Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Girl vs. Monster(美女与野兽)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Girl vs. Monster(美女与野兽)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:美女与野兽
英文名称:Girl vs. Monster
年代:2012

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:43] Once upon a time, in the hidden heart of France… 很久很久以前 在法国深处
[00:46] a handsome young prince… 有个英俊的小王子
[00:48] lived in a beautiful castle. 住在一座美丽的城堡里
[00:54] Although he had everything his heart desired… 虽然拥有想要的一切
[00:57] the prince was selfish and unkind. 王子却十分自私刻薄
[01:00] Master, it’s time. 主人 时间到了
[01:02] He taxed the village… 他向村民收税
[01:03] to fill his castle with the most beautiful objects. 买来最美丽的东西放在城堡里
[01:07] And his parties with the most beautiful people. 他的宴会也只要最美丽的人参加
[01:34] ♪Oh, how divine♪ ♪多么神圣♪
[01:36] ♪Glamour, music and magic combine♪ ♪魅力 音乐与魔法相伴♪
[01:40] ♪See the maidens so anxious to shine♪ ♪少女们心急地展现着美好♪
[01:44] ♪Look for a sign that enhances chances♪ ♪希望得到青睐♪
[01:49] ♪She’ll be his special one♪ ♪成为他的恋人♪
[01:53] ♪What a display♪ ♪热闹非法♪
[01:54] ♪What a breathtaking, thrilling array♪ ♪阵势浩大 叹为观止♪
[01:58] ♪Ev’ry prince Ev’ry dog has his day♪ ♪每个王子甚至宠物狗都快乐无比♪
[02:01] ♪Let us sing with passion, gusto, fit to bust, oh♪ ♪让我们在欢乐中高歌 纵情欢闹♪
[02:05] ♪Not a care in the world♪ ♪就像世界不复存在♪
[02:17] Then one night… 后来有一天晚上
[02:19] an unexpected intruder arrived at the castle… 城堡里来了位不速之客
[02:22] seeking shelter from the bitter storm. 想寻个落脚地躲避风暴
[02:25] As a gift, she offered the prince, a single rose. 作为礼物 她送给王子一支玫瑰
[02:36] Repulsed by her haggard appearance… 因为嫌恶她相貌丑陋
[02:38] the prince turned the woman away. 王子拒绝了老妇人
[02:43] But she warned him not to be deceived by appearances. 但她提醒他不要被外表迷惑
[02:51] For beauty is found within. 因为真正的美 在心里
[02:57] When he dismissed her again… 王子再次想驱逐她
[02:59] the old woman’s outward appearance melted away. 老妇人丑陋的外表慢慢退去
[03:05] To reveal… 变成了
[03:06] a beautiful enchantress. 一个美丽的女巫
[03:16] The prince begged for forgiveness, 王子请求宽恕
[03:18] but it was too late. 但为时已晚
[03:21] For she had seen that there was no love in his heart. 她已看出他心里没有丝毫的爱
[03:25] Chip! Chip! Oh, my! 阿齐 阿齐 天呐
[03:31] As punishment… 作为惩罚
[03:32] she transformed him into a hideous beast. 她把他变成了一个极丑的野兽
[03:37] And placed a powerful spell on the castle… 并对城堡 和城堡里所有的人
[03:40] and all who lived there. 施下了可怕的诅咒
[03:48] As days bled into years… 日复一日 年复一年
[03:50] the prince and his servants were forgotten by the world. 王子和仆人们已被世界遗忘
[03:54] For the enchantress had erased all memory of them… 因为女巫把他们所有人
[03:57] from the minds of the people they loved. 都从他们所爱之人的脑海中抹去了
[04:00] But the rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose. 但那支玫瑰是被施过魔法的
[04:05] If he could learn to love another… 如果他能学会爱别人
[04:07] and earn their love in return by the time the last petal fell… 并在最后一片玫瑰花瓣落下前得到那人的爱
[04:11] the spell would be broken. 诅咒就会解除
[04:14] If not, he would be doomed to remain a beast for all time. 如果不能 他将永远不能变回人类
[04:21] As the years passed… 一年年过去
[04:22] he fell into despair and lost all hope. 他渐渐陷入了绝望
[04:25] For who could ever learn to love a beast? 因为有谁会爱上一只野兽呢
[04:54] ♪Little town It’s a quiet village♪ ♪小镇很安静♪
[04:59] ♪Ev’ry day like the one before♪ ♪每天都一如昨日♪
[05:04] ♪Little town Full of little people♪ ♪小镇住满了居民♪
[05:11] ♪Waking up to say♪ ♪每天醒来就会说…♪
[05:23] – Bonjour! – Bonjour! -早安 -早安
[05:25] Bonjour! 早安
[05:27] ♪There goes the baker with his tray like always♪ ♪面包师傅抱托盘♪
[05:31] ♪The same old bread and rolls to sell♪ ♪每天都卖一样的面包法棒♪
[05:34] ♪Every morning just the same♪ ♪每天都一模一样♪
[05:36] ♪Since the morning that we came♪ ♪自从我们来到这偏僻小镇♪
[05:38] ♪To this poor provincial town♪ ♪每天早晨都在简单地重复♪
[05:40] Good morning, Belle! 早上好 贝儿
[05:41] Good morning, Monsieur Jean! Have you lost something again? 早上好 让先生 又丢东西了吗
[05:44] Well, I believe I have. 我想是的
[05:46] The problem is, I can’t remember what! 问题是 我想不起来丢了什么
[05:49] Oh, well. I’m sure it will come to me. 总会想起来的
[05:51] Where are you off to? 你要去哪儿
[05:53] To return this book to Père Robert. 去把这本书还给罗伯特神父
[05:55] It’s about two lovers in fair Verona. 讲的是维罗那的一对恋人
[05:57] Sounds boring. 听着就无聊
[05:59] ♪Look there she goes♪ ♪快看那个女孩♪
[06:00] ♪That girl is strange, no question♪ ♪那个女孩真是怪♪
[06:03] ♪Dazed and distracted Can’t you tell?♪ ♪一眼就能看出她迷迷糊糊♪
[06:08] ♪Never part of any crowd♪ ♪从来不和人打交道♪
[06:10] ♪’Cause her head’s up on some cloud♪ ♪因为她脑袋里都是胡思乱想♪
[06:12] ♪No denying she’s a funny girl that Belle♪ ♪那个贝儿真是个怪女孩♪
[06:16] ♪Bonjour, good day, how is your family?♪ ♪早上好 你家人还好吗♪
[06:20] ♪Bonjour, good day, how is your wife?♪ ♪早上好 你妻子好吗♪
[06:24] ♪I need six eggs That’s too expensive♪ ♪我需要六个鸡蛋 那太贵了♪
[06:27] ♪There must be more than this provincial life♪ ♪小镇之外肯定还有更精彩的世界♪
[06:35] Ah, if it isn’t the only bookworm in town. 这不是镇上唯一一只小书虫吗
[06:38] So, where did you run off to this week? 你这周又在书中游览了哪个地方
[06:41] Two cities in Northern Italy. 意大利北部的两座城
[06:42] I didn’t want to come back! 我都不想回来了
[06:44] Have you got any new places to go? 你还有新的地方推荐吗
[06:46] I’m afraid not. 恐怕没有了
[06:47] But you may reread any of the old ones that you’d like. 但你可以再看一遍以前看过的书
[06:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:52] Your library makes our small corner of the world feel big. 你的图书馆让我们的小世界大了很多
[06:57] Bye. 拜拜
[06:58] ♪Look, there she goes the girl is so peculiar ♪快看 这就是那个奇怪的女孩♪
[07:02] ♪I wonder if she’s feeling well♪ ♪不知道她是不是不舒服♪
[07:06] ♪With a dreamy far off look And her nose stuck in a book♪ ♪她总是迷迷糊糊 脑袋埋在书本里♪
[07:09] ♪What a puzzle to the rest of us is Belle♪ ♪我们真是搞不懂贝儿♪
[07:14] ♪Oh! Isn’t this amazing♪ ♪天啊 多么美好♪
[07:20] ♪It’s my favorite part because you’ll see♪ ♪这是我的最爱 因为♪
[07:29] ♪Here’s where she meets Prince Charming♪ ♪她遇到了白马王子♪
[07:35] ♪But she won’t discover that it’s him♪ ♪但她还认不出他来♪
[07:39] ♪’Til chapter three♪ ♪那要等到第三章♪
[07:45] ♪Now it’s no wonder that her name means “Beauty”♪ ♪怪不得她的名字语意是美丽♪
[07:49] ♪Her looks have got no parallel♪ ♪她美得无与伦比♪
[07:52] ♪But behind that fair façade I’m afraid she’s rather odd♪ ♪虽然脸蛋漂亮 为人却很古怪♪
[07:56] ♪Very different from the rest of us♪ ♪和我们截然不同♪
[07:58] ♪She’s nothing like the rest of us♪ ♪和我们截然不同♪
[08:00] ♪Yes, different from the rest of us♪ ♪没错 和我们截然不同♪
[08:02] ♪Is Belle♪ ♪那就是贝儿♪
[08:08] Look at her, LeFou. 瞧瞧她 乐福
[08:11] My future wife. 那就是我未来的妻子
[08:13] Belle is the most beautiful girl in the village. 贝儿是村里最美的姑娘
[08:16] That makes her the best. 所以她就是最好的
[08:18] But she’s so well-read. 但她学识太广了
[08:21] And you’re so… 而你
[08:22] – athletically inclined. – I know. -更爱运动 -我知道
[08:25] Belle can be as argumentative as she is beautiful. 贝儿争论起来也无人能比
[08:28] Exactly! Who needs her when you’ve got us! 没错 你都有我们了 谁还要她呀
[08:31] Yes… 是啊
[08:32] But ever since the war, 但自从战争后
[08:33] I’ve felt like I’ve been missing something. 我总觉得缺了点什么
[08:36] And she’s the only girl that gives me that sense of… 她是唯一一个能让我有那种感觉的…
[08:41] I don’t know what that means. 我不知道那是什么意思
[08:43] ♪Right from the moment♪ ♪从我第一眼♪
[08:44] ♪When I met her, saw her♪ ♪遇到她 看到她♪
[08:47] ♪I said she’s gorgeous and I fell♪ ♪我说她好美 于是就此倾心♪
[08:50] ♪Here in town there’s only she who is beautiful as me♪ ♪她是小镇上唯一配得上我英俊容貌的女孩♪
[08:54] ♪So I’m making plans to woo and marry Belle♪ ♪所以我要追求她 我要娶贝儿♪
[08:59] ♪Look there he goes♪ ♪快看他♪
[09:01] ♪Isn’t he dreamy♪ ♪简直如美梦一般♪
[09:03] ♪Monsieur Gaston, oh, he’s so cute♪ ♪加斯顿先生 他多么帅气♪
[09:07] ♪Be still, my heart I’m hardly breathing♪ ♪镇定 心跳加速 我无法呼吸♪
[09:10] ♪He’s such a tall, dark Strong and handsome brute♪ ♪他身材高大 强壮 又俊朗♪
[09:21] It’s never gonna happen, ladies. 没可能的 小姐们
[09:28] ♪- Bonjour – Pardon♪ ♪-早安 -什么♪
[09:29] ♪- Good day – Mais, oui♪ ♪-早安 -但是♪
[09:30] ♪- You call this bacon – What lovely flowers♪ ♪-这能叫培根吗 -多美的花♪
[09:32] ♪- Some cheese – Ten yards♪ ♪-来点芝士 -十码♪
[09:33] ♪- One pound – ‘Scuse me♪ ♪-一磅 -抱歉♪
[09:34] ♪- I’ll get the knife – Please let me through♪ ♪-我去拿刀 -借过♪
[09:36] ♪- This bread – Those fish♪ ♪-面包 -鱼♪
[09:37] ♪- It’s stale – They smell♪ ♪-不新鲜了 -真的很臭♪
[09:38] ♪- Madame’s mistaken – Well, maybe so♪ ♪-你错了 -也许吧♪
[09:39] ♪There must be more than this provincial life♪ ♪小镇之外肯定还有更精彩的世界♪
[09:43] ♪Just watch I’m going to make Belle my wife♪ ♪看我怎么把贝儿娶回家♪
[09:47] ♪Look there she goes A girl who’s strange but special♪ ♪看那个奇怪又独特的女孩♪
[09:51] ♪A most peculiar mademoiselle♪ ♪一位古怪的小姐♪
[09:54] ♪It’s a pity and a sin She doesn’t quite fit in♪ ♪她格格不入 多么可惜可悲♪
[09:58] ♪But she really is a funny girl A beauty but a funny girl♪ ♪但她真的很奇怪 很美但是很奇怪♪
[10:02] ♪She really is a funny girl♪ ♪她真是个奇怪的女孩♪
[10:07] ♪That Belle♪ ♪那个贝儿♪
[10:12] Good morning, Belle! 早上好 贝儿
[10:15] Wonderful book you have there. 你拿的真是本好书
[10:17] Have you read it? 你读过吗
[10:19] Well, not that one. But, you know, books… 这本没有 但是 我读过书
[10:23] For your dinner table. 送你放在餐桌上的
[10:25] Shall I join you this evening? 你愿意和我共进晚餐吗
[10:28] Sorry, not this evening. 抱歉 今晚不行
[10:31] Busy? 你有事吗
[10:32] No… 不是
[10:37] So, moving on? 有进展吗
[10:39] No, LeFou. 没有 乐福
[10:41] It’s the ones who play hard to get 那些故作矜持的女孩
[10:43] that are always the sweetest prey. 才是最值得拥有的猎物
[10:45] That’s what makes Belle so appealing. 所以贝儿才这么吸引我
[10:46] She hasn’t made a fool of herself 她不会用傻乎乎的举动
[10:48] just to gain my favor. 吸引我的注意
[10:50] What would you call that? 这叫什么
[10:52] Dignity? 尊严吗
[10:53] It’s outrageously attractive, isn’t it? 特别有魅力 不是吗
[10:55] Gaston! 加斯顿
[11:25] ♪How does a moment last forever♪ ♪如何让一刻永恒♪
[11:30] ♪How can a story never die♪ ♪如何让一个故事永久流传♪
[11:34] ♪It is love we must hold on to♪ ♪最该紧紧握住的是爱♪
[11:39] ♪Never easy but we try♪ ♪虽然很难 但也要尽力♪
[11:45] ♪Sometimes our happiness is captured♪ ♪有时我们能留住幸福♪
[11:49] ♪Somehow a time and place stand still♪ ♪有时一刻时光得以永存♪
[11:55] ♪Love lives on inside our hearts♪ ♪爱活在我们心中♪
[12:00] ♪And always will♪ ♪永远不灭♪
[12:07] Belle. 贝儿
[12:12] Could you… 你能…
[12:13] Hand me a… 递给我一个…
[12:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:20] And I also need… 我还需要…
[12:22] No. No. No. 不不 不是
[12:25] Actually… 其实
[12:26] yes, that’s exactly what I need. Thank you. 没错 这就是我要的 谢谢
[12:40] – Papa, do you think I’m odd? – Odd? -爸爸 你觉得我古怪吗 -古怪
[12:45] My daughter? Odd? 我女儿 怎么会古怪
[12:47] Where did you get an idea like that? 你怎么会这么想呢
[12:49] I don’t know. People talk. 我也不知道 大家都这么说
[12:52] This is a small village, you know. 这是个很小的村子
[12:54] Small minded as well. 思维也狭隘
[12:58] But small also means safe. 但小也意味着安全
[13:01] Even back in Paris, 当年在巴黎时
[13:02] I knew a girl like you, who was so… 我认识一个很像你的女孩 特别…
[13:05] ahead of her time. 超前
[13:08] So different. 与众不同
[13:10] People mocked her. 大家都嘲笑她
[13:12] Until the day they all found themselves imitating her. 直到有天他们发现大家都开始模仿她
[13:24] Please, just tell me one more thing about her. 跟我多说一点关于她的事吧
[13:31] Your mother was… 你母亲…
[13:34] fearless. 无畏
[13:39] Fearless. 无惧
[14:00] So… 那么…
[14:01] what can I bring you from the market? 要我在市场给你买什么
[14:04] A rose. Like the one in the painting. 一支玫瑰 就像画里的那样
[14:06] You ask for that every year! 你每年都要这个
[14:08] And every year you bring it. 你也每年都会带给我
[14:10] Then I shall bring you another. 那我就再带给你一支
[14:12] You have my word. 我保证
[14:15] – Goodbye, Papa. – Goodbye, Belle. -再见 爸爸 -再见 贝儿
[14:18] Come on, Philippe. 走了 菲利普
[14:21] You know the way. 你认识路的
[14:22] I’ll see you tomorrow! 明天见
[14:23] Right. Tomorrow, with the rose. 好的 明天 我会带玫瑰回来
[14:32] Stay safe. 路上小心
[15:13] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[15:16] The laundry. 洗衣服
[15:19] Come! Come! 过来 过来
[15:26] “The blue bird…” 蓝色的鸟
[15:29] “That flies… 从这里
[15:31] “Over the dark… 飞过黑暗的…
[15:35] “Wood.” 森林
[15:36] That was amazing! 真厉害
[15:38] What on earth are you doing? 你在搞什么鬼
[15:41] Teaching another girl to read? 居然开始教别的女孩识字了
[15:43] Isn’t one enough? 有你一个还不够吗
[15:46] We have to do something. 我们得采取点措施了
[15:59] You are the wildest… 你是我见过的
[16:02] most gorgeous thing I have ever seen. 最美最狂野的存在
[16:05] Nobody deserves you. 没人配得上你
[16:06] But at least I know our children will be beautiful. 但至少我们的孩子肯定很漂亮
[16:09] Am I catching you at a bad time? 我来的不是时候吗
[16:11] What is it, LeFou? 怎么了 乐福
[16:12] A certain damsel is in distress. 某个少女落难了
[16:17] It’s hero time. 该英雄出场了
[16:21] I’m not done with you yet. 我跟你还没完呢
[16:25] Me, neither. 我跟你也没完
[16:27] Belle! I heard you had trouble with the Headmaster. 贝儿 我听说你和村长闹矛盾了
[16:30] He never liked me either. 他也不喜欢我
[16:32] Can I give you a little advice about the villagers though? 关于那些村民 我能给你点建议吗
[16:35] They’re never going to trust 他们永远都不会信任
[16:36] the kind of change you’re trying to bring. 你想带来的那种改变
[16:39] All I wanted was to teach a child to read. 我只是想教一个孩子识字
[16:42] The only children you should concern yourself with… 你唯一应该考虑的孩子…
[16:44] are your own. 是你自己的孩子
[16:48] I’m… 我…
[16:49] not ready to have children. 还没准备生孩子
[16:51] Maybe you haven’t met the right man. 也许是因为你还没遇到心上人
[16:53] It’s a small village, Gaston. 这是个很小的村子 加斯顿
[16:55] I’ve met them all. 所有男人我都遇到过了
[16:57] Well, maybe you should take another look. 也许你该再仔细瞧瞧
[17:00] Some of us have changed. 我们当中有些人已经变了
[17:02] Gaston… 加斯顿
[17:03] we could never make each other happy. 我们不会让彼此幸福的
[17:05] No one can change that much. 没人能变化那么大
[17:08] Oh, Belle. 贝儿
[17:11] Do you know what happens to spinsters in this village 你知道这村子里没了父亲的老姑娘
[17:13] after their fathers die? 是什么下场吗
[17:14] Coins? Got any spare coins? 零钱 给点零钱好吗
[17:16] They beg for scraps, like poor Agathe. 她们只能乞讨 就像可怜的阿格莎
[17:19] This is our world, Belle. 这就是我们的世界 贝儿
[17:22] For simple folk like us, it doesn’t get any better. 对于我们这种简单的人 并不会变得更好
[17:25] I might be a farm girl. 我或许是个农家女孩
[17:27] But, I’m not simple… 但我不是头脑简单的人
[17:30] and I’m never going to marry you, Gaston. 而且我永远不会嫁给你的 加斯顿
[17:34] I’m sorry! 我很抱歉
[17:51] Can you imagine? 你能想象吗
[17:53] Me? The wife of that boorish… 我 嫁给那个粗野的…
[17:56] brainless… 没脑子的…
[17:57] ♪Madame Gaston, can’t you just see it♪ ♪加斯顿夫人 你难道看不出♪
[18:01] ♪Madame Gaston, his little wife♪ ♪加斯顿夫人 他的小妻子♪
[18:05] ♪No, sir, not me, I guarantee it♪ ♪不 先生 不会是我 我保证♪
[18:08] ♪I want much more than this provincial life♪ ♪我想要的不只是这乡村生活♪
[18:23] ♪I want adventure in the great wide somewhere♪ ♪我想去广阔的世界冒险♪
[18:29] ♪I want it more than I can tell♪ ♪那种渴望无法言表♪
[18:34] ♪And for once it might be grand♪ ♪也许这次真的可以♪
[18:39] ♪To have someone understand♪ ♪找到一个理解我的人♪
[18:44] ♪I want so much more than they’ve got planned♪ ♪我想要的比他们计划的多得多♪
[19:04] The woods are lovely. 这森林真美
[19:05] I only wish I recognized them. 但我好像不认识这里
[19:08] Do you know where we are, Philippe? 你知道我们在哪吗 菲利普
[19:10] Because I don’t. 我可不知道
[19:17] It’s all right. It’s all right, Philippe. 没事没事 菲利普
[19:24] Yes, we can go this way. 好吧 我们就走这边
[19:26] Go on. To the right. 走吧 右边
[19:29] That’s it. Steady! 好的 稳住
[19:31] Walk on! 继续
[19:33] One path closes… 一条路走不通了
[19:33] another one opens. 就会出现另一条路
[19:37] It’s all right, boy. It’s just a bit of snow. 没事 孩子 只是下点小雪
[19:40] In June. 在六月天里
[19:42] Mind your step. 小心脚下
[19:44] It’s slippery. 地上很滑
[20:07] Come on! 快跑
[20:09] Go! Philippe, go! Go, go! 快 菲利普 快 快
[20:17] Whoa! 停下
[20:43] Philippe! 菲利普
[20:46] Good boy. 好孩子
[20:50] Go, boy. Go! 快 快跑
[21:05] Philippe, you saved my life. 菲利普 你救了我的命
[21:08] Well done. Yes. 好样的 真棒
[21:12] They’ll have to get their dinner somewhere else, won’t they? 它们只能去别处找晚餐吃了 是吧
[21:23] Look! There’s hay. And water. 看 这儿有干草 还有水
[21:27] You’re all set, my old friend. 你吃喝不愁了 老伙计
[21:31] I’ll go pay my respects to our unwitting host. 我们不请自来 我得去拜访下主人
[21:36] Whoever that may be. 不知道是谁…
[22:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:15] Thank… 谢…
[22:23] Hello? 有人吗
[22:26] Hello? 有人在吗
[22:28] Sorry to intrude. 抱歉贸然闯进来
[22:29] I’m just a traveler… 我只是路过
[22:32] seeking shelter from the storm. 想来躲下暴风雪
[22:36] Sorry to disturb you. 十分抱歉打搅您
[22:44] Anyone home? 有人在吗
[22:45] Anyone awake? 都睡了吗
[22:50] He must have lost his way in the woods. 他肯定是在林子里迷路了
[22:51] Shut up, you idiot! 闭嘴 蠢货
[22:55] Excuse me? 有人吗
[23:01] Beautiful. 太漂亮了
[23:08] Extraordinary. 巧夺天工
[23:19] A man of taste. 真是个有品位的人
[23:21] He was talking about me. 他说的是我
[23:38] Well, wherever you are… 好吧 不管你在哪儿
[23:42] I’m just going to warm myself by the fire. 我只是想来火边取个暖
[23:53] That’s better. 感觉好多了
[23:56] Much better. 好舒服
[24:16] Thank you. 太感谢了
[24:31] Mum said I wasn’t supposed to move because it might be scary. 妈妈不让我随便动 说会吓到人
[24:36] Sorry. 对不起
[24:41] It’s all right. 没关系
[24:48] I, uh… 我…
[24:50] I cannot… thank you enough for your hospitality. 真是 十分感谢您的盛情款待
[24:56] I’ll… 我…
[24:59] bid you adieu… 该告辞了…
[25:01] and good night. 祝您晚安
[25:06] Come on, Philippe! Go! Go! 快 菲利普 快走
[25:11] No, wait, wait, wait! 等等 停一下
[25:13] Roses. I nearly forgot. 玫瑰花 我差点忘记了
[25:16] We’re safe here. 我们已经安全了
[25:19] I promised Belle a rose. 我答应贝儿给她带一支玫瑰
[25:45] There! 好了
[26:23] Philippe! 菲利普
[26:30] What happened? 出什么事了
[26:32] Where’s Papa? 爸爸怎么没回来
[26:34] Take me to him! 带我去找他
[27:28] Look, Cogsworth. 看 葛士华
[27:30] A beautiful girl! 一个漂亮女孩儿
[27:31] Yes! I can see it’s a girl. 是的 我看到是个女孩了
[27:34] I lost my hands, not my eyes. 我虽然指针坏了 但眼睛还好着呢
[27:36] But what if she is the one? 她会不会就是那个女孩
[27:38] The one who’ll break the spell? 那个能打破魔咒的女孩
[27:40] Who said that? 谁在说话
[27:43] Who’s there? 谁在那儿
[28:18] Papa? 爸爸
[28:26] Papa, is that you? 爸爸 是你吗
[28:29] Belle! 贝儿
[28:30] How did you find me? 你怎么找到我的
[28:32] Your hands are ice. 你的手冰凉
[28:33] We need to get you home. 我要带你回家
[28:35] Belle, you must leave here at once! 贝儿 你必须马上离开这里
[28:37] This castle is alive! 这座城堡是活的
[28:39] Now go, before he finds you! 在他发现你之前 快走
[28:41] Who? 谁
[28:52] Who’s there? 谁在那儿
[28:54] Who are you? 你是谁
[28:56] Who are you? 你又是谁
[28:58] I’ve come for my father. 我为救我父亲而来
[29:00] Your father is a thief. 你父亲是个贼
[29:03] Liar! 胡说
[29:05] He stole a rose. 他偷了一支玫瑰
[29:07] I asked for the rose. 玫瑰是我求他带的
[29:08] Punish me, not him. 要惩罚就惩罚我 放了他
[29:10] No! He means forever. 不行 他会关你一辈子的
[29:13] Apparently, that’s what happens around here 显然 在这里采一朵花
[29:15] when you pick a flower. 就要付出这种惨痛代价
[29:19] A life sentence for a rose? 一支玫瑰 就把人关一辈子
[29:23] I received eternal damnation for one. 我还因为一支玫瑰受到永恒的诅咒呢
[29:26] I’m merely locking him away. 我只是把他关起来了而已
[29:29] Now, do you still wish to take your father’s place? 现在 你还想代替你父亲受罚吗
[29:33] Come into the light. 你先出来
[29:44] Choose. 选吧
[29:45] Belle, I won’t let you do this. 贝儿 我不会让你替我的
[29:47] I lost your mother. 我已经失去了你母亲
[29:48] I won’t lose you, too. 我绝不能连你也失去
[29:52] Now, go. 你快走
[29:53] Go! 快走
[29:56] All right, Papa. I’ll leave. 好吧 爸爸 我走
[30:01] I need a minute alone with him. 我想和他单独待会儿
[30:05] Are you so cold-hearted… 你就如此铁石心肠
[30:06] you won’t allow a daughter to kiss her father goodbye? 不允许一个女儿和她父亲告个别吗
[30:11] Forever can spare a minute. 关一辈子也不在乎这一小会儿
[30:32] When this door closes, it will not open again. 等这扇门再关上 就永远不会打开了
[30:41] I should have been with you. 早知道我就和你一起去了
[30:42] No, no. Belle, listen to me. 别这样 贝儿 听我说
[30:45] It’s all right. 没关系的
[30:47] Now go. 你快走
[30:49] Live your life. 好好过你的人生
[30:50] And forget me. 忘记我
[30:52] Forget you? 忘记你
[30:54] Everything I am is because of you. 我的一切都是你给的
[30:56] I love you, Belle. 我爱你 贝儿
[30:58] Don’t be afraid. 别害怕
[31:00] I love you too, Papa. 我也爱你 爸爸
[31:03] I’m not afraid. 我不害怕
[31:07] And I will escape. I promise. 我会逃出去的 我保证
[31:10] What? 什么
[31:17] You took his place. 你还是要替他受罚
[31:19] He’s my father. 他是我父亲
[31:20] He’s a fool. 他是个笨蛋
[31:22] And so are you. 你也是
[31:26] Belle… 贝儿
[31:28] Papa! 爸爸
[31:29] Don’t hurt him! 别伤害他
[31:31] – Papa! – No! -爸爸 -不要
[31:34] I’ll come back! 我会回来救你的
[31:36] I promise! 我保证
[31:50] Forgive my intrusion, mademoiselle… 请原谅我的贸然闯入 小姐
[31:52] but I have come to escort you to your room. 我来护送您去您的房间
[31:55] My room? 我的房间
[31:58] – But I thought… – Oh, what? -但我以为… -以为什么
[31:59] That “Once this door closes it will not open again”? “这扇门再关上 就永远不会打开了”吗
[32:04] I know. 我懂的
[32:05] He gets so dramatic. 他有时太戏剧化了
[32:07] Hello. 您好
[32:12] You are very strong. 您力气可真大
[32:14] This is a great quality. 这算是个优点
[32:16] What are you? 你到底是什么
[32:18] I am Lumière! 我叫卢米亚
[32:19] And you can talk? 你居然会说话
[32:22] Well, of course he can talk. 他当然会说话
[32:24] It’s all he ever does. 他整天就啰嗦个不停
[32:26] Now, Lumière, as head of the household… 卢米亚 我以王宫主管的身份
[32:29] I demand that you put her back in her cell at once. 命令你马上把她关回牢房
[32:31] What do you want to be for the rest of your life, Cogsworth? 你的余生想当什么 葛士华
[32:33] A man, or a mantle clock? 是人 还是台钟
[32:36] Ready, miss? 可以走了吗 小姐
[32:37] Trust me. 相信我
[32:41] You must forgive first impressions. 请原谅初次见面时的鲁莽
[32:43] I hope you are not too startled. 希望您没有被吓到
[32:45] Why would I be startled? 有什么好被吓到的
[32:47] I’m talking to a candle. 我只是在跟蜡烛说话而已
[32:48] Candelabra, please. 是烛台 好吗
[32:50] Enormous difference. 那区别大了
[32:51] But consider me at your service. The castle is your home now… 有什么事尽管吩咐 把城堡当成自己家就好
[32:54] so feel free to go anywhere you like. 您想去哪儿就去哪儿
[32:56] Except the west wing. 除了西塔楼
[32:59] Which we do not have. 我们没有西塔楼
[33:01] Why? What’s in the west wing? 为什么 西塔楼有什么
[33:04] – Oh, nothing. – Nothing. -什么都没有 -没什么
[33:05] – Storage space. – Storage space. -只是储藏室 -堆满杂物
[33:06] – That’s it. – That’s it. -没别的东西 -就是这样
[33:07] Yes, that’s it. 是的 就是这样
[33:08] This way, please. To the east wing. 请走这边 我们来东塔楼
[33:10] Or as I like to call it, the only wing. 或者也可以说 唯一的一座塔楼
[33:14] Watch your step, s’il vous plaît! 请当心脚下
[33:25] Welcome to your new home. 欢迎来到您的新家
[33:27] It’s modest, but comfortable. 虽然有些简陋 但住着很舒服
[33:46] It’s beautiful. 太漂亮了
[33:47] But of course! 当然了
[33:49] Master wanted you to have the finest room in the castle. 主人想让您住在城堡里最好的房间
[33:53] Oh, dear. We were not expecting guests. 天啊 我们没想到会有客人来
[33:56] Enchantée, mademoiselle. 很高兴见到您 小姐
[33:59] Don’t worry. 别担心
[34:00] I’ll have this place spotless in no time. 我马上就能让这里一尘不染
[34:06] This plan of yours is dangerous. 你这个计划很危险
[34:08] I would risk anything to kiss you again, Plumette. 为了能再次亲吻你 我甘冒一切危险 普路美特
[34:11] No, my love. I’ve been burned by you before. 别 亲爱的 你会把我点着的
[34:14] We must be strong. 我们要坚强
[34:15] How can I be strong when you make me so weak? 你就是我的软肋 让我如何坚强
[34:24] Is everything here alive? 这里的一切都是活的吗
[34:26] Hello. What’s your name? 你好 你叫什么呢
[34:30] That is a hairbrush. 那就是个普通梳子
[34:36] Do not be alarmed. 不要惊慌
[34:37] This is just your wardrobe. 这只是您的衣柜
[34:39] Meet Madame De Garderobe. A great singer. 衣柜夫人 一位伟大的歌唱家
[34:42] When she can stay awake. 只有清醒的时候才是
[34:44] Cogsworth! A diva needs her beauty rest. 葛士华 美容觉对歌唱家来说非常重要
[34:49] Stay with us, Madame. 先别睡过去 夫人
[34:51] We have someone for you to dress! 快来帮这位小姐打扮一下
[34:54] Finally… 终于啊…
[34:55] a woman. 来了个女人
[34:58] Pretty eyes. 美丽的眼睛
[34:59] Proud face. 漂亮的脸蛋
[35:01] Perfect canvas. Yes! 简直是完美的衣架子
[35:03] I will find you something worthy of a princess. 我要给你一套足以与公主身份相配的衣服
[35:06] Oh, I’m not a princess. 我不是公主
[35:08] Nonsense! 别胡说
[35:09] Now, let’s see what I’ve got in my drawers. 让我们来看下我抽屉里都有什么吧
[35:13] How embarrassing. 太不好意思了
[35:15] Froufrou, come help Mama. 沙沙 快来帮妈妈
[35:31] Subtle. Understated. I love it! 低调 含蓄 我喜欢
[35:34] Froufrou, send my love to the maestro. 沙沙 代我向乐队指挥问好
[36:12] Picture it, LeFou. 想象一下 乐福
[36:14] A rustic cabin… 一个小木屋里
[36:16] my latest kill roasting on the fire… 炉火上烤着我刚打回的猎物
[36:18] adorable children running around us as my love… 可爱的孩子们在四周玩闹 而我亲爱的妻子
[36:22] rubs my tired feet. 为我按摩劳累的双脚
[36:23] But what does Belle say? 可贝儿说什么来着
[36:26] “I will never marry you, Gaston!” “我永远不会嫁给你 加斯顿”
[36:28] You know, there are other girls. 其实这里还有别的姑娘嘛
[36:32] A great hunter doesn’t waste his time on rabbits. 优秀的猎人从不在兔子身上浪费时间
[36:35] ♪Gosh it disturbs me to see you, Gaston♪ ♪看你这般无精打采 加斯顿♪
[36:38] ♪Looking so down in the dumps♪ ♪我是如此不安♪
[36:41] ♪Every guy here’d love to be you, Gaston♪ ♪这里的每个男人都想成为你 加斯顿♪
[36:44] ♪Even when taking your lumps♪ ♪哪怕是被你惩罚鞭打♪
[36:47] ♪There’s no man in town as admired as you♪ ♪小镇上无人比你更受爱戴♪
[36:50] ♪You’re everyone’s favorite guy♪ ♪你是众人的最爱♪
[36:54] ♪Everyone’s awed and inspired by you♪ ♪大家都为你叹服♪
[36:58] ♪And it’s not very hard to see why♪ ♪理由如此显而易见♪
[37:05] ♪No one’s slick as Gaston♪ ♪加斯顿聪明机智无人可比♪
[37:10] ♪No one’s quick as Gaston♪ ♪加斯顿身手矫捷独一无二♪
[37:11] ♪No one’s neck’s as incredibly thick as Gaston♪ ♪加斯顿身材魁梧无可匹敌♪
[37:15] ♪For there’s no man in town half as manly♪ ♪论男子气概无人能及你的一半♪
[37:19] ♪Perfect, a pure paragon♪ ♪他是如此完美♪
[37:21] ♪You can ask any Tom, Dick, or Stanley♪ ♪随便问问汤姆 迪克 斯坦利♪
[37:25] ♪And they’ll tell you whose team they prefer to be on♪ ♪他们会告诉你 他们要选择跟谁站在一边♪
[37:30] ♪Who plays darts like Gaston?♪ ♪谁能像加斯顿 玩飞镖酷炫无比♪
[37:36] ♪- Who breaks – Hearts like Gaston?♪ ♪-谁能像加斯顿 -打碎一地芳心♪
[37:38] ♪Who’s much more than the sum of his parts like Gaston?♪ ♪谁能比加斯顿更加完美♪
[37:42] ♪As a specimen, yes, I’m intimidating♪ ♪一个完美的人 如此让人敬畏♪
[37:45] ♪My, what a guy, that Gaston♪ ♪那个加斯顿 真是个了不起的人♪
[37:49] ♪I needed encouragement♪ ♪我正需要鼓励♪
[37:51] ♪Thank you, LeFou♪ ♪谢谢你 乐福♪
[37:52] ♪Well, there’s no one as easy to bolster as you♪ ♪没人比你更容易被鼓励振奋了♪
[37:58] Too much? 太过了吗
[37:59] Yep! 是的
[38:00] ♪No one fights like Gaston♪ ♪加斯顿战斗勇猛♪
[38:05] ♪Douses lights like Gaston♪ ♪加斯顿神勇无双♪
[38:07] ♪In a wrestling match nobody bites like Gaston♪ ♪摔跤比赛里 加斯顿咬起人来算第一♪
[38:10] ♪When I hunt, I sneak up with my quiver♪ ♪狩猎时 我拿着箭悄悄靠近♪
[38:14] ♪And beasts of the field say a prayer♪ ♪野兽们只能祈祷了♪
[38:19] ♪First I carefully aim for the liver♪ ♪首先我瞄准了肝脏♪
[38:22] ♪Then I shoot from behind♪ ♪然后从背后一箭射出♪
[38:24] Is that fair? 那样公平吗
[38:25] I don’t care 我不在乎
[38:27] ♪No one hits like Gaston♪ ♪加斯顿勇猛无比♪
[38:29] ♪Matches wits like Gaston♪ ♪加斯顿智慧无敌♪
[38:30] ♪In a spitting match nobody spits like Gaston♪ ♪吐痰比赛他也能得第一♪
[38:34] ♪I’m especially good at expectorating♪ ♪我最擅长吐痰♪
[38:42] ♪Ten points for Gaston!♪ ♪加斯顿满分♪
[38:43] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢大家
[38:46] ♪When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs♪ ♪小时候为了长身体♪
[38:49] ♪Every morning to help me get large♪ ♪每天早上要吃四打鸡蛋♪
[38:52] ♪And now that I’m grown I eat five dozen eggs♪ ♪成年后的现在要吃五打♪
[38:56] ♪So I’m roughly the size of a barge♪ ♪所以我身体壮硕如船♪
[40:01] ♪- Who has brains – Like Gaston♪ ♪-聪明机智的 -是加斯顿♪
[40:05] ♪- Entertains – Like Gaston♪ ♪-幽默风趣 -是加斯顿♪
[40:07] ♪Who can make up these endless refrains like Gaston♪ ♪谁能像加斯顿这样 唱出一句又一句的叠句♪
[40:13] ♪I use antlers in all of my decorating♪ ♪我只用尊贵的鹿角做装饰♪
[40:20] ♪Say it again♪ ♪再说一次♪
[40:22] ♪Who’s a man among men?♪ ♪谁是男人中的男人♪
[40:25] ♪Who’s a super success?♪ ♪谁是超级赢家♪
[40:27] ♪Don’t you know? Can’t you guess?♪ ♪不用想也不用猜♪
[40:29] ♪Ask his fans and his five hangers-on♪ ♪问问他的崇拜者和侍从即可♪
[40:32] ♪There’s just one guy in town who’s got all of it down♪ ♪在这小镇里 只有他才是最棒的♪
[40:39] ♪And his name’s, G-A-S-T♪ ♪他叫 加 斯 T♪
[40:45] ♪I believe there’s another ‘T’♪ ♪可能还有一个T字母♪
[40:49] ♪It just occurred to me that I’m illiterate♪ ♪我突然想起我并不识字♪
[40:52] ♪And I’ve never actually had to spell it out loud before♪ ♪以前也从来不用这么大声地拼出来♪
[40:56] ♪Gaston♪ ♪加斯顿♪
[41:08] Oh, LeFou, you’re the best. 乐福 你简直太棒了
[41:11] How is it no girl has snatched you up yet? 为什么没有姑娘把你俘获呢
[41:14] I’ve been told I’m clingy, but I really don’t get it. 有人说我太黏人了 我不是很明白
[41:23] Please, please. Someone, someone. 请帮帮我 快 谁来帮帮我
[41:25] You, help… 帮帮我
[41:28] You must help me. 你必须帮我
[41:29] It’s Belle! He’s got, he’s got Belle. 贝儿出事了 他抓走了贝儿
[41:30] She’s locked in a dungeon. 把她关在地牢里
[41:32] Who’s got her? 被谁抓走了
[41:33] A beast! 一头野兽
[41:34] A huge, horrid, monstrous beast! 巨大无比 恐怖至极的野兽
[41:40] My daughter’s life is in danger. 我女儿有生命危险
[41:41] Why do you laugh? It’s not a joke. 你们笑什么 我没开玩笑
[41:44] His castle is hidden in the woods. 野兽的城堡隐藏在森林中
[41:49] It’s already winter there. 那里已经是寒冬了
[41:51] Winter in June? 六月哪儿来的冬天
[41:53] Crazy old Maurice! 老莫维斯真是疯了
[41:54] Listen to me! 听我说
[41:57] The beast is real. 野兽真的存在
[42:01] Do you understand? 明不明白
[42:05] Will no one help me? 有人愿意帮我吗
[42:07] I’ll help, Maurice. 我帮你 莫维斯
[42:08] What? 什么
[42:10] You will? 真的吗
[42:11] Everybody… 各位
[42:13] stop making fun of this man at once. 别取笑这位老人家
[42:16] Captain, thank you. 队长 谢谢你
[42:18] Don’t thank me, Maurice. 不用谢我 莫维斯
[42:20] Lead us to the beast. 带我们去找野兽吧
[42:25] Come. 跟我来
[42:32] Mama! There’s a girl in the castle! 妈妈 城堡里有个女孩
[42:34] Yes, Chip, we know! 是啦 阿齐 我们知道
[42:36] What kind of tea does she like? 她喜欢喝什么茶呢
[42:37] Herbal, oolong… 花茶 乌龙茶
[42:39] chamomile… 甘菊茶
[42:40] I’m too excited! 我好兴奋
[42:41] Slow down before you break your handle. 慢点儿 别摔着胳膊
[42:44] Heads up, Mrs. Potts. 茶来了 茶煲太太
[43:04] Lumière! 卢米亚
[43:06] Be calm. Let me do the talking. 冷静 我来解释
[43:09] You’re making her dinner! 你们竟然给她做饭
[43:10] Well, we thought you might appreciate the company. 我们想有人陪您会高兴
[43:12] Master, I just want to assure you… 主人 我向您保证
[43:14] that I had no part in this hopeless plan. 我完全没有参与这愚蠢的计划
[43:17] Preparing a dinner, designing a gown for her, giving her… 为她准备晚餐 穿衣打扮
[43:20] a suite in the east wing! 让她住东塔楼的套房
[43:22] You gave her a bedroom? 你们还给她准备了房间
[43:24] No, no, no. He gave her a bedroom. 不 不 是他弄的
[43:26] This is true. 是的
[43:27] But if this girl is the one who can break the spell… 但如果那个女孩能打破魔咒
[43:29] then maybe you could start by using dinner to charm her. 也许您该利用晚餐来赢取她的芳心
[43:32] – Good thinking, Cogsworth. – What? -动动脑子 葛士华 -怎么了
[43:34] That’s the most ridiculous idea I’ve ever heard. 没听过这么荒唐可笑的事
[43:36] Charm the prisoner! 讨好一个囚犯
[43:38] But you must try, Master. With every passing day… 主人 您得试试 日子拖得越久
[43:41] we become less human. 我们的人性就丧失得越多
[43:42] She’s the daughter of a common thief. 她是一个贼的女儿
[43:45] What kind of person do you think that makes her? 她能是什么好东西
[43:47] Oh, you can’t judge people… 不能根据一个人的父母
[43:49] by who their father is, now can you? 去评判那个人 不是吗
[43:55] You’ll join me for dinner. 来陪我吃晚餐
[43:57] That’s not a request. 这是命令 不是请求
[43:59] Gently, Master. 温柔点 主人
[44:00] The girl lost her father… 这位姑娘刚失去了父亲
[44:01] and her freedom in one day. 还失去了自由
[44:04] Yes, the poor thing is probably in there, scared to death. 是啊 可怜的姑娘一定害怕得要死
[44:07] Exactly. 就是
[44:16] Just a minute. 稍等
[44:18] You see? There she is. Now, remember, be gentle. 瞧 她答应了 记住 要温柔一点
[44:22] – Kind! – Charming! -和气一点 -迷人一点
[44:24] Sweet! 嘴甜一点
[44:24] And when she opens the door, 她开门的时候
[44:26] give her a dashing, debonair smile. 给她一个魅力十足的微笑
[44:29] Come, come. Show me the smile. 来 笑一个看看
[44:32] – Oh, mon dieu! – Oh, no. -老天啊 -算了吧
[44:39] Will you join me for dinner? 愿意和我共进晚餐吗
[44:44] You’ve taken me as your prisoner 你把我囚禁起来
[44:45] and now you want to have dinner with me? 现在却要我和你共进晚餐
[44:48] Are you insane? 你疯了吗
[44:51] He’s losing it. 他要爆发了
[44:52] Oh, dear! 糟糕
[44:56] I told you to join me for dinner. 我叫你来陪我吃晚餐
[44:58] And I told you no. 我拒绝
[45:02] What time is it? 几点了
[45:03] What’s happening? 发生什么事了
[45:04] I’d starve before I ever ate with you. 我情愿饿死也不和你一起吃
[45:07] Well, be my guest. 随你的便
[45:09] Go ahead and starve. 你就饿死吧
[45:13] If she doesn’t eat with me… 如果她不陪我吃
[45:14] then she doesn’t eat at all. 就什么都别吃
[45:16] Idiots! 蠢货
[45:19] You can’t talk to us like that. I forbid it. 不准这样和我们说话 我不允许
[45:24] Am I too late? 我出场晚了吗
[45:25] Shame, I was really going to tell him off this time. 真可惜 我这次是真的想教训他
[45:27] Oh, Master, you’ve returned. 主人 您回来啦
[45:32] – Oh, very funny. – I got you there. -真幽默 -被我骗到了吧
[45:53] Show me the girl. 给我看那女孩
[46:31] Another petal fell. 又一片花瓣掉了
[46:33] Lumière… 卢米亚
[46:34] I grew three more feathers. And I just plucked yesterday. 我又长了三根羽毛 昨天才拔过
[46:38] I know, darling. 我明白 亲爱的
[46:40] I’m getting more metallic every day. 我每天都变得更像金属
[46:43] Oh, no. It’s happening again. Pardon me. 讨厌 又来了 抱歉
[46:48] Oh, everyone, calm yourselves. 大伙儿 都冷静
[46:50] – We still have time. – Mama… -我们还有时间 -妈妈
[46:53] am I ever going to be a boy again? 我还能变回男孩吗
[46:55] Oh, yes, Chip. You’ll have your days… 当然 阿齐 总有一天
[46:57] in the sun again. You just leave it to me. 你又能重见天日 交给妈妈来解决吧
[47:11] I told you to go away. 我说了走开
[47:13] Don’t worry, dear. It’s only Mrs. Potts. 别担心 亲爱的 我是茶煲太太
[47:24] Oh, aren’t you a vision! 你真漂亮啊
[47:27] How lovely… 非常荣幸
[47:29] to make your acquaintance. 能与你相遇
[47:34] It’s a very long journey. Let me fix you up before you go. 路途漫长 在你离开之前 先吃点东西吧
[47:39] I have found… 我发现
[47:40] that most troubles seem less troubling… 再麻烦的事只要喝一口暖暖的茶
[47:43] after a bracing cup of tea. 似乎也变得不那么麻烦了
[47:46] Slowly now, Chip. 慢点 阿齐
[47:54] Pleased to meet you. 很高兴认识你
[47:56] Wanna see me do a trick? 想看我变戏法吗
[47:59] Chip! 阿齐
[48:01] That was a very brave thing you did for your father, dearie. 你为救父亲所做的事非常勇敢 亲爱的
[48:05] Yes. 没错
[48:07] We all think so. 我们都这么认为
[48:09] I’m worried about him. 我很担心他
[48:10] He’s never been on his own. 他从来没有孤身一人过
[48:13] Cheer up, my poppet. 别担心 亲爱的
[48:15] Things will turn out in the end. 船到桥头自然直
[48:17] You’ll feel a lot better after dinner. 你吃过晚餐就会感觉好多了
[48:20] But he said, “If she doesn’t eat with me, 可他说过 “如果她不陪我吃
[48:22] then she doesn’t eat at all.” 就什么都别吃”
[48:24] Mmm, people say a lot of things in anger. 人生气的时候会乱说一通
[48:26] It is our choice whether or not to listen. 听不听在于我们
[48:29] You coming, poppet? 来吗 亲爱的
[48:31] Go! 去吧
[48:32] They are coming. Final checks, everyone! Tout de suite! 他们来啦 最后检查 全体人员 赶紧
[48:35] No, you don’t! 不行 别乱来
[48:36] If the master finds out you violated his orders 要是主人发现你违反他的命令
[48:38] and fed her he will blame me! 给她饭吃 他一定会怪我
[48:40] Yes, I will make sure of it. 没错 我就指望他怪你
[48:42] But did you see her stand up to him? 但你瞧见她勇敢反抗他了吗
[48:43] I am telling you, this girl is the one. 我跟你说 这姑娘就是那个人
[48:45] They must fall in love if we are to be human again… 我们要变回人类就得指望他们相爱
[48:47] and how can they fall in love if she stays in her room? 可她一直呆在房里怎么行呢
[48:50] Hey, Chapeau, you missed a spot. 嘿 帽架 这里没擦干净
[48:51] – Coming through. – You know she’ll never love him. -借过 -她不可能爱上他的
[48:53] A broken clock is right two times a day, mon ami… 一个破钟一天只有两次时间是对的 我的朋友
[48:55] but this is not one of those times. Stand up straight! 但这回你可错了 挺直咯
[48:58] It’s time to sparkle! 闪亮时刻到了
[49:00] I have no taste buds, 虽然我尝不出味道
[49:01] but I can tell this is exquisite. 但一定超美味
[49:03] Off! Off me while I work! 走开 别妨碍我干活
[49:05] Pepper, get cracking! Salt, shake a leg! 胡椒 磨起来 盐 撒起来
[49:07] Not so loud! Keep it down. 别这么大声 轻点儿声
[49:11] Of course, of course! But what is dinner… 当然 当然 但是晚餐
[49:13] without a little music? 怎么能少了音乐呢
[49:15] Music? 音乐
[49:16] Maestro Cadenza, are you ready? 钢琴大师 您准备好了吗
[49:20] It has been so long since I have performed. 我好久没表演过了
[49:23] I can barely even remember how. 我都忘了怎么弹
[49:31] Another cavity. 又坏了一根
[49:32] Maestro, your wife is upstairs… 钢琴大师 您太太在楼上
[49:34] finding it harder and harder to stay awake. 她最近越来越难保持清醒了
[49:37] She’s counting on you to help us break this curse. 她指望你帮我们一起打破魔咒
[49:40] Then I shall play through the dental pain. 那我就用残缺的身体来演奏吧
[49:43] Maestro, play quietly, please. 钢琴大师 轻点声 谢谢
[49:46] Oh, quietly. Sotto voce! Of course! 轻点声 低调 当然
[49:49] Are there any other tasteless demands… 你对我的艺术才能
[49:51] you wish to make upon my artistry? 还有什么没品位的要求吗
[49:53] No, that’s it. 没了 就这些
[49:54] There you are, dear. 到了 亲爱的
[50:06] Ma chère mademoiselle. 亲爱的小姐
[50:09] It is with deepest pride 我们无比骄傲
[50:10] and greatest pleasure… 无比荣幸
[50:11] that we welcome you tonight. 欢迎您今晚光临
[50:13] Here! And now… 对准这里 现在
[50:16] we invite you to relax. 请您好好放松
[50:18] Let us pull up a chair… 坐下来
[50:21] as the dining room proudly presents… 餐厅即将为您献上
[50:35] Your dinner! 您的晚餐
[50:39] ♪Be our guest, be our guest♪ ♪尊贵的客人 请您用餐♪
[50:45] ♪Put our service to the test♪ ♪我们的服务包您满意♪
[50:47] ♪Tie your napkin ’round your neck, chérie♪ ♪围上您的餐巾 亲爱的♪
[50:50] ♪And we’ll provide the rest♪ ♪其余都交给我们♪
[50:52] ♪Soup du jour, hot hors d’oeuvres♪ ♪特色鲜汤 餐前点心♪
[50:55] ♪Why we only live to serve♪ ♪我们的使命就是服务♪
[50:58] ♪Try the grey stuff, it’s delicious♪ ♪来一口灰灰的食物 超级美味♪
[51:00] ♪Don’t believe me? Ask the dishes♪ ♪不信我 问问盘子吧♪
[51:07] ♪They can sing, they can dance♪ ♪他们能歌善舞♪
[51:10] ♪After all, miss, this is France♪ ♪毕竟 小姐 这是法国♪
[51:12] ♪And a dinner here is never second best♪ ♪这里的美食天下第一♪
[51:16] ♪Go on unfold your menu♪ ♪打开您的菜单♪
[51:19] ♪Take a glance and then you’ll♪ ♪瞧上一眼 您便成为♪
[51:21] ♪Be our guest, oui, our guest♪ ♪尊贵的客人 是的 客人♪
[51:23] ♪Be our guest♪ ♪尊贵的客人♪
[51:30] ♪Beef ragout♪ ♪蔬菜炖牛肉♪
[51:31] ♪Cheese soufflé♪ ♪芝士蛋奶酥♪
[51:32] ♪Pie and pudding en flambé♪ ♪火焰布丁派♪
[51:34] ♪We’ll prepare and serve with flair a culinary cabaret♪ ♪整个厨房都为您制作佳肴 为您服务♪
[51:39] ♪You’re alone and you’re scared♪ ♪虽然你孤单又害怕♪
[51:41] ♪But the banquet’s all prepared♪ ♪但晚宴已经开始♪
[51:43] ♪No one’s gloomy or complaining♪ ♪不要垂头丧气 不要抱怨♪
[51:45] ♪While the flatware’s entertaining♪ ♪餐具们会哄你开心♪
[51:47] ♪We tell jokes, I do tricks♪ ♪讲笑话 玩杂耍♪
[51:49] ♪With my fellow candlesticks♪ ♪烛台兄弟齐上阵♪
[51:52] ♪And it’s all in perfect taste♪ ♪一切都很完美♪
[51:54] ♪That you can bet♪ ♪尽管放心♪
[51:56] ♪Come on and lift your glass♪ ♪来吧举起酒杯♪
[51:58] ♪You’ve won your own free pass to be our guest♪ ♪我们认定您是我们尊贵的客人♪
[52:01] ♪If you’re stressed It’s fine dining we suggest♪ ♪如果感到压力就请享用晚餐♪
[52:05] ♪Be our guest, be our guest, be our guest♪ ♪尊贵的客人 请您用餐 请您用餐♪
[52:11] ♪Life is so unnerving♪ ♪人生如此艰难♪
[52:14] ♪For a servant who’s not serving♪ ♪如果仆人不能服侍主人♪
[52:17] ♪He’s not whole without a soul to wait upon♪ ♪没有侍奉的灵魂 他就是不完整的♪
[52:22] ♪Ah, those good old days when we were useful♪ ♪曾几何时 我们多么能干♪
[52:25] ♪Eh, Cogsworth?♪ ♪对吧 葛士华♪
[52:27] ♪Suddenly those good old days are gone♪ ♪美好时光转眼即逝♪
[52:33] ♪Too long we’ve been rusting♪ ♪我们早已锈迹斑斑♪
[52:36] ♪Needing so much more than dusting♪ ♪不仅需要拂去灰尘♪
[52:39] ♪Needing exercise, a chance to use our skills♪ ♪我们需要锻炼 需要机会发挥各自的本事♪
[52:47] ♪Most days we just lay around the castle♪ ♪终日在城堡发呆♪
[52:51] ♪Flabby, fat and lazy♪ ♪软乎乎 圆滚滚 懒洋洋♪
[52:52] ♪You walked in and whoops-a-daisy♪ ♪直到您来了 哦哟天呐♪
[52:55] ♪It’s a guest, it’s a guest♪ ♪客人来啦 客人来啦♪
[52:57] ♪Sakes alive, well, I’ll be blessed♪ ♪天呐 真不可思议♪
[52:59] ♪Wine’s been poured and thank the Lord♪ ♪斟上美酒 感谢上帝♪
[53:01] ♪I’ve had the napkins freshly pressed♪ ♪餐巾才刚刚叠得整整齐齐♪
[53:03] ♪With dessert, she’ll want tea♪ ♪甜点过后 该上茶了♪
[53:05] ♪And my dear, that’s fine with me♪ ♪亲爱的 我没意见♪
[53:07] ♪While the cups do their soft-shoeing♪ ♪杯子们跳着踢踏舞♪
[53:09] ♪I’ll be bubbling, I’ll be brewing♪ ♪我的茶在冒泡 在酿制♪
[53:22] ♪I’ll get warm, piping hot♪ ♪我热起来了 滚烫滚烫♪
[53:24] ♪Heaven’s sakes, is that a spot?♪ ♪天呐 茶杯没擦干净♪
[53:26] ♪Clean it up, we want the company impressed♪ ♪快洗一洗 我们希望客人满意♪
[53:30] ♪We’ve got a lot to do♪ ♪还有好多事要干呢♪
[53:32] ♪Is it one lump or two?♪ ♪糖要一块还是两块♪
[53:34] ♪For you, our guest♪ ♪一切为您 尊贵的客人♪
[53:36] ♪She’s our guest♪ ♪她是我们的贵客♪
[53:39] ♪Be our guest, be our guest♪ ♪尊贵的客人 请您用餐♪
[53:41] ♪Our command is your request♪ ♪您的要求就是我们的圣旨♪
[53:43] ♪It’s been years since we’ve had anybody♪ ♪多少年无人光顾此地♪
[53:46] ♪Here and we’re obsessed♪ ♪我们全心全意♪
[53:47] ♪With your meal♪ ♪为您献上美食♪
[53:50] ♪With your ease♪ ♪请您尽情享受♪
[53:52] ♪Yes indeed, we aim to please♪ ♪千真万确 我们全心全意♪
[53:56] ♪While the candlelight’s still glowing♪ ♪趁着烛光依然闪耀♪
[54:00] ♪Let us help you, we’ll keep going♪ ♪让我们服侍您 美味佳肴♪
[54:08] ♪Course by course! One by one♪ ♪一道美食接着一道♪
[54:14] ♪’Til you shout, “Enough, I’m done!”♪ ♪直到您说 够啦 吃饱啦♪
[54:17] ♪Then we’ll sing you off to sleep♪ ♪我们的歌声将伴您入睡♪
[54:19] ♪As you digest♪ ♪伴您消化♪
[54:21] ♪Tonight you’ll prop your feet up But for now let’s eat up♪ ♪今晚您可能会吃撑 但先吃了再说♪
[54:25] ♪Be our guest be our guest♪ ♪尊贵的客人 请您用餐♪
[54:31] ♪Please be our guest♪ ♪请您享用美味大餐♪
[54:41] Pudding? 吃布丁吗
[54:45] I don’t understand why you’re all being so kind to me. 我不明白你们为什么都对我这么好
[54:48] Surely, you’re as trapped here as I am. 你们也像我一样被困在这
[54:51] Don’t you ever want to escape? 你们就从没想过要逃走吗
[54:53] The master’s not as terrible as he appears. 主人并不像看上去那么坏
[54:57] Somewhere deep in his soul, there’s a prince… 在他灵魂深处 藏着一位王子
[55:01] of a fellow who just waiting to be set free. 等待重新获得自由
[55:07] Lumière mentioned something about the west wing. 卢米亚提到过西塔楼什么的
[55:09] Never you mind about that. 你不用管那个
[55:11] Off to bed with you, poppet. 快去睡吧 亲爱的
[55:13] – Good night. – Nighty-night. -晚安 -安安
[55:20] Straight to bed. 去睡吧
[56:55] What are you doing here? What did you do to it? 你在这里做什么 你干了什么
[56:57] Nothing. 没什么
[56:57] Do you realize what you could have done? 你知道乱碰的严重后果吗
[56:59] You could have damned us all! 你可能把我们都害死
[57:01] Get out of here! 滚出去
[57:03] Go! 滚
[57:13] Checkmate. Again. 将军 又赢了
[57:15] Wait! No! You cheated again. 等等 不 你又作弊了
[57:18] Mademoiselle, what are you doing? 小姐 你在干什么
[57:20] Getting out of here. 离开这儿
[57:22] Stop! 停下
[57:24] Go! Go! Froufrou! 快 快 沙沙
[57:27] Yes, Froufrou. Stop her. 沙沙 拦住她
[57:29] Don’t let her leave! 别让她走
[57:30] Stop her! 拦住她
[57:32] No! No! Froufrou! 不 不 沙沙
[57:33] No! No, it’s not play time! 不行 现在不是玩闹的时候
[57:35] Not now, silly boy. 现在不行 傻孩子
[57:36] Bad dog. Bad dog! 坏狗狗 坏狗狗
[57:38] No! No! No! 不 不 不
[57:40] Please don’t go! 求你别走
[57:41] It’s dangerous! 外面很危险
[57:43] Oh, my! 天呐
[1:00:21] You have to help me. 你得帮我
[1:00:25] You have to stand. 你得站起来
[1:00:43] No! I’m sure this is the way. 不 我确定就是这条路
[1:00:46] Do you hear those wolves? 听见狼嚎了吗
[1:00:47] That means we’re getting very close to the castle. 那意味着我们离城堡很近了
[1:00:51] Look, enough is enough. We have to turn back. 行了 你够了 我们该回去了
[1:00:53] Stop! 停下
[1:00:54] That’s it! There it is! 就是这个 就是这里
[1:00:57] That’s the tree! 就是这棵树
[1:00:59] I’m sure of it. 我很确定
[1:01:00] It was downed by lightning at the time. 当时它被闪电击倒了
[1:01:04] But now it’s resumed an upright position… 但现在 它又完好如初了
[1:01:08] through some sort of… 或许是某种
[1:01:10] magic or other. 魔法或者别的东西
[1:01:12] You really wanna marry into this family? 你真的想当这种人的女婿吗
[1:01:15] So, that means… 所以 这意味着
[1:01:15] that the castle is that… 城堡在这个方向
[1:01:17] No. 不对
[1:01:19] No, it’s… 不 应该是
[1:01:23] That way. 那个方向
[1:01:24] Definitely, that way. 确定了 就是那个方向
[1:01:26] I am done playing this game of yours. 我可没闲心再陪你玩下去了
[1:01:29] Where is Belle? 贝儿在哪儿
[1:01:31] The beast took her and she… 那个野兽抓走了她 她…
[1:01:34] There are no such things as beasts. 世上没有你说的野兽
[1:01:35] Or talking teacups. 或者会说话的杯子
[1:01:37] Or magic! 更没有魔法
[1:01:39] But there are wolves, frostbite, and starvation. 再待下去就会被狼咬死 冻死 饿死
[1:01:43] Deep breaths, Gaston. 深呼吸 加斯顿
[1:01:45] Deep breaths. 深呼吸
[1:01:50] So, why don’t we just turn around? Go back to Villeneuve. 所以 我们赶紧回去吧 回维伦纽夫镇
[1:01:53] I’m sure Belle is at home, cooking up a lovely dinner. 我想贝儿肯定在家做好美味的晚餐了
[1:01:56] If you think I’ve made all this up… 如果你觉得我是在编故事
[1:01:58] then why did you offer to help? 你为什么还主动来帮我
[1:02:00] Because I want to marry your daughter! 因为我想娶你女儿
[1:02:05] Now, let’s go home. 现在 回家吧
[1:02:07] Belle is not at home. 贝儿不在家
[1:02:09] She is with the… 她被…
[1:02:11] You say beast one more time… 你敢再提一遍野兽
[1:02:13] I will feed you to the wolves! 我就把你喂狼
[1:02:15] Gaston! Stop it! Breathe! 加斯顿 冷静 深呼吸
[1:02:18] Think happy thoughts. Go back to the war. 想想开心的事 想想战争
[1:02:21] Blood. 鲜血
[1:02:22] Explosions. Countless widows. 爆炸 还有数不清的寡妇
[1:02:25] – Widows. – Yes. Yes. -寡妇 -对 没错
[1:02:26] That’s it. 这就对了
[1:02:29] That’s it. 就是这样
[1:02:33] Maurice! 莫维斯
[1:02:35] Please, forgive me, old bean. 请原谅我 老兄
[1:02:38] That’s no way to talk to my future father-in-law… 怎么能和我未来的老丈人那样说话呢
[1:02:40] now is it? 现在的语气怎么样
[1:02:41] Future father-in-law? 未来的老丈人
[1:02:43] Yeah! 当然
[1:02:44] You will never marry my daughter. 我永远不可能让你娶我女儿
[1:02:54] I saw that coming. 我就知道会这样
[1:02:56] If Maurice won’t give me his blessing… 如果莫维斯不许我娶他女儿
[1:02:58] then he is in my way. 那他就是我的绊脚石
[1:03:00] Once the wolves are finished with him… 等狼把他吃掉以后
[1:03:01] Belle will have no one to take care of her but me. 贝儿就无人照顾 只能跟着我了
[1:03:04] For the sake of exhausting all of our options… 要不我们再考虑考虑
[1:03:06] do we maybe wanna consider a slightly less gruesome alternative? 看有没有别的 不那么残忍的选择
[1:03:11] Are you coming? 你到底走不走
[1:03:26] That hurts! 好疼
[1:03:27] If you held still, it wouldn’t hurt as much. 如果你乖乖别动 就不会那么疼
[1:03:30] Well, if you hadn’t run away, none of this would have happened. 如果你不跑 这一切都不会发生
[1:03:32] Well, if you hadn’t frightened me, I wouldn’t have run away. 如果你不吓我 我也不会跑
[1:03:34] Well, you shouldn’t have been in the west wing. 你不该去西塔楼
[1:03:37] Well, you should learn to control your temper! 你才该学习控制脾气
[1:03:48] Try to get some rest. 好好休息吧
[1:03:51] Thank you, miss. 谢谢你 小姐
[1:03:52] We are eternally grateful. 我们永远感激你
[1:03:55] Why do you care about him so much? 为什么你们这么关心他
[1:03:57] We’ve looked after him all his life. 我们从他小时候就开始照顾他
[1:04:00] But he’s cursed you somehow. Why? 是他害你们变成了这样 为什么
[1:04:03] You did nothing! 你们明明什么都没做
[1:04:05] You’re quite right there, dear. 你说到点子上了 亲爱的
[1:04:07] You see, when the master lost his mother… 主人母亲过世后
[1:04:10] and his cruel father took that sweet, innocent lad… 他残暴的父亲 将那个曾经天真可爱的孩子
[1:04:14] and twisted him up to be just like him… 变得像他一样冷酷无情
[1:04:18] we did nothing. 我们什么都没做
[1:04:21] Let him sleep. 让他好好睡吧
[1:04:34] ♪Days in the sun♪ ♪那些阳光下的日子♪
[1:04:36] ♪When my life has barely begun♪ ♪从我来到这世界♪
[1:04:41] ♪Not until my whole life is done♪ ♪到我离去那天♪
[1:04:45] ♪Will I ever leave you♪ ♪我会离开你吗♪
[1:05:10] ♪Will I tremble again♪ ♪我还会再次♪
[1:05:14] ♪To my dear one’s gorgeous refrain♪ ♪因为我心爱之人的歌声而激动颤抖吗♪
[1:05:18] ♪Will you now forever remain out of reach of my arms♪ ♪我将永远 无法触及你吗♪
[1:05:27] ♪Oh, those days in the sun♪ ♪那些阳光下的日子♪
[1:05:30] ♪What I’d give to relive just one♪ ♪如何才能再享受一次♪
[1:05:35] ‘Night, Mama. 晚安 妈妈
[1:05:36] ♪Undo what’s done♪ ♪改变既定的事实♪
[1:05:39] ♪And bring back the light♪ ♪让失去的光明重现♪
[1:05:43] ♪Oh, I could sing of the pain these dark days bring♪ ♪我还可以歌唱 黑暗日子带来的痛苦♪
[1:05:53] ♪The spell we’re under♪ ♪施在我们身上的魔咒♪
[1:05:57] ♪Still it’s the wonder of us I sing of tonight♪ ♪我今晚吟唱的 是我们创造的奇迹♪
[1:06:03] ♪How in the midst of all this sorrow♪ ♪在痛苦与悲伤的阴霾中♪
[1:06:07] ♪Can so much hope and love endure♪ ♪潜藏着爱与希望的力量♪
[1:06:10] ♪I was innocent and certain♪ ♪曾经的我无知但确定♪
[1:06:14] ♪Now I’m wiser but unsure♪ ♪现在睿智些的我反而不再确定♪
[1:06:18] ♪Days in the past♪ ♪那些过去的日子♪
[1:06:20] ♪I can’t go back into my childhood♪ ♪童年永不可以再来♪
[1:06:22] ♪Oh, those precious days couldn’t last♪ ♪那些宝贵的时光无法持续♪
[1:06:24] ♪One that my father made secure♪ ♪那些有父亲庇护的日子已不再♪
[1:06:28] ♪I can feel a change in me♪ ♪我可以感觉到内心的变化♪
[1:06:28] ♪Oh, hold me closer♪ ♪抱紧我♪
[1:06:32] ♪I’m stronger now but still not free♪ ♪我变得更坚强 却仍被束缚♪
[1:06:38] ♪Days in the sun♪ ♪那些阳光下的日子♪
[1:06:40] ♪Will return we must believe♪ ♪我们必须坚信会归来♪
[1:06:46] ♪As lovers do♪ ♪就像爱人那样坚定♪
[1:06:50] ♪That days in the sun will come shining through♪ ♪阳光终将穿过黑暗 再次归来♪
[1:07:04] What happens when the last petal falls? 如果花瓣全部凋落会怎样
[1:07:06] The master remains a beast forever. 主人就会永远是一头野兽
[1:07:09] And we become… 我们会变成
[1:07:10] – Antiques. – Knick-knacks. -一堆古董 -没用的摆设
[1:07:12] Lightly-used houseware. 真正的生活用品
[1:07:14] Rubbish. 废品
[1:07:15] We become rubbish. 我们会变成废品
[1:07:17] I want to help you. 我想帮助你们
[1:07:19] There must be some way to break the curse. 那个诅咒一定有破解方法
[1:07:22] Well, there is one. 确实有一个
[1:07:24] It’s not for you to worry about, lamb. 你不需要操心这个 孩子
[1:07:27] We’ve made our bed and we must lie in it. 我们犯的错 就要自己承担
[1:08:22] Drink. 喝点水吧
[1:08:30] Thank you, Agathe. 谢谢你 阿格莎
[1:08:33] “Love can transpose to form and dignity. 爱情可以将卑贱和劣行转化为美满与尊严
[1:08:37] “Love looks not with the eyes 爱情不是用眼睛辨别
[1:08:39] “But with the mind and therefore…” 而是用心灵来判断
[1:08:41] “And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” 因此爱神丘比特的眼睛总是蒙着的
[1:08:47] You know Shakespeare? 你读过莎士比亚的著作
[1:08:51] I had an expensive education. 我曾接受精英教育
[1:08:55] Actually, Romeo and Juliet’s my favorite play. 其实 《罗密欧与朱丽叶》才是我的最爱
[1:08:59] Why is that not a surprise? 我怎么一点不觉得惊讶呢
[1:09:02] I’m sorry? 什么意思
[1:09:03] Well, all that heartache and pining and… 全篇充斥着不知所谓的心痛和思念
[1:09:08] So many better things to read. 明明那么多更有趣的书可以读
[1:09:11] Like what? 比如说
[1:09:13] Well, there are a couple of things in here you could start with. 你可以在这里找几本先读着
[1:09:21] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[1:09:31] It’s wonderful! 真是太美妙了
[1:09:36] Yes. I suppose it is. 是啊 可能是吧
[1:09:42] Well, if you like it so much, then it’s yours. 既然你这么喜欢 这些都送你了
[1:09:52] Have you really read every one of these books? 这里的每本书你都读过了吗
[1:09:54] What? 什么
[1:09:57] Well, not all of them. 我也没有每本都读
[1:10:00] Some of them are in Greek. 因为有些简直是天书
[1:10:03] Was that a joke? 这是个玩笑吗
[1:10:05] Are you making jokes now? 你居然也会开玩笑
[1:10:09] Maybe. 也许吧
[1:10:45] “The air is blue and keen and cold… 空气里弥漫着阴郁 寒冷直透骨髓
[1:10:48] “And in a frozen sheath, enrolled. 雪凝结成冰 包裹了万物
[1:10:51] “Each branch, each twig… 一根根树枝
[1:10:53] “Each blade of grass seems clad miraculously with… 一片片草叶 似乎都如水晶般剔透
[1:10:59] “Glass.” 闪亮
[1:11:07] I feel as if I’m seeing it for the first time. 我感觉好像是第一次欣赏到这样的美景
[1:11:15] Is there any more? 还有吗
[1:11:23] “But in that solemn silence is heard the whisper… 只有沉寂至此 才能听到
[1:11:27] “Of every sleeping thing. 沉睡者在梦中的呓语
[1:11:30] “Look. Look at me. 看呀 看着我
[1:11:34] “Come wake me up. 来把我唤醒吧
[1:11:38] “For still here I be.” 让我留在你身边
[1:12:09] ♪There’s something sweet and almost kind♪ ♪有点甜蜜 有点可爱♪
[1:12:13] ♪But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined♪ ♪他曾经粗暴无礼让人害怕♪
[1:12:17] ♪And now he’s dear and so unsure♪ ♪如今却如此温柔♪
[1:12:21] ♪I wonder why I didn’t see it there before♪ ♪我很奇怪我之前竟未发现♪
[1:12:35] ♪She glanced this way I thought I saw♪ ♪她的目光 穿透了我♪
[1:12:39] ♪And when we touched she didn’t shudder at my paw♪ ♪当我们彼此触碰 她没有畏惧我的爪子♪
[1:12:43] ♪No, it can’t be I’ll just ignore♪ ♪不 那不可能 我还是无视吧♪
[1:12:47] ♪But then she’s never looked at me that way before♪ ♪但她看我的眼神 与以前完全不同♪
[1:13:21] ♪New, and a bit alarming♪ ♪新的感觉 有些忐忑♪
[1:13:27] ♪Who’d have ever thought that this could be♪ ♪谁能想到竟会变成这样♪
[1:13:37] ♪True that he’s no Prince Charming ♪确实 他不是白马王子♪
[1:13:43] ♪But there’s something in him That I simply didn’t see♪ ♪但他身上却有我从未见过的东西♪
[1:13:51] ♪Well, who’d have thought?♪ ♪谁能想到♪
[1:13:52] ♪Well, bless my soul!♪ ♪天呐♪
[1:13:53] ♪- Well, who’d have known? – Well, who indeed?♪ ♪-谁能想到 -是啊 谁能想到♪
[1:13:55] ♪And who’d have guessed they’d come together on their own♪ ♪谁能猜到他们会自己走到一起♪
[1:13:58] ♪It’s so peculiar wait and see♪ ♪我们满心期待 静候结果♪
[1:14:00] ♪We’ll wait and see a few days more♪ ♪我们再耐心等待几天♪
[1:14:03] ♪There may be something there that wasn’t there before♪ ♪也许会擦出些从未有过的火花♪
[1:14:07] And here’s a thought… 我想
[1:14:09] Perhaps there’s something there that wasn’t there before 也许他们已经擦出了从未有过的火花
[1:14:13] What, Mama? 是什么 妈妈
[1:14:15] ♪There may be something there that wasn’t there before♪ ♪他们会擦出些从未有过的火花♪
[1:14:23] What is it? What’s there? 什么火花 在哪里呀
[1:14:25] I’ll tell you when you’re older. 等你长大我再告诉你
[1:14:29] Okay, I’m older! 好吧 我现在大些了
[1:14:32] Chip… 阿齐
[1:14:34] You are a one. 你真调皮
[1:14:51] What are you reading? 你在看什么
[1:14:52] Nothing. 没什么
[1:14:55] Guinevere and Lancelot. 《桂妮薇儿和兰斯洛特》
[1:14:57] Well, actually… 事实上
[1:14:58] King Arthur and the Round Table. 应该说是亚瑟王和圆桌骑士
[1:15:01] Knights and men and swords and things. 骑士 勇者 决斗之类的
[1:15:05] Still… 不过
[1:15:07] it’s a romance. 依然是爱情小说
[1:15:08] All right. 好吧
[1:15:13] I never thanked you for saving my life. 我还没有谢谢你救了我
[1:15:16] Well, I never thanked you… 我也还没有谢你
[1:15:19] for not leaving me to be eaten by wolves. 没狠心把我留下来喂狼
[1:15:25] They know how to have a good time. 他们总是玩得那么开心
[1:15:27] Yes. But when I enter the room, laughter dies. 是啊 但我一进去 就会冷场
[1:15:32] Me too. 我也是
[1:15:35] The villagers say that I’m a funny girl… 村民们说我是个古怪的女孩
[1:15:38] but I’m not sure they mean it as a compliment. 我想他们应该不是在夸我有趣
[1:15:40] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[1:15:42] Your village sounds terrible. 你的村民听起来不太友好
[1:15:45] Almost as lonely as your castle. 就跟你的城堡一样让人感到孤独
[1:15:49] What do you say we run away? 我们一起逃走如何
[1:16:03] Another little gift from the enchantress. 女巫还给我留下了一件礼物
[1:16:10] A book that truly allows you to escape. 一本能让你真正逃离现实的书
[1:16:20] How amazing! 太不可思议了
[1:16:22] It was her cruelest trick of all. 这是对我最残酷的惩罚
[1:16:25] It was just another curse. 根本就是另一个诅咒
[1:16:27] The outside world has no place for a creature like me… 外面世界容不下我这样的野兽
[1:16:32] but it can for you. 但你不一样
[1:16:39] Think of the one place you’ve always wanted to see. 想想你一直想去的那个地方
[1:16:46] Now find it in your mind’s eye. 仔细想象它的样子
[1:16:50] Then feel it in your heart. 用心灵去感受
[1:17:22] Where did you take us? 这是哪里
[1:17:25] Paris. 巴黎
[1:17:27] Oh, I love Paris. 我喜欢巴黎
[1:17:30] What would you like to see first? 你想先去哪儿玩
[1:17:32] Notre Dame… 巴黎圣母院
[1:17:34] The Champs-Élysées… 还是香榭丽舍大街
[1:17:36] No? 都不想去吗
[1:17:36] Too touristy? 嫌游客太多吗
[1:17:40] It’s so much smaller than I imagined. 这儿比我想象中小多了
[1:17:52] ♪This is the Paris of my childhood♪ ♪童年的巴黎重现眼前♪
[1:17:57] ♪These were the borders of my life♪ ♪我曾经就生活在这里♪
[1:18:01] ♪In this crumbling, dusty attic♪ ♪在这落满灰尘的破败阁楼里♪
[1:18:06] ♪Where an artist loved his wife♪ ♪曾有位深爱妻子的艺术家♪
[1:18:11] ♪Easy to remember♪ ♪一切都历历在目♪
[1:18:15] ♪Harder to move on♪ ♪难以忘怀♪
[1:18:22] ♪Knowing the Paris of my childhood♪ ♪却清楚明白 童年的巴黎♪
[1:18:27] ♪Is gone♪ ♪早已消失♪
[1:18:37] What happened to your mother? 你妈妈怎么了
[1:18:38] It was the one story Papa could never bring himself to tell. 爸爸从来不提妈妈的事
[1:18:42] I knew better than to ask. 我知道最好别问
[1:18:46] A doctor’s mask. 一副医用面具
[1:18:56] Plague. 瘟疫
[1:19:03] You must leave now. 你必须马上离开
[1:19:10] Quickly… 快走
[1:19:10] before it takes her too. 别让贝儿也被传染上
[1:19:30] I’m sorry I ever called your father a thief. 对不起 我竟然说你父亲是贼
[1:19:36] Let’s go home. 我们回去吧
[1:19:44] This is some storm, huh? 雨下得可真大
[1:19:46] At least we’re not tied to a tree 但至少我们没被绑在树上
[1:19:48] in the middle of nowhere… 在荒郊野地里
[1:19:49] surrounded by bloodthirsty wolves. 被一群饿狼包围
[1:19:52] You know it’s not too late. 现在还来得及
[1:19:53] We could always turn back… 我们随时可以回去
[1:19:58] It’s just… 我只是
[1:19:59] every time I close my eyes… 每次闭上眼
[1:20:01] I picture Maurice stranded alone. 就想到莫维斯孤苦无依的样子
[1:20:03] And then when I open them… 当我睁开眼
[1:20:05] he’s… 他就…
[1:20:08] Maurice! 莫维斯
[1:20:11] Gaston… 加斯顿
[1:20:13] did you try to kill Maurice? 你真的想杀了莫维斯吗
[1:20:19] Maurice! 莫维斯
[1:20:20] Thank heavens! 谢天谢地
[1:20:22] I’ve spent the last five days… 我在过去的五天
[1:20:25] – trying to find you. – You tried to kill me. -一直在找你 -你明明要置我于死地
[1:20:27] You left me to the wolves. 你把我丢在那里喂狼
[1:20:29] Wolves? 狼
[1:20:30] It’s one thing to rave about your delusions. 你在这胡言乱语就算了
[1:20:32] It’s another to accuse me of attempted murder. 居然还想给我扣个谋杀未遂的罪名
[1:20:36] Maurice… 莫维斯
[1:20:37] do you have any proof of what you’re saying? 你有证据证明你说的是真的吗
[1:20:42] Ask Agathe. She rescued me. 问问阿格莎便知 是她救了我
[1:20:45] Agathe! 阿格莎
[1:20:46] You’d hang your accusations on the testimony… 你单凭一个肮脏老巫婆的证词
[1:20:50] of a filthy hag? 就想控告我谋杀
[1:20:52] No offense, Agathe. 我无意冒犯 阿格莎
[1:20:57] Monsieur LeFou. 还有乐福先生
[1:20:58] He was there. He saw it all. 他也在场 他全都看到了
[1:21:02] Me? 我
[1:21:03] You’re right. 你说得对
[1:21:05] Don’t take my word for it. 我一人说了也不算
[1:21:07] LeFou… 乐福
[1:21:09] my dearest companion… 我亲爱的小伙伴
[1:21:11] did I, your oldest friend and most loyal compatriot… 作为你的老朋友和最忠实的伙伴
[1:21:16] try to kill the father of the only woman I’ve ever loved? 我会企图谋杀我唯一心爱女人的父亲吗
[1:21:19] Well, it’s a complicated question on a number of accounts… 这个事情 说起来很复杂
[1:21:25] But no. 你不会
[1:21:28] No, he did not. 不 他没有
[1:21:30] You… 你
[1:21:38] Maurice… 莫维斯
[1:21:41] it pains me to say this, 虽然这么说我也很心痛
[1:21:42] but you’ve become a danger to yourself and others. 但你对于自己和大家来说是一个隐患
[1:21:45] No wonder Belle ran away. 难怪贝儿会逃走
[1:21:48] You need help, sir. 你需要帮助 先生
[1:21:50] A place to heal your troubled mind. 去一个可以治疗你精神错乱的地方
[1:21:55] Everything’s going to be fine. 一切都会没事的
[1:21:58] Just fine. 没事的
[1:22:02] Well, I saw her in the ballroom… 我当时看见她在舞池
[1:22:04] and said, “You’re making everything look so beautiful. 就说”你让一切看起来如此美丽”
[1:22:06] “We should have a dance tonight.” “我们应该改共舞一曲”
[1:22:07] I never imagined she’d actually say yes. 我从没想过她真的会同意
[1:22:10] What was I thinking? 我当时是哪根筋搭错了
[1:22:11] No, Master. It’s perfect. 不 主人 这很完美
[1:22:14] The rose has only four petals left which means tonight… 玫瑰只剩下四片花瓣了 这意味着今晚
[1:22:17] you can tell her how you feel. 你可以告诉她你的感受了
[1:22:19] I feel like a fool. 我觉得自己像个傻子
[1:22:22] She will never love me. 她绝不会爱上我的
[1:22:23] Do not be discouraged. 不要这么泄气
[1:22:26] She is the one. 她就是那个人
[1:22:28] I wish you’d stop saying that! 我希望你不要这么说了
[1:22:31] There is no “One.” 那个人不存在
[1:22:33] You care for her, don’t you? 你在乎她 不是吗
[1:22:35] Well, then, woo her with beautiful music 那么就用优美的音乐
[1:22:37] and romantic candlelight. 和浪漫的烛光去追求她
[1:22:39] Yes, and when the moment’s just right… 是的 当那一刻来临时…
[1:22:43] Well, how will I know? 我如何知道呢
[1:22:44] You will feel slightly nauseous. 你会感到轻微想吐
[1:22:46] Don’t worry, Master. You’ll do fine. 别担心 主人 你会做得很好的
[1:22:49] Just stop being so nervous 不要再这么紧张
[1:22:50] and tell Belle how you feel. 告诉贝儿你的感受
[1:22:53] Because if you don’t… 因为如果你不这么做
[1:22:54] I promise you’ll be drinking cold tea for the rest of your days! 我保证你下半辈子都没有热茶喝
[1:22:57] – In the dark. – Covered in dust. -没有烛光 -灰尘也没人清扫
[1:22:59] Dark and very, very dusty. 一片黑 到处都是灰
[1:23:02] Start with the hair. 从头发开始
[1:23:04] Women love nice hair! 女人喜欢漂亮的发型
[1:23:05] I’ll take the fingers and toes. 我来负责手指和脚趾
[1:23:07] Chapeau, brush those teeth. They need it. 帽架 负责刷牙 它们需要清理了
[1:23:11] Dip, dip. 蘸一蘸
[1:23:12] Snip, snip. 剪一剪
[1:23:15] Polish the nails. 磨光指甲
[1:23:17] Shine the horns. 擦亮犄角
[1:23:18] Eyes closed. Poof, poof. 闭眼 扑一扑
[1:23:20] And to top it all off… 接着是最后一步
[1:23:23] Voilà! 好了
[1:23:26] Okay, I can fix this. 好吧 我可以补救
[1:23:38] Beautiful! 太美了
[1:23:40] But something is missing. 但是还缺了点东西
[1:23:42] Oh, yes. 对了
[1:23:45] The finishing touch. 最后的装饰
[1:24:53] ♪Tale as old as time♪ ♪岁月般古老的传说♪
[1:24:58] ♪True as it can be♪ ♪那是如此的真实♪
[1:25:04] ♪Barely even friends♪ ♪原本仅仅是朋友♪
[1:25:07] ♪Then somebody bends unexpectedly♪ ♪却在不经意间发生了转变♪
[1:25:15] ♪Just a little change♪ ♪只是一点点的改变♪
[1:25:20] ♪Small to say the least♪ ♪小到微不足道♪
[1:25:23] ♪Both a little scared♪ ♪两人都有些害怕♪
[1:25:26] ♪Neither one prepared♪ ♪谁都没有准备好♪
[1:25:29] ♪Beauty and the Beast♪ ♪美女与野兽♪
[1:25:44] ♪Ever just the same♪ ♪永远都一样♪
[1:25:51] ♪Ever a surprise♪ ♪永远充满惊喜♪
[1:25:58] ♪Ever as before♪ ♪就像从前那样♪
[1:26:00] ♪Ever just as sure♪ ♪永远都相信♪
[1:26:04] ♪As the sun will rise♪ ♪太阳会照常升起♪
[1:26:11] ♪Tale as old as time♪ ♪岁月般古老的传说♪
[1:26:17] ♪Tune as old as song♪ ♪音韵般古老的歌♪
[1:26:23] ♪Bittersweet and strange♪ ♪有苦有甜 有些奇妙♪
[1:26:26] ♪Finding you can change♪ ♪发现你可以改变♪
[1:26:29] ♪Learning you were wrong♪ ♪认识到你的错误♪
[1:26:46] ♪Certain as the sun♪ ♪正如太阳那样♪
[1:26:52] ♪Rising in the east♪ ♪确定无疑从东方升起♪
[1:26:55] ♪Tale as old as time♪ ♪岁月般古老的传说♪
[1:26:58] ♪Song as old as rhyme♪ ♪音韵般古老的歌♪
[1:27:02] ♪Beauty and the Beast♪ ♪美女与野兽♪
[1:27:08] ♪Tale as old as time♪ ♪岁月般古老的传说♪
[1:27:11] ♪Song as old as rhyme♪ ♪音韵般古老的歌♪
[1:27:16] ♪Beauty and the Beast♪ ♪美女与野兽♪
[1:27:39] I haven’t danced in years. 我许多年没有跳过舞了
[1:27:42] I’d almost forgotten the feeling. 我都快忘了这种感觉了
[1:27:54] It’s foolish, I suppose… 我猜 像我这样的怪物
[1:27:58] for a creature like me to hope… 妄想有一天能够获得你的爱
[1:28:00] that one day he might earn your affection. 简直是蠢透了
[1:28:05] I don’t know. 我不确定
[1:28:06] Really? 真的吗
[1:28:09] You think you could be happy here? 你觉得你在这里会开心吗
[1:28:16] Can anybody be happy if they aren’t free? 如果一个人连自由都没有 他会开心吗
[1:28:29] My father taught me to dance. 是我父亲教会我跳舞
[1:28:32] I used to step on his toes a lot. 我以前经常踩到他的脚
[1:28:38] You must miss him. 你一定很想念他
[1:28:42] Very much. 非常想念
[1:28:50] Would you like to see him? 你想看他吗
[1:29:01] I’d like to see my father. 我想见我的父亲
[1:29:07] Papa! 爸爸
[1:29:09] What are they doing to him? 他们在对他做什么
[1:29:11] He’s in trouble! 他有麻烦了
[1:29:14] Then you must go to him. 你必须去救他
[1:29:18] What did you say? 你说什么
[1:29:21] You must go to him. 你必须去救他
[1:29:24] No time to waste. 没时间可浪费了
[1:29:31] No… 不
[1:29:32] you keep it with you. 你把它带上吧
[1:29:36] Then you’ll always have a way to look back on me. 这样你就一直可以看到我了
[1:29:44] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:30:31] Well, Master, I have had my doubts, 主人 我之前有一些疑虑
[1:30:33] but everything is moving like clockwork. 但是一切都在按部就班地进行着
[1:30:35] True love really does win the day! 真爱今天赢得了胜利
[1:30:40] I let her go. 我让她走了
[1:30:42] You what? 你什么
[1:30:44] Master, how could you do that? 主人 你怎么能这么做
[1:30:46] I had to. 我必须这么做
[1:30:48] But why? 为什么
[1:30:49] Because he loves her. 因为他爱她
[1:30:52] Then why are we not human? 那为什么我们还没变成人类
[1:30:53] Because she doesn’t love him. And now, it’s too late. 因为她并不爱他 现在一切都晚了
[1:30:57] But she might still come back. 但她可能还会回来的
[1:30:59] No. 不
[1:31:01] I set her free. 我释放了她
[1:31:04] I’m sorry I couldn’t do the same for all of you. 很抱歉我没有办法释放你们
[1:31:07] Now, go. 去吧
[1:31:09] Our time is almost past. 我们的时间不多了
[1:31:16] Come, my love. 来吧 亲爱的
[1:31:20] ♪I was the one who had it all♪ ♪我曾经拥有一切♪
[1:31:25] ♪I was the master of my fate♪ ♪我曾经是命运的主宰♪
[1:31:30] ♪I never needed anybody in my life♪ ♪我一生中从未需要过谁♪
[1:31:34] ♪I learned the truth too late♪ ♪当我看清真相时却为时已晚♪
[1:31:39] ♪I’ll never shake away the pain♪ ♪我无法使悲伤散去♪
[1:31:44] ♪I close my eyes but she’s still there♪ ♪我闭上双眼 但她的身影仍挥之不去♪
[1:31:48] ♪I let her steal into my melancholy heart♪ ♪我让她偷偷潜入我忧伤的心 ♪
[1:31:53] ♪It’s more than I can bear♪ ♪但我却无法承受♪
[1:32:00] ♪Now I know she ‘ll never leave me♪ ♪如今我知道她永远不会离开我♪
[1:32:05] ♪Even as she runs away♪ ♪即便她已经远去♪
[1:32:10] ♪She will still torment me calm me, hurt me♪ ♪她将继续折磨我 安抚我 伤害我♪
[1:32:14] ♪Move me, come what may♪ ♪触动我 不管发生什么♪
[1:32:19] ♪Wasting in my lonely tower♪ ♪在我孤寒的高塔上耗尽时光♪
[1:32:23] ♪Waiting by an open door♪ ♪在敞开的门旁苦苦等待♪
[1:32:29] ♪I’ll fool myself she’ll walk right in♪ ♪我自欺欺人 相信她会走进来♪
[1:32:34] ♪And be with me for evermore♪ ♪和我永远相守在一起♪
[1:32:41] ♪I rage against the trials of love♪ ♪我怒骂爱情的审判♪
[1:32:45] ♪I curse the fading of the light♪ ♪我诅咒暗淡的灯光♪
[1:32:50] ♪Though she’s already flown so far beyond my reach♪ ♪纵使她已经远走高飞♪
[1:32:54] ♪She’s never out of sight♪ ♪但却从未离开过我的视线♪
[1:33:00] ♪Now I know she’ll never leave me♪ ♪如今我知道她永远不会离开我♪
[1:33:06] ♪Even as she fades from view♪ ♪虽然她已在我的视野中消失♪
[1:33:10] ♪She will still inspire me♪ ♪她仍在时刻鼓励着我♪
[1:33:13] ♪Be a part of everything I do♪ ♪无论我做什么都有她的影子♪
[1:33:19] ♪Wasting in my lonely tower♪ ♪在我孤寒的高塔上耗尽时光♪
[1:33:24] ♪Waiting by an open door♪ ♪在敞开的门旁苦苦等待♪
[1:33:29] ♪I’ll fool myself she’ll walk right in♪ ♪我自欺欺人 相信她会走进来♪
[1:33:33] ♪And as the long, long nights begin♪ ♪漫漫长夜已经来临♪
[1:33:38] ♪I’ll think of all that might have been♪ ♪我会在这里幻想着一切的可能♪
[1:33:42] ♪Waiting here for evermore♪ ♪在这里永远地等下去♪
[1:34:10] This man is weak. 他病了
[1:34:10] Please! 拜托
[1:34:12] He needs a hospital… 他需要去医院
[1:34:13] not an asylum! 不是精神病院
[1:34:18] Have you ever seen the inside of a mad house, Maurice? 你知道疯人院里是什么样子吗 莫维斯
[1:34:21] You wouldn’t last a week. 你撑不过一周的
[1:34:23] Just give me your daughter’s hand, and I’ll set you free. 把你女儿交给我 我就放了你
[1:34:26] Never. 休想
[1:34:30] Take him away! 把他带走
[1:34:40] Stop! 停下
[1:34:53] Papa. 爸爸
[1:34:54] Oh, Belle. I thought I’d lost you. 贝儿 我以为我已经失去你了
[1:34:56] Let him out! He’s hurt. 放了他 他受伤了
[1:34:58] We can’t do that, miss. 我们不能这么做 小姐
[1:34:59] But we’ll take very good care of him. 但是我们会好好照顾他的
[1:35:02] My father’s not crazy. 我父亲没有疯
[1:35:04] Gaston, tell him! 加斯顿 告诉他
[1:35:05] You know how loyal I am to your family… 你知道我对你们家有多么忠诚
[1:35:07] but your father’s been making some unbelievable claims. 但你父亲一直在说一些令人难以置信的话
[1:35:10] It’s true, Belle. 是真的 贝儿
[1:35:12] He’s been raving about a beast… 他一直喊着有一只野兽
[1:35:14] in a castle! 住在城堡里
[1:35:15] I’ve just come from the castle and there is a beast! 我刚刚从城堡那回来 那里确实有一只野兽
[1:35:18] You’d say anything to set him free. 你为了放他出来什么都会说
[1:35:20] Your word is hardly proof. 你的话并不可信
[1:35:22] You want proof? 你想要证据吗
[1:35:25] Show me the Beast! 让我见到野兽
[1:35:36] There’s your proof. 这就是你要的证据
[1:35:39] This is sorcery! 这是黑魔法
[1:35:43] Look at this beast! 看看这头野兽
[1:35:46] Look at his fangs! 看看他的獠牙
[1:35:48] His claws! 他的利爪
[1:35:49] No. Don’t be afraid. 不 不要害怕
[1:35:52] He’s gentle and kind. 他很温柔和善
[1:35:56] The monster has her under his spell. 这只怪物对她施了魔咒
[1:35:59] If I didn’t know better, 如果我不了解情况的话
[1:36:00] I’d say she even cared for him! 我会觉得她关心他
[1:36:03] He’s not a monster, Gaston. 他不是怪物 加斯顿
[1:36:06] You are! 你才是
[1:36:08] The Beast wouldn’t hurt anyone. 野兽不会伤害任何人
[1:36:10] I’ve heard of the effects of dark magic… 我听说过黑魔法的力量
[1:36:12] but I’ve never before seen it with my own eyes! 但是我之前从未亲眼见过
[1:36:15] This is a threat to our very existence! 这对于我们的性命是个巨大的威胁
[1:36:19] We can’t have her running off to warn the beast. 我们不能让她逃走去给野兽报信
[1:36:22] Lock her up too. 把她也关起来
[1:36:23] – No! – Come here! -不 -过来
[1:36:25] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:36:26] You won’t get away with this, Gaston! 你不会有好下场的 加斯顿
[1:36:28] Oh, Belle! 贝儿
[1:36:31] Gaston, with all due respect… 加斯顿 恕我直言…
[1:36:33] Do you want to be next? 你也想被关起来吗
[1:36:35] Fetch my horse. 去牵我的马来
[1:36:37] Stand guard! 守好这里
[1:36:38] Don’t let them escape. 别让他们逃了
[1:36:40] This creature will curse us all if we don’t stop him. 如果不阻止那头野兽 它会给我们所有人下咒
[1:36:44] Well, I say, we kill the beast! 所以 让我们杀了野兽
[1:36:46] Kill the beast! 杀了野兽
[1:36:50] ♪We’re not safe until he’s dead♪ ♪他一天不死 我们就一日不得安生♪
[1:36:52] ♪He’ll come stalking us at night♪ ♪他会在夜里追踪我们♪
[1:36:54] ♪Set to sacrifice our children to his monstrous appetite♪ ♪抢走我们的孩子 作为他的盘中餐♪
[1:36:57] ♪He’ll wreak havoc on our village♪ ♪如果我们纵容他四处游荡♪
[1:36:59] ♪if we let him wander free♪ ♪他便会大肆破坏我们的村庄♪
[1:37:00] ♪So it’s time to take some action, boys♪ ♪所以是时候采取行动了 兄弟们♪
[1:37:04] ♪It’s time to follow me♪ ♪是时候跟随我出征了♪
[1:37:10] ♪through the mist,♪ ♪穿过迷雾♪
[1:37:11] ♪through the wood through the darkness and the shadows♪ ♪穿过树林 穿过黑暗和阴影♪
[1:37:14] ♪It’s a nightmare but it’s one exciting ride♪ ♪这是一场噩梦但也是一场激动人心的征程♪
[1:37:17] ♪Say a prayer, then we’re there at the drawbridge of a castle♪ ♪让我们祈祷 之后来到城堡的吊桥♪
[1:37:21] ♪And there’s something truly terrible inside♪ ♪里面有着十分可怕的东西♪
[1:37:24] ♪It’s a beast He’s got fangs, razor sharp ones♪ ♪那是头野兽 他有着剃刀般锋利的獠牙♪
[1:37:27] ♪Massive paws, killer claws for the feast♪ ♪巨大的利爪 为了食物大开杀戒♪
[1:37:31] ♪Hear him roar, see him foam♪ ♪听他怒吼 看他发狂♪
[1:37:32] ♪But we’re not coming home ‘Til he’s dead♪ ♪但他若不死 我们绝不回来♪
[1:37:36] ♪Good and dead♪ ♪让他永远消失♪
[1:37:37] ♪Kill the beast!♪ ♪杀了野兽♪
[1:37:41] ♪Light your torch, mount your horse♪ ♪点亮火炬 骑上马♪
[1:37:42] ♪Screw your courage to the sticking place♪ ♪鼓足勇气前往终点♪
[1:37:44] ♪We ‘re counting on Gaston to lead the way♪ ♪我们跟着加斯顿的脚步前行♪
[1:37:47] ♪Call it war, call it threat You can bet they all will follow♪ ♪叫战争也好 叫威胁也罢 他们一定会跟随♪
[1:37:51] ♪For in times like this They’ll do just as I say♪ ♪因为在这样的时刻 他们都会照我说的做♪
[1:37:54] ♪There’s a beast running wild. There’s no question♪ ♪有头野兽在游荡 这毫无疑问♪
[1:37:57] ♪But I fear the wrong monster’s released♪ ♪但我担心 有头真正的野兽被释放出来了♪
[1:38:01] ♪Sally forth, tally ho Grab your sword, grab your bow♪ ♪朝着目标前进 拿起你的剑和弓♪
[1:38:04] ♪Praise the Lord, and here we go♪ ♪向上帝祷告 之后勇往直前♪
[1:38:12] Show me the castle. 让我看到城堡在哪儿
[1:38:15] At least he has finally learned to love. 至少他终于学会了爱
[1:38:18] A lot of good that does us if she doesn’t love him in return. 如果她没有爱上他 那对我们来说倒也挺好的
[1:38:21] No. This is the first time I’ve had any real hope she would. 不 这是我第一次真正觉得她也会爱上他
[1:38:26] Did you hear that, Mama? 你听见了吗 妈妈
[1:38:27] Is it her? Is she coming back? 是她吗 是她回来了吗
[1:38:29] Could it be? 可能吗
[1:38:30] I told you! 我就说吧
[1:38:32] Sacré bleu! 真见鬼
[1:38:34] Invaders! 是入侵者
[1:38:35] Ruffians! 是暴徒
[1:38:36] Well, there you go. 瞧吧
[1:38:38] So much for true love. 这就是真爱的代价
[1:38:40] Man the barricades… 把门堵上
[1:38:42] and hold fast! 要坚持住
[1:38:45] Move aside! 快让开
[1:38:46] ♪Hearts ablaze, banners high, we go marching into battle♪ ♪斗志昂扬 高挂横幅 我们勇敢加入战斗♪
[1:38:50] ♪Unafraid, although the danger’s just increased♪ ♪虽然危机四伏 但是无所畏惧♪
[1:38:55] ♪Raise the flag, sing the song Here we come, we’re fifty strong♪ ♪高举旗帜 唱起战歌 一路前进♪
[1:38:58] ♪And fifty Frenchmen can’t be wrong♪ ♪五十个强壮的法国人绝不会出差错♪
[1:39:01] Let’s kill the beast! 让我们杀了野兽
[1:39:05] We need help. 我们需要帮助
[1:39:10] – I have to warn the Beast. – Warn him? -我必须去提醒野兽 -提醒他
[1:39:13] How did you get away from him? 你怎么从他那里逃出来的
[1:39:16] He let me go, Papa. 他放我走的 爸爸
[1:39:19] He sent me back to you. 他让我回来救你
[1:39:22] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[1:39:29] Where did you… 你从哪…
[1:39:30] He took me there. 他带我去的
[1:39:36] I know what happened to Maman. 我知道妈妈的事了
[1:39:39] Then you know why I had to leave her there. 那你也知道我为什么会丢下她
[1:39:42] I had to protect you. 我必须保护你
[1:39:43] I’ve always tried to protect my little girl. 我一直想保护我的宝贝女儿
[1:39:45] Probably too much. 有时可能太过头了
[1:39:48] I understand. 我明白
[1:39:58] Will you help me now? 你现在愿意帮助我了吗
[1:39:59] It’s dangerous. 这很危险
[1:40:01] Yes. 是的
[1:40:03] Yes, it is. 是很危险
[1:40:08] I could try to pick the lock. 我可以试着把锁撬开
[1:40:11] After all… 毕竟
[1:40:11] it’s only gears and springs. 它只是一些齿轮和弹簧做的
[1:40:18] But I would need… 但是我需要个…
[1:40:20] something long and sharp. 又长又尖的东西
[1:40:24] Like that. 就像这样
[1:40:26] Perfect. 完美
[1:40:31] Oh, excuse me, Master. 不好意思 主人
[1:40:33] I’m so sorry to disturb you. 很抱歉打扰到您
[1:40:35] She’s not coming back. 她不会回来了
[1:40:37] No. 是的
[1:40:38] They’re breaking down the doors! 他们在破坏大门
[1:40:41] Doesn’t matter now. 无所谓了
[1:40:43] Just let them come. 让他们进来吧
[1:40:46] Kill the beast! Kill the beast! 杀了野兽 杀了野兽
[1:40:48] This isn’t working! 这不管用
[1:40:50] I know what to do. 我知道该怎么做了
[1:40:51] Kill the beast! Kill the beast! 杀了野兽 杀了野兽
[1:40:55] Kill the beast! 杀了野兽
[1:41:04] Are you not the least bit concerned… 你丝毫不担心
[1:41:05] that this castle might be haunted? 这座城堡可能闹鬼吗
[1:41:09] Don’t lose your nerve, LeFou. 不要这么胆小 乐福
[1:41:12] Where are we? 我们这是在哪儿
[1:41:14] This place seems familiar. 这个地方有些眼熟
[1:41:19] Like I’ve been here before. 好像我之前来过这里
[1:41:24] Oh, hello, there. 你好啊
[1:41:26] You must be the talking tea cup. 你一定是那个会说话的茶杯
[1:41:29] And you must be… 而你一定是…
[1:41:30] his grandmother. 他的奶奶
[1:41:32] Grandmother? 奶奶
[1:41:34] Attack! 进攻
[1:41:36] Oh, hello! 大家好
[1:41:52] Gaston! 加斯顿
[1:41:58] Gaston. 加斯顿
[1:41:59] Help. 救我
[1:42:00] Sorry, old friend. 抱歉 老朋友
[1:42:02] It’s hero time. 现在是英雄时刻
[1:42:24] Hello. 你好
[1:42:27] I believe this is yours. 我想这个好像是你的
[1:42:35] She’s very headstrong. 她非常固执
[1:42:38] Do you have children? 你有孩子吗
[1:42:43] No one to protect you now, huh? 现在没人能保护你了
[1:42:55] One, two, three, four… 一 二 三 四
[1:42:58] five, six, seven, eight… 五 六 七 八
[1:43:00] Good show, Chip, my boy. 好样的 阿奇
[1:43:02] Excellent! 太棒了
[1:43:03] The infantry’s arrived. 步兵团准备就绪
[1:43:05] Now, go and teach them a lesson. Go. 就是现在 去给他们上一课 去吧
[1:43:09] Yes, those are called books, you third rate musketeers. 很好 那些是书 你们这些三流士兵
[1:43:16] I’m off. 我闪了
[1:43:24] Just a clock. 我只是个钟
[1:43:27] Come here… 到这来
[1:43:28] little boys. 小伙子们
[1:43:30] I spin you this way. I put it on. 转动起来 把这个穿上
[1:43:32] Yes, pretty little boys. Yes! 很好 漂亮的小伙子们 好极了
[1:43:37] Beautiful! 太美了
[1:43:39] Go, be free! 去吧 自由飞吧
[1:43:41] Be free. Be free! 自由飞吧 自由飞吧
[1:43:55] How do you like your tea? 你喜欢喝什么样的茶
[1:43:57] Piping hot? 滚烫的
[1:43:59] Or boiling? 还是煮沸的
[1:44:02] Mr. Potts! 茶煲先生
[1:44:07] Mama! 妈妈
[1:44:10] Thank you! 谢谢
[1:44:15] Take that! 尝尝这个
[1:44:17] Nicely handled! 好身手
[1:44:18] Well, I used to be on Gaston’s side… 我过去一直站在加斯顿那边
[1:44:20] but we are so in a bad place right now. 但是我们现在分道扬镳了
[1:44:22] – You’re too good for him, anyway. – Yeah. -反正他也配不上你 -是的
[1:44:24] Should we get back to it, then? 我们继续战斗吧
[1:44:29] Such sweet music. 多么美秒的乐曲啊
[1:44:31] – Stand back. – Silence that harpsichord! -往回退 -毁了这架钢琴
[1:44:35] – What? Uh-oh! – Maestro! -什么 -钢琴大师
[1:44:36] Darling! At last! 亲爱的 你终于来了
[1:44:38] I’m coming, my love. 我来了 亲爱的
[1:44:40] This is it! 看好了
[1:44:41] The fat lady is singing. 胖夫人要开唱了
[1:44:49] Bravissima! 好极了
[1:44:57] Watch your toes! 小心脚下
[1:45:02] That’s it! Go! Go! 没错 逃吧 快逃吧
[1:45:05] Bon voyage. 一路顺风
[1:45:12] Safe trip home. 平安到家
[1:45:13] And stay out! 不要再回来了
[1:45:35] Hello, beast. 你好 野兽
[1:45:40] I’m Gaston. 我是加斯顿
[1:45:42] Belle sent me. 贝儿派我来的
[1:45:47] Are you in love with her? 你爱上她了吗
[1:45:51] Did you honestly think she’d want you? 你真的认为她会喜欢你吗
[1:46:09] Belle! 贝儿
[1:46:12] Where is he? 他在哪儿
[1:46:14] When we return to the village… 等我们回到村庄
[1:46:16] you will marry me. 你必须嫁给我
[1:46:18] And that beast’s head… 而那只野兽的头颅
[1:46:19] – will hang on our wall. – Never! -会悬挂在我们的墙上 -休想
[1:46:37] I’m coming for you, beast. 我来杀死你了 野兽
[1:47:00] – No! – Belle? -不 -贝儿
[1:47:07] Belle! 贝儿
[1:47:09] You came back! 你回来了
[1:47:10] – I tried to stop them! – Stay there! -我试过阻止他们 -待在那里别动
[1:47:14] I’m coming. 我来了
[1:47:42] Gaston! 加斯顿
[1:47:44] No! 不
[1:47:59] Don’t let me go. 别放手
[1:48:01] Please. 求你了
[1:48:03] I’ll do anything. 我愿做任何事
[1:48:04] Don’t hurt me, beast. 别伤害我 野兽
[1:48:15] I am not… 我不是…
[1:48:17] a beast. 野兽
[1:48:25] Go! 走吧
[1:48:27] Get out! 滚远点
[1:48:31] Don’t! 不要
[1:48:32] It’s too far! 太远了
[1:48:49] Please! 请住手
[1:48:54] Come on. 快来
[1:49:25] You came back. 你回来了
[1:49:27] Of course I came back. 我当然会回来
[1:49:29] I’ll never leave you again. 我不会再离开你了
[1:49:32] I’m afraid it’s my turn to leave. 恐怕这次轮到我离开了
[1:49:34] We’re together now. 我们现在在一起了
[1:49:36] It’s gonna be fine. 会没事的
[1:49:38] At least I got to see you. 至少我临死前还能再见到你
[1:49:40] One last time. 最后一次
[1:49:48] No! 不
[1:49:49] Please, no. 不要
[1:49:54] Come back. 快回来
[1:50:03] We did it, Plumette! 我们做到了 普路美
[1:50:05] Victory is ours. 我们赢得了胜利
[1:50:08] Plumette? 普路美
[1:50:10] Plumette? 普路美
[1:50:12] Oh, my darling, Plumette. 我亲爱的普路美
[1:50:16] Oh, no. 不
[1:50:18] Maestro, you were so brave. 钢琴大师 你刚刚是如此勇敢
[1:50:21] Goodbye, my love. 永别了 亲爱的
[1:50:25] Amore. 爱人
[1:50:27] No! Don’t leave me! 不 不要离开我
[1:50:49] Chip! 阿奇
[1:50:51] Chip! 阿奇
[1:50:52] Have you seen Chip? He ran off. 你们看见阿奇了吗 他跑丢了
[1:50:57] Where is my little boy? 我的孩子呢
[1:51:04] – Mama! – Oh, no! -妈妈 -不
[1:51:06] Mom! 妈妈
[1:51:24] Lumière… 卢米亚
[1:51:25] I can’t… 我无法
[1:51:27] speak. 说话了
[1:51:28] It’s all right, Cogsworth. 没关系的 葛士华
[1:51:30] I can’t… 我无法…
[1:51:31] Lumière… 卢米亚
[1:51:33] my friend. 我的朋友
[1:51:34] It was an honor to serve… with you. 能与你一起侍奉主人 是我的荣幸
[1:51:40] The honor was mine. 我才应该感到荣幸
[1:52:10] Come back. 快回来
[1:52:12] Please don’t leave me. 请不要离开我
[1:52:17] I love you. 我爱你
[1:54:34] Oh. Maestro! 钢琴大师
[1:54:42] Madame! 夫人
[1:54:43] Maestro! 钢琴大师
[1:55:04] Lumière! 卢米亚
[1:55:07] Cogsworth, we beat the clock! 葛士华 我们战胜了时间
[1:55:09] Mon ami! 我的朋友
[1:55:14] Plumette! 普路美
[1:55:16] Plumette! 普路美
[1:55:44] Chip! Look at you! 阿奇 瞧瞧你
[1:55:47] You’re a little boy again! 你又变成小男孩了
[1:55:48] What did I tell you, darling? 我说什么来着 亲爱的
[1:55:51] You smell so good! 你闻起来好香
[1:56:00] Froufrou, finalmente! 沙沙 终于又见到你了
[1:56:03] Darling? 亲爱的
[1:56:05] Mr. Potts! 茶煲先生
[1:56:07] Beatrice! I remember! 比特丽丝 我想起来了
[1:56:09] I do! 我全想起来了
[1:56:15] Henry? 亨利
[1:56:18] Henry! 亨利
[1:56:19] Oh, dear. 天啊
[1:56:23] I’ve been so lonely. 我好估计
[1:56:25] Turn back into a clock. 快把我变回时钟吧
[1:56:27] Turn back into a clock. 快把我变回时钟吧
[1:56:30] Lumière, look! 卢米亚 快看
[1:56:34] Oh, my Prince! 王子殿下
[1:56:38] Hello, old friend. 你好 老朋友
[1:56:40] It’s so good to see you. 见到你太好了
[1:56:42] You saved our lives, mademoiselle. 你救了我们 小姐
[1:56:43] Belle! It’s me! 贝儿 是我
[1:56:45] It’s Chip! 我是阿奇
[1:56:51] ♪Tale as old as time♪ ♪岁月般古老的传说♪
[1:56:56] ♪Tune as old as song♪ ♪音韵般古老的歌♪
[1:57:00] ♪Bittersweet and strange Finding you can change♪ ♪有苦有甜 有些奇妙 发现你可以改变♪
[1:57:05] ♪Learning you were wrong♪ ♪认识到你的错误♪
[1:57:28] ♪Winter turns to spring♪ ♪冬天化为春天♪
[1:57:33] ♪Famine turns to feast♪ ♪饥荒变为盛宴♪
[1:57:36] ♪Nature points the way♪ ♪上天指明了方向♪
[1:57:40] ♪Nothing left to say♪ ♪无需多言♪
[1:57:44] ♪Beauty and the Beast♪ ♪美女与野兽♪
[1:57:52] What? What is it? 什么 怎么了
[1:57:54] How would you feel about growing a beard? 长胡子的感觉怎么样
[1:58:03] ♪Certain as the sun♪ ♪正如太阳那样♪
[1:58:09] Rising in the east ♪确定无疑从东方升起♪
[1:58:11] ♪Tale as old as time♪ ♪岁月般古老的传说♪
[1:58:14] ♪Song as old as rhyme♪ ♪音韵般古老的歌♪
[1:58:17] ♪Beauty and the Beast♪ ♪美女与野兽♪
[1:58:23] ♪Tale as old as time♪ ♪岁月般古老的传说♪
[1:58:26] ♪Song as old as rhyme♪ ♪音韵般古老的歌♪
[1:58:30] ♪Beauty and the Beast♪ ♪美女与野兽♪
[1:59:16] ♪How does a moment last forever?♪ ♪如何让刹那成为永恒♪
[1:59:20] ♪How can a story never die?♪ ♪如何让故事永不结束♪
[1:59:24] ♪It is love we must hold on to♪ ♪我们必须坚信爱♪
[1:59:28] ♪Never easy but we try♪ ♪这并非易事 却值得尝试♪
[1:59:33] ♪Sometimes our happiness is captured♪ ♪有时我们的幸福会被夺去♪
[1:59:38] ♪Somehow a time and place stand still♪ ♪不知为何 时光停滞不前♪
[1:59:42] ♪Love lives on inside our hearts♪ ♪爱存于我们的心中♪
[1:59:46] ♪And always will♪ ♪永远不会消逝♪
[1:59:51] ♪Minutes turn to hours♪ ♪一分一分终成一小时♪
[1:59:55] ♪Days to years then gone♪ ♪一天一天终成一年 时光流逝♪
[2:00:00] ♪But when all else has been forgotten♪ ♪即便万物都已被遗忘♪
[2:00:05] ♪Still our song lives on♪ ♪我们的歌仍会流传♪
[2:00:12] ♪Maybe some moments weren’t so perfect♪ ♪也许有些时刻并非那么完美♪
[2:00:16] ♪Maybe some memories not so sweet♪ ♪也许有些回忆并非那么甜蜜♪
[2:00:20] ♪But we have to know some bad times ♪但我们须知逆境时有发生♪
[2:00:24] ♪Or our lives are incomplete♪ ♪否则我们的生命就不完整♪
[2:00:29] ♪Then when shadows overtake us♪ ♪当阴影笼罩了我们♪
[2:00:33] ♪Just when we feel all hope is gone♪ ♪当我们感到万念俱灰时♪
[2:00:37] ♪We’ll hear our song and know once more♪ ♪我们会听见心中的歌 再次明白♪
[2:00:42] ♪Our love lives on♪ ♪我们的爱会永恒♪
[2:01:08] ♪How does a moment last forever?♪ ♪如何让刹那成为永恒♪
[2:01:12] ♪How does our happiness endure?♪ ♪如何让故事永不结束♪
[2:01:16] ♪Through the darkest of our troubles♪ ♪穿过最黑暗的困境♪
[2:01:20] ♪Love is beauty, love is pure♪ ♪爱是美 爱是纯粹♪
[2:01:25] ♪Love pays no mind to desolation♪ ♪爱无视荒凉♪
[2:01:29] ♪It flows like a river through the soul♪ ♪如穿过灵魂的河流♪
[2:01:33] ♪Protects, proceeds, and perseveres♪ ♪守护 坚持 锲而不舍♪
[2:01:37] ♪And makes us whole♪ 使我们变得完整♪
[2:01:42] ♪Minutes turn to hours♪ ♪一分一分终成一小时♪
[2:01:46] ♪Days to years then gone♪ ♪一天一天终成一年 时光流逝♪
[2:01:52] ♪But when all else has been forgotten♪ ♪即便万物都已被遗忘♪
[2:01:57] ♪Still our song lives on♪ ♪我们的歌仍会流传♪
[2:02:06] ♪How does a moment last forever♪ ♪如何让刹那永成为永恒♪
[2:02:11] ♪When our song lives on♪ ♪就是我们的歌流传下去时♪
2012年 Tags:动画

Post navigation

Previous Post: American Gangster(美国黑帮)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Cider House Rules(苹果酒屋法则)[1999]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme