英文名称:Freddys Dead The Final Nightmare
年代:1991
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:32] | Uh, good evening, ladies and gentlemen. This is your pilot. | 晚安 各位先生 各位女士 我是机长 |
[01:35] | Uh, you’ll notice the “fasten seatbelt” sign is on. | 系上安全带的指示灯已经亮起 |
[01:37] | We’re passing through a bit of turbulence here. | 我们正经过乱流 |
[01:40] | Unfortunately, we can’t get up over it and, uh, we can’t get underneath it. | 很不幸 我们无法飞高或飞低 |
[01:44] | Just hang in there. We’ll get through this as soon as we can. | 所以请忍耐 我们会尽快通过 |
[01:48] | Excuse me, miss. | 不好意思 小姐 |
[01:51] | -Yes? -Can I have a different seat, please? | -什么事 -我能换位子吗 |
[01:54] | No, I’m afraid we’re full tonight, sir. You’re gonna have to stay put. | 今晚机位全满 先生 你恐怕得坐在原位 |
[01:59] | Thanks, anyway. | 还是谢谢你 |
[02:27] | He’s going to make you help him… | 他会逼你帮助他 |
[02:30] | …because you’re the last. | 因为你是最后一个 |
[02:42] | Listen… | 听着 |
[02:44] | …I really need to change this seat. | 我真的一定得换座位 |
[02:46] | I’m sorry. There’s nothing I can do. | 抱歉 我爱莫能助 |
[02:51] | I’m afraid of heights. | 我有惧高症 |
[02:53] | Don’t be a pussy. | 别这么胆小 |
[02:59] | Whoa! | 哇啊 |
[03:03] | It’s not fair! I was almost out! | 不公平 我差一点就逃出去了 |
[03:54] | Shit. | 靠 |
[04:25] | I’ll get you, my pretty, and your little soul too. | 我会逮到你的 甜心 还有你的灵魂 |
[06:05] | God. | 天啊 |
[06:08] | Whoa! | 哇啊 |
[06:10] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[06:22] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[06:58] | One ticket… | 一张 |
[07:01] | …round trip. | 来回票 |
[07:05] | Hurry up, boy. | 快一点 小子 |
[07:06] | You don’t wanna miss the bus. | 你不能错过这班巴士 |
[07:33] | Oh. No screaming while the bus is in motion. | 巴士在开动的时候不能尖叫 |
[07:41] | Goddamn it. | 惨了 |
[08:12] | Now be a good little doggie and go fetch. | 现在当只小乖狗去捡吧 |
[09:37] | Spencer, I wanna make sure that you understand our situation. | 史宾瑟 我要确定你了解整个情况 |
[09:40] | In one week, you walk out of here. | 一个星期后你说会离开这里 |
[09:43] | And I expect to see some changes in your behavior when you get home. | 我希望你回家之后行为有所改善 |
[09:48] | I know you’re hearing me. I put you in here because you gave me no choice. | 我知道你听得很清楚 我带你来这里因为我别无选择 |
[09:51] | -Next time, I’ll leave you here and walk away. -Thanks for the visit, Dad. | -下次我就永远把你丢在这里 -谢谢你来看我 爸爸 |
[10:00] | Nice job on my kid. I expected to see some improvement. | 你真会调教我儿子 原本我以为他会改善 |
[10:03] | He isn’t a Toyota. | 他不是一辆车 |
[10:05] | What a jerk. | 真是个王八蛋 |
[10:12] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[10:15] | Dad came by to lay down some ground rules for when I come home. | 爸爸来告诉我回家之后要遵守哪些规定 |
[10:18] | No more running away, no more setting his cars on fire. | 不能再逃跑或放火烧他的车 |
[10:21] | There are ways to get attention besides blowing up the garage. | 除了炸掉车库以外还有别的方式能引人注意 |
[10:24] | Yeah, he barely even blinked. | 他连眼睛都没眨一下 |
[10:27] | All he wants me to do now is grow up to be him. | 他只希望我长大后能变成他 |
[10:29] | An exact copy. | 成为他的翻版 |
[10:31] | I don’t feel like playing football and date-raping coeds. | 我不想玩美式足球或和女同学约会时强暴她 |
[10:34] | One of these days, you’ll have to face your father. | 你迟早得面对你的父亲 |
[10:36] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[10:39] | Look what I found in Spencer’s room. | 瞧瞧我在史宾瑟房间找到什么 |
[10:41] | A pipe bomb, huh? | 钢管炸弹是吗 |
[10:44] | Uh, that? Well, I was just showing the kids some survival techniques. | 那个啊 我是在向其他人示范一些生存技巧 |
[10:52] | I’ve been confiscating stuff like this all week. | 我整星期都忙着没收这些玩意儿 |
[10:55] | Where do they get it? | 这些从哪里来的 |
[10:56] | Put this downstairs with the rest of the arsenal. | 把这个和其他武器一起放到楼下 |
[10:59] | -The police were to dispose of it. -Police are supposed to do a lot of things. | -警方应该销毁这些东西 -警方应该做很多事 |
[11:03] | Stop. Come back here. | 别跑 给我回来 |
[11:04] | -Take your hands off me! -Tracy. | -别碰我 -崔西 |
[11:06] | -What’s the problem? -She was beating on one of the kids. | -等等 出了什么问题 -她殴打另外一个小孩 |
[11:08] | -He was trying to hit on me. -She doesn’t like to be touched. | -他想吃我豆腐 -她不喜欢别人碰她 |
[11:12] | We have a session today, yes? | 你今天要上我的课 对不对 |
[11:15] | I have Doc’s class. | 我得上医生的课 |
[11:16] | Work around him. | 你去和他协调 |
[11:19] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 先生 |
[11:25] | You seen this junkie before? | 你看过这只毒虫吗 |
[11:27] | No, he’s new. | 没有 他是新面孔 |
[11:29] | Beautiful. Another afternoon shot doing juvie paperwork. | 这可好了 今天下午又要去少年监狱填表格 |
[11:33] | Screw that shit. | 别这么麻烦了 |
[11:34] | Let’s just scoop him up and take him to the shelter. | 直接带他去收容所吧 |
[11:37] | Let the bleeding hearts do the typing. | 让那些好心人应付他 |
[11:41] | That’s it. Come on, Tracy. | 很好 崔西 |
[11:43] | That’s it. Oh, yeah, she’s bad. | 这样此对了 她真猛 |
[11:45] | The crowd Ioves her. | 群众都超爱她 |
[11:46] | She’s getting ready for the heavyweight champion boxing match of the world. | 她准备赢得重量级拳击比赛的世界冠军 |
[11:51] | Hey, hey, hey, look at her go. You know, you are sexy when you sweat. | 瞧瞧她出拳真猛 你流汗的时候真性感 |
[11:56] | You ain’t getting none, Carlos. You ain’t getting none. | 你休想占我便宜 卡洛斯 |
[11:58] | -You wouldn’t hit a guy with a handicap. -You call it a handicap? | -你不会打一个残障人士吧 -这样就叫残障 |
[12:02] | I call it chicken, man. Come on, let’s spar. | 我认为你是娘炮 来单挑吧 |
[12:05] | -Come on, you yellow-bellied… Come on. -Forget it, Trace. I’m… | -快点 放马过来 -别闹了 崔西 |
[12:13] | Don’t tune out. Why don’t you talk back to her? | 别退缩 你为何不回嘴 |
[12:15] | Like you talk back to your father? Let me tell you something, Spence. | 就像你跟你老爸顶嘴吗 告诉你 史宾瑟 |
[12:18] | I stopped talking back when it became hazardous to my health. You know? | 我发现回嘴有害健康 我就闭上嘴 你懂吗 |
[12:24] | -So are we set? -Yeah, no problem. | -都准备好了吗 -没问题 |
[12:26] | I gave the driver our cash. As long as we do it before dawn, we’re free. | 我已经把钱给司机 只要在黎明前完成我们就自由了 |
[12:30] | All right, that means we’re gonna be living large in Cali before the week is out. | 这表示我们下礼拜就能去加州吃香喝辣 |
