Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Good Boys(好小子们)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Good Boys(好小子们)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:好小子们
英文名称:Good Boys
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] StifflerQ\h\h\h\hPxxxxN\h\h\h\hXnnnner\h\h\h\hyagamilight0404 翻\h译
[01:35] Oh, fuck yeah. 帅呆了
[01:53] Why’s your door closed, Maxie? 你的门怎么关着 小麦
[01:54] Dad, I’m in sixth grade. I need, uh, privacy sometimes. 爸 我六年级了 有时候要保护隐私
[01:57] Oh. Look, I’m heading to the airport. 听着 我要去机场了
[01:59] Be back in two days. 两天后回来
[02:01] Please be nice to your sister, 麻烦对你妹妹好点
[02:03] help your mom, and do not touch the drone. 帮妈妈做点事 别碰无人机
[02:05] – I won’t. Bye. – I’m serious, okay? -不会的 再见 -我认真的好吗
[02:08] – It’s not a toy. It’s for my work. – Yep. -那不是玩具 是我工作用的 -好
[02:09] Safe flight. Bye, Dad. Love you. 一路顺风 爸爸再见 爱你哦
[02:12] Thank you. Hey. Come give me a hug, bud. 谢谢 过来抱一下 小家伙
[02:15] I’ll give you two hugs when you get back. 你回来的时候给你抱两下
[02:21] I get it. 我懂了
[02:24] – Why are you smiling? – Well, you’re just growing up. -你笑什么 -你就是长大了
[02:28] – It’s exciting to me. – It’s not. Stop smiling. -我好激动 -并不是 别笑了
[02:35] I remember bringing you home from the hospital 我还记得那天把你从医院带回来
[02:37] like it was yesterday. 就像是昨天的事
[02:39] Now here you are, sexually masturbating yourself. 现在看看你 都会打飞机了
[02:43] – No, I effing wasn’t! – Hey, it’s cool, fool. -我真没有 -没事 没事的
[02:45] It’s like you got a new toy… The best toy in the world… 就像你有了新玩具 全世界最棒的玩具
[02:48] And you just want to keep playing with it. 你就玩得爱不释手
[02:50] I don’t know. 我不懂
[02:52] I just want you to know I’m proud of you. 我就是要你知道 我为你骄傲
[02:54] Okay, do your thing. I’ll see you later. 好了 你继续吧 回头见
[02:57] Love you. See you in two days. 爱你 两天后见
[02:58] Amy, you are not gonna believe this. 艾米 你绝对不会相信的
[03:10] Yo, guys, check this out. 兄弟们 听我说
[03:12] My babysitter told me everyone in sixth grade gets hand jobs. 我保姆说每个六年级的人都有人帮你手活
[03:15] What’s a hand job? 手活是什么
[03:17] It’s when a girl jerks you off until you “coom.” 就是一个姑娘帮你打飞机 直到”色”
[03:20] And then it’s your job to clean it up. 然后你就要负责清理干净
[03:22] – I don’t think it’s “coom.” – Yeah. -我觉得应该不是”色” -就是
[03:24] C-U-M. “Coom.” 身 寸 “色”
[03:26] Middle school’s way more intense than elementary. 中学会比小学紧张激烈多了
[03:29] If we’re gonna get through this, we need to stick together. 我们要想读完中学 就得团结一致
[03:31] Bean Bag Boys for life. 沙包男孩一辈子
[03:34] Speed bump. 减速带
[03:37] Are your friends jelly you’re dating a college guy? 你朋友嫉妒你交了个上大学的男朋友吗
[03:39] Some of them, I think. 一部分吧
[03:41] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是啊
[03:43] Wait, hey. 等等 干嘛
[03:46] – Can I help you? – Retreat! Retreat! -要帮忙吗 -撤退 撤退
[03:48] Hey, Stranger Things, go fuck yourself! 怪奇物语小屁孩 滚一边去
[03:51] Hurry! Go, go, go! 快点 快走 快走
[03:52] You know those fucking guys? 你认识这些熊孩子吗
[03:55] Ha ha! No one can stop the Turzan of Uzkara. 谁也挡不住乌兹卡拉的图尔赞
[03:58] Lucas, keep it in the case. 卢卡斯 把它放在卡套里
[03:59] Dude, it’s worth 300 bucks. 兄弟 这值三百块呢
[04:02] 600 now. I checked. 现在是六百了 我查过了
[04:04] – $600? – We’re millionaires! -六百块 -我们是百万富翁了
[04:07] Yeah. 没错
[04:08] Do you guys want to maybe go to 你们想不想在明天放学后
[04:09] the skate park tomorrow after school? 去滑板公园玩
[04:11] I know what cocaine is. 我知道可卡因是什么
[04:14] Annabelle, get out of here. 安娜贝尔 快出去
[04:16] Bean Bag Boys only. 这是沙包男孩的会议
[04:17] I heard, at the skate park, 我听说在滑板公园
[04:19] the older kids will make you take drugs. 年纪大点的孩子会逼你吸毒
[04:21] We’ll never do drugs. 我们绝对不会吸毒
[04:22] They destroy lives and communities. 毒品夺人性命 毁人家庭
[04:24] You have no choice. 你们别无选择
[04:26] Mom! 妈
[04:27] Annabelle, don’t antagonize your brother. 安娜贝尔 别去烦你哥哥
[04:30] Come on, go upstairs. Now… Hey. 快点 上楼去 注意点
[04:33] All right, Bean Bag Boys, finish up. 好了 沙包男孩 快点结束了
[04:34] It’s a school night. 明天还要上学
[04:35] Lights out, 8:30. 八点半熄灯
[04:37] What? You said 8:45. 什么 你说好八点四十五的
[04:38] Hey. Finish up. 快点收拾 结束了
[04:41] I don’t think I want to go to the skate park. 我不是很想去滑板公园
[04:44] We’re in sixth grade now. 我们六年纪了
[04:45] We need to start doing sixth-grade things. 我们要开始做点六年级生该做的事了
[04:48] Ooh, you want to see Brixlee, don’t you? 你是想见布莉克斯丽 对吧
[05:14] – Hi. – Oh, my God! -你们好啊 -要死啊
[05:25] This park is fucking lit. 这公园真是酷毙了
[05:30] Yo, guys, the Scooter Squad is here. 快看 滑板车小队也在这里
[05:34] You know who’s really good at burns? 你们知道最会骂人的是谁吗
[05:36] Atticus L. 阿提奎斯·L
[05:37] – He’s so funny. – Atticus L? -他太逗了 -阿提奎斯·L
[05:40] I’d smoke him in a burn war. Right, Max? 骂人我能甩他一条街 对吧 麦克斯
[05:53] So, are you gonna give Brixlee the necklace you made her? 你要把你做的项链给布莉克斯丽吗
[05:57] No, shut up. It’s… I haven’t put it in the kiln yet. 闭嘴 我还没把它放进窑里烤呢
[06:00] You always have an excuse. 你每次都有借口
[06:02] Thor, you never talk to girls. 索尔 绝对别和女生说话
[06:04] Girls are a distraction. 女生们会让你分心
[06:06] Rock of Ages auditions are in two days. 《摇滚年代》还有两天就试音了
[06:09] ♪ And I don’t want to be tied down ♪ ♪ 我可不想受约束 ♪
[06:16] Max, come here. 麦克斯 过来
[06:24] Hey, Taylor. 你好 泰勒
[06:26] People are saying you made Brixlee 大家都说你在美术课上
[06:27] a necklace in art class. 给布莉克斯丽做了条项链
[06:29] Nice try, but I don’t talk about 随你问 不过在完成之前
[06:30] my art projects before they’re finished. 我绝不透露我的美术作品
[06:32] If she had a crush on you, 如果她对你有意思
[06:33] would you admit you had a crush on her? 你会承认你对她有意思吗
[06:36] Does she have a crush on me? 她对我有意思吗
[06:37] I don’t know. I’ve never asked her. 我不知道 我没问过她
[06:41] – See you tomorrow. – Bye. -明天见 -再见
[06:46] Fuck. 该死
[06:50] So, how’d it go, lover boy? 怎么说 小情种
[06:51] Uh, she might know about the necklace. 她可能知道项链的事
[06:54] Veggie lasagne for dinner? 晚饭吃素千层面
[06:57] Everything’s coming up Lucas. 事情全堆在卢卡斯身上
[06:59] I’ll see you guys at school. 明天学校见
[07:00] Bye. Be safe. 再见 注意安全
[07:04] Yo, Scooter Boys. Scooter Boys. Act cool. 滑板车小子 滑板车小子 装酷
[07:06] Act… Act cool. Okay, okay, okay. 装酷 好 好的
[07:10] What’s up, Atticus? 怎么了 阿提奎斯
[07:13] You guys want to see something cool? 你们想看酷炫的东西吗
[07:15] Hell yeah. 行啊
[07:23] What are we up to? What are we doing? 我们要干嘛 什么计划
[07:26] We’re gonna sip a beer. 我们来喝点小酒
[07:30] – Scared? – No. -怕了吗 -没有
[07:32] I’ve had, like, 5,000 sips of beer. 我都喝了大概五千口啤酒了
[07:35] Bitch, please. Soren has the record. Three sips. 得了吧 纪录是索伦的 三口
[07:39] – Three sips? – Three sips. -三口 -三口
[07:52] I’m already feeling something. 劲头有点上来了
[07:56] Delicious. 好喝
[08:09] Careful. It’s hot. 小心点 挺辣的
[08:14] Are you gonna drink it or not? 你喝不喝啊
[08:20] I forgot. I have musical auditions this Friday. 我忘了 这周五我有音乐剧试音
[08:23] They drug-test for beer. 他们会做”啤酒检测”
[08:25] Thor, just admit you’re a scared little-wittle baby. 索尔 你就承认你只是个怕了的小鬼吧
[08:28] No, I’m not. 我才不是
[08:29] Want us to put the beer in a sippy cup for you, Sippy Cup? 要我们把啤酒给你倒进奶瓶吗 奶瓶仔
[08:33] – No. – Sippy Cup. -不要 -奶瓶仔
[08:34] – Amazing burn, Atticus. – It’s not a good burn. -骂得爽 阿提奎斯 -哪里爽了
[08:37] His dad has two DUls and has to take the train to work. 他爸两次酒驾 只能坐火车上班
[08:40] That’s a good burn. 这才叫骂得爽
[08:41] Sippy Cup, sing us a song. 奶瓶仔 给我们唱首歌
[08:43] No. 不要
[08:45] How about “Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Bitch”? 要不然唱”一闪一闪小婊子”
[08:47] Sippy Cup! Sippy Cup! 奶瓶仔 奶瓶仔
[08:50] No, no, guys. He’ll do it. 别 别这样 他会喝的
[08:51] But he just needs more time to think. 但是他需要时间考虑
[08:53] Sippy Cup! Sippy Cup! 奶瓶仔 奶瓶仔
[08:58] Bye. 再见
[09:03] Lasagna and soda? 千层面配汽水
[09:05] Don’t tell my parents you gave me this. 别告诉我爸妈你就给我吃这个
[09:08] This kid is hilarious. 这孩子真逗
[09:11] We’re getting a divorce. 我们要离婚了
[09:14] Wh-What do you mean? 你们是什么意思
[09:16] Okay, okay, I’ll tell you. Everything gonna stay the same. 好了 我来解释 一切都不会变
[09:18] We promise. 我们保证
[09:20] Will we still watch This Is Us together? 我们还会一起看《我们的生活》吗
[09:22] – Of course. That’s our favorite show. – Yes. -当然 那是我们最爱的节目 -对
[09:24] That’s our family show. 那可是我们的家庭节目
[09:25] Except now you’re gonna see it on two different TVs, you know. 只不过现在你得在两台电视上看了
[09:28] In two different houses. 在两个家里
[09:30] So you’re gonna have to watch the episode twice. 所以你要把每集看两次
[09:32] What about Taco Tuesday? 那周二塔可日呢
[09:33] Taco Tuesdays are still going down. 周二塔可日会照常进行
[09:35] Matter of fact, you’re gonna have two Taco Tuesdays, 其实你可以过两次周二塔可日
[09:37] just one on Wednesday now. 就是有一次是在周三
[09:40] – Twice the fun. – Twice the fun, twice the tacos. -两倍快乐 -两倍快乐 两倍塔可
[09:42] Everything’s gonna stay the same, so… 一切都不会变的 所以
[09:45] Me and your mom, you know, we’re still best friends, right? 我和你妈妈还是最好的朋友 对吧
[09:48] Mm-hmm. 大概
[09:50] I mean, it would’ve been nice 作为家庭
[09:51] to have tacos together as a family. 一起吃塔可是很开心
[09:53] But how about this? We could change it to Wing Wednesday… 要不这样 我们可以改成鸡翅周三日
[09:56] ♪ I’m walking on sunshine ♪ ♪ 我走在阳光之下 ♪
[09:57] ♪ Walking on sunshine ♪ ♪ 走在阳光之下 ♪
[10:00] ♪ And don’t it feel good ♪ ♪ 这感觉好不美妙 ♪
[10:05] ♪ Now every time I go for the mailbox ♪ ♪ 我现在每次去邮箱 ♪
[10:08] ♪ Gotta hold myself down ♪ ♪ 都要克制我自己 ♪
[10:14] ♪ ‘Cause I just can’t wait ♪ ♪ 因为我迫不及待 ♪
[10:16] ♪ Till you write me you’re coming around ♪ ♪ 想知道你就要来访 ♪
[10:20] Thor, inspired, voice of an angel, man. 索尔 很不错 真是天使的歌声
[10:22] ♪ I’m walking on sunshine, whoa ♪ ♪ 我走在阳光之下 ♪
[10:30] What are we walking on? 我们走在哪里
[10:31] ♪ I’m walking on sunshine ♪ ♪ 我们走在阳光之下 ♪
[10:33] ♪ Whoa, and don’t it feel good ♪ ♪ 这感觉好不美妙 ♪
[10:37] It does feel good, don’t it? 感觉是很好 对吧
[10:39] – What’s wrong? – That song always makes me sad. -怎么了 -这歌每次都让我想哭
[10:42] Don’t forget, Rock of Ages auditions are tomorrow. 别忘了 明天就是《摇滚年代》试音
[10:46] It’s my favorite musical. 那是我最喜欢的音乐剧
[10:47] I did make some pretty big changes, though, 不过我的确根据我在”好来乌”的经历
[10:49] based on my time in Holly-weird. 做了些巨大的改变
[10:51] I think it’ll really inspire 我觉得它真的会
[10:54] those of you who dare to dream. 激励你们之中敢于梦想的人
[10:56] Sick. 酷炫
[10:58] So, I looked at her, 所以我看着她
[10:59] but she was looking the other direction. 但是她在看其他方向
[11:01] But then she looked at me, 但然后她看向我的时候
[11:03] and I was looking the other direction. 我又往别的方向看了
[11:04] So I think that someday we’re gonna make eye contact. 所以我觉得总有一天我们的眼神会相遇
[11:07] That’s cool. This musical is gonna be lit. 挺好 这音乐剧一定会火
[11:10] Hey, Soren. Look at this. 索伦 快看
[11:13] Sippy Cup is signing up for the musical. 奶瓶仔要报名上音乐剧
[11:17] Singing is for try-hards. 平庸的人才唱歌
[11:21] No, uh, someone signed me up as a joke. 不 是有人把我的名字写上去作弄我
[11:23] I was just crossing it off. See? 我正准备划掉 看见没
[11:26] Yeah, whatever, bitch-tits. 随你怎么说 娘炮
