英文名称:Girl on the Third Floor
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Netflix1207 | 总监 |
[02:03] | Cooper! | 库珀 |
[03:23] | Who paints a room pink? | 居然把房间刷成粉色 |
[04:49] | Wait, wait… | 等等 等等 |
[04:54] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这样看着我 |
[04:57] | You’re the one that’s gonna have to shit that out later. | 你会把事情搞砸的 |
[05:56] | Piece of cake. | 轻轻松松 |
[05:58] | Jesus Christ! | 天哪 |
[06:07] | Doorbell needs fixing. | 门铃需要修理一下了 |
[06:09] | Bourbon? | 喝一杯吗 |
[06:12] | What brings you out to the suburbs? | 你为什么要搬到郊区来 |
[06:15] | Change of scenery. | 环境变了 |
[06:16] | Uh, my wife and I got a baby on the way, | 我和我的妻子马上要生孩子了 |
[06:18] | and this guy needed a yard. | 这家伙又需要一个院子 |
[06:21] | Thought a little bit of elbow room | 就想着找个大点的地方 |
[06:22] | would do everybody some good. | 对所有人都有好处 |
[06:23] | Family’s good. | 家庭不错 |
[06:25] | Dirt’s good. | 有泥地也不错 |
[06:27] | Kids can’t grow up right without some mud on their jeans | 没在泥地里打过滚的 |
[06:29] | and a frog in their pocket. | 口袋里没装过青蛙的孩子都长不大 |
[06:31] | What about you? Do you live around here? | 你呢 你住在附近吗 |
[06:35] | Since ’84, | 84年的时候就住这了 |
[06:37] | long enough to see my fair share of things | 久到足够见证所有事情 |
[06:40] | come and go. | 周而复始 |
[06:43] | So you’re a nun…? | 所以你是修女 |
[06:44] | Good Lord. | 上帝啊 |
[06:47] | I remember Chicago being more progressive than that. | 我记得芝加哥人思想没那么落后 |
[06:50] | No, we’re Protestant. | 我们是新教徒 |
[06:52] | I’m the pastor. | 我是牧师 |
[06:54] | I apologize. I should’ve known. | 抱歉 我应该想到的 |
[06:55] | My wife and I aren’t very religious. | 我和我妻子都不是很虔诚的教徒 |
[06:57] | – I just didn’t– Don’t sweat it, slick. | -我只是 -没关系 |
[06:59] | We’re more laidback out here. | 在这里没这么拘束 |
[07:03] | And my door is always open, | 我家大门常打开 |
[07:05] | if you care to learn more. | 开放怀抱等你 |
[07:29] | Hey, Bunny! | 宝宝 |
[07:30] | Hi, Tiger. How was your first night? | 你好 猛男 新家第一晚感觉如何 |
[07:33] | Oh, great. Look at this place. | 还不错 给你看看这地方 |
[07:36] | Did you just wake up? | 你刚睡醒吗 |
[07:38] | Hey, how’s the little kicker doing? | 小家伙怎么样了 |
[07:41] | Say hi to Daddy. | 来和爸爸打个招呼 |
[07:48] | Hey, little Pumpkin Head. | 你好 小南瓜头 |
[07:50] | Oh my God, you’re not calling your daughter | 我的天 别把你女儿叫成 |
[07:51] | “Pumpkin Head.” Please. | 小南瓜头 行吗 |
[07:52] | Oh, come on, babe. | 怎么不行呢 |
[07:53] | You’ve seen the size of your belly. | 你看看你的肚子有多大 |
[07:55] | That’s the only explanation. | 这是唯一的解释 |
[07:59] | So, what’s on the agenda today? | 你今天有什么安排 |
[08:00] | How’s the schedule looking? | 打算做些什么 |
[08:02] | Oh, the schedule feels great. | 今天的安排没有太多 |
[08:03] | I will finish this room | 收拾一下这间房 |
[08:05] | as soon as I’m off the phone with you | 挂了电话就开干 |
[08:06] | and I’ll move on to the kitchen in the afternoon. | 下午转战厨房 |
[08:09] | So what, like painting, sanding, | 装饰一下 打磨一下吗 |
[08:11] | opening that giant gaping hole? | 把墙上的洞凿开 |
[08:14] | Ugh, are you sure you don’t want me | 你确定不用我帮你 |
[08:16] | to call in some pros, Don? | 打电话叫装修工吗 唐 |
[08:18] | This is a lot of work. | 工程量浩大啊 |
[08:20] | No, we’re not calling anybody. | 不用 不用叫任何人 |
[08:21] | I got this. | 我做得到 |
[08:22] | How could I sleep at night | 我们的城堡若假以他人之手建成 |
[08:23] | knowing some other jerkwad built your castle? | 夜里我岂能安然入睡 |
[08:25] | Well, you’d sleep because the roof wouldn’t leak. | 你能睡着是因为房顶不会漏水 |
[08:29] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:33] | Oh, there’s piles of junk all over this place. | 这地方到处都是垃圾 |
[08:35] | Please don’t be paranoid. | 别想太多 |
[08:36] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[08:38] | Shit, I got to go. | 糟糕 我该走了 |
[08:39] | I’ve got, um, team’s proposals at ten. | 我有 10点要开会 |
[08:41] | Anyway, I’ll call you tonight, okay? | 晚上给你打电话 |
[08:43] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[08:47] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:55] | “So once you get your drywall size, | 所以一旦你得知干墙的尺寸 |
[08:57] | you want to just check by hand | 你需要做的就是亲自检查 |
[08:59] | and see where does the drywall give in? | 看看哪里需要修补 |
[09:02] | Now, luckily, it’s only a small section–“ | 幸运的是 现在只有一小部分 |
[09:23] | ♪ So lost in darkness ♪ | ♪ 迷失在 ♪ |
[09:25] | ♪ In and out of selfishness ♪ | ♪ 自私的黑暗中 ♪ |
[09:27] | ♪ Hoarding all my dreams ♪ | ♪ 积我所有的梦想 ♪ |
[09:29] | ♪ Was just no way to be ♪ | ♪ 别无他法 ♪ |
[09:30] | ♪ Then you gifted me such a precious thing ♪ | ♪ 请你赠予我珍贵之物 ♪ |
[09:34] | ♪ A chance to be someone who deserved love ♪ | ♪ 成为当之无愧的爱人的机会 ♪ |
[09:37] | ♪ When I heard ♪ | ♪ 当我听见 ♪ |
[09:39] | ♪ A single tear ♪ | ♪ 一滴眼泪 ♪ |
[09:45] | Close enough. | 正好合适 |
[09:51] | ♪ It showed me what ♪ | ♪ 我看到 ♪ |
[09:53] | ♪ A single tear ♪ | ♪ 一滴眼泪 ♪ |
[09:58] | ♪ Real strength could be ♪ | ♪ 真正的力量可能是 ♪ |
[10:00] | ♪ A single tear ♪ | ♪ 一滴眼泪 ♪ |
[10:07] | ♪ As a single teardrop fell ♪ | ♪ 当一滴眼泪落下 |
[10:10] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[10:14] | Oh, piece of shit drill, motherfucker! | 什么鬼玩意儿钻头 操 |
[10:46] | Oh, God! | 哎我天 |
[10:59] | How’s it going, Mr. Koch? | 最近怎样 科赫先生 |
[11:05] | Change of pace, huh? | 换换生活方式 对吗 |
[11:07] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[11:09] | How’s a guy like you planning to survive out here? | 像你这样的人打算一直在这生活吗 |
[11:12] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会解决的 |
[11:13] | Can’t imagine there’s much of a nightlife. | 无法想象这可怜的夜生活 |
[11:15] | No fancy supper clubs. | 没有撩人眼球的夜总会 |
[11:18] | No strippers to woo clients with. | 没有脱衣舞女来吸引顾客 |
[11:19] | Uh, there’s plenty of strippers. | 有很多脱衣舞女 |
[11:21] | It just don’t have any clients left to woo. | 只是没有顾客需要吸引 |
[11:23] | True. | 说得对 |
[11:24] | Which begs the question, | 那么问题来了 |
[11:26] | how exactly can you afford this place? | 你怎么能买得起这个地方 |
[11:32] | Good old Liz. | 善良的丽兹 |
[11:33] | Yeah. I like her. | 没错 我喜欢她 |
[11:36] | Smart woman. | 聪明的女人 |
[11:38] | How’s she accepting this change? | 她会如何适应这种改变 |
[11:40] | She will keep her company running | 她会继续开她的公司 |
[11:42] | and she’ll commute once the baby’s born. | 孩子出生之后她就上班 |
[11:44] | You know, it’s not like our life’s over. | 这不代表我们的生活完蛋了 |
[11:46] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[11:48] | …it’s maturing. | 更加成熟了 |
[11:49] | It’d better be, Don. | 最好是这样 唐 |
[11:51] | Feds cut you one hell of a sweetheart deal, | 联邦调查局拯救你于水深火热之中 |
[11:52] | all things considered. | 考虑很周全 |
[11:54] | Be a shame if you fucked it all up again. | 要是你再搞砸一次就太丢人了 |
[11:59] | That it? | 就这些吗 |
[12:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:01] | That’s the last of it. | 这是最后的文件 |
[12:04] | That’s a beautiful church. | 那座教堂很漂亮 |
[12:47] | Oh, shit! | 什么鬼 |
[13:09] | You gonna be okay? | 你还好吧 |
[13:15] | Don’t shit in the house. | 别在屋子里大便 |
[14:10] | Goddamn machine likes to eat balls. | 该死的吃球机器 |
[14:14] | You hungry or thirsty? | 饿吗 渴吗 |
[14:16] | Both. | 又饿又渴吗 |
[14:18] | Cocktails I have some control over. | 我可以给你来点鸡尾酒 |
[14:20] | Food can be hit or miss. | 吃的你击中了才有 |
[14:23] | Well let’s start with a drink, then. | 那就先来杯喝的吧 |
[14:26] | Smart man. | 聪明的男人 |
[14:35] | It’s not bad. | 还不错 |
[14:37] | I’ll quote you in the next ad. | 我决定让你代言我的下一条广告 |
[14:39] | So, uh, are you visiting or lost? | 你是来旅游还是迷路了 |
[14:43] | Resident. | 我住这儿 |
[14:45] | I, uh, just bought the house on Saul and Circle. | 我在索尔和舍克那儿买了房子 |
[14:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:52] | You queer? | 你是同性恋吗 |
[14:54] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:55] | It’s a simple question. | 不难回答吧 |
[14:57] | Yeah, I’m about to have a kid. | 我快有小孩了 |
[14:58] | What kind of a question is that? | 你问的是什么问题 |
[14:59] | Easy, Don. | 很简单 唐 |
[15:00] | Gay people can have kids, too. | 同性恋也可以有孩子 |
[15:02] | Nothing wrong with that. | 没什么不对 |
[15:04] | I know that. I– | 我知道 我 |
[15:07] | I’m happily married. | 我的婚姻很幸福 |
[15:09] | Of course, you are. | 当然 你确实是 |
[15:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:13] | That house just seems to be bad news for straight men. | 对直男来说那个房子不太好 |
[15:17] | Uh, but, uh, I’m sure you’ll be fine. | 不过 你会没事的 |
[15:24] | How about a shot? | 再来一杯 |
[15:31] | You’ve got a real fucked up way of welcoming people | 我欢迎新邻居的方式 |
[15:33] | to the neighborhood, Geary. | 糟糕透了 吉利 |
[15:49] | Cooper! | 库珀 |
[17:02] | Cooper? | 库珀 |
[17:02] | Shit! | 他娘的 |
[17:05] | You really suck, you know that? | 你吓死我了 |
[17:09] | You know, Cleo and Jason | 克莱奥和杰森 |
[17:11] | brought up the Hyde Park Project again. | 又提出了海德公园项目 |
[17:12] | So frustrating | 太扫兴了 |
[17:14] | to keep having to telling them no. | 还要再拒绝他们一次 |
[17:17] | You know what I also hate? | 你知道我还讨厌什么吗 |
[17:18] | Having to pee all the time. | 总是想尿尿 |
[17:21] | God, if these things get any more swollen | 天呐 肚子再大一点 |
[17:22] | I won’t be able to stand up straight. | 我就站不直了 |
[17:26] | So, how is it going over there? | 你那里进展如何 |
[17:28] | Great. I got a ton done today. | 还行 我今天干了不少活 |
[17:30] | I’m feeling positive about it. | 未来一片光明 |
[17:32] | That’s wonderful, babe. | 太棒了 亲爱的 |
[17:34] | How’s the kitchen shaping up? | 厨房怎么样了 |
[17:37] | Well, I actually didn’t make it | 其实我还没开始 |
[17:38] | into the kitchen today, | 收拾厨房 |
[17:39] | but it is the first thing on tomorrow’s list. | 不过厨房是明天的头等大事 |
[17:42] | Are you sure you don’t need some | 你确定不需要 |
[17:43] | extra hands, babe? | 别人帮忙 亲爱的 |
[17:45] | I’m sure, Bunny. | 我确定 宝宝 |
[17:47] | Everything’s going fine. | 一切进展顺利 |
[17:48] | Don’t forget Milo’s coming up this weekend. | 别忘了麦洛周末要来 |
[17:51] | But if you wanna help, | 如果你想帮忙 |
[17:52] | you can do me a favor right now. | 现在你可以帮我做点事 |
[17:54] | What’s that? | 做什么 |
[17:55] | Just tilt that phone down to those | 把电话放低一点 |
[17:56] | beautiful boobs one more time. | 给我看看你诱人的胸 |
[18:01] | That’s all you get until I see a finished kitchen. | 等你收拾完厨房给你看完整的 |
[18:04] | All right. Good night. | 好了 晚安 |
[18:14] | Hi, Daddy. | 你好 爸爸 |
[18:16] | I’ve been such a naughty, naughty girl. | 我真是太皮太皮了 |
[18:19] | You always know exactly how to treat me. | 只有你有办法降服我 |
[18:24] | Oh, I’ll do whatever you say, Daddy. | 我会听你的话 爸爸 |
[18:27] | Are you gonna punish me? | 你会惩罚我吗 |
[18:30] | Hi, Daddy. | 你好 爸爸 |
[18:32] | I’ve been such a naughty, naughty girl. | 我真是太不听话了 |
[19:01] | Hey, hey, out! | 等等 出去 |
[19:58] | That looks terrific. | 你看起来真狼狈 |
[20:01] | Old pipes. | 老旧管道 |
[20:03] | They don’t look so old. | 看起来没那么老 |
[20:09] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[20:11] | I just like it here. | 我只是很喜欢这里 |
[20:13] | – What? – The house. | -什么 -这房子 |
[20:14] | It’s usually empty. | 这里通常都没人 |
[20:16] | Oh, well, I bought it. | 好吧 这里被我买了 |
[20:19] | So it’s not empty anymore. | 所以不会再没人了 |
[20:21] | Hmm, shame. | 可惜了 |
[20:26] | Uh, I’d better get back inside. | 我该进去了 |
[20:29] | Sure. No problem. | 好 没问题 |
[20:31] | See you around. | 回头见 |
[21:25] | ♪ Distill ♪ | ♪ 淬炼 ♪ |
[21:34] | ♪ Break them all down ♪ | ♪ 千锤百炼 ♪ |
[21:41] | ♪ Distill ♪ | ♪ 淬炼 ♪ |
[21:51] | ♪ Tear them all apart ♪ | ♪ 分裂瓦解 ♪ |
[21:58] | ♪ Distill ♪ | ♪ 淬炼 ♪ |
[22:33] | Fuck! | 操 |
[23:54] | Oh, Christ. | 见鬼 |
[24:22] | Still smoke, Dad? | 还能抽吗 老爹 |
[24:26] | And in here, we will change this wallpaper | 然后这里 我们要把墙纸 |
[24:28] | to something a lot less hideous. | 换成没那么丑的 |
[24:31] | Who’s “we?” | 我们是谁 |
[24:34] | My wife and I. | 我老婆和我 |
[24:38] | Are you sure? It’s very retro. | 确定吗 这个挺复古的 |
[24:41] | You might end up regretting it. | 你说不定会后悔 |
[24:44] | Uh, well, I’ll let you know if we lose any sleep over it. | 好 如果我们辗转反侧了 我就通知你 |
[24:46] | A man who never second-guesses himself, huh? | 一个从不自我怀疑的男人 是吧 |
[24:50] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[24:52] | Now, this… | 这个 |
[24:54] | This is retro. | 这才叫复古 |
[24:55] | A tiny closet? | 小壁橱吗 |
[25:16] | Please tell me you guys are keeping this. | 告诉我你们会保留这个 |
[25:18] | Entire reason I bought the house. | 我就是为此才买下这房子的 |
[25:20] | You have great taste. | 有品位 |
[25:25] | What’s in here? | 这里面有什么 |
[25:31] | – White? – Oh, you got me. | -白色吗 -被你发现了 |
[25:33] | The wife picked it out. | 我老婆选的 |
[25:34] | I think it was called “French Vanilla” | 好像是叫法式香草白 |
[25:36] | or something like that. | 或是别的类似的名字 |
[25:37] | It’s supposed to be next year’s trendy color. | 听说是明年的热门颜色 |
[25:42] | Anything else you wanna show me? | 还有别的想展示给我看的吗 |
[25:56] | Can you do me a favor? | 能帮个忙吗 |
[25:57] | What’s that? | 什么忙 |
[25:59] | Choke me. | 掐我脖子 |
[26:29] | This dress looked better on the floor. | 这裙子在地板上的时候更美 |
[26:34] | That was even better than I hoped for. | 刚才比我想象中还好 |
[26:56] | Oh, don’t look at me like that. | 别用那种眼神看我 |
[26:59] | I earned that. | 这是我应得的 |
[28:00] | That is insane! | 太夸张了 |
[28:01] | I know. Well, check this out. | 我知道 来 看这个 |
[28:04] | What the hell is that? | 这他妈是什么 |
[28:07] | I don’t know. Bleachers? | 不知道 看台吗 |
[28:09] | Hey, maybe they heard about how hot our sex life is | 也许他们听说了我们火热的性生活 |
[28:11] | and had them installed, huh? | 所以安装了观众席 |
[28:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[28:15] | I just don’t understand how you missed this | 我只是不明白评估时 |
[28:16] | during the appraisal. | 你怎么会忽略了这个 |
[28:19] | You were here too, and these weren’t. | 你当时也在场 并没有这些东西 |
[28:22] | I’m gonna call the real estate agent. | 我去给地产中介打电话 |
[28:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:25] | What is she going to do? They’re here. | 她能做什么 这些已经在这了 |
[28:27] | Because I want them gone. | 因为我不想要这些东西 |
[28:28] | The ceiling repair is gonna cost time and money | 屋顶维修费时费钱 |
[28:30] | – and we should be compensated.- Bunny… | -我们应该去要补偿 -宝宝 |
[28:31] | Bunny, relax, okay? This is an easy fix. | 宝宝 放轻松好吗 修起来很简单的 |
[28:33] | It’s probably just a shoddy patch, all right? | 可能只是个劣质的补片 |
[28:36] | No structural damage. | 结构上没有受损 |
[28:37] | Me and Milo can tackle this, no problem. | 我和麦洛能解决的 小意思 |
[28:39] | Trust me, okay? | 相信我 好吗 |
[28:41] | I trust you, babe. | 我相信你 宝贝 |
[28:42] | I just don’t want you to bite off | 我只是想你 |
[28:43] | more than you can chew. | 量力而为 |
[28:49] | Eh, I should have got a dumpster. | 我应该用个大铁桶的 |
[29:19] | What you doing? | 在干嘛呢 |
[29:23] | You know me, | 你知道我的 |
[29:25] | I’m just working hard, cranking away. | 努力干活 奋发图强 |
[29:28] | Sounds fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[29:30] | Want some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[29:33] | Nah. | 不了 |
[29:34] | Doing a bunch of heavy lifting in here. | 正在干些力气活 |
[29:36] | I got this. | 我自己就行 |
[29:37] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[29:43] | Look, last night was super-hot, | 听着 昨晚很刺激 |
[29:48] | but we shouldn’t. | 但我们不该这样 |
[29:49] | You know, I got to get this place tip-top | 在我老婆孩子来之前 |
[29:51] | before the wife and baby get here, | 我得把这地方收拾好 |
[29:52] | and there’s still, like, | 但我还有 |
[29:54] | a laundry list of things to do. | 很多事没做完 |
[29:57] | True, but that’s later. | 你说得对 但那是之后的事 |
[30:01] | What about right now? | 现在呢 |
[30:11] | I can’t. I’m sure you understand. | 我不能 你应该理解的 |
[30:16] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[30:18] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[31:06] | Hey, Tiger. | 你好啊 猛男 |
[31:08] | Jesus… | 天哪 |
[32:29] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼东西 |
[33:39] | It’s Saturday, idiot. | 礼拜六了 蠢货 |
[33:42] | Nice doorbell. | 门铃不错 |
[33:45] | Well, that’s certainly creepy. | 好吧 确实有点惊悚 |
[33:49] | You don’t know the half of it. | 这只是冰山一角 |
[33:52] | Did you freaks pay extra for that feature or… | 你们这种变态是为此买单呢还是 |
[33:55] | Shut up, dick. | 闭嘴 混蛋 |
[33:56] | We didn’t know this was there. | 我们不知情 |
[33:57] | Well, I don’t know, man. | 好吧 我不懂 |
[33:59] | Turn the attic into a guest room. | 把阁楼修成客房 |
[34:01] | Airbnb it, charge a fortune to watch. | 在爱彼迎上租出去 为观看收取高额费用 |
[34:05] | This is gone by the weekend | 如果这周内不修好 |
[34:06] | or there’s not gonna be a wife left to watch. | 老婆就不来了 |
[34:10] | Well, for the sake of your kid, | 好吧 为了你的孩子 |
[34:12] | we better get to work. | 我们最好开始干活了 |
[34:14] | Where are your tools? | 你的工具在哪 |
[34:16] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[34:18] | That’s it? | 就这个 |
[34:20] | You plan on renovating an entire house | 你准备用一把瑞士军刀 |
[34:22] | with a Swiss army knife? | 来翻修整栋住宅吗 |
[34:24] | What? Is that not enough? | 怎么 不够吗 |
[34:28] | No. | 不够 |
[34:41] | Lift. | 抬一下 |
[34:46] | – You good? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[34:48] | All right. Here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[34:50] | How’s the firm anyway? | 公司怎么样了 |
[34:51] | Shit. | 不怎么样 |
[34:52] | New regulations got us by the balls. | 新条例简直挡住了我们的财路 |
[34:55] | You got out at the right time. | 你退出得很及时 |
[34:57] | Maybe not gracefully, but, you know? | 虽然不太得体 但是 你知道的 |
[34:59] | You still making money, at least? | 你至少还在赚钱吧 |
[35:01] | Not as much. | 没以前多 |
[35:02] | Have to work twice as hard for it. | 同样的报酬却需要加倍的工作 |
[35:05] | Need to find a Liz for myself. | 我也想找一个丽兹 |
[35:07] | It’s a bad idea if you, uh, | 如果你怕干活 |
[35:09] | are afraid of hard work. | 那这就是个坏主意 |
[35:11] | Motherfucker, you don’t see me holding the other side | 王八蛋 难道你没看到这块超重的石膏板 |
[35:13] | of this heavy-ass drywall above my head? | 正有一半被我举在头顶吗 |
[35:16] | Free of charge, I might add? | 而且还是免费的 |
[35:17] | Hey, listen, all the money I’ve made you, | 听着 我替你赚了那么多钱 |
[35:19] | couple hours of gratis isn’t too much to ask. | 才几个小时的无偿服务并不过分 |
[35:24] | Well, you do have a pretty nice house. | 好吧 你的房子确实挺好的 |
[35:35] | What’s next? Applebee’s? | 接下来干什么 安珀比餐吧 |
[35:52] | Is that the wife? | 这就是你老婆吗 |
[35:57] | You mean this modest motherfucker didn’t tell you? | 你的意思是 这谦虚的混蛋没跟你说过吗 |
[36:00] | He basically ran Chicago. | 他基本上掌控了整个芝加哥 |
[36:02] | King Don, we called him. | 国王唐 我们是这么称呼他的 |
[36:04] | I had a good run. | 我确实成功过 |
[36:06] | You traded a penthouse for a whorehouse? | 你是用顶层公寓换了那个妓院吗 |
[36:09] | That might officially make you the craziest man in town. | 那你就正式成为城里最疯狂的人了 |
[36:14] | Wait, what? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[36:16] | Oh, he didn’t tell you? | 他没跟你说过吗 |
[36:18] | King Don is the proud owner | 国王唐现在是 |
[36:21] | of Portsmith’s former house of ill repute. | 波兹密斯前妓院自豪的主人了 |
[36:25] | That was over a hundred years ago. | 那是一百多年前的事了 |
[36:27] | Well, might explain some things, though. | 好吧 怪不得 |
[36:30] | Speaking of pleasure, | 说到享乐 |
[36:32] | a little light on options in here, isn’t it? | 这里的选择不太多 对吧 |
[36:34] | You move to the suburbs to start a family, | 搬到郊区的人 要么是为了成家 |
[36:37] | or because everyone thinks you’re an asshole. | 要么就是所有人都觉得你是个王八蛋 |
[36:41] | Right. Because you’re an asshole. | 对 因为你就是个王八蛋 |
[36:42] | Certainly there’s a college around here, right? | 这附近肯定有大学吧 |
[36:44] | Like, I saw one or two cute girls walking around earlier. | 我之前看到一两个可爱的姑娘走在路上 |
[36:47] | No college. | 没有大学 |
[36:48] | But, uh, Gwen Martin will be in later. | 但是 格温·马丁等下会来 |
[36:53] | Who’s Gwen Martin? | 格温·马丁是谁 |
[36:55] | She runs an erotic pottery class. | 她开了个情色陶艺班 |
[36:58] | She’s a feminist, though. | 但她是个女权主义者 |
[37:01] | That’s great. | 非常好 |
[37:02] | I’m a feminist. | 我就是女权主义者 |
[37:05] | Me too, son. | 我也是 小伙子 |
[37:26] | Promise me you won’t say a word to Liz | 你要保证不会跟丽兹说 |
[37:27] | about last night. | 任何关于昨晚的事 |
[37:29] | I swore to her I wouldn’t drink. | 我跟她发过誓不喝酒的 |
[37:31] | Bro code, bro! | 兄弟法则啊 老铁 |
[37:34] | Good man. | 好兄弟 |
[37:35] | My head’s killing me. I need coffee. | 我头疼死了 我要喝咖啡 |
[37:37] | You want some? | 你要来一杯吗 |
[37:38] | Your assistant already brewed a pot. | 你的助理已经做了一壶了 |
[37:48] | Morning, Don. | 早上好 唐 |
[37:54] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈怎么在这里 |
[37:56] | I stopped by. | 只是顺路 |
[37:57] | Milo let me in. What’s wrong? | 麦洛让我进来的 怎么了 |
[37:59] | “What’s wrong?” Are you kidding me? | 什么怎么了 你在搞笑吗 |
[38:03] | All right. Let’s get something straight. | 好吧 让我们把事情理清楚 |
[38:06] | This is my life… | 这是我的人生 |
[38:08] | Sarah. My name is Sarah. | 萨拉 我叫萨拉 |
[38:10] | Great, Sarah. | 好 萨拉 |
[38:11] | Look, I’m not fucking around right now. | 听着 我不是在瞎胡闹 |
[38:14] | It was a fun night, don’t get me wrong, | 别误会 那一晚很开心 |
[38:17] | but I don’t ever wanna see you here in my house ever again. | 但我再也不想看到你出现在我家里了 |
[38:19] | You understand me? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[38:22] | Sure, man. | 当然了 老兄 |
[38:23] | Don’t make it weird. | 别大惊小怪的 |
[38:27] | All good in here? | 这里一切都好吧 |
[38:39] | What the fuck was that? | 刚才他妈的是怎么回事 |
[38:40] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没事 没事 |
[38:43] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[38:44] | Come on, don’t bullshit me, Don. | 得了吧 唐 别忽悠我了 |
[38:47] | What did you do? | 你到底干啥了 |
[38:48] | I didn’t do anything, okay? | 我啥也没干 好吧 |
[38:49] | You’re overreacting. | 你想多了 |
[38:50] | You’re standing there threatening a woman | 你站在那儿 威胁女人 |
[38:52] | and I’m overreacting? | 你还说我想多了 |
[38:56] | All right. Look, | 好吧 听着 |
[38:57] | between you and me, I fucked up, all right? | 我犯错了 千万别告诉别人 好吗 |
[38:59] | I didn’t go looking for it. | 但不是我主动找的 |
[39:00] | I didn’t ask for it, I didn’t even really want it. | 也不是我要求的 我甚至压根没想这样 |
[39:03] | It just happened, she came back. | 事情就那么发生了 她今天又来 |
[39:05] | I explained to her it was a mistake. | 我告诉她之前是不对的 |
[39:07] | It’s not gonna be a problem. | 不会有问题的 |
[39:08] | Can we just go to the hardware store for… | 咱们现在能赶紧去五金店买 |
[39:09] | How many times are you gonna fuck up | 你到底要再错多少次 |
[39:11] | until you get a clue? | 才能觉悟呢 |
[39:13] | Liz is pregnant. That’s your blood. | 丽兹怀孕了 怀的是你的孩子 |
[39:16] | And you’re out here trying to recapture your glory days | 她拼命帮你赚钱持家的时候 |
[39:18] | while she’s busting ass to keep a roof over your head? | 你竟然还幻想着重振当年的雄风 是吗 |
[39:22] | She’s my friend, dude. | 丽兹是我朋友 老兄 |
[39:24] | What– How am I supposed to look her in the eye now? | 你 你让我怎么面对她 |
[39:26] | Liz doesn’t need to find out, okay? | 丽兹不需要知道这些 好吗 |
[39:28] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[39:30] | When are you gonna start thinking about someone | 你什么时候才能学会为别人着想 |
[39:32] | other than yourself? | 而不是这么自私 |
[39:33] | Oh, fuck, it is what it is, Milo, okay? | 该死的 事情就是这样了 麦洛 |
[39:37] | If you can’t handle it, | 如果你看不下去 |
[39:38] | don’t be here when I come back! | 趁我回来前赶紧走人 |
[39:42] | Cooper! | 库珀 |
[40:43] | Of course not. | 确实亮不起来 |
[41:02] | You like my trick? | 喜欢我的小把戏吗 |
[41:04] | Sarah, are you crazy? I almost fucked you up. | 萨拉 你疯了么 我差点伤到你 |
[41:07] | I’m just playing. | 跟你闹着玩呢 |
[41:11] | Look, I’m sorry Don’s such an asshole | 听着 唐的所作所为 我很抱歉 |
[41:14] | but you need to get out of here. | 但你必须离开 |
[41:17] | Well, that’s no fun. | 这就没意思了 |
[42:14] | You wanna help me or what? | 你想帮我 还是想怎么样 |
[42:33] | Milo? | 麦洛 |
[43:12] | All right, dick, you can come out now. | 好了 混蛋 快出来吧 |
[43:49] | 哈哈 还没 真高兴周末 你能来帮忙 听着 我很抱歉和你发脾气 请相信我能把事情解决好 | |
[43:49] | 已经开始认识 邻居了吗 | |
[44:13] | 哈哈 还没 真高兴周末 你能来帮忙 听着 我很抱歉和你发脾气 请相信我能把事情解决好 | |
[44:13] | 已经开始认识 邻居了吗 没事了 麦洛 Stone 麦洛 Stone | |
[44:23] | Oh, it’s been a killer weekend, Bun. | 宝宝 这周末真是要我老命了 |
[44:25] | We got a ton done. | 我们干了很多活儿 |
[44:26] | Did Milo have fun | 麦洛开心吗 |
[44:28] | or did you just work him to death? | 还是说你把他往死里用 |
[44:29] | He wanted to work the whole time. | 是他自己非要往死里干 |
[44:30] | Check this out. | 来看这里 |
[44:33] | I’m seriously impressed, Tiger. | 猛男 我真是被你惊到了 |
[44:35] | I told you not to worry. | 和你说了 不用担心 |
[44:38] | Wait, what was that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[44:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[44:40] | I just saw something behind you. | 我刚看到你身后有什么东西 |
[44:44] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[44:58] | Don, don’t mess with me, is Milo still there? | 唐 别蒙我 麦洛还在屋里吗 |
[45:01] | No. | 不在 |
[45:02] | He had to head back to work. | 他得赶回去上班 |
[45:04] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[45:09] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[45:10] | I thought I saw someone. Now I’m getting freaked out. | 我感觉刚才看到有个人 我有点害怕了 |
[45:12] | Well, you’re not the one who has to | 反正又不是你今晚 |
[45:13] | sleep here tonight, Bunny. | 要睡在这里 宝宝 |
[45:15] | Check all this out. | 看看这边 |
[45:16] | It looks great, babe. | 亲爱的 看起来真不错 |
[45:25] | Babe, if somebody else was in here, | 亲爱的 如果真有人在这儿 |
[45:27] | Cooper would be all crazy right now. | 库珀早就叫起来了 |
[45:29] | Good point. | 那倒是 |
[45:30] | You want I should sleep with a hammer | 你是想让我睡觉时 |
[45:32] | under my pillow tonight, just in case? | 在枕头下放把锤子 以防万一吗 |
[45:33] | You probably better. | 最好这样 |
[45:35] | I don’t want to have to kill someone when I get there. | 我可不想过去时看到你出什么意外 |
[45:46] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[45:47] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 没事 |
[45:48] | I’m just getting tired, babe. | 我就是有些累了 宝宝 |
[45:50] | Well, rest up, okay, babe? | 快歇息吧 亲爱的 |
[45:51] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天再打给你 |
[46:06] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[46:58] | How’s it going, Don? | 进展如何啊 唐 |
[47:05] | You wanna talk about it? | 你想说说吗 |
[47:11] | Nothing to talk about. | 没啥好说的 |
[47:14] | Let’s start with the house. | 那就从你的房子说起吧 |
[47:16] | How is she coming along? | 她感觉怎么样 |
[47:19] | Just fine. | 还行吧 |
[47:20] | Fine, huh? | 还行 是吗 |
[47:22] | You know, when a woman gets to be a certain age, | 你知道 当女人到了一定年纪以后 |
[47:25] | she doesn’t like to be futzed with too much. | 往往希望事情变得简单些 |
[47:28] | Houses aren’t that different, I guess. | 房子的事儿也一样 我想 |
[47:38] | It’s… | 事情 |
[47:39] | It’s been hard. | 事情是有些麻烦 |
[47:41] | I bet. | 我信 |
[47:43] | This house is a bitch. | 这房子很麻烦的 |
[47:48] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[47:50] | Well, just that certain places have personalities, | 一些地方有它特别的属性 |
[47:54] | and sometimes they’re rotten. | 有的地方很腐旧 |
[47:57] | It takes a real strong hand to turn them around again. | 重新翻修一新确实要费些功夫 |
[48:05] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[48:07] | “Blessed is the man who remains | 承受住考验的人 |
[48:08] | steadfast under trial.” | 最终会得到幸福的 |
[49:26] | Hi, handsome. | 帅哥 你好啊 |
[49:41] | Coop? | 小库 |
[50:12] | Cooper? | 库珀 |
[51:32] | – Sarah? – Sarah, yeah. | -萨拉吗 -没错 萨拉 |
[51:35] | No last name? | 没有姓吗 |
[51:37] | I imagine she has one | 她肯定有姓 |
[51:38] | but I didn’t check her ID, okay? | 可我又没查过他身份证 好吗 |
[51:40] | She lives in the neighborhood, | 她就住这个小区 |
[51:41] | she won’t stop fucking with me! | 她总是不停来骚扰我 |
[51:43] | Look. | 看这个 |
[51:49] | And? | 然后呢 |
[51:51] | And?! | 然后 |
[51:52] | You see the dog, right? | 你刚也看到我的狗了 |
[51:53] | You think he jumped into the | 难道你认为是它自己跳进 |
[51:54] | goddamn dryer by himself? | 那该死的烘干机里吗 |
[51:56] | Did he turn it on, too? | 难道它自己把烘干机打开的吗 |
[51:58] | Come on, man. It was her. | 拜托 哥们 是她干的 |
[52:03] | Milo! | 麦洛 |
[52:05] | Call me back. | 赶紧给我回电话 |
[52:06] | Look, I’ll put the name and the description | 听着 我把嫌疑人姓名和案件情况 |
[52:08] | in my report. | 都写在报告里了 |
[52:09] | But there’s no signs of forced entry, | 但没有丝毫强行进入的迹象 |
[52:11] | no evidence of a struggle, | 也没有挣扎的痕迹 |
[52:12] | and you were sleeping upstairs the whole time | 而且是你一直睡在楼上 |
[52:14] | and didn’t hear a thing. | 你还什么都没听到 |
[52:15] | Oh, great. | 好吧 |
[52:15] | Well, thank you for your service. | 那我谢谢你了 |
[52:17] | Is this your idea of law enforcement? | 这就是你的执法理念吗 |
[52:19] | You just poke your head and you shrug your shoulders | 你就探个头 耸个肩 |
[52:21] | like a dipshit. | 像个白痴一样 |
[52:22] | You didn’t do anything. | 你什么忙都没帮上 |
[52:24] | Please let us know if anything else comes up… | 如还有异常 随时联系我们 |
[52:28] | King Don. | 国王唐 |
[53:25] | I hate what you’ve done with the place. | 我讨厌你把这地方弄得一团糟 |
[53:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[53:37] | For what? | 抱歉什么 |
[53:42] | I’m sorry for not being honest from the start. | 我很抱歉从一开始就不诚实 |
[53:48] | I’m sorry for treating you unfairly. | 我很抱歉不公平地对待你 |
[53:52] | I’m sorry for making you feel unimportant. | 我很抱歉让你觉得自己无足轻重 |
[53:56] | And most of all, I’m sorry for threatening you. | 总重要的 我很抱歉威胁了你 |
[54:03] | Did you rehearse that? | 你这是早就编好的吗 |
[54:07] | I deserved that, but no. | 我应该那样 但不是的 |
[54:14] | I mean it, I’m sorry. | 真的 我很抱歉 |
[54:15] | I understand why you feel so angry. | 我明白你为何这么气愤 |
[54:19] | Well, it’s not a very nice way | 你这样对待他人 |
[54:20] | to treat someone, Don. | 可不太友善 唐 |
[54:23] | I hope you treat your wife and kid better than this. | 我希望你能对你的妻子和孩子好一点 |
[54:30] | I love my wife. | 我爱我的妻子 |
[54:34] | And I wish I was stronger. | 多希望之前我能再坚强些 |
[54:41] | To make all this up to you, I got you something. | 我为你备了点东西作为补偿 |
[54:45] | A gift from a married man. | 有妇之夫的礼物吗 |
[54:49] | Sounds a lot like a bribe. | 听起来很像在贿赂我 |
[54:55] | If you’re interested, it’s in the kitchen. | 你想要的话 就去厨房拿 |
[55:07] | I appreciate the apology, Don. | 我接受你的道歉 唐 |
[55:10] | I don’t want things to get any uglier. | 我不想事情变得更糟 |
[57:14] | Hey, Bunny. | 你好 宝宝 |
[57:15] | Hey, Tiger? What you doin’? | 干什么呢 猛男 |
[57:19] | Just working. | 干活呢 |
[57:22] | So, I got a text from Milo. | 麦洛给我发了条信息 |
[57:25] | Oh, yeah? | 他说什么 |
[57:25] | It was kind of weird. He said we needed to talk. | 挺奇怪的 他说我们得谈谈 |
[57:28] | Any idea why? | 你知道是怎么回事吗 |
[57:29] | No, I have no clue, babe. | 一点不知道 宝宝 |
[57:31] | Don, just be honest with me. | 唐 有事千万别瞒我 |
[57:33] | Look, is the renovation in trouble? | 是装修碰到什么麻烦了吗 |
[57:34] | Is that what it is? | 进展还顺利吗 |
[57:37] | Did he see some things that he thinks | 是他看到了什么事 |
[57:39] | I should know about? | 需要告诉我吗 |
[57:42] | No! | 根本没有 |
[57:43] | Tiger, calm down. | 猛男 冷静 |
[57:44] | Everything is fine, Liz! All right? | 丽兹 一切都很好 好吧 |
[57:47] | Are you gonna throw this in my face now?! | 你要把这个砸我脸上吗 |
[57:49] | I have no idea why Milo called you, | 我压根不知道麦洛为何联系你 |
[57:52] | but please, by all means, call him, find out. | 但无论如何 请你打给他 搞清楚 |
[57:56] | I’m busy. I– I wanna get back to work. | 我现在很忙 我得接着干活了 |
[58:08] | Shit! | 操 |
[59:26] | Sarah! | 萨拉 |
[1:02:16] | What the fuck! | 什么鬼 |
[1:03:06] | Oh God! | 天哪 |
[1:03:30] | “You’ve reached the voicemail of Officer Henry Baker | 已转到波兹密斯警察局 |
[1:03:31] | of the Portsmith Police Department. | 亨利·贝克警官的语音信箱 |
[1:03:33] | Please state your name, number, and detailed message | 听到提示音后 请说出你的姓名 |
[1:03:35] | at the sound of the tone. | 电话号码和详细的信息 |
[1:03:35] | 一条照片信息 麦洛 | |
[1:03:46] | 一条照片信息 麦洛 | |
[1:03:46] | 要为自己做的 负责 | |
[1:05:07] | Please stop! | 求你了 放过我吧 |
[1:05:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:05:39] | Why are you doing this to me? | 为什么这样对我 |
[1:05:42] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[1:06:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:06:02] | Tiger? | 猛男 |
[1:06:04] | Cooper, come here, boy. | 库珀 过来呀 |
[1:06:08] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[1:06:18] | Cooper, come here. | 库珀 来咯 |
[1:06:44] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不要这样的 |
[1:06:59] | Oh, Jesus, Don, no dropcloth? | 天啊 唐 你怎么也不罩个床罩 |
[1:07:09] | What did you spill, Don. What did you spill here? | 唐 你这是洒的啥呀 |
[1:07:40] | What are you doing, Don? | 唐 你这是在干啥呢 |
[1:07:59] | Oh my God. | 老天啊 |
[1:08:00] | 波兹密斯郡日报 1909年8月2日 星期一 | |
[1:08:00] | 警方突袭当地妓院 女孩尸体未找到 | |
[1:08:44] | Come on, Donald. | 拜托 唐纳德 |
[1:09:21] | What are you up to? | 你这是闹哪样 |
[1:09:37] | Jesus! | 妈呀 |
[1:09:38] | I’m so, so, so sorry. | 我非常非常抱歉 |
[1:09:43] | I’m sorry, can I help you? | 不好意思 有什么需要我帮你的吗 |
[1:09:44] | I didn’t mean to frighten you. | 我不是有意要吓到你的 |
[1:09:46] | My name is Sarah. | 我叫萨拉 |
[1:09:47] | I’ve been helping Don. | 我一直在帮助唐 |
[1:09:50] | Helping Don? | 帮助唐? |
[1:09:52] | I’m sorry, what does, what does that mean exactly? | 不好意思 你这是什么意思 |
[1:09:54] | You know, getting the house ready for you. | 帮他为你准备好这个房子 |
[1:09:57] | Because you’re a carpenter? | 因为你是个木工吗 |
[1:10:00] | No, ma’am. More like a gofer. | 不是的 女士 我就是个跑腿的 |
[1:10:03] | “Drywall screws, boss? Sure thing!” | 需要干壁钉吗 老板 当然 |
[1:10:06] | I’m an architecture nut. Don couldn’t say no. | 我是个建筑狂人 唐不会拒绝 |
[1:10:08] | No. That definitely isn’t his strong suit. | 对 这的确不是他的强项 |
[1:10:12] | How long? | 有多久了 |
[1:10:14] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[1:10:15] | Your baby? | 你的宝宝 |
[1:10:16] | How long till she’s due? | 离她出生还有多久 |
[1:10:19] | Twelve weeks. | 十二周 |
[1:10:21] | If she’s anything like me, she’ll be on time. | 如果她像我一点 她就会准时出生 |
[1:10:23] | If she’s like her father, much later. | 但如果她像爸爸 那就要迟到了 |
[1:10:26] | May I? | 我能摸一下吗 |
[1:10:27] | I don’t think so. | 不太好吧 |
[1:10:30] | Someone’s here. | 有人来了 |
[1:10:43] | Missus Koch? | 科赫太太 |
[1:10:44] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[1:10:45] | I’m Ellie Mueller. | 我是艾丽·穆勒 |
[1:10:47] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[1:10:48] | Let me guess, you’re the plumber? | 我猜 你是水管工 |
[1:10:50] | No, darling, I work across the street. | 我不是 亲爱的 我在街对面工作 |
[1:10:53] | But I do deal with a lot of people’s shit. | 不过我确实要处理很多人的破事 |
[1:10:57] | That’s right, Don did mention you, sorry. | 这样啊 唐没有提起过你 抱歉 |
[1:10:59] | Would you like to come in? | 你要进来吗 |
[1:11:01] | Why don’t we chat outside instead? | 不如我们在外面说吧 |
[1:11:03] | Okay. Sure,give me a sec, okay? | 好的 没问题 等我一下 好吗 |
[1:11:10] | Sorry to be rude but | 很抱歉我有些失礼 |
[1:11:13] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[1:11:16] | So how’s Don doing? | 唐怎么样 |
[1:11:18] | He looks tired, but he’s a workhorse. | 他看起来很累 但他很勤快 |
[1:11:22] | Where… where is he now? | 他现在在哪里 |
[1:11:24] | I’m not really sure. | 我不太清楚 |
[1:11:25] | He must have just taken the dog for a run. | 他应该是去遛狗了 |
[1:11:27] | I should have called first, but I wanted to surprise him. | 我应该先打个电话的 但我想给他个惊喜 |
[1:11:33] | Would you say it’s a good marriage? | 你觉得这是个成功的婚姻吗 |
[1:11:35] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[1:11:39] | This house has a history | 这个房子有些传言 |
[1:11:40] | of bringing out the worst in people. | 它会唤醒人性的恶 |
[1:11:42] | I just wanted make sure you two are prepared for that. | 我就是想确认一下你们两个准备好了 |
[1:11:46] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:11:47] | It clearly needs a lot of work, | 这个的确需要做很多工作 |
[1:11:49] | but it’s… it’s not that bad. | 但是 也没那么困难 |
[1:11:50] | I’m sure we’ll manage. | 我确定我们能完成 |
[1:11:52] | You never really know until you start | 你是不会知道的 直到你开始 |
[1:11:54] | tearing a place up, though. | 拆掉一个地方 |
[1:11:57] | Thank you for your concern, really, | 谢谢你的关心 真的 |
[1:12:00] | but Don and I have been through much worse, | 但是我和唐经历过更糟糕的事 |
[1:12:02] | so we’ll be fine. | 所以我们会没事的 |
[1:12:34] | I am not creeped out by this house one bit. | 我一点也没有被这个房子吓到 |
[1:12:38] | I am in complete control of my emotions. | 我能完全控制自己的情绪 |
[1:12:42] | Just like Beyonce. | 就像碧昂斯一样 |
[1:12:55] | Oh, Christ. | 我的天 |
[1:13:33] | Fuck this. | 去他妈的 |
[1:14:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:14:09] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[1:14:21] | My husband is a fuck-up. | 我丈夫太糟糕了 |
[1:14:24] | You’re not the first woman to say that | 你不是第一个女人这么说 |
[1:14:26] | about her husband. | 她的丈夫 |
[1:14:27] | No. | 没错 |
[1:14:30] | I don’t mean he leaves the toilet seat up. | 我不是说他总把马桶座翻上去 |
[1:14:40] | He defrauded his clients | 他骗了他的客户们 |
[1:14:42] | out of their retirement funds. | 骗走了他们的退休金 |
[1:14:45] | He barely avoided fifteen years in a federal prison. | 他差点被判15年 |
[1:14:48] | He cheated on me | 他背叛了我 |
[1:14:50] | while I was trying to get pregnant, | 在我试着怀孕的时候 |
[1:14:53] | and then he insists that buying this house | 然后他坚持说买这个房子 |
[1:14:56] | was our second chance, so, | 是我们的第二次机会 所以 |
[1:15:00] | So why’d you stay? | 那你为什么留下来 |
[1:15:05] | The alternatives seemed worse. | 其他选择似乎更糟糕 |
[1:15:08] | Life is a series of choices. | 人生就是一系列抉择组成的 |
[1:15:11] | Cause and effect. | 因和果 |
[1:15:13] | Sounds like Don hasn’t learned that dynamic yet. | 好像唐还没有领悟人生的运作方式 |
[1:15:16] | I’m just scared. | 我很害怕 |
[1:15:18] | I’m scared he’s drinking again. | 我害怕他又开始喝酒 |
[1:15:19] | He’s probably drunk right now. | 他现在可能已经喝醉了 |
[1:15:23] | I think this house just pushed him right over the edge. | 我觉得这个房子把他推到了边缘 |
[1:15:26] | This house has a habit of testing men. | 这个房子有个测试男人的习惯 |
[1:15:30] | I’ve met families who have lived there | 我遇到过一些住在这里的家庭 |
[1:15:31] | happily for years | 幸福了好几年 |
[1:15:34] | and others who never make it a home. | 还有其他没有把它变成家的人 |
[1:15:37] | The difference seems to come down to the character | 这些区别的原因就在于 |
[1:15:40] | and determination of the people moving in. | 搬进来住的人们的性格和决心 |
[1:15:42] | We’re screwed, then. | 那我们完蛋了 |
[1:15:46] | So what’s the plan? | 那你准备怎么做 |
[1:15:48] | I don’t know. Wait for him to come home, | 我不知道 等他回家 |
[1:15:50] | sober up. | 醒醒酒 |
[1:15:53] | And then have a long, honest talk about our future. | 然后真诚地为我们的未来促膝长谈 |
[1:15:57] | You’re a brave woman, Liz. | 你是个勇敢的女人 丽兹 |
[1:16:00] | You want my advice? | 你想听听我的意见吗 |
[1:16:03] | Get your husband and your baby | 带着你的丈夫和宝宝 |
[1:16:04] | far away from that house. | 离那个房子远远的 |
[1:16:47] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 你哪位呀 |
[1:16:51] | Don? | 唐 |
[1:16:58] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[1:17:03] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[1:17:04] | What the fuck is going on here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[1:17:06] | A party. | 一个派对 |
[1:17:07] | Where is my husband? | 我丈夫呢 |
[1:17:10] | Upstairs, I think. | 可能在楼上 |
[1:17:12] | Cocktail? | 来杯鸡尾酒 |
[1:17:14] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[1:17:17] | Don? | 唐 |
[1:17:23] | Don! | 唐 |
[1:17:42] | Joining? | 要不要一起 |
[1:17:45] | No. | 不用了 |
[1:17:48] | Don? | 唐 |
[1:17:49] | The show’s already started. | 演出已经开始了 |
[1:17:50] | Go upstairs. | 上楼去 |
[1:19:15] | Don?! | 唐 |
[1:19:18] | Don! | 唐 |
[1:20:21] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:20:41] | Is the show over already? | 演出已经结束了吗 |
[1:20:59] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的女孩 |
[1:21:39] | The male performers wore costumes | 那个男演员穿着戏服 |
[1:21:41] | because the owner felt the mix of erotic | 因为老板觉得混合色情 |
[1:21:43] | and grotesque heightened the experience. | 和怪诞能够提升体验 |
[1:21:46] | He was right. | 他是对的 |
[1:21:47] | We were popular, and the money flowed in. | 我们很受欢迎 钱如流水地进账 |
[1:21:50] | Some nights, we’d work until dawn. | 有些夜晚 我们工作到黎明 |
[1:21:52] | It was too busy to keep an eye on everyone. | 我们忙到没办法关注每一个人 |
[1:21:55] | Even the innocent ones. | 甚至是无辜的人 |
[1:21:57] | Even the not-so-innocent. | 以及没那么无辜的人 |
[1:22:03] | He played with her for months and then killed her, | 他跟她玩了数月然后把她杀了 |
[1:22:05] | dumping her body at the train tracks, | 把她的尸体扔在火车轨道上 |
[1:22:07] | and the world moved on. | 世界继续运转 |
[1:22:09] | Some of the world did. | 有些人是的 |
[1:22:14] | When he killed me, my body never left the house. | 他杀了我 我的尸体从没离开这房子 |
[1:22:17] | I was a star, | 我曾是个明星 |
[1:22:19] | loved by the men who came through our doors, | 每一个进了这个门的男人都爱我 |
[1:22:22] | but not one of them questioned my disappearance. | 但是没人质疑我的消失 |
[1:22:27] | All men really love is the power you give them. | 所有男人爱的是你给他们的权利 |
[1:23:15] | Don. | 唐 |
[1:23:18] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天 我的天 |
[1:23:26] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:23:30] | I couldn’t get them all. | 我没有把他们都弄到手 |
[1:23:33] | Don, baby? | 唐 宝贝 |
[1:23:36] | What happened to you? What happened? | 你怎么了 发生了什么 |
[1:23:39] | Hey, look, look. | 听着 听着 |
[1:23:41] | I don’t know what the fuck is going on in this house, | 我不知道这个房子里到底发生了什么 |
[1:23:42] | but we got to get out of here right now. | 但是我们必须赶紧离开这里 |
[1:23:45] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么简单的 |
[1:23:48] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[1:23:51] | Bunny, I fucked up again. | 宝宝 我又搞砸了 |
[1:23:52] | What does that mean, Don? | 你在说什么 唐 |
[1:23:55] | I just– I felt so small. | 我感觉自己很没用 |
[1:23:58] | I just wanted to be the man one more time. | 我只是想再男人一次 |
[1:24:02] | You understand that don’t you, Bunny? | 你明白的对吧 宝宝 |
[1:24:04] | No! | 不 |
[1:24:07] | I don’t! | 我不明白 |
[1:24:09] | Bunny! | 宝宝 |
[1:24:10] | I promise I can change. | 我保证我会改的 |
[1:24:12] | I promise it’ll be different. Bunny, look at me. | 我保证这会不一样 宝宝 看着我 |
[1:24:14] | Bunny, you just have to say that you understand | 宝宝 你只要说你明白 |
[1:24:18] | and that it’s okay. | 而且没关系 |
[1:24:19] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:24:21] | It’s not okay! | 这不行 |
[1:24:29] | I can change, Liz! | 我能改的 丽兹 |
[1:24:56] | I’m proud of you, Liz! | 我为你感到自豪 丽兹 |
[1:24:57] | Thought you weren’t gonna make it there at the end. | 我以为你没办法坚持到最后 |
[1:25:15] | Hey, Liz. | 你好啊 丽兹 |
[1:25:17] | Liz! | 丽兹 |
[1:25:58] | Nope! | 不 |
[1:27:04] | You did good. | 你做的很好 |
[1:27:07] | I’d offer you some, | 我会给你一些 |
[1:27:08] | but it isn’t the seventies anymore. | 但这不是七十年代了 |
[1:27:10] | You knew? | 你早就知道 |
[1:27:13] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[1:27:15] | I watch this house and it watches mine. | 我观察这个房子 它也观察我的房子 |
[1:27:17] | Why the fuck didn’t you warn us? | 你为什么不提醒我们 |
[1:27:20] | Life is a series of choices, Liz. | 人生就是一系列的选择 丽兹 |
[1:27:23] | You can’t talk someone into doing the right thing | 你不能说服别人去做正确的事 |
[1:27:25] | or the wrong thing. | 或错误的事 |
[1:27:27] | I couldn’t keep someone out of this house | 我没办法别人拦在这个房子外 |
[1:27:28] | any more than those girls inside | 就像那些屋子里的女孩 |
[1:27:31] | could keep someone out of mine. | 把别人拦在我的门外 |
[1:27:33] | Need to lay the options out and see what they choose. | 需要列出选项 看看他们会选什么 |
[1:27:37] | A test. | 一个测试 |
[1:27:40] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[1:27:42] | It seems like a pretty shitty game. | 这看起来像是个不公平的游戏 |
[1:27:46] | It is, kiddo. | 是的 孩子 |
[1:27:48] | But I didn’t make the rules. | 但是规则不是我定的 |
[1:29:21] | Hello, my little angel. | 你好呀 我的小天使 |
[1:29:25] | You don’t wanna sleep at all, do you? | 你一点也不想睡觉 是吧 |
[1:29:28] | After your nap, we’re gonna go to the park. | 你小睡以后 我们就去公园 |
[1:29:31] | Would you like that? | 你想去吗 |
[1:29:39] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[1:30:13] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的女孩 |