Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Gone with the Wind(乱世佳人)[1939]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Gone with the Wind(乱世佳人)[1939]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:乱世佳人
英文名称:Gone with the Wind
年代:1939

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[06:51] What do we care if we were expelled from college? 如果我们被学院开除怎样办
[06:54] The war is gonna start any day… 战争随时会爆发…
[06:55] We would’ve left college anyhow. 我们不能离开学院
[06:57] War! Isn’t it exciting, Scarlett? 战争 不是很刺激吗 斯佳丽
[06:59] Do you know those Yankees actually want a war? 那些穷北佬想要打一仗吗
[07:01] -We’ll show ’em… -Fiddle-dee-dee! -我们会… -胡扯
[07:03] War, war, war! 真讨厌 战争 战争
[07:05] This war talk’s spoiling all the fun at every party this spring. 这些战争的话题破坏了我们舞会
[07:07] I get so bored I could scream! 而且让我厌烦得想大叫
[07:10] Besides, there isn’t going to be any war… 何况 根本不会有战争…
[07:12] Not gonna be any war? 不会有战争
[07:13] Why, honey, of course there’s going to be a war! 为什么 亲爱的 战争肯定会爆发
[07:16] If either of you says “war” just once again… 如果你们再谈战争…
[07:18] I’ll go in the house and slam the door. 我就进去了
[07:20] -But, Scarlett, honey… -Don’t you want us to have a war? -但是 斯佳丽… -你不想要我们打一仗吗
[07:29] Well… 好…
[07:31] but remember… 但要记住…
[07:33] I warned you. 我警告过你们
[07:34] I’ve got an idea. 我知道
[07:36] We’ll talk about the Wilkes’ barbecue at Twelve Oaks. 我们讨论明天威尔家的烤肉宴吧
[07:38] That’s a good idea. Aren’t you eating barbecue with us? 好的 你要跟我们共餐吗
[07:41] I hadn’t thought about that yet. I’ll think about that tomorrow. 也许吧 明天我会考虑
[07:45] We want all your waltzes. 我们共舞华尔兹
[07:46] First Brent, then me, then Brent, then me again and so on. 首先布伦特 然后我 轮流
[07:49] -Promise? -I’d just love to. -可以吗 -我很乐意
[07:52] If only I didn’t have every one of them taken already. 如果我没跟别人跳的话
[07:55] Why, honey, you can’t do that to us. 你不能那样对我们
[07:57] -How about if we tell you a secret? -A secret? Who about? -假如我们告诉你一个秘密 -什么 谁的
[08:00] Do you know Miss Melanie Hamilton from Atlanta? 你知道亚特兰大来的梅勒妮吗
[08:02] Ashley Wilkes’ cousin. She’s visiting the Wilkes’… 艾西利·威尔克斯的表妹 她要来…
[08:04] That goody-goody! Who wants to know a secret about her? 那个伪善的人 谁要管她
[08:07] Anyway, we heard, that is, they say… 不管怎样 他们说…
[08:09] Ashley Wilkes is gonna marry her… 艾西利就要娶她了…
[08:11] The Wilkeses always marry their cousins. 威尔家族都娶表妹
[08:13] Now do we get those waltzes? 可以跳华尔兹了吗
[08:15] Of course. 当然
[08:17] I’ll bet the other boys will be hopping mad… 我打赌其他男孩会很生气…
[08:20] Let ’em be mad. We two can handle’em! 让我们疯狂
[08:22] It can’t be true. Ashley loves me! 这不会是真的 艾西利爱我的
[08:25] Scarlett! 斯佳丽
[08:26] What has gotten into her? 她怎么了
[08:28] Do you suppose we made her mad? 是我们让她那样吗
[08:30] Where’re you goin’ without your shawl… 天就要黑了…
[08:32] and the night air fixin’ to set in? 你不加披肩要去哪儿
[08:34] How come you didn’t ask them gentlemen to stay for supper? 你不和他们吃晚饭了
[08:37] You ain’t got no more manners than a field hand… 你这样真没礼貌…
[08:39] after me and Miss Ellen done labored with you. 我和埃伦那样对你
[08:41] Miss Scarlett, come on in the house! 斯佳丽 快回来
[08:44] Come on in before you catch your death of dampness. 快回来 免得感冒
[08:45] No! I’ll wait for Pa to come home from the Wilkes’. 不 我要等爸爸回来
[08:48] Come on in here! 回来
[08:50] Come on! 快
[09:07] Quittin’ time! 该收工了
[09:08] Who says it’s quittin’ time? 谁说的
[09:10] I says it’s quittin’ time. 我才说收工
[09:11] I’s the foreman… 我是工头…
[09:13] I’s the one that says when it’s quittin’ time at Tara! 在塔拉庄园由我叫收工的
[09:15] Quittin’ time! 收工
[09:17] Quittin’ time! 收工了
[09:59] There’s none in the county can touch you… 本州的马和骑士…
[10:01] and none in the state. 没有能和我相比的
[10:04] Pa! 爸
[10:05] So it’s proud of yourself, you are. 真为你自豪
[10:10] Well, Katie Scarlett O’Hara! 斯佳丽·奥哈拉
[10:12] So, you’ve been spying on me, and like your sister, Suellen… 你是来监视我的吗 跟你妹妹苏安琳一样…
[10:15] …you’ll tell your mother I was jumping again? …你会告诉母亲我跳越栅栏吗
[10:18] Pa, you know I’m no tattletale like Suellen… 我才不爱…
[10:19] but it does seem to me… 多嘴呢…
[10:21] after you broke your knee last year jumping that same fence… 但当你摔坏膝盖时…
[10:24] I’ll not have me own daughter… 我不需要我女儿…
[10:26] tellin’ me what I shall jump and not jump. 来告诉我该不该跳
[10:29] It’s my own neck, so it is. 那是我自己的膝盖
[10:30] All right, Pa, you jump what you please… 好吧 爸…
[10:32] How are they all over at Twelve Oaks? 十二橡园的威尔家好吗
[10:34] The Wilkeses? 威尔
[10:35] Just as you’d expect with the barbecue… 你期待明天的烤肉…
[10:38] tomorrow and talking nothing but war. 并谈谈战争的事
[10:40] Oh, bother the war. Was there anyone else there? 不要管战争 有其他的人在那吗
[10:43] Their cousin, Melanie Hamilton… 有亚特兰大来的梅勒妮·汉密尔顿…
[10:44] from Atlanta and her brother, Charles. 还有她弟弟查尔斯
[10:46] Melanie Hamilton! 梅勒妮·汉密尔顿
[10:47] She’s a pale-faced, mealy-mouthed ninny. I hate her. 她是个软弱无能的人 我讨厌她
[10:50] Ashley Wilkes doesn’t think so. 艾西利并不这么想
[10:51] Ashley Wilkes couldn’t like anyone like her. 他不可能喜欢她那种人
[10:54] What’s your interest in Ashley and Miss Melanie? 你对艾西利和梅勒妮感兴趣
[10:58] It’s nothing. Let’s go into the house, Pa. 没有 我们回家吧
[11:01] Has he been trifling with you? Has he asked you to marry him? 他对你不重要吗 他向你求过婚吗
[11:04] -No! -No, nor will he. -没有 -不 他不会的
[11:05] I have it in strictest confidence… 约翰·威尔克斯…
[11:07] from John Wilkes this afternoon… 今天下午告诉我…
[11:09] Ashley is going to marry Miss Melanie. 艾西利就要娶梅勒妮了
[11:10] It will be announced tomorrow night at the ball. 明晚舞会上宣布
[11:14] I don’t believe it. 我不相信
[11:15] Here! Here! Where are you off to? 喂 你去哪里
[11:18] Scarlett! 斯佳丽
[11:20] What are you about? 你怎么了
[11:22] Have you made a spectacle of yourself running after a man… 你在追一个不爱你的男人…
[11:25] who’s not in love with you… 而你应该在城里…
[11:26] when you might have any man in the county. 找个男孩
[11:28] I haven’t been running after him. It’s just a surprise, that’s all. 没有追他 只是惊奇罢了
[11:32] Now, don’t be jerking your chin at me. 你可别骗我
[11:35] If Ashley wanted to marry you… 如果艾西利想要娶你的话
[11:36] it would be with misgivings I’d say “yes”. 我是不会同意的
[11:37] I want my girl to be happy. You’d not be happy with him. 我要你快乐 你跟他不会快乐的
[11:41] I would, I would! 我会的 我会的
[11:43] What difference does it make who you marry… 我要你嫁给一个南方人…
[11:44] so long as he’s a Southerner and thinks like you. 和你思想一样的人
[11:47] And when I’m gone, I’ll leave Tara to you. 而且有一天我会把塔拉庄园留给你
[11:49] I don’t want Tara. Plantations don’t mean anything when… 我不要塔拉庄园 我只要…
[11:52] You mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O’Hara… 你是说 斯佳丽…
[11:54] that land doesn’t mean anything to you? 你不爱惜你的田地吗
[11:57] Why, land is the only thing in the world worth working for… 田地是世上最值得卖力…
[12:00] worth fighting for, worth dying for… 最值得奋斗卖命的东西…
[12:01] because it’s the only thing that lasts. 因为它是世上唯一永久的东西
[12:04] Oh, Pa, you talk like an Irishman… 你说话跟爱尔兰人一样…
[12:05] It’s proud I am that I’m Irish. 身为爱尔兰人我很骄傲
[12:07] And don’t you be forgetting, Missy, that you’re half Irish too. 要记住你也有一半爱尔兰血统
[12:11] And to anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them… 对任何一个爱尔兰人来说…
[12:13] why, the land they live on is like their mother. 自己居住的土地应视作母亲
[12:16] Oh, but you’re just a child… 你还是孩子…
[12:18] It’ll come to you, this love of the land. 你将来会爱惜土地的
[12:20] There’s no getting away from it if you’re Irish. 你是爱尔兰人就不可避免
[12:48] Yonder she comes! 她来了
[12:49] Miss Scarlett, Miss Suellen, Miss Carreen, your ma’s home! 斯佳丽 苏安琳 凯瑞英 你们母亲回来了
[12:52] Actin’ like a wet nurse to them low-down, poor white trash… 为了看护那些低级无用的白人…
[12:55] instead of bein’ here eatin’ her supper. Cookie, stir up the fire! 晚饭都忘了回来吃 准备好晚饭
[12:58] Miss Ellen’s got no business wearin’ herself out. 埃伦没事了 忙呢
[13:01] Take the lamp out on the porch! Wearin’ herself out. 伯 拿个灯到门廊
[13:04] Mist’ Gerald, Miss Ellen’s home. 乔瑞德先生 埃伦小姐回来了
[13:06] Wearin’ herself out waitin’ on the poor white trash. 无用的白人
[13:08] Shut up, dogs! Barkin’ in the house like that. 闭嘴 该死的狗
[13:11] Get up from there. Don’t you hear that Miss Ellen’s comin’? 起来 小鬼 没听到埃伦小姐回来了吗
[13:13] Get out there and get her medicine chest. 把海伦小姐的药箱拿进来
[13:16] We was gettin’ worried about you, Miss Ellen. 海伦小姐 我们正在担心你呢
[13:18] -Mist’ Gerald… -All right, Pork. I’m home. -乔瑞德先生… -我回来了 回来了
[13:21] Mrs. O’Hara, we finished plowing the creek bottom today. 奥哈拉太太 我们耕好地了
[13:25] What do you want me to start on tomorrow? 明天要做什么
[13:28] Mr. Wilkerson, I’ve just come from Emmy Slattery’s bedside. 威克森 我从艾美·沙特丽那来
[13:32] Your child has been born. 你的孩子生下来了
[13:33] My child, ma’am? I’m sure I don’t understand. 我的孩子吗 夫人 我不明白
[13:37] Has been born and, mercifully, has died. 生了 然后安祥地死了
[13:40] Goodnight, Mr. Wilkerson. 晚安 威克森先生
[13:45] I’ll fix your supper for you myself, and you eats it. 我准备了晚餐 你吃吧
[13:47] After prayers, Mammy. 祈祷后再说
[13:49] Yes, ma’am. 好的
[13:51] Mr. O’Hara. 奥哈拉先生
[13:53] You must dismiss Jonas Wilkerson. 你必须开除威克森
[13:55] Dismiss him, Mrs. O’Hara? He’s the best overseer in the county. 开除他 太太 他是最能干的监工
[13:58] He must go tomorrow morning, first thing. 他明天必须走人
[14:01] But… 但是…
[14:03] -No! -Yes! -不会吧 -是的
[14:06] The Yankee Wilkerson and the white-trash Slattery girl! 这北佬威克森和那下流的沙特丽
[14:08] We’ll discuss it later, Mr. O’Hara. 我们待会再谈 奥哈拉先生
[14:11] Yes, Mrs. O’Hara. 好的
[14:17] I want to wear Scarlett’s green dress! 我要穿斯佳丽的绿色衣服
[14:19] I don’t like your tone, Suellen… 我不喜欢你讲话的口气 苏安琳…
[14:21] Your pink gown is lovely. 你有你自己的粉红色礼服
[14:22] Can’t I stay up for the ball tomorrow? 我可以去跳舞吗
[14:24] But you may wear my garnets with it. 但你可以穿我那深红色的
[14:26] Why can’t I stay up for the ball tomorrow night? 我为什么不能去跳舞
[14:29] Scarlett… 斯佳丽…
[14:30] you look tired, my dear. I’m worried about you. 你看起来很累 亲爱的
[14:34] I’m all right, Mother. 我没事 母亲
[14:35] Why can’t I stay up for the ball tomorrow night? 我可以去跳舞吗
[14:38] I’m 13 now. 我13岁了
[14:39] You may go to the barbecue and stay up through supper. 你可以参加烤肉然后留下来吃饭
[14:42] I didn’t want to wear your tacky green dress anyhow, stingy! 我才不要你的衣服 小气鬼
[14:44] Oh, hush up! 肃静
[14:45] Prayers, girls. 祷告 孩子们
[14:53] And to all the saints, that I… 神圣的主…
[14:55] have sinned exceedingly in thought, word and deed… 我罪恶的想法行为…
[14:58] through my fault. 都是我的过失
[15:00] Through my fault, through my most grievous fault. 我的错 我最大的错
[15:03] Therefore, I beseech the Blessed Mary, ever Virgin… 我恳求女神玛丽…
[15:07] Blessed Michael, the Archangel… 天使迈克尔…
[15:09] Blessed John the Baptist… 圣徒约翰…
[15:11] the Holy Apostles, Peter and Paul… 圣徒彼得 保罗…
[15:14] nd all the saints to pray to the Lord, our God, for me. 所有圣徒为我的主祈祷
[15:17] But Ashley doesn’t know I love him! 艾西利并不知道我爱他
[15:21] I’ll tell him that I love him and then he can’t marry her! 我一定要告诉他我爱他 那么他就不会娶她了
[15:25] “May the Almighty, and most merciful Lord… “期望全能仁慈的主…
[15:29] grant us pardon, absolution… 宽恕和赦免我们…
[15:31] and remission of our sins. Amen.” 免除我们所有罪恶 阿门”
[15:35] Just hold on and suck in. 抓紧 吸气
[15:38] Mammy, here’s Miss Scarlett’s vittles. 保姆 斯佳丽小姐的饭来了
[15:41] ou can take that back. I won’t eat a bite. 拿回去 我不吃
[15:43] Oh, yes, ma’am, you is! 是的
[15:45] You’s gonna eat every mouthful of this. 要 你要吃的
[15:48] No, I’m not! 不 我不吃
[15:53] Put on the dress, because we’re late already. 帮我穿衣吧 要迟到了
[15:55] -What’s my lamb gonna wear? -That. -你要穿的那一件呢 -在那
[15:57] No you ain’t! You can’t show your bosom before three o’clock. 不能露出自己的胸部
[16:01] I’m gonna speak to your ma about you! 我要告诉你母亲
[16:03] If you say one word to mother, I won’t eat a bite! 如果你告诉妈 我就不吃
[16:11] Well… 好吧…
[16:19] Keep your shawl on. I ain’t aimin’ for you to get all freckled… 披肩要披在肩上…
[16:22] after the buttermilk I done put on you all this winter… 在我做好酪乳后穿上…
[16:24] bleachin’ them freckles. 免得长雀斑
[16:32] Now, Miss Scarlett, you come on and be good… 好了 斯佳丽要乖一点…
[16:34] and eat just a little, honey. 来吃点
[16:36] No. 不
[16:38] I’m going to have a good time today… 今天要好好享受…
[16:39] and do my eating at the barbecue. 烤肉宴上的东西我都要吃
[16:42] If you don’t care what folks says about this family, I does! 你要毁了这个家的声誉吗
[16:44] I has told you and told you that you can always tell a lady… 我一再告诉你 作为淑女…
[16:48] by the way she eats with folks. Like a bird! 在大众前要少吃东西
[16:50] I ain’t aimin’ for you to go after Mr. Wilkes… 我不让你去追威尔克斯先生…
[16:52] and eat like a field hand and gobble like a hog! 还有大吃大喝 像公猪一样的叫
[16:55] Fiddle-dee-dee! 胡说
[16:56] Ashley Wilkes told me… 艾西利说他…
[16:58] he likes to see a girl with a healthy appetite. 他喜欢胃口大的女孩
[17:00] What gentlemen says and what they thinks… 他说的和想的…
[17:01] is two different things. 不一样的
[17:03] And I ain’t noticed Mist’ Ashley askin’ to marry you! 我注意到 他才不想娶你
[17:22] Now don’t eat too fast… 不要吃太快…
[17:24] Ain’t no need of havin’ it come right back up again. 待会儿会吐出来
[17:29] Why does a girl have to be so silly to catch a husband? 为什么找个丈夫这么麻烦
[17:32] Scarlett, if you’re not here by the time I count ten… 斯佳丽 如果我数到十你还不下来…
[17:34] we’ll be goin’ without you! 我们就走了
[17:37] I’m coming, Pa! 我来了 爸
[17:38] One… 一…
[17:40] two, three… 二 三…
[17:42] four, five, six… 四 五 六…
[17:45] Oh, dear! 亲爱的
[17:46] My stays are so tight I know… 我的胸衣好紧呀…
[17:48] I’ll never get through the day without belching. 我一定会反胃的
[18:14] Well, John Wilkes… 约翰·威尔克斯…
[18:16] It’s a grand day you’ll be having for the barbecue. 今天是个愉快的盛会
[18:18] So it seems, Gerald. But why isn’t Mrs. O’Hara with you? 是啊 乔瑞德 怎么奥哈拉夫人没来
[18:21] She’s after settling accounts with the overseer. 她在清算工头的帐目
[18:24] But she’ll be along for the ball tonight. 今晚她会来的
[18:25] Welcome to Twelve Oaks, Mr. O’Hara. 欢迎 奥哈拉先生
[18:27] Thank you kindly, India. 真心感谢你 尹蒂
[18:29] Your daughter’s getting prettier every day, John. 约翰 你的女儿越来越漂亮了
[18:33] India, here are the O’Hara girls. We must greet them. 尹蒂 奥家的女孩们来了 我们得去问候一下
[18:36] I can’t stand Scarlett… 那个斯佳丽…
[18:37] If you saw the way she throws herself at Ashley. 看她勾引艾西利
[18:39] Now, that’s your brother’s business. 那是你哥哥的事情
[18:41] You must remember your duties as hostess. 不要忘了你是女主人
[18:44] Good morning, girls. 早上好 女孩们
[18:46] Good morning, Scarlett. 早上好 斯佳丽
[18:49] Why, India Wilkes, what a lovely dress! 尹蒂·威尔克斯 好漂亮的衣服呀
[18:51] -Perfectly lovely, darling. -I just can’t take my eyes off it. -我太喜欢了 -我真想再多看几眼
[18:57] Scarlett, honey… 斯佳丽 亲爱的…
[18:58] You’re looking mighty fine this morning. 你看上去气色很好
[19:00] -Good morning, Miss Scarlett. -Good morning. -你好 斯佳丽 -你好
[19:03] -It’s a pleasure to see you. -Good morning. -很高兴见到你 -早上好
[19:05] Howdy, Miss Scarlett. 你好 斯佳丽
[19:08] Ashley! 艾西利
[19:11] Scarlett, my dear. 斯佳丽 我亲爱的
[19:14] I’ve been looking for you everywhere. 我到处在找你
[19:17] I’ve got something I must tell you. 我想和你说件事
[19:19] Can’t we go some place where it’s quiet? 我们可以到安静一点的地方吗
[19:21] Yes, I’d like to, but I… 可以…
[19:23] I have something to tell you too. 我也有事告诉你
[19:25] Something I hope you’ll be glad to hear. 希望你听了会高兴
[19:28] But come say hello to my cousin, Melanie, first. 但先跟我的表妹梅勒妮打一下招呼
[19:31] Oh, do we have to? 一定要吗
[19:33] She’s been looking forward to seeing you again. 她一直想再见到你
[19:36] Melanie! 梅勒妮
[19:38] Here’s Scarlett. 这是斯佳丽
[19:40] Scarlett! 斯佳丽
[19:42] I’m so glad to see you again. 很高兴再见到你
[19:44] Melanie Hamilton! What a surprise to run into you here. 梅勒妮·汉密尔顿 真意外在这见到你
[19:47] I hope you’ll stay with us a few days at least. 希望你能跟我们住几天
[19:50] I hope I shall stay long enough for us… 我想要多待久一点…
[19:51] to become real friends, Scarlett. 好成为知己
[19:53] I do so want us to be. 我们会是的
[19:55] We’ll keep her here, won’t we, Scarlett? 我们一定要她留下来
[19:57] We’ll just have to make the biggest fuss over her, won’t we? 我们一定要让她玩个痛快
[20:00] If there’s anybody knows… 能让一个女孩开心…
[20:01] how to give a girl a good time, it’s Ashley. 那一定是艾西利
[20:03] Though I expect our good times will seem… 不过 你可能太拘束了…
[20:04] silly to you because you’re so serious. 不会喜欢我们的玩笑的
[20:06] Oh, Scarlett, you have so much life. 斯佳丽 你真是精力旺盛
[20:09] I’ve always admired you so. 我一向很仰慕你
[20:10] I wish I could be more like you. 我希望我能和你一样
[20:12] You mustn’t flatter me, Melanie… 你可不要用假话恭维我…
[20:13] and say things you don’t mean. 梅勒妮
[20:15] Nobody could accuse Melanie of being insincere… 梅勒妮从不作假…
[20:16] Could they, my dear? 亲爱的 你不会的
[20:19] Then she’s not like you, is she, Ashley? 她跟你不一样 艾西利
[20:21] Ashley never means a word he says to any girl. 他对每个女孩都说假话
[20:24] Oh, why, Charles Hamilton, you handsome old thing, you! 查尔斯·汉密尔顿 你这英俊的家伙
[20:27] But, oh, Miss O’Hara, I… 但 奥哈拉小姐 我…
[20:29] Was it kind to bring your good-looking brother here… 你有没有带你那英俊的弟弟…
[20:31] used to break my poor, simple, country-girl’s heart? 来让我心碎呀
[20:34] She never even noticed Charles before. 她以前没注意查尔斯
[20:36] Because he’s your beau, she’s after him like a hornet. 他是你的情人 她想要追你的情人
[20:39] Charles Hamilton, I want to eat barbecue with you. 查尔斯·汉密尔顿 我要跟你一起吃饭
[20:41] Mind you, don’t go philandering with any other girl… 你可不能勾引…
[20:43] ’cause I’m mighty jealous. 其他女孩的
[20:45] I won’t, Miss O’Hara! 我不会的 奥哈拉小姐
[20:47] I couldn’t! 我不会!
[20:49] I do declare, Frank Kennedy, if you don’t look dashing… 我敢断言 弗兰克·肯尼迪…
[20:52] with that new set of whiskers! 你的胡须很迷人!
[20:53] Oh, thank you, Miss Scarlett. 谢谢你 斯佳丽小姐
[20:56] Charles and Rafe asked me to eat barbecue with them… 查尔斯要我和他进餐…
[20:59] but I told them I couldn’t because I promised you. 但我说不行 因我答应你了
[21:01] You needn’t be so amused. Look at her… 你别高兴 你看…
[21:03] She’s after your beau now! 她在追你的情人
[21:05] Oh, that’s mighty flattering of you, Miss Scarlett. 你真漂亮 斯佳丽小姐
[21:09] I’ll see what I can do, Miss Scarlett. 我会再看你的 斯佳丽
[21:11] What’s your sister so mad about? You sparkin’ her beau? 你的妹妹好像很生气 你抢了她的情人
[21:14] As if I couldn’t get a better beau than that old maid in britches. 胡说 那个穿马裤的老处女
[21:17] Brent and Stuart Tarleton… 布伦特和斯图尔特·泰尔顿…
[21:18] you handsome old things, you! No, you’re not! 你们这两位英俊的家伙
[21:20] I won’t say that. I’m mad at you! 以前的事 不 我很生气
[21:22] What have we done? 我们怎么了
[21:23] You haven’t been near me all day. I wore this old dress… 你们从来没有陪我 我穿这件旧衣服…
[21:25] ’cause I thought you liked it. 以为你们会喜欢
[21:27] I was counting on eating barbecue with you two. 而你们却不跟我吃饭
[21:29] -Well, you are, Scarlett. -Of course, you are. -我们会的 斯佳丽 -当然 你会的
[21:31] Oh, I never can make up my mind… 我无法决定…
[21:33] which of you two is the handsomer. 你们哪一位比较帅
[21:36] I was awake all last night trying to figure it out. 我整晚都没睡 想这件事
[21:43] Cathleen, who’s that? 凯瑟琳 那位是谁
[21:45] Who? 谁
[21:46] That man looking at us and smiling. 那个一直在笑着看我们的人
[21:49] The nasty, dark one. 那个讨厌无知的家伙
[21:50] My dear, don’t you know? That’s Rhett Butler… 你不知道 他是瑞德·巴特勒…
[21:52] He’s from Charleston. 来自查尔斯顿
[21:54] He has the most terrible reputation. 他的声誉坏透了
[22:01] He looks as if, as if… 他一直看着人家…
[22:03] he knows what I look like without my shimmy! 好像他知道你没穿内衣的样子
[22:06] Why, my dear, he isn’t received! 他离开南部
[22:08] He spends a lot of time up North… 搬到北部去了…
[22:10] because his folks in Charleston won’t even speak to him. 因为查尔斯顿的家人都不认他了
[22:12] He was expelled from West Point, he’s so fast. 他被西点军校被开除
[22:15] And then there’s that business… 而且有一个…
[22:16] about that girl he wouldn’t marry. 他不愿娶女孩的事…
[22:18] Tell, tell! 说吧 说吧
[22:19] Well, he took her out buggy riding… 他带她独自一人…
[22:22] in the late afternoon without a chaperon! 乘马车兜风
[22:24] And then he refused to marry her! 而后 他拒绝娶她
[22:30] No, but she was ruined just the same. 不 结果她被毁了
[22:39] Ashley! 艾西利!
[22:40] Happy? 高兴吗
[22:41] So happy! 非常高兴!
