英文名称:Frozen
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:53] | # Born of cold and winter air # | # 冰天雪地风儿吹 # |
[01:56] | # And mountain rain combining # | # 山中雨水凝起 # |
[02:01] | # This icy force both foul and fair # | # 冰雪的威力美又邪 # |
[02:04] | # Has a frozen heart worth mining # | # 晶莹的心值得采集 # |
[02:08] | # So out through the heart # | # 坚冰凿开 # |
[02:10] | # Cold and clear # | # 清又冽 # |
[02:12] | # Strike for love and strike for fear # | # 勇敢爱不怕未来 # |
[02:15] | # See the beauty sharp and sheer # | # 美丽清晰在眼前 # |
[02:18] | # Split the ice apart # | # 劈开冰儿哟 # |
[02:21] | # And break the frozen heart Hup, ho # | # 叩开冻结的心 嘿 # |
[02:25] | # Watch your step Let it go # | # 小心点 开始吧 # |
[02:27] | # Hup, ho # | # 嘿 哟 # |
[02:30] | # Watch your step Let it go # | # 小心点 开始吧 # |
[02:32] | # Beautiful Powerful # | # 美丽 霸气 # |
[02:34] | # Dangerous Cold # | # 危险 冻人 # |
[02:35] | # Ice has a magic Can’t be controlled # | # 冰霜的魔力神秘绝伦 # |
[02:37] | # Stronger than one # | # 一人抵不过 # |
[02:38] | # Stronger than ten # | # 十人抵不过 # |
[02:40] | # Stronger than a hundred men! # | # 一百人也得摇头叹! # |
[02:43] | # Oh! # | # 哦! # |
[02:45] | # Born of cold And winter air # | # 冰天雪地风儿吹 # |
[02:47] | # And mountain rain combining # | # 山中雨水凝起 # |
[02:50] | # This icy force both foul and fair # | # 冰雪的威力美又邪 # |
[02:52] | # Has a frozen heart worth mining # | # 晶莹的心值得采集 # |
[02:55] | # Cut through the heart # | # 坚冰凿开 # |
[02:56] | # Cold and clear # | # 清又冽 # |
[02:57] | # Strike for love and strike for fear # | # 勇敢爱不怕未来 # |
[03:00] | # There’s beauty and there’s danger here # | # 美丽与危机都存在 # |
[03:02] | # Split the ice apart # | # 劈开冰儿哟 # |
[03:05] | # Beware the frozen heart # | # 小心冻结的心 # |
[03:14] | Come on, Sven. | 快跟上 斯文 |
[03:42] | Elsa. Psst! | 埃尔莎 嘘! |
[03:45] | Elsa! | 埃尔莎! |
[03:47] | Wake up. Wake up. Wake up! | 快起来 快起来 快起来! |
[03:50] | Anna, go back to sleep. | 安娜 回去睡觉 |
[03:52] | I just can’t. | 我睡不着 |
[03:55] | The sky is awake, so I’m awake. | 天亮了 我也醒了 |
[03:58] | So, we have to play. | 我们得玩游戏 |
[04:00] | Go play by yourself. | 跟自己玩去 |
[04:09] | Do you want to build a snowman? | 你想堆个雪人吗? |
[04:12] | Come on, come on, come on! | 来嘛 来嘛 来嘛! |
[04:18] | Do the magic! | 快用魔法! |
[04:19] | Do the magic! | 快用魔法嘛! |
[04:25] | Oh… | 哦… |
[04:27] | – Ready? – Uh-huh. | – 准备好了吗? – 嗯哼 |
[04:32] | This is amazing! | 太赞了! |
[04:36] | Watch this! | 看好了! |
[04:46] | Hi, I’m Olaf, | 嗨 我是雪宝 |
[04:48] | and I like warm hugs. | 我喜欢暖暖的拥抱 |
[04:49] | I love you, Olaf! | 我爱你 雪宝! |
[04:55] | Olaf… | 雪宝… |
[04:58] | Tickle bumps! | 好痒! |
[04:59] | Oh! | 噢! |
[05:03] | Hang on! | 加油! |
[05:04] | Catch me! | 接住我! |
[05:06] | Gotcha! | 好嘞! |
[05:07] | Again! | 再来一次! |
[05:08] | Wait! | 等等! |
[05:10] | – Whoo-hoo! – Slow down! | – 噢嚯! – 慢点儿! |
[05:13] | Whoo! | 哇哦! |
[05:14] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[05:21] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[05:25] | Mama! Papa! | 妈妈! 爸爸! |
[05:28] | No, no… | 不 不… |
[05:35] | You’re okay, Anna. I got you. | 没事了 安娜 我接住你了 |
[05:38] | Elsa, what have you done? | 埃尔莎 你都干了些什么? |
[05:41] | This is getting out of hand. | 你的能力失控了 |
[05:43] | It was an accident. I’m sorry, Anna! | 这只是个意外 对不起 安娜! |
[05:46] | – Oh. She’s ice cold. – I know where we have to go. | – 天啊 她身体冷冰冰的 – 我知道该去哪儿了 |
[06:10] | Ice? | 是冰? |
[06:11] | Faster, Sven. | 快点 斯文 |
[06:16] | Sven! | 斯文! |
[06:20] | Please! Help! It’s my daughter. | 请帮帮忙! 我女儿出事了 |
[06:35] | It’s the king. | 是国王来了 |
[06:39] | – Trolls? – Shush! | – 石精? – 嘘! |
[06:41] | I’m trying to listen. | 我正在偷听呢 |
[06:44] | Cuties. I’m going to keep you. | 真可爱 我就留下你们好啦 |
[06:48] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[06:49] | Born with the powers, or cursed? | 这魔力是天生的 还是受了诅咒? |
[06:51] | Born. And they’re getting stronger. | 天生的 而且越来越强了 |
[06:55] | Here, here. | 过来 过来 |
[06:57] | You are lucky it wasn’t her heart. | 很幸运 被击中的不是心脏 |
[06:59] | The heart is not so easily changed. | 心脏的转变难以扭转 |
[07:03] | But the head can be persuaded. | 但脑袋或许可以改变 |
[07:05] | Do what you must. | 做你觉得该做的 |
[07:07] | I recommend we remove all magic. | 为确保安全 我建议移除 |
[07:10] | Even memories of magic, to be safe. | 所有与魔法有关的东西 甚至记忆 |
[07:15] | But don’t worry. I’ll leave the fun. | 但不用担心 我会把开心留下 |
[07:23] | She will be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[07:25] | But she won’t remember I have powers? | 但她会忘记我有魔法? |
[07:28] | It’s for the best. | 这样才是最好的 |
[07:29] | Listen to me, Elsa. Your power will only grow. | 听我说 埃尔莎 你的魔力只会与日俱增 |
[07:35] | There is beauty in it… | 它很美丽… |
[07:39] | but also great danger. | 但也很危险 |
[07:42] | You must learn to control it. | 你必须学着控制它 |
[07:44] | Fear will be your enemy. | 恐惧将与你为敌 |
[07:49] | No! | 不! |
[07:50] | We’ll protect her. | 我们会保护她 |
[07:52] | She can learn to control it. I’m sure. | 她一定能学会控制的 |
[07:54] | Until then… | 在那之前… |
[07:56] | we’ll lock the gates. | 我们将锁起大门 |
[07:58] | We’ll reduce the staff. | 裁减侍卫 |
[07:59] | We will limit her contact with people, | 我们将限制她和别人接触 |
[08:03] | and keep her powers hidden from everyone. | 不让任何人知道她的魔力 |
[08:08] | Including Anna. | 包括安娜 |
[08:18] | Ah. | 啊 |
[08:21] | Elsa? | 埃尔莎? |
[08:25] | # Do you wanna build a snowman? # | # 你想不想堆个雪人? # |
[08:28] | # Come on, let’s go and play # | # 来吧 我们去玩耍 # |
[08:31] | # I never see you anymore # | # 我再没见过你出来 # |
[08:33] | # Come out the door # | # 门快打开 # |
[08:35] | # It’s like you’ve gone away # | # 我怕你真的会离开 # |
[08:38] | # We used to be best buddies and now we’re not # | # 我们曾是好姐妹 现在却不理不睬 # |
[08:42] | # I wish you would tell me why # | # 多希望你能讲明白 # |
[08:46] | # Do you wanna build a snowman? # | # 你想不想堆个雪人? # |
[08:49] | # It doesn’t have to be a snowman # | # 想玩什么都可以呀 # |
[08:51] | Go away, Anna. | 快走开 安娜 |
[08:53] | # Okay, bye # | # 好啦 拜 # |
[09:02] | The gloves will help. | 手套能帮你忙 |
[09:04] | See? Conceal it. | 瞧? 藏起来了 |
[09:06] | Don’t feel it. | 不去感受 |
[09:08] | Don’t let it show. | 不让它显露 |
[09:12] | # Do you wanna build a snowman? # | # 你想不想堆个雪人? # |
[09:15] | # Or ride our bike around the halls? # | # 或是骑车兜个风? # |
[09:19] | # I think some company is overdue # | # 真的好想有人陪我 # |
[09:21] | # I’ve started talking to the pictures on the walls # | # 只能朝画像说话让我好难过 # |
[09:24] | Hang in there, Joan. | 坚持住 贞德 |
[09:25] | # It gets a little lonely all these empty rooms # | # 空空荡荡的房间 好寂寞 # |
[09:29] | # Just watching the hours tick by # | # 只有钟摆滴答走 # |
[09:37] | I’m scared. | 我好害怕 |
[09:39] | It’s getting stronger! | 它越来越强了! |
[09:40] | Getting upset only makes it worse. Calm down. | 沮丧只会让它变得更糟 平静下来 |
[09:43] | No! Don’t touch me! | 不! 别碰我! |
[09:44] | Please, I don’t want to hurt you. | 求你了 我不想伤害你们 |
[09:55] | See you in two weeks! | 两星期后见! |
[09:58] | Do you have to go? | 你们非得走吗? |
[10:00] | You’ll be fine, Elsa. | 你会没事的 埃尔莎 |
[10:03] | Your Highness. | 皇后殿下 |
[10:41] | Elsa? | 埃尔莎? |
[10:43] | # Please I know you’re in there # | # 拜托 我知道你在 # |
[10:47] | # People are asking where you’ve been # | # 别人都纷纷问起你 # |
[10:51] | # They say “Have courage” And I’m trying to # | # 我在努力变得更勇敢 # |
[10:54] | # I’m right out here for you # | # 给你力量与陪伴 # |
[10:56] | # Just let me in # | # 把门打开 # |
[10:59] | # We only have each other It’s just you and me # | # 我们只剩下彼此 欢笑不再 # |
[11:04] | # What are we gonna do? # | # 怎么面对未来? # |
[11:12] | Do you wanna build a snowman? | 你想不想堆个雪人? |
[11:49] | All ashore! | 全体上岸! |
[11:51] | Welcome to Arendelle! | 欢迎来到艾伦戴尔! |
[11:53] | Watch your step, please. | 注意脚下安全 |
[11:55] | The gates will be opening soon. | 大门很快就会打开 |
[11:57] | Why do I have to wear this? | 我为啥要穿这个呀? |
[11:58] | Because the queen has come of age. | 因为女王成年了 |
[12:01] | It’s Coronation Day! | 今天是加冕日! |
[12:03] | That’s not my fault. | 这又不关我的事 |
[12:11] | What do you want, Sven? | 你想要什么 斯文? |
[12:13] | “Give me a snack.” | “给我点零食” |
[12:14] | What’s the magic word? | 得说什么来着? |
[12:16] | “Please.” | “请” |
[12:17] | Uh! Uh-uh-uh. Share. | 诶! 不对 要分享 |
[12:20] | I can’t believe they’re finally opening up the gates! | 简直不敢相信 她们终于把门打开了! |
[12:23] | – And for a whole day! – Faster, Percy! | – 而且是一整天! – 快点 珀西! |
[12:27] | Arendelle, our most mysterious trade partner. | 艾伦戴尔 我们那神秘的交易伙伴 |
[12:32] | Open those gates so I may unlock | 敞开大门 让我来 |
[12:34] | your secrets and exploit your riches. | 挖出你的秘密 榨干你的财富 |
[12:37] | Did I say that out loud? | 我是不是说出来了? |
[12:38] | Oh! Me sore eyes can’t wait | 哦! 我等不及想见见 |
[12:40] | to see the queen and the princess. | 女王和公主的容貌 |
[12:42] | I bet they are absolutely lovely. | 我敢说一定非常可爱 |
[12:44] | I bet they are beautiful. | 要我说肯定美极了 |
[12:51] | Princess Anna? | 安娜公主? |
[12:53] | – Princess Anna? – Huh? Yeah? | – 安娜公主? – 呃? 什么? |
[12:56] | Oh. Sorry to wake you, ma’am. | 抱歉吵醒你 殿下 |
[12:57] | No, no, no, you didn’t. | 不 不 不 你没吵醒我 |
[12:59] | I’ve been up for hours. | 我早就起来了 |
[13:05] | Who is it? | 谁啊? |
[13:07] | Still me, ma’am. | 还是我 殿下 |
[13:08] | The gates will open soon. Time to get ready. | 大门即将打开 该梳洗准备了 |
[13:11] | Of course. | 好的 |
[13:13] | Ready for what? | 准备什么? |
[13:15] | Your sister’s coronation, ma’am. | 您姐姐的加冕日 殿下 |
[13:17] | My sister’s corneration. | 我姐姐的加冕日 |
[13:22] | It’s Coronation Day! | 是加冕日! |
[13:27] | It’s Coronation Day! | 今天是加冕日! |
[13:30] | # The window is open! # | # 打开窗子! # |
[13:31] | # So’s that door! # | # 推开门! # |
[13:32] | # I didn’t know they did that anymore # | # 我从不知道他们会这么做 # |
[13:34] | # Who knew we owned 8,000 salad plates? # | # 连沙拉盘子都有八千个! # |
[13:39] | # For years I’ve roamed these empty halls # | # 无人的走廊常走过 # |
[13:42] | # Why have a ballroom with no balls? # | # 闲置的舞厅好寂寞 # |
[13:44] | # Finally they’re opening up the gates! # | # 今日大门终将会敞开! # |
[13:49] | # There’ll be actual, real, live people # | # 人群拥挤 触手可及 # |
[13:51] | # It’ll be totally strange # | # 好像有点不适应 # |
[13:53] | # But wow! Am I so ready for this change! # | # 可我早已准备迎接新世界! # |
[13:58] | # ‘Cause for the first time in forever # | # 因为第一次在生命里 # |
[14:02] | # There’ll be music # | # 拥抱歌声 # |
[14:04] | # There’ll be light # | # 拥抱光 # |
[14:07] | # For the first time # | # 我第一次 # |
[14:09] | # In forever # | # 在生命里 # |
[14:11] | # I’ll be dancing through the night # | # 彻夜舞蹈至天明 # |
[14:16] | # Don’t know if I’m elated or gassy # | # 我大概有点得意忘形 # |
[14:19] | # But I’m somewhere in that zone # | # 欢声笑语不停息 # |
[14:22] | # ‘Cause for the first time in forever # | # 因为第一次在生命里 # |
[14:28] | # I won’t be alone # | # 我不会孤寂 # |
[14:30] | # I can’t wait to meet everyone! # | # 我等不及想见所有人! # |
[14:33] | # What if I meet The One? # | # 要是遇见了”那个他”呢? # |
[14:36] | # Tonight imagine me gown and all # | # 我将会穿上新晚装 # |
[14:39] | # Fetchingly draped against the wall # | # 靠着墙迷人又闪亮 # |
[14:41] | # The picture of sophisticated grace # | # 好一副精致端庄的模样 # |
[14:46] | # I suddenly see him standing there # | # 他突然出现在前方 # |
[14:48] | # A beautiful stranger # | # 陌生脸庞俊俏 # |
[14:49] | # Tall and fair # | # 身材高大健壮 # |
[14:50] | # I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face! # | # 我想把巧克力塞得嘴鼓囊囊! # |
[14:55] | # But then we laugh and talk all evening # | # 我们整晚聊个不停 # |
[14:58] | # Which is totally bizarre # | # 有一点不可思议 # |
[15:00] | # Nothing like the life I’ve led so far # | # 这一切终于不再是我的想象 # |
[15:05] | # For the first time in forever # | # 因为第一次在生命里 # |
[15:09] | # There’ll be magic there’ll be fun # | # 拥抱惊喜与欢笑 # |
[15:13] | # For the first time in forever # | # 我第一次在生命里 # |
[15:18] | # I could be noticed by someone # | # 得到关注的目光 # |
[15:23] | # And I know it is totally crazy # | # 我知道这样有一些疯狂 # |
[15:25] | # To dream I’d find romance # | # 想象浪漫相遇 # |
[15:28] | # But for the first time in forever # | # 但第一次在生命里 # |
[15:35] | # At least I’ve got a chance! # | # 我至少有机会 # |
[15:43] | # Don’t let them in # | # 不要进来 # |
[15:46] | # Don’t let them see # | # 别被看见 # |
[15:48] | # Be the good girl # | # 做个好女孩 # |
[15:50] | # You always have to be # | # 像从前一样 # |
[15:53] | # Conceal # | # 隐藏 # |
[15:55] | # Don’t feel # | # 别去想 # |
[15:57] | # Put on a show # | # 表演开场 # |
[15:59] | # Make one wrong move # | # 一步踏错 # |
[16:01] | # And everyone will know # | # 所有人会知晓 # |
[16:05] | # But it’s only for today # | # 但一切就在今天 # |
[16:06] | # It’s only for today # | # 一切就在今天 # |
[16:07] | # It’s agony to wait # | # 我不能继续等待 # |
[16:10] | # Tell the guards to open up # | # 让守卫把这扇门 # |
[16:14] | # The gate # | # 打开 # |
[16:16] | # The gate # | # 打开 # |
[16:18] | # For the first time in forever # | # 我第一次在生命里 # |
[16:22] | # Don’t let them in Don’t let them see # | # 不要进来 别被看见 # |
[16:23] | # I’m getting what I’m dreaming of # | # 我的梦如愿以偿 # |
[16:27] | # Be the good girl # | # 做个好女孩 # |
[16:28] | # You always have to be # | # 像从前一样 # |
[16:29] | # A chance to change # | # 改变的契机 # |
[16:31] | # My lonely world # | # 不再孤寂 # |
[16:33] | # Conceal # | # 隐藏 # |
[16:34] | # A chance to find true love # | # 真爱的寻觅 # |
[16:37] | # Conceal, don’t feel Don’t let them know # | # 隐藏 别想 别被发现 # |
[16:39] | # I know it all ends tomorrow # | # 我知道明天都会消失 # |
[16:41] | # So it has to be today! # | # 必须今天开始! # |
[16:45] | # ‘Cause for the first time in forever # | # 因为第一次在生命里 # |
[16:50] | # For the first time # | # 第一次 # |
[16:52] | # In forever # | # 在生命里 # |
[16:57] | # Nothing’s in my way! # | # 不再有禁锢! # |
[17:07] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[17:08] | I’m so sorry. Are you hurt? | 太对不起了 你没受伤吧? |
[17:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:11] | Uh… No, no, I’m okay. | 呃… 没 没 我很好 |
[17:13] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[17:15] | Yeah. I just wasn’t looking where I was going. | 嗯 我只是没在看路 |
[17:17] | But I’m great, actually. | 但我很好 棒极了 |
[17:20] | Oh… Thank goodness. | 哦… 谢天谢地 |
[17:26] | Oh! Uh… | 哦! 呃… |
[17:27] | Prince Hans of the Southern Isles. | 我是南艾尔的汉斯王子 |
[17:29] | Princess Anna of Arendelle. | 我是艾伦戴尔的安娜公主 |
[17:31] | “Princess”? My Lady. | “公主”? 日安 |
[17:33] | Oh! | 哦! |
[17:34] | – Whoa. – Whoa, whoa, whoa… | – 哇哦 – 哇哦 哇哦… |
[17:36] | – Um… – Whew. | – 呃… – 呼 |
[17:37] | Hi. Again. | 嗨 第二遍了 |
[17:39] | Oh, boy! | 哦 死小子! |
[17:41] | This is awkward. | 这有点糟糕 |
[17:43] | Not “You’re awkward,” but just because we’re… | 不是说”你笨手笨脚” 只是我们… |
[17:44] | I’m awkward, you’re gorgeous. Wait, what? | 我笨手笨脚 你超厉害的 等等 啥? |
[17:47] | I’d like to formally apologize | 我想为我的马冲撞到 |
[17:48] | for hitting the princess of Arendelle with my horse. | 艾伦戴尔的公主 以及随后发生的事情 |
[17:51] | And for every moment after. | 正式向你道歉 |
[17:53] | No! No, no. It’s fine. | 没事! 真的没事 |
[17:54] | I’m not that princess. | 我不是那种公主 |
[17:56] | I mean, if you had hit my sister Elsa, | 我是说 要是你撞到了我姐姐埃尔莎 |
[17:57] | it would be… Yeesh! | 那可就… 不好办了! |
[17:59] | Because, you know… | 因为 你懂的… |
[18:01] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[18:02] | But, lucky you, | 不过 算你走运 |
[18:04] | it’s just me. | 只是我而已 |
[18:06] | “Just” you? | “只是”你? |
[18:15] | The bells. The coronation. | 钟声响了 加冕仪式要开始了 |
[18:17] | I better go. | 我得走了 |
[18:19] | I have to go. I better go. Uh… | 我真的该走了 真的 呃… |
[18:22] | Bye! | 再见! |
[18:25] | Oh, no. Oh! | 哦 不要啊! |
[19:09] | Your Majesty, the gloves. | 女王陛下 请摘下您的手套 |
[19:42] | Queen Elsa of Arendelle. | 艾伦戴尔女王埃尔莎 |
[19:45] | Queen Elsa of Arendelle! | 艾伦戴尔女王埃尔莎! |
[20:05] | Queen Elsa of Arendelle. | 有请艾伦戴尔女王埃尔莎 |
[20:10] | Princess Anna of Arendelle. | 有请艾伦戴尔公主安娜 |
[20:18] | Oh. Here? Are you sure? | 哦 这里吗? 你确定? |
[20:19] | Because I don’t think I’m supposed to… | 因为我觉得我不应该… |
[20:20] | Oh. Okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[20:31] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:32] | “Hi” me? Oh… | 跟我说”嗨”吗? 哦… |
[20:34] | Um… Hi. | 呃… 嗨 |
[20:38] | You look beautiful. | 你真漂亮 |
[20:39] | Thank you. You look beautiful-ler. | 谢谢 你也”满”漂亮 |
[20:41] | I mean, not “fuller.” You don’t look fuller. | 呃 不是”满” 你看起来才不胖 |
[20:43] | But more beautiful. | 是比我更美 |
[20:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:47] | So… | 所以… |
[20:48] | This is what a party looks like. | 派对就是这样的 |
[20:51] | It’s warmer than I thought. | 比我想象的要暖和点 |
[20:53] | What is that amazing smell? | 什么味道这么好闻? |
[20:57] | Chocolate. | 是巧克力 |
[21:03] | Your Majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[21:05] | – The Duke of Weaseltown. – “Weselton”! | – 这是黄鼠狼镇公爵 – 是”威尔镇”! |
[21:08] | Duke of Weselton, Your Majesty. | 女王陛下 我是威尔镇公爵 |
[21:10] | As your closest partner in trade it seems only fitting | 作为贵国最紧密的贸易伙伴 由我邀请您跳加冕以来的 |
[21:13] | that I offer you | 第一支舞 |
[21:14] | your first dance as queen. | 应该是再合适不过了 |
[21:16] | One-two, and jump. | 一 二 跳 |
[21:22] | Uh… | 呃… |
[21:23] | Thank you. Only, I don’t dance. | 谢谢您 不过 我不跳舞 |
[21:25] | Oh… | 哦… |
[21:27] | But my sister does. | 不过我妹妹会跳舞 |
[21:29] | – What? – Oh! Lucky you. | – 什么? – 哦! 你真幸运 |
[21:30] | Oh, I don’t think… | 哦 我不… |
[21:31] | If you swoon, let me know. I’ll catch you. | 要是你要晕倒了就告诉我 我会拉住你的 |
[21:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:35] | Like an agile peacock. | 像孔雀一样轻盈 |
[21:37] | Ow! Ow. | 哦! 哦 |
[21:39] | Speaking of, so great to have the gates open. | 说真的 打开城堡的大门真是太好了 |
[21:42] | Why did they shut them in the first place? | 他们之前为什么要关上门啊? |
[21:45] | Do you know the reason? Hmm? | 你知道是怎么回事吗? 嗯? |
[21:47] | – No. – No. | – 不知道 – 不知道 |
[21:49] | All right. Hang on! | 好吧 等等! |
[21:51] | They don’t call me the “Little Dipper” for nothing! | 他们可不是无缘无故就叫我”小北斗星”的! |
[21:53] | Oh-ho! | 哦哈! |
[21:55] | Like a chicken with the face of a monkey, I fly. | 像猴子一样灵巧 我可要飞起来了 |
[22:00] | Let me know when you’re ready | 小姐 准备好再来一次的时候 |
[22:01] | for another round, Milady. | 一定要告诉我啊 |
[22:02] | Well, he was sprightly. | 他真的很有活力 |
[22:06] | Especially for a man in heels. | 特别是他还穿着高跟鞋 |
[22:08] | Are you okay? | 你感觉还好吗? |
[22:10] | I’ve never been better. This is so nice. | 从没比现在更好过 这样太棒了 |
[22:14] | I wish it could be like this all the time. | 真希望可以一直这样下去 |
[22:17] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[22:22] | But it can’t. | 但是不行 |
[22:23] | – Why not? – It just can’t. | – 为什么? – 就是不行 |
[22:30] | Excuse me for a minute. | 我失陪一下 |
[22:38] | I’d be honored. | 我感到非常荣幸 |
[22:41] | Glad I caught you. | 真高兴我拉住你了 |
[22:43] | Hans. | 是你 汉斯 |
[22:44] | Oop. | 哦 |
[22:54] | I often had a whole parlor to myself to slide! | 通常情况下我可以在整个大厅里滑来滑去! |
[22:56] | – Oh! – Oops! | – 哦! – 啊! |
[22:58] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:00] | Your physique helps, I’m sure, too. | 我敢说 你的长相也很不错了 |
[23:01] | Ah. | 啊 |
[23:07] | What’s this? | 你的头发是怎么回事? |
[23:08] | Uh, I was born with it. | 哦 我生来就是这样 |
[23:09] | Although, I dreamed I was kissed by a troll. | 虽然在梦里 我被石精亲过 |
[23:12] | I like it. | 我喜欢你的头发 |
[23:13] | Yeah, the whole thing. | 是啊 就是这样 |
[23:15] | You got it. | 你明白了吧 |
[23:16] | Okay, wait, wait. So, you have how many brothers? | 好了 等下 等下 你有多少个兄弟? |
[23:19] | Twelve older brothers. | 我有十二个哥哥 |
[23:22] | Three of them pretended I was invisible, | 其中的三个一直当我不存在 |
[23:24] | literally, for two years. | 真的 差不多有两年都是这样 |
[23:26] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[23:28] | It’s what brothers do. | 哥哥们就是这样 |
[23:29] | And sisters. | 姐姐们也是啊 |
[23:31] | Elsa and I were really close when we were little. | 埃尔莎和我小时候亲密无间 |
[23:33] | But then, one day, she just shut me out, | 后来 有一天 她就开始不理我 |
[23:37] | and I never knew why. | 我从来都不知道为什么 |
[23:40] | I would never shut you out. | 我永远不会把你拒之门外的 |
[23:44] | Okay, can I just say something crazy? | 好吧 我能说点疯狂的话吗? |
[23:47] | I love crazy. | 我就喜欢疯狂一点 |
[23:49] | # All my life has been A series of doors in my face # | # 我的生活一直不能尽如人意 # |
[23:53] | # And then suddenly I bump into you # | # 直到今天邂逅了你 # |
[23:56] | I was thinking the same thing, because, like… | 我也是这么想的 因为… |
[23:58] | # I’ve been searching my whole life # | # 我一直都在寻找 # |
[24:01] | # To find my own place # | # 属于自己的位置 # |
[24:03] | # And maybe it’s the party talking # | # 可能是派对让人疯狂 # |
[24:05] | # Or the chocolate fondue # | # 或许是巧克力太过甜蜜 # |
[24:08] | # But with you # | # 但是和你在一起 # |
[24:09] | # But with you I found my place # | # 和你在一起 我找到了归处 # |
[24:11] | # I see your face # | # 我的眼中只有你 # |
[24:13] | # And it’s nothing like I’ve ever known before # | # 这种感觉 美妙新奇 # |
[24:17] | # Love is an open # | # 爱情之门 # |
[24:18] | # Door! # | # 终于敞开! # |
[24:21] | # Love is an open # | # 爱情之门 # |
[24:23] | # – Door – Door # | # – 终于敞开 – 终于敞开# |
[24:26] | # Love is an open door # | # 爱情之门 终于敞开 # |
[24:28] | # – With you – With you # | # – 你和在一起 – 和你在一起 # |
[24:31] | # Love is an open door # | # 爱情之门 终于敞开 # |
[24:41] | # – I mean, it’s crazy – What? # | # – 我觉得这太疯狂了 – 怎么了? # |
[24:43] | # – We finish each other’s – Sandwiches # | # – 我们吃掉了对方的 – 三明治 # |
[24:45] | # That’s what I was gonna say! # | # 我就是想说这个! # |
[24:46] | # I’ve never met someone # | # 从未遇到过 # |
[24:47] | # Who thinks so much like me # | # 和我如此相似的人 # |
[24:50] | # – Jinx! – Jinx again! # | # – 拉钩! – 再来一次! # |
[24:51] | # Our mental synchronization Can have but one explanation # | # 我们心有灵犀 只有一种解释 # |
[24:56] | # – You – And I # | # – 你 – 和我 # |
[24:57] | # – Were – Just # | # – 命中 – 注定 # |
[24:58] | # Meant to be # | # 应该在一起 # |
[25:00] | # – Say goodbye – Say goodbye # | # – 告别 – 告别 # |
[25:02] | # To the pain of the past # | # 过去的悲伤 # |
[25:06] | # We don’t have to feel it anymore # | # 我们再也无需悲伤 # |
[25:09] | # Love is an open door # | # 爱情之门已经敞开 # |
[25:14] | # Love is an open # | # 爱情之门 已经 # |
[25:16] | # – Door – Door # | # – 敞开 – 敞开 # |
[25:19] | # Life can be so much more # | # 生命有无限可能 # |
[25:21] | # – With you – With you # | # – 和你在一起 – 和你在一起 # |
[25:24] | # Love is an open # | # 爱情之门 已经 # |
[25:25] | # – Door – Door # | # – 敞开 – 敞开 # |
[25:29] | Can I say something crazy? | 我能说句疯狂的话吗? |
[25:31] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[25:33] | Can I say something even crazier? | 我可以更疯狂吗? |
[25:36] | Yes! | 我愿意! |
[25:40] | – Coming through. – Excuse me. Oh… | – 请让一下 – 不好意思 哦… |
[25:42] | – Pardon. Sorry. – Oh! | – 不好意思 借过 – 哦! |
[25:44] | Can we just get around you there? | 请让一下好吗? |
[25:46] | Thank you. Oh! There she is. | 谢谢 哦! 她在那 |
[25:48] | Elsa! | 埃尔莎! |
[25:49] | I mean, Queen. Me again. Um… | 哦 我是说 皇后 还是我 呃… |
[25:52] | May I present Prince Hans of the Southern Isles. | 请允许我向您介绍南艾尔的汉斯王子 |
[25:56] | Your Majesty. | 女王陛下 |
[25:58] | We would like… | 我们希望… |
[25:59] | Uh, your blessing… | 呃 您能祝福我们的… |
[26:02] | of our marriage. | 婚姻 |
[26:04] | – Marriage? – Yes! | – 婚姻? – 是! |
[26:06] | I’m sorry, I’m confused. | 不好意思 我没太明白 |
[26:07] | Well, we haven’t worked out all the details ourselves. | 其实 我们也没太明白呢 |
[26:10] | We’ll need a few days to plan the ceremony. | 我们得花几天计划一下婚礼 |
[26:12] | Of course, we’ll have soup, roast and ice cream. And then… | 不过宴会上肯定会有浓汤 牛排和冰激凌 而且… |
[26:14] | Wait. Would we live here? | 对了 你可以住在这里吗? |
[26:16] | – Here? – Absolutely! | – 这里? – 当然可以! |
[26:18] | – Anna! – Oh! | – 安娜! – 哦! |
[26:19] | We can invite all 12 of your brothers to stay with us. | 我们可以邀请你的十二个哥哥都来和我们一起 |
[26:20] | What? No, no, no. | 什么? 不 不 不 |
[26:21] | – Of course we have the room. – Wait, slow down. | – 我们这里当然住得下 – 等下 慢点说 |
[26:24] | No one’s brothers are staying here. | 他的哥哥们不能住在这里 |
[26:26] | No one is getting married. | 你们也不能结婚 |
[26:28] | Wait, what? | 你说什么? |
[26:29] | May I talk to you, please? Alone. | 我能跟你单独谈谈吗? |
[26:33] | No. Whatever you have to say, you can say to both of us. | 不用 你要说什么都可以和我们俩说 |
[26:37] | Fine. You can’t marry a man you just met. | 好吧 你不能嫁给一个刚刚认识的男人 |
[26:40] | You can if it’s true love. | 如果是真爱就没问题 |
[26:42] | Anna, what do you know about true love? | 安娜 你知道什么是真爱吗? |
[26:44] | More than you. | 知道的比你多 |
[26:45] | All you know is how to shut people out. | 你只知道怎么拒人于千里外 |
[26:49] | You asked for my blessing, but my answer is no. | 你想让我祝福你们 但是我不会这么做 |
[26:52] | Now, excuse me. | 我先走了 |
[26:54] | Your Majesty, if I may ease your… | 女王陛下 如果我能… |
[26:56] | No, you may not. And I think you should go. | 不 不行 而且我认为你该走了 |
[26:59] | The party is over. Close the gates. | 派对结束了 关上城门 |
[27:00] | – Yes, Your Majesty. – What? | – 是 陛下 – 什么? |
[27:01] | Elsa, no, no! Wait. | 埃尔莎 别这样 等一下 |
[27:03] | Give me my glove! | 把手套还给我! |
[27:04] | Elsa, please, please. | 埃尔莎 求你了 求求你 |
[27:06] | I can’t live like this anymore! | 我不能再过这样的日子了! |
[27:10] | Then leave. | 那就离开这里 |
[27:17] | What did I ever do to you? | 我对你做了什么? |
[27:18] | Enough, Anna. | 别说了 安娜 |
[27:19] | No, why? Why do you shut me out? | 不 我要说 为什么? 你为什么不理我了? |
[27:22] | Why do you shut the world out? | 你为什么把整个世界都拒之门外? |
[27:23] | What are you so afraid of? | 你到底在害怕什么? |
[27:25] | I said, enough! | 我让你别说了! |
[27:35] | Sorcery. | 魔法 |
[27:37] | I knew there was something dubious going on here. | 我就知道这里很可疑 |
[27:40] | Elsa. | 埃尔莎 |
[27:49] | There she is! | 她来了! |
[27:56] | Yes! It is her! | 对! 就是她! |
[27:58] | Queen Elsa. | 埃尔莎女王 |
[28:00] | Our beautiful queen! | 我们美丽的女王! |
[28:02] | Your Majesty? Are you all right? | 女王陛下? 您还好吗? |
[28:06] | No. | 不 |
[28:16] | There she is! Stop her! | 她在那! 拦住她! |
[28:18] | Please, just stay away from me. Stay away. | 拜托了 请离我远一点 离我远点 |
[28:23] | Monster. Monster! | 怪物 怪物! |
[28:33] | Elsa! | 埃尔莎! |
[28:41] | Elsa! | 埃尔莎! |
[28:47] | Wait, please! | 等等! |
[29:02] | Elsa, stop! | 埃尔莎 停下! |
[29:03] | Anna! | 小心 安娜! |
[29:05] | No. | 不 |
[29:11] | The fjord. | 你看这个海峡 |
[29:32] | – Snow! – Snow? | – 下雪了! – 下雪了? |
[29:34] | Yes, snow. | 是啊 下雪了 |
[29:35] | – Are you all right? – No. | – 你还好吗? – 不好 |
[29:37] | Did you know? | 这件事你知道吗? |
[29:39] | No. | 不知道 |
[29:41] | Look, it’s snowing. It’s snowing! | 看啊 下雪了 下雪了! |
[29:42] | The queen has cursed this land! | 女王诅咒了整片大陆! |
[29:44] | She must be stopped! You have to go after her. | 得有人去阻止她! 你快去追她! |
[29:46] | Wait, no! | 等等 不行! |
[29:48] | You! Is there sorcery in you, too? | 是你! 你也会魔法吗? |
[29:50] | Are you a monster, too? | 你也是怪物吗? |
[29:52] | No, no. I’m completely ordinary. | 不 不 我就是个普通人 |
[29:55] | That’s right, she is. | 是啊 我可以保证 |
[29:57] | In the best way. | 是好的那种普通 |
[29:59] | And my sister is not a monster. | 而且我姐姐也不是什么怪物 |
[30:01] | She nearly killed me! | 她差点杀死我! |
[30:02] | – You slipped on ice. – Her ice. | – 你在冰上滑倒了而已 – 那也是她弄出来的冰 |
[30:04] | It was an accident. She was scared. | 这是个意外 她被吓到了 |
[30:07] | She didn’t mean it. She didn’t mean any of this. | 她不是故意的 真的 |
[30:10] | Tonight was my fault. I pushed her. | 今晚是我的错 我不该逼她 |
[30:12] | So, I’m the one | 所以我应该 |
[30:14] | – that needs to go after her. – What? | – 去把她找回来 – 什么? |
[30:15] | – Bring me my horse, please. – Anna, no. | – 把我的马牵来 谢谢 – 安娜 不行 |
[30:17] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[30:19] | Elsa is not dangerous. | 埃尔莎才不危险 |
[30:21] | I’ll bring her back, and I’ll make this right. | 我会带她回来 我会处理好一切的 |
[30:23] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[30:24] | No, I need you here to take care of Arendelle. | 不 我需要你帮我管理艾伦戴尔 |
[30:28] | On my honor. | 我深感荣幸 |
[30:31] | I leave Prince Hans in charge. | 我授予汉斯王子管理艾伦戴尔的权利 |
[30:35] | Are you sure you can trust her? | 你确定可以信任她? |
[30:37] | I don’t want you getting hurt. | 我不想你受伤 |
[30:39] | She’s my sister. | 她是我姐姐 |
[30:41] | She would never hurt me. | 她永远不会伤害我的 |
[31:23] | # The snow glows white On the mountain tonight # | # 今夜的山上 白雪闪亮 # |
[31:26] | # Not a footprint to be seen # | # 渺无人烟的地方 # |
[31:30] | # A kingdom of isolation # | # 孤独的国土 # |
[31:33] | # And it looks like I’m the queen # | # 而我是这里的女王 # |
[31:38] | # The wind is howling # | # 狂风正在呼啸 # |
[31:40] | # Like this swirling storm inside # | # 犹如内心风暴 # |
[31:45] | # Couldn’t keep it in Heaven knows I tried # | # 已经无力隐瞒 上天知我苦心 # |
[31:52] | # Don’t let them in Don’t let them see # | # 不要进来 别被看见 # |
[31:55] | # Be the good girl You always have to be # | # 做个好女孩 像以前一样 # |
[31:59] | # Conceal, don’t feel Don’t let them know # | # 隐藏 别想 别被发现 # |
[32:05] | # Well, now they know # | # 他们却已知晓 # |
[32:08] | # Let it go! Let it go! # | # 随它吧! 随它吧! # |
[32:12] | # Can’t hold me back anymore # | # 如今不必再隐藏 # |
[32:15] | # Let it go! Let it go! # | # 随它吧! 随它吧! # |
[32:19] | # Turn away and slam the door # | # 关上门 转身离开 # |
[32:23] | # I don’t care # | # 我不在乎 # |
[32:25] | # What they’re going to say # | # 别人说的话 # |
[32:29] | # Let the storm rage on # | # 任狂风呼啸 # |
[32:33] | # The cold never bothered me anyway # | # 严寒再不能令我害怕 # |
[32:41] | # It’s funny how some distance Makes everything seem small # | # 从前遥不可及 如今触手可得 # |
[32:47] | # And the fears that once controlled me # | # 过去的恐惧 # |
[32:51] | # Can’t get to me at all # | # 再也不会烦扰我 # |
[32:55] | # It’s time to see what I can do # | # 大展身手的时候已经来到 # |
[32:58] | # To test the limits and break through # | # 打破极限 尽情创造 # |
[33:02] | # No right, no wrong # | # 没有对错 # |
[33:04] | # No rules for me # | # 没有规则 # |
[33:06] | # I’m free! # | # 我自由了! # |
[33:10] | # Let it go! # | # 随它吧! # |
[33:11] | # Let it go! # | # 随它吧! # |
[33:13] | # I am one with the wind and sky # | # 我可以迎风飞扬 # |
[33:17] | # Let it go! Let it go! # | # 随它吧! 随它吧! # |
[33:20] | # You’ll never see me cry # | # 再不会见我哭泣 # |
[33:24] | # Here I stand # | # 这里是 # |
[33:28] | # And here I’ll stay # | # 我的归宿 # |
[33:31] | # Let the storm rage on # | # 任狂风呼啸 # |
[33:43] | # My power flurries through the air # | # 我的雪花 冲向云霄 # |
[33:46] | # Into the ground # | # 布满大地 # |
[33:49] | # My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around # | # 我的灵魂 盘旋涌动 映入万千雪花 # |
[33:56] | # And one thought crystallizes Like an icy blast # | # 心绪所致 冰晶绽放 宛若晶莹冰花 # |
[34:03] | # I’m never going back # | # 我再也不会回头 # |
[34:06] | # The past is in the past # | # 过往已无可留恋 # |
[34:11] | # Let it go! Let it go! # | # 挣开吧! 那锁链! # |
[34:15] | # And I’ll rise like the break of dawn # | # 我要升华如黎明曙光 # |
[34:18] | # Let it go! Let it go! # | # 随它吧! 随它吧! # |
[34:22] | # That perfect girl is gone # | # 那完美的女孩已经不再 # |
[34:26] | # Here I stand # | # 这是全新的我 # |
[34:28] | # In the light of day # | # 在朝阳之中 # |
[34:34] | # Let the storm rage on! # | # 任狂风呼啸! # |
[34:40] | # The cold never bothered me anyway # | # 严寒再不能令我害怕 # |
[34:49] | Elsa! | 埃尔莎! |
[34:51] | Elsa! | 埃尔莎! |
[34:55] | Elsa, it’s me, Anna, | 埃尔莎! 是我啊 安娜 |
[34:57] | your sister who didn’t mean to make you freeze the summer. | 我不想让你把夏天冻成冬天的 |
[35:00] | I’m sorry. It’s all my fault. | 对不起 都是我的错 |
[35:06] | Of course, none of it would have happened | 当然啦 她要是早告诉我她的秘密 |
[35:08] | if she had just told me her secret. | 也不至于这样 |
[35:10] | She’s a stinker. | 她好烦啊 |
[35:12] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[35:17] | Oh, no. No, no, no! Come back! | 哦 不 别别别!回来啊! |
[35:18] | No, no, no! | 不 不要啊! |
[35:21] | Okay. | 算了 |
[35:29] | Snow. It had to be snow. | 雪 就非得是雪 |
[35:32] | She couldn’t have had tropical magic | 她就不能使热点的魔法嘛 |
[35:34] | that covered the fjords in white sand and warm… | 给峡湾盖上白沙还有 暖洋洋的… |
[35:39] | Fire! | 火! |
[35:48] | Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold. | 冷 冷 冷 冷 |
[36:04] | Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post. | 流浪橡树交易站 |
[36:08] | Ooh. “And sauna”! | 哇 还有桑拿! |
[36:16] | – Yoo-hoo. – Hmm? | – 哟呼 – 嗯? |
[36:18] | Big summer blowout. | 夏季清仓大甩卖 |
[36:20] | Half off swimming suits, clogs, | 泳装 木屐半价出售 |
[36:22] | and a sun balm of my own invention, yah? | 还有我自制的防晒霜 如何? |
[36:26] | Oh. Great. For now, um, how about boots? | 哦 好极了 先给我来双靴子吧? |
[36:30] | Winter boots and dresses? | 冬装和靴子? |
[36:32] | That would be in our winter department. | 那在我们的冬季专柜 |
[36:37] | Oh. Um… | 哦 嗯… |
[36:39] | I was just wondering. | 好奇的问一下 |
[36:40] | Has another young woman… | 有没有其他年轻女子… |
[36:43] | the queen perhaps, I don’t know, | 比如说女王啦 我也说不好 |
[36:45] | passed through here? | 经过这里? |
[36:46] | The only one crazy enough to be out in this storm | 大雪天还头脑发热跑出来的 |
[36:48] | is you, dear. | 只有你哦 小妹妹 |
[36:57] | You and this fellow. | 你和这位小哥 |
[36:58] | Yoo-hoo. | 哟呼 |
[36:59] | Big summer blowout. | 夏季清仓大甩卖 |
[37:05] | Carrots. | 胡萝卜 |
[37:07] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[37:08] | Behind you. | 你挡住了 |
[37:10] | Oh! Right. Excuse me. | 哦! 是啊 对不起 |
[37:13] | Oh. A real howler in July, yes? | 外面真的是七月飘雪 是不是啊? |
[37:16] | Wherever could it be coming from? | 雪是从哪里来的? |
[37:19] | The North Mountain. | 从北峰 |
[37:21] | North Mountain. | 北峰 |
[37:22] | That will be 40. | 总共40块 |
[37:24] | Forty? No, 10. | 40块? 太贵 10块 |
[37:25] | Oh, dear, that’s no good. | 哦 小哥 不行啊 |
[37:27] | See, this is from our winter stock, | 这是我们冬季的藏货 |
[37:29] | where supply and demand have a big problem. | 现在供给和需求是很成问题的 |
[37:31] | You want to talk about a supply and demand problem? | 你真要跟我扯供需关系? |
[37:33] | I sell ice for a living. | 我靠卖冰吃饭的 |
[37:35] | Ooh. That’s a rough business to be in right now. | 哦 那生意现在可不好做 |
[37:37] | I mean, that is really… | 我是说 真是… |
[37:39] | That’s unfortunate. | 真是太不幸了 |
[37:40] | Still 40. | 40块 不二价 |
[37:42] | But I will throw in a visit to Oaken’s sauna. | 不过赠送免费橡木桑拿一次 |
[37:44] | Yoo-hoo. Hi, family. | 哟呼 嗨 亲们 |
[37:46] | Yoo-hoo! | 哟呼! |
[37:48] | Ten is all I got. Help me out. | 我只有10块 帮帮忙 |
[37:51] | Okay. Ten will get you this and no more. | 好吧 10块只够买这个 别的不行了 |
[37:53] | Okay, just tell me one thing. | 我就问你一个问题 |
[37:55] | What was happening on the North Mountain? | 北峰上出什么事了? |
[37:57] | Did it seem magical? | 是不是像施了法术? |
[37:58] | Yes! | 没错! |
[38:01] | Now, back up while I deal with this crook, here. | 你现在给我站开点 我先搞定这个奸商 |
[38:07] | What did you call me? | 你叫人家什么? |
[38:09] | Okay, okay. I’m out. | 好啦 行啦 我出去了 |
[38:11] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[38:12] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[38:18] | No, Sven, I didn’t get your carrots. | 没有 斯文 我没有买到胡萝卜 |
[38:22] | But I did find us a place to sleep. | 但是我找到休息的地方 |
[38:24] | And it’s free. | 还免费哦 |
[38:27] | I’m sorry about this violence. | 对不起 下手重了点 |
[38:29] | I will add a quart of lutefisk, | 再送你一品脱碱鱼 |
[38:31] | so we have good feelings. | 大家还是好朋友 |
[38:33] | Just the outfit and the boots, yah? | 只要外套和靴子 还有吗? |
[38:36] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[38:45] | # Reindeers are better than people # | # 驯鹿比人友善 # |
[38:49] | # Sven, don’t you think that’s true? # | # 斯文 你是不是也这样看? # |
[38:53] | # “Yeah, people will beat you And curse you and cheat you” # | # “没错 人会打你 骂你 还会骗你” # |
[38:56] | # “Every one of them’s bad, except you”# | # “他们都是坏蛋 除了你” # |
[38:58] | # Aw. Thanks, buddy. # | # 哇 谢谢啦 哥们 # |
[39:01] | # But people smell better than reindeers # | # 但没有驯鹿的气味 # |
[39:04] | # Sven, don’t you think I’m right? # | # 斯文 是不是这样? # |
[39:08] | # “That’s once again true For all, except you” # | # “你又对了 他们都没气味 但你有” # |
[39:12] | # You got me Let’s call it a night # | # 说得好 真是精彩的一晚 # |
[39:15] | # “Good night” # | # “晚安” # |
[39:17] | # Don’t let the frostbite # | # 小心别被 # |
[39:22] | # Bite # | # 冻伤 # |
[39:25] | Nice duet. | 合唱真动听 |
[39:27] | It’s just you. What do you want? | 是你啊 你要干嘛? |
[39:30] | I want you to take me up the North Mountain. | 我想让你载我上北峰 |
[39:35] | I don’t take people places. | 我不拉人 |
[39:38] | Let me rephrase that. | 我再说一遍 |
[39:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:42] | Take me up the North Mountain. | 带我上北峰 |
[39:44] | Please. | 麻烦你 |
[39:51] | Look, I know how to stop this winter. | 听着 我知道怎么让这寒冷天气结束 |
[39:55] | We leave at dawn. | 明早出发 |
[39:57] | And you forgot the carrots for Sven. | 你忘了买斯文的胡萝卜了 |
[40:00] | Oops, sorry. | 哦 不好意思 |
[40:02] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I didn’t… | 对不起 抱歉 我不是… |
[40:04] | We leave now. Right now. | 我们现在就走 立刻马上 |
[40:10] | Whew! | 驾! |
[40:19] | Hang on! We like to go fast. | 抓牢了! 我们喜欢开块 |
[40:21] | – I like fast. – Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa… | – 我喜欢快 – 哇! 哇 哇… |
[40:23] | Get your feet down. This is fresh lacquer. | 把脚放下 这刚上过漆的 |
[40:25] | Seriously, were you raised in a barn? | 老实说 你不是乡下长大的? |
[40:27] | Ugh! | 恶! |
[40:28] | – No, I was raised in a castle. – Hmm. | – 才不是 我在城堡里长大的 – 嗯 |
[40:32] | So, uh, tell me, | 那跟我说说 |
[40:34] | what made the queen go all ice-crazy? | 女王怎么了 为什么乱下雪? |
[40:36] | Oh. Well… | 哦 嗯… |
[40:38] | It was all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[40:39] | I got engaged, but then she freaked out, | 我定了婚 她就抓狂了 |
[40:42] | because I’d only just met him, you know, that day. | 因为我才那天刚认识那个人 |
[40:45] | And she said she wouldn’t bless the marriage, and… | 然后她说她不会祝福我们的婚姻 然后… |
[40:46] | Wait. You got engaged to someone you just met that day? | 等等 你和刚认识的人订婚了? |
[40:50] | Yeah. Anyway, I got mad, and so she got mad, | 是啦 反正就是我生气了 她也生气了 |
[40:53] | and then she tried to walk away, | 然后她就想走开 |
[40:54] | and I grabbed her glove… | 我就抓住她的手套… |
[40:55] | Hang on! | 等等! |
[40:57] | You mean to tell me you got engaged | 你说你跟个那天 |
[40:59] | to someone you just met that day? | 刚认识的人订婚了? |
[41:01] | Yes. Pay attention. | 嘿 你专心点听好吗 |
[41:03] | But the thing is, she wore the gloves all the time, | 但是说起来 她老是带着手套 |
[41:06] | so I just thought, maybe she has a thing about dirt. | 所以我想 她可能是有洁癖 |
[41:08] | Didn’t your parents ever warn you about strangers? | 你父母没告诉你要小心陌生人吗? |
[41:12] | Yes, they did. | 是啊 他们说过 |
[41:14] | But Hans is not a stranger. | 但汉斯王子不是陌生人 |
[41:17] | Oh, yeah? What’s his last name? | 哦 真的? 他姓什么? |
[41:18] | “Of the Southern Isles.” | “来自南艾尔” |
[41:21] | – What’s his favorite food? – Sandwiches. | – 他最爱吃什么? – 三明治 |
[41:23] | – Best friend’s name? – Probably John. | – 最好的朋友叫什么? – 好像叫约翰 |
[41:24] | – Eye color? – Dreamy. | – 眼睛什么颜色? – 梦幻色 |
[41:25] | – Foot size? – Foot size doesn’t matter. | – 脚多大? – 脚多大根本不重要 |
[41:27] | Have you had a meal with him yet? | 你跟他吃过饭没有? |
[41:28] | What if you hate the way he eats? | 要是你讨厌他的吃相怎么办? |
[41:29] | What if you hate the way he picks his nose? | 如果他挖鼻孔的样子讨人嫌怎么办? |
[41:31] | Picks his nose? | 挖鼻孔? |
[41:32] | And eats it. | 还吃掉 |
[41:34] | Excuse me, sir. He is a prince. | 不好意思 人家是王子 |
[41:37] | – All men do it. – Ew. | – 男人都一样 – 恶 |
[41:39] | Look, it doesn’t matter. It’s true love. | 听着 那不重要 我们是真爱 |
[41:42] | It doesn’t sound like true love. | 听起来不像真爱 |
[41:43] | Are you some sort of love expert? | 你还是什么爱情专家啊? |
[41:47] | No. But, uh, I have friends who are. | 不是 但我有朋友是 |
[41:49] | You have friends | 你还有朋友 |
[41:51] | who are love experts? I’m not buying it. | 是爱情专家? 我不信 |
[41:53] | – Stop talking. – No, no, no. No, no. | – 别说话 – 不要 不要 |
[41:55] | – I’d like to meet these… – No, I mean it. | – 我倒想见见这些… – 我说真的 安静 |
[42:11] | Sven, go. | 斯文 跑 |
[42:13] | Go! | 快跑! |
[42:14] | – What are they? – Wolves. | – 那是什么? – 狼 |
[42:16] | Wolves? | 狼? |
[42:20] | – What do we do? – I got this. | – 我们怎么办? – 我来处理 |
[42:21] | You just… Don’t fall off, and don’t get eaten. | 你… 别掉下去 也别被狼给吃了 |
[42:23] | But I want to help! | 我想帮忙! |
[42:24] | – No. – Why not? | – 不用 – 为什么不用? |
[42:25] | Because I don’t trust your judgment. | 因为我不相信你的判断 |
[42:27] | Excuse me? | 说什么? |
[42:28] | Who marries a man she just met? | 谁会和刚认识的男人结婚? |
[42:30] | It’s true love! | 那是真爱! |
[42:31] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[42:32] | Whoa. Whoa! | 哇 哇! |
[42:34] | Christopher! | 克里斯豆腐! |
[42:35] | It’s “Kristoff”! | 我叫”克里斯多夫”! |
[42:37] | Ow! | 哇 |
[42:41] | Duck! | 低头! |
[42:47] | You almost set me on fire! | 你差点烧着我! |
[42:48] | But I didn’t. | 但没有烧着 |
[42:56] | Get ready to jump, Sven! | 准备跳 斯文! |
[42:57] | You don’t tell him what to do. | 你不要指挥他 |
[42:59] | – Hey! – I do! | – 嘿! – 我来! |
[43:01] | Jump, Sven! | 跳 斯文! |
[43:12] | Phew! | 好险! |
[43:17] | But I just paid it off. | 我刚买的雪橇 |
[43:19] | Uh-oh. No. No. | 哦 别 别 |
[43:21] | No! | 不要啊 |
[43:22] | Ah! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 啊啊! 天啊 天啊! |
[43:24] | Grab on! | 抓住! |
[43:25] | Pull, Sven. Pull! | 往上拉 斯文 拉! |
[43:35] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[43:39] | I’ll replace your sled, and everything in it. | 我会赔你雪橇的 还有上面的东西 |
[43:44] | And I understand if you don’t want to help me anymore. | 如果你不想帮我了 我也能理解 |
[43:53] | Of course I don’t want to help her anymore. In fact, | 我当然是不想再帮她了 |
[43:56] | this whole thing has ruined me for helping anyone ever again. | 实际上 出了这种事 我再也不想帮别人了 |
[44:00] | It’s this way? | 是往这里吗? |
[44:01] | “She’ll die on her own.” | “她自己一个人会挂掉的” |
[44:03] | – I can live with that. – Here we go. | – 我不介意 – 我就往这儿啦 |
[44:05] | “But you won’t get your new sled if she’s dead.” | “她要是死了 雪橇就没人赔了” |
[44:08] | I think, actually, it’s up. | 我觉得 应该是往上 |
[44:09] | Sometimes, I really don’t like you. | 有时候 我真的不喜欢你 |
[44:11] | Hold up! We’re coming. | 等等! 我们来了 |
[44:14] | You are? | 你要来? |
[44:15] | I mean, sure. I’ll let you tag along. | 我是说 好吧 我允许让你跟着 |
[44:29] | Arendelle. | 艾伦戴尔 |
[44:31] | It’s completely frozen. | 完全被雪覆盖了 |
[44:35] | But it will be fine. Elsa will thaw it. | 没事的 埃尔莎会把雪化掉的 |
[44:38] | Will she? | 会吗? |
[44:39] | Yeah. Now, come on. | 是啦 现在赶路 |
[44:41] | This way to the North Mountain? | 往北峰走这边? |
[44:44] | More like this way. | 应该是这边 |
[45:18] | I never knew winter could be so beautiful. | 我从来没发现 冬天的景色这么美 |
[45:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:24] | It really is beautiful, isn’t it? | 真的是很漂亮 |
[45:27] | But it’s so white. | 但是白茫茫的一片 |
[45:28] | You know, how about a little color? | 多点色彩会不会更美? |
[45:30] | I’m thinking maybe some crimson, chartreuse. | 我觉得加点深红色 嫩绿色不错 |
[45:34] | How about yellow? | 黄色怎么样? |
[45:35] | No, not yellow. Yellow and snow? | 不对 不能加黄色 黄色和白色? |
[45:38] | No go. | 根本不搭 |
[45:43] | Am I right? | 你们说是不是? |
[45:45] | – Hi. – You’re creepy. | – 你好 – 你好吓人 |
[45:46] | – Whoa! – I don’t want it. | – 哇! – 拿走啦 |
[45:47] | – Back at you. – Please don’t drop me. | – 你拿着 – 别把我的头弄掉了 |
[45:49] | – No. – Come on, it’s just a head. | – 不要 – 别扔了 就是个头而已嘛 |
[45:50] | All right. We got off to a bad start. | 好吧 初次见面不太顺利 |
[45:51] | Ew, ew, ew, the body! | 啊呀 不要 身体跑过来了! |
[45:57] | Wait, what am I looking at right now? | 等等 我现在看到的是什么? |
[45:58] | Why are you hanging off the earth like a bat? | 为什么你们都跟蝙蝠一样大头朝下? |
[46:01] | All right, wait one second. | 好吧 你等下 |
[46:03] | Oh. Uh… | 噢 嗯… |
[46:04] | Oh! | 噢! |
[46:05] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | – 谢谢 – 不用谢 |
[46:07] | Now, I’m perfect. | 我完整啦 |
[46:09] | Well, almost. | 嗯 还缺一点 |
[46:11] | It was like my whole life got turned upside down. | 刚刚就像我整个人生都颠倒了 |
[46:14] | Oh! Too hard. I’m sorry! | 哦! 对不起太用力了! |
[46:15] | – Head rush! – I was just… Are you okay? | – 头好晕! – 我不小心… 你没事吧? |
[46:17] | Are you kidding me? I am wonderful! | 岂止没有事? 简直棒极了! |
[46:20] | I’ve always wanted a nose. | 我一直想要个鼻子 |
[46:22] | So cute. | 好可爱 |
[46:24] | It’s like a little baby unicorn. | 好可爱 就像独角兽宝宝的角 |
[46:25] | But… Hey! Whoa! | 但是..嘿! 哇! |
[46:27] | Oh. | 哦 |
[46:28] | I love it even more. | 这样更好看啦 |
[46:30] | All right, let’s start this thing over. | 好吧 让我们重新认识一次 |
[46:33] | Hi, everyone. | 嗨 大家好 |
[46:34] | I’m Olaf. | 我叫雪宝 |
[46:35] | And I like warm hugs. | 我喜欢暖暖的拥抱 |
[46:38] | Olaf? | 雪宝? |
[46:42] | That’s right. Olaf. | 没错 就是雪宝 |
[46:45] | And you are? | 你叫? |
[46:47] | Oh. Um… | 哦 嗯… |
[46:49] | I’m Anna. | 我叫安娜 |
[46:50] | And who’s the funky-looking donkey over there? | 那边长得很奇怪的驴子叫什么? |
[46:52] | – That’s Sven. – Uh-huh. | – 它叫斯文 – 哦哦 |
[46:54] | And who’s the reindeer? | 那麋鹿叫什么? |
[46:56] | Sven. | 斯文 |
[46:57] | Oh, the… Oh. Okay. That makes things easier for me. | 哦 嗯 好吧 这样就简单了 |
[47:00] | Aw, look at him trying to kiss my nose. | 哇 看呐 他还想亲我 |
[47:02] | – I like you, too. – Olaf | – 伦家也喜欢你 – 雪宝 |
[47:05] | – Did Elsa build you? – Yeah. Why? | – 是埃尔莎创造了你吗? – 是啊 问这干嘛? |
[47:07] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗? |
[47:08] | – Fascinating. – Yeah. Why? | – 真不错 – 知道 怎么了? |
[47:09] | Do you think you could show us the way? | 你能带我们去找她吗? |
[47:11] | Yeah. Why? | 能 怎么了? |
[47:12] | How does this work? Ow! | 这是怎么回事? 啊! |
[47:14] | Stop it, Sven. I’m trying to focus, here. | 别乱动 斯文 好好听着 |
[47:16] | – Yeah. Why? – I’ll tell you why. | – 怎么了? – 我来告诉你怎么了 |
[47:18] | We need Elsa to bring back summer. | 我们要让埃尔莎把夏天变回来 |
[47:20] | – Summer? – Mmm-hmm. | – 夏天? – 没错 |
[47:22] | Oh. I don’t know why, | 哦 不知道为什么 |
[47:23] | but I’ve always loved the idea of summer. | 我总是对夏天心驰神往 |
[47:27] | And sun, and all things hot. | 大太阳 火力四射 |
[47:31] | Really? | 是吗? |
[47:32] | I’m guessing you don’t have much experience with heat. | 但我以为你没经历过热天气呢 |
[47:34] | Nope. | 确实没 |
[47:36] | But sometimes I like to close my eyes, | 但有时候 我喜欢闭上眼睛 |
[47:38] | and imagine what it would be like when summer does come. | 想象着自己置身于盛夏 |
[47:45] | # Bees will buzz. Kids will blow dandelion fuzz. # | # 蜜蜂飞舞 孩子们吹着蒲公英 # |
[47:50] | # And I’ll be doing whatever snow does in summer. # | # 而我也在过着夏天 # |
[47:56] | # A drink in my hand. # | # 手拿冷饮 # |
[47:58] | # My snow up against the burning sand. # | # 躺在沙滩上晒太阳 # |
[48:01] | # Probably getting gorgeously tanned # | # 也许会晒成性感的古铜色 # |
[48:03] | # in summer. # | # 在夏天 # |
[48:05] | # I’ll finally see a summer breeze # | # 我终于要见到 # |
[48:07] | # blow away a winter storm. # | # 夏日的风吹散冬日的烦恼 # |
[48:10] | # And find out what happens to solid water # | # 气温渐渐变暖 # |
[48:12] | # when it gets warm. # | # 小河水也都解冻了 # |
[48:16] | # And I can’t wait to see # | # 我迫不及待地 # |
[48:19] | # what my buddies all think of me. # | # 想看到小伙伴们的反应 # |
[48:21] | # Just imagine how much cooler I’ll be # | # 想象一下我会变得多么灿烂 # |
[48:23] | # in summer! # | # 在夏天! # |
[48:30] | # The hot and the cold are both so intense. # | # 炽热和冷冽 多么强烈# |
[48:32] | # Put them together. It just makes sense. # | # 交织在一起 多么般配 # |
[48:39] | # Winter’s a good time to stay in and cuddle. # | # 冬天是休养生息的好时节 # |
[48:41] | # But put me in summer and I’ll be a… # | # 但如果到了夏天 我会变成一个… # |
[48:44] | # happy snowman! # | # 快乐的雪人! # |
[48:46] | # When life gets rough # | # 即使生活不容易 # |
[48:47] | # I like to hold on to my dream. # | # 我也会坚持自己的梦想 # |
[48:50] | # Relaxing in the summer sun Just letting off steam. # | # 悠闲晒着夏日暖阳 烦恼全抛光 # |
[48:57] | # Oh, the sky # | # 哦 天空 # |
[48:58] | # will be blue. # | # 是那么蓝 # |
[49:00] | # And you guys will be there, too. # | # 你们也会和我在一起 # |
[49:04] | # When I finally do # | # 我会像其他雪人一样 # |
[49:05] | # what frozen things do in summer! # | # 好好享受 在夏天! # |
[49:09] | – I’m gonna tell him. – Don’t you dare. | – 我得告诉他 – 别那样 |
[49:13] | # In summer! # | # 在夏天! # |
[49:20] | So, come on! Elsa’s this way. | 我们走吧! 埃尔莎在那边 |
[49:22] | Let’s go bring back summer! | 我们把夏天找回来吧! |
[49:25] | I’m coming! | 我来啦! |
[49:28] | Somebody’s gotta tell him. | 总得有人告诉他 |
[49:35] | No, no. You’ve got the bark facing down. | 不 你把树皮朝下放了 |
[49:38] | The bark needs to be face-up. | 树皮应该朝上 |
[49:39] | – Bark down is drier. – Bark up! | – 朝下更容易干 – 朝上! |
[49:42] | – Bark down! – Papa! | – 朝下! – 爸爸! |
[49:43] | Cloak? Does anyone need a cloak? | 斗篷? 有人需要斗篷吗? |
[49:45] | Arendelle is indebted to you, Your Highness. | 艾伦戴尔人民感激您 阁下 |
[49:48] | The castle is open. | 城堡开放了 |
[49:49] | There is soup and hot glogg in the great hall. | 城堡的大厅会供应汤和热饮 |
[49:52] | Here, pass these out. | 给你 发给大家 |
[49:53] | Prince Hans! | 汉斯王子! |
[49:55] | Are we expected to just sit here and freeze | 难道我们只能坐在这里一边受冻 |
[49:58] | while you give away all of Arendelle’s tradable goods? | 一边看着你把艾伦戴尔的出口物资都发给大家? |
[50:00] | Princess Anna has given her orders. | 这是安娜公主的命令 |
[50:02] | And that’s another thing! | 我正想说这事! |
[50:04] | Has it dawned on you that your princess may be conspiring | 你难道不明白吗? 你的公主有可能 |
[50:06] | with a wicked Sorceress | 被那个巫师迷惑了 |
[50:08] | to destroy us all? | 想把我们都害死 |
[50:09] | Do not question the princess. | 不准你质疑公主 |
[50:11] | She left me in charge | 她让我负责艾伦戴尔 |
[50:12] | and I will not hesitate | 若是有人叛国 |
[50:13] | to protect Arendelle from treason. | 我会毫不手软的 |
[50:15] | Treason? | 叛国? |
[50:22] | Whoa! Whoa! | 哇! 哇! |
[50:23] | Whoa, boy. Easy. | 哇 别激动 |
[50:25] | Easy. | 别激动 |
[50:26] | It’s Princess Anna’s horse. | 这是安娜公主的马 |
[50:28] | So, where is the princess? | 那公主在哪里? |
[50:30] | – Where could she be? – Where is she? | – 她会在哪里? – 她在哪? |
[50:32] | Princess Anna is in trouble. | 安娜公主遇到麻烦了 |
[50:34] | I need volunteers to go with me to find her. | 有人愿意和我一起去找她吗? |
[50:37] | – I’ll go. – I volunteer. | – 我去 – 我也愿意去 |
[50:38] | I volunteer two men, My Lord. | 我派两个人跟你去 阁下 |
[50:40] | Be prepared for anything. | 时刻提高警惕 |
[50:42] | And should you encounter the queen, | 如果遇到了女王 |
[50:45] | you are to put an end to this winter. | 你们就要让冬天结束 |
[50:48] | – Do you understand? – Hmm. | – 明白了吗? – 嗯 |
[50:54] | So, how exactly are you planning to stop this weather? | 你打算怎么让这样的天气结束? |
[50:57] | Oh. I am gonna talk to my sister. | 哦 我打算和我姐姐聊聊 |
[51:00] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划? |
[51:01] | My ice business is riding on you talking to your sister? | 我的卖冰生意就指望你和你姐聊聊了? |
[51:04] | Yep. | 没错 |
[51:06] | So, you’re not at all afraid of her? | 那看来你一点也不怕她? |
[51:08] | – Why would I be? – Yeah. | – 我为什么要怕她? – 嗯 |
[51:09] | I bet she’s the nicest, gentlest, warmest person ever. | 我猜她肯定是最漂亮 最温柔的女人 |
[51:15] | Oh. Look at that. | 哦 快看啊 |
[51:16] | I’ve been impaled. | 我被刺穿了 |
[51:23] | What now? | 现在怎么办? |
[51:25] | Mmm… | 嗯… |
[51:27] | It’s too steep. | 太陡峭了 |
[51:28] | I’ve only got one rope and you don’t know how to climb mountains. | 我只有一根绳子 而你又不会爬山 |
[51:31] | Says who? | 谁说的? |
[51:32] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[51:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[51:35] | I’m going to see my sister. | 我要去见我姐姐 |
[51:39] | You’re gonna kill yourself. | 你真是不要命 |
[51:41] | I wouldn’t put my foot there. | 别踩那里 |
[51:43] | – You’re distracting me. – Or there. | – 别让我分心 – 也别踩那里 |
[51:45] | How do you know Elsa even wants to see you? | 你怎么知道埃尔莎愿意见你? |
[51:47] | All right. I’m just blocking you out | 好了 我不和你聊了 |
[51:49] | because I gotta concentrate, here. | 我得专心爬山 |
[51:52] | You know, most people who disappear | 知道吗 躲在山里的人 |
[51:53] | into the mountains want to be alone. | 都是想要一个人静一静的 |
[51:55] | Nobody wants to be alone. | 没人喜欢孤独 |
[51:58] | Except maybe you. | 也许除了你 |
[51:59] | I’m not alone. I have friends, remember? | 我不孤独 我有朋友的 好不好? |
[52:03] | You mean, the love experts? | 你是说那些爱情专家? |
[52:05] | Yes, the love experts. | 是的 那些爱情专家 |
[52:07] | Ah… | 啊… |
[52:10] | Please tell me I’m almost there. | 我是不是快到了? |
[52:13] | Does the air seem a bit thin to you up here? | 上边的空气是不是有点稀薄? |
[52:17] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[52:18] | Hey, Sven? | 嘿 斯文? |
[52:19] | Not sure if this is gonna solve the problem, | 我不知道能不能解决问题 |
[52:21] | but I found a staircase that leads exactly | 但我发现了一个楼梯 |
[52:23] | where you wanted to go. | 正好通往你们要去的地方 |
[52:24] | Ha-ha! Thank goodness. Catch! | 哈哈! 太好了 接住我! |
[52:28] | Thanks. That was like a crazy trust exercise. | 谢了 这是个信任大考验 |
[52:44] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[52:45] | Now, that’s ice. | 这才是冰雪的世界 |
[52:48] | I might cry. | 我真想哭 |
[52:49] | Go ahead. I won’t judge. | 哭吧 我不会笑话你的 |
[52:59] | All right, take it easy, boy. Come here. | 好了 别担心 过来 |
[53:01] | I got you. | 我扶着你 |
[53:03] | Okay. You stay right here, buddy. | 好了 你留在这里吧 伙计 |
[53:08] | Flawless. | 完美无瑕 |
[53:14] | Knock. | 敲门啊 |
[53:16] | Just knock. | 快敲啊 |
[53:19] | Why isn’t she knocking? | 她为什么不敲啊? |
[53:21] | Do you think she knows how to knock? | 难道她不会敲门吗? |
[53:27] | Huh. It opened. | 哈 门没锁 |
[53:29] | That’s a first. | 很不错 |
[53:31] | Oh. You should probably wait out here. | 哦 你们在这里等我吧 |
[53:34] | – What? – The last time I introduced her to a guy, | – 什么? – 上一次我把男人介绍给她 |
[53:36] | she froze everything. | 她把一切都冻住了 |
[53:38] | But, but… oh, come on! | 但是… 哦 别这样! |
[53:39] | It’s a palace made of ice. Ice is my life! | 这里是冰雪宫殿 我的毕生所爱! |
[53:42] | Bye, Sven. | 回见 斯文 |
[53:44] | You, too, Olaf. | 你也等在这里 雪宝 |
[53:46] | – Me? – Just give us a minute. | – 我? – 让我们单独谈一下 |
[53:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:50] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[53:52] | – three… – Four… | – 三… – 四… |
[54:00] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[54:06] | Elsa? | 埃尔莎? |
[54:08] | It’s me, Anna. | 是我 安娜 |
[54:14] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[54:19] | Whoa. Elsa, you look different. | 哇 埃尔莎 你变得不一样了 |
[54:23] | It’s a good different. | 变漂亮了 |
[54:25] | And this place… | 这地方… |
[54:27] | it’s amazing. | 太美了 |
[54:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:29] | I never knew what I was capable of. | 我一直都不了解自己的能力 |
[54:32] | I’m so sorry about what happened. If I’d have known… | 那些事情太抱歉了 如果我知道… |
[54:35] | No, no, no. It’s okay. | 别说了 没关系的 |
[54:36] | You don’t have to apologize, but you should probably go. | 你不用道歉 但你最好还是走吧 |
[54:41] | Please. | 求你了 |
[54:42] | But I just got here. | 我才到这里啊 |
[54:44] | You belong down in Arendelle. | 你应该在艾伦戴尔的 |
[54:46] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[54:47] | No, Anna, I belong here. | 不 安娜 我应该在这里 |
[54:51] | Alone. | 独自一人 |
[54:52] | Where I can be who I am without hurting anybody. | 这样我就不会伤害到别人了 |
[54:56] | Actually, about that… | 说到这个… |
[54:59] | – Sixty! – Wait. What is that? | – 六十! – 等一下 什么声音? |
[55:01] | Hi! I’m Olaf and I like warm hugs! | 嗨! 我叫雪宝 最喜欢暖暖的拥抱! |
[55:05] | Olaf? | 雪宝? |
[55:07] | Yeah. You built me. | 嗯 是你创造了我 |
[55:08] | Remember that? | 记得吗? |
[55:10] | And you’re alive? | 你活过来了? |
[55:12] | Um… I think so. | 嗯… 我想是的 |
[55:15] | He’s just like the one we built as kids. | 他和我们儿时堆的雪人一样 |
[55:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[55:21] | Elsa, we were so close. | 埃尔莎 以前我们那么要好 |
[55:23] | We can be like that again. | 以后我们也可以那样 |
[55:26] | – Catch me! – Slow down! | – 接住我! – 慢点儿! |
[55:31] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[55:35] | No. | 不 |
[55:36] | We can’t. Goodbye, Anna. | 我们不能 再见了 安娜 |
[55:39] | Elsa, wait. | 埃尔莎 等等 |
[55:40] | No, I’m just trying to protect you. | 别过来 我只是想保护你 |
[55:42] | You don’t have to protect me. I’m not afraid. | 你不必保护我 我不害怕 |
[55:46] | Please don’t shut me out again. | 别又不理我了 |
[55:48] | # Please don’t slam the door # | # 请别关上门 # |
[55:50] | # You don’t have to keep your distance anymore # | # 你不必再保持距离 # |
[55:54] | # ‘Cause for the first time in forever # | # 因为第一次在生命里 # |
[55:57] | # I finally understand # | # 我终于懂得 # |
[55:59] | # For the first time in forever # | # 第一次在生命里 # |
[56:02] | # We can fix this hand in hand # | # 我们携手解决问题 # |
[56:04] | We can head down this mountain together. | 我们可以一起下山 |
[56:06] | # You don’t have to live in fear # | # 你不必活在恐惧中 # |
[56:09] | # ‘Cause for the first time in forever # | # 因为第一次在生命里 # |
[56:13] | # I will be right here # | # 我会陪着你 # |
[56:16] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[56:18] | # Please go back home # | # 你快回家 # |
[56:20] | # Your life awaits # | # 过美好人生 # |
[56:22] | # Go enjoy the sun And open up the gates # | # 享受阳光 享受自由 # |
[56:26] | – Yeah, but… – I know. | – 对 但… – 我知道 |
[56:27] | # You mean well But leave me be # | # 你是好意 但请离开 # |
[56:32] | # Yes, I’m alone # | # 没错 我是一个人 # |
[56:33] | # But I’m alone and free # | # 但我很自由 # |
[56:36] | # Just stay away And you’ll be safe from me # | # 离开我 你会更安全 # |
[56:42] | # Actually, we’re not # | # 事实并非如此 # |
[56:43] | # What do you mean, you’re not? # | # 这话什么意思? # |
[56:44] | # I get the feeling you don’t know # | # 我想你好像不知道 # |
[56:46] | # What do I not know? # | # 不知道什么? # |
[56:48] | # Arendelle’s in deep, deep, deep # | # 艾伦戴尔陷入了寒冷的 # |
[56:51] | # Deep snow # | # 严冬 # |
[56:53] | What? | 什么? |
[56:55] | You kind of set off an eternal winter everywhere. | 似乎你把所有地方都变成了寒冬 |
[56:59] | Everywhere? | 所有地方? |
[57:00] | Well, it’s okay, you can just unfreeze it. | 没关系 你可以让它们化冻 |
[57:02] | No, I can’t. I don’t know how. | 不行 我不知道怎么做 |
[57:04] | Sure you can. I know you can. | 我知道你能做到 |
[57:07] | # ‘Cause for the first time in forever # | # 因为第一次在生命里 # |
[57:10] | # Oh, I’m such a fool! I can’t be free! # | # 哦 我真笨! 不能随心所欲! # |
[57:13] | # You don’t have to be afraid # | # 你不必害怕 # |
[57:15] | # No escape from the storm inside of me # | # 逃不开内心的风暴 # |
[57:18] | # We can work this out together # | # 我们能携手渡难关 # |
[57:20] | # I can’t control the curse! # | # 我控制不了力量! # |
[57:22] | # We’ll reverse the storm you’ve made # | # 我们能停止这风暴 # |
[57:26] | # Anna, please you’ll only make it worse! # | # 安娜别说了 只会更糟糕! # |
[57:29] | # – Don’t panic – There’s so much fear! # | # – 别害怕 – 我太害怕! # |
[57:31] | # We’ll make the sun shine bright # | # 我们能让阳光普照 # |
[57:32] | # You’re not safe here! # | # 你在这里不安全! # |
[57:34] | # We can face this thing together # | # 我们可以共同面对 # |
[57:36] | # No! # | # 不! # |
[57:37] | # We can change this winter weather # | # 我们可以赶走寒冬 # |
[57:39] | # And everything will be all right # | # 一切都会好起来 # |
[57:43] | # I can’t! # | # 我做不到! # |
[57:53] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[57:54] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[57:56] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[57:57] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[57:59] | Who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[58:00] | Wait, it doesn’t matter. Just… | 等等 这不重要 就… |
[58:02] | You have to go. | 你得离开 |
[58:03] | No, I know we can figure this out together. | 不 我知道我们能解决这问题 |
[58:06] | How? | 怎么解决? |
[58:07] | What power do you have to stop this winter? | 你有什么力量赶走这寒冬? |
[58:09] | To stop me? | 阻止我? |
[58:11] | Anna, I think we should go. | 安娜 我想我们得走了 |
[58:12] | No, I’m not leaving without you, Elsa. | 不 不能留下你 埃尔莎 |
[58:14] | Yes, you are. | 不 你走吧 |
[58:25] | Stop! Put us down! | 住手! 放我们下来! |
[58:26] | Go away. | 快走 |
[58:32] | Heads up! | 注意! |
[58:34] | Watch out for my butt! | 小心我的屁股! |
[58:37] | It is not nice to throw people! | 把人丢来丢去真不礼貌! |
[58:39] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, feisty-pants. Okay, relax. | 等等 等等 别激动 放松点 |
[58:42] | – Just calm down! Calm down! – Okay! All right! | – 冷静! 冷静一些! – 好! 好吧! |
[58:44] | – I’m okay. – Just let the snowman be. | – 我没事 – 别去惹大雪人 |
[58:46] | – I’m calm. – Great. | – 我很冷静 – 很好 |
[58:47] | Oh! Come on! | 噢! 拜托! |
[58:53] | Oh. Look, see? Now, you made him mad. | 看到了吧? 你把它惹毛了 |
[58:54] | I’ll distract him. You guys go. | 我来引开他 你们快跑 |
[58:57] | No, no! Not you guys! | 不 不! 没说你们! |
[59:00] | This just got a whole lot harder. | 现在这样根本跑不了 |
[59:05] | Look out! | 小心! |
[59:18] | Run! Run! | 跑! 快跑! |
[59:20] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[59:26] | I got him! | 我打中他了! |
[59:27] | Whoa! Stop! | 哇! 停下! |
[59:29] | It’s a 100-foot drop. | 这有一百英尺高 |
[59:30] | It’s 200. | 是两百 |
[59:32] | Ow! | 哇! |
[59:34] | – What’s that for? – I’m digging a snow anchor. | – 你要干嘛? – 我要挖一个雪锚 |
[59:36] | Okay. What if we fall? | 好吧 要是掉下去了怎么办? |
[59:38] | There’s 20 feet of fresh powder down there. | 下面有20英尺厚的积雪 |
[59:40] | It’ll be like landing on a pillow. | 掉下去也就是像掉在枕头上一样 |
[59:41] | Hopefully. | 希望如此 |
[59:46] | Okay, Anna. On three. | 好了 安娜 我数到三 |
[59:48] | – Okay. – One… | – 好的 – 一… |
[59:49] | You tell me when. I’m ready to go. | 告诉我什么时候跳 我准备好了 |
[59:50] | – Two… – I was born ready! Yes! | – 二… – 我都准备好了! 好! |
[59:52] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[59:56] | Tree! | 树! |
[59:57] | What the… Whoa! | 这是怎… 哇哦! |
[59:59] | That happened. | 怎么回事 |
[1:00:03] | Man, am I out of shape. | 天啊 我都走形了 |
[1:00:10] | There we go. Hey, Anna! | 好了 嘿 安娜! |
[1:00:12] | Sven! Where did you guys go? | 斯文! 你们在哪儿? |
[1:00:14] | We totally lost Marshmallow back there. | 我们完全甩掉那个大棉花糖啦 |
[1:00:17] | Hey! We were just talking about you. | 嘿! 我们正说你呢 |
[1:00:20] | All good things, all good things. | 一切都好 一切都好 |
[1:00:22] | No! | 不! |
[1:00:27] | This is not making much of a difference, is it? | 这也没什么区别啦 不是吗? |
[1:00:31] | Olaf! | 雪宝! |
[1:00:32] | Hang in there, guys! | 坚持住 伙计们! |
[1:00:34] | Go. Go faster! | 快 再快点! |
[1:00:37] | – Wait, what? – Hey! | – 等等 什么? – 嘿! |
[1:00:44] | Ow! | 喔! |
[1:00:45] | Kristoff! | 克里斯多夫! |
[1:00:48] | Don’t come back! | 别再回来! |
[1:00:51] | We won’t. | 不会的 |
[1:01:00] | Hey, you were right. Just like a pillow. | 嘿 你说得对 就像摔在枕头上 |
[1:01:03] | Olaf! | 雪宝! |
[1:01:05] | I can’t feel my legs! I can’t feel my legs! | 没知觉了! 我的腿没知觉了! |
[1:01:09] | – Those are my legs. – Ooh! | – 那是我的腿 – 哦! |
[1:01:11] | Hey, do me a favor, grab my butt. | 嘿 帮我个忙 抓住我的屁股 |
[1:01:13] | Oh. That feels better. | 哦 这下好多了 |
[1:01:15] | Hey, Sven! He found us. | 嘿 斯文! 他找到我们了 |
[1:01:18] | Who’s my cute little reindeer? | 谁是我的亲亲小驯鹿啊? |
[1:01:20] | Don’t talk to him like that. | 别跟他用那种口气说话 |
[1:01:22] | You’re tickling me. | 你挠我痒痒 |
[1:01:25] | Here. | 我帮你 |
[1:01:26] | Whoa! | 喔哦! |
[1:01:27] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:01:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:31] | – How’s your head? – Ah! Ooh! | – 你的头怎么样了? – 啊! 哦! |
[1:01:34] | It’s fine. Uh… | 还好 呃… |
[1:01:35] | Uh, I’m good. I’ve got a thick skull. | 呃 我没事 我头盖骨厚着呢 |
[1:01:37] | I don’t have a skull. | 我没有头盖骨 |
[1:01:39] | Or bones. | 也没有骨头 |
[1:01:41] | So, uh… So, now what? | 那么 呃… 现在怎么办? |
[1:01:43] | Now what? | 现在怎么办? |
[1:01:45] | Now what? | 怎么办? |
[1:01:47] | Oh… | 哦… |
[1:01:48] | what am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办? |
[1:01:50] | She threw me out. | 她把我扔出来了 |
[1:01:51] | I can’t go back to Arendelle with the weather like this. | 这样子的天气我还不能回艾伦戴尔 |
[1:01:54] | And then there’s your ice business. | 还有你的卖冰生意 |
[1:01:55] | Hey, hey. Don’t worry about my ice business. | 嘿 嘿 别担心我的生意 |
[1:01:58] | – Worry about your hair! – What? | – 先担心一下你的头发! – 什么? |
[1:02:00] | I just fell off a cliff. You should see your hair. | 我刚刚从悬崖上掉下来 你应该看看你的头发 |
[1:02:02] | No, yours is turning white. | 不是 你的头发变白了 |
[1:02:04] | White? It’s… What? | 白了? 这… 是怎么回事? |
[1:02:07] | It’s because she struck you, isn’t it? | 因为她打中了你 不是吗? |
[1:02:09] | Does it look bad? | 看起来很丑吗? |
[1:02:12] | – No. – You hesitated. | – 不会 – 你犹豫了 |
[1:02:14] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没犹豫 |
[1:02:15] | Anna, you need help, okay? Come on. | 安娜 你需要帮助 知道吗? 过来 |
[1:02:17] | Okay! Where are we going? | 好吧! 我们要去哪儿? |
[1:02:19] | To see my friends. | 去见我的朋友们 |
[1:02:20] | The love experts? | 那群爱情专家? |
[1:02:21] | – Love experts? – Uh-huh. | – 爱情专家? – 嗯哼 |
[1:02:23] | And don’t worry, they’ll be able to fix this. | 别担心 他们会搞定这事儿的 |
[1:02:26] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:02:28] | Because I’ve seen them do it before. | 因为我以前看他们做过 |
[1:02:31] | I like to consider myself a love expert. | 我觉得自己也是个爱情专家 |
[1:02:38] | Get it together. | 打起精神 |
[1:02:41] | Control it. | 控制力量 |
[1:02:42] | Don’t feel. Don’t feel. | 别去想 别去想 |
[1:02:44] | Don’t feel. | 别去想 |
[1:02:46] | Don’t feel! | 别去想! |
[1:03:02] | Look, Sven, the sky is awake. | 看 斯文 天空都醒来了 |
[1:03:08] | – Are you cold? – A little. | – 你冷吗? – 有一点 |
[1:03:13] | Uh… Wait. Come here. | 呃… 等等 过来这边 |
[1:03:14] | Huh? | 恩? |
[1:03:16] | Ooh. | 呜哦 |
[1:03:19] | So, uh, about my friends. Well… | 说到我的朋友们 呃… |
[1:03:22] | I say “friends”… | 虽然说是”朋友”… |
[1:03:24] | they’re more like family. | 他们更像是一个大家庭 |
[1:03:26] | Anyway, when I was a kid, it was just me and Sven. | 我小的时候 只有斯文陪着我 |
[1:03:29] | Until they, you know, kinda took us in. | 直到那群家伙接纳了我们 |
[1:03:31] | – They did? – Yeah. | – 他们接纳了你? – 是的 |
[1:03:33] | I don’t want to scare you. | 我不想吓到你 |
[1:03:34] | They can be a little inappropriate and loud. | 他们可能有一点不太一样 还有点吵 |
[1:03:39] | Very loud. | 是很吵 |
[1:03:40] | They are also stubborn at times, | 有时候他们还很顽固 |
[1:03:42] | and a little overbearing. | 还有点傲慢 |
[1:03:43] | And heavy. Really, really, heavy. | 而且有点重 是非常 非常重 |
[1:03:46] | But you’ll get it. They mean well. | 不过你会感觉到的 他们都很善良 |
[1:03:49] | Kristoff, they sound wonderful. | 克里斯多夫 他们听起来很棒 |
[1:03:53] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[1:03:55] | Meet my family. | 来见见我的家人吧 |
[1:03:58] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[1:03:59] | They’re rocks. | 那些都是石头 |
[1:04:01] | You are a sight for sore eyes. | 你越来越靓了啊 |
[1:04:03] | He’s crazy. | 他疯了 |
[1:04:07] | Rocko’s looking sharp, as usual. | 洛克还是老样子 这么有棱角 |
[1:04:09] | Clay, whoa… I don’t even recognize you. | 克雷 哇哦… 我都快认不出来你了 |
[1:04:11] | You lost so much weight. | 你瘦了很多啊 |
[1:04:13] | I’ll distract him while you run. | 你快点跑 我引开他 |
[1:04:16] | Hi, Sven’s family! | 嗨 斯文的家人! |
[1:04:18] | It’s nice to meet you. | 见到你们真高兴 |
[1:04:20] | Because I love you, Anna, I insist you run. | 因为我爱你 安娜 我一定要让你溜掉 |
[1:04:23] | I understand you’re love experts. Ooh! | 我知道你们都是爱情专家 哦! |
[1:04:27] | Why aren’t you running? | 你怎么还不快跑? |
[1:04:29] | Uh… | 呃… |
[1:04:30] | Okay. Well, I’m gonna go. | 好吧 那我先走了 |
[1:04:33] | – Go. – No, no, no. Anna, wait. | – 快走 – 不 不 不 安娜 等一下 |
[1:04:37] | Kristoff! | 克里斯多夫! |
[1:04:39] | Whoa! | 哇哦! |
[1:04:41] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:04:44] | Kristoff’s home! | 克里斯多夫回家了! |
[1:04:46] | – Kristoff’s here! – Kristoff’s home! | – 克里斯多夫在这儿! – 克里斯多夫回来了! |
[1:04:49] | – Wait, “Kristoff”? – Uh-huh. | – 等等 “克里斯多夫”? – 嗯哼 |
[1:04:52] | Ah, let me look at you. | 啊 快让我看看你 |
[1:04:53] | Take off your clothes, I wash them. | 把你衣服脱了 我帮你洗洗 |
[1:04:55] | No! No, I’m going to keep my clothes on. | 不! 不用 我要穿着我的衣服 |
[1:04:57] | Look, it’s great to see you all, | 真高兴见到你们 |
[1:04:58] | but where’s Granpabbie? | 但是外公呢? |
[1:05:00] | He’s napping. | 他在打瞌睡呢 |
[1:05:01] | But look, I grew a mushroom. | 你看你看 我长蘑菇了 |
[1:05:02] | – I… – I earned my fire crystal. | – 我… – 我有火焰水晶了 |
[1:05:04] | I passed a kidney stone. | 我取了块肾结石 |
[1:05:06] | Kristoff, pick me up. | 克里斯多夫 抱抱我 |
[1:05:07] | You’re getting big. | 你越长越大了 |
[1:05:08] | Good for you. | 真棒啊 |
[1:05:10] | Trolls. They’re trolls! | 石精 他们是石精! |
[1:05:15] | He’s brought a girl! | 他带了个女孩儿回来! |
[1:05:17] | A girl! | 一个女孩儿! |
[1:05:19] | – Whoa! – Is that a real girl? | – 哇哦! – 这真是个姑娘吗? |
[1:05:20] | She’s like a little cupcake. | 她就像个小杯糕 |
[1:05:22] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么? |
[1:05:23] | I’ve learned to just roll with it. | 我已经学会怎么跟着他们疯了 |
[1:05:25] | Let me see. Bright eyes, working nose, | 我来看看 明亮的眼睛 挺翘的鼻子 |
[1:05:27] | strong teeth! | 强健的牙齿! |
[1:05:29] | Yes, yes. She’ll do nicely for our Kristoff. | 太好了 太好了 她真的很配我们的克里斯多夫 |
[1:05:32] | Wait, wait, wait. Oh, um, no. | 等等 等等 哦 不 |
[1:05:33] | – No. – You’ve got the wrong idea. | – 不是 – 你们想错了 |
[1:05:34] | No. That’s not why I brought her here. | 不 我不是因为这个把她带来的 |
[1:05:36] | Right. We’re not… I’m not… | 是啊 我们不是… 我不是… |
[1:05:37] | What’s the issue, dear? | 有什么问题吗 亲爱的? |
[1:05:40] | Why are you holding back from such a man? | 你为什么要拒绝这么好的男人呢? |
[1:05:43] | # Is it the clumpy way he walks? # | # 因为他走路笨笨的? # |
[1:05:45] | – What? – # Or the grumpy way he talks? # | – 什么? – # 还是因为他讲话太暴躁? # |
[1:05:47] | – Oh, no. – # Or the pear-shaped, square-shaped # | – 哦 不 – # 还是因为他又圆又方 # |
[1:05:49] | # Weirdness of his feet? # | # 离奇的大脚? # |
[1:05:51] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:05:52] | # And though we know he washes well # | # 尽管我们知道他洗好了澡 # |
[1:05:54] | # He always ends up sort of smelly # | # 但是闻起来还是有点糟 # |
[1:05:56] | # But you’ll never meet a fella # | # 但你再也找不到像他这样 # |
[1:05:58] | # Who’s as sensitive and sweet # | # 甜蜜又细心的家伙 # |
[1:06:00] | That’s nice, but… | 这真的很不错 但是… |
[1:06:01] | # So, he’s a bit of a fixer-upper # | # 他还亟需一点修缮 # |
[1:06:03] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa… – # So, he’s got a few flaws # | – 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦… – # 他还有很多缺点 # |
[1:06:05] | # Like his peculiar brain, dear # | # 比如他奇怪的头脑 # |
[1:06:06] | # His thing with the reindeer # | # 还有他可爱的驯鹿 # |
[1:06:08] | # That’s a little outside of nature’s laws # | # 这都有些超出自然法则 # |
[1:06:09] | This is not about me! | 问题不是我! |
[1:06:10] | # So, he’s a bit of a fixer-upper # | # 他还亟需一点修缮 # |
[1:06:12] | # But this we’re certain of # | # 但是我们坚信 # |
[1:06:14] | # You can fix this fixer-upper up # | # 你能用一点爱 # |
[1:06:17] | – # With a little bit of love # – Um… | – # 完善这个亟需修缮的家伙 # – 呃… |
[1:06:19] | Can we please just stop talking about this? | 我们能不能不说这个了? |
[1:06:21] | We’ve got a real, actual problem, here. | 我们现在真的有很严重的问题 |
[1:06:23] | I’ll say. So, tell me, dear… | 我来帮你解答 告诉我 亲爱的… |
[1:06:26] | # Is it the way that he runs scared? # | # 因为他害怕得逃跑? # |
[1:06:28] | # Or that he’s socially impaired? # | # 还是他缺乏社交方法? # |
[1:06:30] | # Or that he only likes To tinkle in the woods? # | # 还是他只是想去森林里尿尿? # |
[1:06:33] | I did not need to know that. | 这个我不需要知道 |
[1:06:35] | # Are you holding back your fondness # | # 你隐瞒了你的爱 # |
[1:06:37] | # Due to his unmanly blondness? # | # 因为金发不够男人? # |
[1:06:40] | # Or the way he covers up That he’s the honest goods? # | # 还是他隐瞒了他最诚实的想法? # |
[1:06:44] | # He’s just a bit of a fixer-upper # | # 他只是亟需一点修缮 # |
[1:06:46] | # He’s got a couple of bugs # | # 他身上还有一些虫子 # |
[1:06:48] | – No, I don’t! – # His isolation is confirmation # | – 我没有! – # 他的孤独就是 # |
[1:06:50] | – # Of his desperation for healing hugs # – Aw. | – # 他渴望温暖怀抱的最好证明 # – 哦 |
[1:06:53] | # So, he’s a bit of a fixer-upper # | # 他只是亟需一点修缮 # |
[1:06:55] | # But we know what to do # | # 但我们知道该怎么办 # |
[1:06:58] | # The way to fix up this fixer-upper # | # 修好这个家伙的最好方法 # |
[1:07:00] | # Is to fix him up with you # | # 就是把你们拴在一起 # |
[1:07:01] | Whoa! | 哇哦! |
[1:07:03] | Stop it, stop it, stop it! Enough! | 住手 住手 住手! 够了! |
[1:07:05] | She is engaged to someone else, okay? | 她和别人订婚了 知道吗? |
[1:07:11] | # So, she’s a bit of a fixer-upper # | # 那么 她也需要一点修缮 # |
[1:07:14] | # That’s a minor thing # | # 那些都是次要的 # |
[1:07:16] | # Her quote “engagement” Is a flex arrangement # | # 她说的”订婚” 还有转变的余地 # |
[1:07:18] | # And by the way, I don’t see no ring # | # 还有 我没看到戒指 # |
[1:07:20] | # So, she’s a bit of a fixer-upper # | # 那么 她也需要一点修缮 # |
[1:07:23] | – Hey! Whoa, watch it! – # Her brain’s a bit betwixt # | – 嘿! 哇哦 小心! – # 她正在犹豫不决 # |
[1:07:25] | # Get the fiance out of the way # | # 快把未婚夫赶走 # |
[1:07:27] | # And the whole thing will be fixed # | # 一切就都搞定 # |
[1:07:31] | # We’re not saying you can change him # | # 我们并不是说你能改变他 # |
[1:07:33] | # ‘Cause people don’t really change # | # 因为人们都无法改变 # |
[1:07:36] | # We’re only saying that love’s a force # | # 我们的意思是 爱是一种 # |
[1:07:38] | # That’s powerful and strange # | # 强大又陌生的力量 # |
[1:07:41] | # People make bad choices # | # 当人们愤怒 恐惧 紧张时 # |
[1:07:43] | # If they’re mad or scared or stressed # | # 难免做了错误的决定 # |
[1:07:46] | # But throw a little love their way # | # 但是散播一点爱吧 # |
[1:07:48] | # Throw a little love their way # | # 散播一点爱 # |
[1:07:51] | # And you’ll bring out their best # | # 你会让他们展现最好的一面 # |
[1:07:53] | # True love brings out the best # | # 真爱会让他们展现最好的一面 # |
[1:07:55] | # Everyone’s a bit of a fixer-upper # | # 每个人都需要一点修缮 # |
[1:07:58] | # That’s what it’s all about # | # 这就是为什么 # |
[1:08:00] | – Father! – Sister! | – 老爸! – 老姐! |
[1:08:01] | # – Brother! – We need each other to raise us up # | # – 老哥! – 我们的成长需要彼此 # |
[1:08:04] | # And round us out # | # 陪伴在身边 # |
[1:08:06] | # Everyone’s a bit of a fixer-upper # | # 每个人都需要一点修缮 # |
[1:08:07] | # But when push comes to shove # | # 但是紧要关头 # |
[1:08:11] | # The only fixer-upper fixer # | # 那唯一能够 # |
[1:08:12] | # That can fix a fixer-upper is… # | # 修好彼此的修理者就是… # |
[1:08:13] | # True, true # | # 最真 最真 # |
[1:08:17] | # True # | # 最真的 # |
[1:08:18] | # Love! # | # 爱! # |
[1:08:19] | # Love, love, love # | # 爱 爱 爱 # |
[1:08:20] | # Love True love # | # 真爱 真爱 # |
[1:08:22] | # True # | # 真爱 # |
[1:08:24] | Do you, Anna, take Kristoff to be your trollfully wedded… | 安娜 你愿意成为克里斯多夫合法的… |
[1:08:28] | – Wait, what? – You’re getting married. | – 等等 什么? – 你要结婚了 |
[1:08:30] | # Love! # | # 爱! # |
[1:08:31] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[1:08:33] | She’s as cold as ice. | 她冷得像冰一样 |
[1:08:37] | There is strange magic here. | 这里有陌生的魔法 |
[1:08:39] | – Granpabbie. – Come, come. Bring her here to me. | – 外公 – 过来 把她的手给我 |
[1:08:43] | Anna, your life is in danger. | 安娜 你的生命岌岌可危 |
[1:08:47] | There is ice in your heart put there by your sister. | 你的心里被你姐姐注满了寒冰 |
[1:08:50] | If not removed, to solid ice will you freeze, forever. | 如果不消除掉 那些坚冰将会把你永远的冻结 |
[1:08:55] | What? No. | 什么? 不 |
[1:08:57] | But you can remove it, right? | 但是你能消除掉 对吗? |
[1:08:58] | I cannot. | 我无能为力 |
[1:08:59] | I’m sorry, Kristoff. | 对不起 克里斯多夫 |
[1:09:02] | If it was her head, that would be easy. | 如果坚冰是在她的脑袋里 那就很简单 |
[1:09:04] | But only an act of true love can thaw a frozen heart. | 但只有真爱的力量可以融化冰冻的心 |
[1:09:10] | An act of true love? | 真爱的力量? |
[1:09:11] | A true love’s kiss, perhaps? | 可能是真爱之吻? |
[1:09:17] | – Something’s wrong. – Are you all right? | – 事情不太妙 – 你还好吗? |
[1:09:20] | Anna, we’ve got to get you back to Hans. | 安娜 我们回去找汉斯 |
[1:09:22] | Hans. | 汉斯 |
[1:09:24] | Pull us out, Sven. | 拉我们上去 斯文 |
[1:09:27] | Olaf, come on! | 雪宝 过来! |
[1:09:29] | I’m coming! | 我来啦! |
[1:09:31] | Let’s go kiss Hans! | 我们去吻汉斯咯! |
[1:09:33] | Who is this Hans? | 汉斯是谁啊? |
[1:09:45] | We are here to find Princess Anna. | 我们是来这儿找安娜公主的 |
[1:09:47] | Be on guard, but no harm is to come to the Queen. | 做好防备 但是不要伤到女王 |
[1:09:52] | Do you understand? | 都明白吗? |
[1:09:53] | Yes, Your Grace. | 是的 殿下 |
[1:10:16] | The queen. | 是女王 |
[1:10:23] | Go, go! Come on! | 快 快! 快走! |
[1:10:28] | There! | 这里! |
[1:10:33] | Up there! | 在上面! |
[1:10:34] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:10:37] | We got her. | 找到她了 |
[1:10:39] | No. Please. | 不 拜托 |
[1:10:44] | Go around. Toss it. | 散开 把箭扔过来 |
[1:10:47] | Stay away! | 离我远点! |
[1:10:49] | Look out! | 小心! |
[1:10:51] | Fire! Fire! | 放箭! 放箭! |
[1:10:52] | Get her! | 抓住她! |
[1:10:57] | Ah! | 啊! |
[1:11:01] | Come on! | 快走! |
[1:11:12] | Grab his arm. | 抓住他的胳膊 |
[1:11:17] | Aim… | 瞄准… |
[1:11:46] | This way, this way! | 这边 这边! |
[1:11:47] | Whoa! | 哇哦! |
[1:11:50] | Queen Elsa! | 埃尔莎女王! |
[1:11:52] | Don’t be the monster they fear you are. | 不要变成让大家惧怕的怪物 |
[1:12:42] | Oh, no. What have… What have I done? | 哦 不 我到底… 我到底做了什么? |
[1:12:51] | Why did you bring me here? | 你为什么带我来这? |
[1:12:53] | I couldn’t just let them kill you. | 我不能让他们把你杀了 |
[1:12:55] | But I’m a danger to Arendelle. Get Anna. | 但我会害了艾伦戴尔这座城的 去救安娜 |
[1:12:59] | Anna has not returned. | 安娜还没回来 |
[1:13:02] | If you would just stop the winter. | 你就结束这个寒冬吧 |
[1:13:05] | Bring back summer, please. | 让夏天回来 拜托了 |
[1:13:08] | Don’t you see? | 你看不出来吗? |
[1:13:10] | I can’t. | 我无能为力 |
[1:13:15] | You have to tell them to let me go. | 你让他们放我走 |
[1:13:19] | I will do what I can. | 我会竭尽全力去做 |
[1:13:45] | Just hang in there. | 坚持住啊 |
[1:13:47] | Come on, buddy, faster! | 快点 再快点! |
[1:13:54] | Oh, boy! | 天啊! |
[1:13:55] | Whoa! I’ll meet you guys at the castle! | 哇! 我会和你们在城堡里会合! |
[1:13:57] | Stay out of sight, Olaf. | 别被人发现了 雪宝 |
[1:13:59] | I will! | 我会的! |
[1:14:01] | – Hello! – It’s alive! | – 嗨! – 它是活的! |
[1:14:13] | It’s Princess Anna! | 是安娜公主! |
[1:14:22] | Are you gonna be okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:14:26] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我了 |
[1:14:28] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[1:14:30] | – You had us worried sick. – My Lady. | – 我们都担心死了 – 殿下 |
[1:14:32] | Get her warm. And find Prince Hans, immediately. | 快给她取暖 快找汉斯王子来 |
[1:14:35] | We will. Thank you. | 我们会的 谢谢 |
[1:14:37] | Make sure she’s safe. | 请确保她的安全 |
[1:14:39] | Oh, you poor girl, you’re freezing. | 哎 可怜的孩子 看你冻得 |
[1:14:40] | Oh, let’s get you inside now and get you warm. | 现在赶紧进屋 暖和暖和 |
[1:14:57] | I’m going back out to look for Princess Anna. | 我要出去找安娜公主 |
[1:14:59] | You cannot risk going out there again. | 你不能再冒风险回去了 |
[1:15:01] | If anything happens to her… | 如果她出事了… |
[1:15:02] | If anything happens to the princess, | 如果公主遭遇不测 |
[1:15:04] | you are all Arendelle has left. | 你不能丢下整个艾伦戴尔不管 |
[1:15:08] | He’s in here. | 他就在里面 |
[1:15:10] | Prince Hans. | 汉斯王子 |
[1:15:11] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[1:15:13] | You’re so cold. | 你浑身冰凉 |
[1:15:14] | – Hans, you have to kiss me. – What? | – 汉斯 你快亲我 – 什么? |
[1:15:15] | – Now! Now! – Slow down. | – 现在! 就现在! – 等一下 |
[1:15:17] | We’ll give you two some privacy. | 我们让你们单独待一会 |
[1:15:19] | What happened out there? | 外面都怎么了? |
[1:15:21] | Elsa struck me with her powers. | 埃尔莎用魔法击中了我 |
[1:15:23] | You said she would never hurt you. | 你说过她不会伤害你的 |
[1:15:24] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[1:15:25] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[1:15:29] | She froze my heart, | 她施魔法冰封了我的心 |
[1:15:31] | and only an act of true love can save me. | 现在唯一的解救办法就是真爱 |
[1:15:35] | A true love’s kiss. | 真爱之吻 |
[1:15:47] | Oh, Anna. | 哦 安娜 |
[1:15:50] | If only there was someone out there who loved you. | 如果这里有爱你的人就好了 |
[1:15:53] | What? | 什么? |
[1:15:58] | You said you did. | 你说过你爱我 |
[1:16:01] | As thirteenth in line in my own kingdom, | 我家的王室中我排名十三 |
[1:16:04] | I didn’t stand a chance. | 我根本没有机会继承 |
[1:16:05] | I knew I would have to marry into the throne somewhere. | 我明白我必须与其他王室结姻才有机会 |
[1:16:09] | What… what are you talking about? | 你… 你都在说些什么? |
[1:16:11] | As heir, Elsa was preferable, of course. | 作为继承人 埃尔莎当然是最合适的人选 |
[1:16:14] | But no one was getting anywhere with her. | 但可惜她不愿接触任何人 |
[1:16:15] | – But you… – Hans! | – 但你… – 汉斯! |
[1:16:16] | You were so desperate for love, | 你那么渴望爱情 |
[1:16:18] | you were willing to marry me just like that. | 还那么快要和我结婚 |
[1:16:22] | I figured after we married, | 我意识到我们在一起后 |
[1:16:24] | I would have to stage a little accident for Elsa. | 我得对埃尔莎制造点小意外就更好了 |
[1:16:26] | Hans! No. Stop. | 汉斯! 不 住手 |
[1:16:29] | But then, she doomed herself, | 但她命中注定如此 |
[1:16:31] | and you were dumb enough to go after her. | 你还傻兮兮地去追她 |
[1:16:33] | Please. | 不要 |
[1:16:34] | All that’s left now is to kill Elsa, | 现在就剩下把埃尔莎杀了 |
[1:16:37] | and bring back summer. | 让夏天回来 |
[1:16:39] | You’re no match for Elsa. | 你不是埃尔莎的对手 |
[1:16:41] | No, you’re no match for Elsa. | 不 你才不是埃尔莎的对手 |
[1:16:44] | I, on the other hand, | 而我呢 |
[1:16:46] | am the hero who is going to save Arendelle from destruction. | 才是那个拯救艾伦戴尔于危难中的英雄 |
[1:16:51] | You won’t get away with this. | 你不会得逞的 |
[1:16:53] | Oh… | 哎呀… |
[1:16:55] | I already have. | 我已经胜券在握 |
[1:17:02] | Please, somebody, help. | 有人吗 救命啊 |
[1:17:08] | Please. Please. | 救命啊 救命 |
[1:17:13] | It’s getting colder by the minute. | 天气越来越冷了 |
[1:17:15] | If we don’t do something soon, we’ll all freeze to death. | 如果我们再不抓紧 我们就全都被冻死了 |
[1:17:18] | Prince Hans. | 汉斯王子 |
[1:17:20] | Princess Anna is… | 安娜公主… |
[1:17:23] | dead. | 死了 |
[1:17:24] | What? | 什么? |
[1:17:25] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了? |
[1:17:31] | She was killed. | 她是被杀的 |
[1:17:33] | By Queen Elsa. | 是埃尔莎女王干的 |
[1:17:35] | No! | 不可能! |
[1:17:36] | Her own sister. | 那可是她的亲妹妹 |
[1:17:38] | At least we got to say our marriage vows | 但至少她说完了结婚誓言 |
[1:17:43] | before she died in my arms. | 才死在了我怀里 |
[1:17:46] | There can be no doubt now. | 现在毋庸置疑 |
[1:17:48] | Queen Elsa is a monster, | 埃尔莎女王就是个魔鬼 |
[1:17:50] | and we are all in grave danger. | 而且我们都陷入了一场严重的威胁 |
[1:17:52] | Prince Hans, | 汉斯王子 |
[1:17:54] | Arendelle looks to you. | 艾伦戴尔人民全指望您了 |
[1:17:57] | With a heavy heart, | 带着沉重的心情 |
[1:17:59] | I charge Queen Elsa of Arendelle with treason. | 我宣布艾伦戴尔女王埃尔莎犯了叛国罪 |
[1:18:04] | And sentence her to death. | 并判以死刑 |
[1:18:19] | Hurry up! | 快点! |
[1:18:20] | She’s dangerous. | 她现在危险了 |
[1:18:21] | – Move quickly. – Careful. | – 再快点 – 当心 |
[1:18:24] | – It won’t open! – It’s frozen shut. | – 门打不开! – 是被冻上了 |
[1:18:26] | Put your back into it! | 快撞进去! |
[1:18:27] | Come on! Push! | 用力! 撞! |
[1:18:55] | What is it, buddy? | 怎么了 兄弟? |
[1:18:56] | Hey, watch it. | 你慢点 |
[1:18:58] | What’s wrong with you? | 你到底怎么了? |
[1:19:03] | I don’t understand you when you talk like that. | 你不懂你这么跟我说话什么意思 |
[1:19:05] | Stop it! Put me down! | 停下来! 放我下来! |
[1:19:10] | No, Sven! | 不要 斯文! |
[1:19:11] | We’re not going back. | 我们不会回去的 |
[1:19:13] | She’s with her true love. | 她已经跟她的心上人在一起了 |
[1:19:21] | What the… | 这是… |
[1:19:25] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[1:19:32] | Come on! Come on, boy. | 快! 快 斯文 |
[1:19:52] | Help. | 救命啊 |
[1:19:58] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[1:20:01] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:20:14] | Olaf? | 雪宝? |
[1:20:16] | Olaf. Get away from there. | 雪宝 快离开那里 |
[1:20:18] | Wow! | 哇! |
[1:20:20] | So, this is heat. | 这就是火 |
[1:20:22] | I love it. | 我超爱 |
[1:20:24] | Ooh! But don’t touch it. | 不! 但别碰火 |
[1:20:34] | So, where’s Hans? What happened to your kiss? | 汉斯呢? 你的真爱之吻不管用吗? |
[1:20:37] | I was wrong about him. It wasn’t true love. | 是我错看他了 我们之间不是真爱 |
[1:20:42] | But we ran all the way here. | 但我们特地赶回来的 |
[1:20:43] | Please, Olaf, you can’t stay here. You’ll melt. | 听我的 雪宝 快离开这里 你会融化的 |
[1:20:47] | I am not leaving here until | 我不会离开的 |
[1:20:48] | we find some other act of true love to save you. | 除非能找到真爱的力量救你 |
[1:20:51] | Do you happen to have any ideas? | 你有什么好点子吗? |
[1:20:53] | I don’t even know what love is. | 我都不知道什么叫做爱 |
[1:20:55] | That’s okay, I do. | 没事 我知道 |
[1:20:57] | Love is | 爱就是 |
[1:21:00] | putting someone else’s needs before yours. | 把别人看得比自己重要 |
[1:21:03] | Like, you know, how Kristoff brought you back here to Hans and left you forever. | 就像克里斯多夫把你送回到汉斯身边 然后永远离开了 |
[1:21:09] | Kristoff loves me? | 克里斯多夫爱我? |
[1:21:13] | Wow, you really don’t know anything about love, do you? | 哇 你真是对爱一窍不通 对吧? |
[1:21:18] | Olaf, you’re melting. | 雪宝 你在融化 |
[1:21:20] | Some people are worth melting for. | 有的人真的值得为之融化 |
[1:21:27] | Just maybe not right this second. | 但不应该是这个时候 |
[1:21:31] | Don’t worry, I’ve got it. | 别慌 我来搞定 |
[1:21:35] | We’re gonna get through… Oh, wait. | 我们会撑过去… 等一下 |
[1:21:38] | Hang on, I’m getting something. | 等等 我好像看到什么了 |
[1:21:40] | It’s Kristoff and Sven! | 是克里斯多夫和斯文! |
[1:21:43] | They’re coming back this way. | 他们正往回赶 |
[1:21:45] | They… They are? | 真的… 是他们吗? |
[1:21:46] | Wow! He’s really moving fast. | 哇! 他跑得真快啊 |
[1:21:49] | I guess I was wrong. | 我想我错了 |
[1:21:50] | I guess Kristoff doesn’t love you enough to leave you behind. | 我想克里斯多夫太爱你了 他不会把你丢下的 |
[1:21:53] | Help me up, Olaf. Please. | 快扶我起来 雪宝 |
[1:21:55] | No, no, no! You need to stay by the fire and keep warm. | 别 别 别! 你要待在火炉边上取暖 |
[1:21:59] | I need to get to Kristoff. | 我得去找克里斯多夫 |
[1:22:00] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:22:02] | Oh, I know why! | 哦 我明白了! |
[1:22:04] | There’s your act of true love right there! | 那就是你的真爱力量! |
[1:22:07] | Riding across the fjords like a valiant, pungent reindeer king! | 跨越海湾的那个劲头 活脱脱一个勇敢但有汗臭味的驯鹿国王! |
[1:22:11] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:22:14] | Look out! | 小心! |
[1:22:16] | Oh! | 哦! |
[1:22:24] | Uh… Back this way. | 呃… 往回走 |
[1:22:27] | We’re trapped. | 我们被困了 |
[1:22:41] | Oh… | 啊… |
[1:22:46] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:22:51] | Slide, Anna! | 从这滑下去 安娜! |
[1:23:01] | We made it! | 我们成功了! |
[1:23:04] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快! |
[1:23:18] | Come on, buddy, faster. | 快点 哥们 再快点 |
[1:23:22] | Kristoff! | 克里斯多夫! |
[1:23:30] | Keep going! | 坚持住! |
[1:23:33] | Kristoff! | 克里斯多夫! |
[1:23:46] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:24:02] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:18] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:24:27] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[1:24:30] | Sven… Sven! | 斯文… 斯文! |
[1:24:42] | Good boy. | 好样的 |
[1:24:55] | Kristoff. | 克里斯多夫 |
[1:24:57] | – Kristoff… – Anna… | – 克里斯多夫… – 安娜… |
[1:25:00] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[1:25:04] | Elsa! You can’t run from this! | 埃尔莎! 别再逃避了! |
[1:25:10] | Just take care of my sister. | 你好好照顾我妹妹 |
[1:25:12] | Your sister? | 你妹妹? |
[1:25:14] | She returned from the mountain weak and cold. | 她从山上回来的时候又虚又冷 |
[1:25:17] | She said that you froze her heart. | 她说你冰封了她的心 |
[1:25:19] | No. | 不 |
[1:25:20] | I tried to save her, but it was too late. | 我想救她 可都来不及了 |
[1:25:23] | Her skin was ice. Her hair turned white. | 她冷得像块冰 头发全白了 |
[1:25:27] | Your sister is dead. | 你妹妹死了 |
[1:25:30] | Because of you. | 都是你的错 |
[1:25:32] | No. | 不 |
[1:25:55] | Kristoff. | 克里斯多夫 |
[1:25:57] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[1:26:11] | Elsa? | 埃尔莎? |
[1:26:21] | No! | 不要! |
[1:26:35] | Anna! | 安娜! |
[1:26:37] | Oh. Anna! | 天啊 安娜! |
[1:26:39] | No, no! | 不 不! |
[1:26:41] | Please, no. | 不要 |
[1:26:51] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[1:27:33] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[1:27:38] | Oh, Elsa. | 哦 埃尔莎 |
[1:27:39] | You sacrificed yourself for me? | 你为救我牺牲了你自己? |
[1:27:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:27:45] | “An act of true love will thaw a frozen heart.” | “真爱的力量可以融化冰冻的心” |
[1:27:51] | “Love will thaw.” | “爱能融化一切” |
[1:27:54] | Love. Of course. | 就是爱 对啊 |
[1:27:57] | Elsa? | 埃尔莎? |
[1:27:59] | Love! | 可以用爱! |
[1:28:47] | I knew you could do it. | 我就知道你能做到 |
[1:28:48] | Hands down, this is the best day of my life. | 这是我一生中最美好的时光 |
[1:28:52] | And, quite possibly, the last. | 也很可能是最后的时光 |
[1:28:54] | Oh, Olaf! Hang on, little guy. | 雪宝! 坚持住 小家伙 |
[1:28:57] | Oh, oh, oh! | 哇 哇 哇! |
[1:29:01] | My own personal flurry! | 我的小云朵! |
[1:29:08] | Uh… uh… uh… uh. | 别… 别… 别 |
[1:29:13] | Anna? | 安娜? |
[1:29:14] | But she froze your heart. | 可她冰封了你的心 |
[1:29:16] | The only frozen heart around here is yours. | 我看这里心被冻上的是你 |
[1:29:24] | Wonderful! | 太棒了! |
[1:29:39] | Setting course, sir. | 设定航路 先生 |
[1:29:44] | I will return this scoundrel to his country. | 我会把这家伙送回他的国家 |
[1:29:46] | We shall see what his 12 big brothers think of his behavior. | 我们就看看他那十二个哥哥怎么处理他 |
[1:29:50] | Arendelle thanks you, milord. | 艾伦戴尔感谢您 大人 |
[1:29:52] | This is unacceptable. | 我不能接受 |
[1:29:54] | I am a victim of fear. I’ve been traumatized. | 我是个可怜的受害者 我精神上受了打击 |
[1:29:57] | Ah! My neck hurts. | 啊! 我的脖子扭了 |
[1:29:59] | Is there a doctor that I could see? | 船上有看病的医生吗? |
[1:30:03] | And I demand to see the queen! | 我要求见女王! |
[1:30:05] | Oh. I have a message from the queen. | 女王下达了命令 |
[1:30:08] | “Arendelle will henceforth and forever | “艾伦戴尔从今日起 |
[1:30:09] | no longer do business of any sort with Weaseltown.” | 将不与黄鼠狼镇进行任何邦交” |
[1:30:14] | “Weselton.” | “威尔镇” |
[1:30:15] | – It’s Weselton! – Let’s go. | – 是威尔镇! – 快走 |
[1:30:16] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快点 快点! |
[1:30:19] | Okay, okay, here I come. | 好 我在走 |
[1:30:20] | – Pole! Whoops! – Sorry. | – 杆子! 啊! – 对不起啦 |
[1:30:22] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[1:30:24] | Here we are. Oh! | 我们到了 哦! |
[1:30:28] | I owe you a sled. | 我欠你个雪橇 |
[1:30:33] | – Are you serious? – Yes! | – 你认真的吗? – 对啊! |
[1:30:35] | And it’s the latest model. | 这可是最新的款式 |
[1:30:37] | No, I can’t accept this. | 不行 我不能要 |
[1:30:38] | You have to. No returns. No exchanges. Queen’s orders. | 你必须要 不能退 不能换 女王的旨意 |
[1:30:41] | She’s named you the Official Arendelle Ice Master and Deliverer. | 她封你为艾伦戴尔法定运冰官 |
[1:30:45] | – What? That’s not a thing. – Oh, sure it is. | – 什么? 就没听过这个名字 – 有这个名字 |
[1:30:47] | And it even has a cup holder. Do you like it? | 这上面还有个杯架 你喜欢吗? |
[1:30:51] | Like it? I love it! | 喜欢? 简直太爱了! |
[1:30:53] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[1:30:54] | I could kiss you! | 我真想亲你! |
[1:30:57] | I could. I mean, I’d like to. I’d… | 我可以 我是说 我希望 我… |
[1:30:58] | May I? We me. I mean, may we? | 我能吗? 我是说 我们可以吗? |
[1:31:01] | Wait, what? | 等一下 什么? |
[1:31:03] | We may. | 可以 |
[1:31:05] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[1:31:08] | Summer! | 夏天! |
[1:31:11] | Ooh… | 哇… |
[1:31:13] | Hello. | 嗨 |
[1:31:32] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:31:38] | Ice! | 是冰! |
[1:31:51] | Ooh! Whoo-hoo… | 哦! 哇哇… |
[1:31:53] | Swing me. | 旋转着滑 |
[1:31:55] | Ooh… | 哦… |
[1:31:58] | I like the open gates. | 我喜欢开放城堡大门 |
[1:31:59] | We are never closing them again. | 我们不会再关上了 |
[1:32:04] | Oh, Elsa, they’re beautiful, but you know I don’t skate. | 埃尔莎 这冰鞋是好看 可我不会滑 |
[1:32:07] | Come on! You can do it! | 来吧! 你可以的! |
[1:32:08] | Look out. Reindeer coming through. | 小心 驯鹿过来啦 |
[1:32:11] | I got it, I got it. I don’t got it, I don’t got it. | 我抓住了 我抓住了 我不行了 不行了 |
[1:32:13] | Hey, guys! | 嗨 小伙伴们! |
[1:32:14] | That’s it, Olaf. | 就是这样 雪宝 |
[1:32:15] | Glide and pivot. And glide and pivot. | 滑起来 转圈圈 滑起来 转圈圈 |
[1:32:18] | Go. | 滑起来 |
[1:41:44] | Oh! | 哇! |