英文名称:Good Kill
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:46] | Eyes on Kahili objective. | 目视卡西里目标 |
[00:49] | 19:30 hours. Entering surveillance hour four. | 时间19:30 监控第4小时 |
[00:54] | No sign of target. | 无目标迹象 |
[01:01] | Noncombatant approaching. | 非军事目标接近 |
[01:14] | Two noncombatants. | 两名非军事人员 |
[01:15] | Fresh op. New heading, 1-8-0. | 任务更新 新航向 180 |
[01:19] | Insurgents sighted four klicks north, deploying weapons. | 北方四公里外发现恐怖分子 携带武器 |
[01:26] | Sensor, slew the ball to new coordinates. | 收到 转向新目标位置 |
[02:04] | Eyes on new objective. | 新目标已可目视 |
[02:07] | Throttling back. | 减速中 |
[02:08] | Guns are hot. Target qualifies. Engage at your discretion. | 武器就绪 目标已识别无误 自由攻击 |
[02:12] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[02:20] | Civilian bus, one klick south. | 南方一公里外有一辆大巴 |
[02:25] | Too close, Major. Get the strike on this pass, or abort. | 太靠近了 少校 就在这里攻击 不然就取消行动 |
[02:29] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[02:31] | I can get it. | 我能应付 |
[02:32] | Rifle when ready. | 准备好就发射 |
[02:33] | Master arm hot. | 主武器就绪 |
[02:35] | Fly the laser. | 开启制导激光 |
[02:37] | Target, lasered. | 目标已标定 |
[02:39] | Three, two, one, rifle. | 3 2 1 发射 |
[02:44] | Missile away. Time of flight, 10 seconds. | 导弹已发射 飞行时间 十秒 |
[02:58] | Splash. | 命中 |
[03:14] | Good kill. | 打得漂亮 |
[03:18] | Well, they don’t call it a Hellfire for nothing. | 地狱火导弹真是名不虚传 |
[03:20] | Best use of $68,000 taxpayer dollars I’ve seen today. | 六万八美元的纳税金没白花 |
[03:24] | Master arm off. Weapon’s safe. | 主武器关闭 武器已保险 |
[03:27] | Laser safe. | 激光已保险 |
[03:29] | Damage assessment. | 评估伤害情况 |
[03:33] | Come on, Carlos. Tighten up. | 卡洛斯 打起精神 |
[03:38] | What’s the body count? | 死亡人数 |
[03:44] | I count six, sir. | 我数出六个 长官 |
[03:45] | But good luck figuring out which bits go in what casket. | 但哪一块要放哪个棺材得碰运气 |
[03:49] | Setting a course for J-bad. | 设定贾巴德航向 |
[03:53] | Watch yourself, Tommy. | 小心点 汤米 |
[03:55] | You’re beak-to-beak with that Reaper relieving you. | 还好有那死神帮你解围 |
[03:57] | -Yes, sir. -Two o’clock. | -是 -两点钟方向 |
[03:59] | MQ-9. American engineering at its finest. | MQ-9 美国技术帅呆了 |
[04:03] | All right. Hand off to Captain Christie for recovery. | 好了 让克里斯汀上尉接手降落 |
[05:20] | Is that real? | 那是真的吗 |
[05:23] | You ever get to, like, fly in a war or something? | 你在战役中飞过吗 |
[05:29] | Blew away six Taliban in Pakistan just today. | 我刚干掉六个巴基斯坦的塔利班 |
[05:33] | Now I’m going home to barbeque. | 现在要回家烧烤 |
[05:35] | Yeah, right. | 最好是 |
[06:12] | -It’s not my fault. -Travis, get back here right now. | -不是我的错 -崔维斯 给我回来 |
[06:15] | Get back here and pick up the crap you just dumped! | 回来捡你刚乱丢的东西 |
[06:18] | Do not walk away from me, young man! | 不准你走开 小子 |
[06:21] | Do not walk away from me. | 给我回来 |
[06:24] | Travis! | 崔维斯 |
[06:28] | Feel free to step in anytime, Tommy. | 管管他好吗 汤米 |
[06:30] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他谈谈 |
[06:32] | I got a call from the principal’s office. He was fighting with another boy. | 我今天接到校长的电话 他和同学打架了 |
[06:36] | Did he Win? | 打赢了吗 |
[06:39] | Hey, Jesse, how’s that book? You recommend it? | 洁西 书好看吗 你推不推荐 |
[06:43] | -Sorry the house looks like… -A bomb hit it? | 抱歉 房子看起来 像被炸弹炸过 |
[06:47] | I didn’t say it. | 我没这么说 |
[06:49] | I’d ask how your day was, but there’s a limit… | 我想问你今天过得如何 但 |
[06:52] | -I know. I’m sorry. -How many times | -我知道 对不起 -我能问几次 |
[06:53] | -I can ask the same question. -Thank you for not asking. | -对同一个问题 -谢谢你的体谅 |
[06:57] | You know he’s flunking math. He needs a tutor. | 他数学不及格 需要家教 |
[07:00] | How much will that cost? Can’t you help him? | 那要花多少钱 你不能教他吗 |
[07:05] | Where do you think he gets it from? I’m the reason he’s flunking. | 你以为他是遗传谁的 是因为我 |
[07:08] | That’s true. | 说得也是 |
[07:10] | I start nights tomorrow. | 明天开始我值晚班 |
[07:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:51] | You look miles away. | 你看起来好遥远 |
[07:57] | Seven thousand? | 七千哩那么远 |
[08:01] | That’s a joke. | 开玩笑的 |
[08:07] | I think I’m gonna go get a glass of water. | 我去倒杯水喝 |
[08:10] | You need anything? | 你要点什么 |
[08:15] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 当然需要 |
[08:31] | Living the dream, Tommy. | 梦幻的生活啊 汤米 |
[08:34] | Hey, Dan. | 嗨 丹尼 |
[09:01] | Ladies and gentlemen, the aircraft you’re looking at | 各位 你们眼前的无人机 |
[09:04] | is not the future of war. | 不是战争的未来 |
[09:06] | It is the here and fucking now. | 它是现今的关键 |
[09:09] | Any time of day or night, | 白昼或黑夜 无时无刻 |
[09:10] | there are dozens of these things in the sky | 都有一堆无人机 |
[09:14] | above our theaters of operation. | 在目标上空盘旋 |
[09:15] | And most are currently working in the Garden of Eden they call Afghanistan. | 多数用在阿富汗这美丽伊甸园 |
[09:19] | Where they’re starting to think it’s their new national bird. | 他们还以为是新的国鸟 |
[09:22] | Now, I assume you know | 我想你们知道 |
[09:24] | we don’t fly them all the way there from here in Vegas, | 我们不会大老远从赌城把无人机飞过去 |
[09:26] | but I guess I shouldn’t assume anything. | 但我就不多做假设 |
[09:28] | I got food in my fridge older than most of you. | 我吃过的盐比你们吃过的饭多 |
[09:30] | Now, all take-offs and landings occur | 所有的起降 |
[09:33] | in and around whatever godforsaken place | 都在那些鬼地方周边 |
[09:36] | we’re at war with that day. | 我们在那里打仗 |
[09:38] | That’s ’cause these things are a bitch to take off and land. | 因为这些玩意起降很困难 |
[09:41] | So once they’re airborne, that’s when we take over. | 升空之后 就由我们接手 |
[09:44] | And these gentlemen here are gonna take you through the nuts and bolts | 这些绅士们将带领你们 |
[09:46] | of exactly how we do that. | 详细解说如何操作 |
[09:49] | But before they do, there’s one thing I want to say about this program. | 在这之前 我要提醒各位 |
[09:53] | We get a lot of shit from the public. | 社会大众对我们很不爽 |
[09:56] | And I’ve heard all the bleeding heart arguments. | 我听过那些狗血的言论 |
[09:58] | I’ve read all the fucking bumper stickers. | 看过那些汽车保险杆贴纸 |
[10:01] | “It’s not the air force, it’s the chair-force,” | “这不是空军 是空脑” |
[10:02] | “waging a Wii war.” | “是打仗还是打游戏” |
[10:04] | It’s all a waste of breath because the United States Air Force | 讲这些都是屁话 因为美国空军 |
[10:07] | is ordering more drones than jets. | 订购的无人机比战机多 |
[10:10] | Excuse me, “remotely piloted aircraft.” | 抱歉 是”遥控有人飞行器” |
[10:12] | You can call them whatever you want. | 你爱怎么叫就怎么叫 |
[10:15] | Drones aren’t going anywhere. | 无人机不是未来 |
[10:17] | In fact, they’re going everywhere. | 实际上 它已无所不在 |
[10:23] | But don’t think I believe my own shit either. | 我也不相信自己的话 |
[10:26] | ‘Cause we like to dress it up in fancy language. | 因为军方喜欢咬文嚼字 |
[10:31] | Prosecuting a target, a surgical strike, | 甄别目标 外科手术式攻击 |
[10:35] | neutralizing the threat. | 排除威胁 |
[10:38] | Make no fucking mistake about it. | 千万别搞错了 |
[10:41] | We are killing people. | 我们是在取人性命 |
[10:44] | So I’m gonna drill this into your heads every goddamn day. | 所以我每天都会提醒你们 |
[10:46] | This ain’t fucking PlayStation. | 这不是在打电子游戏 |
[10:50] | Even though the brass don’t like to admit it, | 虽然高官们不想承认 |
[10:54] | our operation was modeled on Xbox. | 但我们的作业是按Xbox设计的 |
[10:57] | And half of you were recruited in malls | 你们有一半是购物中心招募来的 |
[10:59] | precisely because you are a bunch of fucking gamers. | 因为你们是一群电玩宅男 |
[11:02] | And war is now a first-person shooter. | 现在的战争像第一人称射击游戏 |
[11:05] | But you pull a trigger here, | 但在这里扣板机 |
[11:07] | it’s for fucking real. | 可是真枪实弹 |
[11:11] | Ain’t a bunch of pixels you’re blowing up. | 轰掉的不只是电脑图像 |
[11:17] | It’s flesh and fucking blood. | 而是活生生的血肉之躯 |
[11:23] | You pull a trigger here, someone’s gonna go away. | 这里扣动板机 就会有人消失 |
[11:27] | Now, go away. | 所以 再见了 |
[11:31] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[11:33] | Atten-hut! | 立正 |
[11:35] | That’s a lot of recruits for a war that’s ending. | 战争都快结束了还招募这么多人 |
[11:38] | So what’d you log? 3,000 hours in F-16s, | 你来之前记录多少 F-16飞行时数三千小时 |
[11:41] | six tours, 200 combat sorties before you got here? | 六次海外派遣行动 两百次战斗飞行任务 |
[11:44] | Now they give them 40 hours in a fucking Cessna and send them to me. | 现在只要小飞机开过40小时 就可以送过来 |
[11:47] | And pretty soon they won’t even do that. | 不久后连这都免了 |
[11:49] | Just shove a joystick in their clammy mitts on day one. | 叫他们戴手套握操纵杆就行了 |
[11:54] | By the way, I got a new co-pilot for you. | 对了 我找了新的副驾驶给你 |
[11:57] | Last test, Carlos pissed hot. Coke. | 上次卡洛斯被验出古柯碱 |
[12:01] | I mean, I reckon he wanted to get busted. | 我猜他只是想解压 |
[12:02] | You saw how he was shaking. | 但你也看见他状况不稳 |
[12:04] | It was classic burn-out. You burn out at 24. | 显然是职业倦怠 才24岁 |
[12:08] | I mean, when I was 24, burn-out hadn’t been invented yet. | 我24岁时哪来的倦怠症 |
[12:10] | Is that her there? | 就是她吗 |
[12:12] | Yeah, I know she looks like a fucking child. | 对啦 她看起来像个小毛头 |
[12:14] | But she’s got 500 hours in Reapers, 100 in Predators. | 但她有500小时死神和100小时掠夺者的使用经验 |
[12:18] | Top recruit from Holloman. | 是雷洛曼基地的首选 |
[12:20] | Listen, word’s come down the chain we’re stepping up attacks. | 听着 上级要求我们加强攻击 |
[12:24] | ‘Cause we got intel that says they’re stepping up attacks. | 因为情报显示敌军也会加强攻击 |
[12:27] | I mean, it’s like my football coach used to say, | 就像我的足球教练说过的 |
[12:28] | “Get your retaliation in first.” | “先发制人” |
[12:33] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[12:35] | Can you get me in a plane, sir? | 你能让我回去开战机吗 |
[12:38] | -You not hear what I was just saying? -No, I heard you. I was just… | 你没听见我刚说的吗 我听见了 只是 |
[12:41] | They’re yanking you jet jockeys out of your kites faster than ever. | 他们猛把你们这些飞行员拉下来 |
[12:44] | I know how you feel. It’s like going from a Ferrari to a Ford Fiesta, but… | 我了解你的感受 好像从飙跑车变成开轿车 |
[12:49] | You think any of us love flying at 1-G? | 你以为我们都爱在模拟器上飞吗 |
[12:54] | All right, I’ll see what I can do. Okay? | 我会再想办法 好吗 |
[12:56] | -Thank you, sir. -All right. | -谢谢你 长官 -好 |
[13:01] | Not a word, Drier. I can’t have Egan burn out on me. | 什么都别说 椎尔 我不能让伊根出乱子 |
[13:04] | I need someone who can fly these fucking dodos. | 我需要有人好好开这些烂东西 |
[13:08] | How can you feel turbulence hit a plane 7,000 miles away? | 他感觉得到七千哩外的干扰气流 |
[13:11] | It’s un-fucking-canny. | 真太神奇了吧 |
[13:13] | Everyone else is trying to act like they’re in a plane in Afghanistan. | 其他人假装在阿富汗飞战机 |
[13:16] | Egan fucking is in a plane in Afghanistan. | 伊根根本就像在现场一样 |
[13:26] | Suarez, go in tighter. | 苏瓦雷兹 拉近点 |
[13:32] | Fuel window closing. Can’t wait for Johnny Jihad to make a pit stop. | 快到加油站了 等不及圣战分子停车了 |
[13:35] | No, I can take him on the move. | 不用等他停 我可以解决 |
[13:37] | -Old Predator, Tommy. -What’s the lag? | -你是老手了 汤米 -滞后时间多少 |
[13:39] | Latency at 2.2 seconds. | 估计2 2秒 |
[13:43] | How do you know where he’s gonna be two seconds from now, sir? | 你怎么知道他两秒后的位置 |
[13:46] | You don’t throw the ball where the receiver is. | 不直接攻击目标 |
[13:48] | You throw where he’s gonna be. | 而是他将抵达的位置 |
[13:49] | Lead them by a cross hair. | 以十字线瞄准前方 |
[13:56] | One Minnesota, two Minnesota… | 一只牛 两只牛 |
[13:59] | Isn’t it supposed to be Mississippi, sir? | 不是应该是数羊吗 长官 |
[14:01] | I’m from St. Paul. | 我家养牛 |
[14:03] | Lead them by another half. | 再往前瞄准半秒 |
[14:08] | We are cleared hot. | 准许开火 |
[14:09] | Master arm on. Weapon’s hot. | 主武器开启 武器就绪 |
[14:13] | Three, two, one, rifle. | 3 2 1 发射 |
[14:18] | Time of flight, 12 seconds. | 飞行时间12秒 |
[14:30] | Yes! | 赞啦 |
[14:31] | Got them motherfuckers. | 去死吧 |
[14:34] | Good splash. | 正中目标 |
[14:38] | -Tarfu. -Tarfu? What’s tarfu, sir? | 完蛋了 什么意思 长官 |
[14:41] | Totally and royally fucked up. | 完蛋了 |
[14:44] | And I believe those gentlemen qualify. | 那些家伙完蛋了 |
[14:47] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[14:48] | So she’s looking at me and I’m looking at her, right? | 她看着我 我也看着她 |
[14:50] | So, finally I decide I’m gonna go over and introduce myself to her. | 我终于鼓起勇气过去自我介绍 |
[14:53] | And I say, “Hi, I’m Captain Joseph Zimmer.” | 我说 我是乔瑟夫齐默上尉 |
[14:57] | -Nice. -You know what she says? | -不错啊 -你知道她回什么吗 |
[14:58] | She says her name is Anita Mann. | 她说她叫 艾妮达 曼 |
[15:01] | -It’s funny. -Yeah. | -真好笑 -是 |
[15:02] | Well, she was shitfaced, of course. | 而且她醉到不行 |
[15:04] | At a bar at Mandalay Bay with five of her girlfriends. | 跟五个姐妹淘在酒吧玩 |
[15:06] | She can’t get me upstairs fast enough. | 她火速带我上楼 |
[15:09] | The girl was getting married the next fucking day. | 她隔天就要嫁人了 |
[15:13] | Last bachelor party I went to, I was Dick Burns. | 我上次去单身派对 化名迪克彭斯 |
[15:16] | It was either that or Hugh Jorgen. | 不然就是叫休乔根 |
[15:19] | Classy. | 真是绅士 |
[15:27] | -So, did you volunteer? -Or were you “volun-told”? | -你是志愿服役 -还是不愿役 |
[15:31] | I went willingly. Yeah, I couldn’t wait to sign up. | 我心甘情愿 迫不及待 |
[15:35] | Come on, battlefields and blackjack? Every girl’s fantasy. | 拜托 战场与赌场 可是女孩的终极幻想 |
[15:39] | You? | 你们呢 |
[15:43] | I applied twice, but I never got past the background check. | 我申请两次 政审总是没过 |
[15:47] | For the life of me, I don’t know what it is. | 我就是搞不懂为什么 |
[15:49] | I don’t remember doing anything that fucking bad. | 我不记得做过伤天害理的事 |
[15:52] | I flew cargo, Globemasters. I might as well be working for UPS. | 我开过货机 运输机 干脆去UPS上班 |
[15:57] | If you want to be where the action is, this is the tip of the spear. | 想要来点刺激的 这里最适合了 |
[16:08] | I did six tours. | 我去过六次海外部署 |
[16:11] | After the last one, I got back from Iraq, a row of GCS’s on the tarmac. | 回来之后 在地面控制站操作 |
[16:16] | F-16s in mothballs. | F-16被搁在一旁 |
[16:18] | Put in one UAV tour, they said. | 他们要我飞一轮无人机部署任务 |
[16:22] | I’m on my third. | 不知不觉就第三轮了 |
[16:26] | You got a family. | 你有家庭 |
[16:28] | Must be nice, you know, go home and see them every day. | 每天能回家看家人 一定很好 |
[16:33] | We’re on duty. | 该值班了 |
[16:52] | Where superpowers go to die. | 超级强权灭亡的地方 |
[16:56] | Not the British, not the Soviets, not us. | 不是英国 苏俄 不是我们 |
[17:00] | Genghis fucking Khan couldn’t hold onto this fucking place. | 就算是成吉思汗也守不住 |
[17:05] | No one wins a war in Afghanistan. | 没人能在阿富汗打赢 |
[17:09] | The only way to win is never put a boot on the ground. | 战胜的唯一方法 就是不靠地面战 |
[17:12] | Stay two miles above it. | 在空中攻击 |
[17:13] | We have put in 600 Reaper hours on this target, sir. | 我们已经用死神侦察了600小时 |
[17:17] | May I respectfully suggest that we got the wrong address? | 恕我怀疑目标位置有误 |
[17:23] | That’s not what our intel’s saying, Major. | 情报不是这样的 少校 |
[17:25] | It’s a safe house for the new Number Two. | 那是新二号目标的安身处 |
[17:32] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[17:33] | Our intel says she’s not related. Housekeeper. | 情报显示她不相关 是清洁工 |
[17:37] | I always think they can see us. | 我总觉得他们也看得到我们 |
[17:40] | At 10,000 feet, even if she stared straight at us, she couldn’t see us. | 距离一万尺 她直视也看不到 |
[17:45] | I get tired just watching her work. | 光看她工作我就累了 |
[17:48] | My wife by the fucking pool, she wouldn’t last a day over there. | 我敢赌我老婆在那里撑不过一天 |
[18:16] | -He’s getting good. -Focus on the compound. | -他越来越厉害了 -专心观察建物 |
[18:32] | Well, as much as I would like to watch her put her son to sleep, | 我很愿意看她哄小孩睡觉 |
[18:35] | I gotta be home before my kids wake up. | 但我得在我小孩起床前回家 |
[18:37] | -It’s all yours, Major. -Yeah. Good night, sir. | -交给你了 少校 晚安 长官 |
[18:58] | -Is that the target? -No. | -那是目标吗 -不是 |
[19:02] | Our target’s as round as he is tall. | 我们的目标较胖 跟他一样高 |
[19:04] | That’s not him. | 不是他 |
[19:26] | What is he doing? | 他在做什么 |
[19:31] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[19:42] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[20:49] | Hey, Tommy. | 嘿 汤米 |
[20:55] | So, I heard you want to go back to combat. | 听说你想回战场 |
[21:02] | You told Molly yet? | 你跟莫莉说了吗 |
[21:05] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[21:07] | Well, don’t take this the wrong way, | 听着 别误会 但是 |
[21:10] | but are you out of your fucking mind? | 你他妈的疯了吗 |
[21:13] | I mean, look around, buddy. | 兄弟 你看看 |
[21:15] | We can come home at night. We can see our kids, | 我们晚上能回家 陪陪小孩 |
[21:17] | we can get laid and not worry that there’s some other prick going there. | 跟老婆上床 不必担心戴绿帽 |
[21:23] | Listen, I don’t even know if it’s going to happen. | 听着 我根本不知道会不会成 |
[21:27] | It’s a big fucking mistake. | 你真是大错特错 |
[21:28] | -Get him! -Get him! | -收拾他 -收拾他 |
[21:30] | Hey, hey! You don’t shoot the chef. What are you, crazy? | 嘿 不能射厨师 你们疯了吗 |
[21:34] | Hey, get out of here. No, no, no, no, no! | 哇 喂 走开 不 不 不 |
[21:36] | Come on. I’ll cook you. | 别这样 不然我要抓你们来烤 |
[21:38] | Come on, no, no, get out of here. I’ll cook both of you. | 好 快走开 不然我烤了你们俩 |
[21:43] | He’s quiet. Does he ever get angry? | 他蛮沉默的 发过脾气吗 |
[21:47] | Almost never. | 几乎没有 |
[21:49] | What happens when he gets angry? | 他生气时会怎样 |
[21:52] | He gets more quiet. | 他会更沉默 |
[21:55] | I’m gonna get a refill. | 我想要再来一杯 |
[22:04] | Wow. | 哇 |
[22:06] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[22:08] | You went all out today, Mrs. Egan. | 你今天真放得开 伊根太太 |
[22:10] | Shucks. | 噢 别胡说了 |
[22:12] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[22:32] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[22:39] | You’re resigning? | 你要辞职 |
[22:44] | -You’re up for promotion. -I was going to talk to you about it. | -你有升迁机会 -我本来想跟你谈 |
[22:47] | -The pay grade alone… -Just… | -光是为了薪水 -这只是 |
[22:51] | It’s only if I don’t get a seat on the Viper. | 只是假设我回不去开F-16 |
[22:55] | Combat? That’s what you want to do? | 战场 你想回战场 |
[22:59] | So you can worry the kids sick again. | 然后挂念着孩子 |
[23:01] | So you never see them or me. | 永远见不到他们 见不到我 |
[23:07] | Is it so bad, what you’re doing now? | 你现在做的事不好吗 |
[23:12] | You’re still making people safer, right? | 你还是在保护人民 不是吗 |
[23:18] | I mean, what’s going on at the base? | 基地那里到底发生什么事 |
[23:20] | I mean, no one else in the service cares about the security clearance bullshit. | 根本没人在乎什么保密权限 |
[23:24] | -I’m your fucking wife. -It’s not about the clearance. | -我可是你的老婆 -这与权限无关 |
[23:29] | I just don’t want to rehash it. It doesn’t do any good. | 我只是不想再提 那样没好处 |
[23:33] | If I have a shit day, why dump it on you? | 我不开心 何必对你吐苦水 |
[23:37] | Does it help me? Does it help you? | 对我有用吗 对你有用吗 |
[23:39] | You don’t know what helps me. I get it. | 你不懂什么对我有用处 |
[23:43] | I get why you don’t want to talk about that. | 我明白你为什么不想谈那件事 |
[23:45] | But you don’t want to talk about anything. | 可是你根本什么都不想谈 |
[23:48] | I swear to God, if I didn’t start a conversation, | 我对天发誓 要不是我先开口 |
[23:51] | we would never fucking have one! | 我们根本无话可说 |
[23:57] | Ever since the drawdown, things haven’t been the same. | 裁军之后一切都变了 |
[23:59] | You know that. | 你很清楚 |
[24:01] | I just want things to go back to the way they were. | 我只希望回到过去的生活 |
[24:04] | It might have been scarier back then, but at least we made each other laugh. | 也许以前比较不安定 但至少我们彼此能有说有笑 |
[24:10] | We did it in every room in the house. | 我们在家里任何地方做爱 |
[24:13] | We did it in parking lots. | 还在停车场做 |
[24:17] | Even if we weren’t together all the time, | 即使我们无法每分每秒都在一起 |
[24:20] | when we were, we were together. | 一旦在一起就分不开 |
[24:23] | I used to make you… | 我曾经 |
[24:26] | I used to make you happy. | 曾经能让你快乐 |
[24:30] | Well, I can’t be that person if I’m not doing what I do. | 假如我不能做我想做的事 我就无法让你快乐 |
[24:35] | I am a pilot and I’m not flying. | 我是飞行员 但我却没在飞 |
[24:39] | -Tom. -Just… | -汤米 -不要 |
[24:44] | I don’t know what it is that I am doing, but it’s not flying. | 我不知道我在做什么 反正不是飞行 |
[25:08] | Hey, Major. | 嘿 少校 |
[25:11] | How’s the war on terror going? | 反恐战争进行得如何 |
[25:13] | Kind of like your war on drugs. | 跟你的反毒战争差不多 |
[25:17] | Yeah. Drive safe. | 是喔 开车小心 |
[25:40] | Nothing explodes quite like explosives. | 炸到炸药 威力可是不同凡响 |
[25:42] | One IED factory going out of business. | 一家土制炸弹工厂要歇业了 |
[25:46] | Soon as he comes back from taking the last piss of his life, we smoke him. | 等他回来撒完此生最后一泡尿 我们就点了他 |
[25:51] | We are cleared hot. Light ’em up. | 准许开火 轰掉他们 |
[25:53] | Warheads on foreheads. | 给他们好看 |
[25:57] | Damn it. Damn it, I lost the link. | 该死 我断线了 |
[26:00] | The Reaper’s on autopilot. | 死神在自动驾驶 |
[26:02] | Reaper on automatic holding pattern, figure eight, deconflicted altitude. | 死神处于自动保持模式 第八区 不考虑海拔因素 |
[26:05] | -Get it back. -I am trying. | -联回来 -我在试了 |
[26:11] | All right, I’ve got it. We’re back on. | 好了 联上了 |
[26:13] | Laser on. | 制导激光标定 |
[26:16] | Painting the target. | 目标已标定 |
[26:22] | Both Hellfires. | 两枚地狱火一起 |
[26:23] | I’ve got two tickets to paradise | 我有两张上天堂的票 |
[26:27] | Won’t you pack your bags We leave tonight… | 整理行囊 我们今晚一起离开 |
[26:32] | Master arm on. Weapon’s hot. | 主武器开启 武器就绪 |
[26:35] | Rifle when ready. | 准备好就发射 |
[26:37] | Three, two, one, rifle. | 3 2 1 发射 |
[26:41] | Missiles off the rail. | 飞弹已发射 |
[26:45] | God damn it, what’s that? | 可恶 怎么回事 |
[26:46] | -Shit. -Time of flight? | -妈的 -飞行时间多久 |
[26:48] | -Seven seconds. -Abort? | -七秒 -要中止吗 |
[26:51] | Negative. Impact, three seconds. | 不行了 三秒后撞击 |
[26:53] | Run, you little shits! Get the fuck… | 死孩子 快跑啊 快闪 |
[27:05] | Where are they? | 他们在哪里 |
[27:26] | Master arm off. | 主武器关闭 |
[27:30] | Weapon’s safe. | 武器已保险 |
[27:48] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[27:51] | I must have been a fucking pilot before Pontius. | 像是面对审判的飞行员 |
[28:01] | You religious, Major? | 你有信仰吗 少校 |
[28:06] | You never cuss. | 你从不骂脏话 |
[28:08] | Yeah, I don’t think it helps. I’d do it if I thought it helped. | 是啊 我觉得那样没帮助 如果有用我就会骂了 |
[28:12] | Maybe it’s something I picked up flying. You know, actually flying. | 也许是飞行后的习惯 真的飞行 |
[28:16] | Yeah, not a lot of hotheads stay up in the sky. | 脾气暴躁的人在空中待不住 |
[28:20] | And those who make it through flight school | 飞行学校毕业的 |
[28:21] | generally owe us for an F-16. | 通常欠一架F-16 |
[28:26] | I owe us for a Phantom. | 我欠我们一架幽灵机 |
[28:34] | So how are things at home? | 家里还好吗 |
[28:40] | Can’t complain. | 没什么好抱怨的 |
[28:42] | Well, that’s the thing, isn’t it? I mean, we really can’t complain. | 就是这样吧 真的不能抱怨 |
[28:47] | I mean, try telling our sob story to the grunts on the ground. | 跟老百姓泣诉我们的故事 |
[28:50] | I mean, shit, they already thought we were candy-asses | 但他们早当我们是胆小鬼 |
[28:52] | when we were up in the air with our fucking planes. | 我们还在空中冒险犯难 |
[28:54] | No. No one’s throwing a pity party for us. | 没人同情我们 |
[29:00] | You just gotta keep compartmentalizing. | 你得不停地抛开情绪 |
[29:04] | Never mind the compartments got too close. | 不能被情绪影响 |
[29:09] | I mean, it used to be we go to war with a country, | 我的意思是 以前打仗 |
[29:11] | we’d actually go to the country. | 就直接踏上敌人领土 |
[29:13] | Guys enlisted to see the world, get some foreign tail. | 当兵是想看看世界 玩外国女人 |
[29:18] | It’s better when we were deployed. | 我们以前的海外部署比较有意义 |
[29:22] | You know, there was war and there was… | 你知道的 有战争 也有 |
[29:29] | You know you’re not to blame for that. | 你知道那不是你的错 |
[29:33] | The kids. | 那些孩子 |
[29:37] | Wrong place, wrong time. | 时间地点都不对 |
[29:39] | It happens. | 世事难料 |
[29:43] | Well, it happens. | 世事难料 |
[29:51] | We all pulled the trigger in that box, Tommy. | 在场的人都有责任 |
[29:54] | All of us. | 我们都有 |
[29:57] | Thank you for saying that, sir, | 感谢你这么说 长官 但是 |
[30:01] | but we both know I pulled the trigger. | 我们都知道 真正动手的是我 |
[30:08] | Well, you wanna know how I think about it? | 你想知道我的想法吗 |
[30:09] | And here’s how I think about it. | 我告诉你 |
[30:13] | Just now, we didn’t know those kids were gonna show up. | 我们刚才不知道那些小孩会出现 |
[30:19] | But they knew. They knew for a fact | 但他们知道 他们很清楚 |
[30:22] | there were kids on those 767s they flew into the Twin Towers. | 撞上世贸大楼的飞机里有小孩 |
[30:25] | They had to walk past those kids to get into the cockpits. | 他们走过那些孩子进到驾驶舱里 |
[30:32] | Anyhow, I don’t want you getting gun shy on me. | 无论如何 我不希望你临阵退缩 |
[30:38] | Take the day off. | 放一天假吧 |
[30:41] | I think you get to use a little I&I. | 你需要来点轻松的 |
[30:44] | Intoxication and intercourse. | 醉酒和性爱 |
[30:47] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:56] | Why do we wear our flight suits, sir? | 我们干嘛要穿飞行服 长官 |
[31:52] | What’s this about, Drier? | 这是怎么回事 椎尔 |
[31:58] | -Drier! -I’m not at liberty to say, sir. | -椎尔 -我不能说 长官 |
[32:04] | It doesn’t feel like a medal ceremony. | 感觉不像授勋仪式 |
[32:10] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[32:13] | So word has come down from on high | 接到高层命令 |
[32:16] | that, for an unspecified number of missions, | 有几个数目不定的任务 |
[32:18] | we are to serve another master. | 我们要听别人的 |
[32:20] | Christians in Action. | 行动派基督徒 |
[32:24] | The CIA. | 中情局 |
[32:26] | -Thank you, sir. -All right. | -谢谢长官 -好耶 |
[32:28] | -We’re taking orders from the CIA? -Yeah, you’re damn straight, Christie. | -我们要听中情局的 -完全正确 克里斯提 |
[32:31] | The CIA takes orders from the administration, | 中情局听命于政府 |
[32:34] | and since we’ve sworn an oath to obey that same administration, | 既然我们发誓过效忠同一个政府 |
[32:36] | and as much as it pains me to take orders from a fucking clerk, | 虽然我不想听那些坐办公室的 |
[32:40] | yeah, we’re taking orders from the CIA. | 对 我们要听命于中情局 |
[32:44] | Now what I want you to prepare yourselves for is, | 我要你们准备好 |
[32:48] | the folks in Virginia operate under a different set of ROEs. | 中情局的家伙有另外一套交战规则 |
[32:52] | They’ve progressed from what they like to call a “personality strike”, | 他们本来爱说的 特定攻击 |
[32:55] | where we know for sure our target is a fucking bad guy. | 也就是针对已确知的恐怖分子 |
[32:58] | Now they come up with something they call a “signature strike.” | 现在已经演变成特征攻击 |
[33:02] | Now what that fucking means is | 意思是 |
[33:04] | it’s a hit based not on a suspicion of guilt, | 攻击不以罪行判定 |
[33:06] | but on a pattern of behavior. | 而是行为特征与模式 |
[33:09] | So you may be called upon to fire at any dumb shleb in Waziristan | 所以有人在瓦济里斯坦拿AK-47 |
[33:12] | who’s carrying an AK-47, even though we all know | 你们可能就得轰了他 但我们都知道 |
[33:15] | that everyone and their mother in Waziristan carries an AK-47. | 连瓦济里斯坦的阿婆都拿AK-47 |
[33:19] | What about their right to bear arms? | 他们携武的权利呢 |
[33:25] | I got my own personal opinions | 我有自己的看法 |
[33:26] | as to why there’s been an expansion of our mission, | 为何扩大任务范围 |
[33:29] | which I should probably keep to myself. | 我应该放在心里不说的 |
[33:33] | But what the fuck. | 但管他呢 |
[33:36] | It’s a lot easier to kill these people than to capture them. | 干掉他们比俘虏他们容易多了 |
[33:41] | Well, it makes sense, sir. If we capture them, we have to torture them. | 这很合理 长官 抓了他们还要刑讯逼供 |
[33:48] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 长官 |
[33:50] | Well, there is the inconvenient matter of GTMO. | 关塔那摩湾也是个棘手问题 |
[33:53] | But it’s really about the cost in “blood and treasure” | 华府那些伪君子老爱说生命财产 |
[33:56] | as those D.C. hypocrites, who never pay in either, like to say. | 但他们从来没付出过 |
[33:59] | They know that if we try to capture them instead of kill them, | 他们知道 如果我们用抓捕代替杀戮 |
[34:02] | we risk getting killed or captured ourselves. | 我们自己也有被杀或被掳的风险 |
[34:04] | And the public is tired of watching coffins | 民众看够了 |
[34:07] | roll down airplane conveyer belts. | 军机送回国的棺材 |
[34:09] | And the Pentagon is embarrassed by those videos on Al Jazeera, | 国防部也觉得半岛电视台 播出的影片很丢脸 |
[34:13] | where some marine denounces America | 某个海陆队员先谴责美国 |
[34:17] | right before his head’s liberated from his shoulders, so… | 然后头被砍下来 |
[34:21] | In many minds, out of all the bad options, | 在很多人心中 所有的糟糕选择里 |
[34:23] | we’re the least bad. | 我们是最不差的 |
[34:27] | Don’t ask me if it’s a just war. | 别问我这是不是正义之战 |
[34:33] | That’s not up to us. | 那不是我们能决定的 |
[34:37] | To us, it’s just war. | 对我们来说 打就对了 |
[34:41] | Tommy, you take the lead. Ed, you’re backup. | 汤米 你带头 艾德 你支援 |
[34:45] | And you get to take over | 然后接管 |
[34:46] | Tommy’s highly-coveted Kahili surveillance assignment. | 汤米备受瞩目的卡西里侦察任务 |
[34:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:56] | -Let’s go to Afghanistan. -Fly and fry. | 我们去阿富汗吧 飞去炸了他们 |
[35:05] | Just between us, the Air Force is making a play with the Pentagon | 请保密 空军正与国防部合作 |
[35:10] | to run the whole unmanned show. | 执行整个无人机计划 |
[35:13] | And they just don’t want any | 替情报局执行任务时 |
[35:17] | static running missions for the spooks. | 他们不想要有任何干扰 |
[35:20] | And I’ve always been able to count on you, Tommy. | 我一直都能靠你 汤米 |
[35:24] | You can count on me now, sir. | 你现在就能靠我 长官 |
[35:28] | I take my orders from you. | 我听从你的命令 |
[35:46] | This is Johns. | 我是钟斯 |
[35:49] | Lieutenant Colonel Johns. | 钟斯中校 |
[35:51] | Out of all UAV crews in the 61st Attack Squadron, | 我们从61攻击中队里 |
[35:55] | Crew 3-2 has been selected to conduct special operations | 选择3-2小队于反恐战争 |
[35:59] | in the war on terror. | 执行特别任务 |
[36:01] | For reasons of security, all missions you carry out on our behalf, | 因安全理由 我们所执行的所有任务 |
[36:06] | effectively never occurred. | 都当作没发生过 |
[36:11] | You may refer to us simply as Langley. | 你们可称呼我们兰利 |
[36:16] | We’re over your designated position, Langley. | 我们已在指定位置上方 兰利 |
[36:19] | We have eyes on the dwelling. | 正监视该建物 |
[36:21] | We see what you see. | 你们能见到的 我们也看得到 |
[36:23] | The target is Abu al-Mahid. | 目标是阿布阿马希德 |
[36:26] | He attempts to vary his routine, constantly changes locations. | 他试图改变习惯 时常更换地点 |
[36:30] | Never sleeps in the same house two nights in a row. | 从没在同间房子连睡两晚 |
[36:32] | But we’ve discerned a pattern to his behavior. | 但我们已看出他的行为模式 |
[36:35] | According to our observations, | 根据观察 |
[36:38] | he’s due at this structure in east Herat at 9:00. | 他会在9点抵达东赫拉特的这栋建筑 |
[36:40] | Sir, they don’t look like Taliban. | 长官 他们看起来不像塔利班 |
[36:43] | Well, maybe if they had the guts to wear uniforms. | 也许他们没种穿着制服 |
[36:45] | -There’s a question, Langley… -We heard the question. | -有个问题 兰利 -我们听见了 |
[36:48] | We have solid intelligence from an informant. | 我们已从线人处得到确切情报 |
[36:51] | -A paid informant? -A reliable informant. | -拿钱的线人 -可靠的线人 |
[36:54] | Well, he’s not that reliable. The target’s late. | 没那么可靠 因为目标出现晚了 |
[36:57] | A vehicle approaching from the north. | 有一辆车从北方靠近 |
[37:00] | Protocol requires us to positively identify the target. | 程序要求我们先确认目标 |
[37:10] | -Is that him? -We ‘re conferring. | -是他吗 -正在比对中 |
[37:18] | We can confirm. Target qualifies. Permission to prosecute. | 目标正确 准许执行 |
[37:23] | We’re obliged to point out, Langley, | 我们有义务说明 兰利 |
[37:25] | we’ve observed noncombatants in and around the dwelling. | 建筑物内与周围都没有发现武装人员 |
[37:30] | Colonel Johns, no one regrets the loss of innocent life more than we do. | 钟斯中校 无辜生命的逝去 没有人比我们更遗憾 |
[37:36] | We take inordinate care not to use lethal force | 我们尽力避免使用致命武器 |
[37:39] | where there are women and children. | 在有妇孺之处 |
[37:41] | Unfortunately, many of our targets cynically use women and children | 不幸地是 我们的许多目标 就是利用女人和小孩 |
[37:46] | as shields to discourage attack. | 当作掩护来遏止攻击 |
[37:49] | We have to constantly weigh the risk to their lives | 我们必须考量这些生命的危险性 |
[37:53] | against the threat posed to U.S. interests. | 对美国利益造成的威胁 |
[37:55] | Please engage. | 请接战 |
[38:01] | It’s just there’s high winds, sir. Heavy turbulence. | 有强风 长官 扰流强烈 |
[38:04] | We’re getting tossed around pretty bad, Langley. It’s tough to make a clean hit. | 摇晃很厉害 不易命中 |
[38:07] | We trust you appreciate that this is a high-value target. | 相信你们了解 这是极其重要的目标 |
[38:11] | Please take the shot. | 请攻击 |
[38:13] | Rifle when ready. You’re cleared hot. | 准备好就发射 准许攻击 |
[38:17] | Tommy, can you keep her in a straight line? | 汤米 能保持直线吗 |
[38:21] | Master arm on, weapon’s hot. | 主武器开启 武器就绪 |
[38:26] | Three, two, one, rifle. | 3 2 1 发射 |
[38:30] | Weapon’s away. Time of flight, eight seconds. | 飞弹已发射 飞行时间八秒 |
[38:43] | Splash. | 命中 |
[38:45] | Good kill. | 好个击杀 |
[38:47] | Master arm off, weapon’s safe. | 主武器关闭 武器已保险 |
[38:51] | Laser safe. | 激光已保险 |
[38:52] | Our compliments, Colonel. | 向你致敬 中校 |
[38:55] | That was a high card you and your people | 你和部下做得很好 |
[38:57] | just pulled out of the deck. | 打了一张好牌 |
[38:59] | Al-Qaeda’s number one bomb maker will never again harm one of us. | 盖达首席炸弹专家 再也伤害不了我们了 |
[39:07] | Please do a follow-up. | 请进行后续攻击 |
[39:12] | Did I hear you correctly, Langley? | 我没听错吧 兰利 |
[39:16] | There are other combatants in the vicinity. | 附近还有其他战斗人员 |
[39:19] | Double tap? | 重复攻击 |
[39:21] | We prefer the term “follow-up.” | 我们比较喜欢说是”后续攻击” |
[39:23] | Sir… | 长官… |
[39:27] | They are rescuers. We can’t… | 他们是救援人员 我们不能 |
[39:29] | The fuck we can’t. They’re Taliban. | 他妈的有何不能 他们是塔利班 |
[39:30] | Who do you think the first responders are gonna be, Quakers? | 你以为率先回应的是好朋友吗 |
[39:33] | Those rescuers have RPGs. | 那些救援人员带着火箭筒 |
[39:39] | -I see people with shovels. -Then just hit the ones with the RPGs. | -我看见带着铲子的平民 -那打带火箭筒的人好了 |
[39:48] | Can you confirm that order, Langley? | 兰利 请再次确认指令 |
[39:50] | In our opinion, it’s proportionate. | 在我们看来 符合比例相称原则 |
[39:54] | Sir, forgive me, sir. What the hell does that mean? | 抱歉 长官 到底是什么意思 |
[39:57] | It means that in our assessment, the combatants we are targeting | 意思是 以我们的评估 我们针对的战斗人员 |
[40:01] | pose a grave-enough threat to the United States | 对美国已构成重大威胁 |
[40:04] | to justify potential civilian casualties. | 不需考虑可能造成的平民伤亡 |
[40:07] | Not to mention that this pre-emptive self-defense is approved and ordered | 更别说政府已批准并下令 |
[40:11] | by the administration. | 先发制人的防卫行动 |
[40:14] | Please engage. | 请接战 |
[40:16] | Orders. | 这是命令 |
[40:26] | -Laser. -Lasing. | -激光标定 -正标定中 |
[40:31] | Master arm on. Weapon’s hot. | 主武器开启 武器就绪 |
[40:39] | Three, two, one, rifle. | 3 2 1 发射 |
[40:43] | Weapon’s away. Time of flight, 10 seconds. | 飞弹发射 飞行时间十秒 |
[41:04] | Master arm off. | 主武器关闭 |
[41:15] | The subject on the left, | 左边的那个人 |
[41:19] | what is she doing? | 她在做什么 |
[41:22] | I believe she’s picking an arm off a tree, sir. | 我认为她正从树上捡一只手臂 |
[41:27] | Would they like me to do further damage assessment? | 他们还要我做损害评估吗 |
[41:33] | Hand it off, Tommy. | 下来吧 汤米 |
[41:34] | Captain Christie, take the controls. | 克里斯提上尉 接手 |
[41:46] | Damage assessment, estimate, 12. | 损害评估 预估12人 |
[41:52] | Well, we count… | 我们数到 |
[41:54] | Twelve dead, Langley. | 有12人死亡 |
[41:56] | Give or take. | 大约是这个数字 |
[41:59] | We concur. Signing off. | 同意 完毕 |
[42:05] | Was that a war crime, sir? | 那算战争罪吗 长官 |
[42:07] | Shut the fuck up, Suarez. | 闭上你的嘴 苏瓦雷兹 |
[42:10] | How’d they decide the condolence payment is five K? | 他们怎么决定慰问金是5千 |
[42:13] | Sounds like a lot to me. | 听起来还蛮多的 |
[42:16] | You could live there on, like, a dollar a day. | 住那大概每天花1块钱就够了 |
[42:21] | What was that shit? | 刚刚那是搞什么 |
[42:25] | I didn’t sign up for that shit. | 那不是我入伍的目的 |
[42:28] | That’s what terrorists do. You know that, right? | 恐怖分子才会那样 不是吗 |
[42:31] | Plant a second bomb, blow up soldiers showing up for the first bomb. | 丢下第二枚炸弹 炸掉来查看第一枚炸弹的士兵 |
[42:36] | Since when did we become Hamas? | 我们什么时候也变成哈马斯了 |
[42:42] | “Approved by the administration.” | 是”政府批准”的任务 |
[42:45] | They give Nobel Peace Prizes for this now? | 这样也可以拿诺贝尔和平奖 |
[42:47] | They sure do. | 当然了 |
[42:51] | You wanna talk about all the shots we didn’t take, | 我们不打 难道要等着 |
[42:53] | waiting for some D.C. lawyer to come back from lunch? | 那些华盛顿大律师刮我们胡子 |
[42:57] | -No wonder they hate us. -They always hated us. | 难怪他们讨厌我们 他们一直很讨厌我们 |
[43:00] | We’re always gonna be the great Satan because we got Hustler and Hooters, | 我们永远都是可怕的撒旦 因为我们有色情杂志 |
[43:04] | and we let women drive and go to school. | 而且让女人开车和上学 |
[43:06] | And they’re not gonna stop hating us until the savages | 除非这些野蛮人 将伊斯兰法律充斥这该死的世界 |
[43:09] | have Sharia law everywhere on the goddamn planet. | 否则他们还是会继续恨我们 |
[43:11] | You think you’d have this job if you were over there? | 要是你在那里 能有这种工作吗 |
[43:13] | -Do you think you’d have any job? -There were kids! | -你以为你会有工作吗 -那里有小孩 |
[43:15] | Not our fault. They shouldn’t bring kids into a war zone. | 不是我们的错 他们不该让小孩出现在战区 |
[43:17] | They live there! | 他们住在那儿 |
[43:18] | Did you get the wrong address, Suarez? | 你是不是来错地方了 |
[43:21] | Look around you. This is a military base. It’s what we do. | 看看周围 这是军事基地 这就是我们的工作 |
[43:24] | We’re fighting a war and we’re winning it. | 我们在打仗 而且快赢了 |
[43:26] | They bomb New York lately? | 他们最近炸了纽约吗 |
[43:28] | We’re saving American lives. So, fucking sue me. | 我们在保护美国人 告我啊 |
[43:37] | God is great. | 老天有眼 |
[43:39] | Later, Jane Fonda. | 再见 反战女 |
[43:41] | You’re a fucking idiot, Zimmer. No offense. | 你是猪头 齐默 我没有恶意 |
[43:45] | Actually, offense. | 其实 我是有恶意 |
[43:49] | What do you think, sir? | 长官 你觉得呢 |
[43:52] | -Those are the orders. -Yeah. | -那些是命令 -是啊 |
[43:58] | At least it doesn’t give you a hard-on. | 至少你不觉得爽 |
[44:00] | Sorry, sir, I could just… I could kill Zimmer. | 抱歉 我只是很想 宰了齐默 |
[44:06] | Death Junkie Christie. | 该死的克里斯提 |
[44:10] | We should go out on the town. | 我们应该到市内走走 |
[44:17] | You know, just our crew. | 你知道的 就我们这小队 |
[44:21] | So we don’t end up killing each other in that goddamn sweatbox. | 才不会在那小拖车里互相残杀 |
[44:32] | -Hi, Dad. -Hi, Daddy! | -嗨 爸爸 -爹地 |
[44:34] | All right, come on. Get in the car. | 好了 快点 上车吧 |
[44:37] | No pushing. | 别推我 |
[44:46] | What’s the Pythagorean theorem? | 什么是毕达哥拉斯定理 |
[44:49] | The square of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum | 直角三角形斜边的平方 等于 |
[44:53] | of the squares on the other two sides. | 直角两边长度的平方和 |
[44:56] | There you go. Nicely done. | 答对了 很好 |
[45:00] | Did you really need to know all this to be a pilot? | 知道这些才能当飞行员吗 |
[45:02] | Absolutely not. They said I did, but I didn’t. | 当然不用 说归说 但我不觉得 |
[45:05] | Still, it’s good to know it anyway. | 不过 懂这些也不错 |
[45:28] | The truck’s making that noise again. | 那卡车又出现怪声了 |
[45:31] | I’m gonna need to take it to the shop. | 我要开去修理厂看看 |
[45:33] | All right, well, I’ll take a look at it. Those guys will rip you off. | 好的 我先检查一下 修车厂的人会坑你钱 |
[45:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:59] | To Crew 3-2. | 敬3-2小队 |
[46:06] | Fucking Vegas. | 见鬼的赌城 |
[46:09] | You wanna see how civilization ends, come here. | 想看文明如何结束 就来这里 |
[46:12] | Caesars Palace, New York-New York, Paris, The Venetian, Monte Carlo… | 凯撒宫 纽约纽约 巴黎 威尼斯人 蒙地卡罗 |
[46:17] | -What’s the goddamn pyramid? -Luxor. | -那该死的金字塔叫啥 -路克索 |
[46:20] | No wonder fuck-all Americans got a passport. | 难怪一堆美国人没有护照 |
[46:23] | They think the world’s all here. | 他们觉得赌城就是全世界了 |
[46:25] | End of civilization. | 文明的尽头 |
[46:28] | Who’s up for a lap dance, huh? I’m paying. | 谁想来段大腿舞 我请客 |
[46:31] | -Really? -No, I’m not. | -真的吗 -假的 |
[46:34] | Dick. | 烂人 |
[46:47] | You and your wife from somewhere else? | 你和你太太不是本地人 |
[46:49] | I’ve never met anyone in Vegas that actually comes from here. | 我从没在赌城遇到当地人 |
[46:52] | Well, she does. | 我太太是 |
[46:54] | I met her when she was working at the Tropicana | 她在纯果乐干活时认识的 |
[46:56] | about a year before I shipped out to the sandbox, my last tour. | 我到中东的最后一次海外任务前一年 |
[47:02] | First date, I took her flying in an F-16. | 第一次约会 我带她飞F-16 |
[47:06] | -That’ll work. -Yeah. | -那一定有效 -是啊 |
[47:07] | She thought I was exciting in a boring kind of way. | 她觉得我有种乏味的刺激感 |
[47:11] | And a part of her just liked Uncle’s paychecks every 15 days. | 其实只是喜欢我的固定双周薪 |
[47:16] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[47:18] | Battlefields and blackjack? Still every girl’s dream? | 赌场和战场 还是女孩的幻想吗 |
[47:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[47:27] | How bad do you miss it? | 你有多想念 |
[47:32] | Flying. | 真正的飞行 |
[47:36] | I miss the fear. | 我怀念那种恐惧感 |
[47:38] | You’re up in the sky, something can happen. | 在空中飞行 可能发生任何事 |
[47:42] | There’s a risk, you know? | 有风险 你知道的 |
[47:44] | I mean, try landing on a carrier at night or in rough seas, | 夜晚或海象不佳时在航舰上降落 |
[47:50] | the deck’s pitching 30 feet, low fuel. | 甲板倾斜30尺 燃料快用尽 |
[47:56] | We’ve got no skin in the game. | 我们现在不需冒险 |
[47:59] | I feel like a coward every day. | 我每天都觉得像是懦夫 |
[48:04] | Taking pot shots from half a world away in an air-conditioned cubicle. | 躲在有空调的基地里 攻击半个世界以外的人 |
[48:11] | I mean, they get lucky, they shoot my plane down. I’m not even in it. | 他们运气好的话 射下我的飞机 但我根本不在上面 |
[48:14] | All we got to do is pull another one out of the box. | 我们再开一架出来就好 |
[48:17] | Worst thing that can happen to me is carpal tunnel | 我顶多就是患上鼠标手 |
[48:20] | or I spill coffee in my lap. | 或在大腿上打翻咖啡 |
[48:22] | The most dangerous thing I do is drive home on the freeway. | 最危险的事 只剩在高速公路上开车回家 |
[48:31] | Yeah, I get the feeling I’m gonna die of boredom. | 是啊 我觉得我会因无聊而死 |
[48:42] | Well, I’m gonna try my luck. | 好吧 我要去碰碰运气了 |
[48:47] | Yeah. All right. | 好 |
[48:51] | You’? | 你呢 |
[48:54] | No, I’d better get going. I got… | 不 我得走了 |
[49:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:03] | -Good night, sir. -Good night. | -晚安 长官 -晚安 |
[49:32] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[49:40] | -Major. -Yeah. | -少校 -是 |
[49:43] | You in a hurry? You might want to throttle back. | 赶时间吗 你得开慢点 |
[49:47] | Yeah, no, I was… | 嗯 不 我 |
[49:49] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:58] | Listen, Major… | 听着 少校 |
[50:02] | I’m a vet. | 我是个退伍军人 |
[50:12] | I’ll let it slide this one time. | 这一次我就不追究 |
[50:15] | Come on, I’ll get you home safe. | 走吧 我会带你安全回家 |
[50:28] | Hey, Jesse, what are you doing awake? | 嘿 洁西 你怎么还没睡 |
[50:30] | I’m thinking. | 我正在思考 |
[50:32] | Well, what you thinking about? | 你在思考什么 |
[50:34] | -Everything. -Well, that’s a lot to be thinking about. | -每件事 -可以想的事有很多 |
[50:37] | Why don’t you try just thinking about sleeping? | 要不要想想该如何入睡 |
[50:39] | I’ll do that. | 我会的 |
[50:41] | Good night, Daddy. | 晚安 爹地 |
[51:27] | We made the papers again. | 我们又上报了 |
[51:32] | Ever notice when they burn Old Glory, | 注意过他们每次烧美国国旗时 |
[51:34] | their flags are always homemade? | 那些旗帜都是自制的吗 |
[51:36] | For some reason, they don’t stock the Star-Spangled Banner | 不知为何 他们就是不卖星条旗 |
[51:39] | in those Pashtun bazaars. No. | 在普什图市场里 没的卖 |
[51:42] | Somebody had to paint these 50 stars and 13 bars by hand. | 有人得手绘50颗星和13条条纹 |
[51:45] | They had to do it just right. | 他们还得画对 |
[51:48] | So we definitely know it’s us that’s got them so upset. | 显然是我们让他们这么生气 |
[51:55] | Like some guy stayed up all night making that symbol of | 好像有人整晚不睡 |
[51:58] | evil American imperialism just as good as he can. | 画好美国邪恶帝国主义的象征 |
[52:03] | A lot of love went into that hate. | 那仇恨源自许多的爱 |
[52:08] | I’ve never been to Yemen, sir. | 我从没去过也门 长官 |
[52:12] | If I were you, I’d keep it that way. | 假如我是你 我绝不会去 |
[52:22] | This is Johns. We’re over your requested position, Langley. | 我是钟斯 已抵达指示位置上方 |
[52:25] | These are the coordinates for Al-Bayda province, South Yemen. | 这些是也门南部贝达省的座标 |
[52:29] | Good afternoon, Lieutenant Colonel Johns. | 午安 钟斯中校 |
[52:31] | Last time I checked, Langley, we’re not at war with Yemen. | 我不记得我们在与也门打仗 |
[52:35] | While we respect state sovereignty and the rule of law, Colonel, | 中校 我们尊重国家主权和法律 |
[52:39] | we’re regrettably facing a substate adversary | 可惜我们面对的敌人 |
[52:42] | who abides by no rules. | 并非如此 |
[52:44] | Out of necessity, this war on terror has become borderless. | 必要时 反恐战已不受国界限制 |
[52:49] | The target is the Al-Qaeda cell gathered by the market. | 目标是在市集旁聚集的盖达分子 |
[52:57] | We see the crowd. | 我们看见的是群众 |
[53:03] | You want us to kill a crowd? | 你们要我们炸了这些群众 |
[53:05] | Al-Qaeda unsurprisingly, tend to congregate with Al-Qaeda | 盖达成员倾向与其他盖达组织 |
[53:09] | or associated forces. | 或相关组织聚会 |
[53:12] | Consequently, we’ve determined that it is militarily more effective | 所以我们认定 就军事效益来说 |
[53:16] | to eliminate a group than an individual. | 消灭团体比消灭个人有效 |
[53:31] | Does that include the underage boy, sir? | 包括那未成年男孩吗 长官 |
[53:33] | Our analysts see only military age males. | 分析结果只发现役龄男子 |
[53:37] | In our assessment, this Al-Qaeda cell represents an imminent threat. | 以我们的评估 这个盖达组织已构成立即的威胁 |
[53:44] | Permission to prosecute. | 准许执行 |
[53:46] | Please cease recording. | 请停止记录 |
[54:00] | -Laser. -Lasing. | -激光标定 -标定中 |
[54:03] | Master arm on, weapon’s hot. | 主武器开启 武器就绪 |
[54:08] | Three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[54:12] | Rifle. | 发射 |
[54:14] | Missiles away. Time of flight, | 飞弹已发射 飞行时间 |
[54:18] | ten seconds. | 十秒 |
[54:36] | Like fish in a fucking barrel. | 宛如瓮中捉鳖 |
[54:39] | It is a sad fact that war is often asymmetrical. | 战争不公平是可悲的不争事实 |
[54:44] | Please forego damage assessment and exit the airspace. | 请放弃损害评估并离开领空 |
[54:54] | Master arm off, weapon’s safe. | 主武器关闭 武器已保险 |
[54:56] | Laser’s safe. | 激光已保险 |
[55:09] | “Imminent threat”? They couldn’t live any further away from us. | 立即的威胁 他们根本离我们十万八千里远 |
[55:13] | -Poorest fucking place on earth. -Setting the course for Djibouti. | -世上最穷的鸟地方 -设定飞行路线 前往吉布地 |
[55:16] | It depends on your definition of imminent. | 要看你对”立即”的定义是什么 |
[55:20] | Actually, you’re right about that. | 其实 你说得没错 |
[55:23] | -I am? -Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[55:24] | Take a while for that boy to get big enough to hold a Kalashnikov. | 那男孩要长很久才拿得住冲锋枪 |
[55:27] | But no question, we are a regular fucking terrorist factory. | 但毫无疑问 我们才是恐怖分子定期生产工厂 |
[55:31] | Best recruitment tool Al-Qaeda ever had. | 是盖达组织的最好招募工具 |
[55:33] | We can kill them faster than they can make ’em. | 我们干掉他们 比他们生得快 |
[55:35] | Fuck you, Zimmer. You’d better pray they never get drones. | 去你的 齐默 你最好祈祷他们永远没有无人机 |
[55:37] | They’re not gonna waste money on a drone | 他们不会浪费钱制造无人机的 |
[55:39] | when they can strap a bomb to a kid. | 他们可以拿小孩当人肉炸弹 |
[55:41] | Did you know the Times Square bomber was trained in Yemen? | 你知道想炸时代广场的那个人 是在也门受训吗 |
[55:44] | Not very well. It didn’t go off. | 不清楚 炸弹没爆 |
[55:46] | Asshole. | 白痴 |
[55:47] | The reason he tried to blow us up | 他想炸我们就是因为 |
[55:51] | was drone strikes. | 无人机攻击 |
[55:52] | So obviously we should keep on hitting them with drone strikes, right? | 所以显然我们该继续 用无人机攻击他们 是吧 |
[55:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[56:02] | Prepare to hand off. | 准备接手 |
[56:13] | -Hey, man. -Hey, Zack. | -伙计 -扎克 |
[56:22] | Major, we got a customer. | 少校 需要协助 |
[56:25] | -You’re the only available crew. -What is it? | -目前只有你们有空 -什么事 |
[56:29] | Overwatch. One-Six. | 掩护 一至六时 |
[57:00] | Warhorse Six, this is Deadly Four-One. | 战马6 这里是致命4-1 |
[57:04] | Deadly Four-One, | 致命4-1 |
[57:05] | my men need some shuteye. Can you watch our backs? | 我们要休息一下 请帮忙掩护 |
[57:09] | Make sure we don’t get any uninvited guests till 06:00? | 确认6点前没有不速之客 |
[57:14] | That’s an affirmative, Warhorse Six. | 确认 战马6 |
[57:16] | I got fuel for six hours. | 我的燃料可撑六小时 |
[57:21] | There’s nothing close to your position. | 你们的位置附近没有动静 |
[57:24] | Roger that. Nice to hear. | 收到 好消息 |
[57:29] | Sleep tight. | 祝好梦 |
[57:33] | Copy. Out. | 收到 完毕 |
[58:36] | Warhorse Six… | 战马6 |
[58:41] | This is Deadly Four-One. | 这里是致命4-1 |
[58:44] | And this is your wake up call. | 该起床了 |
[58:51] | Roger that, Deadly Four-One. We owe you. | 收到 致命4-1 欠你们一次情 |
[59:14] | Your appointment today… | 你今天的事 |
[59:18] | Was it life or death? | 关系到生死吗 |
[59:22] | Because mine was. | 因为我的任务有 |
[59:27] | That’s cheap. | 讲这话很贱 |
[59:31] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[59:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[59:40] | What was your appointment? | 你有什么约 |
[59:42] | If you must know, I was going to go to a class at the gym. | 你一定得知道的话 我本来要去健身房上课 |
[59:46] | I was trying to stay in shape in case I go back to dancing. | 我想保持身材 免得哪天我得回去跳舞工作 |
[59:50] | Chorus like we talked about. | 像我们之前谈的那种歌舞团 |
[59:54] | I blew 50 bucks not going. | 我没去浪费了一千五百元 |
[59:56] | I’m sorry. I’ll try to make soccer tomorrow. | 对不起 我明天带他去足球赛 |
[59:59] | I will, Molly. | 我会的 莫莉 |
[1:00:05] | I did something good today. | 我今天做了件好事 |
[1:00:10] | You don’t always? | 你不是一直都是吗 |
[1:00:15] | Let me make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[1:00:48] | Prepare to hand off. | 准备换班 |
[1:00:51] | There’s a man in Langley who wants to borrow your plane. | 兰利有人想借你的飞机 |
[1:00:54] | Handing off. | 交接中 |
[1:00:59] | Must be nice, Egan. Hand-picked by the spooks, | 一定很爽 伊根 被情报局挑中 |
[1:01:03] | getting all the plum assignments. | 拿到好差事 |
[1:01:04] | Is that what they are? | 是那样吗 |
[1:01:06] | Better than circling that compound like some two-bit detective on a stakeout. | 好过像低级警察一样一直盘旋监视 |
[1:01:11] | -What’s going on there? -Nothing. That’s the point. | -那边怎么了 -没事 就是这样 |
[1:01:13] | No, no, no. Right there. There. | 不 不 不 那边 那里 |
[1:01:17] | Same guy. | 同一个人 |
[1:01:20] | Yup. | 对 |
[1:01:45] | He’s a bad guy. | 他是坏蛋 |
[1:01:48] | He’s just not our bad guy. | 但不是我们要找的那个坏蛋 |
[1:02:03] | -Good luck. -Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:02:13] | What’s she doing now? | 她在做什么 |
[1:02:17] | She’s going back to work. | 她要回去工作 |
[1:02:29] | Major, we got new co-ords from Langley. | 少校 兰利那里来了新座标 |
[1:02:31] | Sending them to you now. | 正传给你 |
[1:02:38] | You ever seen how beautiful it is in Virginia? | 你们看过维吉尼亚州多漂亮吗 |
[1:02:41] | It’s green. It’s not like here. | 都是绿地 不像这里 |
[1:02:45] | You want to start a family, crime in Virginia is non-existent. | 你会想成家 那里没犯罪问题 |
[1:02:51] | It’s like heaven on earth. | 就像是地球上的天堂 |
[1:03:27] | You want to go somewhere today | 今天想去个地方 |
[1:03:29] | -and do something? -Yeah? | -做点什么 -好啊 |
[1:03:33] | It’s strange. | 很怪吧 |
[1:03:36] | Imagine growing up praying for gray skies. | 想像未长大时祈望着灰色天空 |
[1:03:40] | They hate blue skies because that’s when we fly. | 他们讨厌蓝天 因为这意味着要开飞了 |
[1:03:43] | Gray skies, maybe not. | 天色灰濛濛的 也许就不用 |
[1:03:48] | Let’s do something. | 我们找点事做吧 |
[1:03:51] | Go to the strip… | 去大道走走 |
[1:03:54] | Or dancing? | 或舞厅 |
[1:04:07] | Splash. | 命中 |
[1:04:10] | No, he’s getting away. | 不 他要跑了 |
[1:04:24] | -Grenades. -Withhold ordnance. | -手榴弹 -保持座标 |
[1:04:26] | They’re not grenades, Intelligence Coordinator Zimmer. | 那不是手榴弹 智能分析 齐默 |
[1:04:28] | They’re fucking pomegranates. | 只是石榴 |
[1:04:33] | Thanks for the cover, Cyclops 8. | 多谢掩护 独眼8 |
[1:04:35] | How’s the weather in Vegas? | 赌城天气如何 |
[1:04:37] | Hotter than hell here, Bronco Two. | 比地狱还热 野马2 |
[1:04:40] | Happy to trade places. | 很乐意与你们交换 |
[1:04:45] | Shit! Shit, what was that? | 天哪 那是什么 |
[1:04:47] | LED. He stepped on an IED. | 土制炸弹 他踩到土制炸弹 |
[1:04:50] | Shoot back! Shoot something. | 射回去 随便射 |
[1:06:09] | Hey, it’s Molly. I’m not here. Have a great day. | 嘿 我是莫莉 我不在 祝你今天顺心 |
[1:06:13] | Molly, call me back. | 莫莉 回我电话 |
[1:06:30] | He’s using the fertilizer to grow things. | 他用化肥种东西 |
[1:06:32] | The question is, does he use it to kill things? | 问题是 他会用来杀人吗 |
[1:06:35] | And this is not your usual Afghani cash crop. | 这不是什么阿富汗经济作物 |
[1:06:39] | He’s actually growing something to eat. | 他是真的在种东西来吃 |
[1:06:42] | The traffic to and from the structure | 该建筑物的运输记录 |
[1:06:44] | indicates to us the presence of a bomb factory. | 显示有炸弹工厂存在 |
[1:06:48] | In our judgment, | 依我们研判 |
[1:06:50] | the greater risk is to do nothing. | 不行动的风险更大 |
[1:06:54] | Roger that, Langley. | 收到 兰利 |
[1:06:57] | Major. | 少校 |
[1:07:03] | Major. | 少校 |
[1:07:07] | -Yeah, laser on. -It’s lased, Major. | -是 激光标定 -已标定 少校 |
[1:07:11] | Master arm on, weapon’s hot. | 主武器开启 武器就绪 |
[1:07:14] | Three, two, one, rifle. | 3 2 1 发射 |
[1:07:18] | Missile’s away. Time of flight, 10 seconds. | 飞弹已发射 飞行时间十秒 |
[1:07:35] | Good kill. | 干得好 |
[1:07:50] | -I told you not to wait up. -You drunk? | -我叫你别等 -你醉了 |
[1:07:54] | That’s rich coming from you. | 你还敢说我呢 |
[1:07:56] | Where you been? | 你上哪去了 |
[1:07:59] | I told you I was going out with the girls. | 我说过我跟闺蜜们出去玩 |
[1:08:02] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[1:08:09] | Don’t treat me like a damn fool. | 不要把我当该死的笨蛋 |
[1:08:13] | I saw you today… | 我今天看见你 |
[1:08:16] | …in the truck with Danny. | 跟丹尼在卡车上 |
[1:08:19] | He was trying to work out what’s wrong with the truck. | 他在想办法修好卡车的毛病 |
[1:08:23] | Because you never did. | 因为你都没处理 |
[1:08:26] | Plus I thought it might be fun to blow him. | 而且我觉得吹吹他也无妨 |
[1:08:34] | I left you a message. | 我有留言给你 |
[1:08:36] | My phone died. | 我的手机没电了 |
[1:08:39] | I just got your messages. | 现在才收到 |
[1:08:41] | -Let me see your phone. -No. | -手机给我看 -不要 |
[1:08:50] | Give me your phone. | 手机给我 |
[1:09:02] | Why’d you change your password? | 你为什么改密码 |
[1:09:05] | Because the kids know it | 因为孩子们知道 |
[1:09:07] | and they’re always fucking with my phone. | 他们总是乱玩我的手机 |
[1:09:10] | Give me the new password. | 给我新的密码 |
[1:09:12] | It’s Tommy. | 是汤米 |
[1:09:15] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[1:09:24] | But I’ll change that now. | 但我现在又要改了 |
[1:09:32] | You think I’m having an affair. | 你以为我有外遇 |
[1:09:38] | You know, I… | 你知道吗 我 |
[1:09:39] | I’ve thought about it. | 我想过 |
[1:09:43] | And you know what else, I don’t think it would even be cheating. | 还有 我觉得那根本不算外遇 |
[1:09:46] | Because to cheat on someone, you’d have to be in a relationship. | 因为要外遇 必须保持关系 |
[1:09:50] | And I don’t know that we are anymore. | 我不知道我们之间算什么 |
[1:09:52] | If that’s what helps you. | 如果那样对你有帮助 |
[1:09:54] | Bet that helps. | 就去搞吧 |
[1:09:58] | What is this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:09:59] | I mean, is this really just about you losing a seat in the plane? | 真的跟你不能开飞机有关 |
[1:10:04] | ‘Cause here’s your last piece of truth for the day. | 我告诉你实话吧 |
[1:10:07] | Nobody is gonna put you back in one. | 你回不去了 |
[1:10:14] | But I wasn’t the one that drug you out of the fucking thing, | 害你不能开飞机的不是我 |
[1:10:16] | so taking it out on me isn’t going to help. | 所以对我发脾气没有用 |
[1:10:20] | And you were right about one thing. | 有一件事你说对了 |
[1:10:22] | Yeah, what’s that? | 是吗 什么事 |
[1:10:24] | At least when you were away, you were really away. | 至少你不在的时候 真的不在 |
[1:10:26] | Now you’re here, but fuck it. | 你现在在这里 但是 算了 |
[1:10:31] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[1:10:33] | What is it that you need so bad? What is it that you miss so bad? | 你到底想要什么 到底想念什么 |
[1:10:37] | Combat? You miss the fucking combat? | 战斗吗 你他妈想念战斗 |
[1:10:40] | Hit me. Hit me, you like that. | 打我 打我吧 你最喜欢了 |
[1:10:43] | I hit you one time. Will you stop? | 我只打过一次 你够了 |
[1:10:44] | Come on, you little bitch! Hit me. | 来啊 你这懦夫 打我啊 |
[1:10:45] | -Hit me, little bitch, hit me! -Molly, don’t do that! | -打我 胆小鬼 打我啊 -莫莉 不要这样 |
[1:10:47] | -Hit me! -Molly. Molly! Just stop it, all right. | -打我啊 -住口 好吗 |
[1:10:50] | Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[1:10:57] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:13:05] | Langley, signing Off | 兰利 完毕 |
[1:13:53] | Seriously, dude… | 说真的 老兄 |
[1:13:56] | It’s not like a costume you rent when you wanna get lucky or… | 你租这衣服是为了找乐子 还是 |
[1:15:18] | You look miles away. | 你看起来好遥远 |
[1:15:22] | Seven thousand. | 七千哩远 |
[1:15:28] | You wanna know about my job? | 你想知道我的工作吗 |
[1:15:32] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[1:15:34] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:15:37] | Yesterday, I was flying over a house in South Waziristan. | 我昨天飞过南瓦济里斯坦的房子 |
[1:15:45] | It was night when I started watching | 我开始侦查时是晚上 |
[1:15:46] | but they couldn’t see me even if it was day. | 但就算是白天 他们也看不到我 |
[1:15:52] | It was the house of a Taliban commander. | 那是一个塔利班首领的家 |
[1:15:56] | He wasn’t home. | 他不在家 |
[1:15:59] | Inside his wife and family were sleeping. | 他的老婆和家人在里面睡觉 |
[1:16:02] | When he did come back around dawn, the family was still inside, | 他黄昏时回家了 一家人还在里面 |
[1:16:06] | but I wasn’t sure when I’d get this chance again so… | 但我不确定还有没有下一次机会 |
[1:16:10] | I blew the house up anyway. | 所以 我还是炸了那房子 |
[1:16:21] | And I watched | 而我看着 |
[1:16:24] | as the neighbors started pulling the bodies out. | 邻居开始抬出尸体 |
[1:16:30] | Another one of my jobs is damage assessment, | 我的另一项工作是损害评估 |
[1:16:35] | which is our way of saying counting the dead, | 就是数尸体 |
[1:16:37] | which is not as easy as it sounds. | 听来简单做来不易 |
[1:16:41] | Because a lot of times the bodies are in such small pieces. | 因为通常尸体都变成尸块 |
[1:16:45] | But this time, I knew for sure | 但这次 我很确定地知道 |
[1:16:50] | it was seven. | 有七具 |
[1:16:53] | I watched all morning as these locals cleaned up the mess, | 整个早上我看着当地人清理 |
[1:16:57] | got ready for the funeral. | 准备葬礼 |
[1:17:02] | They like to bury their dead within 24 hours. | 他们习惯在24小时内埋葬死者 |
[1:17:07] | Which is a happy coincidence for me | 对我来说是个幸运的巧合 |
[1:17:10] | because that’s how long I can stay in the air. | 因为我就只能在空中待那么久 |
[1:17:15] | I watched them | 我看着他们 |
[1:17:18] | carry the bodies up a hill to the gravesite. | 抬着尸体上山到墓地去 |
[1:17:22] | I had information that the Taliban commander’s brother | 我得到消息 那塔利班首领的弟弟 |
[1:17:25] | would attend the funeral. | 会参加葬礼 |
[1:17:27] | So, I waited | 所以我等着 |
[1:17:31] | till they were all there | 等到他们全部都到了 |
[1:17:35] | saying their prayers. | 祷告着 |
[1:17:44] | And then I blew them up, too. | 然后我连他们也炸了 |
[1:18:13] | That’s my job. | 那就是我的工作 |
[1:19:27] | Come inside. | 进来吧 |
[1:19:30] | I need you to come inside. | 我要你进来 |
[1:19:34] | Get back in the house. | 回屋子里来 |
[1:19:38] | It’s so beautifully clear when we watch them. | 我们看着天空时 它好美好清澈 |
[1:19:42] | It couldn’t be clearer if I was there. | 在上面时就更清澈了 |
[1:19:47] | You can see everything, the looks on their faces, everything. | 他们的表情 什么都看得见 |
[1:19:53] | Tommy, please. | 汤米 拜托 |
[1:19:58] | Once you see it, | 一旦看见了 |
[1:20:01] | how do you unsee it? | 怎么能视而不见 |
[1:20:06] | You call in sick. | 请病假吧 |
[1:20:08] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[1:20:10] | You shouldn’t be driving a car, let alone… | 你不该开车 更别说 |
[1:20:12] | No, I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[1:20:14] | -No, you can’t go! -I’m okay. | -不 你不能去 -我没事 |
[1:20:16] | -No! -I’m OK. | -不要 -我没事 |
[1:21:09] | -Cutting it close. -Yeah, well, I made it, didn’t I? | -差一点 -反正我到了 不是吗 |
[1:21:13] | -Need some gum, sir? -No. | -需要口香糖吗 长官 -不用 |
[1:21:18] | No, you need some gum, sir. | 不 你真的需要口香糖 长官 |
[1:21:31] | -Starting early. You okay? -Yeah. | -今天太早了 你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:21:34] | Christie can cover for you. | 克利斯提可以帮你代班 |
[1:21:39] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:21:45] | It’s all right. Relax. Sit down. | 没关系 放轻松 坐下 |
[1:21:52] | I know what you’re all thinking. | 我知道你们都在想什么 |
[1:21:56] | After what’s gone on… | 发生这一切之后 |
[1:21:59] | I’ve been doing a little thinking myself, believe it or not. | 我自己也在检讨 不管你信不信 |
[1:22:04] | And not too many of us are in love with the tactics | 我们都不喜欢 |
[1:22:07] | employed by our esteemed colleagues in Langley, Virginia, | 中情局的伟大同事采用的战略 |
[1:22:09] | but let me ask you all a question. | 但我要问你们一个问题 |
[1:22:13] | They kill us and we kill them. | 他们杀我们 所以我们杀他们 |
[1:22:17] | I mean, does anybody here think for a solitary second | 在座各位曾经想过 |
[1:22:21] | that if we stop killing them, they’re gonna stop killing us? | 我们住手 他们就会住手吗 |
[1:22:26] | It’s a vicious cycle, it doesn’t matter who made it vicious. | 这是恶性循环 不管是谁先搞的 |
[1:22:31] | But they aren’t gonna stop, | 他们不会住手 |
[1:22:33] | so we can’t. | 所以我们也不能 |
[1:22:36] | And that’s why I’m gonna sit over Afghanistan and Pakistan, | 所以我要看着阿富汗 巴基斯坦 |
[1:22:40] | Yemen, Somalia, Sacramento-fucking-California, | 也门 索马利亚 加州的沙加缅度 |
[1:22:44] | every day of what’s left of my sorry career | 用我这条烂命的每一天 |
[1:22:47] | if it saves one innocent American life. | 保卫无辜美国人的性命 |
[1:22:50] | ‘Cause I got no idea in hell | 因为我不知道该怎么样 |
[1:22:54] | how to explain to some grieving parents their son or daughter is dead | 对死了儿女的悲痛父母亲解释 |
[1:22:58] | because we thought enough was enough. | 只因为我们觉得够了而收手 |
[1:23:01] | We declared victory and went home. | 宣布胜利而回家 |
[1:23:05] | It never ends, | 战争不会结束 |
[1:23:08] | sir. | 长官 |
[1:23:31] | Prepare for a follow-up. | 准备后续攻击 |
[1:23:54] | What would you like us to hit, sir? | 你要我们打什么 长官 |
[1:24:03] | Why aren’t they responding? | 他们为何没有回应 |
[1:24:07] | Could it be perhaps that they think you’re gonna hit them again, Langley? | 也许他们认为还会有攻击 兰利 |
[1:24:15] | What is it you’d like us to do, Langley? | 你们要我们怎么做 兰利 |
[1:24:18] | If they can wait, so can we. | 如果他们能等 我们也能等 |
[1:24:22] | What’s our loiter time? | 我们能盘旋多长时间 |
[1:24:25] | Eight hours. | 八小时 |
[1:24:27] | Then we wait. | 那我们就等 |
[1:24:52] | All this circling’s making me dizzy, Major. | 这样一直绕让我头好晕 少校 |
[1:24:56] | Can you at least go the other way? | 能不能至少换个方向 |
[1:25:03] | A vehicle approaching from the west. | 西方开来一辆车 |
[1:25:05] | We are identifying the target. | 目标识别中 |
[1:25:11] | Positive ID. Target qualifies. | 身份确认 目标符合 |
[1:25:14] | Permission to prosecute. | 准许攻击 |
[1:25:20] | Should I bother pointing out the non-combatants | 我还需要指出 有非战斗人员吗 |
[1:25:22] | in the impact zone, sir? | 在攻击范围内 |
[1:25:24] | Or should I assume that all collateral damage is proportionate? | 还是我该假设所有连带损害 符合比例相称原则 |
[1:25:29] | Engage immediately. | 立刻执行 |
[1:25:34] | Laser. | 激光标定 |
[1:25:38] | Laser. | 激光标定 |
[1:25:43] | Airman. | 一等兵 |
[1:25:47] | Lasing. | 激光已标定 |
[1:25:49] | Master arm on, weapon’s hot. | 主武器开启 武器就绪 |
[1:25:54] | Three, two… | 三 二 |
[1:26:01] | I’ve lost the link, sir. | 断线了 长官 |
[1:26:03] | Yeah, I’ve lost the link. | 断线了 |
[1:26:05] | Get it back. Reacquire. | 联线 重新锁定 |
[1:26:08] | Reaper in default setting. | 死神处于默认设置中 |
[1:26:10] | Automatic holding pattern. | 自动保持模式 |
[1:26:12] | Attempting to reacquire now. | 尝试重新锁定中 |
[1:26:19] | Link re-established. | 重新联线 |
[1:26:24] | -Shit. -They’ve gotten away. | -见鬼 -他们跑了 |
[1:26:27] | Locate the target. Find them. | 找出目标 找到他们 |
[1:26:32] | There. Strike the truck. | 在那里 炸那辆卡车 |
[1:26:34] | Yes, sir. Which one? | 是 长官 哪一辆 |
[1:26:35] | Hit the truck! | 炸卡车 |
[1:26:37] | -Which one, Langley? -Jesus Christ! | -哪一个 兰利 -老天 |
[1:26:41] | Which truck, sir? | 哪一辆卡车 长官 |
[1:26:47] | Langley, which one? | 兰利 哪一辆 |
[1:26:49] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[1:26:53] | Which one, sir? | 哪一辆 |
[1:26:56] | Which one? | 哪一辆 |
[1:27:01] | Captain Christie, take the controls. | 克利斯提上尉 换班 |
[1:27:10] | Major. | 少校 |
[1:27:14] | Major. | 少校 |
[1:27:28] | You deliberately dropped the link, Major. | 你故意中断联线 少校 |
[1:27:30] | And last time I checked, that’s Article 92. | 我记得没错的话 是第92条 |
[1:27:33] | Failure to comply with a lawful order. | 未遵守合法命令 |
[1:27:37] | -And orders… -Are orders. | -而命令 -不得违抗 |
[1:27:47] | I gotta do something, Tommy. | 我必须做出处置 汤米 |
[1:27:51] | You tied my hands. | 我别无选择 |
[1:27:55] | If I don’t do something, the IT spooks will crawl up the ass | 否则信息部门会从你的操作站 |
[1:27:58] | of your console to work out what we both know you did. | 发现我们都知道你干的事 |
[1:28:02] | And they’ll come down on you a fuck sight harder. | 他们会他妈剥了你的皮 |
[1:28:05] | I gotta do something. | 我得做出处置 |
[1:28:09] | They’re never gonna let it go. | 他们不会放过这件事的 |
[1:28:17] | I guess this is a bad time to bring up getting me back in a plane. | 我想这时候 提回去飞行的事 时机不太对 |
[1:28:49] | Hey, Molly. | 嘿 莫莉 |
[1:28:54] | You know that promotion? | 你知道那个升迁机会 |
[1:28:58] | It got rescinded. | 没了 |
[1:29:00] | I’ve been downgraded to surveillance. | 我被降级去做侦察 |
[1:29:03] | -What’d you do? -More like what I didn’t do. | -你做了什么 -应该是我没做什么 |
[1:29:07] | I’m never gonna fly again. | 我不可能再飞了 |
[1:29:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:29:13] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 是我该抱歉 |
[1:29:15] | Look, this morning, how I left today… | 听我说 今天早上我那样离开 |
[1:29:18] | -Tom my. -Please, Molly. | -汤米 -拜托 莫莉 |
[1:29:19] | Tommy, I have something I have to tell you. | 汤米 我有事要告诉你 |
[1:29:22] | Please, Molly. Listen to me. | 拜托 莫莉 听我说 |
[1:29:25] | Give me a chance, all right? I wanna make this up… | 给我一个机会 让我弥补 |
[1:29:27] | I’m taking the kids to my sister’s in Reno. | 我要带孩子们去雷诺找我姐 |
[1:29:32] | When will you be back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[1:29:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:29:40] | You’re leaving me? | 你要离开我 |
[1:29:45] | You left me first. | 是你先离开我的 |
[1:29:48] | Molly, please. | 莫莉 求求你 |
[1:29:50] | I’m so sorry, Tommy. I’ve got to go. | 真的对不起 汤米 我得走了 |
[1:30:55] | Now I assume you know we don’t fly them | 我想你们知道 我们不会大老远 |
[1:30:57] | all the way there from here in Vegas, | 从赌城把无人机飞过去 |
[1:31:00] | but I guess I shouldn’t assume anything. | 但我就不多做假设 |
[1:31:01] | I got food in my fridge older than most of you. | 我吃过的盐比你们吃过的饭多 |
[1:31:05] | Now, all take-offs and landings occur | 起降都在 |
[1:31:08] | in and around whatever godforsaken place | 在当地周围 |
[1:31:10] | we’re at war with that day. | 我们在那些鸟地方打仗 |
[1:31:25] | -You can’t smoke here. -Yeah, I know. | -这里不能抽烟 -我知道 |
[1:31:36] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[1:31:40] | I heard your wife moved out. | 我听说你太太搬出去了 |
[1:31:45] | Now they’ve stuck you back on Kahili surveillance? | 现在他们又叫你回去侦察 |
[1:31:48] | It’s not your week. | 你这周还真衰 |
[1:31:54] | I wanted to tell you | 我想告诉你 |
[1:31:57] | what happened with you, | 看你这样 |
[1:32:00] | I turned in my wings. | 我申请退役了 |
[1:32:04] | Yeah, can’t make the battlefields and blackjack thing work after all. | 看来战场与赌场没好结果 |
[1:32:17] | So I guess the order… | 所以我想 那条命令 |
[1:32:22] | You know, the one prohibiting officers and enlisted from fraternizing… | 军官与士兵不得亲近 |
[1:32:27] | -Article 15. -…no longer applies. | -第15条 -已经不适用了 |
[1:32:43] | If you change your mind. | 如果你改变心意的话 |
[1:32:46] | The airman part’s a little misleading, but… | 被叫空勤人员或许有点误导 但是 |
[1:32:52] | Make no mistake, I am first class. | 别误会了 我的确是一等兵 |
[1:33:32] | Widen out. | 扩大范围 |
[1:33:39] | Yeah, there’s nothing going on here. | 这里没什么搞头 |
[1:33:42] | Why don’t you two take a break. | 你们俩去休息吧 |
[1:33:45] | I sure could use a break. Thank you, Major. | 我是需要休息 谢谢你 少校 |
[1:33:49] | Go on, Zim. | 去吧 小齐 |
[1:33:51] | You can tell her all about how close you were | 你可以跟她说 你差点就 |
[1:33:53] | to making that elite CT unit at Langley. | 成了中情局反恐精英 |
[1:34:33] | We’re not gonna record anything today. | 今天就不记录了 |
[1:34:40] | I got you. | 就是你 |
[1:34:45] | All right, let’s get a little closer. | 近一点 |
[1:34:51] | Okay, there you are. | 逮到你了 |
[1:34:53] | Going hot. | 武器就绪 |
[1:34:59] | One Minnesota, two Minnesota… | 一只牛 两只牛 |
[1:35:05] | You stay there. Okay, that’s fine. | 留在那里 好 很好 |
[1:35:08] | That’s fine. Just stay put. | 很好 别动 |
[1:35:10] | Three, two, one, rifle. | 3 2 1 发射 |
[1:35:15] | Time of flight, 10 seconds. | 飞行时间十秒 |
[1:35:19] | No, what are you doing? | 不 你在干什么 |
[1:35:21] | No, no, no, go back. Stay back. | 不 不 回去 留在那里 |
[1:35:24] | Get back… | 回去 |
[1:35:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:35:43] | Oh, please. Oh, please. | 喔 拜托 拜托 |
[1:35:48] | Oh, please, please, please, please, please, | 喔 拜托 拜托 |
[1:35:51] | come on, come on, go… | 拜托 |
[1:36:32] | Master arm off, weapon’s safe. | 主武器关闭 武器已保险 |
[1:36:43] | Major Egan? | 伊根少校 |
[1:36:57] | Egan. | 伊根 |
[1:37:02] | Tommy. | 汤米 |