英文名称:Ghost Stories
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | It was my father’s religious beliefs | 我父亲的信仰 |
[01:16] | that destroyed our family. | 毁灭了我们的家庭 |
[03:09] | We have to be so very careful what we believe in. | 我们必须要小心我们所相信的东西 |
[03:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:18] | There’s a… there’s a little lad coming through to me now. | 有个…有个小家伙朝我走了过来 |
[03:22] | Come on, come on. | 过来 过来 |
[03:25] | He wants to talk to someone. | 他想找人谈谈 |
[03:28] | Oh, he’s a little… he’s a little lad | 他是个…是个小家伙 |
[03:31] | and he… and he’s lookin’ for his mom. | 他…他在找他的妈妈 |
[03:34] | He’s sayin’ his name is… is Rob or Robbie. | 他说他的名字叫…罗布还是罗宾 |
[03:38] | Is that… Is that you, sweetheart? | 是…是你吗 亲爱的 |
[03:40] | Stand up, my love. | 站起来吧 亲爱的 |
[03:43] | Mark Van Rhys is one of the UK’s most popular psychics. | 马克·范瑞斯是英国最有名的灵媒 |
[03:46] | He believes that we’re making a documentary about his special powers | 他认为我们是在对他的超能力制作纪录片 |
[03:49] | whereas, in fact, we are investigating the many, many complaints | 然而其实 我们是在调查针对他的 |
[03:53] | that have been made against him. | 多起投诉 |
[03:55] | Do what this lady has done | 做这位女士做过的事 |
[03:57] | and accept the message. | 并接受信息 |
[04:00] | Mark? Mark, can you hear me? | 马克 马克 你能听到吗 |
[04:03] | Oh, just give us a sign. | 给我们个手势 |
[04:04] | Scratch your nose for a sec, see. | 刮一下你的鼻子 |
[04:06] | Oh, thank God for that. | 感谢上帝 |
[04:08] | It’s Steph, right? The woman’s name’s Steph. | 斯蒂夫 对吗 那女人名叫斯蒂夫 |
[04:10] | He calls you mom, but he’s… he’s telling me | 他叫你妈妈 但是他告诉我 |
[04:13] | your name is Steph? | 你的名字叫斯蒂夫 |
[04:15] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[04:16] | Is… Is that right, my love? | 是吗 亲爱的 |
[04:17] | – Are you Steph? – Yeah. | -你是斯蒂夫吗 -是的 |
[04:19] | Okay, so before the show starts | 在节目开始之前 |
[04:20] | Van Rhys’ team have audience members | 范瑞斯的团队有这些 |
[04:22] | fill out one of these prayer cards. | 填了观众名单的祈祷卡 |
[04:24] | There are the name and details | 有想要和逝者 |
[04:27] | of the person they wish to contact | 沟通的人 |
[04:28] | who has passed over to the other side. | 名字和详细信息 |
[04:31] | The team then steal this information | 团队会窃取这些信息 |
[04:34] | and they feed it back to Van Rhys | 然后通过隐藏耳麦 |
[04:36] | through a hidden earpiece, which I just hacked into | 反馈给范瑞斯 就是我刚刚黑进去的 |
[04:39] | and, hey, presto, he’s psychic. | 瞧 这就是灵媒 |
[04:45] | My blood hurts, mommy. | 我的血好疼 妈妈 |
[04:47] | My blood hurts. | 我的血好疼 |
[04:51] | Why is he saying that? | 他为什么这么说 |
[04:52] | He had leukemia. | 他得了白血病 |
[04:54] | Poor little lamb. | 可怜的小家伙 |
[04:55] | Oh, he’s got a cheeky little smile, hasn’t he? | 他的笑容好调皮 对吧 |
[04:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:01] | Children often make the best connection | 孩子总是最好联接的 |
[05:03] | because they’re so pure, you see. | 因为他们很纯洁 |
[05:06] | He was such a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[05:07] | He still is, my sweet, he still is. | 他还是 亲爱的 他还是个好孩子 |
[05:10] | He says he’s happy | 他说他很开心 |
[05:12] | but he does miss your cooking. | 但他很想念你做的饭 |
[05:14] | Ladies and gentlemen, I am sorry to interrupt. | 女士们先生们 抱歉打扰了 |
[05:16] | My name is Professor Philip Goodman | 我是菲利普·古德曼教授 |
[05:17] | from the TV program “Psychic Cheats.” | 来自电视节目《灵媒骗局》 |
[05:20] | Mr. Van Rhys, we have got.. | 范瑞斯先生 我们有… |
[05:21] | Mr. Van Rhys, we have got proof | 范瑞斯先生 我们有证据 |
[05:23] | that you are being fed information through a hidden earpiece | 证实你通过隐藏耳机获取信息 |
[05:26] | and you are passing it off as contact with the dead… | 然后假装你能和死者沟通 |
[05:27] | – Excuse me, sir. – I beg your pardon. | -不好意思 先生 -不好意思 |
[05:29] | This is gonna be broadcast on national television. | 这将会在全国电视台直播 |
[05:32] | Can you deny that you were using an earpiece? | 你否认你使用了耳机吗 |
[05:34] | That’s slander. | 那是诽谤 |
[05:35] | I can assure you, you will be hearing | 你绝对会收到 |
[05:36] | from my solicitor in due course. | 我的律师函 |
[05:37] | His assistant just told him that Robbie | 他的助手刚刚告诉他罗宾 |
[05:39] | was in Christchurch Hospital. | 曾在基督城医院住院 |
[05:41] | I can play you the tape. | 我可以给你播放录音 |
[05:42] | I’m sorry. Christchurch Hospital! | 不好意思 基督城医院 |
[05:46] | He’s lyin’, isn’t he? | 他在撒谎吧 |
[05:52] | The idea of us and our loved ones dying | 难以接受挚爱的人死去 |
[05:54] | just ceasing to exist is so awful | 就此消失在世上 |
[05:58] | that we’ll believe anything which gives us hope | 让我们相信可能会有灵魂 |
[06:00] | that there might be something beyond. | 能给与我们希望 |
[06:03] | That fear is known as existential terror | 这种恐惧被称为存在主义恐怖 |
[06:06] | and the man who coined that phrase was Dr. Charles Cameron. | 发明这种说法的人是查尔斯·卡梅隆博士 |
[06:14] | So why do you think | 你为什么觉得 |
[06:15] | the voices come through you, Jean? | 是通过你发声的呢 珍 |
[06:18] | ‘Cause we love her. | 因为我们爱她 |
[06:21] | And how many voices are there? | 有多少种声音 |
[06:24] | 300 300. | |
[06:28] | I moved back in. I thought it would help. | 我搬了回来 以为能帮她 |
[06:31] | She’s only here ’cause she ran out of booze. | 她没酒喝的时候才会回来 |
[06:33] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[06:34] | She fingered herself last night thinkin’ about John Travolta. | 她昨天晚上想着约翰·特拉沃尔塔自慰 |
[06:40] | Daddy sees everything. | 爸爸什么都看得到 |
[06:43] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[06:45] | I’ve seen this before. | 我遇到过这种情况 |
[06:46] | Your mother feels abandoned | 你妈妈在你父亲死后 |
[06:49] | at the death of your father. | 觉得自己遭到抛弃 |
[06:51] | Is she possessed? | 她被附身了吗 |
[06:52] | No, she’s angry that her husband had died. | 不 她很生气自己的丈夫死了 |
[06:56] | As for the vase.. | 至于花瓶… |
[06:59] | …I did that. | 是我干的 |
[07:01] | The brain sees what it wants to see. | 大脑只会看到它想看到的 |
[07:05] | When I saw that clip when I was a boy | 我小时候看到这个片段时 |
[07:07] | it was like a lightning bolt struck me | 我就像被闪电击中了 |
[07:11] | ’cause it was like somebody saying | 因为这就像是有人告诉我 |
[07:13] | you don’t have to have your life ruled by superstitious fear. | 你不用这辈子都生活在迷信恐惧之下 |
[07:16] | And the way that I’d been brought up, that was.. | 而我从小到大耳濡目染的… |
[07:19] | Honestly, that was a revelation ’cause I didn’t realize | 说实话 这简直就是一种启示 因为我当时 |
[07:21] | there was a different way of thinking. | 都不知道原来还有其它解释 |
[07:23] | And, uh, from that minute | 从那时候起 |
[07:26] | I… I can remember thinking that’s what I wanna do | 我能记得我当时就想我要做这样的事 |
[07:29] | that’s what I wanna be, that’s who I want to be. | 我想要做这样的事 做这样的人 |
[07:31] | The search for the missing scientist | 失踪科学家和超自然主义者 |
[07:33] | and paranormalist, Charles Cameron, has been called off | 查尔斯·卡梅隆的车发现被遗弃在 |
[07:36] | three weeks after Mr. Cameron’s car was found abandoned | 他位于法利的家附近 三个月后 对他的搜寻 |
[07:39] | near his house in Filey. | 宣告取消 |
[07:41] | I think it’s ironic to say the least | 我觉得这也算是一种讽刺吧 |
[07:43] | that a man who spent a lifetime | 一个毕生都在解释谜团的人 |
[07:45] | explaining away mysteries became one himself. | 最后自己也成为了一个谜 |
[07:48] | I just wish I could have met him is all. | 我只是希望我能亲眼见到他 |
[09:09] | Hello, Professor Goodman. | 你好 古德曼教授 |
[09:11] | This is Charles Cameron. | 我是查尔斯·卡梅隆 |
[09:15] | I’m sure you’re surprised to hear my voice. | 听到我的声音你肯定很惊讶吧 |
[09:20] | I’m familiar with your work and I need to see you. | 我知道你所做的工作 我需要见你 |
[09:25] | I don’t have long. | 我时间不多 |
[09:27] | Please come to 79 East Shore | 请来东海滨79号 |
[09:31] | Caravan Park. | 篷车公园 |
[10:03] | Hi, Mr. Cameron. I’m Philip Goodman. | 卡梅隆先生 我是菲利普·古德曼 |
[10:05] | Hello, I’m Philip Goodman. | 你好 我是菲利普·古德曼 |
[10:06] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[10:08] | Hello, Mr. Cameron, I’m Philip Goodman. | 你好 卡梅隆先生 我是菲利普·古德曼 |
[10:09] | Hello, Charles. | 你好 查尔斯 |
[10:10] | Hello, I’m Philip Goodman. | 你好 我是菲利普·古德曼 |
[10:32] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[10:37] | Come in. | 请进 |
[10:39] | I’m not paying to heat the street. | 我可不想让暖气漏到街上 |
[10:54] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[10:56] | Come in, sit down. Sit down, please. | 请进 请坐 请坐 |
[10:59] | Hello, I’m Philip Goodman. | 你好 我是菲利普·古德曼 |
[11:00] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[11:05] | I can’t quite believe this. | 我真是不敢相信 |
[11:07] | No? Why is that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[11:10] | I think like everybody else, I just pre.. | 我想和大家一样 我只是… |
[11:11] | …sort of presumed you were dead. | 只是以为你死了 |
[11:13] | How do you know I’m not? | 你怎么知道我没死呢 |
[11:27] | Can I ask what, where you’ve been? | 我能问问 你都去哪里了吗 |
[11:29] | – What’s happened? – Pour me a drink then. | -发生了什么 -那就给我倒一杯 |
[11:31] | Pour it from that bottle there. | 从那个瓶子里 |
[11:32] | Bottle there. Pour it! | 那个瓶子 倒一杯 |
[11:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:48] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[11:52] | It’s a copy of my latest book. | 是我最新出版的书 |
[11:55] | I signed it… | 我签了名… |
[12:00] | Just stick it there. | 放在这里了 |
[12:03] | I’m so familiar with your books | 你的著作我全都看过 |
[12:05] | and your, your TV work. | 还有你的节目 |
[12:08] | I’ve always felt a closeness to you. | 我总是觉得和你很亲近 |
[12:10] | Save those sentiments for your wife and family. | 这些煽情之词留给你的妻子和家人吧 |
[12:15] | What a surprise. You’re not married. | 你居然未婚 |
[12:20] | You could always see the truth, couldn’t you? | 你总是能看清真相 |
[12:22] | Truth? | 真相 |
[12:23] | I look back now at my work | 我现在回头看我所做的工作 |
[12:26] | with absolute shame. | 只有满满的羞耻 |
[12:30] | I see the arrogance and the disrespect | 我看到我走进那些家庭时 |
[12:32] | with which I went into those homes. | 所抱有的自大和蔑视 |
[12:34] | I took pleasure in pulling those stories those people apart. | 我乐于用那些故事让他们彼此疏离 |
[12:38] | I think you’re being really hard on yourself. | 我觉得你对你自己太苛刻了 |
[12:40] | I have seen your work, Goodman. | 我看过你所做的工作 古德曼 |
[12:44] | You want to know what I think of it? | 你想知道我怎么想的吗 |
[12:48] | It’s shit. | 一团糟 |
[12:50] | You are a conceited, weak-willed coward. | 你是个自负 软弱的懦夫 |
[12:55] | Editing out any inconvenient data. | 篡改对你不利的数据 |
[12:57] | Terrified of anything that doesn’t fit | 害怕接受任何不符合 |
[12:58] | into your tiny worldview… | 你那渺小世界观的… |
[13:00] | Okay, I’m done. I came here in good faith because you… | 我受够了 我抱着对你的崇敬… |
[13:02] | Three cases! | 三个案子 |
[13:03] | I couldn’t explain three cases | 我无法解释这三个案子 |
[13:06] | that haunt me still. | 困扰我至今 |
[13:08] | Now you go and investigate if you dare | 如果你有胆量的话就去调查 |
[13:10] | and come back and tell me that I am wrong | 再回来告诉我我错了 |
[13:12] | because I’ve come to one inescapable conclusion | 因为我只能得出一个结论 |
[13:14] | and that is the supernatural | 我们身边有 |
[13:16] | the unseen forces that surround us | 看不到的超自然力 |
[13:19] | everything that you and I have spent a lifetime | 你和我穷其一生 |
[13:21] | trying to debunk and disprove, it’s all true. | 想要推翻和揭穿的一切 都是真的 |
[13:26] | Every last bit of it. | 全都是真的 |
[13:30] | Please, Mr. Goodman. | 拜托 古德曼先生 |
[13:33] | I’m begging you. | 我求求你 |
[13:35] | Tell me I am wrong. | 告诉我 我错了 |
[13:39] | I need you to tell me.. | 我需要你告诉我 |
[13:43] | …I’m wrong. | 我错了 |
[15:05] | 第一个案子 托尼·马修斯 | |
[15:53] | Oh, hello, Tony? | 你好 托尼 |
[15:56] | Aye, captain. | 船长 |
[15:58] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[16:00] | Hi, I’m Philip Goodman. | 你好 我是菲利普·古德曼 |
[16:01] | Bang! Whoa! Slow. | 慢了 |
[16:04] | Too slow. | 太慢了 |
[16:06] | Yeah, you look like a teacher. | 你看上去像一个老师 |
[16:08] | Do I? Right. | 是吗 好吧 |
[16:10] | Um, well, technically, I’m a professor. | 严格来说 我是一名教授 |
[16:13] | They bloody insist on calling me that | 他们在我做《灵媒骗局》这档节目时 |
[16:16] | on that TV show that I do, “Psychic Cheats.” | 非得要我这样自称 |
[16:20] | Oh, yeah, that’s where I know you from. | 我也是通过那个节目知道你的 |
[16:23] | – Yeah. – Yeah, I seen that. | -对 -对 我看过 |
[16:26] | Yeah, it’s shit. | 太烂了 |
[16:29] | I’m only joking with you, mate. | 我是跟你开玩笑的 伙计 |
[16:30] | I ain’t seen it. | 我没看过 |
[16:32] | I have never even heard of it, sunbeam. | 我听都没听过 宝贝 |
[16:37] | – Professor, eh? – Yeah. | -教授 -没错 |
[16:40] | You know, that’s the official title | 这是演《潘趣和朱迪》[木偶戏]的人 |
[16:41] | for someone who does a “Punch And Judy.” | 官方的名头 |
[16:43] | I bet you didn’t know that, did you? | 你肯定不知道吧 |
[16:45] | – No, I didn’t actually. – There you go then. | -我还真不知道 -对吧 |
[16:46] | The professor just learned something | 教授刚从一个低微的守夜人身上 |
[16:48] | from the humble night watchman. | 学到了东西 |
[16:50] | And that’s what you do, is it? | 这就是你的工作吧 |
[16:54] | You’re a night watchman? | 你是个守夜人 |
[16:58] | Actually, I don’t wanna talk about it, mate. | 其实我不想谈这个 伙计 |
[17:00] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[17:02] | I’m just not feeling very chatty, sunbeam. | 我不是很想聊天 宝贝 |
[17:10] | For fuck’s sake. | 看在上帝的分上 |
[17:17] | Oh, did I forget to mention that there was a fee? | 我是不是忘了跟你说会给你钱的 |
[17:20] | -100 -50 – 100 quid. – 50. | |
[17:22] | Done. | 好的 |
[17:27] | 20 25 20, 25.. | |
[17:35] | 50 50. | |
[17:44] | So that’s what you do, yeah? | 那就是你的工作吗 |
[17:45] | You’re a night watchman? | 你是个守夜人 |
[17:46] | Well, I was, you know, when, um, it happened. | 曾经是的 那件事发生时 |
[17:49] | – And now? – Now? | -现在呢 -现在 |
[17:53] | Let’s just say that immigration | 只能说移民局 |
[17:55] | has made things a bit tough, yeah? | 让日子不好过了 |
[18:02] | How about family? You married? | 家人呢 你结婚了吗 |
[18:06] | I was married for 15 years. | 我结婚了15年 |
[18:08] | You get less for murder, don’t you? | 谋杀判的都比这轻吧 |
[18:12] | Did you divorce? | 你离婚了吗 |
[18:14] | She died 23 years ago. | 她23年前死了 |
[18:17] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[18:19] | If she fell ill now, they’d smash that cancer. | 如果她的病生在现在 那种癌症肯定能治好 |
[18:22] | Different world, isn’t it? | 世界不一样了 对吗 |
[18:24] | Yeah. Any children? | 是啊 有孩子吗 |
[18:27] | Mind your own fucking business. | 别他妈多管闲事 |
[18:32] | How many more of these questions have you got, eh, Kojak? | 你还有多少个问题 神探酷杰克 |
[18:34] | It’s worse than getting car insurance, this. | 这比办汽车保险还烦 |
[18:59] | I got a daughter, Marnie. | 我有个女儿 玛尼[《神秘美人》] |
[19:03] | I was always a big Hitchcock fan. | 我一直很喜欢希区柯克 |
[19:06] | If I had had a boy, I would’ve called him Norman. | 如果我有个儿子 就给他取名诺曼[《惊魂记》] |
[19:09] | – How old is she? – She’s 30. | -她多少岁了 -她30岁 |
[19:12] | Right, so she was seven when your wife died. | 那你妻子去世的时候她七岁 |
[19:16] | That must have been tough. | 肯定很艰难 |
[19:19] | Marnie is not my wife’s. | 玛尼不是我妻子的女儿 |
[19:21] | I had a little bit on the side. | 我出过轨 |
[19:23] | What are you gonna do, eh? | 能怎么办呢 |
[19:25] | Right. You see much of her? | 好吧 你经常会见她吗 |
[19:28] | Well, I’m done here. This is bullshit. | 我受够了 这简直是胡扯 |
[19:30] | I thought you wanted to talk about what I’d seen. | 我以为你想聊我看到的东西 |
[19:32] | Tony, I’m just trying to help. | 托尼 我只是想帮你 |
[19:35] | You can’t help me, mate. | 你帮不了我 伙计 |
[19:51] | She’s in hospital. | 她在医院里 |
[19:54] | She’s been in there five years. | 她已经住院五年了 |
[19:56] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[19:58] | Locked-in syndrome they call it. | 他们说那叫闭锁综合征 |
[20:02] | Her eyes are open, but.. | 她的眼睛是睁开的 但是 |
[20:05] | …everything else is paralyzed. | 其余部分都瘫了 |
[20:12] | If I go and see her, I… I don’t know | 如果我去看她 我…我都不知道 |
[20:13] | if she even knows if I’m there or not. | 她知不知道我在那里 |
[20:18] | I stopped going in the end. | 后来我就不去了 |
[20:22] | I couldn’t handle it. | 我承受不了 |
[20:26] | My little girl. | 我的女儿 |
[20:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:30] | You apologize a lot, don’t you? | 你经常道歉吗 |
[20:34] | Guilty conscience? | 内心有愧吗 |
[20:39] | You wanna.. | 你想 |
[20:42] | Wanna tell me about your incident? | 想告诉我你出的事吗 |
[20:45] | You’ll think I’m mad. | 你会觉得我疯了 |
[20:47] | Everyone else does. Even my priest. | 大家都这么觉得 连我的牧师也一样 |
[20:52] | Ah, you don’t believe, do you? | 你不相信 对吗 |
[21:05] | It was my last night working that job. | 那是我最后一晚工作 |
[21:09] | Quarter to 4:00 in the morning. | 凌晨3点45分 |
[21:11] | That is a shit time of night. | 晚上那个时候最难熬 |
[21:14] | Even after seven years of doin’ that shift | 就算七年来一直上那一轮班 |
[21:16] | your body never gets used to it. | 你的身体还是习惯不了 |
[21:19] | That place had a history. | 那地方本来就有渊源 |
[21:22] | None of it was nice. | 不是什么好地方 |
[21:25] | Hundreds of years before, it was, um, it was a.. | 几百年前 那是…那是… |
[21:28] | What do you call it? A nuthouse for women. | 怎么说的来着 女子疯人院 |
[21:32] | Mad birds roaming about the place. | 那地方鱼龙混杂 |
[21:33] | Old brasses, drunks | 老兵 醉鬼 |
[21:36] | young girls that got themselves knocked up | 被搞大肚子的年轻女子 |
[21:38] | newborns that no one wanted, thrown away. | 没人要 被抛弃的婴儿 |
[21:44] | Miserable. | 痛苦 |
[21:46] | In the month leadin’ up to that night | 那晚之前的一个月 |
[21:50] | two of the new foreign blokes quit. | 两个外国佬辞职了 |
[21:52] | They said they had seen things. | 他们说他们看到了一些东西 |
[21:55] | Did you believe them? | 你相信他们吗 |
[21:59] | I wish I had. Christ Almighty. | 真希望我当时信了 上帝啊 |
[22:44] | Hello? Marek? | 喂 梅里克 |
[22:48] | You have to press the button on the side. | 你得按住边上的按钮 |
[22:55] | Press the big black button on the side, you Russian prick. | 按住边上的黑色大按钮 你这个俄罗斯笨蛋 |
[23:02] | Yo, Tony. I am in other building. | 托尼 我在另一幢楼里 |
[23:06] | Congratulations. Which other building? | 恭喜你 哪一幢楼 |
[23:10] | Um, the building with the blue door. | 蓝色门的那幢楼 |
[23:13] | Alright. You’re in building number three. | 好吧 你在三号楼 |
[23:18] | Yes, yes, yes. What do I do? | 对对对 我该做什么 |
[23:21] | Well, you sit on your arse for the next 10 hours. | 你就干坐个十小时 |
[23:25] | Every hour go for a walk round | 每小时去巡逻一下 |
[23:27] | and then chart it. | 然后记录 |
[23:29] | Set that timer that I gave ya. | 重新设定我给你的计时器 |
[23:32] | Other than that, you do what you want. | 除此之外 你想干什么都行 |
[23:34] | I don’t know, read, play chess, learn English. | 我不知道 看书 下棋 学英语都行 |
[23:40] | Okay. Thank you a lot, Tony. | 好的 谢谢你 托尼 |
[23:43] | Alright, Marek. No worries. | 没事 梅里克 不客气 |
[23:54] | And then she sat down with a cup of tea | 然后她端着一杯茶坐下来 |
[23:56] | and just went mad. | 突然生气了 |
[23:58] | “That’s typical of you,” She said. | 她说 “你就是这样子” |
[24:00] | “Lord Muck, always thinkin’ of himself. | “马克大人 只想着你自己 |
[24:02] | “Didn’t even cross his mind to ask if I wanted one, so..” | “根本不会想问问我想不想要…” |
[24:05] | I’m havin’ a cup of tea, mate. | 我要来一杯茶 |
[24:08] | What do you reckon? | 你怎么想 |
[24:09] | Was I selfish? Is that what marriage is? | 我自私吗 那就是婚姻吗 |
[24:13] | A lifetime sentence of making | 每次都要泡两杯茶 |
[24:15] | two cups of tea instead of one? | 不能泡一杯的无期徒刑 |
[24:18] | Or is it good to grab a bit of healthy me time? | 还是说应该来点只属于我的健康时间 |
[24:22] | It can oil the wheels after all. | 这也许能做润滑剂 |
[24:25] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[24:27] | – Mike in Barnet, hello. – Hi, Jeff. | -巴尼特的迈克 你好 -你好 杰夫 |
[24:30] | Yeah, it sounds silly, but we like… we like | 听起来很傻 但是我们…我们喜欢 |
[24:32] | doing everything together, whatever it is. | 不管做什么都在一起 不管做什么 |
[24:34] | Even if it is just getting a Chinky on a Saturday night. | 就算只是在周六晚上点个外卖 |
[24:37] | Ooh, fried rice. Nice. | 干柴烈火 真不错 |
[24:39] | We just love it, slobbing in front of the telly. Perfect. | 我们就喜欢窝在电视机前 太完美了 |
[24:42] | Oh, thank you for that, Mike. | 谢谢你 迈克 |
[24:44] | You mean a Chinese, of course, don’t you? | 你说的是中餐吧 |
[24:46] | Apologies on Mike’s behalf. | 我代迈克道个歉 |
[24:49] | But you’re right. | 但是你说得对 |
[24:50] | Maybe that’s the secret of all. | 也许那就是秘诀 |
[25:05] | How did that.. | 怎么… |
[25:20] | …I’d have been worth a fortune. | 我的确曾经很有钱 |
[25:30] | What the.. | 搞什… |
[25:39] | …about, you know, you’ve got to have this | …你要有这个 |
[25:41] | and you’ve got to have that | 你要有那个 |
[25:43] | and they forget the simple things | 然后他们就会忘记最简单的事 |
[25:44] | you know, like holding hands. | 比如牵彼此的手 |
[25:46] | My husband had a stroke a few years ago | 我的丈夫几年前中风了 |
[25:50] | and, um, he has been bedridden ever since | 后来他就一直躺在床上 |
[25:54] | but I see him every day without fail. | 但是我每天都会去看他 |
[25:55] | I hold his hand, I tell him.. | 我会握住他的手 告诉他… |
[25:57] | Oh, well, that makes you a saint | 这样就说明你是个圣人了吗 |
[25:58] | you silly old bitch. | 你这个蠢女人 |
[26:12] | Oh, Jesus Christ! | 上帝啊 |
[26:15] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[26:22] | I don’t.. | 我不… |
[27:01] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[27:02] | Oh, Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[27:08] | Marek? Marek? | 梅里克 梅里克 |
[27:10] | Pick up, please, it’s Tony. | 请回答 我是托尼 |
[27:13] | Hello, Tony. | 你好 托尼 |
[27:15] | Listen, have you been over here to this building? | 听着 你来过我这幢楼吗 |
[27:18] | Mm, no. I am in other one. | 没有 我在另一幢 |
[27:23] | I don’t like this place, Tony. | 我不喜欢这个地方 托尼 |
[27:26] | It feels… bad. | 感觉…很糟糕 |
[27:31] | We have, um | 我们对… |
[27:33] | we have a word for this back home. | 我们那儿对这种地方有一种叫法 |
[27:36] | It is zloslivy. | 这里闹鬼 |
[27:43] | Look, don’t, um.. | 听着 别… |
[27:46] | don’t let them thoughts get into your head, mate, alright? | 别想些有的没的 伙计 |
[27:50] | Get yourself a radio, sunbeam. Yeah? | 听点广播 宝贝 |
[27:54] | Look, I’m gonna, uh, take a walk around, right? | 我去转一转 |
[27:57] | You sit tight for 10 minutes | 你坐个十分钟 |
[27:58] | and I’ll call you when I get back, alright? | 等我回来给你打电话 好吗 |
[28:00] | Okay. Thank you a lot, Tony. | 好的 谢谢你 托尼 |
[28:03] | Alright, mate. | 好的 伙计 |
[31:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[31:03] | Is anyone there? | 有人在吗 |
[31:17] | Marek? Marek? | 梅里克 梅里克 |
[31:22] | Dada? | 爸爸 |
[31:26] | It is a coma. A probable lock-in. | 昏迷了 可能是闭锁综合症 |
[31:29] | He is here for keeps. | 他要永远留在这里了 |
[31:31] | Just one of those things. | 就像那种… |
[31:32] | The lights are on and nobody’s home. | 灯亮着 却没人在家 |
[31:43] | Marek? | 梅里克 |
[32:02] | Right, listen. | 听着 |
[32:03] | You’ve got two minutes to get out of this buildin’ | 给你两分钟离开这幢大楼 |
[32:05] | before I come for ya. | 不然我就来找你了 |
[32:23] | Marek, if that’s you.. | 梅里克 如果是你的话… |
[32:29] | What.. I can’t believe this. | 怎…真不敢相信 |
[33:21] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[33:34] | Oh, what the bloody.. | 该死的… |
[33:50] | I’m not fuckin’ about. | 我可不是好惹的 |
[33:54] | Right. Yeah? Yeah? | 来啊 来啊 |
[34:20] | Shit. | 该死 |
[34:29] | Dada. | 爸爸 |
[34:36] | I’m comin’ in. | 我要来找你了 |
[35:06] | Yeah. I got you now. | 抓到你了 |
[35:37] | Let me out! Let me out! | 放我出去 放我出去 |
[35:43] | Shit. | 该死 |
[35:47] | What the.. | 搞什… |
[36:05] | Dada! | 爸爸 |
[36:32] | Do you know what brought Tony back to the church? | 你知道托尼为什么回教堂吗 |
[36:34] | Uh, you know, I am not comfortable | 我不是很想这样 |
[36:37] | talking so directly about a parishioner. | 直接地谈论一位教区居民 |
[36:40] | I’m assuming you have Tony’s permission to talk to me? | 应该是托尼让你来找我的吧 |
[36:42] | Yeah, yeah, of course. | 是的 当然了 |
[36:44] | But I can.. | 但是如果… |
[36:46] | I mean, I can ask you some more indirect questions | 如果你感觉不舒服的话 我可以 |
[36:48] | if you’re comfortable with that? | 问你一些不那么直接的问题 |
[36:50] | – Yes. – Okay. Great. | -好的 -太好了 |
[36:53] | Um, so.. | 那么… |
[36:58] | So what do you think is your responsibility | 当一个托尼这样的成年男性 |
[37:01] | when a grown man like Tony comes to you and says | 来找你说自己遭遇了超自然的事时 |
[37:04] | that they’ve had a supernatural experience? | 你觉得这是你的责任吗 |
[37:08] | You know, uh, when I was a school’s chaplain | 当初我做学校牧师的时候 |
[37:12] | I would always say to the boys | 我经常和孩子们说 |
[37:13] | “Age is not important to the Lord. | “年龄对上帝来说不重要 |
[37:16] | We are all children before Him.” | 我们在祂面前永远是孩子” |
[37:20] | If He wants you to believe | 如果祂想让你相信 |
[37:22] | He will send you a sign. | 祂会给你启示 |
[37:24] | That is what these experiences are. | 这就是这些经历的本质 |
[37:27] | Signs. | 启示 |
[37:29] | Sure, but.. | 当然了 但是… |
[37:31] | Uh, Tony, with Tony, uh.. | 托尼身上的事… |
[37:33] | Presumably, Tony told you about his incident? | 如果托尼和你说了他的事… |
[37:36] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[37:38] | The spirit. The unquiet spirit. | 灵魂 不安的灵魂 |
[37:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:42] | So for a moment | 我们暂时 |
[37:44] | let’s hypothesize that that really happened… | 假设真的发生了那种事 |
[37:45] | Oh, you do not need to hypothesize. | 你不用假设 |
[37:47] | It did happen. | 的确发生了 |
[37:49] | Tony testifies that he saw a spirit | 托尼证实自己看到了灵魂 |
[37:51] | and he changed his ways accordingly. | 他也因此改变了 |
[37:55] | But in what way is that not real? | 但是你为什么认为那不是真的 |
[37:57] | Oh, of course, for Tony’s sighting to be taken seriously | 当然了 在托尼看来如此确凿的事 |
[38:00] | there’s got to be some sort of material evidence. | 肯定会留下一些具体的物证 |
[38:03] | Because without that, it’s, uh, you know.. | 不然的话 这就是… |
[38:06] | Tony has got so much emotional baggage. | 托尼有很多情绪负担 |
[38:09] | Baggage? We… We are talking about a man. | 负担 我们…我们谈论的是一个人 |
[38:13] | Our brother. | 是我们的兄弟 |
[38:17] | I’m so tired of this modern disregard | 我已经厌烦这种现代 |
[38:19] | for the spiritual life. | 对灵魂的轻视 |
[38:21] | How unfashionable it’s become to believe in anything | 现代社会已经不流行关心 |
[38:25] | other than our own personal gains. | 自身利益以外的事了 |
[38:29] | Did Tony tell you what he did after he had that experience? | 托尼有没有告诉你他经历了那件事后做了什么 |
[38:33] | No. | 没有 |
[38:34] | He went to see his daughter, Marnie, again | 他又去看他的女儿玛尼了 |
[38:37] | the very next day. | 就在第二天 |
[38:39] | And when she heard her father’s voice | 当她听到父亲的声音 |
[38:42] | for the first time in five years | 五年来第一次 |
[38:45] | the doctor said her heart skipped a beat. | 医生说她的心跳漏了一拍 |
[38:48] | That, I think, professor | 教授 我觉得那 |
[38:51] | tells us everything we need to know | 告诉我们了我们 |
[38:54] | about the reality of that experience and its value. | 对这经历所需要明白的现实和其价值所在 |
[39:00] | You, Mr. Goodman, would do well | 古德曼先生 也请你 |
[39:02] | to think about that with regard to your own family. | 借此想想你自己的家庭 |
[39:06] | Good day. | 日安 |
[39:49] | 第二个案子 西蒙·里夫金德 | |
[40:03] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[40:04] | Uh, it’s Professor Philip Goodman. | 我是菲利普·古德曼教授 |
[40:05] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们通过电话 |
[40:13] | Do you have an ID or anything? | 你有身份证之类的东西吗 |
[40:16] | You might not be the man that I spoke to. | 和我通话的人可能不是你 |
[40:18] | I am. | 是我 |
[40:24] | Oh, okay. Here you go. | 好吧 给你 |
[40:27] | You sent that to Charles Cameron. | 这是你寄给查尔斯·卡梅隆的 |
[40:40] | Come in. | 请进 |
[40:50] | I’ll be upstairs, mom. | 我去楼上了 妈妈 |
[41:15] | Professor Goodman? | 古德曼教授 |
[42:03] | Simon? | 西蒙 |
[42:26] | Simon? | 西蒙 |
[42:50] | Down here. | 下面 |
[42:53] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[43:01] | Demon. | 恶魔 |
[43:05] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[43:11] | Please, don’t touch my books. | 请不要碰我的书 |
[43:16] | God, it’s boiling in here, Simon. | 天啊 这里太热了 西蒙 |
[43:18] | Oh, yeah, yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[43:19] | I just get really cold | 我很怕冷 |
[43:20] | and really uncomfortable | 还会很不舒服 |
[43:21] | so I just like it to be as comfort.. | 所以我喜欢搞得舒服点… |
[43:23] | I just like it how I like it. | 我就是喜欢这样 |
[43:36] | Uh, so.. | 那么… |
[43:39] | So what are all these.. | 这些画… |
[43:40] | Where are these pictures from? | 这些画都是哪里来的 |
[43:43] | They’re from… They’re from all over. | 这些都是…到处找来的 |
[43:44] | It’s my research. | 这是我的研究 |
[43:46] | Stuff that I find on the internet | 我在网上找到的 |
[43:47] | or books that I’m reading. | 或者我看的书里的 |
[43:49] | Stuff I’m interested in. | 我感兴趣的东西 |
[43:51] | I’m just trying to understand certain things. | 我只是想搞清楚一些事 |
[43:52] | So it’s helpful to have all that stuff out | 所以把这些东西贴出来很有帮助 |
[43:53] | so I can see it all the time. | 让我能一直看着 |
[43:55] | Or at least whenever I want to see it. | 或者说至少我想看的时候能看到 |
[43:56] | If I don’t wanna see it, I can look over there. | 如果我不想看 我可以看那里 |
[43:59] | The thing that I don’t want.. | 我不想… |
[44:02] | I don’t want people looking at me and thinking | 我不想别人看到我 |
[44:03] | that I’m mad ’cause I know what I saw. | 觉得我疯了 因为我知道我看到了什么 |
[44:05] | And that’s the thing. I’m tired. | 就是这样 我累了 |
[44:07] | I’m so tired and I’m finding it hard | 我太累了 我觉得现在 |
[44:09] | to think straight right now. | 已经无法保持清醒 |
[44:10] | But, I mean, I want to talk about this. | 但是我想谈论这件事 |
[44:13] | I wanna find out about this | 我想查清楚 |
[44:14] | but I don’t want people to think.. | 但我不希望别人认为… |
[44:16] | I just want everything to be straight now. | 我只想理清楚所有事 |
[44:18] | No frayed edges, no loose ends. | 不要模棱两可 不要含糊敷衍 |
[44:20] | All straight. All smooth. | 一切清楚明了 |
[44:23] | I don’t want… | 我不想… |
[44:27] | I don’t want people thinking that | 我不想让人觉得 |
[44:28] | there’s anything wr… wrong with me. | 我有什么…问题 |
[44:35] | I see. | 我明白 |
[44:41] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[44:44] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[44:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:52] | So… | 那… |
[44:54] | …who else is up here with us | …我们上面的 |
[44:57] | in the… in the upstairs room? | 楼上房间里的人是谁 |
[44:59] | No one. It’s just us. | 没有人 就我们 |
[45:01] | No, sorry. In the top bedroom? | 不 抱歉 楼顶的卧室呢 |
[45:02] | – My brother’s old room. – Right. Your brother. | -我哥哥以前的房间 -好吧 你哥哥 |
[45:04] | So is he still living at home? | 他还住在家里吗 |
[45:05] | Well, Mr. Perfect… | 完美先生… |
[45:07] | No, he’s 25 and married. He’s got a flat. | 不了 他25岁 结婚了 他有一套公寓 |
[45:10] | There’s no one here. It’s just us. | 这里没有别人了 就我们 |
[45:15] | – Sorry, I was just up… – There’s nobody here. | -抱歉 我刚刚在上面… -这里没别人了 |
[45:16] | I’m telling you there’s nobody here. | 我说了 这里没有别人了 |
[45:17] | Do you wanna go and look? | 你想去看看吗 |
[45:32] | – No. – Fine then. | -不 -那就好 |
[45:38] | Can you go away, please? We’re trying to talk. | 你能离开吗 我们有话要说 |
[45:48] | Do you not get on well with your parents? | 你跟你父母相处不愉快吗 |
[45:50] | They don’t care about me. | 他们不关心我 |
[45:54] | I know you’re still there! | 我知道你还在门外 |
[46:06] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[46:09] | I’ll try. | 我试试吧 |
[46:16] | All I need you to do is to just… | 我要你做的是… |
[46:20] | …just tell me everything you can about that night. | …告诉我那天晚上发生的所有事 |
[46:22] | Everything. | 一切 |
[46:24] | If I can just understand what happened | 要是我理解发生了什么 |
[46:26] | then everything will be fine. | 那就什么事都没有了 |
[46:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:39] | I’m not the same person now as I was. It’s.. | 我现在跟过去不一样了… |
[46:42] | The world is n… not the same. | 这个世界不一样了 |
[46:47] | Oh, God. I feel like such an idiot. | 天啊 我觉得自己就是个白痴 |
[46:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[46:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[47:01] | I was driving my dad’s car. | 我当时开着爸爸的车 |
[47:04] | I failed my test | 我驾考没过 |
[47:05] | but I was too afraid to tell them. | 但我太害怕了 不敢告诉他们 |
[47:09] | I pretended that I had passed. | 我假装自己通过了 |
[47:20] | I was driving without a license. | 我当时无证驾驶 |
[48:00] | – Hello? – Where are you? | -喂 -你在哪里 |
[48:02] | I’m in the car. I am on the way back from the party. | 我在开车 我派对结束了 在回来的路上 |
[48:04] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[48:05] | He’s in the car, Raymond. | 他在开车 雷蒙德 |
[48:07] | We’ve been trying to call you. Where have you been? | 我们给你打了很久了 你去哪里了 |
[48:10] | I… I’m sorry. There’s no reception near Eddie’s. | 抱歉 埃迪家附近没有信号 |
[48:11] | We’ve been sitting here on shpilkes. | 我们要担心死了 |
[48:13] | You should have been back hours ago. | 你几个小时前就该回来了 |
[48:15] | Should have been back hours ago! | 你几个小时前就该回来了 |
[48:17] | Oh, Raymond, for God’s sake, I’m trying to talk… | 雷蒙德 老天 我正… |
[48:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[48:36] | Hello? | 喂 |
[48:37] | Your mother’s gone to bed. | 你妈妈睡觉了 |
[48:38] | We are very upset. | 我们很失望 |
[48:39] | Dad, I didn’t put the phone down on you. | 爸爸 不是我挂的电话 |
[48:42] | And I’m sorry that I’m late. | 抱歉 我回家晚了 |
[48:44] | I just found that bloody housing form for university | 我刚刚看到那该死的大学宿舍申请表 |
[48:47] | that you should have sent in three weeks ago. | 三周前 你就应该寄出去了 |
[48:48] | You told me you’d sent it! | 你跟我说你已经寄了 |
[48:50] | Well, I… I thought… I thought that I had. | 我…我记得我已经寄出了 |
[48:52] | You’re a bloody liar, Simon. | 你是个大骗子 西蒙 |
[48:55] | You’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[48:56] | You might be able to schmooze your mother | 也许你能糊弄你妈妈 |
[48:57] | but you cannot schmooze me. | 但你糊弄不了我 |
[48:59] | You lied about that form. | 那个表格的事 你撒谎了 |
[49:01] | You lied about getting that Saturday job, didn’t you? | 你还撒谎了周六工作的事 对不对 |
[49:03] | What are we gonna find out next? | 接下来是什么事 |
[49:05] | That you lied about passing your driving test? | 撒谎你过了驾驶考试吗 |
[49:06] | – Shit. – I’ll tell you what. | -该死 -我告诉你 |
[49:08] | I’m sick to the bloody back teeth. | 我已经被你气疯了 |
[49:12] | Shit. | 该死 |
[49:25] | Don’t you put the bloody phone down on me! | 你竟敢挂我电话 |
[49:27] | I… I… I didn’t put the phone down on you. | 我…我没有挂你电话 |
[49:32] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[49:34] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my.. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[49:36] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[49:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[50:03] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[50:47] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[51:20] | No signal. | 没信号 |
[51:40] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[52:23] | Fucking O2. | 该死的O2 |
[52:37] | – Hello? National Breakdown. – Hello. | -您好 全国车辆故障中心 -你好 |
[52:39] | Can you give me the car’s registration, please? | 您能告诉我车牌号吗 |
[52:43] | Just give me one second. | 稍等一下 |
[52:48] | AG57-EOZ AG57-EOZ. | |
[52:54] | Thank you. And is that Mr. Rif-kind? | 谢谢 请问您是里夫京德先生吗 |
[52:57] | Rifkind. Yes. | 里夫金德 没错 |
[52:59] | I’m Simon. I’m his son. | 我是西蒙 他的儿子 |
[53:01] | Okay, Simon. | 好的 西蒙 |
[53:02] | And are you with the car right now? | 你现在在车旁吗 |
[53:09] | Hello, Simon? | 喂 西蒙 |
[53:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[53:14] | Yes, I’m right by the car. | 是的 我就在车旁 |
[53:16] | Okay, we have you on the GPS | 好的 我们在GPS上找到你了 |
[53:18] | so we know exactly where you are and we’ll be with you | 所以我们知道你的具体位置 |
[53:21] | somewhere between 10 and 45 minutes, okay? | 大概10到45分钟我们会到现场 好吗 |
[53:24] | Please come as quickly as you can. | 请尽快赶过来 |
[53:27] | Thank you, Mr. Rif-kind. Goodbye. | 谢谢 里夫京德先生 再见 |
[53:29] | Rifkind! | 里夫金德 |
[53:50] | What have I done? What have I done? | 我到底做了什么 我到底做了什么 |
[54:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[54:55] | God, I’m… I’m so sorry. | 天啊 抱歉 |
[55:05] | – Stay! – Fuck that! | -留下 -我操 |
[56:18] | The supernatural are unseen forces that surround us. | 我们身边有看不见的超自然力量 |
[56:40] | Charles, I’ve now investigated | 查尔斯 我现在已经彻底 |
[56:43] | two of your cases quite thoroughly. | 调查了你的两个案子 |
[56:47] | It feels quite simple to me, really. | 我觉得非常简单 |
[56:50] | The brain sees what it wants to see. | 大脑只看到它想看到的 |
[56:51] | They’re your words, Charles. | 这些是你说过的话 查尔斯 |
[56:53] | Tony Matthews is an alcoholic | 托尼·马修斯是个酒鬼 |
[56:55] | who’s wrestling with unresolved grief. | 他还没有从痛苦中走过来 |
[56:57] | And Simon is a fragile young man | 西蒙是个弱不禁风的孩子 |
[57:00] | and from a deeply dysfunctional family | 来自一个非常不健全的家庭 |
[57:03] | who’s on the edge of psychosis. | 他正处于精神病的边缘 |
[57:15] | I understand all too well, Charles | 我已经彻底搞懂了这一切 查尔斯 |
[57:17] | how easy it is to get confused | 人们很容易困惑 |
[57:20] | and to lose faith in one’s own judgment. | 并对自己的判断失去信心 |
[57:23] | Especially when we’re tired and emotional… | 特别是我们疲劳和情绪化… |
[57:30] | …and unwell. | …还有不适的时候 |
[57:58] | What the… | 怎么… |
[58:05] | Keep up, Goodman. | 跟上 古德曼 |
[58:07] | Thing is, I’m the soppy one if you can believe that. | 你相信吗 我是个伤感的人 |
[58:10] | I wanted kids from the moment we got together | 我们刚在一起的时候 我就想要孩子 |
[58:12] | but Maria said, “No, it’s not gonna happen, babe.” | 但玛利亚说 “不 不行 宝贝” |
[58:13] | Maria is your wife, yeah? | 玛利亚是你的妻子吗 |
[58:14] | Yeah, of course, she is. | 当然 |
[58:16] | Do you know why she didn’t want children? | 你知道她为什么不想要孩子吗 |
[58:17] | Presumably, you were comfortable financially. | 也许你们的经济条件不允许 |
[58:19] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[58:21] | That’s all your lot ever think about, isn’t it? Money. | 你们这种人这辈子就在想钱吗 |
[58:24] | Sorry, what exactly do you mean by your lot? | 抱歉 你说的我们这种人是什么意思 |
[58:26] | No way was she getting pregnant | 她不会给我生孩子 |
[58:27] | until she was made a partner at the firm. | 除非让她做公司合伙人 |
[58:29] | Her words, not mine. | 她说的 不是我说的 |
[58:31] | Priorities. | 头等大事 |
[58:32] | Someone’s got to earn the money | 得有人去赚钱 |
[58:33] | so you brainy poofters can sit around | 你才能整天无所事事 |
[58:35] | stroking your chins and pulling onion | 一坐就是一整天 |
[58:37] | out of your arses all day long. | 什么都不用担心 |
[58:38] | Oh, hang on. | 等一下 |
[58:41] | Yeah, I’ve got to do this. | 我得回一下 |
[58:43] | Right. | 好的 |
[59:00] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[59:02] | Can we, please, talk about the incident? | 我们能谈谈那次事件吗 |
[59:04] | Do you know what they used to call me when I was trading? | 你知道在生意上他们叫我什么吗 |
[59:06] | – No. – The prophet. | -不知道 -预言家 |
[59:07] | I had a sixth sense of what was going up | 我有第六感 知道什么会涨 |
[59:08] | and what was coming down. | 什么会跌 |
[59:10] | This isn’t about the financial markets. | 这跟金融市场无关 |
[59:12] | I know what it is you’re asking about. | 我知道你要问什么 |
[59:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[59:22] | Come on then, up there. | 跟我去那上面 |
[59:30] | I made a killing in the city. | 我在城里赚了一笔 |
[59:32] | Uh, I built the house. Real investment property. | 我建了一栋房子 投资房 |
[59:35] | And that’s where the incident happened, at the house? | 那次事件就发生在那栋房子里吗 |
[59:38] | When Maria finally got partnership | 玛利亚最后变成了合伙人 |
[59:41] | bingo, time to have a baby. | 生孩子的时候终于到了 |
[59:43] | But she was pushing 40 when we started though. | 但我们准备要的时候 她已经快40了 |
[59:46] | So, yeah, she had left it too late. | 她拖得太迟了 |
[59:49] | She was drier than the Gobi Desert down there. | 她比戈壁滩还干涸 |
[59:53] | Still, I said not to worry. | 我还是让她别担心 |
[59:54] | A splash of IVF | 试管婴儿 |
[59:56] | get the old baby machine working again. | 可以让我们有一个孩子 |
[59:58] | I’d been to school with the top guy in that field. | 我有个同学是这个领域的顶尖人物 |
[1:00:00] | So, uh, yeah, 30 grand later, bull’s eye. | 花了三万美金后 成功了 |
[1:00:04] | The old girl is finally up the duff. | 老姑娘终于怀上了 |
[1:00:06] | Oh, why is it always the last key that unlocks everything? | 为什么总是最后一把钥匙才能打开一切 |
[1:00:19] | Et voila. | 看 |
[1:00:21] | So, yeah, everything was going great | 一切进展顺利 |
[1:00:22] | and then seven months in | 七个月后 |
[1:00:24] | she suddenly started spotting. | 她突然身体不适 |
[1:00:26] | So we pop her into a clinic for a couple of days. | 我们送她去医院住了几天 |
[1:00:28] | Best care money can buy. | 花钱进行最好的治疗 |
[1:00:30] | It was more like the bloody Savoy! | 简直就跟住豪华酒店一样 |
[1:00:34] | So I dropped her off. | 所以我丢下了她 |
[1:00:35] | Popped home to do some paperwork. | 回到家准备文件 |
[1:00:36] | Okay, what time was that? | 那时候是几点 |
[1:00:39] | It was… | 当时是… |
[1:00:44] | Quarter to 4:00, hm. | 3点45分 |
[1:04:37] | You’re telling me you actually saw that happen? | 你真的看到了那一切吗 |
[1:04:40] | It’s my understanding that a poltergeist | 我认为幽灵是一种 |
[1:04:42] | is an evil spirit or an angry spirit. | 邪恶或气愤的灵魂 |
[1:04:45] | – Is that true? – No, it’s not. | -是真的吗 -不 不是的 |
[1:04:47] | There’s absolutely no evidence to support that. | 没有任何证据可以支撑这个观点 |
[1:04:51] | The guys at the hospital took Maria in for a scan | 医院的人为玛利亚做了扫描 |
[1:04:54] | but they didn’t wanna show us. | 但他们不想给我们看 |
[1:04:56] | They said there were distortions | 他们说扫描结果显示 |
[1:04:57] | on the screen or something. | 有不正常东西之类的 |
[1:05:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:05:01] | I’m right in the middle of this Chinese thing. | 我正在处理中国的生意 |
[1:05:11] | Yeah, so the scan… | 那扫描 |
[1:05:13] | What… | 天啊… |
[1:05:19] | A bit, uh, bit chilly, prof? | 有点吓到了吗 教授 |
[1:05:21] | Sorry, I, uh… | 抱歉 我… |
[1:05:22] | Have you ever killed anything, Mr. Goodman? | 你杀过什么东西吗 古德曼先生 |
[1:05:27] | Certainly not. | 当然没有 |
[1:05:28] | Nothing you’ll admit to, eh? | 反正你不会承认 对吧 |
[1:05:32] | The doctors thought it best | 医生建议 |
[1:05:34] | that Maria spend another night in the hospital | 玛利亚最好在医院再待一晚 |
[1:05:36] | so I went back to the house. | 所以我回到了家里 |
[1:05:38] | I had a stack of work to do. | 我有很多工作要做 |
[1:05:41] | You’re supposed to feel safe in your own home | 在家里应该觉得安全对吧 |
[1:05:44] | aren’t you, Mr. Goodman? | 古德曼先生 |
[1:05:46] | Do you believe in evil, professor? | 你相信鬼怪吗 教授 |
[1:05:49] | I didn’t… | 我本来不信… |
[1:05:51] | …until that night. | …直到那个晚上 |
[1:07:10] | Maria? | 玛利亚 |
[1:10:10] | Maria? | 玛利亚 |
[1:10:12] | We are dead. | 我们死了 |
[1:10:15] | Why aren’t you in the hospital? | 你为什么不在医院里 |
[1:10:35] | I managed to get out of the room. | 我逃出了房间 |
[1:10:39] | I don’t know how long I’d | 我不知道我在那里 |
[1:10:40] | been standing there when the phone rang. | 站了多久 直到电话响了 |
[1:10:41] | It was the hospital. | 是医院打来的 |
[1:10:45] | I knew what they were going to tell me. | 我知道他们要跟我说什么 |
[1:10:50] | The prophet. | 预言家 |
[1:10:59] | Apparently, the birth was.. | 显然 生产的时候… |
[1:11:03] | He split her in two. | 他把她撕成两半 |
[1:11:07] | I’m glad Maria never lived to see | 我很高兴玛利亚没有活着 |
[1:11:09] | what Barty looked like. | 看到巴蒂的样子 |
[1:11:11] | That would have destroyed her. | 那会要了她的命 |
[1:11:16] | No one believed that Barty would have survived this long. | 没有人相信巴蒂会存活这么久 |
[1:11:20] | But somehow life… finds a way. | 但不知何故…生命自有奇迹 |
[1:11:24] | It’s what I’ve learned, that, uh.. | 我学到的是 |
[1:11:28] | …life goes on. | …生活还要继续 |
[1:11:37] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:43] | Fuck. Fuck. | 该死 该死 |
[1:12:13] | Mr. Cameron, I didn’t know you were here. | 卡梅隆先生 我不知道你在这里 |
[1:12:15] | I know exactly what’s going on. | 我知道真相了 |
[1:12:17] | Oh, thank God. What? | 谢天谢地 真相是什么 |
[1:12:20] | This whole thing’s a stupid, shitty hoax to get you back on TV. | 整件事情都是为了让你重返荧幕的骗局 |
[1:12:23] | It’s a way of usurping me. | 是想抢我位子的方式 |
[1:12:25] | You are a lonely, jealous, bitter old man, and that’s the truth. | 你就是个孤独又嫉妒的老头 这就是真相 |
[1:12:28] | Mr. Goodman, you wouldn’t know the truth | 古德曼先生 如果你自己遇到那种事 |
[1:12:30] | if it kissed you on the lips. | 你是不会知道真相的 |
[1:12:32] | Well, I know this! | 我知道 |
[1:12:34] | There is nothing in any of these stories | 这些故事里没有一个 |
[1:12:36] | that couldn’t be explained away | 是智力健全的五岁小孩 |
[1:12:38] | by any intelligent five-year-old. | 不能解释的 |
[1:12:40] | Nothing! | 没有 |
[1:12:41] | You just can’t find it in yourself. | 你只是无法发现罢了 |
[1:12:46] | Can you, Philip? | 你能吗 菲利普 |
[1:12:50] | You can’t find the humility | 你无法让自己 |
[1:12:53] | to admit that perhaps, just perhaps | 低头去承认或许 只是或许 |
[1:12:58] | things are not always as they seem. | 事情并非总是表面上看起来那样 |
[1:13:01] | And that is precisely my point. | 这正是我的意思 |
[1:13:05] | Everything, everything is exactly as it seems. | 一切 一切就跟表面上看起来一样 |
[1:13:10] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[1:13:13] | Yes. | 当然 |
[1:13:54] | You don’t know everything. | 你并非什么都知道 |
[1:13:57] | Do you, bubala? | 是吗 亲爱的 |
[1:14:23] | Sorry, can we cut? | 抱歉 能停一下吗 |
[1:14:28] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁讲话 |
[1:14:31] | Philip… | 菲利普 |
[1:14:32] | …the brain sees… | …大脑只看到… |
[1:14:35] | …what it wants to see. | …它想看到的 |
[1:14:37] | Oh, I really wanna show you something. | 我真的想给你看点东西 |
[1:14:40] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[1:15:28] | In you come. | 进来吧 |
[1:15:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:15:33] | It will just be the four of us. | 就我们四个人 |
[1:15:34] | You, me, Barty and, uh.. | 你 我 巴蒂 还有… |
[1:15:38] | …you know who. | …你懂的 |
[1:16:09] | One last chance, Mr. Goodman. | 最后一次机会 古德曼先生 |
[1:16:12] | Anything you want to tell me? | 你有什么想告诉我的吗 |
[1:16:14] | About what? I’m… | 告诉你什么 我… |
[1:16:16] | 6, 79, 19? | 6岁 79岁 还是19岁 |
[1:16:22] | Jewface Jewface Goodman | 苦瓜脸的古德曼 |
[1:16:23] | Mommy fucked a dog shit | 婊子养的古德曼 |
[1:16:29] | Okay, you weren’t at school with me. | 你当时不在我们学校 |
[1:16:30] | – Who are you? – Who are you? | -你是谁 -你是谁 |
[1:16:34] | Mr. Brain Box, clever clogs | 鬼精灵 聪明人 |
[1:16:36] | overachiever, living on his own | 大老板 自己一个人生活 |
[1:16:38] | there’s no one there at home. | 家里根本没有人 |
[1:16:39] | Dare you turn some of that prize-nominated | 你敢把那种生意场上的敏锐 |
[1:16:42] | never-quite-winning acuity onto yourself? | 用到自己身上吗 |
[1:16:46] | 11, 92, 20? | 11岁 92岁 还是20岁 |
[1:16:55] | Come on. Ahem. | 来吧 |
[1:17:06] | Wait, wait, please. | 等等 求你了 |
[1:17:09] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[1:17:38] | Do you want to go in? | 你想进去吗 |
[1:17:45] | I can’t. | 我不进去 |
[1:17:54] | That’s on my shirt! | 弄到我衣服上了 |
[1:17:56] | What are you doing, man? | 你在干什么 |
[1:18:03] | Oi, Jewface! | 苦瓜脸 |
[1:18:05] | Oi, Jewface! | 苦瓜脸 |
[1:18:08] | Come here. | 来这里 |
[1:18:10] | – I’ve got to go home. – Come here. | -我得回家了 -来这里 |
[1:18:13] | I’ve got to go home for my tea. | 我得回家喝茶了 |
[1:18:14] | Or what? Your fat pig of a mom will eat it? | 否则呢 你的茶叶会被老妈吃掉吗 |
[1:18:19] | I won’t tell you again, mate. | 我不会再说一次了 伙计 |
[1:18:21] | Get here. | 来这里 |
[1:18:23] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:18:27] | I’m not going in there again, Freer. | 我不会再进去了 弗瑞尔 |
[1:18:29] | I’m not going in there again, Freer. | 我不会再进去了 弗瑞尔 |
[1:18:30] | Oh, don’t shit yourself. It is not a gas chamber. | 不要吓唬你自己 这不是毒气室 |
[1:18:33] | Stand over there. | 站到那里去 |
[1:18:36] | Go on. | 快点 |
[1:18:59] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[1:19:01] | – Alright, pick one up. – I don’t wanna. | -捡一个起来 -我不想捡 |
[1:19:03] | I don’t give a shit what you want. | 我他妈才不管你想不想 |
[1:19:05] | Pick it up! | 捡起来 |
[1:19:07] | Go on. | 快点 |
[1:19:11] | Put it in front of your face. | 放到你面前 |
[1:19:12] | – What? – In front of your face! | -什么 -放到你面前 |
[1:19:17] | Now don’t you fucking move. | 现在别他妈动了 |
[1:19:28] | What are you playing? | 你们在玩什么 |
[1:19:31] | What is going on here? | 这里怎么回事 |
[1:19:32] | Hey, Kojak! Hey, come here, mate. | 侦探酷杰克 来这里 伙计 |
[1:19:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:19:39] | Come on, mate, quick. | 来吧 伙计 快点 |
[1:19:40] | Hey, Kojak. | 酷杰克 |
[1:19:41] | – Wanna be in our gang? – Can I? | -想跟我们一起吗 -我可以吗 |
[1:19:44] | Yeah, of course, you can, mate, if you’re cool enough. | 你当然可以 伙计 如果你胆子够大 |
[1:19:46] | Do you think you’re cool enough? | 你觉得你胆子够大吗 |
[1:19:50] | Where do you think you’re going, Jewface? | 你想去哪里 苦瓜脸 |
[1:19:51] | – I need to get home. – No, bollocks. | -我得回家了 -不 别胡说 |
[1:19:52] | You’re staying here. | 你要留在这里 |
[1:19:54] | You’re gonna watch Kojak do the 10th number. | 你要看酷杰克找到第十个数字 |
[1:19:55] | Yeah, stay and watch. | 对 留下来看看 |
[1:19:56] | Leave him alone, Freer. You know he can’t count. | 让他走吧 弗瑞尔 你知道他不会数数 |
[1:19:58] | Yeah, I can. I can count to 100. | 我会的 我能数到一百 |
[1:20:01] | See? | 听见没有 |
[1:20:02] | Right, come here. Come here. | 好吧 来这里 来这里 |
[1:20:04] | You see that on the side of the Echo? | 你看回声洞的墙上 |
[1:20:07] | – What number is it? – Six. | -那是几 -六 |
[1:20:09] | Yeah. Well done. Well done. | 没错 非常棒 非常棒 |
[1:20:12] | That’s the first number of 10 different numbers | 那是我用粉笔在那里的墙上写的 |
[1:20:15] | I’ve chalked up on the walls in there. | 十个不同数字的第一个 |
[1:20:17] | All you have to do to be in our gang | 你如果想加入我们 只需要 |
[1:20:19] | is go in, right the way in, keep walking | 进到洞里 一直向前走 |
[1:20:22] | until you find all 10 of the numbers | 直到你找到所有的十个数字 |
[1:20:24] | and then remember which is the 10th one, yeah? | 然后记住第十个数字 |
[1:20:28] | – Callahan, there aren’t… – Mate! | -卡拉翰 里面没有… -伙计 |
[1:20:31] | I just need to remember the 10th one? | 我只要记住第十个数字吗 |
[1:20:32] | Yeah, you only need to remember the 10th one. | 没错 你只需要记住第十个数字 |
[1:20:34] | Now you’ve got to look carefully ’cause some of them | 你得仔细看 因为有些数字 |
[1:20:36] | are quite far apart. Yeah? | 相隔很远 明白吗 |
[1:20:38] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:20:39] | Now when you come out and tell me what that 10th number is | 你出来后 告诉我们第十个数字是什么 |
[1:20:42] | if you tell me the correct number, you can be in our gang. | 如果你说得正确 就可以加入我们了 |
[1:20:47] | – Yeah? – I’ll start now. | -明白吗 -我现在就开始 |
[1:20:49] | Now hang on. You’re gonna need this. | 等一下 你需要这个 |
[1:20:52] | It gets quite dark in there. | 里面很黑 |
[1:20:55] | Alright. Go get that 10th number then. | 好吧 去找第十个数字吧 |
[1:20:57] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[1:21:11] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[1:21:15] | Six. | 六 |
[1:21:16] | Good start. | 不错的开始 |
[1:21:28] | 79 79. | |
[1:21:40] | 19 19. | |
[1:21:49] | – What were you gonna say to him? – Nothing. | -你想跟他说什么 -没什么 |
[1:21:51] | You were gonna tell him there’s no 10th number, weren’t you? | 你想告诉他没有第十个数字 不是吗 |
[1:21:52] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[1:21:54] | I bet you weren’t gonna tell him | 你肯定不会告诉他 |
[1:21:55] | you shit yourself when you tried it. | 你去找的时候吓尿了 |
[1:21:56] | So keep it zipped or else.. | 给我闭嘴 不然… |
[1:21:58] | Alright? | 明白吗 |
[1:22:00] | 20 20. | |
[1:22:09] | 48 48. | |
[1:22:11] | I don’t like it. I wanna come out now. | 我不喜欢这样 我想出去了 |
[1:22:13] | Oh, don’t give up now. | 不要放弃 |
[1:22:16] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:22:17] | Oh, keep goin’. | 继续 |
[1:22:24] | I wanna come out. It’s really narrow. | 我想出去 真的太窄了 |
[1:22:27] | Don’t you fucking dare, Kojak! | 你敢出来试试 酷杰克 |
[1:22:29] | We’re not letting you out of there | 你不找到第十个数字 |
[1:22:30] | until you find that 10th number, alright? | 我们是不会让你出来的 |
[1:23:25] | Callahan! | 卡拉翰 |
[1:23:29] | Callahan! | 卡拉翰 |
[1:23:55] | You left him to die in there, didn’t you? | 你让他在里面等死了 是吗 |
[1:23:57] | What could I have done? | 我能怎么办 |
[1:23:58] | Told someone when you got home? | 回家告诉别人 |
[1:24:00] | Brought it up in assembly the next day? | 第二天开会的时候提起来 |
[1:24:02] | How about running into the Echo | 跑进回声洞看看德斯蒙德 |
[1:24:03] | to see if Desmond needed help? | 是否需要帮助怎么样 |
[1:24:04] | It was a fluke, just one of those things. | 那是个意外 只是个意外 |
[1:24:06] | – A horrible accident. – How convenient for you. | -一次可怕的意外 -你倒说得轻松 |
[1:24:08] | We didn’t know he was asthmatic. | 我们不知道他有哮喘 |
[1:24:10] | The only fluke here is the fluke in his DNA | 唯一的意外是他骨子里 |
[1:24:12] | that left him vulnerable to people like you. | 就容易被你这样的人欺负 |
[1:24:15] | People like me? | 我这样的人 |
[1:24:18] | I’ve spent my life trying to help people | 我一生都在帮助别人 |
[1:24:22] | tryin’ to put back in | 试图让人们重回正轨 |
[1:24:23] | tryin’ to help people see the truth | 试图让人们看到真相 |
[1:24:25] | in amongst the sea of sentimental lies and crap. | 让人们看清那些谎言和扯淡 |
[1:24:29] | That’s… | 那… |
[1:24:30] | Don’t laugh at me! | 不要嘲笑我 |
[1:24:33] | I wasn’t the one who made him go in there. | 不是我让他进去的 |
[1:24:35] | I wasn’t the one who called him Kojak to his face | 不是我叫他酷杰克的 |
[1:24:40] | and I wasn’t the one who wouldn’t let him come out | 不是我在他想出来的时候 |
[1:24:43] | when he wanted to. I did nothing. | 不让他出来 我什么都没做 |
[1:24:45] | That’s right. You did nothing. | 没错 你什么都没做 |
[1:24:48] | You passenger. | 你只是路过 |
[1:24:50] | And since then how have you spent your days, Mr. Goodman? | 从那之后 你过得怎么样 古德曼先生 |
[1:24:53] | Reducing life’s biggest questions to atoms and molecules? | 把生命最大的问题简化到原子和分子的程度 |
[1:24:56] | It is just atoms and molecules. | 本来就只是原子和分子 |
[1:24:57] | What else is there, for God’s sake? | 否则还能有什么 |
[1:25:05] | Hello, here I come. | 你好 我来了 |
[1:25:08] | Here I come. | 我来了 |
[1:25:12] | Barty, shh, it’s okay. | 巴蒂 没事了 |
[1:25:14] | Look, look, look. | 看 看 看 |
[1:25:17] | Look, it’s alright. Daddy’s got meow-meow. | 看 没事了 爸爸带了吃的 |
[1:25:19] | It’s alright. | 没事了 |
[1:25:25] | Here we go, a big one. | 我们来吃一大口 |
[1:25:27] | Open wide. Open wide. Yeah. | 嘴巴张大点 好的 |
[1:25:30] | Yes. Good boy. | 好 好孩子 |
[1:25:33] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:25:36] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:25:41] | Good boy, Barty. | 好孩子 巴蒂 |
[1:25:44] | Oh, there’s a good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:25:50] | Mr. Goodman, | 古德曼先生 |
[1:25:52] | for all your clever talk | 你说得很轻松 |
[1:25:54] | you’re really more scared than anyone, aren’t you? | 但你其实比其他人更害怕 对不对 |
[1:25:57] | And what you’ve actually | 你这一生 |
[1:25:58] | been doing with your life isn’t helping others | 在做的事 不是帮助别人 |
[1:26:01] | it’s running from your greatest fear | 而是逃避你最大的恐惧 |
[1:26:04] | which is that there’s more than the here and now | 而且你此时此刻的恐惧最大 |
[1:26:08] | and that every action you’ve ever taken | 你知道你过去所有做过的事 |
[1:26:10] | or didn’t take has had an effect. | 或者没做的事 都有一定后果 |
[1:26:13] | It’s left a little trace. | 一切都会留下痕迹 |
[1:26:16] | A ghost of itself. | 那就是鬼 |
[1:26:18] | That’s true, isn’t it? | 没错吧 |
[1:26:25] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:26:29] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:26:31] | He’s asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[1:26:34] | – Shh. – Shh. | -嘘 -嘘 |
[1:26:37] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:26:41] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:27:00] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:27:06] | Callahan. | 卡拉翰 |
[1:27:08] | Callahan, I’m so sorry! | 卡拉翰 真的对不起 |
[1:27:19] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:27:21] | Oh, no. Not, not again. | 不 不要再这样了 |
[1:27:28] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:27:35] | Please, please, please, please, please, please. | 求你了 求你了 求你了 |
[1:27:42] | Callahan, please, please, please. | 卡拉翰 求你了 求你了 |
[1:27:43] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry! | 对不起 真的对不起 |
[1:27:46] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:27:52] | Callahan. Callahan. | 卡拉翰 卡拉翰 |
[1:29:12] | …and just went mad. | …突然生气了 |
[1:29:14] | “That’s typical of you,” She said. | 她说”你就是这样子” |
[1:29:16] | “Lord Muck, always thinking of himself.” | “马克大人 只想着你自己” |
[1:29:18] | Yes, I know I missed last Friday night, mom. | 我知道上周五晚上我没去 妈妈 |
[1:29:22] | I’m sorry. Um, well, you could tell dad | 抱歉 你可以告诉爸爸 |
[1:29:24] | that I will be there this Friday, okay? | 这周五我会去 好吗 |
[1:29:27] | Please, mom, I’m at work. | 拜托 妈妈 我在上班 |
[1:29:31] | I’ve gotta go. | 得挂了 |
[1:29:33] | Love you too. Bye. | 我也爱你 拜拜 |
[1:29:38] | Mr. Priddle. | 普里德尔先生 |
[1:29:43] | Ah, yes. “Professor Philip Goodman | 对 菲利普·古德曼教授 |
[1:29:46] | “Admitted April 13, 3:45 a.m. | 4月13日凌晨三点三刻入院 |
[1:29:48] | attempted suicide.” | 自杀未遂 |
[1:29:50] | “Failed self-asphyxiation in his car.” | 想在车里窒息自杀未成功 |
[1:29:54] | Silly bugger. | 蠢家伙 |
[1:29:56] | Shotgun in the mouth, that’s the way to do it! | 想自杀直接一枪崩了自己啊 |
[1:29:57] | Oh, better see this. | 这个得看 |
[1:30:11] | Right. | 好了 |
[1:30:14] | Neurological examination reveals | 神经检查显示 |
[1:30:18] | fixed and dilated pupils. | 瞳孔固定且放大 |
[1:30:21] | So what’s our verdict, Dr. Rif-kind? | 最后诊断结果是什么 里夫京德 |
[1:30:24] | Rifkind, uh.. | 是里夫金德… |
[1:30:27] | It, uh, coma. | 是…昏迷 |
[1:30:28] | Uh, probable lock-in. | 可能是闭锁综合症 |
[1:30:30] | He is here for keeps. | 他要永远留在这里了 |
[1:30:32] | Yeah, just one of those things. | 对 就像那种… |
[1:30:33] | Lights are on, there’s nobody home. | 灯亮着 却没人在家 |
[1:30:39] | Well, as my old professor Charlie Cameron used to say | 正如我的教授老师查理·卡梅隆说的 |
[1:30:41] | “Let’s just hope his dreams are as sweet. | 希望他的梦都是美梦吧 |
[1:30:44] | Next room, laddie, next room.” | 下一个房间 小伙子 下一个房间 |
[1:31:01] | Hello again, sunbeam. | 又见面了 宝贝 |
[1:31:04] | Don’t mind me. | 不用管我 |
[1:31:08] | Love has a way of, um, conquering. | 爱自有其征服的方法 |
[1:31:15] | Hi, Jeff. Yes, it sounds silly | 你好 杰夫 听起来很傻 |
[1:31:17] | but we like… we like doing | 但是我们…我们喜欢 |
[1:31:19] | everything together, whatever it is. | 不管做什么都在一起 不管做什么 |
[1:31:21] | Even if it is just getting a Chinky on a Saturday night. | 就算只是在周六晚上点个外卖 |
[1:31:23] | Ooh, fried rice. Nice. | 干柴烈火 真不错 |
[1:31:27] | Alright. | 好了 |
[1:31:29] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[1:31:31] | Be good. | 乖乖的 |
[1:31:42] | Here we go, sunbeam. | 来 宝贝 |
[1:31:47] | A little change of scenery. | 换一下风景 |