Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

Freddy vs. Jason(佛莱迪大战杰森)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on Freddy vs. Jason(佛莱迪大战杰森)[2003]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:佛莱迪大战杰森
英文名称:Freddy vs. Jason
年代:2003

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:32] My children… 我的孩子们
[00:34] from the very beginning… 从最开始
[00:36] it was the children who gave me my power. 就是那些小孩子赋予我力量
[00:40] The Springwood Slasher… 春木林截木机
[00:43] that’s what they called me. 人们这样称呼我
[01:09] My reign of terror was legendary. 我的恐怖王国 曾充满传奇色彩
[01:13] Dozens of children would fall by my blades. 数十名小孩命丧我刀下
[01:20] Then the parents of Springwood came for me… 接着孩子的父母要来寻仇
[01:30] taking justice into their own hands. 要伸张正义
[01:37] When I was alive, I might have been a little naughty… 活着的我或许有点调皮
[01:41] but after they killed me, 但被杀之后
[01:43] I became something much, much worse… 我就成为
[01:46] the stuff nightmares are made of. 比噩梦更恐怖的事物
[01:50] The children still feared me… 孩子见到我就害怕
[01:52] and their fear gave me the power to invade their dreams. 他们的恐慌让我侵入梦境
[01:56] And that’s when the fun really began! 乐趣因此开始
[02:04] Until they figured out a way to forget about me… 除非他们能完全忘记我
[02:09] to erase me completely! 否则就逃不出我的手心
[02:12] Being dead wasn’t a problem. 死亡不值得害怕
[02:14] But being forgotten… now, that’s a bitch! 被遗忘才是难以容忍的
[02:21] It’s only a dream! 只是梦境
[02:23] Die, motherfucker! 死吧你这混蛋
[02:24] I can’t come back if nobody remembers me! 没有人记起我我就不能回来
[02:27] I can’t come back if nobody’s afraid! 没有人惧怕我我就不能重现
[02:36] I had to search the bowels of hell… 我得寻找可利用之人
[02:40] but I found someone… 他出现了
[02:43] someone who’ll make them remember. 他会让人们记起我
[02:46] He may get the blood, but I’ll get the glory. 他得到的是鲜血 我得到的是力量
[02:51] And that fear is my ticket home. 恐惧是我回家的车票
[02:57] Mike? 麦克?
[03:00] Is that you? 是你吗?
[03:06] All right, fuck you, then. 算了不理你了
[03:08] I’m heading in. 我自己去游泳
[03:24] Mike? 麦克?
[03:25] Come on, it’s not funny anymore. 不要再开玩笑了
[05:00] No! 不
[05:05] Jason. 杰森
[05:12] I should’ve been watching them, not drinking… 我该照看他们的 而不是出来喝酒
[05:16] not meeting a boy at the lake. 不应该与人私会
[05:19] I deserve to be punished. 我该受惩罚
[05:21] We all deserved to be punished. 我们都该受惩罚
[05:24] Jason. 杰森
[05:28] My special, special boy. 我的孩子
[05:31] Do you know what your gift is? 要什么奖赏吗?
[05:34] No matter what they do to you… 无论所受何事
[05:36] you cannot die. 你不能死
[05:38] You can never die. 你永不会死
[05:42] You’ve just been sleeping, honey. 现在的你
[05:44] But now the time has come to wake up. 该从沉睡中苏醒
[05:50] Mommy has something she wants you to do. 妈妈要你帮个忙
[05:55] I need you to go to Elm Street. 你到艾穆大街
[05:58] The children have been very bad on Elm Street. 那里的孩子恶贯满盈
[06:02] Rise up, Jason! 醒来吧
[06:05] Your work isn’t finished! 你的使命还未完成
[06:08] Hear my voice and live again! 我呼唤你重生
[06:22] Make them remember me, Jason. 让他们记起我
[06:26] Make them remember what fear tastes like. 让他们尝尝恐怖的滋味
[06:31] I’ve been away from my children for far too long. 我很久都 没闻到小孩的气息
[07:17] Marry, fuck, or kill? Your choices are… 结婚做爱或者分手?你选择哪一个?
[07:19] your choices are the Three Stooges. 你选择做陪衬吗?
[07:21] Go, Kia. 少来了琪雅
[07:22] Oh, God… 天啊
[07:25] Which one had the super-bad toupee hair? 到底谁的头发最糟糕呢?
[07:28] Harry, Mar… 亨利马克…
[07:30] No! No, no, no. It was Moe. 不是莫尔
[07:32] Either one, I’d kill him. 都不是我不会选择他
[07:35] OK, who’d you fuck, then? 你选择和谁搞?
[07:36] This is stupid, y’all. 你们真是傻透了
[07:37] Come on. Come on. 来吧
[07:39] Oh, God. Whatever, look. 随你怎么说
[07:40] I’d fuck the bald guy, and I’d marry Larry. 我会和没头发的那位做爱 然后和拉里结婚
[07:42] Jesus. Is this what we’re doing all night? 我们整晚就玩这东西?
[07:44] ‘Cause, y’all, this is really stank. 这游戏太龌龊
[07:46] Hey! Gibb, what are you doing? 你在干嘛?
[07:48] I thought you were gonna quit. 还以为你推出了呢
[07:50] I only smoke when I drink now. 我喝酒后才抽烟
[07:51] But you’re always drinking. 但你一直在喝酒啊
[07:53] Yeah, well, I’ll work on that next. 现在正要多喝一瓶呢?
[07:56] Hey, OK. 好了
[07:57] I got another one. 我再抽根烟
[07:58] Fred, Scooby, or Shaggy? 佛莱德斯佩奇或者夏基?
[08:01] Oh! I’m not answering that and neither is she. 我保持沉默 她也不会作答
[08:03] Do you guys think I should get a nose job? 我该给鼻子做做美容吗?
[08:06] Oh, my God. 天啊
[08:07] Oh, please, Kia, what you need is a lobotomy. 你需要的是切除大脑
[08:13] I think I’m gonna get some candles. 我去取蜡烛
[08:16] I’m gonna get some beer. Do you guys want anything? 我去拿啤酒 你们还要点什么?
[08:21] Are you sure you should be driving? 你要去兜风?
[08:22] I’m so under the limit, Lori. 我还没资格开车呢
[08:25] Surprise. 惊喜
[08:27] Oh, Trey. You answered my prayers. 特雷我想到你 你就出现了
[08:28] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:30] Whoa, babe! 哇
[08:31] What’d I tell you about kissing me… 我不是告诉过你的吗?
[08:32] after you’ve smoked, huh? 吸烟后该怎么和我接吻
[08:34] Lighten up. They’re menthols. 点燃吧蜡烛带有薄荷味
[08:35] Yeah. I brought Blake. Where’s Linda? 我带上布雷克琳达在哪?
[08:38] It’s Lori. 是罗莉
[08:39] This is her house, so don’t be a total cocksmith. 这是她家所以不得无礼
[08:42] Whatever. 好吧
[08:47] Where are the ladies? 女士们躲哪去了?
[08:49] Relax, they’ll be here. 放松点他们会出现的
[08:50] I’m relaxed, man. I’m just wet. 我放松得很 只是别雨淋湿了
[08:52] Did you know they were coming over? 你知道他们会来?
[08:54] Listen, you gotta be quiet. 说话小声点
[08:56] Hey, we knew you were be here all alone this weekend. 周末你独自一人
[09:00] Blake’s cute. 布雷克挺可爱的啊
[09:01] He’s not my type. 他不适合我
[09:03] Oh! Who is? No one’s ever gonna live up… 那谁才合你胃口?
[09:06] to the fuzzy memory of your first love, Lori. 还惦记你的初恋情人吗?
[09:09] You were fucking fourteen, so get over it. 你都十四岁了该懂事了
[09:11] Yeah, I know we were young… 年少时的东西…
[09:12] but what Will and l had was real. 威尔和我真心相爱
[09:14] Well, correct me if I’m wrong… 如我言失见谅
[09:16] but didn’t Mr. Real just drop-kick your ass… 如果他是真名天子
[09:19] without so much as a good-bye handshake? 为何离别时连招呼都不打?
[09:21] He ever even call or maybe even write to you after he moved? 搬离后给你电话了吗?给你写信了吗?
[09:25] Send you an e-mail? 连电子邮件都没有
[09:26] No. 不
[09:27] You see my point? 你懂我的意思吧
[09:30] It’s time to leave the convent, Lori. 不要守活寡了
[09:32] You need to meet a guy. 你需要男孩子
[09:52] Hey, Lori… 嘿罗莉
[09:54] I like the… flow of your place. 你家摆设不错
[09:57] Got good feng shui. 风水很好
[09:59] Yeah. 是的
[10:08] You know about feng shui? 你懂得风水吗?
[10:11] Oh, oh! 噢
[10:12] Oh, you should see her bedroom! 你该到她闺房参观
[10:13] – Hmm? – Great flow in there. – 嗯? – 那里风水最好
[10:16] Lori, why don’t you go upstairs and show Blake your feng shui? 罗莉带人到 你房间看看风水吧
[10:19] Shut up! 闭嘴
[10:23] I got a kink in my neck. 我的脖子抽筋了
[10:24] Come on. You can massage it out for me. 来给我按摩一下
[10:30] I think I need a few more drinks… 我想多喝几杯
[10:31] before there’ll be any massaging. 才能给你按摩
[10:35] What do you see in him? 觉得他如何?
[10:37] I don’t know, but he has a cute ass. 无可奉告但他挺可爱
[10:40] Babe, don’t make me ask you twice, OK? 最好不要拒绝我的要求 知道吗?
[10:49] So, Lori… 罗莉…
[10:51] am I gonna get that grand tour or what? 我能有幸参观你房间吗?
[10:53] Yeah. 有啊
[10:55] You know, why don’t you start in the kitchen… 先参观厨房如何?
[10:57] and get us some beers? 给我们拿点啤酒吧
[10:58] Cool. 好啊
[11:03] Oh, my God, Kia, he is a total idiot. 他是个白痴啊
[11:06] Get him out of here. 快把他赶走
[11:07] Oh, Lori, come on, give him a chance. 算了给他一个机会
[11:09] I don’t like him. 我不喜欢他
[11:10] You know what? You don’t like anybody. 那你还能喜欢谁?
[11:12] I mean, Lori, you’ve barely gone out since… 你一直独身 这状况自从…
[11:14] Since what? Since my mom died? 自从我母亲死后一直如此
[11:16] Yeah, well, you know what? My dad needs me. 爸爸需要我
[11:18] So I can’t just go out with guys all the time… 所以我不能 总和别的男孩外出鬼混
[11:20] and if I did, it would not be with somebody like Blake. 即使外出也不会 搭上布雷克这种人
[12:04] Yeah, fuck me, baby! 来吧操我吧
[12:20] Your back door was open. 后门忘锁了
[12:23] I closed it. 我刚关上
[12:24] Mmm. 嗯
[12:25] Babe, you know I don’t like to be touched after, OK? 我不喜欢事后的爱抚 知道吗?
[12:30] Fine. I’ll go have a shower then. 好了我去洗澡算了
[12:34] Good. 好啊
[12:37] Your hair smells like menthols, anyway. 你的头发都是薄荷味
[12:39] Asshole. 混蛋
[13:37] Trey! 特雷
[13:40] What the hell are you doing? 你究竟在干嘛?
[14:02] Help us! Help us! 救命啊
[14:03] Oh, my God! 天啊
[14:06] Over here! 这里啊
[14:08] Please help us! 救命啊
[14:10] Help us! 救救我们
[14:11] You kids need some assistance? 需要帮助吗?
[14:13] What the fuck do you think?! 当然
[14:15] We need to lock this down now. 现在要封锁现场
[14:17] Keep it contained, you hear me? 不能让消息外扬
[14:18] Killed in bed. 死于床上
[14:20] Jesus. 上帝啊
[14:23] It’s even the same damn house. 在同一所房子
[14:25] 1428 Elm. 艾穆大街1428号
[14:27] It’s gotta be him, right? 肯定是他所为
[14:29] It’s gotta be Freddy Krueger. 凶手是佛莱迪·古戈尔
[14:30] Hey! Don’t even say… 嘿你念那名字时
[14:31] that son of a bitch’s name out loud. 得给我小心点
[14:32] Let’s just keep it together. 保守这秘密
[14:34] We’ve been through too much to let this thing spread now. 不能让更多人知道实情
[14:37] Take all the kids down to the station. 把那些孩子带回警察局
[14:39] Keep them separate. Do it now. 单独看管动手吧
[14:40] Yes, sir. 遵命长官
[14:42] We’ll be in touch. 我们会保持联系的
[14:43] Thank you. Let’s go home. 谢谢回家吧
[14:49] So? 那么?
[14:51] She doesn’t know anything. 她什么都不知晓
[14:52] None of them do. 其他人也不理解
[14:55] I’m pretty sure we’re good. 现在似乎没事了
[14:56] Pretty sure? You better make damn sure… 似乎?你得确定
[14:58] none of those kids knows anything… 这些孩子什么都不知道
[14:59] or I’ll send your ass up to Westin Hills with them. 否则我会把你送去 威斯廷打发余生
[15:02] Knows what? What do you mean? 你们在商量什么?
[15:03] Good work there tonight, Stubbs. 你今晚表现不错
[15:05] Right place, right time. 在适当的时间出现 处理了适当的事情
[15:07] But we’ll take it from here, all right? 我们会接手调查
[15:18] Your father’s on his way. 你父亲在路上
[15:19] Do they know who did this? 查出凶手了吗?
[15:20] No, not yet. 还没有
[15:22] But I thought I heard… 但我似乎听到…
[15:24] one of the officers mention a name. 他们提到一个名字
[15:25] You know, to tell you the truth, Lori… 老实告诉你
[15:27] I… I just moved here about a month ago… 我来报到只一个月
[15:29] but if they have a suspect, I’d be the first to know. 如有可疑人物我会知道的
[15:32] But they asked me all these really weird questions… 他们问我奇怪的问题
[15:33] Iike about my dreams… 关于我的梦境
[15:44] What was the name? 那是谁的名字?
[15:48] What was the name? 那是谁的名字?
[15:55] Freddy. 佛莱迪
[16:15] Hello? 有人吗?
[17:09] Are you OK? 没事吧?
[17:15] His name is Freddy Krueger… 他叫做佛莱迪·古戈尔
[17:17] and he loves children, especially little girls. 他特别喜欢小女孩
[17:23] Freddy’s coming back. 佛莱迪回来了
[17:26] Soon he’ll be strong enough. 不久他会变得强壮
[17:29] It’s OK to be afraid. 觉得害怕吗这很正常
[17:32] We were all afraid. 我们都曾害怕
[17:34] Warn your friends. Warn everyone. 警告你的朋友吧
[17:47] One, two, Freddy’s coming for you 一二佛莱迪来找你
[17:52] Three, four, better lock the door 三四你最好锁上门
[17:56] Five, six, grab a crucifix 五六手里握十字架
[18:00] Seven, eight, try to stay up late 七八挣扎不能入睡
[18:04] Nine, ten, never sleep again 九十从此永不成眠
[18:08] One, two, Freddy’s coming for you… 一二佛莱迪来找你
[18:20] Blake, we have to talk. 布雷克我有话对你说
[18:28] What the hell were you doing over there? 你为何出现在那地方?
[18:30] You were supposed to be watching your sister. 你本该照顾你妹妹的
[18:32] Were you drinking? 你喝酒了吗?
[18:35] My best friend was just killed, Dad! 我的好友刚死了
[18:38] So how about giving me some fucking space? 就不能让我安静一下?
[18:43] You watch yourself, boy. 你小心点吧孩子
[18:58] I’m gonna get him for you, Trey. 我会为你查出凶手
[19:01] Cop let it slip. 尽管警察不力调查
[19:03] It was somebody named Freddy. 一个叫做佛莱迪的家伙
[19:05] I’m gonna take him out myself, Trey. 我会把他揪出来
[19:08] I swear to God. 对天发誓
[19:26] Who is that? 谁?
[19:28] Someone there? 谁躲在哪边?
[19:40] Jesus. 天啊
[19:50] I’m OK. I’m all right. 我没事
[19:57] Not strong enough yet. 还不够强大
[19:59] Well, I will be soon enough. 不过需时无多了
[20:03] Until then… 时候一到…
[20:06] I’ll let Jason have some fun. 就让杰森高兴高兴
[20:18] Dad? 爸爸?
[20:45] Hypnocil. What does this shit do, anyway? 这药丸有何作用?
[20:49] How come we all have to take it? 为何都要服用?
[20:50] It keeps you nice and docile while I kick your little ass. 让你变得像小姑娘般驯良
[20:57] I’m fine with that. 好了好了
[21:01] We interrupt this program for a special report. 现在是特别新闻报道
[21:05] After tonight’s murder… 今晚的谋杀案
[21:06] in this neighborhood of Springwood… 发生在春木林社区
[21:07] the Sheriff’s Department has confirmed… 治安办确认凶手只有一人
[21:09] that there is one victim… 有一人遇害
[21:11] Hey, turn that up, man. 声音调高一点
[21:13] Remain sketchy, but the sheriff… 粗略计算…
[21:15] Sorry, Will. You know the rules. 抱歉你该懂得规矩
[21:17] Turn that back on. 快把电视打开
[21:18] I know somebody that lives in that house. 我认识业主
[21:21] Come on, turn it back on, man! 快开机
[21:22] I never ask for anything. 我从没其他要求
[21:24] Just turn on the fucking TV, please! 请快把电视打开
[21:30] Fuck you, man! 滚你的吧
[21:31] What the fuck is your problem? 你到底怎么了?
[21:33] What are you doing, man? 在干嘛啊?
[21:34] You want 10ccs of that pink tranquilizer in your ass? 你想被注射镇静剂吗?
[21:37] That was Lori’s house. 那是罗莉的家
[21:38] They said something about a murder. 电视报道谋杀案
[21:40] I gotta go to her. 我要去找她
[21:41] I gotta see if she’s OK. 看看她是否安好
[21:43] Back to Springwood? 回到春木林?
[21:45] Do you want me to start having nightmares again? 你想让我再做噩梦吗?
[21:48] Don’t start with that dream demon shit again. 不要再惹梦魔了
[21:50] OK? You know that’s all just in your head. 你心知肚明
[21:53] Yeah, yeah, and who are you, the poster boy for sanity? 好了好了你是谁啊 心智健全的人吗?
[21:57] You’re the one that told the cops… 是你告诉警察
[21:58] Lori’s dad killed his wife. 罗莉爸爸杀妻
[21:59] Yeah, right, and now it looks like someone else… 现在的情况是
[22:01] got killed in the same house. 在那房子再次有人遇害
[22:02] You think that’s a coincidence? 那会是巧合吗?
[22:04] Two murders in one house? 一房两凶?
[22:06] Kurt, how many times do I have to tell you, man? 我都告诉你多少次了
[22:10] I don’t do checkers. 我不会下棋
[22:11] I’m an UNO guy, all right? 我只会玩UNO
[22:13] So go grab the fucking UNO deck and we’ll play, OK? 快拿一副UNO纸牌过来吧
[22:17] Please. Thank you. 谢谢
[22:21] Look at us, Will. 听着威尔
[22:24] Look around you, man. 你留心四周
[22:27] We’re institutionalized. 我们都呆在这房子里
[22:30] We’re stuck here. We’re not going anywhere. 被困于此哪都不能去
[22:42] I do miss my family, man. 我确实想念家人
[22:44] I mean, it’s been four years since I’ve seen ’em, you know. 都四年了一面都见不上
[22:50] All these years, and you’re still convinced… 这些年来你一直肯定
[22:52] you saw her father do that? 她父亲是凶手?
[22:54] I know what I saw, Mark. 我相信自己的眼睛
[22:56] Fuck what the doctors try to get me to believe. 而不是医生的鬼话
[22:59] I need to know if she’s OK. 我想知道她的情况
[23:18] You want to play? 想玩游戏吗?
[23:33] Sweet dreams, monkey boy. 睡个好觉瘦猴
[23:39] What the hell was that for, man? 你干嘛那样发疯?
[23:43] Heh heh heh! 嘿
[23:48] You’re a fucking lunatic, you know that? 你真是个疯子
[23:51] I know you are, but what am l? 你是疯子我是什么?
[24:10] Are you sure you didn’t see anyone? 肯定没看到其他人?
[24:12] No, Dad, none of us did. 没有我们都没看到
[24:15] I already went over this with the police. 我都跟警察说过了
[24:25] It’s just… 只是…
[24:27] I don’t know what I’d do without you. 要是你有什么意外 我都不知道怎么办了
[24:29] You’re all I have left. 我就剩你一个亲人了
[24:32] Dad, I’m not going anywhere. 爸爸我不会到处乱走的
[24:36] I promise. 我保证
[24:38] Look at you. 看看你
[24:40] You’re exhausted. 累得够呛
[24:42] Lori. 罗莉
[24:44] We need to get you to bed! 该去休息休息
[24:49] I don’t want to go to sleep, Dad. 我不想睡觉
[24:51] I just want to see my friends. 反而想去探望朋友
[24:53] I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to go to school today. 今天不适合上学
[24:56] You’ve just been through a very traumatic experience. 你才刚经历那些创伤
[24:58] Dad, please… 求求你爸爸…
[25:00] I just need to get out of the house, OK? 我想出去走走而已
[25:03] I’ll be fine. I promise. 没事的我保证
[25:13] Well, at least drink your juice. 那至少喝掉果汁啊
[25:21] Will Rollins and the Davis boy… 威尔·罗林斯和 一名叫大卫的男孩
[25:22] escaped from Westin Hills last night. 昨晚从威斯廷逃走
[25:24] Oh, Jesus. 天啊
[25:26] It’s all coming apart again. 旧事重演
[25:29] Don’t worry. We’ll find them. 不需担心会找到他们的
[25:31] Keep this thing contained. 只需把事情保密
[25:46] Lori! 罗莉
[25:47] Oh, my God! God, you guys, I’m so glad you’re here. 见到你们真是高兴
[25:50] Blake’s dead, too. 布雷克也遇害了
[25:52] What? 什么?
[25:54] Yeah, he… 他…
[25:58] He was stabbed to death late last night. 他被刺死了
[26:02] Same with his dad. 他爸也一同归西
[26:05] What? 什么?
[26:08] Shit, shit! This is bullshit! 真他妈的的混帐
[26:11] The police are blaming everything on Blake… 这些警察把一切归咎布雷克
[26:13] Iike its some kind of Columbine thing or something. 视人命如草芥
[26:15] They’re saying he went crazy. 侮蔑布雷克发了疯
[26:17] Killed Trey, killed his dad, and then took his own life? 杀死了特雷和自己的父亲 然后自刎
[26:20] This is so fucking messed up. 真他妈的不是东西
[26:22] This is messed up. 一派胡言
[26:25] Excuse me. Sorry. 抱歉
[26:27] Lori? 罗莉?
[26:28] What is it, Linderman? 到底怎么了林德曼?
[26:30] Um, well, I heard what happened, 我听到消息
[26:31] and I just wanted to express how, um… 只想告诉你…
[26:33] well, to tell you how sorry I was. 我是多么难过
[26:36] Thank you. That’s sweet. 谢谢你的安慰
[26:38] Right. Actually if you need anybody to talk to or maybe… 如果你需要人 来倾听你的心事
[26:41] Whoa, Linderman, let me give you a tip. 林德曼我给你点提示
[26:43] Place your hormones back in the box… 你最好压制一下 自己的荷尔蒙
[26:45] and quit while you’re ahead, OK? 以确保将来无恙
[26:47] We don’t have time for Date-a-Dork right now. 现在我们没心情约会傻子
[26:49] Thanks. 谢谢
[26:51] Right. Sorry. 对不起
[26:53] I swear, every day it’s the same thing. 每天都碰到这样的家伙
[26:55] He’s like one of those fucking froufrou dogs… 像是哈巴狗
[26:56] that keeps humping your leg. 不停讨你欢心
[26:59] Give a couple to some ladies. 带上几位靓女出席吧
[27:01] Thanks, man. 谢谢
[27:02] I see what you’re saying, Gibb… 我懂得你的意思
[27:03] but that’s exactly why you should go. 你该去放松放松
[27:04] I mean, be amongst friends, where it’s safe. 和朋友呆在一起比较安全
[27:06] There’s gonna be a whole lot of loving there for you… 在那里肯定有艳遇
[27:07] and my boy Trey, all right? 还会碰到特雷呢
[27:10] Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. I should go. 算了我参加吧
[27:11] I could use a few dozen drinks. 可以用酒精麻醉自己
[27:13] That a girl. 女孩本色
[27:14] Let your freak flag fly. 让你的郁闷一扫而空
[27:16] See you there. 到时见
[27:18] You want to go? 你要参加?
[27:19] No, I don’t think so. 不
[27:21] I… I didn’t get much sleep last night… 昨晚睡得不好
[27:23] and when I did sleep… 一旦入睡
[27:25] I had the most terrible nightmares. 就作噩梦
[27:26] Lori, you had to sleep at a police station. 你得到警察局才敢睡觉
[27:28] I’d have nightmares, too. 我也作噩梦
[27:30] No, no, no, it wasn’t like that. 不是那样子的
[27:31] I mean, this was really real. 梦境非常真实
[27:33] I mean, there was this man… 有一个人
[27:35] but he more like a monster really… 确切说他更像一头怪物
[27:37] and they kept calling him Freddy… 人们叫他佛莱迪
[27:39] – and he was so real. – Shh! – 他栩栩如生 – 嘘
[27:40] What did he look like? 他长什么样?
[27:42] He… he had this… 他戴着…
[27:45] dark brown hat, and… 深棕色的帽子
[27:46] his skin was terribly burnt… 皮肤都被烧坏了
[27:49] and on this right hand he had this like these… 他的右手似乎…
[27:51] razor fingers, and… 长着刺刀一样的手指
[27:53] You must be tripping. 你的幻觉罢了
[27:54] No, no, no! 不是
[27:55] And then there were these little girls… 还有那些小女孩
[27:57] It’s OK. It was a bad dream. 算了只是噩梦罢了
[27:59] They were singing like this…this song like… 他们一直在唱…
[28:01] One, two, Freddy’s coming for you. 一二佛莱迪来找你
[28:06] You know why they sing that? 她们为何要唱?
[28:08] Because that’s when he comes for you… 那是因为
[28:11] in your dreams. 他要在梦中寻觅你
[28:13] You’re lucky to be alive. 你还活着真是幸运
[28:15] Who is he? 他是谁?
[28:16] He’s a child murderer… 他专门杀害小孩子
[28:18] that some parents from around here burned alive… 孩子的父母把他烧死了
[28:20] but then he came back. 现在这个恶魔回来报复
[28:22] Back for revenge in our nightmares. 潜入我们的梦境中报复
[28:26] Funny no one ever told us about him, huh? 怎么没有人提到这些事情
[28:27] – OK, thank you! – No! – 谢谢 – 不
[28:29] You want some free advice? 你有很多疑惑吗?
[28:30] Coffee. Make friends with it. 坐下来喝杯咖啡 和他交个朋友吧
[28:32] Mark! 马克
[28:33] That’s enough. 够了
[28:36] You’re scaring her. 你吓着她了
[28:42] Will? 威尔?
[28:44] Hey. 嘿
[28:50] I thought you might be in trouble, so we… 还以为你会出事所以…
[28:53] Lori! Oh, my God! 罗莉我的天啊
[28:54] Lori, honey, wake up! 宝贝快起来
[28:55] Someone get help, please! 快来人啊
[28:58] Someone get some help, please! 快帮忙啊
[28:59] The principal! Will, let’s go, let’s go! 校长来了我们走吧
[29:03] Please, somebody help her. Lori? 请叫人来帮忙啊
[29:14] How much longer is it gonna take? 还要等多久?
[29:16] – Is she OK or what? – Shh! – 她到底怎么了? – 嗯
[29:18] Tsk! 啧啧
[29:43] For nose jobs, what kind of anesthesia… 鼻部整形
[29:46] do the doctors use? 要何种麻醉
[29:47] They put you all the way under, right? 过程中 你一直被麻醉的是吗?
[30:04] Got your nose! 割掉你的鼻子
[30:12] Strong work, man. 你真够大胆的
[30:14] I came to make sure she’s OK… 我来只是为了确保她无恙
[30:15] and you put her in the infirmary. 你倒把她吓晕了
[30:21] What were you thinking about… 你到底想怎么样?
[30:23] telling her all that stuff, man? 告诉她真相?
[30:24] I mean, we’re not in group. 我们都不是疯子
[30:26] Because I’m thinking for the first time in my life… 因为我第一次怀疑
[30:27] that maybe I’m not crazy… 我并不是疯子
[30:29] that my brother wasn’t crazy. 我弟弟也没发疯
[30:30] She had the same dream, Will. 她作了相同的梦
[30:32] Will Rollins! Mark Davis! 威尔·罗林斯 马克·戴维斯
[30:45] This doesn’t make any sense. 完全不可能
[30:46] There’s nothing on Krueger. 没有任何古戈尔的资料
[30:48] Not his arrest, his death, not even a birth certificate. 没有任何他被捕死亡的资料 连出生证明都没有
[30:51] Whole sections of the records are gone. 所有资料都消失了
[30:53] Look at all these blacked-out obituaries. 看看这些黑框的资料
[31:05] January eighteenth. 一月十八号
[31:06] That’s the day my brother committed suicide. 就是我弟弟自杀那天
[31:10] Why isn’t that in here? 为何这里作了记号?
[31:14] I don’t know! 不清楚
[31:17] But I’m sure there’s a good reason. 背后肯定有隐情
[31:20] Remember in group when they told us… 他们都说
[31:22] not to jump to conclusions? 不要轻易下判断
[31:23] Listen to yourself. 问问你自己
[31:24] You’re holding onto that psychobabble bullshit… 你还以为那所精神病院
[31:26] Iike it’s some kind of security blanket, man. 是你的安全屏障?
[31:29] Let it go. They’ve covered him up, Will. 算了吧警察隐瞒了 凶手的情况
[31:33] They never told us about Freddy… 从来都没有向 我们提过佛莱迪的情况
[31:34] because that’s how they decided to beat him. 因为这是击败他的方法
[31:36] They treated him like he was a fucking disease… 像对待疾病一般
[31:39] and they locked up all the kids… 把染病的孩子
[31:40] who had made contact with him… 都锁起来
[31:41] so they wouldn’t infect the others. 这样就不会构成传染
[31:43] That’s crazy. 难以置信
[31:44] Is it? 是吗?
[31:47] How come we were never allowed… 为何我们不能
[31:49] to call any of our friends, man? 致电朋友呢?
[31:51] How come none of our friends ever called us? 为何朋友连电话 也没有给我们?
[31:54] We were in a fucking quarantine, man. 我们都被隔离
[31:57] That’s what Westin Hills was for. 威斯廷就是隔离中心
[31:59] Well, even if all you’re saying is true… 如你所说
[32:02] then why didn’t Freddy kill Lori? 为何罗莉没被杀?
[32:04] Maybe he’s not strong enough yet. 因为他还不够强大
[32:07] My brother said it’s our fear that gives him his power. 弟弟说是我们的恐惧 增强他的力量
[32:09] Yeah, well, you sure as hell… 你肯定
[32:11] spread enough fear today at school. 今天在学校释放 不少恐惧情感
[32:13] Holy shit. 操
[32:20] You’re right. 说得对
[32:21] They wanted to forget Freddy so they wouldn’t fear him. 只要忘记佛莱迪 就没有必要害怕了
[32:25] What if I screwed up the town’s plan? 要是我扰乱了这计划?
[32:29] Fuck! This fucker’s gonna spread like the plague, man! 这家伙就像瘟疫一般
[32:32] Kids are gonna start falling asleep, it’s gonna… 只要小孩入睡了他就会…
[32:35] Let’s leave, man. Let’s leave right now. 我们马上离开这里
[32:37] No, I can’t leave. 我不能走
[32:38] Why not? 为何?
[32:39] I gotta go talk to Lori. I gotta see if she’s OK. 我要和罗莉说说话 看看她是否无恙
[32:41] Well, is she worth dying for? 为她牺牲值得吗?
[32:42] Because if you fall asleep, you ain’t waking up. 一旦睡着了 就再也起不来了
[32:45] If that’s the case, how come you’re not dead? 如果这样你怎么还活着?
[32:48] Or any of the freaks at Westin? 为何病院的人都没有死掉?
[32:49] When’s the last time you even had a nightmare? 你上次作噩梦是何时?
[32:53] I don’t know. 不记得了
[32:54] I can’t remember my dreams anymore. 我再不记得梦境了
[32:58] Look, just give me one night, OK? 就给我一个晚上
[33:01] Just let me find Lori, and then we’re out of here. 让我找到罗莉然后离开
[33:05] I swear. 我发誓
[33:08] All right. 好吧
[33:09] If your ass isn’t back here by dawn, I’m gone. 天亮前不回来我就走了
[33:11] We clear on that? 清楚了吗?
[33:14] This baby’s my brother’s pride and joy, so be careful. 既然你那么喜欢她 你就得小心了
[33:51] Oh, shit. 操
[33:52] Linderman! 林德曼
[33:53] Shack, I don’t drink. 我不喝酒的
[34:15] Hi, Lori. Didn’t think I’d see you here. 罗莉想不到在这里遇到你
[34:19] Can I get you something to drink? 要喝点什么吗?
[34:21] Smooth opening, but, you know, we’re already taken care of. 不错的对白啊 但我们心有所属
[34:24] What happened to your clothes? 你的衣服怎么了?
[34:27] Oh, this. 这…
[34:29] I was playing a drinking game… 我在和他们劈酒
[34:30] with some of the lower primates… 他们都是粗鲁的家伙
[34:33] and I guess I’m penalized for my ability… 大概是我太出色了吧
[34:35] to read above a fourth-grade level. 让他们无地自容
[34:37] Linderman, you know, I always pictured you… 林德曼你在我心目中
[34:38] as a straight up bedwetter. 只是个尿床的东西
[34:41] You know what, Kia? 你知道吗琪雅?
[34:43] I used to think you hated me… 我以为你不喜欢我
[34:44] because you thought I wasn’t good enough for Lori… 是因为你觉得我陪不起罗莉
[34:46] but that’s not it. 但事实非如此
[34:47] You tear me down to make yourself feel better… 你踩低我来抬高自己
[34:50] because you really hate yourself… 只不过你憎恨自己
[34:51] which is kind of pathetic when you actually… 真是可怜啊
[34:53] stop and think about it, assuming, of course… 一旦你想到自己
[34:54] you can think with all that makeup… 就觉得自己是个
[34:56] weighing down your head. 整天需要化妆的姿粉客
[35:04] The cops said Blake committed suicide. 条子说布雷克自杀
[35:06] Apparently, it was grief over Trey. 显然因特雷的事情 伤心过度
[35:08] No, man, that’s bullshit. 荒谬
[35:09] I heard some guy Krueger killed them both. 听说是古戈尔杀了他俩
[35:11] Said his name to my parents, they almost shit themselves. 跟父母说起这事 他们也莫名其妙
[35:13] Yeah, yeah, yeah, man, and I heard… 我听说啊…
[35:14] that Freddy freak, he used to live here. 那个叫佛莱迪的家伙 曾住在附近
[35:15] Fucking gutted Trey like a Goddamn turkey, man. 把特雷砍得像火鸡一般
[35:18] Like I heard his intestines and shit was on the floor… 他的肠子都流到地板上了
[35:22] Oh, shit. I’m sorry. 抱歉
[35:28] Oh, my God. 天啊
[35:30] Look who’s here. Look who’s here! 看看谁来了
[35:42] What are you looking at? 你在望什么?
[35:44] Come on, come on, let’s dance. 来吧去跳舞吧
[35:46] Come on, Linderman, let’s go. 来吧林德曼走吧
[35:49] Where have you been, Will? 你到那里去了?
[35:51] Didn’t you get my letters? 没收到我的信吗?
[35:53] What letters? 信?
[35:54] They must’ve never even mailed them. 他们肯定没给我们发信
[35:57] Who? 谁?
[36:00] The… doctors at Westin Hills. 威斯廷的那些医生
[36:05] I’ve been in a psychiatric hospital. 我曾住过精神病医院
[36:09] Mark was with me there. 马克和我在那里
[36:10] Some other kids, too. 还有一些孩子
[36:13] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[36:17] Well, I saw on the news the other night… 我看见新闻里说…
[36:19] I mean, that kid that was killed at your house. 那个孩子是在你家里被杀的
[36:21] I mean, I needed to know that you were safe. 在你家里被杀的
[36:24] What happened? 发生什么事?
[36:26] I don’t know. I don’t know. 我不知道
[36:27] Nobody knows. Nobody saw what happened… 没有人知道 没有人看见…
[36:29] and the police have been acting really weird… 警察也很奇怪…
[36:31] Iike they know something… 他们好像查到什么
[36:32] and I heard them mention some name. 我听见他们说起一个名字
[36:34] Some… 好像是…
[36:36] Freddy. Freddy Krueger. 佛莱迪 佛莱迪·古戈尔
[36:38] Where was your dad? 你爸爸在哪里?
[36:40] Out of town. 出城了
[36:42] Are you sure? 你确认吗?
[36:43] What is going on, Will? 怎么了威尔?
[36:45] Well, look, four years ago, I thought I… 四年前我以为…
[36:46] Enough with this bullshit talk. 别说那废话了
[36:48] Let’s go shake our ass on the dance floor. 我们去跳舞吧
[36:50] Come on! 走吧
[37:09] I’m dead one day… 我有一天死了…
[37:11] and you’re already out getting shit-faced? 你已经出去了吗?
[37:13] Same old Gibb! 又是那些
[37:15] Trey, I… I can’t believe it. 特雷我不敢相信
[37:19] Come on, let’s go. 我们走吧
[37:23] Babe, don’t make me ask you twice, OK? 别让我再问一次好吗?
[37:28] Now! 快点
[37:40] Trey? 特雷?
[38:31] No! 不
[38:33] Open the door! 开门
[38:35] Please, the door… 那门…
[39:21] No! No! 不
[39:46] You’re the one that killed Trey! 是你杀了特雷
[39:47] Oh, don’t worry about my little errand boy. 别担心
[39:52] The only to fear is fear himself! 只有恐惧本身才可怕
[41:24] No! 不
[41:28] She’s mine. 她是我的
[41:30] Mine! Mine! 我的
[41:40] This everclear is kicking my ass. 这东西太棒了
[41:44] This… 这个…
[41:58] Check out this fucking guy. 检查一下这家伙
[42:01] Well, hey, Jethro! 你好啊
[42:02] This is a rave, not a Halloween party. 这不是万圣节宴会
[42:05] Why don’t you go find yourself a pig to fuck? 你为什么不去强奸母猪?
[42:09] Yeah! 是啊
[42:10] Invite only, cornpoke, and you weren’t invite… 你没有被邀请…
[42:14] Son of a bitch. 混蛋
[42:26] Yeah! 好啊
[42:27] Burn, motherfucker! 畜生
[42:49] No! 不
[43:19] Run, man, run! 跑啊
[43:32] Freak! You killed my brother! 混蛋你杀了我的兄弟
[43:48] Gibb! Oh, my God! 天啊
[43:51] Oh, Gibb! No! 吉姆不
[43:53] Let’s go! Let’s go, come on! 我们走
[44:01] Was that him? 那是他吗?
[44:03] The guy you were talking about… Freddy Krueger. 你说的那个家伙… 佛莱迪·古戈尔
[44:05] No, that wasn’t the guy in my dream. 那不是我梦见的人
[44:07] That was somebody else! 是另一个人
[44:08] Who cares about some fucking dream guy, OK? 谁在乎什么梦中人
[44:11] That psycho in the hockey mask was real. 那所谓的心理学是真的
[44:13] Dude, that goalie was pissed about something. 那家伙在说胡话
[44:15] We need to find the police. 我们该去找警察
[44:16] No, no! Fuck the police! 不该死的警察
[44:19] Just take me home, Will. 带我回家威尔
[44:30] Gibb, I… 吉姆…
[44:32] I can’t believe she… 我不敢相信她…
[44:34] I know. 我知道
[44:40] Look, call me later, OK? Please. 稍候再给我电话好吗?
[44:43] Just to check in. 只是来登记
[44:51] Bye, Will. 再见威尔
[44:52] Be careful. 小心点
[45:13] Will, I’m gonna go inside now. 我现在要进去了
[45:15] I think that’s the last thing you should do right now. 我觉得那是你 最应该做的事情
[45:18] Oh, Will, please. 威尔
[45:20] After everything that’s happened… 发生了那么多事情…
[45:21] I just want to go to… 现在我只想…
[45:22] There’s more to it than that. 还有比那更重要的事情
[45:25] Look, I tried to tell you this earlier. 我尝试早点告诉你这个
[45:28] The reason I was sent to Westin… 我被送去威斯廷…
[45:30] is because I saw your dad kill your mom. 是因为我看见 你爸爸杀了你妈妈
[45:35] Will, my mom died in a car accident. 威尔我妈妈死于意外
[45:38] No, that’s what he wanted you to believe… 不他想让你相信那些…
[45:40] but I was there, Lori. 但当时我在场罗莉
[45:42] I was sneaking up to your room, like I used to do. 我像以前那样 溜进你的房间
[45:45] Only you weren’t there. 只是你不在场
[45:49] I saw him kill her. 我看见他杀了你妈妈
[45:54] Dad! 爸爸
[45:55] Get out of the van. 从车里出来
[45:56] Get out of the van! Where were you? 从车里出来你去了哪里?
[45:58] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[45:59] I’ve been looking all over for you! 我到处找你
[46:00] Get away from her! 放开她
[46:01] You’re in a helluva lot of trouble, you know that? 你遇到大麻烦了
[46:03] Like I give a shit anymore. 我不会怕你的
[46:04] Get in the house! 进房子里面
[46:06] You! I’m taking you back to Westin. 我要带你回去威斯廷
[46:07] No! No way! You can’t trust him, Lori. 不你不能相信他罗莉
[46:09] Whatever you do, don’t go home with him! 千万别跟他回家
[46:11] No, listen to me! 不听我说
[46:12] He was the one who had me committed! 是他让我犯罪的
[46:14] You didn’t understand. 你不明白
[46:16] You still don’t. You were confused! 你还不明白
[46:18] Stop it! 住手
[46:19] Both of you, stop it! 你们都住手
[46:20] Damn it, Will! I am not gonna let you… 该死的威尔我不会让你…
[46:22] endanger my daughter again! 再威胁我女儿
[46:24] Not after everything that’s happened! 已经发生那么多事情了
[46:26] Stop it! Stop it! Fuck! 停下来该死的
[46:28] Lori! 罗莉
[46:36] I… I… 我…
[46:39] Did Mom die in a car accident? 妈妈是死于意外吗?
[46:41] Yes. Of course she did. 当然了
[46:43] Prove it. 证明一下
[46:45] Show me a death certificate. 让我看死亡证明
[46:46] Show me an autopsy report. 让我看验尸报告
[46:49] Lori, I don’t think now is the right time… 罗莉现在不是时候…
[46:51] Really, Dad? 是吗爸爸?
[46:52] Because I think it’s a perfect time! 我觉得现在正是时候
[46:54] Why didn’t you tell me about Westin Hills? 为什么你不告诉 我有关威斯廷的事?
[46:56] Do you work there? 你在那里工作吗?
[46:57] Because I thought you were a fucking general practitioner! 因为我觉得你是个全科医师
[47:00] Yes, I… 是的我…
[47:02] I do some consulting there now, but… 我在那里做咨询但是…
[47:04] it’s… it isn’t what you think. 不像你想的那样
[47:06] Oh, my God. 天啊
[47:09] So you knew about Will this whole time. 你一直都认识威尔
[47:12] Lori, listen to me. 罗莉听我说
[47:16] You’re upset. We both are. 我们都很心烦
[47:20] Now I think what you need now… 我觉得你现在需要…
[47:22] more than anything is to get some rest. 好好休息
[47:26] Why don’t I give you some pills… 吃一些安眠药吧
[47:27] and that’ll help you sleep… 对你睡眠有帮助
[47:29] and then we talk about it in the morning? 明天早上再谈好吗?
[47:31] I don’t want to sleep, Dad! 我不想睡爸爸
[47:33] I want to know why you’ve been lying to me! 我要知道为什么 你一直对我撒谎
[47:35] We’ll talk about it in the morning! 我们早上再谈
[47:37] Now do what I say! 按我说的去做
[47:38] Lori! Lori! 罗莉
[47:44] Open this door. Open this door! 开门
[47:47] Go away! 走开
[47:48] Damn it, Lori! 该死的罗莉
[47:49] Let me in! 让我进来
[47:57] Goddamn it! 该死的
[48:20] It’s OK, it’s me. It’s me, shh! Shh! 是我是我
[48:23] You OK? Are you OK? 你没事吧?
[48:25] It’s me, all right? 是我你没事吧?
[48:27] I don’t know how your father’s connected to all this… 我不知道你爸爸 跟这些事情有关…
[48:32] but I think Mark was right. 我觉得马克是对的
[48:33] There’s some kind of cover-up going on here with Krueger. 我们不知道古戈尔的 一些事情
[48:38] We can’t trust the police. 我们不能相信警察
[48:42] We can’t trust any of the adults. 我们不能相信大人
[48:46] So what do we do? 那我们该怎么办?
[48:48] We gotta get to Mark. 要找马克
[48:50] He’s the expert in all of this. 他是这方面的专家
[48:51] He’ll know what’s going on. 他知道该怎么办的
[49:03] You always looked out for me, bro. 你总来找我
[49:09] Hey, Mark. 马克
[49:46] I gotta stay awake. 我不能睡
[50:05] Shit! 讨厌
[50:18] Hey, Mark. 马克
[50:20] You didn’t forget about me, did you? 你没忘记我吧?
[50:22] Oh, God. 天啊
[50:23] Oh, that’s right! 那就对了
[50:25] Everyone forgot! 每个人都忘了
[50:27] That’s why they weren’t afraid anymore! 所以他们不再害怕
[50:29] That’s why I needed Jason to kill for me… 所以我需要杰森替我杀人…
[50:31] to get them to remember. 来唤起他们的记忆
[50:33] But now he just won’t stop, that hockey puck! 但是他现在无法停下来
[50:46] This isn’t… real. 这不是真的
[50:52] Somebody, please, wake me up! 谁来叫醒我啊
[50:55] Please! 拜托
[51:07] Mark! Mark, wake up! 马克醒醒啊
[51:10] I need you to send a little message for me. 你要帮我带个信
[51:13] That’s all, just a little message. 只是带个信
[51:17] I’m not gonna do it. 不行
[51:18] I won’t do it! 我不会做的
[51:20] No?! 不?
[51:23] I won’t do it. 我不会做的
[51:34] I’ll have to pass that message myself, won’t l? 我必须自己来了是吧?
[51:45] Oh, my God! 天啊
[51:50] Let go of me! 放开我
[51:54] Help…me. 救命
[51:56] Mark! 马克
[52:08] Pass on a little message for me, will ya? 帮我带个信好吗?(佛莱迪回来了)
[52:24] Sheriff, I’ve been compiling info… 警长我在编辑有关…
[52:27] based on eyewitness reports of the hockey mask killer. 那个面具杀手作案的 目击报告
[52:29] We already know who did this. 我们已经知道是谁干的
[52:31] Sheriff, we closed down the school… 警长我们关闭了学校…
[52:33] and set up a curfew for anyone under eighteen. 并收容了每个 18岁以下的孩子
[52:34] Good. 好的
[52:35] Now I want twenty-four-hour roadblocks set up. 设置24小时的路障
[52:37] Nobody leaves town, nobody gets in. 不许任何人进出
[52:39] We’re gonna contain this son of a bitch… 我们要在这畜生…
[52:40] before he spreads any further. 继续作怪之前收拾他
[52:42] Yes, sir. 是的长官
[52:44] Sir, shouldn’t we have the F.B.I. come in and… 是否要调动FBI的人…
[52:46] No outsiders, Stubbs. 不能有外人
[52:48] We can handle this. We’ve stopped him before. 我们可以处理 我们以前也阻止过他
[52:51] OK, I’m a little lost here. 我有点不明白了
[52:53] Stopped who before? 以前阻止过谁?
[52:54] We don’t say his name out loud. 我们不能大声说他的名字
[52:58] You’re not from around here. 你不是住在这附近的吧
[53:00] I don’t expect you to understand. 我不指望你能明白
[53:01] With all due respect, Sheriff… 警长…
[53:03] I think we have a copycat of the old Jason Voorhees… 我们应该调查一下 杰森·沃尔斯…
[53:05] Crystal Lake killer on our hands… 水晶湖杀手
[53:07] You listen to me. 听我说
[53:08] We do things around here a certain way for a reason… 我们干什么都是有原因的
[53:10] and that’s given us four years of peace. 所以我们才四年 都那么平静
[53:13] So you either do your job and keep your mouth shut… 去干你的事情别乱说话
[53:15] or, so help me God, I will lock you up! 要不我就把你锁起来
[53:17] Do you understand me?! 明白吗?
[53:23] Yes, sir. 是的长官
[53:34] Why don’t we all just leave? 为什么我们不离开呢?
[53:36] No, even if we leave, Freddy can still get us. 即使我们离开 佛莱迪也能找到我们
[53:41] We all know about him. We’re all afraid of him. 我们都知道他的存在 我们都害怕他
[53:46] It was our fear that gave him his power. 是我们的恐惧给了他力量
[53:51] We’re marked now. 我们都很难逃脱
[53:54] Man, screw that clown. 你说什么呢
[53:56] I mean, what kind of a pussy… 你在梦里面究竟…
[53:57] comes after you in your dreams anyway? 看到了什么?
[53:59] Now, that big-ass mother fucker back at the cornfield… 那该死的畜生
[54:02] all right, that’s who we should be afraid of. 我们应该害怕他
[54:04] Tell me who the fuck that was. 告诉我那家伙究竟是谁
[54:06] His name was Jason Voorhees. 他叫杰森·沃尔斯
[54:09] Shit, man… um… 见鬼
[54:12] How’d you know we were here? 你怎么知道我们在这里?
[54:15] Nothing personal, but the Scooby van out back… 没什么特别的 但是这辆史酷比卡车往回开
[54:17] wasn’t exactly subtle. 并不是很狡猾
[54:19] And never keep your keys in the door. 别把钥匙插在车门上
[54:21] Great, so now we’re completely fucked. 好啊我们都被骗了
[54:24] No, you’re not. 不是的
[54:26] I’m here to help you. 我是来帮你们的
[54:28] Now, this Jason Voorhees supposedly drowned… 那个杰森应该在1957年…
[54:31] at Camp Crystal Lake back in 1957… 在水晶湖被淹死
[54:34] when he was eleven years old. 他那时11岁
[54:35] The counselors weren’t watching him… 顾问没有看好他…
[54:38] then they made the mistake of killing his mother. 然后他们又错杀了他妈妈
[54:41] The legend has it… 传闻说…
[54:43] that Jason kept returning from his grave… 杰森想从坟墓里回来
[54:46] to punish whoever returned to the camp. 报复那些人
[54:48] I think we’re dealing with a copycat here. 我想他是个复制品
[54:51] No. No. No, no, no. 不
[54:52] He’s not a copycat. 他不是复制品
[54:54] I’ve seen what he can do. He’s the real Jason. 我看见他了 他是真正的杰森
[54:55] That’s impossible, Linderman. Jason is dead. 那不可能杰森已经死了
[54:58] You’d better start thinking outside your little box, dude… 你别再胡思乱想了
[55:01] ’cause somebody’s definitely breaking… 肯定有人在…
[55:03] the fucking reality rules, OK? 破坏规则
[55:05] It makes sense in a way. 这有道理
[55:06] I mean, what if Freddy brought Jason back… 如果是佛莱迪 把杰森带回来呢
[55:10] because he was too weak to go after us on his own… 因为他自己无法追踪我们
[55:12] so he used Jason. 所以他利用杰森
[55:14] I mean, he knew that we’d think it was him… 他觉得我们会信以为真
[55:17] that we’d spread the fear again. 然后散布恐惧
[55:18] And now that it’s working… 现在正如他所愿
[55:19] it’s like he can’t shut Jason back down. 他也无法阻止杰森了
[55:22] Wait a minute. 等一等
[55:24] Freddy died by fire, Jason by water. 佛莱迪是被烧死的 杰森是溺死的
[55:27] How can we use that? 我们怎么解释呢?
[55:29] I think we should concentrate on Jason first. 我们应该先把重点 集中在杰森身上
[55:32] But I thought we decided… 但我觉得我们决定了…
[55:33] that Freddy was the one pulling the strings. 佛莱迪是在幕后操纵的
[55:35] Shouldn’t we go after him first? 我们不应该首先追踪他吗?
[55:38] I don’t know, maybe what we need to do is… 不知道可能我们应该…
[55:40] to offer Freddy a sacrifice. 给佛莱迪一个牺牲品
[55:43] Yeah, yeah, totally. 没错
[55:45] Like a virgin, right? Someone pure. 例如给他一个处子对吗?
[55:53] Dude, don’t look at me. 别看着我
[55:56] Even if you pay for it, it still counts. 我不像是那样的人吧
[55:58] Oh, come on. 来吧
[56:00] Look, we all know who the real virgin is here. 我们都知道这里谁是处子
[56:03] – Kia! – Oh, come on, Lori. – 琪雅 – 别这样罗莉
[56:06] I know you never made it with Will. 我知道你没有和威尔做过
[56:08] Why would he want to when he can fuck somebody like me? 为什么他不会跟我做呢?
[56:18] Let’s tie the bitch up. 我们把她绑起来
[56:22] What? 什么?
[56:27] Don’t worry, angel. 别担心宝贝
[56:29] You’ve still got me. 你还有我
[56:31] Come on, give daddy a kiss. 亲爸爸一下
[56:38] Your eyes say no-no… 你的眼睛在说不
[56:42] but my mouth says yes-yes. 但我的嘴巴说好
[56:51] Lori, are you all right? 罗莉你没事吧?
[56:52] You fell asleep. 你睡着了
[57:02] Oh, shit! 见鬼
[57:08] I pulled that out of my dream. 我做噩梦了
[57:10] How is that possible? 那怎么可能呢?
[57:12] Anything is possible now! 任何事情都有可能
[57:14] God, you just don’t get it! 你只是不明白
[57:15] Oh, God, y’all, two killers? 天啊两个杀手?
[57:17] We’re not safe awake or asleep. 我们睡着和醒着的时候 都不安全
[57:19] It’s not the sleep that’s killing us… 不是睡觉让我们被杀
[57:21] it’s our dreams. 是我们的梦
[57:22] At Westin, Mark and l never had dreams. 在威斯廷那里 马克和我从不做梦
[57:25] Were you on any drugs? 你们吃药了吗?
[57:27] Yeah, but there’s something called hypnocil. 是的但是有一种药 叫海诺希尔
[57:30] They never told us what it was for… 他们从不告诉 我们用来干什么
[57:32] but everyone there was taking it. 但那里的人都吃那种药
[57:36] Experimental drug… (海诺希尔)实验药物
[57:39] not even approved yet by the F.D.A. 还没有通过食品 及药物管理局验证
[57:40] Oh, shit. 该死的
[57:42] Used for… suppression of dreams. 是用来压制噩梦的
[57:46] We need those pills, enough for all of us. 我们需要那些药
[57:50] Can you get us back to Westin Hills? 你能让我们回到威斯廷吗?
[58:12] All right, this isn’t it, guys. 这不是伙计们
[58:14] Come on, let’s go. 我们走吧
[58:16] Hey, dude. 嗨
[58:17] Let’s take a little J-break, huh? 我们休息一下吧
[58:18] No, man. He’s a cop. 不他是个警察
[58:21] Come on. What’s he gonna do, arrest me? 他要干什么逮捕我吗?
[58:23] Hold up. Hang on a second. 等一会儿
[58:26] Fuck. 该死的
[58:36] That’s better. 那好一点
[58:53] Where’s Freeburg? 费博在哪里?
[58:55] Come on. Come on! 快来
[59:14] This is “D” wing. 这里是D区
[59:15] These are the ones who wouldn’t stop dreaming. 这些人都无法停止做噩梦
[59:26] Are they dead? 他们死了吗?
[59:31] They’re in a coma. 他们昏迷了
[59:34] It says they were given too much hypnocil. 服药过量
[59:38] Who would do this to people? 谁会对他们这样做?
[59:40] Your dad’s name is at the bottom… 你爸爸的名字…
[59:42] of both of these charts. 在这些表的最下面
[59:52] Cool… yeah. 真爽
[1:00:04] What the fuck? 什么来的?
[1:00:21] Nice. 太好了
[1:00:30] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[1:00:36] Hold up, man. 停下伙计
[1:00:50] What? 怎么了?
[1:00:57] What do you want? 你们想要什么?
[1:01:01] No, I don’t know where the hypnocil is, OK? 我不知道那药在哪里
[1:01:16] I can’t pour these down the drain. 我不能倒入下面
[1:01:17] We need this stuff. 我们需要这个
[1:01:36] Freeburg! 费博
[1:01:39] Freeburg! 费博
[1:01:40] What are you doing? 你在干什么?
[1:01:41] We need those drugs! 我们需要那些药
[1:01:43] Dude, no! Dude… 不
[1:01:52] Go on! Get out of here! 离开这里
[1:01:53] Go! 走
[1:02:11] What was that? 怎么了?
[1:02:15] Let’s go check it out. Let’s go. 我们去看看走吧
[1:02:18] Get back! Shit! Hell! 回来该死的
[1:02:22] Fucker! 混蛋
[1:02:24] Help me! 救我
[1:02:42] Shit! They’re all empty! 该死的都空了
[1:02:44] We gotta keep looking. 要继续找
[1:02:45] Maybe there’s some down here. 可能在这下面有一些
[1:02:46] Damn, it’s gotta be here somewhere. 该死的一定在这里
[1:02:59] Freeburg, come on! 费博快
[1:03:00] Come on! Come on! 来啊
[1:03:02] What are you waiting for? Come on! 你等什么呢?快
[1:03:04] Freeburg, time to go. 费博该走了
[1:03:06] We gotta go! Now! come on! 我们要走了快
[1:03:09] Let me handle this, bitch. 让我来处理这个婊子
[1:03:11] What? 什么?
[1:03:15] Come on, come on! OK, let’s go! 快走吧
[1:03:18] Let’s go. 走
[1:03:19] No, wait, wait! 不等一等
[1:03:20] Look. 看
[1:03:25] Come to Freddy. 来吧佛莱迪
[1:03:28] These are my children, Jason. 这些是我的孩子杰森
[1:03:31] Go back where you belong! 回到属于你的地方去吧
[1:03:44] Fuck you! 去你的
[1:03:48] Linderman… 林德曼…
[1:03:52] These are my children, Jason. 这些是我的孩子杰森
[1:03:55] Go back where you belong. 回到属于你的地方去
[1:04:10] Jason… Jason. 杰森…
[1:04:14] My special, special boy. 我特别的孩子
[1:04:22] I’m disappointed in you, Jason. 我对你很失望杰森
[1:04:24] You disobeyed me. 你背叛了我
[1:04:26] You were supposed to come back home… 你应该在杀死 他们几个之后…
[1:04:28] just kill a few of them! 就回家的
[1:04:29] But I blame myself. I should’ve known… 但我责备我自己 我应该知道…
[1:04:32] you wouldn’t be able to stop killing! 你无法停止杀戮
[1:04:34] You are like a big, stupid dog who can’t stop eating… 就像一条在主人的 阻止之下…
[1:04:39] even though your master said you’ve had enough! 仍无法停止啃骨头的狗
[1:04:50] Now it’s time to put this bad dog to sleep… 该让这条狗永远安息了
[1:04:56] for god! 为了上帝
[1:05:05] Not my arm! 别砍掉我的手
[1:05:33] Welcome to my nightmare. 欢迎来到我的噩梦中
[1:05:55] Penny for your thoughts, chief! 你真是不值得怜惜
[1:05:59] Oh, scary. 恐惧
[1:06:21] Tilt. 轮锤
[1:06:46] Why won’t you die? 你为什么不死?
[1:07:14] Come on. Come on! 过来
[1:07:34] So you are afraid of something after all, huh? 你毕竟会害怕什么的是吧?
[1:07:48] How in the fuck did I let y’all talk me into this? 为什么我会让你们说服我呢?
[1:07:51] Why don’t we just try and do it here? 为什么我们 不在这里试一试呢?
[1:07:53] Why go all the way to Crystal Lake? 为什么去水晶湖呢?
[1:07:55] Best-case scenario: Jason wins. 最好的假设: 杰森赢了
[1:07:57] He’ll already be home, back where he belongs. 他已经回家了 回到属于他的地方
[1:08:00] I mean, why follow us anymore? 为什么还跟着我们?
[1:08:01] And if Freddy wins? 如果佛莱迪赢了呢?
[1:08:03] At least Jason has home-field advantage. 至少杰森有本地优势
[1:08:31] Aww… how sweet. 真可爱
[1:08:35] You ugly little shit. 你这小丑八怪
[1:08:37] Now there’s a face… only a mother could love! 这张只有妈妈 才会喜欢的脸
[1:08:45] Yeah! 耶
[1:08:46] Now we’re getting somewhere. 现在我们去某个地方
[1:08:48] Let’s see what really scares you. 让我们看看什么能使你害怕
[1:08:58] And dig a little deeper. 再深一点
[1:09:30] I’m dying to see what skeletons are hidden in your closet. 我想看看你的骨架
[1:09:51] We’re seriously running out of tranq here, guys. 已经没有安眠药了
[1:09:54] I got maybe one dose, plus enough for Lori. 我只有一剂够罗莉吃的
[1:09:57] Well, we’re almost there. 我们快到那里了
[1:09:58] Then I better get going. 我最好走吧
[1:10:00] No, no, just… 不…
[1:10:06] I don’t want you to go. 我不想让你去
[1:10:07] I’m coming back. 我会回来的
[1:10:09] Just give me fifteen minutes, then wake me up. 给我15分钟再把我叫醒
[1:10:12] I’ll bring that bastard Freddy back through. 我要把佛莱迪带出来
[1:10:14] Just make sure Jason’s waiting for him. 确认杰森是不是在等他
[1:10:21] Now I lay me down to sleep. 现在我躺下睡觉了
[1:10:46] Freak show! Freak show! Freak show! Freak show! 怪异表演
[1:10:50] Bull’s-eye! 公牛
[1:10:56] Freak show! Freak show! Freak show! 怪异表演
[1:10:58] Try this on! 试试这个
[1:11:01] Freak show! Freak show! Freak show! 怪异表演
[1:11:08] Stupid! 笨蛋
[1:11:12] Aren’t you gonna help the kid?! 你们不帮帮那孩子吗?
[1:11:14] Can’t you see I’m busy here? 你没看见我正忙着吗?
[1:11:17] You mean you’re not coming? 你是说你不来吗?
[1:11:21] It’s not my fault this bitch is dead on her feet. 这婊子死了不是因为我
[1:11:33] It’s been five minutes. 已经5分钟了
[1:11:35] Well, that was the last of the tranq, OK? We’re out. 那是最后的安眠药了
[1:11:37] Calm down, OK? Just relax! 冷静放松
[1:11:53] Heeeeelp! 救命
[1:11:55] Wait! Give me your hand! 等等把你的手给我
[1:11:59] Give me your hand! 把你的手给我
[1:12:03] Help! 救命
[1:12:04] Jason? 杰森?
[1:12:06] Jason Vorhees? 杰森?
[1:12:19] Y’all… y’all… 你们…
[1:12:21] Y’all, something’s wrong. 出问题了
[1:12:22] It’s like he’s drowning or something. 好像他被淹了
[1:12:23] Freddy must be killing him. 佛莱迪肯定想杀他
[1:12:24] We need him alive! 我们必须让他活着
[1:12:25] Dude, what do you want me to do… 你想让我干什么?
[1:12:27] Iike, give him mouth-to-mouth or something? 给他做人工呼吸?
[1:12:37] Hell no. Why are you… 不为什么…
[1:12:39] No! No, I’m not gonna do that. No! 不我不干
[1:12:41] Kia, look, I would do it myself… 琪雅我自己来吧
[1:12:42] but I’ve had asthma since I was six, OK? 但我从6岁开始就有哮喘
[1:12:44] I don’t have the lung power. 我没有足够的肺活量
[1:12:46] No. 不
[1:12:47] Kia, he has asthma! 琪雅他有哮喘
[1:12:49] Ooh! Ooh… 噢 噢
[1:12:53] Look, you can do this, OK? 你可以的
[1:12:55] You can do this. You just… 你可以的你只是…
[1:12:56] Shut up! You’re not the one that has to do this. 闭嘴不是要你去做
[1:13:00] I know, but l… 我知道但是…
[1:13:01] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:13:05] Oh, my God. 天啊
[1:13:09] Ohh, God! 天啊
[1:13:17] Oh, man. 噢
[1:13:19] Oh, shit. Oh, shit. 该死的
[1:13:45] You! 你
[1:14:02] What’s wrong, Lori? 怎么了罗莉?
[1:14:04] Miss your wake-up call? 想被叫醒是吗?
[1:14:08] Wake me up! I got him! I got him! 弄醒我我找到他了
[1:14:15] No! 不
[1:14:17] Lori, come on! Wake up! 罗莉快醒醒
[1:14:19] Lori, wake up, please! 罗莉快醒醒啊
[1:14:20] Look! 看
[1:14:22] Guys, look. 看啊
[1:14:25] We’re almost there. 我们差不多到那里了
[1:14:26] Help me. Come on. We gotta get her up. 快帮我我们要叫醒她
[1:14:30] Come on. Start running. Start running. 快跑
[1:14:32] Wake me up! 弄醒我
[1:14:36] Daddy, don’t! 爸爸不要
[1:15:04] Daddy! No, daddy, don’t! 爸爸不
[1:15:06] Freddy! It was you! 佛莱迪是你
[1:15:09] I’ve always had a thing… 我对于这个房子里的婊子…
[1:15:10] for the whores that live in this house. 总有一个惩治的方法
[1:15:23] Lori, wake up! 罗莉醒醒
[1:15:27] Oh, shit. 该死的
[1:15:34] It’s him. He’s here. 是他 他在这里
[1:15:35] Lori, come on! You gotta wake up! 罗莉快醒醒
[1:15:41] Oh, yes. 好了
[1:15:48] My God! 天啊
[1:15:52] Come on, Lori, wake up! 罗莉快醒醒
[1:15:54] Lori, please. Wake up! 罗莉醒醒啊
[1:15:56] Lori, please. Lori, please. 罗莉…
[1:16:04] Go! Go, go, go! 走啊
[1:16:08] Lori! 罗莉
[1:16:14] Oh, you fuckin’ asshole! 你这该死的
[1:16:16] Goddamn it! 见鬼
[1:16:22] Welcome to my world, bitch. 欢迎来到我的世界婊子
[1:16:27] I should warn you, princess… 我应该警告你
[1:16:30] the first time tends to get a little… 第一次会有一点…
[1:16:33] messy. 混乱
[1:16:53] Get away from her! 别碰她
[1:17:01] Linderman. 林德曼
[1:17:09] Oh! Oh, no! 不
[1:17:18] Die, you little bitch. 死吧婊子
[1:18:15] Jesus, Linderman. You…you’re really hurt. 天啊林德曼 你受伤了
[1:18:18] No. No, no, no. Don’t worry about me. 不别担心我
[1:18:19] Just a scratch. 只是擦伤
[1:18:21] Just go get help, OK? 去求助好吗?
[1:18:22] What? You don’t think… 什么?你不觉得…
[1:18:24] Look, I’m just gonna rest here a minute. 我只想在这里休息一会
[1:18:26] – Linderman… – I’m fine, Kia. – 林德曼… – 我没事琪雅
[1:18:28] Really. Now get out of here. 真的走吧
[1:18:29] – Go get help. – But you… – 去求助 – 但你…
[1:18:31] Just go. 去吧
[1:18:33] OK, but I’m gonna be back as soon as I can. 好我会尽快回来的
[1:19:17] Lori! 罗莉
[1:19:18] Think you’re so smart, huh, bitch? 以为你很聪明吗?
[1:19:22] Freddy! 佛莱迪
[1:19:33] How sweet… 真可爱
[1:19:35] dark meat. 宝贝
[1:19:37] – No! Kia! – Let’s go! – 不琪雅 – 我们走
[1:19:40] Nooo! 不
[1:19:41] So you’re the one everyone’s afraid of? 是你让所有人恐惧的吗?
[1:19:46] Tell me something. 告诉我
[1:19:48] What kind of faggot… 圣诞节的羊毛衫
[1:19:50] runs around in a Christmas sweater? 是怎样织的呢?
[1:19:54] I mean, come on. Get real. 现实一点吧
[1:19:56] You’re not even scary. 你一点都不害怕
[1:19:58] You’re not even scary. 你一点都不害怕
[1:20:00] And let’s talk about the butter knives. 我们谈谈黄油刀吧
[1:20:04] What is with the butter knives? 黄油刀上有什么?
[1:20:05] You trying to compensate for something? 你想偿还一些东西吗?
[1:20:09] Maybe coming up a little short there… 是不是关于你两腿之间的…
[1:20:10] between the legs, Mr. Krueger? 那个东西的呢 古戈尔先生?
[1:20:13] Hmm. 嗯
[1:20:14] I mean, you got these teensy-weensy little things… 我是说你那小东西…
[1:20:18] and Jason has got this big ol’ thing that’s like… 和杰森的没法比
[1:20:32] Kia! 琪雅
[1:20:33] – No! No! – Come on! – 不 – 快
[1:20:41] Come on, Lori. Let’s go. 罗莉·我们走
[1:20:42] We can’t help her anymore. 我们不能再帮她了
[1:20:43] No! I’m staying! 不我要留下
[1:20:45] Are you crazy? You got what you wanted. 你疯了吗?你得到了你要的东西
[1:20:47] You pulled Freddy out, and now he’s fighting Jason. 你把佛莱迪带出来了 现在他要跟杰森决斗
[1:20:49] Come on! What more do you want? 你还想要什么?
[1:20:50] He killed my mother, Will! 他杀了我妈妈
[1:20:52] It was Freddy. 是佛莱迪
[1:20:54] My dad covered it up to protect me. 我爸爸是为了保护我 才不说出来的
[1:20:56] He didn’t do it. 不是他干的
[1:20:57] Look, he has taken everything from us! 他已经从我们 这里夺去一切
[1:20:58] He has ruined both of our pasts… 他毁了我们的过去
[1:21:01] and I am not leaving until I see him die! 在没看到他死之前 我是不会死的
[1:21:33] Man the torpedoes. 发射鱼雷
[1:21:59] Hey, asshole! 畜生
[1:22:02] Up here! 上面
[1:22:10] Aha! 啊哈
[1:22:29] Yeah. 耶
[1:22:41] Ah, give me a break. 不是吧
[1:23:09] Oh, no. 不
[1:23:10] Ohh, noooo! 不
[1:24:38] Lori, get the tanks! 罗莉拿那些气罐
[1:24:44] Give it up! 投降吧
[1:25:13] Freddy! 佛莱迪
[1:25:16] Go to hell! 下地狱吧
[1:27:06] It’s OK. It’s OK. 没事的
[1:27:39] You… 你…
[1:28:13] Welcome to my world, bitch! 欢迎来到我的世界混蛋
2003年

Post navigation

Previous Post: The Mask of Zorro(佐罗的面具)[1998]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Lost World:Jurassic Park(侏罗纪公园2:失落的世界)[1997]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme