英文名称:Frozen River
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:50] | Are they here yet? | 他们来了吗? |
[02:52] | Hey, little sleepy head. | 你为什么那么高兴? |
[02:53] | Because I’m ready. | 因为我准备好了 |
[03:00] | You really are ready, aren’t you? | 看来你是真的准备好了 |
[03:05] | Whoa, whoa! Wait a second! Your coat! | 等一下 你的外套 |
[03:29] | We’re all ready for you. | 我们等你好久了 |
[03:31] | Just need that balloon payment to unload. | 你是不是准备好付钱了? |
[03:33] | We have it. It’s just they called Troy from Titus last night. | 我们有的 昨晚从泰德那预定拖车的钱? |
[03:36] | The ski place? | |
[03:38] | Do you have the $4,372 or not? | 你们还有4372$没有支付? |
[03:42] | It was some emergency with the lift. | 发生了一些紧急的事情 |
[03:46] | And he just took off out of here | 他出去去筹集钱去了 |
[03:47] | without thinking, with the money. | |
[03:50] | Completely forgot you were coming. | 可能忘记今天你们来 |
[03:51] | So as soon as he gets back… | -所以说你能不能等他回来以后再来? -他什么时候回来? |
[03:52] | When’s he getting back? | |
[03:55] | When you come with the other half, I’ll have it. | 你们送另外一半来的时候他就会回来了 |
[03:57] | You don’t get the other half until I get the cash. | 如果你们不付钱的话 你就得不到那一半 |
[04:01] | This is the second time you’ve dragged me out here. | 这是你第二次晃悠我了 |
[04:03] | If you can’t come up with it by Christmas, | 你如果在圣诞节之前付不起钱的话 |
[04:05] | you’ve lost your $1,500 deposit. | 你就会失去50块 |
[04:08] | Look, Mr. Versailles, | 听着 我有份好工作 还可能要被升职成经理了 |
[04:11] | I’ve got a good job at Yankee One Dollar. | |
[04:13] | They’re probably going to make me manager right after Christmas, | |
[04:16] | so I can definitely make the payments | 所以我绝对能付这笔帐的 |
[04:19] | if you just leave the house. | 现在 请先离开我家 等你有钱了记得打电话给我 |
[04:20] | Just call me when you have the balloon payment. | |
[04:27] | I’ll call you. | 我会打电话给你的 我要去 |
[04:37] | RICKY: Where are they going? | |
[04:40] | I’ll get it back. I promise. | 听着Jone 我保证 |
[04:51] | You got to get ready for school. | 你最好已经准备好去学校了 别错过班车 |
[04:52] | You’re going to miss the bus. | |
[04:54] | I can get a job, you know. | 我需要去挣钱 |
[04:56] | You’re 15, T.J. | -你才15岁 -那又有什么关系 |
[04:57] | They won’t ask any questions. | |
[04:59] | You’re finishing school. | 你必须完成学业 |
[05:00] | Mom, you think we can make a living | 妈妈 你认为你挣的钱足够维持我们的生活吗? |
[05:01] | on what you make at Yankee Dollar? | |
[05:05] | You’re going to school. | 去上学 |
[05:07] | I bet I could make more than you do. | 但是你干嘛呢? |
[05:14] | Where’s Daddy? | 爸爸去哪了? |
[05:17] | RAY: He’ll be back. | 他会回来的 |
[05:19] | Aren’t we even going to look for him? | 我们现在只能等他回来吗? |
[05:21] | I’m going to work, and you’re going to school. | 我要去工作你们得去学校 |
[05:23] | What, that’s it? | 就这些? |
[05:24] | Where did he go? | 我们得走了 |
[05:26] | On a business trip. | 爸爸出差去了 |
[05:28] | When is he coming home? | 那他什么时候回来? |
[05:30] | I don’t know, Ricky. | 我不知道 Riky |
[05:31] | I can’t believe you’re not even going to look for him. | 我真的不敢相信 你连他的面都见不着 |
[05:34] | Where? Where do I look? | 哪里?我该去哪里找他? |
[05:36] | The reservation! | 去保留地找他! 我们现在可能连城都出不了 |
[05:37] | He’s probably in Atlantic City by now. | |
[05:42] | The glove compartment, that was so stupid. | 看看我们 真的很愚蠢 |
[05:45] | You’re going to school. | 你们去上学 |
[05:48] | There you go. | 好了 走吧 |
[05:53] | Hey. Lunch money. | 等一下 午餐费 |
[05:59] | Okay. | |
[06:02] | Go on. You’re going to miss the bus. | 快点 别错过班车 |
[06:38] | Oh, fuck. | |
[06:54] | BINGO CALLER: Your next number, under the O, 66. | 现在是DO67 |
[07:04] | Your next number is B8. | 接下来是B8 |
[07:13] | Thank you. | |
[07:21] | MAN ON RADIO: You’re listening to C- Tribe Radio all day long, | 您现在听到的是加拿大全天候排行第一的音乐与信息广播 Mohawk大道 |
[07:23] | number one for music and information. | |
[07:26] | Joining me once again is Kenny. Good morning, Kenny. | |
[07:28] | KENNY ON RADIO: Good morning, and number one for entertainment, as well. | |
[07:30] | MAN ON RADIO: Absolutely. | |
[07:32] | You know, one of the things I like talking about is local entertainment, | |
[07:35] | and it seems like the Johnson boys are getting back together, | |
[07:38] | and it looks like they’re gonna be doing | |
[07:40] | a performance over at the St. Patrick’s Church… | |
[07:45] | Fill it up? | 加满吗? |
[07:46] | No. Just three… | 不 加3 2 3 4 |
[07:49] | Two, three, four. $2.74, please. | |
[07:53] | $2.74. | |
[07:56] | No, make that $7.74. | 不 再多加74 |
[07:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:05] | Did you see a Dodge Spirit in here last night? Dark green? | 你昨晚有没有看见过一辆绿色的轿车吗? |
[08:08] | Spirit? No. | 没有 我们9点就下班了 |
[08:10] | But I only worked until 9:00. | |
[08:11] | You can try asking inside, if you want. | 你可以去便利店里问问 如果你想的话 |
[08:13] | No, that’s okay. | 不 谢谢了 |
[08:16] | Have a nice day. | 不用谢 |
[08:18] | MAN 1 ON RADIO:… are made by the children, and the gifts are only $5. | |
[08:23] | MAN 2 ON RADIO: It’s all about the kids. | |
[08:24] | MAN 1 ON RADIO: Yeah, it’s all about the kids. All the time. | |
[08:26] | And also… | |
[08:48] | Thank you. | |
[09:02] | Afternoon session is over. | 下午的部分已经结束了 |
[09:03] | The next session starts at 6:30. | 下一部分是在4点30开始 |
[09:05] | I don’t want to play. | 我不是来玩的 |
[09:06] | I just need to look around for a second. | 我只是想进去看一下 |
[09:07] | You have to pay the $5. | 你得支付5美元 |
[09:10] | Look, I’ll stand at the door. | 听着 |
[09:11] | I won’t even go inside. | 我不进去,我只在门口看一眼 |
[09:13] | I just need to see if my husband’s in there. | 我只是想看一下我丈夫是否在里面 |
[09:15] | You have to pay the admission. | 那你就得付入场费 |
[09:19] | He’s gambling away the money for our house. | 他从我的家里拿走了所有的钱 |
[09:24] | What does he look like? | 他长得什么样子? |
[09:27] | Long, brown hair. Tall. Skinny. | 长头发 高个子 瘦瘦的 |
[09:31] | Ponytail. | |
[09:32] | No. He’s not in there. | 这里没有那样一个人 |
[09:35] | Can I just look? | 我只是看一眼 好吗? |
[09:36] | Lady, I just told you, he’s not in there. | 女士 我已经告诉过你了他不在这里 |
[09:55] | Hey! | 嗨 嗨 等一下 |
[09:57] | Hey! Hello! Hey! | |
[10:38] | That’s my car. | 那是我的车 |
[10:43] | What are you doing with my car? | 你在我的车里面干嘛? |
[10:44] | That? I found it. | 是 我找到的 |
[10:47] | You stole it? – Had the keys in it. | 你偷的? 车钥匙在里面放着 |
[10:49] | And so you just took it? | 所以你就开走了它? |
[10:54] | We’ll see what the troopers have to say about that! | 让我们看看警察们怎么说 |
[10:57] | Go ahead. They got no jurisdiction here. | 你报警吧 他们才管不着这里 |
[10:59] | This is Mohawk territory. | |
[11:04] | Troy? | try 你在里面吗? |
[11:06] | You in there? | |
[11:10] | If you are, you better come out. | 如果在里面的话你最好出来 |
[11:13] | Versailles says that if we get the money to him by Christmas, | 销售员说如果圣诞之前不把余款结了 我们就要不回押金了 |
[11:15] | we won’t lose our deposit. | |
[11:17] | I think we need to talk about this, Troy. | 我们需要谈一下这件事情 |
[11:19] | Come on out. | 出来吧 |
[11:22] | Troy? | |
[11:27] | I mean it, honey. Come on out. | 快点出来见我 |
[11:34] | The Tribal Police don’t like people shooting holes in other people’s houses. | 法律规定不允许持枪者对 平民家庭实施射击 |
[11:39] | This is New York State, so quit the bullshit and give me my goddamn keys! | 这是在纽约境内 快点把我的车钥匙给我 |
[12:11] | LILA: This camper belongs to my brother-in-law. | 这是我哥哥的车房 |
[12:13] | He won’t like this. | 他可不喜欢看见门变成这个样子 |
[12:15] | Then you should quit stealing cars. | 我还以为那个男的不要这辆车了 |
[12:17] | I thought it was abandoned. | 我认为那是个负担 |
[12:18] | The guy driving it got on a bus. | 因为他坐上了一辆汽车走了 |
[12:21] | A bus? To where? | 到哪的汽车? |
[12:23] | New York. Buffalo. I’m not sure. | 纽约 水牛城 |
[12:33] | Hello? Yeah, what is it? | 你好 怎么了? |
[12:36] | Well, there’s a hard-boiled egg in the fridge. | 吃的在冰箱里 |
[12:40] | Well, then take out the yolk. | 他们在纽约 |
[12:43] | Look, T.J., I don’t have time for this right now. | 我现在没有时间给你讨论这个 |
[12:47] | No. I’m not looking for him. | 不 我没有在找他 |
[12:50] | I got to go. | |
[13:14] | Shit! | 该死! |
[13:23] | I’m not leaving it. | 我不会把车留在这里的 |
[13:25] | I got a friend who might buy that. | 我有一个朋友在拍卖行 |
[13:28] | It’s not for sale. | 我不卖这车 |
[13:30] | He’ll pay more than it’s worth. Maybe 2,000. | 他会把这个卖出个高价的 -也许会是2000 -这算什么 |
[13:33] | Why’s that? | |
[13:36] | He’s a smuggler. | 他是干走私的 |
[13:37] | He’s always looking for cars with button-release trunks. | 一直在找车 |
[13:42] | You don’t need papers or anything. | 你需要报纸或者是其他的什么吗? |
[13:47] | Where does he live? | 他住在哪? |
[13:49] | Through the woods. Not far. | 就在不远处 |
[13:51] | What’s in it for you? | 他会给你什么好处? |
[13:53] | He’ll give me something for finding it. | 他会给我一些中介费 |
[14:01] | If you try anything, I’m not afraid to use this. | 别给我耍花招 不然我就会用这个对付你 |
[14:05] | Yeah. | |
[14:22] | Turn up there. – Where? | -走那边 -哪边? |
[14:24] | Up at those trees. | 沿着树林走 |
[14:27] | There’s no road. | 那里没有大路 |
[14:28] | There’s a path. | 是条小道 |
[14:31] | It’s not far. | |
[14:42] | I’m not crossing that. | 我不能过去 |
[14:44] | Don’t worry. There’s no black ice. | 不要担心 没有黑人 |
[14:47] | That’s Canada. | 那边是加拿大 |
[14:49] | That’s Mohawk land. | 那是蒙霍克大陆 |
[14:51] | The rez is on both sides of the river. | 是介于两个大陆之间的地段 |
[14:53] | What about the border patrol? | 那里是边境 |
[14:55] | There’s no border. | 没有边境 |
[14:58] | I’m still not crossing that. | 我不能穿过那个 |
[15:00] | Don’t worry. It’ll hold a Spirit. | 别担心 我亲眼看见很多人穿过那里 |
[15:01] | I’ve seen semis cross it. | |
[15:05] | The only other way is the Cornwall Bridge, | 这是唯一的一条路 |
[15:07] | and they’re not going to let you take that. | 况且你还带着枪 |
[15:13] | They plow it and everything. | 他们拥有一切 |
[15:19] | This is so fucking stupid. | 这真是愚蠢 |
[16:07] | Better pick up some speed to get up the bank. | 到了地点他们会来接的 |
[16:10] | It’s just on the other side of those trees. | 沿着树林方向一直向前走 |
[16:43] | LILA: Honk the horn. | 按喇叭 |
[16:48] | No. | 不 闭嘴 别说话 好吧 |
[16:49] | Keep your mouth shut. Just keep it shut. Okay? | |
[16:54] | Thunder, shut up! | 住嘴 |
[16:55] | Get back under there! | 到一边去 |
[17:03] | He don’t like whites, Lila. | 你带了个白人来 |
[17:04] | LILA: Sorry. And you’re late. | 对不起 你来晚了 |
[17:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:07] | I shouldn’t even be dealing with you. | 我真不应该跟你做买卖 |
[17:10] | Count it. | 数钱 |
[17:12] | What’s going on here? | 这是干嘛? |
[17:13] | Just count it. | 只管数钱 |
[17:21] | Come on. How much? | 数快点 总共多少? |
[17:24] | How much is there? | 一共多少? |
[17:28] | 1,200. | |
[17:36] | Who the fuck are they? | 那是在干什么? |
[17:39] | Never mind. | 别担心 |
[17:41] | I’m not going anywhere until those people get out of my trunk. | 让那些人从我的后备箱出来 不然我哪儿都不去 |
[17:44] | I’ll give you half. Now, let’s go. | 我会给你一半的 现在走吧 |
[17:46] | Let’s go! | 走! |
[17:48] | I’m not taking them across the border. | 我不会带他们穿过边境的 那是犯罪行为 |
[17:49] | It’s a crime. – There’s no border here. | |
[17:51] | This is free trade between nations. | 这里没有边境 这只是两国之间的自由地而已 |
[17:53] | This isn’t a nation. | 是啊 就是两个国家 |
[17:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:16] | Why’d your husband leave you? | 你丈夫为什么离开你? |
[18:18] | Fuck you. | |
[18:20] | Maybe he wanted a younger woman. | 是不是他找到了年轻女人? |
[18:23] | That’s what usually happens. | 经常是这样的 |
[18:26] | I never have to worry about that. My husband’s dead. | 我从未担心过我丈夫死了 |
[18:29] | He went down in the river on a run. | 他在逃跑的时候跳进河里淹死了 |
[18:32] | They never found him. | 尸体没找到 |
[18:34] | Probably tangled in the river weeds somewhere. | 可能被冲到下游的三角洲了 |
[18:38] | You better slow down. There’s ruts out here. | 如果你停下来你也可以和他一样 |
[18:39] | You could get us stuck in one. | |
[18:49] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[18:51] | Keep going. | 继续走 |
[18:52] | What if the troopers stop us? | 警察会阻止我们的 |
[18:54] | They’re not going to stop you. You’re white. | 只要你想过去 警察就不会阻止 |
[19:30] | LILA: Stop and wait for him to come to the window. | 等那个人来车窗户边 |
[19:41] | Roll down your window. | 摇下车窗 |
[19:45] | Count it. | 数钱 |
[19:56] | 1,200. | |
[20:05] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:17] | Stop at those trees. | 在树林那边停车 |
[20:25] | Now open the door. | 现在 打开车门 |
[20:28] | Open it! | 打开 |
[20:31] | Now get out. | 出去 |
[20:32] | You can’t have my car. – Get out! | 你不能开走我的车 |
[20:34] | You can’t have my car. No! | 出去 -你不能开走我的车 -不 |
[21:23] | I told you not to use that thing when I’m not here. | 我告诉过你我不在家的时候不许用这个 |
[21:26] | If I get it working, I can sell it. | 如果我工作了 我就可以把它给卖掉 |
[21:28] | I don’t care. Don’t use that thing when I’m not here! | 我不管 反正我不在家的时候不许用这个 |
[21:35] | Rent-to-Own called. | 电视台的人说明天来收电视费 |
[21:36] | They said they’re coming to get the TV | |
[21:37] | if you don’t pay by 4:00 tomorrow. | |
[21:42] | Did you find him? | 你去找他了? |
[21:44] | No. | 没有 |
[21:47] | Where was the car? | 那车是哪来的? |
[21:49] | At the bus stop on the rez. | 在停车场找到的 |
[21:51] | I bet he went to Atlantic City. | 他可能去了亚特兰大州 |
[21:53] | You don’t know that. | 你不会明白的 |
[21:54] | Yeah, well, you can find out. | 是吗 至少我们可以弄明白 |
[21:56] | Go to the bus station, see what buses came through last night. | 问问巴士的运行路线 |
[21:58] | And what? Chase him across the country? | 然后呢? 追着他过半个国家却不去上班? 不! |
[21:59] | Miss work? No. | |
[22:06] | What happened to your head? | 你的头怎么了? |
[22:07] | Nothing. | 没什么事 |
[22:09] | What, did you get in a fight with somebody? | 你是不是跟人打架了? |
[22:11] | It was no big deal. | 小事一桩 |
[22:13] | Wait. You got in a fight? | 你真的跟人打架了 |
[22:16] | Some Indian chick tried to steal your dad’s car. | 有个印第安人想要偷你爸爸的车 |
[22:21] | No way. I say we go back there and kick some Mohawk ass. | 我们应该回去好好教训他一顿 |
[22:25] | It doesn’t matter. | 没事的 |
[22:27] | Where’s your car? | 你的车呢? |
[22:28] | I’ll get it tomorrow. | 我明天把它开回来 |
[22:30] | Did you and Ricky eat? | 你吃过了吗? |
[22:32] | That would be kind of miraculous, | 你觉得可能吗? 家里没有吃的了 |
[22:33] | since there’s no food in the house. | |
[22:35] | There’s food. | 我们有啊 |
[22:36] | Popcorn and TANG? | 你说的是那些罐装的? |
[23:09] | Hi, Lila. – Hi, Mick. | 你好 劳拉 你好 Mike |
[23:11] | How’s life at the Bingo Palace? | 你的新老板人怎么样? |
[23:13] | Good. How’s business? | 还可以 你的生意怎么样? |
[23:16] | Oh, you know. It’s okay. | 还凑合 |
[23:19] | How much for the Sierra? | 那边的车多钱呢? |
[23:21] | Come on, Lila. | 别这样 劳拉 |
[23:23] | What? I’ve been saving up. | 怎么了? |
[23:24] | You know what. | 你知道是什么 |
[23:27] | Does Bernie Littlewolf run your whole life? | 你不想做生意吗? |
[23:29] | No, but he told me not to sell you a car. | 不是 只是我们老板说不能再卖车给你 |
[23:31] | I got to walk up 37 with semis kicking up snow and mud | 我只是想买辆车开着去工作 |
[23:33] | in my hair just to get to work. | |
[23:35] | For you, all’s I got is the Civic and the Sundance. | 那里有辆思域满适合你的 |
[23:40] | I don’t like Civics. | 我不喜欢思域 |
[23:43] | I figured. | 那算了吧 |
[23:46] | Look, I’ll give you $1,000 for the Sierra. | 我给你一千块 你把那个CR卖给我 |
[23:49] | Nothing with a trunk. | 我不卖卡车 |
[23:51] | That thing’s been sitting out there for six months. | 6个月都没卖出一辆卡车了 |
[23:53] | I don’t want Bernie in my face. Okay? | 我不想撕破脸 好吧 |
[23:55] | He doesn’t have to know. | 他不会知道的 |
[24:37] | EVELYN: Chance! | |
[24:40] | Come back in here before you freeze your ass off! | 在你的孩子吵闹之前赶紧回来 |
[24:47] | Chance! | |
[25:25] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[25:29] | What’s going to happen to our old house when we get our new house? | 我们的旧房间什么发生了什么事情 使它变成了新房子? |
[25:33] | They’re going to flatten it and send it to China. | 我们把它拆了运去中国 |
[25:36] | Then what? | 之后呢? |
[25:38] | They’re going to melt it down and make it into little toys. | 我们就可以做小玩具 |
[25:43] | Then what? | 之后呢? |
[25:44] | Then they’re going to send them back here | 把它们寄回来 |
[25:46] | so I can sell them at Yankee Dollar. | 我可以把它们卖出去 |
[25:49] | Can you get me some? | 你能给我一些吗? |
[25:51] | That’s right. – Yes! | 当然可以 太好了 |
[26:06] | I’m not eating this again for dinner. | 我不吃这个 |
[26:09] | We just have to make it till my paycheck on Friday. | 我周五才发工资 |
[26:13] | What about Rent-to-Own? | 租金怎么办 |
[26:14] | What about them? | 租金怎么了? |
[26:16] | They said they’re coming to get the TV | 电视台的马上就要来收以前所欠的收视费了 |
[26:17] | if they don’t get a payment by 4:00. | |
[26:19] | You told me that already. | 你已经告诉过我了 |
[26:20] | I know. | 我告诉过你了 |
[26:34] | Here. | 这里 |
[26:38] | Lunch money. | 午餐费 |
[26:41] | I still don’t see why you won’t just let me get a job with Mitch. | 我还是不明白你为什么不让我和 Mitch去找一份工作 |
[26:43] | Who’s Mitch? | 谁是Mitch? |
[26:45] | He’s got this whole business he runs at school. | 是我同学 |
[26:47] | He sells pot to kids? | 他走私东西吗? |
[26:49] | No, Mom, it’s computers. Okay? He fixes computers. | 只是帮人修理电脑而已 |
[26:52] | You’re 15. | 你现在才15岁 |
[26:54] | It’s not going to happen, so forget it. | 这真是太荒谬了 |
[26:55] | This is so stupid! We’re going to lose the TV, | 难道你想我们圣诞节的时候 坐在一起却没有电视看吗? |
[26:57] | while I’m sitting in some Christmas assembly when I could be out… | |
[26:59] | Your job is looking after your brother. | 你的工作就是照顾好你弟弟 |
[27:00] | Who’s going to take care of him? | |
[27:10] | T.J.: Come on, we’re going. | 走吧 |
[27:12] | Take them with you, honey. You need them at recess. | 亲爱的 带上手套 |
[27:17] | I still say we go down to the rez, | 我现在去修一些电脑 |
[27:19] | get the Sentra and kick some serious butt. | 还来得及拿到一些小钱 Nade 我能耽误你一会儿时间吗? |
[27:47] | Matt? Could I talk to you for a minute? | |
[27:56] | I need to come on full-time. | 我需要来上班 |
[28:00] | I see you as a short-timer. | 你只是短工 |
[28:02] | What is that? | 什么意思 |
[28:03] | Not here for long, not really committed. | 你来的时间不长 也不连贯 |
[28:05] | When I started working here, you told me it would be six months | 你当初可不是这么说的 你说六个月后我就可以来上班了 |
[28:08] | before I could come on full-time. | |
[28:10] | That was almost two years ago. | 但是现在已经过去两年了 |
[28:12] | That’s my opinion. | 这是我的事情 |
[28:13] | You know, I mean, at least I show up. | 我的意思是说 至少我按时到了 |
[28:17] | Pat’s always late. She’s late now. Late every day. | Passy 今天就迟到了 她现在迟到了 整天迟到 |
[28:44] | See you tomorrow. – See you. | 明天见 再见 |
[29:27] | I want my half. | 你好 mohawk |
[29:31] | You hear me. I want my half. | 你能听见我说话 对吧 |
[29:36] | I’ll give you the money if you give me the car. | 我给你钱 你把车留下来 |
[29:39] | No way. | 没门 |
[29:42] | The money’s gone. | 钱没了 |
[29:50] | Then I want to get more of those Chinese. | 我想要参与运送这些中国人 |
[30:05] | It’s going to cost me to get that hole fixed. | 把那个洞修好也要花钱 |
[30:09] | I froze last night. | 昨夜我快冻死了 |
[30:10] | Look, I just need enough for the balloon payment | 我只是想凑齐房款 然后就不干了 我不犯法 |
[30:12] | for my doublewide, and then I’m out of this. I’m no criminal. | |
[30:16] | It’s not a crime. | 这事不犯法 |
[30:18] | You people can call it what you want. | 随便你们怎么说 我只是想要我的房子 |
[30:20] | I just want my double. | |
[30:28] | I don’t usually work with whites. | 我一般不会跟白人共事 |
[30:36] | How many bedrooms? | 你家有几间卧室? |
[30:38] | Three. I got kids. | 三间 我有孩子 |
[30:42] | How old? | 多大了? |
[30:43] | Five and 15. | 一个五岁 一个15岁 |
[30:45] | I got a boy. | 我有个男孩 |
[30:47] | Almost one. | 差不多一岁了 |
[30:50] | He lives with my mother-in-law. | 跟我婆婆一起住 |
[30:53] | She stole him from me. | 是她把我儿子偷走的 |
[30:55] | Stole him? | 偷走? |
[30:56] | Yeah. Right out of the hospital. | 没错 从医院偷走的 |
[30:59] | Did you call the cops? | 你报警了么? |
[31:03] | Tribal Police don’t get involved in stuff like that. | 警察不会管这种麻烦事 |
[31:15] | Get under there! | 往后退! |
[31:20] | Bernie was asking if I’d seen you. I told him no. | Bernie问我看到你没 我告诉他没有 |
[31:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[31:24] | I don’t want any trouble from him, Lila. | 我可不想惹麻烦 Laila |
[31:26] | Don’t worry about it. | 怎么啦? |
[31:28] | This guy’s been calling all morning. | 这人整个早上一直打电话给我 |
[31:30] | He’s got two by the old tires. | 他有二个人在旧车厂那边 |
[31:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[31:39] | We got to pick them up. | 我们得去接他们 干嘛?干嘛? |
[32:17] | What the hell is going on? | -这他妈搞什么? -把枪放下 |
[32:19] | Keep that thing down. | |
[32:21] | Roll down the window. See what he wants. | |
[32:22] | RAY: What’s going on here? LILA: Just roll it down. | -把车窗摇下来 -到底怎么了? 快把车窗摇下来 |
[32:27] | They don’t like the women driver. | 他们不喜欢女司机 |
[32:30] | Count it. | 数钱 |
[32:31] | BRUNO: Pop the trunk. | 把后备箱打开 |
[32:35] | Pop the trunk! | 把后备箱打开! |
[32:37] | 1,200. | 打开吧 |
[32:38] | BRUNO: Hey! | |
[32:43] | Get in. | 进去!快点 以防他们逃走 |
[32:53] | Open it. | |
[32:56] | This should keep them from running. | |
[33:10] | Why would they want to run? | 他们为什么会想逃走? |
[33:13] | To get away from the snakeheads. | 从蛇头那儿逃走 |
[33:16] | What’s that? | 什么意思? |
[33:18] | The snakeheads pay to get them here, | 蛇头付钱让他们过来工作 |
[33:20] | and then they got to work off what they owe. | |
[33:24] | How much does it cost? | 多少钱? |
[33:26] | 40, 50,000. Depends on where they’re coming from. | 4.5万块吧 要看他们是哪个国家的 |
[33:30] | Sometimes they got to work for years to pay it off. | 有时他们要做好几年工才能还清那些钱 |
[33:32] | To get here? No fucking way. | 就为了到这儿来?真他妈的秀逗了 |
[33:45] | Yes. Yes. Hello. Is this Mrs. Irene | 你好 你好 是Eran Threerivers女士么? |
[33:48] | Three Rivers? | |
[33:51] | Mrs. Three Rivers, I have good news. | Threerivers女士 我有个好消息 |
[33:54] | I am the business manager of Mr. E.F. Three Rivers, | 我。。。我。。。 我是E.F Threerivers先生的销售经理 |
[33:59] | and I have been authorized | 我被授权通知您为其遗产继承人 |
[34:02] | to inform you that you have inherited money. | |
[34:06] | $26,750. | 共26,750美元 |
[34:13] | No, no, you have no obligation whatsoever, Mrs. Three Rivers. | 不 不 Threerivers女士 您不用支付费用 |
[34:17] | Just a small processing fee of $29 | 除了一点手续费 一共29美元 |
[34:21] | will authorize me to send your first installment | 这样我就可以把首笔款 |
[34:26] | of $13,375. | 共13,375美元给您 |
[34:34] | You can place it on any major credit card. | 您可以用任何大银行发行的信用卡支付 |
[34:37] | Sure, I can hold. | 当然 我可以等 |
[34:43] | Yes. | 我在 |
[34:46] | Oh. | 好的 |
[34:47] | Okay. | |
[34:50] | Yes. Which credit card? | 是的 哪种信用卡? |
[35:04] | Are they always there? | 他总是在那儿么? |
[35:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:07] | They won’t stop you unless you give them a reason to. | 除非你比较可疑 否则他不会拦你的车 |
[35:10] | You ever been caught? | 你被抓住过么? |
[35:12] | Once. | 有过一次 |
[35:13] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[35:15] | They gave me the choice of paying a fine or spending three months in jail. | 要么交罚款要么蹲三个月 |
[35:18] | What did you do? | 那你是怎么做的? |
[35:19] | I paid the fine. | 交罚款 |
[35:22] | I made it back in two nights of smuggling, | 我被引诱着去做了两夜走私 |
[35:25] | but back then it was cigarettes and everybody did it. | 大家都走私香烟 |
[35:28] | Some of the troopers were into it, too. | 有些警察也这么干 |
[35:30] | Smuggling? | 走私? |
[35:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:42] | LILA: Count it. – Right, I know. | 数钱 当然 我知道 |
[35:44] | Make sure it’s right. I don’t want to get stiffed. | 确定数目没错 我可不想被涮 |
[35:46] | Then why don’t you count it? | 你不信我你来数 |
[35:48] | I got bad eyes. | 如果我视力好一点就行 |
[35:51] | Looks good. | 很好 |
[35:56] | Shit. | 该死 |
[36:03] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[36:17] | What about mine? | 我的那份呢? |
[36:19] | Now we’re even. | 现在我们扯平了 |
[37:27] | Um… | |
[37:29] | My mom told me to give you her credit card number. | 我妈妈给你信用卡号码了么? |
[37:31] | We only take cash or money orders. | 我们只收现金 |
[37:34] | Well, she’s going to be a little late. | 她可能要稍微晚一点 |
[37:36] | She’s got three minutes. | 她只有三分钟 |
[38:06] | Hey. It’s okay, guys. I got it right here. | 嘿 好了 先生们 我拿钱来了 |
[38:14] | It’s $255.50, right? | 250 550 没错吧? |
[38:19] | Fifty-five. | |
[38:28] | RICKY: Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[38:29] | Hey! Come here! | 嘿 快过来 |
[38:37] | Who wants to go to PC, huh? | 谁想去PC啊? |
[38:39] | Me. – Mmm-hmm. | |
[38:41] | You want to go to the Chopper? | 想去chopper么? |
[38:44] | Where’d you get that? | 哪儿来的钱? |
[38:46] | Matt made me assistant manager. | Matt升我做副经理了 |
[38:51] | Buckle you in. | 把你塞进来咯! |
[38:53] | No way. | 不可能 |
[38:54] | That so hard to believe? | 有这么难以置信么? |
[38:56] | It’s been, like, two years. | 都两年了 |
[38:58] | Exactly. That’s why he gave me a bonus. | 没错 所以他给我奖金了 |
[39:03] | Do you want to go to the Chopper or not? | 你去不去chopper? |
[39:08] | Yeah. | 去 |
[39:10] | But you better not blow it all | 但是你最好别买那些泡泡浴液了 |
[39:12] | on that bubble bath stuff, which you never even open. | 你从来都没用过 |
[39:15] | I’m going to use that sooner than you think, | 我很快就会用了 |
[39:19] | in a big fancy tub. | 时髦都市 |
[39:24] | MAN ON TV: Some big changes in the weather department here. | 温度会有剧烈变化 |
[39:26] | A clipper system is going to zip on down from Canada. | 一股寒流将从加拿大袭来 |
[39:29] | Temperatures are going to dip down big time, not only tonight, | 温度将会骤降 不止今晚 明天也是一样 这还不是全部 我们将迎来8到11寸降雪 |
[39:32] | into tomorrow, as well. But that’s not all. We’re expecting anywhere | |
[39:35] | from 8 to 12 inches to accumulate. | |
[39:38] | Winds 25 to 45 miles an hour, | 风速将达到每小时25到45公里 |
[39:41] | and it’s going to feel like it’s 30 below out there. | 会让人有零下30度的感觉 |
[39:43] | Farmers are advised to bring their livestock in. | 建议农场主把牲口牵进圈里 |
[39:46] | Now, we’ll be back right after this message. | 等会回来接着讨论 |
[39:52] | MALE ANNOUNCER: Hot Wheels! Beat that! | |
[39:55] | Want a blast? Want to crash? | |
[39:57] | That’s what he wants. | 他就想要这个 |
[39:59] | What? | 什么? |
[40:00] | For Christmas. | 就到圣诞了 |
[40:04] | What is it, again? | 这是什么来着? |
[40:06] | Hot Wheels Blast and Crash Track. | 高空疾风撞车轨道 |
[40:10] | I’m getting something even better than that. | 我能买比这个更好的礼物给他 |
[40:12] | Yeah? What? | 是么?是什么? |
[40:15] | The doublewide. | 新房子 |
[40:17] | Don’t mention it to Ricky yet, just in case. | 别跟Ricky讲 以防万一 |
[40:19] | Yeah, | 好 |
[40:21] | just in case. | 以防万一 |
[40:24] | It’s for real this time. | 这次是真的了 |
[40:29] | What about Dad? | 那爸爸呢? |
[40:30] | What about him? | 怎么了? |
[40:33] | What are you going to do? | 他怎么办? |
[40:35] | Why, did he call broke yet? | 怎么?他已经宣布破产了? |
[40:37] | No, but maybe he would if you weren’t so bitter. | 没有 但是他会的如果他想睡的安稳点 |
[40:40] | Here we go again with Saint Dad. | 又来了 总是说你爸爸 |
[40:43] | That’s what I mean, Mom. You’re always on him. | 妈妈 你以前总是围着他转 “给我支票 |
[40:45] | “Give me your paycheck. Where’s your receipts? | 你的座位在哪儿?需要开个会么?” |
[40:47] | “Do you need a meeting?” | |
[40:48] | He’s an addict, T.J. | 他是个瘾君子 DJ |
[40:54] | You’re still bitter. | 总比没有好 |
[40:57] | I need you and Ricky to put up the Christmas tree after school tomorrow, okay? | 我需要你明天放学把圣诞树摆好 |
[41:00] | Where are you going? – Christmas shopping. | 你去哪儿? 为圣诞购物 |
[41:09] | FEMALE VOICE: If you would like to re-record your greeting, press star. | 重新录制问候语 请按星号键 |
[41:12] | To change your personal greeting, press 1. | 更改个人问候语 请按1 |
[41:16] | To record greeting, press 3. | 录制问候语 请按3 |
[41:23] | Hi, it’s me. Leave a message and I’ll call you back. | 嗨 是我 请留言 我会打给你的哦 |
[41:28] | RAY: Hi, it’s me. Leave a message and I’ll call you back. | “嗨 是我 请留言 我会打给你的哦” |
[41:33] | FEMALE VOICE: To change your personal greeting, press 1. | 更改个人问候语 请按1 |
[41:36] | To record greeting, press 3. | 录制问候语 请按3 |
[41:40] | Hi, it’s me. Leave a message. I’ll call you back. | 嗨 是我 请留言 我会打给你 真他妈的该死 |
[41:42] | Son of a bitch. | |
[41:45] | RAY: Hi, it’s me. Leave a message. I’ll call you back. | “嗨 是我 请留言 我会打给你 真他妈的该死” |
[41:48] | Son of a bitch. | |
[42:24] | Lila! Get up! | Laila 起床了 |
[42:34] | I got a job for you! | 有工作给你 |
[42:40] | There’s two people out sick today. | 今天又有2个人 你过去那边 就有活儿干了 |
[42:41] | If we get down there, you got a job. | |
[42:44] | Huh? | 什么? |
[42:45] | Get your jacket. Let’s go. I got coffee. | 穿上外套 跟我走 去喝杯咖啡 |
[42:55] | Where are we going? | 去哪儿? |
[42:57] | Get in. I’ll tell you on the way. | 先进来 路上说 |
[43:06] | Rita said you quit. | Rita说你辞职了? |
[43:08] | She fired me. | 她炒了我 |
[43:10] | That’s not what she told me. | 她可不是这么跟我讲的 |
[43:11] | Well, she should have. | 她应该告诉你真相 |
[43:12] | I couldn’t see to count the money. I told you that. | 我跟你讲过 是她数钱 |
[43:15] | It was coming up short half the time. | 经常少钱 |
[43:17] | Then get some glasses. | 我给你配副眼镜吧 |
[43:19] | They make me carsick. | 我戴眼镜会晕车 |
[43:22] | So where are we going? | 我们去哪儿? |
[43:24] | The Tribal Council. | 部落委员会 |
[43:26] | They need someone to answer phones. | 他们需要人接电话 |
[43:27] | No! No way! | 不 绝不去 |
[43:29] | Why? You can’t answer phones? | 为什么不 你不会接电话? |
[43:30] | Not there. Not with them. | 不去他们那儿 |
[43:35] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[43:38] | I bought it. | 我买的 |
[43:39] | From who? | 从哪儿买的 |
[43:40] | Some white lady. | 一个白种女士 |
[43:44] | What? | 怎么啦? |
[43:45] | What do you need a car for? | 你买车干嘛? |
[43:47] | To get to work. | 去上班啊 |
[43:48] | So I don’t have to walk in the breakdown lane. | 那我就不用走这破路了 上次我差点被鸟撞了 |
[43:50] | Last week, I almost got hit by a plow. | |
[43:53] | You’ll live. | 你会离开这里的 你知道我指的是什么 |
[43:54] | And you know what I’m talking about. | |
[44:00] | All right, all right. I’ll go. | 好吧 好吧 我去 |
[44:04] | Let’s go! | 走啊! |
[44:26] | $3.76. | 3块7毛 |
[44:28] | I got exact. | 我有零钱 |
[44:49] | Do I have any messages? | 有给我的留言么? |
[45:04] | I can’t read this. | 我看不懂这个 |
[45:13] | That’s a “T.” | 这个字母是T |
[45:15] | No, I can’t read any of it. | 不是 我一个字都看不懂 |
[45:17] | I told Bernie I couldn’t see. | 我跟Bernie说了 我视力不好 |
[45:23] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[45:25] | I’ll go. | 我走 |
[45:44] | We got to go to Wolfmart and get some anti-freeze, unless you got extra. | 咱们得去一趟Wolfmart弄点油 除非你有备用的 |
[45:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[45:49] | I think you got a leak in your heater coil. | 我觉得你的车有点漏油 恐怕走不了那么远 |
[45:50] | It’s making your windows fog up. | |
[45:52] | We better hurry, because I got nothing for under the tree. | 那我们得赶紧了 我回去还要放礼物在圣诞树下呢 |
[47:36] | MAN ON RADIO: Cold snap for tonight | 今晚的温度将降至华氏零下19度 请注意保暖 |
[47:37] | with low temperatures dropping down to 19 below Fahrenheit. | |
[47:40] | Very hazardous for the cars and also the Ski-Doos. | 尽量不要驾驶 录音棚的温度已经低于华氏5度 |
[47:44] | Stay off the roads if you can. | |
[47:47] | Currently outside our C-Tribe Radio studios, it’s 5 below Fahrenheit. | |
[47:56] | Mohawks don’t celebrate Christmas. | 我们家从来不过圣诞 |
[47:59] | You could have fooled me, the way they were all lined up at Yankee Dollar today. | 对我来说 那就是浪费钱的日子 |
[48:03] | Those are Christians, the converted. | 那是基督教的节日 改变信仰 |
[48:05] | From what? | 改变什么? |
[48:07] | The Longhouse ways. | 平常的生活方式 |
[48:10] | That’s messed up, not having Santa Claus. | 搞出来个圣诞老人真是胡闹 |
[48:14] | For the kids, I mean. | 但是孩子们喜欢 你知道 |
[48:18] | RICKY: The oxygen. | |
[48:24] | ANNOUNCER: It’s the Blast and Crash Track set. BOY: Go! | |
[48:26] | You’ve timed it right to slam your competition. | |
[48:28] | So load, lock and launch… | |
[48:29] | Dad’s going to get me that for Christmas. | 爸爸会买这个给我做圣诞礼物 |
[48:32] | Yeah? What about Santa Claus? | 是么 那么圣诞老人呢? |
[48:34] | Santa Claus is going to get me the house for Christmas. | 圣诞老人会送我这个房子做圣诞礼物 |
[48:38] | ANNOUNCER: You got him! BOY: Yeah! | |
[48:47] | Wait. They’re not Chinese. | 怎么 他们不是中国人 |
[48:50] | LILA: They’re Pakis. | 他们是巴基人 |
[48:52] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思? |
[48:53] | They’re from Pakistan. | 他们是巴基斯坦人 |
[48:55] | Well, where’s that? | 那是什么地方? |
[48:56] | I don’t know. What difference does it make? | 我不知道这有什么区别? |
[48:57] | A big difference. | 没有区别? |
[49:02] | If we wait much longer, we’re not going to be able to get back across the river. | 如果我们再等下去 就没时间过河了 |
[49:05] | Look, I’m not driving just anybody across the border. | 听着 我不能载随便什么人过境 |
[49:08] | Do you want the money? | 你想要钱么? |
[49:09] | I want to know what’s in that bag. | 我要搞清楚 |
[49:12] | What’s in there? | 袋里是什么? |
[49:17] | They don’t understand you. | 他们听不懂 |
[49:19] | Well, if they want to come here so bad, | 如果他们确实那么想过去 那就得花时间 等一下 等 等一下 |
[49:20] | they should take the time to learn English. | |
[49:22] | Hold on a second. | |
[49:25] | RAY: Hold on a second. | |
[49:37] | LILA: What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 咱们就数好钱走吧 |
[49:38] | Just count the money and let’s go. | 你干嘛呢 咱们就数好钱走吧 |
[49:40] | If we get stuck on the river, it won’t matter what’s in there. | 如果我们过不去河 那里面是什么东西也就无关紧要了 |
[49:44] | RAY: Let’s just hope they’re not the ones | 我可不想里面的东西把所有人都炸飞了 |
[49:45] | that blow themselves and everyone else up. | |
[49:54] | We don’t have time. | 没时间了! |
[50:05] | Is that a 20 or a 50? | 这张是20块还是50块? |
[50:07] | 50. | 50块 |
[50:17] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[50:23] | What are you doing? | 你干吗? |
[50:24] | Nuclear power, poison gas. | 核武器还是毒气 我们连里面是什么都不知道 |
[50:28] | RAY: Who knows what they might have in there? | |
[50:33] | I’m not going to be responsible for that. | 我们要对他们负责 |
[50:41] | Hey, I’m going to be a little late. Okay? | 嘿 我今天要晚点回来 |
[50:45] | I’m at work. | 我在工作 |
[50:47] | Is Ricky asleep? | 弟弟去睡了吗? |
[50:49] | Put him on. | 让他听吧 |
[50:52] | Now listen, Ricky, he’s not coming till you go to sleep. | 听着RICKY 你不去睡觉的话他就不会来(指圣诞老人) |
[50:57] | No. Not yet. | 不 没有 |
[51:00] | He’s still flying over Canada. | 他们大概还在加拿大天上飞呢 |
[51:04] | He’s not even done with Canada yet, | 还没过加拿大呢 |
[51:05] | so he’s not coming until you get to sleep. | 所以说 你睡着后他们才会到 |
[51:14] | Hi. Is Mitch there? | 嗨 Michele女士 |
[51:18] | T.J.: Yeah. Hey. | 是的 你好 |
[51:21] | No, T.J. from school. | 不 学生TJ |
[51:25] | Yeah. Yeah. | |
[51:27] | I was just wondering if you still needed those numbers we talked about earlier. | 我在想你是不是还用以前信用卡 |
[51:33] | ‘Cause, uh… | |
[51:35] | Only thing is, I don’t really have any wheels at the moment, so… | 因为 我们现在所有钱都用完了 所以 |
[51:41] | On Moira Road, off of 37. | 在XXX路37号这里 |
[51:46] | Mmm-hmm. | |
[51:48] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[51:50] | Can you go to Kmart and pick me up a Blast and Crash Track set? | 你能送来一套碰撞卡车玩具吗? |
[51:58] | Yeah, exactly. | 是的 没错 |
[52:00] | Uh, thanks, man. | 好的 谢谢了 |
[52:03] | T.J., look at me. | TJ你是什么意思呀? |
[52:05] | Yeah, that’s pretty cool, but it’s going to hurt when you sit down. | 是啊 别激动 赶紧坐下别伤到自己 |
[52:07] | Now, unwrap yourself. It’s dinnertime. | 现在 把自己解开 你还有点时间 |
[52:25] | Hey, I’ll be right back. Okay? | 嘿 我马上回来 |
[53:17] | DEALER: They say there’s a bag. | 他们说有个袋子 |
[53:19] | It was too heavy. We had to unload it. | 那东西太重 我们必须扔了 |
[53:26] | What’s the matter with her? What’s she saying? | 她怎么了 她说什么 孩子 孩子在袋子里 |
[53:29] | DEALER: That bag, her baby is in the bag. | |
[53:37] | RAY: It didn’t feel like there was anything in that bag. | 该死 有什么问题那么严重 |
[53:39] | LILA: We got to go back. | 我们回去找找 |
[53:41] | I know. I know that. | 我知道 我知道 |
[53:51] | T.J.: Hey. | |
[53:53] | MITCH: This the right one? | 是这个吗 没错 没错 |
[53:55] | Uh, yeah. | |
[53:57] | Yeah. | |
[54:03] | Thanks, man. Have a merry one. | 好了 小兄弟 那个归你了 |
[54:05] | Okay. | 谢谢 |
[54:53] | Look. There. Tracks. | 看 那里 有车轮印 |
[54:56] | Where? – Up there. | 哪里 那 |
[55:00] | Slow down. I don’t want to run over it. | 慢点 别碾过去了 |
[55:07] | Stop. I think it was here. | 停 我觉得就在那里了 |
[55:37] | It’s dead. | 他死了 |
[55:42] | Oh, my God. | |
[55:54] | Come on. | 快点 |
[56:16] | It’s dead. | 他死了 |
[56:20] | Tap the bottom of his feet. | 帮这个孩子做人工呼吸 |
[56:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[56:24] | That’s what they did to get Ricky breathing when he was born. | RICKY刚生下来时TJ也是这样救他的 |
[56:26] | I don’t want to touch it. | 我不想碰他 |
[56:28] | I can’t hold it and drive. | 我不能抱着他开车 |
[56:34] | I don’t think it matters. | 没用的 |
[56:38] | Just hold it next to your body. Keep him warm. | 紧紧抱着他 让他暖和起来 |
[56:40] | But it’s too late! | 太迟了 |
[56:42] | Just do it. We can’t give it back to her cold. | 照做 我们不能把一个冰冷的孩子还给他们 |
[57:17] | Shit! Shit! | 该死 该死 |
[57:20] | What do I do? – Calm down! Pull over. | 我该怎么做 冷静 靠边 |
[57:24] | What if he saw us go by before to the Pioneer? | 他干嘛要我们停下 |
[57:26] | He’s got no reason to stop us, unless you give him one. Just keep your mouth shut. | 警察叫你停下没有理由 也许只是想查看你的驾照 |
[57:30] | What if he searches the car? What do we say about… | 万一他想搜车呢 我怎么解释 |
[57:32] | He won’t! Just remember, you’re white! | 他不会记得你的 你是白人 |
[57:58] | License and registration. | 驾照和证件 |
[58:12] | Could you step out of the vehicle, please, ma’am? | 可以下车吗 女士 |
[58:14] | I wasn’t speeding, was I? | 我没有超速啊 |
[58:18] | Did I do something? | 我怎么了 |
[58:19] | I’m just directing you to step out of the vehicle. | 我只是要让你下车 |
[58:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[58:29] | Step behind the vehicle. | 到车后去 |
[58:40] | You see that? | 看见吗? |
[58:42] | Oh! | |
[58:43] | Your left rear parking light, it’s not illuminated. | 你左边的停车灯没关 |
[58:48] | Oh, I didn’t know. | 哦 我不知道 |
[58:51] | I’m going to have to give you a provisional ticket. | 我要给你张通告单 |
[58:53] | As long as you get it repaired within 48 hours, it won’t be a problem. | 这样你只要在48小时内把它修好 就没问题了 |
[58:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[58:59] | Who’s your friend? | 里面是你的朋友吗? |
[59:01] | She takes care of my kids when I have to work late. | 她在我出门工作时照顾我的孩子 |
[59:05] | You can step back in the vehicle. | 你可以回车里了 |
[59:36] | We got to take it in. | 你把孩子拿出来吧 |
[59:41] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[59:44] | It’s moving. | 他动了 |
[59:46] | What? Are you sure? | 真的?你确定吗? |
[59:53] | Hello, little baby. | 你好 小宝宝 |
[59:55] | He was just cold. | 他刚才还是冷的 |
[1:00:49] | We found him. | 我们找到他了 |
[1:01:27] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:01:39] | He was dead. | 他刚才是死的 |
[1:01:43] | He was just cold. | 他只是冻僵了 |
[1:01:46] | He was dead. | 他刚才是死的 |
[1:01:49] | Okay. Whatever. | 好吧 随便吧 |
[1:01:53] | He was dead. You brought him back to life. | 他刚才死了但是又被你救活了 |
[1:01:56] | That was the Creator, not me. | 是造物主救了他 不是我 |
[1:02:06] | All I know is Kmart is closed, | 我只知道从那条路开过的时候 那树下什么也没有 |
[1:02:08] | and I got nothing for under the tree. | |
[1:03:04] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:03:08] | Merry Christmas or whatever. | 圣诞快乐 不管怎样 |
[1:03:12] | Yeah. | |
[1:03:51] | Bernie! | |
[1:04:27] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:04:30] | Hot Wheels. | 给弟弟的礼物 |
[1:04:32] | Where’d you get it? | 哪来的 |
[1:04:33] | I called a friend. | 朋友给的 |
[1:04:36] | That kid Mitch? | 和你一起逃学的? |
[1:04:38] | It’s probably stolen. – It’s not stolen. | -是不是偷的 -这不是偷的 |
[1:04:40] | I don’t want you hanging around with him. That kid is bad news. | 我不想你和那样的人混在一起 他是个坏家伙 |
[1:04:43] | It’s not like you were going to get it. | 你又知道什么 |
[1:04:45] | Move it. | |
[1:04:46] | Move it! Listen, mister. | 让开 听着先生 |
[1:04:49] | I got more important things to worry about than toys. | 要谨慎考虑这个玩具的来历 |
[1:04:53] | I’m trying to get our doublewide. | 这会让我们付出双倍代价 |
[1:04:54] | Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. | 哦 是啊 你加的一倍 |
[1:04:56] | You can lose that attitude. | 你不能失去原则 |
[1:05:00] | Anyway, Kmart was closed by the time I got off work. | 我的工作可以让我们度过这个难关的 |
[1:05:05] | What’s that smell? | 什么味道 |
[1:05:09] | Popcorn. | 爆米花 |
[1:05:16] | Hi, it’s me. I can’t get to the phone right now. | 嗨 是我 我现在不能接电话 请留言 特洛伊 如果是你的话 请告诉我们你还活着 |
[1:05:19] | Please leave a message. And, Troy, if it’s you, please, | |
[1:05:22] | at least let us know you’re alive. | |
[1:05:24] | The boys are really worried about you. | 因为我们都很担心你 |
[1:05:51] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:05:59] | Is there a Ray Eddy here? | RAY在家吗? |
[1:06:01] | Yes. | 在 |
[1:06:03] | Can I talk to you outside for a minute? | 请出来下 |
[1:06:05] | I haven’t gotten that light fixed yet. | 我还没把灯修好呢 |
[1:06:07] | It’s not about that. | 不是这个 |
[1:06:09] | I just have a few questions. | 我只有几个问题 当然 |
[1:06:11] | Uh, sure. One second. | |
[1:06:17] | I’ll be back in a second. | 我很快回来 |
[1:06:23] | This is about the woman that was with you. | 是关于昨天晚上和你在一起的女人 |
[1:06:26] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[1:06:27] | How long have you known her? | 你和她熟吗? |
[1:06:29] | Not long. She looks after my kids. | 不是很熟 她是来照看孩子的 |
[1:06:34] | She’s a smuggler. | 她是个走私贩子 |
[1:06:36] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:06:38] | There is that element on the reservation. I’m sure you know. | 在收容所经常有这种人 我想你该知道 |
[1:06:40] | Well, I’ve heard about it. | 我听说过 但是我没想到她会干这个 |
[1:06:41] | I had no idea she was involved. | |
[1:06:44] | How did you meet her? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:06:46] | Um… | |
[1:06:47] | I think there was a sign for a babysitter at Wolfmart. | 那时在WOLFMART有签过一个保姆合约 |
[1:06:52] | That’s where I get my gas. | 我在那里给车加油的 |
[1:06:54] | I just thought you should be aware of that. | 我只是想给你个提醒 |
[1:06:56] | She’s known to have brought illegal aliens into the country. | 她甚至不是这个国家的合法入境者 |
[1:06:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:07:01] | If I were you, I’d get a new babysitter. | 你该重新找个保姆照看孩子 |
[1:07:03] | Absolutely. | 没错 没错 节日快乐 |
[1:07:05] | Well, you have an enjoyable holiday. | |
[1:07:08] | You, too. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:29] | T.J., could you come out here a minute? | TJ 你可以出来下吗? |
[1:07:32] | T.J., get your ass out here! | TJ 你给我滚出来 |
[1:07:43] | What did he want? Did something happen to Dad? | 爸爸有消息了吗? |
[1:07:45] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:46] | What did he want? | 那干吗? |
[1:07:48] | Did you have a fire here last night? | 你昨晚在这里点火了? 昨天水管冻住了所以我修了一下 |
[1:07:52] | Uh, the pipes froze, so I fixed them. | |
[1:07:55] | You fixed them? | 你修了一下? |
[1:07:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:07:59] | Did you use the blowtorch? | 你用了喷火器? |
[1:08:01] | Dad did it before… | -爸爸以前也是这样做的 -所以你用了喷火器! 你看看你干的 这里不能住了! |
[1:08:02] | So you used the blowtorch! | |
[1:08:06] | Look at this! We can’t live here anymore! | |
[1:08:09] | So what? It’s just a tin crapper. | 有什么 这只是个罐子 |
[1:08:11] | No, this was our house. | 不 这是我们的房子 |
[1:08:14] | So, we’re getting a new one, right? | 所以 我们可以弄个新的 对吧? |
[1:08:17] | That’s it! | 该死的 该死的 别碰它 |
[1:08:20] | Damn it! – No. What are you… | |
[1:08:21] | Son of a bitch! Don’t touch it! | |
[1:08:26] | It’s not yours. Dad gave it to me! | 这是爸爸给我的 |
[1:08:28] | Put it down! | 放下它 |
[1:08:29] | Are you going to shoot me now, too? | 你也想拿枪打我吗? |
[1:08:30] | Put it down! – Maybe he didn’t like getting shot | 放下它 你用枪打他他才会离开这里 |
[1:08:32] | in his own house! Maybe that’s why he left! | |
[1:08:35] | That was an accident. – Yeah, some accident! | -那只是个意外 -那不是意外 你用枪指着他 |
[1:08:36] | You shot him in the foot! | |
[1:08:40] | T.J., he spent the food money on scratch cards. | TJ 他把我们的钱都用去赌钱 |
[1:08:43] | He’d done it before. | 他以前赚了很多钱 |
[1:08:45] | Yeah, and he was clean 32 months since then. | 是啊 但是2年半前全部都输光了 |
[1:08:51] | Give me that. – No, you can’t have it. It’s mine. | 把那个给我 你不能拿走 那是我的 |
[1:08:55] | Give it to me! | 给我! |
[1:09:09] | I didn’t know any other way to keep us together. | 我真的不知道怎么 才能让我们一家都好好聚在一起 |
[1:09:12] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[1:09:15] | he’s a good dad when he’s not gambling. | 他是个好父亲 只是他爱赌博 |
[1:09:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 真是个好父亲 |
[1:09:22] | Awesome dad. | |
[1:09:25] | Robs us and takes off a week before Christmas. | 在圣诞节前逃之夭夭的好父亲 |
[1:10:24] | I quit smuggling. | 我已经不干了 |
[1:10:25] | T.J. set the trailer on fire. | TJ把我们的房子烧了 |
[1:10:27] | He didn’t mean to, but the pipes froze | 他不是故意的 水管冻住了 他想用喷火器把冰化掉 |
[1:10:29] | and he took out that damn torch, | |
[1:10:30] | which I told him not to touch when I wasn’t there, | 但是我告诉过他 我不在的时候别碰那个东西 |
[1:10:33] | and he thawed them out. | 可他不听我的 |
[1:10:36] | I got glasses, and I can see up close now. | 这对他来说是个教训 以后他都不会碰了 |
[1:10:39] | There’s a hole in my house. We got to move. | 但是我房子现在有个洞 我们必须换个新的 |
[1:10:42] | I just need one more run to get the double. | 我想再做最后一次 赚到新家的钱 |
[1:10:46] | Look, you can have the Spirit. Okay? | 听着 你可以把这车拿走 |
[1:10:48] | I don’t want it. | 我不要 |
[1:10:50] | What is it then? | 那你想怎么样 |
[1:10:52] | You still mad about that baby? ‘Cause it wasn’t my fault. | 还对那个孩子的事情耿耿于怀? 但那不是我的错 他们把孩子装在杂物袋里 |
[1:10:56] | I mean, who puts their baby in a duffle bag? | |
[1:11:00] | You’re going to need a lot of money | 你要是想养大你自己的孩子 还需要很多钱 |
[1:11:01] | to raise that one-year-old kid. | |
[1:11:04] | I got enough. | 我已经有足够的钱了 |
[1:11:06] | Yeah, but you still got to get him. | 是啊 但是你还要把孩子给弄回来 |
[1:11:09] | I’ll help you. You can even borrow my gun. | 我可以帮你 我可以把枪借给你 |
[1:11:43] | You should see the inside. | 你该进去看看 |
[1:11:47] | How many bedrooms? – Three. | -有几间卧室? -三个 |
[1:11:49] | And there’s a Jacuzzi tub in the master bathroom. | 还有个很舒服的带浴缸的浴室 |
[1:11:53] | Wall-to-wall carpet? | 带柜子的? |
[1:11:54] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 最好的一点是 水管从来不会冻住 |
[1:11:55] | But the best thing is the insulation. | |
[1:11:57] | Pipes can never freeze. | |
[1:12:00] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:12:08] | VERSAILLES: There’s never any need to touch up or repaint these walls. | 你们尽可以自行改造或者从新刷下墙壁 |
[1:12:13] | I want to schedule a delivery. | 这房子该计划着送到我那里去了吧 |
[1:12:17] | Just give me one sec. | 你们请等一下 |
[1:12:20] | What exactly is it I can do for you? | 我能为你做什么 |
[1:12:24] | It’s 3,000, but I want it delivered tomorrow. | 3千 不过我想明天就能住进去 |
[1:12:27] | You did have a closing date on Christmas. | 但是你的截止日期是圣诞节 |
[1:12:31] | I’m here now. | 我现在来了 |
[1:12:33] | You add this to my deposit. | 要么我再把钱拿回去 你也不会在这里看到我 |
[1:12:34] | All you have to do is show up. | |
[1:12:35] | If I don’t have the rest, you can keep it. | 你剩下的不用给我了 |
[1:12:40] | All right, well, I just need you to sign this paper here, | 好吧 你在这里签个字 |
[1:12:43] | and you’ll be ready to go. Right there. | 那房子就能很快送过去了 |
[1:12:53] | I’m sorry about that. | 不好意思了 |
[1:13:17] | Heat wave. | 晚上好 |
[1:13:18] | You got a run for us, Jimmy? | 你有什么活给我干吗? |
[1:13:20] | It’s pretty slow after Christmas, | 圣诞后就比较淡了 |
[1:13:22] | unless you want to go off the rez. | 你们要到XXX去找那个家伙 |
[1:13:26] | There’s that guy up in Montreal. | 他会给你们活干(以上都是黑话吧。。。) |
[1:13:27] | He’s usually got heads. | |
[1:14:00] | What? You want a job? | 干嘛? 想找干活? |
[1:14:03] | No, Jimmy sent us. | 不 怎么分成? |
[1:14:09] | BRUNO: Christy. | 55开 |
[1:14:12] | Put your hands up. | 把手举起来 |
[1:14:24] | CHRISTY: They have nothing. | 没问题 |
[1:14:26] | BRUNO: Okay. | |
[1:14:55] | Pop the back. | 把后盖打开 |
[1:14:59] | We need to get paid first. | 先付钱 哦 等下 |
[1:15:16] | There’s only 600 here. | 只有600块? |
[1:15:19] | You get the rest at the drop off. | 等你们把她们送到了再拿剩下的 |
[1:15:21] | It’s 600 apiece. | 600块一个 |
[1:15:23] | You want to make a change now? | 你想讨价还价? |
[1:15:30] | It’s 1,200. | 1200两个 |
[1:15:32] | You want to have a problem? | 有问题吗? 对我来说没有问题 (难道想杀掉一个- -) |
[1:15:35] | BRUNO: Huh? | |
[1:15:37] | Because it’s not a problem for me. It is a problem for them! | |
[1:15:42] | Hey! | |
[1:15:45] | Okay. Okay. We’ll take them. | 好好好 我们载她们 把后盖打开 |
[1:15:46] | We’ll take them with us. Open the trunk. | |
[1:15:48] | LILA: Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[1:15:49] | Just open the trunk. | 走吧 把后盖打开 |
[1:16:00] | BRUNO: In. | |
[1:16:02] | Bitch. | |
[1:16:06] | Turn around! – Bruno! | -转身 -哦不 |
[1:16:10] | I want the rest. | 把剩下的600给我 |
[1:16:15] | But I have nothing. | 我身上没有钱 |
[1:16:32] | LILA: Let’s go! Let’s get out of here. | 走吧 |
[1:16:34] | I’ll give you the rest of the money. | 我们走吧 我给你600块 |
[1:16:36] | No. Thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[1:16:37] | You’re going to get us all killed. | 你会害死我们的 |
[1:16:43] | RAY: Give it to her. Give it to her. | 把钱给她 给她 |
[1:17:06] | He shot me. I’m shot. | 他打中我了 看看怎么样 |
[1:17:09] | I think you’re okay. | 应该没事 |
[1:17:12] | You should have just took the money from me. | 你从我这里拿钱不就没事了么 |
[1:17:13] | I’m sick and tired of people stealing from me. Is it all there? | 我不会让别人从我这里占便宜 |
[1:17:16] | We got to get out of here first. | 往那里开? 我们先离开这里再说 |
[1:17:17] | Just count it. Make sure it’s all there. | 数钱 看看有没有错 |
[1:17:19] | Okay, okay. All right. | 好的 |
[1:17:24] | Is it there? | 对吗? |
[1:17:26] | It’s all there. | 没少 |
[1:17:27] | Good. | |
[1:17:29] | Slow down a bit. We got to keep it under the speed limit. | 他还在附近 我们要快点开 离开这条路 |
[1:17:32] | We got to get off this road. | |
[1:17:37] | We got to get off this road. | 哦 我们必须离开这条路 |
[1:17:43] | Oh, shit! | 啊 我靠 |
[1:17:49] | Where’s the reservation? | 收容站在哪里 |
[1:17:51] | Just past that pole right there. | 在前面 我指的方向 |
[1:18:05] | What the hell? We’re on the rez. | 该死 他们想要回那600? |
[1:18:07] | They can’t arrest us, but if they catch us they can take the money. | 他们不可能只拿回这些 他们要拿回全部 |
[1:18:10] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[1:18:28] | It’s black ice out here. | 那些白人不会过来 |
[1:18:30] | Will it hold us? | 他们会抓住我们? |
[1:18:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 常规报告 目前一切正常 |
[1:18:45] | RAY: Shit. | |
[1:19:19] | LILA: Get out on your side! Pop the trunk! | |
[1:19:21] | Get the cash. You got the cash? | |
[1:19:23] | LILA: Yeah. | |
[1:19:25] | Come on. Let’s go. | 下车 下车 下车 发生什么事情啊~~~(- -) |
[1:19:26] | Come on, come on. | |
[1:19:58] | JIMMY: Hey, Lila! Over here! | 嘿 发现他们了 在这里 |
[1:20:21] | Jimmy, you’re not coming in here. | 吉米 我不会让你们进来的 |
[1:20:23] | JIMMY: We just need to borrow your oven. | 我们只是要借用一下你的烤炉 |
[1:20:34] | THREE RIVERS: We have a situation with a couple of smugglers. | 我们在搜寻一些走私者 |
[1:20:38] | They tried to go across the river, but their car went in. | 他们试着越过那河 但他们的车陷住了 |
[1:20:41] | And now the troopers know that they’re on the reservation. | 现在巡警们知道他们在保留地里 |
[1:20:44] | ROSALIE: Who are they? | 他们是谁? |
[1:20:46] | Lila Littlewolf and some white woman. | 印第安人和一个白种女人 |
[1:20:48] | ROSALIE: What do the troopers want? | 巡警们想怎样? |
[1:20:49] | They want the surrender of the two illegals. | 想收押两个偷渡的人 |
[1:20:52] | Second, they want the surrender of the non-native smuggler. | 第二 收押不是本地人的那个走私者 |
[1:20:55] | They really mean to set an example over here. | 他们真的想杀鸡给猴看 |
[1:20:58] | Do you know where they are? | 你知道他们在哪吗? |
[1:20:59] | Yeah. They’re probably over at Velma’s. | 他们很可能就在附近 |
[1:21:01] | ROSALIE: What about Lila Littlewolf? | 保留地的另一头呢? |
[1:21:03] | You can’t start throwing Mohawks off the rez, Rosalie. | 我们不能分散警力 |
[1:21:06] | She’s got a Mohawk son. | 我们没有多少人手 |
[1:21:08] | She cost us a Mohawk son. | 要抓到他们就得花点人手 |
[1:21:10] | BERNIE: Jake was a big boy. | Jage是个大孩子了 他知道他在做什么 |
[1:21:12] | He knew what he was doing. | |
[1:21:32] | Jimmy, get out of here. | 吉米 你出去吧 |
[1:21:48] | You, too. | 你们两个 |
[1:22:19] | I need my half. | 我要要回剩下的一半 |
[1:22:24] | No, no, no. You stay here. Stay here. | 不不 你留在这里 留在这里 |
[1:22:36] | Hi, Lila. | 你好 Laila |
[1:22:40] | Hi, Bernie. | 你好 |
[1:22:41] | You’re in big trouble. | 你们有麻烦了 |
[1:22:43] | The Council voted to expel you. | 政府遣送了你 |
[1:22:45] | Expel me? – For five years. | 遣送我? 5年的时间 |
[1:22:47] | You can appeal, | 你可以上诉 但我不认为那会改变什么 |
[1:22:49] | but I don’t think you’re going to be able to change Rosalie’s mind. | |
[1:22:51] | I thought all this was legal on the reservation. | 我以为这在保留地里是合法的 |
[1:22:54] | Look, I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:22:56] | BERNIE: If she leaves, they’ll turn you in. | 她走了 我就得举报你 |
[1:22:58] | The troopers want somebody. | 巡警需要抓到些人 |
[1:23:01] | But she’s a Mohawk. | 但她是本地人 |
[1:23:02] | BERNIE: The chiefs want her out. | 没用的 没什么能阻止这些 |
[1:23:04] | There’s going to be nobody standing between her and the troopers. | |
[1:23:09] | My kids got no one but me. | 我想你能解决的 |
[1:23:12] | If you leave, she’ll never see her son again. | 如果你走了 她可能永远都见不到你儿子了 |
[1:23:15] | Let her go. | 让她走吧 |
[1:23:18] | Lila, you’re giving up on him. | Laila你要放弃自己吗 你还年轻 |
[1:23:20] | He’s only a year old. | |
[1:23:27] | Just go. | 你走吧 |
[1:23:35] | At least you’ve got family to take care of him, you know? | 我会照顾他们的 你知道的 |
[1:24:40] | I wanted the baby to have a pretty new crib, not some hand-me-down. | 我想要给孩子一个好的环境 而不是牢狱之灾 |
[1:24:48] | He wouldn’t let me go alone. | 他们会拆散我们的 |
[1:24:54] | I was too fat to fit behind the steering wheel. | 我太胖了 才不能藏起来 |
[1:24:58] | BERNIE: He just wanted to keep you and Little Jake safe. | 你以为那样就能保证你们的安全吗? |
[1:25:06] | Just a couple of months, right? | 只是几个月 对吧? |
[1:25:09] | I got no record, and I’m white. | 我可以担着这些 |
[1:25:12] | I got baby stuff in the shed. | 孩子需要照顾 |
[1:25:15] | Get a good used singlewide. | 弄到了一份好的,二手的,独立的资料 |
[1:25:20] | Insulation is the key thing. | 这些是新家的文件 钥匙 |
[1:25:25] | Versailles will give you a hard time, | 销售员会刁难你 但这些应该能留下足够的东西 让你和孩子们活下去 |
[1:25:27] | but that will leave enough for you | |
[1:25:28] | and the boys to live on for a couple of months. | |
[1:25:33] | Ricky’s allergic to penicillin, | Ricky 还不够独立 你不能总给他吃薯条 好吗? |
[1:25:36] | and you can’t feed him potato chips all the time. Okay? | |
[1:25:43] | But you got to get there quick, | 但你要快点去那 |
[1:25:47] | ’cause T.J. will get scared. | TJ会害怕 |
[1:25:50] | And I don’t want him to get scared. Okay? | 而我不想他害怕 好吗? 好吗? 好 |
[1:25:54] | Okay? | |
[1:26:00] | Okay. | |
[1:26:03] | Don’t let Versailles jerk you around. | 别一个人去 你陪着她 好吗? |
[1:26:06] | You go with her, okay? | |
[1:26:08] | Sure. | 好的 |
[1:26:30] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[1:26:31] | LILA: I need his coat. | 我要孩子 |
[1:26:37] | Where’s his coat? | 我要孩子 |
[1:26:40] | You can’t have him. | 你不能带他走 |
[1:26:43] | You can’t have him! | 你不能带他走! |
[1:26:46] | Say goodbye to your Toda. | 跟阿姨说再见 |
[1:27:15] | TROOPER: Speak English? Speak English? | 你会说英语吗? 你会说英语吗? |
[1:27:32] | What happens to them? | 他们会被怎么处理? |
[1:27:35] | They’ll probably go back. | 他们很可能会被遣送回去 |
[1:27:37] | But how long for me? You know, if I confess? | 我呢? 如果我忏悔的话 |
[1:27:42] | Providing they’re not on a watch list, four months. | 保释的话… 4个月 |
[1:27:50] | I don’t think you have that much to worry about. | 你不用担心这些了 |
[1:27:55] | Can I have a cigarette? | 我能抽跟烟吗? |
[1:28:05] | Is there someone that I can call for you | 我可以打电话给你的什么人 让他照顾你的孩子们吗? |
[1:28:08] | to take care of your children? | |
[1:28:10] | I got somebody. | 我安排好了 |
[1:28:13] | A relative? | 亲戚吗? |
[1:28:16] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[1:28:19] | But I need to call my kids. | 我想给我的孩子们打个电话 |
[1:28:30] | Mom, what did you do? | 你在说什么? |
[1:28:33] | What? A smuggler? Holy shit! | 什么走私? |
[1:28:39] | Are you in jail? | 你是在监狱里吗? |
[1:28:44] | Yeah, but are you gonna be in jail? | 我能去监狱里吗? |
[1:28:52] | Yeah, okay. But… But why? I… | 是 好的 可是 我一直照顾他 我不明白为什么我需要… |
[1:28:56] | I can do it. I… | |
[1:28:58] | I look after him all the time. | |
[1:28:59] | I don’t see why we need… | |
[1:29:03] | Yeah, I’m still here. | 是 我还在 |
[1:29:14] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:29:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:29:29] | Hey, you’ve got to put the little pieces up higher or he’ll eat them. Okay? | 把剩下的派吃掉 好吗? |
[1:29:32] | RICKY: What? | |
[1:30:31] | You got a little boy named Troy Junior? | 你给孩子取名叫Troy Junior吗? |
[1:30:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:30:36] | Troy! | |
[1:30:39] | Would you come here? I want to talk to you. | 你过来一下可以吗 我想跟你谈谈 |
[1:30:54] | You know, you did a bad thing to an old lady, | 你对一位老女士做了件坏事 |
[1:30:57] | and I’d like to introduce her to you | 我现在想把她带来见你 让你有个机会道歉 |
[1:31:00] | and give you a chance to apologize. | |
[1:31:02] | Because I know you’re probably a good kid, | 因为我知道你算是个好孩子 你想把这事做对 |
[1:31:04] | and I know you want to set this right. | |
[1:31:07] | Come on. | |
[1:31:09] | Tell her you’re sorry. | 跟她说对不起吧 |
[1:31:14] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:31:15] | Okay? | 行吗? |
[1:31:19] | You did good. Now don’t do that again. | 你做的很好 以后别这样了 |
[1:31:29] | Hey, come here. | 嘿 过来 |
[1:31:34] | Muddy. | |
[1:32:17] | Hey. | |
[1:32:37] | # As fast as it comes | 更多电影请访问www.cczmz.net |
[1:32:43] | # It rushes away | |
[1:32:49] | # Sometimes it takes | |
[1:32:55] | # Everything with it | |
[1:33:05] | # Ooh-ooh | |
[1:33:11] | # Ooh-ooh | |
[1:33:17] | # It always comes | |
[1:33:23] | # Big open space | |
[1:33:29] | # I always stay | |
[1:33:35] | # I always listen | |
[1:33:54] | # Ooh-ooh | |
[1:34:03] | # Ooh-ooh | |
[1:34:28] | # Leads me across | |
[1:34:34] | # Rivers so deep | |
[1:34:40] | # It always leaves | |
[1:34:46] | # I always come back | |
[1:34:52] | # I always come back | |
[1:34:58] | # I always come back | |
[1:35:05] | # I always come back | |
[1:35:11] | # Ooh-ooh | |
[1:35:20] | # Ooh-ooh | |
[1:35:29] | # Ooh-ooh | |
[1:35:37] | # Ooh-ooh | |
[1:35:45] | # Ooh-ooh | |
[1:35:53] | # Ooh-ooh | |
[1:36:01] | # Ooh-ooh | |
[1:36:17] | # Ooh-ooh | |
[1:36:25] | # Ooh-ooh | |
[1:36:29] | # Ooh-ooh # |