英文名称:Get Smart
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | 測試結果公佈日 | |
[01:05] | 別擔心 美國佬沒有起疑 | |
[01:24] | 整個邊界都有柵欄隔開 | |
[01:29] | 還是帶電的 | |
[01:39] | 第八條 魅力加倍 | |
[01:43] | 買條新金魚 | |
[01:46] | 瞧這小身段 不嫁給我可惜了 | |
[01:50] | 那是我媳婦兒 | |
[01:59] | -==http://www.Ragbear.Com==- | 破爛熊字幕組作品 糊 塗 偵 探 |
[02:36] | And this display is all that’s left of CONTROL, | 這些展品都是”控制隊”留下的 |
[02:39] | a secret spy agency… | 那是一個秘密間諜組織… |
[02:40] | …which once battled against the criminal syndicate known as KAOS. | 曾與臭名昭著的犯罪集團”克高斯”進行過戰鬥 |
[02:43] | CONTROL was disbanded at the end of the Cold War. | “控制隊”於冷戰末期解體 |
[02:46] | Okay, up next, an exhibit… | 好了 咱們接著去展覽室吧… |
[03:56] | Judy, the elevator is still doing that thing where it drops really fast. | 茱迪呀 那個電梯還是老樣子 降落得太快啦 |
[04:01] | Are you sure Maintenance fixed that? | 你確定有維修工來修過嗎? |
[04:02] | Let me check. | 我看看 |
[04:04] | Yep, they fixed it. | 嗯對 他們來過了 |
[04:07] | See you later. | 回頭見 |
[04:12] | Hey, Max. Agent 50. | 嘿 麥克斯 特工50 |
[04:15] | 16 floors down,how’d a fly even get in here? | 都地下十六層了 那死蚊子是怎麼鑽進來的? |
[04:17] | Hey, Max. Max! | 嘿 麥克斯 麥克斯! |
[04:19] | Hey, Larabee, 91. | 嘿 拉比 特工91 |
[04:20] | Yeah, big day. | 今天是個大日子啊 |
[04:22] | Could be your last chance to push a pencil. | 很可能是你最後一天幹這些抄寫工作啦 |
[04:25] | Field-agent test results are due. | 出勤特工測試的結果要出來了 |
[04:26] | Oh. Is that today? I wasn’t really thinking about it. | 噢 是今天嗎? 我都沒怎麼在意 |
[04:30] | Can you imagine Max as an agent? | 你能想像麥克斯變成一個特工嗎? |
[04:32] | Little suit, little shoes. | 小小的西裝 小小的鞋子 |
[04:35] | Uh-oh. Two-nerd pile-up. | 噢噢 兩個小宅男 |
[04:37] | Move! Ow! | 別擋路! 嗷! |
[04:39] | Pretty boys. Nothing but empty suits. | 長得帥沒用 倆繡花枕頭 |
[04:42] | Good morning, Bruce, Lloyd. | 布魯斯 羅德 早上好啊 |
[04:44] | Why would you wanna be an agent? | 你為啥想當特工? |
[04:46] | I mean, lab guys like us, analysts like you, | 我是說 像我們這種研究員啊 分析員啊 |
[04:49] | we’re the real soldiers. | 才是真正的戰士 |
[04:50] | We’re the true guardians of freedom and democracy. | 我們是自由民主的真正保衛者 |
[04:52] | And I hear we’re getting a new cappuccino machine. | 而且聽說我們要新進一台咖啡機 |
[04:54] | No, that’s only for agents. | 哦 不幸的是 那台只給特工們用 |
[04:57] | Oh. | 噢 |
[05:10] | Hey, Agent 23 is back. | 嘿 特工23回來啦 |
[05:22] | Thank you. Thank you, thank you. | 謝謝 謝謝 謝謝大家 |
[05:24] | Welcome back, 23. Maxie. | 歡迎回來 特工23 麥克斯 |
[05:26] | So how was the assassination? | 那暗殺任務怎麼樣了? |
[05:28] | Maxie, you know assassinations are specifically prohibited… | 麥克斯 你知道根據條例第12333條… |
[05:31] | …by executive order 12333. | 暗殺任務是不允許被透露的 |
[05:37] | 23, you kill me. | 23 你太好笑了(你殺了我吧) |
[05:39] | I could if I wanted to. | 如果我想的話我是可以做到的 |
[05:40] | Yes, you… Oh. Oh! | 是的 你… 噢 噢! |
[05:41] | Did you see that face he made? Scary. | 你們看到他剛做的那鬼臉了嘛? 可嚇人啦 |
[05:47] | Six months’ work. 18 million dollars. | 六個月的心血 耗資1千8百萬美元…付諸東流啦 |
[05:51] | Fricking agents, man. | 該死的特工們 兄弟啊 |
[05:53] | Come on, let’s see it. | 快點 給我們看看 |
[05:55] | A lot of chatter in this region involves nuclear material. | 有報告顯示 這個地區有許多核材料 |
[06:00] | You may remember from page 627 of my last report… | 記得我上一篇報告的第627頁提到過… |
[06:04] | …that there has been an uptick in KAOS interest in nukes. | …”克高斯”近來對核武器很有興趣 |
[06:07] | To wit, I offer the following conversation. | 即 我下面將要說的 |
[06:12] | What are you doing? Are you texting? | 你幹什麼呢?發短信? |
[06:14] | Yeah, letting my fiancy know we won’t be able to get married in June. | 是啊 告訴我未婚妻說我們不能在六月結婚啦 |
[06:17] | I’ll still be in this meeting. | 因為我還在這兒開會 |
[06:20] | Can I see that a second? Yeah. | 能給我看看嗎? 當然 |
[06:22] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[06:24] | That’s weird. You lost your signal. | 咋這麼奇怪 沒信號了呀 |
[06:26] | Sorry to interrupt, Maxie, go ahead. | 打擾了 麥克斯 你繼續說吧 |
[06:29] | Next time use your own damn phone. | 下次TMD用你自己的手機! |
[06:33] | Good morning, men. No offense, Karen. | 早上好啊 先生們 不瞎說 凱倫 |
[06:35] | Snappy tie. | 領結不錯嘛 |
[06:36] | Sorry I’m late, | 不好意思我遲到了 |
[06:37] | but I just came out of a budget meeting… | 不過我剛從開完一個預算會議… |
[06:39] | …with our incredibly abrasive, | …和我們無比粗魯 |
[06:41] | dismissive and sarcastic vice president. | 目高於頂 尖酸刻薄的副總統一起 |
[06:43] | It’s no problem. | 沒關係的 |
[06:45] | I have obtained a snippet, | 我這兒拿到一份錄音 |
[06:47] | at great risk to a busboy in Balahd. | 是巴拉哈的一個服務生冒著很大危險送過來的 |
[06:53] | “Aftab, how is your coffee?” | “阿弗德 你的咖啡怎麼樣?” |
[06:57] | “Good, Dalip, it’s decaf. | “不錯 達利普 這是低咖啡因的 |
[07:00] | How is yours?” | 你的怎麼樣?” |
[07:03] | “It is good also. | “也不錯 |
[07:05] | How is your muffin?” | 那你的鬆餅怎麼樣?” |
[07:09] | Powerful stuff. | 多麼強大啊 |
[07:11] | So “muffin,” then, is a code word? | 所以”鬆餅” 是個暗號? |
[07:14] | No, it is comfort food… | 噢不 它就是指好吃的… |
[07:15] | …and quite frankly, | …坦率地說 |
[07:16] | more fattening than most people realize. | 許多人都沒有想到它會含有那麼高的熱量 |
[07:18] | Which begs the question… | 於是我們不禁要問… |
[07:20] | …why would two hardened KAOS agents… | …為什麼兩個冷酷的”克高斯”特工… |
[07:24] | …risk the carbs? | …要冒險攝入卡路里? |
[07:28] | Because they are under a great deal of stress. | 因為他們的壓力太大了 |
[07:31] | Hence the decaf. For Aftab, yes. | 所以要低卡咖啡 對於阿弗德 是的 |
[07:33] | Dalip takes his full-strength. Why? | 達利普喝的可是純酒精飲料 為什麼呢? |
[07:35] | Because he has been sleeping on the couch for three days… | 因為他已經睡了三天沙發了… |
[07:38] | …because he called his sister-in-law a “leathery hag.” | …因為他說他小姨子是”母夜叉” |
[07:42] | People often say things in anger they don’t really mean. | 氣極了都會說這種話嘛 又不是說真的 |
[07:45] | Leathery hag, fat cow, ungrateful whore. | 像母夜叉啦 肥豬啦 死雞婆啦 |
[07:49] | Just words, really, | 說說而已 真的 |
[07:51] | that shouldn’t be used against you in a custody hearing. | 可在監護權聽證會上說這些不妥了嘛 |
[07:54] | Let it go, man. Those kids don’t even look like you. | 算了吧 兄弟 那些孩子長得一點都不像你 |
[07:58] | Can we put a pin in this, please… | 咱能不能先別說這些… |
[08:00] | …and go back to Max’s extraordinarily detailed report? | …回過頭來聽麥克斯詳盡至極的報告? |
[08:03] | Thank you, Chief. All I’m saying is… | 謝謝你 頭兒 我所要說的就是… |
[08:05] | …that until we understand that our enemies are also human… | …除非我們明白 我們的敵人也是人這一點… |
[08:08] | …we will never defeat them. | …不然我們永遠無法戰勝他們 |
[08:09] | Yes, they are bad guys, | 是的 他們是壞人 |
[08:12] | but that is what they do, not who they are. | 但那只是指他們的行為 不是指他們個人 |
[08:15] | Let’s continue listening… | 來 我們繼續… |
[08:17] | …and bear in mind that the next 100 pages can get a little bit dry. | …之後的100多頁 可能會有點枯燥 |
[08:21] | Come on… | 天哪… |
[08:25] | 車臣 阿根 22時 | |
[08:35] | Easy, Durat! This stuff is radioactive. | 輕點啊 杜拉特!這東西可是放射性的 |
[08:38] | One slip-up, and it’s “ka-fricking-boom!” | 稍不小心 我們就被炸死了! |
[08:40] | Shtarker. | 斯達克 |
[08:43] | This is KAOS. We don’t “ka-fricking-boom” here. | 這兒是”克高斯”總部 沒有什麼該死的爆炸 |
[08:47] | Sorry, Mr. Siegfried. | 對不起 西弗德先生 |
[08:49] | Get it in the truck, and let’s burn this place to the ground. | 到卡車上去 然後把這兒燒了 |
[08:52] | But if we have what we want, why burn the building? | 可我們都拿到想要的東西啦 為什麼還要放火? |
[09:02] | Any more questions? | 還有別的問題嗎? |
[09:29] | Missed me! | 沒打著! 哈哈 |
[09:32] | All right! All right! I’m out! | 好吧! 好吧! 我棄權! |
[09:35] | He was lying, Max. It was a good shot. | 他騙你的 麥克斯 剛那槍打得不錯 |
[09:38] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[09:39] | I am so sick of training. I wanna get out in the field. | 我已經受夠訓練了 我想到前線戰鬥去 |
[09:42] | Give it up, 23! | 23 你們放棄吧! |
[09:43] | It’s just you and Maxi-pad against the six of us. | 就你和小麥克斯倆是打不過我們六個的 |
[09:46] | Oh, gee, Maxi-pad, I’ve never heard that one before! | 噢 天啊 小麥克斯 又給我起了個新花名啊! |
[09:49] | I never have actually heard that before. | 我以前真沒聽過這個花名 |
[09:58] | 23, you’re bleeding. | 23 你在流血 |
[10:00] | It’s a knife wound from the last mission. My blood gets pumping, it seeps. | 是我上次任務留下的刀傷 傷口裂開就流血了 |
[10:04] | Hey, Maxine! | 嘿 小麥麥! |
[10:05] | Come over here and we’ll play a game I like to call: | 不如你來這邊咱們玩個遊戲 叫做 |
[10:08] | “Let’s Go to the Dog Show.” | “我帶你去參加狗狗秀” |
[10:10] | I put a collar on you and make you my bi…! | 我給你帶個小項圈讓你變成我的… |
[10:17] | I think I really got inside his head. | 我想我真的把他激怒了 |
[10:20] | I am not proud of what I just did. | 我對自己剛才的所作所為並不感到自豪 |
[10:22] | Game over, Chatty Cathy. | 遊戲結束了 小美眉 |
[10:29] | Game over when I say it’s over. | 我說結束才結束呢 |
[10:32] | Okay. Wet willy. | 好吧 施以小懲 |
[10:35] | Okay. Who wants lunch? | 好吧 去吃午飯嗎? |
[10:37] | Well, excellent work, 23, but I could’ve handled it my… | 幹得漂亮 23 但我憑一己之力… |
[10:42] | Max, the Chief wants to see you. It is nice to see you too! | 麥克斯 頭兒要見你 見到你也很高興! |
[10:54] | You wanted to see me, Chief? | 你要見我 頭兒? |
[10:56] | Yes, Max, yes, please, sit down. | 是的 麥克斯 來 請坐 |
[10:58] | Your field-agent test results just came in and… | 你的出勤特工測試結果剛剛出來了… |
[11:03] | Something wrong with your ear? Absolutely not. | 你耳朵怎麼了? 沒事 |
[11:06] | Would you like me to wait while you answer that? | 你什麼時候才回答我的問題啊? |
[11:09] | Answer what? | 什麼問題? |
[11:10] | Nothing. You were saying? | 沒有 你要說什麼來著? |
[11:12] | I was saying the results are quite extraordinary. | 我是要說你的分數很高 |
[11:15] | In fact, your essay on existentialism was quite amazing. | 老實說 你關於存在主義的論述簡直讓人驚訝 |
[11:18] | I left that section blank. | 那一部分我是空著的 |
[11:20] | Blank? Brilliant. | 空著? 天才啊 |
[11:22] | Brilliant, Max. | 天才啊 麥克斯 |
[11:23] | You passed with flying colors. Yes! | 總之 你高分通過了 太好啦! |
[11:26] | You know what, sir? I can’t say that I am shocked. | 你知道嗎 先生? 我並不為這感到驚訝 |
[11:29] | I felt good about this year’s test, in light of the fact… | 我對於今年的測試感覺十分良好 由於… |
[11:32] | …that in previous years, my fitness has been an issue. | …過去幾年 我的身材曾經是個問題 |
[11:42] | Personal best. | 個人最好紀錄 |
[11:43] | But not anymore. I’m ready for duty. | 但再也不會了 我都準備好了 |
[11:46] | I know how hard you’ve prepared for this… | 我知道你為這付出了多少… |
[11:48] | …and how much this means to you… | …這對你來說有多重要… |
[11:50] | …but I’m afraid I can’t promote you. | …可是恐怕我不能讓你升職 |
[11:53] | What? I can’t afford to give up my best analyst. | 什麼? 我不能失去我最好的分析員啊 |
[11:56] | I mean, the amount of chatter you get through, and the reports… | 你所做的那些分析 那些報告… |
[12:00] | …I mean, they go way beyond the raw data. | …無人能敵啊 |
[12:03] | So to be clear, you’re not promoting me, because I do such a great job. | 所以意思是 你不讓我升職 是因為我幹得太好了 |
[12:10] | Max, the way you and I work | 麥克斯 我們這種工作方式 |
[12:11] | is becoming a lost art form. | 已成為了一種沒落的藝術 |
[12:13] | I spend half my days trying to convince the vice president… | 我用了半天的時間試圖說服副總統… |
[12:16] | …that intelligence comes from humans and not satellites. | …人類才有真正的智慧 不是衛星 |
[12:19] | Men with hunches, that’s where the real work gets done. | 人是有直覺的 這才是硬道理 |
[12:23] | I’m very proud of you, Max… | 我十分為你驕傲 麥克斯… |
[12:25] | …very proud of you… | …十分為你驕傲… |
[12:27] | …but I need you where you are. | …但是我需要你堅守本職 |
[12:53] | I am sorry, but we can never be. | 我很抱歉 可我們真的不可能 |
[12:56] | Despite today’s setback, | …儘管今天遇到點挫折 |
[12:58] | I will at some point become a field agent… | 可是總有一天我會成為一名特工的… |
[13:00] | …and when that happens… | …而當那天到來時… |
[13:01] | …one phone call could take me to the other side of the world. | …一個電話我就得滿世界亂飛 |
[13:05] | Who am I kidding? I’m a middle-aged man who’s missed the train. | 我騙誰呢? 我不過是個錯過機會的中年老男人 |
[13:10] | You don’t deserve this. I don’t deserve you. | 你不屬於這樣的生活 我也配不上你 |
[13:14] | You’re so young and so full of life. | 你還那麼年輕 前途光明 |
[13:17] | Don’t do it, Fang. | 別這樣 范 |
[13:19] | Don’t love me. | 別愛我 |
[13:23] | Here. | 這兒 |
[13:24] | Oh, great. Sorry. | 噢 真衰運 對不起 |
[13:27] | That was my last mile. I have no idea how fast it was. | 就剩一英里了 現在我都不知道自己跑了多快 |
[13:29] | You were moving. It’s not easy to knock me down. | 你跑得挺快的 不然也撞不倒我啊 |
[13:32] | I have a low center of gravity. Pretty solid. | 我重心可低啦 很敦實 |
[13:34] | I’m just gonna call that one a 4:50. | 那我就當剛剛跑了4分50秒吧 |
[13:37] | Impressive. I once ran a 5:16. | 真不錯 我曾經跑過5分16秒 |
[13:41] | Oh, really? That’s, uh, slower. | 噢 真的嗎? 你那速度 呃 真是慢 |
[13:44] | Not everything’s a competition. | 別把什麼都當作比賽 |
[13:46] | Well, if it were, I’d win. | 嗯 如果是的話 我贏定了 |
[13:47] | Ah. Are you flirting with me? | 啊 你這是在跟我調情嗎? |
[13:51] | Not at all. Are you flirting with me? | 不可能 是你在跟我調情吧? |
[13:53] | That depends. Is it working? | 看情況 有效嗎? |
[13:55] | Not at all. | 怎麼可能 |
[13:57] | Well, nice meeting you! I admire your focus! | 呃 很高興見到你! 我勸你還是要看路啊! |
[14:03] | Am I invisible? | 莫非我隱形了? |
[14:15] | “控制隊”總部 15時30分 | |
[14:41] | Bruce, Lloyd, what happened? | 布魯斯 羅德 這是怎麼了? |
[14:44] | And what is that ungodly smell? | 還有那股噁心的味道是什麼? |
[14:47] | Fear. | 恐懼 |
[14:50] | I’ll be back. | 我很快回來 |
[14:57] | Freeze. | 不准動 |
[14:58] | Freeze. | 不准動 |
[15:00] | No, you freeze. You freeze. | 不 你不准動 你才不准動 |
[15:02] | I told you to freeze. Freeze times infinity. | 我先說的 無限不准動! |
[15:04] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[15:07] | You. You. | 是你 是你 |
[15:08] | Are you CONTROL? | 你是”控制隊”的人? |
[15:09] | I’m Maxwell Smart. | 我是麥克斯威·斯馬特 |
[15:10] | I am a CONTROL analyst. Who are you? | 我是”控制隊”的分析員 你是誰? |
[15:14] | I’m Agent 99. | 我是特工99 |
[15:16] | Oh, my word. You are Agent 99? | 噢 偶滴神呀 你就是特工99? |
[15:19] | I am a huge fan! Thank you. | 我可崇拜你啦! 謝謝 |
[15:32] | What are you doing? | 你想幹什麼? |
[15:35] | I’m right here, just talk to me! | 我就在你旁邊 說話就成! |
[15:37] | I’m going to cause a diversion. You run and get help. | 我去分散他們的注意力 你趁機逃跑去叫人來 |
[15:39] | I really don’t think that that’s a… Shh. | 我真不覺得你這樣… 噓 |
[15:41] | Did you just…? Shh! | 你竟敢…? 噓 |
[16:01] | Go, go, go! | 上 上 上! |
[16:03] | Wait! | 等等! |
[16:06] | Somebody shut it off! | 誰去把那個關了! |
[16:16] | Good, 23, just in time. I think I got one of them. | 很好 23 來得真及時 我想我抓住了一個 |
[16:20] | Is that the Chief? | 這是頭兒嗎? |
[16:24] | Yes, it is. | 呃 是他 |
[16:25] | Sorry about that, Chief. | 對不起啊 頭兒 |
[16:27] | Is that a dent in his head? | 他腦袋那兒是不是凹了? |
[16:37] | 安全屋入口處 7時 | |
[16:46] | Hi. Hi. | 嗨 嗨! |
[16:48] | Agent 13, you are in a tree. | 特工13 你在一個樹裡面 |
[16:51] | Yeah, communications got knocked down, | 是啊 通訊系統都癱瘓了 |
[16:52] | so they put me in a tree. | 所以他們讓我待在一棵樹裡 |
[16:54] | Old-school stuff. Glad to see you’re okay. | 老花樣啦 很高興看到你沒事 |
[16:57] | Yeah, yeah. | 嗯 是啊 |
[16:58] | Well, I have to get going. Would you raise up the walkway, please? | 嗯 我該走了 請你把通道升起來好嗎? |
[17:02] | You don’t have to get going. You don’t have to go. | 你不用急著走 你不用去的 |
[17:04] | Yeah, I’ve got a meeting. | 呃 我有個會要開 |
[17:05] | How you been? I’ve been well. | 你最近好不? 我最近挺好的 |
[17:07] | Everything good? It’s great. Well, I gotta… | 什麼都好麼? 挺好的 呃 我得… |
[17:10] | Could you come back this way? | 你可以再回來看看嗎? |
[17:13] | Yeah, yeah, I think I will. | 呃 嗯 可以吧 |
[17:15] | What time? | 什麼時候? |
[17:17] | Well… Mm. | 呃…這個嘛 |
[17:20] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[17:22] | Who wants to talk to a guy in a tree? | 有誰會想跟一個待在樹裡的人說話? |
[17:25] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[17:27] | Hang in there. Don’t cry, don’t… Please don’t cry. | 堅持住 別哭 別…哎呀別哭嘛 |
[17:51] | Okay. Let’s get started. | 好啦 咱開始吧 |
[17:53] | You’ll have to bear with me, I’m still a little fuzzy. | 你們得忍著我點 我現在還有點頭暈 |
[17:56] | I got a pretty good hit in the head yesterday. | 昨天我的頭可給撞慘了 |
[17:59] | Yes, it was dark in there. You probably tripped. | 是啊 那兒挺黑的 你可能是摔了一跤 |
[18:03] | I hurt my knee. It was smoky too. | 我也撞了下膝蓋 昨天那兒還冒煙呢 |
[18:07] | All right, here’s what we know. | 好了 我們現在瞭解的情況是 |
[18:10] | Wait. Chief, I request the cone of silence. | 等等 頭兒 我認為我們應該使用隔音器 |
[18:12] | Oh.Max, not the cone of silence. | 噢 麥克斯 別用那東西 |
[18:15] | We’re in a safe room, for God’s sakes. | 我們現在可是在安全房裡啊 |
[18:16] | We thought CONTROL was safe. | 我們之前還覺得總部很安全呢 |
[18:19] | Okay. Lloyd. | 好吧 羅德 |
[18:24] | Okay, we have reason to believe that our security was breached by KAOS. | 好的 我們有理由相信進攻我們的是”克高斯” |
[18:28] | You have to speak up. Can you hear me? | 你得說大聲點 你能聽到我說話嗎? |
[18:30] | I’m not hearing anyone. What? | 我完全聽不到啊 你說什麼? |
[18:32] | Can you hear me? What did you say? | 你們能聽到我講話嗎? 你剛說什麼? |
[18:35] | Bruce, it’s not working. It’s not working! | 布魯斯 那東西根本沒用 那東西根本沒用! |
[18:38] | Chief! I hit you in the head with a fire extinguisher! | 頭兒! 是我用消防器打你的頭的! |
[18:41] | No, no, no, we’re not ready yet. | 不 不 不 我們還沒準備好 |
[18:44] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 就這樣吧 |
[18:46] | It doesn’t work, get rid of it. Turn it off. | 那東西根本就不管用 別用它了 快關了它 |
[18:48] | This thing is no good. It’s a useless piece of garbage. | 這東西太差了 沒用得就像堆垃圾一樣 |
[18:51] | Turn it off! Larabee, you all right? | 關掉它! 拉比 你還好吧? |
[18:53] | Larabee wants out! | 拉比想要出去! |
[19:00] | Today’s the day, and we’re gonna get rid of this damn thing. | 今天是一個…我們得把這該死的東西關了 |
[19:03] | That is cold. That’s cold. All right, easy. | 好冷啊 好冷啊 好了 放鬆 |
[19:06] | All right, are we done? | 好了 沒事了吧? |
[19:07] | Yep. I can hear now. | 是的 我又能聽見了 |
[19:09] | Sorry, Chief, someone led me to believe the cone was ready. | 對不起 頭兒 有人告訴我這東西已經能用了 |
[19:13] | For the record, I never actually used the word “ready.” | 我從沒真正用過”完成”這個詞 |
[19:15] | “I’ll show them the cone. The cone’s the shizzle.” | “我得讓他們看看這東西 這東西實在是太炫啦” |
[19:18] | You said that to me. All right, shut up. | 是你跟我說的 好了 別再說了 |
[19:20] | Listen up, people. | 聽著 各位 |
[19:21] | There’s been a rash of thefts of nuclear material… | 最近有一夥偷核原料的小偷… |
[19:24] | …especially yellowcake, over the last three months. | …尤其是對鈾下手 已經作案三個多月了 |
[19:26] | Now, based on Max’s intel, | 現在 根據麥克斯提供的資料 |
[19:28] | we were able to get Agent 38 inside KAOS. | 我們已成功得使特工38打入了”克高斯”內部 |
[19:31] | We must’ve been close to uncovering something… | 我們肯定是暴露了什麼東西… |
[19:33] | …so KAOS hit us and they hit us hard. | …才讓”克高斯”如此猛烈地攻擊我們 |
[19:35] | They hacked our system… | 他們入侵了我們的系統… |
[19:37] | …and learned the identities of all our field agents. | …把我們所有特工的資料都給挖了出來 |
[19:40] | Around the world our people are under attack. | 我們分散在全世界的人都危在旦夕 |
[19:50] | Our only lead is the maker of the bomb KAOS used against us. | 我們只知道”克高斯”用來襲擊的炸彈是誰造的 |
[19:54] | Vladimir Krs… | 萊德馬爾·克斯… |
[19:55] | It’s pronounced “Krstic,” sir. Yes… | 那個應該讀”克裡斯” 先生… 是的… |
[19:59] | Krstic. | 克裡斯 |
[20:01] | Yes. He is a Bosnian national, | 是的 他是波西米亞人 |
[20:04] | and one of KAOS’ favorite munitions suppliers. | “克高斯”的日常軍火供貨商之一 |
[20:06] | Unfortunately, we have no idea where he is. | 不幸的是 我們還不知道他在哪 |
[20:09] | Actually, sir, we do. He is in Russia. | 事實上 先生 我們知道的 他在俄國 |
[20:11] | How do you know that? | 你是怎麼知道的? |
[20:12] | It was on page 482 of my report. | 就寫在我報告的482頁那兒 |
[20:17] | Doesn’t anybody read my reports? | 有人讀過我的報告嗎? |
[20:19] | All right, our mission is clear, people. Find Krs… | 好啦 我們的任務很明確 各位 找到克利斯 |
[20:23] | Krstic. Yes. Find him! | 克裡斯 對 找到他! |
[20:25] | Kris Kringle. Fish stick. Yes, Krs… | …(一堆同發音詞) 是的 克利斯… |
[20:27] | Okay, I got it, I got it. Krstic. | 好啦 我懂了我懂了 克裡斯 |
[20:29] | Use him to get to KAOS, | 順著他摸著”克高斯”的老巢 |
[20:31] | then recover the stolen nuclear material… | 然後在他們搞破壞之前… |
[20:33] | …before they can do something less than friendly… | …找回那些失竊的核原料… |
[20:35] | …and maybe, if we’re lucky, | …也許 如果我們夠幸運的話 |
[20:37] | we can apprehend the man behind it all… | 還能抓住那個幕後黑手… |
[20:39] | …Siegfried. | …西弗德 |
[20:41] | Pictured here with his number two man, Shtarker. | 這張照片裡是他和他的頭號馬仔 斯達克 |
[20:44] | How are we gonna do that when our agents are compromised? | 可我們的特工都暴露了 我們該怎麼辦? |
[20:47] | Put me out there, Chief. I’m not afraid to expose myself. | 讓我來吧 頭兒 我不怕暴露自己 |
[20:50] | Do you ever think before you speak? | 你說話是不是從來不經大腦的啊? |
[20:52] | No, I just whip it out there. It’s what’s best. | 對啊 我通常都不用腦的 這才真誠嘛 |
[20:54] | Fortunately, we have other options. | 幸運的是 我們還有秘密武器 |
[20:56] | 99 recently underwent massive plastic surgery, so her new face is not known yet. | 99最近剛整完容 所以別人還不認識她這張新臉 |
[21:01] | We also have a new agent, Agent 86. | 我們還有一個新特工 特工86 |
[21:04] | Who’s that, sir? | 那是誰啊 先生? |
[21:06] | It’s you, Max. | 就你呀 麥克斯 |
[21:09] | All right, Maxie. | 太好了 麥克斯 |
[21:12] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[21:15] | Lloyd, may I have the C.O.S. please? | 羅德 靜音器借我用下 |
[21:22] | I’m so happy! | 我真是太開心啦! |
[21:23] | I’m so happy! This is the best day of my life! | 太開心啦! 這輩子我最開心就是今天啦! |
[21:29] | Max, you didn’t push the button hard enough. | 麥克斯 你剛按鍵按得不夠大力 |
[21:33] | So you could hear me? Yes. | 所以你們全聽到了? 是的 |
[21:36] | Right. Excuse me, Chief, just a thought. | 好吧 打擾一下 頭兒 就是我一想法 |
[21:39] | I’m not questioning your judgment… | 不是質疑您的權威性… |
[21:41] | 99, I insist on complete honesty. | 99 我覺得我們彼此都應該坦誠 |
[21:43] | If you have something to say to me, | 如果你對我有什麼看法 |
[21:45] | I wish you would just say it. | 我希望你能爽快得說出來 |
[21:46] | Max has no experience. I don’t want him as my partner. | 麥克斯他沒有絲毫經驗 我不想和他做拍檔 |
[21:49] | Well, that is a sucker punch to the gonads. | 呃 這話說得真傷人 |
[21:55] | Hey, Max. | 嘿 麥克斯 |
[21:56] | We got you a lovely parting gift for your first mission. | 我們為你第一次出征準備了一樣好東西 |
[21:59] | Oh, a pocketknife. | 噢 小折刀 |
[22:01] | Not just a pocketknife, Swiss Army knife. | 它不僅僅只是一把折刀 它是瑞士軍刀 |
[22:04] | Comes with tweezers, pliers, a tiny magnifying glass. | 它帶有鑷子 鉗子 微型放大鏡 |
[22:06] | Fish scaler, a saw, a flamethrower, chisel, a wire-crimping tool. | 刮魚鱗器 鋸子 噴火器 鑿子 開瓶器 |
[22:10] | What was that thing you said? Chisel? | 你剛說的那是什麼東西? 鑿子 |
[22:12] | Before that. Did you say flamethrower? | 它之前那個 你說噴火器? |
[22:14] | Yeah. Check it. | 是啊 你看 |
[22:17] | We also added a crossbow that fires harpoons… | 我們還加裝了一個可以發射魚叉的弩 |
[22:20] | …connected to spider-silk nano-thread. | 魚叉是連在強度堪比鋼纜的 |
[22:22] | Has the strength of steel cable. | 納米技術製成的蜘蛛絲上 |
[22:24] | It’s a time-consuming, labor-intensive technology. | 這可是一項費時又費力的高科技 |
[22:26] | The spiders have to be individually milked. | 蜘蛛絲還得一個一個去擠 |
[22:29] | And they do not like it. | 而它們討厭這樣 |
[22:31] | No, they don’t. | 是啊 它們很討厭 |
[22:32] | Gentlemen, you’re the best. | 先生們 你們是最好的 |
[22:35] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[22:38] | 962號航班 華盛頓至墨西哥 15時30分 | |
[22:53] | Ladies and gentlemen, while you are in your seats… | 女士們先生們 當你們坐在座位上時… |
[22:55] | …please keep your seatbelts fastened. | …請繫好安全帶 |
[22:59] | I feel really good about us as partners. | 我覺得我們能做拍檔真是太好了 |
[23:01] | 23 says that’s important. | 23說這很重要 |
[23:04] | “Trust is a must.” That’s what 23 says. | “信任是必須的” 這是23告訴我的 |
[23:07] | Does he? | 是嘛? |
[23:08] | You and I share a bond, I think. | 我想 我們之間還是有共通點的 |
[23:11] | We both know what it feels like to look in the mirror and not like what we see. | 我們都不太喜歡照鏡子時看到的那個人 |
[23:15] | You with the surgery, me with the weight loss. | 你動過手術 我減過肥 |
[23:18] | I wanna show you something. | 來 給你看個東西 |
[23:25] | That was me. | 我以前的樣子 |
[23:26] | Wow, impressive. | 哇噢 驚喜呀 |
[23:28] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[23:30] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[23:34] | This is me. | 這是我以前的樣子 |
[23:38] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[23:39] | Very impressive, 99. | 十分驚喜 99 |
[23:42] | You were truly hideous back then. | 你那時候的樣子真不敢恭維 |
[23:47] | Since we are going to be portraying husband and wife… | 既然我們要裝成夫妻倆… |
[23:50] | …maybe we should get our story set. | …也許我們應該編編故事了 |
[23:53] | Okay, good idea. | 好吧 好主意 |
[23:56] | We met at a marketing convention in Vegas. | 我們在維加斯的一個交易會上認識 |
[23:59] | Married a year later. No kids. | 一年後結婚 沒孩子 |
[24:01] | I like your parents, but you hate mine. | 我喜歡你父母 可是你討厭我的 |
[24:03] | Do we want kids? | 我們想要孩子嗎? |
[24:04] | Well, you do, but I’m concentrating on my career. | 你想 可是我只想專注於工作 |
[24:08] | I don’t know if that’s fair. I mean, I’m older than you are. | 我覺得這不是很公平 我是說 我比你年齡大 |
[24:10] | Well, not by much. Really? | 呃 也不一定 是嘛? |
[24:15] | When they gave me a new face, I had them… | 當他們給我一張新臉的時候 我讓他們… |
[24:19] | …take a couple years off. | …讓我看上去年輕幾歲 |
[24:21] | You know, why not? | 你知道的 為什麼不呢? |
[24:24] | Well, if that’s the case, | 呃 如果是這樣的話 |
[24:26] | then you are at an advanced age, and you should be… | 那就是你正處於更年期 你應該… |
[24:29] | Well, no. I was never… | 呃 不 我從來都沒… |
[24:30] | I’m just saying that your eggs could dry up | 我只是說你的卵子不多了 |
[24:34] | and fall out of your uterus. | 有些還掉出了你的子宮 |
[24:36] | So time is of the essence. | 青春易逝啊 |
[24:38] | That’s your opinion. No, that is a medical fact. | 那只是你的想法 不 這是醫學事實 |
[24:41] | There is a lot of time for me to make this decision. | 我有很多時間來做決定 |
[24:44] | I will not be rushed into it by you or my mother. | 我不會被你或我母親逼著去當媽媽的 |
[24:47] | You don’t have much time. Where is the drink cart? | 你沒有那麼多時間 那該死的飲料車呢? |
[24:54] | Uh-oh. | 啊偶 |
[24:55] | What? Six o’clock. | 咋了? 六點鐘方向 |
[24:58] | Don’t turn around, don’t turn around. Use your peripherals. | 別回頭 別回頭呀 用你的裝備看 |
[25:06] | Do you see him? | 你看著他沒? |
[25:07] | I’m just widening my eyes. I’m not actually seeing anything more. | 我只是在睜大眼睛 沒看著什麼東西 |
[25:11] | The big guy that might as well be holding up a sign: | 那個大塊頭 他看起來像是在說 |
[25:13] | “I’m an assassin, here to kill you.” | “我是個殺手 你死定了” |
[25:15] | Okay, 99, you know what? That is profiling. | 好吧 99 你這樣太以貌取人了 |
[25:18] | Just because he is large doesn’t necessarily mean that he is a bad guy. | 他只是身材魁梧了些 不代表他就一定是個壞人 |
[25:25] | Oh. Wow. | 噢 哇噢 |
[25:27] | That’s a bad guy. That’s a really bad guy. | 那真是個壞人 大大的壞人 |
[25:31] | You don’t say. Did you see his face? | 還用你說 你看著他的臉了嗎? |
[25:33] | Yes. | 當然 |
[25:34] | His head looks like one of the Easter Island heads. | 他長得像復活節島神像一樣 |
[25:39] | You know what? I’m doing the same thing. | 我變得和你一樣了 |
[25:41] | That’s profiling, and I will have none of it. | 太以貌取人了 我決定要改 |
[25:45] | Darn it, I have gum on my new shoes. | 該死的 有塊口香糖粘我鞋底了 |
[25:53] | He’s trying to light his shoe. It’s a shoe bomb! | 他想用他的鞋底點火 是鞋子型炸藥! |
[25:56] | Get him! It’s gum. | 抓住他! 這是口香糖 |
[25:57] | He’s got a gun! | 他還有把槍! |
[25:59] | Not… Gum! Not… No! Gum! | 不… 是口香糖! 不是… 不! 是口香糖! |
[26:04] | Gum! | 口香糖! |
[26:06] | Federal marshal, you’re under arrest. | 聯邦特工 你被捕了 |
[26:08] | Sir, I believe you just shattered my coccyx. | 先生 你壓到我的蛋蛋了 |
[26:13] | Folks, we may be experiencing a little turbulence. | 各位 我們可能遇到了一些氣流 |
[26:16] | The “fasten seatbelt” sign has been turned on. | “繫好安全帶”的提示已經打出 |
[26:20] | Well, you were no help whatsoever. | 你怎麼一點忙都不幫啊 |
[26:23] | How could I help? I’m just a woman with a dusty old uterus. | 我能怎麼幫? 我只是個子宮裡佈滿灰塵的女人 |
[26:27] | I never said dusty. | 我又沒說過有灰塵 |
[26:30] | We’re close to the drop site. I’ll go first. | 我們快到指定跳傘地點了 我先跳 |
[26:32] | Gonna be all right with your cuffs? No cuffs can contain me. | 帶著手銬跳啊? 沒有手銬能銬住我 |
[26:37] | Excuse me, violent sky marshal. | 麻煩一下 特工仔 |
[26:40] | What do you want? | 你要幹啥? |
[26:41] | I have to squeeze the lemon. | 我得去尿一下 |
[26:43] | Ugh. | 噁心 |
[26:45] | You heard me. | 你聽到啦 |
[26:46] | Squeeze the lemon. | 尿一下 |
[27:02] | Do you work out? Occasionally. | 你平時健身嗎? 有的時候吧 |
[27:05] | Yeah, I’m big on protein. Protein’s great. | 嗯 我可喜歡蛋白質了 蛋白質可是好東西 |
[27:20] | I gotta get it out. I gotta get that out! | 我得把它拔出來 拔出來! |
[27:25] | That’s in there, that’s in there. | 就在這兒 就在這兒 |
[27:37] | No time for pain. | 沒時間管疼不疼了 |
[27:39] | Over the drop zone. | 瞄準 |
[27:47] | Ball sack! | 天哪! |
[27:58] | Son of a hamster. | 該死的 |
[28:00] | You all right in there? Yeah. Yes, I am. | 你那兒還好吧? 嗯 我沒事 |
[28:02] | Everything’s fine. | 都挺好的 |
[28:04] | Mother of pearl! | 我滴個乖乖! |
[28:13] | That burns! | 痛死了! |
[28:15] | Last chance. | 最後的機會 |
[28:20] | Airlock activated. Three, two, one. | 氣閘啟動 3 2 1 |
[28:28] | First package away. | 第一個下去了 |
[28:37] | Absolutely, I love cats. | 當然啊 我可喜歡貓貓啦 |
[28:40] | Really? Yeah. | 是嘛? 是啊 |
[28:47] | Damn. | 有沒搞錯 |
[29:02] | Second package away. | 第二個下去了 |
[29:22] | Oh, good, you heard me. | 噢 太好了 你聽到我叫了 |
[29:27] | Third package away. | 第三個下去了 |
[29:30] | Third package? | 第三個? |
[29:37] | 99, Easter Island. | 99 復活節島神像 |
[29:47] | I’ll be right back! Where could you possibly be going? | 我去去就來! 你能去哪兒啊? |
[30:16] | Okay, never do that again! | 好吧 下次別再這樣了! |
[30:20] | Stop hanging on me! Never! Stop it! | 別抱著我! 不可能! 停下! |
[30:28] | Max, I can’t reach my reserve! Do something! | 麥克斯 我夠不著備用傘! 行動啊! |
[30:39] | That would have definitely worked on me. | 那招對我一定有用 |
[30:42] | Are you crazy? If I can’t pull my chute, you’ll die too! | 你瘋了嗎? 如果我打不開傘的話 你也會死的 |
[31:07] | Aim for the haystack. Stop talking. | 朝草垛那兒去 別吵了 |
[31:08] | Aim for the haystack, it’s softer. Stop talking! | 朝草垛那去 那兒軟 別再吵啦! |
[31:13] | You missed it. | 你錯過了 |
[31:16] | 混蛋! 你們做了什麼? | |
[31:21] | 天哪 瞧這個洞 | |
[31:24] | 給我滾出來! | |
[31:38] | 俄羅斯 斯摩棱斯克城外6英里 19時 | |
[31:43] | Okay, not to keep dwelling on this… | 好吧 不要嫌我嘮叨… |
[31:45] | …but that was some kiss. | …但那可是個吻啊 |
[31:48] | How did you know that would work? | 你怎麼知道那麼做能行? |
[31:50] | Have you kissed other men who plummeted to their deaths? | 你是不是以前也把誰給親到摔死了? |
[31:52] | Okay, you know what? | 夠了 你知道麼? |
[31:54] | So far, our entire partnership | 現在為止 我們整個拍檔生涯 |
[31:56] | has consisted of me getting you out of trouble. | 都一直是我在幫你擺脫困境 |
[31:58] | Do you know why? It is because you keep leading. | 你知道為啥嗎? 是因為一直都是你在做主 |
[32:01] | So here’s how we stop that. I lead now. | 所以從現在開始 一切聽我的 |
[32:03] | I’m the one with experience. You know nothing. | 我才是有經驗的那個 你什麼都不懂 |
[32:06] | I beg to differ. | 我覺得不是咯 |
[32:07] | I looked up your field agent exam, and I scored… | 我看過你的測試分數 而我得了… |
[32:10] | My what? Your field agent exam. | 我的什麼? 你的特工測試分數 |
[32:12] | I scored eight points higher than you. | 我比你高了整整八分 |
[32:14] | This is not a classroom. | 現在可不是在教室裡 |
[32:16] | That’s the difference between an A plus and an A minus. | 這是A和A-的區別 |
[32:18] | You’ll get us killed if you don’t listen! A minus! | 如果你再不聽我的 我們就都完了! A-! |
[32:23] | Okay, you’re faced with an assassin. What do you do? | 好吧 你正面對這一名殺手 你要怎麼做? |
[32:26] | I take out my gun, and I would shoot… You don’t have a gun. | 我把槍拿出來 然後開槍… 你沒有槍 |
[32:30] | I did until you took it. Bang. You’re dead. | 我本來有的 是你搶走了 崩 你死了 |
[32:31] | No, I’m not. Bang. You’re dead. | 不 我沒有 崩 你死了 |
[32:33] | Stop shooting me. You are dead. | 別再射我啦 你死了 |
[32:34] | I don’t like it when you shoot me. Bang. Bang. Bang. | 我不喜歡你拿槍指著我 崩 崩 崩 |
[32:36] | Stop it. Bang. Bang. | 夠了 崩 崩 |
[32:38] | Stop shooting me more. You already said I was… Hey. | 別再拿槍指著我了 你已經說了我是… 嘿 |
[32:41] | Throw out your manual. | 忘了那些守則吧 |
[32:43] | Out here there are no grades, there’s only dead, and not dead. | 外面沒有分數 只有死亡或是生存 |
[32:48] | You know, I am not completely incompetent without a gun. | 你知道不 沒有槍我也不是一無是處 |
[32:52] | I am a master in the art of Hwa Rang Do. | 我可是個花郎道高手(朝鮮古代武術) |
[32:58] | I was not ready. That’s my point. | 我還沒準備好呢 這就是我要說的 |
[33:00] | Yeah, you know what? That… | 是嘛 你知道嗎?那樣… |
[33:02] | Hey, what was that? | 嘿 幹嘛打我? |
[33:05] | 控制隊 9時30分 | |
[33:09] | Max is halfway to Moscow. | 麥克斯快到莫斯科了 |
[33:11] | Don’t tell me you’re still translating that Russian. | 別告訴我你還在翻那堆俄語 |
[33:13] | They talk fast, it’s hard. | 他們說得太快 很難翻的 |
[33:16] | It takes like eight of these morons to do what Max did. | 麥克斯一個頂他們八個笨蛋 |
[33:18] | I can’t wait till we finish the Hymie project. | 我可想快點完成海米計劃啦 |
[33:21] | All these stupid agents will be obsolete. | 到那時就能和這些笨蛋特工 |
[33:23] | Bye-bye. What’s a Hymie? | 拜拜嘍 海米是什麼 |
[33:25] | Hybrid Mechanical Intelligence Entity. Basically a robot. | 高級人工智能系統 也就是機器人 |
[33:28] | It’s a stolen KAOS technology. | 是項從”克高斯”那偷來的技術 |
[33:30] | Being reprogrammed. Top-secret. Need-to-know. | 被重新編程 頂級機密 有需要才能知道 |
[33:33] | And you don’t need. | 你不需要 |
[33:35] | I’m a trained killer. | 我可是個訓練有素的殺手 |
[33:37] | I can kill you with anything in this office. | 我能用這辦公室裡的任何東西殺了你 |
[33:38] | You wanna die by Post-its? Because I could make that happen. | 你想被便簽紙殺死? 我可以讓你夢想成真 |
[33:41] | And that’s a slow death. | 這會讓你死得很痛苦哦 |
[33:44] | Larabee. Yeah. | 拉比 在 |
[33:46] | Were you the last one to use the copier? Yeah. | 剛是你在用那個複印機嗎? 對啊 |
[33:48] | You left it jammed. | 你搞到那堵塞了 |
[33:49] | So? Why don’t you… | 那又怎樣? 為啥你不… |
[33:52] | …unjam it? | …修好它? |
[33:53] | Just open the door, read the instructions. | 不過就是打開門 讀讀說明書 |
[33:56] | This your stapler? | 這是你的訂書機? |
[33:57] | Yeah, want me to show you how to use it? No. | 是啊 想我教你怎麼用麼? 不 |
[34:01] | Unjam that. | 去修好它 |
[34:02] | 23. Yes. | 23 在 |
[34:03] | Can I have a moment, please? Sure. | 過來一下 好的 |
[34:07] | Yes, Chief. | 好的 頭兒 |
[34:08] | Let me tell you about a pattern that’s beginning to emerge. | 讓我跟你說說現在的情況 |
[34:11] | As a former field agent, I’m very much aware… | 作為一個前特工 我十分瞭解… |
[34:14] | …of how difficult it is to make the transition to office life. | …要轉做辦公室文員心裡會有多不爽 |
[34:17] | He didn’t unjam the copier. | 他沒清除複印機裡的紙屑 |
[34:19] | We have rules here. If you don’t follow the rules, then what are we? | 我們這是有規矩的 沒有規矩 不成方圓啊 |
[34:22] | I’ll tell you what we’re not. | 我告訴你我們不是什麼 |
[34:24] | We’re not people who jam staples into people’s heads. | 我們不是那種給人頭上釘釘子的人 |
[34:26] | That’s CIA crap. | CIA才這麼做呢 |
[34:28] | All right, look, Chief, I’m your best guy. | 好吧 聽我說 頭兒 我是你最好的特工 |
[34:31] | I don’t belong in an office making copies. | 我不應該只在這兒複印東西 |
[34:32] | I should be out there with Max. | 我應該去和麥克斯並肩作戰啊 |
[34:34] | Look, 23, no more stapling today. | 聽著 23 今天不要再釘人了 |
[34:38] | Just hold on. | 忍著點 |
[34:40] | 俄羅斯 斯摩棱斯克 23時 | |
[34:46] | So how do you know this place? | 你怎麼知道這地方的? |
[34:48] | Well, as an analyst, I like to keep my ears open. | 作為一名分析員 我習慣耳聽八方 |
[34:51] | It’s amazing what you learn… | 如果你認真看資料的話… |
[34:52] | …listening to chatter. In fact, | …你能學到很多 事實上 |
[34:54] | Ladislas Krstic loves this place. | 拉蒂拉斯·克裡斯就喜歡在這兒吃飯 |
[34:57] | As do many KAOS agents. | 還有”克高斯”的特工們 |
[34:58] | Cafe Minsk-Pinsk in Smolensk. | 斯摩棱斯克再好的咖啡… |
[35:01] | It doesn’t get any better than “thinsk.” | 都比不上家裡的香 |
[35:05] | You see what I just did? | 你知道我剛在幹什麼嗎? |
[35:07] | I added an “insk” at the end, made it sound Russian. | 我在句尾加了個”insk” 聽起來會像在說俄語 |
[35:10] | Should’ve smacked you harder. | 我之前應該打大力點的 |
[35:11] | Is that your default setting? | 這是你的習慣嗎? |
[35:13] | Do you just punch people in the face willy-nilly? | 你老是這麼打人嗎? |
[35:16] | “It’s Tuesday, I’ll punch Max in the face.” | “今天星期二 我要打麥克斯一拳” |
[35:18] | “A box of kittens, time to punch Max in the face.” | “有一箱小貓仔 是時候打麥克斯一拳了” |
[35:21] | “I’m having bread, time to punch Max in the face.” | “我正在吃麵包 是時候打麥克斯一拳了” |
[35:23] | You know, I love bread… | 你知道嗎 我喜歡吃麵包… |
[35:25] | …and I know bread has a few carbs, but… | …而且我知道麵包熱量挺高的 可是… |
[35:27] | …l’ve never really been afraid of carbs… | …我從不怕高熱量食物… |
[35:29] | …because it seems like no matter how many I eat, I stay “thinsk.” | …因為好像不管我怎麼吃 我都不長肉 |
[35:43] | 最近工作怎樣? 我聽說你們這些天不止運炸藥啊 | |
[35:49] | I’m sorry, are you talking to me? | 不好意思 你是在跟我說話嗎? |
[35:52] | No sprechen Sie Russian. | 不會說俄語 |
[35:58] | 美國滾球 我恨他們 | |
[36:02] | 車臣那活幹得怎麼樣了? | |
[36:07] | 我不知道你在說什麼 | |
[36:12] | 下次也許能找我幫忙啊 | |
[36:18] | 叫我一聲就行了 我可是神槍手 | |
[36:33] | 你說得太多了 | |
[36:37] | Boy, you know what? I will tell you, I love your country. | 天啊 你知道嗎? 我告訴你 我愛死你們國家啦 |
[36:40] | No more Communism. No rules of any kind, really. | 沒有共產主義了 沒有任何法律規則 真的 |
[36:44] | I’m filling my suitcase with steroids and art from ancient Mesopotamia. | 我的行李裡裝滿了激素和古代兩河流域的藝術品 |
[36:48] | Ran over an old woman yesterday. | 昨天還開車撞了一老奶奶 |
[36:50] | Best vacation I’ve ever had. | 我從沒度過這麼開心的假 |
[36:55] | Time to take my pill. | 是時候吃藥了 |
[37:04] | There was a guy in the bathroom who’s really hot. | 剛在洗手間有個非常棒的男人 |
[37:08] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[37:09] | No, no, no. Radioactive hot. | 不不不 放射性的那種熱 |
[37:12] | Although he did have a certain rugged quality that some find appealing. | 雖然他身材也不錯 |
[37:15] | How did you know he was radioactive? | 你怎麼知道他身上有放射性能量 |
[37:17] | My watch is a Geiger counter. You don’t have one of these? Huh. | 我手錶是個感應器 你沒有麼? 哈 |
[37:21] | Listen, I think he was part of the nuclear theft in Chechnya. | 聽著 我覺得他偷車臣核原料的小偷之一 |
[37:24] | We should follow him. | 我們應該跟蹤他 |
[37:26] | I gotta say, Max… | 我必須得說 麥克斯… |
[37:28] | …you picked a good restaurant. | …你挑了個很好的飯店 |
[38:08] | Of course. | 那當然 |
[38:10] | Tripe soup. | 內臟湯 |
[38:11] | This must be Ladislas Krstic’s house. | 這肯定就是拉蒂拉斯·克裡斯的家了 |
[38:14] | What? | 什麼? |
[38:15] | Tripe soup is his favorite dish. It was in the mission dossier. | 他可喜歡內臟湯啦 在檔案裡有 |
[38:18] | Let’s just see what we’re up against, okay? | 把注意力放在我們的對手身上 好不? |
[38:29] | I didn’t get to eat at the restaurant. | 我剛在餐廳又沒吃成 |
[38:31] | And if you skip a meal, the next meal you overindulge. | 而且如果你少吃一餐的話 那下一餐你就會狂吃 |
[38:34] | Well, let me. I’ve got nails. It’s a recipe for… | 讓我來 我有指甲 這是一個秘方… |
[38:38] | You owe me $3. | 你欠我三美元 |
[38:42] | More guards. We’ll have to figure out a way in. | 這麼多保鏢 我們得想個辦法混進去 |
[38:51] | Miniature blowgun. | 微型吹箭筒 |
[38:52] | You don’t have one of these? | 這個你也沒有麼? |
[38:54] | These darts are tipped with a tranquilizer derived from the skin of a lizard… | 這些箭裡面裝有從蜥蜴皮膚裡提取的鎮靜劑… |
[38:58] | …known as los zapatos de la muerte. | …被稱為 “los zapatos de la muerte” |
[39:01] | “The shoes of death.” | “死亡之鞋” |
[39:03] | Excuse me. | 麻煩讓讓 |
[39:05] | They’re 40 yards out, that’s definitely the edge of my range. | 他們離這有40碼 在我的射程之內 |
[39:08] | I’m going to have to give this one a little something extra. | 我要給他點顏色看看 |
[39:27] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[39:29] | You look spectacular. | 你看起來真美 |
[39:31] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[39:32] | You don’t look too bad yourself. | 你自己也挺不錯的 |
[39:35] | Is that a wig? | 那是個假髮? |
[39:37] | Yeah, it came with the dress. | 是啊 和衣服是一套的 |
[39:39] | How did I get into these clothes? | 我是怎麼穿上這衣服的? |
[39:41] | That’s not important. Let’s go. | 這不重要 我們走吧 |
[39:46] | Am I wearing boxers? | 我穿了拳擊短褲? |
[39:51] | For future reference, I usually prefer briefs… | 以後遇到同樣狀況 我更傾向於穿三角褲… |
[39:54] | …for their security and peace of mind. | …它們更有安全感 |
[39:57] | Going free-bird is not exactly ideal. | 這麼空蕩蕩的感覺可不好 |
[39:59] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜歡 |
[40:17] | There must be 200 people here. | 這兒應該有200個人 |
[40:19] | Finding Krstic will be like finding a needle in a haystack. | 要找克裡斯簡直就像大海撈針一樣 |
[40:23] | 你們好 歡迎參加我的酒會 | |
[40:26] | 我叫拉蒂拉斯·克裡斯 | |
[40:31] | I’d love to dance. | 我願意跳支舞 |
[40:32] | English? But you understand Russian? Very impressive. | 說英語? 可你又聽得懂俄語? 真不錯 |
[40:37] | Shall we? | 來吧? |
[40:39] | I hope your date doesn’t mind. | 希望你男友不會介意 |
[40:41] | Oh, he’s not my date. | 噢 他可不是我男友 |
[40:43] | He’s just a local horse groomer I hired to drive me around. | 他只是個本地的馬車伕 我雇他帶我到處轉轉 |
[40:47] | It’s a tragic story. He’s quite deaf. Really not bright. | 那是個悲慘的故事 他有點聾 而且還有點智障 |
[40:52] | I am going to dance now. | 我 現 在 要 去 跳 舞 了 |
[40:56] | You go get yourself some punch. | 你 去 自 己 打 自 己 幾 拳 |
[41:01] | Okay. | 好 的 |
[41:03] | I don’t even know how much gets through. | 我都不知道他是怎麼熬過來的 |
[41:15] | Chief, I need your help. | 頭兒 我需要你的幫助 |
[41:16] | You’re on. Go ahead. | 你就位了 開始吧 |
[41:18] | We have found Krstic. | 我們已經找到了克裡斯 |
[41:19] | I searched his house. I can’t find his computer network. | 我搜遍了他家 可是我找不到他的電腦網絡 |
[41:22] | Get me an infrared satellite scan. | 用紅外線衛星找找 |
[41:24] | I have to get back to 99, she is in grave danger. | 我得回去看看99了 她處境很危險 |
[41:30] | Your house is so beautiful. | 你家真漂亮 |
[41:32] | It must be difficult to go to work. | 住這兒肯定就不想出去工作了 |
[41:36] | I don’t have to go very far. | 我不需要走太遠 |
[42:12] | 打擾了 賞臉跳支舞好嗎 | |
[42:14] | I don’t think so. | 我不想 |
[42:16] | I wasn’t talking to you. | 我不是在請你 |
[42:22] | Me? | 我? |
[42:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:26] | It’ll be fun. | 會很好玩的 |
[42:28] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[43:21] | You are so light on your feet. | 你腳步真是輕盈 |
[43:23] | I recently lost 150 pounds. | 我最近瘦了150磅 |
[43:24] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[43:26] | Isn’t it great? I have so much more energy now. | 感覺是不是很棒? 我現在充滿了能量 |
[43:29] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[44:37] | Thanks for jumping. No problem. | 謝謝起跳 沒問題 |
[45:03] | Thank you for the lovely dance. | 很高興能與你共舞 |
[45:27] | Did you see anything while I was dancing? | 我跳舞的時候你看到什麼了嗎? |
[45:29] | Just once, but I don’t think you expected him to lift you so high. | 就一次 你應該沒想到他會把你舉這麼高吧 |
[45:34] | Anyway, I found out that the office is in the guest house. | 總之 我發現他辦公室是在客房裡 |
[45:37] | Really? How’d you do that? | 是嘛? 你怎麼做到的? |
[45:39] | Show him a little decolletage, cleavage, bat your eyes? | 袒胸露背 不時劈叉 兩眼放電? |
[45:41] | I’m not judging, just detecting a pattern. | 我不是想教育你 就那麼一說 |
[45:44] | Ready to work? | 準備好工作了沒? |
[45:45] | I’m ready to work. You ready? | 我準備好了 你準備好沒? |
[45:46] | Oh, my God. You’re just having fun showing your | 噢 上帝啊 你貌似很開心能… |
[45:57] | Six guards. We are going to need another way in. | 6個保鏢 我們得再找條路走了 |
[45:59] | Stand by, Max. Larabee, let’s go. Move it. | 麥克斯 等等 拉比 開始吧 |
[46:02] | What’d you do? I can’t find the right screen. | 你幹了什麼? 我找不到對的畫面 |
[46:04] | It was here a second ago, then it went away. | 剛還在這兒呢 我不小心按了個鍵 它就不見了 |
[46:06] | What did you hit? | 你碰了什麼? |
[46:07] | Don’t yell at me. It’s not helping! | 別朝著我鬼叫 這一點用都沒有! |
[46:09] | If you don’t find that screen… | 如果你找不著那畫面…拉比先生 |
[46:11] | …l’m gonna have you hunting for land mines, with a hammer! | …我就讓你去挖地雷 用錘子挖! |
[46:17] | Got it, Max. There is one other entrance. | 找到了 麥克斯 還有一個入口 |
[46:19] | What kind of entrance? | 什麼樣的入口? |
[46:20] | The kind where you’ll wanna throw your shoes out afterwards. | 走完後你想把鞋扔了的那種 |
[46:24] | Oh, great, rats. It’s not enough that there’s poop. | 噢 天啊 老鼠 而且那兒還有堆屎 |
[46:28] | You know what, I never saw James Bond in rats or poop, | 我從沒看過詹姆斯·邦德來過這種地方 |
[46:31] | let alone rats and poop. | 不要打擾它們 |
[46:34] | Look, a rat riding on a piece of poop. | 看啊 一隻老鼠還在屎上玩兒呢 |
[46:37] | Stop it. It’s just a storm drain. | 別說了 就是個下水道而已 |
[46:44] | Here it is. | 就是這 |
[46:57] | Exploding dental floss. You don’t have this? Hm. | 牙線炸藥 你沒有這個吧? 啊 |
[47:10] | 3 2… Three, two… | |
[47:12] | …1 …one. | |
[47:36] | Right. | 很好 |
[47:44] | Come on. | 扶我一把 |
[48:02] | Are you staring at my butt? | 你是在盯著我的屁股麼? |
[48:05] | No, I am not. | 當然不是 |
[48:06] | I might have been before, but I am… | 我之前可能看過 可是我… |
[48:09] | Now I am again. All right, I’m stopping. | 我現在又在看了 好吧 我不會再看了 |
[48:12] | Pay attention to what I’m doing, so that you can follow me exactly. | 仔細看著我做 一會兒你才能過來 |
[48:15] | Yep. | 好的 |
[48:37] | Okay, Max. Little heads-up. | 好了 麥克斯 注意點兒 |
[48:39] | High-intensity lasers. | 這些都是高熱量鐳射 |
[48:41] | Whatever part of you does touch gets sliced. | 不管碰到哪都會立刻被切下來 |
[48:43] | One more reason why boxers were a bad idea. | 又多了個為什麼不穿拳擊短褲的理由 |
[48:58] | All right, so do I have to do it exactly like that? | 好了 我得完全和你的動作一樣嗎? |
[49:01] | Just come on. | 快過來吧 |
[49:15] | That’s impressive. Wow. | 這真不錯 哇噢 |
[49:20] | Careful, this one’s tricky. | 小心 這個很狡猾 |
[49:22] | Good. | 好 |
[49:24] | Very good. | 很好 |
[49:27] | Okay, it’s not that good. | 嗯 你還沒有那麼好 |
[49:48] | Max. Max. | 麥克斯 麥克斯 |
[49:49] | Stay calm. | 保持冷靜 |
[49:52] | Max, keep it together. Keep it together. | 麥克斯 冷靜 冷靜 |
[49:56] | Max. Max. | 麥克斯 麥克斯 |
[49:59] | Careful! No, no. | 小心! 不 不 |
[50:01] | He’s nibbling. That’s not cheese! | 它在咬呢 那不是芝士! |
[50:05] | Max, be quiet! | 麥克斯 安靜點! |
[50:14] | Okay, shall we? | 好了 走吧? |
[50:55] | Did I hear something? | 是我聽錯了嗎? |
[50:56] | Yes, there were some tap dancers in the hallway. | 沒有 有人在走廊那兒跳踢踏舞 |
[51:02] | Damn it. I can’t get into their system. Biometric security. | 糟透了 我進不去那個系統 生物防禦系統 |
[51:05] | If you don’t mind, 99… | 不過你不介意 99… |
[51:12] | The old “steam sticks to everything | 老把戲了 水蒸氣不能附著在 |
[51:14] | but the oil from the last thumb print” trick. | 上一次按鈕留下來的油脂上 |
[51:16] | Here we go. | 進來了 |
[51:18] | Shipments of explosives. Your boyfriend is a very bad man. | 炸藥裝運檔案 你男朋友是個大大的壞蛋 |
[51:22] | And a really good kisser. Ignoring that. | 也是個親吻高手 我沒聽到 |
[51:27] | Look at that shipment of detonators. It’s a little odd. | 看那個雷管的裝運檔案 有點奇怪 |
[51:30] | Well, he is a bomb-maker. | 他是個做炸彈的 |
[51:32] | No. What is odd is that | 不 奇怪的是那些東西 |
[51:34] | it was shipped to a bakery in Moscow. | 都運往莫斯科的一個麵包店裡 |
[51:36] | These detonators can also be used for nuclear bombs. | 這些雷管也能用於核彈中 |
[51:38] | I think this is our connection to KAOS. | 我想這能讓我們找到”克高斯” |
[51:53] | I set that up. | 我專門設計的 |
[52:06] | Let her go. | 放開她 |
[52:07] | No. | 不 |
[52:13] | I’m not totally incompetent without a gun, you know. | 沒有了槍我也不是一無是處啊 |
[52:41] | Thanks for the help. | 謝謝幫忙 |
[52:43] | That’s enough. Pity. | 夠了 可憐的人們 |
[52:46] | I’m about to shoot beautiful woman and her retard stable boy. | 我將要射殺一個美麗的女士和她那傻傻的跟班 |
[52:51] | And yet… | 然而… |
[52:53] | …I will sleep like baby. | …我下手會很溫柔的 |
[53:01] | Not bad for a rookie. | 對新手來說還不錯嘛 |
[53:02] | Not bad for an old lady. | 對老女人來說也不錯嘛 |
[53:07] | “克高斯”總部 9時17分 | |
[53:14] | Siegfried here. | 我是西弗德 |
[53:15] | How could you possibly screw this up? | 你怎麼連這個也能搞砸? |
[53:18] | Krstic was a fool. | 克裡斯就是個蠢貨 |
[53:19] | And they got lucky. Who’s that? Who’s speaking? | 而且他們運氣好 那是誰? 誰在那兒說話? |
[53:22] | That’s no one, sir. | 沒有人 先生 |
[53:24] | They’re heading towards you. Don’t disappoint me again. | 他們朝你去了 別再讓我失望了 |
[53:27] | Don’t worry, sir. They won’t get pa… | 別擔心 先生 他們不會… |
[53:30] | Why does he do that? | 為啥他要掛我電話? |
[53:31] | Don’t look at me. I’m no one. | 別問我 我又不是人 |
[53:33] | And don’t you forget it. | 你最好記住這點 |
[53:35] | Everyone here can be replaced. | 這兒的人隨時可以被換掉 |
[53:37] | I even have backup for you. | 甚至是你 我也準備了替補 |
[53:39] | It’s called a rhinoceros. | 他叫大犀牛 |
[53:45] | 莫斯科郊外147英里 11時 | |
[54:07] | I think it’s time to find new wheels. Pull over. | 我覺得是時候換部車了 靠邊停 |
[54:16] | I feel good about the mission so far, don’t you? | 目前我覺得任務進行得不錯 你呢? |
[54:18] | So far, sure. | 現在為止 還不錯 |
[54:20] | I think we work very well together. | 我覺得我們太合拍啦 |
[54:22] | Like at the mansion. | 像之前在那房子裡那樣 |
[54:23] | The way I held that guy’s hair while you punched him in the throat. | 我抓他頭髮的時候 你一腳踹向他的喉嚨 |
[54:28] | That was nice. | 那一招真不錯 |
[54:30] | Nice? | 不錯? |
[54:31] | Yeah, well, good teamwork. | 是啊 呃 合作得很好 |
[54:33] | What are you doing? | 你這是在幹什麼? |
[54:35] | I’m just saying that I think we’re very compatible. | 我就是覺得我們挺合得來的 |
[54:38] | I think that you are confusing adrenaline with, I don’t know… | 我覺得你也許是把腎上腺素當作… |
[54:41] | …some other kind of hormone. | …荷爾蒙了吧 |
[54:43] | No. That’s not… Know what, Max? Just stop it. | 不是的 麥克斯 別再說了 |
[54:46] | Let me give you a lesson that I had to learn the hard way. | 讓我告訴你一條血的教訓 |
[54:49] | You can’t trust anyone out here, not even me. | 你不能信任任何人 就算我也不行 |
[54:52] | I mean, you know, I could be a double agent. | 我是說 我可能是個雙面間諜 |
[54:55] | The break-in at CONTROL was probably an inside job. | 總部的那次破壞行動很可能是內鬼幹的 |
[54:57] | It happened just as I got back. | 而且剛好發生在我回去那天 |
[54:59] | How do you know that it wasn’t me? | 你怎麼知道那不是我做的? |
[55:02] | What are we talking about here? Let’s just find a car. | 我們這是說什麼呢? 我們還是找輛車吧 |
[55:04] | Which one’s gonna attract the least attention? | 哪輛車最低調呢? |
[55:07] | All right, well, we have a couple Soviet-era sedans here… | 好吧 這裡有前蘇聯時代的轎車… |
[55:11] | …we have that tractor, that cart… | …還有個拖拉機 一馬車… |
[55:15] | …and… That’ll work. | …還有… 這個可以 |
[55:19] | No. Yes. | 不 行的 |
[55:22] | No. | 不行 |
[55:23] | Yes. | 就這個了 |
[55:28] | Oh, yeah, we are really under the radar. | 噢 太好了 我們現在不被人發現都難了 |
[55:30] | Will you relax? | 你放輕鬆點行嗎? |
[55:31] | Since the fall of Communism, everybody has one of these here. | 自從共產主義垮台以後 這種車在這裡人手一輛 |
[55:38] | 我靠 法拉利! | |
[56:02] | There’s our little KAOS bakery. | 這就是”克高斯”的麵包店 |
[56:04] | I don’t have to remind you, but this isn’t like the last place. | 我知道不必提醒你 但這可不像上次那個地方 |
[56:07] | There’s no party, there’s no dancing. | 這裡可沒有酒會 不用跳舞 |
[56:09] | Everyone in there is a trained killer. | 每個人都是訓練有素的殺手 |
[56:11] | Do you understand? Okay. | 你明白了沒? 好吧 |
[56:13] | Did they explain to you how your belt buckle works? | 他們告訴你皮帶扣的作用沒? |
[56:15] | No, but the technology for holding up pants hasn’t changed much. | 沒有 綁褲子的技術沒什麼大變化 |
[56:18] | Max. Hey, what? | 麥克斯 嘿 怎麼了? |
[56:21] | This one has a compartment. Inside there’s a pill. | 這個有一個暗格 裡面有一顆藥丸 |
[56:24] | If captured, it would cause death in nine seconds. | 如果你被抓了 就吃這個 9秒速死 |
[56:27] | Great. | 很好 |
[56:29] | But how exactly do I get them to take it? | 那我怎麼才能讓他們吃這個呢? |
[56:34] | Not much of a laugher, are you? Here. Put this on. | 你沒什麼幽默感啊 是吧? 給 裝上這個 |
[56:38] | On what? On your molar. | 裝哪? 裝臼齒上 |
[56:39] | It’s a tooth radio. It sends sound up your jawbone, into your ear. | 這是個牙齒傳聲器 聲音會從你下顎直入耳窩 |
[56:43] | I can’t hear anything outside your mouth, | 你嘴外面的聲音我是聽不到的 |
[56:45] | so if you get in trouble, you have to say so. | 所以如果你有危險 你得說出聲來 |
[56:47] | Is it working? | 有用嗎? |
[56:52] | Is it working? Yes. | 有用嗎? 是的 |
[56:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[56:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[56:56] | Well, you know what to do. Good luck in there. | 你知道該怎麼做了 祝你好運 |
[57:00] | You too. | 你也是 |
[57:29] | Free rugelach? | 來點免費小吃? |
[57:31] | No, thank you. I am here for something else. | 不了 謝謝 我來這是為了些別的東西 |
[57:34] | Bread? | 麵包? |
[57:35] | Something hot. We have rolls that just came out. | 一些很熱的東西 我們有剛出爐的卷餅哦 |
[57:40] | Even hotter. Much, much hotter. | 更熱的 更更熱的 |
[57:43] | I already have boyfriend. | 我已經有男朋友了 |
[57:46] | All right… Although, I could make exception. | 好吧… 不過 我可以例外一次的 |
[57:48] | No, that’s okay. | 別 不用了 |
[57:49] | Sure? Flour sacks in back, very comfortable. | 你確定? 在麵粉上做愛可是很舒服的呀 |
[57:53] | I don’t think we are on the same page. | 我覺得你誤會了 |
[57:57] | I’m here because Ladislas Krstic sent me. | 我是克裡斯派過來的 |
[58:01] | Ah. Take number. | 啊 去排個號吧 |
[58:05] | But I’m the only one here. | 可這兒只有我一個人啊 |
[58:12] | Oh. | 噢 |
[58:43] | Who are you? | 你是誰? |
[58:44] | My name is Nudnik Shpilkes. Who are you? | 我叫紐尼克·斯皮克斯 你們是什麼人? |
[58:47] | I am Siegfried. Did you say Siegfried? | 我是西弗德 你說你是西弗德? |
[58:51] | Max! | 麥克斯! |
[58:52] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[58:54] | I understand that you’re the man to see… | 我知道 你在尋找 |
[58:56] | …if someone is interested in acquiring items of a nuclear nature. | 對核武器感興趣人的人 |
[58:59] | How do I know you’re not CONTROL? | 我怎麼知道是你不是”控制隊”的人呢? |
[59:01] | lf I were CONTROL, you’d already be dead. | 如果我是 你早就死了 |
[59:03] | If you were CONTROL, you’d be dead. | 如果你是”控制隊”的人 你也早就死了 |
[59:05] | Well, neither of us is dead, | 好吧 既然我們都沒死 |
[59:06] | so I’m obviously not from CONTROL. | 顯然我不是”控制隊”派來的 |
[59:12] | That actually makes sense. | 這的確有道理 |
[59:16] | Follow me, Mr. Shpilkes. | 跟我走 斯皮克斯先生 |
[59:25] | Test. Test. | 測試 測試 |
[59:30] | Ah. The “Ode to Joy” from Beethoven’s Ninth. | 這是貝多芬第九交響樂裡的”歡樂頌”啊 |
[59:33] | Stone deaf when he wrote it.Syphilis. Fun stuff. | 那時候他已經聾了 因為梅毒 真有趣 |
[59:38] | Yes, a personal favorite.A bit familiar, but it ends with a bang. | 我的最愛 聽上去有點普通 可是結尾很震撼 |
[59:44] | You’re doing great, Max. | 你做得很好 麥克斯 |
[59:45] | What I’m about to show you is the inner sanctum of our entire operation. | 我要帶你去看看我們的秘密設施 |
[59:50] | The inner sanctum of the entire operation? | 秘密設施? |
[59:56] | Yes. | 對 |
[1:00:06] | This is it? | 就這個? |
[1:00:08] | Of course not. I lied. | 當然不是 我騙你的 |
[1:00:09] | He does that. | 他總這樣 |
[1:00:11] | I’m going to kill you,and then I’m going to kill your partner. | 我要殺了你 再去殺了你搭檔 |
[1:00:14] | I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在說誰 |
[1:00:21] | Ah. Mrs. Shpilkes must be lost. | 斯皮克斯夫人一定是迷路了 |
[1:00:24] | I think it’s only fair to warn you,this facility is surrounded… | 我警告你 這裡已經被130個 |
[1:00:28] | …by a highly trained team of 130 Black Op snipers. | 經過嚴格訓練的狙擊手包圍了 |
[1:00:31] | I don’t believe you. Would you believe… | 我不信 那你相信這裡有 |
[1:00:33] | …two dozen Delta Force commandos? | 24名三角洲部隊的突擊隊員嗎? |
[1:00:35] | No. How about Chuck Norris with a BB gun? | 不 那查克·諾裡斯和他的手槍呢? |
[1:00:39] | Goodbye, Mr. Smart. | 再見 斯瑪特先生 |
[1:00:42] | Well, Mr. Shtarker,I think you’ve underestimated me… | 好吧 斯達克先生 我想 |
[1:00:46] | …and the element of surpr…! | 你低估了我的實力了! |
[1:00:58] | 99, we’ve been compromised. Get out. | 99 我們已經暴露了 快跑 |
[1:01:21] | Access denied. | 禁止通行 |
[1:01:53] | Access denied. Access denied. | 禁止通行 禁止通行 |
[1:01:55] | Access denied. | 禁止通行 |
[1:02:11] | Max, where are you? | 麥克斯 你在哪? |
[1:02:12] | 99, I found the yellowcake. | 99 我找到”黃色蛋糕”了(重鈾酸銨的俗稱) |
[1:02:14] | Of course you did, it’s a bakery. | 廢話 這是麵包房啊 |
[1:02:16] | No, not yellow “cake” cake,yellowcake uranium. | 不是那種”蛋糕” 是鈾 |
[1:02:19] | Although there is yellow “cake” cake here as well. | 當然這兒還是有些蛋糕的 |
[1:02:24] | Oh, Max. | 噢 麥克斯 |