英文名称:Frozen II
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | Anna. Elsa. | 安娜 艾莎 |
[01:00] | Bedtime soon. | 马上就该睡觉了 |
[01:02] | The princess is trapped in the snow goblin’s evil spell. | 公主被雪妖精的邪恶咒语困住了 |
[01:05] | Quick, Elsa! Make a prince! A fancy one! | 快 艾莎 做个王子 帅点的 |
[01:08] | Oh, no! The prince is trapped, too. | 不好 王子也被困住了 |
[01:10] | Who cares about danger when there’s love? | 在爱情面前 谁还在乎危险 |
[01:13] | Anna. Bleugh! | 安娜 我要吐了 |
[01:14] | Kissing won’t save the Forest. | 亲亲可不能拯救森林 |
[01:17] | The lost fairies cry out. | 迷路的仙子们哭喊起来 |
[01:20] | What sound does a giraffe make? | 长颈鹿会发出什么叫声 |
[01:21] | Never mind. | 不管了 |
[01:22] | They wake the fairy queen… | 她们唤醒了仙子女王 |
[01:24] | who breaks the spell and saves everyone! | 她打破了咒语 拯救了所有人 |
[01:26] | And they all get married! | 然后大家都结婚了 |
[01:29] | What are you playing? | 你们在演什么 |
[01:30] | Enchanted Forest. | 魔法森林 |
[01:31] | The prince and the princess… | 公主和王子… |
[01:33] | That’s like no enchanted forest I’ve ever seen. | 这可不像是我见过的魔法森林 |
[01:36] | You’ve seen an enchanted forest? | 你还见过魔法森林 |
[01:38] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[01:39] | I have. Once. | 我确实见过一次 |
[01:41] | And you’ve never told us this before? | 你居然从来没告诉过我们 |
[01:44] | Well, I could tell you now, if you… | 我现在就可以告诉你们 只要你们… |
[01:47] | – Now. – Okay, tell us now. | -现在就说 -现在就告诉我们吧 |
[01:50] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要告诉她们吗 |
[01:51] | It’s time they know. | 是时候让她们知道了 |
[01:54] | Let’s make a big snowman later. | 我们之后堆个更大的雪人吧 |
[01:55] | If they can settle and listen. | 只要她们能坐好乖乖听 |
[02:00] | Far away… | 在很远很远的地方 |
[02:01] | as north as we can go… | 在世界的最北方 |
[02:03] | stood a very old and very enchanted forest. | 有一座很古老的魔法森林 |
[02:07] | But its magic wasn’t that of goblin spells and lost fairies. | 但它的魔法不是妖精的咒语和迷路的仙子 |
[02:11] | It was protected by the most powerful spirits of all… | 它被最强大的精灵保护着 |
[02:15] | those of air… | 风精灵 |
[02:17] | of fire… | 火精灵 |
[02:19] | of water… | 水精灵 |
[02:21] | and earth. | 土精灵 |
[02:28] | But it was also home to the mysterious Northuldra people. | 但那里也是神秘的诺桑德拉人的家园 |
[02:32] | Were the Northuldra magical, like me? | 诺桑德拉人也像我一样有魔法吗 |
[02:34] | No, Elsa. They were not magical. | 不 艾莎 他们本身并没有魔法 |
[02:37] | They just took advantage of the Forest’s gifts. | 他们只是善于利用森林的馈赠 |
[02:42] | Their ways were so different from ours… | 他们的生活方式与我们大相径庭 |
[02:44] | but still, they promised us friendship. | 尽管如此 他们仍然答应与我们建立友谊 |
[02:48] | In honor of that, | 为纪念两族交好 |
[02:49] | your grandfather, King Runeard, | 你们的祖父 鲁纳德国王 |
[02:51] | built them a mighty dam to strengthen their waters. | 为他们建了一座坚固的水坝来加固他们的水域 |
[02:54] | It was a gift of peace. | 这是一份象征和平的礼物 |
[02:56] | That’s a big gift of peace. | 真是一份象征和平的大礼 |
[02:59] | And I was so honored to get to go to the Forest to celebrate it. | 我很荣幸能去森林里庆祝大坝落成 |
[03:02] | Stand tall, Agnarr. | 站直了 安纳尔 |
[03:04] | I wasn’t at all prepared for what the day would bring. | 我对于那天将要发生的事情毫无准备 |
[03:10] | We let down our guard. | 我们卸下了防备 |
[03:14] | We were charmed. | 我们被迷住了 |
[03:18] | It felt so… | 一切都那么 |
[03:20] | magical. | 魔幻 |
[03:35] | But something went wrong. | 但出了状况 |
[03:40] | They were attacking us. | 他们开始攻击我们 |
[03:41] | Get behind me. | 躲到我身后 |
[03:45] | It was a brutal battle. | 那场战争很残酷 |
[03:48] | Your grandfather… | 你们的祖父… |
[03:49] | Father! | 父亲 |
[03:50] | was lost. | 牺牲了 |
[03:52] | The fighting enraged the spirits. | 打斗触怒了精灵 |
[03:55] | Look out! | 当心 |
[03:56] | They turned their magic against us all. | 它们用魔法来对付我们所有人 |
[04:08] | There was this voice… | 我听到一个声音 |
[04:16] | and someone saved me. | 然后有人救了我 |
[04:21] | I’m told the spirits then vanished. | 据说那些精灵从此消失了 |
[04:25] | And a powerful mist covered the Forest. | 浓浓的迷雾笼罩了森林 |
[04:28] | Locking everyone out. | 让所有人望而却步 |
[04:35] | And that night, I came home King of Arendelle. | 当晚 我回到艾伦戴尔 登基为王 |
[04:43] | Papa, that was epic. | 爸爸 那真是太惊人了 |
[04:46] | Whoever saved you, | 不管是谁救了你 |
[04:48] | I love them. | 我都爱上了 |
[04:50] | I wish I knew who it was. | 我也想知道谁救了我 |
[04:52] | What happened to the spirits? | 那些精灵后来怎么样了 |
[04:54] | What’s in the Forest now? | 现在森林里怎么样了 |
[04:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:58] | The mist still stands. | 迷雾仍未散去 |
[05:00] | No one can get in. | 没有人能进去 |
[05:02] | And no one has since come out. | 至今也没有人出来 |
[05:04] | So we’re safe. | 所以我们是安全的 |
[05:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:06] | But the Forest could wake again. | 但森林有可能再次复苏 |
[05:08] | And we must be prepared for whatever danger it may bring. | 我们必须准备好应对随之而来的危机 |
[05:12] | And on that note, | 说到这里 |
[05:14] | how about we say good night to your father? | 不如我们跟爸爸说晚安吧 |
[05:17] | But I still have so many questions. | 但我还有好多问题要问呢 |
[05:19] | Save them for another night, Anna. | 改天晚上再问吧 安娜 |
[05:21] | You know I don’t have that kind of patience. | 你也知道我没有那种耐心 |
[05:25] | Why did Northuldra attack us anyway? | 为什么诺桑德拉人要攻击我们 |
[05:28] | Who attacks people who give them gifts? | 谁会攻击送礼物的人呢 |
[05:30] | Do you think the Forest will wake again? | 你觉得森林会再次复苏吗 |
[05:35] | Only Ahtohallan knows. | 只有亚托哈伦知道 |
[05:37] | Octa-who-what? | 亚托什么玩意儿 |
[05:42] | When I was little… | 我小时候 |
[05:43] | my mother would sing a song | 我妈妈会给我唱一首歌 |
[05:45] | about a special river called Ahtohallan… | 歌里唱了一条特别的河 叫作亚托哈伦 |
[05:48] | that was said to hold all the answers about the past. | 据说那条河里有所有关于过去的答案 |
[05:51] | About what we are a part of. | 关于我们身处的这个世界 |
[05:54] | Will you sing it for us? Please? | 你能唱给我们听吗 拜托 |
[05:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:59] | Cuddle close. | 相互依偎 |
[06:01] | Scooch in. | 钻进怀里 |
[06:06] | ♪ Where the northwind meets the sea ♪ | ♪ 北风与海洋交汇之处 ♪ |
[06:12] | ♪ There’s a river full of memory ♪ | ♪ 有条河流盈满记忆 ♪ |
[06:18] | ♪ Sleep, my darling, safe and sound ♪ | ♪ 睡吧 宝贝 酣然入梦 ♪ |
[06:23] | ♪ For in this river, all is found ♪ | ♪ 在这条河里 一切皆明了 ♪ |
[06:31] | ♪ In her waters ♪ | ♪ 她的河水 ♪ |
[06:34] | ♪ Deep and true ♪ | ♪ 深邃清澈 ♪ |
[06:37] | ♪ Lie the answers ♪ | ♪ 那里有你追寻的 ♪ |
[06:40] | ♪ And a path for you ♪ | ♪ 答案和方向 ♪ |
[06:43] | ♪ Dive down deep into her sound ♪ | ♪ 潜入河水深处 ♪ |
[06:47] | ♪ But not too far or you’ll be drowned ♪ | ♪ 但别太深 否则会溺亡 ♪ |
[06:55] | ♪ Yes, she will sing to those who hear ♪ | ♪ 她将为那些善听之人歌唱 ♪ |
[07:01] | ♪ And in her song, all magic flows ♪ | ♪ 她的歌里 魔法流淌 ♪ |
[07:07] | ♪ But can you brave what you most fear? ♪ | ♪ 但你能否面对心之所惧 ♪ |
[07:13] | ♪ Can you face what the river knows? ♪ | ♪ 你能否正视河流所知的真相 ♪ |
[07:22] | ♪ Where the northwind meets the sea ♪ | ♪ 北风与海洋交汇之处 ♪ |
[07:28] | ♪ There’s a mother full of memory ♪ | ♪ 有位母亲满腹回忆 ♪ |
[07:34] | ♪ Come, my darling, homeward bound ♪ | ♪ 来吧 宝贝 回到故乡 ♪ |
[07:39] | ♪ When all is lost ♪ | ♪ 万物皆失之时 ♪ |
[07:43] | ♪ Then all is found ♪ | ♪ 一切都将明了 ♪ |
[07:52] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[07:54] | They’re ready. | 他们准备好了 |
[07:56] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:58] | I’m coming. | 我这就来 |
[08:04] | Do you hear that? | 你能听到吗 |
[08:05] | What? | 什么 |
[08:08] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[08:30] | Enjoying your new permafrost, Olaf? | 喜欢你不会融化的身体吗 雪宝 |
[08:32] | I’m just living the dream, Anna. | 我的美梦成真了 安娜 |
[08:35] | How I wish this could last forever. | 我多么希望这一切能永远持续下去 |
[08:39] | And yet, change mocks us with her beauty. | 然而变化却以其别样之美揶揄我们 |
[08:41] | What’s that? | 你在说什么 |
[08:42] | Forgive me. Maturity is making me poetic. | 原谅我文人附体 成熟令我诗兴大发 |
[08:45] | Tell me, you’re older and thus all-knowing… | 跟我讲讲 你比我年长 理应无所不知 |
[08:47] | do you ever worry about the notion that… | 你有没有担心过 |
[08:50] | nothing is permanent? | 万物皆会逝去 |
[08:52] | No. | 没有 |
[08:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:54] | Wow, I can’t wait until I’m ancient like you… | 迫不及待想长到你这般年龄 |
[08:57] | so I don’t have to worry about important things. | 对重要之事也就不必太过担心了 |
[09:01] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是这个意思 |
[09:02] | I don’t worry because… | 我不担心是因为 |
[09:04] | well, I have you and Elsa and Kristoff and Sven… | 我身边有你 艾莎 克里斯托弗与斯文相伴 |
[09:09] | and the gates are open wide… | 所有的大门都对我敞开 |
[09:11] | and I’m not alone anymore. | 我再也不孤单了 |
[09:14] | ♪ Yes, the wind blows a little bit colder ♪ | ♪ 没错 风中凉意渐添 ♪ |
[09:17] | ♪ And we’re all getting older ♪ | ♪ 我们年龄渐长 ♪ |
[09:19] | ♪ And the clouds are moving on with every autumn breeze ♪ | ♪ 秋日微风轻挪云朵片片 ♪ |
[09:24] | ♪ Peter Pumpkin just became fertilizer ♪ | ♪ 南瓜化为田间肥料 ♪ |
[09:27] | ♪ And my leaf’s a little sadder and wiser ♪ | ♪ 我的树叶平添悲伤与智慧 ♪ |
[09:30] | ♪ That’s why I rely on certain certainties ♪ | ♪ 所以我依赖那些确定的东西 ♪ |
[09:34] | ♪ Yes, some things never change ♪ | ♪ 没错 有些事情永不改变 ♪ |
[09:38] | ♪ Like the feel of your hand in mine ♪ | ♪ 就像你我紧握双手 ♪ |
[09:41] | ♪ Some things stay the same ♪ | ♪ 有些事情始终如此 ♪ |
[09:43] | ♪ Like how we get along just fine ♪ | ♪ 正如我们美好的友谊 ♪ |
[09:46] | ♪ Like an old stone wall that’ll never fall ♪ | ♪ 仿佛一堵永不倒塌的旧石墙 ♪ |
[09:49] | ♪ Some things are always true ♪ | ♪ 有些事情永为真理 ♪ |
[09:53] | ♪ Some things never change ♪ | ♪ 有些事情永不改变 ♪ |
[09:56] | ♪ Like how I’m holding on tight to you ♪ | ♪ 如我紧抱着你 ♪ |
[10:03] | ♪ The leaves are already falling ♪ | ♪ 树叶纷纷落下 ♪ |
[10:06] | ♪ Sven, it feels like the future is calling ♪ | ♪ 斯文 这好像未来的召唤 ♪ |
[10:08] | ♪ Are you telling me tonight ♪ | ♪ 你是说今晚的你 ♪ |
[10:10] | ♪ You’re gonna get down on one knee ♪ | ♪ 要单膝跪地吗 ♪ |
[10:14] | ♪ Yeah, but I’m really bad at planning these things out ♪ | ♪ 没错 但我很不擅长策划这些 ♪ |
[10:16] | ♪ Like candlelight and pulling of rings out ♪ | ♪ 比如烛光晚餐和拿出戒指的桥段 ♪ |
[10:19] | ♪ Maybe you should leave all the romantic stuff to me ♪ | ♪ 或许你该把浪漫的活儿都交给我 ♪ |
[10:24] | ♪ Yeah, some things never change ♪ | ♪ 没错 有些事情永不改变 ♪ |
[10:28] | ♪ Like the love that I feel for her ♪ | ♪ 正如我对她的深爱 ♪ |
[10:30] | ♪ Some things stay the same ♪ | ♪ 有些事情始终如此 ♪ |
[10:33] | ♪ Like how reindeers are easier ♪ | ♪ 比如与驯鹿相处轻松简单 ♪ |
[10:35] | ♪ But if I commit and I go for it ♪ | ♪ 但若我真的许下诺言 勇敢一试 ♪ |
[10:38] | ♪ I’ll know what to say and do ♪ | ♪ 就会知道该说什么 做什么 ♪ |
[10:41] | ♪ Right ♪ | ♪ 对吧 ♪ |
[10:42] | ♪ Some things never change ♪ | ♪ 有些事情永不改变 ♪ |
[10:45] | ♪ Sven, the pressure is all on you ♪ | ♪ 斯文 有压力的事都靠你了 ♪ |
[10:53] | ♪ The winds are restless ♪ | ♪ 这阵风令人不安 ♪ |
[10:55] | ♪ Could that be why I’m hearing this call ♪ | ♪ 是因此我才听到那呼唤吗 ♪ |
[10:58] | ♪ Is something coming ♪ | ♪ 是否有事发生 ♪ |
[11:00] | ♪ I’m not sure I want things to change at all ♪ | ♪ 不确定自己想要改变现状 ♪ |
[11:03] | ♪ These days are precious ♪ | ♪ 这些珍贵的日子 ♪ |
[11:05] | ♪ Can’t let them slip away ♪ | ♪ 可不能轻易溜走 ♪ |
[11:09] | ♪ I can’t freeze this moment ♪ | ♪ 定不住这个时刻 ♪ |
[11:11] | ♪ But I can still go out and seize this day ♪ | ♪ 但我可以出去 将珍贵时光把握 ♪ |
[11:31] | ♪ The wind blows a little bit colder ♪ | ♪ 风中凉意渐添 ♪ |
[11:33] | ♪ And you all look a little bit older ♪ | ♪ 大家都越发成熟 ♪ |
[11:36] | ♪ It’s time to count our blessings ♪ | ♪ 是时候在这秋日天空下 ♪ |
[11:38] | ♪ Beneath an autumn sky ♪ | ♪ 享受细碎的幸福时光 ♪ |
[11:41] | ♪ We’ll always live in a kingdom of plenty ♪ | ♪ 我们的王国永远繁盛 ♪ |
[11:44] | ♪ That stands for the good of the many ♪ | ♪ 这代表大家的美好心愿 ♪ |
[11:47] | ♪ And I promise you the flag of Arendelle will always fly ♪ | ♪ 我保证艾伦戴尔之旗将永远飘扬 ♪ |
[11:51] | ♪ Our flag will always fly ♪ | ♪ 我们的旗帜将永远飘扬 ♪ |
[11:54] | ♪ Our flag will always fly ♪ | ♪ 我们的旗帜将永远飘扬 ♪ |
[11:58] | ♪ Some things never change ♪ | ♪ 有些事情永不改变 ♪ |
[12:01] | ♪ Turn around and the time has flown ♪ | ♪ 光阴匆匆 转身即逝 ♪ |
[12:03] | ♪ Some things stay the same ♪ | ♪ 有些事情始终如此 ♪ |
[12:06] | ♪ Though the future remains unknown ♪ | ♪ 尽管未来充满未知 ♪ |
[12:08] | ♪ May our good luck last, may our past be past ♪ | ♪ 愿我们好运依旧 愿过去已成往事 ♪ |
[12:11] | ♪ Time’s moving fast, it’s true ♪ | ♪ 时光飞逝 这是真理 ♪ |
[12:15] | ♪ Some things never change ♪ | ♪ 有些事情永不改变 ♪ |
[12:19] | ♪ And I’m holding on tight to you ♪ | ♪ 如我紧抱着你 ♪ |
[12:22] | ♪ Holding on tight to you ♪ | ♪ 紧抱着你 ♪ |
[12:24] | ♪ Holding on tight to you ♪ | ♪ 紧抱着你 ♪ |
[12:25] | ♪ Holding on tight to you ♪ | ♪ 紧抱着你 ♪ |
[12:31] | ♪ I’m holding on tight to you ♪ | ♪ 如我紧抱着你 ♪ |
[12:42] | Okay. Um, lion? | 好吧 狮子吗 |
[12:44] | Grizzly bear? | 灰熊 |
[12:45] | – Monster? – Brown bear? | -怪物 -棕熊 |
[12:46] | – Angry face? – Black bear? | -怒气脸 -黑熊 |
[12:48] | Hans? | 汉斯 |
[12:50] | Unredeemable monster? | 邪恶怪物 |
[12:51] | Greatest mistake of your life? | 你这辈子最大的错误 |
[12:52] | Wouldn’t even kiss you? | 甚至不愿意吻你 |
[12:54] | Villain! | 坏人 |
[12:57] | We all kind of got it. | 我们都猜中了一点点 |
[12:58] | Okay, Olaf, you’re up. | 好了 雪宝 该你了 |
[12:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:01] | So much easier now that I can read. | 识字以后感觉这游戏简单多了 |
[13:03] | Lightning round, boys against girls. | 限时回合 男女对抗 |
[13:06] | Okay, I’m ready, I’m ready. Go. | 好的 我准备好了 好了 来吧 |
[13:10] | Unicorn. | 独角兽 |
[13:11] | Ice cream! | 冰淇淋 |
[13:12] | Castle! Oaken! | 城堡 奥肯 |
[13:14] | Teapot! Mouse! | 茶壶 老鼠 |
[13:16] | Elsa! | 艾莎 |
[13:19] | I don’t think Olaf should get to rearrange. | 雪宝变形也太赖皮了吧 |
[13:21] | Doesn’t matter. This is gonna be a cinch. | 没关系 我们姐妹的默契也很厉害 |
[13:23] | Two sisters, one mind. | 两姐妹心有灵犀 |
[13:25] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢 -来吧 |
[13:27] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[13:28] | You got this, Elsa. | 你可以的 艾莎 |
[13:31] | Anytime. | 随时可以 |
[13:32] | Just do it with your body. | 用身体语言比划就好 |
[13:34] | Nothing? | 虚无 |
[13:35] | Air? Tree? People? | 空气 树木 人群 |
[13:37] | Treeple? Oh, that’s not a word. | 树人 不对 没有这么个词 |
[13:39] | Shovel boy? Teeth? | 雪橇男孩 牙齿 |
[13:41] | Doing the dishes? | 洗碗 |
[13:42] | Polar bear? | 北极熊 |
[13:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:44] | You gotta give me something. | 你得给我点提示 |
[13:49] | Alarmed? | 警觉 |
[13:50] | Distracted? | 烦乱 |
[13:52] | Worried? Panicking? Disturbed? | 担忧 惊慌 焦躁不安 |
[13:54] | Oh, come on, you definitely look disturbed. | 拜托 你的样子绝对是焦躁不安 |
[13:57] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[13:59] | Rematch? | 再来一次 |
[14:00] | You know what? I think I’ll turn in. | 你们知道吗 我准备睡了 |
[14:03] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:04] | Just… Just tired. | 只是…有点累 |
[14:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[14:07] | Yeah, I’m tired, too. | 是的 我也累了 |
[14:08] | And Sven promised to read me a bedtime story. | 斯文还答应给我讲个睡前故事呢 |
[14:11] | Didn’t you, Sven? | 是不是 斯文 |
[14:13] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[14:14] | Oh, you do the best voices! | 你模仿的声音最棒了 |
[14:16] | Like when you pretend to be Kristoff, and you’re like… | 你假装克里斯托弗说话总是活灵活现 比如 |
[14:19] | “I just need to go talk to some rocks | “我需要跟石头们聊聊天 |
[14:20] | about my childhood and stuff.” | 聊聊童年什么的” |
[14:22] | How about you guys start without me? | 你们先讲吧 不用等我了 |
[14:32] | Did Elsa seem weird to you? | 你觉得艾莎看起来是不是有点奇怪 |
[14:34] | She seemed like Elsa. | 她看起来就是平常的样子 |
[14:37] | That last word really seemed to throw her. What was it? | 最后那个词好像真难倒她了 是什么来着 |
[14:40] | – I don’t know. Ahem. – No. No. | -我不知道 -不是 不是 |
[14:42] | – I don’t know, but… – Ah. | -我不知道 但是… -有了 |
[14:44] | “Ice”? | “冰” |
[14:45] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[14:47] | She couldn’t act out ice? | 她比划不出冰吗 |
[14:49] | I better go check on her. | 我最好去看看她 |
[14:50] | Thanks, honey. Love you. | 谢谢 亲爱的 我爱你 |
[14:55] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[14:58] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[15:02] | Come in. | 请进 |
[15:05] | Yep. Something’s wrong. | 错不了 有心事 |
[15:07] | – With you? – No, with you. | -你吗 -不 是你 |
[15:09] | You’re wearing Mother’s scarf. | 你披着母亲的围巾 |
[15:11] | You do that when something’s wrong. | 你只在有心事的时候这么做 |
[15:13] | Did we hurt your feelings? | 我们让你难过了吗 |
[15:15] | I’m so sorry if we did. | 如果是这样 真抱歉 |
[15:16] | You know, very few people are actually good at family games. | 知道吗 大家都不擅长玩家庭游戏 |
[15:19] | That’s just a fact. | 这是个既成事实 |
[15:20] | No, that’s not it. | 不是 不是这样的 |
[15:22] | Then, what is it? | 那是什么事 |
[15:26] | There’s this… | 我有一种… |
[15:31] | I just don’t wanna mess things up. | 我只是不想把事情搞砸 |
[15:33] | What things? You’re doing great. | 什么事 你做得很好啊 |
[15:37] | Oh, Elsa, when are you going to see yourself | 艾莎 你什么时候才能看到 |
[15:40] | the way I see you? | 我眼中的你呢 |
[15:44] | What would I do without you? | 没有你 我该怎么办呢 |
[15:46] | You’ll always have me. | 我永远都是你的后盾 |
[15:50] | I know what you need. | 我知道你需要什么 |
[15:51] | – Come on, come here. – What? | -来吧 过来 -什么 |
[15:52] | In Mama’s words, | 用妈妈的话说 |
[15:53] | “cuddle close, scooch in.” | “相互依偎 钻进怀里” |
[16:00] | ♪ Where the Northwind ♪ | ♪ 北风与海洋 ♪ |
[16:02] | ♪ Meets the sea ♪ | ♪ 交汇之处 ♪ |
[16:05] | ♪ There’s a river ♪ | ♪ 有条河流 ♪ |
[16:08] | ♪ Full of memory ♪ | ♪ 盈满记忆 ♪ |
[16:10] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你想做什么 |
[16:12] | ♪ Sleep, my darling, safe and sound ♪ | ♪ 睡吧 宝贝 酣然入梦 ♪ |
[16:17] | ♪ For in this river, all is found ♪ | ♪ 在这条河里 一切皆明了 ♪ |
[17:08] | ♪ I can hear you ♪ | ♪ 我能听到你 ♪ |
[17:10] | ♪ But I won’t ♪ | ♪ 但充耳不闻 ♪ |
[17:11] | ♪ Some look for trouble ♪ | ♪ 有人惹事 ♪ |
[17:14] | ♪ While others don’t ♪ | ♪ 有人求安 ♪ |
[17:17] | ♪ There’s a thousand reasons I should go about my day ♪ | ♪ 我有千万理由 继续平凡度日 ♪ |
[17:21] | ♪ And ignore your whispers ♪ | ♪ 并忽略你的低语 ♪ |
[17:24] | ♪ Which I wish would go away, oh ♪ | ♪ 我盼望声音消失 ♪ |
[17:34] | ♪ You’re not a voice ♪ | ♪ 你不是话语 ♪ |
[17:37] | ♪ You’re just a ringing in my ear ♪ | ♪ 只是我耳中的鸣响 ♪ |
[17:39] | ♪ And if I heard you ♪ | ♪ 就算我能听见 ♪ |
[17:41] | ♪ Which I don’t ♪ | ♪ 我不承认 ♪ |
[17:42] | ♪ I’m spoken for, I fear ♪ | ♪ 恐怕我已有职责 ♪ |
[17:44] | ♪ Everyone I’ve ever loved is here within these walls ♪ | ♪ 我的所爱之人都在高墙之内 ♪ |
[17:49] | ♪ I’m sorry, secret siren ♪ | ♪ 抱歉 神秘之声 ♪ |
[17:51] | ♪ But I’m blocking out your calls ♪ | ♪ 但我要充耳不闻你的呼唤 ♪ |
[17:53] | ♪ I’ve had my adventure I don’t need something new ♪ | ♪ 我已乘风破浪 无需再多奇遇 ♪ |
[17:58] | ♪ I’m afraid of what I’m risking if I follow you ♪ | ♪ 若我跟随你前行 风险令我不安 ♪ |
[18:02] | ♪ Into the unknown ♪ | ♪ 踏入未知 ♪ |
[18:06] | ♪ Into the unknown ♪ | ♪ 踏入未知 ♪ |
[18:11] | ♪ Into the unknown ♪ | ♪ 踏入未知 ♪ |
[18:25] | ♪ What do you want? ♪ | ♪ 你想要如何 ♪ |
[18:27] | ♪ ‘Cause you’ve been keeping me awake ♪ | ♪ 为什么不让我入睡 ♪ |
[18:30] | ♪ Are you here to distract me ♪ | ♪ 你是为扰我心神不宁 ♪ |
[18:32] | ♪ So I make a big mistake? ♪ | ♪ 让我因此犯错吗 ♪ |
[18:36] | ♪ Or are you someone out there ♪ | ♪ 或你真有其人 ♪ |
[18:39] | ♪ Who’s a little bit like me ♪ | ♪ 与我境遇相仿 ♪ |
[18:42] | ♪ Who knows deep down ♪ | ♪ 内心深知 ♪ |
[18:45] | ♪ I’m not where I’m meant to be? ♪ | ♪ 这里不是我的归宿 ♪ |
[18:49] | ♪ Every day’s a little harder ♪ | ♪ 每天都愈加艰难 ♪ |
[18:51] | ♪ As I feel my power grow ♪ | ♪ 我感知力量增长 ♪ |
[18:54] | ♪ Don’t you know there’s part of me that longs to go ♪ | ♪ 你是否知道我内心深处渴望 ♪ |
[18:59] | ♪ Into the unknown? ♪ | ♪ 踏入未知 ♪ |
[19:03] | ♪ Into the unknown! ♪ | ♪ 踏入未知 ♪ |
[19:08] | ♪ Into the unknown! ♪ | ♪ 踏入未知 ♪ |
[19:18] | ♪ Are you out there? Do you know me? ♪ | ♪ 你存在吗 认识我吗 ♪ |
[19:20] | ♪ Can you feel me? Can you show me? ♪ | ♪ 感知我心 引领前路 ♪ |
[19:42] | ♪ Where are you going? Don’t leave me alone ♪ | ♪ 你去哪里 别弃我而去 ♪ |
[19:47] | ♪ How do I follow you ♪ | ♪ 我要如何跟随你 ♪ |
[19:53] | ♪ Into the unknown? ♪ | ♪ 踏入未知 ♪ |
[20:10] | Air, fire, water, earth. | 风 火 水 土 |
[20:29] | The water! | 水 |
[20:39] | The air rages, no fire, no water. | 狂风大作 水火消失 |
[20:42] | The earth is next. | 土紧随其后 |
[20:43] | We have to get out. | 我们得撤离 |
[20:53] | It’ll be okay. Evacuate to the cliffs. | 会没事的 撤退到悬崖去 |
[21:01] | Oh, no! I’m gonna blow! | 糟了 我要散架了 |
[21:02] | I’ve got you! | 有我呢 |
[21:12] | Yes. Everyone’s out and safe. | 没错 大伙儿都安全撤离了 |
[21:15] | Here. Take one of these. | 来 拿一个 |
[21:17] | You okay there, Olaf? | 你还好吗 雪宝 |
[21:18] | Oh, yeah. We’re calling this… | 好极了 我们称这个为 |
[21:20] | “Controlling what you can when things feel out of control.” | “感觉失控时 掌控手边的事” |
[21:24] | Okay, I don’t understand. | 好吧 我不理解 |
[21:25] | You’ve been hearing a voice | 你一直听到一个声音 |
[21:27] | and you didn’t think to tell me? | 却没想过要告诉我 |
[21:29] | I didn’t want to worry you. | 我不想让你担心 |
[21:30] | We made a promise not to shut each other out. | 我们承诺过要对彼此坦诚相待 |
[21:34] | Just tell me what’s going on. | 就告诉我发生了什么吧 |
[21:38] | I woke the magical spirits at the Enchanted Forest. | 我唤醒了魔法森林里的魔法精灵 |
[21:41] | Okay, that’s definitely not what I thought you were gonna say. | 好吧 我绝对没想到你会说这个 |
[21:44] | Wait. The Enchanted Forest? | 等等 魔法森林 |
[21:46] | The one Father warned us about? | 父亲警告我们的那个 |
[21:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:49] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[21:51] | Because of the voice. | 因为那个声音 |
[21:53] | I know it sounds crazy… | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[21:56] | but I believe whoever is calling me is good. | 但我相信呼唤我的是好人 |
[21:59] | How can you say that? Look at our kingdom. | 你怎么能这么说 看看我们的国家 |
[22:02] | I know. It’s just that my magic can feel it. | 我知道 只是我的魔法能感觉到 |
[22:06] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[22:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:11] | Oh, no. What now? | 糟了 现在又怎么了 |
[22:13] | The Trolls? | 地精 |
[22:15] | Kristoff! We missed you! | 克里斯托弗 我们想你了 |
[22:19] | Pabbie. | 帕比 |
[22:19] | Well, never a dull moment with you two. | 你们两姐妹永远惊喜不断 |
[22:23] | I hope you’re prepared for what you have done, Elsa. | 我希望你准备好面对自己的所作所为了 艾莎 |
[22:26] | Angry magical spirits are not for the faint of heart. | 脆弱的人可无法面对愤怒的魔法精灵 |
[22:30] | Why are they still angry? | 他们为什么还愤怒 |
[22:32] | What does all of this have to do with Arendelle? | 这一切和艾伦戴尔有什么关系 |
[22:34] | Let me see what I can see. | 让我瞧瞧我能看见什么 |
[22:39] | The past is not what it seems. | 过去不尽表象所示 |
[22:43] | A wrong demands to be righted. | 错误需得到纠正 |
[22:46] | Arendelle is not safe. | 艾伦戴尔不安全 |
[22:49] | The truth must be found. | 真相必被寻见 |
[22:52] | Without it… | 否则的话 |
[22:55] | I see no future. | 我看不到未来 |
[22:58] | No future? | 没有未来 |
[22:59] | When one can see no future… | 如果看不见未来 |
[23:02] | all one can do is the next right thing. | 只能继续做正确的事 |
[23:06] | The next right thing | 继续做正确的事 |
[23:08] | is for me to go to the Enchanted Forest… | 是我前往魔法森林 |
[23:10] | and find that voice. | 并找到那个声音 |
[23:11] | Kristoff, can I borrow your wagon and Sven? | 克里斯托弗 我能借用你的车和斯文吗 |
[23:14] | I’m not very comfortable with the idea of that. | 我不是很喜欢这个主意 |
[23:15] | – You are not going alone. – Anna, no. | -你不能一个人去 -安娜 不行 |
[23:17] | I have my powers to protect me. You don’t. | 我有魔法保护自己 你没有 |
[23:20] | Excuse me, I climbed the North Mountain… | 不好意思 我可是登上过北山 |
[23:22] | survived a frozen heart, | 遭遇冰冻之心后幸存 |
[23:23] | and saved you from my ex-boyfriend… | 还从我前男友手中救下了你 |
[23:24] | and I did it all without powers, | 而且没有魔法就做到了 |
[23:25] | so, you know, I’m coming. | 所以我要一起去 |
[23:27] | Me, too. I’ll drive. | 我也是 我来驾车 |
[23:28] | I’ll bring the snacks! | 我来带零食 |
[23:30] | I will look after your people. | 我来照看你的人民 |
[23:32] | Please make sure they stay | 务必确保在我们回来之前 |
[23:33] | out of the kingdom until we return. | 让他们远离王国 |
[23:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:36] | Let’s let them know. | 我们去告诉他们吧 |
[23:38] | Anna, I am worried for her. | 安娜 我很担心她 |
[23:41] | We have always feared | 我们一直害怕 |
[23:42] | Elsa’s powers were too much for this world. | 艾莎的能力于这个世界而言太过强大 |
[23:45] | Now, we must pray they are enough. | 现在我们得祈祷她的能力足够强大了 |
[23:50] | I won’t let anything happen to her. | 我不会让她出事的 |
[23:58] | Who’s into trivia? | 有谁对冷知识感兴趣吗 |
[24:00] | I am. Okay. | 我 好的 |
[24:02] | Did you know that water has memory? True fact. | 你知道水是有记忆的吗 是真的 |
[24:04] | It’s disputed by many, but it’s true. | 很多人不相信 不过是真的 |
[24:06] | Did you know men are six times | 你知道男人被闪电击中的几率 |
[24:07] | more likely to be struck by lightning? | 要比女人高出六倍吗 |
[24:09] | Did you know gorillas burp when they’re happy? | 你知道大猩猩开心的时候会打嗝吗 |
[24:12] | Did you know we blink four million times a day? | 你知道我们每天眨眼四百万次吗 |
[24:14] | Did you know wombats poop squares? | 你知道袋熊的大便是方形的吗 |
[24:16] | Did you know sleeping quietly | 你知道在长途旅行中安静睡觉 |
[24:17] | on long journeys prevents insanity? | 可以防止精神错乱吗 |
[24:21] | – Yeah, that’s not true. – It is. | -那是假的 -是真的 |
[24:22] | – It’s true. – Definitely true. | -真的 -绝对是真的 |
[24:23] | No, it’s the truth. | 是真的 |
[24:25] | Well, that was unanimous. | 你们还挺一致的 |
[24:26] | But I will look it up when we get home. | 但等我回家了会查一查的 |
[24:31] | They’re both asleep. | 他们都睡着了 |
[24:33] | So, what do you wanna do? | 你想怎么做 |
[24:38] | Sven, keep us steady, will ya? | 斯文 稳一点 行吗 |
[24:44] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[24:45] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[24:46] | Remember our first trip like this… | 还记得我们第一次这样旅行吗 |
[24:47] | when I said you’d have to be crazy | 当时我说你一定是疯了 |
[24:50] | to want to marry a man you just met? | 才会想嫁给一个刚认识的男人 |
[24:51] | Wait, what? Crazy? | 等等 什么 疯了 |
[24:53] | You didn’t say I was crazy. You think I’m crazy? | 你可没说我疯了 你觉得我疯了吗 |
[24:56] | No. I did. | 我说了 |
[24:57] | You were… | 你… |
[24:59] | not crazy. | 没疯 |
[25:00] | Clearly. | 很显然 |
[25:02] | Just naive. | 只是幼稚 |
[25:03] | Not naive. Just, uh, new to love. Like I was. | 不是幼稚 是情窦初开 像我以前一样 |
[25:07] | And when you’re new, you’re bound to get it wrong. | 情窦初开的人难免会做错事 |
[25:12] | So you’re saying I’m wrong for you. | 你是说我们在一起注定是错的 |
[25:14] | What? No, no. I’m not saying | 什么 不 我不是在说 |
[25:16] | you’re wrong, or crazy. | 你错了 或是疯了 |
[25:18] | – Kristoff, stop. Please. – Good idea. | -克里斯托弗 别说了 -好主意 |
[25:20] | I hear it. I hear the voice. | 我听见了 是那个声音 |
[25:22] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[25:24] | Olaf, wake up. | 雪宝 醒醒 |
[25:57] | What the… | 什么… |
[26:26] | Promise me, we do this together, okay? | 答应我 我们同进退 好吗 |
[26:28] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[26:40] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:41] | Did you know that an enchanted forest | 你们知道魔法森林 |
[26:43] | is a place of transformation? | 是变幻之地吗 |
[26:45] | I have no idea what that means… | 我不懂那是什么意思 |
[26:47] | but I can’t wait to see | 但我等不及想看看 |
[26:48] | what it’s gonna do to each one of us. | 它会把我们变成什么样 |
[26:54] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[26:55] | – No pushing. – Stop it. | -别推我 -停下 |
[26:57] | It’s too fast. | 太快了 |
[26:58] | What was that? | 刚才是怎么回事 |
[27:01] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[27:05] | And we’re locked in. | 我们被困住了 |
[27:07] | Probably should have seen that one coming. | 我们早就该料到的 |
[27:10] | This forest is beautiful. | 这座森林真美 |
[27:39] | The dam. It still stands. | 水坝仍然屹立 |
[27:42] | It was in Grand Pabbie’s visions. | 它在帕比长老的幻象里出现过 |
[27:45] | But why? | 但为什么 |
[27:47] | I don’t know, but it’s still in good shape. Thank goodness. | 不知道 但它依旧完好无损 谢天谢地 |
[27:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:51] | Well, if that dam broke… | 如果水坝崩塌了 |
[27:52] | it would send a tidal wave so big | 就会掀起巨浪 |
[27:54] | it would wash away everything on this fjord. | 把这片峡湾的一切都冲走 |
[27:57] | Everything? | 一切 |
[27:58] | But Arendelle’s on this fjord. | 但艾伦戴尔在这个峡湾 |
[28:00] | Nothing’s gonna happen to Arendelle, Anna. | 艾伦戴尔不会有事的 安娜 |
[28:02] | It’s gonna be fine. | 放心吧 |
[28:04] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:12] | You know, under different circumstances, | 如果不是在这种情况下 |
[28:14] | this would be a, uh, pretty romantic place. | 这里还是挺浪漫的 |
[28:18] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[28:18] | Different circumstances? | 不是在这种情况下 |
[28:20] | You mean, like with someone else? | 你是说 和别人一起来 |
[28:21] | What? No! No. | 什么 不 不是 |
[28:22] | I’m saying… | 我是说 |
[28:24] | Just in case we don’t make it out of here… | 万一我们没法活着离开这里 |
[28:26] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[28:27] | You don’t think we’re gonna make it out of here? | 你觉得我们没法活着离开这里吗 |
[28:28] | No. No! | 不 不是 |
[28:29] | I mean, no, we will make it out of here. | 我是说 我们会活着离开这里 |
[28:31] | Well, technically the odds are kind of complicated, | 严格来说 我也说不准 |
[28:33] | but my point is… | 但我想说的是 |
[28:34] | In case we die… | 万一我们死掉… |
[28:35] | – You think we’re gonna die? – No! No, no, no. | -你觉得我们会死掉 -不 不不不 |
[28:38] | – We will die at some point. – Where’s Elsa? | -我们终究会死 -艾莎在哪 |
[28:39] | – I swore that I wouldn’t leave her side. – Not in any recent time will we die. | -我发誓会在她身边 -我们近期还不会死 |
[28:41] | – Elsa! – But way far in the future, | -艾莎 -但在久远的未来 |
[28:43] | we will die. | 我们会死 |
[28:48] | Don’t patronize me. | 别损我了 |
[28:59] | Elsa! | 艾莎 |
[29:00] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[29:02] | – You okay? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[29:04] | Okay, good. | 那就好 |
[29:06] | Where’s Olaf? | 雪宝在哪 |
[29:09] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[29:11] | Elsa? | 艾莎 |
[29:12] | Sven? | 斯文 |
[29:14] | Samantha? | 萨曼莎 |
[29:18] | I don’t even know a Samantha. | 我都不认识叫萨曼莎的 |
[29:32] | That’s normal. | 习惯就好 |
[29:46] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[29:49] | Samantha? | 萨曼莎 |
[29:55] | ♪ This will all make sense when I am older ♪ | ♪ 等我长大了就会明白 ♪ |
[29:59] | ♪ Someday I will see that this makes sense ♪ | ♪ 终有一天我会明白 ♪ |
[30:03] | ♪ One day when I’m old and wise I’ll think back and realize ♪ | ♪ 等我长大懂事 我回首往事 ♪ |
[30:07] | ♪ That these were all completely normal events ♪ | ♪ 会发现这些都是再正常不过的 ♪ |
[30:13] | ♪ I’ll have all the answers when I’m older ♪ | ♪ 我长大后就会得到答案 ♪ |
[30:17] | ♪ Like why we’re in this dark enchanted wood ♪ | ♪ 比如我们为何会在这片黑暗魔法森林中 ♪ |
[30:21] | ♪ I know in a couple years ♪ | ♪ 我知道过不了几年 ♪ |
[30:23] | ♪ These will seem like childish fears ♪ | ♪ 这些都会变成孩子气的恐惧 ♪ |
[30:25] | ♪ And so I know this isn’t bad, it’s good ♪ | ♪ 所以我知道所有磨难 都是赐福 ♪ |
[30:28] | ♪ Excuse me ♪ | ♪ 打扰了 ♪ |
[30:30] | ♪ Growing up means adapting ♪ | ♪ 长大意味着适应 ♪ |
[30:34] | ♪ Puzzling out your world and your place ♪ | ♪ 理解世界和自我的关系 ♪ |
[30:38] | ♪ When I’m more mature I’ll feel totally secure ♪ | ♪ 等我再成熟一些 就更有安全感 ♪ |
[30:43] | ♪ Being watched by something with a creepy, creepy face ♪ | ♪ 可怕的怪物盯着我也不害怕 ♪ |
[30:57] | ♪ See, that will all make sense when I am older ♪ | ♪ 等我长大了就都会明白 ♪ |
[31:02] | ♪ So there’s no need to be terrified or tense ♪ | ♪ 所以根本不用紧张害怕 ♪ |
[31:06] | ♪ I’ll just dream about a time ♪ | ♪ 只需要想象自己 ♪ |
[31:10] | ♪ When I’m in my aged prime ♪ | ♪ 已经长大成人 ♪ |
[31:13] | ♪ ‘Cause when you’re older ♪ | ♪ 因为等你长大了 ♪ |
[31:16] | ♪ absolutely everything makes sense ♪ | ♪ 就会明白一切 ♪ |
[31:21] | This is fine. | 真好 |
[31:25] | Olaf! | 雪宝 |
[31:31] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[31:32] | Meet the Wind Spirit. | 认识一下风精灵 |
[31:36] | Coming through! | 借过 |
[31:38] | I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[31:39] | I’d hold your hair back, but I can’t find my arms. | 我可以帮你撩着头发 但我找不到胳膊了 |
[31:51] | Stop! | 停下 |
[32:04] | Elsa! | 艾莎 |
[32:08] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[32:14] | Anna, be careful! | 安娜 小心 |
[32:16] | That’s my sister! | 那是我姐姐 |
[32:22] | Prince Agnarr! | 安纳尔王子 |
[32:27] | For Arendelle. | 为了艾伦戴尔 |
[32:31] | Look out! | 小心 |
[32:34] | Father! | 父亲 |
[32:44] | – Are you okay? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我还好 |
[32:48] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[32:51] | They look like moments in time. | 它们看上去像是过去的瞬间 |
[32:54] | What’s that thing you say, Olaf? | 你是怎么说的来着 雪宝 |
[32:56] | The thing… | 我说的… |
[32:58] | My theory about advancing technologies | 是我说发展技术 |
[33:00] | as both our savior and our doom? | 既是救星也是劫数的理论吗 |
[33:01] | No, not that one. The one about… | 不 不是那个 是关于…. |
[33:04] | – The one about cucumbers? – No. | -关于黄瓜的 -不是 |
[33:05] | The thing about water. | 关于水的 |
[33:06] | Oh! Yeah. Water has memory. | 对了 水有记忆 |
[33:09] | The water that makes up you and me | 组成你我的水 |
[33:10] | has passed through at least four humans… | 在我们之前经过了 |
[33:12] | and/or animals before us. | 至少四个人或动物 |
[33:17] | And remembers everything. | 而且记住了一切 |
[33:21] | The wind’s back. | 风回来了 |
[33:23] | Delicious. | 真棒 |
[33:25] | I think I’ll name you Gale. | 我就叫你风灵吧 |
[33:29] | Get out of there. | 出去 |
[33:32] | – Oh. Hi. – Aren’t you curious? | -你好 -你可真奇特 |
[33:35] | You in a better mood now? | 你现在心情好点了吗 |
[33:48] | Father. That’s Father. | 父亲 是父亲 |
[33:53] | This girl. | 这个女孩 |
[33:54] | She’s saving him. | 她在救他 |
[33:56] | She’s Northuldra. | 她是诺桑德拉人 |
[34:00] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[34:02] | Olaf, get behind me. | 雪宝 到我后面去 |
[34:06] | What are you gonna do with that? | 你拿那个干什么 |
[34:07] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[34:23] | Lower your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[34:25] | And you lower yours. | 你们先放下 |
[34:27] | Arendellian soldiers? | 艾伦戴尔士兵 |
[34:29] | Threatening my people, Lieutenant? | 威胁我的手下吗 中尉 |
[34:31] | Invading my dance space, Yelena? | 侵略我的舞蹈地盘吗 叶莲娜 |
[34:34] | Why does that soldier look so familiar? | 为什么那个士兵看着这么眼熟 |
[34:36] | Lieutenant! | 中尉 |
[34:37] | Get the sword! | 去拿那把剑 |
[34:46] | That was magic. | 那是魔法 |
[34:48] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[34:49] | Of course I saw it. | 我当然看见了 |
[34:51] | You chose a nice, cold greeting. | 你选择了友好冰冷的问好方式 |
[34:53] | They’ve been trapped in here this whole time? | 他们一直被困在这里吗 |
[34:55] | – Yeah. – What do we do now? | -没错 -我们现在怎么办 |
[34:57] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[34:58] | Hi, I’m Olaf. | 大家好 我是雪宝 |
[35:01] | Oh, sorry. Yeah, I just find clothes restricting. | 抱歉 我只是觉得穿衣服太拘束了 |
[35:05] | Bet you’re wondering who we are and why we’re here. | 你们一定很好奇我们是谁 为什么在这里 |
[35:07] | It’s really quite simple. | 答案很简单 |
[35:09] | It began with two sisters. | 是因为一对姐妹 |
[35:11] | One born with magical powers. | 一个生来具有魔法 |
[35:13] | One born powerless. | 一个生来与常人无异 |
[35:14] | Their love of snowmen, infinite. | 她们对雪人的爱 无穷无尽 |
[35:16] | Anna, no! Too high! | 安娜 不 太高了 |
[35:18] | Blast! | 嘭 |
[35:19] | Mama! Papa! Help! | 妈妈 爸爸 救命 |
[35:21] | Slam! Doors shutting everywhere. | 砰 到处的门都关上了 |
[35:23] | Sisters torn apart. | 姐妹失散 |
[35:25] | Well, at least they have their parents. | 至少她们还有父母 |
[35:27] | Their parents are dead. | 她们的父母去世了 |
[35:29] | Oh. Oh, hi. I’m Anna. | 你好 我是安娜 |
[35:31] | I’ll marry a man I just met. | 我要嫁给一个我刚认识的男人 |
[35:32] | Elsa’s gonna blow! | 艾莎要发怒了 |
[35:33] | Snow! Snow! Aah, run! | 雪 雪 快跑 |
[35:36] | Magic pulses through my snowflakes. | 魔法贯穿我的雪花身体 |
[35:39] | I live. | 我活过来了 |
[35:40] | Ice palace for one. Ice palace for one. | 独享冰雪宫殿 独享冰雪宫殿 |
[35:42] | Get out, Anna. Pew! Pew! | 出去 安娜 |
[35:45] | – My heart. – Oh, my goodness. | -我的小心脏 -我的天 |
[35:46] | Only an act of true love can save you. | 只有真爱之举才能拯救你 |
[35:49] | Here’s a true love’s kiss. | 来一个真爱之吻 |
[35:51] | You’re not worth it. | 你配不上 |
[35:52] | Guess what? I’m the bad guy. | 你猜怎么着 我是个坏人 |
[35:54] | What? | 什么 |
[35:55] | And Anna freezes to death forever. | 安娜被永远地冻死了 |
[35:59] | Oh, Anna. | 安娜 |
[36:01] | Then she unfreezes! | 她又解冻了 |
[36:02] | Oh, and then Elsa woke up the magical spirits… | 随后艾莎唤醒了魔法精灵 |
[36:04] | and we were forced out of our kingdom. | 我们被赶出了王国 |
[36:05] | Now our only hope is to find the truth about the past… | 现在唯一的希望就是找出过去的真相 |
[36:07] | but we don’t have a clue how to do that… | 但我们不知道该怎么做 |
[36:08] | except Elsa’s hearing voices, | 除了艾莎能听见那个声音 |
[36:10] | so we got that going for us. | 这对我们还算有利 |
[36:11] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[36:16] | I think they got it. | 我觉得他们明白了 |
[36:19] | Are you really Queen of Arendelle? | 你真的是艾伦戴尔的女王吗 |
[36:21] | I am. | 我是 |
[36:22] | Why would nature reward | 为什么大自然要以魔法 |
[36:23] | a person of Arendelle with magic? | 奖赏一个艾伦戴尔人 |
[36:25] | Perhaps to make up for the actions of your people. | 也许是为了弥补你的人民的所作所为 |
[36:27] | My people are innocent. | 我的人民是无辜的 |
[36:29] | We would have never attacked first. | 我们绝不会率先动手 |
[36:31] | May the truth be found. | 但愿真相水落石出 |
[36:34] | Hi. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[36:36] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[36:36] | That’s it. Lieutenant Mattias! | 果然没错 马休中尉 |
[36:39] | Library, second portrait on the left. | 图书馆里左数第二幅画像 |
[36:41] | You were our father’s official guard. | 你曾是我们父亲的侍卫官 |
[36:43] | Agnarr. | 安纳尔 |
[36:46] | What did happen to your parents? | 你们的父母怎么了 |
[36:48] | Our parents’ ship went down in the Southern Sea… | 六年前我们父母的船在南海 |
[36:50] | six years ago. | 沉没了 |
[36:56] | I see him. I see him in your faces. | 我看到他了 我从你们脸上看到他了 |
[36:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:00] | Soldiers. | 士兵们 |
[37:02] | We may be getting on in years, but we’re still strong. | 我们可能上了年纪 但依然强壮 |
[37:05] | And proud to serve Arendelle. | 并且以效忠艾伦戴尔为荣 |
[37:08] | Wait. Please. | 等等 拜托了 |
[37:11] | Someone has called me here. | 有人将我召唤至此 |
[37:13] | If I can just find them… | 如果我能找到这个人 |
[37:15] | I believe they have the answers | 我确信就能找到答案 |
[37:16] | that may help us free this forest. | 帮我们解救这座森林 |
[37:19] | Trust me, I just want to help. | 相信我 我只是想帮忙 |
[37:21] | We only trust nature. | 我们只相信大自然 |
[37:24] | When nature speaks… | 大自然发话时 |
[37:28] | we listen. | 我们倾听 |
[37:30] | This will all make sense when I’m older. | 等我长大了 我就能明白了 |
[37:33] | Fire Spirit! | 火精灵 |
[37:36] | Get back, everyone! | 所有人后退 |
[37:38] | Head for the river! | 去河边 |
[37:50] | No! No! No! The reindeer! That’s a dead end! | 不 不 不 驯鹿 那是死路 |
[37:52] | Come on, Sven! | 快 斯文 |
[37:53] | We’ll get them. | 我们去追它们 |
[37:58] | Elsa! Get out of there! | 艾莎 离开那里 |
[38:00] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[38:07] | Elsa! | 艾莎 |
[38:19] | Come on, buddy, we can do this. | 来 兄弟 我们做得到 |
[38:27] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[38:34] | Get her out of here. | 带她走 |
[38:35] | No! Elsa! | 不 艾莎 |
[39:52] | They’re all looking at us, aren’t they? | 他们都在看我们 是不是 |
[39:56] | Got any advice? | 有什么建议吗 |
[39:59] | Nothing? | 没有吗 |
[40:02] | Should I know what that means? | 我应该知道这个的意思吗 |
[40:06] | You hear it, too. | 你也能听到 |
[40:08] | Somebody’s calling us. | 有人在呼唤我们 |
[40:11] | Who is it? What do we do? | 那是谁 我们要怎么做 |
[40:21] | Okay, keep going north. | 好 一直往北走 |
[40:26] | Elsa! | 艾莎 |
[40:28] | – Oh, thank goodness! – Anna. | -谢天谢地 -安娜 |
[40:29] | – Are you okay? – What were you doing? | -你还好吗 -你在做什么 |
[40:31] | You could’ve been killed. | 你可能会被杀掉的 |
[40:32] | You can’t just follow me into fire. | 你不能跟着我往火里跑 |
[40:34] | You don’t want me to follow you into fire, | 你不想我跟你跑到火里 |
[40:36] | then don’t run into fire. | 那你就不要跑到火里 |
[40:39] | You’re not being careful, Elsa. | 你太不小心了 艾莎 |
[40:44] | I’m sorry. Are you okay? | 抱歉 你没事吧 |
[40:47] | I’ve been better. | 不是太好 |
[40:50] | I know what you need. | 我知道你需要什么 |
[40:56] | Where did you get that scarf? | 你从哪里拿到的那条围巾 |
[40:58] | That’s a Northuldra scarf. | 这是条诺桑德拉围巾 |
[41:00] | What? | 什么 |
[41:01] | This is from one of our oldest families. | 这条围巾来自我们最古老的家族之一 |
[41:04] | It was our mother’s. | 这是我们母亲的围巾 |
[41:15] | Elsa. | 艾莎 |
[41:16] | I see it. | 我懂了 |
[41:18] | It’s Mother. | 是母亲 |
[41:20] | Mother saved Father’s life that day. | 母亲那天救了父亲的命 |
[41:27] | Our mother was Northuldra. | 我们的母亲是诺桑德拉人 |
[42:30] | We are called Northuldra. | 我们被称为诺桑德拉人 |
[42:33] | We are the people of the sun. | 我们是太阳的子民 |
[42:38] | I promise you I will free this forest… | 我向你保证 我会解救这座森林 |
[42:42] | and restore Arendelle. | 并且拯救艾伦戴尔 |
[42:44] | That’s a pretty big promise, Elsa. | 这是个相当重大的承诺 艾莎 |
[42:48] | Free the Forest? | 解救森林 |
[42:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:52] | It’s just, uh, some of us were born in here, | 我们中的一些人是在这里出生的 |
[42:54] | we’ve never even seen a clear sky. | 从来没见过开阔的天空 |
[42:56] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[42:57] | – The name’s Ryder. – Kristoff. | -我叫莱德尔 -克里斯托弗 |
[42:59] | I heard the voice again. | 我又听到那声音了 |
[43:01] | We need to go north. | 我们得去北边 |
[43:02] | But the Earth Giants now roam the north at night. | 但北边晚上有土巨人活动 |
[43:05] | You can leave in the morning. | 你们可以早上动身 |
[43:07] | I’m Honeymaren. | 我是哈尼马伦 |
[43:08] | Honeymaren, we’ll do all we can. | 哈尼马伦 我们会竭尽全力 |
[43:14] | Hey, let me ask you. | 我问你们 |
[43:16] | How do you guys cope… | 你们是怎么应对 |
[43:17] | with the ever-increasing complexity of thought that comes with maturity? | 因成熟而越发复杂的思想的 |
[43:23] | Brilliant! | 了不起 |
[43:25] | It’s so refreshing to talk to the youth of today. | 和当今的年轻人谈话真让人耳目一新 |
[43:27] | Our future’s in bright hands. | 我们的未来可期 |
[43:29] | Oh, no, no. Don’t chew that. | 不 不 别啃那个 |
[43:30] | You don’t know what I’ve stepped in. | 你不知道我都踩过什么 |
[43:32] | I can’t seem to get her attention. | 我似乎无法引起她的注意 |
[43:34] | Or even say the right thing. | 甚至都没法把话说对 |
[43:35] | Well, you’re in luck. | 那你走运了 |
[43:37] | I know nothing about women. | 我对女人一无所知 |
[43:39] | But I do know that we have | 但我确实知道 |
[43:40] | the most amazing way of proposing. | 我们有最惊人的求婚方式 |
[43:43] | If we start now, | 现在就开始准备的话 |
[43:43] | – we’ll be ready by dawn. – Really? | -黎明时我们就能准备好 -真的吗 |
[43:45] | Best part, | 最棒的是 |
[43:46] | it involves a lot of reindeer. | 会有很多驯鹿参与 |
[43:50] | Hey, back at home… | 家乡那边 |
[43:51] | Halima still over at Hudson’s Hearth? | 赫利玛还在哈德森酒馆吗 |
[43:53] | She is. | 是的 |
[43:54] | Really? She married? | 真的 她结婚了吗 |
[43:58] | Why didn’t that make me feel better? | 为什么这并没有让我感觉好些 |
[44:00] | What else do you miss? | 你还想念什么 |
[44:03] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[44:04] | He passed long before all this. | 他早在这之前就过世了 |
[44:08] | He was a great man. | 他是个了不起的人 |
[44:10] | Built us a good life in Arendelle. | 让我们在艾伦戴尔过上了优裕生活 |
[44:12] | But taught me to never take the good for granted. | 但教导我永远不要把优裕当成理所当然的事 |
[44:15] | He’d say, “Be prepared. | 他会说”随时做好准备 |
[44:17] | “Just when you think you’ve found your way, | 你以为找到了自己的路时 |
[44:19] | “life will throw you onto a new path.” | 生活就会把你丢到一条新路上” |
[44:22] | What do you do when it does? | 那时你该怎么做呢 |
[44:24] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[44:26] | Take it one step at a time and… | 一步一步慢慢来并且… |
[44:29] | Just do the next right thing? | 继续做正确的事 |
[44:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[44:33] | You got it. | 你很懂 |
[44:38] | I wanna show you something. May I? | 我想给你看点东西 可以吗 |
[44:44] | You know air, fire, water, and earth. | 你知道风 火 水和土 |
[44:47] | Yes. | 对 |
[44:47] | But, look, there’s a fifth spirit… | 但是看 这里还有第五个精灵 |
[44:50] | said to be a bridge between us and the magic of nature. | 据说是我们和自然魔法之间的桥梁 |
[44:53] | A fifth spirit? | 第五个精灵 |
[44:54] | Some say | 有人说 |
[44:55] | they heard it call out the day the Forest fell. | 他们听到它在森林沦陷那天发出呼喊 |
[44:58] | My father heard it. | 我父亲听到了 |
[45:00] | Do you think that is who’s calling me? | 你认为是它在呼唤我吗 |
[45:02] | Maybe. Alas, only Ahtohallan knows. | 也许 只有亚托哈伦知道 |
[45:07] | Ahtohallan. | 亚托哈伦 |
[45:10] | ♪ Dive down deep into her sound ♪ | ♪ 潜入河水深处 ♪ |
[45:15] | ♪ But not too far or you’ll be drowned ♪ | ♪ 但别太深 否则会溺亡 ♪ |
[45:19] | Why do lullabies always have to have | 为什么摇篮曲中非要 |
[45:21] | some terrible warning in them? | 隐藏一些恐怖的警示呢 |
[45:23] | I wonder that all the time. | 我一直想知道 |
[45:27] | Earth Giants. | 土巨人 |
[45:29] | What are they doing down here? | 它们来这里做什么 |
[45:34] | Hide. | 躲起来 |
[45:45] | They’re coming! | 它们来了 |
[45:54] | This is why we don’t play with fire. | 所以说我们不能玩火 |
[45:58] | Oh, I can’t stay mad at you. Why are you so cute? | 我没法一直生你的气 你怎么这么可爱 |
[46:27] | Please tell me you were not about to follow them. | 拜托你告诉我 你不是要跟踪他们 |
[46:31] | What if I can settle them like I did the wind and fire? | 要是我能像安抚风和火一样安抚他们呢 |
[46:33] | Or what if they can crush you | 要是他们在你抓到机会前 |
[46:35] | before you even get the chance? | 先碾碎你呢 |
[46:37] | Remember, the goal is to find the voice… | 记住 目标是要找到那声音 |
[46:41] | find the truth, and get us home. | 找到真相 带我们回家 |
[46:44] | Hey, guys. That was close. | 伙计们 真险 |
[46:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:47] | The giants sensed me. They may come back here. | 巨人感觉到了我 他们可能还会回来 |
[46:50] | I don’t want to put anyone at risk again. | 我不想再让其他人陷入危险了 |
[46:52] | And you’re right, Anna. | 并且你说得对 安娜 |
[46:53] | We’ve got to find the voice. | 我们得去找到那声音 |
[46:55] | We’re going now. | 我们现在就走 |
[46:57] | Okay. We’re going. | 好 我们走 |
[46:58] | Let me just… | 让我先… |
[47:02] | Wait. Where are Kristoff and Sven? | 等等 克里斯托弗和斯文呢 |
[47:04] | Oh, yeah. I think they took off with that Ryder guy | 对了 他们和那个叫莱德尔的 |
[47:07] | and a bunch of reindeer. | 以及一群驯鹿走了 |
[47:08] | They left? | 他们走了 |
[47:10] | Just left without saying anything? | 一句话都没说就走了 |
[47:12] | Who knows the ways of men? | 谁知道男人都在想些什么 |
[47:22] | Am I supposed to feel this ridiculous? | 我感觉自己特别滑稽 这样正常吗 |
[47:24] | Oh, yeah. Definitely. | 当然 完全正常 |
[47:27] | Everyone ready? | 大伙都准备好了吗 |
[47:28] | Ready! | 准备好啦 |
[47:29] | I could use a rehearsal. | 我还想再彩排一次 |
[47:30] | I love love. | 我对爱情超级痴迷 |
[47:31] | Wait. You talk for them, too? | 等等 你也替它们说话吗 |
[47:33] | I do. | 是的 |
[47:34] | It’s like you can actually hear what they’re thinking. | 就像是你能听到它们的想法 |
[47:36] | Yeah. And then you just say it. | 没错 然后就脱口而出 |
[47:38] | And then you just say it. | 就那么脱口而出 |
[47:43] | Okay. Here she comes. | 好了 她来了 |
[47:46] | Princess Anna of Arendelle… | 艾伦戴尔王国的安娜公主 |
[47:48] | my feisty, fearless, ginger-sweet love. | 我那充满活力 无所畏惧 又热辣甜美的爱人 |
[47:53] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[47:57] | No. | 不愿意 |
[47:59] | The princess left with the queen. | 公主已经和女王一起离开了 |
[48:01] | What? Wait, what? What? | 什么 等等 你说什么 |
[48:03] | I wouldn’t try to follow. They’re long gone. | 要是我就不会去追 她们已经离开很久了 |
[48:06] | Long gone? | 离开很久了 |
[48:08] | So, yeah. | 就是这样 |
[48:12] | We’re heading west to the Lichen Meadows. | 我们即将朝西前往青藓草原 |
[48:14] | You can come with us if you want. | 如果你想的话可以随我们同去 |
[48:22] | I’m really sorry that… | 我很遗憾… |
[48:24] | – No, it’s fine. – Yeah. Yep. | -没事 不要紧 -好的 |
[48:27] | Okay, I better go pack. You coming with? | 好了 我该去整理行装了 你要和我一起吗 |
[48:30] | I’ll just… Yeah, I’ll meet you there. | 我还是…好 我一会去找你 |
[48:31] | – Okay, uh, you know where you’re going, right? – Yeah. | -好的 你知道怎么走 对吧 -是的 |
[48:34] | – Yeah. – Yep. | -没错 -好的 |
[48:35] | I know the woods. | 我熟悉森林 |
[48:49] | ♪ Reindeers are better than people ♪ | ♪ 驯鹿比人类更好相处 ♪ |
[48:53] | ♪ Sven, why is love so hard? ♪ | ♪ 斯文 为何爱情如此艰难 ♪ |
[48:59] | ♪ You feel what you feel ♪ | ♪ 无论你感受到什么 ♪ |
[49:01] | ♪ And those feelings are real ♪ | ♪ 那都是真实的 ♪ |
[49:04] | ♪ Come on, Kristoff ♪ | ♪ 来吧 克里斯托弗 ♪ |
[49:06] | ♪ Let down your guard ♪ | ♪ 卸下你的防备 ♪ |
[49:24] | ♪ Again, you’re gone ♪ | ♪ 你又一次离去 ♪ |
[49:27] | ♪ Off on a diff’rent path than mine ♪ | ♪ 走上和我不同的路途 ♪ |
[49:30] | ♪ I’m left behind ♪ | ♪ 我被留在原地 ♪ |
[49:32] | ♪ Wondering if I should follow ♪ | ♪ 不知是否应该追随 ♪ |
[49:37] | ♪ You had to go ♪ | ♪ 你不得不离去 ♪ |
[49:41] | ♪ And, of course, it’s always fine ♪ | ♪ 这当然没什么问题 ♪ |
[49:45] | ♪ I prob’ly could catch up with you tomorrow ♪ | ♪ 我也许明日便可追上你的步伐 ♪ |
[49:52] | ♪ But is this what it feels like to be growing apart? ♪ | ♪ 可为何 我感觉与你日渐疏离 ♪ |
[49:58] | ♪ When did I become the one ♪ | ♪ 我从何时开始 ♪ |
[50:01] | ♪ Who’s always chasing your heart? ♪ | ♪ 一刻不停在追赶你的心 ♪ |
[50:05] | ♪ Now I turn around and find ♪ | ♪ 如今我环顾四周 ♪ |
[50:08] | ♪ I am lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 却发现自己迷失于森林 ♪ |
[50:11] | ♪ North is South, right is left ♪ | ♪ 南北不分 左右不清 ♪ |
[50:14] | ♪ When you’re gone ♪ | ♪ 没有你便失去方向 ♪ |
[50:17] | ♪ I’m the one who sees you home ♪ | ♪ 本该由我护佑你回家 ♪ |
[50:20] | ♪ But now I’m lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 而如今我却迷失于森林 ♪ |
[50:24] | ♪ And I don’t know what path you are on ♪ | ♪ 也不知道你去向何方 ♪ |
[50:30] | ♪ I’m lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 我迷失于森林 ♪ |
[50:37] | ♪ Up till now ♪ | ♪ 直至此刻 ♪ |
[50:39] | ♪ The next step was a question of how ♪ | ♪ 我一直想着如何向你求婚 ♪ |
[50:43] | ♪ I never thought it was a question of whether ♪ | ♪ 从不需怀疑你我是否真正属于彼此 ♪ |
[50:49] | ♪ Who am I ♪ | ♪ 如果我不是你的真命天子 ♪ |
[50:53] | ♪ If I’m not your guy? | ♪ 那我又是谁 ♪ |
[50:56] | ♪ Where am I if we’re not together? ♪ | ♪ 如果我们不能永远在一起 ♪ |
[51:02] | ♪ Forever ♪ | ♪ 我又该去向何方 ♪ |
[51:05] | ♪ Now I know you’re my true North ♪ | ♪ 现在我明白 你是我的北极星 ♪ |
[51:08] | ♪ ‘Cause I am lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 因为我已迷失在这森林 ♪ |
[51:11] | ♪ Up is down, day is night ♪ | ♪ 你不在我身旁 ♪ |
[51:14] | ♪ When you’re not there ♪ | ♪ 日夜颠倒 方寸大乱 ♪ |
[51:18] | ♪ Oh, you’re my only landmark ♪ | ♪ 你是我唯一的方向 ♪ |
[51:21] | ♪ So I’m lost in the woods | ♪ 我此刻迷失于森林 ♪ |
[51:25] | ♪ Wondering if you still care ♪ | ♪ 不知你是否仍对我在意 ♪ |
[51:30] | ♪ But I’ll wait ♪ | ♪ 但我会等候 ♪ |
[51:34] | ♪ For a sign ♪ | ♪ 等候一个启示 ♪ |
[51:36] | ♪ That I’m your path ♪ | ♪ 让我知道自己是你的方向 ♪ |
[51:40] | ♪ ‘Cause you are mine ♪ | ♪ 因为你就是我的方向 ♪ |
[51:43] | ♪ Until then ♪ | ♪ 在那之前 ♪ |
[51:45] | ♪ I’m lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 我迷失于森林 ♪ |
[51:47] | ♪ Lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 迷失于森林 ♪ |
[51:49] | ♪ In the woods ♪ | ♪ 于森林 ♪ |
[51:50] | ♪ Lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 迷失于森林 ♪ |
[51:52] | ♪ I’m lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 我迷失于森林 ♪ |
[51:54] | ♪ Lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 迷失于森林 ♪ |
[51:56] | ♪ I’m lost ♪ | ♪ 迷失于 ♪ |
[51:58] | ♪ I’m lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 我迷失于森林 ♪ |
[52:27] | Hey, Olaf, um, maybe just one of you should do it. | 雪宝 也许你们中一个人喊就够了 |
[52:31] | I agree. She’s a little pitchy. | 我同意 她声音有点太尖了 |
[52:34] | Hey, Gale’s back. | 看啊 风灵回来了 |
[52:42] | What? | 什么 |
[52:51] | How can it be? | 怎么会这样 |
[52:53] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[52:55] | Mother and Father’s ship. | 父亲和母亲的船 |
[52:58] | But this isn’t the Southern Sea. | 可这里并不是南海 |
[53:00] | No, it isn’t. | 确实 这里不是 |
[53:16] | Why is their ship here? | 他们的船为什么会在这里 |
[53:18] | How is it here? | 怎么会在这里呢 |
[53:21] | It must have been washed in from the Dark Sea. | 肯定是从暗黑海域被冲过来的 |
[53:24] | What were they doing in the Dark Sea? | 他们在暗黑海域做什么 |
[53:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:30] | How did the ship get through the mist? | 这艘船是如何穿过迷雾的 |
[53:33] | I thought nobody could but us. | 我以为除了我们没人能做到 |
[53:35] | Unless nobody was on it. | 除非这艘船上没有人 |
[53:39] | There’s gotta be something here. | 这里肯定会有什么线索的 |
[53:42] | Wait. Wait. Look around. | 等等 四处找找 |
[53:44] | Every Arendellian ship has a compartment. | 每一艘艾伦戴尔的船都有一个装置 |
[53:47] | Waterproof. | 是防水的 |
[53:49] | That’s very clever. | 那非常聪明 |
[53:51] | Although, it does make me wonder | 不过 那让我不禁要问 |
[53:52] | why they don’t just make the whole ship waterproof. | 为什么不把整艘船都造成防水的呢 |
[54:01] | Here. | 在这 |
[54:08] | What language is this? | 这是什么语言 |
[54:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:11] | But look, this is Mother’s handwriting. | 不过 这是母亲的笔迹 |
[54:14] | “The end of the ice age. | “在冰河世纪之末 |
[54:16] | “The river found, but lost. | 发现了这条河流 却又遗失了 |
[54:18] | “Magic’s source. Elsa’s source?” | 这是魔法的源头 是否也是艾莎的源头” |
[54:25] | It’s a map. | 这是一幅地图 |
[54:27] | They traveled north | 他们向北行进 |
[54:29] | and planned to cross the Dark Sea to… | 打算穿越暗黑海域 |
[54:33] | Ahtohallan. | 亚托哈伦 |
[54:35] | It’s real? | 真的存在 |
[54:37] | Octa-who-what? | 亚托什么玩意儿 |
[54:38] | Ahtohallan. | 亚托哈伦 |
[54:40] | It’s a magical river | 那是一条魔法河流 |
[54:41] | said to hold all the answers about the past. | 据说那条河里有所有关于过去的答案 |
[54:44] | Reinforcing my “water has memory” theory. Mm. | 再次证明了我说的水有记忆的理论 |
[54:48] | Water has memory. | 水有记忆 |
[54:56] | Elsa? | 艾莎 |
[54:58] | I wanna know what happened to them. | 我想知道他们发生了什么 |
[55:08] | Ahtohallan has to be the source of her magic. | 亚托哈伦一定是魔法的来源 |
[55:11] | We keep going for Elsa. | 为了艾莎 我们要继续前行 |
[55:12] | The waves are too high! | 海浪太高了 |
[55:13] | – Iduna! – Agnarr! | -艾杜娜 -安纳尔 |
[55:20] | Elsa! | 艾莎 |
[55:30] | What are you doing? | 你这是怎么了 |
[55:31] | This is my fault. | 都怪我 |
[55:33] | They were looking for answers about me. | 他们在寻找关于我的答案 |
[55:35] | You are not responsible for their choices, Elsa. | 你不必为他们的选择负责 艾莎 |
[55:39] | No. Just their deaths. | 对 但他们因我而死 |
[55:41] | Stop. No. | 停下 不是这样 |
[55:43] | Yelena asked, | 叶莲娜问过 |
[55:44] | why would the spirits reward Arendelle with a magical queen? | 为什么精灵会奖赏艾伦戴尔一个魔法女王 |
[55:48] | Because our mother saved our father. | 因为我们的母亲救了父亲 |
[55:51] | She saved her enemy. | 她救了自己的敌人 |
[55:54] | Her good deed was rewarded with you. | 你就是她的善举的回报 |
[55:58] | You are a gift. | 你是礼物 |
[56:00] | For what? | 什么礼物 |
[56:01] | If anyone can resolve the past… | 如果有人能解开过去 |
[56:03] | if anyone can save Arendelle and free this forest, | 如果有人能拯救艾伦戴尔 解救森林 |
[56:06] | it’s you. | 那就是你 |
[56:08] | I believe in you, Elsa. More than anyone or anything. | 我信任你 艾莎 胜于任何人任何事 |
[56:19] | Honeymaren said there was a fifth spirit. | 哈尼马伦说有第五个精灵 |
[56:22] | A bridge between the magic of nature and us. | 自然魔法和我们之间的桥梁 |
[56:25] | A fifth spirit? | 第五个精灵 |
[56:27] | That’s who’s been calling me from Ahtohallan. | 就是它在亚托哈伦呼唤我 |
[56:30] | The answers about the past are all there. | 关于过去的答案都在那里 |
[56:34] | So we go to Ahtohallan. | 那我们就去亚托哈伦 |
[56:36] | Not “we.” | 不是”我们” |
[56:38] | – Me. – what? | -我自己 -什么 |
[56:40] | The Dark Sea is too dangerous for us both. | 我们两个一起去暗黑海域太危险 |
[56:42] | No. No! We do this together. | 不 不 我们要一起解决 |
[56:45] | Remember the song? | 记得那首歌吗 |
[56:46] | “Go too far and you’ll be drowned.” | “别潜太深 否则会溺亡” |
[56:49] | Who will stop you from going too far? | 谁来阻止你太过深入 |
[56:51] | You said you believed in me, | 你说你信任我 |
[56:52] | that this is what I was born to do. | 说我天生要做这个 |
[56:54] | And I don’t wanna stop you from that. | 我不想阻止你那么做 |
[56:57] | I… I don’t wanna stop you from being whatever you need to be. | 我…不想阻止你做你需要做的人 |
[57:01] | I just don’t want you dying… | 我只是不想你 |
[57:04] | trying to be everything for everyone else, too. | 试图做大家需要的人而死 |
[57:08] | Don’t do this alone. | 不要一个人去 |
[57:09] | Let me help you, please. | 请让我帮你 |
[57:12] | I can’t lose you, Elsa. | 我不能失去你 艾莎 |
[57:17] | I can’t lose you either, Anna. | 我也不能失去你 安娜 |
[57:21] | Come on. | 过来 |
[57:24] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[57:26] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[57:27] | Elsa! | 艾莎 |
[57:31] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[57:33] | Olaf, help me stop. | 雪宝 帮我停下 |
[57:35] | Give me a hand. | 帮我一把[给我一只手] |
[57:39] | Hang on! | 坐稳 |
[57:41] | Wait. Wait! No! No! No! | 等等 不 不 不 |
[57:42] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[57:45] | Anna, this might sound crazy… | 安娜 这听起来可能很疯狂 |
[57:47] | but I’m sensing some rising anger. | 但我感觉到了怒气高涨 |
[57:50] | Well, I am angry, Olaf! | 我确实生气 雪宝 |
[57:52] | She promised me we’d do this together! | 她答应过我们会一起解决 |
[57:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[57:55] | But what I mean is, I’m sensing rising anger in me. | 不过我的意思是 我感觉到我怒气高涨 |
[58:00] | Wait, you’re angry? | 等等 你在生气吗 |
[58:02] | I… I think so. | 我…我想是的 |
[58:04] | Elsa pushed me away, too, | 艾莎也把我推开了 |
[58:06] | and didn’t even say goodbye. | 甚至没说再见 |
[58:09] | And you have every right to be very, very mad at her. | 你完全有权利对她非常非常生气 |
[58:12] | And you said some things never change. | 你说有些事永远不会变 |
[58:15] | But since then, | 但那之后 |
[58:16] | everything’s done nothing but change. | 所有事都在变 |
[58:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[58:21] | But look, I’m still here holding your hand. | 不过瞧 我还在这里 握着你的手 |
[58:26] | Yeah, that’s a good point, Anna. | 好吧 说得有道理 安娜 |
[58:28] | I feel better. You’re such a good listener. | 我感觉好点了 你真是个好倾听者 |
[58:32] | Don’t shush me. That’s rude. | 别让我噤声 那很无礼 |
[58:34] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[58:46] | The Giants. | 巨人们 |
[58:47] | They’re huge. | 他们真庞大 |
[59:05] | Hang on, Olaf. | 抓稳 雪宝 |
[59:13] | Try not to scream. | 尽量别尖叫 |
[59:28] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[59:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[59:32] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[59:34] | In a pit with no way out. | 在一个没有出路的深坑 |
[59:36] | But with a spooky, pitch-black way in. | 不过有个可怕的漆黑入口 |
[59:46] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 快来 会很好玩的 |
[59:48] | Assuming we don’t get stuck here forever, | 假设我们不会永远被困这里 |
[59:50] | no one ever finds us… | 没人找到我们 |
[59:51] | and you starve and I give up. | 你饿死 我放弃 |
[59:53] | But, bright side, Elsa’s gotta be doing a whole lot better than we are. | 不过好的一面 艾莎的情况肯定比我们好得多 |
[1:00:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:01:27] | No! | 不 |
[1:02:11] | No! | 不 |
[1:02:39] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:02:42] | Glaciers are rivers of ice. | 冰川是冰的河流 |
[1:02:47] | Ahtohallan is frozen. | 亚托哈伦结冰了 |
[1:02:54] | I hear you. | 我听到了你 |
[1:02:56] | And I’m coming. | 现在我来了 |
[1:03:04] | ♪ Every inch of me is trembling ♪ | ♪ 我浑身都在颤抖 ♪ |
[1:03:07] | ♪ But not from the cold ♪ | ♪ 但不是因为冷 ♪ |
[1:03:12] | ♪ Something is familiar ♪ | ♪ 似曾相识的感觉 ♪ |
[1:03:15] | ♪ Like a dream I can reach but not quite hold ♪ | ♪ 就像近在咫尺又触不可及的梦 ♪ |
[1:03:20] | ♪ I can sense you there ♪ | ♪ 我能感觉你在那里 ♪ |
[1:03:23] | ♪ Like a friend I’ve always known ♪ | ♪ 像我认识了一生的朋友 ♪ |
[1:03:28] | ♪ I’m arriving ♪ | ♪ 我就要到达 ♪ |
[1:03:31] | ♪ And it feels like I am home ♪ | ♪ 感觉像回到了家 ♪ |
[1:03:36] | ♪ I have always been a fortress ♪ | ♪ 我一直高竖壁垒 ♪ |
[1:03:40] | ♪ Cold secrets deep inside ♪ | ♪ 深藏冰冷的秘密 ♪ |
[1:03:44] | ♪ You have secrets, too ♪ | ♪ 你也有秘密 ♪ |
[1:03:48] | ♪ But you don’t have to hide ♪ | ♪ 但你不必隐匿 ♪ |
[1:03:52] | ♪ Show yourself ♪ | ♪ 请你现身 ♪ |
[1:03:55] | ♪ I’m dying to meet you ♪ | ♪ 我渴望见到你 ♪ |
[1:03:58] | ♪ Show yourself ♪ | ♪ 请你现身 ♪ |
[1:04:01] | ♪ It’s your turn ♪ | ♪ 轮到你了 ♪ |
[1:04:04] | ♪ Are you the one I’ve been looking for all of my life? ♪ | ♪ 你是那个我找寻一生的人吗 ♪ |
[1:04:12] | ♪ Show yourself ♪ | ♪ 请你现身 ♪ |
[1:04:15] | ♪ I’m ready to learn ♪ | ♪ 我准备好知晓 ♪ |
[1:04:26] | ♪ I’ve never felt so certain ♪ | ♪ 我从未如此确定 ♪ |
[1:04:28] | ♪ All my life I’ve been torn ♪ | ♪ 我一直以来饱受折磨♪ |
[1:04:33] | ♪ But I’m here for a reason ♪ | ♪ 但我来这是有原因的 ♪ |
[1:04:36] | ♪ Could it be the reason I was born? ♪ | ♪ 这会不会是我出生的原因 ♪ |
[1:04:41] | ♪ I have always been so different ♪ | ♪ 我一直与众不同 ♪ |
[1:04:45] | ♪ Normal rules did not apply ♪ | ♪ 寻常规则并不适用 ♪ |
[1:04:49] | ♪ Is this the day? Are you the way ♪ | ♪ 今天你会告诉我答案吗 ♪ |
[1:04:53] | ♪ I finally find out why? ♪ | ♪ 我终于找到原因了吗 ♪ |
[1:04:57] | ♪ Show yourself! ♪ | ♪ 请你现身 ♪ |
[1:04:59] | ♪ I’m no longer trembling ♪ | ♪ 我不再颤抖 ♪ |
[1:05:02] | ♪ Here I am ♪ | ♪ 我在这里 ♪ |
[1:05:05] | ♪ I’ve come so far ♪ | ♪ 历经千辛万苦 ♪ |
[1:05:08] | ♪ You are the answer I’ve waited for all of my life ♪ | ♪ 你是我等待了一生的答案 ♪ |
[1:05:15] | ♪ Oh, show yourself! ♪ | ♪ 请你现身 ♪ |
[1:05:18] | ♪ Let me see who you are ♪ | ♪ 让我看看你是谁 ♪ |
[1:05:23] | ♪ Come to me now ♪ | ♪ 快来我身边 ♪ |
[1:05:27] | ♪ Open your door ♪ | ♪ 打开你的门 ♪ |
[1:05:31] | ♪ Don’t make me wait ♪ | ♪ 别让我等待 ♪ |
[1:05:35] | ♪ One moment more ♪ | ♪ 再多一刻 ♪ |
[1:05:38] | ♪ Oh, come to me now ♪ | ♪ 快来我身边 ♪ |
[1:05:43] | ♪ Open your door ♪ | ♪ 打开你的门 ♪ |
[1:05:47] | ♪ Don’t make me wait ♪ | ♪ 别让我等待 ♪ |
[1:05:50] | ♪ One moment more ♪ | ♪ 再多一刻 ♪ |
[1:06:01] | ♪ Where the Northwind meets the sea ♪ | ♪ 北风与海洋交汇之处 ♪ |
[1:06:09] | ♪ There’s a river ♪ | ♪ 有条河流 ♪ |
[1:06:12] | ♪ Full of memory ♪ | ♪ 盈满记忆 ♪ |
[1:06:14] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[1:06:16] | ♪ Come, my darling, homeward bound ♪ | ♪ 来吧 宝贝 回到故乡 ♪ |
[1:06:21] | ♪ I am found! ♪ | ♪ 找到自我 ♪ |
[1:06:26] | ♪ Show yourself ♪ | ♪ 展现自我 ♪ |
[1:06:29] | ♪ Step into your power ♪ | ♪ 释放你的能量 ♪ |
[1:06:32] | ♪ Grow yourself ♪ | ♪ 让你自己 ♪ |
[1:06:35] | ♪ Into something new ♪ | ♪ 成长为崭新的人 ♪ |
[1:06:38] | ♪ You are the one you’ve been waiting for ♪ | ♪ 你就是自己期待已久的人 ♪ |
[1:06:41] | – ♪ All of my life ♪ – ♪ All of your life ♪ | -♪ 期待一生 ♪ -♪ 期待一生 ♪ |
[1:06:45] | ♪ Oh, show yourself! ♪ | ♪ 展现自我 ♪ |
[1:07:12] | Hi, I’m Olaf. And I like warm hugs. | 你好 我是雪宝 我喜欢温暖的拥抱 |
[1:07:16] | I love you, Olaf! | 我爱你 雪宝 |
[1:07:19] | Come on, you can do it. | 来吧 你可以的 |
[1:07:21] | ♪ Here I stand ♪ | ♪ 站在这里 ♪ |
[1:07:23] | ♪ In the light of day ♪ | ♪ 不再藏匿 ♪ |
[1:07:25] | Like a chicken with the face of a monkey! | 鸡一样灵巧 猴一样可爱 |
[1:07:28] | I just wasn’t looking where I was going. | 是我走路不小心 |
[1:07:29] | But I’m great actually. | 但是我真的没事 |
[1:07:31] | Prince Hans of the Southern Isles. | 我是南部群岛的汉斯王子 |
[1:07:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:07:35] | I need to tell you about my past. | 我得告诉你我的过去 |
[1:07:37] | And where I’m from. | 我来自哪里 |
[1:07:38] | I’m listening. | 你说 |
[1:07:41] | Iduna! | 艾杜娜 |
[1:07:42] | What are you reading, Your Majesty? | 你在读什么 陛下 |
[1:07:43] | Oh, some new Danish author. | 丹麦的新作家写的东西 |
[1:07:52] | King Runeard, I’m sorry. I don’t understand. | 鲁纳德国王 抱歉 我不明白 |
[1:07:55] | Grandfather? | 祖父 |
[1:07:56] | We bring Arendelle’s full guard. | 我们带上艾伦戴尔的全部护卫 |
[1:07:58] | But they have given us no reason not to trust them. | 但我们没理由不信任他们啊 |
[1:08:02] | The Northuldra follow magic. | 诺桑德拉信奉魔法 |
[1:08:04] | Which means we can never trust them. | 所以我们永远都不能信任他们 |
[1:08:06] | Grandfather? | 祖父 |
[1:08:07] | Magic makes people feel too powerful. Too entitled. | 魔法会让人感觉太过强大 理所应当 |
[1:08:10] | It makes them think they can defy the will of a king. | 会让他们觉得可以违抗国王的意志 |
[1:08:15] | That is not what magic does. | 魔法并不会这样 |
[1:08:16] | That’s just your fear. | 这只是你的恐惧而已 |
[1:08:18] | Fear is what can’t be trusted. | 恐惧才是不能信任的 |
[1:08:28] | You see, the dam will weaken their lands, | 大坝会让他们的领土变脆弱 |
[1:08:30] | so they will have to turn to me. | 所以他们必须来求助于我 |
[1:08:34] | ♪ Dive down deep into her sound ♪ | ♪ 潜入河水深处 ♪ |
[1:08:38] | ♪ But not too far, or you’ll be drowned ♪ | ♪ 但别太深 否则会溺亡 ♪ |
[1:08:43] | They will come in celebration. | 他们会来庆祝 |
[1:08:45] | And then, we will know their size and strength. | 我们就能摸清他们的实力 |
[1:08:50] | As you have welcomed us, we welcome you… | 如同你们欢迎我们一样 我们也欢迎你们 |
[1:08:54] | our neighbors, our friends. | 我们的邻居 我们的朋友 |
[1:09:14] | King Runeard, the dam isn’t strengthening our waters. | 鲁纳德国王 大坝使我们的水流变急 |
[1:09:17] | It’s hurting the Forest. | 正在危害森林 |
[1:09:19] | It’s cutting off the North… | 切断了北方… |
[1:09:20] | Let… Let’s not discuss this here. | 先…先别谈这些 |
[1:09:22] | Let’s meet on the fjord. Have tea. | 来峡湾再说 喝喝茶 |
[1:09:25] | Find a solution. | 想想办法 |
[1:09:38] | No! | 不 |
[1:09:45] | Anna! | 安娜 |
[1:09:56] | Which lucky tunnel do we choose? | 我们要选择哪个幸运的地道 |
[1:10:01] | You see, the dam will weaken their lands, | 大坝会让他们的领土变脆弱 |
[1:10:03] | so they will have to turn to me. | 所以他们必须来求助于我 |
[1:10:05] | King Runeard, the dam, | 鲁纳德国王 大坝 |
[1:10:06] | it’s hurting the Forest. | 正在危害森林 |
[1:10:13] | Elsa’s found it. | 艾莎找到了 |
[1:10:15] | What is it? | 什么 |
[1:10:16] | The truth about the past. | 关于过去的真相 |
[1:10:19] | That’s my grandfather… | 那是我的祖父 |
[1:10:21] | attacking the Northuldra leader… | 正在袭击诺桑德拉的首领 |
[1:10:25] | who wields no weapon. | 而对方手无寸铁 |
[1:10:30] | The dam wasn’t a gift of peace. | 大坝不是和平的礼物 |
[1:10:33] | It was a trick. | 而是一个骗局 |
[1:10:35] | But that goes against everything Arendelle stands for. | 但那样就违背了艾伦戴尔所代表的一切 |
[1:10:39] | It does, doesn’t it? | 是啊 确实如此 |
[1:10:43] | I know how to free the Forest. | 我知道该怎么解救森林了 |
[1:10:46] | I know what we have to do to set things right. | 我知道我们该怎么纠正一切了 |
[1:10:50] | Why do you say that so sadly? | 你为什么说得那么悲伤 |
[1:10:53] | We have to break the dam. | 我们得破坏大坝 |
[1:10:55] | But Arendelle will be flooded. | 但艾伦戴尔会被水淹没 |
[1:10:58] | That’s why everyone was forced out. | 所以精灵逼迫大家离开了 |
[1:11:00] | To protect them from what has to be done. | 为了保护他们不受伤害 |
[1:11:09] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:11:11] | I could really use a bright side, Olaf. | 我现在很需要听一些开心的事 雪宝 |
[1:11:13] | Bright side? | 开心的事 |
[1:11:16] | Turtles can breathe through their butts. | 海龟可以用屁股呼吸 |
[1:11:19] | And I see a way out. | 还有 我看到出去的路了 |
[1:11:23] | I knew I could count on you. | 我就知道你靠得住 |
[1:11:30] | Come on, Olaf, Elsa’s probably on her way back right now. | 走吧 雪宝 艾莎可能也在回来的路上 |
[1:11:33] | We can meet her and… | 我们可以和她会合 然后… |
[1:11:37] | Olaf? | 雪宝 |
[1:11:38] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:11:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:11:41] | I’m flurrying? | 我在下雪 |
[1:11:44] | Wait. No. That’s… | 等等 不对 不是… |
[1:11:45] | That’s not it. | 不是下雪 |
[1:11:48] | I’m flurrying away. | 我要变成雪消失了 |
[1:11:52] | The magic in me is fading. | 我身上的魔法正在消失 |
[1:11:55] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:58] | I don’t think Elsa’s okay. | 艾莎可能出事了 |
[1:12:01] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[1:12:04] | she may have gone too far. | 她可能太深入了 |
[1:12:07] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:12:10] | Anna? | 安娜 |
[1:12:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:12:13] | You’re gonna have to do this next part on your own. | 接下来的事就要靠你自己了 |
[1:12:17] | – Okay? – Wait. | -好吗 -等等 |
[1:12:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:12:20] | I’ve got you. | 有我在 |
[1:12:23] | That’s good. | 真好 |
[1:12:26] | Hey, Anna? | 安娜 |
[1:12:28] | I just thought of one thing that’s permanent. | 我想到了一个永恒不变的东西 |
[1:12:31] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[1:12:33] | Love. | 爱 |
[1:12:36] | Warm hugs? | 要温暖的拥抱吗 |
[1:12:41] | I like warm hugs. | 我喜欢温暖的拥抱 |
[1:12:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:14:00] | Olaf? Elsa? | 雪宝 艾莎 |
[1:14:04] | What do I do now? | 我现在该怎么办 |
[1:14:11] | ♪ I’ve seen dark before ♪ | ♪ 我也曾见过黑暗 ♪ |
[1:14:13] | ♪ But not like this ♪ | ♪ 但不是这样 ♪ |
[1:14:16] | ♪ This is cold, this is empty, this is numb ♪ | ♪ 这是寒冷 空虚 麻木 ♪ |
[1:14:22] | ♪ The life I knew is over ♪ | ♪ 我熟知的生活已经结束 ♪ |
[1:14:25] | ♪ The lights are out ♪ | ♪ 灯光熄灭 ♪ |
[1:14:27] | ♪ Hello, darkness ♪ | ♪ 你好 黑暗 ♪ |
[1:14:29] | ♪ I’m ready to succumb ♪ | ♪ 我准备好屈服了 ♪ |
[1:14:34] | ♪ I follow you around ♪ | ♪ 我跟随着你 ♪ |
[1:14:36] | ♪ I always have ♪ | ♪ 一直都是 ♪ |
[1:14:39] | ♪ But you’ve gone to a place I cannot find ♪ | ♪ 但你去了一个我找不到的地方 ♪ |
[1:14:44] | ♪ This grief has a gravity ♪ | ♪ 悲伤有引力 ♪ |
[1:14:48] | ♪ It pulls me down ♪ | ♪ 拽着我下沉 ♪ |
[1:14:55] | ♪ But a tiny voice ♪ | ♪ 但一个微小的声音 ♪ |
[1:14:58] | ♪ Whispers in my mind ♪ | ♪ 在我心中低语 ♪ |
[1:15:03] | ♪ You are lost ♪ | ♪ 你迷失了 ♪ |
[1:15:05] | ♪ Hope is gone ♪ | ♪ 没有希望 ♪ |
[1:15:08] | ♪ But you must go on ♪ | ♪ 但你必须要前进 ♪ |
[1:15:14] | ♪ And do the next right thing ♪ | ♪ 继续做正确的事 ♪ |
[1:15:26] | ♪ Can there be a day beyond this night? ♪ | ♪ 黑夜过后会天亮吗 ♪ |
[1:15:30] | ♪ I don’t know anymore what is true ♪ | ♪ 我再也不懂什么是真实 ♪ |
[1:15:35] | ♪ I can’t find my direction I’m all alone ♪ | ♪ 我找不到方向 孤身一人 ♪ |
[1:15:40] | ♪ The only star that guided me was you ♪ | ♪ 唯一指引我的星辰曾是你 ♪ |
[1:15:46] | ♪ How to rise from the floor ♪ | ♪ 没有你的鼓励 ♪ |
[1:15:51] | ♪ When it’s not you I’m rising for? ♪ | ♪ 我还如何振作 ♪ |
[1:15:56] | ♪ Just do the next right thing ♪ | ♪ 继续做正确的事 ♪ |
[1:16:00] | ♪ Take a step ♪ | ♪ 迈出一步 ♪ |
[1:16:02] | ♪ Step again ♪ | ♪ 再迈一步 ♪ |
[1:16:05] | ♪ It is all that I can ♪ | ♪ 尽我所能 ♪ |
[1:16:09] | ♪ To do the next right thing ♪ | ♪ 继续做正确的事 ♪ |
[1:16:17] | ♪ I won’t look too far ahead ♪ | ♪ 我不会好高骛远 ♪ |
[1:16:21] | ♪ It’s too much for me to take ♪ | ♪ 我不会不自量力 ♪ |
[1:16:25] | ♪ But break it down to this next breath ♪ | ♪ 我选择着眼脚下 ♪ |
[1:16:29] | ♪ This next step ♪ | ♪ 下一步 ♪ |
[1:16:31] | ♪ This next choice is one that I can make! ♪ | ♪ 下一个选择 由我来决定 ♪ |
[1:16:38] | ♪ So I’ll walk through this night ♪ | ♪ 我要走出黑夜 ♪ |
[1:16:42] | ♪ Stumbling blindly toward the light ♪ | ♪ 跌跌撞撞 找寻光明 ♪ |
[1:16:47] | ♪ And do the next right thing ♪ | ♪ 继续做正确的事 ♪ |
[1:16:52] | ♪ And with the dawn ♪ | ♪ 黎明到来 ♪ |
[1:16:55] | ♪ What comes then? ♪ | ♪ 前路何在 ♪ |
[1:16:57] | ♪ When it’s clear that everything ♪ | ♪ 我清楚一切都 ♪ |
[1:17:00] | ♪ Will never be the same again? ♪ | ♪ 再也回不到从前 ♪ |
[1:17:06] | ♪ Then I’ll make the choice ♪ | ♪ 我会做出选择 ♪ |
[1:17:09] | ♪ To hear that voice ♪ | ♪ 听从内心的声音 ♪ |
[1:17:13] | ♪ And do the next right thing ♪ | ♪ 继续做正确的事 ♪ |
[1:17:37] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[1:17:42] | Wake up! | 快醒醒 |
[1:18:04] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:18:06] | Come and get me! Come on! | 快来抓我 快 |
[1:18:14] | Over here! | 我在这里 |
[1:18:18] | That’s right. Keep coming. | 这就对了 跟我来 |
[1:18:20] | Keep coming! | 跟我来 |
[1:18:29] | That’ll work. | 这样能行 |
[1:18:30] | This way, guys! | 来这边 |
[1:18:42] | What? | 什么 |
[1:18:44] | No, no, no, no. She’s leading them to the dam. | 不不不 她在把巨人引向水坝 |
[1:18:57] | Kristoff! | 克里斯托弗 |
[1:18:58] | I’m here. What do you need? | 我来了 你有什么吩咐 |
[1:19:00] | – To get to the dam. – You got it. | -去水坝 -遵命 |
[1:19:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:18] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[1:19:20] | – Help me up! – We’ll meet you around! | -推我上去 -我们绕过去找你 |
[1:19:26] | Lieutenant Mattias. | 马休中尉 |
[1:19:28] | Your Highness, what are you doing? | 陛下 您在做什么 |
[1:19:30] | The dam must fall. | 必须破坏水坝 |
[1:19:32] | It’s the only way to break the mist and free the Forest. | 只有这样才能让迷雾散去 解救森林 |
[1:19:34] | But we’ve sworn to protect Arendelle at all costs. | 但我们发誓要不惜一切代价保护艾伦戴尔 |
[1:19:37] | Arendelle has no future until we make this right. | 我们做出正确的选择 艾伦戴尔才有未来 |
[1:19:40] | King Runeard betrayed everyone. | 鲁纳德国王背叛了所有人 |
[1:19:44] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:19:45] | My sister gave her life for the truth. | 我姐姐舍命换来了真相 |
[1:19:50] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:19:52] | Before we lose anyone else. | 不要再有人牺牲了 |
[1:20:16] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:20:25] | Destroy the dam! Come on! | 毁了水坝 快 |
[1:20:27] | Throw your boulders. | 把石头扔过来 |
[1:20:33] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:20:52] | – I’ve got her! – Anna! | -我抓住她了 -安娜 |
[1:20:54] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[1:23:15] | I’m sorry I left you behind. | 抱歉我抛下了你 |
[1:23:18] | I was just so desperate to protect her. | 我只是太想保护她了 |
[1:23:20] | I know. I know. It’s okay. | 我知道 我知道 没关系 |
[1:23:23] | My love is not fragile. | 我的爱没那么脆弱 |
[1:23:29] | Look at the sky. | 快看天空 |
[1:23:33] | I just didn’t realize there was so much of it. | 我都不知道天空这么辽阔 |
[1:23:36] | 34 years… | 三十四年 |
[1:23:38] | Five months… | 五个月 |
[1:23:39] | And 23 days. | 零二十三天 |
[1:24:53] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[1:24:55] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[1:24:59] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我以为我失去你了 |
[1:25:00] | Lost me? | 失去我 |
[1:25:02] | You saved me. Again. | 你救了我 又一次 |
[1:25:04] | I did? | 是吗 |
[1:25:06] | And, Anna, Arendelle did not fall. | 还有安娜 艾伦戴尔没有淹没 |
[1:25:11] | It didn’t? | 没有吗 |
[1:25:12] | The spirits all agreed. | 精灵们都同意了 |
[1:25:14] | Arendelle deserves to stand with you. | 艾伦戴尔理应与你同在 |
[1:25:19] | Me? | 我吗 |
[1:25:20] | You did what was right. For everyone. | 你做了正确的事 为了所有人 |
[1:25:23] | Did you find the fifth spirit? | 你找到第五个精灵了吗 |
[1:25:28] | You are the fifth spirit. | 你就是第五个精灵 |
[1:25:30] | You’re the bridge. | 你就是那座桥梁 |
[1:25:32] | Well, actually, a bridge has two sides. | 事实上 桥有两头 |
[1:25:34] | And Mother had two daughters. | 而母亲有两个女儿 |
[1:25:37] | We did this together. | 我们一起搭起了这座桥 |
[1:25:40] | And we’ll continue to do this together. | 我们也会继续一起坚守 |
[1:25:43] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[1:25:44] | Elsa! You’re okay! | 艾莎 你没事 |
[1:25:50] | You look different. | 你看起来变了 |
[1:25:52] | Did you cut your hair or something? | 你换了发型还是做了别的 |
[1:25:54] | Or something. | 做了别的 |
[1:25:59] | Anna, I need to ask you a question. | 安娜 我要问你一个问题 |
[1:26:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:26:05] | Do you want to build a snowman? | 你想堆个雪人吗 |
[1:26:07] | What? | 什么 |
[1:26:21] | Thank goodness water has memory. | 幸亏水有记忆 |
[1:26:37] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[1:26:39] | Elsa! | 艾莎 |
[1:26:41] | Kristoff! And Sven! | 克里斯托弗 还有斯文 |
[1:26:44] | You all came back. | 你们都回来了 |
[1:26:46] | I love happy endings. | 我好爱圆满结局 |
[1:26:49] | I mean, I presume we’re done. | 我猜我们是搞定了 |
[1:26:51] | Or is this “putting us in mortal danger” situation | 还是说以后”置身死地” |
[1:26:53] | gonna be a regular thing? | 将成为家常便饭 |
[1:26:55] | No. We’re done. | 不 我们搞定了 |
[1:26:57] | Actually, there is one more thing. | 其实 还有一件事 |
[1:27:00] | Anna, | 安娜 |
[1:27:02] | you are the most extraordinary person I’ve ever known. | 你是我见过最了不起的人 |
[1:27:06] | I love you with all I am. | 我全心全意爱着你 |
[1:27:09] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[1:27:12] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[1:27:39] | Arendelle’s okay. | 艾伦戴尔安全了 |
[1:27:40] | What? | 什么 |
[1:27:43] | Ahtohallan is beautiful. | 亚托哈伦很美 |
[1:27:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:27:48] | You know, you belong up here. | 你属于这里 |
[1:27:52] | I took an oath to always do what’s best for Arendelle. | 我曾发誓永远为艾伦戴尔着想 |
[1:27:56] | Luckily, I know just what that is. | 幸好 我知道该怎么做 |
[1:28:00] | While I still don’t know what “transformation” means… | 虽然我还是没搞懂”变幻之地”是什么意思 |
[1:28:02] | I feel like this Forest has really changed us all. | 但我感觉这座森林真的改变了所有人 |
[1:28:11] | Presenting Her Majesty, | 有请女王陛下 |
[1:28:14] | Queen Anna of Arendelle! | 艾伦戴尔的安娜女王 |
[1:28:23] | Hello. Hi. | 大家好 |
[1:28:27] | Sven, don’t you look nice. | 斯文 你打扮得真帅 |
[1:28:30] | Oh, my goodness! Olaf! | 天呐 雪宝 |
[1:28:32] | Charmed, I’m sure. | 可爱迷人 |
[1:28:35] | Charming. | 魅力四射 |
[1:28:36] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[1:28:39] | Kristoff. | 克里斯托弗 |
[1:28:41] | Did you boys get all dressed up for me? | 你们几个为了我好好打扮了一番吗 |
[1:28:44] | It was Sven’s idea. | 是斯文的主意 |
[1:28:46] | One hour. You get this for one hour. | 一小时 我们会为你保持一小时 |
[1:28:49] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:28:51] | I prefer you in leather anyway. | 反正我更喜欢你穿皮衣 |
[1:28:56] | I’m shocked you can last an hour. That was brutal. | 你居然能坚持一小时 太痛苦了 |
[1:28:59] | The things we do for love. | 这就叫为爱付出 |
[1:29:02] | What is this crazy magic called again? | 你再说一遍这种疯狂魔法叫什么 |
[1:29:04] | A photograph. | 照片 |
[1:29:05] | Photograph. | 照片 |
[1:29:07] | We look good. | 我们真好看 |
[1:29:09] | Halima. General Mattias. | 赫利玛 马休将军 |
[1:29:11] | Your Majesty. I’ll be right back. | 陛下 我马上回来 |
[1:29:12] | You can look at our photograph while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候 你可以看我们的照片 |
[1:29:16] | I’m just kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[1:29:17] | – How am I doing? – Fantastic. | -我表现得怎么样 -棒极了 |
[1:29:28] | Our lands and people, now connected by love. | 我们的土地和人民 终于被爱团结了 |
[1:29:38] | Hi, Gale. You like it? | 风灵 你喜欢吗 |
[1:29:42] | Do you mind? I’ve got a message for my sister. | 帮个忙好吗 我给姐姐写了封信 |
[1:30:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:30:08] | “Charades Friday night. Don’t be late. | 周五晚上的猜谜游戏别迟到 |
[1:30:11] | “And don’t worry, Arendelle’s doing just fine. | 别担心 艾伦戴尔一切都好 |
[1:30:13] | “Keep looking after the Forest. | 继续守护森林 |
[1:30:15] | “I love you.” | 我爱你 |
[1:30:17] | I love you, too, sis. | 我也爱你 妹妹 |
[1:30:19] | Hey, Gale? We’re going for a ride, wanna come? | 风灵 我们要去兜风 一起去吗 |
[1:30:27] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:31:24] | ♪ Into the unknown ♪ | ♪ 踏入未知 ♪ |
[1:31:28] | ♪ Into the unknown ♪ | ♪ 踏入未知 ♪ |
[1:31:32] | ♪ Into the unknown ♪ | ♪ 踏入未知 ♪ |
[1:31:41] | ♪ I can hear you but I won’t ♪ | ♪ 我能听到你 但充耳不闻 ♪ |
[1:31:45] | ♪ Some look for trouble while others don’t ♪ | ♪ 有人惹事 有人求安 ♪ |
[1:31:49] | ♪ There’s a thousand reasons I should go about my day ♪ | ♪ 我有千万理由 继续平凡度日 ♪ |
[1:31:53] | ♪ And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away ♪ | ♪ 并忽略你的低语 我盼望声音消失 ♪ |
[1:32:05] | ♪ You’re not a voice ♪ | ♪ 你不是话语 ♪ |
[1:32:07] | ♪ You’re just a ringing in my ear ♪ | ♪ 只是我耳中的鸣响 ♪ |
[1:32:09] | ♪ And if I heard you which I don’t ♪ | ♪ 就算我能听见 我不承认 ♪ |
[1:32:12] | ♪ I’m spoken for I fear ♪ | ♪ 恐怕我已有职责 ♪ |
[1:32:14] | ♪ Everyone I’ve ever loved is here within these walls ♪ | ♪ 我的所爱之人都在高墙之内 ♪ |
[1:32:18] | ♪ I’m sorry, secret siren ♪ | ♪ 抱歉 神秘之声 ♪ |
[1:32:20] | ♪ But I’m blocking out your calls ♪ | ♪ 但我要充耳不闻你的呼唤 ♪ |
[1:32:22] | ♪ I’ve had my adventure ♪ | ♪ 我已乘风破浪 ♪ |
[1:32:24] | ♪ I don’t need something new ♪ | ♪ 无需再多奇遇 ♪ |
[1:32:26] | ♪ I’m afraid of what I’m risking if I follow you ♪ | ♪ 若我跟随你前行 风险令我不安 ♪ |
[1:32:29] | ♪ Into the unknown ♪ | ♪ 踏入未知 ♪ |
[1:32:33] | ♪ Into the unknown ♪ | ♪ 踏入未知 ♪ |
[1:32:38] | ♪ Into the unknown ♪ | ♪ 踏入未知 ♪ |
[1:32:50] | ♪ What do you want? ♪ | ♪ 你想要如何 ♪ |
[1:32:52] | ♪ ‘Cause you’ve been keeping me awake ♪ | ♪ 为什么不让我入睡 ♪ |
[1:32:55] | ♪ Are you here to distract me so I make a big mistake? ♪ | ♪ 你是为扰我心神不宁 让我因此犯错吗 ♪ |
[1:32:59] | ♪ Or are you someone out there who’s a little bit like me? ♪ | ♪ 或你真有其人 与我境遇相仿 ♪ |
[1:33:03] | ♪ Who knows deep down I’m not where I’m meant to be? ♪ | ♪ 内心深知这里不是我的归宿 ♪ |
[1:33:07] | ♪ Every day’s a little harder ♪ | ♪ 每天都愈加艰难 ♪ |
[1:33:09] | ♪ As I feel your power grow ♪ | ♪ 我感知力量增长 ♪ |
[1:33:12] | ♪ Don’t you know there’s a part of me that longs to go ♪ | ♪ 你是否知道我内心深处渴望 ♪ |
[1:33:17] | ♪ Into the unknown ♪ | ♪ 踏入未知 ♪ |
[1:33:21] | ♪ Into the unknown ♪ | ♪ 踏入未知 ♪ |
[1:33:25] | ♪ Into the unknown ♪ | ♪ 踏入未知 ♪ |
[1:33:34] | ♪ Are you out there? Do you know me? ♪ | ♪ 你存在吗 认识我吗 ♪ |
[1:33:36] | ♪ Can you feel me? Can you show me? ♪ | ♪ 感知我心 引领前路 ♪ |
[1:33:57] | ♪ Where are you going? Don’t leave me alone ♪ | ♪ 你去哪里 别弃我而去 ♪ |
[1:34:01] | ♪ How do I follow you ♪ | ♪ 我要如何跟随你 ♪ |
[1:34:06] | ♪ Into the unknown ♪ | ♪ 踏入未知 ♪ |
[1:34:35] | ♪ Where the Northwind ♪ | ♪ 北风与海洋 ♪ |
[1:34:38] | ♪ Meets the sea ♪ | ♪ 交汇之处 ♪ |
[1:34:41] | ♪ There’s a river ♪ | ♪ 有条河流 ♪ |
[1:34:44] | ♪ Full of memory ♪ | ♪ 盈满记忆 ♪ |
[1:34:47] | ♪ Sleep, my darling, safe and sound ♪ | ♪ 睡吧 宝贝 酣然入梦 ♪ |
[1:34:52] | ♪ For in this river, all is found ♪ | ♪ 在这条河里 一切皆明了 ♪ |
[1:34:57] | ♪ All is found ♪ | ♪ 一切皆明了 ♪ |
[1:35:01] | ♪ When all is lost then all is found ♪ | ♪ 万物皆失之时 一切都将明了 ♪ |
[1:35:06] | ♪ In her waters ♪ | ♪ 她的河水 ♪ |
[1:35:09] | ♪ Deep and true ♪ | ♪ 深邃清澈 ♪ |
[1:35:13] | ♪ Lie the answers and a path for you ♪ | ♪ 那里有你追寻的答案和方向 ♪ |
[1:35:19] | ♪ Dive down deep into her sound ♪ | ♪ 潜入河水深处 ♪ |
[1:35:23] | ♪ But not too far or you’ll be drowned ♪ | ♪ 但别太深 否则会溺亡 ♪ |
[1:35:29] | ♪ She will sing to those who hear ♪ | ♪ 她将为那些善听之人歌唱 ♪ |
[1:35:34] | ♪ And in her song all magic flows ♪ | ♪ 她的歌里 魔法流淌 ♪ |
[1:35:42] | ♪ But can you brave what you most fear? ♪ | ♪ 但你能否面对心之所惧 ♪ |
[1:35:47] | ♪ Can you face what the river knows? ♪ | ♪ 你能否正视河流所知的真相 ♪ |
[1:36:16] | ♪ Until the river’s finally crossed ♪ | ♪ 直到跨过河流 ♪ |
[1:36:21] | ♪ You’ll never feel the solid ground ♪ | ♪ 你才能踏上坚实的土地 ♪ |
[1:36:28] | ♪ You have to get a little lost ♪ | ♪ 只有体会过迷失 ♪ |
[1:36:34] | ♪ On your way ♪ | ♪ 才能最终 ♪ |
[1:36:37] | ♪ To being found ♪ | ♪ 找到自我 ♪ |
[1:36:43] | ♪ Where the Northwind ♪ | ♪ 北风与海洋 ♪ |
[1:36:46] | ♪ Meets the sea ♪ | ♪ 交汇之处 ♪ |
[1:36:50] | ♪ There’s a mother ♪ | ♪ 有位母亲 ♪ |
[1:36:53] | ♪ Full of memory ♪ | ♪ 满腹回忆 ♪ |
[1:36:56] | ♪ Come, my darling, homeward bound ♪ | ♪ 来吧 宝贝 回到故乡 ♪ |
[1:37:01] | ♪ Where all is lost ♪ | ♪ 万物皆失之时 ♪ |
[1:37:05] | ♪ Then all is found ♪ | ♪ 一切都将明了 ♪ |
[1:37:09] | ♪ All is found ♪ | ♪ 一切皆明了 ♪ |
[1:37:12] | ♪ All is found ♪ | ♪ 一切皆明了 ♪ |
[1:37:34] | ♪ Again you’re gone ♪ | ♪ 你又一次离去 ♪ |
[1:37:38] | ♪ Off on a diff’rent path than mine ♪ | ♪ 走上和我不同的路途 ♪ |
[1:37:41] | ♪ I’m left behind ♪ | ♪ 我被留在原地 ♪ |
[1:37:43] | ♪ Wondering if I should follow ♪ | ♪ 不知是否应该追随 ♪ |
[1:37:47] | ♪ You had to go ♪ | ♪ 你不得不离去 ♪ |
[1:37:51] | ♪ And, of course, it’s always fine ♪ | ♪ 这当然没什么问题 ♪ |
[1:37:55] | ♪ I prob’ly could catch up with you tomorrow ♪ | ♪ 我也许明日便可追上你的步伐 ♪ |
[1:38:01] | ♪ But is this what it feels like to be growing apart? ♪ | ♪ 可为何 我感觉与你日渐疏离 ♪ |
[1:38:08] | ♪ When did I become the one ♪ | ♪ 我从何时开始 ♪ |
[1:38:10] | ♪ Who’s always chasing your heart? ♪ | ♪ 一刻不停在追赶你的心 ♪ |
[1:38:15] | ♪ Now I turn around and find ♪ | ♪ 如今我环顾四周 ♪ |
[1:38:17] | ♪ I am lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 却发现自己迷失于森林 ♪ |
[1:38:21] | ♪ North is South, right is left ♪ | ♪ 南北不分 左右不清 ♪ |
[1:38:24] | ♪ When you’re gone ♪ | ♪ 没有你便失去方向 ♪ |
[1:38:27] | ♪ I’m the one who sees you home ♪ | ♪ 本该由我护佑你回家 ♪ |
[1:38:30] | ♪ But now I’m lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 而如今我却迷失于森林 ♪ |
[1:38:34] | ♪ And I don’t know what path you are on ♪ | ♪ 也不知道你去向何方 ♪ |
[1:38:40] | ♪ I’m lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 我迷失于森林 ♪ |
[1:38:46] | ♪ Up till now ♪ | ♪ 直至此刻 ♪ |
[1:38:48] | ♪ The next step was a question of how ♪ | ♪ 我一直想着如何向你求婚 ♪ |
[1:38:53] | ♪ I never thought it was a question of whether ♪ | ♪ 从不需怀疑你我是否真正属于彼此 ♪ |
[1:38:59] | ♪ Who am I ♪ | ♪ 如果我不是你的真命天子 ♪ |
[1:39:03] | ♪ If I’m not your guy? ♪ | ♪ 那我又是谁 ♪ |
[1:39:06] | ♪ Where am I if we’re not together? ♪ | ♪ 如果我们不能永远在一起 ♪ |
[1:39:11] | ♪ Forever ♪ | ♪ 我又该去向何方 ♪ |
[1:39:14] | ♪ Now I know you’re my true North ♪ | ♪ 现在我明白 你是我的北极星 ♪ |
[1:39:17] | ♪ ‘Cause I am lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 因为我已迷失在这森林 ♪ |
[1:39:21] | ♪ Up is down, day is night ♪ | ♪ 你不在我身旁 ♪ |
[1:39:23] | ♪ When you’re not there ♪ | ♪ 日夜颠倒 方寸大乱 ♪ |
[1:39:28] | ♪ You’re my only landmark ♪ | ♪ 你是我唯一的方向 ♪ |
[1:39:30] | ♪ So I’m lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 我此刻迷失于森林 ♪ |
[1:39:34] | ♪ Wondering if you still care ♪ | ♪ 不知你是否仍对我在意 ♪ |
[1:39:40] | ♪ But I’ll wait ♪ | ♪ 但我会等候 ♪ |
[1:39:43] | ♪ For a sign ♪ | ♪ 等候一个启示 ♪ |
[1:39:46] | ♪ That I’m your path ♪ | ♪ 让我知道自己是你的方向 ♪ |
[1:39:49] | ♪ ‘Cause you are mine ♪ | ♪ 因为你就是我的方向 ♪ |
[1:39:53] | ♪ Until then ♪ | ♪ 在那之前 ♪ |
[1:39:55] | ♪ I’m lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 我迷失于森林 ♪ |
[1:39:57] | ♪ Lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 迷失于森林 ♪ |
[1:39:59] | ♪ In the woods ♪ | ♪ 于森林 ♪ |
[1:40:00] | ♪ Lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 迷失于森林 ♪ |
[1:40:01] | ♪ I’m lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 我迷失于森林 ♪ |
[1:40:03] | ♪ Lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 迷失于森林 ♪ |
[1:40:06] | ♪ I’m lost ♪ | ♪ 迷失于 ♪ |
[1:40:08] | ♪ I’m lost in the woods ♪ | ♪ 我迷失于森林 ♪ |
[1:42:03] | Show yourself right now! | 速速现身 |
[1:42:06] | Elsa, be who you are. | 艾莎 做你自己 |
[1:42:07] | I will, Mama, I will. | 我会的 妈妈 我会的 |
[1:42:09] | Elsa’s dead. | 艾莎死了 |
[1:42:10] | Olaf’s dead. | 雪宝死了 |
[1:42:12] | Anna cries. | 安娜哭了 |
[1:42:14] | And then a bunch of important things happen that I forgot. | 然后发生了一堆我记不清的重要事情 |
[1:42:15] | But all that matters is, I was right. | 重点是 我是对的 |
[1:42:17] | And water has memory, and thus… | 水有记忆 因此 |
[1:42:19] | I live! | 我活下来了 |
[1:42:21] | And so do you. | 你们也一样 |
[1:42:25] | We live! | 我们活下来了 |
[1:42:27] | We live! | 我们活下来了 |
[1:42:30] | Good story. | 好故事 |