[22:44] You seem to belong here… 你会是这里的一份子…
[22:47] as if it had all been imagined for you. 好像这里是为你创造的
[22:51] I like to feel that I belong to the things you love. 我喜欢你所喜爱的任何东西
[22:53] You love Twelve Oaks as I do? 你跟我一样喜欢十二橡园吗
[22:55] Yes, Ashley. 是的 艾西利
[22:56] I love it as… 我非常喜欢…
[22:58] as more than a house. 比家里更喜欢
[23:00] It’s a whole world that wants only to be graceful and beautiful. 那简直是个完整的世界 优雅而且美丽
[23:04] It’s so unaware that it may not last… 真不知道是否会持久…
[23:07] forever. 永远的不变呢
[23:08] You’re afraid of what may happen… 你怕战争爆发…
[23:10] if the war comes, aren’t you? 会发生变化
[23:12] But we don’t have to be afraid for us. 但我们没有必要为我们担心呀
[23:15] No war can come into our world, Ashley. 任何战争是进不了我们世界的 艾西利
[23:19] Whatever comes… 不管发生任何事…
[23:21] l’ll love you, just as I do now… 我会爱你 就跟现在我爱你一样…
[23:24] until I die. 一直到死去
[23:30] Isn’t this better than sitting at a table? 这不比一张桌子好吗
[23:32] A girl hasn’t got but two sides to her at a table. 在那里我只有两边
[23:36] I’ll go get her dessert. 我去帮他拿点心
[23:37] -Here, she said me. -Allow me, Miss O’Hara. -她已经跟我说了 -允许我 奥哈拉小姐
[23:42] I think… 我想…
[23:46] I think Charles Hamilton may get it. 我想查尔斯·汉密尔顿可以去拿
[23:51] Oh, thank you, Miss O’Hara! 谢谢你 奥哈拉小姐
[23:53] Thank you. 谢谢你
[23:54] Go get it. 去拿吧
[23:56] Isn’t he the luckiest…? 让我爱你
[24:05] Miss O’Hara… 奥哈拉小姐…
[24:08] I love you. 我爱你
[24:10] I don’t guess I’m as hungry as I thought. 我并没想像那么饿
[24:16] Why do I have to take a nap? I’m not tired. 我为何一定要午睡 我不累
[24:19] Well-brought-up young ladies take naps at parties. 有教养的女孩在派对中都要午睡
[24:21] And it’s high time you started behavin’ and… 这正是你表现…
[24:23] actin’ like you was Miss Ellen’s daughter. 埃伦女儿的时机
[24:25] When we were at Saratoga I… 在萨拉托加的时候…
[24:27] didn’t notice any Yankee girls taking naps. 我没看到过北佬女孩午睡的
[24:29] No, and you ain’t gonna see… 那你今晚…
[24:31] no Yankee girls at the ball tonight neither. 也没见到北佬女孩
[24:33] How was Ashley today, Scarlett? 艾西利好吗 斯佳丽
[24:35] He didn’t seem to be paying much attention to you. 他好像不理你
[24:37] You mind your own business! 你少管闲事
[24:39] You’ll be lucky not to lose ol’ whisker-face Kennedy. 我想你失去你那有胡须的肯尼迪
[24:42] You’ve liked Ashley for months! 你喜欢艾西利好几个月了
[24:43] His engagement’s gonna be announced tonight… 但他们今晚就要…
[24:44] Pa said so this morning. 宣布他的订婚
[24:45] That’s all you know. 那就是你所知的
[24:48] Miss Scarlett! Miss Suellen! You all behave yourselves. 斯佳丽 苏安琳 要守规矩点
[24:51] Actin’ like poor, white-trash children! 不要跟下流的白人一样
[24:52] If you’s old enough to go to parties… 你们应该表现得…
[24:54] you’s old enough to act like ladies. 像一个淑女
[24:55] Who cares! 谁在乎啊
[25:48] We’ve borne enough insults from the meddling Yankees. 我受够了北佬的污辱
[25:50] It’s time we made them understand we’ll keep our slaves… 我们还是要保有奴隶…
[25:53] with or without their approval. 不管他们同意或不同意
[25:55] ‘Twas the sovereign right of the state of Georgia… 使乔治亚州脱离出来…
[25:56] to secede from the Union! 获得统治权
[25:58] That’s right! 对
[25:59] The South must assert herself by force of arms. 南方必须用它的军队宣言
[26:02] After we’ve fired on the Yankee rascals at Fort Sumter… 在我们向北佬宣战后…
[26:04] we’ve got to fight! 我们必须反击
[26:06] -There’s no other way! -Fight! That’s right. Fight! -其他没有出路 -反击 只有反击
[26:08] Let the Yankees ask for peace! 让我们和北佬谈和
[26:10] The situation is very simple. 道理很简单…
[26:12] The Yankees can’t fight and we can. 北佬不能打 而我们能
[26:15] There won’t even be a battle. 他们不能战斗
[26:17] They’ll just turn and run every time. 他们只会调头逃跑
[26:18] One Southerner can lick 20 Yankees. 一个南方士兵能打20个北佬
[26:20] We’ll finish them in one battle. 一仗把他们击败
[26:22] Gentlemen can always fight better than rabble. 绅士总能击败乌合之众的
[26:24] Yes, gentlemen always can fight better than rabble. 是的 说的很对
[26:27] What does the captain of our troop say? 我们部队的上尉认为如何
[26:29] Well, gentlemen, if Georgia fights I go with her. 如果南方反击 我就去
[26:33] But, like my father, I hope that the Yankees… 但我希望北方…
[26:35] will let us leave the Union in peace. 不要逼我们打仗
[26:36] -But, Ashley… -But, Ashley, they’ve insulted us! -但是 艾西利… -艾西利 他们在侮辱我们
[26:38] You can’t mean you don’t want war! 你是不想上战场
[26:40] Most of the miseries of the world were caused by wars. 世界大部分不幸都是战争造成的
[26:44] And when the wars were over… 战争结束后…
[26:46] no one ever knew what they were about. 没人知道为何要打仗
[26:48] If it wasn’t that I knew you… 这不是我认识的你…
[26:49] Now, gentlemen, Mr. Butler’s been up North, I hear. 大家静一静 巴特勒去过北方
[26:54] Don’t you agree with us, Mr. Butler? 你认为如何 巴特勒先生
[26:56] I think it’s hard winning a war with words, gentlemen. 我认为战争不是依空口取胜的
[26:59] What do you mean, sir? 你是指什么
[27:00] There’s not a cannon factory in the whole South. 南方没有任何大炮制造厂
[27:03] What difference does that make to a gentleman? 这有什么关系
[27:05] Lt’ll make a great deal of difference… 这对大批士兵来说…
[27:07] to a great many gentlemen, sir. 关系重大
[27:09] Are you hinting, Mr. Butler, that the Yankees can lick us? 巴特勒先生 你是暗示北方能击败我们吗
[27:12] No, I’m not hinting. 不 不是在暗示
[27:13] I’m saying very plainly that the Yankees… 我是说他们…
[27:14] are better equipped than we. 装备比我们好
[27:16] They’ve got factories, shipyards, coal mines… 他们有工厂 造船厂以及煤矿…
[27:19] and a fleet to bottle up our harbors and starve us to death. 能封锁我们的港口 将我们饿死
[27:21] All we’ve got is cotton and slaves and arrogance. 而我们只有棉花 奴隶及自大
[27:24] That’s Yankee treachery! 那是北佬的叛徒
[27:26] Sir, I refuse to listen to any renegade talk! 我拒绝听叛徒的言论
[27:28] I’m sorry if the truth offends you. 对不起 如果真言冒犯各位的话
[27:30] Apologies aren’t enough, sir! 道歉还不够
[27:32] I hear you were turned out of West Point, Mr.Rhett Butler… 我听说 你被西点军校赶出来 巴特勒先生…
[27:35] and you aren’t received by any decent family… 而且在你家乡–查尔斯顿…
[27:37] in Charleston, not even your own! 即便你的家族也不接受你
[27:44] I apologize again for all my shortcomings. 我为我的错再道歉一次
[27:49] Perhaps you won’t mind if I walk about… 如果你不介意 我要出去走走…
[27:50] and look over your place. 看看你的地方
[27:51] I seem to be spoiling everybody’s brandy and cigars and… 我破坏了大家的饮酒 抽烟…
[27:55] dreams of victory. 和胜利的美梦
[28:04] That’s just about what you could expect… 那就是你期望的…
[28:05] from somebody like Rhett Butler. 像巴特勒所说的
[28:07] You did everything but call him out. 你可以做任何事 除了让我走
[28:09] He refused to fight. 他胆小不敢决斗
[28:10] Not quite that, Charles. He refused to take advantage of you. 不 查尔斯 他不想占你便宜
[28:13] Take advantage of me? 占我便宜
[28:15] He’s one of the best shots in the country… 他是国内最好射手之一…
[28:16] as he’s proved a number of times… 可以证明他…
[28:18] against steadier hands and cooler heads than yours. 远比你好
[28:20] -I’ll show him! -No, please. -我要和他比试 -不要这样
[28:21] Don’t go tweaking his nose anymore. 可不要挑逗他了
[28:24] You may be needed for more important fighting, Charles. 我们可需要你打重要的战呢
[28:27] Now, if you’ll excuse me, Mr.Butler is our guest. 对不起 巴特勒先生是客人
[28:30] I think I’ll just show him around. 我得陪他走走
[28:45] Ashley! 艾西利
[28:53] Ashley! 艾西利
[28:55] Scarlett. 斯佳丽
[28:58] Who’re you hiding from in here? 你在躲避谁呀
[29:05] What are you up to? 你在干什么
[29:09] Well, why aren’t you upstairs resting with the other girls? 你为什么不在楼上休息
[29:13] What is this, Scarlett? A secret? 怎么了 斯佳丽 一个秘密
[29:16] Oh, Ashley, Ashley… 艾西利 艾西利…
[29:19] I love you. 我爱你
[29:20] Scarlett! 斯佳丽
[29:21] I love you, I do! 我太爱你了
[29:25] Well, isn’t it enough that you’ve gathered… 你今天打动了…
[29:27] every other man’s heart today? 所有在场男人的心
[29:29] You’ve always had mine. You cut your teeth on it. 你总是那么有魅力 有手段
[29:31] Oh, don’t tease me now. 不要这样取笑我
[29:33] Have I your heart, my darling? I love you, I love you. 我只有你 亲爱的 我爱你 我爱你
[29:36] You mustn’t say such things. You’ll hate me for hearing them. 你不要这样说 你会恨我的
[29:40] Oh, I could never hate you… 我永远不会恨你…
[29:42] and I know you must care about me. 我知道你在乎我
[29:44] Oh, you do care, don’t you? 你真的在乎 是吗
[29:48] Yes… 是的…
[29:50] I care. 在乎
[29:52] Oh, can’t we go away and forget we ever said these things? 难道你忘了我们说的话吗
[29:56] But how can we do that? 我们怎么能那样呢
[29:58] Don’t you want to marry me? 你不想娶我吗
[30:01] I’m going to marry Melanie. 我就要和梅勒妮结婚了
[30:03] But you can’t. Not if you care for me. 但是你不能 你如果在乎我的话
[30:05] Oh, my dear, why must you… 亲爱的 你为什么…
[30:07] make me say things that will hurt you? 要我伤你的心呢
[30:09] How can I make you understand? 我如何才能使你了解呢
[30:12] You’re so young and unthinking. 你太年轻而且单纯
[30:14] You don’t know what marriage means. 你不了解结婚的意义
[30:15] I know I love you, and I want to be your wife. 我知道我爱你 我想嫁给你
[30:18] You don’t love Melanie. 你不爱梅勒妮的
[30:19] She’s like me, Scarlett. 她就像是我
[30:21] She’s part of my blood and… 是我血液的一部分…
[30:23] we understand each other. 而且我们彼此了解
[30:24] But you love me. 但你是爱我的
[30:26] How could I help loving you? 我怎能爱你呢
[30:29] You have all the passion for life that I lack. 你有我缺少的生命的热情
[30:31] That kind of love isn’t enough for a successful marriage… 但那种爱对于的我们 是完全不同的…
[30:34] for two people as different as we are. 是不够的
[30:36] Well, why don’t you say it, you coward… 你为什么那么说…
[30:37] You’re afraid to marry me. 你个胆小鬼 你怕娶我
[30:39] You’d rather live with that fool who can’t speak except… 你宁愿要那小傻瓜
[30:41] to say “yes” and “no” and raise a passel of… 她将为你生一些…
[30:43] mealy-mouthed brats just like her. 油腔滑调的讨厌鬼
[30:45] You mustn’t say such things about Melanie. 你没必要那样说梅勒妮
[30:47] Who are you to tell me I mustn’t? 谁说我不能那样讲
[30:48] You led me on, you made me believe you wanted to marry me. 而你引诱我 使我相信你要娶我
[30:51] Now, Scarlett, be fair. I never, at any time… 斯佳丽 说话要公平 我从来没有…
[30:54] You did, it’s true you did! I’ll hate you till I die! 你是这样的 的确是的 我会恨你一辈子的
[30:58] I can’t think of anything bad enough to call you. 我想你没有比这更坏的
[31:28] Has the war started? 战争开始了吗
[31:30] Sir, you should have made your presence known. 先生 你该让人家知道你在
[31:34] In the middle of that beautiful love scene? 去破坏那么美好的爱情场面吗
[31:36] That wouldn’t have been very tactful, would it? 那就不够明智了
[31:39] But don’t worry, your secret is safe with me. 但别担心 我会保守你的秘密的
[31:42] Sir, you are no gentleman! 先生 你不是绅士
[31:43] And you, Miss, are no lady. 而你也不是淑女
[31:46] Don’t think I hold that against you. 但我不在意那个
[31:48] Ladies have never held any charm for me. 淑女我是没兴趣的
[31:49] First you take a low, common advantage of me… 你真下流 粗俗…
[31:51] then you insult me. 你在侮辱我
[31:53] I meant it as a compliment and I hope to see more of you… 我那么说是一种恭维 我希望再见到你…
[31:56] when you’re free of the spell of the elegant Mr.Wilkes. 当你忘了高雅的威尔克斯先生时
[31:59] He doesn’t strike me as half good enough… 他似乎配不上像你这样的一位…
[32:01] for a girl of your, what was it? 刚才你说什么
[32:04] Your “passion for living.” 你那生命的热情吗
[32:05] How dare you! You aren’t fit to wipe his boots. 你给他擦靴子都不配
[32:09] And you were going to hate him for the rest of your life. 而你却一辈子要恨他
[32:14] She certainly made a fool of herself running… 她真是每个在此宴会…
[32:17] after all the men at the barbecue. 的男人都追
[32:19] That’s not fair, India. 那样说是不对的 尹蒂
[32:20] She’s so attractive, the men just naturally flock to her. 她太迷人 男孩子自然会爱上她
[32:23] Oh, Melanie, you’re just too good to be true. 梅勒妮 不要再为她说话了
[32:26] Didn’t you see her going after your brother, Charles? 她不是追过你弟弟吗
[32:28] Yes, and she knows Charles belongs to me. 而她知道查尔斯是我的
[32:30] Oh, you’re wrong, India. 你错了 尹蒂
[32:31] Scarlett’s just high-spirited and vivacious. 她只是精力充足活泼罢了
[32:35] Men may flirt with girls like that but they don’t marry them. 男人才不要娶那种女孩子
[32:38] I think you’re being very mean to her. 我想你们对她都有偏见
[32:49] War! War’s declared! War! 战争 战争爆发了
[33:03] Miss O’Hara! 奥哈拉小姐
[33:07] Miss O’Hara! 奥哈拉
[33:09] Mr.Lincoln has called for soldiers, volunteers… 林肯召集志愿兵…
[33:10] to fight against us. 来打我们
[33:12] Don’t you men ever think of anything important? 你们男人不会想点其他重要事吗
[33:15] But it’s war and everybody’s going off to enlist. 但每个人都入伍
[33:17] They’re going right away.I’m going too. 他们立刻就去 我也要去
[33:19] Everybody? 每个人吗
[33:24] Oh, Miss O’Hara, will you be sorry? 奥哈拉小姐 你会难过吗
[33:27] To see us go, I mean. 我也要去 你会失望吗
[33:29] I’ll cry into my pillow every night. 我每晚都会流泪的
[33:31] Miss O’Hara, I told you I loved you. 奥哈拉 我太爱你了
[33:34] You’re the most beautiful girl in the world, and the sweetest… 你是最美最甜…
[33:36] and the dearest. 的女孩
[33:38] I’m so clumsy and stupid and not nearly good enough for you. 我知道你不会爱我
[33:41] But if you could think of marrying me… 我很笨…
[33:42] I’d do anything in the world for you. 配不上你
[33:44] But if you could think of marrying me… 但如果你能考虑嫁给我
[33:46] I’d do anything in the world for you. 我愿为你做任何事
[33:48] Just anything.I promise. 任何事 我发誓
[33:50] What did you say? 你说什么
[33:52] Miss O’Hara, I said, would you marry me? 奥哈拉小姐 我说 你愿嫁给我吗
[34:00] Yes, Mr.Hamilton, I will. 是的 汉密尔顿先生 我愿意
[34:03] You will? You’ll marry me. You’ll wait for me? 你愿意 你愿等我吗
[34:06] I don’t think I’d want to wait. 我才不想等呢
[34:07] You mean you’ll marry me before I go? 你愿在我走前嫁给我吗
[34:10] Oh, Miss O’Hara. 奥哈拉
[34:12] Scarlett… 斯佳丽…
[34:15] When may I speak to your father? 我可以告诉你父亲吗
[34:17] The sooner the better. 越快越好
[34:18] I’ll go now.I can’t wait. 我现在就去告诉他
[34:20] Will you excuse me, dear? 请失陪一下 亲爱的
[34:27] Mr.O’Hara, Mr.O’Hara. 奥哈拉先生 奥哈拉先生
[34:29] It’ll be a week at least before they call on me. 他们一星期内不会征召我
[34:31] Only a week, and then they’ll take you away from me. 只有一星期 然后我就失去你了
[35:06] Scarlett, I thought of you at our wedding yesterday… 斯佳丽 我在我的婚礼时想到你…
[35:09] and I hoped that yours would be as beautiful, and it was. 我希望你们的婚姻会很美满的
[35:13] Was it? 是吗
[35:14] Now we’re really and truly sisters. 现在我们是真的姐妹了
[35:17] -Charles. -Melanie. -查尔斯 -梅勒妮
[35:26] Don’t cry, darling, the war will be over in a few weeks… 别哭亲爱的 战争很快就过去…
[35:29] and I’ll be coming back to you. 我很快就会回来
[36:16] Miss Scarlett! 斯佳丽小姐
[36:18] Well, I don’t care. I’m too young to be a widow. 我不在乎 我太年轻去做寡妇
[36:22] Miss Scarlett! 斯佳丽小姐
[36:25] Why, I just go around scaring people in that thing. 我穿那件衣服会吓跑人的
[36:28] You ain’t supposed to be around people. You’s in mournin’. 你不该和别人交往 你在服孝中
[36:31] For what? I don’t feel anything. 为什么 我才没有感觉呢
[36:34] Why should I have to pretend and pretend… 我为什么要假装又假装呢…
[36:37] What is it? 怎么了
[36:40] Oh, baby… 孩子…
[36:43] What is it? 怎么了
[36:44] My life is over. 我的一生完了
[36:46] Nothing will ever happen to me anymore. 我再也没有希望了
[36:51] Oh, Mother. 妈妈
[36:53] I know you’ll think I’m horrible… 你会认为我很可怕…
[36:55] but I just can’t bear going around in black. 但我受不了这黑色孝服了
[36:58] It’s bad enough not being able to go to any parties… 不去参加舞会就够糟了…
[37:00] but looking this way too. 而且还要穿得这样
[37:02] I don’t think you’re at all horrible. 你才不可怕
[37:04] It’s only natural to want to… 当然你想…
[37:06] look young and be young when you are young. 看起来还年轻
[37:08] Oh, baby… 孩子…
[37:11] How would you like to go visiting somewhere? 你想去游览吗
[37:13] Savannah perhaps? 到沙瓦那草原
[37:15] What would I do in Savannah? 我到沙瓦那做什么呢
[37:17] Well, Atlanta then. 那么去亚特兰大吧
[37:19] There’s lots going on there. 那里有很多好玩地方
[37:21] And you could stay with Melanie and her Aunt Pittypat. 而你可以和梅勒妮 跟她姑妈琵蒂住在一起
[37:25] Melanie. 梅勒妮
[37:27] Yes. 是的
[37:28] Yes, I could, couldn’t I? 好的 我能去的
[37:30] Oh, Mother, you’re sweet to me… 妈妈你对我真好…
[37:31] sweeter than anybody in the world. 世界上最好的
[37:33] You’d like it, really? 你喜欢吗
[37:35] All right then. Now stop your crying and smile. 好吧 那就不要哭了 笑个吧
[37:39] You can take Prissy with you. 你可以带普丽赛一起去
[37:42] Start packing Miss Scarlett’s things, Mammy. 保姆 帮斯佳丽小姐整理行李
[37:44] I’ll go write the necessary letters. 我去写几封信
[37:49] Atlanta! 亚特兰大
[37:51] Savannah would be better for you… 沙瓦那会比较好…
[37:52] You’d just get in trouble in Atlanta. 你在亚特兰大会惹麻烦的
[37:54] What trouble are you talking about? 你说的是什么麻烦
[37:56] You know what trouble I’s talkin’ about… 你知道我的意思…
[37:57] I’s talkin’ about Mist’ Ashley Wilkes. 我说的是艾西利·威尔克斯
[37:59] He’ll be comin’ to Atlanta when he gets his leave… 他会在休假时到亚特兰大…
[38:01] and you’re sittin’ there waitin’ for him just like a spider! 而你会像一只蜘蛛似的等着他
[38:04] He belongs to Miss Melanie… 他属于梅勒妮小姐…
[38:05] You go pack my things like Mother said. 你给我整理东西吧
[38:29] They’re all whispering, and I just know it’s about her. 他们在交头接耳 在说她
[38:32] What’s it matter what they say, Aunt Pittypat? 他们说什么有什么关系呢 琵蒂姑妈
[38:33] But Scarlett is living under my roof… 斯佳丽可要住在我家…
[38:36] so they all think I’m responsible for her… 我要为她负责的…
[38:38] and for a widow to appear in public at a social gathering! 一个寡妇出现在热烈的集会上
[38:42] Every time I think of it I feel faint! 每次想到这 我就无力
[38:45] Aunt Pitty, you know Scarlett came here… 但你知道她来主要是…
[38:47] Aunt Pitty, you know Scarlett came here . 为了南方保卫战帮忙义卖的
[38:49] It was splendid of her to make the sacrifice. 她的献身是多么伟大
[38:53] Anyone would think, to hear you talk… 人家会这么想…
[38:54] that she came here to dance instead of to sell things. 她是来跳舞的 而不是来帮忙的
[39:10] Ladies and gentlemen! 女士们 先生们
[39:12] I have important news! Glorious news! 我有重要消息 令人愉快的消息
[39:15] Another triumph for our magnificent men in arms. 我们伟大的士兵们又一次打胜仗了
[39:18] General Lee has completely whipped the enemy. 李将军完全击败敌军
[39:22] And swept the Yankee Army northward from Virginia. 把北佬从维吉尼亚赶出去
[39:35] And now, a happy surprise for all of us. 现在告诉各位一个好消息
[39:39] We have with us tonight… 今晚有一位…
[39:41] that most daring of all blockade-runners… 最勇敢的封锁闯越者…
[39:43] whose fleet schooners, slipping past the Yankee guns… 将来到我们这里 他那善于藏避的船只…
[39:47] have brought us here the… 带来了我们…
[39:49] very woolens and laces we wear tonight. 所需的衣物
[39:51] I refer, ladies and gentlemen… 我所说的是…
[39:53] to that will-o’-the-wisp of the bounding main. 英勇无比的
[39:55] None other than our friend from Charleston… 来自查尔斯顿的朋友…
[39:58] Captain Rhett Butler! 瑞德·巴特勒船长
[40:20] Permit me. 让我来
[40:26] Captain Butler, it’s such a pleasure to see you again. 巴特勒船长 真荣幸再见到你
[40:30] I met you last at my husband’s home. 我在我先生家里见过你
[40:32] That’s kind of you to remember, Mrs.Wilkes. 你记性真好 威尔克斯小姐
[40:35] Did you meet Captain Butler at Twelve Oaks, Scarlett? 你在十二橡园见过船长吗 斯佳丽
[40:37] Yes. I, I think so. 我想见过吧
[40:40] Only for a moment, Mrs.Hamilton. It was in the library. 只见过一面 汉密尔顿太太
[40:42] You had broken something. 你…会打破东西
[40:45] Yes, Captain Butler, I remember you. 是的 巴特勒船长 我记得你
[40:48] Ladies, the Confederacy asks for your jewelry… 女士们 南方请求你们…
[40:50] on behalf of our noble cause. 拿出珠宝
[40:52] We aren’t wearing any. We’re in mourning. 我们身上没带呀 我们在服孝
[40:54] Wait. 等等
[40:56] On behalf of Mrs.Wilkes and Mrs.Hamilton. 这是代表威尔克斯太太 和汉密尔顿太太
[41:00] Thank you, Captain Butler. 谢谢 巴特勒船长
[41:01] Just a moment, please. 就一会
[41:06] But it’s your wedding ring, ma’am. 但那是你的结婚戒指呀
[41:08] It may help my husband more, off my finger. 它更有助于我的丈夫
[41:12] Thank you. 谢谢你
[41:16] That’s a very beautiful thing to do, Mrs.Wilkes. 那是有意义的举动 威尔克斯太太
[41:19] Here. 还有
[41:20] You can have mine, too, for the cause. 我的也拿去 为了南方
[41:25] And you, Mrs.Hamilton… 而你 汉密尔顿太太…
[41:27] I know just how much that means to you. 我知道那对你的意义
[41:28] -Melanie! -Yes, Dr.Meade. -梅勒妮 -是的 米笛大夫
[41:30] I need your approval, as a member of the Committee… 我需要征求你的同意作为委员…
[41:32] for something we want to do that’s rather shocking. 为一件很吃惊的事
[41:36] Will you excuse us, please? 失陪了
[41:39] I’ll say one thing, the war makes the most peculiar widows. 我明白战争制造出最特别的寡妇
[41:43] I wish you’d go away. 我希望你能走开
[41:45] If you had any raising you’d know… 你该知道…
[41:46] I never want to see you again. 我恨你的
[41:51] Now, why be silly? 何必那么傻呢
[41:52] You’ve no reason for hating me… 你不该恨我 …
[41:54] I’ll carry your guilty secret to my grave. 我会把你罪恶秘密一起带去坟里
[41:58] I guess I’d be very unpatriotic to hate… 我想 我讨厌你这位战争中的英雄…
[42:00] one of the great heroes of the war. 是件不爱国的行为
[42:02] I do declare I was surprised to see you… 但我要申明 我非常惊奇…
[42:04] turn out to be such a noble character. 发现你原来是如此的高尚
[42:06] I can’t bear to take advantage of… 我必须提醒你…
[42:08] your little girl ideas, Miss O’Hara. 奥哈拉小姐
[42:09] I’m neither noble nor heroic. 我既不高尚也不是英雄
[42:12] But you are a blockade-runner. 但你突破封锁
[42:13] For profit, and profit only. 我只是为利益而航行
[42:16] Are you telling me you don’t believe in the cause? 你不赞同南方吗
[42:18] I believe in Rhett Butler. He’s the only cause I know. 我赞同瑞德·巴特勒 他是我唯一信奉的原因
[42:20] The rest doesn’t mean much to me. 其他的对我没有意义
[42:25] And now, ladies and gentlemen… 各位先生 女士…
[42:27] …I have a startling surprise for the benefit of the hospital. …现宣布为医院基金募款的好消息
[42:32] Gentlemen, if you wish to… 先生们 如果…
[42:34] lead the opening reel with the lady of your choice… 要带你的女士跳舞…
[42:36] you must bid for her. 那就必须为她竞价
[42:40] Caroline Meade, how can you permit… 卡罗琳 你怎么会…
[42:41] your husband to conduct this… 准你先生做出这种…
[42:43] this slave auction? 奴隶的拍卖办法呢
[42:45] Dolly Merriwether, how dare you criticize me! 多利·马利维特 你竟敢批评我
[42:48] Melanie Wilkes told the doctor… 梅勒妮告诉医生…
[42:49] that if it’s for the benefit of the cause, it’s quite all right. 如果是为了南方 那就没有关系
[42:52] She did! 她接受了
[42:54] Oh dear, oh dear. Where are my smelling salts? 亲爱的 我的醒脑剂呢
[42:57] I think I shall faint. 我快昏倒了
[42:58] Don’t you dare faint, Pittypat Hamilton. 你敢昏倒 琵蒂·汉密尔顿
[43:01] If Melanie says it’s all right, it is all right. 如果梅勒妮说可以就可以了
[43:05] Come, gentlemen, do I hear your bids? Make your offers. 各位先生 出价吧
[43:08] Don’t be bashful, gentlemen. 先生们 别害羞
[43:11] Twenty dollars, $20 for Miss Maybelle Merriwether. 二十元 二十元为玛小姐
[43:15] Twenty-five dollars for Miss Fanny Elsing. 二十五元为爱尔馨小姐
[43:17] Only $25 to give your… 二十五元给你…
[43:20] One hundred and fifty dollars in gold. 一百五十元金币
[43:22] For what lady, sir? 要哪个女士 先生
[43:23] For Mrs.Charles Hamilton. 要查尔斯·汉密尔顿太太
[43:28] For whom, sir? 要谁
[43:30] Mrs.Charles Hamilton. 查尔斯·汉密尔顿太太
[43:31] Mrs.Hamilton is in mourning, Captain Butler… 巴特勒船长 汉密尔顿太太在服孝中…
[43:34] but I’m sure any of our Atlanta belles would be proud to… 但我想我们任何亚特兰大的美人…
[43:36] Dr.Meade, I said Mrs.Charles Hamilton. 米笛大夫 我和汉密尔顿太太说过
[43:41] She will not consider it, sir. 她不会愿意的
[43:43] Oh yes, I will. 我愿意的
[43:57] Choose your partners for the Virginia reel. 为维吉尼亚舞选你们的舞伴吧
[44:01] We’ve sort of shocked the Confederacy. 我们震惊了南方 斯佳丽
[44:03] It’s a bit like blockade-running, isn’t it? 这很危险的 跟你走私一样
[44:05] It’s worse. 真糟糕
[44:07] But I expect a very fancy profit out of it. 我希望从中获得一大把利益
[44:09] I don’t care what you expect or what they think. 我才不管你的期望
[44:11] I’m going to dance and dance. 我要尽量的跳舞
[44:12] Tonight I wouldn’t mind dancing with Abe Lincoln himself. 今晚 我也不在乎和林肯共舞
[44:46] Another dance and my reputation will be lost forever. 再跳的话 我的名誉就会全毁了
[44:49] With enough courage, you can do without a reputation. 有勇气的话 你不需名誊
[44:51] Oh, you do talk scandalous. 你说话真令人讨厌
[45:02] You do waltz divinely, Captain Butler. 你的华尔兹真是了不起 巴特勒船长
[45:04] Don’t start flirting with me… 少跟我调情…
[45:05] I’m not one of your plantation beaux. 我不是你那些情人
[45:07] I want more than flirting from you. 我要的不止是调情
[45:10] What do you want? 你要什么
[45:12] I’ll tell you, Scarlett O’Hara… 我会告诉你 斯佳丽·奥哈拉…
[45:14] if you’ll take that Southern belle simper off your face. 如果你不再痴笑的话
[45:18] Some day I want you to say to me… 总有一天我要你…
[45:20] the words I heard you say to Ashley Wilkes 把对艾西利说过的话对我说
[45:23] “I love you.” “我爱你”
[45:24] That’s something you’ll never hear from me… 那是你别想听到的…
[45:26] Captain Butler, as long as you live. 巴特勒船长
[45:49] How sweet, how kind. 多美呀 多好呀
[45:52] He is a thoughtful gentleman. 他是一个体贴的绅士
[45:54] Fiddle-dee-dee… 真讨厌…
[45:54] why doesn’t he say something about my sacrifice? 那我的牺牲呢
[46:06] Oh, the darling thing. 可爱的东西
[46:08] Oh, Rhett, it’s lovely, lovely. 瑞德 这真是太美了
[46:10] You didn’t really bring it all the way from Paris just for me? 你专程从巴黎为我带的吗
[46:13] Yes, I thought it was about time I… 是的 我早想让你…
[46:15] got you out of that fake mourning. 脱下黑色孝服
[46:17] Next trip I’ll bring you some green silk for a frock to match it. 下次我要带一件衣服来配它
[46:20] Oh, Rhett. 瑞德
[46:21] It’s my duty to our brave boys at the front… 真难为了我们的英雄…
[46:24] to keep our girls at home looking pretty. 让我们的女孩能在家漂漂亮亮的
[46:27] Oh, it’s so long since I’ve had anything new. 我好久没有新东西了
[46:40] How do I look? 我看起来如何
[46:42] Awful! Just awful. 难看 真难看
[46:45] Why, what’s the matter? 为什么 怎么了
[46:46] This war has stopped being a joke… 这个战争让你们女孩子…
[46:47] when a girl like you… 都不知道…
[46:49] doesn’t know how to wear the latest fashion. 最新的流行时尚了
[46:56] Oh, Rhett, let me do it. 瑞德 让我自己来吧
[47:04] But, Rhett, I don’t know how I dare wear it. 但是 瑞德 我不该戴它
[47:08] You will though. 你应该戴的
[47:10] And another thing, those pantalettes. 听我说 那些宽长裤
[47:13] I don’t know a woman… 在巴黎…
[47:14] in Paris that wears pantalettes anymore. 没有女人再穿它们了
[47:15] Oh, what do they…? 那她们穿什么…
[47:17] You shouldn’t talk about such things. 你不该说到这些东西
[47:19] You little hypocrite. 你这假正经
[47:20] You don’t mind my knowing about them, just my talking. 你不知道它们只能提到它们
[47:23] But, I really can’t go on accepting… 但是 瑞德 我不能接受…
[47:25] gifts from you, though you are awfully kind. 这些好意的礼物
[47:27] I’m not kind.I’m just tempting you. 我并非好意 我是诱惑你
[47:29] I never give anything without expecting… 我一向要回报的…
[47:31] something in return.I always get paid. 我会得到回报的
[47:33] If you think I’ll marry you to pay for the bonnet, I won’t. 你别想我会嫁给你
[47:35] Don’t flatter yourself. I’m not a marrying man. 别往脸上贴金了 我是不结婚的男人
[47:39] Well, I won’t kiss you for it either. 而且我也不会亲你
[47:51] Open your eyes and look at me. 张开你的眼看着我
[47:55] No, I don’t think I will kiss you… 不 我不会亲你…
[47:57] although you need kissing badly. 虽然你需要人亲
[47:58] That’s what’s wrong with you. 那就是你的问题
[48:00] You should be kissed and often… 你就是应该这样…
[48:01] And by someone who knows how. 被一个人经常亲
[48:03] Oh, and I suppose you think you’re the proper person. 你认为你就是适当人选
[48:06] I might be, if the right moment ever came. 我可能是 如果适当时机来临时
[48:09] You’re a conceited, black-hearted varmint, Rhett Butler. 你这自大的家伙
[48:12] And I don’t know why I let you come and see me. 我不知道为什么还和你交往
[48:15] I’ll tell you why, Scarlett. 我告诉你 因为你再也找不到…
[48:17] Because I’m the only man over 16 and under 60… 十六岁以上 六十岁以下男人了…
[48:19] who’s around to show you a good time. 能给你带来快乐
[48:21] But cheer up, the war can’t last much longer. 但你要高兴一点 战争很快就会结束的
[48:24] Oh really, Rhett? Why? 真的吗 为什么
[48:26] There’s a battle going on right now that ought to… 现有一场决定性战争…
[48:27] pretty well fix things… 在进行…
[48:29] one way or the other. 一切都会解决
[48:30] Oh, Rhett. Is Ashley in it? 艾西利也参加了吗
[48:34] You still haven’t gotten the wooden-headed… 仍然在痴想…
[48:36] Mr.Wilkes out of your mind. 那个傻瓜
[48:37] Yes, I suppose he’s in it. 是的 我想他参加了
[48:39] Oh, but tell me, Rhett, where is it? 告诉我 在哪里
[48:41] Some little town in Pennsylvania called Gettysburg. 在北方一个叫盖茨堡的小镇
[50:05] Here you is, Miss Melanie. 给你 梅勒妮小姐
[50:06] They was fightin’ for them so it just got tore in half. 他们在抢 所以被撕坏了
[50:09] Scarlett, you look. The W’s at the end. 斯佳丽 你看 W的在后面
[50:16] Wellman, Wendell, White, Whitner, Wilkins… 威尔曼 温德尔 怀特 温特 威尔金斯…
[50:20] Williams, Woolsey, Workman. 威廉斯 乌尔斯 沃克曼
[50:21] Scarlett, you’ve passed him. 斯佳丽 没有他
[50:24] Oh, he isn’t there! 他不在上面
[50:26] He isn’t there! 不在上面
[50:27] Ashley’s safe. He isn’t listed. 艾西利没事的 他没被列出
[50:29] Oh, he’s safe, he’s safe. 他没事 他没事
[50:33] Oh, Scarlett, you’re so sweet… 斯佳丽 你人真好…
[50:35] to worry about Ashley like this for me. 为我担心艾西利
[50:45] I must go to her. 我得过去
[50:48] Don’t, my dear, not here. 别哭了 亲爱的
[50:51] Let’s go home. 我们回去吧
[50:53] Dr.Meade, not… 米笛大夫 不…
[50:55] Yes, our boy, Darcy. 是的 我们的孩子达西
[50:58] I was making these mittens for him. 我为他做了这双手套
[51:02] He won’t need them now. 现在他不需要了
[51:05] Mother, I’m going to enlist… 妈 我要入伍…
[51:07] I’ll show ’em. I’ll kill all those Yankees. 我要杀那些北佬
[51:09] Phil Meade, you hush your mouth. 菲尔·米笛 静下来
[51:10] Do you think it will help your mother… 如果你也被杀…
[51:11] to have you off getting shot too? 对你母亲有帮助吗
[51:13] I never heard of anything so silly. 我从来没这么无助
[51:17] It’s a black day, Scarlett. You haven’t had bad news, have you? 你没有坏消息吧 斯佳丽 有吗
[51:20] Ashley’s safe. 艾西利没事
[51:22] I’m glad, for Mrs.Wilkes’ sake. 我为威尔克斯太太高兴
[51:24] But, Rhett, there are so many others. 但还有很多其他的人伤亡
[51:25] Many of your friends? 你们的朋友呢
[51:26] Just about every family in the county… 塔尔顿双胞胎…
[51:28] The Tarleton boys, Rhett, both of them. 兄弟都阵亡
[51:30] Yes, look at them. All these poor tragic people. 是的 看看他们这些不幸悲惨的人们
[51:35] The South’s sinking to its knees. It’ll never rise again. 南方倒下来了 将永无再起之日
[51:39] The cause… 南方…
[51:41] The cause of living in the past is dying right in front of us. 南方的传统生活过去了
[51:44] I never heard you talk like that before. 我从没听你那样说过话
[51:46] I’m angry.Waste always makes me angry… 这简直就是浪费…
[51:48] And that’s what all this is, sheer waste. 使我发怒
[51:52] But don’t you be downcast. 但你不要担心
[51:54] Ashley Wilkes is still alive to… 艾西利将回到…
[51:56] come home to the women who love him… 爱他的女人们身边…
[51:58] both of them. 他们两位
[52:36] Oh, you’re here. 你在这
[52:41] Oh, you’re here.You’re really here at last. 你真的在这
[52:44] Oh, my dear, I’ve waited so long. 亲爱的 我等了好久了
[52:46] Melanie, my dear, my darling wife. 梅勒妮 亲爱的 我亲爱的太太
[52:52] Oh, but we’re forgetting Scarlett. 我们都把斯佳丽给忘了
[52:56] Scarlett, dear. 斯佳丽
[53:00] Well, is this any way to greet a returning warrior? 这可是欢迎返乡英雄的方式吗
[53:04] Ashley, I… 艾西利 我…
[53:09] Merry Christmas, Ashley. 祝你圣诞快乐 艾西利
[53:20] Come on, old gentleman, come on. We’ve got all your wives. 来吧 老家伙
[53:24] We’ve got all your little chicks. 我们把你的太太们都吃掉了
[53:26] You got nobody to worry your head about leavin’. 你要离开没有什么好顾忌的了
[53:30] Come on. 来吧
[53:31] Now you just stand still so you can be… 你只要站在那…
[53:33] a Christmas gift for the white folks. 就能收到圣诞礼物
[53:36] Now hold on. 不要动
[53:38] Hold on! 不要动
[53:39] Don’t go gettin’ so uppity… 不要那么自大…
[53:42] even if you is the last chicken in Atlanta. 就算你是亚特兰的最后一只鸡
[53:46] Let’s not talk about the war. It’s Christmas. 大家忘了这场战争吧 今天是圣诞节
[53:48] Let’s talk about Twelve Oaks, and Tara and… 说说战争前的…
[53:50] all the times before the war. 十二橡园吧
[53:52] Can we have the wine, Aunt Pittypat? 我们可以喝点酒吗 琵蒂姑妈
[53:54] Why did you say there wasn’t enough, Uncle Peter? 为什么说还不够 彼得叔叔
[53:56] There’s plenty.It’s the very last of my father’s fine Madeira. 这是我父亲的最后一瓶好酒
[54:00] He got it from his uncle, Admiral Will Hamilton of Savannah… 他从他叔叔那弄来的…
[54:04] who married his cousin, Jessica Carroll of Carrollton… 就是娶杰西卡的那位海军上将…
[54:08] who was his second cousin once removed… 他是他的表妹…
[54:10] and a kin to the Wilkeses too. 也是威尔家的亲戚
[54:12] I saved it to wish Ashley a Merry Christmas. 我留下来是要祝艾西利有个快乐的圣诞节
[54:16] But you mustn’t drink it all at once because it is the last. 但要慢慢的喝 因为这是最后一瓶了
[54:24] I meant it, my dear. It was a lovely Christmas gift. 这是个很好的礼物
[54:27] Only generals have tunics like this, nowadays. 只有将军才有这种短大衣
[54:30] I’m so happy you like it, dear. 我很高兴你喜欢
[54:32] Where did you get the cloth? 你哪里弄来的布
[54:34] It was sent to me by a Charleston lady. 从一位查尔斯顿女士那里
[54:36] I nursed her son while he was in the hospital… 我在医院看护她的孩子…
[54:38] Ashley, before he died and… 但她的孩子死了…
[54:40] Oh, you will take good care of it, won’t you? 你会好好爱惜它 好吗
[54:43] You won’t let it get torn. 你不会弄破它吧
[54:46] Promise me. 答应我
[54:47] You mustn’t worry. 你不必担心
[54:49] I’ll bring it back to you without any holes in it, I promise. 我会完整把它带回 我答应你
[54:55] Good night, my dear. 晚安 亲爱的
[54:56] Good night, Scarlett, darling. 晚安 斯佳丽 亲爱的
[55:11] Is it time yet, Uncle Peter, for Mr.Ashley to leave? 时间到了吗 艾西利先生要走了吗
[55:14] Pretty quick now, Miss Scarlett. 差不多了 斯佳丽小姐
[55:15] She isn’t going to the depot with him… 她没去火车站…
[55:17] She hasn’t changed her mind? 送他吗
[55:19] No, ma’am. She’s layin’ down. 不 她放弃了
[55:21] She’s so upset… 她心乱如麻…
[55:23] Mist’ Wilkes told her she can’t even come downstairs. 威尔克斯先生不让她离开她房间
[55:31] Ashley! 艾西利
[55:37] Ashley, let me go to the depot with you. 艾西利 让我送你去火车站
[55:40] Oh, Scarlett, I’d rather remember you as you are now… 我宁愿想着你的样子…
[55:43] not shivering at the depot. 而不是站在火车站那里发抖
[55:46] All right. 好吧
[55:48] Oh, Ashley, I’ve got a present for you, too. 艾西利 我也有个礼物给你
[55:58] Why, Scarlett, it’s beautiful. 这真是漂亮
[56:00] Tie it on me, my dear. 给我戴上
[56:03] While Melly was making your new tunic… 梅勒妮为你做短大衣时…
[56:05] I made this to go with it. 我做了这个
[56:07] You made it yourself? 你自己做的吗
[56:09] Well, then I shall value it all the more. 那我将更爱惜它
[56:13] You know there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for you. 你知道我愿为你做任何事
[56:17] There’s something you can do for me. 你可以为我做点事
[56:19] What is it? 什么事
[56:20] Will you look after Melanie for me? 帮我照顾梅勒妮
[56:23] She’s so frail and gentle and she loves you so much. 她是如此脆弱且如此喜欢你
[56:27] You see, if I were killed and she… 如果我阵亡的话…
[56:28] Oh, you mustn’t say that.It’s bad luck. Say a prayer quickly. 不要那么说 那会运气不好 祷告一下吧
[56:32] You say one for me. 你帮我祷告
[56:35] We shall need all our prayers now the end is coming. 我们都要祈祷 希望战争快结束了
[56:39] The end? 结束
[56:40] The end of the war. 这战争的结束
[56:42] And the end of our world, Scarlett. 还有我们世界的破灭 斯佳丽
[56:45] But, Ashley, you don’t think the Yankees are beating us? 但是艾西利 我们并没有败呀
[56:48] Oh, Scarlett, my men are barefooted now… 斯佳丽 我的手下都光着脚…
[56:52] and the snow in Virginia is deep. 而且维吉尼亚的雪很深
[56:55] When I see them… 当我看到他们时…
[56:57] and I see the Yankees coming and coming… 我也看到北佬…
[56:59] always more and more… 一波一波的来…
[57:05] Well, when the end does come I shall be far away. 总之 结束后我将远离这里
[57:08] It’ll be a comfort to me to know that she has you. 知道有你照顾她 我很放心
[57:12] You will promise, won’t you? 你答应吧 愿意吗
[57:17] Yes. 我答应
[57:19] Is that all, Ashley? 只有这样吗 艾西利
[57:22] All except, goodbye. 还有就是…再见了
[57:25] Oh, Ashley, I can’t let you go. 艾西利 我不能让你走
[57:27] -You must be brave… -No… -你要坚强点… -不…
[57:28] You must. 你必须要
[57:30] How else can I bear going? 我必须走
[57:33] Oh, Scarlett, you are so fine and strong and beautiful. 斯佳丽 你真是善良坚强和美丽
[57:38] Not just your sweet face, my dear… 不只是你那甜美的脸 亲爱的…
[57:41] but you. 还有你的内心
[57:46] Oh, Ashley, kiss me. 艾西利 亲我
[57:49] Kiss me goodbye! 吻别我
[57:57] No, Scarlett. 不 斯佳丽
[57:58] Oh, Ashley, I love you. 艾西利 我爱你
[58:00] I’ve always loved you. I never loved anyone else. 我从未爱过任何人
[58:03] I only married Charles just to hurt you. 我嫁给查尔斯是故意伤你的心
[58:06] Oh, Ashley. Tell me you love me. 艾西利 说你爱我
[58:09] I’ll live on it the rest of my life. 我将为你的话终老一生
[58:13] Goodbye. 再见
[58:34] When the war is over. 当战争结束后
[58:37] When the war is over… 当战争结束后…
[59:00] And there’s a place back home… 在家乡
[59:02] where a wild plum tree comes to flower in the springtime. 家里有桃李树春天会开花
[59:07] Down by the creek, you know. 沿着小溪 你知道的
[59:09] Yes, I know, I know. 是的 我知道
[59:11] When we were little, my brother, Jeff, and I used to… 我还小的时候 我哥哥杰夫…
[59:15] I told you about my brother, Jeff, didn’t I, ma’am? 我告诉过你我哥哥杰夫吗
[59:19] I know I did. 对了我说过
[59:20] He… 他…
[59:22] We don’t know where Jeff is now, ma’am. 我们不知道杰夫哪去了 夫人
[59:25] Since Bull Run we haven’t heard anything and… 从上次战役以来 我们就没消息…
[59:29] Please, we must have your temperature now. 现在要量体温
[59:31] Just take this in your mouth and not talk anymore. 放在嘴里 别说话了
[59:34] Not just now. 就一会
[59:36] Melanie, I’m so tired I’ve gotta go home. 梅勒妮 我很累 我得回家去
[59:40] Aren’t you tired, Melanie? 你不累吗
[59:42] No, I’m not tired, Scarlett. 不 我不累 斯佳丽
[59:45] This might be… 这位可能会…
[59:47] Ashley. 是艾西利
[59:49] And only strangers here to comfort him. 他们只有陌生人安慰他们
[59:52] No, I’m not tired, Scarlett. 不 我不累 斯佳丽
[59:55] They could all be… 他们可能会…
[59:58] Ashley. 是艾西利
[1:00:11] I’ve been sittin’ by this curb one solid hour… 我在此足足等一小时要见你…
[1:00:13] waiting to speak to you, Miss Wilkes. 威尔克斯太太
[1:00:15] Go on, you trash, don’t you be pesterin’ these ladies. 走开 你这下流货
[1:00:18] Don’t talk to her, Melly. 不要跟她说话 梅勒妮
[1:00:19] It’s all right, Scarlett. Who are you? 没关系的 斯佳丽 你是谁
[1:00:22] My name’s Belle Watlin’. But that don’t matter. 我叫贝尔·华丹宁
[1:00:25] I expect you think I’ve got no business here. 我想你以为这儿没有我的事
[1:00:27] Hadn’t you best tell me what you want to see me about? 你还没告诉我你来干什么
[1:00:30] First time I come here, I says, “Belle, you’re a nurse.” 我刚来时 我原想当护士
[1:00:33] But the ladies didn’t want my kind of nursin’. 但她们不要我
[1:00:35] Well, they was more than likely right. 她们是对的
[1:00:37] Then I tried givin’em money. 我想献出我的钱
[1:00:39] My money wasn’t good enough for ’em, either. 她们认为我的钱不好
[1:00:42] Old pea-hens! 真固执
[1:00:44] I know a gentleman who says you’re a human bein’. 有位绅士告诉我说 你人很好
[1:00:47] If you are, which they ain’t… 如果她们不是 那你是好人…
[1:00:48] you’ll take my money for the hospital. 请收下我的钱给医院吧
[1:00:50] What are you doing here? Haven’t you been told twice already? 你想干什么 你要说两遍吗
[1:00:54] This time I’m conversin’ with Miss Wilkes. 我是在跟威尔克斯太太说话
[1:00:56] You might as well take my money, Miss Wilkes. 你应该收下我的钱 威尔克斯太太
[1:00:58] It’s good money, even if it is mine. 钱是干净的 即使是我献出的
[1:01:00] I’m sure you’re very generous. 我认为你很大方
[1:01:02] No, I’m not.I’m a Confederate like everybody else, that’s all. 不 我跟你一样是个南方人
[1:01:05] Of course you are. 你当然是
[1:01:07] There’s some folks here wouldn’t feel that way. 有些人却不那么想
[1:01:09] But maybe they ain’t as good Christians as you. 他们不是像你那么好的基督徒
[1:01:19] Look, Mrs.Meade. It’s a great deal of money. 你看 米笛太太 这是一大笔钱
[1:01:22] Ten, $20, $30, $50. 十元 二十元 三十元 五十元
[1:01:25] And it’s not our paper money.It’s gold. 而且不是纸币 是金币
[1:01:27] Let me see that handkerchief. 让我看看这手帕
[1:01:33] And she’s driving away in Rhett Butler’s carriage! 她坐着瑞德·巴特勒的马车走了
[1:01:37] Oh, if I just wasn’t a lady… 如果我不是一位女士的话…
[1:01:38] what wouldn’t I tell that varmint! 我会好好骂那个坏蛋
[1:02:15] The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not want. 我主引导我 我没要求
[1:02:18] He maketh me to lie down in green pastures. 他让我躺在绿场下
[1:02:21] He leadeth… 他指引着我…
[1:02:24] He restoreth my soul. 他重建我的心灵
[1:02:27] He leadeth me in the paths of… 以他的名义…
[1:02:28] righteousness for His name’s sake. 指引我正确的路
[1:02:31] Yeah, though I walk through the… 即使我走进…
[1:02:32] valley of the shadow of death… 死亡的山谷…
[1:02:34] I will fear no evil. 我也不恐惧
[1:02:36] For Thou art with me. 愿主伴随我
[1:02:38] Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me. 你的棒支持着我
[1:02:41] Yankees! 北佬
[1:02:43] The Yankees! Dr.Meade, they’re getting closer. 北佬 米笛大夫 他们越来越近了
[1:02:46] They’ll never get into Atlanta… 他们永远打不进亚特兰大的…
[1:02:48] They’ll never get through old Peg-Leg Hood. 他们永不会通过我们士兵这一关
[1:02:51] Give me something for the pain. 给我一点止痛药
[1:02:54] Give me something for the pain! 给我一点止痛药
[1:02:56] Sorry, son, we haven’t got anything to give you. 对不起 我们什么都没有了
[1:03:00] These animules is drivin’ me crazy! 这些腐虫要把我弄疯了
[1:03:04] What luck! You’ve got my jack…! 倒霉 你穿了我的长统靴…
[1:03:06] Give me an ace and I’ll start another war! 给我力量我要去打仗
[1:03:09] I’ll bid the moon! 我会祝愿你
[1:03:15] That I’ll never see you or Pa again. 我永不会见到你或是爸了
[1:03:20] This leg’s got to come off, soldier. 这条腿必须去掉
[1:03:22] No, no! Leave me alone! 不 不可以
[1:03:24] I’m sorry, soldier. 对不起
[1:03:25] We’re all run out of chloroform, Dr.Meade. 麻药没有了 米笛大夫
[1:03:27] Then we’ll have to operate without it. 没有麻药也得做手术
[1:03:29] No, no! Leave me alone! 不 不要碰我
[1:03:31] You can’t do it. I won’t let you do it to me! 你不能这么做 我不会让你这么做的
[1:03:33] Tell Dr.Wilson to take this leg off immediately… 告诉威尔逊大夫 马上把这条腿切掉…
[1:03:35] It’s gangrene. 都已经腐烂了
[1:03:36] No, no! Don’t! 不 不要
[1:03:39] I haven’t seen my family in three days. 我好几天没有看到我家人了
[1:03:42] I’m going home for half an hour. 我要回去半个小时
[1:03:44] Orderly! Give me a lift. 挨个的来
[1:03:50] Nurse, you can free this bed. 护士 你可以把这张床空出来
[1:03:53] Miss Scarlett! 斯佳丽
[1:03:56] Why, Frank Kennedy! 弗兰克·肯尼迪
[1:03:58] Miss Suellen, is she well? 苏安琳小姐 她好吗
[1:04:00] When did they bring you in? You all right? Are you badly hurt? 他们什么时候带你进来的 你伤得很厉害吗
[1:04:03] -But Miss Suellen, is she… -She’s all right, but l… -但是 苏安琳… -她还好 可我…
[1:04:06] Dr.Wilson needs you in the operating room. 威尔逊大夫需要你
[1:04:08] He’s going to take off that leg. Better hurry. 他要动切除手术 最好快点
[1:04:12] I’ll be back. 我就回来
[1:04:15] No, no, leave me alone! 不 让我死吧
[1:04:18] No, no, I can’t stand it! 不 我忍不住了
[1:04:21] No don’t! Don’t cut! 不能切
[1:04:25] Don’t cut! 不能
[1:04:27] Don’t, don’t! 不 不
[1:04:29] Please! 求求你了
[1:04:30] Where’s the nurse? 护士哪去了
[1:04:36] Mrs.Hamilton, Dr.Wilson’s waiting. 汉密尔顿太太 威尔逊大夫在等你
[1:04:38] Let him wait! I’m going home! I’ve done enough. 让他等 我要回去 我受够了
[1:04:40] I don’t want any more men dying! I don’t want any more! 我不要再看更多的人死去了
[1:05:45] Big Sam! 萨姆
[1:05:47] Big Sam! Big Sam! 萨姆 萨姆
[1:05:50] Almighty Moses, it’s Miss Scarlett! 万能的主 是斯佳丽小姐
[1:05:52] Big Sam! 萨姆
[1:05:54] Big Sam! 萨姆
[1:05:55] Sam, Lige, Postel, Prophet… 萨姆, 莱格, 伯斯特, 伯柔特…
[1:05:57] I’m so glad to see you! 我很高兴看到你们
[1:05:59] Tell me about Tara, about my mother. She didn’t write me. 告诉我塔拉庄园和我母亲的事 她没给我写信
[1:06:02] -She’s gone and got sick, Miss Scarlett. -Sick? -她病了 小姐 -病了
[1:06:04] Just a little bit sick, that’s all. 一点小病 没事
[1:06:06] Your pa was wild when they wouldn’t let him fight… 而你父亲很愤怒 因为膝盖…
[1:06:08] ’cause of his broken knee. 他们不让他参战
[1:06:09] He had fits when they took us field hands… 当他们拉我们去掘战壕时…
[1:06:11] to dig ditches for white soldiers to hide in. 他也去帮忙了
[1:06:13] But your ma says the Confederacy needs us. 但你母亲说南方需要我们
[1:06:15] So we’re gonna dig for the South. 所以我们去了
[1:06:17] Sam, was there a doctor? 萨姆 她看过医生了吗
[1:06:18] Sorry, ma’am, we’ve got to march. 对不起 我们得走了
[1:06:19] Goodbye, Miss Scarlett. Don’t worry, we’ll stop them Yankees. 再见 小姐 我们会阻止那些北佬的
[1:06:22] Goodbye, Big Sam.Goodbye, boys… 再见 萨姆 各位…
[1:06:24] If any of you get sick or hurt, let me know. 如果你们受伤了要通知我
[1:06:26] -Goodbye, Miss Scarlett. -Goodbye. -再见 斯佳丽小姐 -再见
[1:06:27] -Goodbye. -Goodbye. -再见 -再见
[1:06:49] Scarlett! 斯佳丽
[1:06:51] Scarlett! 斯佳丽
[1:06:55] Climb into this buggy. This is no day for walking. 别在车丛中闯来闯去的
[1:06:58] You’ll get run over. 你会被践踏的
[1:06:59] Oh, Rhett! 瑞德
[1:07:01] Drive me to Aunt Pitty’s, please. 请送我到琵蒂姑妈家
[1:07:05] Panic’s a pretty sight, isn’t it? 惊慌失措是一幕美景
[1:07:10] That’s just another of General Sherman’s calling cards. 有张谢尔曼将军的邀请卡
[1:07:13] He’ll be paying us a visit soon. 他会给我们报酬
[1:07:14] I’ve gotta get out of here before the Yankees come! 我要离开这 在北佬来之前
[1:07:17] And leave your work at the hospital? 你要放弃你的护士工作吗
[1:07:19] Or have you had enough of death and lice… 你看够了死亡 腐虫…
[1:07:21] and men chopped up? 和流血吗
[1:07:23] I suppose you weren’t meant for sick men, Scarlett. 你不是注定要看护病人的 斯佳丽
[1:07:25] Don’t talk to me like that. I’m so scared! 别跟我说那些 多么恐怖
[1:07:27] I wish I could get out of here. 我要离开这鬼地方
[1:07:30] Let’s get out of here together. 我们一起走吧
[1:07:31] No use staying here and… 别在这里了 看看周围…
[1:07:33] letting the South come down around your ears. 看看周围 南方已经被攻陷
[1:07:34] There are too many nice places to go and visit. 有很多地方可去
[1:07:37] Mexico, London, Paris… 墨西哥 伦敦 巴黎…
[1:07:40] -With you? -Yes, ma’am. -和你吗 -是的
[1:07:42] With a man who understands you and admires you… 跟一个全然爱慕你的人…
[1:07:44] for just what you are. 一起去
[1:07:45] I figure we belong together, being the same sort. 我们是半斤八两
[1:07:49] I’ve been waiting for you to grow up and… 我一直在等你忘了…
[1:07:51] get that sad-eyed Ashley out of your heart. 那伤感的艾西利
[1:07:54] Well, I hear Mrs.Wilkes is going to have a baby… 我听说威尔克斯夫人…
[1:07:55] in another month or so. 快要生了
[1:07:58] It’ll be hard loving a man with a wife and baby clinging to him. 去爱个有太太孩子的男人真是执着
[1:08:04] Well, here we are… 我们到了…
[1:08:06] Are you going with me, or are you getting out? 你要跟我走还是下车
[1:08:08] I hate and despise you, Rhett Butler… 我讨厌你 瑞德·巴特勒…
[1:08:10] and I’ll hate and despise you till I die. 而且到死我都不看不起你
[1:08:14] Oh no, you won’t, Scarlett. Not that long. 不 你不会的 不会那么久的
[1:08:24] Miss Scarlett! Miss Scarlett! 斯佳丽小姐 斯佳丽小姐
[1:08:26] Folks is all goin’ to Macon and… 大家都去梅肯了…
[1:08:27] folks is runnin’ away and runnin’ away. 他们都跑了
[1:08:30] I can’t bear it! Those cannon balls right in my ears! 我受不了 炮火的声音在我耳里隆隆作声
[1:08:33] I faint every time I hear one! 一听到我就要昏了
[1:08:36] Uncle Peter, look out for that trunk! 彼得 看好了大皮箱
[1:08:39] But, Aunt Pitty, you aren’t leaving? 琵蒂姑妈 你不离开吗
[1:08:40] I may be a coward, but oh dear! 我也许是个胆小鬼 亲爱的
[1:08:43] Yankees in Georgia! 北佬在乔治亚州了
[1:08:45] How did they ever get in? 他们马上就到了
[1:08:47] I’m going, too.Prissy, go pack my things. Get them, quick! 我也要走 普丽赛 收拾行装 快
[1:08:49] Wait, Aunt Pitty, I won’t take a minute. 琵蒂姑妈 等我一会
[1:08:51] Scarlett, do you really think you ought to? 斯佳丽 你真的也要…
[1:08:53] Scarlett! 斯佳丽
[1:08:54] What is this? You ain’t planning on running away? 怎么了 你打算要逃跑了
[1:08:57] And don’t you dare try to stop me… 别想阻止我…
[1:08:59] I’m never going back to that hospital. 我将永远不回到那医院去
[1:09:01] I’ve had enough of smelling death and rot and death. 我受够了死亡和腐臭
[1:09:04] I’m going home.I want my mother. My mother needs me. 我要回到我母亲那里 她需要我
[1:09:07] Now you’ve got to listen to me. You must stay here! 你给我听着 你必须留在这儿
[1:09:10] Without a chaperon, Dr.Meade? It simply isn’t done! 没有陪护 米笛大夫 这样可不行
[1:09:13] Good heavens, woman, this is war, not a garden party! 天哪 这是战争 不是舞会
[1:09:16] You’ve got to stay.Melanie needs you. 斯佳丽 梅勒妮需要你
[1:09:18] Oh, bother Melanie. 梅勒妮真麻烦
[1:09:19] She’s ill already. She shouldn’t even be having a baby. 她不该这个时候生孩子的
[1:09:21] She may have a difficult time. 她可能会有困难
[1:09:23] Well, can’t we take her along? 我们不能带她上路吗
[1:09:24] Do you want her to take that chance? 你想让她冒险吗
[1:09:25] Do you want her to be jounced over rough roads… 你要她在路上颠簸…
[1:09:27] and have her baby ahead of time, in a buggy? 而且在马车上生孩子吗
[1:09:29] It isn’t my baby! You take care of her! 那又不是我孩子 你照顾她好了
[1:09:31] Scarlett! We haven’t enough doctors… 斯佳丽 我们缺少医生…
[1:09:33] much less nurses to look after a sick woman. 分不出一位护士来照顾她
[1:09:35] You’ve got to stay for Melanie. 你必须为梅勒妮留下
[1:09:37] What for? 为了什么
[1:09:38] I don’t know anything about babies being born! 我对接生一点也不清楚
[1:09:40] I knows, I knows. 我知道 我知道
[1:09:42] I knows how to do it. I’s done it lots and lots. 我知道如何接生 我以前常接生
[1:09:45] Let me, Doctor, let me. I can do everything. 让我来 一切我都可以做
[1:09:48] -Good. Then I’ll rely on you to help us. -Yes, Doctor. -很好 我会让你帮忙的 -好的
[1:09:51] Ashley’s fighting in the field, fighting for the cause. 艾西利在打仗 为了南方
[1:09:54] He may never come back.He may die. 他可能永远回不来了
[1:09:57] Scarlett, we owe him a well-born child. 斯佳丽 我们该为他好好接生孩子
[1:10:01] Ashley. 艾西利
[1:10:02] If you’re coming, Scarlett, hurry! 如果你要走的话 斯佳丽 快点
[1:10:05] I promised Ashley… 我答应过艾西利…
[1:10:07] something. 一件事
[1:10:08] Then you’ll stay? 你要留下吗
[1:10:10] Good. Go along, Miss Pittypat. Scarlett’s staying. 好 走吧 琵蒂 斯佳丽留下来
[1:10:13] Go on, Uncle Peter. Oh dear, I don’t know what to do. 彼得走吧 我不知道该怎么办
[1:10:16] It’s like the end of the world. 好像是世界末日
[1:10:20] Uncle Peter, my smelling salts. 彼得 我的醒脑剂
[1:10:29] Melanie, it’s all your fault! 梅勒妮 都是你的错
[1:10:32] I hate you, I hate you! 我恨你 我恨你
[1:10:34] And I hate your baby! 我也恨你的孩子
[1:10:36] If only I hadn’t promised Ashley! 如果我没答应艾西利该多好
[1:10:38] If only I hadn’t promised him! 如果我没答应他该多好
[1:11:10] Stop! Stop, please stop! 停一下 请停一下
[1:11:13] Is it true? Are the Yankees coming? 北佬真的要来了吗
[1:11:14] I’m afraid so, ma’am. The Army’s pullin’ out. 是的 部队在撤退
[1:11:16] Pulling out of Atlanta? Leaving us to the Yankees? 从亚特兰大撤退 把我们留给北佬吗
[1:11:18] Not leavin’, ma’am, evacuatin’. 不是留下 是撤退
[1:11:20] We’ve got to before… 一定要走…
[1:11:21] Sherman cuts the McDonough Road and catches us. 在他们切断去路之前
[1:11:23] It can’t be true! It can’t be true! What’ll I do? 这不可能是真的 我该怎么办
[1:11:26] Better refugee south right quick, ma’am… 最好立刻逃到南方…
[1:11:28] If you’ll excuse me, ma’am. 我得走了
[1:11:31] Prissy! 普丽赛
[1:11:33] Prissy, come here! 普丽赛 快来
[1:11:35] Go pack my things and Miss Melanie’s too… 把我和梅勒妮的东西收拾好…
[1:11:37] We’re going to Tara right away. 我们要到塔拉庄园去
[1:11:39] The Yankees are coming! 北佬要来了
[1:11:40] Yes, ma’am. 好的
[1:11:43] Scarlett! 斯佳丽
[1:11:44] Scarlett! 斯佳丽
[1:11:46] Melly, we’re going to… 梅勒妮 我们去…
[1:11:50] Melly! 梅勒妮
[1:11:53] I’m sorry to be such a bother, Scarlett. 很对不起 给你这么麻烦 斯佳丽
[1:11:59] It began at daybreak. 阵痛是天亮时开始的
[1:12:02] But, but… 但是…
[1:12:04] But the Yankees are coming! 但是北佬要来了呀
[1:12:07] Poor Scarlett. 可怜的斯佳丽
[1:12:09] You’d be at Tara now with your mother, wouldn’t you… 你应该在塔拉庄园和你母亲一起…
[1:12:13] if it weren’t for me? 如果不是为了我
[1:12:16] Oh, Scarlett, darling… 亲爱的斯佳丽…
[1:12:18] you’ve been so good to me. 你对我太好了
[1:12:20] No sister could have been sweeter. 比亲姐妹还要好
[1:12:26] I’ve been lying here thinking… 我躺在这里想着…
[1:12:29] if I should die… 如果我死的话…
[1:12:32] will you take my baby? 你可以带我的孩子吗
[1:12:36] Oh, fiddle-dee-dee, Melly. 别胡说 梅勒妮
[1:12:38] Aren’t things bad enough without you talking about dying? 事情没那么坏 别说死的事情
[1:12:41] -I’ll send for Dr.Meade right now. -Not yet, Scarlett. -我就叫人去接米笛大夫来 -还没 斯佳丽
[1:12:45] I couldn’t let Dr.Meade sit here for hours, while… 我不能让她在这儿等几个小时…
[1:12:48] -while all those poor, wounded boys… -Melly, Prissy! -而那些伤员… -梅勒妮 普丽赛
[1:12:53] Prissy! Prissy! Come here, quick! 普丽赛 普丽赛 快来
[1:12:56] Go get Dr.Meade! Run quick! 去找米笛大夫 快点
[1:12:57] Yes, ma’am. The baby! 是 夫人 孩子
[1:13:00] Well, don’t stand there like a scared goat. Run! 不要站在那儿 快跑呀
[1:13:05] Hurry! I’ll sell you South, I will! I swear I will! 快点 否则我把你给卖了 我发誓我会的
[1:13:10] Where’s that Prissy? 普丽赛哪儿去了
[1:13:15] This room’s like an oven already… 这房间跟炉子一样…
[1:13:17] and it isn’t noon yet. 可还没到正午
[1:13:22] Oh, don’t worry, Melly. 不要担心 梅勒妮
[1:13:24] Mother says it always seems like the doctor’ll never come. 大夫应该马上就到
[1:13:30] If I don’t take a strap to that Prissy! 我要揍那个普丽赛
[1:13:39] Oh, Melly. 梅勒妮
[1:13:41] You know what I heard about Maybelle Merriwether? 梅勒妮你知道我听到有关梅宝的事
[1:13:44] You remember that funny-looking beau of hers? 是有关她有趣的情人
[1:13:46] The one with a uniform like ladies’ red flannel underdrawers. 他穿着像红色法兰绒女衬裤
[1:13:50] You don’t have to keep on talking for my sake, Scarlett. 你没有必要一直和我说话
[1:13:54] I know how worried you are. 我知道你很着急
[1:14:09] Oh, Melly, I’ll just go and fetch you some cooler water. 梅勒妮 我给你拿些凉水来
[1:14:14] You’re as slow as molasses in January. 你慢得跟蜜糖一样
[1:14:16] And where’s Dr.Meade? 米笛大夫呢
[1:14:17] -I ain’t never seen him, Miss Scarlett. -What? -我没看到他 小姐 -什么
[1:14:20] No, ma’am. He ain’t at the hospital. 不 他不在医院
[1:14:22] A man, he told me the doctor’s down at the car shed… 有人告诉我他在车站…
[1:14:25] with the wounded soldiers… 跟伤兵一起…
[1:14:27] Well, why didn’t you go after him? 那你为何不去找他呢
[1:14:30] Miss Scarlett. 小姐
[1:14:32] I’s scared to go down there to the car shed. 我怕到火车站去
[1:14:35] There’s folks dyin’ down there and I’s scared of dead folks. 有人死在那 我怕死人
[1:14:41] Oh, you go sit by Miss Melly. 你陪梅勒妮小姐
[1:14:43] And don’t you be upsetting her, or I’ll whip the hide off you! 你可别骚扰她 否则我会鞭打你
[1:15:24] -Have you seen Dr.Meade? -One side, lady, please. -有没有看到米笛大夫 -那边 小姐
[1:15:31] Dr.Meade! 米笛大夫
[1:16:17] Dr.Meade! At last! 米笛大夫 终于找到你了
[1:16:18] Oh, thank heavens you’re here. I need every pair of hands. 谢天谢地你来了 我需要你帮忙
[1:16:22] Come, child! Wake up! We’ve got work to do. 来 孩子 醒醒 我们还有工作要做
[1:16:25] But Melly’s having her baby. You’ve got to come with me! 但梅勒妮要生了 我需要你
[1:16:29] Are you crazy? I can’t leave these men for a baby! 你疯了吗 我不能离开这
[1:16:32] They’re dyin’, hundreds of them… 他们成百地死去…
[1:16:33] Get some woman to help you. 去找别的女人吧
[1:16:35] But there isn’t anybody. And, Dr.Meade, she might die! 没有别人了 她可能会死
[1:16:38] Die! 死
[1:16:39] Look at them! Bleeding to death in front of my eyes! 你看他们 在我面前流血死去
[1:16:42] No chloroform! No bandages! Nothing… 没有麻醉药 没有纱带…
[1:16:44] Nothing to even ease their pain! 没有东西来止痛
[1:16:47] Now run along and don’t bother me. 好了别打扰我
[1:16:49] Now don’t worry, child. There’s nothing to bringing a baby. 孩子 不用怕 接生孩子没什么
[1:16:53] Now bring those stretchers in here! 拿担架过来
[1:16:54] Dr.Meade! 米笛大夫
[1:16:55] Here.I’m coming. 我来了
[1:17:16] Is the doctor come? 大夫来了吗
[1:17:18] No, he can’t come. 不 他不能来
[1:17:19] Oh, Miss Scarlett, Miss Melly bad off. 斯佳丽小姐 梅勒妮小姐严重了
[1:17:22] He can’t come.There’s nobody to come. 他不能来 没人会来
[1:17:26] Prissy, you’ve got to manage without the doctor.I’ll help you. 普丽赛 你必须自行处理 我会帮你
[1:17:29] Oh, lordy, Miss Scarlett. 天呀 不行
[1:17:32] Well, what is it? 怎么了
[1:17:34] Lordy, we’ve got to have a doctor. 我们一定要有个大夫
[1:17:36] I don’t know nothin’ about birthin’ babies. 我对接生孩子一无所知
[1:17:40] -What do you mean? -I don’t know… -你说什么 -我不知道…
[1:17:42] You told me you knew everything about it. 你说过全知道的呀
[1:17:44] I don’t know how come I tell such a lie. 我不知道我为什么要撒谎
[1:17:46] Ma ain’t never let me ’round when folks was havin’ them. 她们生孩子时 夫人没让我靠近过
[1:17:50] Scarlett! 斯佳丽
[1:17:52] Scarlett! 斯佳丽
[1:17:54] Oh, Miss Scarlett… 小姐…
[1:17:56] Stop it! 别吵
[1:17:59] Go light a fire in the stove! 去生火
[1:18:00] Keep boiling water in the kettle, get me a ball of twine and… 保持水开着 要点绳子和…
[1:18:04] and all the clean towels you can find, and the scissors. 乾净的毛巾和剪刀
[1:18:06] Don’t come telling me you can’t find them. 别说找不到
[1:18:08] Go get them, and get them quick! 快去拿 快去
[1:18:13] Scarlett! 斯佳丽
[1:18:22] Coming, Melly. 来了 梅勒妮
[1:18:24] Coming. 来了
[1:18:29] Go, Scarlett, before the Yankees get here. 斯佳丽 在北佬来之前快走吧
[1:18:32] I’m not afraid. You know I won’t leave you. 我不怕 我不会离开你的
[1:18:34] It’s no use.I’m going to die. 没有用了 我死定了
[1:18:35] Don’t be a goose, Melly.Hold on to me. Hold on to me. 不要胡说 抓住我
[1:18:39] Talk to me, Scarlett. 跟我说话 斯佳丽
[1:18:41] Please talk to me. 跟我说话
[1:18:43] Don’t try to be brave, Melly. 鼓起勇气
[1:18:45] Yell all you want to, there’s nobody to hear. 想叫就大声叫吧 没人会听到
[1:18:47] Ma says that if you puts a knife under the bed… 夫人说床下放把剪刀…
[1:18:49] it cuts the pain in two. 会减轻痛苦
[1:18:57] Cap’n Butler! 巴特勒船长
[1:18:59] Cap’n Butler! 巴特勒船长
[1:19:02] What do you want? 你要找谁
[1:19:04] Cap’n Butler. 巴特勒船长
[1:19:05] He’s upstairs. Belle Watlin’s givin’ a party. 他在楼上 贝尔·华丹宁在为他开酒会呢
[1:19:10] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:19:13] Cap’n Butler! Oh, Cap’n Butler! 巴特勒船长
[1:19:16] What’s all the rumpus about? 这么吵闹是什么事情
[1:19:18] I’s got a message for Cap’n Butler, Miss Watlin’! 我有话要转告巴特勒船长
[1:19:22] Cap’n Butler, you come out here in the streets to me. 巴特勒船长 快下来跟我去
[1:19:26] What is it, Prissy? 怎么了 普丽赛
[1:19:27] Miss Scarlett, she done sent me for you. 斯佳丽小姐 她派我来找你
[1:19:30] Miss Melly, she done had her baby today. 梅勒妮小姐 她今天生了孩子
[1:19:33] And a fine baby boy… 一个很漂亮的男孩…
[1:19:37] and Miss Scarlett and me, we brung him. 斯小姐和我 我们接生的
[1:19:40] Do you mean to tell me that Scarlett… 你是说斯佳丽她…
[1:19:41] Well, it was mostly me, Cap’n Butler, only Miss Scarlett… 其实大部分是我做的
[1:19:45] she helped me a little, but I don’t expect… 而斯小姐只帮我一点忙…
[1:19:48] no doctor could have done no better! 没大夫也做的挺好
[1:19:50] Only Miss Melly, she feelin’ kinda poorly now it’s all over! 但梅勒妮小姐正病得很厉害
[1:19:55] Yes, I can believe that! 我可以相信
[1:19:56] And the Yankees is comin’ and Miss Scarlett she said… 北佬就来了 斯小姐她说…
[1:20:01] Oh, Cap’n Butler, the Yankees is here! 巴特勒船长 北佬来了
[1:20:04] Please come and bring your carriage for us right away. 请拿你的马车带我们走吧
[1:20:08] I’m sorry, Prissy… 抱歉 普利赛…
[1:20:09] but the Army took my horse and carriage. 士兵们把我的马和车子都拿走了
[1:20:11] You’d better come upstairs. I’ll see what I can do. 你先上楼 我想想看
[1:20:13] Oh, no, Cap’n Butler! 不行 船长
[1:20:15] My ma would wear me out with a cornstalk… 如果我进到华丹宁夫人房间…
[1:20:17] if I was to go into Miss Watlin’s. 我母亲会宰了我的
[1:20:20] Any of you beauties know… 小姐们知道…
[1:20:22] where I can steal a horse for a good cause? 在哪能偷到马吗
[1:20:32] -Whoa, Marse Robert. -Is that you, Rhett? -到了 -是瑞德吗
[1:20:35] We’s here, Miss Scarlett.We’s here! 我们回来了 小姐
[1:20:37] Rhett, I knew you’d come. 瑞德 我知道你会来
[1:20:38] Good evening. Nice weather we’re having. 晚上好 天气不错
[1:20:40] Prissy tells me you’re planning on taking a trip. 普丽赛说你们准备离开这
[1:20:42] If you make any jokes now I’ll kill you! 如你开玩笑 我就宰了你
[1:20:44] Don’t tell me you’re frightened. 别告诉我你很害怕
[1:20:46] I’m scared to death… 我害怕极了…
[1:20:47] If you had the sense of a goat, you’d be scared too. 如果你到这地步 你也会怕的
[1:20:50] Oh, the Yankees. 北佬
[1:20:51] No, not yet. 不是
[1:20:52] That’s what’s left of our Army, blowing up the ammunition… 我们部队在撤退前把弹药炸完…
[1:20:55] so the Yankees won’t get it. 北佬就得不到了
[1:20:56] We’ve got to get out of here. 我们必须离开
[1:20:58] At your service, Madam. 照你的意思
[1:20:59] Just where are you figuring on going? 你想去哪呢
[1:21:01] Home, to Tara. 回塔拉庄园
[1:21:02] Don’t you know that they’ve been fighting all day around Tara? 你不知道塔拉庄园周围在打仗吗
[1:21:04] Do you think you can parade through the Yankee Army… 你想大摇大摆的带着一个病妇和婴儿…
[1:21:06] with a sick woman, a baby and a simple-minded darky… 以及一个头脑简单的黑人 通过北佬军队…
[1:21:09] or do you intend leaving them behind? 或者把他们丢下
[1:21:11] They’re going with me… 他们会随我一起…
[1:21:12] and I’m going home and you can’t stop me! 我要回家 你别阻止我
[1:21:13] Don’t you know it’s dangerous jouncing Mrs.Wilkes… 你不能让威尔克斯夫人…
[1:21:15] over miles of open country? 在路上颠簸
[1:21:17] I want my mother! 我要我母亲
[1:21:20] I want to go home to Tara! 我要回到塔拉庄园去
[1:21:22] Tara’s probably been burned to the ground. 塔拉庄园也许被烧掉了
[1:21:24] The woods are full of stragglers from both armies. 而且到处有散兵在
[1:21:25] The least they’ll do is take the horse away from you… 至少他们会把马带走…
[1:21:28] and even though it isn’t much of an animal… 虽然只是一匹马…
[1:21:29] I did have a lot of trouble stealing it. 而我是很不容易偷来的
[1:21:31] I’m going home if I have to walk every step of the way. 我要回家 即使走回去
[1:21:34] I’ll kill you if you try to stop me. I will, I will! 如果你要阻止我 我会宰了你
[1:21:38] I will! 我会的
[1:21:45] All right, darling, all right. Now you shall go home. 好吧 亲爱的 好吧 你可以回家
[1:21:50] I guess anybody who did… 从你今天的表现…
[1:21:52] what you’ve done today can take care of Sherman. 我想你什么事都办得到的
[1:21:55] Here, now. Stop crying. 好了 别哭了
[1:22:00] Now blow your nose like a good little girl. 别像小孩子哭鼻子
[1:22:03] There. 好了
[1:22:16] Prissy! What are you doing? 普丽赛 你在干什么
[1:22:17] I’s packin’, Miss Scarlett. 我在收拾行装 小姐
[1:22:19] Stop it and come get the baby. 不要收拾了 去抱孩子
[1:22:20] Yes, ma’am. 是的 小姐
[1:22:24] Melly! 梅勒妮
[1:22:26] Mrs.Wilkes, we’re taking you to Tara. 威尔克斯夫人 我们要带你去塔拉庄园
[1:22:29] Tara… 塔拉庄园…
[1:22:30] -It’s the only way, Melly. -No. -那是唯一的办法 梅勒妮 -不
[1:22:32] Sherman will burn the house over our heads if we stay. 如果留下的话 会被杀的
[1:22:35] It’s all right, Melly. 好的 梅勒妮
[1:22:37] My baby. 我的孩子
[1:22:39] My poor baby. 可怜的孩子
[1:22:45] Have you the strength to put your arms around my neck? 你可以把手搭在我脖子上吗
[1:22:47] I think so. 我想可以
[1:22:52] Never mind. 没关系
[1:22:54] Oh, Ashley, Charles… 艾西利 查尔斯…
[1:22:56] What is it? What does she want? 怎么了 你想要什么
[1:22:58] Ashley’s picture, Charles’ sword. She wants us to bring them. 艾西利的照片 查尔斯的剑 她要我们带上
[1:23:01] Get them. 带上
[1:23:17] What’s that? 怎么了
[1:23:18] Our gallant lads must… 我们的英雄们…
[1:23:20] have set fire to the warehouses near the depot. 肯定在火车站旁放火了
[1:23:22] There’s enough ammunition… 在货车里有足够的炸弹…
[1:23:23] in the box cars to blow us to Tara. 可以把我们炸到塔拉庄园
[1:23:24] We’ll have to hurry to get across the tracks. 我们必须快点通过铁道
[1:23:26] -You’re not going that way! -We have to. -不能走那条路 -必须走
[1:23:28] The McDonough Road’s the only one… 麦克多诺是唯一…
[1:23:30] the Yankees haven’t cut yet. 没被北佬切断的路
[1:23:41] Oh, wait. I forgot to lock the front door. 等等 我忘了锁门
[1:23:43] What are you laughing at? 你笑什么
[1:23:45] At you, locking the Yankees out. 笑你 把北佬锁在外面
[1:24:03] Oh, dear, I wish they’d hurry. 我真希望他们快点
[1:24:05] I wouldn’t be in such a hurry to see them go if I were you. 你不该急着要他们走
[1:24:08] With them goes the last semblance of law and order. 法律和秩序也都跟他们一样走了
[1:24:13] The scavengers aren’t wasting any time. 不法之徒
[1:24:19] We’ve got to get out of here, fast. 我们必须要快一点
[1:24:21] There’s a horse! 那有匹马
[1:24:34] Down the alley, cut them off. 堵住他 把他们拽下来
[1:24:50] Give me that horse. 把马留下
[1:25:01] Miss Scarlett! 斯佳丽小姐
[1:25:07] They haven’t left much for the Yankees to take, have they? 他们一点都不留给北佬
[1:25:09] We’ll have to make a dash for… 我们必须在…
[1:25:11] it before the fire reaches that ammunition. 大火烧到弹药库前冲过去
[1:25:34] Come on! 快
[1:25:39] Throw me your shawl. 把你围巾扔过来
[1:25:45] Sorry, but you’ll like it better if you don’t see anything. 用它蒙起来会好点
[1:26:47] Take a good look, my dear. 好好的看一下吧 亲爱的
[1:26:49] It’s a historic moment. 这是历史性时刻
[1:26:50] You can tell your grandchildren… 你可以告诉你的子孙…
[1:26:52] how you watched the old South disappear one night. 你是如何看着老南方一夜消失的
[1:27:12] They were going to lick the Yankees in a month. 他们原想在一个月内打赢的
[1:27:14] The poor gallant fools! 那些可怜而勇敢的傻瓜
[1:27:16] They make me sick, all of them! 他们让我厌恶
[1:27:18] Getting us all into this with their swaggering and boasting. 他们的傲慢和自大把我们给弄成这样
[1:27:21] That’s the way I felt once about their swaggering and boasting. 那是我曾经想到过的
[1:27:25] Rhett, I’m so glad you aren’t with the Army. 瑞德 我很高兴你没参军
[1:27:28] You can be proud, now… 你可以自豪…
[1:27:29] proud that you’ve been smarter than all of them. 因为你比他们聪明
[1:27:34] I’m not so proud. 我并不那么自豪
[1:27:55] Why did you stop? 为什么停下来
[1:27:56] This is the turn to Tara. Let the horse breathe a bit. 到塔拉庄园的转角 让马休息一下
[1:27:59] Mrs.Wilkes. 威尔克斯夫人
[1:28:00] Miss Melly done fainted way back, Cap’n Butler. 梅勒妮小姐昏过去很久了 巴特勒船长
[1:28:04] Well, she’s probably better off. 那么她可能会好点
[1:28:05] She couldn’t stand the pain if she were conscious. 可以少受点痛苦的折磨
[1:28:09] Scarlett, are you still determined to do this crazy thing? 斯佳丽 你仍然决定要做吗
[1:28:12] Yes. I know we can get through, Rhett. I’m sure we can. 我知道我们可以闯过的 我们一定能的
[1:28:15] Not we, my dear, you. 不是我们 亲爱的 是你
[1:28:17] I’m leaving you here. 我把你们留在这儿
[1:28:19] You’re what? Rhett, where are you going? 你说什么 瑞德 你要去哪里
[1:28:22] I’m going, my dear, to join the Army. 我要去从军了 亲爱的
[1:28:24] You’re joking! I could kill you for scaring me so! 你在开玩笑 我可真要把你宰了
[1:28:27] I’m very serious, Scarlett. 我说真的 斯佳丽
[1:28:29] I’m going to join up with our brave lads in gray. 我要去参加我们英雄的行列
[1:28:32] But they’re running away! 但他们不是逃跑了吗
[1:28:33] No. They’ll turn and make a last stand… 不 他们会调头做最后一次决战…
[1:28:35] if I know anything about them. 只要我知道他们的事情
[1:28:36] When they do, I’ll be with them. A little late, but “Better late…” 我会跟随他们 作最后决战
[1:28:39] Rhett, you must be joking! 瑞德 你一定在开玩笑
[1:28:42] Selfish to the end, aren’t you? 你可真彻底的自私 不是吗
[1:28:44] Thinking only of your own precious hide… 只顾自己的宝贝皮革…
[1:28:46] with never a thought for the noble cause. 而从来不顾南方贵族
[1:28:48] Rhett, how could you do this to me… 瑞德 你怎么可以这样对我…
[1:28:50] and why should you go now, after it’s all over and I need you? 战争都快完了 而我需要你 你为何还要去呢
[1:28:53] Why? Why? 为什么 为什么
[1:28:54] Why 为什么
[1:28:55] Maybe it’s because I’ve always had a weakness for lost causes… 也许我不忍心看南方败…
[1:28:57] once they’re really lost. 一旦他们真的打败
[1:28:59] Or maybe… 或者也许…
[1:29:02] maybe I’m ashamed of myself. 也许我感到惭愧
[1:29:05] Who knows? 谁知道
[1:29:06] You should die of shame to leave me here alone and helpless! 如果你留下无助的我 那你该惭愧而死
[1:29:09] You helpless? 你无助
[1:29:12] Heaven help the Yankees if they capture you! 如果他们逮到你的话 我会可怜北佬
[1:29:15] Now, climb down here. I want to say goodbye. 好吧 从这下来 我要道别了
[1:29:18] No! 不
[1:29:20] Climb down. 下来吧
[1:29:25] Oh, Rhett, please don’t go. You can’t leave me, please. 瑞德 你不要走 你不能离开我
[1:29:28] I’ll never forgive you! 我永远不会原谅你的
[1:29:30] I’m not asking you to forgive me… 我不需要原谅…
[1:29:32] I’ll never understand or forgive myself. 我永不会了解或原谅我自己
[1:29:34] And if a bullet gets me… 如果我被子弹打中…
[1:29:35] so help me, I’ll laugh at myself for being an idiot. 我会笑我自己当大傻瓜
[1:29:38] But there’s one thing I do know… 但有件事我是明白的…
[1:29:40] and that is that I love you, Scarlett. 我爱你 斯佳丽
[1:29:42] In spite of you and me and the whole silly world… 不管你和我还是整个愚蠢的世界…
[1:29:43] going to pieces around us… 都将变成粉碎…
[1:29:45] I love you… 我爱你
[1:29:46] because we’re alike. Bad lots, both of us. 因为我们很像 一样是坏蛋 我们两个
[1:29:49] Selfish and shrewd… 自私而精明…
[1:29:52] but able to look things… 但能…
[1:29:53] in the eyes and call them by their right names. 对我们自己忠实
[1:29:55] Don’t hold me like that! 不要这样抱着我
[1:29:57] Scarlett, look at me. 斯佳丽 看着我
[1:30:00] I love you more than I’ve ever loved any woman. 我爱你胜过我爱过的任何女人
[1:30:03] And I’ve waited longer for you than… 且我等你比等任何女人…
[1:30:04] I’ve ever waited for any woman. 都久得 多
[1:30:06] Let me alone! 放开我
[1:30:09] Here’s a soldier of the South who loves you, Scarlett… 这儿有一位爱你的军人 斯佳丽…
[1:30:11] wants to feel your arms around him… 需要你拥抱他…
[1:30:13] wants to carry the memory of your kisses into battle with him. 带着你的吻去战场
[1:30:16] Never mind about loving me. 并不介意爱不爱我
[1:30:17] You’re a woman sending a soldier… 你是一个送走怀有美丽回忆的士兵…
[1:30:19] to his death with a beautiful memory. 到沙场的女人
[1:30:21] Scarlett, kiss me. 斯佳丽 吻我
[1:30:24] Kiss me, once. 吻我 就一次
[1:30:31] You low-down, cowardly, nasty thing, you! 你这下流的东西
[1:30:34] They were right! Everybody was right! You aren’t a gentleman! 他们说的没错 你不是一位绅士
[1:30:41] A minor point at such a moment. 在这个时候还说这些
[1:30:45] Here. 给
[1:30:46] If anyone lays a hand on that nag, shoot him. 如果有人要抢那匹老马 就开枪
[1:30:49] But don’t make a mistake and shoot the nag. 但不要打到老马
[1:30:51] Oh, go on. I want you to go… 走吧 走吧…
[1:30:53] I hope a cannon ball lands slap on you. 我希望你被打死
[1:30:55] I hope you’re blown into a million pieces! 我希望你粉身碎骨
[1:30:57] Never mind the rest. I follow your general idea. 其他的不用说了 我明白你大概的意恩
[1:31:00] And when I’m dead on the altar of my country… 当我成为烈士时…
[1:31:02] I hope your conscience hurts you. 我希望你会受到良心的责备
[1:31:05] Goodbye, Scarlett. 再见 斯佳丽
[1:31:32] Come on, you! We’re going home. 走吧 你这老马 我们回家去
[1:32:51] Oh, my poor baby. 我可怜的宝贝
[1:32:54] Don’t worry, Melly. 不要担心 梅勒妮
[1:32:56] Mother’ll take care of him when we get home. 我们到家后母亲会照顾他的
[1:32:58] Miss Scarlett, I’s powerful hungry. 斯佳丽小姐 我饿死了
[1:33:01] We’s got to have something to eat. 我们必须吃点东西
[1:33:03] Oh, hush up! 别吵了
[1:33:05] We’re nearly at Twelve Oaks. We’ll stop there. 我们快到十二橡园了 我们在那停一下
[1:33:09] Go on! 走
[1:34:17] shley, I’m glad you’re not here to see this. 艾西利 幸好你没看到这种情景
[1:34:21] The Yankees! 那些北佬
[1:34:23] The dirty Yankees! 该死的北佬
[1:34:40] Prissy, come tie up this cow! 普丽赛 把那只母牛绑起来
[1:34:43] We don’t need no cow, Miss Scarlett. 我们不需要母牛 小姐
[1:34:45] We’ll be home soon, and I’s scared of cows. 我们很快就到家了 而且我很怕母牛
[1:34:49] Tear up your petticoat and tie her on to the back of the wagon. 把你的衣服撕下 绑在车上
[1:34:52] We need milk for the baby… 我们需要牛奶给婴儿…
[1:34:54] and we don’t know what we’ll find at home. 我们也不知在家里能找到什么
[1:35:05] Melly! Melly, we’re home! 梅勒妮 梅勒妮 我们到家了
[1:35:07] We’re at Tara! 我们到塔拉庄园了
[1:35:08] Hurry! Move, you brute! 快 赶快 你这畜生
[1:35:11] Miss Scarlett, he’s dead! 小姐 它死了
[1:35:14] I can’t see the house… 我看不到房子…
[1:35:16] Is it there? I can’t see the house.Have they burned it? 他们把它烧了吗
[1:35:22] Oh, it’s all right. 还好
[1:35:24] It’s all right! They haven’t burned it! 它还很好 他们没有烧掉它
[1:35:27] It’s still there! 还在那
[1:35:32] Mother! Mother! Pa! 母亲 母亲 爸
[1:35:37] Mother! Mother! Pa! 母亲 母亲 爸
[1:35:45] Mother, let me in. It’s me, Scarlett! 母亲 让我进去 是我 斯佳丽
[1:35:52] Pa! 爸
[1:35:54] Pa! 爸
[1:35:56] I’m home! 我回来了
[1:35:59] I’m home! 我回来了
[1:36:03] Katie. 卡蒂
[1:36:05] Katie Scarlett. 卡蒂·斯佳丽
[1:36:08] Oh, darlin’. 亲爱的
[1:36:20] Mammy! 保姆
[1:36:23] -Mammy, I’m home. -Honey, honey child! -保姆 我回来了 -亲爱的 孩子
[1:36:28] Oh, Mammy, I’m so… 保姆 我太…
[1:36:32] Where’s Mother? 母亲呢
[1:36:36] Miss Suellen and Miss Carreen, they was sick with the typhoid. 苏安琳小姐和凯瑞英小姐 她们都患了伤寒症
[1:36:40] They had it bad, but they’s doin’ all right now. 她们受苦了 但她们都好了
[1:36:43] Just weak like little kittens. 只是虚弱得跟猫一样
[1:36:45] But where’s Mother? 那母亲在哪呢
[1:36:50] Miss Ellen, she went down to nurse that Emmy Slattery… 埃伦小姐她去看护那艾美·史莱特…
[1:36:53] that white trash… 那无用下流的白种女人
[1:36:56] and she took down with it, too. 于是她也染上了
[1:37:00] -And last night she… -Mother! -因此 昨晚她… -母亲
[1:37:06] Mother. 母亲
[1:38:15] Miss Scarlett, honey. 斯佳丽小姐 亲爱的
[1:38:17] If there’s anythin’ I can do, Miss Scarlett… 如果有什么我能帮忙的…
[1:38:20] What did you do with Miss Melly? 你把梅勒妮怎么安顿的
[1:38:22] Don’t you worry your pretty head ’bout Miss Melly, child. 不要担心梅勒妮小姐
[1:38:24] I done slapped her in bed already, along with the baby. 我催她上床和孩子睡觉了
[1:38:27] You better put that cow I brought into the barn, Pork. 把我带回的母牛放进谷仓里
[1:38:30] There ain’t no barn no more, Miss Scarlett. 没有谷仓了 小姐
[1:38:32] The Yankees done burned it for firewood. 北佬把它当柴烧了
[1:38:34] They used the house for their headquarters. 他们在这儿做过司令部
[1:38:37] They camped all around the place. 在这儿驻过营
[1:38:38] Yankees in Tara! 北佬 在塔拉庄园吗
[1:38:40] Yes, ma’am, and they stole most everything they didn’t burn. 是的 小姐 他们几乎偷走所有烧不掉的东西
[1:38:43] All the clothes and all the rugs… 衣服 毯子都没了…
[1:38:45] and even Miss Ellen’s rosaries. 连埃伦太太的念珠也偷走了
[1:38:49] I’m starving, Pork. Get me something to eat. 我饿死了 给我弄点吃的
[1:38:51] There ain’t nothin’ to eat, honey. They took it all. 什么也没有了 他们都拿走了
[1:38:55] All the chickens, everything? 所有小鸡呢
[1:38:57] They took them the first thing. 他们连鸡也带走了
[1:38:59] And what they didn’t eat they carried off across their saddles. 不能吃就一起带走了
[1:39:01] Don’t tell me any more about what they did! 不要再告诉我他们干的事
[1:39:20] What’s this, Pa? 这是什么 爸
[1:39:22] Whiskey? 威士忌吗
[1:39:23] Yes, daughter. 是的 女儿
[1:39:29] Here, Katie Scarlett, that’s enough! 斯佳丽 够了
[1:39:31] You’re not knowing spirits, you’ll make yourself tipsy. 你不能喝太多 你会醉的
[1:39:35] I hope it makes me drunk. 我希望大醉
[1:39:37] I’d like to be drunk. 我想要醉
[1:39:42] Oh, Pa. 爸
[1:39:46] What are those papers? 那些是什么字据
[1:39:49] Bonds. 债券
[1:39:52] They’re all we’ve saved. 那些是我们所留下来的
[1:39:53] All we have left. 我们所剩下来的
[1:39:56] Bonds. 债券
[1:39:57] What kind of bonds, Pa? 什么样的债券 爸
[1:40:00] Why, Confederate bonds, of course, daughter. 当然是南方政府公债了
[1:40:03] Confederate bonds? 南方政府公债
[1:40:05] What good are they to anybody? 它们能做什么
[1:40:07] I’ll not have you talking like that, Katie Scarlett. 我不知道怎么跟你说 斯佳丽
[1:40:10] Pa, what are we going to do with no money and nothing to eat? 爸 我们没钱也没东西吃
[1:40:16] We must ask your mother. 我们得问你母亲
[1:40:18] That’s it! 就那样
[1:40:20] We must ask Mrs.O’Hara. 我们得问奥哈拉太太
[1:40:24] -Ask Mother? -Yes. -问母亲 -是的
[1:40:27] Mrs.O’Hara will know what’s to be done. 奥哈拉太太知道该怎么办
[1:40:30] Now don’t be botherin’ me. 现在不要打搅我
[1:40:32] Go out for a ride. 出去骑马吧
[1:40:35] I’m busy. 我很忙
[1:40:54] Oh, Pa… 爸…
[1:40:56] don’t worry about anything. 什么也不要担心
[1:40:59] Katie Scarlett’s home. 有斯佳丽在家
[1:41:03] You needn’t worry. 你不用担心
[1:41:20] Miss Scarlett. 斯佳丽小姐
[1:41:21] What are we gonna to do with nothing to… 那些病人和婴儿的…
[1:41:23] feed those sick folks and that child? 食物怎么办
[1:41:27] I don’t know, Mammy. 我不知道 保姆
[1:41:29] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:41:30] We ain’t got nothin’ but radishes in the garden. 菜园里除了萝卜什么也没有了
[1:41:33] Miss Scarlett, Miss Suellen and Miss Carreen… 斯佳丽 苏安琳 凯瑞英…
[1:41:36] they’s fussin’ to be sponged off. 她们正忙着做清洁
[1:41:40] Where are the other servants, Mammy? 其他的仆人呢
[1:41:41] Miss Scarlett, there’s only just me and Pork left. 斯佳丽小姐 除了我和朴克
[1:41:44] The others went off to the war or runned away. 其他的不是参战就是跑掉了
[1:41:46] I can’t take care of that baby and sick folks, too. 我无法照顾那些病人和婴孩
[1:41:50] I’s only got two hands. 我只有两只手
[1:41:53] Who’s going to milk that cow, Miss Scarlett… 谁去挤奶 小姐…
[1:41:55] We’s houseworkers. 我们只会做家务
[1:43:20] As God is my witness… 老天在上…
[1:43:22] As God is my witness, they’re not going to lick me. 为我作证 我会克服这些困难
[1:43:26] I’m going to live through this… 我会渡过难关…
[1:43:28] and when it’s all over, I’ll never be hungry again. 而且永不饥饿
[1:43:31] No, nor any of my folks. 我家的任何人也是一样
[1:43:34] If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. 即使是我要撒谎 偷 骗或杀人
[1:43:38] As God is my witness, I’ll never be hungry again! 老天在上 我将永不饥饿
[1:50:55] My back’s near broken. 我的背快要断了
[1:51:00] Look at my hands. 看我的手
[1:51:02] Mother said you could always tell a lady by her hands. 母亲说从手可以看出一个人是不是淑女
[1:51:06] I guess things like hands… 我想那些事…
[1:51:08] and ladies don’t matter so much anymore. 不再那么重要了
[1:51:11] You rest, Sue, you’re not well yet… 你休息吧 苏安琳…
[1:51:13] and I can pick cotton for both of us. 我可以采我们两个人份的
[1:51:15] Scarlett’s hateful, making us work in the fields like… 斯佳丽真可恶 让我们这样工作…
[1:51:19] Too bad about that. 实在太糟糕了
[1:51:21] Now get back to work… 现在好好工作…
[1:51:22] I can’t do everything at Tara all by myself. 在塔拉庄园我可不是万能的
[1:51:24] What do I care about Tara? I hate Tara! 我才不在乎塔拉庄园 我恨塔拉庄园
[1:51:29] Don’t you ever dare say you hate Tara again! 你敢再说你恨塔拉庄园的话
[1:51:34] The same as hating Pa and Ma. 那就跟恨爸和妈一样
[1:51:43] Katie Scarlett, there’s something I must speak to you about. 斯佳丽 我得告诉你一件事
[1:51:46] Yes, Pa, what is it? 爸 什么事
[1:51:47] I’ve been talking to Prissy and Mammy… 我不喜欢你对待普丽赛…
[1:51:49] I’veI don’t like the way you’re treating them. 和保姆的方式
[1:51:51] You must be firm with inferiors… 你对下人要坚定…
[1:51:52] but you must be gentle with them… 而温和…
[1:51:54] especially darkies. 尤其是对黑人
[1:51:56] Yes, Pa, I know… 是的 爸 我知道…
[1:51:58] But I’m not asking them to do anything I’m not doing myself. 我不是要求他们做我不做的事
[1:52:00] Nevertheless, Katie Scarlett, I don’t like it… 虽然如此 我也不喜欢…
[1:52:02] I shall speak to Mrs.O’Hara about it. 我会跟奥哈拉太太谈这件事
[1:52:19] What are you doing out of bed, Melly? 你为何起来 梅勒妮
[1:52:21] Scarlett, darling, I must talk to you… 亲爱的斯佳丽…
[1:52:22] You are all working so hard. 你们太辛苦了
[1:52:24] I can’t lie in bed doing nothing. 我不能躺在床上什么事都不干
[1:52:26] Go on back upstairs. You’re as weak as a newborn colt. 回到楼上去 你刚生了孩子太虚弱了
[1:52:28] Please, Scarlett, let me. 斯佳丽 让我来吧
[1:52:30] Stop being noble. I’ve got enough on my hands… 不要这样 我已经很忙了
[1:52:32] without you making yourself sick so you’ll never be any use. 你又会弄得自己病倒 这样是不会有用的
[1:52:35] Oh, I didn’t think of it that way. 我并没那么想
[1:53:33] Who’s there? Halt or I’ll shoot! 是谁 不要动 否则我开枪了
[1:53:42] You all alone, little lady? 你很孤单吧 小姐
[1:53:47] You ain’t very friendly, are you? 你很不友善 是吗
[1:53:52] You got anything else besides these earbobs? 除了这样耳圈 还有别的吗
[1:53:55] You Yankees have been here before. 你们北佬来过这里了
[1:53:58] Regular little spitfire, ain’t you? 你有点烈性子
[1:54:02] What have you got hidden in your hand? 你手上藏的是什么
[1:54:39] Scarlett, you killed him! 斯佳丽 你杀了他
[1:54:42] I’m glad you killed him! 我很高兴你杀了他
[1:54:46] Scarlett! Scarlett, what happened… 斯佳丽 斯佳丽 发生什么事情…
[1:54:47] What is it, Scarlett? What is it? 怎么了 斯佳丽 什么事
[1:54:53] Don’t be scared, chickens… 不要怕…
[1:54:55] Your sister was cleaning a revolver and… 只是你姐姐擦枪走火…
[1:54:57] it went off and nearly scared her to death. 那快把她吓坏了
[1:54:59] Oh, thank goodness. Haven’t we got enough to frighten us? 谢天谢地 那样还没把我们吓坏啊
[1:55:03] Tell Katie Scarlett she must be more careful. 告诉斯佳丽要小心点
[1:55:08] What a cool liar you are, Melly. 你真是一位冷静的撒谎者 梅勒妮
[1:55:11] We’ve got to get him out of here and bury him. 我们得把他埋了
[1:55:14] If the Yankees find him here, they’ll… 如果北佬发现他在这儿 他们会…
[1:55:15] I didn’t see anyone else. I think he must be a deserter. 我没看到其他的人 他一定是个逃兵
[1:55:19] But, even so, we’ve got to hide him. 虽然如此 我们必须把他藏起来
[1:55:21] They might hear about it, and then they’d come and get you. 他们可能听到枪声来找你
[1:55:27] I could bury him in the arbor where the ground is soft… 我可以把他埋在丛林里
[1:55:30] but how will I get him out of here? 但我如何把他弄出去
[1:55:33] We’ll both take a leg and drag him. 我们一起拖
[1:55:35] You couldn’t drag a cat. 你太衰弱了
[1:55:44] Do you think it would be dishonest… 斯佳丽 搜他的乾粮袋…
[1:55:45] if we went through his haversack? 会不会不道德呢
[1:55:47] I’m ashamed I didn’t think of that myself. 真可惜我居然没想到
[1:55:50] You take the haversack, I’ll search his pockets. 你搜吧 我搜他的口袋
[1:56:05] You look. 你来看吧
[1:56:06] I’m feeling a little weak. 我有点不舒服
[1:56:08] Melly, I think it’s full of money! 梅勒妮 我想装满了钱
[1:56:12] Oh, Melly, look! 梅勒妮 看
[1:56:13] Look! 看
[1:56:16] Don’t stop to count it now. We haven’t got time. 不要数 我们没有时间
[1:56:18] Do you realize this means we’ll have something to eat? 这钱我们可以用来吃饭
[1:56:20] Look in his other pockets. 搜他其他的口袋
[1:56:24] Hurry, hurry! 快 快
[1:56:26] -We’ve got to get him out of here. -Here. -我们快把他弄出去 -这儿
[1:56:42] If he bleeds across the yard, we can’t hide it. 我们不能留下任何血迹
[1:56:45] Give me your nightgown, Melly. I’ll wad it around his head. 把你的睡衣给我 包他的头
[1:56:48] Don’t be silly. I won’t look at you. 不要那么不好意思了
[1:56:50] If I had a petticoat or pantalettes, I’d use them. 如果我有裙子或长裤 我就用我的
[1:57:06] Thank heavens I’m not that modest. 感谢老天 我没那么不好意思
[1:57:10] Now go back to bed. You’ll be dead if you don’t. 现在回去睡吧 不然你会没命的
[1:57:12] I’ll clean up my mess when I’ve buried him. 我把他葬了之后会清理地板的
[1:57:15] No, I’ll clean it up. 不 我来清理
[1:57:21] Well, I guess I’ve done murder. 反正我也杀了人了
[1:57:25] I won’t think about that now. 我现在不想那个
[1:57:27] I’ll think about that tomorrow. 我明天再想
[1:57:38] Katie Scarlett! 斯佳丽
[1:57:41] Katie Scarlett! 斯佳丽
[1:57:43] It’s over! It’s over! 结束了 结束了
[1:57:45] It’s all over! The war! 战争 结束了
[1:57:47] Lee surrendered! 我们投降了
[1:57:49] -It’s not possible. -Oh, why did we ever fight? -不可能 -我们为什么不再打呢
[1:57:52] Ashley will be coming home. 艾西利要回来了
[1:57:54] Yes, Ashley’ll be coming home. 是的 艾西利要回来了
[1:57:56] We’ll plant more cotton. 我们要种更多的棉花
[1:57:58] Cotton ought to go sky-high next year! 明年价钱会升得很高
[1:58:15] While we were marching through Georgia. 当我们进军乔治亚州时
[1:58:18] Hurrah, hurrah! 万岁 万岁
[1:58:20] We bring the jubilee. 我们欢呼着
[1:58:22] Hurrah, hurrah! 万岁 万岁
[1:58:24] The flag that makes you free. 胜利让你自由
[1:58:26] So we sing the chorus from Atlanta to the sea. 从亚特兰大欢呼到海边
[1:58:29] While we were marching through Georgia. 当我们进军乔治亚州时
[1:58:33] Get out of the road, rebel! Get out of the way! 让开 南方人
[1:58:35] Have you room in your carriage for a dyin’ man? 你有空位给一个垂死的人吗
[1:58:37] I got no room for any Southern scum, alive or dead. 我没有空位给南方的废物
[1:58:40] Get out of the way! 站一边去
[1:58:41] I reckon he’d rather try and walk it at that. 我想他宁愿那样走
[1:58:44] Giddap! Jump, you gray-backed beggars! 向前跑 跳 你这老乞丐
[1:58:47] Act like they won the war! 装作他们赢了战争
[1:58:49] Now you come on and give me them pants, Mist’ Kennedy. 把裤子给我 弗兰克·肯尼迪
[1:58:52] Come on. 快
[1:58:55] You scrub yourself with that strong lye soap… 在我帮你洗之前…
[1:58:57] before I scrubs you myself. 你自己洗吧
[1:58:59] I’m gonna put these britches in the boilin’ pot. 我要把那些裤子放进开水罐里
[1:59:05] The whole Confederate Army’s got the same trouble… 所有南方部队士兵的衣服…
[1:59:07] crawlin’ clothes and dysentery. 都满是虫子和赤痢
[1:59:10] It’s humiliating how you treat Mr.Kennedy. 你在侮辱肯尼迪先生
[1:59:12] You’d be a sight more humiliated… 如果他的虫子跑到你身上…
[1:59:14] if Mist’ Kennedy’s lice gets on you! 你会更惭愧的
[1:59:18] Come on, Beau. 来 小宝贝
[1:59:20] We must leave this gentleman alone… 不要烦这位先生…
[1:59:22] because he’s tired and he’s hungry. 他太累了 饿了
[1:59:25] I don’t mind, ma’am. Good to see a youngster again. 没关系 很高兴又看到小孩子
[1:59:27] Nice little fellow. 可爱的小家伙
[1:59:28] Another two years of war… 再打两年的话…
[1:59:30] and we could have had him with us in Cobb’s Legion. 我们可能把他带到康布军团去
[1:59:33] Were you in Cobb’s Legion? 你以前在康布军团吗
[1:59:35] Yes, ma’am. 是的
[1:59:36] Why, then, you must know my husband, Major Wilkes. 那么你一定知道我丈夫威尔克斯少校
[1:59:40] Oh, yes, ma’am. 是的
[1:59:41] He was captured at Spottsylvania, I think. 我想的话他被抓了
[1:59:44] Captured! 被抓了
[1:59:46] Oh, thank heavens, then he isn’t… 谢天谢地 他没有…
[1:59:48] Oh, my poor Ashley! In a Yankee prison! 我可怜的艾西利 在囚营中
[1:59:51] Melanie! 梅勒妮
[1:59:52] Yes, Scarlett, I’m coming. Come along, Beau. 是的 斯佳丽 我来了 过来 小宝贝
[1:59:55] I’ll watch out for him, ma’am. We’re good friends. 我会照顾他 夫人 我们是朋友
[1:59:58] Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
[2:00:04] I slave day and night… 我日夜劳作…
[2:00:05] so we can have food to keep body and soul together. 弄了足够的食物给我们
[2:00:07] And you give it all away to these starving scarecrows. 你却给了那些饿死鬼
[2:00:10] I’d rather a plague of locusts around here. 宁愿被蝗虫吃掉的
[2:00:12] Don’t scold me, Scarlett, please. 不要责怪我了 斯佳丽
[2:00:14] I’ve just heard that Ashley was taken prisoner. 我刚刚听到艾西利被抓了
[2:00:17] -Ashley, a prisoner! -Yes. -艾西利被抓了 -是的
[2:00:18] And maybe if he’s alive… 如果他还活着…
[2:00:20] and well he’s on some Northern road right now. 他一定在那个北方路上
[2:00:23] And maybe some Northern woman… 也许哪个北方女人…
[2:00:25] is giving him a share of her dinner… 正分一些晚餐给他…
[2:00:26] and helping my beloved to come back home to me. 并且帮我亲爱的回到我身边
[2:00:31] I hope so, Melly. 但愿如此 梅勒妮
[2:00:33] Miss Scarlett. 斯佳丽
[2:00:37] Miss Scarlett, I wanted to take up something with your pa… 斯佳丽 我问你父亲事情…
[2:00:40] but he doesn’t seem to… 但他似乎不…
[2:00:42] Perhaps I can help you. I’m head of the house now. 问我好了 现在家里我做主了
[2:00:44] Well, I, I… 好吧 我…
[2:00:47] Miss Scarlett, I was aimin’ to ask for Suellen. 斯佳丽 我打算要娶苏安琳
[2:00:50] Do you mean to tell me you haven’t asked for her… 你是说 你还没向她求过婚…
[2:00:53] after all these years she’s been counting on you? 这么多年了她都指望着你呢
[2:00:55] Well, I, the truth is, I’m so much older than she is, and… 事实上 我比她大很多…
[2:00:59] Well, now I haven’t a cent to my name. 而且现在身无分文
[2:01:01] Who has nowadays? 谁又有呢 这个年头
[2:01:03] Miss Scarlett, if true love carries any weight with you… 斯佳丽 如果爱情真有份量的话…
[2:01:06] you can be sure your sister will be rich in that. 那你妹妹一定会得到它们
[2:01:09] I’ll go out somewhere and get myself a little business… 我会去做点小生意…
[2:01:11] if we’re engaged. 当我们订婚
[2:01:13] As soon as I get on my feet again… 而且当我成功时…
[2:01:14] All right, Frank. I’m sure I can speak for Pa. 好吧 弗兰克 我代表父亲答应
[2:01:17] You go ask her now. 你现在去问她吧
[2:01:19] Oh, thank you, Miss Scarlett. 谢谢你 斯佳丽
[2:01:25] Excuse me, excuse me. 对不起 对不起
[2:01:29] Scarlett, what seems to be the trouble with Mr.Kennedy? 斯佳丽 弗兰克先生怎么了
[2:01:32] More trouble than he guesses. 麻烦比他想像的还多
[2:01:34] He has finally asked for Suellen’s hand. 他终于向苏安琳求婚了
[2:01:36] Oh, I’m so glad. 我真高兴
[2:01:38] It’s a pity he can’t marry her now… 只可惜他现在不能娶她…
[2:01:40] At least, there’d be one less mouth to feed. 至少 那样就少一个人吃饭
[2:01:46] Oh, another one. 又来一个
[2:01:48] I hope this one isn’t hungry. 希望他并不饿
[2:01:49] He’ll be hungry. 他会饿的
[2:01:51] I’ll tell Prissy to get an extra plate 我去多弄一个盘子
[2:02:05] Ashley! 艾西利
[2:02:08] Ashley! 艾西利
[2:02:11] Darling! 亲爱的
[2:02:22] Miss Scarlett! Don’t spoil it, Miss Scarlett. 斯佳丽 不要煞风景
[2:02:25] Turn me loose, you fool! Turn me loose, it’s Ashley! 松开我 你个笨蛋 松开 那是艾西利
[2:02:28] He’s her husband, ain’t he? 那可是她的丈夫
[2:02:43] -Miss Scarlett, ma’am. -High time you got back. -斯佳丽小姐 -你回来的真是时候
[2:02:45] -Did you get the horse shod? -Yes, sir.He shod all right. -给马装好铁蹄了吗 -是的 装了
[2:02:48] Fine thing when a horse can get shoes and humans can’t… 马有鞋穿而人没得穿…
[2:02:50] Here, stir this soap. 真是好笑的事情
[2:02:52] Yes, ma’am. Miss Scarlett, ma’am. 是的 斯佳丽小姐
[2:02:54] I gotta know how much money have you got left, in gold. 我必须知道你还剩多少金币
[2:02:57] Ten dollars. Why? 十块钱 怎么了
[2:03:00] That won’t be enough. 那还不够
[2:03:02] What in heaven’s name are you talking about? 你提到的那该死的叫什么的
[2:03:04] Well, Miss Scarlett, I see’d that old… 我看到那个无用的…
[2:03:06] no-count white-trash Wilkerson… 北佬威尔克森
[2:03:08] that used to be Mr.Gerald’s overseer here. 他以前是杰拉尔德的工头
[2:03:11] He’s a regular Yankee now, and he was makin’ a brag… 他在吹牛他有北佬的关系…
[2:03:15] that his carpetbagger friends done run… 他说他们提高了…
[2:03:17] the taxes way up sky-high on Tara. 塔拉庄园的税金
[2:03:20] But how much more have we got to pay? 那提高了多少
[2:03:21] I hear’d the tax man say $300. 我听他说提高到三百元
[2:03:25] Three hundred! 三百元
[2:03:27] Might just as well be $3 million. 最好是三百万算了
[2:03:30] But we gotta raise it, that’s all. 但我们必须弄到那些钱
[2:03:32] Yes, ma’am. 是的
[2:03:33] How? 如何弄
[2:03:36] I’ll go ask Mr.Ashley. 我会问艾西利先生的
[2:03:38] Oh, he ain’t got no $300, Miss Scarlett. 他没有三百元 小姐
[2:03:40] Well, I can ask him if I want to, can’t I? 我可以问他 不可以吗
[2:03:45] Askin’ ain’t gettin’. 问又有什么用
[2:03:56] Ashley! 艾西利
[2:03:58] They say Abe Lincoln got his start splitting rails. 他们说林肯砍过木材
[2:04:02] Just think what I may do once I get the knack. 一旦我会那劲道儿 我也会爬到那个地位
[2:04:06] The Yankees want $300 more in taxes. 北佬还要征三百元的税
[2:04:10] What shall we do? 我们该怎么办
[2:04:12] Ashley, what’s to become of us? 艾西利 我们会变成什么样子
[2:04:15] What becomes of people when their civilization breaks up? 当文明破灭时 人们会怎样
[2:04:19] Those who have brains and courage come through all right. 有勇气的会渡过难关的
[2:04:22] Those that haven’t are winnowed out. 没有勇气的就被淘汰
[2:04:23] For heaven’s sake, Ashley… 天呀…
[2:04:25] don’t stand there talking nonsense at me… 你还在讲哲理…
[2:04:27] when it’s us who are being winnowed out. 我们要被淘汰了
[2:04:29] You’re right, Scarlett. 你说得对 斯佳丽
[2:04:31] Here I am talking tommy-rot about civilization… 我正在讲关于文明的烂面包…
[2:04:34] when your Tara’s in danger. 是在塔拉庄园危急之时
[2:04:36] You’ve come to me for help, and I’ve no help to give you. 你需要帮忙 而我却爱莫能助
[2:04:39] Oh, Scarlett, I… 斯佳丽…
[2:04:41] I’m a coward. 我是个懦夫
[2:04:43] You, Ashley, a coward? 你艾西利 懦夫
[2:04:46] What are you afraid of? 你怕什么呢
[2:04:48] Oh, mostly of life becoming too real for me, I suppose. 怕生活变化太大 我想
[2:04:52] Not that I mind splitting rails… 我并不在乎砍材…
[2:04:55] but I do mind very much losing the beauty of that life I loved. 但我很在乎我爱惜的美丽生命
[2:05:02] If the war hadn’t come… 如果战争没来的话…
[2:05:04] I’d have spent my life happily buried at Twelve Oaks. 我会很平静地在十二橡园过
[2:05:07] But the war did come. 但战争真的来了
[2:05:09] I saw my boyhood friends blown to bits. 我见到我的朋友死亡
[2:05:12] I saw men crumple up in agony when I shot them. 我看到我枪杀的人临死痛苦样子
[2:05:16] And now I find myself in a world… 而现在我迷失在…
[2:05:17] which for me is worse than death. 一个无知世界里
[2:05:21] A world in which there’s no place for me. 一个没有我容身的世界
[2:05:25] I can never make you understand… 我无法让你了解…
[2:05:26] because you don’t know the meaning of fear. 你不明白恐惧的真正情形
[2:05:28] You never mind facing realities… 你不在乎面对事实…
[2:05:32] and you never want to escape from them as I do. 你不像我那样想逃避它们
[2:05:38] Escape? 逃避
[2:05:40] Oh, Ashley, you’re wrong. 艾西利你错了
[2:05:42] I do want to escape too. 我也想逃避
[2:05:45] I’m so very tired of it all. I’ve struggled for food and for money. 我对它也厌烦透了 我为食物和钱拼命
[2:05:49] I’ve weeded and hoed and picked cotton… 我曾经除草采棉…
[2:05:51] until I can’t stand it another minute. 直到我无法忍受为止
[2:05:53] I tell you, Ashley, the South is dead. It’s dead. 我告诉你 艾西利 南方成为过去了
[2:05:56] The Yankees and the carpetbaggers… 北方胜了…
[2:05:58] have got it and there’s nothing left for us. 我们一无所有了
[2:06:02] Oh, Ashley… 艾西利…
[2:06:04] let’s run away. 我们走吧
[2:06:06] We’d go to Mexico. 我们可以去墨西哥
[2:06:07] They want officers in the Mexican Army… 墨西哥军队需要军官…
[2:06:08] We could be so happy there. 我们可以很快乐
[2:06:10] I’d work for you, I’d do anything for you… 我愿为你做任何事…
[2:06:12] You know you don’t love Melanie. 而你并不爱梅勒妮
[2:06:14] You told me you loved me that day at Twelve Oaks. 那天在十二橡园你说你爱我
[2:06:16] And anyway, Melanie can’t… 但梅勒妮不能…
[2:06:19] Dr.Meade told me she couldn’t have any more children… 米笛大夫说她不能再生了…
[2:06:21] and I could give you… 而我可以…
[2:06:22] Can’t we ever forget that day at Twelve Oaks? 我们可以忘掉那天吗
[2:06:24] Do you think I could ever forget it? Have you forgotten it? 你想我忘得掉吗 你已经忘记了吗
[2:06:27] Can you honestly say you don’t love me? 你是爱我的 不是吗
[2:06:31] -No.I don’t love you. -It’s a lie! -不 我不爱你 -你说谎
[2:06:33] Even if it is, do you think I’d leave… 就算我爱你 你认为我会遗弃…
[2:06:35] Melanie and the baby, break Melanie’s heart? 梅勒妮和孩子 伤她的心吗
[2:06:38] You couldn’t leave your father and the girls. 而且你也不能离开你父亲和妹妹
[2:06:40] I could leave them.I’m sick of them. I’m tired of them. 我可以的 我受够了而且厌烦
[2:06:42] Yes, you’re sick and tired. That’s why you’re talking this way. 是呀 你受够了 因此你才这样说话
[2:06:47] You’ve carried the load for all of us… 你把一切都担下来了…
[2:06:49] but from now on I’m going to be more help to you, I promise. 而现在我要帮你 我保证
[2:06:52] There’s only one way you can help me. 只有一个办法可以帮我
[2:06:55] Take me away. 带我走
[2:06:56] There’s nothing to keep us here. 没有任何事可以阻止我们
[2:07:00] Nothing. 没有
[2:07:03] Nothing except honor. 除了尊严没什么
[2:07:17] Oh, please, Scarlett. 斯佳丽
[2:07:19] Please, dear, you mustn’t cry. 亲爱的 别哭了
[2:07:21] You mustn’t. 不要哭了
[2:07:23] Please, my brave dear, you mustn’t plead. 亲爱的 坚强点
[2:07:38] You do love me, you do love me. 你爱我的 你爱我的
[2:07:41] -Say it, say it. -Don’t, don’t. -说吧 说吧 -不 不
[2:07:43] You love me, you love me. 你爱我 你爱我的
[2:07:45] We won’t do this, I tell you. It won’t happen again. 我们不可这样 不能再这样
[2:07:47] I’m going to take Melanie and the baby, and go. 我要带梅勒妮和孩子离开
[2:07:49] Say it, you love me. 说你爱我
[2:07:51] All right, I’ll say it. I love your courage and your stubbornness. 好 我说 我爱你的勇气和固执
[2:07:54] So much that I could… 它们几乎让我…
[2:07:56] have forgotten the best wife a man ever had. 忘了我那好太太
[2:07:58] But, Scarlett, I’m not going to forget her. 但我不会忘掉她的
[2:08:10] Then there’s nothing left for me. 那么就没有我的份了
[2:08:14] Nothing to fight for. 没有好争的
[2:08:17] Nothing to live for. 没有什么好寄望的
[2:08:21] Yes, there is something. 有 有样东西
[2:08:24] Something you love better than me… 有样你比我更爱的…
[2:08:27] though you may not know it. 虽然你并不知道
[2:08:35] Tara! 塔拉庄园
[2:08:40] Yes, I… 是的 我…
[2:08:43] I still have this. 我仍然有这个
[2:08:50] You needn’t go. 你们没有必要走
[2:08:52] I won’t have you all starve simply… 我不让你们挨饿…
[2:08:54] because I threw myself at your head. 就因为我原想委身于你
[2:08:57] It won’t happen again. 不会再这样了
[2:09:27] -Why, it’s Emmy Slattery. -Yes, ma’am, it’s me. -是艾美·沙拉特瑞 -是 是我
[2:09:29] Stop! 站住
[2:09:30] You haven’t forgotten your old overseer, have you? 你没忘掉你们的老工头吧
[2:09:34] Well, Emmy’s Mrs.Wilkerson now. 艾美是威尔克森夫人了
[2:09:36] Get off those steps, you trashy wench! Get off this land! 你这下流货 滚出这里
[2:09:40] You can’t speak that way to my wife. 你不能这样对我夫人讲话
[2:09:41] Wife! High time you made her your wife. 夫人 娶的还真是时候
[2:09:44] Who baptized your other brats after you killed my mother? 是谁给你那些小杂种洗礼的 你害死我母亲
[2:09:47] We came out here to pay a friendly call and… 我们以老朋友身份来造访的…
[2:09:49] talk a little business with old friends. 另外来谈点生意
[2:09:52] Friends! When were we ever friends with the likes of you? 朋友 我们不跟下流货为友
[2:09:54] Still high and mighty, ain’t you? Well, I know all about you. 很傲是吗 我对你很了解
[2:09:58] I know your father’s turned idiot. 我知道你父亲疯了
[2:09:59] You can’t pay your taxes. 你付不出税金
[2:10:01] And I come here to offer to buy the place from you… 而我来接手买下这个地方…
[2:10:04] to make you a right good offer. 给你个高价
[2:10:06] Emmy’s had a hankerin’ to live here. 艾美想住这儿
[2:10:07] Get off this place, you dirty Yankee. 滚出去 你这下流的北佬
[2:10:09] You high-flyin’ Irish will find out… 你这高傲的爱尔兰人…
[2:10:11] who’s runnin’ things around here… 你会知道谁会主宰这里…
[2:10:12] when you get sold out for taxes. 你会为税金卖了这的
[2:10:14] I’ll buy this place lock, stock and barrel and I’ll live in it. 我会买这里所有一切 我会住到这里的
[2:10:17] But I’ll wait for the sheriff’s sale. 我会等着拍卖的
[2:10:19] That’s all of Tara you’ll ever get! 这给你足够了
[2:10:23] You’ll be sorry for that. 你会后悔的
[2:10:33] We’ll be back! 我们还会回来
[2:10:35] I’ll show you who the owner of Tara is. 我会让你看看谁是塔拉庄园的主人
[2:10:43] Pa, come back! 爸 回来
[2:10:47] Pa, come back! 爸 回来
[2:10:49] Pa! 爸
[2:10:51] Yankee coward! 懦弱的北佬
[2:11:01] Pa! 爸
[2:11:22] Lordsy, Miss Scarlett. That’s Mr.Gerald’s watch. 斯佳丽小姐 那是杰拉尔德先生的表
[2:11:26] You take it.It’s for you. Pa’d want you to have it. 拿去吧 爸会想让你拥有它的
[2:11:29] You ain’t got no business partin’ from this watch now… 但你可以利用这个表…
[2:11:31] Miss Scarlett. 斯佳丽小姐
[2:11:32] You needs all your valuables to sell for that tax money. 你需要变卖 所有价值的东西去付税金的
[2:11:36] Do you think I’d sell Pa’s watch? 你想我会卖掉爸的表吗
[2:11:40] And don’t cry. 不要哭了
[2:11:42] I can stand everybody’s tears but yours. 我就是不忍心看你哭
[2:11:49] Oh, Mammy, Mammy. 保姆 保姆
[2:11:56] You been brave so long, Miss Scarlett… 你必须要保持坚强…
[2:11:58] you just gotta go on bein’ brave. 你会变得坚强的
[2:12:01] Think about your pa like he used to be. 想想你父亲以前的样子
[2:12:03] I can’t think about Pa. 我不能想到爸
[2:12:05] I can’t think of anything but that $300. 其他我什么都不能想 除了那三百元
[2:12:07] Ain’t no good thinkin’ about that, Miss Scarlett. 想那也没用 斯佳丽小姐
[2:12:09] Ain’t nobody got that much money. 没人有那么多钱的
[2:12:12] Nobody but Yankees and… 现在除了北佬…
[2:12:14] scalawags got that much money now. 和流氓无赖有钱
[2:12:18] Rhett! 瑞德
[2:12:19] Who that? A Yankee? 谁 北佬吗
[2:12:24] Oh, Mammy, I’m so thin and pale and… 保姆 我又瘦又苍白…
[2:12:30] I haven’t any clothes. 而且我也没衣服穿
[2:12:41] Scoot up to the attic and get down Ma’s… 去拿衣服样子…
[2:12:42] old box of dress patterns. 的箱子来
[2:12:44] What you up to with Miss Ellen’s portieres? 你要用埃伦太太的窗帘做什么
[2:12:46] You’ll make me a new dress. 你帮我做件新衣服
[2:12:47] Not with Miss Ellen’s portieres. Not while I got breath in me. 没有人用窗布做衣服 只要我在就不行
[2:12:50] Great balls of fire! They’re my portieres now. 真讨厌 现在是我的了
[2:12:53] I’m going to Atlanta for that $300… 我要去亚特兰大找那三百元…
[2:12:54] and I’ve got to go looking like a queen. 我应该穿的像个王后
[2:12:56] -Who goin’ to Atlanta with you? -I’m going alone. -谁和你一起去 -我一个人会去
[2:12:59] That’s what you think. I’s goin’ to Atlanta with you. 不能没人陪你去 我跟你去亚特兰大
[2:13:01] With you and that new dress. 给你做好新衣服
[2:13:03] Now, Mammy, darling. 亲爱的保姆
[2:13:04] No use to try to sweet-talk me, Miss Scarlett. 少跟我甜言蜜语 斯佳丽小姐
[2:13:06] I’s knowed you since I put the first pair of diapers on you. 从给你换第一块尿布起我就一直看着你
[2:13:09] I said I’s goin’ to Atlanta with you, and goin’ I is. 我说我要去的 就要去
[2:13:12] Kings and traes, huh? Too good for me, Major! 国王 太好了 少校
[2:13:16] Pity we couldn’t have fought the war out in a poker game. 可惜不能在纸牌游戏里决斗
[2:13:19] You’d have done better than General Grant with far less effort. 你比格兰特将军做的更好了
[2:13:22] What is it, Corporal? 什么事 下士
[2:13:23] Sir, there’s a lady to see Captain Butler. Says she’s his sister. 有位女士要见巴特勒船长 她说她是他的妹妹
[2:13:27] Another sister? 又一位妹妹
[2:13:28] This is a jail, not a harem, Captain Butler. 这里是监狱 可不是闺房 巴特勒船长
[2:13:31] No, Major, she ain’t one of those. 不 将军 她不一样
[2:13:33] This one’s got her mammy with her. 这位带了保姆来
[2:13:35] She has? 她是
[2:13:38] I’d like to see this one, Major, without her mammy. 我想见这位 但不要见她保姆
[2:13:43] Let’s see, my losses for the afternoon come to what? 我看看今天总共输多少
[2:13:48] Three hundred and forty. 三百四十元
[2:13:50] My debts do mount up, don’t they, Major? 我的债越来越高了 不是吗 少校
[2:13:53] All right, Corporal. 好 下士
[2:13:54] Show Captain Butler’s sister to his cell. 带巴特勒船长的妹妹到他的房间来
[2:13:58] Thank you, Major.Excuse me, gentlemen. 谢谢 少校 失陪了
[2:14:05] It’s hard to be strict with a man… 对一位输得起的人…
[2:14:06] who loses money so pleasantly. 实在是凶不起来
[2:14:10] -Rhett! -Scarlett! -瑞德 -斯佳丽
[2:14:13] My dear little sister. 我亲爱的小妹妹
[2:14:17] It’s all right, Corporal… 没事了 下士…
[2:14:19] My sister has brought me no files or saws. 我妹妹没带工具或锯子给我
[2:14:26] Can I really kiss you now? 我可以亲你吗
[2:14:28] On the forehead like a good brother. 只能亲额头 像个大哥
[2:14:30] No, thanks. I’ll wait and hope for better things. 不了 谢谢 我等着期望更好的事
[2:14:33] Oh, Rhett, I was so distressed when I heard you were in jail. 瑞德 当我听说 你被北佬关起来 我非常难过
[2:14:36] I simply couldn’t sleep for thinking. 我简直不能入睡
[2:14:39] It’s not true, they’re going to hang you? 他们真的要吊死你吗
[2:14:41] Would you be sorry? 你会悲伤吗
[2:14:42] -Oh, Rhett! -Well, don’t worry, yet. -瑞德 -别担心了
[2:14:45] They have plotted some charge against me… 他们原本计划控告我…
[2:14:46] but they’re really after my money. 但他们只想要我的钱
[2:14:48] They think I made off with the Confederate Treasury. 他们认为我是金库
[2:14:50] Well, did you? 是吗
[2:14:52] What a leading question. 问得好
[2:14:54] But let’s not talk about sordid things like money. 但现在不要谈钱的事
[2:14:56] How good of you to come and see me… 你来真好…
[2:14:58] And how pretty you look. 你看起来好美
[2:14:59] Oh, Rhett, how you do run on… 瑞德 你怎么可以这样…
[2:15:01] teasing a country girl like me. 戏弄像我这样的乡下女孩
[2:15:03] Thank heavens you’re not in rags… 感谢上帝你没穿破衣服…
[2:15:04] I’m tired of seeing women in rags. 我看厌了女人穿破衣服
[2:15:06] Turn around. 转一圈
[2:15:08] Marvelous! You look good enough to eat. And prosperous, too. 你看起来不错 而且有钱的样子
[2:15:11] Thank you, I’ve been doing very well. 谢谢你 我真的很好
[2:15:12] Everybody’s doing well at Tara, only… 我在塔拉庄园生活得不错…
[2:15:14] I got so bored I just thought I’d treat myself to a visit to town. 因为我无聊 所以到城里来
[2:15:17] You’re a heartless creature. But that’s part of your charm. 你可真无情 不过那也是你的魅力
[2:15:20] You know you’ve got more charm than the law allows. 你知道你比放我出去更诱人
[2:15:22] Now I didn’t come here to talk silliness about me, Rhett. 我来这不是听你说这愚蠢的话
[2:15:25] I came because I was so miserable at the thought… 当我听说你有麻烦时…
[2:15:27] of you in trouble. 我很难过
[2:15:28] I was mad at you the night you left me… 那晚你把我留在去塔拉庄园的路上…
[2:15:30] on the road to Tara… 我真的快疯掉了
[2:15:31] and I still haven’t forgiven you. 你可别想我会原谅你
[2:15:33] Oh, Scarlett, don’t say that. 斯佳丽 别说那了
[2:15:35] Well, I must admit I might not be alive, now, only for you. 但我承认如果没有你 我现在可能不会活着
[2:15:39] And when I think of myself with everything… 而当我想到自己…
[2:15:41] I could possibly hope for… 多么幸运无忧…
[2:15:43] and not a care in the world, and you here in this horrid jail… 而你却在这可怕的监狱里…
[2:15:47] and not even a human jail, Rhett, a horse jail. 根本不是人的监狱 而是马的监狱
[2:15:51] Oh, listen to me trying to make jokes when… 听我说 我在说笑…
[2:15:54] when I really want to cry. 其实我真想哭
[2:15:56] In a minute I shall cry. 我就想哭
[2:16:01] Scarlett, can it be possible that… 斯佳丽 是不是可能…
[2:16:05] Can what be possible, Rhett? 可能什么 瑞德
[2:16:07] That you’ve grown a woman’s heart, a real woman’s heart? 你有了一个心了 一个真正女人的心
[2:16:11] I have, Rhett. I know I have. 我有的 瑞德 我知道我有
[2:16:16] You know, it’s worth being in jail just to hear you say that. 在监狱里听到那个是值得安慰的
[2:16:21] It’s well worth it. 真值得的
[2:16:27] You can drop the moonlight and magnolias, Scarlett. 你可别再装了 斯佳丽
[2:16:30] So things have been going well at Tara, have they? 你在塔拉庄园生活的不错吗
[2:16:32] What have you done with your hands? 你的手怎么了
[2:16:34] I went riding last week without my gloves. 上星期骑马没戴手套
[2:16:36] These don’t belong to a lady… 这可不像一个小姐…
[2:16:37] You’ve worked with them like a field hand. 你一直工作得像个田工
[2:16:39] Why did you lie? What are you up to? 你为什么要说谎 你在搞什么鬼
[2:16:41] In another minute I’d have believed you cared something. 而我差点就相信你在关心我
[2:16:44] But I do care. 但是我是关心你
[2:16:45] Suppose we get down to the truth. 说实话好吗
[2:16:46] You want something from me badly enough… 你是有求于我…
[2:16:48] to put on quite a show in your velvets. 穿着一件天鹅绒衣服给我看
[2:16:51] What is it? Money? 是什么 钱吗
[2:16:53] I want $300 to pay the taxes on Tara. 我要三百元付税金
[2:16:56] I did lie to you when I said everything was all right. 瑞德 我的确撒谎 说我生活很好
[2:16:59] Things are just as bad as they possibly could be… 其实坏的很…
[2:17:01] And you’ve got millions, Rhett. 你有数百万 瑞德
[2:17:04] What collateral are you offering? 你有什么抵押品
[2:17:06] -My earbobs. -Not interested. -我的耳环 -没兴趣
[2:17:08] -A mortgage on Tara. -What would I do with a farm? -塔拉庄园作为抵押 -农场对我没有什么用
[2:17:10] You wouldn’t lose. I’d pay you back out of next year’s cotton. 你不能错过 我会用明年的棉花偿还
[2:17:12] Not good enough. Have you nothing better? 不要 你还有更好的吗
[2:17:17] You once said you loved me. 你曾经说过你爱我
[2:17:20] If you still love me, Rhett… 如果你还爱我 瑞德
[2:17:22] You haven’t forgotten that I’m not a marrying man. 你忘记我说过我是不结婚的
[2:17:25] No, I haven’t forgotten. 没有 没忘记
[2:17:33] You’re not worth $300. 你不值三百元
[2:17:36] You’ll never mean anything but misery to any man. 你只会给男人带来痛苦
[2:17:39] Go on, insult me. 说吧 侮辱我吧
[2:17:40] I don’t care what you say, only give me the money. 我不在乎你说什么 只要给我钱
[2:17:42] I won’t let Tara go.I can’t let it go… 我不会放弃塔拉庄园的…
[2:17:44] while there’s a breath left in my body. 只要我还有一口气
[2:17:46] Oh, Rhett. 瑞德
[2:17:48] Won’t you please give me the money? 请你给我钱好吗
[2:17:49] I couldn’t give you the money if I wanted to. 就算我想 也没办法给你
[2:17:52] My funds are in Liverpool, not in Atlanta. 我的钱在利物浦 不在亚特兰大
[2:17:54] If I tried drawing a draft… 如果我开一张支票…
[2:17:56] the Yankees’d be on me like a duck on a June bug. 北佬会逮住我的
[2:17:58] So you see, my dear, you’ve abased yourself to no purpose. 因此 亲爱的 你也徒劳无获
[2:18:04] Here, here, here, stop it! 好了 好了 别这样
[2:18:07] Want the Yankees to see you like this? 北佬会这样看着你吗
[2:18:09] Take your hands off me, you skunk. 把手拿开 你这臭东西
[2:18:11] You knew what I was going to say before I started. 你早就知道我要说什么了
[2:18:13] You knew you wouldn’t lend me… 你没钱…
[2:18:15] the money and yet you let me go on. 还让我一直哀求
[2:18:17] I enjoyed hearing what you had to say. 我喜欢听你那样说
[2:18:19] Cheer up. You can come to my hanging… 高兴点吧 参加我的绞刑…
[2:18:20] and I’ll remember you in my will. 我会把你记在心里
[2:18:22] I’ll come to your hanging. The only thing I’m afraid of… 我会去的 但是唯一我担心的事情…
[2:18:25] is that they won’t hang you in time to pay the taxes on Tara. 我只怕他们绞死你之前 我来不及付税金了
[2:18:35] Tell him Belle Watlin’. 告诉他 贝尔·华丹宁
[2:18:37] Where you been lately? Thought you deserted Captain Butler. 你最近在哪里 以为你抛弃了巴特勒船长
[2:18:39] Oh, I keep myself occupied. Help me out. 我一直忙着 帮我出去
[2:18:51] Who that? I ain’t never see’d hair that color before in my life. 她是谁 我没见过那种头发颜色
[2:18:55] Does you know a dyed-hair woman? 你认识那风骚货吗
[2:18:57] I wish I did know that one. She’d get my money for me. 但愿我认识 她会为我弄到钱
[2:19:02] No matter what they done to you in that jail… 我真不明白你为何到牢里
[2:19:05] they didn’t do no more than you deserve… 能见那下流白人…
[2:19:06] for visitin’ white trash in a jail! 他们没再惩罚你
[2:19:16] Fresh and green. 年轻而精力旺盛
[2:19:17] Right off the farm. 立刻离开农场
[2:19:18] Hey, what are you doin’ tonight, Susy? 今晚做什么 苏西
[2:19:20] That’s one of them Georgia peaches. 那是乔治亚州甜妞
[2:19:22] There’s nothing like that in Ohio. 在俄亥俄可见不到像她那样的
[2:19:24] -You know what we’re going to do? -What? -你知道你在做什么吗 -什么
[2:19:26] We’re going to give every last one of you 40 acres and a mule! 我们在分给每一骡子四十亩地
[2:19:29] -And a mule? -Forty acres and a mule! -骡子 -每个骡子四十亩地
[2:19:33] ‘Cause we’re your friends… 因为我们是你们的朋友…
[2:19:35] and you’re gonna become voters… 而你们可以投票
[2:19:37] and you’re gonna vote like your friends do! 你们就跟你们朋友一样投票
[2:19:41] What’s your hurry, sister? 你在急什么 妹子
[2:19:43] What’s come over this here town? 什么来了这儿了
[2:19:44] Yankees have come over it… 是北佬来了这里…
[2:19:46] Same as they’ve come over all of us. 他们侵占了我们所有
[2:19:50] Out of our way, trash! 让开 废物
[2:19:52] Get out of the way here. 让开
[2:19:53] Get away! Go on! 走开 走开
[2:20:03] Surely it can’t be Miss Scarlett! 那不会是斯佳丽小姐
[2:20:05] -Why Frank Kennedy! -And Mammy! -弗兰克·肯尼迪 -保姆
[2:20:07] It sure is good to see home folks. 看到同乡真是太好了
[2:20:09] I didn’t know you were in Atlanta. 我不知道你也在亚特兰大
[2:20:10] I didn’t know you were. 我也不知道呀
[2:20:12] Didn’t Miss Suellen tell you about my store? 苏安琳没告诉你我开店吗
[2:20:14] Did she? I don’t remember. Have you a store? 我不记得 你开店了吗
[2:20:18] Won’t you come in, and look around a bit? 你要进来参观一下吗
[2:20:29] I don’t suppose it looks like much to a lady, but… 也许看起来不怎么样
[2:20:32] I can’t help being proud of it. 但我很引以为傲
[2:20:34] You’re not making money? 你没挣什么钱吗
[2:20:36] Well, I can’t complain. In fact, I’m mighty encouraged. 我也并不抱怨 事实上 我很有信心
[2:20:40] Folks tell me I’m just a born merchant. 他们说我是一个天生的商人
[2:20:42] It won’t be long now before Miss Suellen and I can marry. 苏安琳和我结婚的日子不远了
[2:20:45] Are you doing as well as all that? 生意好到可以结婚了吗
[2:20:47] Yes, I am, Miss Scarlett. 是的 斯佳丽
[2:20:49] I’m no millionaire yet… 虽然不是百万富翁…
[2:20:51] but I’ve cleared $1, 000 already. 但也有一千元了
[2:20:53] And lumber too. 还有木材
[2:20:54] Well… 那…
[2:20:56] that’s only a sideline. 那只是副业罢了
[2:20:57] A sideline, Frank? 副业 弗兰克
[2:20:59] With all the good Georgia pine around Atlanta… 这里有那么多房子要盖…
[2:21:01] and all this building going on? 会用到好松木的
[2:21:03] Well, all that takes money, Miss Scarlett… 所有这些都会赚钱 斯佳丽…
[2:21:07] and I’ve got to be thinking about buying a home. 我已经想好了买间房子
[2:21:09] What do you want a home for? 你为了什么买房子
[2:21:11] For Miss Suellen and me to set up housekeeping. 为苏安琳和我能有个家
[2:21:13] Here in Atlanta. You’d want to bring her… 在亚特兰大吗…
[2:21:15] to Atlanta, wouldn’t you? 你要带她到亚特兰大
[2:21:17] There wouldn’t be much help in that for Tara. 那对塔拉庄园也没帮助的
[2:21:20] I don’t rightly know what you mean, Miss Scarlett. 我不明白你的意思 斯佳丽
[2:21:23] I don’t mean a thing. 没什么意思
[2:21:25] Frank, how’d you like to drive me out to my Aunt Pitty’s? 你愿意送我到我琵蒂姑妈那吗
[2:21:29] Nothing would give me more pleasure, Miss Scarlett. 没有比这更荣幸的 斯佳丽
[2:21:31] You’d better stay to supper, too. 你最好留下吃晚饭
[2:21:33] I’m sure Aunt Pitty’d be agreeable… 琵蒂姑妈肯定很高兴的…
[2:21:35] and I’d like a good long visit with you. 我很想你多留一会儿
[2:21:37] Oh, you act on me just like a tonic, Miss Scarlett. 你给我带来很大鼓舞
[2:21:41] And will you tell me all the news… 你可以告诉我关于…
[2:21:43] all the news of Miss Suellen? 关于苏安琳的事吗
[2:21:48] What’s the matter, Miss Scarlett? 怎么了 斯佳丽
[2:21:49] Miss Suellen’s not ill, is she? 苏安琳没病吧
[2:21:51] Oh, no, no. 没有 没有
[2:21:53] I thought surely she had written you. 我以为她给你写过信
[2:21:55] I guess she was ashamed to write you. 我想她不好意思写吧
[2:21:57] She should be ashamed. 她应该感到不好意思的
[2:21:58] Oh, how awful to have such a mean sister. 真不好意思有这种妹妹
[2:22:01] You must tell me, Miss Scarlett… 你得告诉我 斯佳丽…
[2:22:03] Don’t leave me on tenterhooks. 别让我提心吊胆的
[2:22:05] Well, she’s going to marry one of the county boys next month. 下个月她就要嫁别人了
[2:22:10] She just got tired of waiting… 她等的有点不耐烦了…
[2:22:11] and was afraid she’d be an old maid and… 担心自己嫁不出去…
[2:22:13] Oh, I’m sorry to be the one to tell you. 不好意思告诉你这些
[2:22:17] Oh, it’s colder. I left my muff at home. 冷起来了 我把保暖套忘在家里了
[2:22:20] Would you mind if I put my hand in your pocket? 你介意我把手放你口袋吗
[2:22:39] But, Melanie, you don’t realize what she’s done. 梅勒妮 你不了解她所做的
[2:22:42] She’s gone and married my Mr.Kennedy. 她嫁给我的肯尼迪了
[2:22:44] He’s my beau, and she’s gone and married him. 他是我的情人 而她却要嫁给他
[2:22:47] She did it to save Tara… 她那样做是为了拯救塔拉庄园…
[2:22:48] you must understand that. 你必须明白这个
[2:22:49] I hate Tara! 我恨塔拉庄园
[2:22:50] And I hate Scarlett… 我恨斯佳丽…
[2:22:52] She’s the only thing I hate worse than Tara. 她比塔拉庄园更可恨
[2:22:58] It’s all my fault. 都是我的错
[2:23:01] I should have committed highway robbery… 我该去抢劫…
[2:23:02] to get that tax money for you. 弄那笔钱
[2:23:04] I couldn’t let you do anything like that, and… 我不能让你做那种事…
[2:23:07] Well, anyway, it’s done now. 反正木己成舟了
[2:23:09] Yes, it’s done now. 是的 都已经这样了
[2:23:11] You wouldn’t let me do anything dishonorable… 你没使我不光彩的…
[2:23:13] but you’d sell yourself in marriage to a man you didn’t love. 可你把自己嫁给你不爱的男人
[2:23:17] Well, at least you won’t have to worry about… 不用再担心我…
[2:23:18] my helplessness anymore. 无依无靠的
[2:23:21] What do you mean? 你说什么
[2:23:23] I’m going to New York. 我要去纽约
[2:23:26] I’ve arranged to get a position in a bank there. 我在那的银行有份工作
[2:23:28] But you can’t do that. 但你不能去
[2:23:31] I counted on you to help me start a lumber business, Ashley… 我需要你帮我开始木材生意 艾西利
[2:23:34] and, well, I counted on you. 而且我一直在寄望你
[2:23:37] I wouldn’t be any good to you. 我对你没什么用处
[2:23:38] I don’t know anything about the lumber business. 我对木材完全不懂
[2:23:40] You know as much as you do about banking. 你对银行业务很清楚
[2:23:42] And I’d give you half the business, Ashley. 我可以把一半的生意给你
[2:23:45] That’s generous of you, Scarlett. 你太大方了 斯佳丽
[2:23:48] But it isn’t that. 但不是那样的
[2:23:50] If I go to Atlanta and take help from you again… 如果我到亚特兰大 又接受你的帮忙…
[2:23:53] I’d bury forever any hope of standing alone. 我永远不会独立的
[2:23:56] Oh, is that all? 是那回事吗
[2:23:58] Well, you could gradually buy the business and… 那你可以慢慢地把生意买下…
[2:24:00] then it would be your own, and… 然后那就全部属于你的了…
[2:24:03] No, Scarlett. 不行 斯佳丽
[2:24:08] Ashley… 艾西利…
[2:24:17] Ashley. 艾西利
[2:24:26] Scarlett! 斯佳丽
[2:24:28] Scarlett, what is it? 斯佳丽 怎么了
[2:24:30] Ashley’s so mean and hateful. 艾西利真坏真可恶
[2:24:33] What have you done? 你都做了什么
[2:24:36] She wanted me to go to Atlanta. 她要我去亚特兰大
[2:24:38] To help me start my lumber business… 帮我做木材的生意…
[2:24:40] and he won’t lift a finger to help me, and he… 而他不帮我…
[2:24:42] Why, how unchivalrous of you. 多忘恩负义呀
[2:24:44] Why, think, Ashley, think. 你想想 艾西利
[2:24:47] If it hadn’t been for Scarlett, I’d have died in Atlanta. 要不是斯佳丽 我早就死在亚特兰大了
[2:24:50] And maybe we wouldn’t have had little Beau, and… 也许我不应该有喜欢的人
[2:24:53] and when I think of her picking cotton… 当我想到她摘棉花…
[2:24:55] and plowing just to keep food… 辛勤的耕作只是为了…
[2:24:56] in our mouths, I could just… 为了养活我们 我应该…
[2:24:58] Oh, my darling. 亲爱的
[2:25:04] All right, Melanie. 好了 梅勒妮
[2:25:06] I’ll go to Atlanta. 我去亚特兰大就是
[2:25:09] I can’t fight you both. 我说不过你们两个
[2:25:30] Well, here’s your new mill hands, Mrs.Kennedy. 这些是你新来的工人 肯尼迪夫人
[2:25:33] The pick of all the best jails in Georgia. 从乔治亚州最好的监狱里挑选的
[2:25:37] They look pretty thin and weak to me, Gallegher. 他们看起来瘦弱 格拉盖
[2:25:39] Halt! 站住
[2:25:43] They’re the best you can lease, ma’am. 他们是能雇到的最好的
[2:25:44] And if you’ll just give Johnny Gallegher a free hand… 如果你让格拉盖放手去做…
[2:25:47] you’ll get what you want out of them. 你会如愿以偿的
[2:25:49] All right, you’re the foreman. 好吧 你当工头
[2:25:52] All I ask is… 只有一个要求…
[2:25:54] you keep the mill running and deliver my lumber when I want it. 要准时搬运木材交货
[2:25:55] Johnny Gallegher’s your man, Miss. 约翰·格拉盖 就是你的了
[2:25:57] But remember… 但要记住…
[2:25:58] no questions and no interference. 不要过问 不要干预
[2:26:01] That’s a bargain. Start them in the morning, Gallegher. 那是契约 明早动身 格拉盖
[2:26:04] Come on, get a move on! Come on, move on there! 快点 快走 快点 去那
[2:26:06] But, Scarlett, this isn’t right and you know it. 斯佳丽 这样是不对的
[2:26:09] It’s bad enough for a woman to be in business, but… 女人做生意就够糟了 还…
[2:26:11] What are you complaining about? 你又在抱怨什么
[2:26:12] You wouldn’t have owned a mill had I not taken over. 如果不是我 你会有这家工厂吗
[2:26:15] I didn’t want the mill, and we couldn’t have bought it… 但我们是怎么买下的…
[2:26:17] if you hadn’t pressed all of our friends… 是逼朋友还清…
[2:26:19] for the money they owed me. 欠我们的钱
[2:26:21] Isn’t that right, Ashley? 是吗 艾西利
[2:26:22] What are you running, a charitable institution? 你在办慈善院吗
[2:26:24] Go back to the store, then go home and take your medicine. 现在回到店里 然后回家去吃药
[2:26:27] You’re not looking very well. 你看上去不怎么好
[2:26:28] But, sugar, shouldn’t you come home with me? 但是 小甜心 你不和我一起回去吗
[2:26:30] Great balls of fire.Don’t bother me anymore… 讨厌 不要烦我…
[2:26:32] and don’t call me sugar! 不要再叫我小甜心
[2:26:34] All right, all right. 好 好 好
[2:26:36] Good night, Ashley. 晚安 艾西利
[2:26:39] She can get mad quicker than any woman I ever saw. 她是我所见过最容易生气的女人
[2:26:44] Scarlett, I don’t like to interfere, but… 斯佳丽 我不喜欢去干预…
[2:26:46] I do wish you’d let me… 但我倒希望…
[2:26:48] hire free darkies instead of using convicts. 能任用自由的黑人而不是犯人
[2:26:50] I believe we could do better. 我相信我们能做的更好
[2:26:51] Darkies! Why, their pay would break us… 黑人 他们的工资会让我们破产…
[2:26:52] and convicts are dirt cheap. 犯人是非常便宜的
[2:26:54] If we just give Gallegher a free hand… 如果我们让格拉盖全权处理…
[2:26:56] A free hand! You know what that means… 全权处理 你知道那会怎样…
[2:26:58] He’ll starve them and whip them. 他会鞭打他们 饿死他们
[2:26:59] Some of them are sick, underfed… 他们有些病了 营养不良…
[2:27:01] Oh, Ashley, how you do run on. 艾西利 你要怎么经营
[2:27:03] Left alone, you’d be giving them chicken… 每天给他们鸡吃吗…
[2:27:05] three times a day and… 一天三顿…
[2:27:06] tucking them to sleep with eiderdown quilts. 还给他们睡鸭绒被吗
[2:27:08] Scarlett, I will not make money… 斯佳丽 我不要…
[2:27:10] out of the enforced labor and misery of others. 用别人的痛苦挣钱
[2:27:12] You weren’t so particular about owning slaves. 你没拥有过奴隶吗
[2:27:14] That was different. We didn’t treat them that way. 那不一样 我们没那样对他们
[2:27:17] Besides, I’d have freed them all when father died… 而且父亲死后 我放他们走了
[2:27:19] if the war hadn’t already freed them. 即使这战争没给他们自由
[2:27:21] Oh, I’m sorry, Ashley. 对不起 艾西利
[2:27:23] But have you forgotten what it’s like without money? 你忘了没钱的日子吗
[2:27:25] I found out that money is the most… 我发现钱是世界上…
[2:27:27] important thing in the world… 最重要的东西…
[2:27:28] and I don’t intend ever to be without it again. 我不想再过没钱的日子
[2:27:31] I’ll make enough so… 我要挣很多钱…
[2:27:32] the Yankees can never take Tara away from me. 不让北佬夺走塔拉庄园
[2:27:34] I’ll make it the only way I know how. 这是我唯一的办法
[2:27:35] But we’re not the only Southerners who have suffered. 但不光是我们几个南方人在受苦
[2:27:38] Look at all our friends… 看看我们的朋友…
[2:27:40] They’re keeping their honor and their kindness, too. 他们仍保有尊严和仁慈
[2:27:42] And they’re starving… 他们还在挨饿呢…
[2:27:44] I’ve got no use for fools who won’t help themselves. 我才不需要那些傻瓜
[2:27:46] I know what they’re saying about me, and I don’t care. 我知道他们在说我 我才不在乎
[2:27:48] I’ll make friends with the Yankee carpetbaggers. 我会和北佬投机家做生意
[2:27:50] And I’ll beat them at their own game… 我会用他们的手段对付他们…
[2:27:51] and you’ll beat them with me. 你要帮我打败他们
[2:27:56] That’s it. Move it a little over to that side. 就那样 过去点到那边
[2:27:59] Afternoon, Mrs.Kennedy. 下午好 肯尼迪夫人
[2:28:01] Good afternoon. 下午好
[2:28:02] Business is certainly growing, ain’t it? 生意越做越大 是吗
[2:28:03] It certainly is. 当然
[2:28:06] But you’re doing business with… 但 斯佳丽你跟那些…
[2:28:08] the same people who robbed us… 曾抢过我们…
[2:28:09] and tortured us and left us to starve. 欺侮过我们的人做生意呀
[2:28:12] All that’s past, Melly. 那都是过去了 梅勒妮
[2:28:13] And I intend to make the best of things… 我打算要好好做一下生意…
[2:28:15] even if they are Yankee things. 即使是和北佬谈生意
[2:28:19] And do you know, Dolly Merriwether… 你知道吗 多利·玛瑞伟瑟…
[2:28:21] that Dr.Meade actually saw her… 米笛大夫确实看见她…
[2:28:23] peddling lumber to those Yankees, herself. 她亲自把木材卖给那北佬
[2:28:25] And that isn’t all… 那还不是全部…
[2:28:26] I think it’s shocking what she’s doing to my brother, Ashley. 她对待我哥哥的样子 实在可怕 艾西利
[2:28:29] She’s even taken to driving her own buggy. 她还自己一个人驾车呢
[2:28:39] My dear Mrs.Kennedy. 亲爱的肯尼迪夫人
[2:28:41] My very dear Mrs.Kennedy. 我非常亲爱的肯尼迪夫人
[2:28:44] I don’t see how you have the gall to face me. 你还有胆子面对我
[2:28:46] When I think you could have had my millions… 你本来可以得到我的百万财产的…
[2:28:47] if you’d just waited a little while. 如果等的话
[2:28:49] Oh, how fickle is woman! 多么善变的女人
[2:28:51] What is it you want? I have important things to do. 你想怎样 我有重要事情要做
[2:28:54] Would you satisfy my curiosity on a point… 请你满足一下我的好奇…
[2:28:56] which has bothered me for some time? 某件事情一直困扰着我
[2:28:58] Well, what is it? Be quick. 好吧 是什么 快点说
[2:29:00] Tell me, Scarlett… 告诉我…
[2:29:01] do you never shrink from marrying men you don’t love? 你愿意嫁给你不爱的男人吗
[2:29:04] How did you ever get out of jail? Why didn’t they hang you? 你怎么逃出来的 他们为什么没把你绞死
[2:29:08] Oh, that! Not much trouble. 那没什么
[2:29:09] There’s nothing much that money won’t buy. 钱几乎是万能的
[2:29:11] I observe it’s even bought you the honorable Mr.Wilkes. 我发觉 钱也好像 为你买了威尔克斯先生
[2:29:15] So you still hate Ashley Wilkes. 你仍然恨艾西利·威尔克斯
[2:29:17] Do you know, I believe you’re jealous of him. 我相信你是忌妒他
[2:29:19] You still think you’re the belle of the county, don’t you? 你仍以为你的魅力难以抗拒
[2:29:22] That you’re the cutest little trick in shoe leather. 穿的都是名贵妖艳
[2:29:24] And that every man you meet is dying of love for you. 而每个人都渴望爱你
[2:29:26] Let me by! 要你管
[2:29:28] Don’t be angry, Scarlett. Tell me, where are you going? 不要生气 斯佳丽 告诉我 你要上哪
[2:29:31] To the mill, if it’s any of your business. 到工厂去 如果你要知道的话
[2:29:33] Through shantytown, alone? 经过贫民区 一个人吗
[2:29:35] Haven’t you been told it’s dangerous to… 你不知道一个人通过那…
[2:29:37] drive alone through all that riffraff? 是很危险的
[2:29:38] Don’t worry about me. 不要担心
[2:29:40] I can shoot straight if I don’t have to shoot too far. 我有枪 射不远但是很准
[2:29:50] What a woman! 真了不起的女人
[2:30:26] Could ya gimme a quarter? 你能给我钱吗
[2:30:28] Let go of my horse! 放开我的马
[2:30:32] Hold this horse! 牵住马
[2:30:44] Help! 救命
[2:30:46] Help! 救命
[2:30:49] Help! 救命
[2:31:24] Miss Scarlett! 斯佳丽小姐
[2:31:44] Miss Scarlett, wait! Miss Scarlett! 斯佳丽 等等 斯佳丽小姐
[2:31:47] Miss Scarlett! It’s Big Sam! 斯佳丽小姐 是我萨姆
[2:31:49] Big Sam! 萨姆
[2:31:50] Miss Scarlett! Wait! 斯佳丽小姐 等等
[2:31:54] Sam! Sam! 萨姆 萨姆
[2:31:56] Is you hurt, Miss Scarlett? Did they hurt you? 你没受伤吧 斯佳丽小姐 他们弄伤你了吗
[2:32:00] Don’t you cry, Miss Scarlett… 不要哭 斯佳丽…
[2:32:02] Big Sam’ll get you out of this in a jiffy. 萨姆会送你回家
[2:32:05] Horse, make tracks! 马儿快跑
[2:32:10] You get to Tara just as quick as you can, and stay there. 你快回到塔拉庄园 然后留在那
[2:32:13] I sure will. I’s got enough of them carpetbaggers. 我会的 我跟那些北佬很熟了
[2:32:15] Thank you, Mr.Frank. Goodbye, Miss Scarlett. 谢谢你 弗兰克 再见 斯佳丽小姐
[2:32:18] Goodbye, Sam, and thank you. 再见 萨姆 谢谢你
[2:32:20] Scarlett, change your dress… 斯佳丽 换件衣服…
[2:32:21] and go over to Miss Melly’s for the evening. 你今晚去梅勒妮家
[2:32:23] I’ve got to go to a political meeting. 我有个政界会议
[2:32:25] A political meeting! 政界会议
[2:32:26] How can you go to a political meeting… 你还要去参加会议…
[2:32:28] after what I’ve been through this afternoon? 我下午都吃了那么多苦头
[2:32:30] Oh, sugar! You’re more scared than hurt. 甜心 你太紧张了
[2:32:32] Nobody cares about me… 没人关心我…
[2:32:34] You all act as though it was nothing at all. 你们都不当一回事
[2:32:58] The men talk, talk, talk about protecting our women… 男人只会口口声声说如何保护我们
[2:33:01] and after what happened to me today… 而我被攻击后…
[2:33:03] Frank has to go to a political meeting. 弗兰克还去参加政治会议
[2:33:09] And if it won’t pain you too much, India Wilkes… 如果不太麻烦你的话 尹蒂·威尔克斯…
[2:33:12] I’d be much obliged if you’ll tell me why you’re staring at me. 我想知道你为何看着我
[2:33:15] Has my face gone green or something? 是我的脸花掉了吗
[2:33:16] Has my face gone green or something? 一点也不麻烦
[2:33:18] What happened this afternoon was just what you deserved! 今天所发生的事都是你自找的
[2:33:21] And if there was any justice, you’d have gotten worse. 如果有天理的话 你应该受更多罪
[2:33:23] India, hush up! 安静点 尹蒂
[2:33:24] Let her talk, Melanie. She’s always hated me! 让她说 梅勒妮 她一直都讨厌我
[2:33:26] Ever since I took your brother away from her… 从我嫁给她的查尔斯开始…
[2:33:28] though she’s too much of a hypocrite to admit it! 她一直都不肯接受事实
[2:33:30] If she thought anyone’d go for her… 如果有人追求她…
[2:33:31] she’d walk down the street naked! 她会不择手段得到他
[2:33:33] I do hate you! 我是很恨你
[2:33:36] You’ve done all you could to lower… 你把所有好人…
[2:33:37] the prestige of decent people. 都给污毁了
[2:33:39] Now you’ve endangered the lives of our men, because they… 而你又危害到我们的男人 因为…
[2:33:42] India! 尹蒂
[2:33:43] I don’t think we’d better say any more… 我们最好别多说了…
[2:33:45] or one of us will be saying too much. 否则会说得太多
[2:33:47] What’s going on around here that I don’t know about? 我不知道这是怎么了
[2:33:56] Somebody’s comin’ up the walk. 有人来了
[2:33:57] Somebody that ain’t Mr.Ashley. 不会是艾西利
[2:34:00] Will you hand me the pistol, please, Mrs.Meade? 把枪拿给我好吗 米笛太太
[2:34:09] Whoever it is… 到底是谁…
[2:34:11] we know nothing. 我们一点也不知道
[2:34:16] Where have they gone? 他们哪儿去了
[2:34:17] You’ve got to tell me, Mrs.Wilkes… 你应该告诉我 威尔克斯夫人…
[2:34:19] It’s life or death! 这可是生死关头
[2:34:20] Don’t tell him anything. He’s a Yankee spy. 什么也不要告诉他 他是个奸细
[2:34:22] Quickly, please! There may still be time. 快点 可能还有时间
[2:34:24] How did you know? 你怎么会知道
[2:34:26] I’ve been playing poker with two Yankee captains. 从一些北方军军官那里听来的
[2:34:27] They knew there’d be trouble tonight. 今晚他们要行动
[2:34:29] They’ve sent their cavalry out to be ready for it. 他们派骑兵准备伏击
[2:34:31] Your husband and his friends are walking into a trap. 你们的男人正走进陷阱
[2:34:33] Don’t tell him! He’s trying to trap you! 不要告诉他 他要引你上钩
[2:34:38] Out the Decatur Road. The old Sullivan plantation. 在笛坎特街外 旧苏利文农庄
[2:34:41] The house is burned. They’re meeting in the cellar. 房子被烧掉了 他们在地下室开会
[2:34:43] I’ll do what I can. 我必须尽所能去做
[2:34:49] What’s all this about? If you don’t tell me, I’ll go crazy! 这是怎么回事 如果不告诉我 我要发疯了
[2:34:52] We thought it best not to tell you, Scarlett. 我们想最好不要告诉你 斯佳丽
[2:34:54] But Ashley and Frank and the others… 但艾西利和弗兰克还有其他人…
[2:34:55] have gone to clean out those woods… 已经去那树林扫荡了
[2:34:57] where you were attacked. 那儿他们会被袭击的
[2:34:58] It’s what a great many of our Southern gentlemen have had… 很多南方人正同样地…
[2:35:00] to do lately for our protection. 尽一切保护我们
[2:35:02] And if they’re captured, they’ll be hanged, Scarlett! 如果他们被逮到 会被处死的
[2:35:05] And it will be your fault! 斯佳丽 都是因为你
[2:35:07] Another word, and you go out of this house, India! 再说一句 你就离开这个房子 尹蒂
[2:35:09] Scarlett did what she thought she had to do. 斯佳丽是做她认为该做的事
[2:35:11] And our men are doing what they think they have to do. 我们的人会做他们认为要做的
[2:35:14] Frank! 弗兰克
[2:35:16] And Ashley! 以及艾西利
[2:35:20] Oh, it isn’t possible! 那不可能
[2:35:25] There’s horses, Miss Melly. Here they come. 有马声 梅勒妮小姐 他们来了
[2:35:28] You’re sewing, you’re sewing. 缝衣 缝衣
[2:35:34] Open the door, Mammy. 去开门 保姆
[2:35:46] Good evening, Mrs.Kennedy. 晚上好 肯尼迪夫人
[2:35:50] Which of you ladies is Mrs.Wilkes? 你们哪位是威尔克斯太太
[2:35:51] I am Mrs.Wilkes. 我是
[2:35:53] I should like to speak to Mr.Wilkes, if you please. 我要找威尔克斯先生 告诉我好吗
[2:35:56] He’s not here. 他不在这儿
[2:35:57] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[2:35:58] Don’t you doubt Miss Melly’s word. 你不可以怀疑梅勒妮小姐
[2:36:01] I meant no disrespect, Mrs.Wilkes. 我不是无理取闹 威尔克斯太太
[2:36:03] If you’ll give me your word, I won’t search the house. 你向我保证 我就不搜查了
[2:36:06] Search if you like, but Mr.Wilkes is at a political meeting… 要搜就搜 但他去参加政治会议…
[2:36:08] at Mr.Kennedy’s store. 在肯尼迪先生的店铺里
[2:36:10] He’s not at the store, and there’s no meeting tonight! 他不在那里 根本没有会议
[2:36:13] No political meeting. 没有政治会议
[2:36:15] We’ll wait outside till he and his friends return. 我们会等他还有他的朋友
[2:36:19] Sergeant, surround the house… 军士 把房子包围起来…
[2:36:20] Put a man on each door and window. 搜索每个出入口
[2:36:21] Yes, sir! 是 长官
[2:36:27] Keep on with your sewing, ladies. 继续缝衣吧 女士们
[2:36:30] And I’ll read aloud. 我要大声朗读
[2:36:36] The Personal History and Experience of David Copperfield. 大卫·科波菲尔劫后余生的个人事迹
[2:36:42] Chapter one. 第一章
[2:36:43] I’m born. 我出世了
[2:36:49] To begin my life, with the beginning of my life… 开始我的一生 随着生命开始…
[2:36:51] I record that I was born. 我把我的出世记录下来
[2:36:54] Chapter Nine. I have a memorable birthday. 第九章 难忘的生日
[2:36:57] I pass over all that happened at school… 我忘记了所以在学校的事…
[2:36:59] until the anniversary of my birthday came around in March. 直到这三月份我的生日即将来临
[2:37:03] Except that Steerforth was more to be admired than ever. 除了司狄尔费斯是更让人敬佩外
[2:37:05] I remember nothing. 我不记得其他的了
[2:37:07] He was going away at the end of the half year, if not sooner… 在这半年末他离开了 不久…
[2:37:10] and was more spirited and independent… 他在我眼里是更英勇…
[2:37:12] than before in my eyes… 更有主见的
[2:37:14] and, therefore, more engaging than before, but… 那是多么迷人的 但是…
[2:37:16] beyond this I remember nothing. 除了这我什么都不记得了
[2:37:19] The great… 这伟大的…
[2:37:23] I remember nothing. 我不记得了
[2:37:29] Melly! They’re drunk! 梅勒妮 他们醉了
[2:37:31] Leave this to me, Scarlett. 让我来处理 斯佳丽
[2:37:33] And, please, say nothing. 还有 什么也不要说
[2:37:38] You stupid fool! 你这大呆子
[2:37:42] Quiet! 安静
[2:37:44] Will you shut up for the love of…? 别再说什么爱 关于…
[2:37:46] Hello, Melly. 梅勒妮
[2:37:47] So, you’ve got my husband intoxicated again, Captain Butler! 你又把我丈夫给弄醉了 巴特勒
[2:37:51] Well, bring him in. 把他带进来
[2:37:52] I’m sorry, Mrs.Wilkes. Your husband’s under arrest. 对不起 威尔克斯太太 你丈夫被捕了
[2:37:55] If you arrest all the men who get intoxicated… 如果你逮捕醉汉…
[2:37:57] you must have a good many Yankees in jail. 你的牢房会爆满的
[2:38:00] Bring him in, Captain Butler… 把他带进来 巴特勒先生…
[2:38:01] If you can walk yourself. 如果你可以走路的话
[2:38:04] I want to tell you a story… 我给你讲个故事…
[2:38:06] Listen, Doctor, I… 听着 我…
[2:38:08] Put him there in that chair. 我把他放在那椅子上
[2:38:13] And now, Captain Butler, will you please leave my house… 巴特勒先生 请你走好吗…
[2:38:15] and try to remember not to come here again? 而且永远不要再来
[2:38:18] Well, now that’s fine thanks I get for bringing him home… 我好心带他回来…
[2:38:22] and not leaving him on the streets in this shameful condition! 却受到这种待遇
[2:38:24] Now, boys, all together! 孩子们 都过来
[2:38:26] Dr.Meade… 米笛大夫…
[2:38:28] I’m astonished at you! 你真让我吃惊
[2:38:37] Oh, Ashley! How can you do this to me? 你怎么会这样 艾西利
[2:38:41] I ain’t so very drunk, Melly. 我没那么醉 梅勒妮
[2:38:44] Take him into the bedroom… 把他带到卧室去…
[2:38:45] and lay him out on the bed as usual. 他需要上床睡觉
[2:38:47] Don’t touch him, he’s under arrest! 不 他被捕了
[2:38:48] Now, Tom. 汤姆
[2:38:49] What do you want to arrest him for? 为何要逮捕他
[2:38:51] I’ve seen him drunker. 我看到他醉的
[2:38:53] I’ve seen you drunker! And you’ve seen me… 我也见过你醉过 你看到过我了…
[2:38:56] He can lie in the gutter for all I care! I’m not a policeman. 他能躺在水沟里 我就不是个警察
[2:38:59] But he led a raid tonight on that shantytown… 但他今晚率众攻击贫民区…
[2:39:01] where Mrs.Kennedy got into trouble this afternoon. 那儿肯尼迪夫人惹上了麻烦
[2:39:04] A lot of those shanties were burned… 很多房子被烧…
[2:39:06] A couple of men were killed. 有几个人被杀了
[2:39:07] It’s about time you rebels learned you can’t take the law… 我们要教你们南方人…
[2:39:09] into your own hands. 尊守法律
[2:39:11] What are you laughing at? 你在笑什么
[2:39:15] This isn’t your night to teach that lesson, Tom. 今晚你不必要教了 汤姆
[2:39:18] These two have been with me tonight. Yes, sir. 他们二个今晚跟我在一起
[2:39:21] With you, Rhett? 跟你在一起 瑞德
[2:39:23] Where? 在哪里
[2:39:28] I don’t like to say in the presence of ladies. 我不想在女士们面前说
[2:39:31] You’d better say. 你最好说
[2:39:33] Come out on the porch and I’ll tell you. 出来吧 我告诉你
[2:39:35] Speak out, Captain Butler! 大声点 巴特勒先生
[2:39:36] I think I have a right to know where my husband’s been. 我有权知道我丈夫在哪里
[2:39:41] Well, ma’am, we dropped in on a friend of mine… 夫人 我们去看个好朋友…
[2:39:46] and the captain’s. 也是上尉的好友
[2:39:47] A Mrs.Belle Watling. 贝尔·华丹宁夫人
[2:39:50] We played cards, drank champagne and… 我们打牌 喝香槟 还有…
[2:39:55] Now, you’ve done it… 现在你说了…
[2:39:57] Did you have to show me up in front of my wife? 你有必要在我夫人面前侮辱我吗
[2:40:00] Now I hope you’re satisfied, Tom. 满意了吧 汤姆
[2:40:02] These ladies won’t be on speaking terms… 这些女士永远不会…
[2:40:04] with their husbands tomorrow. 原谅她们丈夫
[2:40:07] Rhett, I had no idea, I… 瑞德 我没想法了 我…
[2:40:10] Look here, will you take an oath that… 听我说 你敢发誓…
[2:40:12] they were with you tonight at… 他们今晚和你在…
[2:40:14] at Belle’s? 在贝尔家
[2:40:16] Ask Belle, if you don’t believe me. She’ll tell you, Captain. 问贝尔好了 如果你不相信我
[2:40:19] Will you give me your word as a gentleman? 你愿以绅士保证吗
[2:40:22] As a gentleman? 以一位绅土
[2:40:23] Why certainly, Tom. 当然 汤姆
[2:40:27] Well, if I… 好 如果我…
[2:40:28] if I’ve made a mistake, I’m sorry. 如果我弄错了 我很抱歉
[2:40:32] I hope you’ll forgive me, Mrs.Wilkes. I… 原谅我 威尔克斯夫人 我…
[2:40:36] If you’ll go and leave us in peace, please. 如果你能离开的话
[2:40:38] Well, I say I’m sorry, and… 我表示歉意 而且…
[2:40:41] well, I am sorry. 我很抱歉
[2:40:43] Come on, Sergeant. 走 军士
[2:40:51] Lock that door. Pull down the shades. 把门锁上 把窗帘放下
[2:40:55] Ashley. 艾西利
[2:40:56] It’s all right. It’s only in the shoulder. 没事 只是肩部受伤
[2:40:59] Get him on the bed where I can dress the wound. 把他放在床上 我为他擦药
[2:41:02] I think I can walk. 我想我能走
[2:41:04] It’s not worth the effort. Which way? 别硬撑了 这边吗
[2:41:06] In here. 这儿
[2:41:09] -Mammy, I want some hot water. -Yes, sir. -保姆 弄一点热水 -是的
[2:41:11] -And lint for bandages. -I’ll find some. -还有纱布和绷带 -好的 我就去找
[2:41:12] Now what can I use for a probe… 有什么我可以用来开刀的…
[2:41:14] If I only had my bag. 要是我带了箱子就好了
[2:41:15] Were you really there? What did it look like? 你真的去那里了吗 这看上去像什么
[2:41:19] Does she have cut-glass chandeliers, plush curtains… 她有豪华的窗布…
[2:41:21] and dozens of mirrors? 和镜子吗
[2:41:23] Good heavens, Mrs.Meade, remember yourself. 老天呀 米笛太太 自重点
[2:41:28] And now, Captain Butler… 现在 巴特勒先生…
[2:41:29] tell me what happened, all that happened. 告诉我发生了什么事
[2:41:31] I was too late. 我去的太迟了
[2:41:34] When I got to the old Sullivan place… 我到那的时候…
[2:41:35] there’d already been a skirmish with the Yankees. 他们已攻击过贫民区了
[2:41:37] I found Mr.Wilkes wounded and Dr.Meade was with him. 威尔克斯受了伤 他和米笛大夫在一起
[2:41:40] I had to prove they… 我得证明…
[2:41:42] had been somewhere, anyplace but where they were. 他们在别的地方
[2:41:45] So I took them to Belle’s. 所以我们去贝尔那里
[2:41:47] And she took them in? 她就让他们进去了
[2:41:48] She’s by way of being an old friend of mine. 她是我的老朋友
[2:41:51] Oh, I’m sorry. I… 对不起 我…
[2:41:53] I’m sorry I couldn’t think up a more dignified alibi. 很抱歉我找不到更高贵的在场证人
[2:42:00] This isn’t the first time you’ve come between me…. 这不是第一次你救我脱离灾难了…
[2:42:02] and disaster, Captain Butler. 巴特勒先生
[2:42:03] It isn’t likely that I’d question any device of yours. 我再也不会怀疑你的方法了
[2:42:09] And now, I’ll go and see what Dr.Meade needs. 现在我要帮米笛大夫找点东西
[2:42:18] Oh, Ashley! 艾西利
[2:42:20] Ashley! 艾西利
[2:42:23] Have you no interest in what’s become… 你丈夫怎么了…
[2:42:25] of your own husband, Mrs.Kennedy? 你不关心吗 肯尼迪夫人
[2:42:30] Did Frank go with you to Belle Watling’s? 弗兰克有没有跟你们去贝尔家
[2:42:32] No. 没有
[2:42:34] Well, where is he? 那么他在哪儿
[2:42:36] He’s lying out on Decatur Road… 他躺在笛坎特街…
[2:42:39] shot through the head. 被爆头
[2:42:42] He’s dead. 他死了
[2:42:53] Who is it? 谁
[2:42:55] It’s Miss Watlin’. 是华丹宁
[2:42:56] Oh, Mrs.Watling! Won’t you come in the house? 华丹宁夫人 请进来好吗
[2:42:59] Oh, no, I couldn’t do that, Miss Wilkes. 不 我不能进去
[2:43:02] You come in and sit a minute with me. 你上来跟我坐一会儿
[2:43:13] How can I thank you enough for what you did for us? 我真不知道如何感谢你为我们所做的
[2:43:15] How can any of us thank you enough? 怎样才能感谢你呢
[2:43:17] I got your note sayin’ you was goin’ to… 我收到你的信…
[2:43:18] call on me and thank me. 要来谢我
[2:43:20] Why, Miss Wilkes, you must have lost your mind. 为什么 你一定是疯了
[2:43:23] I come up here as soon as it was dark to tell you… 我真是不好意思说…
[2:43:25] you mustn’t even think of any such thing. 你没必要想那么多的
[2:43:27] Why, I’m… 我是…
[2:43:29] Why, you’re… 而你是…
[2:43:31] Well, it wouldn’t be fittin’ at all. 那是不妥当的
[2:43:33] It wouldn’t be fitting to thank a kind woman… 谢谢救我先生性命的女人…
[2:43:35] who saved my husband’s life? 那怎么会不妥呢
[2:43:37] Miss Wilkes, there ain’t never… 威尔克斯夫人…
[2:43:39] been a lady in this town nice to me like you was. 在这城市里没有人像你这样对我好
[2:43:42] I mean, about the money for the hospital, you know. 我是说 我送钱给医院的事情
[2:43:45] And I don’t forget a kindness. 我是不会忘恩的
[2:43:47] And I got to thinking about you being left a widow… 想到你就要变成寡妇…
[2:43:48] with a little boy… 还有你那小男孩…
[2:43:50] if Mr.Wilkes got hung… 如果威尔克斯先生被绞刑的话…
[2:43:52] and he’s a nice little boy, your boy is, Miss Wilkes. 他是个好孩子
[2:43:56] I got a boy myself and so I… 我也有一个男孩 因此我…
[2:43:59] Oh, you have? Does he live…? 你有吗 他住…
[2:44:02] Oh, no, ma’am, he ain’t here in Atlanta. 不 他不在亚特兰大
[2:44:05] He ain’t never been here. 他从来不在这儿
[2:44:07] He’s off at school. 他住在学校
[2:44:09] I ain’t seen him since he was little. 从小我就没再看到他
[2:44:14] Well, anyway, if it had been that… 然而如果是…
[2:44:16] Miss Kennedy’s husband by hisself… 肯尼迪夫人的先生…
[2:44:19] I wouldn’t have lifted a finger to… 我就不会帮的…
[2:44:20] no matter what Captain Butler said. 不管巴特勒先生怎么说
[2:44:22] She’s a mighty cold woman. 她是个非常冷酷的女人
[2:44:24] Prancin’ about Atlanta by herself. 在亚特兰大神气活现
[2:44:27] She killed her husband same as if she shot him. 她就跟打死她丈夫一样害死他
[2:44:30] You mustn’t say unkind things about my sister-in-law. 你不要批评我的弟妹
[2:44:36] Please don’t freeze me, Miss Wilkes. 请不要让我吃惊 威尔克斯夫人
[2:44:38] I forgot how you liked her. 我忘了你多么喜欢她
[2:44:41] But she just ain’t in the same class with you… 但她跟你不一样…
[2:44:43] and I can’t help it if I think so. 要是这么想我不得不这样
[2:44:46] Well, anyway, I gotta be going. 无论如何我得走了
[2:44:50] I’m scared somebody’ll recognize… 如果再逗留…
[2:44:52] this carriage if I stayed here any longer. 人家会认出这部车子的
[2:44:54] That wouldn’t do you no good. 那不会对你有坏处
[2:44:56] And Miss Wilkes… 威尔克斯夫人…
[2:44:58] if you ever see me on the street… 如果你在外面看到我…
[2:45:00] you don’t have to speak to me. 你没有必要跟我说
[2:45:02] I’ll understand. 我明白了
[2:45:04] I should be proud to speak to you… 我将会感到自豪和你谈话的…
[2:45:06] Proud to be under obligation to you. 受你的恩惠而自豪的
[2:45:09] I hope we meet again. 我希望能再见
[2:45:11] Oh, no, ma’am, that wouldn’t be fittin’. 不 那不妥当的
[2:45:16] -Good night, Miss Wilkes. -Good night, Mrs.Watling. -再见了 威尔克斯夫人 -再见了 华丹宁夫人
[2:45:24] And you’re wrong about Mrs.Kennedy. 你错看肯尼迪夫人了
[2:45:26] She’s brokenhearted about her husband. 她为她丈夫悲伤不止
[2:46:12] Great balls of fire! It’s Rhett. 真火 是瑞德
[2:46:41] Miss Scarlett, Captain Butler here to see you. 斯佳丽 巴特勒船长来看你
[2:46:44] I told him you was prostrate with grief. 我告诉他 你在卧床悲伤
[2:46:46] Tell him I’ll be right down, Mammy. 告诉他 告诉他 我马上下去
[2:47:19] She says she’s comin’. 她说她要下来了
[2:47:21] I don’t know why she’s comin’. But she’s a-comin’. 我不知道为什么 但她要下来了
[2:47:23] You don’t like me, Mammy. 你不喜欢我 保姆
[2:47:25] Now don’t you argue with me, you don’t. You really don’t. 不用说了 你真的不喜欢我
[2:47:40] It’s no good, Scarlett. 没有用的 斯佳丽
[2:47:42] What? 什么
[2:47:43] The cologne. 科隆
[2:47:45] I’m sure I don’t know what you mean. 我不明白你的意思
[2:47:48] I mean you’ve been drinking. Brandy. Quite a lot. 我是说你喝了很多白兰地
[2:47:52] Well, what if I have? Is that any of your affair? 就算我喝了 关你事吗
[2:47:57] Don’t drink alone, Scarlett. 不要独饮 斯佳丽
[2:47:59] People always find out and it ruins the reputation. 别人发现会有损你声誊
[2:48:08] What is it? 怎么了
[2:48:09] This is more than losing old Frank. 哭得比失去弗兰克还伤心
[2:48:11] Oh, Rhett… 瑞德
[2:48:13] I’m so afraid. 我真害怕
[2:48:14] I don’t believe it. You’ve never been afraid in your life. 我不信 你从来就不怕
[2:48:17] I’m afraid now. 我现在很怕
[2:48:19] I’m afraid of dying and going to hell. 害怕死掉下地狱
[2:48:23] You look pretty healthy, and maybe there isn’t any hell. 你看起来很健康 也许根本没地狱
[2:48:26] Oh, there is. I know there is. I was raised on it. 有的 我知道有 我从小就知道有
[2:48:30] Well, far be it from me to question the teachings of childhood. 别跟我提那孩童时代的教育
[2:48:34] Tell me what you’ve done that hell yawns before you. 你做了什么 地狱门要为你开
[2:48:38] I ought never to have married Frank to begin with. 我不该嫁给弗兰克
[2:48:41] He was Suellen’s beau and he loved her, not me. 他是苏安琳的爱人 不是我的
[2:48:44] And I made him miserable. And I killed him. 我让他受苦 我害死了他
[2:48:48] Yes, I did! I killed him! 是的 是我害死了他
[2:48:53] For the first time I’m finding out… 这是第一次…
[2:48:54] what it is to be sorry for something I’ve done. 我感到良心愧疚
[2:48:58] Here. Dry your eyes. 给 擦干眼泪
[2:49:02] If you had it all to do over again, you’d do no differently. 如果你必须再做的话 你还是一样会做的
[2:49:05] You’re like the thief who isn’t the least bit sorry he stole… 就跟窃贼一样 他不后悔盗窃行为
[2:49:07] but he’s terribly, terribly sorry he’s going to jail. 但后悔进到监狱
[2:49:10] I’m glad Mother’s dead. 我很幸运母亲过世了
[2:49:13] I’m glad she’s dead so she can’t see me. 才不会看到我的罪过
[2:49:16] I always wanted to be like her, calm and kind and… 我希望跟她一样 平静 仁慈…
[2:49:20] And I certainly have turned out disappointing. 而我却变得那么坏
[2:49:25] You know, Scarlett, I think you’re on the verge of a crying jag. 你知道吗 斯佳丽 你到了大哭的边缘了
[2:49:36] So I’ll change the subject and say what I came to say. 因此我要很快说完我要说的话
[2:49:39] Say it, then, and get out! 说完然后出去
[2:49:42] What is it? 怎么了
[2:49:43] That I can’t go on any longer without you. 没有你 我再也活不下去
[2:49:46] You are the most ill-bred man… 在这种时候…
[2:49:48] to come here at a time like this with your filthy… 你却提你那下流的…
[2:49:50] I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me… 从那天在十二橡园初次见面
[2:49:53] the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks. 我就知道你是我要的那种女人
[2:49:55] Now that you’ve got the lumber mill and Frank’s money… 现在你为了弗兰克的钱 去了他的木材厂…
[2:49:57] you won’t come to me as you did to the jail. 而我在监狱里你却不来找我
[2:50:00] So I see I shall have to marry you. 因此为了得到你 我必须娶你
[2:50:03] I never heard of such bad taste. 我从没听过如此恶心的情调
[2:50:04] Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees? 如果我跪下来你会答应吗
[2:50:07] Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here! 放开我 流氓 给我滚出去
[2:50:09] Forgive me for startling you with… 原谅我的…
[2:50:10] the impetuosity of my sentiments… 过分行为…
[2:50:12] my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs.Kennedy. 亲爱的斯佳丽 我是说肯尼迪夫人
[2:50:15] But it cannot have escaped your notice… 但是过去的一切…
[2:50:16] that for some time past… 是无法回避…
[2:50:18] the friendship I have felt for you… 我对你的友谊…
[2:50:20] has ripened into a deeper feeling. 成熟到深切感情
[2:50:21] A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred. 变得更美 更清纯 更神圣
[2:50:26] Dare I name it? Can it be love? 那会是爱吗
[2:50:29] Get up off your knees. I don’t like your common jokes. 起来 我不喜欢你的低级玩笑
[2:50:32] This is an honorable proposal of marriage… 这是一个在非常适当时机…
[2:50:33] made at what I consider a most opportune moment. 做的庄严求婚
[2:50:37] I can’t go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands. 我不能在你嫁来嫁去间 永远等下去了
[2:50:40] You’re coarse, and you’re conceited. 你粗野而且自负
[2:50:44] And I think this conversation has gone far enough. 我讨厌你这个谈话
[2:50:47] Besides, I shall never marry again. 而且我也不会再嫁
[2:50:51] Oh, yes, you will, and you’ll marry me. 你会的 你会嫁给我的
[2:50:54] You? You! 你 你
[2:50:56] I don’t love you! 我才不爱你
[2:50:58] And I don’t like being married. 而且我也不喜欢结婚
[2:51:01] Did you ever think of marrying just for fun? 你以前结婚是好玩的吗
[2:51:04] Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean. 结婚 好玩 真讨厌 你是说 对男人有兴趣
[2:51:08] Hush up! Do you want them to hear you? 住嘴 你想让他们听到吗
[2:51:10] You’ve been married to a boy and an old man. 你会嫁给一个小孩和一个老人
[2:51:13] Why not try a husband of… 为何不嫁个…
[2:51:14] the right age, with a way with women? 真正的丈夫
[2:51:17] You’re a fool, Rhett Butler… 你真傻 瑞德·巴特勒…
[2:51:19] when you know I shall always love another man. 你知道我总是会爱着别人的
[2:51:23] Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett… 够了 听到了吗…
[2:51:24] Stop it! No more of that talk. 不要再说了
[2:51:32] Rhett, don’t, I shall faint. 不要 我会昏过去的
[2:51:34] I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for. 我不会让你昏过去 你该这样才对
[2:51:36] None of the fools you’ve known have kissed you… 没人这样…
[2:51:38] like this, have they? 吻过你
[2:51:39] Your Charles, or your Frank… 不管是你的查尔斯或你的弗兰克…
[2:51:41] or your stupid Ashley. 或你那呆呆的艾西利
[2:51:51] Say you’re going to marry me. Say “yes.” Say “yes!” 说你要嫁给我 说要
[2:51:54] Yes. 我要
[2:51:57] Are you sure you meant it? You don’t want to take it back? 你说真的吗 你不会反悔
[2:51:59] No. 不会
[2:52:01] Look at me and try to tell me the truth. 看着我 实话告诉我
[2:52:04] Did you say “yes” because of my money? 你是为了我的钱才答应的吗
[2:52:06] Well… 好吧…
[2:52:08] Yes. 是有点
[2:52:10] Partly? 一点点
[2:52:12] Well, you know, Rhett, money does help… 瑞德 钱是很有用…
[2:52:15] and, of course I am fond of you. 当然 我也喜欢你
[2:52:17] Fond of me. 喜欢我
[2:52:18] Well, if I said I was madly in love with you… 如果我说我爱你…
[2:52:20] you’d know I was lying… 你会说我说谎…
[2:52:22] but you always said we had a lot in common… 但是你总是说我们有共同点…
[2:52:24] Yes, you’re right, my dear. 是的 亲爱的
[2:52:26] I’m not in love with you any more than you are with me. 我对你的爱不会比你对我的少
[2:52:28] Heaven help the man who ever really loves you. 上帝垂青那些真爱你的男人
[2:52:31] What kind of a ring would you like, my darling? 你喜欢哪种戒指
[2:52:33] Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett. 一个宝石 要大的那个 瑞德
[2:52:37] You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta. 最大的远超过亚特兰大最低俗的
[2:52:40] I’ll take you to New Orleans… 我会带你到新奥尔良…
[2:52:41] for the most expensive honeymoon… 度蜜月…
[2:52:42] my ill-gotten gains can buy. 用我那不义之财去买
[2:52:44] Oh, that would be just heavenly. 那是多么美妙的
[2:52:45] And I think I’ll buy your trousseau for you, too. 我也会为你买结婚礼服
[2:52:48] Rhett, how wonderful, but… 瑞德 多好呀 但…
[2:52:50] you won’t tell anybody, will you, Rhett? 但你不会告诉别人 会吗
[2:52:53] Still the little hypocrite. 还是个伪君子
[2:52:56] Rhett, aren’t you going to kiss me goodbye? 瑞德 你不向我吻别吗
[2:52:58] Don’t you think you’ve had enough kissing for one afternoon? 今天你亲得还不够吗
[2:53:01] You’re impossible. 你这坏东西
[2:53:02] You can go and I don’t care if you never come back. 你不回来 我也不在乎
[2:53:05] But I will come back. 但我会回来
[2:53:21] What are you thinking about, Scarlett? 你在想什么 斯佳丽
[2:53:24] I’m thinking about how rich we are. 想我们多富有呀
[2:53:28] Rhett, I can keep the lumber business too, can’t I? 瑞德 我能留下那个工厂吗
[2:53:30] Yes, of course, you can, if it amuses you. 可以呀 如果你高兴的话
[2:53:32] Now that you’re rich you can tell everyone to go to the devil… 现在你很富有 可以对任何人说 去你的…
[2:53:35] as you’ve always said you wanted to. 就像你想说的那样
[2:53:37] But you were the main one I wanted to go to the devil. 但主要的是要对你讲
[2:53:57] Don’t scrape the plate, Scarlett… 不要刮盘子…
[2:53:59] I’m sure there’s more in the kitchen. 厨房里还有很多
[2:54:01] Oh, Rhett, can I have one of those chocolate ones… 瑞德 那些巧克力…
[2:54:03] stuffed with meringue? 把我撑饱了
[2:54:05] If you don’t stop being such a glutton…. 如果你不停止大吃的话…
[2:54:07] you’ll get as fat as Mammy… 你会跟保姆一样胖…
[2:54:09] then I’ll divorce you. 那样我就会不要你
[2:54:11] Wouldn’t it be nice if you bought something for Mammy, too? 你不买东西给保姆吗
[2:54:14] Why should I buy her a present… 我为什么要给她买礼物…
[2:54:15] when she called us both mules? 她把我们叫作骡子
[2:54:17] Mules? Why mules? 骡子 为何是骡子
[2:54:19] Yes, she said we could give ourselves airs… 她说我们会穿得…
[2:54:21] and get ourselves all slicked up… 跟赛马一样华丽…
[2:54:23] like racehorses but we were just mules in horse harness… 但我们内在是骡子罢了…
[2:54:25] and we didn’t fool anybody. 我们不会欺骗别人
[2:54:28] I never heard anything more true. 这是我听过最真实的形容
[2:54:30] Mammy’s a smart old soul… 保姆很聪明…
[2:54:31] and one of the few people I know… 她是我唯一…
[2:54:33] whose respect I’d like to have. 要尊敬的人
[2:54:36] I won’t give her a thing. She doesn’t deserve it. 我没给她东西 她没有应得的
[2:54:38] Then I’ll take her a petticoat. 我要给她带一件裙子
[2:54:40] My Mammy always said when she went to heaven… 我记得保姆老是说…
[2:54:42] she wanted a red taffeta petticoat… 她喜欢红色平纹裙…
[2:54:44] so stiff that it would stand by itself… 硬得能自己站起来…
[2:54:46] and so rustly… 沙沙的…
[2:54:48] the Lord would think it was made of angels’ wings. 跟天使羽翼一样
[2:54:49] Why, she won’t take it from you. She’d rather die than wear it. 如果你给她 她不会穿的
[2:54:53] That may be, but I’m making the gesture just the same. 也许呀 但我会买的
[2:55:00] Wake up! Wake up! 醒醒 醒醒
[2:55:04] You were having another nightmare. 你又在做恶梦了
[2:55:07] Oh, Rhett. 瑞德
[2:55:08] When I was so cold and hungry and… 我好冷 好饿…
[2:55:11] and so tired I… 好累…
[2:55:13] I couldn’t find it.I ran through the mist and I couldn’t find it. 我找不到它 我跑过浓雾还是找不到它
[2:55:18] -Find what, honey? -Oh, I don’t know. -找什么呀 亲爱的 -我也不知道
[2:55:20] I always dream the same dream and I never know. 我老是做那个梦 我也不知道
[2:55:24] It seems to be hidden in the mist. 就藏在那雾里
[2:55:26] Darling. 亲爱的
[2:55:28] Rhett, do you think I’ll ever dream that… 瑞德 我会再梦见找到它…
[2:55:30] I’ve found it and that I’m safe? 那么我就没事了
[2:55:34] Dreams don’t work that way… 梦是不会如人愿的…
[2:55:36] but when you get used to being safe and warm… 但你习惯于安全 温暖时…
[2:55:38] you’ll stop dreaming that dream. 那个梦就会停止的
[2:55:41] And, Scarlett, I’m going to see that you are safe. 而且 斯佳丽 我会照顾你安全的
[2:55:46] Would you do something for me if I asked you? 瑞德 你愿为我做件事吗
[2:55:50] You know I would. 好的
[2:55:53] Will you take me away from here? 你带我离开这里好吗
[2:55:56] Don’t you like New Orleans? 你不喜欢新奥尔良吗
[2:55:57] Oh, I love New Orleans, but I want to go home and visit Tara. 我喜欢新奥尔良 但我想回塔拉庄园
[2:56:02] Will you take me to Tara? 你愿意带我去吗
[2:56:04] Yes, Scarlett, of course I will. We’ll go tomorrow. 是的 斯佳丽 我们明天就去
[2:56:13] You get your strength from this red earth of Tara, Scarlett. 你会在塔拉庄园这块红土上重获力量
[2:56:15] You’re part of it, and it’s part of you. 你是那儿的一部分 那也是你的一部分
[2:56:18] Rhett, I’d give anything to have Tara… 瑞德 为了塔拉庄园原来面目…
[2:56:19] the way it was before the war. 我愿付出任何代价
[2:56:21] Would you? Then go ahead and make it that way. 那么就去办吧 把它恢复原样
[2:56:25] Spend whatever you want… 要花多少就花吧…
[2:56:26] make it as fine a plantation as it ever was. 把它恢复到从前的样子
[2:56:28] Oh, Rhett. 瑞德
[2:56:31] Rhett, you are good to me. 瑞德 你对我真好
[2:56:32] And can we still have our big new house in Atlanta? 我们在亚特兰大也要间新房子
[2:56:35] Yes, and it can be as ornate as you want… 是的 尽你所想的华丽…
[2:56:38] marbled terraces, stained-glass windows and all. 大理石 有色玻璃窗以及一切
[2:56:40] Rhett, won’t everyone be jealous? 瑞德 别人会嫉妒吗
[2:56:42] I want everybody who’s been mean to me… 我要所有对我坏的人…
[2:56:44] to be pea-green with envy. 让他们羡慕死了
[2:56:47] I don’t care. Scarlett’s hateful… 我恨斯佳丽…
[2:56:49] building that new house just to show off… 盖那间房子炫耀…
[2:56:52] and even taking our servants. 带走了我们的仆人
[2:56:55] Oh, darling, you mustn’t think unkindly of her. 亲爱的 不要那么认为
[2:56:58] She’s made it possible for us to keep Tara always. 要记住是她让我们永保塔拉庄园的
[2:57:01] Yes, and what good is Tara? 是啊 可塔拉庄园又有什么好
[2:57:03] She’s had three husbands and I’ll be an old maid. 她有过三个丈夫 而我要变老处女了
[2:57:10] Great Jehosophat! 伟大的约沙王
[2:57:13] Great Jehosophat! 伟大的约沙王
[2:57:15] Lordsy, we sure is rich now! 天哪 现在我们真是富有
[2:57:17] It ain’t quality… 这不是时候…
[2:57:19] But that’s ridiculous. Why can’t I go in? 莫名其妙 我为什么不能进去
[2:57:22] I’m entitled to at least see what my own child looks like. 我有权看我的孩子
[2:57:24] You control yourself, Mr.Rhett… 瑞德先生 控制住自己…
[2:57:26] You’ll be seein’ it for a long time. 你会有很长的时间看的
[2:57:28] I’d like to apologize, Mr.Rhett, about it’s not being a boy. 很抱歉不是个男孩
[2:57:31] Oh, hush your mouth, Mammy. Who wants a boy? 别说这个 谁要男孩了
[2:57:34] Boys aren’t any use to anybody… 男孩也不见得好…
[2:57:35] Don’t you think I’m proof of that? 我不是好例子吗
[2:57:38] Have a drink of sherry, Mammy. 拿瓶葡萄酒庆祝一下 保姆
[2:57:40] Mammy, she is beautiful, isn’t she? 保姆 她很漂亮 是吗
[2:57:42] She sure is. 是的
[2:57:45] Did you ever see a prettier one? 你见过更漂亮的吗
[2:57:46] Well, sir, Miss Scarlett was mighty nigh that pretty… 斯佳丽以前几乎跟她差不多…
[2:57:48] when she come, but not quite. 但没有她美
[2:57:51] Have another glass, Mammy. 再来一杯 保姆
[2:57:57] What’s that rustling noise I hear? 保姆 那是什么沙沙声
[2:57:59] Lordsy, Mr.Rhett… 天哪 瑞德先生…
[2:58:00] That ain’t nothin’ but my red silk petticoat you done give me. 那只是你给我的裙子罢了
[2:58:03] Nothing but your petticoat. I don’t believe it. Let me see. 是你裙子的声音 我不信 我看看
[2:58:06] Pull up your skirt. 把衣服拉上来
[2:58:08] Mr.Rhett. You is bad. 瑞德先生 你真坏
[2:58:18] You sure took a long enough time about wearing it. 等了那么久你才穿着它
[2:58:21] Yes, sir, too long. 是的 太久了
[2:58:24] No more mule in horse’s harness? 不可再叫骡子了
[2:58:26] Mr.Rhett, Miss Scarlett was bad tellin’ you about that. 斯佳丽真坏 告诉你那个
[2:58:29] You ain’t holdin’ that against old Mammy, is you? 你会生我气吗
[2:58:32] No, I ain’t holding it against you. I just wanted to know. 不 我只是想知道罢了
[2:58:35] Have another glass, Mammy. Here, take the whole bottle. 再来点葡萄酒 都拿去
[2:58:38] Dr.Meade says you may go in now, Captain Butler. 米笛大夫说你可以进去了
[2:58:44] This sure is a happy day to me. 今天我真高兴
[2:58:47] I done diapered three generations of this family’s girls… 我为奥哈拉家三代换尿片…
[2:58:50] and it sure is a happy day. 今天真是高兴
[2:58:52] Oh, yes, Mammy. The happiest days are when babies come. 是的 孩子出生时是最高兴的日子
[2:58:55] I wish… 我希望…
[2:58:57] Oh, Mammy, she’s beautiful… 保姆 她真漂亮…
[2:58:59] What do you suppose they’ll name her? 你想他们会叫她什么
[2:59:01] Miss Scarlett done told me if it was a girl… 斯佳丽告诉我 如果是女孩…
[2:59:03] she’s goin’ to name it Eugenia Victoria. 那就叫尤金尼·维多利亚
[2:59:07] Yes… 是的
[2:59:08] she’s a beautiful baby… 她是多么漂亮…
[2:59:11] the most beautiful baby ever. 是最漂亮的孩子
[2:59:15] Yes. 是的
[2:59:17] Do you know that this is your birthday? 你知道今天是你生日吗
[2:59:20] That you’re a week old today. 今天你是一周大了
[2:59:23] Yes, I’m going to buy her a pony the likes of.. 我要给她买只小马…
[2:59:25] which this town has never seen. 就像这市镇上出现过的那种
[2:59:29] Yes, I’m gonna send her to the best schools in Charleston. 给她上查尔斯顿最好的学校
[2:59:32] Yes. And her’ll be received by the best families in the South. 让她跟南部最好的家庭交往
[2:59:37] And when it comes time for her to marry… 而且当她要结婚时…
[2:59:40] well, she’ll be a little princess. 她要跟公主一样
[2:59:43] You certainly are making a fool of yourself. 你真是白日做梦
[2:59:45] And why shouldn’t I? 为什么不可以呢
[2:59:48] She’s the first person who’s ever completely belonged to me. 她是第一个完全是我的孩子
[2:59:52] Great balls of fire! 真是气死我了
[2:59:54] I had the baby, didn’t I? 孩子是我生的 不是吗
[2:59:57] It’s Melanie. May I come in? 我是梅勒妮 可以进来吗
[2:59:58] Come in, Melly. 进来 梅勒妮
[3:00:00] Yes, come in and look at my daughter’s beautiful blue eyes. 看看我女儿美丽的蓝眼
[3:00:05] But, Captain Butler… 但是 巴特勒船长…
[3:00:07] most babies have blue eyes when they’re born. 一般刚生下的孩子都是蓝眼
[3:00:08] Don’t try to tell him anything… 不要跟他说婴儿的事…
[3:00:10] He knows everything about babies. 他什么都知道
[3:00:11] Nevertheless, her eyes are blue and they’re going to stay blue. 不管怎样 她的眼睛保持蓝色的
[3:00:15] As blue as the bonnie blue flag. 就跟宝尼蓝一样
[3:00:18] That’s it. That’s what we’ll call her. 对了 我们就叫她那个名字
[3:00:20] Bonnie Blue Butler. 宝尼蓝·巴特勒
[3:00:30] Try again, Mammy. 再试一次 保姆
[3:00:39] Twenty inches. 二十英寸
[3:00:41] Twenty inches! I’ve grown as big as Aunt Pitty. 二十英寸 我吨位大的跟琵蒂姑妈一样了
[3:00:44] You’ve simply got to make it 18 and a half again, Mammy. 你一定要做十八尺半的尺寸
[3:00:47] You done had a baby, Miss Scarlett… 你生过孩子了 斯佳丽…
[3:00:49] and you ain’t never goin’ to be no 18 and a half inches again. 而你不会再十八尺半了
[3:00:51] Never. And there ain’t nothin’ to do about it. 不会了 没有办法的
[3:00:55] There is something to do about it! 一定有办法的
[3:00:57] I’m just not going to get old and fat before my time. 在我有生之年 我不会变老 变肥的
[3:01:00] I just won’t have any more babies! 我不再生孩子了
[3:01:03] I heard Mr.Rhett say that he’ll be wantin’ a son next year. 我听瑞德先生说 明年他要个男孩
[3:01:07] Go tell Captain Butler I’ve decided not to go out after all. 告诉巴特勒先生 我决定不出去
[3:01:10] I’ll have supper in my room. 我要在我的房里吃饭
[3:01:32] I got your message… 我知道你的留话了…
[3:01:34] I’ll have them bring my supper up here too. 我也要叫他们把我的晚饭送上来
[3:01:43] No objections to that, I hope? 我希望你不反对吧
[3:01:45] No. 不
[3:01:48] Yes. 是的
[3:01:51] I mean, I don’t care where you have your supper. 我是说 我不在乎你在哪吃
[3:01:56] Rhett? 瑞德
[3:01:58] Yes? 是的
[3:01:59] You see… 你知道…
[3:02:00] well, I’ve decided… 我决定…
[3:02:04] well, I hope I don’t have any more children. 我不想再生了
[3:02:20] My pet, as I told you before Bonnie was born… 我的小乖乖 在宝尼出生前我说过…
[3:02:23] it’s immaterial to me whether you have one child or 20! 你生一个或二十个 对我来说都是没关系的
[3:02:26] No, but you know what I… 不是 但我…
[3:02:29] Do you know what I mean? 你明白我的意思吗
[3:02:30] I do.And do you know I can divorce you for this? 我明白 就这个我可以和你离婚
[3:02:35] You’re just low enough to think of something like that! 你就会那么想
[3:02:37] If you had any chivalry in you or would be nice like… 如果你有任何尊重女性的精神…
[3:02:39] well, look at Ashley Wilkes! 或像什么好的 看看艾西利
[3:02:41] Melanie can’t have any more children and he… 梅勒妮不能再生 而他…
[3:02:45] You’ve been to the lumber office this afternoon, haven’t you? 你今天去过工厂 是吗
[3:02:48] What has that got to do with it? 那又怎么样
[3:02:51] Quite the little gentleman, Ashley. Pray go on, Mrs.Butler. 十足的君子 艾西利 继续说吧 巴特勒太太
[3:02:55] It’s no use. You wouldn’t understand. 没有用的 你不会明白
[3:02:58] You know, I’m sorry for you, Scarlett. 你知道吗 我为你痛惜 斯佳丽
[3:03:01] Sorry for me? 为我痛惜
[3:03:02] Yes, sorry for you because… 是的 我为你痛惜…
[3:03:04] you’re throwing away happiness with both hands… 因为你把幸福弃之于外…
[3:03:06] and reaching out for… 而去追寻…
[3:03:07] something that will never make you happy. 不能让你幸福的东西
[3:03:08] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在讲什么
[3:03:10] If you were free and Miss Melly were dead… 如果你没结婚而梅勒妮过世…
[3:03:11] and you had your precious… 你就可以得到你那宝贝的…
[3:03:13] honorable Ashley, do you think you’d be happy with him? 可敬的艾西利 你想你会幸福吗
[3:03:17] You’d never know him, never even understand his mind… 你永远不会了解他 永远不会了解他的想法…
[3:03:21] any more than you understand anything except money. 也不会比你更了解任何事 除了钱以外
[3:03:24] Never mind about that! What I want to know is… 不介意你这么说 我想了解的是…
[3:03:26] You may keep your sanctity, Scarlett… 你也许保持你的圣洁…
[3:03:28] It’ll work no hardship on me. 但那影响不了我的
[3:03:31] Do you mean to say you don’t care? 你是说你不在乎了
[3:03:32] The world is full of many things and many people… 这世界充满着很多人…
[3:03:34] and I shan’t be lonely. 我不会寂寞的
[3:03:36] I’ll find comfort elsewhere. 我可以在别处找到慰藉
[3:03:38] Well, that’s fine. But I warn you. 很好 但我事先警告你
[3:03:41] Just in case you change your mind, I intend to lock my door. 以防你改变主意 我要关门了
[3:03:44] Why bother? If I wanted to come in… 何必呢 如果我要进来…
[3:03:46] no lock could keep me out! 没有任何锁锁得住我的
[3:04:06] I always knew that most women were cheats… 我知道一般女人很会装…
[3:04:07] hypocritical and hard. 而且冷酷
[3:04:09] -But this one… -Rhett, it ain’t no use. -但这一个却… -瑞德 没有用的
[3:04:12] -What do you mean? -I mean you’re poisoned with her. -你是什么意思 -我是说你太爱她了
[3:04:15] I don’t care what she’s done to you, you’re still in love with her. 无论她做了什么 你还是爱她的
[3:04:18] And don’t think it pleasures me none to say it. 别想我愉快的说出来
[3:04:20] Maybe so! But I’m through with her, I tell you! I’m through. 也许吧 但我受够她了
[3:04:23] You gotta think of the child… 想想孩子吧…
[3:04:25] The child’s worth ten of the mother. 她值十个她母亲呢
[3:04:33] You’re a shrewd woman, Belle… 你真是个精明的女人 贝尔…
[3:04:34] and a very nice one. 而且是个很好的女人
[3:04:38] Yes, Rhett? 是的 瑞德
[3:04:39] I was just thinking of the difference between you, and… 我在想你跟斯佳丽的差别…
[3:04:42] you’re both hard-headed business women… 你们两个都是…
[3:04:44] and you’re both successful. 精明的生意人
[3:04:46] But you’ve got a heart, Belle… 但你有良心 贝尔…
[3:04:50] and you’re honest. 而且你很诚实
[3:04:54] Goodbye, Rhett. 再见 瑞德
[3:04:56] Goodbye, Belle. 再见 贝尔
[3:05:13] She’ll be a wonderful horsewoman! 她会成为一位好骑士
[3:05:16] Look at those hands, and that seat! 看看她的手和她的坐姿
[3:05:18] Oh, fiddle-dee-dee! 真讨厌
[3:05:19] Just why we have to wheel the baby when… 我们为何要推婴儿车…
[3:05:21] we have a house full of servants… 而我们有仆人…
[3:05:22] Good morning, Mrs.Merriwether. 早上好 玛瑞伟瑟夫人
[3:05:24] Good morning, Captain Butler. 早上好 巴特勒船长
[3:05:25] Good morning, Scarlett. 早上好 斯佳丽
[3:05:27] Making fools of ourselves in front of these old buffaloes! 在这些老女人面前出丑
[3:05:30] If you’d thought of your position years ago… 几年前你就该想到你的身份了…
[3:05:31] you wouldn’t have to do this. 那样你就不会这么做
[3:05:33] But as it is, we’ll cultivate… 我们要和本市…
[3:05:35] every female dragon of the old guard in this town. 每一位女性卫道者结交
[3:05:38] Good morning, Mrs.Whiting. 早上好 华丹宁夫人
[3:05:39] Good morning, Captain Butler. Good morning, Scarlett. 早上好 巴特勒船长 早上好 斯佳丽
[3:05:43] So the millionaire speculator’s turning respectable! 这位百万富翁暴发户变得可敬了
[3:05:47] All of our money can’t buy what I want for Bonnie. 钱买不到我为宝尼所要的
[3:05:49] Oh, I’ll admit I’ve been at fault, too. 我自己也有错
[3:05:52] But Bonnie’s going to have a place among decent people. 但宝尼将有她的名望的
[3:05:54] Yes, even if we both have to… 是的 即使我们必须…
[3:05:56] crawl on our bellies to every fat old cat. 低头于每一个老太婆
[3:05:58] Good morning, Mrs.Meade. 早上好 米笛太太
[3:06:00] Good morning, Captain Butler. Good morning, Scarlett. 早上好 巴特勒船长 早上好 斯佳丽
[3:06:10] Mrs.Merriwether… 玛瑞太太…
[3:06:10] I’ve always had a great regard for your knowledge. 我敬仰你的学识
[3:06:12] I wonder if you could give me some advice. 我可以向你讨教吗
[3:06:14] Why, certainly, Captain Butler. 当然可以 巴特勒船长
[3:06:16] My Bonnie sucks her thumb. I can’t make her stop it. 宝尼爱吸手指而且停不下来
[3:06:18] You should make her stop it. It’ll ruin the shape of her mouth. 不能让她吸 否则她的嘴会难看
[3:06:20] I know, I know. 我知道了
[3:06:22] She has such a beautiful mouth, too… 她的嘴巴真漂亮…
[3:06:23] I tried putting soap under her nails. 我试过把肥皂放在她指甲上
[3:06:25] Soap! Bah! 肥皂 不
[3:06:27] Put quinine on her thumb and… 把奎宁药搽在她手指上…
[3:06:28] she’ll stop sucking it quick enough. 她就不会再吸了
[3:06:30] Quinine! I never would have thought of it. 奎宁 我才不会想到它呢
[3:06:33] I can’t thank you enough, Mrs.Merriwether. 真谢谢你 玛瑞太太
[3:06:35] You’ve taken a great load off my mind! Good morning. 你把我的话题都岔开了 早上好
[3:06:42] Good morning, Dolly. 早上好 多利
[3:06:43] Wasn’t that Captain Butler? 那不是巴特勒船长吗
[3:06:45] Good morning, Caroline. I was just thinking. 早上好 卡罗琳 我刚在思考一个问题
[3:06:48] There must be a great deal of good in a man… 一个那么爱孩子的男人…
[3:06:50] who could love a child so much. 一定有很多好的地方
[3:06:52] But of course there is! 当然有了
[3:06:54] Oh, did I tell you that Fanny Elsing… 我跟你说过 范妮·艾尔森…
[3:06:56] told Dr.Meade that Captain Butler… 曾经告诉过米笛大夫…
[3:06:58] finally admitted he was… 巴特勒船长被…
[3:07:00] honored by the Confederate Congress… 我们的国会表扬过…
[3:07:01] for his services at the Battle of Franklin? 表扬他在弗兰克林战役中的表现
[3:07:03] No! And did I tell you, Caroline… 不是的 我告诉过你 卡罗琳…
[3:07:05] that Captain Butler… 是巴特勒船长他…
[3:07:07] made a stupendous contribution to the Association… 他的大方献捐款…
[3:07:08] for the Beautification… 我是说捐给…
[3:07:10] of the Graves of the Glorious Dead? 光荣殉难委员会
[3:07:12] No! 不
[3:07:14] My little grandbaby, Napoleon Picard… 我的孩子拿破仑·匹卡德…
[3:07:16] is giving a party for Bonnie next week. 下周要为宝尼开个舞会
[3:07:18] Why, Dolly Merriwether, you know right well it was my idea… 多利·玛瑞伟瑟 你知道那是我的主意…
[3:07:21] to give a party for Bonnie Butler! 为宝尼开舞会
[3:07:22] Why Caroline Meade… 卡罗琳·米笛…
[3:07:32] Now watch Daddy put your pony over, Bonnie. Now watch. 现在看我让你的小马跳越 宝尼
[3:07:39] Daddy, let me! Let me! 爸爸 让我来 让我来
[3:07:41] All right, darling. Put her on, Pork! 好 亲爱的 帮她上去 朴克
[3:07:47] Up we go. 我们上去
[3:07:49] Oh, there! 那儿
[3:07:50] Lordsy mercy! There he goes again! 我的天 瑞德又教那孩子骑马了
[3:07:53] Grip tightly with your legs and sit close… 夹紧你的腿坐稳了…
[3:07:55] Lean forward and be sure you go with him. 身子向前跟它一起
[3:07:56] Hold your reins properly in a firm hand. Up! 双手抓紧缰绳 走
[3:08:00] That was fine! I knew you’d do it! 不错 我知道你做得到的
[3:08:03] When you get a little older… 等你长大点…
[3:08:04] I’ll take you to Kentucky and Virginia. 我会带你去肯塔基和弗吉尼亚
[3:08:06] You’ll be the greatest horsewoman in the South… 你会成为南部最伟大的骑士…
[3:08:08] Give your daddy a kiss. 给爸爸一个吻
[3:08:11] Mr.Rhett! Mr.Rhett! 瑞德先生 瑞德先生
[3:08:13] Mr.Rhett! 瑞德先生
[3:08:15] Did you see her, Mammy? Wasn’t she wonderful? 你看到了 她是不是很了不起
[3:08:17] Mr.Rhett, I done told you and told you it just ain’t fittin’… 瑞德先生 我告诉过你 那样做不妥当…
[3:08:21] for a girl child to ride astraddle with her dress flyin’ up! 不要让她飞扬着衣服骑在马背上
[3:08:25] All right, Mammy. I’ll teach her to ride sidesaddle. 好的 我就教她骑横座马鞍吧
[3:08:27] And I’ll buy her a blue velvet riding habit. She’ll love that. 我要为她买一套蓝色戎布骑装
[3:08:30] A nice black broadcloth is what little girls wear. 小女孩该穿黑宽戎料
[3:08:33] Now, Mammy, be reasonable. 保姆 那是合适的
[3:08:36] Well, I don’t think it’s fittin’, but… 我认为蓝色戎布不适合…
[3:08:40] It ain’t fittin’, it just ain’t fittin’. 那是不适合的 就是不适合
[3:08:44] It ain’t fittin’. 不适合
[3:08:55] Why, Scarlett! 斯佳丽
[3:08:57] What are you doing downtown at this time of day? 这个时候到城里来干什么
[3:08:59] Ashley, I just… 艾西利 我…
[3:09:00] Why aren’t you helping Melly… 你怎么没帮梅勒妮…
[3:09:02] get ready for my surprise birthday party? 准备我的庆生会
[3:09:04] Why, Ashley Wilkes… 艾西利·威尔克斯…
[3:09:05] you aren’t supposed to know anything about that. 你不该知道的
[3:09:07] Melly’d be so disappointed if you weren’t surprised. 那是一个惊喜的
[3:09:10] I won’t let on. I’ll be the most surprised man in Atlanta. 我不会告诉别人 我会是亚特兰大最吃惊的人
[3:09:15] As long as you’re here, let me show you the books… 既然你在这里 那我把帐簿给你看吧…
[3:09:17] so you can see just how bad a businessman I really am. 你看看我可真是个失败的商人
[3:09:20] Oh, don’t let’s fool with any books today. 今天不看帐簿
[3:09:22] When I’m wearing a new bonnet, all the figures I ever knew… 当我戴着一顶新帽子时 我不会算帐的…
[3:09:25] go right slap out of my head. 我会算不清楚
[3:09:27] The figures are well lost when the bonnet’s… 戴着这帽子算帐…
[3:09:28] as pretty as that one. 太漂亮了
[3:09:30] Scarlett, you know, you get prettier all the time. 斯佳丽 你越来越漂亮
[3:09:34] You haven’t changed a bit since the day of… 自从那次十二橡园烤肉会…
[3:09:36] our last barbecue at Twelve Oaks… 你一点也没改变…
[3:09:39] where you sat under a tree surrounded by dozens of beaux. 我记得你在那 被情人包围着
[3:09:44] That girl doesn’t exist anymore. 那个女孩不再存在了
[3:09:47] Nothing’s turned out as I expected, Ashley. 一切变得不如我所料的 艾西利
[3:09:50] Nothing. 一切
[3:09:51] Yes, we’ve travelled a long road since the old days… 从那些日子以来…
[3:09:53] haven’t we, Scarlett? 我们过了一大段人生旅程了
[3:09:56] Oh, the lazy days… 那些懒散的日子…
[3:09:58] the warm, still country twilights… 那宁静的田园晨光…
[3:10:01] the high, soft negro laughter from the quarters… 那黑人洪亮的笑声
[3:10:05] the golden warmth and security of those days. 那金色安全和平静的日子
[3:10:11] Don’t look back, Ashley. 不要回顾过去 艾西利
[3:10:13] Don’t look back. 不要回顾过去
[3:10:16] It drags at your heart till you can’t do… 那会一直关联着你的心 使你除回顾之外…
[3:10:18] anything, but look back. 不能做任何事
[3:10:26] I didn’t mean to make you sad, my dear. 我不是有意使你伤感 我亲爱的
[3:10:29] I’d never want you to be anything but completely happy. 我从未要求你怎么样 只要你完全愉快
[3:10:53] Oh, Ashley! 艾西利
[3:10:56] Who is it? 是谁呀
[3:10:57] Only your husband. 只是你丈夫罢了
[3:10:59] Come in. 进来
[3:11:02] Am I actually being invited into the sanctuary? 我可以进到避护所来吗
[3:11:06] You’re not ready for Melanie’s party. 梅勒妮的宴会你还没穿好衣服吗
[3:11:08] I’ve got a headache, Rhett. 我头痛 瑞德
[3:11:10] You go without me, and make my excuses to Melanie. 你自己去好了 帮我向梅勒妮说声抱歉
[3:11:14] What a white-livered little coward you are! Get up! 你真是一个胆小鬼
[3:11:17] You’re going to that party and you’ll have to hurry. 你要去参加那个宴会 你就得快点
[3:11:20] -Has India dared to… -Yes.India has! -尹蒂已经把… -是的 尹蒂说了
[3:11:22] Every woman and man in town knows the story! 她把今天下午的事告诉了每个人
[3:11:24] You should kill them, spreading lies. 你应该把他们杀了 撒布谣言
[3:11:26] I have a strange way of not killing people who tell the truth. 我才不会杀那些讲真话的人
[3:11:29] There’s no time to argue now. Get up! 没时间争吵了 快起来
[3:11:30] I won’t go! I can’t go until this misunderstanding is cleared up. 我不去 在这误解澄清之前我不会去的
[3:11:33] You won’t cheat Miss Melly out of the satisfaction of publicly… 你不要欺骗于梅勒妮…
[3:11:36] ordering you out of her house. 赶你出去的满足感
[3:11:37] There was nothing wrong. India hates me so. 并没有什么错 尹蒂那么恨我
[3:11:39] I can’t go, Rhett. I couldn’t face it. 我不能去 瑞德 我没法面对
[3:11:41] If you don’t show it tonight… 如果你不面对他们…
[3:11:43] you’ll never be able to as long as you live. 你就永远都不能了
[3:11:44] While that wouldn’t bother me… 而你不能破坏了…
[3:11:46] you’re ruining Bonnie’s chances. 宝尼做人的机会
[3:11:47] You’re going to that party… 你得去参加宴会…
[3:11:49] if only for her sake.Now, get dressed! 现在给我穿好衣服
[3:12:04] Wear that… 在这种场合…
[3:12:06] Nothing modest or matronly will do for this occasion. 不适合穿素色衣服
[3:12:08] And put on plenty of rouge… 而且要多涂口红…
[3:12:10] I want you to look your part tonight. 以符合你的角色
[3:12:19] For he’s a jolly good fellow. For he’s a jolly good fellow. 他是欢快的家伙 他是欢快的家伙
[3:12:24] For he’s a jolly good fellow. Which nobody can deny. 他是欢快的家伙 没有人可以否认
[3:12:30] Which nobody can deny. Which nobody can deny. 没有人可以否认 没有人可以否认
[3:12:34] For he’s a jolly good fellow… 他是欢快的家伙…
[3:12:38] -Good night, Scarlett. -But Rhett, you can’t… -再见 斯佳丽 -但瑞德 你不能…
[3:12:41] You go into the arena alone. The lions are hungry for you. 你自己进那斗技场吧 狮子们正饿的很
[3:12:44] Oh, Rhett, don’t leave me. Don’t. 瑞德 别离开我 别走
[3:12:46] You’re not afraid? 你不害怕吗
[3:12:47] Which nobody can deny. Which nobody can deny. 没有人可以否认 没有人可以否认
[3:12:49] For he’s a jolly good fellow. For he’s a jolly good fellow. 他是欢快的家伙 他是欢快的家伙
[3:12:54] For he’s a jolly good fellow. Which nobody can deny. 他是欢快的家伙 没有人可以否认
[3:13:13] What a lovely dress, Scarlett, darling. 好漂亮的衣服呀 亲爱的斯佳丽
[3:13:16] India wasn’t able to come tonight. 尹蒂今晚不能来
[3:13:17] Will you be an angel? 你当个好人好吗
[3:13:19] I do need you to help me receive my guests. 我需要你帮忙招待我的客人
[3:13:25] Mrs.Meade… 米笛太太
[3:13:27] here’s our darling Scarlett. 我们亲爱的斯佳丽
[3:13:30] Good evening. 晚上好
[3:13:32] Good evening. 晚上好
[3:13:33] Why Scarlett! 斯佳丽
[3:13:35] -Good evening, Miss Scarlett. -Good evening, Mrs.Butler. -晚上好 斯佳丽小姐 -晚上好 巴特勒夫人
[3:13:38] Ashley, aren’t you going to get our Scarlett a glass of punch? 艾西利 你不给斯佳丽倒些酒吗
[3:13:50] Did you have a good time tonight at Miss Melly’s party, child? 今晚梅勒妮的晚宴愉快吗
[3:13:53] Yes, yes. 是的 是的
[3:13:54] Now, Mammy, be sure and leave word… 保姆 记住跟巴特勒先生说…
[3:13:56] if Captain Butler asks for me when he comes back, I’m asleep. 如果他回来找我 就说我睡着了
[3:13:59] Yes, ma’am. 好的 夫人
[3:14:30] Come in, Mrs.Butler. 请进 巴特勒夫人
[3:14:40] Come here. 这儿
[3:14:58] Sit down! 坐下
[3:15:01] There’s no reason why… 就算我在…
[3:15:03] you shouldn’t have your nightcap even if I am here. 你也可以喝睡前酒
[3:15:05] I didn’t want a drink. I heard a noise and… 我不想喝酒 我听到声音 所以…
[3:15:07] You heard nothing of the kind. 你什么也没听到
[3:15:10] You wouldn’t have come down if you’d thought I was here. 如果你知道我在这儿 你是不会下来的
[3:15:13] -You must need a drink badly. -I do not! -你一定很需要一杯酒 -我不要
[3:15:15] Take it. Don’t give yourself airs. 给 不要否认了
[3:15:18] I know you drink on the quiet… 我知道你在偷偷地喝酒…
[3:15:19] and I know how much you drink. 我也知道你喝了多少
[3:15:21] Do you think I care if you like your brandy? 你以为我在意你喝你的白兰地吗
[3:15:30] You’re drunk, and I’m going to bed! 你醉了 我要上床去了
[3:15:32] I’m very drunk… 我醉得很…
[3:15:33] and I intend getting still drunker before the evening’s over… 而我还要更醉 这个晚上还没有过去…
[3:15:37] but you’re not going to bed, not yet! 但你还不能上床去 还不可以
[3:15:41] Sit down! 坐下
[3:15:46] So she stood by you, did she? 那么梅勒妮今晚相信你了
[3:15:49] How does it feel to have the woman you’ve wronged… 错怪一个隐藏你罪恶的女人…
[3:15:51] cloak your sins for you? 你有何感想
[3:15:54] You’re wondering if she knows all about you and Ashley. 你在想是否她知道 你跟艾西利之间的事
[3:15:58] You’re wondering if she did it just to save her face. 如果她只是为了面子关系
[3:16:01] You’re thinking that… 你会想…
[3:16:03] she’s a fool for doing it even if it did save your hide. 她那样做真是个呆子
[3:16:05] -I will not listen. -Yes, you’ll listen! -我不听 -你得听下去
[3:16:08] Miss Melly’s a fool, but not the kind you think. 梅勒妮是个傻子 但不是你想像中那种
[3:16:11] It’s just that there’s too much honor… 她只是为人太好…
[3:16:13] in her to ever conceive of dishonor… 不会去想到那些不好处…
[3:16:14] in anyone she loves. 对于她所爱的人的
[3:16:17] And she loves you. 而她爱你
[3:16:19] Though just why she does, I’m sure I don’t know! 她为什么这样 我不知道
[3:16:23] If you weren’t so drunk and insulting… 如果你没醉…
[3:16:24] I could explain everything. 我可以解释一切
[3:16:27] -As it is though… -lf you get out of that chair once more! -就好像… -如果你再起来
[3:16:34] Of course, the comic figure in all… 这幕戏的人物…
[3:16:36] this is the long suffering Mr.Wilkes! 将是长期受折磨的威尔克斯先生
[3:16:40] Mr.Wilkes, who can’t be mentally faithful to his wife… 威尔克斯先生在精神上对他太太不忠贞…
[3:16:43] and won’t be unfaithful to her technically. 而且事实上也不忠实
[3:16:47] Why doesn’t he make up his mind? 他为什么不打定主意呢
[3:16:49] Rhett, you… 瑞德 你…
[3:16:53] Observe my hands, my dear. 注意我的手 亲爱的
[3:16:57] I could tear you to pieces with them. 我可以用它们毁了你
[3:17:00] And I’d do it, if it’d take Ashley out of your mind forever. 而我会的 如果那能毁掉你对艾西利的爱
[3:17:05] But it wouldn’t. 但是不会的
[3:17:07] So I’ll remove him from your mind forever this way. 所以我要这样清除掉你那份爱
[3:17:12] I’ll put my hands so… 我会这样摆我的手…
[3:17:15] one on each side of your head… 放在你头两边…
[3:17:18] and I’ll smash your skull between them like a walnut. 用双手弄碎你的骨头 就像打碎核桃一样
[3:17:23] And that’ll block him out. 那样把他清除掉
[3:17:26] Take your hands off me, you drunken fool. 把手拿开 你这醉鬼
[3:17:34] You know I’ve always admired your spirit, my dear. 你知道 我佩服你的勇气 亲爱的
[3:17:39] Never more than now, when you’re cornered. 尤其是现在 你被逼到死角
[3:17:42] I’m not cornered. 我没有居下风
[3:17:43] And you’ll never corner me, Rhett Butler, or frighten me! 而你也别想逼我或吓我
[3:17:46] You’ve lived in dirt so long… 你生活在污乱中太久了…
[3:17:48] you can’t understand anything else. 你才不会了解其他的事
[3:17:50] And you’re jealous of something you can’t understand… 你是为了不了解的事在忌妒…
[3:17:53] Good night! 晚安
[3:17:56] Jealous, am I? 忌妒 我吗
[3:17:58] Yes, I suppose I am. 是的 我想是吧
[3:18:00] Even though I know you’ve been faithful to me all along. 虽然如此 我知道你一直对我忠实
[3:18:04] How do I know? 我怎么会知道的呢
[3:18:05] Because I know Ashley Wilkes, and his honorable breed. 因为我了解艾西利及他可敬的人格
[3:18:09] They’re gentlemen! 他们是君子
[3:18:11] And that’s more than I can say for you or for me! 那不是你我可以说明的
[3:18:14] We’re not gentlemen, and we have no honor, have we? 我们不是君子 没有尊严 是吗
[3:18:27] It’s not that easy, Scarlett. 没那么容易 斯佳丽
[3:18:34] You turned me out while you chased Ashley Wilkes. 你只追求艾西利 而把我赶出去
[3:18:36] While you dreamed of Ashley Wilkes. 你梦想着艾西利
[3:18:38] This is one night you’re not turning me out! 今晚你别想我出去
[3:19:08] How are you feeling this morning, Mammy? 今天上午好吗 保姆
[3:19:11] Well, this misery in my back ain’t so good. 我的背神经痛不十分好
[3:19:18] You actin’ mighty happy this mornin’, Miss Scarlett. 你好像很快乐 斯佳丽
[3:19:20] I am, Mammy. I am. 是的 保姆 是的
[3:19:29] Oh, she wept with delight when he gave her a smile 当他朝她微笑时 她流露出喜悦
[3:19:34] And trembled with fear at his frown. 当他皱眉时她因担心而颤抖
[3:19:59] I’d like to extend my apologies for my conduct of last night. 我想为我昨晚的行为道歉
[3:20:03] Oh, but Rhett… 瑞德…
[3:20:05] I was very drunk… 我太醉了…
[3:20:06] and quite swept off my feet by your charms. 而且由于你的艳丽使我失去控制
[3:20:12] Well, you needn’t bother to apologize… 你没有必要道歉…
[3:20:14] Nothing you ever do surprises me! 你所做的事从没让我惊讶
[3:20:16] I’ve been thinking things over, and I really believe that… 我已经仔细考虑过 我非常相信…
[3:20:19] it would be better for both of us… 那对我们两个都是好的…
[3:20:21] if we admitted we’d made a mistake and got a divorce. 我们已犯了错误 我们还是离婚好了
[3:20:24] -A divorce? -Yes. -离婚 -是的
[3:20:25] There’s no point in our holding on to each other, is there? 我们的婚姻没有意义 对吗
[3:20:28] I’ll provide for you amply. You’ve plenty of grounds. 我会供养你很好的 你拥有了很多土地
[3:20:31] Just give me Bonnie… 只要把宝尼给我…
[3:20:32] You can say what you please, I won’t contest it. 我就不会在离婚上和你争
[3:20:34] Thank you very much. 谢谢你
[3:20:35] But I wouldn’t dream of disgracing the family with a divorce. 但我才不会有辱家门的离婚
[3:20:38] You’d disgrace it quick enough if Ashley were free. 如果艾西利是自由之身 你会的
[3:20:41] It makes my head spin to think how quickly you’d divorce me. 一想到很快要和你离婚我就头痛
[3:20:45] Wouldn’t you, Scarlett? 你不愿意吗
[3:20:48] Well, answer me. 回答我
[3:20:49] Wouldn’t you? 你不愿意吗
[3:20:50] Will you please go now, and leave me alone? 请你走吧 不要烦我
[3:20:54] Yes, I’m going. That’s what I came to tell you. 是的 我是要走 我就是来告诉你
[3:20:57] I’m going on a very extended trip to London… 我要去伦敦…
[3:20:59] and I’m leaving today. 今天就走
[3:21:02] And I’m taking Bonnie with me. 我要带宝尼去
[3:21:04] So you’ll please get her little duds packed right away. 因此马上把她的衣服收拾好
[3:21:06] You’ll never take my child out of this house. 你别想带走我的孩子
[3:21:09] She’s my child, too, Scarlett. 她也是我的孩子
[3:21:11] You’re making a mistake, if you think I’m leaving her here… 你想让我把她留下 那你弄错了…
[3:21:13] with a mother who hasn’t the decency to… 我不会把她留给一位…
[3:21:15] consider her own reputation. 没名誉的母亲
[3:21:16] You’re a fine one to talk. 你的话真是精辟
[3:21:18] You think I’ll let that child out of this house… 你以为我会把她留给你…
[3:21:19] when you’ll probably have her around with… 让她跟贝尔那种人…
[3:21:21] people like that Belle? 一起吗
[3:21:23] If you were a man I’d break your neck for that. 如果你是男的 我会宰了你
[3:21:26] As it is, I’ll thank you to shut your stupid mouth. 因此 你给我闭嘴
[3:21:28] As for you, giving yourself pious airs about your motherhood… 对于你 装个母亲的样子…
[3:21:31] Why, a cat’s a better mother than you are. 连一只猫都比你这母亲好
[3:21:34] Have her things packed and… 你必须在一小时内…
[3:21:35] ready for me in an hour, or I warn you… 把东西准备好…
[3:21:37] I’ve always thought a good lashing… 否则我警告你…
[3:21:39] with a buggy whip would benefit you immensely. 我会用鞭子的
[3:21:46] Excuse me, Mr.Rhett. 对不起 瑞德先生
[3:21:48] Hello, Uncle Rhett. 瑞德叔叔
[3:21:49] Hello, hello, Beau. 你好 美人
[3:21:51] Daddy, Daddy! 爸爸 爸爸
[3:21:53] Where have you been? I’ve been waiting for you all morning. 你跑哪儿去了 我等你等了一个上午
[3:21:56] Well, I’ve been hunting for… 我去给你找…
[3:21:58] a rabbit skin to wrap my little Bonnie in. 兔皮大衣去了
[3:22:00] Give your best sweetheart a kiss. 给你的甜心一个吻
[3:22:05] I’m going to take you on a long trip to fairyland! 我正要带你去一个很远的仙境
[3:22:09] Where? Where? 哪里 哪里
[3:22:11] I’m going to show you the Tower of London… 我要带你去看伦敦塔…
[3:22:13] where the little princes were… 那儿有小王子…
[3:22:15] and London Bridge. 还有伦敦大桥
[3:22:17] London Bridge! 伦敦大桥
[3:22:18] Will it be falling down? 它会垮下来吗
[3:22:22] Well, it will if you want it to, darling. 如果你想的话它就会 亲爱的
[3:22:26] Daddy, dark! 爸爸 好暗呀
[3:22:30] Dark! 黑暗
[3:22:32] Daddy! Dark! 爸爸 好暗呀
[3:22:35] It’s all right. Who put out that light? Nurse! 是的 谁把灯熄灭了 保姆
[3:22:38] Daddy, dark! 爸爸 好暗呀
[3:22:40] Daddy, dark! 爸爸 好暗呀
[3:22:41] There. Yes, yes. 爸爸在
[3:22:43] What’s the matter with my Bonnie? 什么东西吓了我的宝尼
[3:22:45] A bear. 一只熊
[3:22:47] Oh, a bear? A big bear? 一只熊 大个的吗
[3:22:50] Dreadful big. And he sat on my chest. 大得可怕 它压在我胸口上
[3:22:53] Well, I’ll stay here and shoot him if he comes back. 我在这 如果它再来我会把它打死
[3:23:12] Good evening, Mr.Butler. 晚安 巴特勒先生
[3:23:16] Haven’t I told you… 我不是告诉过你…
[3:23:18] never to leave her alone in the dark? 不要让她一个人在黑暗里吗
[3:23:19] If you’ll pardon me, sir… 对不起 先生…
[3:23:20] children are often afraid of the dark, but they get over it. 孩子会克服恐惧黑暗的心理
[3:23:23] If you just let her scream for a night or two. 让她哭一个晚上
[3:23:25] Let her scream… 让她哭…
[3:23:26] Either you’re a fool or the most inhuman woman I’ve ever seen! 你不是个傻瓜就是个蛮妇
[3:23:29] Of course, sir… 当然…
[3:23:30] if you want her to grow up nervous and cowardly. 你是否要她长大变得怯弱
[3:23:32] Cowardly? 怯弱
[3:23:33] There isn’t a cowardly bone in her body. You’re discharged! 她身体一根怯弱骨头也无 你被解雇了
[3:23:37] As you say, sir. 如你所愿 先生
[3:23:57] Where is Mother? 妈妈在哪里
[3:24:03] Aren’t you happy here in London with me? 你跟我在这儿不快乐吗
[3:24:06] I want to go home. 我要回家
[3:24:21] Miss Bonnie! 宝尼小姐
[3:24:22] And Captain Butler! 巴特勒船长
[3:24:25] -Miss Scarlett! -Hello, Mammy. -斯佳丽 -保姆好
[3:24:27] Honey, child! 小甜心
[3:24:29] Miss Scarlett! They’s back! They’s back, Miss Scarlett! 斯佳丽小姐 他们回来了 回来了
[3:24:34] Bonnie! 宝尼
[3:24:34] Bonnie! Bonnie, baby! 宝尼 宝尼 小宝贝
[3:24:36] Darling, baby! 小宝贝
[3:24:38] Are you glad to be home? 回到家高兴吗
[3:24:39] Daddy gave me a kitten. 爸爸给我一只小猫
[3:24:41] -What a little, lovely kitten! -London’s a horrid place. -好可爱的小猫 -伦敦是个可怕的地方
[3:24:45] -Oh, my darling. -Where’s my pony? -亲爱的 -我的小马呢
[3:24:47] I want to go out and see my pony… 我要去看我的小马…
[3:24:49] You go out and see your pony. 你去看你的小马吧
[3:25:00] Where’s my pony? 我的小马在哪
[3:25:03] I wanna go out and see my pony. 我要出去看我的小马
[3:25:05] You run along with Mammy. 你和保姆一起去
[3:25:07] -Come on, honey child. -Go with Mammy. -来吧 甜心 -和保姆一起
[3:25:09] Mammy sure has missed you, honey. 保姆想死你了 甜心
[3:25:13] Mrs.Butler, I believe. 巴特勒夫人 我相信
[3:25:15] Mammy said you’d come back. 保姆说你会回来的
[3:25:18] But only to bring Bonnie. 只是为带宝尼回来
[3:25:20] Apparently any mother, even a bad one… 任何母亲 就算是坏的…
[3:25:22] is better for a child than none. 也比没有好
[3:25:24] You mean you’re going away again? 你是说你又要走了吗
[3:25:26] What perception, Mrs.Butler. 多好的洞察力呀 巴特勒夫人
[3:25:28] Right away. 马上走
[3:25:30] In fact, I left my bags at the station. 事实上 我把包留在车站了
[3:25:34] You’re looking pale. Is there a shortage of rouge? 你看起来很苍白 是化妆没化好吗
[3:25:37] Or can this wanness mean you’ve been missing me? 这样憔悴表示你一直在想我吗
[3:25:40] If I’m pale, it’s your fault. 如果我苍白 那也是你的错
[3:25:42] Not because I’ve been missing you, but because… 不是因为我想你 而是因为…
[3:25:49] Pray continue, Mrs.Butler. 继续说啊 巴特勒夫人
[3:25:51] It’s because I’m going to have a baby. 因为我怀孕了
[3:26:00] Indeed? 真的吗
[3:26:01] And who’s the happy father? 谁是这幸福的爸爸
[3:26:04] You know it’s yours. 你
[3:26:05] I don’t want it any more than you do. 我不像你那么要他
[3:26:07] No woman would want the child of a cad like you. 我不想要一个无赖的孩子
[3:26:09] I wish it were anybody’s child but yours. 我希望是别人的 而不是你的
[3:26:14] Well, cheer up. Maybe you’ll have an accident. 高兴点 你可能会发生意外的
[3:26:31] Is she better? 她好多了吗
[3:26:37] Has she asked for me? 她有没有叫我去
[3:26:39] Don’t you understand? She’s delirious. 你不明白吗 她神经错乱了
[3:26:42] Rhett! 瑞德
[3:26:45] I want Rhett! 我要瑞德
[3:26:51] What’s the matter, honey? Did you call somebody, child? 怎么了 亲爱的 你要什么人吗
[3:26:55] It’s no use. 没有用的
[3:26:57] It’s no use. 没有用的
[3:27:20] Dr.Meade’s left. 米笛大夫走了
[3:27:23] Scarlett’s dead? 斯佳丽死了
[3:27:24] Oh, no, she’s much better. 没有 她好多了
[3:27:27] Really she is. 她真的好多了
[3:27:45] There, there, Captain Butler. You’re beside yourself. 好了 巴特勒先生 你受刺激过度
[3:27:48] She’ll very soon be well again, I promise you. 她很快就会好的 我保证
[3:27:50] No, you don’t understand. She never wanted this baby. 不 你不明白 她不想要这个孩子
[3:27:54] Not want a baby? Why, every woman wants a baby! 怎么会 每个女人都想要孩子的
[3:27:56] Yes, you want children, but she doesn’t. Not my children. 斯佳丽不一样 不要我的孩子
[3:28:00] She told me she didn’t want any more children… 她告诉我她不再要孩子…
[3:28:02] and I wanted to hurt her because she’d hurt me. 我原想伤她的心因为她伤我的心
[3:28:04] I wanted to and I did. 我本来要 而我真的做了
[3:28:05] Hush. You mustn’t tell me these things… 住口 你不要告诉我这些事…
[3:28:07] It’s not fit. 那不合适
[3:28:09] I didn’t know about this baby until the other day when she fell. 我并不知道这个孩子 前几天她才告诉我的
[3:28:11] If I’d known, I’d have come straight home… 如果我知道 我会赶回来…
[3:28:13] whether she wanted me or not! 不管她想我还是不想
[3:28:15] Well, of course you would. 当然你会的
[3:28:16] And then when she told me, there on the steps, what did I do? 而当她告诉我时 我都做了什么
[3:28:20] What did I say? I laughed and I said… 我说了些什么呢 我大笑 并且说…
[3:28:23] But you didn’t mean it. I know you didn’t mean it. 但你不是有意的 我知道你没有
[3:28:25] Oh, but I did mean it. I was crazy with jealousy. 但我说了 我忌妒得发疯了
[3:28:28] She’s never cared for me… 她从来就不喜欢我…
[3:28:30] I thought I could make her care, but I couldn’t. 我想要赢得她的心但没成功
[3:28:35] You’re so wrong. 你真是错了
[3:28:36] Scarlett loves you a great deal, much more than she knows. 斯佳丽她很爱你 比她想象的还多
[3:28:40] If that were only true I could wait forever. 如果那是真的 我可以永远的等下去
[3:28:43] If she’d only forgive me, forget this ever happened. 如果她原谅我的话 忘记过去发生的
[3:28:45] She will. 她会的
[3:28:47] You must be patient. 你要有耐心
[3:28:51] Oh, no, it’s not possible. 不 那是不可能的
[3:28:52] You don’t understand. If you only knew who she really loved… 你不明白 如果你知道她真正爱的人…
[3:28:57] you wouldn’t believe it. 你就不会相信
[3:29:01] Surely you haven’t listened to idle gossip. 你可没有听信谣言吧
[3:29:04] No, Captain Butler, I wouldn’t believe it. 不 巴特勒先生 我不相信
[3:29:09] There, there. Scarlett’s going to get well… 好了 好了 斯佳丽会好起来…
[3:29:11] and there can be other babies. 她可以再生孩子
[3:29:13] Oh no, no, she couldn’t even if… 不 她不会的…
[3:29:15] she wanted to, after what she’s been through. 受过这次流产后是不会的
[3:29:17] But of course she could. 当然她会
[3:29:20] I’m going to. 我也一样
[3:29:24] No, Miss Melly, you mustn’t risk it. It’s too dangerous. 梅勒妮小姐 你不可以冒险 那太危险了
[3:29:28] Children are life renewing itself, Captain Butler… 孩子们本身就是生命的再生…
[3:29:31] and when life does that danger seems very unimportant. 当生命是那样时 危险似乎就无关重要的
[3:29:38] I’ve never before known anyone who was really brave. 我从来没见过真正勇敢的人
[3:29:42] I pray God things go well with you, Miss Melly. 我祝你一切顺利
[3:29:45] And I want to thank you for all… 我很感谢你为我…
[3:29:46] you’ve done for me and for Scarlett. 和斯佳丽所做的
[3:29:50] From my heart, I thank you. 我由衷地感谢你
[3:29:58] Miss Scarlett’s feelin’ a heap better today, Mr.Rhett. 斯佳丽今天好多了 瑞德先生
[3:30:02] Thank you, Mammy. 谢谢你 保姆
[3:30:10] I’ve come to ask your forgiveness… 我是来求你原谅的…
[3:30:13] in the hope that we can give our life together another chance. 希望我们能重建生活
[3:30:16] Our life together? 我们的共同生活
[3:30:17] When did we ever have a life together? 我们什么时候有过共同生活
[3:30:21] Yes, you’re right. 是的 你说得没错
[3:30:23] But I’m sure if we could only try again… 但我相信 如果我们再试一次的话…
[3:30:25] we could be happy. 我们会快乐的
[3:30:27] Well, what is there to make us happy now? 还有什么能让我们快乐的呢
[3:30:30] Well, there’s Bonnie and… 还有宝尼…
[3:30:34] and I love you, Scarlett. 而且我爱你 斯佳丽
[3:30:36] When did you discover that? 你何时发觉的
[3:30:38] I’ve always loved you… 我一直都是爱你的…
[3:30:39] but you’ve never given me a chance to show it. 但你从来就不让我表示爱意
[3:30:43] Well, and just what do you want me to do? 你到底要我怎样
[3:30:47] To begin with, give up the mill, Scarlett. 首先 不要那工厂
[3:30:50] We’ll go away. 我们离开这儿
[3:30:51] We’ll take Bonnie and we’ll have another honeymoon. 我们带着宝尼 再去度蜜月
[3:30:53] Give up the mill? But why? It’s making more money than ever. 不要那工厂 但是那很挣钱呀
[3:30:56] Yes, I know, but we don’t need it. 是的 但我们不需要
[3:30:58] Sell it, or better still, give it to Ashley. 卖掉它 或者更好 送给艾西利
[3:31:02] Melanie’s been such a friend to both of us. 梅勒妮对我们太好了
[3:31:03] Always Melanie! If you’d only think a little more about me… 总是梅勒妮 如果你多为我想…
[3:31:06] I am thinking of you… 我是在为你想…
[3:31:09] and I’m thinking that… 我是在想…
[3:31:11] well, maybe it’s the mill that’s taken you away from me… 也许是那个工厂 把你从我身边带走…
[3:31:14] and from Bonnie. 还有宝尼
[3:31:16] I know what you’re thinking… 我知道你在想什么…
[3:31:17] Don’t try to bring Bonnie into this. 别打宝尼主意
[3:31:19] You’re the one taking her away from me. 是你从我身边带走她
[3:31:20] But she loves you. 但是她爱你
[3:31:22] You’ve done everything possible to make her love you… 你教她爱你…
[3:31:23] and not me. 不爱我
[3:31:24] Why, she’s so spoiled now that… 她现在被宠坏了…
[3:31:26] Mommy! Daddy! 妈妈 爸爸
[3:31:27] Watch me! 看我
[3:31:28] We’re watching, darling. 我们看着呢 亲爱的
[3:31:30] You’re mighty pretty, precious. 你真漂亮 小宝贝
[3:31:32] So are you. 你们也是
[3:31:34] I’m going to jump. Watch me, Daddy. 我要跳越栅栏了 看我的 爸爸
[3:31:37] I don’t think you ought to do much jumping yet, Bonnie. 我想你还不能跳 宝尼
[3:31:40] Remember, you’ve just learned to ride sidesaddle. 记住 你只学会了骑横座马鞍
[3:31:43] I will so jump! 我要跳
[3:31:44] I can jump better than ever ’cause I’ve grown… 我会 因为我长大了…
[3:31:47] and I’ve moved the bar higher. 而且我提高了栅栏
[3:31:49] Don’t let her do it, Rhett. 不要让她跳 瑞德
[3:31:51] No, Bonnie, you can’t… 不 宝尼 你不可以…
[3:31:53] Well, if you fall off, don’t cry and blame me. 如果你掉下来 不要怪我
[3:31:56] Rhett, stop her! 瑞德 阻止她
[3:31:59] Bonnie! 宝尼
[3:32:01] Bonnie! 宝尼
[3:32:04] Just like Pa. 就跟我爸爸一样
[3:32:09] Just like Pa. 就跟我爸爸一样
[3:32:11] Bonnie! 宝尼
[3:32:20] Bonnie! 宝尼
[3:32:22] Bonnie! 宝尼
[3:32:40] Lordsy, Miss Melly. I sure is glad you has come. 天呀 梅勒妮小姐 很高兴你来了
[3:32:46] This house won’t seemthe same without Bonnie. 这个家没有宝尼就不会再一样了
[3:32:49] How’s Miss Scarlett bearing up? 斯佳丽小姐好吗
[3:32:51] Miss Melly, this here done broke her heart… 梅勒妮小姐 她伤心极了…
[3:32:55] but I didn’t fetch you here on Miss Scarlett’s account. 但我不是因为她才请你来的
[3:32:57] What that child got to stand… 不管孩子怎么样必须忍受…
[3:32:59] the good Lord give her strength to stand. 上帝给她力量来承担
[3:33:03] It’s Mr.Rhett I’s worried about. 我是担心瑞德先生
[3:33:09] He done lost his mind these last couple of days. 这些日子来他失去理智了
[3:33:12] No, Mammy, no. 不 保姆 不
[3:33:13] I ain’t never see’d no man… 我从来没见过任何男人…
[3:33:15] black or white, set such store on any child. 白人还是黑人 那么爱孩子
[3:33:18] When Dr.Meade says her neck broke… 当米笛大夫说她脖子断了时…
[3:33:21] Mr.Rhett grab his gun and run out there and shoot that poor pony 他冲出去把那小马杀了
[3:33:25] and for a minute I think he going to shoot himself. 当时我还以为他要自杀呢
[3:33:29] Oh, poor Captain Butler. 可怜的巴特勒
[3:33:30] Yes, ma’am. Miss Scarlett, she call him a murderer… 而斯佳丽说他是凶手…
[3:33:33] for teachin’ that child to jump. 是他教那孩子跨栏
[3:33:35] She say, “You give me my baby what you kill.” 她说 “是你把我的宝尼害死了”
[3:33:38] And then he say Miss Scarlett ain’t never… 然后他说斯佳丽…
[3:33:40] cared nothin’ about Miss Bonnie. 根本不关心宝尼
[3:33:42] It like to turn my blood cold… 他们彼此说的话…
[3:33:44] the things they say to one another. 真叫我心寒
[3:33:47] Stop, Mammy, don’t tell me any more. 不要说了 保姆 不要再说了
[3:33:52] And then that night… 然后 那天晚上…
[3:33:55] Mr.Rhett, he locked hisself in the nursery with Miss Bonnie… 瑞德先生把他自己和宝尼 锁在育婴室里…
[3:34:00] and he wouldn’t even open the door… 当斯佳丽用力敲门时…
[3:34:01] when Miss Scarlett beat on it and hollered to him. 大声叫喊 他也不开门
[3:34:03] And that’s the way it’s been for two whole days. 这种情形持续了两天了
[3:34:06] Oh, Mammy. 保姆
[3:34:08] And then this evening, Miss Scarlett… 于是今晚…
[3:34:10] she shout through the door… 斯佳丽对他喊叫说…
[3:34:12] and she say the funeral set for tomorrow morning… 明早要举行葬礼…
[3:34:14] and he says “You try that and I kills you tomorrow. 他说 “如果你敢明天我就宰了你”
[3:34:17] Do you think I’s going to put my child away in the… 你想我会把我的孩子放在黑暗里…
[3:34:20] in the dark when she’s so scared of it? 她是那么怕黑暗
[3:34:23] Oh, Mammy, he has lost his mind. 他失去理智了
[3:34:26] Yes, ma’am, that’s the God’s truth… 真是的 保姆…
[3:34:27] He ain’t goin’ to let us bury that child. 他不让我们把那孩子埋了
[3:34:29] You gotta help us, Miss Melly. 你必须帮我们 梅勒妮小姐
[3:34:31] Oh, but I can’t intrude. 但我不能干预呀
[3:34:33] If you can’t help us, who can? 如果你不能帮忙 还有谁可以呢
[3:34:35] Mr.Rhett always set great store by your opinion. 瑞德先生一向遵从你的意见
[3:34:41] Please, Miss Melly. 来吧 梅勒妮小姐
[3:34:44] I’ll do what I can, Mammy. 我尽力好了 保姆
[3:34:52] Get away from that door, and leave us alone. 走开 不要管我们
[3:34:55] It’s Mrs.Wilkes, Captain Butler. 我是威尔克斯夫人 巴特勒先生
[3:34:57] Please let me in. 让我进去
[3:34:58] I’ve come to see Bonnie. 我是来看宝尼的
[3:35:22] Oh, Lord… 天哪
[3:35:23] please help Mr.Rhett in this hour of his grief. 在瑞德先生的悲痛中 请帮助他吧
[3:35:38] I want you to go and make a good deal of strong coffee… 我想请你多煮一些浓咖啡…
[3:35:42] and bring it up to Captain Butler. I’ll go and see Miss Scarlett. 然后拿给巴特勒先生 我去看看斯佳丽
[3:35:46] But… 但是…
[3:35:47] Captain Butler is quite willing for the funeral to take place… 巴特勒先生愿意在明天早上…
[3:35:51] tomorrow morning. 举行葬礼
[3:35:52] Hallelujah. I suspects the angels fights on your side… 哈利路亚 我想天使站在你这边…
[3:35:54] Miss Melly. Hallelujah. 梅勒妮小姐
[3:35:58] Miss Melly! Miss Melly! 梅勒妮小姐 梅勒妮小姐
[3:36:01] Miss Melly! 梅勒妮小姐
[3:36:01] Miss Melly! Miss Melly! 梅勒妮小姐 梅勒妮小姐
[3:36:05] Send for Dr.Meade, Mammy… 去叫米笛大夫来 保姆…
[3:36:08] and try… 然后…
[3:36:09] try to get me home. 想办法送我回家
[3:36:12] Miss Melly! Miss Melly! 梅勒妮小姐 梅勒妮小姐
[3:36:21] Where is my mother going away to? 我母亲要到哪儿去
[3:36:24] And why can’t I go along, please? 我为什么不能跟着去
[3:36:27] We can’t always go along, Beau, much as we may want to. 我们不能总是跟着 乖孩子 即使我们很想去
[3:36:33] You’re going back to bed now. 你现在该睡觉了
[3:36:35] Oh, Rhett, she can’t be dying, she can’t be! 瑞德 她不能死 她不能
[3:36:39] he hasn’t your strength. 她没有你的力量
[3:36:41] She’s never had any strength… 她所有的…
[3:36:42] She’s never had anything but heart. 只是一个深情的心
[3:36:45] You knew that, too. 你也知道
[3:36:46] Why do I have to go back to bed? It’s morning. 我为什么要回床上去呢 现在是早上呀
[3:36:50] It isn’t really morning yet. 还没有天亮呢
[3:36:58] You may come in now, Scarlett. 你可以进来了 斯佳丽
[3:37:00] Dr.Meade, please let me see her! 米笛大夫 请让我看她
[3:37:01] I’ve been waiting here two whole days and I’ve got to tell her… 我在这等了两天了 我必须告诉她…
[3:37:05] that I was wrong about something. 有些事情我错了
[3:37:07] She knows you were wrong. She wants to see Scarlett. 她知道你错了 她要见斯佳丽
[3:37:13] Miss Melly’s going to die in peace. 梅勒妮就要祥和的去世了
[3:37:15] I won’t have you easing your conscience telling her things… 我不准你因后悔来赎你的良心…
[3:37:18] that make no difference now. You understand? 别说些不重要的事情 明白吗
[3:37:36] It’s me, Melly. 是我 梅勒妮
[3:37:39] Promise me? 答应我
[3:37:41] Anything. 任何事都可以
[3:37:43] Look after my little son. 照顾我的小儿子
[3:37:46] I gave him to you once before. 我以前把他交给你过
[3:37:50] Remember? 记得吗
[3:37:52] The day he was born. 他出生那天
[3:37:54] Please, Melly, don’t talk this way. I know you’ll get well. 梅勒妮 请不要这样说 我知道你会好的
[3:37:58] Promise me… 答应我…
[3:37:59] college… 上大学…
[3:38:01] Yes, yes, and Europe, and a pony, whatever he wants.But… 是的 上欧洲的 还有小马 不管他要什么…
[3:38:06] Melly, do try… 梅勒妮 要尽量…
[3:38:08] Ashley… 艾西利…
[3:38:11] Ashley and you. 艾西利和你
[3:38:15] What about Ashley, Melly? 艾西利怎样 梅勒妮
[3:38:19] Look after him for me. 替我照顾他
[3:38:22] Just as you… 就像你…
[3:38:25] looked after me for him. 替他照顾我一样
[3:38:30] I will, Melly. 我会的 梅勒妮
[3:38:33] Look after him… 照顾他…
[3:38:35] but never let him know. 但永远不要告诉他
[3:38:48] Good night. 晚安
[3:38:51] Promise? 答应我
[3:38:54] What else, Melly? 还有什么 梅勒妮
[3:38:56] Captain Butler… 巴特勒先生…
[3:38:59] be kind to him. 要对他好
[3:39:02] Rhett? 瑞德
[3:39:04] He loves you so. 他很爱你
[3:39:09] Yes, Melly. 是的 梅勒妮
[3:39:13] Goodbye. 再见了
[3:39:15] Goodbye. 再见
[3:39:34] You ladies may come in now. 女士们 你们可以进来了
[3:39:41] Ashley. 艾西利
[3:39:43] I don’t know where the mate to this is. 我不知道放在什么地方
[3:39:47] She must have put it away. 她肯定把它放好了
[3:39:50] Oh, stop it. 住手
[3:39:52] Hold me. 抱着我
[3:39:53] I’m so frightened. 我好害怕
[3:39:56] I’m so frightened. 我好害怕
[3:40:03] Oh, Scarlett, what can I do? I can’t live without her, I can’t. 斯佳丽 我不知道做什么 没有她我活不下去
[3:40:08] Everything I ever had is… 我所有的一切…
[3:40:10] is going with her. 都随她而去了
[3:40:13] Oh, Ashley. 艾西利
[3:40:16] You really love her, don’t you? 你真的爱她 是吗
[3:40:19] She’s the only dream I ever had that… 她是我唯一的梦想…
[3:40:21] didn’t die in the face of reality. 没有被现实毁掉的
[3:40:24] Dreams! Always dreams with you, never common sense. 梦想 老是梦想 从来没正常过
[3:40:27] Oh, Scarlett! If you knew what I’ve gone through! 斯佳丽 要是你能体会我所经受的
[3:40:32] Ashley, you should have told me years ago that… 艾西利 你早该告诉我你是爱她的…
[3:40:34] you loved her and not me… 而不是我…
[3:40:36] and not left me dangling with your talk of honor. 而不要因为道德观念让我悬吊着
[3:40:39] But you had to wait till now, now when Melly’s dying… 你却要等到梅勒妮死后…
[3:40:43] to show me that I could never mean any more to you than… 才向我表示我不比…
[3:40:47] than this Watling woman does to Rhett. 贝尔对瑞德的关系
[3:40:51] And I’ve loved something that… 而我却爱着…
[3:40:54] that doesn’t really exist. 根本不存在的东西
[3:40:59] Somehow… 不知何故…
[3:41:01] I don’t care. 我都不在乎
[3:41:04] Somehow it doesn’t matter. 然而都没关系
[3:41:08] It doesn’t matter one bit. 一点也没关系
[3:41:14] Ashley, forgive me. 艾西利 原谅我
[3:41:16] Don’t cry. She mustn’t see you’ve been crying. 别哭 她不希望看到你哭
[3:41:20] Ashley! 艾西利
[3:41:24] Melly! 梅勒妮
[3:41:27] Melly! 梅勒妮
[3:41:33] Rhett, Rhett! 瑞德 瑞德
[3:41:39] Rhett, where are you? 瑞德 你在哪
[3:41:45] Rhett, wait for me! 瑞德 等等我
[3:41:51] Rhett, wait for me! 瑞德 等等我
[3:42:20] Rhett. 瑞德
[3:42:25] Come in. 进来
[3:42:33] Rhett… 瑞德…
[3:42:35] Melanie, she’s… 梅勒妮 她…
[3:42:40] Well, God rest her. 上帝让她安息了
[3:42:42] She was the only completely kind person I ever knew. 她是我见过的唯一真正的好人
[3:42:46] A great lady. 一位伟大的女性
[3:42:48] A very great lady. 一位非常伟大的女性
[3:42:52] So she’s dead. That makes it nice for you… 那么她死了 对你是很好的…
[3:42:54] doesn’t it? 是吧
[3:42:57] Oh, how can you say such a thing… 你怎么会那么说…
[3:42:58] You know how I loved her, really! 你知道我多么爱她 真的
[3:43:02] No, I don’t know that I do. 不 我不知道
[3:43:04] But at least it’s to your credit that… 但至少在临终时…
[3:43:05] you could appreciate her at the end. 你是感激她的
[3:43:07] Of course I appreciated her… 当然我也感激她…
[3:43:09] She thought of everybody except herself. 她只为别人着想
[3:43:12] Why her last words were about you. 最后她还提到你
[3:43:14] What did she say? 她怎么说的
[3:43:16] She said 她说
[3:43:18] Be kind to Captain Butler. He loves you so. 要对巴特勒先生好 他很爱你
[3:43:26] Did she say anything else? 她还说了些什么
[3:43:28] She said… 她说…
[3:43:30] she asked me to look after Ashley, too. 她要我照顾艾西利
[3:43:34] It’s convenient to have the first wife’s permission, isn’t it? 有他太太的准许 方便多了
[3:43:40] What do you mean? 你是什么意恩
[3:43:44] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[3:43:46] I’m leaving you, my dear. 我要离开你 亲爱的
[3:43:48] All you need now is a divorce… 你现在只需要离婚…
[3:43:49] and your dreams of Ashley can come true. 你的艾西利之梦就可成真了
[3:43:55] Oh, no! 不
[3:43:57] No, you’re wrong! Terribly wrong! 不 你错了 大错特错了
[3:43:59] I don’t want a divorce. Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight… 我不要离婚 瑞德 今晚当我知道…
[3:44:03] when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. 当我知道我爱你 我跑回来告诉你
[3:44:05] Oh, darling, darling… 亲爱的…
[3:44:07] Please don’t go on with this. 请你不要再说了
[3:44:09] Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage… 在我们分手时 留点尊严吧…
[3:44:10] Spare us this last. 剩下这最后的东西
[3:44:12] This last? 最后
[3:44:14] Oh, Rhett, do listen to me. 瑞德 听我说
[3:44:16] I must have loved you for years… 我一定爱你好几年了…
[3:44:18] only I was such a stupid fool I didn’t know it. 而我傻得一点也不知道
[3:44:20] Please believe me. You must care. 请相信我 你一定要相信我
[3:44:23] Melly said you did. 梅勒妮说你喜欢我
[3:44:24] I believe you. What about Ashley Wilkes? 我相信你 那艾西利·威尔克斯呢
[3:44:28] I never really loved Ashley. 我从来就没真正爱过他
[3:44:31] You certainly gave a good imitation of it, up till this morning. 你真会演戏 一直都是
[3:44:36] No, Scarlett. I tried everything. 不 斯佳丽 所有的我都试过了
[3:44:38] If you’d only met me half way… 如果你只是半路遇到我…
[3:44:40] even when I came back from London. 即使当我从伦敦回来时
[3:44:41] I was so glad to see you… 我当时好高兴看到你 我很高兴…
[3:44:43] I was, Rhett, but you were so nasty. 瑞德 但你太坏了
[3:44:45] And then, when you were sick and it was all my fault… 当你生病时 那都是我的错…
[3:44:48] I hoped against hope that you’d call for me, but you didn’t. 我祈祷你会叫我陪你 而你没有
[3:44:51] I wanted you.I wanted you desperately… 我当时太需要你了…
[3:44:54] but I didn’t think you wanted me. 但我想你并不需要我
[3:44:57] It seems we’ve been at cross purposes, doesn’t it… 似乎我们都走在岔路上…
[3:44:59] But it’s no use now. 但现在没有用了
[3:45:02] As long as there was Bonnie… 有宝尼在…
[3:45:04] there was a chance we might be happy. 我们可能会快乐
[3:45:06] I liked to think that Bonnie was you. 我会把她当作是你
[3:45:08] A little girl again… 一个小女孩…
[3:45:10] before the war, and poverty had done things to you. 在战争和穷困还没使你无情之前
[3:45:12] She was so like you, and I could pet her… 她很像你 而我宠坏了她…
[3:45:15] and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. 就像我要宠坏你一样
[3:45:19] But when she went, she took everything. 但当她死去时 她带走了一切
[3:45:21] Oh, Rhett! 瑞德
[3:45:23] Rhett, please don’t say that. 瑞德 不要说了
[3:45:25] I’m so sorry, I’m so sorry for everything. 我很抱歉 为所有一切抱歉
[3:45:30] My darling, you’re such a child. 亲爱的 你真是个小孩子
[3:45:32] You think that by saying, “I’m sorry, “… 你认为说声对不起…
[3:45:34] all the past can be corrected. 过去的一切就可挽回吗
[3:45:39] Here, take my handkerchief. 给 拿着手帕
[3:45:42] Never, at any crisis of your life… 在危难的时候…
[3:45:43] have I known you to have a handkerchief. 我从来就没看你使用过手帕哭泣
[3:45:51] Rhett, where are you going? 瑞德 你要去哪
[3:45:53] I’m going to Charleston. Back where I belong. 回到查尔斯顿故乡去 回到属于我的地方
[3:45:55] Please. Please take me with you. 求求你 带我一起去
[3:45:58] No. I’m through with everything here. 不要 这里我受够了
[3:46:01] I want peace. 我要平静
[3:46:03] I want to see if somewhere there isn’t something left… 我要为生活…
[3:46:05] of charm and grace. 找点情趣
[3:46:08] Do you know what I’m talking about? 你明白我说的吗
[3:46:10] No. I only know that I love you. 不 我只知道我爱你
[3:46:12] That’s your misfortune. 那是你的不幸
[3:46:14] Oh, Rhett. 瑞德
[3:46:21] Rhett! 瑞德
[3:46:28] Rhett! 瑞德
[3:46:29] If you go, where shall I go? What shall I do? 如果你走 我能去哪呢 我能做什么呢
[3:46:33] Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn. 说老实话 亲爱的 我才不管呢
[3:46:50] Oh, I can’t let him go! I can’t! 我不能让他走 不能
[3:46:53] There must be some way to bring him back. 一定有什么办法让他回来
[3:46:57] I can’t think about it now. I’ll go crazy if I do! 我现在不能想这个 如果我再想 我会发疯的
[3:47:03] I’ll think about it tomorrow. 我明天再想
[3:47:20] But I must think about it. 但我一定要想这件事
[3:47:22] I must think about it. 我一定要想这件事
[3:47:26] What is there to do? 还有什么要做的呢
[3:47:29] What is there that matters? 还有什么重要的事呢
[3:47:34] Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O’Hara… 你是说 卡蒂·斯佳丽·奥哈拉…
[3:47:36] that Tara doesn’t mean anything to you… 你不珍惜你的土地…
[3:47:38] Why, land’s the only thing that matters. 土地是世上唯一真实的东西
[3:47:40] It’s the only thing that lasts. 那是唯一留下的东西
[3:47:43] Something you love better than me… 塔拉庄园 是你爱它更甚过我…
[3:47:45] though you may not know it. Tara. 虽然你可能不知道
[3:47:47] It’s this from which you get your strength… 从这样东西 你获得力量…
[3:47:48] The red earth of Tara. 塔拉庄园的红土
[3:47:50] Why, land’s the only thing that matters… 土地是世上唯一真实的东西…
[3:47:52] It’s the only thing that lasts. 那是唯一留下的东西
[3:47:54] Something you love better than me… 塔拉庄园 是你爱它更甚过我…
[3:47:56] though you may not know it. Tara. 虽然你可能不知道
[3:47:58] This from which you get your strength. The red earth of Tara. 从这样东西 你获得力量 塔拉庄园的红土
[3:48:01] Why, land’s the only thing that matters. 土地是世上唯一真实的东西
[3:48:02] Something you love better than me. 是你爱它更甚过我
[3:48:04] The red earth of Tara. 塔拉庄园的红土
[3:48:05] -Tara! -Tara! -塔拉庄园 -塔拉庄园
[3:48:10] Tara! 塔拉庄园
[3:48:12] Home! 家
[3:48:15] I’ll go home! 我要回去
[3:48:17] And I’ll think of some way to get him back. 我会想办法找他回来的
[3:48:20] After all… 毕竟…
[3:48:22] tomorrow is another day. 明天又是另外一天
1939年 Tags:名著改编

Post navigation

Previous Post: Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels(两杆大烟枪)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Fantastic Mr. Fox(了不起的狐狸爸爸)[2009]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme