英文名称:Frankenweenie
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | – Victor, I don’t know that it’s… – Mom, you have to wear the glasses. | – Victor,我看不清楚 – 妈,你快带上眼镜 |
[00:40] | – It’s 3D, honey. – Yes, of course. | – 这是3D电影,亲爱的 – 原来如此 |
[00:47] | So that’s where my candlestick went. | 原来你把蜡烛拿去拍电影 |
[00:50] | Isn’t that your grandmother’s tablecloth? | 那不是奶奶的桌巾吗? |
[00:52] | Yeah. | 对阿 |
[00:54] | That looks great. | 真的很棒 |
[00:58] | Whoa! I just felt like I was attacked! | 哇! 我感觉到好像被攻击了一样! |
[01:03] | Send in the marines! | 海军陆战队出动啦! |
[01:14] | Over here, men! This way! | 这边, 老兄! 这条路! |
[01:19] | – Whoa! – Watch out! | – 哇! – 小心阿! |
[01:23] | – Sparky! – Sparky, that’s you! | – Sparky! – Sparky, 那是你耶! |
[01:30] | You tell them, Sparky. | 给他们好看,Sparky |
[01:46] | Oh, my! | 噢, 我的老天! |
[01:49] | Bravo! | 棒极了! |
[01:56] | Maybe just unplug it. | 先拔掉插头吧 |
[02:04] | Well, it certainly was exciting. | 爽啊,真的很刺激 |
[02:05] | Yeah, it was a big finish. Well done, son. | 没错,很棒的作品 做得好, 儿子. |
[02:09] | I can fix this. Come on, boy. | 我会把它修好。走吧,宝贝 |
[02:22] | All that time he spends up there. | 他整天都窝在楼上 |
[02:24] | A boy his age needs to be outside with his friends. | 应该多跟朋友出去玩玩才好 |
[02:26] | I don’t know that Victor has friends, dear. Other than Sparky. | 可是Victor没半个朋友,除了Sparky |
[02:42] | That’s my point. | 问题就在这 |
[02:43] | I don’t want him to turn out, you know, weird. | 我不希望他变成…一个怪胎 |
[02:46] | There’s nothing wrong with Victor. He’s just in his own world. | Victor才不是怪胎呢 他只是活在自己世界 |
[03:35] | Easy, boy. | 这简单, 孩子 |
[03:54] | See you later, sweetie. | 一会见, 宝贝. |
[03:56] | Have a good day. | 再见 |
[03:58] | Victor! Come on, honey. You’re going to be late. | Victor!快点! 要迟到了 |
[04:00] | Go put Sparky in the back yard. | 带Sparky去后院 |
[04:03] | Come on, Sparky! | 走吧, Sparky! |
[04:15] | Good morning, Mr. Burgemeister. | 早上好, Burgemeister先生. |
[04:16] | Your dog has been sniffing around my Dutch Dazzlers. | 你的狗老是跑来跑去让我目眩 |
[04:20] | The other day I caught him peeing on my flamingo. | 前几天还对着我的火烈鸟尿尿 |
[04:25] | I’ll keep an eye on him. | 以后我会盯着他的 |
[04:27] | You better. | 那样最好 |
[04:29] | Yes, sir. | 我会的,先生 |
[04:36] | Go on, Sparky. That’s right! | 进去,Sparky,乖! |
[04:39] | Good boy. See you later! | 好孩子. 一会见! |
[04:55] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪啊? |
[04:57] | School. | 上学 |
[04:59] | What about that dog of yours? | 你的狗呢? |
[05:01] | She’s not in the house and she’s away from your tulips. | 她不在屋子里 也没靠近你的郁金香 |
[05:04] | I want you to remember something. | 我希望你会记住 |
[05:06] | While your parents are away, I am in charge here. | 你家人不在时,我说了算 |
[05:11] | Yes, Uncle Bob. | 是的,Bob叔叔 |
[05:12] | Dutch Day is coming up, and I don’t need any trouble. | Dutch Day快来了,千万别给我闯祸 |
[05:15] | – How’s your song coming? – Okay. | – 歌练得怎样? – 还好 |
[05:18] | Keep at it! | 坚持下去! |
[05:20] | Dutch Day is a big day for me. | Dutch Day对我来说意义重大 |
[05:23] | Yes, sir. | 明白,先生 |
[05:31] | Good morning, children. | 早上好,孩子们 |
[05:33] | I am Mr. Rzykruski. | 我是 Rzykruski老师 |
[05:37] | I will be your new science teacher. | 你们的新自然科学老师 |
[05:41] | Apparently, Mr. Holcomb had an incident. | 显然, Holcomb先生有点小意外. |
[05:45] | He got hit by lightning! | 他被闪电打到了! |
[05:47] | Well, that is bad. | 真的十分不幸 |
[05:49] | But he did not get “hit” by lightning. | 准确说他不是被闪电“打”到 |
[05:53] | Lightning does not hit a person the way one is hit by a baseball or a cabbage. | 闪电不会「打」人 这和棒球打到人不一样 |
[05:59] | Lightning is simply electricity. | 闪电只有简单的电流 |
[06:04] | The cloud is angry. Yes. Making storm. | 云层乌压压雷轰轰,造成暴风雨 |
[06:08] | All the electrons are saying, “I am leaving you! | 于是电流说:“我要离开你!” |
[06:11] | “I go to the land of opportunity!” | “我要去机会之国” |
[06:14] | The ground says, | 大地说: |
[06:15] | “Yes, we need electrons trained in science just like you! | “欢迎,我们正需要像电流这种科学人才” |
[06:20] | “Come. Come! Welcome.” | “快来,快来” |
[06:24] | So both sides start to build a ladder. | 因此双方都开始建立阶梯 |
[06:27] | This man, he comes out to look at the storm. | 有个人,他跑出去看暴风雨 |
[06:31] | He does not see the invisible ladders. | 由于没注意到隐形的楼梯 |
[06:33] | When the two ladders meet… Boom! | 当这两个楼梯相遇… 轰! |
[06:37] | The circuit is complete | 回路就形成了 |
[06:38] | and all of the electrons rush to the land of opportunity. | 并且电流全涌入机会之国 |
[06:42] | This man is in the way! | 这个人挡路了 |
[06:50] | But it is very rare to have such an incident. | 别担心这是常见意外 |
[06:55] | But it’s not rare. | 但它不常见 |
[06:56] | Lightning happens to people all the time here. | 常常有人被闪电打到 |
[07:00] | There’s a thunderstorm almost every night. | 几乎每晚都有雷阵雨 |
[07:02] | My dad got hit twice. | 我爸被打到两次 |
[07:04] | They built New Holland on an abandoned gold mine. | 因为新荷兰镇是盖在金矿遗址上 |
[07:09] | I heard it was a cemetery. | 我听说是「夜总会」 |
[07:11] | That’s where they buried the miners. | 那就是矿工的坟墓 |
[07:17] | It’s the windmill that does it. | 都是风车惹的祸 |
[07:20] | Turning, turning the air until the sky itself rages against the night. | 不断转动空气,惹恼了夜空 |
[07:28] | No. Cemetery. Definitely. | 不对,是「夜总会」,我敢肯定 |
[08:49] | Students, on your way out, take a permission slip for the science fair. | 各位同学,离开前 请领取科展同意书 |
[08:56] | First prize is a huge trophy! | 冠军有超大奖杯! |
[09:10] | Hello, Victor. | 哈��,Victor |
[09:12] | Hi. | Hi |
[09:13] | Mr. Whiskers had a dream about you last night. | Whiskers先生昨晚梦到你 |
[09:18] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[09:19] | Because this morning he made this. | 因为今天早上他做了这个 |
[09:26] | Did you get that out of the litter box? | 你从猫砂挖出来的? |
[09:29] | It’s an omen. | 这是一种预言 |
[09:32] | Last month he dreamed about Bob. | 上个月他梦到Bob |
[09:37] | He fell in a manhole. | 他就掉进下水道 |
[09:42] | He dreamed about Toshiaki | 还梦到Toshiaki |
[09:45] | the day he pitched a perfect game. | 那天他完美胜投 |
[09:54] | And Nassor the day he got knocked unconscious. | 还有Nassor,结果他被球打昏 |
[10:00] | If Mr. Whiskers dreams about you, | Mr. Whiskers梦到谁 |
[10:03] | it means something big is going to happen. | 谁就会有大事发生 |
[10:17] | You can keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[10:20] | One day you’ll dream about me, won’t you, Kitty? | 有一天你也会梦到我吧,咪咪 |
[10:33] | Hey, boy. How are you doing? | 宝贝,有没有乖啊 |
[10:39] | You’ll be my partner, right, Victor? | 你跟我一组好不好,Victor? |
[10:41] | Because you have to have a partner for the science fair, | 参加科展要分组 |
[10:43] | and whoever is your partner is going to win. | 只要跟你同一组,就赢定了 |
[10:45] | You know the most about science so pick me as a partner. | 因为你自然最强 跟我一组吧 |
[10:49] | I have lots of ideas! | 我点子超多! |
[10:52] | We can make a death ray! | 可以做死光枪! |
[10:55] | It says no death rays. See? | 禁止做死光枪,你没看到? |
[10:57] | Oh, man. | 怎么这样 |
[10:59] | I still want to do it. Come on. | 我还是想做,拜托啦 |
[11:01] | Who else would be your partner? | 你还能跟谁一组? |
[11:03] | You don’t have friends and neither do I. | 你没朋友,跟我一样 |
[11:06] | I’m sorry, Edgar. I just don’t need a partner. | 抱歉,Edgar 我不想跟别人一组 |
[11:10] | I like to work alone. | 我喜欢自己研究 |
[11:17] | – Will you sign my permission slip? – Dinner’s ready. | 可以帮我签同意书吗? 吃晚餐�� |
[11:22] | Victor, have I ever talked to you about what I do for a living? | Victor,我跟你说过我的工作吗? |
[11:25] | You’re a travel agent? | 旅行社业务员? |
[11:27] | I sell dreams. | 我推销梦想 |
[11:28] | I tell people, “You can sail to Italy. | 比如说,搭邮轮到意大利 |
[11:32] | “You can do the hula in Hawaii.” | 去夏威夷跳草裙舞 |
[11:34] | – Will you sign my form? – I’m getting to that. | – 可以帮我签名吗? – 等一下 |
[11:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:39] | In my job, sometimes you have people | 我工作时,偶尔会遇到 |
[11:41] | who don’t want quite the same thing, right? | 意见不合的客户 |
[11:44] | Say a husband wants to play golf in Scotland | 先生想去苏格兰打高尔夫 |
[11:47] | but the wife wants to paddle down the Amazon. | 太太想去亚马孙河泛舟 |
[11:50] | All right, you’ve got two conflicting ideas here. | 根本是天南地北 |
[11:54] | And it’s my job, Victor, to help them meet halfway. | 这时我就必须 帮他们找到折衷点 |
[11:58] | Say… Scottsdale, Arizona. | 例如,去亚利桑那的度假村 |
[12:01] | He gets to golf, she gets Indians. | 先生打球,太太享受印第安风情 |
[12:05] | But there’s no river. And no jungle. | 那里又不能泛舟,也没丛林 |
[12:07] | – Nobody gets what they want. – Exactly. | – 双方都没能如愿 – 对 |
[12:10] | And wrong. | 也不对 |
[12:12] | They both get what they want because they compromise. | 双方都如愿以偿 因为他们妥协了 |
[12:16] | You’d like to do the science fair and that’s great. | 你想参加科展,很好 |
[12:19] | I’d like you to try a sport. Say, I don’t know, baseball. | 我希望你参加体育活动 比方说,打棒球 |
[12:24] | Science fair, baseball. | Science fair, baseball. 科展、棒球 科展、棒球 |
[12:28] | How do you choose? Guess what? You don’t have to. | 要选哪一个?其实你不用选 |
[12:31] | No reason you can’t do both. | 谁说两者不能兼顾 |
[12:33] | You meet in the middle. Everyone’s happy. | 这个折衷办法,皆大欢喜 |
[12:43] | Look at what Toshiaki’s doing. | 看Toshiaki的表现 |
[12:44] | He’s keeping his eye on the target, never losing his concentration. | 双眼紧盯着目标,毫不分神 |
[12:54] | Strike three! Next batter! | 三振!下一棒! |
[12:59] | I want you to concentrate on your project for the science fair. | 你要全神贯注在科展上 |
[13:08] | Come on, honey! | 加油,宝贝! |
[13:14] | Whoa. Nice catch, Sparky. | 哇,接得真准,Sparky |
[13:16] | Come on, Victor, please. | 来,Victor |
[13:18] | Tie Sparky up and get your head into the game. | 把Sparky绑好,专心打球 |
[13:20] | Time out! | 暂停 |
[13:24] | Sorry, boy. | 对不起了,宝贝 |
[13:28] | Hey, Sparky. | 嘿,Sparky |
[13:34] | Play ball! | 开始! |
[13:38] | Strike one! | 射一个! |
[13:40] | Nice try, son. | 干的漂亮,小子。 |
[13:42] | When conducting an experiment, trying is the important thing. | 当做一件事情的时候,把它当做一件重要的事情。 |
[13:46] | It is okay to fail as long as you keep trying! | 面对失败,要不断尝试! |
[13:59] | Come on, Victor. You can do it, honey. | 加油,维克特。你能做好它,宝贝。 |
[14:08] | Strike two! | 射中两个! |
[14:09] | Yes! | 好的 |
[14:10] | Come on, honey! | 加油,宝贝 |
[14:44] | Victor, run! | 维克特,跑起来 |
[14:51] | Sparky! | 斯帕克! |
[15:19] | Sparky! | 斯帕克! |
[15:25] | No! | 不! |
[16:21] | He was a great dog. A great friend. | 他是一条非常棒的狗。一个重要的朋友。 |
[16:24] | The best dog a kid could have. | 孩子也能拥有最棒的狗。 |
[16:26] | When you lose someone you love, they never really leave you. | 当你失去一个你爱的人,他们从没有真正离开过你。 |
[16:31] | They just move into a special place in your heart. | 他们只是进入了你内心深处一个特殊的地方。 |
[16:34] | He’ll always be there, Victor. | 他将永远在这里,维克特。 |
[16:38] | I don’t want him in my heart. I want him here with me. | 我不想他在我心里,我想他就在这里和我一起。 |
[16:45] | I know. | 我懂了。 |
[16:47] | If we could bring him back, we would. | 如果我们能带他回来,我们可以做到的。 |
[16:53] | Try and get some sleep, sweetheart. Things will seem better in the morning. | 去睡会吧,宝贝。 明天会更好。 |
[17:57] | Just like lightning, the nervous system is electricity. | 就像闪电,神经系统就是电力。 |
[18:02] | We are wires and springs and cables to send the messages. | 我们用电线,弹簧和电缆去传递消息。 |
[18:13] | Even after death, the wiring remains. | 甚至在死后,这个线路仍然存在。 |
[18:18] | Watch as the muscles respond to the electricity. | 观察这些肌肉对电流的反应。 |
[19:15] | Hi, Victor! How was school? | 嘿,维克特!学校怎么样? |
[19:18] | Okay. | 不错。 |
[26:38] | I’m sorry, boy. | 对不起,小子。 |
[27:06] | You’re alive! | 你还活着! |
[27:10] | You’re alive! | 你还活着! |
[27:12] | Sparky! | 斯帕克! |
[27:13] | You’re alive! | 你还活着! |
[27:15] | I can’t believe it! You’re alive! | 我不敢相信它!你还活着! |
[27:24] | I can fix that. | 我能修好它。 |
[27:28] | It worked. | 它动了。 |
[27:30] | It really worked. | 它真的动了。 |
[27:37] | Victor! | 维克特! |
[27:41] | Victor, breakfast! | 维克特,早餐! |
[27:48] | Victor? | 维克特? |
[27:51] | Are you up here? | 你起床了吗? |
[27:57] | Quiet down, boy. | 冷静下来,小子。 |
[27:59] | Victor? | 维克特? |
[28:04] | Sparky… | 斯帕克… |
[28:06] | Quiet. | 冷静。 |
[28:07] | Victor! | 维克特! |
[28:27] | French toast or waffles? | 法国吐司面包 还是 蛋奶烘饼? |
[28:30] | Waffles. | 蛋奶烘饼 |
[28:31] | Then I’ll need my waffle iron back, Mr. Director. | 那么我需要我的蛋奶烘饼, 主任先生。 |
[28:43] | It’s my science project. It’s a robot. | 这是我的科学课题。它是一个机器人。 |
[28:47] | – A robotic bucket? – Yes. | -一个机器桶? -是的。 |
[28:50] | – For mopping, I suppose? – Yes. | -用来拖地,我想? -是的。 |
[28:53] | Maybe when you’re finished, you’ll let me use it. | 也许当你完成它了, 你可以让我来使用它。 |
[29:07] | Sorry, boy, but I can’t let anyone know about you. | 对不起,小子,我不能让任何人知道你。 |
[29:11] | They may not understand. | 他们可能不能理解。 |
[29:13] | So, you need to stay here today. | 因此,你今天需要呆在这里。 |
[30:04] | No, couldn’t be. | 不,不能这样。 |
[31:05] | What? | 什么? |
[31:16] | I know. And Helen said she thought they were | 我知道,海伦说她以为他们是.. |
[31:18] | putting up some kind of TV antenna on top of the roof. | 举起一些在屋顶顶部的电视天线。 |
[31:22] | In the middle of a thunderstorm? | 在打雷的暴风雨里面? |
[31:24] | That’s what she said. | 这是她说的。 |
[31:25] | I don’t believe it. | 我不能相信。 |
[31:29] | And did you get that big power surge the other night? | 在前几个夜里你得到足够的能量了吗? |
[31:32] | Jack thought it was a fuse box, | 杰克以为它是一个保险丝盒, |
[31:34] | but apparently it affected the whole neighborhood. | 但是它似乎影响了整个街区。 |
[31:37] | Sometimes I wonder just what goes on in that house. | 有时候我对发生在房子里面的事情感到惊奇。 |
[31:41] | I just don’t feel safe walking by there. | 我只是不觉得在这里能安全步行。 |
[31:47] | Sweetie, you okay? Here you go. | 亲爱的,你同意了?你去吧。 |
[31:53] | So anyway, Jack loves it here, | 因此不管怎么说,杰克喜欢它, |
[31:55] | but if the schools weren’t so great, | 但是如果学校不是那么的愉快, |
[31:56] | sometimes I wonder if we’d be better off closer to my mother. | 有时候我想我们可以更好的接近我的老妈。 |
[32:13] | Sparky? | 斯帕克? |
[33:20] | – Hi, Victor. How was school? – Good. Got to go. | -嗨,维克特。学校怎么样? -不错。该走了。 |
[33:29] | Sparky? | 斯帕克? |
[33:33] | Sparky? | 斯帕克? |
[33:36] | There you are. | 这是你要的东西。 |
[33:39] | Good boy. Sorry you had to stay here alone all day. | 好小子。对不起你今天不得不自己一个人呆在这里了。 |
[33:48] | What’s the matter, boy? Are you okay? | 发生什么了,小子?你还好吗? |
[33:53] | You’re a little low. | 你有一点点的低落。 |
[33:55] | Are you hungry, boy? | 饿吗,小子? |
[33:57] | All right, here. Let’s top you up. | 好吧,这里。让我来填饱你。 |
[34:13] | Victor? Could you come down here, please? | 维克特? 你能下来到这里来吗? |
[34:17] | Victor! | 维克特! |
[34:19] | Your friend is here. | 你的朋友在这里。 |
[34:23] | Edgar? | 埃德加? |
[34:24] | Hey- | 嘿 |
[34:25] | Edgar, what are you doing here? | 埃德加,你在这里干嘛? |
[34:28] | – I know. – What? | -我知道了。 -什么? |
[34:31] | I know. | 我知道了, |
[34:36] | – Know what? – You know. | -知道什么? -你懂的。 |
[34:38] | No. | 不。 |
[34:40] | I think I know what you know I know. | 我想我知道你知道我知道什么。 |
[34:43] | Look, I don’t know what you think I know, but I don’t know it. | 瞧,我不知道你怎么想的 我知道,但是我知道它。 |
[34:51] | Your dog is alive! | 你的狗还活着! |
[34:55] | – That’s impossible. – I know. | -这不可能。 -我知道。 |
[34:58] | I know it is so impossible, but you did it. | 我知道这是这么不可思议,但是你做到了。 |
[35:01] | YOU did it! | 你做到了! |
[35:04] | So, show me how, or I’ll tell everyone. | 那么,告诉我怎么做到的,不然我将告诉每一个人。 |
[35:08] | Mrs. Frankenstein! | 弗兰肯斯坦夫人! |
[35:15] | May I have a cookie, please? | 我能拿一块饼干吗? |
[35:18] | Yes, of course. | 当然,请便。 |
[35:21] | All right, come on. | 好的,进来。 |
[35:27] | I think the wind and the lightning are part of the same thing, | 我想这个风和闪电是同样一件东西的一部分, |
[35:30] | some kind of strange force. | 某种奇怪的力量。 |
[35:31] | But the wind isn’t strong enough to bring an animal back from the dead. | 但是这个风还不够强大到将死去的动物复活。 |
[35:35] | For that, you need lightning. | 为了做到它,你需要闪电。 |
[35:37] | So when can I do it? | 我什么时候能去做它呢? |
[35:39] | You can’t. This isn’t an experiment. It’s my dog. | 你不能。这不是一个实验。 它是我的狗。 |
[35:44] | Show-and-tell, Victor. | 向我展示它,维克特。 |
[35:47] | You show me, and I won’t tell. | 你给我看,我不会告诉其他人。 |
[35:57] | Can I help you, young man? | 我能帮助你吗,年轻人? |
[35:59] | I’d like to buy a fish. | 我想去买一条鱼。 |
[36:01] | Certainly. Which one? | 当然。哪一个? |
[36:03] | This one. | 这一个。 |
[36:22] | What do we do now? | 现在我们该怎么办? |
[36:41] | What happened to it? What did you do? | 它发生了什么?你做了什么? |
[36:44] | I don’t know. It should have worked. | 我不知道。它应该能动。 |
[36:59] | It’s invisible. It’s an invisible goldfish. | 它是无形的。他是一个隐形的金鱼。 |
[37:03] | – Why is it invisible? – I have no idea. | -为什么它是隐形的? -我不知道? |
[37:10] | You can’t tell anyone. You understand that, right? | 你不要告诉任何人。 你懂的,行吗? |
[37:13] | Not until we figure out how it works. | 直到我们弄清楚它是怎么工作的。 |
[37:15] | Okay, okay. | 好的,好的。 |
[37:17] | – Promise? – Promise. | -保证? -保证。 |
[37:26] | How are we supposed to see an invisible goldfish? | 我们应该怎么样看到一条无形的金鱼? |
[37:29] | Put your finger in. You can feel it. | 把你的手指放进去。你能感受到它。 |
[37:34] | It bit me! | 它咬我! |
[37:36] | Let me see it. | 让我看一下。 |
[37:55] | It’s my science project, and it’s top secret! | 它是我的科学课题,这是一个顶级机密! |
[38:02] | Yeah? Well, our science fair project is even cooler. | 是吗?棒极了, 我们的科学展览课题酷毙了。 |
[38:08] | – What is it? – Double top secret. | -这是什么? -双重顶级机密。 |
[38:14] | Sea-Monkeys? | 海-猴? |
[38:16] | We got to come up with something better. | 我们得到一些更好的东西。 |
[38:17] | – Bigger. – I know. | -非常大的。 -我知道。 |
[38:19] | The science fair is in two days. | 科学展览在两天内。 |
[38:21] | I know. | 我知道。 |
[38:23] | – You’re the smart one! – I know. | -你真是一个聪明的家伙! -我知道。 |
[38:41] | Okay, okay. Sit still. | 好吧,好吧。做好不要动。 |
[38:43] | Sparky, no! No! | 斯帕克,不!不! |
[38:48] | Sorry, boy, but we can’t risk anyone seeing you again. | 对不起,小子,但是 我们不能让其他人在见到你。 |
[39:16] | Toshiaki says you have an invisible fish. | 俊明说你有一条会隐形的鱼。 |
[39:20] | – No, he didn’t. – So, you don’t? | -不,他没有。 -那么,你没有? |
[39:23] | I didn’t say that. Who said I did? | 我不会说这个的。谁告诉你我有? |
[39:26] | Toshiaki says it’s your science fair project. | 俊明说它是你的科学展览课题。 |
[39:32] | If it was, I couldn’t tell you. | 即使它是,我也不会告诉你。 |
[39:35] | So it isn’t, | 那么它不是, |
[39:36] | or it is? | 或者它是? |
[39:39] | No. Yes. | 不。是的。 |
[39:42] | I’m confused. | 我很困惑。 |
[39:43] | Do you have an invisible fish? | 你有一天隐形的鱼吗? |
[39:48] | Okay. | 好吧。 |
[39:49] | But you have to keep it a secret. | 但是你要保守这个秘密。 |
[39:52] | Swish your finger around. You can feel it. | 移动你的手指周围。 你能感受到它。 |
[40:01] | It’s just water. There’s nothing there. | 只有水。没有任何东西在里面。 |
[40:06] | No, it’s invisible. | 不,它是隐形的。 |
[40:09] | Huh? | 哈? |
[40:12] | I don’t know what kind of game you and Victor are playing, | 我不知道这是什么你和维克特玩的新把戏, |
[40:17] | but that trophy will be mine. | 但是胜利将是我的。 |
[40:23] | victor. | Victor. |
[40:25] | Something’s wrong with my fish! | 我的鱼不见了! |
[40:27] | – What is it? – It’s not there anymore. | 那是什么? 那里没其他东西。 |
[40:29] | Maybe it just hopped out. Did you have the lid on it? | 可能它想出来。那上面有盖子吗? |
[40:33] | Yes, ever since | 有,一直在那 |
[40:36] | I left your house. | 我要走了 |
[40:38] | I mean, it was there when I went to bed. | 我的意思是,当我休息的时候它还在那的 |
[40:41] | I’m thinking maybe they don’t last. | 我认我他们不会持久 |
[40:44] | They’re only there for a little bit and then they’re gone | 他们在那里一小会儿 然湖他们不见了。 |
[40:59] | No! Sparky! | 不!Sparky! |
[41:06] | Sparky! | Sparky! |
[41:09] | Don’t worry. I can fix that, too. | 别担心。我也可以修理它 |
[41:15] | Good night, boy. | 晚安,小伙子们 |
[41:40] | Are you sure this is going to work? | 你确定你要工作? |
[41:43] | No. That’s why it’s called an “experiment.” | 不。那就是为什么我叫它“经验”。 |
[41:46] | We have to collect data. | 我们必须搜集数据 |
[41:48] | Do we have to collect it on me? | 我们要搜集 |
[41:54] | – Ready? – No. | 准备好了吗? 不行 |
[41:55] | 10,9,8… Ten, nine, eight… | |
[41:57] | We could use a test dummy or something. | 我们可以用一个测试仿制品或者其他的东西 |
[41:59] | …7,6,5… …seven, six, five… | |
[42:01] | Computer simulation. | 电脑模仿 |
[42:02] | …4,3,2… …four, three, two… | |
[42:04] | – I have to pee! …1. -…one. | 我要撒尿! |
[42:09] | Whoa! Whoa, whoa! | 哇!哇!哇! |
[42:11] | Whoa, whoa! Whoa! Whoa! | 哇,哇!哇!哇! |
[42:14] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 哇,哇,哇,哇 |
[42:25] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[42:30] | Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! | 哇,哇,哇,哇,哇! |
[42:33] | It’s working! It’s working! | 它在动了!它在动了! |
[42:56] | What were you boys doing on the roof? | 你们这些男孩子们在屋顶干什么? |
[42:58] | – Science. | 科学 科学 – Science. |
[43:03] | As mayor of New Holland, | 作为新荷兰的市长 |
[43:05] | you have entrusted me with your safety. | 你把你的安全托付给了我。 |
[43:09] | So I can’t sit idly while a teacher endangers our children. | 所以我不能在老师危及学生的时候闲坐着 |
[43:15] | The man is a menace! | 那个人是威胁者! |
[43:18] | She’s right! He’s crazy! | 她是对的!他很疯狂! |
[43:20] | Have you looked through this science book they’re using? | 你看过他们在用的这本科学书吗? |
[43:23] | Apparently Pluto isn’t good enough to be a planet anymore. | 冥王星不足以作为一颗行星 |
[43:27] | When I was a kid, Pluto was a great planet. | 当我是一个小孩时, 冥王星是一个很美丽的星球 |
[43:29] | This guy comes along and rewrites the rules! | 这个家伙一起来的 然后改写了规则 |
[43:31] | In fairness, he didn’t write the textbook. | 在公平公正下,他没有照搬课本 |
[43:34] | Mr. Mayor, Edward Frankenstein. | Mayor先生, Edward Frankenstein |
[43:38] | Your neighbor, of course. | 你的邻居,当然可以 |
[43:40] | I just would like to say that our son Victor | 我更想说我的儿子 victor |
[43:42] | is just crazy about the new teacher. | 新老师是很疯狂的 |
[43:46] | Thinks he’s great. | 我认为他很好 |
[43:50] | My Cynthia has been asking | 我亲爱的Cynthia已经问了 |
[43:51] | all sorts of strange questions about things I’ve never even heard of. | 这是所有奇怪的我从来没有听说过的问题的种类 |
[43:56] | Shouldn’t we at least give the man a chance to explain himself? | 我们至少给他一个解释的机会吧? |
[44:00] | Yes. | 好 |
[44:01] | Please come up, Mr. Menace. | 请开始吧,Menace先生 |
[44:26] | Ladies, gentlemen. | 女士们,先生们 |
[44:30] | I think the confusion here is that you are all very ignorant. | 我认为这些疑惑都表明你们都很无知 |
[44:35] | Is that right word, “ignorant”? | 正确的意思是“无知”? |
[44:37] | I mean “stupid,” “primitive,” “unenlightened.” | 就是“愚蠢,”“原始,” “无知.” |
[44:42] | You do not understand science, so you are afraid of it. | 你不懂科学, 所以你还怕它. |
[44:46] | Like a dog is afraid of thunder or balloons. | 就像狗害怕闪电和汽球一样 |
[44:50] | To you, science is magic and witchcraft because you have such small minds. | 对你来说,科学就是魔法和巫术 因为你缺乏想象力 |
[44:58] | I cannot make your heads bigger, | 我不能让你的头更大 |
[45:00] | but your children’s heads, I can take them and crack them open. | 但是你的孩子的头脑 我可以训练他们,打开他们的想象力 |
[45:05] | This is what I try to do, to get at their brains! | 这是我要在他们的脑子里 尝试做的事情 |
[45:12] | Oh, my. | 喔,我的。 |
[45:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:20] | Oh, jeez. | 哦,呀. |
[45:24] | Be quick, boy. They’ll be home any minute. | 快点,小伙子们. 还有几分钟他们就到家了. |
[45:27] | Praise be New Holland | 赞美新荷兰 |
[45:31] | Praise be New Holland | 赞美新荷兰 |
[45:35] | Streets so wide and sidewalk | 街道很宽阔还有人行道 |
[45:40] | The sidewalks. Okay. | 人行道.还好 |
[45:45] | Praise be New Holland | 赞美新荷兰 |
[45:47] | No! No! | 不!不! |
[45:51] | No,no,no! | 不,不,不! |
[45:54] | Victor? Victor? | |
[46:00] | Victor? Victor? | |
[46:01] | Hi, Elsa. What are you doing? | 你好,Elsa.你在做什么? |
[46:04] | Practicing my song for Dutch Day. | 为荷兰节练歌 |
[46:06] | It’s nice. | 很好嘛 |
[46:07] | – Did you get a new dog? – No. | 你买了新狗吗 不 |
[46:10] | – I heard a bark. – Yeah, that was me. | 我听到一声狗叫 对,我叫的 |
[46:13] | You are barking? | 你在学狗叫? |
[46:21] | You must really miss Sparky. | 你一定是真的很想念Spatky. |
[46:29] | I got to go. Bye | 我要走了.再见 |
[46:32] | Bye. | 再见 |
[46:38] | I feel so sad for him, Persephone. | 对于他我感到很遗憾,Perseophone. |
[46:41] | He really misses his dog. | 他真的很想念他的狗 |
[46:51] | Where’s Mr. Rzykruski? | Rzykruski先生在哪? |
[46:53] | All I know is I’ll be teaching the class for the rest of the semester. | 我所知道的是我会为了一个学期的假期而上课 |
[46:57] | Do you know anything about science? | 你知道关于科学吗? |
[46:59] | I know more than you do. | 我知道的比你所做的多 |
[47:01] | Mr. Rzykruski knew a lot. | Rzykruski先生知道很多 |
[47:03] | Well, sometimes knowing too much is the problem. | 哦,有时知道太多也是一种问题 |
[47:07] | What about the science fair? | 科学公正是什么? |
[47:09] | It’s still on, but it will be judged by someone who’s not insane! | 是,它需要一个聪明人去判断! |
[47:13] | Me! | 我! |
[47:14] | Now get cracking, and may the best person win! | 现在开始,最出色的就是赢家! |
[47:20] | I can’t believe they let the gym teacher be the judge. | 我不想行它可以让健身老师成为法官. |
[47:24] | She’s not even interested in science. | 她对科学不敢兴趣。 |
[47:26] | Back home, everyone is scientist. | 回家,每个人都是科学家。 |
[47:29] | Even my plumber wins Nobel Prize. | 尽管我的水管工赢得了诺贝尔奖 |
[47:33] | Your country does not make enough scientist. | 你的国家不够科学家 |
[47:36] | Always needs more. | 一直紧缺 |
[47:38] | You should be a scientist, Victor. | 你应该做科学家,victor. |
[47:40] | Nobody likes scientists. | 没人喜欢科学家 |
[47:42] | They like what science gives them, but not the questions, no. | 他们喜欢科学带给他们的东西, 然而问题不是他们喜欢的 |
[47:46] | Not the questions that science asks. | 这个科学询问不是个问题 |
[47:53] | Actually, I have a question. | 实际上,我有一个问题 |
[47:55] | That is why you are a scientist. | 那就是为什么你是科学家。 |
[47:58] | I was doing my experiment, my project, and the first time it worked great, | 我做我的实验,我的项目, 第一次做的这么好. |
[48:03] | but the next time it didn’t. | 但是第二次就不行了. |
[48:05] | I mean, it sort of worked, but then it didn’t. | 我想说,工作的分类, 但是没有. |
[48:08] | And I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么. |
[48:09] | Then maybe you never really understood it the first time. | 那么你不会真正的明白第一次 |
[48:13] | People think science is here, but it is also here. | 人们认为科学就在这, 其实它也在这 |
[48:20] | The first time, did you love your experiment? | 你喜欢你做的第一次做的实验吗? |
[48:23] | Yes. | 喜欢 |
[48:29] | And the second time? | 第二次的呢 |
[48:36] | No. I just wanted it over. | 不.我只想结束 |
[48:39] | Then you changed the variables. | 那么你就去改变了变量 |
[48:42] | I was doing it for the wrong reason. | 我为了一个烂理由而去做这件事 |
[48:44] | Science is not good or bad, Victor. | 科学不好也不坏,victor |
[48:48] | But it can be used both ways. | 但是它可以在两方面都被应用 |
[48:51] | That is why you must always be careful. | 这就是为什么我总是很小心的原因 |
[49:06] | I can’t believe I broke my arm for nothing. | 我不行我可以破坏我的计划。 |
[49:09] | None of us are going to win! E has an invisible fish! | 我们之中没有人会赢! E有一个看不见的鱼! |
[49:13] | No, he doesn’t. You fell for a parlor trick. | 不,他不会。 你输了不是一件难事。 |
[49:18] | You’re saying he faked it? | 你是说他假扮的? |
[49:24] | That fish you showed us, was it real? | 你给我们看的鱼是真的吗? |
[49:28] | It was, and it was dead, too. | 是的,是死的 |
[49:33] | You brought an animal back from the dead? | 你带回来一个死的动物 |
[49:36] | No, Victor did. | 不,是victor做的 |
[49:38] | With lightning, and boom, and… | 闪电,轰隆… |
[49:42] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[49:44] | I swear! I mean, he already brought back his dog. | 我发誓!我想说, 他真的带他的狗回来了 |
[49:50] | He brought back Sparky? | 他带回了Sparky? |
[49:57] | Victor will win the science fair unless we can do better. | Victor会公平的赢得科学除非我们可以做的更好 除非我们可以做的更好 |
[50:03] | Bigger. | |
[50:06] | You say you know Victor’s secret? | 你说你知道victor的秘密? |
[50:07] | Now is your chance to prove it. | 现在是你证明的机会。 |
[50:15] | Now, where’s my muffin tin? | 现在,我的松饼托儿在哪? |
[50:24] | Victor. | Victor. |
[50:50] | Sparky? | Sparky? |
[51:07] | Sparky! But you’re… | Sparky!你这是… |
[51:10] | Sparky’s alive! | Sparky还活着! |
[51:11] | Sparky? | Sparky? |
[51:14] | Hey, come on! | 喂,快来! |
[51:22] | Mom? Dad? What’s going on? | Mom? Dad?怎么回事? |
[51:25] | Sparky! No! Sparky! | Sparky! 不! Sparky! |
[51:29] | Sparky, no! | Sparky,不要! |
[51:30] | Sparky, come back! | Sparky,回来! |
[51:32] | Sparky! | Sparky! |
[51:33] | Hey, hey! Just a minute! | 喂,喂!就一会! |
[51:35] | No! I have to go find Sparky! | 不!我一定要找到Sparky! |
[51:37] | Victor, what have you done? | victor,你做了什么? |
[51:40] | You said yourself, if you could bring back Sparky, you would! | 你说如果可以拿回来,你就去拿回来 |
[51:44] | Yes, but that was different because we couldn’t! | 是的,但是现在这个很难拿回来因为我们都不能做到 |
[51:46] | It’s easy to promise the impossible. | 很容易去承诺做不到的事 |
[51:49] | What you did was a very serious thing. | 你做的事是很认真的事情 |
[51:52] | Crossing the boundary between life and death. | 在生命中需要划分边境 |
[51:54] | Reanimating a corpse! | 振作起来 |
[51:56] | It’s very… Upsetting. | 这是很令人烦恼的 |
[51:59] | I just wanted my dog back. | 我只是想要我的狗回来 |
[52:05] | Sweetheart. | 我的爱 |
[52:07] | We’ll help you look for Sparky | 我们帮你找sparky |
[52:09] | but when we get back, I think we need to have a little talk. | 但是当我们找到,我想我们需要谈谈 |
[52:12] | Understood? | 知道吗 |
[52:16] | Yes. 479 00:52:16,400 –> 00:52:18,721 Now, let’s go find your dog. | 恩 现在,我们去找你的狗 |
[52:47] | Sparky! | sparky |
[52:48] | Sparky, are you in there? | sparky,你在吗 |
[52:55] | Mom, Dad! I’m going to check the school and the park. | 爸,妈,我去学校和公园里找找 |
[52:57] | You guys do the town square, okay? | 你去镇里的方向,行? |
[53:00] | Got it. | 好的 |
[53:01] | Sparky! | sparky |
[53:41] | Cool. | 好 |
[53:46] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[53:48] | It has something to do with the lightning. | 有些事要快点做 |
[53:51] | I don’t really understand it. | 我不懂 |
[53:55] | But I do! | 但是我做 |
[54:05] | Tonight, we shall bring the dead to life! | 今晚,我们的生活遭透了 |
[54:17] | Sparky! Where are you? | sparky,你在哪 |
[54:20] | Sparky! | sparky |
[55:25] | Sparky! Sparky! sparky, Sparky! | |
[55:33] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢,很谢谢你们 |
[55:36] | And now it’s my pleasure | 为了表达我的谢意,我介绍这个荷兰小女孩你们认识 |
[55:39] | to introduce this year’s Little Dutch Girl, | |
[55:42] | my niece, | 我的外甥女,爱莎 |
[55:55] | I don’t think this is safe. | 我想这不安全 |
[55:57] | Nonsense! We have the fire chief over here. | 胡说,我们老大在这里 |
[56:03] | You know, a lot of girls would kill to be in your place. | 你知道,很多女孩在你的地方被杀 |
[56:08] | I’d welcome death. | 我喜欢死亡 |
[56:13] | Praise be New Holland | 崇拜新荷兰 |
[56:17] | Streets so wide and sidewalks clean | 街道深而且两边很干净 |
[56:21] | Modest homes at modest prices | 漂亮的房子房租很贵 |
[56:25] | Evelyone’s hope and dream | 每个人的希望和梦想 |
[56:48] | I’m going to win. | 我要赢了 |
[56:49] | No, I shall win the science fair. | 不,我会赢的很公平 |
[56:55] | In our houses tight and safe | 我们的家很结实而且安全 |
[56:58] | We have nothing to fear | 不用担心任何事 |
[57:11] | The tomb of Colossus. | 大家伙的坟墓 |
[57:14] | Soon you shall be awakened | 快点醒来 |
[57:16] | and we shall be reunited once again! | 我们再聚聚 |
[57:32] | Shelley. | 谢莉 |
[59:35] | Praise be New Holland | 崇拜新荷兰 |
[59:38] | May your windmills spin forevermore | 你的风车可以一直旋转不同吗 |
[59:45] | Isn’t she adorable? | 她不可爱? |
[1:00:39] | Mr. Whiskers? | 大胡子先生? |
[1:01:24] | Mr. Whiskers? | 大胡子先生? |
[1:01:36] | Hello! | 你好 |
[1:01:37] | Is someone there? | 有东西? |
[1:02:14] | Rise, Colossus. | 站起来,大家伙 |
[1:02:16] | Rise from your tomb! | 从你的坟墓上起来 |
[1:02:59] | Shelley? | 谢莉 |
[1:03:03] | Shelley? | 谢莉 |
[1:03:48] | Sparky! | Sparky! |
[1:03:51] | Sparky! | Sparky! |
[1:04:07] | Sparky? Sparky! | |
[1:04:31] | Sparky? Sparky! | |
[1:04:36] | Sparky! | Sparky! |
[1:04:40] | Sparky, it’s okay, boy. It’s just me. | Sparky,可以了,孩子,是我 |
[1:04:47] | I thought that you were gone. | 我以为你走了 |
[1:04:51] | I never want to lose you. | 我不想再失去你 |
[1:04:54] | Promise you’ll never go running off, okay? | 答应你不会再走失,可以吗 |
[1:05:01] | Come on, boy. | 进来,孩子 |
[1:05:20] | Was someone else here? | 有其他人在这里吗 |
[1:05:47] | – Victor! I need your help. – Did you see those things? | 维特,我需要你的帮忙 你看到那些东西了吗 |
[1:05:51] | – They were like… – Sea-Monkeys! | 他们像。。 –海猴子 |
[1:05:53] | You know how on the package, they’re like, | 你知道在笼子里,他们怎么表现的兴奋而且每个都在笑吗 |
[1:05:54] | in a happy kingdom and everyone’s smiling? | |
[1:05:57] | – Yeah? – They’re not like that at all. | 恩? 他们一直不像 |
[1:05:59] | – Victor! I need your help. – I asked him first! | 维特,我需要你的帮忙 我先问他的 |
[1:06:02] | My problem bigger! | 我的复杂问题 |
[1:06:11] | Yeah, he’s right. | 是的,他对的 |
[1:06:23] | Okay, let’s go! | 好的, |
[1:06:31] | And now for our next act, | 现在,下个节目 |
[1:06:33] | we have something really big. | 我们有个大家伙 |
[1:07:11] | No! Get away! | 不,离远点 |
[1:07:50] | Oh, no! | 噢,不 |
[1:07:54] | This way! In here! | 这里,这里 |
[1:08:32] | Go, Colossus. | 走,大家伙 |
[1:08:41] | Kill! Kill! | 杀!杀 |
[1:08:43] | Kill! | 杀 |
[1:08:59] | Colossus? | 大家伙 |
[1:09:11] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[1:09:15] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[1:09:32] | Your Sea-Monkeys. Are they freshwater or saltwater? | 你的猴子 他们生活在浅水区还是深海里 |
[1:09:35] | Freshwater. | 浅水区 |
[1:09:37] | Freshwater animals can’t tolerate salt. | 浅水区的动物不能忍受盐 |
[1:09:48] | Hey! Over here! | 哈,那里 |
[1:10:13] | Cool. | 好 |
[1:10:20] | Help! | 帮帮忙 |
[1:10:22] | Get back! | 回来 |
[1:10:24] | Stay away from us! | 离我们远点 |
[1:10:46] | Sparky! | Sparky! |
[1:11:03] | No,no,no,no! | 不,不,不,不, |
[1:11:05] | Whoa, stop! You put me down! I gave you life! | 咳,停 你放我下来,我帮你 |
[1:11:10] | Victor! Victor, I need help. Please! | 维特,维特,我需要你的帮助 |
[1:11:45] | Shelley? | 谢莉 |
[1:11:48] | Persephone! | 泊瑟芬 |
[1:11:51] | Persephone, are you okay? | 泊瑟芬,你还好吗 |
[1:11:54] | Here, Mr. Whiskers. | 这里,大胡子先生 |
[1:11:57] | Here, kitty, kitty, Mr. Whiskers. | 这里,凯特,凯特,大胡子先生 |
[1:12:03] | No! | 不 |
[1:12:05] | Persephone! | 泊瑟芬 |
[1:12:07] | Bring her back! | 带她回来 |
[1:12:10] | Mr. Whiskers. | 大胡子先生 |
[1:12:13] | I’m coming, Elsa! | 我来了爱莎 |
[1:12:22] | What happened? | 什么事 |
[1:12:26] | Sparky! There you are. | Sparky!,你在哪里 |
[1:12:28] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:12:31] | What you got there, boy? | 你在那里得到什么,孩子 |
[1:12:32] | Let me through! | 让我想想 |
[1:12:34] | I knew it. It’s the boy’s dead dog! | 我知道,这是那个男孩的死狗 |
[1:12:40] | That’s Elsa’s wig. Where’s my niece? | 那是爱莎的假发,我的外甥女在哪里 |
[1:12:44] | He’s killed the little girl! | 他杀了那个小女孩 |
[1:12:49] | After him! Kill the monster! | 先杀了他!然后再杀那个怪物 |
[1:13:15] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[1:13:22] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[1:13:26] | Stay away from us! | 离我们远点 |
[1:13:40] | Get him! | 拦住他 |
[1:13:44] | Where’s my niece? | 我的外甥女在哪里? |
[1:13:47] | Look out! It’s on fire! | 看,起火了 |
[1:13:53] | There’s Elsa! | 那是爱莎! |
[1:13:57] | Help! | 救命啊! |
[1:14:08] | Elsa! | 爱莎 |
[1:14:11] | Sparky! | Sparky! |
[1:14:17] | Victor! | 维特 |
[1:14:18] | – Help! – Hang on! Don’t let go! | 等下,不要让他们走了 |
[1:14:21] | I can’t reach! | 我到不了 |
[1:14:33] | Hang on! | 等下 |
[1:14:34] | I can’t hold on much longer. | 我不能等太长时间 |
[1:14:58] | Sparky! | Sparky! |
[1:15:08] | Victor! | 维特 |
[1:15:10] | Stay back. It’s too dangerous. | 回去,很危险 |
[1:15:11] | That’s my son in there! | 我的儿子还在那里! |
[1:15:46] | Victor! | 维特 |
[1:15:48] | – Victor! – Honey, are you all right? | 维特 亲爱的,还好吗 |
[1:16:03] | Sparky! | Sparky! |
[1:16:37] | No! | 不 |
[1:17:15] | Victor, | 维特 |
[1:17:16] | is there anything we can do for you? | 我们可以为你做点事情吗 |
[1:17:19] | You said that I need to let him go. | 你说我需要让他回来 |
[1:17:23] | Sometimes adults don’t know what they’re talking about. | 有时候大人也不知道他们说的是什么 |
[1:17:39] | Start your engines! | 打开你们的引擎 |
[1:17:52] | Give it more juice! | 再给力点 |
[1:18:03] | Turn off your engines! | 关掉你们的引擎 |
[1:18:30] | It’s okay, boy. You don’t have to come back. | 好的,孩子,不需要再回来了, |
[1:18:35] | You’ll always be in my heart. | 你会一直活在我心中 |