英文名称:God Of Love
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You can’t control who you love. | 你无法控制你会爱上谁 |
[00:11] | You can’t control who loves you. | 你无法控制谁会爱上你 |
[00:14] | You can’t control how it happens, or when it happens, or why it happens. | 你无法控制这一切如何发生 何时发生 为何发生 |
[00:18] | You can’t control any of that stuff. | 这些你都无法控制 |
[00:29] | Dear God, whose name I do not know, | 亲爱的我不知道名字的上帝 |
[00:31] | I pray to you in time of personal crisis. | 我因陷入困境而向你祷告 |
[00:34] | As you know, I’ve been praying for your assistance… | 如你所知 我向你祈祷已久 |
[00:35] | in winning the affections of one Kelly Morand, | 请你帮助我赢得凯莉·莫兰德的心 |
[00:39] | which I may consistently declare as the only thing | 这也是我此生 |
[00:41] | I have really prayed for, at all. | 唯一祈祷过的事 |
[00:43] | Thus I remained surprised and confused that last month | 因此我惊讶和不解的是 |
[00:46] | you solved it to have Kelly fall in love with my best friend, Fozzie, | 上个月你却让凯莉爱上了 我最好的朋友福齐 |
[00:50] | who I assure you, is not interested. | 我能保证他不感兴趣 |
[00:53] | So please if you could just find some way | 所以如果你能让凯莉 |
[00:55] | to have Kelly see me in a new, desirable light | 重新用带着感情的眼光来看我 |
[00:59] | preferably before Valentine’s Day, I’d really appreciate it. | 最好在情人节之前 那么我会非常感激的 |
[01:03] | I hope this prayer finds you well. | 希望这则祈祷能够传到你耳中 |
[01:04] | Thank you once again | 再次感谢你给了我 |
[01:05] | for my successful darts career and my pleasant singing voice. | 成功的飞镖生涯和悦耳的歌喉 |
[01:08] | This is Raymond Goodfellow. | 我是雷蒙德·古德费洛 |
[01:09] | Brooklyn, originally from Bloomington, Delaware. | 住在布鲁克林 老家是特拉华州的布卢明顿 |
[01:15] | And now please welcome to the stage, | 将要登场的是我们伟大的歌手 |
[01:16] | my great my crooner who melts hearts while he throws darts. | 他的飞镖玩得令人陶醉 |
[01:19] | Ladies and gentlemen, my best friend, Raymond Goodfellow. | 女士们先生们 我最好的朋友 雷蒙德·古德费洛 |
[01:26] | All by myself in the morning. | 独自一人过早晨 |
[01:32] | All by myself in the night. | 独自一人过夜晚 |
[01:37] | I sit alone with a table and a chair. | 孤单惨对桌和椅 |
[01:42] | So unhappy there, playing solitaire. | 抑郁无奈 玩玩纸牌 |
[01:48] | All by myself, I get lonely. | 独自一人 寂寞难耐 |
[01:54] | Watching the clock on a show. | 只好看着节目里的钟 |
[01:59] | I’d love to rest my head on somebody’s shoulder. | 我想把头枕在佳人肩上 |
[02:03] | I hate to grow older all by myself. | 我不想独自一人变老 |
[02:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:21] | That just came for you. It just sort of appeared. | 这是给你的 它就像是自己出现了一样 |
[02:23] | Weird. Thanks. | 奇怪 谢谢 |
[02:55] | So they are like Cupid’s arrows? | 就像是丘比特之箭一样 |
[02:57] | Not exactly. Look at part 4. | 不完全是 看第四部分 |
[02:59] | Any subject punctured by the Love Dart 3000 | 任何被爱之镖3000扎到的人 |
[03:01] | enters a phase of susceptibility lasting exactly 6 hours. | 将进入六小时的爱情期 |
[03:03] | During this time, | 在这段时间里 |
[03:04] | the subject has a significantly higher chance of developing | 此人将有极大的可能 |
[03:07] | a permanent romantic attachment to the love object. | 发展出对目标终身的爱慕 |
[03:09] | A permanent romantic attachment. | 终身的爱慕 |
[03:11] | You know this is fake, right? It’s a prank or something. | 你知道这是假的对吧 是个恶作剧什么的 |
[03:13] | No, look. If I stab Kelly with one of these, | 不 如果我用这个去扎凯莉 |
[03:15] | I’ll have 6 hours to make her fall in love with me. | 我就会有六个小时让她爱上我 |
[03:16] | You can’t stab Kelly. | 你不能扎凯莉 |
[03:18] | I knew it. You do like her. She likes you and you like her. | 我就知道你喜欢她 她喜欢你 你喜欢她 |
[03:20] | Ray, once and for all, | 雷 我就说一次 |
[03:21] | I will never accept or return the affections of Kelly Morand. | 我不会接受凯莉·莫兰德的爱意 |
[03:23] | You are my best friend. Your friendship means everything to me. | 你是我最好的朋友 我们的友谊是最重要的 |
[03:26] | -Then what’s the problem? -You can’t just stab people! | -那还有什么问题 -你不能就这么乱扎人啊 |
[03:29] | You’re right. Maybe I should test it first. | 没错 我得先做个实验 |
[03:32] | -Wanna be in my book club? -No. | -跟我去读书俱乐部吗 -不去 |
[03:34] | -Wanna come over? -No. | -去我家吗 -不去 |
[03:35] | -Can I come over? -Kelly, please. | -我能去你家吗 -凯莉 拜托 |
[03:37] | OK, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[03:43] | Hey, Frank, go tap that girl on the shoulder. Just do it. | 弗兰克 去拍一下那个姑娘的肩膀 |
[03:48] | -What are you doing? -Is that Barack Obama? | -你要干嘛 -那是不是奥巴马 |
[03:50] | Where? | 哪里 |
[03:53] | Wait a second, hold on. | 等一下 别挂 |
[03:54] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[04:06] | You are interfering with another person’s fate. | 你在干涉别人的命运 |
[04:09] | Love is a cosmic collision of two souls. It’s a matter of destiny. | 爱情是灵魂的碰撞 是命中注定 |
[04:12] | You can’t control that. | 你不能去控制它 |
[04:14] | This is wrong and weird. | 这事太荒谬了 |
[04:16] | It’s unfair for Frank. And it’s unfair for that girl. | 这对弗兰克不公平 对女孩也不公平 |
[04:18] | Come on. That girl’s having a great time. | 看看 她开心得很 |
[04:24] | So the phase of susceptibility is almost finished. | 六个小时的阶段马上就要过去了 |
[04:29] | T minus 15. | 还有15秒 |
[04:59] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[05:13] | This is madness. | 太疯狂了 |
[05:14] | No, it’s destiny. | 不 这是命运 |
[05:16] | I prayed every night for almost a year | 一年来我每晚都在祈祷 |
[05:18] | and then God delivered these darts to me. | 所以上帝给了我这些爱之镖 |
[05:20] | It was my destiny to test them on Frank | 我命中注定要在弗兰克身上做试验 |
[05:22] | and now I’m obviously supposed to use them on Kelly. | 现在我显然要对凯莉下手了 |
[05:26] | I need to plan the six most romantic hours imaginable. | 我要计划史上最浪漫的六个小时 |
[05:28] | I’m gonna need your help with the execution, okay? | 我需要你的帮忙 好吗 |
[05:31] | Just come over tomorrow to me and bring Frank. | 明天到我家来 带上弗兰克 |
[05:39] | So I’ve included all the ingredients right here. | 配料我都写下来了 |
[05:40] | You’ve a copy in your binder as well. | 你的文件夹里也有一份 |
[05:42] | Basically you wanna layer the dough, the chicken, the celery | 首先你要准备好面团 鸡肉和芹菜 |
[05:45] | and repeat the process. | 然后按部就班来 |
[05:46] | What’s this dish? | 这道是什么菜 |
[05:47] | It’s chicken pot pie in Pennsylvanian Dutch style. | 宾州德式鸡肉馅饼 |
[05:49] | Doesn’t she like seafood? | 她不是喜欢海鲜么 |
[05:50] | Then you’ll serve everything in the living room, | 然后你要把客厅装饰成 |
[05:52] | which I want you to decorate like a candle-lit Amish barn. | 阿米什人的谷仓一样 |
[05:56] | You know, like Witness. | 像电影《证人》里那个 |
[05:59] | Alright, so you’ve got a lot to work with there. | 这里你有很多活要干 |
[06:01] | You’ve got a broom, you’ve got a rake, | 扫帚 钉耙 |
[06:03] | a butter turner and whatever that is. | 黄油搅拌器还有这不知道是什么 |
[06:06] | It’s a mallet. | 木槌 |
[06:07] | -Was that a goat? -Yes. | -有只山羊 -对 |
[06:09] | How is this, Ray? | 这个怎么样 雷 |
[06:11] | -This is great. Thank you. -No problem. | -太棒了 谢谢 -没事 |
[06:14] | Wow, you’re a lucky man, Frank. What’s your secret? | 你太有福气了 弗兰克 有什么秘诀 |
[06:16] | It was meant to be. | 这是命中注定 |
[06:18] | There you go. | 说得好 |
[06:19] | Well I’m gonna go change and wish me luck. | 我去换衣服了 祝我好运 |
[06:23] | -Good luck. -Thanks. | -好运 -谢谢 |
[06:28] | -Hey Kelly, how are you? -Good. | -凯莉 你好吗 -很好 |
[06:30] | Good. Thanks. So I was in the neighborhood and I was practicing this trick. | 很好 谢谢 我正好路过 |
[06:34] | And I was wondering can you give me your hand | 你能不能闭上眼睛 |
[06:36] | and close your eyes at the same time? | 然后把手伸出来 |
[06:37] | No. | 不能 |
[06:40] | I’ll tell you something that Fozzie told me about you. | 我告诉你福齐是怎么看你的 |
[06:43] | Really? | 真的 |
[06:44] | -Yeah. -O, okay. | -对 -好 好吧 |
[06:51] | Ouh! Ray! What the… | 雷 你干嘛 |
[07:01] | Do you wanna hear a poem I wrote for you? | 想听我给你写的诗吗 |
[07:02] | It’s nine pages. And It’s in Portuguese. | 有九页 是用葡萄牙语写的 |
[07:05] | But, I can translate. | 但我可以翻译 |
[07:06] | Sounds great. | 好啊 |
[07:56] | -What happened to the chicken pot pie? -I’m sorry. I took some liberties. | -鸡肉馅饼呢 -对不起 我自作主张了一下 |
[07:59] | Oh my God, I love the seafood. | 天啊 我喜欢海鲜 |
[08:19] | You having a nice time? | 开心吗 |
[08:22] | The best. | 超级开心 |
[08:25] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[08:28] | Who knew, right? | 谁知道呢 对吧 |
[08:30] | Right. Who knew? | 对 谁知道呢 |
[08:32] | And what was I thinking? | 我是怎么想的 |
[08:38] | What was that about? | 关他什么事 |
[08:44] | What an idiot. | 像个白痴一样 |
[08:46] | Just because someone is handsome and smarter and talented and generous. | 因为某人更帅更聪明更有才更大方 |
[08:54] | I’m so happy with you. | 跟你在一起真开心 |
[08:56] | -Really? -Yeah. | -真的 -嗯 |
[09:02] | I can’t see how it could get any better. | 这是我最快乐的时光了 |
[09:04] | Well, that is where you’re wrong. | 这你就错了 |
[10:36] | I told you to make chicken pot pie. | 我叫你做鸡肉馅饼的啊 |
[10:38] | I just… I don’t think that was the problem. | 我不觉得这是问题所在 |
[10:40] | Maybe I should’ve taken her to a different ballet or something. | 也许我应该带她去看别的芭蕾舞剧 |
[10:45] | Swan Lake isn’t her favorite. Romeo and Juliet was playing in the public. | 天鹅湖不是她最喜欢的 罗密欧与朱丽叶已经上演了 |
[10:48] | -Why didn’t you tell me that? -I thought you knew. | -你怎么没告诉我 -我以为你知道 |
[10:50] | -No. -Anyway, forget it. It’s too late. | -不知道啊 -算了 太迟了 |
[10:55] | Here’s what I think. | 我是这么想的 |
[10:56] | I think there are literally millions of single women in the city. | 这个城市里有无数的单身女人 |
[11:00] | I think you should use the love darts | 你该用爱之镖 |
[11:00] | and go out to find the one that’s right for you. | 去找到合适你的那个 |
[11:02] | What about all that stuff about interfering another people’s destinies? | 现在又不算干涉别人的命运了 |
[11:05] | I take it back. It’s more important to me that you’re happy. | 我收回 你开心更重要 |
[12:13] | Dome? | 穹顶 |
[12:21] | I don’t know. I love her so much but I think I said the wrong things. | 我很爱她 但我说了傻话 |
[12:25] | I read her the stupid poem. I’m like a bumbling fool. | 我像个笨蛋一样给她念愚蠢的诗 |
[12:29] | We can help you with Kelly. | 我们可以帮你 |
[12:32] | That’s nice. But are you guys kind of in love with me? | 谢谢 但你们不是爱上我了 |
[12:34] | Isn’t that like a conflict of interest or something? | 这之间不会有利益冲突之类的 |
[12:35] | That’s why we love you. We love you and we want you to be happy. | 我们爱你 所以我们要你开心 |
[12:40] | Right, girls? | 对吗 |
[12:43] | And… Trevor? | 还有 特雷弗 |
[12:46] | Definitely. | 没错 |
[12:48] | Dear God, whose name I do not know, | 亲爱的我不知道名字的上帝 |
[12:53] | That strategy was obviously misguided. | 这个策略完全没起作用 |
[12:56] | I think what I’m gonna do is tomorrow night after the show | 我觉得明天晚上演出结束后 |
[12:59] | I’m gonna prick Kelly again. | 我要再扎凯莉一次 |
[13:00] | And then I’m just gonna keep doing it until it works. | 以后要一直扎 直到生效为止 |
[13:02] | Obviously I rather not prick her every 6 hours in the rest of our lives. | 但我不想一辈子 都要每六个小时扎她一下 |
[13:05] | But what can you do? It’s like being diabetic. | 但还能怎样 像是得了糖尿病 |
[13:10] | Maybe I could trick her into thinking that she’s diabetic. | 我可以骗她说她得了糖尿病 |
[13:14] | Anyway, thanks again. This is Raymond Goodfellow, | 不论如何 再次感谢 我是雷蒙德·古德费洛 |
[13:18] | Brooklyn, originally from Bloomington, Delaware. | 住在布鲁克林 老家是特拉华州的布卢明顿 |
[14:06] | -Do you wanna be in my movie club? -No. | -去电影俱乐部吗 -不去 |
[14:08] | -Do you wanna come over? -No. | -来我家吗 -不去 |
[14:09] | -Can I come over? -No. | -我能去你家吗 -不能 |
[14:11] | Never. | 不可能 |
[15:53] | All by myself in the morning. | 独自一人过早晨 |
[15:59] | All by myself in the night. | 独自一人过夜晚 |
[16:05] | I sit alone with a table and a chair. | 孤单惨对桌和椅 |
[16:11] | So unhappy there, playing solitaire. | 抑郁无奈 玩玩纸牌 |
[16:17] | All by myself, I get lonely. | 独自一人 寂寞难耐 |
[16:23] | Watching the clock on a show. | 只好看着节目里的钟 |
[16:28] | I’d love to rest my weary head on somebody’s shoulder. | 我想把头枕在佳人肩上 |
[16:34] | I’m growing older all by myself. | 我不想独自一人变老 |
[16:41] | You can’t control who you love. | 你无法控制你会爱上谁 |
[16:45] | You can’t control who loves you. | 你无法控制谁会爱上你 |
[16:48] | You can’t control how it happens, or when it happens, or why it happens. | 你无法控制这一切如何发生 何时发生 为何发生 |
[16:52] | You can’t control any of that stuff. | 这些你都无法控制 |
[16:55] | But I can. | 但是我可以 |
[16:57] | Look, I’m just a guy. I have good aim. That’s it. | 我只是个准星比较好的普通人而已 |
[17:00] | If you’ve seen me I’m basically an idiot. | 如果你见过我 肯定会把我当作一个白痴 |
[17:03] | I guess that’s why love doesn’t make as much sense as it should. | 我猜这就是 爱为什么从来都没什么道理 |
[17:07] | Because, well… | 因为… |
[17:11] | I’m the god of love. | 我就是爱神 |