[12:34] | You better be sure, man. | 你最好十拿九稳 老兄 |
[12:36] | Trust me. I got all the bases covered. I need to get out of here more than you do. | 相信我 我都安排好了 我比你更想离开这里 |
[12:40] | You don’t know shit about needing to get out. | 你无法了解我多想离开这里 |
[12:42] | Your family’s a picnic, rich boy. | 你生来家财万贯 富家子弟 |
[12:44] | You think I hang around with you morons by choice? | 你认为我是自愿和你们这些白痴厮混吗 |
[12:47] | Your father didn’t try to set you up with his girlfriend’s older sister. | 至少你爸爸没设计你和他女朋友的姊姊上床 |
[12:50] | Don’t talk to me about fathers. | 别提到我爸爸 |
[12:52] | Yours come to visit too? | 他也来探望你了吗 |
[12:54] | Yeah, every time I close my eyes. | 对 每次我闭上眼睛的时候 |
[13:09] | All right, that did it. Yep. Okay. | 好 这样可以 |
[13:12] | They caught one of your star pupils beating up on one of our kids again. | 你最喜爱的学生又被逮到殴打其他小孩 |
[13:16] | -Tracy? -You said you were making progress. | -崔西 -我以为你说她有进步 |
[13:19] | I only get 23 minutes a week with these kids. | 我每星期只教这些孩子23分钟 |
[13:22] | With that kind of attention, we’re lucky she didn’t kill him. | 时间这么少 她没宰了他就算万幸 |
[13:26] | Ha, ha. Oh, that’s a good attitude for a therapist. | 身为治疗师 你的态度真积极 |
[13:28] | You know, Tracy’s got some deep trauma buried inside of her head. | 你知道吗 崔西脑海中埋藏着深沉的创伤 |
[13:31] | Conventional therapy is not going to work. | 传统治疗不会奏效 |
[13:34] | And dream therapy is, huh? You’re such a hippie. | 梦境治疗就有效吗 你真是个嬉皮 |
[13:39] | You know, I can reach these kids through their dreams. | 我能经由梦境直达这些孩子们的内心 |
[13:42] | Give me a chance, I can help with your little problem. | 给我一个机会 我就能解决你的小问题 |
[13:44] | I don’t have a little problem. | 我没有小问题 |
[13:46] | I just have a little reoccurring dream and I’m handling it fine. | 我只是不断做同样的梦 而且我能应付 |
[13:50] | And you are not being paid to be a dream doctor. | 你不是领钱来解梦的 |
[13:52] | I’m barely being paid. That’s why I gotta do what I think is right. | 我几乎没领薪水 所以我得做我认为正确的事 |
[13:55] | -This is new. -You like it? | -这是新的吗 -你喜欢吗 |
[13:59] | These are ancient dream demons. | 这些是远古的梦境恶魔 |
[14:03] | Supposedly, they roam the dreams of the living… | 据说他们在活人的梦境里游走 |
[14:06] | …till they find the most evil, twisted human imaginable. | 直到找到最邪恶变态的人类 |
[14:13] | Then they give him the power to cross the line… | 然后他们就给此人越界的力量 |
[14:15] | …and turn our nightmares into reality. | 将我们的噩梦化为现实 |
[14:19] | Maggie, cops just brought in another kid. | 玛姬 警方又带来一个年轻人 |
[14:21] | Real mess. Hasn’t slept for days, bad case of amnesia. | 他的状况很糟 好几天没睡 严重失忆 |
[14:24] | They need your evaluation right away. | 他们需要你立即评估 |
[14:31] | -How long have you been awake? -As far as I can remember. | -你多久没睡了 -久到我记不得 |
[14:34] | I don’t know. About three days. | 不知道 大约三天 |
[14:39] | Looks more like three weeks. | 看起来像是三个礼拜 |
[14:42] | Yeah, well, that’s the wonder of amnesia. | 对 这就是失忆症的美妙之处 |
[14:46] | Just always keeps you guessing. | 让你永远搞不清楚状况 |
[14:48] | Where are you from? | 你从哪里来的 |
[14:49] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[14:53] | All I know is that wherever I’m from, I was the last. | 我只知道无论我来自哪里 都是最后一个 |
[14:57] | -The last what? -Survivor. | -最后一个什么 -生还者 |
[15:01] | Look, do you have any, um, caffeine pills or coffee, maybe some Coke? | 听着 你有咖啡因药丸或咖啡吗 或是可乐 |
[15:09] | I meant the soda. | 我是指汽水 |
[15:13] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[15:26] | -Why do you wanna stay awake? -Because if I fall asleep… | -你为何要醒着 -因为如果我睡着 |
[15:31] | … I’m not waking up. | 就再也醒不来 |
[15:32] | -Why do you think that? -I don’t think it. | -你为何这样想 -这不是我的想法 |
[15:35] | I feel it. | 而是一种感觉 |
[15:39] | If I fall asleep, there’s gonna be trouble. | 如果我睡着 说会有麻烦 |
[15:47] | “Springwood.” | 春木市 |
[15:51] | Water tower. | 水塔 |
[15:59] | Four thousand, five hundred. | 墙上有4567瓶啤酒 |
[16:01] | And sixty-seven bottles of beer on the wall. | 墙上有67瓶啤酒 |
[16:06] | Four thousand, five hundred sixty-seven bottles of beer. | 墙上有4567瓶啤酒 |
[16:13] | If one of those bottles should happen to fall. | 若其中一瓶啤酒掉下来 |
[16:17] | What a case of… | 就会 |
[16:19] | Hell, I’ll break a bottle over your head if you don’t shut the fuck up! | 若你再不闭嘴 我就用酒瓶砸爆你的头 |
[16:27] | Four thousand, five hundred and sixty-six bottles of beer on the wall. | 墙上有4567瓶啤酒 |
[16:37] | I won’t tell. | 我不会说出去 |
[16:57] | Now you’re it. Remember what you have to do. | 你来了 记得应该怎么做 |
[17:00] | You gotta tag me. | 你要擒抱我 |
[17:03] | That’s a girl. | 乖女孩 |
[17:04] | Over here. Come on. | 在这里 过来 |
[17:08] | Come to Daddy. | 来爸爸这里 |
[17:43] | Play with me. | 和我玩 |
[17:45] | Tell me who I am. | 告诉我我是谁 |
[17:47] | I won’t tell. | 我不会说出去 |
[18:43] | Free me, you idiot! I’m your fucking memory! | 放我走 白痴 我是你的记忆 |
[18:54] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[18:59] | Asshole. | 王八蛋 |
[19:02] | What were you dreaming about? | 你梦到什么 |
[19:06] | A room. | 一个房间 |
[19:08] | A house. | 一栋房子 |
[19:10] | A little girl. | 一个小女孩 |
[19:12] | Something about, uh, the town from my article. | 和那篇报导里的小镇 |
[19:17] | I remember a water tower. | 我记得有一座水塔 |
[19:22] | The article, do you remember where you got it? | 你记得那篇报导从哪里来的吗 |
[19:25] | -No. -The little girl, what did she look like? | -不记得 -那个小女孩长什么模样 |
[19:29] | -Brown hair with red ribbons. -Red ribbons. | -棕发和红色缎带 -红色缎带 |
[19:36] | I don’t like it. There’s some connection between your dreams and his dreams… | 情况不妙 你和他的梦境有关联 |
[19:40] | …and his dreams mean bad news. | 而他的梦境是噩耗 |
[19:43] | You think I’m crazy, but I can feel it. | 我知道你认为我疯了 但我能感觉到 |
[19:45] | Why can’t anybody talk about anything but dreams around here? | 这里为何没人能谈一些梦境以外的事情 |
[19:48] | -I’m sick of hearing about this bullshit. -You don’t believe that. | -我受不了这些胡说八道 -你不相信 |
[19:51] | You think you can solve this puzzle, it can help with yours. | 你认为你能解开这个男孩的谜题 进一步帮助自己 |
[19:54] | I don’t have a puzzle. | 我没有谜题 |
[19:58] | Yes, you do. And although you think you know everything… | 你有 虽然你自认无所不知 |
[20:01] | …you may not be ready to face what this boy is gonna show you. | 你或许还没准备好面对这男孩要让你看见的一切 |
[20:04] | -I never said I wanted to go back there. -I’ve dealt with amnesiacs before. | -我没说过想回去 -我治疗过失忆症息者 |
[20:08] | Taking you to Springwood is gonna trigger some spark to help you remember. | 带你回春木市会引发一些你记忆中的片段 |
[20:11] | I don’t need a spark to help me to remember that it was a bad place. | 我不需要回忆说知道 那是一个烂地方 |
[20:15] | You want a spark, you go. I’ll stay here, sparkless but happy. | 要去你自己去 我要留在这里快乐地继续失忆 |
[20:18] | I’ll be right there with you. Don’t worry. | 我和你一起去 别担心 |
[20:21] | Kelly, gonna take the van for a little while. | 凯利 我要借用一下厢型车 |
[20:54] | I told you not to let me fall asleep. Is that too much to ask for? | 我叫你别让我睡着 这个要求很过分吗 |
[21:03] | -Go back. -Oh, my God. Pull over. | -回去 -天啊 靠边停 |
[21:05] | John. John, wake up. | 孩子 孩子 醒醒 |
[21:12] | -Shit. -Oh, great. | -糟糕 -这可好了 |
[21:16] | Funny meeting you here. | 真高兴和你在这里见面 |
[21:17] | Well, nice driving. | 你的开车技术真棒 |
[21:20] | What the hell are you guys doing here? | 你们在这里搞什么 |
[21:23] | Great plan, asshole. | 真棒的计划 混蛋 |
[21:24] | -lt almost worked. -I can’t believe you people. | -差点就成功了 -我真不敢相信 |
[21:27] | Pulling a stunt like that. | 你们竟然耍这种花样 |
[21:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[21:32] | Look, the first thing we have to do is find a telephone. | 我们得先找到电话 |
[21:35] | You call Kelly and tell him where you are, understand? | 然后你们打给凯利 告诉他你们在哪里 懂吗 |
[21:38] | And then we have to figure out how to get you home. | 接着我再想办法送你们回家 |
[21:41] | Are you listening? | 你们有在听吗 |
[21:42] | Don’t scream at me. | 别对我吼 |
[21:43] | -lt was your driving that almost killed us. -Yeah. | -是你的驾驶技术差点害死我们 -对 |
[22:14] | Two. Two for a dollar, right here. | 两个一块钱 快来这里 |
[22:17] | Get them here. Here you go. Two for a dollar. | 来吧 两个只要一块钱 |
[22:22] | All right. First I want you to find a phone, call Kelly and tell him you’re all right. | 好 你们先找电话打给凯利和他说你们没事 |
[22:26] | I want you to get in that van and drive straight back to the shelter. | 然后我要你们回车上直接开回收容所 |
[22:30] | Think you can handle that, or do I have to call the police? | 你们办得到吗 还是我得报警 |
[22:36] | -Get away from them. -You go away. | -别碰他们 -你滚开 |
[22:38] | -“Or do I have to call the police?” -Go away. Go away. | -“还是我得报警”-走开 |
[22:41] | -She ain’t my mother. -There goes the bra. | -她又不是我妈 -她脱掉胸罩了 |
[22:44] | Who wants some peach cobbler here? It’s not burned too bad. | 谁要吃蜜桃馅饼 味道还不错 |
[22:49] | You can just cut it right in the middle there. | 直接从中间切开即可 |
[22:56] | Step right up here. Right here. Here’s the place. | 就是这里 就是这里 |
[22:59] | This is the place you wanna be here. | 来这里准没错 |
[23:01] | -There are no kids. -What? | -没有小孩 -什么 |
[23:04] | A town fair and there are no kids. | 市集居然没有小孩 |
[23:07] | Guys, look out. | 你们小心点 |
[23:14] | Guys, what the heck you doing over there? | 你们在那里做什么 |
[23:18] | -What’s up, Spence? -This phone’s out of order. | -怎么了 史宾瑟 -电话故障 |
[23:20] | -So is this town. -You are not kidding. | -这座小镇也不对劲 -一点都没错 |
[23:23] | Oh, what beautiful, adorable children. Would you like to come and live with us? | 真是漂亮又讨人喜欢的小孩子 你们愿意来和我们住吗 |
[23:29] | It’s been so long since we’ve had children in the house. | 我们家里很久没有小孩了 |
[23:32] | So long. | 好久了 |
[23:34] | This time, I swear it’ll be different. | 我保证这次会不一样 |
[23:36] | This time, I’ll be careful and I’ll hide you better so that he’ll never find you. | 这次我会把你们小心藏好 他就永远找不到你们 |
[23:41] | Lookie, I got your nose. Lookie. | 你看 我抓到你的鼻子了 |
[23:44] | Ethel. | 艾瑟 |
[23:46] | I want my children back. | 我要我的孩子回来 |
[23:49] | You know they bring him. | 你知道他们会把他带来 |
[23:59] | Now, see what you done did? | 瞧瞧你们干的好事 |
[24:02] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[24:04] | -We’re in Twin Peaks here. -Definitely. | -我们好像在演《双峰》 -没错 |
[24:06] | -Have we seen enough? -Yeah. | -我们热闹看够了吗 -够了 |
[24:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:12] | All right. Come on, back in the van. | 好 回车上吧 |
[24:14] | -You know, that’s a very good idea. -Now. Go! | -这是个非常好的主意 -立刻上车 快点 |
[24:25] | I hope they make it. | 希望他们能顺利回去 |
[24:26] | Let’s see what they can tell us at the school. | 去听听学校的人有何说法 |
[24:29] | -What? -Somebody rang those bells. | -什么 -某人敲响那些钟 |
[24:32] | Lucky us. | 我们真幸运 |
[24:51] | Trace, there’s a map back here. | 崔西 后面有一张地图 |
[24:53] | Did I say I needed a map? | 我有说我需要地图吗 |
[24:54] | I can’t get over the way those people were looking at us. | 我忘不了那些人看我们的眼神 |
[24:57] | Yeah, that was weird. | 对 真诡异 |
[25:09] | TRACY. Shit. | 糟糕 |
[25:12] | Nice going. | 你真有一套 |
[25:14] | It takes talent to travel in a complete circle. | 天才才会沿着原路绕圈圈 |
[25:16] | And you’re making me dizzy. | 而且你让我头晕 |
[25:19] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[25:21] | Do you have to do that? | 你非抽不可吗 |
[25:22] | You’re such a heigh-ho, you know that? | 你真是只毒虫 你知道吗 |
[25:25] | I don’t play that shit. I need all the senses I got. | 我不抽这玩意儿 我需要保持感官敏锐 |
[25:27] | Put that fucking thing out. It’s hard enough staying awake… | 把这玩意儿熄灭 你每十秒钟就抽一根 |
[25:30] | -…without you lighting up every 1 0 seconds. -This relaxes me. | -让人很难保持清醒 -这能让我放松 |
[25:33] | I can relax you with these two fingers. I’ll just puncture your heart. | 我能用这两根手指让你放松 我直接戳死你 |
[25:37] | Mess up these seats. | 还会把座椅弄脏 |
[25:38] | You need to get laid. | 你需要打一炮 |
[25:40] | Would you like the map now? | 现在你需要地图了吗 |
[25:42] | -No, I don’t need any map. -Okay. | -不 我不需要任何地图 -好 |
[25:46] | No, of course not. | 你当然不需要 |
[25:57] | -Why’d you stop? -Look. | -你为何停下来 -你看 |
[26:29] | Oh, great. | 这可好了 |
[26:32] | Give me the map. | 地图给我 |
[26:35] | Not a word. | 少罗嗦 |
[26:37] | Carlos, I asked you for the map. | 卡洛斯 我说我要看地图 |
[27:07] | What is this? Hey. | 这是怎么回事 |
[27:15] | Carlos. I asked you for the map. | 卡洛斯 我说我要看地图 |
[27:19] | What? | 什么 |
[27:23] | Yeah, well, the map says we’re fucked. | 地图写说我们完蛋了 |
[27:26] | Okay, look, you’ve had two chances. Now it’s my turn. | 好 你有过两次机会 现在轮到我 |
[27:33] | -Dickhead. -Nice. | -呆头鹅 -很好 |
[27:54] | You will all be expected to pass both a written and an oral examination. | 你们全都要通过笔试和口试 |
[28:01] | Don’t disturb him. | 别打扰他 |
[28:03] | You will need to study this. | 你们需要读这些 |
[28:11] | We’ve got to get the dates right. If they get out of order, we get very confused. | 日期必须正确 如果排错我们会搞不清楚 |
[28:35] | John. | 孩子 |
[28:37] | -You were here. -What? | -你来过这里 -什么 |
[28:43] | Welcome… | 欢迎 |
[28:45] | …to Freddy 1 01. | 来到佛莱迪入门班 |
[28:49] | Fourteen hundred and ninety-three Freddy sailed across the sea | 1493年 佛莱迪远渡重洋 |
[29:00] | These dates, they’re all within a 1 0-year period. What the hell happened here? | 这些日期都在十年之内 这里发生什么事 |
[29:04] | Freddy happened here. | 佛莱迪来到这里 |
[29:07] | Here’s a crucial point. | 这是关键 |
[29:09] | Anybody know what I’m getting at? | 谁知道我在说什么吗 |
[29:11] | Anybody? Come on, people. | 谁知道 大家别这样 |
[29:15] | We covered this. This is where they took away his child. | 我们上次才说过 他们此是在这时带走他的小孩 |
[29:19] | What child? | 哪个小孩 |
[29:21] | Taken away, put in the town orphanage. | 把他带走 带去镇上的孤儿院 |
[29:24] | Freddy had a kid. | 佛莱迪有一个小孩 |
[29:26] | Freddy had a kid. | 佛莱迪有一个小孩 |
[29:30] | Fourteen hundred and ninety-four | 1494年 |
[29:35] | Freddy came back to look for more | 佛莱迪回来想要更多 |
[29:47] | -There’s no way out. -Not with you driving. | -我们没办法离开 -因为是你在开车 |
[29:50] | -Yeah, well, you didn’t do much better. -No, but at least I did it in half the time. | -你也没好到哪儿去 -至少我只花了一半的时间 |
[29:57] | -Come on, where are you going? -Away. | -你要去哪里 -离开 |
[30:00] | We’re too fried to see straight. Let’s just find Maggie. | 我们累到搞不清楚方向 去找玛姬吧 |
[30:03] | ‘m not turning myself over for any adult supervision. | 我才不需要成年人监督 |
[30:07] | This girl’s getting some rest. | 我要休息一下 |
[30:09] | In fact, I think I see my kind of neighborhood up ahead: empty. | 其实我看见适合我的社区空无一人 |
[30:13] | You know, she’s losing it. | 她发疯了 |
[30:15] | -The sad thing is I’m starting to like her. -That is sad. | -可悲的是我开始喜欢她 -的确很可悲 |
[30:18] | Come on, Trace, wait up. | 崔西 等一下 |
[30:38] | This is the one. We’ll have it all to ourselves. | 就是这栋房子 完全属于我们 |
[30:42] | -Bet there’s no heat. -No plumbing, right? | -但是没有暖气 -也没有水电 对不对 |
[30:44] | You’ll survive. | 你们死不了的 |
[30:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[31:32] | -Where you going? -Gonna go upstairs and find a bed. | -你要去哪里 -去楼上找一张床 |
[31:34] | Man, I’m tired. | 我累死了 |
[31:36] | I gotta find a bathroom. | 我要找厕所 |
[31:39] | Jeez, this place makes the shelter look like The Ritz. | 天啊 这里让收容所变得像五星级饭店 |
[32:03] | Great. Well… | 太好了 |
[32:08] | …at least it beats the streets, right, Carlos? | 这总比睡在街上好 对不对 卡洛斯 |
[32:14] | Oh, this is good. | 太舒服了 |
[32:17] | I’m gonna get some sleep… | 我要先睡一觉 |
[32:18] | …and I will get us out of here in the morning. That’s right. | 早上我就载大家回家 没错 |
[32:29] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[32:32] | Why do you think that kid said not to fall asleep? | 你觉得那小子为何说不能睡着 |
[32:35] | Because he’s a lame-o freak. | 因为他是个怪胎 |
[32:38] | Miss Maggie’s pet psycho. | 玛姬小姐最爱的神经病 |
[32:43] | Carlos! Carlos! | 卡洛斯 卡洛斯 |
[32:47] | Carlos! | 卡洛斯 |
[32:50] | Tracy? | 崔西 |
[32:59] | -Carlos! -Tracy? | -卡洛斯 -崔西 |
[33:06] | -Carlos? -Tracy? | -卡洛斯 -崔西 |
[33:07] | Where the hell are you? Why aren’t you listening to me, Carlos? | 你跑到哪里去 你为何不听我的话 卡洛斯 |
[33:13] | -Damn, the door’s sticking again. -No, I ain’t giving you a damn bottle. | -该死 门又卡住了 -我不要再给你酒 |
[33:17] | -Is it ready? -I’m gonna pour it all out. | -准备好了吗 -我要全部倒出来 |
[33:22] | Tracy? | 崔西 |
[33:26] | Tracy? Ugh! | 崔西 |
[33:29] | Tracy, where are you? | 崔西 你在哪里 |
[33:30] | Behind you. | 在你后面 |
[33:36] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[33:39] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[33:42] | Maybe you don’t hear so good. | 你的听力或许不太好 |
[33:45] | Maybe I clean out your ears for you. | 我应该替你清清耳朵 |
[33:49] | No, no, Mama, please. I’ve been a good boy. You don… | 不 妈妈 拜托你 我一直都很乖 |
[33:52] | You don’t understand. I’ve been good, Mama. | 你不了解 我一直都很乖 |
[33:54] | Please, don’t make me deaf, Mama. Please. | 求求你别让我变成聋子 妈妈 |
[33:56] | -I’m sorry. -I’m not. | -我很抱歉 -我不抱歉 |
[34:14] | Oh, Carlos, lend me your ear. | 卡洛斯 把耳朵借给我 |
[34:18] | No! | 不要 |
[35:44] | Give me my hearing back! | 助听器还给我 |
[35:58] | Yes. | 好棒 |
[36:17] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[36:43] | No. No. | 不 |
[37:12] | You wouldn’t do that, would you, man? | 你不会这样做吧 老兄 |
[37:15] | No, no, no. Please. No, man. | 不要 求求你 |
[38:04] | No, no, no. | 不要 |
[38:06] | No, no. No, please. No, no. | 不要 求求你 不要 |
[38:09] | No. | 不要 |
[38:16] | No. No, no, no. No. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[38:36] | Nice hearing from you, Carlos. Ha, ha. | 很高兴听见你的消息 卡洛斯 |
[38:40] | Carlos? | 卡洛斯 |
[38:46] | Carlos. | 卡洛斯 |
[38:59] | I can’t find Carlos. | 我找不到卡洛斯 |
[39:01] | You see what’s on this TV? | 你看见电视上的东西了吗 |
[39:05] | I gotta take the van. I’m gonna look for him. | 我要开车去找他 |
[39:15] | Give me some room. | 让开 |
[39:17] | Spence! Spencer! | 史宾瑟 |
[39:19] | Don’t fall asleep, man! Get out! | 不要睡着 快点离开 |
[39:22] | Spencer, get out, man! | 史宾瑟 快点离开 |
[39:24] | Carlos, man. | 卡洛斯 |
[39:27] | We were just looking for you. | 我们正在找你 |
[39:28] | Spence! Spencer! Don’t fall asleep, man! | 史宾瑟 史宾瑟 不要睡着 |
[39:32] | Spencer, you stupid stoner! | 史宾瑟 你这个蠢毒虫 |
[39:44] | We shouldn’t even be here. | 我们不应该来这里 |
[39:48] | We’re supposed to be finding out about you, not some dead killer’s kid. | 我们应该是来调查你的背景 不是死掉杀人狂的小孩 |
[39:52] | We might be talking about the same thing. | 两者可能是同一件事 |
[39:55] | Look, the whole town is obsessing on this Krueger character. | 整座小镇的人开口闭口都是克鲁格 |
[39:58] | Don’t you start. | 你别再提他 |
[40:01] | But why else would they be afraid of me? | 但他们为何要怕我 |
[40:04] | Why else am I still alive when everybody else is dead? | 为何我还活着 其他人全都死光 |
[40:06] | Skip, skip, skip to my Lou. | 跳吧 跳吧 跳跃的灵魂 |
[40:09] | Skip to my Lou, my darlin’. | 跳跃的灵魂 亲爱的 |
[40:12] | Skip, skip, skip to my Lou. | 跳吧 跳吧 跳跃的灵魂 |
[40:19] | Skip to my Lou, my darlin’. | 跳跃的灵魂 亲爱的 |
[40:21] | Martha, no running. Everyone, hold hands. | 玛莎 不要跑 大家手牵手 |
[40:24] | Skip, skip, skip to my Lou. | 跳吧 跳吧 跳跃的灵魂 |
[40:27] | Oh, you’ve come back. How nice. | 你们回来了 真好 |
[40:31] | Do you remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[40:32] | Well, of course, I do, my boy. I remember every one of my children. | 当然记得 小男孩 每个小孩我都记得很清楚 |
[40:37] | Especially you. | 特别是你 |
[40:39] | What a pretty little girl you were. | 当时你是个漂亮的小女孩 |
[40:42] | And I remember you and you. | 我记得你和你 |
[40:46] | -Do you remember the Krueger child? -Ha, ha. Of course. | -你记得克鲁格的孩子吗 -当然 |
[40:49] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[40:50] | We’re not permitted to disclose a child’s real identity. | 我们不能揭露孩子的真实身分 |
[40:53] | Oh, Melissa. Melissa. You must let Bobby have the ball. | 玛莉莎 你要把球让给芭比玩 |
[40:57] | -John. -Come here. Come on. | -孩子 -过来 没关系的 |
[40:59] | That’s all right. You share. | 大家一起玩 |
[41:02] | I wonder who has a little bare footie around here. Let me see. | 不知道谁光着脚丫子 让我看看 |
[41:05] | K. Krueger? Could mean anything from Kevin to Kyle. | 克鲁格 可能是凯文或凯尔 |
[41:08] | All it really means is there was a child here by that name. | 意思只是这里有一个叫这个名字的小孩 |
[41:12] | No. | 不对 |
[41:13] | It’s me. Ha, ha. | 是我 |
[41:16] | Yes. Oh, look…. | 没错 |
[41:18] | I’m his kid. | 我是他的孩子 |
[41:20] | That’s why he’s kept me alive. | 所以他让我活下来 |
[41:22] | He’s trying to play some sick game with me. | 他想和我玩变态的游戏 |
[41:25] | He is dead, all right? He’s dead and you’re not his kid. | 他死了 好吗 他死了 你不是他的孩子 |
[41:30] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[41:32] | She remembered me. | 她记得我 |
[41:33] | She remembered me too and 50 other imaginary friends. | 她也记得我 和另外50个幻想出来的朋友 |
[41:37] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[41:39] | Let’s draw a picture. We haven’t drawn a picture all day. | 我们来画画 今天一整天都还没画画 |
[41:43] | There you go. Clippety-clop, clippety-clop. Isn’t that fun? | 很好 一笔一画 很好玩吧 |
[41:52] | -Maggie. -Tracy. | -玛姬 -崔西 |
[41:54] | -I can’t believe I found you. -What are you still doing here? | -我不敢相信能找到你 -你为何还在这里 |
[41:57] | I can’t find Carlos and Spencer’s wasted at this old house and… | 我找不到卡洛斯 史宾瑟在一栋旧房子里喝酒 |
[42:00] | We gotta get to them before Freddy does. | 我们得比佛莱迪早一步找到他们 |
[42:02] | -No. -Who’s Freddy? | -不 -佛莱迪是谁 |
[42:04] | -I’ll tell you on the way. Come on! -Yeah. All right. | -路上再说 快点 -好 |
[42:07] | Goddamn it. | 真该死 |
[42:20] | All right, once again. | 好 再说一次 |
[42:22] | This is your brain. | 这是你的大脑 |
[42:27] | This is your brain on drugs. | 这是你嗑药后的大脑 |
[42:34] | Questions? | 有问题吗 |
[42:36] | Yeah. What are you on? | 有 你嗑了什么药 |
[42:39] | Looks like a frying pan and some eggs to me. | 看起来只是一把平底锅和几颗鸡蛋 |
[42:44] | Hey, Spence, let’s trip out. | 史宾瑟 咱们去神游吧 |
[42:56] | Oh, cool. | 好酷 |
[43:13] | -In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, honey -Whoa! | -《In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida》 亲爱的 -哇啊 |
[43:17] | Don’t you know that I love you. | 你不知道我爱你吗 |
[43:21] | In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, baby. | 《In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida》 宝贝 |
[43:25] | Don’t you know that I’ll always be true. | 你不知道我永远是对的吗 |
[43:35] | Now he’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[43:37] | -He must’ve fallen asleep. -Look here and upstairs. | -他想必睡着了 -你们俩找这里和楼上 |
[43:40] | -I’m gonna look downstairs. -They’re not here anymore. | -我去楼下找 -他们已经不在这里了 |
[43:42] | Just humor me, will you, please? And look. | 你行行好可以吗 去找就对了 |
[43:50] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[43:53] | Jump, boy. | 跳起来 男孩 |
[43:54] | Whoa! | 哇啊 |
[43:56] | Jump. | 跳起来 |
[43:57] | Whoa! | 哇啊 |
[44:02] | -Dad? -Be like me. | -爸爸 -像我一样 |
[44:04] | Be like me. Be like me. | 像我一样 |
[44:06] | Father knows best. | 听爸爸的话准没错 |
[44:09] | Oh, stop. | 别打了 |
[44:15] | I’m not like you. I don’t wanna be like you. | 我和你不一样 我也不想变成你 |
[44:18] | I’m not like you. | 我不像你 |
[44:21] | Be like me. | 像我一样 |
[44:24] | Now I’m playing with power. | 不 我要加强火力 |
[44:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[44:33] | Super Spencer. Yeah. | 超级史宾瑟 太棒了 |
[44:39] | Hey, great graphics. | 画面真漂亮 |
[44:56] | Whoa, I’m here. | 我来到这里了 |
[44:57] | Carlos? | 卡洛斯 |
[45:03] | Yeah. | 好棒 |
[45:09] | I found Spencer! | 我找到史宾瑟了 |
[45:17] | Okay. Hold him down. | 好 把他压住 |
[45:20] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[45:23] | -Hold on. Hold on. -Jesus Christ. Hold on. | -等一下 -老天爷 |
[45:25] | -What’s happening? -He’s stuck in a nightmare. | -发生什么事 -他被困在噩梦中 |
[45:28] | -It’s kicking the shit out of him. -Well, wake him up. | -他被狠狠地殴打 -赶快叫醒他 |
[45:30] | -He’s too wasted. -Spencer. Jesus. | -他吸太多大麻了 -史宾瑟 天啊 |
[45:33] | It’s Freddy. | 是佛莱迪 |
[45:36] | -Get him out. -Hold him. | -我们必须救他出来 -压住他 |
[45:38] | I’ll go into his dream, try and bring him out before he gets killed. | 我要进入他的梦中 在他丧命之前救他出来 |
[45:41] | -Come on. Hold him. -That’s crazy. | -快点按住他 -这太疯狂了 |
[45:46] | Well, what do you call that, rational? | 这算什么 很理智吗 |
[46:06] | Right, left. Right, left. Right, left. | 左 右 |
[46:24] | -He’s getting trashed. -I have to go in. | -他快被整死了 -我必须进入梦里 |
[46:26] | What about Freddy? | 佛莱迪怎么办 |
[46:28] | Freddy won’t hurt me. I’m family. | 佛莱迪不会伤害我 我是他的孩子 |
[46:31] | Okay, so how are you gonna go in? | 好 你要怎么进去 |
[46:33] | Well… | 这 |
[46:35] | …you’re gonna have to lay me out. | 你必须打昏我 |
[46:37] | -What is…? -Come on, just fucking lay me out! | -搞什么 -他妈的快点打昏我 |
[46:40] | Wait a second. Doc told me a different way. | 等等 医生说要用不同的方式 |
[46:42] | There’s no time to talk. Just do it! | 别罗嗦 动手说对了 |
[46:53] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[47:02] | I told you I knew an easier way. | 我说过有更容易的方式 |
[47:05] | “Concentration and meditation.” That’s what Doc always says. | 医生总是说要专心冥想 |
[47:10] | This place is incredible. | 这里太神奇了 |
[47:15] | -Splat. Is that him? | 那是他吗 |
[47:19] | Jump, boy. | 跳起来 男孩 |
[47:23] | Oh, shit. Spencer. | 糟糕 史宾瑟 |
[47:29] | Come on, John. Let go of me. Let go. | 快点 孩子 放开我 |
[47:33] | Get out of here. Now, Tracy. Now. | 立刻离开这里 崔西 |
[47:35] | Hey, you forgot the Power Glove. | 你忘了拿能量手套 |
[47:38] | No! Bastard! | 不 王八蛋 |
[47:58] | Be like me. Be like me. Be like me. | 像我一样 像我一样 像我一样 |
[48:03] | Spencer, do… | 史宾瑟 不要 |
[48:16] | What do you know? I beat my high score. | 真想不到 我获得最高分 |
[48:38] | Oh, yeah. | 好棒 |
[48:41] | Great to be back in business. | 重新办正事的感觉太棒了 |
[48:44] | Thanks to you. | 这都得感谢你 |
[48:53] | Daddy’s waiting for you, little girl. | 爸爸一直在等你 小女孩 |
[48:56] | Shut the fuck up, man. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[49:05] | Tracy. | 崔西 |
[49:07] | Tracy. | 崔西 |
[49:09] | Tracy. | 崔西 |
[49:10] | Spencer’s gone. I couldn’t stop it. | 史宾瑟死了 我无法阻止他 |
[49:14] | John’s still in there. | 孩子还在里面 |
[49:15] | I couldn’t wake him up. | 我叫不醒他 |
[49:16] | Come on, snap out of it! What are we gonna do? | 你振作一点 我们要怎么做 |
[49:19] | We’re gonna pick him up and we’re gonna get the hell out of here. | 我们要把他抬起来离开这里 |
[50:28] | Not again. | 别又来了 |
[50:29] | He’s not gonna get me again. | 我不会再落入他的陷阱 |
[50:32] | Nothing is gonna make me get off this bed. | 无论如何我都不会离开这张床 |
[50:38] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[50:44] | I hate this house. | 我恨这栋房子 |
[51:31] | Johnny. | 强尼 |
[51:33] | Up here. | 我在上面 |
[51:50] | I know why you let me go. | 我知道你为何放我走 |
[51:53] | Oh, do you think I’m your daddy? | 你认为我是你老爸吗 |
[52:01] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[52:07] | But you let me live. | 但你让我活下来 |
[52:09] | Only long enough for you to bring me back my daughter. | 直到你带我女儿回来为止 |
[52:14] | Your daughter? | 你女儿 |
[52:18] | And now she’s gonna take me to a whole new playground. | 现在她要带我去一座新游乐场 |
[52:27] | No! | 不要 |
[52:30] | Grounded! | 准备降落 |
[52:52] | John! | 孩子 |
[52:54] | Oh, my God, Maggie. What’s going on? | 天啊 玛姬 发生什么事 |
[52:58] | Come on, Maggie. Let’s go. | 快点玛姬 我们走 |
[53:02] | Let’s get out of here. Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们快点离开这里 |
[53:06] | It’s…It’s not a boy. | 不是男孩 |
[53:10] | It’s…. | 是 |
[53:14] | Come on. We gotta get out of here. Now. Come on. | 我们必须立刻离开这里 |
[53:19] | Come on, Maggie. Let’s go. | 快点玛姬 我们走 |
[53:22] | Come on, let’s go now! | 我们必须立刻离开 |
[53:32] | You forgot where you came from, kid… | 你忘了你从哪里来的 孩子 |
[53:36] | …but I know where you’re going. Ha, ha. | 但我知道你要去哪里 |
[53:45] | It’s traveling time. | 我要去旅行了 |
[53:58] | TRACY. Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[54:00] | What’s wro…? Maggie, get in the van. Come on. | 怎么了 玛姬 快点上车 |
[54:03] | Come on, get in the van! We gotta get the hell out of here! | 快点上车 我们要离开这里 |
[54:08] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[54:09] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[54:33] | Whatever happened, it wasn’t your fault. | 无论发生了什么事都不是你的错 |
[54:46] | -I wasn’t even there, man. -It’s gonna happen again. | -我甚至不在场 -一定会再发生 |
[54:49] | Carlos, Tracy, and Spencer stowed away in the back of the shelter van. | 卡洛斯 崔西和史宾瑟 躲在厢型车的后座 |
[54:53] | They were trying to escape. Can you believe it? | 他们想逃走 你相信吗 |
[54:55] | So I took them to the phone. They were supposed to call you. | 我就叫他们去打电话 他们应该打给你的 |
[54:58] | John Doe and l were gonna check out the school. | 无名氏和我则去学校查看 |
[55:00] | But Tracy got separated. | 但崔西和我们走散 |
[55:02] | -And then they ran away. -What the hell are you talking about? | -然后他们说逃走了 -你在说什么 |
[55:06] | I’m talking about Carlos and Spencer and the John Doe. | 我是说卡洛斯 史宾瑟 和那个无名氏 |
[55:09] | Kelly, they just disappeared. | 凯利 他们就这样凭空消失 |
[55:11] | You’ve been handling too many cases, Maggie. Those kids were never here. | 你处理太多案件了 玛姬 那些孩子从未来过这里 |
[55:16] | I would remember any new arrival. | 若有新来的孩子我会记得 |
[55:18] | Kelly, I’m talking about 48 hours ago. I brought you a John Doe. | 凯利 48小时前 我带来一个无名氏 |
[55:21] | You don’t remember? You’re the one who’s handling too many cases. | 别告诉我你不记得 是你处理太多案件了 |
[55:24] | Get some rest, Maggie. | 去休 急吧 玛姬 |
[55:29] | And then, um… | 然后 |
[55:32] | …we got back and no one remembers John or Carlos. | 我们回去 没人记得那孩子或卡洛斯 |
[55:37] | It’s like they never existed. | 彷佛他们从未存在过 |
[55:40] | I’ve been hearing strange shit. | 我一直听见奇怪的话 |
[55:42] | Like some of the kids are dreaming about Carlos. | 好像某些人梦见卡洛斯 |
[55:47] | And they don’t even remember him. | 他们却不记得他 |
[55:52] | I remember him. | 我记得他 |
[55:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[55:56] | Because I can control my dreams. I’m not fooled by this thing you saw. | 因为我能控制我的梦 我不会被你看见的东西所愚弄 |
[56:01] | -Freddy. -Whatever he is… | -佛莱迪 -无论他是什么东西 |
[56:03] | …he’s fucking with the line between dreams and reality. | 他在操控梦境与现实的界线 |
[56:06] | He didn’t just kill Carlos and the others. | 他不仅杀死卡洛斯和其他人 |
[56:10] | He erased them. | 他还抹灭他们 |
[56:25] | It’s not a boy. It’s not a boy. It’s not a boy. | 不是男孩 不是男孩 |
[56:55] | Mother! | 妈妈 |
[57:00] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[57:20] | Shit. | 该死 |
[57:26] | -You’re getting ready to kill somebody. -Defend myself. | -你准备好杀人了 -我是要自卫 |
[57:32] | It’s your mind he’ll go for. | 他要操控的是你的心智 |
[57:36] | Your fear. | 和你的恐惧 |
[57:39] | Oh, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[57:46] | Maggie? What are you doing? | 玛姬 你在干什么 |
[57:50] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[57:52] | -Let me have that. -I have to know. | -给我 -我一定要知道 |
[57:54] | I don’t know. I don’t know who they were. They wouldn’t tell me. | 我不知道他们是谁 他们不肯告诉我 |
[57:58] | They have rules about no contact. | 他们规定彼此不能接触 |
[58:03] | Oh, there’s been contact. | 但我们接触过了 |
[59:09] | You’re it. You’re it. | 这样此对了 |
[59:12] | Come to Daddy. | 来爸爸这边 |
[59:16] | I won’t tell. | 我不会说出去 |
[59:18] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[59:28] | Fred, please. | 佛莱迪 求求你 |
[59:30] | I won’t tell. | 我不会说出去 |
[59:34] | We need to talk, Loretta. | 我们需要谈一谈 萝莉塔 |
[59:41] | Go inside, honey. | 进屋去 亲爱的 |
[59:43] | Oh, I won’t tell. | 我不会说出去 |
[59:47] | I told you never to go near my things. | 我叫你别乱碰我的东西 |
[59:49] | Oh, I didn’t mean to, Fred… | 我不是故意的 佛莱迪 |
[59:51] | Right? Isn’t that right? | 是这样吗 |
[59:54] | Right. | 对 |
[59:57] | Stop. | 住手 |
[1:01:04] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[1:01:11] | You were such a little artist. | 你真是个小艺术家 |
[1:01:14] | No, it can’t be. | 不可能 |
[1:01:18] | I know who I am. | 我知道我是谁 |
[1:01:24] | I know who I am. | 我知道我是谁 |
[1:01:26] | You’re my blood. | 你是我的亲骨肉 |
[1:01:29] | Only you could have brought me out, in your mind. | 只有你能带我出去 在你的脑海中 |
[1:01:33] | But you can’t be my father. | 但你不可能是我爸爸 |
[1:01:36] | They took you away from me, but I made them pay. | 他们把你从我身边带走 但我让他们付出代价 |
[1:01:41] | I took all their children away from them. | 我夺走他们所有的孩子 |
[1:01:46] | And now… | 现在 |
[1:01:48] | …that’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[1:01:52] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:02:02] | The shelter. | 收容所 |
[1:02:04] | Time to start all over again. | 该重来一次了 |
[1:02:08] | But this isn’t Springwood. | 但这里不是春木市 |
[1:02:18] | Every town has an Elm Street. | 每座城市都有一条榆树街 |
[1:02:31] | Tracy. | 崔西 |
[1:02:50] | Is it ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:02:58] | Tracy, girl. | 崔西小乖 |
[1:03:01] | Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回家了 |
[1:03:03] | Daddy, you’re dead. | 爸爸 你死了 |
[1:03:11] | I’m home, darling. | 我回家了 亲爱的 |
[1:03:23] | Come say hello. | 来和我打声招呼 |
[1:03:26] | I don’t want to, Daddy. | 我不要 爸爸 |
[1:03:38] | Come on. Give Daddy some honey. | 来吧 让爸爸爽一下 |
[1:03:46] | No one has to know. | 没人会知道 |
[1:03:56] | You’re not my daddy. You’re not my daddy! | 你不是我爸爸 你不是我爸爸 |
[1:04:00] | Come on, Tracy. | 别这样 崔西 |
[1:04:10] | Here! | 去死吧 |
[1:04:11] | Do you love me now?! | 现在你爱我了吗 |
[1:04:13] | Do you love me now?! Come on! | 现在你爱我了吗 |
[1:04:18] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:04:19] | My daddy’s dead. | 我爸爸死了 |
[1:04:22] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:04:24] | He’s dea… | 他死了 |
[1:04:28] | No honey for Daddy? | 不让爸爸爽一下吗 |
[1:04:37] | What’s with kids today, huh? | 这年头的小孩是怎么回事 |
[1:04:40] | No respect. | 不懂得尊重长辈 |
[1:04:42] | You can’t scare me anymore. | 你再也吓不了我 |
[1:04:44] | Oh, you better speak up. | 你最好说大声一点 |
[1:04:46] | Oh, must be my deaf ear. | 想必是我的耳朵聋了 |
[1:04:57] | Kung fu this, bitch. | 有哈本事尽管使出来 贱人 |
[1:05:06] | This is my dream and I do what I want. | 这是我的梦 我想怎样都行 |
[1:05:09] | It might be your dream, but it’s my rules. | 这或许是你的梦 但是规则由我订 |
[1:05:36] | Doc. I need to talk to Doc. | 医生 我需要找医生 |
[1:05:39] | -Okay. -Come on! | -好 -快点 |
[1:05:44] | Tracy? | 崔西 |
[1:05:57] | Tracy? | 崔西 |
[1:06:01] | Tracy? | 崔西 |
[1:06:21] | -Doc. Doc, is that you? -Yeah, Tracy, where are you? | -医生 是你吗 -对 崔西 你在哪里 |
[1:06:25] | I’m over here in one of the lockers. You gotta get me out. | 我在其中一个置物柜里 快点放我出去 |
[1:06:33] | -Where the hell are you? -Right here. | -你在哪里 -我在这里 |
[1:06:39] | You taught her a lot. | 你教她很多东西 |
[1:06:41] | But there’s so much more to learn. | 但她要学的还有很多 |
[1:06:45] | How about this, Doc? | 这样如何 医生 |
[1:07:16] | Sticks and stones may break my bones… | 棍子和石头或许能让我骨折 |
[1:07:21] | …but nothing will ever kill me. | 但没有任何东西杀得了我 |
[1:07:26] | Well, let’s see now. | 让我想想看 |
[1:07:29] | First they tried burning me. Ha, Ha. | 他们先想烧死我 |
[1:07:34] | Then they tried burying me. | 然后想埋葬我 |
[1:07:45] | But this, this is my favorite. | 但这是我的最爱 |
[1:07:51] | They even tried holy water. | 他们甚至试过圣水 |
[1:07:58] | But I just keep on ticking. | 但我此是死不了 |
[1:08:04] | Because they promised me that. | 因为这是他们给我的承诺 |
[1:08:07] | -They? -The dream people. | -他们 -梦境中的人 |
[1:08:10] | The ones that gave me this job. | 给我这份工作的那些人 |
[1:08:14] | In dreams… | 在梦境中 |
[1:08:16] | … I am forever. | 我永生不死 |
[1:08:21] | Too bad you’re not. | 可惜你没办法 |
[1:08:40] | Doc. | 医生 |
[1:08:42] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[1:08:46] | I think I’ve got a way to get him. | 我想出消灭他的办法了 |
[1:08:49] | So, what’s the plan, Doc? | 你有什么计划 医生 |
[1:08:53] | -Thanks. -You can’t get him in a dream. | -谢谢 -你无法在梦中杀死他 |
[1:08:56] | But if this can come out, he can come out. | 但若这能出来 他就能出来 |
[1:09:00] | And if he can come out, he can bleed. | 若他能出来 说会流血 |
[1:09:02] | -And die. -Right. | -然后死去 -对 |
[1:09:04] | How will you know when I got him? | 你怎么知道我何时逮到他 |
[1:09:06] | I’m gonna find you with this and then I’m bringing you out. | 我会用监测器找到你然后带你出来 |
[1:09:09] | Now, you’ve got to be holding him to carry him out. | 你必须紧抓着他 把他拖出来 |
[1:09:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:09:12] | Now, he’s gonna try and trick you like he tricked Tracy. | 他会试着欺骗你 就像他欺骗崔西一样 |
[1:09:15] | And he’s gonna try to use your eyes to fool you. You’ll use these. | 也会用你的双眼愚弄你 你要使用这些 |
[1:09:19] | -Get the hell out of here. -You wanna live? | -少来 -你想活命吗 |
[1:09:22] | These mean nothing here. | 这些在这里毫无意义 |
[1:09:24] | But in the dream, they can be anything you want. | 但在梦中你想怎样都行 |
[1:09:27] | He got inside of your head, you get inside of his. | 他进入你的脑中 你也进入他的 |
[1:09:31] | That’s my job, isn’t it? | 这是我的任务 对不对 |
[1:09:32] | Be careful. He’s good at finding out what hurts the most. | 小心点 他很了解怎么做最能伤害你 |
[1:09:35] | -Exactly. -That’s why you gotta take me with you. | -没错 -因此你得带我和你一起去 |
[1:09:39] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[1:09:41] | It’s gotta be me and him. | 必须是我和他的对决 |
[1:09:46] | All right, Doc. | 好的 医生 |
[1:09:49] | Put me in. | 让我进去吧 |
[1:09:55] | Strap her in. | 把她接上去 |
[1:09:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:09:59] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[1:10:01] | -Okay. -Good. | -好 -很好 |
[1:10:04] | Ten… | 十 |
[1:10:06] | …nine… | 九 |
[1:10:08] | …eight… | 八 |
[1:10:10] | …seven, six… | 七 六 |
[1:10:13] | …five, four… | 五 四 |
[1:10:16] | …three, two… | 三 二 |
[1:10:20] | …one. | 一 |
[1:11:20] | And get inside his brain. | 进入他的脑中 |
[1:13:21] | I’m in his memories. | 我进入他的记忆里了 |
[1:13:33] | Son of a hundred maniacs Son of a hundred maniacs. | 一百个疯子的小孩 |
[1:13:40] | Son of a hundred maniacs Son of a hundred maniacs. | 一百个疯子的小孩 |
[1:13:55] | Oh, yeah. Ha, ha. | 很好 |
[1:14:05] | Freddy. | 佛莱迪 |
[1:14:09] | Freddy. | 佛莱迪 |
[1:14:14] | You ready for it, boy? | 你好了没有 孩子 |
[1:14:17] | You’ve been a waste since the day I took you in. | 从我收容你的那天起 你就是个废物 |
[1:14:21] | Now it’s time to take your medicine. | 现在你该吃药了 |
[1:14:30] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[1:14:33] | May I have another? | 可以再抽我一下吗 |
[1:14:40] | You wanna know the secret of pain? | 你想知道痛苦的秘密吗 |
[1:14:42] | If you just stop feeling it, you could start using it. | 一旦停止感受 就能开始加以利用 |
[1:14:53] | Child murderer! Beast! | -杀小孩的凶手 -禽兽 |
[1:14:57] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[1:15:11] | Freddy. | 佛莱迪 |
[1:15:14] | We know what you want. | 我们知道你要什么 |
[1:15:16] | -I want it all! -Of course you do. | -我要拥有一切 -当然 |
[1:15:19] | -Then open up. -And you shall be forever. | -那就敞开心胸 -你就会永生不死 |
[1:15:51] | Mommy. | 妈妈 |
[1:16:03] | Don’t worry, baby. | 另太担心 宝贝 |
[1:16:05] | Mommy just had to take her medicine for snooping in Daddy’s special work. | 妈妈必须吃药 因为她偷看爸爸特殊的作品 |
[1:16:12] | But you won’t tell, will you? | 但你不会说出去 对不对 |
[1:16:16] | I won’t tell. | 我不会说出去 |
[1:16:28] | But you did tell, didn’t you? Ha, ha. | 但你说出去了 对不对 |
[1:16:32] | And now it’s time to take your medicine. | 现在该你吃药了 |
[1:16:42] | You killed my mother! | 你杀死我的母亲 |
[1:16:49] | She’s got him. | 她抓到他了 |
[1:16:51] | Let’s get her out of there. | 快点把她拉出来 |
[1:17:15] | I’ve got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[1:17:18] | I’ve got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[1:17:24] | I had him. | 我抓住他了 |
[1:17:26] | Where the hell is he? | 他在哪里 |
[1:17:30] | -Maybe the trip killed him. -No. | -或许这段旅程让他丧命 -不 |
[1:17:34] | Because I’m still seeing things the way I did in my dream. | 因为我还是看得见梦境中的东西 |
[1:17:37] | It’s not over. Let’s go. | 还没结束 我们走 |
[1:17:48] | Cops were supposed to pick this stuff up. | 警察应该拿走这些东西 |
[1:17:50] | Be glad they didn’t. We’re gonna have to hit him with everything we’ve got. | 幸好他们没拿走 我们需要用各种武器攻击他 |
[1:17:56] | Whoa! | 哇啊 |
[1:17:57] | Check out this knife. | 瞧瞧这把刀 |
[1:17:59] | -Hey, put that away. -That’s too small. | -摆一边去 -太小了 |
[1:18:08] | Guess so. | 这应该可以 |
[1:18:09] | You sure that’s big enough? | 你确定它够大 |
[1:18:12] | -Still believe he’s gonna show up, huh? -Yep. | -你还是认为他会出现 -对 |
[1:18:15] | Come on, Tracy. Over here. | 崔西 过来 |
[1:18:19] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[1:18:52] | -You’re real here. -It wasn’t my fault. | -你真实存在 -这不是我的错 |
[1:18:56] | It wasn’t. | 并不是 |
[1:18:59] | You saw what they did to me when I was a kid. | 你也看见他们在我小时候 如何对待我 |
[1:19:02] | You saw. | 你看得很清楚 |
[1:19:05] | I loved you… | 我爱你 |
[1:19:08] | …and your mother. | 和你母亲 |
[1:19:10] | I tried so hard to be good. | 我很努力当个好人 |
[1:19:14] | I know, Daddy. | 我知道 爸爸 |
[1:19:17] | But when they took you from me, it wasn’t right. | 但当他们把你从我身边夺走 这是不对的 |
[1:19:21] | Oh, I knew you’d believe me. | 我知道你相信我 |
[1:19:25] | Come to Daddy. | 过来爸爸这里 |
[1:19:40] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[1:19:41] | Over here. | 我在这里 |
[1:19:43] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:19:45] | Maggie, watch out. | 玛姬 小心 |
[1:19:53] | -Where’s the key? -I don’t know. | -钥匙在哪里 -我不知道 |
[1:19:57] | The lock’s jammed. | 锁被卡住了 |
[1:19:58] | I didn’t need a glove to kill your bitch of a mother… | 我不需要手 就能杀死你妈那个贱女人 |
[1:20:02] | …and I don’t need one now. | 现在我也不需要 |
[1:20:14] | Come on. Let go. | 快点 放手吧 |
[1:20:20] | Come on, let go. | 快点放手 |
[1:20:21] | -No! No! -No! Get down. | -不要 不要 -下来 |
[1:20:24] | I’ll show you how. | 让我示范给你看 |
[1:20:33] | Like you showed my mother and Carlos? | 像你示范给我母亲和卡洛斯看吗 |
[1:20:37] | And Spencer? | 还有史宾瑟 |
[1:20:40] | -Give Daddy the glove back, princess. -Never. | -手套还给爸爸 小公主 -你休想 |
[1:20:46] | Give it to me. | 还给我 |
[1:20:50] | Give it to me. Give me that glove. | 手套还给我 |
[1:20:54] | Give me the glove. | 手套还给我 |
[1:20:55] | In your dreams. | 你做梦 |
[1:21:13] | Oh, Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[1:21:15] | I remember when we used to hold hands together when I was a kid. | 我记得小时候我们都会手牵手 |
[1:21:19] | -I didn’t like it then either. -Aah! | 当时我也不喜欢 |
[1:21:23] | I forgot how much it hurts to be human. | 我忘了当人类有多痛 |
[1:21:45] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[1:22:11] | What…? | 搞什么 |
[1:22:12] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:22:22] | Oh, you… | 你 |
[1:22:37] | Go ahead. | 动手吧 |
[1:22:39] | Put it on. | 把它戴上 |
[1:22:43] | It’s in your blood. | 这是你的天性 |
[1:23:00] | That’s it, put it on. | 很好 戴上吧 |
[1:23:05] | Feels good, doesn’t it? | 感觉很棒吧 |
[1:23:09] | Yeah. Come on. | 对 动手吧 |
[1:23:13] | Let your daddy show you how to use it. | 让爸爸示范该如何使用 |
[1:23:33] | Maggie! Maggie! | 玛姬 玛姬 |
[1:23:42] | Happy Father’s Day. | 父亲节快乐 |
[1:23:47] | Come on. Yeah. | 加油 |
[1:23:49] | Come on, let’s hurry. Let’s get out of here. Come on. | 我们快点离开这里 |
[1:23:54] | Kids. | 孩子们 |
[1:24:07] | -You all right? -Yeah, I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[1:24:23] | Freddy’s dead. | 佛莱迪死了 |