Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Gosford Park(高斯福庄园)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Gosford Park(高斯福庄园)[2001]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:高斯福庄园
英文名称:Gosford Park
年代:2001

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:48] Don’t just stand there. Give me a hand with the canopy. 别光站着,搭把手拉车篷
[01:12] Mary? Merriman? Are you ready? 梅丽?马利曼?准备好了?
[01:15] – Mary? – Yes, Mr. Burkett. – 梅丽? – 是,伯科特先生
[01:21] Everything’s ready, milady. 都准备好了,夫人
[01:59] 高 斯 福 德 庄 园
[02:04] goodliuwu
[03:06] – I think she’s knocking. – Well, see what she wants. – 我觉得她在敲窗 – 看看她想要什么
[03:11] I can’t open this wretched thing. 我打不开这烂东西
[03:16] I suppose we better stop. 我看咱们最好停下
[03:37] I can’t get this top off. 我拧不开这盖子
[04:01] Hello. Is everything all right? 你好,一切可好?
[04:03] Are-Are you okay? 你们…你们没事吧?
[04:05] – Am I what? – We’re all right, thank you. – 我什么? – 我们没事,谢谢
[04:08] Is that Lady Trentham? 那是特伦萨姆夫人吗?
[04:10] Lady Trentham. It’s, uh–I’m William McCordle’s cousin, Ivor. 特伦萨姆夫人,是…我是威廉·麦克多的表弟艾弗
[04:16] Ivor Novello. 艾弗·诺瓦洛
[04:18] Yes, of course. 哦,对了
[04:20] May I introduce a friend of mine from California? 容我介绍我的一位来自加州的朋友
[04:22] – Mr. Morris Weissman. – Hello. – 莫里斯·怀斯曼先生 – 你好
[04:28] Uh, we were just wondering if we were headed in the same direction. 嗯,我们是不是去往同一个方向
[04:31] I dare say we might be. 我敢说很可能是
[04:36] Well, if-if everything seems to be all right– 哦,既然没什么事的话…
[04:43] Bye. 再见
[04:47] Could we get on before I freeze to death? 咱们能不能继续走,趁我还没冻死
[04:51] Was that really Ivor Novello? 那真是艾弗·诺瓦洛?
[04:52] Yes. Could we get on? 是,咱们可以走了吧?
[05:13] 原创故事:罗伯特·奥特曼 鲍勃·巴拉班
[05:26] 导演:罗伯特·奥特曼
[05:35] 1932年11月
[05:39] Oh, hello. Nice house. 你好,房子漂亮
[05:41] I like it. 我喜欢
[05:47] Hello, Ivor. 你好,艾弗
[05:48] Welcome back, Your Ladyship. 欢迎回来,夫人阁下
[05:49] Constance, welcome. 康斯坦斯,欢迎
[05:53] Hello, dear. If he has to call me by my Christian name, 你好亲爱的,要是他非得叫我的教名
[05:57] why can’t he make it “Aunt Constance”? 为何不叫康斯坦斯姑姑?
[05:59] I’m not the upstairs maid. 我可不是楼上的女佣
[06:01] He’s still got that vile little dog, I see. 他还养着那只小脏狗,我看到了
[06:03] Yes, the ones we hate last forever. 对,我们讨厌的东西都长命
[06:05] – Did you have a horrid journey? – Yes, fairly horrid. – 你们路上辛苦? – 没错,是够苦的
[06:10] Take the car around the back to unload it. 开车绕到屋后卸行李
[06:16] You better follow him. Mrs. Wilson will look after you. 你最好跟他去,威尔逊太太会照应你
[06:22] Your Ladyship. 夫人阁下
[06:25] Your Lordship. 老爷阁下
[06:32] – Louisa. – William. – 露易莎 – 威廉
[06:34] Raymond. 雷蒙德
[06:36] Lots of good shooting coming. 好好猎上几只
[06:37] That’s what we’re here for. 我们就为了这个来的
[06:41] Just leave everything in one pile around the corner there. 所有东西一块儿堆在那边就行
[06:43] Make sure it’s properly labelled. It’ll go up in the luggage lift. 记得贴对名字,会从行李电梯送上去的
[06:46] These are the guns. Where’s the gun room? 这些都是枪,枪房在哪?
[06:48] Down there on the right. Find Mr. Strutt, the keeper. He’ll show you what to do. 在下面右边,找保管员斯特拉特先生,他会教你怎么做
[06:51] I know what to do. 我知道该怎么做
[06:52] Ellen, what do you think you’re doing over there? 爱伦,你在那儿干嘛呢?
[06:55] Take that rain off those cases before you take them up. 把箱子上的雨水抹干再搬上楼
[06:58] Those are Mr. Novello’s bags. 那是诺瓦洛先生的行李
[07:01] – Who are you? – I ‘m Mr. Weissman’s man. – 你是谁? – 我是怀斯曼先生的人
[07:04] – The Countess of Trentham. – Yes. – 特伦萨姆伯爵夫人 – 好的
[07:05] Make sure they’re properly labelled. Put them down there all right? 贴好标签,放在那里好吗?
[07:08] – Where am I? – You’re in the stable block with the grooms. – 我住哪里? – 你跟马夫住马厩
[07:11] Her Ladyship is in the Chinese room. 夫人住中式套房
[07:13] Elsie! Elsie! 埃尔茜!埃尔茜!
[07:14] You’ll be sharing with the head housemaid. 你与女佣领班一间房
[07:16] She’ll show you where everything is, all right? 她会照应一切,明白吗?
[07:18] Elsie, this is Miss Trentham. 埃尔茜,这位是特伦萨姆小姐
[07:19] Mrs. Wilson 威尔逊太太
[07:20] -Take care of her, will you? – Excuse me, ma’am– – 照顾她 – 抱歉,夫人…
[07:23] My name’s Mary. Mary Maceachran. 我叫梅丽,梅丽·麦基伦
[07:25] Not here it’s not. It’s Trentham. 不,在这里不是,就叫特伦萨姆
[07:28] Lord Stockbridge. Guns. 斯托布里奇老爷,枪
[07:29] Down there on the right. 在那里,右边
[07:31] The name’s Parks. Robert Parks. 我叫帕克斯,罗伯特·帕克斯
[07:34] Mr. Parks? 帕克斯先生
[07:37] Mr. Parks, below stairs you’ll be known as Mr. Stockbridge. 帕克斯先生,在楼下你叫斯托布里奇先生
[07:39] There’s three more outside. 外面还有三个
[07:41] I knew a Mr. Parks who was in service in Norwich. 帕克斯先生,我认识一个帕克斯先生在诺维奇当佣人
[07:43] Is he any relation of yours? 他和你有什么关系吗
[07:45] No. London born and bred. 不,我在伦敦土生土长
[07:47] What should I do with Her Ladyship’s jewels? 我该拿夫人的珠宝怎么办?
[07:49] It’s this way. George is in charge of the safe. 往这边,乔治负责保险箱
[07:52] He’s the first footman, and you wanna watch where he puts his hands. 他是男仆领班,你得看住他的手脚
[07:58] She’s new. 她是新来的
[08:03] 过氧化氢 毒药
[08:10] Have you got the ones for tonight? 今晚要戴的拿了没有?
[08:13] Oh, sorry. 哦,对不起
[08:18] Always bring a separate box for the first night. It saves bother. 第一晚的每次都另放一个盒子,省得麻烦
[08:42] Freddie, do wait. 弗雷迪,等我一下
[08:43] For goodness sakes, Mabel. What is it this time? 老天在上,梅布尔,这回又是什么?
[08:46] – Does my hair look all right? – It looks fine. Where the hell were you? – 我头发看上去还好吧? – 挺好的,你哪儿去了?
[08:50] We’re not late. Freddie, do please stop going on. 我们又没迟到,弗雷迪,拜托别再问了
[08:55] Isobel? 伊莎贝尔?
[08:56] – Hello. – Hello, Isobel. – 你好 – 你好,伊莎贝尔
[08:58] Darling, I’ll see you in there. 亲爱的,稍后见
[09:00] There’s been something I’ve been meaning to say to you. 有件事我一直想跟你说
[09:06] – Have you, uh–Have you spoken to your father? – No. – 你有没有…你有没有跟你父亲谈过? – 没有
[09:11] What do you mean, no? Hey, you promised. 怎么会没有?你答应过我的
[09:14] I never promised. I said I’d do my best. 我从没答应过,我说尽力而为
[09:16] You’re so beautiful when you resist me. 你拒绝我的时候特别美丽
[09:18] Stop it. I’ll ask him tonight. 停下,我今晚问他
[09:21] Well, you bloody well better. 你最好是去问
[09:25] – You shouldn’t sneak up on people like that. – Don’t worry. It’s nobody. – 你不该这样溜墙根 – 别担心,又不是别人
[09:29] Sorry, Miss Isobel. 对不起,伊莎贝尔小姐
[09:31] Do you really think you’ll have a chance to speak to him tonight? 你觉得今晚真的有机会跟他说?
[09:34] – Would you stop going on about it? – Izzy – 你能不能别再说这事了 – 伊莎
[09:35] …that’s all very well.. …这倒是很好…
[09:36] I think it’s ridiculous. I’m here to shoot. 我觉得真荒谬,我是为打猎来的
[09:39] Darling, it’s a relief to me to sit next to someone who isn’t deaf in one ear. 亲爱的,坐在没有聋掉一只耳朵的人旁边真让我松口气
[09:43] I’m sorry? 你说什么?
[09:46] I have a dog. 我也养狗
[09:48] -What’s the name? -Sam – 叫什么名字? – 萨姆
[09:50] Darling, what do you mean, “leave it”? 亲爱的,你说“别管它”是什么意思?
[09:53] Well, I just meant let it come naturally. 我只是说要让它自然被人提出
[09:55] Don’t try and steer the conversation. 不要试图把控谈话
[09:58] It makes you sound so desperate. 会让你听起来很绝望
[10:00] Well, I am fucking desperate. 我他妈的是很绝望
[10:03] Hello, Raymond. This is my brother-in-law, Lord Stockbridge. 你好,雷蒙德,这是我内兄斯托布里奇老爷
[10:07] Hello. I’m Morris Weissman. 你好,我是莫里斯·怀斯曼
[10:08] – Who? – Morris Weissman. – 谁? – 莫里斯·怀斯曼
[10:12] Weissman, yes. 怀斯曼,好
[10:13] You could get a seat there. 你可以去坐下
[10:14] Oh, Elsie? Elsie, this is Lord Stockbridge’s valet. 埃尔茜,这是斯托布里奇老爷的贴身男仆
[10:18] He’s new to the house, so show him around, will you? 他初次来这里,带他四处转转好吗
[10:20] You’ll be sharing with Mr. Weissman’s man. 你与怀斯曼先生的随从同房
[10:23] Has His Lordship’s luggage gone up? 老爷的行李运上去没有?
[10:24] Supposedly. 应该是
[10:25] He’s in the Tapestry room, wherever that is. 他在挂毯房,不晓得是什么地方
[10:28] Oh, well, here we go again. 哦,又来了
[10:31] That’s just it. I’ve never done a house party before, not properly. 就是,我以前从没参加过庄园聚会,没正式参加过
[10:34] How come you got taken on as a countess lady’s maid if you’ve got no experience? 你怎么会当上伯爵夫人的女侍,你又没经验?
[10:38] She wants to train me. She said she didn’t care about experience. 她要训练我,她说她不在意经验
[10:41] She didn’t want to pay for it, you mean. 你是说她不想付钱让你受训吧
[10:46] It’s cold in here. 这里真冷
[10:47] You should know to pack your woollies when you come to this house. 来这里时你就该知道带上毛织衣服
[10:50] Here we are. 到了
[10:53] Is everything all right, Elsie? 一切还好吗,埃尔茜?
[10:54] Fine, Miss Lewis. Thanks. 很好,露易斯小姐,谢谢
[10:56] That’s your bed there. 那边是你的床
[10:59] – That good? – Yeah, that’s tasty. Very tasty. – 好吃吗? – 不错,很好吃!
[11:01] I think I’ll–I shall go in the library. 我想我…应该进图书室了
[11:15] Here you are, Pip, Pip. 吃吧,皮普
[11:16] I beg your pardon, sir. I thought I’d just take the Times up with me… 请原谅,先生,我想着把时报拿上来
[11:20] in case you’d like to read it when you’re dressing. 以备你更衣时想读报
[11:22] Thank you, Probert. Look after Pip for me. 谢谢你,普罗波特,替我照顾皮普好吗
[11:24] – Of course, sir. – Good boy. – 当然先生 – 好孩子
[11:26] I have to make a telephone call to California in a couple of hours. 几小时内我得打电话回加州
[11:29] I can’t find a telephone. 但找不到电话
[11:29] Well, there’s a telephone just here on the left. 哦,这里有电话,就在左边
[11:31] Oh, wonderful. Thank you. You know, of course, I’ll reverse the charges. 太好了,谢谢,当然我会让对方付费
[11:34] Yes 好的
[11:35] There’s a new restaurant in the Strand. It’s an automatic restaurant. 河滨路有家新餐厅,是自助餐馆
[11:38] It’s open 24 hours a day. You can go in any time day or night. 全天24小时营业,白天夜晚你都能去
[11:43] So who’s the funny little American? 那滑稽的美国小个子是谁?
[11:45] Morris Weissman. He’s a friend of Ivor. 莫里斯·怀斯曼,他是艾弗的一个朋友
[11:47] He makes films in Hollywood. 他在好莱坞拍电影
[11:49] Ivor asked if he could bring him along. Didn’t see why not. 艾弗问过能不能带他来,有何不可呢
[11:52] I thought he might be interested in guns and shooting. 我想他大概对开枪射猎有兴趣
[11:55] Oh, well, never mind. He adds to the glamour of the gathering. 哦,管他呢,他为聚会增加了气氛
[11:58] I didn’t expect anything half as exotic. 我没想到会有这样子的异国情调
[12:00] Oh, no, not for me. You know that I hate drinking whisky. 哦不不,你知道我讨厌喝威士忌
[12:03] Go on, drink it. Do you good. Go on. 来,喝吧,为你好,来吧
[12:07] Oh, really, Bill. You are such a bad influence. 真是的,比尔,你这真是坏影响
[12:12] Well, don’t blame me if I start misbehaving. 我要是举止失当了可别怪我
[12:16] I don’t know how impressed your husband is with our Hollywood folk. 我都不知道你丈夫跟咱们的好莱坞老兄这么投契
[12:20] Well, you know Raymond. He only feels safe with his own kind. 你知道雷蒙德的,跟那一类人他才觉得可靠
[12:24] Bill! 比尔
[12:30] I thought ladies’ maids never wore aprons. 我以为贵妇女侍不穿围裙的
[12:32] Her Ladyship used to have a French maid who wore a black one like this. 夫人曾经有个法国女佣穿过这种,黑色的
[12:36] She thinks it’s got a bit of style. 她觉得颇有款型
[12:37] I bet she does, and I bet she took it out of your wages too. 我打赌她会,我也打赌她会从你工资里扣
[12:41] She likes to have everything just so. 她事事都爱这么干
[12:44] Mmm. Don’t they all. 他们不都是吗
[12:47] – That’s him. – Who? – 那是他! – 谁?
[12:49] Ivor Novello. 艾弗·诺瓦诺
[12:51] He passed us on the road today on his way here, and he spoke to me. 今天他在路上超过我们,还跟我说话了
[12:55] Well, he spoke to Her Ladyship, but I answered. 哦,他是跟夫人说,但我回答了
[12:58] I only cut it out for Garbo. 我只迷嘉宝 瑞典籍女星
[13:00] I prefer the American stars. I think they’ve got more oomph. 我更喜欢美国明星,我觉得他们更性感
[13:04] Go on! 得了
[13:06] – Is he really Sir William’s cousin? – Yep. – 他真是威廉爵士表弟? – 是
[13:09] Imagine having a film star in the family. Lady Sylvia must be thrilled. 想想看家里出个电影明星,西尔维娅夫人一定很激动
[13:13] Oh, I don’t think. 我看未必
[13:15] Why wouldn’t she be? 她为何不会?
[13:17] ‘Cause she’s a snobbish cow. ‘Cause she– 因为她是头势利的母牛,因为她…
[13:19] She looks down on anyone who got to the top with brains and hard work. 她瞧不起靠自己的头脑和劳动出头的人
[13:22] Just like she looks down on her husband 就像她瞧不起自己的丈夫
[13:24] except when it’s time to foot the bills. And then she’s got her hand out, all right. 除了付账的时候,那时她就俩手一摊
[13:27] What was her family, then? 那她娘家怎么样?
[13:29] What’d you expect, really? 还能怎么样?
[13:31] Toffee-nosed and useless. 马屎表面光
[13:33] Her father was the Earl of Carton. 她父亲是卡顿伯爵
[13:35] Sounds good, except he didn’t have a pot to piss in. 听着不错,其实连个尿壶都没有
[13:38] What’s she like to work for? 她好侍候吗?
[13:39] She’s horrible. But he’s– 她难弄得很,但他…
[13:43] He’s okay. Come on. We better get cracking. 他还好,来吧,咱们还是工作吧
[13:49] – Hello, I’m Ivor. – I know who you are. – 你好,我是艾弗 – 我知道你是谁
[13:51] Mabel Nesbitt. 我叫梅布尔·内斯比特
[13:53] Hello, Mabel. 你好,梅布尔
[13:55] – How are you? – Very well, thank you. – 你好吗? – 很好,谢谢
[14:00] Oh! I don’t smoke. Thank you. 我不会抽烟,谢谢
[14:03] Mrs. Nesbitt’s only got one dress with her. 内斯比特太太只带了一套衣服来
[14:05] Says her husband rushed her when she was packing. 说收拾行李时她丈夫催得太急
[14:07] Do you always look after visitors if they haven’t got a maid? 没有女佣的访客总是你来照顾吗?
[14:10] Sometimes Dorothy helps… 有时多萝西帮手
[14:11] though why Mrs. Wilson makes the still room maid do it beats me. 不过威尔逊太太为何让一个茶点房女佣来做,我想不通
[14:14] I think she only does it to annoy Mrs. Croft. 我想她就是为了气克罗福特太太
[14:16] Which one does Dorothy answer to? 多萝西应该听谁的?
[14:18] Both. That’s the problem. 都得听,问题就在这
[14:20] – She’s rushed off her feet as it is. Are you nearly done there? – Yes. – 弄得她手忙脚乱 你快做好了吗? – 是的
[14:24] Here she is– Miss Bossy. 就是她,管闲事小姐
[14:25] Tell me, what was Greta Garbo really like? 告诉我,葛丽泰·嘉宝人真人如何?
[14:28] – Did you get to know her? – Yes, I did, actually. – 你认识她吗? – 认识,我还真认识
[14:32] She’s coming to stay with me next month. 她下个月会来探我
[14:37] Tell me, how much longer are you going to go on… making films? 告诉我,你还准备做多久…拍电影?
[14:41] I suppose that rather depends on how much longer the public want to see me in them. 我想这更多取决于大众,还准备看多久我的电影
[14:46] Yes, it must be hard to know when it’s time to throw in the towel. 是啊,想知道何时该举手认输一定很难
[14:50] What a pity about that last one of yours. 你上一部戏太可惜了
[14:54] What-What was it called? – The Dodger. 叫什么来着?《瞒客》?
[14:59] The Lodger. 《房客》
[15:01] The Lodger. 《房客》
[15:04] And it must be so disappointing when something just, you know, flops like that. 你一定很失望事情搞到这么…失败
[15:10] Yes, it is rather disappointing. 是的,是相当失望
[15:13] Look at this. Machine-made lace. 看这个,机织的花边
[15:17] Hark at her. 听听这口气
[15:18] Well, I hate cheap clothes. They’re twice the work, and they never look as good. 我讨厌廉价衣服,得花两倍工夫打理,还总是不好看
[15:22] I’ll murder that dog one day. Look at that. All over his waistcoat. 我迟早杀了那只狗!看看,他的背心上全是
[15:26] What do you expect from a woman without her own maid? 连女佣都没有的女人,你还有什么指望?
[15:29] Lady Lavinia says a woman who travels with no maid has lost her self-respect. 拉维妮娅夫人说过,女人出门没女仆就是丧失自尊
[15:34] She calls it “giving in.” 她称之为“失守”
[15:35] I don’t have a maid. I haven’t given in. 我没女佣,却没有“失守”
[15:38] – That’s different. – Why? – 那不一样 – 为什么?
[15:40] – What’s your name? – Yeah, why is it different, Sara? – 你叫什么? – 为什么不一样,莎拉?
[15:42] I think here I’m called Trentham. 我想我在这里应该叫特伦萨姆
[15:44] No, I meant your real name. 不,我是说你的真名
[15:47] Oh. Mary. Mary Maceachran. 梅丽,梅丽·麦基伦
[15:51] Blimey. What does Her Ladyship call you? 啊呀,夫人叫你什么?
[15:54] Well, she should call me Maceachran, now I’m a lady’s maid. 嗯,她本该叫我麦基伦,因为我现在是夫人女侍
[15:57] That’s what my mother says. 我妈妈就是这么说的
[15:58] But Her Ladyship can’t pronounce it, so she calls me Mary. 可夫人念不好这个音,所以就叫我梅丽
[16:03] I don’t blame her. 我倒不怪她
[16:06] Sylvia. 西尔维娅
[16:11] I’m serious. There mustn’t be anymore nonsense. 我是认真的,别再胡说八道了
[16:13] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你说什么
[16:19] Done much shooting this year? 今年打了很多次打猎?
[16:21] Quite a lot. 挺多的
[16:23] – Hello. – Does Louisa always go out with you? – 你好 – 露易莎总是陪你去?
[16:27] Usually. 通常是
[16:28] It’s very good of her. 她真好
[16:29] Do you have a minute? 有时间谈一会吗?
[16:30] Don’t do that! That’s bad for him! 别喂它,对它不好
[16:32] Put him down. 放下它
[16:35] Yeah. Bores me stiff. 是啊,无聊死我了
[16:37] – All right, Pip. – I just wondered– – 好了,皮普 – 我只是想…
[16:39] William’s such a rotten shot. 威廉是个烂酒鬼
[16:41] I usually try and duck out of it, particularly in Scotland. 我总是尽量避开,特别是去苏格兰
[16:44] I ‘m rather fond of Scotland. 我蛮喜欢苏格兰的
[16:47] All right, get on with your work. Yes? 好了,快干活…什么事?
[16:50] Ah, Mr. Weissman. There you are. 怀斯曼先生,你在这儿啊
[16:51] I’m dealing with this. 我来处理
[16:53] What is it, Mr. Weissman? 什么事,怀斯曼先生?
[16:54] Well, to start with, my name is Denton. Henry Denton. 首先,我姓丹顿,亨利·丹顿
[16:59] You’re here as valet to Mr. Weissman. 你是怀斯曼先生的随从
[17:00] That means you’ll be known as Mr. Weissman below stairs for the duration of your stay. 就是说你在此期间,在楼下就叫怀斯曼先生
[17:04] We stick to the old customs here. It saves confusion. 我们这里坚持老习惯,省得乱套
[17:08] It’s about Mr. Weissman’s diet. 是怀斯曼先生的饮食
[17:10] – Yes? – Yes? – 怎么? – 怎么?
[17:13] He’s a vegetarian. 他是素食者
[17:14] – A what? – A vegetarian. – 什么? – 素食者
[17:17] He doesn’t eat meat. 他不吃肉
[17:18] He eats fish, but not meat. 他吃鱼,但不吃肉
[17:22] Well, I never! 没听说过
[17:24] Doesn’t eat meat? 不吃肉?
[17:26] He’s coming for a shooting party, and he doesn’t eat meat. 他来参加狩猎会,但他不吃肉!
[17:28] Mr. Weissman doesn’t intend to shoot. 怀斯曼先生没打算射猎
[17:31] I think he just wants to walk out with them, get a bit of air. 我想他只想跟他们出去走走,呼吸点空气
[17:35] Get a bit of air? 呼吸点空气?!
[17:36] Yes, thank you. We’ll make the necessary arrangements. 好的,谢谢通知,我们会做必要的安排
[17:39] Now I suggest you get one of the servants to take you upstairs. 现在我建议你找个仆人带你上楼
[17:42] Mr. Weissman is in the Green bedroom, and you’ll be sharing with Lord Stockbridge’s valet– 怀斯曼先生住绿室,你和斯托布里奇老爷的随从同屋……
[17:46] Robert Parks. 罗伯特·帕克斯
[17:55] He’s very full of himself, I must say. “Doesn’t eat meat.” 我得说,他真是自大,“不吃肉”
[17:59] Now, now, Mrs. Croft. We don’t want to be thought unsophisticated, do we? 克罗福特太太,不能让人家说我们不懂事,对吧?
[18:02] Mr. Weissman’s an American. They do things differently there. 怀斯曼先生是美国人,他们那儿做事不一样
[18:09] Good boy, now. Give Louisa a kiss from me. 乖孩子,来,替我吻露易莎
[18:11] Darling, I’m sorry about that. 亲爱的,真对不起
[18:12] I should have made it clear that Morris just doesn’t shoot. 我本该说清楚莫里斯不打猎
[18:15] Don’t worry. William’s just making a fuss. He has this ridiculous idea… 别担心,威廉只是犯傻,他有个荒谬的念头…
[18:18] that Americans all sleep with guns under their pillows. 美国人都在枕头下放着枪睡觉
[18:20] They do, but they’re more for each other than for killing birds. 确实是,但他们互相射杀多过射鸟
[18:24] Remind me. How are you related to William exactly? 提示我一下,你和威廉是什么关系?
[18:28] Our mothers were first cousins. 我们的母亲是表姐妹
[18:31] Don’t believe I ever met William’s mother. 我觉得我似乎没见过威廉的母亲
[18:33] Didn’t she do something rather original? 她以前做的工作不是很特别吗?
[18:37] Well, she was a teacher. 她曾是教师
[18:39] And so was mine. 我妈妈也是
[18:42] That’s marvellous, isn’t it? 真是了不起,不是吗?
[18:43] Sylvia is so clever. She always finds such wonderful servants. 西尔维娅很聪明,她总能找到能干的佣人
[18:48] I don’t know how she manages. 不知道她怎么弄的
[18:50] I’m breaking in a new maid. I’m simply worn out with it. 我在试用一个新女仆,简直筋疲力倦
[18:54] Actually, there’s nothing more exhausting, is there? 说真的,再没有更让人累心的事了,对吧?
[18:57] I don’t have a lady’s maid. 我…没有女侍
[19:00] Oh. Hello. 哦,你好
[19:01] I was just telling dear Mabel here about my new maid. 我刚刚和亲爱的梅布尔说起我的新女佣
[19:03] – Darling, if you have a moment? – Oh, right. – 亲爱的,有空吗 – 哦,有
[19:04] Honestly, the amount I have to do for her, she should be paying me. 老实说,我为她做了那么多,她该付我酬劳才对
[19:08] She does seem rather young. 她看着的确相当年轻
[19:10] Well, of course, what she is, my dear, is wonderfully cheap. 当然了,她呢,亲爱的,是便宜到了极点
[19:13] Wait. You’ve no right to pull me away in mid-conversation. 等等,你没权利把我从谈话中拉走
[19:15] Mabel, where are you going? The room’s this way. 梅布尔,你去哪里?房间在这边
[19:18] Why the hell did you have to mention you don’t have a maid? 你干嘛非得提你没有女佣的事?
[19:20] – I don’t think it… – Why would you mention you didn’t have a maid, for God’s sake? – 我认为不会… – 你为何要说你没女佣,老天在上?
[19:35] You’d find it a lot easier to clean them if you put the trees in first. 你会发现先把鞋撑放进去会更容易擦
[19:38] I was just about to do that. 我正打算这样做
[19:42] – Are these Mr. Novello’s shoes? – Yes. – 是诺瓦诺先生的鞋吗? – 是
[19:52] I think she’s got her sight on some young man in the village 我想她看中了村里的一个小伙子
[19:55] – Do you really live in Hollywood? – I do. – 你真的住在好莱坞? – 是的
[19:58] Hmm. How did you get there? Where did you start from? 你怎么去的那边?你是从哪儿去的?
[20:01] Where else do you think? Scotland. 还能是哪儿?苏格兰
[20:04] Were you always in service? 你一直做服务行?
[20:06] Did you ever think of trying to get into films while you were there? 你在那边有没想过入电影行?
[20:09] I wanted to be an actor once…when I was little. 我曾想过当演员……那时我还小
[20:14] I suppose old Mother Trentham… 我看特伦萨姆老太…
[20:17] will have her begging bowl out while she’s here. 这回怕是要伸手讨钱了
[20:20] She won’t be bothering your employers, that’s certain. 她不会去烦你们雇主的,这是肯定的
[20:23] Why not? 为何不会?
[20:24] Because Lady Lavinia Meredith hasn’t got a penny to bless herself with. 因为拉维妮娅·梅尔蒂斯夫人无分文傍身
[20:26] And whose fault is that? 而这是谁的错呢?
[20:28] There’s nothing wrong with the commander. 中校没做错什么
[20:30] He’s just been a bit unfortunate. 他只是有点不走运
[20:32] I’ll say. I think he’s pathetic. 我觉得也是,我看他挺悲惨
[20:35] Then why don’t you hand in your notice? 那你干嘛不把你的观察呈交上去?
[20:38] Well, the other two sisters fell on their feet. 另外两个姐妹倒是各安其所
[20:40] Of course, it helps that they’re both good-looking. 当然,她俩都好看,这有帮助
[20:42] – Lady Sylvia’s lovely. – You think so? – 西尔维娅女士挺可爱 – 你这么看啊?
[20:46] She might have done a bit better for herself, really. 其实她本可以有更好归宿
[20:47] I beg your pardon. Lord Carton was determined to have Sir William for either of the two eldest. 对不起,那时是卡顿老爷决定让威廉爵士娶两个大女儿中的一个
[20:51] I was told he could have had his pick. 我听说他本来可以选的
[20:53] – Why was Lord Carton so keen? – Why do you think? – 卡顿老爷干嘛这么热心? – 你认为呢?
[20:56] Who do you suppose pays for him to swan around Biarritz for six months of the year? 他一年去比亚利茨 法国城市 闲逛6个月,谁来出这笔钱?
[21:00] Come to that, who keeps Ma Trentham in stockings and gin? 说到这,特伦萨姆老太的长袜和琴酒又是谁供应?
[21:04] Old money bags, that’s who. 老钱袋子嘛,就是他
[21:06] I think it’s disgusting the way they all use him. 我觉得他们这么利用他真是恶心
[21:08] None of the rest of them have got the brains to make the price of a packet of tea. 他们其他人没一个有头脑,一包茶的价格都不知道
[21:11] Are you finished, Elsie? 做好了吗,埃尔茜?
[21:13] Yes, Mrs. Wilson. I’ve just got this hem to do. 好了,威尔逊太太,就剩一点了
[21:15] What’s Lord Stockbridge like? 斯托布里奇老爷人怎样?
[21:17] He thinks he’s God Almighty. 他认为自己是全能的主
[21:20] They all do. 他们都这样
[21:38] Why does this fork go on the right? 为何这把餐叉摆右边?
[21:42] Because they eat the fish with two of them. One in each hand. 因为他们吃鱼两把都用,一手一把
[21:46] Why is that, then? 那是为什么?
[21:49] Search me. 问倒我了
[21:50] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么?
[21:52] Just looking around. 随便看看
[21:54] Mr. Jennings will be up in a minute. 詹宁斯先生快来了
[21:56] If I were you, I’d go and look around somewhere else. 我要是你就到别处看
[21:59] – Is that what you’d do? – That’s exactly what I would do. – 你会这样? – 我当然会
[22:02] Then that’s what I’ll do. 那么我就学你吧
[22:07] Something funny about that bloke. 那小子有些怪
[22:08] His accent for a start. What do you think his game is? 首先口音就怪,你觉得他想搞什么?
[22:11] I don’t know. 我不知道
[22:12] Are you finished? 你们做完了吗?
[22:14] What about Lord Rupert Standish and Mr. Blond? 鲁伯特·斯坦迪许勋爵和布朗德先生怎么办?
[22:17] Her Ladyship said not to wait for them. 夫人说,不用等他们
[22:20] The stuff’s all ready if they turn up on time. We can stick on two extra places in a jiffy. 东西都备好了,要是他们及时赶到,我们马上能添两个位置
[22:24] When they arrive, you’ll be dressing Mr.Blond, Arthur. 等他们到了,你帮布朗德先生换装,亚瑟
[22:28] – Mr. Blond? – Yes, Mr. Blond. – 布朗德先生? – 对,布朗德先生
[22:30] George, you’ll have Lord Rupert. 乔治,你负责鲁伯特勋爵
[22:33] If they’re very late, they can change by themselves, 要是他们太晚,他们可以自己换
[22:35] and you can tidy up when they’re downstairs. 等他们下楼后你们可以去整理
[22:37] Is Mr. Nesbitt settled? 内斯比特先生收拾好了吗?
[22:39] I’ll go and finish him off now, sir. 我这就去帮他,先生
[22:41] And Mr. Novello? 还有诺瓦诺先生呢?
[22:44] Mr. Weissman’s man will attend to him. 怀斯曼先生随从会照料他
[22:47] Right. 好了
[22:49] After you’re finished, join me in the drawing room with the drinks. 你们弄完后,来会客厅跟我负责酒水
[22:56] What’s the matter with you? 你怎么了?
[22:57] Nothing. 没什么
[23:00] Only I thought I’d be doing Mr. Novello, that’s all. 我只是以为,我会侍候诺瓦诺先生
[23:03] Now you won’t get to see him in his under drawers. 这下你没机会看他穿内衣了
[23:05] Never mind. Better luck next time. 没事,祝你下次好运
[23:12] They’re rather a mixed bunch. 这帮人龙蛇混杂
[23:14] That Mr. Weissman’s very odd. 那个怀斯曼先生很古怪
[23:16] Apparently, he produces motion pictures. The Charlie Chan mysteries. 看来,他是制作电影的,《陈查理》之谜系列
[23:21] Or does he direct them? I never know the difference. 或者他是导演?我从来搞不清这区别
[23:25] Really? I enjoy those, milady. 真的?我很喜欢那些电影,夫人
[23:28] Ye– Mary. 来,梅丽
[23:30] I suppose it’s fun having a film star staying. 我想有个电影明星在也好
[23:32] There’s always so little to talk about after the first flush of recognition. 开头一阵互相介绍后,总是少有话题可谈
[23:38] And why has Freddie Nesbitt brought that awful, common little wife of his? 还有,弗雷迪·内斯比特带他那可怕又普通的小妻子来干嘛?
[23:43] I mean, Isobel only asked him because a gun dropped out. 我说,伊莎贝尔请他只因为有人退出了
[23:45] That’s no excuse to inflict her on us all. 带她来让我们大家受罪毫无道理
[23:48] Mary! 梅丽
[23:51] So what’s the gossip in the servants’ hall? 仆人房里有何八卦消息?
[23:55] Um, nothing, milady. 没什么,夫人
[23:57] Nonsense. Come on. Out with it. 胡说,快说出来吧
[24:01] Well, is it true that Sir William could have married Lady Stockbridge? 是不是真的,威廉爵士本可以娶斯托布里奇夫人?
[24:05] if he’d wanted to 只要他当时愿意
[24:08] Is that what they’re saying? 他们是这么说的?
[24:10] Only that Lord Carton was after Sir William for one of them, 只是说卡顿老爷让威廉爵士娶其中一个
[24:14] but he didn’t care which. 但他不在意娶哪个
[24:16] What would you say if I told you… 怎么说呢,要是我告诉你…
[24:20] they cut cards for him? 她们打牌决定的
[24:24] William, Lewis said you wanted me. 威廉,露易斯说你找我
[24:25] Who’s next to me at dinner? 晚餐谁坐我旁边?
[24:27] Oh, you know. Aunt Constance and Lavinia. 哦,你知道的,康斯坦丝姑姑和拉维妮娅
[24:29] Why do I have to have that bloody old trout all the time? I want Louisa. 我怎么总是得陪那可怕的老鲑鱼?我要露易莎
[24:33] Do I have to explain the table of precedence again? 我要不要再解释下餐桌优先顺序?
[24:36] I don’t give a shit about precedence. 我才不管什么狗屎优先呢!
[24:37] Well, you always complain that people look down on you, and then you behave like a peasant. 你老是抱怨别人看不起你,而你的举止就像个乡巴佬!
[24:41] Now, tomorrow morning, I’ll– 明天早上,我要…
[24:43] I’ll breakfast in bed, 我要在床上吃早餐
[24:46] and then get straight up into the tweeds. 然后直接穿粗花呢起床
[24:49] What shirt have you brought? 你带了哪件衬衣?
[24:51] Um, the green with the pink stripe. 绿色带粉条纹的那件
[24:53] Oh, no, dear. No. That’s quite wrong. 哦,不不,亲,错完了
[24:56] No, always something very plain for country sports. 不,乡间娱乐永远要非常朴素的
[24:59] The one I had on today will do. 我今天穿的那件就好了
[25:02] – But it’s soiled. – Yeah, well, you can wash it, can’t you? – 可是它脏了 – 对,你可以洗,不是吗?
[25:08] God. I hate shooting. 天,我讨厌打猎
[25:12] Why does one have to do these things? 人干嘛得做这种事?
[25:15] – Has Constance asked for money yet? – No. – 康斯坦丝要钱了没? – 没有
[25:18] Raymond tells me she’s been complaining that her allowance isn’t big enough. 雷蒙德告诉我,她在抱怨津贴不够多
[25:22] Good mind to stop it completely. 最好是完全不给她
[25:25] I thought it was for her lifetime. 我记得是要终生供养她的
[25:27] No, no. 哈,不不!
[25:32] Will that be all, sir? 就这些吩咐吗,爵士?
[25:34] I do wish that Anthony wasn’t here. 我真心希望那个安东尼不在这里
[25:37] Make sure I’m not left alone with him, will you? 要保证我不和他单独相处
[25:38] – Why? – I’m pulling out of his scheme. – 为什么? – 我要退出他的生意
[25:43] – Oh. Have you told him? – No, and I’m not going to either. – 你告诉他了? – 没,我也不准备告诉他
[25:46] Louisa said I should leave it till next week. 露易莎说我应该等下周再说
[25:49] Let him sob in private. 让他偷偷哭去
[25:51] Go. Say hello to your mommy. Go on. 去,跟妈妈问好,去吧
[25:54] Far be it from me to contradict Louisa. 我不敢违背露易莎的圣旨
[25:59] Will there be anything else? 还有事吗,先生?
[26:00] -Just get Pip. He might fall down the stairs. – Oh, where does he go? – 照顾皮普,他可能跌下楼 – 哦,它上哪儿去了
[26:03] Hey, hey, come here. Come here. 喂喂,过来过来
[26:05] Thank you, Elsie. You keep hold of him. 谢谢你埃尔茜,你抱好它
[26:08] Is everything all right? 一切可好?
[26:09] Cheap dress, wrong shoes. 衣服不好,鞋子不对
[26:11] I’m making bricks without straw, Mr. Probert, really. 我是在勉为其难,普罗波特先生,真的
[26:14] – You don’t have any spare hairpins, do you? – Yeah. – 你有没有多余的发卡? – 有
[26:16] El, I’m trying to get back to the room for a second, and I can’t find it. 埃尔,我想回房间,但找不到路
[26:20] – It’s the staircase at the end of the corridor. – Oh, thank you. – 在走廊尽头的楼梯间 – 哦,谢谢
[26:24] Oh, Pip. Oh, thank you, Elsie. 哦,皮普,谢谢你,埃尔茜
[26:27] Thank you. Oh! You’ve got some hair on your dress. 谢谢,哦,你身上沾了毛毛
[26:29] – Thank you, sir. – Yes. – 谢谢先生 – 嗯
[26:41] Shut up, Mabel! There is nothing going on between me and Isobel. 闭嘴梅布尔,我和伊莎贝尔什么事都没有
[26:44] Can’t you just tell me the truth? You’re a liar, Freddie. – There’s nothing going on between me an Isobel. – 你就不能跟我说实话吗?你这骗子,弗雷迪! – 我和伊莎贝尔什么事都没有
[26:46] – There is nothing– – You are a liar! – 什么事都没有… – 你这骗子
[26:48] Don’t you call me a liar! 别叫我骗子!
[26:55] I found some pins, madam, from Lady Trentham’s maid. 我从特伦萨姆夫人的女侍那儿找了几只发卡,夫人
[26:58] Right. 好
[27:01] We’re supposed to be downstairs already. 我们早该下楼了
[27:03] Well, you go on. 你先去
[27:05] I’ll be down in a minute. 我一会儿就下去
[27:14] Try and make her look respectable. 尽量把她扮体面些
[27:22] Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
[27:29] Well… there’s no harm in trying. 试一下无妨
[27:39] Well, thank you very much, Mr. Jennings. 多谢你了,詹宁斯先生
[27:41] Just Jennings, sir. 叫詹宁斯就行,先生
[27:42] All right. Just Jennings. 好,就叫詹宁斯
[27:46] Oh, by the way, I’ve booked a telephone call to California, 对了,我预定了打给加州的电话
[27:50] and I’d appreciate it if you would get me as soon as it comes through. 务必请你接通了就告诉我
[27:53] – Very good, sir. – Thank you, Jennings. – 好的,先生 – 谢谢你,詹宁斯
[28:04] You’re not gonna provide entertainment? 你不为我们提供娱乐?
[28:06] – Jennings, can I have one of those martinis. – Yes, madam. – 詹宁斯,我可以来杯马丁尼吗? – 是,太太
[28:09] That’s how you got your invitation. 不会白白请你来
[28:14] Oh, no, don’t get up. Please, go on. 不,别起身,请继续
[28:16] – You look lovely in that dress, if I may say so. – Thank you. – 请允许我说,你穿这衣服很好看 – 谢谢你
[28:19] What is it? I don’t recognise it. 是什么歌?我没听出来
[28:22] A little something I’m working on. 是我新谱的东西
[28:25] I can’t imagine how one ever goes about inventing a tune. 我无法想像人是如何谱曲子的
[28:29] Where do you start? 怎样开始?
[28:31] It’s rather difficult to say. 很难说清楚
[28:35] Well, I think you’re too clever for words. 我觉得你的聪明不言而喻
[28:36] – Good evening. – Hello. – 晚上好 – 你好
[28:38] – Lovely dress. – Thank you. – 衣服很美 – 谢谢
[28:47] How do you manage to put up with these people? 你是用什么办法忍受这些人的?
[28:51] Well, you forget I earn my living by impersonating them. 你忘了,我靠模仿他们维持生活
[29:00] Can I help you? 有何效劳之处?
[29:03] You know, I really enjoy the way you do things, Mr. Jennings. 知道吗,我真的欣赏你的工作方式,詹宁斯先生
[29:08] I beg your pardon? 再说一遍?
[29:11] – What is it, Henry? – Nothing. – 什么事,亨利? – 没什么
[29:14] I just wanted to be sure you had everything you need, sir. 我不过想确定你一切合意,先生
[29:18] Yes, I do. Thank you. 我很好,谢谢你
[29:23] It’s wonderful to find a servant these days who really shows an interest, don’t you think? 如今能找到一名真正关心你的随从真是太好了,你说呢?
[29:27] Sir. 先生
[29:28] He’s been sacked from his bank. 他被银行开除了
[29:39] Come on, girls. Sit down. Tuck in. We’ve got 20 minutes. 快点姑娘们,坐下,赶紧吃,我们有20分钟时间
[29:43] It’s pudding, pudding again? 布丁,又是布丁?
[29:51] Shuffle along. Here he comes. 拖着脚步,他来了
[29:55] Everything satisfactory, Mr. Jennings? 一切可满意,詹宁斯先生?
[29:57] Yes, thank you, Dorothy. 是的,谢谢多萝西
[29:58] They have their drinks. I think we can all take our leisure for half an hour or so. 他们在喝酒,我觉得我们可以有大约半小时的空闲
[30:03] What’s this? 什么意思?
[30:04] I believe this is my place, Mr. Jennings. 我想这是我座位,詹宁斯先生
[30:07] And since when did a baroness outrank a countess? 几时男爵夫人高过了伯爵夫人?
[30:11] Miss Trentham, would you take the place of honour, please? 特伦萨姆小姐,请上座
[30:15] Miss Trentham? 特伦萨姆小姐?
[30:17] I’m all right here, Mr. Jennings. Thank you. 我在这里就好,詹宁斯先生,谢谢你
[30:19] Go on. Don’t keep him waiting. 快点,别让他等着
[30:24] Ah, Miss Meredith. 啊,梅尔蒂斯小姐
[30:26] Would you come and sit on my left? 你能坐我左边吗?
[30:28] Naturally, I’m nothing when there are visitors in the house. 应该的,庄园里一有宾客,我就不算什么了
[30:31] Never mind. I’m used to it. 没关系,我习惯了
[30:32] – Good evening, Mrs. Wilson. – Good evening. – 晚上好,威尔逊太太 – 晚上好
[30:38] For what we are about to receive, 为我等将受之赐
[30:40] may the Lord make us truly grateful. 愿主令我等诚谢
[30:41] Right. Start when you get it. 好了,拿到就吃
[30:44] No time for loitering. 没时间闲晃
[30:49] I’m not serving tonight, Mr. Jennings, am I? 我今晚不必值班,詹宁斯先生,对吗?
[30:52] Not tonight, Elsie, but probably tomorrow. 今晚不必,埃尔茜,但明天可能要
[30:55] Where is Mrs. Croft? 克罗福特太太呢?
[30:58] Always eats with her own staff. 总是和她的手下一齐吃
[31:00] Does she take her pudding to Mrs. Wilson’s room? Our cook does that. 她会不会把她的布丁送去威尔逊太太房间?我们的厨子会这么做
[31:03] Fat chance. They hate each other. 希望不大!她俩互相讨厌
[31:06] Can I ask a question? 我可否问个问题?
[31:08] Certainly, Mr. Weissman. How can we help you? 当然,怀斯曼先生,我们有何效劳处?
[31:12] I just wondered, how many people here had parents in service? 我只是好奇,这里有多少人的父母做服务的?
[31:16] And was that why they chose to go into it? 他们是否因此而选择做这个?
[31:19] What an interesting question, and one to which, I’m afraid, I cannot provide the answer. 多有趣的问题,对此我恐怕不能提供答案
[31:24] All of you whose parents were in service, raise your hand. 你们大家,父母做服务的举手
[31:29] – My father was. – Both– nanny and groom. – 我父亲是 – 都是 保姆和马夫
[31:32] Not you, Dorothy? 你家不是吗,多萝西?
[31:33] My father was a farmer, Mr. Jennings. A tenant of Lord Carton’s. 先父是农夫,詹宁斯先生,卡顿老爷的佃户
[31:37] – Mr. Meredith? – Factory hands, both of them. – 梅尔蒂斯先生? – 工厂工人,俩人都是
[31:40] And if you ask me, they were better off. 要是你问我的话,他们生活更好些
[31:43] What about you, Mr. Stockbridge? 你呢,斯托布里奇先生?
[31:47] What’s the matter? Don’t you know? 怎么?你不知道吗?
[31:49] Yeah, I know what they did. 我知道他们的工作
[31:51] But it didn’t have any effect on me or my choice of work. 但那对我,或我选择的工作没有影响
[31:55] – And why’s that? – Because I grew up in an orphanage. – 那是为什么呢? – 因为我在孤儿院长大
[32:04] Thank you, Mr. Weissman, 谢谢,怀斯曼先生
[32:06] for giving us all a little something to think about. 给了我们大家机会来思考一点事
[32:23] Oh, Her Ladyship. 夫人来了
[32:27] Oh, I’m so sorry to disturb you. 很抱歉打扰你们
[32:29] Please, do sit down and finish your supper. 请坐下吃完晚饭
[32:31] Mrs. Wilson, a major crisis has arisen. 威尔逊太太,出了大危机
[32:33] I have just found out that Mr. Weissman won’t eat meat 我刚发现怀斯曼先生不吃肉
[32:36] and I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[32:37] I can’t tell Mrs. Croft. I simply don’t dare. 我不能告诉克罗福特太太,我就是不敢
[32:39] Everything’s under control, Your Ladyship. 事情都妥了,夫人
[32:41] Mr. Weissman’s valet informed us as soon as he arrived, 怀斯曼先生的随从刚来就通知我们了
[32:44] so we’ve prepared a special version of the soup. 所以我们准备了特别的汤款
[32:46] He can eat the fish and the hors d’oeuvres, 他可以吃鱼和餐前点心
[32:48] and we’ll have a Welsh rarebit for the game course. 而且我们还有威尔士干酪兔这道菜
[32:51] I don’t know what we’re going to do about the entree, but we’ll think of something. 我还不知道主菜怎么办,但我们会有办法的
[32:53] Thank you, Mrs. Wilson. Ten steps ahead as usual. 谢谢威尔逊太太,一如既往地走在前面
[32:57] Which one of you is Mr. Weissman’s valet? 你们哪一位是怀斯曼先生随从?
[33:00] I am, Your Ladyship. 是我,夫人
[33:04] Are you, indeed? Yes, heavens. 是你,真的?天
[33:07] Um, thank you for your…efficiency. 谢谢你的……效率
[33:16] You’re all set, then. 这下你都妥了
[33:18] – Yes, George? – Nothing, sir. – 什么,乔治? – 没什么,先生
[33:21] I should hope not. 没有最好
[33:23] I’m very hungry. 我太饿了
[33:38] I was wondering, William, if I could have a word with you alone after dinner. 我在想,威廉,饭后我可否跟你单独谈谈
[33:43] I can’t leave my guests, can I? 我不能离开我的客人,对吧?
[33:47] You’ll make that dog sick. 你会弄得那狗生病的
[33:49] Isobel, did you know that William and I are going into business together in the Sudan? 伊莎贝尔,你知道威廉和我要在苏丹做生意吗?
[33:53] – No, I didn’t know that. – It’s quite exciting. – 不,我不知道 – 很令人兴奋
[33:56] What’s happened is apparently, there are hundreds and hundreds of Sudanese native soldiers, 情况很明显,那里有数以百计的苏丹本地士兵
[34:00] entire regiments wandering around the desert, 整队整队在沙漠活动
[34:03] willy-nilly, without any thing on their feet, 乱七八糟的,脚上什么都没穿
[34:06] which causes some hardship, I imagine. 这就带来了一些困难,我琢磨
[34:08] No, I grew up in Leicester. 不,我在莱斯特长大
[34:11] – My father had a glove factory. – Really? – 我父亲有一家手套厂 – 真的吗?
[34:14] One thing I do know is how a glove should fit. 我有把握的一点就是,手套应该合手
[34:18] Really, darling. You’re boring poor Mr. Novello to death. 说真的,亲爱的,你闷死可怜的诺瓦诺先生了
[34:23] No! 没有
[34:24] I think he’s going to explain everything to me and kind of show me how it all works. 我想他正要跟我解释细节,而且要跟我展示如何操作
[34:28] There’s gonna be a pheasant hunt in my picture. 我的片子里会有场猎山鸡的戏
[34:31] There’s a large market in modernising the armies in the Sudan 苏丹军队的现代化是个大市场
[34:36] and I’m providing them with boots. 而我给他们提供靴子
[34:38] And then the old bag just served it to all the servants. 后来那老家伙就把它端给了全体仆人
[34:41] I couldn’t believe it. 我不敢相信!
[34:43] Aren’t you cold? 你们不冷吗?
[34:45] It’s better than that kitchen. 比厨房暖和
[34:51] Here. I thought you could do with this. 给,我想你该喝一杯
[34:53] Oh, that’s kind, love. 哦,你真是好心
[35:02] Elsie, hello. 埃尔茜,你好
[35:03] – Good evening, Your Lordship. – We’ve got bags and guns and everything and no man. – 晚安老爷 – 我们带着包和枪,没人手
[35:06] If I give you the keys, will you sort it out for me? 我给你钥匙,可否替我办妥?
[35:08] – Of course, Your Lordship. – Thank you. – 当然,老爷 – 谢谢
[35:10] – We’ll get your bags, sir. – Thank you. That’s very kind of you. – 我们来拿你的包,先生 – 谢谢,你真好
[35:12] Good evening. 晚上好
[35:16] Right. In the boot, is it? 好了,在行李箱,对吧?
[35:21] Sorry, can I trouble you for a light, please? 对不起,能借个火吗?
[35:23] – You got that bag? – Yeah. – 行李拿了? – 是
[35:31] Thank you. Good evening. 谢谢,晚上好
[35:35] You mean you think he’s losing interest in that sort of thing? 你是说你觉得他对那些事失去了兴趣?
[35:38] Well, not just that. The whole Empire. 不止那些事,是对整个帝国
[35:40] I think he said the steam’s gone out of it. 我想他说的是江河日下
[35:44] William? 威廉?
[35:46] That’s not true, is it–that you think the Empire’s finished? 这不是真的吧,你觉得帝国完了?
[35:49] I’ve been what? 我觉得什么?
[35:50] Well, the Empire was finished after the war. Well, because of the war. 哦,战后帝国就完了,就因为战争
[35:54] It changed everything. 它改变了一切
[35:55] Empire Leicester Square? 帝国莱斯特广场?
[35:57] Well, I don’t care what’s changed or not changed. 我才不管什么改不改变
[35:59] As long as our sons are spared what you all went through. 只要我们的儿子不再有你们所经历的一切
[36:02] Oh, not all. 哦,不是所有人
[36:03] You didn’t fight, did you, William? 你没去打仗,对吧威廉?
[36:05] I did my bit. 我尽了我的力
[36:07] Well, you made a lot of money, but… 哦,你挣了很多钱,不过…
[36:10] it’s not quite the same thing as charging into the cannon’s mouth, is it? 这跟在加农炮口下不尽相同,对吧?
[36:14] Thank God for Raymond. 感谢上帝还有雷蒙德
[36:15] At least the family had one representative in the front line. 至少家里还有过一个代表上前线
[36:19] Raymond, tell them how many times you were mentioned in the despatches. 雷蒙德,告诉他们你在服役时被嘉奖过多少次
[36:22] – I forget. – No, you don’t. Come on. – 我忘了 – 不,你没忘,说吧
[36:26] – Is he being modest? – Yes, he’s being very modest. – 他很谦虚? – 是,他非常谦虚
[36:30] What do you think you’re doing here? 你在这里做什么?
[36:32] Mrs. Wilson asked me to tell you that the others have arrived. 威尔逊太太要我告诉你其他宾客到了
[36:36] Rarebit are cheese 兔肉是芝士做的
[36:38] and I think those are pickles 另外,我觉得那些是酸菜
[36:41] They made it especially for me, I’m a vegetarian. 他们特地为我做的,我是素食者
[36:45] Lord Rupert Standish and Mr. Blond are here, milady. 鲁伯特·斯坦迪许勋爵和布朗德先生到了,夫人
[36:48] No, they’re too late. They can have a tray in the billiard room. 不,他们太迟了,他们可以在台球室用餐盘
[36:50] – They can join us later. – Very good, milady. – 他们晚点再加入我们 – 很好,夫人
[36:53] – Is Rupert here? – Yes. – 鲁伯特来了? – 是
[36:55] Shall I go and say hello? 我要不要去打招呼?
[36:57] No, I don’t think so. 不,我看不用
[36:58] …if I find something. See that’s what we’re going to do, which was quite exciting. …只要我找到,这就是我们要做的,很振奋
[37:01] somewhere 在某处
[37:02] Face it. 面对事实吧
[37:03] You’re a younger son with the taste of marquees and the income of a vicar. 你是次子,胃口比天大,收入比牧师少
[37:10] Her mother likes you. She does too. 她母亲喜欢你,她也是
[37:13] Now, I know she’s not exactly a show-stopper– 我知道她不算是个搅局者…
[37:15] – Her father’s not keen on the idea. – He’ll come around. – 她父亲不喜欢这主意 – 他会清醒过来的
[37:19] “Have you met my daughter, Lady Rupert Standish?” “来见过我的女儿,鲁伯特·斯坦迪许勋爵”
[37:23] He thinks I’m in it for the money. 他认为我是为了钱
[37:25] Of course he does. But you can’t let that put you off. 他当然这么想,但你不能因此放弃
[37:28] He’s much more of an obstacle than you think. 他的阻力比你想象的大
[37:30] Then you must overcome that, mustn’t you? 那么你一定得克服,对吧?
[37:34] Her Ladyship asked if you would join her in the drawing room when you’ve finished. 夫人问你餐后能否去会客厅与她会合
[37:38] All right, ladies, off you go. 好了,女士们,请便
[37:42] Gentlemen. 绅士们
[37:43] Gents, move down. Move down. 绅士们,这边走,这边走
[37:46] – Louisa, look after Pip for me, will you? – Don’t be long. – 露易莎,替我照顾皮普 – 别太久
[37:49] I wonder if we could have a word or two later on, William? 等会有时间谈两句吗,威廉?
[37:52] Do you think so? 你说呢?
[37:55] Ah, good, good. 啊,好,好
[37:57] -Jennings, could I– – Certainly, sir. – 詹宁斯,可否…? – 当然,先生
[38:02] There’s more in here. I’m just getting them. 这里还有,我拿过来
[38:05] I need all the knives there. All the knives. 我要所有的刀放在这里,所有的
[38:07] – Come on, Maude. Let’s go and get the fish kettle. – No, she’s counting again. – 来,莫德,我们去拿鱼锅 – 她又在数了
[38:12] Oh, no, I’m not gonna clean that floor… 哦不,我不要再清理那块地板了
[38:14] Fred? Albert? Ready? 弗雷德?阿尔伯特?好了吗?
[38:19] – There he is. – Who? – 他来了 – 谁?
[38:21] Lord Stockbridge’s valet. 斯托布里奇老爷的随从
[38:23] Apparently, he grew up in an orphanage. 看来,他在孤儿院长大
[38:26] Arthur said they made him shout it down the table. 亚瑟说他们逼得他在餐桌上说出来
[38:28] Makes you feel sorry for him, really. 让你觉得替他难受,真的
[38:30] It’s nothing to be ashamed of. It’s not his fault. 哦,那没什么可耻的,不是他的错
[38:32] Would you like me to ask Lord Rupert and Mr. Blond to join you, sir? 您要我请鲁伯特勋爵和布朗德先生加入吗,先生?
[38:36] No, leave them be. They can entertain the ladies. 不,让他们待着,可以陪陪女眷
[38:39] Give Mr. Novello a rest. 让诺瓦诺先生休息下
[38:41] Anthony, did I overhear you at dinner saying you were going into business with Sir William? 安东尼,晚餐时我是不是听见你说要跟威廉爵士做生意?
[38:45] – I beg your pardon? – Is it very old? – 你说什么? – 这是老酒吗?
[38:46] Possibly, possibly. 可能吧可能吧
[38:48] If you need an expert in changing money, especially Africa 如果你们需要兑换专家,特别是非洲货币
[38:52] I’m your man– expert. 找我就对了,专家
[38:53] Yes, the expert. 对,专家
[38:56] No, it’s not here. 不,不在这里
[38:58] – And Mr. Jennings is certain he hasn’t got it? – Oh, so he says. – 詹宁斯先生确定他那儿没有? – 哦,他是这么说的
[39:02] ut if it’s a silver carving knife, he must have it. 如果是一把银切刀,那一定在他那儿
[39:05] It’s just gone in the wrong drawer in the silver pantry. It wouldn’t have been put in here. 只不过在银餐具室放错了抽屉,不可能放在这里
[39:09] Well, that’s what I told him. 对啊,我就是这么跟他说的
[39:12] How old would you say that Mr. Stockbridge was? 照你说那个斯托布里奇先生几岁?
[39:16] Don’t know. About 31, 32. 不知道,大概31、32吧
[39:20] Why? 干嘛问?
[39:21] Oh, no reason. I think I’ll turn in. 没什么,我要上床睡觉了
[39:24] We got an early start. 明天要早起
[39:26] You can tell Mr. Jennings we haven’t got that knife. 你可以告诉詹宁斯先生,我们找不到那把刀
[39:39] Pleasant evening, milady? 晚饭可愉快,夫人?
[39:41] Not really, no. 不,不太愉快
[39:44] Had Lord Stockbridge on one side boring for Britain and… 斯托布里奇老爷在一边叨叨英国
[39:48] Freddie Nesbitt on the other sucking up. 弗雷迪·内斯比特在另一边拍马屁
[39:52] Oh, I’m worn out. Is there any more chocolate in that pot? 累死了,那罐子里还有热巧克力吗?
[39:57] I’ll go down and make some more, milady. 我下去再做一些,夫人
[40:12] Lewis? 露易斯
[40:18] Lewis? 露易斯
[40:21] I was looking for my maid. 我在找我的女佣
[40:23] She’s just gone downstairs. 她刚下楼
[40:25] Can I help? 我能帮上忙吗?
[40:28] She’s going to fetch me some chocolate, 她去为我拿些热朱古力
[40:29] but now I wonder whether I wouldn’t prefer milk. 但现在我在想何不喝点牛奶
[40:32] Would that be hot milk or cold? 是热牛奶,还是冷的?
[40:36] You decide. 你决定吧
[40:38] I couldn’t say, milady. 我没法说,夫人
[40:41] Hot then, with something to make it sweet. 那就热的吧,弄成甜的
[40:43] You have your hands in your pockets. 你的手放在口袋里了
[40:46] Otherwise, I’ll never sleep. 否则我睡不着
[40:48] Why? 为什么?
[40:49] Do you have trouble sleeping, milady? 你有失眠问题吗,夫人?
[40:52] I have a feeling I might have trouble tonight. 我感觉今晚可能会有问题
[40:55] I’ll be wide awake at 1:00 a.m., bored to sobs. 我会凌晨一点还清醒着,无聊抽泣
[41:01] Then we must try and think of something to amuse you. 那我们一定努力设法令你开心
[41:17] Barnes. 巴恩斯
[41:18] – Oh, I’m so sorry, sir. – No, It’s all right. – 真对不起,先生 – 不必,没关系
[41:21] No, I knew it. I knew William would try something like this. 不,我早知道,我早知道威廉会弄这种事
[41:23] – Well, of course he would. Fuck him! – Short arse. – 他当然会!我操! – 烂人
[41:25] And fuck this room! 这间他妈的房间!
[41:34] I think you should come with me tomorrow. 我想明天你该跟我一起去
[41:36] I’ll just say I need you. 我就说我需要你
[41:40] Oh, I got through to the coast tonight. 哦,今晚我的长途接通了
[41:42] Finally. 终于
[41:43] Is that clock right? 那只钟准吗?
[41:48] We got turned down by Una Merkel, 我们被尤娜·默克尔拒绝了
[41:50] so… Sheehan’s pushing for a rewrite. 所以,西恩正忙着重写
[41:55] He thinks the part’s too small 他认为是角色太小
[42:01] It’s a fucking Charlie Chan picture, not a movie about a socialite. 这是他妈的陈查理电影,不是讲交际花的电影,对吧
[42:06] So… 那么
[42:10] will I see you later? 晚点还能见你吗?
[42:13] I don’t think I should risk it. Do you? 我认为我不该冒这个险,你说呢?
[42:19] Good night, sir. 晚安,先生
[42:22] Henry. 亨利
[42:26] Don’t forget those. They’ll think you don’t care. 别忘了那些,他们会觉得你不在乎
[43:12] Oh. I must’ve taken the wrong stairs. 我一定是上错楼梯了
[43:14] You better not be seen up here. 你最好别让人看见在这里
[43:21] – I’d better go down. – Why? There’s no rush. – 我最好还是下去 – 干嘛?不用急
[43:26] Since you’re here now 既然你来了
[43:29] what about a drink? 喝一杯怎么样?
[43:35] What are you doing? 你做什么?
[43:38] “福克斯影业服装部”
[43:39] No! 不
[43:41] No! 不
[43:45] Get off me! Get off– 放开我!
[43:47] What? 怎么?怎么?
[43:51] What’s this? 怎么回事?
[43:53] What are you doing here? 你在这里干嘛?
[43:55] I came up the wrong staircase. I was just waiting till the coast was clear. 我上错楼梯,正等没人时离开
[44:00] Well, you better go down again before anyone catches you. 那你最好快回去,趁没人抓到你
[44:02] Just a minute. 等一下
[44:17] What? 怎么?
[44:19] Nothing. 没什么
[44:24] – Do you want a drink? – Sure. – 你要喝一杯吗? – 当然
[44:29] So what do you make of the place? 你对这地方有何了解?
[44:32] Is this a well-run house, would you say? 是不是一栋妥善管理的宅邸?
[44:35] Do you think Sir William would be good to work for? 你看威廉爵士会不会好伺候?
[44:37] No. 不
[44:40] – How long you been doing this? – What? – 你做多久了? – 什么?
[44:43] Valeting? 随从
[44:45] About seven years. I was a footman before that. 大概七年,之前我是男仆
[44:48] And working for Lord Stockbridge–is that a promotion? 为斯托布里奇老爷干活,是升职吗?
[44:52] No. 不
[44:57] I used to be with the Earl of Flintshire. 我以前是跟弗林特伯爵的
[45:00] Then why did you move? 那你为何要换?
[45:02] ‘Cause I felt like it. 因为我感觉想换
[45:05] Who’s that? 那是谁?
[45:08] That’s my mother. 是我母亲
[45:09] Where’s she live? 她住哪里?
[45:10] She doesn’t. That’s why they put me in an orphanage. 她不在了,所以我被送去孤儿院
[45:14] That’s right. 是啊
[45:15] That’s right. Sorry. 对不起
[45:18] What happened to her? 她怎么了?
[45:21] What do you mean? 什么意思?
[45:22] I mean, why did she die? 我是说,她怎么死的?
[45:25] Was she young? 那时年轻吗?
[45:26] Was it in childbirth? 是分娩时死的吗?
[45:30] You’re not very curious, are you? 你不算很好奇,对吧?
[45:34] Yeah, she was young. She worked in a factory. 对,她很年轻,在工厂工作
[45:37] She had me. A little while later, she died. 她生了我,之后不久就死了
[45:39] End of story. 故事结束
[45:42] Then why didn’t you say she was a factory worker at dinner? 那你晚餐时怎么没说她是工厂工人呢?
[45:45] ‘Cause I didn’t fancy discussing my private life with a table full of strangers. 因为我不喜欢和一桌陌生人讨论私人生活
[45:51] I’m sorry if I spoke out of turn, mate. 抱歉要是我说话太鲁莽,老兄
[45:54] Didn’t mean to offend you. 不是有意冒犯你
[45:56] I’m not offended. 我没被冒犯
[45:58] And don’t call me “mate.” 也别叫我“老兄”
[46:02] Well, I’ll see you later. 好了,迟些见
[46:05] I’ve got a date with a hot glass of milk. 我跟一杯热牛奶有个约会
[46:11] I shouldn’t worry about it. It goes with the territory. 是我就不挂心这事,这一行免不了
[46:17] Oh, look. 看啊
[46:19] Oh, look. It’s Mr. Novello. 是诺瓦诺先生
[46:25] Just think of him sleeping downstairs. 想想他就睡在楼下
[46:28] I’m gonna have to watch you, my girl. I can see that. 我得看着你,姑娘,我看出来了
[46:32] Her Ladyship says Mr. Weissman’s a Hollywood producer. 夫人说怀斯曼先生是好莱坞制片人
[46:35] He does the Charlie Chan films. 是他制作的陈查理电影
[46:37] Yeah, I like those. I like a bit of a fright in the cinema. 对,我喜欢,我喜欢有点吓人的电影
[46:40] You could go with his valet. He’d give you a fright. 你可以去找他的随从,他会给你惊吓
[46:45] You’d better keep your eye on him. I think he’s a queer one. 你最好盯着他点,我看他有点毛病
[46:49] He’s not from Scotland, for a start. 首先,他不是苏格兰人
[46:51] At least not any part of it that I know. 至少不是我所知道的苏格兰哪个地方来的
[46:58] – What’s Mrs. Nesbitt like? – She’s all right. – 内斯比特太太怎样? – 她还好
[47:01] I feel a bit sorry for her, really. 我有点为她难过,真的
[47:04] – Of course, it never works. – What never works? – 当然了,这也从来没用 – 什么没用?
[47:07] Well, when a man like that marries beneath him, 那样的男人娶了地位比他低的
[47:09] he hasn’t got the brains to carry it off. 他可没有头脑来承担这婚姻
[47:11] I think it’s romantic to marry for love. 我觉得很浪漫,为爱结婚
[47:14] Love? Not him. 爱?他可不是
[47:17] He’s a nasty piece of work. 他是下流货色
[47:19] The Honourable Freddie Nesbitt. 尊贵的弗雷迪·内斯比特
[47:22] That’s a laugh. 让人耻笑
[47:24] No, it was her father’s money he was after. It was less than he thought 不,他追的是她父亲的钱,但比他想的要少
[47:28] and now it’s all spent, all he’s got to show for it is a wife he’s ashamed of. 现在全都花掉了,他从中只得到一个他引以为丢脸的妻子
[47:32] And he’s lost his job. 他连工作都丢了
[47:35] Wants Miss Isobel to put in a word with Sir William. 想要伊莎贝尔小姐跟威廉爵士说一句
[47:38] – What’s the matter? – I never washed that shirt! – 怎么了? – 我没洗那件衬衣
[47:42] Oh, she’s gonna kill me. 她会杀了我的
[47:45] Do you think I could do it now? 你看我现在来得及洗吗?
[47:47] Do you want me to go with you? 要我陪你去吗?
[47:49] No. 不用
[47:50] I’ll be all right. 我会没事的
[48:27] What are you doing down here? 你在这里做什么?
[48:29] I’m supposed to wash Lady Trentham’s shirt for tomorrow. 我要替特伦萨姆夫人洗明天的衬衣
[48:33] There’s a sink in the ironing room. 熨洗房里有个洗盆
[49:39] Is someone in there? 有人在里面吗?
[49:43] 毒药 过氧化氢
[49:59] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么?
[50:02] I just had to rinse this shirt out. 我只是要漂洗这件衬衫
[50:17] Should’ve knocked, shouldn’t you? 你应该先敲门,对吧?
[50:34] Miss Trentham? 特伦萨姆小姐?
[50:36] I was just washing a shirt of Her Ladyship’s. 我刚才给夫人洗衣服
[50:39] I hope you found everything you required. 希望你找到所需的一切
[50:42] Does she have to have marmalade? 她是不是一定要吃橘子酱?
[50:44] Only Dorothy made too little of it last January, and we’ve run out of the home made. 不过去年多萝西做的太少,家里做的已经吃完了
[50:49] I don’t suppose she’d care for strawberry jam instead? 我认为她不会在意用草莓酱代替吧?
[50:55] No, I thought not. 不行,我想不行
[51:01] Oh, I was rather hoping for a word with Mrs. Wilson. 我正想跟威尔逊太太说句话
[51:04] Mrs. Wilson, will you tell Jennings that we’ll have the soup after the fourth drive tomorrow. 威尔逊太太,你能告诉詹宁斯我们明天第四轮后喝汤吗?
[51:09] And-And tell Mrs. Croft to make sure it’s hot. 还有,告诉克罗福特太太汤要热辣
[51:13] It’s been cold the last few weeks. And more pepper in it. 过去几周变冷了,多加点胡椒进去
[51:30] Is that you? 是你吗?
[51:32] Were you expecting someone else? 你在等别的什么人吗?
[51:44] Seven hundred day today? 今天七百天了?
[51:46] Well, lads, don’t coach your guns, 小伙子们,不要教人用枪
[51:48] even if they can’t hit a barn door. 即便他们连谷仓门都打不中
[51:51] Don’t tell them where they’re missing unless they ask. 不要告诉他们哪里有错失,除非他们问起
[51:54] Lovely day. 天气真好
[51:56] -Jennings. – I hope it holds for you, sir. – 詹宁斯 – 希望好天为您保持,先生
[51:58] Enjoy the shoot. 开心射猎
[51:59] Can a pheasant be dangerous? 雉鸟有危险性吗?
[52:02] – Dangerous? – Do I have to worry about it attacking? – 危险性? – 我需要担心它攻击我吗?
[52:04] – Good morning, Jennings. – Good morning, sir. – Right, draw your pegs. – 早上好,詹宁斯 – 早上好,先生
[52:06] – Alright, draw your pegs. – I’m gonna be cheering him on. – 好了,抽选位置 – 我要鼓励他一下
[52:08] Draw your pegs. 抽选位置
[52:09] – He doesn’t like the position. – Here we are. – 他不喜欢这位置 – 都来了
[52:11] Morning, Jennings. 早啊,詹宁斯
[52:13] Are you shooting today, sir? 你今天打猎吗,先生?
[52:14] I never shoot. 我从不打猎
[52:17] You see, I’m-I’m starving. 看看,我饿死了
[52:20] Where have you been? 你去哪儿了?
[52:23] Sorry. 对不起
[52:25] Oh, they always send up a good breakfast here. 哦,他们这里总是送上很好的早餐
[52:28] I’ll say that for Sylvia. 这我得为西尔维娅说句公道话
[52:30] She’s not at all mean in that way. 这方面她倒是不刻薄
[52:33] Oh, dear. Bought marmalade. 哦天啊,买来的橘子酱!
[52:36] Dear me, I call that very feeble. 天,我也没想要多好的啊
[52:39] Well, I suppose one can’t have everything. 唉,我看人不能应有尽有
[52:41] Mary, I don’t think I’ll wear that shirt. 梅丽,我还是不穿那件衬衣了
[52:44] After all the other one’s warmer. That’s all I care about. 毕竟另一件更暖和,我只关心这一点
[52:50] Ooh, yummy. 哦,美味
[52:51] Yummy, yummy, yummy. 美味美味美味
[52:55] What do you mean, you’re going shooting? 你什么意思,你要去打猎?
[52:57] Mr. Weissman wants me to accompany him. Nothing wrong in that. 怀斯曼先生要我陪他,没什么不对
[53:01] But what for? You’re not loading. He hasn’t got a gun. 为了什么?你不用去装弹,他连枪都没有
[53:04] – He might need something. – What could he need? – 他可能有所需要 – 他会需要什么?
[53:08] Yeah, we know the very idea of service is offensive to you, George. 对,我们知道服侍人对你来说是一种冒犯,乔治
[53:13] But there’s no need to take it out on the rest of us. 但没有必要拿我们出气
[53:16] Please forgive our ill manners, Mr. Weissman. 请原谅我们无礼,怀斯曼先生
[53:21] Yes, yes, of course. 对,对,当然了
[53:23] I think he’s got something to hide, that one. 我觉得他藏着什么事,那个人
[53:26] We all have something to hide, Mr. Meredith. 我们都藏着什么事,梅尔蒂斯先生
[53:28] 毒药
[53:34] we don’t wanna miss the pheasants. 千万别错过雉鸟
[53:37] Yeah? I hope so. 是吗?希望如此
[53:51] Would you like to get changed now, miss? 准备更衣吗,小姐?
[53:54] – He won’t do it. – Who won’t do what? – 他不干 – 谁不干什么?
[53:57] My father. He won’t give Freddie a job. 我父亲,他不会给弗雷迪一份工作
[54:01] I spoke to him last night, and he said he’d think about it. 我昨晚跟他谈了,他说他要想想
[54:04] But this morning, he says it isn’t up to him, when, of course, it is. 可今早他说不是他能决定的,他当然能决定
[54:08] – Why not? – I don’t know. – 为什么? – 我不知道
[54:11] Something to do with why Freddie was sacked. 与弗雷迪为何被开除有关
[54:13] But I can’t get a straight answer out of either of them. 但我从他们俩那里都得不到直接回答
[54:16] Well, you’ve done your best. 你已尽力了
[54:17] Mr. Nesbitt can’t ask for more than that now, can he? 内斯比特生生不能要求更多了,对吧?
[54:20] But he can, much more! 他能啊,多着呢
[54:22] He says he’s going to tell him. 他说他要告诉他
[54:26] Do you think he will? 你觉得他会吗?
[54:28] I don’t know. 我不知道
[54:29] He says Daddy will give him a job to keep him quiet. 他说爸爸为了封他口会给他工作的
[54:35] Will you say something? 你说几句好吗?
[54:37] To Mr. Nesbitt? 对内斯比特先生?
[54:42] To Daddy. 对爸爸
[54:46] Really, miss, why do you think I can make a difference? 说真的,小姐,你为何认为我说话不一样?
[54:50] Will you? 你会吗?
[54:53] I think you should wear your warm underwear today. 我觉得你今天应该穿暖和内衣
[55:23] Nearly. 差点
[55:32] That’s mine. 是我的
[55:35] Oh, God! It’s on its way. 天呀,跌下来了
[55:44] Damn! 该死!
[55:45] Bloody gun’s no good. 这烂枪不行
[55:47] I told you not to bring this one. 跟你说了不要带这支
[56:02] Blast. 看枪!
[56:03] I think I pricked that one. I-I’m pretty sure I pricked it. 我想我打中了那只,我肯定打中了
[56:09] Bugger! 妈的!
[56:17] Blast it! 打到了
[56:25] Oh, damn! 哦,该死
[56:26] Are you all right, sir? 你还好吧,先生?
[56:28] No, I’m not all right! 不,我不好
[56:28] 让我看看,老爷
[56:30] God, where the bloody hell did that come from? 天,从什么鬼地方飞来的?
[56:32] It’s nicked you, sir. 擦伤你了,先生
[56:33] God! It’s nicked me. 天,我挂彩了
[56:34] What cretin did that? 哪个白痴干的?
[56:36] I don’t know, sir. 不知道,先生
[56:37] Find Strutt. Ask him if he knows who’s responsible. 找斯特拉特,问问他知不知道谁干的
[56:41] And if he knows, tell him to send the gun back to the bloody house. 要是他知道,让他把那人赶回他妈的屋里去
[56:43] All right, sir. 是,先生
[56:45] Everybody knows the desperate situation we’re in 人人都知道我们的绝境
[56:47] but nobody seems to care. 但却无人关心
[56:48] Oh, there you are. Did you find one? 你来了,找到没有?
[56:50] – Well? – Don’t look at me. – 是吗? – 别看我
[56:53] If I so much as open my mouth on the subject, it’ll make things worse. 要是我开口谈这话题,只会让事情更糟
[56:57] I’ve already tried. 我已经试过了
[56:59] Jennings says the car’s ready. 詹宁斯说车准备好了
[57:00] Oh, goody. I’m starving. I do love– 好呀,我饿死了
[57:02] I can’t desperate him. 我不能令他失望
[57:04] What are you wearing? 你穿的是什么?
[57:05] Why? Don’t you like it? 怎么,你不喜欢吗?
[57:07] Stop asking me. 别再问我了
[57:09] You bought it. 是你买的呀
[57:10] Did I? Oh, how extraordinary of me. 我买的?我太过份了
[57:14] Come on. Better get going. 来吧,起程吧
[57:17] Where’s that wretched Mabel? 那可怜的梅布尔呢?
[57:18] Has anyone checked her outfit? 有人查看过她的装扮吗?
[57:20] She’s probably in black velvet with a feather in her hair. 她大概穿着黑天鹅绒,头戴羽毛
[57:22] She’s in the morning room looking perfectly normal. 她在晨起室,穿戴一切正常
[57:25] Don’t be such a snob, Aunt Constance. 别太势利了,康斯坦丝姑姑
[57:27] Me? I haven’t a snobbish bone in my body. 我?我浑身一点势利眼都没有
[57:39] Oh, Mr. Meredith. Is Mr. Stockbridge in? 哦,梅尔蒂斯先生,斯托布里奇先生在吗?
[57:42] Search me. 问倒我了
[57:50] Oh. Mr. Stockbridge. I’m sorry to disturb you. 斯托布里奇先生,抱歉打扰了
[57:53] I was just making my routine inspection. 我只是在例行检查
[58:01] So, uh, how are you settling in with Lord Stockbridge? 那么,你跟斯托布里奇老爷相处如何?
[58:06] I’m sorry? 什么?
[58:10] How are you settling in with Lord Stockbridge? 你跟斯托布里奇老爷相处如何?
[58:12] I know that you haven’t been with him for long. 我知道你跟他并不久
[58:15] Not long, no. 不久,是的
[58:19] I’m afraid smoking isn’t allowed up here. 恐怕这里不准抽烟
[58:37] I hope you’re finding everything to make His Lordship’s stay more comfortable. 我希望你觉得老爷住得相当舒服
[58:40] I hope we haven’t forgotten anything. 希望我们没忘了什么
[58:43] I can’t believe you forget much, Mrs. Wilson. 我不相信你会忘记多少,威尔逊太太
[58:47] No. Not much. 不,不太多
[58:52] Well, I’ll leave you to your book. 你继续看书吧
[59:12] You know– Bang! Whoof! 你瞧,砰,啪
[59:15] You should be more selective about the people you invite. 你应该更仔细挑选你邀请的人
[59:17] – Well, I’ve got a good appetite. – Yes. – 哦,我胃口很好 – 是的
[59:38] It’s very muddy, so watch where you step. 非常泥泞,小心脚下
[59:39] Terribly muddy here. Do watch. 这里烂泥太可怕,小心
[59:41] Do you see what I’m saying? I’ve been noticing it. 明白我说什么?你有留意吗?
[59:44] Doesn’t this look lovely? 布置得不错吧?
[59:47] They really have done well. 他们真弄得真好
[59:49] Now do go in and have a drink. 快进来,喝一杯
[59:51] I can tell you, Raymond, it’s a bloody awful thing to have happened. 我告诉你,雷蒙德,出了这事真是太可怕了
[59:55] – Oh, God, Louisa. – Oh! Oh, I say. – 哦,路易莎 – 哦,我说
[59:58] – Oh! Yummy, yummy. – Two inches to my right I’d have been dead. I’ve just been shot. – 哦,美味 – 向右边多两寸我就死了,我被射中了
[1:00:01] – What? – Yes, that’s right. You see. – 什么? – 是啊,就是这样,你看
[1:00:04] Oh, yes, please. 哦,要,谢谢
[1:00:04] What happened to your ear? 你耳朵怎么了?
[1:00:06] Some idiot shot me. 某个蠢货射中我
[1:00:08] – I was a terrible shot. – I really loved it. – 我瞄不准 – 我真的很喜欢
[1:00:10] Did you have fun? 你玩得好吗?
[1:00:11] I don’t think you realise how serious this is. 我觉得你没意识到这有多严重
[1:00:13] Of course I do. 我当然明白
[1:00:15] Why can’t you get your sisters to help? 为何不找你姐姐帮忙?
[1:00:17] Darling, do you think I haven’t tried? You know what they’re like. 亲爱的,你以为我没有试过?你知道她们的
[1:00:21] Well, I know they couldn’t care less if we go under. 我知道她们毫不在乎我们破产
[1:00:23] Why should they care, as long as their dressmakers are 她们干嘛在乎,只要她们的裁缝…
[1:00:25] busy and their dinners are on time? 在忙活着,他们的晚宴准时开
[1:00:31] Wait a minute. There’s a queue here. 等等,这里排着队呢
[1:00:37] Shut the door, for heaven’s sake. 关上门,老天爷!
[1:00:40] Don’t worry. It’s only Lewis and Dorothy. 别担心,只是露易斯和多萝西
[1:00:43] If any of the men get found up here, they get sacked on the spot. 男人在这只要被发现,立刻被开除
[1:00:46] Worse luck. 运气不好
[1:00:48] So don’t tell me, you’re a convent girl. 别跟我说你是修道院来的
[1:00:51] Or is that Presbyterian modesty? 还是长老会的纯朴?
[1:00:56] – Is the water hot? – Not really. – 水热吗? – 不很热
[1:01:00] No, it won’t be till the guns get back. 对,等打猎的人回来才会热
[1:01:03] I’d better get in yours. 我跟你一起好了
[1:01:06] Her Ladyship says that Sir William loves his shooting. 夫人说威廉爵士爱打猎
[1:01:09] Yeah, he does. 对,他的确爱
[1:01:10] Can’t hit a barn door, but he does love it. 谷仓门都打不中,但他的确爱好
[1:01:13] It’s quite sweet, really. 很温馨,真的
[1:01:16] – Elsie. – Yeah? – 埃尔茜 – 嗯?
[1:01:19] Last night– 昨晚…
[1:01:22] What? 什么?
[1:01:24] No, I shouldn’t say. 不,我不应该说
[1:01:26] Yes, you should. What? 当然应该,什么?
[1:01:30] Well, 这个
[1:01:32] when I went down to wash that shirt, 我下楼洗衬衣的时候
[1:01:35] I think I saw him in the ironing room. 我觉得在熨洗房看见他了
[1:01:37] – He was with one of the kitchen maids. – No, that wouldn’t have been him. – 他和一个厨房女工一起 – 不,不会是他
[1:01:41] I think it was. 我想是他
[1:01:43] He came down the passage a minute later, and I don’t see how– 几分钟后他从走廊下来,我没看见他怎么…
[1:01:46] No, it wasn’t him. 不,不是他
[1:01:49] You weren’t serious last night, were you? 昨晚你不是认真的,对吧
[1:01:51] I’m afraid I was, old boy. 恐怕是认真的,老伙计
[1:01:52] I was going to tell you next week, but since you mentioned it– 本想下周告诉你,但既然你提起了…
[1:01:55] I don’t think you’ve grasped quite what it’ll do to the whole project, 我想你没有看到对整个项目有何影响
[1:01:58] and in particular what it’ll do to me. 尤其是对我有何影响
[1:01:59] – It can’t be as black as all that, can it? – Yes, it bloody well is. – 没那么严重吧? – 严重,非常严重
[1:02:03] Well, I’m sorry to hear that, but business is business. 听了这话我很抱歉,但生意就是生意
[1:02:07] I’m not a charity commissioner, you know. 我不是慈善家,你知道的
[1:02:09] William, I’m begging you. 威廉,我求你了
[1:02:13] Damn it! 该死!
[1:02:14] Oh, dear! 哦,天
[1:02:15] – I’ll clear that up. – I’m sorry. – 我来清理 – 对不起
[1:02:18] Arthur, go and get a bucket, it helps clean it up. 亚瑟,去拿个桶来帮忙清理
[1:02:21] – Have you a cloth? – Mainwhile I’ll get the glass under the table. – 有布吗? – 同时我来弄桌子底下的破玻璃
[1:02:23] Seems very nervous. 看来很紧张
[1:02:25] We’ll have that cleaned for you at the house. 我们会回屋替您清洗
[1:02:28] Terrified the life out of me. 把我命都吓没了
[1:02:29] I borrowed it from Lewis. 我找露易斯借的
[1:02:31] 不但差点被流弹谋杀
[1:02:36] Shot, frightened to death. 吓得半死
[1:02:38] All right, we’ll take it. 没事,我们处理
[1:02:40] Terrified, awful 吓死了,可怕
[1:02:44] I think it’s left me deaf. 我看会让我聋掉
[1:02:46] left me deaf. 让我聋掉
[1:02:48] You know how you said Sir William could’ve had his pick… 记得你说过威廉爵士曾有机会选择…
[1:02:51] between Lady Sylvia and Lady Stockbridge? 西尔维娅夫人或斯托布里奇夫人吗?
[1:02:53] – Aye. – Well, I asked Her Ladyship about it. – 对 – 我问过夫人这事了
[1:02:57] She said they cut cards for him. 她说她们打牌嫁他
[1:03:01] – No! – I know. I can’t believe it either. – 不是吧 – 对啊,我也不敢相信
[1:03:05] Do you suppose it was a joke? 你觉得是句玩笑话吗?
[1:03:07] Well, I wouldn’t be too sure. 这我不太确定
[1:03:10] You know what I heard? 知道我听说什么吗?
[1:03:13] – Oh, just listen to me. – What? – 唉,听听我在干嘛 – 什么?
[1:03:15] Why do we spend our lives living through them? 为什么我们要消耗生命为他们而活?
[1:03:20] I mean, look at poor old Lewis. 我是说,看看可怜的老露易斯吧
[1:03:22] If her own mother had a heart attack, 如果她母亲心脏病发
[1:03:23] she’d think it was less important than one of Lady Sylvia’s farts. 她会觉得没有西尔维娅夫人放个屁重要
[1:03:27] You must know. You can’t fool me. 你一定知道,你骗不了我
[1:03:30] If there’s one thing I don’t look for in a maid, it’s discretion. 我不想在女佣身上看到的唯一一点,就是审慎
[1:03:33] Except with my own secrets, of course. 除非是我的秘密,当然了
[1:03:35] Well, I don’t know much, milady, 我知道的不多,夫人
[1:03:38] but apparently he was counting on Sir William for an investment… 不过似乎他有一项投资指望着威廉爵士
[1:03:41] and had guaranteed his interest, whatever that means. 还押上了自己的利益,我不知道什么意思
[1:03:45] Anyway, Mr. Barnes, the commander’s valet, he said he wanted to leave at once, 总之,中校的随从巴恩斯先生,说他想马上离开
[1:03:49] but Lady Lavinia’s persuaded him to stay until tomorrow 但拉维妮娅夫人劝他待到明天
[1:03:52] to make less of a thing of it. 以免多生事端
[1:03:55] Oh, thank heavens. Lewis told me you were wearing white. 谢天谢地!露易斯告诉我你穿白色
[1:03:58] White? She must be mad. I never wear white. 什么?她一定疯了,我从不穿白色
[1:04:01] I thought it was a little odd. 我就觉得有点奇怪
[1:04:03] By the way, for God’s sake, don’t rub him up tonight. 对了,老天在上,今晚不要惹他
[1:04:06] – I don’t know what you mean. – You know exactly what I mean. – 我不明白你意思 – 你完全明白我的意思
[1:04:09] He’s in a filthy mood with everyone. 他正看谁都不顺眼呢
[1:04:12] He’s talking about stopping your allowance. 说要终止你的津贴
[1:04:15] But it’s for life. That was settled. He can’t do that. 但那是终生的,讲定了的,他不能这么做
[1:04:19] Just you watch him. He’s absolutely spoiling for a fight. 你瞧着他吧,他就等着干一架呢
[1:04:23] So if you’ll take my advice, you won’t give him one. 所以你听我劝,别给他机会
[1:04:28] Now, that you can be discreet about. 这件事你得谨言慎行
[1:04:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:04:39] Goodness, isn’t it pretty here? 天呀,这里真漂亮
[1:04:42] The house has such lovely position. 这宅子位置真好
[1:04:45] The best view’s from the old water tower. You might well walk up there tomorrow. 从老水塔看风景最好,你明天最好上去看看
[1:04:51] Do you really have to go back to London? 你真的必须回伦敦?
[1:04:54] I am afraid so, Raymond. 恐怕是的,雷蒙德
[1:04:56] When you’re ruined, there’s so much to do. 前途被毁,要做的事太多
[1:05:01] Yes, there is, isn’t there? Moan, moan, moan. 对,可不是吗?哎哟哟
[1:05:05] I like some pleas. 请替我添一点
[1:05:13] Would anybody care for a game of bridge after dinner? 饭后有人愿意玩桥牌吗?
[1:05:16] Oh, yes, I wouldn’t mind. 哦好啊,我不介意玩
[1:05:19] Who else? Louisa, how about you? 还有谁?露易莎,你呢?
[1:05:22] Oh, I don’t think so. I’ve rather gone off cards. 不,我不想玩,我还是放弃打牌吧
[1:05:26] I’ve never been very lucky with them. 在牌上面我从没运气
[1:05:30] Me too. 我也是
[1:05:36] Mr. Weissman 怀斯曼先生
[1:05:37] – Um, yes? – tell us about the film you’re going to make. – 嗯,什么? – 跟我们说说你准备制作的电影吧
[1:05:40] Oh, sure. It’s called Charlie Chan in London. 哦,好,叫做《陈查理在伦敦》
[1:05:42] It’s a detective story. 是一部侦探片
[1:05:44] Set in London? 背景在伦敦?
[1:05:46] Well, not really. Most of it takes place at a shooting party in a country house, 不全是,大部分场景是一幢乡间别墅的狩猎会
[1:05:50] sort of like this one, actually. 其实有点像这里
[1:05:52] A murder in the middle of the night. A lot of guests for the weekend. 午夜谋杀,周末宾客甚众
[1:05:55] Everyone’s a suspect. You know, that sort of thing. 人人都是嫌犯,你们知道的那一类
[1:05:59] How horrid. 多吓人啊
[1:06:02] And who turns out to have done it? 最后是谁干的呢?
[1:06:04] I couldn’t tell you that. It would spoil it for you. 我不能告诉你,会毁了你的乐趣
[1:06:08] Oh, but none of us will see it. 可我们这儿没人会去看
[1:06:12] Are you thinking of making it here, Mr. Weissman? 你考虑在这里拍吗,怀斯曼先生?
[1:06:14] Uh, no, we’re going to shoot it in Hollywood 哦不,我们会在好莱坞拍
[1:06:17] on the back lot. 露天片厂
[1:06:19] But since I was in England 不过我既然身在英国
[1:06:20] I thought I would do a little research on country living… 我就想,做点乡村生活研究
[1:06:23] and Ivor was kind enough to arrange it for me. 艾弗就好心为我安排了
[1:06:28] Mm m, no. William arranged it for you. 不,是威廉替你安排的
[1:06:31] Are you interested in films, sir? 你对电影感兴趣吗,爵士?
[1:06:33] Not likely. 不算喜欢
[1:06:35] Why shouldn’t I be interested in films? 我为何不能对电影有兴趣?
[1:06:38] You don’t know what I’m interested in. 你又不知道我对什么有兴趣
[1:06:39] Well, I know you’re interested in money and fiddling with your guns, 我知道你对钱有兴趣,喜欢捣鼓枪
[1:06:43] but when it comes to anything else, I’m stumped. 不过说起别的可真把我难住了
[1:06:45] That’s it, that is not fair. Bill is– 够了,这话不公平,比尔 威廉昵称 他…
[1:07:37] Elsie. 埃尔茜
[1:07:40] Elsie, what’s– 埃尔茜,怎么了?
[1:07:46] It’s not as if I didn’t know. 我又不是不知道
[1:07:49] So we can all play bridge. 我们可以玩桥牌了
[1:07:52] – All playing? – Who’s going to play bridge? Are they going to play? – 都玩吗? – 谁来玩桥牌?他们玩桥牌吗?
[1:07:56] Where’s Rupert? 鲁伯特呢?
[1:07:58] – Rupert! – Coming. – 鲁伯特? – 来了
[1:08:03] I heard Lady Sylvia spoke out of turn. 我听说西尔维娅夫人说话冒失
[1:08:05] You didn’t actually see? 你没亲眼看见?
[1:08:12] So what’s going to happen to Elsie? 那埃尔茜会怎么样?
[1:08:14] She’ll be lucky if they don’t boot her out before morning. 明早前没踢她出门就算幸运了
[1:08:17] You should’ve seen it. 你真该看看
[1:08:19] She has been here a long time. 她在这里很久了
[1:08:21] Shall I tell you what that means to them? Bugger all. 要不要我告诉你这对他们有何意义? 屁都没有
[1:08:24] Please, Mr. Meredith. There are ladies present. 拜托,梅尔蒂斯先生,有女士在场
[1:08:28] Where, exactly, is Sir William now? 威廉爵士现在在哪里?
[1:08:29] He’s still in the library. He won’t be out again tonight. 他还在书房,今晚是不会再出来了
[1:08:33] Oh, Dorothy. 多萝西
[1:08:35] Mr. Meredith 梅尔蒂斯先生
[1:08:37] – may I ask what is going on? – Uh, we were just– – 我能问问出了什么事吗 – 哦,我们只是…
[1:08:39] George, will you please join me in the drawing room as soon as possible. 乔治,你能不能尽快跟我进会客厅?
[1:08:42] – Mr. Probert, will you kindly take everybody back downstairs. – Certainly. – 普罗波特先生,请你带所有人下楼 – 是
[1:08:45] Dorothy, I’m especially surprised at you. 多萝西,你尤其让我吃惊
[1:08:48] Come along, ladies. 来吧,女士们
[1:08:50] Come along. 跟着来
[1:08:53] Is it true, then? Has Elsie really been sacked? 是真的吗?埃尔茜真被开除了?
[1:09:00] – Lady Trentham. – Well, luck of the draw. – 特伦萨姆夫人 – 签运好
[1:09:03] Freddie, I’d like to… 弗雷迪,我想玩…
[1:09:04] Darling, we’ve just cut. 亲爱的,我们刚开局
[1:09:05] – Ivor, darling. – Madam – Thank you so much. – 艾弗,请… – 夫人,我来 – 哦,谢谢
[1:09:07] Would it be awful of me to ask you to play something… 恕我唐突,请你弹奏点什么
[1:09:10] to cheer us all up a bit? 让大家振奋一下
[1:09:12] – Of course not. – Thank you. – 没问题 – 谢谢
[1:09:14] – So sweet. – I’ve booked the first passage home. – 真是好人 – 我已订了下一班船回家
[1:09:16] I’ll be living on the phone till I set sail. 我启航前只能电话联系了
[1:09:18] I have to be in London tomorrow. 我明天必须到伦敦,所以…
[1:09:20] If you prefer to stay, I can take a train. 如果你想留下,我可自己搭火车
[1:09:23] – I’ll give you a lift in my car. – Oh, thank you. – 我开车载你去 – 谢谢
[1:09:26] I think you’re providing a lot of entertainment for nothing. 你提供了很多免费娱乐
[1:09:29] Morris, I’m used to it. 莫里斯,我习惯了
[1:09:33] Excuse me. 对不起
[1:09:35] – Music moves on. – Funny old evening, hmm? – 音乐在进化 – 今晚真可笑
[1:09:37] Ivor Novello ‘The Land Of Might-Have-Been’ ♪ 艾弗·诺瓦洛《宜有之地》
[1:09:39] Somewhere, there’s another land. ♪ 在某处,有另一片乐土
[1:09:43] Diferent from this wold below. ♪ 与这下面的世界不同
[1:09:44] You’re not going to stand over my shoulder and watch me, please. 请你别站在背后看我
[1:09:46] Far more mercifully planned than the cruel place we know. ♪ 天生仁慈,远超我们这残酷之地
[1:09:47] You’ll put me off. 会令我分心
[1:09:49] He’s rather a big success, isn’t he? 他很是当红,对吧?
[1:09:52] Huge. It’s absolutely ridiculous. 大红大紫,完全不可理喻
[1:09:54] Innocence and peace are there, all is good that is desired. ♪ 那里纯朴平和,尽是你渴望之善
[1:09:56] Do you think he’ll be as long as he usually is? 你看他会不会像过去那样唱很长时间?
[1:10:01] I think he’s rather wonderful. 我觉得他唱得很精彩
[1:10:02] – Um? – I think he’s rather wonderful. – 嗯? – 我觉得他唱得很精彩
[1:10:02] Faces there are always fair ♪ 那里的脸庞永远美丽
[1:10:07] love grows never old nor tired. ♪ 让爱滋长,不老不弃
[1:10:11] Well, I have only seen one. 我只看过一出
[1:10:14] We shall never find that lovely land of Might-Have-Been ♪ 再找不到那可爱的宜有之地
[1:10:23] I shall never be your king nor you shall be my queen. ♪ 我不该再主宰你,你也不该主宰我
[1:10:25] I thought you weren’t drinking anymore. 还以为你不再喝酒了
[1:10:31] Days may pass and years may pass and seas may lie between ♪ 日子可过,年月可过,大海隔中间
[1:10:40] We shall never find that lovely land of Might-Have-Been ♪ 再找不到那可爱的宜有之地
[1:10:40] – I don’t think we should be doing this. – Oh, come on. – 我觉得我们不应该偷听 – 怕什么
[1:10:49] Sometimes on the rarest nights comes the vision calm and clear, ♪ 良宵稀有,平静又晴朗
[1:10:54] I don’t know. It’s just– 我不知道,只是…
[1:10:57] gleaming with unearthly lights on our path of doubt and fear. ♪ 星光点点神秘,照耀彷徨畏缩路
[1:10:57] I mean, how could she let him touch her? 我说,她怎会让他碰?
[1:10:59] You sound as if you don’t like him. 你的语气像是不喜欢他
[1:11:02] You’d be surprised. 说出来怕惊着你
[1:11:03] – All right, surprise me. – Maybe I will. – 好啊,给我惊喜吧 – 或者我会
[1:11:05] Winds from that far land are blown, whispering with secret breath ♪ 那遥远之地风儿吹,轻声细语述秘密
[1:11:08] I saw him in The Lodger. 我看过他演的《房客》
[1:11:10] But I’ve never heard him sing. 但从没听他唱过
[1:11:13] hope that plays a tune alone, ♪ 希望是一首独奏曲
[1:11:18] love that conquers pain and death. ♪ 爱则能征服苦痛与死亡
[1:11:26] Will you, um, excuse me for a minute? 我失陪一会儿
[1:11:26] We shall never find that lovely land of Might-Have-Been ♪ 再找不到那可爱的宜有之地
[1:11:28] – You don’t need my help? – No, we’re fine. – 你们不需要我帮忙吧 – 不用,我们能行
[1:11:35] I shall never be your king nor you shall be my queen. ♪ 我不该再主宰你,你也不该主宰我
[1:11:39] Oh, my Lord. 哦,我的天
[1:11:43] Days may pass and years may pass and seas may lie between ♪ 日子可过,年月可过,大海隔中间
[1:11:50] Shall we ever find our lovely land of Might-Have-Been. ♪ 我们该不该找到那可爱的宜有之地?
[1:11:56] It seems to be much more than just background music, 好像远不止是唱个背景音乐了
[1:11:59] somehow or other. 想方设法啊
[1:12:02] Ivor, darling, it was lovely. 艾弗,亲爱的,真优美
[1:12:06] Ivor Novello ‘And Her Mother Came, Too’ ♪ 艾弗·诺瓦洛《她妈妈也来了》
[1:12:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:12:09] I seem to be the victim of a cruel jest. ♪ 看来我是被人残忍地耍了
[1:12:15] It dogs my footsteps with the girl I love the best. ♪ 因为我紧紧追随最爱的女孩
[1:12:20] Anthony. 安东尼
[1:12:20] She’s just the sweetest thing that I have ever known. ♪ 据我所知她最甜蜜
[1:12:21] Shh. It’s the commander. 嘘,中校来了!
[1:12:25] But still we never get the chance to be alone. ♪ 可我们从没有机会单独相处
[1:12:27] – Good evening, sir. – Excuse me. – 晚安,先生 – 对不起
[1:12:31] – Uh, carry on. – Yes. – 继续 – 是
[1:12:32] My car meet her. ♪ 我开车去接她
[1:12:35] And her mother comes, too. ♪ 她的妈妈也来了
[1:12:37] It’s a two-seater ♪ 这是一辆两座车
[1:12:40] Still her mother comes, too. ♪ 她的妈妈还是来了
[1:12:42] At Ciro’s when I am free. ♪ 西罗餐厅里我得闲
[1:12:44] What do you want? 你要干什么?
[1:12:45] At dinner, supper, or tea ♪ 用餐,吃饭,正喝茶
[1:12:46] I brought you some coffee. 给你送些咖啡
[1:12:47] If I wanted coffee, I’d have rung for it. 要咖啡我会按铃的
[1:12:48] She loves to shimmy with me ♪ 她就爱与我一起摇摆
[1:12:51] And her mother does, too ♪ 她的妈妈也这样
[1:12:52] Leave that. Give me some whiskey. 别管了,给我来点威士忌
[1:12:53] We buy her trousseau, and her mother comes too. ♪ 我们为她买嫁妆,她的妈妈也来了
[1:12:56] – Is it antique, this furniture – I don’t know. – 这家具是古董吗? – 我不知道
[1:12:58] Asked not to do so ♪ 求她不要这样做
[1:13:01] Still her mother comes, too ♪ 她的妈妈还是来
[1:13:03] She simply can’t take a snub ♪ 她就是不能受冷落
[1:13:06] I go and sulk at the club ♪ 郁闷我就去会所
[1:13:09] Then have a bath and a rub ♪ 泡个澡按个摩
[1:13:11] And her brother comes, too ♪ 然后她哥也来了
[1:13:14] To golf we started ♪ 打高尔夫刚开球
[1:13:17] And her mother came, too ♪ 她妈妈也来了
[1:13:19] Three bags I carted ♪ 我拿着三个袋子呢
[1:13:22] When her mother came, too ♪ 她妈妈就来了
[1:13:24] She fainted just off the tee ♪ 放完球抬身她就晕
[1:13:27] My darling whispered to me ♪ 我亲爱的跟我说
[1:13:30] “Jack, dear, at last we are free!” ♪ “亲爱的杰克,咱们终于自由了”
[1:13:32] But her mother came, too ♪ 可是她妈妈又来了
[1:13:38] I thought you might need a drink… 我想你也许需要喝一杯
[1:13:41] and some company. 以及有人陪伴
[1:13:47] Well, that’s really very kind of you. 哦,你真好心
[1:13:50] Give me just a sec. 给我一分钟
[1:14:05] Awfully long repertoire! 保留节目长得可怕
[1:14:08] – Where’s Anthony? – I suppose he was back to his place. – 安东尼在哪? – 大概回他房间了
[1:14:10] Ivor Novello ‘I can give you the starlight’ ♪ 艾弗·诺瓦洛《我能给你星光》
[1:14:11] Maybe he just escaped from that 也许他只是溜走了
[1:14:14] He bother Willam again, is he? 他不会再去烦威廉吧?
[1:14:15] Anthony can not be that stupid 安东尼不会这么蠢
[1:14:16] I can give you the starlight, love unchanging and true. ♪ 我能给你星光,爱不变而又真挚
[1:14:17] 现在没什么人骑马旅行了
[1:14:19] 是吗?
[1:14:21] 要看是什么人,对不对?
[1:14:25] I guess they all have cars. 大概每个人都有汽车了
[1:14:26] I can give you the ocean, deep and tender devotion. ♪ 我能给你海洋,深邃而温柔的爱
[1:14:27] We’ve run out of milk, Mr. Jennings. Won’t be a moment. 我们没牛奶了,詹宁斯先生,一会儿就好
[1:14:31] 你养马吗? 别挑起我瘾头
[1:14:36] I can give you the mountains, pools of shimmering blue. ♪ 我能给你山峦,闪耀蓝光的湖泊
[1:14:39] Desperate for a fag. 忍不住要抽口烟
[1:14:45] Call and I can be all you ask of me. ♪ 一个电话我就能,应你所有的要求
[1:14:51] Music in spring, flowers for a king ♪ 春天的音乐,国王的花朵
[1:14:56] All these I bring to you. ♪ 这些我都带给你
[1:15:02] When I was young, my foolish fancies used to make a great mistake. ♪ 当我年轻时,我傻傻的幻想曾犯过大错
[1:15:07] Where’s Mr. Weissman’s man? 怀斯曼先生的跟班呢?
[1:15:10] He’s missing the music. 他错过音乐了
[1:15:11] But now a little love, a little living has changed my ways ♪ 但如今,一点爱,一点生活已改变了我
[1:15:20] And taught me and brought me the joy of giving. ♪ 教给我,带给我,付出的快乐
[1:15:20] What are you doing? 你们在干什么?
[1:15:21] Dorothy, get back to work. 多萝西,回去工作
[1:15:22] Excuse me 对不起
[1:15:24] but Dorothy’s under my jurisdiction as well, you know 可多萝西同样归我管辖,你知道的
[1:15:27] and I say she can listen to a spot of music if she likes. 我说她能听点音乐,只要她喜欢
[1:15:33] I can give you the starlight, love unchanging and true. ♪ 我能给你星光,爱不变而又真挚
[1:15:42] I can give you the ocean, deep and tender devotion. ♪ 我能给你海洋,深邃而温柔的爱
[1:15:43] – Excuse me. Where’s the telephone? – Oh. I’m sorry, sir. – 打扰了,电话在哪里? – 抱歉,先生
[1:15:47] Uh, it’s just over there, sir. 哦,就在那边,先生
[1:15:51] I can give you the mountains, pools of shimmering blue. ♪ 我能给你山峦,闪耀蓝光的湖泊
[1:16:00] Call and I can be all you ask of me. ♪ 一个电话我就能,应你所有的要求
[1:16:06] Music in spring, flowers for a king ♪ 春天的音乐,国王的花朵
[1:16:13] All these I bring to you. ♪ 这些我都带给你
[1:16:22] Don’t. Don’t. Don’t. Please don’t encourage him. He’ll just go on and on. 别别别,请别鼓励他,他会唱个没完
[1:16:24] Ivor Novello ‘What a Duke Should Be’ ♪ 艾弗·诺瓦洛《公爵应该什么样》
[1:16:28] In B.C. 33 Ah me! That’s a dashed long time ago. ♪ 公元前33年,哎呀,那是很久以前
[1:16:34] There lived a Roman hero ♪ 有一位罗马英雄
[1:16:37] Who had shaken hands with Nero ♪ 他跟尼禄 罗马皇帝 握过手
[1:16:41] And the history you should know ♪ 这段历史你该知道
[1:16:42] Oh, you’re still here. 哦,你还在
[1:16:44] – I thought that– – Yeah, well, appearances can be deceptive, can’t they? – 我以为… – 是啊,表象具有欺骗性,对吧
[1:16:44] He was introduced to the king of Gaul ♪ 他被介绍给高卢国王
[1:16:48] Whoever that might be ♪ 不管那是什么人
[1:16:51] And crossing in a galley ♪ 坐着划桨船渡海
[1:16:53] Elsie. 埃尔茜
[1:16:54] With a Norman wench got pally ♪ 有位诺曼底少女相陪伴
[1:16:55] Good night. 晚安
[1:16:56] They went and founded me ♪ 他们过来找到我
[1:17:02] So if you wonder what a duke should be ♪ 所以要是你想知道公爵应该什么样
[1:17:05] Just you take another look at me ♪ 那就再看我一眼
[1:17:07] I’m doughty. I’m gouty. I’m wonderful to see. ♪ 我强悍又患痛风,看我多么的帅气
[1:17:12] All my people, ‘pon my soul, it’s true ♪ 我的人民都赞我,这是实话
[1:17:15] Look on Noah as a parvenu ♪ 看看诺亚,就像是暴发户
[1:17:17] By gad, you can search your family tree ♪ 上帝啊,你可以查看我的家谱树
[1:17:20] But you’ll never find a duke like me ♪ 再找不到哪个公爵我这般
[1:17:23] I’m gouty. ♪ 我强悍勇猛
[1:17:26] When old Duke was buying fruit ♪ 老公爵正在买水果
[1:17:29] Scotch and soda, please, Jennings. 威士忌苏打水,詹宁斯
[1:17:30] One day, so runs the tale ♪ 传说有一天
[1:17:32] A young convicted felon ♪ 一个年轻的重罪犯
[1:17:35] Brought him a juicy melon ♪ 带给他一个美味柠檬
[1:17:39] And was then released from jail ♪ 后来被监狱释放
[1:17:44] This noble youth. To tell the truth ♪ 这位高尚的青年,跟你说实话吧
[1:17:47] Sailed right away to sea ♪ 立刻航行到海上
[1:17:49] And the Duke of Malta’s daughter ♪ 那位马耳他公爵的女儿
[1:17:52] Brought up his shaving water ♪ 拿上他的剃须水
[1:17:55] And the grand result was me! ♪ 故事大结局就是我
[1:18:03] So if you wonder what a duke should be ♪ 所以要是你想知道公爵应该什么样
[1:18:06] Just you take another look at me ♪ 那就再看我一眼
[1:18:08] I’m doughty. I’m gouty. I’m wonderful to see. ♪ 我强悍又患痛风,看我多么的帅气
[1:18:13] All my people, ‘pon my soul, it’s true ♪ 我的人民都赞我,这是实话
[1:18:15] Look on Noah as a parvenu ♪ 看看诺亚,就像是暴发户
[1:18:18] By gad, you can search your family tree ♪ 上帝啊,你可以查看我的家谱树
[1:18:20] But you’ll never find a duke like me ♪ 再找不到哪个公爵我这般
[1:18:25] So if you wonder what a duke should be ♪ 所以要是你想知道公爵应该什么样
[1:18:27] Just you take another look at me ♪ 那就再看我一眼
[1:18:29] I’m doughty. I’m gouty. I’m wonderful to see. ♪ 我强悍又患痛风,看我多么的帅气
[1:18:33] All my people, ‘pon my soul, it’s true ♪ 我的人民都赞我,这是实话
[1:18:35] Look on Noah as a parvenu ♪ 看看诺亚,就像是暴发户
[1:18:37] By gad, you can search your family tree ♪ 上帝啊,你可以查看我的家谱树
[1:18:39] But you’ll never find you’ll never find you’ll never find a duke like me ♪ 再找不到再找不到再找不到 哪个公爵我这般
[1:18:42] He gave you that for your birthday, did he? 那是他给你的生日礼物,对吧?
[1:18:45] He gave you that for your birthday, William did? 那是他给你的生日礼物,威廉送的?
[1:18:52] Yeah, I’ve got a call booked for California. 对,我订过打给加利福尼亚的电话
[1:18:56] California. 加利福尼亚
[1:18:56] Ivor Novello ‘Why isn’t it you’ ♪ 艾弗·诺瓦洛《为何不是你》
[1:18:58] Music is like…It’s never going to stop. 音乐就像是…从来唱个不停
[1:18:59] We’re both undoubtedly insane. ♪ 毫无疑问我俩疯了
[1:19:03] We’re not so horribly pain. ♪ 我们没有心痛不已
[1:19:05] Something is wrong but who can tell us what? ♪ 出问题了,可谁能告诉我们是什么
[1:19:11] Oh, Freddie, we gave up on you. 弗雷迪,我们不等你了
[1:19:12] There’s no accounting for taste, it seems a terrible wast. ♪ 品味没法核算,看来极其可惜
[1:19:13] Have a seat please. 请坐请坐
[1:19:14] We waited as long as we could. 我们已经尽量等你了
[1:19:16] – Do you think William’s still in the library? – Where have you been? – 你觉得威廉仍在书房吗? – 你去了哪里?
[1:19:17] nothing can help us, we have not at that right spot we should have got. ♪ 我们无可救药,我们没找到该有的正确相处之道
[1:19:20] – I suppose. – Where have you been? – 大概是吧 – 你去了哪里?
[1:19:23] – That’s none of your bloody business. – What are we going to do? – 关你屁事 – 我们怎么办?
[1:19:26] Why isn’t it you? ♪ 为何不是你
[1:19:26] Who played the nine? 谁打的9?
[1:19:27] Well, I could try and fetch him. 我可以去找他出来
[1:19:29] Oh, would you? He’s always preferred you to me. 哦,好啊,他一向更喜欢你
[1:19:30] Why should we miss a chance like this when chances are few? ♪ 为何机会那么少,我们还要错失
[1:19:34] Yes, I’d be delighted. 好的,我很乐意
[1:19:36] you’ve got the size of eyes ♪ 你的双眼正合适
[1:19:37] My godness. 我的天
[1:19:38] I either lies your arms invite a glamorous night ♪ 我要么在你怀抱中邀约迷人之夜
[1:19:40] Today is not my day. 今天我手气不好
[1:19:42] What am I to do? ♪ 我应该怎么做?
[1:19:48] Why isn’t it you? ♪ 为何不是你
[1:19:51] You don’t react whether I tried what I’m to do ♪ 我如何试探你都没反应,我该怎么做
[1:19:52] If that’s what you call a moment, 这就是你说的一会儿
[1:19:53] I’d like to see what happens when you take a real break. 那我倒想看看你真的休息一下会怎样
[1:19:57] You got the lips for me ♪ 你的香唇只为我
[1:19:59] the hips for me, the feet for me, and the beat for me ♪ 美臀只为我,双脚只为我,还有拍子为我击
[1:20:02] Here. Did yours as well. 给,你的也弄好了
[1:20:03] so tell me why, why isn’t it you ♪ 所以就请告诉我,为何不是你
[1:20:04] – Before the rush starts. – Thank you. – 免得手忙脚乱 – 谢谢
[1:20:10] Why isn’t it you? ♪ 为何不是你
[1:20:13] Why must we miss a chance like this when chances are few? ♪ 为何机会那么少,我们还要错失
[1:20:18] you’ve got the size of eyes ♪ 你的双眼正合适
[1:20:20] I either lies your arms invite a glamorous night ♪ 我要么在你怀抱中邀约迷人之夜
[1:20:20] Where have you been? – It’s fine, it’s fine. – 你去哪儿了? – 没事了,没事了
[1:20:24] William? 威廉
[1:20:25] What am I to do? ♪ 我应该怎么做?
[1:20:29] Oh, God, Bill. 天呀,比尔
[1:20:31] Why isn’t it you? ♪ 为何不是你
[1:20:34] Come here, you horrid little dirty thing. 过来,你这小脏东西
[1:20:35] You don’t react whether I tried what I’m to do ♪ 我如何试探你都没反应,我该怎么做
[1:20:37] Bill. 比尔
[1:20:39] You got the lips for me ♪ 你的香唇只为我
[1:20:42] the hips for me, the feet for me, and the beat for me ♪ 美臀只为我,双脚只为我,还有拍子为我击
[1:20:45] so tell me why, why…… ♪ 所以就请告诉我,为何…
[1:20:48] Dear God! 老天!
[1:20:50] Oh, my God. 我的天!
[1:20:55] Louisa! 露易莎!
[1:20:57] Isobel? Isobel? 伊莎贝尔,伊莎贝尔
[1:21:01] – George. – Excuse me, sir. – 乔治! – 请原谅,先生
[1:21:09] Jennings. 詹宁斯
[1:21:15] Excuse me, ma’am, 请原谅,夫人
[1:21:19] Oh, dear 哦,天
[1:21:23] – Stand by, darling. – Give her some air. – 撑住,亲爱的 – 给她点新鲜空气
[1:21:26] Sara, could you ask Jennings about the salts? 莎拉,问詹宁斯拿嗅盐
[1:21:29] Could somebody get a glass of water, please? 麻烦谁去拿杯水?
[1:21:31] – Would you keep everybody out of this room? – Yes, certainly, sir. – 你能不能让大家都待在外面? – 是,当然,先生
[1:21:34] – Come over here. – Bill. – 过来,露易莎 – 比尔
[1:21:36] Louisa, just sit and be quiet. 露易莎,露易莎,坐下静一静
[1:21:39] But– 可是…
[1:21:41] Mummy? 妈妈
[1:21:42] – Just stay here, stay. – Is she all right? – 待着别动,别动 – 她没事吧?
[1:21:44] Everything’s fine. 没事的
[1:21:46] Sylvia. 西尔维娅
[1:21:47] He’s dead. 他死了
[1:21:48] Mummy? 妈妈
[1:21:50] – Well, you tell Mr. Warner, not any– – Excuse me. I need that telephone. – 你告诉华纳先生,不是所有… – 对不起,我要用电话
[1:21:54] Excuse me. I’m on the telephone. 抱歉,可我在通话
[1:21:56] I’m on a call to California. 我在给加利福尼亚打电话
[1:21:59] Hello? Yes, would you connect me with the police station, please? 喂?你能不能给我接警察局?
[1:22:19] I’m looking for a kind of realistic Charlie Chan movie. 我寻求的是某种现实版的陈查理电影
[1:22:22] This isn’t out of the question. I mean we should try to do this. 这并非毫无可能,我看我们应该试试这么做
[1:22:25] It has to be better. We can’t do the same old shit over and over again. 必须拍得更好,我们不能一遍遍重复老套
[1:22:29] Alan Mowbray– I like that. I mean, that’s a butler. 阿兰·莫布雷 英国明星 ,我喜欢,我看他像管家
[1:22:32] These people here look like Alan Mowbray. 这里的人看着就像阿兰·莫布雷
[1:22:35] I mean, they’re sort of tall, and they don’t say too much. 我是说,他们有些高,而且话不太多
[1:22:38] And they have fucking British accents, right? 另外他们讲他妈的英国口音,对吧?
[1:22:41] They talk like they’re from England. 他们说话就像是来自英格兰
[1:22:44] – Good evening. We’ve been expecting you. – Is Ray Milland British? – 晚上好,我们在等你 – 雷·米兰德 英国明星 是英国人吗?
[1:22:46] – Yes, good evening. This is Constable Dexter, I’m inspector– – You must be the police. – 晚上好,这是德斯特巡警,我是… – 你一定是警察了
[1:22:48] Yes. How do you do, ma’am? I’m Inspector Thom– 是,你好,夫人,我是探长汤…
[1:22:50] My name’s Lady Sylvia McCordle. We haven’t moved him. 我是西尔维娅·麦克多夫人,我们没动过他
[1:22:53] I’ve gathered everyone in the red drawing room. Would you like to come straight through. 我已把大家集聚在红客厅,你直接进去吗?
[1:22:56] Certainly, ma’am, yes. 当然,夫人请
[1:22:57] Oh, don’t worry about him. He’s just an American staying with us. 别管他,他不过是个美国客人
[1:23:00] Now, I’ll tell you who we all are. Then we can all go to bed 我跟你说下我们谁是谁,我们就可以去睡了
[1:23:03] and leave you with poor William. Is it sound like a good time? 由你处理可怜的威廉,这样好吗?
[1:23:05] Yes, indeed. Shall I introduce myself? I’m Inspector Thom– 好的,没问题,容我自我介绍,我是探长汤…
[1:23:07] This is my aunt, Lady Trentham. 这是我姑姑特伦萨姆夫人
[1:23:09] Ah, yes, the Countess of Trentham. I served with your husband on a– 啊,特伦萨姆伯爵夫人,我与您先夫曾在…
[1:23:12] – My brother-in-law Lord Stockbridge. Lady Stockbridge. – Lady Stockbridge. – 我妹夫斯托布里奇老爷,斯托布里奇夫人 – 斯托布里奇先生
[1:23:15] Jennings, please, would you remove that vile animal? 詹宁斯,请把那只烂畜生带走
[1:23:18] Certainly, milady. 当然,夫人
[1:23:19] Uh, Mrs. Nesbitt. Mr. Nesbitt. 内斯比特太太,内斯比特先生
[1:23:22] – Ivor Novello, who I’m sure needs no introduction. – Of course. Mr. Novello, a– – 艾弗·诺瓦诺,肯定不必介绍了 – 当然,诺瓦诺先生
[1:23:25] No, wait. 不,等等
[1:23:26] Would you like to speak to the servants tonight, Inspector? 你今晚要和仆人谈谈吗,探长?
[1:23:28] – Inspector Thom– – I think he ought to speak to Probert, my husband’s valet. – 探长汤… – 我看他得跟普罗波特谈,我丈夫的随从
[1:23:31] – Would you tell him to come up. – Certainly – 你去叫他上来 – 好的
[1:23:32] Now, where was I? 我说到哪里?
[1:23:33] Isobel McCordle, my daughter. 伊莎贝尔·麦克多,我女儿
[1:23:35] Charlie Chan is in London. He’s not in California. 陈查理在伦敦,他不是在加州
[1:23:38] They’re talking to me about rewrites about the part of the Cockney maid, 他们跟我讨论重写伦敦女佣的角色
[1:23:42] and she ‘s running in and saying all these things. 她跑进来说了一大堆
[1:23:44] Look, I’m here. They don’t talk. 我在这儿观察过,他们可不说话
[1:23:46] The butlers and maids, they stand, they watch. 管家和佣人,他们站着,观察着
[1:23:49] I mean, you know, they serve. They do things. 我的意思是,他们伺候人,做事
[1:23:52] What about Claudette Colbert? She’s British, isn’t she? 克劳黛·考尔白 法籍美国人,奥斯卡得主 如何?她不是英国人吗,对吧?
[1:23:54] She sounds British. 她有英国口音
[1:23:56] Is she, like, affected, or is she British? 她是装的,还是真的英国人?
[1:24:04] Oh, Dorothy, would you take– 多萝西,你能不能抱上…
[1:24:12] – Um, well, I– – Oh, come on, spit it out. – 嗯,我… – 有话直说
[1:24:15] The police would like to see you for a moment. 警察想见见你
[1:24:17] – Me? – No, Mrs. Croft. Mr. Probert. – 我? – 不,克劳福太太,是普罗波特先生
[1:24:20] Me? 我?
[1:24:22] Why? 为什么?
[1:24:26] I-I don’t know what I can tell them. 我…我不知道我能跟他们说什么
[1:24:32] George, would you go and see if anything more is required in the red drawing room? 乔治,能不能去看看红客厅还有什么需要?
[1:24:35] Yes, sir. 是,先生
[1:24:37] I don’t see the point in the rest of you waiting up. 我看你们其他人没必要等着
[1:24:40] What about me, Mr. Jennings? 我呢,詹宁斯先生?
[1:24:43] You can go as soon as the police release you. 警察一放行你就可以走
[1:24:45] I guess that’ll be sometime tomorrow. 我猜想要到明天什么时候了
[1:24:49] Until then, you can stay in your room. 那之前你待在自己房间
[1:24:51] I’m not contagious, you know. 我又没有传染病
[1:24:53] Nobody’s going anywhere. 任何人不得走开
[1:24:56] Those of you with remaining duties, see to them as quickly as you can. 有事做的尽快弄完
[1:25:00] Otherwise… 别的嘛…
[1:25:02] good night, everyone. 各位晚安
[1:25:03] – Good night, sir. – Good night, sir. 晚安,先生
[1:25:07] – Mr. Jennings. – Yes, Mr. Weissman? – 詹宁斯先生 – 怎么,怀斯曼先生
[1:25:09] I have a confession to make. 我有件事要坦白
[1:25:17] Right, but I think it’s clear it’s the valet who did it. 对,我认为明显是随从干的
[1:25:22] No, because the valet has access to everybody. 不,因为这个随从能接近所有人
[1:25:24] No, the valet…No, the valet isn’t the butler. 不,随从…随从不是管家
[1:25:27] No, there’s one butler, and there ‘s lots of valets running all over the place. 不,管家只有一个,这地方有很多随从
[1:25:31] He takes care of people. He’s in their rooms at night. 他照顾主人,晚上就在他房里
[1:25:33] I mean he could do it. I mean, the valet easily could have done it. 我是说,他可能下手,随从很方便下手
[1:25:41] Pull yourself together, Mr. Probert. 振作起来,普罗波特先生
[1:25:43] Try and be a bit patient. They’ll be along in a minute. 稍微耐心点,他们马上就到
[1:25:46] Couldn’t I… 我能否…
[1:25:47] Couldn’t I just make him a little more comfortable, sir? 我能否…让他稍微舒服点,先生?
[1:25:51] – Please? – Have a heart, Inspector. – 拜托了 – 行行好心吧,探长
[1:25:53] No, it wouldn’t be wise, sir. 不,这样不明智,先生
[1:25:55] We shouldn’t have to wait too much longer now. 我们不会等太长时间的
[1:25:56] Oh, I don’t think it’d do any harm. Go on. 哦,我看不会有什么破坏,去吧
[1:26:06] Well, you see, this is why we have rules and regulations, isn’t it? 瞧见了吧,所以我们得有规章制度,对吗?
[1:26:10] What is it, Dexter? 怎么样,德斯特?
[1:26:12] Well, only that there doesn’t seem to be much blood, sir. 看上去没有太多血,长官
[1:26:22] – Is that everything, milord? – Yes, thank you, Parks. – 就这些吗,老爷? – 对,谢谢,帕克斯
[1:26:24] – I think perhaps you should try and get some sleep. – It’s so unfair! – 我想你或许应该去睡个觉 – 太不公平了
[1:26:29] Nobody liked him. 没人喜欢过他
[1:26:37] – It’s terrible. – Oh, do stop snivelling. Anyone would think you were Italian. – 太可怕了 – 别哭啼了,别人会以为你是意大利人
[1:26:43] Christ. 天啊
[1:26:52] Will you not let me help you with your frock, milady? 你不要我帮你脱衣吗,夫人?
[1:26:53] No, I can manage. 不用,我可以弄
[1:26:56] – Then I’ll say good night, milady. – Wait, wait. – 那我就道晚安了,夫人 – 等等,等等
[1:27:01] Thank you, milady. 谢谢,夫人
[1:27:26] What is it? 什么事?
[1:27:37] Please tell me you haven’t come with condolences. 拜托,告诉我你不是来慰问的
[1:27:41] No. 不是
[1:27:42] – I was just wondering if you wanted some com– – What? – 我想知道,你要不要人… – 什么?
[1:27:45] I said, I was just wondering if you wanted some company. 我是说,我想知道你要不要人陪
[1:27:56] Well, I suppose life must go on. 哦,我看生活还得继续
[1:27:59] Unhook me. 替我解扣
[1:28:09] No, there’s another one. You’ll never get it off like that. 不,还有一个,这样你永远解不开
[1:28:17] I’m really sorry about everything. 我真替你难过
[1:28:21] Don’t feel sorry for me. Pity that poor Dorothy. 别为我难过,同情可怜的多萝西吧
[1:28:25] She’s got all the early morning teas to do and the breakfast trays. 她得弄全部的早茶,还有早餐盘
[1:28:29] And she’s got to get Miss Isobel to the dining room and see if she can find anything in black. 她还得把伊莎贝尔小姐弄到餐厅去,还得找黑色衣服
[1:28:36] She’s the one who needs your sympathy. I’m well out of it. 她才需要你同情,我可是解脱了
[1:28:41] I would think Miss Isobel might stay in bed tomorrow. 我认为伊莎贝尔小姐明天会待在床上
[1:28:46] Unmarried girls don’t have breakfast trays. Not in this house. 未嫁姑娘不能用餐盘吃早餐,这宅子里不能
[1:28:54] I wish I could help. 但愿我能帮忙
[1:28:57] You can’t. 你不能
[1:29:15] George says Mr. Novello was in on it. 乔治说诺瓦诺先生参与其事
[1:29:18] And Sir William. 还有威廉爵士
[1:29:21] The point is, that Henry Denton, he’s an actor. 重点是,那个亨利·丹顿,是个演员
[1:29:24] An actor? 是个演员?
[1:29:25] He’s playing a butler in the next Charlie Chan. 他在下一部陈查理电影里演管家
[1:29:28] Just wanted to make it authentic. 只是为了更真实
[1:29:29] I’d say the joke was on Lady Sylvia. 我得说这是跟西尔维娅夫人开玩笑
[1:29:31] I hope he don’t model his performance on Mr. Jennings, 希望他不是以詹宁斯先生作样板
[1:29:34] or he’ll be too squiffy to remember his lines. 否则会醉到忘记对白
[1:29:36] Ah, Mrs. Croft, isn’t it? I wonder if I could– 啊,克罗福特太太,对吗?我在想能否…
[1:29:41] Ah, yes. Have a few words with you. I’m Inspector Thom– 对了,与你谈谈?我是探长汤…
[1:29:45] Oh, I haven’t got time for this now. I’m doing the breakfast. 哦,我没时间,我在做早餐
[1:29:47] It wouldn’t take much time. 用不了太多时间
[1:29:49] I mean, perhaps you have a room where we could speak. It will be good. 我是说,你有没有可以说话的地方,那样最好
[1:29:52] Oh, I suppose you’d better come to my room. 唉,那最好去我房间
[1:29:54] Bertha, I’m leaving you in charge. 伯莎,你来负责
[1:29:56] Dorothy, make sure those menus go up on Her Ladyship’s tray. 多萝西,菜单记得放进太太的餐盘
[1:29:59] And get that filthy dog out of here. 把那邋遢狗赶出去
[1:30:05] Honestly 说实话
[1:30:06] these days the countryside’s getting more dangerous than Piccadilly. 如今,乡下比皮卡迪利 伦敦商业街 更危险
[1:30:11] But why one of the knives from the silver pantry? 为什么要用一把银餐具室的刀?
[1:30:14] Doesn’t make sense. 没道理啊
[1:30:16] He must have forgotten to bring one. 他一定是忘了带一把刀
[1:30:18] When you think of what they have to carry about– 你想想他们得带多少东西?
[1:30:21] all those jemmies and torches and skeleton keys– 那些撬棍、电筒还有万能钥匙
[1:30:25] it’s a miracle anyone ever gets burgled at all. 有人被盗劫完全是奇迹
[1:30:29] Oh, it’s glacial in here. 这里冷透了
[1:30:30] Get my fur, will you? 拿我的皮草来,好吗
[1:30:34] Anyway, it wasn’t in the silver pantry. 不管怎样,那刀不在银餐具室里
[1:30:37] It’s been missing since yesterday. 昨天起就失踪了
[1:30:39] Obviously William had it. 显然是威廉拿走了
[1:30:41] And when the fellow surprised him there it was, 那家伙吓到他时就在那儿
[1:30:43] on the table as handy as you like. 放在桌上,顺手得很
[1:30:48] By the way, are any of the others getting up for breakfast? The women, I mean. 对了,别人有谁起床吃早餐吗,我是说女人
[1:30:51] I think Lady Lavinia may be. 我想拉维妮娅夫人或许会
[1:30:54] That settles it. Come back at half past 8:00. I’ll get dressed. 那就定了,八点半回来帮我更衣
[1:30:59] It’s the greatest bore, of course, but I don’t want to miss anything. 确实是烦心到了极点,可我不想错过任何东西
[1:31:07] When I came back last night, 昨晚我回来的时候
[1:31:10] I found this on my dressing table. 在化妆台上发现这个
[1:31:12] What is it? 是什么?
[1:31:17] “This is your final warning. If I’ve not received an offer–“ “这是最后警告,如果我还没得到入职…”
[1:31:23] Freddie. What a stupid idiot. 弗雷迪,愚蠢的笨蛋!
[1:31:25] Well, at least he’s off your back now. There’s no one to tell. 起码他现在害不了你了,他没人可说了
[1:31:28] At least no one’s who’s gonna give him a job to shut him up. 起码没有谁的谁会给他工作封他口了
[1:31:35] Oh, now, he’s quite the bonny lad, isn’t he? 哦,他真是个健美小伙儿,是吧
[1:31:39] What’s he up to these days, this one, eh? 如今他是做什么的?
[1:31:41] He’s dead. 他死了
[1:31:44] I don’t know what I can tell you. 我不知道我有什么可说的
[1:31:46] Shouldn’t you be looking for signs of a break-in? 你不是应该寻找入室抢劫的迹象吗?
[1:31:48] Mrs. Croft, I understand no one has served Sir William longer than you have. Is that true? 克劳福德太太,我听说没人比你侍候威廉爵士的时间更长,是真的吗?
[1:31:54] I’d better be off. 我还是走吧
[1:31:56] Might not see you again. 也许不会再见到你
[1:31:59] I’m only staying till the police give the nod. 警察一点头我就得离开
[1:32:03] But, Elsie, 可是埃尔茜
[1:32:06] you’re not in any difficulty, are you? 你没有什么…困难吧,有吗?
[1:32:10] What, apart from having no home and no job? 什么,除了没房住没工作做?
[1:32:13] Nah. There’s no worries there. 不,没有什么可担心的
[1:32:16] Yes, I was forgetting. You were much cleverer than I was. 对,我忘了,你比我聪明多了
[1:32:20] You’ll be fine. 你不会有事的
[1:32:26] I wonder what Lady Sylvia will do now. 不知西尔维娅夫人会怎么做
[1:32:28] If I were her, I’d set up in London as a glamorous widow… 我要是她,就搬去伦敦,做个魅力寡妇
[1:32:32] with all the gentlemen chasin’ me for my money. 让那些绅士都为了钱追求我
[1:32:34] I wouldn’t. I grew up in London. 我不会,我在伦敦长大
[1:32:37] – Is that where the orphanage was? – On the edge. Isleworth. – 那家孤儿院在那里? – 伦敦边上,艾尔沃斯
[1:32:41] And you don’t get homesick? 你不想家吗?
[1:32:43] I don’t think you get homesick if you’ve never had a home. 我觉得从没有过家也就不会想家
[1:32:44] You heard about Mr. Weissman’s valet? 听过有关怀斯曼先生随从吗?
[1:32:46] – What about? – Turns out he’s a fraud. – 什么? – 原来他是冒充的
[1:32:48] He isn’t Scottish at all. 根本不是苏格兰人
[1:32:50] – No! – I could’ve told you that. – 不是吧 – 这一点我早该告诉你
[1:32:53] Who is he, then? Do you think he’s the murderer? – 那他是谁? – 你看他会不会是凶手?
[1:32:56] It’s worse than that. He’s an actor. 比那更糟,他是个演员!
[1:33:00] Yes, I want you to wake him up. How else do you suggest I talk to him? 对,我要你叫他起床,否则你让我怎么跟他说?
[1:33:05] Yes. Right. Well, what’d he say? 没错,对,他怎么说?
[1:33:08] What, Clara Bow? He’s talking about Clara Bow again? 什么?克拉拉·鲍 美国女星 ,他又在说克拉拉·鲍?
[1:33:10] Listen, you tell Sheehan I think Clara Bow is a really nice person, 听着,你告诉西恩,我觉得克拉拉·鲍为人很不错
[1:33:15] and she’s not coming within ten miles of my picture. 但她不能靠近我的电影
[1:33:17] I don’t want her in the fucking movie. 我他妈不要她拍这部电影
[1:33:20] There is one thing. The bastard’s death may have saved my bacon. 有一件事,那混蛋的死也许救了我一命
[1:33:24] For God’s sake, be quiet. What’s the matter with you? 老天在上,小声点,你是怎么回事?
[1:33:31] Arthur. 亚瑟
[1:33:33] – Oh, are these tomatoes? – Yes, milady. – 这是西红柿吗? – 是,夫人
[1:33:35] That’s exactly what I want. 那正是我想要的
[1:33:38] – Good morning. – Good morning, dear. – 早安 – 早安,亲爱的
[1:33:42] Have you heard? It’s too tiresome. That frightful inspector won’t let anyone leave. 你听说了吗?真烦人,那吓人的探长不让任何人离开
[1:33:46] So we’re to be treated to another day of Mr. Weissman shouting down the telephone. 我们只好再忍受一天怀斯曼先生吼电话
[1:33:53] He has some problems with his work in Los Angeles, I’m afraid. 他在洛杉矶的工作出了问题,我想
[1:33:56] Well, I must say, he conducts his affairs very oddly. 我必须说,他处理事务的方式太怪了
[1:33:59] Coming downstairs just now, I thought I’d been transported to a bar in Marseilles. 刚才下楼的时候,我还以为穿越到马塞的酒吧
[1:34:03] Jennings? Excuse me. I’m sorry. 詹宁斯? 哦,抱歉
[1:34:05] I’m expecting a really important telephone call. 我在等一个很重要的电话
[1:34:08] – Will you get me the second it comes through? – Very good, sir. – 接通了请你立即给我 – 好的,先生
[1:34:10] Thanks, and I’d like, uh, oh, tomato and eggs. Thank you. 谢谢,我要…蕃茄和蛋,谢谢
[1:34:14] Of course, sir, but… 当然先生,不过…
[1:34:17] perhaps you would prefer to choose for yourself, sir? 也许您愿意自己挑选,先生?
[1:34:20] What do you mean, like cafeteria style? 什么意思?就像是自助餐?
[1:34:23] The Englishman is never waited on at breakfast. 英国人从不做早餐服务
[1:34:27] Really? Well, that’s interesting. Because an American is. 真的?哦,真有意思,因为美国人倒会做
[1:34:32] I’m going to make a note of that. 这点我要记下来
[1:34:36] Good morning. 早上好
[1:34:38] Good morning. 早
[1:34:45] I’d like some coffee, Jennings. 我想要咖啡,詹宁斯
[1:34:48] There it is. 在那边
[1:34:50] You haven’t made a lot of friends. 你的人缘可不太好
[1:34:53] Good. Good morning, ladies, gents. 好啊,早上好,女士们,先生们
[1:34:58] Um, I wonder–Excuse me. 我想知道,打扰了…
[1:35:01] Uh, will Lady Sylvia be coming down soon? 西尔维娅夫人会很快下来吗?
[1:35:04] I shouldn’t think so. She has breakfast in her room.Then she usually goes for a ride. 我看不会,她在房里吃早餐,然后她通常会去骑马
[1:35:09] Yes, but she won’t be doing that this morning, will she? 对,但她今早不会去吧,对吧?
[1:35:14] Well, I see. 哦,明白了
[1:35:17] Well, in that case, I wonder, Lady Trentham, 既然如此,我想,特伦萨姆夫人
[1:35:21] if you would be kind enough to join us for some questions. 你能否赏脸前来解答几个问题?
[1:35:25] If you wish, Inspector. I’m afraid I won’t be much help, 如你所愿,探长,我恐怕帮不上多大忙
[1:35:30] but I suppose on a day like this we all have to pull our weight. 不过我想今天这情况我们都得分担点
[1:35:34] You heard that Mr. Denton made a right chump out of Mr. Jennings. 你听说丹顿先生愚弄了詹宁斯先生?
[1:35:37] Never mind that. Did you hear about Sir William? 别管这个了,你听说关于威廉爵士了么?
[1:35:39] Apparently he wasn’t stabbed after all. 原来他没有被刺
[1:35:42] Well, I mean, he was, but that’s not why he died. 我是说,他被刺了,但他不是因此而死的
[1:35:46] He was poisoned. 他被下了毒
[1:35:48] That’s what killed him. 他是被毒死的
[1:35:49] The inspector told Mrs. Croft. 探长告诉了克罗福特太太
[1:35:51] They don’t know why the killer stabbed him as well, but he must’ve been dead already. 他们不知道凶手为何还要刺他,但那时他已死了
[1:35:56] That’s why there was no blood. 因此才没有血
[1:35:58] Dead bodies don’t bleed, you know. 死尸不会流血,你知道
[1:36:01] Trust Sir William to be murdered twice. 相信威廉爵士被谋杀了两次
[1:36:05] Of course he wasn’t murdered. Not that sort of murder. 他当然不是被谋杀的,不是那种谋杀
[1:36:10] Some ruffian broke in thinking the library was empty. 某个混混闯进来,以为书房没人
[1:36:15] Sir William surprised him and paid the price for it. 威廉爵士吓到他了,结果赔上了命
[1:36:19] And very tragic it is too. 这也真是悲剧
[1:36:20] I can’t see that, Mr. Jennings. I mean. 这我不同意,詹宁斯先生
[1:36:22] I don’t think ruffians go about poisoning people and then stabbing the corpses. 我认为小混混不会对人下毒,然后插尸体一刀
[1:36:26] Apart from anything else, 且不说别的
[1:36:28] they’re usually in a hurry to get away, aren’t they? 他们通常都忙着逃走,不是吗?
[1:36:31] What are you suggesting? 你有何高见?
[1:36:32] I’m not suggesting anything. It’s just– 我没有高见,只是…
[1:36:33] Just what? 只是什么?
[1:36:35] Well, it looks to me like Sir William was killed deliberately, that’s all. 照我看,威廉爵士是被蓄意谋杀,就这样
[1:36:40] No wonder they’re not letting any of us go. 难怪他们不放我们出去
[1:36:43] Tough luck on whoever’s got any secrets to hide. 心里藏有秘密的人可惨了
[1:36:49] Now they’ve cancelled the shooting, 现在他们取消了打猎
[1:36:50] muggins here has got to pull a luncheon for God knows how many out of the hat. 这里一帮笨人得为天知道多少人做午餐
[1:36:54] – Is Her Ladyship back yet? – No. – 夫人回来了? – 没
[1:36:56] Then she’ll have to take what she gets. 那她只能有什么吃什么了
[1:36:59] Why would anyone want to kill Sir William? 为何有人要杀威廉爵士?
[1:37:01] Well, he wasn’t exactly Father Christmas. 他可不是什么圣诞老人
[1:37:04] Get on with your work. 继续工作
[1:37:06] And take that filthy dog out of here. 把那只邋遢狗赶出去
[1:37:10] He made a few enemies in his time, that’s all. 当年他也许有几个敌人,就这样
[1:37:12] What do you mean, enemies? When? 你是说什么敌人?几时?
[1:37:14] Is this before the war, Mrs. Croft 在战前吗,克罗福特太太?
[1:37:16] when you were a factory worker? 当时你是工人?
[1:37:18] I was not a factory worker. I was never a factory worker. 对不起,我那时不是工人,我从没做过工人
[1:37:22] I was a cook in one of his factories. 我那时是厨师,在他的一间工厂里
[1:37:24] He had two in Isleworth and two in Twickenham, 他有两间在艾尔沃斯,有两间在特维根纳姆
[1:37:27] and all full of girls. So you can imagine. 全都是女工,你可想而知
[1:37:29] Wasn’t that risky with factory girls? Suppose they complained? 跟工厂女孩没有风险吗?要是她们投诉呢?
[1:37:32] Who to, exactly? 向谁投诉呢?
[1:37:34] But what if they got, you know, in trouble? 如果她们有了…那个,麻烦呢?
[1:37:38] – What sort of trouble? – Here, take these. Whites only, all right? – 什么样的麻烦? – 给,拿走,记住只要蛋白
[1:37:42] Didn’t happen very often. 不经常出事
[1:37:43] When it did, he arranged to have it adopted. 真出了问题,他会找人领养
[1:37:48] But what if you didn’t want it adopted? 假如你不想被人领养呢?
[1:37:50] – Say you wanted to keep it. – Then you got kicked out, lost your job. – 假如说想自己养呢? – 那你就被踢出去,丢掉工作
[1:37:53] You can take my word for it, he was a hard-hearted, randy old sod. 记住我的话,他是个硬心肠的好色老鬼
[1:37:57] I see. 我明白
[1:38:00] Ah, come in, Miss Maceach– 进来,麦基伦小姐
[1:38:02] I ‘m Inspector Thom– 我是探长汤…
[1:38:03] This is all too tiresome and absurd. He’s making the most dreadful fuss. 这真是无聊又荒唐,他一个劲地小题大作
[1:38:07] If you don’t mind, I would like to ask the young lady some questions. 你不介意的话,我想问这位小姐几个问题
[1:38:10] Well, I’m not leaving, if that’s what you think. 我不会走的,你想得美
[1:38:14] Well, does it bother you if Lady Trentham stays? 特伦萨姆夫人在场会打扰你吗?
[1:38:17] Why should it? 怎么会呢?
[1:38:18] Sir, someone’s traipsed a load of mud in down here. 长官,有人在这里留下泥脚印
[1:38:21] Not now, Dexter, please. 现在不行,德斯特,拜托
[1:38:24] I understood there was some… 我了解到有一些…
[1:38:26] difficulty between the late Sir William McCordle and your employer. 纠纷,在已故威廉·麦克多爵士与你雇主之间
[1:38:29] This is too vulgar to be believed. 真庸俗,难以置信!
[1:38:31] I wasn’t aware of that, sir. They got on well as far as I could see. 这我没觉察到,就我所见他们相处偷快
[1:38:35] – You were not conscious– – Inspector, there’s a broken coffee cup down here. – 你没意识到… – 探长,底下有个碎咖啡杯
[1:38:37] Dexter, they have people to clear these things up. 德斯特,他们自然有人清理
[1:38:39] You get on with your own job, will you? 你管你份内的工作,好吗?
[1:38:44] So you were not aware of any trouble over the matter of an allowance? 所以你对津贴的问题一无所知?
[1:38:48] An allowance, I might add, that Sir William’s death has now made secure. 这笔津贴,我补充一句,因威廉爵士之死得到了保障
[1:38:54] What sort of an allowance would that be, sir? 是哪一种津贴啊,长官?
[1:39:05] Ah, there you are. 啊,你在这里
[1:39:08] Have you got enough light? 你这光线够吗?
[1:39:10] Black on black? We don’t want you going blind on top of everything else. 黑布加黑线,最重要的是我们不希望你瞎掉
[1:39:15] They’ve got to be done, Mr. Jennings, but the outside staff 必须做的,詹宁斯先生,外边的工作人员…
[1:39:18] need them for the funeral, you know. 参加葬礼要穿,你知道的
[1:39:20] I’m sorry that this business with Elsie has landed you with so much work. 抱歉埃尔茜的事,给你添了这么多工作
[1:39:25] That’s what comes of being so reliable. 这就是能者多劳
[1:39:27] Never mind me. 别替我担心
[1:39:29] Mr. Jennings, have you–have you spoken to the police again? 詹宁斯先生,你跟警察二次谈过话吗?
[1:39:35] Not yet, no. 还没有
[1:39:37] I suppose they have to ask their questions, don’t they have to? 我想他们有些固定问题是必须问的,对吧?
[1:39:42] Well, yes. 是啊
[1:39:44] Will they be talking to all of us? 他们会不会…跟我们所有人谈话?
[1:39:49] I shouldn’t think so, no. 我想不会吧
[1:39:52] Well, I’ll leave you to it, then. 那我就不打扰你了
[1:39:54] Mr. Jennings. 詹宁斯先生…
[1:39:57] You know– You know I’d say anything you want me to. 你知道…你要我讲什么我都会讲
[1:40:03] – What? – Anything at all. I don’t care what I tell them – 什么? – 什么都行,我不在乎跟他们说什么
[1:40:06] if it’ll help you. Y-Y-You know that, don’t you? You’ve only to ask. 只要能帮你,明白我的意思吧?你只需提出要求
[1:40:28] So, let me, uh, let me pour you a cup of tea, eh? 那么,让我给你倒杯茶?
[1:40:31] Yes, thank you. Would you mind putting the milk in afterwards? 谢谢,请你…稍后再放牛奶
[1:40:36] Of course. Of course. Don’t know what came over me. 当然当然,我这是怎么了
[1:40:38] I usually put the milk in after, but on that occasion– 通常我是后放牛奶的,刚才…
[1:40:41] – Sir. – Not now, thank you. – 长官 – 现在不行,谢了
[1:40:43] So sorry. 真对不起
[1:40:44] On, but Mrs. Inspector Thompson prefers the milk in first, so I get used to pouring it for her. 不过,汤普森探长太太喜欢先放牛奶,所以我习惯给她倒了
[1:40:49] I don’t know why. Some nonsense about bacteria. 我不知道原因,什么细菌之类的废话吧
[1:40:52] You know what women are like–Well, what wives are like. 你知道女人就…哦,做妻子的就这样
[1:40:55] No, she’s a funny old–Sugar? 唉,她是个老古…加糖?
[1:40:58] No, thank you. 不,谢谢
[1:40:59] Of course they’ll give her a good reference. 他们当然会给她好的推荐信
[1:41:01] Otherwise they’d have to explain why they’re giving her a bad one. 否则就得跟人解释为什么不好
[1:41:06] – Mr. Parks. – Robert. – 帕克斯先生 – 叫我罗伯特
[1:41:09] Robert, then. 好,罗伯特
[1:41:11] It’s just…last night when you said you’d surprise me, 那个…昨晚你说会做惊吓我的事
[1:41:17] you didn’t mean anything by it, did you? 你当时不是来真的,对吧?
[1:41:20] Why? Don’t you like surprises? 怎么?你不喜欢惊喜?
[1:41:22] Where shall we begin? Yes– 我们该从哪开始?对…
[1:41:24] Oh, Mr. Stockbridge. 哦,斯托布里奇先生
[1:41:27] By now I assume you are all aware… 这当儿我相信你们都得知…
[1:41:30] that, uh, Mr. Denton has been playing a trick on us by posing as a valet. 丹顿先生一直跟我们耍宝,扮成一个随从
[1:41:36] Since Sir William was aware of the plan, 既然威廉爵士知晓此计划
[1:41:39] it is not for me or anyone else to criticise it. 我或咱们任何人都不宜深究
[1:41:43] However, it does leave us with some adjustments to make for this evening. 不过,这确实要我们对今晚做出调整
[1:41:47] Um, Arthur, you will take over dressing Mr. Weissman. 亚瑟,由你接手帮怀斯曼先生更衣,然后…
[1:41:50] That leaves us the problem of Mr. Novello 剩下一个诺瓦诺先生的问题
[1:41:52] and I really don’t want to ask you, Mr. Probert. 我实在不想要求你,普罗波特先生
[1:41:54] – I don’t mind, Mr. Jennings. – Oh, no, no. You’ve got enough on your plate. – 我倒不介意,詹宁斯先生 – 不不,你事情够多了
[1:41:57] I’ll do him, if you like. 我来做吧,你愿意的话
[1:42:00] Oh, that’s very generous of you, Mr. Stockbridge. 你真宽宏,斯托布里奇先生
[1:42:02] I suppose I could always do it myself, of course. 当然,我自己可以来做的
[1:42:05] It’s no trouble. It’s only for a night or two. 不,不麻烦,不过一两晚
[1:42:08] Good. Splendid. That’s settled, then. 好,太好了,那就解决了
[1:42:11] And I think we can leave Mr. Denton to dress himself. 我想我们可以,让丹顿先生自己照顾自己
[1:42:16] “The bastard’s death may have saved my bacon.” “那混蛋的死可能救了我一命”
[1:42:21] What do you think he meant by that? 你觉得他是什么意思?
[1:42:23] Isn’t it obvious? 这还不明显吗?
[1:42:25] Is it? 是吗?
[1:42:26] Well, perhaps he meant that the investment that Sir William had agreed would probably have to be paid now 可能他是指,威廉爵士答应的投资现在可以由…
[1:42:32] Sir. 长官
[1:42:32] What about that low shot that nearly killed him that morning they were out? 那天早上在外面,低射的一枪差点射死他是怎么回事?
[1:42:36] – Sir. – What is it? – 长官 – 什么事?
[1:42:38] We haven’t dusted those things for fingerprints yet. 我们还没在上面刷粉取指纹呢
[1:42:41] Good. 好
[1:42:42] Do you think that shot might have been intended for Sir William? 你认为那一枪可能是针对威廉爵士的吗?
[1:42:46] Well, it nearly took his ear off. 哦,几乎打掉他的耳朵
[1:42:50] Well, thank you, Mr. Barnes. You’ve been most helpful. 谢谢你巴恩斯先生,你极有帮助
[1:42:52] Perhaps you’d be good enough to ask Commander Meredith to join us just now. 现在你可否请梅尔蒂斯中校进来
[1:42:56] You-You won’t tell him what I said, will you, Inspector Thomas? 你,你不会把我的话告诉他吧,托马斯探长
[1:43:00] Thompson. It’s Inspector Thom– 汤普森,是探长汤…
[1:43:03] Never mind. Just go and fetch him up, please. 算了,请去叫他进来
[1:43:09] Sir. 长官
[1:43:15] We’ve only got this. 我们只有这个
[1:43:16] I don’t think mine’s bothered. She hasn’t got any black here. 我们那位倒不在乎,她没带黑衣服来
[1:43:20] We’ve got some new ones. 我们有几件新的
[1:43:22] You’re a lech. You know that? 你是个色鬼,知道吗
[1:43:23] George? 乔治?
[1:43:25] They’re coming in a minute. The dressing bell’s just gone. 他们这就到,更衣铃刚响过
[1:43:27] I’m going out of my mind. I’ve read all my magazines twice. 我快疯了,每本杂志都看过两次
[1:43:30] You couldn’t pinch something out of the library for me? 可否替我从书房弄几本?
[1:43:33] I don’t care if it’s Horse and Hound, as long as I haven’t read it. 就是《马与犬》我也不管,只要没读过
[1:43:41] Well, we are honoured. 哇,我们真荣幸
[1:43:43] In case you’ve forgotten, this is the servants area, sir. 怕您忘了,这里是仆从区,先生
[1:43:46] Yours is at the top of the stairs behind that door, sir. 你属于楼梯顶上的门后面,先生
[1:43:49] Barnes, it was just a– 巴恩斯,这只是…
[1:43:51] I wanted to explain. 我想解释
[1:43:52] No explanation necessary, Mr. Denton. 不必解释,丹顿先生
[1:43:54] If you’ll excuse us, some of us have got real work to do. 请您原谅,我们有真正的工作要干
[1:43:57] Come on, Arthur. 来吧,亚瑟
[1:43:58] The accent was a dead give away, you know. We all knew. 口音就是死穴,你知道,我们早知道了
[1:44:01] Robert, I was just having fun. 罗伯特,我不过觉得好玩
[1:44:02] Well, then perhaps you’d better enjoy your fun in the drawing room, sir. 也许你还是该去客厅好好玩,先生
[1:44:08] They’re afraid you’ll repeat things, be indiscreet. 他们怕你乱说话,不慎重
[1:44:11] But I’m very discreet. In Hollywood, that’s what I’m known for– 我非常慎重,在好莱坞我为人称道的就是…
[1:44:15] my discretion. 我的慎重
[1:44:20] Tell Rupert if you like. He won’t give you any money. 随你告诉鲁伯特,他不会给你钱的
[1:44:22] – No, you’re completely misunderstanding me. – And Mummy wouldn’t pay five pounds to save me– – 不,你完全误会了 – 妈妈也不会花五英镑来救我
[1:44:28] Oh, my poor darling. Come here. Come on. 我可怜的亲亲,过来
[1:44:32] Look, please don’t think that I’m enjoying this. All I wanted was a job. 别以为我喜欢这样,我不过是想要份工作
[1:44:37] My chequebook’s downstairs. 我的支票簿在楼下
[1:44:39] I’ll give you a check after dinner. 晚饭后我开支票给你
[1:44:46] I’m trying to find my man Parks. Have you seen him? 我想找我的随从帕克斯,见到他吗?
[1:44:49] Uh, no. I’ve been with the police. 没有,刚才我和在警察一起
[1:44:51] You look as if you’ve had rather a pasting. 看样子你蛮遭罪的
[1:44:53] They kept on and on about that low shot yesterday. 他们一直在问昨天那打低了的一枪
[1:44:57] They wouldn’t let it go. 他们就是不肯放过
[1:44:59] I told them it was nothing to do with me. 我告诉他们那跟我无关
[1:45:01] I’d rarther sure you did. But another time, Anthony, try to be less greedy. 我愿意肯定你没有,但安东尼,下次尽量少贪心一些
[1:45:04] – Parks! – What? – 帕克斯 – 什么?
[1:45:07] Attend to Mr. Novello first. I want a word with Her Ladyship. 你先侍候诺瓦诺先生,我要跟夫人说句话
[1:45:10] Very well, milord. 好的,老爷
[1:45:11] – What? – I saw you. – 什么? – 我看见你了
[1:45:14] Of course it was an accident. 当然那是意外
[1:45:16] When a man is as short as you, it must be very difficult to gauge the height of the birds. 一个像你这么矮的人,一定很难估算鸟的高度
[1:45:27] Mr. Meredith. 梅尔蒂斯先生
[1:45:29] – You haven’t seen Commander Meredith anywhere, have you? – No. – 你没有在哪里见到梅尔蒂斯中校吗? – 没有
[1:45:32] I mean he never came downstairs and he’s not in his room. 他没下楼,也不在房中
[1:45:35] Mr. Jennings, I’ve washed him and dressed him. 詹宁斯先生,我已服侍他梳洗更衣
[1:45:37] If he can’t find his way to the drawing room, it isn’t my fault. 要是他找不到去客厅的路,可不是我的错
[1:45:40] If you’ve finished with that, go and see Mrs. Croft. 做完后去见克罗福特太太
[1:45:50] Oh, I-I’m so sorry, sir. I didn’t mean to disturb you. 真对不起,先生,我不是有意打扰的
[1:45:53] No, no, no, please. I’m just trying some of your jam. 不不,没事,我只是在尝你的果酱
[1:45:58] I must be in your way. 我一定妨碍你了
[1:46:00] No, no. No, no. No bother. 没有没有,没妨碍
[1:46:04] What one is that, sir? 那是哪一种,先生?
[1:46:08] Um, it’s raspberry. October 31. 是覆盆子,10月31日的
[1:46:11] You might like to try the, um… 你或许可以试试…
[1:46:14] strawberry one. 草莓的
[1:46:15] Oh, is that strawberry? 哦,有草莓的吗?
[1:46:16] Let’s see. Ah, yes. 咱们找找,好!
[1:46:22] You all right, sir? 你没事吧,先生?
[1:46:25] Just been with the inspector and… 我刚见过探长
[1:46:28] I feel a little bruised. 我感觉有点受伤
[1:46:42] Why is it, would you say, that some… 你看这是为什么,有些…
[1:46:45] people seem to get whatever they want in life? 有些人一辈子似乎要什么有什么?
[1:46:49] Everything they touch turns to gold. 他们点石成金
[1:46:53] Whereas others can strive and strive and have nothing. 然而其他人却努力再努力…一无所获
[1:47:00] I wonder, do you believe in luck? 我想知道,你信运气吗?
[1:47:04] Do you think some men are lucky and some men just aren’t… 有些人好运,有些人就是……没运气
[1:47:12] nothing they can do about it? 对此无能为力
[1:47:13] I believe in love. Not just getting it. Giving it. 我相信爱,不单被爱,还要付出
[1:47:18] I think as long as you can love somebody, whether or not they love you, 我认为只要你能爱某人,不管对方爱不爱你
[1:47:21] then it’s worth it, 那就值得了
[1:47:23] and– 而且…
[1:47:33] That’s a good answer. 答得好
[1:47:37] Uh, I think I’ve got to go. Must have finished dinner by now. 我想我得走了,现在晚餐一定结束了
[1:47:43] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:47:47] I thought the wine was frightful tonight. Vile. 我觉得今晚的酒真恶劣
[1:47:49] Jennings, old boy 詹宁斯,老伙计
[1:47:52] I’ll have a bourbon. 给我来杯波本 威士忌
[1:47:54] We don’t have bourbon. We have ordinary Scotch or single malt. 我们没有波本,只有普通或单麦威士忌
[1:47:58] Ordinary for me. I’m just an American. 给我普通的,我不过是个美国人
[1:48:01] Who cares? We know you here. 谁管呢?我们知道你
[1:48:05] Look, I understand that this is not an ideal time, but I would like to see you again. 我知道这时间不合适,可我想再见见你
[1:48:11] Mabel is so clever to travel light. 梅布尔轻装旅行很聪明
[1:48:14] Why should one wear a different frock every evening? We’re not in a fashion parade. 人干嘛要每晚换衣服,又不是时装展览
[1:48:19] No, and I wouldn’t want to be. 对,而且我也不想
[1:48:21] – Excuse me. – Difficult colour, green. – 请原谅 – 绿色很难穿好
[1:48:24] What did she say? 她说什么?
[1:48:25] Mmm. Very tricky. 嗯,很难办
[1:48:27] – Isobel. – Excuse me. – 伊莎贝尔 – 请原谅
[1:48:31] It sort of draws you. 有点拖累你
[1:48:35] I’ll have another look at it. …我要再看一下
[1:48:38] Oh, how this tune used to make me cry. 这首歌曾经把我听哭
[1:48:40] – Yeah, I’d like almond. – Certainly, sir. – 好,我来点杏仁的 – 当然,先生
[1:48:45] – Who’s on this? – Your husband. – 轮到谁做庄? – 你丈夫
[1:48:49] – I promise you I can pay back every penny. -Just take it. – 我保证悉数还给你 – 拿走吧
[1:48:53] Your bid. 你叫牌
[1:48:54] I must say, 我必须说
[1:48:56] your guests sleep in much more comfortable beds than your servants. 你的宾客,比你的仆人睡得舒服多了
[1:49:03] – Excuse me. – Excuse me. – 请原谅 – 对不起
[1:49:06] What did Isobel give to you? What did Isobel give to you? 伊莎贝尔给你什么?伊莎贝尔给你什么?
[1:49:08] – Don’t make a scene here. – Tell me! – 别弄得难看 – 告诉我!
[1:49:11] No more lies, Freddie. 别再说谎了,弗雷迪
[1:49:12] Ivor dear. Would it be possible to play something more cheerful? 艾弗亲爱的,有没有可能弹些轻松的?
[1:49:16] We’re all quite emotional enough as it is. 我们都够伤感的了
[1:49:19] – Give it to me. – What? – 给我! – 什么啊?
[1:49:21] – Give it to me. – No. – 给我! – 不
[1:49:22] Excuse me. 请原谅
[1:49:22] Freddie, stop all your lies. 弗雷迪,停止你的谎言吧
[1:49:26] If you don’t give it to me, I will scream this house down. 不给我,我会尖叫到房子倒塌
[1:49:29] – You don’t believe me, try me. – Anthony, there you are. – 不信你就试试 – 安东尼,你在这里
[1:49:31] – Where have you been? – I – 你去哪儿了? – 嗯,我
[1:49:33] You know, you’ve missed dinner. We can organise a tray for you if you like. 你错过了晚餐,愿意的话我们给你弄个餐盘…
[1:49:36] I don’t want anything, thank you. 我什么都不要,谢谢
[1:49:39] Try buying yourself a new frock with that. 那就试试给自己买件新衣服吧
[1:49:45] – We gave up, Louisa dear. – Oh. Right. – 我们放弃了,露易莎 – 哦,好
[1:49:47] I’m so, so sorry. 非常非常抱歉
[1:49:50] Mmm, no coffee, George, but I’ll have a– 不要咖啡,乔治,我要…
[1:49:52] I do apologise, sir. Can’t imagine how that happened. 真抱歉,先生,我不知道是怎么了
[1:49:54] You son of a bitch. You did that on purpose! 你这婊子养的,你故意干的!
[1:49:57] Shall I fetch you a towel, sir? 要我给你那条毛巾吗,先生?
[1:50:06] Dear, I want you to do it right now, right here. 亲爱的,此时此刻我想要你再吻一次
[1:50:10] Arthur. Clean this up, will you. 亚瑟,清理一下
[1:50:16] They were fishin’ parts of her body out the Thames from Richmond to Rotherhithe. 对,他们在泰晤士河捞起她的尸块,从里奇蒙德到罗瑟西德
[1:50:20] Some more tea, Constable? 还要茶吗,巡官?
[1:50:21] I ‘l I take that. Thank you, Bertha. 让我来,谢谢你,伯莎
[1:50:24] Go on. 继续说
[1:50:26] No head. No hands. Unfortunately, the body had no distinguishing marks. 没有头,没有手,不幸的是,尸体没有明显特征
[1:50:29] What’s the point in that, Mr Probert? Won’t it all be chucked out? 何必麻烦,普罗波特先生?不是全部丢掉吗?
[1:50:31] I’ll know. I’ve left everything in good order. 我知道,我要一切井井有条
[1:50:34] That’s all I can do for him now. 现在我只能为他做这些了
[1:50:36] – Yeah, but he won’t– – Hey, leave him alone. – 没错,但他不会… – 嘿,别烦他
[1:50:38] George has had his revenge on Mr. Denton– 乔治对丹顿先生报仇了
[1:50:41] hot coffee in the lap. 热咖啡泼膝盖
[1:50:44] – Oh! – Poor Mr. Denton. 可怜的丹顿先生
[1:50:45] Constable, I’m glad I caught you. 巡官,找到你真好
[1:50:48] I assume the inspector won’t keep everyone beyond tomorrow, but I thought I’d better check with you. 我估计探长明天不会再让大家留着了,不过我最好跟你确认一下?
[1:50:52] Well, we haven’t spoke to all the servants yet, so… 我们还没问完所有仆人,所以…
[1:50:54] Ah, there you are, Dexter. Come on, we’re going home. 啊,你在这儿,德斯特,走,我们回家
[1:50:57] I was just asking the Constable how long our guests will be staying. 我正在问巡官,我们的客人还会留多久
[1:50:59] Mrs. Croft has all these meals to arrange, and I know one of the housemaids is anxious to get away. 克罗福特太太要安排所有的膳食,而且有个女佣急于离开
[1:51:03] I don’t think there’s any need to worry about that. 我觉得这没必要担心
[1:51:05] I’m not interested in the servants. 我对仆人没有兴趣
[1:51:07] Only people with a real connection with the dead man. 我只要跟与死者真正有关的人
[1:51:10] I see. Thank you. 明白了,谢谢
[1:51:12] Do you have a light, Inspector? 有火吗,探长?
[1:51:17] Yes, I think we can let them all go home, to be honest. 老实说,我看可以让他们都回家了
[1:51:19] I’ve got their addresses, after all. 毕竟,我已让他们留下地址
[1:51:22] Constable Dexter will be here tomorrow morning to confirm that. 德斯特巡警明早会来核对
[1:51:25] Don’t you worry. It doesn’t end here. Oh, no. 但你们别担心,不会就此完结,不会
[1:51:28] Whoever he is, I’ll find him. 不管是谁,我会找到他的
[1:51:31] I always do. 我一向能
[1:51:33] Inspector. Your matches. 探长,你的火柴
[1:51:35] Yes. Thank you. 好,谢谢
[1:51:40] Uh, sir, I think you’ll find it’s this way. – Yes, yes, yes. – 呃,长官,我想应该是这边 – 对,对对
[1:51:43] Well, yes, we could use this one. 对,我们可以走这边
[1:51:44] There is, I think, a way out that way, but.. 我想这边跟那边不同,不过…
[1:51:47] yeah, we’ll take your way. 按你的走吧
[1:52:04] Ohh! Beg your pardon, sir. 请你原谅,先生
[1:52:05] Just collecting Mr. Nesbitt’s shoes, sir. 我来拿内斯比特先生的鞋
[1:52:18] I think you’ll find these stairs are the easiest way up, sir. 我想你会发现这边楼梯更方便,先生
[1:52:21] – Thank you, uh– – George, sir. – 谢谢,呃… – 乔治,先生
[1:52:24] George. 乔治
[1:52:31] You naughty, naughty girl. 你这淘气姑娘!
[1:52:37] Poor bloke. 可怜的小子
[1:52:39] We were in the ironing room the other night 那晚我们在洗熨房
[1:52:41] and one of the visiting maids walked in. 有个访客的随从走进来
[1:52:43] Must think I did it on purpose. 他一定以为我故意的
[1:52:46] – You won’t tell, will ya? – I won’t tell. – 你不会说出去吧? – 我不会说
[1:52:48] But you’re lucky you’re in the kitchen and not under Mrs. Wilson. 不过你运气好,在厨房,不归威尔逊太太管
[1:52:51] She’d have sniffed you out without any help from me. 她会嗅出你来,我可帮不了
[1:53:07] Do you think Sir William was in love with you? 你认为威廉爵士爱你吗?
[1:53:10] Nah. I was a bit of fun, that’s all. 不,我不过是点小乐子,就这样
[1:53:15] And you? 你呢?
[1:53:19] I didn’t love him. I didn’t mind him, but… 我不爱他,我不介意他,但是…
[1:53:24] I liked the way he’d talk. 我喜欢他说的话
[1:53:25] He’d only talk to me because he was sick of her, but I liked it. 他跟我说话只因为讨厌她,但我喜欢这样
[1:53:30] He used to say to me I could be anything I wanted… 他曾经说,我想成为什么人都行
[1:53:33] as long as I wanted it enough. 只要我真的想做
[1:53:37] You’re not sorry, then? Even after the way things have turned out? 那么你不后悔?即便事情变成这样?
[1:53:40] Nah, I’m not sorry. 不,我不后悔
[1:53:43] It’s time for a change. 是时候改变了
[1:53:45] Who knows? Could be the makin’ of me. 谁知道呢,可能就此成就我
[1:53:48] What did he used to say? Carpe diem. Seize the day. 他曾经说过什么:及时行乐,把握当下 拉丁语
[1:53:58] What’s up? 怎么了?
[1:54:00] What did I say? Where are you going? 我说错什么了?你去哪里?
[1:54:11] Who is it? 是谁?
[1:54:15] What are you doing? 你干什么?
[1:54:25] You’d better go back to your room. You don’t want to get caught in here. 你最好回自己房间去,可不能在这儿被抓到
[1:54:31] You didn’t really dislike him, did you? 你不是真的不喜欢他,对吧?
[1:54:35] Not really. 不是真的
[1:54:38] At least not enough to kill him. 起码没讨厌到要杀他
[1:54:48] You can’t have. 你不会的
[1:54:51] You didn’t know him. 你不认识他
[1:54:53] You’d have to hate him. And why would you? 你就是要恨他,为什么呢?
[1:54:58] Can’t a man hate his own father? 一个人不能恨自己的父亲吗?
[1:55:07] Sir William McCordle… 威廉·麦克多爵士
[1:55:10] was my father. 是我父亲
[1:55:15] He didn’t know it, 他不知道
[1:55:17] but he was. 但他确实是
[1:55:22] You said you were an orphan. 你说过你是孤儿
[1:55:23] No, I didn’t. I said I grew up in an orphanage. 不,我没说,我说我在孤儿院长大
[1:55:34] Not long before I left, a group of us broke in to the warden’s office one night and took out our files. 我离开前不久,有一晚我们几个人潜进院长室拿出我们的档案
[1:55:40] I found my birth certificate. Mother’s name, father unknown. 我找到我的出生证明,有母亲姓名,父亲未知
[1:55:44] Found this photograph. And they had my admission form. 找到这张相片,他们还有我的入院表格
[1:55:49] I was two days old. Guess who brought me to the door. 我那时两天大,猜谁送我进去的
[1:55:53] – Robert, that doesn’t mean that he– – Yes, it does. – 罗伯特,那不表示他… – 当然是
[1:55:59] After that, I found out she worked in one of his factories. 之后,我查出她在他的一间工厂工作
[1:56:04] She wasn’t the only one, apparently. 她不是唯一一个,显然
[1:56:08] Either the authorities didn’t know, or they didn’t want to know. 院方要么不知道,要么不想知道
[1:56:10] They took his babies and they took his money. 他们收下他的婴儿,也收下他的钱
[1:56:16] What happened to your mother? 你母亲呢?
[1:56:20] She died. 她死了
[1:56:26] Is that why you took the job with Lord Stockbridge? 所以你接受斯托布里奇老爷的工作?
[1:56:30] To get to Sir William? 以便接近威廉爵士?
[1:56:33] To poison him? 对他下毒?
[1:56:35] I didn’t poison him. 我没有下毒
[1:56:38] What? 什么?
[1:56:39] I didn’t poison him. 我没有下毒
[1:56:43] But then you didn’t kill him. 那么你没有杀他!
[1:56:47] Did you stab him? 你用刀刺他了?
[1:56:50] Even if you did, he was already dead. 就算你刺了,他那时已经死了
[1:56:53] And whoever did it must have known that. No one could stab a corpse and not know it. 不管谁干的一定知道这一点,没人会刀刺尸体而无察觉
[1:56:58] Really? When was the last time you stabbed a corpse? 真的吗?你上次刀刺死尸是什么时候?
[1:57:04] You really murdered him, then. 那么你真的杀了他
[1:57:08] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:57:12] I don’t care. 我不关心
[1:57:36] I’ve been wanting to do that ever since I first set eyes on you. 从我第一眼见你就想这么做
[1:58:09] Mr. Jennings? 詹宁斯先生?
[1:58:11] Wilson! Mrs. Wilson. Mrs.– 威尔逊,威尔逊太太
[1:58:20] Dorothy. I need your help. 多萝西,我需要你帮忙
[1:58:23] Of course, Mrs. Wilson. Are you all right? 好的,威尔逊太太,你没事吧?
[1:58:28] No one must see him like this. 不能让人看见他这样
[1:58:30] Help me. 帮我一把
[1:58:33] – Mr. Jennings? – Come on, Mr. Jennings. Come on, Mr. Jennings. – 詹宁斯先生? – 詹宁斯先生,起来,起来
[1:58:35] All right, bedtime. 好了,该上床了
[1:58:37] – All right, bedtime. – No, this way. Come on, Mr. Jennings. – 好了,该上床了 – 不,这边,来,詹宁斯先生
[1:58:42] Bedtime now, come on. 该上床了,来吧
[1:58:44] Where is r-r– …在哪…
[1:58:48] Where is my reference? 我的推荐信呢?
[1:58:50] You’ll get your reference. Into bed now. 你会拿到推荐信的,现在上床,上床
[1:58:55] Watch him. Watch him. 看着他,看着他
[1:58:59] Take his trousers off, Dorothy. 脱掉他的裤子,多萝西
[1:59:02] I couldn’t do that, Mrs. Wilson. I couldn’t do that. 我不能,威尔逊太太,我不能
[1:59:05] Take his trousers off. Come on. 给他脱裤子,赶紧
[1:59:07] Come on. Dorothy. 赶紧,多萝西
[1:59:10] Mrs. Sylvia is not here? 西尔维娅夫人不在这里?
[1:59:21] Who is it? 是谁?
[1:59:22] Oh, I’m ever so sorry, sir. 真对不起,先生
[1:59:24] Sorry for what? 干嘛对不起?
[1:59:25] I’m supposed to get the fire lit without waking you. 我点火不该吵醒你
[1:59:28] Why does everyone treat me as if I were one of these stupid snobs? 怎么大家都拿我跟那些势利的蠢货一样对待?
[1:59:32] I spent half the week downstairs with all of you. 我在楼下和你们大家共事半个礼拜
[1:59:35] You can’t be on both teams at once, sir. 你不能同时站两队,先生
[1:59:41] It’s official. They’re off after breakfast. 定了,他们早餐后走
[1:59:43] Thank God for that. What about him? 谢天谢地,他呢?
[1:59:46] He’s going too, as soon as he’s seen Mr. Jennings. 他也走,见过詹宁斯先生就走
[1:59:50] Are you all right, Mrs. Croft? You sound a bit funny. 你没事吧,克劳福德太太?声音有点哑
[1:59:53] Oh, just too many fags, that’s all. 就烟抽太多了而已
[1:59:55] They’ll be the death of me. 我会死在这上头
[1:59:56] Here, you finish it. 给,你做完它
[1:59:59] Did you tell the police any of that stuff in the end? 你最后跟警察说过哪一件丑事吗?
[2:00:01] I did not. I’m sorry if I shock you but 没有,抱歉让你惊讶了,不过…
[2:00:03] the plain fact is, he only got what he deserved. 简单来说,他不过是罪有应得
[2:00:07] There. I’ve said it. 对,我说出来了
[2:00:10] I can’t stop thinkin’ about those girls. 我不停想着那些女孩们
[2:00:13] The ones that got, you know– 那些怀上…你知道的
[2:00:15] Well, I’m not surprised, the way you carry on. 我并不惊讶,以你的作风
[2:00:18] Just see it never happens to you, that’s all. 小心别弄到自己头上,就这样
[2:00:21] It won’t. 我不会的
[2:00:22] And even if it did, I know I couldn’t part with my baby, 就算会我也不可能舍弃我的孩子
[2:00:25] not just to hang on to a job. 只为了保住一份工作
[2:00:26] Well, I’m very glad to hear it. 我很高兴听到这话
[2:00:30] Who is it? 是谁?
[2:00:32] No, don’t mind me, Mr. Jennings. 别,别管我,詹宁斯先生
[2:00:34] Inspector Thompson’s just asked me to take one last look around. 汤普森探长叫我最后再四处看看
[2:00:37] Is the inspector with you? 探长跟你来了吗?
[2:00:38] No, we’re working from the station from now on. 没,今后我们在警局工作
[2:00:41] See if we can’t manage things better from there. 看看在那儿能否更好地分析事情
[2:00:44] What about the poison? Have you traced that at least? 毒药怎么样?至少你们追查到了吧?
[2:00:48] Hardly. 几乎不能
[2:00:50] This house is a poisoner’s paradise. 这房子是投毒者的天堂
[2:00:53] We found the stuff… 我们发现这东西…
[2:00:55] in practically ev– 实际上…
[2:01:00] every room. 到处都是
[2:01:03] Unfortunately, no one’s got a police record. 很不幸,没有人有案底
[2:01:07] Well, except you, of course. 当然除你之外
[2:01:10] Perhaps the butler did it. 也许是管家干的
[2:01:23] I had a brother who was a conscientious objector. 我有个兄弟是良心拒服兵役者
[2:01:27] He did a bit of time too. 他也坐过一阵牢
[2:01:32] Did they know upstairs you refused to fight and were sent to prison? 楼上的人知不知道,你因不愿打仗而坐过牢?
[2:01:38] I’d forget about it if I were you. 我是你就会忘掉它
[2:01:41] Not everyone’s cut out to be a soldier. 不是每个人都适合当兵
[2:02:08] Did you remember the other boxes? 另外几个箱子你没忘吧?
[2:02:09] Yes, everything’s in the car, milady. 没忘,所有东西都上车了,夫人
[2:02:11] Wonderful. Good. 太好了,不错
[2:02:13] Darling, here I come. 亲爱的,我来了
[2:02:15] – Do you know, I can’t wait to leave this place. – Let’s go. – 知道吗,我急着要离开这地方 – 咱们走
[2:02:18] Christ, what are we supposed to do now? 天,现在我们该怎么办?
[2:02:21] Freddie, do try to stop being so frightened all the time. 弗雷迪,别再一天到晚担惊受怕的
[2:02:26] Darling, have I made the most terrible fool of myself? 亲爱的,我是不是出了大丑?
[2:02:28] – Maybe. But you are still my… – Anthony. – 或许吧,但你仍是我的… – 安东尼
[2:02:34] I wanted to remind you of the conversation we had at dinner the other night. 我想提醒你那次晚餐咱们的谈话
[2:02:38] Um, perhaps this is not the most appropriate moment, 或者现在说有些时机不当
[2:02:39] but when you get to the Sudan you’re going to need an expert, 不过,你要是去了苏丹,你会需要专家
[2:02:43] and I’m your man. 而我就是人选
[2:02:47] – Well, I want to know– – Did you ask her? – 我想知道 – 你问过她吗?
[2:02:49] – No, I didn’t. – I think, on reflection, that’s a good thing. – 没有,我没问 – 我再三考虑过,这是件好事
[2:02:52] According to the servants’ hall gossip, 根据仆人大厅传的闲话
[2:02:54] she won’t get any of her estate till her mother dies. 她母亲没死她就一分钱财产都得不到
[2:02:57] – Honestly, Jeremy– – If that’s the case, it’s too long for you to wait. – 老实说,杰里米 – 如果是这样,你要等的时间就太长了
[2:03:01] You can do better. 还有更好的嘛
[2:03:06] H-Have you checked your room? 你检查过房间没?
[2:03:08] You mustn’t leave anything behind. 不要落下什么东西
[2:03:11] I’m sure Mummy’s going to sell the house. 我肯定妈妈会卖了这房子
[2:03:13] Isobel. Isobel. Isobel! 伊莎贝尔,伊莎贝尔!
[2:03:17] Sidney Kent’s taking over the studio. 西德尼·肯特要接手制片厂
[2:03:20] He loves Charlie Chan and he hates Winfield Sheehan. 他喜欢陈查理,而且讨厌温菲尔德·西恩
[2:03:23] – Sir. – No more rewrites, and I can cast whoever I like. – 先生 – 不再重写剧本,我可以选喜欢的演员
[2:03:26] Well, that was painless, wasn’t it? 并不痛苦,对吧?
[2:03:28] No, it wasn’t. 错,并不是
[2:03:30] Not for me, anyway. 反正不是我痛
[2:03:33] Careful, careful. Watch yourself. 小心,小心,当心点
[2:03:43] Do they know? 他们知道吗?
[2:03:44] – No. – Don’t you think they might notice? – 不知道 – 你不觉得他们可能发觉吗?
[2:03:47] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[2:03:49] Hey, you there. Where you going? 喂,你去哪里?
[2:03:53] To the station. 去火车站
[2:03:54] Hey, you want a ride to London? 要搭顺风车去伦敦吗?
[2:04:00] Sure. Why not? 好呀,干嘛不
[2:04:03] – Hop in. – Thank you. – 上车 – 谢谢
[2:04:09] There you go. 咱们走啦
[2:04:11] Well, good luck. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. 好了,祝好运,别做什么过分的事
[2:04:15] At least I know that gives me room for manoeuvre. 至少我知道如何游刃有余
[2:04:21] No, keep your hands to yourself. 不,手脚放规矩点
[2:04:24] You Brits really don’t have a sense of humour, do you? 你们英国人真没幽默感,对吧?
[2:04:27] We do if something’s funny, sir. 有好玩的事我们会的,先生
[2:04:29] – Mr. Jennings, can– – Be quick about it. – 詹宁斯先生,我能否… – 快点
[2:04:32] Honestly, it’s getting so expensive, 老实说,越来越贵了
[2:04:34] by the time one does Jennings and leave something for the housemaids, 谁要是有钱赏詹宁斯,再给女仆们留一点
[2:04:37] one might as well have taken a suite at the Ritz. 还不如去住丽兹饭店的套房
[2:04:41] Tell me, what happened to William’s little maid? 告诉我,威廉的小女佣怎么样了?
[2:04:43] I never saw her again after that dinner. 那天晚餐后再没见过她
[2:04:46] Elsie? 埃尔茜?
[2:04:47] – She’s gone. – Ohh. That’s a pity, really. – 她走了 – 可惜了,真的
[2:04:50] Thought it was a good idea to have someone in the house who’s actually sorry he’s dead. 这房子里有人真为他的死而难过也是好事
[2:04:56] Oh, there you are, dear. Did you have a nice ride? 你来了,亲爱的,骑马开心吗?
[2:04:58] I’m feeling rather guilty. Apparently everyone’s gone, 我感觉蛮内疚的,大家都走了
[2:05:01] apart from you and Louisa. 除了你和露易莎
[2:05:03] Why don’t you stay for lunch? 何不留下吃午餐?
[2:05:04] No. I must be off. Leave you in peace. 不了,我得走了,还你平静
[2:05:09] Now, you will–you will telephone about the funeral plans, mmm? 葬礼安排你会打电话的吧?
[2:05:14] – You don’t have to come if it’s a bore. – Nonsense. Of course I’m coming. – 要是觉得烦心你不必来 – 乱说,我当然来
[2:05:18] – Have you decided what you’re going to do about this place? – Oh, I don’t know. – 你决定好拿这地方怎么办了吗? – 我不知道
[2:05:23] Will you keep it? 你会留着它吗?
[2:05:25] It’s so difficult. 太难了
[2:05:28] I mean, does one really want the bother nowadays? 我说,如今还有谁要找这麻烦?
[2:05:33] I suppose I could shut it up and 我觉得可以先关闭一阵
[2:05:35] make a decision when my head stops spinning. 等我脑子不乱时再做决定
[2:05:38] Mrs. Wilson could manage till you’re ready. 威尔逊太太可以先帮你管着
[2:05:41] Oh, yes, she could manage, all right. Let’s not worry about that. 对,她可以管,这点不用担忧
[2:05:44] No doubt she’ll seize the opportunity to get rid of the wretched Mrs. Croft. 毫无疑问她会抓住这机会,除掉卑鄙的克罗福特太太
[2:05:48] Why are those two such enemies? 这俩人为何如此敌对?
[2:05:50] I don’t know. 我不知道
[2:05:52] Something to do with when they were both workers in one of William’s sweatshops. 跟她们以前都在威廉的血汗工厂工作有关
[2:05:55] Mrs. Croft was the senior then. She was the cook. 那时克罗福特太太较资深,是厨师
[2:05:58] And Mrs. Wilson a lowly factory worker. 威尔逊太太是低下的工人
[2:06:01] Now that she’s got up in the world, poor old Croftie can’t abide it. 现在她爬上来了,可怜的老克罗福特受不了
[2:06:05] The usual rubbish. 肮脏的老套
[2:06:07] Was there ever a Mr. Wilson? 有威尔逊先生这个人吗?
[2:06:09] – I can’t imagine it. – Nor could I. – 我不能想像 – 我也不能
[2:06:12] Although, funnily enough, I think there must have been. 不过,说来真怪,我觉得一定有
[2:06:15] Really? You amaze me. 真的?你让我吃惊了
[2:06:18] She might have changed her name, but when she was working with William 她也许改过名字,她跟威廉打工的时候
[2:06:21] she was called something quite different– 她的名字完全不同
[2:06:23] Parks or Parker or Parkinson or… 帕克斯、帕克还是帕金森
[2:06:27] something like that. 诸如此类
[2:06:32] Come in. 进来
[2:06:36] You’re busy. 你在忙
[2:06:37] No, no, I was just checking the linen rotation. 不,我在清点亚麻织品
[2:06:38] If I’d have left it to the maids, the same 20 sheets would be used till they fell into rags. 要是留给女佣做,同样的20条床单会被反复用成抹布
[2:06:53] Why did you do it? 你为何那么做?
[2:07:02] How did you know it was him? 你怎么知道是他?
[2:07:05] Was it the name, or did you see the photograph in his room? 是因为名字,还是你看见他房间里的照片?
[2:07:08] Ah, yes, the photograph. 哦,对了,那张照片
[2:07:11] It’s a miracle that survived. 能保存是奇迹
[2:07:13] I remember his mother putting it into his blanket. 我记得他母亲把它放进他的毯子里
[2:07:16] I suppose she wanted him to have something of hers. 我想她是想给他留点自己的东西
[2:07:19] Does he know what happened to her? 他知道她怎么样了吗?
[2:07:22] They said she died just after he was born. 他们说生下他就死了
[2:07:26] Well, she didn’t die. She gave him away. 她没死,她送走了他
[2:07:32] He promised the boy would be adopted. He said he knew the family. 他保证说这孩子会被收养,他说他认识这家人
[2:07:35] Turns out we all clung to that dream, 到头来我们都纠结于那一个梦
[2:07:38] all us girls. 我们这些女孩子
[2:07:40] A better start in life for our children. 我们孩子人生有个更好的开端
[2:07:44] And all the time he was dumping them 一直以来他都扔掉他们
[2:07:46] his own children, in some godforsaken place. 他自己的孩子,扔到那些为神厌弃的地方
[2:07:50] And I believed him. 而我相信了他
[2:07:53] I suppose it was easier that way. My sister certainly never forgave me for it. 我看这样还好些,我姐姐当然为此永不原谅我
[2:07:59] Your sister? 你姐姐?
[2:08:00] Yes, Mrs. Croft. She’s my sister. Didn’t you know? 对,克罗福特太太,是我姐姐,你不知道?
[2:08:03] She kept hers, you see. 瞧,她留下了自己的孩子
[2:08:05] It was very hard for her. She lost her job, and then the baby died anyway. 她过得很艰难,丢了工作,后来孩子也死了
[2:08:09] Scarlet fever. 猩红热
[2:08:12] I made him take her back. She never forgave me for that either. 我逼他让她回来,这事她也永不原谅我
[2:08:16] But even if Robert is your son, 可即便罗伯特是你儿子
[2:08:19] how did you know that he meant to harm his father? 你怎么知道他意图伤害他父亲?
[2:08:23] What gift do you think a good servant has that separates them from the others? 你知不知道是什么天赋让一个好仆人脱颖而出?
[2:08:28] It’s the gift of anticipation. 是先知先觉的天赋
[2:08:31] And I’m a good servant. I’m better than good. I’m the best. 我是个好仆人,我好上加好,是最好的
[2:08:34] I’m the perfect servant. 我是完美仆人
[2:08:36] I know when they’ll be hungry and the food is ready. 我知道他们何时饿,饭就做好
[2:08:38] I know when they’ll be tired and the bed is turned down. 我知道他们何时困,床就铺好
[2:08:41] I know it before they know it themselves. 我比他们更早知道
[2:08:48] Are you going to tell him? 你打算告诉他吗?
[2:08:52] Why? What purpose would it possibly serve? 为什么?那能起什么作用呢?
[2:09:00] What if they find out what happened? 要是他们理清了发生的事呢?
[2:09:02] Not much of a crime to stab a dead man, is it? 行刺一个死人算不上犯罪,对吧?
[2:09:06] They can never touch him. That’s what’s important– his life. 他们永远不能碰他,这是最重要的——他的人生
[2:09:11] And your life? 你的人生呢?
[2:09:14] Didn’t you hear me? I’m the perfect servant. I have no life. 你没听见吗?我是完美仆人,我没有人生
[2:09:23] Her Ladyship’s leaving now, miss. 夫人要起行了,小姐
[2:09:25] Thank you, George. 谢谢你,乔治
[2:09:32] Well, you should go now, Miss Trentham. 你该走了,特伦萨姆小姐
[2:09:39] She’s the last one now. 她是最后一个了
[2:09:51] – Here you are, Jennings. – Well, good-bye, Sylvia. – 给你,詹宁斯 – 再见,西尔维娅
[2:09:53] – Good-bye. – For you. – Thank you. – 再见 – 给你 – 谢谢
[2:09:55] Do let us know if there’s anything–anything we can do to help. 有任何事我们能帮上忙的就告诉我们
[2:09:59] – Are you going away? – No, not once the shooting’s finished. – 你们要外游吗? – 不不,狩猎结束前不会
[2:10:03] Thank you for your help last night. – You don’t have to thank me. – 昨晚谢谢你 – 你不用谢我
[2:10:07] You know I’d kill for Mr. Jennings if I had to. 你知道为了詹宁斯先生我甘愿杀人
[2:10:36] Don’t cry, Jane. They’ll hear you. 别哭,珍,他们会听到
[2:10:43] Come on. 好了
[2:10:46] You did what you felt was best for him at the time. 当时你做了你觉得对他最好的事
[2:10:51] I see that now. 现在我明白了
[2:10:55] Lizzie. 莉丝
[2:10:57] Lizzie. I’ve lost him. 我失去了他
[2:11:00] I’ve lost him. He’ll never know me now. My boy. 我失去了他,现在他永远不会知道我了,我的儿子
[2:11:04] Oh, my boy. 我的儿子
[2:11:07] Well, at least your boy is alive. 起码你儿子活着
[2:11:10] He’s alive. 他活着
[2:11:13] That’s what matters. 这是最要紧的
[2:11:31] So, you’re leaving. 你们要走了
[2:11:33] Yes. 对
[2:11:38] Good-bye then. 那么再见
[2:11:42] – Good-bye. – Parks. – 再见 – 帕克斯
[2:11:47] – Good-bye, my dear. – Get in, Bennett. – Chin up, chin up. – 再见,亲爱的 – 进来,本宁特 – 振作些
[2:11:53] – What a relief to be going. – What time is it, Jennings? – 终于要走了 – 几点了,詹宁斯?
[2:11:56] It’ll take me a month to recover. 我得一个月才能恢复过来
[2:11:58] – Oh, Mary. Dear – 12:35, milady. – 梅丽,亲爱的 – 12:35,夫人
[2:12:01] Do you think if there’s a trial I might have to testify? 你觉得会不会有审讯,我也许要去作证?
[2:12:05] in court? Or you? 在法庭上,或者你?
[2:12:07] I can’t think of anything worse. 我想不到比这更糟糕的事了
[2:12:09] Imagine a person being hanged because of something one said in court. 想想,一个人因为某人在法庭上说了某事就被吊死
[2:12:15] I know. And what purpose could it possibly serve anyway? 是呀,那又能起什么作用呢?
[2:12:28] Good-bye. 再见
[2:12:50] 主题曲就是餐后艾弗·诺瓦洛演唱的 《宜有之地 The Land Of Might-Have-Been》
[2:12:53] Somewhere, there’s another land. ♪ 在某处,有另一片乐土
[2:12:57] Diferent from this wold below. ♪ 与这下面的世界不同
[2:13:01] 艾弗·诺瓦洛(Ivor Novello,1893-1951) 是个真实人物 威尔士作曲家和演员 20世纪早期英国著名艺人
[2:13:01] Far more mercifully planned than the cruel place we know. ♪ 天生仁慈,远超我们这残酷之地
[2:13:10] Innocence and peace are there, all is good that is desired. ♪ 那里纯朴平和,尽是你渴望之善
[2:13:10] 片尾演员名单分组,按: 楼上贵族,客人,楼下仆佣 颇有意思
[2:13:19] Faces there are always fair ♪ 那里的脸庞永远美丽
[2:13:25] love grows never old nor tired. ♪ 让爱滋长,不老不弃
[2:13:32] We shall never find that lovely land of Might-Have-Been ♪ 再找不到那可爱的宜有之地
[2:13:40] I can never be your king nor you can be my queen. ♪ 我不能再主宰你,你也不能主宰我
[2:13:49] Days may pass and years may pass and seas may lie between ♪ 日子可过,年月可过,大海隔中间
[2:13:58] We shall never find that lovely land of Might-Have-Been ♪ 再找不到那可爱的宜有之地
2001年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Revolutionary Road(革命之路)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Black Swan(黑天鹅)[1942]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme