英文名称:Ghost in the Shell
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:42] | 在未来 人类和机器的界线 越来越模糊 | |
[01:47] | 科技的进步能让人类利用生化 电子零件 | |
[01:52] | 去强化他们的身体机能 | |
[01:55] | 政府出资成立的汉卡机械工业 | |
[01:57] | 所研发的军用生化人 | |
[01:59] | 更加模糊了这条界线 | |
[02:02] | 他们将人脑移植到生化电子躯体 | |
[02:07] | 尝试结合人类和机器最强的优点 | |
[02:20] | 2571计划 | |
[02:30] | 汉卡 | |
[02:31] | Oxygen levels are dropping. | 氧含量下降 |
[02:38] | Brain function normal. | 大脑功能正常 |
[02:44] | Cerebral salvage ready to proceed. | 准备进行大脑摘取手术 |
[02:53] | Robotic skeleton prepared and waiting for brain insertion. | 机械骨骼准备接受大脑植入 |
[03:00] | Initiate project 2571. | 启动2571计划 |
[05:15] | 片名:攻壳机动队 | |
[05:24] | Now your eyes are gonna open. | 现在你的眼睛会睁开 |
[05:29] | There. | 就这样 |
[05:33] | You’re safe. | 你很安全 |
[05:47] | It’s okay, just breathe. | 别紧张 正常呼吸就行 |
[05:50] | Just breathe. | 正常呼吸 |
[05:53] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[05:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:58] | That’s good. | 非常好 |
[06:03] | Hello, Mira. | 你好 蜜拉 |
[06:05] | I’m Dr. Ouelet. | 我是欧莱特博士 |
[06:10] | Do you remember anything about the attack? | 你记得攻击的任何细节吗 |
[06:15] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[06:17] | I was drowning. | 我溺水了 |
[06:21] | There’s water! | 到处都是水 |
[06:23] | That’s right. you were on a boat. | 没错 你在船上 |
[06:25] | A refugee boat. | 一艘难民船 |
[06:27] | It was sunk by terrorists. | 那艘船被恐怖分子击沉 |
[06:30] | Why can’t I feel my body? | 我为什么感觉不到我的身体 |
[06:33] | Mira, your body was damaged. | 蜜拉 你的身体严重受损 |
[06:34] | We couldn’t save it. | 无法挽救 |
[06:36] | Only your brain survived. | 只有你的大脑存活了下来 |
[06:39] | We made you a new body. | 我们给你打造了一个全新的身体 |
[06:41] | A synthetic shell. | 生化电子躯体 |
[06:45] | But your mind, your soul, | 但是你的意识 你的思想 |
[06:48] | your “ghost,” | 你的 “灵魂” |
[06:50] | it’s still in there. | 仍然存在 |
[06:54] | Please. | 麻烦了 |
[06:55] | Sedate her. | 给她打镇静剂 |
[07:12] | Will it work? | 这会成功吗 |
[07:14] | Absolutely. | 绝对会 |
[07:17] | She’s a miracle. | 她是个奇迹 |
[07:20] | A machine can’t lead, it can only follow orders. | 机器没有指挥能力 只能服从命令 |
[07:23] | A machine can’t imagine or care or intuit. | 更没有想象力 同情心或直觉 |
[07:26] | But as a human mind in a cybernetic frame, | 但当她的大脑移植到生化电子义体 |
[07:30] | Mira can do all those things, and more. | 蜜拉就拥有这些能力 甚至更多 |
[07:33] | The first of her kind. | 第一个全身义体化的生化人 |
[07:37] | She will join section 9 as soon as she is operational. | 她一旦能够行动 就立刻加入公安九课 |
[07:40] | Please, don’t do that. | 拜托 别这么做 |
[07:42] | You’re reducing a complex human to a machine. | 你把复杂的人类简化成一个机器 |
[07:46] | I don’t think of her as a machine. | 我并不把她当成一个机器 |
[07:50] | She’s a weapon. | 她是一个武器 |
[07:52] | And the future of my company. | 也是我公司的未来 |
[08:10] | 一年后 | |
[08:16] | The first artificially created memory enhancement. | 赛莲公司推出第一款人造记忆义体 |
[08:19] | Sirenum’s training protocol is the fastest and most efficient way | 透过训练程序 这是让您强化 |
[08:22] | to develop the abilities you’ve always wanted. | 各种身体机能最有效率的方法 |
[08:24] | Stronger than ever. | 比以前更强大 |
[08:26] | Experience your power with pneuma glove. | 元气手套让您拥有更强的力量 |
[08:29] | Stronger than ever. experience your power. | 让您拥有更强的力量 |
[08:33] | Cyber-crime is a type-one offense. | 网络犯罪是一级重罪 |
[08:35] | Minimum punishment, 15 years in prison. | 最低刑期15年 |
[08:37] | Hanka robotics guarantees | 汉卡机械保障 |
[08:39] | personal safety and integrity against outside threats. | 您不受到外在威胁 |
[08:48] | All patrolling air units be advised. | 全体空勤人员注意 |
[08:50] | Possible cyber-crime activity in the vicinity. | 附近可能发生网络犯罪 |
[08:53] | Airspace in all adjoining areas to be locked down. | 邻近空域即将关闭 |
[08:56] | Section 9 is currently on site. | 公安九课已抵达现场 |
[08:58] | All patrolling air units be advised. | 重复 全体空勤人员注意 |
[09:02] | Possible cyber-crime activity in the vicinity. | 附近可能发生网络犯罪 |
[09:06] | This is major. I’m on site. | 我是少校 到现场了 |
[09:09] | Awaiting instructions. | 等候指令 |
[09:12] | 评估并报告 | |
[09:23] | I’m human. I’m flawed. | 我是人类 我有缺陷 |
[09:27] | But I embrace change | 但是我接受改变 |
[09:30] | and enhancement. | 也接受义体手术 |
[09:32] | Now there’s nothing I can’t do. | 如今我无所不能 |
[09:35] | Nothing I can’t know. nothing I can’t be. | 无所不知 无所不在 |
[09:40] | I want you to listen to something. | 我要你听一听这个 |
[09:51] | That’s my four-year-old daughter. | 那是我四岁女儿的歌声 |
[09:53] | In the time it took her to sing that lullaby, | 她在唱摇篮曲时 |
[09:55] | she learned to speak fluent french. | 也学会说流利的法语 |
[09:56] | Did you know that song… | 你们知道那首歌… |
[09:59] | there’s an echo box up here. | 这里有一个回迹箱 |
[10:01] | Someone’s scanning data traffic. | 有人在扫描网络信息 |
[10:04] | 追踪发送位置 | |
[10:06] | Let’s see who’s worth this kind of surveillance. | 让我看看是谁值得受到这种监视 |
[10:11] | Accessing hotel security network. | 进入酒店安保网络 |
[10:18] | What are you seeing, sir? | 长官您看到什么 |
[10:20] | I’ve got a lot of hotel to scan. | 我得扫描整家酒店 |
[10:24] | 有间宴会厅 | |
[10:25] | 被汉卡机械的奥斯蒙博士 | |
[10:28] | 用来接待非洲联邦总统 | |
[10:35] | Got it. 43rd floor. | 收到 43楼 |
[10:38] | Someone contact the president’s staff. someone’s watching him. | 请人联络总统的手下 有人在监视他 |
[10:42] | Dr. Osmond, | 奥斯蒙博士 |
[10:43] | what is it you want from us? | 你要我们为你做什么 |
[10:45] | I think it’s more about what hanka robotics can do for you. | 你应该问汉卡机械能为你做什么 |
[10:48] | 73% of this world has woken up to the age of cyber-enhancement. | 全球百分之73的人口 早已进入义体化时代 |
[10:53] | You really want to be left behind? | 你真的想落于人后吗 |
[10:56] | My people embrace cyber-enhancement, as do I. | 我的人民接受义体化 我也一样 |
[11:00] | But there’s no one who really understands the risk | 但是没有人真正了解操弄人类灵魂 |
[11:03] | to individuality, identity, messing with the human soul. | 对人的个体性和身份认同所造成的危险 |
[11:09] | Gentlemen. excuse me. I think you have the wrong… | 先生们 抱歉 你们走错… |
[11:17] | hallway. six men. shots fired. | 走廊 六个人 有人开枪 |
[11:19] | Section 9 eta? | 公安九课几时会到 |
[11:20] | – Two minutes out, major. – Too long. | – 两分钟 少校 – 太久了 |
[11:23] | I’m going in. | 我要进去了 |
[11:25] | 等等 | |
[11:34] | 少校 不要 | |
[11:39] | I’ve heard this speech before from your competitors. | 你们的竞争对手也说过这番话 |
[11:42] | And now hanka robotics serves it with milky sake. | 现在汉卡机械却用浊酒招待我们 |
[11:44] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[11:47] | Look. this is what I’m talking about. | 瞧 这就是我的意思 |
[11:55] | 少校 | |
[12:20] | Initiate the hack. | 开始撷取数据 |
[13:40] | Help me. please. don ‘t let me die. | 救救我 求你了 别让我死 |
[13:43] | Who sent you? | 是谁派你来的 |
[13:44] | Help me. please. | 救救我 求求你 |
[13:46] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[13:47] | Collaborate with hanka robotics and be destroyed. | 若是与汉卡机械合作必死无疑 |
[14:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:16] | You’re injured. | 你受伤了 |
[14:27] | You’re not the same. | 你跟她不一样 |
[14:31] | It’s just a robot! | 它只是个机器人 |
[15:27] | 小南瓜-记忆残影 | |
[15:45] | 使用大脑移植 抗排斥的药物 | |
[15:54] | Your skin deserves the best, and so do you. | 滋润您的肌肤 |
[15:57] | Try our hand cream. | 试试我们的护手霜 |
[16:14] | 国防部公安九课总部 | |
[16:20] | So, what do we have on Osmond? | 我们对奥斯蒙了解多少 |
[16:21] | So far, very little. | 目前来说 很少 |
[16:24] | He was the head of Hanka’s robotics division. | 他是汉卡机械机器人部门主管 |
[16:27] | H Human, but of course cyber-enhanced. | 他是人类 但接受过义体手术 |
[16:30] | So how did they hack him? | 他们怎么骇进他的电子脑 |
[16:31] | Somehow this geisha bot got past his encryption. | 艺妓机器人破解了他的加密机制 |
[16:34] | Something’s different. | 你看起来有点不一样 |
[16:36] | What’d you get? | 你又动了什么义体手术 |
[16:37] | Why do you always think he’s out there enhancing? | 你怎么老是觉得他一直在动手术 |
[16:40] | Because he is. | 因为事实如此 |
[16:42] | Cyber-mech liver. | 生化机械肝脏 |
[16:44] | Been saving up for a while. | 我存钱存了很久 |
[16:45] | Now it’s last call every night. | 现在每晚喝到天亮都不怕爆肝 |
[16:48] | You got enhanced so you can drink more? | 你为了喝更多酒跑去动手术 |
[16:51] | Embrace the enhancements, togusa. | 接受义体化吧 德古沙 |
[16:53] | We wouldn’t be here without it. | 这是大势所趋 |
[16:55] | I’m all human and happy, thanks. | 我很高兴我只是血肉之躯 |
[16:59] | Any more information about the ceased geisha bot? | 还有什么关于艺妓机器人的数据 |
[17:01] | Hanka’s running scans. | 汉卡机械正在进行扫描 |
[17:03] | Dr. Dahlin will have the reports ready by… | 达林博士会把报告准备… |
[17:08] | 我和首相通过话 | |
[17:14] | 他要一份全面性报告 | |
[17:17] | 德古沙 | |
[17:20] | following last night’s attack, | 昨晚的攻击事件之后 |
[17:23] | three more hanka scientists were murdered | 汉卡机械又有三名科学家 |
[17:26] | at the company’s central laboratory. | 在该公司的中央实验室惨遭谋杀 |
[17:29] | The first two were shot, | 其中两名遭到枪杀 |
[17:31] | and the third was beaten to death by his own service robot. | 另外一名被自己的服务机器人活活打死 |
[17:35] | All showed signs of cerebral hacking. | 他们的电子脑都遭到黑客入侵 |
[17:39] | The same as the geisha did to Osmond. | 就跟奥斯蒙的遭遇一样 |
[17:42] | And all were senior figures at hanka, | 他们也都是汉卡机械的高级主管 |
[17:46] | just like Osmond. | 就跟奥斯蒙一样 |
[17:48] | A message was left at each of the crime scenes by someone | 嫌犯在每个犯罪现场都留下信息 |
[17:52] | identifying himself | 他自称为 |
[17:56] | as kuze. | 九世 |
[17:58] | Collaborate with hanka robotics and be destroyed. | 若是与汉卡机械合作必死无疑 |
[18:04] | Collaborate with hanka robotics and be destroyed. | 若是与汉卡机械合作 必死无疑 |
[18:11] | Togusa. | 德古沙 |
[18:12] | 你和拉卓雅去找 汉卡首席执行官卡特先生 | |
[18:18] | 少校和巴特去拿达林的报告 | |
[18:22] | 查出她从艺妓身上发现了什么 | |
[18:29] | 少校 | |
[18:43] | 我叫你不要跳 | |
[18:45] | I had to or more would have died. | 没办法 不然更多人会死 |
[18:49] | 你是我的队员 也是我的责任 | |
[18:54] | I will find him and I will kill him. | 我会找到他 然后杀死他 |
[18:57] | It’s what I am built for, isn’t it? | 这是我被打造出来的目的 不是吗 |
[19:07] | 你不只是一个武器 | |
[19:09] | 你有思想…你有灵魂 | |
[19:14] | 当我们将自己的独特性视为优点… | |
[19:19] | 才能找到内心的平静 | |
[19:24] | Locus solus, | 洛克斯索尔斯公司 |
[19:26] | safely reconfiguring your child’s genetic structure. | 安全重组您孩子的基因结构 |
[19:29] | Families built better. | 打造更美好的家庭 |
[19:32] | What was going on with you at the hotel last night? | 你昨晚在酒店是怎么回事 |
[19:34] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[19:35] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[19:38] | – Hey, sweetheart, you want an upgrade? – Move. move. | – 亲爱的 想升级吗 – 走开 |
[19:41] | – I have anything you want. – Back off! | – 我什么义体零件都有 – 给我滚 |
[19:46] | – Hey, Ming! – Hey, Batou! | – 嗨 阿明 – 嗨 巴特 |
[19:51] | – I got your bones. – Thanks, man. | – 骨头给你准备好了 – 谢了 兄弟 |
[19:54] | For the dogs. | 给我的狗狗吃 |
[19:56] | For someone who doesn’t like people, | 你不喜欢人类 |
[19:58] | how come you care about dogs so much? | 怎么对狗狗这么好 |
[20:00] | Don’t know. I just like strays, and they like me. | 不知道 我喜欢流浪狗 他们也喜欢我 |
[20:03] | They like you because you feed them. | 那是因为你给他们东西吃 |
[20:05] | You got no heart. | 你真是没心没肺 |
[20:08] | Hey, girls! | 嘿 乖狗狗 |
[20:14] | Hey, Gabriel. | 嗨 小嘉 |
[20:17] | Meet major. | 这是少校 |
[20:18] | Major, Gabriel. | 少校 这是小嘉 |
[20:24] | We used to have a dog. | 我们家以前养过一条狗 |
[20:26] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[20:31] | I had you down as more of a cat person. | 我一直以为你比较喜欢猫 |
[20:39] | You don’t talk about that stuff, huh? | 你从来都不谈那些事 |
[20:41] | What? | 什么事 |
[20:42] | – Your past. – I don’t remember much. | – 你的过去 – 我记得的不多 |
[20:45] | Just fragments. bits and pieces. | 只有片段和零星的记忆 |
[20:49] | What about family? | 你的家人呢 |
[20:51] | My parents, they died bringing us to this country. | 我父母为了带我们来这里而死 |
[20:53] | Our boat sank in the harbor. | 我们的船在港口沉了 |
[20:55] | I almost drowned. | 我差点溺死 |
[20:59] | It feels like | 我一直觉得 |
[21:00] | there’s always this thick fog over my memory | 我的记忆是一团迷雾 |
[21:03] | and I can’t see through it. | 无法看透 |
[21:05] | You’re lucky. | 你算幸运了 |
[21:07] | Every single day I get screwed by my memories. | 我的记忆每天都让我痛苦不堪 |
[21:10] | It’s better to be pure. | 失忆未尝不是一件好事 |
[21:12] | Like you. | 就像你一样 |
[21:19] | 不法之地-记忆残影 | |
[21:27] | 汉卡塔 汉卡机械总部 | |
[21:31] | Welcome to hanka robotics. | 欢迎光临汉卡机械工业 |
[21:35] | All visitors must display appropriate credentials at all times. | 访客必须随时出示识别证 |
[21:44] | Open and close, please. | 张开和握紧你的手掌 |
[21:47] | You have damaged internal systems. | 你的内部系统受损 |
[21:50] | Maybe next time, you can design me better. | 也许下次你可以把我设计得更好 |
[21:56] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[21:57] | I’m fine. I can’t feel anything. | 我的手没有任何感觉 |
[21:58] | No, you. in there. | 不 我说的是你的心情 |
[22:02] | I’ve been having glitches. | 我最近常常有一些小故障 |
[22:05] | But they’ll pass. | 不过一定会恢复正常 |
[22:07] | You’ve been taking your medication? | 你一直在注射药物吗 |
[22:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:10] | But these ones are still cycling. | 今天也有故障 |
[22:12] | I had two this morning. | 早上就发生过两次 |
[22:14] | – Sound or image? – Both. | – 声音或影像 – 都有 |
[22:20] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[22:23] | Have you made any unencrypted downloads? | 你有没有下载没加密的资料 |
[22:25] | – No. Just delete them for me. – Consent? | – 没有 帮我删除掉 – 表明同意 |
[22:27] | My name is major Mira Killian, | 我是蜜拉凯莉恩少校 |
[22:29] | and I give my consent to delete this data. | 我同意删除资料 |
[22:32] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[22:33] | – No big deal. – What are they? | – 小意思 – 到底是什么 |
[22:37] | Sensory echoes from your mind. shadows. | 你意识的感官回声 阴影 |
[22:39] | Can’t be sure. | 我不确定 |
[22:41] | How do you know what’s a glitch and what’s me? | 你怎么分辨故障和真正的我 |
[22:43] | The glitches have a different texture | 故障的画面有不同的质感 |
[22:46] | to the rest of your code. | 和你的编码不同 |
[22:50] | I can see everything. | 我什么都看得到 |
[22:53] | All of your thoughts, your decisions. | 你所有的思想 你的决定 |
[22:57] | I guess privacy is just for humans. | 我猜只有人类才拥有隐私 |
[22:59] | You are human. | 你就是人类 |
[23:02] | People see you as human. | 你在别人眼里也是人类 |
[23:04] | Everyone around me seems to fit. | 我周围的人似乎都能融入这世界 |
[23:07] | They seem connected to something, something I am | 他们多少都有些牵挂 而我却 |
[23:11] | not. | 没有 |
[23:14] | – It’s like I have no past. – Of course you have a past. | – 我好像没有过去 – 你当然有过去 |
[23:17] | And with time you’ll feel more and more connected to it, and to them. | 你慢慢会觉得自己也有牵挂 |
[23:24] | Open and close, please. | 张开和握紧手掌 |
[23:35] | We cling to memories as if they define us, | 我们紧抓着记忆 仿佛它能赋予我们人格 |
[23:39] | but they really don’t. | 其实并不然 |
[23:42] | What we do is what defines us. | 我们的行为才能赋予我们人格 |
[23:47] | You are entering a hanka secure area. | 这是汉卡机械禁区 |
[23:50] | Authorized personnel only | 仅限授权人员进入 |
[23:52] | please disable communication enhancements. | 请关闭所有通讯义体装置 |
[23:56] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[23:57] | Dr. Dahlin! are you finished yet? | 达林博士 你检查完了吗 |
[24:00] | If you hadn’t riddled the geisha with bullets, | 要是你不开枪扫射她 |
[24:02] | this would be much easier. | 这就会容易很多 |
[24:03] | – I didn’t shoot her. – I did. | – 不是我开的枪 – 是我 |
[24:07] | This is gonna take days. | 这得花好几天的时间 |
[24:10] | I need to run hundreds of potential simulations. | 我必须进行数百次可能的情境模拟 |
[24:12] | We don’t have the time. | 我们没那么多时间 |
[24:17] | She was a hanka companion bot. | 她是汉卡机械制造的伴侣机器人 |
[24:21] | But she was reprogramed for cerebral hacking. | 但是任务程序被重编为骇入电子脑 |
[24:24] | What was on her drives? | 她的硬盘里面有什么 |
[24:26] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[24:28] | The data was destroyed as it was transmitted. | 数据传送后就被销毁 |
[24:31] | No sign what she was after. | 查不出她窃取了什么数据 |
[24:33] | The hardware was vandalized. | 她的硬件遭到破坏 |
[24:36] | They ripped her up! | 她被拆得支离破碎 |
[24:38] | Then I have to do a Deep Dive. | 那我就得进行一次脑潜入 |
[24:40] | You can’t encrypt during a Deep Dive. | 你进行脑潜入时无法替自己加密 |
[24:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:46] | They could have left traps in her. | 可能会有陷阱 |
[24:48] | Mag pulses. viruses. | 电磁波或计算机病毒 |
[24:51] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[24:52] | You’ll be exposing your mind to whoever hacked her. | 你的意识会在嫌犯面前暴露无遗 |
[24:55] | You’ll be wide open. | 你必须全部开放 |
[25:00] | I have to get inside her memory. | 我必须潜入她的记忆 |
[25:02] | It’s the fastest way to find kuze. | 这样才能快速找到九世 |
[25:10] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[25:12] | And highly irresponsible. | 而且太不负责任了 |
[25:19] | Are you sure? | 你确定要这么做 |
[25:21] | You see any bad code headed my way, pull me out. | 看到恶意的编码就马上把我拉出来 |
[25:27] | How come you’re the one sweating? | 你怎么比我还要紧张 |
[25:37] | Run it. | 开始吧 |
[25:47] | Cyber-mind connection to the major | 开启少校的电子脑 进行 |
[25:50] | now active and unencrypted. | 未加密的连结 |
[25:54] | Consent required for data download. | 请表明同意下载资料 |
[25:56] | My name is major Mira Killian, and I give my consent. | 我是蜜拉凯莉恩少校 我同意 |
[26:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:33] | 噪音夜店 | |
[27:40] | Disconnect. get her out. | 切断连结 |
[27:41] | Get her out! | 把她拉出来 |
[27:43] | I’m trying, but she’s being hacked. | 我在试 但她正在被骇客攻击 |
[27:48] | Get her out now! | 快把她拉出来 |
[27:53] | Now! | 动手 |
[27:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:00] | I know where he is. | 我知道他在哪里了 |
[28:16] | I know this place. | 我知道这地方 |
[28:18] | They run black market mech. | 他们在这里进行黑市义体器官交易 |
[28:21] | – You tooled up? – Yep. | – 武器都带了 – 当然 |
[28:23] | Target’s the basement. I’ll lead. | 目标是地下室 我带头 |
[28:25] | Switching to mind-comms. | 切换成意识通讯模式 |
[28:27] | – Hope you’ve been practicing. – That’s unfair. | – 希望你一直在练习 – 这不公平 |
[28:31] | It just takes me a moment to | 我只要花一点点时间 |
[28:34] | get the hang of it. | 就能抓到诀窍 |
[28:45] | Two mercs at the doors. armed and enhanced. | 门口有两个佣兵 有武器也装了义体 |
[28:49] | Copy that. we’ve got it covered. | 收到 我们会解决他们 |
[29:02] | There’s a lot of heat in here for a nightclub. | 这家夜店里的武器也未免太多了吧 |
[29:04] | It’s a Yakuza club. what did you expect? | 这是黑道开的夜店 不然呢 |
[29:08] | I quite like the place. | 我挺喜欢这个地方 |
[29:10] | Why doesn’t that surprise me? | 我一点都不感到惊讶 |
[29:12] | I’m gonna have to draw some attention, | 我得引起注意 |
[29:14] | see if I can access the basement that way | 看看能不能到地下室 |
[29:20] | you’re not here looking for any trouble, are you? | 你不是来找麻烦的吧 |
[29:23] | I’m just here for the girls and the beer. | 我只是来找姑娘…还有啤酒 |
[29:29] | – Can I help you? – I’m looking for someone. | – 我能效劳吗 – 我在找人 |
[29:32] | You been here before? | 你来过这里吗 |
[29:33] | My friend had some mech work done here. industry stuff. | 我朋友来这里换过工业级的义体器官 |
[29:36] | We don’t do mech work here. | 我们这里不干那种事 |
[29:38] | My mistake. | 我搞错了 |
[29:40] | Why don’t you come have fun with us? | 不如一起来玩玩 |
[29:42] | We’ll have some privacy. | 我们有密室 |
[29:52] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[29:53] | I’ll be here when you need me. | 你有需要我就赶过去 |
[30:08] | You say your friend worked here? | 你说你朋友在这打工 |
[30:09] | I said my friend had work done here. | 我是说她在这装过义体 |
[30:13] | She’s human? | 她是人类 |
[30:15] | Your friend. | 你所谓的朋友 |
[30:17] | Now what’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[30:19] | Batou. | 巴特 |
[30:21] | Can you hear me? | 你听得到我吗 |
[30:22] | Who did this stunning work on you? | 你这身义体是谁打造的 |
[30:26] | It’s divine. | 美呆了 |
[30:35] | Ladriya. guns. | 拉卓雅 给我枪 |
[30:37] | Here. | 拿去 |
[30:41] | Batou, I’m losing signal. | 巴特 我在失去信号 |
[30:43] | Don’t worry, sweetie. | 放心 亲爱的 |
[30:46] | We have privacy. | 这里很隐密 |
[30:49] | Listen. | 你听 |
[30:51] | No signals going in or out. | 信号进不来也出不去 |
[30:54] | Major, I’m in position. do you copy? | 少校 我就位了 收到了吗 |
[30:58] | Beer. | 啤酒 |
[31:01] | If you don’t answer, you’re gonna hurt my feelings. | 你不回答会伤了我的感情 |
[31:11] | Ladriya, do you have major on comms? | 拉卓雅 你收得到少校的信号吗 |
[31:14] | Got nothing. signal’s still blocked. | 收不到 信号还是被阻隔 |
[31:17] | I’m afraid I get bored rather easily, so, | 我很容易就会觉得无聊 所以 |
[31:20] | if you don’t want to talk, | 如果你不想聊天 |
[31:23] | maybe you want to dance! | 也许你想要跳舞 |
[31:28] | Major, come on. answer me. | 少校 拜托 回答我 |
[31:46] | I thought you said no trouble. | 我以为你说你不想找麻烦 |
[31:49] | Dance. | 跳舞 |
[31:54] | No! enough! | 够了 |
[31:57] | The truth is, | 事实是 |
[32:00] | I wasn’t built to dance. | 我没有跳舞的功能 |
[32:55] | Back on comms. I’m heading to the back room. | 恢复通讯 我正前往后侧的房间 |
[32:59] | I missed you. I’ll meet you there. | 我想你了 我会去找你 |
[33:34] | Collaborate with hanka robotics and be destroyed. | 若是与汉卡机械合作必死无疑 |
[33:47] | Major? | 少校 |
[34:22] | Where’s Batou? | 巴特在哪里 |
[34:24] | In enhancement next door. he’s doing well. | 他在手术室 情况还不错 |
[34:29] | You took most of the blast. | 你承受了大部分的爆炸冲击力 |
[34:34] | I saw him down there. | 我在那里看到他 |
[34:38] | It was like | 感觉好像 |
[34:41] | he waited to see me. | 他在那里等着见我 |
[34:44] | We synaptic-scanned you. | 我们扫描了你的电子脑 |
[34:46] | Everything you witnessed went to section 9 to evaluate. | 你看到的一切都送到公安九课进行评估 |
[34:52] | You know, the scan | 扫描后发现 |
[34:54] | also turned up a number of glitches. | 你的电子脑有一些故障 |
[34:58] | They’ve been getting worse. | 越来越严重了 |
[35:01] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[35:03] | Since the Deep Dive. | 从脑潜入之后开始 |
[35:21] | Do any of the glitches mean something to you? | 故障的画面对你有意义吗 |
[35:25] | No. | 没有 |
[35:28] | They don’t. | 没有意义 |
[35:31] | You’ve been inside the same shell as he has. | 你去过他也曾进入的躯壳 |
[35:34] | That could have very serious consequences. | 那可能有…非常严重的后果 |
[35:39] | You were not authorized to Deep Dive the geisha. | 你没有获准对艺妓进行脑潜入 |
[35:44] | You’re disappointed. | 你对我很失望 |
[35:47] | No, I’m worried. | 不 我很担心你 |
[35:51] | You’re not invulnerable. | 你并不是坚不可摧 |
[35:54] | I can repair your body, but I can’t protect your mind. | 躯体可以被修复 但你的意识却不行 |
[35:58] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[36:03] | You can see all my thoughts, | 你看得到我的思绪 |
[36:06] | so you should be able to secure them. | 所以你就应该能够保护它们 |
[36:09] | Try and understand your importance, Mira. | 你要知道你有多重要 蜜拉 |
[36:15] | You’re what everyone will become one day. | 有一天每个人都会成为你这种人 |
[36:21] | You don’t know how alone that makes me feel. | 你不知道那让我感觉多孤独 |
[36:42] | I can see you out there, you know. | 你知道我看得到你吧 |
[36:46] | How many fingers am I holding up? | 我伸出几根手指 |
[36:49] | Funny. | 很好笑 |
[37:00] | Say something nice. | 对我说点好话嘛 |
[37:03] | You chose those? | 你主动选择装上那对电子眼的 |
[37:05] | They’re tactical. | 这是战略性的选择 |
[37:08] | – Always for the job. – What else I got? | 永远都是为了工作 不然我还有什么 |
[37:11] | – They suit you. – Yeah? | – 跟你很搭 – 是吗 |
[37:14] | I got night-vision, mile-zoom, | 我有夜视 望远 |
[37:17] | and X-ray. | 和透视的功能 |
[37:19] | I guess I see like you now. | 我猜我的视力跟你一样了 |
[37:22] | Don’t worry. you’ll get used to it. | 放心 你会习惯的 |
[37:27] | Thanks for saving my ass. | 多谢你救了我一命 |
[37:30] | Glad to see you’re okay. | 很高兴看到你没事 |
[37:32] | Major? | 少校 |
[37:35] | Could you feed the dogs for me? | 你可以帮我喂狗吗 |
[37:38] | I don’t want to scare them. | 我不想吓到他们 |
[37:40] | Anytime. | 没问题 |
[38:25] | Are you insufficiently funded, Mr. Aramaki? | 你是不是经费不足 荒卷课长 |
[38:29] | Is section 9 missing some critical operational resource? | 公安九课是不是缺少行动资源 |
[38:33] | 我们拥有我们需要的一切 | |
[38:36] | Major is our most sophisticated weapon only if she’s intact. | 只要少校完好无缺 就是最精良的武器 |
[38:42] | And Dr. Ouelet informed me | 但是欧莱特博士告诉我 |
[38:44] | that you let her dive a corrupted geisha. | 你让她潜入一颗被骇过的电子脑 |
[38:55] | You realize the supreme importance | 你要知道 |
[38:57] | that hanka represents to this government. | 汉卡机械对政府有多重要 |
[39:00] | Major is the future of my company. | 少校是我公司的未来 |
[39:03] | If you compromise her systems again, | 如果你敢再危害她的系统 |
[39:07] | I will burn this section. | 我就毁掉公安九课 |
[39:12] | 了解 | |
[39:16] | 但是卡特先生 | |
[39:17] | 你也要小心你威胁的对象 | |
[39:20] | 我听令于首相 不是汉卡机械 | |
[40:07] | Come here. with me. | 来啊 |
[40:09] | Create your own beauty. beauty enhanced. | 天生丽质 后天打造 |
[40:24] | You human? | 你是人类 |
[40:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:34] | Can you take that off | 你能不能卸下妆扮 |
[40:36] | so I can see your face? | 让我看看你真正的脸 |
[41:04] | What does that feel like? | 那感觉如何 |
[41:06] | It feels | 那感觉 |
[41:08] | different. | 不一样 |
[41:21] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[41:39] | 机密档案2571 | |
[41:50] | 汉卡机械员工档案 | |
[41:59] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[42:03] | Tell me what they took from me. | 告诉我他们夺走了我的什么 |
[42:07] | I’m sorry. they never told us. | 抱歉 他们从来没有告诉我们 |
[42:33] | It feels weird driving with these eyes. | 用这对新电子眼开车感觉好怪 |
[42:39] | Why do you take that? | 你为什么要注射药物 |
[42:41] | It keeps my brain from rejecting this body. | 好让我的大脑不排斥我的身体 |
[42:46] | Major, Batou, you need to get here. | 少校 巴特 你们得赶来 |
[42:48] | What have you got? | 什么情况 |
[42:50] | Another hanka scientist has been found dead. | 又有一名汉卡机械科学家遇害 |
[42:53] | It’s Dahlin. | 死者是达林 |
[42:54] | Got it. | 收到 |
[43:03] | Major, this way. | 少校 这里 |
[43:31] | 机密档案2571 | |
[43:34] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[43:37] | She found what kuze stole from Osmond. | 她查出了九世从奥斯曼那里偷走什么 |
[43:40] | It’s a list of everyone who worked on a project called 2571. | 是参与过2571计划的工作人员名单 |
[43:45] | That’s who he’s targeting. | 他们就是他的目标 |
[43:47] | Is anyone else on the list? | 还有谁在名单上 |
[43:50] | 欧莱特博士 | |
[43:52] | Find Ouelet. now! | 快找到欧莱特 快点 |
[43:54] | She’s in transit. her comms are down. | 她正在坐车 通讯器失效 |
[44:02] | I’m looking at her and I’m thinking, | 我看着她 心想 |
[44:04] | “you want me to pay for violin, too.” | “你还要我付她的小提琴课学费” |
[44:06] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会我 |
[44:09] | I love that kid to pieces. | 我很爱那个孩子 |
[44:11] | I do. she’s amazing. | 真的 她超棒 |
[44:13] | But when she practices that thing, it is painful, right? | 只是她练小提琴练得很痛苦 |
[44:17] | Why not piano? | 为什么不让她学钢琴 |
[44:19] | I mean, it’s the same price, you know? | 反正学费一样 |
[44:21] | And doesn’t sound so bad. | 钢琴声音也不错 |
[44:25] | At least, if you can’t play that proper, it sounds… | 至少弹得不好也不会… |
[45:17] | 2571. tell me everything! | 2571计划 告诉我一切 |
[45:32] | Are you prepared to die for 257… | 难道你死都不肯说出257… |
[45:43] | go! | 快上 |
[45:59] | Go! | 快上 |
[47:57] | Where’s kuze? | 九世在哪里 |
[47:59] | Why does he want to kill Ouelet? | 他为什么想杀死欧莱特 |
[48:01] | I don’t know anything. | 不知道 |
[48:04] | Enough! enough! | 够了 够了 |
[48:09] | We need him alive. | 我们得活捉他 |
[48:14] | Please, I’ve been through this. | 拜托 我说过了 |
[48:18] | You have the wrong guy. | 你们抓错人了 |
[48:21] | So tell us who we do have. | 告诉我们你到底是谁 |
[48:25] | My name is lee Cunningham. | 我叫李康宁罕 |
[48:32] | – Where’d you get the weapons? – I don’t know. | – 武器是哪来的 – 我不知道 |
[48:34] | Who loaded them onto the truck? | 谁把它们装上车的 |
[48:35] | I don’t know anything about weapons, all right? I told you! | 我不知道武器的事 我说过了 |
[48:38] | I was picking up my daughter. she takes violin lessons. | 我正要去接我女儿 她在上小提琴课 |
[48:40] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[48:45] | – Is this her? – Yeah. | – 这是她吗 – 对 |
[48:48] | Isn’t she a little angel? | 她真是个小天使 |
[48:50] | – This is your daughter? – Right. | – 这是你女儿 – 对啊 |
[48:54] | Do you have kids? | 你有小孩吗 |
[48:59] | Where do you live? | 你住哪里 |
[49:03] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[49:04] | I think it’s a tall place. Is it a tall building? | 好像是很高的地方 一栋高楼大厦 |
[49:08] | It’s a tall place, right? | 那是很高的地方 对吧 |
[49:11] | You don’t have a child. | 你没有小孩 |
[49:15] | You don’t have a wife. you live alone. | 你没有妻子 你一个人住 |
[49:18] | It’s just you. what? no. | 只有你 什么 不 |
[49:20] | We’ve been to your apartment. there’s nobody there. | 我们去过你的公寓 那里没有人 |
[49:21] | No. | 不是的 |
[49:22] | you’ve lived there for 10 years by yourself. no! | 你独自住在那里十年 不 |
[49:24] | So you’re just lying. | 你在说谎 |
[49:25] | I’m not lying! | 我没有说谎 |
[49:27] | I didn’t kill anyone! | 我没有杀死任何人 |
[49:29] | – Why do you keep doing this to me? – Holo cube disconnect. | – 你为什么一直逼问我 – 终止投影 |
[49:32] | Please! | 求求你 |
[49:33] | I didn’t do anything! | 我什么也没做 |
[49:36] | Why do you keep saying this to me? | 你为什么一直这么说 |
[49:38] | I don’t understand. how can he not know? | 我不懂 他怎么会不知道 |
[49:41] | The hack must have created a vacuum. Kuze’s wiped his memory | 他的电子脑被清空 九世消除了他的记忆 |
[49:44] | and somehow installed a new reality. | 然后植入全新的记忆 |
[49:49] | At least, he got to believe he had a kid. | 至少他能相信他有小孩 |
[49:52] | What’s the difference? | 有什么不同 |
[49:55] | Fantasy, reality. | 幻想 现实 |
[49:57] | Dreams, memories. | 梦境 记忆 |
[50:00] | It’s all the same. | 全都一样 |
[50:03] | Just noise. | 只是假象而已 |
[50:06] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[50:10] | He’s in there. | 他在里面 |
[50:14] | This cube is secure. he can’t be, major. | 牢房防守严密 他不可能进去 少校 |
[50:17] | Lie detector. | 测谎器 |
[50:19] | He must’ve hacked in that way. | 他一定是透过测谎器骇进去 |
[50:20] | We should uplink to the machine, | 我们要联线机器 |
[50:21] | trace the code, get a lock on his location. | 追踪编码 找到他的位置 |
[50:23] | Do it. | 快做 |
[50:24] | Don’t go in there. it’s too dangerous! | 别进去 太危险了 |
[50:27] | 少校 | |
[50:29] | 我们不知道他还有什么能耐 | |
[50:43] | The signal’s unstable. can you get a lock on it? | 信号不稳定 你能建立连结吗 |
[50:45] | Think so. | 我试试看 |
[50:46] | We gotta move fast. we’re losing it. | 动作快点 信号很弱 |
[50:49] | Connecting. | 连接中 |
[50:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[50:57] | Come here. | 再靠近一点 |
[51:00] | I am shy | 我很害羞 |
[51:03] | I’m not beautiful | 我并不美 |
[51:05] | like you. | 不像你 |
[51:10] | Tell me who you are. | 告诉我你是谁 |
[51:12] | I have been born more than once. | 我出生过不只一次 |
[51:16] | So I have more than one name. | 所以我有不同的名字 |
[51:19] | I’ll find you. | 我会找到你 |
[51:21] | Not yet. | 还不会 |
[51:23] | I’m not done. | 我还没结束 |
[51:24] | The machine is tracing his location. | 正在追踪他的位置 |
[51:27] | We got a fix! | 找到他了 |
[51:34] | I need to see her. | 我要见她 |
[51:36] | No, please. I know… | 不 拜托 我知道… |
[51:38] | we got him. | 找到他了 |
[51:47] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[52:03] | Weapons up. | 准备好武器 |
[52:07] | – Go. – On me. | – 上吧 – 跟着我 |
[52:57] | Stay down! stay down! | 坐着 坐着 |
[53:08] | Put it down. put it down. | 放下来 放下来 |
[53:17] | Grenade! | 手雷 |
[54:15] | Major! | 少校 |
[54:17] | Come in. | 请回答 |
[54:20] | I know why we couldn’t find him. | 我知道我们为什么找不到他 |
[54:25] | He’s using human minds to create a network of his own. | 他利用人类意识创造自己的网络 |
[54:28] | We’re coming to your position. | 我们正前往你的位置 |
[55:45] | Tell me who you are. | 告诉我你是谁 |
[55:49] | I am that which you seek to destroy | 我是你想消灭的东西 |
[55:57] | In this life my name is | 我在这一世的名字是 |
[56:01] | kuze. | 九世 |
[56:04] | What are you doing to me? | 你在对我做什么 |
[56:09] | I have connected you to a network of my own creation. | 我把你连接到了我创造的网络里 |
[56:15] | When I am finished in this world, | 我在这个世界死去以后 |
[56:17] | my ghost can survive there and regenerate. | 我的灵魂会存活下去 再度重生 |
[56:22] | What do you want from me? | 你想从我身上得到什么 |
[56:25] | I became | 我对你 |
[56:27] | fascinated with you, | 产生了很大的兴趣 |
[56:31] | reading your code | 就在你潜入艺妓的电子脑时 |
[56:34] | while you were inside that geisha. | 我读过了你的编码 |
[56:39] | Like nothing I had felt before and yet so | 我从来没有过那种感受 却又 |
[56:43] | familiar. | 如此熟悉 |
[56:47] | We are the same. | 我们是一样的 |
[56:50] | We are not the same. | 我们不一样 |
[56:54] | You kill innocent people. | 你杀害无辜者 |
[56:57] | “innocent, ” is that what you call them? | “无辜” 你认为他们无辜 |
[57:00] | I am as they made me. | 我是他们创造出来的 |
[57:03] | Who made you? | 谁创造了你 |
[57:05] | What have they told you? | 他们是怎么跟你说的 |
[57:07] | That you were the first? | 你是第一个全身义体化的生化人 |
[57:10] | The first cerebral salvage? | 第一个大脑移植的成功案例 |
[57:14] | You were born of lessons took | 你的诞生来自于 |
[57:17] | from my failure. | 创造我的失败 |
[57:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[57:24] | I was conscious while they dismembered | 我的身体被肢解 |
[57:27] | my body and discarded me | 被当成垃圾丢弃时 |
[57:29] | like garbage. | 我仍有意识 |
[57:32] | I was lying on a table, | 我当时躺在手术台 |
[57:35] | listening to doctors talk about how my mind had not meshed with the shell | 听着他们说我的意识无法融入 |
[57:41] | that they had built. | 他们替我打造的躯壳 |
[57:43] | How project 2571 | 或是2571计划是如何 |
[57:47] | had failed, | 又失败了 |
[57:50] | and they had to move on | 还说他们要开始下个目标 |
[57:58] | to you. | 也就是你 |
[58:06] | What a beauty you are. | 你真是个完美杰作 |
[58:12] | They have improved us so much | 他们在创造了我之后 |
[58:14] | since they made me. | 技术变得更精进 |
[58:19] | They thought that we would be a part of their evolution, | 他们以为我们是人类进化的一部分 |
[58:24] | but they have created us | 但他们创造出来的我们 |
[58:26] | to evolve alone, | 注定会靠自己进化 |
[58:34] | beyond them. | 超越他们 |
[58:36] | “Evolution,” that’s what you call | “进化” 你把杀死 |
[58:39] | killing everyone who made you? | 创造你的每一个人称之为进化 |
[58:41] | You’re not listening to me. | 你都没有在听我说 |
[58:44] | You’re a murderer. | 你是个杀人犯 |
[58:46] | They tried to kill me first. | 是他们先想要杀死我 |
[58:51] | It is self-defense. | 我是自卫 |
[58:53] | Defense of self! | 捍卫自我 |
[58:58] | More will die | 更多人会死 |
[59:02] | until they tell me | 除非他们告诉我 |
[59:04] | what they took! | 他们夺走了我的什么 |
[59:06] | I won’t let that happen. | 我一定会阻止你 |
[59:09] | You want to kill me? | 你想杀死我 |
[59:15] | Like everyone else. | 就像其他人一样 |
[59:24] | Do it then. | 那就动手吧 |
[59:29] | Do what you were programed to do. | 按照他们替你设计的程序做吧 |
[59:43] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[59:56] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[59:59] | I can’t remember, but I am haunted by it. | 不记得了 但它常出现在我的梦魇里 |
[1:00:05] | Do you see it? | 你也见过吗 |
[1:00:12] | Togusa! | 德古沙 |
[1:00:18] | Don’t take the medication that they give you. | 别注射他们给你的药物 |
[1:00:23] | They use it to suppress your memories. | 那是用来抑制你的记忆 |
[1:00:26] | Your shell belongs to them, but not your ghost. | 你的躯体是他们的 但你的灵魂不是 |
[1:00:30] | Your ghost is yours. | 你的灵魂是你自己的 |
[1:00:33] | Remember that, | 记住这点 |
[1:00:34] | and maybe you can remember it all. | 也许你就能记起一切 |
[1:00:45] | Get away from her! get down on the ground, now! | 离她远一点 马上趴下来 |
[1:00:54] | Major! | 少校 |
[1:01:04] | Major! | 少校 |
[1:01:24] | Mira. | 蜜拉 |
[1:01:26] | My god, you’re safe! | 太好了 你没事 |
[1:01:30] | You’ve been gone for hours! | 你消失了好几个小时 |
[1:01:33] | No one knew where you were. | 没有人知道你在哪里 |
[1:01:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:01:44] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[1:01:49] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[1:01:54] | How many were there before me? | 在我之前还有多少个 |
[1:01:59] | The intricacies of shelling your mind, it had never been done before. | 将意识植入全身义体是非常困难的事 |
[1:02:04] | It was inevitable there would be failures. | 免不了会有一些失败的案例 |
[1:02:08] | How many? | 多少个 |
[1:02:13] | Dozens. | 几十个吧 |
[1:02:19] | How many? | 多少个 |
[1:02:25] | Ninety-eight unsuccessful attempts before you. | 在你之前失败过98次 |
[1:02:30] | You killed 98 innocent people. | 你杀死98条无辜的人命 |
[1:02:32] | No, I didn’t kill anyone. | 不 我没有杀死任何人 |
[1:02:36] | You wouldn’t be here. you wouldn’t exist if it weren’t for those experiments. | 没有那些实验 你就不会存在 |
[1:02:41] | “Experiments”? | 实验 |
[1:02:44] | – Is that what I am to you? – No! | – 我只是个实验品 – 不 |
[1:02:49] | No, Mira! | 不是的 蜜拉 |
[1:02:56] | Sacrifices were made. | 总得要有些牺牲 |
[1:03:00] | Where did the bodies come from? | 那些躯体是从哪里来的 |
[1:03:04] | Where did I come from? | 我是从哪里来的 |
[1:03:08] | Mr. cutter brought them to us. | 卡特先生把它们带给我们 |
[1:03:10] | I didn’t ask questions. | 我什么都没问 |
[1:03:12] | The harbor! | 海港 |
[1:03:14] | My parents. | 我的父母 |
[1:03:17] | The way they died. | 他们的死法 |
[1:03:20] | Did that happen? | 那是真的吗 |
[1:03:25] | No. | 不是 |
[1:03:29] | We gave you false memories. | 我们给你植入假记忆 |
[1:03:33] | Cutter wanted to motivate you | 卡特想要给你动力 |
[1:03:35] | to fight terrorists. | 让你打击恐怖分子 |
[1:03:36] | I didn’t approve. | 我并不苟同 |
[1:03:38] | It was cruel, but my work, it was important, | 那很残忍 但我的工作很重要 |
[1:03:42] | and you were born. | 然后你诞生了 |
[1:03:45] | You were so beautiful. | 你是这么的美 |
[1:03:49] | Nothing I have is real. | 我拥有的一切都是假的 |
[1:03:54] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[1:03:56] | I told you to be careful. | 我叫你要小心 |
[1:03:58] | You knew who he was the whole time. | 你从头到尾都知道他是谁 |
[1:04:01] | You built him. | 你创造了他 |
[1:04:04] | He had a violent, unstable mind. | 他拥有一个既暴力又反复无常的心灵 |
[1:04:09] | H is cerebral connections wouldn’t hold! | 他的大脑连结不可能持久 |
[1:04:12] | – I tried to save him! – No. | – 我曾试着救他 – 不 |
[1:04:15] | You left him to die. | 你不顾他的死活 |
[1:04:28] | Nothing on kuze yet, sir. | 没有九世的踪影 长官 |
[1:04:29] | Checking upper zones next. | 我们继续搜查北区 |
[1:04:33] | Is there any word on major? | 有没有少校的消息 |
[1:04:35] | 她走了 切断联机 毫无音讯 | |
[1:04:40] | Copy that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[1:04:43] | I know where to find her. | 我知道到哪里找她 |
[1:05:28] | I didn’t ask you to come here. | 我并没有叫你来这里 |
[1:05:31] | You never ask. | 你从来都不会叫我来 |
[1:05:34] | But I always do. | 可是我一直都会来 |
[1:05:40] | Did they send you to bring me in? | 他们派你来带我回去 |
[1:05:43] | I’m just here to fish. Did you see any? | 我只是来钓鱼 你看到鱼了吗 |
[1:05:46] | You’re a company man. you follow orders, | 你是个听话的警察 你服从命令 |
[1:05:48] | so if they ordered you to kill me… | 他们命令你杀我… |
[1:05:50] | stop saying shit like that. you’re gonna piss me off. | 别说这种屁话 你会让我生气的 |
[1:06:16] | What’s it like down there? | 海底感觉怎样 |
[1:06:20] | It’s cold and dark. | 又冷又暗 |
[1:06:23] | Just a million miles away. | 仿佛在千里之外 |
[1:06:26] | No voices. | 没有声音 |
[1:06:29] | No data streaming. | 没有数据传输 |
[1:06:32] | Just | 只有 |
[1:06:36] | nothing. | 一片虚无 |
[1:06:41] | – It scares me. – Then why do you do it? | – 这让我害怕 – 那你为什么还下去 |
[1:06:52] | It feels real. | 因为感觉很真实 |
[1:06:54] | Why didn’t you stop him? | 你为什么不阻止他 |
[1:06:59] | I don’t know who to trust anymore. | 我不知道该信任谁了 |
[1:07:02] | You trust me, right? | 你信任我 对吧 |
[1:07:09] | Yeah, I do. | 对 我信任你 |
[1:07:13] | I just don’t like it. | 我只是不喜欢这种感觉 |
[1:07:23] | I need you to take me back. | 我要你带我回去 |
[1:07:26] | There’s more I need to find out. | 我必须查出更多真相 |
[1:07:32] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[1:07:52] | Dr. Ouelet, | 欧莱特博士 |
[1:07:54] | what have you told her? | 你跟她说了什么 |
[1:07:58] | She knows. | 她都知道了 |
[1:08:00] | I’m bringing her in. | 我要把她带回来 |
[1:08:33] | Hanka security to headquarters. | 汉卡安保呼叫总部 |
[1:08:36] | We have the major. | 我们抓到少校了 |
[1:09:14] | Why is she sedated? | 她为什么被注射了镇静剂 |
[1:09:17] | She’s been turned by a terrorist. | 她被一名恐怖分子策反 |
[1:09:20] | But you know that already. | 不过你已经知道了 |
[1:09:24] | You should’ve called the first time she came to see you. | 她上一次来见你 你就该通知我们 |
[1:09:28] | Instead, you gave her information. | 但是你却把真相告诉她 |
[1:09:30] | What makes you think you have the right to tell me what to do and what | 你凭什么教训我 |
[1:09:32] | 2571 took us close. | 2571计划失败 |
[1:09:35] | It’s time to move on to the next iteration. | 现在该进行到下一个阶段 |
[1:09:37] | 2571 is not a failure. | 2571不是失败 |
[1:09:38] | I’ll delete all the data and reprogram her. | 我会删除档案 重新启动她 |
[1:09:40] | She won’t remember him at all! | – 她不会记得他 |
[1:09:42] | No. no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[1:09:44] | You download all the data on the terrorist, | 你下载恐怖分子所有的数据 |
[1:09:47] | and then I order you to terminate. | 然后我就命令你终止行动 |
[1:09:53] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:54] | You’ll build one that’s better. | 你会打造更好的 |
[1:09:57] | – I’ll delete everything. – You’ve deleted before. | – 我会删除一切 – 你以前也删除过 |
[1:10:04] | – She’s mine. – No. | – 她是我的 – 不是 |
[1:10:06] | She’s a contract. with me. | 她只是一份跟我签署的合约 |
[1:10:08] | We succeeded. | 我们成功了 |
[1:10:10] | She’s more than human and more than a. I. | 她不只是人类 不只是人工智能 |
[1:10:14] | We changed her entire identity. | 被彻底改造的她 |
[1:10:17] | But her ghost survived! | 灵魂却存活了下来 |
[1:10:18] | Her ghost is what failed us. | 她的灵魂就是失败的原因 |
[1:10:21] | We cannot control her. | 我们无法控制她 |
[1:10:23] | She’s no longer a viable asset. | 她不再是可靠的人员 |
[1:10:31] | You should be the one to do it. | 你应该亲自下手 |
[1:10:42] | What are you doing to me? | 你要对我做什么 |
[1:10:46] | I’ll run the standard synaptic, | 我要进行脑神经扫描 |
[1:10:48] | upload your data on the raid, | 把突击行动的资料上传 |
[1:10:51] | find out exactly what kuze told you. | 看看九世到底跟你说了什么 |
[1:10:55] | You know what he told me. | 你知道他跟我说了什么 |
[1:10:58] | The truth. | 真相 |
[1:11:03] | You’re deleting everything, aren’t you? | 你要删除一切 对吧 |
[1:11:05] | No. | 不对 |
[1:11:08] | Make it so I don’t remember | 你一定要让我忘记 |
[1:11:12] | you. | 你 |
[1:11:22] | My name is major Mira Killian, | 我是蜜拉凯莉恩少校 |
[1:11:26] | and I do not consent to the deletion of this data. | 我不同意删除这些资料 |
[1:11:31] | I do not consent. | 我并不同意 |
[1:11:36] | I do not consent. | 我并不同意 |
[1:11:39] | We never needed your consent. | 我们从来都不需要你的同意 |
[1:11:45] | Yours or anyone’s. | 不需要你或是任何人的同意 |
[1:11:51] | You’re killing me, | 你要杀死我 |
[1:11:55] | aren’t you? | 对吧 |
[1:12:16] | Mira? | 蜜拉 |
[1:12:19] | You hear me? | 你听得到我吗 |
[1:12:24] | Mira? | 蜜拉 |
[1:12:29] | This is your past, your real past. take it. | 这是你真正的过去 拿去 |
[1:12:33] | – Guards! – Come on, come on! | – 警卫 – 快 快 |
[1:12:35] | Come on, go! | 快点 快走 |
[1:12:43] | Go. | 快走 |
[1:12:45] | Go! | 快走呀 |
[1:12:53] | Please relocate to your designated safe room. | 请前往您的指定安全屋 |
[1:12:56] | Security alert on level 25. | 25楼拉响安全警报 |
[1:13:00] | Initiating lockdown procedure. | 启动封锁程序 |
[1:13:03] | Please relocate to your designated safe room. | 请前往您的指定安全屋 |
[1:13:05] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 多谢你的合作 |
[1:13:10] | That’s the problem with the human heart. | 这就是拥有良知的问题 |
[1:13:54] | 我要看她的扫描报告 | |
[1:13:56] | She killed Dr. Ouelet! | 她杀了欧莱特博士 |
[1:13:58] | You’re to have no further contact with her. | 你不准再和她联络 |
[1:14:00] | Hanka security will hunt her from here. | 汉卡机械会追捕她 |
[1:14:02] | – What are their orders? – To terminate on sight. | – 他们的命令是什么 – 格杀勿论 |
[1:14:04] | You want to kill her? you built her! | 你想杀死她 她是你打造的 |
[1:14:06] | Have your sergeant stand down. | 请他退下 |
[1:14:07] | The major would never harm Dr. Ouelet! | 少校不会伤害欧莱特 |
[1:14:09] | She’s not the major anymore! | 她不再是少校了 |
[1:14:11] | We have a section 9 operative under terrorist programing. | 公安九课的队员遭到恐怖分子掌控 |
[1:14:15] | This goes public, your unit goes down. | 消息一旦公开 公安九课就完了 |
[1:14:19] | 你杀死她 | |
[1:14:21] | 就是杀死我们 | |
[1:14:23] | I’ll take that under advisement. | 我会把你的话做为考虑 |
[1:14:28] | So what now? | 现在怎么办 |
[1:14:36] | 阿瓦隆公寓 1912 | |
[1:15:18] | 素子老家 | |
[1:15:24] | Pumpkin! | 小南瓜 |
[1:15:27] | You surprised me. | 你吓了我一跳 |
[1:15:31] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[1:15:34] | I was looking for… | 我在找… |
[1:15:36] | come in. | 请进 |
[1:15:38] | Yeah, come, come. | 来啊 进来 进来 |
[1:15:44] | Can I offer you some tea? | 你要喝茶吗 |
[1:15:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:16:00] | That’s Motoko’s room. | 那是素子的房间 |
[1:16:04] | My daughter died a year ago. | 我女儿一年前过世 |
[1:16:08] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[1:16:09] | She ran away. | 她离家出走 |
[1:16:12] | She was difficult. | 她很难相处 |
[1:16:16] | And we fought. | 我们经常吵架 |
[1:16:20] | But I guess we all fight with our parents, right? | 但每个人都会跟父母吵架 对吧 |
[1:16:25] | Please come and sit, yeah? | 请进来坐吧 |
[1:16:47] | What happened to her? | 她发生了什么事 |
[1:16:50] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:16:54] | The ministry sent me her ashes, | 政府把她的骨灰交给我 |
[1:16:59] | and they told me she took her own life. | 他们说她自寻短见 |
[1:17:05] | But Motoko… no, no, no. | 但是 素子…不 不可能 |
[1:17:09] | I never believed them. | 我从来都不相信他们的话 |
[1:17:13] | She was happy, | 她是那么的开心 |
[1:17:15] | living in the lawless zone with her friends. | 跟朋友住在法外之区 |
[1:17:19] | She’d write her manifestos about | 她写了一些宣言 关于 |
[1:17:23] | how technology was destroying the world. | 科技是如何摧毁世界 |
[1:17:30] | Then, one day, | 然后有一天 |
[1:17:32] | the police came, | 警察找上门 |
[1:17:35] | and they ran. | 他们仓皇而逃 |
[1:17:44] | It’s strange. | 很奇怪 |
[1:17:53] | I see her in so many young women. | 我在很多年轻女子身上看到她 |
[1:17:57] | On the street, in my dreams. | 不管是在街上 或是在梦中 |
[1:18:01] | As if she’s still here. | 仿佛她仍在世上 |
[1:18:05] | She was | 她是那么的 |
[1:18:07] | fearless! | 无畏无惧 |
[1:18:11] | And wild. | 而且狂野不羁 |
[1:18:14] | You remind me of her. | 你让我想起了她 |
[1:18:18] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:18:23] | How do I remind you of her? | 我是怎么让你想起她的 |
[1:18:27] | The way you look at me. | 你看着我的样子 |
[1:18:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:18:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:18:44] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[1:18:47] | Will you come again to visit me? | 你会再来看我吗 |
[1:18:52] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:19:19] | Aramaki. | 荒卷 |
[1:19:22] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:19:24] | I was never in a terrorist bombing. | 我从来没有遭到恐怖分子爆炸攻击 |
[1:19:26] | My parents, | 我的父母 |
[1:19:28] | everything was data they installed in my mind. | 一切都是他们植入我意识的资料 |
[1:19:32] | And there were others runaways like me | 还有其他跟我一样离家的少年 |
[1:19:37] | considered disposable. | 被政府视为可弃物 |
[1:19:40] | Kuze was one of them. that’s why he’s coming. | 九世是其中一个 所以他才会来 |
[1:19:44] | For hanka. | 找汉卡机械报仇 |
[1:19:47] | 你有证据吗 | |
[1:19:48] | Dr. Ouelet can. | 欧莱特博士有 |
[1:19:51] | 欧莱特死了 | |
[1:19:58] | 卡特说是你杀了她 | |
[1:20:05] | Put me on the grid. | 把我连接到网络 |
[1:20:06] | I need kuze to find me. | 我要九世找到我 |
[1:20:10] | 卡特也会看到你 | |
[1:20:12] | I know. but I need to do this. | 我知道 但我必须做个了断 |
[1:20:15] | 我会联系首相 必须阻止卡特 | |
[1:20:20] | 一定要阻止他 | |
[1:20:29] | The virus has spread. | 病毒扩散了 |
[1:20:54] | 全体队员立刻切换到意识通讯模式 | |
[1:21:39] | 别派一只兔子 | |
[1:21:41] | 猎杀一只狐狸 | |
[1:21:50] | 我们曝光了 | |
[1:21:54] | 重复 | |
[1:21:56] | 我们曝光了 | |
[1:23:00] | We’ve located major on the grid. | 我们找到了少校 |
[1:23:02] | She’s in the lawless zone. | 她在法外之区 |
[1:23:04] | Air support five minutes out. | 空中支援五分钟抵达 |
[1:23:07] | Is the spider tank within range? | 攻壳车出动了吗 |
[1:23:11] | Yes, sir. awaiting your orders, sir. | 是的 长官 等候你的命令 长官 |
[1:23:40] | 不法之地 | |
[1:24:16] | Hideo! | 秀夫 |
[1:24:17] | Motoko! | 素子 |
[1:25:28] | It is real. | 是真的 |
[1:25:33] | This place. | 这个地方 |
[1:25:42] | I remember what they did to us. | 我记起了他们对我们做了什么 |
[1:25:45] | Cutter and his men | 卡特和他的手下 |
[1:25:48] | This is where they took us from. | 从这里把我们带走 |
[1:25:57] | We used to sleep right here. | 我们以前睡在这里 |
[1:26:00] | We were like a family, | 我们就像是一家人 |
[1:26:02] | all of us runaways. | 所有的离家少年 |
[1:26:06] | We had nothing, | 除了彼此以外 |
[1:26:11] | except each other. | 我们一无所有 |
[1:26:17] | They took that from us. | 他们连这一点也夺走了 |
[1:26:32] | 英雄 素子 | |
[1:26:35] | Your name was hideo. | 你的名字是英雄 |
[1:26:48] | Motoko. | 素子 |
[1:26:53] | That was your name. | 那是你的名字 |
[1:26:58] | Motoko. | 素子 |
[1:27:03] | Come with me | 跟我来 |
[1:27:06] | into my network. | 进入我的网络 |
[1:27:09] | We will evolve beyond them. | 我们将进化并超越人类 |
[1:27:12] | And together, we can avenge what they have done to us. | 然后为他们的所作所为向他们寻仇 |
[1:27:17] | Come | 来吧 |
[1:27:19] | with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:27:38] | I’ll take control from here. | 我来接手摇控 |
[1:27:40] | Weapons system manual command. | 武器系统手动摇控 |
[1:27:43] | Spider tank now active. | 攻壳车启动 |
[1:27:55] | It’s cutter! he found us! | 是卡特 他找到了我们 |
[1:29:35] | Target acquired. | 锁定目标 |
[1:29:38] | No! | 不 |
[1:29:49] | Target eliminated. | 目标消灭 |
[1:30:06] | You came close, | 你差一点就成功了 |
[1:30:08] | you freak. | 你这个怪物 |
[1:30:42] | Motor center compromised. | 机动中枢受损 |
[1:31:28] | Sniper team on site? | 狙击手就位了吗 |
[1:31:30] | We’re approaching the targets now, sir. | 我们正在接近目标 长官 |
[1:31:35] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:31:38] | There is no place for us here. | 这里没有我们的容身之处 |
[1:31:46] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:52] | I’m not ready to leave. | 我还没准备好要离开 |
[1:31:56] | I belong here. | 我属于这里 |
[1:32:02] | I will always be there with you | 我会永远与你同在 |
[1:32:05] | in your ghost. | 在你的灵魂里 |
[1:32:14] | Target is in view. | 瞄准目标 |
[1:32:16] | What are you waiting for? | 你还在等什么 |
[1:32:17] | Do it! | 快开枪 |
[1:32:20] | No! | 不 |
[1:32:23] | Keep firing. | 继续开枪 |
[1:32:27] | 斋藤 找到少校了吗 她没事吧 | |
[1:32:32] | 她会没事的 | |
[1:33:04] | Say something nice. | 对我说点好话嘛 |
[1:33:08] | What’s your name? | 你的名字是什么 |
[1:33:09] | Aramaki told me you had a name from before. | 荒卷说你曾经有个名字 |
[1:33:17] | Motoko. | 素子 |
[1:33:23] | Major is still in there, right? | |
[1:33:27] | I am. | 我是 |
[1:33:44] | 卡特先生 | |
[1:33:47] | 我代表首相来这里 | |
[1:33:49] | 你被控犯下谋杀罪和叛国罪 | |
[1:33:57] | I thought that it might be you. | 我就知道会是你 |
[1:34:03] | 你最好不要反抗 | |
[1:34:25] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:34:27] | 少校 | |
[1:34:28] | 卡特在我旁边 | |
[1:34:31] | 你有什么话要跟他说吗? | |
[1:34:34] | Tell him this is justice. | 告诉他这就是正义 |
[1:34:37] | It’s what I was built for. | 捍卫正义就是我存在的意义 |
[1:34:40] | 所以…我得到你的同意了 | |
[1:34:43] | My name is major, | 我是少校 |
[1:34:46] | and I give my consent. | 我向你表明同意 |
[1:35:35] | 草薙素子 | |
[1:35:59] | You don’t have to come here anymore. | 你不必再来这里了 |
[1:36:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:36:40] | My mind is human. | 我拥有人类的意识 |
[1:36:44] | My body is manufactured. | 还有人工制造的躯体 |
[1:36:48] | I’m the first of my kind, | 我是第一个全身义体化的生化人 |
[1:36:52] | but I won’t be the last. | 但我不会是最后一个 |
[1:36:58] | We cling to memories as if they define us. | 我们紧抓着记忆 仿佛它能赋予我们人格 |
[1:37:03] | But what we do defines us. | 但我们的行为才能赋予我们人格 |
[1:37:12] | My ghost survived to remind the next of us | 我的灵魂存活下来 提醒着我们的后代 |
[1:37:16] | that humanity is our virtue. | 人性才是我们的优点 |
[1:37:21] | I know who I am | 我知道我是谁 |
[1:37:24] | and what I’m here to do. | 也知道我在这世上的使命 |
[1:37:30] | 少校 | |
[1:37:32] | 进攻目标 | |
[1:37:48] | 你获准行动 |