英文名称:Frozen
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:00] | I don’t see her. | 我没看到那个女孩 |
[02:01] | The shift changes. | 快换班了 |
[02:02] | Just give it a couple of minutes. | 再等几分钟 |
[02:07] | You guys sure about this? | 你们确定这能行吗 |
[02:09] | Yeah yeah, works all the time. | 确定 这法子屡试不爽 |
[02:12] | Besides, this lady loves Lynch. | 再说 这姑娘看上林奇了 |
[02:15] | – Loves him. – I’m cute. | -爱上他了 -我人见人爱 |
[02:26] | Is that… is that her? | 这是那个女孩吗 |
[02:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[02:40] | Parker, what you could do… | 帕克 你现在能做的就是 |
[02:44] | is go down there and look beautiful… | 美美地走过去 |
[02:47] | and smile. | 甜甜一笑 |
[02:48] | – What? me? – Yeah. | -什么 我 -没错 |
[02:51] | No. | 不行 |
[02:53] | No no, this is your thing. | 绝对不行 这是你们的事 |
[02:56] | All you have to do is go over there and say, like, | 你只需要走过去 说 |
[03:00] | me and my friends…’ | 我和我的朋友 |
[03:01] | Girlfriends. Say girlfriends. | 女友 说女友好点 |
[03:03] | Me and my girlfriends totally forgot our credit cards… | 我和我的女友忘了带信用卡 |
[03:07] | So we can’t get our lift tickets… | 所以我们现在没钱买 |
[03:08] | from over there. | 缆车票 |
[03:09] | So can you, like, help us out? | 你能帮个忙吗 |
[03:10] | That is so lame. | 这借口太烂了 |
[03:12] | – Give me my money back. – Your money. | -把我的钱给我 -你的钱 |
[03:14] | – It’s not gonna work. – Take this. Start at 50. | -这行不通 -拿着 先给50块试试 |
[03:16] | That’s what the other lady usually takes. | 那个姑娘每次就收这么多 |
[03:18] | And just, you know, | 还有 |
[03:19] | work your way up if you need to. | 如有必要 出点狠招 |
[03:20] | – Dan… – Look at me. Look at me. | -丹 -看着我 听我说 |
[03:24] | You’re gonna be fine. You’ll be great. | 你没问题 肯定能搞定 |
[03:26] | Parker, you’ve so got this. | 帕克 你能行 |
[03:28] | Yeah, and what’s the worst that can happen? | 是啊 最糟的情况也不过就是 |
[03:31] | The guy says no. | 遭到拒绝 |
[03:33] | And he’s not gonna say no. No one’s ever said no. | 他不会拒绝的 没人舍得对你说不 |
[03:36] | Dan, you do it. I feel stupid. | 丹 你去吧 这么做好傻 |
[03:39] | Relax, okay? | 别紧张 |
[03:40] | I promise, you’re gonna be great. | 我保证 你会做得很好的 |
[03:42] | – Why me? – That’s ’cause you’re a girl. | -为什么让我去 -因为你是女生 |
[03:46] | A beautiful…you’re a beautiful girl. | 还是个美女 你是个美女 |
[03:49] | And you have a charming smile. | 你的笑容迷人极了 |
[03:57] | Just… | 只要 |
[04:00] | Just… | 只要 |
[04:02] | There we go. | 这样 |
[04:09] | That’s great. Go get him. | 棒极了 去搞定他 |
[04:13] | – Get in the game. – Okay. | -好戏开始啦 -好的 |
[04:14] | Come on. | 加油 |
[04:19] | Attention all skiers. | 滑雪者请注意 |
[04:20] | The black dog trail is now open. | 黑狗线现已开通 |
[04:22] | Sorry for the inconvenience. | 抱歉给您带来不便 |
[04:32] | Hey. | 你好 |
[04:35] | Can I bum a smoke? | 能给支烟吗 |
[04:55] | – I’m Parker. – Jason. | -我叫帕克 -杰森 |
[04:58] | Cool. My brother’s name is Jason. | 真巧 我哥哥也叫杰森 |
[05:02] | That’s awesome. | 还真是巧 |
[05:03] | Yeah, so I don’t want to waste your time or anything… | 是啊 我也不跟你废话了 |
[05:07] | Because you seem like… | 因为你看起来是那种 |
[05:08] | a wicked busy guy and everything. | 忙起来就脾气很不好的人 |
[05:10] | This is gonna sound really stupid. | 这事听起来很可笑 |
[05:13] | It’s just that my girlfriends and I… | 我和女友们大老远 |
[05:16] | came all the way up from Salem State. | 从塞勒姆州跑来 |
[05:18] | I was kind of the dumbass who said that I could | 我当时答应用妈妈的信用卡 |
[05:20] | pay for all three of the tickets on my mom’s credit card. | 支付三人的票钱 可我真够傻 |
[05:23] | And then I left her credit card… | 把信用卡 |
[05:25] | at the gas station. | 落在加油站了 |
[05:27] | – Right. – No, I mean… | -是啊 -别误会 |
[05:29] | I totally have money. | 我手里还有点钱 |
[05:31] | Just not enough for all three, you know? | 只不过不够三个人的票钱 |
[05:33] | – How much? – 50? | -有多少 -50块行吗 |
[05:37] | I could lose my job. | 被发现我就该被炒了 |
[05:40] | No no, he’s not going for it. | 完了 他不会答应的 |
[05:41] | Yes he will. Just shut up, please. | 他会的 别乌鸦嘴 |
[05:45] | I mean he’s either gonna do that job for… | 他要么会答应支付… |
[05:48] | what do you call it, minimal? | 叫什么来着 底价? |
[05:49] | – Minimum. – Minimum wage, | -底价 -保底价 |
[05:50] | or he’s gonna do it for minimum wage… | 要么会在保底价上 |
[05:52] | plus a little bit. | 再加一点价 |
[05:54] | I mean, I know what I’d do. | 如果是我 就会这样 |
[06:01] | She just had to come skiing today? | 她今天一定要跟来滑雪吗 |
[06:06] | You said you wouldn’t mind. | 你说过不介意的 |
[06:07] | I don’t. I don’t mind. I don’t mind at all. | 不 我不介意 一点也不介意 |
[06:11] | I’m just saying we haven’t seen you… | 自从上学期你就不和我们在酒吧 |
[06:12] | at fezzywigs for a $1 pitcher… | 畅饮啤酒了 |
[06:14] | since last semester and you don’t… | 也不来参加 |
[06:15] | show up for Monday night football. | 周一的足球之夜了 |
[06:17] | I watched football at your house last week. | 我上周才在你家看过足球赛 |
[06:19] | Dan, 10 minutes. … | 丹 你只看了十分钟 |
[06:21] | football games are more than 10 minutes. | 足球赛啊可不只十分钟 |
[06:22] | They’re like lots of 10 minuteses, you know? | 要踢好多个十分钟呢 知道吗 |
[06:25] | I have a girlfriend now. | 我是有女朋友的人了 |
[06:26] | I don’t know what you want me to do about it. | 你还想让我怎么样 |
[06:28] | – I’m sorry. – You know what? It’s fine. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[06:29] | I’m… I’m just just saying that | 我只是想说 |
[06:31] | Mt. Holliston was kind of our thing. | 滑雪是我们的玩意儿 |
[06:33] | And she can’t even ride so it’s a little weird. | 她在雪橇上都站不稳 太可怕了 |
[06:35] | – She’s getting better. – Yeah yeah. | -她进步很多了 -是吗 |
[06:39] | Now I feel like a dick. | 我觉得自己像个笨蛋 |
[06:40] | I mean, if you had a problem with this, | 如果你当时不愿意 |
[06:42] | – you’ve got to say something. – No no, | -就该说出来 -不 |
[06:44] | it’s not a problem. Just forget I said anything. | 没事 当我没说过 |
[06:46] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:49] | Attention all skiers. | 请滑雪者注意 |
[06:50] | Mt. Holliston will be open next Friday through Sunday. | 霍利斯顿山于下周五到周日开放 |
[06:53] | Get your tickets now to avoid waiting in line. | 现在买票可以不用排队等候 |
[07:10] | Okay. | 好极了 |
[07:13] | I think you did great. I’m proud of you, Parker. | 干得真棒 我为你感到骄傲 帕克 |
[07:16] | – I did good, right? – You did well. | -我干的不错吧 -是干”得”不错 |
[07:21] | So where’s my change? | 找的钱呢 |
[07:25] | There isn’t any. | 没有找钱 |
[07:27] | You just gave him the full 100? | 你把100块全给他了吗 |
[07:28] | Well, yeah. He wasn’t gonna do it for 50. | 是啊 50块钱他不答应 |
[07:30] | Okay, so what happened to… | 是吗 那你没跟他商量一下 |
[07:32] | the numbers between 50 and 100? | 多于50 少于100的价格吗 |
[07:34] | Like, say, 51… | 比如51块 |
[07:37] | or 75 even? | 或者75块之类的 |
[07:38] | Dan, you gave me two 50s. | 丹 你给了我两张50的 |
[07:40] | Was I supposed to ask for change? | 手里有100块 要怎么讲价 |
[07:41] | I would have asked for change. | 如果是我 就会再讲价 |
[07:44] | I mean, it’s still way cheaper… | 这还是比买票 |
[07:45] | than paying for tickets, right? | 要便宜得多 对吧 |
[07:48] | I definitely would have asked for change. | 我一定会让他找我钱的 |
[07:53] | Hey. | 你好 |
[07:58] | Girlfriends? | 不是说女友吗 |
[08:00] | What’s up? | 那又怎样 |
[08:08] | Look at these chumps paying… | 看看这些笨蛋们啊 |
[08:09] | top dollar for their lift tickets. | 全价买了缆车票 |
[08:12] | Not us, though. | 还好我们聪明 |
[08:14] | Thanks to you, babe. | 这多亏了你啊 宝贝儿 |
[08:16] | Oh, now I’m babe. | 现在叫我宝贝儿了 |
[08:20] | You never call me pet names. | 你从不对我用爱称 |
[08:22] | I’m not a pet name guy. | 我不习惯用爱称 |
[08:25] | He calls me Parker. | 他叫我帕克 |
[08:28] | – That’s your name. – I know. | -那是你的名字嘛 -我知道 |
[08:31] | But you’re supposed to call me something affectionate… | 但你应该叫得更加深情些 |
[08:33] | Like honey or sweetie. | 比如 亲爱的 甜心之类的 |
[08:36] | You know, I hooked up with a girl last semester… | 上学期我搞到了一个女孩 |
[08:37] | That called me my last name in bed. | 她在床上叫我的姓 |
[08:39] | It was weird. | 这真奇怪 |
[08:40] | She was all like, ‘oh, Lynch, your hair’s so soft. | 她说 林奇 你的头发真软 |
[08:43] | Do me harder, Lynch.’ | 林奇 用力些 |
[08:45] | It was like throwing it to Dan over here. | 感觉很怪 就像是丹要我上他一样 |
[08:47] | Yeah, I could call you O’neil. | 是啊 我会叫你奥尼尔的 |
[08:50] | You don’t touch my face enough either. | 你也不经常摸我的脸 |
[08:54] | Third wheel. | 电灯泡闪闪亮啊 |
[08:55] | – Watch it, Lynch. – I’m not dating you. | -林奇 闭嘴 -我可不是你的男朋友啊 |
[08:57] | You don’t get to make my life suck. | 我的生活也不会因你而糟糕 |
[09:00] | No no no. | 不不不 |
[09:02] | No one ever said anything… | 我可没这么说 |
[09:03] | about you making my life suck. | 我没说过 你让我的生活变糟 |
[09:06] | Sweetie. | 甜心 |
[09:14] | So Dan tells me you’re getting a little better on that board. | 丹说你滑雪进步了不少啊 |
[09:16] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 我不知道算不算是 |
[09:18] | Last time I did pretty good, didn’t I? | 上次我滑得不错 是吧 |
[09:21] | Yeah. yeah, you’re getting better. | 是啊 的确进步不小 |
[09:23] | You fall on your ass snowboarding. | 滑雪难免摔跤 |
[09:25] | The first few times you fall on your ass. | 开始摔得多是好事 |
[09:26] | After that it’s easy. It’s like riding a bike. | 之后就会容易很多 像骑车一样 |
[09:33] | Just tell me, when are you gonna… | 告诉我 你什么时候才能 |
[09:34] | get rid of those god damn skis? | 不用那些破滑雪橇 |
[09:36] | – Come on. – What? | -得了 -怎么 |
[09:38] | I mean, snowboards are just too emo for me. | 单板对我来说太潮了 |
[09:43] | Those things are a fad. In 10 years they’ll be gone. | 那些东西不过流行一时 十年后就无处可觅了 |
[09:45] | Yeah, that’s what they said about rap. | 是啊 当时人们也是这么看说唱音乐的 |
[09:48] | That’s true. | 确实如此 |
[09:53] | Can you guys smell that fresh mountain air? | 你们闻到新鲜的雪山空气了吗 |
[09:55] | It smells a bit like… | 这味道闻起来像 |
[09:59] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[10:02] | You know what? I am so sick of potheads… | 知道吗 我受够了瘾君子们 |
[10:05] | giving me shit about smoking butts. | 给我讲吸烟的危害什么的 |
[10:07] | At least pot does something for you. | 至少大麻还有点用处 |
[10:09] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[10:10] | Yes, cigarettes are just gross, | 是的 烟草就百害无一利 |
[10:11] | Especially in the cold. | 特别是在寒冷的地方 |
[10:11] | They stick to you. You smell like… | 那味道和你如影随形 闻上去像 |
[10:14] | an ashtray, an old man’s used floss. | 烟灰缸 或者老头用过的牙线 |
[10:16] | Old man’s… where the hell do you… | 老头的…你这些恶心的东西 |
[10:18] | come up with this stuff? | 都是从哪儿看到的啊 |
[10:20] | Okay, have you ever smelled your floss? | 好吧 你闻过自己用的牙线吗 |
[10:22] | No, I have never smelled my own floss. | 不 我从来不闻自己的牙线 |
[10:24] | – Never. Not once. – Well, it’s nasty. It is nasty. | -从不 一次都没有 -闻着恶心极了 很恶心 |
[10:28] | – Why am I friends with you? – I don’t know. | -我怎么和你成为朋友的 -我也不知道 |
[10:30] | Here, give me a drag. | 给我来一支 |
[10:35] | Do you guys know when we’re gonna get back? | 你们说我们什么时候回去 |
[10:36] | ’cause I’ve got like two weeks worth of chapters to read. | 我还要用两周读完剩下的章节 |
[10:40] | Oh come on. She broke the first rule. | 看啊 她破了第一条规矩 |
[10:42] | – Parker, you broke the first rule. – What? | -帕克 你破了第一条规矩 -什么 |
[10:45] | You can’t talk about real life shit… while we’re up here. | 来这里玩不能谈山下的烦心事 |
[10:47] | The whole point of being here… | 来这里的主要目的 |
[10:48] | is to forget about all that shit, | 是为了远离生活的烦恼 |
[10:50] | – Relax, enjoy ourselves. – Okay. | -好好放松 玩得尽兴 -好吧 |
[10:52] | Deal with that shit when you get home. | 回家再想那些麻烦事 |
[10:53] | Okay, but I’ve got… | 好吧 但是我 |
[11:04] | Okay, what asshole couldn’t get on the chair right? | 哪个混蛋让车停下了 |
[11:07] | – What the hell, right? – Dude. | -到底怎么回事 -老兄 |
[11:10] | Oh, that’s good. Yell more. | 好极了 再喊两句 |
[11:14] | – Hello! – Having fun up there? | -有人管吗 -上面好玩吗 |
[11:17] | Parker, it’s okay. | 帕克 没关系 |
[11:20] | Is someone afraid of heights? | 她恐高吗 |
[11:22] | – No. – No? | -不 -不是吗 |
[11:24] | So it doesn’t bother you when I do this? | 那我这么玩也没关系 |
[11:27] | – Quit it! – Don’t be an asshole. | -别闹了 -别这样 |
[11:30] | Stop. | 停下 |
[11:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:34] | Honey, crazy thing. | 宝贝儿 别担心 |
[11:36] | Only one of these things has ever fallen off… | 这种缆车迄今为止 |
[11:38] | A chairlift thing before. | 只掉下去过一辆 |
[11:42] | Okay, points for calling me honey. | 好了 你叫我宝贝 很安慰 |
[11:45] | But you just made that statistic up. | 但我们有可能是下一个掉下去的 |
[11:47] | Yeah, and statistics don’t work on smokers. | 是啊 吸烟者 从来不信统计数字 |
[11:52] | Come on, man. We paid good money to ride. | 快点啊 我们可是付了大价钱坐车的 |
[11:55] | Let’s go! | 快走啊 |
[11:57] | Actually, I paid good money. | 实际上 你花的是我的钱 |
[11:59] | Actually, I’m gonna pay you back, | 事实上 我会还给你的 |
[12:01] | so it’s like the same thing. | 所以还是花我的钱 |
[12:03] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[12:05] | What, do you want it now? | 你想现在要回去吗 |
[12:08] | All right, that’s what I’m talking about. | 好了 我们走啦 |
[12:12] | You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[12:17] | Why do I have to wear a helmet? | 我为什么要戴防护帽 |
[12:19] | Safety first. | 安全第一 |
[12:20] | But you guys aren’t wearing helmets. | 但你们就不用戴 |
[12:22] | Only kids wear helmets. | 只有小孩子才戴 |
[12:24] | That’s ’cause they’re still learning, | 那是因为他们才刚开始学 |
[12:26] | like you. | 你也是 |
[12:28] | Here, I’m not arguing about this. | 抗议无效 |
[12:29] | Just put it on. Here. | 戴上 给你 |
[12:30] | No, Dan, I don’t want… | 不 丹 我不要 |
[12:32] | Look, even the pro guys wear helmets. | 看到没 老手都戴防护帽 |
[12:34] | Nobody makes fun of them. | 没人会取笑他们 |
[12:38] | You guys are just doing this to make fun of me. | 你们就是要拿我开心 |
[12:40] | No, | 不是 |
[12:42] | Oh yeah, sure. | 好吧 不是 |
[12:45] | No, I think chicks in helmets are hot. | 真的不是 我觉得女生戴防护帽很性感 |
[12:49] | – Right? – Yeah. | -对吗 -没错 |
[12:55] | – Need a little help? – You think? | -需要帮忙吗 -是的 |
[12:57] | Yeah, looks like your bindings are a little loose. | 你的绑带有点松了 |
[13:00] | Come on, I’ll get you up. Come on. | 我扶你起来 来吧 |
[13:01] | There you go. | 好了 |
[13:02] | I’ll just tighten these up for you. | 我帮你系紧 |
[13:04] | – Thanks. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[13:09] | Look at Lynch. | 快看林奇 |
[13:10] | Yeah, look at him. He’s a chick magnet. | 看他啊 简直是少女杀手 |
[13:14] | – These all right? – Yeah, that’s a lot better. | -这样行吗 -可以 好多了 |
[13:17] | What the hell are you doing, man? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[13:19] | What’s your problem? | 你是怎么回事 |
[13:20] | – I’m trying to help her. – Ryan! | -我不过是帮个忙 -赖安 |
[13:22] | He had his hands all over you. | 他那双手不老实 |
[13:23] | No he didn’t. I can take care of myself. | 他没恶意 我能照顾好自己 |
[13:25] | Just go, okay? I’ll be there in a second. | 快离开这里 行吗 我马上过去 |
[13:32] | I am so sorry about that. | 刚才的事真的很抱歉 |
[13:34] | He can be such an asshole sometimes. | 他有时候挺混蛋的 |
[13:36] | I was seriously just trying to help. | 我真的只想帮你而已 |
[13:38] | I mean, I don’t know if I can compete with a catch like that. | 我是说 我可不一定 打得过他 |
[13:44] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -没事 我没事 |
[13:46] | Well, thank you for your help. | 谢谢你 |
[13:47] | I’m really sorry about that. | 刚才太抱歉了 |
[13:50] | – I’m Shannon, by the way. – Joe. | -我叫夏侬 -我是乔 |
[13:53] | Shannon, come on. | 夏侬 快来啊 |
[13:55] | Well, it was really nice to meet you. | 真的很高兴认识你 |
[13:57] | – Yeah, you too. – I’ve got to go. | -我也是 -我得走了 |
[14:01] | – Good luck with that. – Yeah. | -祝你好运 -好吧 |
[14:08] | I was like a second away from kicking that guy’s ass. | 我差点就要踹那王八蛋了 |
[14:11] | Yeah, I know you were, Lynch. | 对 我了解你的 林奇 |
[14:13] | Don’t worry about it. He’s a douchebag. | 别再想了 他就是个废物 |
[14:15] | Seriously, that guy was such a dick. | 说真的 那家伙真他妈混蛋 |
[14:17] | Why don’t we talk about how tough you guys are at the bottom? | 怎么不说说你们俩下面有多强呢 |
[14:25] | I’m tough. | 我很强了 |
[14:27] | I know you are, baby. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[14:29] | Come here. | 来 |
[14:41] | How can you say there are no answers to my questions.. | 是不是我的问题 难以回复 |
[14:46] | you just called once to let it go .. | 你只说过一次要放手 |
[14:51] | How can you say that none of this is really worth it.. | 为何这一切 不值得你留恋 |
[14:56] | When we’ve already won.. | 当我们凯旋而归 |
[15:01] | When we’ve already won. | 当我们凯旋而归 |
[15:13] | What? | 什么 |
[15:31] | Oh, she told you that? | 她这么跟你说的 |
[15:32] | Yeah, we’ll go to Okemo, Killington. | 是啊 到时我们去奥科莫和肯灵顿 |
[15:34] | We’ll just go up north. | 一路北上 |
[15:35] | – We’ll get away for a while. – Let’s do it. | -出去玩一阵子 -就这么办 |
[15:37] | – Christmas, you and me. – Deal. | -圣诞的时候 就我俩 -好 |
[15:39] | Listen, it’s not like out west where, | 那可不像西部 |
[15:41] | You know, it’s like a commercial. | 听起来就像是广告 |
[15:43] | You’ve got to ride three lifts to get to the top, | 得做三次缆车才能到顶 |
[15:44] | it’s like perfect powder. | 有点像推销完美粉底 |
[15:45] | Let’s be honest, it’s not gonna be like that. | 说实话 不会是那样的 |
[15:47] | Yeah, well, speaking of good skiing, | 是啊 说到滑雪最高境界 |
[15:50] | Riding the bunny hill has been fun all day, | 虽然今天那样也挺有意思 |
[15:51] | But, you know, I think I’d like to do… | 但是 我还是想今晚离开前 |
[15:54] | an actual run before we leave tonight. | 真正的滑它一次 |
[15:58] | Look, if you want to go off on your own, | 如果你那么想好好去滑一次 |
[15:59] | You don’t have to hang out with us all day. | 也不用非得和我俩泡在一起 |
[16:00] | No no, it’s fine. I’m just saying | 我没事 真没事 我的意思是 |
[16:02] | I’d like to step it up at some point. | 有时候能稍微速度一点就好 |
[16:04] | You know, it’s been amazing watching | 其实看着帕克摔跤 |
[16:05] | Parker fall on her ass all day, | 也挺有意思的 |
[16:06] | But, you know, it’d be cool to… | 但是 要能真正滑起来 |
[16:09] | do some real skiing. | 那才叫酷呢 |
[16:12] | I think I’ve had enough skiing for today anyway. | 我觉得今天真是滑够了 |
[16:15] | So I can just stay here at the lodge… | 我待在小舍等你们就好了 |
[16:17] | If you guys want to do more. | 如果你们还想玩的话 |
[16:19] | I didn’t mean that. I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那意思 不是那个意思 |
[16:21] | That’s not what I meant. I don’t know what I meant. | 我都不知道该怎么说了 |
[16:23] | I told you I didn’t… I didn’t have to come. | 我都说了 我不该来的 |
[16:26] | No no no, parker, I didn’t not want you to come. | 别别 帕克我没说不让你来 |
[16:29] | No, he was the one who suggested… | 对啊 可是他先提议 |
[16:30] | You come in the first place. | 让你来的 |
[16:32] | Okay okay. | 好吧 好 |
[16:34] | The last thing I want to do is intrude on guy time. | 我不喜欢打扰你们的男生快乐时光 |
[16:37] | I will not be offended. | 我完全不介意 |
[16:39] | I have a lot of things I can do here. | 我有一大堆事可以做的 |
[16:42] | Actually, why don’t you give me the key… | 要不你把钥匙给我 |
[16:44] | And I’ll go check my messages? | 我去看看手机 |
[16:45] | Not to the locker, no. you’re gonna… | 不行 你一定会… |
[16:47] | Come sit down for a second. Come here. | 过来坐会儿 过来 |
[16:49] | All you’re gonna get is a bunch of messages from your mom… | 肯定收到的 都是你妈发来的消息 |
[16:51] | Complaining about this, complaining about that. | 抱怨这个抱怨那个的 |
[16:54] | No, I’m not gonna give you the key. | 我可不会给你钥匙 |
[16:57] | I’m sorry if I ruined skiing for you today. | 真对不起 我扫了你们兴 |
[17:00] | You didn’t. Honestly, you didn’t at all. | 才没呢 一点都不会 |
[17:03] | You missed the whole part of the conversation before you walked up… | 你没听到 刚才我们说的话 |
[17:06] | Where I was saying, like, um… | 我刚才说… |
[17:09] | What was I saying? I was saying, like, | 我说什么来着 我好像说的是 |
[17:10] | ‘dude, this has been really cool. | 哥们 太酷了 |
[17:11] | I’m glad that we sort of had this chance… | 能有这么个机会一起玩 我挺高兴的 |
[17:15] | to bond as a threesome.’ | 我们可是三人帮啊 |
[17:19] | What? | 咋啦 |
[17:21] | No, I mean, I’ve seen you fall a couple times today. | 不 我是说 今天看你跌了几次 |
[17:23] | But Dan, I mean, I think… | 可你知道丹吗 |
[17:25] | It took him maybe three months… | 他花了三个月左右的时间 |
[17:27] | before he could even stand on that… | 才摆脱了那副傻样 |
[17:29] | thing without looking like a total idiot. | 你不知道他刚学的时候有多傻 |
[17:30] | No offense, buddy. Just the truth. | 我可没骂你啊 实话 |
[17:33] | Joe. | 乔 |
[17:36] | I will catch up with you guys. | 我等会再过去找你们 |
[17:42] | I just… I wanted to apologize again. | 我…想再跟你道个歉 |
[17:45] | Yeah, it’s no big deal. | 没啥大不了的 |
[17:47] | He’s just lucky he didn’t make me mad. | 他得庆幸没把我惹急了 |
[17:48] | I only look half your boyfriend’s size. | 我只有你男朋友一半块头 |
[17:50] | Ex. He’s my ex-boyfriend. | 前男友 只是前男友 |
[17:52] | We’re, you know, trying to… | 我们正想… |
[17:54] | Still be friends and everything. | 看看还能不能做朋友 |
[17:55] | But as you can see, | 但你都看到了 |
[17:57] | It’s not really gonna work out. | 看起来不是那么回事 |
[17:59] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[18:00] | A group of us all agreed to go skiing this weekend. | 我们一帮人计划这周末来滑雪 |
[18:03] | Well, whatever. It’s this whole story… | 就是这么回事 |
[18:04] | And I don’t want to hold you up. | 我不想耽误你 |
[18:05] | But that was just really embarrassing… | 但确实有点尴尬 |
[18:09] | and I just wanted to say sorry. | 还是想跟你说抱歉 |
[18:11] | That’s no problem. | 没事了 |
[18:14] | Um, are you gonna be here next weekend? | 你下周末还会来吗 |
[18:16] | Yeah yeah, probably. | 会啊 会 可能啊 |
[18:18] | My roommate and I come up like every | 我和室友每周日都过来 |
[18:19] | Sunday, so maybe I’ll see you around. | 到时碰面吧 |
[18:23] | That would be a nice time. | 那太好了 |
[18:25] | – Okay. – I guess I’ll see you then. | -好吧 -到时见了 |
[18:29] | – Great. Good night. – Good night. | -太好了 拜拜 -再见 |
[18:34] | Come on. You know what? | 拜托 那个… |
[18:37] | Can I just get your number so I know… | 能给我你电话吗 |
[18:38] | How to catch up with you? | 我好方便联系你 |
[18:39] | Yeah. Yeah, sure. | 当然了 可以啊 |
[18:40] | Shit, I don’t ski with a phone. | 该死 我没带电话出来 |
[18:42] | You have a pen? | 你有笔吗 |
[18:43] | I don’t ski with a pen. Sorry. | 我可不带着笔滑雪啊 |
[18:46] | All right, you know what? Just shoot. | 好吧 直接说吧 |
[18:47] | I’ve got a pretty good memory. | 我记性还是不错的 |
[18:48] | I’ve only smoked pot like 500 times… | 我就抽了点那东西 |
[18:49] | So I’m good. | 还算清醒 |
[18:53] | How can they afford to close early? | 这么早关赔多少钱 |
[18:54] | You’re only open three days out of the week, man. | 每周只开三天 |
[18:56] | Why don’t you write a letter? | 你投诉去吧 |
[18:58] | Why don’t you give me my money back? | 把我的钱还我 |
[19:00] | What money? | 什么钱 |
[19:02] | We’re only had, like, four runs. | 我们就滑了四趟 |
[19:03] | – Can you give us a break, please? – 830. | -破个例吧 求求你了 -830 |
[19:05] | – What? – Just remember 830. | -啥 -记住830 |
[19:07] | – Just one more time, please? – Sorry. | -就这一次 -不行 |
[19:10] | I’d give you more money but I gave it all to you. | 如果我身上还有钱我肯定会给你的 |
[19:12] | Hey, you got a pen? | 有笔吗 |
[19:14] | It’s not about the money. We got weather coming in. | 不是钱的事 要变天 |
[19:17] | We’re trying to clear the mountain. | 我们要清场了 |
[19:18] | There’s nothing I can do. | 无能为力了 |
[19:19] | Okay, what if we run straight down? | 好吧 那我们直接下去呢 |
[19:21] | Like the quickest run ever? | 用最快速度滑下去 |
[19:25] | We’ll be, like, wicked fast. | 肯定飞快地滑完 |
[19:28] | We gave you 100 bucks. | 我们给了100快啊 |
[19:31] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[19:37] | Please? | 求你了 |
[19:42] | – Hurry. – Like I said, wicked fast. | -快点吧 -我说飞速完成 |
[19:44] | – Like the wind. – 7860. | -风一样的速度 -7860 |
[19:59] | Seriously, for 100 bucks you’d figure… | 说真的 你都给了100块了 |
[20:00] | the guy would cut us some slack. | 那家伙怎么也得给点优待了 |
[20:02] | No shit. | 少废话 |
[20:03] | I thought they were open till 10:00 on Sundays. | 我还以为周日会10点才关呢 |
[20:06] | What ever happened to night skiing? | 如果有夜间滑雪的怎么办 |
[20:09] | Wachusett’s got night skiing. Should have gone there. | 瓦楚赛特那里就有夜间滑雪 应该去那的 |
[20:11] | It’s kind of like Quash hill, just not as lame. | 有点像库西山 不过没那么小儿科 |
[20:15] | Do you remember the numbers I told you? | 还记得我跟你说的数字吗 |
[20:17] | 830 | 830. |
[20:19] | Look at you, Lynch. You got her number. | 哦 林奇 她给了你电话啊 |
[20:21] | What did he-man have to say about that? | 她男人可不会答应的 |
[20:23] | That guy? who cares? Steroids shrink your dick. | 那白痴? 谁管他 健身男棒都不大 |
[20:26] | Oh shit, what are my numbers? | 天啊 数字是啥来着 |
[20:28] | 7860 | 7860. |
[20:31] | Parker, will you remember that, 7860? | 帕克 帮我记下7860 |
[20:34] | Nope. | 不要 |
[20:37] | – Early night, huh? – Yeah. | -天还早呢 -是啊 |
[20:40] | Pendergraph wants to see you in his office. | 潘德格拉夫要见你 |
[20:42] | Something about the schedule next weekend. | 关于下周末的安排 |
[20:44] | I’m not working next weekend. | 我下周没工作了 |
[20:46] | Well, that’s what you thought. | 你想得美 |
[20:47] | Come on, Rifkin, | 不是吧 里夫金 |
[20:48] | It’s my brother’s bachelor party. | 我弟弟的单身派对 |
[20:49] | I put in for it two months ago. | 两个月前就说好了的 |
[20:51] | Go talk to the boss. He’s packing up. | 跟你老板说吧 他快走了 |
[20:54] | I’m the best man. | 我是伴郎呢 |
[20:58] | Ready to shut down? | 要关了吗 |
[20:59] | There’s three more on the way down. | 有三个人刚下去 |
[21:00] | Wait for them and it’s all set. | 等他们到了就关 |
[21:06] | I am not waiting till we get back to campus to eat. | 我都等不及要回学校吃饭了 |
[21:08] | I am starving. | 饿死了 |
[21:10] | Why didn’t you just eat some of that pizza? | 谁让你不把那块披萨吃了的 |
[21:12] | Oh, you mean the cardboard… | 你是说你们吃的那块 |
[21:14] | with tomato sauce you guys ate? | 吐了番茄酱的薄片饼 |
[21:16] | That’s not pizza. | 那可不是披萨 |
[21:18] | That’s like roller-skating-rink-… | 像旱冰场上 |
[21:19] | birthday-party pizza. No. | 生日派对披萨 我才不要 |
[21:21] | There’s a Papa Gino’s in the way back. | 回来的路上会经过吉诺爸爸[快餐店] |
[21:23] | It’s like 15 minutes down the mountain. | 下山只要15分钟 |
[21:24] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[21:26] | I may eat a whole real pizza myself, thank you. | 我要吃掉一整块披萨 谢了 |
[21:31] | Whoa, look at those guys. | 看那帮家伙 |
[21:32] | We are definitely hitting that jump this time. | 我们这回一定也得这样跳一次 |
[21:35] | Last run, got to make it count. | 最后一次 玩真的了 |
[21:41] | Hey, Sullivan, hey. | 沙利文 喂 |
[21:42] | Hey, man, do me a solid. | 哥们 帮我个忙 |
[21:43] | I’ve got to take a piss so bad I can taste it. | 我急着去撒尿 |
[21:46] | – What? What? – I’ll just be gone for two minutes. | -啥 啥 -两分钟就回来 |
[21:50] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[21:59] | – Jesus. – It’s just the wind, Parker. | -天啊 -只是风 帕克 |
[22:03] | Don’t you mean baby? | 你是叫她宝贝吧 |
[22:24] | Last chair is through. | 最后一张椅子回来了 |
[22:27] | All set down here. | 这儿都好了 |
[22:28] | Let’s go home. | 回家了 |
[22:40] | Oh, come on. | 不是吧 |
[22:51] | It’s freakin’ cold up here! | 这他妈的冷死了 |
[22:54] | We don’t have time for this. Thank you. | 我们可没空啊 谢了 |
[23:07] | Anyone know any good jokes? | 讲点笑话吧 |
[23:13] | What did the 14-year-old girl from New Hampshire… | 一个新罕布什尔的14岁女孩 |
[23:15] | say to her dad when she lost her virginity? | 失贞后跟他爸说了什么 |
[23:17] | Get off me, you’re crushing my Marlboros. | 离我远点 你压到我的万宝路了 |
[23:21] | Yup. | 正确 |
[23:33] | What do you think the worst way to die would be? | 你认为最糟糕的死法是 |
[23:37] | That’s not morbid. | 还不至于吧 |
[23:38] | Yeah, seriously, that’s kind of spooky, Dan. | 丹 还真有点慎得慌 |
[23:42] | See, I think being eaten by a shark, | 我觉得是让鲨鱼咬死 |
[23:45] | That would be the worst way to go. | 那肯定是最惨的了 |
[23:47] | Not like one of those surfers who gets attacked from below. | 不像那些冲浪的人 从下面被攻击 |
[23:50] | You know, never sees it coming. | 都看不到它游来 |
[23:53] | Like the poster for ‘Jaws.’ | 像大白鲨的海报 |
[23:56] | The chick on the ‘Jaws’ poster was hot. | 大白鲨海报里那小妞真辣啊 |
[23:58] | She was? | 谁啊 |
[24:00] | I don’t know. She was naked and naked chicks are hot. | 我也比知道 反正裸女都很辣 |
[24:03] | What if you actually saw the fin coming towards you? | 要是真的看到鲨鱼追着你怎么办 |
[24:09] | That’d be worse than being eaten, I think. | 那比让它吃了还惨 我觉得 |
[24:11] | I mean, knowing this giant animal is coming at you… | 你想想 看着这大家伙 一点点靠近你 |
[24:14] | And it’s gonna eat you alive. | 把你生吞活剥 |
[24:19] | Did you ever see the video, by the way, | 还有 你们看过那个视频吧 |
[24:20] | Of that great white that’s jumping out… | 大白鲨跳出水面 |
[24:24] | Of the water and eating the seal? | 追杀一只海豹的那段 |
[24:25] | Yeah, that’s why I only swim in pools. | 看了 所以我只在游泳池游泳 |
[24:29] | I think burning would be the worst way to go. | 我觉得最惨的是被烧死 |
[24:32] | Well, yes and no. | 说不准 |
[24:34] | I mean, most people die of smoke… | 我是说 很多人身上 |
[24:35] | Inhalation before fire even touches them. | 着火前就让烟给熏死了 |
[24:38] | It’s a fact. | 那是事实 |
[24:40] | I remember watching TV for three days straight… after 9/11. | 我还记着9.11发生的时候看了三天电视 |
[24:45] | The footage they showed of those people leaping off the trade center. | 他们拍的那些镜头里 有人从世贸中心跳下来 |
[24:50] | Can you imagine how bad it must have been inside… | 能想象里面什么情况吗 |
[24:54] | To know that jumping would have been the better way out? | 宁可摔死 都比在里边待着强 |
[24:59] | Yeah, but they say that when you jump… | 但有人说从那么高跳下来的话 |
[25:00] | From that height your heart stops. | 在落地之前 |
[25:03] | You don’t feel it when you hit the ground. | 心脏就已经停止跳动了 |
[25:04] | Okay then, Lynch, what is the worst way to die? | 林奇 你认为最惨的死法是什么 |
[25:07] | – What? – Oh no no no. | -什么 -说啊说啊 |
[25:09] | You have an answer for everything. | 你不是什么都懂吗 |
[25:11] | What is your biggest fear? | 你最怕什么 |
[25:13] | That’s easy. The sarlacc pit. | 不难回答 沙兽洞 |
[25:17] | I’m sorry, the what? | 那是什么 |
[25:20] | The sarlacc pit from ‘return of the jedi.’ | 绝地大反攻[电影]里面的沙兽洞 |
[25:22] | Uh, hello. Being slowly digested over 1000 years… | 你不知道 被腐蚀千年而死去 |
[25:26] | worst death ever. | 是最坏的死法 |
[25:29] | ‘Dan, why don’t I ever have a girlfriend? | ‘丹 我怎么没找个女朋友呢 |
[25:32] | Why?’ | 为什么呢’ |
[25:33] | Hey, shut up. | 够了 |
[25:41] | Why hasn’t the chair started again? | 缆车为什么不动了 |
[25:44] | Just give it a minute. | 一会儿就好 |
[25:46] | This is nothing, man. | 没什么大不了 哥们 |
[25:48] | At Stowe last year, me and Sullet… | 去年 我和索雷特在斯托 |
[25:51] | were stranded for like 25 minutes. | 被困了有二十五分钟 |
[25:53] | This big chick fell at the top | 有个肥妞从上面摔了下来 |
[25:55] | and twisted her leg, you know? | 把腿给摔骨折了 |
[25:57] | And I was like, fine, people. | 我当时就想 没什么大不了的 |
[25:58] | Just hoist her off to the side. | 把她吊上来 |
[26:00] | Keep the line moving. | 让队伍继续前进 |
[26:01] | But no, they had to stop, | 但是他们停了缆车 |
[26:03] | celebrate it right there. | 还在那儿喝了起来 |
[26:04] | We all had to stay on the lift… | 我们全部待在缆梯上 |
[26:05] | and freeze our asses off. | 冻得天昏地暗的 |
[26:07] | Honestly, by the end of it I couldn’t feel my fingers. | 最后我手指都失去知觉了 |
[26:11] | What? come on. | 什么 拜托 |
[26:15] | Oh, come on now. | 拜托 |
[26:16] | Man, this is so messed up. | 伙计 真是糟透了 |
[26:20] | – Are you kidding me? – Dan. | -老天 你在开玩笑吗 -丹 |
[26:22] | I kind of just shat my pants a little bit. | 我差点尿湿裤子了 |
[26:25] | I’m not gonna lie. | 我实话实说 |
[26:30] | Turn the goddamn lights on! | 妈的 快开灯啊 |
[26:35] | They forgot that we’re up here. | 他们把我们忘了 |
[26:37] | No one knows we’re up here. | 没人知道我们在这儿 |
[26:38] | They didn’t forget that we’re up here, okay? | 他们不会忘的 |
[26:40] | There’s cameras all over the place. | 到处都有摄像头 |
[26:43] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[26:44] | Assholes, start the chair! we’re freezing! | 妈的 快开缆车 冻死了 |
[26:49] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[26:51] | What if they can’t get the chair moving? | 如果是缆车坏了怎么办 |
[26:52] | What if… what if everyone went home? | 如果…如果他们都回家了怎么办 |
[26:54] | Hey hey, you know what you need to do? | 你知道你该怎么做 |
[26:55] | You need to stop, okay? | 请别说了 |
[26:56] | You’re just scaring the shit out of me. | 把我们都说害怕了 |
[27:00] | By the way, remind me to knock… | 对了 提醒我… |
[27:01] | the shit out of that chairlift guy. | 妈的 要给缆车员好看 |
[27:03] | What exactly did you say to him? | 你和他说什么了 |
[27:04] | What? Nothing. I didn’t say anything to him. | 什么 我什么都没说过 |
[27:07] | Well, you clearly pissed him off enough to do this. | 很显然 是你激怒了他 他才这么做的 |
[27:10] | Look, he knows we’re up here. | 他知道我们在这儿 |
[27:11] | Then why are the lights off, Dan? | 那为什么不开灯 丹 |
[27:13] | Is that part of their policy? | 这是他们的游园项目 |
[27:14] | Turn off the lights and scare the customers? | 关灯吓游客吗 |
[27:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:19] | Maybe it’s a power outage or something, okay? | 也许是停电之类的 |
[27:21] | That stuff happens all the time. | 这事不稀奇 |
[27:24] | They didn’t go home. That’s retarded. | 他们没回家 只是电路故障了 |
[27:30] | This is so messed up. | 这真是糟透了 |
[27:36] | I mean, worst-case scenario… | 最坏的情况是… |
[27:39] | they send up a ladder or something, right? | 从直升机上扔个梯子给我们什么的 是吗 |
[27:49] | Worst case I could just jump. | 最坏的情况 是我直接跳下去 |
[27:52] | I’ve done that before. | 我之前跳过 |
[27:56] | It’s not so bad. | 没什么严重后果 |
[28:04] | We have to get off these chairs. | 我们要离开这缆车 |
[28:06] | We can’t stay up in this chair. | 不能一直在这儿 |
[28:07] | Why isn’t the goddamn chair moving, Dan? | 这破缆车为何就不动呢 |
[28:09] | You acting all psycho is not gonna… | 你以为你这样发疯 |
[28:11] | make the chair move along, okay? | 缆车就会动吗 |
[28:15] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[28:20] | Please don’t yell at me. | 别吼我 |
[28:23] | I didn’t mean to yell. | 我不是故意的 |
[28:27] | This shit happens all the time though, okay? | 意外总会发生 |
[28:29] | I mean, they can’t just leave people up on chairs. | 他们不会就这样放着游客不管 |
[28:32] | You know the kind of lawsuit that they would have? | 这样他们会被起诉 |
[28:35] | What other people? | 哪有游客 |
[28:39] | There wasn’t anybody in front of us. | 眼前空无一人 |
[28:42] | They’re not gonna leave us up here all night. | 他们不会让我们在这坐一整夜 |
[28:45] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我说过很多次了 |
[28:47] | It’s sunday. | 今天是周日 |
[28:49] | It’s fucking sunday… | 该死的周日… |
[28:51] | And they’re not open again till friday. | 他们下周五才开缆车 |
[28:54] | We’re gonna be stuck here all week. | 我们要被困一星期 |
[28:57] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[28:59] | We’re not gonna be stuck up here. | 我们不会被困在这儿 |
[29:01] | Parker. Parker, look at me. | 帕克 看着我 |
[29:04] | Come on, there is no way a ski resort would let that happen, | 这是滑雪胜地… 即使再差劲 |
[29:06] | No matter how shitty they are, okay? | 也不会出这种意外的 |
[29:28] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[29:30] | Somebody help us, please! | 谁来帮帮我们 |
[29:33] | Somebody! hello! | 有人吗 |
[29:36] | – Come on, it’s all right. – Somebody! | -冷静 不会有事的 -有人吗 |
[29:38] | Shh. come on, it’s okay. | 别怕 会没事的 |
[29:41] | They’re gonna turn the power on in a minute. | 缆车马上就会动 |
[29:42] | We’re all gonna be laughing about this, seriously. | 真的 我们轻松一点就好了 |
[29:49] | I have to pee. | 我要撒尿 |
[29:54] | I have to pee wicked bad. | 憋不住了 |
[29:57] | Yeah, that makes two of us. | 你一说 我们也想尿了 |
[29:58] | Ew, Lynch. | 林奇 |
[30:00] | If you pull your junk out in front of me, I might puke. | 你如果在我面前掏出来 我会吐的 |
[30:03] | Well, what do you want me to do? I’ve got to go. | 那你要我怎么尿 我实在憋不住了 |
[30:07] | How am I supposed to go? | 那我呢 |
[30:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:09] | Just, you know, lift this up and bend down. | 把这个举起来 然后蹲下去尿 |
[30:12] | Are you crazy? Put the bar down. | 你疯了吗 放下防护栏 |
[30:14] | It’s just a safety bar, okay? | 不过是个扶手把 |
[30:15] | It doesn’t really do anything. | 起不到安全防护作用的 |
[30:17] | Well, I like the safety bar | 我觉得这样才安全 |
[30:18] | and I like it down where it’s supposed to be. | 所以我想让它就这样放着 |
[30:21] | Well, how are you gonna piss? | 那你要怎么尿 |
[30:25] | – I can hold it. – For a week? | -我忍着 -忍上一周吗 |
[30:32] | What? she’s the one saying… | 怎么了 是她说 |
[30:35] | we’re gonna be here for a week. | 我们要被困一周的 |
[30:40] | I can hold it. | 我忍得住 |
[30:43] | Well, I can’t. I’m pissing. | 我不行 我要方便了 |
[30:46] | Ew, that is so gross, Lynch. | 好恶心 林奇 太恶心了 |
[30:48] | Well, too bad, okay? | 太差劲了 是吧 |
[30:51] | Make me wait up here… | 寒风凛冽的夜晚 |
[30:53] | in this below freezing weather… | 被困在这里 |
[30:58] | while I wait for this fisher-price lift to work. | 等待这个破缆车动起来 |
[31:02] | Oh shit. | 妈的 |
[31:34] | Hey! we’re up here! | 我们在这儿 |
[31:37] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[31:39] | – Somebody help us! – Somebody! | -帮帮我们 -有人吗 |
[31:41] | – Put the bar down, Joe. – Help! | -乔 把防护栏放下来 -救命 |
[31:43] | Put the goddamn bar down, Joe! | 把那该死的防护栏放下来 乔 |
[31:48] | God, it feels like a needle. | 这雪就像针一样 |
[32:30] | What did I tell you guys? | 我说什么来着 |
[32:32] | Hello! | 这儿 |
[32:35] | – Hey! – Hey, we’re over here! | -这儿 -我们在这儿 |
[32:43] | Up here! | 这里 |
[32:46] | Help us! | 救命 |
[32:49] | Help us! | 救命 |
[32:51] | Cody, this is base. | 科迪 中心呼叫 |
[32:57] | Why is he stopping? | 他为什么停了 |
[32:58] | He’s gonna help us. He sees us. | 他来帮我们 他看到我们了 |
[33:01] | Go for Cody. | 我是科迪 |
[33:02] | Hey man, where you at? | 哥们 你在哪儿 |
[33:06] | I’m cutting over to pinewood to pick up Barnes. | 我在松树林这边接巴恩斯 |
[33:08] | No, man, Barnes just landed. The mountain is clear. | 巴恩斯回来了 山上没人了 |
[33:11] | Come back to base so we can get the hell out of here. | 返回中心 然后我们一起回家 |
[33:13] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[33:19] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[33:22] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪 |
[33:27] | – What is he doing? – Where is he going? | -他在干什么 -他要去哪儿 |
[33:30] | – Up here! – We’re up here! | -这儿 -我们在这儿 |
[33:39] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[33:41] | Up here. | 这里 |
[33:51] | Please don’t leave us! | 别丢下我们 |
[33:53] | – Look up! – No! | -看 -不 |
[33:57] | Come back! Stop! | 回来 停下 |
[34:00] | Stop! stop! | 停下 停 |
[34:08] | Hey, come back! | 快回来 |
[34:15] | Come back. We’re here. | 回来 我们在这儿 |
[34:18] | No. No. | 不 |
[34:42] | My face is burning. | 我的脸冻得发烫 |
[34:44] | Power’s coming back on. | 缆车马上就能动了 |
[34:45] | – No it isn’t. – It has to. | -不会的 -一定会的 |
[34:50] | Does anybody know what time it is? | 有人知道几点了吗 |
[34:52] | Hold on. Let me just run back to the locker. | 稍等 我到更衣室看下手机 |
[34:55] | I’ll check my phone real quick. | 马上告诉你 |
[35:02] | Top three breakfast cereals of all time. | 史上最美味的三种早餐燕麦 |
[35:04] | Go. | 开始 |
[35:07] | Okay, I’ll go first. | 好吧 我先来 |
[35:09] | Uh, crunch berries. | 杂莓荟萃麦片 |
[35:10] | – Stop. – Cinnamon toast crunch. | -别说了 -桂皮麦片 |
[35:14] | Please stop. | 别说了 |
[35:15] | And I’m gonna go out on a limb and say | 还有这个 一定没人喜欢 |
[35:17] | Lucky Charms pre purple horseshoes. | 幸运护身符[麦片品牌]的紫色马蹄铁 |
[35:20] | Is it just me or is it really weird… | 是只有我喜欢吗 是不是很怪 |
[35:22] | eating purple horseshoes? | 我很另类吧 |
[35:28] | Everybody went home. | 所有人都回家了 |
[35:31] | They left us up here. | 把我们撂在这儿 |
[35:35] | Top three celebrities you’d do. | 说你想要干的三个名人 |
[35:38] | Go. | 开始 |
[35:40] | Somebody needs to jump. | 需要有人跳下去 |
[35:43] | If we’re up here all week we’re gonna die. | 在这儿坐一周会死的 |
[36:01] | It’s okay. | 会没事的 |
[36:02] | I don’t want to die up here, Dan. | 丹 我不要死在这儿 |
[36:04] | No no no. Hey, you’re not gonna die. | 不 你不会死 |
[36:08] | I promise I won’t let you die. | 我保证你不会死 |
[36:13] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[36:17] | I’m so… | 我真 |
[36:19] | I’m so scared. | 我真害怕 |
[36:23] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[36:28] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[36:32] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[36:36] | What was the best christmas present you guys ever got? | 你们收到过的最好的圣诞节礼物是什么 |
[36:41] | Shaina my puppy. | 我的狗狗 沙娜 |
[36:44] | Hey, Dan? | 丹呢 |
[36:46] | – No? – Okay. | -没有 -好吧 |
[36:48] | I guess it’s my turn. | 该我说了 |
[36:51] | My skis. You get it? | 滑雪板 你们听见了吗 |
[36:56] | – Oh shit. – Oh! shit. | -妈的 -该死 |
[37:06] | Look at me. look at me. | 看我 看我 |
[37:08] | Look at me. look at me. | 看我 看我 |
[37:10] | Your face is… | 你的脸… |
[37:14] | It’s really red. I think you got frostbite. | 真红 估计是冻伤 |
[37:16] | No, you can’t get frostbite that fast. | 不能这么快就被冻伤 |
[37:19] | We’ve only been up here, what? | 我们才刚到 |
[37:23] | I mean, it’s only been a few hours tops. | 才过了几个小时 |
[37:25] | – What are you doing? – I’m jumping. | -你要干什么 -跳下去 |
[37:27] | – No you’re not. – Yes I am. | -不要跳 -我要跳 |
[37:29] | Even if I hurt myself I can get myself down… | 即使我受伤了 我也能下山去 |
[37:31] | and I can get us some help. | 找人来帮助我们 |
[37:33] | It’s too far, man. You can’t jump. | 太高了 你不能跳 |
[37:34] | – Do you have a better idea? – Than jumping? | -你有更好的办法吗 -好过跳下去吗 |
[37:37] | – Yeah. – Yeah, I got a better idea. | -对 -是 我有更好的办法 |
[37:38] | We can wait till the morning. | 我们可以等到早上 |
[37:39] | I mean, someone’s gonna come. | 会有人来的 |
[37:40] | A groomer or some shit. | 铲雪工人什么的 |
[37:41] | They’re gonna groom the mountain… | 不营业的时候 |
[37:43] | When it’s closed, huh? | 他们也会来吗 |
[37:44] | When it’s not gonna be open for another five days. | 五天都不营业 这里还需要清理吗 |
[37:47] | – Dan, don’t leave me. – I can do this. | -丹 不要离开我 -我能做到 |
[37:51] | All right, Joe’s gonna be here with you, okay? | 没事的 乔会在这儿陪你 |
[37:54] | All right? He’ll take care of you. | 好吗 他会照顾你 |
[37:56] | No, man, don’t do this. Walker, don’t. | 不 不要这样 沃克 |
[37:58] | Dan, don’t leave me. please. | 丹 求你别离开我 |
[38:01] | Look at me. look at me. | 看我 看着我 |
[38:06] | You’re gonna be okay, baby. You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 宝贝 会没事的 |
[38:17] | – Dan, no. – Don’t do this, man. | -丹 不要 -别跳 哥们 |
[38:27] | Remember that thing I said about having done this before? | 还记得我说过之前跳过吗 |
[38:32] | I totally lied. I’m scared shitless. | 我编的 我真害怕 |
[39:01] | Dan! Danny! | 丹 丹尼 |
[39:03] | Dan, are you okay? say something! | 丹 你还好吗 说话 |
[39:07] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[39:10] | Oh my god! | 天啊 |
[39:12] | Danny! Talk to me, Danny! | 丹尼 说话 丹尼 |
[39:15] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[39:17] | – Oh my god, my legs. – Dan! | -天啊 我的腿 -丹 |
[39:20] | Oh my god! oh my god! | 天啊 天啊 |
[39:23] | My legs are broken! Oh my god! | 我的腿断了 天啊 |
[39:26] | Can you move, Dan? | 你能走吗 丹 |
[39:28] | No, I can’t. I can’t move. | 不 我动不了 |
[39:30] | Okay, hold on. Hold on, baby. | 别动 别动 |
[39:32] | – What are you doing? – I’ve got to get down to him. | -你要干什么 -我要去帮他 |
[39:34] | Stop, you’re gonna get hurt. Calm down. | 停下 你会受伤的 冷静点 |
[39:36] | No no no, stay there. | 不 留在那儿 |
[39:38] | Don’t get off the chair. Stay on the chair. | 留在缆车上 别下来 |
[39:40] | – How bad is it? – It’s bad. | -到底怎么了 -很严重 |
[39:43] | It’s really bad. | 非常严重 |
[39:45] | The bone is sticking out of my leg. | 骨头都出来了 |
[39:47] | Help! | 救命 |
[39:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[39:51] | Please help! | 救救我 |
[39:53] | Hey, Dan, buddy. | 丹 哥们 |
[39:55] | Dan, can you move at all? | 丹 你动得了吗 |
[39:57] | No, man, it’s bad. | 不行 老兄 伤得很重 |
[39:59] | You can’t slide down the hill or anything? | 你没法沿着山坡滑下去什么的吗 |
[40:01] | No, I can’t slide down the fucking hill! | 不行 我他妈滑不下去 |
[40:04] | I’m bleeding to death, man! | 我会血流不止而死的 老兄 |
[40:05] | Okay okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[40:07] | Can you stop the bleeding? | 你能想办法止血吗 |
[40:09] | – With what? – Hold on. | -拿什么止 -坚持住 |
[40:17] | Here. | 接好了 |
[40:21] | Shit! | 操 |
[40:22] | Hey, Dan, hold on, man. | 丹 坚持住 老兄 |
[40:23] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[40:24] | I’m gonna throw mine down to you. | 我把我的丢下去给你 |
[40:26] | Here it comes. Ready? | 我丢了 准备 |
[40:31] | Can you get to it? | 你够得着吗 |
[40:34] | Just feel for it, buddy. | 使劲够它 哥们 |
[41:10] | I got it. I got it. | 我拿到了 我拿到了 |
[41:13] | Okay, Dan, you’re gonna have to tie that to your legs. | 好 丹 你得 把它系在腿上 |
[41:17] | Tie it onto your legs above where it’s bleeding. | 把它系在你腿上出血口的上面 |
[41:20] | Okay? Like a tourniquet thing. | 行吗 就像止血带一样 |
[41:33] | Okay, hold on. Wait. Here, take my coat. | 好的 坚持住 等等 来 接着我的外套 |
[41:36] | No, leave your coat on. Don’t take your coat off. | 别 穿着外套 别把你的外套脱了 |
[41:39] | It’s okay. I can huddle next to Lynch. | 没关系的 我可以抱着林奇 |
[41:41] | – Please. – Leave your coat on! | -拿着吧 -穿好外套 |
[41:54] | Fuck! | 操 |
[42:03] | – Hey. Hey, Dan. – What? | -嘿 丹 -什么 |
[42:05] | Maybe I can climb up to the cable… | 说不定我能爬上钢索 |
[42:08] | And get to a chair that’s closer to the ground. | 然后顺着钢索爬到离地近点儿的缆车上 |
[42:10] | You’ve got to be careful, man. Those cables are razor sharp. | 你一定得当心点 兄弟 那刚做像刀子一样利 |
[42:13] | You think you can pull yourself across on these chairs? | 你觉得你能吊在缆线上 爬到下一个缆车上 |
[42:18] | You never even tried to do a fucking pull-up. | 你连引体向上都没玩过 |
[42:20] | Your mom had to write you a letter… | 你妈写信给老师 |
[42:22] | So you could get out of gym class. | 才帮你搞定体育课的 |
[42:26] | – Hey, Joe. – Yeah? | -乔 -什么 |
[42:28] | Remember Jenny Bluth? huh? | 还记得珍妮・布鲁兹吗 嗯 |
[42:31] | Remember her? She could do a fucking pull-up. | 记得不 她居然会做引体向上 |
[42:33] | I know, but… | 我知道 可 |
[42:35] | Even if I get to that chair, | 就算我能爬到那个缆车 |
[42:37] | How many more chairs is it gonna take… | 我还得再爬多少个 |
[42:38] | before I get to one that’s closer to the ground? | 才能离地面近一点儿啊 |
[42:42] | The poles. | 那些柱子 |
[42:43] | The poles, they all have ladders on them, okay? | 那些柱子上面有梯子 对吧 |
[42:45] | The lift poles. | 那些升降柱 |
[42:47] | You just have to find your way to one of those. | 你只要想法子爬到那个上面就行了 |
[42:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:51] | Okay, how far is that chair away from the pole? | 好吧 那个缆车离柱子有多远 |
[42:55] | – I don’t know. – Just give me a second. | -我不知道 -给我两分钟 |
[42:57] | Give me a second, all right? | 给我两分钟 行吗 |
[43:00] | Wait, what if you fall too? | 等等 要是你也摔下去怎么办 |
[43:02] | Parker, if we stay up here we’re gonna… | 帕克 咱们要是干坐在这儿 咱们会 |
[43:04] | Freeze to death and he’s gonna die. | 活活冻死 他也会死的 |
[43:08] | Okay, dan. | 好了 丹 |
[43:09] | Dan, I’m gonna try and scale back… | 丹 我现在就试着爬到 |
[43:11] | to the next chair. | 下一个缆车 |
[43:16] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[43:18] | Baby, was that you? | 宝贝 那是你的声音吗 |
[43:20] | – What? – Hey, shut up, Dan. Shut up. | -什么 -嘿 别说话 丹 别说话 |
[43:25] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[43:27] | Oh my god. That was a wolf. | 我的天啊 那是只狼 |
[43:31] | Dan, that’s not a wolf, man. that’s a coyote or something. | 丹 那不是狼 兄弟 那是山狗还是什么 |
[43:33] | I know the sound of a fucking wolf! | 我他妈听得出来那是只狼 |
[43:35] | – Help! – They’re scared of people. | -救命啊 -它们怕人的 |
[43:38] | – Help me! – Come on, relax. | -救救我 -拜托 放松点儿 |
[43:40] | When was the last time you heard… | 你什么时候听说美国东北有过 |
[43:41] | of a wolf attack in New England? | 有狼袭击人类的事儿 |
[43:43] | Never. They’re pussies, man. | 从来没有 它们都是些怂货 兄弟 |
[43:46] | The wolves around here, they’re not even that big. | 这儿的狼 其实根本就没那么大 |
[43:50] | Hey. hey, listen. it could be worse, right? | 嘿 听着 现在不算太糟 对吧 |
[43:55] | How could it be worse? | 还有什么会比这更糟呢 |
[43:59] | It could be the sarlacc pit. | 沙兽洞呢 |
[44:01] | Hey, Parker came through with the tension breaker, bud. | 嘿 帕克学会自我解压了 老兄 |
[44:05] | Your girl’s all right, Walker. | 你的妞真不赖 沃克 |
[44:07] | – Hey, she’s all right. – Just climb. | -嘿 她真行 -爬吧 |
[44:10] | Please, please just climb. | 求你了 爬过去吧 |
[44:13] | Okay, hold on. Hold on, I’m coming. | 好 坚持住 我来了 |
[44:20] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[44:22] | It’ll be okay, Dan. | 会没事的 丹 |
[44:27] | You know it’s funny, I was never… | 说起来挺好笑的 我这辈子 |
[44:29] | afraid of heights until right now. | 从来没这么恐高过 |
[44:30] | – Okay, what can I do to help? – I don’t know. | -我能帮上忙吗 -不知道 |
[44:32] | Just hold on to my legs. | 就抓着我的腿吧 |
[44:35] | I mean, you can’t stop me from falling but it’s… | 其实帮不了什么 |
[44:38] | it’s like psychological or something. | 能起点心理作用什么的 |
[44:39] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[44:44] | Oh shit, it’s high. It’s really fucking high. | 我操 真高 太他妈高了 |
[44:46] | What can I do to help? | 我能帮上忙吗 |
[44:47] | Nothing. Just stop talking, okay? | 不用了 别说话就好 行吗 |
[44:49] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好了 |
[44:51] | Come on. | 上 |
[45:00] | Please hurry! | 求你了 快点 |
[45:01] | Dan, just be quiet, okay? | 丹 别发出声音 行吗 |
[45:08] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[45:11] | Shit, it’s all ice. | 操 上面全是雪 |
[45:14] | Hey, dan. dan, buddy, it’s all ice. | 嘿 丹 兄弟 上面全是雪 |
[45:17] | But I think if we knock it off I can get to the top. | 不过我想只要能把雪敲掉 我就能爬上去 |
[45:21] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[45:25] | Shit. | 操 |
[45:45] | Oh shit. | 我操 |
[45:48] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办 |
[45:53] | You guys! | 你们俩 |
[45:56] | What the fuck am I supposed to do? | 我他妈该怎么办 |
[46:01] | Get the hell away from him! | 快他妈滚远点 |
[46:12] | Hey. Hey, are you all right? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[46:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[46:17] | Yeah, I’m alive. | 嗯 还活着 |
[46:20] | See, I told you, man. | 你看 我说什么来着 兄弟 |
[46:22] | They’re more afraid of you than you are of them. Huh? | 你怕它们 它们还更怕你呢 对吧 |
[46:26] | I don’t know, man. I’m pretty afraid. | 不知道 兄弟 我怕得要死 |
[46:28] | I know, man. I know. | 我明白 兄弟 我明白 |
[46:30] | I can’t feel my legs anymore. | 我已经感觉不到我的腿了 |
[46:34] | That’s not good, right? | 这很糟 对不对 |
[46:37] | I mean, they don’t hurt as bad, | 我的腿倒是不疼了 |
[46:38] | but that’s not good. | 可这不对劲 |
[46:41] | No no, it’s fine. You’re gonna be all right. | 不 没事的 你会没事的 |
[46:44] | Okay, it’s probably really really bad. | 好吧 真的糟得不能再糟了 |
[46:46] | We’re got to move and get… | 我们得爬过去 |
[46:49] | Hey hey hey. go like this. | 嘿 摸摸这儿 |
[46:51] | Ow. Ow, it’s like a sunburn. | 噢 疼得像晒伤了一样 |
[46:53] | No no, I think it’s frostbite. | 不 我觉得是冻伤了 |
[46:55] | What? | 什么 |
[46:56] | Is my face changing color anywhere? | 我的脸上哪儿有变色吗 |
[46:59] | I don’t know. I can’t see anything. | 不知道 我看不出来 |
[47:01] | Don’t… don’t touch it. Stop. | 别 别碰 别摸了 |
[47:03] | – Stop. – But it itches now. | -别摸 -可它开始痒了 |
[47:05] | I know, but if you rub your face… | 我明白 可要是你抓脸 |
[47:06] | it’s gonna come off. | 那块皮会掉下来的 |
[47:07] | Will you just hurry up up there?! | 你们能不能快一点 |
[47:08] | Okay, I’m trying. Hold on. | 好 我试试看 坚持住 |
[47:11] | Shit. | 操 |
[47:29] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[47:31] | Okay, just don’t talk. | 好了 别说话 |
[47:36] | I can do this. | 我能行的 |
[47:44] | Oh, I got you. | 噢 我抓住你了 |
[47:46] | Shit, it’s slippery. | 操 太滑了 |
[47:49] | Don’t look down. | 别往下看 |
[47:56] | My boots are so heavy. | 我的靴子太重了 |
[48:13] | The cable is cutting through my gloves. | 缆线把我的手套划破了 |
[48:19] | Do you got it? | 你行吗 |
[48:30] | Oh, my hands. | 噢 我的手 |
[48:37] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[48:38] | What? What’s wrong? | 什么 怎么了 |
[48:41] | Oh my god. Okay. | 我的天啊 好吧 |
[48:45] | What is it? What? | 什么情况 怎么了 |
[48:49] | I got you. I got you, you’re okay. | 我抓住你了 你没事了 |
[48:51] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[48:53] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[48:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[48:57] | – What’s wrong? – Don’t look down. | -怎么了 -别往下看 |
[48:58] | – What? – Don’t look. Don’t look. | -什么 -别看 别看 |
[49:01] | – Lynch. – Yeah, man? | -林奇 -嗯 兄弟 |
[49:04] | Don’t you let her look. | 千万别让她看见 |
[49:06] | Don’t you fucking let her look. | 千万别他妈让她看见 |
[49:07] | Dan! | 丹 |
[49:09] | Dan! | 丹 |
[49:11] | No, I won’t, man. | 我不会的 兄弟 |
[49:14] | Don’t. | 别 |
[49:16] | Don’t you let her look! | 别让她看见 |
[49:19] | Dan! | 丹 |
[49:26] | Let me look. I need to look. | 让我看 我要看着他 |
[49:29] | I need to look! | 我要看着他 |
[49:31] | No! | 不 |
[49:36] | No! Dan! | 不 丹 |
[49:38] | Let me look! | 让我看看他 |
[49:44] | – No! – Oh my god. Oh my god. | -不 -我的天啊 我的天啊 |
[49:48] | Oh my god. | 我的天啊 |
[49:53] | Oh god. Think about Dan. | 天啊 想想丹的样子 |
[50:03] | Don’t listen to it. Just don’t listen to it. | 别听那声音 千万别听 |
[50:06] | Don’t listen to it. | 别听 |
[50:15] | Okay. okay. | 好了 好了 |
[50:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[50:39] | Dan! | 丹 |
[50:47] | No, Dan. | 不 丹 |
[50:55] | No! | 不 |
[51:25] | Cables cut through my gloves. | 钢绳把我的手套划破了 |
[51:28] | My hands are wasted. | 我的手废了 |
[51:30] | Why’d you let him jump? | 为什么你让他跳下去 |
[51:37] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[51:40] | It was too far. | 太高了 |
[51:43] | No, he said he could do it. | 不 他说他能行的 |
[51:46] | You didn’t try to stop him. | 你没试试阻止他 |
[51:53] | I can’t believe this. Are you trying to blame me? | 我真不敢相信 你是在怪我吗 |
[51:57] | No. | 不是 |
[51:58] | No, I’m not blaming you. | 不是 我不是怪你 |
[51:59] | I mean, you’re his girlfriend. | 说真的 你是他女朋友 |
[52:01] | I didn’t see you trying to throw yourself in front of him. | 我可没看见你 挺身而出 |
[52:04] | He wasn’t going to listen to me. | 他不会听我的 |
[52:06] | But he would have listened to me? | 那他就会听我的吗 |
[52:09] | No, I said it was a bad idea. | 不 我说过这不是个好主意 |
[52:12] | I said it was too far a drop. | 我说过这太高了 不能跳 |
[52:13] | I didn’t hear any ideas from you… | 我可没听见你说过什么 |
[52:14] | except for crying about it. | 除了大哭大闹 |
[52:18] | Don’t you fucking blame me. | 别他妈怪我 |
[52:22] | You’ve been his girlfriend for what, | 你跟他在一起才多久 |
[52:24] | A year? | 一年 |
[52:25] | Maybe? | 差不多吧 |
[52:31] | I’ve known him my entire fucking life. | 我他妈从小跟他一起玩大的 |
[52:35] | You should’ve… | 本来死的应该 |
[52:37] | – You should’ve… – What? | -本来死的应该 -什么 |
[52:41] | Say it! | 给我说完 |
[52:45] | It should’ve been me. | 本来死的应该是我 |
[52:47] | – No. – That’s what you want to say. | -不是的 -你就是想说这句话 |
[52:49] | No, that’s… that’s not what I said. | 不 我不是想说那个 |
[52:52] | It’s okay. I get it. I get it. | 行 我懂 我都懂 |
[52:55] | It should have been me down there, right? | 本来应该是我死在下面 对不 |
[52:57] | ‘Cause who gives a fuck about me? | 谁他妈在乎我的死活 |
[52:58] | No. | 不是的 |
[53:01] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[53:03] | If we hadn’t spent the entire day… | 要不是我们花了一整天 |
[53:04] | on the fucking bunny hill… | 呆在那破山上 |
[53:06] | watching you fall on your ass… | 看你摔跤 |
[53:07] | we would have done some runs and we could have gone home. | 我们本来应该好好滑上几轮 然后就回家的 |
[53:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[53:14] | Or maybe if you hadn’t fucked with our thing. | 或者你压根就不该来瞎搅和 |
[53:16] | Maybe if you had just stayed home… | 或许你应该老老实实呆在家 |
[53:18] | and not tried to force yourself… | 别没完没了地 |
[53:20] | into every little aspect of his life… | 搅和他生活的方方面面 |
[53:23] | my best friend wouldn’t be dead right now. | 我最好的朋友 现在就不会死 |
[53:26] | That’s… | 这 |
[53:27] | Not fair. | 不公平 |
[53:30] | That’s not fair. | 这太不公平了 |
[53:34] | It’s not fair that my best friend is dead. | 我最好的朋友死了 这才叫不公平 |
[53:38] | He’s not coming back. He’s gone. | 他再也不会回来了 他就这么不在了 |
[53:45] | – I’m sorry. – Fuck you! | -对不起 -操你妈的 |
[54:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[54:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[54:17] | I’m so sorry, Lynch. | 对不起 林奇 |
[54:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[54:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[54:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[54:34] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. | 我也对不起 我不是故意的 |
[54:44] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it, okay? | 对不起 我不是故意的 |
[54:48] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是故意的 |
[55:05] | 830 | 830. |
[55:08] | Oh shit. | 我操 |
[55:11] | What were my numbers? | 我那部分呢 |
[55:13] | -786 -7860 – 786… – 7860. | |
[55:17] | 830-7860 | 830-7860. |
[55:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[55:21] | I’m so gonna call that girl when I get back. | 等我一回去 我一定要打给那个女孩 |
[55:26] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[55:28] | I’m gonna ask her to marry me. No messing around. | 我要向她求婚 不废话 |
[55:30] | I’m just gonna call her and I’m gonna be like, | 我就这么打给她 然后我就 想这样 |
[55:31] | ‘Hey, Shannon. It’s Joe from the chairlift. Will you marry me?’ | “嘿 夏侬 我就是那个缆椅男乔 你愿意嫁给我吗” |
[55:35] | We’ll get a house, have two kids… | 我们会有间房子 两个孩子 |
[55:37] | And a dog named Steve. | 还有只狗 叫史蒂夫 |
[55:39] | Who’s gonna pay for the house? | 谁来付房钱 |
[55:41] | She will. | 她付 |
[55:42] | She’s got a great job. | 她有份厉害的工作 |
[55:44] | What does she do? | 她是做什么的 |
[55:47] | Orthodontist. | 矫形牙医 |
[55:49] | Orthodontists make a lot of money. | 矫形牙医很能赚钱的 |
[55:53] | Well, I’m sure the two of you will be really happy. | 我相信你们两个一定会很幸福 |
[55:58] | 830-7860 | 830-7860. |
[56:03] | Who names their dog Steve? | 谁会叫狗狗史蒂夫啊 |
[56:05] | I will. | 我 |
[56:08] | Steve’s a people name. | 史蒂夫可是个人名 |
[56:11] | Says who? | 谁说的 |
[56:16] | You don’t, like, go to someone’s house… | 谁会去别人家 |
[56:18] | and have them say, ‘Here, meet my dog Steve.’ | 听主人说,”这是我的爱狗史蒂夫” |
[56:22] | Why not? | 怎么不会呢 |
[56:24] | I think Steve’s a good name for a dog. | 我觉得史蒂夫是个很好的狗狗名字 |
[56:25] | Here, meet my cat Chris. | 这是我的猫咪克里斯 |
[56:28] | No cat. | 不养猫 |
[56:30] | Just a dog… Steve. | 就养一条狗 史蒂夫 |
[56:37] | Shaina must be so hungry. | 沙娜一定很饿了 |
[56:43] | What kind of pizza should we get? | 我们吃什么样的披萨 |
[56:44] | The poor thing. | 真可怜啊 |
[56:48] | She’s just a puppy. | 她只是一条小狗 |
[56:52] | She’s not gonna understand that I died. | 根本不知道我死了 |
[56:58] | She’s gonna think that I left, | 她可能觉得我就是走了 |
[57:01] | that I forgot about her. | 把她忘了 |
[57:04] | She’s probably waiting… | 然后就一直在门前 |
[57:07] | by the front door right now. | 等我回来 |
[57:09] | At every little noise that she hears… | 一听到走廊 |
[57:12] | in the hallway, | 有响声 |
[57:14] | She’s probably cocking her little head… | 她立马就会竖起小脑袋 |
[57:17] | to the side… | 趴在门口听 |
[57:19] | wondering when I’m gonna come in. | 猜想我什么时候进家门 |
[57:23] | But I won’t. | 但我永远都不会进了 |
[57:25] | I won’t come in. | 不会进家门了 |
[57:27] | And she’s gonna… she’s gonna starve to death. | 她最终就会…就会饿死 |
[57:33] | She’s gonna starve to death… | 会饿死 |
[57:36] | waiting for me to come in. | 一直等我回家 |
[57:39] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[57:43] | She’s not gonna starve to death. | 她不会饿死的 |
[57:45] | You’re not gonna die, Parker. | 你不会死的 帕克 |
[57:48] | I’m the only one with a key to my apartment, though. | 但只有我有我家门的钥匙 |
[57:52] | Yeah, I know, but the neighbors will kick the door down… | 我知道 但要是她一直叫的话 |
[57:55] | if she doesn’t stop barking. | 邻居会把门踹开的 |
[57:57] | Someone will figure it out. | 会有办法的 |
[58:00] | She’ll be just fine. | 她一定会没事的 |
[58:04] | So will you. | 你也是 |
[58:07] | So will we. | 我们都是 |
[58:17] | I just want to see my mom. | 我想见我妈妈 |
[58:21] | And my dad. | 还有我爸爸 |
[1:01:18] | I thought I was dreaming. | 我还以为是在做梦 |
[1:01:21] | I thought I was dreaming this. | 我以为这一切都是梦 |
[1:01:33] | – You okay? – I’m fine. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[1:01:37] | Your frostbite is getting worse. | 你脸上的冻疮越来越严重了 |
[1:01:40] | Really? How bad… | 真的吗 多严重… |
[1:01:40] | Don’t touch it. It’s bad. | 别碰 挺严重的 |
[1:01:45] | It doesn’t itch as much anymore. | 已经没有那么痒了 |
[1:01:48] | Okay, don’t touch your face though. | 那也别碰 |
[1:01:52] | When we get out of here I’m gonna get you to a doctor. | 我们离开这了我就带你去医院 |
[1:01:53] | – They’ll fix it right away. – You have… | -他们会帮你处理伤口的 -你也… |
[1:01:56] | You have red marks on your face too. | 你脸上也有红疮了 |
[1:02:02] | They’ll fix me up too. | 他们也会帮我处理的 |
[1:02:05] | Don’t. Don’t. Don’t touch it. It’s bad. | 别碰 挺严重的 |
[1:02:12] | Well, it’s the morning. | 天都亮了 |
[1:02:16] | Maybe someone will come up now. | 可能有人正赶过来呢 |
[1:02:18] | For what? | 过来干嘛 |
[1:02:22] | Mountain maintenance. I don’t know. | 山路维护 不知道 |
[1:02:27] | Besides, if we don’t show up for class… | 对了 要是我们没去上课 |
[1:02:28] | people will start looking for us. | 大家会找我们的 |
[1:02:29] | No one knows we’re here. | 没人知道我们在这 |
[1:02:33] | I didn’t tell anyone I was coming. | 我没告诉任何人我们来这了 |
[1:02:38] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:02:40] | We need help! | 救命 |
[1:02:51] | If I can get to that pole | 如果我能到那根柱子那里 |
[1:02:52] | I can climb down the ladder. | 我就能爬梯子下去 |
[1:02:58] | How are you gonna climb with your hands like that? | 你手这样怎么爬啊 |
[1:03:02] | We won’t make it another night. | 我们不能再在这困一夜了 |
[1:03:04] | Are you sure you don’t want to wait a few hours? | 你确定不再等几个小时了吗 |
[1:03:09] | I mean, maybe you’re right. | 可能你说的对 |
[1:03:11] | Maybe someone’s coming in today. | 可能今天有人会过来 |
[1:05:38] | The sun feels good. | 阳光真舒服 |
[1:05:40] | First we’re freezing, now we’re gonna get sunburned. | 我们开始冻的要死 现在我们又要挨晒了 |
[1:05:45] | Be careful what you wish for, right? | 总是事与愿违啊 |
[1:05:47] | How come you never have a girlfriend? | 你怎么从不交女朋友 |
[1:05:50] | How am I supposed to answer that? | 该怎么回答呢 |
[1:05:53] | I just mean you’re a decent guy. | 你人这么好 |
[1:05:56] | and chicks dig you. | 那么多女孩喜欢你 |
[1:05:57] | But you never have a relationship. | 但你从来不谈恋爱 |
[1:06:02] | I had a serious girlfriend once. | 我之前交过一个女朋友 |
[1:06:04] | – High school doesn’t count. – No. | -高中不算 -不是 |
[1:06:07] | No, post high school. Freshman year. | 高中毕业之后 大一那年 |
[1:06:09] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:06:12] | This girl Annie. | 一个叫安妮的女孩 |
[1:06:14] | We met at freshman orientation. | 我们在迎新会上认识 |
[1:06:18] | We emailed each other during the summer. | 整个暑假都发电邮联系 |
[1:06:19] | When we got back to school it was like we were dating. | 回到学校后 我俩就开始约会了 |
[1:06:25] | I just really felt it with her, you know? | 跟她在一起的感觉太妙了 |
[1:06:27] | We were into the same stuff, which was cool. | 我们有相同的爱好 |
[1:06:30] | She was way into Aerosmith. | 她很喜欢空中铁匠乐队 |
[1:06:31] | I’d seen ’em five times. She’d seem ’em eight. | 他们演出我看过五次 她看过八次 |
[1:06:35] | What happened? | 为什么分手了 |
[1:06:39] | She, uh… | 她… |
[1:06:43] | had the same favorite movie as me… ET. | 和我一样 最喜欢的电影是”ET” |
[1:06:47] | It was like soulmates, that shit you read about. | 我们俩就像书里写的心灵伴侣一样 |
[1:06:54] | So what happened? | 那为什么分手了 |
[1:06:58] | Same old shit. | 常见的烂理由 |
[1:07:01] | No. | 不是 |
[1:07:03] | You know what happened? She… | 知道吗 她… |
[1:07:05] | she liked another guy. | 她喜欢上了别人 |
[1:07:08] | This fraternity douchebag named Dean. | 在联谊会上认识的混蛋 叫迪恩 |
[1:07:15] | She dumped you for a frat guy? | 她因为联谊会上的人甩了你吗 |
[1:07:17] | No. | 不是 |
[1:07:19] | No, I dumped her. | 我甩了她 |
[1:07:21] | We were in the cafeteria, right? | 我们在咖啡厅 |
[1:07:22] | You know, we were having lunch, facing each other. | 我坐在她对面 正在吃饭 |
[1:07:25] | I was facing the wall and she was… | 我座位朝着墙 |
[1:07:27] | facing everybody behind me. | 她面朝着我身后的人 |
[1:07:33] | And I kept seeing her, like, | 我看她的眼睛 |
[1:07:35] | You know, looking at somebody. | 一直看着后面的人 |
[1:07:36] | You know, like kind of laughing. | 脸上还挂着笑 |
[1:07:37] | And I was just like, you know, | 我就问她 |
[1:07:39] | ‘What’s so funny?’ you know? | “什么东西这么好笑” |
[1:07:40] | And, you know, like, ‘What the hell is going on?’ | 我又问 “怎么了 这么好笑” |
[1:07:43] | And she said… | 她说 |
[1:07:49] | she said, ‘Dean’s making fun of you.’ | “迪恩在后面嘲笑你” |
[1:07:52] | So I turn around and I’m ready to just | 我转身准备要… |
[1:07:54] | beat the shit out of this guy. | 揍这个混蛋 |
[1:07:58] | But all I can see are these random fucking people. | 但我看见的却是那群混蛋 |
[1:08:00] | All these faces. | 那些混蛋的脸 |
[1:08:03] | This guy was making eyes at my girl | 那个混蛋朝我的女朋友眉来眼去 |
[1:08:05] | and could see me… | 他们看见我 |
[1:08:08] | But I couldn’t see him. | 我却不知道他们在背后笑我 |
[1:08:13] | That’s messed up. | 真够怂的 |
[1:08:17] | I never felt so stupid. | 我从没觉得那么丢人过 |
[1:08:21] | I just walked out. | 我走了 |
[1:08:24] | You just walked out? | 你就这么走了? |
[1:08:26] | Yeah, I told her to laugh it up… | 我跟她说 你就和那个联谊会的 |
[1:08:27] | with Dean the frat guy. | 混蛋偷笑去吧 |
[1:08:28] | I was out. | 我退出 |
[1:08:30] | That sucks. | 太无耻了 |
[1:08:34] | Maybe I shouldn’t have been so quick to walk away. | 也许我不应该离开得这么快 |
[1:08:37] | You know, maybe I should have had a thicker skin… | 也许我应该脸皮厚点 |
[1:08:40] | and not been such a sensitive bitch. | 不应该像个敏感的小妞 |
[1:08:49] | Sometimes I feel like I was just insecure. | 有时候我觉得特自卑 |
[1:08:52] | Maybe I screwed up. | 也许该怪我 |
[1:08:57] | You should tell her that. | 你应该把这些话告诉她 |
[1:09:01] | When you get home you should call her. | 你回家后应该给她打电话 |
[1:09:05] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[1:09:11] | She’s dating Dean. | 她现在和迪恩在一起了 |
[1:09:24] | I should have done something. | 我本该帮帮他 |
[1:09:29] | There was nothing you could have done. | 你什么都做不了 |
[1:09:31] | I just sat here and I let him die. | 我就坐在这眼睁睁看他死 |
[1:09:34] | No, you didn’t. We didn’t let him die, okay? | 你没有 我们都没眼睁睁送他去死 |
[1:09:37] | There was nothing we could have done. | 我们没有办法 |
[1:09:39] | He jumped down there to save us, okay? | 他为了救我们才跳下去 |
[1:09:45] | He was the one. | 他就是我要找的那个人 |
[1:09:47] | He was the boy I was gonna marry. | 他就是我要嫁的那个人 |
[1:09:55] | First grade… | 小学一年级的时候 |
[1:09:57] | and we get left there by our moms… | 妈妈第一天 |
[1:10:00] | for the day. | 送我们去上学 |
[1:10:01] | It’s like the first real day of school, | 现在就跟第一天上学一样 |
[1:10:03] | you know, without your folks around. | 周围没有亲人 |
[1:10:05] | And Dan was this chubby little kid. | 丹是个胖乎乎的小屁孩 |
[1:10:10] | No, fuck it. He was a fat ass. | 才他妈不是 他就是个肥猪 |
[1:10:14] | And so our moms all leave… | 我们的妈妈都走了 |
[1:10:17] | but Dan wouldn’t let go of his mom’s hand. | 可丹根本不松他妈妈的手 |
[1:10:20] | And even after she left he just stood… | 他妈妈都走了 他还是 |
[1:10:22] | at the front of the class… | 在教室前面站着不动 |
[1:10:23] | crying like a total pussy. | 像个小女孩一样大哭 |
[1:10:25] | – That sounds like Dan. – Yeah, you have no idea. | -这是丹的作风 -还有呢 |
[1:10:29] | Anyway, so the teacher… | 之后老师… |
[1:10:33] | Oh, what’s her name? | 名字是什么来着 |
[1:10:39] | Mrs. Schifrin. | 席福林夫人 |
[1:10:40] | So Mrs. Schifrin is trying everything… | 席福林夫人用各种办法 |
[1:10:42] | to get the fat kid to stop crying. | 让这个胖小子不哭 |
[1:10:44] | And she says, | 她说 |
[1:10:47] | ‘You know, maybe there’s somebody… | “这个班级里 |
[1:10:50] | somebody else you know in the class. | 有没有认识的小朋友啊 |
[1:10:51] | Maybe you have a friend you want to sit with.’ | 有没有你想跟他坐同桌的小朋友啊” |
[1:10:55] | And this little fucker points right at me and says, ‘Him.’ | 这个臭小子一下指了我说,”他” |
[1:10:59] | Now I’ve never seen this kid in my life. | 我以前根本不认识他 |
[1:11:03] | But for some reason he pointed at me. | 不知道为什么他指了我 |
[1:11:08] | So you had to sit with him? | 然后你就跟他坐同桌了吗 |
[1:11:09] | Yeah, for a whole week. | 恩 一整周呢 |
[1:11:10] | Whole first week of school I had to share… | 上学的第一个星期我就得 |
[1:11:12] | my little cubby with his fat ass. | 和这头肥驴共享地盘 |
[1:11:13] | Oh, gosh. | 天啊 |
[1:11:19] | He was a douchebag. I never let him forget it. | 他这个混蛋 我常这么跟他说 |
[1:11:39] | Dan didn’t die up here just for you… | 丹是为了我们死的 |
[1:11:40] | and I to give up and die too. | 我也得这样做 |
[1:11:54] | Help me up. | 帮我一把 |
[1:12:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:12:22] | Oh god! | 天啊 |
[1:12:23] | Oh shit. | 妈的 |
[1:12:24] | – Shit, just hold on. – Oh my god. | -妈的 坚持住啊 -我的天啊 |
[1:12:27] | – The chair is gonna fall. – No it’s not. No it’s not. | -椅子要掉下去了 -不会的 |
[1:12:32] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[1:12:37] | My hands. | 我的手 |
[1:12:47] | Oh god, my hands. | 天啊 我的手 |
[1:13:35] | Joe! | 乔 |
[1:13:49] | Fuck you, Jenny Bluth. | 去你妈的 珍妮・布鲁兹 |
[1:13:53] | Oh fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:14:04] | Oh shit. Shit. | 我操 |
[1:14:07] | – Hey, Parker. – What? | -帕克 -怎么了 |
[1:14:09] | I need you to throw my extra pole… | 你把我的滑雪杆 |
[1:14:11] | as far as you can this way. | 扔得越远越好 |
[1:14:12] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:13] | I said I want you to throw my ski pole… | 我说你要把我的滑雪杆 |
[1:14:16] | as far down the hill as you can. | 尽可能的扔远点 |
[1:14:19] | I’m gonna need some defense when I get on the ground. | 我下去之后要用来防卫 |
[1:14:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:14:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:15:06] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[1:15:09] | – Shit. – I’m sorry. | -操 -对不起 |
[1:15:12] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[1:15:24] | Shit. Oh shit. | 我操 |
[1:15:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:15:30] | You can do it. | 你一定能行 |
[1:15:32] | You can do it. Please do it. | 一定行的 |
[1:16:09] | Please don’t break. Please don’t break. | 别坏 千万别坏 |
[1:16:28] | I just want to go. Please let me go. | 我想离开这 让我离开这吧 |
[1:16:56] | You did it! You did it! | 你成功了 |
[1:17:06] | – Oh shit. – Joe! | -妈的 -乔 |
[1:17:09] | Lynch! | 林奇 |
[1:17:11] | – Lynch! – I’m okay. | -林奇 -我没事 |
[1:17:40] | No! No! | 不 |
[1:17:55] | No! | 不 |
[1:18:11] | Stay the fuck back! | 滚远点 |
[1:18:19] | Try and stay still. | 呆着别动 |
[1:18:24] | I’ll be back as fast as I can. | 我会尽快回来 |
[1:18:26] | Please please hurry. Please. | 快点 求你了 |
[1:18:32] | Joe, look out! | 乔 小心 |
[1:18:40] | Joe! | 乔 |
[1:21:01] | Lynch! | 林奇 |
[1:26:15] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[1:26:22] | Help, please! | 救命啊 |
[1:26:24] | Wait! | 停车 |
[1:27:32] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:27:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:27:36] | Hey, you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:27:39] | Hold on. Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[1:27:41] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[1:27:43] | I’m gonna get you help. | 我来帮你了 |
[1:27:47] | No, there were no other cars. | 这没有其他车 |
[1:27:50] | I found her laying in the road… | 我发现她躺在路上 |
[1:27:51] | Right outside of Mt. Holliston. | 就在霍利斯顿山脚下 |
[1:27:56] | I’m taking her to you now. | 现在我带她过去 |
[1:28:00] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[1:28:02] | The hospital is only 10 minutes away. | 再有十分钟医院就到了 |
[1:28:06] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你没事了 |
[1:28:08] | You’re gonna be okay. | 没事了 |
[1:28:11] | You’re gonna be okay, baby. | 宝贝 你会没事的 |
[1:28:15] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你没事了 |