我就是她妈妈了 |
[03:44] | She just has to get used to you. | 他需要习惯你一下 |
[03:45] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[03:55] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[03:57] | Thank you so much. | 十分感谢你 |
[04:00] | Enjoy. | 开心就好 |
[05:05] | What… what you have to understand, sweetheart | 宝贝儿 你必须明白 |
[05:07] | is when you fall down, it slows the whole game down. | 你摔倒会拖慢整个比赛的节奏 |
[05:12] | What happened to the baby? | 妹妹怎么了 |
[05:14] | Oh, I gave her to Lisa. | 我把妹妹送给丽萨了 |
[05:17] | And, listen, honey, let’s not mention to your dad | 亲爱的 别告诉你爸爸 |
[05:19] | how you fell down again today. | 你今天摔倒的事 |
[05:20] | It’ll just be our little secret. | 就把它当成我们之间的秘密 |
[05:22] | Can’t I just sleep in Madison’s crib? | 我能睡麦迪逊的婴儿床吗 |
[05:25] | No. | 不行 |
[06:08] | You know when we stopped by the Eagle | 我们去老鹰超市 |
[06:09] | for some brats on our way over. | 买香肠的时候 |
[06:11] | Oh, yeah? | 怎么了 |
[06:12] | There were cops everywhere. | 那里全是警察 |
[06:14] | I guess they were waiting to see | 我猜他们是在等着看那个包装工 |
[06:16] | if that bagger showed up for work. | 是否会来上班 |
[06:17] | – You know, the bagger murderer. – Uh-huh. Did he? | -那个包装工杀人犯 -他去上班了吗 |
[06:20] | No. | 没有 |
[06:22] | There you are. | 你们在这呀 |
[06:23] | We were just talking. | 我们刚刚在讨论 |
[06:24] | Why don’t you guys come over and swim after the party? | 你们为什么不在派对结束后游泳呢 |
[06:26] | The pool’s finally up and running. | 泳池终于可以用了 |
[06:28] | – Yeah, we’ll fire up the grill. – Fun! | -我们要架烧烤架 -有趣 |
[06:30] | Oh, but, honey, we don’t have our suits. | 但是亲爱的 我们没带泳衣 |
[06:37] | We’ll swing by the house. | 那我们回家拿一趟 |
[06:40] | – Lisa, you’re back! – Hi, Marriott. | -丽萨 你回来了 -嗨 玛丽奥特 |
[06:42] | Yeah, back to the grind. | 是的 回来工作 |
[06:44] | Everyone’s devouring the can of peas you brought, Jill. | 大家都在猛吃你带的那罐豌豆 吉尔 |
[06:47] | – Oh, good! – They’re so small. | -真好 -他们好小 |
[06:49] | – I don’t know how you did it. – Oh, it was easy. | -我不知道你如何做到的 -很简单 |
[06:52] | Do people like my peas? | 有人喜欢我的豌豆吗 |
[06:54] | Oh, you know, I saw those. | 我看到了那些豆子 |
[06:56] | Um, I don’t think anyone’s had a chance to try them yet. | 我觉得大家不一定会去尝啦 |
[07:01] | Happy birthday, Raja. | 祝你生日快乐 拉娅 |
[07:08] | – Come on, mama, it’s time. – Okay, honey. | -快来 妈妈 到时间了 -好的 宝贝 |
[07:10] | Hey, uh, listen, you ladies ought to come up. | 听着 女士们应该一起上来 |
[07:12] | They’re, uh, giving the moms a go at the piñata. | 所有妈妈们在做皮纳塔[一种节日装饰] |
[07:14] | Oh, fun! We’ll be right there. | 有趣 我们马上来 |
[07:18] | Okay, honey, I’ll be right back. | 好了 亲爱的 我稍后回来 |
[07:53] | Wait a second. Wrong husbands. | 等一下 亲错人了 |
[07:56] | Uh.. Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[07:57] | – Dosey-doe. – Dosey-doe. Oh.. | -搞混了 -亲错人了 |
[08:01] | Lisa, you kiss like you’re French. | 丽萨 你的吻是法式热吻 |
[08:04] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[08:18] | I was confused because your husband is holding my old baby. | 我弄混了 因为你老公抱着我曾经的孩子 |
[08:22] | – Oh, how is Madison? – Oh, Paige. | -麦迪逊怎么样了 -是佩琪 |
[08:25] | It’s Paige now. | 现在叫佩琪了 |
[08:27] | Paige. Like a knight’s squire. | 佩琪 是一个动画片的女猪角的名字吧 |
[08:32] | A noble page. | 贵族猪角 |
[09:01] | -Oh, dear. – I don’t know. | -您先 -不好吧 |
[09:03] | Uh, you were here first. | 你第一个到的 |
[09:07] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不是啦 |
[09:13] | You know, I wasn’t first. I’m never a first. | 我不是第一个来的啦 我从来得不到第一 |
[09:16] | No. | 不是我 |
[09:32] | I’m gonna go check on the pool. | 我去检查下泳池 |
[09:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:37] | What? | 怎么 |
[09:39] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[09:41] | Honey. Come here, baby. | 亲爱的 过来 宝贝 |
[10:15] | Oranges, mm! | 橙子 |
[10:18] | Oranges are funny. | 橙子很有趣 |
[10:23] | Hello, beautiful bakers. | 你好 美丽的烘培师们 |
[10:26] | This week’s challenge was the baked Alaska. | 本周的挑战是烘焙中的阿拉斯加 |
[10:30] | Now, some of your cakes would make the Alaskan people proud | 其中一些蛋糕将让阿拉斯加人感到骄傲 |
[10:33] | and some would not. | 另一些则会使他们厌恶 |
[10:35] | You’ll be judged on both the height of the cake | 你们的评判标准是 蛋糕的高度 |
[10:38] | and the heat of the flame. | 和火焰的热度 |
[10:41] | And now.. | 现在 |
[10:46] | I would like each of you | 每个人 |
[10:47] | to step in front of the cake to your right. | 走到你们右手边的蛋糕面前 |
[10:52] | Oh, excuse me, Brigitta, there’s no cake to my right | 不好意思布丽吉塔 我右边没有蛋糕 |
[10:55] | unless, uh, this is my left. | 除非这是我的左边 |
[10:57] | Penelope, you’ll go to Georgie’s cake. | 佩内洛佩 你该走到乔吉的蛋糕那 |
[11:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:05] | And now, the cake that you’re standing in front of… | 现在 你们面前的蛋糕 |
[11:10] | is the cake you will be judged on! | 就是你们将被评判的蛋糕 |
[11:13] | – No! – Yes. | -不 -是的 |
[11:17] | Absolutely, yes, Penelope. | 是这样的 佩内洛佩 |
[11:22] | – Julian, try this! – Shh! | -朱利安 尝一下 -别说话 |
[11:25] | – Jill, try this! – What? | -吉尔 尝尝 -什么 |
[11:26] | Take a sip of the water. | 喝一口这水 |
[11:33] | – You like it? – Sure. | -喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[11:35] | It’s from the pool. | 从泳池里打来的 |
[11:37] | It’s the new filtration system. | 装了新的过滤系统 |
[11:39] | It’s all oxygenated, no more chlorine. | 里面都是氧 没有氯 |
[11:41] | It’s pure, baby, you can drink it. | 很纯净 宝贝 是可以喝的 |
[11:42] | Oh, that’s great. | 那挺好的 |
[11:44] | Yeah, I think I prefer it. | 当然 我觉得我更喜欢它 |
[11:46] | – To swimming in chlorine? – No! | -在氯里游泳吗 -不是 |
[11:48] | To regular water. I mean, it’s delicious, right? | 相比普通水 它更好喝不是吗 |
[11:51] | – Sure, it’s good water. – Yeah. | -当然 这水不错 -是的 |
[11:56] | Honey, are you wearing panties around your neck? | 亲爱的 你脖子上戴着的是内裤吗 |
[12:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:13] | – What? – Sorry, I… | -怎么了 -对不起 我… |
[12:17] | What is it? | 出什么事了 |
[12:19] | I just can’t stop thinking about Madison. | 我只是忍不住想麦迪逊 |
[12:21] | Well, Paige. | 是佩琪 |
[12:23] | – You mean, you mean Paige? – Oh, yeah, right. | -你是说佩琪吗 -是的 |
[12:27] | It was just really nice to see her today. | 今天看见她真是太好了 |
[12:32] | Yeah, well, we used to see her every day. | 是的 但我们过去每天都见她 |
[12:38] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[12:42] | Are you mad that I gave our baby to Lisa? | 你生气吗 我把咱们的孩子给了丽萨 |
[12:50] | Next time can you just talk to me first? | 下次你能先给我说一下吗 |
[12:54] | -Yes. -Oh, okay. | -好 没问题 -好了 |
[12:58] | Yes, yeah. | 我会的 |
[13:03] | Ooh, tacos? | 做的塔可[墨西哥卷饼]吗 |
[13:04] | Oh, no. It’s a Mexican meat pie. | 不 只是墨西哥肉馅饼 |
[13:13] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[13:27] | That was Nancy on the phone. | 南茜刚刚打电话来 |
[13:30] | She says she went over to the nursing home on Tuesday | 她说她周二去了养老院 |
[13:32] | and mom wasn’t in her room. | 发现她妈妈不在自己房间 |
[13:34] | She was in the cafeteria, mopping. | 她在自助餐厅里 拖地 |
[13:37] | One second, Dennis. | 等一下 丹尼斯 |
[13:38] | And remember mom’s roommate, the seamstress? | 你记得妈妈的那个裁缝室友吗 |
[13:41] | They had her | 他们让她 |
[13:42] | disinfecting the toilet in the common room. | 去给公共活动室的厕所消毒 |
[13:47] | Corn on the cob? | 整根玉米棒吗 |
[13:48] | Bob wanted it. | 鲍勃想吃的 |
[13:51] | I’ll cut the corn off. | 我会把玉米粒切下来的 |
[13:56] | Anyway, Nancy and her new husband, | 总之 南茜和她的新丈夫 |
[13:59] | they went over there this morning during mom’s exercise hour | 今天早上在妈妈锻炼的时候去的 |
[14:02] | and, apparently, they had the whole group out, | 而且 他们把所有人派出去 |
[14:05] | power washing the sun deck. | 手动清洗日光平台 |
[14:08] | Now, I told Nancy, power washing could be considered exercise, | 我告诉南茜 手动清洗可以算作是做运动 |
[14:12] | but she made a really good point. | 但她说得很有道理 |
[14:14] | It does seem like they fired the entire janitorial staff. | 看上去 他们开除了所有清洁工 |
[14:22] | And you know, Nancy’s new husband | 并且 南茜的那个新丈夫 |
[14:23] | he’s an executive, you know? You know? | 他是个主管 你知道吗 知道吗 |
[14:28] | Well, he thinks that if the nursing home | 他认为如果养老院 |
[14:30] | is making the residence clean, | 让老人们打扫房间的话 |
[14:33] | they should pay them for that. | 他们应该付给大家钱 |
[14:35] | Lisa? | 丽萨 |
[14:36] | – Lisa? – What? | -丽萨 -怎么了 |
[14:38] | – Lisa? – What? | -丽萨 -怎么 |
[14:39] | Do you think mom’s being exploited? | 你认为妈妈被利用了吗 |
[14:41] | Do you think grandma’s being exploited? | 你认为祖母被利用了吗 |
[14:43] | Bob, don’t play with that garbage. | 鲍勃 不要玩垃圾 |
[14:46] | I’m making a corn-husk doll. | 我在制作玉米皮娃娃 |
[14:50] | – What? – It’s a little scary. | -怎么了 -有点吓人 |
[14:54] | You’re not scary to me. | 在我看来 你一点也不吓人 |
[14:56] | Well, it’ll be 20 more minutes on the goulash. | 炖牛肉还有20分钟才好 |
[14:58] | Bob, why don’t you practice your saxophone now | 鲍勃 你为什么不现在去练习萨克斯呢 |
[15:01] | so that you don’t have to do it before bed? | 这样你睡前就不用练习了 |
[15:03] | – No! – Honey. | -不 -亲爱的 |
[15:05] | Sorry. It’s just my head. | 对不起 我有点激动 |
[15:07] | Oh, yeah, you should practice. | 是的 你应该去练习 |
[15:10] | You should practice, Bob. | 你应该去练习 鲍勃 |
[15:12] | Your big concert is tomorrow. | 明天就是你十分重要的音乐会了 |
[15:14] | – I just want one free night. – Bob. | -我想要一晚的自由 -鲍勃 |
[15:19] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:23] | You spilled some milk. | 你洒了些牛奶 |
[15:26] | Can you clean it up? | 你能清理一下吗 |
[15:29] | There’s a rag right there. | 那边有个抹布 |
[15:31] | I.. | 我 |
[15:36] | 请不要把巴克的信投进来 他现在住在邮局楼上 因为我们要离婚了 告诉你的朋友们 | |
[15:56] | Oh. Hi, Jill. | 嗨 吉尔 |
[15:58] | Hi, Buck. How are you? | 巴克 你好吗 |
[16:01] | Good, thanks. Real good. | 很好 谢谢关心 真的很好 |
[16:06] | Mom, are you letting dad take the globe? | 妈妈 你要让爸爸把地球仪拿走吗 |
[16:09] | Mm-mm, hide it. | 藏起来 |
[16:11] | – No, mom. – Citronella. | -不要 妈妈 -辛特奈拉 |
[16:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:16] | Hi, Kim Ann. I am so sorry to drop in. | 金·安 很抱歉贸然登门 |
[16:19] | Oh, sit. I made lemonade. We’re watching. | 坐 我做了柠檬水 来和我一起看 |
[16:26] | I had no idea Buck was moving out today. | 我不知道巴克今天就要搬走 |
[16:29] | Does anybody know? You can tell people. | 有人知道吗 你可以告诉其他人 |
[16:31] | I feel like no one knows. | 我感觉没人知道 |
[16:33] | Okay. Yeah, I’m not sure. | 好的 我也不确定 |
[16:36] | I’m pretty sure they don’t. | 我很确定他们不知道 |
[16:39] | Oh, I… I brought you a taco dip. | 我给你带了塔可蘸酱 |
[16:41] | Seven layer? | 七层的吗 |
[16:43] | It’s a five. | 是五层的 |
[16:46] | Put it on the floor. | 放地上吧 |
[16:49] | Just put it. | 放吧 |
[16:50] | – Okay. – That’s good. | -行 -很好 |
[16:53] | – Have some lemonade. – Thanks. | -喝点柠檬水吧 -谢谢 |
[16:57] | – Come on! – Dan! No! | -过来 -丹 不行 |
[17:00] | You be nice to your brother. He’s small because of you. | 对你弟弟友善点 他长得矮都是因为你 |
[17:03] | Right? | 知道吗 |
[17:08] | Dan sat on Rostaffano in the womb. | 在子宫里的时候 丹就坐在罗斯塔法诺的头上 |
[17:10] | – You knew that, right? – Yeah, I do. | -你知道的吧 -是的 |
[17:12] | He was born blue. | 他出生的时候全身发蓝 |
[17:14] | Yeah, I know that. Hm. | 我知道 |
[17:19] | Listen, Kim Ann, I… I wanna get out of your hair. | 金·安 我就不打扰你了 |
[17:22] | I just wanted to check on you. | 我只是过来看看你 |
[17:24] | Okay, I figured you were here to buy some knives. | 行 我还以为你过来是想买几把刀呢 |
[17:28] | You know, since you missed my last Elizabeth Knives party. | 因为上次我的伊丽萨白之刀派对你没来 |
[17:31] | Oh, sorry, yeah. | 抱歉 真的 |
[17:33] | No, but I could buy some knives today. | 那我今天买点刀吧 |
[17:36] | – I do have my checkbook. – Okay, that would be great. | -我还真带了支票簿 -那可真是太好了 |
[17:39] | – Okay. – But.. | -好啊 -但是 |
[17:41] | I won’t be able to give you the friends and family discount. | 我不能给你亲友价了 |
[17:44] | Oh. No? | 不能吗 |
[17:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:52] | Um, Kim Ann? | 金·安 |
[17:56] | You would tell me if I did something to upset you, right? | 我有什么地方冒犯到你了 你会告诉我吧 |
[18:02] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[18:04] | – You did something to upset me. – I did? | -你的确做了冒犯我的事 -是吗 |
[18:07] | Honestly, I just can’t believe everything | 老实说 我完全无法理解 |
[18:10] | that happened with your baby. | 你对你孩子做的事 |
[18:13] | You just gave your baby to Lisa. | 你就这么把你孩子给丽萨了 |
[18:16] | That’s really fucked up, Jill. | 太操蛋了吧 吉尔 |
[18:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:21] | I think I made a horrible mistake. | 我觉得我犯了个天大的错 |
[18:23] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[18:25] | Why would you give your baby to Lisa and not me? | 你为什么把孩子给了丽萨 却不给我 |
[18:30] | Oh, I… I’m so sorry, Kim Ann. | 太对不起了 金·安 |
[18:33] | I wasn’t thinking, you know? | 我之前根本没仔细考虑 |
[18:35] | I hadn’t planned on giving my baby away at all. | 我根本没有考虑过把我孩子送人 |
[18:38] | Well.. | 然而 |
[18:39] | You know, if it makes you feel any better, | 如果这么说会让你好受点的话 |
[18:41] | I really miss Madison. Um, Paige. | 我真的很想念麦迪逊 不对 是佩琪 |
[18:45] | You know, I would’ve kept her name Madison | 我知道 如果你把她送给我 |
[18:48] | if you had given her to me. | 我会让她还叫麦迪逊这个名字 |
[18:50] | That was my mother’s name. | 我妈妈就叫这个名字 |
[18:53] | I know, that’s who I named her after. | 我知道 我就是以她的名字命名的 |
[18:55] | No. Really? | 不是吧 真的吗 |
[18:58] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[19:09] | – Daddy, daddy, take me! – There’s no time for you! | -爸爸 爸爸 带上我 -来不及带你了 |
[19:11] | Buck! No! Wrong! Buck, drop him. | 巴克 不行 你这样是不对的 把他放下 |
[19:14] | – I’m just saying goodbye! – Leave him. | -我只是在说再见 -把他放下 |
[19:18] | Leave him! | 把他放下 |
[19:20] | – I’m just saying goodbye. – Okay, bye! | -我只是在说再见 -行 再见 |
[19:22] | Goodbye. Wave bye. Let’s go, let’s go, come on. | 再见 挥手告别 进去 进去 来 |
[19:27] | Are you okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[19:45] | Hey, uh, do you have a reservation here? | 你们有预订吗 |
[19:48] | Yes, it should be under Davies. | 有 应该是戴维斯的名字 |
[19:49] | No, I made the reservation. | 不 是我预订的 |
[19:51] | Wetbottom, table for four. | 湿臀 四个人 |
[19:53] | – Wetbottom? – Yeah. | -湿臀 -对 |
[20:09] | It’s getting dark so early this year. | 今年天黑得太早了 |
[20:12] | Oh, I know, I feel like this time last year it was not this dark. | 我就说 我感觉去年这个时候没天这么黑 |
[20:15] | Yeah, it used to be more bright. | 对 以前要亮些 |
[20:16] | – Yes. – Uh-uh, no, thank you. | -是的 -不用了 谢谢 |
[20:18] | I, uh, brought my own. | 我 自己有带 |
[20:19] | I don’t drink that stuff. | 我不喝那玩意 |
[20:23] | Oh, Lisa, I… I meant to tell you. | 丽萨 我要跟你说 |
[20:25] | Julian’s not gonna be able to take | 朱利安以后不能上 |
[20:26] | that manners class after school anymore. | 放学后的礼仪课了 |
[20:29] | What? I don’t want Bob to be the only boy. | 什么 我不希望只剩鲍勃一个男孩 |
[20:31] | Oh, I… I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[20:32] | Julian’s not finishing up at school until 4:00 now. | 朱利安现在四点才放得了学 |
[20:35] | He’s in school till 4:00, like, detention? | 他要在学校待到四点 怎么 被罚留校吗 |
[20:37] | No! No, no, no, no. He’s in that accelerated math program. | 不不不 他参加了速成数学课程 |
[20:41] | Rocket Math. | 火箭数学 |
[20:42] | – Rocket Math? – Yeah. | -火箭数学 -对 |
[20:46] | – Well, good for him. – I’ll just sign Bob up. | -他可真行 -我给鲍勃也报个名 |
[20:49] | I feel like I never even heard of that. | 我以前好像从没听说过 |
[20:51] | Rocket Math. Yeah, no. | 火箭数学 没听说过 |
[20:54] | I don’t know, Lisa. | 我不确定 丽萨 |
[20:55] | Bob keeps saying he thinks he’s spread too thin. | 鲍勃一直说他精力不足了 |
[20:57] | Well, I actually think the kids tested into it. | 我觉得孩子们是考进去的 |
[21:00] | What test? Bob never took that test. | 什么考试 鲍勃可没参加那个考试 |
[21:04] | Oh, I think it was the state test. | 我觉得是那个州立考试 |
[21:06] | The one they took in April. | 他们在四月份参加的那个 |
[21:08] | Bob did take that test. | 鲍勃的确参加了那个考试 |
[21:10] | Remember, Lisa, he did average. | 记得吗 丽萨 他考了个平均分 |
[21:16] | Here, why don’t you go ahead and have some? | 给 吃点这个吧 |
[21:17] | I think you have a little lipstick. | 你牙齿上好像沾了点口红 |
[21:19] | Shit! | 靠 |
[21:22] | Oh, right. | 是吧 |
[21:24] | – No, it’s still there. – It’s still there? | -还在上面 -还在上面吗 |
[21:35] | Oh, no! Oh, no! Oh, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[21:39] | – Oh, no. – It’s okay. | -天呐 不 -没关系的 |
[21:42] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:44] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[21:46] | You’re not gonna tell? | 你们不会上报吧 |
[21:48] | No. | 不会的 |
[21:58] | Oh, Jill, honey, I think you had the beaucoup duck a I’orange. | 吉尔 亲爱的 我觉得这是你的大份橙鸭 |
[22:00] | – Oh, thank you. – Yeah. Oh, okay. | -谢谢 -没事 好了 |
[22:36] | Bob Wetbottom, everyone. | 以上是鲍勃·湿臀带来的表演 |
[22:38] | It’s a real classic. Thank you. | 真正的经典曲目 感谢你的演出 |
[22:42] | So… up next we’ve got | 接下来登场的是 |
[22:45] | Julian Davies | 朱利安·戴维斯 |
[22:47] | playing the same song. | 他将演奏同一曲目 |
[23:57] | I don’t understand, we practiced “Yankee Doodle” all week. | 我真搞不懂 我们练了一整周的《洋基歌》 |
[24:00] | – I didn’t want to play that. – That doesn’t matter. | -我不想弹那个 -这不重要 |
[24:03] | You were supposed to. You embarrassed us. | 这是你该做到的 你让我们丢人 |
[24:05] | – That was humiliating. – I wrote that. | -太丢人了 -曲子是我写的 |
[24:08] | No more piano lessons for Julian. | 不给朱利安上钢琴课了 |
[24:10] | But I love piano. | 但我爱弹钢琴 |
[24:20] | That was humiliating! | 太丢人了 |
[24:40] | Have you gotten Nick anything for his 40th? | 你给尼克的40岁生日准备了什么礼物 |
[24:43] | Um, not yet. | 还没呢 |
[24:46] | I figured we’d give him one of those bottles of wine | 我在想可以送一瓶我们在辛辛那提 |
[24:48] | we got in Cincinnati. | 买的酒 |
[24:54] | That doesn’t seem very personal. | 感觉不太私人 |
[25:02] | You know, you don’t need to do that every night, Bob. | 你没必要每天晚上都这样 鲍勃 |
[25:04] | You’re losing most of those teeth. | 你大多数的牙都在掉了 |
[25:06] | Well, these are my favorite gums. | 这些是我最喜欢的牙床 |
[25:11] | You sounded really good tonight, Bob. | 你今晚吹得特别好听 鲍勃 |
[25:14] | And you know that’s one of my favorite songs. | 你知道那是我最喜欢的歌之一 |
[25:20] | It’s like I hear it in my head | 感觉我在脑子里听到的 |
[25:21] | and it just comes out so different. | 和它实际发出来的声音太不一样了 |
[25:24] | That’s okay, kiddo. Your fingers are still growing. | 没关系的 孩子 你的指头还在长 |
[25:27] | – Music isn’t for everyone. – What? | -不是所有人都适合搞音乐 -什么 |
[25:31] | Maybe saxophone just isn’t your thing. | 也许你只是不适合吹萨克斯 |
[25:34] | It wasn’t that bad. | 也没有那么糟吧 |
[25:38] | I was better than Julian. Julian can’t even read sheet music. | 我总比朱利安强 他连乐谱都看不懂 |
[25:43] | I thought Julian’s performance was unique. | 我觉得朱利安的演出十分特别 |
[25:45] | Unique? | 特别 |
[25:47] | Hm, Beethoven couldn’t read sheet music. | 贝多芬也看不懂乐谱 |
[25:50] | Neither could Moby. | 莫比[美国音乐人]也是 |
[25:53] | I met him. | 我见过他 |
[25:54] | We met him. | 我们见过他 |
[26:02] | And, of course, let me know if any of your parents | 当然了 如果你们的父母不想让你们 |
[26:05] | don’t want you going on the field trip. | 去实地调查 就告诉我 |
[26:07] | Ms. Human, our parents are getting divorced. | 休曼老师 我们的父母要离婚了 |
[26:11] | – They are? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[26:14] | We’re supposed to tell people. | 我们应该告诉其他人 |
[26:16] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[26:19] | Now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[26:22] | All of you who didn’t turn in your permission slips | 还没交同意书的同学 |
[26:24] | make sure that you do so by Friday | 周五前务必交上来 |
[26:25] | or you will not be going to the Prairie Museum. | 否则就去不了草原博物馆了 |
[26:32] | Now, many of the settlers who moved west | 迁往西边的居民 |
[26:35] | left behind good lives, because they thought | 抛弃了美好的生活 因为他们认为 |
[26:38] | “Hm, maybe I could have a better life.” | “也许我能拥有更好的生活” |
[26:42] | They left behind everything | 所有装不进篷车的东西 |
[26:43] | they couldn’t fit in their covered wagons. | 他们都抛下了 |
[26:46] | Families, friends | 家人 朋友 |
[26:49] | churches they loved, big beds. | 他们喜爱的教堂 大床 |
[26:54] | You all have an outline of a wagon in front of you. | 你们面前都有一辆篷车的简图 |
[26:59] | If you had to pick up and move tomorrow | 如果你明天就要收拾行李搬家 |
[27:01] | what would you bring in your wagons? | 你要在篷车里带上什么 |
[27:10] | Bob, you wanna be in my wagon? | 鲍勃 你想上我的篷车吗 |
[27:14] | No. | 不想 |
[27:25] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[27:27] | 休曼老师 二年级 | |
[27:30] | – Hi. – Hi. Hi, Ms. Human. | -你好 -你好 休曼老师 |
[27:32] | There’s undies here, too. I brought extra for his cubby. | 这也是内衣 我给他的小房间多带了些 |
[27:35] | I’m sorry, I thought I gave you extra before. | 不好意思 我以为我之前多给了你一些的 |
[27:39] | You did. | 你的确给过 |
[27:41] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:43] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[27:46] | – Okay. – Yeah. And, Ms. Human? | -好的 -对了 休曼老师 |
[27:49] | The next time this happens | 下次发生这种情况 |
[27:50] | can you please not call my husband’s office? | 可以不要打给我老公办公室吗 |
[27:55] | Oh, yeah, sure. Yeah. | 好的 当然 |
[28:01] | Hey, um, he soiled the beanbag chair. | 他弄脏了懒人沙发 |
[28:03] | – Oh? – Yeah, it’s stained. | -是吗 -是的 弄脏了 |
[28:06] | The beanbag chair? | 懒人沙发吗 |
[28:09] | – Yeah. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -是的 -我很抱歉 |
[28:11] | Well, let me take the cover home, I’ll wash it. | 让我把外罩带回家吧 我会洗干净 |
[28:15] | The beans are loose inside. | 里面的填充物都瘪了 |
[28:18] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:21] | I’ll replace it. | 我会重新填充进去 |
[28:23] | I… it’s, um, it’s not really replaceable. | 这 这真的没办法填充了 |
[28:25] | My mother made it | 那是我妈妈做的 |
[28:28] | before she killed my father. | 在她杀我爸爸之前 |
[28:31] | – Oh. – And my brother. | -天啊 -还杀了我兄弟 |
[28:33] | And my sister, too. | 还有我的姐妹 |
[28:38] | Oh, that’s right. I’m so sorry, that’s awful. | 好吧 我很抱歉 那太可怕了 |
[28:41] | I know. | 是的 |
[28:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:45] | Thanks for the undies. | 谢谢你送来的内裤 |
[29:04] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:11] | Marriott, hi. | 嗨 玛丽奥特 |
[29:13] | Are you playing tennis today? | 今天你打网球了吗 |
[29:15] | Hi, Jill. No. | 嗨 吉尔 我没去 |
[29:18] | Are you going to some kind of pie event? | 你是要去参加什么派的活动吗 |
[29:22] | No. | 不是 |
[29:25] | Well, nice to see you. | 好吧 很高兴见到你 |
[29:28] | Wait, Marriott. | 玛丽奥特 等一下 |
[29:30] | I wanted to say, you should bring Raja over to swim sometime. | 我想说的是 有时间你可以带拉娅来游泳 |
[29:33] | The pool’s finally up and running. | 游泳池终于可以用了 |
[29:34] | – Oh, no, thank you. – No? | -不了 谢谢 -不来吗 |
[29:38] | Actually, I don’t know how to say this. | 是的 我不知道该怎么说 |
[29:41] | What is it? | 什么事啊 |
[29:42] | The other day I overheard Raja say the word “Butt”. | 前几天我听拉娅说了”屁股”这个词 |
[29:47] | – Butt? – Yeah, butt. | -屁股 -对 屁股 |
[29:49] | She heard it from Julian. | 她听朱利安说的 |
[29:51] | He was talking about Popeye’s butt. | 他谈论大力水手的屁股 |
[29:53] | About how much bigger Popeye’s butt gets | 他说大力水手吃了菠菜后 |
[29:56] | when he eats spinach. | 屁股会变得很大 |
[29:58] | Is that even true? | 这是真的吗 |
[30:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:03] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[30:07] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我这些 |
[30:20] | Chuck, you never fail to crack me up. | 查克 你总能让我笑出声来 |
[30:26] | Coming up after the break, | 广告后回来 |
[30:27] | a possible sighting of the bagger murderer | 有望当选市长的唐娜·科兰克 |
[30:30] | by the local mayoral hopeful, Donna Clank. | 可能看到了包装工杀人犯 |
[30:33] | And now a word from our sponsor. | 现在广告时间到 |
[30:35] | Farm-fresh corn, mashed peas | 我们选用农场种植的新鲜玉米 豌豆 |
[30:38] | wholesome sweat potatoes. | 健康的甜番薯 |
[30:40] | All your baby’s favorites prepared | 这些都是你的宝宝喜欢的食物 |
[30:42] | without the violent presence of knives or blades. | 准备食材时不使用菜刀或者刀片 |
[30:46] | All our food is delicately broken down | 我们的食物是由百分百保真的母亲 |
[30:48] | and moistened by the mouths | 用嘴嚼碎 |
[30:50] | of 100 percent real mothers. | 并且咀嚼融合的 |
[31:03] | Baby-Bird. Because machinery is not a mother. | 选择鸟宝宝 因为机器不能取代母亲 |
[31:35] | Alright, bud, just like we practiced. | 好了伙计 就像我们练习过的那样 |
[31:38] | Incoming! | 过来了 |
[31:41] | Alright, focus up, Julian. Get the ball back to me. | 注意力集中朱利安 把球扔回给我 |
[31:44] | So far. | 好远啊 |
[31:47] | Come on, hustle up, Julian, throw it back. | 快点 朱利安 把球扔回来 |
[31:52] | There you go. | 快来吧 |
[31:56] | Okay, well, that was over there. | 好吧 应该扔到那边 |
[32:01] | Alright, buddy, you can do this. | 兄弟 你可以做到的 |
[32:03] | Eyes on the ball. Get that glove up. | 看好了球 举起手套 |
[32:08] | I am made of stone. | 我是石头做的 |
[32:11] | – Ow! – What are you doing, man? | -好痛 -你在干什么呀 伙计 |
[32:14] | No, it doesn’t hurt. | 那一点都不痛的 |
[32:17] | Oh, come on! | 别这样 |
[32:19] | Julian! | 朱利安 |
[32:31] | What? What happened, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝 发生什么了 |
[32:33] | Daddy hit me with a ball. | 老爸用球打我 |
[32:36] | He was messing around. | 明明是他不好好接球 |
[32:38] | You have to catch it, Julian, | 你得接住球 朱利安 |
[32:40] | then it won’t hit you. | 那样球就不会打到你了 |
[32:41] | He didn’t even try. | 他连试都不试 |
[32:42] | We’re wasting our money on baseball. | 让他练棒球纯属浪费钱 |
[32:46] | Shh! Shh! | 好了 好了 |
[32:49] | Julian, don’t you wanna be on the All-Star’s? | 朱利安 你不想成为全明星了吗 |
[32:51] | Bob is trying out and so are Dan and Rostaffano. | 鲍勃正在努力 丹和罗斯塔法诺也在努力 |
[32:53] | Everyone makes the team. | 整个团队缺一不可 |
[32:55] | Did you remember to buy me a new toothbrush? | 你记得给我买新牙刷了吗 |
[32:59] | – Yes. – What color? | -我买了 -什么颜色的 |
[33:02] | Oh, red, it’s red. | 红色的 是红色的 |
[33:04] | I never had a red toothbrush. | 我从没用过红色的牙刷 |
[33:07] | Yes, you have! | 不 你用过 |
[33:10] | Mommy, can I watch “Popeye?” | 妈妈 我能看《大力水手》吗 |
[33:13] | No, baby, it’s a school night. | 不能啊宝贝 今晚该上课的 |
[33:15] | You’re a school! | 你就是个学校 |
[33:16] | Julian, your mother is not a school! | 朱利安 你妈妈不是一个学校 |
[33:19] | “I am mom. I’m full of classrooms. | “我是个母亲 我这全是教室 |
[33:22] | So many clocks in me.” | 我的教室里还有很多块表” |
[33:25] | Get to your room! Get out of here! | 回你的房间去 离开这 |
[33:27] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 走 走 走 走 |
[33:31] | – I.. – Don’t listen to him. | -我 -别理他 |
[33:33] | If anybody’s a school, it’s Julian. | 朱利安才是学校 他们全家都是学校 |
[33:50] | Come on, Julian. We’re running late. Let’s go. | 走吧 朱利安 要迟到了 快走 |
[33:56] | Come on, Julian, we’re runnin’ late. | 走吧 朱利安 我们要晚了 |
[33:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:00] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[34:04] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[34:10] | Let’s go. Come on, come on. | 我们走 快走 |
[34:17] | Come here, Julian, Julian. | 来这 朱利安 朱利安 |
[34:20] | Come here. | 到这来 |
[34:22] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[34:35] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[34:43] | – Kihap! – Kihap! | -嘿 -嘿 |
[35:06] | Do you wanna go to paint your own pottery later? | 你想晚点自己去给陶器上色吗 |
[35:08] | – You’re drinking again, right? – Oh, fun, yeah, I am. | -你是不是又喝酒了 -是的 我喝了 |
[35:12] | But, actually, tonight’s no good for me. | 但是事实上 今天晚上我不能去 |
[35:16] | Well, I have to go tonight. | 好吧 今晚我得去 |
[35:19] | Oh I feel silly going by myself. | 我觉得自己去的话特别傻 |
[35:23] | Oh, I really wish I could go. | 我真的很想去 |
[35:25] | I… I just promised Nick | 我…我答应了尼克 |
[35:27] | I was gonna watch a program with him later. | 我晚点会跟他去看个项目 |
[35:38] | How often do you and Nick have sex? | 你跟尼克多久做一次爱 |
[35:45] | We actually have a set schedule. We have sex five times a week. | 实际上我们有个时间表 我们一周做五次 |
[35:49] | – Five times? – Mm-hmm. | -五次 -是的 |
[35:51] | Yeah, it’s really great. | 那真不错 |
[36:00] | Is everything okay with you and Dennis? | 你和丹尼斯还好吗 |
[36:02] | Yeah. Yeah, it is. | 嗯 挺好的 |
[36:05] | Uh, we just, like, aren’t having sex right now. | 我们 就是现在不怎么做爱了 |
[36:08] | Everything’s really good, though. | 不过 一切都挺好的 |
[36:10] | It’s, um, it was just like really busy up at the lake. | 我就像在湖边那么忙 |
[36:19] | Hold it! Hold it! | 抓好了 抓好了 |
[36:24] | You have got to read “Mating In Captivity”. | 你得读读《圈养交配》这书 |
[36:26] | – Hold it. – I bought it, I’m going to. | -握好了 -我买了 我正准备读了 |
[36:32] | No. No. | 不是这边 |
[36:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:00] | Oh, my God. Happy birthday to you. | 天啊 生日快乐 |
[37:09] | Happy birthday, honey. I love you. | 生日快乐 小宝贝 我爱你 |
[37:15] | Are you wearing panties around your neck? | 你的脖子上戴着内裤吗 |
[37:18] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[37:21] | – You want me to open this now? – Yeah. | -你想让我现在打开看吗 -是的 |
[37:23] | Okay. | 字幕 |
[37:28] | It reminded me of you. | 他让我想起你 |
[37:30] | I made it. Well, I painted it. | 我自己做的 其实是我涂的颜色 |
[37:36] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[37:38] | I think I like it. | 我觉得我喜欢 |
[37:40] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[37:45] | But I don’t play the flute. | 但是我不会吹长笛的 |
[37:47] | It’s a pipe. | 那是个烟斗 |
[37:48] | Did they not have any without a flute? | 他们没有不带长笛的吗 |
[37:49] | I… it’s not you. | 这个并不是你 |
[37:53] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[37:56] | Well, who is it? | 那是谁 |
[37:59] | Peter… | 是彼得 |
[38:02] | Piper? | 派珀[也有吹笛子的人之意] |
[38:06] | The reverend’s here. I gotta go. | 牧师来了 我得走了 |
[38:10] | – Julian, where is your mom? – I don’t know. | -朱利安 你妈妈呢 -我不知道 |
[38:13] | I’m really happy you came… | 我很高兴你能来 |
[38:14] | Oh, please, I haven’t missed a single party since my divorce. | 不用谢 离婚后我从没错过一场聚会 |
[38:18] | Oh, my God! Look at the pool! | 我的天啊 看看这游泳池 |
[38:21] | It’s so big! Jesus! What happened to your yard? | 好大啊 老啊 你的院子怎么了 |
[38:24] | Are you guys talking about how big the pool is? | 你们是不是在聊这游泳池有多大 |
[38:27] | Oh, yeah, I honestly think it’s too big. | 是啊 我真的觉得这个挺大的 |
[38:29] | We just already had such a big hole there, you know | 他们在我家后院发现马的遗骸之后 |
[38:31] | after they found that horse skeleton in our backyard. | 我们就在院子里挖了个大坑 |
[38:33] | Oh, right, that horse! Whatever happened with that? | 对了 那马是怎么回事 |
[38:36] | Oh, do you know they actually sent it off to be carbon dated? | 你知道他们真的把它送去做碳年代测试了吗 |
[38:39] | Apparently, it’s much older than they initially thought. | 显然 它比他们最初想象的要老得多 |
[38:41] | Nick didn’t tell me about that. | 尼克没告诉我这些 |
[38:43] | That’s so cool, Jill. | 吉尔 那太厉害了 |
[38:44] | I know, it’s crazy to think all these years | 我知道 这样想来也太疯狂了 |
[38:46] | we might have been sleeping above a prehistoric horse. | 这些年来 我们可能一直睡在史前的马上面 |
[38:48] | – Unbelievable. – But it can’t be that old. | -难以置信 -但它不可能那么老 |
[38:51] | There weren’t even horses in North America | 差不多直到17世纪 |
[38:53] | until, like, the 1600s. | 北美地区是没有马的 |
[38:54] | Oh, yeah, I was thinking about that, too | 是啊 我也是那么想的 |
[38:56] | and then I remembered Pangaea. | 然后我想到了泛大陆 |
[38:58] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[38:59] | Jill, what if your property was part of Pangaea? | 吉尔 你的地会不会是泛大陆的一部分 |
[39:02] | What’s Pangaea? | 什么是泛大陆 |
[39:03] | You stop that. We’re Christian. | 住嘴 我们是基督徒 |
[39:07] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[39:10] | We’ll be back. | 我们一会儿回来 |
[39:12] | Julian, you have to go. | 朱利安 你该走了 |
[39:15] | I gotta get some chips. | 我去拿点薯条 |
[39:18] | Great. | 好 |
[39:23] | Julian, please, just go to the bathroom. | 朱利安 求你了 去卫生间吧 |
[39:27] | – I know you have to. – I don’t have to. | -我知道你必须这么做 -我没必要 |
[39:30] | Please. You can’t have an accident tonight. | 求你了 你今晚不能出意外 |
[39:33] | I don’t have to go, I never have to. | 我不必去 我从来都不必去的 |
[39:37] | Well, we’re not leaving this room until you go. | 你不去的话 我们就不会离开这个房间 |
[39:39] | Good! I love this room. | 很好 我很喜欢这个房间 |
[39:42] | Julian, I’m begging you, please use the toilet. | 朱利安 我求求你 你就用马桶吧 |
[39:44] | I could live in here. | 我可以住在这 |
[39:48] | That’s it, I’ve had it. | 就这样吧 我受够了 |
[39:48] | – Give me that Purple Heart. – No! | -把紫心勋章给我 -不给 |
[39:50] | You’re not allowed to wear grandpa’s Purple Heart anymore. | 你再也不许带着爷爷的紫心勋章了 |
[39:52] | But it’s Hawaiian! | 但这是夏威夷人装扮 |
[39:54] | Your grandpa didn’t lose his leg in Oahu | 你爷爷没有在瓦胡岛失去腿 |
[39:56] | for you to bring shame to his medal. | 而你带着他的奖牌却让他蒙羞 |
[39:58] | Daddy said I could wear it. | 爸爸说我可以带着 |
[39:59] | He said you could wear it if you’re good! | 他说的是 如果你表现好才可以带 |
[40:00] | But you’re not, you’re being bad! | 但是你没有 你表现得很差劲 |
[40:08] | We were all laying out in the grass one night. | 有一晚我们都躺在草地上 |
[40:11] | All of us men. Hm. | 所有男人 |
[40:13] | And Nick and I looked up and saw the Big Dipper | 然后尼克和我抬头看到了大北斗星 |
[40:17] | and then the little one. | 还有小北斗星 |
[40:19] | And I asked Nick, “Which one do you think is better?” | 我问尼克 “你认为哪个更好” |
[40:23] | And he goes, “Well, Dennis | 他说 “丹尼斯 |
[40:26] | you can’t have one without the other. | 二者不能在缺其一的情况下存在 |
[40:28] | On their own, they’re both just dippers.” | 对它们自己来说 两个都是北斗星” |
[40:38] | – You are so funny – The man! | -你真是有趣 -厉害 |
[40:44] | Julian? | 朱利安 |
[40:45] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[40:56] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[40:58] | Dear dad. | 亲爱的爸爸 |
[41:00] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ |
[41:07] | ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ | ♪ 祝你生日快乐 ♪ |
[41:14] | ♪ Happy birthday dear daddy ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的爸爸生日快乐 ♪ |
[41:27] | ♪ Hap… ♪ | ♪ 祝… ♪ |
[41:30] | Julian? | 朱利安 |
[41:47] | – What in the world? – That’s a dog, right? | -怎么回事 -那是条狗 对吗 |
[41:50] | I don’t have a dog, but I know that’s a dog. | 虽然我没养狗 但我知道那是条狗 |
[41:53] | He’s wearing his grandfather’s Purple Heart. | 他正戴着他爷爷的紫心勋章 |
[41:56] | Julian, are you a dog now? | 朱利安 现在这条狗是你吗 |
[41:59] | Julian, is that you? | 朱利安 是你吗 |
[42:08] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[42:17] | Hey, buddy. Hey. | 嘿 老兄 你好 |
[42:38] | Smaller bites, Julian. No one likes a piggy. | 慢点吃 朱利安 没人跟你抢猪肉吃 |
[42:49] | Julian, come on. | 朱利安 来 |
[42:50] | We’re late, we’re late. | 我们迟到了 |
[42:54] | Okay, you’ve got your math book. | 好 这是你的数学书 |
[42:56] | Your homework’s in the front zipper. | 你的作业都在前拉链袋里面 |
[42:58] | Oh, Julian, you need your glasses to see the board. | 朱利安 你要戴眼镜才能看得清黑板 |
[43:01] | Come on, baby, please. | 拜托 宝贝 求你了 |
[43:04] | Please, just try. Keep them on. | 求你了 就试一下 把它们戴上 |
[43:06] | Oh, Julian. Oh.. | 朱利安 天哪 |
[43:09] | Snake bites, cholera | 蛇咬伤 霍乱 |
[43:12] | drowning | 淹没 |
[43:13] | an ox kick to the head. | 一头公牛踢到头部 |
[43:17] | The majority of pioneers who traveled west | 大多数西行先锋者 |
[43:19] | died along the treacherous journey. | 死于危险的旅途中 |
[43:21] | Everyone has a worksheet on your desk. | 在你们的桌上有一张工作表 |
[43:23] | You’ll see on the right side of your worksheet | 在工作表的右边 你们能看到 |
[43:25] | a list of the six most common causes of death on the frontier. | 六种最常见的跨境死亡原因 |
[43:28] | And on the left side, six blank spaces | 有六个空格在表的左侧 |
[43:31] | for you to fill in your closest family members. | 用来填写与你最亲近家庭成员 |
[43:34] | I want you to take your markers | 拿起记号笔 |
[43:35] | and connect each of your loved ones | 把每个亲人 |
[43:38] | to the way you imagine they would die. | 连到他们可能的死法上 |
[43:41] | – Yes, Shad? – Should we include ourselves? | -怎么了 沙德 -要写我们自己吗 |
[43:45] | Yes. | 没错 |
[43:47] | Okay, class, let’s review. | 好了同学们 让我们来回顾一下 |
[43:49] | What was the main source of income for the prairie people? | 草原居民的收入来源主要是什么 |
[43:52] | Corn, farming corn! | 玉米 种植玉米 |
[43:54] | That’s right, Bob. Let’s raise our hands, though. | 正确 鲍勃 不过请记得举手 |
[43:56] | Come on, Julian. Hi, Ms. Human | 快来 朱利安 你好 休曼老师 |
[43:59] | I’m so sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[44:00] | Um, I have Julian here. | 这是朱利安 |
[44:04] | He’s a dog now. | 他现在是一条狗 |
[44:07] | Well, he’s tardy. | 好吧 他迟到了 |
[44:11] | Okay. Come on, Julian. | 来吧 朱利安 |
[44:14] | Come on, Julian, right here. | 来 朱利安 在这 |
[44:17] | Julian, honey. Right here, this is your desk. | 朱利安 宝贝 这里 这是你的桌子 |
[44:19] | This is your desk. | 这是你的桌子 |
[44:23] | Hi, Julian. | 你好呀 朱利安 |
[44:25] | Raja, you can play with Julian at recess. | 拉娅 你可以在课间时和朱利安玩 |
[44:36] | Now, Dan, can you name | 现在 丹 你能说出 |
[44:38] | the most successful sharecropper ever in this county? | 这个县有史以来最成功的佃农吗 |
[44:41] | Your mom. | 你妈 |
[44:46] | That’s right. My mom. | 对 我的母亲 |
[44:49] | Denise Human. | 丹妮斯·休曼 |
[44:54] | ♪ Denise Human was a woman ♪ | ♪ 丹妮斯·休曼是个女人 ♪ |
[44:57] | ♪ Killed many men ♪ | ♪ 杀了许多男人 ♪ |
[44:58] | ♪ Killed my brother and my sister too ♪ | ♪ 还杀了我的兄弟还有我的姐妹 ♪ |
[45:04] | ♪ My father tried to stop her ♪ | ♪ 我父亲尝试去阻止她 ♪ |
[45:06] | No! | 不 |
[45:09] | ♪ That was dumb of him ♪ | ♪ 他真是傻 ♪ |
[45:21] | Lisa. | 丽萨 |
[45:22] | Jill. Hi, how are you? | 你好 吉尔 过得怎样 |
[45:25] | Does Julian seem really different? | 朱利安真的变成一条狗了吗 |
[45:27] | Um, yeah. | 是的 |
[45:32] | I have a bunch of robes. | 我有很多长袍 |
[45:33] | I was just bringing them over for the clothing drive. | 我刚刚正把它们装车送到服装店去 |
[45:35] | – Robes? – Yeah. | -长袍吗 -是的 |
[45:37] | I got four for Christmas last year. | 去年圣诞节我买了四件 |
[45:39] | Do you want one? | 你要一件吗 |
[45:41] | – No, that’s okay. – Oh, excuse you. | -没关系 不用 -保佑你 |
[45:45] | Okay, good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[45:49] | Wait, Lisa, I.. | 等下 丽萨 我 |
[45:51] | – I wanted to talk to you. – Yeah? | -我想跟你谈谈 -怎么了 |
[45:53] | Well, I don’t want to be an Indian giver. | 那个 我不想做一个印第安送礼者 |
[45:56] | Oh, Jill, it’s not okay to say that anymore. | 吉尔 不能这么说 |
[45:59] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[46:01] | Um, I don’t wanna be a Native-American giver. | 我不想成为一个美洲原住民送礼者 |
[46:04] | But I wanted to ask. | 但我想问 |
[46:06] | Now that my only child is a dog | 现在我唯一的孩子变成了一条狗 |
[46:09] | would it be possible for me to get the baby I gave you back? | 能把我的孩子还给我吗 |
[46:17] | I don’t know, Jill. | 我不知道 吉尔 |
[46:19] | Um, I can see why you would ask me that. | 我知道你为什么会这么问 |
[46:23] | But I just don’t think Dennis would go for it. | 但我觉得丹尼斯不会同意 |
[46:27] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:30] | Well, doesn’t hurt to ask, right? | 问一下也没关系 是吧 |
[46:36] | It did hurt. I didn’t like it. | 当然有关系 我不喜欢 |
[46:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[46:50] | Yes. Yes, yes! | 好 真不错 |
[46:54] | There he is! | 他来了 |
[46:55] | Yes, come here. Alright, yeah. Good boy. | 过来 好孩子 |
[46:58] | Julian, go long! | 朱利安 跑远点 |
[47:00] | Yeah, there you go, boy. Dig in! | 好 去吧 孩子 |
[47:02] | So fast. I’ll be damned. | 好快 快得要命 |
[47:10] | Ah, that’s who you were meant to be. My son. | 这才是你应有的样子 我的儿子 |
[47:17] | Hey, Julian! Julian, come get me! | 朱利安 朱利安 来追我 |
[47:20] | Come get me, boy! There you go! There you go! Yeah! Oh! | 来追我 孩子 来 过来 真棒 |
[47:27] | You’re gonna be an All Star! | 你会加入全明星的 |
[47:59] | 第423集 小鸟的秘密 | |
[48:03] | He’s so fast, Jill. It’s incredible. | 他跑得超快 吉尔 这太不可思议了 |
[48:05] | He’s actually trying. I got tired before him. | 他真的有在努力 我比他先累趴下 |
[48:11] | Honey, is everything okay? | 亲爱的 一切都还好吗 |
[48:15] | – It’s just, he’s so different. – I know. | -只是 他太与众不同了 -我知道 |
[48:17] | Heh. I know. | 是 我知道 |
[48:25] | Sweetheart, you seem sad. | 甜心 你看起来有点伤心 |
[48:28] | You have to admit, this is a lot to process. | 你必须得承认 这真的很难一下子适应 |
[48:32] | Um… Jill | 吉尔 |
[48:36] | I think he’s going through a bigger change than you are. | 我觉得他所经历的变化比你要大 |
[48:42] | Yeah, of course. | 没错 当然 |
[48:48] | Julian, wash up, dinner’s ready. | 朱利安 洗一洗 晚餐好了 |
[48:49] | No, it’s not. | 不 还没 |
[48:52] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 太好了 |
[48:54] | I think it’s pretty when they are lumped together liked this. | 我觉得它们像这样混搭在一起很好看 |
[48:57] | Yes, the lump’s too good. It’s fun. | 这样混在一起很棒 太有趣了 |
[49:11] | Keep up, Julian! | 快跟上 朱利安 |
[49:14] | It’s great you guys still come to the games | 在朱利安是条狗的情况下 |
[49:16] | even though Julian’s a dog now. | 你们还让他参加比赛 这太好了 |
[49:18] | Of course, we do. | 我们当然让他来 |
[49:26] | Does your latte taste weird? | 你的拿铁喝起来味道怪吗 |
[49:28] | I was just thinking that. | 我也是这么想的 |
[49:33] | Halftime. | 中场休息 |
[49:49] | Oh, my God! Lisa, you’re pregnant? | 天啊 丽萨 你怀孕了 |
[49:51] | I know! | 我知道 |
[49:52] | Ah! Oh, my God, Lisa, you’re huge! | 我的天啊 丽萨 你的肚子好大 |
[49:55] | – Thanks, Marriott. – Hey, has anyone seen the ball? | -谢谢 玛丽奥特 -有谁看见足球了吗 |
[49:57] | – Baby, look at Lisa! – Oh, wow! | -亲爱的 你看看丽萨 |
[50:00] | Hey, congrats, man. | 老兄 恭喜你啊 |
[50:02] | – We’re having another baby? – Yes. I am so happy. | -我们又要有孩子了吗 -是的 我好高兴 |
[50:07] | – Whose dog is this? – That’s Julian. | -这条狗是谁的 -那是朱利安 |
[50:10] | – Julian Davies? – Yes, our son. | -朱利安·戴维斯吗 -是的 我们的儿子 |
[50:12] | Oh! Well, we can’t have him on the field. It’s regulation. | 好吧 我们不能让他上场 有规定 |
[50:16] | He’s the fastest one out there. | 他是最快的 |
[50:17] | I’m sorry, Nick, he keeps going offsides. | 抱歉 尼克 他总是越位 |
[50:19] | – Offsides? – Yeah. | -越位 -是的 |
[50:20] | Come on, man, he’s seven! | 拜托 老哥 他7岁了 |
[50:22] | He can’t kick. He doesn’t get it. I’m sorry. | 他不能踢球 他不明白 抱歉了 |
[50:28] | – But… – I can’t believe I dated that guy. | -但是 -我不敢相信我竟然和他约过会 |
[50:32] | “He can’t be on the field. It’s regulation.” | “他不能上场 有规定” |
[50:43] | Oh, my God, that’s good! | 天啊 模仿得真像 |
[50:48] | What? What? | 啥 什么 |
[50:52] | I can’t! Gosh, I can’t. | 我忍不住 天啊 我忍不住 |
[50:58] | Uh.. Oh, that’s good. | 太好了 |
[51:04] | Julian, don’t eat grass. | 朱利安 别吃草 |
[51:12] | Thank you so much for coming tonight. | 非常感谢大家今晚的到访 |
[51:15] | Your presence warms my heart. | 你们过来我很感动 |
[51:17] | She was so young. | 她还很年轻 |
[51:19] | I appreciate your presence. | 感谢前来 |
[51:20] | Just makes you think, “Why her?” | 不禁让我们思考 “为什么是她” |
[51:23] | Thank you so much for being here. | 感谢前来 |
[51:25] | Yeah, why her? | 是啊 为什么是她 |
[51:28] | Thank you for your presence here tonight. | 感谢前来 |
[51:32] | You know, Buck’s gotten really into western wear. | 你知道 巴克穿喜欢西装 |
[51:35] | – Western wear? – Yeah, ever since the divorce. | -西装吗 -是的 自从离婚后 |
[51:38] | Our divorce! | 我和他的离婚 |
[51:39] | Thank you for coming tonight. | 感谢前来 |
[51:40] | Dennis said Buck’s living above the post office. | 丹尼斯说巴克住在邮局的楼上 |
[51:43] | Yeah, he can fart all he wants up there. | 对 他在那上面可以随便放屁 |
[51:48] | Thank you so much for being here. | 感谢您能来这 |
[51:49] | Your presence means so much beyond. | 您能过来对我们来说意义很大 |
[51:52] | Excuse me. Excuse me, everyone. | 打扰大家一下 |
[51:54] | Have your attention, please. | 大家请注意 |
[51:56] | Thank you all so much for being here tonight. | 非常感谢大家今晚的到访 |
[52:00] | Exactly one month ago, my sister, Cheryl Hoad | 一个月前 我的妹妹谢丽尔·霍德 |
[52:03] | returned home after teaching her favorite yoga class Baby Bikram, | 教完她最喜欢的亲子瑜伽 |
[52:08] | to find her home invaded | 回到家后 发现家里进贼了 |
[52:09] | and her walk-in closet completely empty. | 衣帽间被偷的精光 |
[52:13] | A neighbor reported seeing a bagger from the Eagle | 有邻居报告称看到来自老鹰超市的装袋工 |
[52:16] | trying to walk across the culdesac | 穿着谢丽尔的所有衣服 |
[52:18] | wearing all of Cheryl’s clothes, which, to be honest | 试图穿过死胡同 说实话 |
[52:21] | included a lot of clothes I had let her borrow. | 其中大多数的衣服都是我借给她的 |
[52:23] | I’m smaller than her, but she can wear some of my stretchier items. | 我比她矮 但她能穿我宽松些的衣服 |
[52:27] | The bagger also left with all of Cheryl’s gymnastics medals. | 装袋工还偷走了她所有的体操奖牌 |
[52:31] | I could never do gymnastics because I have a delicate knee. | 我做不了体操 因为我膝盖不好 |
[52:36] | Cheryl was a beloved sister, daughter and ex-girlfriend. | 谢丽尔是个好妹妹 好女儿 好前任 |
[52:41] | Her ex-boyfriend, Rob, is here tonight. | 她的前男友罗博今晚也在这里 |
[52:43] | I set them up because Rob’s not my type. | 我撮合的他俩 因为罗博不是我的菜 |
[52:45] | Rob? | 罗博 |
[52:48] | Rob? | 罗博 |
[52:51] | – You dated Cheryl? – Rob? | -你和谢丽尔交往过吗 -罗博 |
[52:52] | – I mean, kinda. – Rob. | -算是吧 -罗博 |
[52:54] | I think everyone would like to hear you talk about Cheryl. | 大家伙想听你说说谢丽尔的事 |
[52:56] | – I’m so sorry. – No. | -我很抱歉 -不必 |
[52:58] | It.. I really don’t think… | 我 我真没觉得 |
[53:00] | – Just a little bit louder, Rob. – Okay. | -罗博 大点声 -好的 |
[53:05] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[53:07] | I’m Rob. | 我是罗博 |
[53:09] | Your presence warms my heart. Thank you so much. | 你能来真是太暖心了 谢谢你 |
[53:12] | Cheryl and I dated | 谢丽尔和我 |
[53:13] | what, two months ago? | 大约两个月前交往过 |
[53:17] | You know, it was mainly night-time stuff. | 我俩主要是晚上见面 |
[53:20] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道还能说些什么 |
[53:21] | I mean, it didn’t end up working out. | 我们最终没成 |
[53:23] | But, uh, it’s how I would’ve had it with Crystal. | 不过我现在和克里斯特在一起了 |
[53:26] | Crystal’s my new girlfriend. | 克里斯特是我的新女友 |
[53:29] | Crystal, did you maybe wanna say something about Cheryl? | 克里斯特 你想谈谈谢丽尔吗 |
[53:37] | I didn’t know Cheryl. I didn’t know you guys dated. | 我不认识谢丽尔 我不知道你们交往过 |
[53:41] | – Okay. – No, yeah, I had, we had… | -好吧 -不是 我 我们 |
[53:42] | Rob, I just think everyone would like | 罗博 我想大家 |
[53:44] | to hear you talk about Cheryl now. | 现在想听你谈的是谢丽尔 |
[53:45] | Right. | 好的 |
[53:55] | Cheryl had a beautiful face. | 谢丽尔很漂亮 |
[53:57] | I see it all over town now. | 现在满大街都能看到她 |
[53:59] | It’s haunting to think about that. | 想想真让人揪心 |
[54:04] | If what happened to Cheryl happened to Crystal | 如果谢丽尔的事发生在克里斯特身上 |
[54:07] | I don’t know what I would do and.. | 我真不知道该怎么办了 |
[54:11] | God! | 天哪 |
[54:13] | Honey.. | 亲爱的 |
[54:15] | – Rob, I think we should go back down. – I love you. | -罗博 咱们该下去了 -我爱你 |
[54:16] | I love you so much, | 我太爱你了 |
[54:17] | I don’t want to have anything bad happen to you. | 我不想你出任何事 |
[54:19] | I’m gonna protect you, I promise. | 我一定会好好保护你的 我保证 |
[54:22] | I love you more than my mom, I think. | 我爱你胜过爱我妈妈 |
[54:27] | Is that okay, mom? | 可以吗 妈妈 |
[54:31] | We really should get off the porch. | 咱们从门廊下去吧 |
[54:51] | ♪ Kids with knives kids with knives ♪ | ♪ 耍刀的孩子 耍刀的孩子 ♪ |
[54:56] | ♪ Kids kids with knives ♪ | ♪ 孩子 耍刀的孩子 ♪ |
[55:06] | Is this “Kids With Knives?” | 这是《耍刀的孩子》吗 |
[55:08] | Dennis! | 丹尼斯 |
[55:12] | – Lisa, you look so… – What? | -丽萨 你看上去真… -什么 |
[55:14] | Your legs look so long. | 你腿显得真长 |
[55:18] | Where’s the remote? Bob, close your eyes. | 遥控器呢 鲍勃 不许看 |
[55:21] | Oh, my God, this is “Kids With Knives!” | 老天 这是《耍刀的孩子》 |
[55:23] | Jesus, w… what happened to “Little House On The Prairie?” | 天啊 《草原小屋》呢 |
[55:25] | It ended! | 播完了 |
[55:32] | Sweetheart, let me zip up the back of your dress. | 亲爱的 我把你裙子后面的拉链拉上吧 |
[55:34] | It’s backless. | 这是露背裙 |
[55:35] | You look like shit, Lisa! | 丽萨 你看起来糟透了 |
[55:38] | – Bob! – You’re grounded! | -鲍勃 -你被禁足了 |
[55:41] | Fine! You assholes don’t even let me drive! | 好啊 你们这些混蛋连车都不让我开 |
[55:50] | How could you have let him watch “Kids With Knives?” | 你怎么能让他看《耍刀的孩子》呢 |
[55:52] | I had no idea. | 我不知道啊 |
[55:56] | I’m changing. | 我要换衣服 |
[56:06] | – We’re so excited. – Of course, yeah. | -我们太激动了 -一定的 |
[56:09] | You’re certainly going to have your hands full. | 你肯定会忙得不可开交 |
[56:11] | Yes. | 可不是嘛 |
[56:12] | Well, in a couple of years | 过几年 |
[56:14] | Citronella can babysit. | 辛特奈拉就能带孩子了 |
[56:15] | Yes, please. | 是的 没问题 |
[56:17] | She was such a help with the twins when they were younger. | 双胞胎还小的时候她帮了不少忙 |
[56:21] | My mom didn’t pay me. I have no money. | 妈妈也没付我钱 我都没工钱 |
[56:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[56:25] | You know, Paige and the new baby are gonna be Irish twins. | 佩琪和新宝宝将会是爱尔兰双胞胎 |
[56:29] | – What does that mean? – Irish? | -什么意思 -爱尔兰吗 |
[56:30] | – Irish-American twins. – Of course, yeah. | -美籍爱尔兰裔双胞胎 -当然 没错 |
[56:36] | Jill, I love how you cut the crusts off the sandwiches. | 吉尔 我很喜欢你切掉三明治上面包边的做法 |
[56:39] | That’s what they do in Europe. | 这是欧式做法 |
[56:41] | – Is it? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[56:43] | Everything is so nice. | 一切都太美好了 |
[56:45] | It feels so European. | 充斥着欧洲气息 |
[56:47] | Yes, it’s so you, Lisa. | 是啊 丽萨 就是你的气息 |
[56:48] | I’m happy to do it. | 我很乐意这么做 |
[56:50] | Lisa, have you been to Europe? | 丽萨 你去过欧洲吗 |
[56:53] | Oh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[56:56] | No. | 没有 |
[57:00] | Jill, didn’t you go to Europe? | 吉尔 你不是去过欧洲吗 |
[57:01] | Oh, yeah, Nick and I went when I was pregnant with Madison. | 是啊 我怀着麦迪逊时和尼克一起去过 |
[57:05] | We went to Paris and then France | 我们先去了巴黎[法国首都] 又去了法国 |
[57:07] | and then we took a train over to Berlin. | 然后我们坐火车去了柏林 |
[57:18] | Now, Berlin, is that safe? | 柏林现在安全吗 |
[57:21] | Berlin. That’s a good baby name. | 柏林 宝宝叫这个名字蛮好听 |
[57:24] | I like the name Anastasia. | 我喜欢安娜塔西亚这名字 |
[57:26] | My name is Jim. | 我叫吉姆 |
[57:28] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[57:29] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[57:31] | – J-i-m? – That’s right. | -士口女母吗 -没错 |
[57:45] | – Nick? – Julian’s got ten more minutes. | -尼克 -朱利安还要弹10分钟 |
[57:46] | – I have to talk to you. – I’m listening. | -我得和你谈谈 -听着呢 |
[57:49] | He’s not playing. | 他没在弹琴 |
[57:51] | Yeah, Jill, try this. | 是吧 吉尔 尝尝这个 |
[57:53] | – No. – Come on, it’s really good. | -不吃 -试试 很好吃的 |
[57:55] | Is it pool water? | 那不是游泳池的水吗 |
[57:57] | Yeah, but frozen. | 是的 但冻成冰棍了 |
[58:00] | – Nick, something happened. – What? | -尼克 出事了 -怎么了 |
[58:02] | Mr. Dudley called. | 达德利先生刚打电话来 |
[58:04] | Julian’s not invited back to Rocket Math. | 朱利安不能去学火箭数学了 |
[58:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[58:09] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -好什么好 -挺好啊 |
[58:12] | Aren’t you upset? | 你不难过吗 |
[58:15] | What, did you think he was gonna become an accountant? | 怎么 难不成他将来要当个会计 |
[58:19] | No. No, I guess not. | 不 应该不会 |
[58:25] | What happened to that picture? | 那照片怎么回事 |
[58:27] | – What picture? – Julian’s baby picture. | -什么照片 -朱利安婴儿时的照片 |
[58:30] | The one in the mist. | 迷雾里的那个 |
[58:31] | Oh, yeah, that picture. | 那张照片啊 |
[58:33] | Did you take it down? | 是你拿下来的吗 |
[58:34] | – Why would I take it down? – Nick, please. | -我为什么要拿下来 -尼克 拜托 |
[58:37] | I don’t wanna forget how he was. | 我不想忘记他之前的样子 |
[58:38] | Jesus, Jill, he’s right there. | 天啊 吉尔 他就在这里 |
[58:40] | His hearing’s incredible now. | 他现在听力好得惊人 |
[58:43] | I want that picture. | 我想摆上那张照片 |
[58:44] | You know, did you ever think how it must feel to be Julian? | 你有没有想过朱利安是什么感受 |
[58:47] | See all these pictures around | 看着这些 |
[58:48] | that don’t look like him anymore? | 再也不像他的照片 |
[58:52] | But, Nick, don’t you miss him? | 可是尼克 你就不想他吗 |
[58:57] | Julian just got awesome. | 朱利安变得棒极了 |
[59:16] | Okay, Julian, I’m gonna turn off your dinosaur lamp | 好啦朱利安 我把你的小恐龙灯关上啦 |
[59:19] | but your twinkle lights are still on. | 但星星灯给你留着 |
[59:25] | Do you want me to read you another story or.. | 要我再给你读个故事吗 还是 |
[59:29] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[59:43] | ♪ The stars above us ♪ | ♪ 头顶的星星 ♪ |
[59:46] | ♪ Are shining bright ♪ | ♪ 明亮地闪烁 ♪ |
[59:48] | ♪ And if you die ♪ | ♪ 如果你在 ♪ |
[59:50] | ♪ Before the light ♪ | ♪ 天亮前死去 ♪ |
[59:53] | ♪ The Lord will take your soul ♪ | ♪ 主将带走你的灵魂 ♪ |
[59:57] | ♪ And He’ll love it tenderly ♪ | ♪ 祂会温柔地爱它 ♪ |
[1:00:01] | ♪ He’ll cuddle it He’ll kiss it ♪ | ♪ 祂会拥抱它 祂会亲吻它 ♪ |
[1:00:04] | ♪ And keep it on a shelf ♪ | ♪ 祂会把它放在架子上 ♪ |
[1:00:08] | ♪ And clean it and dust it ♪ | ♪ 为它擦洗 为它掸尘 ♪ |
[1:00:11] | ♪ He will not disrespect it ♪ | ♪ 永远不会轻视它 ♪ |
[1:00:15] | ♪ He will love yourself ♪ | ♪ 祂会爱你的 ♪ |
[1:00:21] | Goodnight, Julian. | 朱利安 晚安 |
[1:00:23] | Let your body be heavy in your bed. | 沉沉地睡去吧 |
[1:00:52] | How long were you in labor? | 你生了多久 |
[1:00:54] | Not long. It was easy. | 不长 挺好生的 |
[1:00:56] | I just lifted my dress and he fell out. | 我一撩裙子他就掉出去了 |
[1:01:00] | We were a little worried about the initial bounce. | 开始弹跳的时候我们还有点担心 |
[1:01:03] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[1:01:04] | But then he landed with his branding, Wilson | 可后来他以威尔逊的招牌动作落地了 |
[1:01:06] | right-side up, we thought | 正面朝上 我们就想着 |
[1:01:08] | “Okay, great. Why not just name him Wilson?” | “太好了 就叫他威尔逊好了” |
[1:01:11] | But then we remembered | 但后来我们想起来 |
[1:01:12] | Wilson is Tom Hanks’ baby. | 汤姆·汉克斯的孩子叫威尔逊 |
[1:01:14] | Oh, yeah, of course. | 没错 |
[1:01:16] | Well, how about Twilson? | 叫汤尔逊怎么样 |
[1:01:19] | I love that. | 我喜欢这名字 |
[1:01:24] | Hey, Bob, would you go and get some of the bars | 鲍勃 你能去拿一些 |
[1:01:26] | that Mrs. Davies brought over? | 戴维斯太太带来巧克力棒吗 |
[1:01:28] | I wish I was aborted! | 我真希望我当时没能生下来 |
[1:01:30] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[1:01:31] | Well, no bars for you. | 巧克力棒没你的份了 |
[1:01:33] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:01:35] | They’re not bars, they’re just brownies. | 我做的不是巧克力棒 只是布朗尼而已 |
[1:01:38] | I’m really sorry about that. | 真的很抱歉 |
[1:01:47] | Is that my statue? | 那是我的雕像吗 |
[1:01:54] | Jill? Jill? Jill? | 吉尔 吉尔 吉尔 |
[1:01:58] | I finally started reading “Mating In Captivity”. | 我终于开始读《圈养交配》了 |
[1:02:01] | – I love it. – She is so smart. | -我很喜欢这书 -作者太聪明了 |
[1:02:04] | I had to follow along with my finger. | 我都要用手指着读 |
[1:02:06] | – I’ve been reading it out loud. – Yeah. | -我是大声读出来的 -是吧 |
[1:02:51] | Hello, class. | 同学们好 |
[1:02:52] | And thank you… for being here. | 感谢你们…的到来 |
[1:02:58] | With all of your chakras. | 能量满满 |
[1:03:02] | Cheryl didn’t leave any instructions, so.. | 谢丽尔没有留下什么解释 所以 |
[1:03:15] | I’ll now play a movie. | 我给你们放个电影吧 |
[1:03:28] | This is “Twister.” | 叫作《龙卷风》 |
[1:03:30] | It’s… all about energy. | 说的是…能量的事 |
[1:03:32] | 只供私人展览使用 严禁公开演出 复制或作其他用途 版权所有 | |
[1:03:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:04:02] | – Yes! – Yes! | -棒呆 -棒呆 |
[1:04:05] | More pizzas coming, everyone. | 孩子们 又有披萨吃了 |
[1:04:07] | Dan, Rostaffano, stop holding hands. | 丹 罗斯塔法诺 别手拉手了 |
[1:04:10] | – Hi, Kim Ann. – Hi, Marriott. | -你好 金·安 -你好 玛丽奥特 |
[1:04:13] | Are you an ice dancer? | 你是要去花样滑冰吗 |
[1:04:15] | No. Are you pregnant? | 不 你是怀孕了吗 |
[1:04:18] | No. | 不 |
[1:04:21] | Can the twins come to Magic America with us? | 他俩能和我们一起去”神奇美国”吗 |
[1:04:24] | We didn’t bring a present | 我们没带礼物来 |
[1:04:26] | because Raja wanted to invite the twins to Magic America. | 因为拉娅想要邀请他们俩去”神奇美国” |
[1:04:30] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[1:04:32] | Well, Rostaffano can’t ride roller coasters | 罗斯塔法诺不能坐过山车 |
[1:04:35] | because of his heart. | 因为他的心脏有问题 |
[1:04:39] | You know he was sat on in the womb. | 你知道 他在子宫里那会儿就坐在上面 |
[1:04:42] | Didn’t you know that? I thought everyone knew. | 你不知道吗 我以为人人都知道呢 |
[1:04:44] | I… I must’ve known. | 我 我当然知道了 |
[1:04:58] | Citronella, does your mom ever ask about me? | 辛特奈拉 你妈妈打听过我没 |
[1:05:00] | Dad. | 爸 |
[1:05:02] | Well, did you give her the check I gave you, for the knives? | 把我给你的支票给她了吗 买她的刀了吗 |
[1:05:04] | Those are for girls. | 那些刀是女孩用的 |
[1:05:08] | She said the check you gave her wasn’t enough. | 她说你给的钱不够 |
[1:05:11] | You don’t get the discount anymore. | 你没优惠可享了 |
[1:05:13] | Well, fuck! | 我操 |
[1:05:15] | Now, listen up, kiddo, | 听好了儿子 |
[1:05:16] | this ball’s gonna be a little heavier than your ball at home, alright? | 这个球比你家里的球重一点 明白吗 |
[1:05:19] | To be honest, I’m a little worried about you on these slick floors. | 说实话 地面这么滑我有点担心你 |
[1:05:22] | Don’t run as fast as you do in the backyard, alright? | 别像在后院里一样跑那么快 好吗 |
[1:05:24] | You’ll be fine. Just take it nice and easy. | 你能行 放轻松 |
[1:05:27] | – Here we go, right here. – Lisa, where is Bob? | -来吧 就现在 -丽萨 鲍勃呢 |
[1:05:30] | – He’s not here. He’s grounded. – Again? | -他不在这儿 关他禁闭了 -又关了吗 |
[1:05:34] | He’s going through a bit of a phase. | 叛逆期嘛 |
[1:05:35] | Raja said he’s had to stay late for detention every day. | 拉娅说他因为被关禁闭天天很晚才睡 |
[1:05:38] | I think she has a little bit of a crush on him now. | 我觉得她现在有点喜欢他了 |
[1:05:41] | Yeah. Uh, no, he has to stay late, but it’s not detention. | 没有 他睡得晚不是因为禁闭 |
[1:05:44] | You can tell Raja. It’s, um.. He’s in Rocket Math, yeah. | 你可以告诉拉娅 他在练习火箭数学 |
[1:05:48] | He’s in Rocket Math now. | 他在学火箭数学 |
[1:05:51] | – Bob is in Rocket Math? – Yeah. Yeah, he is, Jill. | -鲍勃学习火箭数学吗 -对 吉尔 |
[1:05:54] | Um, Julian probably didn’t mention it | 朱利安没和跟你们讲 |
[1:05:57] | ’cause he’s a dog, but, yeah. | 因为他是只狗说不出话吧 |
[1:06:01] | Actually, uh, Julian isn’t in Rocket Math anymore. | 其实 朱利安以后都不学火箭数学了 |
[1:06:05] | – He’s not? – No. | -不学了吗 -对 |
[1:06:07] | I… I was really upset at first, | 一开始我也觉得难过 |
[1:06:09] | but then Nick made a good point. | 但尼克指出了很重要的一点 |
[1:06:10] | He’s probably not gonna be an accountant. | 这孩子恐怕当不了会计 |
[1:06:14] | – Nick said that? – Yeah. | -尼克说的吗 -对 |
[1:06:17] | I really don’t like that he said that. | 我没想到他会说这种话 |
[1:06:19] | Well, I’m sorry, did anyone ask Julian | 抱歉 有人问过朱利安 |
[1:06:23] | if he wants to be an accountant? | 他想不想当会计吗 |
[1:06:24] | No, but… | 没 不过 |
[1:06:27] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[1:06:29] | – Are you happy? – Huh? | -你快乐吗 -啊 |
[1:06:32] | Are you really happy? | 你真的快乐吗 |
[1:06:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:06:38] | Maybe you should get a divorce. | 也许你应该离婚 |
[1:06:39] | Oh, yes! | 没错 |
[1:06:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:06:42] | – Yes. – Yes. | -对 -是的 |
[1:06:45] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:06:48] | Wait, Nick? | 等下 尼克 |
[1:06:55] | I.. Julian, can I have a moment with your father? | 朱利安 让我和你爸爸单独说几句好吗 |
[1:06:57] | Oh, sure. Go ahead, boy. | 行 去吧 儿子 |
[1:07:00] | I want a divorce. | 我想离婚 |
[1:07:05] | I’m sorry, Nick. Oh. | 抱歉 尼克 |
[1:07:08] | I think we should get a divorce. | 我觉得我们应该离婚 |
[1:07:09] | No, no, stop that. We could talk about it. | 不 不 别这么说 我们好好谈谈 |
[1:07:12] | Hey, what is, what’s wrong? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[1:07:14] | I.. | 我 |
[1:07:15] | – Oh. Well, oh.. – I’m sorry. | -这 -对不起 |
[1:07:18] | No, don’t do that. Don’t do that. | 不 别这样 别这样 |
[1:07:20] | I don’t want that. What are you ta… What are you talking about? | 我不想离婚 你…你在说什么啊 |
[1:07:22] | Don’t.. What are you doing? Honey, stop this. | 别 你在干什么 亲爱的 别这样 |
[1:07:24] | Did you hear me? I think we have to get a divorce. | 你听见了吗 我觉得我们得离婚了 |
[1:07:27] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不明白你在说什么 |
[1:07:28] | Stop that. What are you talking about? | 别说了 你在说什么啊 |
[1:07:29] | Then why are you doing this in front of all our friends? | 为什么当着朋友的面这么做 |
[1:07:33] | What, do you wanna go home? We can talk about this… | 你想回家吗 我们可以好好谈谈 |
[1:07:35] | I wonder if he’ll get into western wear. | 我想知道他会不会变成西部牛仔 |
[1:07:39] | – Don’t do this. – I just did it. | -别这样 -事情已经发生了 |
[1:07:41] | I… I can change, I can fix it, whatever you want. | 我可以改变可以弥补 你想怎么样都行 |
[1:07:43] | – No. – I’ll do whatever you want. | -不 -你想怎么样都可以 |
[1:07:46] | I don’t understand this either. | 我也不知道怎么会变成这样 |
[1:07:47] | Please, please. I.. | 求求你 我 |
[1:07:50] | No, married people hug. | 不 结婚的人才互相拥抱 |
[1:07:52] | – Married people hug. – No, don’t do this. | -结婚的人才互相拥抱 -不 别这样 |
[1:08:02] | -Oh, here she comes. Here she comes. She.. – Okay. | -她来了 她来了 她 -好 |
[1:08:07] | Just go. Shh, shh, shh. | 去吧 嘘 |
[1:08:09] | Bedtime, bedtime, it’s bedtime. | 睡吧 睡吧 睡觉时间到了 |
[1:08:15] | Julian, your father and I need to talk with you. | 朱利安 我和你爸爸想跟你谈谈 |
[1:08:21] | There’s no easy way to say this. | 这种事情没法轻松地说出来 |
[1:08:23] | Then don’t. | 那就不要说 |
[1:08:26] | Although your dad and I both love you very much | 虽然我和你爸爸都很爱你 |
[1:08:29] | my friends think that it’s best for all of us right now | 但我的朋友认为 现在最好的办法就是 |
[1:08:31] | if your dad moves in with Buck above the post office. | 让你爸爸和巴克一起 住到邮局楼顶去 |
[1:08:33] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:35] | As you know, Julian, Kim Ann recently got a divorce | 朱利安你也知道 金·安最近离婚了 |
[1:08:38] | and she says she’s much happier, | 她说自己高兴多了 |
[1:08:39] | so now my friends think | 所以我的朋友觉得 |
[1:08:40] | I should get a divorce. | 我也应该离婚 |
[1:08:41] | Well, I don’t wanna live with Buck. | 我不想和巴克住一起 |
[1:08:43] | – He farts in his sleep. – Nick, please. | -他睡觉的时候会放屁 -尼克 求你了 |
[1:08:45] | No, you please. I don’t wanna do this! Stop it! | 不 求你了 我不想搬走 别这样 |
[1:08:49] | Julian, we want you to know that this is not your fault | 朱利安 我们想让你知道 这不是你的错 |
[1:08:51] | and it absolutely has nothing to do with | 也完全不是因为 |
[1:08:53] | you not being able to play soccer anymore. | 你没法再踢足球了 |
[1:08:55] | Well, you didn’t want to divorce me | 可是他能踢足球的时候 |
[1:08:56] | when he could still play soccer. | 你没想过和我离婚 |
[1:08:58] | It’s really not that you can’t play soccer. | 真的和足球没关系 |
[1:09:01] | We love you and we know soccer is harder | 我们爱你 也知道踢足球太难了 |
[1:09:03] | for you now with your new body. | 毕竟你现在有了新的身体 |
[1:09:04] | He’s faster than ever. | 他跑得比以前还快 |
[1:09:06] | Julian, sweetie, do you have any questions for us? | 朱利安 宝贝儿 你有问题想问我们吗 |
[1:09:10] | I have some questions! | 我有问题 |
[1:09:13] | – Nick, please. – No! | -尼克 求你了 -不 |
[1:09:17] | It’s okay, sweetheart. | 会过去的 亲爱的 |
[1:09:23] | I think you need a drink of water. | 我觉得你需要喝一杯水 |
[1:09:28] | Shh, goodnight, sweetie. | 嘘 晚安 宝贝 |
[1:10:14] | Okay, Dennis, if I could just have you take a step to your left. | 丹尼斯 请你往自己的左边走一步 |
[1:10:17] | Alright. Bob, let’s see that smile. | 好 鲍勃 笑一笑 |
[1:10:19] | Don’t you fucking talk about my face slit! | 别他妈让我笑 |
[1:10:23] | He doesn’t smile anymore. | 他再也不笑了 |
[1:10:25] | – Bob is bad now. – Oh. | -鲍勃现在情绪不好 -好的 |
[1:10:27] | Okay, well, actually, I’m losing.. | 好 其实 这位 |
[1:10:29] | Um, what’s the little one’s name again? | 容我再问一次 这个小宝宝的名字是 |
[1:10:32] | – Paige? – No. | -佩琪吗 -不是 |
[1:10:33] | Oh, Twilson. | 汤尔逊 |
[1:10:35] | Yeah. I’m losing Twilson. | 对 汤尔逊的脸不在镜头里 |
[1:10:37] | If you could just rotate him forward for me. Perfect. | 能否请你让他转个身 朝向我 完美 |
[1:10:55] | Okay, I think we got it. | 好 好了 |
[1:10:56] | Um, I was thinking we could do some now | 我想再拍几张 |
[1:10:59] | where I’m seated with the babies | 我坐着 抱着孩子 |
[1:11:01] | and Dennis and Bob | 还有丹尼斯和鲍勃 |
[1:11:02] | are kinda over my shoulders. | 这样 在我肩膀后面 |
[1:11:06] | You wanna sit? | 你想坐着吗 |
[1:11:08] | Like, on something? | 比如 坐什么东西上吗 |
[1:11:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:11:11] | You guys got a chair? | 你们有椅子吗 |
[1:11:20] | I can figure this out. | 我能解决 |
[1:11:28] | Shayna? Shayna, sweetheart. | 珊娅 珊娅 亲爱的 |
[1:11:32] | – No! – Please? | -别叫了 -来一下 |
[1:11:34] | What? | 干嘛 |
[1:11:41] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[1:11:42] | What? What is going on? | 怎么 怎么了 |
[1:11:44] | These people are asking for a chair. | 他们想要一个椅子 |
[1:11:46] | Bob! | 鲍勃 |
[1:11:48] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[1:11:49] | That woman wants to sit her body on something. | 这个女人想坐着 |
[1:11:53] | For the picture. | 拍照 |
[1:11:55] | Okay. We can do that. | 好 可以啊 |
[1:12:00] | One sec, one sec. | 稍等 稍等 |
[1:12:02] | So just.. | 这样 |
[1:12:04] | Easy, you know, easy. Don’t. | 放松 放松 别 |
[1:12:11] | Strong. | 厉害 |
[1:12:17] | – Okay, there you are. – Oh, no, no, I… I’m so sorry. | -坐吧 -不 对不起 |
[1:12:20] | I… I just wanted any kind of chair. | 我想要其他椅子 |
[1:12:23] | We don’t have any other chairs. | 没有其他椅子 |
[1:12:26] | That one was really expensive. | 就这一个 特别贵 |
[1:12:30] | Oh, um, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:12:32] | Uh, yeah. Uh, this is great. | 好 挺好的 |
[1:12:35] | – Thanks.. Thank you so much. – It’s not a problem. | -谢谢 非常感谢 -没事 |
[1:12:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:12:39] | Um, Dennis, if I could just have you take | 丹尼斯 你能否 |
[1:12:40] | a couple of steps closer to your wife.. | 向妻子靠近几步 |
[1:12:43] | – Perfect. Maybe.. – Sorry. Hon.. | -好 这样 -抱歉 亲爱的 |
[1:12:45] | Are those the only outfits you brought? | 你们只有这一套衣服吗 |
[1:12:47] | Uh, yes. Um.. | 对 |
[1:12:49] | – Right, honey? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -对吧 亲爱的 -对 对 |
[1:12:51] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:12:55] | – They look good. – Yeah. | -挺好看的 -对 |
[1:12:58] | They look really good. | 非常好看 |
[1:13:01] | One, two. | 一 二 |
[1:13:16] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[1:13:19] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[1:13:33] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[1:13:37] | Julian? | 朱利安 |
[1:13:45] | Is anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[1:13:50] | I’m just getting some pool water. | 我来取点泳池水 |
[1:14:13] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[1:14:15] | Where’s your mom? Are you home alone? | 你妈妈呢 你一个人在家吗 |
[1:14:19] | Oh, you poor thing. You don’t have any clothes on. | 小可怜 你没穿衣服啊 |
[1:14:33] | You sure you wanna do this? | 你确定真要这样吗 |
[1:14:36] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[1:14:45] | Sorry. I’m ready. | 抱歉 我准备好了 |
[1:14:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:15:24] | Lisa! | 丽萨 |
[1:15:26] | Nick took Julian. | 尼克把朱利安带走了 |
[1:15:28] | Ah. Jill, I know. Nick called over here. | 吉尔 我知道 他打电话了 |
[1:15:31] | You have to help me. We have to get him back. | 你得帮帮我 我们得把他找回来 |
[1:15:34] | Jill, I think it might be best for Julian | 吉尔 我觉得这样也许对朱利安最好 |
[1:15:37] | to stay with Nick for a while. | 让他和尼克待一阵子 |
[1:15:39] | What? He’s all I have. | 什么 我只有这孩子了 |
[1:15:43] | Nick said you left him home alone, Jill. | 尼克说你把孩子单独留在家里 吉尔 |
[1:15:46] | – Yeah, but… – He’s seven. | -对 但 -他只有七岁 |
[1:15:49] | Nick found him naked in the yard. | 尼克在院子里发现他赤身裸体的 |
[1:15:52] | Well, I was just gonna be gone for one minute. | 我一分钟内就能回到家了 |
[1:15:54] | He sleeps so much now. | 他现在特别爱睡觉 |
[1:15:56] | A haircut is not one minute. You clearly got a blowout. | 理发一分钟可搞不定 你的发型变化真大 |
[1:16:00] | – It looks good. – Thanks. | -很好看 -谢谢 |
[1:16:03] | You’re going through a lot right now. | 你经历了很多 |
[1:16:06] | I think you should go home and take a bath. | 我觉得你还是回家洗个澡吧 |
[1:16:11] | Do you want me to walk you home and draw the bath? | 你想让我送你回家洗个澡吗 |
[1:16:15] | No, that’s okay. | 不用 不麻烦了 |
[1:16:18] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[1:16:20] | Just… just let me know if there’s anything I can do. | 有任何我能帮忙的地方 一定告诉我 |
[1:16:24] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[1:16:29] | Lisa? | 丽萨 |
[1:16:33] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[1:16:35] | Well… now that I don’t have any family anymore | 现在的我一个家人也没有了 |
[1:16:40] | is there any way you’d consider giving me my baby back? | 你能考虑把我的孩子还给我吗 |
[1:16:47] | No, Jill. | 不行 吉尔 |
[1:16:50] | And I don’t want you to ever ask me that again. | 我不想你再问我这个问题了 |
[1:16:52] | – Lisa… – No! | -丽萨 -不行 |
[1:16:53] | Don’t make me feel like I’m some kind of monster | 不要让我感觉自己是一个恶人 |
[1:16:55] | for not giving you my baby! | 因为我不把我的孩子给你 |
[1:16:58] | You gave her to me, Jill. | 是你把她给我的 吉尔 |
[1:17:01] | I love her just as much | 我爱她如此之深 |
[1:17:03] | as I love Bob and Twilson. | 就像我爱鲍勃和汤尔逊一样 |
[1:17:06] | But, Lisa, you have so many kids and I have none. | 丽萨你有这么多的孩子而我一个也没有 |
[1:17:10] | You did that to yourself. | 这都是你自己造成的 |
[1:17:12] | You can’t possibly think I’m gonna give you Paige | 你别想让我给你佩琪 |
[1:17:15] | just so you can go and leave her naked in the yard. | 好让你把她赤裸裸的留在院子里 |
[1:17:17] | Her name is Madison! | 她的名字叫麦迪逊 |
[1:17:19] | No, Jill, her name is Paige! | 不 吉尔 她的名字是佩琪 |
[1:17:23] | Paige Wetbottom! | 佩琪·湿臀 |
[1:17:28] | No. | 不 |
[1:17:32] | ♪ And He’ll love it tenderly ♪ | ♪ 他的爱如此的体贴入微 ♪ |
[1:17:35] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:17:38] | ♪ And keep it on a shelf ♪ | ♪ 把它放在架子上 ♪ |
[1:17:39] | ♪ On a shelf ♪ | ♪ 放在架子上 ♪ |
[1:17:40] | ♪ And clean it and dust it ♪ | ♪ 清扫它使其一尘不让 ♪ |
[1:17:42] | No dust here. | 干净了 |
[1:17:43] | ♪ And will not disrespect it ♪ | ♪ 要有敬畏之心 ♪ |
[1:17:47] | ♪ He’ll love yourself ♪♪ | ♪ 他会爱上你 ♪ |
[1:17:49] | Okay. Rocket Math! Ha-ha! | 火箭数学 哈哈 |
[1:17:53] | Julian’s not invited back to Rocket Math. | 朱利安没被邀请学习火箭数学 |
[1:17:55] | Lisa, come on! | 丽萨 来吧 |
[1:17:58] | Don’t eat grass, Julian. Julian, don’t eat the grass! | 别吃草 朱利安 朱利安 别吃草 |
[1:18:05] | Remember Pangaea? | 还记得盘古大陆吗 |
[1:18:07] | ♪ Pangaea ♪ | ♪ 遥远的盘古大陆 ♪ |
[1:18:22] | What are you doing in my house? | 你在我房子里干什么 |
[1:18:23] | – This is my house! Who are you? – What? | -这是我的房子 你是谁 -什么 |
[1:18:25] | – I’m Jill, I live here. – Oh, my God, get out! | -我是吉尔 我住这 -天哪 滚出去 |
[1:18:28] | No, I… I live here. Uh, that’s my underwear scarf. | 不 我住在这儿 那是我的内衣围巾 |
[1:18:32] | Oh, this? This is.. | 这是 这是 |
[1:18:34] | – No! – Yes, this is my house! | -不对 -这是我的房子 |
[1:18:37] | No, get out! This is my house! | 出去 这是我的房子 |
[1:18:40] | No, this is all my food. You’re using all my stuff. | 这是我的食物 你用了属于我的东西 |
[1:18:43] | – This is my stuff! – No, it’s mine! | -这是我的东西 -是我的 |
[1:18:46] | – No, I’m sure it’s mine. – This is my house! | -我确定是我的 -是我的房子 |
[1:18:50] | Please, I don’t think you’re right about this. | 拜托了 是你弄错了 |
[1:18:52] | Oh, I am trying to get dinner on the goddamn table! | 我费劲做的晚餐 放在桌子上 |
[1:19:00] | But eggs are for breakfast. | 但是鸡蛋是早上吃的 |
[1:19:03] | What? | 什么 |
[1:19:04] | Eggs are for breakfast, it’s a breakfast food. | 鸡蛋是早上吃的 是早餐吃的食物 |
[1:19:08] | No! Ah! Ah! | 天哪 |
[1:19:11] | Get out of my house! Get out! | 滚出我家 出去 |
[1:19:17] | Get out of my, get out of my house! | 赶紧滚出我的房子 |
[1:19:19] | – Please. – Get out! | -求你了 -滚出去 |
[1:19:20] | – Get out of my house! – I don’t mean to be rude. | -滚出去 -不是我故意要这么粗鲁 |
[1:19:22] | Are you sure this is your house? | 你真的确定这是你的房子吗 |
[1:19:25] | – Yes! Yes! – Okay, okay! | -是的 是我家 -好 好 |
[1:19:26] | – Yes! – I’m sorry! | -是的 -对不起 |
[1:19:30] | Please. Uh, uh, please. | 对不起 非常对不起 |
[1:19:34] | And leave me alone! | 现在就走 |
[1:19:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:20:05] | No. | 不 |
[1:20:06] | No! No, no, no, it’s your turn. | 你先吧 |
[1:20:09] | Please, you go. You have to go. | 求你了 你先走吧 |
[1:20:11] | Please, someone just go, I have to go. | 只有别人走了 我才能走 |
[1:20:15] | Got it! | 我走了 |
[1:23:30] | My house. | 我的房子 |
[1:23:46] | – Are you okay? – Yes, yes, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我很好 |
[1:23:54] | Do you need me to call someone for you? | 你需要我帮你打个电话吗 |
[1:23:55] | No, I’m sorry. | 不需要 打扰了 |
[1:23:59] | This is the house I grew up in. | 我是在这个房子里长大的 |
[1:24:03] | Oh. Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[1:24:06] | My house. | 我的房子 |
[1:24:10] | I’m sorry, I just.. | 对不起 我真的 |
[1:24:13] | I just feel like I don’t know who I am anymore. | 我真的不知道我是谁了 |
[1:24:17] | Uh, so I thought.. | 所以我想 |
[1:24:19] | If I could just come here | 如果来到这 |
[1:24:21] | and sit on the toilet I used to think on.. | 在我以前冥想的洗手间里待一会 |
[1:24:24] | Mm-mm, I need to get these kids back to bed. | 但是我需要哄孩子上床睡觉 |
[1:24:27] | Oh, of course. | 当然 |
[1:24:31] | Are the.. Are these all your children? | 这些都是你的孩子吗 |
[1:24:36] | Yes. | 当然 |
[1:24:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:24:44] | They’re so beautiful. | 他们如此可爱 |
[1:24:46] | Oh, okay, ma’am, I’m sorry, I can’t help you. | 女士 很抱歉 我不能帮你 |
[1:24:49] | You have to go. | 你必须得走了 |
[1:24:50] | Excuse me, actually.. | 对不起 实际上 |
[1:24:55] | Would it be okay | 如果可以的话 |
[1:24:57] | if it’s not too much trouble.. | 不太麻烦的话 |
[1:25:00] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[1:25:04] | Could I have one of your children? | 你能给我一个孩子吗 |
[1:25:10] | Okay, okay, no. Wait. | 好了 好了 等等 |
[1:26:07] | Oh, Chuck, you’re an animal. | 查克 你就是个禽兽 |
[1:26:10] | You’re an animal! Ha-ha-ha! | 你就是个禽兽 哈哈哈哈 |
[1:26:12] | In other news, after a grueling month-long search | 播报一则新闻 历经一个月的艰苦搜寻 |
[1:26:15] | the bagger murderer, suspected of killing | 一个被怀疑谋杀了 |
[1:26:17] | local yoga teacher, Cheryl Hoad | 当地瑜伽老师谢丽尔·霍德的嫌疑人 |
[1:26:19] | is finally in custody. | 已经被拘留 |
[1:26:21] | The suspect, Little Helen Frownfelter, | 嫌疑人茜奥·海伦·弗罗恩菲尔特 |
[1:26:23] | was apprehended moments ago | 刚刚在最近离婚了的吉尔·戴维斯家 |
[1:26:25] | in the home of recent divorcee, Jill Davies. | 被逮捕了 |
[1:26:30] | Little Helen has confessed to accidentally backing | 茜奥·海伦对这场谋杀供认不讳 |
[1:26:33] | Cheryl Hoad down a staircase, | 谢丽尔·霍德是在下楼之后 |
[1:26:34] | causing her untimely death. | 被她结束了年轻的生命 |
[1:26:45] | You know, it’s funny Cheryl was the one to die early. | 有意思的谢丽尔是过早逝的那个人 |
[1:26:47] | She was never early for anything. I’m always early. | 我是说她不提前做任何事 与我相反 |
[1:26:51] | I was born two months early. I was so skinny. | 我提前两个月出生 非常瘦小 |
[1:26:56] | Really skinny. | 超瘦的啦 |
[1:26:59] | The skinniest baby. | 最瘦的宝宝 |
[1:27:05] | The whereabouts of Ms. Davies remain unknown. | 戴维斯女士去哪里了还没有人知道 |
[1:27:07] | However, Little Helen claims | 但是据茜奥·海伦说 |
[1:27:10] | that Ms. Davies sped off in her golf cart. | 戴维斯女士开着高尔夫球车疾驰而去 |
[1:27:12] | Little Helen’s story has been corroborated by three neighbors | 茜奥·海伦的事已经有三个人证了 |
[1:27:15] | who witnessed Ms. Davies | 她们看到了戴维斯女士 |
[1:27:18] | being rude at a four-way stop. | 在交叉路口粗鲁的行为 |
[1:27:19] | And now, Haven Nutt is on the scene. | 现在海雯·纳特已经在现场了 |
[1:27:23] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[1:27:25] | I’m standing here with the woman | 和我站在一起的这个女人 |
[1:27:27] | who discovered the bagger murderer. | 就是她发现凶手的 |
[1:27:29] | Lisa Wheatbottom. Uh… | 她叫丽萨·石屯 |
[1:27:32] | Oh, no, it’s Wetbottom. | 不对 我叫湿臀 |
[1:27:34] | I did discover the bagger murderer. | 我发现了这个杀人犯 |
[1:27:36] | I went over to talk to Jill | 我过去想和吉尔谈谈 |
[1:27:38] | and that strange woman answered the door. | 那个陌生女人开的门 |
[1:27:40] | I recognized her ’cause she taught | 我认出她的原因的因为她教过我 |
[1:27:41] | the longest yoga class I’ve ever been in. | 她的瑜伽课是我上过的最无聊的瑜伽课 |
[1:27:44] | Ah. I’ve always wanted to do yoga. | 我总是想做瑜伽 |
[1:27:47] | You should, it’s really easy. Hm. | 你应该去做 瑜伽真的很简单 |
[1:27:48] | Anyway, I was like, “Where is Jill?” | 我问她”吉尔在哪里” |
[1:27:51] | And Little Helen was like, “I am Jill.” | 茜奥·海伦总是说”我是吉尔” |
[1:27:53] | And then started screaming at me that I had to leave | 然后冲我大喊大让我走 |
[1:27:55] | ’cause her kids are in bed. | 因为她的孩子在床上 |
[1:27:57] | And, obviously, I knew it wasn’t Jill. | 很明显 我知道她不是吉尔 |
[1:27:59] | Jill doesn’t have kids anymore. | 吉尔早就没有孩子了 |
[1:28:02] | So I went to the police and now I’m on the news. | 所以我报了警 现在上了新闻 |
[1:28:08] | I’m on the news, too. | 我也上了新闻 |
[1:28:12] | Ma’am? Ma’am? | 女士 女士 |
[1:28:15] | Ma’am? | 女士 你怎么了 |
[1:28:18] | No, no, you can call me mommy. | 你可以叫我妈妈 |
[1:28:21] | Okay, yeah, I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要去厕所 |
[1:28:28] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[1:28:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:28:50] | Jill? | 吉尔 |
[1:28:52] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天鹅啊 |
[1:29:07] | I’m so glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[1:29:10] | I felt so bad after you left yesterday. | 你昨天走后我感觉很糟糕 |
[1:29:12] | That’s why I went over to your house. | 所以我去了你家 |
[1:29:14] | Yeah, I saw on the news. | 我在新闻上看到了 |
[1:29:16] | You saw me on the news? | 你在新闻上看到我了 |
[1:29:17] | – Mm-hmm. – Cool. | -是的 -太酷了 |
[1:29:20] | So I’ve been thinking a lot about what you keep asking me | 所以我一直在想你一直问我的问题 |
[1:29:24] | and I’ve changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[1:29:26] | Oh, my God, Lisa, you’re giving me my baby back? | 天啊 丽萨 你要把孩子还给我 |
[1:29:29] | Oh. No. | 不是 |
[1:29:31] | You can have Bob. | 但是你可以带走鲍勃 |
[1:29:33] | You stupid, hideous net! | 你这个愚蠢没用的网 |
[1:29:38] | That’s okay, Lisa. | 还是算了吧 丽萨 |
[1:30:10] | She’s so cute, Jill. | 她太可爱了 吉尔 |
[1:30:12] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[1:30:18] | Why don’t you guys come over later and swim? | 你晚点过来游泳吧 |
[1:30:20] | – You don’t have a pool. – Oh, I do now. | -你家没有泳池 -我现在有了 |
[1:30:23] | I was at your house last night | 我昨天晚上去过你家 |
[1:30:24] | after the cops took the bagger murderer away | 在警察吧凶手带走之后 |
[1:30:27] | and I was looking around and I thought | 我到处看了看 我想 |
[1:30:32] | I would actually be much happier here. | 我住在这会更开心 |
[1:30:35] | So I called Dennis | 所以我叫上了丹尼斯 |
[1:30:37] | and he came over with the kids and our stuff. | 他带着孩子和我们的东西过来了 |
[1:30:40] | So, yeah, we live in your house now. | 所以现在我们住在你家 |
[1:30:43] | Thanks, Jill. | 谢谢你 吉尔 |
[1:30:45] | I actually have a question about the thermostat. | 实际上我有个关于恒温器的问题 |
[1:30:46] | You live in my house? | 你们住在我家 |
[1:30:48] | I don’t think Nick’s gonna be okay with that. | 我觉得尼克不会同意的 |
[1:30:50] | He knows. He lives there, too. | 他同意了 他也住在那 |
[1:30:52] | – Nick lives with you? – Yeah, he’s our pool boy. | -尼克和你住在一起 -对他是我们的泳池小工 |
[1:30:56] | – Well, pool man. – What? | -游池小工 -什么 |
[1:30:58] | Oh, Jill, obviously, you can have my house. | 吉尔 你可以去住我的房子呀 |
[1:31:01] | Haven’t you always loved my plush carpeting? | 你不是一直喜欢我的毛绒地毯吗 |
[1:31:04] | Well… yeah. | 是的 |
[1:31:08] | It’s yours now. | 它现在是你的了 |
[1:31:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:31:39] | Hey, Lisa? | 对了 丽萨 |
[1:31:41] | Do the children play soccer on graves? | 孩子们是在坟墓上踢足球吗 |
[1:31:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:31:47] | I never noticed that before. | 我之前从未注意过 |
[1:32:17] | Jill, where are you going? | 吉尔 你去哪 |
[1:32:19] | I think, I think I have to get out of here. | 我要离开这 |
[1:32:24] | I have to get out of here! | 我必须离开这 |
[1:32:26] | Out of bounds. | 禁止出入 |