英文名称:Godzilla
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:00] | Ten… | 十 |
[02:01] | …nine, eight… | 九 八 |
[02:03] | …seven, six… | 七 六 |
[02:05] | …five, four… | 五 四 |
[02:07] | …three, two… | 三 二 |
[02:09] | …one. | 一 |
[03:54] | Dr. Serizawa? | 是芹泽博士吗 |
[03:56] | Jerry Boyd. I’m warning you, it’s a mess. | 我是杰瑞·博伊德 我来提醒你 |
[03:59] | It’s just a total mess. | 情况非常糟糕 |
[04:00] | Monarch sent me in this morning. | 今早我奉命来查看情况 |
[04:02] | Took a look around, but I told them we needed you. | 我告诉他们 我们需要你 |
[04:07] | They picked up a radiation pocket out here last month. | 上个月矿工们发现了放射性矿囊 |
[04:10] | They got excited, thinking they had a uranium deposit. | 他们很激动 以为找到了铀矿床 |
[04:12] | They started stacking up the heavy machinery and then… | 开始往这里调集大型机械 |
[04:15] | Well, the valley floor… | 可是 谷底… |
[04:17] | …collapsed into a cavern below. | 突然发生塌陷 |
[04:20] | Just dropped away. Just gone. | 掉进了地下洞穴 全都没了 都不见了 |
[04:26] | Best guess right now is about 40 miners went down with it. | 初步统计有四十名矿工被埋在下面 |
[04:37] | This way. | 要进去吗 |
[04:42] | When they first discovered this pocket, | 他们这儿刚发现放射性矿囊的时候 |
[04:44] | the radiation levels were only half as strong. | 辐射强度只有现在的一半 |
[04:47] | It’s almost as if contact with the outside air… | 好像是一接触到外面的空气 |
[04:50] | …started catalyzing something. | 就加速了某种反应的进程 |
[05:02] | Some kind of fossils, right? | 这是某种化石 对吗 |
[05:05] | I’ve been digging holes for 30 years, I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我挖矿三十多年了 从没见过这样的东西 |
[05:14] | Oh, my God. Is it possible? | 我的上帝 这怎么可能 |
[05:19] | Is it him? | 会是它吗 |
[05:21] | No. | 不 |
[05:22] | This is much older. | 这儿比它可老多了 |
[05:26] | Hey, guys. You gotta see this. | 我的天呐 伙计们 快来看看这个 |
[05:53] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[05:55] | Some kind of egg? | 某种蛋吗 |
[05:57] | A dormant spore? | 休眠中的孢子 |
[06:03] | The bones are fossilized… | 骨骼已经变成了化石 |
[06:06] | …but this formation seems to be perfectly preserved. | 这个却没有 这个构造被完整地保留下来 |
[06:11] | This one looks broken. | 这个看上去破了 |
[06:13] | It’s like something… | 好像有东西… |
[06:14] | …came out of it. | 出来过 |
[07:05] | I’ll get it. It’s probably for me. | 我来接 可能是找我的 |
[07:15] | No, Takashi. | 不 明石先生 |
[07:17] | No. Takashi, just listen to me for a second. | 不 明石先生 你先听我说 |
[07:20] | I’m asking for the meeting because if I have to shut the reactor down… | 我请求面谈 因为我必须关闭核反应堆 |
[07:24] | …you’re not gonna want to read about it in a memo. | 我不希望 你在事后才知道 |
[07:27] | I’ve been following these tremors since they started in the Philippines… | 我从菲律宾开始 就一直在跟踪研究这些震动 |
[07:31] | …and now they’re in our own backyard. | 现在都震到家门口了 |
[07:33] | No, no, no. Hayato says… | 不 隼人说… |
[07:35] | …I need to go through you about this. | 我需要先跟你沟通一下 |
[07:38] | Look, I’m just… | 听着 我在努力 |
[07:39] | …trying to follow the protocols set forth by the company. That’s all. It’s my job. | 遵守公司规章制度 没别的意思 这是我的工作 |
[07:44] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[07:46] | Oh, I know. He got up early. | 我知道 他早就醒了 |
[07:48] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么做 |
[07:51] | Get dressed. I’ll figure it out. | 穿好衣服 我来想办法 |
[07:53] | – Okay? – Okay | – 好吗 – 好吧 |
[07:58] | Later, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[07:59] | With all due respect, Takashi, and honor… | 明石先生 我很尊重你 |
[08:01] | …respect and honor, with all of that… | 敬佩你 发自内心地敬重你 |
[08:04] | …I’m an engineer. I don’t like unexplained frequency patterning… | 可作为工程师 我不能容忍在我负责的范围内 |
[08:07] | …near a plant where I’m responsible. I need a meeting. Make it happen. | 存在无法解释的波段结构 我需要当面谈请你理解 |
[08:17] | Bye. Mom! | 妈妈再见 |
[08:21] | He made you a sign. | 他给你做了个徽章 |
[08:22] | – What? – Your birthday sign. | – 什么 – 你的生日徽章 |
[08:26] | – He worked so hard. – Oh, God. | – 他花了很多心思 – 上帝啊 |
[08:30] | I’m gonna come home early. | 我今天早点儿回家 |
[08:31] | I’ll take the car and pick him up… | 先开车去接他 |
[08:33] | …and we can get a proper cake. Okay? | 然后去买生日蛋糕 怎么样 |
[08:36] | Listen, I need to know… | 听着 我要知道… |
[08:39] | …that it’s not the sensors. Okay? | 这不是传感器的问题 懂吗 |
[08:41] | I can’t be calling this meeting and look like the American maniac. | 我不能在会议上表现的像个美国疯子 |
[08:45] | So when we get there… | 所以到那后 |
[08:46] | …don’t even bother coming up. Just grab a team and go down to Level 5. | 先别着急上楼 带人去地下五层看看 |
[08:50] | You’re not a maniac. | 你不是疯子 |
[08:52] | I mean, you are, just not about this. | 我是说 你在这个问题上没疯 |
[08:56] | Must be something we’re not thinking of. | 我们肯定是忽视了什么 |
[08:58] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[09:02] | What? Is it…? | 什么 难道… |
[09:03] | – Yes, it is. Ha, ha. – Oh, I forgot all about it. | – 对 没错 – 我都忘了 |
[09:06] | – Happy birthday. – Thank you. | – 生日快乐 – 谢谢 |
[09:08] | I should have a birthday more often. Ha, ha. | 最好天天过生日 |
[09:24] | – What is this? – Seismic anomaly. | – 这是什么 – 地震波异常 |
[09:27] | This graph is minutes. | 时间单位是分钟 |
[09:29] | X is minutes, not days. This is now. | X轴是分钟不是天数 这是刚出来的 |
[09:32] | Wait, hold on. Seismic activity? | 等等 地震波异常 |
[09:35] | Seismic? You’re talking about earthquakes? | 你的意思是说 这是地震的前兆 |
[09:37] | No, earthquakes are random, jagged. | 不 地震波是杂乱的 锯齿状 |
[09:40] | This is consistent, increasing. | 这个是有规律的 在增强 |
[09:43] | This is a pattern. | 波形很明显 |
[09:50] | All right. Let’s make this quick. | 都好了 我们动作快点 |
[10:02] | Takashi. What the hell is going on? Have you seen this? | 明石 到底是怎么回事 这个你看了吗 |
[10:05] | Yeah. Maybe not such… | 看了 现在不是… |
[10:07] | …good time for a meeting. | 开会的时候 |
[10:10] | What’s the source? | 震源是什么 |
[10:13] | Where’s the epicenter? | 震中在哪里 |
[10:15] | We don’t know. But it keeps getting stronger. | 还不知道 但是一直在持续地增强 |
[10:18] | It’s gotta be centered somewhere. | 肯定能找到中心点 |
[10:21] | Hayato. | 隼人 |
[10:22] | No one else is reporting it. | 没有人汇报过 |
[10:24] | We are contacting every other plant in the Kanto region. | 我们正在跟中州 |
[10:27] | Tokai, Fujiyama. | 东海和富士山所有的核电站联络 |
[10:29] | They’re unaffected. | 他们没受影响 |
[10:30] | But my guess is these readings are just aftershocks from the Philippine earthquake. | 不过 我认为我们监测到的应该是 菲律宾地震的余震 |
[10:35] | Are we at full function? | 是在超负荷工作吗 |
[10:37] | Yes, we are. | 是的 没错 |
[10:38] | But perhaps we should be drawing down, to be safe. | 为了安全起见 应该下调能量值 |
[10:47] | Take us offline. | 必须马上关闭 |
[10:48] | – Now, Joe… – Do it! | – 不 乔 我们应该快点儿… – 彻底关闭 |
[10:49] | Now. Wind it down. | 马上动手 关闭反应堆 |
[10:55] | Sandra. | 桑德拉 |
[10:56] | Sandra, are you there? | 你在吗 |
[11:02] | We’re turning back. | 我们回去 |
[11:04] | Let’s go. | 都快点儿 |
[11:08] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[11:11] | Joe, are you there? | 乔 你在吗 |
[11:12] | Joe, there’s been a breach. We’re heading back to the containment seal. | 要发生泄漏了 我们要回到封闭舱去 |
[11:16] | Listen. You need to get out of there. | 桑德拉 听我说 你们马上离开那儿 |
[11:18] | If there’s been a reactor breach, you won’t last five minutes… | 快跑 如果核泄漏 即使穿着隔离服 |
[11:21] | …with or without the suits. | 你们也活不过五分钟 |
[11:22] | Do you hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[11:23] | I hear you. We’re coming! | 我听见了 我们来了 |
[11:32] | I’ll meet them there myself. | 我下去迎他们 |
[11:35] | Put the safety doors on manual override. | 把安全门调成手动控制 |
[11:36] | I cannot do that! | 我不能那么干 |
[11:37] | Keep the doors open. My wife is still in there! | 先别关门 我妻子还在里面 |
[11:46] | Come on… | 快 |
[11:47] | …let’s go! | 大家 快点儿 |
[11:59] | Tell me this door’s… | 明石 启动… |
[12:00] | …on manual. | 手动控制了吗 |
[12:01] | Yeah. But we are starting to breach! | 手动 是的 但是乔 已经开始泄漏了 |
[12:03] | I’m here. Soon as they’re through, I’ll seal it. | 我在这儿 他们到达后我来关闭 |
[12:06] | Sandra, can you… | 桑德拉 亲爱的 |
[12:07] | …hear me? I’m at the door. | 能听见吗 我在门这里 |
[12:09] | Sandra? | 桑德拉 |
[12:11] | Sandra, I’m waiting for you. | 桑德拉 我在等你 |
[12:13] | I’m at the checkpoint. | 我在安全门这里 |
[12:14] | But you have to run as fast as you can. | 你得快跑 亲爱的 越快越好 |
[12:17] | I am! | 我知道 |
[12:23] | Kenji. Kenji… | 铃木 |
[12:24] | …we need to go! | 我们得快走 |
[12:27] | Joe! | 乔 关闭安全门 |
[12:31] | Close the door! | 封闭通道 |
[12:32] | Seal the corridor or the whole city will be exposed. | 否则整座城都会被炸毁的 |
[12:39] | Sandra? | 桑德拉 |
[12:43] | – Joe? Joe, can you hear me? – Yes. | – 乔 能听见吗 – 是的 |
[12:45] | – Are you there? – Sandra, I’m here. Can you hear me? | – 你在吗 – 桑德拉 我在 你能听见吗 |
[12:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:51] | Joe, it’s too late. We’re not coming. | 乔 太晚了 我们回不去了 |
[12:54] | No, don’t say that! Don’t you say that! | 别这么说 不要这么说 |
[12:56] | Run as hard as you can, honey. | 你们快跑 我等你们 |
[12:59] | Joe, you have to close the door. | 乔 你必须关上安全门 |
[13:02] | You have to live for our son. | 你要为我们的儿子活下去 |
[13:08] | – Joe, seal the door! Now! – Oh, my God. | – 乔 封死门 快 – 上帝 |
[13:11] | Five seconds! Four seconds! | 五秒 四秒 |
[13:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:01] | Take care of Ford. | 照顾好福特 |
[14:05] | Be a good father. | 做个好爸爸 |
[14:07] | I Will. | 我会的 |
[14:08] | We didn’t make it. | 告诉他 我爱他 |
[14:33] | Let’s go out! | 紧急情况 大家快出去 |
[14:37] | Hurry! Come on! Ford! | 快点 福特 快跑 |
[15:13] | On your feet! | 起立 |
[15:21] | You got family waiting for you? | 有家人在等你吗 |
[15:23] | I hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[15:25] | How long you been away? | 你离家多久了 |
[15:26] | Fourteen months. | 十四个月 |
[15:28] | Take it slow. | 慢慢来吧 |
[15:29] | It’s the one thing they don’t train you for. | 就当是一个新的挑战 |
[15:32] | All right! Let’s go! | 好了 我们走 |
[15:35] | – I can’t tell you. – Can I see it? | – 就不告诉你 – 我能看看吗 |
[15:38] | Don’t let him see. | 别让他看 |
[15:39] | Whoa. Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[15:42] | – It’s a welcome home cake. – Look at that. | – 欢迎你回家 – 天呐 快看 |
[15:44] | That’s you. | 那个是你 |
[15:46] | – And that’s me. – What’s it say? | – 另外那个是我 – 写的是什么 |
[15:49] | “Welcome home, Daddy.” | 欢迎爸爸回家 |
[15:50] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回家 |
[15:51] | – Daddy’s home. – Cake every night. | – 爸爸回家 – 每晚都有蛋糕 |
[15:53] | – Yeah, that’s not happening. – Daddy’s home equals… | – 是啊 看把你美的 – 爸爸回家… |
[15:56] | …cake every night. | 等于每晚都有蛋糕 |
[15:57] | How did you manage to get chocolate on your eyeball? | 你怎么把巧克力吃到眼睛上了 |
[16:01] | Daddy did it. | 是爸爸弄的 |
[16:02] | I can’t sleep with you… | 你再闹我可就… |
[16:04] | …making all this noise. | 不跟你一块睡了 |
[16:07] | Come on, let’s get you into bed. | 来 盖好被子 |
[16:10] | Okay, big man. | 睡吧 大个子 |
[16:13] | Time to hit the rack. | 要服从命令 |
[16:17] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[16:19] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[16:21] | Are you still gonna be here tomorrow? | 你明天还会在这儿吗 |
[16:24] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[16:26] | Come on, let’s get some sleep. | 好了 快睡觉吧 |
[16:31] | Turns around, nose-to-nose, he says, “At ease, lieutenant.” | 转过来 就这么脸对脸 别紧张 |
[16:46] | God, I missed your laugh. | 我天天在想你 |
[16:50] | I missed you. | 我也想你 |
[17:10] | I should get that. No, it could be work. | 我得接一下 别是医院的 |
[17:12] | – I need to get that. – You don’t need to. Come on. | – 我接一下 – 你不必的 快点 |
[17:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:20] | Yeah, this is Mrs. Brody. | 对 没错 我是布罗迪太太 |
[17:22] | Tell him you’re busy tending to your husband’s needs. | 告诉他 你正忙着满足丈夫的需要呢 |
[17:27] | Yeah, he’s my husband. | 对 他是我丈夫 |
[17:29] | Tell them we’re not gonna buy it. | 告诉他 我们什么都不想买 |
[17:32] | Yes, sir. Could you just hold on one moment? | 好的 先生 你能等一下吗 |
[17:35] | It’s the consulate. | 领事馆打来的 |
[17:38] | Joe’s been arrested in Japan. | 乔在日本被逮捕了 |
[17:43] | Elle, I can’t find my pants. | 艾丽 我的裤子在哪儿 |
[17:46] | They’re in the other drawer. | 在那个抽屉里 |
[17:49] | So why was he trespassing in the quarantine zone? | 他为什么会擅闯隔离区 |
[17:52] | Ugh. Why do you think? | 还能为什么 |
[17:54] | The lone crusader for the truth. | 寻找真相的孤胆英雄 |
[17:58] | All his crackpot cuckoo theories. | 没法理解他那些疯狂的理论 |
[18:02] | Your father is a good man. He just needs your help right now. | 你父亲是个好人 他现在需要你的帮助 |
[18:05] | Ford, he’s lost everything. | 福特 他已经什么都没有了 |
[18:08] | Yeah, so did I. But you know what? I got over it. | 对 我也一样 但我至少挺过来了 |
[18:11] | Right. I can see that. | 是啊 看得出来 |
[18:17] | I’m sorry. It’s just… | 对不起 只是… |
[18:20] | Every time I let him in close, he always tries to drag me back. | 每次我跟他亲近 他就想把我拉回到过去 |
[18:23] | And I can’t. I can’t put our family through that. | 我做不到 我不能让我的家人再受伤害 |
[18:29] | Well, he is your family. | 可他也是你的家人 |
[18:33] | Hey. Come here. | 过来 |
[18:40] | You know you’re only gonna be gone for a few days, right? | 你只不过就离开几天而已 对吗 |
[18:44] | And then you are gonna come back to me. | 然后就会回到我身边 |
[18:48] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 |
[18:54] | It’s not the end of the world. | 又不是世界末日 |
[20:05] | I don’t get many visitors. | 我这不常有人来 |
[20:08] | Clearly. | 看出来了 |
[20:10] | This is you here. | 你就睡这儿 |
[20:14] | Even, uh, Ph.D.’s… | 即使是博士 |
[20:16] | …don’t get much teaching English as a second language. | 做英语外教也赚不了多少钱 |
[20:20] | Here we go. | 收拾好了 |
[20:22] | And a towel. | 这毛巾是干净的 |
[20:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:26] | So… | 那么… |
[20:28] | …how’s the bomb business? | 炸弹生意怎么样 |
[20:30] | It must be a growth area these days. | 这年头儿这生意肯定红火 |
[20:32] | It’s called “explosive ordnance disposal.” | 我的工作叫做爆炸物处理 |
[20:36] | My job isn’t dropping bombs. | 我们不是投掷炸弹 |
[20:38] | It’s stopping them. | 而是阻止 |
[20:42] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[20:44] | …how’s Elle doing? | 艾丽还好吧 |
[20:46] | And Sam. Oh, my God. He must be… | 还有萨姆 我的天呐 |
[20:48] | …what? Three? Three and a half? | 他现在多大了 三岁还是三岁半 |
[20:50] | He’s almost 5. | 快五岁了 |
[20:52] | I thought you were over this. “Echolocation”? | 还以为你已经想通了 回波定位法 |
[20:56] | “Parasitic communication…” | 种群间的沟通 |
[20:58] | Please don’t, if you don’t mind. I have everything the way I like it. | 不好意思 别动这些 弄乱了我就找不到了 |
[21:01] | I’m just… I’m studying bioacoustics. | 我正在学习生物声学 |
[21:05] | What were you doing, going back there? | 你回到那地方去干什么 |
[21:07] | – This trespassing stuff, that was bull. – You broke the law. | – 所谓非法入侵根本就是胡说八道 – 你犯了法 |
[21:10] | I was trying to get back to our old house. | 我只是想回我们以前住的房子 |
[21:12] | – In a quarantine zone. – Precisely. | – 可房子在隔离区 – 对 没错 |
[21:14] | The new readings are exactly like they were on that day… | 新的数据跟那天一模一样 |
[21:17] | …and I can prove it to you. | 我可以证明给你看 |
[21:18] | With a little luck, if I can get back… | 如果够走运 |
[21:20] | …to the house… | 让我回到那房子 |
[21:22] | …I can show you and the world this was not from a natural disaster. This was… | 我可以给全世界证明这不是自然灾害 不是地震波异常 |
[21:26] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[21:50] | Your mom’s out there, Ford. | 你妈妈留在了那里 福特 |
[21:55] | To me… | 对我来说… |
[21:57] | …she’ll always be there. | 她一直在那里 |
[22:03] | They evacuated us so quickly. | 当初撤离的太仓促 |
[22:08] | I don’t even have a picture of her. | 甚至连她的照片都没留下 |
[22:12] | This has to stop. | 你不能再这样了 |
[22:17] | You know I did everything I could. | 你知道我已经尽力了 |
[22:20] | You know that, right? | 你知道 对吗 |
[22:26] | Let me take you home. | 跟我回家吧 |
[22:29] | Come home with me. | 我们一起回家 |
[22:31] | I got a little boy who’s desperate to see his grandpa. | 家里有个男孩在盼着他的爷爷 |
[22:37] | We can leave tomorrow. | 我们明天就动身 |
[23:14] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:20] | I’m heading back out there, Ford. | 我得再去那儿一次 福特 |
[23:22] | – No. I don’t think so. – One hour, in and out. | – 不行 我不同意你去 – 一个小时就能回来 |
[23:24] | I have to go! | 我必须去 |
[23:26] | I came back here and wasted six years… | 我回到这里 花了六年的时间 |
[23:28] | …staring through that barbed wire, thinking it was… | 望着那片铁丝网 |
[23:31] | …a military mistake or some horrible design flaw | 那可能是场军事事故或者是因为设计上 |
[23:33] | they were covering up. | 有大失误所以他们要掩盖真相 |
[23:38] | One day… | 有一天 |
[23:39] | …I met a guy who runs a cargo boat offshore. | 我遇见个在近海跑船运的人 |
[23:43] | Every day he goes right past the reactor site. | 他每天都会经过反应堆那里 |
[23:46] | So he places a couple frequency monitors on buoys for me. | 我让他替我在浮标上放置了频率监测器 |
[23:51] | Two weeks ago… | 两周前 |
[23:52] | I check this thing like every other day just for the kick. | 每隔一天我都会检查 反正闲着也是闲着 |
[23:55] | Two weeks ago, I’m tuning in… | 两周前 调节频率时 |
[23:59] | …and, oh, my God… | 我的天呐 |
[24:02] | …there it is. | 收到了 |
[24:04] | Whatever “it” is that’s in there. | 不管到底是什么 它就在那儿 |
[24:08] | Whatever it is they’re guarding so carefully… | 就是他们小心翼翼把守着的东西 |
[24:12] | …started talking again. | 这东西又说话了 |
[24:15] | And I mean talking. | 我听见它在说话 |
[24:20] | I have to go back… | 我必须回到 |
[24:21] | …to our house. | 我们的房子 |
[24:22] | I need my old disks, if they’re still there. | 去找回我的磁盘 如果还在的话 |
[24:26] | I need the data to be able to prove a baseline here… | 里面的数据 跟这次的数据对比就能证明 |
[24:30] | …that this isn’t a fantasy, that I’m not what you think I am. | 我的观点不是凭空妄想 我不是你想的那样 |
[24:35] | I’m gonna find the truth… | 我会找到真相 |
[24:37] | …and end this. | 了断这一切 |
[24:38] | Whatever it takes. | 无论代价是什么 |
[24:41] | Why can’t you just let it rest? | 为什么你就不肯罢手 |
[24:46] | Because I sent her down there, son. | 是我让你妈妈下去的 |
[24:50] | This wasn’t just a reactor meltdown. | 事故的原因没那么简单 |
[24:52] | I don’t wanna hear this. | 我不想再听了 |
[24:54] | I know. I know you don’t. | 我知道 知道你不想听 |
[24:57] | But you can’t keep running away. | 但你不能永远回避问题 |
[25:00] | And, son, you can’t bury this in the past. | 不能把这一切跟过去一起埋葬 |
[25:57] | What spooked them? | 它们在怕什么 |
[25:59] | Dad, come on. Let’s go. It’s only another two blocks. | 爸爸 快点走吧 还有两个街区 |
[26:08] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[26:10] | Are we going home, or what? | 我们还去不去了 |
[26:14] | Whoa! Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[26:16] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[26:18] | It’s clean. | 很干净 |
[26:21] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[26:24] | The radiation in this place should be lethal, but there’s nothing. | 这儿的辐射指数本该是致命的 但却什么都没有 |
[27:09] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[28:22] | Are they rebuilding the plant? | 他们是要重建核电站 |
[28:25] | I don’t know. I haven’t seen… | 不知道 我没看见 |
[29:33] | Ten seconds. Ten seconds. | 十秒 |
[30:01] | Seven-point-two seconds and getting stronger. | 七点二秒 越来越强烈 |
[30:04] | We’re trending exponentially. | 以指数趋势增涨 |
[30:06] | That’s our new curve. | 这是新高 |
[30:07] | Jesus, it’s worse than we thought. | 上帝 比想象的还糟 |
[30:11] | Excuse me, Dr. Serizawa? | 抱歉 芹泽博士 |
[30:14] | Two men were just arrested in the Q-zone. | 刚刚抓到两名入侵者 |
[30:16] | We’ve got bigger problems here. Have Dr. Graham take a look. | 我们这儿有更重要的事情 让格雷厄姆博士处理吧 |
[30:19] | She did, sir. She sent me. | 她在处理 她让我通知你们 |
[30:22] | One of them says he used to work here, doctor. | 有个人说他以前在这里工作过 |
[30:26] | You are not fooling anybody… | 你不要再撒谎了 |
[30:28] | …when you say that what happened 15 years ago… | 十五年前 你跟大家说这是自然灾害 |
[30:31] | Found these disks in his bag. | 在他包里发现了这些磁盘和资料 |
[30:32] | …was a natural disaster. | 那不是地震 |
[30:34] | Not sure what to make of them. | 不知道该怎么处理 |
[30:36] | Not an earthquake, it wasn’t a typhoon. Okay? So stop… | 也不是台风 不是吗 |
[30:40] | Look, I’m tired of talking to you about this. | 别费劲了 我懒得再跟你浪费口舌 |
[30:42] | I want my son. | 我要见我儿子 |
[30:43] | I wanna see my son. I wanna know that he’s all right. | 我要见我儿子 确保他没事 |
[30:47] | This guy, this guy knows. | 这家伙知道 |
[30:50] | He knows where he is. | 我儿子在哪儿 |
[30:53] | I want my son. | 我要见我儿子 |
[30:56] | And I want my bag and disks. | 把我的包和磁盘还给我 |
[30:58] | And I wanna talk to somebody in charge, not you. No, not you. | 我要跟这里的负责人说话 不是你 不 不跟你说 |
[31:01] | I’m done talking to you. | 不想跟你废话 |
[31:04] | All right? You’re looking at me right now, | 行了吗 我知道你们正在看着我 |
[31:06] | like I’m in a fish tank, right? | 就像我在水族箱里一样 对吗 |
[31:08] | Fine. Because I know what happened here. | 无所谓 因为我知道这里发生过什么 |
[31:10] | And you keep telling everybody that this place… | 你们一直对外声称 |
[31:13] | …is a death zone, but it’s not. | 这里是死亡地带 但事实不是这样 |
[31:15] | You’re lying. | 你们撒谎 |
[31:17] | Because what’s really happening… | 因为事情的真相是 |
[31:19] | …is that you’re hiding something out there. | 你们在这里藏匿了什么东西 |
[31:22] | I’m right, aren’t I? | 我说对了 不是吗 |
[31:26] | My wife died here! | 我妻子就死在这儿 |
[31:31] | Something killed my wife. | 她是被杀死在这儿的 |
[31:35] | And I have… | 我有权… |
[31:36] | …a right to know! | 知道 |
[31:39] | I deserve answers! | 我有权知道真相 |
[31:48] | All these items… | 这些磁盘和资料… |
[31:50] | …they were found on him. | 我检查过了 |
[31:51] | – And the date. Look, 15 years ago. – I thought all of the data… | – 日期是十五年前的 – 我以为那天… |
[31:54] | …from that day was lost. | 所有的数据都已经被毁了 |
[31:56] | I guess not. | 看来不是 |
[32:00] | You see? | 看啊 |
[32:02] | You see? There it is again. | 又出现了 |
[32:06] | That is not a transformer malfunction. | 这可不是变压器发生故障 |
[32:09] | That is an electromagnetic pulse. | 这绝对是一种电磁脉冲 |
[32:12] | It affects everything electrical… | 好几英里之内一切电器… |
[32:14] | …for miles and miles… | 都会受到影响 |
[32:15] | …and it is happening again. | 现在又发生了 |
[32:17] | This is what caused everything in the first place. | 这也是最初发生事故的原因 |
[32:20] | Don’t you see that? | 你们还不明白吗 |
[32:23] | And it is gonna send us back to the Stone Age. | 这会把我们直接送回石器时代 |
[32:26] | You have no idea what’s coming. | 我们就要大难临头了 |
[32:35] | Pulses are seconds apart. | 脉冲几秒钟一次 |
[32:36] | They’re getting stronger. It’s affecting the power grid. | 越来越强 会影响到电网 |
[32:39] | Any radiation leakage? | 有辐射泄漏迹象吗 |
[32:40] | Gamma levels are still zero. | 伽玛读数仍然为零 |
[32:42] | It sucked all three reactors dry. | 把三个反应堆都吸干了 |
[32:55] | It’s done feeding. | 它结束进食了 |
[32:57] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[32:59] | – It’s the same pattern. – Fifteen years ago… | – 上帝 同样的波形 – 十五年前… |
[33:01] | – …it’s what caused the meltdown. – An electromagnetic… | – 它就是罪魁祸首 – 电磁脉冲… |
[33:04] | …pulse. That’s what it’s building to. Converting all that radiation… | 是个手段 它在吸收能量 吸光所有辐射 |
[33:07] | …until it hatches. | 直到破茧而出 |
[33:08] | We have to shut down. | 不能再继续了 |
[33:11] | Secure the grid. | 撤出第一区 |
[33:12] | Wildfire protocols. | 启动紧急预案 |
[33:15] | All personnel, clear the first perimeter immediately! | 所有人员 立即撤出第一区 马上 |
[33:30] | What’s going on? Hey, where you going? | 怎么了你去哪儿 |
[33:53] | Grid’s secure. | 已经就绪 |
[34:03] | Kill it. | 动手吧 |
[34:36] | All readings are flatlined. | 波形成直线了 |
[34:41] | Get a visual. | 派人看看 |
[35:16] | Jesus. Check the grid. Hit us with an EMP. We’re losing power! | 天呐 电网被电磁脉冲攻击 电全断了 |
[35:37] | – Get the backup generators online. – Working on it. | – 启动备用发电机 – 已经启动 |
[35:40] | That pulse fried every circuit. | 但是脉冲线路瘫痪 |
[35:41] | – Check the cage. – Trying the backup generators. | – 检查线路 – 再试备用发电机 |
[35:44] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[35:57] | Everybody out! | 大家快出去 |
[35:59] | Now! | 快 |
[36:31] | Hey! Let me out! Hey! | 放我出去 |
[37:07] | No! No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[37:08] | Stop! | 停下 |
[37:16] | Ford! | 福特 |
[37:35] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[38:33] | It was unlike anything I’ve ever experienced before. | 这是以前从没经历过的 |
[38:37] | Yeah, it’s, uh, Ford Brody. | 对 是福特·布罗迪 |
[38:39] | Japan to San Francisco. | 从日本飞往旧金山 |
[38:41] | Okay, could I at least… if you could let me leave you my cell… | 好 我能不能 给您留下我的手机号码… |
[38:45] | Hello? | 你好 |
[38:48] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[38:57] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:59] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:02] | It’s okay. Daddy’s gonna be okay. | 爸爸不会有事的 |
[39:07] | Daddy’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[39:13] | This area is now under Naval military jurisdiction. | 这个区域现在由军队接管 |
[39:16] | All personnel must report… | 如有疑问… |
[39:18] | …to the duty officer for debriefing. | 请与当值军官联系 |
[39:28] | Dr. Serizawa! | 芹泽博士 |
[39:32] | Dr. Serizawa! | 芹泽博士 |
[39:34] | Dr. Serizawa. | 芹泽博士 |
[39:36] | Captain Russell Hampton. | 我是罗素·汉普顿 |
[39:38] | Glad to find you. I’ve been briefed… | 很高兴能找到你 |
[39:40] | …on your work with Operation Monarch. | 我对您正在参与的帝王计划有所了解 |
[39:42] | Now, I’m told your organization has situational awareness… | 我被告知您的机构对不明生物的研究 |
[39:45] | …of our unidentified creature? | 已经有了突破性的进展 |
[39:47] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[39:49] | We are now taking over operational authority… | 我是来通知你 帝王计划… |
[39:52] | …from Monarch. So I’m gonna need you… | 现在已经被我们军方接管了 |
[39:54] | …to come with me. | 所以请您跟我走一趟 |
[39:55] | Is there any other personnel you need? | 你需要什么人协助你吗 |
[40:02] | They’ll take care of you. | 没事的爸爸 |
[40:04] | I’ll be right next to you. | 我会一直陪着你 |
[40:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:09] | Them. | 那两个 |
[40:30] | Let’s get his vitals. | 好了 检查他的生命体征 |
[40:32] | – Dad. Dad. – Radial pulse is weak. I’m counting 125. | – 爸爸 – 脉搏很微弱 心率每分钟125 |
[40:36] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:43] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[40:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:52] | Go home to your family. | 回到家人身边 |
[40:54] | You keep them safe. | 保证他们的安全 |
[40:58] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好的 |
[41:02] | Whatever it takes. | 无论发生什么 |
[41:05] | Whatever it ta… | 保护他们 |
[41:08] | Hey, stay with me. | 爸爸别睡 |
[41:10] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[41:11] | – Dad? – Radial pulse is weaker. Barely feel it. | – 爸爸 – 脉搏在变弱 快感觉不到了 |
[41:13] | We’re losing him. | 他要不行了 |
[41:14] | – Joe, can you hear me? – He’s going into A-fib. | – 乔 能听见吗 – 开始房颤了 |
[41:17] | Give me another epi, one milligram, and 40 units of vasopressin. | 再来一千毫克肾上腺素 四十个单位的加压素 |
[41:20] | Stay with us. Come on, Joe. Hang in there, buddy. | 千万别睡 坚持住 乔 加油伙计 |
[41:30] | This is our needle in a haystack, people. | 这简直就是在大海捞针 |
[41:33] | MUTO. | 穆托 |
[41:34] | Massive unidentified terrestrial organism. | 未明种类的巨型陆生生物 |
[41:37] | It is, however, no longer terrestrial. It is airborne. | 但是现在不再是陆生了 它会飞了 |
[41:41] | The world still thinks this was an earthquake… | 现在全世界都以为这是一场地震 |
[41:43] | …and it would be preferable that that remain so. | 那我们最好的办法就是保持现状 |
[41:47] | Before we lost sight, it was headed east across the Pacific… | 消失之前 它穿过太平洋往东面去了 |
[41:50] | …and had emitted enough EMP disruption… | 并发射出破坏力很强的电磁脉冲波 |
[41:52] | …to create havoc with our radar and satellite feeds… | 我们的雷达和卫星传送系统 |
[41:55] | …and reduce us, for the moment, to a strictly visual pursuit. | 都受到了严重的干扰 暂时只有视频可以追踪到 |
[41:59] | I emphasize “for the moment”… | 我特别强调暂时 |
[42:01] | …because we will get on our game… | 是因为我们很快会恢复 |
[42:04] | …and we will find this thing. | 一定会找到这东西 |
[42:07] | It is imperative that we do so. | 这也是我们的职责所在 |
[42:11] | Captain, I want any… | 请把所有的搜寻方案 |
[42:12] | – …and all search options on this table ASAP. – Yes, sir. | – 尽快报上来 – 是 长官 |
[42:20] | Dr. Serizawa. | 芹泽博士 |
[42:22] | Admiral William Stenz. | 我是威廉·姆斯坦兹海军上将 |
[42:25] | – Nice to meet you. – Glad to have you on board. | – 很高兴认识您 – 欢迎加入我们 |
[42:28] | Sensei. | 老师 |
[42:32] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[42:34] | – Authorities issued a statement… – Brody’s dead. | – 尽管死亡人数仍在增加… – 他死了 |
[42:37] | …claiming the nuclear contamination… | 当局发布了一份声明称… |
[42:38] | …is at no risk of spreading, even as the death toll rises. | 核污染并没有扩散 |
[43:04] | Lieutenant Brody? | 布罗迪中尉 |
[43:08] | Dr. Serizawa. | 芹泽博士 |
[43:14] | My condolences. | 请您节哀 |
[43:16] | We are deeply sorry for your loss, lieutenant. | 您父亲的事我们很遗憾 |
[43:19] | But I’m afraid we need your help. | 但我们需要您的帮助 |
[43:24] | This is the USS Nautilus. | 这是美国海军鹦鹉螺号 |
[43:27] | In 1954… | 1954年 |
[43:28] | …the first time a nuclear submarine ever reached the lower depths… | 一艘核潜艇首次抵达前所未有的深度 |
[43:33] | – …it awakened something. – The Americans… | 惊醒了某种生物 |
[43:35] | …first thought that it was the Russians. | 美国人最先以为是俄国人干的 |
[43:38] | The Russians thought that it was them. | 俄国人却以为是美国人 |
[43:40] | All those nuclear bomb tests in the ’50s…? | 那些五十年代进行的核弹试验 |
[43:46] | Not tests. | 不是试验 |
[43:48] | They were trying to kill it. | 他们是想杀了这东西 |
[43:52] | Him. | 就是它 |
[43:54] | – An ancient alpha predator. – Millions of years… | – 一个远古的掠食者之王 – 比人类… |
[43:58] | …older than mankind. | 还早几百万年 |
[43:59] | From an age when the Earth… | 当时地球上的放射性 |
[44:00] | …was 10 times more radioactive than today. | 比现在强烈十倍 |
[44:04] | This animal and others like it… | 这只生物和它的同伴们 |
[44:06] | …consumed this radiation as a food source. | 将放射物当成食品来使用 |
[44:09] | As the levels on the surface naturally subsided… | 随着地表的放射程度减弱 |
[44:12] | …these creatures adapted to live deeper in the oceans. | 逐渐适应了生活在海洋深处 |
[44:15] | Further underground. | 地下更深处 |
[44:17] | Absorbing radiation from the planet’s core. | 从星球的核心处获取放射物质 |
[44:20] | The organization we work for, Monarch, was established… | 我们为之工作的机构 帝王 |
[44:23] | …in the wake of this discovery. | 就是因为这个发现而建立的 |
[44:25] | A multinational coalition… | 一个秘密成立的 |
[44:27] | …formed in secrecy… | 多国联合机构 |
[44:29] | …to search for him. | 去搜寻它 |
[44:31] | Study him. | 研究它 |
[44:33] | Learn everything we could. | 竭尽所能了解它 |
[44:35] | We call him… | 我们管它叫 |
[44:38] | …Gojira. | 哥斯拉 |
[44:40] | The top of… | 原始生态系统的 |
[44:41] | …a primordial ecosystem. | 最高统治者 |
[44:44] | A god, for all intents and purposes. | 它是神 无论从什么角度看 |
[44:48] | – A monster. – Fifteen years ago… | – 一只兽 – 十五年前… |
[44:50] | …we found a fossil of another giant animal in the Philippines. | 我们在菲律宾 发现了另一头巨型动物的化石 |
[44:54] | Like Gojira. But this creature… | 很像哥斯拉 但它… |
[44:57] | …died long ago. | 很久以前就死了 |
[44:59] | Killed by these. | 被它们杀死的 |
[45:01] | Parasitic spores. | 这是寄生孢子 |
[45:03] | One dormant. But the other hatched. Catalyzed when a mining company… | 一个母体 其余是孵化的 一家矿产公司无意中… |
[45:07] | …unknowingly drilled into its tomb. | 挖到它们的巢穴 |
[45:09] | The hatchling burrowed straight for the nearest source of radiation… | 孵化洞穴直指距离最近的放射源所在 |
[45:12] | …your father’s power plant in Janjira… | 你父亲所在的雀路罗核电站 |
[45:15] | …and cocooned there for 15 years, absorbing its radioactive fuel… | 并在其中孵化了十五年 利用那里的放射性燃料 |
[45:18] | – …to gestate, to grow. – Until it hatched… | – 孕育 成长 – 直到今天 |
[45:21] | …like a butterfly into the creature you saw today. | 像蝴蝶一样孵化成你看到的东西 |
[45:24] | Wait. You knew about this? | 等等 你早就知道这些 |
[45:26] | This thing? The whole time? Why didn’t you… | 这个东西 一直都知道 为什么有机会的时候… |
[45:29] | – …kill it when you had the chance? – It was absorbing… | – 没杀了它 – 它一直从反应堆里 |
[45:31] | …radiation from the reactors. | 吸收放射性物质 |
[45:34] | We worried killing it… | 我们担心杀掉它… |
[45:35] | …might release that radiation and endanger millions. | 会释放出辐射 造成严重的后果 |
[45:38] | That’s why our mission was to contain it. | 所以 我们的任务是控制它 |
[45:41] | To study its biology, to understand it. | 研究它的生物性 了解它 |
[45:44] | We knew the creature was having an electrical effect… | 我们知道这只生物 对它一定范围内的一切 |
[45:46] | …on everything within a close proximity. | 都具有电场效应 |
[45:49] | What we didn’t know… | 但不知道的是 |
[45:50] | …was that it could harness this same power… | 它在电磁脉冲袭击方面 |
[45:52] | …in an EMP attack. | 具有同样的能力 |
[45:55] | But your father did. | 但你父亲知道 |
[45:58] | He predicted it. | 他预测到了 |
[45:59] | What else did he say? | 他还说过什么话 |
[46:01] | Please try to remember, Mr. Brody. | 请好好想想 布罗迪先生 |
[46:04] | Anything that would help us. Anything at all. | 任何话可能都有用 仔细想一想 |
[46:07] | I didn’t listen. | 我没太在意 |
[46:10] | I just thought he was crazy. | 我觉得他是疯了 |
[46:12] | He was obsessed with all this… | 他沉迷于这些东西 |
[46:18] | Said something about an animal call. | 什么关于动物的交流 |
[46:23] | Something talking. | 什么东西在说话 |
[46:25] | Talking? | 说话 |
[46:27] | He said he was studying something. | 他说他在研究着什么 |
[46:29] | Echolocation. | 回波定位法 |
[46:31] | If the MUTO was talking that day… | 如果那天穆托说过话 |
[46:34] | …your father must have discovered something talking back. | 你父亲肯定发现了什么东西在做回应 |
[46:39] | – Check again. – Yup. | – 再查查 – 好的 |
[46:41] | Search for a response call. | 看是什么在回应 |
[46:42] | This parasite. | 那东西 |
[46:44] | It’s still out there. Where’s it headed? | 现在还在那儿蛰伏着 接下来呢 |
[46:48] | The MUTO is young… | 穆托很年轻 |
[46:50] | …growing. | 在生长 |
[46:52] | It will be looking for food. | 接下来它会寻找食物 |
[46:54] | Sources of radiation. | 寻找放射源 |
[46:56] | We’re monitoring all known sites… | 我们在监测所有已知地点 |
[46:59] | …but if we don’t find it soon… | 如果不能尽快找到 |
[47:01] | Then what? | 会怎么样 |
[47:04] | Nature has an order. | 大自然有种能力 |
[47:06] | A power to restore balance. | 一种重建平衡的能力 |
[47:09] | I believe he is that power. | 我相信它就是那种能力 |
[47:16] | Sir, right now we’re 50 miles from Hawaii. | 先生 我们目前距离夏威夷五十英里 |
[47:19] | This transport will take you there. | 这架飞机会带您过去 |
[47:22] | You’re catching a commercial flight back to San Francisco. | 会有一架商务机带您返回旧金山 |
[47:39] | I’m gonna need you to brush your teeth. | 你该去刷牙了 |
[47:41] | Disgusting! Those are terrible! | 太糟糕了 嘴里好多细菌 |
[47:44] | We gotta brush them! | 再不刷就该臭了 |
[47:46] | Citizens within a 100-mile radius… | 天然气和电力系统损毁严重 部分地区通讯中断 |
[47:48] | …are being temporarily evacuated from the area. | 该地区方圆一百英里范围内的居民已被疏散 |
[47:51] | Hey, this is Elle. You missed me. Please leave a message. | 我是艾丽 我现在不在 有事请留言 |
[47:55] | Elle. | 艾丽 |
[47:58] | I don’t know what they’re saying on the news. | 我不知道他们在新闻上是怎么说的 |
[48:01] | There was an accident in Japan. | 在日本发生了一起事故 |
[48:06] | Dad’s gone. | 爸爸去世了 |
[48:08] | I’ll explain when I see you. | 等见了面再细说 |
[48:11] | I’m headed to Hawaii. I’m gonna catch a flight from there. | 我现在去夏威夷 在那里搭机回去 |
[48:14] | I’ll see you soon. | 很快能见面 |
[48:25] | Keep scrolling. | 继续往下 |
[48:28] | Near the end. Before the EMP. | 靠近最后 在脉冲前面 |
[48:33] | There. | 这儿 |
[48:36] | Something responded. | 有东西做出了回应 |
[48:50] | Aloha, and welcome aboard. | 乘客您好 欢迎乘坐列车 |
[48:53] | The train will begin moving shortly. | 本次列车即将启动 |
[48:56] | For the comfort of others, no smoking, please. Thank you. | 为了他人着想请不要吸烟 谢谢 |
[49:03] | Please remember to stay clear of the automatic doors. | 为了您的安全请勿倚靠车门 |
[49:06] | Akio! | 昭夫 不可以 |
[49:07] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[49:09] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[49:11] | Hey, hey, hey. | 喂 喂 |
[49:14] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[49:15] | I can’t open it. Look, don’t worry. Just wait there. | 我打不开门 小心 别担心 你们等在这里 |
[49:17] | I’ll bring him back. | 我会带他回来的 |
[49:18] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[49:19] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[49:21] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[49:24] | – Whoa. Hey. Whoa, kid. – Mama! | – 嗨 小孩 – 妈妈 |
[49:26] | It’s okay. I’m gonna bring him back. | 我会带他回来 |
[49:29] | All right. I’m gonna set you down there. | 好了 我会把你送回去的 |
[49:31] | I’ll get you back to your parents. | 带你回去找爸爸妈妈 |
[49:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[49:34] | Here. Is this what you want? | 给 是不是很喜欢这个 |
[49:37] | Take good care of him for me. | 帮我好好照顾他 |
[49:40] | I better not miss my flight, kid. | 但愿别耽误我赶飞机 孩子 |
[49:43] | Admiral, received an intel report. | 将军 我们收到一份情报 |
[49:45] | We lost track of a nuclear Akula 50 nautical miles northwest of Hawaii. | 在距离夏威夷五十英里的海域 有一艘俄罗斯核潜艇失踪 |
[49:49] | Could be the MUTO. | 可能是穆托干的 |
[49:54] | Just got word of a missing Russian sub in the North Pacific. | 收到消息 俄罗斯潜艇在北太平洋失踪 |
[49:58] | Martinez? | 马丁内兹 |
[50:00] | Aye. Special Forces Team Sparta 1 is picking up a distress signal… | 是 长官 特种部队斯巴达一号收到呼救信号 |
[50:03] | …northwest of Diamond Head on the island of Oahu. | 在瓦胡岛 钻石头西北方向 |
[50:05] | They’re on the ground, headed to the beacon. | 在地面向灯塔方向移动 |
[50:07] | …on 5.23 north-northeast… | 距离上次讯号北北东五点二三 |
[50:09] | …of the last beacon. Moving in on foot. | 正步行前进 |
[50:26] | Wanna tell me why we’re looking… | 谁能告诉我为什么要在丛林里… |
[50:28] | …for an Akula in the jungle? | 寻找一艘俄罗斯潜艇吗 |
[50:30] | Probably a glitch. Russians said they… | 没准是错了 俄罗斯人说 |
[50:32] | …got a ping from this location. | 在这里收到了信号 |
[50:33] | Hey, I got a reading. It’s right up ahead. | 我收到信号了 就在正前方 |
[50:39] | Sparta 1, this is Hawkeye. | 斯巴达一号 我是鹰眼 |
[50:41] | We’re getting the same ping off the transponder. Range 30 meters. | 我们收到了同样的信号 范围三十米 |
[50:44] | Looks like you’re getting warm. | 看来你们接近了 |
[50:49] | What the hell? | 这是什么 |
[51:01] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[51:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[51:21] | Guardian 3, we located your Russian sub. | 三号守护人 我们找到了俄罗斯潜艇 |
[51:23] | You’re not gonna believe what else we found. | 还有个不可思议的发现 |
[51:25] | Holy shit. | 上帝 |
[51:33] | It appears to be rising approximately 20 to 30 meters… | 能看到潜艇在树木上方二三十米高 |
[51:36] | …above the tree line. | 看的很清楚 |
[51:38] | We can’t tell how wide it is. | 目测不出宽度 |
[51:40] | Cat’s out of the bag, doctor. No more secrets. | 这秘密守不住了 别想着保密了 |
[51:42] | Our highest priority now is safety. | 现在最重要的就是安全 |
[51:45] | There’s close to a million people on that island. | 那岛上有将近一百万人 |
[51:48] | Get me eyes in the air. | 派人在空中盯着 |
[51:50] | We’re picking up something else. Approaching from the Pacific. | 监测到不明物体 从太平洋方向逼近 |
[51:53] | We need to check out that object. | 马上查明到底是什么 |
[51:55] | General quarters. | 进入全面戒备 |
[51:58] | Bridge, this is the captain. | 舰桥 我是舰长 |
[51:59] | – Where you going? – Up to the flight deck. | – 你要去哪儿 – 去飞行甲板 |
[52:02] | I think he is coming. | 肯定是它来了 |
[52:03] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[52:05] | I have to see this. | 我得去看一下 |
[53:04] | Two Charlie Six, we are circling the target. Go on your command. | 呼叫二号 正在接近目标 准备行动 |
[53:08] | Stand by, got a visual. Bogey at my 12. | 我已经发现目标 十二点方向 |
[53:20] | Be advised. Prepare to engage target. | 小心 注意观察 随时准备开火 |
[53:23] | We’re getting movement… | 三号守护人 我们这边 |
[53:24] | …down here. | 有动静 |
[53:29] | Take cover! | 注意隐蔽 |
[53:37] | Control, I have… | 控制中心 我失去了… |
[53:38] | …no power. I say again, I’ve lost all… | 动力 重复 我失去了… |
[53:51] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[53:54] | You give it 10 seconds, lights gonna come back on. | 等十秒钟灯就会亮起来 |
[53:57] | It’s okay. | 别害怕 |
[54:03] | – What was that? – Did you see that? | – 那是什么 – 你看见没有 |
[54:12] | What is it? | 到底是什么 |
[54:21] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[54:23] | Zoe? | 佐伊 |
[54:25] | Zoe! | 佐伊 |
[54:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[54:31] | Run. Run! Tsunami! Tsunami! | 跑 快跑 是海啸 快跑 |
[54:38] | Target spotted offshore… | 亡命徒 目标出现在海岸 |
[54:40] | …two knots due east of your position. Could be a second bogey. | 在你的方位以东两海里 可能是另一只怪物 |
[57:04] | Anybody hurt? | 有人受伤吗 |
[57:06] | – Anyone get an eyeball on the bogey? – Where is he? | – 谁看见它往哪儿去了 – 没看见 |
[57:25] | There you go. | 怎么样 |
[57:27] | What did I tell you? | 我就说吧 |
[57:35] | …please. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:52] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[58:06] | Let’s go! | 快 快走 |
[58:19] | Remember to stay… | 为了您的安全… |
[58:20] | …clear of the doors. | 请勿倚靠车门 |
[58:24] | Go, go, go! | 快 |
[58:37] | Target in sight… | 发现目标 两点钟方向 |
[58:38] | – …two o’clock, 300 meters. – We’re on 6-X-01. Target confirmed. | – 距离三百米 – 明白 我已经锁定目标 |
[58:45] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[59:31] | Can you tell us what happened? | 能告诉我们发生什么事了吗 |
[59:34] | … and everybody started running and screaming. | 所有人都开始奔跑尖叫 |
[59:38] | Sam, please turn that TV off. | 萨姆 把电视关了 行吗 |
[59:47] | Hey, did you hear me? | 听见我说话了吗 |
[59:49] | Off. | 关掉 |
[59:55] | Come on, Sammy. Let’s go. | 好了萨姆 走吧 |
[59:56] | Let’s go. It’s bedtime. | 该睡觉了 |
[59:58] | – Sammy. – Mommy, look. | – 萨姆 – 妈妈 看 |
[1:00:01] | Dinosaurs. | 大恐龙 |
[1:00:22] | Attention, please. Incoming patients… | 请注意 新进病人… |
[1:00:24] | – …please proceed… – Excuse me. | – 请到… – 抱歉 |
[1:00:27] | Hi. Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 打扰一下 |
[1:00:29] | This boy’s been separated from his parents. | 这孩子跟父母走散了 |
[1:00:31] | Fill this out. Be with you… | 先把这表填了 |
[1:00:32] | …in just a minute. | 马上来帮你解决 |
[1:00:34] | Hey, you got service on that cell phone? | 你手机能打出去吗 |
[1:00:37] | No. The pay phones don’t even work. | 不行 连公用电话都打不了 |
[1:00:49] | – Akio! – Akio! | – 昭夫 – 昭夫 |
[1:00:52] | Mama! Papa! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[1:00:59] | Corporal, load up, load up. | 全体上车 |
[1:01:03] | Sergeant. Lieutenant Brody, U.S. Navy. | 中士 我是海军中尉布罗迪 |
[1:01:06] | I need your help. I’m trying to get to the mainland. | 我需要你的帮助 我要去内陆 |
[1:01:08] | It’s your lucky day. Everything not tied down is moving east. | 今天算你走运 所有运输工具都往东面去 |
[1:01:11] | – Whoa, is that where they’re heading? – Yeah. | – 它们往东跑了 – 对 |
[1:01:14] | I guess we’re monster hunters now. | 我们现在是专业打怪兽的 |
[1:01:36] | Satellite transfer complete. | 卫星图像传送完毕 |
[1:01:39] | Simulations uploaded. | 模拟数据上传中 |
[1:01:41] | Satellite tracking continues. | 卫星追踪继续 |
[1:01:43] | Last satellite tracks predict the MUTO continuing due east. | 预计穆托会持续向东移动 |
[1:01:46] | All our models have the targets converging on the Pacific Coast. | 综合所有数据 目标会在太平洋沿岸相遇 |
[1:01:48] | As of now, it looks like Godzilla’s still following the MUTO. | 目前看 哥斯拉好像是在跟着它 |
[1:01:51] | He’s hunting. | 它在狩猎 |
[1:01:54] | Have all vessels maintain current distance from target. | 让所有船舰跟目标保持目前的距离 |
[1:01:56] | And plot the speed and heading of these things. | 记录它们的速度和移动方向 |
[1:01:59] | I wanna know exactly when and where they’ll make landfall. | 我需要知道它们准确的登陆时间和方位 |
[1:02:02] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:02:03] | Doctor, what did you mean by “hunting”? | 博士 您刚才说的狩猎是什么意思 |
[1:02:06] | You think it’s chasing this MUTO? | 你觉得它是在追逐穆托吗 |
[1:02:08] | But if the MUTO is his prey… | 如果穆托是它的目标猎物 |
[1:02:10] | The signal shows a call. | 这信号是在召唤 |
[1:02:12] | – Why call up a predator? – No, it didn’t. | – 它为什么自找麻烦 – 不 不是的 |
[1:02:14] | I think Godzilla… | 把哥斯拉招来… |
[1:02:15] | …was only listening. | 应该是个意外 |
[1:02:17] | The MUTO was calling something else. | 穆托肯定是在呼唤别的东西 |
[1:02:27] | The pattern. | 那波形 |
[1:02:29] | Focus the search on Nevada. | 注意搜寻内华达州 |
[1:02:31] | Nevada? Why would it go to Nevada? | 内华达 它怎么会去内华达 |
[1:02:33] | – It can’t be. It’s impossible. – What’s impossible? | – 这不可能 绝不可能 – 什么不可能 |
[1:02:36] | There was another spore, intact, found in the Philippine mine. | 还有个完好无损的孢子体 在菲律宾矿场找到的 |
[1:02:40] | But we vivisected it. | 但是我们把它解剖了 |
[1:02:42] | Ran every test on it for years. | 拿它做了好几年的实验 |
[1:02:44] | You confirmed it for yourself. It was dormant! | 是你亲自确认的 它是休眠的 |
[1:02:47] | Maybe not anymore. | 也许现在不是了 |
[1:02:49] | This spore. Where is it now, doctor? | 这个孢子现在在哪儿 博士 |
[1:02:51] | It was highly radioactive. It was disposed of. | 那东西辐射很大 被摧毁了 |
[1:02:54] | The Americans, they took it. | 被美国人拿走了 |
[1:02:56] | Doctor, where is it? | 博士 它在哪儿 |
[1:02:59] | Where you put all your nuclear waste. | 在你们存放核废料的地方 |
[1:03:25] | Go, go, go! | 快 |
[1:03:34] | Right, let’s go! Give me a Mark I… | 好了 开始吧 |
[1:03:36] | …eyeball on every vault. | 每一间库房都要仔细检查 |
[1:03:41] | Clear! | 安全 |
[1:03:42] | Clear! | 安全 |
[1:03:46] | Clear! | 安全 |
[1:03:47] | – Clear! – Clear! | – 安全 – 安全 |
[1:03:49] | Clear! | 安全 |
[1:03:51] | – Clear! – Clear! | – 安全 – 安全 |
[1:03:54] | Hey! | 喂 |
[1:04:49] | Is anyone in there? | 里面有人吗 |
[1:05:14] | Captain, our UAVs have footage of the new MUTO. | 舰长 无人驾驶机拍到了新穆托的图像 |
[1:05:17] | Let’s have a look. | 转到大屏幕上 |
[1:05:18] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:05:21] | This is from five minutes ago. | 这是五分钟前拍到的 |
[1:05:23] | My God. | 我的天呐 |
[1:05:28] | Playing all we have now. | 全部放一遍 |
[1:05:31] | It’s almost 300 feet. | 近三百英尺高 |
[1:05:33] | It’s far bigger than the other one. | 比另一个大多了 |
[1:05:35] | But this one doesn’t have any wings. | 但这只没有翅膀 |
[1:05:38] | A different sex? | 是不同性别 |
[1:05:41] | A female. | 是雌性的 |
[1:05:44] | That’s who he’s been talking to. | 它是在召唤它 |
[1:05:47] | It must be a mating call. | 肯定是在求偶 |
[1:05:48] | The female remained dormant until the male matured. | 雌性保持休眠状态等待雄性成熟 |
[1:05:52] | Now they’re seeking radiation. | 它们在寻找放射物质 |
[1:05:55] | To reproduce. | 以保障繁殖 |
[1:05:59] | Current tracking models indicate that all three targets are converging here: | 综合所有数据分析 三个目标将在这里会合 |
[1:06:02] | San Francisco Bay. | 旧金山海湾 |
[1:06:04] | But if we rig a nuclear warhead with a shielded timer… | 如果把安装防护计时器的 |
[1:06:07] | …put it on a boat and send it… | 核弹头安装在船上 |
[1:06:09] | …20 miles out… | 让船距离海岸二十英里之外 |
[1:06:10] | …the radiation lures the MUTOs… | 用它的放射性来吸引穆托 |
[1:06:12] | …and the MUTOs lure Godzilla. | 穆托会引来哥斯拉 |
[1:06:14] | And we detonate, with minimal fallout risk to the city. | 然后引爆核弹 这样对城市的损害最小 |
[1:06:18] | You can’t be serious. They feed on radiation. | 你在开玩笑吧 它们就吃这东西 |
[1:06:21] | Correct. That’s why we use the bomb as bait. | 没错 所以才用核弹当诱饵 |
[1:06:23] | And kill them… | 爆炸会直接… |
[1:06:25] | – …with the sheer force of the blast. – This is crazy. | – 解决掉它们 – 简直是疯了 |
[1:06:28] | Doctor, if you have any other ideas, I am all ears. | 博士 如果你还有别的办法 我们洗耳恭听 |
[1:06:31] | Admiral. | 将军 |
[1:06:34] | Yes, doctor? | 博士 请讲 |
[1:06:37] | Gojira may be the answer. | 哥斯拉也许就是答案 |
[1:06:39] | I believe. | 我相信… |
[1:06:40] | …he’s here to restore balance. | 它来这儿就是为了这个 |
[1:06:43] | He can defeat them. | 它能战胜它们 |
[1:06:45] | And what? We just stand by and watch? | 就是说 我们只能袖手旁观 |
[1:06:48] | I’m sorry, doctor. I can’t take that risk. | 很抱歉 博士 我不能冒这个险 |
[1:06:52] | Prep the warheads and get them moving to the coast. | 去准备核弹 马上运往海岸 |
[1:06:55] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | – 是 长官 – 是 长官 |
[1:07:08] | I know you don’t agree with this. | 博士 我知道你不赞成这样做 |
[1:07:10] | But my first priority is to safeguard our citizens. | 但我首先考虑的是保护我们的市民 |
[1:07:24] | It’s stopped. | 这表停了 |
[1:07:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:07:28] | Eight-fifteen in the morning. | 1945年8月6号 |
[1:07:29] | August 6, 1945. | 上午八点十五分 |
[1:07:35] | Hiroshima. | 广岛 |
[1:07:38] | It was my father’s. | 这是我父亲的 |
[1:07:53] | Heads up. | 都听着 |
[1:07:54] | We’ve got new destination, new orders. | 刚接到命令 我们有了新的目的地 |
[1:07:56] | Let’s get geared up. | 马上调整装备 |
[1:07:57] | Hey, tech sergeant. | 上士 |
[1:07:59] | What’s the word? | 什么情况 |
[1:08:01] | Another one of those things popped up in Nevada, sir. | 在内华达又发现了一个那种东西 |
[1:08:32] | Okay, everybody out. | 好了 大家下车吧 |
[1:08:35] | Can’t fly any further. | 只能到这儿了 |
[1:08:37] | We’re well in range of its EMP. | 已经进入电磁脉冲的射程了 |
[1:08:39] | So from here on out, it’s on the ground or it’s not at all. Let’s go! | 所以接下来的路程 只能靠我们的两条腿了 走吧 |
[1:08:53] | All right, listen up! | 好了 都听着 |
[1:08:54] | This train and these weapons are headed to San Francisco. | 这列火车和这些武器将被运往旧金山 |
[1:08:58] | Anyone not part of this mission, disembark now! | 跟这项任务无关的人 立即下车 快 |
[1:09:05] | Negative. | 这可不行 |
[1:09:06] | Can’t do it, sir. | 我不能同意 |
[1:09:07] | This is a high-risk mission. That train is a national asset, not Amtrak. | 这是项高风险任务 那列火车是国有资产 不是美铁公司的 |
[1:09:11] | – We good to go? – Just about. | – 能走了吗 – 准备就绪 |
[1:09:13] | From the look of the casings on those Minuteman ICBMs… | 从这些民兵洲际弹道导弹的弹壳看 |
[1:09:16] | …guessing the digital module’s been bypassed and you’re prepping for full analog retrofit. | 我猜数码模块被彻底忽略了 准备全面模拟改造吧 |
[1:09:20] | Is my jaw supposed to drop? | 这样我就会让你上车 |
[1:09:22] | I get it. You’re EOD. | 我知道 你是拆弹专家 |
[1:09:24] | – I got my crew, they know what they’re doing. – Aim the pointy end… | 但我有人了 他们知道怎么做 |
[1:09:26] | …at the monsters, right, sarge? | 尖头对准妖怪 对吗 军士长 |
[1:09:31] | When was the last time you let one of your guys put their fingers in a live bomb? | 你的人到底多长时间没摸过炸弹了 |
[1:09:35] | Look, this is what I do. | 听着 我是干这个的 |
[1:09:36] | This is my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[1:09:39] | Master sergeant. | 军士长 |
[1:09:44] | My family’s in the city. | 我家就在城里 |
[1:09:47] | Okay? I need to get on that train. | 所以我必须坐上那列火车 |
[1:09:50] | You heard the spokesman say… | 刚才发言人已经明确表示 |
[1:09:52] | …that the White House has not ruled out the use of nuclear force. | 白宫并不排除动用核武的可能性 |
[1:09:57] | Sam, your mom’s gonna be right back. | 萨姆 你妈妈一会儿就过来 |
[1:10:00] | Emergency, can I help you? | 急救中心 什么事 |
[1:10:03] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:10:05] | Oh, yeah, just a sec. | 好 请稍等 |
[1:10:07] | Elle, for you. | 艾丽 找你 |
[1:10:08] | – Tell them I’ll be there in a minute. – Elle. | – 等一下 马上来 – 艾丽 |
[1:10:11] | It’s your husband. | 是你丈夫 |
[1:10:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:10:18] | Elle? | 艾丽 |
[1:10:20] | Ford? | 福特 |
[1:10:22] | Oh, God. | 上帝 |
[1:10:23] | – You all right? How’s Sam? – I’ve been calling you everywhere. | – 你没事吧 萨姆呢 – 我一直在到处打电话找你 |
[1:10:26] | – You okay’? – I’m fine. | – 你没事吧 – 我没事 |
[1:10:27] | – I’ve got Sam with me. – Great. Because I wanna get you both… | – 我和萨姆在一起 – 太好了 我最担心的就是你们两个 |
[1:10:31] | Can’t believe this is happening. | 简直是太可怕了 |
[1:10:33] | Ford. | 福特 |
[1:10:35] | You okay? Are you doing okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:10:36] | I’m okay. Elle, please don’t worry. | 我没事 艾丽 别担心我 |
[1:10:39] | Baby, I’m so scared right now. | 亲爱的 我好怕 |
[1:10:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:10:44] | I’m gonna be at the hospital by sunrise. | 天亮的时候我就会到医院 |
[1:10:47] | Then I’ll get you and Sam out. | 然后把你和萨姆接出来 |
[1:10:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:10:50] | The military has a plan to deal with these things. | 军队有办法对付这些事情 |
[1:10:53] | I’m coming to get you both, okay? | 我会来接你们俩的 |
[1:10:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:10:57] | Can you please just hurry? | 你能快点儿来吗 |
[1:10:59] | I Will. | 我会的 |
[1:11:00] | Elle? | 艾丽 |
[1:11:02] | I just wanted you to know that I love you. | 我就是想告诉你 我爱你 |
[1:11:06] | I love you too. Just be safe. | 我也爱你 你小心点儿 |
[1:11:11] | I’ll see you soon. | 等着我 |
[1:11:20] | Good to go! Let’s move out! | 中尉 快上车 出发了 |
[1:11:33] | As blackouts and electrical interference… | 受电子干扰停电的区域 |
[1:11:35] | …radiate farther and farther west… | 逐渐向西扩大 |
[1:11:37] | …citizens within 200 miles of the creature’s current sphere of influence… | 怪物周围两百英里范围内的 居民均受到严重影响 |
[1:11:41] | …are being urged to please find shelter… | 政府方面敦促大家尽快找到避难场所 |
[1:11:43] | …stay indoors and stay off the roads. | 不要出门 不要停留在街道上 |
[1:11:46] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 您有什么事情 |
[1:11:49] | …kids in the car. | 孩子还在车里 |
[1:11:50] | …debris going back about two miles. | 碎片涉及大约两英里左右 |
[1:11:54] | This girl is not breathing. | 女孩没有呼吸了 |
[1:11:58] | … people that are hurt. Send somebody out here now! | 受伤的人 你必须派人来这里 |
[1:12:01] | Yes, sir. | 明白 |
[1:12:03] | Yes, warheads are on the move. | 弹头已经在路上了 |
[1:12:08] | I completely agree, sir. | 我完全同意 先生 |
[1:12:17] | All right, people. Let’s go. | 好了各位 开始吧 |
[1:12:19] | I need to know the exact location of the MUTOs ASAP. | 我要第一时间知道穆托的确切位置 |
[1:12:22] | Aye. We’re updating our models with the current tracking data now. | 是 长官 正在更新最新的实时数据 |
[1:12:25] | Admiral. | 将军 |
[1:12:28] | Yes? | 什么 |
[1:12:31] | Please don’t do this. | 请不要这么做 |
[1:12:35] | I understand your concerns, doctor. | 我知道你在担心什么 博士 |
[1:12:37] | But I am sacrificing lives… | 为了把这些东西 |
[1:12:39] | …every minute trying to steer one of these things clear of population centers… | 引离人口密集地区 每一分钟都有人在送命 |
[1:12:42] | …and now there are two more on the way. | 而现在又有两头 正在来的路上 |
[1:12:45] | There are millions of lives at risk. So all I want to know… | 几百万人危在旦夕 所以我希望… |
[1:12:48] | …from you is: | 你能告诉我的是 |
[1:12:50] | Will it work and can they be killed? | 会有用吗 杀得了它们吗 |
[1:12:53] | But we tried that before. | 可是我们以前试过了 |
[1:12:55] | We’re talking dialable yield. Megatons, not kilotons. | 我们可以调整重量 百万吨级 不是千吨 |
[1:12:57] | Nothing can withstand that blast. | 没什么能抵挡这种威力 |
[1:12:59] | Makes the bomb we tried to kill it with in ’54 look like a firecracker. | 五四年用来杀它的不过是小鞭炮 |
[1:13:19] | – Sergeant Morales. Give me a hand. – I thought these nukes… | – 马勒斯中士 帮个忙 – 我还以为这东西… |
[1:13:22] | – …all detonated by remote control. – The MUTOs knock out… | – 是遥控引爆的呢 – 穆托会干扰… |
[1:13:25] | …everything electric. | 所有的电子设备 |
[1:13:26] | Including detonators. | 包括起爆器 |
[1:13:28] | Can’t even get in range without these things going haywire. | 所以没等导弹进入射程就全失灵了 |
[1:13:31] | But this? | 但是这个 |
[1:13:32] | This, on the other hand, is old-school. | 就是另一个选择 |
[1:13:35] | Clockwork. | 老式的机械计时器 |
[1:13:36] | Takes a licking… | 轻轻一按… |
[1:13:37] | …keeps on ticking. | 马上开转 |
[1:13:56] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:13:57] | Sergeant Morales, get down here with that radio. On the double. Move, move! | 马勒斯中士 带着无线电下来 动作快点儿 快 |
[1:14:07] | Snake Eyes, this is Bravo to November. ls the bridge… | 蛇眼 亡命徒呼叫十一月 |
[1:14:10] | …clear? Over. | 桥梁安全吗 完毕 |
[1:14:14] | I say again: | 重复一遍 |
[1:14:16] | We got a train of VIP cargo… | 一辆装满特需货物的火车 |
[1:14:18] | …headed for the coast. Is the bridge clear? Over. | 驶向海岸线 桥梁安全吗 完毕 |
[1:14:21] | Snake Eyes, I need a sitrep. | 蛇眼 收到请回答 |
[1:14:23] | Are the tracks clear? | 铁路安全吗 |
[1:14:25] | We are at phase line yellow. In the next 10 mikes, we’re advancing to phase line red. | 我们选择处于黄色警戒 十分钟后将进入红色警戒 |
[1:14:29] | Secure or not? Over. | 是否安全 完毕 |
[1:14:58] | You think it’s intact? | 你觉得桥还在吗 |
[1:15:00] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能确定 |
[1:15:02] | – You wanna take the top? – Sure. | – 你负责上面 – 行 |
[1:15:04] | You check below. Sergeant Morales, you come with me. | 你负责下面 马勒斯中士 你跟着我 |
[1:15:29] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:15:35] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[1:15:49] | – Jones, you all right? – Yeah, I’m good! | – 琼斯 你没事吧 – 我没事 |
[1:16:12] | The bridge is intact. | 桥梁完好无损 |
[1:16:13] | Bulldog, this is Eagle. | 牛头犬 我是老鹰 |
[1:16:15] | All clear to move out. Over. | 可以行动 完毕 |
[1:16:17] | Roger that, Eagle. | 收到 老鹰 |
[1:16:21] | Let’s go! Let’s go, people! | 上车 大家上车 |
[1:16:27] | Say again. | 请重复 |
[1:16:29] | I do not have a visual. What is your position? Over. | 我看不见你们 在什么位置 完毕 |
[1:16:32] | Unreadable. Say again. Over. | 听不清楚 请重复 完毕 |
[1:16:41] | Hit the deck. | 快卧倒 |
[1:17:12] | Help me turn it off, man. | 快帮我关上它 |
[1:18:00] | Run! | 跑 |
[1:18:02] | Move it, run! | 快跑 |
[1:18:05] | Ford! Aah! | 福特 |
[1:18:43] | He’s going under! | 它下水了 |
[1:18:45] | Boats, sound the collision alarm. | 舰队 拉响碰撞警报 |
[1:18:47] | Frame 180. | 一百八十幅 |
[1:18:59] | We’re losing visual, admiral. | 无法获取图像 将军 |
[1:19:01] | He’s diving. | 它在潜水 |
[1:19:03] | Changing course and moving fast. I’ve got him at 33 knots and picking up speed. | 改变航向移动迅速 时速达到三十三节 而且还在提速 |
[1:19:07] | He’s gonna outrun us, sir. | 比我们快多了 长官 |
[1:20:07] | Watch the swinging! | 保持平稳 |
[1:20:08] | No swing! | 不要晃 |
[1:20:10] | Hey! | 喂 |
[1:20:14] | Hold on! | 等一下 |
[1:20:15] | Medic! | 医务兵 |
[1:20:20] | They are insisting civilians make their way to the BART stations. | 都在赶往当地的公交站 |
[1:20:23] | BART stations are designated shelters. | 所有车站 都已成了临时避难所 |
[1:20:26] | These patients are my responsibility. Where are you taking them? | 等等 这些病人是我负责照顾的 你要带他们去哪儿 |
[1:20:30] | Across the bridges. Critical and children only. | 带他们出城 只带重患和儿童 |
[1:20:32] | Shelters are gonna fill up fast. Trust me, they’ll be safer outside the city. | 避难所马上就满了 相信我 他们去城外会更安全 |
[1:20:37] | – I can take Sam. – No, no, no. | – 我带着萨姆 – 不 |
[1:20:39] | Ford’s on his way. | 福特马上就到 |
[1:20:40] | If you change your mind, the buses leave in 10 minutes. | 如果你改主意 大巴十分钟后离开 |
[1:20:44] | Come on. Where are you, Ford? | 你在哪儿福特 |
[1:20:47] | This way! Keep them moving! | 这边 让他们快点儿 快点儿 |
[1:20:51] | Let’s go. Come on, come on. | 快点儿 |
[1:21:02] | Hey! Where are they taking it? | 要把它弄哪儿去 |
[1:21:04] | Twenty miles offshore, convergence point. | 离海岸二十英里的地方 最佳聚集点 |
[1:21:07] | We’re gonna lure them there. | 把它们引到那儿去 |
[1:21:10] | Three birds, one stone. | 就能一石三鸟 |
[1:21:37] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:21:40] | Okay, Sammy. | 好了 萨姆 |
[1:21:41] | Laura, thank God. | 劳拉 感谢上帝 |
[1:21:43] | Sammy, you remember Laura. She’s Mommy’s work friend, right? | 萨姆 记得劳拉吧 妈妈的同事 记得吗 |
[1:21:46] | She’s gonna look after you for a little bit. | 她会替妈妈照顾你一小会儿 |
[1:21:49] | Daddy’s gonna be here soon. | 爸爸马上就来接你 |
[1:21:50] | And I’m gonna just come get you right after. | 妈妈也会很快来找你们 |
[1:21:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:21:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:21:56] | Okay? | 好的 |
[1:21:59] | Come on, sweetheart. You’re gonna come with me. | 来吧 宝贝儿 跟我在一起吧 |
[1:22:02] | Your mom’s gonna stay and help. | 妈妈要留下照顾病人 |
[1:22:04] | Elle, I’m gonna take care of him, okay? | 艾丽 我会照顾好他的 |
[1:22:07] | – Say, “Bye-bye, Mommy.” – Bye, Mommy. | – 放心 跟妈妈再见吧 – 再见 妈妈 |
[1:22:39] | I got him! I got him! | 好了 交给我 |
[1:22:40] | Just sit down here. | 到这边坐下 坐下 |
[1:22:42] | Sit, sit. | 坐下 |
[1:22:44] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:22:45] | Did you lose consciousness? | 你意识清醒吗 |
[1:22:47] | I’m okay. Really, I’m fine. | 我没事 真的没事 |
[1:22:53] | Sitrep, please. Location of targets? | 报告情况 目标现在的位置 |
[1:22:55] | Male MUTO was spotted 30 miles off the Farallon Islands. | 雄性穆托在靠近 费拉隆群岛三十英里的地方 |
[1:22:58] | Showing seismic activity to the east near Livermore. | 东部靠近利弗莫尔的地区有地壳震动 |
[1:23:01] | Should be the female closing in. | 应该是雌性导致的 |
[1:23:03] | Where’s Godzilla? | 哥斯拉在哪儿 |
[1:23:04] | Last contact was five hours ago. | 最后一次记录还是五小时之前的 |
[1:23:05] | Maintaining a bearing of 053 degrees, descending below a depth of 10,000 feet. | 方向零五三 深度一万英尺 |
[1:23:09] | Be here within the hour. | 用不了一小时就能到达这里 |
[1:23:10] | Residents are trying to get out of the city any way they can. | 居民们正在想尽一切办法撤离城市 |
[1:23:15] | There’s still buses on that bridge. | 桥上还有好几辆大巴车 |
[1:23:22] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[1:23:25] | Let’s get those busses through. Let’s go! | 让大巴士快点儿开走 |
[1:23:34] | We’re not gonna stop the buses here. | 别把车停在这里 |
[1:23:36] | What? | 什么 |
[1:23:38] | I can’t hear you. Oh, kids… | 我听不见 孩子们… |
[1:23:40] | …please be quiet. | 安静点儿 别吵了 |
[1:24:02] | Move into position till you have a clean line of sight! | 移动到位 直到你能瞄准 |
[1:24:46] | Portside! Two hundred meters! | 左舷两百米处 |
[1:24:59] | Brace! | 当心 |
[1:25:10] | Hold your fire. | 先别开火 |
[1:25:11] | Hold your fire. | 先别开火 |
[1:25:19] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[1:25:27] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:25:28] | – Hold on! – Watch out! | – 等等 – 小心 |
[1:25:32] | Fire! Fire! Fire! | 开火 |
[1:25:38] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:25:39] | Get down! Get down in your seats! | 趴在座位上 快 趴下 |
[1:25:41] | Please! Get down! | 让开 快让开 |
[1:25:44] | Get out of the way! Get out of the way! | 快让开 |
[1:25:49] | Hey! | 喂 |
[1:25:56] | Move out! Move, move, move! | 快走 快走 |
[1:26:01] | Striker! There’s civilians on the bridge. Hold your fire! | 等等 桥上有平民 别开火 |
[1:26:11] | Open fire! | 快开火 |
[1:26:29] | Move! Move! | 闪开 |
[1:26:58] | – All right, get in there! – Prepare to arm the device! | – 好了 到达目的地 – 核弹发射准备 |
[1:27:01] | Ready! You got it? | 就位 |
[1:27:05] | I’m all set. | 我准备好了 |
[1:27:09] | Arming keys! | 插入钥匙 |
[1:27:15] | Three! Two! One! | 三 二 一 |
[1:27:28] | What the hell was that? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[1:27:30] | EMF . | 脉冲干扰 |
[1:27:31] | Engine’s stopped! We lost power! | 引擎停了 失去动力 |
[1:28:15] | – You all right? – Yeah. | – 没事吧 – 没事 |
[1:28:21] | – Fire! – Incoming! | – 上面 – 开火 |
[1:30:00] | Sam Brody was checked into the Oakland Coliseum shelter an hour ago. | 萨姆·布罗迪一小时前被送到了奥克兰体育场避难所 |
[1:30:03] | He is safe. | 他很安全 |
[1:30:04] | No record of Elle Brody. Never made it out of the city. | 但是没有艾丽·布罗迪的记录 应该还在城里 |
[1:30:07] | Well, check again. Please. I told her to wait for me, and I didn’t make it. | 再查一遍 求你了 我让她等我但我没赶到 |
[1:30:11] | They are trying to get everyone downtown into subway shelters. | 很抱歉 滞留在城里的人 都被转移到地铁避难所了 |
[1:30:14] | I’m sure your wife is fine. | 你太太不会有事的 |
[1:30:19] | Lieutenant Brody! | 布罗迪中尉 |
[1:30:21] | I’m looking for Lieutenant Brody. | 我找布罗迪中尉 |
[1:30:23] | – Are you Brody? – Yes. | – 你是布罗迪吗 – 是的 |
[1:30:26] | Okay. The male delivered the warhead to the center of downtown. | 好了 都听着 雄性怪物把弹头弄到了市中心 |
[1:30:29] | That puts 100,000 civilians in the blast radius. | 意味着十万平民 会在爆炸中受到辐射 |
[1:30:32] | We can’t stop it remotely. | 但又无法远程解除 |
[1:30:34] | An analog timer has been installed. | 模拟定时器已经安装 |
[1:30:35] | The MUTOs are frying electronics within a five-mile bubble. | 靠近穆托五英里的范围内所有电子设备都将失灵 |
[1:30:38] | Means approaching from ground is not an option. | 就是说不可能从地面接近 |
[1:30:40] | That’s why we’ll be conducting a HALO insertion. Jumping altitude… | 只能以高跳低开的方式空降 |
[1:30:43] | …Will be 30,000 feet. | 跳伞高度将在三万英尺 |
[1:30:45] | We just skate to the top and drop. Here. | 滑翔到正上方实施 这儿 还有这儿 |
[1:30:47] | And here. If you don’t hit a skyscraper on the way, meet at rally point Charlie. | 如果没撞到摩天大楼 就在集结点C会合 |
[1:30:51] | – Right here. Good? – Doctor, any guesses where to look? | – 就在这儿 明白 – 博士 你有什么好建议吗 |
[1:30:54] | Underground. | 查找地下 |
[1:30:56] | If the MUTOs have spawned… | 如果穆托已经产卵 |
[1:30:58] | …they’ll be building a nest. | 它们肯定会筑巢 |
[1:31:00] | Captain, when you find the warhead… | 上尉 一旦找到了弹头 |
[1:31:04] | – …how long to disarm it? – Without seeing… | – 多久能拆除 – 长官 不知道… |
[1:31:06] | – …the analog mod, I couldn’t even guess. – Sixty seconds… | – 模拟定时器的模式前我无法预测 – 如果能找到它… |
[1:31:09] | …if I can access it. | 六十秒足够 |
[1:31:11] | I retrofitted that device myself. | 我亲手改动过那个装置 |
[1:31:13] | Lieutenant Brody is our only… | 布罗迪中尉是火车事故中 |
[1:31:14] | …EOD tech to survive the train attack. | 唯一幸存的拆弹专家 |
[1:31:17] | Well, it sounds like we could use you. | 看来全指望你了 |
[1:31:19] | With all due respect… | 说句不吉利的话 |
[1:31:20] | – …if that doesn’t work, then what’s Plan B? – The waterfront… | – 如果计划失败 有备用方案吗 – 海滩的位置 |
[1:31:24] | …is located one klick downhill. | 就在山下一公里处 |
[1:31:27] | Get the bomb to the pier, onto a boat… | 把它弄到码头上 装上船 |
[1:31:29] | …and as far away from the city as possible before it detonates. | 在爆炸之前 开得离城市越远越好 |
[1:31:36] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[1:31:38] | – Dismissed. – That’s it. | – 解散吧 – 就这样 |
[1:31:39] | Let’s move. | 全体出发 |
[1:31:41] | Lieutenant? | 中尉 |
[1:31:43] | They’ve already been briefed. | 可能你还不知道 |
[1:31:45] | We have no extraction plan. | 这次没有接应计划 |
[1:31:47] | If you don’t walk out, you don’t come back at all. | 如果没及时撤离 就永远留在那儿了 |
[1:31:51] | Sir, I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我会全力以赴的 |
[1:32:11] | This alpha predator of yours, doctor… | 你的这个掠食者之王 博士 |
[1:32:15] | …do you really think he has a chance? | 你觉得有获胜的可能吗 |
[1:32:20] | The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in our control… | 人类总自以为是地认为控制了大自然 |
[1:32:24] | …and not the other way around. | 恰好相反 |
[1:32:31] | Let them fight. | 让它们斗吧 |
[1:33:27] | Oh, Lord God, we give thanks… | 万能的主 |
[1:33:29] | …for the opportunities you have given us… | 感谢你给予我们这样的机会 |
[1:33:31] | …going together as comrades to defend our great nation. | 让我们共同为国家而战 |
[1:33:34] | We thank you for the time and service that you have given us together. | 感谢你给予我们一起服役的美好时光 |
[1:33:38] | Now as we are about to leave one another… | 我们即将奔赴战场 |
[1:33:40] | …let us have the strength… | 请给予我们力量 |
[1:36:28] | Take position! Take position! | 全体就位 |
[1:36:33] | I saw Team 1 move to the east. | 我看见第一小队往东去了 |
[1:36:36] | Two of our team members didn’t make it. I heard bits and pieces on the radio. | 我们小队损失俩人 无线电断断续续的 |
[1:36:39] | Snipers on the rooftop moving into position. | 狙击手在屋顶已经就位 |
[1:36:42] | Here we go. Picking up the nuke. | 有了 找到弹头了 |
[1:36:43] | Which way? | 在哪儿 |
[1:36:44] | One klick up the hill. | 在山上一公里 |
[1:36:46] | We found the warhead. | 好了 找到弹头了 |
[1:36:47] | Let’s go! Up the hill, this direction. Move. | 行动吧 在山上 这个方向 我们走 |
[1:37:13] | Hey. Hey. | 喂 |
[1:37:15] | Look. | 看 |
[1:38:28] | Let’s move, let’s move. | 我们走 快走 |
[1:38:30] | On my six. | 跟在我后面 |
[1:38:58] | Sarge, get a look at this. | 中士 你看看这个 |
[1:39:04] | We gotta get moving. You got a signal yet? | 继续前进 找到信号了吗 |
[1:39:06] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[1:39:09] | It’s down there. | 就在这下面 |
[1:39:19] | All right, move, move! | 行动 |
[1:39:29] | Grab a line! | 小心点儿 |
[1:39:35] | More light. Grazer. | 照亮点儿 格雷泽 |
[1:40:00] | Right, clear out. | 小心 当心点儿 |
[1:40:01] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[1:40:03] | Whoa, look out, heads up! | 当心点儿 我们走 |
[1:40:05] | How much time we got left? | 还剩多少时间 |
[1:40:09] | We have 27 mikes. | 还有二十七分钟 |
[1:40:11] | We gotta get this thing down. | 得把它弄下来 |
[1:40:42] | Move, move, I got you! | 好了 我拿到了 |
[1:40:44] | Move it out, move it out! | 当心点儿 |
[1:41:19] | Careful! Careful. | 当心点儿 |
[1:41:21] | And down in three… | 一起放 三… |
[1:41:23] | …two… | 二… |
[1:41:24] | …one. | 一 |
[1:41:25] | Let’s get this cover off. | 把盖子打开 |
[1:41:27] | Lieutenant, you’re up. | 好了 中尉看你的了 |
[1:41:32] | It’s not budging. It’s sealed shut. | 弄不动 封死了 |
[1:41:35] | We need time to open it. | 需要时间打开它 |
[1:41:36] | We don’t have time! | 没时间了 快把它弄出去吧 |
[1:41:37] | We gotta get it on a boat. | 装上船运走 |
[1:41:39] | Grab the warhead! Let’s move! | 大家抓住弹头 一起用力 |
[1:41:41] | Go! | 钻过去 |
[1:41:43] | Easy. | 抬稳了 |
[1:41:46] | Easy, easy. | 抬稳了 |
[1:41:48] | Move it out, guys! | 快 兄弟们 |
[1:41:54] | Lieutenant, let’s go! | 中尉 快走 |
[1:42:35] | Lieutenant? | 中尉 |
[1:44:31] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么啊 |
[1:44:32] | Holy shit! Did you see that? | 见鬼 看见了吗 |
[1:44:55] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:44:59] | Faster, faster. | 快啊 再快点 |
[1:45:02] | Let’s get this thing started. | 快发动引擎 |
[1:45:06] | Find the ignition, sir? | 找到引擎开关了 |
[1:45:07] | Give me that pack. | 把包给我 |
[1:45:09] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[1:45:12] | Come on, come on. Hurry. | 拜托 快点儿 |
[1:45:40] | Hurry it up. Let’s go, let’s go! | 快 快上来 快上来 快点儿 |
[1:45:44] | She’s coming for the bomb! | 它是奔核弹来的 |
[1:45:48] | Let’s get this weapon secured. | 把核弹绑结实了 |
[1:48:36] | Unh! Come on. | 快点儿 |
[1:48:38] | Come on. | 快点儿 |
[1:53:03] | Stay right here. | 待在这儿别动 |
[1:53:10] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[1:53:12] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[1:53:13] | I hear some people. Come on! | 有声音 在这儿 |
[1:53:17] | This one’s in bad shape. Come on, grab my hand. We got you. | 抓住我的手 我们来救你们了 |
[1:53:20] | Help him up. Help him up. | 拉他上来 拉上来 |
[1:53:22] | Attention, new arrivals: | 新到者请注意 |
[1:53:25] | Please proceed to the marked tables… | 请前往设有标记的桌子 |
[1:53:27] | – …for registration. – Let’s make some room, please! | – 注册登记 – 请让条道 |
[1:53:30] | Mary! | 玛丽 |
[1:53:31] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:54:14] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[1:54:20] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[1:54:22] | Sammy? | 萨姆 |
[1:54:26] | Mommy! Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[1:54:28] | Sweetpea. | 我的宝贝儿 |
[1:54:30] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[1:54:33] | Hi, baby. | 我的宝贝儿 |
[1:54:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:55:03] | Oh, baby. | 亲爱的 |