[11:28] Enough. Let’s go. 行了 我们走吧
[11:30] – I have places to be. – Sorry, Soren. -我还有地方要去 -抱歉 索伦
[11:34] Don’t listen to Atticus. His dad doesn’t even pay taxes. 别听阿提奎斯的 他爸都不交税
[11:37] Doesn’t matter what Atticus says. 阿提奎斯说什么根本不重要
[11:39] I’ve been thinking about quitting singing ever since I was young. 我从小时候就总想着放弃唱歌了
[11:43] Come on. We’re gonna miss fish sticks. 快点 我们要错过炸鱼柳了
[11:56] Whoa. That’s the best lunch I’ve ever seen. 哇 这是我见过最棒的午饭
[11:59] Yeah, my parents are being super nice because… 是的 他们对我这么好是因为
[12:03] Because they’re great and… 因为他们人很好而且
[12:06] they’re great, and everything’s good. 他们人很好 一切都很好
[12:11] Ooh, wait. Is that a new earring? 等等 你带了新耳环吗
[12:14] Yes, finally. Thank you for noticing. 终于发现了 谢谢你注意啊
[12:16] – It looks cute on you. – Max, I’m not going for cute. -你带着真可爱 -麦克斯 我才不要可爱
[12:18] I’m going for sexy and hot. 我要性感和火辣
[12:20] Those are the only two things I’m looking for. 这是我人生唯二的追求
[12:23] You like it? It looks infected. 你喜欢它吗 看上去好像感染了
[12:30] Soren’s so cool. 索伦真酷
[12:31] I heard he beat up Derek Bachman 我听说他揍了德里克·巴赫曼
[12:32] and blow-jobbed his sister. 还口了她妹妹
[12:34] He blow-jobbed his own sister? 他口了自己的妹妹吗
[12:36] No, he blow-jobbed Derek’s sister. 不 是他口了德里克的妹妹
[12:39] Fucking legend. 真他妈牛逼
[12:49] I think Soren’s calling me. 我觉得索伦在叫我
[13:01] – Sup? – Sup? -怎样 -怎样
[13:04] I heard you sipped a beer like a fucking champ. 我听说你他妈像冠军一样喝了一大杯啤酒
[13:06] Yeah, I took a pretty big sip, actually. 是的 我其实喝了超大一口
[13:08] Cool. I’m having a party tomorrow night. 酷 我明天晚上在家里有个派对
[13:10] All these fools are coming. 这群傻瓜都会来
[13:13] You in? 你来吗
[13:15] You should come. Trust me. 你应该来的 相信我
[13:19] Yeah, I’ll come, but, you know, I’ll have to ask my mom. 是的 我会来的 就是我得先问我妈妈
[13:24] Also, gonna be a kissing party. 还有 这是个接吻派对
[13:32] You’ve French-kissed girls before, right? 你和女孩法式热吻过 对吧
[13:34] Yeah. 当然了
[13:36] Of course. 亲过
[13:37] Where? 亲的哪里
[13:42] Their mouths? 嘴吗
[13:44] Yeah, dawg. 不错 兄弟
[13:47] He’s not gonna start sitting with the popular kids, is he? 他不会以后就跟受欢迎的孩子坐一起了吧
[13:50] No. If anyone should be over there, it’s me. 不 如果有人能坐那里的话 也该是我
[13:55] We heard kids were calling you Sippy Cup, 我听小孩都叫你奶瓶仔
[13:56] and we just wanted to let you know 我们想告诉你
[13:58] you can always call on the Student 你任何时候都可以向
[14:00] Coalition Against Bullying for protection. 反霸凌学生联盟寻求保护
[14:02] Does this look like a sippy cup? 这看起来像奶瓶吗
[14:04] No, it’s a fucking juice box. 不 这他妈是一个果汁盒
[14:07] ‘Cause I’m not a fucking child. 因为我他妈不是小屁孩了
[14:09] That’s so rude. 太粗鲁了
[14:10] Wait. Can I bring Thor and Lucas? 等等 我能带上索尔和卢卡斯吗
[14:16] So random. 他们太普通了吧
[14:17] No, they’re cool. 不 他们很酷
[14:19] I’m trying to keep it half girls, half guys. 我要控制女生人数和男生人数一样
[14:21] You feel me, dawg? 懂了吗 兄弟
[14:22] I feel you, dawg, but… 我懂 兄弟 但是
[14:24] they’re my best friends. 他们是我最好的朋友
[14:26] We do everything together. We’re the Bean Bag Boys. 我们什么事情都一起做 我们是沙包男孩
[14:29] That’s a dope-ass name. 这名字真傻逼
[14:31] Fuck it. Bring ’em. 不管了 带上他们吧
[14:34] I ride or die for my squad, too. 我也会为兄弟两肋插刀
[14:36] Let me know what your mom says, dawg. 告诉我你妈妈怎么说 兄弟
[14:37] Okay. Bye, dawg. Bye, dawgs. 好的 再见 兄弟 再见 兄弟们
[14:42] So? 怎么说
[14:43] Soren just invited us to his party tomorrow. 索伦刚才邀请我们去他的派对
[14:45] Soren? Yeah. 索伦吗 是的
[14:47] He said my name? He said “Thor”? 他说了我名字 他说了索尔吗
[14:50] – Pretty much. – Sweet. -差不多吧 -太好了
[14:53] There’s also gonna be girls there. You know what that means? 女孩也会去 你知道这意味着什么吗
[14:55] – Drama. – Kissing. -撕逼 -是接吻
[15:01] So, do you guys know how to kiss? 你们两个知道怎么接吻吗
[15:05] – I have no fucking clue. – No. -我他妈完全不懂 -不知道
[15:07] No, not at all. 完全不懂
[15:10] Type “kissing.” 输入”接吻”
[15:11] Ooh. No, no, no. “Boobs.” 不不不 输入”奶子”
[15:15] “Breast cancer research.” “How to find a bra that fits.” “乳腺癌研究”“怎样找到合身的胸罩”
[15:19] I have an idea. 我有主意了
[15:29] “Are you 18 or older?” “您是否已满18岁”
[15:31] I’m gonna click “yes.” 我要点击”是”
[15:32] We’re not 18 or older. 我们没有18岁
[15:34] This could go on our permanent record. 这记录会跟随我们一辈子
[15:38] I’m your stepmother. 我是你的后妈
[15:39] You are not supposed to be looking at me in the shower. 你不能在我洗澡时偷看我
[15:41] Don’t tell my dad. He made me quit the sports team. 别告诉我爸爸 他逼我退出了运动队
[15:43] Get up. Get up. 起来 起来
[15:45] He’s in trouble. 他遇上麻烦了
[15:47] You deserve a punishment. 你必须接受惩罚
[15:49] Pull down your shorts. 把短裤脱下来
[15:50] Is that what happens when you get a stepmom? 有了后妈就会发生这种事吗
[15:54] Ew. 好恶心
[15:56] No way that’s gonna fit in there. 这么大不可能放进去
[15:58] Get out of there, girl! 快逃啊 女孩
[15:59] Where did his hand go? 他手放哪去了
[16:01] Ew! Oh, my God! 好恶心 天哪
[16:05] Nobody even kissed. 都没有人接吻
[16:08] Yeah, not on their mouths, at least. 是啊 至少亲的不是嘴唇
[16:11] My parents have a CPR doll. 我父母有个心脏复苏娃娃
[16:13] We can go practice kissing on that. 我们可以用她练习接吻
[16:15] Come on. 快来
[16:23] This is a really pretty CPR doll. 这个心脏复苏娃娃真好看
[16:27] I guess I’ll go first. 那就我先来吧
[16:33] Stop. What are you doing? 住手 你在干什么
[16:36] Kissing her. 亲她
[16:37] You can’t kiss someone without their permission. 你不能不经允许就亲别人
[16:39] Remember from assembly? 忘记学校集会上说的了吗
[16:41] Pretend it’s Brixlee. 把它当成布莉克斯丽
[16:42] – Try to be a gentleman. – Okay. -尽量绅士一点 -好啦
[16:44] Brixlee, can I kiss you? 布莉克斯丽 我可以亲你吗
[16:47] Why? 为什么
[16:48] – Why? – Yeah. -为什么 -是的
[16:50] What do you like about me? 你喜欢我哪一点
[16:54] You’re sweet. You smell good. 你人很好 闻起来很香
[16:57] You’re smart, too. 而且还很聪明
[16:58] You always push Henry in his wheelchair 你总是帮亨利推轮椅
[17:00] even though he’s super mean. 尽管他超级刻薄
[17:01] And just when I think I’ve got you figured out, 当我以为你对我的爱意心知肚明时
[17:04] you go ahead and start skateboarding. 你却转头去滑滑板了
[17:05] I consent. 我愿意
[17:16] – How was it? – Sticky. -感觉怎么样 -黏黏的
[17:21] Why does she have hair in her mouth? 为什么她嘴里有头发
[17:23] You know what? This isn’t teaching us anything. 算了 这东西什么都教不了我们
[17:25] We need to see real people kissing. 我们要看真人接吻
[17:27] That’s the only way to know if we’re doing it right. 只有这样我们才能知道自己做得对不对
[17:29] My neighbor is a total nymphomaniac. 我的邻居是个彻头彻尾的色情狂
[17:32] Her boyfriend’s always over. 她男朋友总来她家
[17:34] She starts fires? 她喜欢放火吗
[17:35] No, that’s a pyromaniac. She’s a nymphomaniac. 不 那是纵火狂 她是色情狂
[17:39] Someone who has sex on land and sea. 她在地上和海里做爱
[17:41] Seriously? 真的吗
[17:45] Okay, I was gonna wait till tomorrow to surprise you, 我本来想等到明天再给你惊喜的
[17:47] but can I just tell you? 但我能现在说吗
[17:48] – Nah, I’m good. – No, you want to know. -不用了 我很好 -不 你会想知道的
[17:51] I can barely see anything. 我什么都看不见
[17:53] I know we haven’t been hanging out much 我知道自从我遇见了本吉
[17:54] ever since I met Benji, but I want to make it up to you. 我们就很久没有一起玩了 但我想弥补你
[17:57] So, tomorrow, I’m skipping school, 明天我会翘掉学校的课
[17:59] and we’re driving to the city to see Kendrick Lamar. 然后我们开车到城里看肯德里克·拉马尔
[18:01] – Shut up! – And we’re gonna do Molly. -不会吧 -我们还会来点莫莉
[18:03] -You thought of everything. – Of course I fucking have. -你安排好了一切 -当然了
[18:05] It’s gonna be amazing. 我们明天将会玩得超开心
[18:07] Remix! 两位美女
[18:10] Well, Benji got us the Molly. 是本吉搞到的莫莉
[18:12] – Benjamin. – Oh, thank you! -本杰明 -谢谢
[18:15] Look. 看
[18:17] This isn’t working. Maybe we could go climb a tree. 这样没用 也许我们应该去爬树
[18:20] No, they’d see us. 不行 他们会看到我们的
[18:22] No, I just meant let’s go climb a tree. 不 我是说我们别看了 还是爬树去吧
[18:23] Dude, wait. I know a way we can see them kiss. 兄弟 等等 我知道看他们接吻的办法了
[18:35] I can’t. 我做不到
[18:37] It has a camera. We could see everything. 它自带摄影头 我们什么都看得见
[18:39] We can learn technique. 我们能学到真正的技术
[18:41] It’s for his dad’s work. It’s not a toy. 这是他爸爸工作用的 这不是玩具
[18:44] Of course it’s a toy. They sell it at toy stores. 这当然是玩具了 是在玩具店卖的
[18:46] My uncle flew a drone for the Army, 我的叔叔原来在军队开无人机
[18:48] and now he yells in his sleep and has crazy diarrhea. 现在他睡觉时会喊叫而且疯狂腹泻
[18:52] It’s messed up that he even keeps it in the house. 他把无人机放家里就够糟的了
[18:54] You have to walk by it every day. 你每天都要从旁边经过
[18:56] – He’s torturing you. – It’s true. -他是在折磨你 -你说得对
[18:58] It’s like when your cousin walks around in a bikini 就像你表妹穿比基尼在你身边走来走去
[18:59] and she taunts you. 还嘲笑你
[19:01] If he finds out, you’ll be grounded. 如果他发现了 你会被禁足的
[19:03] You won’t be able to go to Soren’s. 你就没法去索伦的派对了
[19:04] And even worse, you’ll lose your father’s trust. 更糟糕的是 你会失去父亲的信任
[19:07] That’s true, too. 你说得也对
[19:08] She’ll love you for who you are. 她会爱上你的本质
[19:10] Yeah, a shitty kisser. 是啊 吻技烂得一批
[19:11] Remember the porn from earlier? 还记得之前看的黄片吗
[19:13] That guy didn’t even know how to kiss. 那个男的都不知道怎么接吻
[19:14] He was just licking that woman’s asshole. 只是在舔那个女的的屁眼
[19:16] – You want to kiss an asshole, Max? – No. -你也想亲屁眼吗 麦克斯 -不
[19:19] Max, don’t listen to him. 麦克斯 别听他的
[19:20] He just wants to go because he’s obsessed with popular boys. 他想去是因为他痴迷于受欢迎的男孩
[19:23] Believe me, Max. You don’t want to go to Soren’s 相信我 麦克斯 不知道怎么接吻
[19:25] not knowing how to kiss. 你不会想去索伦的派对的
[19:33] So, tomorrow, after you get some girl time, 那么 明天和闺蜜玩尽兴后
[19:35] why don’t you come over for some man time? 不如过来和你的男人尽性吧
[19:38] No, I told you I’m hanging out with Lily this weekend. 不 我跟你说了这个周末要和莉莉出去玩
[19:40] Yeah, it’s just… You know, it’s hard for me not to see you, 是啊 只是你不在的时候我很煎熬
[19:43] ’cause you’re my best friend. 因为你是我最好的朋友
[19:45] But Lily’s my best friend. 但莉莉才是我最好的朋友
[19:47] Yeah, I get it. Totally, totally get it. 好的 我懂了 完完全全懂了
[19:51] I’ll probably just hang out with my ex, Margaret. 或许我应该约我前女友玛格丽特
[19:54] Are you trying to make me jealous? 你是想让我嫉妒吗
[19:56] Uh, no. Why? Are you jealous? 不 怎么了 你嫉妒了吗
[20:00] Yeah, this isn’t working out. 这样做没有用的
[20:02] I know. You’re not hot enough to be acting like this, 我懂 你是什么货色 哪有资格对我甩脸色
[20:04] so the next time you’re wondering where all the nice guys went, 下一次在你想好男人都去哪了的时候
[20:07] just remember that you let one walk right out the door. 记得你在这里放走了一个
[20:14] What? 什么
[20:15] I didn’t say anything. 我什么都没说
[20:17] I never want to see you again. 我再也不想见你了
[20:22] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[20:26] Wait, where’d the guy go? 等等 那个男的去哪了
[20:27] Who cares? The girls just hugged. 管他呢 女孩们抱在一起了
[20:29] They are definitely gonna kiss. 她们绝对要亲嘴
[20:31] We might need to get closer. 我们得再飞近一点
[20:33] Do you hear that? 听见什么声音了吗
[20:36] What is that? 那是什么
[20:38] It’s fucking spying on us. 妈的 它在监视我们
[20:40] – All right, it’s my turn to fly. – Give it! -好了 该我飞了 -还给我
[20:43] – I just want to buzz ’em. – No! -我只是想玩玩 -不
[20:45] You’re gonna break it. 你会把它弄坏的
[20:46] You want it? Fine! 你想要吗 给你
[20:49] Shit! 靠
[20:55] Oh! No! 不
[20:57] – Shit! What the hell, Thor? – That was both of our faults. -该死 搞什么 索尔 -我们俩都有错
[21:01] Dad’s gonna kill me. What do I do now? 我爸要杀了我的 我该怎么办
[21:05] Whoa! What the hell? 你干什么
[21:06] We say there was a break-in. 我们就说有人私闯民宅
[21:08] They trashed the place and took the drone. 他们把东西都砸了 还拿了无人机
[21:10] That’s the most stupid fucking idea I’ve ever heard! 这是我这辈子听过的最蠢的点子
[21:12] Guys, guys. All we have to do is 大伙们 我们只需要
[21:14] just go over there and tell the truth. 到隔壁说出实情
[21:16] Then God will be on our side. 上帝会站在我们这边的
[21:25] Hey. Can I help you? 需要帮忙吗
[21:27] Uh, I hope so, madam. 是的 女士
[21:28] We were using our drone to follow a family of turtles, 我们在用无人机跟踪一群乌龟
[21:31] and we thought it might have crashed in your backyard. 我觉得我们可能坠毁在你家后院了
[21:33] Oh, yeah, yeah, it’s here. Come on in. 是的没错 在这里 进来吧
[21:41] – So, you guys like turtles? – Yeah. -所以你们喜欢乌龟吗 -是的
[21:43] – That’s awesome. – Time’s up, motherfuckers. -真不错 -时间到了 小混蛋们
[21:46] Shit! It’s a trap. 糟糕 是陷阱
[21:47] You think I give a fuck about turtles? 你们觉得我在乎什么乌龟吗
[21:49] We’re sorry. We just wanted to learn how to kiss. 对不起 我们只想学学如何接吻
[21:51] Lucas, it’s none of their business. 卢卡斯 这关她们什么事
[21:53] We should have just told the truth. 我们应该说实话的
[21:55] We’re going to a kissing party, 我们想去一个接吻派对
[21:56] and none of us have ever kissed, and we’re scared. 我们都没接过吻 所以很害怕
[21:58] Goddamn it, Lucas. 该死 卢卡斯
[22:00] I’ve had sex before, but I’ve never kissed a girl. 我有过性生活 但从来没有亲过女孩
[22:04] Just go online and type in “how to kiss.” 上网查查”如何接吻”不就好了
[22:06] That’s what everyone does. 所有人都这样的
[22:10] It’s very easy. 很简单的
[22:11] Look, can we please have the drone back? 请问我们能拿回无人机了吗
[22:13] It’s a BD Rolling Thunder. It’s my dad’s. 是BD滚雷无人机 是我爸的
[22:15] He needs it for work. Can I please have it back? 他工作要用的 请问我能拿回来吗
[22:17] – I really need it. Please. – I don’t think so. -我真的需要它 拜托了 -我可不觉得
[22:20] If you don’t give it back, 如果你不把它还给我
[22:21] I’ll tell my dad you stole it. 我就和我爸说是你偷的
[22:22] And I’ll tell him that you’re a pervert. 我还会和他说你是个变态
[22:24] We’ll tell the whole school. 我们要告诉学校里所有人
[22:25] This is sensual harassment. 这是幸[性]骚扰
[22:26] We’ll tell everyone that you’re a misogynist. 我们会告诉所有人你讨厌女生
[22:29] I never massaged anyone. 我从来没给别人做过按摩[misogynist音近massage]
[22:32] This is what happens when you don’t respect women. 这就是你不尊重女性的下场
[22:35] I respect women. My mom’s my best friend. 我尊重女性的 我妈是我最好的朋友
[22:38] What about me? 那我呢
[22:40] Oh, God, I’m so fucked. My dad’s gonna kill me. 天呐 我完蛋了 我爸要杀了我的
[22:44] You had to snoop on them. You’re such a feminist. 你得去窥探一下她们 你真是女权主义
[22:47] I’m not a feminist. I love women. 我才不是女权主义 我爱女人
[22:49] And my parents are definitely gonna call your guys’ parents. 而且我爸妈肯定会打电话告诉你们爸妈
[22:52] We’re all gonna get grounded. 我们都会被禁足的
[22:53] Forget Soren’s party. We’re fucked. 别管索伦的派对了 我们完了
[22:55] Why are you smiling? This is actually your fault. 你笑什么 这都是你的错
[22:58] This is leverage. 这就是我们的筹码
[23:05] Oh. Bingo. 太棒了
[23:08] – What is it? – I have no idea. -这是啥 -我也不知道
[23:10] That’s a tampon. 这是个卫生棉条
[23:12] What’s it for? 干啥用的
[23:13] Girls shove it up their buttholes 女生把它塞到屁眼里
[23:14] to stop babies from coming out. 宝宝就不会掉出来了
[23:15] An eighth-grader told me that. 一个八年级的人告诉我的
[23:18] The human body is truly a mystery. 人体真是神秘
[23:22] Can’t believe they still eat chewables. 不敢相信她们还在吃咀嚼片
[23:23] The gummies are so much better. 软糖好吃多了
[23:25] I like the chewables. I want one. 我喜欢咀嚼片 给我一个
[23:40] Fucking childproof bullshit! 该死的防童设计
[23:42] Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor! 索尔 索尔 索尔 索尔 索尔 索尔
[23:53] It’s the girls. 是那几个女孩
[23:56] – Hello? – You took my bag. -哪位 -你们拿了我的包
[23:57] It has my license, my phone. 里面有我的驾照 手机
[24:00] Bring it back right now. 立刻给我拿回来
[24:02] Fuck that noise. I want my drone back. 去你的吧 把我的无人机还回来
[24:04] I got this. I got this, I got this. 我来 我来 我来
[24:06] What did you just say, you little bitch? 你刚刚说什么 小混蛋
[24:08] I’ll take a shit down your throat. 我要喂你吃屎
[24:11] Why are you talking like that? 你为什么这样说话
[24:13] Hannah, I have a little brother. 汉娜 我有个弟弟
[24:15] – You’re supposed to scare them. – Well, you scared me. -你就得吓吓他们 -你吓到我了
[24:17] Listen, we were just trying to teach you a lesson. 听好 我们只想给你们个教训
[24:20] I promise you we were gonna give the drone back. 我保证我们会把无人机还给你们
[24:23] No way. They could trick us again. 不可能 他们肯定又在耍我们
[24:25] Or overpower us. 或者压倒我们
[24:27] Oh, my God. What if they take the Molly? 天呐 他们要是吃了莫莉怎么办
[24:29] Then we wouldn’t be able to take it. 他们不能吃的
[24:31] No, they’re children. They would die. 不行 他们还是小孩 会死的
[24:35] This is Max from earlier. 我是之前的麦克斯
[24:37] Meet us at the playground across from John Adams 明天早上七点四十分
[24:40] tomorrow at 7:40 am. 约翰·亚当斯对面的操场见
[24:42] Bring the drone, and don’t fuck with the Bean Bag Boys. 带上无人机 别惹沙包男孩
[24:47] That was tough. Very tough. 很强硬 非常强硬
[24:49] I kind of got a boner talking to those girls. 和她们讲话我都有点硬了
[24:51] We’re still on the phone. 电话还没挂呢
[24:52] – Shit! Fuck, fuck. – What the shit? -糟糕 该死 该死 -搞什么
[24:58] Six, seven, eight, nine, ten, 六 七 八 九 十
[25:01] eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen 十一 十二 十三 十四 十五
[25:24] Don’t come any closer. 别再靠近了
[25:27] – Why? – ‘Cause you could overpower us. -为什么 -你要压倒我们的
[25:30] So, put the drone on the slide, and count back from a hundred, 把无人机放到滑梯上 倒数一百
[25:33] and close your eyes. 然后闭上眼睛
[25:35] And don’t try anything funny. 别想耍什么花招
[25:37] There are witnesses. 这儿都是目击证人
[25:39] Okay, we have a long drive ahead of us, 好了 我们还要开很久的车
[25:41] so give us the bag or I will hurt you. 把包给我们 不然我们就揍你了
[25:43] Do not test me. 不要挑战我
[25:44] Threats will get you nowhere, peasant. 威胁是不管用的 村妇
[25:46] Just give us the fucking Molly! 把该死的莫莉还给我们
[25:48] Okay. Who’s Molly? ‘Cause she’s not with us. 谁是莫莉 她没和我们一起
[25:51] Guys. 大伙儿
[25:53] Molly is a sex drug. Dateline did an expose on it. 莫莉是性药物 《日界线》曝光报道过的
[25:58] You had us bring drugs to a fucking playground? 你们竟然让我们把毒品带来操场
[26:01] There are children here! 这里还有小孩呢
[26:03] – Shit. – It’s okay. -糟糕 -没事
[26:05] I know what to do. 我知道该怎么办
[26:07] We’re making a citizen’s arrest! 我们要对你们进行公民逮捕
[26:09] You’re both under arrest! 你们俩都被捕了
[26:10] – Get on the ground! – Sweet Jesus. -趴下 -老天啊
[26:11] – Up, up, up! – Stay still! -举手 举手 举手 -不许动
[26:13] Hands up! Hands up! Stay still! 把手举起来 手举起来 不许动
[26:15] Get down now! Get down now! 趴下 现在趴下
[26:18] Did you just reload your fake gun? 你刚刚是给假枪上膛了吗
[26:20] – Are you mocking me? – Put your hands up! -你是在嘲讽我吗 -举起手来
[26:21] Are you mocking me? 你是在嘲讽我吗
[26:22] Anything will be used against you 你所说的都会成为
[26:24] – that you say. – In court. -呈堂证供 -在法院里
[26:26] You know, you’re the one holding drugs, 你们才是持有毒品的人
[26:27] so why don’t I do a citizen’s arrest on you? 我为什么不对你们进行公民逮捕呢
[26:30] Fuck. 该死
[26:31] Time-out, crackheads. 中场暂停 傻蛋们
[26:33] Oh, my God. 天呐
[26:35] Deal’s off. We can’t let them put drugs back on the street. 取消交易 我们不能让她们把毒品流向街头
[26:38] Look at those dirty fucking junkies. 看看那些脏兮兮的瘾君子
[26:40] Their lives are already ruined. 他们的生活早就被毁了
[26:42] Let’s just give them the drugs and get the drone. 我们就把毒品给她们 把无人机拿回来
[26:46] Maybe there’s a way we can protect our community 也许我们可以保护我们的社区
[26:49] and get the drone back. 并且把无人机拿回来
[26:51] Stall them. 拖住她们
[26:52] So, what do you plan to do with those drugs, huh? 那 你们想拿毒品做什么
[26:56] Take ’em and feel amazing. 吃下去 那种感觉棒极了
[26:58] They’re addicts. 她们是瘾君子
[27:00] Yeah. 是啊
[27:02] So, you been drugging your whole life? 所以 你们这辈子都在吸毒吗
[27:04] – Uh-huh. – Err’day. -是啊 -每天都吸
[27:06] Oh. Nice. 不错
[27:08] What’s he doing? Hey. 他干嘛呢
[27:12] – Yes! Yes! – It’s working! -棒 棒 -有用了
[27:13] It’s working! Yes! 起效了 太棒了
[27:15] Fly it to the school! 把它飞到学校去
[27:17] You’re heading for the trees! Watch out! 要撞树上了 小心
[27:19] We’re gonna make it! We’re gonna make it! 我们能行的 我们能行的
[27:25] Fuck! 该死
[27:31] Those girls are lucky I didn’t kick their asses. 我没打爆她们 算她们走运
[27:34] Oh, no! They found us! 不 她们发现我们了
[27:36] Oh, shit. They’re on school property. 糟糕 她们在学校范围内了
[27:39] They don’t care. They’re tweaking. 她们不在乎 她们脑子不正常
[27:43] You know who we need? 你知道我们需要谁吗
[27:45] – No, don’t say it. – We’ll look like losers. -不 别说出来 -看起来像废物一样
[27:47] – Don’t say it. Don’t say it. – SCAB! -别说出来 别说出来 -反霸凌学生联盟
[27:50] – Shut up. Zip it. – Lucas, shut up. -闭嘴 别说了 -卢卡斯 闭嘴
[27:51] – SCAB! – What is that? -反霸凌学生联盟 -那是什么
[27:53] There’s three boys in danger! 三个男孩身处险境
[27:54] We’re scared! SCAB, help us! 我们好害怕 反霸凌学生联盟 帮帮我们
[27:57] We’re okay. 我们没事
[27:59] We’re not scared. We’re… We’re fine. 我们没有害怕 我们 我们挺好的
[28:01] Just walking into school. 正要去学校
[28:03] – Average day. – Jesus Christ. -就是普通的一天 -老天爷
[28:04] Bullying is wack. Get on the right track. 霸凌不好 回归正道
[28:07] Bullying is wack. 霸凌不好
[28:09] Get on the right track. 回归正道
[28:11] Bullying is wack. 霸凌不好
[28:14] Get on the right track. 回归正道
[28:17] Bullying is wack. 霸凌不好
[28:26] When you attack one of us, you attack all of us. 你欺负我们一个人 就欺负了我们所有人
[28:29] Your weakness gives us strength. 你们的弱点给我们力量
[28:31] Well, those kids stole my bag. 那些小孩偷了我的包
[28:32] Not today, bully! 今天不行 恶霸
[28:33] Not today. 今天不行
[28:37] – What the fuck? – Bullying is wack. -什么鬼 -霸凌不好
[28:38] Get on the right track. 回归正道
[28:40] This is the best day of my life. 这是我人生中最棒的一天
[28:42] Get on the right track. 回归正道
[28:44] Don’t worry, we’ll find them later. 别担心 我们以后再找他们
[28:49] SCAB just tagged us on Instagram. 反霸凌学生联盟在Instagram上标注了我们
[28:52] First Sippy Cup, and now this? 先是小奶瓶 然后又来这个
[28:54] I’m two weeks into sixth grade, I’m already a social piranha. 我刚上六年级两周 我的形象已经毁了
[28:56] Guys, my dad gets back at 5:00. 各位 我爸五点回来
[28:59] If we don’t get a new drone by then, 如果到时候我们还没搞到新无人机
[29:01] I’m grounded. 我就要被禁足了
[29:01] Which means we’re all grounded, which means no party, 这意味着我们都要被禁足 没有派对
[29:04] which means no Brixlee. 意味着没有布莉克斯丽
[29:05] Sippy cup for life. 小奶瓶的事永远过不去了
[29:07] No Brixlee, no friends, no hope, 没有布莉克斯丽 没有朋友 没有希望
[29:10] parents fighting, trapped in our rooms, 父母打架 困在房间
[29:13] all alone, two Taco Tuesdays. 孤独一人 两个周二塔可日
[29:17] So, Max, what are we gonna do? 麦克斯 我们该怎么办
[29:22] We’re gonna ditch school and get a new drone. 我们要翘课去搞新的无人机
[29:24] Stop thinking with your big old dick, Max. 别用下体思考问题了 麦克斯
[29:27] That could go on our permanent record. 这样可能会被永久记过的
[29:29] Max’s big old dick is pointing us in the right direction. 麦克斯的下体想的没错
[29:31] Thank you. If anyone else kisses Brixlee, I’ll die. 谢谢 如果有别人亲了布莉克斯丽 我会死的
[29:34] Wait, what? Here’s the plan. 等等 什么 计划是这样的
[29:36] I’m gonna bring a beer to Soren’s, 我会带瓶啤酒去索伦家
[29:38] and I’m gonna sip that beer so everyone will know… 我会喝一小口 这样大家就都知道
[29:40] That you’re an alcoholic. 你是个酒鬼
[29:42] – That would be great. – Guys. -那就太棒了 -各位
[29:43] The only place around here that has one 这附近唯一有啤酒卖的店
[29:45] is at North Point Galleria. 在北角广场
[29:46] That’s four miles away. 离这儿有六公里多
[29:48] Four miles? How the fuck are we getting four miles? 六公里多 我们要怎么去
[29:52] You have Uber. 你不是有优步吗
[29:53] No, it goes directly to my mom’s phone. 不行 这个直接连到我妈的手机上
[29:54] She’ll know. 她会知道的
[29:56] Then we bike. 那我们就骑车去
[29:57] Where are you even gonna get the money for a new drone? 你哪来的钱买新的无人机
[30:02] – What? – You know. -怎么了 -你知道的
[30:04] Our Turzan of Uzkara card? No way! 我们那张乌兹卡拉的图尔赞卡 没门儿
[30:08] You said everyone wants to buy it. 你说过所有人都想买这张卡
[30:10] We got it together. 我们是一起得到它的
[30:12] And we’re gonna sell it together, as friends. 作为朋友 我们也会一起卖了它
[30:14] Come on, Lucas. Bean Bag Boys do everything together. 来吧 卢卡斯 沙包男孩一起行动
[30:19] Okay. Guess that makes sense. 好吧 这倒也是
[30:22] Yes! Lucas! Yes! 好耶 卢卡斯 真好
[30:24] Bean Bag Boys for life. 沙包男孩万岁
[30:26] We’re being so bad. 我们太坏了
[30:29] ♪ We’re bad, we’re so bad ♪ ♪ 我们很坏 太坏了 ♪
[30:32] ♪ We’re bad, we’re so bad ♪ ♪ 我们很坏 太坏了 ♪
[30:53] I need to get rid of these drugs. 我要扔掉这些药
[30:54] What are you doing? 你要干什么
[30:55] Getting rid of the drugs! 扔了这些药
[30:56] I’m just gonna throw them in the stream. 我刚想把它扔到河里
[30:59] It can contaminate the water. 会污染河水的
[31:00] Well, then we can throw it in the forest. 那就把它扔到森林里吧
[31:02] It’s a sex drug. 这是性药物
[31:03] What if a fox eats it and tries to fuck a squirrel? 要是一只狐狸吃了想上一只松鼠怎么办
[31:06] It’ll kill him. 那会要了它的命
[31:07] Well, then how do we get rid of drugs? 那我们该怎么处理这些药
[31:09] The same way we get rid of a baby. 就像处理一个婴儿那样
[31:11] – Abortion? – Adoption? -堕胎 -收养
[31:13] No. We drop it off at the firehouse 不 我们在去商场的路上
[31:15] on our way up to the mall. 把它丢在消防站
[31:16] That’s a really good idea. 确实是个不错的主意
[31:19] Ah. I just got a bite on our card. 有人要买我们的卡了
[31:21] Nice. Give ’em my address. 很好 把我家的地址给他们
[31:23] My parents aren’t home, and I have the best snacks. 我爸妈不在家 我家还有最棒的零食
[31:26] PeterPan69 is gonna be here in five minutes to buy the card. 彼得潘69五分钟后就来这儿买卡
[31:29] Well, let’s get ready. 好 做好准备
[31:31] I found all of these weapons in the back of my parents’ closet. 我在我爸妈的壁橱后面找到了这些武器
[31:38] I still don’t get why we need weapons. 我还是不明白我们为什么需要武器
[31:41] He could be a pedophile. 他可能是个恋童癖
[31:42] He can’t molest all three of us. 他不可能同时骚扰我们三个
[31:44] All he needs is one. 他只要一个就够了
[31:50] An-al beads 后 庭 拉珠
[31:52] AKA nunchucks, motherfucker. 又名双节棍 混蛋
[31:56] It’s not a toy. 这可不是玩具
[32:00] Oh, shoot. 命中
[32:04] They smell like shit. 闻起来像屎
[32:13] Hello. Uh, I’m looking for Lucas. 你们好 卢卡斯在吗
[32:15] – That’s me. – I’m Claude. -是我 -我是克劳德
[32:19] That’s my mom back there. 后面那是我妈
[32:21] Hi-ya! 你好
[32:25] Let’s cut the shit. Are you a pedophile? 别废话 你是恋童癖吗
[32:27] What? No. 什么 我不是
[32:28] Lucas, if you were a pedophile 卢卡斯 如果你是个恋童癖
[32:30] standing in front of three single boys, 站在三个落单的男孩面前
[32:31] – would you admit it? – Probably not. -你会承认这件事吗 -可能不会吧
[32:34] Then why would he? 那他为什么要承认
[32:35] Oh, come on. Do I look like a pedophile? 得了吧 我看起来像个恋童癖吗
[32:38] – Yes, absolutely. – 1,000%. -那当然 -百分之一千
[32:39] That’s not fair. 那不公平
[32:40] You look more like a pedophile than anyone I’ve ever seen. 你比我见过的任何人都像恋童癖
[32:43] Look, I’m not a pedophile. I’m a cool guy. 我不是恋童癖 我是个好人
[32:48] Fine. You can come in, but please take your shoes off. 好吧 你可以进来 但是请脱鞋
[32:51] You know, I’ve searched the world for this. 我满世界找这张卡
[32:53] Why are you bringing the paintball gun? 你干嘛要带彩弹枪
[32:55] In case anyone fucks with us. 以防有人找我们麻烦
[32:57] This card is exquisite. 这张卡真是美极了
[33:00] How’d you get it? 你们怎么得到的
[33:01] The summer I moved here, 我搬来的那年夏天
[33:02] me, Max and Thor started a dog-washing business. 麦克斯 索尔和我做起了给狗洗澡的生意
[33:05] We earned eight bucks, and we used the money 我们挣到了八块钱 然后用这钱
[33:07] to buy an Ascension pack, and this card was in it. 买了一套暗杀神 这张卡就在里面
[33:09] Well, you got very lucky. 你们运气真好
[33:11] The real luck was meeting Max and Thor. 真正的好运是我认识了麦克斯和索尔
[33:13] Fascinating. 真有趣
[33:14] We started calling ourselves the Bean Bag Boys. 我们自称”沙包男孩”
[33:16] You know why? 你知道为什么吗
[33:17] Because you had some beanbags? 因为你们有沙包
[33:19] – That’s right. – Yeah. Genius. -正是 -真不错
[33:21] You got yourself a deal. 你做成了一笔生意
[33:25] Let’s go. Let’s make it happen. 来吧 成交吧
[33:30] No, I can’t do this. 不行 我做不到
[33:33] Sorry. 对不起
[33:34] Lucas, get your butt over here right now. 卢卡斯 赶紧给我过来
[33:36] Excuse me, is this how all 12-year-olds conduct business? 请问 这就是12岁的交易方式吗
[33:40] What the hell just happened? 刚才是怎么回事
[33:40] I thought you were cool with this. 我还以为你能搞定这事
[33:42] You said we wouldn’t do this if one of us wasn’t on board. 你说过缺了我们中的一个就成不了这事
[33:45] – I’m not on board. – Why do you care so much? -我退出了 -你为什么这么在乎
[33:47] Why don’t you care? This card has a lot of memories, 你为什么不在乎 这张卡留存了许多记忆
[33:50] and you’re just gonna throw it all away 而你正打算把它抛诸脑后
[33:52] because you want to kiss some basic girl? 好去和某些庸俗的女孩接吻
[33:54] Savage. 犀利
[33:55] Brixlee isn’t just some girl. 布莉克斯丽才不是某些女孩
[33:56] We’re probably gonna get married. 我们以后可能会结婚的
[33:58] Every marriage ends in divorce. 每段婚姻都以离异结束
[34:01] Lucas, you’re outvoted. 卢卡斯 你被否决了
[34:04] Listen, I can tell you’re lashing out with anger, 我敢肯定你说的是气话
[34:06] but Brixlee is probably the love of my life. 但布莉克斯丽很有可能是我一生的挚爱
[34:08] Excuse me, ma’am. Can I get a glass of water, please? 不好意思 太太 能给我一杯水吗
[34:12] Hello? 你好
[34:17] Hey, guys? 伙计们
[34:23] What can you tell me about her backstory? 能给我解释一下她是怎么回事吗
[34:25] Where is she supposed to be from? 她是从哪儿来的
[34:26] She seems quite exotic. 看上去很有异域风情
[34:28] Okay, listen carefully, ’cause I’ll make this offer only once. 好 听仔细了 我只出一次价
[34:31] 400 bucks to take her off your hands. 400块 把她卖给我
[34:34] No. We need 550, US. 不行 我们要550美元
[34:37] Fuck off. What? That’s my entire allowance. 我靠 不是吧 那会花光我所有的零花钱
[34:40] Listen, Claude, let’s just cut the bullshit. 克劳德 别在这废话了
[34:43] I’m the son of a businesswoman, and I think we both know, 我是女强人的儿子 我想我们都清楚
[34:46] if you didn’t want to buy the doll, 如果你不想买这个娃娃的话
[34:48] you would’ve left already. 你早就拍屁股走人了
[34:50] Stop treating us like kids. We know how things work. 别把我们当小孩耍 我们可是门儿清
[34:53] So, do you want to buy the CPR doll or not? 你到底要不要买心肺复苏娃娃
[35:00] Fools. I’d have paid a thousand. 蠢蛋 我本来愿意付1000块的
[35:03] Anyone else feel like he’s gonna fuck that doll? 有谁也觉得他会干那个人偶吗
[35:28] We should hydrate. 我们得补充点水分
[35:29] We’ve been biking for almost 14 minutes straight. 我们已经骑了14分钟没停过了
[35:31] I don’t think I’ve ever been this far from home. 我们还没离家这么远过
[35:34] I think I did a production of Cats around here. 我感觉我在这儿表演过一场《猫》
[35:36] You’re really not gonna sing anymore? 你真的不打算再唱歌了
[35:39] Yeah. I’ve never been happier. 是啊 我从没这么开心过
[35:44] – Just give us the drugs. – Fuck. -把药还给我们 -靠
[35:46] How’d you find us? 你们怎么找到我们的
[35:48] Her phone. They tracked us. 她的手机 我们被跟踪了
[35:50] We’re not giving you these drugs. 我们才不会把药给你们
[35:52] We’re giving them to firefighters. 我们要交给消防员
[35:54] Get help. 找人帮忙吧
[35:56] – Go! – We’re in a car, dipshits. -走 -我们开的是车 小笨蛋们
[35:58] You’re not gonna outrun us. 你们不可能比我们快
[35:59] Not on my fast bike, nerds. 我的自行车更快 蠢货
[36:06] Good luck getting your car in here, losers! 祝你们在车里好运 手下败将
[36:10] Shit. 妈的
[36:18] Where are you going? 你去哪儿
[36:51] You’re not getting these drugs back! 休想把药拿回去
[36:53] Just give her the sex drugs! 把药还给她吧
[36:57] Peel off! 分散
[36:59] I won’t let you destroy your Ii… 我不能让你毁了你的
[37:07] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[37:08] Lucas, are you okay? 卢卡斯 你还好吗
[37:09] What the hell happened? 怎么回事
[37:11] We were running away from our babysitter 我们要逃出保姆的魔掌
[37:12] ’cause she was trying to touch our penises. 因为她想摸我们的小鸡鸡
[37:14] What? That is not true. 什么 他们在撒谎
[37:15] Yes, it is. 是真的
[37:15] – I wasn’t. – Yeah, you were. -我没有 -你有
[37:17] I wasn’t… 我没有
[37:20] – Go, go, go, go, go! Go, go! – What happened? -走 走 走 快走 -发生什么事了
[37:21] Go, go! 赶紧走
[37:23] Lucas, are you okay? 卢卡斯 你没事吧
[37:26] I think I’m fine. 我觉得我没事
[37:28] Your arm. 你的胳膊
[37:29] Oh, hell no. 天呐
[37:34] Yo, I’m-a call 911. 我去报警
[37:35] – Help! Help! – No, it’s okay. -救命 救命 -不用了 没事
[37:37] This happens all the time. 这事经常发生
[37:37] Come on, we got to go. We got to go. Go. 来吧 我们走 我们走 快走
[37:39] – Help! Ow! – We got… Come on. -救命 -我们走吧
[37:40] I’ll get the bikes. 我来拿自行车
[37:45] I threw their phone in a prickle bush. 我把她们的手机扔进灌木丛了
[37:46] So they can’t track us anymore. 这样她们就无法跟踪我们了
[37:48] Oh, the pain! 痛死我了
[37:50] Lucas, you have to be quiet. 卢卡斯 你得保持安静
[37:52] Okay, do we have any ice? 有冰块吗
[37:53] No, we’re in a fucking alley. 没有 我们在一条小巷子里
[37:56] What about pain medication? 那止疼药呢
[37:57] – We have the Molly we can give him. – No! -我们有莫莉 可以给他吃 -不行
[37:59] Yeah, he’s probably just gonna try and have sex with us. 也是 他可能会想上我们俩
[38:01] Call an ambulance! 打电话叫救护车
[38:02] – Mission’s over! – We’ll get busted. -任务结束了 -我们会被捕的
[38:05] Plus, do you even have insurance? 况且你有保险吗
[38:07] I don’t know. Do you? 我不知道 你有吗
[38:08] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[38:09] – I think I only have a deductible. – It’s all right. -我可能只有一个免赔额 -没关系
[38:11] This happens to MMA fighters all the time. 这种事经常在综合格斗运动员身上发生
[38:13] We just got to ram your arm into something very hard 我们只要用力将你的胳膊撞到某个东西上
[38:15] so it pops back in place. 它就能回到原位
[38:20] Fine! Fuck it! Let’s just get this over with. 好 去他的 早痛早好
[38:23] Come on. Easy. All right. 来吧 放松 好
[38:26] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[38:36] Wrong arm! 撞错胳膊了
[38:38] Okay, new site, new site. Okay. 换一页 换一页
[38:40] Okay, lie down on your back and give me your arm. 平躺下来 把你的胳膊给我
[38:42] Come on. 来
[38:44] All right. It says this next part’s gonna hurt, 上面说接下来会很疼
[38:47] that you should bite down on something hard. 你最好用力咬着硬一点的东西
[38:49] I know. 我知道了
[38:54] Open. There you go. 张开嘴 走你
[38:57] Okay. On three. 好了 数到三
[38:59] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[39:02] – Just got a text from Taylor. – What’d she say? -收到一条泰勒的信息 -她说什么
[39:03] She wants to know why you aren’t in school 她想知道你为什么没去上学
[39:05] and if you’re coming to the party tonight. 还有你今晚去不去派对
[39:07] Just write… 你就回
[39:09] Okay, sorry. One, two, three! 对不起 一 二 三
[39:13] Let me help, let me help. 我来帮忙 我来帮忙
[39:14] Focus! On three. 再来 数到三
[39:16] one! Two! Three! 一 二 三
[39:25] I didn’t think that’d actually work. 我可不觉得这玩意儿有用
[39:29] You’re gonna be good, man. 你会没事的 哥们
[39:32] No. I’m really not. 不 我有事
[39:36] My parents are getting a divorce. 我父母要离婚了
[39:41] What’d you do? 你干了什么好事
[39:42] – Thor! – What? -索尔 -怎么了嘛
[39:45] Sorry. 对不起
[39:50] My dad’s moving out. 我爸爸要搬走了
[39:54] Whatever happens between your parents, 不管你父母之间发生了什么
[39:57] you always got the Bean Bag Boys. 沙包男孩永远陪着你
[40:00] We’ll never split up. Bean Bag Boys for life. 我们永远不会分开 沙包男孩一辈子
[40:03] You promise? 你保证吗
[40:05] Promise. 我保证
[40:07] Come on. Let’s get you some Children’s Tylenol. 来吧 给你搞点儿童退烧药
[40:19] – Want some help, buddy? – No, I got it. -需要帮忙吗 伙计 -不用 我可以的
[40:22] Okay, just do it. 行吧 你来呗
[40:30] – Hey, Miles. – Hey, man. -迈尔斯 -你好啊 哥们
[40:32] – Coming in or coming off? – Just got off a triple. -上班还是下班啊 -刚刚轮完三班
[40:35] Man, I don’t care if I get mugged. 哥们 被抢劫我都不在乎了
[40:36] I’m not typing up any more paper work today. 我今天再也不想写什么报告了
[40:39] Cop. 警察
[40:44] Shit. We have D-R-U-G-S on us. 见鬼 我们身上有毒品
[40:46] He knows how to spell. Just act normal. 他知道怎么拼毒品 表现自然点就行了
[40:48] – Pretend to talk. – About what? -假装我们在聊天 -聊什么啊
[40:51] Just be normal. 看起来正常点就是了
[40:53] What do you think about politics? 你对当今政治有什么看法吗
[40:55] It’s a complicated issue. 这是一个复杂的问题
[40:59] This cop’s acting weird. 那个警察感觉很奇怪
[41:00] He’s eye-fucking us. 他在视奸我们
[41:02] Just act normal. Just laugh. 正常点就行了 假笑吧
[41:04] We’re just two cool guys laughing. 我们只是两个很酷的家伙在笑而已
[41:11] We skipped school. 我们逃学了
[41:13] Lucas! 卢卡斯
[41:15] Are we in trouble? 我们有麻烦了吗
[41:17] Yeah, well, usually, I’d call this in, 好吧 通常我会上报此事
[41:19] but because you were honest with me, 但鉴于你们很诚实
[41:22] I’m gonna let you slide, all right? 我就放过你们了 好吗
[41:23] Just promise not to do it again, okay? 答应我不要再这样了 好吗
[41:25] – We promise. Thank you, sir. – All right. -我们保证 谢谢你 先生 -好了
[41:28] That was a close one. 差点完了
[41:30] Wait, where’s Thor? 等等 索尔在哪
[41:47] Hold it. 别动
[41:49] Come here. 过来
[41:51] What do you have in your pants? 你裤子里有什么
[41:53] My penis. 我的屌
[41:55] Pull it out. 拔出来
[42:00] I also have a big dick. 不过我确实有个大屌
[42:02] Put it back. I’m being generous today. 放回去 我今天很慷慨
[42:06] – We also have drugs. – Dude! -我们还有毒品 -你是猪队友吗
[42:08] He was onto us. 他盯上我们了
[42:09] Okay, what do you have? 好吧 你有什么
[42:11] Schedule I controlled substance, with intent to distribute. 附表一上的管制物品 并且蓄意传播
[42:17] Brother, these are vitamins, okay? 兄弟 这些是维生素
[42:19] Children’s vitamins, at that. 儿童维生素 好吗
[42:20] – No, those are drugs. – No, look. -不 那是毒品 -不 看
[42:22] If that’s drugs, then this is drugs, too. 如果那是毒品 那么这也是毒品了
[42:24] If you don’t arrest us, I’ll report you. 如果你不逮捕我们 我就举报你
[42:26] Lucas! 卢卡斯
[42:26] Just leave me the fuck alone! 你们他妈的放过我吧
[42:27] I mean, sorry to fucking 我是说 很抱歉他妈的
[42:28] swear at kids, but fuck. 对孩子爆粗 但去他妈的
[42:30] You know, I’m gonna arrest you 你知道吗 我要逮捕你们
[42:31] for fucking ruining my day. 因为你们他妈的毁了我的一天
[42:32] All right? I’ll take them. Let me go home! 好吗 我没收了 让我回家吧
[42:39] He’s calling for backup. What do we do? 他在呼叫支援 我们该怎么办
[42:40] Hello. Listen. I’ve decided I don’t want kids. 听着 我已经决定不想要孩子了
[42:44] – What’s up? – The cop’s eye-fucking us. -怎么了 -那警察盯上我们了
[42:46] – We have to make a run for it. – I know what to do. -我们得赶紧跑 -我知道该怎么办了
[42:49] Well, no, it’s not up for discu… 好吧 不 这没有商量的余地
[42:51] Well, no, you may be detective, 不 你是警探 可能官比我大
[42:52] but in the marriage we’re equal. 但在婚姻中我们是平等的
[42:54] Wha… Just hang up. Who cares? 什么 挂我电话 谁在乎呢
[42:58] This is free ’cause I’m a cop. 这是免费的 因为我是警察
[43:18] What the fuck, Thor? 什么鬼 索尔
[43:19] You didn’t even care about my shoulder. 你根本不在意我肩膀的伤
[43:21] You just wanted a beer. 你满脑子都是啤酒
[43:22] I can care about two things. 我可以同时在乎两件事啊
[43:24] Yeah, you and your stupid beer! 是啊 你和你的蠢啤酒
[43:26] Now we’re fugitives! 现在我们是逃犯了
[43:27] Why are you yelling at me? 你喊那么大声干什么嘛
[43:29] I just ran off without my family’s bikes. 我连自行车都没骑就跑出来了
[43:32] – Cycle Sundays are fucked! – Guys, guys. -骑车周日真操蛋 -各位 各位
[43:35] The mall! 商场
[43:37] Yes! Yes! We made it! 太好了 我们成功了
[43:39] Yes! 太好了
[43:42] Come on, come on, come on. 快点 快点 快点
[43:47] – Oh, shit. – Holy mother… -该死 -神他妈
[43:50] Goddamn it! 该死
[43:53] Great. Now we’re trapped 太好了 现在我们被困在
[43:55] between a highway and the authorities. 高速公路和警察之间了
[43:57] We wouldn’t be in this position right 如果你不充当缉毒警察的话
[43:58] now if you weren’t such a narc. 我们现在也不会落得此般境地
[44:00] Guys, the mall’s right there. 各位 商场就在那里
[44:02] All we have to do is cross the highway, 我们只要穿过公路
[44:04] and the cars aren’t even moving. 而且现在车都堵得动不了
[44:06] Now, are we fifth-graders, 现在 我们是五年级的怂逼
[44:08] or are we sixth-graders? 还是六年级的壮汉啊
[44:24] Well, I’m going back into the woods. 好了 我要回树林里去
[44:27] I’ll live off of rainwater and squirrels. 我靠雨水和松鼠也能活
[44:29] I don’t give a fuck. 我一点也不在乎
[44:30] Uh, no, you won’t. 不 你活不了
[44:31] – Oh, my gosh! – No, no. -老天啊 -不 不
[44:33] It’s like a parking lot, see? 这就像个停车场 明白吗
[44:36] Wait! You stole another beer? 等等 你又偷了一瓶啤酒吗
[44:38] – What the fuck, Thor? – Hey. You guys aren’t the ones -什么鬼 索尔 -你们两个又不是
[44:40] who’s gonna have “Sippy Cup” on their goddamn tombstone! 墓碑上会他妈被刻上”小奶瓶”的人
[44:43] God. Say it, don’t spray it. 老天啊 好好说话 别喷
[44:47] Get off the freeway! 从高速公路上下去
[44:49] Children crossing. Please, 儿童过马路 拜托
[44:50] – Children are crossing. – Get off the road. -儿童过马路 -滚出去
[44:54] What are you guys doing? Get back to the side. 你们在干什么 回到一边去
[44:57] – Go, go, go, go. – Fucking idiots! -快 快 快 快 -该死的白痴
[44:59] Wait. I got a message. 等等 我收到一条短信
[45:02] Oh, it’s from Taylor. 是泰勒发的
[45:03] She said Marcus is coming to the party. 她说马库斯要来参加派对
[45:06] He has a huge crush on Brixlee. 他非常喜欢布莉克斯丽
[45:07] She’s definitely gonna kiss him. 她肯定会吻他的
[45:09] He’s the nicest kid in our grade. 他是我们年级最善良的孩子
[45:10] Wait, wait. I’m the nicest kid in our grade. 等等 我才是我们年级最善良的孩子
[45:12] It goes me, Marcus, Max, you. 排序是我 马库斯 麦克斯 你
[45:17] – I’m way nicer than Max. – No, you’re not! -我比麦克斯好多了 -不 你没有
[45:19] You made Ms. Willoughby cry last year. 你去年把威洛比女士惹哭了
[45:21] Hey, she was already crying. I just took her picture. 她本来就在哭 我只是拍了张照罢了
[45:23] Guys, guys! Look! 各位 各位 看
[45:25] – It started. – Oh, shit. -不堵了 -该死
[45:28] – Shit. – Oh, fuck. -该死 -操
[45:30] Let’s go back! Let’s go back! 我们回去吧 我们回去吧
[45:33] We’re trapped. 我们被困住了
[45:34] Let us out! 让我们出去
[45:39] I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die. 我要死了 我要死的
[45:41] No, we’re not. We just need to time it, okay? 不 我们不会 只要抓准时机 好吗
[45:44] – We just need to time it right. – Shit! -我们只要把握好时机 -该死
[45:45] We can do this, guys. We can do this! 我们能做到的 各位 我们能做到
[45:49] No. No! 不 不
[45:52] Max, no! Are you batshit crazy? 麦克斯 不 你疯了吗
[45:55] What the fuck are you doing! 你他妈在干什么
[45:59] Oh, shit. He made it. 妈的 他成功了
[46:02] I did it! 我做到了
[46:03] Lucas, Lucas, look at me right now. 卢卡斯 卢卡斯 现在看着我
[46:05] I know you’re scared. I’m not, at all… 我知道你很害怕 我一点也不
[46:08] Shut up, Thor! 闭嘴 索尔
[46:11] – Lucas, fuck you! – No! Shit! Shit! -卢卡斯 去你的 -不要啊 操 操
[46:14] Lucas! 卢卡斯
[46:17] No! Lucas! 不 卢卡斯
[46:20] I’m not dead! 我没死
[46:22] – I’m not dead! – All right. -我没死 -好了
[46:24] You got it, man. Come on. Yes! Yes! 你可以的 哥们 来吧 对 对
[46:26] – Fuck you! – I love you, too. -去你的 -我也爱你
[46:28] Now, come over here. 现在 过来
[46:29] I want my mom. 我要找妈妈
[46:31] Come on. Come on. Come on. 来吧 来吧 来吧
[46:32] I’m fine. I’ll just live here. 我很好 我就住在这里了
[46:34] – I’m good. – Come on! -我很好 -来吧
[46:36] Come on! You got this! 快点 你可以的
[46:38] All right. Come on, Thor. 好吧 来吧 索尔
[46:39] You are not Sippy Cup. You’re a badass. 你不是小奶瓶 你是个狠人
[46:42] Come on, come on! 快点 快点
[46:45] Oh, shit! My beer! 该死 我的啤酒
[46:56] Oh, shit! 该死
[47:05] Oh! Oh, wait. 等等
[47:07] That’s my dad’s CPR doll. 那是我爸爸的心肺复苏娃娃
[47:09] That’s my dad’s CPR doll! 那是我爸爸的心肺复苏娃娃
[47:10] – We’re not murderers! – Yes! -我们不是凶手 -对
[47:12] – We’re saved! – We’re not fucking killers! -我们得救了 -我们不是杀人凶手
[47:14] – We’re not killers! – Yes! -我们不是凶手 -对
[47:26] Pardon me. Excuse me. 对不起 抱歉
[47:27] Pardon me. Sorry. 对不起 对不起
[47:28] Excuse me. Got to get through. 请原谅我 我赶时间
[47:31] Sorry. 对不起
[47:35] Hey. We called about the BD Rolling Thunder. 我们打电话来问过BD滚雷
[47:38] I’m so sorry, you guys. 我很抱歉 各位
[47:40] Sold it. 卖掉了
[47:42] Ha-ha. Nice joke. 笑话不错
[47:43] So funny. 真有趣
[47:45] No, I did. I sold it. Two girls, 不 真的 卖给了两个女孩
[47:47] said they knew you. 她们说认识你们
[47:49] – Fuck you! – Jesus. -去你的 -上帝啊
[47:51] I’m gonna kill your family, and then… 我要杀了你全家 然后
[47:52] Ease off the sugar, huh? 少吃点儿糖吧 好吗
[47:54] – Turn your whole family into zombies! – Max! -把你全家变成僵尸 -麦克斯
[47:56] I was gonna say… You didn’t let me finish… 我想说的 你没让我说完
[48:00] They left a note for you. 他们给你留了张便条
[48:09] – Why are they walking like that? – I don’t know. -他们为什么那样走路 -我不知道
[48:15] How’d you guys track us? 你们是怎么追踪我们的
[48:17] We threw your bag in prickle bushes. 我们把你的包扔在荆棘丛中了
[48:18] Dumbass, you told us that your life would be over 笨蛋 你告诉我们如果没有BD滚雷
[48:20] if you didn’t get a BD Rolling Thunder, 你的生命就会结束
[48:22] and this is the only place a child could get to on a tricycle. 而这里是唯一一个孩子骑三轮车能到的地方
[48:25] Okay. I have the drugs. Now give me the drone. 好吧 我有毒品 现在把无人机给我
[48:32] Are you fucking kidding me? 你他妈在开玩笑吗
[48:36] What in the actual fuck? These are just gummy vitamins. 这他妈是什么 这些只是维生素软糖
[48:39] Shit. Told you she was gonna check. 该死 告诉过你她会检查的
[48:40] – Fuck. – Where is the Molly? -操 -莫莉在哪里
[48:41] – Where is it? – A cop has it. -它在哪里 -在一个警察那里
[48:44] You gave our drugs to a cop? 你把我们的毒品给警察了
[48:46] Wait. Look. 等等 听着
[48:47] I know you don’t know us 我知道你不了解我们
[48:49] and you think we’re just stupid kids, 你觉得我们只是群傻孩子
[48:50] but just listen to me. 但听我说
[48:51] Whatever problems you’re having, 不管你有什么问题
[48:53] drugs are not the answer. 吸毒都不是解决办法
[48:55] Drugs just give you a false sense of reality. 毒品只会让你对现实产生虚假的感受
[48:58] You may think your lives are bad, 你可能觉得你的生活很糟糕
[48:59] but you have family and friends who love you. 但是你有爱你的家人和朋友
[49:02] Can you shut the fuck up? 你他妈的能闭嘴吗
[49:03] I just spent $600 on a fucking drone. 我刚花了600块买了一架该死的无人机
[49:06] You ruined my passionate moment. 你打断了我的激情演讲
[49:08] Well, it was stupid. 太蠢了
[49:09] This day is fucked. 这日子真是太操蛋了
[49:10] Benji is the only one who has Molly, 只有本吉才有莫莉
[49:12] and he won’t sell it to us. 而且他不会卖给我们
[49:14] Okay. Well, I’m sorry. We’re fucked. 好吧 对不起 我们完蛋了
[49:16] We’ll do it. 我们能做到
[49:17] We’ll get your drugs. 我们会弄到你们的毒品的
[49:20] The fuck we will. 我们才他妈不会
[49:22] What the hell, dude? 什么鬼 哥们
[49:23] Do you think he would sell to kids? 你觉得他会卖给小孩吗
[49:25] We’re not kids. We’re tweens. 我们不是小孩 我们是青少年
[49:28] What do we have to lose? 我们也没什么好失去的了
[49:32] So it’s a deal? 所以成交了
[49:35] Max, this is fucking insane. 麦克斯 这太他妈疯狂了
[49:37] Just take your goddamn punishment. 你就接受你那该死的惩罚
[49:39] Lucas and I will go to the party. 卢卡斯和我去参加派对
[49:40] We’ll cock-block anyone that gets near Brixlee. 我们会阻止所有靠近布莉克斯丽的人
[49:43] They didn’t invite you. 他们没有邀请你
[49:46] What? 什么
[49:48] The popular kids only invited me. 受欢迎的孩子们只邀请了我
[49:50] What do you mean? 什么意思
[49:52] They think you’re kind of… random. 他们觉得你们有点 普通
[49:55] But it’s okay, 但没有关系
[49:57] ’cause once those guys get to know you, 一旦他们开始了解你们
[49:59] they’ll see what I see, 他们就会看到我所看到的
[50:00] that you’re not random. 你们并不普通
[50:01] That you’re specific. 你们很特别
[50:02] I’m not buying drugs. 我不要去买毒品
[50:04] Neither am I. 我也不要
[50:05] You guys don’t have to. 你们什么都不用做
[50:06] I’ll do all the talking. I just need your height in there. 我来交涉 我只需要你杵在那
[50:09] You’re the only one of us 你是我们当中唯一
[50:10] that looks like that could be in college. 看上去像上大学的人
[50:13] Guys, are you in or out? 各位 你们到底同不同意
[50:18] So, you guys did all of this 所以 你们做的这一切都是
[50:20] for a kissing party? 为了一个接吻派对
[50:21] No. There’s also gonna be cool boys there. 并不是 那里也会有帅气男孩
[50:23] I remember my first kissing party. 我还记得我的第一次接吻派对
[50:26] It was the summer after sixth grade 是六年级结束后的那个夏天
[50:27] at Manush Patel’s house. 在马努什·帕特尔的家里
[50:28] Who’d you kiss? 你亲了谁
[50:30] Uh, Manush’s sister. 马努什的妹妹
[50:32] Wait, you weren’t there? 等等 你当时不在吗
[50:33] No, we didn’t really know each other then. 不在 我们当时还不了解彼此
[50:35] I mean, we were in the same grade, 虽然我们是同级
[50:37] but we didn’t really become close until eighth grade. 但到了八年级我们才真正亲密起来
[50:39] I just figured you guys knew each other for longer. 我还以为你们认识的时间会更长
[50:42] Yeah, everybody knows 对啊 众所周知
[50:43] you meet your best friends in kindergarten. 好朋友是在幼儿园里遇到的
[50:45] Yeah. 附议
[50:45] The only reason you’re friends with people back then 我们那个年纪能够做朋友
[50:48] is ’cause you live close to each other. 唯一的理由是住得很近
[50:49] Or because your parents are friends. 或者是因为你们的父母是朋友
[50:52] No. That’s not true for us. 不 对于我们而言不是这样的
[50:53] We’re friends because we like each other. 我们做朋友是因为我们喜欢彼此
[50:55] And we live close together. 然后我们住得很近
[50:56] And our parents are friends. 再加上我们的父母是朋友
[51:08] Okay, come here. 好了 过来
[51:11] Go in. Buy two pills. Ask for Benji. 进去 买两片药 找本吉
[51:14] Do not mention Hannah. 不要提汉娜
[51:15] – Who’s Hannah? – I am. -谁是汉娜 -我
[51:18] Oh. I’m Max. 我是麦克斯
[51:20] Yeah, I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[51:21] Okay, just go in there, buy the pills, 就走进去 买药
[51:24] and then I’ll trade you for the drone. 然后我就和你交易无人机
[51:28] Okay, if this goes bad, 听着 如果情况有变
[51:30] drive off. 立马开走
[51:32] It’s not too late to turn back. 现在回头还不晚
[51:34] No. We have to get the drugs 不 我们得拿到毒品
[51:36] so we can get the drone, 然后就能得到无人机
[51:37] so we can go to the party. 然后才能去参加派对
[52:03] Hello? 有人吗
[52:12] I am your daddy! 我是你爸爸
[52:14] You are my baby! 你是我儿子
[52:16] Listen, you will stay down here and 听着 你们要呆在这然后
[52:18] suffer until you learn to be men! 承受一切直到你学着变成男子汉
[52:23] Listen! What you babies wear? 听着 你们穿了什么
[52:26] – Diapers! – That’s right! -纸尿裤 -回答正确
[52:30] Good evening. We’re looking for Benji. 晚上好 我们找本吉
[52:36] Hey, dickless. Come here. 小太监 过来
[52:38] Yes, Daddy. 是 爹地
[52:39] I need you to go find Benji. 我要你去找本吉
[52:41] Tell him he’s got visitors. 告诉他有人找
[52:42] Yes, Daddy. 是 爹地
[52:44] I ask the fucking questions! 我他妈在问问题
[52:46] That’s your son? 那是你儿子吗
[52:47] You guys can go sit your asses down over there and wait. 你们可以去那边坐着等
[52:51] Whatever happens to you is your own fucking fault. 无论发生了什么都是你自己的错
[52:55] Drop and give me 20, you fucking babies! 给我二十块 小屁孩
[52:59] Listen! 听着
[53:02] Four! Get up! 四 起来
[53:06] Can I help you? 有什么我可以帮忙的
[53:07] Good afternoon. 下午好
[53:09] We would like to buy two pieces of Molly, please. 我们想要买两片莫莉 可以吗
[53:16] Did Rafi from Sigma Nu send you? 是西格玛努的拉菲告诉你的吗
[53:18] He did, that fucker. 肯定是他 那个混蛋
[53:20] You guys are, like, seven. 你们看起来只有七岁
[53:22] Oh, except for you. 除了你
[53:22] I recognize you from Econ. 我知道你是经济学专业的
[53:24] What’s up, man? 最近怎么样 兄弟
[53:26] Seriously, I’m not selling drugs to kids. 认真的 我不卖药给小孩
[53:29] We’re not kids. We’re tweens. 我们不是小孩 我们是青少年
[53:33] Who told you to come here? 谁让你们来这里的
[53:34] Sell us the drugs, and you’ll find out. 把药卖给我们 你就知道了
[53:42] All right. 行
[53:44] Stay there. 在这呆着
[53:52] Hey. How long do you think he’s gonna be? 你觉得他多久会回来
[54:00] Oh, you made me high. 你让我兴奋了
[54:14] Tell me who sent you. 告诉我谁让你们来的
[54:18] Hannah. 汉娜
[54:20] What? I’m high as fuck. 怎么了 我太他妈兴奋了
[54:24] So, this is what she thinks of me, huh? 原来她就是这么看我的
[54:26] You can tell Hannah 你们去告诉汉娜
[54:28] that if she wants Molly, 如果她想要莫莉
[54:30] she can suck my dick. 就让她来给我口交
[54:33] You shouldn’t talk about women like that. 你不可以和女生这么说话
[54:35] The only time she should suck your dick 她给你口交的唯一前提
[54:37] is when she gives you consent. 就是她自己同意了
[54:40] You can suck my dick, 你可以给我口
[54:42] and you can suck my dick, too. 你也可以给我口
[54:44] What about me? I’m just gonna sit here? 那我呢 我就坐在这干瞅着吗
[54:48] We’re the Bean Bag Boys. 我们可是沙包男孩
[54:49] We do everything together. 我们做什么事都在一起
[54:52] Get the fuck out of here, you little fucking babies. Let’s go. 赶紧从这滚蛋 小屁孩 快走
[54:55] Get out! 赶紧滚
[54:59] Hey, guys, wait. 兄弟们 等等
[55:02] I have something in here that might change your mind. 我包里有个东西可以改变你想法
[55:06] Hurry up. 快点
[55:07] Pledges, listen! 听着 保证
[55:09] Bitch! Now who’s the baby? 贱人 现在谁是小屁孩
[55:11] – Holy shit. – What the fuck? -我的天 -什么鬼
[55:13] If I don’t get those drugs, I’m gonna be grounded, 如果我拿不到毒品 我就会被禁足
[55:15] and then I’ll never get to kiss Brixlee! 我就永远也不可能亲到布莉克斯丽
[55:17] Max, what the fuck are you doing? 麦克斯 你他妈在干什么
[55:20] You sell drugs. We came here to buy them. 你卖药 我们来这买药
[55:22] So now you’re gonna sell us the drugs. 所以现在你必须把毒品卖给我们
[55:25] Do not test me! 不要考验我的耐心
[55:28] Okay. 行啊
[55:31] You want the drugs? 你想要毒品
[55:32] I’m not your parent. Here. 我又不是你爸妈 给你
[55:33] Thanks. 谢了
[55:34] Oh, shit. 完了
[55:37] Oh, you’re fucking dead. 你死定了
[55:42] What the fuck’s going on down here? 楼下怎么了
[55:46] She just dropped the charges. 她刚刚撤销了指控
[55:48] Oh, God. 天哪
[55:56] Holy shit. 天哪
[56:02] Max, watch out! 麦克斯 小心
[56:07] I got your back 我保护你
[56:09] Thor 索尔
[56:13] Your ass is mine! 我要打爆你的屁股
[56:19] Oh, my God, I just killed a man! 老天啊 我刚刚干掉了一个男人
[56:21] Lucas, get the drugs! 卢卡斯 快拿上药
[56:27] We were never here! 我们从来没到过这里
[56:29] Start the fucking car! 快他妈开车
[56:32] Max! 麦克斯
[56:33] – What’s happening? – Fucking go! -怎么了 -快他妈走
[56:36] – What? – Shit, shit, shit! -什么 -操 操 操
[56:39] Drive! Drive! 开车 快开
[56:49] Lucas, drugs. 卢卡斯 拿来
[56:53] No, no, no, no, no. Let me see what’s in the bottle. 不 等等 我先看看瓶子里是什么
[56:56] Yeah. Of course. 是 当然了
[57:02] Okay, just give it to me. 给我就行了
[57:10] Wow, you guys are little badasses. 你们可真是一帮狠人
[57:12] ‘Cause we’re the Bean Bag Boys. 因为我们是沙包男孩
[57:15] I don’t know what that means. 我不懂什么意思
[57:16] We have beanbags. 我们有沙包
[57:20] It’s been real, guys. 这是真的 伙计们
[57:23] Have fun at your kissing party. 祝你们在接吻派对玩得开心
[57:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[57:30] Oh. We’re only 1.7 miles away. 我们现在离家只有不到三公里
[57:36] What’s wrong? We got the drone. 怎么了 我们拿到了无人机
[57:38] Everything worked out. 一切都搞定了
[57:39] Max. I got punched in the fucking face, okay? 麦克斯 我的脸被人打了
[57:44] We bought drugs. 我们买了毒品
[57:46] Can we just go home now? 我们现在能赶紧回家吗
[57:59] Guys, it’s my dad. 各位 是我爸
[58:02] Hey, Dad. 爸爸
[58:03] Hey, buddy. I got on the early flight, 你好 小家伙 我坐了早班机回来
[58:05] so I’ll be home in 15 minutes. 所以我十五分钟之后到家
[58:07] 15 minutes from now or 15 minutes from later? 现在开始的十五分钟还是过一会儿的
[58:09] Ha-ha, funny guy. I’ll see you soon. 真有趣 一会儿见
[58:14] My dad will be home in 15 minutes. 我爸十五分钟之后到家
[58:17] Maybe he won’t notice that the drone’s gone. 或许他不会发现无人机不见了
[58:18] He’ll notice. He’s very observant. 他会的 他特别善于观察
[58:20] That’s why my mom fell in love with him. 这就是为什么我妈妈会爱上他
[58:23] The drone has to be home before your dad. 无人机要比你爸爸早到家
[58:26] I know. 我知道
[58:27] Just the drone. Not you. 只有无人机 不包括你
[58:29] Just the drone. 只有无人机
[58:36] Okay. 来吧
[58:41] Here we go. 出发
[58:42] Yes! Yes! 太棒了
[58:47] – Careful. – I got this, I got this. Oh! -小心 -我可以 我可以
[58:51] Fly like the wind, Max. 飞得再快一点 麦克斯
[58:54] Yeah, uh, take a right up here. 在这里右拐
[58:58] – I can see your house. – There it is. There it is. -我看到你家了 -到了 到了
[59:00] The windows are closed. 窗关着
[59:02] – Shit. What do I do? – The chimney. -见鬼 怎么办 -从烟囱进
[59:10] – It’s very tight. – You got this. -太窄了 -你可以的
[59:13] Shit! I can’t see. I can’t see. There’s ash all over the camera. 见鬼 我看不清了 摄像头上全是灰
[59:16] Use the Force. 暴力解决
[59:17] No, I can do this. I know my house perfectly. 不 我可以的 我很了解我家
[59:19] I can do this with my eyes closed. 我闭着眼都可以完成
[59:21] Don’t break anything. 别打破任何东西
[59:23] Trust me, I got this. 相信我 我能行
[59:42] Yeah! You did it! You got it! 太好了 你做到了
[59:43] Yes! I’m the best pilot ever! 我是最好的飞行员
[59:46] Yes! 太棒了
[59:56] – I think we did it. – Yeah. -我们做到了 -是啊
[59:57] Mission accomplished. 任务完成
[1:00:00] Hey, Dad. 爸爸
[1:00:02] Did you get home safe? 你安全到家了吗
[1:00:04] Cannot believe I trusted you! 真不敢相信我居然信了你
[1:00:06] I explicitly told you, 我明确告诉过你
[1:00:08] do not touch the drone! 不要碰无人机
[1:00:09] – Oh, my God. – I love you. -我的天哪 -我爱你
[1:00:12] Dad? 爸爸
[1:00:14] Dad, please… say “I love you” back. 爸爸 拜托 说你也爱我
[1:00:17] I need to hear it. 我想听你说
[1:00:20] Hello? 爸爸
[1:00:25] My dad said that I’m grounded. 我爸说我被禁足了
[1:00:27] Now I’m never gonna be able to kiss Brixlee. 我永远也亲不到布莉克斯丽了
[1:00:29] It’s okay, Max. There’ll be other parties. 没关系 麦克斯 还会有别的派对的
[1:00:31] – Lucas, you don’t get it. – He’s right, Lucas. -卢卡斯 你不明白 -他说得对 卢卡斯
[1:00:34] This party could change our lives, 这次派对能改变我们的生活
[1:00:36] and you don’t even care. 你根本就不在乎
[1:00:37] It’s not cool at all. 这样一点儿也不酷
[1:00:39] Yeah, you would know what’s not cool. 对啊 什么不酷你最清楚了
[1:00:40] What the fuck does that mean? 你他妈什么意思
[1:00:42] Go sip a beer, Sippy Cup. 去喝你的啤酒吧 奶瓶仔
[1:00:44] I love beer, so yes, I will. 我爱啤酒 放心 我会喝的
[1:00:47] And you may think you’re so mature, 你还以为自己很成熟是吧
[1:00:49] but the truth is you don’t have pubes, and I have six. 事实是你屌毛都没有 而我已经有六根了
[1:00:53] You say you have pubes, but you also say you drink beer, 你说你有屌毛 还说你喝啤酒
[1:00:55] and I know you don’t. 我知道你不是
[1:00:56] – Stop arguing! – Just admit -别吵了 -你就承认吧
[1:00:58] you skipped the audition because you thought it wasn’t cool 尽管你有被上帝吻过的嗓子
[1:01:00] even though your voice is a fucking gift. 可是你因为觉得不酷就没去试音
[1:01:02] And you always talk a big game, and you never back it up. 你总是大言不惭 却从没做到过
[1:01:05] – Like on the freeway. – Oh, sorry. -就像刚才在高速公路上 -真是抱歉
[1:01:08] I didn’t want to cross 12 lanes of traffic 我才不会因为你想亲一个讨厌鬼
[1:01:09] so you can kiss some skank. 就横穿十二个车道
[1:01:12] – Oh, shit. She’s not a skank. -我去 -她才不是讨厌鬼
[1:01:13] She’s the love of my life. You take that back! 她是我的一生所爱 收回你的话
[1:01:15] Hey, no karate. 不准用空手道
[1:01:17] Stop fighting! 别打了
[1:01:20] You should never call a woman a skank. 你永远不能说一个女人是讨厌鬼
[1:01:22] You should never call a woman anything. 你不能说女人任何东西
[1:01:26] And you… 还有你
[1:01:27] You made us ditch school, run around with drugs, 你让我们逃课 带着毒品到处跑
[1:01:30] and lock a cop in a convenience store 还用棍子把警察锁在便利店里
[1:01:32] with what I now suspect is a dildo! 我现在怀疑那棍子就是个假屌
[1:01:36] What the fuck are you looking at, Gandalf? 你他妈在看什么 甘道夫
[1:01:39] You guys don’t understand shit. 你们俩懂个屁
[1:01:42] I have hormones flowing through my body, 我身体里面翻涌的荷尔蒙
[1:01:44] making me do crazy things. 会让我做疯狂的事
[1:01:46] Do you even know what it feels like 你们知道这种
[1:01:48] to want to rub up against a tree all the time? 一直想抱着大树摩擦的感觉吗
[1:01:51] You think you’re better than us. 你觉得你比我们好
[1:01:52] Not better, just more mature. 没有 只是比你们成熟
[1:01:54] I’m into romance and grown-up shit, 我喜欢浪漫和成熟的东西
[1:01:56] and you guys are still into little kid stuff. 你们还在喜欢小孩子喜欢的东西
[1:01:58] I don’t even know why we’re still friends. 我都不知道我们为什么还是朋友
[1:02:27] Everything you like is now canceled. 现在开始你喜欢的一切都被取消了
[1:02:31] Birthdays are canceled. Holidays are canceled. 生日聚会取消 假期取消
[1:02:35] Summers, canceled. 暑假 也取消
[1:02:37] Winter is coming. 凛冬将至
[1:02:38] – I’m sorry, Daddy. – No, no, no. -对不起 爸爸 -不不不
[1:02:40] You are no longer allowed to call me Daddy. 以后也别叫我爸爸了
[1:02:42] Call me Andrew or Mr. Newman or Warden. 叫我安德鲁或者纽曼先生或者监狱长
[1:02:46] Underneath that cherubic face, Devil lives inside you. 你那天使般的面孔下住了个恶魔
[1:02:50] I will always love you because you are my son. 我会一直爱你 因为你是我儿子
[1:02:55] But I no longer like you. 但我已经不喜欢你了
[1:03:04] Thorny. I just got off the phone with Max’s mom. 小索尔 我刚接到麦克斯妈妈的电话
[1:03:09] Did you know he skipped school and biked to the mall by himself? 你知道他一个人逃课骑车去商场的事吗
[1:03:12] – He said that? – He did. -他说的吗 -对
[1:03:14] Promise me you’ll never do something as stupid as that, okay? 答应我你不会做这种蠢事 好吗
[1:03:18] I promise. 我答应你
[1:03:23] And then we ran across the highway, 然后我们穿过公路
[1:03:24] my arm got ripped out, 我胳膊都摔脱臼了
[1:03:26] and a fake woman shot out of a car. 然后一个假女人从车里窜出来
[1:03:29] But we still got the drugs. 但我们还是拿到毒品了
[1:03:31] But then we traded the drone for it, 然后我们拿毒品去换无人机
[1:03:32] and Max destroyed his house with it. 麦克斯又用无人机毁了他家
[1:03:34] But it was only because he wanted to marry Brixlee, 这一切都是因为他想娶布莉克斯丽
[1:03:37] and now he can’t because he’s grounded for life. 现在他娶不成了 因为他被终身禁足了
[1:03:39] And we got into a huge fight, 我们大吵一架
[1:03:41] and the Bean Bag Boys are broke up, and… 然后沙包男孩就解散了 还有…
[1:03:42] – Am I in trouble? – Okay, son. -我是不是完了 -好了 儿子
[1:03:45] Now, look, I love a good story with a bunch of gibberish 听着 我和大家一样都喜欢听
[1:03:47] just as much as anybody, okay? 废话连篇的好故事 好吗
[1:03:48] And I know you’re going through a stressful time. 并且我也知道你这段时间压力很大
[1:03:50] But it doesn’t give you a reason to tell us fibs. 但这不是你撒谎的理由
[1:03:53] I’m not fibbing. 我没有撒谎
[1:03:54] I’m 100% sure you’re fibbing to me. 我百分之百肯定你在撒谎
[1:03:57] – I’m not fibbing. – Okay. -我真的没有撒谎 -好了
[1:03:58] I think I understand what’s happening here. 我大概知道怎么回事了
[1:04:00] You think you’re losing us, 你觉得你要失去我们了
[1:04:02] and now you’re worried you’re gonna lose your friends, too. 现在你担心你也会失去你的朋友们
[1:04:06] Look at me, man. We’ll always be there, right? 看着我 小子 我们会一直在的 好吗
[1:04:08] Look, don’t get me wrong. Ha! 听着 别误会
[1:04:09] You know, me and your mom are not the same people 自从我们相遇以来
[1:04:11] We were when we first met. 我和你妈妈都在改变
[1:04:13] Tend to grow apart sometimes. 有时候会分开
[1:04:15] But it’s okay. 但没关系的
[1:04:16] You remember your hermit crab? 你记得你的寄居蟹吗
[1:04:18] – Herman? Yeah. – That’s right. Herman. -赫曼吗 记得 -对 就是赫曼
[1:04:20] – And you remember why he died? – Oh, son of a… -你还记得他是怎么死的吗 -王八蛋
[1:04:23] You told me he ran away! 你跟我说他跑了
[1:04:25] Technically, yes, he ran away, but then he died. 严格地说 是的 他跑了 然后死了
[1:04:28] Oh, my gosh. How? 天哪 怎么死的
[1:04:29] Herman died because hermit crabs grow out of their shells, 赫曼死了 是因为寄居蟹长大后从壳里出来
[1:04:33] and they need to find new, bigger seashells on the beach 必须在沙滩上找到更大的寄居壳
[1:04:36] to grow into, or they die, and we didn’t know that. 否则就会死 但我们当时并不知道
[1:04:39] So, Herman died because of you guys? 所以 赫曼是因为你们才死的
[1:04:41] The point is… 问题在于
[1:04:43] you and your friends are growing and changing, 你和你的朋友们都在成长和改变
[1:04:46] and y’all need to find bigger shells. 你们都需要找到更大的壳
[1:04:48] And there’s nothing wrong with that. 这并没有什么不对的
[1:04:50] Okay, look, you need to blame those pet store owners 好吧 听着 要怪就怪那些宠物店老板
[1:04:53] because they did not give us 因为他们没有告诉我们
[1:04:55] the information about hermit crabs… 和寄居蟹有关的基本信息
[1:05:11] It’s Lucas. 是我 卢卡斯
[1:05:14] You scared the shit out of me. 你吓死我了
[1:05:15] I didn’t want your parents to see my face. 我可不想让你爸妈看到我
[1:05:18] Why are you even here? 你来这儿干嘛
[1:05:20] I’ve grown a lot in the last two hours. 过去的两个小时里我成熟了许多
[1:05:22] My parents’ divorce has really changed me. 我父母的离婚改变了我
[1:05:25] If the Bean Bag Boys don’t grow together, 如果沙包男孩不一起成长的话
[1:05:27] they’ll grow apart. 他们会分道扬镳的
[1:05:28] I don’t want that. 我不想那样
[1:05:30] I don’t want to get a divorce from you. 我不想和你们断绝关系
[1:05:32] Then you need to go to Soren’s party. 那你就得去索伦的派对
[1:05:34] – You need to sneak out. – I can’t. I’m grounded. -你得溜出去 -不行 我被禁足了
[1:05:37] Besides, Brixlee’s necklace is still in the kiln. 另外 布莉克斯丽的项链还在窑炉里呢
[1:05:39] Let me worry about the necklace. 项链的事交给我
[1:05:41] And what are your parents gonna do, double-ground you? 你爸妈能怎么办 加倍禁足你吗
[1:05:45] Is Brixlee your forever or not? 布莉克斯丽到底是不是你的一生所爱
[1:05:49] Then you need to come with me now. 那你就得跟我来
[1:05:52] Fine, I’ll go, but I’m not apologizing to Thor. 好 我去 但我是不会向索尔道歉的
[1:05:55] – He’s not coming. – Good. -他不会去的 -好
[1:05:58] Fuck that bitch. 去他的吧
[1:06:00] I’ll go get my jacket. 我去拿我的夹克
[1:06:02] – Hey, Max. – Yeah? -麦克斯 -怎么了
[1:06:04] Bring that dick. 带上那东西
[1:06:12] You said Thor wasn’t coming. 你说过索尔不会来的
[1:06:15] – What the hell is he doing here? – I Parent-Trapped your asses. -他在这儿干嘛 -我把你们撮合到一起了
[1:06:18] See, now we’re all in a bigger hermit crab shell together. 现在我们都在一个大寄居壳里面了
[1:06:22] It made sense when my parents said it. 我爸妈说的时候还是挺有道理的
[1:06:25] So, you took the blame for us, huh? 你一个人承担了所有责任 是吗
[1:06:27] Yeah. I thought about what you would do, 对 我想了下你们会怎么做
[1:06:29] and did the opposite. 然后反着来
[1:06:31] This party, it’s gonna be an epic rager. 这次派对 会是一场史诗般的狂欢
[1:06:33] Okay, Sippy Cup. 行了 奶瓶仔
[1:06:35] Just stay out of my way, Maxi Pad. 别挡我的路就行了 麦克斯i Pad
[1:06:48] Aw, don’t you boys look cute. 你们几个真是太可爱了
[1:06:51] Everybody’s in the basement. 大家都在地下室
[1:06:53] I don’t even want to know what’s going on down there. 我一点儿也不想知道下面发生了什么
[1:06:55] Come on in, fellas. 进来吧 小伙子们
[1:06:57] Hi. 你好
[1:07:21] Oh, my God, you made it. 我的天哪 你真的来了
[1:07:24] Max, I want you to meet Brixlee. 麦克斯 给你介绍一下布莉克斯丽
[1:07:27] Hi. I’m Max. 你好 我是麦克斯
[1:07:30] Hi. 你好
[1:07:32] – It’s nice to finally meet you. – You, too. -很高兴终于见到你了 -我也是
[1:07:36] – Cool jacket. – Thank you. -夹克很酷 -谢谢你
[1:07:39] I got it all by myself, with my mom. 和我妈逛街的时候我自己选的
[1:07:42] I go shopping with my mom, too. 我也和我妈一起逛街
[1:07:45] This is going so well. 进展顺利
[1:07:49] Did you bring the necklace? 你带项链了吗
[1:07:53] Brixlee, this is for you. 布莉克斯丽 这是送你的
[1:07:55] Oh, thanks. It’s pretty. 谢谢 项链很漂亮
[1:07:57] They’re an-al. 港门[肛门]牌的
[1:07:59] Ooh, fancy. 太漂亮了
[1:08:04] I’m gonna wear this later. 我一会儿再戴
[1:08:05] Thanks, Max. 谢谢你 麦克斯
[1:08:07] What’s up, Sippy Cup? 怎么了 奶瓶仔
[1:08:11] Not much. Just, uh, got into a fight with a bunch of men 没什么 就是和一群人打了一架
[1:08:14] and, uh, stole a beer. 然后偷了瓶酒
[1:08:17] There’s no way Sippy Cup is gonna drink it. 奶瓶仔是不会喝的
[1:08:20] Not only am I gonna drink it, 我不仅要喝
[1:08:22] I’m gonna break the record. 我还要打破纪录
[1:08:26] I’m gonna take four sips. 我要喝四口
[1:08:28] Four is impossible. 不可能
[1:08:30] – Soren can’t even do four. – Shut up. -索伦都喝不了四口 -闭嘴
[1:08:33] Drink. 喝吧
[1:08:52] That’s one. 第一口
[1:08:53] Big deal. 有什么了不起的
[1:08:58] That’s two. 第二口
[1:09:00] Mm-kay. 好
[1:09:07] That’s three! 第三口了
[1:09:09] This is insane. 你疯了吧
[1:09:10] He’s gonna barf. 他要吐了
[1:09:13] Somebody get him a sippy cup. 给他拿个奶瓶吧
[1:09:15] Sippy Cup! Sippy Cup! 奶瓶仔 奶瓶仔
[1:09:18] Sippy Cup! Sippy Cup! Sippy Cup! 奶瓶仔 奶瓶仔 奶瓶仔
[1:09:24] Sippy Cup! Sippy… 奶瓶仔 奶瓶…
[1:09:27] That’s fucking four! 这他妈是第四口
[1:09:28] Oh, fuck! 我靠
[1:09:30] Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor! 索尔 索尔 索尔 索尔
[1:09:32] Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor! 索尔 索尔 索尔 索尔 索尔
[1:09:34] I’m a fucking alcoholic! 我他妈是个酒鬼
[1:09:39] No way! 不可能
[1:09:40] Four sips. Badass. 四口 够狠的
[1:09:42] Mad respect to Thor. 疯狂崇拜索尔
[1:09:44] Eyes up here. If you don’t consent to kissing, that’s cool. 看我这儿 如果你们不赞同接吻 那行
[1:09:48] You can go play VR upstairs. 你们可以去楼上玩虚拟现实游戏
[1:09:50] But if you’re staying down here, you better strap in, 但如果要留在这儿的话 最好系上安全带
[1:09:53] because shit’s about to get real. 因为我们准备来真的
[1:09:55] Hell yeah. 太棒了
[1:09:56] Let’s spin a bottle. 我们开始转瓶子吧
[1:09:58] Well, then it’s a good thing I got a bottle right here! 那我这儿不正好有个瓶子嘛
[1:10:04] ♪ Do you remember when we used to dance ♪ ♪ 你可记得我们共舞的时刻 ♪
[1:10:09] ♪ and incidence arose from circumstance ♪ ♪ 各种状况层出不穷 ♪
[1:10:14] ♪ One thing lead to another we were young ♪ ♪ 年少轻狂不信因果 ♪
[1:10:19] ♪ and we would scream together the songs unsung ♪ ♪ 还一起高歌未唱完的小曲儿 ♪
[1:10:24] ♪ It was the heat of the moment ♪ ♪ 那是激情一刻 ♪
[1:10:29] I’m out. 我退出
[1:10:30] – Where are you going? – That was nasty. -你去哪 -那太恶心了
[1:10:33] I’m going upstairs to play VR. 我要去楼上玩虚拟现实游戏
[1:10:35] If you leave, you can never come back. 如果你走了 你就永远回不来了
[1:10:38] Oh! No! 不要
[1:10:48] Brixlee, your turn. 布莉克斯丽 到你了
[1:11:00] Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. 拜托 拜托 拜托
[1:11:28] Oh, my God. This is the most dramatic thing I’ve ever seen. 天哪 这真是我见过的最狗血的事了
[1:11:33] He’s not gonna do it. 他不会去亲的
[1:11:37] He’s gonna do it. 他会亲的
[1:11:41] I can’t do it. 我不能亲她
[1:11:44] People don’t change. He’s still Sippy Cup. 本性难移啊 他还是那个奶瓶仔
[1:11:47] Wait, wait. Kissy Cup. 等等 是亲亲仔
[1:11:49] Kissy Cup! 亲亲仔
[1:11:51] Kissy Cup! Kissy Cup! 亲亲仔 亲亲仔
[1:11:53] Kissy Cup! Kissy… 亲亲仔 亲亲…
[1:11:54] Fuck off, Atticus! His name is Thor. 去你的 阿提奎斯 他叫索尔
[1:11:57] And everyone knows your mom plagiarized her cookbook. 还有大家都知道你妈的烹饪书是抄袭的
[1:12:00] Thor, wait up. 索尔 等等
[1:12:07] I’m sorry I called you a try-hard. 真抱歉我曾经说你拼命装逼
[1:12:10] Nah, you were right. 没事 你没错
[1:12:12] This whole time, 这整段时间
[1:12:13] I’ve been trying to be someone who I wasn’t. 我都在试图成为一个不是真正的我
[1:12:16] I got an earring. 我打了耳洞
[1:12:18] I drank a beer. 我喝了啤酒
[1:12:20] I quit singing. 我不再唱歌
[1:12:22] Yeah. 是啊
[1:12:24] I guess I went a little crazy today, too. 我想我今天也有点疯了
[1:12:31] Let’s get out of here. 那我们走吧
[1:12:33] No. You don’t want to do that. 不 你不会想走的
[1:12:36] You’re gonna stay down here and kiss Brixlee. 你要留下来直到你亲到布莉克斯丽
[1:12:39] The Bean Bag Boys do everything together. 沙包男孩做任何事都在一起
[1:12:43] Not everything. 不是所有事
[1:12:45] Not anymore. 不再是了
[1:12:50] Maybe those old girls were right. 也许那些比我们大的女孩们说得对
[1:12:53] Maybe we’re on different paths. 也许我们的道路不同了
[1:12:56] Yeah. 是的
[1:12:58] Then what are you gonna do? 那你接下来怎么办
[1:13:01] I don’t know. I just know it’s not this. 我不知道 我只知道不是像这样
[1:13:04] No way. 不可能
[1:13:06] This is insane. 这太疯狂了
[1:13:07] Forget spin the bottle. 别管转瓶子了
[1:13:09] Now go over there and kiss your future wife. 现在直接过去吻一下你未来的妻子
[1:13:15] Bye. 再见
[1:13:17] Bye. 再见
[1:13:45] Brixlee, can I kiss you? 布莉克斯丽 我能吻你吗
[1:13:50] Okay. 可以啊
[1:14:20] Aah! Cool. 酷
[1:14:23] Where am I? 我在哪儿
[1:14:24] Oh, here I am. 我在这儿啊
[1:14:27] Lucas, I’m leaving. 卢卡斯 我要走了
[1:14:29] You sure you don’t want to try this? 你确定不试一下这个吗
[1:14:31] Nah, I’m good. 不了 不用了
[1:14:37] Want to go to my house and play Ascension? 你想去我家玩暗杀神吗
[1:14:39] I don’t want to play Ascension anymore. 我不再玩暗杀神了
[1:14:43] Then who am I gonna play with? 那我以后跟谁玩呢
[1:14:45] You’ll find someone. 你会找到一个人的
[1:14:48] My face feels so tingly. 我感觉脸有点刺痛
[1:14:50] No way. 不是吧
[1:14:52] Oh, my God. This is amazing! 天哪 太棒了
[1:14:54] I can’t believe you guys are here. 不敢相信你们居然在这
[1:14:56] Oh, this is so amazing. 太棒了
[1:14:58] – Hi. – Sit down. -你好 -坐下
[1:15:02] Please no, please no. Don’t kill us. 请别 拜托别 别杀我们
[1:15:03] Look what happened. 看看这是怎么了
[1:15:04] How do you know Soren? 你怎么认识索伦的
[1:15:07] Is he your boyfriend? 他是你男朋友吗
[1:15:09] He’s my brother. I love that piece of shit. 他是我弟弟 我可喜欢这个小混蛋了
[1:15:19] You guys, where’s everybody else? 其他人呢
[1:15:20] Where’s your friend with the sad eyes? 你那个有眼神忧郁的朋友呢
[1:15:23] – Sad boy Max. – In the basement kissing. -忧郁男孩麦克斯 -在地下室接吻呢
[1:15:25] It’s an orgy down there. 楼下的场景有点浪荡
[1:15:27] And you guys aren’t into that? 你们俩不喜欢那种吗
[1:15:28] – Mm-mm. – Aw, it’s okay. -不喜欢 -没关系的
[1:15:31] You’re only in sixth grade. You guys are gonna figure it out. 你们才六年级 总有一天你们会想通的
[1:15:34] You have your whole life for that. No rush. No rush. 你们有一辈子的时间 不用着急
[1:15:37] I mean, what do you love? 我是说 你爱些什么
[1:15:40] Ascension, rules, anti-drug campaigns… 暗杀神 规则 禁毒行动
[1:15:45] grilled cheese. 烤芝士三明治
[1:15:46] Oh, I could fuck with a grilled cheese right now. 我现在可以把烤芝士三明治上了
[1:15:48] Guys, I’m gonna make us grilled cheese. 各位 我来为大家做烤芝士三明治
[1:15:50] – Oh, yeah. That sounds so good. – Nice. -太好了 听上去很棒 -太好了
[1:15:51] What about you, sleeveless? What are you into? 那你呢 无袖男 你喜欢些什么
[1:15:55] I love to sing. 我喜欢唱歌
[1:15:56] Yes. 真好
[1:15:57] I actually skipped my audition today for the musical. 我今天其实翘了音乐剧的海选
[1:16:01] – No. – Now I can’t be in it. -不是吧 -现在我无法参与了
[1:16:03] – No. – What? -不要啊 -什么
[1:16:04] You have to convince them to let you audition. 你必须说服他们让你去参加海选
[1:16:06] You must. You must. 你一定 你一定得去
[1:16:08] – Audition. – Shh. Sing for us. -海选 -为我们唱几句吧
[1:16:10] No. 不要
[1:16:10] Oh my god, sing for us. You’re a baby bird. 天哪 给我们唱几句吧 你是只小小鸟
[1:16:12] – Come on! We missed our concert. – Sing for us. -拜托 我们错过了音乐会 -唱吧
[1:16:13] So, no grilled cheese? 所以 不做烤芝士三明治了吗
[1:16:14] – Sing for us. Sing for us. – No. -唱几句 唱几句 -不要
[1:16:16] Be our concert. 就当我们的音乐会
[1:16:27] ♪ I… I got to take a little time ♪ ♪ 我 我需要一点时间 ♪
[1:16:32] ♪ A little time to think things over ♪ ♪ 用时间去看清世界 ♪
[1:16:37] ♪ I better read between the lines ♪ ♪ 字里行间的弦外之音 ♪
[1:16:41] ♪ In case I need it when I’m older ♪ ♪ 也许我长大了才会了解 ♪
[1:16:51] ♪ Now this mountain I must climb ♪ ♪ 我有必须跨过的山 ♪
[1:16:55] ♪ Feels like the world upon my shoulders ♪ ♪ 全世界都压在我的肩 ♪
[1:17:02] ♪ But through the clouds I see love shine ♪ ♪ 但在云中我看见爱在闪 ♪
[1:17:06] ♪ It keeps me warm as life grows colder ♪ ♪ 生活寒冷它给我温暖 ♪
[1:17:12] ♪ In my life ♪ ♪ 在我生命中 ♪
[1:17:15] ♪ There’s been heartache and pain ♪ ♪ 总有心痛和痛苦 ♪
[1:17:18] ♪ I don’t know ♪ ♪ 我不确定 ♪
[1:17:20] ♪ If l can face it again ♪ ♪ 是否还能再次面对 ♪
[1:17:23] ♪ I can’t stop now ♪ ♪ 我不能停下脚步 ♪
[1:17:26] ♪ I’ve traveled so far ♪ ♪ 我走了那么远的路 ♪
[1:17:29] ♪ To change this lonely life ♪ ♪ 为了改变我生命的孤独 ♪
[1:17:36] ♪ I want to know what love is ♪ ♪ 我想知道情为何物 ♪
[1:17:41] ♪ I want you to show me ♪ ♪ 我想要你来告诉我 ♪
[1:17:47] ♪ I want to feel what love is ♪ ♪ 我想感受情为何物 ♪
[1:17:52] ♪ I know you can show me ♪ ♪ 我知道你能告诉我 ♪
[1:18:00] ♪ I got to take a little time ♪ ♪ 我真的需要一点时间 ♪
[1:18:04] ♪ A little time to look around me ♪ ♪ 去好好观察这个世界 ♪
[1:18:10] ♪ And I got nowhere left to hide ♪ ♪ 发现我已无处可躲 ♪
[1:18:14] ♪ It looks like love has finally found me ♪ ♪ 仿佛爱终于找到了我 ♪
[1:18:19] ♪ In my life ♪ ♪ 在我生命中 ♪
[1:18:22] ♪ There’s been heartache and pain ♪ ♪ 总有心痛和痛苦 ♪
[1:18:26] ♪ I don’t know if I can face it again ♪ ♪ 我不确定我是否能再次面对 ♪
[1:18:31] ♪ I can’t stop now ♪ ♪ 我不能停下脚步 ♪
[1:18:34] ♪ I’ve traveled so far ♪ ♪ 我走了这么远的路 ♪
[1:18:36] ♪ To change this lonely life ♪ ♪ 为了改变我生命的孤独 ♪
[1:18:43] ♪ I want to know what love is ♪ ♪ 我想知道情为何物 ♪
[1:18:49] ♪ I know you can show me ♪ ♪ 我知道你能告诉我 ♪
[1:19:17] ♪ I want to know what love is ♪ ♪ 我想知道情为何物 ♪
[1:19:22] ♪ I know you can show me, oh ♪ ♪ 我知道你能告诉我 ♪
[1:19:28] ♪ Let’s talk about love ♪ ♪ 让我们谈情说爱吧 ♪
[1:19:30] ♪ I want to know what love is ♪ ♪ 我想知道情为何物 ♪
[1:19:33] ♪ Love that you feel inside ♪ ♪ 爱就在你心中 ♪
[1:19:36] ♪ I know you can show me ♪ ♪ 我知道你能告诉我 ♪
[1:19:41] ♪ I want to know ♪ ♪ 我想知道 ♪
[1:19:56] My masterpiece. 我的巅峰之作
[1:20:11] – Thank you. I was really great. – What’s up, Max? -谢谢 我确实很棒 -你好吗 麦克斯
[1:20:16] I’ll be right back. 回头再找你们
[1:20:17] – Hey. I didn’t think you’d make it. – Are you kidding? -我没想到你会来 -你开玩笑的吧
[1:20:20] You know I’d never miss one of your shows. 你知道你的表演我从不缺席
[1:20:22] It was so cool when you stabbed that pimp. 你捅拉皮条的那段实在是太酷了
[1:20:24] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:20:26] Oh, sorry. Thor, this is Scout. 抱歉 索尔 这是斯考特
[1:20:28] – You were really good. – Thanks, sweetie. -你表现得太棒了 -谢谢你 小甜心
[1:20:30] I was much better in the matinee. 日场的时候我表现得更好
[1:20:33] I’m gonna go find Cassidy. 我准备去找凯斯蒂
[1:20:37] I thought you were still grounded. 我以为你还在禁足
[1:20:38] It ended yesterday. A month in the hole. 昨天就结束了 被关了一个月
[1:20:42] Thanks again for taking the fall. 谢谢你为我顶罪
[1:20:44] You would’ve done the same. 你为了我也会这么做的
[1:20:46] Well, well, well. Look who’s here. Me. 看看谁来了 是我
[1:20:52] Feels like we haven’t talked in weeks. 感觉我们好久没讲话了
[1:20:56] Yeah. 是啊
[1:20:58] Max. My mom said she’ll drop us at 麦克斯 我妈说如果你妈能来接我们的话
[1:21:00] frozen yogurt if your mom will pick us up. 她可以把我们送到冻酸奶店
[1:21:03] – Great. Be there in a second, babe. – Okay, babe. -好 我马上过来 宝贝 -好的 宝贝
[1:21:06] So, how’s it going with Scout? 所以 你和斯考特进展怎么样
[1:21:08] Good. But hard. But good. 还好 有点难 不过还好
[1:21:11] A relationship is a lot of work. 维持一段关系很辛苦
[1:21:13] Don’t let anyone tell you differently. 别信那些说不辛苦的
[1:21:16] Hey. Uh, Lucas, you still want to play Ascension 卢卡斯 你还想之后和我还有大家
[1:21:19] with me and the guys later? 一起玩暗杀神吗
[1:21:20] – I’ll be there in a minute. – Classic Lucas. -我一会儿就过来 -典型的卢卡斯回答
[1:21:24] Carlos and those SCAB guys seem cool. 卡洛斯和那些反霸凌学生联盟的人好像很酷
[1:21:27] They’re cool. 他们是很酷
[1:21:29] But they’re not the Bean Bag Boys. 但他们不能和我们沙包男孩比
[1:21:34] Max. 麦克斯
[1:21:38] All right. 好了
[1:21:42] I guess… I guess I should go. 我想 我想我得走了
[1:21:45] Yeah, all right. Well… 是啊 好吧 那
[1:21:48] Yeah. 好的
[1:22:06] I missed you guys. 我好想你们
[1:22:16] Let’s make a promise. 我们来发誓吧
[1:22:18] Even if we don’t hang out all the time, 就算我们不经常一起玩了
[1:22:20] we’ll still always be there for the big stuff. 我们还是彼此坚强的后盾
[1:22:23] Bean Bag Boys for life. 永远的沙包男孩
[1:22:26] Bean Bag Boys for life. 永远的沙包男孩
[1:22:28] Bean Bag Boys for life. 永远的沙包男孩
[1:22:41] Wait. 等等
[1:22:44] There’s something I have to show you. 我得给你们看个东西
[1:22:45] Come up to my parents’ bedroom in three minutes. 三分钟后来我父母的卧室
[1:22:52] Yo, guys, check this out. 各位 看看这个
[1:22:54] An indoor swing? 这是室内秋千吗
[1:22:56] – You always have the best toys. – Yeah! -你总是有最棒的玩具 -是啊
[1:22:58] Flip that switch. 按那个开关
[1:23:02] How cool is it? 是不是超级酷
[1:23:03] Your parents love to play. 你爸妈很爱玩啊
[1:23:05] – What do they do with it? – They swing on it. -他们用这个干什么 -他们在上面荡吧
[1:23:08] – Can we go on it? – Fuck yeah. -我们能试试吗 -必须可以
[1:23:10] ♪ My darling I ♪ ♪ 亲爱的 我 ♪
[1:23:14] ♪ Can’t get enough of your love babe♪ ♪ 对你爱爱爱不完 宝贝 ♪
[1:23:19] ♪ Girl I don’t know I don’t know why♪ ♪ 女孩儿 我也不知 我不知为何 ♪
[1:23:22] ♪ Can’t get enough of your love babe♪ ♪ 对你爱爱爱不完 宝贝 ♪
[1:23:25] Thor? 索尔
[1:23:27] What are you doing in Mom and Dad’s room? 你在爸妈的房间干嘛呢
[1:23:29] Get the hell out of here, Annabelle! 你给我滚出去 安娜贝尔
[1:23:31] That swing is for sexing. People do sex on it. 那是性爱秋千 人们在上面啪啪啪
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Impractical Jokers The Movie(好友互整大电影)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Mr Nice(好心先生)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme